Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chalamet/Hammer Etc. Part 40

Better title?

by Anonymousreply 54April 3, 2019 4:42 PM

Yes. We love Them. Thank you

by Anonymousreply 1March 22, 2019 2:47 PM

No problem. :) Hard to come up with a title that will please everyone. lol

by Anonymousreply 2March 22, 2019 3:12 PM

This is good for me

by Anonymousreply 3March 22, 2019 4:54 PM

Much better! Let the other talk about bracelets and that kind of yawn stuff. We want sizzle and gossip.

by Anonymousreply 4March 22, 2019 6:48 PM

Boring - the topic, not the thread title

by Anonymousreply 5March 22, 2019 6:52 PM

Wish we had some sizzle and gossip too, r4.

by Anonymousreply 6March 22, 2019 10:10 PM

The title should be Doug Chalamet :/

by Anonymousreply 7March 23, 2019 4:55 AM

Who cares about the name, just get on with it....

I used to be a Charmie until the last interview with Armie convinced me it is just PR. They are definitely friends but they play up the friendship because they know it gives them hits. I get the impression Tim is bi leaning on gay and Armie knows and protects him.

by Anonymousreply 8March 23, 2019 12:04 PM

R8 by fucking him and letting him breach his bubble butt.

Armie wouldn't stare longingly into the eyes of a gay friend and not reciprocate. If anything Armie wants to devour him but has been friend zoned. He's 32. Why would anyone 32 year old married man and father of 2 kids need to protect a grown young man? And how is fawning over him and being at his Beck and call like he was for HFA and writing that sappy article about him being a zeitgeist, protection? It's more like an obsession with the twink. He's Timmy's bitch.

by Anonymousreply 9March 23, 2019 12:13 PM

According to R9, Armie Hammer is...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 23, 2019 1:49 PM

I think it's more like they're obsessed with each other equally, r9. Watch any interviews with them during the CMBYN promo tour and you can tell Timmy is just as smitten with Armie.

by Anonymousreply 11March 23, 2019 1:54 PM

It’s pretty obvious at this point that they are both crazy about each other and that’s why neither can shut up about the other. No grand scheme. They always look like they’re about to burst when they talk about each other because that’s what happens when you love someone.

by Anonymousreply 12March 23, 2019 1:56 PM

'Thirst' the new fragrance by Dior

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 23, 2019 2:00 PM

Yep. The only difference being that Timmy will usually volunteer the info himself to anyone who will listen lol, while Armie is the one who is usually directly asked but once he starts talking about him, he can’t stop. Like at TIFF when he looked almost offended when the Variety interviewer asked him if they’re still close lol. And he started telling him that they just saw each other four days ago and are still “definitely, definitely” close and that it’s great. They are such goners for each other.

by Anonymousreply 14March 23, 2019 2:02 PM

R14 Armie tried to look nonplussed when asked. It came off a bit strange

by Anonymousreply 15March 23, 2019 2:09 PM

One of the few times when Timmy was asked about Armie was at TIFF when the reporter asked him about going to see SWM and you could see how his whole body language changed as soon as Armie was brought up. He looked like he was about to fly out of his chair cause he was so excited to talk about him and the play. It was really cute.

by Anonymousreply 16March 23, 2019 2:12 PM

And it's not just within the industry, being interviewed by reporters etc. Watch any videos where fans have met Timmy and mentioned Armie. Timmy will light up like a Christmas tree at the mere mention of his name. He can't contain his excitement. It's very cute. lol

by Anonymousreply 17March 23, 2019 2:12 PM

You Chalamet And Hammer stalkers are fucking psycho.

