Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Treasons I Have Veto Power (The Mueller Investigation Part 89)

Continued Discussion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 603March 23, 2019 12:39 AM

Link to previous thread for reference:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 18, 2019 6:03 PM

Previous thread titles for reference:

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation (10/27/17)

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation, Part Two (10/28/17)

The Four Treasons: Mueller Investigation, Part 3 (10/31/17)

A Man For All Treasons: Mueller Investigation, Part 4 (11/5/17)

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Treason! The Mueller Investigation Part 5 (12/4/17)

Treason Is The Reason For The Season! The Mueller Investigation Part 6 (12/16/17)

Treason to Believe (The Mueller Investigation Part 7) (12/26/17)

I Love You For Sentimental Treasons (The Mueller Investigation Part 8) (1/3/18)

Give Me One Treason To Stay Here... (The Mueller Investigation Part 9) (1/15/18)

Treasons of Love (The Mueller Investigation Part 10) (1/24/18)

For Treasons Which Are Well Known To Them (The Mueller Investigation Part 11) (1/30/18)

Come on and Treason Down, Treason Down the Road (The Mueller Investigation Part 12) (2/6/18)

13 Treasons Why (The Mueller Investigation Part 13) (2/18/18)

By Treason of Insanity (The Mueller Investigation Part 14) (2/23/18)

The Edge of Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 15) (2/28/18)

A Treason to Live; A Treason to Die (The Mueller Investigation Part 16)…(3/10/18)

Treasons of the Heart (The Mueller Investigation Part 17) (3/17/18)

A Stormy Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 18) (3/21/18)

Lovin', Touchin', Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 19) (3/26/18)

Everything Happens for a Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 20) (4/4/18)

For All the Right Treasons (The Mueller Investigation Part 21) (4/11/18)

Treasons Change (The Mueller Investigation Part 22) (4/16/18)

Dangerous Tre'asons (The Mueller Investigation Part 23) (4/22/18)

Don't Stop (the) Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 24) (5/1/18)

Got This Treason in My Body (The Mueller Investigation Part 25) (5/7/18)

I'm Treason on a Jet Plane... (The Mueller Investigation Part 26) (5/14/18)

Treasonnaires' Disease (The Mueller Investigation Part 27) (5/21/18)

You've Lost That Lovin' Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 28) (6/2/18)

Multiple Treasons Why (The Mueller Investigation Part 29) (6/9/18)

For Undisclosed Treasons (The Mueller Investigation Part 30) (6/18/18)

The Apple Doesn't Fall Far from the Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 31) (06/23/18)

Treason d'être (The Mueller Investigation Part 32) (06/30/18)

My Treasons Are Not My Own (The Mueller Investigation Part 33) (07/08/18)

The Treasons a Baby Cries (The Mueller Investigation Part 34) (07/13/19)

Get to Know Your Family Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 35) (07/15/18)

All You Got To Do is Hold Him And Kiss Him and Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 36) (07/17/18)

Fall or Spring? Which Would / Wouldn't Be Your Favorite Treason? (The Mueller Investigation Part 37) (07/18/18)

It's the Time of the Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 38) (07/21/18)

My Treasonal Summer Job Abroad (The Mueller Investigation Part 39) (07/25/18)

Yellow is the Color of the Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 40) (07/27/18)

The Treason for my Life's Trials and Tribulations (The Mueller Investigation Part 41) (07/31/18)

Hunting Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 42) (08/04/18)

It's Swimsuit Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 43) (08/07/18)

Treasonably Priced (The Mueller Investigation Part 44) (08/12/18)

Tre45onal Affective Disorder (The Mueller Investigation Part 45) (08/16/18)

A Plea for Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 46 (08/21/18)

Untreasonably Hot (The Mueller Investigation Part 47) (08/22/18)

There is a Treason... Turn, Turn, Turn (The Mueller Investigation Part 48) (08/24/18)

The Voice of Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 49) (08/28/18)

The Golden Age of Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 50) (09/03/18)

by Anonymousreply 2March 18, 2019 6:04 PM

Treasons for Remaining Anonymous (The Mueller Investigation Part 51) (09/08/18)

Hurricane Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 52) (09/16/18)

All Natural Mushroom Treasoning (The Mueller Investigation Part 53) (09/22/18)

Treasoning with an Alcoholic (The Mueller Investigation Part 54) (09/28/18)

Judicial Treasoning (The Mueller Investigation Part 55) (10/06/18)

Treasons for Hidden Genius (The Mueller Investigation Part 56) (10/15/18)

Trick or Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 57) (10/25/18)

Several Treasons to Get Out and Vote in the Midterms (The Mueller Investigation Part 58) (11/5/18)

Heading Back to the Magical Keebler Elf Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 59) (11/11/18)

It's Turkey Picking Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 60) (November 18, 2018)

Stepping into the Holiday Treason! (The Mueller Investigation Part 61) (November 26, 2018)

Treason's Greetings! (The Mueller Investigation Part 62) (November 29, 2018)

Spirit of the Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 63) (December 3, 2018)

'Tis the Treason to be Jolly (The Mueller Investigation Part 64) (December 5, 2018)

Celebrate this Holiday Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 65) (December 8, 2018)

Treasons to Get out of Solitary (The Mueller Investigation Part 66) (December 10, 2018)

Numerous Treasons For Silence (The Mueller Investigation Part 67) December 12, 2018)

Treasons We Celebrate This Season (The Mueller Investigation Part 68) (December 15, 2018)

Trimming the Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 69) (December 19, 2018)

O Christmas Treason, O Christmas Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 70) (December 22, 2018)

Treasons We'll Be Ringing in the New Year (The Mueller Investigation Part 71) (December 27, 2018)

Treasons I'm Coming For You (The Mueller Investigation Part 72) (January 3, 2019)

A Shutdown is Perfectly Treasonable (The Mueller Investigation Part 73) (January 6, 2019)

Treasons I'm Focused (The Mueller Investigation Part 74) (January 10, 2019)

Treasons We Need A Wall (The Mueller Investigation Part 75) (January 13, 2019)

Mid-Treason Replacement (The Mueller Investigation Part 76) (January 15, 2019)

A Treasonable Request (The Mueller Investigation Part 77) (January 19, 2019)

Treasons to Postpone (The Mueller Investigation Part 78) (January 23, 2019)

Swinging from the Treasons (The Mueller Investigation Part 79) (January 26, 2019)

Sweating Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 80) (January 30, 2019)

I'll Be Your Girl For All Treasons (The Mueller Investigation Part 81) (February 4, 2019)

House Cleaning Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 82) (February 9, 2019)

For Emergency Treasons (The Mueller Investigation Part 83) (February 15, 2019)

Treasons I Speak (The Mueller Investigation Part 84) (February 19, 2019)

Treasonable Preparations (The Mueller Investigation Part 85) (February 23, 2019)

Treasons for Redemption (The Mueller Investigation Part 86) (March 1, 2019)

Treasons to Watch (The Mueller Investigation Part 87) (March 7, 2019)

A Treasonable Amount of Time (The Mueller Investigation Part 88) (March 11, 2019)

Treasons I Have Veto Power (The Mueller Investigation Part 89) (March 18, 2019)

by Anonymousreply 3March 18, 2019 6:04 PM

Trump went to church on Sunday but paid no attention

by Anonymousreply 4March 18, 2019 6:08 PM

Has he set foot in a church since GHWB's funeral? I took their church attendance on this specific weekend following the massacre in New Zealand as the living embodiment of "I really don't care, do you?"

A true leader of all the people would have requested a meeting with D.C.'s, if not our country's, most prominent iman.

by Anonymousreply 5March 18, 2019 6:28 PM

^^imam

by Anonymousreply 6March 18, 2019 6:46 PM

Thanks op

by Anonymousreply 7March 18, 2019 7:03 PM

Thank you, OP - another brilliant thread.

by Anonymousreply 8March 18, 2019 7:10 PM

[quote]A true leader of all the people would have requested a meeting with D.C.'s, if not our country's, most prominent iman.

Gurl, he couldn't have handledt it, henny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 18, 2019 7:16 PM

A stunning new poll conducted by USA Today and Suffolk University, which was released Monday, finds that half of all Americans believe that the president is the victim of a witch hunt in special counsel Robert Mueller‘s probe — as he has constantly insisted. By a 50-47 margin, the poll shows that Americans believe Trump has been subjected to more investigations than his predecessors because of his politics.

As expected, the numbers fall heavily along partisan lines, with 86 percent of Republicans believing that Trump is being subjected to a witch hunt, compared with 14 percent of Democrats. But the key — and perhaps surprising — metric shows independents also believe Trump is a witch hunt victim by a 54-42 margin.

The USA Today and Suffolk poll also finds that only 28 percent of respondents are in favor of the House “seriously considering” a Trump impeachment. And only 28 percent believe the special counsel’s findings will be “fair and accurate.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 18, 2019 8:39 PM

You left out that 82% voters want a public release of Mueller's report. 55% trust the accuracy of the report, while 52% have no trust in Trump's denial of collusion.

by Anonymousreply 11March 18, 2019 8:48 PM

I wonder how much tRump put in the collection plate.

by Anonymousreply 12March 18, 2019 9:04 PM

r12...you mean how much he took from the collection plate...found money you know....

by Anonymousreply 13March 18, 2019 9:09 PM

R10 I'd have to look at the questions specifically but if the question was as indicated in the article "Do you believe Trump has been subjected to more investigations than his predecessors because of his politics?" then it is a biased question. I'd answer yes to that and it has nothing to do with me believing Mueller is on a witch hunt. I do not. I think Trump's politics are crooked. Trump's politics are that he sides with Russia and his politics are often illegal so of course he has more investigations due to his politics. That isn't the same as asking if Mueller is on a witch hunt. So USA Today is being untruthful in what the data really means.

by Anonymousreply 14March 18, 2019 9:12 PM

Thank you for the new thread OP!

And for another great title!

by Anonymousreply 15March 18, 2019 9:46 PM

r14, Katy Tur literally just brought up what you said in your post on MSNBC just now.

Is she reading the DL?

by Anonymousreply 16March 18, 2019 9:48 PM

That Nancy basher is a total troll.

He said that NANCY is “crippling “ our country, SHE is one.

by Anonymousreply 17March 18, 2019 10:09 PM

According to CNN, the House Judiciary has received "tens of thousands" of documents after sending letters to 81 targets; not all have cooperated.

by Anonymousreply 18March 18, 2019 10:27 PM

Meg Mc said La Senatrice is not even part of the "family" anymore basically fluffing off Sunny or Joy when they said he was her godfather and John's best friend. Then they said well 2nd best as Meg continued to shake her head.

Pres Bone Spurs had a tweet fit over the weekend and is attacking everything like a cornered animal. Does he know something we don't? Why the sudden tweet storm others are calling way out there even for him.

Fuck that USA Today poll. I don't believe nor care what people think now. Wait until the evidence is brought out.

by Anonymousreply 19March 18, 2019 10:53 PM

R14 Good you mentioned that How a question is asked influences answers. I was not impressed with USA Today-Suffolk University polling methodology. Questions shouldn't be leading/suggestive, ambiguous, confusing, or subject to misinterpretations..

by Anonymousreply 20March 18, 2019 11:02 PM

Meghan McCain can fuck right off. She and her party put Trump in place; she defends him and all things GOP when it is convenient.

She doesn't get to cry like a baby when Trump gives her the business because she sure is fine when he's giving it to others.

by Anonymousreply 21March 18, 2019 11:15 PM

I don't think Trump will be back in church very soon:

Seated in the designated President’s pew halfway down the church aisle, the President listened as Rev. W. Bruce McPherson lamented Friday’s terror spree in New Zealand — “one more gratuitous attack on innocent people at worship”– and called on congregants to muster enough courage to denounce the type of hate speech that the attack’s perpetrator espoused.

“What can we do? Well perhaps we’re called whenever we overhear or oversee hateful slurs against other people, perhaps we need the holy courage to call them out, because that’s just not us,” McPherson said in 15-minute sermon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 18, 2019 11:15 PM

Nothing to see here!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 18, 2019 11:19 PM

On "The View", Joy Behar said Lindsey Graham needs to find his testicularity.

How foolish, Miss Lindsey finds testicularity all the time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 18, 2019 11:20 PM

CNN reporting that the White House "expects" to see Mueller findings before they go to Congress – so Trump's lawyers can claim executive privilege on anything Trump doesn't want to see the light.

by Anonymousreply 25March 18, 2019 11:22 PM

...and criminals get to pick and choose what charges the prosecutor brings and what evidence the jury sees.....good luck with that.

by Anonymousreply 26March 18, 2019 11:26 PM

Agree R20, and I wonder how these polls are done, anyway. Are they calling landlines? Young people hardly ever have them anymore. I'm not young, and I stopped answering my cell phone unless I know who it is, because of all the scammers. Who wants to spend 20 minutes answering questions? The very old, that's who.

by Anonymousreply 27March 18, 2019 11:27 PM

Megan McCain is completely useless.

by Anonymousreply 28March 18, 2019 11:33 PM

The right are really trying to push these narratives that the Democrats are "anti-Semitic". Who was chanting, "Jews will not replace us"? It sure wasn't the left or Democrats. White Nationalists HATE Jews. That is who the right is cozying up to.

The left needs to get more organized with a message and our own propaganda. I know, as left leaners, who like to think for ourselves and aren't lemmings but we need to fight fire with fire. We need to have a few very cogent messages to counter these hate-filled sociopaths.

by Anonymousreply 29March 18, 2019 11:39 PM

The story at R23 is a must-read: unbelievably stupid German bankers loaned Trump billions of dollars even though he repeatedly presented them with fake financials grossly overstating his wealth. (One occasion involved someone's forged signature). More hilarity ensues when he's elected President and the bank realizes its dealing with Trump are going to be scrutinized. Employees are ordered not to say Trump's name. Too late, foolish Deutsche Bank, too late.

by Anonymousreply 30March 18, 2019 11:40 PM

I have a feeling when this is all over we are going to find out that a lot of the polls over the past 2 years were rigged.

by Anonymousreply 31March 18, 2019 11:57 PM

R27 CATI (Computer Aided Telephone Interviews) aren't really a very reliable method for research any longer - basically for the reasons you cited. Online isn't a great methodology either because of bots and trolls. Some companies have panels which is basically a group of people who answer questions for some type of incentive - again, not very reliable. Best is in-person interviews but can really only ask a handful of questions. I've worked in research for a while and data can be easily manipulated by a number of factors. Who you are asking, the questions you are asking, how you're asking the question, when you're asking the question.

by Anonymousreply 32March 19, 2019 12:07 AM

r31...its already come out and been verified that they WERE rigging polls.... we learned about it through the Cohen case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 19, 2019 12:11 AM

R31: Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 34March 19, 2019 12:26 AM

Stuffing online polls is meaningless. They exist only as clickbait and talking points. They have no relationship to (theoretically) scientific polls.

by Anonymousreply 35March 19, 2019 12:27 AM

Not only is automatic voter registration successful here in Oregon, but our governor is now working with groups to pass a law that would cover the postage of our ballots. Yes, we're 100% vote by mail, so not having a stamp shouldn't be a barrier to returning your ballot.

by Anonymousreply 36March 19, 2019 12:32 AM

This will of course be the one poll that Trumpholes tout as completely accurate.

by Anonymousreply 37March 19, 2019 12:36 AM

r36 Washington state is 100% vote by mail and already postage free.

by Anonymousreply 38March 19, 2019 12:46 AM

If the polling seems to have evened things up regarding too many investigations or witch hunts it may simply be a reaction to the Democrats in the House announcing a new investigation several times a week. We had no oversight for two years and now we do. This administration is so corrupt, and has fucked up so much at every level, that we could investigate them for the next ten years. But honestly, the media or the public have a real short attention span, because they investigated Benghazi endlessly. It doesn't matter, because once more bad shit comes out about Trump and Putin, and Mueller announces new indictments, the polls will change. A poll is a snapshot in time. It's trends rather than individual polls that matter. The other thing that needs to happen is a constant repetition of what a heroic guy Mueller is, and what an evil man Putin is. If all we have about Putin is pictures of him riding horses bare-chested from a few years ago, and ignore his terrible face lift that enhances those slavic cheekbones with fillers, and makes him a feline companion piece to Melania,we will fail. Putin is evil personified. Talk about putting someone in prison, on a gulag somewhere and seizing his assets, damn. We could get rid of our deficit.

by Anonymousreply 39March 19, 2019 12:56 AM

ooh!!!

NY Times with new article saying Deutsche Bank KNEW Trump was lying about his finances and even when he defaulted on 1 bank loan, they gave him another!! Rachel Maddow talking about it now. She linked this to Cohen's testimony that Trump lied about his assets in a failed attempt to purchase that sports team in 2014

by Anonymousreply 40March 19, 2019 1:11 AM

Link to NYT article.

"As President Trump delivered his inaugural address in 2017, a slight woman with feathered gray hair sat listening, bundled in a hooded white parka in a fenced-off V.I.P. section. Her name was Rosemary T. Vrablic. She was a managing director at Deutsche Bank and one of the reasons Mr. Trump had just taken the oath of office.

"It was a moment of celebration — and a moment of worry for Ms. Vrablic’s employer.

"Mr. Trump and Deutsche Bank were deeply entwined, their symbiotic bond born of necessity and ambition on both sides: a real estate mogul made toxic by polarizing rhetoric and a pattern of defaults, and a bank with intractable financial problems and a history of misconduct.

"The relationship had paid off. Mr. Trump used loans from Deutsche Bank to finance skyscrapers and other high-end properties, and repeatedly cited his relationship with the bank to deflect political attacks on his business acumen. Deutsche Bank used Mr. Trump’s projects to build its investment-banking business, reaped fees from the assets he put in its custody and leveraged his celebrity to lure clients.

