Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

College Admissions Scam, Operation Varsity Blues: Part Five

For when Part Four is full, or your phone has bogged out because the thread got too long.

The mysterious case of the missing mugshots.

Link to Part Four:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 602March 15, 2019 10:58 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 14, 2019 1:17 PM

I hate that the OP of these threads is the anti-gay Jussie stalker.

I wish someone not so racist and homophobic would have started these threads.

by Anonymousreply 2March 14, 2019 3:08 PM

I'm gay, you dumb fuck, and most certainly not a racist. So fuck off and go start your own thread(s)

by Anonymousreply 3March 14, 2019 3:13 PM

It's really their loss, they spend all that money but learn nothing.

by Anonymousreply 4March 14, 2019 3:39 PM

FH knew the feds were investigating didn't she? She probably didn't know when they'd knock on her door though. I think Singer got in trouble for informing some of them about it, and got charged with interfering in the investigation or something.

by Anonymousreply 5March 14, 2019 3:41 PM

Some students are bringing a lawsuit against the guy who lead the bribery ring and some universities because they didn't get into Yale.....I understand being mad at cheating, but Yale is HARD to get into and they might not have gotten in even if it weren't for the cheaters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2019 3:41 PM

Interesting r6 I understand their frustration, but they aren't going to get any money out of the guy. Why give more money to lawyers ?

by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2019 3:43 PM

That's what this Pandora's box has opened, r6. It's a class action lawsuit involving Yale, USC and a bunch of other schools, and this guy, at least. Yeah, more money for lawyers.

by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2019 3:44 PM

@ABC7

Feds uncovered the nationwide college admissions scandal by accident

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 14, 2019 3:48 PM

Everyone is filing suit --

@ABC7

#BREAKING: Class-action lawsuit filed by students against USC, UCLA, other schools in alleged admissions scheme

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 14, 2019 3:49 PM

So it was securities fraud that led to this scam. It usually is the ones busted early that get the best deals.

by Anonymousreply 11March 14, 2019 3:51 PM

I'm beginning to think we have a better chance of seeing the Bezos dick picks than the mugshots

by Anonymousreply 12March 14, 2019 3:56 PM

In part four it was stated why the mugshots won't be released R12.

by Anonymousreply 13March 14, 2019 3:58 PM

[quote] Actually, I thought Lena walked back her rape story.

Please, who would rape her? Helen Keller?

by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2019 4:03 PM

r14 must think only models are raped.

by Anonymousreply 15March 14, 2019 4:06 PM

R15, perhaps R14 is an Italian judge.

by Anonymousreply 16March 14, 2019 4:27 PM

It was just a joke... calm down!! SJWs have their claws out today.

(Doesn’t change the fact she’s completely undesirable)

This clearly shows that rape is an act of violence and not about sex. I can totally see people wanting to be violent against the fugly ho, but can’t see anyone getting any sexual gratification from the act.

by Anonymousreply 17March 14, 2019 4:48 PM

You should stop R17 since you are digging the hole deeper.

by Anonymousreply 18March 14, 2019 4:50 PM

Hi Lens @ R18!

by Anonymousreply 19March 14, 2019 4:52 PM

[quote]It was just a joke... calm down!! SJWs have their claws out today.

Surely you don't think this is helping matters?

by Anonymousreply 20March 14, 2019 4:54 PM

Block r19 and it cleans the joint up nicely.

by Anonymousreply 21March 14, 2019 4:54 PM

What a......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 14, 2019 4:54 PM

the person in r22's poster appears to be reading the paper on the can.

by Anonymousreply 23March 14, 2019 5:10 PM

Could it be arranged to fly them all into Boston on a 737 Max?

by Anonymousreply 24March 14, 2019 5:14 PM

I’m happy to see Lori go down, but I have to admit it makes me sad about Felicity. She really is such a fantastic actress and it will her a great loss for audiences if she never works again. Yes, she made a mistake, but I hope the public can forgive her.

by Anonymousreply 25March 14, 2019 5:15 PM

I think the schools should be sued. This has devalued the degree from each implicated school.

Since Singer has been running this scam, I wonder how many fairly recent graduates will eventually be identified? Something tells me the Willis daughter who went to Brown might be among them.

by Anonymousreply 26March 14, 2019 5:17 PM

From Part Four:

[quote]Do college degrees truly equate a decent salary? Obviously it depends on the field, but I mean in general. I am not a college graduate, but I make 80k a year, and have no student debt (though plenty of other debt, because I am an idiot). I don't know if it is an urban legend, but you used to hear about people with MBAs waiting tables.

Holy fuck! Are you me? Did I write this and forget about it?

by Anonymousreply 27March 14, 2019 5:17 PM

I just read that people are having a hard time watching Jussie on Empire R25. I think it would be hard for people watching Felicity to not think about the scam.

by Anonymousreply 28March 14, 2019 5:20 PM

To the dyslexic person who wrote on Thread Four:

Try to take the grammar nazis with a grain of salt. Look at it as a learning experience, but instead of them saying, “Hey, you mean too, not to,” they just say “oh, dear!”

I’ve been ‘oh deared’ myself, which prompts me to either scour my post to see what I messed up and/or I’ll honestly ask the person why I got one. Personally to me it’s all in good fun and to be honest I’ve learned a lot from some of them.

by Anonymousreply 29March 14, 2019 5:21 PM

Yes, it was weird watching Jussie last night. I’m sure I’d feel the same way about Felicity. Jussie is not a good actor though and will be no great loss to never see him again after Empire ends.

by Anonymousreply 30March 14, 2019 5:24 PM

Don't feel too sorry for Felicity. She's a good actress but she's not a very nice person at all. She can be fake nice but will manipulate and backstab in a minute if it benefits her. No one in Hollywood who knew her was surprised by this.

by Anonymousreply 31March 14, 2019 5:24 PM

Some date this issue to when Brooke Shields was admitted to Princeton.

by Anonymousreply 32March 14, 2019 5:24 PM

So Felicity is rich, I won't feel sorry for her if she never works again, haven't seen her in anything recently anyways...won't be missed.

I don't watch Lori since I don't watch Hallmark so fuck this stupid cunt and her stupid family.

by Anonymousreply 33March 14, 2019 5:29 PM

R31 To be fair, I think most in Hollywood won't hesitate to backstab someone if they believe it will help their career

by Anonymousreply 34March 14, 2019 5:29 PM

R31 I don't follow the career or gossip of Felicity, but have have seen her in a few things. Since this scam was uncovered and we have had multiple threads about it, I heard that she wasn't a nice person. Until now I have never heard a bad word about her. Can you elaborate about that?

by Anonymousreply 35March 14, 2019 5:30 PM

R32 But Brooke admitted even at the time that she wasn't really smart enough to go to Princeton. We all knew her mother engineered it. I can deal with open string-pulling. The point of this SoCal Racket was that the kid's would think they were smart enough to get in. Which means they really are stupider than we can imagine. One kid called up the ringleader to brag about his score increase and asked to take the test again so it would be even higher. Ha!

by Anonymousreply 36March 14, 2019 5:30 PM

Lori's kid might be relieved to be expelled. Seems like she never wanted to be there anyway. Though, it did make good content for her social media. A lot better than "I just graduated high school and I'm unemployed. I'm living in a house my parents bought for me. Because they wanted me to move out of their house. Since none of us has to work, every day is party and game day!"

by Anonymousreply 37March 14, 2019 5:41 PM

R29 I'm the dyslexic person you are talking about. I'm going to have to disagree with you on this. Someone that has a need, like these grammar and spelling trolls, to correct people should look at their lives and try to figure out what they get out of it, because it surely is not to help someone with their fucking spelling.

by Anonymousreply 38March 14, 2019 5:43 PM

Imagine if you were employed by Singer, and your job required you to log in to Blackboard as student clients to complete their assignments for them. "Boss, I have to go home early today. I have to study for Maddysen's test tomorrow. And I have to write Tyler's paper on the Civil War."

by Anonymousreply 39March 14, 2019 5:44 PM

dude, it's a good job if you can get it. parents paid 250k for someone to take the tests.

by Anonymousreply 40March 14, 2019 5:45 PM

R35 Felicity had her bad moments when she was doing theatre, but her worst on the set of Desperate Housewives. That was a toxic set among the women. All of the other "Housewives" hated Teri Hatcher (who could be an oddball loner most of the time) and basically ignored her when they could. Felicity would be fake-nice to Teri then talk crap about her behind her back.

Felicity also screwed over Nicollette Sheridan big time. Nicollette wanted Felicity and Eva (who she thought were her friends) to band together with her so they'd all get a salary raise. Felicity and Eva then ran and told Marc Cherry of Nicollette's plan, putting her on his shit list. Then they both later testified against Nicollette in her lawsuit against Cherry and ABC.

by Anonymousreply 41March 14, 2019 5:48 PM

Because R13 wouldn't just fucking answer the question: it's because the US Marshalls Office generally doesn't release mugshots anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42March 14, 2019 5:50 PM

My neighbor's daughter goes to Marymount, where OJ and Isabella went. First, the school is in crisis mode because the parents are LIVID. Members of the actual crew team have threatened a lawsuit because of the way OJ used their achievements as her own. Marymount was starting to gain in reputation as an elite academic high school, maybe not as good as Marlborough but better than Archer. Well, this makes them look even worse. Neighbor's daughter said that OJ and Bella were typical mean girls and stupid to boot. Everyone was asking how they were admitted to USC and the stories of Lori trying to influence school officials were pretty rampant.

In short, no one is surprised, and although they were happy to see Lori and her evil spawn taken down, Marymount has a new cross to bear.

by Anonymousreply 43March 14, 2019 5:51 PM

Just the ripple effect is astounding R43. So many people and institutions hurt by this.

by Anonymousreply 44March 14, 2019 6:03 PM

R38, well, we’ll agree then. That’s the way I take them, you may take them differently.

by Anonymousreply 45March 14, 2019 6:12 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46March 14, 2019 6:14 PM

Why aren't Chinks called out more for cheating?

by Anonymousreply 47March 14, 2019 6:20 PM

R43 = Fish

by Anonymousreply 48March 14, 2019 6:21 PM

R47 = Fucker Carlson

by Anonymousreply 49March 14, 2019 6:24 PM

I feel like some of the famous tweeting about this might want to shut up and sit silent. I wouldn’t be surprised to see some of those tweets come back to haunt them. I don’t think this type of behavior is all that rare in these circles. Maybe done slightly differently and minus IRS implication but for sure still wielding their fame and power to get their kids spots and advantage others could only dream of.

by Anonymousreply 50March 14, 2019 6:24 PM

I wonder if this will hurt Jade's chances of getting into a really good sorority at USC.

by Anonymousreply 51March 14, 2019 6:30 PM

I'm surprised Northwestern didn't get mired in this. A LOT of celebrity kids go there.

by Anonymousreply 52March 14, 2019 6:31 PM

[quote]Why aren't Chinks called out more for cheating?

In my day, most of the foreign students paid full price and then returned home, so the college didn't care what they did.

Now, most don't go home.

by Anonymousreply 53March 14, 2019 6:33 PM

You couldn’t dream up a more perfect villain for this story if you were writing a novel. Olivia is every useless rich girl stereotype rolled into one person and she’s not even trying to pretend she’s not. Mom was smart enough to delete her Instagram and lay low for a awhile. Not OJ. She’s not giving up that. She only disabled comments on her most recent posts, not the older ones. It’s got to be killing her not to post. I’m sure she wants to put something up in a bikini where she talks about “haterzzz” and puts up a quote falsely attributed to Marilyn Monroe.

If she seemed like a remotely decent person who maybe just struggled academically, she’d get some sympathy. People would be more focused towards the parents for pushing their kid too hard. She’s just as bad though. She’s all about using the experience as an advertising op. There’s not shit about her that makes you feel empathy or root for her.

by Anonymousreply 54March 14, 2019 6:33 PM

Felicity Huffman is a fake, fraud, egotistical fame OBSESSED Hollywood dummy. Her instagram page would lead you to believe she's for causes and social justice but it's all smoke and mirrors and for image. I hope she does heavy jail time and never works again.

by Anonymousreply 55March 14, 2019 6:35 PM

she isn't a decent person. She is shallow as fuck. typical LA type. apple didn't fall far from the tree.

by Anonymousreply 56March 14, 2019 6:35 PM

It may still happen, R52.

I'll say that Doria didn't know, but I have no comment on my dad Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 57March 14, 2019 6:36 PM

Poor Los Feliz Daycare -- part of their shtick is that the toddlers are all entitled and only the connected can apply, so after one half-hearted attempt to make comedy of this college admissions, they gave up and withdrew to laugh at other things:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58March 14, 2019 6:38 PM

Bryan SInger walks around a free man having MJ'ed countless boys but FH gets taken away in cuffs, guns drawn at 6 A..M.

by Anonymousreply 59March 14, 2019 6:38 PM

R54 and she got the news while she was aboard a yacht owned by the Chairman of the USC's Board of Trustees. The girl could be the poster child for DL.

by Anonymousreply 60March 14, 2019 6:38 PM

I hope she dies in a makeup grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 61March 14, 2019 6:40 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 14, 2019 6:41 PM

What is wrong with Felicity's face? Is she cross eyed?

by Anonymousreply 63March 14, 2019 6:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64March 14, 2019 6:42 PM

These schools aren't that great apart from Stanford. WTF is Yale good for?

by Anonymousreply 65March 14, 2019 6:43 PM

cachet, r65.

by Anonymousreply 66March 14, 2019 6:44 PM

Imagine being a lower middle class or working class White or Asian kid . No affirmative action to fall on and no way to bribe your way in .

by Anonymousreply 67March 14, 2019 6:45 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68March 14, 2019 6:46 PM

I would love for one parent to issue a statement along the lines of "I'm sorry, I knew what we were doing was wrong, but I didn't know it was against the law. I was embarrassed that my child had no chance of getting into a good school based on merit, but apparently I am even more stupid than my child is."

by Anonymousreply 69March 14, 2019 6:46 PM

I don't really get what Ann Coulter is trying to achieve these days.

by Anonymousreply 70March 14, 2019 6:48 PM

R70 Attention

by Anonymousreply 71March 14, 2019 6:50 PM

Relevance, r70

by Anonymousreply 72March 14, 2019 6:50 PM

It is her pathetic attempt to remain relevant r70.

by Anonymousreply 73March 14, 2019 6:50 PM

I would love for a parent to be honest and say "look, my kid was not getting into XXX, but I would do anything for my kid and I did."

by Anonymousreply 74March 14, 2019 6:50 PM

I would love for one parent to say: "I'm sorry, me and my kid has the dumb."

by Anonymousreply 75March 14, 2019 6:53 PM

I worked for a tutoring service in an upper-middle-class neighborhood. Lots of parents spend time and money working on improving their children's school performance. And lots of teachers pick up extra money working with kids one on one. How are pushy parents going to get their children to strive in the wake of this scam? Please, excuse me. I must go sharpen my guillotine.

by Anonymousreply 76March 14, 2019 6:55 PM

R43 Tell us more about monster mommy Lori and her hideous spawn!

by Anonymousreply 77March 14, 2019 6:55 PM

The best way to enjoy Ann Coulter is to ignore her.

