Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chalamet and Friends Part 39

Continue

by Anonymousreply 600March 23, 2019 4:10 PM

Muriel needs to ban your pathetic stan asses from this board.

by Anonymousreply 1March 18, 2019 7:10 PM

I don't think Armie is playing Batman. Ashton is just trolling the fans

by Anonymousreply 2March 18, 2019 7:10 PM

Pedo and fat Frau cunt thread.

by Anonymousreply 3March 18, 2019 7:11 PM

R2 But most fans won't see it. it's a private account.

by Anonymousreply 4March 18, 2019 7:12 PM

Ashton has less than 3,000 followers and is private. Most fans have no idea who he is. But who knows. Maybe Armie is about to be announced.

by Anonymousreply 5March 18, 2019 7:14 PM

R5 disaster incoming. Armie will spend the next few years no homo-ing and fighting on social media with fanboys who'll despise his soft ass. Lol

by Anonymousreply 6March 18, 2019 7:20 PM

Excited for Armie as Batman. He will be sexy as hell

by Anonymousreply 7March 18, 2019 7:23 PM

Tbh, when the rumor started about Armie as Batman, most of the respnse was actually really, really positive. I was surprised as well.

by Anonymousreply 8March 18, 2019 7:25 PM

R8 nope alot of fanboys hated it. They'll become more vocal if it's confirmed. He doesn't have the personality to deal with the hate he will get.

by Anonymousreply 9March 18, 2019 7:26 PM

At the next Governor’s Awards I want someone to get a video of Timmy telling people “I’m fucking Batman. That’s my Batman.”

by Anonymousreply 10March 18, 2019 7:27 PM

Armie would be perfect as a villain. Much safer route.

by Anonymousreply 11March 18, 2019 7:27 PM

Has Armie ever had fanboys who aren't gay?

by Anonymousreply 12March 18, 2019 7:31 PM

[10] that’s good!!!! That will be hilarious 😂

by Anonymousreply 13March 18, 2019 7:38 PM

LBH Armie doesn't have the acting talent for Batman. The best Batman was probably Michael Keaton who oozes talent and charisma. Armie looks like Bruce Wayne but that's it. He doesn't look like Batman or even seem like him. He also can't carry a movie. It would be something of offered he should turn down.

by Anonymousreply 14March 18, 2019 7:42 PM

R13, could you please put an R in front of the number, like this R10

It does not matter now, but when you get to post number 395 for example, it makes things easier.

by Anonymousreply 15March 18, 2019 7:44 PM

Btw R10, he wouldn't dare..........

by Anonymousreply 16March 18, 2019 7:46 PM

AH doesn't have the self awareness to turn Batman down. That and I bet he could really use the money.

by Anonymousreply 17March 18, 2019 7:47 PM

[R15] sorry i’m new here....

by Anonymousreply 18March 18, 2019 7:48 PM

Tim, we dare you: fuck Batman, fuck him sweet and hard !

by Anonymousreply 19March 18, 2019 7:53 PM

I don’t think you need to dare him much to do that. Or at all lol

by Anonymousreply 20March 18, 2019 7:57 PM

R18 you dont need to type the brackets just put R and then the number

by Anonymousreply 21March 18, 2019 7:58 PM

R17, why should he turn it down?

by Anonymousreply 22March 18, 2019 8:00 PM

I know I think long ahead... I’m wondering with whom from Dune set / during promotions....etc. will Tim be friends....

by Anonymousreply 23March 18, 2019 8:12 PM

R17 that's his main problem. Lack of self knowledge. He doesn't see himself clearly and his sycophants are delusional so they hype him up for inevitable failure. Before watching him in CMBYN I believed the hype, he looked the part but he failed to capture Oliver. He will do this on a grander scale with a Batman franchise similar to his Lone Ranger misstep.

by Anonymousreply 24March 18, 2019 8:13 PM

Oh, the Armie troll cunt is back. Block...

by Anonymousreply 25March 18, 2019 8:17 PM

R25 why do you keep taking me off block to see what I'm saying ? That defeats the purpose. Are you OK? Lol

by Anonymousreply 26March 18, 2019 8:20 PM

R24 His chemistry with Tim is what ultimately made CMBYN such a unique experience for me as a viewer so I'm not gonna drag him for what he failed to do. He was quite good, not great. The problem is that it is still his best work BY FAR.

by Anonymousreply 27March 18, 2019 8:21 PM

He was fantastic in Call Me. Armie has been in the business what ten years. He is doing great. Let’s see Tim in ten years. Will he have some missteps or failures. Absolutely everyone does. Jesus the people who need to constantly drag Armie

by Anonymousreply 28March 18, 2019 8:27 PM

R27 not trying to drag him either despite how it sounds. I honestly grew to love him too in CMBYN but none of his other work is particularly strong for me. He's stronger in comedic roles imo. Just can't see him leading an entire movie or being believable.

by Anonymousreply 29March 18, 2019 8:29 PM

R28 It’s mostly just the one troll who everyone oughta have blocked by now. R29 R26 R24 R14 R12 etc. most of this thread too just like the previous one.

by Anonymousreply 30March 18, 2019 8:31 PM

R6 R9 R11 too

by Anonymousreply 31March 18, 2019 8:32 PM

R28 look Timothée will be fine. He's very talented. Comparing the two is nonsensical since they are so different. Armie is doing OK in small roles. I'd just be shocked if he's able to lead a big movie with his talent. Armie fans can be very sensitive but it's not just Timothée fans who think this way.

by Anonymousreply 32March 18, 2019 8:33 PM

R30 just bc you don't agree with me doesn’t make me a troll. When are you going to block me. You keep threatening to but you're worried more about policing the board and censoring what I will say. Right?

by Anonymousreply 33March 18, 2019 8:34 PM

I get that Timmy is the god child the gift to the acting world. He wasn’t that great in Meet the Coopers, Hot Summer Nights and BB. He had talent but Jesus that alter everyone is putting him on is so extreme.

by Anonymousreply 34March 18, 2019 8:39 PM

R34 Again, it’s all the same Timmy-worshipping, Armie-hating troll that spammed the last thread with her delusions and is continuing it here. Please stop responding to her and spurring her on.

by Anonymousreply 35March 18, 2019 8:43 PM

Block the Armie troll and don't let her pit Armie and Timmy fans against each other ffs. Timmy is an incredible actor and is only getting better. Deserves all the recognition he gets. Armie has ALWAYS supported him. Armie will likely play Batman and Timmy will no doubt support him and be proud of him in return. End of. Stop being a bitter bitch about it.

by Anonymousreply 36March 18, 2019 8:45 PM

Ashton is prolly just fucking with people but regardless I really think he's gonna play Batman. When is the announcement supposed to drop away?

by Anonymousreply 37March 18, 2019 8:58 PM

R37 I remember someone saying end of this month when Shazam comes out. Not sure how accurate that is tho.

by Anonymousreply 38March 18, 2019 9:04 PM

R36 take a chill pill. Just block me. Like you keep promising. Lol

by Anonymousreply 39March 18, 2019 9:14 PM

Dune filmed it's first day today.

by Anonymousreply 40March 18, 2019 9:17 PM

Timothée is leading a cast of people like Charlotte Rampling, Oscar Isaac. It's incredible how far he's come in just 2 years.

by Anonymousreply 41March 18, 2019 9:19 PM

End of March is the 80th anniversary of Batman. Could be a good time to announce it. Also a week Shazam! will be released. But I think they could wait until after Shazam hits the big screen.

by Anonymousreply 42March 18, 2019 9:20 PM

Why are the tumblr people hating on Armie playing Batman? He's not gonna divorce and publicly shack up with Timmy anytime soon anyway. Timmy has Dune. Let Armie do what he wants too. If he wants to play Batman now is his chance. Matt Reeves is a good director and seems to want to go a completely different direction than Snyder whose superhero movies are complete shite.

by Anonymousreply 43March 18, 2019 9:20 PM

R41 I love Tim but he's not leading anything yet, he's just the main character. There's a reason why there's so many big names in that movie.

by Anonymousreply 44March 18, 2019 9:24 PM

R43 Yep! I'm all for Armie as Batman. His voice alone would be amazing. I like Bale, but his voice was AWFUL! Also, and I said this already, I want Armie as Batman just to spite the fucking Armie haters. You know, the idiots who say Armie is using Timmy blah, blah. Give him a giant movie! He deserves a second chance.

by Anonymousreply 45March 18, 2019 9:26 PM

Timmy will be even more insatiable with Armie playing Batman! . :-)

by Anonymousreply 46March 18, 2019 9:29 PM

R45 there's more to Batman than a face and voice. The reason people may be apprehensive is literally they just don't think he'll be convincing. It's not a big conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 47March 18, 2019 9:36 PM

Batman would be a huge movie but with it will come people like the Timmy fans but far worse and 1000x more of them.

by Anonymousreply 48March 18, 2019 9:37 PM

The chubby friend probably posted that Batman story because he wishes he was Paul Atreides. Lol

by Anonymousreply 49March 18, 2019 9:54 PM

R49 the jealousy must be breathtaking. They're just trying to deflect attention from Dune.

by Anonymousreply 50March 18, 2019 9:55 PM

R50 R49 So now you’re just responding to yourself and pretending to be two different people? Lmao, I’m so embarrassed for you. You’re not even good at trolling.

by Anonymousreply 51March 18, 2019 9:57 PM

For the love of god, just put the troll on ignore and stop giving it the attention it craves. Let it talk to itself.

by Anonymousreply 52March 18, 2019 10:01 PM

R51 I thought you blocked me? You're obsessed. I was following up not replying, fan.

by Anonymousreply 53March 18, 2019 10:01 PM

I've got a fan on here. Lol

by Anonymousreply 54March 18, 2019 10:01 PM

I feel for Armie. He probably got the Dune notifications too. Timothée went to bat in the big leagues. It must feel like a loss. Hopefully he will get something big soon too but it should be in his comfort zone. Timmy is leading Dune. Damn son.

by Anonymousreply 55March 18, 2019 10:08 PM

I was having a look at a thread called Friendship with Celebrities out of boredom and I came across this: “I don't have any celeb friends, but a very good friend of mine is best friends with a young actor who got really, really famous in 2017. I would not call the actor a friend, maybe an acquaintance. He was always very, very nice. Still is. Fame didn't spoil him. Hope he stays that way.

Still in regular contact with my friend, but since I don't live in the states anymore, I don't see him that often. Last time I saw them both was in Budapest last year where the actor was filming. Actually going to meet up with my buddy next week. He is traveling Europe for a couple of months. There is a chance we are going back to Budapest this April and visit him, since he is filming there again.” Pretty obvious that person is talking about Tim

by Anonymousreply 56March 18, 2019 10:20 PM

I’m thinking the “buddy” might be Will since he was in Europe like a week ago.

by Anonymousreply 57March 18, 2019 10:22 PM

Always liked this pic. . Armie's hands look huge on Timmy's smaller body., lol But yet they still manage to fit perfectly together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58March 18, 2019 10:25 PM

Will you guys calm down with your charmie bullshit now? E really is A's type and they are madly in love. It doesnt matter whether you think that E looks ugly or not, Armie obviously finds her gorgeous. He wants to brand himself as a woke liberal but internally supports MAGA shills like his wife. That tumblr story sounds plenty credible.

Timmy can do soooo much better than Armie, I dont know why charmies keep clinging to that bs

by Anonymousreply 59March 18, 2019 10:27 PM

R59 I don’t think anyone can say with any certainty what the truth is about anything when it comes to all this Charmie stuff and Armie’s marriage. I personally am 50/50 because I can see valid arguments for both sides. I can see how some think Armie and Liz are genuinely in love and I can see how some think it’s all a charade. I can see how some think Armie and Timmy are in love and how some think they’re just good friends. It’s all a matter of bias and interpretation. Bottom line, no one here knows the truth and until something definitive happens like Timmy dating someone for real, everyone will believe what they want.

by Anonymousreply 60March 18, 2019 10:33 PM

R60 I’m the same, I’m 50/50 regarding almost every rumour on this thread about Tim and Armie’s love lives. Very frustrating tbh

by Anonymousreply 61March 18, 2019 10:36 PM

r59 are you drunk, madly in love whaaaat?

by Anonymousreply 62March 18, 2019 10:40 PM

R62 The tumblr story sounds plenty credible, sorry to say.

by Anonymousreply 63March 18, 2019 10:41 PM

I’m part of the 50/50 group. I really don’t know what to believe about any of this stuff. I’ll see something one day that will make me convinced Armie and Timmy are just friends and then the next day someone will post something that will convince me Charmie is a thing and it just goes back and forth like that. There’s just so much that is open to interpretation depending on what you want to believe! I wish there was a way to get real answers so everyone can stop arguing about this but I know that’s never going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 64March 18, 2019 10:45 PM

Look you don't have to think Armie and Timmy are fucking to see Armie can barely stand Liz. You don't have to think Armie and Timmy are fucking to see Timmy and Lily is an embarrassing PR stunt. Cut the crap.

by Anonymousreply 65March 18, 2019 10:46 PM

E really is A's type and they are madly in love.

Well, now we can be 100% certain that Liz posts here based on this comment. Because no one else here in their right mind believes this.

by Anonymousreply 66March 18, 2019 10:51 PM

R65 finally a sane person. You hit the nail on its head. Armie is in a fake relationship even if he is not with Timmy and vice versa. Both share publicists. Probably why they're publicity strategy matches. Fake it until you make it.

by Anonymousreply 67March 18, 2019 10:52 PM

I am not a Charmie. I do not even think Armie and Timmy are as close as people like to think. But the Hammers are so artificial it's crazy. No married couple acts like they do and does everything for show. They're relaxed with each other after a decade together. They don't take their publicists on Valentines Dinner dates or write the sort of gushing crap Armie comes up with. And they definitely look comfortable touching each other after 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 68March 18, 2019 10:56 PM

Poor Ford, the Forgotten Child. Phone Child Protection.

by Anonymousreply 69March 18, 2019 10:56 PM

So I'm supposed to believe some tumblr post by a Liz stan when I can see how Armie and Liz are together based on videos and facts. How about the fact that they always arrive separately lately, that when it's spontaneous and not posed his first reaction is to push her away etc. Like y'all think we're all stupid?

by Anonymousreply 70March 18, 2019 10:59 PM

Armie is a gay man living with a beard he married at a young age to appease his family and his deep rooted homophobic shame. Poor man finally got to be himself for a while up until he did that restroom shenanigans with Timmy. Then he was put on no homo probation.

He gets his jollies playing gay roles. They let him be himself. Poor man. Should play Rock Hudson. He'd be perfect.

by Anonymousreply 71March 18, 2019 11:00 PM

Things that make me think there might be something to Charmie: Timmy getting a beard, Timmy being more or less single for the past two years and acting lovesick about Armie for most of that time, Armie seeming miserable on red carpets with Liz at times while glowing with Timmy, silly stuff like the tree IG post and the shared sweater.

Things that make me doubt it: Timmy acting like he and Liz are good friends at times - bringing her up of his own accord several times during BB promo, liking her pics a lot on IG, posing with her for pics etc., Armie and Timmy being a little too obvious with their affection for each other sometimes - the TIFF IG stories, the “my lover” incident, the fact that they are apart so much because of work.

