Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jussie Smollett Updates Part 15 (Little Miss Jussie, Hitting Her Strutty)

You know the drill.

Link to Part 14 below:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 602March 30, 2019 2:38 PM

All hail Our Boo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 14, 2019 2:52 PM

Strut, Jussie, Strut!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 14, 2019 2:55 PM

Has anyone asked Jussie why his attorney team is 100% white?

by Anonymousreply 3March 14, 2019 5:29 PM

The little fool is insufferable.

Let him go cry to Queen Dyke. She may be the only friend he has left.

by Anonymousreply 4March 14, 2019 5:42 PM

Beto may turn out to be as bad as Joe Kennedy III... a boy Wonder of pure hype.

by Anonymousreply 5March 14, 2019 5:53 PM

What's been going on with DL that last two days? Its been like a ghost town around here.

by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2019 5:53 PM

I knew his lawyers would be white lol!

by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2019 5:54 PM

The Beto threads as depressing AF.

by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2019 5:54 PM

^^^are

by Anonymousreply 9March 14, 2019 5:55 PM

The protesters outside chanting about Justice for Jussie crack me up! The police haven’t even made public what they have in him yet, smh.

by Anonymousreply 10March 14, 2019 5:56 PM

Thanks to this asshole, Empire had its lowest ratings ever last night. He not only killed his career, he killed everyone’s paycheck. Asshole. Hurt people hurt people.

by Anonymousreply 11March 14, 2019 5:59 PM

R6 some people were having trouble posting replies to threads yesterday. I don't know if that is the case today or not.

by Anonymousreply 12March 14, 2019 6:12 PM

r12 thanks

by Anonymousreply 13March 14, 2019 6:22 PM

It's not really a ghost town. Le tout DL is posting on the College Scam threads.

by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2019 6:25 PM

Nobody even cares that this happened. lol. The people trying to fit this story to their agenda have not realized this.

Nobody cares lol.

by Anonymousreply 15March 14, 2019 6:32 PM

I do r15 but you do you. Free world and all that. :)

by Anonymousreply 16March 14, 2019 6:59 PM

We'll see you on ONLY FANS after this trial thing is over!

by Anonymousreply 17March 14, 2019 9:48 PM

[quote] The protesters outside chanting about Justice for Jussie crack me up

Those were from his PR firm.

by Anonymousreply 18March 15, 2019 12:00 AM

All four protesters?

by Anonymousreply 19March 15, 2019 12:01 AM

R17, that is one of the funny things about the news cycle shifting to the college scam. The brothers were clearly preparing to start a media blitz of their own. Their lawyer pretty much said that. Monday it would have been a get. I'm sure a lot of journalists would still be interested in speaking to them, but the interest probably dropped a lot.

by Anonymousreply 20March 15, 2019 1:14 AM

I watched Empire last night. Jamal's storyline came to a succinct, if somewhat sad end, after breaking up with his man. The episode even concluded with Jamal singing at a piano. It even seemed like his character was addressing some of Jussie's real life issues! Too bad it wasn't Jussie's last episode. It would have been the perfect exit for his character.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 15, 2019 3:37 AM

Look everybody, from now on we will call him BROTHER Jussie Smollett!!

by Anonymousreply 22March 15, 2019 6:56 AM

He joined a monastery?

by Anonymousreply 23March 15, 2019 8:45 AM

We don't want him.

by Anonymousreply 24March 15, 2019 6:30 PM

Dumb fuck is over. Good fucking riddance.

by Anonymousreply 25March 15, 2019 6:50 PM

WTF is up with the people chanting "Justice for Jussie"? Do they still seriously believe the incident happened?

by Anonymousreply 26March 15, 2019 7:35 PM

Jussie is over. He’ll rightfully be fired from Empire. What a god dambed idiot. Fucking moron. He is so stupid and this was ill planned.

by Anonymousreply 27March 15, 2019 7:54 PM

There were only a handful of people chanting, r26. I'm sure their focus is on their absolute certainty that he will be treated unfairly by The Man.

by Anonymousreply 28March 15, 2019 10:03 PM

Not my comment, but I'm going to re-share it from the last thread (it was originally R593) because it made me LOL

[quote]I laughed out loud when that footage of the Smolletts and their entourage strode into court. I wouldn't have been surprised if they'd all started snapping their fingers like the Jets.

What a bunch of clowns the Smolletts are.

by Anonymousreply 29March 15, 2019 10:15 PM

I've wondered why Jussie, despite being 36, very handsome and successful, has never had a man claim him publicly. A relationship with him is probably nothing but confrontation, and kissing all those Smollett's asses, namely his brother who Im sure is a huge cock blocker. And waking up next to all that smug attitude. Gurl I cant.

by Anonymousreply 30March 16, 2019 3:05 AM

Never thought of that r30. Great points there.

by Anonymousreply 31March 16, 2019 3:15 AM

That "strut" tells you everything you need to know about Jussie. He looks exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 32March 16, 2019 4:10 AM

He said he had a boyfriend in the Robin interview, R30.. Of course, he could've been lying about that as well.

by Anonymousreply 33March 16, 2019 4:41 AM

I don't see a "strut" in spite of what the headline says. Looks like he's just trying to keep his head up. Looks self conscious actually.

Not that I sympathize with him or anything!

by Anonymousreply 34March 16, 2019 4:46 AM

Mama always said, "never put your cock in crazy".

by Anonymousreply 35March 16, 2019 5:33 AM

Has he gotten his raise yet on Empire? lololololol What a moron!

by Anonymousreply 36March 16, 2019 7:30 AM

R30, he's had a string of long term relationships, he's just been private about them because he was hoping it would help his career. His current (?) boyfriend was mentioned here in a previous thread. His name is Tawan Davis and he's the CEO of a real estate investment group. I know he dated a well-known choreographer for a while and a successful television director for a few years.

I know you guys are having fun dragging him, but there is no conceivable way he wouldn't have had his pick of eligible guys to date. Even now, he probably wouldn't have much trouble getting dick.

by Anonymousreply 37March 16, 2019 8:07 AM

Oh he’ll have no trouble getting dick - in prison.

by Anonymousreply 38March 16, 2019 9:07 AM

Why hasn't Tawan Davis spoken up in defense of Jussie?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 16, 2019 12:50 PM

[quote]Why hasn't Tawan Davis spoken up in defense of Jussie?

Cause that's not his man gurl! If that was truly his n*gga he would standing right up there in court with him, like Bill Macy showed up for Felicity Huffman.

Tawan is probably just a FWB who lays pipe when requested and shows up to little events when he needs a date. I know Tawan don't have time to be dealing with that attitude.

And pretty boys like Jussie do NOT go out in subzero weather for food, ok? That's how I knew he was lying. If he had a man he would send him out there in the elements!

by Anonymousreply 40March 16, 2019 10:02 PM

Since I can't give you a real one r40, W&W to you!

by Anonymousreply 41March 16, 2019 10:03 PM

He's not going to prison, r38.

R40, that's more stable than 90% of gay male relationships. Tawan actually did post a few things in support of Jussie just before and just after the arrest. It's possible they broke up, but considering how private Jussie has been with his love life, it's just as likely that he just wants Tawan to remain low key.

by Anonymousreply 42March 17, 2019 2:06 AM

[quote] Tawan actually did post a few things in support of Jussie just before and just after the arrest.

Link?

by Anonymousreply 43March 17, 2019 5:29 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 18, 2019 12:46 AM

Fire the asshole from Empire. He’s done.

by Anonymousreply 45March 18, 2019 1:07 AM

Jussie's bf really is damn hot. And high achieving too. He (Tawan) could and should do better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46March 18, 2019 5:23 AM

I keep forgetting this little shit is in his mid thirties; he looks so much younger. Pulling a stunt like this at 36 is next level pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 47March 18, 2019 6:15 AM

R47 Jussie’s a MESS! Pathetic is right.

by Anonymousreply 48March 18, 2019 6:18 AM

I see that Jussie's lawyers are keeping under the radar since the college scam shit went down. Or am I wrong? I haven't kept up on any of the news shows. Perhaps Geragos is still flapping his gums?

They are either keeping quiet hoping that this will give him a break when it's his turn. Or they are shitting themselves watching a bunch of rich white assholes in the crosshairs for a change.

Friendly reminder: Jussie has not yet been charged by the Feds. His team is likely (hopefully, though I hate this twat) watching to see how this mess unfolds to figure out what to do when the Fed charges re: this hoax come in.

by Anonymousreply 49March 18, 2019 6:37 AM

r42 thinks that sending a white, powdery substance through the US mail is a crime that DOESN'T lead to prison time. Can someone point me to a person who committed a biological weapon hoax that avoided jail time?

by Anonymousreply 50March 18, 2019 7:05 AM

It's true, r49. Jussie has gotten lucky with the college scam, not to mention the HBO documentary on Michael Jackson, taking away from his troubles.

by Anonymousreply 51March 18, 2019 7:09 AM

R42 is either employing their own magical thinking, or is being employed to post their boss' magical thinking.

I have my money on cunt number two.

by Anonymousreply 52March 18, 2019 7:12 AM

Which just serves to highlight that you're a dumb fuck , r52. There's no way in hell that anyone on his payroll is focused on manipulating public opinion via a relatively obscure message board AFTER the story has fallen out of the headlines and is no longer generating much attention or even thread posts.

by Anonymousreply 53March 18, 2019 4:24 PM

I think Jussie, or at the very least, friends/reps of Jussie are on here and other boards "taking the temperature". r53 And a couple of threads ago it was apparent that someone from his crisis management team was. I have seen this term "relatively obscure message board", before which is either troll language or "rep-ese" The DL really isn't all that obscure, so not sure where you are going with this. No matter. All topics, no matter how hot, die down for a while, then flare back up again when there are new developments.

by Anonymousreply 54March 18, 2019 5:09 PM

He’s still so FUCKING stupid. What an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 55March 18, 2019 5:40 PM

R54, if you don't think datalounge is relatively obscure then your drug problem must be even more severe than Jussie's.

Yes, topics fluctuate, but it's idiotic to think crisis management teams would be staked out on message boards in barely active threads.

by Anonymousreply 56March 18, 2019 7:07 PM

Chicago cop union calls for feds to investigate prosecutor's actions in Smollett case

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57March 18, 2019 10:05 PM

CWB scores again.

by Anonymousreply 58March 18, 2019 10:13 PM

If I were a PR rep or a troll, I'd be on the Daily Mail and TMZ. Not a site like this.

by Anonymousreply 59March 18, 2019 10:18 PM

And to make matters worse for Tawan, Jussie doesn't even have a big booty. He should consult Trai Byers on how to build a butt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60March 18, 2019 10:18 PM

Any updates? I’ve been in the Luke Perry threads, obsessing, and haven’t kept up with this lying bitch.

by Anonymousreply 61March 18, 2019 10:32 PM

Are you the weeper, r61?

by Anonymousreply 62March 18, 2019 10:35 PM

There seems to be a lot of delay in sending him to prison. I’m tired of waiting.

by Anonymousreply 63March 18, 2019 10:37 PM

Well if his rep is reading this, tell the shows writers to have his character shoot himself in the head in the show. That's the only way his character could possibly bring ratings to this sinking ship of a show. And this is essentiallly what he did to his career, so it's profoundly fitting.

by Anonymousreply 64March 18, 2019 10:40 PM

[quote]What an asshole.

A pretty asshole 😍

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65March 19, 2019 4:06 AM

Is Empire back on in the UK?

by Anonymousreply 66March 19, 2019 12:18 PM

He's not that pretty. He's okay, but kind of bland.

The dick, on the other hand, is superb.

by Anonymousreply 67March 19, 2019 12:25 PM

Agree R67. I wouldn’t describe him as pretty. He’s just ok. But he’ll have no trouble getting dick in prison, where he belongs.

by Anonymousreply 68March 19, 2019 1:21 PM

Our Boo is cold. We need to warm him up.

That's cruel they aren't even allowed space heaters.

We're going to fight....for Our Boo's right...to be TOASTY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69March 19, 2019 7:04 PM

Jussie is a nice mix of pretty with a decent amount of handsome thrown in. I'd sure love to kiss him on the mouth. He'd have to leave though after our sweet love making was over.

by Anonymousreply 70March 19, 2019 10:32 PM

Those ARE some perfect lips

by Anonymousreply 71March 19, 2019 10:50 PM

He does have nice lips. It's just when he opens his mouth, is the problem.

by Anonymousreply 72March 19, 2019 11:04 PM

It was startling to hear him speak in his normal voice, which ruined any attraction. Purses, purses, purses.

by Anonymousreply 73March 19, 2019 11:37 PM

Wow, r73, just goes to show how subjective these things are. I think he has a really nice speaking voice. I think he's a good looking guy, but his voice made him more attractive to me.

by Anonymousreply 74March 19, 2019 11:55 PM

R73, methinks doth protest too much.

by Anonymousreply 75March 20, 2019 12:00 AM

Methinks Jussie is posting here.

by Anonymousreply 76March 20, 2019 12:02 AM

Jussie speaking casually.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77March 20, 2019 12:06 AM

If there is such a thing as a "punchable voice", little miss mannerisms Jussie has it. Thanks for posting the vid r77

by Anonymousreply 78March 20, 2019 12:10 AM

Sounds more masculine than the majority of the leather queens out there. If he's gotta a little sugar, who cares. He's not pretending to be uber macho. I'd fuck him, then forget him. He's still crazy too.

by Anonymousreply 79March 20, 2019 12:12 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80March 20, 2019 12:15 AM

In r77 I'd think he must have been hoovering it up before they started the video.

by Anonymousreply 81March 20, 2019 12:20 AM

That hair is so pretty.

by Anonymousreply 82March 20, 2019 12:22 AM

The racist and homophobic hatred of Jussie on here is unbelievable!

by Anonymousreply 83March 20, 2019 12:47 AM

Go to sleep r83.

So according to this link "about 50" people were fired for accessing C-list Jussie's medical records with no cause (aka curious as fuck about this faker). I believe this fact was already posted, though there is more detail in the article. What I found interesting was this tidbit:

"In another famous case, the University of California, Los Angeles, Medical Center, where singer Britney Spears was hospitalized in early 2008, fired 13 employees and suspended six physicians for accessing her medical records without a valid reason."

Only 13?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84March 20, 2019 1:06 AM

So well spoken here....its such a shame that he has ruined himself. He must have deep, deep insecurities about his racial identity. I guess his sexuality is equally as challenging.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85March 20, 2019 1:46 AM

Could it be that people hate him on the merits, because of what he did?

by Anonymousreply 86March 20, 2019 5:57 AM

R86 Could you please repeat that in English?

by Anonymousreply 87March 20, 2019 6:12 AM

I find it very difficult to believe that the hate found here for him is solely based on his stupid stunt. Especially when most of you never heard of Jussie Smollett before January.

