Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

MSNBC Part 11

The eleventh installment of the venerable thread.

For the cover photo, I decided it was time to feature our news twink once more, here with the woman who gave him his start, Andrea Mitchell.

Things may look dark now, but Rachel will be back on top before we know it!

by Anonymousreply 60006/05/2019

Part 10:

by Anonymousreply 103/28/2019

[quote] Things may look dark now, but Rachel will be back on top before we know it!

Things don't look dark. You just want to get that in there like good little fake Democrat concern troll.

by Anonymousreply 203/28/2019

Who’s the guy in the OP?

by Anonymousreply 303/28/2019

[quote]Things don't look dark. You just want to get that in there like good little fake Democrat concern troll.

"Things may look dark now, but Rachel will be back on top before we know it!" makes me a "fake Democrat concern troll"? Based on no other evidence than that? You are thoroughly unhinged.

[quote]Who’s the guy in the OP?

It's Vaughn Hillyard, R3.

by Anonymousreply 403/28/2019

Rachel's ratings will in the sewer pretty soon.

by Anonymousreply 503/28/2019

I think people are taking the week off. Rachel was #28 last night. Lawrence all the way down to #51

Hopefully some bombshell will leak soon

shameful that Hannity got to #5 last night

by Anonymousreply 603/28/2019

Vaughn eats at Chick-Fil-A.

by Anonymousreply 703/28/2019

If Vaughn eats at Chick-Fil-A, Vaughan is DEAD to me!

by Anonymousreply 803/29/2019

r8 Two different spellings = two different people?

by Anonymousreply 903/29/2019

There is nice gay Vaughn and bad gay Vaughan. Both inhabit the same twink body.

(I fucked up the spelling, sorry).

by Anonymousreply 1003/29/2019

Is Vaughn a gay?

by Anonymousreply 1103/29/2019

[quote]Rachel's ratings will in the sewer pretty soon.

Two things: (1) I doubt it; (2) your sentence is missing a verb

As Snopes recently stated: "The phenomenon isn't unusual; political camps are more interested in watching news when it reflects well on their favorites, and vice versa. Maddow's ratings dropped sharply in the immediate aftermath of the 2016 election, as many fans of Hillary Clinton couldn't bring themselves to watch the news after Trump’s victory, but eventually rebounded. Similarly, Hannity saw some ratings weakness late last year as bad news piled up for Trump."

In other words, the hand-wringing comes across as short sighted and stupid.

BTW I also liked that this article points out Joe Scarborough's "wonder[ing] aloud what journalists were supposed to do for the past two years as stories piled up about Trump and associates misleading Americans about contacts to Russians. He said he wasn’t just unhappy about political critics, but also some in the media who are 'hand-wringing' about the amount of coverage. He criticized unnamed people who had 'sold their soul to a personality cult.' And he promised that MSNBC wouldn’t abandon the story."

by Anonymousreply 1203/29/2019

Not sure, R11, but he does like photographing Beto from the rear:

by Anonymousreply 1303/29/2019

I just read about Nicolle and Michael Schmidt. I would have had her dating Lemire or Williams before Schmidt. He has a nebbishy air about him. The way he wears that partial zip windbreaker or whatever it is with the upturned collar and tie cracks me up. She's 12 years older than he is, BTW.

by Anonymousreply 1403/29/2019

Per Post: "Friends say they have been separated for at least a year." The Washington Examiner headline: NIcolle Wallace leaves husband for....

by Anonymousreply 1503/29/2019

[quote]I also liked that this article points out Joe Scarborough's "wonder[ing] aloud what journalists were supposed to do for the past two years as stories piled up about Trump and associates misleading Americans about contacts to Russians.

Joe's rant was peak Scarborough but for once, he was absolutely right. One of the times his arrogance and pomposity work for the greater good.

And watch Mika's sighs, posing and coy glances throughout the segment.

by Anonymousreply 1603/29/2019

I mostly liked the AOC town hall, but I thought that sometimes Chris was talking too much.

The congresswoman demonstrated lucid conviction. The defeated GOP representative they had there annoyed me, though. He decided to go with the stupid "Democratic mobs" attack, which AOC deftly shut down. Proof that believing in climate change does not stave off brain rot in Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 1703/30/2019

The GOP guy was the poster boy for false equivalency with this "Tea Party of the Left". Good on AOC for reminding people who and what exactly the Tea Party is.

The GOPer was certainly projecting. He got ousted by the rightwing extremists so anyone on the left who doesn't want to slo-walk is an extremist too.

by Anonymousreply 1803/30/2019

I've always had a crush on Michael Schmidt. I can't find a pic of him in jeans, I'd like to see the body or at least his ass.

by Anonymousreply 1903/30/2019

Here’s Mike Schmidt in jeans. He looks taller and leaner than I pictured from seeing him only from the chest up on TV.

by Anonymousreply 2003/30/2019

Here's Schmidt with the windbreaker with the ridiculous pop up collar with tie.

So, the Post says Nicolle and her husband have been separated for at least a year. I wonder if their marriage was strained by differences of opinion about Trump -- it happens in the best of families.

by Anonymousreply 2103/30/2019

I would say it was a downgrade for Nicolle but I’m afraid she’ll tell on me to HR again

by Anonymousreply 2203/30/2019

In r21 he looks like he could be a young Rudy Giuliani.

by Anonymousreply 2303/30/2019

Nicole is dating Michael Schmidt?? Wow, never saw that one coming!

by Anonymousreply 2403/30/2019

I have a HUGE crush on red-headed Jonathan Lemire. To me, he looks like a depraved choir boy, and I’d pay to have one night with him.

by Anonymousreply 2503/30/2019

NBC Reporter Katy Tur: Note Threatening To Rape And Kill Me Ended With "MAGA"

by Anonymousreply 2603/31/2019

Is Katy pulling a Jussie? I hope not!

by Anonymousreply 2703/31/2019

Joy’s wig looks extra coiffed this morning.

by Anonymousreply 2803/31/2019

[r28] It does seem to have been pulled from the Cheryl Tiegs collection.

by Anonymousreply 2903/31/2019

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 3003/31/2019

Did Katy send that note to herself?

Nobody will be taking these kinds of threats seriously now, thanks to Juicy Smollett.

by Anonymousreply 3103/31/2019

She doesn't have to send notes like this to herself when Donald Trump has all but sicced his followers on her at a rally and does the "little Katy Tur" bit. I'm sure she gets notes like that on a regular basis. Rick Wilson gets death threats from Qanons dopes and various MAGA trash via his twitter DM all the damn time. He occasionally shares them; he's actually written an article about them. Most are just fools, but some are serious -- they've shown up to his home and, more worryingly, his adult children's residences making all sorts of threats.

These are the sorts of folks who are crazy enough to take out a Gambino crime boss or send explosive devices through the mail all the while living out of a stinky van covered with all sorts of right wing propaganda

by Anonymousreply 3203/31/2019

I want Tony Dokoupil to come to Katy's defense and kick any Deplorable's ass who threatens his woman.

by Anonymousreply 3303/31/2019

Have the Deplorables threatened the safety of Katy’s unborn child??

by Anonymousreply 3403/31/2019

Why is MSNBC letting Papadopoulos come on so many of their shows to promote his stupid, bs nonsensical book? I saw him first on Ari's show, then Joy and right now on Kasie. He's probably been on other shows too I just didn't watch. He's a fucking convicted liar. He's gone back and forth saying he was sorry and lied at first, now he's changing his story again and blaming "the deep state". Why give him airtime? Let his book flop. His career should be over

very disappointed in MSNBC for this.

by Anonymousreply 3503/31/2019

[r35] is Kellyanne STILL banned from Morning Joe

by Anonymousreply 3604/01/2019

R36 - yep

by Anonymousreply 3704/01/2019

I love Stephanie Ruhle but she really needs a wardrobe stylist to come in and give her a consistent look. The black/pink flowered Laura Ashley number she has on today is not good.

I hate Mika but she does have a consistent (and simple chic) look that really works.

by Anonymousreply 3804/01/2019

R12, Snopes is a fucking joke! Are you elderly? 😂

by Anonymousreply 3904/01/2019

Why is Snopes a joke? They used to be the go-to site for any internet rumor debunking and was nothing if not thorough in its research. Barbara Mikkelson seemed to do the bulk of the work on the site, but the couple divorced. How bad can a site be if the right claims it's funded by Soros?

by Anonymousreply 4004/01/2019

Ari et al., having the likes of Papadopoulis, Carter Page, the queen.. and the other tRumpies on so frequently, is disturbing.

Katie seems to go all Chuck Toad when hosting his weekday failure...she's been offensively rude to Democratic guests; more-so than Republicans voice boxes. Surprises me since she and the other women of MSNBC were/are threatened by tRump and his DeploraQuesters.

by Anonymousreply 4104/01/2019

A multitude of Coffee Boys are currently stinking up MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 4204/01/2019

On her show today, Nicole outed herself as "on Beto's bus".

by Anonymousreply 4304/01/2019

I know it's shallow, but I just can't with Beto's arm gesturing - it distracts me from whatever point he trying to make.

I'm liking Buttigieg more and more.

by Anonymousreply 4404/01/2019

Mayor Pete is on Lawrence tonight.

by Anonymousreply 4504/01/2019

If Nicolle is on Betos bus then what does that say about DL villian Michael Schmidt?

by Anonymousreply 4604/01/2019

Interesting that Pete is busting his MSNBC cherry with Lawrence and not Rachel. Possibly that Rachel is a Progressive/liberal lightening rod for his centrist Dems policies?

by Anonymousreply 4704/01/2019

I find myself switching over to Anderson and Chris more and more in the evenings lately. I just need a change if I'm going to watch the news.

And an occasional glimpse of Jim Acosta on the WH lawn makes me very happy.

by Anonymousreply 4804/01/2019

Julian Epstein looks like he left his jacket on his divebar barstool to save it so nobody is sitting there when he gets back from his appearance on Melber's show.

by Anonymousreply 4904/01/2019

Who else is watching Pete Buddha-judge with Lawrence?

by Anonymousreply 5004/01/2019

Watching Lawrence with Buda-jedge

by Anonymousreply 5104/01/2019

Mayor Pete is impressive. He, Warren, and Harris are my top 3.

by Anonymousreply 5204/01/2019

Rachel Maddow Just Beat Every Fox News And CNN Show

by Anonymousreply 5304/01/2019

yay mika. .. ...she gave impashioned defense of joe biden , he just an affectionate man, pan to joe, mute silence. odd...

by Anonymousreply 5404/02/2019

omg that English twat katy kaye got more work on her pig nose. not good dear....

by Anonymousreply 5504/02/2019

I get the vibe when Zerlina Maxwell comes on the MSNBC programs. Katy Tur, Kasie Hunt, Hallie Jackson and Stephanie Rhule would give her some dirty looks.

by Anonymousreply 5604/02/2019

[quote]I know it's shallow, but I just can't with Beto's arm gesturing - it distracts me from whatever point he trying to make.

I can’t tolerate his overly-affected speaking style.

by Anonymousreply 5704/02/2019

[quote]Interesting that Pete is busting his MSNBC cherry with Lawrence and not Rachel.

He does not want to give the appearance of overt pandering to the LGBT community by going on the lezzie’s show.

by Anonymousreply 5804/02/2019

[quote]I find myself switching over to Anderson and Chris more and more in the evenings

I do too, but mainly because Cuomo is so hot.

by Anonymousreply 5904/02/2019

Chris Cuomo was particularly hot last night at our Southern border interviewing refugees, officers and patrolmen. He was wearing a work shirt over a black tee shirt....unfortunately it never got hot enough for the work shirt to come off. But he still looked so handsome even without the TV makeup and flattering lighting. Maybe more so.

by Anonymousreply 6004/02/2019

chris has awesome pink hungry asshole, 4pm in toilet, 7th floor, for sex

by Anonymousreply 6104/02/2019

Rachel was genuinely hilarious tonight making fun of Trump's ORANGES.

by Anonymousreply 6204/02/2019

[quote]Mayor Pete is impressive.

He is. Last night was the first I had actually sat and listened to him, and I liked his no-nonsense style very much.

by Anonymousreply 6304/02/2019

When is Katy due?

by Anonymousreply 6404/02/2019

katy kay is due for her monthly face lift huh.....

her pig nose so cute

by Anonymousreply 6504/03/2019

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 6604/03/2019

I was watching MSNBC every night. No more. They were SO WRONG about the Mueller report. Watching YouTube now.

by Anonymousreply 6704/03/2019

I've cut back on my MSNBC watching to a couple of shows here and there. That's about it.

by Anonymousreply 6804/03/2019

[quote]When is Katy due?

I don’t know. But she’s on right now, and her belly is almost as big as her tits.

by Anonymousreply 6904/03/2019

"I was watching MSNBC every night. No more. They were SO WRONG about the Mueller report. Watching YouTube now."

Is this a joke? No one read the Mueller report yet, dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 7004/03/2019

R64 " When is Katy due?"

