Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Game of Thrones Speculation and Spoilers for season 8.

Put your theories, or what you know right here.

by Anonymousreply 62May 15, 2019 1:26 AM

Littlefinger didn't die. Not only is he alive, but he, and he alone shall take the Iron Throne.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 20, 2019 12:35 PM

There's a substantial thread with speculation already going on, OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 20, 2019 12:36 PM

Oh, sorry, I just noticed this is the SPOILERS thread. Nevermind!

by Anonymousreply 3March 20, 2019 12:37 PM

I know it seems silly. At first. But watch that video. This video was released, and then someone made a follow up, which really fleshed out the theory, and gave all sorts of foreshadowing, and even pretty direct evidence.

Not sure if it will come to pass, but there is for sure something to it.

Second video here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 20, 2019 12:37 PM

These video are speculation, but frankly it's so convincing I was worried it might be spilling over into SPOILER territory, so I put them here.

by Anonymousreply 5March 20, 2019 12:39 PM

I really like this theory. And it makes a lot of sense.

The apparent rejigging of Book Littlefinger made little sense. In fact, when he married Sansa to the Bolton’s, it made zero sense that Westeros’ prime whoremonger had heard nothing of the activities of Westeros’ prime pervert. There’s a guy in that town who forces the whores to engage in dog fucking and he was oblivious? He’s too canny to marry Sansa to someone he hadn’t really heard of.

And his behaviour in series 7, hanging around Winterfell looking guilty, was a total letdown as well.

I hope GRRM lives long enough to write more of this fascinating character

by Anonymousreply 6March 20, 2019 12:55 PM

It is poetic justice the idea that the man who started it all by killing Jon Arryn will be there in some form the end.

I can’t wait to see what becomes of the Faceless Men. Arya ought to know you don’t skip out on a death cult. And if I get to see delectable Jaqen H’ghar again, all the better.

by Anonymousreply 7March 20, 2019 12:58 PM

The only problem with this theory is that he was "killed" based on the information provided by Bran and if he knows everything thats' happening why wouldn't he see what Littlefinger is doing?

by Anonymousreply 8March 20, 2019 1:10 PM

The video contains scenes about bits and pieces Bran has missed and him speaking of how he needs to be better at what he does, he hasn’t perfected it.

by Anonymousreply 9March 20, 2019 3:03 PM

Littlefinger is dead. He can only come back as an animated ice wight! Which be a lot of fun. He didn't fake anything , Arya , Sansa and Bran were on to him. Petyr never expected to be taken out by them. What a dumb fuck he turned out to be in the end.

by Anonymousreply 10March 20, 2019 3:53 PM

There is a Dragonpit scene in Season 8 that included many of the characters. Many of them are of course female. Jon and Dany did not film at this sequence in Spain. Does that mean they are dead? Supposedly Tyrion is being judged for being a traitor. Does Jon and Dany's absence mean that they died during the war?

by Anonymousreply 11March 20, 2019 3:57 PM

Probably not. I think one of them will die, but not sure which. They're probably in hiding or she's giving birth or some such. To those who believe she won't die or her story is pointless, I have to disagree. Someone had to get all of those troops to Westeros for the big fight... I think the baby will live to reign and those two things were her whole purpose... That would leave Jon to be free to be with Sansa... can anyone explain that romantic relationship to me? There are a lot of people into JoSan for some reason. I might have read somewhere that it stems from their relationship in the books?

by Anonymousreply 12March 21, 2019 4:41 PM

The first episode leaked. No blow jobs or male anal. Bronn doesn't rim Jamie either. There are no big surprises. Some of the dead do come back though thanks to The Night King.

by Anonymousreply 13March 23, 2019 11:43 PM

they will save good stuff for the big ass movies too cum that they will make. tha hell with tv

by Anonymousreply 14March 23, 2019 11:50 PM

Bran will take the Iron Throne.

by Anonymousreply 15March 24, 2019 12:01 AM

Bran is the night king. Bran worged into the night king in the past when the children created him. Jon Snow will kill Bran which will then kill the night king and the army of the dead. Danyerus will die after childbirth. The bastard son of Robert Baratheon will take the throne as Jon Snow does not want it. He is too heartbroken over the death of Danyerius and Bran. He goes off to raise their daughter.

by Anonymousreply 16March 24, 2019 12:07 AM

A Red Priest could bring Littlefinger back to life... nobody knows what happened to the body after all.

by Anonymousreply 17March 24, 2019 12:19 AM

Arya will use Littlefinger's face to get close to Cersei in order to kill her.

by Anonymousreply 18March 24, 2019 12:30 AM

hope they replace the platinum haird broad with dragons, she is a snore, for when they do the movies...

by Anonymousreply 19March 24, 2019 12:38 AM

R18 try Qyburn's face. She trusts him more than anyone right now.

