Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“You love it, don’t you? You love to make me exercise my straight white male privilege!”

“Nikiwonder, PLEASE! PLEASE, Nikiwonder!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601March 26, 2019 3:07 PM

Old thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2019 9:58 PM

Bold moves today. Nikki wonder liking celebface and armie breaking his twitter hiatus in a group chst to say Im batman. Good workout fahoud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2019 10:40 PM

This guy is so dumb and annoying. DL loves to hype up assholes. The more assholey they are the more we love them.

by Anonymousreply 3February 23, 2019 12:04 AM

I swear. He only gets by based on his looks. People are reluctant to call out his bs because he’s as fine as hell. Now I know why he stays with Liz! He doesn’t want to expose his ignorance to someone else.

by Anonymousreply 4February 23, 2019 12:13 AM

I think he is incredibly handsome and sexy, but he would do himself well to limit his jabberwocky. He does himself no good with his pontificating. I think he probably is a decent guy, but boring as hell. I would agree with others that he may have big time insecurities which that hag plays to her favor.

by Anonymousreply 5February 23, 2019 1:07 AM

I think Armie will be Batman. I think he will be terrific

by Anonymousreply 6February 23, 2019 1:28 AM

I think he’s handsome but not sexy. Being with Liz has erased whatever sexiness he might have had. He’s too awkward. I don’t think Armie will be Batman. He doesn’t have the charisma nor the body for it. I’m not sure he can carry a whole film on his back. He voice and acting is one dimensional. He should stick with cmbyn types.

by Anonymousreply 7February 23, 2019 1:31 AM

Must we go through this AGAIN???

by Anonymousreply 8February 23, 2019 1:49 AM

Liz has been living in the spa since yesterday. Can someone tell her she isn’t a nominee?

by Anonymousreply 9February 23, 2019 4:49 AM

Yes because being straight, white, rich, beautiful and popular must be such a burden! Poor Armie!

by Anonymousreply 10February 23, 2019 5:46 AM

The straight white man interview best pearl fir me is

"f you stop assuming your privilege, the only people you harm are the people who are actively taking advantage of it.”

LIKE that dimwit you martied who's a posrer girl for white privilege you keep pandering to the masses as the smartest business genius on this world and the next? Get a grip. Tfat twat flaunts vapidness 24/7 .

So Spirit awards. Who's gonna hand over the award to luca? Armie is a presenter...brace yourselves

by Anonymousreply 11February 23, 2019 10:17 AM

The best thing about this interview is him criticising priviledge and at the same time, being unable to say that he won't stop playing gay characters despite being straight. Amazing display of faux wokeness.

by Anonymousreply 12February 23, 2019 11:34 AM

why so many queens jealous of the georgous man ????

by Anonymousreply 13February 23, 2019 11:42 AM

R13, because he gets to fuck Timmy’s peach.

by Anonymousreply 14February 23, 2019 11:59 AM

Is he still going to the Spirit Awards?

by Anonymousreply 15February 23, 2019 12:01 PM

Ready for Luca and Armie reunion!

by Anonymousreply 16February 23, 2019 12:03 PM

Remember when people thought Luca was fucking Armie? Those were the good times. Now it's all charmie.

by Anonymousreply 17February 23, 2019 2:17 PM

[QUOTE]“Yeah, I mean there’s things all the time that I catch myself doing. Case in point, sitting here with my feet on the table,” he told the publication. “I mean, like, I’m just being comfortable and relaxed, but like … There are things all the time that I catch myself doing and I think, ‘Wait a second, is this white privilege? Yeah, I think it is. Look at what I’m doing. Yeesh.’”

[QUOTE]The publication noted he didn’t take his feet off the table.

Feet on a table? That’s just rubbish manners. He’d catch a knuckle shot to the mouth if he came in my home and put his feet on my coffee table.

by Anonymousreply 18February 23, 2019 2:25 PM

some of the stuff he said in that article are nonsensical, he comes across stupid. It's like he got told he needed to talk about white privilege so he could seem woke, but he doesn't have a clue what it actually means. Putting feet on tables?? fuck all to do with white privilege, just shit manners. I have such a hard time reading armie, sometimes he'll say very insightful & smart things in interviews, sometimes he'll sound dumb as a box of rocks. He'll talk about things he seems to care about, but his actions will then contradict. And those recent comments about liz are downright bizarre, way ott. He just comes across as guy with a whole of of issues. If he is batman (Im doubtful), it's a mistake

by Anonymousreply 19February 23, 2019 2:53 PM

[quote]I think he is incredibly handsome

I saw a joke headline on Twitter that read "Is he cute or just tall and white?" It's what I think when I see Armie.

But dig his feet and how hairy he is.

by Anonymousreply 20February 23, 2019 3:31 PM

Hope to get set pics of Armie on Dreamland I am 45 minutes outside Detroit. Are they filming here?

by Anonymousreply 21February 23, 2019 3:53 PM

R19 He's a pseudo intellectual. He reads Coelho, ffs.

by Anonymousreply 22February 23, 2019 4:42 PM

I'm glad he didn't just stick with basic black.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 24, 2019 1:56 AM

Purple suit and blue shoes?

by Anonymousreply 24February 24, 2019 2:20 AM

There is blue in the suit. Easier to find blue suede than purple.

by Anonymousreply 25February 24, 2019 2:25 AM

Damn! He looks hot. But the missus is a tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 26February 24, 2019 2:30 AM

The red carpet video is fucking painful to watch. No one will convince me they're fine. E looks like crap.

by Anonymousreply 27February 24, 2019 2:34 AM

She needs to lay off the botox - she's got the telltale batwing eyebrows now.

by Anonymousreply 28February 24, 2019 4:32 AM

He looks good. A lot of the time his red carpet style choices make him look geeky, but this one works, and fits with the indie thing.

On the other hand - with all the effort she put into prepping for the past several days, it's pretty damn sad that's the best look she could come up with. And her hairline is alarming.

by Anonymousreply 29February 24, 2019 5:50 AM

Armie is resplendent in that suit. He wears it very well. Hammerhoid on the other hand looks ghastly. Like a grandmother trying to dress like a tween.

by Anonymousreply 30February 24, 2019 6:24 AM

I don't think she looks bad it's just weird how smooth her face is when literally no one else looks like that. I will say though...she looks like his Mom.

by Anonymousreply 31February 24, 2019 6:30 AM

This pic always pops in my mind when white celebrities are really woke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 24, 2019 6:53 AM

I can’t believe she spent three days getting primped for this and this is the result. She looks like a trans from 1985.

by Anonymousreply 33February 24, 2019 7:29 AM

A Japanese trans from 1985.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 24, 2019 7:32 AM

Tee hee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35February 24, 2019 7:35 AM

Her hairstyle is called a Croydon face lift. No, it ain't a compliment and it can cause hair loss. I just wish she would stop being so desperate, she was a good looking woman, she is just ruining her looks.

by Anonymousreply 36February 24, 2019 7:46 AM

OTOH, if a mid-level black or brown actor had given a interview with his feet propped up on the reporter’s table, it would not have gone “tellingly” unremarked.

by Anonymousreply 37February 24, 2019 8:41 AM

her face looks COMPLETELY frozen and very weird and waxy, someone needs to tell her to lay off the work for 5 minuets its just making her look older .Armie's looking the best he's looked in a while imo, and he looks his age. R31 she is looking more and more like his mom its getting creepy lol

by Anonymousreply 38February 24, 2019 10:23 AM

She’s so proud of all the work it took to make her look so horrible

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39February 24, 2019 10:27 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40February 24, 2019 10:45 AM

That Dailymail journalist has to be a DLer. Too much wit. Also, "cup-cake entrepreneur" made my day.

by Anonymousreply 41February 24, 2019 10:53 AM

Cunt frau thread

by Anonymousreply 42February 24, 2019 11:53 AM

That video was painful to watch. Their actions completely negate any flowery message Armie tries to sell to tabloids. It’s purely PR. This couple is done. Liz always acts stupid on these carpets despite the fact that she’s been walking them since

by Anonymousreply 43February 24, 2019 5:22 PM

Insane frau r43

Why are you so invested in this relationship between two people you don’t know, and will never meet?

