Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

MSNBC Part 11

The eleventh installment of the venerable thread.

For the cover photo, I decided it was time to feature our news twink once more, here with the woman who gave him his start, Andrea Mitchell.

Things may look dark now, but Rachel will be back on top before we know it!

by Anonymousreply 23912 hours ago

Part 10:

by Anonymousreply 103/28/2019

[quote] Things may look dark now, but Rachel will be back on top before we know it!

Things don't look dark. You just want to get that in there like good little fake Democrat concern troll.

by Anonymousreply 203/28/2019

Who’s the guy in the OP?

by Anonymousreply 303/28/2019

[quote]Things don't look dark. You just want to get that in there like good little fake Democrat concern troll.

"Things may look dark now, but Rachel will be back on top before we know it!" makes me a "fake Democrat concern troll"? Based on no other evidence than that? You are thoroughly unhinged.

[quote]Who’s the guy in the OP?

It's Vaughn Hillyard, R3.

by Anonymousreply 403/28/2019

Rachel's ratings will in the sewer pretty soon.

by Anonymousreply 503/28/2019

I think people are taking the week off. Rachel was #28 last night. Lawrence all the way down to #51

Hopefully some bombshell will leak soon

shameful that Hannity got to #5 last night

by Anonymousreply 603/28/2019

Vaughn eats at Chick-Fil-A.

by Anonymousreply 703/28/2019

If Vaughn eats at Chick-Fil-A, Vaughan is DEAD to me!

by Anonymousreply 803/29/2019

r8 Two different spellings = two different people?

by Anonymousreply 903/29/2019

There is nice gay Vaughn and bad gay Vaughan. Both inhabit the same twink body.

(I fucked up the spelling, sorry).

by Anonymousreply 1003/29/2019

Is Vaughn a gay?

by Anonymousreply 1103/29/2019

[quote]Rachel's ratings will in the sewer pretty soon.

Two things: (1) I doubt it; (2) your sentence is missing a verb

As Snopes recently stated: "The phenomenon isn't unusual; political camps are more interested in watching news when it reflects well on their favorites, and vice versa. Maddow's ratings dropped sharply in the immediate aftermath of the 2016 election, as many fans of Hillary Clinton couldn't bring themselves to watch the news after Trump’s victory, but eventually rebounded. Similarly, Hannity saw some ratings weakness late last year as bad news piled up for Trump."

In other words, the hand-wringing comes across as short sighted and stupid.

BTW I also liked that this article points out Joe Scarborough's "wonder[ing] aloud what journalists were supposed to do for the past two years as stories piled up about Trump and associates misleading Americans about contacts to Russians. He said he wasn’t just unhappy about political critics, but also some in the media who are 'hand-wringing' about the amount of coverage. He criticized unnamed people who had 'sold their soul to a personality cult.' And he promised that MSNBC wouldn’t abandon the story."

by Anonymousreply 1203/29/2019

Not sure, R11, but he does like photographing Beto from the rear:

by Anonymousreply 1303/29/2019

I just read about Nicolle and Michael Schmidt. I would have had her dating Lemire or Williams before Schmidt. He has a nebbishy air about him. The way he wears that partial zip windbreaker or whatever it is with the upturned collar and tie cracks me up. She's 12 years older than he is, BTW.

by Anonymousreply 1403/29/2019

Per Post: "Friends say they have been separated for at least a year." The Washington Examiner headline: NIcolle Wallace leaves husband for....

by Anonymousreply 1503/29/2019

[quote]I also liked that this article points out Joe Scarborough's "wonder[ing] aloud what journalists were supposed to do for the past two years as stories piled up about Trump and associates misleading Americans about contacts to Russians.

Joe's rant was peak Scarborough but for once, he was absolutely right. One of the times his arrogance and pomposity work for the greater good.

And watch Mika's sighs, posing and coy glances throughout the segment.

by Anonymousreply 1603/29/2019

I mostly liked the AOC town hall, but I thought that sometimes Chris was talking too much.

The congresswoman demonstrated lucid conviction. The defeated GOP representative they had there annoyed me, though. He decided to go with the stupid "Democratic mobs" attack, which AOC deftly shut down. Proof that believing in climate change does not stave off brain rot in Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 1703/30/2019

The GOP guy was the poster boy for false equivalency with this "Tea Party of the Left". Good on AOC for reminding people who and what exactly the Tea Party is.

The GOPer was certainly projecting. He got ousted by the rightwing extremists so anyone on the left who doesn't want to slo-walk is an extremist too.

by Anonymousreply 1803/30/2019

I've always had a crush on Michael Schmidt. I can't find a pic of him in jeans, I'd like to see the body or at least his ass.

by Anonymousreply 1903/30/2019

Here’s Mike Schmidt in jeans. He looks taller and leaner than I pictured from seeing him only from the chest up on TV.

by Anonymousreply 2003/30/2019

Here's Schmidt with the windbreaker with the ridiculous pop up collar with tie.