"Then Mr. Trump won the 2016 election, and the German bank shifted into damage-control mode, bracing for an onslaught of public scrutiny, according to several people involved in the internal response."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 19, 2019 1:15 AM

R38 and Washington State allows you to track your ballot.

by Anonymousreply 42March 19, 2019 1:23 AM

Deutsche Bank will be shown to be the pipeline for Russian money laundering.

DB did not care that Trump gave them fraudulent information as Putin was going to funnel the billion dollars to purchase the Buffalo Bills through DB and DB was going to make a TRANSACTION FEE. Russia was the ultimate guarantor NOT DB. And Putin would have owned a huge American asset along with Trump.

by Anonymousreply 43March 19, 2019 1:26 AM

Theoretically, if the Times is going to publish a story like that, they’re going to contact the WH or the Trump organization for comment, right? Meaning this story was not a surprise for Trump? Meaning, his weekend rant might have been a response?

by Anonymousreply 44March 19, 2019 1:29 AM

Wasnt Kennedys son involved in all this ?...Wasnt he in charge of the division that wrote most of the loans to Trump ?

by Anonymousreply 45March 19, 2019 2:15 AM

R45 Yes. He was. DB is dirty. I too think we will see lots of Russian transactions influencing Trump.

by Anonymousreply 46March 19, 2019 2:18 AM

Schiff and Waters are getting the financial info. Mueller subpoenaed the bank back in 2017. Slowly it is dawning on trump that people will find out his real net worth.

Check out his twitter feed. Tantrums galore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47March 19, 2019 2:29 AM

Spot on R43 - all that money D.B. was MORE than willing to funnel into dump’s bottomless pockets was coming from Mother Russia. It didn’t matter if dump defaulted, forged documents, lied about assets, etc. Daddy Vladdy was backing his play. D.B. was merely the conduit.

This plus the Broidy reveal is what caused this weekend’s tweet storm. Can you imagine the orange rage when the NYT called for a comment on the story they were running today? No wonder the asshole went to church. But Sorry Donnie, the big fake white dude in the sky wasn’t listening to you on Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 48March 19, 2019 2:31 AM

What was the Broidy story?

by Anonymousreply 49March 19, 2019 2:33 AM

This is it, R49.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50March 19, 2019 2:34 AM

[quoteCNN reporting that the White House "expects" to see Mueller findings before they go to Congress – so Trump's lawyers can claim executive privilege on anything Trump doesn't want to see the light.

And I "expect" Jean Dujardin to marry me.

Doesn't mean it's gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 51March 19, 2019 2:36 AM

Unsealed docs from last summer showing the feds got tons of documentation on Broidy’s crookedness at the RNC, money laundering etc. Altho they raided Broidy’s stuff last year, the paperwork was only unsealed in the past few days, discovered by Pro Publica

I also think - and have all along - that Broidy’s “mistress” who got the abortion is another of dump’s “conquests” and the reason she got $1.2 mil or whatever is because she has proof the aborted kid was dump’s. Dump’s got to be terrified that THAT is hidden in Broidy’s dirty little files.

by Anonymousreply 52March 19, 2019 2:38 AM

Jesus that playboy model was pretty and she let that fat bloated fuck Broidy who looks like the boil face riddled emperor with all the puss filled zits on his in Dune climb on top of her naked. Barf

by Anonymousreply 53March 19, 2019 2:40 AM

I too think Broidy's mistress was actually Trump's mistress.

by Anonymousreply 54March 19, 2019 2:43 AM

Is there an abortion in all of this? It’s got to be something big given the tweet version of a Hitler speech.

by Anonymousreply 55March 19, 2019 2:44 AM

r55 The Deplorables would suddenly not care about the unborn at that point........

by Anonymousreply 56March 19, 2019 2:45 AM

From CNN article> Broidy: "At the end of our relationship, this woman shared with me that she was pregnant. She alone decided that she did not want to continue with the pregnancy and I offered to help her financially during this difficult period," Broidy's statement said. It did not say who the father might have been.

That last sentence is telling. Their agreement assumes that Broidy was the father but does not explicitly state that.

by Anonymousreply 57March 19, 2019 2:48 AM

Broidy is connected with George Nader, an agent of Middle Eastern princes and a convicted sex offender; one Joel Rousseau, some guy who pimps out models; and Malaysian crook Jho Low. The scumminess of the GOP, of this administration, is incredible.

by Anonymousreply 58March 19, 2019 2:51 AM

Do you have a link r58? It sounds fascinating and I'd love to read more.

by Anonymousreply 59March 19, 2019 3:00 AM

Isn't Nader the scumbag that was granted complete immunity by Mueller?

Even his kiddie diddling is not up for prosecution?

I thought I had read that somewhere. You don't hear much about that creep but he is one of the main scumbags in this whole sordid shit heap of scum and villainy.

by Anonymousreply 60March 19, 2019 3:14 AM

Scumbag Nader.

I need a fucking shower now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61March 19, 2019 3:15 AM

It’s really telling that all the Republicans in Congress didn’t come forward with a defense of John McCain.

How soon they throw their own to the wolves.

by Anonymousreply 62March 19, 2019 3:17 AM

r62.....Al Franken

by Anonymousreply 63March 19, 2019 3:23 AM

The more I look back on it, the more I believe the 2016 election was hacked and they somehow found a way to change the vote totals in certain key precincts.

If you look at what happened in NC, and then all the other shady revelations that come out almost daily, of course they jimmied with the vote.

But the thing that really makes me believe it’s true was the 2018 races. Florida, Ohio and a few other states just didn’t line up. It stinks.

So I’m convinced this is a sham president on top of it all. A coup for the ages.

by Anonymousreply 64March 19, 2019 3:26 AM

"I like him"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65March 19, 2019 3:35 AM

R59, it's in the article at R50.

by Anonymousreply 66March 19, 2019 3:41 AM

It is very telling what the repugs do in daily life now. They've unmasked themselves. Were they really conservatives? Were they really repugs? Were they really in support of the Constitution? The answer is no. Were they really just sociopaths in love with power and money only? Yes, yes that one.

One good thing Pres Bone Spurs is doing is making repugsliism a weak brand. repugs don't really go by labels any more. They are foremost his supporters. All of their old sacred treasures like Reagan are gone. He is making a mush out of the repugs which fine by me. Sociopaths don't need labels.

by Anonymousreply 67March 19, 2019 3:49 AM

Gee R64, have you been away? Maybe on that Space Station or something?

by Anonymousreply 68March 19, 2019 3:50 AM

Few public figures have been willing to make accusations of tampered vote totals. The primary reason is (as an IT friend explained to me) that proving manipulation after the fact is extremely difficult. Good hackers know how to fuck with data while leaving no trace of interference.

The Russians appear to have left traces behind on all the social media manipulation because they truly didn't GAF if the US found out about that.

To make matters worse, the security of these systems is a rather massive joke that won't be getting fixed anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 69March 19, 2019 4:00 AM

We know repugs cheat and have been cheating for decades if not longer. They suppress and change votes.

by Anonymousreply 70March 19, 2019 4:04 AM

But they do know....thats why Reality Winner is in prison....she leaked documents saying that the NSA had uncovered vote tampering during the election. Then Glen Greenwald, to save his own ass, threw her under the bus.

by Anonymousreply 71March 19, 2019 4:05 AM

I think the the full story is finally told, Reality Winner will get her due. Absolutely not a peep about that story in the news. Zilch.

It’s a shame.

by Anonymousreply 72March 19, 2019 4:37 AM

some late night humor I found on twitter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73March 19, 2019 5:02 AM

[quote] Broidy: "At the end of our relationship, this woman shared with me that she was pregnant. She alone decided that she did not want to continue with the pregnancy and I offered to help her financially during this difficult period,"

To me, it's the second sentence that is the most telling. It's covering for Trump. When it comes out that he was the father, they can say that he had nothing to do with the decision because "she alone decided". Broidy would have no reason to say it that way if he was the father because he doesn't have to court the vote of evangelicals.

by Anonymousreply 74March 19, 2019 5:04 AM

Well. R74, who would want to carry the spawn of Satan to term anyway. Whether Broidy or Trump who sired the little devil, the woman has no taste or scruples. Prostitution whore.

by Anonymousreply 75March 19, 2019 5:46 AM

That's scary accurate, R73.

by Anonymousreply 76March 19, 2019 5:48 AM

If the Broidy mistress was actually a Trump baby-momma with a trip to the clinic, wouldn't Pecker have Caught and Killed the story?

Wouldn't that have be among the papers taken from the Enquirer raid?

Enquiring minds want to know!

I heard that there were 8 documented Trump abortions in all the mess.

Interesting that Cohen said that he was not apart of any female Trump associates personal medical decisins.

Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 77March 19, 2019 6:26 AM

If Cohen was the lawyer who handled cleanup like paying off the hooker he would seem the logical choice to arrange the abortions. But he says no.

[quote] Cohen was asked Wednesday to address rumors that Trump may have paid for a mistress’ abortion. “Do you have any knowledge of President Trump arranging any health-care procedures for women not in his family?” Raja Krishnamoorthi (D-IL) asked, euphemistically. “I’m not aware of that, no,” Cohen flatly answered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78March 19, 2019 6:49 AM

You know when the repugs learn Trump financed abortions, they’re suddenly going to advocate for womens right to abort. I hope this comes out. I want to see the Trump cult twist in the wind.

by Anonymousreply 79March 19, 2019 6:50 AM

Wonder if Trump paid for Patty"s abortion?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80March 19, 2019 7:30 AM

So Trump has a separate abortion cleanup crew?

by Anonymousreply 81March 19, 2019 7:58 AM

How can executive privilege be allowed to permit the suppression of discovered alleged felonies committed by DJT and cohorts?

DJT get's to veto which crimes, and the evidence there-in, that he doesn't like that are contained in the Mueller Report?

If Barr allows such redacting and information stripping by Trump's team before it is released to Congress, protests may erupt.

Congress needs to demand the unredacted copy of the original, and done so timely. Some national security details may be subject to some redaction, but must not be used for cover-up of criminal behavior.

Barr needs to be on the up and up. Confidence in that happening is not high right now.

by Anonymousreply 82March 19, 2019 8:02 AM

Executive privilege does not apply to criminal acts.

by Anonymousreply 83March 19, 2019 9:30 AM

Trump's personal doctor, Dr. Harold Bornstein - scary man who wrote that Trump was the fittest man to EVER run for president - probably arranged them. Also, he said that Trump team raided his office shorty after election and took all of Trump's records. There is a lot of stuff Trump doesn't want the world to know.

by Anonymousreply 84March 19, 2019 11:24 AM

The question was worded weirdly for sure—whether Dump “arranged” for abortions. He didn’t arrange for them, he paid someone to make sure they were done, and someone else arranged them. It gave Cohen an out to answer the question so that Dump wasn’t implicated.

by Anonymousreply 85March 19, 2019 12:04 PM

Don't forget, Trump had/has Schiller, the head of his "security" operations as well as Cohen. I'd believe a lot of things were compartmentalized.

by Anonymousreply 86March 19, 2019 12:30 PM

[quote]Trump had/has Schiller

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 87March 19, 2019 1:21 PM

Breaking!!! MSNBC reportinig that Rod Rosenstein staying on longer than expected. How could that be? The Mueller report is due in any second???

by Anonymousreply 88March 19, 2019 1:41 PM

Can he do that? What if Trump says no?

Sounds like he’s afraid Barr will shut the Mueller Report up.

by Anonymousreply 89March 19, 2019 1:45 PM

If Rod is sticking around, then Barr has already cleared it with Trump. No way would they make that announcement with Trump not being aware of it. My theory about Barr is he is discovering so much bad shit from the Mueller operation, about Trump and his people, that he is really there trying to work out a process for the pardons.... That was his speciality under the Bushes.

by Anonymousreply 90March 19, 2019 1:56 PM

The thing I found interesting about the Deutsche Bank story is HOW MANY TIMES tRump screwed them over and they kept going back in it for MORE.

by Anonymousreply 91March 19, 2019 2:01 PM

Between the Bank of Cyprus, which Wilbur Ross headed, and Deutsche Bank, there was quite a laundry operating working overtime for the oligarchs. I am still waiting for the expose' on former Justice Kennedy and his son, who was Trump's loan officer. There's a story behind Kennedy's resignation waiting to be told. He's known the Trumps for years. People talk about his "legacy" but he moved out for Kavanaugh? KAvanaugh will pisss all over his legacy and undo any good he might have done. But we need to dig into the Kennedy/Ross/Russian connections. Ross's daughter married some oligarch's son, I think. So he's deeply involved. Fucking gangster piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 92March 19, 2019 2:06 PM

[quote]some late night humor I found on twitter

That's one of the images that has Devin Nunes suing Twitter and various Twitter users.

From the NYTimes: The lawsuit used several paragraphs to lay out Twitter’s user guidelines, and then stated, “@LizMair, @DevinNunesMom, @DevinCow, @fireDevinNunes, and @DevinGrapes repeatedly tweeted and retweeted abusive and hateful content about Nunes that expressly and undoubtedly violated Twitter’s Terms and Rules.” It goes on to state “Twitter did nothing” to investigate its users, and that it ultimately affected the election’s outcome.

by Anonymousreply 93March 19, 2019 2:38 PM

Are we all awaiting the 50,000 arrests of anti-Trumpers that QAnon has promised today?

by Anonymousreply 94March 19, 2019 2:39 PM

Wait, Liz Mair? As in the vaping supporter?

by Anonymousreply 95March 19, 2019 2:44 PM

R94?! That's today? Well shit! I don't have my barricades even half-way built yet. I really need to stop Netflix and chilling ... and by chilling I mean eating Doritos.

by Anonymousreply 96March 19, 2019 2:54 PM

You'll be Netflix and chilling in Gitmo by this time tomorrow, R96!

by Anonymousreply 97March 19, 2019 3:03 PM

They have Netflix at Gitmo?

by Anonymousreply 98March 19, 2019 3:06 PM

Nunes was re-elected so how could he say it affected the election’s outcome?

The whole point of lawsuits is that you were “harmed.” How has he been harmed exactly by his cow and his mom tweeting?

I’ve heard that today there are new Twitter accounts from his lawyer, his dad and his proctologist.

by Anonymousreply 99March 19, 2019 3:13 PM

Omg, are there really, R99? If so, I need to follow them all.

by Anonymousreply 100March 19, 2019 3:15 PM

The Young Turks.....Lindsey Graham always latches onto a boyfriend (for political security and relevance). If one loses power, Lindsey finds another as expressed by commentators.

....to this insane level with DJT? How about the suspicion of being compromised working somewhere in this formula?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101March 19, 2019 3:17 PM

A woman does not need a man to arrange an abortion for her. A simple trip to her own doctor or clinic will take care of that.

Now, hush money to keep quiet about it is something else. If any of these women, or seized documents, can prove that it's another story.

I would think trump would be at greater risk for a mistress to have the baby as a means for expensive child support.

by Anonymousreply 102March 19, 2019 3:18 PM

[quote]The whole point of lawsuits is that you were “harmed.”

It harmed his fee-fees.

by Anonymousreply 103March 19, 2019 3:19 PM

I was going to say the same, R102. You don't need a lawyer, or a fixer, just somebody to sign the check.

by Anonymousreply 104March 19, 2019 3:21 PM

Devin Nunes’ Cow’s Dad @Sdadcow

Devin Nunes Cow’s Mom @Nunescow

Devin Nunes’ Lawsuit @Devinlawsuit

Devin Nunes’ Spleen @Bloomtaxonomy

Devin Nunes’ Dad @Nunesdad

by Anonymousreply 105March 19, 2019 3:23 PM

You mean I could have had 8 half-brothers and -sisters to play with? This makes me sad. I dont understand.

by Anonymousreply 106March 19, 2019 3:25 PM

Devin Nunes Alt-Mom @NunesAlt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107March 19, 2019 3:27 PM

Devin Nunes’ Cow now has 87,000 followers. It picked up a couple thousand followers in just the last couple minutes.

The goal is for @Devincow to get more followers than Devin Nunes.

by Anonymousreply 108March 19, 2019 3:31 PM

We need someone credible to come forward and admit they had an abortion and that Trump paid for it. Now, if Trump told some woman he wanted her to go to his doctor and he would "take care of everything" then that's a problem. Because yes, he pays the woman hush money, which, hopefully hushes her up, but also providing medical care means that the doctor will never talk about it, and the bills paid to the doctor could conceivably cover anything. In fact his own doctor could have acted as a "pass thru" to sub contract the abortion out and no one would even know Trump was involved. It's easier than we think to do it and leave no foot prints.

by Anonymousreply 109March 19, 2019 3:32 PM

Federal prosecutors used a new law signed by Trump to go after his former fixer Michael Cohen, court filings reveal.

Investigators in the Southern District of New York obtained a search warrant to access Cohen’s Gmail account in February 2018. Google turned over some documents, but the tech giant “declined to produce data that it stored on computer servers located outside of the United States,” according to an affidavit submitted to the court by an FBI agent working on Cohen’s case.

Weeks later, Trump signed the CLOUD Act into law, which gave US law enforcement more legal pathways to pursue data stored overseas. The provision was tucked into the $1.3 trillion spending bill Trump signed to avoid a federal government shutdown.

With the new law on the books, federal prosecutors went back to court and asked for another warrant to get the materials that Google refused to turn over. In an April 2018 affidavit, the FBI agent argued that “providers are required to disclose data even if it is stored abroad” under the new law. The judge approved the new search warrant later that day, giving investigators access to additional information from Google, including Cohen’s emails, attachments, address book and files stored on Google Drive.

by Anonymousreply 110March 19, 2019 3:35 PM

Sorry, I just have to mention this one:

Devin Nunes’ Left Butt Cheek @Devinbutt

And, Devin Nunes’ Grandma @Devingrandma, which is illustrated by a man in a granny wig.

Devin Nunes’ Grapes @DevinGrapes

DevinNunes’ Penis @Devinnunespenis

Devin’s Dog @DevinsNunesdog

The funny thing is all these people are talking to each other and re-tweeting each other’s tweets.