Very confusing.

by Anonymousreply 72March 18, 2019 11:02 PM

-R57 i’m thinking it Will also, so now maybe people can calm down that there’s some big rift between Timmy and him. He just seems to be the one who wants to stay out of the spotlight but always pops up on movie sets with him.

by Anonymousreply 73March 18, 2019 11:03 PM

There are a few young ,single actors who hang out in Armie's inner circle who I think are his fuck buddies. Timothée might have been one but he was too threatening to Liz so he has to go. She's not going to allow anyone to ship people with her meal ticket besides her.

by Anonymousreply 74March 18, 2019 11:04 PM

Armie and Timmy are friends, and I would say quite close friends. Filming CMBYN was a changing experience for both of them in different ways. Timmy is or was, in a pr relationship with LRD, probably just to have a known female name attached to him. Armie's marriage is getting weirder by the day. All three things can be seperate and not necessarily related.

by Anonymousreply 75March 18, 2019 11:04 PM

R75 yep

by Anonymousreply 76March 18, 2019 11:06 PM

R74 which young and single actors are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 77March 18, 2019 11:08 PM

r72 whether you believe Armie and Timmy are fucking or not, it's obvious Timmy doesn't care for Liz. ig likes mean shit especially since he only likes the kids pics anymore. He completely ignored her in his only comment on her ig post since Austin. The only pics with her since Austin was that handshake pic at tiff, that pic at Dallas and the BB screening pic. He doesn't even touch her in the last two. His cold body language with her compared to how he's with actresses he just met at events says it all.

by Anonymousreply 78March 18, 2019 11:14 PM

R78 people know when someone is fake and don't really like them. He must know the bitch is trying to smear his name.

by Anonymousreply 79March 18, 2019 11:15 PM

Irrespective of anything else going on in their lives, it’s painfully obvious to me that Armie and Timmy are at the very least sleeping together. I don’t claim to know or understand anything more than that but that part is very clear to me. But yes, we all see things differently.

by Anonymousreply 80March 18, 2019 11:17 PM

R78 If Timmy and Armie are close friends he might know what is going in in the marriage. You do tend to side with your friend in these cases, unless they have done something terrible. So it could be that Timmy is aware that Armie is unhappy.

by Anonymousreply 81March 18, 2019 11:18 PM

R80 and R81 I can relate to both these slightly but I am of a different ilk who thinks they haven't fucked but probably made out a few times before last year's Oscar but never went further and it was this fact coupled with the lack of nomination that sent Armie into a meltdown last summer only to recover when he was reunited with his friend at tiff. Timmy extended an olive leaf by going to see his show and Armie reciprocated supporting him at tiff.

by Anonymousreply 82March 18, 2019 11:22 PM

R57 Could be Will. Tbh, I always had a feeling he might be gay.

by Anonymousreply 83March 18, 2019 11:23 PM

If Armie and Timmy are just friends why don't they hang out, like each other's posts etc like other normal actor friends. Why all this shadiness with their PR team and their bff beards? Why don't they behave with any other of their costars and friends like they do with each other? Timmy could've gotten a real girlfriend lbr. Instead he opted for this cringefest with a fake girlfriend that happened to become best friends with Armie's wife who's twice her age just after her role in the King was announced. And now she's in Armie's movie. Please.

by Anonymousreply 84March 18, 2019 11:27 PM

R80 I think they're sleeping together and also in love with each other. Who knows what the future holds for them or if they can even sustain this thing for much longer while also living these fake public lives. It must be tough and I would not want to be in their shoes. Something will have to give sooner or later. Either drop all the facades and be together or move on and give each other peace.

by Anonymousreply 85March 18, 2019 11:29 PM

R84 personally I think the pap walks were sold to Timothée as a subtle way to shill some LV and Chanel merchandise. I believe he has been fucking LRD but don't for one moment think it's more serious than any hook up he's had including Armie. I think Timothée loves people and is very sexual being like most Capricorns.

He might hook up with Zendaya next but I personally hope it's Rebecca Ferguson.

by Anonymousreply 86March 18, 2019 11:32 PM

“Let’s say that you’re lucky enough to get to the second stage of your career, that as a result of your perseverance, your connections, and/or your wonderful auditions, you have joined a band or landed a small role on a television show. Now you need to take it one stage further. So what do you do? Easy: Date a celebrity. Pardon me for being cynical, but I believe that many celebrity couples are complete PR illusions. Sometimes relationships between stars are genuine, but just as often they are skillful ways of getting a relative unknown into the spotlight. When you’re an aspiring celebrity and you pair off with another aspiring celebrity, you don’t just double or triple your exposure. Rather, you multiply it by a factor of ten or twenty. People in the media are fascinated, and always have been, by the idea that famous or even semifamous people are shagging each other. You may think I’m joking, but I’m completely serious. Entertainment careers are all about momentum and coverage, and relationships are an important part of that. And remember, celebrity relationships don’t even have to be normal. Take Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley…” — Simon Cowell, I don’t mean to be rude, but… (2003)

by Anonymousreply 87March 18, 2019 11:35 PM

r85 agreed with everything you said. Unfortunately I personally don't think they have any future together and they probably know it. Too much at stake career wise for both of them.

by Anonymousreply 88March 18, 2019 11:41 PM

Is Nikki DelliSanti dating Phoebe Tonkin?

by Anonymousreply 89March 19, 2019 12:57 AM

Wasn’t he dating January Jones not too long ago? How does he land all these famous women? Through his connection to Armie?

by Anonymousreply 90March 19, 2019 1:17 AM

He was also dating some hot model last year.

by Anonymousreply 91March 19, 2019 1:21 AM

Yes, I remember that. Seems like that relationship didn't last. Of course he meet people while he's with Armie

by Anonymousreply 92March 19, 2019 1:22 AM

LBH Nick Delli Santi is gay. Anyone with eyes can see it as mile away.

by Anonymousreply 93March 19, 2019 1:24 AM

Nick Delli Santi is the gay manny? No?

by Anonymousreply 94March 19, 2019 1:28 AM

At 6:50....Timmy referring to Armie: "Look at this beautiful man over here." And Armie's reaction. He was blushing. lol I wonder if Liz heard him say that? She was standing right behind them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95March 19, 2019 3:45 AM

I wish to find a love like Armie and Timmy’s someday. That spell-binding kind of love. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 96March 19, 2019 4:01 AM

It seems Timmy was never afraid of saying things like "look at this beautiful man over here." Or introducing Armie as his lover to everyone. He's pretty bold when he wants to be. lol

by Anonymousreply 97March 19, 2019 4:04 AM

So was Lily in Paris this weekend and were we suppose to think that Timmy was there as well, but since no one really cared, he’s now liking her IG post to try and get people talking about them again?

by Anonymousreply 98March 19, 2019 8:53 AM

R98 well spotted. I’m surprised he liked her post since he’s been pretty much inactive for over a month and hadn’t liked her stuff in a while...

by Anonymousreply 99March 19, 2019 9:05 AM

R99 is she finished in Montreal?

by Anonymousreply 100March 19, 2019 9:08 AM

Knew something was coming when the Lily/Liz lovefest started up again. Soooooo predictable. He hasn’t been liking anything on IG in months but comes back to like her post after a couple days after their fake lovey dovey shit. Embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 101March 19, 2019 9:13 AM

R98 why would he try to get people talking about him when people already are since he's started Dune? If he wanted PR with her he'd have been better off taking her to an awards ceremony. Maybe Budapest brings back memories.

by Anonymousreply 102March 19, 2019 9:15 AM

Makes me wonder if we’ll get any cringe worthy sightings in Budapest. I’m more inclined to believed it’s over but still, I hope it doesn’t happen again.

by Anonymousreply 103March 19, 2019 9:17 AM

R101 it’s amusing that people straight up predicted it from Liz and Lily IG interactions.

by Anonymousreply 104March 19, 2019 9:18 AM

R101 the thing is he isn't with her now so may be going through her account. It's 50:50 at this stage. Totally PR or very serious.

by Anonymousreply 105March 19, 2019 9:19 AM

Yeah, makes me wonder if a trip to Budapest is planned. Seems unlikely but who knows. The fuckery clearly isn’t over.

by Anonymousreply 106March 19, 2019 9:20 AM

I can’t decide whether it’s not over or we’re reading too much into this new like.

by Anonymousreply 107March 19, 2019 9:23 AM

It feels like we’re about to get some The King info or something...

by Anonymousreply 108March 19, 2019 9:24 AM

He could have just liked it because it was taken during the Bahamas trip

by Anonymousreply 109March 19, 2019 9:25 AM

I don’t know if they plan on seeing each other in person but imo the like is meant to show us that they’re still a thing. Just like the interactions between LRD and Elizabeth.

by Anonymousreply 110March 19, 2019 9:26 AM

I think he liked that random fan’s post to make it seem less obvious that he came back just to like Lily’s pic.

by Anonymousreply 111March 19, 2019 9:27 AM

Something else is probably coming. This isn’t all starting back up for nothing. Tired of this bs.

by Anonymousreply 112March 19, 2019 9:33 AM

R111 lol, I thought the same thing. Since he usually never does IG stuff when he’s working, this all feels very deliberate.

by Anonymousreply 113March 19, 2019 9:36 AM

Lily was also on IG a little while ago, so it’s likely she is somewhere in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 114March 19, 2019 9:38 AM

R113 yeah or he deliberately misses her. ..eek

by Anonymousreply 115March 19, 2019 9:39 AM

Considering the last time she was in Paris, she made sure to be photographed there while Timmy remained in Angouleme...this is all way too obvious.

by Anonymousreply 116March 19, 2019 9:42 AM

R114 she might be in Paris, Eliel and Alana were there a few days ago.

by Anonymousreply 117March 19, 2019 9:43 AM

It’s weird that this is all happening now, when he’s just started filming and will be busy for months. Unless they’re going to make her be seen in Budapest in case Armie goes there at some point so it will seem less suspicious. I dunno. Sounds crazy but who knows.

by Anonymousreply 118March 19, 2019 9:43 AM

R118 it's only weird if you think it's fake. A real relationship might occur like this where they miss each other. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 119March 19, 2019 9:49 AM

Look I think LRD is a skank tbh but looking more and more like he's dating her. Maybe she's a nice girl.

by Anonymousreply 120March 19, 2019 9:49 AM

R118 Nah, I wouldn’t put it past their teams to cook up something ridiculous like that at all at this point. We've seen how heavy-handed they are. They don’t know the word ‘subtle.’

by Anonymousreply 121March 19, 2019 9:49 AM

Maybe he just scrolled past her pic for 2 seconds and decided to like it because he was there when it was taken, as a normal person would do and without any grand scheme behind it. Idk

by Anonymousreply 122March 19, 2019 9:51 AM

R122 Yeah, dude can't even like a friend's picture without it being seen as PR or some secret message. What a dramatic and silly fanbase he's got.

by Anonymousreply 123March 19, 2019 9:56 AM

R121 but she didn't turn up to any red carpets? That's pretty subtle. And liking a post is pretty subtle too. Just keeping it real

by Anonymousreply 124March 19, 2019 9:56 AM

Liz and Lily doing their little love fest and her posting a photo and him liking it seems deliberate. They really have never been subtle about all this.

by Anonymousreply 125March 19, 2019 9:56 AM

I know y'all hate LRD but it's very possible Timothée likes fucking her. He's young. Even if he was sleeping with Armie, Armie is married and in another country do you honestly think he'd be saving himself for someone Already taken? He's young and sexy. He'd be fucking not celibate.

by Anonymousreply 126March 19, 2019 9:58 AM

The last time she was in Paris a few weeks ago, she was papped there while Timmy was seen in Angouleme by a couple of fans. He wasn’t filming that weekend and they made no effort to see each other...

by Anonymousreply 127March 19, 2019 10:10 AM

Look, if they have to be seen in Budapest together or whatever other nonsense they’ve cooked up so that Timmy can keep fucking his man in peace then so be it. I’m sure Timmy agrees.

by Anonymousreply 128March 19, 2019 10:18 AM

He is going to Jordan next week. And tbh... I don't care anymore. Let them get papped. If he wants to date that, go ahead. Honestly, at least he could have liked a different pic. She looks fucking nasty in that one.

by Anonymousreply 129March 19, 2019 10:39 AM

R129 it's a sexy shot maybe Timmy is a freak.

by Anonymousreply 130March 19, 2019 11:01 AM

LRD probably doesn’t want him to forget her or replace her with Zendaya so maybe she's sending him a message about the freaky threesomes waiting for him when he finishes.

by Anonymousreply 131March 19, 2019 11:04 AM

That is not sexy. You might be right about the freak part though...

by Anonymousreply 132March 19, 2019 11:04 AM

Compared to some of MB2’s pics Lily’s isn’t sexy at all.

by Anonymousreply 133March 19, 2019 11:05 AM

But his pattern is getting boring. Also, liking a fan pic at the same time... It's getting predictable honey. R133 Thank you! You can say what you will about MB2, that woman is more fuckable than Lily. I would be scared to break her in two.

by Anonymousreply 134March 19, 2019 11:09 AM

R133 which is probably why MB2 was in Angloueme servicing the Chalagoods and LRD wasn't. But LRD is probably his actual girl and MB2 just the side piece.

by Anonymousreply 135March 19, 2019 11:09 AM

Why are y'all so surprised. It was fucking obvious after Liz and Lily started their bff act again on Saturday. This shit's all connected duh.

by Anonymousreply 136March 19, 2019 11:13 AM

R136 I just saw that E also liked that post. Oh god...Cringe fest.

by Anonymousreply 137March 19, 2019 11:14 AM

R135 if what you’re saying is true (and I’ve thought about it too) I can’t even begin to imagine how some of his stans who see him as some kind of angel would react lmao.

by Anonymousreply 138March 19, 2019 11:19 AM

You're all fucking insane. I'm sure he liked that pic because he was there when it was taken. There really is no fucking need to read anything more into it. I think everyone knows by now they're not dating.

Also - no, the pic is not sexy.

by Anonymousreply 139March 19, 2019 11:26 AM

R138 that woulöd be hilarious. And the best thing, if he really has a side chick like MB2, not saying he has, she is one of the girls who would run to the papers and tell. The fallout would be great. He is sooooo scared to tarnish his perfect image. I think he would have a mental breakdown.

by Anonymousreply 140March 19, 2019 11:25 AM

I mean yeah there's been a pattern to these things before, but who is keeping tabs on insta comments and likes? It's a small group of people who even notice so what's the point? Are there really that many lilothees (god)? It really seemed like they called it off after award season and I agree with the people saying it wouldn't be that strange for him to like that photo since he was there. The timing is so weird now that he's working.

R138 Yeah...The fact that she was so open about having been to Angouleme (when she could have posted nothing at all) would not have happened if he actually was in a relationship and cheating. The fact that it happened is weird even with him being single since he seems so paranoid when it comes to that kind of stuff

by Anonymousreply 141March 19, 2019 11:26 AM

[quote]You're all fucking insane. I'm sure he liked that pic because he was there when it was taken. There really is no fucking need to read anything more into it.

lol poor child.

by Anonymousreply 142March 19, 2019 11:28 AM

R141 Timmy's a young guy. Mostly he'll still be motivated by his dick. He's not going to be very calculating about it. He sees T&A he's going to like it. If they're involved he's probably spending a lot of time jerking off so the photo of LRD probably did it for him.

In the next few weeks hopefully either Zendaya or some cute member of the crew will sort out his needs but if he can't wait hopefully Rebecca Ferguson will seduce him. She's hot!

by Anonymousreply 143March 19, 2019 11:34 AM

So you're telling me Timmy comes out of his sm hiatus to like a Lily pic (he didn't like anything with her in two months) because "he was there when it was taken" (LOL!) just days after the Lily and Armie pics and Lily and Liz's renewed bffery? And one PR team just happens to be behind this entire bullshit? Are y'all serious?

by Anonymousreply 144March 19, 2019 11:36 AM

Oh I’m sure he spends quite some time jerking off, to that pic not so much.

by Anonymousreply 145March 19, 2019 11:36 AM

He went on ig to follow Brolin . Mystery solved. Can we drop this nonsense?

by Anonymousreply 146March 19, 2019 11:38 AM

Warner Brothers might ask him to be more active while filming too so maybe he's not planning to be off sm for the duration .

by Anonymousreply 147March 19, 2019 11:41 AM

Does anyone know where the cast is staying in Budapest?

by Anonymousreply 148March 19, 2019 11:42 AM

[quote]He went on ig to follow Brolin . Mystery solved. Can we drop this nonsense?

YOU are free to drop whatever you like. Don't expect everyone else to buy this bs.

First Lily's role in Armie's movie is announced. Now Liz and Lily are bffs again after they ignored each other more or less. Now Timmy is back to liking a Lily pic after he hasn't done it in months. But I'm sure it's a coincidence that's NOT concocted by their camp.

This shitshow is not over yet.

by Anonymousreply 149March 19, 2019 11:45 AM

I’m just sad that he picked up Ash’s left overs. He could have done this with anyone. LrD looks like she smells. No talent, no looks, no charisma. Just tons of money and a well known last name. This speaks to Timmy’s self esteem.

by Anonymousreply 150March 19, 2019 11:47 AM

R148 Timmy definitely has an apartment. He will not be staying in a hotel. but they will go to Jordan next week. Probably a hotel there.

R147 Yep, Brolin and Momoa are pretty active during filming. A lot of IG stories during Deadpool 2 and Aquaman/JL. I think we can expect some stuff.

R144 As soon as we saw Armie and Lily together, I knew something was coming. It's pathetic ho obvious it is. His PR team sucks so hard.

by Anonymousreply 151March 19, 2019 11:48 AM

R149 jesus fuck.

You morons are no better than regular conspiracy theorists, you do know that, right?