So, the Post says Nicolle and her husband have been separated for at least a year. I wonder if their marriage was strained by differences of opinion about Trump -- it happens in the best of families.

by Anonymousreply 2103/30/2019

I would say it was a downgrade for Nicolle but I’m afraid she’ll tell on me to HR again

by Anonymousreply 2203/30/2019

In r21 he looks like he could be a young Rudy Giuliani.

by Anonymousreply 2303/30/2019

Nicole is dating Michael Schmidt?? Wow, never saw that one coming!

by Anonymousreply 2403/30/2019

I have a HUGE crush on red-headed Jonathan Lemire. To me, he looks like a depraved choir boy, and I’d pay to have one night with him.

by Anonymousreply 2503/30/2019

NBC Reporter Katy Tur: Note Threatening To Rape And Kill Me Ended With "MAGA"

by Anonymousreply 2603/31/2019

Is Katy pulling a Jussie? I hope not!

by Anonymousreply 2703/31/2019

Joy’s wig looks extra coiffed this morning.

by Anonymousreply 2803/31/2019

[r28] It does seem to have been pulled from the Cheryl Tiegs collection.

by Anonymousreply 2903/31/2019

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 3003/31/2019

Did Katy send that note to herself?

Nobody will be taking these kinds of threats seriously now, thanks to Juicy Smollett.

by Anonymousreply 3103/31/2019

She doesn't have to send notes like this to herself when Donald Trump has all but sicced his followers on her at a rally and does the "little Katy Tur" bit. I'm sure she gets notes like that on a regular basis. Rick Wilson gets death threats from Qanons dopes and various MAGA trash via his twitter DM all the damn time. He occasionally shares them; he's actually written an article about them. Most are just fools, but some are serious -- they've shown up to his home and, more worryingly, his adult children's residences making all sorts of threats.

These are the sorts of folks who are crazy enough to take out a Gambino crime boss or send explosive devices through the mail all the while living out of a stinky van covered with all sorts of right wing propaganda

by Anonymousreply 3203/31/2019

I want Tony Dokoupil to come to Katy's defense and kick any Deplorable's ass who threatens his woman.

by Anonymousreply 3303/31/2019

Have the Deplorables threatened the safety of Katy’s unborn child??

by Anonymousreply 3403/31/2019

Why is MSNBC letting Papadopoulos come on so many of their shows to promote his stupid, bs nonsensical book? I saw him first on Ari's show, then Joy and right now on Kasie. He's probably been on other shows too I just didn't watch. He's a fucking convicted liar. He's gone back and forth saying he was sorry and lied at first, now he's changing his story again and blaming "the deep state". Why give him airtime? Let his book flop. His career should be over

very disappointed in MSNBC for this.

by Anonymousreply 3503/31/2019

[r35] is Kellyanne STILL banned from Morning Joe

by Anonymousreply 3604/01/2019

R36 - yep

by Anonymousreply 3704/01/2019

I love Stephanie Ruhle but she really needs a wardrobe stylist to come in and give her a consistent look. The black/pink flowered Laura Ashley number she has on today is not good.

I hate Mika but she does have a consistent (and simple chic) look that really works.

by Anonymousreply 3804/01/2019

R12, Snopes is a fucking joke! Are you elderly? 😂

by Anonymousreply 3904/01/2019

Why is Snopes a joke? They used to be the go-to site for any internet rumor debunking and was nothing if not thorough in its research. Barbara Mikkelson seemed to do the bulk of the work on the site, but the couple divorced. How bad can a site be if the right claims it's funded by Soros?

by Anonymousreply 4004/01/2019

Ari et al., having the likes of Papadopoulis, Carter Page, the queen.. and the other tRumpies on so frequently, is disturbing.

Katie seems to go all Chuck Toad when hosting his weekday failure...she's been offensively rude to Democratic guests; more-so than Republicans voice boxes. Surprises me since she and the other women of MSNBC were/are threatened by tRump and his DeploraQuesters.

by Anonymousreply 4104/01/2019

A multitude of Coffee Boys are currently stinking up MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 4204/01/2019

On her show today, Nicole outed herself as "on Beto's bus".

by Anonymousreply 4304/01/2019

I know it's shallow, but I just can't with Beto's arm gesturing - it distracts me from whatever point he trying to make.

I'm liking Buttigieg more and more.

by Anonymousreply 4404/01/2019

Mayor Pete is on Lawrence tonight.

by Anonymousreply 4504/01/2019

If Nicolle is on Betos bus then what does that say about DL villian Michael Schmidt?

by Anonymousreply 4604/01/2019

Interesting that Pete is busting his MSNBC cherry with Lawrence and not Rachel. Possibly that Rachel is a Progressive/liberal lightening rod for his centrist Dems policies?

by Anonymousreply 4704/01/2019

I find myself switching over to Anderson and Chris more and more in the evenings lately. I just need a change if I'm going to watch the news.

And an occasional glimpse of Jim Acosta on the WH lawn makes me very happy.

by Anonymousreply 4804/01/2019

Julian Epstein looks like he left his jacket on his divebar barstool to save it so nobody is sitting there when he gets back from his appearance on Melber's show.

by Anonymousreply 4904/01/2019

Who else is watching Pete Buddha-judge with Lawrence?

by Anonymousreply 5004/01/2019

Watching Lawrence with Buda-jedge

by Anonymousreply 5104/01/2019

Mayor Pete is impressive. He, Warren, and Harris are my top 3.

by Anonymousreply 5204/01/2019

Rachel Maddow Just Beat Every Fox News And CNN Show

by Anonymousreply 5304/01/2019

yay mika. .. ...she gave impashioned defense of joe biden , he just an affectionate man, pan to joe, mute silence. odd...

by Anonymousreply 5404/02/2019

omg that English twat katy kaye got more work on her pig nose. not good dear....

by Anonymousreply 5504/02/2019

I get the vibe when Zerlina Maxwell comes on the MSNBC programs. Katy Tur, Kasie Hunt, Hallie Jackson and Stephanie Rhule would give her some dirty looks.

by Anonymousreply 5604/02/2019

[quote]I know it's shallow, but I just can't with Beto's arm gesturing - it distracts me from whatever point he trying to make.

