Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chalamet And Friends Part 40

For those who want to continue with this thread.

by Anonymousreply 600March 30, 2019 9:30 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 1March 22, 2019 10:03 PM

really need some kind of casting announcement or something soon, there's fuck all going on. Dune, Blood on the tracks, batman, anything will do

by Anonymousreply 2March 22, 2019 10:06 PM

Short new vid from TIFF.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 22, 2019 10:14 PM

I have just seen the 'Ben is Back' trailer. It seems to me that it is a proper film, unlike Beautiful Boy where very little happens. Yes, Tim is cute and that but at this point, I am wondering who is he fucking, because there is no way that on his own just like that he get the 'fanfare' that goes on around him.

by Anonymousreply 4March 23, 2019 11:32 AM

R4 Beautiful Boy has its problems, yes, but so does Ben Is Back. It starts off alright but then it just kind of falls apart. The tone is all over the place. Kind of underwhelming, but the performances are pretty good.

As for your second point, what do you mean by fanfare? Isn't it mostly online still, and only in certain spaces? I think we're in a little bit of a bubble where we see that stuff because we kind of seek it out and hang out in spaces where other people do as well (whether that's social media, gossip sites or film sites etc.) I definitely agree that sometimes it seems like way too much, like a couple of months ago when every little thing he did made some kind of headline. That was ridiculous. He's still unknown to most people though, and I hope it doesn't get worse if/when he becomes more known.

I don't think Timmy is fucking anyone (as you put it) for clout/exposure/jobs or anything though. I really don't think he needs to. He's good looking, has a good agent, works a lot, is actually talented, and is, according to everyone who meets him, really nice.

by Anonymousreply 5March 23, 2019 12:51 PM

R4 you butthurt jealous Lucas Hedges fans. He's is friends with Timmy. Stop being jealous.

by Anonymousreply 6March 23, 2019 1:19 PM

[quote] I don't think Timmy is fucking anyone (as you put it) for clout/exposure/jobs or anything though. I really don't think he needs to.

You live in a fantasy world. As we have been able to see with #Metoo and the likes of Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Bryan Singer, Ben Affleck's brother and a very long list and even comments from Armie himself, HW is a scary place plagued with ruthless predators. The casting couch (for those without connections) and unfettered nepotism (for those who do) are common practice that are hidden from the 'common people' because if they knew what goes down they would be horrified. And let's be honest being someone's 'bitch' in that environment pays off. So, I am sure someone 'has him'.

by Anonymousreply 7March 23, 2019 1:26 PM

Retard pedo and fat frau cunt thread.

AGAIN.

by Anonymousreply 8March 23, 2019 1:27 PM

R8 if a talented, good looking guy like Timothée was using the casting couch he wouldn't have been snubbed this year and would have won 2 Oscars by now.

by Anonymousreply 9March 23, 2019 1:30 PM

I’m not big on celebs stanning. I can count on 2 fingers the celebs I stanned in all my 24 years of life (don’t ask who the other one is lol). Timmy’s only my second because he’s serious about his work, smart af, seems to have a good head on his shoulders at a young age already, knows what he wants, ambitious af, talented and yeah beautiful. I look at him and think, yeah I should be more like him. I kind of feel like a mom with him lol, I wanna see this kid succeed and be happy because he’s a good sort in that shitty industry. So he’s interesting enough on his own for many I’m sure, doesn't need to be anyone's 'bitch'.

by Anonymousreply 10March 23, 2019 1:43 PM

R9, there is competition even for the casting couch. It's HW, what are you talking about? Good looking and talented guys are galore

by Anonymousreply 11March 23, 2019 1:45 PM

[quote]talented and yeah beautiful

You're fucking HIGH, fat frau cunt.

by Anonymousreply 12March 23, 2019 1:45 PM

First of all granny @r12 stop using frau, what is this the 50s or whatever? Second, I’m a only a little fatter than Timmy bitch but nice try.

by Anonymousreply 13March 23, 2019 1:49 PM

[quote] I’m a only a little fatter than Timmy bitch but nice try.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 23, 2019 1:52 PM

[quote]First of all granny @r12 stop using frau, what is this the 50s or whatever? Second, I’m a only a little fatter than Timmy bitch but nice try.

I see a fat frau cunt, I call out a fat frau cunt.

by Anonymousreply 15March 23, 2019 1:53 PM

^^^ Damn right. Rimpled cellulite, fat frau cunts have been infesting these threads from the beginning. Fuck them and their skanky twats.

by Anonymousreply 16March 23, 2019 2:04 PM

R16 if this is the case why are you here? Why do you spend hours of your life with these people who you hate?

by Anonymousreply 17March 23, 2019 2:08 PM

R14 lmfao I know what I look like but keep throwing around fat to insult me. Not ALL Timmy fans are fat fyi.

by Anonymousreply 18March 23, 2019 2:17 PM

[quote][R14] lmfao I know what I look like but keep throwing around fat to insult me. Not ALL Timmy fans are fat fyi.

Sure, fatty. Sure.

by Anonymousreply 19March 23, 2019 2:19 PM

R17 Despite the cunty fraus, there are actually gay guys here who are interested in Timmy himself and actually have something rational to say, unlike the frau hate, fanfic and delusions.

by Anonymousreply 20March 23, 2019 2:23 PM

You’re more embarrassing with your 'frau' ravings than half of what goes on in this thread. Seriously who the fuck still uses that word? Are you typing from the grave, from last century?

by Anonymousreply 21March 23, 2019 2:24 PM

^^^ Keep trying.

by Anonymousreply 22March 23, 2019 2:26 PM

Since this is still Chalamet And Friends, Will is in Hungary. I'm happy about that. More of Will.

by Anonymousreply 23March 23, 2019 2:28 PM

R23 Will is his assistant when he works. Nick when he's promoting.

by Anonymousreply 24March 23, 2019 2:30 PM

Timmy is # 6.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 23, 2019 2:32 PM

R23 Nice to know. Hopefully he'll keep posting an occasional IG story from there with a bit more content. When does Timmy go to Jordan, anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 26March 23, 2019 2:35 PM

R6: I doubt there's any jealousy. They have pretty similar careers but it's quite obvious they are not going to be competing for the same roles in a future because they seem to want a very different type of career.

R11: That's simply not true. There are tons of beautiful young actors, but beautiful and talented are not that common. And not everybody needs to do the casting couch (first because not all producers and directors are predators)

by Anonymousreply 27March 23, 2019 2:36 PM

R26 Brolin wrote end of March.

by Anonymousreply 28March 23, 2019 2:36 PM

[quote]You’re more embarrassing with your 'frau' ravings than half of what goes on in this thread. Seriously who the fuck still uses that word? Are you typing from the grave, from last century?

How long did it take you to type that with your fat frau fingers, R21?

How many of your cats did you rename Elio?

by Anonymousreply 29March 23, 2019 2:47 PM

Her cats are named Billy, Kyle, Philippe, Hal, and Doug. Her hamsters are all named Elio.

by Anonymousreply 30March 23, 2019 2:54 PM

R24 why does someone like Little Tim need an assistant? Like he's Tom Cruise or Jared Leto?

by Anonymousreply 31March 23, 2019 3:10 PM

R31 to buy the weed and wash his underwear

by Anonymousreply 32March 23, 2019 3:16 PM

R31 Have you seen him on YT and other SM at red carpets, awards, screenings, etc.? He almost always has either his agent, publicist, handler and/or assistants such as Nick accompany him. It's not just stars at the top of the HW pyramid who have them.

by Anonymousreply 33March 23, 2019 3:19 PM

May the internet lives of these nasty 'frau' old farts be as happy and relaxing as the amount of fat I have on my body bwahahaha (I’m just gonna stick to internet life because I’m not the kind to wish ill on people in their rl). Anyway, blocking the 'frau' mummies because no one needs that much proof of constipation in their lives. Buh-byeeee!

by Anonymousreply 34March 23, 2019 3:19 PM

R27, yeah.........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35March 23, 2019 3:19 PM

R24 what makes you think that Will is his assistant?

by Anonymousreply 36March 23, 2019 3:38 PM

r4 I saw both and I think Ben is Back is a far superior movie. r5 is right in that probably TOO much happens but at least there is more than one stellar performance. Julia really should have gotten some noms

by Anonymousreply 37March 23, 2019 3:38 PM

E37 here's a thought. Start your own thread and you can talk all about BIB and Hedges all alone. Nobody cares. Both movies were trash.

by Anonymousreply 38March 23, 2019 4:07 PM

^^that was for r37

by Anonymousreply 39March 23, 2019 4:08 PM

R35: So everybody is a predator now and everyone with a career gets it because they slept with someone.

This is starting to look like the coming out thread and those idiots who say that everybody (everybody) is gay in HW.

And i suppose that you were refering to that because it's pretty obvious that the number of young gorgeous and talented actors is not that high

by Anonymousreply 40March 23, 2019 6:12 PM

R38: Dear, this is a Chalamet and friends thread, is Lucas his friend? yes, so that comment is totally pertinent.

And frankly, the comparisions between films are something refreshing between so many posts about his relationship with Armie and his relationship with LRD (again and again and again)

by Anonymousreply 41March 23, 2019 6:14 PM

Bird Bakery made cookies for Hotel Mumbai. Pictured is the hotel billowing smoke. You can’t make this shit up.

by Anonymousreply 42March 23, 2019 7:19 PM

R42 noooooo. What is wrong with her? Armie must actual not have a fully functioning brain to be with her. He can't be blind to her smocking etc. He must be okay with it.

by Anonymousreply 43March 23, 2019 7:22 PM

R43 things like this make me think they truly are seperated and he has to keep up appearances for his career. But maybe I just dont want to think he is dumb enough to condone this shit.

by Anonymousreply 44March 23, 2019 7:25 PM

I think Armie's book dumb and sheltered but he's definitely not ignorant enough to not see the problem with this. So yeah, agreed.

by Anonymousreply 45March 23, 2019 7:27 PM

Is it a cookie, or something else? Doesn't really matter I guess, but she's sick. I always thought she was vain and shallow, but I stayed away from the hate. This has changed my mind forever. I mean, WTF...a "cookie package" or whatever it is, with an image pasted onto the food showing the horror of the Mumbai attack is mind-boggling. What will her bird-brain Bird Bakery mind think of next....Christchurch cupcakes?

by Anonymousreply 46March 23, 2019 7:29 PM

R46 a cookie with a photo of the building up in smoke on it. Incredibly poor taste and just straight up dumb

by Anonymousreply 47March 23, 2019 7:33 PM

The kneeling Indian woman was the first thing that started to change my mind about her, to me this is just an extension of that. I think she would never make a cookie out of something that happened on white soil because it’s real to her, but brown people tragedies? Fair game, she sees them as props and nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 48March 23, 2019 7:38 PM

She's blocked me. Has someone screenshot it?

by Anonymousreply 49March 23, 2019 7:41 PM

Here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50March 23, 2019 7:42 PM

Now I think I know why Armie has his meltdowns...it's not him, it's her, and she'll put him the nuthouse if he doesn't do something in the not-to-distant future.

by Anonymousreply 51March 23, 2019 7:43 PM

R50 I wonder if Dev knows his name is on those?

by Anonymousreply 52March 23, 2019 7:47 PM

Isn't that one of the official posters on the cookie in that link above.

by Anonymousreply 53March 23, 2019 7:49 PM

R53 What difference does it fucking make? Poster or not, you don't put that shit on a cookie.

by Anonymousreply 54March 23, 2019 7:50 PM

R53 Putting a photo like that on a poser to advertise the movie, and sticking it on a cookie are COMPLETELY different things

by Anonymousreply 55March 23, 2019 7:52 PM

Yes, they placed the poster on a cookie, the poster of a movie about a terrorist attack that killed over 166 people. It is madness.

by Anonymousreply 56March 23, 2019 7:52 PM

But would she need to get permission from somebody at the studio to use an official movie promo image to promo HER bakery?

by Anonymousreply 57March 23, 2019 7:57 PM

R50 thanks

by Anonymousreply 58March 23, 2019 7:59 PM

I have a great idea! For the next 09/11 anniversary two cookies in the shape of the burning WTC!

by Anonymousreply 59March 23, 2019 8:00 PM

Btw, you can eat that. It's a little cake with this sugar crust that you can print food color on! YUMMY!

by Anonymousreply 60March 23, 2019 8:03 PM

She doesn't care. She will exploit her husband's work, her children, a devastating tragedy. The woman's brains have been dissolved from excessively injecting Botolism into her brain and denying her body of an adequate all the while tacking whatever upper she takes to pretend it's all good and she's coping.

My god can you imagine if Armie is Batman how embarrassing she'll be?

by Anonymousreply 61March 23, 2019 8:03 PM

R57 That's why I asked what I did above. I thought official images like that need to be approved if using it in that manner cause of copyright and all that.

by Anonymousreply 62March 23, 2019 8:04 PM

R62 I think she gives people free cookies who show a ticket stub for the flim, so she probably gets around it because shes not selling the cookies

by Anonymousreply 63March 23, 2019 8:05 PM

R62 apparently she did the catering for CMBYN. Armie may make it a requirement of any contract get has that she's allowed to do this. If she's not, it does seem like a breach. The chick is nuts.

by Anonymousreply 64March 23, 2019 8:06 PM

Saw Hotel Mumbai last night and literally did not breathe for an hour and a half. Armie and Dev were pretty freaking terrific. I see Dev is being mentioned as a possible Oscar contender for David Copperfield at AW. I think he has potential to be a bigger star. No cookies were harmed during the film

by Anonymousreply 65March 23, 2019 8:08 PM

R63 she's selling her bakery on the back of the movie. They operate like poor folks. Constantly thirsting for the next buck. Which makes me think one or both might have an expensive drug habit to finance.

by Anonymousreply 66March 23, 2019 8:09 PM

Elizastink

by Anonymousreply 67March 23, 2019 8:09 PM

R65 I saw it at TIFF. It was something you could stream quite happily. It was average. Armie was alright.

by Anonymousreply 68March 23, 2019 8:11 PM

R65. Saw it too and thought it was incredible. Very intense so not a movie I would revisit a lot but I thought the whole cast was excellent, except maybe Isaacs. I too hope Patel has an even bigger future in films. He always brings it.

by Anonymousreply 69March 23, 2019 8:12 PM

I'm not a Armie hater. i actually really like that guy... But come on. He can't think this is a good idea. The RBG cookies were embarrassing, but this is just in such bad taste. Armie, please...