How long has it been since any man has touched you?

by Anonymousreply 44February 24, 2019 5:26 PM

R43 Agreed- and I always wonder how she works up the courage to pose by herself. She's... not.. a celebrity? When you're a famous person's spouse, go ahead and pose with them, but you're not there to be the center of attention. She goes full model mode, RBF and strikes poses while standing next to Armie and I don't understand.

by Anonymousreply 45February 24, 2019 5:39 PM

R44 = Elizabeth

by Anonymousreply 46February 24, 2019 6:03 PM

No...I’m someone who is tethered in reality and has a life r46

Unlike the rat crazy cunt at r43

by Anonymousreply 47February 24, 2019 6:19 PM

British GQ outtake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48February 24, 2019 6:24 PM

So still no guys in here, eh?

by Anonymousreply 49February 24, 2019 6:50 PM

You have to ask r49?

It’s all fat lunatic tumblr girls and black lesbos.

by Anonymousreply 50February 24, 2019 7:07 PM

So peg firmly on nose I checked Armie's wife IG. It doesn't look like they're going to the Oscars? All that Oscar prep for the spirt awards? Is she that crazy or Am I missing something? All that building uo and then the big prize is an electric toaster? She looked like she was going to the mall. Armie looked good!

by Anonymousreply 51February 24, 2019 11:05 PM

I thought I was the only one wondering. She’s needs help fast. She was practically living in the spa and all that hype for the nasty dress and one Chanel preparty? It must be difficult living with her and her band of enablers aren’t helping either. I bet Armie ditched the whole IG thing because if her. She’s really crazy

by Anonymousreply 52February 25, 2019 12:00 AM

Moron cunt ^

by Anonymousreply 53February 25, 2019 12:10 AM

R53 Get outta here, Liz!

by Anonymousreply 54February 25, 2019 12:11 AM

All the prep to watch the oscars on the sofa in front of the telly! I can relate. Its likd me prepping to watch us playing the wold cup with tge boys.

by Anonymousreply 55February 25, 2019 12:25 AM

Eat your Bird Bakery cupcake r54

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56February 25, 2019 12:26 AM

I thought they'd at least to go to the Vanity Fair Viewing Party but so far no pics of them. Even Joe Manganiello is there.

by Anonymousreply 57February 25, 2019 12:54 AM

Omg.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 25, 2019 1:38 AM

She looks pregnant. Especially in the Chanel outfit.

by Anonymousreply 59February 25, 2019 7:17 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60February 25, 2019 7:36 AM

Ok, she has storied about going to the VF party but SO FAR, I haven't glimpse any Armie (you know she would post anything---his hand, his hair, any body part--just to prove Armie was with her), have you? So she went there without him? WTH was she even doing there? Handing out cupcakes to the guests?

by Anonymousreply 61February 25, 2019 7:48 AM

R61 That'd xplain the empty chair next to Armie, or taken by Evelyn the publicist, for most of soirée at the spirt awards with the exception of the mandatory loved up display for the cameras. I don't know why she bothered because when she goes alone the only pictures of her at the event are the ones she posts... and all solo pictures fall flat.

by Anonymousreply 62February 25, 2019 9:21 AM

R54 Go back to tumblr Melanie!

by Anonymousreply 63February 25, 2019 10:37 AM

He sounds stupid and they both look dull.

by Anonymousreply 64February 25, 2019 10:50 AM

I sure want to suck Armie off. His feet too.

by Anonymousreply 65February 25, 2019 11:00 AM

[quote]So she went there without him? WTH was she even doing there?

She was with Elizabeth Debicki. Not sure as a plus one or just a hanger on.

by Anonymousreply 66February 25, 2019 1:55 PM

I'm sure they were invited to the Oscar, but Armie has problems with alcohol, he always feel bad because he drinks, she said she was preparing for the ceremony and a page posted the dress she had chosen, it was an Armani, they were invited, but for some reason Armie didn't want to go, I think he was too drunk to be able to stand

by Anonymousreply 67February 25, 2019 2:24 PM

I honestly think Armie is depressed. I hope he finds help. Liz will rather die than for anyone to find out things aren’t smooth. As usual, she’s facetuned the fuck out of her current picture. She’s trying hard to hold unto some semblance of youth. Poor thing

by Anonymousreply 68February 25, 2019 2:32 PM

Ford playing with E. Debicki's foot is one of the weirdest things I've seen on social media.So random and so strange.

by Anonymousreply 69February 25, 2019 2:50 PM

ROFL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70February 25, 2019 3:01 PM

Well, now I really want to know where the hell Armie was.

And it's times like this when you can really tell how frustrated Liz is about the fact that she never made it as an actress. She so desperately wants to be part of that world, lives vicariously through Armie who lets her pretend she's a cast member on the red carpet. She'll even prep for a week to go to an Oscar party as the jocksniffer of a former co-star of her husband's, acting like it's as big a deal as going to the ceremony itself. Damn.

by Anonymousreply 71February 25, 2019 3:08 PM

She gets crazier by the day. Poor Harper and Ford, having a depressed alcoholic dad and a delusional anorexic mother. At least they're rich, hope they turn out better than their parents.

by Anonymousreply 72February 25, 2019 3:14 PM

R70 Elizabeth was at the Vanity Fair party this year? I'm confused

by Anonymousreply 73February 25, 2019 5:18 PM

For all of those in love be with this guy...this is not a man. This is a very self satisfied douche.

by Anonymousreply 74February 25, 2019 5:20 PM

I think i'm going to send Elizabeth the link of this ig profile, this lady and Elizabeth are 36 and the other woman in this pic is her 50 year old mother. Mrs Hammer looks like the mother of both

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75February 25, 2019 5:33 PM

Yes R73 Elizabeth went without Armie, as the guest of Elizabeth Debicki

by Anonymousreply 76February 25, 2019 5:35 PM

Well, I’m not ready to diagnose Armie as a depressive based on social media and photos, but something seems off. I find it unusual that she didn’t hint at any reason for his absence from the VF party last night, not even a “Miss you husband” photo caption. He obviously wasn’t there or he’d have been with her in the step-and-repeats.