I can’t tolerate his overly-affected speaking style.

by Anonymousreply 5704/02/2019

[quote]Interesting that Pete is busting his MSNBC cherry with Lawrence and not Rachel.

He does not want to give the appearance of overt pandering to the LGBT community by going on the lezzie’s show.

by Anonymousreply 5804/02/2019

[quote]I find myself switching over to Anderson and Chris more and more in the evenings

I do too, but mainly because Cuomo is so hot.

by Anonymousreply 5904/02/2019

Chris Cuomo was particularly hot last night at our Southern border interviewing refugees, officers and patrolmen. He was wearing a work shirt over a black tee shirt....unfortunately it never got hot enough for the work shirt to come off. But he still looked so handsome even without the TV makeup and flattering lighting. Maybe more so.

by Anonymousreply 6004/02/2019

chris has awesome pink hungry asshole, 4pm in toilet, 7th floor, for sex

by Anonymousreply 6104/02/2019

Rachel was genuinely hilarious tonight making fun of Trump's ORANGES.

by Anonymousreply 6204/02/2019

[quote]Mayor Pete is impressive.

He is. Last night was the first I had actually sat and listened to him, and I liked his no-nonsense style very much.

by Anonymousreply 6304/02/2019

When is Katy due?

by Anonymousreply 6404/02/2019

katy kay is due for her monthly face lift huh.....

her pig nose so cute

by Anonymousreply 6504/03/2019

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 6604/03/2019

I was watching MSNBC every night. No more. They were SO WRONG about the Mueller report. Watching YouTube now.

by Anonymousreply 6704/03/2019

I've cut back on my MSNBC watching to a couple of shows here and there. That's about it.

by Anonymousreply 6804/03/2019

[quote]When is Katy due?

I don’t know. But she’s on right now, and her belly is almost as big as her tits.

by Anonymousreply 6904/03/2019

"I was watching MSNBC every night. No more. They were SO WRONG about the Mueller report. Watching YouTube now."

Is this a joke? No one read the Mueller report yet, dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 7004/03/2019

R64 " When is Katy due?"

I think she said "April".

by Anonymousreply 7104/03/2019

Yes, Katy has said that her baby is due to be born very soon

by Anonymousreply 7204/03/2019

Um, R70- first of all calling a person on an anon a dumbass speaks volumes about you. Second- MSNBC constantly touted the idea that the collusion (you know, whole reason for the investigation in the first place) was REAL. Well, it has been established that it is not, by way of the report. So, um. Ya.

by Anonymousreply 7304/03/2019

not so fast r73. we will find out the real answer after the House committee get the report.

some folks are prone to jumping on to bandwagons!.

by Anonymousreply 7404/03/2019

Took a much needed break from MSNBC and all cable news.... after they all went pig-shit crazy w/Barr's memo/conclusions. Happy Rachel et al are tops in ratings demographics, once again.saw Chuck Todd just lecture Joe Biden... re waffling.Chuck fuckingilliterate Toddislecturing anyone, esp.a Democrat somehow does not surprise me...this Toad needs to go.

I now do the 'Hugh Hewitt channel change' whenever I see this insufferably mediocre 'talent' appear.

by Anonymousreply 7504/03/2019

[quote]MSNBC constantly touted the idea that the collusion (you know, whole reason for the investigation in the first place) was REAL.

Really?

The only MSNBC shows I watch are Rachel (but only when she's on) and the first hour of Morning Joe, and they were always very clear that the word "collusion" was something only the Trump people were saying. At issue were always conspiracy and obstruction.

I would like to read what exactly Mueller's team found, not what Barr says Mueller's team found.

by Anonymousreply 7604/03/2019

“Collusion” could be heard every hour of every day on MSNBC for the last two years at least.

by Anonymousreply 7704/03/2019

I love seeing Preet Bhara on MSNBC! Thank you to whoever signed him on as a commentator :)

by Anonymousreply 7804/03/2019

r77, if they were only showing clips of Trump saying no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion...

by Anonymousreply 7904/03/2019

Rachel's got a few more tid bits...hahaha.

by Anonymousreply 8004/03/2019

I've mentioned this before, either on this or one of the other threads, but I also thank MSNBC for Preet Bharara. I know this is off topic, but what a beautiful man!

Anyone who wants to dub me the Preet Bharara troll go right ahead. I'll sit beside the Jill Wine-Banks troll and the Robert Costas Troll and we'll all be very comfortable.

by Anonymousreply 8104/03/2019

Rachel is great as usual.

I'd have hacked that report and you'd all have read it by now.

Oh. Well.

by Anonymousreply 8204/03/2019

Today on MJ Sharpton told Mika, "No one has fought for women more than you do."

by Anonymousreply 8304/03/2019

Dang Mika lays it on thick especially when joe is out. By the way why is joe out again?

by Anonymousreply 8404/03/2019

Nicole is filling in for Brian Williams and is currently talking to Michael Schmidt on the phone. He’s reporting on Mueller report. Nicole isn’t giggly or flirty.

