Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Closeted Gay Sam Heughan New Threads- Part 3

Carry on. Report: Marvel Wants an Openly Gay Actor to Lead The Eternals.-

[quote] “As it turns out, that future is nearly upon us as the studio searches for an actor, 30-49, who ‘physically looks like a superhero’ for one of the film’s leads,” reports The Hashtag Show. “While the studio is open to actors of all ethnicity, they would prefer the role to go to an openly gay actor.”

[quote]Yep, Heughan and his team fucked up. He could have gone from BatSam to being the first gay superhero. Now, someone truly out and proud and worthy will get the honor. Wonder who it will be.

[quote]Sam would be perfect for this role. He's 38. looks like a superhero. he already played Batman on stage and confirmed that there's nothing straight about his Bat....xd

[quote]Sam was openly gay before Outlander, when he was a theatre actor in England. Does that count?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600May 18, 2019 3:09 AM

Link to the previous thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 5, 2019 6:44 AM

The old threads are still up in the Datalounge archive, although certain shills and homophobic trolls have spent months trying to derail and close down these discussions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 5, 2019 7:05 AM

so if Sam got the part for this movie where would he go after that? Most of all of the other options would then be closed to him.

by Anonymousreply 3March 5, 2019 2:20 PM

You can either cower like a thirsty, selfish wimp and let Homophobic Hollywood ‘put you in a box’ and dictate your destiny or you can carve your own path without compromising your values or harming others; one that sets an example and helps pave the way for LGBT actors coming up.

by Anonymousreply 4March 5, 2019 7:20 PM

What he (all gay and straight actors) need are cool interesting complex characters... Supporting and lead that happen to be gay. Overt and proud or just quietly going about life with a male partner/lover life support/family. End of day it isn't entirely all down on Sam. He may want nothing more than to be out but, whilst modern equality employment laws would disallow prejudice from studios.. Actually enabling him to use publicity platform of their projects to come out would be distracting I suppose. No one wants it on their watch... If you're promoting a block buster you don't want a distracting relationship or particular true life issue in one of your puppets upstaging your story and all the hard work by everyone to tell it. I guess, it gets harder and harder to find a platform where you are allowed to be so egocentric as to presume anyone cares who you fancy and tell the world. 😑 He needs a break from work and commitment to various money making enterprises, in order to do a real life insightful piece about himself, what makes him tick and then he could include relationshio/sexuality. BUT- he's not going yo stop working, promoting and taki g the paycheck at 39... He could at any time have a yawning gap of enforced retirement to pay for. I love the Goss but a reality check is a good idea occasionally, especially when the vilification of the titular object of the thread is so horrendous it causes in fighting and nastiness. First timer... Fire away at leisure.

by Anonymousreply 5March 5, 2019 7:21 PM

Sam leaving Nevada

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 5, 2019 8:43 PM

R5 Spare us the long-winded blather about how impractical it would be for Heughan to come out. He was openly gay and should never have closeted to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 7March 5, 2019 9:45 PM

R6 Product placement for ‘car model’ Sam to $hamelessly $hill one of the world’s most unreliable automobile brands. smh

by Anonymousreply 8March 5, 2019 9:49 PM

r7 Fully agree. A reality check is indeed a good idea, and more than occasionally. Members of the gay community and supporters have to deal with homophobia all the time, often on a daily basis - THAT's reality, and HW perpetuates this homophobia by making being gay something shameful, something to be hidden/denied. Gay actors who undertake bearding, straightwashing, denials, showmances etc only help to perpetuate this system, even though they may do so with great reluctance and even heartache. As for the titular object of the thread being subject to horrendous vilification, no - he is called out (I would bet that quite a few posters have a great deal of sympathy for him , but he is still playing the HW game).

by Anonymousreply 9March 5, 2019 10:29 PM

I don't blame him for shilling. Over half an actors income goes to Management, Pr, Internet cleaners etc. We knew someone in the industry who said a lot most actors couldn't survive or stockpile savings if they didn't.

by Anonymousreply 10March 5, 2019 10:29 PM

[quote]Heughan looks best when he ditches the masculine wannabe scruff and goes back to his sleek, natural androgyny.

[quote]I agree! Love his androgynous natural look, he looks good with it. The try too hard scruffy man look is just blah for him, looks too much like so many other actors that way.

His natural androgyny.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 6, 2019 1:43 AM

[R9] No you are right, sorry. I was just trying to alleviate some of responsibility from his shoulders. It is pants and unacceptable and the industry needs to change and that can only happen if people refuse to play the game. It can see why that isn't happening though.. Lots to ask individual to take the hit when they get the break finally. I can see why they'd take the cash and come out after the fact. But you are morally /ethically right.

by Anonymousreply 12March 6, 2019 1:50 AM

Heughan had his big chance to prove his leading man chops in a mainstream HW movie and he phoned it in. Did he think it was just about how high he could jump or shoot a gun? He brought zero charisma, passion and believability to the character. And don't try to blame the shitty writing. A good actor elevates the part. smh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 6, 2019 3:01 AM

There was such a lack of charisma between him and Mila Kunis. The movie wasn’t a succes here and I didn’t like it myself either.

by Anonymousreply 14March 6, 2019 9:32 AM

I thought the movie was a bit of light hearted fun. It provided escapism with laughs. There have been far worse. Plus he’s always good eye candy.

by Anonymousreply 15March 6, 2019 10:19 AM

Most actors get their big breaks in silly, lighthearted vehicles. But when you get your moment you milk it for all its worth and try to be memorable or stand out in some way. Heughan never even got mentioned in the reviews. He was eminently forgettable.

by Anonymousreply 16March 6, 2019 3:09 PM

R15, Agree. And I think that Sam was the best thing of that silly movie.

More pics of androgynous Sam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 6, 2019 8:08 PM

Will we ever almost know the real truth about Sam?

by Anonymousreply 18March 6, 2019 8:50 PM

Maybe when Outlander ends after book 9. He’s probably had to agree to keep his private life private when he’s signed on the dotted line. He’s always dropped hints. But the outlander fandom consists of thousands of ridiculous and homophobic American women. Who are too stupid to realise Jamie Fraser is an actor named Sam. And they will never get these hints and say how adorable he is. The shippers are the worst. They actually believe Jamie and Claire are together in real life. Spare us!

by Anonymousreply 19March 7, 2019 1:19 AM

Related: I guess the DC Universe has had gay superheroes for awhile now. DL fave, Matt Bomer carefully considered the role before taking on gay superhero Larry Trainor in TV's "Doom Patrol"...

[quote]“I’d never really seen a gay male superhero and what I love most about the character is that even though it’s a huge struggle internally for him, it’s not the sole thing that defines who he is, he’s such a multifaceted character, if it was just one stereotypical aspect of him I would have had reservations about it.”

Bomer, who's just been cast as the lead in the 3rd season of "The Sinner" has always had his priorities straight (from IMDB)...

[quote] I've never cared about how successful or how big I was going to be. I just wanted to be part of a story that affected people, made them laugh or cry. To me, that was more important than having my face on some billboard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 7, 2019 3:20 AM

r19 Sometimes the biggest shipper has been SH himself - it suited him to hide behind a 'showmance' , even when he had a fauxmance going at the same time, and he didn't want to do that interview that denied that they were together (maybe Balfe finally put her foot down). He continued to drop 'we are together and we work together' hints and was still at it even up to a year ago. And the hearts eyes, the draping himself over her, the innuendo took quite a while to really taper right off. Initially neither he nor Balfe probably had any idea at all just how bizarre and strange some of the fans could be (who would?). But then he did realise how some of them would react, and misinterpret, and extrapolate into their odd fantasies, and he played it - damn good cover.

by Anonymousreply 21March 7, 2019 4:36 AM

r21. Exactly that and this is where he has painted himself into a corner. He pushed the SamCait showmance so hard and for so long, still at it to a lesser extent now, it’ll be hard to come out and be himself with his integrity intact. Straight after the famous denial interview, at which he looked very uncomfortable, he was back with innuendo. Balfe could knock the whole shipping thing on the head if she was a little more forthcoming about her fiancé. They may be too worried to lose the shippers after a bad s4 was panned by critics.

by Anonymousreply 22March 7, 2019 7:07 AM

True though it seems the fiancee doesn’t like public attention at all. Maybe that’s the reason.

Lynnette Rice talked about the shippers and their horrible effect on cast and crew. She also said Sam and Caitriona were seeing other people....so does Sam have currently have a boyfriend? I sure hope so

by Anonymousreply 23March 7, 2019 10:09 AM

I think it would be hard to sustain any meaningful relationship with the amount he travels, the hours he works and all his business and fitness interests.

by Anonymousreply 24March 7, 2019 1:02 PM

There are plenty of others with far busier schedules than Sam who make relationships work.

by Anonymousreply 25March 7, 2019 3:03 PM

Pedo thre—whoops, wrong one. My bad.

by Anonymousreply 26March 7, 2019 3:05 PM

[quote]"Did anyone else read the comments to SH's photos on this personal FB page(not the commercial one))? I just read the comments on a photo of him as Bruce Wayne, a photo from 3 years ago and there is a guy called Keith Kikki Fleming who said "El Divo..?1 x" and Ian Skewis said: "Yum". and "are you Madonna?;)" To me this definitely suggest people know he is gay. Also a comment on another photo from a guy called Mark: "Fuck me Heughan. I think I may be on the turn!! Lookin'good &thrilled you are smashing it x" and another "Sam you are such a hunk after Batman, it could turn me"

[quote]"Definitely NOT comments a straight guy would make to another straight"

[quote]"here is also one from an elder woman (lesbian?) concerning his skipping pic "Keep skipping, big girl".

by Anonymousreply 27March 7, 2019 7:37 PM

You make time for what you prioritize. If a relationship was important, it would happen. Both people make adjustments to make the relationship successful.

by Anonymousreply 28March 7, 2019 9:54 PM

My heart of hearts tells me he has somebody ... in London ? Also an actor or writer or something to do with the entertainment industry. I’m only surmising as eho would really know but in my mind there is no way a hot guylike that has no love interest. He’s just a little bit too cute.

by Anonymousreply 29March 8, 2019 2:22 AM

R29 I agree. I also believe Sam has a BF/Lover in London.

People have the assumption that Sam is extremely Scottish, but he’s not. He only moved back to Scotland to Film Outlander. For 10-15 years he lived in London.

by Anonymousreply 30March 8, 2019 2:57 AM

R27 exactly!

by Anonymousreply 31March 8, 2019 3:02 AM

Attn: Sam Heughan

Don’t be a hypocrite! If you’re asking your followers to do something, shouldn’t you do the same! Are you too good to become a stem cell donor and save Oscar?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32March 8, 2019 3:11 AM

Why are you assuming he is not a donor? He does a lot for medical charity. More than most actors. He runs marathons to raise money and gives up his time to visit hospitals.

by Anonymousreply 33March 8, 2019 4:42 AM

FWIW - Pretty sure he's been registered on the potential donor rolls for a while. Matches are far from automatic (I know; I've donated in the US - I was on the donor list for nearly 5 yrs before getting called out of the blue) Likely he donated bone marrow to either his father or brother when they were being treated for cancer. You can see the scar on his hip in the OL "Wedding Episode."

by Anonymousreply 34March 8, 2019 4:44 AM

The scar is visible in one of the latest paparazzi photos taken of him in America near the pool too. I don’t agree with those photos by the way. Stalking IMO as he didn’t know he was being photographed.

by Anonymousreply 35March 8, 2019 4:49 AM

R27 yes!! spot on!! and why would all this be deleted now I wonder.....not long after it was posted here. scrub scrub scrub

The scar could be anything

by Anonymousreply 36March 8, 2019 7:48 AM

R30 exactly

by Anonymousreply 37March 8, 2019 2:05 PM

R33 In his post he states “Its really easy, as I understand...” if he’d already done it, then he’d know and he wouldn’t have prefaced with As I Understand.

Sam uses his charities as a way to market himself and MPC. I’d like to know how much of Sam’s own money he personally donated to these causes last year.

by Anonymousreply 38March 8, 2019 4:36 PM

R38 good point

by Anonymousreply 39March 8, 2019 4:57 PM

Sam and Tobias...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 8, 2019 6:36 PM

[R40] yep my friend I am not 100 % certain what YOU meant by this but if I am right then I agree. I think that has legs. 4 of them two in kilt two in tennis shorts 😊

by Anonymousreply 41March 8, 2019 8:43 PM

R33 I agree he uses his charities and MPC to further market himself. With the As I understand bit, I read it to mean he was saying he assumed anyone in the UK could be a donor. Thereby trying to promote his social media followers who reside in UK to become donors.

by Anonymousreply 42March 8, 2019 8:48 PM

If Ruby Rose wasn't openly gay, his homophobic fangurls would be already shipping Sam with her......lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 9, 2019 8:15 PM

Why would she want to add to the closeting one wonders.....

by Anonymousreply 44March 10, 2019 12:41 PM

r44 how is she adding to his closeting by being his friend? She’s not going to out him. No one would it’s his choice.

by Anonymousreply 45March 10, 2019 6:16 PM

[quote] She’s not going to out him. You can't out someone who was already out.

Fixed it!

by Anonymousreply 46March 10, 2019 11:03 PM

Thank you R46

by Anonymousreply 47March 11, 2019 6:21 AM

Thread greyed out already? Ever get the feeling you cunts are hated here? You are, in case you all are lying to yourselves, you homophobic cunts are totally hated

by Anonymousreply 48March 11, 2019 6:25 AM

🤦‍♂️ Troll R48

by Anonymousreply 49March 11, 2019 3:06 PM

The only thing greyed out here is the real homophobic troll who keeps trying to derail these threads ....xd

New pics of Gay Sam and his Barbour guys. Remember his interview in the Red Bull magazine? He longs for a private, quiet life, near a loch, a boat.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50March 11, 2019 7:10 PM

[quote] Balfe could knock the whole shipping thing on the head if she was a little more forthcoming about her fiancé. They may be too worried to lose the shippers after a bad s4 was panned by critics.

And, like Steven Cree, Cait has also outed Sam many times.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51March 12, 2019 1:32 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 12, 2019 1:43 PM

Looks like the 'Win a Date' winner has been announced with a very short clip on You Tube - sparse details. Name Caitlin; sounds American (surprise); member of MPC (surprise); looks maybe late 20s/early 30s (although I'm not good at judging ages). Some sore losers snarling in comments already - probably a lot more of that to come for the poor woman. A lot of celebrities do this stuff but I'll bet not many of them really enjoy it - still, all helps with the hetero image.

by Anonymousreply 53March 12, 2019 10:59 PM

It’s just PR, the Omaze campaign. A way to give to charity. I don’t think Sam will give that much thought to it.

by Anonymousreply 54March 13, 2019 2:54 AM

Shes American from NY, and an MPC member. She’s allowed to bring a friend as Sam will have other responsibilities that evening with the gala. I’m sure there will be other people at the table too, wouldn’t be surprised to see JA! I’ll bet good money she’s had to sign privacy agreement and has received a list of topics to avoid in conversation! If I were her I’d go private on all SM now before the guns are cocked.

by Anonymousreply 55March 13, 2019 8:31 AM

R55 I wouldn’t be surprised if you were right

For Sam I hope she will bring her hottest gay male friend to the gala

And Sam is of course showing he is sponsored by New Balance in the announcement vid😏

by Anonymousreply 56March 13, 2019 9:38 AM

R56 Yep, our thirsty 'dream date' is product shilling his a$$ off. Omaze sounds like some kind of disgusting trans fat vegetable shortening.

by Anonymousreply 57March 13, 2019 12:52 PM

The winner is a Sam Cait shipper

by Anonymousreply 58March 13, 2019 2:37 PM

[quote]The winner is a Sam Cait shipper

Seriously? Don't those idiots believe Heughan is secretly married to Balfe? In which case, why would they fork over ca$h to Win a Dream Date with a Married Man? smh

by Anonymousreply 59March 13, 2019 3:53 PM

But they’ve discovered he’s back in Hawaii from the video. Tunagate round 2?

by Anonymousreply 60March 13, 2019 4:07 PM

And why would the guy ask us for dating advice? Creepy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61March 13, 2019 4:49 PM

Well, kids, it all starts with hard cruising at the gym...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 13, 2019 5:05 PM

Where's my fucking Grindr hookup?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63March 13, 2019 5:32 PM

R60 he isn’t back in Hawaii. They had the winner chosen while he was there and he filmed it then likely. His hair was recently butchered off my Melissa during oscars weekend. Just my opinion but I highly doubt he’s back in Hawaii.

by Anonymousreply 64March 13, 2019 5:33 PM

[quote]But they’ve discovered he’s back in Hawaii from the video. Tunagate round 2?

It would be a terrible choice.

[quote]His hair was recently butchered off my Melissa during oscars weekend.

