Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Leaving Neverland, Part 11

Where are the rest of the victims in the MJ serial abuser conspiracy?

by Anonymousreply 231April 1, 2019 3:49 AM

Probably frightened into silence by loony fans like you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1March 23, 2019 8:57 PM

Pedo apologist thread alert.

by Anonymousreply 2March 23, 2019 8:59 PM

Michael Jackson was one of the greatest entertainers of all time.

He was also a JUNKIE PEDOPHILE.

by Anonymousreply 3March 23, 2019 9:03 PM

From the last thread:

“We never made such a claim. Why go through the work of dissecting all those court documents if it weren't considered evidence?”

You or one of your sock puppets has repeatedly made the claim that there is no evidence to support the claims of the victims. The claims themselves are evidence by legal standards.

This question isn’t addressed to the Jackaloons, so please fuck off — has anyone here heard anyone in real life express doubt that Jackson was a pedophile? I’ve talked with half a dozen people about the documentary, and it’s been uniformly believed to be true. Though I think most people around the time of the trial believed him to be guilty, too, in my experience.

by Anonymousreply 4March 23, 2019 9:05 PM

From the last thread:

“We never made such a claim. Why go through the work of dissecting all those court documents if it weren't considered evidence?”

You or one of your sock puppets has repeatedly made the claim that there is no evidence to support the claims of the victims. The claims themselves are evidence by legal standards.

>>This is a tired argument. MJ haters will repeatedly say “their testimony IS the evidence.” We point to the numerous lies in their testimony (sworn affidavits and depositions in their lawsuits) about every aspect of the abuse (with actual screenshots at reply 6 and on in the last thread, but I will repost them here later tonight.) Then all of a sudden it’s look at the other allegations and the same ensues.

This question isn’t addressed to the Jackaloons, so please fuck off — has anyone here heard anyone in real life express doubt that Jackson was a pedophile?

>>>His hundreds of millions of fans have, as evidenced by the tens of thousands they’ve raised to educate people about these falsehoods.

I’ve talked with half a dozen people about the documentary, and it’s been uniformly believed to be true. >>>Confirmation bias. Many of us have done opposite, but you will likely find that social media users for Jackson are in the majority.

Though I think most people around the time of the trial believed him to be guilty, too, in my experience >>>Most did not, the defense did a great job explaining how nutty his mother was (he locked us at Neverland) and pointing out numerous contradictions in Gavin’s claims. Even the late night entertainers in 2005 were not kind to them.

by Anonymousreply 5March 23, 2019 9:29 PM

I said no Jackaloons, R5. I have stated my boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 6March 23, 2019 9:32 PM

In addition to the statement, Streisand also posted an apology to Instagram: “I feel deep remorse and hope James and Wade know that I truly respect and admire them for speaking their truth"

Hilarious. Even in “apologizing,” she still said “their truth.” Just like Jussie Smollett is speaking “his truth.” I may not agree with how she said it, but she knows their full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 7March 23, 2019 9:38 PM

*^they’re, on my mobile.

by Anonymousreply 8March 23, 2019 9:39 PM

r8 = posting on toilet

by Anonymousreply 9March 23, 2019 9:53 PM

So there's this thread too, much more convenient if you'd rather block the fantard

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 23, 2019 11:01 PM

R10 **gets bothered and literally creates a thread with the same name to confuse people**

by Anonymousreply 11March 23, 2019 11:05 PM

Wade Robson’s serial lies are a bad look. James Safechuck would have done better to get his own lawyer and stick to one story.

by Anonymousreply 12March 23, 2019 11:09 PM

My local supermarket was blasting MJ while I was shopping today. Beat It was blasting out of the speakers. No one was outraged. People just went about their business while MJ's voice filled the store.

Who are they muting again? 😜

by Anonymousreply 13March 23, 2019 11:38 PM

It was pretty obvious everyone was just going to go back to dancing in a few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 14March 23, 2019 11:39 PM

What do we think of Streisand, anyone think that this will this cancel the leading lady?

by Anonymousreply 15March 24, 2019 1:33 AM

The pedo apologists are her new fans.

by Anonymousreply 16March 24, 2019 1:37 AM

I don't know R16. All of the gays I know at Columbia have a seemingly unhealthy obsession for her.

by Anonymousreply 17March 24, 2019 1:43 AM

R16 MJ fans are shaming Streisand. What the hell are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 18March 24, 2019 1:52 AM

Because of her original comments about Wade and James, r218.

by Anonymousreply 19March 24, 2019 1:54 AM

I'm not talking about the allegations (that's been beat to death), but about whether you think her near idol-worship by such a large number of gays will end as a result of this?

by Anonymousreply 20March 24, 2019 2:07 AM

Hopefully it'll give Don Lemon something else to talk about besides Mueller every fucking day 24/7.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 24, 2019 2:09 AM

[quote]My local supermarket was blasting MJ while I was shopping today. Beat It was blasting out of the speakers. No one was outraged. People just went about their business while MJ's voice filled the store.

That never happened.

by Anonymousreply 22March 24, 2019 2:13 AM

It's not like they died?

Is that some twisted way of saying "I don't believe them?" Or is she saying she does believe them but thinks that this is some odd twist on gay relationships?

by Anonymousreply 23March 24, 2019 2:15 AM

OP = pedophile

When will Muriel stop this wretched sex offender from spamming the board with his endless pro MJ rants? He only takes a break when it's time to go and molest the seven year old boy he keeps locked up in his attic.

by Anonymousreply 24March 24, 2019 2:36 AM

R24 Okay, JABBA.

by Anonymousreply 25March 24, 2019 2:47 AM

R24, you need to stop molesting those cute kids. You're disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 26March 24, 2019 2:50 AM

Diana Ross Quotes Her Own Song While Defending Michael Jackson: “This is what’s on my heart this morning. I believe and trust that Michael Jackson was and is a magnificent incredible force to me and to many others,” she wrote, adding for supreme effect, “STOP IN THE NAME OF LOVE.” Ross didn’t offer a follow-up tweet on the subject, although she posted a link to the audio of Stevie Wonder’s “Love’s in Need of Love Today” a few hours later. Coincidence? Maybe.

Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 27March 24, 2019 3:52 AM

Jackson was a pedophile. Full stop.

by Anonymousreply 28March 24, 2019 4:33 AM

^^Nope. We are developing another Jussie Smollett situation in 3...2...

by Anonymousreply 29March 24, 2019 5:53 AM

Michael Jackson was one of the greatest entertainers of all time.

by Anonymousreply 30March 24, 2019 4:24 PM

R30 JABBA, spotted.

by Anonymousreply 31March 24, 2019 7:21 PM

Wade just looks so fucking shady. Like OMG, bad actors. lol. Funny what people do for money. They keep saying it ain't about money. But they are still suing for money. lol

by Anonymousreply 32March 24, 2019 7:25 PM

He can't even utter a single sentence without smirking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 24, 2019 7:38 PM

R33 Exactly, anyone who can look at them answering about this lawsuit in the Gayle interview and still find them credible is out of their mind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34March 24, 2019 8:47 PM

I wonder what the media effect will be when the rebuttal film comes out. There are such blatant lies and contradictions in their lawsuits versus Leaving Neverland that the U.S. media has been hesitant to talk about. However, as we've seen in the past the press cannot ignore a more popular and better produced production. The Jackson estate and SONY are almost certainly in a position to make that happen.

I hope Taj finds a credible, black director like Spike Lee (who said in 2018 he wanted to do a documentary about Michael Jackson.) Not only will this immediately have a bigger effect on its credibility than Dan Reed, who denies the clear financial aspect of their claims in almost every interview, but it will signal to people that a trustworthy individual attached his reputation to the film.

I have seen the evidence for myself, and the history of the accusers' as well as their actions, claims, and statements (some under oath) all tell a different story about what happened. The family will have their work cut out for them--but unlike Leaving Neverland, they will be able to lay out the evidence and let people come to their own conclusions about these two based on what they've done, and not merely what the family is saying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35March 24, 2019 8:57 PM

People are beginning to associate MJ's accusers with those of R. Kelly and even Jussie Smollett's narrative. Before that, some of the bolder outlets were throwing references to OJ. I think this will be one of the biggest racial discussions in 2019. The accuser's lack of physical evidence and Reed's demand that we rely on their testimony alone will end up backfiring--much worse than MeToo did.

