Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

MSNBC Part 11

The eleventh installment of the venerable thread.

For the cover photo, I decided it was time to feature our news twink once more, here with the woman who gave him his start, Andrea Mitchell.

Things may look dark now, but Rachel will be back on top before we know it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600June 5, 2019 11:23 PM

Part 10:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2019 4:13 AM

[quote] Things may look dark now, but Rachel will be back on top before we know it!

Things don't look dark. You just want to get that in there like good little fake Democrat concern troll.

by Anonymousreply 2March 29, 2019 4:16 AM

Who’s the guy in the OP?

by Anonymousreply 3March 29, 2019 5:11 AM

[quote]Things don't look dark. You just want to get that in there like good little fake Democrat concern troll.

"Things may look dark now, but Rachel will be back on top before we know it!" makes me a "fake Democrat concern troll"? Based on no other evidence than that? You are thoroughly unhinged.

[quote]Who’s the guy in the OP?

It's Vaughn Hillyard, R3.

by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2019 5:19 AM

Rachel's ratings will in the sewer pretty soon.

by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2019 5:29 AM

I think people are taking the week off. Rachel was #28 last night. Lawrence all the way down to #51

Hopefully some bombshell will leak soon

shameful that Hannity got to #5 last night

by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2019 5:56 AM

Vaughn eats at Chick-Fil-A.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2019 7:13 AM

If Vaughn eats at Chick-Fil-A, Vaughan is DEAD to me!

by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2019 2:31 PM

r8 Two different spellings = two different people?

by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2019 2:33 PM

There is nice gay Vaughn and bad gay Vaughan. Both inhabit the same twink body.

(I fucked up the spelling, sorry).

by Anonymousreply 10March 29, 2019 2:36 PM

Is Vaughn a gay?

by Anonymousreply 11March 29, 2019 2:43 PM

[quote]Rachel's ratings will in the sewer pretty soon.

Two things: (1) I doubt it; (2) your sentence is missing a verb

As Snopes recently stated: "The phenomenon isn't unusual; political camps are more interested in watching news when it reflects well on their favorites, and vice versa. Maddow's ratings dropped sharply in the immediate aftermath of the 2016 election, as many fans of Hillary Clinton couldn't bring themselves to watch the news after Trump’s victory, but eventually rebounded. Similarly, Hannity saw some ratings weakness late last year as bad news piled up for Trump."

In other words, the hand-wringing comes across as short sighted and stupid.

BTW I also liked that this article points out Joe Scarborough's "wonder[ing] aloud what journalists were supposed to do for the past two years as stories piled up about Trump and associates misleading Americans about contacts to Russians. He said he wasn’t just unhappy about political critics, but also some in the media who are 'hand-wringing' about the amount of coverage. He criticized unnamed people who had 'sold their soul to a personality cult.' And he promised that MSNBC wouldn’t abandon the story."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 29, 2019 2:55 PM

Not sure, R11, but he does like photographing Beto from the rear:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 29, 2019 11:18 PM

I just read about Nicolle and Michael Schmidt. I would have had her dating Lemire or Williams before Schmidt. He has a nebbishy air about him. The way he wears that partial zip windbreaker or whatever it is with the upturned collar and tie cracks me up. She's 12 years older than he is, BTW.

by Anonymousreply 14March 29, 2019 11:38 PM

Per Post: "Friends say they have been separated for at least a year." The Washington Examiner headline: NIcolle Wallace leaves husband for....

by Anonymousreply 15March 29, 2019 11:41 PM

[quote]I also liked that this article points out Joe Scarborough's "wonder[ing] aloud what journalists were supposed to do for the past two years as stories piled up about Trump and associates misleading Americans about contacts to Russians.

Joe's rant was peak Scarborough but for once, he was absolutely right. One of the times his arrogance and pomposity work for the greater good.

And watch Mika's sighs, posing and coy glances throughout the segment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 30, 2019 3:31 AM

I mostly liked the AOC town hall, but I thought that sometimes Chris was talking too much.

The congresswoman demonstrated lucid conviction. The defeated GOP representative they had there annoyed me, though. He decided to go with the stupid "Democratic mobs" attack, which AOC deftly shut down. Proof that believing in climate change does not stave off brain rot in Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 17March 30, 2019 8:49 AM

The GOP guy was the poster boy for false equivalency with this "Tea Party of the Left". Good on AOC for reminding people who and what exactly the Tea Party is.

The GOPer was certainly projecting. He got ousted by the rightwing extremists so anyone on the left who doesn't want to slo-walk is an extremist too.

by Anonymousreply 18March 30, 2019 1:02 PM

I've always had a crush on Michael Schmidt. I can't find a pic of him in jeans, I'd like to see the body or at least his ass.

by Anonymousreply 19March 30, 2019 2:24 PM

Here’s Mike Schmidt in jeans. He looks taller and leaner than I pictured from seeing him only from the chest up on TV.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 30, 2019 4:06 PM

Here's Schmidt with the windbreaker with the ridiculous pop up collar with tie.

So, the Post says Nicolle and her husband have been separated for at least a year. I wonder if their marriage was strained by differences of opinion about Trump -- it happens in the best of families.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 30, 2019 4:18 PM

I would say it was a downgrade for Nicolle but I’m afraid she’ll tell on me to HR again

by Anonymousreply 22March 30, 2019 4:26 PM

In r21 he looks like he could be a young Rudy Giuliani.

by Anonymousreply 23March 30, 2019 9:18 PM

Nicole is dating Michael Schmidt?? Wow, never saw that one coming!

by Anonymousreply 24March 31, 2019 3:40 AM

I have a HUGE crush on red-headed Jonathan Lemire. To me, he looks like a depraved choir boy, and I’d pay to have one night with him.

by Anonymousreply 25March 31, 2019 3:53 AM

NBC Reporter Katy Tur: Note Threatening To Rape And Kill Me Ended With "MAGA"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 31, 2019 11:39 AM

Is Katy pulling a Jussie? I hope not!

by Anonymousreply 27March 31, 2019 11:52 AM

Joy’s wig looks extra coiffed this morning.

by Anonymousreply 28March 31, 2019 2:20 PM

[r28] It does seem to have been pulled from the Cheryl Tiegs collection.

by Anonymousreply 29March 31, 2019 2:31 PM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 30March 31, 2019 6:52 PM

Did Katy send that note to herself?

Nobody will be taking these kinds of threats seriously now, thanks to Juicy Smollett.

by Anonymousreply 31March 31, 2019 7:50 PM

She doesn't have to send notes like this to herself when Donald Trump has all but sicced his followers on her at a rally and does the "little Katy Tur" bit. I'm sure she gets notes like that on a regular basis. Rick Wilson gets death threats from Qanons dopes and various MAGA trash via his twitter DM all the damn time. He occasionally shares them; he's actually written an article about them. Most are just fools, but some are serious -- they've shown up to his home and, more worryingly, his adult children's residences making all sorts of threats.

These are the sorts of folks who are crazy enough to take out a Gambino crime boss or send explosive devices through the mail all the while living out of a stinky van covered with all sorts of right wing propaganda

by Anonymousreply 32March 31, 2019 8:10 PM

I want Tony Dokoupil to come to Katy's defense and kick any Deplorable's ass who threatens his woman.

by Anonymousreply 33March 31, 2019 8:30 PM

Have the Deplorables threatened the safety of Katy’s unborn child??

by Anonymousreply 34March 31, 2019 9:54 PM

Why is MSNBC letting Papadopoulos come on so many of their shows to promote his stupid, bs nonsensical book? I saw him first on Ari's show, then Joy and right now on Kasie. He's probably been on other shows too I just didn't watch. He's a fucking convicted liar. He's gone back and forth saying he was sorry and lied at first, now he's changing his story again and blaming "the deep state". Why give him airtime? Let his book flop. His career should be over

very disappointed in MSNBC for this.

by Anonymousreply 35April 1, 2019 12:36 AM

[r35] is Kellyanne STILL banned from Morning Joe

by Anonymousreply 36April 1, 2019 11:55 AM

R36 - yep

by Anonymousreply 37April 1, 2019 12:12 PM

I love Stephanie Ruhle but she really needs a wardrobe stylist to come in and give her a consistent look. The black/pink flowered Laura Ashley number she has on today is not good.

I hate Mika but she does have a consistent (and simple chic) look that really works.

by Anonymousreply 38April 1, 2019 1:18 PM

R12, Snopes is a fucking joke! Are you elderly? 😂

by Anonymousreply 39April 1, 2019 2:23 PM

Why is Snopes a joke? They used to be the go-to site for any internet rumor debunking and was nothing if not thorough in its research. Barbara Mikkelson seemed to do the bulk of the work on the site, but the couple divorced. How bad can a site be if the right claims it's funded by Soros?

by Anonymousreply 40April 1, 2019 3:16 PM

Ari et al., having the likes of Papadopoulis, Carter Page, the queen.. and the other tRumpies on so frequently, is disturbing.

Katie seems to go all Chuck Toad when hosting his weekday failure...she's been offensively rude to Democratic guests; more-so than Republicans voice boxes. Surprises me since she and the other women of MSNBC were/are threatened by tRump and his DeploraQuesters.

by Anonymousreply 41April 1, 2019 8:40 PM

A multitude of Coffee Boys are currently stinking up MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 42April 1, 2019 8:42 PM

On her show today, Nicole outed herself as "on Beto's bus".

by Anonymousreply 43April 1, 2019 11:24 PM

I know it's shallow, but I just can't with Beto's arm gesturing - it distracts me from whatever point he trying to make.

I'm liking Buttigieg more and more.

by Anonymousreply 44April 1, 2019 11:42 PM

Mayor Pete is on Lawrence tonight.

by Anonymousreply 45April 1, 2019 11:50 PM

If Nicolle is on Betos bus then what does that say about DL villian Michael Schmidt?

by Anonymousreply 46April 1, 2019 11:51 PM

Interesting that Pete is busting his MSNBC cherry with Lawrence and not Rachel. Possibly that Rachel is a Progressive/liberal lightening rod for his centrist Dems policies?

by Anonymousreply 47April 2, 2019 12:24 AM

I find myself switching over to Anderson and Chris more and more in the evenings lately. I just need a change if I'm going to watch the news.

And an occasional glimpse of Jim Acosta on the WH lawn makes me very happy.

by Anonymousreply 48April 2, 2019 12:42 AM

Julian Epstein looks like he left his jacket on his divebar barstool to save it so nobody is sitting there when he gets back from his appearance on Melber's show.

by Anonymousreply 49April 2, 2019 1:38 AM

Who else is watching Pete Buddha-judge with Lawrence?

by Anonymousreply 50April 2, 2019 2:03 AM

Watching Lawrence with Buda-jedge

by Anonymousreply 51April 2, 2019 2:09 AM

Mayor Pete is impressive. He, Warren, and Harris are my top 3.

by Anonymousreply 52April 2, 2019 3:02 AM

Rachel Maddow Just Beat Every Fox News And CNN Show

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53April 2, 2019 5:46 AM

yay mika. .. ...she gave impashioned defense of joe biden , he just an affectionate man, pan to joe, mute silence. odd...

by Anonymousreply 54April 2, 2019 10:45 AM

omg that English twat katy kaye got more work on her pig nose. not good dear....

by Anonymousreply 55April 2, 2019 11:21 AM

I get the vibe when Zerlina Maxwell comes on the MSNBC programs. Katy Tur, Kasie Hunt, Hallie Jackson and Stephanie Rhule would give her some dirty looks.

by Anonymousreply 56April 2, 2019 7:37 PM

[quote]I know it's shallow, but I just can't with Beto's arm gesturing - it distracts me from whatever point he trying to make.

I can’t tolerate his overly-affected speaking style.

by Anonymousreply 57April 2, 2019 9:43 PM

[quote]Interesting that Pete is busting his MSNBC cherry with Lawrence and not Rachel.

He does not want to give the appearance of overt pandering to the LGBT community by going on the lezzie’s show.

by Anonymousreply 58April 2, 2019 9:45 PM

[quote]I find myself switching over to Anderson and Chris more and more in the evenings

I do too, but mainly because Cuomo is so hot.

by Anonymousreply 59April 2, 2019 9:46 PM

Chris Cuomo was particularly hot last night at our Southern border interviewing refugees, officers and patrolmen. He was wearing a work shirt over a black tee shirt....unfortunately it never got hot enough for the work shirt to come off. But he still looked so handsome even without the TV makeup and flattering lighting. Maybe more so.

by Anonymousreply 60April 2, 2019 10:47 PM

chris has awesome pink hungry asshole, 4pm in toilet, 7th floor, for sex

by Anonymousreply 61April 3, 2019 12:49 AM

Rachel was genuinely hilarious tonight making fun of Trump's ORANGES.

by Anonymousreply 62April 3, 2019 1:09 AM

[quote]Mayor Pete is impressive.

He is. Last night was the first I had actually sat and listened to him, and I liked his no-nonsense style very much.

by Anonymousreply 63April 3, 2019 1:25 AM

When is Katy due?

by Anonymousreply 64April 3, 2019 2:11 AM

katy kay is due for her monthly face lift huh.....

her pig nose so cute

by Anonymousreply 65April 3, 2019 1:27 PM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 66April 3, 2019 1:43 PM

I was watching MSNBC every night. No more. They were SO WRONG about the Mueller report. Watching YouTube now.

by Anonymousreply 67April 3, 2019 4:35 PM

I've cut back on my MSNBC watching to a couple of shows here and there. That's about it.

by Anonymousreply 68April 3, 2019 6:35 PM

[quote]When is Katy due?

I don’t know. But she’s on right now, and her belly is almost as big as her tits.

by Anonymousreply 69April 3, 2019 6:42 PM

"I was watching MSNBC every night. No more. They were SO WRONG about the Mueller report. Watching YouTube now."

Is this a joke? No one read the Mueller report yet, dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 70April 3, 2019 7:27 PM

R64 " When is Katy due?"

I think she said "April".

by Anonymousreply 71April 3, 2019 7:28 PM

Yes, Katy has said that her baby is due to be born very soon

by Anonymousreply 72April 3, 2019 7:34 PM

Um, R70- first of all calling a person on an anon a dumbass speaks volumes about you. Second- MSNBC constantly touted the idea that the collusion (you know, whole reason for the investigation in the first place) was REAL. Well, it has been established that it is not, by way of the report. So, um. Ya.

by Anonymousreply 73April 3, 2019 7:40 PM

not so fast r73. we will find out the real answer after the House committee get the report.

some folks are prone to jumping on to bandwagons!.

by Anonymousreply 74April 3, 2019 8:03 PM

Took a much needed break from MSNBC and all cable news.... after they all went pig-shit crazy w/Barr's memo/conclusions. Happy Rachel et al are tops in ratings demographics, once again.saw Chuck Todd just lecture Joe Biden... re waffling.Chuck fuckingilliterate Toddislecturing anyone, esp.a Democrat somehow does not surprise me...this Toad needs to go.