Are they really fucking??? Any proof or admissions?

by Anonymousreply 8504/03/2019

It's been reported and Nicolle and MSNBC have declined to comment, which is as good as confirmation.

Nicolle is just a consummate professional. No shade to Joe and Mika...but yeah.

Also, she is twelve years older than him! I thought they were around the same age. He's a very dowdy 35. Does this make our Nicolle a cougar?

by Anonymousreply 8604/03/2019

Maybe Schmidt is the reason Nicolle always seems to be in such a great mood, even when dire news breaks.

I love Nicolle. I'm glad she's happy.

by Anonymousreply 8704/03/2019

Nicole is 35??? I thought she was 50

ive had to stop watchin morn joe, mika's dumbness makes me ill, so many kool broads could do her job, why is she there? cause her last name is breziniski??? so depressing, the nepotism in the world today. mika u disappoint those of us who KNOW OUR VALUE U OLD HAG

by Anonymousreply 8804/03/2019

omg the thought of midget squinty m Schmidt on his knees eating that old broad out, too funny

by Anonymousreply 8904/03/2019

That little on the fence alwys defending the indefensible chris hayes on seth Meyers again....

luv how some attorney shut him down today when he was defending a trumpite. o chrissie, ur weak.

by Anonymousreply 9004/03/2019

Does Nicole have one of those infamous 30 Rock executive offices with the button that locks the door? Does she fuck little Mikey in her office after her show?

by Anonymousreply 9104/04/2019

Dang Nicolle you look good don't settle, find a hottie.

by Anonymousreply 9204/04/2019

she sit on the desk as squinty eats her old snatch out...slobber runnin down her leg, she says deeper u fuk, beats him, chokes him and he cums so big on her high heels.

willy, joe and mika have cam to watch em. show the tape round the bldg.....good times.

by Anonymousreply 9304/04/2019

No, you have it wrong, she ties his fat naked ass up, and beats him with her hairbrush, then rams it up his cute fukhole. if he cums, she rubs the brush hard over his fat titty nipples.

The tape of it is a blast!

by Anonymousreply 9404/04/2019

Is mike barnacle on morn joe the one who yrs ago was found to be a plagiarist and suspended from his newspaper he wrote for? he so pompous on the show,,,,,,funny.

by Anonymousreply 9504/04/2019

[quote]Nicole is 35??? I thought she was 50

R88, R86 posted, "she is twelve years older than him! I thought they were around the same age. He's a very dowdy 35."

So what that means is 35 + 12 = 47

by Anonymousreply 9604/04/2019

R74: In Muellers own words: “[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

by Anonymousreply 9704/04/2019

uh huh r97 and don't forget that Nixon's AG went to prison for his cover-up attempts. (just sayin')

by Anonymousreply 9804/04/2019

I guess their relationship explains why she has been broadcasting from DC in the MTP studio so many Fridays now. I thought it was a little strange because there wasn't any breaking news or event that warranted her presence there. Ex must have the kid on those weekends.

by Anonymousreply 9904/04/2019

It’ll be fun when Trump starts to tweet about “Deep State Nicole” and her illicit relationship with “Fake News Steve”

by Anonymousreply 10004/04/2019

R100 thats when you know you’ve made it!

by Anonymousreply 10104/04/2019

R100, Nicolle Wallace's new flame isn't STEVE Schmidt (her former colleague on GOP political campaigns), it's MIKE Schmidt (NY Times reporter).

by Anonymousreply 10204/04/2019

[quote]R74: In Muellers own words: “[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

I'm curious about what is the first half of that sentence.

The [bold][T][/bold] in brackets means it was lower case in the Mueller Report, which then means something else preceded it.

by Anonymousreply 10304/04/2019

I’m surprised Nicolle still has Mike Schmidt on her show, albeit by phone as she did today.

Does Donny Deutsch have a physical ailment? On today’s show, while others were speaking, his head was wobbling like a bobblehead doll. He seemed ok while he was talking, it’s just when he’s sitting still.

by Anonymousreply 10404/04/2019

Yes, R104. Parkinson's has been speculated on the previous thread. I noticed the head tremors when he was on Lawrence O'Donnell one evening. Parkinson's symptoms generally worsen in the evening. I'm glad someone else noticed. I made a point of watching him on subsequent shows but didn't notice any movement. I guess some days are better than others. Another poster noticed that he wears some odd bracelets -- there are some bracelets on the market that are supposed to help steady the hands.

by Anonymousreply 10504/04/2019

Katy Tur must be close to giving birth, her hormones have been making her silly this week. I like her.

by Anonymousreply 10604/04/2019

Donnie also looked gaunt and frail today. Jowly with gray teeth.

by Anonymousreply 10704/04/2019

What in the hell is hanging out of Ari's nose?

by Anonymousreply 10804/04/2019

What in the hell is hanging out of Ari's nose? A Jerome Corsi dingleberry.

by Anonymousreply 10904/04/2019

lol, r108..