If it were a different couple it wouldn’t raise my eyebrows, but it’s so far outside the norm for them that it begs an obvious question. Pair that with the fact that he looked completely grumpy at the Spirit Awards and in the red carpet video you can see him flash a big fake smile at her at the photographer’s request, then his face falls again ....I do wonder what’s up.

by Anonymousreply 77February 25, 2019 6:05 PM

I don't know what's happening, but Armie wrote he'll love her forever, he called her as his Forever Valentine, he was clearly saying he will never leave her, I don't know if he was honest, but he gave his message about her

by Anonymousreply 78February 25, 2019 7:07 PM

OMFG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79February 25, 2019 9:33 PM

😳😨😱

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80February 25, 2019 9:35 PM

god she looks thin

by Anonymousreply 81February 25, 2019 9:35 PM

Oooh a hottie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82February 25, 2019 9:36 PM

She looks haggard, but no wonder, if she caught a 1 am flight. My sympathies are limited, however. She could have skipped the VF party and left town at a reasonable hour.

by Anonymousreply 83February 25, 2019 9:37 PM

Armie is either evil or insane if he doesn't realise that his wife needs an intervention. Urgently.

by Anonymousreply 84February 25, 2019 9:57 PM

Matching hairlines!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85February 26, 2019 9:44 AM

R67 dont be daft. That armani privé dress dizzy lizzie storied during oscar prep week - lmao - was the one she used last year. Armie can get all the invites he wants for Oscar after-parties because 1) he's a Hammer and 2) he's Armie. He just didn't want to go because there was no reason for him to go.. She went by herself and no one noticed her.

by Anonymousreply 86February 26, 2019 9:52 AM

R86 only high-society people care about someone's last name, no one in the industry is interested if he's a hammer or an ax, he's just a B list actor

by Anonymousreply 87February 26, 2019 11:18 AM

So, one of the UT students who heard Elizabeth speak commented that she said she had "only had 5 pieces of sushi a day for the past three days". Not that it should surprise any of us, but I do think it's kind of stupid to talk about something so unhealthy as if it's cute to impressionable, young adults.

by Anonymousreply 88February 26, 2019 11:30 AM

Armie is quoted in this NY Times piece about a new club in L.A. where photos aren’t allowed and celebrities can go to get some privacy. Make of it what you will.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89February 26, 2019 12:10 PM

^ interesting

by Anonymousreply 90February 26, 2019 12:22 PM

At first I thought it was further indication that he’s been downplaying his wealth, but the membership fee is surprisingly low. $4200 a year....your average upper middle class couple could afford that easily.

by Anonymousreply 91February 26, 2019 12:27 PM

But if I can't Instagram from there, then it doesn't really exist!

by Anonymousreply 92February 26, 2019 12:30 PM

Of course, those celebrities could have all the privacy they want...at home. Well, except Armie...

by Anonymousreply 93February 26, 2019 12:31 PM

I doubt he's going there with her lol.

by Anonymousreply 94February 26, 2019 12:32 PM

I mean I've been thinking that he's gotta get it somewhere else since his stay in NYC when they were apart for weeks even though she could've gone to NYC much sooner, not like she had anything to do in LA. Plus they look so awkward together and always arrive separately lately, I SERIOUSLY doubt they fuck anymore. He's a young, virile guy so...

by Anonymousreply 95February 26, 2019 12:48 PM

Straight White Male Privilege made him a bad dancer.

by Anonymousreply 96February 26, 2019 12:49 PM

R95 Where have they arrived separately other than that event with Priyanka & Nick? I haven’t been paying attention.

by Anonymousreply 97February 26, 2019 12:57 PM

They flew in and out of Utah (for Sundance) separately. He arrived alone at the Spirit awards.

by Anonymousreply 98February 26, 2019 1:01 PM

He arrived alone at the OTBOS premiere at AFI while she arrived with Nick.

by Anonymousreply 99February 26, 2019 1:05 PM

Is America's Favorite Coosome Twosome Heading Towards Splitsville?

by Anonymousreply 100February 26, 2019 1:06 PM

While we’re on the subject of arriving and departing awards shows, someone clear something up for me. Around this time last year, Armie, Elizabeth & Nick were papped leaving a dinner or something (it was the one when he was making a big show of hiding behind her as they walked out). Armie got in the front seat by the driver and left Liz & Nick to sit in the back. Is that typical or is that a dick move? Wouldn’t most people sit in the back next to their spouse?

by Anonymousreply 101February 26, 2019 1:38 PM

You know the girls like to sit in the back and dish with each other.

by Anonymousreply 102February 26, 2019 1:42 PM

It looks like he dgaf about her for a while now. One of their most cringey moments was that Hammer gala phtocall when he basically left her there in front of the photographers nbd. Forget their staged coupley photos and his ig superlative posts about wife. It's moments like that that show what their relationship is really like. People always shit on her for shading him on sm but he's been acting like a dick with her for a while now.

by Anonymousreply 103February 26, 2019 1:57 PM

"But celebrities need PRIVACY, away from the prying eyes of the unwashed!" says the man whose wife has posted multiple pics of their vomit-encrusted children moments after they've been carsick, her own bloody kleenex after being bopped in the mouth by the baby, and even their 3-year-old daughter being walked through the streets of New York wearing nothing but her underwear after she puked all over herself. Then there's the photos and video of various medical procedures and injuries posted by both of them, and even footage of the two of them in bed about to go to sleep...

by Anonymousreply 104February 26, 2019 2:01 PM

R88 she's starving herlself to get into the below 0 runway sample outfits she can get her free hand on. She's not naturally skinny and has wide hips...so there's no way it's lucky metabolism.

So they don't allow smartphones in that exclusive club but share that he's there? Wtf? Or is that just hypothesis?

by Anonymousreply 105February 26, 2019 2:02 PM

I’m sure they got publicist approval before they mentioned his name. He agreed to be interviewed so obviously doesn’t care who knows.

by Anonymousreply 106February 26, 2019 2:04 PM

Let me guess: he's getting paid to advertise this club.

by Anonymousreply 107February 26, 2019 2:06 PM

But he's not interviewed, they just name him the article as one of the patrons of the club among other celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 108February 26, 2019 2:09 PM

*in the article

by Anonymousreply 109February 26, 2019 2:09 PM

Read the whole thing, R108. He’s quoted.

by Anonymousreply 110February 26, 2019 2:10 PM

Okay, I saw now.

by Anonymousreply 111February 26, 2019 2:11 PM

Cunts get silenced

by Anonymousreply 112February 26, 2019 9:41 PM

Of course he is helping the owner of the tower hotel, when he meets up with Timmy there they keep quiet...

by Anonymousreply 113February 26, 2019 10:47 PM

The little girl is hanging out with Elizabeth Debicki now for some reason. Where is Armie? He can’t be shooting Dreamland yet, can he? Gary Oldman was just at the Oscars.

by Anonymousreply 114February 27, 2019 12:24 AM

Kinda thinking Luca might be a pedo at this point. He is making a miniseries about a 14 year old boy who has a romance with an adult soldier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115February 27, 2019 1:10 AM

Mb2’s friend Camille 1402 is the one from the IG live. (her IG is that name without the space) She has stories of them in LA today. Either she was in France over the weekend and came back or was never there.

by Anonymousreply 116February 27, 2019 2:43 AM

Fuck I always get high and post in the wrong thread, my bad ^^^

by Anonymousreply 117February 27, 2019 2:43 AM

Is the post at R116 in some sort of military code?

R115, it doesn't seem like a wise move for Luca to go back to the teenage boy-older guy scenario again. Fair or not, the pedo label is going to get thrown around again and might end up sticking permanently. Plus the miniseries sounds blah. Is he ever going to make those movies with Felicity Jones and JLaw, or are those off the table now?

by Anonymousreply 118February 27, 2019 4:05 AM

Yeah I want a J Law and Armie movie. I want to see Liz's head explode.

by Anonymousreply 119February 27, 2019 6:00 AM

Dreamland director posted 2 film relared mini clips ssying I love my job. If Armie is not there he should be very soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120February 27, 2019 10:04 AM

I think I read that preproduction goes through March 2. So yes, any day, I imagine.

by Anonymousreply 121February 27, 2019 11:54 AM

R119 ugh JLaw is so annoying. Armie already has to deal with Liz's shit so idk if I would JLaw's shit on him.

by Anonymousreply 122February 27, 2019 12:20 PM

[quote]One of their most cringey moments was that Hammer gala phtocall when he basically left her there in front of the photographers nbd. Forget their staged coupley photos and his ig superlative posts about wife. It's moments like that that show what their relationship is really like. People always shit on her for shading him on sm but he's been acting like a dick with her for a while now.