Back to the thread at hand, has anyone seen Felicicunty or loser Lori in public since their court appearances?

I'm glad to be even more famous now. I looked like so really good on the USC yacht 💕

by Anonymousreply 78March 14, 2019 6:57 PM

So as far as the awful children we have:

*DL ICON OJ

*The daughter who laughed with her proctor and mother

*The Manhattan wigger

*The kid who writes like a drunk 6 year old (and apologized)

Who else???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79March 14, 2019 6:57 PM

I did astoundingly poorly on the PSAT. My guidance counselor said "Well, the world always needs ditch diggers!"

I went on to improve my scores and go to college but don't know that I wouldn't have tried to cheat if I was really desperate.

by Anonymousreply 80March 14, 2019 6:59 PM

I fell asleep the second time I took the SATs (20-25 minute power nap) and was convinced I tanked

My score was 200 points higher

by Anonymousreply 81March 14, 2019 7:01 PM

From this scandal, I learned that you could fake being disabled and get to take tests over 2 days!

by Anonymousreply 82March 14, 2019 7:08 PM

There is nothing wrong with that handwriting. My college roommate's handwriting was even worse, like a 5 year old's.

by Anonymousreply 83March 14, 2019 7:09 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84March 14, 2019 7:12 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85March 14, 2019 7:15 PM

I'd offer her a gig, but we don't like useless social media whores.

by Anonymousreply 86March 14, 2019 7:15 PM

R84 Maybe she can get a partnership with an electrolysis company and fix that Teresa Giudice hairline situation while she's at it. She has a twohead.

by Anonymousreply 87March 14, 2019 7:16 PM

Looks like Princess Polly might have dropped her too.

by Anonymousreply 88March 14, 2019 7:21 PM

R83 if you call nothing wrong with that...there's something wrong with you. It looks like he was having a seizure.

R86 I hate Kris Jenner but she's probably been laughing nonstop since this story broke

by Anonymousreply 89March 14, 2019 7:22 PM

A parent who said NO.

A parent who turned down an offer by college admissions scandal mastermind William “Rick” Singer to pass his son off as a football player to weasel his way into the University of Southern California said the proposal left him feeling “dirty.”

The dad, a Silicon Valley investor, peeled back the curtain on Singer’s pitch to help the teen get into the school through a “side door” in an interview with Axios.

“When you have kids in their junior year of high school, all the parents start talking about college counselors and who they’re using,” said the investor, who said he has not been approached by law enforcement and spoke on condition of anonymity. “Someone had mentioned Singer to me and given me his cellphone number, so I called him up.”

The parent said Singer’s college prep started innocently enough, with him coming to their house four or five times to help their son get his applications in order and practice admissions tests.

“But then it got weird,” he told Axios. “He sort of said, ‘I think I can get your kid into USC, but he’s going to be a football player.’”

“Now my kid only played freshman [high school] football and wasn’t sure he wanted to go to USC, but Singer tells me there would be a spot and he doesn’t actually have to play football,” the dad recalled. “He makes it all sound so reasonable, except that he also says he’ll need a picture and asks if I have one from freshman football.”

The parent said that even though he didn’t express much interest in the offer, Singer kept trying to push it on him.

“He uses the word ‘side door,’” he told Axios. “Something like, ‘Your kid can’t really get in here, but I’ve got a way to get him in the side door.’”

The dad said he and Singer never talked about what such an arrangement would cost because “the idea of doctoring up an application was not my sort of thing.”

“He kept pushing it, but I finally just said to give some other child the opportunity,” he recalled. “One thing you need to know about Singer is that he’s ornery, prickly. … But you’re trying to use him to help your kids, so you end up being extra nice because you don’t want him to be mad.”

Singer pleaded guilty Tuesday, the same day he was among 50 people — including parents, college sports coaches and on-the-take proctors — charged in the sweeping federal case.

The well-off parents who allegedly procured his services include TV actresses Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin.

Though the parent who came forward didn’t take Singer up on his offer, he said he feels uncomfortable for even hearing it out.

“I feel dirty,” he told Axios. “And I didn’t even do anything wrong.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90March 14, 2019 7:33 PM

OJ was probably making $30,000 to upwards of $50,000 per post before the scandal. She's not going to like being poor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91March 14, 2019 7:33 PM

It is the end times you guys. OJ single handedly has made the fucking KARDASHIANS seem tolerable and relatively intelligent.

by Anonymousreply 92March 14, 2019 7:34 PM

hope she saved and invested. she ain't gonna be working for a long time, unless she wants to whore herself out.

by Anonymousreply 93March 14, 2019 7:35 PM

Lol R93 do these bitches ever save or invest?

by Anonymousreply 94March 14, 2019 7:35 PM

That handwriting is appalling. I can’t believe anyone could think this is fine for anyone with a disability over the age of 6.

And r53 Foreign students still pay a fortune and then go home. Most of the Asians and Indians never had any intention of staying here. The Europeans can’t get visas and end up going home too.

by Anonymousreply 95March 14, 2019 7:37 PM

I think that yacht has already sailed r93 probably when she turned 18 if not earlier.

by Anonymousreply 96March 14, 2019 7:37 PM

she will just be living at home for the longest time, until she finds someone to marry.

by Anonymousreply 97March 14, 2019 7:39 PM

It's baffling that parents like R90, with all the resources in the world, are only thinking about college in junior year

by Anonymousreply 98March 14, 2019 7:40 PM

Living at home? Needing a husband? she’s earning more per post that some of us earn in a year. The parents are multi millionaires. If she can’t get herself an apartment who can.

by Anonymousreply 99March 14, 2019 7:41 PM

How do you think Natalie Portman, whose limited vocabulary is highlighted by saying the word "like" 88 times per sentence, managed to get accepted to HARVARD??????

by Anonymousreply 100March 14, 2019 7:45 PM

Are college coaches and counselors a thing across the US? Is it only the elite or do middle class families engage them as well?

by Anonymousreply 101March 14, 2019 7:46 PM

Just need to ask: anyone else see the “we do not accept immunized children” on the site for the high end nursery at r58?

Is there any way that’s innocuous or reasonable (they take very young kids, I have no idea about immunization at that age)? or are we really dealing with rich anti-vaxxers here?

by Anonymousreply 102March 14, 2019 7:47 PM

Oh, Rose!

by Anonymousreply 103March 14, 2019 7:55 PM

....That's a parody R102

by Anonymousreply 104March 14, 2019 7:56 PM

Hallmark has dropped Lori....MARY!

12:35 PM PT -- Hallmark has reportedly cut ties with Lori Loughlin, a longtime collaborator with the company. In a statement obtained by AP, Hallmark Cards Inc. says it has stopped development of all productions involving Lori, adding it was "saddened" by the allegations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105March 14, 2019 7:57 PM

Good R105.

by Anonymousreply 106March 14, 2019 7:59 PM

When does the judge ask for her passport? Doesn't look like she will need it.

by Anonymousreply 107March 14, 2019 8:00 PM

Has anyone checked on the #Hearties?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108March 14, 2019 8:02 PM

[quote] [R489] Private universities in the USA are virtually all non-profits.

How does a non-profit have a $40 billion endowment (Harvard). If you see how USC has transformed its campus and the surrounding area in the last 15 years it is clear that was a billion dollar effort. Private universities are run like corporations with an eye on profits. Even though they are classified as tax-exempt, non-profit entities.

by Anonymousreply 109March 14, 2019 8:02 PM

Oh my god, imagine what must be going on in those households. The screaming, crying, blaming.....whew.

by Anonymousreply 110March 14, 2019 8:06 PM

Come out of the closet, Ethan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111March 14, 2019 8:05 PM

Colleges are now hedge funds with student bodies.

by Anonymousreply 112March 14, 2019 8:06 PM

R105 Joy! I would love to lick her tears of sadness, but I don't want to get coke-tongue.

I was going to say they better hope that house sells, but if it's the one they put up for collateral, I guess they can't? Someone please correct me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113March 14, 2019 8:06 PM

Ew, no...the closet can have Ethan. "I'm disgusted" whatever, buddy.

by Anonymousreply 114March 14, 2019 8:09 PM

I'd never heard of this show before. These frau are fascinating

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115March 14, 2019 8:09 PM

Will Felicity’s agents drop her?

by Anonymousreply 116March 14, 2019 8:10 PM

"When calls the network." Who do you suppose drops the ax? Do they just receive a letter from the legal department?

by Anonymousreply 117March 14, 2019 8:10 PM

Have there been any tweets from celebrities supporting Felicity or Lori?

by Anonymousreply 118March 14, 2019 8:12 PM

How come Lori and Mossimo's other daughter isn't getting dragged? Isn't she considered an influencer too?

by Anonymousreply 119March 14, 2019 8:13 PM

OJ is the best thing to come out of this scandal. Who knew that such a delicious creature existed? She is the gift that will keep on giving. . .or taking, depending on how you look at it.

by Anonymousreply 120March 14, 2019 8:14 PM

Except for Mamet I haven’t seen any. A few of my friends who are celebrity adjacent out in LA have supported Lori but on Instagram live, not in posts, cowards.

by Anonymousreply 121March 14, 2019 8:15 PM

OJ and Billa should start dating and release a song together.

by Anonymousreply 122March 14, 2019 8:15 PM

I hope Valerie Bertinelli is in shape. Maybe she could pick up some of LL's Hallmark gigs.

by Anonymousreply 123March 14, 2019 8:16 PM

R77, not a whole lot more to tell. Marymount and Archer used to be thought of as the place where the rich dumped their stupid daughters but it started changing perceptions within the last decade, sort of like USC. Many are hard working middle class families whose parents put whatever income they have back into their daughter's educations. Some, like my neighbor are from entertainment backgrounds and spotted Lori as a two faced fake right away, which I found interesting. Daughter said that OJ was tolerable but then she started vlogging and became a full on cunt. Even the mean girls hated her.

by Anonymousreply 124March 14, 2019 8:16 PM

No offence meant at ALL r121 but you have friends that support Lori? What are they like? What is Lori like do you know? (She's totally a cunt, right?) Dirt please!

by Anonymousreply 125March 14, 2019 8:16 PM

r98, it's very hard to get kids to focus on college applications much before junior year, and the schools generally discourage any interest (other than registering for SAT and ACT test dates) that early because they're far too busy from September until May getting the seniors squared away.

by Anonymousreply 126March 14, 2019 8:19 PM

R124 any details on her cuntishness? Have you heard anything about Westmount, where Felicity sends her smarter daughter?

by Anonymousreply 127March 14, 2019 8:19 PM

R126 I get the official part of it (SATs and such) but why the fuck wouldn't you be hiring tutors in like 6th grade?

by Anonymousreply 128March 14, 2019 8:23 PM

The rich smart kids in L.A. used to go to Harvard-Westlake prep, I’m surprised that’s changed.

by Anonymousreply 129March 14, 2019 8:24 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130March 14, 2019 8:25 PM

Has Dick Wolf figured out how to turn this into an SVU episode? MILFs turn tricks to get their daughters into Hudson University?

by Anonymousreply 131March 14, 2019 8:26 PM

[Quote]Following the scandal, people demanded that Sephora cut ties with the YouTuber, who boasts nearly 2 million followers on the video platform. Before Sephora took the Olivia Jade x Sephora Collection Bronze & Illuminate palette off their website, customers ripped Olivia in the comments section on the product’s page, demanding that the company remove her product and cancel their partnership.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132March 14, 2019 8:26 PM

R127, Westmount? That's a school for kids with learning disabilities.

R129, the smart kids in LA still go to H-W, Brentwood and Marlborough but because there's such a run on admissions, lots of newer schools have jumped into the fray. That's a reason why Marymount is so upset by the scandal because their academic reputation had started changing. Even newer schools like Windward are thought to be strong second tier. If you're a celeb and your child goes to Wildwood, New Roads, New West, etc. they are probably not strong students.

by Anonymousreply 133March 14, 2019 8:27 PM

I honestly think OJ grew up without any plans or thoughts of attending college. She is set financially for life, and the family will have wealth for generations. She was building a nice "career" as an influencer. Most of her audience and followers were her contemporaries, attending or planning to attend college. Her life as a college student was only to promote her brand. Kids wouldn't be able to relate anymore if she was just hanging out on yachts and going on vacations all the time. She had to look like she had something real to occupy her time.

by Anonymousreply 134March 14, 2019 8:27 PM

R129 I'm an alum!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135March 14, 2019 8:29 PM

My bad R133 the Huffman girl attends WestRIDGE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136March 14, 2019 8:28 PM

Maybe Lori could turn heel and go over to Lifetime and start playing sleazy psychopaths in their movies?

by Anonymousreply 137March 14, 2019 8:29 PM

R125 I didn’t know they knew her! I thought they were both fairly decent guys but I guess I overestimated them. One of them is a hairdresser to the stars, the other works in the costume dept. Both basically said we all need to shut up because we’d all do the same for our kids if we could.

by Anonymousreply 138March 14, 2019 8:30 PM

R134 generations? She and her sister are so dumb, I don't expect it to last 15 years after the parents kick the bucket

by Anonymousreply 139March 14, 2019 8:32 PM

How did Maggie Gyllenhaal, a Harvard Westlake alum, get into Ivy League Columbia?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...

by Anonymousreply 140March 14, 2019 8:33 PM

Westridge is a hoity toity school where the Pasadena elite historically sent their daughters. It was always considered more a finishing school and a place to find the future Rose Queens. Never academically elite.

by Anonymousreply 141March 14, 2019 8:34 PM

I have to say that I do like the idea of Kim Delaney taking Lori's place. In spite of her demons, she could be really good.

by Anonymousreply 142March 14, 2019 8:35 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143March 14, 2019 8:36 PM

What's the deal with Campbell Hall? It seems like every child actor goes there

by Anonymousreply 144March 14, 2019 8:37 PM

Ugh, this Frau at the LA Times doing PR for Lynette....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145March 14, 2019 8:38 PM

I wonder how Netflix will kill off Aunt Becky from Fuller House.