I now do the 'Hugh Hewitt channel change' whenever I see this insufferably mediocre 'talent' appear.

by Anonymousreply 75April 3, 2019 9:55 PM

[quote]MSNBC constantly touted the idea that the collusion (you know, whole reason for the investigation in the first place) was REAL.

Really?

The only MSNBC shows I watch are Rachel (but only when she's on) and the first hour of Morning Joe, and they were always very clear that the word "collusion" was something only the Trump people were saying. At issue were always conspiracy and obstruction.

I would like to read what exactly Mueller's team found, not what Barr says Mueller's team found.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76April 4, 2019 12:28 AM

“Collusion” could be heard every hour of every day on MSNBC for the last two years at least.

by Anonymousreply 77April 4, 2019 12:33 AM

I love seeing Preet Bhara on MSNBC! Thank you to whoever signed him on as a commentator :)

by Anonymousreply 78April 4, 2019 12:35 AM

r77, if they were only showing clips of Trump saying no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion...

by Anonymousreply 79April 4, 2019 12:52 AM

Rachel's got a few more tid bits...hahaha.

by Anonymousreply 80April 4, 2019 1:07 AM

I've mentioned this before, either on this or one of the other threads, but I also thank MSNBC for Preet Bharara. I know this is off topic, but what a beautiful man!

Anyone who wants to dub me the Preet Bharara troll go right ahead. I'll sit beside the Jill Wine-Banks troll and the Robert Costas Troll and we'll all be very comfortable.

by Anonymousreply 81April 4, 2019 1:13 AM

Rachel is great as usual.

I'd have hacked that report and you'd all have read it by now.

Oh. Well.

by Anonymousreply 82April 4, 2019 1:21 AM

Today on MJ Sharpton told Mika, "No one has fought for women more than you do."

by Anonymousreply 83April 4, 2019 1:22 AM

Dang Mika lays it on thick especially when joe is out. By the way why is joe out again?

by Anonymousreply 84April 4, 2019 1:23 AM

Nicole is filling in for Brian Williams and is currently talking to Michael Schmidt on the phone. He’s reporting on Mueller report. Nicole isn’t giggly or flirty.

Are they really fucking??? Any proof or admissions?

by Anonymousreply 85April 4, 2019 3:08 AM

It's been reported and Nicolle and MSNBC have declined to comment, which is as good as confirmation.

Nicolle is just a consummate professional. No shade to Joe and Mika...but yeah.

Also, she is twelve years older than him! I thought they were around the same age. He's a very dowdy 35. Does this make our Nicolle a cougar?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86April 4, 2019 4:26 AM

Maybe Schmidt is the reason Nicolle always seems to be in such a great mood, even when dire news breaks.

I love Nicolle. I'm glad she's happy.

by Anonymousreply 87April 4, 2019 7:02 AM

Nicole is 35??? I thought she was 50

ive had to stop watchin morn joe, mika's dumbness makes me ill, so many kool broads could do her job, why is she there? cause her last name is breziniski??? so depressing, the nepotism in the world today. mika u disappoint those of us who KNOW OUR VALUE U OLD HAG

by Anonymousreply 88April 4, 2019 7:52 AM

omg the thought of midget squinty m Schmidt on his knees eating that old broad out, too funny

by Anonymousreply 89April 4, 2019 7:52 AM

That little on the fence alwys defending the indefensible chris hayes on seth Meyers again....

luv how some attorney shut him down today when he was defending a trumpite. o chrissie, ur weak.

by Anonymousreply 90April 4, 2019 7:56 AM

Does Nicole have one of those infamous 30 Rock executive offices with the button that locks the door? Does she fuck little Mikey in her office after her show?

by Anonymousreply 91April 4, 2019 8:01 AM

Dang Nicolle you look good don't settle, find a hottie.

by Anonymousreply 92April 4, 2019 10:54 AM

she sit on the desk as squinty eats her old snatch out...slobber runnin down her leg, she says deeper u fuk, beats him, chokes him and he cums so big on her high heels.

willy, joe and mika have cam to watch em. show the tape round the bldg.....good times.

by Anonymousreply 93April 4, 2019 11:15 AM

No, you have it wrong, she ties his fat naked ass up, and beats him with her hairbrush, then rams it up his cute fukhole. if he cums, she rubs the brush hard over his fat titty nipples.

The tape of it is a blast!

by Anonymousreply 94April 4, 2019 11:55 AM

Is mike barnacle on morn joe the one who yrs ago was found to be a plagiarist and suspended from his newspaper he wrote for? he so pompous on the show,,,,,,funny.

by Anonymousreply 95April 4, 2019 12:13 PM

[quote]Nicole is 35??? I thought she was 50

R88, R86 posted, "she is twelve years older than him! I thought they were around the same age. He's a very dowdy 35."

So what that means is 35 + 12 = 47

by Anonymousreply 96April 4, 2019 12:29 PM

R74: In Muellers own words: “[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

by Anonymousreply 97April 4, 2019 1:42 PM

uh huh r97 and don't forget that Nixon's AG went to prison for his cover-up attempts. (just sayin')

by Anonymousreply 98April 4, 2019 5:07 PM

I guess their relationship explains why she has been broadcasting from DC in the MTP studio so many Fridays now. I thought it was a little strange because there wasn't any breaking news or event that warranted her presence there. Ex must have the kid on those weekends.

by Anonymousreply 99April 4, 2019 6:32 PM

It’ll be fun when Trump starts to tweet about “Deep State Nicole” and her illicit relationship with “Fake News Steve”

by Anonymousreply 100April 4, 2019 8:06 PM

R100 thats when you know you’ve made it!

by Anonymousreply 101April 4, 2019 8:19 PM

R100, Nicolle Wallace's new flame isn't STEVE Schmidt (her former colleague on GOP political campaigns), it's MIKE Schmidt (NY Times reporter).

by Anonymousreply 102April 4, 2019 9:00 PM

[quote]R74: In Muellers own words: “[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

I'm curious about what is the first half of that sentence.

The [bold][T][/bold] in brackets means it was lower case in the Mueller Report, which then means something else preceded it.

by Anonymousreply 103April 4, 2019 9:35 PM

I’m surprised Nicolle still has Mike Schmidt on her show, albeit by phone as she did today.

Does Donny Deutsch have a physical ailment? On today’s show, while others were speaking, his head was wobbling like a bobblehead doll. He seemed ok while he was talking, it’s just when he’s sitting still.

by Anonymousreply 104April 4, 2019 9:36 PM

Yes, R104. Parkinson's has been speculated on the previous thread. I noticed the head tremors when he was on Lawrence O'Donnell one evening. Parkinson's symptoms generally worsen in the evening. I'm glad someone else noticed. I made a point of watching him on subsequent shows but didn't notice any movement. I guess some days are better than others. Another poster noticed that he wears some odd bracelets -- there are some bracelets on the market that are supposed to help steady the hands.

by Anonymousreply 105April 4, 2019 9:43 PM

Katy Tur must be close to giving birth, her hormones have been making her silly this week. I like her.

by Anonymousreply 106April 4, 2019 9:44 PM

Donnie also looked gaunt and frail today. Jowly with gray teeth.

by Anonymousreply 107April 4, 2019 9:48 PM

What in the hell is hanging out of Ari's nose?

by Anonymousreply 108April 4, 2019 10:02 PM

What in the hell is hanging out of Ari's nose? A Jerome Corsi dingleberry.

by Anonymousreply 109April 4, 2019 10:06 PM

lol, r108..

I think it's a scar.

by Anonymousreply 110April 4, 2019 10:08 PM

That’s Ari's freaky philtrum. It’s super deep, and shows up on TV when he hasn’t shaved. They should make some special lighting for that thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111April 4, 2019 10:15 PM

Fetal alcohol children have a smooth philtrum. BTW, Dilanian is blathering on every show today...trying to regain some semblance of journalistic integrity.

by Anonymousreply 112April 4, 2019 10:21 PM

LOL now Kenny bright-teeth Dilanian is charming Tweety Matthews now.

by Anonymousreply 113April 4, 2019 11:07 PM

Dilanian has been on every MSNBC show today, gloating over his "scoop." Like the NYT and WaPo didn’t already break it yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 114April 4, 2019 11:13 PM

Be a little careful about accepting NBC Ken Dilanian's reporting today on the Mueller team "leaks" Many people are cautioning us to remember that he has delivered some bogus analyses in recent weeks. Some think he is a tool that is being played by his sources. He seems too quick to promote some assertions.

And he has blocked umpty numbers of Twitter users who question him.

Verify.

Remember Rather.

by Anonymousreply 115April 5, 2019 12:17 AM

Rachel is on fire tonight.

TRMS is not just current news analysis, it is HISTORICAL analysis.

She has the Nixon era lawyer who won the transparency case about Grand Jury testimony.

Philip Lacovera.

She sources her material.

God bless Rachel.

by Anonymousreply 116April 5, 2019 1:40 AM

What have I missed about Ken Dilanian? What has he done wrong?

by Anonymousreply 117April 5, 2019 2:09 AM

R117 After Barr issued his letter on the Mueller Report, Ken tweeted “this is a total legal exoneration of the president” and “no conspiracy, no obstruction.” He lost all credibility and was rightly demolished on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 118April 5, 2019 3:13 AM

Thanks, R118. Don't know how I missed that -- distracted by all the hand wringing from everyone else, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 119April 5, 2019 3:27 AM

This thread is bonkers. So many trolls lately.

by Anonymousreply 120April 5, 2019 7:26 AM

Jill wore these pins on Chris Hayes last night. She smells something fishy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121April 5, 2019 9:26 AM

Notice the relaxation on m joe when scab is gone....his pompous fuckery is not missed at all.

tho if he could take lady brezschinshitsky with him, it would be AWESOME

by Anonymousreply 122April 5, 2019 10:00 AM

son oof a bitch joe is raving now bout 'his time in congress' that was unceremoniously ended when his intern 'died'....unreal

by Anonymousreply 123April 5, 2019 10:10 AM

I missed that about Dilanian. What a way to undermine your credibility -- in just one tweet. I suppose he never admitted he overstepped.

by Anonymousreply 124April 5, 2019 12:57 PM

Dilanian has been spewing WH-channelled Happy Horseshit for months.

He's one of a pack that includes Jonathan Swan and Maggie Haberman.

by Anonymousreply 125April 5, 2019 1:08 PM

I'm surprised that any of these shows are still having Dilanian on. I noticed that he was on Lawrence last night. John Heileman called him out on something and said he was wrong which was nice to hear. Ken's credibility is completely shot and he presents a very smug exterior.

by Anonymousreply 126April 5, 2019 3:31 PM

Dilanian was gloating all day on MSNBC yesterday. I’m sick of seeing his smug face on my TV.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127April 5, 2019 3:38 PM

Scarborough Goes Off on Mueller Report: ‘Are You Listening Mr. Attorney General? Americans Have the Right to Know!’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128April 5, 2019 6:29 PM

Schedule your evening accordingly: Ali Velshi will sub for Rachel tonight

by Anonymousreply 129April 5, 2019 8:06 PM

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 130April 5, 2019 11:10 PM

Ali Velshi is no Rachel Maddow, but he's just fine in his own right -- certainly 1000% better than the other typical sub, Joy Reid!

by Anonymousreply 131April 6, 2019 1:40 AM

rather see him than horseface ratchett

by Anonymousreply 132April 6, 2019 1:48 AM

Ali is great, but I only listen to him. He's smart and has a great voice.

by Anonymousreply 133April 6, 2019 3:16 AM

omg who is this big old broad named alex witt with the big hair? she belongs on a country channel with rodeo news. is she married to the ceo? good god! gotta flip the channel fore I puke

by Anonymousreply 134April 6, 2019 11:08 AM

Yasmin Vossoughian subbed for Ari Melber last night on The Beat.

by Anonymousreply 135April 6, 2019 11:34 AM

omg, where do they find these pitiful women? unreal.....cant talk and murder on the eys.

by Anonymousreply 136April 6, 2019 2:13 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 137April 6, 2019 11:39 PM

cant u see Witt with a big fat cig hangin out of her mouth on break out front of the NBC bldg.? smoke enveloping that big fat messy wig with stench.

by Anonymousreply 138April 7, 2019 1:35 AM

I bet his ass is cute....round and smells good.

by Anonymousreply 139April 7, 2019 10:19 AM

I wonder if Ari has ever had his plump ass pleasured. He deserves it, yet seems painfully straight.

by Anonymousreply 140April 7, 2019 10:25 AM

where the pic of joe sitting on mika's face?

by Anonymousreply 141April 8, 2019 12:11 AM

I love Nicolle in green.

by Anonymousreply 142April 8, 2019 8:26 PM

I’m glad that Toad is out today so that we don’t have to hear his reaction to Mayor Pete’s recent statements about struggling with his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 143April 8, 2019 9:30 PM

Katy Tur just said good bye as she is heading for maternity leave. The next time we see her, she will be with bambino.

by Anonymousreply 144April 8, 2019 10:03 PM

Nicolle pretty much said Mayor Pete is her guy. Mine too, Nicolle!

by Anonymousreply 145April 8, 2019 10:43 PM

I thought Beto was her guy?

by Anonymousreply 146April 9, 2019 12:00 AM

It is hilarious how Rachel is going on how Trump Azerbaijan looks like an open vulva.

The Trump Twat Baku

Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 147April 9, 2019 1:05 AM

[quote]Nicolle pretty much said Mayor Pete is her guy. Mine too, Nicolle!

[quote]I thought Beto was her guy?

So Nicolle is behind both Beto and Buttigieg, and can't decide between them? Yet more evidence that she's a gay man trapped in a woman's body.

by Anonymousreply 148April 9, 2019 3:29 AM

B and B

all the way!!!!

beto buttplug

yesssssssssssssssssss

by Anonymousreply 149April 9, 2019 9:10 AM

poor mika she look like she been up a few days, cryin into her pillow...

by Anonymousreply 150April 9, 2019 10:01 AM

WHY IS WILLY G ON MORN JOE????

