Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

MSNBC Part 10

I didn't see a new thread linked at the end of Part 9.

Let's continue our discussion of cute foreign correspondents, fresh-faced news twinks, Nicolle's hair, Rachel and Lawrence's handoff repartee, the state of Jill Wine Banks's lapel, Ari's familiarity with "urban culture," Chris Matthews's pronunciation difficulties, and whether Joe and Mika will actually show up to work on any given day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600March 29, 2019 5:19 AM

Link to the previous thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 28, 2019 8:43 PM

Chris Matthews had been coughing for a month before he left the show; I hope he does not have pneumonia. It can be relatively serious depnding on your age and overall health (see Goldberg, Whoopi). He has a history of malaria as well. I hope he recovers quickly.

by Anonymousreply 2February 28, 2019 8:49 PM

Thanks for starting this thread

Not to be morbid, but who would get Chris Matthews’s hour if, for some reason, he becomes unable to host his show?

by Anonymousreply 3March 1, 2019 1:01 AM

According to Page Six, Brian Williams will be let out of the dog house and be given a primetime slot.

by Anonymousreply 4March 1, 2019 1:03 AM

R4 The article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 1, 2019 1:49 AM

When is Katy due?

by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2019 1:49 AM

So are people speculating that BW will move from late night to Chris Matthews's dinnertime slot?

by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2019 1:57 AM

Ugh. Why can’t NBC just cut Brian Williams loose already? The smarm dripping off that liar is unbearable, ruins every big election night.

by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2019 2:12 AM

Agree totally. He is the epitome of "smarmy", with his stupid jokesy references to his guests. UGH.

by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2019 2:20 AM

Maybe Brian Williams has some sort of iron-clad contract that requires him to be paid even if he’s offscreen.

Sorry, I can’t with him. I’ll have to watch Flip or Flop or something if BW moves to primetime.

by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2019 2:21 AM

Err guys! How could you miss the biggest scoop of that article??

Per R5’s link:

[quote]Industry rumors suggest that bosses are unimpressed with Chuck Todd’s “Meet the Press” spinoff, “MTP Daily.”

Glory to god! The sooner they get rid of this bitch the better.

by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2019 2:21 AM

Normally MSNBC and CNN like to have exclusive deals with analysts that regularly appear on their networks, but I have notice that David Cay Johnston and Michael D'Antonio will appear on both networks on the same nights. I am glad they do because they are both really great analysts and I am always happy to hear what they have to say

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 1, 2019 2:26 AM

Interestingly Rachel didn’t mention at all the Kushner clearance scandal. Her program tonight was good but it felt pre-taped bc of the content in the face of all the other breaking news

by Anonymousreply 13March 1, 2019 2:28 AM

Brian Williams and Lawrence odonnell are the best.

Rachel m and her hyper fits of spending too much time on bullshit, are unwatchable.

ease up on the Adderall bitch. gawd

by Anonymousreply 14March 1, 2019 2:30 AM

Bill Crystal is going to be on with Lawrence.

by Anonymousreply 15March 1, 2019 2:35 AM

Bill Kristol R15

by Anonymousreply 16March 1, 2019 2:59 AM

Thanks for starting the new thread, OP. Now let's get to the important stuff: Nicolle Wallace's hair looks like hell lately! I hope her marriage is OK but what really bothers me is that straggly hair!

by Anonymousreply 17March 1, 2019 2:59 AM

I can’t wait until they fire Chuck Todd. He’s a moron. They should hire Jill Wine-Banks for that time slot.

by Anonymousreply 18March 1, 2019 3:05 AM

R8 and R9, go fuck yourselves. Brian is NOT smarmy, his jokes are actually funny, he’s witty and quick as hell, and his show is every bit as good as Nicolle’s and Rachel’s shows. Those three are, for me, can’t-miss MSNBC.

I sincerely hope he doesn’t take over Hardball. I love him at 11:00. I think it wouldn’t be the same.

by Anonymousreply 19March 1, 2019 3:29 AM

Brian is FAR to fawning over his guests. He expresses his deep love and admiration for every single talking head who agrees to stay up late. It makes me uncomfortable and I can't imagine it doesn't do the same for them.

by Anonymousreply 20March 1, 2019 3:36 AM

Why is MSNBC giving Chris "Fat Fatty" Christie so much air time? He was on with Nicolle this afternoon and I switched to my local news rather than be subjected to her giggling with that patronizing, smug sack of lard. I suspect he is going to primary donald and is going after all the free, pre-campaign time he can get. Did we not learn anything from all the exposure given to candidate drumpf?

I would hate to break up with you, MSNBC, but if I wanted to see the trump ass-lickers I would tune in to Faux.

by Anonymousreply 21March 1, 2019 3:48 AM

[quote]He was on with Nicolle this afternoon and I switched to my local news rather than be subjected to her giggling

No giggling at all. She was hard nosed in the interview and persisted. I saw her first interview with him maybe two weeks ago and don't recall giggling.

R12 - Rick Wilson also appears on both networks. I guess it depends on how each one approaches contract negotiations. People with exclusive contracts probably have more requirements of their time and agree to provide a certain amount of availability. They also tend to appear across shows in the course of a day. Cay Johnson and D'Antonino less frequently and more sporadically and at their leisure or when available and are paid accordingly.

by Anonymousreply 22March 1, 2019 4:40 AM

Is the seven oclock time slot really a promotion? Lately I have been taking a break from the endless coverage of all shit trump for an hour or two and watching shows from six to eight that don’t have anything to do with politics. Plus it makes him look like a backstabber if CM doesn’t retire and is fired. Wasn’t he after O’Donnell’s timeslot? Andy Lack is a hack.

by Anonymousreply 23March 1, 2019 4:53 AM

[quote]Brian is FAR to fawning over his guests. He expresses his deep love and admiration for every single talking head who agrees to stay up late. It makes me uncomfortable and I can't imagine it doesn't do the same for them.

This is not an accurate assessment at all.

by Anonymousreply 24March 1, 2019 6:33 AM

When he is welcoming his guests at the beginning of the show I’m always reminded of the scene in Bridget Jones where her friend tells her to “introduce people with thoughtful details”. He spends the first ten minutes of the show lauding the accomplishments of the people on the panel. And boy, does he lay it on thick. To say otherwise is to be disingenuous. R24 nails it.

by Anonymousreply 25March 1, 2019 11:19 AM

Whoops, I meant r23. R24 must be a relative.

by Anonymousreply 26March 1, 2019 11:22 AM

chuck todd and his trump apologys….wtf is up with him, git him to fox!!!! and that smarmy grin. honey go wig shoppin.

by Anonymousreply 27March 1, 2019 11:40 AM

Chris Christie is repugnant. You can smell the arrogance wafting off of him like a toxic cloud of stale cigar smoke and bean farts. He’s careful NEVER to criticize Trump. Many times he has put a positive spin on what is obviously bad news for Trump. Wallace calls him on his bullshit but seems to like him personally. That’s how he got a pass from Donnie for trashing Kushner in his book. He never trashes him or Ivanka. The closest he’s come to saying that Trump is in deep doo-doo is postulating that the DOJ and SDNY are laying the groundwork to charge him with crimes AFTER he leaves office. And Cohen has given them plenty to work with. I know this thread is about BW but I had to vent because I just saw a clip of the fat bastard from Dateline White House.

by Anonymousreply 28March 1, 2019 11:46 AM

Christie is promoting his new book, so he's appearing everywhere. I disagree with him about pretty much everything, but he is smart and was a federal prosecutor who knows what he's talking about when he explains the law and politics. I don't like his arrogant manner and can't bear to look at him, but I have learned something about the nuts and bolts of the system from listening to him.

by Anonymousreply 29March 1, 2019 11:50 AM

Better BW's laid-back smarm than RM's manic waving of hands, rolling and rapid blinking of mascara'd eyes, and insane repetitiveness.

by Anonymousreply 30March 1, 2019 1:08 PM

Unlike Brian Williams, Rachel hasn’t been exposed as a liar. So she has that going for her, which is nice.

by Anonymousreply 31March 1, 2019 2:13 PM

R20 Yes I noticed this too! It’s cringe-inducing.

Also, thanks for starting this thread.

by Anonymousreply 32March 1, 2019 4:45 PM

do people like brian williams

by Anonymousreply 33March 1, 2019 4:55 PM

So what's Chuck Todd's beef with the Clintons? Yesterday he again insulted the Clintons as if the were criminals. There has to be something else besides Bernie. Did Bill Clinton and Hillary made him cried when he was younger?

Why does he hate them so much?

by Anonymousreply 34March 1, 2019 4:56 PM

Steve Kornacki (who I can't stand) just said on Hardball that Chris Matthews will be back from his vacation on Monday.

So he wasn't sick.

by Anonymousreply 35March 1, 2019 11:09 PM

chuck todd loves dissin dems. he is a major cunt

by Anonymousreply 36March 1, 2019 11:37 PM

I think Chuck Toad is a Repuke.

by Anonymousreply 37March 1, 2019 11:39 PM

I tuned in early today and the first thing I saw was Katy's ginormous titties filling up the screen. Her baby won't starve, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 38March 1, 2019 11:43 PM

Nicolle's hair looked great today.

by Anonymousreply 39March 1, 2019 11:44 PM

Everyone hates the Clinton’s because it’s the vogue thing to do in the media.

Like seriously.

Almost Julianne Moore level of seriously.

America didn’t hate Hilary as much as the media says it did. The truth is true media hates Hilary.

by Anonymousreply 40March 1, 2019 11:48 PM

Lawrence is on and it's a FRIDAY!!!!

This is a banner day indeed!

by Anonymousreply 41March 2, 2019 2:01 AM

R39, I disagree. Nicolle Wallace's hair looked less awful today than earlier in the week, but it's still much too long and today it looked lank. I wish the bob would come back in style -- she looked great with that on "The View".

by Anonymousreply 42March 2, 2019 2:06 AM

[QUOTE]Ugh. Why can’t NBC just cut Brian Williams loose already? The smarm dripping off that liar is unbearable, ruins every big election night.

Agreed. Can’t fucking stand Lyin’ Brian Williams. He drags the whole network down.

[QUOTE]Steve Kornacki (who I can't stand) just said on Hardball that Chris Matthews will be back from his vacation on Monday.

Thank fucking Christ! Seems like every time I turned on Hardball, I saw Kornacki’s goofy ass face. And then I change the channel a second later. I’ve been worried sick wondering where Chris Matthew was.

by Anonymousreply 43March 2, 2019 2:12 AM

Jill Wine-Banks looking even more fabulous than usual. Great new hairstyle!

by Anonymousreply 44March 2, 2019 2:39 AM

It would be great if Chuck Todd got the elbow. I think that's something upon which we can all agree.

Steve Kornacki is so obsessive and manic and fastidious and khaki-clad. I imagine he must have the tightest ass on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 45March 2, 2019 6:03 AM

I find Kornacki exhausting to watch. And I find sometimes he slips his own agenda into his reporting.

I would find Ari Melber more watchable if he cut out all the hip hop bullshit. I wish someone would tell him to knock it the fuck off. I don't care what rap lyric best suits the situation, nor do I care what the rapper du jour thinks about the current situation. He really hurts his credibility and gravitas with all that nonsense.

I don't disagree with any of the above thoughts about Todd and wish they'd sack him. And he's always too eager to have right-wingers on his show and let them spout their opinions unchecked. I especially hate that shrew Dani Pletka.

The less said about Joy Reid, the better.

I really only enjoy Rachel and Nicolle. I find Nicolle's upbeat delivery refreshing and the fact that she has moved more leftward in the age of Trump has helped. I especially enjoyed listening to her give Steve Schmidt shit for all his Howard Schultz nonsense. I used to think Schmidt was becoming more reasonable in the age of Trump - but listening to him trying to justify his support of Schultz with the typical both-siderism bullshit made me totally reassess my opinion on him.

And say what you will about Rachel - at least Dr. Maddow has the bone fides to speak about the subject matter she covers.

by Anonymousreply 46March 2, 2019 1:29 PM

*bona fides

by Anonymousreply 47March 2, 2019 1:33 PM

I'd love to see David Gura and his doughnut plate sub occasionally for one of the prime time anchors. He's supersmart and so easy on the eyes.

If he does well then he could replace Chris Matthews when he retires.

by Anonymousreply 48March 3, 2019 1:33 PM

Todd's hatred of the Clintons and most dems is disgusting. How does this hated man keep his job????

by Anonymousreply 49March 3, 2019 1:35 PM

I notice he is never a guest on other shows, on the panel, is he that loathed?

by Anonymousreply 50March 3, 2019 1:35 PM

I hate Chuck Todd, but he's no Republican. He's not afraid to blame Fox News, Roger Ailes, and Republicans going back to Nixon for the "alternative facts" craziness that we're in today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51March 3, 2019 1:46 PM

Chuck Todd looks like a Republican to many because he’s a both siderism clown. He’s always clumsily reaching for phony ways to attack Dems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 3, 2019 1:49 PM

In addition to MTP duties, Todd holds the title "Political Director" for NBC news, whatever that means. What does this entail? Appointing people to positions or their "beats?" Final word in new hires? Deciding which news gets heaviest coverage?

David Gura reminds me of Barrett Foa.

by Anonymousreply 53March 3, 2019 2:06 PM

MSNBC uses those cutesy hip hop clips from Ari's show in it's advertisements so they must think that it is a selling point. It won't go away soon.

by Anonymousreply 54March 3, 2019 2:10 PM

What’s Ari’s ratings like?

by Anonymousreply 55March 3, 2019 2:11 PM

I'd like to see David Gura and Betsy Woodruff side by side to measure their chins.

by Anonymousreply 56March 3, 2019 2:11 PM

Jesus Christ, R54 is right. People actually like this clown. He’s not going anywhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57March 3, 2019 2:12 PM

Ari is great but he also has the distinct advantage of being on at 6 pm which is classic US viewing time for the evening news.

by Anonymousreply 58March 3, 2019 2:16 PM

MSNBC used to be a wasteland at 6. That he’s getting nearly 1.5 million people to watch him regularly is nothing short of a miracle. They’re still behind Brett Baier but not laughably so like they were in the past. CNN doesn’t even touch a million.

by Anonymousreply 59March 3, 2019 2:23 PM

Better Ari Member, whatever his embarrassing wiggerish tendencies, than Greta Van Cistern in that time slot.

by Anonymousreply 60March 3, 2019 2:51 PM

R52, accusing a journalist of taking both sides is idiotic prima facie. Arguing the other side than the person you are interviewing is the entire point. He didn't let up on that completely disgusting creature, Jim Jordan, this morning on MTP.

by Anonymousreply 61March 3, 2019 4:14 PM

I can’t watch Chuck Todd. He talks about sports more than he talks about politics, and when he talks about politics, he mostly gossips. He is not a journalist.

He doesn’t even have a college degree.

I like Chris Hayes, but I find is eerie how similarly to Rachel Maddow’s distinctive cadence he speaks.

by Anonymousreply 62March 3, 2019 5:25 PM

Ari is corny and a try-hard with his constant recitations of rap lyrics but he pulls in a younger and more diverse audience which is a good thing.

Chuck Todd and Brian Williams should be fired.

Chris Matthews should be demoted to a contributor. I do find him funny and love when he goes after those despicable repubs.

MSNBC needs another woman at either 5, 6 or 11 and at least 1 person of color. There's no reason why almost all the hosts should be white men

by Anonymousreply 63March 3, 2019 7:33 PM

* at either 5, 7 or 11

by Anonymousreply 64March 3, 2019 7:33 PM

DL Non-Fave Miss Joy Ann Reid fills in enough to meet your minimum basic requirements, R63.

by Anonymousreply 65March 3, 2019 7:35 PM

They should lure Don Lemon away from CNN and make him more of a star, since CNN keeps him down. He has been doing more personal commentary lately anyway that really belongs on MSNBC. He could go off the rails and be as much of an asshole and a questionable journalist as he likes, and maybe get drunk on air more often.

by Anonymousreply 66March 3, 2019 7:36 PM

If Ari was clever, the hip hop references might be entertaining or maybe even enlightening. But he’s not so they’re not.