by Anonymousreply 20March 28, 2019 1:50 AM

The jealous cunted(Sansa, Lady Mormont and Arya) will all turn on Dany. They are jealous that Jon is so pussy whipped!

by Anonymousreply 21March 28, 2019 1:51 AM

R17 NO. There were none of them at Winterfell. The Starks caught on to LF's divide and conquer vibe and he is dead. Though The Night King could bring him back if his body wasn't burned.......Just a thought but a far more probable thought.

by Anonymousreply 22March 28, 2019 10:59 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 28, 2019 12:56 PM

Gillen moved on to Project Blue Book. He was decent in it.

by Anonymousreply 24March 28, 2019 11:49 PM

Any rumours about Aidan Gillen?

by Anonymousreply 25March 29, 2019 12:45 AM

Everyone knows about Gillen.........that he's straight! Tell your friend that AG goes that way and LF was a bi princess.

by Anonymousreply 26March 29, 2019 12:56 AM

The end game for GOT...there will be no one sitting on the Iron Throne. After Euron, Cersei, Qyburn, The Mountain, The Night King are defeated there is not much left standing in King's Landing. As per Dany's and Bran's visions, the Red Keep is in ruins after the end of the wr.. It is decided that the kingdoms will be separate. Sansa gets Winterfell, if Jon and Dany survive they get Dragonstone, Yara gets The Iron islands, arya and Gendry get The Baratheon lands and the surviving Lannisters(they don't have the guts to kill Tyrion now do they?) get Casterly Rock.

by Anonymousreply 27March 31, 2019 12:45 PM

There was an interview with the actress playing Arya. I think she said that the last scene that she taped was Arya alone, like always. They tape out of order, so that might not be Arya's last scene in the series, but it reminded me of how Arya's wolf was too wild now to go back to being a pet. I thought that might be foreshadowing for Arya, that she can't fit into court like a domesticated lady, so she will ride off alone.

by Anonymousreply 28March 31, 2019 12:59 PM

R28 I don't doubt that one of the leaks claims that. However MW claimed that the pull of family is involved in Season 8. Does she go off with Gendry or does she go off with The Hound to kill Cersei and The Mountain?

by Anonymousreply 29March 31, 2019 1:08 PM

I ageee, AG looks fine af in R23.

by Anonymousreply 30March 31, 2019 1:24 PM

My speculation: I think the good guys take the Red Keep and Queen Cersei as a prisoner, but they don't plan to kill Cersei, just keep her as a prisoner. The way that Edmure was kept as a prisoner of the Lannisters. Only I think Arya goes rogue and gives Cersei a drug which brings about a premature birth, which winds up killing her. I don't know how much time has passed, but if her pregnancy is far enough along, the child might survive.

This raises the issue that Catelyn was musing about, how all of this horror came about because she couldn't love a motherless child. Well, there might be a new motherless child in town. What happens to him? Do the good guys take the Baratheon route and execute the child? Is the child fake-killed and smuggled out of Dodge? Is the child going to be raised like Theon as a political prisoner? Lots of possibilities.

by Anonymousreply 31March 31, 2019 11:33 PM

R31 No. Cersei supposedly takes Sansa or Jon prisoner though according to the leaks/rumors. The horror(The War for The Iron Throne) came about because stupid fucking Jamie pushed Bran out of the tower. That was the first in a chain of events that got the ball rolling to create enmity in between all parties.

by Anonymousreply 32April 1, 2019 12:03 AM

When are the going to do the bug press roll out? I mean this season is starting in 2 weeks.

by Anonymousreply 33April 1, 2019 1:25 AM

I can't believe this starts in 2 weeks. It's been so long.

by Anonymousreply 34April 1, 2019 2:14 AM

Jaime's last scene is "beautiful, shot in a gorgeous location, with Brienne and ...wait for it... Bran." according to NCW.

by Anonymousreply 35April 1, 2019 2:32 AM

MW AKA Arya pulled an April fool's joke on Fallon. She supposedly slipped a spoiler. Very cute of her....

by Anonymousreply 36April 2, 2019 1:54 PM

Way back in the first episode, when the Night's Watch rider finds the murdered wildlings, they're laid out in a circle. Have you seen any discussion of the significance?