I think she said "April".

by Anonymousreply 7104/03/2019

Yes, Katy has said that her baby is due to be born very soon

by Anonymousreply 7204/03/2019

Um, R70- first of all calling a person on an anon a dumbass speaks volumes about you. Second- MSNBC constantly touted the idea that the collusion (you know, whole reason for the investigation in the first place) was REAL. Well, it has been established that it is not, by way of the report. So, um. Ya.

by Anonymousreply 7304/03/2019

not so fast r73. we will find out the real answer after the House committee get the report.

some folks are prone to jumping on to bandwagons!.

by Anonymousreply 7404/03/2019

Took a much needed break from MSNBC and all cable news.... after they all went pig-shit crazy w/Barr's memo/conclusions. Happy Rachel et al are tops in ratings demographics, once again.saw Chuck Todd just lecture Joe Biden... re waffling.Chuck fuckingilliterate Toddislecturing anyone, esp.a Democrat somehow does not surprise me...this Toad needs to go.

I now do the 'Hugh Hewitt channel change' whenever I see this insufferably mediocre 'talent' appear.

by Anonymousreply 7504/03/2019

[quote]MSNBC constantly touted the idea that the collusion (you know, whole reason for the investigation in the first place) was REAL.

Really?

The only MSNBC shows I watch are Rachel (but only when she's on) and the first hour of Morning Joe, and they were always very clear that the word "collusion" was something only the Trump people were saying. At issue were always conspiracy and obstruction.

I would like to read what exactly Mueller's team found, not what Barr says Mueller's team found.

by Anonymousreply 7604/03/2019

“Collusion” could be heard every hour of every day on MSNBC for the last two years at least.

by Anonymousreply 7704/03/2019

I love seeing Preet Bhara on MSNBC! Thank you to whoever signed him on as a commentator :)

by Anonymousreply 7804/03/2019

r77, if they were only showing clips of Trump saying no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion...

by Anonymousreply 7904/03/2019

Rachel's got a few more tid bits...hahaha.

by Anonymousreply 8004/03/2019

I've mentioned this before, either on this or one of the other threads, but I also thank MSNBC for Preet Bharara. I know this is off topic, but what a beautiful man!

Anyone who wants to dub me the Preet Bharara troll go right ahead. I'll sit beside the Jill Wine-Banks troll and the Robert Costas Troll and we'll all be very comfortable.

by Anonymousreply 8104/03/2019

Rachel is great as usual.

I'd have hacked that report and you'd all have read it by now.

Oh. Well.

by Anonymousreply 8204/03/2019

Today on MJ Sharpton told Mika, "No one has fought for women more than you do."

by Anonymousreply 8304/03/2019

Dang Mika lays it on thick especially when joe is out. By the way why is joe out again?

by Anonymousreply 8404/03/2019

Nicole is filling in for Brian Williams and is currently talking to Michael Schmidt on the phone. He’s reporting on Mueller report. Nicole isn’t giggly or flirty.

Are they really fucking??? Any proof or admissions?

by Anonymousreply 8504/03/2019

It's been reported and Nicolle and MSNBC have declined to comment, which is as good as confirmation.

Nicolle is just a consummate professional. No shade to Joe and Mika...but yeah.

Also, she is twelve years older than him! I thought they were around the same age. He's a very dowdy 35. Does this make our Nicolle a cougar?

by Anonymousreply 8604/03/2019

Maybe Schmidt is the reason Nicolle always seems to be in such a great mood, even when dire news breaks.

I love Nicolle. I'm glad she's happy.

by Anonymousreply 8704/03/2019

Nicole is 35??? I thought she was 50

ive had to stop watchin morn joe, mika's dumbness makes me ill, so many kool broads could do her job, why is she there? cause her last name is breziniski??? so depressing, the nepotism in the world today. mika u disappoint those of us who KNOW OUR VALUE U OLD HAG

by Anonymousreply 8804/03/2019

omg the thought of midget squinty m Schmidt on his knees eating that old broad out, too funny

by Anonymousreply 8904/03/2019

That little on the fence alwys defending the indefensible chris hayes on seth Meyers again....

luv how some attorney shut him down today when he was defending a trumpite. o chrissie, ur weak.

by Anonymousreply 9004/03/2019

Does Nicole have one of those infamous 30 Rock executive offices with the button that locks the door? Does she fuck little Mikey in her office after her show?

by Anonymousreply 9104/04/2019

Dang Nicolle you look good don't settle, find a hottie.

by Anonymousreply 9204/04/2019

she sit on the desk as squinty eats her old snatch out...slobber runnin down her leg, she says deeper u fuk, beats him, chokes him and he cums so big on her high heels.

willy, joe and mika have cam to watch em. show the tape round the bldg.....good times.

by Anonymousreply 9304/04/2019

No, you have it wrong, she ties his fat naked ass up, and beats him with her hairbrush, then rams it up his cute fukhole. if he cums, she rubs the brush hard over his fat titty nipples.

The tape of it is a blast!

by Anonymousreply 9404/04/2019

Is mike barnacle on morn joe the one who yrs ago was found to be a plagiarist and suspended from his newspaper he wrote for? he so pompous on the show,,,,,,funny.

by Anonymousreply 9504/04/2019

[quote]Nicole is 35??? I thought she was 50

R88, R86 posted, "she is twelve years older than him! I thought they were around the same age. He's a very dowdy 35."

So what that means is 35 + 12 = 47

by Anonymousreply 9604/04/2019

R74: In Muellers own words: “[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

by Anonymousreply 9704/04/2019

uh huh r97 and don't forget that Nixon's AG went to prison for his cover-up attempts. (just sayin')

by Anonymousreply 9804/04/2019

I guess their relationship explains why she has been broadcasting from DC in the MTP studio so many Fridays now. I thought it was a little strange because there wasn't any breaking news or event that warranted her presence there. Ex must have the kid on those weekends.

by Anonymousreply 9904/04/2019

It’ll be fun when Trump starts to tweet about “Deep State Nicole” and her illicit relationship with “Fake News Steve”

by Anonymousreply 10004/04/2019

R100 thats when you know you’ve made it!

by Anonymousreply 10104/04/2019

R100, Nicolle Wallace's new flame isn't STEVE Schmidt (her former colleague on GOP political campaigns), it's MIKE Schmidt (NY Times reporter).

by Anonymousreply 10204/04/2019

[quote]R74: In Muellers own words: “[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

I'm curious about what is the first half of that sentence.

The [bold][T][/bold] in brackets means it was lower case in the Mueller Report, which then means something else preceded it.

by Anonymousreply 10304/04/2019

I’m surprised Nicolle still has Mike Schmidt on her show, albeit by phone as she did today.

Does Donny Deutsch have a physical ailment? On today’s show, while others were speaking, his head was wobbling like a bobblehead doll. He seemed ok while he was talking, it’s just when he’s sitting still.

by Anonymousreply 10404/04/2019

Yes, R104. Parkinson's has been speculated on the previous thread. I noticed the head tremors when he was on Lawrence O'Donnell one evening. Parkinson's symptoms generally worsen in the evening. I'm glad someone else noticed. I made a point of watching him on subsequent shows but didn't notice any movement. I guess some days are better than others. Another poster noticed that he wears some odd bracelets -- there are some bracelets on the market that are supposed to help steady the hands.

by Anonymousreply 10504/04/2019

Katy Tur must be close to giving birth, her hormones have been making her silly this week. I like her.

by Anonymousreply 10604/04/2019

Donnie also looked gaunt and frail today. Jowly with gray teeth.

by Anonymousreply 10704/04/2019

What in the hell is hanging out of Ari's nose?

by Anonymousreply 10804/04/2019

What in the hell is hanging out of Ari's nose? A Jerome Corsi dingleberry.

by Anonymousreply 10904/04/2019

lol, r108..

I think it's a scar.

by Anonymousreply 11004/04/2019

That’s Ari's freaky philtrum. It’s super deep, and shows up on TV when he hasn’t shaved. They should make some special lighting for that thing.

by Anonymousreply 11104/04/2019

Fetal alcohol children have a smooth philtrum. BTW, Dilanian is blathering on every show today...trying to regain some semblance of journalistic integrity.

by Anonymousreply 11204/04/2019

LOL now Kenny bright-teeth Dilanian is charming Tweety Matthews now.

by Anonymousreply 11304/04/2019

Dilanian has been on every MSNBC show today, gloating over his "scoop." Like the NYT and WaPo didn’t already break it yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 11404/04/2019

Be a little careful about accepting NBC Ken Dilanian's reporting today on the Mueller team "leaks" Many people are cautioning us to remember that he has delivered some bogus analyses in recent weeks. Some think he is a tool that is being played by his sources. He seems too quick to promote some assertions.

And he has blocked umpty numbers of Twitter users who question him.

Verify.

Remember Rather.

by Anonymousreply 11504/04/2019

Rachel is on fire tonight.

TRMS is not just current news analysis, it is HISTORICAL analysis.

She has the Nixon era lawyer who won the transparency case about Grand Jury testimony.

Philip Lacovera.

She sources her material.

God bless Rachel.

by Anonymousreply 11604/04/2019

What have I missed about Ken Dilanian? What has he done wrong?

by Anonymousreply 11704/04/2019

R117 After Barr issued his letter on the Mueller Report, Ken tweeted “this is a total legal exoneration of the president” and “no conspiracy, no obstruction.” He lost all credibility and was rightly demolished on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 11804/04/2019

Thanks, R118. Don't know how I missed that -- distracted by all the hand wringing from everyone else, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 11904/04/2019

This thread is bonkers. So many trolls lately.

by Anonymousreply 12004/04/2019

Jill wore these pins on Chris Hayes last night. She smells something fishy.

by Anonymousreply 12104/05/2019

Notice the relaxation on m joe when scab is gone....his pompous fuckery is not missed at all.

tho if he could take lady brezschinshitsky with him, it would be AWESOME

by Anonymousreply 12204/05/2019

son oof a bitch joe is raving now bout 'his time in congress' that was unceremoniously ended when his intern 'died'....unreal

by Anonymousreply 12304/05/2019

I missed that about Dilanian. What a way to undermine your credibility -- in just one tweet. I suppose he never admitted he overstepped.

by Anonymousreply 12404/05/2019

Dilanian has been spewing WH-channelled Happy Horseshit for months.

He's one of a pack that includes Jonathan Swan and Maggie Haberman.

by Anonymousreply 12504/05/2019

I'm surprised that any of these shows are still having Dilanian on. I noticed that he was on Lawrence last night. John Heileman called him out on something and said he was wrong which was nice to hear. Ken's credibility is completely shot and he presents a very smug exterior.

by Anonymousreply 12604/05/2019

Dilanian was gloating all day on MSNBC yesterday. I’m sick of seeing his smug face on my TV.

by Anonymousreply 12704/05/2019

Scarborough Goes Off on Mueller Report: ‘Are You Listening Mr. Attorney General? Americans Have the Right to Know!’

by Anonymousreply 12804/05/2019

Schedule your evening accordingly: Ali Velshi will sub for Rachel tonight

by Anonymousreply 12904/05/2019

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 13004/05/2019

Ali Velshi is no Rachel Maddow, but he's just fine in his own right -- certainly 1000% better than the other typical sub, Joy Reid!

by Anonymousreply 13104/05/2019

rather see him than horseface ratchett

by Anonymousreply 13204/05/2019

Ali is great, but I only listen to him. He's smart and has a great voice.

by Anonymousreply 13304/05/2019

omg who is this big old broad named alex witt with the big hair? she belongs on a country channel with rodeo news. is she married to the ceo? good god! gotta flip the channel fore I puke

by Anonymousreply 13404/06/2019

Yasmin Vossoughian subbed for Ari Melber last night on The Beat.

by Anonymousreply 13504/06/2019

omg, where do they find these pitiful women? unreal.....cant talk and murder on the eys.

by Anonymousreply 13604/06/2019

Bump

by Anonymousreply 13704/06/2019

cant u see Witt with a big fat cig hangin out of her mouth on break out front of the NBC bldg.? smoke enveloping that big fat messy wig with stench.

by Anonymousreply 13804/06/2019

I bet his ass is cute....round and smells good.

by Anonymousreply 13904/07/2019

I wonder if Ari has ever had his plump ass pleasured. He deserves it, yet seems painfully straight.

by Anonymousreply 14004/07/2019

where the pic of joe sitting on mika's face?

by Anonymousreply 14104/07/2019

I love Nicolle in green.

by Anonymousreply 14204/08/2019

I’m glad that Toad is out today so that we don’t have to hear his reaction to Mayor Pete’s recent statements about struggling with his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 14304/08/2019

Katy Tur just said good bye as she is heading for maternity leave. The next time we see her, she will be with bambino.

by Anonymousreply 14404/08/2019

Nicolle pretty much said Mayor Pete is her guy. Mine too, Nicolle!

by Anonymousreply 14504/08/2019

I thought Beto was her guy?

by Anonymousreply 14604/08/2019

It is hilarious how Rachel is going on how Trump Azerbaijan looks like an open vulva.

The Trump Twat Baku

Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 14704/08/2019

[quote]Nicolle pretty much said Mayor Pete is her guy. Mine too, Nicolle!

[quote]I thought Beto was her guy?

So Nicolle is behind both Beto and Buttigieg, and can't decide between them? Yet more evidence that she's a gay man trapped in a woman's body.

by Anonymousreply 14804/08/2019

B and B

all the way!!!!

beto buttplug

yesssssssssssssssssss

by Anonymousreply 14904/09/2019

poor mika she look like she been up a few days, cryin into her pillow...

by Anonymousreply 15004/09/2019

WHY IS WILLY G ON MORN JOE????