It won't take much for the Jackson family to present the story of two mature white adults (and not boys as Reed wants us to picture them), who took advantage of an opportunity to profit at the expense of a dead, famous black pop star by saying anything and everything (even defeating their own statements) in order to obtain money. The videos of Wade smiling every 3 seconds as he describes the abuse and James looking like an unstable co-conspirator alone make them look like shady white trash. Their numerous lies and exploitative attempts to profit will do nothing but assist in the further destruction of their reputation and claims.

The Jackson stans are now going after James' employer, sending extensive documents outlining the various lies he has told also. Of course, Wade Robson has been "self-employed" (borderline unemployed) since he first was denied for a job and works for himself. However, it will be interesting to see where they go from here. Wade Robson's dream is coming true, he will be known as the "Master of Deception" as he outlined so eloquently in his failed book draft. Unfortunately for him, it will not net him any money or respect in the entertainment business. Thankfully, he will never be able to exploit the MJ name again for any job opportunity or benefit either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 24, 2019 9:31 PM

Wade Robson is a grifter and a liar

by Anonymousreply 37March 24, 2019 9:48 PM

Not gonna work, JABBA/R31.

JABBA is the PRO-MICHAEL JACKSON TROLL.

JABBA believes MICHAEL never touched those kids and DEFENDS him.

Trying to pin the JABBA moniker on other people never works in the Janet threads and won't work here.

by Anonymousreply 38March 24, 2019 9:52 PM

Makes me laugh..will watch a 4 hour documentary and have crap pumped in to their brain but won’t use their fingers to do a 5m google search. Means only 1 things to me,they want to believe it because their tiny brains can’t cope with the notion that eccentric doesn’t mean illicit

by Anonymousreply 39March 24, 2019 9:54 PM

Brandi explained how much worse this is because Paris knew Wade and his family. Joy even claimed to be godmother to MJ's children. They clearly never gave a crap about MJ's children if they are putting them through this. Absolutely despicable.

by Anonymousreply 40March 24, 2019 10:51 PM

r31 - r40 = PEDO LOVERS SPOTTED

by Anonymousreply 41March 24, 2019 10:54 PM

R41 = The average Leaving Neverland supporter, in its natural habitat, unable to read or do any research for himself.

Also, wouldn't Wade and James be the "pedo lovers," despite not having spoken to him in years, they loved him right? Even had a fake wedding with rings and vows, right? Yet they were still able to use his name to obtain jobs and money repeatedly.Oh yeah, they were "in love" with him alright.

by Anonymousreply 42March 24, 2019 11:34 PM

The lies are finally starting to be dissected. Wade and James are already laughing stocks to those of us who have read their lawsuits, looks like others are catching up too.

Smallcome said: "In the documentary, Safechuck claims Jackson called him ‘near the end of the trial’ and asked him to testify on his behalf again, as he had done in 1993. Safechuck said he refused, and that Jackson then ‘got really angry’ and threatened him. He repeated this claim under oath, in his ongoing lawsuit against the Jackson Estate.

“However, it simply can’t be true."

"Very early on in the trial, the judge ruled that he would allow the jury to hear about five boys whom the prosecution claimed were sexually abused by Jackson.

“They were Jordan Chandler, Brett Barnes, Jason Francia, Macaulay Culkin and Wade Robson. The judge ruled specifically, that ‘evidence as to Jimmy Safechuck will not be permitted’. Those were the judge’s exact words.

“The judge came to this decision because nobody had ever claimed they had seen Safechuck being abused.

“So Jackson could not have asked him to testify, and certainly not near the end of the trial, when the judge had ruled months earlier that evidence about Safechuck would not be permitted."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 24, 2019 11:44 PM

Jackson raped those boys.

by Anonymousreply 44March 25, 2019 12:00 AM

R43 Yes, Jackson threatening Safechuck to testify (and even stupider, nail him for perjury when he never even claimed Jackson abused him) is about the dumbest thing I ever heard. By this time, Wade, Macaulay, and Brett were defense witnesses and Jordan Chandler, who once alleged criminal behavior against Jackson, refused to testify. There was no evidence regarding Safechuck and none of the witnesses for the prosecution alleged to have witnessed any abuse toward Safechuck.

by Anonymousreply 45March 25, 2019 12:21 AM

Look at the state of the pedophile in R43 photo, who does that to themselves? I assume his butchery of his own face was intended as an improvement, how disappointed he must have been, but then he was probably so wasted on drugs it may have liked what it hazily saw.

by Anonymousreply 46March 25, 2019 12:22 AM

“At 50, everyone has the face he deserves.”

― George Orwell

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47March 25, 2019 12:25 AM

R47 Imagine what it would look like if still alive?

by Anonymousreply 48March 25, 2019 12:27 AM

Look at the face of Wade Robson. I would take Jacko’s face over his ugly, oddly shaped mug. At least he is slightly more confident in his lies (when he can keep from laughing). James looks like he’s special ed and someone told him what to say but he’s afraid to speak up for fear of fucking it up.

by Anonymousreply 49March 25, 2019 12:57 AM

Yes, R49, I'm sure you'd take Jackson's lovely visage over Robson's or Safechuck's. Of course you would.

Anyway, updates added to MJFacts's article debunking MJ stans' myths about LN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50March 25, 2019 1:41 AM

[quote]Also, wouldn't Wade and James be the "pedo lovers," despite not having spoken to him in years, they loved him right?"

Technically, yes - Jackson was a pedo, and his victims said they loved him at one time.

by Anonymousreply 51March 25, 2019 1:45 AM

[quote] Anyway, updates added to MJFacts's article debunking MJ stans' myths about LN.

The Safechuck story was hardly debunked. I've already gone into detail about that.

The issue with Amanda Robson and the charity website is so minor, it's barely worth mentioning. Yes, it said childhood abuse, not childhood sexual abuse, still weird that it was edited.

The stuff about the documentary being edited. Again, does it really matter if they took things out intentionally or not? There are plenty of things that were left in that are easily refuted.

Jackson had two unannounced raids on his home, had two grand juries not indict him on any charges, and during his 2005 trial, had evidence presented from prior allegations dating back to 93 and was acquitted in record time. Going after the FBI claim seems like nitpicking.

The lies and inconsistencies about MJ could fill a book.

by Anonymousreply 52March 25, 2019 4:25 AM

R52 I think most of us can safely Safechuck surmise that MJ did not call an adult James Safechuck and threaten to have him arrested for perjury (for lying about being abused no less,) because that story doesn't make any sense in terms of timeline or logic.

As far as Wade's wife, I would disagree about the charity site's insignificance. Amanda seems to be a very intelligent and articulate woman, albeit a little shady and confused like her husband. She clearly said that not only did she have no knowledge of child sex abuse, but had no idea about what she would do if someone told her they were abused.

Both the donor fund and her LN comments were established in 2019. Assuming Wade does not have a team of PR people who may have misinterpreted this major fact, either he or she wrote that on his blog (and when establishing the fund) that she was a victim of child sexual abuse as well as him. Wade has already demonstrated that he will tell numerous, contradictory lies in legal filings in order to obtain money. It is not a good sign that his wife is also willing to lie in order to obtain money (regardless of who they tell us will or won't benefit from our financial contributions.) The removal of this piece of the puzzle from the film and fund website without yet another dubious explanation from Reed is very telling that something is amiss.

by Anonymousreply 53March 25, 2019 5:02 AM

I'm all for hearing why you believe MJ is guilty as I like to hear both sides to any story but both sides need to provide references so that people know the information is legit, if not it comes off as guesswork.