I wonder why he’s so upset? I thought imitation was the finest form of flattery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111March 19, 2019 3:44 PM

@DevinNunesCock (Rooster avatar)

Devin_Nunes’_Saggy_Balls @DevinBalls

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112March 19, 2019 3:48 PM

[quote]We need someone credible to come forward and admit they had an abortion and that Trump paid for it.

Why? It's not against the law and it won't change the minds of evangelicals (or any of his other acolytes) one whit -- Trump wasn't exaggerating when he said he could shoot someone in broad daylight and it wouldn't make any difference to his supporters. The focus needs to be on actual crimes, of which there are legion.

by Anonymousreply 113March 19, 2019 4:21 PM

From NY Magazine: “Devin Nunes’ Cow” — the true author of which, Nunes does not bother to point out, is not the actual voice of Nunes’s cow, and in all probability not a cow at all — “has made, published and republished hundreds of false and defamatory statements of and concerning Nunes, including the following: Nunes is a ‘treasonous cowpoke’ and ‘Devin’s boots are full of manure;’ He’s ‘udder-ly worthless and its pasture time to move him to prison;’ ‘Devin is whey over his head in crime,’” and other bovine-themed puns that Nunes has found deeply wounding.

by Anonymousreply 114March 19, 2019 4:22 PM

In order to sue for defamation doesn't Nunes have to prove he is NOT treasonous?

by Anonymousreply 115March 19, 2019 4:33 PM

Discovery is going to be a bitch, R115!

by Anonymousreply 116March 19, 2019 4:35 PM

He is a public person.

Twitter is a private company.

Probably now regrets that the FCC rejected the Internet designated as a utility.

He needs to go back to Russia.

And comedy, ridicule and satire are ALL protected speech.

by Anonymousreply 117March 19, 2019 4:38 PM

So if he can sue cow and cock accounts for trolling him does it open the door for us to sue Dotard?

by Anonymousreply 118March 19, 2019 4:40 PM

R90 I think Rosenstein has all the cards here. He can easily tell Barr and Trump that he is staying. If they say "no," he says "fire me." By firing him they would be providing Mueller with another "Obstruction of Justice" charge and it would be really bad optics.

by Anonymousreply 119March 19, 2019 4:51 PM

I thought Rod was long gone.

by Anonymousreply 120March 19, 2019 4:52 PM

I don't have a twitter account. I may need to get one.

Thanks everyone and OP for these threads. I get too sad reading to news. Your insights and comments make me think we can win this.

by Anonymousreply 121March 19, 2019 4:56 PM

Of course we can win this. We just have to pay attention, and step up. Don't let these fuckers get away with anything. We take the Senate in 2020. If Trump wants to try to hang around, we will kick his ass and frog march him out of the White House to the federal penitentiary. No Club Fed for him. I want him trying to shit on a cold, stainless steel toilet seat.

by Anonymousreply 122March 19, 2019 5:05 PM

I cannot even imagine who decided this Nunes lawsuit was a good idea. Has he never heard of discovery, the First Amendment, satire, opinion, being a public figure, or protected speech?

I’m just afraid some Trumpster judge would get the case and think he can overrule the First Amendment from the bench.

by Anonymousreply 123March 19, 2019 5:06 PM

Lissen, bo9ys and gurls, there are a lot of "quizzes " on the internet lately. Avoid them. Also pay attention to your e mail. I keep getting e-mail from "focus group" marketing companies that want me to fill out a questionaire to see if I'm "eligible to participate." Now keep in mind that Cambridge Analytica and the Russians have developed algorithms based on our behavior based on how w e answer these questions. So from now, until 2021, I'm avoiding that kind of stuff.

by Anonymousreply 124March 19, 2019 5:09 PM

Good point, r124.

I've blocked all add ins from FB so I can't automatically do some of those quizzes. It reminds me to stay vigilant.

by Anonymousreply 125March 19, 2019 5:21 PM

Why would Rosenstein be staying longer?

by Anonymousreply 126March 19, 2019 5:52 PM

Trump is sniffing and sluring again. During the Brazilian President’s welcome speach in the garden of the White House. Live on MSNBC at 1:55 pm.

by Anonymousreply 127March 19, 2019 5:59 PM

Not watching. I hate the sight of the usurper. The election was stolen and we have an agent of a foreign government in the Whitehouse.

Why would any media be covering him as if he is the actual president. They need to call it for what it is.

by Anonymousreply 128March 19, 2019 6:03 PM

And as for the Republican senators and House members who illegaly skated into their seats off the back of stolen votes are illegitimate and should be referred to as such by the honest media.

by Anonymousreply 129March 19, 2019 6:07 PM

R125 All those Facebook quizzes are designed to garner information about you. It's research masquerading as gaming. The ones where they access your photo to show how you will age or personality based on photo are the worst as those are used for facial recognition programs. I particularly hate it when someone takes a photo of me and then tags it with my name. That's going right into a facial recognition database.

by Anonymousreply 130March 19, 2019 6:14 PM

R127 Brazilian president is adamantly anti-gay. He has said that he would rather his son be dead than gay. Would have never stepped foot in the Obama White House.

by Anonymousreply 131March 19, 2019 6:15 PM

The thing about cons, and even Ann Coulter agrees that he’s a conman, is that they only work long enough to get the loot and get out of town.

They don’t hold up over time.

by Anonymousreply 132March 19, 2019 6:43 PM

I think it is pretty obvious that Jared's sole purpose in the administration was to figure out how to best monetize the presidency for the Trump family.

by Anonymousreply 133March 19, 2019 7:04 PM

Jared's Mideast peace plan:

Jordan would give land to the Palestinian territories, and "in return, Jordan would get land from Saudi Arabia, and that country would get back two Red Sea islands it gave Egypt to administer in 1950."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134March 19, 2019 7:41 PM

There can never be too many tweets about psycho Devin Nunes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135March 19, 2019 8:33 PM

I guess when people who ought to know, Intelligence professionals and so forth, say Jared is dangerous to our National Security, and he should not be anywhere near government nor should he ever get anything resembling a security clearance, WTF, does Congress think those are matters of opinion? It's actionable.

Simply saying "Wow, Jared is dangerous" is not sufficient. We ought to not be putting up with all this shit. We're getting used to, and normalizing horrible stuff. There is no way in hell we should be sitting around hoping "Someone" will do something. All you get from Congress is, "Let's hold a hearing, and look into this."

Bullshit. Someone please file charges, and get rid of him! IMO when someone is deemed a risk to national security, or anyone in government from the President on down is subject of a criminal or counterintelligence investigation we need a law requiring them to step aside, step down, at least temporarily until matters are thoroughly investigated and brought to some conclusion and resolved. Period. To protect our country.

by Anonymousreply 136March 19, 2019 8:36 PM

I just found Devin's cow with the good hair!

by Anonymousreply 137March 19, 2019 8:42 PM

CNN's Katelyn Polantz:

Mueller's top appellate lawyer Michael Dreeben tells judge he can't respond to @washingtonpost request to unseal Paul Manafort court docs because he and co-counsel "FACE A PRESS OF OTHER WORK" this week.

by Anonymousreply 138March 19, 2019 8:46 PM

[quote]Brazilian president is adamantly anti-gay. He has said that he would rather his son be dead than gay.

Still qualifies him to host next year's Oscars!

by Anonymousreply 139March 19, 2019 8:46 PM

Hahaha!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140March 19, 2019 11:45 PM

Brilliant, R140!

by Anonymousreply 141March 20, 2019 12:28 AM

Devin Nunes’ Cow says @LizMair, who is being sued by Devin Nunes for saying unkind things, went on TV to ask for money for legal fees.

Among those replying were Devin Nunes’ Fleas (@DFleas) and Devin Nunes is a Snowflake (@cookiecat57), who says she changed her name out of solidarity with all the other Devin Nunes parody accounts. In other news, Devin Nunes Inner Child (@KatieWood42) re-tweeted the tweet below.

Meanwhile, Devin Nunes’ Cow (@DevinCow) now has over 200k followers. The goal is to exceed about 371k (the number of Devin Nunes’ twitter followers), so by all means please follow him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142March 20, 2019 12:42 AM

They speak out!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143March 20, 2019 12:46 AM

Devin Nunes is having a cow over Twitter. Straight from the cow's mouth:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144March 20, 2019 2:08 AM

Devin Nunes’ Cow Gaines 2,000 followers in the last six minutes.

Ryan Lizza was making cow jokes on Anderson’s show a few minutes ago.

Devin Nunez is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 145March 20, 2019 2:15 AM

How many times will Stephanie Ruhle discuss the Doi-Chuh Bank in the coming weeks R23?

Answer is SO MANY.

by Anonymousreply 146March 20, 2019 2:25 AM

[quote]I cannot even imagine who decided this Nunes lawsuit was a good idea.

He appears to have the finest legal representation. Only the best.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147March 20, 2019 3:10 AM

[quote]Lindsey Graham always latches onto a boyfriend

I think the term is "work husband"

by Anonymousreply 148March 20, 2019 3:10 AM

[quote]If Cohen was the lawyer who handled cleanup like paying off the hooker he would seem the logical choice to arrange the abortions. But he says no.

Now that I'm old enough to be useful, there will be no.more.Tiffanys.

by Anonymousreply 149March 20, 2019 3:11 AM

[quote]Devin_Nunes’_Saggy_Balls

@DevinBalls

Hi there!! I am Devin Nunes’ Saggy Balls!! I love long walks on the beach, candlelight dinners and tea bagging Lyndsey Graham 💕

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150March 20, 2019 3:13 AM

[quote]Trump wasn't exaggerating when he said he could shoot someone in broad daylight and it wouldn't make any difference to his supporters.

A fetus isn't a person though.

This cognitive dissonance is KILLING ME!!!

by Anonymousreply 151March 20, 2019 3:15 AM

[quote] Devin Nunes’ Cow

I think a whole lot of people found their spirit animal today.

by Anonymousreply 152March 20, 2019 3:30 AM

Devin Nunes: 392.6K followers Devin Nunes Cow: 255,000K and counting

by Anonymousreply 153March 20, 2019 3:39 AM

Mark Hamill follows @DevinCow. I bet he doesn’t follow Devin Nunes.

#BeButter is trending at #2.

by Anonymousreply 154March 20, 2019 3:44 AM

I'm tired of Devin's cow. Want serious discussion again. Enough already.

by Anonymousreply 155March 20, 2019 3:58 AM

Muller sent a notice to a judge that he was not able to comply with a product demand deadline BECAUSE HE IS SWAMPED WITH WORK.

When will this pressure cooker blow?

by Anonymousreply 156March 20, 2019 6:14 AM

Just when you think he can’t be any more vile

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157March 20, 2019 6:15 AM

It takes a pretty weak personality to beat up on a man that has been dead for 8 months.

by Anonymousreply 158March 20, 2019 6:35 AM

"Just when you think he can’t be any more vile"

Oh, c'mon, we've got at least 18 more months of this bullshit. There is no such thing as bottom with this man. A month from now he'll tweet something that'll make his McCain comments seem quaint.

by Anonymousreply 159March 20, 2019 6:47 AM

If we truly examine what he has done in the past two years with Congress allowing it, and not just the stuff we read about every day, but what is happening in every department and agency of the federal government, we'd realize that we cannot afford two, or four, or 6 more years of this. He and his lunatics are dismantling our government and debasing the Constitution. This is not opinion. It's real. It's fact. last night they were talking about all the things he has attempted to do and all the things he has said that violate the First Amendment and actually broke the Law. Abuses of power. And it is scary. If he is re elected he will feel like he has a blank check to go even farther. He has to be stopped. Right now, absnet his getting arrested, the only way I see for immediate remedies is to force McConnell to step down from his leadership role and get someone who will provide the leadership we need to block him.

by Anonymousreply 160March 20, 2019 11:04 AM

This Nunes lawsuit might seem like a lighthearted diversion, but the discovery could be very, very serious. If I were an FSB assassin in the United States looking to take out assets that were becoming a liability he’d be at the top of my list.

Speaking of assasins, Frank Cali’s alleged killer wrote MAGA forever in pen on his hand for his court hearing.

And forgive me if you all already knew this and I am just realizing, but was Lynn Patton brought in to the Cohen hearing to unnerve Cohen because she was his mistress. And did Congresswoman Tlaib know that? And did she give up her carefully prepared questions to pull off one of the most spectacular redirections? If yes and yes and yes Ms. Tlaib is my new favorite person in the world.

by Anonymousreply 161March 20, 2019 11:20 AM

DN’s Cow Twitter now has 316,500 followers as of 7:30 am eastern time zone.

by Anonymousreply 162March 20, 2019 11:32 AM

DN's catamite

by Anonymousreply 163March 20, 2019 11:37 AM

The guy who killed Frank Cali is a MAGAt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164March 20, 2019 11:47 AM

I love that Germany wants that gay scumbag Grennell out.

by Anonymousreply 165March 20, 2019 11:49 AM

[quote]Right now, absnet his getting arrested, the only way I see for immediate remedies is to force McConnell to step down from his leadership role

#1, how do you propose to do that? #2, McConnell would just be replaced by another Republican who will roll over for Trump.

The solution is, as it always has been, at the ballot box.

by Anonymousreply 166March 20, 2019 11:52 AM

[quote]There is no such thing as bottom with this man.

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 167March 20, 2019 12:13 PM

R166, I wouldn't count on the "ballot box," hacked by god-only-knows-who, to solve anything anymore.

by Anonymousreply 168March 20, 2019 1:06 PM

Cheeto finally comes for "Mr. Kellyanne"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169March 20, 2019 1:14 PM

R169 George Conway to the Dumpster Fire In Chief:

You. Are. Nuts.

by Anonymousreply 170March 20, 2019 2:11 PM

Deutcha Back is actually run by Russia and Putin...that's why they kept loaning the Trumps money.

by Anonymousreply 171March 20, 2019 2:26 PM

Another week and nothing from Mueller.

by Anonymousreply 172March 20, 2019 2:28 PM

[quote]Speaking of assasins, Frank Cali’s alleged killer wrote MAGA forever in pen on his hand for his court hearing.

He sounds absolutely tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 173March 20, 2019 2:42 PM

r172...Fuck Off.

by Anonymousreply 174March 20, 2019 2:47 PM

[quote] Another week and nothing from Mueller.

Just Cohen, Manafort and a slew of others going to jail.

by Anonymousreply 175March 20, 2019 3:16 PM

Isn't something happening with Pinhead Stone this week?

by Anonymousreply 176March 20, 2019 3:19 PM

R165 what? more details please?

by Anonymousreply 177March 20, 2019 5:00 PM

Wolfgang Kubicki, the deputy chairman of the opposition Free Democrats (FDP), said Richard Grenell's repeated interference in German sovereignty should prompt Foreign Minister Heiko Maas to immediately declare Grenell persona non grata.

"Any US diplomat who acts like a high commissioner of an occupying power must learn that our tolerance also knows its limits," said Kubicki, who is also one of five deputy speakers of Germany's Bundestag parliament.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178March 20, 2019 5:05 PM

I want Richard Grenell inside me quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 179March 20, 2019 5:14 PM

Reuters: Trump says he doesn't mind if public sees Mueller's Russia probe report

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180March 20, 2019 5:19 PM

R180 Of course, we believe everything he says. Actions speak louder than words.

by Anonymousreply 181March 20, 2019 5:33 PM

I wonder if he didn't just de-classify it in some arcane legal way...

by Anonymousreply 182March 20, 2019 5:37 PM

The Hill: Ex-CIA director blasts Trump over 'temper tantrums'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183March 20, 2019 5:41 PM

I think Brennon hates Trump as much as I do.

by Anonymousreply 184March 20, 2019 5:49 PM

Wolfgang Kubicki is very bitchy about being called on Germany's refusal to meet its NATO obligations. Trump called them on taking a free ride paid for by the US, and this tantrum emphasized that truth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185March 20, 2019 5:55 PM

R180 I beginning to think he has already seen it or been briefed on its contents.

by Anonymousreply 186March 20, 2019 6:02 PM

Deplorable alert 🚨

by Anonymousreply 187March 20, 2019 6:05 PM

R179 eew your taste is awful

by Anonymousreply 188March 20, 2019 6:05 PM

I believe that once Barr was brought onboard by Bob and Rod, the potential for indictment that was also also offered to Whittaker, that Barr is now kinda hands off with the Bob investigation. Probably why no reason for Rob to leave AT ALL.

Trump is fucked.

He knows it.

by Anonymousreply 189March 20, 2019 6:07 PM

Trump is guilty of being a traitor, that's why he acts so guilty, having a screaming fit every day. He accuses every one else of of doing the crimes he is guilty of.

by Anonymousreply 190March 20, 2019 6:15 PM

The vision of Trump in an orange jumpsuit, in solitary confinement for the rest of his life in some underground cell at Supermax, hearing only the constant hum of white noise, subsisting on 800 calories of man-made glop per day... just warms my heart.

by Anonymousreply 191March 20, 2019 6:54 PM

I think Trump realizes that the GOP is ready to drop him. When they vote to overturn his veto things will get very ugly, because then he will realize that Whittaker is there to protect the GOP not him.

by Anonymousreply 192March 20, 2019 7:00 PM

Sorry, I meant BARR is there to protect the GOP not him.

by Anonymousreply 193March 20, 2019 7:01 PM

I hope Trump faces justice before his death. I'm afraid he's in such poor health that stress could kill him. Not that I care about his life but I want him to die in jail and in shame, not die while in office

by Anonymousreply 194March 20, 2019 7:06 PM

I’m not quite as picky.

by Anonymousreply 195March 20, 2019 7:12 PM

For one thing, Barr better the fuck not be there to protect the repugs. If anything, they need to go down just as hard as Pres Bone Spurs because if not, they will be emboldened to keep being the treasonous scum they are.