I hadn’t seen that video but found it. Yes, for all his blaring about how brilliant she is and how she deserves more respect and on and on ad nauseum, there seems to be a lack of basic courtesy in how he treats her.

Then again, this is a man who thinks it’s okay to put his gross bare feet on the coffee table on camera.

by Anonymousreply 123February 27, 2019 12:53 PM

Also, has Mrs. H completely lost her shit? She flew from the Oscar party to Texas in the wee hours, baked cupcakes in the middle of the night, flew home and had her hair blown out at 11 pm, and then posted a screenshot of her predawn alarm settings. Does she know that lack of sleep makes people age faster than milk?

by Anonymousreply 124February 27, 2019 1:11 PM

Psssst

She's on uppers.

by Anonymousreply 125February 27, 2019 1:37 PM

I have an awful feeling that she’s angling for a Food Network show of her own.

by Anonymousreply 126February 27, 2019 2:11 PM

Yep no sleep and proper nutrition ages you like hell. Living like that and then pumping yourself with fillers and Botox is some crazy shit.

by Anonymousreply 127February 27, 2019 2:34 PM

She could die and her corpse will probably be running around for like a day or two because of all the uppers she's jacked herself with.

by Anonymousreply 128February 27, 2019 2:48 PM

"I'M SO EXCITED! I'M SO EXCITED!"

by Anonymousreply 129February 27, 2019 2:54 PM

She just storied something about being on a set. She makes me have anxiety and I don’t live with her. Meanwhile where is Armie? He totally dropped off the face of the earth.

by Anonymousreply 130February 27, 2019 3:30 PM

R130 Armie is ok, he has just blocked me on Twitter last night, he is licking the floor to Liz step as usual

by Anonymousreply 131February 27, 2019 3:58 PM

R131 lmao what did you do

by Anonymousreply 132February 27, 2019 4:07 PM

R124, I think she maintains that hectic pace largely for show, to seem high-powered, ultra-busy and in demand. But a lot of what she does seems unnecessary and certainly cuts into time with her kids and husband, not to mention the wear and tear on herself. I mean, flying to Texas to bake in the middle of the night? Have Orangina do it and overnight them, or find a commercial kitchen somewhere in LA to do it. Just insane.

And she's been trying to get a Food Network show for ages now - that's why she does these fill-ins for other hosts and short-term gigs with them, putting herself on their radar.

by Anonymousreply 133February 27, 2019 4:36 PM

R130 what's the tea? Armie saying its sexism when his wife is written about and introduced as his wife brainwashed Armie. How the hell would she be introduced in his circles and mentioned in write ups about him? I mean when Im introduced to people at my boyfriend's company events Im introduced as his partner followed by name and when he steps into my world it's the other way around. Otherwide it'd be like... ok who the hell is that? What's their connection to this event? Even introducing her as his wife doesn't explain what the fuck is she doing posing for solo pictures in his red carpets. The whole thing is just bizarre. I dread to think of a Batman red carpet....wb has to bar her!

by Anonymousreply 134February 27, 2019 4:37 PM

[quote]I mean, flying to Texas to bake in the middle of the night? Have Orangina do it and overnight them, or find a commercial kitchen somewhere in LA to do it. Just insane.

She was already in Texas for that business event at UT. I’m assuming she just checked on her bakery while she was nearby. I don’t think she’s crazy enough (yet) to fly halfway across the country just for an oven.

But yes, a lot of the jetting around seems unnecessary. Kind of like a midnight blowout that’s just going to end up in a ponytail.

by Anonymousreply 135February 27, 2019 4:42 PM

R133 I heard their mate at the today's show is being replaced and the 4th section where food comes in will have some changes. I suspect she's eyeing more time there which is good in a way...leaving Armie more breathing space.

I mam the only one thinking it reeks of bimbo when she's a speaker at a business event and then all she stories is whst she wore and car glam? WTF? Good marketing for credebility. How moronic!

by Anonymousreply 136February 27, 2019 4:48 PM

Whut ^

Speak English

by Anonymousreply 137February 27, 2019 4:53 PM

^^ Kathie Lee Gifford was Armie's wife ticket into the Today's show kitchen. She's out.

by Anonymousreply 138February 27, 2019 5:14 PM

R132 "@armiehammer you deserve to spend the rest of your life with this thing, unhappy and pretending you're lucky, keep trying, maybe one of these days you can convince yourself, how long have you been drinking to scape from your reality? she = (emoji vomiting)"

by Anonymousreply 139February 27, 2019 7:06 PM

I was blocked for less so. But really talking shit about her won’t make him leave her. Sadly. Buuut remember that she had access to his accounts lol so who knows who blocked you.

by Anonymousreply 140February 27, 2019 7:18 PM

R139 harsh. I guess he still lurks on social media, or his wife does

by Anonymousreply 141February 27, 2019 7:20 PM

R140 I don't know if I really want him to leave her, he deserves do be with her and unhappy, in love for other person and suffer for this. She doesn't have access to his account, I don't believe

by Anonymousreply 142February 27, 2019 7:27 PM

Do you think Armie is having an affair? I know he's been sexually repressed with her for years (no BDSM for Queen Cupcakes), but surely if they've -kind of of - broke up, he'd still want to have sex with someone, right? And please, don't say Timothée.

by Anonymousreply 143February 27, 2019 7:35 PM

I'm sure he fucks around. I don't think he's mature enough for an affair.

by Anonymousreply 144February 27, 2019 7:37 PM

Armie flat out loves Timmy r143.

by Anonymousreply 145February 27, 2019 7:38 PM

R144 That's the thing though, I think Armie is a man-child that always needs to be in a stable relationship. But if he's just fucking around, it could explain his breakdown.

by Anonymousreply 146February 27, 2019 7:40 PM

R139 No offense, but why would you go on someone's social media and say something like that.

by Anonymousreply 147February 27, 2019 7:44 PM

R147, don't expect crazy people to do sane things.

by Anonymousreply 148February 27, 2019 7:46 PM

She is going to destroy him.

by Anonymousreply 149February 27, 2019 7:49 PM

R147 Do you think they’re normal people writing in this thread? They are worse that that stick of a wife, but hey, they call themselves “normal”.

by Anonymousreply 150February 27, 2019 8:46 PM

FF the cunt at r131 , r139 , r142

by Anonymousreply 151February 27, 2019 8:51 PM

If anyone besides him has access to his account, it’s more likely to be his publicist than his wife.