As much as people like to claim that the MJ fans are just backing MJ because they refuse to see the truth, they are the only group that's been providing references to official government sites, original unedited interviews, imperial evidence and so forth to corroborate their belief he's innocent.

by Anonymousreply 54March 25, 2019 5:12 AM

Robson's legal filings truly are all over the place. His lawyers say in one document he isn't suicidal at all--and then in another wanted to move up his deposition date because abuse victims tend to be suicidal. WTF? I can't wait for the rebuttal or even the Gayle interview to come out. I know she won't let them get away with these repeated lies.

by Anonymousreply 55March 25, 2019 7:00 AM

Wade Robson lawyers: Claim he repressed memories of abuse regarding SOL

Wade Robson talking to media: This is not a case of repressed memory

by Anonymousreply 56March 25, 2019 7:08 AM

Wade Robson dated Michael Jackson niece during the time he left blood on his underwear. But he never mentioned it in the mockumentary. Why?

by Anonymousreply 57March 25, 2019 7:12 AM

The underwear story was too ridiculous for words even. James can't lie worth a shit is one of the main problems. The other is that Wade has told so many lies that he needs to be arrested. I mean he could tell us he was Michael Jackson's son and Dan Reed would invent some cockamamy cover about abuse how he doesn't follow the logic about this or that particular lie. Oprah is a disgusting piece of work who will also do anything for money, why don’t you invite your perverted father and molester Harvey friend and friend to join your bullshit show?

by Anonymousreply 58March 25, 2019 8:10 AM

Jacksons family had literally no contact with him when all this abuse took place, he used them in support when he went to trial. They have no idea what went on in those years, it was all about money. The pain on Safechucks face cannot be fake , it is real , he's a broken man.

by Anonymousreply 59March 25, 2019 8:21 AM

R59 Safechuck doesn't look broken, he looks a little special ed, and his inability to answer any question about the abuse without looking at Wade(who nobody trusts) for confirmation is also suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 60March 25, 2019 8:29 AM

His pathetic jewlery narrative is coming apart also. Reed had to admit the scene not all shot at one time but 17 MONTHS later. They even tried to dress him in the same clothes to make it look real.

"Does #LeavingNeverland's "gut-wrenching" jewelry scene ring true when it was reshot 17 months later and @HBO tried to dupe viewers into believing it was one spontaneous, seamless scene?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61March 25, 2019 9:01 AM

Damn, Dan Reed gets shadier even when you think there's no lower he can go. The birthday message was manipulated too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 25, 2019 9:05 AM

[quote]James looks like he’s special ed and someone told him what to say but he’s afraid to speak up for fear of fucking it up.

You almost got it right! He was in AP Math and his rapist Michael Jackson groomed and fellated him starting age 10.

by Anonymousreply 63March 25, 2019 12:14 PM

R62, reviving a lie that was previously debunked on an earlier thread. From the video's comments (hyperactivesin is the person who uploaded it):

MattsFTR: The full clip was used in the documentary. Please don't spread lies.

hyperactivesin: It was an accident on my part, as I was misinformed. But I will take this video down when Wade and James admit they lied.

MJ's defenders are shameless.

by Anonymousreply 64March 25, 2019 1:29 PM

So many pedo apologists in these threads.

All you apologists do is verify that MJ fucked those boys.

If I wasn’t convinced before I am now.

MJ fucked those boys.

by Anonymousreply 65March 25, 2019 1:32 PM

I wonder how Jordan Chandler and Gavin Arvizo feel about the documentary. Do they feel vindicated? Or does it bother them that Wade and James are getting so much more public support than they did when they spoke out in 1993 and 2003 respectively?

by Anonymousreply 66March 25, 2019 5:13 PM

R66 Gavin and his family were caught lying on the stand. How could he be vindicated? Chandler has already run off with his millions and doesn't give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 67March 25, 2019 5:18 PM

R67 Exactly, Gavin should be nothing but ashamed. When he and his grifter family lost their failed extortion attempt against Jackson, he faded into obscurity and rightfully took several seats.

by Anonymousreply 68March 25, 2019 6:14 PM

R64 Nice try! The full clip might be in the "doc" but they used the doctored one in the trailer which is what everyone sees first...very manipulative of Reed.

As already noted, the date that these videos were made were months before Wade's birthday. It could have been closer to Emmanuel Lewis' birthday. Also, just as many children (friends AND family) called Michael "Applehead", Michael called many of his young friends and family "Little One". It's been said that he was speaking to Emmanuel Lewis in the rest of the clip.

Along with the clever editing, the music for effect, the dressing and atmosphere set before and after the clip in question and the subsequent allegations (especially in the light of the fact that you're already going in presuming guilt.) colors the video or series of videos as something diabolical, when in fact it's pretty innocent.

One of the reasons Michael would make videos such as these is because he wasn't there in person to wish friends, family, business associates well on special occasions. Keep in mind, at some point after the initial era of the Robson's stay at Neverland, Michael began to move on from them and took a very absence from their lives, as previously stated by Wade's own mother.

by Anonymousreply 69March 25, 2019 7:00 PM

James Safechuck realised that he was abused when Wade Robson said he was abused. Odd how he didn’t realise he was abused when Jordan Chandler and Gavin Arvizo said they were abused.

by Anonymousreply 70March 25, 2019 7:01 PM

Yes r7 She is an asshole, trying now to sell her latest flop of an album, backtracking. I bet if her gay son Jason was sexually abused and admitted it , it would be a whole different response. Still love her though!

by Anonymousreply 71March 25, 2019 7:04 PM

"Can you tell me all that dad told you about being sexually abused?" -Wade Robson to his mother

Some of the emails Wade's lawyer fought to blackout/redact/exclude before being forced to turn them over in discovery.

They reveal more information about his secretive book deal, conflicted timeline, and generally dishonest behavior. Regardless of what you believe they are an important piece of evidence in this story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72March 25, 2019 7:04 PM

r70 it is called grooming, and unless you have been abused and have experienced it , shut your mouth because you have no idea idiot.

by Anonymousreply 73March 25, 2019 7:05 PM

R73 "Grooming" is not a catch 22 for James and Wade's behavior. In fact, it's an insult to actual victims and they should be ashamed.

Michael didn't "groom" 23 year old Wade into testifying on the stand for him in 2005. Even still, when the court dismissed his late claim they reasoned that by the time of Jackson's death, no adult (he was in his 30s) could possibly believe that sex between between an adult and child was not illegal, or that his punishment for doing so would be "jail."

Just like Michael didn't "groom" Safechuck into not realizing he was not abused until he was in his 30s and went to therapy in order to support his lawsuit. James Safechuck wasn't "groomed" into lying and claiming that Jackson threatened to get him "for perjury" (when he never claimed to be abused) if he didn't testify for him--when he legally could not have anyway.

Wade also made the claim that both in 1993 and in 2005, when he was already an adult man, Jackson allegedly coached him on the phone in the form of a “role play” and that supposedly made him a masterful liar – or a “master of deception”, as he put it – for more than two decades. Does that make any sense? Nope! The only ones being "groomed" are those desperate enough to fall for these two's repeated lies.

by Anonymousreply 74March 25, 2019 7:22 PM

Roses are red

Violets are blue

MJ was a pedo

OP is one too.

by Anonymousreply 75March 25, 2019 7:37 PM

R75

Roses are Red MJ has croaked No Matter What Happens Wade and James Will Remain Broke

by Anonymousreply 76March 25, 2019 7:51 PM

R74 doesn't know the difference between a catch-22 and a catch-all, so it's not surprising that he can't even get basic information from the documentary correct.

by Anonymousreply 77March 25, 2019 8:20 PM

R69, where did Dan Reed get the video from then, if not from Robson or his family?

by Anonymousreply 78March 25, 2019 8:21 PM

Serious question: why is Wade Robson so dishonest about everything?

Follow up question: Why does Dan Reed keep making all these excuses for him?

That’s not abuse, it’s opportunism.

by Anonymousreply 79March 25, 2019 9:04 PM

[quote]and rightfully took several seats.

JABBA, you are such a fucking retard, that there isn’t a number high enough to count the levels of stupidity and lies you bring to the thread with every defense of that kidfucker MJ and his hack has been grifter sibling Janet.

by Anonymousreply 80March 25, 2019 9:13 PM

Safechuck wants us to believe he's a smart kid whose growth was stunted by MJ...lol. Michael told his parents to take him out of advanced classes so he could spend more time with him. Sure James.

Sell crazy some place else, we're all stocked up here.

by Anonymousreply 81March 25, 2019 9:14 PM

R80 is off his Lexapro.

by Anonymousreply 82March 25, 2019 9:14 PM

Does anyone really believe this isn't about money? Is anyone really mad they didn't get a dime (and not for lack of trying)? I'm not.

If it wasn't about money, you wouldn't have applied for MJ's productions, meet with his estate, and then get mad when they turned you over for the job. If it wasn't about money you wouldn't have then tried to write and sell a book while calling it "our secret project." If it wasn't about money, you wouldn't have filed 4 lawsuits seeking 1.5 billion+.If it wasn't about money, you wouldn't have told repeated, clear lies in each lawsuits that were easily disproven. If this weren't about money, you wouldn't have participated in the documentary AFTER all your other shameless attempts to profit failed.