He wants the public to see the Mueller report? Which means the exact opposite.

by Anonymousreply 196March 20, 2019 7:37 PM

[quote]When they vote to overturn his veto

What in the world makes you think that's going to happen?

by Anonymousreply 197March 20, 2019 9:33 PM

They need the issue to remain unresolved to use it as red meat for their voters and supporters.

by Anonymousreply 198March 20, 2019 9:38 PM

Someone pointed out on Nicolle Wallace's show how damning the silence is from the entire repug party. Pres Bone Spurs knew going back to birtherism he could get away with anything with that party. Anything. He sized them up and realized they were just as dirty as he was. Weak ass, pathetic scum who would look other way if Mueller came out with the most damning report ever. THAT is why so many around him seem so calm. He is freaking out because he has never been held accountable for anything but HE doesn't believe anything will happen to him only because of the repugs.

We have a much bigger problem than him. The entire repug party is rotten and it makes me so suspect of the "adults" like Murkowski and Collins (fuck the sociopath Sasse (R-Sassy, NE) and so many others in the House who vote a lot with Dems. Why stay in this rotten, criminal party? The repugs have abdicated their duties and responsibilities to the USA.

by Anonymousreply 199March 20, 2019 10:05 PM

[bold]CNN: Hope Hicks to cooperate with House investigation[/bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200March 20, 2019 10:06 PM

I hope Murkowski switches parties. Collins could try it, too, but I think it's too late for her.

by Anonymousreply 201March 20, 2019 10:07 PM

Collins would have trouble signing the required documents.

by Anonymousreply 202March 20, 2019 10:08 PM

who would trust Collins?

by Anonymousreply 203March 20, 2019 10:09 PM

I'm very concerned about those documents

by Anonymousreply 204March 20, 2019 10:11 PM

I texted my contact in the beltway (we were supposed to get together last week but she had an emergency) about Nancy's impeachment statement. Her response: "If Nancy said this you can be certain of two things- she knows impeachment will not be needed and/or there is already enough known information which would make the prospect of enough bipartisan agreement high."

by Anonymousreply 205March 20, 2019 10:18 PM

Oh and she may be seen soon as a pundit on our favorite shows. She also said she has told several high ranking Dem pundits/ activists/ pols about the Mueller thread here- FCI

by Anonymousreply 206March 20, 2019 10:20 PM

And now Trump is complaining the he wasn't thanked for allowing McCain to have the funeral he wanted. Said he had to approve it all. I don't think the president has anything to do with someone lying in state at the Capital. I would imagine that is approved by the Speaker and Majority Leader. Certainly Trump doesn't control the National Cathedral. I assume they used AF1 or some other military plane to fly the body back and forth. I would think Secretary of Defense or State would control aircraft. I guess Trump could have over ruled the use of a government plane to fly him back and forth but that's about it. Who complains that they weren't thanks for allowing someone to have the type of funeral they wanted. My old bitter Aunty and apparently now the president of the united state. My what a thin skin he has. This other shit must be driving him completely batty.

by Anonymousreply 207March 20, 2019 11:26 PM

Little piece of movie trivia - the Biff character in "BACK TO THE FUTURE" was based on Donald Trump. Way back then...

by Anonymousreply 208March 20, 2019 11:31 PM

We had good weather here today. Should I send a fax to Trump to thank him?

by Anonymousreply 209March 20, 2019 11:37 PM

Fox Corp, has added Paul Ryan to its Board.

You just knew Rupert Murdoch would bring him onboard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210March 20, 2019 11:43 PM

And today was the day that an imaginary cow acquired more Twitter followers than Congressman Devin Nunes.

Somedays Twitter is fucking brilliant.

Case in point: Joel Dongsteen. Takes boilerplate Joel Osteen quotes and replaces "God" with 'dick".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211March 20, 2019 11:47 PM

Hold up r161 - more on what you posted pls: And forgive me if you all already knew this and I am just realizing, but was Lynn Patton brought in to the Cohen hearing to unnerve Cohen because she was his mistress. And did Congresswoman Tlaib know that? And did she give up her carefully prepared questions to pull off one of the most spectacular redirections? If yes and yes and yes Ms. Tlaib is my new favorite person in the world.

by Anonymousreply 212March 20, 2019 11:54 PM

[quote] Fox Corp, has added Paul Ryan to its Board. You just knew Rupert Murdoch would bring him onboard.

Disney just bought Fox. I'm not clear if Ryan is included in the deal, or if Murdoch just needs some help on how to spent the $71 billion he just pocketed..

Disney has closed its $71bn (£54bn) acquisition of Rupert Murdoch’s entertainment business in a deal that unites franchises including Cinderella, The Simpsons and Star Wars under one corporate roof to create a media behemoth of unprecedented scale.

The Walt Disney Company closed its acquisition of 21st Century Fox shortly after midnight New York time on Wednesday.

As part of the deal, Disney will absorb the Fox film and TV studios, the FX networks, National Geographic and the Indian TV giant Star India in a huge boost to its content.

by Anonymousreply 213March 21, 2019 12:11 AM

R213, Fox News is not part of the deal. Ryan is on the Fox Board, not the Disney Board.

by Anonymousreply 214March 21, 2019 12:18 AM

This Disney acquisition where they pretty much own the entire world of entertainment at this point is why I'm glad Elizabeth Warren is talking about breaking up monopolies.

by Anonymousreply 215March 21, 2019 12:20 AM

Fuck off, R215.

by Anonymousreply 216March 21, 2019 12:26 AM

Apparently the Murdochs (specifically Lachlan, who now takes control) are moving to sell Fox News off now that it’s been left behind in the Disney merger. The Brazile hire and the Pirro suspension may be the start of repositioning the network in a less pro-Trump direction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217March 21, 2019 12:47 AM

But what does the new Fox Corp have as assets besides Fox News and Fox Sports? I mean, at least as far as TV, I know they kept their print stuff.

by Anonymousreply 218March 21, 2019 1:34 AM

They own a president of the United States. That’s a pretty big asset.

by Anonymousreply 219March 21, 2019 1:36 AM

R218, they also kept the TV network - Fox Broadcasting and Fox TV Stations. Those are separate from Fox News.

by Anonymousreply 220March 21, 2019 1:38 AM

Fox doesn't own Trump. I do

by Anonymousreply 221March 21, 2019 1:48 AM

Why weren’t Warner and ATT allowed to merge?

That doesn’t seem fair.

by Anonymousreply 222March 21, 2019 1:49 AM

[quote] they also kept the TV network - Fox Broadcasting and Fox TV Stations. Those are separate from Fox News.

So they didn't sell off their programming like The Simpsons or Bob's Burgers?

by Anonymousreply 223March 21, 2019 1:51 AM

Warner and AT&T have merged.

Trump tried to intervene, and the Justice Dept. sued at his behest, but they lost in court.

by Anonymousreply 224March 21, 2019 1:51 AM

Why did evil Trump try to stop it?

by Anonymousreply 225March 21, 2019 1:53 AM

Because of his vendetta against CNN, which was owned by Time Warner, R225.

by Anonymousreply 226March 21, 2019 1:55 AM

It’s not illegal for a President to use his powers against his perceived personal enemies?

by Anonymousreply 227March 21, 2019 1:57 AM

It is what the Founding Fathers would consider an abuse of power, and thus an impeachable offense, R227 — but Trump seems to be getting away with it! Again and again and again and again and again...

by Anonymousreply 228March 21, 2019 2:07 AM

r228 Except he is not. They are acquiring hard evidence. Again, you take a shot at the king, you cannot miss.

by Anonymousreply 229March 21, 2019 2:10 AM

R228, I think they were being facetious.

by Anonymousreply 230March 21, 2019 2:11 AM

I don’t know for sure R212, but there was that threat the day before regarding exposing his affairs and then there was Ms. Patton’s inexplicable appearance at the hearing. And honestly her whole relationship with the Trump family is kind of inexplicable. But if she had been Cohen’s mistress it all makes more sense.

by Anonymousreply 231March 21, 2019 2:15 AM

[quote]Again, you take a shot at the king, you cannot miss.

It's a massively wide target, so there's that . . .

by Anonymousreply 232March 21, 2019 2:15 AM

And, stationary, R232. Don't forget that.

by Anonymousreply 233March 21, 2019 2:19 AM

And very orange, r232.

by Anonymousreply 234March 21, 2019 2:24 AM

You health freaks are foolish. Trump has great genes and he will live to be 90, at least.

In his ignorant mind he is always winning...when he is in prison, will the asshole still think he is winning?

by Anonymousreply 235March 21, 2019 2:24 AM

[quote]We had good weather here today. Should I send a fax to Trump to thank him.

Why aren't there group actions like this? Undertaken with that heartfelt American neighborliness, of course.

Why didn't America send 10,000 rakes to the White House when he suggested raking the millions of acres of national forest would prevent forest fires?

Why didn't some mischievous devils send 1,000,000 Congratulations! cards when North Korea agreed to denuclearize?

Why didn't we send 100,000 paper towel rolls following the disgraceful press conference post-hurricane in Puerto Rico?

Is there some online service where we can pay $0.50 and light a digital candle in the name of St. Jude that sends a notice to the White Hose Press Office?

Kellyanne seems like an FDS kind of gal. Why haven't we given her a lifetime supply, with thanks from a grateful nation?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236March 21, 2019 2:27 AM

The media refuses to admit that they are the reason Trump the skunk is in power. I guess they thought us was a great plan to out a racist pig in the White House. Of course like Trump, they will never admit the truth.

Just as they refuse to actually talk about Jared selling protection to Qatar, so that Jared could save his 666 building. How dare Mueller and the Southern New York DA. let him go on with his mafia moves!! This country is corrupt from top to bottom. Don't tell me there is no proof, there is nothing but proof.

by Anonymousreply 237March 21, 2019 2:36 AM

And the media is doing it again, R237, by climbing up the asses of Beto, Biden, and Bernie when there are about 20 better candidates out there that they are completely ignoring.

by Anonymousreply 238March 21, 2019 5:39 AM

Bezos should buy it and shut it down. How much could it be worth with all their advertising dollars way down. They just have the pillow guy keeping that ship afloat

by Anonymousreply 239March 21, 2019 5:52 AM

R238 the media is acting like the majority old white voters in Iowa represent the entire Democratic voting base. It's ridiculous

by Anonymousreply 240March 21, 2019 5:52 AM

The media acts on its own self interest (or those who own it). It is us who need be more selective and use our common sense skill to determine who and what to trust and what to dismiss as fake news / distraction / propaganda / etc.

Our hate and loathing for Trump will only result in more hate and loathing. Support for a candidate you think will turn things around for the better will lead to something better in the long run.

by Anonymousreply 241March 21, 2019 8:42 AM

[quote] Support for a candidate you think will turn things around for the better will lead to something better in the long run.

Honestly, fuck you. We supported Clinton, an excellent candidate in 2016, she WON, and due to vote-hacking and literal treason (oh yes, and BernieBro misogyny) it hasn’t “gotten better.”

by Anonymousreply 242March 21, 2019 8:49 AM

Yes, they are telling everyone who to vote for, by posting polls constantly...those goddamn polls mean nothing to me. Why the fuck do we have to talk about candidates for 2 years? I am bored to death with it all. If those bastards had been honest about Trump and Hillary, she would have been voted in and we would not have to be embarresssed by the freak in our White House.

by Anonymousreply 243March 21, 2019 9:13 AM

Well put, R243.

by Anonymousreply 244March 21, 2019 9:54 AM

R238 good point.

Pete Buttigieg, Klobuchar, Inslee, etc., need coverage on a level playing field at this early point. All these popularity (much based on name recognition) polls put less known candidates at an even greater disadvantage. The drama over when Biden will "declare" is manipulation. Elevating Bernie Sanders again, without ever confronting this guy to financially explain his rhetorical proposals, looks to be a pattern.

by Anonymousreply 245March 21, 2019 10:03 AM

r242, if you think holding on to that bitterness helps you in any way, good for you. I prefer to look more hopeful into the future. Or would you prefer all of us going "WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!" and run around like chickens with their heads cut off while Putin, Trump , the Deplorables and Republicans cheat and scheme their way to a second term for Trump?

by Anonymousreply 246March 21, 2019 10:37 AM

I am not “bitter”, R246, a human was legally elected to an office which was hacked and stolen — A HACKED ELECTION BY A HOSTILE FOREIGN NATION WHOSE ASSET IS CURRENTLY IN THE WHITE HOUSE — and I am outraged. Outraged, not bitter.

Putin is continuing to do this — it’s not yesterday’s news or yesterday’s problem - the infiltration of the GOP (and the same “progressive” left à la Stein and Bernie Sanders) by Putin is current. Have you been asleep? Are you not aware of propaganda campaigns? Are you in denial?

by Anonymousreply 247March 21, 2019 12:01 PM

Hey Kelly Ah-Anne

F D S stands for

For-or-or Da Snatch

by Anonymousreply 248March 21, 2019 12:37 PM

The saddest part is when KellyAnn regularly admits that she is hideous to look at.

by Anonymousreply 249March 21, 2019 12:55 PM

This is disgusting. Note what Trump and his allies are pursuing. Don't allow this desperation to succeed.

The Hill is moving further right-wing. They have executive, John Solomon, writing opinion editorials.

The same ole spinning narrative is being pushed. No Russian collusion has been proven. But Hillary did collude with Ukraine. Blame Hillary.

Is Barr going to proceed embracing this premise? The deflection and projection happening to protect Trump have partners in high places in much of the media.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250March 21, 2019 1:50 PM

Oh look r250 links something right-wing so we can click on it and increase its views and revenue. Thanks! You're such a help! Great to have you on our side!

by Anonymousreply 251March 21, 2019 1:58 PM

The lies are pathological...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252March 21, 2019 2:02 PM

Modest victory is a stretch. He barley eeked out a “win” and that was with massive cheating.

by Anonymousreply 253March 21, 2019 2:06 PM

Hillary won by 3 million votes with Russian interference. Even cheating, he did NOT have a victory. If it weren't for the fucking electoral college (which is overdue being shit-canned), he'd have no "victory" at all. The fucking media needs to quit soaking up this orange waste-of-life's delusions!

by Anonymousreply 254March 21, 2019 2:12 PM

Michael Dukakis claps back at shitty Cheeto shade

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255March 21, 2019 2:18 PM

Like it or not, Biden has WIDE appeal. Wide enough appeal within the Democratic voter base (and that does include moderate leaning Dems) that he is going to be formidable and I can't see him not being the nominee at this point which is very early. Minus a huge stumble, Biden may be setting up a nice scenario. We may get 4 years of Biden with a great VP, the VP runs fresh and then faces reelection (of course winning the first election) and not as a 3rd term of Biden but a 2nd term for themselves. Could set up 12 years of a Democrat as President. By then, TX will be in play for the Dems as well as a slew of other states that will make it difficult for a repug to be elected Pres.

The Russian trollism has early on chosen to make it seem as if white males are not welcome to run as Democrats. They can fuck off because we want the best candidate no matter what they are.

by Anonymousreply 256March 21, 2019 2:21 PM

[quote]We may get 4 years of Biden with a great VP

Biden is considering the idea of entering the primaries with Stacey Abrams already named as his VP choice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257March 21, 2019 2:34 PM

The sheer childishness of the 'man' is on display in R252's link. It's as though having pulled off his dubious 'win', he truly thought he'd be a fairy tale King, each whim followed without question.

Excellent to know though how the long wait for Mueller's report is eating away at him. That's an unintended consequence of Mueller's vast workload. No sadist could arrange it better.

by Anonymousreply 258March 21, 2019 2:36 PM

R251 you are quite stupid. Take off your blinders.

by Anonymousreply 259March 21, 2019 3:04 PM

R259 it's called sarcasm. Painfully obvious sarcasm. I'd say nuance but I want you to be able to understand. Now why don't you go watch faux news 'out of curiousity' so you can let us know what they're talking about, thanks!

by Anonymousreply 260March 21, 2019 3:39 PM

R257: If Kamala wasn't shooting for President, she would be a shoo-in on a Beto/Kamala ticket.

by Anonymousreply 261March 21, 2019 5:17 PM

r261 Who says it won't end up that way, or reversed?

by Anonymousreply 262March 21, 2019 5:20 PM

Imagine the first debate: donald would be salivating over Beto like a geek in a sideshow with a hapless chicken. Chomp. Don't send a child to do an adult's job.

Biden/Abrams 2020.

by Anonymousreply 263March 21, 2019 6:07 PM

Sweet Lord, I would be thrilled with any of the Democratic combos detailed above.

I hope Democrats keep it positive towards each other but eviscerate Agent Orange at each and every opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 264March 21, 2019 6:26 PM

R256 Are AA, women and those -35 really drawn to Biden? I don't think he has a broad coalition at all. I think old, white men are pushing him. For me, I don't really like what he did to Anita Hill and I find him a bit creepy around women and girls. I'd vote for him over Trump anyday but he certainly wouldn't be my first, second or third choice.

by Anonymousreply 265March 21, 2019 6:30 PM

R265

by Anonymousreply 266March 21, 2019 6:35 PM

R265 is a “division troll” that I already had on permanent block. Just an FYI.

by Anonymousreply 267March 21, 2019 6:36 PM

Not going to sink Biden by holding him to last century points of view. He is Obama and beyond.

by Anonymousreply 268March 21, 2019 6:38 PM

Jared is a National Security Risk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269March 21, 2019 6:42 PM

the point is we don't need any more fucking old white men as leaders. Fuck Biden and Sanders. Biden should have run in 2016. I agree Biden's history with women will end up becoming a huge issue if he decides to run and becomes the Democratic candidate. It doesn't matter how awful Trump is-the media will play the both sides shit, saying Biden is the same as Trump. That's why he's not a good choice. It could be enough to turn off just enough voters again

by Anonymousreply 270March 21, 2019 6:43 PM

When will all hell break loose over Trump's head? I may. be premature but I am thinking end of April and May 10th might be a red letter day.

by Anonymousreply 271March 21, 2019 6:55 PM

JFC, r269. That is jaw-dropping. The venal idiocy of every single person in that family.

by Anonymousreply 272March 21, 2019 6:59 PM

Are woman talking about Biden? I haven't heard it. I am tired of q-tips and we do not need another one in the White House.

by Anonymousreply 273March 21, 2019 7:00 PM

Jared is a piece of filth, nothing but a racketeer.

by Anonymousreply 274March 21, 2019 7:03 PM

Deplorable at R250.

by Anonymousreply 275March 21, 2019 8:28 PM

Seemingly news every show on MSNBC is hinting that Mueller’s report is due at any time.

by Anonymousreply 276March 21, 2019 9:14 PM

So is tomorrow the day? Will we even know? Will indictments be mentioned? Rosenstein sticking around is a big clue as to what is in it. Is he staying around to take the heat from Trump or is he staying around to take the heat from Dems?

by Anonymousreply 277March 21, 2019 9:25 PM

[quote] Seemingly news every show on MSNBC is hinting that Mueller’s report is due at any time.