OTHER THAN TO JOKE WITH GROUPIE PUSSY SUCKIN JOE, HE IS THERE CAUSE HE HAS HAPPY EYES?

by Anonymousreply 151April 9, 2019 10:20 AM

what I don't get is why john heillman makes them funny faces, I know he a stoner, but the pursed lips, the wincing eyes, the shaking of his papers.... seems very nervous and bozo for a mere herbalist....

oh

by Anonymousreply 152April 9, 2019 12:03 PM

Weird--Katy Tur is hosting her show today after signing off of MTP Daily yesterday by saying that she was heading off to maternity leave. Maybe she was referring to her last day of hosting MTP Daily?

by Anonymousreply 153April 9, 2019 6:03 PM

Okay....apparently today is Katy’s last day

by Anonymousreply 154April 9, 2019 6:15 PM

I fucking love Nicolle Wallace. And I loved how she stood up for Buttegieg yesterday when Jason Johnson said something like, "He's just a college-educated white guy from the suburbs." Nicolle was very quick to point out that he is a war veteran and deserved respect for that.

Johnson was very hopped up on some talking point about a black police chief that had been let go during Mayor Pete's term in South Bend. Johnson kept saying, "he's going to have to answer for that" a couple of times, rather menacingly. I don't know the background of that is (yes, I have Googled), but I didn't like the racial implications being thrown out there with zero back-up. Jason Johnson oftentimes, thinks he's the smartest person in the room and it's not his best look.

by Anonymousreply 155April 9, 2019 6:49 PM

Jason Johnson is hard core for Kamala

by Anonymousreply 156April 9, 2019 6:53 PM

"Okay....apparently today is Katy’s last day "

Thank God. I thought she was gonna pop on air.

by Anonymousreply 157April 9, 2019 6:59 PM

Sweet goodbye

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158April 9, 2019 11:54 PM

LOVE Jacob. I wish they could get him to fill in for her.

by Anonymousreply 159April 10, 2019 12:40 AM

I haven't read the other threads so I figure it's already been discussed, but Andrea Mitchell needs to retire. She can't complete a question or comment without forgetting her train of thought. She's starting to embarrass herself.

by Anonymousreply 160April 10, 2019 2:26 AM

r160, and while she's still on the air, Mitchell should wear sleeves; even if elbow length.

Status signifier toned arms noted, Andrea. Still, after a certain age, upper arms should be covered, including yours.

by Anonymousreply 161April 10, 2019 11:45 PM

LUV KATY TUR

HATE WITH HELLISHNESS KATY HARELIP KAY

PITY MIKA AND HER FINANDERIN HUBBY

JOE WILL BE FIRED I HEAR

HEILMANN AND WILLY REPLACE HIM

by Anonymousreply 162April 11, 2019 3:49 AM

I pray he don't give her genital warts.

he is a hotbed of wigglys….

by Anonymousreply 163April 11, 2019 5:53 AM

did mika go to katy kay's plastic surgeon for more work? she has massive layer of makeup today to cover up the odd adjustments to her already odd face.

by Anonymousreply 164April 11, 2019 10:54 AM

Why so much mascara and shade round mikas nose today

what in hell she go and do now.

by Anonymousreply 165April 11, 2019 12:23 PM

[quote]JOE WILL BE FIRED I HEAR

I've been reading that for a a couple of years on DL.

[quote]HEILMANN AND WILLY REPLACE HIM

Morning John?

by Anonymousreply 166April 11, 2019 12:25 PM

Ken Dilanian repeatedly misgendered Chelsea Manning on Stephanie Ruhle's show today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167April 11, 2019 6:57 PM

[quote]Jason Johnson oftentimes, thinks he's the smartest person in the room and it's not his best look.

Jason Johnson is always hysterical. He's always over- the- top shouting emotionally about something. He needs to calm the fuck down. And I heard that crap he said about Mayor Pete "...and he has to answer for that" bullshit and I just rolled my eyes. The more the purists try to put him on the defensive the more I like him. I hope PB doesn't cave to that garbage.

by Anonymousreply 168April 11, 2019 9:14 PM

Chris Hayes going hard on defending Ilhan Omar. Those who disagree with her are “bigots”.

by Anonymousreply 169April 12, 2019 12:50 AM

They ARE bigots.

by Anonymousreply 170April 12, 2019 12:54 AM

Omar supports Sharia Law, and so does MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 171April 12, 2019 1:31 AM

[quote]Omar supports Sharia Law

The irony will be if a case for it can be made under the religious freedom fuckup of the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 172April 12, 2019 3:36 AM

I will miss Katy Tur's rudeness with her guests. Lol, she is cunty cunty.

by Anonymousreply 173April 12, 2019 7:22 AM

Choad Toad is in a slap fight with CNN star Chris Cuomo

Cuomo: Jake Tapper’s Show is more important than Choad’s show!

Choad: Everyone Hayes Cuomo and he’s lashing out at me!

Team Cuomo on this one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174April 12, 2019 6:24 PM

The make up dept. completely over-bronzed Nicolle today. Donny Deutsch experiencing tremors again, resting his head in his chin to steady,

by Anonymousreply 175April 12, 2019 10:12 PM

I want more photos and gossip about MSNBC NewsTwink Vaughn Hillyard.

by Anonymousreply 176April 12, 2019 11:21 PM

He deleted his Instagram since the creation of this thread, R176, so you may be out of luck.

by Anonymousreply 177April 13, 2019 12:47 AM

By the way, the News Twink is embedded with Kamala's campaign right now (or at least it seems that way). As a fan of both the News Twink and Mama Kamala, this please me.

by Anonymousreply 178April 13, 2019 12:56 AM

Hmm... I wonder what the NewsTwink has to hide??

by Anonymousreply 179April 13, 2019 1:38 AM

word is chuch toad on way out !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 180April 13, 2019 3:29 AM

up with david gura…..

anyone else jackin off too this hottie? sunday morn at 6am?

god dam he fine...big cock that smells like my pink asshole yea

by Anonymousreply 181April 14, 2019 1:06 PM

It's back, r177.

Is Vaughn Hillyard a gay, anyone?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182April 14, 2019 1:13 PM

Who is going to take Chuck Todd's place on MTP?

by Anonymousreply 183April 14, 2019 5:30 PM

Kermit the Frog?

by Anonymousreply 184April 14, 2019 6:17 PM

Katy Tur's memoir made me see Chuck in a slightly softer light. I still find his punditry annoying and his analysis stultifying, but he's apparently a very kind person and sharper than he lets on.

As for Vaughn, I have no opinion on his sexual orientation. He seems to inhabit an ambiguous desexed zone of eunuchism. He does seem to take his vacations into the mountains with male companions, though.

by Anonymousreply 185April 15, 2019 8:04 AM

It's time to go to bed. I kept wondering why Vaughn Hillyard need to take vaccinations to go to the mountains. It's not like he was traveling to Asia or Africa.. Nighty nite.

by Anonymousreply 186April 15, 2019 8:28 AM

Was Tamron Hall well liked when she was on MSNBC?

by Anonymousreply 187April 15, 2019 12:11 PM

Mika and Joe wee creaming their panties over Pete Buttigieg this morning. Easily 80% of the program was dedicated to his story today. I am,though, sick of Donnie using the word "brand". He is getting as bad as Mika and her "know your value" crap with self promotion.

by Anonymousreply 188April 15, 2019 3:14 PM

The media has grown tired of Beto and moved on to Buttigieg.

by Anonymousreply 189April 15, 2019 3:20 PM

Buttigieg has a toughness to him that makes Beto look like a kid.

by Anonymousreply 190April 15, 2019 4:11 PM

This is so shallow of me to say, but I can't stand Beto's abundant neck moles.

by Anonymousreply 191April 15, 2019 4:13 PM

neck moles can be removed. ugly, bigotted ratfuckers in the white house require more.

by Anonymousreply 192April 15, 2019 4:54 PM

Heilemann's dogs. I want to ravage hot daddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193April 15, 2019 6:09 PM

Neither Beto nor Pete seem tough to me. Actually, all of the serious women candidates seem much more seasoned, steely and tenacious--Amy, Kamala, Kirsten, Liz, even Tulsi. But it feels like the media is way tougher and more skeptical towards the women than the white men in the race.

by Anonymousreply 194April 15, 2019 10:14 PM

Jason Johnson: I just got a good look at his beard. Is that patchy mess of facial hair a choice? Is he desperately trying to grow a full beard but can’t? It looks awful.

by Anonymousreply 195April 15, 2019 11:57 PM

Mayor Pete about to be on with Rachel!!

by Anonymousreply 196April 16, 2019 1:07 AM

[quote]This is so shallow of me to say, but I can't stand Beto's abundant neck moles.

I haven't noticed his neck moles, because I'm always too distracted by his arm gesturing.

by Anonymousreply 197April 16, 2019 1:13 AM

let tamron take toadys job on meet the press

by Anonymousreply 198April 16, 2019 1:19 AM

Rhodes Scholar interviews Rhodes Scholar,

by Anonymousreply 199April 16, 2019 1:26 AM

Rachel lording her Rhodes Scholar past as an openly gay person over Mayor Pete lol!

by Anonymousreply 200April 16, 2019 1:49 AM

It was like Yara Greyjoy interviewing Renly Baratheon.

It was mesmerizing.

by Anonymousreply 201April 16, 2019 5:28 AM

allright, thank u very much

allright thank u very much

mika says this after a guest has said something important, this is her weak dumb ass response

allright thank u very much....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

by Anonymousreply 202April 16, 2019 12:56 PM

Yasmin Vossoughian subbed for Craig Melvin today.

by Anonymousreply 203April 16, 2019 4:09 PM

Stephanie Ruhl needs to learn how to say "Buttigieg" - she ends it with "Judge" on the end, rather than "edge." It's "Boot edge edge."

by Anonymousreply 204April 16, 2019 5:33 PM

I would think that one of the requirements of a TV job us to learn beforehand the pronunciation of names that are in the news.

by Anonymousreply 205April 16, 2019 5:51 PM

Unsurprisingly, the worst on MSNBC with Mayor Pete’s name is Chris Matthews but mispronouncing one man’s name repeatedly is the least of his broadcasting issues.

by Anonymousreply 206April 16, 2019 6:52 PM

Katy Tur gave birth to a healthy baby boy this past Sat, just announced on air by Kasie Hunt, with nice picture of smiling parents and swaddled baby. Name is Teddy, I think.

by Anonymousreply 207April 16, 2019 7:04 PM

It's a good day for Matthew's when he garbles only one name or one sentence for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 208April 16, 2019 9:06 PM

Congrats to Katy.

by Anonymousreply 209April 16, 2019 9:27 PM

Congrats to Katy. She deserves a nice long nap.

Oof, Milky Loads is a pundit on Chris Matthews' show. I hope that his appearance is a one-off so that he can slink back to obscurity. Where's Josh Barro???

by Anonymousreply 210April 16, 2019 11:29 PM

R210 He trashed Malcolm Nance. Called him a conspiracy theorist. Malcolm is very popular on this thread, also on the treason thread.

Andrew Sullivan is probably desperate for one of Nance's milky loads.

by Anonymousreply 211April 17, 2019 2:49 AM

why doe they keep Matthews on as his ratings continue to flop???

by Anonymousreply 212April 17, 2019 11:50 AM

[quote]Stephanie Ruhl needs to learn how to say "Buttigieg" - she ends it with "Judge" on the end, rather than "edge." It's "Boot edge edge."

Pete’s own husband pronounces it Buddha Judge. The edge edge thing is just to get you to remember it but not really how it’s pronounced.

by Anonymousreply 213April 17, 2019 3:29 PM

Matthews just called Mayor Pete "Pete Benetich"

by Anonymousreply 214April 17, 2019 11:48 PM

Chris Matthews can't pronounce Buttigieg, imagine that.

by Anonymousreply 215April 18, 2019 12:08 AM

One day Chris will slip and call him Buttplug.

by Anonymousreply 216April 18, 2019 12:18 AM

How many variations of Mayor Pete's name will Matthews come up with until the election is over?

I say, in the hundreds.

Faites vos jeux!

by Anonymousreply 217April 18, 2019 1:07 AM

Here's Mayor Pete on the pronunciation ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218April 18, 2019 1:59 AM

When people write out the pronunciation as "Boot-edge-edge," that's not what I'm hearing when they actually say it. What I hear is "Boo-duh-judge" instead.

by Anonymousreply 219April 18, 2019 4:49 AM

Boot-eh-jedge

by Anonymousreply 220April 18, 2019 4:55 AM

[quote]When people write out the pronunciation as "Boot-edge-edge," that's not what I'm hearing when they actually say it. What I hear is "Boo-duh-judge" instead.

Exactly! I don’t know why this Boot edge edge thing caught on when they don’t even say it like that themselves. Besides, boot edge edge is incredibly annoying to say and doesn’t roll off the tongue. It’s like a tongue twister. Buddha judge is much more natural to say.

by Anonymousreply 221April 18, 2019 8:25 AM

pix on the show of joe and mika at joes singing gig, bet joe is fun backstage all drunk n stuff luv to eat him out big ole meat yea

cute redhead guy from the show with them , man he HOT

by Anonymousreply 222April 18, 2019 10:04 AM

lol r222 I saw it live on FB. All those black women soul singers - Joe is so edgy.

by Anonymousreply 223April 18, 2019 10:06 AM

Lol at Ari Melber sitting at the kids' table.

by Anonymousreply 224April 18, 2019 3:30 PM

Ari is busy working up some “hilarious” hip hop references like “Mo Mueller, Mo Problems”

by Anonymousreply 225April 18, 2019 3:35 PM

“No. Just No.” to Tyler Oakley in every medium as well as real life.

“No. Just No.”

by Anonymousreply 226April 18, 2019 5:37 PM

Did they just bump Brian Williams for Ari Melber at 10 minutes after the hour?

by Anonymousreply 227April 18, 2019 10:14 PM

Is Ari still reporting from the kids' table?

by Anonymousreply 228April 18, 2019 10:15 PM

Rachel is threatening her audience tonight. She said that even if the world stopped and there were no more news, she would still be able to do her show for the next year based only on the contents of the released Mueller Report. I did take that as a threat.

by Anonymousreply 229April 19, 2019 1:33 AM

Ari has been on the air all day.