He's filming, he doesn't have time for any of that crap. The pr was over the moment he didn't get nominated for an Oscar. Now Armie is the one working with her (for whatever reason). And THAT IS IT.

by Anonymousreply 152March 19, 2019 11:57 AM

Do we know how long they’re expected to be filming in Jordan? They’re doing all the desert scenes right?

by Anonymousreply 153March 19, 2019 11:57 AM

R153 Don't know. It's the first half of the book, and a lot of that is exposition and indoors. Sure, the movie could go in a different direction. They have to put some action scenes in there. If not, the general audience will fall asleep. I think at least till the end of April, maybe mid-May.

by Anonymousreply 154March 19, 2019 12:09 PM

R154 oh yeah you’re right about the lack of outdoor scenes in the first half, stupidly it slipped my mind for a second that they weren’t filming the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 155March 19, 2019 12:11 PM

R155 I'm still baffled how they are going to do it. I trust Villeneuve... but Dune is such a hard book to adapt. Dune 84 is such a fucking mess. The mini-series sucks. And they are only doing the first half. And tbh, Paul Atreides is the main protagonist of the book... but he is not even doing that much in the first half! It really is mostly establishing all the houses. Exposition, exposition, exposition. We'll see.

by Anonymousreply 156March 19, 2019 12:17 PM

R156 same here. Pretty anxious about what the result will be tbh but I have faith in Villeneuve. Fingers crossed he’ll manage to make something great.

by Anonymousreply 157March 19, 2019 12:23 PM

His like so transparent. I agree maybe something about the king is coming out. He does the bare minimum to keep speculation going about him and LRD. I continue to think he uses her and Armie (until things get out of control with crazy fans) to cover up the people he’s really with.

by Anonymousreply 158March 19, 2019 12:58 PM

The trailer might be coming out soon, idk. Can’t wait to see it.

by Anonymousreply 159March 19, 2019 1:05 PM

R159 I heard it wasn't ready yet. The trailer probably won't be out until Fall.

by Anonymousreply 160March 19, 2019 1:06 PM

R160 fall?!! Damn it...

by Anonymousreply 161March 19, 2019 1:09 PM

Given how she looks I am really more like 80:20 in favor of it being real. Real to the extent they have something physical but maybe not exclusive or serious although the Bahamas birthday leans towards serious. She just looks too similar to other women he's been with for it not to be a preference.

by Anonymousreply 162March 19, 2019 1:13 PM

R162 Tbf it’s never been confirmed that something happened with the three other women who look like her (I’m guessing you’re talking about MB1, MB2 and Maika Monroe?) but I agree to some extent. The fact that he’s been linked with 4 women who look very much alike is maybe not a coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 163March 19, 2019 1:17 PM

..pr stuff seems to stop dead, but then bffs lily and liz appear again months later after dreamland pap shots, and now timmy throws a like for the first time in forever when he barely likes his own close friends stuff... how on earth are people taking any of this as sign of anything real lol. So I suppose it confirms they are keeping it up for The King, which I guess does makes sense for them. Full on break up dead after award season wouldve have been obvious, and even though The King might not get massive amount of press two costars 'dating' on a film creates some buzz. Whatever it is, timmy has no problem with it all and you really can just watch

by Anonymousreply 164March 19, 2019 1:21 PM

Jesus fucking christ. If that's really what it takes, one stupid ig like, then no wonder they're playing with you all the time. Lily, Liz, MB2, fuck knows who else. You're such easy targets. I can promise you Tim doesn't give a crap about any of this. It's all drama you've created yourselves in your silly little heads.

by Anonymousreply 165March 19, 2019 1:30 PM

R164 you think that they contrived an expensive plot for the King which began months before filming bc he started following her in January? It also involves another movie. All for the King which is a Netflix movie which doesn't need a box office and they couldn't have known if it was going to be any good?

Also I thought you'd all said the PR was so he'd have his affair with Armie. Why would producers for Netflix and Armie's movie maneuver to help a home wrecking situation?

All this and she never got to any high profile events during award season which would be huge exposure for their king PR. Hmm?

by Anonymousreply 166March 19, 2019 1:30 PM

Have you ever noticed that shippers tend to move from one ship to another? Sometimes the simplest answer is the one. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 167March 19, 2019 1:31 PM

A friend of mine who works for the BBFC got the info that they are going to rate The King in April!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 168March 19, 2019 1:33 PM

Armie and Timothée won't even be in the same country for the entire summer. Timothée will have promotional duties all fall, Armie might be working. Will they seem each other this year?

by Anonymousreply 169March 19, 2019 1:35 PM

Timmy may or may not have a type. I’m not convinced because men date the people they have access and can obtain. As his star and popularity rises he gets more of a selection to choose whom he would wants to date. The only common threads I see is they will need to be famous and pretty because he’s a little shallow and they would need to be very petite because he’s very small himself.

by Anonymousreply 170March 19, 2019 1:38 PM

I seriously can't believe how anyone can think Timmy & LRD is still a thing. First of all they never were ! It was nothing but pure PR. That's just beyond obvious. And now how many MONTHS has been since they've been seen anywhere near each other? And you still think they're what? going to have some big kiss filled reunion with pap pics all of a sudden? Wake the fuck up people aka Lilothees! Their relationship was only real in your minds.

by Anonymousreply 171March 19, 2019 1:44 PM

R166 im not someone who thinks this is because of an affair with armie. Obviously the king story was not written for her in mind lmao that isn't what I was implying at all. But people help get others work in this industry, especially a small role like that. No doubt PR people couldve helped get lily that role, but I don't know what came first - her casting or the relationship plan. I believe its a mix of things, to think it's all for 1 clear goal is stupid (especially netflix wanting to hide an armie affair lmaoo). Get seen with a girl for the first time in forever, award season buzz. The half french 19yo costar was the perfect GF on paper, potential IT couple. While timmy was on board I think he agreed to certain things an not others - pap walks, articles, but no RCs. Fake relationships with no public confirmations happen plenty. She got article mentions and potentially two parts, that's plenty benefit for her. King promo might not have been the end goal at all, but getting them to stick it out just for that extra buzz makes sense.

People are looking at it too black and white "I thought you all said it was for *this* specific reason and nothing else!" Anyways what theyre doing is nothing new, it'll happen over and over because people buy it - even when it's done as bad as this.

Bottom line with this recent stuff - public social media interaction between the three all of a sudden after people assumed they were over isn't natural, but some people are never going to change their minds on this situation either way so should probably leave it at that for now.

by Anonymousreply 172March 19, 2019 1:47 PM

R170 He's not that small. He's very slim but tall so it evens itself out quite a bit. I also don't think he's actually that shallow, I mean he likes to impress people around him but it's all quite superficial. His best friends are all regular, down to earth types. Also, he has anxiety issues so he's gonna be looking for someone compatible and it's not easy. Just look at Chris Evans.

by Anonymousreply 173March 19, 2019 1:49 PM

R169 I don't really care about them being in different countries bc I think they're just friends and good adult friends can keep up a friendship even when they're both busy and not in touch 24/7. But as for the promo stuff you mentioned, how do you know he'll have "promotional duties all fall"? He might end up having minimal promo.

R171 Idk if there are a lot of people here who believe they were actually in a real relationship, most seem to think it's PR. And some people suspect they may have (had) a fwb thing, which i don't think seems like an outrageous thought.

R172 Yes. A lot of what you just said makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 174March 19, 2019 1:51 PM

I'm going to repost this quote from Simon Cowell. Doesn't matter if The King is just for Netflix and does not need BO. The King is inconsequential. This whole PR thing was never for the movie!!!

“Let’s say that you’re lucky enough to get to the second stage of your career, that as a result of your perseverance, your connections, and/or your wonderful auditions, you have joined a band or landed a small role on a television show. Now you need to take it one stage further. So what do you do? Easy: Date a celebrity. Pardon me for being cynical, but I believe that many celebrity couples are complete PR illusions. Sometimes relationships between stars are genuine, but just as often they are skillful ways of getting a relative unknown into the spotlight. When you’re an aspiring celebrity and you pair off with another aspiring celebrity, you don’t just double or triple your exposure. Rather, you multiply it by a factor of ten or twenty. People in the media are fascinated, and always have been, by the idea that famous or even semifamous people are shagging each other. You may think I’m joking, but I’m completely serious. Entertainment careers are all about momentum and coverage, and relationships are an important part of that. And remember, celebrity relationships don’t even have to be normal. Take Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley…”

by Anonymousreply 175March 19, 2019 1:53 PM

R175 if it was done by PR teams just for the King why? Why wouldn't the producers be involved? Why get another movie involved? Why not show the couple at award shows? If his team did it for Armie, why no award shows? Why now when Armie is in another continent and Timothée is going to be in Jordan?

The PR motivation is missing and doesn't make sense. It went from Oscars to the King to Dune now back to the King. Really? So contrived and for what? Timmy's already been cast in a movie which will expose him to a huge male fanbase. He doesn't need to be no homo-ed

by Anonymousreply 176March 19, 2019 1:59 PM

R176 It's like you didn't read my reply at R172 at all, or you're deliberately ignoring the answers to all your questions for whatever reason.

"The PR motivation is missing and doesn't make sense. It went from Oscars to the King to Dune now back to the King. Really? So contrived and for what? Timmy's already been cast in a movie which will expose him to a huge male fanbase. He doesn't need to be no homo-ed" - you sounds a little naive

by Anonymousreply 177March 19, 2019 2:04 PM

If there's anything worse than Charmies, it's Lilothees.

by Anonymousreply 178March 19, 2019 2:05 PM

R176 Are you really that stupid?

by Anonymousreply 179March 19, 2019 2:07 PM

-R173 I seen him a few times in person and he is very thin. Height helps but his body type is his least marketable feature. Saying he was a little shallow it was not a digg thing just an observation.

by Anonymousreply 180March 19, 2019 2:07 PM

I think if you have to call people stupid just for thinking differently you're taking this all too personally and probably have an agenda.

We don't know these people. We're all just speculating.

by Anonymousreply 181March 19, 2019 2:17 PM

Judging by that pic the producer of Dreamland posted this morning, Armie's face only looks so puffy because of the beard. Looks good here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182March 19, 2019 2:19 PM

Remember when y'all were saying Timmy will drop Armie for the Weekndnd and other big shot celebs, Armie will go back to his love Liz and his happy little fam life because he's so sick of Timmy and all the shipping and they won't see or mention each anymore with the CMBYN promo done? Off to their new costars because they were just selling their movie. Timmy was 1/2 of last year in Europe while Armie was back in the US and absolutely nothing changed. In fact things look even more sus now than when they were promoting together. So hold your horses, don't cry victory yet. Armie will soon be in Europe. If they managed to see each other in the US when Timmy was filming, promoting& stunting I'm sure they'll manage when they'll be at less than 1/2 the distance from each other than they were back in the States.

by Anonymousreply 183March 19, 2019 2:20 PM

Oh, and Lily commented that pic.

by Anonymousreply 184March 19, 2019 2:22 PM

R180 Okay, but you said he's small. He's not. It's a matter of preference anyway (I'm not a fan of stick-thin personally) but I've seen plenty of fan photos and the contrast isn't that bad. So to say he has to date a petite person just because of his frame is wrong imo.

by Anonymousreply 185March 19, 2019 2:21 PM

Bizarre that a PR relationship wouldn't include award shows. Why?

by Anonymousreply 186March 19, 2019 2:22 PM

If LRD got 2 movies out of the pr deal what did Timmy get again?

by Anonymousreply 187March 19, 2019 2:23 PM

R186 Because it can be embarrassing? Remember how he reacted when they only asked a question? He is too nervous for shit like this. Just look at Rami. When he won the Oscar and kissed his beard... Cringe factor 10000!

by Anonymousreply 188March 19, 2019 2:23 PM

But he didn't take her to the Golden Globes which had the most viewers. He took his mother and wore a gay harness?

by Anonymousreply 189March 19, 2019 2:30 PM

r182 maybe it's from the crazy amounts of alcohol he drowned this weekend to numb himself so he can deal with Liz. He doesn't have the bloat in the pic with Lily from the set.

by Anonymousreply 190March 19, 2019 2:31 PM

*pics

by Anonymousreply 191March 19, 2019 2:32 PM

R187 The stuff that R172 mentioned - being seen with a girl bc it's been a while since his last (public) girlfriend, putting him on more people's radar in time for award season. Also maybe to boost interest for The King, although maybe it's a little early for that especially if they won't keep it going?

And yeah, obviously he was never going to take her to any events. oh my god can't you see how awkward that would have been.

by Anonymousreply 192March 19, 2019 2:35 PM

*lol I mean downed not drowned

by Anonymousreply 193March 19, 2019 2:36 PM

R192 but those pap photos of them wouldn't be in any trade publications so executives probably didn't even know he was dating. What's the point of a beard for awards season without flaunting her in front of their faces. Makes no sense. Again the King is still an unknown. Is it an Oscar contender? How would they have known when setting up the pr relationship. It's Netflix. No tickets to sell.

by Anonymousreply 194March 19, 2019 2:43 PM

In the movie, was Timothee touching Armie's real junk, or was he wearing a cup?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195March 19, 2019 2:43 PM

To be honest the “he didn’t take her to any red carpets” argument can be used both ways: he didn’t do it to keep their relationship a bit more private (yes I know there were pap walks but still) or he didn’t do it because he wouldn’t have been able to fake it. But considering how awkward his answer was at the GGs I’m more inclined to believe the second option.

by Anonymousreply 196March 19, 2019 2:45 PM

Being in tabloids doesn't get you noticed by Academy members. It definitely won't gain any award votes.

by Anonymousreply 197March 19, 2019 2:45 PM

An award beard turns up on red carpets otherwise what's the point.

by Anonymousreply 198March 19, 2019 2:46 PM

Oh ffs. It wasn't for the King. It was for him personally, to link him with a girl, to stop the Armie rumors, to help him get the LV deal. All pap walks definitely happened with LV in mind.

She still got much, much more out of that deal though, which is why so many people didn't like it.

by Anonymousreply 199March 19, 2019 2:50 PM

It's not a PR relationship, it's a bearding relationship duh. It's written alllll over it especially when you add her new found friendship with the wife of the man he's suspected to be fucking and who's managed by the same PR team. And she gets a role in his movie. Bearding 101.

by Anonymousreply 200March 19, 2019 2:50 PM

If Charmies argue that the PR is to cover for Charmie why is Liz both insecure about her relationship with Armie and helping the PR scam? Those are contradictory motivations.

by Anonymousreply 201March 19, 2019 2:51 PM

She was not an award beard! He was seen with a girl. She needed someone for her US career. It was never for awards or even The King. Some promo deals on top of that and tabloid pics and articles. That's enough

by Anonymousreply 202March 19, 2019 2:52 PM

I just realized I'm talking to that person I blocked on the other threads. It's like talking to a dining room table. Block again...

by Anonymousreply 203March 19, 2019 2:54 PM

^^^201 bc the pr scam helps ruin her relationship she's so insecure about. Why would she help?

by Anonymousreply 204March 19, 2019 2:54 PM

I personally think Liz was simply desperate to find Tim a girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 205March 19, 2019 2:57 PM

At the minimum, the pap walks in NYC, the coffee runs( which happened in the morning and showed them scruffy looking) indicates they spent the night together. The airport pap pictures showed they spent the night somewhere together and the Bahamas trip indicated they spent a least a week together. I detest the pancake faced girl with absolutely no talent but this was more than a PR relationship. They were matched to give Timmy a girl and her a career , but I think things went on a bit further, or are still going on.

by Anonymousreply 206March 19, 2019 2:58 PM

Y’all will be very frustrated in these threads if you keep responding to the resident troll whose only goal is to wind you up and get you to argue. If you don’t block her, you’re going to be miserable. I keep repeating this because this thread is yet again a shitshow because of her and people arguing with her like she cares what you say. She’s only here to rile you up.

by Anonymousreply 207March 19, 2019 2:58 PM

R207 Hear, hear! Use that block button people!

by Anonymousreply 208March 19, 2019 3:00 PM

R202 so if he needed to be seen with a girl why is Liz helping? And why didn’t he just get someone who is in his circle like Billie?