I think it's a scar.

by Anonymousreply 11004/04/2019

That’s Ari's freaky philtrum. It’s super deep, and shows up on TV when he hasn’t shaved. They should make some special lighting for that thing.

by Anonymousreply 11104/04/2019

Fetal alcohol children have a smooth philtrum. BTW, Dilanian is blathering on every show today...trying to regain some semblance of journalistic integrity.

by Anonymousreply 11204/04/2019

LOL now Kenny bright-teeth Dilanian is charming Tweety Matthews now.

by Anonymousreply 11304/04/2019

Dilanian has been on every MSNBC show today, gloating over his "scoop." Like the NYT and WaPo didn’t already break it yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 11404/04/2019

Be a little careful about accepting NBC Ken Dilanian's reporting today on the Mueller team "leaks" Many people are cautioning us to remember that he has delivered some bogus analyses in recent weeks. Some think he is a tool that is being played by his sources. He seems too quick to promote some assertions.

And he has blocked umpty numbers of Twitter users who question him.

Verify.

Remember Rather.

by Anonymousreply 11504/04/2019

Rachel is on fire tonight.

TRMS is not just current news analysis, it is HISTORICAL analysis.

She has the Nixon era lawyer who won the transparency case about Grand Jury testimony.

Philip Lacovera.

She sources her material.

God bless Rachel.

by Anonymousreply 11604/04/2019

What have I missed about Ken Dilanian? What has he done wrong?

by Anonymousreply 11704/04/2019

R117 After Barr issued his letter on the Mueller Report, Ken tweeted “this is a total legal exoneration of the president” and “no conspiracy, no obstruction.” He lost all credibility and was rightly demolished on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 11804/04/2019

Thanks, R118. Don't know how I missed that -- distracted by all the hand wringing from everyone else, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 11904/04/2019

This thread is bonkers. So many trolls lately.

by Anonymousreply 12004/04/2019

Jill wore these pins on Chris Hayes last night. She smells something fishy.

by Anonymousreply 12104/05/2019

Notice the relaxation on m joe when scab is gone....his pompous fuckery is not missed at all.

tho if he could take lady brezschinshitsky with him, it would be AWESOME

by Anonymousreply 12204/05/2019

son oof a bitch joe is raving now bout 'his time in congress' that was unceremoniously ended when his intern 'died'....unreal

by Anonymousreply 12304/05/2019

I missed that about Dilanian. What a way to undermine your credibility -- in just one tweet. I suppose he never admitted he overstepped.

by Anonymousreply 12404/05/2019

Dilanian has been spewing WH-channelled Happy Horseshit for months.

He's one of a pack that includes Jonathan Swan and Maggie Haberman.

by Anonymousreply 12504/05/2019

I'm surprised that any of these shows are still having Dilanian on. I noticed that he was on Lawrence last night. John Heileman called him out on something and said he was wrong which was nice to hear. Ken's credibility is completely shot and he presents a very smug exterior.

by Anonymousreply 12604/05/2019

Dilanian was gloating all day on MSNBC yesterday. I’m sick of seeing his smug face on my TV.

by Anonymousreply 12704/05/2019

Scarborough Goes Off on Mueller Report: ‘Are You Listening Mr. Attorney General? Americans Have the Right to Know!’

by Anonymousreply 12804/05/2019

Schedule your evening accordingly: Ali Velshi will sub for Rachel tonight

by Anonymousreply 12904/05/2019

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 13004/05/2019

Ali Velshi is no Rachel Maddow, but he's just fine in his own right -- certainly 1000% better than the other typical sub, Joy Reid!

by Anonymousreply 13104/05/2019

rather see him than horseface ratchett

by Anonymousreply 13204/05/2019

Ali is great, but I only listen to him. He's smart and has a great voice.

by Anonymousreply 13304/05/2019

omg who is this big old broad named alex witt with the big hair? she belongs on a country channel with rodeo news. is she married to the ceo? good god! gotta flip the channel fore I puke

by Anonymousreply 13404/06/2019

Yasmin Vossoughian subbed for Ari Melber last night on The Beat.

by Anonymousreply 13504/06/2019

omg, where do they find these pitiful women? unreal.....cant talk and murder on the eys.

by Anonymousreply 13604/06/2019

Bump

by Anonymousreply 13704/06/2019

cant u see Witt with a big fat cig hangin out of her mouth on break out front of the NBC bldg.? smoke enveloping that big fat messy wig with stench.

by Anonymousreply 13804/06/2019

I bet his ass is cute....round and smells good.

by Anonymousreply 13904/07/2019

I wonder if Ari has ever had his plump ass pleasured. He deserves it, yet seems painfully straight.

by Anonymousreply 14004/07/2019

where the pic of joe sitting on mika's face?

by Anonymousreply 14104/07/2019

I love Nicolle in green.

by Anonymousreply 14204/08/2019

I’m glad that Toad is out today so that we don’t have to hear his reaction to Mayor Pete’s recent statements about struggling with his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 14304/08/2019

Katy Tur just said good bye as she is heading for maternity leave. The next time we see her, she will be with bambino.

by Anonymousreply 14404/08/2019

Nicolle pretty much said Mayor Pete is her guy. Mine too, Nicolle!

by Anonymousreply 14504/08/2019

I thought Beto was her guy?

by Anonymousreply 14604/08/2019

It is hilarious how Rachel is going on how Trump Azerbaijan looks like an open vulva.

The Trump Twat Baku

Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 14704/08/2019

[quote]Nicolle pretty much said Mayor Pete is her guy. Mine too, Nicolle!