“Mo money, mo problems? Mo Mueller, mo problems!”

That’s just stupid and meaningless and a waste of air time. Any white guy his age could do that.

I’ve said it before, but I’d love for an openly gay anchor to quote Sondheim and other musical theater lyrics when reporting the news.

by Anonymousreply 67March 3, 2019 7:40 PM

R65 who's talking about Joy? She's fine on the weekend. Why can't be there someone else? Brian Williams and Chuck Todd really aren't that great at what they do. Chris Matthews is old

by Anonymousreply 68March 3, 2019 7:41 PM

I agree with everything r46 wrote but I like Katy Tur and Stephanie Ruhl too. Both of them don’t have any more fucks to give and say things about the idiota, his crime family, and his cockamamie cabinet members that could/would have gotten them reprimanded, and possibly suspended, if things were any where near normal in Washington. O’Donnell is always entertaining and informative. I also like Chris Hayes, and dare I say it, I find it soothing listening to Brian Williams suck up to his guests with his overly looong but thoughtful, and no doubt earnest, introductions while I gently drift off to sleep.

by Anonymousreply 69March 3, 2019 10:36 PM

I love the idea of Chris Matthews becoming a regular contributor and a new, fresh face taking over the 7pm slot. Chris is way better in small doses, like on election night coverage when he chimes in with historical, regional or big picture observations.

A long time ago, I liked Joy, but I've been avoiding watching her for a while. She's the go-to host when one of the holy trinity (Chris Hayes, Rachel, Lawrence) is off for the night, and I usually just skip the show if she's filling in.

I find myself really enjoying Ali Velshi when he turns up. I don't watch his show(s) most of the time, but I feel like he's really versatile as a guest host.

by Anonymousreply 70March 4, 2019 12:14 AM

Stephanie Ruhl Annoys the hell out pf me. She is an example who coukd be used by people who say MSNBC is the Fox News of the left. She is too hyperbolic and dramatic to be considered a news person. (Yes, that applies to Mika and Joe and probably to Chris Matthews, too.) And I think Ari is fine when he is discussing law, but his forcing of hiphop and rap into every interview regardless of the interview subject or topic or context is annoying.

Rachel performs a little too much for me, but she is an ace analyst. I also like Chris Hayes.

by Anonymousreply 71March 4, 2019 12:31 AM

I’m in total agreement with your assessment of Chris Mathews. He can no longer carry an hour long show and just alienates his guests with his constant interrupting and stepping on their comments. The only person who ever called him on it was April Ryan who no longer does his show. Just told him straight that SHE was talking now and to stop interrupting her. Love her. I have an aversion to Joy Reid that started long before her anti-gay past was exposed. I don’t believe for a minute that she has changed her view of homosexuality all that much. I change the channel when she’s filling in for the other hosts and NEVER watch her on weekends. The same goes for the Rev. Ugh. I like Ali and I watch his show at one oclock. But when he’s hosting for someone else I don’t watch him.

by Anonymousreply 72March 4, 2019 12:34 AM

Woof, this guy Brendan Buck on Kasie Hunt’s show right now is a hottie.

by Anonymousreply 73March 4, 2019 12:35 AM

I am genuinely embarrassed for Ali when he does the lame rap stuff. I also find his voice annoying and have pretty much stopped watching his show. Nicolle Wallace is a must see and I will tape it if I can’t be home. I just realized how lame that sounds.

by Anonymousreply 74March 4, 2019 12:39 AM

r73, You can have him, he's a Repuke.

by Anonymousreply 75March 4, 2019 12:42 AM

R74, I agree with you wholeheartedly about Ari. I think the only people on DL who love him are the people who think he’s hot. I can’t take the hip-hop shit. He must be attracting black viewers and Millennials to his show, which is good. Hopefully they’ll vote.

Nicolle Wallace is an absolute joy to watch, and she understands Washington, policy, Republicans, and all the ins and outs of the various goings-on in the Trump WH and the investigations of it, and she’s quick on her feet and funny. Her laughing outbursts always make me laugh, too. She, Rachel, Chris Hayes, and Brian Williams are the four most competent show hosts the channel has. I can live without Hayes, but the other 3 are a part of my soul. I just realized how lame THAT sounds.

R74, do you use a VCR or a DVR?

by Anonymousreply 76March 4, 2019 12:55 AM

[quote]and when he talks about politics, he mostly gossips

Chuck Todd LOVES to chew the insider, wheels of power type of political fat. Who is outmaneuvering whom, who's aligning themselves with whom, etc. Which would be fine in normal times for normal Congresses and administrations.

But we haven't been in normal times for quite a while.

by Anonymousreply 77March 4, 2019 12:56 AM

I don't listen to rap nor care about it but I enjoy Ari a lot. And not only because he's easy on the eyes. He can zero in on aspects of the topics that other hosts miss. And whenever he delivers a rant, he's second only to Lawrence in the mix of argument and forcefulness.

by Anonymousreply 78March 4, 2019 1:04 AM

DVR, r76. I had the service for years through my cable company and never used it and now I can’t live without it. I’ll tape Katy Tur’s show too if I am not going to be home.

by Anonymousreply 79March 4, 2019 1:04 AM

Stephanie Ruhl is a campy mess but she’s entertaining in small doses. In real life, she’s probably exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 80March 4, 2019 1:05 AM

That’s an apt description of Ruhl r80 but she’s also smart as a whip. And she shows real emotion when something is so wrong that you can’t help but be moved to tears. Like Trump and his defense of KJU. We need more people with heart who tell it like it is and have a public forum to do it. She’s also fun. Like when she and Katy fan girled out over the wedding of Meghan and Harry.

by Anonymousreply 81March 4, 2019 1:13 AM

[quote]I am genuinely embarrassed for Ali when he does the lame rap stuff.

You're talking about Ari Melber, right, R74? Not Ali Velshi? As far as I know, Ali doesn't rap on air.

by Anonymousreply 82March 4, 2019 1:29 AM

Yes, Ari Melber. Smart ass.

by Anonymousreply 83March 4, 2019 1:32 AM

Ari's recitation are always relevant to the conversation in play, he is not spouting random offensive lyrics. e.g., Not being a fan of hip hop, I first heard this Jay Z poetry from Ari: "I'm not a businessman, I'm a business, man."

by Anonymousreply 84March 4, 2019 2:07 AM

LOL, R84. Yeah, true art that is.

by Anonymousreply 85March 4, 2019 2:08 AM

R85 - the referenced lyric is certainly more relatable than your juvenile "LOL."

by Anonymousreply 86March 4, 2019 2:40 AM

Speaking of April Ryan, who I adore, does she appear on MSNBC any more at all? It seems like its been many months since I've seen her there. Or was it CNN where she usually appeared?

by Anonymousreply 87March 4, 2019 3:03 AM

Say what you will about Ari, he opened up the show to people who you wouldn't expect. And he has a sense of humor about his infatuation with rappers.

by Anonymousreply 88March 4, 2019 4:35 AM

R87 I have been watching MSNBC and CNN for years. I've never seen her on MSNBC. I think she's under contract to CNN and isn't allowed to be on other networks.

by Anonymousreply 89March 4, 2019 4:43 AM

R89 there are plenty of clips of April Ryan’s many appearances on MSNBC on YouTube

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90March 4, 2019 4:50 AM

omg joy reid's Caesar hair do last nite was cute

and her well painted face is sexy.

git em gurl.

by Anonymousreply 91March 4, 2019 5:54 AM

praying the rumor is true brian Williams will replace joe and mika.

by Anonymousreply 92March 4, 2019 5:55 AM

What? That isn’t the rumor. It’s that he might replace Chris Matthews, which I hope doesn’t happen. I love my Brian at 11pm.

by Anonymousreply 93March 4, 2019 6:02 AM

Here goes Scarborough now patting himself on the back as usual about something he said 5 yrs ago....is he nuts? alwys having to show the audience he was Right bout ev thing.... he aint well.

by Anonymousreply 94March 4, 2019 10:08 AM

“Stephanie Ruhl is a campy mess...”

Is this appropriate in journalism? Being a campy mess?

by Anonymousreply 95March 4, 2019 10:12 AM

Velshi is excellent, and has a great voice. But he has a face made for radio, alas.

by Anonymousreply 96March 4, 2019 11:51 AM

Nicolle just said "bullshit" on her show. Quoting Trump's CPAC speech, but still. Jonathan Lemire looked kind of shocked.

by Anonymousreply 97March 4, 2019 8:49 PM

I think we're going to hearing the word shit a lot more in the coming year.

by Anonymousreply 98March 4, 2019 9:01 PM

Dily Mail reporting of ex- of DL Fave Lawrence O'Donnell preggers at age 48! Tamron Hall is 32 weeks and Lawrence is not the Babydaddy!

by Anonymousreply 99March 4, 2019 9:21 PM

Yeah, she tweeted it a few hours ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100March 4, 2019 9:27 PM

Is that Tamron Hall? She looks exactly like Porsha from Real Housewives of Atlanta (who is also pregnant)

by Anonymousreply 101March 4, 2019 10:55 PM

L O'Donnell the daddy?

by Anonymousreply 102March 4, 2019 11:00 PM

For those who've been worried sick (!) about Chris Matthews due to his recent fairly prolonged absence: He's back for his show today and says he's been on vacation in New Zealand for 2 weeks.

by Anonymousreply 103March 4, 2019 11:11 PM

No r102, some other guy she's been dating is the baby daddy.

by Anonymousreply 104March 4, 2019 11:53 PM

You mean Lawrence is no longer her boyfriend? Meh, no longer a reason to care about her then.

Lol Nicolle and MSNBC as a whole have been taking more liberty with cursing . I think is great.

by Anonymousreply 105March 5, 2019 12:07 AM

On his first show back tonight, Chris Matthews showed the clip of Trump saying "bullshit" in his CPAC screed. Chris pronounced it "not very presidential."

by Anonymousreply 106March 5, 2019 12:10 AM

Chris Matthews looks unwell. New Zealand? Is that where he became gaunt and developed gray teeth?

by Anonymousreply 107March 5, 2019 1:26 AM

Rachel’s face is purple during her interview with Jerry Nadler. WTF?!?

by Anonymousreply 108March 5, 2019 1:28 AM

Yeah her makeup seems slightly overdone compared to usual, and her eyes seemed kind of puffy.

Blah, so did mine this morning. This cold NYC weather blows.

by Anonymousreply 109March 5, 2019 1:32 AM

Adorable! Phil Rucker is making homemade cookies to welcome Ashley Parker back to work after her maternity leave!

by Anonymousreply 110March 5, 2019 1:39 AM

He and Ashley seem like close friends. Baby Maz w/ Uncle Phil

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111March 5, 2019 3:14 AM

Nicolle has admitted to being a "pottymouth," so I'm sure she's in hog heaven with that CPAC rant.

by Anonymousreply 112March 5, 2019 6:42 AM

Another reason to live Nicolle.

by Anonymousreply 113March 5, 2019 12:20 PM

Tamron Hall's babydaddy (husband?) is a grizzled old white guy named Steve Greener. He's a very rich music industry guy.

by Anonymousreply 114March 5, 2019 1:32 PM

Chris Jansen SUCKS.

by Anonymousreply 115March 5, 2019 2:09 PM

Who the fuck is GOP prick Evan Siegfried? He's on this morning with Chris Jansing. Sick of hearing his closeted BS.

by Anonymousreply 116March 5, 2019 2:15 PM

R115, do you mean Chris Jansing? If so, what has she said or done to cause your poor opinion of her?

by Anonymousreply 117March 5, 2019 4:51 PM

Conservative queen Noah Rothman looks positively ghastly and vampiric in his white face makeup next to the relatively tanned Jonathan Lemire.

by Anonymousreply 118March 5, 2019 9:54 PM

Chuck Todd actually made me laugh out loud for the first time ever. He just did a parody of Beto, Biden, and Swalwell teasing announcements that still haven’t come.

I loathe Chuck, but that video segment was legitimately hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 119March 5, 2019 10:02 PM

I haven't seen Steve Schmidt in quite a while.

by Anonymousreply 120March 5, 2019 10:19 PM

Chuck Todd tried desperately to get his guests to agree with him that the Dem's made a huge mistake requesting so much info/evidence and tried to get them to say that it is just another word for impeachment but none of them would bite. He really hates Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 121March 5, 2019 10:20 PM

I hope Rachel Judiciously slapped her make up artist after last night so hopefully tonight’s show her rouge will be better blended and she won’t look like the girl who turns into a purple plump from Willy Wonka

by Anonymousreply 122March 5, 2019 10:28 PM

so that's why we haven't seen Daniel Goldman for a while on tv...he's been hired by Schiff for the House Democrats investigation

by Anonymousreply 123March 5, 2019 10:45 PM

I just turned on my TV and Ari was quoting Jay-Z. Sigh. Turned him off.

by Anonymousreply 124March 5, 2019 11:06 PM

He had an unhinged meltdown on his own podcast over Howard Schultz a few weeks ago, R120. Best for him to lay low until that sordid business is over with.

by Anonymousreply 125March 5, 2019 11:16 PM

I didn't catch the name when they announced Schiff had hired a former Russian mob prosecutor. When I Googled for more info, the Breitbart headline calls Goldman a "leftist." Jesus, those people are too stupid to breath.

I'm watching Rachel's show from yesterday. R122. At first the "rouge" reminded me of Meghan Markle's slapped on excess. But looking more closely, it seems like she went on a ski weekend. She's slightly sunburned and has clear goggle marks.

by Anonymousreply 126March 5, 2019 11:45 PM

Noah Rothman pings off the charts,

by Anonymousreply 127March 5, 2019 11:54 PM

R121 David Axelrod said the same thing last night on Twitter. In fact I think that’s where Chuck Toad (and CNN) got it from. It’s a valid point.

Axelrod’s tweet: “Maybe I’m missing something, but the hazard of an omnibus document demand by House judiciary versus discreet, serial ones is that, however legitimate the areas of inquiry, the wide-ranging nature of it is too easily plays into the “witch-hunt” meme.”

So ease up. People can disagree with how the Dems are going about this without being OMG TRAITORS!!

by Anonymousreply 128March 6, 2019 12:01 AM

And just now he’s remarking about all the people who lost their shit about his tweet from last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129March 6, 2019 12:04 AM

When the Republicans bring out the heavy artillery, everyone nods with respect and approval. When the Democrats do the same, “Whoa whoa whoa, guys! Calm down, take it easy, be nice!”

Bullshit. Axelod of all people knows better. Is he angling for a Fox News job?

by Anonymousreply 130March 6, 2019 12:09 AM

I agree, R130. The time to bring to light the truth of what's going on with the Trump administration and the Trump businesses has long since passed. The Republicans already wasted two years of our lives covering up for him; meanwhile he's endlessly offered passes and double standards by the media. 1/100th of the scandal plaguing this abomination would have sunk any other presidency by now.