I’d imagine that someone will tweet a sighting when he arrives in Montreal or shortly thereafter. He’s kind of hard to miss.

by Anonymousreply 152February 27, 2019 9:14 PM

So this is interesting. There is a Twitter account called Armie Hammer News, and a few days ago, it posted an IG story from Elizabeth to the effect that Armie had been sick in bed for days but rallied to join her for date night at the spa. I don’t remember seeing that. Wonder if she deleted it, but why would she? And when would they have done a date night? Based on the timing it would’ve had to be Saturday night after the Spirit awards.

by Anonymousreply 153February 27, 2019 11:18 PM

R253 now that you mention it... yeah that tweet puzxled me a bit. I kust thought it was from last year (fascia scraping?) Is it new? Was hecsick again before the spirit awards?

by Anonymousreply 154February 27, 2019 11:32 PM

She deleted that story after 30min,night before spirit

by Anonymousreply 155February 27, 2019 11:34 PM

R153 Some people believed it to be an old story. Not sure if true, but the other thinking was that this was going to be her excuse for the weirdness of them 1. not arriving or leaving any of these events together and 2. her going to the VF party alone. She deleted it after 30 minutes though, so I think it's a combination of all 3 things. Old story + pre-damage control for any weirdness. Which clearly didn't work lol

by Anonymousreply 156February 27, 2019 11:38 PM

R153 R154 This?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157February 27, 2019 11:39 PM

Morons should be legally barred from pontificating about anything, ever.

by Anonymousreply 158February 27, 2019 11:42 PM

[R157] Yeah.spa preparation for oscar week,lol

by Anonymousreply 159February 27, 2019 11:43 PM

I don’t think it’s an old story, only because the spa she tagged also commented on her VF party pics to say “thanks for the late night bubbles and facials” or something like that. Armie probably had a skin treatment too since he was presenting the next day. It’s not like he’s above awards show beauty prep.

Still don’t get why she deleted it, unless she did it by mistake. And if he rallied for date night, then made it to the Spirit awards, how come he couldn’t throw her an hour or two at the VF party?

by Anonymousreply 160February 27, 2019 11:54 PM

R160 maybe because he was sick? Not that he looked sick but it's hard to tell because last year he'd been sick but still looked better than everybody else.

by Anonymousreply 161February 28, 2019 12:17 AM

A woman who shows the world her kids covered in vomit and her husband half-naked in bed with chicken soup does not care if he looks sick in a photo, R161.

by Anonymousreply 162February 28, 2019 12:25 AM

DEAD MEN TELL NO TALESSSSS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163February 28, 2019 12:52 AM

She’s got one of the ugliest mouths ever

by Anonymousreply 164February 28, 2019 1:08 AM

R163 she's one of the uggliest women I've ever seen, but Armie calls her as the hottest wife ever and most gorgeous, i really think he sees her this way 'cause nobody is crazy or hypocritical enough to write these things without feeling these things

by Anonymousreply 165February 28, 2019 2:43 PM

I think armie and those who surround her know that she feeds on those praises. She deletes anything that doesn’t sound nice under her comments. They enable her to be this terrible and I’m afraid she won’t be able to undo all the crazy things she’s done on her face

by Anonymousreply 166February 28, 2019 2:49 PM

If his career plateaus and hers really does take off, e.g. she gets her own show (urgh please no), I can see it causing big problems in their marriage. For all Armie’s boasting about her, I don’t think his ego would take kindly to her becoming as well-known and recognizable as he is.

by Anonymousreply 167February 28, 2019 4:10 PM

With a personality like hers that’s not gonna happen. Also I doubt Armie would be mad about that.

by Anonymousreply 168February 28, 2019 4:16 PM

The only way her career would take off is if she is cast as Sally the ragdoll and a live action adaptation of Nighmare Before Christmas

No, wait, Sally would need to be likeable.

by Anonymousreply 169February 28, 2019 4:23 PM

Lily Rose is Armies sister in dreamland. What a cosy scenario.

by Anonymousreply 170February 28, 2019 6:55 PM

R170 yeah the charmies will have a field day coming up with all kinds of theories to justity why she was cast.

Anyway...indeed Armie will play a drug trafficker

Dreamland weaves together three storylines focusing on a drug trafficker (Hammer) who arranges a multi-cartel Fentanyl smuggling operation between Canada and the US,

Depp plays Hammer’s sister, a brilliant, desperate young woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171February 28, 2019 7:12 PM

I’m not sure she can pull off brilliant. Nepotism in Hollywood is a big thing. That girl can’t act

by Anonymousreply 172February 28, 2019 7:12 PM

LOL none of the characters in the film sound like any of the flyover people actually affected by the opiod crisis

It's like making a movie about the 80s crack epidemic without mentioning the inner cities.

by Anonymousreply 173February 28, 2019 7:15 PM

R172 Why so you think she was cast?

Anyway, I hope this won’t turn into a Lily/Tim promo tour indirectly with this fucking movie. Armie, as always, will be shadowed by all the cosy cosy IT “couple”. Bleh,

by Anonymousreply 174February 28, 2019 7:16 PM

Nepotism is everywhere. Ive never seen her in anything outside the chanel universe. Pretty girl, looks a lot like her mother with very distinct traces of Johnny thrown in, which adds exotism. I'll wait to see what she does and then I'll judge. Montreal has become the epicenter of gossip, hey? This should be funny.

by Anonymousreply 175February 28, 2019 7:20 PM

I do not think she’s pretty. She’s 19 and looks cute with tons of make up. Her head is seriously weird and her body is not of this planet. She looks weird in a bad way.

by Anonymousreply 176February 28, 2019 7:25 PM

R175 No, it won’t. Armie will have the short stick. Disaster. I want Lily out of the movie.

by Anonymousreply 177February 28, 2019 7:26 PM

In what universe does Armie look young enough to be her brother?

by Anonymousreply 178February 28, 2019 7:31 PM

In the same universe as Bradley Coopers A Star Is Born

by Anonymousreply 179February 28, 2019 7:34 PM

R177 Do you think the Hammers will tale her under their wing like they took Timothee?

by Anonymousreply 180February 28, 2019 7:36 PM

Oh good Lord, I hope not. Liz’s shitposting will break Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 181February 28, 2019 7:38 PM

R178 A younger sister obviously, not twins.

by Anonymousreply 182February 28, 2019 7:39 PM

R180 Are you kidding me? Armie and Liz have known her for years now lol. There’s no novelty in there. The disaster is that no one will care about this movie and Armie will again be the one left alone. It will all be Lily/Tim and Liz IG and being matchmaker. Please, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 183February 28, 2019 7:42 PM

Yes, Rose, I realize. He looks 40 and she looks 17.

by Anonymousreply 184February 28, 2019 7:44 PM

R184 So what? My dad's eldest sister was 25 years older. And my sister is 12 years younger than me. We're talking about same parents. In the case of different mother the age gap could be ....look at mick jagger

by Anonymousreply 185February 28, 2019 7:54 PM

I really want to see this red carpet with the two straight and passionate couples, who has the biggest forehead? Liz or Lily? I'll see it on the red carpet

by Anonymousreply 186February 28, 2019 9:10 PM

R186 Why?. Are you predicting Chalamet will pull a Liz and crash his lovers' lol red carpet?

by Anonymousreply 187February 28, 2019 10:43 PM

R187 Dear, there are three universal truths: Timmy will never assume Lily as his girlfriend, Armie is never going to divorce Liz and the Earth planet is round

by Anonymousreply 188February 28, 2019 10:53 PM

R188 and that is the truth !

by Anonymousreply 189February 28, 2019 11:34 PM

He could play her Dad.

by Anonymousreply 190March 1, 2019 12:23 AM

Suffering from a hangover:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191March 1, 2019 12:45 AM

His eyes look glassy and empty.

by Anonymousreply 192March 1, 2019 12:48 AM

Lady Liz just storied 3 packs of Doritos and asked us not to judge her. She’s trying to tell us she ate 3 packs of Doritos? There’s no way she doesn’t need a shrink. I pray her husband isn’t Batman. Not because I don’t adore him but because of the nauseating events that will he storied.

by Anonymousreply 193March 1, 2019 1:50 AM

What? Speak Ennnnnglishhhh ^

by Anonymousreply 194March 1, 2019 1:58 AM

What's with the Johnny Weir hair in R191?

by Anonymousreply 195March 1, 2019 2:27 AM

Isn’t that an older photo at R191? I swear I’ve seen it before.

by Anonymousreply 196March 1, 2019 2:45 AM

The picture is from 2017, r196.

by Anonymousreply 197March 1, 2019 5:18 AM

Armie is a classic case of believe what I say, not what I do. Or is it the other way around? e's worries about sociial media a lot because of his kids. They're progressive parents but present the kids like they jumped out of a XIX century postcard. He's sensitive. Fascinating stuff.