Each time Dan Reed denies they are after money (when a blind man could see they are) and they claim it's just about the "truth" they just give the rebuttal film team more evidence to destroy and blacklist them.

by Anonymousreply 83March 25, 2019 9:23 PM

Safechuck needs to be fired from his job for his repeated lies, hopefully by the time people get done contacting his employer they'll reconsider having a known liar on payroll.

by Anonymousreply 84March 25, 2019 9:31 PM

Jump JABBA, Jump!!!!!!

What a good bitch you are!!

by Anonymousreply 85March 25, 2019 9:31 PM

Jackson was one of the greatest entertainers of all time.

by Anonymousreply 86March 25, 2019 9:48 PM

Apparently James Safechuck has "PTSD" as a result of his alleged abuse and has been taking medications to deal with his mental problems for some time. This is no surprise, since he looks unstable in the interviews. My guess is autism, not abuse. Either way, this should be perfect for his case since there should be a long history of medical records showing he was an abuse victim--or at least mentioned it to a single doctor or counselor, right? After all, medical records are the best type of evidence.

Nope! No records in his extensive medical history pointing to the abuse. The only time he mentioned the abuse to any kind of medical professional was after seeing Wade's interview, entering therapy (to support his lawsuit of course,) and then formally suing with the same lawyer as Wade a 18 months into the therapy. He claims he told his mom in 2005, but even Judge Beckloff pointed out to Safechuck that he can't say he told his mother in 2005 he was abused and say at the same time that he only realized he was abused after he saw Robson's claim in 2013!

by Anonymousreply 87March 25, 2019 9:48 PM

R86 needs a reminder to take his bipolar meds.

by Anonymousreply 88March 25, 2019 9:53 PM

Wade and James had not been in contact for years by the time of the trial. Robson plays an audio message of Jackson needing a favor, but nowhere in that recording does Michael even mention the allegations against him. For a documentary that's already proven to deceptively edit certain sequences (the interview with James on the plane is selectively edited, the birthday message for Wade is a non specific message, notice the edit after Michael says "Hello Wade", the Garagos footage was taken out of context) who knows if Wade if Michael even called. It's already highly unlikely that Jackson would call James at the end of his trial and commit a felony by threatening a potential witness.

by Anonymousreply 89March 25, 2019 9:58 PM

Who are the losers who spend all day in these LN threads discussing MJ and the two greedy liars accusing him? Get lives, girls.

by Anonymousreply 90March 25, 2019 10:01 PM

You retards are defending a dead child molester like your lives depend on it.

Get a life, sick fucks.

by Anonymousreply 91March 25, 2019 10:02 PM

Off your meds again, R91? We see this ‘documentary’ is a disgrace to the art of visual information media. Perhaps it wouldn’t be so insulting to the viewer (and of course to the subject, Michael Jackson) if it were made clear that every second of it is based solely on the word of two men and not whatsoever — as one would be forgiven for expecting from something described as a documentary — in evidence or fact. Furthermore, I find it reprehensible that these men apparently resorted to such excruciatingly detailed descriptions of such heinous acts, in other words to rely on sheer shock value, to distract the audience away from the stories’ lack of continuity, credibility, and factual corroboration.

by Anonymousreply 92March 25, 2019 10:10 PM

Leaving Neverland feels more like a deposition than a documentary, given we're hearing from only one side, again and again. When the credits roll and you go to social media or the internet to actually research their claims, the numerous contradictions, credibility failures, and other issues which Dan Reed had four hours to mention but declined to even address become a convincing rebuttal that Jackson was not a pedophile and they are not telling the whole story.

by Anonymousreply 93March 25, 2019 10:23 PM

[quote]Off your meds again, [R91]?

Junkie Jacko took all the meds.

by Anonymousreply 94March 25, 2019 10:25 PM

R45 I believe Safechuck tried to involve Evvy Tavasci in his story because like Robson with Norma Staikos, he needed to involve employees of MJJ Productions in this to be able to sue the company. This failed in the end, but it's apparent they both lied about all of these employees' interactions with them and their families to just avoid dismissal. I personally think this is takes a big chunk out of their credibility, but some rationalize it as them saying whatever they need to get the money.

As far as the 2005 phone call, it first showed up in the lawsuit to establish recent contact with Jackson for Safechuck, and that alone causes me to believe the details are dubious, but again they had to get at the money. Of course, why this conversation likely never happened has been beaten to death.

by Anonymousreply 95March 25, 2019 10:42 PM

NEVERLAND WAS A PEDO PIT.

by Anonymousreply 96March 25, 2019 10:49 PM

Apparently Wade was teaching dancing classes before he even turned 18. Sounds like someone who had his dreams die thanks to Michael Jackson. Wade actually owes everything he has to Michael. He should know by now that he never had the talent to be a filmmaker given that he can't even come up with a credible story.

by Anonymousreply 97March 25, 2019 10:52 PM

Michael felt so much guilt over molesting a multitude of tiny seven year old boys over 30 years that he needed an anaesthetic drip in order to be able to sleep at night! And even that didn't always work! This junkie child rapist truly had murdered sleep.

The dumbass pedo OP will not get that allusion.

by Anonymousreply 98March 25, 2019 11:13 PM

Where did all the pro-pedo trolls come from, and why can’t they go back to their own hellhole? We’ve had a number of discussions about this over many years and there has always been near unanimous agreement that MJ raped children. The disagreement is not coming from longtime DL’ers.

by Anonymousreply 99March 25, 2019 11:55 PM

It's just one loon posting over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 100March 25, 2019 11:57 PM

R97 Wade owes everything he has to Michael's assistance in develop his dancing and career. He admits as much in the emails he sends back and forth trying to get a job with the Cirque du Soleil crew. Wade also did everything he could to exploit MJ for personal gain (before and after his death.) The wedding at Neverland during the trial, for example.

This is why I personally don't buy the grooming excuse, because if he really had a lawsuit against Michael Jackson (and he isn't as stupid as he tried to pull over on the judge R74,) then 2011 would not be the first time we heard about it. His ardent attempts to document everything and talk his way into the next paycheck would have left evidence of the abuse angle many, many years ago. The fact that the only trace of it we have begins when he first tried to profit with a book suggests that that's when the story was invented.

by Anonymousreply 101March 26, 2019 1:08 AM

Given all the pathological facial surgery he had, what do you think pedophile Jackson's cumface was like? He was so into super cute, super boys, did his nose fly off at the moment of ecstasy? What a dirty, pervy bastard that drug addict was.

by Anonymousreply 102March 26, 2019 1:13 AM

R99 There's usually always some back and forth about money, evidence, credibility, etc. in the MJ discussions. A large number of gay white men here seem to have a hard-on for Wade and James after this doc. I don't see it, in my mind one looks like he's on the spectrum and the other seems like a sociopath. That lust is messing with many people's ability to be actually discuss the monumental evidence they are lying.

by Anonymousreply 103March 26, 2019 1:14 AM

R103 The lust is all yours for child molester Jackson. Take Wade and James out of the equation , imagine they never existed, Jackson is still a stone cold, hard faced, perverted child molester, and a hopeless drug addict. You losers are wasting your time defending a freak.

by Anonymousreply 104March 26, 2019 1:18 AM

R104 I know you think you're doing a decent job defending Leaving Neverland, Wade Robson, or James Safechuck. However, every time you say something dumb you just further expose the types of people who lack the mental capacity to research the claims for themselves and see they do not hold up.

by Anonymousreply 105March 26, 2019 1:23 AM

R105 Leaving Neverland is immaterial, it's just the icing on the already enormous cake of Jackson's obvious pedophilia. I notice at R90 you castigate those obsessed with this subject ........... 'Who are the losers who spend all day in these LN threads discussing MJ and the two greedy liars accusing him? Get lives, girls'............ Seeing as you are the major contributor to this thread and only post on this subject and constantly, perhaps it's your mental capacity that is lacking, perhaps it's time for you to look at the man in the mirror. It's very sad that your life revolves round a dead, kiddie-fiddling eldergay.

by Anonymousreply 106March 26, 2019 1:33 AM

R106 I think you're going to be disappointed, because Leaving Neverland is having little overall effect on the estate's billion bottom line. I would agree that Leaving Neverland is immaterial, but I am certainly pleased that Wade and James will not only take nothing from this failed extortion attempt, but will be indebted to the Jackson estate in excess of $70,000--which is much more than they are currently worth. Michael Jackson is laughing at these con artists from the grave, as he fucks them (literally or figuratively--you decide) from the grave.

by Anonymousreply 107March 26, 2019 3:01 AM

Wade Robson is Jussie Smollett. James Safechuck is...well, mentally unstable.

by Anonymousreply 108March 26, 2019 5:15 AM

Here's a link to the Estate's (exceptional) letters to HBO, RadarOnline, and Channel 4. They do a good job of discrediting the film and pointing out how pathetic the accusers are along with how one-sided and unprofessional the documentary is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109March 26, 2019 5:20 AM

Re: 109 --Just a section from the letter. It won't be hard to destroy this nonsense documentary at all. Not only will this film ruin Dan Reed's reputation, but the media industry will never allow it to even be nominated for any major award, simply because it does such a terrible job presented all of the facts.