No more delay. We need oversight, accountability and answers, and any hand-wringing over this should very much be scorned.

by Anonymousreply 131March 6, 2019 12:45 AM

brace yourselves! Lawrence is going after the Senatrice right now!

by Anonymousreply 132March 6, 2019 2:57 AM

weary of chuck asswipe todd's bashing of dems with that shit eating grin of his

by Anonymousreply 133March 6, 2019 3:01 AM

Chris Jansing was annoying this morning. Vaguely spectrum-esque, in her inability to connect with the guest experts. Just loud, stilted, weird. Weird delivery, vaguely impolite.

by Anonymousreply 134March 6, 2019 3:10 AM

Someone has something on Ken Dilanian. What's he being threatened with, so that he's now a Trump shill?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135March 6, 2019 3:11 AM

I sure hope the news that brian Williams may replace either doddering chris Matthews or lying joe scarborough is true

by Anonymousreply 136March 6, 2019 10:16 AM

That's just DL FAKE news, r136.

by Anonymousreply 137March 6, 2019 10:28 AM

Guest Isaac Mizrahi was flirting shamelessly with Craig Melvin on Ari Melber's show tonight. And a bit with Ari, too. It was cute.

by Anonymousreply 138March 6, 2019 11:38 PM

I like when Craig guests with Ari. He lets down his guard and doesn't seem like a pompous anchorman.

by Anonymousreply 139March 6, 2019 11:39 PM

Was Craig spitting dope rhymes at Ari? Or does MSNBC only allow the dorky white guy to do that?

by Anonymousreply 140March 6, 2019 11:44 PM

Matthews hasn't gone to Ash Wednesday Mass.

by Anonymousreply 141March 6, 2019 11:52 PM

been to ^

by Anonymousreply 142March 6, 2019 11:53 PM

Ted Lui did tho r141

by Anonymousreply 143March 6, 2019 11:54 PM

Yeah, r143, and whoever schmeared him had a heavy hand. That was a large ashes mark on Liu.

by Anonymousreply 144March 6, 2019 11:58 PM

I really hope that Chris Matthews and Droopy Dog looking ass Chuck Todd is not around for the 2020 election. I can't take their half-ass journalistic nonsense. Chris needs to retire, what with all the spitting when talking and constant interruption of guests. Considering Meet the Press' esteemed past, that show deserves sooo much better than ugly ass Chuck, king of the piss ass follow up questions.

by Anonymousreply 145March 7, 2019 12:04 AM

Datalounge was throwing a fit yesterday when I wanted to post this, but I will not be denied.

Nicolle was a VISION in fuchsia on Tuesday's show! And her hair, of course, was fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 146March 7, 2019 4:03 AM

Thank you madame DeFarge @ r148.

by Anonymousreply 147March 7, 2019 5:16 AM

^^must be going blind r146^^

by Anonymousreply 148March 7, 2019 5:18 AM

Lawrence has no fucking lips! If anyone ever needed lip injections it's him.

by Anonymousreply 149March 7, 2019 5:21 AM

I have finally managed to give up Morning Joe completely. I find John Berman and, despite the spelling of her name, Alisyn Camerota so much more watchable than Joe and his concubine. I used to turn to MSNBC in the morning out of habit but just can't any longer.

by Anonymousreply 150March 7, 2019 10:01 AM

Sexy lipped Ken D is CIA.

by Anonymousreply 151March 7, 2019 10:08 AM

AARON SCHOCK is on Morning Joe right now!!!

Talking about being a free man.

He's grown a beard.

by Anonymousreply 152March 7, 2019 11:54 AM

Well, that was boring.

All Schock did was explain (in his view) how the charges ended up being dropped against him and what it feels like to finally be free of any legal woes after a few tense years. Nothing about what he's doing now or what he plans to do in the future.

Yeah, riveting.

by Anonymousreply 153March 7, 2019 12:19 PM

Did they ask him if he is gay ?

by Anonymousreply 154March 7, 2019 12:44 PM

I watched the clip with Mizrahi Melvin and Ari and it was so refreshing to see two straight guys so at ease with themselves that they were able to appreciate the gay guy’s praise without making a joke of it. Thank you to the poster above for posting about it

by Anonymousreply 155March 7, 2019 12:46 PM

R148, it's R146 who's going blind, if he thinks that Nicolle Wallace's current hair is "fabulous". Bring back the bob!

by Anonymousreply 156March 7, 2019 1:16 PM

[quote] I haven't seen Steve Schmidt in quite a while.

and you won't as long as he is working for the Schultz campaign unless they interview him in that capacity. They won't have anyone working for any campaign come on air and do general analyst work.

by Anonymousreply 157March 7, 2019 1:18 PM

Schock did more than that. He mentioned Men’s Health at least four or five times! And Instagram!

And yes, he whined about people coming for his freedom, and no, not one “journalist” on MSNBC took that cue to address his voting against LGBT freedoms, or took the Instagram cue to ask about his super-gay Instagram presence working out with Barry’s Bootcamp founders, working out with a guy who has an OnlyFans porn account, posing with Sam Smith, posing with Elton John, posing with the gay troll friend of Lisa Vanderpump.

by Anonymousreply 158March 7, 2019 1:27 PM

Adam Kinzinger's ugly politics are taking a hit on his looks.He's starting to look rough. Time for him to start shaving a getting a haircut that fits his age. Starting to look like one of those douche bro gays at the club that refuse to accept that they aren't in their early twenty's anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159March 7, 2019 4:16 PM

The beard and unshaven trend has gotten out of control. So many guys with scruff and/or gray beards look strung out and homeless. Only a small percentage of guys look good with a full, well-maintained beard. Just because you can grow hair on your face doesn't mean that you look good or even presentable doing it.

by Anonymousreply 160March 7, 2019 4:20 PM

Chris Matthews just called MBS "MLB or whatever his name was over in Saudi"

by Anonymousreply 161March 7, 2019 11:47 PM

lol he's that hilarious drunk uncle who means well but is losing it. He should be a contributor at this point and not host a show

by Anonymousreply 162March 8, 2019 12:45 AM

David Wallace-Wells.

nice!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163March 8, 2019 12:58 AM

I just noticed him, too, R163. Dude’s got awfully narrow eyes for a guy with such a GIGANTIC lower jaw. Handsome, though. Any idea how old he is? I’m guessing he’s younger than I am (I’m 39) because he looks older than me, and nowadays that’s a sign that someone is younger than me.

by Anonymousreply 164March 8, 2019 1:07 AM

[quote] R67: I’ve said it before, but I’d love for an openly gay anchor to quote Sondheim and other musical theater lyrics when reporting the news.

Thomas Roberts was interviewing someone once and said something like:

“...I’m a guy, and sensitive to getting older...”

Which was weird because, traditionally, you might hear a woman say that, but men traditionally are more stoic, and less vain, about cosmetic changes or aging. And what is the alternative to being “a guy”? A moose?

by Anonymousreply 165March 8, 2019 1:39 AM

Jonathan Swann of Axios is on now, as usual with inside info from the White House. Like Milo Yiannopoulos, he was unheard of one day and had inside info from the highest-profile people and agencies the next. Do not trust it. Swann and Axios, AMI editor Dylan Howard and Rupert Murdoch all are Aussies working against US interests.

by Anonymousreply 166March 8, 2019 12:40 PM

What's with all those bracelets that Donny Deutsch wears on his wrists? He can't even get his cuffs buttoned.

by Anonymousreply 167March 8, 2019 12:58 PM

omg miss mika still makin a buck off her KNOW UR VALUE bullshit

lady, clean ur own house, have some balls and kick cheatin joe's ass to the curb.

ur a joke, wise up

by Anonymousreply 168March 8, 2019 1:02 PM

Gross. Peggy Noonan this morning. What a phony.

by Anonymousreply 169March 8, 2019 1:36 PM

R167 - I'll have to look for them next time. I wonder if they could be a treatment for Parkinson's - there are bracelets that help reduce tremors. I mentioned in the last thread that Deutsch seemed to have a slight head tremor on a Lawrence O'Donnell appearance last week I'd never noticed it before. He was also resting his head on his hand (as though to stabilize) which I hadn't seen him do before. Parkinson's symptoms worsen in the evening. My father had Parkinson's so I'm sensitive to the signs. I've been noticing them in Susan Collins for a few years now.

by Anonymousreply 170March 8, 2019 3:22 PM

omg yes, peggy noonan, speech writer for old creep ronad Reagan, is gross.

she talks like the wisdom of the world rides on her old shoulders.

someday all the old right wingers will be in the ground, and the young spirit of freedom can run things..

by Anonymousreply 171March 8, 2019 3:42 PM

Interesting about Donny's wrists. I'll have to look out for that.

He has the most beautiful suit, shirt, neck tie combos.

by Anonymousreply 172March 8, 2019 5:24 PM

God I hate Chris Hays' Thing 1 and Thing 2. They are just excuses to cram in a few extra commercial.

by Anonymousreply 173March 9, 2019 1:12 AM

Leave Chris alone, R173. He's adorable.

by Anonymousreply 174March 9, 2019 1:14 AM

Per Wikipedia

Donny Deutsch's first television appearance was as a contestant on the game show Match Game after he had just graduated from University of Pennsylvania. He won the $5,000 jackpot celebrity match with Betty White.

by Anonymousreply 175March 9, 2019 1:17 AM

Donny Deutsch was dating Trump's ex-wife Marla Maples back in January 2018, did DL miss this or was it just I who miss this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176March 9, 2019 1:22 AM

R166, I've never liked Axios since listening to its founder's interview on Pod Save America from 2017. Lovett and the bros asked him some very fair questions and his responses were disingenuous and petulant.

by Anonymousreply 177March 9, 2019 1:37 AM

I had wondered about Swann after reading his bio. He'd only been in the U.S. since '15, yet was delivering all sorts of scoops. Reporters work for years to develop sources, but he reaches our shores and his career is on the fast track stat.

[quote]Former Washington Post journalist Ronald Kessler claimed in his 2018 book, The Trump White House: Changing the Rules of the Game, that Swan is among a handful of reporters to whom President Trump feeds information, with instructions to attribute quotes an unnamed White House official.[10]

by Anonymousreply 178March 9, 2019 1:46 AM

I accidentally posted that before finishing. It's awfully suspicious, isn't it?

[quote]Swan was the first to report that the U.S. would pull out of the Paris climate deal;[3][11] that Trump would recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital;[3][12] and that Trump would end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals executive action policy.[3][13] On April 11, 2018, Swan broke the news that the Speaker of the House Paul Ryan was retiring from Congress.[3][14] On October 9, 2018, he was the first to report that Trump had accepted the resignation of Ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley.[15]

[quote]On September 24, 2018, he was the first to report that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein had verbally resigned. The story was later updated to clarify that it was uncertain if the White House had accepted the resignation,[16] though Swan also published the Rosenstein exit statement that the Justice Department sent to the White House.[17] Swan later said he had given the resignation story unwarranted certainty.[16] Other news outlets had more accurately reported that Rosenstein was considering a resignation.[18]

by Anonymousreply 179March 9, 2019 1:47 AM

But isn't Swan engaged to Betsy Woodruff, who is certainly no fan of Trump?

by Anonymousreply 180March 9, 2019 1:47 AM

They are engaged. Betsy is a graduate of Hillsdale College in Michigan which is a hotbed of conservatism. I don't know what her reporting would be like if Trump weren't president.

by Anonymousreply 181March 9, 2019 1:50 AM

I like Brian Williams for delivery. Aside from his old fabrications and embellishments, he communicates and anchors well.

Chuck Todd is annoying.

I like Stephanie Rhule. She will say sometimes what all are thinking, but fear doing so.

by Anonymousreply 182March 9, 2019 1:53 AM

i am so tired of Todd and it seems every other newsperson talking about the "Dems in disarray". but never a same take on any repug issue.

by Anonymousreply 183March 9, 2019 2:16 AM

Joy in for Rachel tonight and she looks so much better in just a classic peach silk blouse with a proper collar and sleeves.

by Anonymousreply 184March 9, 2019 2:18 AM

oh yea, todd gets a hard on from bashin dems....he is an asswipe and lets git him fired !

by Anonymousreply 185March 9, 2019 2:29 AM

Love see garett haake replace the sophomoric scarborough.

let him go run for congress, we pray no more dead bodys materialize., as before.

by Anonymousreply 186March 9, 2019 9:44 AM

What is that at R186? Is it what happens when you run Russian though Google Translate?

by Anonymousreply 187March 9, 2019 9:49 AM

lol, no its called tequila sunrise at dusk

by Anonymousreply 188March 9, 2019 11:21 AM

watching the old alex witt, so boring and untalented, she should retire, is she marry boss? don't get it

by Anonymousreply 189March 9, 2019 11:55 AM

Chick Todd’s haircut/bangs and that goatee are dreadful. He needs a makeover.

by Anonymousreply 190March 9, 2019 12:32 PM

Glenn Kirschner = DILF

by Anonymousreply 191March 9, 2019 6:11 PM

Toddy looks like a 50s hipster wannabe. He needs to start snapping his fingers in approval.

Can a beret be nigh?

by Anonymousreply 192March 9, 2019 6:29 PM

Thomas Roberts was in Moscow with Tiny IQ45 hosting the 2013 Miss Universe pageant. I wonder if he has been questioned by the special counsel.

by Anonymousreply 193March 9, 2019 7:37 PM

Knowing Roberts, you could probably buy him a few drinks at his local watering hole and he'd tell you everything about the trip. As an American journalist/anchor, wouldn't he have been the object of some sort of eavesdropping or observation?

by Anonymousreply 194March 9, 2019 7:49 PM

Are Katy Tur’s giant tits real??

by Anonymousreply 195March 9, 2019 7:52 PM

Donny Deutsch confronts Scarborough about his constant interruptions and does not back down. Mika: "I want to hear what Donny has to say," Interaction goes beyond this excerpt. Tense. For this alone, DD should be a DL hero.

DEUTSCH: “First of all, don’t scream at me like that. I don’t deserve that, okay?” SCARBOROUGH: "Oh, I know. I know that." DEUTSCH: “I’m serious." SCARBOROUGH: "Are you serious?" DEUTSCH: "I'm serious. Don’t scream at me. I was just trying to make a point.” SCARBOROUGH: “I was actually trying to make a point too. I wanted to finish it.” DEUTSCH: “Then just say excuse me and don’t lash out at me. SCARBOROUGH: “Are you kidding me, Donny?” DEUTSCH: “No, I’m not kidding at all.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196March 9, 2019 7:56 PM

I don't see DD as a hero. He's another attentionwhore who knew exactly who Trump is yet was friends with him until it became taboo. If DD were that great he would never have been more than a casual acquaintance of Trump's. Now DD is using his past association with Trump and friendship with another scumbag Cohen to get on tv constantly. He's just as fake as anyone

Is he right in this instance about Scarborough? absolutely but they're both annoying as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 197March 9, 2019 8:05 PM

I understand what you're saying, R197. DL has heroes for all sorts of weird reasons, seriously.

How close was Deutsch to Trump? Was theirs a superficial NYC "friendship" based on business/social contacts and mutual back-scratching? DD had an ad agency to run and kissing important clients' rings is part of the game. I guess he had a ringside seat to Trump's sociopathy, but so did lots of other business people. Deutsch seems to be the only one of those types who openly discussed or alluded to the Trump Organization corruption.

by Anonymousreply 198March 9, 2019 8:26 PM

LOVING that John Heilemann on right now.

He just seems like if you got him slightly drunk or stoned he'd happily get in bed with you.

by Anonymousreply 199March 9, 2019 10:39 PM

Ms Tur is pregnant.

Big tits come, big tits go...

by Anonymousreply 200March 10, 2019 1:42 AM

scarb Is infamous for butting in and finishing what others say. that he continues to get away with it is weird. aint anyone above him to say hey dude shut the hell up. or do they fear him.

hope brian Williams replaces him as rumored. scarb and mik can fly off into the sunset to run for dogcatcher....know ur value and retire bitch.