R69 I really want to see it. Not out in my country. I hope Netflix will get the rights.

by Anonymousreply 70March 23, 2019 8:13 PM

R70 maybe some good Samaritans will leak it for you.

by Anonymousreply 71March 23, 2019 8:15 PM

Can you imagine someone buying one of the burning building cookies? LOL

by Anonymousreply 72March 23, 2019 8:16 PM

I have loved Dev since Slumdog. He could really get some notice if DC is as good as early reports are saying

by Anonymousreply 73March 23, 2019 8:19 PM

Can’t wait for the cockroach cookies for Wounds. Did Mrs H do a CMBYN cookie with Oliver on his knees giving Elio a BJ?

by Anonymousreply 74March 23, 2019 8:32 PM

Dev is an underrated actor, I am glad he is getting recognition at last. I would buy the cockroaches cookie!

by Anonymousreply 75March 23, 2019 8:36 PM

I’ve loved dev since Skins . I wouldn’t mind timothée and dav working together

by Anonymousreply 76March 23, 2019 8:59 PM

R76 Yep, me too. That whole cast was great tbh.

by Anonymousreply 77March 23, 2019 9:03 PM

Not many teen shows have as a cast Dev, Nicholas Hoult, Daniel Kaluua and Kaya Scodelario.. it was good. There are quite a few good young actors at the moment, I am excited to see what they will do, Timmy has the talent and his very renaissance features, but some good work can be made in the next few years.

by Anonymousreply 78March 23, 2019 9:13 PM

Ben is Back was a better film but TC performance in BB was solid.

by Anonymousreply 79March 23, 2019 9:13 PM

Elizabeth stans are officially crazier than Charmies. No contest...

by Anonymousreply 80March 23, 2019 10:21 PM

I really do not understand how you can be a fan of Elizabeth, I do not understand the hate either. She is the classic silly Hollywood wife, hundreds of similar types. I feel slightly sorry for her, she seems to be insecure and is getting quite thin, but being her fan? What does she do to have fans?

by Anonymousreply 81March 23, 2019 10:36 PM

[quote]I kind of feel like a mom with him lol,

FRAU.

by Anonymousreply 82March 23, 2019 10:37 PM

Elizafrau

by Anonymousreply 83March 23, 2019 10:51 PM

Frauliza

by Anonymousreply 84March 23, 2019 10:57 PM

There are many reasons to hate Elizabeth. Where to even start?

And most if not all of the hate comes from Charmies who wish she was out of the picture so Armie and Tim can be together.

by Anonymousreply 85March 23, 2019 11:03 PM

What Will is doing in Hungary?i thought Tim is very busy on set for Dune

by Anonymousreply 86March 23, 2019 11:13 PM

R85 I dislike the woman, but hating her is silly. She is quite typical, if you follow most of her insta friends you will notice they are all made from the same mould. Elizabeth adds to this a thirst and insecurity that makes her stand out, but she isn't particularly bright and cannot see how she is not helping her brand. Even if she and Armie divorced and Armie and Timmy are having an affair, they would not be together in public, even the most ardent charmie would must realise that? R86 keeping him company at mealtimes? Having someone to go out for a drink? Would you like to work for a long day and go home to an empty house?

by Anonymousreply 87March 23, 2019 11:15 PM

R86 Timothée isn't being sequestered to play his character in Dune. He will have some down time. Will, a close friend of his, who, from what I've read, also works occasionally in the capacity of being his assistant. So, his friend will most likely be on set, and hang out with him as well. I don't understand why people think that when Timmy is busy in a film production, that he has absolutely no time for anything else, and that anyone who might be around him outside of cast and crew is a distraction. It's like everyone is stanning him in their own little bubbles, each with their own fantasy narrative of what he should be and shouldn't be doing.

by Anonymousreply 88March 23, 2019 11:49 PM

R88 I think your last sentence perfectly describes most fandoms, including Timmy’s.

by Anonymousreply 89March 23, 2019 11:52 PM

Pedo thread

by Anonymousreply 90March 23, 2019 11:57 PM

R88 the assistant stuff is just made up by people who never had friends in industry. You can frequently have someone come hang out with you while you are away for work and they dont have to work for you. I used to be one of those people for a friend of mine (I wasnt the only person they invited to tag along, in fact there was someone else who would go with them almost all the time, my schedule did not allow that much travel). The frequent travel can get boring alone, and having friends to eat and hang with on your downtime is nice. Dune has a huge cast and Paul is not in every scene, if Will is there im sure it’s because Tim has days in his schedule with large blocks of time off.

by Anonymousreply 91March 24, 2019 12:04 AM

But Will was 2 weeks ago in Europe already.why he appears only on set,except 1 time in Dallas, for the whole year.

by Anonymousreply 92March 24, 2019 12:37 AM

^^^ Please use better English so we can understand you.

by Anonymousreply 93March 24, 2019 12:45 AM

R87 I think some people hate her specifically bc she's most likely behind the blinds trying to defame Timothée. Also she is very rude to Timmy's fans. Other fans don't like that. She's also a very obvious liar, sometimes changing timelines on her photos, she seems to shame Armie on social media (shading him ) and posing like she's cast when she's not. People will hate her politics and how she doesn't seem to protect her kids.

by Anonymousreply 94March 24, 2019 5:08 AM

^^ the list is endless.

She should stop trying to inject herself in her husband's career especially since she's allegedly a self made person. She's so clueless thinking she'd have gotten anywhere without her husband's name which she continues to shamelessly exploit. God only knows what sort of damage she's done to Armie psychologically. He seems to have weight issues. Her children will have them too. Such a shame.

by Anonymousreply 95March 24, 2019 5:18 AM

R86 fucking Tim?

by Anonymousreply 96March 24, 2019 5:23 AM

WTF is this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97March 24, 2019 5:30 AM

R97 yeah they probably were fucking off set. They were full on making out fr. The next scene is even hotter when he basically thrusts his tongue down her throat while grinding on her in the shower. Usually actors don't use tongue. Timmy didn't with Maika and in the Berm scene there was no tongue except the kitten lick but this is just something else.

Cringe at the clueless people in the comments saying he's not kissing her back bc you can see he clearly does in the next scene plus he's got his mouth wide open. You just can't clearly see his tongue.

by Anonymousreply 98March 24, 2019 5:58 AM

Good lord! Bird Bakery sold 911 cookies! You know so people could celebrate the fun 911 holiday! 😨

by Anonymousreply 99March 24, 2019 6:06 AM

R97 with whom is Tim’s kissing ( in the movie scene ) ?! I cannot open the video ..... uh....

by Anonymousreply 100March 24, 2019 9:00 AM

R100 Kaitlyn Dever , BB

by Anonymousreply 101March 24, 2019 9:18 AM

Looks like Tim is a good kisser :-).... probably Armie misses that.... a lot!!

by Anonymousreply 102March 24, 2019 9:21 AM

R102 I'm so hard.

by Anonymousreply 103March 24, 2019 10:31 AM

R97 so you don’t think it’s possible they were just acting? Just because their kiss was hot doesn’t mean they were fucking...

by Anonymousreply 104March 24, 2019 10:33 AM

^^ I meant r98

by Anonymousreply 105March 24, 2019 10:33 AM

R104 OMG I'm so hard. Hopefully they were fucking. Actors don't usually use tongue. Yum

by Anonymousreply 106March 24, 2019 10:34 AM

I think Kaitlyn has a long term boyfriend. And yeah, some actors do use tongue. And sometimes their director will ask them to.

by Anonymousreply 107March 24, 2019 10:47 AM

It was a movie where he had to lose weight to be realistic. Tounge kisses seems quite probable. He also used the tounge with Armie and Esther in CMBYN, was he havi g a threesome?

by Anonymousreply 108March 24, 2019 10:52 AM

adding Kaitlyn to the list I see, Tim sure gets around!

by Anonymousreply 109March 24, 2019 11:08 AM

R104: It's funny that everybody thinks he is a good actor but suddenly if he is believable in a kissing scene with an actress is because they are fucking.

It's like when fans say and actor playing a gay character can't be gay because he doesn't have chemistry with the other actor, they are not only calling him straight they are calling him bad actor

by Anonymousreply 110March 24, 2019 11:19 AM

He’s acting is good and maybe he enjoys tongue kissing.... no big deal what he dose on set..... I want to see some tongue kissing off set with his gf/bf, whatever :-)

by Anonymousreply 111March 24, 2019 11:48 AM

You guys do realize you’re responding to the resident troll at R98...again. Sigh.......

by Anonymousreply 112March 24, 2019 11:54 AM

R112 stop being triggered. Your Charmie bubble is safe. I'm sure he was generous and slipped it to Armie too.

by Anonymousreply 113March 24, 2019 12:04 PM

^^ what did Kaitlyn say, "everyone will get their chances" to kiss Timmy. Yeah!

by Anonymousreply 114March 24, 2019 12:05 PM

R107 they say what happens on set stays on set. I think Timmy might go method sometimes but would never openly admit it. He was in a cmbyn haze during the entire cmbyn press tour.

by Anonymousreply 115March 24, 2019 12:10 PM

While Armie does have his issues I don’t think he’s to blame for the cookies stuff. I think he goes to those bakeries once a year, he calls them “the wife’s bakeries” and didn’t someone say he gave them to her? Tbh it doesn't seem they see each other that often so he probably doesn’t know half the stuff she does anymore.

by Anonymousreply 116March 24, 2019 1:20 PM

R116 he may not be to blame but every chance he gets he's praising his wife's intelligence and business savvy. So he endorsed it indirectly. He definitely didn't stop her. LBH This anorexic looking woman he sees as a role model for his Victorian clothed daughter.

by Anonymousreply 117March 24, 2019 1:27 PM

Um, you do realize that kissing (even with tongue) is just acting right? I mean, how many other actors and actresses have kissed on screen using tongue. Were they ALL fucking off camera? I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 118March 24, 2019 1:31 PM

r117 that's true but I think it's pretty obvious there's a reason for his ass kissing. Just like Timmy has a reason to beard and his beard is friends with Armie's wife for a reason. I doubt Armie believes half of what he says about her, if he did there wouldn't be all that passive aggressive behavior and shady crap between them lbr.

by Anonymousreply 119March 24, 2019 1:32 PM

^^ Forgot to add: Stop making shit up just for the fun of it.

by Anonymousreply 120March 24, 2019 1:32 PM

R119 if she's a beard he has even more control over her because there are no feelings. She would have to conform to a contract which cannot undermine his brand.

LRD has not even been to visit Timothee openly on set. If they're PR they're too secretive and are doing it wrong.

by Anonymousreply 121March 24, 2019 1:42 PM

R120 sorry but Armie mentioned the cookies in one of his interviews and swapping them for tickets. He endorses this.

by Anonymousreply 122March 24, 2019 1:44 PM

What drugs make you drool and can't close your mouth. That's the drug Elizabeth Hammer uses. She looks to be panting. Esctasy? Coke?

by Anonymousreply 123March 24, 2019 1:48 PM

r122 he wasn't talking about the Mumbai cookies though was he? But anyway Armie will say anything to appease Liz. It doesn't take a genius to see he dgaf what she does at this point as long as she's out of his hair. He's to blame for THAT but the cookies? Nah he says that but probably doesn't even know (or care) what they look like.

by Anonymousreply 124March 24, 2019 1:54 PM

R112 and the scene is meant to be pathetic not hot. They are both high af, Nic has just relapsed after over a year clean and he’s just introduced this girl to heroin. I’d be surprised if either character actually got off.

by Anonymousreply 125March 24, 2019 1:55 PM

In the most recent pics on Liz's IG story it seems she's alone with the kids. Armie isn't with them. Are they maybe separated and each spending time alone with the kids? It wouldn't surprise me actually.

by Anonymousreply 126March 24, 2019 2:04 PM

I think he’s back in Montreal for his movie

by Anonymousreply 127March 24, 2019 2:07 PM

Ah ok, r127. Didn't know that. Thanks. I guess it was just wishful thinking on my part. lol

by Anonymousreply 128March 24, 2019 2:30 PM

R128 I get the feeling that the production budget is so small that they possibly have to pay for their own accommodation. So instead of staying in the city Armie just flies back home on.the weekend. The movie sounds boring though.

by Anonymousreply 129March 24, 2019 2:47 PM

I wonder why established directors don't want to work with Armie.

by Anonymousreply 130March 24, 2019 2:48 PM

R104, you think that is a hot kiss?? You poor baby

by Anonymousreply 131March 24, 2019 2:50 PM

NOBODY CARES ABOUT A FUCKING FRAU AND HER FUCKING COOKIES.

by Anonymousreply 132March 24, 2019 2:56 PM

R129 This movie has Gary Oldman and Greg Kinnear in it, and it's being filmed in Detroit, Montreal and in Belgium. Taking into account the former and the latter facts, the assumption that the actors are paying for their own accommodations is ludicrous.

by Anonymousreply 133March 24, 2019 3:15 PM

R133 with an unknown director, Oldman might be on set for 1.day and Greg Kinnear? I'm guessing a $1 million budget max.

by Anonymousreply 134March 24, 2019 3:18 PM

R133 How would you know that? 1 mil seems absurdly low given the locations and the actors on board.

by Anonymousreply 135March 24, 2019 3:20 PM

This is a US/Canada/German production and has a budget of 45 million. Gary oldman is one of the leads. Fuck off 1 million budget

by Anonymousreply 136March 24, 2019 3:22 PM

R131 I personally didn’t think the kiss was hot, it was in reference to what r98 said. Either way to each their own.

by Anonymousreply 137March 24, 2019 3:32 PM

R136, the poster at R129 and R134 (and other posts) is an Armie hating frau cuntress. Whenever she comments regarding him, she shades him and diminishes anything he does as meaningless and insignificant. She insults people all over the Timothée threads who threaten her fantasy bubble.

by Anonymousreply 138March 24, 2019 3:35 PM

R138 Yes, she’s the resident troll who despises Armie and spams with her delusions about Timmy fucking everything that moves. But people want to keep responding to her and not block her so these threads will be utter shit from now on.

by Anonymousreply 139March 24, 2019 3:39 PM

Did Timothée and Stéphane unfollow Babych?

by Anonymousreply 140March 24, 2019 3:40 PM

R138 what's the matter, Liz. You mad about the cookie backlash? Stop stalking me. You say everyday you blocked me yet you read all my posts.