Perhaps uncle Jesse begins a new life with a hot, beefy daddy.

by Anonymousreply 146March 14, 2019 8:39 PM

R144, Campbell Hall is in the valley and has lax standards. Cher and the Jacksons went there.

by Anonymousreply 147March 14, 2019 8:39 PM

@ABC7

COLLEGE ADMISSIONS SCANDAL: California mother files $500 BILLION lawsuit in alleged college admission bribery scam

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148March 14, 2019 8:42 PM

Kay Toy wants $500 Million because her Tiger Mother toils were devalued.

by Anonymousreply 149March 14, 2019 8:43 PM

R146 they finished filming already

by Anonymousreply 150March 14, 2019 8:44 PM

I guess we can delete THESE now

Have the US marshals shown up at her house demanding her passport yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151March 14, 2019 8:45 PM

I hate that we have become a sue happy country. My understanding is you can only sue a school if they did something illegal. They are going to have a hard time holding the school accountable for what an employee did.

by Anonymousreply 152March 14, 2019 8:45 PM

[quote]It's baffling that parents like R90, with all the resources in the world, are only thinking about college in junior year

Why is this "baffling"? Normal parents (and kids) don't obsess about college to such an extent; it's unhealthy and demonstrative of the ridiculous emphasis people place on getting in to a good school. And note that I say that as someone who *got* in to a good school - quite a few, actually, including several named as part of the scandal (UCLA, USC & UT). I honestly didn't give college much of a thought until the second half of junior year; I was too busy focusing on the important stuff (you know, like finishing HIGH SCHOOL first). I applied to seven schools and got into six, presumably because I was third in my class and had a fuckload of excellent extracurriculars.

I guess you need to start sweating this shit early if you're stupid, but that's not the case for those of us who've been kicking ass since day one!

by Anonymousreply 153March 14, 2019 8:46 PM

R148 Billion?

by Anonymousreply 154March 14, 2019 8:46 PM

Shoot, if I was a parent of a kid, or student rejected from any of the named universities, I'd be suing everybody.

Cast a wide net folks, you'll get something!

by Anonymousreply 155March 14, 2019 8:46 PM

I'm so glad I don't know Aunt Becky anymore. She sounds like a real liberal god-mocking piece of work.

I'm not even sure I should pray for her.

by Anonymousreply 156March 14, 2019 8:49 PM

Kay Toy! Jacqueline Susann couldn’t have written this.

by Anonymousreply 157March 14, 2019 8:48 PM

R108, is that supposed to be a picture of a heterosexual relationship?

by Anonymousreply 158March 14, 2019 8:50 PM

R109, you do understand what non-profit means? It means there are no shareholders. How else do you think they get those huge endowments? The profits get put back into the organization instead of being dispersed as dividends.

by Anonymousreply 159March 14, 2019 8:50 PM

Except for the fact you would have to prove your child didn't get into a certain school because of a child from this scam R155. There are many people that look great grade wise and still get rejected from schools.

by Anonymousreply 160March 14, 2019 8:50 PM

The lawsuits are just as bad as the scandal. White Americans have an overweening sense of entitlement -- "that would be MINE if you hadn't taken it from me!" I DESERVE this! I EARNED it! No one has a right to go to these schools! They could pick the student body by lottery and it would not be an actionable offense.

by Anonymousreply 161March 14, 2019 8:53 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162March 14, 2019 9:00 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163March 14, 2019 9:05 PM

Are we about to see a mass frau suicide?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164March 14, 2019 9:06 PM

This case is very serious. It shows how the rich not only game the system, but undermine our public education system.

The Funny part though is this ringleader singer took one look at olivia jade and said, you got to give me a half million for this one.

by Anonymousreply 165March 14, 2019 9:17 PM

For those of you not dyslexic, hold a book up to a mirror, and read it aloud in front of others. Oh dear!

by Anonymousreply 166March 14, 2019 9:18 PM

Has this been posted--Lori getting axed from Hallmark? It's just so much to keep up with here!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167March 14, 2019 9:19 PM

Oops, sorry r130. Ya got there already.

by Anonymousreply 168March 14, 2019 9:20 PM

OJ’s dad had moxie to take $ from his parents foe college and was never even enrolled according to this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169March 14, 2019 9:19 PM

have they expelled all the student felons yet?

by Anonymousreply 170March 14, 2019 9:24 PM

[Quote]When you realize the hour we lose today is the one you were planning on going to the gym 🤣 #DaylightSavingsTime

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171March 14, 2019 9:30 PM

You've GOT to check out Felicity's lifestyle brand shit!

The POMPOSITY!!!

Don't let Lori's resting bitch face take the spotlight off of Felicity's entitlement and smugness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172March 14, 2019 9:32 PM

R170, we appreciate Olivia's contribution to our dynamic student body, and we look forward to her resuming her leadership role on the USC Rowing Team. We're also excited for her to also lead our new Yachting team.

We thank you for your interest.

by Anonymousreply 173March 14, 2019 9:32 PM

[Quote]To all the moms out there, you’re all superheroes and you’re all good enough. Don’t let anyone tell you differently. Treat yourself today and head over to @whattheflicka to snag your new morning essential.

GOOD MOM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174March 14, 2019 9:34 PM

"Felicitations for June" (2018)

HAPPY SUMMER YOU BADASS MOTHERFUCKERS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175March 14, 2019 9:35 PM

[Quote]So when it came to choosing floors for our house in Colorado I knew what I wanted, but I also needed to go with a company that is responsible to its workers and to the environment. As usual, the talented Lonni Paul came to the rescue. She found Armstrong Flooring. They are committed to reduce, reuse, and recycle. The flooring we selected is engineered wood; they make both engineered and solid hardwood in every color, size, and shape you can imagine, which means it’s durable, ecological, and doesn’t cost an arm and a leg.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176March 14, 2019 9:37 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177March 14, 2019 9:40 PM

OMG, the grifting.

by Anonymousreply 178March 14, 2019 9:40 PM

Disgusting Frau bait at 174, Flicka is finished

by Anonymousreply 179March 14, 2019 9:40 PM

PARENTING EXPERT and felon to be Jane Buckingham.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180March 14, 2019 9:41 PM

Do you think it's harder for each of them to try to plea this down since there's so MANY of them charged?

by Anonymousreply 181March 14, 2019 9:43 PM

"For years, Hollywood turned to marketing guru Jane Buckingham to find out what kids really want, drawing on her extensive expertise on the youth zeitgeist. She once charged $2,500 a head to attend her Trend School, a seminar focusing on the consumption habits of Generations X and Y."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182March 14, 2019 9:43 PM

Does anyone believe in innocent before being proven guilty anymore? I understand Hallmark channel's needs to protect their holy roller image but these are just allegations at this point and nothing has been proven. Obviously we all know Aunt Becky is guilty, but I feel like we're in an era of knee jerk reactions by corporations to ax employees before due process is completed.

by Anonymousreply 183March 14, 2019 9:44 PM

The FBI said they want to go after more people in this scam, or find others scams.

by Anonymousreply 184March 14, 2019 9:45 PM

Well, anyone who paid $2500 to this televangelist’s wife looking bitch to discover Gen X’s consumption habits deserved to be taken for a ride.

by Anonymousreply 185March 14, 2019 9:47 PM

R183, Did you feel that way about Bryan Singer with zero criminal charges?

I'm sure you tried him and Kevin Spacey already without the effort of a trial.

by Anonymousreply 186March 14, 2019 9:49 PM

You can't overlook or deny what the tapes show R183. What about the allegations against Kevin Spacey? Should he have been able to keep his jobs?

by Anonymousreply 187March 14, 2019 9:49 PM

They definitely have a case, this went on for years, not just one or two years. How could they not know what their employees were doing etc? They didn't check, negligent etc.

by Anonymousreply 188March 14, 2019 9:51 PM

It's a little unsettling that we are a guilty-first species, but it's literally ALWAYS been this way throughout all of human history, so you might as well shut up and enjoy dragging these rich assholes with the rest of us!

by Anonymousreply 189March 14, 2019 9:51 PM

R183 Was joking. Check out the signature.

by Anonymousreply 190March 14, 2019 9:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191March 14, 2019 9:52 PM

Slightly OT. Many, many years ago DL had a pretty long BI thread about a "successful" long-term Hollywood marriage that featured husband on wife domestic battery on some regular basis. I don't know if CDAN was the source, but it was before he was found out as a probate lawyer. Anyhoo, I can't remember why (it was while ago), but the two couples posters concluded were the best suspects: Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick and Huffmann/Macy. Guess we can cross the latter off?

by Anonymousreply 192March 14, 2019 9:55 PM

Thanks R190, WW for R183 now.

by Anonymousreply 193March 14, 2019 9:55 PM

HuffPo reports that Lori's daughters are to be expelled from USC.

by Anonymousreply 194March 14, 2019 9:56 PM

Good R194, stupid bitches.

by Anonymousreply 195March 14, 2019 9:58 PM

Ha, ha!

by Anonymousreply 196March 14, 2019 9:57 PM

No more being in the center of two younger co-stars for Lori!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197March 14, 2019 10:01 PM

r194 Link it. If huffpuff got that story it would be a scoop, but I'm doubtful this is true.

by Anonymousreply 198March 14, 2019 10:00 PM

No more "HOME & FAMILY" for Lori!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199March 14, 2019 10:02 PM

Do you have a link R194. HP is a mess and I can't find anything about it.

by Anonymousreply 200March 14, 2019 10:03 PM

I still don’t understand When Calls The Heart, which word is the emphasis on?

by Anonymousreply 201March 14, 2019 10:02 PM

There is NOTHING on HP about LL's spawn being kicked out.

by Anonymousreply 202March 14, 2019 10:03 PM

I wish Olivia Jade was allowed to release a statement on Instagram/Youtube. The public needs to hear from Olivia Jade!

by Anonymousreply 203March 14, 2019 10:03 PM

R203 She must be having convulsions. She hasn't posted a selfie in DAYS

by Anonymousreply 204March 14, 2019 10:06 PM

Check out this Heartie crying about Daniel Kissing being killed off of 'When Calls The Heart'!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205March 14, 2019 10:05 PM

Nope, no link. I read it on Twitter, but it was a HuffPo tweet. If it's true, some reliable site will pick itup

by Anonymousreply 206March 14, 2019 10:06 PM

Christopher Mims 🎆 @mims The college admissions scam tipster was a Yale dad who did it in exchange for leniency after being convicted in a pump and dump scheme

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207March 14, 2019 10:07 PM

Holy Fuck! Check out this 2018 Facebook #Hearties video that Lori filmed! She's coked out of her mind! She is also sniffling and rubbing her nose!

Whoever called her a coke fiend looks like they were correct.

Look at these FRAUS!!!! And Lori's NECK!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208March 14, 2019 10:08 PM

Lori's brats have dropped out of USC because they can't deal with the bullying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209March 14, 2019 10:09 PM

I think I hate the Hearties more than the Twihards

by Anonymousreply 210March 14, 2019 10:11 PM

And yet you can't post a link to the tweet R206. If only there was a way to provide a link to the tweet. 🤔

by Anonymousreply 211March 14, 2019 10:10 PM

FACING expulsion, R194, not expelled.

HERE is the Tweet that he got WRONG.

[Quote]Actor Lori Loughlin’s daughters are facing expulsion from the University of Southern California. They are under fire for their past comments on fame and education.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212March 14, 2019 10:12 PM

"We're told Olivia and Isabella never really wanted to go to USC. Our sources say they liked the concept of school principally because of partying, and had their sights set on Arizona State University. That's why Mossimo sent an email saying he wanted to get his daughters "into a school other than ASU!"

Our sources say Olivia in particular "is a mess, despondent and feeling like it's the end of the world."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213March 14, 2019 10:13 PM

I searched HP for the tweet and saw that R212. How hard was it to get the tweet correctly.

by Anonymousreply 214March 14, 2019 10:15 PM

"You can't expel us, we quit!"

by Anonymousreply 215March 14, 2019 10:14 PM

[quote]Our sources say Olivia in particular "is a mess, despondent and feeling like it's the end of the world."

lmao

by Anonymousreply 216March 14, 2019 10:16 PM

LOL R215

by Anonymousreply 217March 14, 2019 10:16 PM

Check out this Heartie's justification for supporting LL -

[Quote]#Hearties remember this @WCTH_TV @hallmarkchannel Henry was GUILTY, Abigail testified for him! STOOD for him! Did any of y’all learn anything from this! He messed up, but we give people 2nd chances, we forgive in Hope Valley!! LOVE and PRAYERS to you @LoriLoughlin #forgiveness💕

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218March 14, 2019 10:16 PM

This previously-posted Heartie prayer MUST be seen again!

[Quote]Heavenly Father, we lift up @LoriLoughlin to you!We pray that Lori is able to open her heart to you.Fill her w/the Holy Spirit!Lord we are all sinners.Forgive us. We can make mistakes or poor choices.Please guide her in her time of need. In J.C. #Hearties #PrayersForLoriLoughlin

[Quote]Amen 🙏🏼. Bring @LorLoughlin to the saving knowledge of salvation through Jesus Christ our Lord 📖 ✝️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219March 14, 2019 10:19 PM

Who the hell are these "hearties?"

by Anonymousreply 220March 14, 2019 10:20 PM

r212, you really are a pissy little princess, aren't you.

kisses!

by Anonymousreply 221March 14, 2019 10:21 PM

A DL-er trolls the praying Heartie:

[Quote]Dear Lord, please make sure that people of color actually appear on #WhenCallsTheHeart. We pray Lord that you actually show what life is really like in reality and not some white supremacist Christian version of heaven in Canada. Amen. Oh, please add some Jews to the show too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222March 14, 2019 10:21 PM

R220

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223March 14, 2019 10:23 PM

R220....

I would be willing to pardon OJ if her next video was entitled "My Honest Opinion of Mommy's Fans"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224March 14, 2019 10:24 PM

Thank you R223.

by Anonymousreply 225March 14, 2019 10:25 PM

I liked Lori's murder mysteries. A shame for the cast if the series is over.

by Anonymousreply 226March 14, 2019 10:27 PM

Jesus R208, I can't even watch it. I'd spend all my money on drugs if I had to deal with that, fuck bribing the schools

by Anonymousreply 227March 14, 2019 10:33 PM

I bet they're really glad they hired Susan Lucci for a series of murder mystery movies now, with having to pull all of Lori's upcoming ones.

by Anonymousreply 228March 14, 2019 10:34 PM

I heard Kristin Davis is available.

by Anonymousreply 229March 14, 2019 10:35 PM

Are all the student felons expelled yet?

by Anonymousreply 230March 14, 2019 10:36 PM

Oh... that post at R209. They can't deal with bullying? They can't? The children of very rich parents who paved their way into a very comfortable life, at the expense of children who do not have that advantage. They can't deal with bullying? What about a life of disadvantage because of the situation you were born into? This is bizarre. I'm pretty fed up with the whole race to the bottom in terms of where victim mentality has gone, but this whole thing is just beyond.

And fuck Felicity Huffman. She's always come across as a holier than though, sanctimonious cunt to me. And once again, I've been proven correct. She is just gross.

by Anonymousreply 231March 14, 2019 10:35 PM

"“They love to talk about how amazing their daughters are,” the source says of Loughlin and Giannulli. “They are very competitive parents and they like to show off.”