Donny is one of my faves. he take no shit from 'pat myself on the back former failed congressman' joe..

by Anonymousreply 201March 10, 2019 9:57 AM

Like wendy Williams show, ratings will skyrocket when joe is gone, and his sidekick smiley smirky 'I got nuthinn to say' mika tha dika.

by Anonymousreply 202March 10, 2019 9:58 AM

is alex witt a man in drag ????

by Anonymousreply 203March 10, 2019 11:09 AM

R195 She was very well endowed pre-pregnancy.

by Anonymousreply 204March 10, 2019 7:12 PM

[quote]God I hate Chris Hays' Thing 1 and Thing 2. They are just excuses to cram in a few extra commercial.

They are the most hilarious segments on all of MSNBC’s daily programming. I look forward to them every night. I always guffaw.

by Anonymousreply 205March 10, 2019 9:12 PM

It seemed like Nick Confessore was having a mini stroke this morning on Morning Joe. Stuttering. pausing and forgetting words. It sounded like he just gave up with his thoughts and stopped talking and Mika tossed it off to someone else to help him out. I wonder what was going on?

by Anonymousreply 206March 11, 2019 2:44 PM

I like Philip Rucker- he's a little cupcake, and VERY SMART!!!

by Anonymousreply 207March 11, 2019 6:19 PM

When they came back from commercial break, Katy obviously had a fan blowing on her. Her hair was moving in the breeze. She's in that part of pregnancy where some women become furnaces.

OMG, Sarah Huckabeast's hair at the press briefing. She must be disliked in her office if no one told her it looks like disheveled crap when she left for the briefing.

by Anonymousreply 208March 11, 2019 6:35 PM

I'd like to have Tony Dokoupil's hot, hot seed in me, too.

by Anonymousreply 209March 11, 2019 6:39 PM

R208 I think the women of the Trump admin must have a pact to look like a pack of wild savage beastwomen so as to continue to bewilder and intimidate the press.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210March 11, 2019 6:39 PM

I just went to the kitchen for a couple of minutes to get lunch and the briefing is over?! It was less than 15 min. Record time?

by Anonymousreply 211March 11, 2019 6:51 PM

It seems like Stephanie Ruhle has been MIA much more for her 2 weekday shows since that unflattering article about her "cozy relationship"and the Under Armour CEO. I'd think if that article caused problems with either of their marriages, hiding out in the studio on her shows is the best place to hide out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212March 11, 2019 7:45 PM

r212, Stephanie Ruhle was on her show today so...

by Anonymousreply 213March 11, 2019 9:11 PM

.....and her blouse was soooo pretty!

by Anonymousreply 214March 11, 2019 9:14 PM

Thing 1 and Thing 2 were especially funny today. TimApple LOL. God Trump is such a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 215March 12, 2019 12:45 AM

So Chris Cuomo (I know, CNN....) has Stormy's first lawyer Keith Whatshisname on tonight and I'm just wondering again: WEHT Michael Avenatti? He's not even mentioned, much less appearing.

by Anonymousreply 216March 12, 2019 1:02 AM

Avenatti has moved on to R Kelly

by Anonymousreply 217March 12, 2019 1:06 AM

R216 See this article.

Also, I believed he moved on to representing the R Kelly accusers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218March 12, 2019 1:06 AM

RUTGER BREGMAN on with Lawrence!

Swoooooooon............

by Anonymousreply 219March 12, 2019 2:45 AM

joe is off for the night, energy on the show much more relaxed and focused. he is an irritant to the show, . alwys congratulating himself on his ability to 'see into the future'..... dude ur a creep. go away.

by Anonymousreply 220March 12, 2019 10:09 AM

Mika so perky, girl love her Adderall....

by Anonymousreply 221March 12, 2019 12:06 PM

off for the night r220?

by Anonymousreply 222March 12, 2019 12:09 PM

This photo made my day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223March 12, 2019 4:39 PM

Thanks for posting, R223. These ladies always have the best legal insight and it's great to see them all together.

It's also the first time I've ever seen Barbara McQuade smile, and she looks great!

by Anonymousreply 224March 12, 2019 4:45 PM

R206 - yeah, that was so obvious, I had to play it back to make sure it wasn't in my head. (It sounds even worse in playback. And after he speaks, you can hear someone whispering something.)

I thought it curious they didn't go back to him for about another half hour. But when they did, he sounded completely normal.

Maybe he just needed a little nap - or perhaps something was happening to him off screen that distracted him.

by Anonymousreply 225March 12, 2019 6:00 PM

Could be he was distracted by someone speaking in his earpiece R206. I’ve noticed people occasionally pull their earpiece out while they’re speaking, and I assume that’s the reason.

by Anonymousreply 226March 12, 2019 6:57 PM

I want Glen Kirschner inside mw QUITE deeply

by Anonymousreply 227March 12, 2019 7:12 PM

What is up with Lawrence O'Donnell and freshwomyn Congressperson Katie Porter (Dem-CA)?

by Anonymousreply 228March 12, 2019 7:55 PM

Maddow has single-handedly raised the ratings across the board at MSNBC. She really is the new O Reilly : minus the sexual harassment and ideology. Just in terms of star power.

by Anonymousreply 229March 12, 2019 8:02 PM

Maddow is a DNC puppet.

by Anonymousreply 230March 12, 2019 8:25 PM

^^^ucch

by Anonymousreply 231March 12, 2019 8:35 PM

I'm crushing on Medhi Hassan from Al Jazeera. Anyone know the story on him?

by Anonymousreply 232March 12, 2019 11:26 PM

I think Sam Seder is sexy as fuck. Can just imagine he has a hairy chest.

by Anonymousreply 233March 13, 2019 12:11 AM

I’ve always found him attractive too R233.

by Anonymousreply 234March 13, 2019 12:13 AM

Is his marriage over? I see he no longer wears a wedding ring.

by Anonymousreply 235March 13, 2019 12:16 AM

Fire god dam Scarborough and his dumb whore mika!!!!

by Anonymousreply 236March 13, 2019 12:19 AM

R236, I read the first part of your post to be referring to Scarborough as a "fire god", which sounds impressive as hell -- Joe isn't fierce enough to deserve such a title!

by Anonymousreply 237March 13, 2019 12:46 AM

R228 Lawrence appreciates a badass, which Katie Porter is. Love her.

by Anonymousreply 238March 13, 2019 2:10 AM

Why do people who hate Morning Joe continue to watch it? 1/3 of the MSNBC threads is Mika bashing. Don’t get me wrong, I think it’s a *terrible* show—unfocused, unprofessional, way too casual, pointlessly drawn out for 3 hours. But you know what? I’ve seen it maybe twice because 1) when I did see it, I hated it, and 2) I am NOT GETTING UP AT SIX O’CLOCK in the fuckin morning. Who are you people who are up that early and watching a cable news show you don’t like?

It is the worst show on all of MSNBC, and that includes Kendis Gibson’s two-hour slots on weekend afternoons. Okay, maybe it’s not ...as ...bad as ...Al ...Sharpton... on weekend.... evenings.

by Anonymousreply 239March 13, 2019 3:47 AM

weird to have awesome O'Donnell on the same channel as that narcissistic creep scab borough...

death of his intern! hey!

by Anonymousreply 240March 13, 2019 5:02 AM

yeah I don't fuck with Mika and Joe. Remember they started out as #TeamTrump until it became too costly for their reputations.

by Anonymousreply 241March 13, 2019 5:26 AM

And so this morning we have Lawrence on with Mika though Joe is not there. I'm betting Lawrence would NOT get up this early if Joe was there.

by Anonymousreply 242March 13, 2019 12:56 PM

refreshing show tonite , bragging joe was gone, mika smiled so much and seemd chipper, as he wont let her speak much...the entire panel had a glow....be so fab if brian Williams does replace his ass.

by Anonymousreply 243March 13, 2019 3:59 PM

Brian Williams is not getting up at 4:00 a.m. for a morning show. That would be a demotion for the former anchor of the evening news. If anything, he'll get Matthews slot, once the network brass decide what to do with Sr. Spittle.

I've read that MJ is THE show beltway insiders watch and is on TVs in restaurants and similar public spaces in DC (i,e, places where deplorable tourists would not go) -- which makes sense since the show focuses on politics and Scarborough was once one of them. Besides, MJ's ratings went up last year as Fox and CNN's declined. I don't think MSNBC will be getting rid any time soon, no matter how obnoxious he gets. He needs more people like Donny Deutsch who will confront him on panels. Or Rachel Maddow, who firmly disagreed with Joe years ago before she became the host of her own show, much to Joe's sputtering, barely contained outrage. I don't think she was ever back as a guest. I'll look for the clip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244March 13, 2019 4:48 PM

KCDC announced on air that she’s pregnant, baby expected in August

by Anonymousreply 245March 13, 2019 4:49 PM

Brian Williams is not getting up at 4:00 a.m. for a morning show. That would be a demotion for the former anchor of the evening news. If anything, he'll get Matthews slot, once the network brass decide what to do with Sr. Spittle.

I've read that MJ is THE show beltway insiders watch and is on TVs in restaurants and similar public spaces in DC (i,e, places where deplorable tourists would not go) -- which makes sense since the show focuses on politics and Scarborough was once one of them. Besides, MJ's ratings went up last year as Fox and CNN's declined. I don't think MSNBC will be getting rid any time soon, no matter how obnoxious he gets. He needs more people like Donny Deutsch who will confront him on panels. Or Rachel Maddow, who firmly disagreed with Joe years ago before she became the host of her own show, much to Joe's sputtering, barely contained outrage. I don't think she was ever back as a guest. I'll look for the clip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246March 13, 2019 4:52 PM

I noticed Kasey's face started getting fuller a couple of months ago. I guess that leaves Kristen Welker as the other newlywed "Road Warrior" I wonder if she'll try to get pregnant before heavy election coverage starts or if the other two will take infants on the road.

by Anonymousreply 247March 13, 2019 4:57 PM

I don't engage in crosstalk, crossfire!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248March 13, 2019 5:05 PM

I can’t stand Maddow or Scarborough.

by Anonymousreply 249March 13, 2019 5:08 PM

Like Chuck Todd, Joe is a fraud. I hope MSNBC gets rid of these shills soon.

by Anonymousreply 250March 13, 2019 5:09 PM

It's highly unprofessional of Kasey to get knocked up right when the 2020 election cycle is getting started.

They need to kick Kasey to the curb and hire a hot, young guy to take her place. All of MSNBC's main election reporters are female. They need to throw their many gay viewers a bone and give us something nice to look at for the next year.

by Anonymousreply 251March 13, 2019 5:28 PM

[quote]They need to throw their many gay viewers a bone and give us something nice to look at for the next year.

Would you rather have Steve Kornacki?

by Anonymousreply 252March 13, 2019 5:34 PM

Wasn't Jacob Soboroff (sp?) a Road Warrior later in the campaign. He travels for most of his assignments, so it would be a fit. And he's really cute. Vaughn Hilliard will also likely get involved.

by Anonymousreply 253March 13, 2019 5:41 PM

Jacob and Vaughn are boys. Perhaps MSNBC will hire some men.

by Anonymousreply 254March 13, 2019 9:10 PM

Trust me, Jacob is ALL man.

by Anonymousreply 255March 13, 2019 9:27 PM

Love that early clip of Rachel and Joe at r248, thanks for posting. What an asshole he is!

Hilarious how both of their hairdos have gotten so much bigger over the years.

by Anonymousreply 256March 13, 2019 9:32 PM

Any chance Soboroff will be given his own show within the next couple years? I'd watch!

by Anonymousreply 257March 13, 2019 9:37 PM

I truly thought Kasie Hunt was gay until I read she was pregnant above and googled her to find out that she is married to a MAN!!!! She always came off as a woman's basketball player type to me.

by Anonymousreply 258March 13, 2019 9:45 PM

She probably is gay, but needs a man to help give her a baby.

by Anonymousreply 259March 13, 2019 9:47 PM

Yep, or P.E. teacher, R258.

by Anonymousreply 260March 13, 2019 9:47 PM

KCDC has spoken on air about her love of playing softball.

by Anonymousreply 261March 13, 2019 9:55 PM

I think former Deputy Attorney General and MSNBC contributor Elliott Williams is sooo fucking sexy.

by Anonymousreply 262March 13, 2019 11:36 PM

KCDC. What an unfortunate name for a show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263March 13, 2019 11:40 PM

I love when Aaron Blake comes on Nicolle's show. He's cute and definitely my type.

by Anonymousreply 264March 14, 2019 12:44 AM

KCDC is what a lesbian would name her show.

by Anonymousreply 265March 14, 2019 12:48 AM

lol Rachel said "crowbar hotel" in her opening segment

by Anonymousreply 266March 14, 2019 1:24 AM

Rachel needs to go to law school if she's so in love with the law and courts so much.

by Anonymousreply 267March 14, 2019 1:34 AM

[quote]Why do people who hate Morning Joe continue to watch it?

Because it's fun to bitch about it!

by Anonymousreply 268March 14, 2019 1:41 AM

Is “crowbar hotel” slang that people say? Or did Rachel make it up? I’ve only heard of “graybar hotel.”

by Anonymousreply 269March 14, 2019 1:58 AM

Does this guy post here? Tee, hee. Over 2,7K likes, nearly 600 comments, and over 300 retweetes in three hours!

Andrew Goss ✊USAF✊ @Goss30Goss My favorite part of the day is when Chuck Todd goes off the air on @msnbc .

I can't put my finger on the exact reason, but I can't stand that fella.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270March 14, 2019 2:13 AM

scarborough wont have maddow on again cause he knows she can whip his ass

he only has the same tired panel that he can boss around.

why they afraid to stand up to him? cept Donnie.

PLEASE FIRE JOE ASAP !!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 271March 14, 2019 7:07 AM

Mika is a joke and the panel knows it. She is treated like the mentally challenged auntie who rants about cat piss. They prop her up every now and then. Remember she alone called out Hillary as a bad candidate. But nobody would listen to her.

by Anonymousreply 272March 14, 2019 9:42 AM

Its embarrassing to see her stagger thru each show, clueless and merely a teleprompter reader. 'and now the news...'

by Anonymousreply 273March 14, 2019 11:16 AM

She reminds me of a puppet, and joes hand is up her ass, controlling the words....

by Anonymousreply 274March 14, 2019 2:01 PM

Cat-eyed Katty Kay and WIllie were hosting this morning, while JoMika were bumping uglies at home.

by Anonymousreply 275March 14, 2019 2:07 PM

Joe has been out because his mother died and it has given the show a new breath of life. I used to enjoy him but now he is out of control most of the time with his interruptions and endless detours into off topic idiocy. I would prefer Willie take over. And on the Glen Kirshner tip....yowza...Daddy for days. I love when he's on David Gura's panel and devours pastries like the wild beast that he is.

by Anonymousreply 276March 14, 2019 2:48 PM

Kirschner....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277March 14, 2019 2:59 PM

Fuck....Love this Kirschner throwback....

by Anonymousreply 278March 14, 2019 3:21 PM

WEHT to Richard Wolfe? He used to be the main pundit on MSNBC a few years ago, and then he completely disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 279March 14, 2019 6:29 PM

I only started started watching MSNBC heavily in August 2016. What were some popular former shows and hosts on there? I only know of the flop Greta Van Susteren and the now canceled Melissa Harris-Perry

by Anonymousreply 280March 14, 2019 6:35 PM

Keith Olbermann and Ed Schultz. I kind of miss their bombast. They energized the left (I think). Reverend Al Sharpton used to come on every day, either before or after Ed Schultz? And Olbermann had the prime spot that Rachel probably has now (I can't remember exactly where he came in the lineup.)

Somewhere I read that Chris Matthews was behind the ouster of Phil Donahue, who was an early host - but then, he opposed the war in Iraq and the powers that be didn't want him saying that?? Not sure of that. I didn't really watch that far back, just read about it later, and now I'm not sure of the details.

by Anonymousreply 281March 14, 2019 6:41 PM

Ashley Parker's back! On Nicolle's show now.

by Anonymousreply 282March 14, 2019 8:12 PM

R279, thank you! I could not remember that guy’s name but like you, I wonder why he disappeared from the network. He was on all the time.