I don't hate Armie. I don't like his bulimic wife and that's why you want to silence me. B

by Anonymousreply 141March 24, 2019 3:44 PM

I have blocked r134. This poster is fucking stupid

by Anonymousreply 142March 24, 2019 3:44 PM

R140 I think Tim never followed her (but he did like one of her pics). I don’t know anything about Stéphane though, clearly he isn’t following her at the moment

by Anonymousreply 143March 24, 2019 3:45 PM

Liz is the real troll here. She used to spam the boards now she just tries to police what people say about her. She never blocks anyone but wants everyone else to so.people don't call out her alleged racist insanity.

by Anonymousreply 144March 24, 2019 3:46 PM

R143 yeah I feel like he might have been before but maybe it was only just Nick and Guilian. If I'm honest, she's prettier than LRD.

by Anonymousreply 145March 24, 2019 3:48 PM

R142 She's a skanky bitch...and a liar.

by Anonymousreply 146March 24, 2019 3:48 PM

Saw Hotel Mumbai and loved Dev and Armie. Really good gripping intense story.

by Anonymousreply 147March 24, 2019 3:50 PM

R146 stop talking to yourself Liz. You give yourself away with all the manic name calling and attacking other posters. Ford needs your time you negligent Ho.

by Anonymousreply 148March 24, 2019 3:50 PM

R132 LOOKS LIKE YOU DO, SHOUTY ASSHOLE

by Anonymousreply 149March 24, 2019 3:53 PM

Can't wait to see it, r147. It's not usually type of movie but I've heard it's really good. Plus Armie looks so good in it. lol He has a lot of screen time right?

by Anonymousreply 150March 24, 2019 3:56 PM

Can you imagine Liz pitching the cookie idea to Armie? How she'd exploit his work for her bakery. Can you think how he'd be fired from any other line of business if she started putting the company logo on her cookies? What if one of the burning tower cookies gave someone food poisoning? She would put their brand at risk. He's got to dump her.

by Anonymousreply 151March 24, 2019 3:56 PM

R149 loooool. I swear that psycho is Liz or someone on her team. Same mania she shows on instagram.

by Anonymousreply 152March 24, 2019 3:58 PM

Look, I'm no Liz fan but she's part of this bullshit more than the random hoes some of y'all are trying to make happen here. Besides it's already settled that people can discuss her here. If you don't want to read about her just go to the other thread where the Armie and Liz talk is banned.

by Anonymousreply 153March 24, 2019 3:59 PM

Does anyone know when the film will be in wide release or show on Netflix? I saw a limited release date of March 22nd in the US, but no other info.

by Anonymousreply 154March 24, 2019 4:01 PM

ELIZABETH!

by Anonymousreply 155March 24, 2019 4:02 PM

COOKIES!

by Anonymousreply 156March 24, 2019 4:03 PM

R155 yep . She's here. Lol

by Anonymousreply 157March 24, 2019 4:03 PM

ARMIE'S WIFE!

by Anonymousreply 158March 24, 2019 4:04 PM

HAMMER TIME!

by Anonymousreply 159March 24, 2019 4:05 PM

EAT!

by Anonymousreply 160March 24, 2019 4:06 PM

COOKIES!

by Anonymousreply 161March 24, 2019 4:06 PM

Anyone in the world can post on here anonymously.. The people chanting that posts are from liz or charmies or lilothees are even more annoying.. just move on from those comments.. are know this is a bitching forum but damn, I like to read some actual gossip not internet people arguing over the stupidest things

by Anonymousreply 162March 24, 2019 4:07 PM

R162 the gossip today is crazy Liz made crazy cookies showing her lack of interest for burning brown people.

by Anonymousreply 163March 24, 2019 4:08 PM

Armie had a lot of screen time. He is second lead behind Dev.

by Anonymousreply 164March 24, 2019 4:08 PM

Then go to the secret thread, r162. Because all you're going to get here is obsessed fraus talking about Armie's frau.

by Anonymousreply 165March 24, 2019 4:09 PM

Wide release March 29

by Anonymousreply 166March 24, 2019 4:10 PM

R163 that’s crazy and in such poor taste.. same energy as putting a picture of the twin towers coming down. How did that get past anyone

by Anonymousreply 167March 24, 2019 4:10 PM

^^ Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 168March 24, 2019 4:10 PM

See Hotel Mumbai most of the people who died were Indians. Liz was terrified when she landed on India last year. She held on to Harper like she was a newborn she was so afraid of all the brown faces. So them perishing in an inferno is fodder for a cookie decoration. No problem.

by Anonymousreply 169March 24, 2019 4:11 PM

R168 was meant for R166

by Anonymousreply 170March 24, 2019 4:11 PM

R167 She probably thought it was in perfectly good taste because she was using the image from the Hotel Mumbai movie poster.

by Anonymousreply 171March 24, 2019 4:15 PM

lol "secret thread". Everyone knows what the thread is and everyone who doesn't like what's discussed here is strongly urged to go there instead of whining and bitching ad nauseam about it.

by Anonymousreply 172March 24, 2019 4:15 PM

[quote]Look, I'm no Liz fan but she's part of this bullshit more than the random hoes some of y'all are trying to make happen here.

No, she's not, because she's not Tim's friend, nor does she have anything to do with his personal life or career.

by Anonymousreply 173March 24, 2019 4:17 PM

Sorry new here there is a secret thread?

by Anonymousreply 174March 24, 2019 4:18 PM

Wall Street Journal review " It's always unfair to ask a film to be something it isn't: Hotel Mumbai was meant to be an action thriller, and that's what it is, for better or -- mostly -- worse."

This was my opinion from TIFF. It's triggering and the cookies won't help. Just a warning.

by Anonymousreply 175March 24, 2019 4:20 PM

There's a thread where Armie and Liz talk is banned but it's not ~secret lmao. Here you go:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176March 24, 2019 4:21 PM

r176, there's another thread that is more secret.

by Anonymousreply 177March 24, 2019 4:22 PM

R171 if they were white people she would have been more thoughtful LBH

by Anonymousreply 178March 24, 2019 4:24 PM

COOKIES!

by Anonymousreply 179March 24, 2019 4:25 PM

EAT ME!

by Anonymousreply 180March 24, 2019 4:26 PM

Seriously why is her mouth always open? Something to do with the Botox? She thinks if she opens her mouth it will animated her plastic face?

by Anonymousreply 181March 24, 2019 4:26 PM

Timmy’s boyfriend’s wife is relevant here only as far as she directly relates to them and their relationship. Not because of her cookies or poses or other bs that has nothing to do with Armie and Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 182March 24, 2019 4:28 PM

Don't think it's going wide. Maybe someone will leak it before it's pulled:

“Bleecker Street/ShivHans’ pick-up of the former Weinstein Co. title Hotel Mumbai posted $86,4K in its NY and LA four theater launch for a $21,6K average. RT is 73% fresh. We hear that the cash was OK from Lincoln Square and Landmark LA runs, but so-so at the Angelika and ArcLight Hollywood.”

Per Deadline

by Anonymousreply 183March 24, 2019 4:28 PM

Just thinking that conservative B sold cookies with RBG on them.

by Anonymousreply 184March 24, 2019 4:29 PM

Hold up! She didn't bake anything for STBY? Racist?

by Anonymousreply 185March 24, 2019 4:30 PM

Why don't you go back to your secret [italic]secret[/italic] thread lol instead a shouting and trolling here? People will keep talking about Liz here jsyk.

by Anonymousreply 186March 24, 2019 4:31 PM

Feed me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187March 24, 2019 4:41 PM

Liz better make some peach shape Cookies with whipped cream filling .... :-D

by Anonymousreply 188March 24, 2019 7:19 PM

I know it is about Armie, but I just watched Arbitrage, and now I'm really looking forward to Dreamland. Great movie. I just hope Lily's role is very small. She sucks.

by Anonymousreply 189March 24, 2019 8:24 PM

LOL Good one, r188!

by Anonymousreply 190March 24, 2019 9:58 PM

Got milk?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191March 24, 2019 10:46 PM

Boyfriends

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192March 25, 2019 12:31 AM

When Timmy’s dick pics leak DL is going to crash.

by Anonymousreply 193March 25, 2019 12:33 AM

Hopefully Armie doesn’t store pics on the Cloud.

by Anonymousreply 194March 25, 2019 12:43 AM

Why are we talking about the hammers here? There's a thread called Chalamet/Hammer for this and an Armie thread. Go there instead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195March 25, 2019 12:47 AM

So sweet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196March 25, 2019 12:55 AM

R196 here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197March 25, 2019 1:02 AM

Noassatall

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198March 25, 2019 1:19 AM

Love that pic, r192. 2 beautiful men who look so great (and happy) together.

by Anonymousreply 199March 25, 2019 2:18 AM

Old interview of Tim talking about his 1000 twitter followers and keirnan shipka

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200March 25, 2019 3:47 AM

Younger Timmy comes across kinda douchey there. Not particularly charming.

by Anonymousreply 201March 25, 2019 6:25 AM

Wow R196 such gay-baiting, but at the same time he looks so pleased when he says it.

by Anonymousreply 202March 25, 2019 7:09 AM

R202 you can read on his face the satisfaction !!!

by Anonymousreply 203March 25, 2019 7:27 AM

R201 Yeah, I get the vibe he was kinda insufferable as a teenager.

by Anonymousreply 204March 25, 2019 9:06 AM

Elizashrew

by Anonymousreply 205March 25, 2019 9:22 AM

He looks like a try hard poser as a teenager. He said himself that at that age you're shopping for a personality. And who isn't annoying and try hard as a teen anyway?

by Anonymousreply 206March 25, 2019 9:38 AM

Yeah, all teens try hard and sometimes do weird, maybe annoying stuff when they're trying to find themselves. I don't think it seems like he was a douchey teen though, more like goofy and sensitive

by Anonymousreply 207March 25, 2019 10:03 AM

[quote]I don't think it seems like he was a douchey teen though, more like goofy and sensitive

No, I agree. I think he was maybe a little lonely too. Nothing out of the ordinary, just normal teen stuff.

by Anonymousreply 208March 25, 2019 10:17 AM

So true, r203. Talking about Timmy always makes him happy. Love that Jimmy brought Timmy up probably just to see his reaction. lol I'm sure Armie misses Timmy so much and vice versa despite facetiming each other.

by Anonymousreply 209March 25, 2019 1:36 PM

the caption lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210March 25, 2019 1:39 PM

Well, CMBYN *is* their love story in a way. It’s how they met and fell in love. :-)

by Anonymousreply 211March 25, 2019 1:47 PM

Where was that article about Timmy being jealous with Lily because she gets to be in a movie with Armie, was it British Vogue? If yes then they sure are wink wink nudge nudge about it.

by Anonymousreply 212March 25, 2019 1:55 PM

The Brit media sure does joke about the two hard. British GQ and British Vogue

by Anonymousreply 213March 25, 2019 2:20 PM

I guess they’re not as scared as their American counterparts to call it as they see it or don’t feel as pressured to be politically correct just because two guys have been deemed straight and “brotherly.” Because obviously it doesn’t mean that that’s the truth.

by Anonymousreply 214March 25, 2019 2:32 PM

r212 yes British Vogue

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215March 25, 2019 2:51 PM

They likely know stuff especially GQ since Timmy was probably there during Armie's photoshoot. Also the european media is a lot more relaxed than the american one.

by Anonymousreply 216March 25, 2019 3:01 PM

Can you blame Armie for falling in love with the gorgeous and young costar when his wife is such a ropey moron? Timmy is talented, hot, pretty and brilliant. Liz Hammer doesn’t compare.

by Anonymousreply 217March 25, 2019 3:03 PM

R217, also, Timmy has dong.

by Anonymousreply 218March 25, 2019 3:04 PM

Truth! r217 and r218. Love ya both. :) Keep posting.

by Anonymousreply 219March 25, 2019 3:06 PM

Isnt there 2 other charmie threads you guys can move this lovefest to?

by Anonymousreply 220March 25, 2019 3:12 PM

R220 yes, timmy armie talk should be in the other thread and evybody is happy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221March 25, 2019 3:20 PM

How many times are people gonna ask to take it elsewhere when it was already settled that Timmy/Armie/Liz is welcome in this thread? Go to the other thread and stop being annoying.

by Anonymousreply 222March 25, 2019 3:20 PM

R222 Welcome by you maybe? But it's bothering others, especially when charmie has its own thread!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223March 25, 2019 3:24 PM

R222 you infested this thread so everyone's abandoned it. you crazy idiots

by Anonymousreply 224March 25, 2019 3:24 PM

But isn’t Armie a friend of Timmy’s? It is Chalamet and Friends.

by Anonymousreply 225March 25, 2019 3:25 PM

It was settled Armie and Liz talk stays here as they are Timmy's friends too, go back to your thread where they are banned. The OP said talk about them is welcome here. You don't want to read about them, go back there and stop whining. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 226March 25, 2019 3:29 PM

R225 Armie is a special friend. Their special friendship is so special it has its own very special thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227March 25, 2019 3:30 PM

R226 why can't you just discuss this on tumblr with the rest of your crazy friends and not infect all of DL with your fanfiction. you literally took over three threads to contribute really important comments like this . do you hear yourselves?

"Of course Liz resents Timmy. She spends her life crashing Armie's high profile work events and trying to be relevant on insta. Yet if you check #armiehammer tag she is almost invisible. As far as Instagram goes, Armie is paired with Timmy! It must hurt her over inflated ego like craxy."

"So do we think armie and lily facetime timmy together, kind of a facetime threesome? I'd love to be a fly to eavesdrop on their kinky talk."

"Can you blame Armie for falling in love with the gorgeous and young costar when his wife is such a ropey moron? Timmy is talented, hot, pretty and brilliant. Liz Hammer doesn’t compare."

by Anonymousreply 228March 25, 2019 3:32 PM

R226 settled by whom? If you want to talk about timmy and armie loving each others dong move the conversation to the charmie thread for gods sake!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229March 25, 2019 3:34 PM

Not sure how people expect there to not be any talk about Timmy’s-likeliest-lover in threads about him. Most people are interested in this topic to some extent. That’s why Armie/Timmy talk makes up the majority of these threads.

by Anonymousreply 230March 25, 2019 3:35 PM

If you want to block someone block R228. She is nuts. She literally tries to police all these threads. Lol. She is the copy and paste troll. Aka Liz Hammer. Let's continue to discuss whatever we want on whatever thread we want.

by Anonymousreply 231March 25, 2019 3:35 PM

R230 then if you're mainly nterested in their bond as unit duscuss it where it should be. Leave this thread for less lovey dovey talk.

by Anonymousreply 232March 25, 2019 3:40 PM

dumb how many threads there are now. Theres one that has no hammer/liz talk. There's a charmie one. There's another charmie one. Why can't this one just be left for literally anything timmy related, nothing off limits? Which will include hammer as it does lily, his other friends, etc If people are being crazy then block block block. Timmy being MIA inevitably means talk turns to other people in his life, and since armie and Liz are actually publicly doing shit rn they're the current topic.

In other news from the other other thread, there are re shoots for the King it seems which is interesting. Pretty late to do so

by Anonymousreply 233March 25, 2019 3:41 PM

R230 you realize that a separate thread had to be made for timmy which is moving along just fine without charmies and when that was infected people actually had to make a secret thread to just talk about his news. they see each other like once a year! move on!

by Anonymousreply 234March 25, 2019 3:41 PM

Listen r228 I personally dgaf what you or anyone else talks about here or anywhere else so why the fuck do you care what I do? (btw I don't even post on tumblr but go off) Do you think coming here and demanding people do this or that solves anything? On an anon forum? Seriously? LOL! Why don't you back to your ~secret thread or start a new one where you will read only what you want. Stop policing people.

by Anonymousreply 235March 25, 2019 3:42 PM

[quote] they see each other like once a year!

lmaoooooo

by Anonymousreply 236March 25, 2019 3:45 PM

Any hints about where this secret thread even originated? I’m starting to think its a fairy tale

by Anonymousreply 237March 25, 2019 3:45 PM

[QUOTE]you realize that a separate thread had to be made for timmy which is moving along just fine without charmies and when that was infected people actually had to make a secret thread to just talk about his news. they see each other like once a year! move on!