How does an up and coming actor have the sort of influence to get Johnny Depp's daughter work on a Netflix movie when nobody even knows who he is and on Armie's movie? Just to be seen a few times with her? Why did he need to be no homo-ed again? He already is getting the leading man action roles?

by Anonymousreply 209March 19, 2019 3:00 PM

The reason for PR keeps evolving and changing. Just on this thread the storyline has turned. Oh boy.

by Anonymousreply 210March 19, 2019 3:02 PM

R206 if there was a PR element it was working with what was already there. Like the Hammers play happy family with their existing family. The pap walks were probably mutually to raise their profile why not? If they're already dating why not?

by Anonymousreply 211March 19, 2019 3:08 PM

-R183 I said he was very thin not small. And the comment was he had a type, looking at the few females he been link to they all are thin or petite.

by Anonymousreply 212March 19, 2019 3:14 PM

Looks like Hammer is cooling on the idea of doing a sequel to CMBYN according to his most recent interview. I know that might disappoint a lot but it might be for the best. The more I hear about it the less enthused I am.

by Anonymousreply 213March 19, 2019 3:15 PM

Armie is now saying the sequel might not be such a good idea because the first movie was so special.... And that he Timmy texted yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214March 19, 2019 3:16 PM

Lmao at the fact that a simple like on insta has restarted the whole PR/not PR debate. I’m participating so who am I to judge but it’s funny.

by Anonymousreply 215March 19, 2019 3:15 PM

You can not cast Liz as both the advocate for PR and Charmie as well as the wife who's insecure and threatened by Charmie

by Anonymousreply 216March 19, 2019 3:17 PM

R214 I think Luca is the one who is the most passionate about the sequel. I think it will happen. But not for a long time. Nice to see that he and Timmy still in contact all the time.

by Anonymousreply 217March 19, 2019 3:21 PM

R215 it is crazy, the exact same arguments over and over. Literally no ones changing anyones mind. And again with the "it was for *this* reason and nothing else" "but that doesn't make sense, must have been just for *THIS* reason" "neither of those make sense, it must be real love then!"

R214 them keeping in such regular contact 2 odd years on will always be sweet

by Anonymousreply 218March 19, 2019 3:26 PM

R212 "he’s very small himself." - your words.

And btw, you can't possibly know his type because he hasn't openly dated in years and his last public girl before LRD was not a petite blonde (Lola).

Anyways, this discussion is pointless I think.

by Anonymousreply 219March 19, 2019 3:29 PM

Love how *any time* they are asked about each other it’s always like... oh, we just spoke on the phone 30 mins ago, oh, we were just FaceTiming, oh we were texting all the way here, oh, we spoke yesterday. I think the longest hiatus was when the stalker asked Armie at SWM stagedoor last summer when he last spoke to Timmy and he had said two days ago, lol. They always make time for each other no matter how busy they are.

by Anonymousreply 220March 19, 2019 3:29 PM

R220 has anyone ever asked Timmy these questions? I might have missed it.

by Anonymousreply 221March 19, 2019 3:31 PM

The main reason that people have continued to think the lame sequel would be happening is because of Armie. He's been talking it up for over a year. Happy he's not interested anymore. He's probably finally moved on from it.

by Anonymousreply 222March 19, 2019 3:34 PM

It seems like they talk almost everyday. Which is crazy because I don’t even talk to some of my closest family everyday. But then I’m not madly in love with them. :-)

by Anonymousreply 223March 19, 2019 3:35 PM

R222 Pity Aciman is writing a sort of sequel and Luca has always talked about it. I am interested in seeing Luca's vision on how Elio and Oliver spend the years in their parallel lives. I think it will happen, but in a few years time.

by Anonymousreply 224March 19, 2019 3:37 PM

So much for the PR relationship to keep the charmies interested when there might not even be a sequel. What other excuse will some use now?

by Anonymousreply 225March 19, 2019 3:36 PM

R225 Lol have there really been people saying Armie and Timmy are pretending to be in love to keep the Charmies interested in a sequel?? Hahaha omg. And the Charmies are the delusional ones?

by Anonymousreply 226March 19, 2019 3:40 PM

R221 I think towards the end of of the CMBYN press tour when it was just timmy solo he mentioned talking to armie that morning in an interview, that is the only one I remember but I believe there were other insterviews where it is brought up

by Anonymousreply 227March 19, 2019 3:44 PM

r226 yup lmao

by Anonymousreply 228March 19, 2019 3:44 PM

R224 the only type of sequel that would interest me would be one that Andre wrote. Luca's ideas always left me cold.

by Anonymousreply 229March 19, 2019 3:47 PM

Timmy said in his Variety response to Armie’s letter that he was just on the phone with him thirty minutes ago.

by Anonymousreply 230March 19, 2019 3:46 PM

Yeah so judging by the 180 on the CMBYN sequel I'm betting he [itali]is[/italic] Batman like I suspected.

by Anonymousreply 231March 19, 2019 3:50 PM

R225 I don't have a horse in that race but this is new development. Armie has been a big advocate for the sequel until now so let's wait and see. There won't be many opportunities for them to be around each other this year. Armie won't have any festival movies and unless he goes to the King or Little Women parties there may not be a lot of public appearances for Charmie.

by Anonymousreply 232March 19, 2019 3:54 PM

R231 why would being Batman stop him from doing a sequel?

by Anonymousreply 233March 19, 2019 3:54 PM

R233 He can't fuck a twink on camera AND be a superhero at the same time. That's just not a thing in HW, don't be naive.

by Anonymousreply 234March 19, 2019 3:58 PM

he already said in the variety talk with dakota, that he didnt want to dissapoint with the sequel bcz he will the one to blame if the movie sucks, i think he is rigth in his fears, but if luca call him in 5 years , he is going to do the movie no matter what

by Anonymousreply 235March 19, 2019 4:01 PM

R234 if batman its a success he could do whatever he wants

by Anonymousreply 236March 19, 2019 4:03 PM

R226 There are even people who think Armie attending the HFA awards and presenting him an award for BB was still promo for CMBYN. Some people are fucking nuts.

by Anonymousreply 237March 19, 2019 4:02 PM

R234 Batman will be a success. Those movies always are. But Batman fans are brutal. I can't see Armie succeeding.

by Anonymousreply 238March 19, 2019 4:08 PM

But can you image if they're fucking and break up before they're supposed to do the sequel? Awkward af.

by Anonymousreply 239March 19, 2019 4:15 PM

i dont understand all the fuss about the interview, all are too emotional XD

by Anonymousreply 240March 19, 2019 4:15 PM

I personally never really thought they'll make one especially now with the Batman stuff. I still think they're fucking though which has nothing to do with the sequel. Buy yeah people need to chill.

by Anonymousreply 241March 19, 2019 4:18 PM

At the end of the interview he again explicitly denies that he’s going to be Batman. So either he’s lying or he’s really not doing it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242March 19, 2019 4:25 PM

See Momoa do the same thing with his Batman vs. Superman casting and Aquaman. Armie can't admit it until the studio is ready to drop the news.

by Anonymousreply 243March 19, 2019 4:35 PM

R243 True. Honestly, it's almost the exact response. Lol

Well, Lilothees got their pic like and Charmies got confirmation that they text each other regularly. 1:1

by Anonymousreply 244March 19, 2019 4:37 PM

This is different from Momoa! Armie really isn’t superman. He doesn’t have the charisma nor the talent to carry a movie of that magnitude. He wasn’t being coy with his answers . He didn’t even audition for it.

by Anonymousreply 245March 19, 2019 4:37 PM

R245 You are right. He is not right for Superman. Since this is about Batman... you are wrong. He was already cast once. By George Fucking Miller! He knows how to cast a movie! Armie would be perfect.

by Anonymousreply 246March 19, 2019 4:40 PM

R244 Hasn’t there been confirmation of that for years now? Lol. Why are people newly surprised every time? Are people going to act all surprised if we find out that they saw each other this summer in Europe? Cockroaches, taxes, and Armie and Timmy being in constant contact/seeing each other whenever they can are the only things you can fully bet on. :-)

by Anonymousreply 247March 19, 2019 4:44 PM

Seriously! Timmy staying an extra week in LA, an extra day in London, going to the charity thing in Dallas after an exhausting day of Q&As....that’s what you do when you love someone and want to be with them as much as possible!

by Anonymousreply 248March 19, 2019 4:46 PM

R246 the main difference is it was common knowledge that Momoa had been cast in DCEU and the news broke with THR or Deadline. They just didn't know for which role. Armie is not known to have even auditioned and the rumor originated from a minor blogger.

by Anonymousreply 249March 19, 2019 4:50 PM

R248 they worked together. Armie had done the presenting several times for him. He wasn't even a first choice so Armie was in a bind.

As for staying extra days. People rarely book a return trip the next day. They usually give themselves a breather. Also you have to stay a set number of days with international travel.

by Anonymousreply 250March 19, 2019 4:55 PM

R242 Armie's publicist us making the calls and spreading the rumors to get his name in the conversation. Just like the sexiest man business.

by Anonymousreply 251March 19, 2019 4:56 PM

R250 LMFAO.

by Anonymousreply 252March 19, 2019 5:02 PM

R252 Stop acknowledging that troll. Block, block, block!

by Anonymousreply 253March 19, 2019 5:06 PM

R253 you still haven't blocked me yourself though, crazy girl.

by Anonymousreply 254March 19, 2019 6:05 PM

R85, I think skinny Tim could be a result of what you are saying. At first when they started the CMBYN press junket Tim looked relaxed and healthy, but as time as worn on the exhausted, haggard look has taken over. I don't think it's the overwork, but the strain of his 'double life'. That kind of lifestyle can take its toll physically and psychologically.

by Anonymousreply 255March 19, 2019 6:17 PM

I'm probably late to the party but I just noticed Lily left 2 comments on that Armie pic. Did she ever comment on an Armie pic that didn't include Liz before? They ~buddy buddy now too or what. We can expect more bullshit dropping soon then. This drought is more interesting than I expected tbf.

by Anonymousreply 256March 19, 2019 6:26 PM

R256 Technically she commented on the director's pic, but yeah... I'm expecting the worst.

by Anonymousreply 257March 19, 2019 6:30 PM

[qoute] At first when they started the CMBYN press junket Tim looked relaxed and healthy, but as time as worn on the exhausted, haggard look has taken over. I don't think it's the overwork, but the strain of his 'double life'. That kind of lifestyle can take its toll physically and psychologically.

^^^ The frau psychosis on this thread knows no bounds. They. Are. Just. Friends. Go back to watching Oprah. Or something.

by Anonymousreply 258March 19, 2019 6:46 PM

R255 are we just going to ignore the fact that he looks super skinny in most pics and videos from his high school years? Come on, he’s always been that way.

by Anonymousreply 259March 19, 2019 6:49 PM

R230, I'm so curious....what do they tell each other? What do they talk about when they are in touch constantly? It's baffling. Do they have an affectionate term they call each other?

by Anonymousreply 260March 19, 2019 6:54 PM

R258, you are a newcomer, right? You can't even quote properly. Not sure what your agenda is.....blocked!

by Anonymousreply 261March 19, 2019 7:05 PM

All this overreaction to Armie's interview on tumblr some of it from people who don't even want a sequel makes me laugh. Armie didn't say there won't be one. [bold]IF[/bold] they get to make one it will be years down the line and that much was always clear from the start so what does it change anyway. They text and talk constantly, I mean Armie's close to Luca too and they talked like 2 weeks ago according to him so obviously his relationship with Timmy has nothing to do with a potential sequel. I guess some people just love to start drama from nothing.

by Anonymousreply 262March 19, 2019 7:34 PM

The sequel will be very different from CMBYN, it is the parallel lives. Luca said he wanted Timmy to be 24 for the second part, still 2 years to film it. Aciman is still writing. I feel Armie is aware of all the differences and is less enthusiastic just being with Dakota and missing the rest of the gang. He is also feeling inadequate, as though he could ruin it.

by Anonymousreply 263March 19, 2019 7:42 PM

There is no way it's filming in the next 2 years. With Timmy with Dune and Armie most likely with Batman I can't see it sooner than 5 years if (a big IF) it happens at all.

by Anonymousreply 264March 19, 2019 7:48 PM

Timing is not the issue. The main problem is with the script imo, they all know how good it has to be to even think about making that movie.

by Anonymousreply 265March 19, 2019 7:52 PM

R264 I agree. I think Luca, and a few others on the potential producing side, will wait and see what the reaction to André Aciman's written sequel will be like.

by Anonymousreply 266March 19, 2019 7:52 PM

It will take 6 weeks to film probably, time is no issue, the script will probably based on what Aciman will write. The time needed for the book to be published. Luca has blood on the tracks to work on first. I am sure Timmy wants to be in the sequel, and hopefully the following ones as well.

by Anonymousreply 267March 19, 2019 7:56 PM

This is so great! They’re missing one tho. There’s a very old interview, I think one of the first ones from TIFF, where Timmy says he’s been texting Armie constantly in the months or weeks leading up to TIFF asking him if he’s as excited to be going to TIFF as he is lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268March 19, 2019 7:58 PM

R267, as if you don't know Tim. He wants to be in it to be closer to his 'friend" Armie. It would remind him of that 'lovely Italian summer' he fell for him. Whilst Armie is thinking about gearing up to become an all-rounded American guy in the traditional sense to play Batman. My guess is that he feels that if Batman happens, he would not have to play coy anymore in HW , he will be able to go full throttle movie star and start commanding more money.

by Anonymousreply 269March 19, 2019 8:07 PM

So in the span of a few days we have Lily and Liz declaring their love for each other on IG and liking all of each other’s pics again, Timmy liking Lily’s pic after months of nothing, Lily liking and commenting on the director’s pic of Armie. Such a soap opera. I wonder what’s next. The Hammer/Depp/Chalamet saga is very entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 270March 19, 2019 8:16 PM

And yet there are still people living in their own fantasyland where all these events are unrelated and everything is just a happy coincidence, including Lily popping up in Armie’s movie. Must be nice to be that naive.

by Anonymousreply 271March 19, 2019 8:21 PM

R269 Armie will manage to either get himself fired from Batman or everyone will love everything about the movie except him. Just like SN, just like CMBYN, just like all his movies where he's the weakest link. Lol

by Anonymousreply 272March 19, 2019 8:23 PM

R270 It is very entertaining. Also, it's so obvious that they have the same PR people. Nothing, nothing, nothing, and all of a sudden everything happens in a span of 2 days...

by Anonymousreply 273March 19, 2019 8:27 PM

r271 it boggles the mind, right, esp. since some of these people are all 'I'm here for the tea'. Well here's your fucking tea. Pipin' hot and on the go.

by Anonymousreply 274March 19, 2019 8:29 PM

Armie last spoke to Luca at the Spirit Awards. But Luca wasn't there. Did he phone him wondering why he didn't show? That must have been heartbreaking. Maybe that's why he no longer wants to do the sequel.

by Anonymousreply 275March 19, 2019 8:29 PM

The three musketeers yet again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276March 19, 2019 8:41 PM

R274 Lol you know why some don’t like this particular tea and what it suggests....

by Anonymousreply 277March 19, 2019 8:50 PM

Thanks for the pic, r276. The only time Armie is smiling and truly happy in pics is when Timmy is in the pics too.

by Anonymousreply 278March 19, 2019 9:30 PM

R168 can you get any details from the film itself if they watch it??

by Anonymousreply 279March 19, 2019 10:08 PM

also R168 if you have more timmy tea use this thread below not this one. This one is overrun by shippers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280March 19, 2019 10:28 PM

The people being all up in arms about what Armie said in the interview are going to be the first ones to bitch and moan endlessly if the sequel doesn’t live up to their expectations, which it probably won’t. They also want a sequel because they want more Armie and Timmy content like promo and interviews but they’re kidding themselves if they think things will be anything like they were the first time around. So much shit has happened in just the past year alone that it feels like everything that we got during the promo tour was in another lifetime. There’s so much baggage and weird PR bullshit that comes with everything surrounding them now that people are only setting themselves up for disappointment.

by Anonymousreply 281March 20, 2019 1:26 AM

A CMBYN sequel is seeming like more of a bad idea with each passing day, given both of their current career trajectories. If things work out really well for Timmy in LW, TFD, and/or Dune (or even if they don't), he'll have so many other acting opportunities to consider going forward. CMBYN wasn't a major movie success, let alone a hit blockbuster. And, even though Armie's acting career isn't on the same high path as Timmy's, I don't think Armie's willing to, or capable of, taking on the excess baggage fans and critics will dump on him if the movie bombs. He doesn't handle rejection, or the sewer of sm hate well at all. I used to think, fuck, if Timothée's in it, it'll be worth making, but not so much anymore. Let CMBYN rest in place in movie making history for what it was. Maybe, in six or seven years, the insufferable fandom will die off, and if they do make a sequel and it fails, it won't be such a huge deal.

by Anonymousreply 282March 20, 2019 1:50 AM

They won’t and shouldn’t make a sequel until Armie and Timmy sort out their personal lives. Things are just way too messy right now. Maybe within the next five years things will be different.

by Anonymousreply 283March 20, 2019 2:06 AM

r277 right? The playing stupid because the tea flavor doesn’t suit them is just… lol

r283 realistically how would they even promote it together when they won’t even like each other’s posts or hang out like regular friends without the wife butting it to make it straight? Like so much changed in a year I can’t even image them filming and promoting a sequel right now, especially involving something romantic.

by Anonymousreply 284March 20, 2019 2:21 AM

^hang out *in the open* like regular friends

by Anonymousreply 285March 20, 2019 2:22 AM

I know we're not really supposed to talk about Liz here but I saw something kind of interesting. She liked a post and commented on it on IG. The comment said: "This is a story about a girl named Lucky." And Liz liked the comment and also replied: "Same." The original comment was obviously in reference to the song by Britney Spears. Look up the lyrics of that song and you'll see why Liz's reply was kind of interesting.

by Anonymousreply 286March 20, 2019 3:29 AM

R286 you might be on to something really. Even if the bulk of the lyrics do not apply to her, at the minimum, her life can’t be as perfect as she portrays. She daily seeks validation and she strives for the illusion of a perfect life. A satisfied woman/life wouldn’t be posting every little detail of her family like that. I think her “ brand” is family oriented but Armie can’t be the perfect husband she tries to tell us. The lyrics of the song are crazy mehn

by Anonymousreply 287March 20, 2019 4:34 AM

Timmy looked so beautiful during CMBYN TIFF.

by Anonymousreply 288March 20, 2019 5:29 AM

r195 Cup, unfortunately. In private, different story.

by Anonymousreply 289March 20, 2019 5:36 AM

r196 I suspect red carpets were nixed at least in part due to the negative fan reaction.

by Anonymousreply 290March 20, 2019 5:38 AM

R290 but the fans weren't there point. People said that they were trying to give him a straight image. Red Carpet was perfect stage for that. And if they are doing things based on fan reactions why haven't they just abandoned it all together. Why just red carpets?