That's what makes me think that the Omaze vid is recent. Look at the pics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65March 14, 2019 4:56 AM

His butchered hair in the Omaze vid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66March 14, 2019 4:58 AM

R63 probably not at the MPC gala :p

by Anonymousreply 67March 14, 2019 8:39 AM

He needs to fire his style team Melissa Adelaide and Monty Jackson but he’s too conflict avoidant. Maybe he can ask William Shatner to do it for him.

by Anonymousreply 68March 14, 2019 5:25 PM

He should stick with the Barbour stylist. The cute guy he was flirting with....

by Anonymousreply 69March 14, 2019 6:22 PM

[quote]He should stick with the Barbour stylist. The cute guy he was flirting with....

Oh, yes.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70March 14, 2019 7:47 PM

That’s a cute pic- we need more Sam flirting with other guys-

by Anonymousreply 71March 14, 2019 9:01 PM

R71 Before the PR fuckery started, and they 'put him into a box', Sam and hot French actor Stanley Weber were flirting with each other in twitter -and probably, on set.

Stanley saying to Sam that "he has a really inviting butt"......;)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72March 15, 2019 5:20 AM

Sam flirting back.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73March 15, 2019 5:21 AM

More Sam/Stanley flirting....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74March 15, 2019 5:23 AM

Sam and Toby...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75March 15, 2019 6:22 AM

Bloody good times...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76March 15, 2019 6:26 AM

SamToby selfie... #comicon2017

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77March 15, 2019 6:28 AM

This fan met Sam -who looked happy and gay- in Las Vegas, March 4th.

Love his tartan trousers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78March 15, 2019 5:01 PM

Tobias might not be gay bit they are still cute together. Beats any beardpic of Sam’s

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79March 15, 2019 5:08 PM

R79 Not quite but fun manip...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80March 15, 2019 5:12 PM

It could’ve happened after the intense work they did on s1 😜

by Anonymousreply 81March 15, 2019 7:48 PM

R81 Possibly, but we're not "shippers." We're just calling out the steady stream of BS that Hollywood pukes out to oppress and exploit gay actors.

[quote] Lipman says young actors are more susceptible to being victimized if they're gay. "The first step is kind of instilling this idea that you must be closeted," he says

[quote]"It's an additional way to silence them because it's something that can be used against them if they were to speak out against their accuser, or to try to use their voice to challenge what happened."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82March 15, 2019 8:18 PM

R82 it’s horrible though a young actor is one thing. Didn’t Sam reach a point in his career he could come out again? I mean even he wouldn’t get any more big roles he would be fine financially. All the endorsements, his companies, his work for RBS etc.

by Anonymousreply 83March 16, 2019 8:59 AM

R83 But Sam has said that he wants to be a movie star.

But he has also said -in the recent Red Bull interview- that he would love to go back to theatre and lead a quiet, private life near a loch, with a boat.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84March 16, 2019 4:32 PM

R84 I’m thinking the latter is more likely.

by Anonymousreply 85March 16, 2019 7:21 PM

Sam Pings! 4yrs ago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86March 16, 2019 10:04 PM

R84 Barbour also gets that he looks better with his handsome, strong jaw exposed. The man should be clean-shaven...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87March 16, 2019 10:55 PM

R87 not really shaven in the latest campaign ;)

R84 True. He seems to do things now mainly for $ as mentioned before. Apparantly what he has earned so far isn't enough to "retire" and/or come out....one would think it would be plenty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88March 17, 2019 8:15 AM

Diana interview in The Sunday Post.

About Sam.-

[quote]At base, he's the same person, he's very genuine . But he's now got much more reserved publicly. He keeps his private life, very private.

We knew Diana, we knew.....;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89March 17, 2019 12:55 PM

R89 indeed, no surprises there....

by Anonymousreply 90March 17, 2019 2:08 PM

If he’s wise the one person he’ll keep his private life from is Diana. The woman has no filter and is very attention seeking.

by Anonymousreply 91March 17, 2019 2:30 PM

[quote] But he's now got much more reserved publicly. He keeps his private life, very private.

And a straight actor wouldn't need all this hiding, secrecy, scrubbing, laughably fake relationships.....etc...etc

[quote]"With Heughan, we've seen his friends go dark on SM, we've seen him engage in laughably fake relationships with his co-star, friends and beards, we've seen him intimidated into babbling like a deer in the headlights when doing press (with his publicist babysitting him ) and basically driven into the Sunken Place of gay shame."

[quote]Any SM linking Sam with anything gay has been scrubbed!! All the gay roles on you tube under his name are gone.. except one.. If you go under any of his gay roles they are all “deleted”. His private FB gone.. that was the most telling with the comments. MPC members questioned it and people are saying his FB was “hijacked”.. lmao!! Even comments about him “possibly” being gay, on his biggest fan website have been deleted. People on the site were questioning why......

by Anonymousreply 92March 17, 2019 8:21 PM

[quote]He keeps his private life, very private.

In other words, IN THE CLOSET with the help of shills like Babbledon who have an interest in pushing Hetero Heughan to $ell the $how and by exten$ion, her tra$hy book$.

[quote]And a straight actor wouldn't need all this hiding, secrecy, scrubbing, laughably fake relationships

Exactly. Straight and openly gay guys are proud to show off their wives and partners. For security, they protect themselves with the usual guards, gates and cameras like other celebrities. "Private life private" is PR for people with something to hide, like employing Jennifer Allen who now babysits him during press tours.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93March 17, 2019 9:09 PM

I wonder if this “awesome” career truly makes him happy. Money or not. He always says he was lucky, was he......He is always playing a role now(hetero Heughan) from the moment he steps out of his frontdoor every morning until he gets home again.

by Anonymousreply 94March 18, 2019 2:30 AM

Smilin' with the Barbour boys...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95March 18, 2019 5:06 AM

R95. It's Brokeback Barbour.

by Anonymousreply 96March 18, 2019 6:01 AM

R96 good one, spot on!

by Anonymousreply 97March 18, 2019 9:54 AM

You guys are very amusing,glad I stumbled across the site. Learnt a lot about what a horrid homophobic old world it still is!! Anonymous

by Anonymousreply 98March 18, 2019 4:59 PM

Sam has just posted this pic of him on IG.

A Beautiful Gay Sailor....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99March 18, 2019 8:53 PM

Hahaha Maybe he felt gay fans were drifting away and threw us a bone. “Sammy”

by Anonymousreply 100March 18, 2019 9:09 PM

R100 But you are not a gay man, you are a fucking stupid homophobic woman.

by Anonymousreply 101March 18, 2019 9:12 PM

Or he is taking his Barbour pals for a gondola ride.

by Anonymousreply 102March 18, 2019 9:51 PM

Ou la la! R99. Maybe this matelot has good onions?

by Anonymousreply 103March 18, 2019 10:24 PM

Pleated pants...oy.

by Anonymousreply 104March 18, 2019 10:42 PM

Part of his new Barbour collection?

by Anonymousreply 105March 19, 2019 1:59 AM

The Barbour barber sure beats the barbaric barber, Melissa 'Scissorhands' Adelaide. He looks like he's in a WW II-era miniseries.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106March 19, 2019 3:40 AM

r105 Pretty sure that's an older photo (relatively). I think it was part of "The Rake" magazine shoot from last summer (?). which was part of the spy movie publicity campaign.

by Anonymousreply 107March 19, 2019 4:07 AM

r106 …. a mini-series in which he must play a POW (?) Yeah, he looks awful -- not just the hair; but his face is gaunt and he has bags/dark circles under his eyes. That tuna trip really did him in. What ever he's up to has clearly taken its toll.

by Anonymousreply 108March 19, 2019 4:12 AM

R99

R105, No, although it seems that Sam loves sailors striped t-shirts......XD

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109March 19, 2019 4:35 AM

LOL Caitriona’s comment (“jazz hands”) to Sam’s IG photo that R99 shared

by Anonymousreply 110March 19, 2019 5:10 AM

R107 Yes, it's from the Rake shoot last August.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111March 19, 2019 6:04 AM

[quote]I think it was part of "The Rake" magazine shoot from last summer (?). which was part of the spy movie publicity campaign.

Sammy looks sooooo gay in that pic- the opposite of what they really wanted for TSWDM PR campaign- that they have released it now....xd

Some of his homophobic stans are scared, seeing the obvious gayness so they are making ridiculous excuses to not like the pic, or are back to post the usual ass-kissing comments on the ex-beard dead IG......lol

by Anonymousreply 112March 19, 2019 6:38 AM

Supposedly Sam is still in LA, per a twitter account. Didn’t he say once it was toxic. My how things change. Fantards are hopeful he’ll be caught with Caitriona.

by Anonymousreply 113March 19, 2019 4:53 PM

R113, According to her IG, Cait is back in UK. She has posted from the studios in Glasgow.

Regarding Sam being in LA, it seems that Marvel is casting Eternals.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114March 19, 2019 6:20 PM

Alexander is hot too

by Anonymousreply 115March 19, 2019 6:25 PM

Half the fandom say they hear him on Cait’s Glasgow video and now they’re saying he’s still in LA? I can’t keep up. When he wants to hide, he does. Anyone have that tweet saying he’s still in LA?

by Anonymousreply 116March 19, 2019 7:09 PM

R116

This fan has seen Sam in LA. She claims that she is in the same hotel that him.

It seems that Sam is having some business meetings:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117March 19, 2019 9:21 PM

Woukd Sam be out again for this role?

by Anonymousreply 118March 19, 2019 10:16 PM

*Would

He’s been in the gym enough.

And when would he have been considered?

by Anonymousreply 119March 19, 2019 10:17 PM

R117 Seems that tweet has been deleted. Oops.

by Anonymousreply 120March 19, 2019 11:04 PM

The tweet is still up, at least for me:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121March 19, 2019 11:26 PM

Sam has just been spotted at LAX. It seems he's leaving LA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122March 20, 2019 12:40 AM

He has to start working in OL again sometime.... some other cast and crew started as early as november....I expect we won’t be seeing that much Jamie and Claire in S5. Since it’s ridiculous story from S1 until now, I hope S6 will be cancelled still.... Maybe that would give Sam the freedom to come out again.

by Anonymousreply 123March 20, 2019 2:07 AM

Related: Research by Harvard psychologists suggest that attitudes about homosexuality are changing. Studies also show that the more that well-known and highly regarded people align with LGBT rights, the more attitudes are influenced positively.

[quote]...research by Harvard psychologists Tessa Charlesworth and Mahzarin Banaji suggests a paradox: Even as Americans grow more aware of bias, we appear to be becoming less biased in many areas—especially when it comes to same-sex relationships and gender nonconformists.

[quote]Americans are becoming less biased in a wide range of attitudes, including on race, both explicitly and implicitly. However, the single largest shift happened in attitudes toward sexuality. “Explicit sexual attitudes revealed the largest overall change of any explicit attitude, moving toward neutrality by approximately 49 percent since 2007,” the researchers write. Implicit attitudes saw a similar but smaller change, moving towards neutrality by 33 percent.

[quote] By 2018, three-quarters of Americans believed consenting relationship between gays and lesbians should be legal. Sixty-seven percent supported marriage equality—which is now the law of the land, thanks to a Supreme Court that actually skews conservative.

[quote]What is clear is that a combination of greater exposure and contact with gay and lesbian Americans, alongside social cues by in-group leaders, were associated with a large decrease in bias among Americans.

Hollywood needs to wake the fuck up and stop forcing gay actors into the closet. The industry leeches that thrive on gay shame will find it harder and harder to justify their old narrative that audiences won't pay to see actors who are out and proud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124March 20, 2019 4:02 AM

R124 thanks for sharing Hollywood is a toxic environmemt. Money isn’t all there is to life.

by Anonymousreply 125March 20, 2019 2:30 PM

but it sure as hell helps.................

by Anonymousreply 126March 20, 2019 3:16 PM

Anyone here participate in the early screening of Bloodshot?

by Anonymousreply 127March 20, 2019 9:49 PM

New interview with Sam where he talks about his love for whisky, his job as a cocktail barman.....

Sam also remembers good times in Japan.......(with Luke, good pairing ;)

[quote]Q: You also worked serving whisky and sushi – any recommendations for good pairings?

[quote]Sam: Recently on a press tour for Outlander in Japan, I was lucky to eat in an exclusive small sushi bar in downtown Tokyo......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128March 20, 2019 10:48 PM

He's just been on twitter saying that he got a call about "BOND!!!" - some fans think he's joking, others think it's legit and this means he is going to be the next Bond and raving about how great he will be, some thinking it is just Josh Horowitz/Heughan banter, a site called 'Fanside' speculating that he may have received a phone call but turned it down because of scheduling difficulties. Can't see him as Bond - too much competition, but you never know. Meanwhile, hope that that closet has a good stock of whisky, a cocktail bar and plenty of (clumsily bashed) sushi.

by Anonymousreply 129March 20, 2019 11:49 PM

[quote]He's just been on twitter saying that he got a call about "BOND!!!" - some fans think he's joking, others think it's legit and this means he is going to be the next Bond and raving about how great he will be, some thinking it is just Josh Horowitz/Heughan banter

Yep, Sam as Bond and Josh as Moneypenny.......xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130March 21, 2019 12:28 AM

It will never happen

by Anonymousreply 131March 21, 2019 12:39 PM

Publicity stunt!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 132March 21, 2019 1:23 PM

You know, maybe Sam will reach the next level. In a way I hope he does. And all that he has been sacrificing for will in the end leave him emptier. Because it’s my opinion that if he is who they say he is abs was prior to all this, how can you be with yourself at the end of the day?

by Anonymousreply 133March 21, 2019 2:18 PM

R133 totally agree

by Anonymousreply 134March 21, 2019 3:51 PM

pattymornay Yes hanging with @hayley_helene tunagirl in NY while everyone is working on Outlander season 5 in Scotland ... time to think with your brain again @samheughan 🙄

by Anonymousreply 135March 21, 2019 5:14 PM

R135, What are you talking about???

If you're talking about the pic of Sam at a play in NY from yesterday, the person who took the pic confirms that Sam was with his Viewpoint publicist in NY, Kara Jones.

We've seen Sam with this publicist before.-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136March 21, 2019 5:48 PM

no that's an old pic of Sam. This woman just posted on Sam's recent Jazz Hands IG photo that Sam is still in NY with tunagirl, Hayley Helene, where she's from. Her mom or stepmom (?), Marla Helene just made her IG private. It was open, So it looks like Sam's going full steam ahead with this 25 yr old tuna twat. Her crowd is amongst the douchebags that went to the Fyre Festival that never was.

by Anonymousreply 137March 21, 2019 5:59 PM

I know it's an old pic but this person Roseann Hartfield - who took this pic of Sam at a Broadway play last night, has just confirmed that Sam was there with his NY publicist, Kara Jones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138March 21, 2019 6:08 PM

er, SH, I know it's been a while since you've been involved in theatre, but is it not customary to look at the stage rather than pose for fan cameras? (lucky shot? Maybe, but it looks a little posed to me). He needs to go back to Scotland and climb a munro or two rather than go further down the path of becoming a walking publicity stunt. .

by Anonymousreply 139March 21, 2019 9:16 PM

Hey Pattymornay, which beard is it? You were just saying he spent his LA time with Hannah James, now you are lying about tuna girl in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 140March 21, 2019 9:59 PM

Ahem. Sorry to interup you. r140. This is DL, not tumblr. Please be so kind respecting the rules of this place.