Drudge headline

MUELLER GETS READY

ANTICIPOINTMENT?

by Anonymousreply 278March 21, 2019 9:30 PM

Fuck Drudge. He wishes.

by Anonymousreply 279March 21, 2019 9:41 PM

My response to every non-constructive criticism of a Democratic candidate right now is “How dare you criticize (name of candidate) for doing/being/lacking (insert Russian division troll talking point) when Trump is in the White House, the man who (insert actual documented character, behavior or state of being 100 times worse within the same general area of the Russian division troll talking point.)

by Anonymousreply 280March 21, 2019 9:42 PM

Any second! OMG! I just know it. My sources said they can feel it!!!

by Anonymousreply 281March 21, 2019 9:42 PM

Me too!

by Anonymousreply 282March 21, 2019 9:44 PM

If the Mueller report is mind-blowing, great. If it lacks specific charges, it’s because they were handed over to SDNY and other offices.

Mark my words, this is barely beginning.

by Anonymousreply 283March 21, 2019 9:44 PM

R283, it’s not enough. I want to see progress.

by Anonymousreply 284March 21, 2019 9:46 PM

I dont think its a report thats about to drop....I think were going to see some BIG indictments....possibly tomorrow....the biggest clue was Muellers prosecutors earlier this week telling a judge in one of their cases, that they cant respond to a motion because they had pressing matters. The tv pundits though, thats all just guessing for ratings....the report is supposed to drop has been a mantra for the past year. I truly dont think Mueller is anywhere close to done...especially report wise.

by Anonymousreply 285March 21, 2019 9:47 PM

Yeah, remember how we were told by countless "sources" that it would be February. No report. And then several weeks ago that idiot Whittaker said the report was "imminent." Nothing yet.

by Anonymousreply 286March 21, 2019 9:58 PM

What is Hope Hicks talking about to Mueller? My guess it's about possible obstruction around happenings on Air Force 1.

by Anonymousreply 287March 21, 2019 10:01 PM

The news networks are DESPERATE for this report to come out. If you need to watch them for a prolonged amount of time, it gets to be an alternately pathetic-amusing spectacle.

by Anonymousreply 288March 21, 2019 10:07 PM

Did the Grand Jury meet today? Are we in for a Felony Friday?

by Anonymousreply 289March 21, 2019 10:18 PM

r287, I agree.

I remember the footage of Hicks leaving Mueller's office the first time she was questioned, and she looked positively shell-shocked.

by Anonymousreply 290March 21, 2019 10:24 PM

Netanyahu and Kushner have Trump on a leash. This will not end well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291March 21, 2019 10:28 PM

How d'ya like them apples, Agent Orange?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292March 21, 2019 10:41 PM

R275 can't comprehend the meaning of a post. Projecting.

by Anonymousreply 293March 21, 2019 11:00 PM

Will we be on Part 148 in under 2 days?

by Anonymousreply 294March 21, 2019 11:10 PM

[quote]What is Hope Hicks talking about to Mueller?

Unless Mueller asks her what Trump's dick tastes like, I seriously doubt she’ll have any answers for him.

by Anonymousreply 295March 21, 2019 11:58 PM

I do not believe, even for a minute that the report comes out tomorrow but I wish it would.

by Anonymousreply 296March 21, 2019 11:58 PM

R 291 I seriously think at this pount that Trump is looking to instigate a conflict in the ME ( or q corresponding terrorist atyack here IT'S the only thing that can save him. It probably wouldn't hurt Netanyahu either. Fuck.

by Anonymousreply 297March 22, 2019 12:14 AM

But, but Jared's emails! They actually are a huge security risk.

This is exactly why he shouldn't have gotten a security clearance! Kushy was a problem from the start!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298March 22, 2019 12:23 AM

He needs things to be hidden, because his disgusting, personnel work is illegal. He simply works for himself, because he is a goddamn crook.

by Anonymousreply 299March 22, 2019 12:27 AM

Trump will be the cause of death for many Palestinians and I know he does not care but I care. Trump and Netanyahu two criminals working together over dead children of Palestinia.

by Anonymousreply 300March 22, 2019 12:31 AM

But his e-mails!

Somehow it doesn't quite have the same ring.

by Anonymousreply 301March 22, 2019 12:36 AM

R301 The same old misogyny. A man can be as careless as he wants and the media chorus will shrug and make excuses for him.

by Anonymousreply 302March 22, 2019 12:40 AM

R267 I've never been called a troll before and blocked even. I don't think my stances are divisive. My key belief is that we don't need any more white, old, men as president. Today's democratic party is a great coalition of women, young college educated people, people of color and even some old, white, men (like myself). Everyone seems to want to either shove Joe or Biden down our throats. Hillary had a great coalition which garnered 3 million more votes than Trump. If it wasn't for Russia and the antiquated electoral college she would be president. I'd take that coalition any day. The 2018 Congressional races built off that foundation and we made great advances. Now, for some reason people are freaking out and saying we need to cater to old, white men. Trump has the majority of old white men and they aren't going to move in large masses to Bernie or Joe. I believe we should continue the path forward and play to our strengths. Adding new voters to the party. Those new voters are everything but old, white men. I guess I"m being divisive if you're a huge Biden or Bernie fan but that's not my intent.

by Anonymousreply 303March 22, 2019 1:30 AM

ABC: Expect no more indictments. Do not expect a harsh condemnation of President Donald Trump or any of his associates if they have not been charged with crimes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304March 22, 2019 1:54 AM

Well, R304, that's what Rod Rosenstein was saying in June 2018.

by Anonymousreply 305March 22, 2019 1:58 AM

^^^See I told you! I've heard that the report contains nothing but doodles from Muellers grandchildren!

by Anonymousreply 306March 22, 2019 1:58 AM

Are you serious, r295? Hicks is already on record as admitting she's told lies for Trump. She was one of his closest minions. She knows plenty and she has plenty to tel Mueller.

As for upcoming indictments, I guarantee numerous indictments are coming down the pike, starting with Jared, Ivanka, Don Jr., and Erik Prince. There will also be some deals made to lessen jail time and lots of under-bus-throwing in connection with that.

by Anonymousreply 307March 22, 2019 2:08 AM

I think the report comes out tomorrow. Just a gut feeling based on Trump ‘s histrionics and the predictions that it will be soon.

by Anonymousreply 308March 22, 2019 2:48 AM

I don’t know what to think but it seems to me that even MSNBC commentators have been downplaying what the Mueller report is going to say. David Corn tonight basically said as much and now that idiot Comey is writing in the NYT that no matter what the report says we shouldn’t impeach dump because half of the country will call it a coup and will move away from the center and further fracture the country.

I hate to think we’re being primed for a huge letdown. Maybe it’s better to put our faith in the SDNY and NY state.

by Anonymousreply 309March 22, 2019 3:15 AM

I think something big happens tomorrow too. Hope it's also news about some indictments. I doubt we will get to see what's actually in the report. March 22. Not quite the Ides of March. But close.

by Anonymousreply 310March 22, 2019 3:17 AM

I’m guessing it’s indictments, not the final report. People are pushing the idea that indictments are over, but if that were true the report would probably be out.

by Anonymousreply 311March 22, 2019 3:32 AM

I am excited for tomorrow. Could it finally be Jared and Don jr being indictments. I still believe the level of corruption will be mind boggling

by Anonymousreply 312March 22, 2019 3:46 AM

Kush is just a criminal, he needs to be in prison. That is why he is in the White House, he is helping his grifter father in law. The crime family is doing their best to rip everyone off...they are a successful crime family.

by Anonymousreply 313March 22, 2019 4:05 AM

Hillary would have made a great President and yes, I blame the media and the racist for our misery with Trump.

by Anonymousreply 314March 22, 2019 4:11 AM

Any share of that blame for Hillary choosing Trump to be her opponent with her Pied Piper strategy ?

by Anonymousreply 315March 22, 2019 4:15 AM

I think many states (republicans) can not be trusted with vote by mail. I think the ballots are switched to all Republican voted ballots.

by Anonymousreply 316March 22, 2019 4:16 AM

Rachel Maddow is off today. They said she would be back 'soon'.

Hmmm

by Anonymousreply 317March 22, 2019 4:41 AM

Soon means not Friday, Monday.

by Anonymousreply 318March 22, 2019 6:25 AM

Who knows?

There's something due any day

We will know, right away

Soon as it shows . . .

by Anonymousreply 319March 22, 2019 6:46 AM

Ok, so even if the report comes back soon, and it’s a letdown, neither of which I’m buying, at least it will be over. And that will be that. People will be forced to fight back and get political and organized instead of waiting on Superman. The Ukraine didn’t wait for a report.

But I don’t think it’s anywhere near over.

For one, if they are just now getting to Hicks, then they have a long way to go.

Also, Flynn got off a little too easy. No way they did that for nothing.

There’s still Stone.

by Anonymousreply 320March 22, 2019 6:55 AM

I have heard that it has been “winding down” for like a year now. Still not buying.

I try to think of past examples and how they played out.

Bridgegate, for example. had high ups go to the clink, but the principal got away.

The Star Report didn’t really have a bang because the Monica stuff slipped out before it was over. But I do remember them releasing an actual book. You could buy it in the bookstore.

In watergate they got Nixon but if it weren’t for those cursed tapes...

by Anonymousreply 321March 22, 2019 7:00 AM

Can anyone do a timeline comparison between the Gotti trial and the Enron trial as to length of time and number of indictments and asset seizures?

by Anonymousreply 322March 22, 2019 7:04 AM

If you think back, if it weren’t for buzzfeed leaking, and then Sessions stepping aside, then we would have never gotten this far.

Also, my guess is no more pardons until the election. And if he wins, it’s a free for all.

by Anonymousreply 323March 22, 2019 7:15 AM

I've given up checking on Meuller on a daily basis. Perhaps it's not that simple because the corruption/ Russian ties are deeper and wider than anticipated. I dunno. But I'm sure the collusion includes a big part of the Repug party itself, the NRA- Deusche Bank funding-->Faux News and Dump that's in the mix. Also, the Russia/NRA/Republican party ties has gone back many years.

(p.s. Paul Ryan hired as exec in Faux News, same as Heaux Hicks who is now "cooperating" with Meuller's investigation.)

by Anonymousreply 324March 22, 2019 7:32 AM

[quote] it seems to me that even MSNBC commentators have been downplaying what the Mueller report is going to say. David Corn tonight basically said as much

Yep.

If special counsel Robert Mueller‘s investigation wraps up without uncovering a criminal conspiracy with Russia, one noted legal analyst believes it’s a “huge win” for President Donald Trump.

Speaking with Mediaite founder Dan Abrams on SiriusXM Thursday, MSNBC’s Ari Melber suggested that the president’s repeated insistence of “no collusion” will get a major boost if the Mueller report comes back without any indictments alleging a conspiracy with Russia.

“If Bob Mueller does not indict Americans for collusion or conspiring with the Russians, that means — after this extensive probe — he didn’t find chargeable evidence for collusion,” Melber said. “Given that Donald Trump has been saddled with that in political and legal terms for his entire presidency thus far, that is a huge win. And it is one that people need to respect in the rule of law. If you like Bob Mueller when he was going after people that are your opponents, you still — under rule of law — need to respect what he found or didn’t find. Even if it helps that same crowd.”

by Anonymousreply 325March 22, 2019 7:39 AM

Those people speak just to hear themselves talk.

by Anonymousreply 326March 22, 2019 7:55 AM

But is it even possible that Meuller has nothing? I mean seriously--Manafort? Cohen? Flynn? These people are going to prison. How can this be possible without collusion of some sort without a foreign entity (CASH, MONEY?!!) gluing them together?

Where there's a lot of smoke, there's FIRE!!

by Anonymousreply 327March 22, 2019 8:02 AM

How can someone be individual 1 and not be knee deep in it.

by Anonymousreply 328March 22, 2019 8:35 AM

No one involved is protecting the rule of law R325, they're protecting the rule of white male power. Trump going down would be the death knell to that power. He isn't going down. They have to show everyone that they can do and get away with anything and we are powerless to fight back. They are going to cover for each other and hang on until they burn the world to the ground and leave nothing behind for the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 329March 22, 2019 9:38 AM

r329 Perhaps what you suggest is a tad nihilistic? Besides, they cannot hold out in the end, white male power is getting too old. Younger people do not share their values. Then there is females (50+% pop) who are not going for that, some minority groups might say no, then there's the entire Eastern civilization that might have a say. White males cannot burn down the world!

by Anonymousreply 330March 22, 2019 10:06 AM

The media appears to be dappening expectations. Nancy Pelosi message last week or so pushed back on impeachment talk. ABC is claiming no more indictments from Mueller. Rosenstein's recent comments were not encouraging that DJT and his family circle will face prosecution. There's reporting that that "loose ends" will be farmed-out to the SDNY and possibly a bit in Virginia. Barr will whitewash whatever very critical revelations there are about DJT, Kushner, Junior, etc. Republican legislators will embrace the watered-down report, and declare it's all over.

I hope the crime syndicated is nailed and collapses. It doesn't appear the Attorney General intend for that to happen by the DOJ.

The new revelations about Kusher's cryptid Emails would have Kushner handcuffed immediately and hauled away, if it was this administration, family.l, and moment in time.

by Anonymousreply 331March 22, 2019 11:36 AM

^if it wasn't

by Anonymousreply 332March 22, 2019 11:39 AM

About Jared's emails:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333March 22, 2019 12:04 PM

I don't need MSNBC and CNN to, with respect to RusskiTrumpLandia, condition me to downplay my expectations about the Mueller Report.

It dawned on me ( and yeah, I can be slow as molasses) when Mueller referred certain materials to the SDNY AND the State of New York that, other than "collusion" or conspiracy by Trump with Putin's Gang, it's most probable that there would be a shit-load of financial chicanery collateral to Russia ties that's most relevant and damning.

Don't get me wrong. Was Putin manipulating Trump's election campaign? Of course. Did Trump and his Children -of -the - Corn spawn not give a rat's ass if, to gather dirt on Hillary, they met with foreigners? Not at all.

But there is one gigantic contradiction that I've never been able to reconcile- that Trump never expected to win (which I believe to be true) with conspiring with the Russians to do so. One doesn't follow the other.

Now, I do eagerly wait for whatever New York is currently investigating. My expectations are sky high for those reports which, at least with the state of New York, aren't subject to gate-keeping by US Attorney General Barr.

by Anonymousreply 334March 22, 2019 12:10 PM

So when this thing comes out, will that be the beginning of the end of these Treason threads?

Or just the end?

by Anonymousreply 335March 22, 2019 12:13 PM

[quote]But there is one gigantic contradiction that I've never been able to reconcile- that Trump never expected to win (which I believe to be true) with conspiring with the Russians to do so. One doesn't follow the other.

Yep, that's been my feeling from the beginning, as well.

But there are a lot of DLers who don't agree with us.

by Anonymousreply 336March 22, 2019 12:23 PM

Probably Trump didn’t believe they could really do it and thought he was scamming the Russians, who were paying him.

by Anonymousreply 337March 22, 2019 12:52 PM

R337 That is my belief as well. Trump didn't think the Russians could do it. Again, I've said this many times. I don't think Mueller, and the rest of his prosecutors, who were all well respected (and highly compensated lawyers) gave up two years of their lives to come back with a report that says "No collusion." I think Rosenstein and McCabe had enough initial evidence to convince Mueller to come out of retirement and Mueller, in turn, had enough initial evidence to convince 18 prosecutors to leave their law firms and come work for him for a much lower salary. Those prosecutors don't leave those types of jobs if there is no fire behind the smoke. Manafort's tax crimes and Cohen's mistress cover ups aren't enough. They came on to take down a presidency.

by Anonymousreply 338March 22, 2019 1:02 PM

MSNBC and CNN are on complete standby waiting for the Mueller report to be released today. That's practically ALL they are talking about this morning.

Watch Mueller pull another fast one and not even release it today or this weekend. HA!