He would have planned in advance who he was taking to all these events. They needed clothing seating arrangements. It's not such a spontaneous decision.

by Anonymousreply 291March 20, 2019 6:31 AM

He could barely even answer a question about her on the red carpet. Why would he take her on it? He can’t lie.

by Anonymousreply 292March 20, 2019 7:01 AM

R292 you can ban certain questions being asked and he didn't know he'd be so shy until it happened . But he'd already made the decision not to take her beforehand.

by Anonymousreply 293March 20, 2019 8:25 AM

Thinking Armie is stalking his young friend. Why the need for a married man to phone a young guy so often? Creepy

by Anonymousreply 294March 20, 2019 8:33 AM

R294 I thought the same.. even if he spoke to Tim so recently, why would he admit it to us.

by Anonymousreply 295March 20, 2019 8:39 AM

R293 The questions about Lily WERE banned, didn't stop that one reporter at the GGs. Tim wasn't even prepared.

by Anonymousreply 296March 20, 2019 8:48 AM

Hopefully some new content will drop soon so we can temporarily move on from the PR/not PR never ending debate...

by Anonymousreply 297March 20, 2019 11:52 AM

The debate won’t end until people stop responding to the resident troll is.

by Anonymousreply 298March 20, 2019 11:57 AM

It really is like one person responding over and over

by Anonymousreply 299March 20, 2019 12:03 PM

Armie is expendable. If they want a sequel they can easily not include an Oliver story, just have him on the telephone or recast Armie. Simple.

by Anonymousreply 300March 20, 2019 1:08 PM

It feels like sometimes someone deliberately make the thread go round in circles with the pointless real/fake arguments, repeating themselves and ignoring answers to their questions. "People said that they were trying to give him a straight image" agaaain with the "you all said it was for THIS reason and nothing else!" Lord help when tim gets done filming and The King comes out

About dune, are there any important characters whose castings have yet to be announced? I assumed they were all out and there were just some smaller roles left to announce but I don't know anything about the characters

by Anonymousreply 301March 20, 2019 1:10 PM

I’m not particularly a fan of Armie but I just can’t imagine a sequel in which Oliver isn’t played by him. I wouldn’t be surprised if Luca and Tim feel the same way.

by Anonymousreply 302March 20, 2019 1:11 PM

Timmy looks beautiful ALL the time, r288. I don't think it's possible for him not to look good. lol But yep, I agree.

by Anonymousreply 303March 20, 2019 1:12 PM

R286 Whose post? Do you have a screenshot of her comment?

by Anonymousreply 304March 20, 2019 1:12 PM

Yes, there was a screenshot of it, r304. I'll see if I can find it again.

by Anonymousreply 305March 20, 2019 1:14 PM

r303 he looks beautiful all the time because he [italic]is[/italic] beautiful but I agree with r288 too. He was extra beautiful at Tiff 2017 and had such a healthy glow. He's lost so much weight in the face since then, I know he's always been skinny but I miss his cheeks soooo much. 😔

by Anonymousreply 306March 20, 2019 1:19 PM

How many of you fat cunts have renamed your cats Elio?

by Anonymousreply 307March 20, 2019 1:19 PM

R302 if the producers want to make the movie and Armie doesn’t want to they could recast. This is the future so they should look older. Armie was ok but as long as most of the original cast want it it can easily be done. People fell in love with the characters before the actors.

by Anonymousreply 308March 20, 2019 1:22 PM

R302 tbh the idea of focus on Oliver's marriage always was horrible to me. They could cut that storyline just cause it's awful. Dakota being in it also sucks. Eliminate it all.

by Anonymousreply 309March 20, 2019 1:30 PM

R300 I don't think it would be anywhere near the same without Armie and having his role recast. The movie's success worked on two inextricable levels, one being their unique chemistry in the film, and secondly, their real life chemistry paralleling the narrative of the movie during filming and promotion, both contributing enormously to CMBYN's success. Leaving out Armie would be a huge mistake.

R302 Yes, Timmy, and most likely Luca as well, would have serious second thoughts on doing a sequel without him.

by Anonymousreply 310March 20, 2019 1:30 PM

Unpopular opinion but I actually think he has looked even more beautiful since he started the BB promo, especially at the GGs and the London premiere. I’m a big fan of him with shorter hair.

by Anonymousreply 311March 20, 2019 1:32 PM

I love the shorter hair too, r311. The only look I didn't like was the bowl cut. I know that's a pretty unpopular opinion too. lol

by Anonymousreply 312March 20, 2019 1:39 PM

Love his hair here. :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313March 20, 2019 1:41 PM

R312 I didn’t like it either. It might partly explain why I’m not too excited about The King lmao.

by Anonymousreply 314March 20, 2019 1:41 PM

R310 I bet just as many people hated Armie as loved him. Everyone has a unique reaction to the movie. For many Armie wasn't good. So, he's expendable. They would alienate some fans but not all. Maybe they could recast someone who looks closer to Timmy's age also.

by Anonymousreply 315March 20, 2019 1:42 PM

R311 unpopular? No way. He's much hotter during BB promo.

by Anonymousreply 316March 20, 2019 1:43 PM

Yes, same here! r314. lol

Sorry, couldn't resist posting 1 more pic of the most beautiful face ever. lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317March 20, 2019 1:43 PM

The bowl cut was sexy too. 2018 2019 Timmy was at his peak.

by Anonymousreply 318March 20, 2019 1:45 PM

How many Armie hating cunts do I have to block? It's getting worse and worse.

by Anonymousreply 319March 20, 2019 1:46 PM

R316 Idk, I might be wrong but I feel as though most people like him better with his CMBYN promo hair.

by Anonymousreply 320March 20, 2019 1:47 PM

R320 he never got the sort of attention last year that he got after the Globes and Bafta. People were salivating. And not just stans. He is aging perfectly. So sexy.

by Anonymousreply 321March 20, 2019 1:49 PM

I love this pretty boy :') My favorite look this season hands down. Stunning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322March 20, 2019 1:51 PM

R321 yes his look definitely improves as he gets older. I’m very curious to see what he’ll look like when he approaches his thirties.

by Anonymousreply 323March 20, 2019 1:52 PM

At Berlinale 2017 he was mesmerising, a painting. I found him very good looking at TIFF and LFF, the Haider suit helped. Not keen on the Globes look, but he was almost ethereal at the BAFTAs. He is a little chameleon.

by Anonymousreply 324March 20, 2019 1:52 PM

R322 completely forgot about that one, might be my favourite too.

by Anonymousreply 325March 20, 2019 1:52 PM

There is someone on a thread called "Friendship with Celebrities?" who claims to be friends with someone who is friends with Timmy. Sounds kinda legit.

by Anonymousreply 326March 20, 2019 1:58 PM

R301 iirc they never announced anyone for Feyd-Rautha, or Alia (Paul’s little sister). His sister probably wouldn’t be in the first half though

by Anonymousreply 327March 20, 2019 2:01 PM

R323 I wouldn't have even looked at Lil Timmy Tim twice but I find him perfect now.

I prefer the hair mid length like he's worn it since Little Women.

by Anonymousreply 328March 20, 2019 2:01 PM

R326 yep I posted it at R56, it’s defnitely about Tim (and maybe Will?)

by Anonymousreply 329March 20, 2019 2:02 PM

That person wrote something again a couple of days ago. Sounds really like Will.

by Anonymousreply 330March 20, 2019 2:04 PM

R329 would be great if Will storied from Budapest.

by Anonymousreply 331March 20, 2019 2:04 PM

R330 oh yeah you’re right, so he could be going to Berlin at some point. I wonder who he wants to meet in London.

by Anonymousreply 332March 20, 2019 2:07 PM

And please don’t say MB2 lmao

by Anonymousreply 333March 20, 2019 2:08 PM

Yeah I don't buy that. It's like someone put everything together that we know/guess about his shooting schedule and threw a few more hints and new stuff to make it believable. Why would Will's friend post on DL and not name Timmy but make it super obvious it's about him?

by Anonymousreply 334March 20, 2019 2:11 PM

For anyone interested, new info about Tim on the Friendship with Celebs thread: “Falling out? Don't know who you think I'm talking about. But things have changed. April is not likely anymore. If it's happening at all. He is leaving Budapest next week and is gone until early May. My buddy is in Europe till the end of May/early June. If we are going, it's going to be mid-May. Thing is, he is not shooting for a few days in May and talked about coming to Berlin to meet us there. But he also wants to go to London for a couple of days to meet someone there. Very tight schedule. He will be in Budapest until August or September after that though. But I'm not going alone to meet him... looks more and more like it's not going to happen. We'll see.“

by Anonymousreply 335March 20, 2019 2:11 PM

R334 you have a point tbh. Unless one of Will’s friends is naive or an attention seeker but it is a little weird.

by Anonymousreply 336March 20, 2019 2:12 PM

Also just to be clear, I don't believe any bs about Timmy and Will having a fall out and I'm sure he will visit him in Budapest. I just don't buy this super obvious about it poster. Seems fake.

by Anonymousreply 337March 20, 2019 2:14 PM

Probably made up. We ALL know who is in the London area in May... So taken the known facts of Timmy's filming schedule and added the May detail.

by Anonymousreply 338March 20, 2019 2:19 PM

But he also wants to go to London for a couple of days to meet someone there.

He wants to go to London to get some from his Daddy aka Armie. ;-)

by Anonymousreply 339March 20, 2019 2:21 PM

Yeah literally any of us could have written that.

by Anonymousreply 340March 20, 2019 2:21 PM

On the other thread someone is saying that the May London trip matches some info about a new project.

by Anonymousreply 341March 20, 2019 2:22 PM

yeah I'm a little more inclined to think it's bs just because it could be written by literally anyone following this thread, we know all that info about his schedule, but I don't get why someone would bother going on that thread to make it up. Who knows

by Anonymousreply 342March 20, 2019 2:23 PM

A new project for Timmy? Haven't heard anything about a new project.

by Anonymousreply 343March 20, 2019 2:23 PM

I mean I'm sure Timmy and Armie will meet up in Europe on the dl don't need anyone to tell me that. I'm also sure we won't know anything about it, the way things are now (UNLESS good ole Lizzie inserts herself in the picture).

by Anonymousreply 344March 20, 2019 2:26 PM

According to a poster Luca will be in London at that time, so apparently it could be to discuss Blood on the tracks which now in pre-production

by Anonymousreply 345March 20, 2019 2:26 PM

^^Which is

by Anonymousreply 346March 20, 2019 2:26 PM

someone on the other thread said luca will be in london that time so, blood on the tracks? But they made it sound like some other super secret thing..so frustrating when people claim to have info but don't share especially when it's to do with his work

by Anonymousreply 347March 20, 2019 2:27 PM

Luca's in Greece now with his partner shooting a movie. Does anyone know where he plans to film Blood on the Tracks?

by Anonymousreply 348March 20, 2019 2:59 PM

R348 Chloe Moretz has 3 movies in pre production ahead of BOT so I doubt anytime soon. And definitely not May

by Anonymousreply 349March 20, 2019 3:02 PM

From A Rainy Day in New York which we might not ever see. :-(

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350March 20, 2019 3:28 PM

Armie can't stop talking about batman. He brought it up when that Vulture journalist asked him about invisible man and now he's begging for the role. I sincerely doubt he's been cast.

by Anonymousreply 351March 20, 2019 3:58 PM

R351 fuck off everyone is talking about the rumors and he isn’t begging for it. Armie was pretty firm that he was not on the list of contenders. Please post his begging. Is it as blantent as Jonas asking for it? Give you Armie hate a rest

by Anonymousreply 352March 20, 2019 4:07 PM

R352 it's not hate . He could just decline answering and he did bring it up with the Vulture journalist.

by Anonymousreply 353March 20, 2019 4:09 PM

I remember Kate Winslet campaigned quite vigorously for Rose in Titanic. She would sign notes to Cameron as “Your Rose”. Go Armie is he is campaigning and why not

by Anonymousreply 354March 20, 2019 4:09 PM

Why decline talking about Batman. It will be the hot casting and obviously there are rumors out there about a select group of men. It’s good pr

by Anonymousreply 355March 20, 2019 4:11 PM

I think Armie would be a good Batman. What about Pattinson. Wasn’t he high on the list ?

by Anonymousreply 356March 20, 2019 4:14 PM

Man, I really don’t get this. If Armie answers questions about Timmy and CMBYN he’s a creepy stalker who uses him. Now that he’s asked about Batman (a role that’s probably in the bag) people say he’s distancing himself from CMBYN even though he said they texted a day earlier (which is a big deal if you keep in mind the time difference). I’m not even an Armie stan but wtf with some people. No wonder he’s so nervous about the sequel with people shitting on him left and right. When he deserves it people need to call him on his shit, I agree, but it’s like nonstop dragging with some. Let the dude live ffs.

by Anonymousreply 357March 20, 2019 4:34 PM

The two's promo tour fot CMBYN was the worst thing to happen to the fandom.

by Anonymousreply 358March 20, 2019 4:39 PM

R357 THANK YOU! I would ban any CMBYN 2 question for at least a year. Everyone is working until the end of the year. Timmy, Armie and Luca. They might even worl together (BOTT). They can bring it up next year when everything calms down again. And the Armie hate is getting ridiculous. Not talking about Charmie, but it is pretty clear that they are pretty close. Armie might even be one of his closest friends in the business.

by Anonymousreply 359March 20, 2019 4:41 PM

As long as Armie and Timmy are so “close,” Timmy stans are going to hate him. Obviously not all or even most, but enough. The resident troll being a prime example, along with a lot of Twitter stans. It is what it is. It makes them uncomfortable or jealous or something. Maybe because even those who swear they’re not Charmies deep down know that what they have goes beyond friendship in one way or another.

by Anonymousreply 360March 20, 2019 4:46 PM

DL is like flypaper for Armie and Timothée fangurl and frau trolls. No matter how much of an attempt is made to shame them out, the more obnoxious and brazen they become. They insist on insinuating themselves into any thread that is about Timothée and once they gain control, they try to tell everyone else to fuck off. They're parasites who can't survive on their own. They tried their their own threads and their own forum but failed miserably.