Neither man is that interesting. Neither man is that hot. You’re fucking unhinged stalkers and you need to get a dog or something.

by Anonymousreply 18March 23, 2019 2:15 PM

Love this pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 23, 2019 2:38 PM

Funny no one picked on Armie's quip on Graham Norton when he said "I should be so lucky" when GN said he's make a cute couple of gay dads with the taller guy. He's fine with gay jokes, that much is obvious. Either cleverly hiding in plain sight or doesn't give a flying fish about what anyone thinks. The "he's my lover" thing the charmies repeat ad nauseum is just tgei type of humour.

by Anonymousreply 20March 23, 2019 2:38 PM

R20 he's not cleverly hiding. It's become an open secret he's in the closet. He tries to cover things up by using his wife or mentioning her. Ask yourself why Armie can only be with Timmy if his wife is present.

by Anonymousreply 21March 23, 2019 2:51 PM

R20 I think that's more his way of openly opposing his mother's views. Besides, a subtle gay joke and what Tim did are two different things. I don't remember Armie ever joking about them being a couple. Actually, it probably really annoys his wife.

by Anonymousreply 22March 23, 2019 2:53 PM

Ask yourself why Armie can only be with Timmy if his wife is present.

Very good point and so very true. Although, there also have been times when Armie & Timmy were in the same city and Liz wasn't around. Sometimes she was in even another country with the kids at the time.

by Anonymousreply 23March 23, 2019 2:55 PM

R22 Armie told Lainey and the shippers in 2017 that the love was real. That ship has sailed, Honey

by Anonymousreply 24March 23, 2019 2:55 PM

R22 Armie also said in several interviews that he and Timmy would make out before all their takes. You must be new.

by Anonymousreply 25March 23, 2019 2:59 PM

I think Liz started resenting Timothée when her.husband encouraged Timmy to video Armie pissing. Also when he told the world he jumped in bed with them (alluding to the threesome you know they had) and when her husband couldn't keep his hands or eyes off Timmy during the promo tour.

by Anonymousreply 26March 23, 2019 3:10 PM

Do you really think they had a threesome? Somehow I can't picture Liz taking part in that. I mean, I've seen it in fanfics. But in real life? I'm not so sure.

by Anonymousreply 27March 23, 2019 3:16 PM

Haven't there been plenty of times they are together when Liz has been gone?

by Anonymousreply 28March 23, 2019 3:20 PM

Just block the resident troll at R21 R24 R25 R26. It’s fanfic time at the asylum.

by Anonymousreply 29March 23, 2019 3:20 PM

[quote] Ask yourself why Armie can only be with Timmy if his wife is present.

You do realize that's not true, right? They probably meet without the wife, the paparazzi, the fans...

by Anonymousreply 30March 23, 2019 3:24 PM

For the life of me I do not understand why everyone doesn’t have the troll on ignore by now. She’s easily recognizable with her nonsense. I guess people love arguing with trolls.

by Anonymousreply 31March 23, 2019 3:26 PM

They probably meet without the wife, the paparazzi, the fans.

The HAVE met without Liz, etc. There have been lots of times they were in the same city and Liz wasn't around. And if you think it's just a coincidence they've been in the same city at the same time than you're the least observant person on earth.

by Anonymousreply 32March 23, 2019 3:36 PM

R30 they might meet up but they.also might not. Without evidence we can't know. Armie even mentioned that even when she wasn't seen she was taking the pictures. Either she's a beard and doesn't care or he's not allowed to be alone with Timothée for whatever reason.

by Anonymousreply 33March 23, 2019 3:39 PM

R29 homophobe. Armie said those things. Anyone can see him saying the love was real and the pissing video is online too. Stop hating.

by Anonymousreply 34March 23, 2019 3:41 PM

R27 husbands often try to get their wives into threesomes and tend to do it with people they trust. Not sure if the men actually got around to fucking but maybe some sucking and probably some jerking off and watching. Why not? Liz and Armie are LA people. They're bound to be wild.

by Anonymousreply 35March 23, 2019 3:43 PM

R35, I think in an interview Armie revealed he only does 'missionary' with the wifey, because she might find anything else demeaning. I am not quoting verbatim.