There are also one or two people who have been trolling these threads from day one of this saga, who just drop by to say how much they hate him and can't wait for him to be locked up. You add nothing to the actual conversation and you have become quite boring and tedious.

by Anonymousreply 88March 20, 2019 6:27 AM

r88 Quite the fake detective. Why are you here?

by Anonymousreply 89March 20, 2019 6:31 AM

Oh, please. Even on LSA, if you ever read the Empire threads, when an episode aired, you had posters lamenting "Oh, God, here comes Jamal singing another damn song." And they were right. His whiny singing voice became irritating as he doesn't have much range as a singer.

He's a decent actor but his singing can be grating.

by Anonymousreply 90March 20, 2019 6:51 AM

r90 you have a reasonable comment about Jussie based on your opinion of his acting and singing, and not just some mindless comment about why he's not locked under a jail yet.

by Anonymousreply 91March 20, 2019 7:17 AM

I'm really feeling bad for this guy, he must be a fragile mess. First, I'm surprised to find out he's in his thirties, I've always thought he was a young 20-something. (I've never watched the show.) I'm not understanding the intense desire of some that he go to jail. I think he should be fined, yes. Maybe he should also be required to give an unqualified apology plus hours of community service for this hoax.

by Anonymousreply 92March 20, 2019 1:00 PM

R92 The last two vids of him strutting down the walk like it was fucking West Side Story, and the fact he has plead "not guilty" speaks volumes about his entitlement (no apology coming in our lifetimes) The rest of what you mentioned speaks volumes about his arrested development. Bless you though for wanting to find the good in this shitbird.

by Anonymousreply 93March 20, 2019 1:12 PM

r87, for the life of me I can't imagine why you didn't understand what I wrote. I suggested that there may be people who hate Jussie because of his actions in staging the fake homophobic/racist attack--meaning they hate him on the merits of his actions.

I don't know how else to explain the obvious to you.

by Anonymousreply 94March 20, 2019 1:48 PM

R90, I think he's a way better singer than he is an actor. Taste in music and what someone may find attractive are all subjective, so it's not something I would argue with anyone over too much. I read lipstick alley sometimes and they have a tendency to drag everyone. Even Beyonce has her devoted crew of detractors. Your post reminded me of how Beth from The Walking Dead used to get blasted for her constant singing.

Regardless of his talent (or lack of it), when the show was at the height of it's popularity, I think it was generally agreed that he was the breakout star among the three sons. I've said this in previous threads, but I don't think he was trying to get a raise because he was unhappy with his salary. I think he realized the Empire ship was pretty much sunk and was more interested in trying to set up his post-Empire career. I agree with the poster who said it's a shame because he did have a lot going for him. He could have just stayed an unproblematic cutie who had a pretty remarkable career considering he was openly gay and black.

by Anonymousreply 95March 20, 2019 8:35 PM

His singing good, but as I've said his voice is not very unique and too similar to Michael Jackson. I like him better as an actor, but that's just me. He is very handsome and photogenic, not to mention he looks 10 years younger than he is.

by Anonymousreply 96March 20, 2019 8:54 PM

[quote]His singing good,

Me Tarzan, you Jane.

by Anonymousreply 97March 20, 2019 9:06 PM

Another video message from Lee Daniels...hopefully his ages better than his last one. And yes he's brushing his teeth in his kitchen sink.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98March 21, 2019 12:03 AM

So, is he basically shading Jussie because he is taking attention away from the show... or from Miss Lee Daniels?

by Anonymousreply 99March 21, 2019 12:12 AM

Things that make you go hmmmmm . . . . . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100March 21, 2019 6:12 AM

r100 sorry, lost, what am I supposed to be hmmmming about?

by Anonymousreply 101March 21, 2019 6:16 AM

I invite you to think for yourself, R101. The best way to start doing that is to turn off your TV set.

by Anonymousreply 102March 21, 2019 7:03 AM

r102 Can't answer a fair question helpfully, let alone with any intelligence or wit. Uses the meaningless cliche "Turn off your TV" as a form of "reason". Fails badly.

by Anonymousreply 103March 21, 2019 7:16 AM

R103, you seem to be on the side of desperate liars and their corrupt friends. Jussie did major damage to Kamala Harris, Corey Booker, and their anti-lynching bill. He obviously coordinated his hoax to help promote their political aspirations.

One suspects that State's Attorney Foxx and her friends wanted the FBI to step in because they feared that the CPD would actually solve the crime.

by Anonymousreply 104March 21, 2019 7:24 AM

R104 r101 I want to see this daft cunt frogmarched to prison. Full stop. Sorry if that got lost in translation, I was legitimately asking for clarification about your post. It was not at all a challenge.

by Anonymousreply 105March 21, 2019 7:29 AM

I still support him.

by Anonymousreply 106March 21, 2019 9:08 AM

[quote] I want to see this daft cunt frogmarched to prison

Would you be satisfied with him walking in defiantly like West Side Story? He seems to be able to do that.

by Anonymousreply 107March 21, 2019 1:18 PM

Is the asshole in prison yet?

by Anonymousreply 108March 21, 2019 1:24 PM

R107 OVERJOYED!

by Anonymousreply 109March 21, 2019 1:31 PM

[quote]He could have just stayed an unproblematic cutie who had a pretty remarkable career considering he was openly gay and black.

The problem is that he is pushing forty. You need to be more than an unproblematic cutie at his age.

If he was sexually abused as a child, especially by anyone with showbiz connections, NOW would be a really good time to start naming names.

by Anonymousreply 110March 21, 2019 2:18 PM

I doubt he has, r110, but he could be the poster boy for nominal adults who have been raised to believe that they are special/elite/chosen, and so never really grew up. Keep in mind this is a person whose twitter page bears a quote to the effect that he is here to help save the world, and whose family refer to themselves as "joyful warriors." Self-aggrandizement much?

by Anonymousreply 111March 21, 2019 2:25 PM

Last night's ratings...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112March 21, 2019 7:44 PM

[quote] Keep in mind this is a person whose twitter page bears a quote to the effect that he is here to help save the world

Sort of like Beto being born to be president. Millennials are special.

by Anonymousreply 113March 21, 2019 8:52 PM

Beto is an Xer

by Anonymousreply 114March 21, 2019 9:59 PM

R110, he WAS more than an unproblematic cutie. He was one of the most popular characters on a successful series. All of his co-stars loved him, almost no one who actually knows him or has worked with him has anything negative to say about him. He was great at networking, he had a ton of celebrity friends. He had connections. A lot of powerful behind the scenes people liked him. He had built up a positive reputation. A-list status might not have been in the cards, but he would have continued to have a successful career as an actor.

He was one of the most successful out, black actors in Hollywood right now. He had a heartthrob status among his fans. He looked far younger than his years. He was going to continue to work consistently. I get that he has turned a lot of people against him, but in terms of representation, I do consider it a loss.

by Anonymousreply 115March 22, 2019 12:04 AM

[quote]but in terms of representation, I do consider it a loss.

Most of us do, which is why we’re calling for severe punishment. Plus, it was self-inflicted so didn’t have to happen.

by Anonymousreply 116March 22, 2019 12:31 AM

Justice for Jessie, no prison time!

by Anonymousreply 117March 22, 2019 12:43 AM

And how is that justice, r117? I really would like someone to offer a cogent and intelligent explanation--just once.

by Anonymousreply 118March 22, 2019 1:04 AM

You make good points r115. The nice thing too was seeing two black men in a loving relationship on national television. (Of course, it seems that has ended in the last episode of Empire). One thing I will say about Jussie is that he has good chemistry with all his co-stars (Gabby), including guest ones (Mariah, Alicia Keys, Rumer Willis)

I don't know how much an impact Jussiegate is having on the show; it was sinking anyway. This may have just accelerated the decline.

by Anonymousreply 119March 22, 2019 1:29 AM

R116, that doesn't make sense. Most of the posters who have posted that he deserves a severe sentence have also tried to argue that he's an untalented, unattractive, stupid, arrogant, high maintenance monster who barely had a career and can't maintain any personal relationships because he's such a mess. That is not in agreement with what I said at all. That's not how he was viewed before this incident at all. If your point is that the hoax itself equates to a loss, then that's a fair point, but it's not the point I was making.

by Anonymousreply 120March 22, 2019 6:39 AM

I missed this somehow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121March 25, 2019 12:28 AM

He’s still liked by a surprising number of people

by Anonymousreply 122March 25, 2019 12:31 AM

Where'd you go, r117? Still hoping you can explain why "justice for jessie [sic]" - no prison time.

by Anonymousreply 123March 25, 2019 12:32 AM

[quote]He’s still liked by a surprising number of people

Yes. The stupid ones. And there are a surprising number of them.

by Anonymousreply 124March 25, 2019 12:37 AM

Wait, wait wait, just fucking wait a minute.

Some of you, like r115 & r116 are pissed because you think this guy somehow "represents" you, so his actions must be punished?

But if he didn't "represent" you, the actions of a narcissistic racist actor who tried to foment a minor race war wouldn't concern you?

Am I misreading your intentions?

by Anonymousreply 125March 25, 2019 3:47 AM

R125, I can't speak for r116, but you are misreading what r115 wrote. Rather spectacularly, too, since it was a pretty clear post that I clarified even further at r120.

Final time: before this whole scheme, Jussie was one of only a handful of out, inarguably successful actors of color. He was well-regarded within the industry and involved in a lot of charitable causes. We was wonderful, visible representation. The fact that he can no longer be that is a loss. There is not a large well of people who will get the opportunity to replace him.

by Anonymousreply 126March 25, 2019 6:40 PM

I haven't been part of this debate and probably shouldn't be. It seems to me that unless we are persons of color, gay and out or not, we're not in a position to understand what representation means in this context, nor to experience its loss. r125 might be wise to concede.

by Anonymousreply 127March 25, 2019 6:48 PM

BREAKING: The Wall Street Journal reports that the alleged co-conspirator with Michael Avenatti in the federal extortion case is celebrity attorney Mark Geragos.

Geragos is a CNN legal analyst and also represents Jussie Smollett.

by Anonymousreply 128March 25, 2019 7:38 PM

Rut roh!

by Anonymousreply 129March 25, 2019 8:41 PM

Lock Jussie up! He’s an embarassment to society. He’s a sick fuck.

by Anonymousreply 130March 25, 2019 8:49 PM

I Love Jussie

by Anonymousreply 131March 25, 2019 8:51 PM

Criminal. LOCK HIM UP!

by Anonymousreply 132March 25, 2019 9:02 PM

Correction, R128: WAS a CNN legal analyst. CNN has cut ties with him and refers to him as a “former CNN contributor.”

by Anonymousreply 133March 25, 2019 9:08 PM

Let's go to Our Boo for the latest:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134March 25, 2019 9:34 PM

Geragos is in deep shit now, so Jussie might lose yet another lawyer. I wonder who's warming up in the bullpen?

by Anonymousreply 135March 26, 2019 1:26 AM

Jesus say it aint so!

by Anonymousreply 136March 26, 2019 3:09 AM

What a deliciously unexpected blow to that smug twat. Jussie will self-destruct the way Oscar Wilde did when he demanded a trial to clear himself of a crime everyone knew he committed.

by Anonymousreply 137March 26, 2019 3:13 AM

Sheisters. The whole lot of 'em I tell ya!

by Anonymousreply 138March 26, 2019 3:18 AM

It's unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 139March 26, 2019 3:20 AM

Rob Elgas makes my peen hard!

by Anonymousreply 140March 26, 2019 8:55 AM

[quote]Sheisters

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 141March 26, 2019 12:54 PM

3/26/19 8:11 AM PDT

53 Jussie Smollett will not be prosecuted for allegedly faking a racial attack, because all charges have been dropped!!!

Jussie and his lawyers ran to court Tuesday morning in Chicago, where he was facing 16 felony counts of lying to police in the alleged racial and homophobic attack.

Jussie will surrender his $10,000 bond. We're told he has agreed to perform community service. But that's it. The case is over.

Jussie's lawyers say, "Today, all criminal charges against Jussie Smollett were dropped and his record has been wiped clean of the filing of this tragic complaint against him. Jussie was attacked by 2 people he was unable to identify on January 29th. He was a victim who was vilified and made to appear as a perpetrator as a result of false and inappropriate remarks made to the public, causing an inappropriate rush to judgment."

The lawyers go on ... "Jussie and many others were hurt by these unfair and unwarranted actions. This entire situation is a reminder that there should never be an attempt to prove a case in the court of public opinion. That is wrong.

A source close to Jussie says the prosecution's case "disintegrated." As we reported, there were issues with the $3,500 check the 2 brothers received from Jussie. The Police Superintendent had said the money was payment for the fake attack, but it appears it was actually for physical training.

The Police Superintendent also said during a news conference that Jussie wrote that threatening letter 6 days before the attack when in actuality the FBI had not concluded who wrote the letter.

story developing.

by Anonymousreply 142March 26, 2019 3:17 PM

Disappointing outcome.

by Anonymousreply 143March 26, 2019 3:19 PM

Very disappointing.

Especially because our Boo was doing such a good job reporting the story.

by Anonymousreply 144March 26, 2019 3:29 PM

I thought Kim Foxx recused herself. Crooked cunt.

by Anonymousreply 145March 26, 2019 3:30 PM

Charges dropped

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146March 26, 2019 3:33 PM

This really fucking sucks. I want this smug cunt to pay.

by Anonymousreply 147March 26, 2019 3:35 PM

I knew the Police Superintendent overspoke during that news conference.

Talk about amateur hour.

by Anonymousreply 148March 26, 2019 3:36 PM

CNN: FBI Director Christopher Wray to Speak on Status of Jussie Smollett Investigation at 12:00pm EST

by Anonymousreply 149March 26, 2019 3:36 PM

Chicago- still corrupt. Lucky Jussie.

by Anonymousreply 150March 26, 2019 3:44 PM

The cops/prosecutors must have fucked up big time. I love his lawyer whining about how he'd been vilified and "made to appear as a perpetrator." He WAS the perpetrator.

Nice going, Chicago.

by Anonymousreply 151March 26, 2019 3:49 PM

Can't he still get fed charges though?

by Anonymousreply 152March 26, 2019 3:50 PM

I doubt the feds will go near this now; the whole incident is tainted now. This little jerk is now going to be a Martyr, writ large.

by Anonymousreply 153March 26, 2019 3:56 PM

Holy fuck. This is insane. I want to find out for sure if the Fed charges will also be dropped.

Weird fucking timing that is for sure with all of the other news. e.g. College admission scam, Avennatii going down the tubes along with Jussie's lawyer Geragos. Something is hinky here.

by Anonymousreply 154March 26, 2019 4:04 PM

Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 155March 26, 2019 4:06 PM

Our Rafer boo speaks:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156March 26, 2019 4:07 PM

More Rafie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157March 26, 2019 4:07 PM

Laughing my ass off at all the dumb DLers who were so sure he was going to do time.

by Anonymousreply 158March 26, 2019 4:07 PM

He won’t work, though. He is universally despised.

by Anonymousreply 159March 26, 2019 4:09 PM

[quote] I want to find out for sure if the Fed charges will also be dropped.