Good for you! What are you still doing here tho? Let us deluls stay here in our fantasies and go be sane and rational in your thread.

by Anonymousreply 238March 25, 2019 3:47 PM

R235 you're only defensive because you know you're insane

by Anonymousreply 239March 25, 2019 3:47 PM

R238 jesus christ are you stupid? there is another thread for you psychos to go hang out together USE IT. no one complains about you children there!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240March 25, 2019 3:48 PM

R236 I’m just waiting one of these days for someone to be like, “Armie and Timmy haven’t even seen each other since CMBYN wrapped!! Charmies are crazy!!!!!!” Why lie if you think it’s all nonsense? Lol.

by Anonymousreply 241March 25, 2019 3:49 PM

I hate the charmie shit too but I'd rather just scroll past it instead of complaining about it because that makes them defensive and starts fights and then there are more useless posts I have to scroll through.

by Anonymousreply 242March 25, 2019 3:50 PM

people dont even want to bring up armie in the sane thread casue of how easily you people will invade it to start rambling the same tired shit you’ve filled 40 other threads with. If you want to have your charmie circle jerk go do it in your own thread!! There’s a reason why people get annoyed reading your inner rainbow thoughts about how cute they are over and over and over and over and over

by Anonymousreply 243March 25, 2019 3:52 PM

r24 I'm stupid lmao? look at your dumbass posts. I will stay here and talk about what I want like the OP said I can. If you don't like it, you can fuck off to your thread. I'm done talking to you.

by Anonymousreply 244March 25, 2019 3:52 PM

@r240

by Anonymousreply 245March 25, 2019 3:54 PM

Haters are going to give themselves an aneurysm from reaching so hard to deny the love between Armie and Timmy. They are scared and angry because they know it’s real.

by Anonymousreply 246March 25, 2019 3:55 PM

R246 this may be hard for you to grasp, but some people can admit charmie might be real but not feel the need to constantly post the same useless commentary that already has been posted 1000x

by Anonymousreply 247March 25, 2019 3:56 PM

to the OP who opens the next thread - please specify there is a thread just for crazy talk and that this thread is off limits to such talk. there are some 14 year olds R244 here who don't know how to take a hint that they're not wanted R242 R243 R247 but will apparently listen to the anonymous user who opens these threads

by Anonymousreply 248March 25, 2019 4:01 PM

Don’t know if this is a reach but mb2 is either trolling, or is someone in Ts life with stan like behaviour.. she’s posted a clip on insta with sister golden hair playing in the background

by Anonymousreply 249March 25, 2019 4:27 PM

r241 ikr. Like they're straight up lying now, no shame. And they have the balls to call others delusional? Even the media is hinting at it. Timmy called Armie his lover in front of who knows how many people at an industry event, blame him! Blame Armie for proudly announcing to the whole world they constantly ft/talk when they're both busy and with all that time difference! Blame their PR team for cooking up this joint bullshit! These people's butthurt will only get worse with time as this continues.

by Anonymousreply 250March 25, 2019 4:28 PM

R249 that's a real reach lmao. If there was anything I don't think timmy would want any more ''hints'' now LRD thing seems to be still on.

by Anonymousreply 251March 25, 2019 4:33 PM

R251 It’s just so weird to deny that they see each other basically as much as they can and as much as their schedules allow. That’s a fact whether you ship them or not. To pretend like it’s not true just indicates that it makes you uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 252March 25, 2019 4:35 PM

R249 yes that is a reach. She’s going through a classic rock phase

by Anonymousreply 253March 25, 2019 4:35 PM

R253 Can you explain to me what that song has to do with timmy? i don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 254March 25, 2019 5:21 PM

Sister Golden Hair is a song that Timmy's character Billy sings along to in a car ride during a memorable scene in the film "Miss Stevens". Timmy himself sang in in person to Peter Travers during an interview in the CMBYN era.

by Anonymousreply 255March 25, 2019 5:23 PM

Ah, thx... Reach... there is a girl in the back in that IG story with blond hair. Much more likely because of that.

by Anonymousreply 256March 25, 2019 5:29 PM

There's nothing crazy about coming to a reasonable conclusion based on the facts and evidence available. What's crazy is distorting those facts and evidence by claiming such ludicrous things as Armie and Timmy only seeing each other one time last year or that Armie is lying about how much he and Timmy FaceTime for PR. That's just desperate and pathetic and makes all the anti-charmies sound crazier than the charmies. I get that shippers can be annoying and people want to say things to spite them but no one is making things up out of thin air when it comes to Armie and Timmy's ~special and close~ relationship.

by Anonymousreply 257March 25, 2019 6:22 PM

[quote]or that Armie is lying about how much he and Timmy FaceTime for PR.

Remember when Timmy said there's a person he'd talk to forever and was all ~coy about it? Who could it be? 😏

by Anonymousreply 258March 25, 2019 9:28 PM

R258 where/when did he say that?

by Anonymousreply 259March 25, 2019 9:37 PM

not armie l am sure

by Anonymousreply 260March 25, 2019 9:43 PM

I would bet good money he was referring to Armie. Not much of a stretch.

by Anonymousreply 261March 25, 2019 9:53 PM

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE COOKIES?!

by Anonymousreply 262March 25, 2019 9:54 PM

I’m not a charmie and yet I wouldn’t be that surprised if he was referring to Armie tbh.

by Anonymousreply 263March 25, 2019 9:55 PM

(his puppy infatuation is cute, whether it's romantically inclined or not, but it's not likely to last. they usually don't. he sees something in Armie that he identifies strongly with "that's where I want to be and he's already there so I wanna learn from him as much as possible," but he's destined to outgrow Armie imo, mostly because Armie has too many moments of oblivious insecurity and immaturity. I think Tim's going to be better than that.)

by Anonymousreply 264March 25, 2019 9:56 PM

Armie armie armie. This is unbelievable. What about Armie & Friends? That would solve the problem. Because a Timmy Thread this one is not.

by Anonymousreply 265March 25, 2019 10:03 PM

talking with him forever about his kids and how his wife is smart

by Anonymousreply 266March 25, 2019 10:03 PM

(but what about the cookies?)

by Anonymousreply 267March 25, 2019 10:03 PM

Lets change things up with Pauline singing to Timmys pet turtle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268March 25, 2019 10:05 PM

Oh I thought that turtle was dead

by Anonymousreply 269March 25, 2019 10:11 PM

I’m sure the last thing on their mind when they’re...ahem....”conversing” is Armie’s wife. ;-)

by Anonymousreply 270March 25, 2019 10:12 PM

I thought this was the thread dedicated to the cookies? Why aren't y'all talking about the cookies?

by Anonymousreply 271March 25, 2019 10:16 PM

R264 it has lasted three years nearly... I think it will last. Armie was the bigger actor that treated him well, was willing to be friends. Also, working on such a small set up in Italy would have been a change for both of them. I like how the both say how much they trusted Luca, felt safe in filming the sex scenes, again, a first for both of them. Timmy and Armie bonded and will remain friends. Both of them have a strong loyalty towards friends. Whatever happens in their careers they will be always happy in meeting up.

by Anonymousreply 272March 25, 2019 10:19 PM

Ok, all of you who want to talk about Armie here you go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273March 25, 2019 10:25 PM

We don't want to talk about Armie, we want to talk about his wife. And, the cookies!

by Anonymousreply 274March 25, 2019 10:26 PM

wonder if she's adopted urdle or its another one. R269 last he mentioned him it was alive, I think they live for a long time. R273 there's literally an armie & Liz thread what is the point of that one? People have been over the top with the policing recently, its ridiculous making one thread after another

by Anonymousreply 275March 25, 2019 10:28 PM

I mean, for Timmy to still be so crazy about him after three years when he has so many options available to him, romantically and friendship-wise, he must see something he really, really likes. I’m just glad Armie decided to reciprocate so Timmy didn’t have to spend the best years of his life pining after someone he thought was unattainable. I love a happy ending.

by Anonymousreply 276March 25, 2019 10:28 PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

by Anonymousreply 277March 25, 2019 10:29 PM

Apparently a pet turtle can live 30-40 years. Urdle has a performative streak just like the rest of the chalamets, I thikn pauline should take him on tour.

by Anonymousreply 278March 25, 2019 11:04 PM

r278 maybe Urdle was part of Nicole's cruise ship act. I still want an explanation of that!!!

by Anonymousreply 279March 25, 2019 11:06 PM

Probably Urdle was just relieved to listen to some music that wasn't the usual rap Timmy plays...

by Anonymousreply 280March 25, 2019 11:25 PM

Yum!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281March 26, 2019 12:04 AM

(not to dredge up the Armie talk again but for the poster who asked when Timmy said he had a person he would choose to talk to forever, it was in the interview with Harry Styles for i-D magazine.)

by Anonymousreply 282March 26, 2019 1:14 AM

R276 youre sick and if you dont want to be dragged go to another thread you psycho

by Anonymousreply 283March 26, 2019 1:45 AM

R272 no one here wants to hear your crazy psychotic delusions. Go to the other thread and circle jerk your theories with the other escaped asylum crazies

by Anonymousreply 284March 26, 2019 1:48 AM

R261 hello there is another thread for you crazies to get together get out of this one

by Anonymousreply 285March 26, 2019 1:49 AM

R276 to talk about Timmy and Armie romance you may want to move to the thread dedicated to their lurve and lurve triangles

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286March 26, 2019 9:51 AM

r259 the i-D interview with Harry Styles

[quote]H: If you were told you were only allowed to listen to one song, watch one movie, read one book and talk to one person for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

[quote]T: Okay, one song, one movie, one book, one person... I just wrote that down. I put it in my notes. That’s a great question. One song would be Rain by Kid Cudi. One movie would be Punch Drunk Love. One book… The Book of Disquiet. That's just what I'm reading now. [bold]And one person... I’ll keep that mysterious. I’ll keep that to myself, but I have a clear answer in my head.[/bold] What about you? Can I flip that on you? Is that fair?

by Anonymousreply 287March 26, 2019 10:11 AM

R287 thanks!

by Anonymousreply 288March 26, 2019 11:02 AM

R287 He could have lied and said his mom. He literally cannot help himself

by Anonymousreply 289March 26, 2019 11:18 AM

R289 Still doesn't mean he was thinking about Armie. He has a life, friends and acquaintances that we don't know about. He could have someone dear to his heart who's not Armie. People often say that he always drops Armie's name casually to fans and people in the industry at events. Well yeah, because he's definitely a close friend AND well-known. Is he supposed to be talking about a secret partner to strangers and colleagues? Of course he's going to mention public figures he gets along with.

by Anonymousreply 290March 26, 2019 11:56 AM

Whoever he was talking about is a very lucky person!

by Anonymousreply 291March 26, 2019 12:12 PM

I’m sure Timmy’s "secret partner" is thrilled Timmy's calling Armie his lover to industry people, mentions him every chance he gets and talks to him constantly. That Timmy, what a great boyfriend! lol

by Anonymousreply 292March 26, 2019 12:26 PM

R290 if he was talking about somebody other than Armie why keep it secret? The interview was published after that thing with LRD. Why not mention her (I'm not her fan at all, just trying to justify Armie's version)

by Anonymousreply 293March 26, 2019 12:28 PM

I think he was talking about Armie for sure. Given how much they talk and that he wouldn’t say the person’s name. This was an instance where he couldn’t come right out and say Armie without it seeming weird. Especially in a national magazine interview that would be widely read. If it was someone in his family or a childhood best friend, he could’ve just said that. And just generally speaking, I really think Timmy would have no problem talking to Armie forever.

by Anonymousreply 294March 26, 2019 12:56 PM

I do agree that you can't possibly know who he meant because you don't know him, but then again let's face it, he doesn't have a "secret partner" and the name Armie comes to mind purely because of how much they actually talk (and we do know that, so). I don't think there's that many people he facetimes/texts basically every day, other than his sister maybe.

by Anonymousreply 295March 26, 2019 12:57 PM

I think he didn’t want to lie and say someone he didn’t actually mean so he decided to be coy about it because he couldn’t say the person he actually had in mind (Armie). Timmy seems like someone who hates lying and that’s why he’s so bad at it. I can relate to that.

by Anonymousreply 296March 26, 2019 1:04 PM

Who Timmy fucking?

by Anonymousreply 297March 26, 2019 1:24 PM

straight LRD gay WILL bi both

by Anonymousreply 298March 26, 2019 1:29 PM

At the moment nobody, r297. But that's only because Armie isn't with him. Give it a couple of months and he'll be fucking Armie......or vice versa.

by Anonymousreply 299March 26, 2019 1:34 PM

R297 anyone he stands next to

by Anonymousreply 300March 26, 2019 1:35 PM

R299 go to the other thread crazy

by Anonymousreply 301March 26, 2019 1:38 PM

R296 bye you insane fangirl

by Anonymousreply 302March 26, 2019 1:39 PM

R290 check into a mental hospital

by Anonymousreply 303March 26, 2019 1:39 PM

Timmy’s dong is everhard.

by Anonymousreply 304March 26, 2019 1:44 PM

The Armie is my lover BS. He was talking to Elizabeth Debecki. If she hadn't seen the movie how would you describe the relationship between Elio and Oliver? Plus he also said "he's my Oliver." And he looked drunk. You are really going to pull a muscle with all this stretching.

by Anonymousreply 305March 26, 2019 1:53 PM

R305 Stretching? Lol. You're the one looking for excuses.