SUCKS TO BE YOU NOW!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232March 14, 2019 10:37 PM

Why I wanted my bribes to be counted as IRS Charity Tax Write Offs: The Lori Loughlin Story

by Anonymousreply 233March 14, 2019 10:38 PM

Felicity's shilling is so, so awful. She makes Goop look tasteful and restrained. I guess she doesn't have to worry about replacing her SM person.

by Anonymousreply 234March 14, 2019 10:40 PM

Patiently waiting for the FBI to show up at Lori's mansion, guns drawn, demanding her passport now that she has no reason to return to Canada

by Anonymousreply 235March 14, 2019 10:41 PM

Criminal Felon or Beyond Stupid: Olivia Jade's Crew Photo Shoot Serial

by Anonymousreply 236March 14, 2019 10:42 PM

Mossimo looks like he hires rent boys while Lori is in Canada.

by Anonymousreply 237March 14, 2019 10:42 PM

I love from that other thread: "Mother, May I Go To Stanford?"

by Anonymousreply 238March 14, 2019 10:46 PM

Unless Kim Delaney is willing to switch her booze for cocaine, I don't think she'd make a very good replacement for Lori.

by Anonymousreply 239March 14, 2019 10:47 PM

Every day I learn something new on the DataLounge... "hearties" SMH. Sounds like pirates: Ahoy me hearties!

r218 Classic!

by Anonymousreply 240March 14, 2019 10:48 PM

She's in the remake of NYPD Blue R239.

by Anonymousreply 241March 14, 2019 10:49 PM

OJ, you have NOTHING left to lose! Get on camera and tell us what you think about the Hearties!

by Anonymousreply 242March 14, 2019 10:51 PM

On Twitter, Marcia Cross is worshipping AOC but no Tweets of support for her old pal, Lynette.

by Anonymousreply 243March 14, 2019 10:50 PM

[Quote]She's in the remake of NYPD Blue [R239].

Yes, I know, and she will still be sneaking drinks throughout the filming.

Lori has a special coked-up look and act going on that boozed-up Kim cannot replicate.

by Anonymousreply 244March 14, 2019 10:51 PM

It is amazing how quiet the acting community has been R243

by Anonymousreply 245March 14, 2019 10:52 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246March 14, 2019 10:54 PM

Teri Hatcher was at ComicCon in Liverpool last weekend but no Tweets or Res concerning Felicity.

by Anonymousreply 247March 14, 2019 10:53 PM

From reports, the scammer was a slick talker and since he already has so many crooked connections at USC, he probably pushed many of the parents to that university.

by Anonymousreply 248March 14, 2019 10:55 PM

Nicollette Sheridan produces content for Hallmark! Maybe she can replace Lori!!!

[Quote] A sweet film I created and produced for @hallmark channel...stream it today from @HMNow #allyours #Hallmark hope you enjoy! ❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249March 14, 2019 10:56 PM

Right R245, I've been thinking the same. I guess most of them know that this stuff is widespread and they don't want to comment in case someone they have to suck up to is involved.

I think this is the most outraged the public will get and anyone else named will sort of slide under the radar eventually as Twitter users become bored.

No one wants to burn a bridge.

by Anonymousreply 250March 14, 2019 10:56 PM

What happened to her hair (lack of) R246.

by Anonymousreply 251March 14, 2019 10:58 PM

Eva Longoria is a DIRECTOR now! But no Tweets about Felicity!

[Quote]It’s happening y’all!! I’m SO excited to be directing such a fantastic project 🎥 Get ready 💅🏽💄 #Glamorous #DirectorMode

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252March 14, 2019 10:58 PM

Love that The CBS Evening News ended the broadcast with a segment on the once homeless boy from New Jersey who got into 17 universities! Also SO happy that anonymous donors have pledged to pay for his school, room and board!

Kids like him should be the ones making headlines and given a platform to share their story to millions, not those like OJ.

by Anonymousreply 253March 14, 2019 11:00 PM

Just want to add props for r190. I didn’t see it either.

Good catch.

by Anonymousreply 254March 14, 2019 11:01 PM

Hallmark could do what they did with Roseanne - kill off the character and let her daughter become the new super-sleuth.

by Anonymousreply 255March 14, 2019 11:00 PM

I’m waiting for the cast of The Big Bang Theory to post their photo of support.

by Anonymousreply 256March 14, 2019 11:02 PM

Holy Fuck! Besides the #Hearties, there are also #Chessies who support that Chesapeake Shores show that Desperate Housewives alum Jesse Metcalfe stars in on HALLMARK.

Here's how this #Chessie describes herself:

[Quote]I'm a diehard soccer fan (Juventus) ⚽ Love my family my two granddaughters 👭are my life ❤ Hallmark movies and Chesapeake Shores are my favorites #Chessies ❤

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257March 14, 2019 11:03 PM

This thread is basically like three people posting over and over again. Check your trolldar.

I'd much rather hear obsessive reporting on Trump's crimes. I'll be over on the treason threads.

by Anonymousreply 258March 14, 2019 11:06 PM

Thoughts and prayers for the Hearties!

Also, whoever does the costumes for this show must hate Lori

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259March 14, 2019 11:08 PM

At least she doesn’t have a scripture quote, 🙏, or mention Jesus. Daria gets a pass.

by Anonymousreply 260March 14, 2019 11:07 PM

Also, the starter of this thread is heavily invested in Jussie Smollett, also. Two favorite topics to deflect from real news. They hope to monopolize this board with multiple threads on a played out story.

by Anonymousreply 261March 14, 2019 11:09 PM

You can always block these threads R261.

by Anonymousreply 262March 14, 2019 11:11 PM

Lori and her husband have plenty of money (obviously).

Why would any non-desperate actress want to do this Hallmark crap?

by Anonymousreply 263March 14, 2019 11:12 PM

True - but better to block the trolls who are creating and commenting in them.

by Anonymousreply 264March 14, 2019 11:13 PM

[quote] I love from that other thread: "Mother, May I Go To Stanford?

Lolololol!!!!

"Mother, May I Go To USC: The Ruin of Olivia Jade" coming to Hulu this spring.

by Anonymousreply 265March 14, 2019 11:14 PM

Interesting how tacky/trashy/B-grade is the list of thus-far known participants. A poster on a previous installment of this thread put it as, "gangster-ish." Suspect there are plenty of more A-list celebs/rich mucky-mucks involved in this. That is why the silence from many quarters.

Of course, another factor would be, the A-listers/heavy hitters get this from the schools without having to participate in criminal fraud scams. I'm not even talking about "legacy" admits. I mean, bigger-name celebs or heavy hitters from other sectors. Brooke Shields' mom probably did not bribe anybody at Princeton, same with Joe Biden for his grandkids. They give preference admits to big names like this regardless.

by Anonymousreply 266March 14, 2019 11:21 PM

R261 is all over the Facebook thread. He's very upset about Facebook being down for so long. 15 posts about it so far.

Proven Russian-influenced Facebook is so much less of a "diversion" than Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman.

by Anonymousreply 267March 14, 2019 11:23 PM

" the kid's would think they were smart enough to get in."

Oh, the irony.

by Anonymousreply 268March 14, 2019 11:26 PM

r261 Would you kindly STFU? These stories are DL catnip and the threads are the most fun I've had in weeks. God, wherever there is joy to be had there's always some negative nancy like 261 to bring everyone down or start some political trump-related BS. Go back to church Mary!

by Anonymousreply 269March 14, 2019 11:27 PM

I don't understand why this is a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 270March 14, 2019 11:27 PM

With a tip of the hat to Charlene.

I've been to USC.

Now they all hate me

'Cause I spent spring break

On a yacht.

And Mom's lost her job

But I just can't sob

'Cause I'm a self absorbed twat.

I wear a big frown

'Cause my Twitter's shut down

With no posts for you to see..

I hate my mom and dad

'Cause it's always

All about me.

by Anonymousreply 271March 14, 2019 11:28 PM

I'm sorry you have the knives out for me r261 I have no idea why you do or who you are. You go do your thing, we will do ours.

by Anonymousreply 272March 14, 2019 11:28 PM

Has Olivia Jade been to Hope Valley with Mommy?

by Anonymousreply 273March 14, 2019 11:30 PM

Huffman looks awful in the pic at R246

by Anonymousreply 274March 14, 2019 11:30 PM

Lori Loughlin was interviewed by the Christian Broadcast Network in 2014. Here's one part-

[quote] Lori: I do believe in God. I was raised Catholic.

[quote] CBN: Okay, how does that affect your choices in what you do?

[quote] For me personally, I was always very thoughtful about projects that I chose for myself. I would say to myself, “Can my father watch this?” .... And then when I had children … I always thought, I don’t want to do anything that one day might rear its ugly head and my children have to pay the price for that.

by Anonymousreply 275March 14, 2019 11:32 PM

R271 Billa can be the featured artist.

by Anonymousreply 276March 14, 2019 11:32 PM

Felicity's Flicka site is fucking nauseating. What an asshole she is.

by Anonymousreply 277March 14, 2019 11:32 PM

"Blinging on a Budget!" with Olivia Jade!

(With comments disabled, of course)

From March 1, 2019.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278March 14, 2019 11:36 PM

WOW!!!!!! In the two hours since I posted those links to Felicity's vanity site, whattheflicka, it's been TAKEN DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCRUBBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 279March 14, 2019 11:38 PM

I noticed that myself, r279.

by Anonymousreply 280March 14, 2019 11:41 PM

Wow r279 Damn, that was some good stuff too. I wonder if the host pulled it down because of what she is involved with? She could have violated the site TOS. Her Twitter and Instagram are still up...for now.

by Anonymousreply 281March 14, 2019 11:42 PM

Whattheflicka also has a deleted Twitter account.

The purging begins!

by Anonymousreply 282March 14, 2019 11:42 PM

I wonder when (if) she will delete her Twitter account R279. I don't think even a good crisis management company can help her now.

by Anonymousreply 283March 14, 2019 11:44 PM

Look at the header she has on her Twitter account. Photoshopped glamour shots plus a love photo with her "partner in CRIME since we met."

That is not her body on the right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284March 14, 2019 11:46 PM

[quote] Our sources say Olivia in particular "is a mess, despondent and feeling like it's the end of the world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285March 14, 2019 11:46 PM

It was an e-commerce site wasn't it? Or did her buy links direct elsewhere? Could be the feds pulled it for examination.

by Anonymousreply 286March 14, 2019 11:47 PM

Felicity has a few things in her favor:

* Her crime was a lot less (in scope and in cash)

* Her daughters are still in high school so they haven't stolen a place yet.

* Her daughters aren't being vapid cunts all over the internet

by Anonymousreply 287March 14, 2019 11:47 PM

It's very possible that she/her team pulled the site themselves

by Anonymousreply 288March 14, 2019 11:47 PM

But it's wild how it happened RIGHT when we focused on it.

BTW, Felicity's ego is as big as Lori's.

by Anonymousreply 289March 14, 2019 11:48 PM

Of course they did.

by Anonymousreply 290March 14, 2019 11:48 PM

R287 And they didn't pull off the scheme for the younger daughter .

by Anonymousreply 291March 14, 2019 11:50 PM

Felicity and Lori are cut from the same cloth, one's just a bit more finely spun. Both selfish, narcissistic phony cunts.

by Anonymousreply 292March 14, 2019 11:52 PM

R111 Is that Olivia Jade pretending to be a guy?

by Anonymousreply 293March 14, 2019 11:51 PM

In the end does it matter since it seems her career is dead at this point R287. Anything she is in she would be a distraction.

by Anonymousreply 294March 14, 2019 11:51 PM

Will 'When Calls The Heart' reshoot Lori's scenes with another actress?

(I refuse to go to another thread about it).

by Anonymousreply 295March 14, 2019 11:53 PM

The best thing Felicity and Lori can hope for now is the investigation widens and numerous OTHER actresses are named. (And they are probably naming some themselves to cut a deal)

by Anonymousreply 296March 14, 2019 11:55 PM

What reporter or tv shows will Lori & Flicka go to as part of their "I'm sorry" tours? The View would not be friendly, Robin Roberts has probably washed her hands of these types, Gayle King will chew them up and spit them out, both Colbert and Seth Meyers have roasted them. Maybe silly Jimmy Fallon? I can't imagine who would be soft on them? Any ideas DL?

by Anonymousreply 297March 14, 2019 11:57 PM

I am curious as to which of them knew this was coming. I think Felicity did, or at least I think I read that she knew there was an investigation. Springer got in trouble for informing some of his "clients". I'm horrible for wishing they had no idea that hell was about to rain down on them, as they're such smug asshloles. Imagine your life just suddenly imploding like that?

I'm not usually like this, but these twats just rub me the wrong way.

by Anonymousreply 298March 14, 2019 11:57 PM

r294 Maybe after Felicity spends a few years in Prison, she can come back and do a hagsploitation movie. That's about all I can see for her. Judging from that DM photo I posted upthread, she's already most of the way there in the hag department. I don't know if she can pull camp off, I never watched DH.

Disgustingly, I can see Lori coming back on the Christian circuit and probably do quite well. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 299March 14, 2019 11:59 PM

r298 It was for sure Felicity that knew. That's why TMZ was surprised about the raid. They knew she had advance notice. Lori might have known and taken off to let Mr. Lori deal with the unpleasantness. Bitch really kept her comings and goings undercover. Only that courtroom sketch, where we have a bunch of Felicity in various stages of mess. I wish we could have seen her get rousted. In for a penny...

by Anonymousreply 300March 15, 2019 12:01 AM

Prayers for fraus

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301March 15, 2019 12:04 AM

Olivia could have turned her instagram/YouTube following into a makeup line. Her gullible fans would believe that she actually worked hard day and night to create it just for them and she could have had years of praise from the fawning press for being a "self-made businesswoman" (LOL) . But no, her mother wanted to be able to brag about her daughter, and she herself wanted the college experience (without the icky studying part). Oh, well.

by Anonymousreply 302March 15, 2019 12:08 AM

Even loughlin herself did an interview where she said she never pushed her kids academically, or expected them to make straight As, what a terrible mother.

Also, the mother of the actual champion pole vaulter whose picture was taken from the internet, and photoshopped for the corrupt applicants has spoken out, and said she's sad about all of this, and feels terrible for the actual athletes who were denied acceptance and scholarships because of the scammers. I'd sue the families who illegally used her son's photo if I were her.

by Anonymousreply 303March 15, 2019 12:16 AM

What's lowkey funny is that clearly these kids were all too stupid to get into these schools, and now everyone knows it. I mean it's not like their parents couldn't afford the price of a top school, and they needed to lie for scholarships. These kids literally were just too dumb to get in.

I find it hard to believe that the majority of the students didn't know what was going on, as was reported.

by Anonymousreply 304March 15, 2019 12:22 AM

The curse of Amityville struck both LL and Meg Ryan...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305March 15, 2019 12:23 AM

R6 why would these Stanford students complain about not getting into USC if they were at Stanford? Yale, sure, maybe, but USC?

by Anonymousreply 306March 15, 2019 12:43 AM

[quote] I'd sue the families who illegally used her son's photo if I were her.