I sort of miss the old, rougher version of the Rachel Maddow Show where she’d do the Friday News Dump quiz, mix cocktails, etc. But I don’t miss that queeny, unfunny redhead who made regular appearances on her show. He can stay gone, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 283March 14, 2019 9:36 PM

The older anchors all hover around 70: Chris Matthews. Andrea Mitchell, Peter Jennings and Joe Scarborough, but then there's quite an age gap as the others are all mostly under 45.

by Anonymousreply 284March 14, 2019 10:39 PM

Peter Jennings? Wrong network and he's on the other side, as in dead. Brian Williams is only 59. Scarborough's 55.

by Anonymousreply 285March 14, 2019 10:45 PM

yea, great show when his bloviating ass is gone, and her sad bobble head.

tho I find the face stretched blonde brit lady highly ! irritating....

by Anonymousreply 286March 14, 2019 11:08 PM

why is joe there????? someone afraid to fire his arrogant butt?

by Anonymousreply 287March 15, 2019 12:13 AM

Tall Texan drink of water Gareth Haake is the msnbc road warrior for the Beto campaign. Should guarantee him lots of airtime.

by Anonymousreply 288March 15, 2019 3:32 PM

I wish MSNBC would hire Dave Briggs away from CNN and make him their afternoon or weekend host. He's stuck at CNN doing their early show at 4am. He's far too hot to not have a more prominent job. He would be so much better than the godawful Craig Melvin.

He reminds me a lot of Beto with his personality and frequent hand movements.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289March 15, 2019 4:41 PM

[quote] What were some popular former shows and hosts on there?

MSNBC started in 1996. It didn't really become a left-leaning network until 2008, during Obama's run for president. People tend to forget about MSNBC's early history and assume that it's always been "the liberal network."

If MSNBC's ratings were to start slipping, I don't think the execs at NBC and Comcast would hesitate to take it in a more conservative direction. I think they were toying with that idea when they hired Greta Van Susteren and gave Hugh Hewitt a weekend show. But when Van Susteren and Hewitt's shows flopped and resistance to Trump grew, they had second thoughts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290March 15, 2019 5:46 PM

do we think Garrett Haake is hairless? And is Haake a Dutch last name? I bet he has prodigious sizemeat

by Anonymousreply 291March 15, 2019 5:53 PM

I was wondering earlier what had happened to hunky Jonathan Swan, and he ends up on Nicole's hour today!

Thank you baby Jeebus.

by Anonymousreply 292March 15, 2019 8:41 PM

R289, Briggs would be a terrible choice. There's a reason he's on a 4am...

by Anonymousreply 293March 15, 2019 8:43 PM

Haake has a very thick head of beautifully wavy hair.

by Anonymousreply 294March 15, 2019 9:05 PM

Is Ramesh Ponnuru transitioning?

by Anonymousreply 295March 15, 2019 9:16 PM

I see Ari is already working on his weekend scruff. He ended his show not with hip hop , but country music lyrics today. Garth Brooks "Friends in Low Places" and Dolly Parton's "Jolene." Well, that was a change of pace!

by Anonymousreply 296March 15, 2019 11:03 PM

^ because like most of his lyric quotes, it had bearing on the news story he was reporting.

by Anonymousreply 297March 16, 2019 12:23 AM

[quote]Is Ramesh Ponnuru transitioning?

He always sounds like that. Every time he speaks, if I’m not looking at the TV or in a different room, I assume it’s a woman speaking.

Ari was an asshole today to both Megan Twohey and Maya Wiley. His questioning style can come off needlessly confrontational when all he’s trying to do is ask deeper questions. He comes off like he’s aggressively cross examining them. He was a total DOUCHE. Maya Wiley later said on Twitter that he was just joking, and she loves being on his show, but anyone could see that he was being a dickhead. God I hate him. It was ruder than C Matthews.

by Anonymousreply 298March 16, 2019 12:46 AM

R297, do you enjoy when Ari reads song lyrics as part of his show? Do you think that it enhances whatever it is that Ari is trying to communicate? Does it provide value that helps you understand what Ari is talking about?

I find it to be cutesy, self-indulgent nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 299March 16, 2019 12:53 AM

it is cute and endearing. just like Ari. r299

by Anonymousreply 300March 16, 2019 1:23 AM

Gavin Newsom on Rachel.

by Anonymousreply 301March 16, 2019 1:49 AM

Gavin sounded smart and righteous (in a good way) on Rachel. Beautiful as always, too.

by Anonymousreply 302March 16, 2019 1:59 AM

No, it’s neither cute nor endearing R300.

by Anonymousreply 303March 16, 2019 2:01 AM

I was going to make the same comment, R302. He was well prepared.

by Anonymousreply 304March 16, 2019 2:07 AM

John Heileman looks ridiculous on Bill Maher. An old white guy in Bono sunglasses, NIN T-shirt (!!!!), and a Fight Club leather jacket.

Is he desperate to get laid? Who is he desperate to impress??

by Anonymousreply 305March 16, 2019 2:25 AM

It was a joke R298.

by Anonymousreply 306March 16, 2019 2:46 AM

R305 Funny, I totally disagree with you. I thought he looked relaxed, and kinda hot.

by Anonymousreply 307March 16, 2019 4:24 AM

Someone needs to ask Gavin what he thinks of his ex wife parading around with Don Jr

by Anonymousreply 308March 16, 2019 4:35 AM

Ancient History. Gavin is much happier with his current wife. What his ex chooses to do is her business, he doesn’t care.

by Anonymousreply 309March 16, 2019 4:46 AM

The point, r306, is that it was an awkward joke and he does that shit constantly and makes for wasted time and confusion and hurt feelings among his guests. I’ve seen it happen dozens of times on his show.

And the way he talked to Megan Twohey today wasn’t particularly funny, either.

by Anonymousreply 310March 16, 2019 5:11 AM

Ari what happened to him today? He was rude .

by Anonymousreply 311March 16, 2019 5:16 AM

So I’m not the only one who noticed, R311? What a relief.

by Anonymousreply 312March 16, 2019 5:19 AM

I'm glad Rachel is not reading transcripts and mentions manafort at least tonight. It looks like an old classic Rachel show before this boring Mueller thing.

by Anonymousreply 313March 16, 2019 5:20 AM

r195 Those ta tas were bought and paid for by Keith Olberman.

by Anonymousreply 314March 16, 2019 5:30 AM

Now that Steve Schmidt is on political leave, I am going to have to take a break from Nicolle's show. Her laughing like a hyena was really over the top on Thursday and inappropriate to the discussion matter. I don't find a damn thing funny about our democracy going down the drain; then, too, I have more to lose than she does.

by Anonymousreply 315March 16, 2019 6:16 AM

looooooooooooooove dave briggs, be fab replacement for the gross tacky and pat me on my back: mr scarborough

by Anonymousreply 316March 16, 2019 11:11 AM

Eric Benson a senior editor for Texas Monthly is speaking on Up right now about Beto and mutha faaaa is he gorgeous. He looks like one of the Sean Cody guys..not Stu but the other one that there have been threads about lately.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317March 16, 2019 12:39 PM

[quote]NIN T-shirt (!!!!)

OK stop, what's wrong with a NIN T-shirt? I've been listening to them for years, and I'm older than Heilemann.

by Anonymousreply 318March 16, 2019 12:55 PM

R296 Scruffy Ari is hot AF

by Anonymousreply 319March 16, 2019 2:40 PM

R311, what did Ari do/say that was rude?

by Anonymousreply 320March 16, 2019 3:09 PM

Am I the only one who changes the channel as soon as Elle Mystal appears on any show?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321March 16, 2019 3:32 PM

I love JHeil. And I think he’s hot. Heilemann is also an out and proud cannabis user. Not many in his line of work are so forthcoming. I liked the jacket and NIN t-shirt. He might have had a little taste before the show and wanted to hide behind the glasses. He was in L.A. Maybe he just wanted a break from the suits and ties. This week’s show was a good one. Lively conversation and good jokes. What’s to complain about?

by Anonymousreply 322March 16, 2019 4:35 PM

MSNBC is the worst network. All annoying as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 323March 16, 2019 4:37 PM

And yet it is overtaking Fox in the ratings.

by Anonymousreply 324March 16, 2019 4:56 PM

R323 is Kellyanne.

by Anonymousreply 325March 16, 2019 4:57 PM

R323, which “network” do you prefer?

by Anonymousreply 326March 16, 2019 6:40 PM

Kendis Gibson was awkward as fuck just now transitioning from a panel discussion to a commercial break. Oh my god. I’ll share the video later when it shows up on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 327March 16, 2019 6:39 PM

R323 RTV is sincerely as the best, da!

by Anonymousreply 328March 16, 2019 7:33 PM

R327, I think they purposely don't post many of his videos because of that exact reason. What gets me with Gibson is that he's been doing this for 2 months or so now, and no one in the higher ups seems to give a shit. And worse, he himself has this bizarre smirky smile on his face throughout the gaffed-filled broadcast.

by Anonymousreply 329March 16, 2019 7:47 PM

He just introduced Karine Jean Pierre as Karine Jean Par-ay.

by Anonymousreply 330March 16, 2019 7:52 PM

Is it possible to die of second hand embarrassment?

by Anonymousreply 331March 16, 2019 7:58 PM

I've mentioned this before but it's worth repeating: Why didn't Aaron Gilchrist get the job. He used to sub from time to time, but they gave it to a guy who can't go 3 minutes without stumbling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332March 16, 2019 8:01 PM

That’s hilarious, R330 & R331.

by Anonymousreply 333March 16, 2019 9:22 PM

r321, that one got a big laugh out of me. lol

by Anonymousreply 334March 17, 2019 2:44 AM

Elie Mystal has Donna Brazille's hair.

by Anonymousreply 335March 17, 2019 3:25 AM

I def flip the channel with john heillman is on. creepy narcissist.

ari gettn on my nerves, the rap shit, the apologys for anything pro democrats or progressive,

his manner is not kool.

bye

by Anonymousreply 336March 17, 2019 8:32 AM

Do you have an issue against correct prepositions or spelling, R336?

Bye.

by Anonymousreply 337March 17, 2019 10:00 AM

Donny Deutsch said on Morning Hoe that he's mulling a run for NYC mayor. Quote, "I just love this city so much!"

How do the NY-ers here feel about Mayor Deutsch?

by Anonymousreply 338March 17, 2019 1:42 PM

I like Heillman. He and Nicolle have a great rapport.

by Anonymousreply 339March 17, 2019 2:09 PM

Heileman definitely seems in on the joke of himself as an aging hipster. I think he's hilarious and quite sexy.

by Anonymousreply 340March 17, 2019 7:48 PM

R338 Donny Douche is so fucking annoying. From being Trump's friend (despite claiming to know how horrible he was all those years) to now being a famewhore on MSNBC, I can't stand him. He's another spoiled rich boy who had an easy life. No thanks

by Anonymousreply 341March 17, 2019 7:52 PM

im watching morn joe now....joe is spouting off bout sumthing (how he was so right bout sumpin….) and mika is doin that thing she does with her lips, pursin and nursing and …, agreein with whatev the fuk her man is sayin...

DOES SHE WATCH THESE SHOWS? AND HOW DUMB FUK SHE LOOKS ON THEM KISSIN HIS ASS????

she reads the news, she repeats what a panelist says, then hands it off to another one, she nods her head...

WHY IS SHE THERE?????

by Anonymousreply 342March 18, 2019 10:10 AM

The Staff calls her Dimika.

by Anonymousreply 343March 18, 2019 10:15 AM

Ms. Elie Mystal is annoying as hell - near yelling all the time and moving around like a crazed hippo. I change the channel when she is on. Ms. Nora Rothman is another pain in the crack too. She always has this look on her face like she is smelling a fart!

Deadline: Whitehouse - my fav show in the afternoon. Always a good panel (Johnathan Lemire is the BEST) and the pace is good. The only thing that annoys me is when near the end of the show Nicole says 'we've got to sneak in one last break' and the show is essentially over. And, if you're going to 'sneak' in a break then why tell us you're sneaking it in! Occasionally the show will go to the end w/o a break but rarely.

by Anonymousreply 344March 18, 2019 10:54 AM

Nicole sux fer shure

by Anonymousreply 345March 18, 2019 12:36 PM

It's Nicolle and she is awesome. Don't care that she worked for Bush, she's sharp. Compare HER to Mika.

by Anonymousreply 346March 18, 2019 1:30 PM

Chuck Todd needs to be gone from Meet The Press. He is so terrible. MSNBC and NBC should replace him with someone else.

by Anonymousreply 347March 18, 2019 3:48 PM

I think it is unanimous...everyone hates Chuck!

by Anonymousreply 348March 18, 2019 4:31 PM

lmao Stephanie Ruhle messed up her grammar or something during the handoff to Katy Tur and Katy joked "low IQ Stephanie"

by Anonymousreply 349March 18, 2019 6:02 PM

Ahh Katy...she lets out that bitchy side of hers every now and then.

by Anonymousreply 350March 18, 2019 6:32 PM

Joe and Mika have been trashing every Democratic candidate not named Joe Biden. They obviously want him to get the nomination. They're going to make fools of themselves again like they did in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 351March 18, 2019 6:39 PM

Hotty Heilemann is subbing for Nicolle today and looking mighty fine in a beautifully cut sports jacket. Nice shoulders!

by Anonymousreply 352March 18, 2019 8:32 PM

Joe was off his meds this am. Please someone make him go the fuck away....!

by Anonymousreply 353March 18, 2019 8:47 PM

R353, must have been a record-breaking set of pontificating "As I always said"?

by Anonymousreply 354March 18, 2019 11:15 PM

Bingo, r354. You know Joe by golly.

by Anonymousreply 355March 18, 2019 11:57 PM

him and mika be gone soon. off to bigger and better bullshit.... theyr interviewing replacements...

by Anonymousreply 356March 19, 2019 3:07 AM

R356, please go back to school and learn to spell better than a 3rd grader. Then maybe others will take your idiocy seriously.

by Anonymousreply 357March 19, 2019 3:16 AM

I have a phd in English lit bitch, I enjoy writing goofy on this goofy site, go knit a mouth gag granny

by Anonymousreply 358March 19, 2019 3:20 AM

Can't stand Chuck Todd mainly because he's so NYC-centric. Starts his show EVERY DAY saying "Tonight...", when for 2/3rds of the country, it's NOT NIGHT yet.

by Anonymousreply 359March 19, 2019 3:20 AM

It's not goofy, it's just a waste of everyone's time.

by Anonymousreply 360March 19, 2019 3:21 AM

not mine, granny, and that's all that matters in blog world...

by Anonymousreply 361March 19, 2019 4:02 AM

Did you see Ari Melber's The Beat tonight? The first segment was a totally Beto bashfest; Ari and three women all sitting around the table laughing their asses off about one or another of Beto's gaffes or problems in the last few days.

Couldn't believe I was watching this. Even Ari didn't make much of an attempt to stop the bashing of one of the front running Democratic candidates.