OTHER THAN TO JOKE WITH GROUPIE PUSSY SUCKIN JOE, HE IS THERE CAUSE HE HAS HAPPY EYES?

by Anonymousreply 15104/09/2019

what I don't get is why john heillman makes them funny faces, I know he a stoner, but the pursed lips, the wincing eyes, the shaking of his papers.... seems very nervous and bozo for a mere herbalist....

oh

by Anonymousreply 15204/09/2019

Weird--Katy Tur is hosting her show today after signing off of MTP Daily yesterday by saying that she was heading off to maternity leave. Maybe she was referring to her last day of hosting MTP Daily?

by Anonymousreply 15304/09/2019

Okay....apparently today is Katy’s last day

by Anonymousreply 15404/09/2019

I fucking love Nicolle Wallace. And I loved how she stood up for Buttegieg yesterday when Jason Johnson said something like, "He's just a college-educated white guy from the suburbs." Nicolle was very quick to point out that he is a war veteran and deserved respect for that.

Johnson was very hopped up on some talking point about a black police chief that had been let go during Mayor Pete's term in South Bend. Johnson kept saying, "he's going to have to answer for that" a couple of times, rather menacingly. I don't know the background of that is (yes, I have Googled), but I didn't like the racial implications being thrown out there with zero back-up. Jason Johnson oftentimes, thinks he's the smartest person in the room and it's not his best look.

by Anonymousreply 15504/09/2019

Jason Johnson is hard core for Kamala

by Anonymousreply 15604/09/2019

"Okay....apparently today is Katy’s last day "

Thank God. I thought she was gonna pop on air.

by Anonymousreply 15704/09/2019

Sweet goodbye

by Anonymousreply 15804/09/2019

LOVE Jacob. I wish they could get him to fill in for her.

by Anonymousreply 15904/09/2019

I haven't read the other threads so I figure it's already been discussed, but Andrea Mitchell needs to retire. She can't complete a question or comment without forgetting her train of thought. She's starting to embarrass herself.

by Anonymousreply 16004/09/2019

r160, and while she's still on the air, Mitchell should wear sleeves; even if elbow length.

Status signifier toned arms noted, Andrea. Still, after a certain age, upper arms should be covered, including yours.

by Anonymousreply 16104/10/2019

LUV KATY TUR

HATE WITH HELLISHNESS KATY HARELIP KAY

PITY MIKA AND HER FINANDERIN HUBBY

JOE WILL BE FIRED I HEAR

HEILMANN AND WILLY REPLACE HIM

by Anonymousreply 16204/10/2019

I pray he don't give her genital warts.

he is a hotbed of wigglys….

by Anonymousreply 16304/10/2019

did mika go to katy kay's plastic surgeon for more work? she has massive layer of makeup today to cover up the odd adjustments to her already odd face.

by Anonymousreply 16404/11/2019

Why so much mascara and shade round mikas nose today

what in hell she go and do now.

by Anonymousreply 16504/11/2019

[quote]JOE WILL BE FIRED I HEAR

I've been reading that for a a couple of years on DL.

[quote]HEILMANN AND WILLY REPLACE HIM

Morning John?

by Anonymousreply 16604/11/2019

Ken Dilanian repeatedly misgendered Chelsea Manning on Stephanie Ruhle's show today.

by Anonymousreply 16704/11/2019

[quote]Jason Johnson oftentimes, thinks he's the smartest person in the room and it's not his best look.

Jason Johnson is always hysterical. He's always over- the- top shouting emotionally about something. He needs to calm the fuck down. And I heard that crap he said about Mayor Pete "...and he has to answer for that" bullshit and I just rolled my eyes. The more the purists try to put him on the defensive the more I like him. I hope PB doesn't cave to that garbage.

by Anonymousreply 16804/11/2019

Chris Hayes going hard on defending Ilhan Omar. Those who disagree with her are “bigots”.

by Anonymousreply 16904/11/2019

They ARE bigots.

by Anonymousreply 17004/11/2019

Omar supports Sharia Law, and so does MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 17104/11/2019

[quote]Omar supports Sharia Law

The irony will be if a case for it can be made under the religious freedom fuckup of the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 17204/11/2019

I will miss Katy Tur's rudeness with her guests. Lol, she is cunty cunty.

by Anonymousreply 17304/11/2019

Choad Toad is in a slap fight with CNN star Chris Cuomo

Cuomo: Jake Tapper’s Show is more important than Choad’s show!

Choad: Everyone Hayes Cuomo and he’s lashing out at me!

Team Cuomo on this one

by Anonymousreply 17404/12/2019

The make up dept. completely over-bronzed Nicolle today. Donny Deutsch experiencing tremors again, resting his head in his chin to steady,

by Anonymousreply 17504/12/2019

I want more photos and gossip about MSNBC NewsTwink Vaughn Hillyard.

by Anonymousreply 17604/12/2019

He deleted his Instagram since the creation of this thread, R176, so you may be out of luck.

by Anonymousreply 17704/12/2019

By the way, the News Twink is embedded with Kamala's campaign right now (or at least it seems that way). As a fan of both the News Twink and Mama Kamala, this please me.

by Anonymousreply 17804/12/2019

Hmm... I wonder what the NewsTwink has to hide??

by Anonymousreply 17904/12/2019

word is chuch toad on way out !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 18004/12/2019

up with david gura…..

anyone else jackin off too this hottie? sunday morn at 6am?

god dam he fine...big cock that smells like my pink asshole yea

by Anonymousreply 18104/14/2019

It's back, r177.

Is Vaughn Hillyard a gay, anyone?

by Anonymousreply 18204/14/2019

Who is going to take Chuck Todd's place on MTP?

by Anonymousreply 18304/14/2019

Kermit the Frog?

by Anonymousreply 18404/14/2019

Katy Tur's memoir made me see Chuck in a slightly softer light. I still find his punditry annoying and his analysis stultifying, but he's apparently a very kind person and sharper than he lets on.

As for Vaughn, I have no opinion on his sexual orientation. He seems to inhabit an ambiguous desexed zone of eunuchism. He does seem to take his vacations into the mountains with male companions, though.

by Anonymousreply 18504/15/2019

It's time to go to bed. I kept wondering why Vaughn Hillyard need to take vaccinations to go to the mountains. It's not like he was traveling to Asia or Africa.. Nighty nite.

by Anonymousreply 18604/15/2019

Was Tamron Hall well liked when she was on MSNBC?

by Anonymousreply 18704/15/2019

Mika and Joe wee creaming their panties over Pete Buttigieg this morning. Easily 80% of the program was dedicated to his story today. I am,though, sick of Donnie using the word "brand". He is getting as bad as Mika and her "know your value" crap with self promotion.

by Anonymousreply 18804/15/2019

The media has grown tired of Beto and moved on to Buttigieg.

by Anonymousreply 18904/15/2019

Buttigieg has a toughness to him that makes Beto look like a kid.

by Anonymousreply 19004/15/2019

This is so shallow of me to say, but I can't stand Beto's abundant neck moles.

by Anonymousreply 19104/15/2019

neck moles can be removed. ugly, bigotted ratfuckers in the white house require more.

by Anonymousreply 19204/15/2019

Heilemann's dogs. I want to ravage hot daddy.

by Anonymousreply 19304/15/2019

Neither Beto nor Pete seem tough to me. Actually, all of the serious women candidates seem much more seasoned, steely and tenacious--Amy, Kamala, Kirsten, Liz, even Tulsi. But it feels like the media is way tougher and more skeptical towards the women than the white men in the race.

by Anonymousreply 19404/15/2019

Jason Johnson: I just got a good look at his beard. Is that patchy mess of facial hair a choice? Is he desperately trying to grow a full beard but can’t? It looks awful.

by Anonymousreply 19504/15/2019

Mayor Pete about to be on with Rachel!!

by Anonymousreply 19604/15/2019

[quote]This is so shallow of me to say, but I can't stand Beto's abundant neck moles.

I haven't noticed his neck moles, because I'm always too distracted by his arm gesturing.

by Anonymousreply 19704/15/2019

let tamron take toadys job on meet the press

by Anonymousreply 19804/15/2019

Rhodes Scholar interviews Rhodes Scholar,

by Anonymousreply 19904/15/2019

Rachel lording her Rhodes Scholar past as an openly gay person over Mayor Pete lol!

by Anonymousreply 20004/15/2019

It was like Yara Greyjoy interviewing Renly Baratheon.

It was mesmerizing.

by Anonymousreply 20104/15/2019

allright, thank u very much

allright thank u very much

mika says this after a guest has said something important, this is her weak dumb ass response

allright thank u very much....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

by Anonymousreply 20204/16/2019

Yasmin Vossoughian subbed for Craig Melvin today.

by Anonymousreply 20304/16/2019

Stephanie Ruhl needs to learn how to say "Buttigieg" - she ends it with "Judge" on the end, rather than "edge." It's "Boot edge edge."

by Anonymousreply 20404/16/2019

I would think that one of the requirements of a TV job us to learn beforehand the pronunciation of names that are in the news.

by Anonymousreply 20504/16/2019

Unsurprisingly, the worst on MSNBC with Mayor Pete’s name is Chris Matthews but mispronouncing one man’s name repeatedly is the least of his broadcasting issues.

by Anonymousreply 20604/16/2019

Katy Tur gave birth to a healthy baby boy this past Sat, just announced on air by Kasie Hunt, with nice picture of smiling parents and swaddled baby. Name is Teddy, I think.

by Anonymousreply 20704/16/2019

It's a good day for Matthew's when he garbles only one name or one sentence for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 20804/16/2019

Congrats to Katy.

by Anonymousreply 20904/16/2019

Congrats to Katy. She deserves a nice long nap.

Oof, Milky Loads is a pundit on Chris Matthews' show. I hope that his appearance is a one-off so that he can slink back to obscurity. Where's Josh Barro???

by Anonymousreply 21004/16/2019

R210 He trashed Malcolm Nance. Called him a conspiracy theorist. Malcolm is very popular on this thread, also on the treason thread.

Andrew Sullivan is probably desperate for one of Nance's milky loads.

by Anonymousreply 21104/16/2019

why doe they keep Matthews on as his ratings continue to flop???

by Anonymousreply 21204/17/2019

[quote]Stephanie Ruhl needs to learn how to say "Buttigieg" - she ends it with "Judge" on the end, rather than "edge." It's "Boot edge edge."

Pete’s own husband pronounces it Buddha Judge. The edge edge thing is just to get you to remember it but not really how it’s pronounced.

by Anonymousreply 21304/17/2019

Matthews just called Mayor Pete "Pete Benetich"

by Anonymousreply 21404/17/2019

Chris Matthews can't pronounce Buttigieg, imagine that.

by Anonymousreply 21504/17/2019

One day Chris will slip and call him Buttplug.

by Anonymousreply 21604/17/2019

How many variations of Mayor Pete's name will Matthews come up with until the election is over?

I say, in the hundreds.

Faites vos jeux!

by Anonymousreply 21704/17/2019

Here's Mayor Pete on the pronunciation ...

by Anonymousreply 21804/17/2019

When people write out the pronunciation as "Boot-edge-edge," that's not what I'm hearing when they actually say it. What I hear is "Boo-duh-judge" instead.

by Anonymousreply 21904/17/2019

Boot-eh-jedge

by Anonymousreply 22004/17/2019

[quote]When people write out the pronunciation as "Boot-edge-edge," that's not what I'm hearing when they actually say it. What I hear is "Boo-duh-judge" instead.

Exactly! I don’t know why this Boot edge edge thing caught on when they don’t even say it like that themselves. Besides, boot edge edge is incredibly annoying to say and doesn’t roll off the tongue. It’s like a tongue twister. Buddha judge is much more natural to say.

by Anonymousreply 22104/18/2019

pix on the show of joe and mika at joes singing gig, bet joe is fun backstage all drunk n stuff luv to eat him out big ole meat yea

cute redhead guy from the show with them , man he HOT

by Anonymousreply 22204/18/2019

lol r222 I saw it live on FB. All those black women soul singers - Joe is so edgy.

by Anonymousreply 22304/18/2019

Lol at Ari Melber sitting at the kids' table.

by Anonymousreply 22404/18/2019

Ari is busy working up some “hilarious” hip hop references like “Mo Mueller, Mo Problems”

by Anonymousreply 22504/18/2019

“No. Just No.” to Tyler Oakley in every medium as well as real life.

“No. Just No.”

by Anonymousreply 22604/18/2019

Did they just bump Brian Williams for Ari Melber at 10 minutes after the hour?

by Anonymousreply 22704/18/2019

Is Ari still reporting from the kids' table?

by Anonymousreply 22804/18/2019

Rachel is threatening her audience tonight. She said that even if the world stopped and there were no more news, she would still be able to do her show for the next year based only on the contents of the released Mueller Report. I did take that as a threat.

by Anonymousreply 22904/18/2019

Ari has been on the air all day.