He deserves a GOOD cocksucking tonight. I hope someone is there to provide.

by Anonymousreply 230April 19, 2019 2:22 AM

omg guess how much the tix are to mika's Know ur Value lecture

$288 !!!!!!

shit

by Anonymousreply 231April 19, 2019 12:46 PM

then why cant she wear better blouses and wigs??

by Anonymousreply 232April 19, 2019 1:09 PM

Where and who the fuck would pay Joe's dumb courtesan $288 for Mika's "value" lecture. Where the fuck is Maureen Dowd about all of this?

by Anonymousreply 233April 19, 2019 1:33 PM

omg garrett haake…..LOVE HIM

by Anonymousreply 234April 19, 2019 1:34 PM

I was flabbergasted, I figured it would be maybe $50 or 80bux.....damn, she is $ ho

by Anonymousreply 235April 19, 2019 1:35 PM

Prob hella mo than joe charges to see his singing gigs....

by Anonymousreply 236April 19, 2019 1:37 PM

anyone had joe? im told he easy in the toilet when he wasted at 3 in morning after his shows...

sposed to be hung like a mule

by Anonymousreply 237April 19, 2019 2:31 PM

I would lick, suck, and fuck Garrett Haake FOR DAYS if given the opportunity. He is so hot.

by Anonymousreply 238April 19, 2019 5:53 PM

Ugh, Joy Reid subbing for Chris Hayes.

Anytime she's doing anyone's show that isn't her own, she just reads the teleprompter like a high schooler doing a book report.

She's such a waste of space.

by Anonymousreply 239April 20, 2019 12:10 AM

joy is wild fun and amazing

bullshit, she gives the show her spontaneous pizazz u wretch

by Anonymousreply 240April 20, 2019 7:26 AM

Love her many looks , wigs, makeup and lipsticks

Her is zaney good fun. Smarter than Maddow

by Anonymousreply 241April 20, 2019 10:57 PM

[quote]Her is zaney good fun.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 242April 21, 2019 12:53 AM

Kendis seems like a fun person

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243April 21, 2019 7:22 PM

Fun, but incapable of speaking for more than 15-30 seconds without stumbling over his words. He has his own thread.

On the flipside, compare him to Phillip Mena, who's on now. Articulate, even when speaking quickly, and not one slip of the tongue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244April 21, 2019 8:52 PM

Joy Reid smarter than Maddow? Smarter than Trump.

by Anonymousreply 245April 22, 2019 8:24 AM

when I watch joe and mika, I think of all the bright deserving talking heads who would be awesome in that job....

I can take about 15 minutes of joe and mika before I feel sad, that they cant see the immoral depravity of their own silly masks.

they will be replaced , but when?

by Anonymousreply 246April 22, 2019 11:38 AM

How old is Andrea? She looks ancient in OPs photo...

by Anonymousreply 247April 22, 2019 12:56 PM

I wonder if Nicolle will vote for the Democratic nominee no matter what. Would she vote for Bernie? Or leave president blank...hmm.

by Anonymousreply 248April 23, 2019 2:43 AM

[quote] wonder if Nicolle will vote for the Democratic nominee

It doesn't matter who she votes for. She has made an excellent career out of being the tame republican like David Gergen before her. The representative to put in a panel with four democrats who will say she must agree with their criticisms of repubs.

by Anonymousreply 249April 23, 2019 3:56 AM

Has "know your value" Mika displayed any enthusiasm for at least one of the women candidates?

by Anonymousreply 250April 23, 2019 5:01 AM

Why doesn't Mike understand that most women and especially men "know her value" which is fading by the day, and she does not?

by Anonymousreply 251April 23, 2019 5:42 AM

Something seems off with Chris Matthews. Tonight, going to commercial, he read his cue card about Sri Lanka as S. R. I. Later, it was pronounced Siri.

by Anonymousreply 252April 23, 2019 6:16 AM

I feel that a lot of white women are tired of Mika's bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 253April 23, 2019 11:37 AM

[quote] Something seems off with Chris Matthews. Tonight, going to commercial, he read his cue card about Sri Lanka as S. R. I.

Yeah, I noticed that too. He's always mangling and mispronouncing words and names, but lately it's gotten especially bad. I think it may be time for him to retire.

by Anonymousreply 254April 23, 2019 12:03 PM

I'm surprised that a guest hasn't told him to fuck off and die yet for the way he talks over and interrupts people.

by Anonymousreply 255April 23, 2019 12:29 PM

I can't stand when he does that. It makes me tense. But I know that's his whole shtick.

by Anonymousreply 256April 23, 2019 1:43 PM

Morning joe acknowledges djts tweets this am

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257April 23, 2019 2:18 PM

so.... why has Malcom Nance been taken off air? just when all his facts have been proven by the Mueller report?

by Anonymousreply 258April 23, 2019 2:45 PM

know ur value mika is on the wane

she charges $278 per ticket for her lecture shows...

by Anonymousreply 259April 23, 2019 2:49 PM

How awkward is must be for NIcole and Mike Schmidt do their split-screen conversation about Trump while the entire viewing audience knows that they're fucking!

Does he whisper about Trump when he fucks her? Does she have a "no Trump talk" rule for when they fuck? So many questions to ponder as I watch them on TV.

by Anonymousreply 260April 23, 2019 8:14 PM

pretty sure he's in love with one of his nyt colleagues

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261April 23, 2019 8:31 PM

Rachel opening her show with a reference to this song lol so unexpected but fun

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262April 24, 2019 4:05 AM

Rachel coming for Ari’s schtick

by Anonymousreply 263April 24, 2019 4:12 AM

Joy Reid would be tolerable if she wasn't on crack.

by Anonymousreply 264April 24, 2019 4:56 AM

Who here has had a squealing Vaughn Hillyard's ankles behind their head?

I am convinced that twink is a ravenous bottom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265April 24, 2019 5:00 AM

I miss Katy Tur.

by Anonymousreply 266April 24, 2019 5:48 AM

I like that Lawrence is obviously going to keep putting Bill Weld on his show. Remember guys, if you live in a state that has open primaries, you can vote for Weld over Trump and damage him

by Anonymousreply 267April 24, 2019 5:51 AM

popped up tonight in my youtube recommendations

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268April 24, 2019 6:08 AM

R267, I might do that because I like Weld. But I'm in Calif, where one less vote for Trump can't do much damage.

by Anonymousreply 269April 24, 2019 12:11 PM

Watching Nicolle Wallace's show I DVRed earlier. What is that thing above Eugene Robinson's lip? He seems to have a sore, or something, underneath his mustache. Very distracting.

by Anonymousreply 270April 25, 2019 1:46 AM

Is it the herps? A chancre?

by Anonymousreply 271April 25, 2019 3:14 AM

how bout the lines (stitches? shadows? wtf ) under the dykey lady who gives her opinions on most of the shows, long straggly wig....ex judge I think

by Anonymousreply 272April 25, 2019 8:15 AM

There are many dykey ladies here. You'll have to be more specific, r272.

by Anonymousreply 273April 25, 2019 2:25 PM

I had to shut off Rachel last night to take a phone call. She was starting to discuss the pee tapes, in reference to a text conversation Michael Cohen was having with a Russian. It appeared she was alluding to the possibility that they actually do exist, and Trump knew of their existence months before Comey took him aside to inform him.

Did anyone see the report and can you fill me in? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 274April 25, 2019 7:43 PM

R270: I find it difficult to listen to Eugene Robinson. He takes forever to make his point while he stumbles over his words. However, he is a good writer. I enjoy reading his opinion pieces.

by Anonymousreply 275April 25, 2019 7:49 PM

It appears that some Russian guy, with a name Rachel con fessed she could not pronounce, sent a message to Cohen that hie intercepted Kompromat video (my words) and that he took care of the issue. It verified that there were tapes from the time Trump was in Moscow for the Miss Universe Pageant. It predates the Steele File.

Now, personally, I do not believe in the existence of the whores peeing on the bed Obama slept in. That makes for nice political melodrama. I believe the pee tape story is typical Russian misdirection. I am inclined, in the Epstein mode, that the Russian kompromat involves under-aged girls Trump was fucking in all his swinish glory as the producer of the Miss Universe Pageant.

To me THIS is MUCH more believable from a kompromat point of view.

And the Russians are famous for taking videos of old men's fat asses fucking.

Ask the Ukrainians...

by Anonymousreply 276April 25, 2019 8:58 PM

R276 I just read you post on the Treason thread. Thanks for doubling! :)

by Anonymousreply 277April 25, 2019 9:07 PM

Kelly o’ Donnell just celebrated 25 years with NBC. Her Twitter has pics.

by Anonymousreply 278April 26, 2019 1:26 AM

why is Rachel devoting more than half her show to #BridgeGate ? If there's no connection to Trump and his associates then it shouldn't take up so much airtime

by Anonymousreply 279April 26, 2019 1:33 AM

Nevertheless, R269.

You know Cheeto will foam at the mouth if people vote against him, even if in a hopeless primary. He might keel over, you never know when that heart attack is coming.

by Anonymousreply 280April 26, 2019 3:18 AM

no shit, old eugene robinson and his guffawe uncle remus guteral laf laf laf

wtf he hiding?????

by Anonymousreply 281April 26, 2019 8:25 AM

Malcolm Nance will be back on MSNBC with Joy Reid tomorrow at 10am ET.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282April 26, 2019 5:36 PM

thanks to a ton of twitter posts sent to msnbc ^

by Anonymousreply 283April 26, 2019 7:35 PM

joy makes me hppii she don't give no shit what they say she done do it her way and wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

by Anonymousreply 284April 27, 2019 12:23 PM

Joy is going cray-cray over Biden. She is rehashing the Anita Hill debacle in 1991 but one of her panelists said that rehashing Biden's op-ed piece from 4 years ago was not valid. A bunch of black people going crazy over the fact that voters will probably vote for the white guy they like over the current Democratic bowl of Chex Party Mix. It all boils down to likability and they HATE this.

The craziest guy, I don't know his name, went off on how people could feel that Joe Biden could carry the Midwest better than Amy Klobuchar who lives there. The brilliant, mealy mouthed, droopy eyed, Amy Klobuchar, who I love but also picture as making a mean Minnesota Hot Dish and unable to go toe to toe with Putin. Hmmmm, THAT'S how Biden carries the Midwest.

I have a new tile floor being put in this morning. I never really watch Afro- Maudlin Joy in the Morning. I don't think she is going to become a habit.

by Anonymousreply 285April 27, 2019 3:34 PM

is mika right now at joe's concert? or waiting bk at the hotel to see what gal he drags home for their 3way of amour....

by Anonymousreply 286April 28, 2019 6:43 AM

He is eating her ass out as he listens to the beatles….

by Anonymousreply 287April 29, 2019 11:19 AM

Rachel tied the Bridgegate deal to a judge appointed by Trump who was Christie's stooge. They (Christie and this attorney) apparently duped the female defendant into letting him defend her - he got all the dirt on who did what in Bridgegate, then turned around and dumped her.

by Anonymousreply 288April 29, 2019 1:08 PM

Christie was/is the Trump of New Jersey only a lawyer...

by Anonymousreply 289April 29, 2019 2:33 PM

Is KC/DC pregnant or has she been hitting the nutloaf to bulk up for softball season?

by Anonymousreply 290April 29, 2019 6:21 PM

KC is prego

by Anonymousreply 291April 29, 2019 6:54 PM

Nicolle Wallace said on her show today that the soul of America was on the ballot in 2018 and trump won. I thought that was an interesting take given how well the Dems did in the House.

by Anonymousreply 292April 29, 2019 10:26 PM

Rachel just announced Hillary will be her guest on Wednesday! Time for more meltdowns on the right

by Anonymousreply 293April 30, 2019 1:08 AM

when I try watch Nicole my teat milk turn to ash.

by Anonymousreply 294April 30, 2019 8:57 AM

Mika has been cringe worthy all morning.

by Anonymousreply 295April 30, 2019 12:09 PM

Yasmin Vossoughian, please repair your botched nose job.

by Anonymousreply 296April 30, 2019 12:19 PM

Mika is an embarrassment. Her unhinged defense of Biden, wtf was that?

by Anonymousreply 297April 30, 2019 12:30 PM

It's fine that Morning Joe is in the tank for Biden (I guess), but they might want to let up a bit. They have more than a year to fill until Milwaukee.

by Anonymousreply 298April 30, 2019 12:34 PM

they apparently need to choose one man and run with it. (Trump last time)

by Anonymousreply 299April 30, 2019 2:23 PM

Ayman and Jasmin and Phil are wonderful in the 5 am slot. But how much paternity leave does Ayman have? Gura was also out last fall for paternity leave as well.

by Anonymousreply 300April 30, 2019 2:56 PM

Ayman and Jasmin and Phil, and David Gura and Katy Tur and Kasie Hunt -- so much pregnancy at MSNBC! Is there something in the water?

by Anonymousreply 301April 30, 2019 9:32 PM

Noah Rothmans pings off the charts. He even continuously bats his eyelashes.

by Anonymousreply 302April 30, 2019 10:18 PM

From Yasher Ali:

Scooplet: Where Did Malcolm Nance Go?

Until an appearance on “AM Joy” this weekend, MSNBC’s national security analyst Malcolm Nance had been missing from the network, having made his last appearance April 13. Even when the Mueller report came out April 18, Nance was nowhere to be found.

Nance’s absence on air was met with a flood of tweets from his fans demanding to know why he wasn’t on air discussing the Mueller report. Progressive talk show host Stephanie Miller tweeted, “Wow @MSNBCPR looks like my 6 mill listeners and all my regular guests/celeb friends/your core audience w their huge twitter #s are really PISSED @MalcolmNance is missing from @MSNBC.”

The creator of #OscarsSoWhite, April Reign, who is a diversity and inclusion consultant, tweeted: “Why is the ONLY Black counterintelligence expert on the sidelines at this crucial juncture when discussing the Mueller Report, Trump, and Russia’s interference? This isn’t a coincidence. #WhereIsMalcolmNance”

And even “Star Wars” star Mark Hamill tweeted: “BRING BACK @MalcolmNance ASAP!!!”

Nance returned to the air this weekend, appearing on “AM Joy.” And while a network source told me on April 23 that Nance remained under contract with the network and he would appear soon, it seems there is more to the story.

Sources tell me that bookers at MSNBC were told in two emails, the first sent on March 28 and the second the week the Mueller report was released, that if they wanted to have Nance on their programs, they would have to first check in with the director of booking for MSNBC.