Non Fraus and fangurls, See R360 for reference. Sheesh...here we go again for the umpteenth fucking time. I couldn't even finish writing my post before it starts happening again. They try to sound rational but actually believe Tim and Armie are deeply in love and fucking in the nearest alley whenever they can meet up.

by Anonymousreply 361March 20, 2019 4:52 PM

It’s funny because those same people love everyone else in Timmy’s orbit, including LRD and The Weeknd.

by Anonymousreply 362March 20, 2019 4:53 PM

The Charmies despise LRD and the WE, and anyone else who threatens their fanfic bubble.

by Anonymousreply 363March 20, 2019 4:59 PM

A new interview with Armie. Again they asked about CMBYN 2. This time he is a little bit more positive again. I think everyone just exaggerates over his answer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364March 20, 2019 5:02 PM

R362 Armie just isnt their type. He is almost the polar opposite to Timmy. The things they like about Timmy he lacks. It's not a conspiracy. They're not secret Charmies like someone insinuated. And if they don't like him does it matter? He has his own fans.

by Anonymousreply 365March 20, 2019 5:04 PM

“Hammer: I'd love to revisit working with Luca and Timmy and everyone else that was involved more than I would necessarily love to revisit the material. The reaction to that movie and the emotional connection that people felt to it is really strong, and that's a beautiful thing. That being said, the first one really struck a chord, so maybe it’s best not to revisit it, I don't know. Then again, "The Godfather 2" is better than "The Godfather." But that's also the only example I can think of a sequel being on par with the first one. ”

by Anonymousreply 366March 20, 2019 6:21 PM

R366 I think he needs to watch more movies if he things The Godfather is the only movie with a good sequel. ;-) But seriously, I just think he is sick of the question. He can't answer it because it's not up to him.

by Anonymousreply 367March 20, 2019 6:28 PM

R366 he's frantic he should stop talking. I think there's some serious angst behind these comments. He's put the experience on a pedestal when he usually just takes a job for the work.

by Anonymousreply 368March 20, 2019 6:36 PM

R367 Armie went into acting bc he wanted to be Macauly Caulkin in Home Alone. He is unlikely to have a very sophisticated movie collection.

He is now in all his HM press junkets complaining about not being cast in Batman. It's quite unprofessional. You usually decline questions about other movies while doing promotional work but his recent interview where he went into detail about having to return his last Batman suit suggest he's harboring some regrets about his last chance. I feel bad for him. Hopefully he'll get it. He sounds like he needs it.

by Anonymousreply 369March 20, 2019 6:40 PM

Tom and Lorenzo write up on Armie's "tiny suit" that he wore to the HM premiere "Armie woke up ten minutes ago in a strange room, with no idea how he got there. The only clothes he could find – Did we mention he was naked when he woke up? – were several sizes too small for him. Knowing he had somewhere to be, with he squeezed into everything and dashed out the door, without enough time at hand to even rub the sleep out of his eyes, shave or do something about his slept-in hair." LOL

His stylist hates him. How can his children have smocking and he can't even close his buttons?

by Anonymousreply 370March 20, 2019 6:51 PM

Interesting...:-)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371March 20, 2019 7:00 PM

R371 do you not understand jokes?

by Anonymousreply 372March 20, 2019 7:05 PM

This is sweet....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373March 20, 2019 7:09 PM

Lol... I just realized I have two Facebook friends who are friends with Will. And I'm also in a FB Group with him. Btw... I really think he might be gay judging by his facebook posts.(Yes... I looked. You would too. Stop judging!!). Talking about male tinder profiles.

by Anonymousreply 374March 20, 2019 7:09 PM

R373 oh pls not skam here! pls do your own threath

by Anonymousreply 375March 20, 2019 7:17 PM

The Vulture article and that interview didn't mention anything new about the sequel. Armie always says that he is in if both Luca and Timmy doing it. That's it. He didn't deny or confirm anything.

The most important part is that he admitted that he is still in touch with both Luca and Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 376March 20, 2019 9:11 PM

The bit about the sequel got a lot of traction in the media. Looks like CMBYN is still pretty popular.

by Anonymousreply 377March 20, 2019 9:35 PM

R376, yes the dream team is still around

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378March 20, 2019 10:04 PM

R377 I don't think CMBYN is that popular. I think this got traction because it is an excuse to write about Tim, who has proven to be a big draw ( lots of hits) for any site that writes about him. There hasn't been that much new material for the media to draw on to make articles on him since he has been on the sets of his films so they've pounced on this.

by Anonymousreply 379March 20, 2019 10:05 PM

R379 it's not. Poor Armie just awoke more criticism. People saying he looks too old anyway or that they should get another actor. He should really stop trying for publicity and go underground, make his movies and just concentrate on his projects.

by Anonymousreply 380March 20, 2019 10:10 PM

R378 sigh, they both look incredible here.

by Anonymousreply 381March 20, 2019 10:15 PM

If Armie and Timmy are sleeping together, I can understand why he'd be reticent about a sequel. It complicates everything and it would probably be very uncomfortable for them to have all eyes on them in such an intimate way. It could even affect their onscreen chemistry as if they try not to let their real life feelings affect the movie. There's a lot to consider.

by Anonymousreply 382March 20, 2019 10:22 PM

So...the book sequel is coming this fall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383March 20, 2019 10:26 PM

That is one of the best comments I've read on here, r382. I think you're 100% accurate.

by Anonymousreply 384March 20, 2019 10:27 PM

R383. That's AWFULLY quick for a novel. I am starting to question if it will be a quality product.

by Anonymousreply 385March 20, 2019 10:31 PM

The Perlmans divorced and Papa meets someone on a train? wtf

by Anonymousreply 386March 20, 2019 10:32 PM

So is Luca’s potential sequel going to be based off this novel? Not sure how I feel about that. Maybe Armie is right and it’s best to leave things alone.

by Anonymousreply 387March 20, 2019 10:32 PM

Armie probably knew about this and was trying to warn us lol

by Anonymousreply 388March 20, 2019 10:35 PM

R385 Hasn't he been writing for a while though? Also didn't he write CMBYN really quick or am I confusing it with something else?

R387 I don't think the film sequel was ever going to be based on any book

by Anonymousreply 389March 20, 2019 10:37 PM

To be fair, the only weird part is the info about Elio's dad. The stuff for the two main characters matches up with the original novel. But man, this is a QUICK turnaround.

by Anonymousreply 390March 20, 2019 10:37 PM

The sequel, according to Luca, is supposed to be more of a chronicle rather than a continuation of the last part of the book that was not included in the original movie.

by Anonymousreply 391March 20, 2019 10:41 PM

He worked for some time on this book. It's really not a problem. Also, I really think we are getting two versions. the film version will go in a different direction. Wich is good! let us have two CMBYN universes!

by Anonymousreply 392March 20, 2019 10:42 PM

I can see the film sequel, if it happens, bridging the gap maybe between book 1 & 2, not being an adaptation book 2. By the sounds of it this book sequel happens year and years later, they cant age timmy up that much

by Anonymousreply 393March 20, 2019 10:43 PM

Luca has said a thousand different things about the sequel. We can't believe anything he's said about it cause he's always changing it.

by Anonymousreply 394March 20, 2019 10:43 PM

r364 I'm starting to think at this point they just messin with us.

by Anonymousreply 395March 20, 2019 10:46 PM

Sooo... LRD is in the Paris, MB2 is in London. Who's going to Budapest? All bets are off.

by Anonymousreply 396March 20, 2019 10:47 PM

Yeah just release the 4 hour film and let's call it a day. I'm not here for this hot mess.

by Anonymousreply 397March 20, 2019 10:48 PM

r371 😂🤣😂🤣

by Anonymousreply 398March 20, 2019 10:50 PM

Some of you are so negative. The novel is not even out and you think it is the end of the world. I trust Aciman.

by Anonymousreply 399March 20, 2019 10:51 PM

r385 We don't know when he started writing it.

by Anonymousreply 400March 20, 2019 10:53 PM

CMBYN was written quickly. Sometimes that's how it happens.

by Anonymousreply 401March 20, 2019 10:55 PM

R401 Didn't he write that book in 4 or 5 months?

by Anonymousreply 402March 20, 2019 10:56 PM

It's not about being negative. It's that if they're basing it off this novel going by the synopsis I'm already meh about it. I don't want some soap opera. What I loved about CMBYN was how real, simple and natural it was which doesn't usually happen with love stories in movies but it's how it's in real life.

by Anonymousreply 403March 20, 2019 10:56 PM

R397 sure they are cashing in at this point. No, I am also not sticking around for this. They need to move on already. The plot sounds forgettable.

by Anonymousreply 404March 20, 2019 10:59 PM

[quote]“In Find Me, Aciman shows us Elio’s father Samuel, now divorced, on a trip from Florence to Rome to visit Elio, who has become a gifted classical pianist. A chance encounter on the train leads to a relationship that changes Sami’s life definitively. Elio soon moves to Paris where he too has a consequential affair, while Oliver, now a professor in northern New England with sons who are nearly grown, suddenly finds himself contemplating a return visit to Europe.” It will be published October 29, 2019.

two gay love stories for the price of one

sami is gonna get some dick

what if father and son hook up with the same dude, that's the plot twist

by Anonymousreply 405March 20, 2019 11:02 PM

R403 as soon as Luca started talking about sequels he started cheapening the idea. I've never heard of an author who was practically writing on demand. This is not an organic process. It's so false and to publicize it today of all days in the CMBYN mouthpiece, the Vulture, is doubly gross.

by Anonymousreply 406March 20, 2019 11:04 PM

I am interested in Elio's life, interested in getting an insight on what Oliver really thinks, but pro divorcing? Having an affair? Do we really care? Was he such a central character that we are invested in his life?

by Anonymousreply 407March 20, 2019 11:04 PM

R405 Who says it's a guy?

by Anonymousreply 408March 20, 2019 11:04 PM

Soap opera. Yep. Mess!

by Anonymousreply 409March 20, 2019 11:05 PM

Oh ffs. It's a fucking synopsis. Jesus Fucking Christ...

by Anonymousreply 410March 20, 2019 11:06 PM

R408 I say

by Anonymousreply 411March 20, 2019 11:06 PM

Omg I can’t blame armie for being nervous about doing a cmbyn sequel if fans are already this pissed off about the synopsis to a book they haven’t even read

by Anonymousreply 412March 20, 2019 11:09 PM

R412 This!

R406 Aciman never wrote this book on demand. he said aft6er watching the movie he could not stop thinking about these characters. The movie sequel will probably go in a different direction. 5 years after the movie. Just like Luca said. two different storylines.

by Anonymousreply 413March 20, 2019 11:11 PM

Also it’s as if y’all have never read movie or tv adaptations of books before. Sometimes they keep the general feel of things but change major timeline and plot points. Andre can’t unwrite the 20 years it took for elio and Oliver to wind up in B again, but by avoiding that in the film Luca can be more loose with the timeline

I’m so pumped that we are getting this book so soon!!!

by Anonymousreply 414March 20, 2019 11:13 PM

I hope the father’s storyline is not a huge focal point because I really don’t care that much.

by Anonymousreply 415March 20, 2019 11:15 PM

R414 I also have a feeling most people here haven't even read the first novel. They only watched the movie. They would know there was some drama in that book. The girl dying for example or the epilogue.

by Anonymousreply 416March 20, 2019 11:16 PM

[quote]Oliver, now a professor in northern New England with sons who are nearly grown,

so this would be cmbyn 6 or 7

by Anonymousreply 417March 20, 2019 11:19 PM

It. Just. Sounds. So. Dull. I'm only interested in a first person perspective from Elio Perlman. Otherwise, keep it! There's better fan fiction.

by Anonymousreply 418March 20, 2019 11:19 PM

R417 No one knows if the movie sequel(s) are just gonna do their own thing and not ape the book stuff. Especially since depending on the schedule, the movies CAN"T do that anytime soon.

I didn't know that apparently CMBYN was written quickly. If so, I am less concerned about the quick time it took to writie this sequel. This already came about in not the best way possible imo, so if it was rushed I would have been very worried. But the final test will just be when I read it and judge for myself.

by Anonymousreply 419March 20, 2019 11:25 PM

Elizacunt

by Anonymousreply 420March 20, 2019 11:25 PM

Weird coincidence that this news comes out the day after Armie expresses hesitation about the sequel

by Anonymousreply 421March 20, 2019 11:32 PM

From the article: Update: Aciman provided Vulture with a comment on the sequel: “The world of Call Me by Your Name never left me. Though I created the characters and was the author of their lives, what I never expected was that they’d end up teaching me things about intimacy and about love that I didn’t quite think I knew until I’d put them down on paper. The film made me realize that I wanted to be back with them and watch them over the years — which is why I wrote Find Me.”

by Anonymousreply 422March 20, 2019 11:35 PM

Armie saying he's not very invested in the source material but wants to work with Timmy and Luca again is me. I'm super okay with no sequel but would love to see them work together again provided no more fuckery with Liz sticking her nose everywhere but that's not gonna happen anytime soon. Not to mention like others said, they would need to sort their lives out first.

by Anonymousreply 423March 20, 2019 11:48 PM

Look, actual samples of what Charmie frauen look like! Sorry, I couldn't resist posting when I saw these. Now we have an actual visual of what these threads are up against.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424March 21, 2019 12:22 AM

Lol Armie wearing a CMBYN- related shirt while working out. Kinda unlike him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425March 21, 2019 12:35 AM

WTF? Why are Elio's parents divorcing? The amazing familial relationship was one of the things people loved the most about the previous film.

Ya, I am with the people who dont want a sequel. Between this dumb change and Armie looking like a hot mess, I want Timmy to stay far away from this film. Even if they want to do the sequel in 7-8 years, Timmy will still look early 20s while Armie will look mid-late 40s by then, do not want.

by Anonymousreply 426March 21, 2019 12:39 AM

Haha yep

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427March 21, 2019 12:43 AM

Someone put this next to Timmy with the E&O tee at that q&a in January. Aww lol

by Anonymousreply 428March 21, 2019 12:48 AM

R425 huh, I’m surprised he wore that tbh.

by Anonymousreply 429March 21, 2019 12:50 AM

He must be missing his boo.

by Anonymousreply 430March 21, 2019 12:52 AM

Wait, no one's calling it PR and Armie using Timmy yet? We're on DL, hellloo!! What kind of alternate universe mindfuck is this??!!!

ps I wanna see Liz's face. I know how much she hates the shipping. Armie out there not giving a fuck is my jam.

by Anonymousreply 431March 21, 2019 1:33 AM

And his boo misses him, r430.

by Anonymousreply 432March 21, 2019 2:26 AM

Armie has skinny legs

by Anonymousreply 433March 21, 2019 2:48 AM

That’s ok. A little less weight to crush Timmy with when he’s on top of him.

by Anonymousreply 434March 21, 2019 2:50 AM

-R396 If that poster is correct he’s heading to London the end of the week, where it seems he has lots of friends and a new project.

by Anonymousreply 435March 21, 2019 2:59 AM

The writer of cmbyn has written a sequel to it called Find Me. I wonder if that will be filmed too?

by Anonymousreply 436March 21, 2019 3:07 AM

annybody please send me the link of Chalamet and Friends Part 3 the search doesn‘t work,thank you! there is no link in the last few replies of part 2.

by Anonymousreply 437March 21, 2019 3:15 AM

Here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438March 21, 2019 3:24 AM

R435 what post are you talking about? The only thing I saw was someone saying he had time off maybe in may, not anytime soon

by Anonymousreply 439March 21, 2019 3:26 AM

Thank you so much! How can you find that? I searched in DL but only got recent ones

by Anonymousreply 440March 21, 2019 3:30 AM

Do a regular google search and type "Chalamet and Friends Part 3".

by Anonymousreply 441March 21, 2019 3:34 AM

THANKS 441 ! Still wonder what hapened to DL search

by Anonymousreply 442March 21, 2019 3:51 AM

R435 I think you are confusing something. he is off to jordan next week. There was a post about London in May. Not next week.

by Anonymousreply 443March 21, 2019 3:51 AM

Armie has been talking to Boots about Timmy again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444March 21, 2019 3:51 AM

R444 lmao

by Anonymousreply 445March 21, 2019 4:04 AM

Armie is on Fallon right now (recorded on Monday) and Fallon asked him about Timmy and Armie said they spoke today (Monday). Lol.

by Anonymousreply 446March 21, 2019 4:11 AM

Spoke or had FaceTime sex?

by Anonymousreply 447March 21, 2019 4:22 AM

They asked him about the photo Liz posted in London of them and he said they were walking back from dinner and saw the mag covers and decided to take a pic and then Jimmy asked, “So you still hang out that much? I mean the movie wrapped....” And then Armie said the movie wrapped like six years ago but yes they do and he said they FaceTimed today.

by Anonymousreply 448March 21, 2019 4:22 AM

Jimmy asking him if they still hang out so much even though the movie wrapped a long time ago is amusing. Like he doesn’t know. Come on.

by Anonymousreply 449March 21, 2019 4:24 AM

Here’s the interview if anyone wants to see it. The Timmy talk starts around 2:45.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450March 21, 2019 4:27 AM

Lol the “we FaceTimed today” is becoming a meme. If they didn’t still have such good chemistry when together I would think maybe they play it up but they clearly are close friends

by Anonymousreply 451March 21, 2019 4:28 AM

It really seems like they talk practically everyday which is crazy given how busy they both are and the huge time difference right now.......

by Anonymousreply 452March 21, 2019 4:31 AM

Armie is always beaming when he talks about Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 453March 21, 2019 4:32 AM

Same when anyone even mentions the name Armie to Timmy. He practically glows. So cute they react like that when it comes to each other.

by Anonymousreply 454March 21, 2019 4:41 AM

R452 really remarkable..... oh wait its all PR ......LOL

by Anonymousreply 455March 21, 2019 4:45 AM

“We exchanged FaceTime calls today” is that a euphemism for live jackoff sessions ?! Lmao

by Anonymousreply 456March 21, 2019 4:49 AM

I love the green suit on him. He looks fantastic. He mentioned the Keto diet and did he say Luca was in on the bet?

by Anonymousreply 457March 21, 2019 4:51 AM

Pretty sure the Luca he’s referring to is Nick’s brother named Luca who lives in NY.

by Anonymousreply 458March 21, 2019 4:54 AM

r425 I like it.

by Anonymousreply 459March 21, 2019 5:23 AM

r450 1:18 what Harper saw that time she walked in on Daddy with Uncle Timmy.