Besides, I have nothing against her, but she seems to only 'tolerate' Tim

by Anonymousreply 36March 23, 2019 3:47 PM

R33, the operative word here is 'probably', so yes, I didn't claim to have evidence and honestly, not that I care too much either way

by Anonymousreply 37March 23, 2019 3:49 PM

R32, so you know for sure? Good for you!

by Anonymousreply 38March 23, 2019 3:50 PM

R36 she tolerates him now but at one point she was housing him and feeding him. I agree though that she hates him now since the cmbyn promo. I don't think she expected him to dismantle her as the Queen and all the attention. You see how mad she was about this year's Globes. They even stayed in the Caymans to avoid them and neither congratulated Timmy. So she's probably hating him since I think last year's oscars and maybe bit before when he might have said too much and maybe got too much of her husband's attention. The NYC film festival where Armie was all over Timmy and Timmy was recording it, I think she started acting crazy and clingy after that.

As for being in bed together was that innocent? Puhleeze

by Anonymousreply 39March 23, 2019 3:59 PM

I.don't know if Armie and Timothée have fucked and would Lean towards not but maybe heavy make out session even if just out of curiosity. Timmy standing on his feet. Why would you let a guy stand on your feet if you don't want to fuck them?

by Anonymousreply 40March 23, 2019 4:02 PM

Elizahomophobe

by Anonymousreply 41March 23, 2019 4:02 PM

R29 R31 Seriously! People should stop responding to the troll. She’s nuts

by Anonymousreply 42March 23, 2019 4:32 PM

R42 you're nuts, Liz. It's not like people can't Google your husband pissing in front of Timmy and begging him to record it. Homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 43March 23, 2019 4:40 PM

Jeez, this thread is dead

by Anonymousreply 44March 25, 2019 7:47 AM

it doesn't make sense to have this thread and the original. The 'sane' thread is for anyone who doesn't want any hammer talk, and the original is for people who do because hammer comes under 'and friends'. There's also already a charmie thread if people want to be that specific, this threads pointless

by Anonymousreply 45March 25, 2019 11:48 AM

R45 it doesn't make sense to have hammer topic as &friends when it dominates 80% of the conversation.

So do we think armie and lily facetime timmy together, kind of a facetime threesome? I'd love to be a fly to eavesdrop on their kinky talk.

by Anonymousreply 46March 25, 2019 2:37 PM

R39 Of course Liz resents Timmy. She spends her life crashing Armie's high profile work events and trying to be relevant on insta. Yet if you check #armiehammer tag she is almost invisible. As far as Instagram goes, Armie is paired with Timmy! It must hurt her over inflated ego like craxy.

by Anonymousreply 47March 25, 2019 3:17 PM

Ha! Ha! Look at Liz's face starting at 3:17. She was pissed because Armie couldn't keep his eyes off of Timmy. And then the way she looked at Timmy after that if looks could kill poor Timmy would've been dead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48March 25, 2019 3:33 PM

Yes, that video is what convinced of everything I’d suspected

by Anonymousreply 49March 25, 2019 3:36 PM

R49 No matter how many times E denies her exasperation in that moment - she has!- an image is worth a thousand words. She looked pissed off. There she was thinking she was a candy cane everyone would want to photograph only to find out tbey couldn't get rid of her quick enough to get pictures of the boys!

by Anonymousreply 50March 26, 2019 9:43 AM

Yep, she was definitely pissed off there. Not only because Armie couldn't keep his eyes off of Timmy but because she wasn't the main focus. lol There's also one point where Armie started to walk away towards Timmy and she practically had to pull him back to stand next to her. Too funny.

by Anonymousreply 51March 26, 2019 1:06 PM

R51 her face when Armie tells her to move aside for his solo pictures was priceless. She was on a roll making all kinds of plasticky faces. The woman looked looked like a paralytic mummy in black gauze.

by Anonymousreply 52March 26, 2019 9:08 PM

She's always kind of pushes him aside on the red carpet so she can take center stage. She's such an egomaniac.

by Anonymousreply 53March 28, 2019 1:25 PM

New frenzy, hey? Lol

by Anonymousreply 54April 3, 2019 4:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!