"In fact, Dan Reed admitted in the question and answer session at Sundance that he never even attempted to contact the many, many other young men and women who spent time with Jackson as children, yet continue to defend him to this very day. And at least two of these young men are referenced by name in the film with the implications that they “replaced” Robson and Safechuck as Jackson’s “abuse victims.” Both have gone on record since the documentary was announced to explain that they were never abused by Jackson. One of them, who Robson explicitly claimed in the film “replaced” him, has released several “tweets” denouncing the documentary as a work of fiction. Yet neither of them—among the many others who spent time with Jackson as children—were ever approached by Dan Reed and HBO."

by Anonymousreply 110March 26, 2019 5:37 AM

Couldn't give a shit if Wade/James make/lose money or the dreadful family bathe in champagne daily , Jackson was a sick pedophile and I'm glad he's dead, he's not laughing at anyone, merely rotting ( at least the parts that can ) R106, R107. R108, R109 You are overly invested in this, you should heed your own post at R90 . You are about the only fan left here still pissing in the wind, do you not have any other interests in life? Jackson isn't worth all the effort you are putting into this, he would have been forgotten eventually anyway, Rudy Vallee anyone?

by Anonymousreply 111March 26, 2019 10:10 AM

So, JABBA: all charges against Jussie Smollett have been dropped.

What do you have to say about that, you fucking cunt?

by Anonymousreply 112March 26, 2019 3:58 PM

Jussie Smollett just got off. Wonder if this will make the media think twice before they continue trying to lynch innocent black men in the court of public opinion.

Thankfully the legal system went against these accusers. Just like it did for MJ and continues to do after his death.

by Anonymousreply 113March 26, 2019 5:40 PM

Still comparing Safechuck and Robson to Smollett, you fucking cunt JABBA?

by Anonymousreply 114March 26, 2019 7:37 PM

Jussie Smollet is an asshole who evaded justice and wasn't tried based on any evidence. Michael was tried for the 93 and 05 case simultaneously. Comparing them is idiocy.

by Anonymousreply 115March 26, 2019 8:12 PM

^^R114 is talking to himself again.

by Anonymousreply 116March 26, 2019 10:08 PM

There was an interview with Rory Culkin in the Metro today. He says he hasn't seen Leaving Neverland yet, but plans to, and is reserving judgement on the allegations until then.

by Anonymousreply 117March 26, 2019 10:13 PM

R115 I agree, Jackson is more innocent than Jussie Smollett really. He was actually found not guilty when he was vindicated (cleared) in his witch hunt. Smollett was vindicated (cleared) by virtue of the fact that all charges were dropped, regardless of the stipulations. When the LN rebuttal documentary comes out and the heat turns onto the accusers' lies then I suspect we'll have another Emmett Till story for this lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 118March 26, 2019 10:19 PM

There’s not going to be any Leaving Neverland rebuttal.

by Anonymousreply 119March 26, 2019 10:56 PM

Of course there isn't, R119 - at least, not a convincing one. People who are not paedophiles do not live the life Jackson lived. They don't take little boys on tour with them. They don't befriend strangers' children and gradually lose interest in them as they get older. They don't sleep with little boys. They don't CONTINUE sleeping with little boys after being accused of child molestation. I could go on...

by Anonymousreply 120March 26, 2019 11:27 PM

R120 There were girls and adults who slept in Jackson's bedroom. Barnes and Cascio admitted to sleeping in Jackson's bed when they were adults. Jackson had an open door policy when having children over. The security system was actually introduced by the defense in 2005 when Star Arvizo claimed to have walked in on Jackson masturbated his brother.

by Anonymousreply 121March 26, 2019 11:38 PM

There was also Gotham Chopra who was a young adult. There are many more examples.

by Anonymousreply 122March 26, 2019 11:48 PM

The Jackson estate has the money to ensure every major contradiction, action, and lie is highlighted masterfully. More importantly, they can find and compensate someone significantly more credible than Dan Reed to direct it. Spike Lee said in 2018 he wanted to do a documentary about Michael Jackson. A Spike Lee film against these grifters would force them into hiding for their own safety.

By the time the rebuttal gets aired on FOX calling out the dozens of lies they have told in their suits (about how they met MJ, when he abused them, what he did, and how frequently and drastically the story changed since its invention in 2011) then they will need plastic surgery themselves to go out in piblic. Each each desperate attempt for money just puts forces them to create more lies and footage for the estate to use.

by Anonymousreply 123March 26, 2019 11:58 PM

[quote]There’s not going to be any Leaving Neverland rebuttal.

There's also not going to be any repercussions from the Jackson Grifters. They just want this to faaaaade away very quietly so that it won't derail the gravy train.

MJ fucked those boys and the entire family not only knew, they aided and abetted.

by Anonymousreply 124March 27, 2019 12:09 AM

R124 is delusional, you can do nothing for those two white men now.

Not only will there be a well-funded rebuttal, but it will be more credible, fact-based, and damning that Leaving Neverland. These white men will need witness protection in addition to a second mortgage to pay back the 70k they owe in legal fees so far.- R123

by Anonymousreply 125March 27, 2019 12:15 AM

R125, your fantasies about the victims of Jackson’s crimes having to go into hiding for their own safety are SICK. What a horrendous thing to wish upon these two men and their families, who have already suffered so much. Truly revolting.

by Anonymousreply 126March 27, 2019 12:17 AM

R126 I Wade and James should arrange serious protective measures once the Jackson estate inevitably destroys their reputation 1/10th as aggressively as they tried to go after Michael Jackson's legacy for money. It's clear that the Estate has not yet begun calling out the hoaxes and numerous lies that will no doubt cause them to regret lying about sex abuse in a losing battle for money. HBO may not have cut them a check, but they better hope they can arrange some bodyguards.

by Anonymousreply 127March 27, 2019 12:35 AM

Again, R127, you show yourself to be totally devoid of morals or the capacity for sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 128March 27, 2019 12:39 AM

[quote]Michael Jackson is laughing at these con artists from the grave, as he fucks them (literally or figuratively--you decide) from the grave.

Wow, fantasizing about a dead man raping other men. Warped cunt.

by Anonymousreply 129March 27, 2019 12:47 AM

R128 Maybe if I faked a sex abuse claim against you, then lied in multiple lawsuits about what happened, then you would be more sympathetic.

by Anonymousreply 130March 27, 2019 12:47 AM

The Jackson Estate is only afraid of the money train stopping. They will probably have to mount the musical in Dubai or Russia.

by Anonymousreply 131March 27, 2019 12:48 AM

[quote][R124] is delusional, you can do nothing for those two white men now.

R125/JABBA, your endless repetitive posts/LIES about the victims have done nothing to help your cause, nor do the Jackson Grifters care about you or those lies.

Your posts confirm that you're nothing more than a pedo apologist.

by Anonymousreply 132March 27, 2019 12:49 AM

[quote]Wade Robson is Jussie Smollett.