[quote]I thought Beto was her guy?

So Nicolle is behind both Beto and Buttigieg, and can't decide between them? Yet more evidence that she's a gay man trapped in a woman's body.

by Anonymousreply 14804/08/2019

B and B

all the way!!!!

beto buttplug

yesssssssssssssssssss

by Anonymousreply 14904/09/2019

poor mika she look like she been up a few days, cryin into her pillow...

by Anonymousreply 15004/09/2019

WHY IS WILLY G ON MORN JOE????

OTHER THAN TO JOKE WITH GROUPIE PUSSY SUCKIN JOE, HE IS THERE CAUSE HE HAS HAPPY EYES?

by Anonymousreply 15104/09/2019

what I don't get is why john heillman makes them funny faces, I know he a stoner, but the pursed lips, the wincing eyes, the shaking of his papers.... seems very nervous and bozo for a mere herbalist....

oh

by Anonymousreply 15204/09/2019

Weird--Katy Tur is hosting her show today after signing off of MTP Daily yesterday by saying that she was heading off to maternity leave. Maybe she was referring to her last day of hosting MTP Daily?

by Anonymousreply 15304/09/2019

Okay....apparently today is Katy’s last day

by Anonymousreply 15404/09/2019

I fucking love Nicolle Wallace. And I loved how she stood up for Buttegieg yesterday when Jason Johnson said something like, "He's just a college-educated white guy from the suburbs." Nicolle was very quick to point out that he is a war veteran and deserved respect for that.

Johnson was very hopped up on some talking point about a black police chief that had been let go during Mayor Pete's term in South Bend. Johnson kept saying, "he's going to have to answer for that" a couple of times, rather menacingly. I don't know the background of that is (yes, I have Googled), but I didn't like the racial implications being thrown out there with zero back-up. Jason Johnson oftentimes, thinks he's the smartest person in the room and it's not his best look.

by Anonymousreply 15504/09/2019

Jason Johnson is hard core for Kamala

by Anonymousreply 15604/09/2019

"Okay....apparently today is Katy’s last day "

Thank God. I thought she was gonna pop on air.

by Anonymousreply 15704/09/2019

Sweet goodbye

by Anonymousreply 15804/09/2019

LOVE Jacob. I wish they could get him to fill in for her.

by Anonymousreply 15904/09/2019

I haven't read the other threads so I figure it's already been discussed, but Andrea Mitchell needs to retire. She can't complete a question or comment without forgetting her train of thought. She's starting to embarrass herself.

by Anonymousreply 16004/09/2019

r160, and while she's still on the air, Mitchell should wear sleeves; even if elbow length.

Status signifier toned arms noted, Andrea. Still, after a certain age, upper arms should be covered, including yours.

by Anonymousreply 16104/10/2019

LUV KATY TUR

HATE WITH HELLISHNESS KATY HARELIP KAY

PITY MIKA AND HER FINANDERIN HUBBY

JOE WILL BE FIRED I HEAR

HEILMANN AND WILLY REPLACE HIM

by Anonymousreply 16204/10/2019

I pray he don't give her genital warts.

he is a hotbed of wigglys….

by Anonymousreply 16304/10/2019

did mika go to katy kay's plastic surgeon for more work? she has massive layer of makeup today to cover up the odd adjustments to her already odd face.

by Anonymousreply 16404/11/2019

Why so much mascara and shade round mikas nose today

what in hell she go and do now.

by Anonymousreply 16504/11/2019

[quote]JOE WILL BE FIRED I HEAR

I've been reading that for a a couple of years on DL.

[quote]HEILMANN AND WILLY REPLACE HIM

Morning John?

by Anonymousreply 16604/11/2019

Ken Dilanian repeatedly misgendered Chelsea Manning on Stephanie Ruhle's show today.

by Anonymousreply 16704/11/2019

[quote]Jason Johnson oftentimes, thinks he's the smartest person in the room and it's not his best look.

Jason Johnson is always hysterical. He's always over- the- top shouting emotionally about something. He needs to calm the fuck down. And I heard that crap he said about Mayor Pete "...and he has to answer for that" bullshit and I just rolled my eyes. The more the purists try to put him on the defensive the more I like him. I hope PB doesn't cave to that garbage.

by Anonymousreply 16804/11/2019

Chris Hayes going hard on defending Ilhan Omar. Those who disagree with her are “bigots”.

by Anonymousreply 16904/11/2019

They ARE bigots.

by Anonymousreply 17004/11/2019

Omar supports Sharia Law, and so does MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 17104/11/2019

[quote]Omar supports Sharia Law

The irony will be if a case for it can be made under the religious freedom fuckup of the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 17204/11/2019

I will miss Katy Tur's rudeness with her guests. Lol, she is cunty cunty.

by Anonymousreply 17304/11/2019

Choad Toad is in a slap fight with CNN star Chris Cuomo

Cuomo: Jake Tapper’s Show is more important than Choad’s show!

Choad: Everyone Hayes Cuomo and he’s lashing out at me!