I just started my pre-season 8 binge watch. I hadn't seen this episode in years.

by Anonymousreply 37April 9, 2019 12:19 AM

Melisandre sacrifices her life in order to save Jon and Dany's baby, and after dying, Melisandre transforms into one of those black smoke monsters and pierces the Night King's armour, burning him from the inside. Melisandre is actually the character who has the most epic moments in the last season.

by Anonymousreply 38April 9, 2019 2:55 AM

This is GOT NOT Lost! Though the reviled Melisandre seems to be the perfect fit with Snow to defeat The Night King.

by Anonymousreply 39April 10, 2019 8:50 PM

Rory McCann (The Hound) say that not everyone gets justice. Which I hope means that Cersei lives and remains Queen. That would be a fuck you to 99 percent of the GOT fans.

by Anonymousreply 40April 15, 2019 2:48 PM

Arya kills Cersei as Qyburn and The Hound kills The Mountain. Melisandre is the sacrifice Jon needs to kill the Night King. The Night King makes it to King's Landing and destroys the city. Sansa is kidnapped by Cersei. Yes the know it all somewhat stupid Sansa gets taken by Cersei. All brain and no braun will not help a damsel in distress......

by Anonymousreply 41April 15, 2019 7:04 PM

Here is a wild guess...

Bran is trying to get the starks on the throne, and will get the other houses to sacrifice themselves first, holding the starks back in these wars. The previous 3eyed raven was doing this with Dany.

by Anonymousreply 42April 15, 2019 11:49 PM

You are on to something. Though Jon stark will be very active in the outcome as the rest of The Starks.

by Anonymousreply 43April 20, 2019 6:33 AM

r41 don't forget Daenerys going into labour at the Red Keep and Melisandre offering herself as a sacrifice to save the baby.

by Anonymousreply 44April 21, 2019 12:03 AM

Episode 2 has leaked on Amazon Prime in Germany.

by Anonymousreply 45April 21, 2019 9:50 PM

The other Spoiler part 2 thread has more juice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46April 22, 2019 2:39 AM

What's the relationship between Sansa and the guy who had his balls chopped off?

by Anonymousreply 47April 22, 2019 6:02 PM

Pen pals, Rose, pen pals.

by Anonymousreply 48April 22, 2019 6:03 PM

[quote]Why Fans Think Daenerys' Dragons Secretly Had Babies On Game Of Thrones

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49May 9, 2019 9:07 AM

There's a theory that Jon Snow will end up with the wildlings because he let Ghost go with them.

by Anonymousreply 50May 9, 2019 8:19 PM

Jon with the wildings? That is one of the shot endings for Snow. In the other he dies.

by Anonymousreply 51May 10, 2019 12:37 AM

There was also a theory that Jon was only brought back to life to help defeat the white walkers and after that he had outlived his purpose.

by Anonymousreply 52May 10, 2019 1:42 AM

Supposedly they haven't really defeated them At the end of the series, JOn finds a bunch of wildings in a white walker pattern! They defeated the Night King. What now Dani is the Night Queen?

by Anonymousreply 53May 10, 2019 8:09 PM

R49 She grew up with him at Winterfell. He is a Greyjoy but was held by The Starksas a prisoner of sorts. However he was sort of raised as a son of The Starks.

by Anonymousreply 54May 12, 2019 6:28 PM

I get Dany turning on the surrender and wiping out most of KL.

She is a queen NOT to be fucked with.

The prophecy of the alencar was bullshit as Dany killed them both in the caverns collapses.

Clegain bowl was a big let down as the mountain was animated by magic. BFD.

Wanted to see Euron scream in pain as he died. Jamie gave a death blow and waded away.

How many times did we need to see Arya wake up and pull herself out of dragon ashes?

I used to be a Tyrion fan. Time to kill the dwarf.

I hope the throne room is still serviceable for the melting of the Iron Throne.

Biggest loser: The Iron Bank of Braavos. Guess those Lannisters wont be paying their debts after all.

by Anonymousreply 55May 13, 2019 3:09 AM

Tyrion helping Cersei is a last straw. He deserves to die for helping that evil cunt.

by Anonymousreply 56May 13, 2019 2:30 PM

Tyrion will win the Iron Throne and he'll share it with Sansa who will marry him again. Jon's dead - he has been all along and he'll be reunited in the afterlife with Ygritte and Ghost. Arya will kill Dany.

by Anonymousreply 57May 14, 2019 12:12 AM

R57 No. Tyrion is a damn fool. He helped Cersei in trying to escape? Do you think anyone trusts that idiotic sack of shit now? Arya will kill Dany? After that talk she had with The Hound it seems unlikely. Jon will kill Dany.

by Anonymousreply 58May 14, 2019 11:52 AM

Tyrion knows Dany is cray, and decided to help Jaime as an act of love. He knows it will cost him his life but does it because there is nothing else left for his brother and this is the only way he can thank Jaime for setting Tyrion himself free.

The Imp has a heart after all.

by Anonymousreply 59May 14, 2019 12:43 PM

I still want to know what the purpose of the whole Lord of Light thing is. Why is that god proven to be real and the Seven Gods false?

by Anonymousreply 60May 14, 2019 8:48 PM

And we will never know what Varis' junk told him from the braiser.

by Anonymousreply 61May 14, 2019 11:47 PM

R59 Helping Cersei escape shows that he has no brain. Score one for Sansa.

by Anonymousreply 62May 15, 2019 1:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!