Readers Digest UK

There’s a great deal of discussion around gender norms and discrimination in the film—did you face any gender-based discriminations growing up?

No, not really, I don’t remember that ever being a discussion. This is probably to my parent’s credit, but I don’t remember ever being told to “be a man” or “man up” or anything like that. I was a sensitive kid and I think that was allowed and fostered and that’s probably part of the reason I’m in the creative arts now, because I was never told, “you have to be a strong man”.

Los Angeles is a progressive place and I’d like to think my wife and I are progressive parents. I worry about the world my kids are going to grow up in not only because of [gender norms] but because of what the landscape looks like. I worry about the world of social media too; what world is that going to give my children to live in, what is that going to look like?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198March 1, 2019 9:09 PM

[quote]I worry about the world of social media too; what world is that going to give my children to live in, what is that going to look like?

There is no way he is not shading his wife with that quote. None. Even Armie isn’t dumb enough not to realize how massively hypocritical it sounds.

by Anonymousreply 199March 1, 2019 9:18 PM

I think some of you might be finding "controversy" where there is none. Like with anything, there are good and bad uses of social media. Just because his wife uses it all the time, and quite frankly, pretty harmlessly despite the way some carry on about it, doesn't mean he hates all aspects of SM. He is probably talking about the bad parts of SM.

There was another interview he gave a week or so ago where he talked about all the negativity that can come from it and how hard it is to ignore it and get off of it.. Hell we just had that person in this thread send a flat out hateful message to him for no good reason. Now eveyone can have their say about anything or anyone, for good or bad, for all the world to see. It is what it is.

by Anonymousreply 200March 1, 2019 9:30 PM

R200 Listen, adults can do what they want on sicial media as long as its legal. If the missus wants to be a circus momkey doing all sorts of ridiculous pirouettes for likes, its her prerogative. But exposing the children...that's deplorable no matter how many extra likes they yield. .

by Anonymousreply 201March 1, 2019 10:08 PM

R199 His definition of what is bad about SM is probably different, LOL. He dislikes trolling, but probably doesnt find attentionwhoring bad because he's an attention whore too.

by Anonymousreply 202March 1, 2019 11:46 PM

[quote]There was another interview he gave a week or so ago where he talked about all the negativity that can come from it and how hard it is to ignore it and get off of it.. Hell we just had that person in this thread send a flat out hateful message to him for no good reason. Now eveyone can have their say about anything or anyone, for good or bad, for all the world to see. It is what it is.

True, the hate and just overall weird comments he receives (like the person who told him to leave his wife for Timothee) are over the top. Social media is the worst thing to happen to celebrities because too many people have no filter and lose all sense of decency due to hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.  But he is a masochist who entertains it. He can walk away from social media if he wants to. Or control how he receives comments. There was a time when he only allowed Instagram comments from people he mutually followed, but he was getting under a dozen comments.  Eventually he opened it back up to everyone. Why? Does he need validation? If so, expect and accept  the outrageous comments.

Twitter is harder because people @ him in negative tweets.  But he deleted it from his phone once. He could do it again if he so chooses and only reactivate when he is in promo mode.  Or not even then - he could use the official accounts for whatever film he's promoting.  But since he's now a brand ambassador and doing sponsored ads he's beholden to social media; and also it benefits his wife.

by Anonymousreply 203March 2, 2019 12:41 AM

R203 Dear, celebrities who don't like social media behave exactly like: Michael Fassbender, Alicia Vikander, Brad Pitt, Angelina, Aniston ... they simply don't have social media, Armie is hypocrite, he criticizes the selfie culture, but he has a social media full of selfies and he's married to Mrs inflated ego, you've written everything, he needs validation, have you ever wondered why he loves, admires and is attracted to Liz? because he is like her

by Anonymousreply 204March 2, 2019 1:41 AM

Mrs. H has been strangely quiet on social media the past few days (other than all the shots from the set). Virtually nothing personal. It’s only worth mentioning because it’s so unusual for her.

by Anonymousreply 205March 2, 2019 1:53 AM

Attention whoring isn’t the issue. The issue is that he’s metaphorically wringing his hands over how social media will affect his kids while his wife is over there posting intimate details of their family life. That’s just not a smart thing for a rich celebrity to do. Do you know how many fucking sickos are out there?

[quote]But since he's now a brand ambassador and doing sponsored ads he's beholden to social media; and also it benefits his wife.

His publicist could easily tweet that stuff using his account, if he was really serious about deleting social media apps from his devices.

by Anonymousreply 206March 2, 2019 2:01 AM

The bad aspect is not so much putting up cute photos of all the family or the kids in a pumpkin field or with their birthday cake, but all the stories of ford being sick, dancing lessons or where they go to Sunday school. I like how Graham Norton shaded Armie about Harper's Eiffel tower drawing, not something to put on the fridge but ok for the gram... You can publish a story of your self ill in bed, but no to publishing the photo of your toddler ill in bed; they cannot give assent. Armie is incapable of understanding this difference.

by Anonymousreply 207March 2, 2019 8:03 AM

R206 The issue is much much encompassing than protection from the sickos. Children should be allowed to grow up as normally as possibly and she's making it very difficult by turning them into Instagram children. One of these days people will ask for pictures with the kids like they are some sort of instagram Macaulay Culkins. Its not going tonend well.

by Anonymousreply 208March 2, 2019 8:05 AM

If I were the Hammers I would be freaked out that there is an ig account of my kids. The re-publish all the photos and stories that Liz publishes of them. That is not sweet, it is freakish. But they do not seem to mind, the kids are exposed to the public and they do not have a say in it.

by Anonymousreply 209March 2, 2019 8:22 AM

Any guys in here?

R209 I guessyou still don’t know that that IG account for their children is run by someone they personally know. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 210March 2, 2019 2:46 PM

R209 Elizabeth likes many posts of that ig, account,she is the main person who expose her kids privacy and Armie doesn't mind, he can't see any kind of failure in Elizabeth's behavior, for Armie, she's the most perfect person God sent to the Earth

by Anonymousreply 211March 2, 2019 3:23 PM

Omg

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212March 2, 2019 4:53 PM

R212 did she delete it?

by Anonymousreply 213March 2, 2019 5:01 PM

Looks like

It was cached so I was able to screenshot it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214March 2, 2019 5:09 PM

thanks R214 her legs and hands...have other people noticed she's losing a noticeable amount of weight recently? More and more I get the feeling things are bad behind closed doors with these two right now. If armie really gets batman then lord help them

by Anonymousreply 215March 2, 2019 5:13 PM

Saw him on Graham Norton last night. He looked fine and wasn't too bad as a guest. His suit was too tight but he showed his workouts are paying off.

by Anonymousreply 216March 2, 2019 5:25 PM

R216 He’s in England again? Or was that the show from a couple of weeks ago?

by Anonymousreply 217March 2, 2019 6:06 PM

R212 and R212 She looks like a demon, a 36 years old horrible woman who looks like a beautiful 18 years old chimp, but Armie loves and admires her exactly the way she is, he wrote in that Valentine's post that he'll love her forever and that he can't imagine a world without her as his life partner, I believe in Armie, if he were unhappy with her, he would have made a cold post like her post for him, unfortunetely, Armie loves this ridiculous, tiring and hysterical trans woman, and nothing in this world can change this

by Anonymousreply 218March 2, 2019 7:52 PM

[quote]He’s in England again? Or was that the show from a couple of weeks ago?