That raises an interesting question. What would be the legal cause of action ? Just off the top of my head unless the photo was protected by copyright I can't see the basis for action or damages. With the photoshopping done it certainly wasn't identity theft.

by Anonymousreply 307March 15, 2019 12:46 AM

Stanford is every bit as good as an Ivy in terms of future prospects.

by Anonymousreply 308March 15, 2019 12:51 AM

Here is the full indictment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309March 15, 2019 12:53 AM

I call bullshit on the girls not returning because of bullying. School is still in break. This was a convenient way for them to get out of Dodge before they're expelled.

by Anonymousreply 310March 15, 2019 1:03 AM

I hope the parents of rejected students sue all of these schools, just so we can get the discovery and learn how discriminatory the admissions process is (towards Asians, whites, etc.) and how it plays favorites.

by Anonymousreply 311March 15, 2019 1:07 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312March 15, 2019 1:18 AM

This is my first time seeing this little clip of Lori at the beginning of this video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313March 15, 2019 1:23 AM

When did a somewhat good-looking Italian guy turn into a deer-in-the-headlights, old Jewish guy? Aging is a bitch!

by Anonymousreply 314March 15, 2019 1:22 AM

Methinks Mossimo benefitted from the Target crowd confusing him with Moschino.

by Anonymousreply 315March 15, 2019 1:23 AM

R311 Well, that's tricky because the class-action lawsuit against the fraudsters was launched by an Asian mom (Mrs. Toy) whose son didn't get ito his first-pick university.

by Anonymousreply 316March 15, 2019 1:25 AM

I guess it HADN'T been filmed. Guess Aunt Becky will be out of town this season

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317March 15, 2019 1:28 AM

Have all the students felons been expelled yet?

by Anonymousreply 318March 15, 2019 1:46 AM

R318, I haven't heard of any students being expelled yet.

by Anonymousreply 319March 15, 2019 1:48 AM

USC is in panic mode. Paying shitloads to PR firm to handle fall out.

by Anonymousreply 320March 15, 2019 1:50 AM

R320, they have to dump their AD. But they first have to appoint a President. They just have an interim.

by Anonymousreply 321March 15, 2019 1:52 AM

[quote]Have all the student felons been expelled yet?

R318, you've asked this question THREE TIMES in the past 100 posts alone, and IIRC another FIVE OR SIX TIMES before that. Aside from Aunt Becky's spawn, it's unlikely the kids will be expelled, mostly for the same reasons they weren't indicted: it's essentially impossible to prove all but a handful of them had any idea what was going on. That's not to say they *didn't* know exactly what was happening, but rather it's not something school administrators could prove. Perhaps, ironically, the *schools* could readily be sued if they expelled any kids without knowing for absolute certain that they knew about the entrance scheme.

You may get OJ out, but considering she's the only one who's a "public figure" in a realistic context, she's most likely the only potential option, so you might wanna let it go.

by Anonymousreply 322March 15, 2019 1:54 AM

In business, one day you're in, and the next day you're out. Auf wiedersehen, Bill.

"The fallout from the college admissions scandal has begun. On Thursday, Bill McGlashan, a managing partner at TPG Growth, the venture arm of private equity firm TPG, announced he was stepping down. At the same time TPG released a statement saying they were terminating him. McGlashan also stepped down from the board of TPG-backed movie studio STX Entertainment.

This outcome was inevitable. McGlashan stands accused by federal authorities of [bold]bribing college officials to admit his son into USC, under fraudulent pretenses.[/bold] It would be impossible for him to remain on company boards or with TPG when he stands the chance of ending up in prison. There is the irony that McGlashan is also a co-founder of the Rise Fund, which seeks to make ethically minded investments to improve society."

by Anonymousreply 323March 15, 2019 1:58 AM

R232 Ethics had nothing to do with it...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324March 15, 2019 2:02 AM

Mom ensnared in college admissions scam hosted Gillibrand fundraiser last week

Here’s a political endorsement Dems don’t want. Alleged college scammer Jane Buckingham — the marketing CEO accused of paying $50,000 for her son to get into the University of Southern California — was a co-host of a Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand fund-raiser days before the indictments hit.

Buckingham is listed as a co-host for a high-end Beverly Hills, Calif., event at the home of Los Angeles FC owner Larry Berg and his wife, Allison, last Saturday to fund Gillibrand’s exploratory 2020 presidential run.

Co-hosts also included Will Ferrell, “Scandal” creator Shonda Rhimes and her über agent Chris Silbermann, plus Harvard MBA and author Samantha Ettus. It cost donors $2,800 to be a co-host of the event.

Meanwhile, Buckingham’s scandalized son Jack came clean in the Hollywood Reporter by telling the magazine: “I know there are millions of kids out there both wealthy and less fortunate who grind their ass off just to have a shot at the college of their dreams. I am upset that I was unknowingly involved in a large scheme that helps give kids who may not work as hard as others an advantage over those who truly deserve those spots.”

Buckingham allegedly explored the same scam for her daughter Lilia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325March 15, 2019 2:02 AM

The Georgetown bitch will be out. The proctor was next to her during the test.

As for the rest, who knows

by Anonymousreply 326March 15, 2019 2:03 AM

Have Lori’s Heartie co-stars commented at all?

by Anonymousreply 327March 15, 2019 2:09 AM

[quote] I hope the parents of rejected students sue all of these schools, just so we can get the discovery and learn how discriminatory the admissions process is (towards Asians, whites, etc.) and how it plays favorites.

How are the schools discriminatory towards whites? Most of the student body is white and now we know why.

by Anonymousreply 328March 15, 2019 2:24 AM

Using WHEN CALLS THE HEART ❤️ in the title of these threads would have made more sense.

I keep thinking James Van Der Beek has some part in all this because of the thread title.

by Anonymousreply 329March 15, 2019 2:25 AM

These threads have been gold, they combine all the things DL loves to discuss and gleefully insult: B-list celebs; West Side LA; cunty frau moms; spoiled crotchfruit; snooty colleges & white collar crime stings. Please don't stop.

by Anonymousreply 330March 15, 2019 2:28 AM

Lori is replaceable. She's not Marlon Brando. So now all of the cast, crew, producers and writers of Fuller House have their jobs endangered because of the McLaughlin/Gianulli fuckery? No. Just no. Kill off Aunt Becky or recast her.

by Anonymousreply 331March 15, 2019 2:29 AM

I thought Fuller House was ending next season.

by Anonymousreply 332March 15, 2019 2:33 AM

R331 they'd never cancel Fuller House over a guest star. It's the final season anyway. Hell, even if this happened during the original Full House, they would just send Becky to cover the news in Japan or some shit. She's never been essential to the formula.

by Anonymousreply 333March 15, 2019 2:34 AM

This thread has engendered an interesting discussion re the current hierarchy of high schools in west LA these days. Besides Marlborough, Brentwood and H-W where do the elite like to send their kids? How does Buckley rate, it used to be considered a top draw. Or is it being in the Valley a negative. Same as Campbell Hall.

by Anonymousreply 334March 15, 2019 2:34 AM

Lori’s daughters are entitled dipshits, but now I feel a tad sorry for them since it turns out that they wanted to go to Arizona State, but that wasn’t good enough for Papa Mossimo - the guy who designs crappy jean jackets and print leggings for Target. The King of trailer couture - embarassed that his spawn wanted to go to ASU!

by Anonymousreply 335March 15, 2019 2:35 AM

The Macys are maintaining a low profile and thanking Gawd there's another 'high-profile celebrity' in this shit.

by Anonymousreply 336March 15, 2019 2:36 AM

Oh please, those brats didn’t really want to go to ANY college, just YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 337March 15, 2019 2:37 AM

On the contrary, r336--the Macys (or at least the missus) are directly in the radar.

by Anonymousreply 338March 15, 2019 2:39 AM

R336 I think the best thing for the Macys is that their daughters aren't vapid little shits all over the internet. They're not even verified on Instagram!

by Anonymousreply 339March 15, 2019 2:40 AM

The only thing I wanna know is where the LA elite send the kids who actually graduate having read a book. Surely SOME of these rich people want to have progeny that can read and write.

by Anonymousreply 340March 15, 2019 2:45 AM

R334, the so called Big Three, Marlborough, HW and Brentwood also have legacy admissions but chances are good that if a kid goes there, they are very bright. Pasadena Poly would be considered in the top group but because they're in Pasadena, they're not a celebrity kid magnet. If your kid isn't smart enough for the Big 3 but is still smart, a local like Windward has become very popular as has Geffen. Loyola for boys is considered top notch Lots of celebrity kids at New Roads and Wildwood where there is NO homework. The philosophy is that time at home should be with their families and schoolwork is done at school. Believe it or not, there are a lot of celebrity kids at public Beverly Hills High, Palisades High, Santa Monica High and Malibu High.

by Anonymousreply 341March 15, 2019 2:48 AM

"I feel like some of the famous tweeting about this might want to shut up and sit silent. I wouldn’t be surprised to see some of those tweets come back to haunt them."

Seriously, is Don Jr gonna keep pretending he got into college on his own merits?

"The View would not be friendly, Robin Roberts has probably washed her hands of these types, Gayle King will chew them up and spit them out, both Colbert and Seth Meyers have roasted them. Maybe silly Jimmy Fallon? I can't imagine who would be soft on them? Any ideas DL?"

Miss David Muir?

by Anonymousreply 342March 15, 2019 2:49 AM

Thanks r341. Where does Buckley rank? Beatty and Bening sent their kids there, and I think the Kardashians also went there.

by Anonymousreply 343March 15, 2019 2:52 AM

Hollywood Crisis Manager weighs in. I agree.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344March 15, 2019 2:56 AM

R343, Buckley is a valley version of Wildwood. Not an academic school.

by Anonymousreply 345March 15, 2019 2:57 AM

R329 I respectfully disagree. As much of a cunt Lori might be (and Felicity) this is far, far, FAR bigger than those two twats, (Let alone that painfully stupid name for Lori's now ex-show), and it's just going to keep growing, as the feds have said there are more charges to come, and lawsuits continue. Who knows what big name may be in their next net?

Even if any further charges are no-names, the ramifications are much so bigger than any celebrity. The way this continues to balloon is truly amazing, infuriating yet delicious. I think the thread title should remain the name the FBI gave this investigation--this will also be helpful for future searches.

by Anonymousreply 346March 15, 2019 2:58 AM

"Love that The CBS Evening News ended the broadcast with a segment on the once homeless boy from New Jersey who got into 17 universities! Also SO happy that anonymous donors have pledged to pay for his school, room and board!"

Who applies to 17 different schools? I smell a rat.

by Anonymousreply 347March 15, 2019 2:58 AM

I have zero idea how the application process works. R317 Isn't there an application fee they have to pay each time? How could this kid afford 17 application fees?

by Anonymousreply 348March 15, 2019 3:00 AM

Sorry, my application fee question was meant for r347 but if anyone knows the answer, I am very curious. Also if there is a fee, how much is it on average?

by Anonymousreply 349March 15, 2019 3:02 AM

Phil Mickelson and Joe Montana hired the scammer but swear they didn't engage in any fraud - sure, Jan!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350March 15, 2019 3:01 AM

Remember on the original Full House when Aunt Becky taught teen DJ that the trick to wearing makeup was to make it look like you weren’t wearing any at all? She should have taught her real-life turd of a daughter the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 351March 15, 2019 3:04 AM

[quote] Most of the student body is white

R328 has never been on UCLA campus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352March 15, 2019 3:14 AM

The fees were probably waived since he's homeless, R348.

by Anonymousreply 353March 15, 2019 3:14 AM

This should help people realize it’s not Republican vs. Democrats. It’s ultra rich versus everyone else. The political parties are the rich playing to different people’s dreams, beliefs, weaknesses, paranoias.

They say what they’re supposed to say and attend “charitable” banquets but when it really comes down to it, most of them are the same. Trump was a pervert asshole way back when and they’d all mingle together. He’s only on the outs now with them because it looks good for them to spew about how horrible he is. He’s no different than he was 15 years ago.

They’re so concerned about the environment or the poor or war - at least in interviews - but in real life they’re private jetting, buying those blood diamonds, making secret donations to get that homeless shelter built on the other side of town, and doing shit like this college stuff.

They’re not so bleeding heart liberal or so God fearing and family. They’re self absorbed, entitled assholes working their PR.

by Anonymousreply 354March 15, 2019 3:18 AM

The Marymount girls are not pleased with Harlow at R163 and they're sounding off in the comments.

by Anonymousreply 355March 15, 2019 3:22 AM

I want someone to add up everything Lori has spent on education (the fraud, private school tuition, USC tuition, any tutors, etc) show it to her, and then remind her that she has two idiots to show for it.

by Anonymousreply 356March 15, 2019 3:30 AM

Oh please, 99% of CEOs are sociopaths. This is normal behavior for them. That lawyer is the stupid one...

And most of these kids are so ungrateful and don't deserve their parents' efforts to get them in to Universities, like that OJ, what a fucking cunt, I would fucking disown her. Parents spent 500k and she has the audacity to say she wasn't didn't want to go etc.

Kids are ungrateful and spoiled brats.

by Anonymousreply 357March 15, 2019 3:32 AM

So we’re both OJ and Isabella her sis “attending” SC?

by Anonymousreply 358March 15, 2019 3:34 AM

"The Bling Ring Heists Academia!"