He said it. It's on video. That's a fact.

by Anonymousreply 306March 26, 2019 2:20 PM

R303 Are you talking to your reflection in the mirror?

by Anonymousreply 307March 26, 2019 2:25 PM

Plus Elizabeth wasn't the only one he said it to that night, he was also telling random journalists.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308March 26, 2019 2:30 PM

R290 I never implied that it was Armie. You guys are too quick to jump the gun. When that interview first came out, most people thought maybe LRD but many had doubts because that relationship was in its infancy, if it even really exists. His answer fuels so much speculation and people rightfully or wrongly assume it’s armie. He literally cannot lie and have an easier life. He could pour water on some speculation on his relationship with Armie by not giving such vague answers. that’s all I was saying. That being said, it’s sad if he genuinely considers Armie as a best friend that he’d like to talk to for the rest of his life, but the world just won’t let him be great.

by Anonymousreply 309March 26, 2019 2:48 PM

Sad for whom? Timmy’s crazy stans who think they know what and who is best for him? Judging by Timmy’s shit-eating grin whenever he’s with Armie or talks about him, I’d say it’s far from sad for him that he loves him so much. No one here actually knows either of them and what they’re actually like. Obviously Timmy likes what he sees because no one is forcing him to act the way he does with Armie going on three years now. People are just jealous.

by Anonymousreply 310March 26, 2019 3:08 PM

Whoever thinks Timmy was just kidding by introducing Armie as his lover get a clue. I mean seriously, who the hell goes around introducing someone (even jokingly) to random strangers as their lover? Think about it. Have you ever been in a social setting where someone came up to you and introduced someone to you as their lover? Um, if you have, maybe you live in an alternate universe or something.

by Anonymousreply 311March 26, 2019 3:17 PM

Timmy's smart. He knows how unhinged both Liz and Armie are. He also knows having spent time at their house that both may know a few of his secrets. He doesn't want to burn bridges. He also knows Armie though extremely jealous ( think about his meltdowns and the timing of the Batman rumors which are timed after Dune announcements to try to deflectures attention) wants to fuck him. So he uses this to stay in his good graces. He finds Armie amusing and Armie has potent weed too.

by Anonymousreply 312March 26, 2019 3:23 PM

Sometimes I get the impression that no one in these threads has ever been in love or in a meaningful relationship. Because guess what? When that happens, you wanna talk to that person alllllll the time, you wanna tell everyyyyyybody how great they are, you wanna be with them as much as possible, you wanna brag that they’re with you and you’re with them. This is actually perfectly normal behavior when you’re in love with someone.

by Anonymousreply 313March 26, 2019 3:24 PM

Exactly, r313. Like introducing them as your lover for example. lol I agree with you 100%.

by Anonymousreply 314March 26, 2019 3:31 PM

the crazies on this thread are employed by Liz to keep her husband relevant to Timmy fans. She doesn't even care if they're shippers. She knows that to the general public they look like an ordinary couple. She just wants charmies to continue talking about Armie so she can shill movie tix and other crap.

by Anonymousreply 315March 26, 2019 3:31 PM

R314 youre psycho get out

by Anonymousreply 316March 26, 2019 3:57 PM

R313 crazy alert

by Anonymousreply 317March 26, 2019 3:57 PM

R311 mental hospital

by Anonymousreply 318March 26, 2019 3:58 PM

The person Timothee didn’t want to name in that interview could be someone not famous, who doesn’t want to be known by his crazy fans.

Yes, I’ve had friends introduce other friends as their wives or husbands as a joke. Who knows what he meant but Timothee was clearly joking.

Think what you like though, I enjoy reading everyone’s shared delusions. This is the longest fanfic I’ve ever read, and a multi- author one at that.

by Anonymousreply 319March 26, 2019 5:05 PM

I just find the idea that Timmy would joke about his ex costar who’s male, married and has two kids being his lover to his colleagues and journalists for shits and giggles yet almost pee his pants when a reporter asks him a harmless question about his supposed girlfriend hysterical. r313 is spot on. Seems like some people in here don’t have the slightest clue what it’s like to be super into someone.

by Anonymousreply 320March 26, 2019 5:11 PM

The only fanfic in here is the stuff written by pressed fans who have to twist themselves into pretzels to explain away all the things we have seen between Armie and Timmy over the past two years. The attempted “explanations” as to why they act like two lovesick fools become more and more ridiculous with each passing day as the excuses keep dwindling.

by Anonymousreply 321March 26, 2019 5:15 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322March 26, 2019 5:17 PM

It’s been a whole week since she was in the Mail. Is anyone actually shooting that Dreamland movie?

by Anonymousreply 323March 26, 2019 5:22 PM

Lmao they always say the exact same stuff about her relationship with Timmy, it’s hilarious

by Anonymousreply 324March 26, 2019 5:26 PM

She looks older than 19 in those photos, I wonder why her pr had them published. Note the take off jacket even if very cold so pap can get the nipple shot...

by Anonymousreply 325March 26, 2019 5:36 PM

Good point. The high temp in Paris yesterday was 52F

by Anonymousreply 326March 26, 2019 5:51 PM

R322 the date is wrong. she is in NYC right now. check out her friend truewhitaker's insta story, yesterday she posted videos of lrd and her friends at her apartment

by Anonymousreply 327March 26, 2019 6:16 PM

Yeah, she’s back in NY. Wonder if her part in Dreamland is done. Too bad, was hoping for more pics with Armie lol.

by Anonymousreply 328March 26, 2019 6:26 PM

if you really payed attetion she didnt even spent a hole week on set in montreal

by Anonymousreply 329March 26, 2019 6:36 PM

Armie looked like he was a DEA Agent or something like this. She was in handcuffs in the pics. Maybe he gets sucked into drug traffaking and his sister gets killed. Drama... you know.

R329 Yeah... maybe 5 days of shooting,

by Anonymousreply 330March 26, 2019 6:42 PM

A week shooting the movie, six months "preparing" for it and calling it a difficult and exciting role? Hope she is back on set soon and there is more to the role, otherwise the girl suffers from delusions.

by Anonymousreply 331March 26, 2019 6:57 PM

even if she's got more to shoot all that talk of preparing 6 months in advance was beyond ridiculous, but I guess it made the PR thing that bit more obvious to see

by Anonymousreply 332March 26, 2019 7:01 PM

maybe the shooting will move to detroit sometime in april. when do u guys think this movie is done?

by Anonymousreply 333March 26, 2019 7:06 PM

Cmon guys the role she prepped for for 6 months was pretending to be Timmys girlfriend. Timmy skipped the prep thats why he sucked

by Anonymousreply 334March 26, 2019 7:15 PM

R334 True! He is a great actor... but he sucked at this. Really, really bad. Razzie bad.

by Anonymousreply 335March 26, 2019 7:43 PM

Timmy's a great actor as long as he has a script to stick to. lol

by Anonymousreply 336March 26, 2019 10:00 PM

R336 timmy is a great actor, but a terrible liar. Fixed it for you :)

by Anonymousreply 337March 26, 2019 10:07 PM

True Whitaker is Forest's daughter. Didn't know they were friends.

by Anonymousreply 338March 26, 2019 10:52 PM

R338 she and grace go to nyu together

by Anonymousreply 339March 26, 2019 11:14 PM

Bracing myself for the meltdown if Tim likes Lily’s new post on insta

by Anonymousreply 340March 26, 2019 11:30 PM

would be funny if he did, keeps coming back to IG just to like her pics but never his friends or something. Got to do a little something to show its tru luv

by Anonymousreply 341March 26, 2019 11:33 PM

Her mom is so beautiful in her latest IG story. Truly a one-of-a-kind beauty.

by Anonymousreply 342March 26, 2019 11:36 PM

Her cat is fucking ugly.

by Anonymousreply 343March 27, 2019 12:10 AM

R341 never likes his bbfs posts or even his sister.. but have to like some lrd posts to show he's still interested

by Anonymousreply 344March 27, 2019 2:19 AM

342 until she smile and show her gap tooth

by Anonymousreply 345March 27, 2019 2:20 AM

R342 until she smile and show her gap tooth

by Anonymousreply 346March 27, 2019 2:21 AM

Thanks R290, the voice of reason in this craziness. Timmy's thinking of someone else, and it's not mummy dearest and it sure isn't Mr. Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 347March 27, 2019 3:57 AM

So tell us exactly how do you know to whom Timmy was referring, r347? You don't know just like the rest of us. It could've been anyone including Armie.

by Anonymousreply 348March 27, 2019 4:29 AM

Elizabignumbertwothatblocksthetoilet

by Anonymousreply 349March 27, 2019 4:35 AM

Just Jared also says LRD is in Paris. How do we know the NYC posts aren’t old? And check out the photo with the Chanel logo aimed right at the pap. Our girl is a pro.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350March 27, 2019 1:04 PM

Honestly, I don't think she needs to do PR to get Chanel stuff.

by Anonymousreply 351March 27, 2019 1:19 PM

R348 I'm not telling you shit. You wouldn't believe it anyway.

by Anonymousreply 352March 27, 2019 2:11 PM

r352, If you won't tell me it means you CAN'T tell me because you don't know. But if you want to give it a try, tell me, I'd believe just about anything at this point.

by Anonymousreply 353March 27, 2019 2:25 PM

Please R353, can we not? Anyone coming here with some sort of super secret info they can't share is an obvious troll.

Don't feed, ignore.

by Anonymousreply 354March 27, 2019 2:37 PM

R350 it’s a question of who is fudging their timelines and I think it’s more likely tabloids are being lazy about things, we already know sometimes pap photos are not released right away. I never fully trust the dates there

by Anonymousreply 355March 27, 2019 2:43 PM

R350 daily mail said she was in paris with her mom on the 25th and just jared said she was with a friend on the 26th. both are wrong bc shes in nyc since monday. her friends ig stories usually tells where she is

by Anonymousreply 356March 27, 2019 2:48 PM

Elizasmell

by Anonymousreply 357March 27, 2019 2:49 PM

R356 not sure how ig works but can you upload old footage on it. Like from another day?

by Anonymousreply 358March 27, 2019 2:55 PM

R358 yes you can!

by Anonymousreply 359March 27, 2019 3:02 PM

Liz Hammer looks like a man. Armie must be gay.

by Anonymousreply 360March 27, 2019 3:28 PM

Liz Jenner . Kaitlyn's twin.

by Anonymousreply 361March 27, 2019 3:30 PM

how old is this picture? before or after he started dating the daughter?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362March 27, 2019 3:33 PM

“the baby freshman who would steal kisses on the lips”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363March 27, 2019 3:34 PM

R362 really old. He probably thinks LRD is royalty.

by Anonymousreply 364March 27, 2019 3:36 PM

R363 I think Timmy Tim likes girls a lot. He might be bi but not 100% gay.

by Anonymousreply 365March 27, 2019 3:38 PM

R365 Never thought he is 100% gay. Get a strong bi vibe from him. Would be great. Same here. We just have more to choose from!

R364 That would be horrible. Btw, Depp is not a great actor. Not someone to idolize.

R361 Was thinking the same. Looks like a Jenner. Anyone knows what she is doing in Dubai or wherever she is? probably "working"...

by Anonymousreply 366March 27, 2019 4:01 PM

R366 don’t see the posts you are referring to re: Liz Jenner and Dubai?

by Anonymousreply 367March 27, 2019 4:18 PM

R367 Someone said she looks like Kris Jenner and I agreed.

The Dubai thing was just me asking if anyone knows why she is there. She is not in Dubai though. She is in Doha, Qatar. Probably "working"...

by Anonymousreply 368March 27, 2019 4:35 PM

*Caitlyn

by Anonymousreply 369March 27, 2019 4:39 PM

Timmy should never give a shout-out to Card B again! Cancel her Timmy, just like The Weeknd. Hope Frank Ocean and Kid Cudi don't have any skeletons in the closet. He has no one to stan anymore soon...

by Anonymousreply 370March 27, 2019 5:58 PM

tbf he was shouting her out back when literally everyone else was, everyone was on the cardi b train. This stuff that's come out about her is pretty fucked up

by Anonymousreply 371March 27, 2019 6:01 PM

Didn't he unfollow her a while back? Lol. He's gonna experience a few more of those rude awakenings I reckon.

by Anonymousreply 372March 27, 2019 6:03 PM

What "rude awakening"? He's a famous actor, surrounded by pedo/rapist/abusers directors and actors. That's just Hollywood culture. He literally worked for an alleged pedophile and only backed out AFTER filming was done because the hypocritical #Metoo movement blew out. Is he supposed to feel some kind of shame because he used to stan (along with most teens and young adults in America) a rapper who admitted she coerced men for money using her pussy? I get it, you hate rappers and all that, but this is literally nothing. Tim is no angel, he has nothing to be ashamed of relating to this particular story, and IF he were to feel so righteous about it then he'd better quit acting altogether.

by Anonymousreply 373March 27, 2019 6:11 PM

R373 amen

by Anonymousreply 374March 27, 2019 6:15 PM

R373 Spin it all you want, it's a shitty thing to learn about someone you idolised. And I wasn't talking about simple stanning, btw, he probably met her somewhere and didn't like what he saw/heard. Because he DID unfollow her for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 375March 27, 2019 6:22 PM

R375 Yes, I'm sure cardi b broke Lil Timmy Tim's heart one way or another. He idolised her so much and I bet she refused to sign his shirt or whatever. As if this wasn't enough, we learn today that she robbed men. The horror! I hope Will holds him tight tonight and keeps an eye on him during this difficult time.

by Anonymousreply 376March 27, 2019 7:11 PM

There’s another interview with Armie that came out today that was done during TIFF where he again talked about being upset that he wasn’t there with Timmy this time lol.

[quote]“I love being at the festival, but to come back and have Timmy be here, I’m like, 'Wait, shouldn’t we be doing press together?’" says Hammer.

It’s like when your ex-boyfriend starts seeing someone else, I suggest.

“Yeah, and I’m really upset about it,” he joked, folding his hands delicately where one could just make out the faint etchings of unexpected finger tattoo, his wife’s initials on his ring finger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377March 27, 2019 7:18 PM

The shit hip hop rappers sing about doing to women in their songs is equal to or worse than what cardi did. But of course cardi gets all the outrage.....

by Anonymousreply 378March 27, 2019 7:21 PM

Ummm was the interviewer’s comment about the tattoo meant to be ironic given Armie’s comment? Pretty hilarious either way.

by Anonymousreply 379March 27, 2019 7:21 PM

R378 Even though it is despicable, they sing about it. She did it for real. And she gets a lot of support. Don't worry, she will still have a career. Unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 380March 27, 2019 7:25 PM

Armie was a possessive and horny boy at TIFF. That’s why they had to call in reinforcements afterwards aka LRD.

by Anonymousreply 381March 27, 2019 7:30 PM

R381 I think he was really glad when Liz fucked off after one day, and he was alone with Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 382March 27, 2019 7:32 PM

It's bold of this interviewer to compare the situation to an ex boyfriend, following by a not so subtle observation on Armie's ring.

by Anonymousreply 383March 27, 2019 7:36 PM

R380 you think rappers are singing about shit like that and then treating women with respect?? Lol ok . At least cardi isnt bragging and glorifying things she did in her songs like most rappers do.

by Anonymousreply 384March 27, 2019 7:37 PM

R384 Tbh, I don't really care and I don't like that kinda music.

by Anonymousreply 385March 27, 2019 7:41 PM

Damn, that was awk. ward. R377

by Anonymousreply 386March 27, 2019 7:57 PM

[quote]In Find Me, Aciman shows us Elio’s father, Samuel, on a trip from Florence to Rome to visit Elio, who has become a gifted classical pianist. A chance encounter on the train with a beautiful young woman upends Sami’s plans and changes his life forever.