The latter.

[quote]His suit was too tight

The blazer is going to rip open Incredible Hulk style.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219March 2, 2019 7:59 PM

God you're TEDIOUS r218

by Anonymousreply 220March 2, 2019 8:05 PM

If the Hammers ever split, not that I’m holding my breath, who gets custody of Nick and the fat one?

by Anonymousreply 221March 2, 2019 8:10 PM

Elizabeth obviously

by Anonymousreply 222March 2, 2019 8:37 PM

Ugh she’s driving on Mulholland again with the phone in her hand.

by Anonymousreply 223March 2, 2019 10:12 PM

For those poor kids’ sake I really, really hope Armie or someone else is driving.

by Anonymousreply 224March 2, 2019 10:16 PM

Wow! This Naseebs lady on IG ( Elizabeth’s bestie), is married into some serious money. Has nothing to do with Armie so pls carry on

by Anonymousreply 225March 3, 2019 12:27 AM

She insists on documenting her kids' daily activities every day, but I'm sure if someone was trying to sneak a pic of the kids or asked to take one, she would rip them to shreds. I love being an uncle and it's an awesome experience but I can't imagine posting all the shit she does about the kids in my life. It's just oversharing.

by Anonymousreply 226March 3, 2019 6:47 AM

R214 I bet that even that deleted picture which shows her ugly bony legs got those idiotic "legs" comments. I swearher IG always reminds me of that Emperor's New clothes fable where they're all ignoring the naked truth.

Where's Armie?

by Anonymousreply 227March 3, 2019 8:01 AM

Isn't he getting ready to start shooting Dreamland any minute?

The only reason Liz doesn't get called out more about her extreme thinness is because somehow her face still looks like that of a healthy-weight person (a heavily injected one, but still not hollow-cheeked or bony). If her face matched the rest of her, people would be begging her to get help.

by Anonymousreply 228March 3, 2019 10:58 AM

I love white men. Nothing better than a beautiful white man in his prime.

by Anonymousreply 229March 3, 2019 11:02 AM

He is the most boring white male actor right now.

by Anonymousreply 230March 3, 2019 11:09 AM

[quote]He is the most boring white male actor right now.

I beg your pardon.

by Anonymousreply 231March 3, 2019 11:36 AM

R230 R231 both very good points lol

by Anonymousreply 232March 3, 2019 1:20 PM

R227 He's filming Dreamland, Lily Rose posted a storie in Canada, she's playing his sister, so Armie is there too

by Anonymousreply 233March 3, 2019 1:34 PM

Why didn’t Liz withdraw the kids and place them in a Montreal school this time? You know she would love to IG them singing “Frère Jacques.”

by Anonymousreply 234March 3, 2019 1:40 PM

Is there anyone here who think Armie is gay or bissexual?

by Anonymousreply 235March 3, 2019 1:53 PM

Most of us do.

by Anonymousreply 236March 3, 2019 2:09 PM

He’s only gay for Timmy!

by Anonymousreply 237March 3, 2019 2:13 PM

R235 No. Armie is straight. He’s always been. The women in here are all Charmie shippers and want him gay with Tim. Period.

by Anonymousreply 238March 3, 2019 2:18 PM

R236 most of yours do what?

by Anonymousreply 239March 3, 2019 3:05 PM

I used to think Armie was gay, but if he were, he'd be madly in love for that french boy, Timmy is cutie and sexy at the same time, which gay would't be in love with him? all that romantic words Armie said about Timmy during cmbyn promotion was to promote the movie and Armie also wanted to promote himself and his unbearable and ugly wife, Armie is straight, he only has a terrible taste for women

by Anonymousreply 240March 3, 2019 3:23 PM

If you don't see Timmy as Armie's true soul mate, you need get your eyes checked for cataracts R240

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241March 3, 2019 3:40 PM

I don’t want him gay with Tim. I think he fucked Luca is all.

by Anonymousreply 242March 3, 2019 3:42 PM

R241 I was also deluded when I first saw it, but Armie's successive declarations of love for Liz made me wake up from my illusion, Armie is with her 24 hours a day, and all of this is documented in her stories, Armie loves that woman, he loves the life he has with her, he loves her presence, the only feeling he has for Timmy is envy of his talent and desire to use him to make Liz famous. I was Charmie, but after a year watching Armie and Liz, I finally woke up. If he were in love with Timmy, he would respect him and his feelings and never would post so romantic things for that woman

by Anonymousreply 243March 3, 2019 4:09 PM

Jesus christ.

by Anonymousreply 244March 3, 2019 4:12 PM

R243 ARMIE LOVES TIMMY AND LIZ AND THAT DEPP GIRL ARE BEARDS

OPEN YOUR EYES

by Anonymousreply 245March 3, 2019 4:19 PM

R245 I THINK YOU’RE THE ONE IN NEED OF A GOOD THERAPIST! GO CHECK YOURSELF!

by Anonymousreply 246March 3, 2019 4:44 PM

[quote]I think he fucked Luca is all.

Put the crack down, son.

by Anonymousreply 247March 3, 2019 4:53 PM

Horseface and ratboy are breeders. Neither one of them can act.

by Anonymousreply 248March 3, 2019 5:09 PM

Matt, go back to you lonely sewage trough that you crawled out off ^

by Anonymousreply 249March 3, 2019 5:19 PM

Oh for fuck’s sake. Wake me up when Armie does something interesting.

by Anonymousreply 250March 3, 2019 5:51 PM

Armie is hot, and hot people don’t need to be interesting...because they’re hot

Are you a hardened lesbo r250?

by Anonymousreply 251March 3, 2019 6:13 PM

It looks like the betas are tasked again with babysitting the misses while Armie’s away, so she doesn’t start chopping down the rose bushes I guess.

by Anonymousreply 252March 4, 2019 2:16 AM

Mrs is becoming uglier, more hysterical and more unbearable after day, her ego will explode soon, Armie melts of love for her on instagram, but looks like a corpse when he's with her, I wonder what is going to happen with them in 10 years, the only thing I'm sure is that they will disappear from the media, Armie is not a good actor the only thing he has do offer is his beauty, but beauty is not eternal and the only thing Liz has to offer is also Armie's beauty, so both of them will disappear in less than a decade. Thank God!

by Anonymousreply 253March 4, 2019 6:11 AM

Are there any SANE Chalamet/CMBYN fans left?

by Anonymousreply 254March 4, 2019 8:47 AM

The skeletal cupcakes entrepreneur announced Armie is missed by the kids and the betas. Action moved to Montreal.