It you dream fucking with Sam. Well, I can tell you,. Waiting numbers are sold for today.

by Anonymousreply 141March 21, 2019 10:17 PM

Anyone catch the tweet he liked where an account suggested he’d get oust galore should he land Bond?!

by Anonymousreply 142March 22, 2019 12:41 AM

*pussy

damn it autocorrect!!!!

by Anonymousreply 143March 22, 2019 1:02 AM

Before going to NY, Sam was seen having lunch -at the hotel in LA he was staying in- with hot daddy Graham McTavish:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144March 22, 2019 1:52 AM

r142 Ah, but as one comment said, 'I don't think that's the kind he likes though!' - they will probably get blocked.

by Anonymousreply 145March 22, 2019 2:42 AM

R144 maybe McTavish still turns him on😉

by Anonymousreply 146March 22, 2019 3:21 AM

R142 yes this person called Soheila(Clifford) tweeted it, the pussy galore thing, and he liked it indeed. Probably because she is famous/has been Twitter verified. Sam seems to respond to verified people in general....

by Anonymousreply 147March 22, 2019 3:37 AM

But the he also liked this tweet:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148March 22, 2019 3:41 AM

R148 And here Sam calls Josh Horowitz , Miss Moneypenny, (a character who enjoys a flirtatious relationship with James Bond ;))

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149March 22, 2019 4:25 AM

I will gladly respect your rules R141, but dreaming of Sam in that way, um a big fat no. Standing in no line for that I can assure you. Just pointing out that someone else is stirring false shit with beards, and it's zero to do with tumblr. It's IG. Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 150March 22, 2019 1:56 PM

are there any males left in this thread?

by Anonymousreply 151March 22, 2019 3:46 PM

BatSam could have been in the running for the first gay Marvel superhero but he wimped out by letting Hollywood 'put him in a box'. They're not gonna cast a straight actor after all the hype...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152March 22, 2019 6:01 PM

If he were to get the marvel part the “Timor’s” woukd hit an all time high.

by Anonymousreply 153March 22, 2019 7:55 PM

“Rumors”

Unless it was his plan to live out again.

by Anonymousreply 154March 22, 2019 7:59 PM

Flying to Scotland.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155March 23, 2019 12:34 AM

Seriously though all members, friends and relatives of the LGBT community needs to support this movie, that’s if they do cast an openly gay person playing an openly gay Superhero. Even if it’s not Sam and if this is not your favorite movie genre. I think Sam May have burned his bridges. But we need to show HW that respecting actors sexual orientation pays.

by Anonymousreply 156March 23, 2019 1:13 AM

Agreed

by Anonymousreply 157March 23, 2019 1:58 AM

Sam being photographed out and about in NYC with brunettes before FINALLY going back to the UK.

by Anonymousreply 158March 23, 2019 3:21 PM

yes he is R158. Don’t know what his deal is. And people on here keep saying it’s not real. He was with Minka Kelly Thursday night at Apollo theatre.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159March 23, 2019 5:05 PM

They weren’t together.

by Anonymousreply 160March 23, 2019 5:11 PM

R160 do you mean the pic is fake?

by Anonymousreply 161March 23, 2019 6:08 PM

Link to the original post (you have to click right to the last image)...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162March 23, 2019 6:13 PM

So they were supposed to be watching together like a PR set up....or did they just meetafterwards, leave everybody speculating about Sam and his new gf/beard

by Anonymousreply 163March 23, 2019 6:20 PM

Heughan is single at almost 40. When asked about his love life, he uses gender-neutral pronouns. A straight guy would just say "a girl I was pursuing," "her house," "her door," "waited for her," "she didn't turn up," "leave her alone," and "not stalk her." Look how many pronouns he carefully conceals.

[quote]SH:' I always like to make an effort, certainly. Whether or not it’s quite as successful as Jamie I don’t know. I do remember one time when I was teenager and someone I was pursuing, and I think it was Valentine’s Day and I went to their house with wine and glasses and flowers, and I put it outside their door and waited for them and they didn’t turn up. And then I got this phone call the next day saying I should leave them alone and not stalk them, like it’s a bit scary that you’re leaving stuff outside my door, so it wasn’t really as successful as maybe I was hoping it to be.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164March 23, 2019 6:40 PM

Seems like two actors just having a chat, Minka has been in NYC working . The SHAMzies are already shipping them but they should look at his GAY pants....lol

You think he would make a quick stop over in NYC- to wach several theatre plays- on his way to Scotland.

Yesterday, Sam posted this IG story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165March 23, 2019 6:51 PM

Another example of Heughan awkwardly trying to appear hetero at the Brave New Warriors ComiCon panel (@15:13)...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166March 23, 2019 7:28 PM

R165 so why did he stop over in NYC?

by Anonymousreply 167March 23, 2019 8:03 PM

R164 The other tell is that most girls like flowers. Only a boy who was embarrassed to be outed by another boy would be angered.

by Anonymousreply 168March 23, 2019 8:22 PM

R167 To see some interesting plays/shows on stage?

You seem to forget that Sam is a RCS graduate and he has said that theater is his first and real love:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169March 23, 2019 8:34 PM

this board is reading like tumblr. Unless Sam is answering all your questions there is no one here that has the answers. I feel like I'm reading all those dumb questions by Anon and the dumb answers that are given by those that Think and make believe they are in the know and all the Anon's thinking they were given the right answers. I guess I was right, there are no more males left in this thread, just the tumblr posters.

by Anonymousreply 170March 23, 2019 8:39 PM

R170 Well, if you don't like DL, you can always go back to tumblr or IG ;)

From time to time, Sam is indeed, answering those questions........xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171March 23, 2019 8:55 PM

Ping, Ping, Ping

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172March 23, 2019 8:57 PM

r171 I can't stand tumblr AND the people that post there.

Sam answers the questions here? prove it. you sound like P-redux

by Anonymousreply 173March 23, 2019 9:05 PM

R170/R173 = ConTROLLing troll constantly asking about gender and obviously living in a binary world, demanding answers and contributing nothing. From who? We're all different posters. The DL is a discussion forum, not a blog and we aren't here to serve you with information. Now, fuck off back to tumblr, granny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174March 23, 2019 9:14 PM

r174 look again. it has become a blog. people asking questions and then getting answers from someone that acts like they actually have them. what happened to this thread???

by Anonymousreply 175March 23, 2019 9:19 PM

R175 Who are you talking to, Judge Judy? We're not just one person. And don't give us this "what's happened to this thread" bullshit. This has been one of the most viewed threads on DL for over four years. You love it here or you wouldn't be clinging like a barnacle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176March 23, 2019 9:30 PM

For the homophobic troll who can't leave these threads alone.

Sam telling his longtime friend that there's nothing straight about his Bat in 2011 (before the PR fuckery started and he was sent to the Sunken Place):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177March 23, 2019 9:41 PM

If the contest winner can bring a plus one on our Omaze "date," I can bring one, too and maybe even turn it into more ca$h. Hmmm... who's so low that they would consider me a step up?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178March 23, 2019 9:57 PM

Sam looking very interested in Steven Cree's shortest shorts and cock.

Sam gave Steven 9 out of 10 - but later, he had to remove these gay comments :((

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179March 23, 2019 10:38 PM

It's inconceivable that Heughan still has this stunt pinned to the top of his Twitter feed. What straight guy in his late 30's would publicly ask children for advice on how to date women? Wouldn't he be concerned that it would turn off any self-respecting prospect, not to mention how creepy and inappropriate it is? Even the optics are bizarre with the kids lined up like performing seals. Does someone BTS have a whip? Were they lured there with candy? Where are their parents?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180March 23, 2019 11:02 PM

[quote]well looks like sam isn't back in Scotland yet after all. he was touring Graceland today according to their Instagram. at this pace, nobody will even remember outlander by the time season 5 rolls around

Maybe, that's what he wants, lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181March 24, 2019 1:11 AM

so the same person saying Sam was flying to Scotland is the same person that claims that Sam posts here. not sure where you get your info but you might want to change your source.

by Anonymousreply 182March 24, 2019 1:36 AM

R182, As everybody else (you included), I thought that IG story that Sam posted yesterday from the plane, meant that he was travelling from NY to Scotland (it's about time, how long is this hiatus?)

Now I see that he has posted from Tennessee and I have no problem to bring the pic.

Alex is also travelling. Whiskey Business? UFC event tonight?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183March 24, 2019 1:53 AM

So they’re already filming Rapelander S5 and Heughan doesn’t need to be on set, yet?

by Anonymousreply 184March 24, 2019 1:57 AM

Yes they started in November(at least some cast and crew did). Caitriona started filming a few weeks ago. We’re not going to see much Jamie and or Claire this season. It’s prolly all Bree and Roger...it’s all crap anyway

I think Sam has said goodbye to Outlander in his heart and would rather focus on different projects.

by Anonymousreply 185March 24, 2019 6:00 AM

R185 Thanks. Let’s hope so.

by Anonymousreply 186March 24, 2019 6:12 AM

R183 Alex has more than the whisky and the MPC company so he could be travelling for one of his other companies as well.

The hiatus is very long imo and it still seems Sam isn’t taking any rest, flying from one place to the other. Graceland is deeply spiritual place he feels??Peaceful I do get. He seems to have some odd views on things, would partly explain the closet. Maybe the closet is a spiritual place to him too;)

by Anonymousreply 187March 24, 2019 7:14 AM

Spiritual, my ass. You can be sure there's a quid pro quo involved.

by Anonymousreply 188March 24, 2019 9:43 AM

Perhaps Caitriona started filming some of her scenes without Sam early because she needs to take time of during production for her Wedding and honeymoon. IDK.

by Anonymousreply 189March 24, 2019 11:33 AM

A nightmare - Sam in an Elvis biopic! But think of the leathers! Na, he hasn't got the moves.

by Anonymousreply 190March 24, 2019 11:35 AM

Cait isn't filming yet either. Nobody is. The whole thing got pushed back. It's just that Sam documents his whereabouts more than the others. He craves the adulation of people thinking he really is a unicorn.

by Anonymousreply 191March 24, 2019 12:50 PM

CB was in a short vid a while ago to show the fans she started filming S5

by Anonymousreply 192March 24, 2019 1:47 PM

R88 there must be indeed

by Anonymousreply 193March 24, 2019 1:47 PM

CB S5

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194March 24, 2019 1:51 PM

So Minka is down with bearding now?

by Anonymousreply 195March 24, 2019 3:34 PM

She's "dated" John Mayer and Derek Jeter, so yah

by Anonymousreply 196March 24, 2019 4:14 PM

She also "dated" Chris Evans, Taylor Kitsch, Topher Grace, Sean Penn & had a "fling" with Jake Gyllenhaal. Sam & Minka, could happen.

by Anonymousreply 197March 24, 2019 4:26 PM

At least this beard is his age

by Anonymousreply 198March 24, 2019 5:18 PM

Why do we never know who he is traveling with?

by Anonymousreply 199March 24, 2019 5:44 PM

That video Cait posted of the set had Sam laughing and talking in the background so it was old. Nobody is filming yet. April. Minka is not his beard. Get over that. He will go back to Scotland and lay low like usual.

by Anonymousreply 200March 24, 2019 5:57 PM

I don’t hear him. The set doesn’t seems to have been used in S4. Well it doesn’t really matter. I hope you are right that he will not be bearding again

by Anonymousreply 201March 24, 2019 6:02 PM

R199 Jennifer Allen and/or his PA?!

by Anonymousreply 202March 24, 2019 6:03 PM

Who manages his travel? Coordinates his days/ weeks/ months? Is he just at their mercy? Is anyone close to him ever with him along the way?

by Anonymousreply 203March 24, 2019 8:06 PM

As far as I know, there is a lot of EU money involved in the whole OL production since the beginning. You know this region up there was not very famous for its sound stage facilities before OL and there is not so much industry up there in Scotland.

So, may be this pending Brexit thing may also have a huge impact of the production, concerning financing, employment and such things. May be this a reason, not the only one, for the delay.

This may be also the reason for Starz to order S5 and S6 together. To ensure the EU money will be there, even there is the Brexit coming.

by Anonymousreply 204March 24, 2019 8:23 PM

#conveying money is the word I was looking for.

by Anonymousreply 205March 24, 2019 8:25 PM

HMMMMM..........Sam and other guy shared a suite in the hotel at Memphis. Sam was under 'deep cover'.

From one of the most popular Outlander blogs in Wordpress:

[quote]March 24 2019. "A friend who works at the hotel in Memphis where the glam people stay, told me he was staying there the night before but was under "deep cover". Only had room service, didn't come to the bar, never was seen checking in or out. Had a suite on the 7th floor with another guy who handle everything."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206March 24, 2019 11:59 PM

R206 .

It's a samcait blog.

by Anonymousreply 207March 25, 2019 12:02 AM

He was also there with his biz partner Alex Norouzi. Who is CEO of Great Glen testing their whisky blends.

by Anonymousreply 208March 25, 2019 12:46 AM

But it’s kind of strange to share a suite or room with your business partner. They both can easily afford a suite of their own. Sam’s PA is a woman so maybe there is a boyfriend with him. If so poor guy, imagine having to hide who you are with all the time.

by Anonymousreply 209March 25, 2019 2:48 AM

R209 I wonder how often a boyfriend is with him and we’ve not known.

by Anonymousreply 210March 25, 2019 2:59 AM

How do you know his PA is a woman?

by Anonymousreply 211March 25, 2019 3:00 AM

The bigger question is why are these craven hypocrites starting a whisky business while running a fitness business that raises money for cancer research?

[quote]Drinking alcohol raises your risk of getting six kinds of cancer— mouth and throat, voice box (larynx), esophagus, colon and rectum, liver and breast (in women). All types of alcoholic drinks, including red and white wine, beer, cocktails, and liquor, are linked with cancer. The more you drink, the higher your cancer risk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212March 25, 2019 5:37 AM

Heughan probably thinks he can be like George Clooney who started a successful tequila brand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213March 25, 2019 5:56 AM

R213 so he’ll marry a beard too;)

R211 she was there at the Edinburgh marathon last year

R212 a strange paradox indeed

by Anonymousreply 214March 25, 2019 6:08 AM

R210 me too. And how are all the fanpics just Sam and no one ever sees him with someone else. Like someone mentioned before those “sightings” are not coincidences

by Anonymousreply 215March 25, 2019 6:11 AM

[quote]March 24 2019. "A friend who works at the hotel in Memphis where the glam people stay, told me he was staying there the night before but was under "deep cover". Only had room service, didn't come to the bar, never was seen checking in or out. Had a suite on the 7th floor with another guy who handle everything."

[quote]Sam’s PA is a woman so maybe there is a boyfriend with him. If so poor guy, imagine having to hide who you are with all the time.

[quote]I wonder how often a boyfriend is with him and we’ve not known.

Yeah, me too....

And yes, Sam's assistant is a woman, She was with him at the Stirling marathon-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216March 25, 2019 6:38 AM

My bad...Stirling marathon instead of Edinburgh

Alex is indeed in Tennessee but I still find it hard to believe he would share a room with Sam and that he would handle “everything”. Alex is not an assistant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217March 25, 2019 8:04 AM

r212 does it matter? Everything seems to cause cancer.

by Anonymousreply 218March 25, 2019 1:41 PM

R216, The woman with Sam at the marathon is a Starz PR person, not Sam’s PA.

by Anonymousreply 219March 25, 2019 2:06 PM

R219 how can you be sure?

by Anonymousreply 220March 25, 2019 2:40 PM

R218 = ConTROLLing troll trying to normalize hypocrisy and carcinogens. Does hypocrisy matter? Ask a Pulitzer-prize winning journalist. Does everything cause cancer? Some things more than others will put you in a grave sooner rather than later. Heughan's primarily middle aged, female fan base is already at higher risk for breast cancer. He wants them to think he gives a shit about them. He doesn't. If he's a SM "influencer" he should be called for his hypocrisy on SM.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221March 25, 2019 3:34 PM

R220, I can’t remember her name right now, but she was identified at the time. Went to both marathons with him and has been at other Starz related events.

by Anonymousreply 222March 25, 2019 3:36 PM

r221 have you had cancer??

by Anonymousreply 223March 25, 2019 3:36 PM

R221 Why aren't you asking how many of Heughan's current and former fitness business/charity members are at high risk for cancer, are cancer victims or cancer survivors? How many of them fork over cash anytime he asks, to enter his contests, to see him at fanCONS, to attend his galas? He's draining their bank accounts for what? They should pay closer attention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224March 25, 2019 4:05 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225March 25, 2019 4:13 PM

r221 I don't need to ask them. I am one of them and I HAVE had cancer. I am an adult and can make my own decisions and so can most of his fans. You seem to have a big problem with him making money, among other things. You love to call people trolls that are not as angry as you seem to be but ones colors always shine thru even when those colors are dark, so get off my back.

by Anonymousreply 226March 25, 2019 4:33 PM

R226 Who's angry? We're calmly pointing out Heughan's hypocrisy. You're a cancer survivor and you should be painfully aware. Yet you're trying to derail this thread. Why?

The fact remains that Heughan and his partner are starting a whisky business from the proceeds of their fitness business that raises funds for cancer research. Something that needs pointing out.

by Anonymousreply 227March 25, 2019 4:43 PM

R227 agree. Thanks

by Anonymousreply 228March 25, 2019 4:48 PM

R216 [quote]Alex is indeed in Tennessee but I still find it hard to believe he would share a room with Sam and that he would handle “everything”. Alex is not an assistant.

EXACTLY. Alex is his business partner, not his assistant and there are many pics out there of Sam and Alex together. Sam wouldn't need to be in 'deep cover'....unless he was sharing that suite with a boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 229March 25, 2019 4:57 PM

Exactly he was sharing that suite with his boyfriend. Who’s away for months on end without their boyfriend? They would know how to fly under the radar. Well practised. I feel sorry for the boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 230March 25, 2019 10:05 PM

Steven Cree at it again on Twitter. Sam loves that Steven says he has a massive cock.

by Anonymousreply 231March 25, 2019 10:21 PM

[quote]Exactly he was sharing that suite with his boyfriend. Who’s away for months on end without their boyfriend? They would know how to fly under the radar. Well practised. I feel sorry for the boyfriend.