Vindicated victim!

by Anonymousreply 133March 27, 2019 12:53 AM

R132 Have you been smoking crack?

by Anonymousreply 134March 27, 2019 12:58 AM

R133 Exactly, both of them lied about a crime and tried to get away with it. You're absolutely correct.

by Anonymousreply 135March 27, 2019 12:59 AM

R128 I have sympathy most of all for Jackson's children who grew up and trusted Wade and of course genuine abuse victims who have a more difficult time being believed in the wake of false allegations.

by Anonymousreply 136March 27, 2019 1:06 AM

Feel sorry for his children for having a fucked-up, drug-addicted pedophile for a father, totally uninvolved mothers who sold them off to said pedophile, and an amoral, grifting extended family.

by Anonymousreply 137March 27, 2019 1:14 AM

What the pedo MJ defender here doesn't seem to grasp is that 90% of intelligent adults (as opposed to flyover fraus) have thought MJ was a pedophile since the early 90s.

by Anonymousreply 138March 27, 2019 1:18 AM

Hilarious the way MJ's tragic pedo relatives call themselves the Estate, like they're the royal family. Portentous to the end. Only repugnantly arrogant MJ would call TWO sons after himself. That huge sense of entitlement he had. I am the KING so I will rape 7 year old boys and NOBODY can stop me.

by Anonymousreply 139March 27, 2019 1:21 AM

How pathetic was junkie Michael pleading for 'milk' in his final hours? So wracked with guilt about raping tiny children for decades that he couldn't sleep at night without being hooked up to a drip full of propane, benzos and opiates. He should be put aside, and never thought of.

by Anonymousreply 140March 27, 2019 1:23 AM

R137 Michael Jackson was the best thing that happened to their lives. Not only did he not abuse them, but helped establish their self worth. It's a shame you can't help out trash. Maybe they can take out a loan to pay the 70k back, or swindle donations from that charity fund.

by Anonymousreply 141March 27, 2019 1:40 AM

R139 Learn to spell. Your logic is as bad as Dan Reed's one-sided documentary. Wade and James have already been made to pay tens of thousands for their lies. I hope the legal fees cripple them

by Anonymousreply 142March 27, 2019 1:41 AM

R142, which word did I spell wrong. pedo? There are no spelling errors.

by Anonymousreply 143March 27, 2019 1:45 AM

R138 "What the pedo MJ defender here doesn't seem to grasp is that 90% of intelligent adults (as opposed to flyover fraus) have thought MJ was a pedophile since the early 90s."

>>The hundreds of millions of Michael Jackson fans, or "MJ defenders" clearly outnumber the less than 3 million people who have seen this smokescreen documentary intended to sway public opinion in their legal case. Also, seems as if the intelligent adults who run our legal system also disagree with your summation as they slapped the two grifters with 70k in the other side's court costs and attorney fees.

by Anonymousreply 144March 27, 2019 1:48 AM

These MJ haters are so pathetic, they can yell "pedo" and call us apologists all they want but in the end Michael Jackson is laughing from the grave as his estate swoops in to seize Wade Robson's assets.

by Anonymousreply 145March 27, 2019 1:51 AM

I doubt ugly Jacko has more than 3m fans left. He last made good music in the 1980s.

by Anonymousreply 146March 27, 2019 1:57 AM

R146 Michael Jackson was the world's greatest entertainer and hundreds of millions of people still stream all of his music. You must be the MJ hater from Part 10 who said the Beatles were more famous, or Madonna. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 147March 27, 2019 2:06 AM

He means nothing to anybody under 40. Just a skeletal pedo junkie, derided on every comedy show.

by Anonymousreply 148March 27, 2019 2:08 AM

[quote]What the pedo MJ defender here doesn't seem to grasp is that 90% of intelligent adults (as opposed to flyover fraus) have thought MJ was a pedophile since the early 90s

Pedo MJ Apologist JABBA thinks that because we're all smoking crack, you know.

by Anonymousreply 149March 27, 2019 2:11 AM

[quote]in the end Michael Jackson is laughing from the grave

And he went to that grave looking like this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150March 27, 2019 2:14 AM

R149 You and James Safechuck clearly suffer from the same mental illness. And yet he still looks like a better catch than a 'tard like James R150.

by Anonymousreply 151March 27, 2019 2:16 AM

Jump, JABBA, JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 152March 27, 2019 2:18 AM

[quote]And yet he still looks like a better catch than a 'tard like James

And your pedo idol looked exactly the same hours before he died as he did on that autopsy table days later. He was the walking dead, JABBA.

by Anonymousreply 153March 27, 2019 2:22 AM

R152 Got the 'tard upset now, eh?

by Anonymousreply 154March 27, 2019 2:22 AM

R153 I'll be saying the same thing when the rebuttal documentary comes out, and James Safechuck is the victim of a fatal attack for his repeated lies.

by Anonymousreply 155March 27, 2019 2:24 AM

And you'll sound as stupid then as you do now, JABBA.

by Anonymousreply 156March 27, 2019 2:27 AM

Safechuck will probably have another, well-deserved mental breakdown when he realizes how much he's fucked himself with legal fees trying to maintain the sex abuse lies that Robson's shady ass concocted.

by Anonymousreply 157March 27, 2019 2:30 AM

New depths for you, R155. Truly psychotic.

I’m under 30, so I have no memory of MJ at the height of his fame, prior to his ‘eccentricity’ overtaking his talent. Around me, his pedophilia has always been treated as common knowledge — though sadly often as jokes. I still remember the Bashir documentary being gossiped about at my middle school.

Dan Reed’s documentary is just forcing people to confront what they already know, without couching it in jokes or silence.

by Anonymousreply 158March 27, 2019 2:31 AM

R156 I'll sound stupid? Is this what you were thinking when you posted this:

Hello men. Who is my daddy? Who will come add his man milk to my face? Im a submissive pig boy in need of a masculine Dom. Please make me your cum dumpster, men. You're all daddy! Can't wait to see who messages me first!

by Anonymousreply 159March 27, 2019 2:32 AM

R158 Dan Reed's documentary is a joke that is having little effect on Jackson's billion dollar estate. You can come up with as many philosophical consequences of what you think will happen but the reality is that this will not change.

by Anonymousreply 160March 27, 2019 2:33 AM

And, R159?

And yes, you'll be as stupid then as you are now. And we'll have the posts to prove it, JABBA.

by Anonymousreply 161March 27, 2019 2:36 AM

A joke that essentially every major purveyor of cultural standards (oh, except Entertainment Weekly, I guess) has treated as serious and convincing. Uh huh.

by Anonymousreply 162March 27, 2019 2:42 AM

That's because they're all on crack, R162.

by Anonymousreply 163March 27, 2019 2:43 AM

R162 I think the documentary is a great visual piece and have sent my favorite scenes to friends so we can laugh at the bullshit fabrication together. Watching James Safechuck cry as he describes his contradictory, fictitious claims about getting his anus licked and clutching that pathetic jewelry from his wedding makes us all fall out in laughter.

by Anonymousreply 164March 27, 2019 2:47 AM

R150 That photo breaks my heart. People trying to exploit him in death just as they did when he was alive. Tragic.

by Anonymousreply 165March 27, 2019 4:11 AM

Agreed, R165. Wade and James are just shameless liars, and it's clear to all of us they invented this abuse scheme around 2011 when Wade began pushing a book ("our secret project") and discovered that his mentally unstable friend Safechuck would join along for what has been an expensive, failing ride for them. The truly unfortunate part (don't give a shit about either of the two men) is that Michael died thinking he had two more friends than he really did.

These two won't have to wait until judgement day to experience the consequences of their false allegations. They will have to live in obscurity for the rest of their lives, and that is a fraction of what anyone deserves for faking a sexual assault.

by Anonymousreply 166March 27, 2019 4:35 AM

[quote]MJ haters truly believe that the gigantic number of kids who have slept with Michael Jackson

How can you open with a statement like this and then have the audacity to defend Michael Jackson?

by Anonymousreply 167March 27, 2019 6:41 AM

R167 Nice selective use of a statement for your own purposes, just like Dan Reed you've done a great job highlighting the type of bullshit that exonerated Jackson in 2005.

by Anonymousreply 168March 27, 2019 8:14 AM

R55

[quote]I’ll be saying the same thing when the rebuttal documentary comes out, and James Safechuck is the victim of a fatal attack for his repeated lies.

Did r55 just threaten James Safechuck’s life? You absolute, psychotic piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 169March 27, 2019 10:07 AM

[quote]Nice selective use of a statement for your own purposes, just like Dan Reed you've done a great job highlighting the type of bullshit that exonerated Jackson in 2005.

Hey psycho fuck JABBA/R168:

Since its 100% certain that R167 isn’t Dan Reed, your unhinged post once again confirms how batshit crazy you are.