And James Comey needs to just shut the fuck up already and go away.

by Anonymousreply 339March 22, 2019 1:04 PM

Jake Sherman had a report last night that a rarely seen DOJ plane had been tracked traveling to the UK yesterday. I haven't seen if it came back. Could they finally be getting Julian Assange or perhaps the mysterious professor?

by Anonymousreply 340March 22, 2019 1:04 PM

It apparently is the type of plane which is used to transport high level criminals.

by Anonymousreply 341March 22, 2019 1:05 PM

If MSNBC is on Mueller watch today, it seems strange that Rachel would be off for the weekend. Joy Reid made it clear last night that Rachel wouldn't be on tonight when she said "Rachel will be back soon." Also, it seems like Lawrence O'Donnel has been away for a long time. Is he ill? I don't know if I can handle Joy Reid's reporting on the Mueller report.

by Anonymousreply 342March 22, 2019 1:08 PM

Watching CNN is like watching especially obnoxious children on Christmas Eve.

by Anonymousreply 343March 22, 2019 1:20 PM

This could be an unprecedented day for America. If things are of epic titanic bad for Trump can we declare a national holiday to honor Mueller on March 22

by Anonymousreply 344March 22, 2019 1:26 PM

I have Don Jr and Jared in my bracket as indictments falling today. I think Nunes cow is the Cinderella story in all this madness

by Anonymousreply 345March 22, 2019 1:28 PM

Don Jr and Jared indictments falling today could be why you had both Barr and Rosenstein at the White House yesterday. Is the Orange One still going to Florida today. I heard yesterday, he was planning on leaving for Mira-Lago at 9:30 EST. If he doesn't go, that is a good indication that something is dropping today.

by Anonymousreply 346March 22, 2019 1:33 PM

Another thought for those worried that the Mueller report will be a "Nothing-Burger': The Obama White House went to great pains to make certain that evidence would remain available after Trump took office. They made certain that Trump couldn't hide or bury the evidence. You don't do that unless there is smoking gun that you've seen. Also, you don't have people like McCabe and Brennen speaking out so strongly against Trump.

by Anonymousreply 347March 22, 2019 1:44 PM

Wish I wasn’t at work for this

by Anonymousreply 348March 22, 2019 1:51 PM

Does anyone know if Dump left for Florida this morning? I didn’t see anything on Google News.

by Anonymousreply 349March 22, 2019 1:57 PM

He’s leaving for FL now.

by Anonymousreply 350March 22, 2019 1:58 PM

So if some indictments are "sealed" does that mean we are not told about them? Do the people with a sealed indictment know?

by Anonymousreply 351March 22, 2019 2:09 PM

But even if the report is delivered to Barr, that doesn't mean that it will be released today.

by Anonymousreply 352March 22, 2019 2:09 PM

Actually, I think Trump the cowardly President would like to hide at Mar-A-Lago if something is coming today.

by Anonymousreply 353March 22, 2019 2:11 PM

If the Mueller report does not condemn Agent Orange for treason and collusion, Dump's endless crowing of his victory will be beyond infuriating.

I just dont understand how this is possible from Mr "Russia, are you listening?"

Clearly he's going to his safe space now in Florida.

by Anonymousreply 354March 22, 2019 2:13 PM

This is like Christmas morning. I just hope the beautifully wrapped box isn’t socks

by Anonymousreply 355March 22, 2019 2:15 PM

[quote] This is like Christmas morning

I remember Fitzmas. Let's hope this isn't a repeat.

by Anonymousreply 356March 22, 2019 2:46 PM

Rick Wilson:

D.C is full of chatter that Mueller is wrapping it today, that the report will exonerate Trump, and that no one else is getting indicted.

Not one of the reports comes from Mueller. Not. One.

He. Does. Not. Leak.

Getting played by the Trump WH/DOJ is a bad look.

by Anonymousreply 357March 22, 2019 2:55 PM

R357 Praying in the name of all that is good and just, please please please may he be right!

by Anonymousreply 358March 22, 2019 3:00 PM

I don’t understand how at least Jr. won’t be indicted. He lied, and it’s all public knowledge!

by Anonymousreply 359March 22, 2019 3:00 PM

The Mueller Report is dropping today at Happy Hour. My exclusive insider source told me. President Trump will celebrate his total exoneration by slashing drink prices at Mar-a-Lago by 10%.

by Anonymousreply 360March 22, 2019 3:03 PM

They'd never do it, but I want some channel (or more likely, a magazine) to write it out: "Okay, we don't know when the Mueller report is coming"

by Anonymousreply 361March 22, 2019 3:11 PM

Too lazy to look upstream, question for Della.....don’t you think it possible that Trump did not believe he would win, but thought that by going through the motions he would secure lucrative business deals with Putin? That’s what I think and it is what makes the most sense. Though I still don’t understand why, people who agree with this theory are eviscerated here. Perhaps they think that putting that theory out there means we are minimizing his crimes. Um, NO, we are not, he needs to rot in hell, and him not believing 100% that he would win makes his crimes no better. I fail to see how this theory would even impact charges or sentencing for him either. A cheat is a cheat, a lie is a lie, a con is a con. Whether he thought his con would work doesn’t matter, he’s still a piece of shit pig and most importantly, he’s a CRIMINAL and needs to be held to the letter of the law, he doesn’t get to escape justice just because.

All you have to do is look at his face when he announced his victory, and then again in his first presser with Obama — he looks positively shell-shocked and because he was so unprepared to win, he didn’t know what to say or do. Hence, he actually sounded “Presidential” as he didn’t have his usual fucking hate-script prepared.

I think today will be nothing, Rick Wilson is spot on. If nothing happens this weekend, it is a small victory for Trump because it is another ding for MSM, he’s doing all he can to discredit the press. Having said that, there is NO WAY in fucking holy hell that more charges are not coming, just likely not today. As others have said, the Mueller team didn’t form for giggles, they all left their lucrative positions because of the historic nature of this case. So as hard as this is, if nothing happens right now, stay strong. Keep focusing on HELPING. Get involved in the primaries, right now you likely have local elections coming in a few weeks — participate! Post yard signs, volunteer to canvas, post local election info on your SM, and start helping in the primaries. Use your nervous Mueller energy for good, direct it toward the primaries (especially Mayor Pete!!!!!!). Every single person who posts in these threads MUST commit to helping in their upcoming local elections, even if it’s only by giving money. Remember, part of how the GOP has held on is that their base stays engaged all the time — that’s an easy thing to beat, we just need to show up more!!!

by Anonymousreply 362March 22, 2019 3:37 PM

Where did these freaks get the idea that it was coming out today? They are really naive.

by Anonymousreply 363March 22, 2019 3:55 PM

Where has Melania been hiding? She’s the lowest profile First Lady that I can remember.

by Anonymousreply 364March 22, 2019 3:59 PM

They are the political version of Christian End Timers.

Political Eschatologists.

Matthew 24:42

by Anonymousreply 365March 22, 2019 4:03 PM

R362, I'm reading the book "The Fifth Risk" by Michael Lewis, an excellent account of how unprepared trump was to win and how he thoroughly messed up his first months in office due to willful ignorance and a complete lack of preparation.

He's destroying us from within from incompetent and unethical appointments in crucial agencies. He ran for the branding and the cash and his huge need for constant adoration and attention and does not care one bit about this country or long term consequences of his evil actions. Probably did not expect to win and is further duping his dummy followers by cashing in as much as possible.

I for one cannot bear to watch cable news anymore, it makes me so sick to see his lying criminal face all over the TV. He makes it look like cheaters win. I don't believe he will, though, the evidence is too great and it's right before our eyes. I want to see that entire criminal cabal, including his lying, creepy children and congressional allies, go down in flames. It can't come soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 366March 22, 2019 4:03 PM

Ooooooooo, I will check that out r366! Right now I’m doing the Audible of Mayor Pete’s book, but yours is next. And yes, I agree with what you added about his real motivations in running — I think it was about Putin/deals but you are also correct, it was also to enhance his brand and increase his brand exposure for sure. Basically, what Cohen said.....

by Anonymousreply 367March 22, 2019 4:08 PM

Trump just landed in W. Palm Beach, FL.

by Anonymousreply 368March 22, 2019 4:14 PM

r368, has he begun selling "condos" at Trump Guantanamo Bay Casino and Resort?

Sell the sizzle...

by Anonymousreply 369March 22, 2019 4:25 PM

I can’t believe all of the posters in THIS thread with such defeatist propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 370March 22, 2019 5:23 PM

R334 "But there is one gigantic contradiction that I've never been able to reconcile- that Trump never expected to win (which I believe to be true) with conspiring with the Russians to do so. One doesn't follow the other."

Same here. My theory is this: It was Trump's campaign that was colluding with Putin while Trump mostly looked the other way. This would give him - (what's that thing called?) - plausible deniability? Just because they were working a plan didn't mean the plan would actually work. I don't think Putin even believed he would strike gold. Once Trump lost as expected, (although he didn't lose), he would be rewarded for cooperating with Putin by being allowed to open Trump Tower Moscow. He and his team would also go ahead with their plan of starting their own Trump Network, where the Deplorables would follow him. As for Manafort, Mike Flynn, etc., they were pay for play. They were simply doing the tasks they were asked to do and being paid handsomely. They also never expected Trump would actually win. Manafort, for example, had been getting away with these dealings for years and had thus never been investigated. It's why he was so sloppy. Once Trump lost, there'd be no reason for anyone to look into what he were doing. But when Trump surprisingly won, it was a whole new ballgame! Putin's team just figured with Trump as President now, he'd be able to stop any investigations. A question officials keep asking: Why was Mike Flynn allowed to continue working in the White House close to 3 weeks after he lied to investigators? Because Trump's administration knew all along what Flynn was doing. They were all in on it! The only reason Trump fired him is because once it became public, he had no choice.

Does that make sense R334?

by Anonymousreply 371March 22, 2019 5:23 PM

That sounds plausible R371

by Anonymousreply 372March 22, 2019 5:37 PM

He knew Putin hacked the election for him. Mueller knows that he knew. Everything else is noise.

by Anonymousreply 373March 22, 2019 5:39 PM

[quote] That sounds plausible

It sounds plausible Putin would back a candidate to lose in return for a hotel. oookay

by Anonymousreply 374March 22, 2019 5:41 PM

We all know that Mueller likes to drop indictments so that they break on Maddow.

Rachel READS shit!

by Anonymousreply 375March 22, 2019 5:42 PM

R374, I don’t think you understand what Putin is trying to do. You are mistaken if you believe it’s about “winning.” No. It’s about chaos, citizens distrusting their government, citizens distrusting the free press, citizens distrusting each other. THAT is Putin’s goal — he doesn’t need to win an election to succeed.

by Anonymousreply 376March 22, 2019 5:50 PM

R374 Trump BELIEVED he would be rewarded. It doesn't mean Putin would have gone thru with a deal. Putin had been dangling that carrot for many years. Even if that aspect doesn't make sense, the other theories by posters above are strong possibilities. There were many ways for Trump to benefit had he lost.

by Anonymousreply 377March 22, 2019 5:51 PM

Thank you R376. That was Plan A all along.

by Anonymousreply 378March 22, 2019 5:52 PM

Rachel reads the transcipts so we don't have do. And she does it with fake stammering, eye rolling, waving and circular hands, and batting and blinking eyes (damn those contacts and femme mascara!).

by Anonymousreply 379March 22, 2019 5:52 PM

Reuters: Turn in your smartphones! How Mueller kept a lid on Trump-Russia probe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380March 22, 2019 6:18 PM

Washington Post: Giuliani: Waiting for Mueller report is ‘like waiting for a baby’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381March 22, 2019 6:20 PM

Trump orders Treasury to roll back sanctions against NK.

Said sanctions started yesterday.

[quote]“President Trump likes Chairman Kim, and he doesn’t think these sanctions will be necessary,” she said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382March 22, 2019 6:23 PM

R364, You'd think that Melania "Be Best" would be all over the media condemning a man who bullied a dead military officer and Senator of the US, but she must be getting her nails done.

by Anonymousreply 383March 22, 2019 6:23 PM

[quote]Giuliani: Waiting for Mueller report is ‘like waiting for a baby’

Rudi - you better not be talking about me you dago bastard.

by Anonymousreply 384March 22, 2019 6:25 PM

Glad to see Rick Wilson's tweet. The idea the Mueller Report will be a nothingburger seems outlandish.

If it does exonerate, or seem to exonerate Trump, then he will absolutely be reelected. A lot of the critical independent voters who have been on the fence about him will go back to the fold. They won't even care about anything the House Democrats dig up, feeling it's just more witch hunt tactics.

This. Cannot. Happen.

by Anonymousreply 385March 22, 2019 6:41 PM

Billionaire Tom Steyer, no gentleman caller, is going after Miss Lindsey, which includes ads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386March 22, 2019 6:44 PM

[quote]“President Trump likes Chairman Kim, and he doesn’t think these sanctions will be necessary,” she said.

I thought commies were bad.

by Anonymousreply 387March 22, 2019 6:46 PM

That attitude is from back when we believed our intelligence community. We are now running based off of Trump's gut. It's getting bigger so everything is fine.

by Anonymousreply 388March 22, 2019 6:49 PM

R387, Trump just enjoys groveling and making needless concessions. He’s the worst negotiator of all time.

by Anonymousreply 389March 22, 2019 6:57 PM

[quote]I thought commies were bad.

No no no. Commies are GOOD. Socialists are BAD.

by Anonymousreply 390March 22, 2019 7:01 PM

While waiting for the Mueller Report...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391March 22, 2019 7:07 PM

Communists that have compromising evidence on you or are friends with people who do are good.

by Anonymousreply 392March 22, 2019 7:08 PM

Rick Wilson just posted: Profiles in Chickenshit...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393March 22, 2019 7:15 PM

Here is what I'm worried about a little...Mueller writes his report and outlines all the ways that the Trump campaign worked with Russia. The report goes to Barr. The DOJ has this internal rule that says a sitting president cannot be indicted. The DOJ also has a rule (which they broke in Hillary's email case) that says if there are no indictments against someone, they the DOJ will not discuss the case. Since they can't indict the president (based on their own rules), they won't discuss the case. Barr can say he has the report and there will be no further indictments. End of story. Rosenstein was hinting at this scenario in his letter to Chuck Grassley.

by Anonymousreply 394March 22, 2019 7:16 PM

At the very least, I think Lil Don has to get indicted before we get the report. We know he lied to congress and most likely to the FBI. Other have been given sentences for lying so I expect he will as well - at a minimum. Also, remember Flynn has been let off pretty easily. There is pretty solid reporting that he plotted to kidnap the Turkish dissident and send him back to Turkey. There are also the texts about the Saudi energy deal during the inauguration. He's not getting a "get out of jail" card for being nice. He gave somebody up and they somebody is either Jared or Trump.

by Anonymousreply 395March 22, 2019 7:21 PM

The people commenting on her page are nuts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396March 22, 2019 7:28 PM

Melanie is on spring break.. She has Baron with her.

by Anonymousreply 397March 22, 2019 8:46 PM

Could Trump leave the country unofficially if he wanted to/needed to due to indictments? Or would he always have to have his comings and goings known due to Secret Service protection?

by Anonymousreply 398March 22, 2019 8:49 PM

Our country made a terrible mistake when they decided a sitting president can not be indicted.Putin is our acting president.

by Anonymousreply 399March 22, 2019 8:52 PM

In theory, he could send them away. Nobody’s ever done it, but he has a private security force he trusts more than the Secret Service, so he could say they’re going to take care of him. Then get on a plane and take off for Mother Russia.

by Anonymousreply 400March 22, 2019 8:52 PM

Why in the world is the media still thinking that the Mueller report will come out today. They are being played.

by Anonymousreply 401March 22, 2019 8:54 PM

Our country did not decide a President cant be indicted....its just a guideline at the DOJ...its not a law...so technically he can....but they are running with the guideline because it helps their narrative. Its just like all the GOP rhetoric....its complete bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 402March 22, 2019 8:55 PM

That would be so awesome. I love the thought of thirty million deplorables staring slack-jawed at their televisions as Trump confirms every suspicion that's been leveled at him. What happened in Germany, when the Nazis realized they had screwed up on a massive scale?

by Anonymousreply 403March 22, 2019 8:57 PM

WaPo's Ellen Nakashima:

BREAKING: The House Judiciary Committee is told to expect notification by 5pm that the Mueller report has been delivered to Barr

by Anonymousreply 404March 22, 2019 8:59 PM

Come on, Mueller. Let get's Donnie Jr and Jared for lying to Congress and then send your report to Barr.

by Anonymousreply 405March 22, 2019 9:01 PM

Barr has it!!!

by Anonymousreply 406March 22, 2019 9:02 PM

NICOLE JUST ANNOUNCED ITS HERE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 407March 22, 2019 9:02 PM

Barr will be doing anything to defend Trump.

by Anonymousreply 408March 22, 2019 9:04 PM

The hour of doom is upon us!

by Anonymousreply 409March 22, 2019 9:06 PM

[QUOTE]Why in the world is the media still thinking that the Mueller report will come out today. They are being played.

Would you care to revise this statement, little idiot at R401?

by Anonymousreply 410March 22, 2019 9:08 PM

and no indictments.

by Anonymousreply 411March 22, 2019 9:09 PM

Barr will give Mueller report conclusions to Congress this weekend, per NBC news.

by Anonymousreply 412March 22, 2019 9:09 PM

Is the Justice Department known for leaking? or they're as tight as Mueller's team?

by Anonymousreply 413March 22, 2019 9:14 PM

Maybe toNIGHT

by Anonymousreply 414March 22, 2019 9:14 PM

I mean we know Congress leaks

by Anonymousreply 415March 22, 2019 9:14 PM

I hope there's something.

If not, Trump's approval rating among independents will skyrocket and all his previous behavior will be ignored

by Anonymousreply 416March 22, 2019 9:15 PM

Yes, Barr will deliver the report to Congress, that's when it will leak.

by Anonymousreply 417March 22, 2019 9:15 PM

Ahahahah! They're about to arrest and extradite Assange too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418March 22, 2019 9:15 PM

I wonder how soon Mueller would be called to testify to Congress

by Anonymousreply 419March 22, 2019 9:16 PM

Once the report is given to Congress, the leaks will begin.

Props to the Mueller team for being pros during all of this!

by Anonymousreply 420March 22, 2019 9:16 PM

R418 I love Ed. He's muscular and anti-Trump

I hope he's right that Assange will be arrested

by Anonymousreply 421March 22, 2019 9:17 PM

[quote] R308: I think the report comes out tomorrow. Just a gut feeling based on Trump ‘s histrionics and the predictions that it will be soon.