[quote]Elio soon moves to Paris, where he, too, has a consequential affair, while Oliver, now a New England college professor with a family, suddenly finds himself contemplating a return trip across the Atlantic.

Elio's father fucking a young woman, who wants to read or see that shit? I bet if there's a sequel his old straight ass will have the most explicit sex scene and LRD will get the role without auditioning as always

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387March 27, 2019 8:49 PM

I wish I could get rich off the tears of everyone bitching about a book they have not read yet

by Anonymousreply 388March 27, 2019 9:21 PM

R387 lol so true

by Anonymousreply 389March 27, 2019 9:28 PM

Pete talking about the Cudi bday dinner. Apparently he thought it was just going to be him and cudi but then timmy showed up, and then Kanye showed up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390March 27, 2019 9:29 PM

R387, I want to read that.

by Anonymousreply 391March 28, 2019 6:21 AM

R377 hmmm that interviewer was very bold indeed. I’m starting to feel like they all know something we’re not privy to.. British GQ outright ship them and they’re not even shy about it. How I wish we could find out for sure

by Anonymousreply 392March 28, 2019 11:31 AM

They either know shit or know that they're not together. Magazines would never joke so openly about two actors actually having an affair.

by Anonymousreply 393March 28, 2019 12:42 PM

With all the innuendos constantly being made about them, it seems like it’s one of the worst kept secrets in Hollywood

by Anonymousreply 394March 28, 2019 12:55 PM

What if the British GQ photographer saw something on the set of Armie’s shoot with Timmy purportedly being there and told some of his colleagues? And that’s why the media across the pond is so brazen?

by Anonymousreply 395March 28, 2019 12:58 PM

Does anyone else love how well-spoken Timmy is? Especially for his age. I've been watching tons of interviews from the CMBYN promo tour and his answers were always so thoughtful and intelligent. Beauty and brains what a combo. ;-) It's kind of funny how during those interviews he seemed so relaxed but on talk shows he was visibly nervous. I think he does better when he's talking about the movie because it's something he can focus on.

by Anonymousreply 396March 28, 2019 1:53 PM

I think he's remarkably well-spoken for his age. The way he and Emma Stone discussed their craft really showed his awareness and eloquence about how emotion and acting work. And I was just re-reading a CMBYN TIFF interview this week, the one where he was saying he always sabotages his romantic relationships, and what he actually said was, "I have this sense of independent heartbreak, of annulling romances before they get their feet off the ground…" which is a moving and self-aware way to phrase that. He seems like someone who feels and thinks so deeply.

by Anonymousreply 397March 28, 2019 2:10 PM

I agree, r397. I loved that interview with Emma Stone. He really does speak maturely for his age. Not a lot of young actors can articulate as well as he does.

by Anonymousreply 398March 28, 2019 2:30 PM

Not too long ago it was brought up that Armie and/or Timmy could possibly be lurking here. If that's true and I mean IF it is, they must know by now how many people think they're together. Some (not all) people here are basically saying, we all know you're together. So I don't understand why they feel the need to hide it anymore. Do they really think they're fooling anyone by obviously trying to keep it a secret?

by Anonymousreply 399March 28, 2019 3:12 PM

r377 I was blown away when he said in an interview that we are all shopping for personalities when we are teenagers. I'd never though of it that way but it is the perfect metaphor...and he's barely out of his teens!

by Anonymousreply 400March 28, 2019 3:36 PM

R399 We definitely know Timmy was/is lurking on Tumblr. That tree post was so fucking random... I know there is coincidence, but c'mon!

by Anonymousreply 401March 28, 2019 4:07 PM

I don’t think they really care if people know or speculate about it but they’re also not going to come out or be super obvious about it, either. Not anytime soon at least.

by Anonymousreply 402March 28, 2019 4:23 PM

Speaking of CMBYN interviews, I was reading some and in one Timmy says their souls felt a proximity in those early weeks. I'm sorry but who the hell talks like that about their 'bro'?!

by Anonymousreply 403March 28, 2019 6:19 PM

Yes, that tree post couldn't have been more obvious. I mean, they ask him to post a pic of a tree and then he does and writes: "your tree." I mean how can anyone not see that he posted what they asked him to?

by Anonymousreply 404March 28, 2019 9:38 PM

I'd never heard that quote from Timmy, r403. Interesting. I guess maybe even early on they'd developed some kind of feelings for each other.

by Anonymousreply 405March 28, 2019 9:41 PM

Aaannd...on a totally different topic, which has been discussed for the umpteenth time, (I'm doing it myself because I'm in awe of his intellect) I always find myself amazed at his eloquence, incisive insight, and astute observational skills, especially going back to when he was just 18 or 19. I was watching the One & Two SXSW videos earlier today, and I have never before heard an actor speak with such a comprehensive grasp of the role he was playing and how it interconnected with the concept of movie as a whole. He even expounded on the parental characters as a metaphor for what they go through in a divorce. If you watch the interviews for the first time, you get the impression from his uninterested, chewing-gum persona, that he's somewhat douch-ey, but you would have to admit, when he speaks his mind in-depth on the subject of the movie's plot and characters, his intelligence glows. Armie was right, he is a young man with the gift of the wisdom of an old sage.

by Anonymousreply 406March 28, 2019 9:55 PM

Will is in Jordan!

by Anonymousreply 407March 28, 2019 10:30 PM

For some reason I like knowing that he’s with Tim, he seems like a good guy.

by Anonymousreply 408March 28, 2019 10:32 PM

And he's swilling a beer....hope he's doing it in private in a very conservative culture.

by Anonymousreply 409March 28, 2019 10:35 PM

Alcohol is legal in Jordan, I checked that too because I was a little surprised. Apparently restaurants and hotels can serve it.

by Anonymousreply 410March 28, 2019 11:24 PM

Jordan is relatively libral, it is one of the few countries that recognises Israel and if you goggle Queen Rania you will see that the hijab is not compulsory.

by Anonymousreply 411March 28, 2019 11:38 PM

As long as they don't go smooching anyone in public they'll be okay

by Anonymousreply 412March 29, 2019 12:35 AM

R366 What a sad spectacle she's making of herself pestering those drivers to either take pictures of her or pose for her to share on IG. And for less thsn 4 k likes a pop. Lol. A picture of Armie's elbow would get a lot more likes and comments.

by Anonymousreply 413March 29, 2019 1:34 AM

R410, R411 what are you the Jordanian tourist board? Enough with the PSAs, jeez....

by Anonymousreply 414March 29, 2019 2:05 AM

Love this comment. I'm sure it's 100% true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415March 29, 2019 2:20 AM

R415, what's she talking about? HS? What's that?

by Anonymousreply 416March 29, 2019 3:15 AM

In high school. She looks tragic and obviously this is for attention

by Anonymousreply 417March 29, 2019 3:17 AM

She is also 22? She sounds 14

by Anonymousreply 418March 29, 2019 3:28 AM

wow you sad people really will shit on ANY woman that has any connection to him won't you.

by Anonymousreply 419March 29, 2019 6:25 AM

It's obvious he was popular in high school, but also insecure af which is what made him kinda obnoxious I think. I wouldn't use the word cool but then again I'm not in performing arts.

by Anonymousreply 420March 29, 2019 8:38 AM

nick spiro commented on mb2s IG post lol. He comes across as a bit of a thirsty hanger on

by Anonymousreply 421March 29, 2019 12:07 PM

R421 Oh definitely. He's a weird one.

by Anonymousreply 422March 29, 2019 12:18 PM

R422 bit of a werid one yeah, It's like how he was all over Lizs IG for a time (& apparently mb2's back last year) Does he have a GF? I thought he did for some reason

by Anonymousreply 423March 29, 2019 12:21 PM

He commented on one of Liz’s pics from Qatar yesterday, too. No one follows him back or responds to his comments but that doesn’t stop him lol.

by Anonymousreply 424March 29, 2019 12:35 PM

(but did he fuck all the girlies? that's the million-dollar question.)

by Anonymousreply 425March 29, 2019 12:52 PM

R423 iirc a few people here said he was with Cazzie David, don’t know if it’s true though.

by Anonymousreply 426March 29, 2019 1:03 PM

R426 who Nick? He's just a clinger. Cazzie is just a friend. Cazzie is Timmy's friend. Maybe how Nick met Timmy. And Presumably how Pete Davidson met Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 427March 29, 2019 1:11 PM

Cazzie likes them weird, but Nic is friendzoned. Interesting that Cazzie and Pauline have started following each other, Cazzie follows Timmy but he doesn't follow her, but he follows her gay bestie Owen. Small weird world...

by Anonymousreply 428March 29, 2019 1:28 PM

(but did he fuck all the girlies? that's the million-dollar question.)

I think some girls AND guys.

by Anonymousreply 429March 29, 2019 1:38 PM

Harper Hammer in 10 years

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430March 29, 2019 1:43 PM

So funny, yet so true, r430.

by Anonymousreply 431March 29, 2019 2:31 PM

I remember some people used to theorize that nspiro lets tim use his account and comment under his name cause he used to comment about armie a lot too. It’s a far fetched theory, but it also would let tim be able to comment freely while going undetected.

by Anonymousreply 432March 29, 2019 2:47 PM

Armie in Montreal. I presume this is from last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433March 29, 2019 2:49 PM

LOOOOOL

by Anonymousreply 434March 29, 2019 2:49 PM

I think Armie is sitting next to Gary Oldman

by Anonymousreply 435March 29, 2019 2:54 PM

His good friend who is visiting him in Montreal is at the dinner, too. His Will, haha.

by Anonymousreply 436March 29, 2019 2:58 PM

Yep, that guy was also with Armie in NY last summer when he was rehearsing for the play.

by Anonymousreply 437March 29, 2019 2:59 PM

Which guy is his friend in the pic?

by Anonymousreply 438March 29, 2019 3:02 PM

R432 Thought so too but nah, different styles. You can usually tell by the punctuation. The guy's just weird I think.

by Anonymousreply 439March 29, 2019 3:05 PM

R438 The Asian guy in the white shirt on the right in the very front.

by Anonymousreply 440March 29, 2019 3:06 PM

R424 thats what makes it embarrassing lol

by Anonymousreply 441March 29, 2019 3:19 PM

oh and he deleted it (or she did)

by Anonymousreply 442March 29, 2019 3:25 PM

Thanks, r440. Do we know his name? Anything about him? Just curious.

by Anonymousreply 443March 29, 2019 3:33 PM

nvm, IG glitch I think

by Anonymousreply 444March 29, 2019 3:39 PM

his IG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445March 29, 2019 3:44 PM

an interesting one (with enty desperately pushing the timmy-is-a-rude-asshole-all-the-time narrative it seems to be obviously about timmy) Again likely complete BS with some kind of agenda behind it like the others, but fun to speculate about lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446March 29, 2019 3:55 PM

And he's a psychologist, very interesting.

by Anonymousreply 447March 29, 2019 3:56 PM

And I'm starting to think there's a certain number of bad blinds about timmy enty has to put out now lmao 2 years of nothing but now we're getting them monthly...timmy just can't stop being an asshole! Again it's kept very vague, but with the closeted bit thrown in this time. Desperate to know whats behind all this, it happened so suddenly and out of no where

by Anonymousreply 448March 29, 2019 4:03 PM

R448 I don’t believe any of these blinds but with people thinking Liz has something to do with them this is an interesting addition to the usual stuff about him being an asshole...

by Anonymousreply 449March 29, 2019 4:05 PM

R449 yeah I'm not sure Liz would want more rumours about timmys sexuality which would inevitably feed charmie rumours, but I do think there's a specific person who has it out for him - or enty just wants clicks lol but the way he's pushing so hard this story of tim being a massive asshole when everything outside contradicts that is really weird.

by Anonymousreply 450March 29, 2019 4:10 PM

Wait doesnt enty have a no outing policy?? So now he is outing tim? Also “always rude” lmaoooo this is really a hit job.

by Anonymousreply 451March 29, 2019 4:14 PM

Holy shit that blind!!! Doesn't matter if he is rude or not, of course he is not, outing him like this is pretty unusual. Even for Enty! "Apparently now that closet door is about to bust wide open." He either really knows something, or he is talking BS. but this seems strange.

by Anonymousreply 452March 29, 2019 4:28 PM

I doubt he knows anything but even if he does, this seems really extra, even for Enty. It certainly won’t help temper the speculation about him and Armie.

by Anonymousreply 453March 29, 2019 4:31 PM

Saying "always rude" but never having any real info/details shows he very much doesn't know something. It's just weird that its sort of been stepped up to include being closeted (and about entys no outing rule or whatever, he's written other blinds about closeted people which are pretty obvious, so he doesn't really care)

R453 I think now most people have established that the blinds are BS this won't change much, I don't believe this blind at all but I do think he's bi anyway

by Anonymousreply 454March 29, 2019 4:33 PM

Yeah he’s “always rude” but magically has no problem turning on his charm around fans, other actors, directors, etc ... but then cant seem to cover up his inner asshole when around a reporter who leaks stuff to enty !!

I think either

1) enty has some actual tea about tim being gay and has been building up to a bigger hit piece about him (this is the first time he’s predicting something before it happens instead of just making up a story about past event)

Or

2) he knows tim gets click so just makes shit up, and saying he is gay is believable. Half the comments are like “no shit” people will forget about the “about to come out” comment and move on to the next thing when it doesnt materialize

Most likely #2

by Anonymousreply 455March 29, 2019 4:37 PM

clickbait

by Anonymousreply 456March 29, 2019 4:39 PM

R455 I also thing Nr2. His wording though... "bust wide open". Seems weird. As if someone knows more and is going to drop a story...

by Anonymousreply 457March 29, 2019 4:40 PM

Bet this has something to do with Will being in Jordan. Could be that he (or someone else) put 2 and 2 together and somehow ended up with 56.

by Anonymousreply 458March 29, 2019 4:40 PM

R458 I mean if you really thought that tim and LRD were in love, it is kind of funny to see him take a close male friend with him on set instead of his GF. I suppose they have enough to start rumors there if they want, but the entire thing is so forced

by Anonymousreply 459March 29, 2019 4:43 PM

It is pretty convenient for him now. Calling him rude in his last blinds and revealing them on top of that. He can now say that "rude actor" and everyone knows who he means.

by Anonymousreply 460March 29, 2019 4:44 PM

Well put, R458

by Anonymousreply 461March 29, 2019 4:45 PM

I don’t think this has anything to do with Will being in Jordan. Don’t think Enty would know or care about that. The wording makes it sound almost scandalous and something he’s been building up to for a while. But I still think it’s probably BS.

by Anonymousreply 462March 29, 2019 4:46 PM

Enty's site is fanfic, no better than this site.