Yep. I think there was a third person - right next to Sam and in front of his business partner Alex Norouzi - sitting at that table in Nashville, and with a white phone:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232March 25, 2019 10:32 PM

Mmmmm. That’s not Sam’s phone. Good spotting. Everywhere they went the boyfriend would just blend in. One of the boys. Just not included in the pics for social media.

by Anonymousreply 233March 25, 2019 10:44 PM

Just double checked. Sam’s phone definitely is in a dark case. Most recent pic is him on it as usual while he’s having lunch with Graham McTavish last week.

by Anonymousreply 234March 25, 2019 10:50 PM

Caitriona’s phone is white.

by Anonymousreply 235March 25, 2019 11:08 PM

Oh, please....Caitriona is in Glasgow with her fiance TonyMcGill. She posted from the Outlander set a week ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236March 25, 2019 11:21 PM

I don't know where Cait is but that is an old set photo and you could hear Sam talking in her video. TM. Fabulous!

by Anonymousreply 237March 26, 2019 12:54 AM

Well wherever Caitriona is Sam is not unless they are workimg. She has moved on from the showmance. Caitriona has her fiancé Tony and Sam has his boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 238March 26, 2019 1:30 AM

Alex couldn’t have “handled everything” because his flight got badly delayed. So he arrived after Sam.

Cait is in Europe. Wheather you can hear Sam on her IG video is up for debate. Sam/Cait Shippers can but most people can’t. I don’t.

I thought that was a Chicken on Steven Cree’s tweet not a Cockerel. I could be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 239March 26, 2019 10:17 AM

Barnyard facts: Cockerels/roosters/males usually have larger brighter combs (the “crest” atop the head) and brighter, larger wattles (the skin that hangs under the beak) than hens/females.

Whether or not you can sex the chicken emoji in Cree's tweet is up for debate. But experience has taught us that he probably means to say "cock" not "hen." LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240March 26, 2019 11:04 AM

[quote]But experience has taught us that he probably means to say "cock" not "hen." LOL

True ;)

Steven Cree.-"Sam likes cock"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241March 26, 2019 1:16 PM

And if there were still any doubt about Sam likin cock, Steven posted another pic........xd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242March 26, 2019 1:20 PM

of course he meant cock.....no doubt in my mind and Sam asked for it, almost literally

by Anonymousreply 243March 26, 2019 1:33 PM

R239 agree about Alex The Cait vid...I don’t hear Sam either

Today he seems to be back at the Cumbernauld OL studio

by Anonymousreply 244March 26, 2019 4:44 PM

But “Having” a big Cock and “Liking” a big Cock are 2 different things. I think we can all agree on what Sam likes but was Cree calling him a “massive chicken “ for closeting his likes.

by Anonymousreply 245March 26, 2019 7:29 PM

and why would respond to that in a positive way R245? Not saying you're wrong per se.....just seems a bit odd

by Anonymousreply 246March 26, 2019 7:44 PM

*why would Sam

by Anonymousreply 247March 26, 2019 7:47 PM

R233 [quote]Everywhere they went the boyfriend would just blend in. One of the boys. Just not included in the pics for social media.

Makes sense. I don't think that Sam has been travelling alone during the past months (climbing in Hawaii, LA, Graceland.....)

[quote]Alex couldn’t have “handled everything” because his flight got badly delayed. So he arrived after Sam.

Yes, when Sam had already posted his pics from Graceland, Alex was posting an IG story from some airport so there was another man -the man with the white phone- who shared the suite with Sam and 'handled everything'....;))

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248March 26, 2019 9:30 PM

Correct (248).

Good Point (246) Sam wouldn’t respond positively to being called a chicken. I concede to you. Steven most likely posted a Cock emoji. Thanks for the civilized discussion.

by Anonymousreply 249March 27, 2019 1:15 AM

I guess SH has been asked to audition for Bond, per this article: https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1105458/James-Bond-25-Sam-Heughan-Outlander-Daniel-Craig-Barbara-Broccoli-producer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250March 27, 2019 3:54 AM

I don’t think he’ll get the role, he is surely not the only one they asked to audition?

Also curious how the guy with Sam in Memphis “handled” him in his suite;) I wonder when we will finally get some juicy details. At some point someone who knows more will talk right? The more famous he becomes....

About the cock comment: some people in earlier threads suggested Sam is small. So did Ross/Ivan. I don’t think so after the dick swing deadlift gif. Steven might be right.

by Anonymousreply 251March 27, 2019 6:47 AM

I think the information about Sam being asked to audition for Bond is misinformation. If you read through the Express article they state that fans should take this information with a “large grain of salt” because they haven’t started auditioning for the next Bond yet.

This stems from the tweeter exchange between Sam and Josh Horowitz which was clearly a joke.

An example of lazy journalism spurred on by Sam’s PR.

by Anonymousreply 252March 27, 2019 11:24 AM

Sam’s been working on his glute development and happy to be the poster boy for Pieter Vodden on IG last month in California. He’s talked before that if he only did one gym routine it would be for glute or posterior chain as he put it. But he’s excited Steven Cree says he has a massive cock but I think Sam likes working out for his boyfriend.’s cock. That’s one lucky dude whoever he is. Sam’s so devoted in the gym to looking fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 253March 27, 2019 11:47 AM

[quote]An example of lazy journalism spurred on by Sam’s PR.

R252 Journalism had nothing to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 254March 27, 2019 5:10 PM

More horrendous PR 😏

by Anonymousreply 255March 27, 2019 5:23 PM

R252 R254 Not journalism, not PR.

by Anonymousreply 256March 27, 2019 6:45 PM

So what is it? A desperate attempt?

by Anonymousreply 257March 27, 2019 7:00 PM

It was a joke exchange on twitter between Sam and Josh Horrowitz.. It’s not PR. Sam runs his own Twitter. Deep down Sam is desperate to be Bond, so internally it’s no joke. He would be a marvellous choice for Bond. He can act, he’s gorgeous, he’s the right age, super fit and his body is hot AF. He can do a Scottish or English accent perfectly. There’s always speculation on the next Bond and writing BS articles.

by Anonymousreply 258March 27, 2019 8:01 PM

The Bond thing certainly seems to have started out as a joke, but it became a PR exercise - the Express didn't just happen to write about a twitter exchange with Horowitz - it was fed to them - also to the Mail on Sunday and the Mirror. And the Scottish Sun, which pays for stories, just happened to do an article on the Cree/Heughan 'massive' twitter exchange - another feed (as well as an earlier bit on his trip to Graceland). Thirsty, desperate for publicity - not really a good look.

by Anonymousreply 259March 27, 2019 8:20 PM

r256. You hit the nail.

r257. And you know, you missed the nail. He is missing anything to make a new Bond, except they are looking for a closet Mary, who is aging ot every well.

to r259. Well, not exactly. Stuff you give to your volunteers to create clickbait articles to gain traffic on your still free online service, where you have to earn money with the adds placed there and you desperatly need the clicks. And spreading rumors without being in the danger zone getting lawsuits because the guy (SH) is not famous enough, that his lawyers will appear.

by Anonymousreply 260March 27, 2019 9:09 PM

Sam doesn't have the mass appeal to pull off Bond at this time. Looks and nice bodies are a dime a dozen with actors. That role requires more than that. Smooth, suave, a certain demeanor. Sam is not there yet.

by Anonymousreply 261March 28, 2019 1:38 AM

He sleepwalked through TSWDM, the closest thing to a Bond film he’s done. When most actors barely get a screen test he got a whole film to pour on the charm and sex-appeal and all he could manage was looking like he’s rather be elsewhere. He wasn’t mentioned by a single reviewer.

by Anonymousreply 262March 28, 2019 1:46 AM

**he’d

by Anonymousreply 263March 28, 2019 1:47 AM

I’d never heard of Daniel Craig before he was Bond.

by Anonymousreply 264March 28, 2019 2:53 AM

^I'd seen him in a movie called Mother. I thought he had a weird looking, squished, baby face. Who'd've guessed he'd be bond? Not I.

Sam's got the body for sure, but he's too pretty for Bond.

by Anonymousreply 265March 28, 2019 4:03 AM

I love pretty.

by Anonymousreply 266March 28, 2019 4:37 AM

R260 for Sam it really doesn’t matter for whichever reason those articles are posted online imo. It just makes him look hungry for fame and publicity which isn’t a good look.

R262 agree. He had the chance to show the world his “Bond” side but didn’t. Also the lack of chemistry between Mila and him did the movie no good....

by Anonymousreply 267March 28, 2019 6:34 AM

r267 Absolutely agree re the articles- and there's another one in something called D'Marge, quoting the Daily Mail as a source - circular reporting, and it doesn't make him look good.

by Anonymousreply 268March 28, 2019 7:45 AM

Just read it R268 indeed more of the same crap.... Well we'll soon see some more Outlander stuff online I suppose now both CB and Sam have started filming again.

by Anonymousreply 269March 28, 2019 9:04 AM

People think Sam is with Hannah James now because it appears she is all of a sudden BFF with the NicNics from South Africa.

by Anonymousreply 270March 28, 2019 10:40 AM

R270, are you the desperate Pattymornay, always trying to give Gay Sam a -fake- gf? Or is the Purvmuso troll back?....xd

Hannah has a partner and she has been in England since weeks ago. She wasn't in Hawaii with Sam

The connection between Hannah and the Nics is Faye Thomas, she is a photographer living in London and Cape Town. Faye is a friend of the Nics and she's made some shooting of Hannah.

If you're trying to stir the pot again, check out R206, R209, R229, R230, R232, R248................

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271March 28, 2019 12:36 PM

R271 And supposedly has a massive🐓 too

by Anonymousreply 272March 28, 2019 2:37 PM

Faye Thomas is also a friend of Sam's, he congratulated her on her engagement photo on Instagram. Not that it matters, the Nics are some of the most fame thirsty people I have ever seen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273March 28, 2019 4:00 PM

The Nics are🤮

by Anonymousreply 274March 28, 2019 6:37 PM

Sam promoting "First Light" (2010).

Ping, ping, ping.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275March 29, 2019 7:04 PM

Young and gay. Thanks for sharing. He looked much more relaxed and much less tired back then. I also prefer his more natural, less bulked up, looks.

by Anonymousreply 276March 30, 2019 2:17 AM

R275 R276. Oh yes. And before that unkempt beard.

by Anonymousreply 277March 30, 2019 11:43 AM

SH is barely an actor nowadays imho, he's a brand, shilling as hard and fast as he can before it all bursts through lack of realness, integrity, honesty and boredom on behalf of his 'fans'. It must get tiring after a while surely, forever 'managing' a sm identity with carefully planned tease shots to keep him in the tabloid news. He'd never be bond, he doesn't have enough gravitas in his career, enough range in his acting. He comes across as just a fame junkie. The bond people must be scratching their heads however, as to how to reinvent their character for the next generation. SH is not really appealing to the young masses anyhow, he's too risk averse (unlike say ruby rose). btw I'm just loving Andrew Scot (moriaty) in Fleabag season 2: brilliant actor, charismatic as hell, happens to be unashamedly gay and smashing it as the hot, straight priest... YUM!!

by Anonymousreply 278March 30, 2019 2:33 PM

[quote]The bond people must be scratching their heads however, as to how to reinvent their character for the next generation.

R278 That's an understatement. What more can we learn from a Cold War-era sexist, homophobic, straight, Western establishment white guy with a gun? Been there, done that, milked it for decades beyond its relevance. Of course, the Broccoli family will want to keep it going along with Hollywood suits because it sells.

by Anonymousreply 279March 30, 2019 3:08 PM

He sure is milking the "straight, Western establishment white guy with a gun" meme.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280March 30, 2019 4:56 PM

While he milks his MPC Mugwumps...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281March 30, 2019 5:08 PM

And is still RTing the beard😏

by Anonymousreply 282March 30, 2019 5:34 PM

Related: Bond is like a superhero and if the franchise is to be kept on life support it desperately needs a breath of fresh diversity, just as superheroes need new representation. Sean Hayes, who just accepted a GLAAD honor at their 30th annual Media Awards, agrees...

[quote]"They finally had their first woman superhero and big franchise with Wonder Woman, and they finally had their first black lead in a superhero movie in Black Panther, and I'm just waiting for the Pink Panther," he says. "And I really, really hope they cast someone who is gay."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283March 30, 2019 6:48 PM

Nice article. Thanks. I totally agree.

by Anonymousreply 284March 31, 2019 8:57 AM

"do you shave your armpits?"

"Yes, sir" (kissy Sam)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285March 31, 2019 7:57 PM

He's a manscaper, all right. How not to spot people at the gym... cringeworthy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286March 31, 2019 9:17 PM

R285 would love to catch him at the gym(shower, changing room)

by Anonymousreply 287April 1, 2019 3:59 AM

R287 Women are not allowed in the Mens changing room you sick fucking bitch

by Anonymousreply 288April 1, 2019 4:04 AM

the only bitch here is you troll, our captain obvious.

by Anonymousreply 289April 1, 2019 8:08 AM

R289 I must add, since the fat german frau died, with all her SPAZTROLL and fucking asinine musings , all homophobic, this thread is merely disgusting. And foul

And you cunts are not welcome anywhere

by Anonymousreply 290April 1, 2019 8:34 AM

Our dear PR Oracle is very much alive. Sociopath SpazPurvMuso Troll needs to stay calm while her meds take effect. We don't want to be trussed up for shock treatment again, do we?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291April 1, 2019 3:07 PM

r291. I obviously missed some thing. Yes I am fine and healthy :-)

by Anonymousreply 292April 1, 2019 4:54 PM

Steven has posted a new pic of him with Sam.

We know, Steven, IT is massive and Sam likes IT.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293April 1, 2019 7:20 PM

If there's someone who still doesn't know what we're talking about, check R231 R241 R242 R243.........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294April 1, 2019 7:43 PM

Yet more Bond contender thirstiness, this time in a 'Celebrity Insider' blog, whatever credibility that has. Describes SH as someone 'who has made a name for himself in Hollywood', and as 'A List' in another article on his Emmy contention (can't see Starz finally promoting his fine acting for a nom.) Er, A List? No. Maybe one day, but now, just no. He might get Bond, you never know, but there is so much competition, and this 'pick me, pick me' is not the best look. The article does note that he still seems to be 50/1, and it is likely to be quite some time before any decision is reached. Meanwhile the closeting, scrubbing and hetero games continue, and a new beard may loom, damn it (please not).

by Anonymousreply 295April 2, 2019 11:45 PM

R295 thanks for sharing. Do you have a link to the article? Which beard? This would be horrible.....more MMs and tunagirls.... I agree it is not a good look at all indeed. I personally don’t believe he’ll be the next Bond. He ruined it for himself with the spy film. Had he done a good acting job there, he might have had a chance. However his career is gonna go I feel the audience/fans will always want to see him as Jamie or in some other romantic/historic role. I don’t expect that much from Bloodshot either.

by Anonymousreply 296April 3, 2019 4:30 AM

r296 It's not letting me post the web link but it should come up in a google search with celebrityinsider.org/ and -264771/ It only came up because I have a general alert re James Bond - a lot of dross but some of it re contenders can be interesting. The blog article then has a link to the Emmy thing describing him as A List. Neither mentions bearding - that is my speculation as he focuses on his hetero image (I fear the tuna fiasco was a potential beard intro that went wrong, and another fake narrative may be tried, particularly if Balfe eventually marries - really hope I'm wrong). Luke Evans is also doing the Omaze thing, for the Princes Trust - you can win a flight with him in one of the Blades Team's aerobic planes - I've done such an aerobic flight and it is great, as long as you have a strong stomach and don't eat much beforehand - such a prize would fit SH's current action man image promotion rather than a cringe-y 'date', and I strongly suspect that he would be a lot more comfortable with it as well.

by Anonymousreply 297April 3, 2019 6:25 AM

Thanks R297. Found it. "The news comes after Heughan admitted that he would love to be the next Bond." Uhm so any goodlooking British (semi) famous actor who says this on social media will be invited to an audition?

It was interesting to read but it seems like more PR.I agree he will try to keep up his hetero image, light bearding....PR again..

PR oracle, your opinion?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298April 3, 2019 11:48 AM

Sam isn't anywhere near A list or Bond. He couldn't even draw them in for the Spy movie.

by Anonymousreply 299April 3, 2019 12:11 PM

New pics of Sam with his guys in Brokeback Barbour:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300April 3, 2019 6:43 PM

Looks happy with the guys, more at ease then with the ladies. How could that be😜

by Anonymousreply 301April 3, 2019 6:56 PM

r300. Oh. Hello Mary, how are you?

Tbh. I cannot see any kind of stringent PR-strategy behind his moves on SM.

Looks all flat and very convenient. Ok., the bearding is back in the closet since a while. But his PR didn't find a new way until today, how to sell him again as lovable or anykind of remarkable. In the moment he is just another pretty face close to his 40. which is not ageing very well. How to sell "the scottish hunk" when Sam is spending most of his hiatus visiting tourist traps in the US.