He deserves a GOOD cocksucking tonight. I hope someone is there to provide.

by Anonymousreply 23004/18/2019

omg guess how much the tix are to mika's Know ur Value lecture

$288 !!!!!!

shit

by Anonymousreply 23104/19/2019

then why cant she wear better blouses and wigs??

by Anonymousreply 23204/19/2019

Where and who the fuck would pay Joe's dumb courtesan $288 for Mika's "value" lecture. Where the fuck is Maureen Dowd about all of this?

by Anonymousreply 23304/19/2019

omg garrett haake…..LOVE HIM

by Anonymousreply 23404/19/2019

I was flabbergasted, I figured it would be maybe $50 or 80bux.....damn, she is $ ho

by Anonymousreply 23504/19/2019

Prob hella mo than joe charges to see his singing gigs....

by Anonymousreply 23604/19/2019

anyone had joe? im told he easy in the toilet when he wasted at 3 in morning after his shows...

sposed to be hung like a mule

by Anonymousreply 23704/19/2019

I would lick, suck, and fuck Garrett Haake FOR DAYS if given the opportunity. He is so hot.

by Anonymousreply 23804/19/2019

Ugh, Joy Reid subbing for Chris Hayes.

Anytime she's doing anyone's show that isn't her own, she just reads the teleprompter like a high schooler doing a book report.

She's such a waste of space.

by Anonymousreply 23904/19/2019

joy is wild fun and amazing

bullshit, she gives the show her spontaneous pizazz u wretch

by Anonymousreply 24004/19/2019

Love her many looks , wigs, makeup and lipsticks

Her is zaney good fun. Smarter than Maddow

by Anonymousreply 24104/20/2019

[quote]Her is zaney good fun.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 24204/20/2019

Kendis seems like a fun person

by Anonymousreply 24304/21/2019

Fun, but incapable of speaking for more than 15-30 seconds without stumbling over his words. He has his own thread.

On the flipside, compare him to Phillip Mena, who's on now. Articulate, even when speaking quickly, and not one slip of the tongue.

by Anonymousreply 24404/21/2019

Joy Reid smarter than Maddow? Smarter than Trump.

by Anonymousreply 24504/22/2019

when I watch joe and mika, I think of all the bright deserving talking heads who would be awesome in that job....

I can take about 15 minutes of joe and mika before I feel sad, that they cant see the immoral depravity of their own silly masks.

they will be replaced , but when?

by Anonymousreply 24604/22/2019

How old is Andrea? She looks ancient in OPs photo...

by Anonymousreply 24704/22/2019

I wonder if Nicolle will vote for the Democratic nominee no matter what. Would she vote for Bernie? Or leave president blank...hmm.

by Anonymousreply 24804/22/2019

[quote] wonder if Nicolle will vote for the Democratic nominee

It doesn't matter who she votes for. She has made an excellent career out of being the tame republican like David Gergen before her. The representative to put in a panel with four democrats who will say she must agree with their criticisms of repubs.

by Anonymousreply 24904/22/2019

Has "know your value" Mika displayed any enthusiasm for at least one of the women candidates?

by Anonymousreply 25004/22/2019

Why doesn't Mike understand that most women and especially men "know her value" which is fading by the day, and she does not?

by Anonymousreply 25104/22/2019

Something seems off with Chris Matthews. Tonight, going to commercial, he read his cue card about Sri Lanka as S. R. I. Later, it was pronounced Siri.

by Anonymousreply 25204/22/2019

I feel that a lot of white women are tired of Mika's bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 25304/23/2019

[quote] Something seems off with Chris Matthews. Tonight, going to commercial, he read his cue card about Sri Lanka as S. R. I.

Yeah, I noticed that too. He's always mangling and mispronouncing words and names, but lately it's gotten especially bad. I think it may be time for him to retire.

by Anonymousreply 25404/23/2019

I'm surprised that a guest hasn't told him to fuck off and die yet for the way he talks over and interrupts people.

by Anonymousreply 25504/23/2019

I can't stand when he does that. It makes me tense. But I know that's his whole shtick.

by Anonymousreply 25604/23/2019

Morning joe acknowledges djts tweets this am

by Anonymousreply 25704/23/2019

so.... why has Malcom Nance been taken off air? just when all his facts have been proven by the Mueller report?

by Anonymousreply 25804/23/2019

know ur value mika is on the wane

she charges $278 per ticket for her lecture shows...

by Anonymousreply 25904/23/2019

How awkward is must be for NIcole and Mike Schmidt do their split-screen conversation about Trump while the entire viewing audience knows that they're fucking!

Does he whisper about Trump when he fucks her? Does she have a "no Trump talk" rule for when they fuck? So many questions to ponder as I watch them on TV.

by Anonymousreply 26004/23/2019

pretty sure he's in love with one of his nyt colleagues

by Anonymousreply 26104/23/2019

Rachel opening her show with a reference to this song lol so unexpected but fun

by Anonymousreply 26204/23/2019

Rachel coming for Ari’s schtick

by Anonymousreply 26304/23/2019

Joy Reid would be tolerable if she wasn't on crack.

by Anonymousreply 26404/23/2019

Who here has had a squealing Vaughn Hillyard's ankles behind their head?

I am convinced that twink is a ravenous bottom.

by Anonymousreply 26504/23/2019

I miss Katy Tur.

by Anonymousreply 26604/23/2019

I like that Lawrence is obviously going to keep putting Bill Weld on his show. Remember guys, if you live in a state that has open primaries, you can vote for Weld over Trump and damage him

by Anonymousreply 26704/23/2019

popped up tonight in my youtube recommendations

by Anonymousreply 26804/23/2019

R267, I might do that because I like Weld. But I'm in Calif, where one less vote for Trump can't do much damage.

by Anonymousreply 26904/24/2019

Watching Nicolle Wallace's show I DVRed earlier. What is that thing above Eugene Robinson's lip? He seems to have a sore, or something, underneath his mustache. Very distracting.

by Anonymousreply 27004/24/2019

Is it the herps? A chancre?

by Anonymousreply 27104/24/2019

how bout the lines (stitches? shadows? wtf ) under the dykey lady who gives her opinions on most of the shows, long straggly wig....ex judge I think

by Anonymousreply 27204/25/2019

There are many dykey ladies here. You'll have to be more specific, r272.

by Anonymousreply 27304/25/2019

I had to shut off Rachel last night to take a phone call. She was starting to discuss the pee tapes, in reference to a text conversation Michael Cohen was having with a Russian. It appeared she was alluding to the possibility that they actually do exist, and Trump knew of their existence months before Comey took him aside to inform him.

Did anyone see the report and can you fill me in? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 27404/25/2019

R270: I find it difficult to listen to Eugene Robinson. He takes forever to make his point while he stumbles over his words. However, he is a good writer. I enjoy reading his opinion pieces.

by Anonymousreply 27504/25/2019

It appears that some Russian guy, with a name Rachel con fessed she could not pronounce, sent a message to Cohen that hie intercepted Kompromat video (my words) and that he took care of the issue. It verified that there were tapes from the time Trump was in Moscow for the Miss Universe Pageant. It predates the Steele File.

Now, personally, I do not believe in the existence of the whores peeing on the bed Obama slept in. That makes for nice political melodrama. I believe the pee tape story is typical Russian misdirection. I am inclined, in the Epstein mode, that the Russian kompromat involves under-aged girls Trump was fucking in all his swinish glory as the producer of the Miss Universe Pageant.

To me THIS is MUCH more believable from a kompromat point of view.

And the Russians are famous for taking videos of old men's fat asses fucking.

Ask the Ukrainians...

by Anonymousreply 27604/25/2019

R276 I just read you post on the Treason thread. Thanks for doubling! :)

by Anonymousreply 27704/25/2019

Kelly o’ Donnell just celebrated 25 years with NBC. Her Twitter has pics.

by Anonymousreply 27804/25/2019

why is Rachel devoting more than half her show to #BridgeGate ? If there's no connection to Trump and his associates then it shouldn't take up so much airtime

by Anonymousreply 27904/25/2019

Nevertheless, R269.

You know Cheeto will foam at the mouth if people vote against him, even if in a hopeless primary. He might keel over, you never know when that heart attack is coming.

by Anonymousreply 28004/25/2019

no shit, old eugene robinson and his guffawe uncle remus guteral laf laf laf

wtf he hiding?????

by Anonymousreply 28104/26/2019

Malcolm Nance will be back on MSNBC with Joy Reid tomorrow at 10am ET.

by Anonymousreply 28204/26/2019

thanks to a ton of twitter posts sent to msnbc ^

by Anonymousreply 28304/26/2019

joy makes me hppii she don't give no shit what they say she done do it her way and wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

by Anonymousreply 28404/27/2019

Joy is going cray-cray over Biden. She is rehashing the Anita Hill debacle in 1991 but one of her panelists said that rehashing Biden's op-ed piece from 4 years ago was not valid. A bunch of black people going crazy over the fact that voters will probably vote for the white guy they like over the current Democratic bowl of Chex Party Mix. It all boils down to likability and they HATE this.

The craziest guy, I don't know his name, went off on how people could feel that Joe Biden could carry the Midwest better than Amy Klobuchar who lives there. The brilliant, mealy mouthed, droopy eyed, Amy Klobuchar, who I love but also picture as making a mean Minnesota Hot Dish and unable to go toe to toe with Putin. Hmmmm, THAT'S how Biden carries the Midwest.

I have a new tile floor being put in this morning. I never really watch Afro- Maudlin Joy in the Morning. I don't think she is going to become a habit.

by Anonymousreply 28504/27/2019

is mika right now at joe's concert? or waiting bk at the hotel to see what gal he drags home for their 3way of amour....

by Anonymousreply 28604/27/2019

He is eating her ass out as he listens to the beatles….

by Anonymousreply 28704/29/2019

Rachel tied the Bridgegate deal to a judge appointed by Trump who was Christie's stooge. They (Christie and this attorney) apparently duped the female defendant into letting him defend her - he got all the dirt on who did what in Bridgegate, then turned around and dumped her.

by Anonymousreply 28804/29/2019

Christie was/is the Trump of New Jersey only a lawyer...

by Anonymousreply 28904/29/2019

Is KC/DC pregnant or has she been hitting the nutloaf to bulk up for softball season?

by Anonymousreply 29004/29/2019

KC is prego

by Anonymousreply 29104/29/2019

Nicolle Wallace said on her show today that the soul of America was on the ballot in 2018 and trump won. I thought that was an interesting take given how well the Dems did in the House.

by Anonymousreply 29204/29/2019

Rachel just announced Hillary will be her guest on Wednesday! Time for more meltdowns on the right

by Anonymousreply 29304/29/2019

when I try watch Nicole my teat milk turn to ash.

by Anonymousreply 29404/30/2019

Mika has been cringe worthy all morning.

by Anonymousreply 29504/30/2019

Yasmin Vossoughian, please repair your botched nose job.

by Anonymousreply 29604/30/2019

Mika is an embarrassment. Her unhinged defense of Biden, wtf was that?

by Anonymousreply 29704/30/2019

It's fine that Morning Joe is in the tank for Biden (I guess), but they might want to let up a bit. They have more than a year to fill until Milwaukee.

by Anonymousreply 29804/30/2019

they apparently need to choose one man and run with it. (Trump last time)

by Anonymousreply 29904/30/2019

Ayman and Jasmin and Phil are wonderful in the 5 am slot. But how much paternity leave does Ayman have? Gura was also out last fall for paternity leave as well.

by Anonymousreply 30004/30/2019

Ayman and Jasmin and Phil, and David Gura and Katy Tur and Kasie Hunt -- so much pregnancy at MSNBC! Is there something in the water?

by Anonymousreply 30104/30/2019

Noah Rothmans pings off the charts. He even continuously bats his eyelashes.

by Anonymousreply 30204/30/2019

From Yasher Ali:

Scooplet: Where Did Malcolm Nance Go?

Until an appearance on “AM Joy” this weekend, MSNBC’s national security analyst Malcolm Nance had been missing from the network, having made his last appearance April 13. Even when the Mueller report came out April 18, Nance was nowhere to be found.

Nance’s absence on air was met with a flood of tweets from his fans demanding to know why he wasn’t on air discussing the Mueller report. Progressive talk show host Stephanie Miller tweeted, “Wow @MSNBCPR looks like my 6 mill listeners and all my regular guests/celeb friends/your core audience w their huge twitter #s are really PISSED @MalcolmNance is missing from @MSNBC.”

The creator of #OscarsSoWhite, April Reign, who is a diversity and inclusion consultant, tweeted: “Why is the ONLY Black counterintelligence expert on the sidelines at this crucial juncture when discussing the Mueller Report, Trump, and Russia’s interference? This isn’t a coincidence. #WhereIsMalcolmNance”

And even “Star Wars” star Mark Hamill tweeted: “BRING BACK @MalcolmNance ASAP!!!”

Nance returned to the air this weekend, appearing on “AM Joy.” And while a network source told me on April 23 that Nance remained under contract with the network and he would appear soon, it seems there is more to the story.

Sources tell me that bookers at MSNBC were told in two emails, the first sent on March 28 and the second the week the Mueller report was released, that if they wanted to have Nance on their programs, they would have to first check in with the director of booking for MSNBC.