Armie looks like he's retaining water again.

by Anonymousreply 460March 21, 2019 5:26 AM

And here I thought that exchanging phone calls between two male friends is already weird, let alone facetiming...

by Anonymousreply 461March 21, 2019 5:26 AM

Is it me or does every Armie interview include Timmy and the Sequel. Aren't questions prearranged with guests? I'm talking every interview.

by Anonymousreply 462March 21, 2019 6:08 AM

Hotel Mumbai what? It's all about Armie and Timmy or the sequel or Batman. It's will be the same when he promotes his next movie.

by Anonymousreply 463March 21, 2019 6:16 AM

So he added the facetimimg details to the answer for full effect? Lol.

by Anonymousreply 464March 21, 2019 6:21 AM

But must mention his wife Elizabeth, he added her to Timmy story, just to no homo it. Poor Armie. Lol

by Anonymousreply 465March 21, 2019 6:24 AM

"We facetimed today actually. ." Shit eating grin. Cringe. Armie, really? Did you? Loooool. Fallon nearly choked.

by Anonymousreply 466March 21, 2019 6:50 AM

R465 Liz was with them, she took the photo, she posted it on her IG ... so.... she was with them....

by Anonymousreply 467March 21, 2019 6:50 AM

Matchy matchy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468March 21, 2019 8:40 AM

Armie looks like he's going to explode. What's happening? He doesn't usually stay bloated for this long. Is he eating for both him and his wife? The thinner she looks, the fatter he gets.

by Anonymousreply 469March 21, 2019 8:45 AM

Green suits them!!!

by Anonymousreply 470March 21, 2019 8:45 AM

Poor Armie. I think he's lying about the frequency of their commiication. So the one show had him texting that day. Next day they're face timing . And yet they can't even go out for a meal alone without Armie's wife? If they are in contact more often than most people are with close family members but not in love why don't they hang like normal friends at BB games or drinks? If they're in love why is the wife and permanent fixture?

They share publicists. Armie has soundbites he knows will get him attention.

You can not argue they behave differently than normal friends in public bc they don't want to fuel rumors when all Armie does is sell their friendship and fuel rumors.

by Anonymousreply 471March 21, 2019 8:49 AM

I cringe every time Armie talks about Timmy, don’t ask me why.. He shouldn’t have to hide it of course but she should ask them to cut those questions. He only gets asked about Timmy because of the ship, let’s be honest, press are the worst offenders.. worse than charmies! And he continues to feed them. He must not care

by Anonymousreply 472March 21, 2019 8:55 AM

r461 honestly, it is (and don't come at me with "but you've never seen two straight bros before?") Think about the time difference, their busy schedules, their age difference, lifestyles, Armie being married with kids. It is [italic]damn[/italic] weird. Or not, if you think stuff is going on between them. Then it makes perfect sense.

by Anonymousreply 473March 21, 2019 10:30 AM

Slightly different circumstances and these two would be a couple already. That's not regular friendship.

by Anonymousreply 474March 21, 2019 10:34 AM

The sequel to cmbyn sounds boring. Who cares about Elios' father? We want Elios having a brush with AIDS, nursing a dying partner, NYC trysts with Oliver over the years.

by Anonymousreply 475March 21, 2019 10:34 AM

R475 it will never satisfy everyone but it needs to focus on Elio otherwise it's a joke.

by Anonymousreply 476March 21, 2019 11:12 AM

R473 not coming for you. But Fallon always clears the topics of conversation with his guests and main focus is to promote his guests. Timothée was not asked as regularly about Armie. Armie is in every interview. Publicists will steer the conversation and hit certain beats. If it were once or twice I would say it was a coincidence but it happens every time. The awkward way Fallon followed it up and way Armie added the details at the end rung false. It keeps him relevant to cmbyn fans. Until he captures another audience the cmbyn fans are his bread and butter.

by Anonymousreply 477March 21, 2019 11:20 AM

So, I totally believe Armie uses Timothée for relevance. They obviously like each other but Armie sharing a publicist gets him access he probably wouldn't have without the connection. Armie exaggerates their friendship, it probably suits Timothée bc he probably values the friendship no matter how superficial, Timothée also probably doesn’t want to burn bridges and he may know that Liz is backstabbing him, Timothée is probably also very practical knowing that everybody in HW use each other. Timothée probably also feels gratefulto them for housing him and any support during CMBYN promo. But it is obvious to me there's some falseness about the friendship. Not once have they just hung out together without wife and some event and don't say they probably have but we don't know because Armie and Liz document everything, they are well known enough not to be invisible. No pictures, doesn't happen.

But I'm sure there is some element of a friendship. At the very least their shared publicity means they have joint interests.

The creepiest part though is that Armie wants everyone to believe they are BFFs while his wife is clearly pissed and wreaking havoc on Timmy's reputation and while he no homos. So his agenda is a bit messed up.

by Anonymousreply 478March 21, 2019 11:33 AM

R477 Yeah no. Tim would distance himself from Armie if that were true. He's very smart about things like that and I get the vibe he knows exactly when he's being used.

by Anonymousreply 479March 21, 2019 11:36 AM

Armie excels on these shows and can tell a great story without missing a beat. He won’t slip up so can continue to comment on their friendship. Timmy on the other hand is a nervous wreck who blurts things out and god knows what awkward things he’d start rambling about (remember the time he talked about jumping into bed with them?? Lol)

Also for the longest time it was tim who find a way to bring up armie in every single interview, unprompted. I’m sure his team put an end to that because a lot of fans were taking note and it was fueling charmie fever.

Btw I don’t even think they are fucking but to argue that they just use eachother and play up their friendship means willfully ignoring the million other signs that show they are close.

by Anonymousreply 480March 21, 2019 11:37 AM

I do think he plays it up, it gets a lot of attention on him, but having been caught by a fan FT tim just on the street I have no doubt they do regularly. Also the fact timmy will casually bring him up on his own accord with similar stories about keeping in contact and known occasions throughout this awards season of them being together.

R478 not thinking they're bffs is fine, but this goes way too much the other way. I think the leaked hug photo from tiff is enough to show they're certainly still good friends lol

by Anonymousreply 481March 21, 2019 11:40 AM

Jfc please stop responding to the troll at R462, R463, R464, R465, R466, R476, R477, R478!!!!! You’re trying to reason with someone who is just saying shit for the sake of it to get a reaction from you!! It’s pointless. She won’t stop as long as people are giving her attention.

by Anonymousreply 482March 21, 2019 11:45 AM

I don’t understand how everyone hasn’t put her on ignore by now and just keeps engaging in conversation wit her as if she isn’t an unhinged lunatic. So frustrating!!!

by Anonymousreply 483March 21, 2019 11:46 AM

didn't realise they were all the same person, all their posts certainly have a theme lol

by Anonymousreply 484March 21, 2019 11:48 AM

She goes into meltdown mode anytime something happens between Armie and Timmy because she despises Armie and hates that Tim loves him and they are so close. She’s probably going to be here all day typing furiously about how secretly Timmy must hate him and they’re not really friends. People need to stop taking the bait. She is unwell.

by Anonymousreply 485March 21, 2019 11:53 AM

I suggest some of you all go to the settings tab and read what it says on the last few paragraphs of the page.

by Anonymousreply 486March 21, 2019 11:56 AM

oh ok so it's the same person who was repeating the same dumb questions about LRD. Makes sense

by Anonymousreply 487March 21, 2019 12:01 PM

Whenever someone mentions that there are fans who are clearly threatened by their relationship and that’s why so many of them dislike Armie, someone will usually pop up to say that it’s nonsense and “no one is threatened, you Charmie loser!” But even Tumblr is a mess right now after this interview. It clearly does make people angry that they’re so close and you have to wonder - if you’re a Timmy fan and you are confident that there’s nothing more than friendship between them, why wouldn’t you be happy for him that he has such a good friend who he presumably can share his thoughts and fears and worries with. Don’t we all want that? And isn’t it great that Timmy has someone like that? Why would it be a cause of so much anger and hostility unless deep down it makes them uncomfortable because they’re actually not sure what to make of their relationship and have doubts about its nature?

by Anonymousreply 488March 21, 2019 12:15 PM

Some people are reeeeally losing it today lolzzz. Good times

by Anonymousreply 489March 21, 2019 12:21 PM

I never understood, why would Charmies hate Armie? Jealously? That doesn't even make any sense. It's not like they're ever going to be with Timmy anyway. So wtf?

by Anonymousreply 490March 21, 2019 12:25 PM

R489 I think that is exactly why Armie says these things. For attention and effect.

by Anonymousreply 491March 21, 2019 12:26 PM

Ultimately Armie is a 30 plus dad who facetimes a young, single guy while his wife starves herself and acts nuts. It's creepy and weird. The Hammers are a mess. No wonder Timmy fans detest him.

by Anonymousreply 492March 21, 2019 12:28 PM

R492 you made a good X - Ray of the dynamic between these guys:-)

by Anonymousreply 493March 21, 2019 12:34 PM

This really rattled some cages tho but the haters should prepare themselves because it looks like they're both pretty committed to whatever's going on considering the lengths they're willing to go with the PR bullshit with Liz and Lily. So this stuff in not going away soon. It will make the haters' lives hell and I'm here for it lol.

by Anonymousreply 494March 21, 2019 12:35 PM

It bears repeating: if you’re a Timmy stan who doesn’t like Armie, your fandom life is going to be hell. They’re an unbreakable unit. :-)

by Anonymousreply 495March 21, 2019 12:50 PM

I think a lot of Charmies hate Armie because they think he is the main obstacle to their ship. If only he would leave Elizabeth for Timothée then everyone would be happy. At least that’s my take. As for Armie looking fat - he’s put on so much muscle so quickly and bloating is a common side effect of steroids. Just saying. You wouldn’t think a guy like him would need it but a lot of actors will do it to bulk up fast for stoke.

by Anonymousreply 496March 21, 2019 1:28 PM

^^^for a role ^^^

by Anonymousreply 497March 21, 2019 1:30 PM

R495 not true at all. They barely see each other. Last year it happened like what 5 times.

Ultimately Armie is a laughing stock to most Timmy fans who don't like him so they just roll their eyes and ignore him. He's not around enough anymore to really be bothered. And now that they won't be doing the sequel, people can really ignore him

by Anonymousreply 498March 21, 2019 1:31 PM

[quote] if you’re a Timmy fan and you are confident that there’s nothing more than friendship between them, why wouldn’t you be happy for him that he has such a good friend who he presumably can share his thoughts and fears and worries with. Don’t we all want that? And isn’t it great that Timmy has someone like that?

ikr. All the other stuff aside, one can see Armie is good for Timmy if only because he gives him some sort of safety. Look how much more relaxed he was last year during the CMBYN promo when he was a newbie compared to this year when he was already familiar with all the dog and pony show. Obviously his presence eases Timmy's anxiety and comforts him. Armie's also someone who's loyal, not jealous and supports him. Can you imagine Steve Carrel saying about Timmy's Oscar snub what Armie did while looking genuinely sad. Why wouldn't you want that for your fave and actively despise a person like that in his life (unless you're feeling threatened)?

by Anonymousreply 499March 21, 2019 1:35 PM

Elizahomophobe

by Anonymousreply 500March 21, 2019 1:35 PM

Even if you’re one of those fans who is secretly worried that they might actually be lovers after all, I see no reason why you still wouldn’t be happy for him. It’s what he wants, has wanted, and obviously it makes him happy so it’s all good. Unless you’re one of those delusional type fans who are consumed by jealousy because you think you stand a chance with him.

by Anonymousreply 501March 21, 2019 1:50 PM

R499 Timothée doesn't need Armie for anything. He was perfectly happy during BB promo. Timothée fans aren't required to like him any more than they like any of his friends.

by Anonymousreply 502March 21, 2019 1:53 PM

In other Chalanews, Greta Gerwig just had a baby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503March 21, 2019 1:55 PM

The reality is it doesn't matter what any of us think. They are the ones in the relationship. As long as they are happy that's all that matters.

by Anonymousreply 504March 21, 2019 1:56 PM

R503 that means she was pregnant the entire time during filming. Women are so strong.

by Anonymousreply 505March 21, 2019 1:58 PM

Elizastink

by Anonymousreply 506March 21, 2019 1:58 PM

R506 you crack me up. I think she posts here too. The nutjob accusing everyone of trolling.

by Anonymousreply 507March 21, 2019 2:00 PM

r501 I can think of three things: 1. homophobia 2. wanting Timmy for yourself (seriously lol) or 3. shipping him with someone else. Even if you don't like Armie as a person the relationship with Timmy obviously makes Timmy happy so no reason to hate him like that. It's like having a kid and hating his girlfriend. If it makes him happy and he's not a bad person wtf is your problem with him.

by Anonymousreply 508March 21, 2019 2:03 PM

Timmy deserves to be getting laid by someone who ticks all his boxes, someone he’s crazy about, someone who deserves him. If that person is Armie then good on him for knowing what he wants and not settling for anything less.

by Anonymousreply 509March 21, 2019 2:14 PM

I really find the Armie hate from the Timmy fans so pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 510March 21, 2019 2:15 PM

Putting the Armie is fat bloated steroid using no career feeding off of Timmy who should not be seen with such a low life no talent posters on block

by Anonymousreply 511March 21, 2019 2:19 PM

Arnie is treated no different than LRD or any of Timmy's friends. It comes down to personality. Some people can't stand Armie's silliness and pathetic attempts at attention. Some particularly despise his hypocrisies, fake wokeness and mental fragility.