There are no federal charges pending to be dropped.

by Anonymousreply 160March 26, 2019 4:09 PM

Next up: Jussie sues the Chicago PD for false arrest.

(Hey, would YOU put it past him?)

by Anonymousreply 161March 26, 2019 4:10 PM

He is not universally despised. Twitter is filled with his supporters

by Anonymousreply 162March 26, 2019 4:10 PM

Our Boo has a lot to say / report. The federal charges are still up in the air apparently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163March 26, 2019 4:11 PM

He’s so goodlooking and manly

by Anonymousreply 164March 26, 2019 4:13 PM

R160 Not true. More is rolling out by the moment, but it looks like the federal charges linger. They were the most hardcore ones, so...fingers crossed for this shitbird to get nailed on the more important charges.

by Anonymousreply 165March 26, 2019 4:13 PM

The statement doesn't parse. As written, this clown's charges were dismissed because Jussie is a community activist. It must have something to do with Kim Foxx's conversations with Smollett's relatives.

This result is shocking, but not surprising. All the evidence circumstantially implicates the two brothers and exculpates Jussie: the check, which everyone "agrees" was for training; the "beating," which everyone agrees was at the hands of the brothers; the magazines presumably connected with the anonymous letter were found in their apartment. The jerk is smarter than I thought.

by Anonymousreply 166March 26, 2019 4:15 PM

The feds have not announced charges. There's nothing "pending" as far as the public knows.

by Anonymousreply 167March 26, 2019 4:15 PM

Some are more equal than others.

by Anonymousreply 168March 26, 2019 4:18 PM

The feds have not YET announced charges. All of this is about the criminal charges being dropped. Nothing yet to do with the Federal charges moving forward. And right now, the feds are pretty hot to trot with all of these other investigations. Strap in kids!

by Anonymousreply 169March 26, 2019 4:21 PM

Is the lawyer here from some posts ago? And if so, do you have any insight?

by Anonymousreply 170March 26, 2019 4:22 PM

That’s true, R165, but that poster wanted to know if the federal charges were “also” dropped, i.e., he had been charged federally already and would those be dropped “also”?

If you read the last line of the article posted, either it’s a coincidence or they were very careful with their words:

[quote]The Police Superintendent also said during a news conference that Jussie wrote that threatening letter 6 days before the attack when in actuality the FBI [bold]had not[/bold] concluded who wrote the letter. (Emphasis added.)

Had not concluded? You mean when the Superintendent has his press conference? So they may have concluded now who did? Hmmmmm. Very interesting choice of words.

by Anonymousreply 171March 26, 2019 4:23 PM

Well, with these really fucking disturbing revelations, this thread is going to go quick. Taking title nominations for Part 16 now. Fucking hell. I knew shit was way too quiet.

by Anonymousreply 172March 26, 2019 4:27 PM

Reparations, Miss ?

by Anonymousreply 173March 26, 2019 4:30 PM

OH FUCKING PLEASE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174March 26, 2019 4:30 PM

I hope Kim Foxx loses her re-election over this

by Anonymousreply 175March 26, 2019 4:31 PM

He is such a fucking liar. The hospital said that his wound was self inflicted. That's just for starters. Now he is a paragon of virtue? What a rotten piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 176March 26, 2019 4:32 PM

Strings were pulled and favors were made. Foxx thought it was perfect timing to do this after Trump and the Mueller investigation.

by Anonymousreply 177March 26, 2019 4:32 PM

"I fought the fuck back" Another lie...

by Anonymousreply 178March 26, 2019 4:33 PM

R177, but why do you suppose? This was nothing on the same level as Trump and Mueller

by Anonymousreply 179March 26, 2019 4:34 PM

I hope the FEDS Arrest hin this is one screwed up story

by Anonymousreply 180March 26, 2019 4:35 PM

More to puke over...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181March 26, 2019 4:38 PM

Good to see Chicago cleaning up its act.

by Anonymousreply 182March 26, 2019 4:38 PM

CNN: FBI Director Christopher Wray’s Press Conference on Status of Jussie Smollett Investigation Pushed Back to 1:00pm EST

by Anonymousreply 183March 26, 2019 4:39 PM

This piece of shit will get whats coming to him.

by Anonymousreply 184March 26, 2019 5:09 PM

Chicago punted - no black on black prosecution is acceptable in today’s political climate. Problem is now the Fed’s, ie Trump’s. This can now be recast as Jussie vs Trump as opposed to Jussie vs Basic Decency.

by Anonymousreply 185March 26, 2019 5:12 PM

I thought that Kim Foxx bitch had to recuse herself because she’s friends with the Smolletts?

by Anonymousreply 186March 26, 2019 5:24 PM

He is too pretty for prison. I am so relieved that these threads can come to an end.

by Anonymousreply 187March 26, 2019 5:26 PM

I'm so fucking confused. The only thing positive I can hope for is that his career is ruined for life. Tainted.

So what does this tweet mean? Jussie bought himself off?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188March 26, 2019 5:28 PM

No,she had to recuse because she agreed--at the request of an Obama associate named Tsien(?)--to intercede with the Chicago cops to get them to turn the investigation over to federal authorities. And when that came out, she recused. That must be a factor in this latest development, but it doesn't really matter. Smollett has already begun positioning himself as the "reluctant hero" of the story and a martyr to our corrupt and racist justice system. He will be unbearable for the indefinite future.

by Anonymousreply 189March 26, 2019 5:29 PM

He will be UNEMPLOYED for the indefinite future.

by Anonymousreply 190March 26, 2019 5:34 PM

I hope so, but I’m afraid not r190.

He hasn’t done anything “wrong,” the charges were dropped, so I think TPTB would be too afraid to look bad if they fired him. Plus there’d be outrage from some complaining.

by Anonymousreply 191March 26, 2019 5:38 PM

Next up, Jussie in a Nike campaign. Doesn't matter that he's not an athlete.

by Anonymousreply 192March 26, 2019 5:45 PM

In R174’s picture I mistakenly thought Jussie was in the black coat. I said, “Damn he is getting fat!” Then I noticed him in the blue coat. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 193March 26, 2019 5:49 PM

More. I hope he slips on ice in front of a Subway and ends his career the way he tried to inflate it. Clutching on to his shitty tuna sub and the poor salad that he will have to drink from a straw the rest of his life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194March 26, 2019 5:50 PM

I feel bad for the CPD

by Anonymousreply 195March 26, 2019 5:53 PM

Same here r195

Still more... fucking hell, it sounds like everyone is confused.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196March 26, 2019 5:55 PM

CWB Chicago is getting ready to do one of their excellent write ups (fingers crossed)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197March 26, 2019 5:57 PM

Our Boo says we should watch this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198March 26, 2019 6:00 PM

The FOIA request from CWB Chicago.

I am so fucking depressed. Hoping for the Feds to come in and drag this fucker to prison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199March 26, 2019 6:03 PM

Sorry, home sick. Not trying to flood the thread. Just posting what I think might be interesting. Something tells me Jussie is going to end up the victim of a legit hit. Oh the irony.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200March 26, 2019 6:23 PM

The cops are the problem. Disband the pigs.

by Anonymousreply 201March 26, 2019 6:27 PM

They should arrest that guinea ginzo wop DA. Psychopathy runs in their blood.

by Anonymousreply 202March 26, 2019 6:28 PM

excuse me, r202--who in the world are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 203March 26, 2019 6:30 PM

Wow! Rahm is pissed off!!!

[quote] It's not on the level.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204March 26, 2019 6:35 PM

"all hail our boo" now seems fucking juvenile and sophomoric in light of this fucking disgrace of justice.

by Anonymousreply 205March 26, 2019 6:39 PM

For anyone too lazy to click the info on the press conference

.@Chicago_Police Supt. Eddie Johnson just gave a jaw dropping presser. "Do I think justice was served? No. What do I think justice is? I think this city is owed an apology," he told the press. "If you want to say you're innocent of a situation, then you take your day in court."

"We found about it when you all did,"@Chicago_Police Supt. Eddie Johnson told the press, regarding the lack of notice from the State's Attorney Office regarding the dropped charges. Mayor Rahm Emanuel called it a "white wash of justice. A grand jury could not have been clearer."

Mayor Emanuel says $10k, the forfeited bond, doesn't come close to what the city spent in resources. On ethical cost, he rebuked Smollett for using Mathew Shepard hate crime legislation to promote his career, noting "the cost" to others, "all in the name of self-promotion."

"Where is the accountability in the system?" Mayor Emanuel asked, calling it "wrong full-stop." Smollett, he said, still has "no sense of ownership of what he's done" and referred to him as a "person that's been let off scot-free."

It's good to have important friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206March 26, 2019 6:39 PM

Can someone make 20 duplicates of this thread like the deplorables do?

by Anonymousreply 207March 26, 2019 6:41 PM

Really bad form not to have warned the police chief ahead of time. Actually it was bad form not to consult with the police chief and try to get him on board with a diversion agreement. The prosecutors and police HAVE to work together. The cops can royally fuck you over in future in ways big and small. Hell, just by conveniently not being available when you need them in court. These people are stupid.

by Anonymousreply 208March 26, 2019 6:52 PM

r205, it sounds exactly as juvenile and sophomoric now as it always has, right up their with Mussie and other 7th grade wordplay.

Still waiting to hear from r202 re the identity of the "guinea ginzo wop."

by Anonymousreply 209March 26, 2019 6:57 PM

That FOIA request will go nowhere, r199, because the case has been nolle prossed--which means the parties are returned to the positions they were in before the event occurred--which means the event legally did not occur and thus no documents related to it can legally exist. This case is permanently sealed.

Somebody has been very smart. I don't think it can have been Jussie, but he's the one who set up the two brothers such that all the circumstantial evidence points to them.

by Anonymousreply 210March 26, 2019 7:06 PM

R205 and others, if you see a post you don't like just scroll on by, like many of us scroll on by things that don't resonate for us. Lighten up.

by Anonymousreply 211March 26, 2019 7:19 PM

Also, r205 "Our Boo" had NOTHING to do with how this played out. He's a reporter. Find something else to get mad about. Looks like there are plenty of legitimate reasons to be.

by Anonymousreply 212March 26, 2019 7:22 PM

More...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213March 26, 2019 7:29 PM

Still more. Everyone is talking about this. Blindsided is the word I would use.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214March 26, 2019 7:31 PM

And now it's like it never happened...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215March 26, 2019 7:32 PM

Cover up.

by Anonymousreply 216March 26, 2019 7:33 PM

The Mayor didn't fix the case. The police didn't fix the case. How was the DA paid off ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217March 26, 2019 7:37 PM

The State's Attorneys in Illinois (and elsewhere) have absolute discretion to nolle pros. The decision isn't reviewable by any court. I'm guessing Foxx did it to save her own ass, because her discussions with Smollett's family were highly improper and weren't cured by her recusal. Whatever favors accruing to her were coming from Obama's former assistant and/or Illinois democrats

by Anonymousreply 218March 26, 2019 7:40 PM

That lying sack of fetid dog shit made a fool of everyone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219March 26, 2019 8:07 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220March 26, 2019 8:07 PM

This is fucking B U L L S H I T

by Anonymousreply 221March 26, 2019 8:08 PM

I really wanted to see him in jail, where he would have been a 😨 [italic] Pretty Little Liar.

by Anonymousreply 222March 26, 2019 8:17 PM

I love it that Black Twitter is standing proud for Jussie

by Anonymousreply 223March 26, 2019 8:38 PM

So is jussie going to press the cops to find the white men who did this to him? All the good black people of Chicago would be quaking in their boots because these Trumpian goons are still on the loose!

by Anonymousreply 224March 26, 2019 8:43 PM

This is so fucking hinky I think my head is going to explode. Though I'd prefer that asswipe's head explodes. Karma, Jussie...something is in store for you. I feel it in my bones.

Also, this happens right after Geragos is nailed as Avenatti's co-conspirator? Something in the milk isn't clean that is for fucking certain.

by Anonymousreply 225March 26, 2019 9:10 PM

Told y'all.

Like I also said, his career's not over, either. He'll work, but he won't have as many doors open to him as before.

I don't think he's innocent and it's disappointing that he'd be involved in this. But considering the actual facts of the case, it's a reasonable conclusion.

by Anonymousreply 226March 26, 2019 9:53 PM

This country is doomed - EVERYTHING is about racial identity, nothing else...

by Anonymousreply 227March 26, 2019 10:09 PM

I have newfound respect for Mayor Emanuel for calling out Jussie as he should.

by Anonymousreply 228March 26, 2019 10:16 PM

R227, why do you think that's a new development?

by Anonymousreply 229March 26, 2019 10:17 PM

I really hope the feds get this smug fucker.

It's great to know that Empire's ratings are in the toilet. Their smug producers are going to get some well earned karma (well, they already are because nobody's tuning in).

This isn't over. I think Jussie is going to have huge backlash.

by Anonymousreply 230March 26, 2019 10:19 PM

R230 I agree on all counts. If Jussie was found guilty on these charges, he would have been some sort of martyr. Now he needs to fade away. Go be big in Japan, or Nepal, or Outer Mongolia, but disappear from our screens please.

by Anonymousreply 231March 26, 2019 10:29 PM

Can this smug cunt go away, please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232March 26, 2019 10:31 PM

I'm waiting to see how long it takes Jussica to start filing numerous lawsuits, demand his job back with top billing, and a huge pay increase, because he so much more hot and famous than he was a while ago.

[italic] Only In America !

by Anonymousreply 233March 26, 2019 10:34 PM

Karma will get this fucker later on.

by Anonymousreply 234March 26, 2019 10:34 PM

I can't wait r234. But r233 is right. He's going to milk this for all its worth and paint himself as a victim.

And he will have lots of supporters.

by Anonymousreply 235March 26, 2019 10:41 PM

I'm an idiot. The attorney was over on the College Admissions Scam at this thread: (though we would appreciate any help here!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236March 26, 2019 10:41 PM

Hilarious, just like Michael Jackson the lies pushed in the court of public opinion again fail in the legal system. This is why Wade Robson and James Safechuck owe MJ's estate $70,000 in legal fees. And this is why Chicago just took a major publicity hit in their attempt to defame yet another black man (who at least wasn't shot in cold blood this time.)

by Anonymousreply 237March 26, 2019 10:42 PM

I think at the very least his career won't completely recover from this. He'll probably struggle to find work after Empire ends and his music career hasn't been big either.

by Anonymousreply 238March 26, 2019 10:43 PM

He'll still lose work because of this and his legal fees will be exorbitant.

by Anonymousreply 239March 26, 2019 10:44 PM

are you serious, r237?

by Anonymousreply 240March 26, 2019 11:09 PM

Strange that they’re aren’t 15 duplicates when it’s ‘good news’ for liberals.

But when it’s bad news for liberals, there are dozens of duplicates.