This on its own is not atypical. Networks require their bookers to check in with the head of booking when it comes to certain analysts and contributors to ensure that a paid contributor/analyst hasn’t been appearing on the network too much or when it involves a high-profile person; networks don’t want to have their top contributors appearing on lower-rated shows, so they place a higher-level booker in charge of that person’s bookings.

But I’m told by several sources familiar with the matter that this is not the case with Nance, who has been a ubiquitous presence on MSNBC, appearing on shows all over the network’s schedule.

I’ve been told that the week the Mueller report came out, Nance was booked for programs but was unbooked by MSNBC brass.

A big reason Nance was effectively put on ice by the network, sources say, is he has been a source of controversy in the minds of MSNBC executives.

A Daily Beast story published March 27 about MSNBC’s decline in ratings since the Barr letter was released noted that Nance would make hyperbolic predictions about the Mueller investigation. The next morning, the first email ordering bookers to consult with higher-ups before booking Nance was sent out.

It’s important to note that Nance continued to appear on the network after that email was sent.

A source familiar with the matter also tells me that a tweet that Nance posted April 11 raised eyebrows at the network. The tweet was actually a “quote tweet” of Edward Snowden, who was tweeting about the arrest of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange. Nance quote-tweeted Assange and said, “A TRAITOR SAYS WHAT NOW? I can’t hear you over my Schadenfreude meltdown. Someday soon you’ll get a swift Blackbag rendition by your FSB Secret Police friends & I’ll be waiting outside EDVA courthouse! #IWouldWorry”

MSNBC/NBC executives saw the tweet as unprofessional and hyperbolic and decided that Nance needed some time off before returning, the source said.

Nance is back on the network now, but I am told there is still a sense of frustration with Nance’s allies that he was unfairly treated, particularly since former CIA Director John Brennan, also an MSNBC analyst, made similar predictions himself and wasn’t treated like Nance was.

by Anonymousreply 303May 1, 2019 1:28 AM

[quote] MSNBC/NBC executives saw the tweet as unprofessional and hyperbolic

As if MSNBC ever worried about such matters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304May 1, 2019 2:13 AM

Miss Lindsey just said “Trump is a fucking idiot” unbleeped on MSNBC

by Anonymousreply 305May 1, 2019 2:17 PM

In response to what? I can't bring myself to watch the Barr shit show.

by Anonymousreply 306May 1, 2019 2:39 PM

Miss L was reading the text messages between those 2 FBI agents (old news)

by Anonymousreply 307May 1, 2019 2:54 PM

Ugh. Okay.

by Anonymousreply 308May 1, 2019 2:57 PM

Brian Williams is so fortunate to have a coworker like Nicole Wallace who laughs heartily at every single cheesy and inane "joke" that he says. What an incredible ego boost that must be.

by Anonymousreply 309May 1, 2019 4:18 PM

Kamala Harris is on with Chris Matthews now.

by Anonymousreply 310May 1, 2019 11:05 PM

Hillz looking proper presidential now on Rachel

by Anonymousreply 311May 2, 2019 1:33 AM

Sadly, I'm through with Harris. Questioning AG Barr today, she said "inferred" when she should have said "implied" -- i.e., did Trump suggest, or hint, or infer that something or other should happen. Aaargh!!!!

She's one of my senators from Calif and I like her -- I've never intended to vote for her as Pres because I prefer some of the many other candidates, but I do think she's well-qualified and would do a good job. Too bad now!

by Anonymousreply 312May 2, 2019 1:35 AM

[quote] wonder if Nicolle will vote for the Democratic nominee

Nicolle Wallace has stated on her show that she would vote for a bus for President over Trump.

by Anonymousreply 313May 2, 2019 2:36 AM

I'm pretty sure she said she voted for Clinton, too.

by Anonymousreply 314May 2, 2019 2:37 AM

Wow, so that means Nicolle the former GOP operative is committed to voting for Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders if they're the nominee. Since she's hedged a bit on whether she's still a Republican or not I did wonder about whether she had boundaries.

(I knew she'd voted for Clinton and assumed she'd vote for Biden, Beto, Buttigieg and most of the rest of the field. Wasn't sure about the old socialist or the professor who wants to completely remake the American economy.)

by Anonymousreply 315May 2, 2019 2:40 AM

Oh and Maya Wiley was on point with her analysis and looked FABULOUS on Chris Hayes today.

by Anonymousreply 316May 2, 2019 2:42 AM

I agree, R316. Love me some Maya Wiley.

by Anonymousreply 317May 2, 2019 2:50 AM

Maya’s current hairstyle is very flattering

by Anonymousreply 318May 2, 2019 3:03 AM

the sons of bitches elected trump

may do it again with their ignoramousness….

how is mika so coy and 'cute' when she looks like a union sq vendor/ho

by Anonymousreply 319May 2, 2019 4:04 AM

Maya Wiley is fucking fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 320May 2, 2019 4:11 AM

r312, you are one of the new picky picky trolls.

Fuck, you, and blocked.

by Anonymousreply 321May 2, 2019 4:17 AM

Get a sense of humor, R321. And learn how to use commas too.

by Anonymousreply 322May 2, 2019 1:23 PM

I want to eat Willie Geist. He looks exceptionally clean. Hot German.

by Anonymousreply 323May 2, 2019 1:38 PM

Willie is only 44. For some reason he skews older to me.

by Anonymousreply 324May 2, 2019 1:47 PM

I want to eat Willie Geist's ass.

by Anonymousreply 325May 2, 2019 7:25 PM

New Show!

Donny Deutsch hosts “Saturday Night Politics” on Saturday night at 8 PM ET. His first show guest is Mayor Pete B.

by Anonymousreply 326May 2, 2019 11:33 PM

I can't stand Donny but I expected this. He loves to speak out against Trump now but he was friends with him for YEARS. He had to have known at least some of the awful parts of Trump's life and said nothing.

Donny has been using his insider knowledge and connection to Michael Cohen to elevate himself. Not sure why anyone would be interested in his opinions on politics. I like the idea of MSNBC expanding their nighttime weekend coverage though.

by Anonymousreply 327May 2, 2019 11:57 PM

Rachel is on fire.

She is making the case, that everything Mueller did as a part of his investigation, that if Mueller was barred from prosecuting the President based on the flimsy DoJ rule, that everything Mueller did was as part of a pre-Impeachment investigation. This is why Mueller's conclusion was for CONGRESS to do its job.

by Anonymousreply 328May 3, 2019 1:30 AM

Watch Joe and Mika pretend that Mayor Pete isn't on a cover of a magazine, for which they maniacally eviscerate Beto to this day.

by Anonymousreply 329May 3, 2019 1:53 AM

MIKA is the stupidest woman on tv ever.

by Anonymousreply 330May 3, 2019 6:36 AM

one can imagine joe pounding ole mika's poon as he gnaws on her big fat nipples of doom....

by Anonymousreply 331May 3, 2019 9:59 AM

Yay squinty eyed michel Schmidt of the times is on now. what a giggle we get from his chipmunk face and his fear of light, he appears to be in sheer pain as the cam lights shine on him, damndest thing I ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 332May 3, 2019 10:32 AM

Is Michael Schmidt just really good in bed? Is that what Nicolle is getting out of that? Because he's not the best-looking guy I've ever seen and his voice is quite grating. He looks like he might have a thick cock though which could go a long way.

by Anonymousreply 333May 3, 2019 2:54 PM

I'm so frustrated with Mueller! Can anyone explain why he doesn't simply call a press conference and explain what his intentions were in his report?

Why is he behaving like the great and powerful Wizard of Oz who must not be approached? Does he not want his intentions made perfectly clear?

I really don't get it. I should probably ask this in one of the Mueller threads and perhaps it's even been talked about there, but I like this thread best.

by Anonymousreply 334May 3, 2019 4:50 PM

I’m with you r327. Donny D was buds with trump at one point. Is it true DD is/was recently dating Marla Maples?

Michael schmidt must be packing because he’s not good looking at all. Nicolle you can do better!

by Anonymousreply 335May 3, 2019 4:57 PM

Mueller is still employed by the DOJ, and Barr is now his boss, so that probably affects whether he’ll be able to testify.

I wonder how much of Nicolle and Mike's pillow talk concerns the Trump-Rusher thing?

by Anonymousreply 336May 3, 2019 8:12 PM

I wonder what happened with Nicolle Wallace's marriage. Was it on the rocks before she took up with Schmidt, or did she fall for Schmidt and that's what broke up her marriage? I know nothing about her husband but they'd been together a long time and had a young son, so what went wrong?

by Anonymousreply 337May 3, 2019 8:30 PM

Nicolle's ex-husband is the CEO of United Against Nuclear Iran (UANI) and the Counter Extremism Project (CEP). Borrring! He probably drones on about bureaucratic bullshit when he isn't farting, burping, or asleep all weekend long.

Clearly, Nicolle wants excitement and intrigue and wants to get caught up in effort to take down Trump. Michael Schmidt is like a modern-day swashbuckler, swooping in to save us all from Russia. Can you blame her for wanting to leave her suburban drudgery behind and ride into the sunset with her new hero?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338May 3, 2019 8:39 PM

Brian Williams seems more like Nicolle's type. Make Schmidt? Ew! Plus, Schmidt toes the line with his NYT reporting: sometimes against - other times for - Trump. That alone is a turnoff, along with his looks.

by Anonymousreply 339May 3, 2019 8:45 PM

When has Schmidt ever written an article in support of Trump? That's utter nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 340May 3, 2019 10:27 PM

MSNBC's Donny Deutsch to launch new show with Buttigieg interview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341May 3, 2019 10:34 PM

[quote] MSNBC's Donny Deutsch to launch new show with Buttigieg interview

So I guess Deutsch is only looking for white yuppie viewers from Manhattan, San Francisco, and DC.

by Anonymousreply 342May 3, 2019 10:42 PM

I really dislike how phlegm filled Chris Matthews looks so pleased with himself when he utters his stupid ditty at the beginning of his show. The fact that Mika loves it makes it even worse.

by Anonymousreply 343May 3, 2019 11:11 PM

[quote] Clearly, Nicolle wants excitement and intrigue and wants to get caught up in effort to take down Trump. Michael Schmidt is like a modern-day swashbuckler, swooping in to save us all from Russia. Can you blame her for wanting to leave her suburban drudgery behind and ride into the sunset with her new hero?

I couldn't blame her for that at all, R338 -- it's just that Schmidt is about as far from swashbuckling as it's possible to get. And she must meet lots of people who do fit your definition of the type that might overwhelm a poor damsel in the grip of menopausal madness. I hope she and Schmidt are happy together -- they both do good work and seem like decent people -- it's just an odd choice for a woman with so many other more interesting opportunities. Maybe he's really great with her son (or else DL's favorite theory: Big Dick) .

by Anonymousreply 344May 3, 2019 11:28 PM

I'm loving Kamala on Rachel now. She really seems presidential

by Anonymousreply 345May 4, 2019 1:54 AM

Schmidt supporting Trump here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346May 4, 2019 2:13 AM

Schmidt throwing Rosenstein under the bus here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347May 4, 2019 2:15 AM

one can only assume Nicole got no suitors and settles for what she can get, mr introvert squinty....she deserve better. him too

by Anonymousreply 348May 4, 2019 11:22 PM

Donny Deutsch's premier show was pretty dull. Just a rehash of opinions we've heard on all the MSNBC shows all week.

Mayor Pete looked exhausted and tired from answering the same old questions.

by Anonymousreply 349May 5, 2019 4:35 AM

[quote] Donny Deutsch's premier show was pretty dull. Just a rehash of opinions we've heard on all the MSNBC shows all week.

𝑨𝒍𝒍 MSNBC shows are just a rehash of opinions we've heard on all the MSNBC shows all week.

by Anonymousreply 350May 5, 2019 5:27 AM

omg shit how could Nicole be so desparate to jump on the bones of mr squinty????

by Anonymousreply 351May 5, 2019 10:04 AM

who is the big ole blonde thing on the weekend news, a Alicia witt…...she a temp. where do they get these fugs????

by Anonymousreply 352May 5, 2019 10:23 AM

Not a temp, r352. The big old blonde thing on the weekend news is David Gurr and we here all love him.

by Anonymousreply 353May 5, 2019 1:57 PM

[quote]Watch Joe and Mika pretend that Mayor Pete isn't on a cover of a magazine, for which they maniacally eviscerate Beto to this day.

The covers of Time Magazine are iconic Americana.

Vanity Fair is only iconic for entertainment.

Just like being on the cover of the Enquirer is different than being on the front page of WaPo.

False comparison.

by Anonymousreply 354May 5, 2019 3:59 PM

The "big ol' blonde thing" is blowsy MILF porn star in her spare time Alex Witt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355May 5, 2019 5:19 PM

R354 = Mayor Pete

by Anonymousreply 356May 5, 2019 7:28 PM

r356, not true, but thanks for the compliment.

by Anonymousreply 357May 5, 2019 7:34 PM

Ugh so disappointed that Nicolle is with Schmidt! He gives me an asexual vibe. Should could do soo much better!!

by Anonymousreply 358May 5, 2019 7:48 PM

R350: especially Maddow. Most nights, we're about 8-10 hours ahead of her, and we've already read the documents she's goofily reading aloud to fill up air time in the first 20 minutes and compensate for the lack of guests.

by Anonymousreply 359May 5, 2019 7:51 PM

RIGHT! r359 /s

by Anonymousreply 360May 5, 2019 9:49 PM

Joy needs to change her foundation. It's not the right color and makes her look like she has a gray undertone. Very distracting.

by Anonymousreply 361May 5, 2019 11:06 PM

R357 = Mayor Pete, Mika & Joe combined

by Anonymousreply 362May 6, 2019 12:02 AM

alex witt makes me laff my ass off. to imagine the shit she must have to do to keep her old job, lordy . is she married to the prez? that big ass porny hair is a gas..

so much young easy to look at talent round there and we get HER?

by Anonymousreply 363May 6, 2019 12:04 AM

Alex Witt fascinates me. She's been at MSNBC longer than just about anyone else (except Chris Matthews). She joined MSNBC way back in 1999, almost a whole decade before Rachel Maddow came along. But she only does weekends. What does she do during the rest of the week? You never see her fill in for any of the other hosts and she's rarely featured in any MSNBC promos.

by Anonymousreply 364May 6, 2019 12:16 AM

She looks like she should be a realtor from the Houston suburbs so maybe that's what she does during the rest of the week.

by Anonymousreply 365May 6, 2019 12:22 AM

To celebrate the 3 year anniversary of AM Joy, they ran clips of old episodes. Every time a new clip popped up, Joy commented on how silly her hair looked. Of course, her hair today looks exactly the same.