Sometimes being one of the perceived front runners isn't all its cracked up to be. The fawning media can turn on you like a cat and claw your eyes out,

by Anonymousreply 362March 19, 2019 4:02 AM

Ari is a cunt .

by Anonymousreply 363March 19, 2019 4:10 AM

Katy Tur was so bitchy today. Loved it.

by Anonymousreply 364March 19, 2019 6:03 AM

katy kay is sometimes there …. butt why? her churlish curls curdle my tits.

by Anonymousreply 365March 19, 2019 11:12 AM

omg mika and joe blow kissin biden's ass big time.....whats their beef with beto? dam joe looks old tonite….oh here joe goes, sayin beto's curse is bein so popular to make magazine covers....

lest we forget, these 2 clodhoppers boostd trump to be prez bak in the day.

by Anonymousreply 366March 19, 2019 11:20 AM

Preet Bharara makes me have impure thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 367March 19, 2019 11:35 AM

Didn’t Morning Joe used to be live? I swear they all used to sit at a table and blabber and throw to commercial, but lately I’ve noticed the conversations are pre-recorded and cut off abruptly, with Mika popping in and telling the camera what’s coming up next. It’s a really weird format for a news show and the editing is jarring and feels amateurish to me. Has it always been this way?

by Anonymousreply 368March 19, 2019 12:26 PM

Ari's roundtable about Beto was all about constructive criticism and an enlightening warning to the candidate to get it together if he's to be taken seriously. I found it very smart and informative.

by Anonymousreply 369March 19, 2019 12:45 PM

I bet you did r369.

by Anonymousreply 370March 19, 2019 12:51 PM

Wednesday on Morning Joe, Mayor Pete Buttigieg.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371March 19, 2019 1:27 PM

Some of the Female AA pundits on MSNBC are all in for Kamala and so they throw shade at Beto and Bernie and Cory and the rest. Sometimes the shade is subtle, other times not. That's fine, I don't have a problem with it, but it's good to know that they have an agenda when they criticize the Dem candidates who aren't Kamala.

Does anyone follow Stephanie Ruhl on Instagram? She's gone a little kooky in her attacks on trolls and trying to get Instagram/Facebook to eliminate social media trolling. I can't help but suspect that this is more than a little bit related to the online blowback she's gotten from this rumor that she's fucking the Under Armor guy. She's probably fed up with being called a Homewrecker and Bad Mother on her Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 372March 19, 2019 1:29 PM

I think Stephanie Rhule will leave MSNBC in a few years to spend more time with her family.

by Anonymousreply 373March 19, 2019 1:30 PM

I just put the guy on "ignore" who says he's an English Lit PhD but "enjoys" being "goofy" by purposely misspelling, eliminating capitals and punctuation, and mangling syntax. Quite a few posts have disappeared and this thread has become shorter and less annoying.

by Anonymousreply 374March 19, 2019 1:55 PM

R368 - Joe & Mika are live from 6-7, maybe even 6-7:30. But then during the later hours they repeat segments of what had already been aired earlier in the morning. (What I do is DVR the 6:00-7:00 time period, and that's ore than enough for me.)

by Anonymousreply 375March 19, 2019 2:01 PM

Does anyone think that MSNBC talking heads won't be somewhat critical and questioning of the various Dem candidates? Do you expect them all to love all of them?

As long as it's civilly presented, don't you want to hear different informed opinions of all the candidates?

by Anonymousreply 376March 19, 2019 4:12 PM

I know they repeat a bit of the 6 a.m. start of the show at 8 a.m. but then go live again after the first commercial break.

by Anonymousreply 377March 19, 2019 4:22 PM

That smarmy item about Ruhle’s personal life was run because she doesn’t give a fuck what Trump and Javanka like or don’t like. She’s especially tough on Ivanka. She’s back to form after being somewhat subdued for a few days. I like her and Katy. They aren’t going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 378March 19, 2019 5:30 PM

Does anyone think MSNBC will hire new commentators in a few years?

by Anonymousreply 379March 19, 2019 6:24 PM

R379 when the Trump era is over, hopefully we won't have to see a lot of his ex friends on tv again. Their info is useful but we can't forget they were with him until it became too damaging for their own reputations.

by Anonymousreply 380March 19, 2019 6:26 PM

[quote]That smarmy item about Ruhle’s personal life was run because she doesn’t give a fuck what Trump and Javanka like or don’t like.

I don't think Murdoch likes them either. I saw the article in the Dail Fail and was somewhat surprised to see in in a reputable publication (or not since it's Murdoch-owned) to see that the story broke in the WSJ. I don't know if the Fail reported a romantic involvement as a fact on their own or if they were citing the WSJ (it's behind a pay wall). Apparently, they've had some sort of a relationship since she was at Bllomberg TV six years ago. If they are indeed having an affair, he didn't go to any length to hide it.

[quote]This included Ruhle's emails being forwarded to people inside the company from Plank claims the report, and those ideas sometimes being implemented by the CEO.

Having spent her pre-journalism life in the financial services industry, she's not exactly unqualified to provide advice. Company execs aren't happy about it. This has been an "open secret" for so long and now it emerges in a hit piece? Bloomberg is a rival to Murdoch, she's MSNBC, blah, blah, blah

by Anonymousreply 381March 19, 2019 8:28 PM

I'm wild for MSNBC Talking Head Doug Thornell and shocked no one has mentioned him yet. Beautiful man. He's on with DL Scourge Chuck Todd right now.

by Anonymousreply 382March 19, 2019 9:08 PM

Chuck Todd isn't just a DL scourge. There's a Twitter thread posted somewhere upthread that had about 4K likes and a couple thousand retweets the last time I saw it.

by Anonymousreply 383March 19, 2019 9:18 PM

Isn’t the WSJ all in for Trump?

by Anonymousreply 384March 19, 2019 9:22 PM

I think there might be ONE thing that everybody in this thread can actually agree on:

NONE of us appear to like Chuck Toad...I mean Todd.

by Anonymousreply 385March 19, 2019 9:31 PM

The WSJ has run anti-Trump stories, or at least stories that do not make him look good. Reportedly, Murdoch does not like him personally but, of course, massages Trump to exploit him for his own personal gain.

[quote]Michael Wolff's explosive new book, "Fire and Fury," captured this tension, quoting Murdoch as describing Trump as a "f*cking idiot."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386March 19, 2019 9:35 PM

I don't like Chuck Todd either, but I wish you guys would stop calling him "Chuck Toad" because I really love toads! And (unlike Chuck) they always look like they know what they're talking about and project an air of authority -- by which I mean that they're totally cool looking!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387March 19, 2019 9:55 PM

R382 yes Doug is hot !

by Anonymousreply 388March 19, 2019 11:04 PM

Doug looks like he would have been a star quarterback in college.

by Anonymousreply 389March 19, 2019 11:24 PM

he keeps in shape. You can see some fitness pics on his instagram though he doesn't get naked much to my dismay

by Anonymousreply 390March 19, 2019 11:31 PM

Is Doug attached?

by Anonymousreply 391March 19, 2019 11:32 PM

Rachel filmed a cute segment for RuPaul’s Drag Race that airs this Thursday

by Anonymousreply 392March 20, 2019 1:22 AM

Chris Jansing needs to learn that Beto's name is not pronounced Baito.

by Anonymousreply 393March 20, 2019 1:44 AM

That betch!

by Anonymousreply 394March 20, 2019 1:47 AM

Actually R393, the hispanic pronunciation of Beto is indeed as you say, Baito.

by Anonymousreply 395March 20, 2019 1:49 AM

Super Nerd Chuck Rosenberg is on right now. I just love the guy...nothing upsets him. He's got a quiet confidence that is so appealing.

by Anonymousreply 396March 20, 2019 1:50 AM

More love for Doug, right here. He's smart, cute and looks like he'd be great in the sack.

by Anonymousreply 397March 20, 2019 1:55 AM

I recall Chris Jansing used to be loved several threads back. Now she's DL's bane.

Everyone needs to get this woman's plastic surgeon's referral. She's 62. Sixty-two and she looks like this good? (I tried to Google a recent photo, but none with her most recent hairstyle., but y'all know what she looks like

by Anonymousreply 398March 20, 2019 6:25 AM

Chris Jansen and Jill Wine-Banks share a closet that is hiding two portraits of two very old-looking women.

by Anonymousreply 399March 20, 2019 6:49 AM

[quote]Some of the Female AA pundits on MSNBC are all in for Kamala and so they throw shade at Beto and Bernie and Cory and the rest. Sometimes the shade is subtle, other times not. That's fine, I don't have a problem with it, but it's good to know that they have an agenda when they criticize the Dem candidates who aren't Kamala.

True dat.

The female commentariat on MSNBC including MIka and Ari's two floozies were snickering about Beto's stream-of-consciousness road trip. It could merit a mild jab but they were viciously mocking him for taking the time to travel and meet people and "clear his head". So much self-righteous indignation that a woman in the same position can't even do that for fear of becoming a butt of jokes - gurl, in my 50 years I've never met a woman wishing to meander across the nation's hillbilly towns to search for herself by meeting random folk in diners. Women like the East Pray Love exotic ways of searching for themselves. Or go to spas and yoga retreats.

by Anonymousreply 400March 20, 2019 7:47 AM

Very tall Road Warrior Garrett Haake reporting from a compact car on the campaign trail. Transportation is going to be uncomfortable for the big guy.

by Anonymousreply 401March 20, 2019 3:14 PM

Why in the world would they give him a compact car? Don't they know how tall he is?

Idiots.

by Anonymousreply 402March 20, 2019 3:22 PM

Dorian Warren is another good looking contributor on MSNBC. He's gay too

by Anonymousreply 403March 20, 2019 7:05 PM

Emily Jane Fox's make-up and wardrobe always make her look like somebody that is doing the 7am walk of shame.

by Anonymousreply 404March 20, 2019 10:36 PM

EJF looks like the kind of "girl" Zuckerberg couldn't get at Harvard. So he started Facebook instead.

It's EJF's voice that makes me want to kill myself.

by Anonymousreply 405March 20, 2019 10:38 PM

I love Staphanie and Nicolle, Deadline white house is so good.

by Anonymousreply 406March 20, 2019 11:21 PM

Nicolle is good but I wish she would understand that no matter how much damaging evidence comes out against Trump, Fox "News", most repubs and most repub voters will not turn against him. She repeatedly can't believe it but she should know by now. Fox was far up Bush's ass during his presidency. The level is far more extreme now with Trump but they've always done this

by Anonymousreply 407March 20, 2019 11:26 PM

[quote]Super Nerd Chuck Rosenberg is on right now. I just love the guy...nothing upsets him. He's got a quiet confidence that is so appealing.

Fellow fan here ... I find him really sexy.

by Anonymousreply 408March 20, 2019 11:27 PM

queens who ban lack character, humor and guts. and looks....

by Anonymousreply 409March 20, 2019 11:36 PM

Chuck Rosenberg is the very picture dictionary definition of "unflappable." The sense of calmness and steady is a good mix to make him a "dad" figure.

by Anonymousreply 410March 21, 2019 12:41 AM

“Chuck Rosenberg is the very picture dictionary definition of "unflappable."”

The confidence of competence

by Anonymousreply 411March 21, 2019 1:31 AM

If there's ever a Trump movie with a character based on EJF, Sarah Paulson has the perfect, ugly cuntface and lisp for the role.

by Anonymousreply 412March 21, 2019 1:44 AM

I've got a major crush on NY Times writer Mark Leibovich. What a hot daddy!

by Anonymousreply 413March 21, 2019 2:46 AM

What is the deal with Ali Velshi? Is he just one of those types that volunteers for anything? He already has his hour show with Stefanie Ruhle, and then his own hour show and it seems he is always covering when someone is off, this week he is cover on The Last Word. Fortunately I like him but good god he is on all the time.

AND what is up with Louis Burgdorf, am I just missing him on First Look, they don't mention him in the commercials for First Look, just mention Yasmin Vossoughian and Ayman Mohyeldin. I am usually awake at that time of the morning but I tend to dose off quite a bit as I am still in bed at that time.

by Anonymousreply 414March 21, 2019 2:54 AM

I just can't get over what a tiny, tiny face Joe has in relation to that enormous cabeza.

by Anonymousreply 415March 21, 2019 3:05 AM

Much to my own surprise, I'm getting lately where I turn off the primetime MSNBC lineup in favor of old reruns on MeTV, Antenna TV, etc. It's not that I don't love my Chris, Rachel and Lawrence or want to keep up with what's going on in the world, it's just that I've grown increasingly tired of hearing nothing but Trump Trump Trump every night and all the endless patter about Mueller, Cohen, Stone and on and on. I guess all of this has just gone on so fucking long now that I've burned out on it and just can't stand to listen to it much anymore. I'll still turn them on but now only listen for a few minutes to get a sense of what's happening, then switch the channel to watch something else (with occasional switching back and forth throughout the evening to make sure I'm not missing anything major that may be happening, something I can usually gauge by the breaking news alerts on my phone).

Believe me, when the day comes (and hopefully soon) that Trump and his crime family finally get theirs, I will happily sit and listen to it all again, but until then, I've just sorta had it. Day in and day out, it's nothing but Trump doing and saying shit that would get any other president impeached by sundown but he just keeps getting away with it and I'm just tired of listening to it.

Has anyone else gotten like this?

by Anonymousreply 416March 21, 2019 3:54 AM

[quote]What is the deal with Ali Velshi? Is he just one of those types that volunteers for anything? he is always covering when someone is off,

Yes, he does more subbing than any other anchor. He also gets sent out of studio to cover a breaking stories (like mass shootings) live. Around this time or a little later in the spring of last year, we were all asking "Where's Ali? He took what seemed like a 4-5 week vacation. I guess its all part of his contract; he subs and gets a nice chunk of time off

by Anonymousreply 417March 21, 2019 6:45 AM

R416 I feel the same way. But what I've been doing is what I'm doing right now. I'm on the MSBNC site and Rachel's show is playing in the background while I'm checking DL and multi-tasking other things on line.

by Anonymousreply 418March 21, 2019 7:16 AM

old man Joe still experimenting with hair dos....today he has got blonde highlights, , can he fix his incredulously fukd personality?

by Anonymousreply 419March 21, 2019 10:02 AM

Check out his makeup,,,,,a shitload of erase and hell I don't know what is on his mug....

by Anonymousreply 420March 21, 2019 10:07 AM

r416, I couldn't agree with you more.

by Anonymousreply 421March 21, 2019 12:23 PM

yea, ive switched to murder she wrote on the dam hallmark channel rather than look at joe and his shadow....

by Anonymousreply 422March 21, 2019 1:10 PM

I've started watching Netflix again and DVR'ed Bob's Burgers. and even *gasp* turning the TV off and listening to music or going out and cleaning up the garden for Spring and Summer. I'm bored with it all. 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥....𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘩 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘩 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘩

by Anonymousreply 423March 21, 2019 2:00 PM

Turner Classic Movies is where I go for a break from American current events (all of which seem to revolve around you-know-who). Nothing like a nice black and white movie from the Great Depression to lighten my mood and restore perspective!

by Anonymousreply 424March 21, 2019 5:34 PM

Nordic noir shows on Netflix is my escape from the nightmare that is Trump and the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 425March 21, 2019 6:25 PM

I noticed Joe's highlights this morning, too. And why does his hair have to stand four inches off his head?

by Anonymousreply 426March 21, 2019 10:10 PM

Ari rudely cut off a guest tonight, thinking he had said something to set up the set, but he had not. He’s crossed into pompous land. Then he cut him off again. Cunt!

by Anonymousreply 427March 21, 2019 11:48 PM

oh! the humanity! ^

by Anonymousreply 428March 22, 2019 12:05 AM

How come the prime time talent on MSNBC never covers for anyone when they are off for the night? They too good? When the day time talent takes a day or week off, other day time talent covers for them and day time talent also has to cover when the Prime time talent takes off.

Nicole Wallace will cover for Brian Williams sometime when he takes a day off but you never see Williams, Maddow, Hays or O'Donnell cover when day time talent takes off.

On CNN Chris Cuomo has the night off right now and Anderson Cooper is doing his show for him.

by Anonymousreply 429March 22, 2019 1:16 AM

They probably have it in their contracts r429.