I have no idea, how they will achieve the amount of fame he had during S1 of OL

by Anonymousreply 302April 3, 2019 7:40 PM

[quote]Looks happy with the guys, more at ease then with the ladies. How could that be😜

Yes, Sam looks very comfortable with the other hot guys in the new (homoerotic) Barbour video......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303April 3, 2019 9:24 PM

Dude on the right has some skinny ass legs

by Anonymousreply 304April 3, 2019 10:34 PM

R304 he sure has but it’s all about the shirts in this vid so they chose to forget about the legs it seems

R302 thanks. He sure is promotiefilm himself as Bond though(again today). Like said before: not a good look. Too much.

R303 I wonder how they found the other guys. Grindr😆

by Anonymousreply 305April 4, 2019 1:42 AM

* is promoting

by Anonymousreply 306April 4, 2019 1:43 AM

Young Sam with James Wilby (Maurice in Merchant Ivory's gay love story) ) in "Island At War".

Sam could have been a great Maurice......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307April 4, 2019 9:17 PM

[quote]Sam looks very comfortable with the other hot guys in the new (homoerotic) Barbour video.

Something about the weekend getaway with three guys seems more homoerotic than the the usual four dudebros in prior ad campaigns. Also, Paul Sculfor (in the middle) really fills out his shirt. He's a famous male supermodel from the 90's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308April 5, 2019 12:18 PM

Look at the IG story that Sam has just posted.....;)

Sam has put himself in a pink polka dot bikini 👙....... Looking for the beach with David Berry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309April 5, 2019 12:28 PM

Heughan regularly outs himself as a cross dresser...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310April 5, 2019 2:57 PM

Does Barbour know this? Maybe he's modeling for the wrong department.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311April 5, 2019 3:01 PM

????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312April 5, 2019 4:42 PM

Steven Cree always likes to joke with Sam Heughan. And All the Barbour guys are so hot. Sam must love to work on Barbour. Yum

by Anonymousreply 313April 5, 2019 8:08 PM

Sam riding his motorcycle in his IG stories. Saturday, 6th April 2019.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314April 6, 2019 2:06 PM

I see two product placements. $hill, $hill, $hill!

by Anonymousreply 315April 6, 2019 10:42 PM

R315, but at least, he's not bearding.

I agree that Tunagate truncated another new PR fuckery and probably, Sam has been travelling with his boyfriend.

[quote]Then Tunagirl entered the scene. Sam posted the picture at the base in Hawaii. Up to that point we had no idea where he was and suddenly we were getting sightings every day. He started following Tuna host and Tuna hostess, leading the fandom there. Name got dropped in inboxes and tunagirl’s name was tagged in IG story. Then, longer video with the Tuna bludgeoning was posted and all hell broke loose. I’m pretty sure that she was going to be presented in Hawaii to later be used as escort for HW parties. Tunagate truncated all that, which meant that they were back to square 1.

by Anonymousreply 316April 7, 2019 12:08 AM

R315 indeed. Is there any other celeb that puts so much of this shit on social media? Sam seems to be the king of shilling.....queen I mean;)

R316 let’s hope he decided to not beard in any way anymore

by Anonymousreply 317April 7, 2019 7:39 AM

He's $eemingly $hamele$$.

by Anonymousreply 318April 7, 2019 8:37 AM

A few interesting comments in the tumblr world on the latest Barbour ads - 'So Gay', 'Gay guys weekend', 'Gay Romance', 'I can hear the ping from Scotland', 'Brokeback Barbour' - perhaps not entirely the reactions that were anticipated.

by Anonymousreply 319April 7, 2019 8:47 AM

Why not? The company wants gay guys to buy their shirts, too.

by Anonymousreply 320April 7, 2019 2:56 PM

Do you think that Sam and fellow Scottish actor Richard Madden know each other? So many things in common (bearding included).....And he also wants to be Bond.

I hope that Richard's bf doesn't disappear - just like Luke Neal did after his trip with Sam around the world, after Sam brought Luke to private parties and Outlander events, after being spotted everywhere with Sam .............

. And I also hope that Madden's PR team don't have him strolling in LA with a female beard next week......we've seen that PR fuckery before.

Madden has refused to talk about his sexuality in a recent interview.-" Has he ever questioned his own sexuality? "I'd rather not talk about my personal life." UNlike Sam did in the infamous 'camp' interview the night before TSWDM premiere.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321April 8, 2019 6:03 AM

They must know each other, the Scottish movie scene isn’t big.

Indeed I hope Madden will not start bearding....

by Anonymousreply 322April 8, 2019 8:24 AM

Didn’t Madden have a long time relationship with Jenna Coleman? Not sure she would beard for anyone. Bi?

by Anonymousreply 323April 8, 2019 10:15 AM

RIchard Madden is a far better actor than Sam. He has been picking up award nominations and awards for his role in The Bodyguard. Unlike Sam he has a realistic chance of playing Bond if he wants the role.

by Anonymousreply 324April 8, 2019 11:01 AM

R323 Nicole Kidman and other A-list have been playing the bearding game.

Sadly, like it happened with Sam, the PR scrubbing has started with Madden.

[quote]That in itself is all the proof I need. Seriously, why delete if there's nothing to hide? The scrubbing is just further proof that they're dating.

by Anonymousreply 325April 8, 2019 2:13 PM

[quote]Madden has refused to talk about his sexuality in a recent interview.-" Has he ever questioned his own sexuality? "I'd rather not talk about my personal life." UNlike Sam did in the infamous 'camp' interview the night before TSWDM premiere.....

R321 I agree. Although still cowardly, glass closeting is forgivable.

by Anonymousreply 326April 8, 2019 4:10 PM

Do we really need to turn a Sam thread into a Richard Madden thread?

by Anonymousreply 327April 8, 2019 5:43 PM

I think it's interesting to talk about the patterns, the parallelisms, the fangirls delusions, the PR shills and strategies, the beardings, the media, the homophobia...... that still exist around closeted actors.

Going back to our favorite closeted guy; today, Sam has been posting a lot of IG stories about his first day of filming season 5:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328April 8, 2019 8:33 PM

I honestly don’t think Sam enjoys working on the show anymore

by Anonymousreply 329April 9, 2019 8:09 AM

Who can blame him? The show is a joke.

by Anonymousreply 330April 9, 2019 8:13 AM

R330 not blaming him at all. I don’t like the series. It just shows that he isn’t as much into it as he used to be.

by Anonymousreply 331April 9, 2019 11:27 AM

Some fans met Sam today in Glasgow:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332April 9, 2019 7:32 PM

PING, PING, PING.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333April 9, 2019 10:13 PM

R333 not fooling anyone

by Anonymousreply 334April 10, 2019 1:04 AM

Yes! Finally, the homphobic Gay Sam threads have ground to a halt, as posters defect to Richard Madden.

by Anonymousreply 335April 10, 2019 3:31 AM

'Over half an actors income goes to Management, Pr, Internet cleaners etc. We knew some'

This is so untrue. Managers get 10%. And wtf is an 'internet cleaner'?

by Anonymousreply 336April 10, 2019 3:33 AM

R335 doesn't like the GAY talk about GAY actors in this GAY board.

You are the homophobe one here.

GAYSam for you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337April 10, 2019 4:09 AM

Nobody has “died” or “defected” as SpazPurvMuso Troll has deluded herself into believing. smh

by Anonymousreply 338April 10, 2019 4:54 AM

This thread is barely active compared to the others! Did the homophobic frau who screeches 'he pings' at every opportunity get banned? How about the awful illiterate PR Oracle genuine German frau?

by Anonymousreply 339April 10, 2019 6:14 AM

For R335. Everybody is here, no one has left and we'reached 30,000 views, the most watched thread in DL. Deal with it.

R335/R339 doesn't like the GAY talk about GAY Scottish actors in this GAY board. This troll doesn't like either that more and more posters and threads are talking about the beardings and the Hollywood closet.

And it's also clear that the Purvmuso troll doesn't like the comments about Sam pinging - because even this troll can see Sam's obvious gayness in posts like R333 and R337.....xd

If you use your trolldar, you can see that this Purvmuso troll is very interested in the Michael Jackson threads,and is the OP of one of them......... Sounds familiar?

Adorable Gay Sam for the homophobic resident troll.-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340April 10, 2019 7:02 AM

I hate MJ and think he is a disgusting pedo, as anyone who uses trolldar can see. A lot of threads have far more views than 30k, so that's another lie. Sam is het by his own admission so respect him and move on, homophobes.

by Anonymousreply 341April 10, 2019 9:54 AM

piss off troll R341

by Anonymousreply 342April 10, 2019 11:30 AM

For the homophobic resident troll at R241. It's very telling that Sam NEVER RTed that awful interview, which was just a desperate attemp of damage control made the NIGHT BEFORE TSWDM premiere. A straight actor wouldn't have never been forced to do that pathetic denial.....xd

Let's put that 'denial' in context.

[quote]Sam plunges even deeper into the closet right before the premiere while his PR works overtime during the press tour to delete internet videos of his previous gay performances and scrub more of his old SM presumably to straightwash him even more.

[quote]He makes a gay denial statement the day before the premiere. How telling is that, after four years of "private life private" and never even uttering the name of his beard, he's now commenting on his sexuality? Then, during the promo tour, he's supposedly dating lesbian and old friend Shiels, who has called him "Big Brother" and publicly said he's not her boyfriend. How clumsily calculated, desperate and even more closeted does this make him look?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343April 10, 2019 1:50 PM

I meant 'for the homophobic resident troll at R341'.

More Gay Sam for the troll, who can't stand his obvious gayness......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344April 10, 2019 1:55 PM

The troll loves to refer back to that Azzopardi denial interview with its insulting gay stereotypes about those 'campy' homosexuals and their 'transvestites.' It was clearly timed to do damage control before the TSWDM premiere in case anyone Googled Heughan and saw his tweet "Boring and homosexual never go together," which is in the denial interview's headline. A new low for Jennifer Allen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345April 10, 2019 3:20 PM

Of course he took the chance to deny being gay. He probably saw these malignant threads and decided to try and shut you all down.

It worked as this thread is barely active compared to the earlier ones.

Sam is a cute straight guy, end of story.

by Anonymousreply 346April 11, 2019 8:13 AM

Scrubbing, bearding, re-inventing biographies, 'denial' - all part of his straightwashing. Quite a few actors/ singers /athletes - Luke Evans, Wentworth Miller, Ricky Martin, etc. etc. have 'denied' (see previous threads) before coming out or coming out again. The timing of his blathering and condescending 'denial' was no coincidence. Sam is a cute closeting gay guy, end of story. As he said himself - 'Ain't nothing straight about my Bat'.

by Anonymousreply 347April 11, 2019 8:49 AM

When there's something to discuss we discuss it. As if SpazPurvMuso Troll has anything to do with decreasing the activity on this thread. lol If anything, she increases it as it pops to the top of our watch list whenever the delusional, drug addled sociopath blathers her Hetero Heughan spin. Must be time for her meds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348April 11, 2019 2:06 PM

Gay Sam surrounded by muscle guys working out at the gym. Ap 2019.ril 11th

He really must enjoy being there........;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349April 11, 2019 9:06 PM

r349. What came to my mind. His becip muscle looks grotesk. It can not be healthy overtraining muscles just for "the look".

In my opinion gay actor Sam Heughan has a lot of not solved problems with his identity.

All this bulking up, when in real life pictures, when he is posing with Fans, he always looks like the adorable pretty guy from his early cinematic an

by Anonymousreply 350April 12, 2019 9:54 PM

*sorry. Tablet Software Problem.

...movie and TV actor.

I really adore him, but he is not ageing every well.

And he will pay tribute to all his overtraining.

by Anonymousreply 351April 12, 2019 10:06 PM

R351 totally agree and he is ageing rapidly because of the busy life/career I'd think. I think he will not anytime soon be reconsidering his lifestyle and coming out again. So....he's paying the price.

by Anonymousreply 352April 13, 2019 12:19 PM

He’s becoming a ridiculous gym junkie but apart from that he’s looking great. He’d be a hot versatile fuck IMO. And his famed looks some say he’s gotten from his father ... no. He looks like his maternal Uncle Trevor Leat. Saw a picture of him taken 20 years ago and it’s Sam. Trevor does reed figures in Scotland. Don’t know how to post links but can somebody look up Trevor Leat Willow Sculptors Scotland. Couple side on pics and he’s the image of Sam now.

by Anonymousreply 353April 13, 2019 1:06 PM

I bet Sam just loves it when people post about his family members. There are enough nuts after Sam already and I'm sure he appreciates people sending them after his family members too.

by Anonymousreply 354April 13, 2019 1:47 PM

R354, tell that to your dear PurvMuso troll.

Today, Sam has been hiking in Scotland.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355April 13, 2019 5:51 PM

[quote]He looks like his maternal Uncle Trevor Leat.

He does, indeed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356April 13, 2019 10:45 PM

R355 R353 of course....imagine not working out for day. It's like he can't take a break and stay home for a day or two. I wonder how his bf feels about that. The hike up Ben A'an is a relatively easy one though.

R356 he sure does. thanks for sharing the pic

by Anonymousreply 357April 14, 2019 9:27 AM

Probably, Sam's boyfriend also loves climbing, gym, travelling......and he also handles everything........

Check out R206, R229, R230, R232, R233......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358April 14, 2019 7:53 PM

Might be the one taking some of the pics?

by Anonymousreply 359April 14, 2019 8:47 PM

Heughan and "the King of Burpeestan." I believe Valbo when he says he actually completed the challenge. Heughan? Not so much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360April 14, 2019 11:04 PM

I don't believe Sam did no. Doesn't look like it with all his trips and different kinds of workouts over the past few months

by Anonymousreply 361April 15, 2019 11:13 AM

Who believes anything he says, anymore?

by Anonymousreply 362April 15, 2019 4:20 PM

R358

[quote]Might be the one taking some of the pics?

Probably. When asked, the fangirls who meet him don't use to answer if he is alone or who is with him -maybe, because he is with another man....[they would be shouting from the roofs if they saw Sam with a woman]

After his last holidays, we know that there's another man -who is NOT his business partner Alex- who shares the suite hotel with Sam and handles everything....

by Anonymousreply 363April 16, 2019 3:27 AM

Very true, if a woman would be present it would be all over the media

by Anonymousreply 364April 16, 2019 9:52 AM

Adorable Gay Sam at the opera:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365April 16, 2019 10:11 PM

baby gay Sam haha, nice find!

by Anonymousreply 366April 17, 2019 10:56 AM

So ugly.

by Anonymousreply 367April 17, 2019 10:58 AM

Repellent Sam fraus.

by Anonymousreply 368April 17, 2019 11:04 AM

At least he's unpinned from his TW those adorable nymphets and faunlets from Omaze Central Casting. Cute kids sure are great for selling products but not for giving 39-year old men dating advice. Another publicity stunt gone horribly skeevy. What's up next, we can only wonder?

by Anonymousreply 369April 17, 2019 6:18 PM

Gay, Gay Gay.......

The Scottish Sun.- Sam's 'audition' for Outlander co-star Graham McTavish's directorial debut "This Guest of Summer".

"The readheaded hunk suggested he could use interpretative dance in the lead role of his fellow Scot's film OR PLAY A WOMAN."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370April 17, 2019 8:15 PM

talks of skirts and playing a woman. He'll be our new Priscilla;)

thanks for sharing.

by Anonymousreply 371April 18, 2019 8:29 AM

Horrible homophobic thread.

by Anonymousreply 372April 18, 2019 9:28 AM

R30 Although Heughan is trying to reinvent himself in Hollywood as an assault rifle-toting special ops military macho spy killer who is less willing to out himself about his cross-dressing fetish these days, occasionally you can catch a glimpse of the real Sunken Sam when he comes up for air (like at 0:14)...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373April 18, 2019 5:49 PM

R30 I love your way with descriptions.

by Anonymousreply 374April 18, 2019 7:50 PM

R374 how can someone not see this haha

His love for crossdressing also explains why he is always in staged photos which supposedly "random" fans. For all we know he walks around in a skirt when he has time off;) perfect disguise.

by Anonymousreply 375April 19, 2019 9:58 AM

The pestilent Sam fraus have moved on to Brichard and Shawn Mendes.

by Anonymousreply 376April 19, 2019 12:00 PM

R376 is the homophobic PurvMuso troll who is now polluting other DL threads. This troll is always wrong , LOL

The troll just said that Brandon/Richard was not real and boom, today we have new pics of the couple walking the dog in LA.

We are not fraus and we are still here. We hope that Sam follows Richard Madden's steps being more open about his real sexuality so we can see Sam out and about with his boyfriends.

Sam and Luke, travelling together, from the good old times......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377April 19, 2019 4:46 PM

Posted on previous threads.

[quote]" Ages ago, I mentioned here that Sam and one other man consistently shared a mutual address for 10+ years (they had multiple roommates, as other people's names came and went, but theirs were constant from place to place). On this man's Facebook page, you can find posts about him being in Thailand a few years ago, and it doesn't appear he was alone or that it was his first trip. This same man looks almost exactly like the man pictured with Sam at the bar that was posted on a Brazilian Twitter page (green lights, otherwise very dark, Sam and a man sitting next to each other). I'd drop the "almost," except lighting and camera angles make a positive ID tricky. The timeframe would be just about right. This same man used to post very regularly on Sam's original Twitter account, then went almost completely silent after Sam started to gain some fame. I believe he was a long-time love."