Strange.

by Anonymousreply 241March 26, 2019 11:10 PM

CNN: FBI Director Christopher Wray to Speak on Status of Jussie Smollett Investigation at 8:00pm EST

by Anonymousreply 242March 26, 2019 11:14 PM

You're STILL here, r242?

by Anonymousreply 243March 26, 2019 11:16 PM

Oh, enough already. This was never funny.

by Anonymousreply 244March 26, 2019 11:16 PM

R240 As a heart attack

by Anonymousreply 245March 26, 2019 11:18 PM

Are you implying that this is somehow good news, r241 ?

by Anonymousreply 246March 26, 2019 11:19 PM

Smollett must have mental issues.

I can't see much work in the future either. Maybe touring with his "music.?"

by Anonymousreply 247March 26, 2019 11:21 PM

Partial Title idea, Jussie Smollett Updates Part 16 (Karma Comes to Those who Fake)

Or something, something Karma.

by Anonymousreply 248March 26, 2019 11:36 PM

R245 should get his head out of his ass.

by Anonymousreply 249March 26, 2019 11:56 PM

Will Robin interview him again??

by Anonymousreply 250March 27, 2019 12:00 AM

Smollett will get a shit ton of work in the future, including millions from FOX for the incredibly popular show, Empire. Charges dropped means charges dropped--and the manner in which the charges were dropped after they did so much grandstanding is further proof they just didn't have a case or any compelling evidence. His lack of any pre-trial diversion also confirms there was no deal of any kind. Hollywood never dumped him even as he was going through this, and the few celebrities who spoke out now are dashing to save face amid allegations of racism and rush to judgement themselves.

by Anonymousreply 251March 27, 2019 12:05 AM

He is going to end up like Kaepernick. No one will hire him.

Except maybe true believers who don't mind only appealing to niche audiences.

by Anonymousreply 252March 27, 2019 12:20 AM

People are completely misunderstanding what happened here.

R251, it does indeed look like Smollet was offered diversion and accepted it. That is a bargain for those who need a civilian term. Without a diversion agreement there would be absolutely no mechanism for them to require community service and/or for him to forfeit his bond. You cannot voluntarily just hand money over to the government. Smollet can spin it any way he wants but had the state's attorney's office decided that there was insufficient evidence or that Smollett was innocent they would have just dismissed the charges outright. People are forgetting there was an indictment. In fact they say specifically this does not exonerate Smollett.

So the following from R251 shows a lack of understanding of how the system works.

[quote] the manner in which the charges were dropped after they did so much grandstanding is further proof they just didn't have a case or any compelling evidence

R251 again misunderstands and is wrong. There clearly was a "deal" or else there would have been no community service performed and no loss of $10,000 - a rather large amount to lose in a diversion case.

[quote] lack of any pre-trial diversion also confirms there was no deal of any kind.

Nolle Prosse simply means "No prosecution" as in we are electing not to prosecute. That is what happens when someone completes an alternate case resolution like diversion. Unless there is an agreement to never re-bring the case with the situation as it is now, then a case can be re-brung. Often with diversion agreements, there is a stipulation that the defendant not be rearrested upon probable cause or maybe not be convicted of another offense for a specific period of time. I don't know what the agreement entailed.

The case will be off his record because that is what happens with non-convictions, either by agreement of the terms of the diversion or by way of a motion to seal the record by the defense. The record does not disappear, it simply does not stay on the official record. The paperwork also remains.

by Anonymousreply 253March 27, 2019 12:26 AM

There was obviously some sort of deal. I can’t believe he’s running around proclaiming innocence still. He really is mentally ill. He should shut up and lay low.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254March 27, 2019 12:36 AM

🐒 I CALL SHENANIGANS !

by Anonymousreply 255March 27, 2019 12:38 AM

Not that there's any reason to believe the State's Attorney's office, but the prosecutor has said specifically that there's no deal, diversion agreement or deferred prosecution. If there is such an agreement, then Smollett must not be arrested or convicted of another offense for a stipulated period of time, as r253 said. If that condition is satisfied, generally the record is expunged--completely disappeared, like it never happened.

That same prosecutor (I guess he's the chief assistant SA; I can't remember his name) was also very clear that he does not believe that Jussie's innocent of the charges, which must be as close as he can come to saying a deal was struck. I'm guessing this was done behind the scenes by Foxx.

It's a nasty business all around.

by Anonymousreply 256March 27, 2019 12:39 AM

All charges were not dropped by all agencies. Jussie's ass could still be jail bait.

And now he's welcome fodder for SNL.

His career is over. He's too dangerous to be on any set anywhere. That little liar's caftan could spontaneously 💥 combust, and the entire building could go up in flames.👩‍🚒

by Anonymousreply 257March 27, 2019 12:48 AM

I hope someone gets sick if his “not only was I a victim of a hate crime, I was a victim now of fake prosecution” and leaks what they had so he can cut the smug bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 258March 27, 2019 12:51 AM

Now what happens if some dark night two MAGA cap guys actually beat up Jussie. Who will believe him.

Just a thought.

by Anonymousreply 259March 27, 2019 12:55 AM

🐘 Does this mean that Jussie won't be invited to speak at the Republican National Convention?

by Anonymousreply 260March 27, 2019 2:10 AM

They have Google alerts, R56 and crisis pr social media teams are hired specifically to monitor those alerts and to respond in a way that shapes the narrative. He HAS a crisis pr team, one was hired. No one can be so naive as to think that does not happen, you must be trying mis-direction.

by Anonymousreply 261March 27, 2019 2:15 AM

Don Lemon is grilling his lawyer right now.

by Anonymousreply 262March 27, 2019 2:18 AM

R261 Please spare us the paid PR conspiracy theory nonsense

by Anonymousreply 263March 27, 2019 2:20 AM

I think it has to do with $, R166.

This was rammed through with great speed and secrecy, also telling.

The cops did over speak, esp re the FBI investigation.

The brother are unlikely to be arrested.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264March 27, 2019 2:28 AM

Good talk on Don Lemon about it. Joey Jackson says the influencer will be revealed at some point.

Political scandal coming?

by Anonymousreply 265March 27, 2019 2:41 AM

Chicago's prosecutors would not have let Jussie go unless they seriously fucked something up or they knew the CPD overplayed its hand. It was strange how everything the police said at the press conference started to come apart...it made so much sense until it didn't. Hmm. They are corrupt as hell and I don't put framing him past them.

by Anonymousreply 266March 27, 2019 2:44 AM

[quote] I don't put framing him past them

Exactly how do you think that worked?

How did that supposed frame work?

If you think he was framed, you must have worked out how it was done and the form that it took.

Please enlighten us.

by Anonymousreply 267March 27, 2019 4:33 AM

R267 I'll bite.

Exactly how do you think that worked?

>>Easily. CPD told us he had written the attackers a check, his motive was to improve his salary, and that they possessed messages implicating him in a setup. All of this was either misstated or a lie. The check was proved to be for training. He had never asked for a raise from FOX. The texts he had sent were 4 days before the attack even happened.

How did that supposed frame work?

>>>They either got tired of investigating, or become embarrassed at their failure to solve the crime. So they lie about everything mentioned above to paint a bombshell picture of guilt. Who knows, who cares how they did it. I don't.

If you think he was framed, you must have worked out how it was done and the form that it took.

>>>I have no idea, and neither do you about what form any of this framing or investigation took. However, I certainly don't believe a word the police said to explain what happened, and like many others in Chicago, I could care less about their attempts to paint him as the picture of evil when they don't put as much effort into finding out who is shooting school aged kids as they do making him out to be a mastermind criminal.

by Anonymousreply 268March 27, 2019 4:45 AM

r266 and r268 = Miss Lee Daniels

by Anonymousreply 269March 27, 2019 4:49 AM

R269 = Dan Reed, telling us why the 1.5 billion dollar lawsuit doesn't mean the Jacko documentary is about money.

by Anonymousreply 270March 27, 2019 4:54 AM

I see the MJ pedophilia apologist has filled up the Leaving Neverland threads so now he's come to infiltrate the Jussie threads.

by Anonymousreply 271March 27, 2019 5:35 AM

R271 Bye bye, JABBA.

by Anonymousreply 272March 27, 2019 5:38 AM

The Obamas pulled some strings.

by Anonymousreply 273March 27, 2019 5:39 AM

R273

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274March 27, 2019 5:41 AM

R268 It's "I could NOT care less".. Do you not understand English?

by Anonymousreply 275March 27, 2019 6:05 AM

Just look at this smug punchable face. I, 2, the Feds are coming for you, Jussie. Enjoy your smug while you can.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276March 27, 2019 6:31 AM

Trib article at link. Foxx is getting a lot of heat. I am curious as to what *her* skeletons may be. Guessing something bigger on her is about to be exposed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277March 27, 2019 6:38 AM

R275 "I want to sound smart so I'm calling out what I think (but is not) a phrase you misquoted." Maybe spend time on a substantive reply instead to be taken seriously.

R277 It doesn't matter, she recused herself back at the beginning of Feb when the messages came out. She really did the CPD a favor. If they had turned it over to the FBI like she asked them to avoid leaks then the awful reputation they have wouldn't convince so many of us they framed him as I said in R268.

by Anonymousreply 278March 27, 2019 8:24 AM

I very much agree with R266. We are surprised but delighted. Of course he was being framed. The brothers committed the true crime, the police in a rush to frame Smollett made a deal with the two culprits. It didn't go down exactly as Jussie said, but he certainly did not orchestrate this attack and neither was it a hoax. Datalounge was not the place to argue this of course. Some racist nut job on meth had about 40 threads going on at once.

Jussie is a most vindicated and handsome man again this day. We're having a party at Roscoe's to be announced. Peace.

by Anonymousreply 279March 27, 2019 9:01 AM

Innocent people don't agree to pay thousands of dollars to escape prosecution.

Innocent people don't agree to do community service.

by Anonymousreply 280March 27, 2019 9:08 AM

Guilty people resort to payoffs.

Has Miss Jussie filled out the unemployment forms yet? Or does he think he's going to be welcomed back to Empire and hailed as the conquering hero?

Is he planning on filing a suit against the City of Chicago? And what about those accomplice- brothers? Are they smart enough to quietly leave town, or will they also sue?

by Anonymousreply 281March 27, 2019 11:27 AM

If he sues the city, everything they have on him will come out. Everything. I think he will not want this.

If r279 is serious, then r 279 is beneath ridicule.

by Anonymousreply 282March 27, 2019 11:51 AM

Oh please - please let him be stupid enough to sue the city.

by Anonymousreply 283March 27, 2019 11:58 AM

I'm sure his lawyers would nip that in the bud. So much better to just keep telling his sadder-but-wiser story of moral purity, victimhood, and martyrdom.

The guy is pond scum, but people will believe what they want to believe. Talking to you, r279.

by Anonymousreply 284March 27, 2019 12:15 PM

I commented on Ava DuVernay’s bragging tweet.

by Anonymousreply 285March 27, 2019 2:56 PM

Every minority and LBGTQ person in the country should converge on Chicago to protest the dropped charges. This is bad for prosecution of future hate crimes

by Anonymousreply 286March 27, 2019 3:23 PM

R280 / R281, please get serious. Outside of this Smollett fiasco, the American justice system is far from perfect and innocent people make bargains to avoid prosecution every single damn day. Innocent people have literally been put to death. I'm not saying Jussie is innocent, but just no to the idea that our justice system is such a well-oiled machine that trying to avoid prosecution automatically means guilt.

by Anonymousreply 287March 27, 2019 3:25 PM

If he doesn’t get his job back, my guess is he will sue. Because if the charges are dropped, technically they fired him for nothing. Was his contract up or did they break it?

by Anonymousreply 288March 27, 2019 3:26 PM

[quote]Oh please - please let him be stupid enough to sue the city.

I’m sure he’s mean enough to do that.

by Anonymousreply 289March 27, 2019 3:29 PM

For him to be able to sue and reap the rewards of being a liar and sociopath is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 290March 27, 2019 3:37 PM

I meant he might sue Empire, not the city. That would be a whole other ball game. If he sued the city, discovery would bring up a lot of stuff that would make him look guilty, even if not prosecutable.

I think he had a good lawyer who figured out how to stop him from going to prison and maybe stop his career from being destroyed. But suing a TV show means you get blackballed in the business. No one would hire him after that. That’s actually worse than committing a crime in Hollywood.

They might have to let him work his contract out though, or pay him to the end of the contract.

by Anonymousreply 291March 27, 2019 3:37 PM

Agreed R290 and as a PoC this does us no favours. The whole Empire cast is tweeting about how glad they are he was found innocent - such a crock. He's a target now though. I'm sure a real white supremacist would love the press of inflicting actual harm on him. His smug smile makes me want to vomit. Are there cases in Chicago of black folks not receiving justice? Sure. Im not sure how letting Smollett off helps them. He got off because of his celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 292March 27, 2019 3:43 PM

Chicago PD release their files after a FOIA request!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293March 27, 2019 3:54 PM

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more punchable face than the mug on this piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 294March 27, 2019 3:58 PM

He is now the boy who cried wolf. Every furious hitman wannabe is going to beat the crap out of little smug Juicy, and the cops are not going to protect him or investigate attacks.

He will become a snivelling little rat-boy, and will come to think jail would have been a far preferable choice.

by Anonymousreply 295March 27, 2019 4:15 PM

No he won't, r295. His life is going to be very similar to what is would have been before. Empire will pay him his contract and end soon, he'll work occasionally, this scandal will eventually be mostly forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 296March 27, 2019 4:28 PM

This isn't about money, this is about someone's reputation, someone much higher up. Foxx isn't going to fall on her sword unless someone from above mandated it.

Remember the conspiracy theory that Kamala Harris' team was tied to it- could be something like that, possibly even sanctioned from much higher.

This is about who gets to lead this country. That's why it's "unprecendented" and has everyone scratching their heads.

Also it's about the most divisive action an authority could take at this point in the nation's racial tensions. Stoking a fire, actually. On purpose?

by Anonymousreply 297March 27, 2019 4:37 PM

ATC reports that Jussie read for the revival of Take Me Out a while ago.

by Anonymousreply 298March 27, 2019 4:41 PM

He could still face federal charges if the FBI proves he mailed the letter.

by Anonymousreply 299March 27, 2019 4:42 PM

The good news is this story shows that “white privilege” is a complete myth.

This black guy got the most lenient treatment possible by a prosecutor.

by Anonymousreply 300March 27, 2019 4:44 PM

assuming your theory is sound, r297, how much higher up do we need to look? Who are the Smolletts' friends in high places? Besides the Obamas, I mean.

by Anonymousreply 301March 27, 2019 4:47 PM

A few fun facts revealed in the po-po report:

Jussie gave his "assailants" a $100 bill to buy the rope and hats.

One of the bruthas had 11 clients, but he didn't get paid by them. He worked for free as a "trainer."

The bleach was poured into a Yucoteco hot suace bottle. (The hot sauce would have done more damage, but doesn't have the same symbolic resonance).

by Anonymousreply 302March 27, 2019 4:48 PM

The Obamas aren't high enough? The larger Dem machine behind them is who runs things campaign-related.