This on its own is not atypical. Networks require their bookers to check in with the head of booking when it comes to certain analysts and contributors to ensure that a paid contributor/analyst hasn’t been appearing on the network too much or when it involves a high-profile person; networks don’t want to have their top contributors appearing on lower-rated shows, so they place a higher-level booker in charge of that person’s bookings.

But I’m told by several sources familiar with the matter that this is not the case with Nance, who has been a ubiquitous presence on MSNBC, appearing on shows all over the network’s schedule.

I’ve been told that the week the Mueller report came out, Nance was booked for programs but was unbooked by MSNBC brass.

A big reason Nance was effectively put on ice by the network, sources say, is he has been a source of controversy in the minds of MSNBC executives.

A Daily Beast story published March 27 about MSNBC’s decline in ratings since the Barr letter was released noted that Nance would make hyperbolic predictions about the Mueller investigation. The next morning, the first email ordering bookers to consult with higher-ups before booking Nance was sent out.

It’s important to note that Nance continued to appear on the network after that email was sent.

A source familiar with the matter also tells me that a tweet that Nance posted April 11 raised eyebrows at the network. The tweet was actually a “quote tweet” of Edward Snowden, who was tweeting about the arrest of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange. Nance quote-tweeted Assange and said, “A TRAITOR SAYS WHAT NOW? I can’t hear you over my Schadenfreude meltdown. Someday soon you’ll get a swift Blackbag rendition by your FSB Secret Police friends & I’ll be waiting outside EDVA courthouse! #IWouldWorry”

MSNBC/NBC executives saw the tweet as unprofessional and hyperbolic and decided that Nance needed some time off before returning, the source said.

Nance is back on the network now, but I am told there is still a sense of frustration with Nance’s allies that he was unfairly treated, particularly since former CIA Director John Brennan, also an MSNBC analyst, made similar predictions himself and wasn’t treated like Nance was.

by Anonymousreply 30304/30/2019

[quote] MSNBC/NBC executives saw the tweet as unprofessional and hyperbolic

As if MSNBC ever worried about such matters

by Anonymousreply 30404/30/2019

Miss Lindsey just said “Trump is a fucking idiot” unbleeped on MSNBC

by Anonymousreply 30505/01/2019

In response to what? I can't bring myself to watch the Barr shit show.

by Anonymousreply 30605/01/2019

Miss L was reading the text messages between those 2 FBI agents (old news)

by Anonymousreply 30705/01/2019

Ugh. Okay.

by Anonymousreply 30805/01/2019

Brian Williams is so fortunate to have a coworker like Nicole Wallace who laughs heartily at every single cheesy and inane "joke" that he says. What an incredible ego boost that must be.

by Anonymousreply 30905/01/2019

Kamala Harris is on with Chris Matthews now.

by Anonymousreply 31005/01/2019

Hillz looking proper presidential now on Rachel

by Anonymousreply 31105/01/2019

Sadly, I'm through with Harris. Questioning AG Barr today, she said "inferred" when she should have said "implied" -- i.e., did Trump suggest, or hint, or infer that something or other should happen. Aaargh!!!!

She's one of my senators from Calif and I like her -- I've never intended to vote for her as Pres because I prefer some of the many other candidates, but I do think she's well-qualified and would do a good job. Too bad now!

by Anonymousreply 31205/01/2019

[quote] wonder if Nicolle will vote for the Democratic nominee

Nicolle Wallace has stated on her show that she would vote for a bus for President over Trump.

by Anonymousreply 31305/01/2019

I'm pretty sure she said she voted for Clinton, too.

by Anonymousreply 31405/01/2019

Wow, so that means Nicolle the former GOP operative is committed to voting for Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders if they're the nominee. Since she's hedged a bit on whether she's still a Republican or not I did wonder about whether she had boundaries.

(I knew she'd voted for Clinton and assumed she'd vote for Biden, Beto, Buttigieg and most of the rest of the field. Wasn't sure about the old socialist or the professor who wants to completely remake the American economy.)

by Anonymousreply 31505/01/2019

Oh and Maya Wiley was on point with her analysis and looked FABULOUS on Chris Hayes today.

by Anonymousreply 31605/01/2019

I agree, R316. Love me some Maya Wiley.

by Anonymousreply 31705/01/2019

Maya’s current hairstyle is very flattering

by Anonymousreply 31805/01/2019

the sons of bitches elected trump

may do it again with their ignoramousness….

how is mika so coy and 'cute' when she looks like a union sq vendor/ho

by Anonymousreply 31905/01/2019

Maya Wiley is fucking fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 32005/01/2019

r312, you are one of the new picky picky trolls.

Fuck, you, and blocked.

by Anonymousreply 32105/01/2019

Get a sense of humor, R321. And learn how to use commas too.

by Anonymousreply 32205/02/2019

I want to eat Willie Geist. He looks exceptionally clean. Hot German.

by Anonymousreply 32305/02/2019

Willie is only 44. For some reason he skews older to me.

by Anonymousreply 32405/02/2019

I want to eat Willie Geist's ass.

by Anonymousreply 32505/02/2019

New Show!

Donny Deutsch hosts “Saturday Night Politics” on Saturday night at 8 PM ET. His first show guest is Mayor Pete B.

by Anonymousreply 32605/02/2019

I can't stand Donny but I expected this. He loves to speak out against Trump now but he was friends with him for YEARS. He had to have known at least some of the awful parts of Trump's life and said nothing.

Donny has been using his insider knowledge and connection to Michael Cohen to elevate himself. Not sure why anyone would be interested in his opinions on politics. I like the idea of MSNBC expanding their nighttime weekend coverage though.

by Anonymousreply 32705/02/2019

Rachel is on fire.

She is making the case, that everything Mueller did as a part of his investigation, that if Mueller was barred from prosecuting the President based on the flimsy DoJ rule, that everything Mueller did was as part of a pre-Impeachment investigation. This is why Mueller's conclusion was for CONGRESS to do its job.

by Anonymousreply 32805/02/2019

Watch Joe and Mika pretend that Mayor Pete isn't on a cover of a magazine, for which they maniacally eviscerate Beto to this day.

by Anonymousreply 32905/02/2019

MIKA is the stupidest woman on tv ever.

by Anonymousreply 33005/02/2019

one can imagine joe pounding ole mika's poon as he gnaws on her big fat nipples of doom....

by Anonymousreply 33105/03/2019

Yay squinty eyed michel Schmidt of the times is on now. what a giggle we get from his chipmunk face and his fear of light, he appears to be in sheer pain as the cam lights shine on him, damndest thing I ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 33205/03/2019

Is Michael Schmidt just really good in bed? Is that what Nicolle is getting out of that? Because he's not the best-looking guy I've ever seen and his voice is quite grating. He looks like he might have a thick cock though which could go a long way.

by Anonymousreply 33305/03/2019

I'm so frustrated with Mueller! Can anyone explain why he doesn't simply call a press conference and explain what his intentions were in his report?

Why is he behaving like the great and powerful Wizard of Oz who must not be approached? Does he not want his intentions made perfectly clear?

I really don't get it. I should probably ask this in one of the Mueller threads and perhaps it's even been talked about there, but I like this thread best.

by Anonymousreply 33405/03/2019

I’m with you r327. Donny D was buds with trump at one point. Is it true DD is/was recently dating Marla Maples?

Michael schmidt must be packing because he’s not good looking at all. Nicolle you can do better!

by Anonymousreply 33505/03/2019

Mueller is still employed by the DOJ, and Barr is now his boss, so that probably affects whether he’ll be able to testify.

I wonder how much of Nicolle and Mike's pillow talk concerns the Trump-Rusher thing?

by Anonymousreply 33605/03/2019

I wonder what happened with Nicolle Wallace's marriage. Was it on the rocks before she took up with Schmidt, or did she fall for Schmidt and that's what broke up her marriage? I know nothing about her husband but they'd been together a long time and had a young son, so what went wrong?

by Anonymousreply 33705/03/2019

Nicolle's ex-husband is the CEO of United Against Nuclear Iran (UANI) and the Counter Extremism Project (CEP). Borrring! He probably drones on about bureaucratic bullshit when he isn't farting, burping, or asleep all weekend long.

Clearly, Nicolle wants excitement and intrigue and wants to get caught up in effort to take down Trump. Michael Schmidt is like a modern-day swashbuckler, swooping in to save us all from Russia. Can you blame her for wanting to leave her suburban drudgery behind and ride into the sunset with her new hero?

by Anonymousreply 33805/03/2019

Brian Williams seems more like Nicolle's type. Make Schmidt? Ew! Plus, Schmidt toes the line with his NYT reporting: sometimes against - other times for - Trump. That alone is a turnoff, along with his looks.

by Anonymousreply 33905/03/2019

When has Schmidt ever written an article in support of Trump? That's utter nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 34005/03/2019

MSNBC's Donny Deutsch to launch new show with Buttigieg interview

by Anonymousreply 34105/03/2019

[quote] MSNBC's Donny Deutsch to launch new show with Buttigieg interview

So I guess Deutsch is only looking for white yuppie viewers from Manhattan, San Francisco, and DC.

by Anonymousreply 34205/03/2019

I really dislike how phlegm filled Chris Matthews looks so pleased with himself when he utters his stupid ditty at the beginning of his show. The fact that Mika loves it makes it even worse.

by Anonymousreply 34305/03/2019

[quote] Clearly, Nicolle wants excitement and intrigue and wants to get caught up in effort to take down Trump. Michael Schmidt is like a modern-day swashbuckler, swooping in to save us all from Russia. Can you blame her for wanting to leave her suburban drudgery behind and ride into the sunset with her new hero?

I couldn't blame her for that at all, R338 -- it's just that Schmidt is about as far from swashbuckling as it's possible to get. And she must meet lots of people who do fit your definition of the type that might overwhelm a poor damsel in the grip of menopausal madness. I hope she and Schmidt are happy together -- they both do good work and seem like decent people -- it's just an odd choice for a woman with so many other more interesting opportunities. Maybe he's really great with her son (or else DL's favorite theory: Big Dick) .

by Anonymousreply 34405/03/2019

I'm loving Kamala on Rachel now. She really seems presidential

by Anonymousreply 34505/03/2019

Schmidt supporting Trump here

by Anonymousreply 34605/03/2019

Schmidt throwing Rosenstein under the bus here

by Anonymousreply 34705/03/2019

one can only assume Nicole got no suitors and settles for what she can get, mr introvert squinty....she deserve better. him too

by Anonymousreply 34805/04/2019

Donny Deutsch's premier show was pretty dull. Just a rehash of opinions we've heard on all the MSNBC shows all week.

Mayor Pete looked exhausted and tired from answering the same old questions.

by Anonymousreply 34905/04/2019

[quote] Donny Deutsch's premier show was pretty dull. Just a rehash of opinions we've heard on all the MSNBC shows all week.

𝑨𝒍𝒍 MSNBC shows are just a rehash of opinions we've heard on all the MSNBC shows all week.

by Anonymousreply 35005/04/2019

omg shit how could Nicole be so desparate to jump on the bones of mr squinty????

by Anonymousreply 35105/05/2019

who is the big ole blonde thing on the weekend news, a Alicia witt…...she a temp. where do they get these fugs????

by Anonymousreply 35205/05/2019

Not a temp, r352. The big old blonde thing on the weekend news is David Gurr and we here all love him.

by Anonymousreply 35305/05/2019

[quote]Watch Joe and Mika pretend that Mayor Pete isn't on a cover of a magazine, for which they maniacally eviscerate Beto to this day.

The covers of Time Magazine are iconic Americana.

Vanity Fair is only iconic for entertainment.

Just like being on the cover of the Enquirer is different than being on the front page of WaPo.

False comparison.

by Anonymousreply 35405/05/2019

The "big ol' blonde thing" is blowsy MILF porn star in her spare time Alex Witt.

by Anonymousreply 35505/05/2019

R354 = Mayor Pete

by Anonymousreply 35605/05/2019

r356, not true, but thanks for the compliment.

by Anonymousreply 35705/05/2019

Ugh so disappointed that Nicolle is with Schmidt! He gives me an asexual vibe. Should could do soo much better!!

by Anonymousreply 35805/05/2019

R350: especially Maddow. Most nights, we're about 8-10 hours ahead of her, and we've already read the documents she's goofily reading aloud to fill up air time in the first 20 minutes and compensate for the lack of guests.

by Anonymousreply 35905/05/2019

RIGHT! r359 /s

by Anonymousreply 36005/05/2019

Joy needs to change her foundation. It's not the right color and makes her look like she has a gray undertone. Very distracting.

by Anonymousreply 36105/05/2019

R357 = Mayor Pete, Mika & Joe combined

by Anonymousreply 36205/05/2019

alex witt makes me laff my ass off. to imagine the shit she must have to do to keep her old job, lordy . is she married to the prez? that big ass porny hair is a gas..

so much young easy to look at talent round there and we get HER?

by Anonymousreply 36305/05/2019

Alex Witt fascinates me. She's been at MSNBC longer than just about anyone else (except Chris Matthews). She joined MSNBC way back in 1999, almost a whole decade before Rachel Maddow came along. But she only does weekends. What does she do during the rest of the week? You never see her fill in for any of the other hosts and she's rarely featured in any MSNBC promos.

by Anonymousreply 36405/05/2019

She looks like she should be a realtor from the Houston suburbs so maybe that's what she does during the rest of the week.

by Anonymousreply 36505/05/2019

To celebrate the 3 year anniversary of AM Joy, they ran clips of old episodes. Every time a new clip popped up, Joy commented on how silly her hair looked. Of course, her hair today looks exactly the same.