A new Netflix series.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359March 15, 2019 3:36 AM

I would be pissed that I was losing so much dough off the influencer deals if I was OJ. that was a lot of scratch!

by Anonymousreply 360March 15, 2019 3:37 AM

R352, UCLA's racial breakdown is Asian 28.6%, White 27%, Hispanic 21.7%, African American 3.2%.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361March 15, 2019 3:40 AM

Put a scarf on her in the photo a r246 and she looks just like Little Edie Beale.

by Anonymousreply 362March 15, 2019 3:44 AM

They WERE attending USC, they've quit.

by Anonymousreply 363March 15, 2019 3:45 AM

Does Felicity wear a wig? From the pic in r246, it looks like she hasn't any hair at the top of her head.

by Anonymousreply 364March 15, 2019 3:48 AM

I was thinking the same thing r364. Rather sad wigs she's been wearing though if that's the case. Maybe she went nuts and chopped her hair off. Hard to tell from one photo, but she looks addled.

by Anonymousreply 365March 15, 2019 3:51 AM

Any more about Joe Montana?

by Anonymousreply 366March 15, 2019 3:53 AM

3 days ago OJ said she was going to the Bahamas for spring break...now she broken hearted. What idiot parents.

by Anonymousreply 367March 15, 2019 3:56 AM

Lori’s character in that cancelled show dressed like a Mormon

by Anonymousreply 368March 15, 2019 4:00 AM

No thread asking if Lori, felicity or oj’s pussies stink?

by Anonymousreply 369March 15, 2019 4:02 AM

Mossimo looks ashamed.

by Anonymousreply 370March 15, 2019 4:11 AM

[quote]A spokesperson for the Department of Justice confirmed to TheWrap that mug shots are only released by the U.S. Marshals “under very specific circumstances that do not apply here,

No mugshots???!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371March 15, 2019 4:15 AM

Ugh...it's been 5 hours since the last post. I guess we're finally losing steam.

by Anonymousreply 372March 15, 2019 4:16 AM

What? Losing steam? Noooo!!

by Anonymousreply 373March 15, 2019 4:18 AM

Hallmark has cut ties with Lori

by Anonymousreply 374March 15, 2019 4:24 AM

R328, are you dense? Whites and Asians have to have much better grades and SAT scores than blacks and Hispanics? There's your discrimination right there -- treating people differently just based on race.

by Anonymousreply 375March 15, 2019 4:27 AM

Why did they release this.....not that I'm complaining.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376March 15, 2019 4:28 AM

I have heard that many Asians get tutors from a young age, probably since grade school.

by Anonymousreply 377March 15, 2019 4:37 AM

Do we think Lori’s girls were aware of this? It was on the news that one boy got to college and the counselor said I see you run track and he didn’t and didn’t know it said that on his application.

by Anonymousreply 378March 15, 2019 4:46 AM

R378 Some articles have stated that the girls took pictures of themselves on indoor rowing machines as part of them pretending to be on a crew team.

by Anonymousreply 379March 15, 2019 4:51 AM

OJ was CC'd on emails

by Anonymousreply 380March 15, 2019 4:56 AM

They were notified in advance that they were under investigation.

by Anonymousreply 381March 15, 2019 5:00 AM

You know their kids are part of this scam and will be interviewed by the FBI. Both lori's and Felicity's kids were conveniently out of the country. That Oliva Jade was on the yacht of the Chair of USC. So yes, USC is complicit in this scam.

by Anonymousreply 382March 15, 2019 5:04 AM

Was the yacht in the Bahamas?

by Anonymousreply 383March 15, 2019 5:06 AM

R382 Felicity's family was at home when the cops showed up. And the transcript said the reason they didn't do the scam for their younger daughter is that she would've figured it out.

by Anonymousreply 384March 15, 2019 5:12 AM

I thought that the kids were out of the country and felicity was leaving too, after the FBI told her not too. I could be wrong. The kids have not been seen.

by Anonymousreply 385March 15, 2019 5:16 AM

r382 it's not what LEOs know, it's what the DA can prove. That holds for the kids, and for anyone else involved in the scandal. Because it's complicated, it's possible a lot of A listers are involved, but have lawyered up to the point where the DA is holding off on charging them. They might even be "co-operating with investigators" essentially negotiating the outcome. That's another perk of the rich.

by Anonymousreply 386March 15, 2019 5:18 AM

Also, I have not seen it reported what university that felicity scammed to get her kid into. Do you know? Have the article/source for this?

by Anonymousreply 387March 15, 2019 5:18 AM

she's also been dropped by Netflix Fuller house. sorry if it's been posted.

by Anonymousreply 388March 15, 2019 5:19 AM

R388 Just photoshop her in.

by Anonymousreply 389March 15, 2019 5:25 AM

R387 her daughter is still in HS/applying to schools

by Anonymousreply 390March 15, 2019 5:28 AM

What about the Cindy Crawford infomercials Lori Loughlin appears in, where Cindy's creams have tricked Lori's skin into thinking it's younger? Enough with the tricks!

by Anonymousreply 391March 15, 2019 5:28 AM

Funny thing is this was the scam that cindy was going to use. ha ha

by Anonymousreply 392March 15, 2019 5:30 AM

I’ll hire her !!

Felecity that is.

by Anonymousreply 393March 15, 2019 5:32 AM

"The star of Full House and much more" Lori Loughlin says her skin is looking not older, but younger!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394March 15, 2019 5:32 AM

This is why family wealth rarely survives subsequent generations

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395March 15, 2019 5:33 AM

[R395] Yup

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396March 15, 2019 5:37 AM

I don’t completely get why Hallmark cut ties with Lori.

by Anonymousreply 397March 15, 2019 5:37 AM

"America's Sweetheart" Lori Loughlin says Cindy Crawford's special melons will help you recapture your youth. She's feeling really good about her skin right now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398March 15, 2019 5:38 AM

I'm wondering if the scams and payoffs continued after admissions. In one video, LL's daughter says, "Not sure how many classes I'm gonna attend," or something like that. She said she wanted to participate in game days and partying, though. I was wondering how she was even passing classes to get to the following semester.

by Anonymousreply 399March 15, 2019 5:52 AM

I also doubt that LL's daughter was ever living in her "dorm room" that she posted on YouTube. It had two twin beds in one room. Supposedly, she had a roommate. I think she used the dorm as a place to showcase the things she bought on Amazon Prime (sponsor). I doubt the dorm room even had enough closet space for all her clothes, bags, etc.

by Anonymousreply 400March 15, 2019 5:55 AM

When I was at UCLA my roommate was a jock, and boy howdy what a free fucking ride that is. They have special tutoring centers, advise on how to get in the easiest classes, “previous” tests to memorize, people to write your essays, etc. All because if a jock doesn’t maintain a minimum GPA they get kicked off the team. I have no doubt these rich scammers have similar resources.

by Anonymousreply 401March 15, 2019 5:57 AM

Yes but was he hot R401?

by Anonymousreply 402March 15, 2019 6:01 AM

Who cares if exceptional athletes get an easier academic ride through college? Yes, the reality is certain athletic departments bring more interest to a school. You can debate the right or wrong of that all you want, the interest they generate for a school benefits everyone. So yeah, they might be getting a pass that others don't, but at the same time they actually are creating something the average student isn't. What happens with athletic students isn't even comparable to this scandal. This scandal is straight up lying, and brings nothing to anyone except these students and their wealthy parents. There is a huge difference.

by Anonymousreply 403March 15, 2019 6:11 AM

R387, Huffman's daughter's been auditioning for conservatory programs--I know people who saw her at the NYU and Carnegie-Mellon auditions. Kids are in the middle of hearing back from schools right now through the end of March. Something tells me that a bit of shuffling's going on at places like NYU and USC.

by Anonymousreply 404March 15, 2019 6:13 AM

A financial fraudster desperate for leniency from the feds tipped off investigators to the massive college-ad missions bribery scandal, then wore a wire to help bring down the cheats, a report said Thursday.

With his back to the wall in an alleged pump-and-dump scheme, Los Angeles financier Morrie Tobin offered up a tip that would turn into the biggest college-admissions fraud the feds have ever prosecuted, according to The Wall Street Journal.

In a bid for mercy, the Yale grad told investigators that Rudolph “Rudy” Meredith, the head women’s soccer coach at the Ivy League school, solicited $450,000 from him in exchange for recommending Tobin’s daughter for admission as an athletic recruit, a source told the Journal.

Tobin agreed to wear a wire during a meeting in a Boston hotel room with Meredith — who then also began cooperating.

That, in turn, led the feds to admitted mastermind William “Rick” Singer, a California college-prep expert who raked in more than $25 million from wealthy parents to get their underqualified kids into top schools, including Yale, Wake Forest, Georgetown and Stanford.

Through a 10-month investigation dubbed Operation Varsity Blues, investigators learned the scam dated as far back as 2011 and involved dozens of allegedly crooked ACT and SAT proctors, college athletic coaches and parents.

“Fuller House” actress Lori Loughlin, her fashion-designer husband, Mossimo Giannulli, and former “Desperate Housewives” star Felicity Huffman were among the indicted.

Tobin, who was not charged in Operation Varsity Blues, is awaiting sentencing after taking a plea deal in the financial-fraud case, according to the Journal. An FBI spokeswoman from the Boston field office said the overall securities-fraud investigation is still ongoing.

Singer for years ran Edge College & Career Network of Newport Beach, Calif. The feds say he secretly had his well-heeled clients funnel money into a sham charity so he could pay off his cohorts to weasel their kids into school.

One parent, a Silicon Valley investor, said Singer proposed using a “side door” to get his teen into USC under the guise of being a football player — but the proposal left the dad feeling “dirty,” he told Axios.

“[Singer] kept pushing it, but I finally just said to give some other child the opportunity,” said the parent, who hasn’t been approached by law enforcement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405March 15, 2019 6:23 AM

Rick Singer's "charity" donated $338K to NYU, I wonder which hapless celebrity's kid(s) this was for and surprised the school wasn't named in the indictment.

In an official statement, NYU spokesperson John Beckman mentioned that the university was not named in the charges brought forth by the Attorney General and said that NYU has “just begun” to look into the donations the athletic department received from The Key Worldwide Foundation.

“[O]ur athletic teams are populated with students admitted through the standard admissions process,” the statement reads. “At NYU, the Athletics Department is not empowered to prescribe that certain students be admitted, nor do coaches have direct contact with admissions officers about particular candidates whom they may be interested in having for their teams.”

by Anonymousreply 406March 15, 2019 6:41 AM

this singer guy basically just served an illegal demand, there will always be this type of stuff

by Anonymousreply 407March 15, 2019 6:46 AM

Regarding the athletics grade boosts at UCLA - this was not just for elite athletes. The lowest bench-warmer was welcome to “free grades” - literally anyone in the athletic program. It was ridiculously corrupt, and everyone knew it.

by Anonymousreply 408March 15, 2019 6:46 AM

[quote]I doubt the dorm room even had enough closet space for all her clothes, bags, etc.

Well you can never have enough shoes, scarves and gloves.

by Anonymousreply 409March 15, 2019 6:57 AM

NYU's been on a massive building/expansion spree. The donation was probably more in the lines of development deals that are corrupt, but legal.

by Anonymousreply 410March 15, 2019 7:02 AM

Felicity Huffman's website whattheflika.com which was described as: A website for moms & women to share real stories of parenting. Funny tips, tricks, recipes, videos, and advice from Felicity Huffman and our community of moms

has been deactivated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411March 15, 2019 7:06 AM

Dear god, the frau are DEVASTATED. read the replies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412March 15, 2019 7:22 AM

No university should have an athletic department. Students should get scholarships based on academics, not athletic ability. The football players at my school took the easiest classes, i.e. Rick's for Jocks (Geology 101).

by Anonymousreply 413March 15, 2019 7:23 AM

wasn't that Rocks for Jocks r413?

by Anonymousreply 414March 15, 2019 7:31 AM

what about the buckley school in LA? any good?

by Anonymousreply 415March 15, 2019 7:45 AM

that isn't a college r415 . It is k-12.

by Anonymousreply 416March 15, 2019 7:53 AM

Someone pays 500’000 for that brat to get into a good school is not considered rich ?

by Anonymousreply 417March 15, 2019 7:57 AM

Her quotes about another cast member leaving are HILARIOUS in hindsight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418March 15, 2019 8:15 AM

Then stop reading them, r258. Also, there is no more trolldar. You are stalking the OP and others on this thread. You are the problem. Not them.

by Anonymousreply 419March 15, 2019 8:16 AM

Why is it the daughters named Bella are the ugly ones? No wonder she only has 260k followers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420March 15, 2019 8:28 AM

The webmaster has twice in recent weeks told us WE have to weed out the trolls because he won't (or can't) do it, R419. If someone points out a troll, they're not the problem. The trolls are the problem.

I get that DL in the past has said the trolls were the good guys -- I remember a decade ago when the racebaiting troll posted ESTs and the webmaster told us the troll was fine, he would never be banned, but if we said he posted an EST then WE would be banned -- but that seems to have changed.

And you might want to learn what stalking is, because seeing several of one person's posts all at one time in the ignored tab is NOT stalking. Not even close.

by Anonymousreply 421March 15, 2019 8:30 AM

[quote]Jack, who was sick with tonsilitis, sat a fake exam in his bedroom while another person took the test for him in Texas

That is messed up. I wonder how many kids were tricked by parents like this? Probably tons. The parents probably shared tips among themselves to keep the kids in the dark "because it's better that they don't know."

by Anonymousreply 422March 15, 2019 8:32 AM

R67 spare us, Adolf.

by Anonymousreply 423March 15, 2019 8:52 AM

[quote]I don’t completely get why Hallmark cut ties with Lori.

Really? Are you serious?

by Anonymousreply 424March 15, 2019 9:03 AM

R376, if you look at that giant heading on that mugshot, it says “Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Department.”

The FEDS made these arrests and their policy is they do not release mugshots except in certain situations. While they didn’t spell out these situations, I’m assuming it means if one became a fugitive, they would release the mugshot as part of a BOLO.

by Anonymousreply 425March 15, 2019 9:06 AM

R405's pic looks like Robert Dinero.

by Anonymousreply 426March 15, 2019 12:34 PM

I can’t believe that Felicity was running a frau blog. How embarrassing.

That Oscar nomination was many years ago.

by Anonymousreply 427March 15, 2019 12:38 PM

I wouldn’t be surprised if NYU was involved. To the person upthread that said they were on a building spree- that’s normal for them. They are one of the largest landlords in the city.

I went there years ago, and even back then in the late 90’s they didn’t give need based financial aid. Where does all of this charity money go? It doesn’t go to the students. About 5 years ago they started a campaign where they would call all the incoming freshman that were taking out loans to attend - asking them “are you sure you want to attend and take out all these loans?”

NYU was always a school for the rich. Back when I attended most classmates were Asian international students - or wealthy American kids with a handful of po’ kids thrown in the mix to look diversified They don’t award need based aid to most students (depends on where you come from...certain minorities always got it)

by Anonymousreply 428March 15, 2019 1:13 PM

R424 I am (sort of) serious in not *completely* getting why she was let go. Reason being, Lori is a huge fan favorite, innocent until proven guilty, etc. I dunno. I guess you're right, they had no choice.

by Anonymousreply 429March 15, 2019 1:20 PM

r349, application fees can range from $25-100 per school, but nearly all colleges will waive the fee in hardship cases. If that's not what happened to this homeless boy, then probably his high school or church found a way to come up with the money.

by Anonymousreply 430March 15, 2019 1:22 PM

[quote] I don’t completely get why Hallmark cut ties with Lori.

Lol, rilly? Because of the fact that she’s going to be a convicted felon in one of the biggest scandals in years doesn’t mesh with their “wholesome” image.

by Anonymousreply 431March 15, 2019 1:26 PM

Per Tom Arnold, Mr.Lori is an avid Trump supporter. Both got into it at an industry function.

by Anonymousreply 432March 15, 2019 1:28 PM

Sorry, link didn't post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433March 15, 2019 1:29 PM

TMZ

Phil Mickelson admits he’s connected to the big college bribery scandal. Only on TMZSports

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434March 15, 2019 2:12 PM

And here comes the house of cards....

by Anonymousreply 435March 15, 2019 2:18 PM

PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Florida — Phil Mickelson is no stranger to making national news.

For now, he’s only part of the college admissions scandal — a.k.a Operation Varsity Blues — because he made himself a subject by issuing a statement about his family’s use of Rick Singer’s Edge College & Career Network.