My opinion is that whether or not a public figure was involved, there may be unsavory ties that would come out in a trial. Any and all strings would be pulled to avoid that, for the right person. Strings can even be pulled to maintain legacy. It's impossible to know right now, but something like this is the only thing that explains it. It wasn't done on a whim, or for Jussie's sake alone, that doesn't make sense. It's possible that he's even a bit of a patsy in all of this.

by Anonymousreply 303March 27, 2019 4:53 PM

It was Michelle Obama who made the call that resulted in charges being dropped and record expunged, warning that this is the type of case that could cause race riots.

by Anonymousreply 304March 27, 2019 4:58 PM

Oh, please, r304. You know this how?

r302: re the hot sauce bottle, is that the same hot sauce bottle that was found near some stairs a few days after the "attack"? I remember reading about it at the time and thinking what are the odds?

by Anonymousreply 305March 27, 2019 5:03 PM

I used to like Taraij. Her comment ‘Finally the truth will set you free’. Go to hell , cunt.

by Anonymousreply 306March 27, 2019 5:06 PM

These Hollywood people are going to come down hard when the bubble bursts. Stunts like this gonna make it happen sooner.

by Anonymousreply 307March 27, 2019 5:15 PM

[quote] The good news is this story shows that “white privilege” is a complete myth.

I'm going to take a wild guess and assume you're white.

by Anonymousreply 308March 27, 2019 5:18 PM

It was all taken care of with backroom deals and money. Like R545 said, this will follow him for the rest of his life. His image, career, and credibility is ruined. He will maybe get some work, but nothing of quality. His resume has already peaked with "Empire. He's a dumbass. Only a retarded mind says white privilege is a myth. That is so beyond asinine.

by Anonymousreply 309March 27, 2019 5:20 PM

I gave an impassioned speech to the prosecutors on jussie's behalf. As a genuine black woman, they really listened to me and understood the intersection of terminal narcissism, attention whoring, and all sorts of sociophobes.

They're more woke now.

by Anonymousreply 310March 27, 2019 5:21 PM

Why would anyone riot in the street if this bastard”s record wasn’t cleared ?

by Anonymousreply 311March 27, 2019 5:23 PM

R305, I’m not r302, but it’s the same bottle based on the police report.

The report indicates it was found February 7, which is a little more than a week after the incident occurred.

by Anonymousreply 312March 27, 2019 5:29 PM

I wish Anna Harkness, Esq. would provide her commentary on this case. I loved her musings during the Soft Butch Sous Chef fiasco.

by Anonymousreply 313March 27, 2019 5:29 PM

[quote] Why would anyone riot in the street if this bastard”s record wasn’t cleared ?

It's always a good time to get a new wide screen TV.

by Anonymousreply 314March 27, 2019 5:29 PM

r311, that it was done to avoid "black riots" is a ludicrous Breitbart-type meme going around. It's so dumb. There's a very real link to the Obamas pulling some strings and they still have to lie, invalidating the larger truth. It's almost like everyone's on the same side or somethin'...

If anything, clearing him is going to have worse cultural consequences, the racists will use this 5evr in their little propaganda tracts.

by Anonymousreply 315March 27, 2019 5:36 PM

ah r314, fresh from the Breitbart comments section, how timely.

by Anonymousreply 316March 27, 2019 5:37 PM

Call it karma or whatever - it will come back to bite him in a bigger way. Just like OJ got his, Jussie will rue this day for sure

by Anonymousreply 317March 27, 2019 6:08 PM

Celebrity privilege is real.... as is white privilege. Jussie is a absolute cockroach for doing this.

by Anonymousreply 318March 27, 2019 6:22 PM

R297 is right in the money.

This is much bigger. They wanted more divide and uproar with this stunt - But his story crumbled in the end.

Let’s see we have RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! Falling apart, and then this. Dammit and now another failed hoax - we can’t make Trump supporters racist enough without it blowing up in our faces.

I truly feel that the Democratic Party has becomes so unhinged they WANT a civil war in our country, even if they have to lie in order to obtain one.

Fuck that.

by Anonymousreply 319March 27, 2019 7:11 PM

Chicago seems like it’s beyond corrupt.

Remember these prosecutors, the DA, are elected to represent the interests of the public by prosecuting criminals.

Vote the DA out, who chose to abandon their duties and not prosecute this asshole.

by Anonymousreply 320March 27, 2019 7:14 PM

Odious women I can think of named Foxx: Kim and Virginia.

by Anonymousreply 321March 27, 2019 7:18 PM

Thing is Rahm Emanuel and Obama are friends... I think his outrage was staged for the public to keep up appearances. Maybe he got a nice payday out of it to.

The real losers in all of this are the Chicago Police Department.

by Anonymousreply 322March 27, 2019 7:22 PM

Rahm Emanuel is also a huge Zionist, and you know who is pandering to them right now (not Obama). Rahm will go with whichever guy is in power.

by Anonymousreply 323March 27, 2019 7:24 PM

I don't trust a thing the CPD says or does, especially after covering up the numerous black shootings at the police and political levels.

I suspect they thought they had a slam dunk case, but like a baptist in a Catholic church, they ended up looking like a fool because their reputation proceeded them.

Not turning the case over to the FBI, who people trust more than them to get it right, is the reason Smollett walked free. People can turn it into a deal and harp on the revoked bond or a day of community service but in the end he suffered no real loss. If he wants to go around badmouthing Chicago and saying he's innocent then i support his tirade against those idiots.

by Anonymousreply 324March 27, 2019 7:31 PM

Jussie lied. He knows he lied. He’s fucking done.

by Anonymousreply 325March 27, 2019 7:31 PM

This has the stench of Michelle Obama all over it.

by Anonymousreply 326March 27, 2019 7:34 PM

Really admirable, r324.

by Anonymousreply 327March 27, 2019 7:37 PM

R327 Also harming CPD's credibility is how quickly they released the case files. They might think it makes them look transparent but it only adds to suspicion that they fabricated something they want to get out.

They released Smollett's case files in less than 24 hours, but over the last four years, reporters and citizen activists have filed at least 10 appeals with the attorney general’s office after Chicago officials blocked their requests for video, police reports, emails and other materials tied to the murder of Laquan McDonald by a police officer, according to documents maintained by the office.

by Anonymousreply 328March 27, 2019 7:41 PM

Suit yourself.

by Anonymousreply 329March 27, 2019 7:48 PM

LaQuan McDonald was a teenage thug who was breaking into cars and slashing tires with a knife.

He was going to go real far in life with a name like “LaQuan”.

by Anonymousreply 330March 27, 2019 7:53 PM

Jussie will never work again. Thankfully.

by Anonymousreply 331March 27, 2019 8:01 PM

Oh, sure he will.

by Anonymousreply 332March 27, 2019 8:04 PM

Yes, Jussie could work again. In "straight to video" thrillers. If they still made them. And if he were straight.

by Anonymousreply 333March 27, 2019 8:22 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334March 27, 2019 8:22 PM

[quote]a move that has been slammed by local police and city officials as a 'whitewash of justice'.

Stop calling it a “whitewash”.

It’s clearly a negrowash.

by Anonymousreply 335March 27, 2019 8:28 PM

The cops HATE his guts now. He better watch his back. They are gonna get it him for something. Just like O.J.

by Anonymousreply 336March 27, 2019 8:31 PM

[quote]Not turning the case over to the FBI, who people trust more than them to get it right,

Don’t worry, the FBI still has their case. And, as you correctly put it, they’ll get it right.

by Anonymousreply 337March 27, 2019 8:40 PM

r330 = blocked

by Anonymousreply 338March 27, 2019 8:52 PM

Do you honestly think people care when you block them? And that's assuming they even know, since they're blocked. Just do it without the PSA

by Anonymousreply 339March 27, 2019 9:15 PM

R339 BLOCKED.

Now not blocked.

Now blocked again. Well, maybe not.

I just wanted to look important.

by Anonymousreply 340March 27, 2019 9:27 PM

I know I was impressed.

by Anonymousreply 341March 27, 2019 9:30 PM

The biggest tell for me is the fact that Jussie nor his supporters are calling for the perpetrators to be held accountable. If Jussie is innocent, the brothers are not. He went on tv traumatized. He had politicians calling it a modern day lynching. Yet no demand that the suspects be held accountable. If you believe Jussie is innocent than the brothers are not.

by Anonymousreply 342March 27, 2019 9:32 PM

Whoever made this decision is a sick person. The defecation on law and order and the tax payers who have funded this entire shame is simply shameful.

by Anonymousreply 343March 27, 2019 9:33 PM

Agreed R343. Jussie should never have been charged in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 344March 27, 2019 9:40 PM

Look, there was definitely some political wheeling and dealing here.

The prosecutor/DA is worrying about election time and needs donors. The Obamas are friends with Jussie.

The prosecutor/DA went easy on Jussie thinking of their own career and potential Democrat donors.

That's why Jussie strutted into court twice like George Jefferson. He knew he had friends in high places who would get him out of this.

by Anonymousreply 345March 27, 2019 9:45 PM

I hope everyone in the SA's office associated with this debacle is voted out of office.

by Anonymousreply 346March 27, 2019 9:54 PM

[quote]The Obamas are friends with Jussie.

Michelle Obama needs to be investigated. Trump should demand that a special counsel be appointed.

by Anonymousreply 347March 27, 2019 9:55 PM

Mueller is available now.

by Anonymousreply 348March 27, 2019 10:11 PM

The story has gone full circle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349March 27, 2019 10:46 PM

If anyone believes this is going to harm his career, I've got an oceanfront property in Cleveland, MS right on the lake.

by Anonymousreply 350March 27, 2019 11:10 PM

We need a full Congressional investigation.

by Anonymousreply 351March 27, 2019 11:14 PM

So what’s his story, then?

Is it still “two white guys beat me up and poured bleach on me and put a noose around my neck”?

Or is it “two black guys set me up to make me look bad”?

Did the Nigerian-AMERICAN brothers face any charges?

by Anonymousreply 352March 27, 2019 11:18 PM

R352 His story is that all charges were dropped, and he didn't even have to do diversion.

by Anonymousreply 353March 27, 2019 11:19 PM

If the Obamas are friends with Jussie and his SJW Band of Nubian Identity and Dignity....

That tells me all I need to know about them.

by Anonymousreply 354March 27, 2019 11:20 PM

Such indignation, such trolling, please come out when the next police officer is not even indicted for shooting an unarmed black male...in the back...in his car in front of a child...because he had a toy gun....

by Anonymousreply 355March 27, 2019 11:26 PM

Fuck Michelle Obama.

by Anonymousreply 356March 27, 2019 11:29 PM

^^^Exactly, R355.

by Anonymousreply 357March 27, 2019 11:36 PM

Exactly r356

They wanted a civil war with this stunt. I really think they like everyone at each other’s throats.

Fuck them all.

by Anonymousreply 358March 27, 2019 11:36 PM

[quote] Fuck them all.

But not CWB Chicago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359March 27, 2019 11:41 PM

CWB Chicago is getting ready to release one of their excellent exclusives tonight. Can't wait. These guys should get an award for their reporting on this disaster. Some tidbits:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360March 27, 2019 11:41 PM

Another...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361March 27, 2019 11:44 PM

[quote]Such indignation, such trolling, please come out when the next police officer is not even indicted for shooting an unarmed black male...in the back...in his car in front of a child...because he had a toy gun....

A white cop in Pitttsburgh was just acquitted of shooting to death this dumb black thug who was just involved in a “drive-by” shooting, and then of course ran from police when pulled over.

Of course the local Negro-Americans are “outraged” over the verdict that their precious criminal was shot to death like the criminal thug he was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362March 27, 2019 11:45 PM

I'm calling it, a movie will be made about this in the future.

by Anonymousreply 363March 27, 2019 11:46 PM

And another...Hopefully their report will be released soon. I'll keep checking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364March 27, 2019 11:49 PM

After this y’all can just shut the fuck up about Michael Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 365March 27, 2019 11:50 PM

r365 What does Michael Jackson have to do with this?

by Anonymousreply 366March 27, 2019 11:51 PM

The mayoral election is in a week so it's clear why Kim Foxx could say "fuck you" to Rahm and face no consequences. But why screw over the police chief, who is generally well liked? It suggests inside knowledge that the next mayor, Lori Lightfoot, is planning to oust him.

by Anonymousreply 367March 27, 2019 11:58 PM

CWB Chicago is a racist, awful newspaper...certainly not the pinnacle of journalism R359...

by Anonymousreply 368March 28, 2019 12:02 AM

R368 I am so fucking sick of CWB Chicago being called out as racist. They most certainly aren't. Anyone who has followed them for a long time, and possesses half of a brain knows this. Many of the other reporters on this case have acknowledged being scooped by them a number of times. They are well respected. If you don't like their articles or tweets, don't read them.

by Anonymousreply 369March 28, 2019 12:10 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370March 28, 2019 12:14 AM

Jussie is a pugnacious asswipe

by Anonymousreply 371March 28, 2019 12:34 AM

pugnacious? in what way?

by Anonymousreply 372March 28, 2019 12:36 AM

R370: The FOP can go to hell. They cry about this but protect murderer cops. I don't care what they have to say about anything.

by Anonymousreply 373March 28, 2019 12:52 AM

And here's the report:

Kim Foxx says Smollett's sweetheart deal is "available to all defendants." Court records tell a different tale.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374March 28, 2019 1:25 AM

The only people that will hire him are black people. But know this, the cops WILL be watching every little thing he does. And they WILL nail him for something. He may have won the battle, but not the war.

by Anonymousreply 375March 28, 2019 1:34 AM

Wow, why should the cops stalk his movements? He's not a criminal. But yes the CPD does target black men. We know.

by Anonymousreply 376March 28, 2019 1:40 AM

[quote]The only people that will hire him are black people.

And?

by Anonymousreply 377March 28, 2019 1:45 AM

[QUOTE]But know this, the cops WILL be watching every little thing he does.

So what if they do? These fat fuckin cops aren’t getting him on anything substantive and even if they do, he’ll have the same high powered attorneys and connections.

by Anonymousreply 378March 28, 2019 1:45 AM

I think the CPD is the least of Jussie's problems. The FBI on the other hand...

Geragos? High Powered? Oh, my sides!

by Anonymousreply 379March 28, 2019 1:47 AM

[quote]why should the cops stalk his movements? He's not a criminal.

That's a good one; I walked right into it. Now pull my other leg.

by Anonymousreply 380March 28, 2019 1:58 AM

Your trolling of public bathrooms for black dick is criminal R380.

by Anonymousreply 381March 28, 2019 2:02 AM

Oh my, yes, well, I guess you got me there, what with your use of facts and what not, to generate a snappy comeback. 🙄 You really have shut me down.