Do continue. I’ve made popcorn for the group.

by Anonymousreply 170March 27, 2019 1:31 PM

I sleep on the floor. I don't sleep on the bed. Jack the Ripper, he sleep on the bed - that's right!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171March 27, 2019 2:56 PM

1978, pre-surgery. Who could have predicted he'd turn out to be such a weirdo?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172March 27, 2019 4:52 PM

If you're Michael Jackson, you're presumed guilty until proven innocent and even then, still guilty if proven innocent. How does this make any sense?

This tweet was from a little while back but still important nonetheless:

"This is America.

Black man vindicated in court. Vindicated by the FBI. Vindicated by two investigations. Vindicated by hundreds of witnesses.

Two white men change their stories after twenty years. Claim they lied under oath. Seek lots of money.

Any guess who America believes?"

by Anonymousreply 173March 27, 2019 7:04 PM

The incredibly wealthy and powerful superstar is always believed over his profoundly vulnerable victims, at least by your standards, R173. Does it get any more innocent and defenseless than a seven year old, left completely at the mercy of his hero?

by Anonymousreply 174March 27, 2019 11:35 PM

[quote]What the pedo MJ defender here doesn't seem to grasp is that 90% of intelligent adults (as opposed to flyover fraus) have thought MJ was a pedophile since the early 90s.

The pedo defender is the definition of insanity - saying the same thing over and over again thinking they can get the sane to believe their pedo defensive nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 175March 27, 2019 11:45 PM

[quote]Black man vindicated in court.

What black man?

by Anonymousreply 176March 27, 2019 11:49 PM

Fans have discovered a major discrepancy in his timeline. Safechuck claims to have been abused between 88 and 92. He claims to have had sex with Jackson at the Neverland train station which was still under construction in 93.

by Anonymousreply 177March 28, 2019 12:39 AM

The timeline is getting shorter and shorter.

by Anonymousreply 178March 28, 2019 12:41 AM

R159, did the crazy pedo apologist post in that desperate thread? He probably wishes MJ had abused him as a child. What a pervert.

by Anonymousreply 179March 28, 2019 1:29 AM

R178 Agreed. Safechuck’s story was a mess from the beginning, when he jumped to claiming he was abused hundreds of times. The threatening phone call nonsense from Jackson was the nail in his coffin.

The Michael Jackson haters ^^ posting above calling others pedo apologists also think it’s entirely normal that Wade claimed he loved the man who supposedly licked his anus hundreds of times and who he hasn’t talked to in years...at 23 years old. When he didn’t even know those hundreds of anus lickings were abuse according to him.

Glad the court struck that nonsense and this entire thing down and made them pay the 70k in fees. Regardless of MJ haters and their JABBA level rants, the “victims’” failure to earn a cent from their disgusting fiction about anal penetration as 7 year old whores and how much they loved it well into their 30s that won’t change that. It’s a great day to be a MJ fan.

by Anonymousreply 180March 28, 2019 1:37 AM

I thought the obsessed, racist eldergay hater fucks had diverged to their own failing thread to suck these diddled little accusers’ nonsense.

Guess they couldn’t pull that off. Safechuck looks like such a tard and a freak. I’m sure his medical records told the defense all they need to know before they won the case.

by Anonymousreply 181March 28, 2019 1:46 AM

“anal penetration as 7 year old whores and how much they loved it well“

R180, this is such an abusive, horrendous thing to say. Whatever joy or pleasure you’ve garnered from Jackson’s music, this is inexcusable.

by Anonymousreply 182March 28, 2019 1:50 AM

R179 Lol, no that was one of the racist eldergay MJ haters. That's how you freaks post when you aren't trying to deface a vindicated man. James and Wade are broke, and need to pay the estate 70k before they start seizing their shit.

by Anonymousreply 183March 28, 2019 1:54 AM

R182, the OP is some kind of pedo or something adjacent to that. He is the OP of the thread 'hello men, who is my daddy'.

by Anonymousreply 184March 28, 2019 1:55 AM

R184 If you block that poster, you will see they are a staunch James Safechuck advocate, not an MJ supporter.

by Anonymousreply 185March 28, 2019 2:02 AM

R177 They've already been caught up in numerous, unforgivable lies. This is just another of many in their quest to desperately be homicide victims when their plan falls apart.

"Hey @Zigmanfreud James Safechuck in Leaving Neverland, claims he was "abused" "Above the train station" also states his "abuse" was 1988-1992 - UNFORTUNATELY, for him Train Station wasn't built until end of 1993, completed by 1994 right before MJ married LMP. sooooo"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186March 28, 2019 2:04 AM

I'd love to run into James Safechuck on the street...good thing he can't afford security since he's broke as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 187March 28, 2019 2:09 AM

I wonder if being made to sincerely sing all those love songs from such a young age gave him a fucked-up idea of children as romantic beings. He recorded "I Want You Back" when he was about ten. By the time he was thirteen, he was recording "Got to Be There", which is clearly about an sexual relationship ("Got to be there in the morning/When she says hello to the world...")

by Anonymousreply 188March 28, 2019 2:09 AM

Safechuck looks like he has down syndrome. Talk about a genetically inferior, stupid and ugly sub-human species...definitely jealous of the most famous and highest selling musician of all time. I bet he wishes Jackson had touched him just like his mother so he wouldn't have had to make it up.

Momma Safechuck. Perfect example of the proven, common cause of fag son syndrome syndrome is your mother getting stuck in the stink, forgetting to wipe the tard-infested shit off his father's dick, then getting stuck in the pink thus conceiving James' retarded ass.

by Anonymousreply 189March 28, 2019 2:28 AM

R189 I don't think he's retarded...just a little taste of ass burgers syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 190March 28, 2019 2:34 AM

“fag son syndrome”

You’re on a gay board, moron at R189.

by Anonymousreply 191March 28, 2019 2:52 AM

R189/R190 forgot to change devices again.

by Anonymousreply 192March 28, 2019 3:22 AM

R191 There's a difference between gays (like myself) and silly fags like James Safechuck.

by Anonymousreply 193March 28, 2019 3:41 AM

Wade Robson and James' Safechuck's "abuse" = perfect schadenfreude for the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 194March 28, 2019 10:14 PM

FF OP

by Anonymousreply 195March 28, 2019 10:59 PM

FF & Block R195

by Anonymousreply 196March 28, 2019 11:53 PM

This mockumentary is just sick/disturbing claims, creepy music and dim lighting. These people watch this gross slander for 4 hours, no wonder they walk away feeling that MJ is a monster after tugging your emotions through 4 hours of depressing and grotesque stories.

by Anonymousreply 197March 28, 2019 11:56 PM

Wade Robson is a proven liar. Hope the estate seizes his trailer when they enforce the 70k judgement against that grifting slanderer.

by Anonymousreply 198March 29, 2019 5:26 AM

Still waiting for Dan Reed to explain how James Safechuck and Michael Jackson could have had sex in a train station that was one to two years away from being built and completed as told in LeavingNeverland. Don't think "he loved Michael" will work this time.

by Anonymousreply 199March 29, 2019 4:55 PM

Great article

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200March 29, 2019 5:09 PM

JABBA’s out of her fucking mind knowing how true and accurate Leaving Neverland is.

It’s so obvious by her going into overdrive trying to discredit the victims.

JABBA, your continued shit show gives me and my friends hours of laughs. We read your posts and HOWL with laughter

by Anonymousreply 201March 29, 2019 8:13 PM

R201 Another of Jabba's pathetic attempts to give its name away.

by Anonymousreply 202March 29, 2019 9:29 PM

This ‘documentary’ is a disgrace to the art of visual information media. Perhaps it wouldn’t be so insulting to the viewer (and of course to the subject, Michael Jackson) if it were made clear that every second of it is based solely on the word of two men and not whatsoever — as one would be forgiven for expecting from something described as a documentary — in fact. Furthermore, I find it reprehensible that these men apparently resorted to such excruciatingly detailed descriptions of such heinous acts, in other words to rely on sheer shock value, to distract the audience away from the stories’ lack of continuity, credibility, and factual corroboration.