While acknowledging he worked with the company at the center of an alleged multi-million dollar college admissions bribery scheme, Mickelson denounced the company’s founder Rick Singer and says he was not part of any fraudulent activity.

Following a 74 in The Players Championship on Thursday afternoon, Mickelson tweeted out a statement about the Singer network seemingly before a connection was revealed.

“Our family along with thousands of others, used Rick Singer’s company to guide us through the college admission process,” he wrote. “We are shocked by the revelations of these events. Obviously, we were not part of this fraud, our kids would disown us if we ever tried to interfere.”

by Anonymousreply 436March 15, 2019 2:20 PM

r429 - There is no innocent, she and her husband paid 500K to get their kids into USC.

by Anonymousreply 437March 15, 2019 2:31 PM

Dumped!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438March 15, 2019 2:32 PM

"Tresemme - Ooh la la!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439March 15, 2019 2:33 PM

Olivia Jade is toxic waste in the industry now!

by Anonymousreply 440March 15, 2019 2:49 PM

That's the fastest toxic ever. "Like I am...like...person no grata...I like have no friends."

by Anonymousreply 441March 15, 2019 2:54 PM

Is this an actual quote? ^^ What on earth did she expect, I wonder.

by Anonymousreply 442March 15, 2019 3:00 PM

Felicity is going into full-on rage spirals this morning at home.

by Anonymousreply 443March 15, 2019 3:07 PM

[quote]"Mossimo [Mr. Lori] was talking about how he agrees with Trump, and that people need to carry their own weight. He was saying there’s a lot of ‘takers’ out there and entitled people.”

The above quote from the article at r433 is truly priceless.

by Anonymousreply 444March 15, 2019 3:08 PM

[quote]What about the Cindy Crawford infomercials Lori Loughlin appears in, where Cindy's creams have tricked Lori's skin into thinking it's younger? Enough with the tricks!

LMAO

by Anonymousreply 445March 15, 2019 3:13 PM

Maybe Ms Olivia is right....... MommieDearest really DID ruin her life. Priceless.

by Anonymousreply 446March 15, 2019 3:21 PM

[Quote]The "Fuller House" actress explains what really happened with Olivia's car accident. Find out what kind of advice Loughlin and her husband give their kids.

Ooh, Lori also monitored her daughters' social media and would tell them what to take down.

Lori also makes a veiled slam to #metoo. She rails agains snarky vicious people.

Her defense of Olivia Jade's car accident is preposterous! "She did everything right!" "It was all a lie!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447March 15, 2019 3:20 PM

"I Don't Want To See It End!"

Guess what, Lori...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448March 15, 2019 3:22 PM

John Stamos sounds very drunk when he's telling Olivia Jade, "You're such a good girl. You have good values and you project good morals!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449March 15, 2019 3:25 PM

The fact that Lori Loughlin had so much steady work and so many steady gigs while being a complete fucking fraud as well as a Trump supporter is clearly something the Universe needed to correct.

Bye, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 450March 15, 2019 3:25 PM

Their careers are destroyed. Getting jail time would be icing on the cake. I grew up, like many, being taught that your reputation is everything and once that is lost you can never regain it. They have been exposed as cheats and liars, I don't see how they can recover from that.

by Anonymousreply 451March 15, 2019 3:53 PM

I’m not sure Lori and her husTrump would shame easily. They seem totally delusional.

by Anonymousreply 452March 15, 2019 4:03 PM

R452 I think they are all about image. They are all going to slide down into a well of despair and depression

by Anonymousreply 453March 15, 2019 4:06 PM

This just keeps getting better. Now Phil Mickelson? Another one who could have done it the old fashioned "buy the school a building" way is caught up in this. But of course Family Man Phil didn't know it was cheating. Yeah, sure, whatever.

R405 Thanks for posting that! For any of those like me who was unaware what the financial term Pump and Dump means, (I was of course thinking of something else *entirely*) Here you go:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454March 15, 2019 4:07 PM

Holy shit...this story keeps delivering!!! Olivia Jade cheated on a game show too!!!! Check out the Daily Fail!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455March 15, 2019 4:09 PM

Can't believe that Laughlin would waste that money on her idiot daughter who was posting that school is of no importance to her, but she loves to drink, drug, and party. No wonder Lori is so proud!

Was Lori a big party girl, too?

This I is exactly how Trump made it through school. It's no coincidence that he wanted his grades to disappear!

by Anonymousreply 456March 15, 2019 4:14 PM

[quote] Do we think Lori’s girls were aware of this?

They didn't care until now where it fucks with their social media careers.

by Anonymousreply 457March 15, 2019 4:20 PM

Isabella wants to follow in Mommy's footsteps!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458March 15, 2019 4:20 PM

Has Brenda Strong commented?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459March 15, 2019 4:22 PM

What is this useless thing called Algebra when you have the right lipstick?

by Anonymousreply 460March 15, 2019 4:22 PM

I am honestly shocked that this news item got so many threads already. Going through it is like binge watching a Netflix show. At first I wondered why there is a thread series about this and then I discovered Olivia Jade, the next Queen Supreme of Cunts. Wow, and DL doesn't disappoint.

by Anonymousreply 461March 15, 2019 4:22 PM

Does Isabella ping for anyone else or is it just me?

by Anonymousreply 462March 15, 2019 4:23 PM

The girls aren’t as attractive as Lori.

by Anonymousreply 463March 15, 2019 4:27 PM

The reason this story got so much traction is because it confirms, to the everyday Joe Shmoe who went to state college, that the system really is rigged. Makes you wonder if there are surgeons out there who paid their way through college and medical school.

by Anonymousreply 464March 15, 2019 4:27 PM

Please God keep this going. Here's Joely Fisher's two cents

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465March 15, 2019 4:32 PM

Joely Fisher will comment on a cat stuck up a tree, total famewhore that she is. And I love her for it .

by Anonymousreply 466March 15, 2019 4:35 PM

Joely is full of shit, financial aid is not for the child of stars, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 467March 15, 2019 4:35 PM

She has the same nose thing going on that Felicity has R465. What plastic surgery causes that?

by Anonymousreply 468March 15, 2019 4:37 PM

[Quote]Is it just me or does Caitlyn Jenner look a whole lot like Felicity Huffman??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469March 15, 2019 4:37 PM

That financial aid remark caught my eye, too; but I think people don't realize that actors don't make that much money (well, Lori Loughlin does); agents, managers, taxes, publicists, assistants; bummer she got canned for being pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 470March 15, 2019 4:37 PM

She can’t be that poor can she? My parents (a mailman and a hotel clerk) were just over the threshold for me to get financial aid. Like only 3,000 over or something but I lost out on about $40,000 in potential aid over 4 years that my cousin got and still have student loan debt. What does her husband do?

by Anonymousreply 471March 15, 2019 4:40 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472March 15, 2019 4:46 PM

Nobody cares that the little cunt also rigged a game show so she could win?

by Anonymousreply 473March 15, 2019 4:52 PM

I haven't seen it posted, but Felicity has deleted her personal twitter account.

by Anonymousreply 474March 15, 2019 4:53 PM

Joely was fired from DH for being pregnant. DH must be one up there as one of the most awful work environments in TV. Kathryn Joosten spilled some good tea but a lot of people thought Felicity was the classy, talented one stuck there to pay the rent. Ha!

by Anonymousreply 475March 15, 2019 5:00 PM

The swift decimation of both of these women’s careers is quite something to behold.

Felicity, in particular, has been cunting up Hollywood with a holier-than-thou affect for years now. I’m sure several people are laughing their asses off and headed to early happy hours today.

And, yes, the wonderful Kathryn Joosten is smiling down from heaven. She thought FH was a total cunt, IIRC.

by Anonymousreply 476March 15, 2019 5:04 PM

[quote]That financial aid remark caught my eye, too; but I think people don't realize that actors don't make that much money (well, Lori Loughlin does); agents, managers, taxes, publicists, assistants; bummer she got canned for being pregnant.

Oh, dear! A semicolon is not a replacement for a period.

by Anonymousreply 477March 15, 2019 5:06 PM

i want to hear more about Rick Carusso, billiionaiire real estate developer and President of the Board of Trustees at USC, whose yacht hosted Olivia Jade this spring break. He and his daughter have known OJ for "quite some time." As both OJ has just completed one semester, this relationship pre-dated her admission. Smoke, fire?

by Anonymousreply 478March 15, 2019 5:05 PM

Isabella is FUG

And Jesus Christ, this is like a soap opera. Lori's old interviews about hard work and morals and being a part of the Hallmark family are HILARIOUS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479March 15, 2019 5:06 PM

OJ was probably fucking Rick Carusso.

by Anonymousreply 480March 15, 2019 5:08 PM

Has there been a mass frau suicide yet? #prayingfortheHearties

This show makes Dr. Quinn look like masterpiece theater

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481March 15, 2019 5:09 PM

Get a life R477. Your smugness is not appealing.

by Anonymousreply 482March 15, 2019 5:10 PM

Perhaps not, but at least I’m familiar with the English language.

by Anonymousreply 483March 15, 2019 5:13 PM

Good for you, R483. However, the rest of us are here to gossip, not learn grammar. Why don't you go to one of the grammar heroes forums where people are begging for each other's feedback on grammar issues.

On this forum, all the grammar corrections just waste fucking time.

by Anonymousreply 484March 15, 2019 5:16 PM

Well said, R484! I suspect you went to USC.

by Anonymousreply 485March 15, 2019 5:19 PM

Nah, I went to a public university on the East Coast. I was fortunate that my parents paid my tuition, but there was no way in hell they were going to pay out-of-state fees.

by Anonymousreply 486March 15, 2019 5:22 PM

What fucked these two women's careers was that the scandal is red meat to the fraus with kids. And fraus are these women's main fanbase ,or demographic if you will.

by Anonymousreply 487March 15, 2019 5:22 PM

Is there anything sadder than the phrase "Fired from Fuller House"?

by Anonymousreply 488March 15, 2019 5:24 PM

r483, your comment wasn't especially well-placed, since at least one of those semicolons should have been a comma, not a period. As for the rest of them, well let's just say it's in the running for world's most poorly structured (and punctuated) sentence and leave it at that.

neither you nor r484 is in a position to be smug.

by Anonymousreply 489March 15, 2019 5:23 PM

Felicity Huffman’s Twitter still exists, but the tweets are not loading.

by Anonymousreply 490March 15, 2019 5:24 PM

R483 types state school-ish.

by Anonymousreply 491March 15, 2019 5:26 PM

‘When calls the heart’ is such a cringe title.

by Anonymousreply 492March 15, 2019 5:27 PM

Laughlin was incredibly stupid for taking such a stupid risk for an ungrateful brat who doesn't care for college. She fucked her daughter's social media career AND fucked her own business relationshship with holier-than-though Hallmark. When your image branding is wholesome Christian values you don't make big waves (like letting your coke use go out of hand, try to pull some "Don't you know who I am???" stunts).

by Anonymousreply 493March 15, 2019 5:26 PM

Sorry, holier-than-thou

by Anonymousreply 494March 15, 2019 5:27 PM

I get "Sorry, that page doesn't exist" R490. Others have posted on twitter that she deleted her account.

by Anonymousreply 495March 15, 2019 5:27 PM

Power corrupts.

Laughlin probably thought she was untouchable.

by Anonymousreply 496March 15, 2019 5:28 PM

Has Kathy Griffin commented?

by Anonymousreply 497March 15, 2019 5:28 PM

I can only imagine how much this cast drinks after wrapping an episode. Even the sets are cringe-y

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498March 15, 2019 5:29 PM

Kathy may have learned her lesson after jumping in on the Covington school matter way too soon.

by Anonymousreply 499March 15, 2019 5:30 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500March 15, 2019 5:31 PM

I gave up on When Calls The Heart in the middle of season one (when the female lead's sister comes to town for a visit). Lissing is easy on the eye though.

by Anonymousreply 501March 15, 2019 5:31 PM

hahahahahahahahahaha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502March 15, 2019 5:33 PM

I am a bit surprised though that Hallmark was apparently ok with Laughlin's daughter being some vapid social media influencer. Is that part of their traditional Christian family values these days?

by Anonymousreply 503March 15, 2019 5:33 PM

r492 is right--nauseating. Makes all this so perfect!

by Anonymousreply 504March 15, 2019 5:35 PM

[quote]However, the rest of us are here to gossip

[quote]On this forum, all the grammar corrections just waste fucking time.

Oh how I love the irony!

by Anonymousreply 505March 15, 2019 5:34 PM

I want to know more about Rick Caruso and his pleasure yacht. If any of you honey traps are here, spill, please!

by Anonymousreply 506March 15, 2019 5:36 PM

Looks like the husband was a deplorable. Also, what’s up with his street-level silicon in his cheeks?

“Comic Tom Arnold told a tantalizing tale of a run-in with an LA power couple caught up in the college admissions scandal.

“Couple [weeks] ago I got into it … for 10th time with #CollegeCheatingScandal DAD at big party cause his sloppy ass was rambling on again about Trump & people carrying their own weight & his own conservative politics being ‘right of Attila the Hun.’ He embarrassed Scandal Mom again,” tweeted lefty Arnold.

Sources told Page Six that the “dad” in question was Mossimo Giannulli, the fashion designer husband of “Full House” star Lori Loughlin. We’re told that the argument with Arnold went down at Steve Tisch’s 70th birthday party at the Hollywood Palladium last month.

A spy seconded Arnold’s account, telling Page Six, “Mossimo was talking about how he agrees with Trump, and that people need to carry their own weight. He was saying there’s a lot of ‘takers’ out there and entitled people.”

He and Loughlin allegedly paid $500,000 to pass off their two daughters as crew athletes so the girls could get into USC, feds charge”

by Anonymousreply 507March 15, 2019 5:35 PM

[quote]For $500,000 my child better be getting into Hogwarts, forget USC. Damn Aunt Becky

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508March 15, 2019 5:38 PM

[quote]or demographic if you will.

No, I most certainly will not!

by Anonymousreply 509March 15, 2019 5:39 PM

Rick is fairly well known in my area, as he’s poured tons of money into local shopping areas (I believe he lives nearby as well). Google “Westlake Promenade” or “the Lakes Westlake Village” to see the type of upscale venues he builds. He’s known for being devoted to his kids, but I don’t have any other dirt, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 510March 15, 2019 5:39 PM

Yep, it looks like Felicity finally pulled down her Twitter page and her Instagram. Thanks to all of the posters who saw it coming and uploaded her more incriminating tweets to Imgur.

by Anonymousreply 511March 15, 2019 5:39 PM

R500 Thanks! The skeletons will continue to fall out of the Lori home I am sure. I gave you a WW, did you not get it? The site is having "a bit of work done", apparently so some features (like search) aren't working all of the time.

by Anonymousreply 512March 15, 2019 5:47 PM

Felicity's Twitter is GONE.

Aren't you glad I saved these?