Maybe related to this? She sees something like this in fan gossip sites and a blind item is born. (It's all old news for us)

[quote]Kid Cudi Gay? Allegedly Secretly Dating The New “it” Boy In Hollywood Timothée Chalamet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463March 29, 2019 4:46 PM

Enty got the Milan story from DL! We talked about it and it was a blind. There was another story here on DL, nothing about Timmy, where people were saying Enty got it from DL. Now we talk about Will going to Jordan, and he writes a blind...

by Anonymousreply 464March 29, 2019 4:46 PM

R458 that's likely, like how the milan interview blind likely came after someone saw that tweet and then went from there. Reading BI sites, so many seem to just be pulled from thin air based on little tibits on the internet and have a story built around them. How he's worded this one though makes it sound like he has another planned with a follow up. R459 they're easy to speculate about so easy to make up a BI based on it. R460 he seems to really want that to stick

by Anonymousreply 465March 29, 2019 4:46 PM

R463 ok that's a likely source

by Anonymousreply 466March 29, 2019 4:48 PM

Someone on LA mentioned the Kanye forum.

Some comments.

[quote]Yo how did timothee get into these circles? A year ago he did a gay bicycling movie and now he’s at private dinners with ye and cudi? How this leap happen

[quote]he ****in frank ocean on the low

[quote]Cudi def dipped in the pool and I'm gon be real on Tim end if you ****ing your idol it isn't gay it's the realist **** you can do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467March 29, 2019 4:48 PM

Lmao enty really is in it for the fanfic drama but the drought is boring so I’m here for it

by Anonymousreply 468March 29, 2019 4:52 PM

Enty no better than DL , BG is the only one that doesn't bullshit all the time even if most of the blinds are boring or based on stuff already published.

by Anonymousreply 469March 29, 2019 4:53 PM

Enty always talks about closeted actors. nothing new. but the way he phrased it is unusual. Sounds like something is up really soon.

by Anonymousreply 470March 29, 2019 4:53 PM

R463 Lipstickgallary is even worse than Dl. Someone posts two pics of Cudi with timmy and claims they are dating...

by Anonymousreply 471March 29, 2019 4:55 PM

Either Enty is making all this stuff up from his own imagination or there is someone feeding him these blinds about Tim. Don’t think he’s getting this stuff from gossip forums. If nothing comes to pass from this blind since he’s claiming things are about to be busted wide open, then we can finally stop talking about him and his blinds once and for all. I hope for Timmy’s sake this is just more BS.

by Anonymousreply 472March 29, 2019 4:59 PM

I guess this is pretty unlikely, but is there any chance Enty got wind of someone having some sort of incriminating pics or videos and that’s why he’s being so confident that it’s all about to come out?

by Anonymousreply 473March 29, 2019 5:04 PM

R473 Yeah... something is up. He seems to be pretty sure about it and the fact it's going to be public soon.

by Anonymousreply 474March 29, 2019 5:10 PM

R473 could be that the person whose been feeding the timmy is an asshole bullshit to enty has also fed something like that. First time he's actual tried to predict something happen as oppose to talking about things that have already happened, so maybe there is something real in relation to tims sexuality (but not the asshole stuff which I'm 100% convinced is completely made up) Just have to wait and see. Lord help this thread if something does come out about tim being not straight lmao

by Anonymousreply 475March 29, 2019 5:10 PM

R475 Isn't it sad that in this day and age it's still a story if someone comes out as bi or gay... I mean, i would be happy for him if he is bi. It's great. We have more to choose from.

by Anonymousreply 476March 29, 2019 5:12 PM

R475 Jesus... the website would crash lmao

by Anonymousreply 477March 29, 2019 5:15 PM

You care about this thread? Care about his career. That's bad for business, I hear Jordan denies entry to celebrities who are not straight. He better be the good boy with the girl for a longer time.

by Anonymousreply 478March 29, 2019 5:16 PM

R476 Hollywood is really something else, people out there marrying and having kids for the sake of looking straight and getting the work they want. Fucked industry. Whole point of acting is becoming someone else, you could be lauded for being a brilliant actor but come out as gay and all of a sudden you're not capable of acting straight convincingly.

Honestly I don't think anything decent is gonna come from this. He's off the radar filming for months, it would be a weird time to suddenly have proof of anything and have some big public outing.

by Anonymousreply 479March 29, 2019 5:18 PM

R480 I think the chances of a big public outing happening are about the same as the chances of him proposing to lily. Enty is no better than any other tabloid.

by Anonymousreply 480March 29, 2019 5:23 PM

R480 well he can always proposal to lily as damage control lol

by Anonymousreply 481March 29, 2019 5:26 PM

The "out of the closet" reference is clearly about "skeletons" in the closet. Enty is implying that Tim's alleged rude behavior will no longer be able to stay hidden and is going to come out. Not that he is gay. If Enty was implying that he'd be talking about bearding and secret hook-ups with other actors etc. But of course, you guys somehow turned it into him being gay and enty having a story about his gay escapades. What does being called rude have to do with his sexuality? Nothing. Anyway, these blinds are ridiculous and should really be ignored.

by Anonymousreply 482March 29, 2019 5:26 PM

R482 omg I needed that laugh today. I hope you are just trolling cause it would make me said if you were really that dense.

by Anonymousreply 483March 29, 2019 5:29 PM

Sad*

by Anonymousreply 484March 29, 2019 5:29 PM

R482 ...Closeted means closeted, hiding being gay/bi, entys not gonna mean it any other way. Being rude isn't being linked to being closeted, it's just enty now likes to refer to timmy as the rude actor. I can't tell if this was serious or trying hard to deflect whats being discussed lol

by Anonymousreply 485March 29, 2019 5:30 PM

R482 True or not... he means closeted as in gay or bi. nothing else. You should know what closeted means... you are on a gay forum.

by Anonymousreply 486March 29, 2019 5:36 PM

I think it’s crap mostly because Timmy is way too paranoid to do anything reckless in public and get caught. And I’m talking in terms of his actual private life, not the pap shows with Lily. Unless something private is going to leak, which is a whole other story.

by Anonymousreply 487March 29, 2019 5:39 PM

lol I can't believe anyone on here still takes Enty's bs seriously.

by Anonymousreply 488March 29, 2019 5:45 PM

I don’t know, I think if he has enough drinks in him, he can probably let go of some of his inhibitions. Like that story about TIFF that was talked about here awhile back. Not saying that it necessarily happened but I can believe that he doesn’t give much of a fuck if he’s drunk enough.

by Anonymousreply 489March 29, 2019 5:46 PM

R488 the vast majority here are obviously calling BS, but this one is different from the rest with how he's talking about something thats GOING to happen, when before it was stuff that had supposedly already happened, so it's worth discussing. R489 I don't think he's being super careful 24/7, but even if closeted stars do slip up they have people covering their ass if needs be. But he has managed to go 2 odd years without any kind of stories leaking so he's probably fairly careful (or just boring)

by Anonymousreply 490March 29, 2019 5:51 PM

I don't take that enty shit seriously. People are bored, these threads use to be filled in one or 2 days, this thread is a week old. There's little content and 2 or 3 threads now, just talking about the same.

by Anonymousreply 491March 29, 2019 5:57 PM

Let's be honest, Enty writes a lot of BS. Good thing now, he said the closet door is about to bust wide open. So, we either get something real in the next few weeks, or we have another case of Enty BS of the day... And if that is the case, could very well be, we can ignore his Timmy blinds once and for all.

by Anonymousreply 492March 29, 2019 6:03 PM

something relating to timmys sexuality coming out wouldn't validate the secret asshole BS. Honestly if anything comes from this, I'd be thinking that it is someone like Liz or LRD feeding the info, someone close to him

by Anonymousreply 493March 29, 2019 6:06 PM

R493 remember this BG blind about the contract girlfriend who really wanted out? And remember it wasn’t long after that LRD untagged a bunch of IG posts of her with Tim. Maybe she’s pissed again? Although the easiest thing would just to be seen with another guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494March 29, 2019 6:13 PM

How would LRD have the means to out him? Maybe she saw something on the set of Dreamland lol

by Anonymousreply 495March 29, 2019 6:15 PM

R494 a couple of the blinds have seemed to be in her favour - 'she wants out', 'she was doing it as a favour' - so I couldn't rule out her having something to do with it ESPECIALLY considering the bad blinds starting up same time as her untagging stuff, & his missed oscar nom. Don't know what real reason she'd have for this though, maybe just pissy about how shit a fake boyfriend Timmys been? but I think they are probably friends at least so I'm not totally sold

by Anonymousreply 496March 29, 2019 6:18 PM

LRD is not going to out him, the entire reason why they do contracts with girls like her is because she knows how to keep a lid on it and isnt some ig ho who is going to get butthurt and seek revenge.

by Anonymousreply 497March 29, 2019 6:48 PM

I think the whole thing was set up because she wanted to and maybe even asked Liz for help. Dunno if they were ever actually dating (probably not since he didn't seem that interested) but her starting bullshit rumors would still be weird. Trying to control the narrative is another thing but that's completely normal for a person with a whole PR machine behind them.

by Anonymousreply 498March 29, 2019 6:49 PM

"In anticipation of Sunday’s Transgender Day of Visibility (March 31), Amazon has added a new feature to its AI helper Alexa hoping to spread queer awareness — no, you can’t ask her who she thinks is going to win Drag Race or whether Timothée Chalamet is a bottom (he’s vers and “very oral”).

What the Hell Out Magazine?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499March 29, 2019 6:59 PM

R499 Wtf... No chill...

by Anonymousreply 500March 29, 2019 7:07 PM

They’ve made jokes like that about him before. In their write-up about his conversation with plane girl they wrote that he name dropped Armie and then said “gay lovers confirmed. Just kidding. Please don’t sue us.”

by Anonymousreply 501March 29, 2019 7:07 PM

“Once users invoke the voice of trans, a transgender man offers to share experiences "from his time as a child and hating 'girly' clothes, to the difficulties he faced at school. He will also address the time he attempted to take his life, and his transition” omg I thought this was an onion article

by Anonymousreply 502March 29, 2019 7:12 PM

R499 no wonder his people were so keen to get him a GF and prove that straightness with stuff like this from the media lol

by Anonymousreply 503March 29, 2019 7:20 PM

(i swear some non-straights are the most insufferable jackasses. the yaaas-queen-it's-awesome-to-be-sassy-and-bitchy era of reality tv and whatnot has really ramped up that shit. i find most of it obnoxious as hell.)

by Anonymousreply 504March 29, 2019 7:34 PM

At 2:16 ish Armie quotes an old Tim quote with such a smug smile and laugh and Dev looks at him like “oh shit more chalamet again??” Armie doesnt mention tim and says the quote is from another interview they just watched which is total bs unless he sits around watching timmys press stuff every day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505March 29, 2019 7:35 PM

I’m so tired of this “Timothee is rude” rumor. I’ve read better fanfic, enty. Of course he can be rude, who hasn’t been rude sometimes? He’s human.

The thing is, whose to say that whoever he was rude to didn’t deserve it, kwim? Now that he’s famous, everybody wants a piece of him. I wouldn’t be surprised if he had to put a few people in their place and they got all butthurt about it. The guy is nice, but he ain’t no pushover, and that might surprise some people.

by Anonymousreply 506March 29, 2019 7:45 PM

R506 the thing is even when he has turned people down (either fans or that cringy interview that he spent apologizing to the lady after) - he does it in the nicest way and freaks out if he thinks he offended someone. Someone like Rami Malik has legit been rude to fans (theres one instance on video) and yes he can definitely have his reasons and off days, doesnt make him a shitty person, but we never even get those off days from Tim. He is *always* nice

by Anonymousreply 507March 29, 2019 7:47 PM

Poor Patel, the things he must have witnessed.

by Anonymousreply 508March 29, 2019 7:52 PM

R505 Haha that was so weird. Then Armie starts laughing that weird laugh like he’s so smug about it. I wonder if that line is an inside joke between Armie and Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 509March 29, 2019 7:59 PM

Dev’s expression is like ‘ stop embarrassing yourself you lovesick fool’

by Anonymousreply 510March 29, 2019 8:04 PM

R509 so funny because it’s a line that launched a lot of fanfics

by Anonymousreply 511March 29, 2019 8:05 PM

R505 Didn't timmy say this during a BB interview? So is Armie spending his nights watching Timmy's interviews on YouTube! ;-)

by Anonymousreply 512March 29, 2019 8:09 PM

R512 or, you know, they talked about it

by Anonymousreply 513March 29, 2019 8:13 PM

Who gives a fuck

by Anonymousreply 514March 29, 2019 8:20 PM

Blah, bla, blah,blah ....

by Anonymousreply 515March 29, 2019 8:30 PM

I think the BI was made up off the top of someone's head. It's such BS it's not even funny. I mean, anyone can make shit up like this and people would believe it. Well, people who are gullible anyway. Have any of these past BI's ever turned out to be true? I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 516March 29, 2019 9:26 PM

Thanks for that video, r505. Armie is such a goner when it comes to Timmy. lol

by Anonymousreply 517March 29, 2019 9:34 PM

Is the quote originally Timmy's? Or did he steal it from someone else, therefore Armie might have beeen quoting the original?

by Anonymousreply 518March 29, 2019 9:58 PM

R518 ive only heard timmy say it, multiple times, throughout the BB press tour (while talking about the rain scene). I wish I remembered exactly when. I think it came up in a few QAs and maybe a podcast or print interveiw.

by Anonymousreply 519March 29, 2019 10:01 PM

Yep, the quote is originally from Timmy when he was talking about the filming of BB. Here's the exact quote if anyone is interested: "Your mind knows you're acting. But when you drop twenty pounds and you are under a rain machine for eight takes in a t-shirt - your body doesn't know you're acting."

by Anonymousreply 520March 29, 2019 10:08 PM

They facetime constantly he probably says it to him all the time in reference to the work they both do, notice Armie's change in demeanor, something very funny about the whole thing apparently.

by Anonymousreply 521March 29, 2019 10:09 PM

Okay. Wonder why he didn't credit Timmy then. He usually has no issue name dropping him.

by Anonymousreply 522March 29, 2019 10:31 PM

Armie is able to control his emotions about all things except Timmy. He just becomes all heart eyes and a huge, goofy smile/laugh. So sweet.

by Anonymousreply 523March 29, 2019 10:57 PM

COOKIES!

by Anonymousreply 524March 29, 2019 11:10 PM

R505 Oh fuck..Armie would have got away with that but Dev’s expression ahahahah!!! He’s sick of it, and Armie is so pleased with himself

by Anonymousreply 525March 29, 2019 11:18 PM

They probably miss each other so much when they have to be apart for long periods of time. but at least they have hot reunion sex to look forward to.