Did you wander over here from LSA? Or 4chan?

by Anonymousreply 382March 28, 2019 2:07 AM

LMFAO R381

Also R369 they are a racist joke of a newspaper, that has caped for for the crooked cops in Chicago in the past. You can read the rag if you want, but even the Daily Mail is more credible.

by Anonymousreply 383March 28, 2019 2:07 AM

I don’t have a criminal background. Can I go commit a crime now? Since apparently we all get one freebie?

by Anonymousreply 384March 28, 2019 2:10 AM

If there really are people who believe his story, they should hire him. See how that works out. He’s crazy.

by Anonymousreply 385March 28, 2019 2:10 AM

—People who aren't criminals don't do community service.

by Anonymousreply 386March 28, 2019 2:18 AM

R386 WTF are you talking about, all types of people do community service.

by Anonymousreply 387March 28, 2019 2:22 AM

R383 Not only are they not racist, many of the people who run the place, including the guy who mans their twitter account, are family you asshole:

"Best of all, the Chicago Pride Parade—our neighborhood's grandest annual event—has slashed its running time, increased security, and re-doubled efforts to clean the streets. Pride Parade-related arrests are down nearly 60% since 2013. Thanks to our neighbors, the city, and parade organizers, the pride parade is once again becoming something we can all be proud of."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388March 28, 2019 2:31 AM

R386 is sad and desperate. Racist. He should go out and work with homeless youth - do some community service at Covenant House or maybe plant an inner city garden. Of course R386 has never been to a city bigger than Bugtussle.

by Anonymousreply 389March 28, 2019 2:31 AM

Yeah.........You know what I mean. You know what everyone means. You also know what community service means, as it relates to the criminal justice system. And you know what it means in this particular case. Want to dance around for a while? Think you're quick enough?

by Anonymousreply 390March 28, 2019 2:31 AM

R388 Please stop, nobody is buying your racist ass paper.

by Anonymousreply 391March 28, 2019 2:35 AM

Fuck r389 , I don't want to talk to her black ass.

Maybe I'll just spend the rest of my time here posting quotes from other DLers who aren't ostrich heads.

I like this one as a starter:

[quote]Jussie lied. He knows he lied. He’s fucking done.

by Anonymousreply 392March 28, 2019 2:37 AM

R383 Please return to your pet thread below where you can continue to state your own views as FACT! As well as yammer on with your tedious revisionist history.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393March 28, 2019 2:45 AM

Looks like the FBI is getting involved now. Start quaking, Miss Jussie.

by Anonymousreply 394March 28, 2019 2:50 AM

R389. That's called "volunteerism". Community service is not considered "voluntary"

by Anonymousreply 395March 28, 2019 2:52 AM

16 hours of community service isn't a lot in any context, but it's certainly a piddling amount for 16 felonies. So's $10 thousand.

This whole thing smells really bad, and we're never going to know the truth.

by Anonymousreply 396March 28, 2019 3:24 AM

I can't believe the repulsive MJ apologist is trying to make this about his pedo king. 🤮🤭🤮🤪

by Anonymousreply 397March 28, 2019 3:35 AM

R397 -2/10

by Anonymousreply 398March 28, 2019 3:39 AM

Cases get steered every day. Even for people who are not actors.

I thought I read that the COS of Michelle is a close friend of the wife of Emmanuel? So his fulminating could be a deflections. Also, Soros gave hundreds of thousands to Foxx. Interesting connections, no?

This seems likely to be accurate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399March 28, 2019 4:01 AM

Eye roll

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400March 28, 2019 4:05 AM

R300, this single case (an unusual one, given that involves a celebrity) does not disprove the entire notion of white privilege.

by Anonymousreply 401March 28, 2019 4:13 AM

Wow, it went from Foxx doing the "right thing" to recuse herself, to some shit that is starting to look really shady. AND I AM HERE FOR IT!

by Anonymousreply 402March 28, 2019 4:15 AM

Chicago's PD is full of untrustworthy bitches who probably did frame Smollet. Who know? Hell, I don't. Maybe when they stop killing unarmed blacks I'll give their asses more credibility. They can't indict a ham sandwich and keep the public's trust. Bitches. (sips wine)

by Anonymousreply 403March 28, 2019 4:21 AM

[quote] Chicago's PD is full of untrustworthy bitches who probably did frame Smollet.

Are you certain it wasn't the governor of Virginia who "framed" Jussie ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404March 28, 2019 4:26 AM

R403 Um.......Wouldn't it be better if black gangbangers stop killing unarmed black men? They have a MUCH higher body count

by Anonymousreply 405March 28, 2019 4:43 AM

Foxx is a definite crack birth or something. Her upper head got squeezed by forceps big time. It's like a pear. Less room for a brain. More room for mouth.

by Anonymousreply 406March 28, 2019 4:49 AM

The day of reckoning is upon him. Enjoy this small victory now jussie fans. You. Just. Wait. The authorities WILL have the last laugh. They're not gonna be taken for a ride by a lying black arrogant sissy.

by Anonymousreply 407March 28, 2019 4:54 AM

I usually like to start hatching ideas early on for the title of the next thread, but shit is kind of fluid right now. If we find out the FBI is really now involved (and I hear that they are) that might shift things. If this cunt is really going to go totally free, that's another. But you bitches are witty, and while we are in a lull, have at some ideas please! As always, the poster with the best title (by vote) gets credit on the next thread. Yeah, I know, how exciting, blah, blah, and that and a token will get you on the subway, but hey, let's have a bit of fun.

by Anonymousreply 408March 28, 2019 4:58 AM

Goodness R407. But we're all weak vessels. Take you for instance. Cupcake. Jesus loves old white sissies too.

But there's only one queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409March 28, 2019 4:59 AM

I am truly shit at wit, but throwing my title idea out here. Go ahead and laugh, I'm used to the abuse. MARY!

Again, things might change quickly so until we discover he may (hopefully) go down with further charges from the FBI, we can't be sure what would be the best fit. For now, mine is...

Jussie Smollett Updates Part 16 (Foxxy's Shady)

by Anonymousreply 410March 28, 2019 5:07 AM

Jussie Smollet Updates Part 16 (CLEARED AND QUEER: The Gay OJ Story)

by Anonymousreply 411March 28, 2019 5:40 AM

Jussie Smuglett: Cleared and Queer

by Anonymousreply 412March 28, 2019 5:54 AM

Preach it Soledad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413March 28, 2019 6:27 AM

The Obama's had nothing to do with Smollet.

They're too smart for this #BimboBoy

by Anonymousreply 414March 28, 2019 6:28 AM

Not to worry Jusse, I'm on the case, out there 24/7, searching for the real attackers, and I won't rest until they are found.

by Anonymousreply 415March 28, 2019 6:42 AM

[quote]That's called "volunteerism". Community service is not considered "voluntary"

by Anonymousreply 416March 28, 2019 6:51 AM

Keep those title coming, bitches. I see that twat hasn't tweeted yet. Why not if he's so "cleared" and shit?

Reminder of his bio. Such angry caps at the end! Don't fuck with the world famous Jussie's social media you lesser whores! @JussieSmollett I am simply here to help save the world. Nothing is more important than love. -JS *I ONLY HAVE TWITTER &INSTAGRAM. NO OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA EXISTS IN MY NAME*

by Anonymousreply 417March 28, 2019 7:16 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418March 28, 2019 10:46 AM

The name Foxx with more than one X has always looked weird to me

by Anonymousreply 419March 28, 2019 11:11 AM

He thinks he's a Foxx but he belongs in the boxx

by Anonymousreply 420March 28, 2019 11:36 AM

We're all very happy for Jussie. He's an inspiration.

by Anonymousreply 421March 28, 2019 11:50 AM

He will be playing Billy Flynn in Chicago on Broadway this summer. Mark my word.

by Anonymousreply 422March 28, 2019 11:56 AM

An inspiration to fake a hate crime, lie to the police, expose my not-so-secret racism by pointing fingers at a different ethnic group, then strut around like a banty rooster once I get caught.

I would then be inspired to cook a deal behind closed doors, then deny it happened.

Midway through the whole thing, I'd be inspired to apologize to my coworkers for that thing I claim I never did.

by Anonymousreply 423March 28, 2019 11:58 AM

Jussie Smollett Part 16: This Part Never Happened Just Like the 16 Counts- May He Smug Himself Into Obscurity.

by Anonymousreply 424March 28, 2019 12:48 PM

Trump tweets this morning:

FBI & DOJ to review the outrageous Jussie Smollett case in Chicago. It is an embarrassment to our Nation!

by Anonymousreply 425March 28, 2019 1:04 PM

Jussie should tweet back: complete and total exoneration! No collusion!

by Anonymousreply 426March 28, 2019 1:51 PM

Jussie’s not out of trouble yet.......

by Anonymousreply 427March 28, 2019 1:59 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428March 28, 2019 2:12 PM

I hope the feds get him for something. He needs to pay for this fake hate crime hoax. If he doesn't it, it's a fucking slap in the face to actual hate crime victims.

by Anonymousreply 429March 28, 2019 2:13 PM

There will be an investigation by the FBI, and Michelle Obama WILL be implicated.

by Anonymousreply 430March 28, 2019 2:15 PM

Oy with the Obama's already. Why in the hell would they give two fucks about this C-list (being generous) "actor"?

by Anonymousreply 431March 28, 2019 2:19 PM

Michelle Obama's starfucking has got her in a mess it seems

I doubt Barack even knows what Empire is. He's wrapped up in writing his memoirs

This is all MO.

by Anonymousreply 432March 28, 2019 2:31 PM

Oh, dear...we have someone learning how to use other devices, browsers, etc.

Do you want some milk and cookies, hon? Oh, you already have some fresh cookies. Never mind.

by Anonymousreply 433March 28, 2019 2:45 PM

The latest from our Seximo/Eskiboo

He has his own thread now. They grow up so fast@

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434March 28, 2019 2:51 PM

Jussie is GUILTY.

He can deny it all he wants, but you can't hide a smoking caftan.

by Anonymousreply 435March 28, 2019 4:17 PM

Already written out of the final two episodes of the series’ current fifth season, Smollett’s option is up in late June. That gives the now Disney-owned 20th Century Fox TV and the Lachlan Murdoch-run Fox network some time to gauge which way the wind is blowing and, as one source said, “cut their losses if need be” by opting not to bring Smollett back.

At the same time, from the prominence the hip hop drama from Lee Daniels and Danny Strong had in the sizzle reel the so-called New Fox ran during Empire last week, it is clear the series is a strong contender to come back for at least one more season. Although no formal announcement needs to be made on an Empire renewal before mid-May, sources close to the series tell me that with the importance of the property to the revitalized network, there will be “almost certainly” be more of the Lyon clan on Fox’s airwaves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436March 28, 2019 4:21 PM

TRUMP is promising action! Oh he's gonna learn it's MAGA country for real now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437March 28, 2019 4:50 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438March 28, 2019 6:09 PM

Charles Barkley lives in the real world

by Anonymousreply 439March 28, 2019 6:13 PM

Charles Barkley is a sell-out, talking piece. Next we'll be getting Omarosa's two cents.

by Anonymousreply 440March 28, 2019 6:55 PM

Okay, I'm not part of the Black community and I'm not sure what Smollett refers to when he cites "the movement." Does anybody know whether his family is influential, politically, social-justice-y or otherwise? I wouldn't have thought the stage mother of a bunch of fully-grown former c-list child actors (most of whom are not currently in the business), or the fully-grown former child actors themselves, would have any clout.

by Anonymousreply 441March 28, 2019 7:34 PM

Of course the cops have resentment. DUH. I've been saying this the whole time. They ARE going to get him. No question. You black people can make fun of Charles Barkley and Omarosa all you want while y'all sit there eating your chicken bones listening to beyonce and nicki minaj buying fashion labels with your ghetto dumb club drug music and shooting each other in gangbangs doing absolutely NOTHING about the opression of your people. Focus your energy on that you fucking asinine cowards.

by Anonymousreply 442March 28, 2019 7:43 PM

𝗦𝗺𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝗙𝗼𝘅𝘅 𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 '𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗹' 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘆 𝗶𝘁

The State's Attorney who insisted that Jussie Smollett received no special treatment scrambled to find examples of other cases to justify the decision a day after it was made.

Kim Foxx, the embattled Cook County State's Attorney who recused herself from the Smollett case in February after exchanging text messages with one of his relatives but never appointed a special prosecutor, stood by her office's decision to let Smollett walk free from court on Tuesday without admitting guilt.

In a series of interviews on Wednesday, she said that what had been agreed between his team and hers was what is known as 'alternative prosecution' whereby a defendant agrees to a certain set of term and has the case dropped in exchange.

Foxx dismissed the public outcry around it and said only the people 'in the weeds' of the justice system would understand that it was actually commonplace and had happened thousands of times before.

There was no such explanation for it on Tuesday, when she stayed quiet and put Joseph Magats, her assistant who ultimately signed off on the decision, in front of cameras to try to address the many questions surrounding the case.

But Wednesday, Foxx sent an email to staff asking for them to come up with examples to prove her story.

[quote] "We are looking for examples, felony preferable, where we, in exercising our discretion have entered into verbal agreements with defense attorneys to dismiss charges against an offender if certain conditions were met, such as the payment of restitution, completion of community service, completion of class, etc... but the defendant was not placed in a formal diversion program.

[quote] 'Please ask your AAs if they have examples of these types of dispositions and we will work with them further to figure out on what case it was done.

It was leaked on Wednesday to multiple news outlets after Foxx gave a series of interviews defending her conduct.

In none did she explain why she tried to convince the Chicago Police Superintendent to hand the case over to the FBI at the request of Smollett's family and their friend, former Obama aide Tina Tchen.

by Anonymousreply 443March 28, 2019 7:55 PM

Jussie Smollett is nominated for an NAACP Award, and host Anthony Anderson hopes he wins

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444March 28, 2019 8:01 PM

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445March 28, 2019 8:11 PM

don't you just want to smack him?

by Anonymousreply 446March 28, 2019 8:22 PM

Now he’s being rewarded for all his cuntery?

by Anonymousreply 447March 28, 2019 8:27 PM

Can we come up with something punny or funny that includes punchable for Part 16? He's such a fucking dork/asshole/smugfuck

by Anonymousreply 448March 28, 2019 8:31 PM

R446 YES.

by Anonymousreply 449March 28, 2019 8:31 PM

The Jussie Hustle.

Poetic Jussie.

Juss Desserts.

by Anonymousreply 450March 28, 2019 8:33 PM

R444 And I hope the NAACP gives it to him so the racists like R442 can stew.

by Anonymousreply 451March 28, 2019 8:40 PM

I would vote for "Juss Desserts" if the FBI nabs him before we hit 600. I do like something that would work with smack, punch or vomit as everytime I see his smug face I want to do all three.

by Anonymousreply 452March 28, 2019 8:43 PM

Breaking: City of Chicago legal dept. asks for $130,000 from Jussie Smollett. Far more than the $10,000 he offered up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453March 28, 2019 8:56 PM

STATEMENT FROM JUSSIE SMOLLETT'S DEFENSE TEAM REGARDING MAYOR EMMANUEL'S STATEMENT

“It is the Mayor and the Police Chief who owe Jussie - owe him an apology - for dragging an innocent man’s character through the mud. Jussie has paid enough.”

by Anonymousreply 454March 28, 2019 8:57 PM

Chicago Police Union announces a protest against Kim Foxx - Monday, April 1.

by Anonymousreply 455March 28, 2019 9:00 PM

R454 That's classy as hell! Jussie and his lawyers turning all the shame and guilt over to the CPD and Rahm's crooked ass is entertainment gold.