Finally! Even I didn’t believe me!

by Anonymousreply 422March 22, 2019 9:18 PM

Released today: USA Today/ Suffolk poll has Trump at 48% approval

by Anonymousreply 423March 22, 2019 9:18 PM

Trump's legal team has reportedly been more positive this week but Trump has been lashing out publicly so who knows

by Anonymousreply 424March 22, 2019 9:19 PM

R423 white America is fucked up. Let's be honest.

by Anonymousreply 425March 22, 2019 9:20 PM

That’s great that Assange is being arrested, as it bodes badly for Trump.

Why are you posting online polls, R423?

by Anonymousreply 426March 22, 2019 9:20 PM

MUELLER REPORT IS IN!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 427March 22, 2019 9:20 PM

I read somewhere that the Senatrice is at 74% approval in SC. WTF?? Are people really so easily conned? Don't answer.

by Anonymousreply 428March 22, 2019 9:23 PM

MUELLER. REPORT!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 429March 22, 2019 9:23 PM

Mueller is done, but we still have the inevitable shitshow that will be of Congress' investigations. So don't worry, your headaches from The Hill will still keep coming!

by Anonymousreply 430March 22, 2019 9:24 PM

Interesting!:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431March 22, 2019 9:25 PM

Please goddess, give us justice

by Anonymousreply 432March 22, 2019 9:25 PM

I'm so scared that the report will say shit like "a lot of suspect behavior but no crimes"

by Anonymousreply 433March 22, 2019 9:25 PM

People who are starting other threads are being disrespectful. This one has been going on for years just to be undercut at the finish line.

Not cool.

by Anonymousreply 434March 22, 2019 9:25 PM

On MSNBC now, Eric Swalwell says we will see every word of the Mueller report. "The American people gave us that power by setting the majority" in the House.

by Anonymousreply 435March 22, 2019 9:26 PM

I trust no polls (especially ones that say the treasonist orange asshole has an approval rate of >40%l). The fucker is dropping sanctions against fucking North Korea, and nominating an idiot to the Federal Reserve just in the last 24 hours. It will take YEARS to undo the damage he has done, if we can recover at all!

by Anonymousreply 436March 22, 2019 9:28 PM

Don’t worry, R434, they’ve been posted by trolls to muddy the waters in some cases (at least one), and out of excitement in others.

Steady steady steady

by Anonymousreply 437March 22, 2019 9:28 PM

Is Barr trustworthy?

by Anonymousreply 438March 22, 2019 9:30 PM

Can Trump be arrested without an indictment?

by Anonymousreply 439March 22, 2019 9:30 PM

Why is Assange being simultaneously arrested as Trump leaves the White House for Florida?

by Anonymousreply 440March 22, 2019 9:31 PM

Bump for authenticity.

by Anonymousreply 441March 22, 2019 9:31 PM

R428 that is SC Republicans. Not all SC voters.

by Anonymousreply 442March 22, 2019 9:31 PM

We don’t know the Assange report is accurate.

by Anonymousreply 443March 22, 2019 9:31 PM

I blocked all the other troll threads.

Let’s keep this as the main thread.

by Anonymousreply 444March 22, 2019 9:35 PM

Assange is Trump's, Stone's, and Corsi's babydoll, it so looks. And Putty's.

by Anonymousreply 445March 22, 2019 9:36 PM

Someone is bumping all gossip threads or muddying the sweaters with multiple Mueller treads. Stay the course.

by Anonymousreply 446March 22, 2019 9:36 PM

FF these trolls. OP is the one true Muller thread

by Anonymousreply 447March 22, 2019 9:37 PM

Ha, muddying the waters I meant, though sweaters might apply in the “if you’re gonna wrestle with a pig” context.

by Anonymousreply 448March 22, 2019 9:37 PM

Seth Abramson is preparing a statement...

by Anonymousreply 449March 22, 2019 9:39 PM

Trumps gonna be vindicated, no indictments unsealed or under seal. Sigh....

by Anonymousreply 450March 22, 2019 9:40 PM

Question.

Would you be fine if there are blacked out portions of the released report if it means not affecting any ongoing outside criminal investigations, and keeping those who were not indicted from being disparaged?

Or

Do you want to see the full report, no exceptions?

by Anonymousreply 451March 22, 2019 9:40 PM

Seth:

“1/ At the risk of sounding like Mike Myers' famous SNL talk-show host Linda Richman, "Mueller's final Trump-Russia report" is neither "Mueller's," final, about "Trump-Russia" or a "report." So all the breathless "reporting" today suggesting otherwise is inaccurate and misleading.”

by Anonymousreply 452March 22, 2019 9:42 PM

Seth Abramson makes a good point that there are 3 investigations going on now, Mueller's CRIMINAL investigation, the FBI's COUNTERINTELLGENCE investigation (which started pre-Mueller), and the CONGRESSIONAL investigation.

"(THREAD) BREAKING NEWS: Mueller has sent a report to DOJ that DOJ is representing is "comprehensive" and will shortly be publicly summarized. A lot of the reporting surrounding this major event is *wrong*—so I'll try to report things accurately. I hope you'll read on and retweet."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453March 22, 2019 9:42 PM

There’s still plenty to do:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454March 22, 2019 9:42 PM

Seth:

“2/ What we call the "Trump-Russia" investigation is a web of criminal, counterintelligence, and Congressional investigations that intersect with the work of the Special Counsel's Office. So there are three key "c"-words here—"criminal," "counterintelligence," and "Congressional."”

by Anonymousreply 455March 22, 2019 9:42 PM

Seth:

“3/ Special Counsel Mueller is part of the "criminal" investigation; Mueller's work *intersects* with the "counterintelligence" investigation; and his work feeds into and draws from the Congressional investigation. And here's the key: all three of these investigations are ongoing.”

by Anonymousreply 456March 22, 2019 9:43 PM

Seth:

“4/ As part of the "criminal" investigation, Mueller investigated some things his office then prosecuted; he investigated some things his office handed off to others; he investigated some things he chose not to prosecute; he investigated some things he is letting Congress handle.”

by Anonymousreply 457March 22, 2019 9:44 PM

"This is the end of the beginning."

by Anonymousreply 458March 22, 2019 9:44 PM

Seth:

“5/ Mueller's "criminal" investigations—that is, the information he derived during his nearly 24 months of *criminal investigative work*—then fed directly into multiple "counterintelligence" investigations and will undoubtedly feed into many ongoing "Congressional" investigations.”

by Anonymousreply 459March 22, 2019 9:44 PM

I have a bad feeling about the report...That we will be very disappointed.

BTW: WTF happened to the sealed indictments if "no more indictments"?

by Anonymousreply 460March 22, 2019 9:44 PM

Is Congress receiving the report at the same time as the DOJ?

by Anonymousreply 461March 22, 2019 9:46 PM

DL fave Joyce Vance: "We are all Jon Snow tonight. We all know nothing."

by Anonymousreply 462March 22, 2019 9:46 PM

R460, this is for you and your “bad feelings” from Seth:

“6/ The news we got today is that Mueller will not *himself* be bringing any more indictments. That's it. That's *all* that has just happened. Any reporting that says the "Russia probe is done" is false. Any reporting that "Mueller's work is done" is false. It is only what I said.

7/ Focusing *exclusively* on what Mueller's office will be doing going forward and *exclusively* on the criminal investigation—so, a small part of what we somewhat misleadingly call the "Trump-Russia scandal"—we can see that Mueller may be done indicting (*maybe*) but that's it.

8/ As of today, Mueller had ten attorneys working for him (himself not included, I believe) down from seventeen originally. But we found out this week that certain attorneys who "left" his Office will *still be doing work for it*. Why? Because the Office has some work left to do.

9/ That Office, whether still formally constituted or not, will see its attorneys prosecute Roger Stone in November, eight months from now. It will see its cooperating witness Rick Gates participate in "multiple" ongoing federal criminal investigations. And that's just the start:

10/ The Office will see its cooperating witness Mike Flynn testify in the Kian trial in July (Kian was a NatSec official on Trump's transition team whose case intersects with all the other parts of the Trump-Russia investigation). Flynn is also involved in *multiple* other cases.”

by Anonymousreply 463March 22, 2019 9:46 PM

This will end in tears

by Anonymousreply 464March 22, 2019 9:47 PM

I refuse to have a bad feeling about this right now. We’ve waited for so long, and I’ll wait and see how this plays out before I retreat to my fainting couch.

by Anonymousreply 465March 22, 2019 9:47 PM

r451, I would like to be able to read the full report if it brings a definitve answer regarding Trump and Russia. People need an answer otherwise the next presidential election campaign will be even more obnoxious than what we can expect. This shit needs to end one way or another.

by Anonymousreply 466March 22, 2019 9:48 PM

Yours and the GOPs, hopefully, R464.

by Anonymousreply 467March 22, 2019 9:48 PM

Headlines in-waiting: "No Collusion" and "No, Collusion" (it is all a matter of punctuation; See, Second Amendment)

by Anonymousreply 468March 22, 2019 9:48 PM

Hold me, David, I'm scared.

by Anonymousreply 469March 22, 2019 9:49 PM

My head hurts

by Anonymousreply 470March 22, 2019 9:49 PM

Has Congress received the report as well?

by Anonymousreply 471March 22, 2019 9:49 PM

Maybe I'm wrong, but media talking heads sound like they are lowering expectations. Chuck Todd acts gleeful. Not a good sign.

by Anonymousreply 472March 22, 2019 9:50 PM

No more indictments from Mueller per MSNBC

by Anonymousreply 473March 22, 2019 9:50 PM

Congrats on the 89 parts and creative titles, DL. I will save all of them for history and posterity.

by Anonymousreply 474March 22, 2019 9:50 PM

NO FURTHER INDICTMENTS!!!!!

Just announced on MSNBC.

FUCKKKK!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 475March 22, 2019 9:50 PM

Sarah Kendzior: 17 Oct 2018 ‏ "My litmus test of whether the Mueller probe is a successful challenge to state corruption is whether Kushner is indicted. And so far -- nothing. Instead, we see a dynastic kleptocracy in the making."

by Anonymousreply 476March 22, 2019 9:51 PM

No. R475. No further indictments from Mueller. But Joyce Vance says this means next to nothing.

by Anonymousreply 477March 22, 2019 9:52 PM

Also, a key point is whether dump wasn't indicted because there was no evidence to lead to an indictment, or whether he wasn't indicted because he's potus.

by Anonymousreply 478March 22, 2019 9:52 PM

There will be plenty more indictments. Just not from Mueller.

I would like to buy the full, unedited report for, say $2.99 on Kindle, an Amazon exclusive. Wouldn't Trump love that!

by Anonymousreply 479March 22, 2019 9:53 PM

Good quote, R476.

And Kushner has a U.S. permanent resident murdered in hot blood at the embassy in Turkey. Kushner is a bonafide murderer.

by Anonymousreply 480March 22, 2019 9:53 PM

on CNN now: DOJ official said no additional indictments coming from Mueller

WTF how are Kushner and Don Jr not getting indicted?

If they are, it will be only by NYC, VA or DC

by Anonymousreply 481March 22, 2019 9:54 PM

Kushner and Jr literally sat in a meeting and plotted — it’s on tape for fucks sake!

by Anonymousreply 482March 22, 2019 9:55 PM

Graham's tweets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483March 22, 2019 9:55 PM

don't worry about the indictments. Prosecution will probably go to the states to make sure they can never be pardoned.

by Anonymousreply 484March 22, 2019 9:55 PM

r474, get lost.

by Anonymousreply 485March 22, 2019 9:56 PM

I'm so upset

now that means any other indictments that happen will be even more politicized.. You'll see Trump and Fox "News" saying, Democrats are on a witch hunt after Mueller came up with nothing

by Anonymousreply 486March 22, 2019 9:56 PM

I hope we don't see high profile dems turn on Mueller because there are no more indictments from him. My deplorable acquaintances have been gloating for weeks that it is what they'll do if the report doesn't meet their expectations.

by Anonymousreply 487March 22, 2019 9:57 PM

honestly it's good news for Trump's camp that no other indictments are coming from him. Even if others indict, it's not Mueller

by Anonymousreply 488March 22, 2019 9:57 PM

Seth:

Seth Abramson @SethAbramson · 12m 13/ We also heard from major media over the past few weeks that Bob Mueller's office was referring out an unknown number of new cases to other federal prosecutors, including presumably—based on past cooperation and information-sharing practices—prosecutors in SDNY, EDVA, and DC. 18 154 571

Seth Abramson @SethAbramson · 11m 14/ We *also* know from major media that there are many ongoing cases for which Mueller's office conducted some of the investigation, all of the investigation, or shared information with the case's primary investigators, such as Cohen's SDNY cases and the Maria Butina case in DC. 9 98 406

Seth Abramson @SethAbramson · 10m 15/ What some in the media decided—I do not know why—is that the only cases they would associate with Mueller would be (a) indictments Mueller's office brought, (b) that were completed before he issued any report to the DOJ, and (c) immediately (on their face) involved collusion. 13 80 341

Seth Abramson @SethAbramson · 8m 16/ So you have reporters today blithely saying that "Mueller is done" when Mueller will be prosecuting Roger Stone for most of 2019. You have reporters saying "he's done" when cases he initiated are not only ongoing in multiple jurisdictions but may well provide new intel there. 22 140 422

Seth Abramson @SethAbramson · 7m 17/ If Roger Stone decides to cooperate—before or after conviction—that's Mueller. The same is true for Kian. The same is even true for Manafort (who can cooperate to reduce his sentence for the next year). But the same is also true for the many cases Gates and Flynn are working.

by Anonymousreply 489March 22, 2019 9:58 PM

no NEW indictments but there are sealed indictments.

by Anonymousreply 490March 22, 2019 9:59 PM

Seth:

“18/ The same is true for Butina. And for indictments that arise from the ongoing counterintelligence investigation(s). Or any new criminal referrals that go from Congress to DOJ. The same is true for cases Mueller began—that then went elsewhere—that could lead to new indictments. 9 37 170

Seth Abramson @SethAbramson · 4m 19/ The same is true for any cases that Mueller passed directly on to DOJ to let DOJ decide whether to prosecute them or not. In short, media can tell us today that *Mueller himself* will bring no new indictments—but even that might be conditioned by what happens in Stone's case.”

by Anonymousreply 491March 22, 2019 9:59 PM

I could ring the MSM's necks for trying to treat this like a TV event.

by Anonymousreply 492March 22, 2019 9:59 PM

Graham is indicating the Report will not be fully transparent. He will back Barr's redactions.

by Anonymousreply 493March 22, 2019 10:00 PM

I'm a glass half empty person so I'm just prepared to be disappointed. The repubs always get away with shit.

Look at what happened or didn't happen with the Iran Contra mess. Reagan didn't get impeached and most of his people got pardoned by Bush after

by Anonymousreply 494March 22, 2019 10:00 PM

It kind of goes back to my question at r451. Will we be okay if some parts of the report are redacted in order to keep it from interfering with other investigations such as the at SDNY?

by Anonymousreply 495March 22, 2019 10:00 PM

Abramson is right. Plenty more fireworks to come.

by Anonymousreply 496March 22, 2019 10:01 PM

Media malpractice helped to get us here, r492.

by Anonymousreply 497March 22, 2019 10:02 PM

[quote]no NEW indictments but there are sealed indictments.

Has there ever been any confirmation that the sealed indictments were filed by the Mueller team?

by Anonymousreply 498March 22, 2019 10:03 PM

March madness

by Anonymousreply 499March 22, 2019 10:04 PM

R498 no

by Anonymousreply 500March 22, 2019 10:04 PM

So no more indictments, no impeachment because Pelosi took it off the table AGAIN! No 25th Amendment because nobody in Fuck face's Administration has ANY integrity...

Basically it's up to WE THE PEOPLE to get rid of this ORANGE HITLER in the White House in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 501March 22, 2019 10:05 PM

Yashar Ali:

@LauraAJarrett adds on air just now: this includes sealed indictments. Mueller has no sealed indictments remaining.

by Anonymousreply 502March 22, 2019 10:05 PM

It's over people. It's over.

MFing Fitzmas all over again.

by Anonymousreply 503March 22, 2019 10:06 PM

Your comments are suspiciously timed, R503.

Everyone else, it should be interesting to hear what Tad Devine gave up, as he has been a cooperating witness for months.

by Anonymousreply 504March 22, 2019 10:08 PM

This isn't over by a country mile.

Those gloating will end up with rancid cum on their faces.

by Anonymousreply 505March 22, 2019 10:08 PM

Exactly, R505, and with memorable imagery as well.

by Anonymousreply 506March 22, 2019 10:11 PM

The Mueller report will likely be dry and limited. He's handing things over to the House Democrats and state law enforcement like the SDNY.

by Anonymousreply 507March 22, 2019 10:12 PM

He's Individual 1. Don't forget that.

by Anonymousreply 508March 22, 2019 10:13 PM

Remember, Mueller isn't issuing any more indictments likely because DOJ doesn't believe in indicting a sitting President.

by Anonymousreply 509March 22, 2019 10:15 PM

If we’re lucky, NY willpress charges, like they did with Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 510March 22, 2019 10:17 PM

If there's nothing else to come, then why did all those people get immunity?

by Anonymousreply 511March 22, 2019 10:17 PM

That's a very good question, R511.

by Anonymousreply 512March 22, 2019 10:18 PM

r511 Exactly. Everyone needs to settle down and wait for the report information to start coming out.

by Anonymousreply 513March 22, 2019 10:18 PM

I don't know how to feel about any of this. Part of me feels kicked in the gut - same way I felt in November 2016.

Mueller was initially brought on to investigate Obstruction of Justice... There's PROOF he did as he fucking said he did in that interview he gave.

So why the fuck can't he be charged on that alone, at the very least?

by Anonymousreply 514March 22, 2019 10:18 PM

And there obviously are some leaks, intentional or not, because it's not a coincidence that Drumpf was acting fucking crazy and at the same time Media were downplaying the investigation and that fucker Comey decided to come out and talk about how he shouldn't be impeached.

by Anonymousreply 515March 22, 2019 10:19 PM

Ocasio Cortez, we need YOU TO PUT THE IRON GLOVE TO THE DEMOCRATS TO RIP THE RUG FROM UNDER NANCY AND TRUMP!!!!!