It's nothing personal. Timmy's fans aren't required to like any of his friends.

by Anonymousreply 512March 21, 2019 2:24 PM

Well bloated or not Timmy still facetimes him instead of just texting (or better yet nothing cause why're not even working together anymore?) so he must like what he's seeing. Also the bloat is an on/off thing with Armie so who cares.

by Anonymousreply 513March 21, 2019 2:26 PM

This shit happens every. single. time they are seen together or talk about each other or whatever. Like, it’s fine if you dislike Armie. No one is forcing you to like him. It’s pretty easy to ignore him in that case. Don’t watch his interviews, don’t follow his life, don’t keep tabs on him like your life depends on it. But that’s exactly what most of these pathetic creatures do. Also, how fucking disrespectful to your fave to be so nasty towards someone who is clearly very important to him, whether you like it or not.

by Anonymousreply 514March 21, 2019 2:34 PM

who knows what Tim will look like in ten years. Will he fill out, have thinning hair, get some tattoos, pierce his lip. DeCaprio was such a cute kid in Romeo and Juliet. Now his face is round and fat and looks constantly shiny. Time does March on for everyone

by Anonymousreply 515March 21, 2019 2:35 PM

R514 that post rocked

by Anonymousreply 516March 21, 2019 2:39 PM

Tim and Armie saw each other five times last year-that we know of

by Anonymousreply 517March 21, 2019 2:40 PM

Yep now people are saying Armie's lying about it for PR because he always says they facetimed/texted/talked earlier. Because god forbid they're THAT close so he *must* be lying. Remember when Timmy would mention Armie and like cmbyn posts these same people would say he's pandering to fans because of the Weeknd, Lily and whatever? Meanwhile the Weeknd is now a distant memory and Armie is surprise, surprise connected to the PR with Lily. Armie was also ig buddies with the Weeknd's bff btw. Anytime they mention or see each other these people pull the PR excuse. Like clockwork.

by Anonymousreply 518March 21, 2019 2:49 PM

R514 same thing happened to LRD. So what? The same people defending Armie shit on LRD and anyone linked to him besides Armie. They even talked about his mom.

by Anonymousreply 519March 21, 2019 2:52 PM

Idk, I wonder if people get so heated about Armie and Timmy because sometimes when people see two people who seem like they're truly the loves of each other's lives, no bullshit about it, it can cause irrational reactions because we're generally not used to seeing something that pure and genuine nowadays so people start looking for ways to disprove it or try and find cracks in it. I'm no psychologist but a lot of people don't like seeing others happy and it causes them to lash out.

by Anonymousreply 520March 21, 2019 2:56 PM

Armie is as crazy as his wife. I literally think he's bipolar or sociopathic. One minute he can't wait for the sequel and he has inside knowledge about its progress. The next, there's no sequel and he doesn't and never knew anything. Lol. Love how quickly Aciman's publishers got that info out. Armie is a loose cannon.

by Anonymousreply 521March 21, 2019 2:59 PM

Love their love for each other

by Anonymousreply 522March 21, 2019 3:31 PM

I think all of Armie's crazy behavior and breakdowns have happened when he was away from Timmy for any length of time.

by Anonymousreply 523March 21, 2019 3:47 PM

So they FaceTimed each other on the first day of Dune filming. I wonder if Timmy was nervous and FaceTiming Armie helped uh, calm him down? ;-) lol

by Anonymousreply 524March 21, 2019 3:50 PM

I don’t believe half the stuff Armie Hammer vomits our. The guy talks out of his ass. He definitely has issues. His voice is so grating too. I’m not a Timothy fan but I hope this talentless hack Hammer dude just goes away.

by Anonymousreply 525March 21, 2019 4:13 PM

Going to see Hotel Mumbai tomorrow

by Anonymousreply 526March 21, 2019 4:29 PM

R525 You hate Armie and you are not a Timmy fan... What the fuck are you doing here?

by Anonymousreply 527March 21, 2019 4:39 PM

I can't wait for Armie to be announced as Batman and for them to become the hottest power couple on the DL. The media will never stop asking them about each other. Poor butthurt stans...

by Anonymousreply 528March 21, 2019 4:48 PM

so I guess we're possibly looking at armie as batman and timmy as not quite Dylan being the boys next casting announcements...or at least the dylan one being practically certain. I really don't know about batman, it'll be exciting to finally know whose officially cast - armie or not (even though I couldn't care less about batman movies lol) The rumours and hinting have gone on tooo long

by Anonymousreply 529March 21, 2019 4:58 PM

Armie isn’t Batman!

by Anonymousreply 530March 21, 2019 5:16 PM

R525 yeah he lies a lot.

by Anonymousreply 531March 21, 2019 5:49 PM

I think the Batman rumors originated bc Matt Reeves who is writing the script follows Armie. If true, Armie might be a bad actor bc he's a very convincing liar. I personally hope he is. The comic potential of him trying to be Batman would make it all worthwhile.

by Anonymousreply 532March 21, 2019 5:55 PM

Anyone who truly loves Timmy can’t say they DETEST Armie. He’s highly annoying at best and has clear issues but he’s been a good friend to Timmy and there’s no denying that.. only difference is that Timmy’s flaws are not immediately visible to the public eye

by Anonymousreply 533March 21, 2019 6:10 PM

R533 you're the same person who hates on LRD and some of his friends.

I love Timmy, I don't like Armie. That's cool though cause he's not my buddy. You Armie defenders need to stop being hypocrites and start defending the other people who Timmy has on his life including Timmy as much as you excuse everything Armie does as if you're paid to do so. By the way, last we heard Timmy said his relationship with Armie and Liz was weird. That's all we know according to Timothée. And even if he was BFFs with Armie, Timmy's fans don't have to like him.

by Anonymousreply 534March 21, 2019 6:33 PM

R492, remember James Corden and Harry Styles? James is also married yet he's been seen with Harry in affectionate poses. Here you can see them holding hands while chatting. It happens. It doesn't mean anything; it's showbiz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535March 21, 2019 6:40 PM

Awww, exactly a year apart and nothing has changed. Their bond has only gotten stronger. <3 <3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536March 21, 2019 7:17 PM

I love how proud Armie always sounds when he tells people how much they talk haha. Like he wants to say, yes I love him and he loves me and you can only wish you were in my shoes and he never gets annoyed or tired of what someone with a much more fragile ego would consider being overshadowed or not being considered interesting enough on your own. There is no hint of anything except unbridled affection. What they have is incredibly special.

by Anonymousreply 537March 21, 2019 7:29 PM

Anyone who loves Timmy can most certainly detest Armie, Will, Jake or any of his other friends. None of us are personal friends of his, so there is no moral issue or betrayal by not liking them for whatever reason that person may have. Timothée is not a god.

by Anonymousreply 538March 21, 2019 8:02 PM

possible sighting in Budapest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539March 21, 2019 8:11 PM

Freddie Highmore was on French talk show "Quotidien" tonight, his French is IMPRESSIVE!!! Better than Timothée's.

by Anonymousreply 540March 21, 2019 8:48 PM

Will just posted a story and by the time I clicked on the notification it was gone. I imagine he may have been with Timmy in Budapest as he doesn't delete stories often.

by Anonymousreply 541March 21, 2019 8:55 PM

R534 Funnily enough, I’m not an Armie fan. Just don’t get the obsessive hate seeing as he’s never done anything so egregious to deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 542March 21, 2019 9:07 PM

R542 The same thing applies to LRD.

by Anonymousreply 543March 21, 2019 9:15 PM

R541 I see two stories from will right now ... not sure if he posted a 3rd and deleted

by Anonymousreply 544March 21, 2019 9:18 PM

Armie is sooooo cringey on Fallon OMG. He really has zero charisma. He sexualized his daughter's art. And he really has a boring delivery. His fans are delusional. Run Timmy Run.

by Anonymousreply 545March 21, 2019 9:21 PM

That story thing might be another ig glitch, happened to me a few times in the last few days.

by Anonymousreply 546March 21, 2019 10:13 PM

I love how proud Armie always sounds when he tells people how much they talk haha.

I love it too. So cute really. Timmy is the same way when he talks about Armie. Sometimes he'll be asked a question and no one even mentions Armie yet he finds a way to bring him up in the conversation. lol The boy has it bad. ;-)

by Anonymousreply 547March 21, 2019 10:39 PM

^ Like when a fan at TIFF 18' asked him, “Do you miss…...” and he said: "Do I miss Armie? Yes, I miss Armie."

by Anonymousreply 548March 21, 2019 10:51 PM

Yawn.

Wake me when there are Dune updates.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549March 22, 2019 2:10 AM

Timmy has one of the most hateful fandom, they hate Leo, Armie, LRD, Ansel, Saorse, and a lot more.

by Anonymousreply 550March 22, 2019 2:17 AM

No, we just hate charmie delusional fools.

by Anonymousreply 551March 22, 2019 3:12 AM

Mb2 unfollowed E Ford lol

by Anonymousreply 552March 22, 2019 3:52 AM

Well he posted some Lily stuff today

by Anonymousreply 553March 22, 2019 4:38 AM

r503 Nothing against Greta, but yawn.

by Anonymousreply 554March 22, 2019 4:49 AM

r515 I'm certain Timmy won't go the DiCaprio route.

by Anonymousreply 555March 22, 2019 4:50 AM

r526 Please report back!

by Anonymousreply 556March 22, 2019 4:51 AM

r535 I could go for some British bear-on-twink right about now.

by Anonymousreply 557March 22, 2019 4:52 AM

Is there a spaz here who actually thinks Tim and Armie are an item? Begone, Prancing Pony!

by Anonymousreply 558March 22, 2019 7:14 AM

Part 40 needs to be called Hammer Chalamet & co gossip to reflect what goes on in these threads.

Have the Charmies realized that they are the ones who help Liz by turning her into an antogonist? Charmie was the best thing that happened to her otherwise she wouldn't exist.

by Anonymousreply 559March 22, 2019 8:54 AM

Liz is irrelevant either way. I think she's the only one who doesn't seem to realize nobody actually cares about what she says and does.

by Anonymousreply 560March 22, 2019 9:16 AM

R560. Yeah she is completely invisible on social media to Timmy's fans as she should be. Here doesn't count bc she's not tagged and tumblr doesn't tag her either.

Hateful bitch probably dreaming up her new blind.

by Anonymousreply 561March 22, 2019 10:51 AM

Someone do a fan fic please where Timothée fucks Greta through her pregnancy.

Or one where he's actually the father of her kid

by Anonymousreply 562March 22, 2019 11:03 AM

Timothée Chalamet is probably a great buddy/friend but not such a good boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 563March 22, 2019 12:28 PM

Going to see Hotel Mumbai tomorrow.

I'd love to see it too but it's not playing anywhere near where I live. Is it a limited release?

by Anonymousreply 564March 22, 2019 1:25 PM

I wonder why no one ever talks about Greta's homewrecking. Noah Baumbach left Jennifer Jason Leigh while she was pregnant because of her.

by Anonymousreply 565March 22, 2019 1:33 PM

Damn......Armie's ass here. Timmy is SO lucky to be hitting that!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566March 22, 2019 1:38 PM

R563 Why do you think that?

by Anonymousreply 567March 22, 2019 1:40 PM

r566 while he does have quite a round ass there's a phone/(?) in there if you look at the bottom side of his pocket. Armie photographs weirdly. Here he looks bulky but in that balcony pic the same day he looks slimmer. Bloated in the face yeah but his his body doesn't look that big at all. I think it's because he's so huge that his angles can be not so good at times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568March 22, 2019 1:54 PM

r564 I think just NY/LA this weekend. Opens where I live (Seattle) next week

by Anonymousreply 569March 22, 2019 1:59 PM

Thanks, r569. I didn't even see any reviews of it in any NY papers.

by Anonymousreply 570March 22, 2019 2:13 PM

If Armie bulks up any more, I’m going to start worrying about Timmy. He’s going to be in danger of being crushed!

by Anonymousreply 571March 22, 2019 2:16 PM

He's probably gonna slim down again for Rebecca and Death on the Nile.

by Anonymousreply 572March 22, 2019 2:20 PM

Where and when is Armie filming Rebecca and Death on the Nile? Any chance he'll get to see Timmy during that time?

by Anonymousreply 573March 22, 2019 2:24 PM

Both shoots are in the UK with Rebecca starting in May and probably going all through the summer with Death on the Nile. Not sure when DOTN starts filming.

by Anonymousreply 574March 22, 2019 2:28 PM

If the filming schedule for Dune is accurate, Timmy should be back in Budapest around the time Armie starts filming in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 575March 22, 2019 2:30 PM

Soon. Revised Title.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576March 22, 2019 2:43 PM

The thread with that name including hammer is going to attract double of trolls, they are very hated on dl, put them together and trending as much we'll get trolls that stick for good, never getting rid of them. Please make a new thread with the established name, at least these have between 1 and 3 trolls , can be handled

by Anonymousreply 577March 22, 2019 3:31 PM

Ok here you go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578March 22, 2019 3:38 PM

^^^ Ah yes...much better. The other thread will be a shitshow of fanfic and fraus.

by Anonymousreply 579March 22, 2019 3:40 PM

so many threads now lol. We've already got the 'sane' one which is strictly timmy & work related, no charmie shit, so this one should just be left as is - absolutely anything timmy related at all. Good to have one thats just free for anything, this and the other one should give everyone a place to go

by Anonymousreply 580March 22, 2019 3:43 PM

R579 As if this thread ( and many of the ones before it) is not already a shitshow full of fanfics and fraus.

by Anonymousreply 581March 22, 2019 6:13 PM

R581 we can talk about Tim’s talent, movies, his clothes..... bla bla ... but you have to recognize talking about him and his buddy Armie is fun sometimes :-)

by Anonymousreply 582March 22, 2019 6:32 PM

Yes, it is fun talking about Armie--as it relates to Timmy in some sort of grounded fashion. He is an integral part of the Timothée gossip world and there's no denying you can not include him, as the two of them have a close relationship. It's just that when people go off on crazy rants with all kinds fucked up hate, and then it just disintegrates into cray cray banter. That's the core of the issue on almost all of these related threads.

by Anonymousreply 583March 22, 2019 6:45 PM

r563 I have a feeling that he doesn't have a lot of experience at what a real relationship entails, and his interests and focus are elsewhere anyway. Not so much bad as uninterested. Also his current lifestyle isn't exactly compatible with a stable long term committed relationship.

by Anonymousreply 584March 22, 2019 6:45 PM

Armie should stick with his Oliver weight.

by Anonymousreply 585March 22, 2019 6:47 PM

R584, that's probably why Timothée stays in constant contact with Armie. As he's stated himself on more than a few occasions, Armie's been a huge mentor and the big brother he never had. I do think that's where a huge part of Timothée's affectations lie.

by Anonymousreply 586March 22, 2019 6:56 PM

And the cock is good!

by Anonymousreply 587March 22, 2019 7:03 PM

Seen it R587?

by Anonymousreply 588March 22, 2019 7:29 PM

-R567 before he was famous he said as much himself when he said in relationships his partners get tired of him. He said he lacks confidence so in an intimate relationship with him you’re constantly going have to be reassuring him on many levels. Where as with his friends he just hangs and has a good time...the way to win him over is not casual with hook ups ,which am sure he does and prefers“, but playing the long game of becoming his friend and then his lover.

by Anonymousreply 589March 22, 2019 9:20 PM

R589 Hmmm I see, I see. Take note, fans.

by Anonymousreply 590March 22, 2019 9:41 PM

I don’t see how that would make him a bad boyfriend. You can tell he’d need reassuring because he still seems pretty insecure, on top of that people with anxiety need reassurance more than others. I doubt he’s big on hook ups though. Really nothing we’ve seen so far points to that other than some posters' wild imaginings.

by Anonymousreply 591March 23, 2019 10:50 AM

R591 yeah I completely agree.

by Anonymousreply 592March 23, 2019 10:56 AM

[quote]Tim and Armie saw each other five times last year-that we know of.

Wow, five times in 365 days. They're practically attached at the hip!

by Anonymousreply 593March 23, 2019 3:33 PM

r593 Seriously! And they all say that "oh Timothee spent an extra day in London after the BAFTAs just so he could be with Armie it must be love." Well we also know he spent a night there clubbing with some friends. How can you know he didn't hang around for them?

by Anonymousreply 594March 23, 2019 3:41 PM

R594 Because he spent his first free night clubbing, then Armie arrived, then his second night with Armie and then left England the next day. That's how.

by Anonymousreply 595March 23, 2019 3:45 PM

Um what’s with the blatant rewriting of history? January-March of 2018 they were attached at the hi promoting cmbyn, then they were apart March-August when Timmy was filming The King, then when he returned in September we had SWM, TIFF, Dallas HFAs, Governors Awards, twice Armie being in NY without the wife when Timmy was there - once when Timmy posted the tree on OG and then when Armie wore the black and white sweater and if you don’t think they saw each other you’re kidding yourself, then the BB screening, then Timmy’s extended stay in LA when again, obviously they saw each other, then London. But the outright lying due to the panic yall feel is highly amusing ngl.

by Anonymousreply 596March 23, 2019 3:45 PM

R596 5 times wasn't meant literally. But it's not much considering. What sucks is he never goes out casually with Armie like to the game or see them walking around in NYC like they did that one time. Or enjoying birthdays or holidays together. I think it's Liz who forbids it out of jealousy.

by Anonymousreply 597March 23, 2019 3:51 PM

The fact that people now have to resort to straight up lying is kind of sad when it’s easily disprovable. But it really does just go to show how scared they are. It’s only going to get worse the harder it becomes to deny that they’re in love with each other.

by Anonymousreply 598March 23, 2019 4:02 PM

[quote]What sucks is he never goes out casually with Armie like to the game or see them walking around in NYC like they did that one time.

Sucks for whom? It is what it is.

by Anonymousreply 599March 23, 2019 4:08 PM

Eh, same shit, different day in here.

by Anonymousreply 600March 23, 2019 4:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!