Truly exceptional lawyering and press manipulation. Get those coins and an apology Jussie baby!

by Anonymousreply 456March 28, 2019 9:13 PM

This guy is creepy, sneaky, and slimy.

by Anonymousreply 457March 28, 2019 9:32 PM

What a mess. So, now the Nigerian brothers donned whiteface to beat up Jussie because why not? I've stayed in that area and have been in the situation of wanting to grab something to eat in the middle of the night. The streets are deserted and are scary as hell. But there's an all-night deli in McClurg Court with a kiosk with organic salads. There's also a well-appointed 7-11 off Michigan Ave. that caters to tourists in nearby hotels. Both get street traffic. Both are the logical places to go--not a shitty Subway in a deserted area.

It's a bullshit story. But charging him with 16 felonies was too much. It's unfortunate the police leaked but they had to watch Jussie on every network except Home Shopping telling his self-serving story. Bottom line: Foxx had no business interceding and should get tossed when her term is up.

I'm guessing Jesse Jackson is the string puller, not the Obamas, because Jussie headed over to Operation Push to do pre-emptive community service. Foxx is a moron for thinking she could get away with this. She's in the middle of her first and last term. People are assuming that Tina Tchen intervened on behalf of the Obamas but she said she's a family friend and she was just hired to clean up the SPLC.

by Anonymousreply 458March 28, 2019 9:35 PM

Jussie is truly a POS.

by Anonymousreply 459March 28, 2019 9:42 PM

[quote] Breaking: City of Chicago legal dept. asks for $130,000 from Jussie Smollett.

Meaningless gesture, thanks to Kim Foxx and her influence peddling friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460March 28, 2019 9:43 PM

Gay black CONSERVATIVE VETERAN Rob Smith thinks Jessie sucks!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461March 28, 2019 9:55 PM

R411 I vote for

[quote]Jussie Smollet Updates Part 16 (CLEARED AND QUEER: The Gay OJ Story)

by Anonymousreply 462March 28, 2019 10:54 PM

The Obamas are corrupt as fuck. Can’t wait for the FBI to investigate.

by Anonymousreply 463March 28, 2019 10:55 PM

R463 Evidence? Have they been sued? Ran a fake University? Declared Bankruptcy? Cozied up to dictators?

Oh you have nothing? STFU

by Anonymousreply 464March 28, 2019 10:59 PM

R461 All of those titles together make him a joke

by Anonymousreply 465March 28, 2019 11:00 PM

Noted r462. Come on bitches, more title ideas please for this smug, entitled, punchable cunt. I think the shock of this fucker having the charges dropped has temporarily stunned our creative juices.

Dear baby jesus, please let the FBI nab him tonight while he is fast asleep wearing his underoos. Please also have their cameras on. While I have your ear DBJ, I really need a raise. Amen)

by Anonymousreply 466March 28, 2019 11:11 PM

Jussie Mussie?

by Anonymousreply 467March 28, 2019 11:19 PM

Part 16: Jusst the Tip (of the Iceberg)

by Anonymousreply 468March 28, 2019 11:20 PM

OP you should include the gif at r445 in the new thread.

by Anonymousreply 469March 28, 2019 11:28 PM

This story is the gift that keeps on giving.

by Anonymousreply 470March 28, 2019 11:29 PM

Part 16: (16 felonies Jusst bleached away!)

by Anonymousreply 471March 28, 2019 11:30 PM

He’s on Trump’s shitlist now.

by Anonymousreply 472March 28, 2019 11:31 PM

Part 16: Punch and Delete SmugFuck and His 16 Felonies.

by Anonymousreply 473March 28, 2019 11:32 PM

This was my first attempt at a title. C’mon DL, show me some love.

by Anonymousreply 474March 28, 2019 11:34 PM

It's a good title, r471!

by Anonymousreply 475March 28, 2019 11:35 PM

Thanks r467, r468, R471 and R473! (Hope I didn't miss any)

R468, if yours wins the vote, would you mind if I added "lettuce" after "iceberg"? The salad has been feeling neglected (again.)

Great idea r469! Can we all agree on that? Our Boo still goes first as tradition dictates, but it will be the second image/gif

by Anonymousreply 476March 28, 2019 11:37 PM

Can I just get sappy for a minute? 15 fucking threads, and still going! It has been a hell of a ride with many great takes, info and humor. I love you all (well, almost all).

Mah Mayun and I have been arguing the last two days, so having this sudden Jussie surge has helped take my mind off of things (and by things, I mean sleeping in the guest room)

OK, back to bitching...

by Anonymousreply 477March 28, 2019 11:44 PM

Go for it :-)

by Anonymousreply 478March 28, 2019 11:45 PM

It's a badge of honor to be on Trump's shit list, r472.

by Anonymousreply 479March 28, 2019 11:54 PM

[quote] 15 fucking threads, and still going!

Threads with actual movement. They've been fun.

by Anonymousreply 480March 29, 2019 12:29 AM

Wow OP really IS that delusional racist self obsessed manic cunt!! I didn't check in enough before. The same guy who does the supermodel threads and things about Tori Amos? He's like 64 years old but *talks* in this excited language about n e x t thread t i t l e s and s a n d w i c h e s? And praises that low life station ugly dude boo because he's a passive aggressive racist too!!! Circumventing the not very strict rules of Datalounge. We're howling here. Dude is sad - but is he really a meth addict? My mind is blown. His is manic.

Anyway Jussie is free and will remain that way. It's just. Chicago PD realized it couldn't weather another unsubstantiated hit on a black man.

by Anonymousreply 481March 29, 2019 2:28 AM

Thanks OP for keeping all these threads organized

by Anonymousreply 482March 29, 2019 2:42 AM

Jussie is not free. The Feds are still investigating.

by Anonymousreply 483March 29, 2019 2:47 AM

If the feds nail him on charges I hope they show up to his house with guns drawn.

by Anonymousreply 484March 29, 2019 2:49 AM

I will never watch anything he is in now.

by Anonymousreply 485March 29, 2019 3:04 AM

Thank YOU r482!

That isn't me r481, terribly sorry to disappoint. By the way, Our Boo Rob is Hispanic.

R484, if they did it to Felicity fucking Huffman, one would think. Then again, this twat has been treated with kid gloves since day one, so who knows? I am still hoping he'll be wearing his spiderman underoos (and that the Fibbies have their cameras rolling). A bitch can dream...

by Anonymousreply 486March 29, 2019 3:06 AM

[quote]I will never watch anything he is in now.

Not even the gay porn in his future, when the checks stop coming in? Jussie's five dollar footlonnng!

by Anonymousreply 487March 29, 2019 3:08 AM

For the sake of everyone who has ever been the real victim of a hate crime, Jussie needs to spend time in prison for him causing other people now not to be believed.

by Anonymousreply 488March 29, 2019 3:11 AM

No Jussie, No Peace!

by Anonymousreply 489March 29, 2019 3:14 AM

You've never seen anything he's ever performed in, grampa @ R485. Such outrage! Jussie is free and will remain free. The OP and some other kinds of sick racist gay men wish him great suffering. No one was hurt and too many people lied.

The Chicago PD should think again before they draw more attention to their corrupt organization. Jessie wins because sometimes cops and police departments are dirty. In Chicago sometimes means always with black men.

by Anonymousreply 490March 29, 2019 3:15 AM

R476 YES include the gif. I do like the idea of Part 16 playing on the 16 felonies. It's too genius not to reference. Also something referencing CHICAGO maybe. Something like: We both reached for the sandwich, the salad, and the eggs.

by Anonymousreply 491March 29, 2019 3:16 AM

It amazes me people are making this a white and black thing. The main people Jussie is contesting are black (the police chief Eddie Johnson and the two Nigerian brothers).

by Anonymousreply 492March 29, 2019 3:17 AM

[quote]too many people lied.

In particular, Jussie.

by Anonymousreply 493March 29, 2019 3:19 AM

Ruh Row

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494March 29, 2019 3:19 AM

People, Jussie is not going to prison, and neither are Felicity Huffman or Lori Loughlin. Just get that out of your minds now.

I agree with Charles Barkley. There are no winners here. Jussie has set back gay black people an untold amount. So selfish. His career is toast after Empire. And the CPD has proved once again the weaknesses in their system.

by Anonymousreply 495March 29, 2019 3:27 AM

Oh wow, Our Boo is no longer in his Eskiboo drag! I don't know how to feel about this, I got so used to that photo!

R491, Noted! One problem is he has now been "defelonied" I promise to post that .gif. Any ideas for a title, most welcome, we need more nominations. Oh fuck, there were eggs too?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496March 29, 2019 3:28 AM

R248 I'm so sorry I didn't see this one earlier. Noted!

Jussie Smollett Updates Part 16 (Karma Comes to Those who Fake)

by Anonymousreply 497March 29, 2019 3:33 AM

Rob Elgas should have a rhinoplasty done years ago.

by Anonymousreply 498March 29, 2019 4:23 AM

LOL, so glad you racist white gays are pressed. Jussie is sitting up preparing for his next multimillion dollar Empire contract. FOX never wavered in their support of him, and he has been vindicated. Hope you haters stay pressed and keep reading racist rag CWB Chicago. Ciao, piggies!

by Anonymousreply 499March 29, 2019 5:25 AM

[quote]pressed

Do you mean frustrated or crushed?

by Anonymousreply 500March 29, 2019 5:35 AM

Pressed is english old man. And you know exactly what it means. Crustrated. Like your white ass.

by Anonymousreply 501March 29, 2019 5:48 AM

Bored to tears by the tedious, ageist, racist and intellectually challenged posts by r501. Bye, bye, baby. *click*

by Anonymousreply 502March 29, 2019 9:50 AM

R502 has over one hundred posts on this thread alone. He's the OP - aka the insane meth head. He's the racist here - as his endless hate speech makes abundantly clear.

by Anonymousreply 503March 29, 2019 10:00 AM

Oh please- you took the time to count? Now who's the insane one?

by Anonymousreply 504March 29, 2019 10:23 AM

Calling people racist is turning into the most pointless dumb shit. Basically means "shut up," now.

by Anonymousreply 505March 29, 2019 10:29 AM

R505, You are right. I was goaded. Tired of that word as well, but tired of being derogatorily called an old white man. Wish we had an edit feature.

The latest from TMZ: if you guys don't want to give them clicks, here you go:

Jussie Smollett may have just been checkmated by the City of Chicago, and it could cost him his "Empire" job.

The City is now demanding he pay $130k for the overtime required to investigate the now-infamous "attack." A City official sent Jussie a demand letter, but his people have already rejected the request, saying the only person owed anything is Jussie -- as in, an apology from the Mayor and Police Superintendent.

This has now set up a courtroom showdown, and sources connected to the Mayor tell TMZ ... they will absolutely file a civil case to get the money. Under the law, the City can actually collect 3 times the actual amount owed as a penalty -- meaning around $390,000.

If Jussie fights it in court, his "attack" case will be fully litigated. A judge will have to decide if the attack was fake before deciding whether Jussie is required to pay. What's more, the judge would only have to rule that it's more likely than not -- 51/49 percent -- that Jussie faked the attack. That's a much lower standard of proof than a criminal case, which requires proof beyond a reasonable doubt for a conviction.

Now here's the hard part for Jussie. If a judge rules the attack was fake, it gives the honchos at "Empire" all the ammo they need to say he's fired, despite the fact the State's Attorney has dismissed the criminal case.

And, to add insult to injury, if Jussie loses the case but refuses to pay the judgment, the City can execute on the judgment, and that would include garnishing wages and freezing bank accounts -- including his "Empire" salary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506March 29, 2019 10:56 AM

Jesus, r481, get a grip.

Get a basic grammar book, r488.

And as for you, r499/r501/ad nauseam, kindly go fuck yourself, swine.

by Anonymousreply 507March 29, 2019 12:15 PM

This thread reeks of LSA trash.

Angry, bored, black, ghetto, female, pissed off when you call their bullshit, not playing with a full deck, but the few cards they do hold are all very worn-out race cards.....

by Anonymousreply 508March 29, 2019 12:26 PM

The Illinois Prosecutors Bar Association has released a statement, ripping into State's Attorney Kim Foxx's handling and dismissal of the Jussie Smollett case: She "misled the public" and "failed in her most fundamental ethical obligations to the public."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509March 29, 2019 12:28 PM

This woman appears to be totally incompetent. How did she ever get this position?

by Anonymousreply 510March 29, 2019 12:31 PM

Easy.

Votes.

In Chicago.

by Anonymousreply 511March 29, 2019 12:41 PM

I wonder if the state bar association will get involved in this.

by Anonymousreply 512March 29, 2019 12:45 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513March 29, 2019 12:50 PM

R512 even if Kim Foxx loses her office, or gets disbarred, she’ll land on her feet with a cushy well paid position at Jesse Jackson’s or the Obama’s foundation.

by Anonymousreply 514March 29, 2019 12:59 PM

Hey, that looks unmistakably like a white man at R513, unmistakably! In fact, I am a white man, and I look exactly like that.

by Anonymousreply 515March 29, 2019 1:02 PM

So he's claiming that the brothers were wearing white makeup? Is he claiming they did fake redneck accents too?

IF TRUE I WANT PICTURES

by Anonymousreply 516March 29, 2019 1:05 PM

He's making a mockery out of all of us.

by Anonymousreply 517March 29, 2019 1:08 PM

Jussie had intended for all of this to be filmed by a security camera, how far did they go with the wardrobe and makeup?

by Anonymousreply 518March 29, 2019 1:11 PM
by Anonymousreply 519March 29, 2019 1:27 PM

Yes, r512, the IBA is involved.

Some people are acting like it’s the first time we’ve heard the lawyer said they may have been in white face paint. Where have you guys been?

by Anonymousreply 520March 29, 2019 1:30 PM

It's conceivable he had the brothers use white make-up. He wouldn't have mentioned it earlier because doing so raises the inference that he orchestrated the hoax, and I think having his lawyers suggest it now has the same result. It's just not credible that these two brothers, acting on their own, would get into this weird MAGA drag and paint their faces white.

Btw, I think TMZ is mistaken re the city's attempt to collect $130 thousand from Smollett. If he'd been found guilty, part of his restitution might have been to pay a fine commensurate with the costs to the city, but since the case hasn't been adjudicated the city has no standing to sue.

Smollett's lawyers are either smarter than they look or very lucky. The city's, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 521March 29, 2019 1:33 PM

[quote]Smollett's lawyers are either smarter than they look or very lucky. The city's, not so much.

While I agree with you that this lawsuit by the city is ridiculous, especially since there probably is no precedent for billing for services of the police in these situations, I’m wondering if it’s an attempt to force litigation to air all of the “dirty laundry” they uncovered. Even if it’s dismissed with costs, they would be able to reveal some information. I doubt a judge would just dismiss it out of hand.