Since she’s obviously concerned with how her hair looks on TV, you’d think that she’d spend the resources needed to get a look that she’s happy with, But no. Strange.

by Anonymousreply 36605/05/2019

The Russians hacked Joy's hair.

by Anonymousreply 36705/05/2019

[quote]I have a HUGE crush on red-headed Jonathan Lemire. To me, he looks like a depraved choir boy, and I’d pay to have one night with him.

How much money are we talking, r25?

by Anonymousreply 36805/05/2019

Ooh, r25 is right, Jonathan Lemire DOES look like a depraved choir boy.

by Anonymousreply 36905/05/2019

Will the Jonathan Lemire troll STFU.

We know he makes you hard. You mention him constantly.

You are the only one who feels this way. He is ugly AF. Get a life.

by Anonymousreply 37005/05/2019

R370, that's exactly how I feel about Garret Haake, but dozens of (obviously blind) DLers make post after post extolling his alleged hotness.

Looks like a young Ichabod Crane with a thyroid disorder.

by Anonymousreply 37105/05/2019

hake and Lemire both are awesome !!!! sex kittens fo sho

by Anonymousreply 37205/05/2019

John Heileman is guest hosting Nicole’s show. He introduced Jonathan as “a lover of pigeons everywhere” and JL responded with a “WTF??” face.

Heileman thinks that he’s just so clever and irreverent and JL just wants to get down to business.

by Anonymousreply 37305/06/2019

Does that Schmidt clown wear that fucking fleece when he makes sex to Nicolle?

by Anonymousreply 37405/06/2019

How awkward is it for Chris Matthews to have as a guest - as he did tonight - Maryland Congressman Jamie Raskin, who defeated his wife in the 2016 Democratic primary?!

by Anonymousreply 37505/06/2019

john heilmann is creepy, the way he purses his lips and has raccoon eyes, I know he a stoner, but god he is odious.

by Anonymousreply 37605/06/2019

Chis Matthews' wife ran in 2016?

by Anonymousreply 37705/06/2019

Glad to see William Weld appearing on political shows more and more. He looks like a guy who enjoys a good drink -- not only would I like to have a drink with him, he'd probably like to have one with me, and anyone else who's thirsty.

by Anonymousreply 37805/06/2019

Yes, R377, and finished third in the primary.

by Anonymousreply 37905/06/2019

[quote] William Weld appearing on political shows more and more. He looks like a guy who enjoys a good drink

which explains his natural appeal to Chris Matthews

by Anonymousreply 38005/06/2019

no shit

gin blossoms 4 days

by Anonymousreply 38105/07/2019

Dipshit Mika has a new book EARN IT! - for younger women in the first ten years of their careers. Obviously it will detail how to dress to attract your boss, how to schedule hotel rooms for extramarital affairs and take any comment and turn into sexual harassment gold.

by Anonymousreply 38205/07/2019

[quote]john heilmann is creepy, the way he purses his lips and has raccoon eyes, I know he a stoner, but god he is odious.

I hate the way he talk so fast you'd swear he was on speed. Nicolle will try to get a word in edge-wise and he'll just talk over her and keep going for 10 more minutes. It's Nicolle's show! She has a tendency to let her guests do that.

by Anonymousreply 38305/07/2019

Love John H - he is off in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 38405/07/2019

I don't get the Heillman hate? I like him.

by Anonymousreply 38505/07/2019

Speaking of Heilemann, what's his lil' buddy Mark Halperin doing with his days, these days?

by Anonymousreply 38605/07/2019

Complaining about dogs on airplanes.

by Anonymousreply 38705/07/2019

R381 - “no shit gin blossoms 4 days”

Yes! I saw Weld’s nose in a still-shot pic no less, and was fucking horrified.... It was so red and blistery, I thought he might’ve fallen into a fireplace.

by Anonymousreply 38805/07/2019

Maybe Weld has rosacea, like W.C. Fields and Bill Clinton.

[quote]Research has debunked the old tale that rosacea is caused by heavy drinking. Alcohol aggravates rosacea but does not cause it.

by Anonymousreply 38905/07/2019

maybe heilmann is tweeker, he alwys like that, speed talker. very sad if he is indeed addict. get well soon bro.

by Anonymousreply 39005/07/2019

They really dropped Jill Wine-Banks like a hot potato. She went from two appearances a day to Jill Who? They rode her hard and put her up wet.

I realize they hired her as a result of the Mueller investigation, but they could have at least thrown her a going away party when it was all over.

by Anonymousreply 39105/07/2019

[quote]Nicolle will try to get a word in edge-wise and he'll just talk over her and keep going for 10 more minutes. It's Nicolle's show

Nicole herself spends 10 min asking each question.

by Anonymousreply 39205/07/2019

R391 Did you read or hear something specific about Wine-Banks, (or are you just making an assumption)? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 39305/07/2019

Jill Wine-Banks was on with Joy Reid and the Witt woman on Saturday, and with Chris Hayes last week.

by Anonymousreply 39405/07/2019

I think they're waiting for big updates before having a lot of the Trump investigation commentators on.

by Anonymousreply 39505/07/2019

R386 I read on daily beast that Mirka and Joe where trying to help resurrect his career. She did a segment on morning joe about him and the brass was not happy. Wonder if there’s a chapter in earn it about some douchebag who comes on to you in you early in your career and you reject him so your career stalls. Guy gets called out on it years later but he still should get a 2nd chance while you never even got a first. She really is useless.

by Anonymousreply 39605/07/2019

Isn't true with Halperin that he admitted to his offenses long before the MeToo movement, sought counseling and was never accused of any new improprieties? If so, that puts him in a different category for me.

by Anonymousreply 39705/07/2019

Halipern did his shit for years and he was called out after metoo. He doesn’t deserve a second chance. He made millions from his books he deserves no sympathy. He just a smug douchebag who deserves every bad thing that happens to him.

by Anonymousreply 39805/07/2019

R398, while he certainly was called out after MeToo, if he sought to address his issues well before being publicly called out (and didn't repeat his offenses), fairness, it seems to me, mandates a different reckoning. Whether he made millions or not. Fairness should always be our goal. And I don't think it was applied in Halperin's case. Certainly not in Al Franken's.

by Anonymousreply 39905/07/2019

Halperin is apparently desperate to get back on the airwaves and is pissed that his supposed apologies (which I can't remember) weren't enough to put everything past him. He and Heilmann are your usual smug rich media bros. Can do without either of them.

by Anonymousreply 40005/07/2019

R399 not buying it. Give me a link about how he was making amends before it all come out. He got caught and then was sorry. Shouldn’t you be out selling your book mika instead of posting on DL?!?!

by Anonymousreply 40105/07/2019

R399 if it’s fairness you want what would you do for all the women he harassed when he was a very powerful guy in the businessman. Fairness is one thing this douche doesn’t deserve. Comparing him with franklin is a false equivalency and you know it.

by Anonymousreply 40205/07/2019

Can’t belive that there’s a mark halipern troll! Sad!

by Anonymousreply 40305/07/2019

Tonight Rachel reading aloud Reuters report on Falwell Junior. Plenty of waving hands, rolling eyes, bobbing head. And It fills up 20 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 40405/07/2019

Falwell jr probably has a lot in common with his cousin, Anthony Clark...

by Anonymousreply 40505/07/2019

[quote] Plenty of waving hands, rolling eyes, bobbing head. And It fills up 20 minutes.

All adding up to nothing.

by Anonymousreply 40605/07/2019

R404 she didn't spend 20 minutes on him. She started with him then the 2 guys Trump wanted at the head of the IRS and finally his tax scandal in the opening segment

by Anonymousreply 40705/07/2019

Rachel was great last night!

by Anonymousreply 40805/08/2019

Elliot Williams has nice thick cock-sucking lips.

by Anonymousreply 40905/08/2019

You can have Elliot Williams, r4089, if you'll give me Doug Thornell. Man, does Doug fill out those tailored suits!!

by Anonymousreply 41005/08/2019

Elliot Williams, Doug Thornell and Dorian Warren are all hot

by Anonymousreply 41105/08/2019

Agreed R410-411.

by Anonymousreply 41205/08/2019

garrett haake and the other hottie....

NO HALPERIN OR HEILMAN!!!!! EVERMORE

by Anonymousreply 41305/08/2019

for love of god joe scarb, should u stop bragging bout ur time in congress, u had to quit due to unsolved death of ur female employee???

by Anonymousreply 41405/09/2019

[QUOTE]You can have Elliot Williams, [R4089], if you'll give me Doug Thornell. Man, does Doug fill out those tailored suits!!

OMG, I thought I was the only one with a huge crush on Doug Thornell. He is incredibly sexy! He looks like he's hung thick too.

by Anonymousreply 41505/09/2019

So good to see Jonathan Swoon, I mean Swan, back w/Nicole.

Swan: "Everyone's ripping on me!"

by Anonymousreply 41605/09/2019

Yes, swooning over Swan right now. Welcome back, Jonathan!

by Anonymousreply 41705/09/2019

savin my vag for garrett haakes mouth

by Anonymousreply 41805/09/2019

Joe Scarborough: 'History has chosen' Democrats, deemed them guardians of the rule of law

by Anonymousreply 41905/10/2019

Mika was so sour and stupid today. Her ugly teasing of Donnie Deutsch seems juvenile and she was consistently shut down by hubby Joe because she adds nothing to the conversation. The only time she acts like she wants to be there is when she gets to talk about Know Your Value which is getting really old.

by Anonymousreply 42005/10/2019

Jonathan Swan is a little bitch. Covert Republican and an access journalist. Sure, I'd fuck him, but would never trust him.

I prefer the beautiful light-skinned black girl Nicolle has on from Axios if we're going to have someone from that outlet on the show.

by Anonymousreply 42105/10/2019

Swann moved here from Australia and almost immediately seemed to have all sorts of sources and contacts. Sounds a little odd, no?

by Anonymousreply 42205/10/2019

Swann's apparently engaged to that coat rack Betsy Woodruff. I saw her on the Metro recently. She is very tall and pale.

by Anonymousreply 42305/10/2019

Love when they are at the roundtable and Mika is straightening up - moving pens, moving paper while the serious men get on with the discussion. Then Joe will say something and she'll mutter one word to drive home HIS point. She is as Trump called her.

by Anonymousreply 42405/10/2019

And Swann is short with small hairy hands.

by Anonymousreply 42505/10/2019

Swann is 1 of those journalists who feels important because he has access to government sources. I don't get the love for him by some here

by Anonymousreply 42605/10/2019

I can't wait for James Baker on Rachel tonight. I hope he sends Trump into another twitter meltdown. Comey did a good job on CNN last night

by Anonymousreply 42705/10/2019

Thanks for heads up about Baker, R427. I've avoided news as much as possible because it's just so depressing and surreal nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 42805/10/2019

Now which one is James Baker again?

by Anonymousreply 42905/10/2019

Is James Baker the FBI Director who looks like a 1990s sitcom actor?

by Anonymousreply 43005/10/2019

No, that would be Christopher Wray, r430.

by Anonymousreply 43105/10/2019

Baker should be as serious as a heart attack for current Republicans. But, clearly, as QAnon would have us believe, he's part of the "Deep State."

[quote]He served as White House Chief of Staff and United States Secretary of the Treasury under President Ronald Reagan, and as U.S. Secretary of State and White House Chief of Staff under President George H. W. Bush.

by Anonymousreply 43205/10/2019

Wrong Jim Baker, R432.

by Anonymousreply 43305/10/2019

Oh, I hope he's sharp for 89. Bit worried.

by Anonymousreply 43405/10/2019

Well, jeez. There I went and got all excited about the wrong guy. Thanks, R434. Haven't been watching much lately so obviously missed promos.

by Anonymousreply 43505/10/2019

Funny Lawrence O'Donnell was commenting last night about there being too many James Bakers and if politics was like the Screen Actors Guild the newer James Baker would have to use another name.

by Anonymousreply 43605/10/2019

seems like the only one who don't know what a dumb fuk mika is, is mika.

STOP DISSIN DONNY, HE WAY KOOLER THAN U LADY.

HOPE HE REPLACES JOE

by Anonymousreply 43705/10/2019

Swan is an utter AWG to me. A lid for every pot, I suppose.