What a weird question.

by Anonymousreply 430March 22, 2019 1:18 AM

Sorry you think it is a weird question but I normally watch Maddow, but Joy Reid is doing Rachel's show and I just won't watch her, if it had been Hays, O'Donnell or Williams I probably would have stuck with MSNBC but now I am watching CNN where Anderson is subbing for Cuomo and it being in their contracts really doesn't answer the essence of my question. MSNBC is paying these people top dollar and their advertisers are paying prime time ad costs and getting day time talent. I am sure the ratings drop when the Prime time talent if off for the night. It just makes zero business sense to me.

by Anonymousreply 431March 22, 2019 1:27 AM

Ali Velshi is a day time person who oftens subs for prime time people when they are absent.

by Anonymousreply 432March 22, 2019 1:29 AM

I know this has been brought up before, but who is the female anchor in the early morning with the annoying voice? I don't know if she's on with Mika and Joe or right after.

by Anonymousreply 433March 22, 2019 1:39 AM

It's all about seniority. The evening anchors from Chris Matthews on have been around MSNBC or NBC much longer than any of the afternoon or morning people (with the exception of Mika, Joe, and Andrea Mitchell) When you have seniority, you can have things written into your contract. It's also about not diluting the brand or competing with fellow evening anchors. It wouldn't look good if one of the evening people subbed for another and suddenly the ratings jump. Not a good look.

by Anonymousreply 434March 22, 2019 1:46 AM

I get the comments on Trump fatigue. I've dialled back my consumption but I still catch Chris Hayes's show each day. He maintains a good balance of eclectic coverage. And anytime there's news on legal woes for Trump I tune in to Nicolle's "I told you so" smile.

by Anonymousreply 435March 22, 2019 1:48 AM

Yeah I get a little tired of a bunch of pundits sitting around being outraged for an hour, That's why I appreciate Rachel. She's long winded but she doesn't do the whole panel thing and she always gives an interesting perspective. Lawrence is good because he knows how all the sausage gets made, so he gives an insider perspective. Chris is fun, like a kid on meth with new facts.

by Anonymousreply 436March 22, 2019 2:01 AM

I find it weird that Rachel is not doing her show tonight, even tomorrow. I bet she's sick or something. And no Lawrence this week. What a bummer.

by Anonymousreply 437March 22, 2019 2:02 AM

I bet Rachel is in some shitty sober house.

by Anonymousreply 438March 22, 2019 2:43 AM

highly unprofessional how old joe asks a guest a question, then instead of a follow up with them he turns to willy or another panelist and asks them something, leaving the guest hi and dry....odd tactic to take away the depth of the topic and the guests' smartness. RUDE U ASSHOLE

by Anonymousreply 439March 22, 2019 2:51 AM

Finally a Democrat shut down this Noah "I Just Farted" stuckup on Morning Joe.

At 4:40

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440March 22, 2019 3:43 AM

MSNBC and CNN are complete on standby waiting for the Mueller report to be released today. That's practically ALL they are talking about this morning.

Watch Mueller pull another fast one and not even release it today or this weekend. HA!

And James Comey needs to just shut the fuck up already and go away.

by Anonymousreply 441March 22, 2019 1:03 PM

What the hell is Stephanie Ruhle wearing today? It looks like a skating costume Sonja Henie rejected.

by Anonymousreply 442March 22, 2019 1:10 PM

[quote]Sorry you think it is a weird question but I normally watch Maddow, but Joy Reid is doing Rachel's show and I just won't watch her

When Rachel isn't on, I have no desire to watch her show at all.

And I don't watch Hayes, O'Donnell or Williams either, so that means no MSNBC those nights - although for at least tonight, there's Bill Maher (with guest Eric Swalwell).

by Anonymousreply 443March 22, 2019 1:49 PM

There will be a lot of on-air meltdowns when the Mueller report turns out to be a big nothingburger.

by Anonymousreply 444March 22, 2019 2:34 PM

I've mentioned this before. I love Joy Reid when she does her own show. She's very aggressive with some of her guests, combative even. Maybe too much which could be why they keep her on the weekends.

But when hosting for Rachel, she's bland and robotic. It gets tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 445March 22, 2019 5:56 PM

Karine Jean-Pierre is a really pretty lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 446March 22, 2019 6:19 PM

Karine Jean-Pierre is always so passionate but in an odd way. She reminds me of a student from Room 222.

by Anonymousreply 447March 22, 2019 6:27 PM

Well, that was just an awkward technical moment, the old spit to straighten up the hair thing.

by Anonymousreply 448March 22, 2019 7:08 PM

Rachel is back on the air tonight, per her blog's twitter.

by Anonymousreply 449March 22, 2019 9:41 PM

Watching Chuck Toad now, he has Nicolle Wallace on. The contrast between hack Chuck and razor-sharp Nicolle is on display.

by Anonymousreply 450March 22, 2019 9:55 PM

and don't you just LOVE chuckie's hair?

by Anonymousreply 451March 22, 2019 10:12 PM

Karine Jean-Pierre never has anything substantive to say. All she does is repeat the obvious. I always wonder what she's doing there.

by Anonymousreply 452March 22, 2019 10:39 PM

Ari Melber In “serious adult mode” to report on Mueller. No rippity rap lyrics from him tonight.

by Anonymousreply 453March 22, 2019 10:43 PM

Karine, Zerlina, Maya and what's the name of the 4th black beauty? I think they're all magnificent talking heads.

by Anonymousreply 454March 22, 2019 10:44 PM

Rachel will be on her show tonight to talk Mueller report.

by Anonymousreply 455March 22, 2019 10:44 PM

Rachel AND Lawrence are both back on tonight!

by Anonymousreply 456March 22, 2019 11:45 PM

R456 - Good. They are the only two I can tolerate.

by Anonymousreply 457March 22, 2019 11:48 PM

I have a bad feeling about this report. Where are the other goddamn indictments???

by Anonymousreply 458March 23, 2019 12:06 AM

Rachel is on! She said that only a couple of hours ago she was knee-deep in a trout stream in Tennessee but knew she had to be on tonight because of the Mueller Report news.

And she's not wearing her false eyelashes!!

by Anonymousreply 459March 23, 2019 1:02 AM

But I was just going to say that she's in Nashville, and had some pageant beautician do her makeup. Heavy on the lipstick.

by Anonymousreply 460March 23, 2019 1:03 AM

When she first came on, first thing I thought was what the hell has she done to her face. Pageant beautician LOL.

by Anonymousreply 461March 23, 2019 1:10 AM

She’s talking a lot, but saying nothing... which is usual for her.

by Anonymousreply 462March 23, 2019 1:15 AM

Rachel must have taken one of her black jackets to Tennessee "just in case".

by Anonymousreply 463March 23, 2019 1:16 AM

She can pick one up at any local Kohls. It isn't like they are high fashion.

by Anonymousreply 464March 23, 2019 1:31 AM

LOL

by Anonymousreply 465March 23, 2019 1:35 AM

Tonight, for one night only, TRMS features Rachel's nasolabial folds.

by Anonymousreply 466March 23, 2019 1:37 AM

Watching Nicole on 11th Hour - hair looks great and freshly colored.

by Anonymousreply 467March 23, 2019 3:23 AM

Neal Katyal was on almost every MSNBC show tonight. I see he's married, but has anyone had him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468March 23, 2019 4:39 AM

I couldn't figure out what was going on with Rachel's face today. Pageant makeuo!

by Anonymousreply 469March 23, 2019 6:58 AM

watching david gura and his new bombshell look: HOT

by Anonymousreply 470March 23, 2019 12:03 PM

I loved how, after Katyal gave a one word greeting to Rachel's intro, she waited a few beats in surprise that he didn't say more and then smoothly began her statements.

by Anonymousreply 471March 23, 2019 12:15 PM

Gura and Matthew Miller are two of my favorite reporters on MSNBC.....smart and hot

by Anonymousreply 472March 23, 2019 12:28 PM

Given Rachel's guest appearance on RPDR Thursday, perhaps Nashville queen Brooke Lynn Hytes came in to put her in quick drag.

by Anonymousreply 473March 23, 2019 12:29 PM

Now that Mueller has thrown pies in each of their faces, will any of these MSNBC people dare to show their mugs on air again. For two years they have been ranting and raving about how Trump is so close to impeachment, and they could not have been more wrong. Will these people ever again have one shred of credibility? My guess is no, since these are the same people who were pandering to Michael Avenatti just a few short months ago.

by Anonymousreply 474March 23, 2019 12:50 PM

Are you speaking of specific "MSNBC people" or all of them, r474?

Is David Gura's new "bombshell look" just going without his Clark Kent eyeglasses, r470? If so, I don't like it! Also, no doughnut plate today!!

by Anonymousreply 475March 23, 2019 1:55 PM

r475, r474 is a troll, please don't feed them.

by Anonymousreply 476March 23, 2019 1:59 PM

[quote]I couldn't figure out what was going on with Rachel's face today.

It's the lipstick or lip gloss.

Her lips were so shiny, I thought I would have to adjust the brightness on my TV.

by Anonymousreply 477March 23, 2019 2:06 PM

R474, nice try but there are still indictments to come from New York and Virginia.

by Anonymousreply 478March 23, 2019 4:05 PM

Joy Reid needs to stop the crack.

by Anonymousreply 479March 23, 2019 4:06 PM

And you know that how, R478? Because Rachel and Ari told you?

You're a gullible as the deplorables who watch Faux News.

by Anonymousreply 480March 23, 2019 4:29 PM

The Trump Organization, the Trump Foundation and the Inauguration are all under your investigation by the NY attorney general for violating state laws. Trump and the kids are the officers of all three.

by Anonymousreply 481March 23, 2019 4:37 PM

[quote]For two years they have been ranting and raving about how Trump is so close to impeachment, and they could not have been more wrong.

Nobody said he was close to being impeached. They pointed out how his actions on the job would've earned articles of impeachment in the past - because we have a record of what presidents were impached for before.

by Anonymousreply 482March 23, 2019 4:46 PM

But the question is, are those potential indictments related to the original focus of the Mueller investigation, i.e., collusion with Russian efforts? If you don't care about anything else but taking down Trump, then it doesn't matter. But for those of us who see a difference between the ordinary corruption and crookedness of Trump and his circle, and the mortal sin of conspiring with a rogue nation to undermine the 2016 general election, it is very much an important question.

I have no doubt that digging deep into his business and financial practices, there is a gold mine of illegal activity. I would argue though that much could be said of many of those who occupy our nation's highest offices. The difference is, the usual turned cheek and closed eye isn't applying here. And that's infuriating to me as well. Because after Trump leaves office, one way or another, there will still be a need for vigilance. And I think the interest won't be there.

by Anonymousreply 483March 23, 2019 6:27 PM

Joy's show was great this morning with a lot of smart/informative panelists. It even trended on twitter for 2 hours after

Was it really necessary to bump Richard Lui for Katy Tur? I'm fine with both but why is she guest anchoring on the weekend? Will MSNBC have her anchor via skype from the delivery room if hug e news happens while she's in labor?

by Anonymousreply 484March 23, 2019 8:30 PM

I think it was more a case of bumping Kendis. She was on during his time slot, too. There is a potential for breaking news all weekend.

by Anonymousreply 485March 23, 2019 8:33 PM

R484 Maybe they're having her work as many hours as they can before she goes on maternity leave.

by Anonymousreply 486March 23, 2019 8:34 PM

Kendis was on at 2

by Anonymousreply 487March 23, 2019 8:34 PM

Kendis though is typically on for 2 hours. He only got one, then they gave him the hook, finally.

Inheriting his incompetence today though is the Rev Al Sharpton. His opening was so incoherent it seems like he was drunk out of his mind.

by Anonymousreply 488March 23, 2019 9:06 PM

I watching Rachel on rerun, and I'm pretty certain she told the makeup person "I don't care what you do but make sure I have kissable lips."

by Anonymousreply 489March 24, 2019 5:09 AM

Poor Katy Tur, she seems tired,she should go home already.

by Anonymousreply 490March 24, 2019 5:52 AM

how bout blonde bimbo dumbo Alex Witt on the weekends? they that hard up ? why is this mess of blonde wigs on tv? I don't get it...maybe she married to the boss. wtf....

by Anonymousreply 491March 24, 2019 11:54 AM

I flip the channel when twweeky Rachel is on, she act like she a 3rd grade teacher and we the pupils she will educate. got it ? ok

by Anonymousreply 492March 24, 2019 11:55 AM

Oh, dear, God. The most illiterate Russian bot who ever existed came here to exult us at R492, with the worst fucking grammar ever. Jesus F. Christ, Vlad, please do send us someone who's ever the mere slightly literate or educated, OK,?

by Anonymousreply 493March 24, 2019 12:32 PM

Yasmin Vossoughian and Ayman Moyheldin are subbing for David Gura today.

by Anonymousreply 494March 24, 2019 12:42 PM

That you can spell both their names correctly is an admirable feat, r494.

by Anonymousreply 495March 24, 2019 12:58 PM

Rachel is a con. Her whole act has always been a shtick. The sad thing is that so many buy it.

by Anonymousreply 496March 24, 2019 1:08 PM

Oooh, r496, the depth of your statement is deep.

Fuck-Off, Dmitri

by Anonymousreply 497March 24, 2019 1:11 PM

MAGA hat too tight? ^

by Anonymousreply 498March 24, 2019 1:12 PM

sorry, r498 was meant for r496

by Anonymousreply 499March 24, 2019 1:13 PM

with a phd in English lit, I can talk as wacky as I want on a god dam wacky site, my gods! go correct some graffiti granny....

by Anonymousreply 500March 24, 2019 1:15 PM

Agreed, that Witt broad is repulsive. Why is she there? is she a replacement?

by Anonymousreply 501March 24, 2019 1:15 PM

Got it, r499.

by Anonymousreply 502March 24, 2019 1:17 PM

Why don't you read Glenn Greenwald if you want real news? Why waste time on someone who spends years on a collusion that turns out to b e a nothing burger? Are you all lesbians trapped in gay men's bodies?

by Anonymousreply 503March 24, 2019 1:18 PM

"Nothing burger" is [bold]still[/bold] a phrase?

by Anonymousreply 504March 24, 2019 1:22 PM

Yes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505March 24, 2019 1:27 PM

What I want to see is how MorningJoe is going to wriggle out of this after they've put so much into the Mueller Report. Joe is probably scrambling for a way to pivot on this as we type. He'll have to ask Mika what to do because she's clearly the brains of that pairing.

by Anonymousreply 506March 24, 2019 1:30 PM

Dr. Seb Gourka, the "Dragon of Budapest" was telling CPAC attendees that Democrats want to take their nothing burgers away.. What would CPACers be left with then?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507March 24, 2019 1:48 PM

Betsy Woodruff

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508March 24, 2019 3:13 PM

"with a phd in English lit,"

I didn't know the University of Phoenix has advanced degrees.

by Anonymousreply 509March 24, 2019 5:21 PM

[quote]What I want to see is how MorningJoe is going to wriggle out of this after they've put so much into the Mueller Report.

What is there to wriggle out of? The report hasn't.been.released.

by Anonymousreply 510March 24, 2019 5:34 PM

Katy Tur is on right now with the Mueller report.

by Anonymousreply 511March 24, 2019 8:31 PM

Although she's been swallowed whole My Joe Scarborough. I'm so glad I'm not up that early in the morning to listen to that blowhard.

by Anonymousreply 512March 24, 2019 9:24 PM

....whole BY Joe...not My Joe...

by Anonymousreply 513March 24, 2019 9:29 PM

Suddenly, Jeremy Bash is Hot.

by Anonymousreply 514March 24, 2019 10:29 PM

Jill Wine-Banks will be out of a job by next week.

by Anonymousreply 515March 24, 2019 11:00 PM

Suddenly I can't watch MSNBC or the news.