Michael Jackson was first accused of child molestation in 1993-1994 by a man who held a grudge against him and wanted money. He is literally recorded as saying he didn’t know or care if his son had actually been molested, and that all he cared about was ruining Michael’s career. His name is Evan Chandler and the telephone recordings are available on YouTube. Evan also manipulated his son Jordan into agreeing with the story he’d concocted. Dozens of families were interviewed by police (none of whom said anything incriminating), Michael’s house was raided for evidence (nothing was found), Michael himself was subjected to being photographed naked to see if Jordan would correctly describe how he looked without clothes (Jordan’s description didn’t match Michael’s body), and there were two grand jury hearings (neither of which granted the Chandlers any support for their case). The case was eventually settled out of court but the Chandlers were completely able to file a criminal case. They did not.

In 2005, there was an allegation that did lead to a criminal trial. Michael was tried on twelve counts of inappropriate behaviour with a minor, and two additional misdemeanours. The handling of this trial was absurd. The prosecution falsified and tampered with evidence, changed their story several times, couldn’t answer relevant questions, and generally didn’t provide enough of a case to indicate anything other than Michael’s innocence. He was found unanimously by the jury to be not guilty on all counts.

Additionally, for ten years, the FBI carried out a secret investigation on Michael (I’m not actually sure of the dates) and during that time found nothing to indicate his guilt. Nothing. In ten years. The Federal Bureau of Investigation. Professional finder-outers. This film references evidence (jewellery, for example) that the FBI either found irrelevant or didn’t find. Which you implying: that the FBI is careless or inept?

The information is all freely available, for those who care to look beyond tabloid clickbait. We have access to so much knowledge, and yet so many choose to remain ignorant. It’s disheartening.

And let’s not even get into how shameful it is that these men once defended Michael. Robson in particular voluntarily testified under oath as a GROWN MAN in defence of Michael, and both he and Safechuck signed declarations to the same effect. Michael left this world believing he had two more genuine friends than he really did (well, more acquaintances, really), and that is sad. I genuinely wonder how these two sick people can live with themselves. Why not go to court, win the case, and prove themselves as credible? If they have 4 hours of material, they’re bound to win, right? Except wrong. Because it’s all FALSE.

This is deplorable. This should be illegal. This is the worst joke I’ve heard in years. I cannot condemn this filth enough (because of the character limit). DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY SUPPORTING LIES. SEEK TRUTH AND INTEGRITY. SUPPORT GENUINE VICTIMS INSTEAD.

by Anonymousreply 203March 29, 2019 9:32 PM

R73 you sick bitch, how do you know? Were YOU there in his bedroom with these kids? Have you ever been molested and groomed ? If not shut your face and go play his Thriller Album you fucking turd.

by Anonymousreply 204March 29, 2019 9:49 PM

Retard JABBA/R202 always tries and fails to deflect when she’s losing an argument.

by Anonymousreply 205March 29, 2019 9:59 PM

There is an influx of pro-MJ trolls who clearly have no familiarity with Datalounge or its norms.

by Anonymousreply 206March 30, 2019 12:30 AM

26 Okay JABBA.

by Anonymousreply 207March 30, 2019 4:42 AM

Why does Safechuck look so mentally ill? Now that all his Jackson meet-ups are being disproven what's his excuse for acting and looking like a punk now?

by Anonymousreply 208March 30, 2019 4:42 AM

[quote] There is an influx of pro-MJ trolls who clearly have no familiarity with Datalounge or its norms.

What norms are those? It's certainly not good taste or falling back on cliched arguments.

by Anonymousreply 209March 30, 2019 4:48 AM

Did Janet speak about her brother?

by Anonymousreply 210March 30, 2019 4:51 AM

R209, copying and pasting repeatedly both within and between threads, for starters (as can be seen at R208).

by Anonymousreply 211March 30, 2019 7:57 AM

Great to see black entertainers coming out in support of Jackson. This is very much a racially motivated issue. The blood of Emmett Till rests at the feet of Safechuck and Robson. Glad they are finally getting their comeuppance.

by Anonymousreply 212March 30, 2019 8:08 AM

Yes, yes, R212... but unfortunately for you, the "real" and actual discussion on this topic is being discussed in the OTHER "Leaving Neverland, Part 11" thread (y'know, the one that was started by a sane and reasonable person, as opposed to a crazed, lunatic pedo-defending MJ stan/fantard):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213March 30, 2019 8:37 AM

R213 This is the the thread that appears in search results, and at the end of part 10. This will be the point of reference, for those who come back later. Ciao!

by Anonymousreply 214March 30, 2019 8:39 AM

"This is America.

Black man vindicated in court. Vindicated by the FBI. Vindicated by two investigations. Vindicated by hundreds of witnesses.

Two white men change their stories after twenty years. Claim they lied under oath. Seek lots of money."

by Anonymousreply 215March 30, 2019 8:40 AM

LOL at the dumbfucked troll with the "racist!" whine.

Your idol chose to bleach his skin with chemicals instead of using safe skin dyes to match his natural skin. Your idol taped his fingertips to hide the black skin underneath his nails that couldn't be bleached. Your idol butchered his nose to rid of any trace of ethnicity. Your idol wore wigs of non-ethnic hair. Your idol dated and married only white women. Your idol had his white wife use a white man's sperm so he could have white babies.

Your sick fuck idol was the epitome of a racist.

by Anonymousreply 216March 30, 2019 5:50 PM

Looks like Oprah's got another "Million Little Pieces" on her hands. Who'da thunk?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217March 30, 2019 11:49 PM

And? Means shit, Jackhole.

by Anonymousreply 218March 30, 2019 11:54 PM

Oprah ditching the accusers will be a damaging blow to their rapidly diminishing (but never truly large) credibility.

by Anonymousreply 219March 31, 2019 4:46 AM

Continue here, I guess, as the other Part 11 thread is full.

by Anonymousreply 220March 31, 2019 11:29 PM

I wonder how much meth the Jackaloons do during their 18-hour shifts of pedo-defending?

by Anonymousreply 221March 31, 2019 11:39 PM

These are so good they bear repeating , especially as they go lost at the end of last thread, so on the nose ( so to speak ) and so long ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222March 31, 2019 11:48 PM

After MJ was found to be a pedo in 1992, he never really had a big hit again.

Can you remember when he went to live on the west coast of Ireland so he could get the priests to send him some of the 7 year olds they were abusing at the missions?

by Anonymousreply 223April 1, 2019 12:09 AM

The Norm Macdonald video is insane! Yup, nobody ever thought Michael was a pedophile before Leaving Neverland.🙄😆

by Anonymousreply 224April 1, 2019 12:44 AM

Part 12

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225April 1, 2019 12:46 AM

Priceless video, those jokes have aged splendidly well lol

by Anonymousreply 226April 1, 2019 12:52 AM

Leaving Neverland's primary claim is that MJ broke up with the two boys when they hit puberty, because he was a serial pedophile. It has been discovered that one of James Safechuck's abuse claims occurred in a place that did not exist at the time of the alleged abuse. Dan Reed has admitted that James Safechuck's date in his sworn statements and the film about when the abuse ended is wrong. This makes one of Leaving Neverland's biggest claims, that the abuse ended when he "traded in" Safechuck for Brett Barnes impossible.

This change to the narrative means that the abuse did NOT stop when James was 12/13, but instead, he must now maintain that he was abused until he was 16/17 nearing adulthood.

Oprah Winfrey has deleted all videos on her Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube accounts related to the film and its accusers for undisclosed reasons. Many people on social media are expressing criticism about how such a large aspect of the story was changed, and not fact checked by Dan Reed.

by Anonymousreply 227April 1, 2019 12:57 AM

These are so good and accurate they bear repeating again, decades before LN the world knew he was a pedophile, we laughed it off then, today we shudder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228April 1, 2019 1:21 AM

R227 You can read his own statement here. After he reads puberty, he says "and then his sexual abuse of me stopped." This is definitive proof that he lied about the abuse. There is no possible cover or explanation. People are turning on them faster than ever, and Oprah has deleted their stuff from promo and interview clips from her Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube. Damning, shocking, vindicating evidence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229April 1, 2019 1:25 AM

Yes r223, Jacko was a broke joke who couldn't even afford to own a home, running around the world seeking drugs and sanctuary with other pervs. It's no wonder his kids are a sad mess.

by Anonymousreply 230April 1, 2019 1:29 AM

Absolutely incredible. Safechuck really thought he could get away it.

So @danreed1000 is now saying because the story has been debunked, suddenly the end of Safechuck’s abuse was when he was 16/17 rather than 14. It’s a three year discrepancy. Just hold your hands up, don’t change the story. This is what happens when you don’t investigate properly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231April 1, 2019 3:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!