I'm already looking forward to the start of the primaries in early 2020 because we'll be seeing much more of Steve Kornacki. Something about his affect and the white shirts tucked into khakis makes me fantasize about his tight, hairy asshole.

by Anonymousreply 43805/10/2019

willie geist sit that fat white smooth nerdy ass onto my face and smear me

by Anonymousreply 43905/10/2019

AWG???

by Anonymousreply 44005/10/2019

AWG = average white guy

by Anonymousreply 44105/10/2019

who's

had

Elie

Honig

by Anonymousreply 44205/11/2019

and where is he? ^ haven't seen him on screen for months.

by Anonymousreply 44305/11/2019

i agree about Kornacki. I watch MSNBC more for him than anyone.

by Anonymousreply 44405/12/2019

“I’m the only Ellie you need, baby!!”

by Anonymousreply 44505/12/2019

Mika is sighing a lot this morning as Joe talks NBA play offs.

by Anonymousreply 44605/13/2019

honey aint nothin average bout willie and his cock tits and ass

by Anonymousreply 44705/13/2019

I find Steve Kornacki very irritating.

by Anonymousreply 44805/13/2019

Conservative Gay Patriots usually are irritating.

by Anonymousreply 44905/13/2019

R448, Me too. He has a lot more energy for polls that are bad for Democrats than he does the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 45005/13/2019

i disagree. Election night in 2018 dems took back the house and someone not familiar with him would have thought he was on a pound of cocaine

by Anonymousreply 45105/13/2019

R451, because races were undecided and vote-counting carried over into the following weeks. He's always salivating at close and undecided races. Plus it allows him to hog the limelight with his board.

If I was poetically inclined, I'd say this is his ultimate aphrodisiac.

by Anonymousreply 45205/13/2019

Joe and Mika are already gearing up the reelect Trump campaign. They have no problem showing his "best of" clips at his rally's where he makes fun of all the Dems. And Joe went on today about Trump having all sorts of energy and being in his element at these campaign stops. They act like he is awful but I swear they secretly are hoping for 4 more years to keep the ratings up.

by Anonymousreply 45305/15/2019

America will be screwed if we have Trump for another four years. Joe and Mika are scandalous and dumb. They should not even be on the air.

by Anonymousreply 45405/15/2019

Wow, these Pennsylvania Trump voters on the Chris Matthews Show are.... what’s a word that means “dumber than dumb”?

Scary dumb.

by Anonymousreply 45505/16/2019

R455 what are they saying?

by Anonymousreply 45605/16/2019

This girl “Eyelash” with the tremendous student loan debt,,,. Too stupid for words. These people need to make better decisions instead of waiting for a politician to save them from themselves.

by Anonymousreply 45705/16/2019

Wow, I'm glad I checked in on this thread as I never heard about the creepy Wallace - Schmidtt relationship! I think that warranted its own thread.

He's just such a . . boy. Like R374 said, the fleece jackets with his tie. Ugh. And absolutely no humor or personality. He does break stories, which I suppose keeps him on MSNBC.

It's not the age difference. He's just such a boy and she's a classy-looking woman. I suppose he's a rebound and she'll end up with a man. She and Brian Williams do have chemistry, but perhaps he's loyal to his wife.

by Anonymousreply 45805/16/2019

Though I do think Schmidt is cute, I agree he's virtually personality-free. I think I may have seen him smile once in all his appearances on MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 45905/16/2019

Schmidt looked really cute the other night on Brian Williams. He's got good teeth and his hair was kind of slicked back. I get what Nicolle sees. I think she likes slightly bad boys.

by Anonymousreply 46005/17/2019

Chris Jansing?

by Anonymousreply 46105/17/2019

funny to watch mika when her adderalll kicks in. like now, pushin her lousey dam book. talkin a mile a minute.....sad ho

by Anonymousreply 46205/17/2019

Mika on Bill Maher promoting her book

by Anonymousreply 46305/17/2019

Joyce Vance has some great new highlights.

by Anonymousreply 46405/17/2019

Mika is the seriously the lamest person on TV. I wouldn't look twice at Michael Schmidt.

by Anonymousreply 46505/17/2019

Kornacki's schtick does not wear well with me. He's a hyperkinetic bore. I want Elie Mystal and Midwin Charles, Joyce, Mimi, Cynthia and Jill to have their own shows. Ari needs to pull back on the donuts and various crap blabs about on twitter..

by Anonymousreply 46605/17/2019

I think that Karine Saint Jean Pierre is absolutely adorable. I'm shocked she doesn't get more attention here.

by Anonymousreply 46705/17/2019

Karine is very beautiful. She's a great representation of black lesbians

by Anonymousreply 46805/17/2019

I thought it was Ta-Tanisha from Room 222.

by Anonymousreply 46905/17/2019

LOL camera caught Katie Phang devouring a pastry on Up with David Gura

by Anonymousreply 47005/19/2019

Kendis Gibson making his not-so-sly reference to The Eagle gay bar when describing a whacked-out Eurovision performer. Yes, Kendis, patrons of The Eagle are loud and scary and wear black leather.

by Anonymousreply 47105/19/2019

Richard Lui?

by Anonymousreply 47205/19/2019

mika is a joke in the business. a more talentless fug don't exist. $$$$ ho.

by Anonymousreply 47305/20/2019

Hand me the puke bucket Sylvia....Katy Kaye is on m joe again.....her forehead yanked so tight her eyes look Asian. NO

by Anonymousreply 47405/20/2019

Delectable DL Fave Vaughn Hillyard showing up on Kasie's Sunday show sporting facial scruff--so manly!

by Anonymousreply 47505/20/2019

im jackin off to garrett hake again....god dam he fine.

by Anonymousreply 47605/20/2019

Kendis Gibson is a complete idiot. This past weekend, he was moderating a discussion between David Corn and that blonde Trump hag Kayleigh McInerney (or whatever the fuck her name is) and he could not string a single sentence together. He was stammering and failing all over the place. Even though everything Kayleigh said was an obvious and provable lie, she delivered her talking points clearly and did not back down. Kendis sounded like someone had just found him in the MSNBC cafeteria and pushed him into the studio to "wing it" for his first interview. David Corn, thankfully, saved the whole segment by calling out Kayleigh for being a complete liar. Kendis is a fucking joke.

by Anonymousreply 47705/20/2019

Is Kendis gay?

by Anonymousreply 47805/20/2019

What sort of mother names her son Kendis?

by Anonymousreply 47905/20/2019

Kendis is a very nice guy so he's not best suited for dealing with a pushy liar like Kayleigh.

R478 yes he is gay. Last I checked he was dating someone named George

R479 he's from Belize. Can you not be ignorant? I know it's DL but damn

by Anonymousreply 48005/20/2019

You can’t let a movie star get away before agreeing to be in a group photo to post on Insta

by Anonymousreply 48105/20/2019

Ari Melber and Kamala Harris' shameless flirting today on his show was embarrassing. They were practically fucking.

by Anonymousreply 48205/20/2019

Just curious: does Kampala wear stunt hair? Or is all that hair growing out of her scalp?

by Anonymousreply 48305/20/2019

Heilman seemed especially ramped up today.

by Anonymousreply 48405/20/2019

Mr. Nicole Wallace/Michael Schmidt was just on Brian Wms show waving his hands wildly to the point of distraction. Also, he did these weird smile attempts. I think Nicole is coaching him to be more human.

by Anonymousreply 48505/20/2019

Nicolle was on fire today. She's in the tank for Mayor Pete.

Have we forgiven her for GWB's 2004 campaign (the anti-marriage equality stuff)? Because if so, I'm seeing gay icon potential.

by Anonymousreply 48605/20/2019

heilmann alwys teeked up. he need simmer down fore he git fired.

by Anonymousreply 48705/20/2019

[quote]She's in the tank for Mayor Pete.

Smart people gravitate to smart people.

by Anonymousreply 48805/20/2019

'veteran columnist and known plagarist, mike barnicle'..

by Anonymousreply 48905/21/2019

Katy Tur and her handsome husband brought the baby into the MSNBC office today. Phil Rucker posted a pic in his Instagram Story and I don’t know how to link it here.

by Anonymousreply 49005/21/2019

Heilemann on Lawrence's second segment Tuesday, but he had to take back seat to Neera Tanden, whose voice makes my ears bleed.

by Anonymousreply 49105/22/2019

Katy Tur's handsome husband is now Gayle King's co-host on CBS This Morning.

by Anonymousreply 49205/22/2019

[quote]Neera Tanden, whose voice makes my ears bleed.

This x 1,000,000, R491. I have to hit the Mute button and rely on closed captioning when she's on. That voice is horrific, and should be used to pry information out of terrorists.

by Anonymousreply 49305/22/2019

Chuck Todd is unwatchable.

by Anonymousreply 49405/23/2019

Tamron Hall, who used to contribute to MSNBC and dated Lawrence O'Donnell, just had a baby at 48 with her new husband.

by Anonymousreply 49505/23/2019

[quote]I think that Karine Saint Jean Pierre is absolutely adorable. I'm shocked she doesn't get more attention here.

She's pretty and I like her voice a lot--very soothing--but she doesn't contribute any fresh insights. She just repeats stuff everybody already knows anyway.

by Anonymousreply 49605/23/2019

I'm in love with Dem Rep Seth Moulton. He deserves more attention on DL.

That is all.

by Anonymousreply 49705/23/2019

why don't they tell heilmann to stay off the uppers? he looks like he bout to jump outa his skin......irritating. FIRE HIM

by Anonymousreply 49805/23/2019

Dan Abrams is on with Ari hawking his new book about Teddy Roosevelt.

WTF has he done over the years to enhance his hair? It's absolutely brilliant and looks totally natural.

by Anonymousreply 49905/23/2019

Listening to Chris Matthews trying to say Buttigieg, is the most interesting part of his show.

by Anonymousreply 50005/23/2019

I just can't take Chris Mathews. He makes me tense.

by Anonymousreply 50105/24/2019

I think that Chris Matthews is far past his retirement date but, to be fair, he does pronounce Mayor Pete's last name in the way that Mayor Pete himself has suggested, which is "Boot-edge-edge." The rest of the media has apparently decided to pronounce it the way that Pete's husband has suggested, which is "Buddha-judge" which is why the way that Chris pronounces the name sounds funny.

by Anonymousreply 50205/24/2019

I see NBC has moved Morgan Chesky to reporting out of Chicago instead of LA, he has been doing reports from the tornado damage lately and he is also doing reports on MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 50305/24/2019

Has anyone spent time with Morgan? Read he is poz.

by Anonymousreply 50405/25/2019

I can't stan Mika's seething tone when she discusses stories that piss her off. She is such a phony and doesn't belong on that show. She married a man who treats her like dirt on tv and she calls herself a feminist. What a loser.

by Anonymousreply 50505/25/2019

Someone needs to out that closeted gay Shermichael. What kind of name is Shermichael anyway?

by Anonymousreply 50605/25/2019

How are Morgan Chesky's tits? Any shirtless pics?

by Anonymousreply 50705/25/2019

Here is Morgan...

by Anonymousreply 50805/25/2019

[quote]Has anyone spent time with Morgan? Read he is poz.

Where did you read that, R504?

by Anonymousreply 50905/25/2019

On an earlier thread here, R509. Stated he even did a story about it while he was working at a station in Oklahoma, I believe.

by Anonymousreply 51005/25/2019

fire chrismatthews, j heilmann, and alex witt that long thick wigged elder lady who is on late at nite on the weekend. so many deserving new reporters could be in her spot. is she married to a producer ?????

yes, mika is a humiliation to womens rights ev where, that she is making bank off her lectures ($225 per ticket) is revolting.

were she not a brezinsky, should would have been a waitress in the village.... remember Tiffanys? I miss that place.

by Anonymousreply 51105/25/2019

That's bullshit, R504/R510.

by Anonymousreply 51205/25/2019

I am not at ALL stating it is true...that's why I asked. I just stated it was noted on a previous thread and I am curious to the credibility of the assertion.

by Anonymousreply 51305/25/2019

I want Jill Wine-Banks as Attorney General in the next administration. And Maya Wiley as deputy AG.

by Anonymousreply 51405/26/2019

Was Rachel on tonight?

by Anonymousreply 51505/27/2019

Not live, R515 -- just clips of interviews with Dem Pres candidates. Cory Booker is still boring the second time around.

by Anonymousreply 51605/27/2019

Mike and Joe are two overpaid shills. I don't know how they are able to fit Joe Scarborough and Donny Deutsch in the same studio. Both have huge egos and think they are God's gift to humanity.

by Anonymousreply 51705/27/2019

What is Mika's beef about Beto? Now we are hearing about Joe and Mika's kitchen and a plague saying the wife is 'always right'.

by Anonymousreply 51805/28/2019

Plague?

by Anonymousreply 51905/28/2019

I wouldn't buy Mika's book if I was stranded in the tundra and needed kindling for a fire to survive

by Anonymousreply 52005/28/2019

Lawrence O'Donnell is smitten, oh hell, he's eye fucking, Kamala Harris.

by Anonymousreply 52105/28/2019

Love the clueless hunk who just happens to be sitting in the audience in the center seat behind Lawrence and Kamala.

by Anonymousreply 52205/28/2019

KAMALA is on fire tonight! She's really upped her game.

So charismatic. I can't wait to see her debate Trump.

by Anonymousreply 52305/28/2019

My future ex-husband Jonathan Lemire is on Nicole wearing GLASSES and a green tie to match his eyes.

by Anonymousreply 52405/29/2019

Not a fan of Jonathan's frames. Too prissy.

by Anonymousreply 52505/29/2019

Does Jonathan dye his sideburns? They don’t match his hair at all.

by Anonymousreply 52605/29/2019

They match his pubes.

by Anonymousreply 52705/29/2019

Is that just an assumption, R527, or first-hand knowledge?

by Anonymousreply 52805/29/2019

On my TV Jonathan's sideburns match his red hair perfectly and his new eyeglasses look completely generic.

by Anonymousreply 52905/29/2019

He's got Chuck Toad bangs.

by Anonymousreply 53005/29/2019

But more of them, r530.

by Anonymousreply 53105/29/2019

That Nicole is gorgeous. Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 53205/29/2019

Rachel Maddow Just Had Her Lowest-Rated Month of the Trump Presidency

Rachel Maddow’s ratings continued to plummet in May, maintaining a trend that has continued every month in 2019.