What say you?

by Anonymousreply 522March 29, 2019 1:44 PM

I think you're exactly right, r522, until your penultimate sentence. I think a judge will have no choice but to dismiss it. There's no recognized cause of action, and as you say, no precedent. Plus, since there was no trial or verdict that this was a hoax, I'm not sure how the state argues that it wasted resources and is entitled to recoup from a lying victim.

It's a stunt by the city, and it will fail, but it will keep the public's appetite for details whetted.

We should face it: little Jussie is going to get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 523March 29, 2019 1:51 PM

Yes, r523, the only thing I wasn’t certain on was the precedent. They may have billed people in the past who were convicted of the DisCon they alleged in this case, but it would be hard to make the same distinction on someone who was not convicted.

by Anonymousreply 524March 29, 2019 1:55 PM

Title nominations for Part 16 so far. You can vote now or wait until all nominations are in. Deadline for title submissions are Reply 540. All votes must be in by Reply 560

Jussie Smollett Updates Part 16 (Grab 'Em By The Jussie) R 564 Part 12 Popular but kept getting bumped

Jussie Smollett Updates Part 16 (Karma Comes to Those who Fake) r245

Jussie Smollett Updates Part 16 (Foxxy's Shady) r410

Jussie Smollet Updates Part 16 (Cleared and Queer: The Gay OJ Story) r411

Jussie Smollett Updates Part 16 (This Part Never Happened Just Like the 16 Counts- May He Smug Himself Into Obscurity) r424 This may be too long.

Jussie Smollett Updates Part 16 (Jusst the Tip of the Iceberg Lettuce) r468

Jussie Smollett Updates Part 16 (16 felonies Jusst bleached away!) r471

Jussie Smollett Updates Part 16 (Punch and Delete SmugFuck and His 16 Felonies.) R473

by Anonymousreply 525March 29, 2019 1:57 PM

I'm afraid that's right, 522. But (for what it's worth, and that's not much), the same analysis applies to Jussie's demand that the city apologize to him. The charges were dismissed, but there's explicitly no finding on culpability--so they have nothing to apologize for. The city had probable cause to arrest, and the grand jury found probably cause to charge.

by Anonymousreply 526March 29, 2019 2:01 PM

Sorry. Meant r524. ^^

by Anonymousreply 527March 29, 2019 2:03 PM

City's case is civil, not criminal. Different strokes.

by Anonymousreply 528March 29, 2019 2:07 PM

I don't think it matters, r528. There's no civil cause of action.

by Anonymousreply 529March 29, 2019 2:12 PM

I feel like I know you Op

It’s your writing style and phrasing...

Former English teacher, northeast eldergay?

by Anonymousreply 530March 29, 2019 2:19 PM

Thanks r526 and r529.

by Anonymousreply 531March 29, 2019 2:22 PM

My vote:

[quote]Jussie Smollett Updates Part 16 (16 felonies Jusst bleached away!)

I have to since I’m r471.

by Anonymousreply 532March 29, 2019 2:23 PM

MY VOTE: Jussie Smollett Updates Part 16 (Grab 'Em By The Jussie)

by Anonymousreply 533March 29, 2019 2:41 PM

It is a good one r532 / r471. Vote noted, thanks!

Vote noted r533 thanks to you too. Yeah, that poor title has been waiting for its day in the sun for a while.

R530 Thank you, and I wish! Only the Eldergay part, I'm afraid. If you are following the College Admissions Scam, Operation Varsity Blues thread(s), I'm the OP over there, so perhaps that is it?

by Anonymousreply 534March 29, 2019 2:44 PM

If I were Jussie and I had the money in the bank, (or a sugar daddy sponsor which I'm sure he can arrange), I would voluntarily pay Chicago the investigation costs, in a big to do. With one of those huge publishing clearing house checks and all the balloons and shit. Jussie, hunny, you are already a legendary stunt queen. You might as well continue showing your whole ass, because deep down, you know you love the attention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535March 29, 2019 2:50 PM

I find that hysterical, r535!

by Anonymousreply 536March 29, 2019 3:01 PM

R481 thinks she knows everything because she got bit by a roach that crawled out of a dictionary.

by Anonymousreply 537March 29, 2019 3:05 PM

Forces of evil still try to harm our prince, but our Queen shines brighter than ever. #Justice4Jussie is justice for us all. Long live Queen Bey!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538March 29, 2019 4:07 PM

LOVE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539March 29, 2019 4:19 PM

Chicago PD doesn't solve many crimes. They get sued a lot for shooting unarmed men and women though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540March 29, 2019 4:36 PM

R525 You so pitiful with these thread titles. Get a LIFE lmao.

by Anonymousreply 541March 29, 2019 4:54 PM

Ratings For Jussie Smollet’s Show ‘Empire’ Hit All-Time Low

CHICAGO (CBS)–Jussie Smollett told reporters Tuesday he’s ready to “get back to work.” Meanwhile, Wednesday night’s episode of his show ‘Empire’ received the lowest ratings in the show’s history, according to TV Line.

With about 3.9 million viewers, ‘Empire’ took a substantial hit, dropping to the lowest number of viewers in the history of the series, according to widely-reported TV ratings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542March 29, 2019 5:08 PM

[quote] [R525] You so pitiful with these thread titles. Get a LIFE lmao.

Seriously, And just call the next thread "The DL Butthurt Continues."

by Anonymousreply 543March 29, 2019 5:10 PM

R542 Wow, "only" 3.9 million. If anything, it says the fans want him in the next season.

by Anonymousreply 544March 29, 2019 5:11 PM

At its height, Empire got something like 17 million viewers. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

by Anonymousreply 545March 29, 2019 5:22 PM

I highly doubt that his fellow actors on Empire would welcome him back. He brought too much negative publicity to this show. And it's not as if he was the star of the series. The ratings have suffered, and the producers always have the option to cancel the show, rather than lose any more money.

Poor, poor, Jussie will have to hunt for a new job in a world where he has made himself Box Office Poison.

😭 Boo.

😭 Hoo.

😭 Hoo.

by Anonymousreply 546March 29, 2019 5:23 PM

R546 Not only will they welcome him back, but like #MeToo they have been very vocal about his innocence and vindication.

by Anonymousreply 547March 29, 2019 5:29 PM

Jussie will sue the city of Chicago and be vindicated. His career is far from over. Powerful people support him and many in the media are returning to their senses now that the wrongdoing of the CPD and biased reporting continue to come to light. Jussie is handsome and talented and a bit dumb to be honest. But his career has not peaked, not at all. Watch for him to be assigned a major film role within the next 6 months.

by Anonymousreply 548March 29, 2019 5:30 PM

R548 CPD is one of the few orgs crooked enough to actually frame Jussie. They should have turned it over to the FBI--but hindsight is 20/20

by Anonymousreply 549March 29, 2019 5:31 PM

[quote][R481] thinks she knows everything because she got bit by a roach that crawled out of a dictionary.

DAMN!!! lmao I gotta use that one. So creative

by Anonymousreply 550March 29, 2019 5:34 PM

Queue next article from shitrag cop sponsored CWB in 3...2...1.

by Anonymousreply 551March 29, 2019 5:34 PM

The CPD could solve Jussie's stunt easily because the plot was so juvenile and amateurish.

Cracking the gangsta code to apprehend South Side slaughter isn't so easy.

by Anonymousreply 552March 29, 2019 5:41 PM

Serious question for those in the know:

Was Jussie on Wednesday night? I don’t watch the show. Because this could be spun either way.

by Anonymousreply 553March 29, 2019 5:43 PM

Jussie will have a fabulous career in the bathroom of the Hide-Away Adult Book &Movie Emporium that features discreet public restrooms and private screening booths. 😉

by Anonymousreply 554March 29, 2019 7:00 PM

The show is cancelled, and eventually may air reruns on the Bounce Channel.

by Anonymousreply 555March 29, 2019 7:04 PM

Jussie is up for an NAACP image award this weekend and is expected to attend. There will be a roar of approval at the sound of his name, win or lose. White men work bathroom stalls and gloryholes R554. You should know.

by Anonymousreply 556March 29, 2019 7:09 PM

R534 /op

nope. That’s not it...You write exactly like my eldergay friend - seriously it’s identical to him.

I’m still suspect Op, but I’ll let it go :)

by Anonymousreply 557March 29, 2019 7:14 PM

r557 What a trip, I hope that's a compliment ;)

OK, unless someone objects / votes otherwise, I'll go with the Grab 'Em by the Jussie for Part 16 as it's been a bridesmaid for 3 threads. R471 Your suggestion was excellent, but unless I hear more folks chime in, I have to play fair.

I wonder when Jussie is going to crawl back on to his social media? He may be getting advice to stifle until he knows for sure if the FBI is going to come down on him or not. I'm sure not being able to tweet has been torturing him. Poor baby. *evil laugh*

by Anonymousreply 558March 29, 2019 7:32 PM

Sean Hayes accepting the Stephen F. Kolzak Award at the 30th GLAAD Media Awards:

“I’ve been getting in shape for tonight with the Jussie Smollett workout. You hire two trainers and sweat for 8 weeks.”

by Anonymousreply 559March 29, 2019 7:43 PM

Pisses me off this smug douchebag is getting away this such bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 560March 29, 2019 7:45 PM

Got to admit that is pretty funny R559.

by Anonymousreply 561March 29, 2019 7:48 PM

What kind of special effects makeup were these men wearing to convincingly look Caucasian up close?

by Anonymousreply 562March 29, 2019 7:53 PM

R562 Honestly, I could tell they were African American when they first released the video stills of them.

by Anonymousreply 563March 29, 2019 8:39 PM

"Jussie's record wiped as clean as Hilary's email server"

by Anonymousreply 564March 29, 2019 8:42 PM

Fresh litter box at the ready:

Jussie Smollett Updates Part 16 (Grab 'Em by the Jussie)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565March 29, 2019 9:11 PM

Jussie is laughing at you haters right to the bank.

by Anonymousreply 566March 29, 2019 9:21 PM

Bump so we don’t start Part 16 before closing this one.

by Anonymousreply 567March 29, 2019 10:20 PM

Jussie and the Pussycats

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568March 29, 2019 10:26 PM

Jussie Smollett: Actor ordered to pay $130,000 to cover police time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569March 29, 2019 10:30 PM

How bout this thread peters out and we encourage OP on to his brave next step.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570March 29, 2019 10:31 PM

R569 That's a misleading title. They didn't "order" him to pay, they asked him to; and he clearly declined in his response statement. Good luck getting that 100k Chicago.

by Anonymousreply 571March 29, 2019 10:44 PM

I kinda hope someone is keeping an eye this dope for suicide. What a cluster-fuck he created.

by Anonymousreply 572March 29, 2019 10:44 PM

Jussie isn't going to commit suicide!?! He's been vindicated and he's winning the PR game too.

He's not an old white man made of vinegar and sugar water.

by Anonymousreply 573March 29, 2019 11:45 PM

Didn’t he just fly somewhere. I saw somewhere him arriving at an airport (mum of course)?

Plus, he’s up for an NAACP Image Award this weekend. Timing is really everything.

by Anonymousreply 574March 29, 2019 11:51 PM

Hardly vindicated, r573.

by Anonymousreply 575March 29, 2019 11:58 PM

[quote]This woman appears to be totally incompetent. How did she ever get this position?

She’s black. And can’t ever be fired, or she’ll play her “race card”.

by Anonymousreply 576March 30, 2019 1:23 AM

R574 He's up for an acting award for his role on Empire, not an image award. He hasn't made a single person look good.

by Anonymousreply 577March 30, 2019 2:39 AM

He is not winning in the PR game at all (your delusional posts on D L don’t count) 😂

by Anonymousreply 578March 30, 2019 2:45 AM

Chicago PD and CWB came out of this looking like the idiots.

Jussie is just barely collateral damage of their incompetence.

by Anonymousreply 579March 30, 2019 2:45 AM

Go one Jussie. Pick up your award again this year. You deserve it!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580March 30, 2019 3:21 AM

Mr. Never Waste a Crisis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581March 30, 2019 3:55 AM

R580 I'm laughing my ass off. Get that award Jussie! Nice to see a black man finally fucking over corrupt white cops.

And R581 Rahm should go sit down somewhere. We just stopped talking about how crooked he was for covering up those murders. If he wants to be put into the spotlight Jussie and the elites' lawyers will throw him into the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 582March 30, 2019 6:51 AM

[quote]Get that award Jussie! Nice to see a black man fake a hate crime, lie to the police, point a racist finger of accusation at a different ethnic group, then get away with doing it.

Fixed it for ya, r582 .

by Anonymousreply 583March 30, 2019 9:13 AM

Who's whitey gramps? Is that you R583? Nobody is interested in getting back at you. You're old and tired and disadvantaged. Jealous too. I've never been to LSA. Why don't you take YOUR hateful racist bullshit over there old man? See how well you do.

Black is beautiful. Everybody knows that.

by Anonymousreply 584March 30, 2019 9:21 AM

[quote]Black is beautiful.

On some, yes, especially 50 years ago when that actually meant something.

But

Not on you. On you, black is bored, ageist, racist, and looking to stir the shit.

You're the one who thinks it's so great that your boy got away with his crimes.

by Anonymousreply 585March 30, 2019 9:29 AM

[quote]I've never been to LSA

What a pity. I'm certain you bitches were made for each other.

by Anonymousreply 586March 30, 2019 9:31 AM

R586 Racism isn't your look, sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 587March 30, 2019 9:38 AM

Yeah..... smelling bullshit and calling attention to it isn't the same as racism.....sweetie.

Your boy is a criminal.

by Anonymousreply 588March 30, 2019 10:03 AM

And yet, it's clearly not injustice that so deeply troubles you R588. One need only read your posts. I pray that God delivers some healing to your obsessed mind and hateful heart. I forgive you.

by Anonymousreply 589March 30, 2019 10:38 AM

Your boy is a criminal

by Anonymousreply 590March 30, 2019 10:58 AM

R577, they’re called “Image Awards.”

Anyway, he didn’t show up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591March 30, 2019 12:40 PM

And he lost. Big shocker! lol. He’s a true piece of shit. Actually, shit is a higher class than Jussie.

by Anonymousreply 592March 30, 2019 12:56 PM

"Black is beautiful. Everybody knows that."

Funny, r584, it doesn't look so good on you.

by Anonymousreply 593March 30, 2019 1:16 PM

Jussie is HOT. I'd tap that ass any day, any time.

by Anonymousreply 594March 30, 2019 1:22 PM

Knock yourself out, airhead.

by Anonymousreply 595March 30, 2019 1:25 PM

Getting down to the wire, so:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596March 30, 2019 1:30 PM

Closing

by Anonymousreply 597March 30, 2019 1:50 PM

This

by Anonymousreply 598March 30, 2019 1:51 PM

Thread.

by Anonymousreply 599March 30, 2019 1:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600March 30, 2019 1:51 PM

Fuck you Jussie!

by Anonymousreply 601March 30, 2019 2:37 PM

And take your punchable smug face with you.

by Anonymousreply 602March 30, 2019 2:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!