by Anonymousreply 526March 29, 2019 11:18 PM

It’s things like this like at R505 that are sort of proof but not really. On face value, it’s absolutely nothing but knowing what we know.. there are layers to this. No way this is just a friendship

by Anonymousreply 527March 29, 2019 11:22 PM

R527 No proof at all. It wasn't even Timmy who said it (I mean he has, but let's not pretend like he's the one who came up with the "your mind knows you're acting but your body doesn't"-idea). The topic was brought up in another interview from that day and apparently it was Dev who said it. In the video at R505 Armie even says that someone said that earlier. Nothing to do with Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 528March 29, 2019 11:30 PM

Yeah sure, it's all a big coincidence, nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 529March 29, 2019 11:44 PM

R529 So many coincidences with these two...

by Anonymousreply 530March 29, 2019 11:47 PM

One coincidence after another! Almost like....they’re not coincidences at all but indications of two people being together.

by Anonymousreply 531March 30, 2019 12:32 AM

There is enough evidence to fill an ocean at this point. The only people who don’t see it are those who don’t want to see it and nothing short of a sex tape would convince them anyway.

by Anonymousreply 532March 30, 2019 1:19 AM

R528 if you google the quote (just as armie said it) all that comes up is timmy saying it a bunch of times in print. It was also a common soundbite during his BB presstour QAs. But sure! Armie just saw someone else say it that day, there must be a lot of timmy stans around stealing that quote !

by Anonymousreply 533March 30, 2019 1:27 AM

I hope the Chalamet kid reciprocates otherwise he may need a restrainer order.

by Anonymousreply 534March 30, 2019 2:04 AM

^restraining.

by Anonymousreply 535March 30, 2019 2:08 AM

Lol are you new here? Timmy reciprocates alright.

by Anonymousreply 536March 30, 2019 2:16 AM

I find Timmy's speech at 8:58 kind of touching. You can see he has a deep respect for Armie. The fact that it hasn't been recorded on camera makes it better, I don't know if he was aware of this fact too, but this one speech sounds more genuine to le compared to the others.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537March 30, 2019 2:20 AM

Love what he says about Armie there, r537. Yes, you can tell if nothing else, they formed some kind of bond since they speak highly of each other and it seems genuine.

by Anonymousreply 538March 30, 2019 2:49 AM

And the bond only grew when Armie deflowered his little peach.

by Anonymousreply 539March 30, 2019 2:54 AM

They do have a strange relationship, kinda wanna know how close they actually got.

by Anonymousreply 540March 30, 2019 3:00 AM

And yes I just started lurking here. It's hard to deny there's something going on, or that they want it.

by Anonymousreply 541March 30, 2019 3:03 AM

I mean you go on Instagram and you see this. Armie Hammer wants this kid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542March 30, 2019 3:10 AM

I mean, I think it’s pretty clear they are both super into each other. In love, if you will. :-)

by Anonymousreply 543March 30, 2019 3:16 AM

I feel like they’re becoming more obvious as time goes on. Maybe not intentionally but because they can’t help themselves. Like the feeling you get when you love someone and want to shout it from the rooftops. Except in their case they can’t really do that but they give themselves away with their behavior.

by Anonymousreply 544March 30, 2019 3:21 AM

So well said, r544. And so true.

by Anonymousreply 545March 30, 2019 3:26 AM

I think of the two, Timmy would be the one who'd want to shout it from the rooftops that he's in love with Armie. It's just such a shame so many things are standing in their way of being together. And yep, r542. That picture is worth a thousand words as they say.

by Anonymousreply 546March 30, 2019 3:29 AM

R532 Only a sex tape or paparazzi pictures of them kissing, or a declaration of romantic love will convince me. One can hope ;-)

by Anonymousreply 547March 30, 2019 3:49 AM

[quote]I feel like they’re becoming more obvious as time goes on.

ikr. It's more obvious now than during the CMBYN promo and at this point they have absolutely no reason to act like this esp since the sequel will probably not even happen.

by Anonymousreply 548March 30, 2019 9:40 AM

They do have a reason to act like this - they’re crazy in love with each other and it’s impossible to hide that when you feel so strongly about someone.

by Anonymousreply 549March 30, 2019 10:41 AM

Well apart from [italic]that[/italic] r549. I was alluding to the talk how they're acting like this cause it's PR for the sequel so they want to keep the shippers interested and whatever other dumb shit some people kept saying.

by Anonymousreply 550March 30, 2019 12:42 PM

Saw this posted on Tumblr. Real or fake? What do we think?

Ok, this is straight up legitimate. So I know someone who is friends with someone who worked with Armie on the movie Hotel Mumbai. This person is a fan of Armie's and asked his friend about Armie, what he's like, etc. So his friend told him what it was like working with him. He also said, quote: "Armie must be pretty close with Timothee Chalamet. He talked about Timothee often. Always smiled and seemed happy when he brought him up in the conversation."

by Anonymousreply 551March 30, 2019 1:33 PM

If the blind has Timothée paired up with anyone besides Armie it's Liz Hammer who sending them. I already think it's her.

by Anonymousreply 552March 30, 2019 1:52 PM

The timing of the blinds is after the fans berated her last weekend for the cookies. I think it's revenge. Her and her team were pissed last weekend and they blocked loads of people.

by Anonymousreply 553March 30, 2019 1:58 PM

R551 who knows. I personally don't trust claims with no receipts (either charmies or antis). Besides, there's more than enough legit material to form an opinion. That said, I wasn't around at that time so for anyone who knows - did Armie film HM before or after the pics with Timmy in NYC?

by Anonymousreply 554March 30, 2019 2:15 PM

R551, I'm going to tell you how that conversation actually went:

So is Armie pretty close with Timothee Chalamet? Yes Did Armie talk about Timothee often? Yes Did he always smile and seem happy when he brought him up in the conversation Yes

by Anonymousreply 555March 30, 2019 2:19 PM

lol r555, could be. Either way, love this. :)

by Anonymousreply 556March 30, 2019 2:50 PM

Friend of a friend? Legitimate my ass

by Anonymousreply 557March 30, 2019 2:55 PM

sorry, make that friend of a friend OF a friend. Jesus.....

by Anonymousreply 558March 30, 2019 2:56 PM

Yes, Timmy is a rude asshole. You can really tell that from this. * eye roll *

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559March 30, 2019 2:57 PM

R559 thats some next level fangirling but honestly if timmy kept looking me in the eye I’m pretty sure my brain would also spaz out

by Anonymousreply 560March 30, 2019 3:01 PM

R560 lmao same. I can’t begin to imagine what it would be like but I think it would leave me feeling very frustrated

by Anonymousreply 561March 30, 2019 3:06 PM

R559 that's a pretty dramatic recollection considering they didn't even properly speak lmao. Not to shit on it, but talking about him like he's a god because they meet eyes is a tad weird

by Anonymousreply 562March 30, 2019 3:14 PM

R549 I honestly think they’re in as serious a relationship as they can be given their circumstances. Which is pretty incredible because especially for Timmy, he could’ve just tried to bury his feelings and choose a much easier path and date someone he could be open with and not have to hide. But settling for someone who doesn’t truly fulfill you just because it’s easier is also not a great choice.

by Anonymousreply 563March 30, 2019 3:24 PM

Yes, r563. I agree with you. I just hope Timmy doesn't end up getting hurt in the long run. Armie might've ruined him for other men.......or women.

by Anonymousreply 564March 30, 2019 3:32 PM

Judging by Will’s story they seem to be staying at a pretty nice hotel. I wonder if the entire cast and crew are staying there

by Anonymousreply 565March 30, 2019 4:03 PM

Other crew members have been posting stories from the same hotel, so it seems like thats where they all are.

by Anonymousreply 566March 30, 2019 4:16 PM

I'm glad he has Will with him there. I wonder if he took him as an assistant. I know another actor who sometimes takes his friends as PAs on shoots so it happens.

by Anonymousreply 567March 30, 2019 4:50 PM

Will is gay.what kind of assistant.haha

by Anonymousreply 568March 30, 2019 5:06 PM

Timmy always so rude

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569March 30, 2019 5:18 PM

[quote]Armie Hammer wants this kid.

Pedo.

by Anonymousreply 570March 30, 2019 5:23 PM

Yeah Will is gay and fucking Timmy, like Stephane, Frank, Cody, Jake, Kid Cudi and basically anyone around Timmy. Thanks for reminding me I'm on DL, r568. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 571March 30, 2019 5:47 PM

R571 Sorry but the more times Will shows up on set in the same hotel as Tim the more people will speculate. If you cant see how that is different from people shouting that tim fucks anyone he is photographed with, then maybe you need another brain cell or two.

by Anonymousreply 572March 30, 2019 6:17 PM

[quote]Thanks for reminding me I'm on DL.

You shouldn't need reminding, frau. Go clutch your pearls somewhere else if the thought of Tim fucking the gay/bi guy traveling with him pains you so much.

by Anonymousreply 573March 30, 2019 6:18 PM

R571 Doesn't like her frau charmie fanfic threatened by any other possible narratives.

by Anonymousreply 574March 30, 2019 6:23 PM

Cant wait for timmy to get photographed with lily or some other girl. Even better if he has his tongue down their throat so all the crazies can go away.

by Anonymousreply 575March 30, 2019 6:24 PM

if mb2 & armie can be discussed as potential fuck buddies, then tims gay best friend who he spends a lot of time with sure as hell can to. It's all speculation anyway. Ngl they'd make a cute couple and I get the feeling that the people trying to dismiss this so quickly are only doing it cause it has potential and ruins their charmie narrative

by Anonymousreply 576March 30, 2019 6:24 PM

The thing with Will is, he did not like PR girl at all. He was pretty much against the whole thing from the get go and now that awards season is over and Timmy doesn't need a girl is back to Will, not only that but Will is also not a fan of the Hammers. Is more like Will is on the other side of the bs probably wishing Timmy would leave all this crazy people behind.

by Anonymousreply 577March 30, 2019 6:40 PM

Exactly, r574. There would be no need for multiple Tim threads if the idiots would open their minds to something other than the stale Hammer shit that's rehashed over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 578March 30, 2019 6:43 PM

Will unfollowed Elizabeth and then about a month later Armie, around September of last year, right before the Lily stuff started happening publicly. And up until that point he was regularly commenting and liking their pics. Don’t think that’s a coincidence. I’m personally of the opinion that he was not a fan of the plan they had all cooked up to hire Lily as a beard as a cover for Tim’s personal life. He didn’t go to the Bahamas either when most of Tim’s other friends did and only followed Lily for like a week. I think he wanted Timmy to not get involved in all this mess and yeah, I think he’s definitely not a fan of Armie at this point because he probably blames him for a lot of what has happened. Although he and Frank were both at that charity event in Dallas but they didn’t have much of a choice there.

by Anonymousreply 579March 30, 2019 6:51 PM

R579 That’s very interesting and actually kind of makes sense. Except I don’t really see how Armie would be to blame for anything. No one put a gun to Timmy’s head to do anything he didn’t want to do. He obviously thought getting a beard was a good idea. At least initially.

by Anonymousreply 580March 30, 2019 7:07 PM

People are always spinning events to fit their narrative. We have no idea why will didnt go to the Bahamas, maybe he was busy. Maybe he hates the beach. Maybe he had family he wanted to spend New Years with. We also have no idea why he unfollows people. One of Lily’s friends unfollowed her own boyfriend, on the outside we’ll never know why these things happen. But everyone will come up with reasons that fit whatever narrative they want to believe.

by Anonymousreply 581March 30, 2019 7:08 PM

^And that's a narrative as well. The narrative of don't question stuff and think everything is normal. We are all trying to make sense of stuff here, what else are we going to discuss? Or are we gonna take everything at face value and not question anything? In HW? With the kind of stuff they do to keep their business going? I say we talk about all of it as much as we want.

by Anonymousreply 582March 30, 2019 7:22 PM

R582 I question a lot of things but I also go where the gossip leads and dont shoehorn every bit of tea into whatever I want to believe is true. T

by Anonymousreply 583March 30, 2019 7:23 PM

R580 Well, Armie would be at least partly to blame if the fake girlfriend was cooked up to take the heat off their relationship. If that’s the case then I could understand why Will would be upset. Not saying that’s what happened but theoretically speaking, it’s easy to see why a close friend of Timmy’s would not be thrilled with him after that.

by Anonymousreply 584March 30, 2019 7:28 PM

R283 Well people are questioning why the best friend was MIA both in person and social media during PR stunt and now is the only person we know close to Timmy on set. And you re right, we have way better evidence of what's going on here, but you always have to look at the bigger picture, some stuff we may get right others we will not, we can still discuss about it, even if you do not agree with everybody's narrative

by Anonymousreply 585March 30, 2019 7:31 PM

If Will is gay, which seems likely, he would have more justification for hating a PR relationship. He might even be mad enough to unfollow Armie because his wife was so enthusiastic about it

by Anonymousreply 586March 30, 2019 7:58 PM

It’s not far-fetched that Will may simply think Armie is not worth all this hassle. (*if* the PR bothered him and that’s why he unfollowed Armie and Liz).

by Anonymousreply 587March 30, 2019 8:07 PM

R568, you can be a personal assistant for different things.....You can assist Tim with his blow jobs; help him de-stress by fucking him....See now how you can be an assistant?

by Anonymousreply 588March 30, 2019 8:11 PM

R577, couldn't it be that Will is jealous of Armie, because he has Tim dickmatised?

by Anonymousreply 589March 30, 2019 8:22 PM

[quote]Although he and Frank were both at that charity event in Dallas but they didn’t have much of a choice there.

Um yes they did? If Will doesn't like Armie he could've not attended. Timmy posted and deleted a story a few days before that that was hinting at this event so he knew he was going. Will could've opted out. Then again I'm not one of those who read so much into ig follows/unfollows so I don't think he hates Armie like others seem to think.

by Anonymousreply 590March 30, 2019 8:45 PM

Why would Timmy be hinting about going to that event on his IG?

by Anonymousreply 591March 30, 2019 9:02 PM

He was probably excited. It was the first public event they attended together after tiff.

by Anonymousreply 592March 30, 2019 9:09 PM

R591 Probably for the same reason he posted the tree.

by Anonymousreply 593March 30, 2019 9:09 PM

He leaves clues.

by Anonymousreply 594March 30, 2019 9:11 PM

R594, Well, he has stopped doing it. I wonder if his 'ppl' Brian and co. have caught wind of what Tim was doing and nipped it in the bud

by Anonymousreply 595March 30, 2019 9:22 PM

Soon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596March 30, 2019 9:25 PM

Can someone create the next thread so we know where to continue? Thanks. :)

by Anonymousreply 597March 30, 2019 9:25 PM

^^ Sorry. Didn't see the post above mine. lol

by Anonymousreply 598March 30, 2019 9:26 PM

His team probably told him he needs to start leaving clues about Lily instead of Armie lol

by Anonymousreply 599March 30, 2019 9:27 PM

fin.

by Anonymousreply 600March 30, 2019 9:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!