Sam and his 'roommate'......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378April 19, 2019 5:34 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379April 19, 2019 5:35 PM

That's Nicholas Karimi who is out and proud. On the last thread we discussed how Heughan's gay male friends are either scrubbed from his SM or have deactivated their own accounts.

by Anonymousreply 380April 19, 2019 9:24 PM

so could Nicholas be the "guy handling everything"?

by Anonymousreply 381April 20, 2019 7:48 AM

Fuck, you cuntstain gay hating fat cunts are still so foul. Go rip the crust off ya musty vag and shove ya cats in it for the only thrill hideous cows will ever get

by Anonymousreply 382April 20, 2019 7:53 AM

Even if Brichard is briefly a thing, the rancid fraus will still be posting about it 3 years from now, just as they do with Larry and other shitty ships.

by Anonymousreply 383April 20, 2019 8:01 AM

R383 They make the prancing ponys look normal

by Anonymousreply 384April 20, 2019 8:05 AM

The homophobic resident troll is having a meltdown. We must have hit a nerve.....xd

GAY Sam for the troll......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385April 20, 2019 4:29 PM

Heughan w/ Duncan LaCroix, Marina Campbell and Sophie Skelton atop Ben Lui

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386April 21, 2019 12:50 AM

with David Berry...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387April 21, 2019 12:54 AM

Fan service...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388April 21, 2019 1:07 AM

He is not aging well.

by Anonymousreply 389April 21, 2019 9:54 AM

Heugh Saman?

by Anonymousreply 390April 21, 2019 10:02 AM

Or is it Tuna?

by Anonymousreply 391April 21, 2019 10:05 AM

Just stop

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392April 21, 2019 10:09 AM

I mean it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393April 21, 2019 10:11 AM

r393. Thanks for posting this pic again.

I like Sam's lean body much more than his overtrained muscles, which btw dissapear quite quickly when he is out of training.

by Anonymousreply 394April 21, 2019 9:59 PM

Obviously i have missed some very heavy impacts besides our DL bubble on SM

Basement guy is still on duty? WTF pays him?

In the meantime Sam was happily hiking with Duncan and Dave.

by Anonymousreply 395April 21, 2019 10:12 PM

[quote]Basement guy is still on duty? WTF pays him?

I think he's working pro boner.

by Anonymousreply 396April 21, 2019 10:40 PM

hahaha R396 believe it too

by Anonymousreply 397April 22, 2019 12:56 PM

R386

Sam spent Easter with the same group of friends from cast and crew ( not Cait since she spent Easter in Ireland with her fiancé, Tony McGill):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398April 22, 2019 9:24 PM

So these people rather spend time with their colleagues at Easter than with their family/loved ones....Sam spends his hiatus away from home for months. I find it peculiar. Where does this leave his bf, I at least hope he wasn’t just in Memphis.

by Anonymousreply 399April 23, 2019 4:03 AM

The optics are confusing. Who do they think they're entertaining, taking hiking selfies and instavids playing with kiddie toys? Are they in Glasgow to film a TV show or are they sitting around with their thumbs up their asses? I guess as long as Starz is paying... Meanwhile, nobody cares.

[quote]Starz and Showtime can’t quite compete with HBO in terms of output or must-see TV (for every “Billions” there is an “Our Cartoon President.”) Subscribers could pay for one or two months per year and catch up on whatever they need.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400April 23, 2019 7:59 AM

[quote]The optics are confusintice-in-marinas-pic-of-the-kinderg. Who do they think they're entertaining, taking hiking selfies and instavids playing with kiddie toys ?

So do you think that those videos are just for fan service and distract the attention? Maybe....

And Sam was not in all the pics. It seems that he arrived later or left earlier. And who is the blonde guy ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401April 23, 2019 4:20 PM

r401. And the ones before. Easter is no family party for them, because none of them are married or have family with children.

And the unknown blonde guy. May be he is the one.

by Anonymousreply 402April 23, 2019 8:52 PM

R377 R378 R379

[quote]That's Nicholas Karimi who is out and proud. On the last thread we discussed how Heughan's gay male friends are either scrubbed from his SM or have deactivated their own accounts.

Thanks. Sam being GAY is the ONLY scenario that makes SENSE and explains EVERYTHING. ;)

by Anonymousreply 403April 23, 2019 10:33 PM

His selfies and videos are usually of low quality and inane content. In posting these, what is he thinking? About himself? About his fans?

by Anonymousreply 404April 24, 2019 6:14 AM

R404 purely for his own PR I think.....

by Anonymousreply 405April 24, 2019 8:57 AM

R404 But why promote himself with such poor quality pics and vids?

by Anonymousreply 406April 24, 2019 9:32 AM

IG promotion is supposed to look a bit sloppy and homemade, doh.

by Anonymousreply 407April 24, 2019 9:42 AM

R407 You enlighten me. But he's got aspirations to be an A-list actor and a producer.

by Anonymousreply 408April 24, 2019 10:07 AM

R408 Oh, right, because Shitner's TW account had Heughan's Bond wannabe image up for the better part of a year. Quid pro quo. And where did that get him? TSWDM practically direct to DVD. He's never gonna be the famous action hero, but he can do a mean green screen comic book approximation of Corporal Harlan “So Long” Shifflet opposite Vin Deisel's Bloodshot. Or so they tell us.

by Anonymousreply 409April 24, 2019 4:57 PM

SamCait shippers are having a meltdown and bashing Caitriona because, once again, she is liking comments about Sam and her being just friends.

Why they can't accept the fact that Sam is one of Cait's best GAY friends -and that explains EVERYTHING?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410April 24, 2019 5:40 PM

R410 Right? It's only an issue because of Sunken Sam. So now engaged Balfe can't been seen with 'Hetero Heughan' outside of work, thanks to Heughan's PR. Straight women in relationships usually don't hang out with single straight guys but hanging out with single gay guys is no problem. Look at all the married or coupled-up women who attend events and parties with JVN and nobody says 'boo.' Boo hoo for Sunken Sam who is running out of people to openly hang out with outside of work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411April 24, 2019 7:04 PM

The hetero Heughan narrative is showing itself again. Some virtual outlet called the Cheat Sheet has an article by someone called Perry Carpenter claiming that Heughan is dating Amy Shiels (you know, the long-term friend who knows there ain't nothing straight about his Bat), and that some fans think she is a 'keeper' (sorry, can't figure out how to attach the article. And of course before her there was Mauzy and no, the writer doesn't know why or when these two broke up. But of course he's 'very private' so the writer doesn't know if he and Shiels are 'engaged' or even 'still together', or if he is 'ready to settle down'. The same outlet yesterday had an article stressing that he and Balfe are not together and she is engaged, etc etc etc. This tandem act could have been prompted by Heughan and Balfe being seen at a play together (gasp!) - whatever, it looks more than a little clumsy.

by Anonymousreply 412April 24, 2019 7:44 PM

In the past, 'Perry Carpenter' han written several PR 'articles' for Gay Sam.

For Perry Carpenter and Sam's PR team:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413April 24, 2019 7:51 PM

Shiels is a long time friend and knows that there's nothing straight about Sam's Bat.....;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414April 24, 2019 8:06 PM

R414 Nor would you say that to a girl you had the hots for. If Heughan and Shiels were destined to be a couple it would have happened eight years ago. Never mind that she's rumored to be a lesbian living with Lauren Cohan. lol Nobody, really bought it when they tried to drop this bombshell before TSWDM, like everything else Jennifer Allen rushed out the door to try and make him look straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415April 24, 2019 8:24 PM

r412 and ff.

Why is his PR-Team so predictible? If that is the best thing that Jennifer Allen Viewpoint can do for her gay actor Sam Heughan, then Jennifer Allen is really not worth her money.

Jennifer Allen Viewpoint is not able to sell her client gay actor Sam Heughan as a brand. They spend time and money and what do they get: More gay rumours and not so great acting jobs in productions no one will remember. In 2019 and with all the changing in the reception of gay actors, Jennifer Allen is still doing her job like we are still in Tab Hunter's Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 416April 24, 2019 8:28 PM

Amy Shiels with her real lover Lauren Cohan...

[quote]Later on Lauren shared this picture. Evening tea with her friend Amy Shiels

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417April 24, 2019 8:31 PM

R411

Will & Grace -I mean Sam and Cait ;) - hanging out at the Tramway Theater in Glasgow. I'm pretty sure that Cait's fiancé Tony McGill, was there too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418April 24, 2019 11:51 PM

Shirtless cute Scottish guys is Sam's IG story.

25th April 2019.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419April 25, 2019 8:59 PM

r419. Uuups. OK. He posted it just for the political issue.

Brings me back to my rant about Jennifer Allen's needless efforts to sell adorable gay actor Sam Heughan as straight.

He undermines her work day for day.

by Anonymousreply 420April 25, 2019 9:08 PM

[quote]Brings me back to my rant about Jennifer Allen's needless efforts to sell adorable gay actor Sam Heughan as straight.

R420 And scraping the bottom of the barrel to pair him with any available bimbos. The height of irony was discovering a photo of the beard's fundie preacher daddy sashaying into an Iraqi orphanage with an assault rifle in exchange for converting Muslims to Christianity while Heughan is railing against Trump's anti-Muslim policies on Twitter. smh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421April 26, 2019 6:37 AM

[quote] The height of irony was discovering a photo of the beard's fundie preacher daddy sashaying into an Iraqi orphanage with an assault rifle in exchange for converting Muslims to Christianity while Heughan is railing against Trump's anti-Muslim policies on Twitter.

Yep. Never forget.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422April 26, 2019 6:14 PM

A fauxmance made in h-e-double-hockey-sticks, as the fundies would say. Believe me, I know...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423April 26, 2019 6:50 PM

When will you lardtards learn that PR reps can be fired at any point if the client doesn't like their work? Nobody is straightwashing Sam against his will, dumbfucks.

by Anonymousreply 424April 26, 2019 7:17 PM

Even our resident homophobic troll at R424, knows that they have been straightwashing Sam.......xd

by Anonymousreply 425April 26, 2019 7:38 PM

r425. Interesting. Following your routes and sources.

by Anonymousreply 426April 26, 2019 8:47 PM

[quote]PR reps can be fired at any point if the client doesn't like their work

Hah! Never. Heughan is so pathologically conflict avoidant he can't even fire his crappy style team monty and melissa who let him go to the Oscar party with a tangled bow tie and a haircut so bad he had patches of scalp showing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427April 27, 2019 4:11 AM

He'd be better off styling himself. The suits and shoes and stuff are endorsements anyway.

by Anonymousreply 428April 27, 2019 12:30 PM

Sam and Alex at the rugby match in Glasgow last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429April 28, 2019 3:55 PM

Is MM coming back, she posted an IG story of Scotland 2016 and big blue heart. She’s a troll, but somehow it would not shock me.

by Anonymousreply 430April 29, 2019 8:23 AM

R430 MM was not just a horrible beard, she has always been a troll, her new/old IG story is proof of that and is making the rounds in the SHAMzie tumblrs....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431April 29, 2019 11:08 AM

R431 , that's how the PR SHAMzie fuckery started, in April 2016- with those pics of her in Scotland and MM's name being dropped by 'anon sources' in the main Outlander blogs inboxes. It doesn't matter that just a few days before, MM was spending a romantic holiday in Puerto Rico with her real bf - Billy Magnussen- while Sam was travelling around the world with Luke Neal, Sam brought him to Outlander events and private parties.

Later, a STARZ producer -of all the people- 'casually' met the happy 'couple' at a vinery and posted the pic in FB, tagging all the Outlander fandom.

Of course, Luke Neal had to disappear from Sam's life and close his SM.

Sam and Luke in Japan, March 2016.-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432April 29, 2019 11:47 AM

The ex-beard is trying to regain whatever relevance she had in the PR games, and despite his increasingly apparent distaste for the charade as it went on, SH probably won't mind - it all helps with that hetero image.

by Anonymousreply 433April 29, 2019 10:27 PM

A new one. Never seen before.

Those lips.

by Anonymousreply 434April 29, 2019 10:56 PM

Thank you! Yes, I'm now 39 and still single but some little kids taught me how to date women, so we're good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435April 30, 2019 5:52 AM

R435 agree.....

by Anonymousreply 436April 30, 2019 11:16 AM

it's becoming pathetic

by Anonymousreply 437April 30, 2019 11:17 AM

Could his longtime friend Tim Downie have chosen a gayer pic of Sam? xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438April 30, 2019 12:13 PM

Hahaha [RG438 I was just thinking about posting this here. He looks good nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 439April 30, 2019 3:06 PM

Are his co-stars trying to tell us something......lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440April 30, 2019 5:14 PM

r440. Well...

by Anonymousreply 441April 30, 2019 6:52 PM

Sam and his pink sweatshirt go shopping on his birthday......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442April 30, 2019 9:18 PM

r442. Pink suits him. But his hair, he will look like Vin Diesel soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 443April 30, 2019 9:26 PM

He looks hungover

by Anonymousreply 444May 1, 2019 7:14 AM

Sam's hairdresser Melissa Adelaide, posted this IG story congratulating him on his birthday.

Sam as a Victoria's Secret Angel.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445May 1, 2019 1:17 PM

WARNING: Stay faarrrr, faaaaar away from Melissa 'Scissorhands' Adelaide...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446May 1, 2019 3:02 PM

Sam is starting to fug out.

by Anonymousreply 447May 1, 2019 4:30 PM

R438 R440 R445

[quote]Could his longtime friend Tim Downie have chosen a gayer pic of Sam?

[quote]Are his co-stars trying to tell us something......lol

[quote] Sam as a Victoria's Secret Angel.

Seems that now, it's Ruby Rose's turn.......lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448May 1, 2019 7:08 PM

He looks really old and worn in that pink shirt photo.

by Anonymousreply 449May 1, 2019 10:28 PM

Gearing up for the great 'date', and of course not being true to yourself can be tiring, but he must think it's worth it. Meanwhile the gay speculation continues in the weird tumblr world - 'I don't care if he is...but of course he isn't', and 'it doesn't matter if he is...but of course he isn't', and 'it would explain a lot...but of course he isn't'. etc etc etc.

by Anonymousreply 450May 2, 2019 9:07 AM

So the "date auction" made $2,892, 080. I assume this is the net amount, to be distributed to charities. Wonder how much gross? Wonder how much to Omaze?

by Anonymousreply 451May 2, 2019 9:47 AM

“On our partner campaigns (fundraisers with musicians, athletes, entertainers, etc.) it requires 25% of the gross funds to cover the costs associated with the campaigns. That leaves 60% of the gross funds for our charity partner, and 15% of the gross funds for Omaze.”

This is about $1.7 Mio for Sam's charities!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 452May 2, 2019 10:15 AM

[quote]Meanwhile the gay speculation continues in the weird tumblr world - 'I don't care if he is...but of course he isn't', and 'it doesn't matter if he is...but of course he isn't', and 'it would explain a lot...but of course he isn't'...etc....etc'

And in certain fansites and IGs, they still forbid to talk about Sam being gay and the gay comments are being deleted. Or course, on those SAME sites, comments about imaginary fake gfs are allowed.

It reeks of homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 453May 2, 2019 10:40 AM

R252 thanks from 251.

by Anonymousreply 454May 2, 2019 4:05 PM

Sad thing is, he can't even go back to the theatre anymore. No theatre director would employ him because of all them fans.

by Anonymousreply 455May 2, 2019 4:49 PM

r455. Sorry. No.

Every theater actor is looking for somebody to fill his house. And they will take the money from every fan of Sam showing up.

He already has a couple of merits from his time he played special characters in small local, but ambitious arthouse theaters.

So, this is his smallest problem. The much bigger problem is, that he has to deal with a complete other recognition in the press than his unknown years as an actor.

Remember when mother in law favourite Daniel Radcliffe did his first theater role? Naked!

by Anonymousreply 456May 2, 2019 8:32 PM

[quote]He already has a couple of merits from his time he played special characters in small local, but ambitious arthouse theaters.

"Outlying Islands" performed at the Traverse Theatre, Edinburgh, created by Scottish playwright David Greig in 2002.

Sam was nominated for a Laurence Olivier Award.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457May 3, 2019 2:20 AM

[quote]He already has a couple of merits from his time he played special characters in small local, but ambitious arthouse theaters.

That was when he was fresh out of drama school. Judging by his most recent body of work, he could use some remedial acting lessons.

by Anonymousreply 458May 3, 2019 2:37 AM

Gross Sam fraus.

by Anonymousreply 459May 3, 2019 5:57 AM

Sam meeting Prince Charles at the Real Conservatoire of Scotland (May 3, 2019):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460May 3, 2019 7:37 PM

BBC.- Prince Charles Meets Outlander Star Sam Heughan

"Prince Charles has shared a stage with Outlander star Sam Heughan on a visit to Scotland.