Since she’s obviously concerned with how her hair looks on TV, you’d think that she’d spend the resources needed to get a look that she’s happy with, But no. Strange.

by Anonymousreply 366May 6, 2019 12:47 AM

The Russians hacked Joy's hair.

by Anonymousreply 367May 6, 2019 1:03 AM

[quote]I have a HUGE crush on red-headed Jonathan Lemire. To me, he looks like a depraved choir boy, and I’d pay to have one night with him.

How much money are we talking, r25?

by Anonymousreply 368May 6, 2019 3:41 AM

Ooh, r25 is right, Jonathan Lemire DOES look like a depraved choir boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369May 6, 2019 3:45 AM

Will the Jonathan Lemire troll STFU.

We know he makes you hard. You mention him constantly.

You are the only one who feels this way. He is ugly AF. Get a life.

by Anonymousreply 370May 6, 2019 4:11 AM

R370, that's exactly how I feel about Garret Haake, but dozens of (obviously blind) DLers make post after post extolling his alleged hotness.

Looks like a young Ichabod Crane with a thyroid disorder.

by Anonymousreply 371May 6, 2019 4:33 AM

hake and Lemire both are awesome !!!! sex kittens fo sho

by Anonymousreply 372May 6, 2019 4:56 AM

John Heileman is guest hosting Nicole’s show. He introduced Jonathan as “a lover of pigeons everywhere” and JL responded with a “WTF??” face.

Heileman thinks that he’s just so clever and irreverent and JL just wants to get down to business.

by Anonymousreply 373May 6, 2019 8:15 PM

Does that Schmidt clown wear that fucking fleece when he makes sex to Nicolle?

by Anonymousreply 374May 6, 2019 8:39 PM

How awkward is it for Chris Matthews to have as a guest - as he did tonight - Maryland Congressman Jamie Raskin, who defeated his wife in the 2016 Democratic primary?!

by Anonymousreply 375May 6, 2019 11:34 PM

john heilmann is creepy, the way he purses his lips and has raccoon eyes, I know he a stoner, but god he is odious.

by Anonymousreply 376May 7, 2019 12:11 AM

Chis Matthews' wife ran in 2016?

by Anonymousreply 377May 7, 2019 1:15 AM

Glad to see William Weld appearing on political shows more and more. He looks like a guy who enjoys a good drink -- not only would I like to have a drink with him, he'd probably like to have one with me, and anyone else who's thirsty.

by Anonymousreply 378May 7, 2019 1:28 AM

Yes, R377, and finished third in the primary.

by Anonymousreply 379May 7, 2019 1:39 AM

[quote] William Weld appearing on political shows more and more. He looks like a guy who enjoys a good drink

which explains his natural appeal to Chris Matthews

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380May 7, 2019 1:47 AM

no shit

gin blossoms 4 days

by Anonymousreply 381May 7, 2019 9:04 AM

Dipshit Mika has a new book EARN IT! - for younger women in the first ten years of their careers. Obviously it will detail how to dress to attract your boss, how to schedule hotel rooms for extramarital affairs and take any comment and turn into sexual harassment gold.

by Anonymousreply 382May 7, 2019 10:04 AM

[quote]john heilmann is creepy, the way he purses his lips and has raccoon eyes, I know he a stoner, but god he is odious.

I hate the way he talk so fast you'd swear he was on speed. Nicolle will try to get a word in edge-wise and he'll just talk over her and keep going for 10 more minutes. It's Nicolle's show! She has a tendency to let her guests do that.

by Anonymousreply 383May 7, 2019 10:16 AM

Love John H - he is off in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 384May 7, 2019 10:52 AM

I don't get the Heillman hate? I like him.

by Anonymousreply 385May 7, 2019 11:37 AM

Speaking of Heilemann, what's his lil' buddy Mark Halperin doing with his days, these days?

by Anonymousreply 386May 7, 2019 12:52 PM

Complaining about dogs on airplanes.

by Anonymousreply 387May 7, 2019 12:59 PM

R381 - “no shit gin blossoms 4 days”

Yes! I saw Weld’s nose in a still-shot pic no less, and was fucking horrified.... It was so red and blistery, I thought he might’ve fallen into a fireplace.

by Anonymousreply 388May 7, 2019 1:30 PM

Maybe Weld has rosacea, like W.C. Fields and Bill Clinton.

[quote]Research has debunked the old tale that rosacea is caused by heavy drinking. Alcohol aggravates rosacea but does not cause it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389May 7, 2019 1:51 PM

maybe heilmann is tweeker, he alwys like that, speed talker. very sad if he is indeed addict. get well soon bro.

by Anonymousreply 390May 7, 2019 3:43 PM

They really dropped Jill Wine-Banks like a hot potato. She went from two appearances a day to Jill Who? They rode her hard and put her up wet.

I realize they hired her as a result of the Mueller investigation, but they could have at least thrown her a going away party when it was all over.

by Anonymousreply 391May 7, 2019 4:25 PM

[quote]Nicolle will try to get a word in edge-wise and he'll just talk over her and keep going for 10 more minutes. It's Nicolle's show

Nicole herself spends 10 min asking each question.

by Anonymousreply 392May 7, 2019 5:12 PM

R391 Did you read or hear something specific about Wine-Banks, (or are you just making an assumption)? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 393May 7, 2019 5:38 PM

Jill Wine-Banks was on with Joy Reid and the Witt woman on Saturday, and with Chris Hayes last week.

by Anonymousreply 394May 7, 2019 5:47 PM

I think they're waiting for big updates before having a lot of the Trump investigation commentators on.

by Anonymousreply 395May 7, 2019 6:06 PM

R386 I read on daily beast that Mirka and Joe where trying to help resurrect his career. She did a segment on morning joe about him and the brass was not happy. Wonder if there’s a chapter in earn it about some douchebag who comes on to you in you early in your career and you reject him so your career stalls. Guy gets called out on it years later but he still should get a 2nd chance while you never even got a first. She really is useless.

by Anonymousreply 396May 7, 2019 8:25 PM

Isn't true with Halperin that he admitted to his offenses long before the MeToo movement, sought counseling and was never accused of any new improprieties? If so, that puts him in a different category for me.

by Anonymousreply 397May 7, 2019 8:32 PM

Halipern did his shit for years and he was called out after metoo. He doesn’t deserve a second chance. He made millions from his books he deserves no sympathy. He just a smug douchebag who deserves every bad thing that happens to him.

by Anonymousreply 398May 7, 2019 8:35 PM

R398, while he certainly was called out after MeToo, if he sought to address his issues well before being publicly called out (and didn't repeat his offenses), fairness, it seems to me, mandates a different reckoning. Whether he made millions or not. Fairness should always be our goal. And I don't think it was applied in Halperin's case. Certainly not in Al Franken's.

by Anonymousreply 399May 7, 2019 8:49 PM

Halperin is apparently desperate to get back on the airwaves and is pissed that his supposed apologies (which I can't remember) weren't enough to put everything past him. He and Heilmann are your usual smug rich media bros. Can do without either of them.

by Anonymousreply 400May 7, 2019 8:56 PM

R399 not buying it. Give me a link about how he was making amends before it all come out. He got caught and then was sorry. Shouldn’t you be out selling your book mika instead of posting on DL?!?!

by Anonymousreply 401May 7, 2019 9:33 PM

R399 if it’s fairness you want what would you do for all the women he harassed when he was a very powerful guy in the businessman. Fairness is one thing this douche doesn’t deserve. Comparing him with franklin is a false equivalency and you know it.

by Anonymousreply 402May 7, 2019 9:36 PM

Can’t belive that there’s a mark halipern troll! Sad!

by Anonymousreply 403May 8, 2019 1:50 AM

Tonight Rachel reading aloud Reuters report on Falwell Junior. Plenty of waving hands, rolling eyes, bobbing head. And It fills up 20 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 404May 8, 2019 1:58 AM

Falwell jr probably has a lot in common with his cousin, Anthony Clark...

by Anonymousreply 405May 8, 2019 6:29 AM

[quote] Plenty of waving hands, rolling eyes, bobbing head. And It fills up 20 minutes.

All adding up to nothing.

by Anonymousreply 406May 8, 2019 6:40 AM

R404 she didn't spend 20 minutes on him. She started with him then the 2 guys Trump wanted at the head of the IRS and finally his tax scandal in the opening segment

by Anonymousreply 407May 8, 2019 6:51 AM

Rachel was great last night!

by Anonymousreply 408May 8, 2019 9:35 AM

Elliot Williams has nice thick cock-sucking lips.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409May 8, 2019 9:01 PM

You can have Elliot Williams, r4089, if you'll give me Doug Thornell. Man, does Doug fill out those tailored suits!!

by Anonymousreply 410May 8, 2019 9:11 PM

Elliot Williams, Doug Thornell and Dorian Warren are all hot

by Anonymousreply 411May 8, 2019 11:12 PM

Agreed R410-411.

by Anonymousreply 412May 9, 2019 5:16 AM

garrett haake and the other hottie....

NO HALPERIN OR HEILMAN!!!!! EVERMORE

by Anonymousreply 413May 9, 2019 7:41 AM

for love of god joe scarb, should u stop bragging bout ur time in congress, u had to quit due to unsolved death of ur female employee???

by Anonymousreply 414May 9, 2019 11:16 AM

[QUOTE]You can have Elliot Williams, [R4089], if you'll give me Doug Thornell. Man, does Doug fill out those tailored suits!!

OMG, I thought I was the only one with a huge crush on Doug Thornell. He is incredibly sexy! He looks like he's hung thick too.

by Anonymousreply 415May 9, 2019 6:18 PM

So good to see Jonathan Swoon, I mean Swan, back w/Nicole.

Swan: "Everyone's ripping on me!"

by Anonymousreply 416May 9, 2019 8:22 PM

Yes, swooning over Swan right now. Welcome back, Jonathan!

by Anonymousreply 417May 9, 2019 8:53 PM

savin my vag for garrett haakes mouth

by Anonymousreply 418May 10, 2019 1:43 AM

Joe Scarborough: 'History has chosen' Democrats, deemed them guardians of the rule of law

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419May 10, 2019 11:31 AM

Mika was so sour and stupid today. Her ugly teasing of Donnie Deutsch seems juvenile and she was consistently shut down by hubby Joe because she adds nothing to the conversation. The only time she acts like she wants to be there is when she gets to talk about Know Your Value which is getting really old.

by Anonymousreply 420May 10, 2019 3:00 PM

Jonathan Swan is a little bitch. Covert Republican and an access journalist. Sure, I'd fuck him, but would never trust him.

I prefer the beautiful light-skinned black girl Nicolle has on from Axios if we're going to have someone from that outlet on the show.

by Anonymousreply 421May 10, 2019 3:04 PM

Swann moved here from Australia and almost immediately seemed to have all sorts of sources and contacts. Sounds a little odd, no?

by Anonymousreply 422May 10, 2019 3:06 PM

Swann's apparently engaged to that coat rack Betsy Woodruff. I saw her on the Metro recently. She is very tall and pale.

by Anonymousreply 423May 10, 2019 3:09 PM

Love when they are at the roundtable and Mika is straightening up - moving pens, moving paper while the serious men get on with the discussion. Then Joe will say something and she'll mutter one word to drive home HIS point. She is as Trump called her.

by Anonymousreply 424May 10, 2019 3:21 PM

And Swann is short with small hairy hands.

by Anonymousreply 425May 10, 2019 3:32 PM

Swann is 1 of those journalists who feels important because he has access to government sources. I don't get the love for him by some here

by Anonymousreply 426May 10, 2019 7:39 PM

I can't wait for James Baker on Rachel tonight. I hope he sends Trump into another twitter meltdown. Comey did a good job on CNN last night

by Anonymousreply 427May 10, 2019 7:39 PM

Thanks for heads up about Baker, R427. I've avoided news as much as possible because it's just so depressing and surreal nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 428May 10, 2019 7:45 PM

Now which one is James Baker again?

by Anonymousreply 429May 10, 2019 8:24 PM

Is James Baker the FBI Director who looks like a 1990s sitcom actor?

by Anonymousreply 430May 10, 2019 8:25 PM

No, that would be Christopher Wray, r430.

by Anonymousreply 431May 10, 2019 8:28 PM

Baker should be as serious as a heart attack for current Republicans. But, clearly, as QAnon would have us believe, he's part of the "Deep State."

[quote]He served as White House Chief of Staff and United States Secretary of the Treasury under President Ronald Reagan, and as U.S. Secretary of State and White House Chief of Staff under President George H. W. Bush.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432May 10, 2019 8:34 PM

Wrong Jim Baker, R432.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433May 10, 2019 8:38 PM

Oh, I hope he's sharp for 89. Bit worried.

by Anonymousreply 434May 10, 2019 8:39 PM

Well, jeez. There I went and got all excited about the wrong guy. Thanks, R434. Haven't been watching much lately so obviously missed promos.

by Anonymousreply 435May 10, 2019 8:42 PM

Funny Lawrence O'Donnell was commenting last night about there being too many James Bakers and if politics was like the Screen Actors Guild the newer James Baker would have to use another name.

by Anonymousreply 436May 11, 2019 1:29 AM

seems like the only one who don't know what a dumb fuk mika is, is mika.

STOP DISSIN DONNY, HE WAY KOOLER THAN U LADY.

HOPE HE REPLACES JOE

by Anonymousreply 437May 11, 2019 2:11 AM

Swan is an utter AWG to me. A lid for every pot, I suppose.

I'm already looking forward to the start of the primaries in early 2020 because we'll be seeing much more of Steve Kornacki. Something about his affect and the white shirts tucked into khakis makes me fantasize about his tight, hairy asshole.

by Anonymousreply 438May 11, 2019 2:14 AM

willie geist sit that fat white smooth nerdy ass onto my face and smear me

by Anonymousreply 439May 11, 2019 2:17 AM

AWG???

by Anonymousreply 440May 11, 2019 2:21 AM

AWG = average white guy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441May 11, 2019 2:32 AM

who's

had

Elie

Honig

by Anonymousreply 442May 11, 2019 2:35 PM

and where is he? ^ haven't seen him on screen for months.

by Anonymousreply 443May 11, 2019 3:23 PM

i agree about Kornacki. I watch MSNBC more for him than anyone.

by Anonymousreply 444May 13, 2019 2:49 AM

“I’m the only Ellie you need, baby!!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445May 13, 2019 3:20 AM

Mika is sighing a lot this morning as Joe talks NBA play offs.

by Anonymousreply 446May 13, 2019 10:25 AM

honey aint nothin average bout willie and his cock tits and ass

by Anonymousreply 447May 13, 2019 12:50 PM

I find Steve Kornacki very irritating.

by Anonymousreply 448May 13, 2019 5:07 PM

Conservative Gay Patriots usually are irritating.

by Anonymousreply 449May 13, 2019 5:10 PM

R448, Me too. He has a lot more energy for polls that are bad for Democrats than he does the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 450May 13, 2019 6:11 PM

i disagree. Election night in 2018 dems took back the house and someone not familiar with him would have thought he was on a pound of cocaine

by Anonymousreply 451May 13, 2019 6:13 PM

R451, because races were undecided and vote-counting carried over into the following weeks. He's always salivating at close and undecided races. Plus it allows him to hog the limelight with his board.