Team Cuomo on this one

by Anonymousreply 17404/12/2019

The make up dept. completely over-bronzed Nicolle today. Donny Deutsch experiencing tremors again, resting his head in his chin to steady,

by Anonymousreply 17504/12/2019

I want more photos and gossip about MSNBC NewsTwink Vaughn Hillyard.

by Anonymousreply 17604/12/2019

He deleted his Instagram since the creation of this thread, R176, so you may be out of luck.

by Anonymousreply 17704/12/2019

By the way, the News Twink is embedded with Kamala's campaign right now (or at least it seems that way). As a fan of both the News Twink and Mama Kamala, this please me.

by Anonymousreply 17804/12/2019

Hmm... I wonder what the NewsTwink has to hide??

by Anonymousreply 17904/12/2019

word is chuch toad on way out !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 18004/12/2019

up with david gura…..

anyone else jackin off too this hottie? sunday morn at 6am?

god dam he fine...big cock that smells like my pink asshole yea

by Anonymousreply 181Last Sunday at 5:06 AM

It's back, r177.

Is Vaughn Hillyard a gay, anyone?

by Anonymousreply 182Last Sunday at 5:13 AM

Who is going to take Chuck Todd's place on MTP?

by Anonymousreply 183Last Sunday at 9:30 AM

Kermit the Frog?

by Anonymousreply 184Last Sunday at 10:17 AM

Katy Tur's memoir made me see Chuck in a slightly softer light. I still find his punditry annoying and his analysis stultifying, but he's apparently a very kind person and sharper than he lets on.

As for Vaughn, I have no opinion on his sexual orientation. He seems to inhabit an ambiguous desexed zone of eunuchism. He does seem to take his vacations into the mountains with male companions, though.

by Anonymousreply 185Last Monday at 12:04 AM

It's time to go to bed. I kept wondering why Vaughn Hillyard need to take vaccinations to go to the mountains. It's not like he was traveling to Asia or Africa.. Nighty nite.

by Anonymousreply 186Last Monday at 12:28 AM

Was Tamron Hall well liked when she was on MSNBC?

by Anonymousreply 187Last Monday at 4:11 AM

Mika and Joe wee creaming their panties over Pete Buttigieg this morning. Easily 80% of the program was dedicated to his story today. I am,though, sick of Donnie using the word "brand". He is getting as bad as Mika and her "know your value" crap with self promotion.

by Anonymousreply 188Last Monday at 7:14 AM

The media has grown tired of Beto and moved on to Buttigieg.

by Anonymousreply 189Last Monday at 7:20 AM

Buttigieg has a toughness to him that makes Beto look like a kid.

by Anonymousreply 190Last Monday at 8:11 AM

This is so shallow of me to say, but I can't stand Beto's abundant neck moles.

by Anonymousreply 191Last Monday at 8:13 AM

neck moles can be removed. ugly, bigotted ratfuckers in the white house require more.

by Anonymousreply 192Last Monday at 8:54 AM

Heilemann's dogs. I want to ravage hot daddy.

by Anonymousreply 193Last Monday at 10:09 AM

Neither Beto nor Pete seem tough to me. Actually, all of the serious women candidates seem much more seasoned, steely and tenacious--Amy, Kamala, Kirsten, Liz, even Tulsi. But it feels like the media is way tougher and more skeptical towards the women than the white men in the race.

by Anonymousreply 194Last Monday at 2:14 PM

Jason Johnson: I just got a good look at his beard. Is that patchy mess of facial hair a choice? Is he desperately trying to grow a full beard but can’t? It looks awful.

by Anonymousreply 195Last Monday at 3:57 PM

Mayor Pete about to be on with Rachel!!

by Anonymousreply 196Last Monday at 5:07 PM

[quote]This is so shallow of me to say, but I can't stand Beto's abundant neck moles.

I haven't noticed his neck moles, because I'm always too distracted by his arm gesturing.

by Anonymousreply 197Last Monday at 5:13 PM

let tamron take toadys job on meet the press

by Anonymousreply 198Last Monday at 5:19 PM

Rhodes Scholar interviews Rhodes Scholar,

by Anonymousreply 199Last Monday at 5:26 PM

Rachel lording her Rhodes Scholar past as an openly gay person over Mayor Pete lol!

by Anonymousreply 200Last Monday at 5:49 PM

It was like Yara Greyjoy interviewing Renly Baratheon.

It was mesmerizing.

by Anonymousreply 201Last Monday at 9:28 PM

allright, thank u very much

allright thank u very much

mika says this after a guest has said something important, this is her weak dumb ass response

allright thank u very much....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

by Anonymousreply 202Last Tuesday at 4:56 AM

Yasmin Vossoughian subbed for Craig Melvin today.

by Anonymousreply 203Last Tuesday at 8:09 AM

Stephanie Ruhl needs to learn how to say "Buttigieg" - she ends it with "Judge" on the end, rather than "edge." It's "Boot edge edge."

by Anonymousreply 204Last Tuesday at 9:33 AM

I would think that one of the requirements of a TV job us to learn beforehand the pronunciation of names that are in the news.

by Anonymousreply 205Last Tuesday at 9:51 AM

Unsurprisingly, the worst on MSNBC with Mayor Pete’s name is Chris Matthews but mispronouncing one man’s name repeatedly is the least of his broadcasting issues.

by Anonymousreply 206Last Tuesday at 10:52 AM

Katy Tur gave birth to a healthy baby boy this past Sat, just announced on air by Kasie Hunt, with nice picture of smiling parents and swaddled baby. Name is Teddy, I think.

by Anonymousreply 207Last Tuesday at 11:04 AM

It's a good day for Matthew's when he garbles only one name or one sentence for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 208Last Tuesday at 1:06 PM

Congrats to Katy.

by Anonymousreply 209Last Tuesday at 1:27 PM

Congrats to Katy. She deserves a nice long nap.