Heughan returned to the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland in Glasgow, where he trained, to welcome the prince, who is patron of the Conservatoire.

The pair took front row seats as students performed a scene from Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream as well as some musical arrangements."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461May 3, 2019 7:48 PM

r461. So much about going back to Theater. Looks like he did a good job.

by Anonymousreply 462May 3, 2019 7:55 PM

Geez, he looks rumpled. Monty couldn't take two effin' minutes to press his lapels?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463May 3, 2019 10:25 PM

I knew it wouldn't be long before someone had something negative to say about Sam.

by Anonymousreply 464May 4, 2019 11:38 AM

R464 Surprise, surprise! This thread is bitchy as hell, and you know it, ConTROLLing troll.

by Anonymousreply 465May 4, 2019 3:04 PM

you must not understand the difference between bitchy and negativity

by Anonymousreply 466May 4, 2019 4:00 PM

It's the MPC weekend and Sam is posting a lot of IG stories.. Do you think that all these women believe that he's straight? lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467May 4, 2019 5:43 PM

They treat him like their pet gay but they won't admit it.

by Anonymousreply 468May 4, 2019 5:50 PM

R468 Yeah, like their pet. But not a gay pet - I don't believe they have even thought beyond Jamie, master of sexual pleasure with cunnilingus as an added bonus.

by Anonymousreply 469May 4, 2019 6:13 PM

R466 Tell us more about how negative we are and don't spare a single pejorative!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470May 4, 2019 6:35 PM

Sam with his MPC date and her mother......xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471May 4, 2019 8:19 PM

Are we back in the dark ages? Who brings their mother on a dream date with a celebrity? That wasn't even done in the 20th century!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472May 4, 2019 8:42 PM

All those female fantards paid hundreds of dollars to win a chaperoned date with a gay man. Now they get to witness one. *yawn* smh

by Anonymousreply 473May 4, 2019 10:40 PM

Sam is heterosexual and ugly.

by Anonymousreply 474May 4, 2019 10:50 PM

R474 is our homophobic resident troll.

Trolldar their posts and you'll see how even this nutcase, admits that they've been straightwashing Gay Sam...xd:

[quote]When will you lardtards learn that PR reps can be fired at any point if the client doesn't like their work? Nobody is straightwashing Sam against his will, dumbfucks.

by Anonymousreply 475May 4, 2019 11:10 PM

R475 Yes, drug-addled SpazPurvMuso troll keeps contradicting herself...

[quote]Of course he took the chance to deny being gay.

[quote] Sam is a cute straight guy, end of story.

[quote]Nobody is straightwashing Sam against his will

[quote]Sam is starting to fug out.

[quote]Sam is heterosexual and ugly.

by Anonymousreply 476May 4, 2019 11:59 PM

The "daaaaaaate," her mom and their flamin' tour guide, Sam. Cringeworthy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477May 5, 2019 12:22 AM

Well, we ask you fat cunts to fuck off with the nasty shit you post here, and yet you ensure we see the foul anti gay shit you cunts endlessly post

So, you girls need to kill yourselves. Either using a gun, or jump, (oh no, you are all so fat that would be exercise) , or overdose. But please, Die. Oh, die in a fire, a grease fire would be best

You rude fat stupid self obsessed homophobic fat ugly fat friendless, hated by your children frau cunts

by Anonymousreply 478May 5, 2019 12:33 AM

Looks like SpazPurvMuso troll is losing it. Where is Ratched with those meds?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479May 5, 2019 12:38 AM

WTF? Scads of MPC Gabaldon cultists spend down their retirement savings to fly to Glasgow for a beginning yoga class in a huge gymnasium and Heughan deigns to make a guest appearance in his street clothes. smh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480May 5, 2019 3:16 AM

Yoga in a huge gym would not be my choice. Looks more like a fanCon (*ahem*) for fawning sycophant, er... psycho fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481May 5, 2019 4:00 AM

R478 is not me.

Sam = het, fug, sick of you lardtards DL making these endless, homophobic threads.

by Anonymousreply 482May 5, 2019 4:10 AM

R482 You're not R478 according to trolldar but you had to be sure and tell us. lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483May 5, 2019 4:19 AM

It's a massive cattle call. What's for dinner? Neeps and tatties? Haggis? Whisky?

by Anonymousreply 484May 5, 2019 4:26 AM

R478/R482.......The same wording, the same insults, the same bashing and hate.......Different IP but the same homophobic resident troll who hates these threads because can't stand that Sam is gay.

Trolldar doesn't lie and R476 is right. The homophobic troll has posted all those comments, including this one at R424- that makes it clear that the troll admits that Sam's PR team has been straightwashing him.

[quote]"When will you lardtards learn that PR reps can be fired at any point if the client doesn't like their work? Nobody is straightwashing Sam against his will, dumbfucks."

You DO NOT need straightwashing a 'het' and 'fug' guy like Sam.........;>)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485May 5, 2019 4:43 AM

R484 I'd expect Sam's own brand whisky. Surely they will lay off the Tuna. But Sam has missed a marketing trick here - why no "outlander porridge" or "peaker energy bars"?

by Anonymousreply 486May 6, 2019 2:45 AM

Sam remains straight. He hates the OP of these threads and the vile, foul PR Oracle.

by Anonymousreply 487May 6, 2019 5:00 AM

Sure, straight to the next man, lol

R487/R424 remains being our homophobic resident troll who still knows that Sam is gay and has admitted that his PR team has been straightwashing him..

Gay Sam for the troll.-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488May 6, 2019 6:21 AM

Sam needs a bodyguard....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489May 6, 2019 6:31 AM

Some of those women were embarrassing, was like beatlemania.

by Anonymousreply 490May 6, 2019 10:34 AM

Sam is no Beatle, but yes some of them have lost their grip.

by Anonymousreply 491May 6, 2019 2:14 PM

These women are all dressed up without dates. smh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492May 6, 2019 3:48 PM

... and Heughan had a fake date with a fangurl and her mother who paid ca$h for it. lol

Meanwhile Heughan's real date is nowhere to be seen...

[quote]March 24 2019. "A friend who works at the hotel in Memphis where the glam people stay, told me he was staying there the night before but was under "deep cover". Only had room service, didn't come to the bar, never was seen checking in or out. Had a suite on the 7th floor with another guy who handled everything."

[quote]Alex couldn’t have “handled everything” because his flight got badly delayed. So he arrived after Sam.

Heughan has to pretend to be a single straight guy to keep milking the mugwumps.

by Anonymousreply 493May 6, 2019 4:14 PM

At least we can say, that he is very ambitious. And he learned, that his body, besides his good looks as a younger guy, was helpful in his career. His skills as an actor wouldn't give the chance to be a C-List in the western hemisphere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494May 6, 2019 8:44 PM

One for the road. Oh Mary. I love you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495May 6, 2019 8:53 PM

And one for the vanilla bondage fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496May 6, 2019 8:56 PM

Some pics of Sam and his purple underwear......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497May 7, 2019 2:24 AM

[quote]Heughan has to pretend to be a single straight guy to keep milking the mugwumps.

Apparently, he also has to pretend to be celibate.

by Anonymousreply 498May 7, 2019 3:14 AM

I do like his underwear, what does it say? "pull....."

by Anonymousreply 499May 7, 2019 11:45 AM

Is Gus Gowland the one Sam shared a house with in London for 10 years? I heard he shared a name with a character on OL and Gus could be short for Fergus. There was a green tinted photo of them having a beer at Christmas (?) thought it could be him.

by Anonymousreply 500May 7, 2019 4:39 PM

R500

[quote] That's Nicholas Karimi who is out and proud. On the last thread we discussed how Heughan's gay male friends are either scrubbed from his SM or have deactivated their own accounts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501May 7, 2019 5:31 PM

R500 No, it was Fergus Mount.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502May 7, 2019 7:30 PM

Hmmmm.....

New interview with Sam where he talks about Bond......... and Richard Madden: "I know him very well...."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503May 7, 2019 8:32 PM

r501 r502. Thank you

by Anonymousreply 504May 7, 2019 9:17 PM

Sam has liked this tweet about the Met Ball ;))

"One thing is clear. Straight people don’t understand Camp #MetGala338″

by Anonymousreply 505May 7, 2019 9:21 PM

R503

It seems that The Eternals role won't be for Sam either....

Sam's fangirls are also totally clueless -or in denial- about Richard Madden, lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506May 7, 2019 9:44 PM

The Sam fraus have all migrated to the Timothee, Madden and Shawn threads.

by Anonymousreply 507May 8, 2019 8:07 AM

R505 link?

by Anonymousreply 508May 8, 2019 8:50 AM

[quote]Sam has liked this tweet about the Met Ball ;)) "One thing is clear. Straight people don’t understand Camp #MetGala338″

And now, his homophobic stans are trying to explain -and failing miserably- why Sam liked this particular tweet,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509May 8, 2019 2:13 PM

The Gabaldon cultists, fantards and trolls see Heughan as a godlike figure who should never be questioned. Kinda scareeeeey...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510May 8, 2019 3:21 PM

Sam and his followers...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511May 8, 2019 3:59 PM

[quote]But he says he isn’t gay and his should be the final word about this. In my opinion, it isn’t any fan’s place to second guess him.

The Shamzie queen is back on shaky ground. Meanwhile, the rest of us (including ET Canada) heard Heughan casually admit to lying....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512May 8, 2019 5:58 PM

[quote]The Gabaldon cultists, fantards and trolls see Heughan as a godlike figure who should never be questioned. Kinda scareeeeey...

And as other cults, they're lying to their followers. Everybody knows that the 'SHAMzie queen' CO -see her homophobic replies at R512-has always suspected that Sam is GAY........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513May 8, 2019 6:04 PM

I meant 'see her homophobic posts at R509 link'.

Yes, she is on shaky ground again......

And Sam NEVER RTed his embarrassing and desperate denial in LOGO -made the night before The Spy Who Dumped Me premiere. No wonder why.......

And there are many gay celebrities who also stated a denial before coming out....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514May 8, 2019 6:21 PM

Do Heughan's cultists see the hypocrisy of he and his business partner creating a whisky from the proceeds of their fitness business that raises funds for cancer research? Alcohol is linked to six kinds of cancer. Wonder when he'll start pushing that pricey sauce down the throats of his followers, most of whom occupy a high-risk age bracket?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515May 8, 2019 7:31 PM

R515 His Twitter account states that whisky and fitness go well together.

by Anonymousreply 516May 9, 2019 8:13 AM

R516 Of course, the experts disagree....

[quote]Firstly, because alcohol is a diuretic, drinking too much can lead to dehydration because the alcohol makes your kidney produce more urine....“Dehydration leads to reduced performance," says Professor Greg Whyte, an expert in sports performance. “Hydration also helps control your body temperature so you’re more likely to overheat if you’ve been drinking alcohol.”

[quote]Secondly, alcohol interferes with the way your body makes energy. When you’re metabolising, or breaking down alcohol, the liver can’t produce as much glucose, which means you have low levels of blood sugar. Exercise requires high levels of sugar to give you energy. If your liver isn’t producing enough glucose, your performance will be adversely affected.....your coordination, dexterity, concentration and reactions could be adversely affected too.

[quote]Alcohol can also slow down the amount of calories you’re able to burn through exercise. Because your body isn’t designed to store alcohol, it tries to expel it as quickly as possible. This gets in the way of other processes, including absorbing nutrients in food and burning fat.

[quote]Even if you’re not experiencing the symptoms of a hangover, elite sports nutritionist Matt Lovall adds that "exercising the day after drinking alcohol can mean you have an all-round lower quality training session or sporting activity. You’ll lack strength and power, be less likely to make split second decisions and more likely to feel tired quicker because your body won’t be able to clear out the lactic acid you produce when you exercise. This is because your liver will be working harder to get rid of the toxic by-products of alcohol in your system," explains Lovall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517May 9, 2019 3:34 PM

Follow meeeeeeee...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518May 9, 2019 4:23 PM

The Pied Piper !!

by Anonymousreply 519May 9, 2019 10:58 PM

Do you think that Sam is jealous of Richard Madden's success (while he can hang out with his boyfriend Brandon Flynn in WeHo)?

Meanwhile, Sam is buried in the closet -trying to look 'straight' in front of those Outlander stans- and his boyfriends have been forced to 'disappear'.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520May 10, 2019 1:56 AM

R520 I dunno but there's no contest in terms of acting chops. Madden's not only charismatic, he can convey emotional complexity. Anybody can look sexy on screen but it's the ability to deliver emotional truth that separates the actors from the wannabes.

by Anonymousreply 521May 10, 2019 2:33 AM

Okay so I started watching Outlander a couple weeks ago. Thought "holy shit " this guy's hot. Then I go to watch an interview with him and Catriona and the guy is gayer than Christmas but, there was nothing about it online so, I came here to verify that I was right. Lol.

I'm amazed that his fans are in such denial, he doesn't even hide it well.🤷‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 522May 10, 2019 3:08 AM

Tom Ellis REALLY likes Sam😂

Sam responded to his comment:

" And Open Wallet?"

Is Sam looking for a sugar daddy or what?🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523May 10, 2019 3:13 AM

Heughan's deflecting the obvious suggestion, there. Ellis is 40 and would have been at the Royal Conservatoire (when it was RSAMD) at roughly the same time as Heughan when he was openly gay.

by Anonymousreply 524May 10, 2019 4:38 AM

And no, I'm not saying Ellis is gay, I'm saying he knew Heughan during his theater days. His remark reminds me of the comments from straight guys on Heughan's personal FB page before it was scrubbed...

[quote]"Fuck me Heughan. I think I may be on the turn!! Lookin'good &thrilled you are smashing it x"

[quote]"Sam you are such a hunk after Batman, it could turn me"

by Anonymousreply 525May 10, 2019 5:17 AM

R512 yes let's never forget that he admitted to lying.

And look at number 14 on the list of things we "don't" know about him. More pretending.

Let me fix it for you Sam: I am gay but I pretend that I'm not

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526May 10, 2019 8:14 AM

R525 yup Tom Ellis knows as do his friends on his personal facebook page.

by Anonymousreply 527May 10, 2019 8:16 AM

[quote]8. I once played a bird in a Christmas version of The Twits in high heels, sequin flares and a corset.

Heughan longs to wear women's clothes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528May 10, 2019 1:19 PM

And his closest friends know it...

[quote]For your birthday JAMMF .... I'll let you be princess for a day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529May 10, 2019 1:22 PM

[quote]6. I love being anonymous. I don’t like to stand out...

Riiiight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530May 10, 2019 4:59 PM

He probably does have times he likes to be lowkey but, realistically the ego-boost from hundreds of people worshipping you simultaneously while you make money off of them is way too tempting for even a more lowkey person to give up.

That being said, I call BS on it as well: Sam seems pretty extroverted in the interviews I've seen and definitely enjoys the attention.

by Anonymousreply 531May 10, 2019 10:31 PM

Wait, this is my best side...

Famewhore!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532May 10, 2019 10:38 PM

Notice the product placement with that quilted jacket. You can bet he's getting paid handsomely for $ponsorship and $ubliminal adverti$ing to the granny cultists and their husbands. Otherwise, we'd see him in leather or suede.

by Anonymousreply 533May 10, 2019 11:51 PM

[quote]Okay so I started watching Outlander a couple weeks ago. Thought "holy shit " this guy's hot. Then I go to watch an interview with him and Catriona and the guy is gayer than Christmas but, there was nothing about it online so, I came here to verify that I was right. Lol. I'm amazed that his fans are in such denial, he doesn't even hide it well.

Yes, it's very obvious and we've been saying it in these threads since 4 years ago.

I think he should come out -again- and get rid of the homophobic and toxic Outlander fandom. Being himself again. He would be happier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534May 11, 2019 12:02 AM

Forget it.

He leaves potentially millions of dollars on the table by coming out.

Here in America they will pat you on the back for 5 minutes for being "brave" before your career deflates.

Look at Bomer.

The guy was in talks to play Superman at one point. I can't even recall anything he's been in recently offhand, without looking on IMDB.

We're hypocritical like that here in America and it's laughable because guys like Heughan don't even hide it well. He could be getting dicked down in the middle of Times Square but as long as he doesn't "admit it", his obvious sexuality will be ignored.

As a woman I find it embarrassing, we're suppose to be intuitive but you've got this dude flaming like hot cheetos in every interview while the fans are spreading rumors about him and Catriona.

Conveniently, the FB groups that I joined for Outlander and Tobias Menzies have rules that you can't talk extensively about the actors' personal lives. Thats what kind of pisses me off tbh: they KNOW he's gay , deliberately avoid talking about it and ignore the obvious to keep up their fantasies.

Not only unfair to the actor (who now feels pressure to keep up the fantasy to keep the money flowing) but it's also being dishonest to yourself.