"My partner in CRIME since we met."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513March 15, 2019 5:48 PM

Casing the joint for their college crime spree last year!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514March 15, 2019 5:49 PM

Felicity's HACK question that has become legendary!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515March 15, 2019 5:50 PM

Lori's pompous "There are more important things than money. Like doing the right thing. Words to live by. #hearties

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516March 15, 2019 5:51 PM

These days are over, Felicity!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517March 15, 2019 5:53 PM

My daughter is an ANGELLLLLL (from 2017)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518March 15, 2019 5:53 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519March 15, 2019 5:54 PM

Maybe director Eva Longoria Baston (jinxed this marriage too) will hire her.

by Anonymousreply 520March 15, 2019 5:56 PM

So, does Aunt Becky have an actual coke problem or not? This would be the perfect time to use it for her PR redemption storyline where she goes to rehab distracting from this sordid little tale.

by Anonymousreply 521March 15, 2019 5:57 PM

Lori Loughlin's Daughters Are Grown Up And Stunning

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522March 15, 2019 5:58 PM

OJ will be spending lots of time on her back for the next coming months/years.

Get that coin, girl!

by Anonymousreply 523March 15, 2019 6:00 PM

R510 WOW - I had no idea that this was the same Rick Caruso responsible for the Disney-like outdoor mall abominations The Grove and Americana. He’s notorious for displacing small businesses, and is not highly regarded by the locals.

by Anonymousreply 524March 15, 2019 6:02 PM

R522 so the older one has always been the ugly one

by Anonymousreply 525March 15, 2019 6:03 PM

[Quote] Lori Loughlin's Daughters Are Grown Up And Stunning

Lori Loughlin's Daughters Are Grown Up And Stupid

There was a typo, so i fixed it.

by Anonymousreply 526March 15, 2019 6:04 PM

R513 Thank you, Imgur loader-upper extraordinaire!

I tried calling the courthouse yesterday, and stuck it out being on hold for an hour, then I bailed. I know it's been explained why no mugshots, but I want to hear exactly what they say. I'll try again in a few days when their part of the story dies down a bit. Though frankly, I don't want it to die down, I want it to LIVE!

In a way, that photo the DM pap took of Felicity looking like something out of Grey Gardens skulking was more of a prize.

by Anonymousreply 527March 15, 2019 6:04 PM

R521 I'm sure she doesn't think her coke a problem. Just like she likely didn't think pulling this stunt was a problem. In some pictures and the clip upthread at r208 (start at 1:24), it's extra obvious.

by Anonymousreply 528March 15, 2019 6:11 PM

R520 I could see Eva giving Felicity work. Eva had that incident years ago in Texas where she and her ex got pulled over by a cop and she acted like she was above the law.

by Anonymousreply 529March 15, 2019 6:12 PM

Their mother isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, either R526.

by Anonymousreply 530March 15, 2019 6:14 PM

Just found this, check out their views on school @3:00

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531March 15, 2019 6:22 PM

R531 DEAR GOD THEY NEED TO PLAY THIS IN COURT

by Anonymousreply 532March 15, 2019 6:26 PM

Felicity pulled down her frau pandering website whattheflicka.com too. Guess they were letting her have it there too. Mug Cradlers will have to go elsewhere for their mugs now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533March 15, 2019 6:27 PM

That video at R531 was HILARIOUS. Thanks for the good laugh. Much needed today.

by Anonymousreply 534March 15, 2019 6:28 PM

[quote]The FEDS made these arrests and their policy is they do not release mugshots except in certain situations.

When L. L. stands for Lilo for instance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535March 15, 2019 6:34 PM

You guys, we need to do our best Frauen Hearties impersonation and form a DL prayer circle. We must pray to Lori's baby jesus that her trial will be televised. Pray they don't keep the cameras away!

In the name of Lori's dealer, Amen.

by Anonymousreply 536March 15, 2019 6:36 PM

So none of this would have happened if Lori had just let her daughters do their own thing and hadn't forced them to go to college? What a nazi. I hope she regrets it now.

by Anonymousreply 537March 15, 2019 6:37 PM

Pretty much R537

by Anonymousreply 538March 15, 2019 6:40 PM

WTH, are Lori’s girls 10 years old? How sheltered and severely infantilized they appear to be in the video at R531. I’m surprised that overprotective mommy pushed for them to go to school in the ‘hood instead of bribing them into Pepperdine.

by Anonymousreply 539March 15, 2019 6:42 PM

As I mentioned on another thread, at least in my day, Pepperdine is where you tossed your non academically inclined spawn. If they wanted to work hard, they could. If they wanted to fuck off, they could. You didn't have to bribe the school, the tuition was plenty high enough and they pretty much took anyone. It looked decent enough on a resume (not OJ was ever going to have one of those) and everyone was happy.

Fun fact, Pepperdine is where LVP's "Pandy" went to. (Though she does strike me as the hard(er) worker type, albeit at Mummy's establishments and still living off of Mummy's dime)

by Anonymousreply 540March 15, 2019 6:51 PM

Clearly Bella is the beta sister. I wonder if she was invited to go yachting with OJ and her buddies for spring break.

by Anonymousreply 541March 15, 2019 6:52 PM

Isabella has NO FOREHEAD! poor girl!

by Anonymousreply 542March 15, 2019 6:59 PM

R531 That video was unexpectedly endearing for me. They just seem like typical silly, immature, insufferable teenage girls. But not jaded or decadent ones. I’m sure there are far, far worse Hollywood kids.

by Anonymousreply 543March 15, 2019 7:05 PM

R536 Heavenly Father, we lift up @LoriLoughlin to you! We pray that Lori is able to open her heart at her trial. Televise the trial and fill her with the Holy Spirit! Lord we are all sinners. Forgive us for our schadenfreude. We can all make mistakes or poor choices. Please guide her in her time of need as we know her career is in the toilet anyway. In J.C. #Hearties #PrayersForLoriLoughlin #WhenCallsTheFBI

by Anonymousreply 544March 15, 2019 7:12 PM

FUCKING PERFECT R544!

by Anonymousreply 545March 15, 2019 7:18 PM

OJ and Isabella are still enrolled, USC will decide on case by case basis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546March 15, 2019 7:22 PM

Is there even one picture where Lori Loughlin doesn’t look like she just did a massive line of blow?

by Anonymousreply 547March 15, 2019 7:23 PM

R546 they probably just haven't done the paperwork yet. Do you think these bitches are going anywhere near campus again?

by Anonymousreply 548March 15, 2019 7:23 PM

They have dropped out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549March 15, 2019 7:29 PM

You guys are slipping. Felicity and William were in court this morning. They both look like they have aged over the last few days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550March 15, 2019 7:30 PM

Has anyone paid less than the Macy's 15k?

by Anonymousreply 551March 15, 2019 7:34 PM

*They were at the courthouse, not in court.

by Anonymousreply 552March 15, 2019 7:35 PM

R550 Fuck we ARE slipping! Thanks for the fresh meat. She's starting to look like him. OK, I do feel sorry for THEIR two daughters. At least the youngest one.

by Anonymousreply 553March 15, 2019 7:38 PM

Why are Felicity and William bundled up in winter clothes?

by Anonymousreply 554March 15, 2019 7:39 PM

If you withdraw from a course this late in the semester, isn't it an automatic F grade?

by Anonymousreply 555March 15, 2019 7:41 PM

They should go back to that school and prove themselves by earning a 4.0 GPA. Yeah, they were handed their admission. But, now that they're there, EARN IT. I wouldn't live on campus at this point, though.

by Anonymousreply 556March 15, 2019 7:42 PM

r556, they haven't the brain power.

by Anonymousreply 557March 15, 2019 7:44 PM

R556 they can now guilt trip the parents even more for handouts tho

by Anonymousreply 558March 15, 2019 7:45 PM

Marry me, R544!

by Anonymousreply 559March 15, 2019 7:56 PM

R544 Is it OK with you to open Part Six with your prayer?

by Anonymousreply 560March 15, 2019 8:03 PM

Felicity Huffman is thanking God every second her kids aren't desperate famewhore

by Anonymousreply 561March 15, 2019 8:08 PM

[quote]#WhenCallsTheFBI

Funniest thing I’ve seen on this subject

by Anonymousreply 562March 15, 2019 8:11 PM

R560 hallelujah hallelujah !

by Anonymousreply 563March 15, 2019 8:11 PM

I love that you’re so obsessed with getting this mugshot, R527! Absolutely love it. And for some reason I have a feeling if anyone is going to get it, it’ll be you.

Keep at it.

by Anonymousreply 564March 15, 2019 8:19 PM

The reason this thread has slipped is because nobody’s keeping up with the actual story anymore.

This thread is a bunch of stupid jokes and worthless opinions.

by Anonymousreply 565March 15, 2019 8:23 PM

[quote]Why are Felicity and William bundled up in winter clothes?

Are you kidding? L.A. has been down in the 50s lately, thanks to the wind chill.

by Anonymousreply 566March 15, 2019 8:24 PM

every time I read 'Felicity' I think people are talking about Keri Russell

by Anonymousreply 567March 15, 2019 8:23 PM

Just like yours r565!

by Anonymousreply 568March 15, 2019 8:24 PM

It’s all sadists in here who love to harass young girls about their facial features. Really? You are such complete losers in here. Look at yourselves. Your sorry life is not going to improve because these people have to pay a fine. They will continue to make a fortune, one way or another.

And you will still be a hateful loser.

The college system is f’d up in this country. It’s sad that people want to blame teenagers for all of it.

by Anonymousreply 569March 15, 2019 8:25 PM

R566, I am from New England. I know cold, but you can't describe cold in LA to people anywhere else. There's not as much humidity in the air here in LA; temps in the mid 40s is freaking freezing.

by Anonymousreply 570March 15, 2019 8:26 PM

Hi, Felicity at R565!

by Anonymousreply 571March 15, 2019 8:26 PM

R535, Lilo was never arrested by the feds. And, at one point she technically was a fugitive when she allegedly lost her passport overseas.

by Anonymousreply 572March 15, 2019 8:27 PM

[quote]It’s all sadists in here who love to harass young girls about their facial features.

No one here is harassing anyone. We're making observations and commenting. The entitlement and famewhoring of Olivia Jade et al is revolting.

Go rub some Vagisil into your itchy cunt, and leave us alone.

by Anonymousreply 573March 15, 2019 8:47 PM

It's slowing down because there isn't much new news right now. Waiting on the next round of arrests with popcorn

by Anonymousreply 574March 15, 2019 8:48 PM

It goes in spurts. Sometimes they will spring fresh deets on a Friday so here's hoping. If so. Part Six is at the ready. Thanks again to R544, and I hope you don't mind that I didn't wait for the OK. It was just too delicious not to use.

If anyone has an idea for a photo for the first post, have at it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575March 15, 2019 8:56 PM

WW for R544 and R527 gets MVP!

by Anonymousreply 576March 15, 2019 8:56 PM

I'm really curious about Isabella the older daughter. Her IG is private and all I know about her is she is an actress and has aspirations to have a career in Hollywood in movies or TV.

What's her backstory?

by Anonymousreply 577March 15, 2019 9:04 PM

You're a doll R576 thanks!

Have fun everyone. Off to pare Mr. OPs corns while we watch Netflix. I know, so sessy!

by Anonymousreply 578March 15, 2019 9:19 PM

People are fully capable of starting threads without you R578.

by Anonymousreply 579March 15, 2019 9:26 PM

How Olivia Jade and Isabella Rose Are Dealing With Possible Expulsion From USC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580March 15, 2019 9:25 PM

R577 She's the Kitty to OJ's Lydia

by Anonymousreply 581March 15, 2019 9:31 PM

I imagine by now everything released about this mess is vetted, written, and released by crisis managers.

by Anonymousreply 582March 15, 2019 9:36 PM

Why was a part 6 started when this one has bottomed out? Besides, there is room for 20 more post in here.

How pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 583March 15, 2019 9:39 PM

If Felicity's lawyers made it through law school without this scam, they're spamming the internet and media with OJ's worst videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584March 15, 2019 9:40 PM

R569 is why America is hated. Money, money, money. Making a fortune does not make a person morally superior or say much about them at all especially if they were born on 3rd base like these lazy, entitled brats.

by Anonymousreply 585March 15, 2019 9:49 PM

Lori Loughlin supported Hillary Clinton, idiot, R450, she said so before.

by Anonymousreply 586March 15, 2019 9:50 PM

I haven't seen any spin R582 that would hint at a crisis manager. I've heard crisis managers offer advice they should stay low and don't give to a charity right now, but that really just sounds like anyone with half a brain would know.

by Anonymousreply 587March 15, 2019 9:49 PM

They can probably get "medical withdrawals" (based on psychological distress), which means they would not Fs, but Ws (usually they have to withdraw from all classes for the semester), which does not affect their GPA or status.

by Anonymousreply 588March 15, 2019 10:19 PM

Mr. and Mrs. Macy looking like a homeless couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589March 15, 2019 10:23 PM

[quote]It goes in spurts.

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 590March 15, 2019 10:28 PM

Agreed, R587. I don't think there is a crisis manager anywhere who could definitively say how to get through this, other than keep quiet. This plays into a lot of the unrest and division in the US right now. It's not good.

by Anonymousreply 591March 15, 2019 10:36 PM

Maybe Felicity is turning over her passport. Who knows? Pretrial services often requires you to report on a regular basis to your case manager. She would have had to give a urine sample for her first court appearance. If it was dirty or if she couldn't give a sample there could be required drug testing though we probably would have heard about that by now. .

by Anonymousreply 592March 15, 2019 10:38 PM

R406 With NYU, I would think that the film dept and not the athletic dept would be the hotbed of admission scams.

by Anonymousreply 593March 15, 2019 10:43 PM

Follicly-challenged Felicity Huffman and Kathy Griffith look like they could be sisters.

by Anonymousreply 594March 15, 2019 10:45 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595March 15, 2019 10:47 PM

R580 Moot point. Both Fuinelli sisters have quit USC.

by Anonymousreply 596March 15, 2019 10:46 PM

You can't expel us! We QUIT!

by Anonymousreply 597March 15, 2019 10:49 PM

R593, I think the acceptance rate at NYU isn't that selective (unlike their graduate programs which definitely are), so why bother cheating to get in.

by Anonymousreply 598March 15, 2019 10:51 PM

And on the way to Part Six...

by Anonymousreply 599March 15, 2019 10:51 PM

R433 Every time I see that photo of Mossimo with the injected apple cheeks, it makes me think of Meghan Markle wearing the beige Mouret dress with a dog bone-shaped strapless bra.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600March 15, 2019 10:55 PM

Looks very crisis manager-y to me:

[quote] “Olivia and Bella are both devastated by what’s happened. It's been mortifying and frightening for them," ET's source says. "They love their parents dearly and realize they only wanted the best for them but they are starting to realize how very serious the charges [against] their parents are at their expense.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601March 15, 2019 10:56 PM

Closing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 602March 15, 2019 10:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!