Katy Tur looked like she was shell-shocked this afternoon.

It's all beyond depressing.

by Anonymousreply 516March 25, 2019 1:01 AM

so funny that mueller has worked 2 yrs to turn in a nothing piece of shit

thkx for making Cheeto the next prez mr mueller, u fuk wad

maybe mueller had a nervous breakdown, or was paid off, or got scared cause Ivanka came at him...

by Anonymousreply 517March 25, 2019 1:16 AM

I kin say any fawkin ting I wants cause

I gots my phd under my arm and am ready to take it to da banks!!!!

by Anonymousreply 518March 25, 2019 1:17 AM

When the Mueller report news broke and they showed Chuck Todd's ugly ass face , I changed the channel.

by Anonymousreply 519March 25, 2019 1:45 AM

[quote]so funny that mueller has worked 2 yrs to turn in a nothing piece of shit.

Almost two dozen indictments isn't nothing. And, Mannafort just got hit with 16 more charges.

by Anonymousreply 520March 25, 2019 1:51 AM

Make that three dozen.

by Anonymousreply 521March 25, 2019 1:53 AM

How will this report affect Roger Stone, if at all?

by Anonymousreply 522March 25, 2019 2:31 AM

Ari Melber is babbling deliriously right now. I think this has been too much for him.

by Anonymousreply 523March 25, 2019 2:45 AM

Robert Ray the former Watergate prosecutor just bit Melber. Hard.

by Anonymousreply 524March 25, 2019 2:47 AM

Lol R524 spins alt facts.

Ray is a WhiteWATER prosecutor who suceeded Ken Starr. So this guy was just now advocating to "take the higher ground".

That's when Ari bit him about his view on Trump calling people rats for cooperating with law enforcement of which Ray was part.

by Anonymousreply 525March 25, 2019 2:52 AM

^^ Whitewater prosecutor, not Watergate.

by Anonymousreply 526March 25, 2019 2:53 AM

Republicans just lie and lie and lie.

And that goes for Robert Ray and r524.

by Anonymousreply 527March 25, 2019 2:54 AM

R447, you mean the lovely Ta-Tanisha?

I hadn't thought about it, but you're right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528March 25, 2019 3:33 AM

mr ray was embarrassingly dumb

by Anonymousreply 529March 25, 2019 3:45 AM

git ari off tv

he a blithering idiot 'on da fly' , not slept, humiliating display of too much no doze. ' now! pan in on his notes'....oy veltch.

by Anonymousreply 530March 25, 2019 3:53 AM

I love Elliot Williams. He's so cute

by Anonymousreply 531March 25, 2019 4:26 AM

why is ari on all day and nite, same old shit over n over....wake mika up and get her on to read the news ad nauseum at least. with her rollers still in!!

by Anonymousreply 532March 25, 2019 4:52 AM

luv see mika when she first wakes up, right before the wig and lashes and brows and lips go on....and paint.

by Anonymousreply 533March 25, 2019 5:18 AM

Did not know Mika was a size queen. cant see any other reason she with Dumbo joe.

by Anonymousreply 534March 25, 2019 5:19 AM

How many times will Joe pontificate "As I always said"?

Faites vos jeux!

by Anonymousreply 535March 25, 2019 5:23 AM

R528 OMG. You nailed it! LaughingMAO

by Anonymousreply 536March 25, 2019 7:50 AM

Every time Michael Schmidt is on Morning Joe all I I think of is...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537March 25, 2019 10:25 AM

omg little mickey Schmidt and his squinty eyes and pursed mouth. he make me laff my ass off....what a ick. put a wig on her and call her mary louise

by Anonymousreply 538March 25, 2019 10:59 AM

yea, old joe has too pat himself on the back at least 6 times a night. how can he be so blind to the shitty way this makes him look????? isn't his lack of confidence less since he bagged miss blondie?

guess not, their marriage is doomed

by Anonymousreply 539March 25, 2019 11:11 AM

Jill's not backing down, R515. She's arguing on Twitter that Barr was appointed because of his obstruction memo, i.e. he's a political hack. She DEMANDS the full report be released and says the investigations will continue.

by Anonymousreply 540March 25, 2019 11:17 AM

Why did joe suddenly quit his congressional seat and not run again when his 'secretary' at work suddenly died? such interest in this on the internet merits further investigation......symptomatic of his cowardice and weak 'back patting'... I know not a lot about it all, but fascinating loose ends..

by Anonymousreply 541March 25, 2019 11:21 AM

How does joe keep that job as he seems so not liked? I don't get it...

by Anonymousreply 542March 25, 2019 11:56 AM

Maddow needs to stick with gay issues and MJ legalization. She's out of her depth on the big stuff.

by Anonymousreply 543March 25, 2019 12:10 PM

needs a professional staff , like joe has

ha ha

by Anonymousreply 544March 25, 2019 12:15 PM

Joe interrupts mika and says 'allright lets stay focused' and cuts her off. how can she not punch him out???

by Anonymousreply 545March 25, 2019 12:24 PM

Maddow was the 1st network reporter to nail Mannafort - long before he was indicted. Her sources have rarely failed her. The Trump tax debacle was one instance. That Trump is a traitor and a crook and the moral equal of Satan is well known. Let it play out.

by Anonymousreply 546March 25, 2019 12:30 PM

I admire thems that can watch Ratchett inspite of her tweeky insipid way of speaking....alas, I cannot.

by Anonymousreply 547March 25, 2019 1:02 PM

^^^Who IS this little trollina?

by Anonymousreply 548March 25, 2019 1:16 PM

St Ignatius, saint of jolly times and funz

by Anonymousreply 549March 25, 2019 1:17 PM

[quote]yea, old joe has too pat himself on the back at least 6 times a night.

When is he on at night?

by Anonymousreply 550March 25, 2019 1:48 PM

When the blonde witch flys east into the moon of Geist....

by Anonymousreply 551March 25, 2019 1:50 PM

[quote]Maddow was the 1st network reporter to..

She isn't a reporter. None of the nightly hosts are. Reporters just give facts without opinion, commentary or discussions, which is not what RM, Lawrence or the Chrises do.

by Anonymousreply 552March 25, 2019 3:07 PM

She does a lot of snark, and mugging for the camera.

by Anonymousreply 553March 25, 2019 7:29 PM

How could these people and their legions of "experts" they parade in front of the camera each and every day gotten the Mueller report so fucking wrong. Since day 1 of Trump's presidency, they've been predicting that Trump's doom will be any day now. And don't any of you fucking assholes deny it: it was MSNBC's stock in trade and it got their ratings increased. Did they seriously think a guy who has been avoiding criminal prosecution for 40+ years is going to let a bunch of amateurs and network rejects take him down?

by Anonymousreply 554March 25, 2019 8:29 PM

^^ Yeah, it’s been one “BOMBSHELL!” after another for the past two years. Every other day was a GAME CHANGER! And the beginning of the end! And the idiot viewers/fan boys and girls lapped it up and clapped and honked like circus seals. You’ve all been had.

So how will Maddow, Melber and Matthews carry on going forward? More of the same tired crap? Will any of them admit they’ve been bullshitting this whole time?

by Anonymousreply 555March 25, 2019 8:42 PM

I love how all the talking heads are now going over Barr's 4 page letter like it's The Rosetta Stone.

If there's any question or confusion about what Mueller meant, they owe it to us to get Mueller on TV tonight to explain himself.

by Anonymousreply 556March 25, 2019 8:46 PM

seems a lot of "bots" are convinced that Trumpy is now in the clear. stand by folks, stand by.

by Anonymousreply 557March 25, 2019 9:19 PM

I'm not holding my breath, R557. The Democrats in general and MSNBC in particular track records regarding Trump and his regime are pretty fucking dismal.

by Anonymousreply 558March 25, 2019 9:36 PM

I enjoy Jill on TV but I worked for her in a previous life and thought she was vain, mercurial and downright scary. Yup, people who are nice on TV are not always nice in real life. Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 559March 25, 2019 10:10 PM

First Kirsten, then Amy, now Jill ?!?! Dammit. I want my illusions back.

by Anonymousreply 560March 25, 2019 10:25 PM

Day Two of guests yelling at Ari. This Mueller report business is getting tough.

by Anonymousreply 561March 25, 2019 10:33 PM

not excusing it but Jill was probably used to dealing with sexist pigs when she was young in the 60s and 70s so she developed a tough demeanor during work

how many other high profile female attorneys were there back then?

by Anonymousreply 562March 25, 2019 10:46 PM

Sorry 560, it's true. I enjoy her appearances enormously as should you. T think it's great she has a late life career as a commentator and I wish her well. However, I would shoot myself before I'd be in a confined space with her. With her ego, there'd be no oxygen.

I hope no one speaks ill of Joyce Vance or Maya Wiley. That would break my heart.

by Anonymousreply 563March 25, 2019 10:49 PM

[quote]So how will Maddow, Melber and Matthews carry on going forward? More of the same tired crap? Will any of them admit they’ve been bullshitting this whole time?

What of the fundamentals is untrue? We knew that there won't be Trump's emails because he's a sneaky paranoid fucker who doesn't use email, and that he uses this specific "code" that Cohen described so well and we've heard ourselves time and again. It's very hard to nail this kind of slime without the equivalent of the Nixon tapes, and even then I bet Miss Lindz will run to Faux News croaking about sabotage. And when such slime captures power, it perverts the very process of justice.

Did Trump lie about TT Moscow - yes, Did he lie about TT meeting with the Russians and Don Jr - yes. The list is endless. I know what I heard with my own ears on Lester Holt. I heard him deny any Russian involvement in the elections despite clear evidence, and I know he's not going to lift a finger to prevent the future ones. That's enough for me and should be enough for a lot of people to get off their asses and vote in 2020.

To use a well worn Scarborough-ism, I've said many times that the only thing that will get rid of Cheeto is not a messiah-special prosecutor but Dems voting their asses off in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 564March 25, 2019 11:28 PM

Rachel is very calm tonight.

She's definitely getting the ball rolling on the fuckery Barr has done with his wack ass "summary"

by Anonymousreply 565March 26, 2019 1:15 AM

R565 she's diving right back into the rabbit hole, you mean.

by Anonymousreply 566March 26, 2019 1:26 AM

Yep there she goes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567March 26, 2019 1:28 AM

Earlier tonight Corey Booker laughed when Ari Melber was talking about no collusion. I like him.

by Anonymousreply 568March 26, 2019 1:52 AM

l can't stand this anti Rachel troll on here. Go back and watch Fox news, you asshole.

by Anonymousreply 569March 26, 2019 1:57 AM

I've never pictured trailblazing divas-cum-gay icons like Jill to be particularly easy to work for. I imagine working under Maya Wiley would be similarly fraught.

by Anonymousreply 570March 26, 2019 5:00 AM

HOW CAN ONE WATCH RATCHEL? HER VOICE MAKES MY DOGGIE RUN INTO THE KITCHEN AND CRY. SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN A 2ND GRADE TEACHER IN PODUNK, ARKANSAS.....

by Anonymousreply 571March 26, 2019 5:08 AM

[quote] R429: How come the prime time talent on MSNBC

It’s an opportunity to give new talent a try-out. Chris Hayes got his start covering for Rachel.

by Anonymousreply 572March 26, 2019 5:13 AM

Does anyone else love listening to Katy Tur's voice? I find it so silky and comforting. She also comes off as highly intelligent.

by Anonymousreply 573March 26, 2019 5:35 AM

Joe was all fired up today. Have to give him Attaboy for the rant because he's right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574March 26, 2019 3:27 PM

Better link for the MJ rant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575March 26, 2019 3:38 PM

ooh Georgie Papadopoulos will be on The Beat tonight! Can't wait for Ari to press him with tough questions and challenge him when he starts spinning shit. This will be fun viewing

by Anonymousreply 576March 26, 2019 7:08 PM

I would like to be in between Chick Rosenberg and Glen Kirshner as they ravage me

by Anonymousreply 577March 26, 2019 8:02 PM

omg the looks the panelists are giving old joe scab as he rants bout sumthing

maybe the show lingers on for its comic value...

by Anonymousreply 578March 27, 2019 10:18 AM

So many pleas for Joe to be replaced, why is he kept on? ever wonder why its the same panelists/guests on the show, many reputable ones refuse to be on the shitshow.

when some do, joe disappears and others take charge, or else they wont come on the show.

by Anonymousreply 579March 27, 2019 10:20 AM

Ari's rap allusions in the hand-off from Katy Tuesday evening: super-cringey.

by Anonymousreply 580March 27, 2019 12:48 PM

We pray mika does not find out about the groupies joe has hidden away in his bachelor pad 2 blocks from nbc…. and she wonders why he too tired to bone her. shhhhhh

by Anonymousreply 581March 27, 2019 2:52 PM

Katy Tur is covering for MTPD and I enjoyed the exchange she just had with Pence's COS. They were talking about healthcare and she kept asking him "What's the plan?" and he kept giving her gobbledygook answers. She was relentless, though but never got a decent response.

by Anonymousreply 582March 27, 2019 9:50 PM

MSNBC's ratings have apparently plummeted since the Mueller Report was delivered.

We've all given up.

by Anonymousreply 583March 28, 2019 1:32 AM

How did they measure them so quickly? I call BS.

by Anonymousreply 584March 28, 2019 1:36 AM

R584 Monday and Tuesday night were a disaster for MSNBC and CNN. Rachel of course was the highest rated show of either network and she was down to like #30 while pathetically, Fox prime time soared. Hopefully that will change when we get the fucking Mueller report itself

that said, I'm happy to see Trump's poll numbers for this week have not improved and most do not believe Barr's summary

by Anonymousreply 585March 28, 2019 9:18 AM

Why does Ian Brzezinski still have a Polish/Czech accent? It sounds affected.

by Anonymousreply 586March 28, 2019 11:53 AM

Just saw that Nicolle and Michael Schmidt are an item?!? I originally read it as Steve Schmidt which sort of makes sense....Michael Schmidt though? OY '

by Anonymousreply 587March 28, 2019 7:43 PM

So that's why she's no longer wearing her wedding ring? Wonder what happened -- she and her husband have a son in first or second grade, sadly.

by Anonymousreply 588March 28, 2019 7:49 PM

I thought Nicolle had a thing going with Brian Williams. Or maybe she's moved on.

by Anonymousreply 589March 28, 2019 7:55 PM

R585: I used to record/watch MSNBC everyday, but taking a break until there is positive news. The same negative shit plus new negative shit on repeat with videos/soundbites and talking heads on repeat is too fucking much!

by Anonymousreply 590March 28, 2019 8:04 PM

Adam Schiff should be heavily featured on this evening's line up, to relieve the gloom and fight against the Gaslighting.

by Anonymousreply 591March 28, 2019 8:26 PM

m Schmidt and his droopy eyelids don't look like he got the energy to unzip his dik much less put it in old alpha Nicole.

by Anonymousreply 592March 29, 2019 12:08 AM

ratings so bad, nick cannon and blac chynna may replace mikuh and joe 'oops the intern' scarb….

by Anonymousreply 593March 29, 2019 12:09 AM

part 11?

by Anonymousreply 594March 29, 2019 3:53 AM

Part 11:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595March 29, 2019 4:13 AM

The Wallace-Schmidt thing is bizarre to me. At least we know Nicolle isn't a superficial person.

by Anonymousreply 596March 29, 2019 4:15 AM

Calling ...

by Anonymousreply 597March 29, 2019 5:19 AM

this ...

by Anonymousreply 598March 29, 2019 5:19 AM

a ...

by Anonymousreply 599March 29, 2019 5:19 AM

rap....

by Anonymousreply 600March 29, 2019 5:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!