Oof, Milky Loads is a pundit on Chris Matthews' show. I hope that his appearance is a one-off so that he can slink back to obscurity. Where's Josh Barro???

by Anonymousreply 210Last Tuesday at 3:29 PM

R210 He trashed Malcolm Nance. Called him a conspiracy theorist. Malcolm is very popular on this thread, also on the treason thread.

Andrew Sullivan is probably desperate for one of Nance's milky loads.

by Anonymousreply 211Last Tuesday at 6:49 PM

why doe they keep Matthews on as his ratings continue to flop???

by Anonymousreply 212Last Wednesday at 3:50 AM

[quote]Stephanie Ruhl needs to learn how to say "Buttigieg" - she ends it with "Judge" on the end, rather than "edge." It's "Boot edge edge."

Pete’s own husband pronounces it Buddha Judge. The edge edge thing is just to get you to remember it but not really how it’s pronounced.

by Anonymousreply 213Last Wednesday at 7:29 AM

Matthews just called Mayor Pete "Pete Benetich"

by Anonymousreply 214Last Wednesday at 3:48 PM

Chris Matthews can't pronounce Buttigieg, imagine that.

by Anonymousreply 215Last Wednesday at 4:08 PM

One day Chris will slip and call him Buttplug.

by Anonymousreply 216Last Wednesday at 4:18 PM

How many variations of Mayor Pete's name will Matthews come up with until the election is over?

I say, in the hundreds.

Faites vos jeux!

by Anonymousreply 217Last Wednesday at 5:07 PM

Here's Mayor Pete on the pronunciation ...

by Anonymousreply 218Last Wednesday at 5:59 PM

When people write out the pronunciation as "Boot-edge-edge," that's not what I'm hearing when they actually say it. What I hear is "Boo-duh-judge" instead.

by Anonymousreply 219Last Wednesday at 8:49 PM

Boot-eh-jedge

by Anonymousreply 220Last Wednesday at 8:55 PM

[quote]When people write out the pronunciation as "Boot-edge-edge," that's not what I'm hearing when they actually say it. What I hear is "Boo-duh-judge" instead.

Exactly! I don’t know why this Boot edge edge thing caught on when they don’t even say it like that themselves. Besides, boot edge edge is incredibly annoying to say and doesn’t roll off the tongue. It’s like a tongue twister. Buddha judge is much more natural to say.

by Anonymousreply 221Last Thursday at 12:25 AM

pix on the show of joe and mika at joes singing gig, bet joe is fun backstage all drunk n stuff luv to eat him out big ole meat yea

cute redhead guy from the show with them , man he HOT

by Anonymousreply 222Last Thursday at 2:04 AM

lol r222 I saw it live on FB. All those black women soul singers - Joe is so edgy.

by Anonymousreply 223Last Thursday at 2:06 AM

Lol at Ari Melber sitting at the kids' table.

by Anonymousreply 224Last Thursday at 7:30 AM

Ari is busy working up some “hilarious” hip hop references like “Mo Mueller, Mo Problems”

by Anonymousreply 225Last Thursday at 7:35 AM

“No. Just No.” to Tyler Oakley in every medium as well as real life.

“No. Just No.”

by Anonymousreply 226Last Thursday at 9:37 AM

Did they just bump Brian Williams for Ari Melber at 10 minutes after the hour?

by Anonymousreply 227Last Thursday at 2:14 PM

Is Ari still reporting from the kids' table?

by Anonymousreply 228Last Thursday at 2:15 PM

Rachel is threatening her audience tonight. She said that even if the world stopped and there were no more news, she would still be able to do her show for the next year based only on the contents of the released Mueller Report. I did take that as a threat.

by Anonymousreply 229Last Thursday at 5:33 PM

Ari has been on the air all day.

He deserves a GOOD cocksucking tonight. I hope someone is there to provide.

by Anonymousreply 230Last Thursday at 6:22 PM

omg guess how much the tix are to mika's Know ur Value lecture

$288 !!!!!!

shit

by Anonymousreply 231a day ago

then why cant she wear better blouses and wigs??

by Anonymousreply 232a day ago

Where and who the fuck would pay Joe's dumb courtesan $288 for Mika's "value" lecture. Where the fuck is Maureen Dowd about all of this?

by Anonymousreply 233a day ago

omg garrett haake…..LOVE HIM

by Anonymousreply 234a day ago

I was flabbergasted, I figured it would be maybe $50 or 80bux.....damn, she is $ ho

by Anonymousreply 235a day ago

Prob hella mo than joe charges to see his singing gigs....

by Anonymousreply 236a day ago

anyone had joe? im told he easy in the toilet when he wasted at 3 in morning after his shows...

sposed to be hung like a mule

by Anonymousreply 237a day ago

I would lick, suck, and fuck Garrett Haake FOR DAYS if given the opportunity. He is so hot.

by Anonymousreply 23819 hours ago

Ugh, Joy Reid subbing for Chris Hayes.

Anytime she's doing anyone's show that isn't her own, she just reads the teleprompter like a high schooler doing a book report.

She's such a waste of space.

by Anonymousreply 23912 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!