If I was poetically inclined, I'd say this is his ultimate aphrodisiac.

by Anonymousreply 452May 14, 2019 12:47 AM

Joe and Mika are already gearing up the reelect Trump campaign. They have no problem showing his "best of" clips at his rally's where he makes fun of all the Dems. And Joe went on today about Trump having all sorts of energy and being in his element at these campaign stops. They act like he is awful but I swear they secretly are hoping for 4 more years to keep the ratings up.

by Anonymousreply 453May 15, 2019 12:27 PM

America will be screwed if we have Trump for another four years. Joe and Mika are scandalous and dumb. They should not even be on the air.

by Anonymousreply 454May 15, 2019 12:30 PM

Wow, these Pennsylvania Trump voters on the Chris Matthews Show are.... what’s a word that means “dumber than dumb”?

Scary dumb.

by Anonymousreply 455May 16, 2019 11:10 PM

R455 what are they saying?

by Anonymousreply 456May 16, 2019 11:23 PM

This girl “Eyelash” with the tremendous student loan debt,,,. Too stupid for words. These people need to make better decisions instead of waiting for a politician to save them from themselves.

by Anonymousreply 457May 16, 2019 11:24 PM

Wow, I'm glad I checked in on this thread as I never heard about the creepy Wallace - Schmidtt relationship! I think that warranted its own thread.

He's just such a . . boy. Like R374 said, the fleece jackets with his tie. Ugh. And absolutely no humor or personality. He does break stories, which I suppose keeps him on MSNBC.

It's not the age difference. He's just such a boy and she's a classy-looking woman. I suppose he's a rebound and she'll end up with a man. She and Brian Williams do have chemistry, but perhaps he's loyal to his wife.

by Anonymousreply 458May 16, 2019 11:48 PM

Though I do think Schmidt is cute, I agree he's virtually personality-free. I think I may have seen him smile once in all his appearances on MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 459May 17, 2019 12:11 AM

Schmidt looked really cute the other night on Brian Williams. He's got good teeth and his hair was kind of slicked back. I get what Nicolle sees. I think she likes slightly bad boys.

by Anonymousreply 460May 17, 2019 10:15 AM

Chris Jansing?

by Anonymousreply 461May 17, 2019 11:51 AM

funny to watch mika when her adderalll kicks in. like now, pushin her lousey dam book. talkin a mile a minute.....sad ho

by Anonymousreply 462May 17, 2019 12:59 PM

Mika on Bill Maher promoting her book

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463May 17, 2019 3:10 PM

Joyce Vance has some great new highlights.

by Anonymousreply 464May 17, 2019 10:42 PM

Mika is the seriously the lamest person on TV. I wouldn't look twice at Michael Schmidt.

by Anonymousreply 465May 17, 2019 10:45 PM

Kornacki's schtick does not wear well with me. He's a hyperkinetic bore. I want Elie Mystal and Midwin Charles, Joyce, Mimi, Cynthia and Jill to have their own shows. Ari needs to pull back on the donuts and various crap blabs about on twitter..

by Anonymousreply 466May 17, 2019 11:02 PM

I think that Karine Saint Jean Pierre is absolutely adorable. I'm shocked she doesn't get more attention here.

by Anonymousreply 467May 18, 2019 4:17 AM

Karine is very beautiful. She's a great representation of black lesbians

by Anonymousreply 468May 18, 2019 5:20 AM

I thought it was Ta-Tanisha from Room 222.

by Anonymousreply 469May 18, 2019 6:09 AM

LOL camera caught Katie Phang devouring a pastry on Up with David Gura

by Anonymousreply 470May 19, 2019 1:53 PM

Kendis Gibson making his not-so-sly reference to The Eagle gay bar when describing a whacked-out Eurovision performer. Yes, Kendis, patrons of The Eagle are loud and scary and wear black leather.

by Anonymousreply 471May 19, 2019 7:35 PM

Richard Lui?

by Anonymousreply 472May 19, 2019 11:00 PM

mika is a joke in the business. a more talentless fug don't exist. $$$$ ho.

by Anonymousreply 473May 20, 2019 10:11 AM

Hand me the puke bucket Sylvia....Katy Kaye is on m joe again.....her forehead yanked so tight her eyes look Asian. NO

by Anonymousreply 474May 20, 2019 12:03 PM

Delectable DL Fave Vaughn Hillyard showing up on Kasie's Sunday show sporting facial scruff--so manly!

by Anonymousreply 475May 20, 2019 12:37 PM

im jackin off to garrett hake again....god dam he fine.

by Anonymousreply 476May 20, 2019 1:48 PM

Kendis Gibson is a complete idiot. This past weekend, he was moderating a discussion between David Corn and that blonde Trump hag Kayleigh McInerney (or whatever the fuck her name is) and he could not string a single sentence together. He was stammering and failing all over the place. Even though everything Kayleigh said was an obvious and provable lie, she delivered her talking points clearly and did not back down. Kendis sounded like someone had just found him in the MSNBC cafeteria and pushed him into the studio to "wing it" for his first interview. David Corn, thankfully, saved the whole segment by calling out Kayleigh for being a complete liar. Kendis is a fucking joke.

by Anonymousreply 477May 20, 2019 2:07 PM

Is Kendis gay?

by Anonymousreply 478May 20, 2019 4:47 PM

What sort of mother names her son Kendis?

by Anonymousreply 479May 20, 2019 6:38 PM

Kendis is a very nice guy so he's not best suited for dealing with a pushy liar like Kayleigh.

R478 yes he is gay. Last I checked he was dating someone named George

R479 he's from Belize. Can you not be ignorant? I know it's DL but damn

by Anonymousreply 480May 20, 2019 6:50 PM

You can’t let a movie star get away before agreeing to be in a group photo to post on Insta

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481May 21, 2019 12:03 AM

Ari Melber and Kamala Harris' shameless flirting today on his show was embarrassing. They were practically fucking.

by Anonymousreply 482May 21, 2019 1:41 AM

Just curious: does Kampala wear stunt hair? Or is all that hair growing out of her scalp?

by Anonymousreply 483May 21, 2019 2:34 AM

Heilman seemed especially ramped up today.

by Anonymousreply 484May 21, 2019 2:52 AM

Mr. Nicole Wallace/Michael Schmidt was just on Brian Wms show waving his hands wildly to the point of distraction. Also, he did these weird smile attempts. I think Nicole is coaching him to be more human.

by Anonymousreply 485May 21, 2019 3:39 AM

Nicolle was on fire today. She's in the tank for Mayor Pete.

Have we forgiven her for GWB's 2004 campaign (the anti-marriage equality stuff)? Because if so, I'm seeing gay icon potential.

by Anonymousreply 486May 21, 2019 5:51 AM

heilmann alwys teeked up. he need simmer down fore he git fired.

by Anonymousreply 487May 21, 2019 5:58 AM

[quote]She's in the tank for Mayor Pete.

Smart people gravitate to smart people.

by Anonymousreply 488May 21, 2019 6:05 AM

'veteran columnist and known plagarist, mike barnicle'..

by Anonymousreply 489May 21, 2019 10:02 AM

Katy Tur and her handsome husband brought the baby into the MSNBC office today. Phil Rucker posted a pic in his Instagram Story and I don’t know how to link it here.

by Anonymousreply 490May 21, 2019 9:24 PM

Heilemann on Lawrence's second segment Tuesday, but he had to take back seat to Neera Tanden, whose voice makes my ears bleed.

by Anonymousreply 491May 22, 2019 1:14 PM

Katy Tur's handsome husband is now Gayle King's co-host on CBS This Morning.

by Anonymousreply 492May 22, 2019 4:32 PM

[quote]Neera Tanden, whose voice makes my ears bleed.

This x 1,000,000, R491. I have to hit the Mute button and rely on closed captioning when she's on. That voice is horrific, and should be used to pry information out of terrorists.

by Anonymousreply 493May 23, 2019 6:16 AM

Chuck Todd is unwatchable.

by Anonymousreply 494May 23, 2019 5:03 PM

Tamron Hall, who used to contribute to MSNBC and dated Lawrence O'Donnell, just had a baby at 48 with her new husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495May 23, 2019 5:59 PM

[quote]I think that Karine Saint Jean Pierre is absolutely adorable. I'm shocked she doesn't get more attention here.

She's pretty and I like her voice a lot--very soothing--but she doesn't contribute any fresh insights. She just repeats stuff everybody already knows anyway.

by Anonymousreply 496May 23, 2019 6:25 PM

I'm in love with Dem Rep Seth Moulton. He deserves more attention on DL.

That is all.

by Anonymousreply 497May 23, 2019 9:46 PM

why don't they tell heilmann to stay off the uppers? he looks like he bout to jump outa his skin......irritating. FIRE HIM

by Anonymousreply 498May 23, 2019 10:49 PM

Dan Abrams is on with Ari hawking his new book about Teddy Roosevelt.

WTF has he done over the years to enhance his hair? It's absolutely brilliant and looks totally natural.

by Anonymousreply 499May 23, 2019 10:50 PM

Listening to Chris Matthews trying to say Buttigieg, is the most interesting part of his show.

by Anonymousreply 500May 24, 2019 12:25 AM

I just can't take Chris Mathews. He makes me tense.

by Anonymousreply 501May 24, 2019 1:51 PM

I think that Chris Matthews is far past his retirement date but, to be fair, he does pronounce Mayor Pete's last name in the way that Mayor Pete himself has suggested, which is "Boot-edge-edge." The rest of the media has apparently decided to pronounce it the way that Pete's husband has suggested, which is "Buddha-judge" which is why the way that Chris pronounces the name sounds funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502May 24, 2019 2:03 PM

I see NBC has moved Morgan Chesky to reporting out of Chicago instead of LA, he has been doing reports from the tornado damage lately and he is also doing reports on MSNBC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503May 24, 2019 2:12 PM

Has anyone spent time with Morgan? Read he is poz.

by Anonymousreply 504May 25, 2019 11:04 PM

I can't stan Mika's seething tone when she discusses stories that piss her off. She is such a phony and doesn't belong on that show. She married a man who treats her like dirt on tv and she calls herself a feminist. What a loser.

by Anonymousreply 505May 26, 2019 12:04 AM

Someone needs to out that closeted gay Shermichael. What kind of name is Shermichael anyway?

by Anonymousreply 506May 26, 2019 12:20 AM

How are Morgan Chesky's tits? Any shirtless pics?

by Anonymousreply 507May 26, 2019 1:00 AM

Here is Morgan...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508May 26, 2019 1:29 AM

[quote]Has anyone spent time with Morgan? Read he is poz.

Where did you read that, R504?

by Anonymousreply 509May 26, 2019 3:50 AM

On an earlier thread here, R509. Stated he even did a story about it while he was working at a station in Oklahoma, I believe.

by Anonymousreply 510May 26, 2019 4:02 AM

fire chrismatthews, j heilmann, and alex witt that long thick wigged elder lady who is on late at nite on the weekend. so many deserving new reporters could be in her spot. is she married to a producer ?????

yes, mika is a humiliation to womens rights ev where, that she is making bank off her lectures ($225 per ticket) is revolting.

were she not a brezinsky, should would have been a waitress in the village.... remember Tiffanys? I miss that place.

by Anonymousreply 511May 26, 2019 4:07 AM

That's bullshit, R504/R510.

by Anonymousreply 512May 26, 2019 4:25 AM

I am not at ALL stating it is true...that's why I asked. I just stated it was noted on a previous thread and I am curious to the credibility of the assertion.

by Anonymousreply 513May 26, 2019 4:37 AM

I want Jill Wine-Banks as Attorney General in the next administration. And Maya Wiley as deputy AG.

by Anonymousreply 514May 26, 2019 12:36 PM

Was Rachel on tonight?

by Anonymousreply 515May 28, 2019 2:45 AM

Not live, R515 -- just clips of interviews with Dem Pres candidates. Cory Booker is still boring the second time around.

by Anonymousreply 516May 28, 2019 4:08 AM

Mike and Joe are two overpaid shills. I don't know how they are able to fit Joe Scarborough and Donny Deutsch in the same studio. Both have huge egos and think they are God's gift to humanity.

by Anonymousreply 517May 28, 2019 4:12 AM

What is Mika's beef about Beto? Now we are hearing about Joe and Mika's kitchen and a plague saying the wife is 'always right'.

by Anonymousreply 518May 28, 2019 11:41 AM

Plague?

by Anonymousreply 519May 28, 2019 12:46 PM

I wouldn't buy Mika's book if I was stranded in the tundra and needed kindling for a fire to survive

by Anonymousreply 520May 28, 2019 9:51 PM

Lawrence O'Donnell is smitten, oh hell, he's eye fucking, Kamala Harris.

by Anonymousreply 521May 29, 2019 2:10 AM

Love the clueless hunk who just happens to be sitting in the audience in the center seat behind Lawrence and Kamala.

by Anonymousreply 522May 29, 2019 2:12 AM

KAMALA is on fire tonight! She's really upped her game.