Maddow’s show, which has dedicated years to intensive coverage surrounding the Mueller investigation, averaged 2,608,000 viewers per night with 410,000 in the key 25-54 age demographic in May, according to Nielsen Media Research.

Her show came in third for cable news behind Fox News prime time hosts Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson. Hannity’s average audience was 3,138,000, with Carlson’s coming in at 2,761,000. The Five and The Ingraham Angle rounded out the top five.

In April, her show averaged an audience of 2,630,000 people

Maddow peaked in January this year, where she averaged 3.3 million viewers. That number dipped to 3.1 million in February and again to 2.9 million in March. Her March coverage included the beginning to the end of the Mueller probe, when his office submitted his report to Attorney General William Barr.

Led by Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson, May 2019 marked Fox News Channel’s 209th-straight monthly win in primetime viewers over its cable news competition.

by Anonymousreply 53305/29/2019

because deplorables are faithful to their precious Fox shows.

many liberals are annoyed by the DCism of this investigation. So many fucking spins and misleading language. Tonight should see a bump in Rachel's ratings

by Anonymousreply 53405/29/2019

Cyrus Beschloss, son of Michael Beschloss, was on Andrea Mitchell's show this week. He sure is pretty and very gay. Andrea said he just graduated from college and is heading to Stanford. I hope he becomes a regular guest on the network.

by Anonymousreply 53505/29/2019

omg I love DILF Frank Figliuzzi. I wish there pics of him from 10, 20 and 30 years ago. He's still so handsome now I bet he was a fucking stud in his younger days.

by Anonymousreply 53605/29/2019

wow Hannity that fucking troll just had the nerve to call Nicolle and JJohn Heilemann "2 of the dumbest people on tv"

I would love to see either of them debate him. They would verbally murder him

by Anonymousreply 53705/29/2019

I hate Hannity, bbut there he might be right. theyr both insufferable bores.

by Anonymousreply 53805/29/2019

I find them quite pithy and sufferable.

by Anonymousreply 53905/29/2019

I'm gonna be the first to predict this. There will be no 2020 Presidential Debates. Trump will find some way to weasel out of it. (assuming he's still in office). Just watch.

Anybody else agree?

by Anonymousreply 54005/29/2019

I dunno R540, he really can't miss a tv event. Let's face it:. the govt shut down ended when he wasn't getting the capitol backdrop

by Anonymousreply 54105/29/2019

I think that is completely plausible, R540. Although he does love being on television.

by Anonymousreply 54205/29/2019

^^ Good points. So he'll schedule a rally and Fox will cover it.

by Anonymousreply 54305/30/2019

Adding to R544 That's what he did when he decided to skip one of the GOP debates.

by Anonymousreply 54405/30/2019

How could Trump possibly get away with not participating in a presidential debate ... oh, never mind.

by Anonymousreply 54505/30/2019

that would only make him look weak. The Democratic candidate could brand him as too scared to debate.

I want to see Trump vs. Weld debates. I want to see Weld really go after him face to face

by Anonymousreply 54605/30/2019

I'll be curious to see Rachel's rating for last night which comes out at 5 PM today...just saw her Tuesday rating and for some reason she fell to #35. She sometimes gets top 10 and always top 20 so not sure what the fuck her viewers are watching instead

by Anonymousreply 54705/30/2019

Poor Rachel the millionairess will be just fine, I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 54805/30/2019

Is hunky Chris Cuomo stealing some of her viewers?

I admit to switching to him on some nights. Rachel's cackling can wear me down.

by Anonymousreply 54905/30/2019

wow last night piece of shit Hannity jumped to #10 while Rachel stalled at #26. She used to get top 10 not too long ago. I thought yesterday would cause more people to watch. This is perplexing. and Hannity got higher in the key demo area too. This is quite concerning. I don't know what the fuck Americans are watching at night especially on big news days. Barr really deflated MSNBC ratings when he released his bullshit summary 2 months ago

by Anonymousreply 55005/30/2019

Although I DVR Nicolle and Rachel's shows, I really have been avoiding the news lately because I find it too depressing and anxiety and anger provoking. Maybe it's because I'm getting older (and menopausal, heh) but I find it harder to deal with the unrelenting stream of bad news, the negativity, and the inhumanity of this administration. I don't like being teary eyed or angry. I'll watch they chyrons with the TV muted and FF and watch bits and piece of Deadline WH (especially if Frank Figliuzzi or Joyce Vance are on) just so I'm aware, but not hugely informed about the news of the day.

I do wish Rachel would gradually cut back on her dependence on reading court transcripts. Either yesterday or the day before I was flipping through and there she was doing it again.

by Anonymousreply 55105/30/2019

I forgot to add at R551 that Fox viewers are older and highly loyal to their shows and entrenched creatures of habit. They also seem to be the types who revel in negativity and are energized by it. They get off on being angry.

by Anonymousreply 55205/30/2019

Me too, R546. I liked Weld when he was the Libertarian Party's VP candidate in 2016 -- he's even more impressive now in competing with DT for the GOP nomination. I'm in Calif, where my vote in the Dem primary would be superfluous -- so I'm considering just voting in the GOP primary and supporting Weld in a protest against the incumbent.

by Anonymousreply 55305/30/2019

R532, I don't find Nicolle Wallace "gorgeous", but certainly a very pretty woman. Except for that boring hair! She had a bob when she was on "The View" and looked 1000 times better (maybe almost gorgeous even)!

by Anonymousreply 55405/30/2019

no matter what someone's facial features are like, they always look more beautiful/handsome if they're 40s and above with few wrinkles. Nicolle has great skin so it enhances her overall appearance.

by Anonymousreply 55505/30/2019

I watched TRMS and Last Word last night first the first time in 2 months. Much more people will watch *when* (not if) impeachment starts.

by Anonymousreply 55605/30/2019

I watched TRMS and Last Word last night FOR the first time in 2 months. Much more people will watch *when* (not if) impeachment starts.

by Anonymousreply 55705/30/2019

R557: Hi, Hillary! Love you!

by Anonymousreply 55805/30/2019

R554 Actually, I tend to agree with R532. I would say gorgeous.

But it's her whole presentation. I wouldn't say it about a photograph of her, but when she's live, animated, and especially when she laughs. She's gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 55905/30/2019

Mika and Joe on their honeymoon.....did they go 2 different places?

by Anonymousreply 56005/31/2019

Yes rr560 Mika went to France, Joe went to Reno.

by Anonymousreply 56105/31/2019

* r560

by Anonymousreply 56205/31/2019

I've been noticing that when Nicolle Wallace on Deadline: White House signs off to say "Meet The Press with Chuck Todd" starts right now instead of handing it over to Chuck Todd before the start of his show. I believe the big wigs at MSNBC were tired of the goofiness and the lateness with the few seconds into it that they decided to do things differently.

by Anonymousreply 56306/02/2019

Whoever says that there's only one Jonathan Lemire fan is SO SO wrong. Jonathan caught my eye ages ago. I would do it with him in a heartbeat...that little mouth fascinates me....even if he IS married and has two sons (sexy, sexy).

Doesn't anyone else think that John Heilemann pings to high heaven? He is SUCH a flaming queen.

I can't blame Nicolle for getting it on with Mike Schmidt. His "analysis" is always boring, but he does have this sultry quality, sort of babyish too, and his cute little ensembles that are so DIFFERENT from the other guys....

by Anonymousreply 56406/02/2019

Well, I think John Heilemann is just adorable and seems like he could be anybody's for the price of a white wine spritzer.

by Anonymousreply 56506/02/2019

Off-subject, but....I can honestly say I've never thought about or paid attention to Andrea Mitchell's boobs....but....does she have big ones? They look big in that picture.

by Anonymousreply 56606/02/2019

Heilemann , Nicolle, Jonathan Lemire would all be people you could imagine at dinner, getting blasted and alternately realizing they have dream jobs now but only because of Trump.

by Anonymousreply 56706/02/2019

John Heilemann has bad skin.

by Anonymousreply 56806/03/2019

I gave up on Rachel months ago. her hyper personality over shadows any story she promotes....she makes me nervous.

big fan if brian w and Lawrence o.....theyr professional and witty.

by Anonymousreply 56906/03/2019

Rachel is the raw nerve of the political left.

She has been dropping pins for a year now.

Can't not watch her.

by Anonymousreply 57006/03/2019

How CBS host Tony Dokoupil discovered his dad was a drug dealer

by Anonymousreply 57106/03/2019

Anybody see the Mayor Pete townhall? This guys is talented..even when he doesn't really answer the question I am totally satisfied.

by Anonymousreply 57206/03/2019

There is a separate thread about the Mayor Pete town hall

by Anonymousreply 57306/03/2019

Rachel Maddow is talking about George Nader tonight. He's been mentioned before on various news shows as a witness during the Meuller investigation into collusion between Russia and Trump's campaign -- he's a Lebanese-American businessman with ties to the United Arab Emirates. Now he's been arrested in NYC for possession of child porn.

I've been hearing about him for months but no one has ever explained that he's not the man with the same name who appeared on TV shows and in B movies during the 1950s and 1960s -- the actor and his male partner were close friends with Rock Hudson and he died in 2002.

I went to school with a girl who had a huge crush on the actor, so I watched a couple of his (pretty bad) TV shows and agreed with her that he was extremely handsome -- neither of us realized that he was gay, of course.

by Anonymousreply 57406/03/2019

Karine Jean-Pierre is a badass. Love her.

by Anonymousreply 57506/03/2019

Gosh. George Nader didn't age well.

by Anonymousreply 57606/03/2019

Bad link for George Nader glamour shot.

by Anonymousreply 57706/03/2019

rachels ratings down, her voice is like addeall chalk on a bilious blackboard....eager to go peeeee

by Anonymousreply 57806/03/2019

When even the New York Times has decided Maddow is bad for the brand she is on the road to being a leper.

by Anonymousreply 57906/03/2019

Rachel was making their individual reporters stars and watering down the NYT brand.

It's a devils bargain for the NYT because Rachel has moved on to WaPo.

by Anonymousreply 58006/03/2019

I can't stand The rachel haters on here. And stop obsessing over "ratings". Trolls are a joke!

by Anonymousreply 58106/03/2019

I think Rachel has a crush on Karine Jean-Pierre .

by Anonymousreply 58206/03/2019

I love Rachel.

I'm glad Karine is getting some love. Definitely 1 of the prettiest lesbians ever. It's shameful there weren't male security guards right there though. Thank goodness the nutty animal rights guy was peaceful

by Anonymousreply 58306/03/2019

I was never a fan of Karine J-P. I think she's a sweet person but thought her commentary was preachy and didn't add much to the conversation. But I agree with the poster upthread. What she did was badass! I'm gonna stop fast-forwarding thru her segments and give her another chance.

by Anonymousreply 58406/03/2019

I am Alex Witt's udders, on whom rest that heavy big old blonde floozy wig, whoooo, im tired. MSNBC can u hire me an umbrella to protect me from her nasty wig nest?

by Anonymousreply 58506/04/2019

MSNBC will have to pay for that umbrella. She won't pay her own debts.

by Anonymousreply 58606/04/2019

[quote]Karine Jean-Pierre is a badass. Love her.

Why? What did she do?

by Anonymousreply 58706/04/2019

Karine's badassery right here.

by Anonymousreply 58806/04/2019

why does MSNBC employ that grifter Witt????

she is a gross fug. does not belong on tv assaulting our eye balls, why she there???

by Anonymousreply 58906/04/2019

Maybe she works for cheap, Ive no clue, she does seem like she belongs on some rural tv news show in Arkansas...

by Anonymousreply 59006/04/2019

R586, that's an enlightening story about Alex Witt. She always struck me as a reasonable person and competent (if not exciting) anchor, but she sounds like a jerk here, with superficial values, no common sense or judgment, and a sad lack of honor.

But who's to blame for this odd misuse of the English language -- "Then Witt just ‘fell off the page of the Earth’, Ms Jones claims." -- the lawyer whose generous loan hasn't been repaid (Ms Jones), or the Daily Mail writer?

by Anonymousreply 59106/04/2019

Next thread?

by Anonymousreply 59206/04/2019

Link to next thread here:

by Anonymousreply 59306/04/2019

omg how many face/brow lifts can old doris kearns get???? waatchin her now ….. stretched so tight u can see every vein in her head...

wheeeee

by Anonymousreply 59406/05/2019

Witt busted globally by the UK Daily mail.....how humiliating....read it. so funny...… she is a thief!?

by Anonymousreply 59506/05/2019

Are we just abandoning this thread unfinished??

by Anonymousreply 59606/05/2019

And ...

by Anonymousreply 59706/05/2019

away ...

by Anonymousreply 59806/05/2019

we ...

by Anonymousreply 59906/05/2019

go....

by Anonymousreply 60006/05/2019
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!