EXPOSE THE PARTY AND TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 516March 22, 2019 10:19 PM

it Isn't over. it is just starting..................

by Anonymousreply 517March 22, 2019 10:20 PM

r507, handling things over to the Democratic House that has already declared there will be NO impeachment?

Fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 518March 22, 2019 10:20 PM

And I swear to GOD everyone needs to keep reminding Rethugs and Deplorables when they gloat about "nothing to see here," and you know they will.

REMIND THEM ABOUT THE 190 BENGHAZI INVESTIGATIONS!

by Anonymousreply 519March 22, 2019 10:20 PM

R518 is the Nancy Pelosi troll.

by Anonymousreply 520March 22, 2019 10:21 PM

I'm not having the Nancy troll today. I haven't blocked it but I will. She never fucking said NO IMPEACHMENT you dumb fuck.

by Anonymousreply 521March 22, 2019 10:23 PM

We want the Hollywood ending, but justice moves like Bergman.

by Anonymousreply 522March 22, 2019 10:23 PM

R514, Im wondering if Mueller just gave all of his information to other States that will be able to prosecute whatever he chose to leave to them.

Trump will never be impeached by Congress, since Republicans are backing him. The full report will probably never be made public. We will most likely see a heavily redacted version.

Isn’t it strategically better for Mueller to leave everything to States that can indict and prosecute Trump & Co?

I’m still hopeful. Mueller is not an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 523March 22, 2019 10:24 PM

Fuck off with anti-Nancy fakes equivalencies- or maybe not, since it reveals you to be a troll. I agree with R521.

by Anonymousreply 524March 22, 2019 10:24 PM

I'm trying really hard not to get too upset. I didn't expect it would be this bad. Can't find any light at the end of the tunnel right now.

So, counterintelligence isn't criminal? Any President will now know they can get away with most anything. I bet Putin and Trump probably had a congratulatory phone call. Evil has won the day. Evil has won the last 3 years. America is truly in big time trouble.

by Anonymousreply 525March 22, 2019 10:26 PM

Yeah, if there 's a route for the States, that's better tha nothing, however, it will just make fucking Rethugs and Deplorables screech that it's all FAKE NEWS and just a Democratic witch hunt.

Fuck it, I know they'd do that even with Federal Charges, but they're likely to believe it even more about State Charges.

by Anonymousreply 526March 22, 2019 10:28 PM

And you just fucking know that Cheeto asshole will now just fucking act more unhinged and do whatever the fuck he wants, moreso than normal, and everyone will just let him.

by Anonymousreply 527March 22, 2019 10:28 PM

The real crime is collusion with Russia. The states are not going to prosecute that. That’s for the FBI. The states may be able to get him on various crooked business deals but that’s not the point. Deplorables are going to say that’s a smear job because there was “NO collusion.” None at all. None whatsoever. Trump is pure as the driven snow.

What the hell has Mueller been doing all this time? All those people got minuscule jail time for cooperating. Cooperating for what? Promising they’d never ever tell anyone how guilty Trump was?

by Anonymousreply 528March 22, 2019 10:29 PM

Blumenthal on MSNBC now. He's saying he still expects more indictments of Trump's family but not necessarily by the DOJ

I think unfortunately this is only going to get more politicized. Fox "News", most repub Congressmen and Trump will scream this is a witch hunt and that even Mueller couldn't find anything

by Anonymousreply 529March 22, 2019 10:31 PM

89 threads and still you know nothing. The cult of Mueller worship is going to freak out if he does not deliver Trump's head on a pike. He did good work and put lots of very bad people behind bars. It's not a bad result, it's just not the one the collective unconscious is hoping for.

The rest is for the history books.

by Anonymousreply 530March 22, 2019 10:32 PM

R523- That's exactly what I thought. Mueller knows that no matter what evidence he brings against Trump, Ivanka etc, Senate GOP won't lift a finger to do anything about it. So it's pointless for Mueller to indict them when Trump would just turn around and pardon them.

Mueller obviously didn't hand over evidence to the SDNY just because he was tired and overworked. He did it for a reason. Flynn, Sater and Cohen certainly didn't spend all this time talking to Mueller because they like him. They did it for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 531March 22, 2019 10:32 PM

The whole point was Trump is a traitor. No one gives a shit if Paul Manafort is a mobster.

by Anonymousreply 532March 22, 2019 10:33 PM

I think we all need to just take a deep breath, let's see how this plays out, we don't even know what's in the report yet.

by Anonymousreply 533March 22, 2019 10:34 PM

I understand Mueller passing off the investigation to NY, DC and VA but I want to find out why Mueller didn't have enough to indict Don Jr and Kushner

by Anonymousreply 534March 22, 2019 10:35 PM

r533 Exactly everyone needs to just calm down. Again, let the deplorables gloat. There may be tons of damning things in the report. Lets wait to see what the report says. I am turning off the noise until then.

by Anonymousreply 535March 22, 2019 10:36 PM

Whatever the outcome is, we are about to see if there is truly any justice in the world.

by Anonymousreply 536March 22, 2019 10:37 PM

Sane words r533 ... completely agree

by Anonymousreply 537March 22, 2019 10:37 PM

R536 I'm sure the Senatrice likes strap ons

by Anonymousreply 538March 22, 2019 10:39 PM

The bright side is that this brings about an opportunity to easily identify trolls like R530.

by Anonymousreply 539March 22, 2019 10:40 PM

I feel like we will never get justice and the jackass will be in the white house till the end of his term. He does so many awful things, our world is not safe.

by Anonymousreply 540March 22, 2019 10:42 PM

r539 Oh it does. Just wait. Those who have stayed away from this thread because there are too many smart people here will flock back to gloat. Of course, it will be premature but they will.

If we all go over the clear evidence that is already out there, he is individual 1, it is clear what he did. Pres Bone Spurs is a fucking treasonous asshole and a disgrace to the USA.

by Anonymousreply 541March 22, 2019 10:43 PM

[quote]We want the Hollywood ending, but justice moves like Bergman.

This made me smile 522. Now I will go back to crying into my glass of Absolut.

by Anonymousreply 542March 22, 2019 10:43 PM

In writing my post, I KNEW some Pelosi-obsessive would get triggered and thought about specifying the names of Cummings, Schiff, et al.—I should have. For the record, I'm not with Nancy keeping on downplaying impeachment, if only because it's a rhetorical move that divides Democratic supporters. But the main point is that the House is finally beginning to investigate Trump's shenanigans, and Mueller's report will give more raw material for that, as well as for the separate investigations of the SDNY and others.

Javanka's unsecured phones and the whole family's abuse of public resources for their personal business is right out in the open and they should be held accountable for that, at the very least.

by Anonymousreply 543March 22, 2019 10:45 PM

Maybe Mueller calls him “despicable”. Or the other jurisdictions file on Monday. We already know the President is a creep. We just have to wait and see.

by Anonymousreply 544March 22, 2019 10:45 PM

Give it up people. The whole Russion collusion narrative was cooked up by Hillary's people the night of the election to explain why Hillary lost and to discredit the election. Can we please move forward and get the country moving?

by Anonymousreply 545March 22, 2019 10:46 PM

I'll be tracking Amazon Prime for new releases tonight.

by Anonymousreply 546March 22, 2019 10:47 PM

Russian

by Anonymousreply 547March 22, 2019 10:47 PM

“Look at his behavior this week...” [italic] (and not in a good way! [/Italic]

-Chuck Todd

by Anonymousreply 548March 22, 2019 10:47 PM

So R543 just admitted that it knowingly posted it's trolly troll post. Good to know.

by Anonymousreply 549March 22, 2019 10:49 PM

R545 Maybe you should get a job or find better ways to occupy your time other than this tiresome shit.

by Anonymousreply 550March 22, 2019 10:49 PM

another theory is Mueller might think some of the people he hasn't indicted are guilty of crimes but he wasn't able to get all the evidence, in part because some of the people he indicted previously are Russians and obviously they're never coming to the US to speak to him

by Anonymousreply 551March 22, 2019 10:52 PM

It's been easy to forget sometimes, but at the end of the day Mueller is still a Repug.

by Anonymousreply 552March 22, 2019 10:56 PM

Are there tapes?

by Anonymousreply 553March 22, 2019 10:56 PM

Exactly why were any breaks given to any witness, if they had no knowledge of any indictable offense of any Trump or Lighter?

Because if they did testify to indictable offenses, why are there to be no further indictments?

Is Mueller just going to get underlings??

This result is, whatever happens next in any other jurisdiction,.....

DEPLORABLE.

NOTHING was as significant as the Mueller Investigation.

NO court will be inclined NOW to seriously go after or punish Junior Mint, Eric, Ivanka, or Jared.

by Anonymousreply 554March 22, 2019 11:04 PM

Trolly post, R549? I said that the House Democrats and the SDNY are picking up investigations of Trump, using and extending Mueller's investigations. I don't think this is controversial, let alone trolly. Certainly not as trolly as R554, and I don't even know if that's a troll post.

by Anonymousreply 555March 22, 2019 11:05 PM

"Lighter" should be "Kushner."

by Anonymousreply 556March 22, 2019 11:05 PM

Whether or not the report will confirm collusion between Trump and the Russians is anybody's guess. But whatever comes out of it, Trump is NOT going to end up smelling like a rose. There WILL be dirt, though whether or not it will be sufficient to start impeachment/indictment proceedings is another matter altogether.

by Anonymousreply 557March 22, 2019 11:06 PM

R554 is correct.

The Trumps have been inoculated.

by Anonymousreply 558March 22, 2019 11:06 PM

The only thing that could happen is if Jared and Ivanka committed some crimes in the state of New York. Which has absolutely nothing to do with the crimes they commit every day in the White House and will never be punished for.

by Anonymousreply 559March 22, 2019 11:07 PM

What if Barr shut down the Mueller probe by giving him an ultimatum to deliver his report? Just a speculation, of course, but how would we know?

by Anonymousreply 560March 22, 2019 11:07 PM

r554 YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!!!!!!

We have no idea what the report says. There is NO DOUBT due to what has already come out, the report will include DAMNING information about Pres Bone Spurs.

His family is not out of the woods by any stretch. Take a couple Xanax and wait for the info to come out.

by Anonymousreply 561March 22, 2019 11:07 PM

CNN is freaking the fuck out about this no indictment news

by Anonymousreply 562March 22, 2019 11:08 PM

Mueller himself needs to make a statement or be hauled before congress. I want to hear from the horses mouth

I don’t trust anybody else that was appointed by the defendant.

by Anonymousreply 563March 22, 2019 11:09 PM

Would Democrats be insisting on releasing the report if they didn't think there was bad stuff on Trump in it? They haven't been gambling like that lately.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564March 22, 2019 11:10 PM

Some of you posters make it sound like if you didn't get to read a submitted report at the same time Barr did, if nobody was frogmarched in cuffs this afternoon, then a report was THE report, and the hundred-plus sealed indictments, the scores of lawyers across the country temporarily assigned to this, was all for nought. Are your spin and concern something to get you through the weekend, or were you assigned extra hours at the farm?

by Anonymousreply 565March 22, 2019 11:11 PM

Yes R552, Mueller is a Repug. He may try to appear to be balanced but he thinks like a Repug at heart. Trump wasn't interviewed or subpoenaed. But Bill Clinton was and Hillary was made to show up to testify. Different treatments reflecting party affiliation.

by Anonymousreply 566March 22, 2019 11:12 PM

Okay, I haven't been watching the news at all today.... where is all this information about no indictments and nothing to see here in the reports actually coming from? Who has seen the report and is passing this information along?

by Anonymousreply 567March 22, 2019 11:12 PM

Numerous reporters have said they've confirmed with their DOJ sources that no more indictments are coming, R567 ... but I haven't seen any official statement from the DOJ itself.

by Anonymousreply 568March 22, 2019 11:14 PM

There is no doubt if you have a R next to your name you get away with a trillion times more shit than if you have a D next to your name.

That said, they aren't getting away with this shit now. Be patient and wait for the details before we start attacking Mueller.

by Anonymousreply 569March 22, 2019 11:15 PM

There were hundreds of sealed indictments so now I guess they all just go away?

Maria Butina must be so relieved.

by Anonymousreply 570March 22, 2019 11:15 PM

Yeah, but that's my point. Who are these "sources?" Remember Ghouliani often said he has "sources" too as he spewed his lies.

And if they are lying, well kudos to them because they always seem to know how to get a jump in front of everything and minimize it.

by Anonymousreply 571March 22, 2019 11:16 PM

There are reports about Assange being arrested....and reports of a DOJ plane on the way to the UK.....and remember that accidental leak in another case stating Assange was indicted. What if Mueller found the conspiracy so deep and corrupt that he turned it over to DOJ because of the people it involves, the number of participants and the threat to national security....because he didnt want to seem partisan because it involved the GOP. We might see a mass round up between now and Monday.

by Anonymousreply 572March 22, 2019 11:17 PM

The best thing would be for Barr to give a short, two paragraph summary. Then the House would have total support of the public to get Mueller to testify before Congress about what he found. That's the only way everyone will ever get to see what's really in the report.

by Anonymousreply 573March 22, 2019 11:18 PM

[quote]There are reports about Assange being arrested

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574March 22, 2019 11:19 PM

I'm also curious as to why the fuck Dotard was freaking out on Sunday if they basically knew nothing was going to come of this?

by Anonymousreply 575March 22, 2019 11:19 PM

LEAK! Draft obtained from the cleaning crew!

...I choose not to indict anyone in the Trump family, as despicable as they seem to be, as the power of the pardon would make the exercise fruitless.

There’s more like that.

by Anonymousreply 576March 22, 2019 11:19 PM

There will be no round up. Republicans are never to be trusted, ever.

by Anonymousreply 577March 22, 2019 11:23 PM

[quote] I'm also curious as to why the fuck Dotard was freaking out on Sunday if they basically knew nothing was going to come of this?

Dem dere dadgum ferner Washington Capitals Holtby, Connolly and Smith-Pelly hurt his feelings by turning down an invitation to the White House.

by Anonymousreply 578March 22, 2019 11:27 PM

Maybe Manafort had the smoking gun but wouldn't give it up.

by Anonymousreply 579March 22, 2019 11:27 PM

[quote]What if Mueller found the conspiracy so deep and corrupt that he turned it over to DOJ because of the people it involves, the number of participants and the threat to national security....because he didnt want to seem partisan because it involved the GOP.

Maybe, but the DOJ is run by...the Repugs.

by Anonymousreply 580March 22, 2019 11:27 PM

The Fox assholes are so gleeful and Hannity, Carson and Ingraham will be in their full glory tonight

by Anonymousreply 581March 22, 2019 11:31 PM

I knew it was all going to be worthless. No hope on getting him out in 2020 either.

by Anonymousreply 582March 22, 2019 11:33 PM

How sick of Trump are the Republicans?

How committed are they to propping up his rotting carcase?

by Anonymousreply 583March 22, 2019 11:33 PM

We should all take the bus to D.C. and tell them what we want. Is shitface at Mara Lago ? Because we should not fill the streets until he is in the White House.

by Anonymousreply 584March 22, 2019 11:33 PM

About as worthless as you are, R582?

by Anonymousreply 585March 22, 2019 11:34 PM

R579, I'm sure he had some info that would have been very useful and simply kept mum. I have a feeling we'll get a report that includes a lot of scummy behavior that isn't technically criminal or there wasn't sufficient evident to indict. I don't think Trump will come out smelling good when all is said and done, but he'll spin this expertly. We need Congress to continue its deeper dive.

I just hope the independent voters don't tune everything out if there's "no proveable collusion/conspiracy" in Mueller's report. It's only one part of the enchilada.

by Anonymousreply 586March 22, 2019 11:34 PM

No, r555, R554 is most decidedly not a Troll. I know all about the possibilities with the SDNY and/or Federal courts; that perhaps the relatives I mentioned WILL yet be indicted; that somehow, somewhere, Trumpian collusion with agencies working with Russia to ensure Trump's election WILL be found.

It's simply that I've seen this movie before; its title was "Fitzmas."

by Anonymousreply 587March 22, 2019 11:34 PM

R561, Ever heard of the word "opinion"?

by Anonymousreply 588March 22, 2019 11:36 PM

The report is in, so go here to continue the conversation on the official thread about the report

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589March 22, 2019 11:36 PM

If no one will leak the report, we are Los.

by Anonymousreply 590March 22, 2019 11:38 PM

Link to new thread for when this one fills up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591March 22, 2019 11:38 PM

Wow, R589 is so thirsty to make her thread happen.

by Anonymousreply 592March 22, 2019 11:38 PM

Malcolm Nance is on MSNBC with Tweety.

by Anonymousreply 593March 22, 2019 11:43 PM

Saying what, R593?

by Anonymousreply 594March 22, 2019 11:43 PM

Bad night for Rachel to be off.

by Anonymousreply 595March 22, 2019 11:44 PM

Rachel is on tonight.

by Anonymousreply 596March 22, 2019 11:45 PM

But Rachel herself is off until Monday, isn't she?

by Anonymousreply 597March 22, 2019 11:47 PM

Link to new thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598March 22, 2019 11:47 PM

Closing this thread out.

by Anonymousreply 599March 22, 2019 11:47 PM

New thread below:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600March 22, 2019 11:47 PM

why was it announced in the last few days that Rosenstein would be staying on a little longer?

by Anonymousreply 601March 22, 2019 11:48 PM

The kids are still going to get charged in NY so daddy can't pardon them.

We're going to use the report and all that has been revealed to destroy the C.R.E.E.P.

If we aren't able to indict him while he's pretending to be POTUS, we'll kick him out and indicted him in 2021.

by Anonymousreply 602March 22, 2019 11:50 PM

New thread below:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 603March 23, 2019 12:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!