So charismatic. I can't wait to see her debate Trump.

by Anonymousreply 523May 29, 2019 2:18 AM

My future ex-husband Jonathan Lemire is on Nicole wearing GLASSES and a green tie to match his eyes.

by Anonymousreply 524May 29, 2019 8:10 PM

Not a fan of Jonathan's frames. Too prissy.

by Anonymousreply 525May 29, 2019 8:22 PM

Does Jonathan dye his sideburns? They don’t match his hair at all.

by Anonymousreply 526May 29, 2019 8:24 PM

They match his pubes.

by Anonymousreply 527May 29, 2019 8:30 PM

Is that just an assumption, R527, or first-hand knowledge?

by Anonymousreply 528May 29, 2019 8:32 PM

On my TV Jonathan's sideburns match his red hair perfectly and his new eyeglasses look completely generic.

by Anonymousreply 529May 29, 2019 8:37 PM

He's got Chuck Toad bangs.

by Anonymousreply 530May 29, 2019 8:42 PM

But more of them, r530.

by Anonymousreply 531May 29, 2019 8:46 PM

That Nicole is gorgeous. Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 532May 29, 2019 8:50 PM

Rachel Maddow Just Had Her Lowest-Rated Month of the Trump Presidency

Rachel Maddow’s ratings continued to plummet in May, maintaining a trend that has continued every month in 2019.

Maddow’s show, which has dedicated years to intensive coverage surrounding the Mueller investigation, averaged 2,608,000 viewers per night with 410,000 in the key 25-54 age demographic in May, according to Nielsen Media Research.

Her show came in third for cable news behind Fox News prime time hosts Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson. Hannity’s average audience was 3,138,000, with Carlson’s coming in at 2,761,000. The Five and The Ingraham Angle rounded out the top five.

In April, her show averaged an audience of 2,630,000 people

Maddow peaked in January this year, where she averaged 3.3 million viewers. That number dipped to 3.1 million in February and again to 2.9 million in March. Her March coverage included the beginning to the end of the Mueller probe, when his office submitted his report to Attorney General William Barr.

Led by Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson, May 2019 marked Fox News Channel’s 209th-straight monthly win in primetime viewers over its cable news competition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533May 29, 2019 11:27 PM

because deplorables are faithful to their precious Fox shows.

many liberals are annoyed by the DCism of this investigation. So many fucking spins and misleading language. Tonight should see a bump in Rachel's ratings

by Anonymousreply 534May 29, 2019 11:45 PM

Cyrus Beschloss, son of Michael Beschloss, was on Andrea Mitchell's show this week. He sure is pretty and very gay. Andrea said he just graduated from college and is heading to Stanford. I hope he becomes a regular guest on the network.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535May 29, 2019 11:45 PM

omg I love DILF Frank Figliuzzi. I wish there pics of him from 10, 20 and 30 years ago. He's still so handsome now I bet he was a fucking stud in his younger days.

by Anonymousreply 536May 30, 2019 12:16 AM

wow Hannity that fucking troll just had the nerve to call Nicolle and JJohn Heilemann "2 of the dumbest people on tv"

I would love to see either of them debate him. They would verbally murder him

by Anonymousreply 537May 30, 2019 2:01 AM

I hate Hannity, bbut there he might be right. theyr both insufferable bores.

by Anonymousreply 538May 30, 2019 2:09 AM

I find them quite pithy and sufferable.

by Anonymousreply 539May 30, 2019 2:14 AM

I'm gonna be the first to predict this. There will be no 2020 Presidential Debates. Trump will find some way to weasel out of it. (assuming he's still in office). Just watch.

Anybody else agree?

by Anonymousreply 540May 30, 2019 4:06 AM

I dunno R540, he really can't miss a tv event. Let's face it:. the govt shut down ended when he wasn't getting the capitol backdrop

by Anonymousreply 541May 30, 2019 4:27 AM

I think that is completely plausible, R540. Although he does love being on television.

by Anonymousreply 542May 30, 2019 4:28 AM

^^ Good points. So he'll schedule a rally and Fox will cover it.

by Anonymousreply 543May 30, 2019 4:44 PM

Adding to R544 That's what he did when he decided to skip one of the GOP debates.

by Anonymousreply 544May 30, 2019 4:45 PM

How could Trump possibly get away with not participating in a presidential debate ... oh, never mind.

by Anonymousreply 545May 30, 2019 4:51 PM

that would only make him look weak. The Democratic candidate could brand him as too scared to debate.

I want to see Trump vs. Weld debates. I want to see Weld really go after him face to face

by Anonymousreply 546May 30, 2019 7:41 PM

I'll be curious to see Rachel's rating for last night which comes out at 5 PM today...just saw her Tuesday rating and for some reason she fell to #35. She sometimes gets top 10 and always top 20 so not sure what the fuck her viewers are watching instead

by Anonymousreply 547May 30, 2019 7:42 PM

Poor Rachel the millionairess will be just fine, I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 548May 30, 2019 7:52 PM

Is hunky Chris Cuomo stealing some of her viewers?

I admit to switching to him on some nights. Rachel's cackling can wear me down.

by Anonymousreply 549May 30, 2019 8:01 PM

wow last night piece of shit Hannity jumped to #10 while Rachel stalled at #26. She used to get top 10 not too long ago. I thought yesterday would cause more people to watch. This is perplexing. and Hannity got higher in the key demo area too. This is quite concerning. I don't know what the fuck Americans are watching at night especially on big news days. Barr really deflated MSNBC ratings when he released his bullshit summary 2 months ago

by Anonymousreply 550May 30, 2019 10:21 PM

Although I DVR Nicolle and Rachel's shows, I really have been avoiding the news lately because I find it too depressing and anxiety and anger provoking. Maybe it's because I'm getting older (and menopausal, heh) but I find it harder to deal with the unrelenting stream of bad news, the negativity, and the inhumanity of this administration. I don't like being teary eyed or angry. I'll watch they chyrons with the TV muted and FF and watch bits and piece of Deadline WH (especially if Frank Figliuzzi or Joyce Vance are on) just so I'm aware, but not hugely informed about the news of the day.

I do wish Rachel would gradually cut back on her dependence on reading court transcripts. Either yesterday or the day before I was flipping through and there she was doing it again.

by Anonymousreply 551May 30, 2019 11:31 PM

I forgot to add at R551 that Fox viewers are older and highly loyal to their shows and entrenched creatures of habit. They also seem to be the types who revel in negativity and are energized by it. They get off on being angry.

by Anonymousreply 552May 30, 2019 11:34 PM

Me too, R546. I liked Weld when he was the Libertarian Party's VP candidate in 2016 -- he's even more impressive now in competing with DT for the GOP nomination. I'm in Calif, where my vote in the Dem primary would be superfluous -- so I'm considering just voting in the GOP primary and supporting Weld in a protest against the incumbent.

by Anonymousreply 553May 31, 2019 1:47 AM

R532, I don't find Nicolle Wallace "gorgeous", but certainly a very pretty woman. Except for that boring hair! She had a bob when she was on "The View" and looked 1000 times better (maybe almost gorgeous even)!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554May 31, 2019 2:33 AM

no matter what someone's facial features are like, they always look more beautiful/handsome if they're 40s and above with few wrinkles. Nicolle has great skin so it enhances her overall appearance.

by Anonymousreply 555May 31, 2019 2:37 AM

I watched TRMS and Last Word last night first the first time in 2 months. Much more people will watch *when* (not if) impeachment starts.

by Anonymousreply 556May 31, 2019 2:38 AM

I watched TRMS and Last Word last night FOR the first time in 2 months. Much more people will watch *when* (not if) impeachment starts.

by Anonymousreply 557May 31, 2019 2:39 AM

R557: Hi, Hillary! Love you!

by Anonymousreply 558May 31, 2019 4:10 AM

R554 Actually, I tend to agree with R532. I would say gorgeous.

But it's her whole presentation. I wouldn't say it about a photograph of her, but when she's live, animated, and especially when she laughs. She's gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 559May 31, 2019 6:49 AM

Mika and Joe on their honeymoon.....did they go 2 different places?

by Anonymousreply 560May 31, 2019 10:22 AM

Yes rr560 Mika went to France, Joe went to Reno.

by Anonymousreply 561May 31, 2019 1:05 PM

* r560

by Anonymousreply 562May 31, 2019 1:06 PM

I've been noticing that when Nicolle Wallace on Deadline: White House signs off to say "Meet The Press with Chuck Todd" starts right now instead of handing it over to Chuck Todd before the start of his show. I believe the big wigs at MSNBC were tired of the goofiness and the lateness with the few seconds into it that they decided to do things differently.

by Anonymousreply 563June 2, 2019 10:54 PM

Whoever says that there's only one Jonathan Lemire fan is SO SO wrong. Jonathan caught my eye ages ago. I would do it with him in a heartbeat...that little mouth fascinates me....even if he IS married and has two sons (sexy, sexy).

Doesn't anyone else think that John Heilemann pings to high heaven? He is SUCH a flaming queen.

I can't blame Nicolle for getting it on with Mike Schmidt. His "analysis" is always boring, but he does have this sultry quality, sort of babyish too, and his cute little ensembles that are so DIFFERENT from the other guys....

by Anonymousreply 564June 2, 2019 11:42 PM

Well, I think John Heilemann is just adorable and seems like he could be anybody's for the price of a white wine spritzer.

by Anonymousreply 565June 3, 2019 12:03 AM

Off-subject, but....I can honestly say I've never thought about or paid attention to Andrea Mitchell's boobs....but....does she have big ones? They look big in that picture.

by Anonymousreply 566June 3, 2019 2:42 AM

Heilemann , Nicolle, Jonathan Lemire would all be people you could imagine at dinner, getting blasted and alternately realizing they have dream jobs now but only because of Trump.

by Anonymousreply 567June 3, 2019 7:03 AM

John Heilemann has bad skin.

by Anonymousreply 568June 3, 2019 2:48 PM

I gave up on Rachel months ago. her hyper personality over shadows any story she promotes....she makes me nervous.

big fan if brian w and Lawrence o.....theyr professional and witty.

by Anonymousreply 569June 3, 2019 2:55 PM

Rachel is the raw nerve of the political left.

She has been dropping pins for a year now.

Can't not watch her.

by Anonymousreply 570June 3, 2019 4:28 PM

How CBS host Tony Dokoupil discovered his dad was a drug dealer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571June 3, 2019 11:18 PM

Anybody see the Mayor Pete townhall? This guys is talented..even when he doesn't really answer the question I am totally satisfied.

by Anonymousreply 572June 4, 2019 1:34 AM

There is a separate thread about the Mayor Pete town hall

by Anonymousreply 573June 4, 2019 1:36 AM

Rachel Maddow is talking about George Nader tonight. He's been mentioned before on various news shows as a witness during the Meuller investigation into collusion between Russia and Trump's campaign -- he's a Lebanese-American businessman with ties to the United Arab Emirates. Now he's been arrested in NYC for possession of child porn.

I've been hearing about him for months but no one has ever explained that he's not the man with the same name who appeared on TV shows and in B movies during the 1950s and 1960s -- the actor and his male partner were close friends with Rock Hudson and he died in 2002.

I went to school with a girl who had a huge crush on the actor, so I watched a couple of his (pretty bad) TV shows and agreed with her that he was extremely handsome -- neither of us realized that he was gay, of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574June 4, 2019 1:49 AM

Karine Jean-Pierre is a badass. Love her.

by Anonymousreply 575June 4, 2019 1:57 AM

Gosh. George Nader didn't age well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576June 4, 2019 3:37 AM

Bad link for George Nader glamour shot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577June 4, 2019 3:39 AM

rachels ratings down, her voice is like addeall chalk on a bilious blackboard....eager to go peeeee

by Anonymousreply 578June 4, 2019 3:54 AM

When even the New York Times has decided Maddow is bad for the brand she is on the road to being a leper.

by Anonymousreply 579June 4, 2019 4:26 AM

Rachel was making their individual reporters stars and watering down the NYT brand.

It's a devils bargain for the NYT because Rachel has moved on to WaPo.

by Anonymousreply 580June 4, 2019 4:30 AM

I can't stand The rachel haters on here. And stop obsessing over "ratings". Trolls are a joke!

by Anonymousreply 581June 4, 2019 6:22 AM

I think Rachel has a crush on Karine Jean-Pierre .

by Anonymousreply 582June 4, 2019 6:35 AM

I love Rachel.

I'm glad Karine is getting some love. Definitely 1 of the prettiest lesbians ever. It's shameful there weren't male security guards right there though. Thank goodness the nutty animal rights guy was peaceful

by Anonymousreply 583June 4, 2019 6:53 AM

I was never a fan of Karine J-P. I think she's a sweet person but thought her commentary was preachy and didn't add much to the conversation. But I agree with the poster upthread. What she did was badass! I'm gonna stop fast-forwarding thru her segments and give her another chance.

by Anonymousreply 584June 4, 2019 6:59 AM

I am Alex Witt's udders, on whom rest that heavy big old blonde floozy wig, whoooo, im tired. MSNBC can u hire me an umbrella to protect me from her nasty wig nest?

by Anonymousreply 585June 4, 2019 11:29 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586June 4, 2019 12:56 PM

[quote]Karine Jean-Pierre is a badass. Love her.

Why? What did she do?

by Anonymousreply 587June 4, 2019 1:33 PM

Karine's badassery right here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588June 4, 2019 2:31 PM

why does MSNBC employ that grifter Witt????

she is a gross fug. does not belong on tv assaulting our eye balls, why she there???

by Anonymousreply 589June 4, 2019 2:41 PM

Maybe she works for cheap, Ive no clue, she does seem like she belongs on some rural tv news show in Arkansas...

by Anonymousreply 590June 4, 2019 2:44 PM

R586, that's an enlightening story about Alex Witt. She always struck me as a reasonable person and competent (if not exciting) anchor, but she sounds like a jerk here, with superficial values, no common sense or judgment, and a sad lack of honor.

But who's to blame for this odd misuse of the English language -- "Then Witt just ‘fell off the page of the Earth’, Ms Jones claims." -- the lawyer whose generous loan hasn't been repaid (Ms Jones), or the Daily Mail writer?

by Anonymousreply 591June 4, 2019 7:02 PM

Next thread?

by Anonymousreply 592June 5, 2019 12:42 AM

Link to next thread here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593June 5, 2019 2:03 AM

omg how many face/brow lifts can old doris kearns get???? waatchin her now ….. stretched so tight u can see every vein in her head...

wheeeee

by Anonymousreply 594June 5, 2019 12:11 PM

Witt busted globally by the UK Daily mail.....how humiliating....read it. so funny...… she is a thief!?

by Anonymousreply 595June 5, 2019 12:13 PM

Are we just abandoning this thread unfinished??

by Anonymousreply 596June 5, 2019 8:56 PM

And ...

by Anonymousreply 597June 5, 2019 11:22 PM

away ...

by Anonymousreply 598June 5, 2019 11:22 PM

we ...

by Anonymousreply 599June 5, 2019 11:23 PM

go....

by Anonymousreply 600June 5, 2019 11:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!