Sad all around.😐

by Anonymousreply 535May 11, 2019 12:30 AM

R535 Bomer is a role model for living openly gay and shame-free. He would have been a great Superman. It's Hollywood that gets it wrong and perpetuates shame, abuse and oppression. Audiences are changing but now the big excuse is "selling overseas." Greed.

Heughan is no Matt Bomer. He's made the Faustian bargain and sold out for a life of lies and hiding in the closet. Meanwhile, young actors coming up need validation and role models, not more shame and secrecy.

[quote]Overall, sexual minority youth were 3.5 times as likely to attempt suicide as heterosexual peers. Transgender adolescents were 5.87 times more likely, gay and lesbian adolescents were 3.71 times more likely and bisexual youth were 3.69 times more likely than heterosexual peers to attempt suicide.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536May 11, 2019 1:12 AM

Wow, I fell for it. Those Tumblr blogs are bat sh&t. It's kind of sad that their worlds revolve around these fantasy figures that have no interest in them except for their $$$. Sam is laughing all the way to the bank but I feel a bit sorry for these women who have nothing else in their lives and fork out so much money just to meet these celebrities because you know, they might lock eyes with their boo and fall in love forever. Makes me a little sad for them that their lives are so empty that this is their world. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 537May 11, 2019 2:56 AM

Same here. I think it's sad to be so empty.

The girl who won the "win a date with Sam" contest seemed pretty chill though; she and her mom were cute and non-cringey. Like I said I started watching the show recently so didnt know about the massive fandom until very recently.

I'm on the FB groups for Outlander and Tobias Menzies and so far nothing very crazy. There was one girl who got pissy when someone started inquiring if Menzies had a gf (again, they know these actors are probably gay and don't want to kill the fantasy) but that was it. Otherwise the groups are fun.

I think the really crazy fans kind of do their own thing on tumblr or something 🤷‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 538May 11, 2019 11:51 AM

That poor "date". She paid to enter the comp; she had to take a chaperone; she must have thought that she had a little chance as he is meant to be straight; she got ignored for most of the event; now she probably feels inadequate, thinking she has been dumped because she is dull/boring/unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 539May 11, 2019 12:02 PM

I feel sad for all the lives of the women here that come to talk about Sam and talk about how they think he should live his life. It's just awful that you can't control another person and make them do things the way you want them to, isn't it? Just because one thinks they have the answers doesn't mean they are the right answers.

by Anonymousreply 540May 11, 2019 2:16 PM

R540, You should give all those advices to yourself, ConTROLL .....xd

This is not a Sam's fansite, you can't control what we're discussing here and yet, you keep monitoring these threads since years ago

by Anonymousreply 541May 11, 2019 3:11 PM

R540 ConTROLLing Troll, you survived cancer. Celebrate your life and stop wasting your precious time scolding people. Seriously, life is too short.

by Anonymousreply 542May 11, 2019 6:55 PM

Heughan reminds me of those lines in Lou Reed's song Street Hustle about underground film star Joe D'Allesandro...

Little Joe never once gave it away

Everybody had to pay and pay

A hustle here and a hustle there...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543May 11, 2019 7:48 PM

[R540]

who's saying how he should live his life? He's a grown man, he's going to do what he does. It's a discussion board.

We discuss

If you dont like it, scroll down

by Anonymousreply 544May 11, 2019 8:28 PM

Someone else calling out Heughan and the big gay elephant in the room...

[quote]#CaitrionaBalfe please have Sam answer this: rape Season 1, masterpiece, did you approach the scene as a gay actor or not? You'll probably never do anything better, imho, but what do I know, I'm just an HIV, lymphoma survivor looking for an answer. No cowardice, please answer. 3:24 AM - 4 May 2019

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545May 11, 2019 8:48 PM

In the meanwhile the next MPC challenge shows us something that very strongly reminds of the LGBT flag

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546May 12, 2019 7:26 AM

R543 agree

R545 I saw this guy has sent this tweet several times, I wonder why he is so persistent? Does he know more? I understand Sam ignores most gay questions because he wants to maintain the straight image.

by Anonymousreply 547May 12, 2019 8:13 AM

R547 I've heard that Sam -or his PR team- has blocked some accounts that dare to talk about him being gay.

Sad, if true. Only a desperate closet case would do something like that. A real straight actor wouldn't care at all and wouldn't need all this shilling and scrubbing.

by Anonymousreply 548May 13, 2019 12:53 PM

I disagree, a real straight actor would care and would do the same thing as is being done there.

by Anonymousreply 549May 13, 2019 1:14 PM

An actor who's comfortable in his sexuality wouldn't mind whether his fans were gay or straight.

by Anonymousreply 550May 13, 2019 1:35 PM

If Heughan is blocking gays, that's a dead giveaway he's in the closet. But the bigger giveaway is that he's 39 and single. Is he abstaining from sex? Wny would such a great guy who's in shape and successful be single? What's wrong with him? Is he practicing to be a monk?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551May 13, 2019 1:49 PM

[quote]"With Heughan, we've seen his boyfriends go dark on SM, we've seen him engage in laughably fake relationships with his co-star, friends and beards, we've seen him intimidated into babbling like a deer in the headlights when doing press (with his publicist babysitting him ) and basically driven into the Sunken Place of gay shame."

YES , only a desperate closeted gay would act like this.

And only a desperate closet case like Sam, would need his past gay roles being deleted from YouTube, his gay bios removed, shills and trolls trying to close and derail these treads since years ago....etc.....etc

4 years ago, these fans were commenting about Sam's gay bios being deleted..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552May 13, 2019 2:12 PM

sorry but I know plenty of straight men that would not be okay with people thinking they were gay. what world do you live in?

by Anonymousreply 553May 13, 2019 2:24 PM

R553 Luckly, not in your homophobic world.

by Anonymousreply 554May 13, 2019 5:33 PM

actually you do live in a homophobic world, have you looked around? Some people are accepting and have no problems with a persons sexual orientation. Others do have a problem which I always believed was because it made them feel threatened somehow.

by Anonymousreply 555May 13, 2019 8:08 PM

He can't control the thought processes of millions of fans. Actors lie on the regular. If he wants to be secretive, then know it comes with the territory that people will piece his past together and speculate. Why should it bother him? He's the one writing his own script and using fake gfs. He can't only like the interest if it falls in line with what he wants to convey. Liars always get found out anyways one way or another.

by Anonymousreply 556May 13, 2019 8:18 PM

Since it seems that Sam's homophobic fangurls are having a hard time with him being without a 'girlfriend' for so long, let's repost this sighting of Sam in Memphis and sharing his suite with ANOTHER MAN in March 2019:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557May 13, 2019 8:29 PM

By his own admission, Heughan's gotten where he is by lying. Why should anyone doubt that he's a closeted gay man, especially after his showmance and various fauxmances were exposed as fake. He continues to misrepresent himself for monetary gain. His comfort with lying raises the question of what else he could be misrepresenting, like what percentage of his MPC business proceeds actually go to charity.

by Anonymousreply 558May 14, 2019 1:20 AM

you may want to have some facts before accusing him of lying about the percentage donated to charity. I would say that falls under defamation and something tells me that he will know that you are accusing him.

by Anonymousreply 559May 14, 2019 2:21 AM

R559 Not quite, troll. I said it raises the question of what else he could be misrepresenting. If he doesn't know by now after a kazillion threads that we think he's hiding his homosexuality it shouldn't be a stretch that we're questioning his overall integrity. But don't just go by us, listen to him tell Jimmy Kimmel that he lied to get parts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560May 14, 2019 6:10 AM

Ew, so many repellent, homophobic fraus on this thread.

Sam is het.

by Anonymousreply 561May 14, 2019 6:24 AM

Predictably, the trolls are panicking trying to cover for Heughan. lol

[quote]Jimmy Kimmel Live! airs worldwide on various outlets.

Heughan announced to an international audience that he's a quite comfortable lying. No surprise, here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562May 14, 2019 6:41 AM

R561 Sure troll, Sam is so 'het' that you has admitted in this thread -post R424- that the've been straightwashing him:

[quote]"When will you lardtards learn that PR reps can be fired at any point if the client doesn't like their work? Nobody is straightwashing Sam against his will, dumbfucks."

So 'het' that you can see it from the space......lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563May 14, 2019 7:19 AM

SH was once a very talented 'actor' (who should have been supported, appreciated and promoted far far more by Starz than he was, rather than be sidelined as beefcake), but now he has become another wannabe 'movie star' seeking fame and $$$. To get this, he seems quite prepared to push the hetero image through straight washing, closeting, bearding (very clumsily, with possibly more chapters in the saga to come), showmancing as long as possible, manipulating and deflecting, accepting some pretty extreme fan worship that must make even himself cringe at times, and sulking and blaming anyone but himself if his narratives are not always as successful as he wishes. However, his commitment to his charities seems to be perfectly genuine. This is certainly not to say that he doesn't see MPC primarily as a business, of course he does, but I doubt if he would lie about the percentage of his business profits that go to these charities. FWIW.

by Anonymousreply 564May 14, 2019 9:06 AM

[quote]However, his commitment to his charities seems to be perfectly genuine.

R564 And yet, he's starting a whisky brand so how committed to cancer charities can he be? Don't kid yourself. He's all about the money.

by Anonymousreply 565May 14, 2019 9:18 AM

As he has never claimed any of his fake girlfriends, in his mind perhaps he doesn't believe he's lying. He is certainly misrepresenting himself in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 566May 14, 2019 5:25 PM

[564]

His (and Tobias') performance in Wentworth and Ransom is some of the best acting that I've ever seen on television. Honestly, I don't blame the network. Sam sold himself short by feeding into the fandom and not taking risks. He could have an incredible career .

Closeting is one thing but he's been enthusiastically feeding the beast.

by Anonymousreply 567May 15, 2019 12:49 AM

[quote]Sam sold himself short by feeding into the fandom and not taking risks.

R567 It was a huge risk to play a male victim of sexual assault, given the stigma that surrounds it but I think he made up his mind to closet long before that, maybe on the advice of his agent.

by Anonymousreply 568May 15, 2019 2:08 AM

'Nobody is straightwashing Sam against his will, dumbfucks."

This means that Sam is not being straightwashed, period. No idea why the psychotic OP thinks otherwise. He is not being straightwashed because he is straight.

And yet again: celeb > PR team. PR teams are fired every day. You cretinous tinhats behave as if Sam, Shawn, Tiomothee, Madden and all the other het guys you fantasise about are just puppets for these all powerful PR people. Not the case, and shows a complete failure to comprehend how the industry works.

by Anonymousreply 569May 15, 2019 7:19 AM

'Ain't nothing straight about my Bat. You know that!' from the man himself.

by Anonymousreply 570May 15, 2019 8:58 AM

[569] I'm a straight woman and have no personal investment in saying that these men are gay when they're not.

As I stated anyone who watches Sam in an interview for more than a couple of minutes will easily be able to discern that he is a gay man. Fans choose to ignore it and that's their business. But, I'm not playing dumb, deaf, and blind just to be politically correct. He is GAY. You will deal.

by Anonymousreply 571May 15, 2019 9:09 AM

[[569]] I'm a straight woman and have no personal investment in saying that these men are gay when they're not.

As I stated anyone who watches Sam in an interview for more than a couple of minutes will easily be able to discern that he is a gay man. Fans choose to ignore it and that's their business. But, I'm not playing dumb, deaf, and blind just to be politically correct. He is GAY. You will deal.

by Anonymousreply 572May 15, 2019 9:11 AM

Stop being a homophobe and judging a guy you've never met by gay stereotypes. He has said he is het and he dates women.

You are a Sam hater, pure and simple.

by Anonymousreply 573May 15, 2019 9:19 AM

R80

I would never even workout on an environment like that on a regular day much less pay and flyout to workout in a gymnasium. I thought the whole thing looked very tacky.

by Anonymousreply 574May 15, 2019 9:21 AM

Stating that a man is gay means I hate him? Very telling of your attitude toward homosexuality in that you treat it as an "insult."

Sam hater? I think he seems like a jovial person and is an underrated actor. No hate over here

by Anonymousreply 575May 15, 2019 9:24 AM

R523 R424 R527 R529......

Yes, Sam's close friends like Cait ( "I'll let you be the princess!"); Amy ("ain't nothing straight about my Bat and you know that"); Steven Cree ("Sam likes cock")......know that he is gay. And those who went with Sam to the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, like Tom Ellis, know it too.

[quote]Heughan's deflecting the obvious suggestion, there. Ellis is 40 and would have been at the Royal Conservatoire (when it was RSAMD) at roughly the same time as Heughan when he was openly gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576May 15, 2019 6:01 PM

Nice to know that Mary is still alive and doing very well.

The older gay actor Sam Heughan gets, the more he is getting gay in his looks.

Do not nail me on the wall, it is something I have realized and recognized with all my gay friends. And also with all my straight friends. The older you get you will get closer to what you are. Also applies to me.

This is the most gay picture Outlander production ever made public. And gay actor Sam Heughan Co-Producer gave the greenlight to post this.

Any questions?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577May 16, 2019 9:30 PM

Oh by the way. Never saw this. Must from the set

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578May 16, 2019 9:52 PM

And this is a great example how easy it is in those days to manipulate pictures and our perception.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579May 16, 2019 9:57 PM

Outtake and never official published used out of a professionell photo session. Even the very professionell fotographer ccan not avoid Sam Heughan looking gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580May 16, 2019 10:04 PM

Good night everybody.

Have nice dreams

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581May 16, 2019 10:06 PM

Ok. Promise. The last one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582May 16, 2019 10:09 PM

Thanks for all the pics.

by Anonymousreply 583May 17, 2019 1:49 PM

We need some gifs...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584May 17, 2019 2:50 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585May 17, 2019 3:38 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586May 17, 2019 3:49 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587May 17, 2019 4:10 PM

It's been more than a year since the last ridiculous bearding ended and Sam has two big films coming up.

I wonder if this is the setting up for Sam's next fake 'girlfriend'. Look at the amount of lucky fans at the right place at the right time who has seen Sam with a blonde at some very touristic places last weekend and yesterday, in Edinburgh.

The usual suspects are already posting the pics and promoting the 'relationship' in their blogs , although some of them know that Sam is gay........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588May 17, 2019 5:54 PM

I am on the gay Sam Heughan threads roundabout since number six of the original ones.

I have survived here being called "ugly, Nazi (like also called old and fat), cunt, dement, writing in a foreign languages not properly and a lot of others insults here. No problem, there were always guys and girls here, to defend me.

Back to my originally idea what I want to communicate:

It is interesting how all the OL dedicated blogs disappear. Specially the ones who thought gay Sam Heughan and Caitriona Balfe are secretly married, have one or two children. In the remaining signifacent tumblr blogs they are openly discussing that Sam Heughan is gay.

So. Mission accomplished?

Wish you all a good night with this guy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589May 17, 2019 8:58 PM

More bearding coming up? I really hope not, but it's probably about time for more fakery - the gay talk has been really ramping up on tumblr over the last couple of months, so maybe it's deemed to be time for another round now that the MPC 'date' thing is out of the way. "I've got photos", "I got this in a DM", "speculate, speculate" chatter has been getting fed into various blogs over the last week, so maybe here we go again. Even if she's only a friend, business associate etc, it all pushes the treasured hetero image as blogs etc spread it around (and do the PR work for them - clever), and that is the main game. If this is gearing up to another beard (please no), let's hope she doesn't have a double initial name - that would be just too boring.

by Anonymousreply 590May 17, 2019 10:10 PM

Haha. Did you ever all miss the boat today. Definitely no more beards.

by Anonymousreply 591May 17, 2019 10:29 PM

r591 Really hope you are right.

by Anonymousreply 592May 17, 2019 10:30 PM

[quote]More bearding coming up? I really hope not but it's probably about time for more fakery - the gay talk has been really ramping up on tumblr over the last couple of months, so maybe it's deemed to be time for another round now that the MPC 'date' thing is out of the way.

And as R577 has already said, lately Sam is looking gayer and gayer............xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593May 17, 2019 10:32 PM

r593. Of course. Because he is gay

by Anonymousreply 594May 17, 2019 10:49 PM

Many people are commenting that in this fan pic from yesterday in Edimburgh, Sam doesn't have a beard.

However, the guy in the pic from today with the blonde ( R588 ), has a bushy beard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595May 18, 2019 12:04 AM

[quote]The big question is — how are these photos going viral on social media? Who is dropping them, and why are there never, ever, ever, photos of Sam with his guy friends at a bar? Why is he always seen with a woman? But most importantly, WHY DOES NO ONE EVER CARE WHERE THESE PHOTOS ORIGINATED? To find out the origins is often to find out the intent.

The lastest pics of the back of 'Sam' and the blonde are from a Twitter troll with only 7 tweets. The account is HeleneHayley (the name of the tuna girl).

NOT a coincidence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596May 18, 2019 2:12 AM

Link to the new thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597May 18, 2019 2:50 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598May 18, 2019 3:05 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599May 18, 2019 3:07 AM

Will & Grace...XDD

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600May 18, 2019 3:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!