R254 It looks like you have the wrong address. Armie was in other movies since CMBYN so we dont reminisce in the past as much atound here.

by Anonymousreply 255March 4, 2019 10:02 AM

R255 I was referring to the troubled individual in post 253 who can't seem to handle that Hammer isn't gay for Chalamet and thus continuously lashes out. I've since blocked them and was shocked by the number of posts that disappeared from the thread. So many crazy Chalamet fans who feel Hammer has wronged their God.

by Anonymousreply 256March 4, 2019 10:10 AM

R256 Common misconception in chalametland to think that Armie has to be attracted to their twink just because gaydar pings. Not even I am gay for Chalamet and Im as gay as they come.

by Anonymousreply 257March 4, 2019 1:14 PM

“The only think Liz has to offer is Armies beauty”.... Thr truest thing ever. Not even the kids because Hollywood has tons of beautiful children. The only thing extraordinary about her is Armie

by Anonymousreply 258March 4, 2019 2:16 PM

What's happening with this thread? The Hammers passed away or all the people who were writing here passed away?

by Anonymousreply 259March 5, 2019 5:29 PM

Despite the propaganda, you can't make me not desire Armie, DL. He's hot, hot, hot.

by Anonymousreply 260March 5, 2019 5:39 PM

R259 Calm the fuck down, he’s off the radar and his wife isn’t doing anything besides being her usual OTT self. I’ll never understand why people can’t just let a thread sleep.

by Anonymousreply 261March 5, 2019 5:55 PM

That poster does not like Hammer anyway. I guess they want comments so they can shit post.

by Anonymousreply 262March 5, 2019 5:58 PM

R259 Stop fetishising straight men.

by Anonymousreply 263March 5, 2019 6:40 PM

Armie cries silently in bed when he hears her sticking her finger down her throat and retching in the adjoining master bath at 2AM. He wants to help her, but he just doesn't know how . . .

by Anonymousreply 264March 5, 2019 6:58 PM

Please, he holds her hair while he tells her about all the hot women his agent wants to pair him with.

by Anonymousreply 265March 5, 2019 7:03 PM

R264 Armie and her are ok, they don't need anything but disappear from the media

by Anonymousreply 266March 5, 2019 8:10 PM

OMG 😮

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267March 6, 2019 1:15 AM

Is he cosplaying as a skeleton? This is alarming, soon her body won't be able to support the weight of a head.

by Anonymousreply 268March 6, 2019 1:51 AM

I get the feeling she’s starting to buy into her own hype. WHY does everyone kiss this woman’s ass, from her husband to all the “yassss queen” Insta followers to celebrities to hair/makeup artists?

by Anonymousreply 269March 6, 2019 2:14 AM

DAMN she's has no muscle tone. Literally skin and bones.

by Anonymousreply 270March 6, 2019 3:06 AM

Holy shit, one of her friends even called her “lady the thinnest” in a comment. What is wrong with these people?

by Anonymousreply 271March 6, 2019 3:29 AM

R271 That's just disturbing. Those people are crazier than she is for encouraging her anorexia. She looks like a lunatic with the tongue sticking out and tbose bony legs on display like she truly believes she is showing great assets.

Have you watched the clip on the busy ig? Her fake smiling is hilarious and posing is so bad that it's hilarious. Annoying voice.

by Anonymousreply 272March 6, 2019 9:45 AM

ROFL look at what she wore to do a cooking segment. She looks like an extra from an episode of Dynasty from 1983.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273March 6, 2019 9:47 AM

Did she fly the orange girl in to prepare the food for her like usual?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274March 6, 2019 9:48 AM

Which one of you posted the last comment?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275March 6, 2019 10:56 AM

John Russo is that photographer queen who took those stupid mall portrait style photos of them

He’s had a ton of plastic surgery too

by Anonymousreply 276March 6, 2019 11:16 AM

Ughh

Why can’t falling airplane parts strike more often

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277March 6, 2019 11:17 AM

Ewww. That pic at R277 is HID. E. OUS. Pri looks like she had her labia attached to her face, Bosworth had her makeup done by Patch Adams, Hammerhoid's leg will NOT distract from her bungled eyes, and that guy wishes he were a poor man's Armie. What a vulgar bunch of fabulous nobodies.

by Anonymousreply 278March 6, 2019 11:29 AM

JFC, Priyanka Chopra, Liz AND Kate Bosworth in the same photo? It's like a trifecta of vapidity, starvation and famewhoring. Get thee behind me, Satan!

And R272, the voice is part of the reason Liz was never able to make it as a real journalist.

by Anonymousreply 279March 6, 2019 11:35 AM

No one answered my question. Why does literally everyone kiss Liz’s ass so hard?

by Anonymousreply 280March 6, 2019 11:38 AM

Armie's wife reminds me of Shannan Watts, that woman who got murdered by her husband and was into the pyramid schemes.

by Anonymousreply 281March 6, 2019 12:02 PM

[quote]Armie cries silently in bed when he hears her sticking her finger down her throat and retching in the adjoining master bath at 2AM. He wants to help her, but he just doesn't know how . . .

Sorry to break it to you but it's been a while since Armie gaf about what she does.

by Anonymousreply 282March 6, 2019 12:44 PM

[quote]Why does literally everyone kiss Liz’s ass so hard?

If they actually know her, then it's because they are part of the mutual enabling circle jerk that these famewhores need for sustenance (see photo in R277). However, don't for a minute doubt that they all talk shit about each other in private like the high school girls they are.

by Anonymousreply 283March 6, 2019 12:48 PM

R280 Do you have to ask? The wife is a proverbial "peach", they're kissing Armie's ass by proxy. They'd do that to anyone bearing the title.

by Anonymousreply 284March 6, 2019 12:49 PM

For R264

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285March 6, 2019 3:11 PM

Shouldn't Armie be back in the US in mid march to promote Hotel Mumbai and wound? Any talk shows announced?

by Anonymousreply 286March 6, 2019 11:56 PM

He is gonna be on GMA I believe on the 18th.

by Anonymousreply 287March 7, 2019 12:13 AM

Thanks. That's two weeks before the release date in the USA, which is a bit early, but I suppose that's the best his shooting schedule permitted.

The only sneak peaks of what's going on in the movie set Montreal that I know of aee coming from the Director. Is there anything else?

Im hearing warner brothers ceo is involved in a sex scandal #metoo style. The creep was promising roles to a British actress in exchange for sex favours. And there are text messages to prove it. I Batman announcements may have to be delayed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288March 7, 2019 10:00 AM

[quote]Im hearing warner brothers ceo is involved in a sex scandal #metoo style. The creep was promising roles to a British actress in exchange for sex favours. And there are text messages to prove it. I Batman announcements may have to be delayed.

That's a mischaracterization. The woman was pressuring Kevin Tsujihara for roles as they were sleeping together. She initiated the relationship to further her goals. Tsujihara's wrongs was trying to get his mistress roles and even then he was half-assing it as she only walked away with two small roles.

by Anonymousreply 289March 7, 2019 2:08 PM

[quote]The wife is a proverbial "peach"

A what?

by Anonymousreply 290March 7, 2019 4:48 PM

R290 Honey, did you read the book? The peach represented Oliver'd ass. Kissing his wife's butt represents kissing his lovely roind butt by proxy.

by Anonymousreply 291March 7, 2019 5:26 PM

Btw dont forget "Busy" was cropping out the wife in a couple of those pictures from the Cayman. That's how much busy loves the wife. Air kisses all around.

by Anonymousreply 292March 7, 2019 5:32 PM

R289 This. All Tsuijhara wanted was some pussy. But that lady kept on bugging him for roles even though he can't give her roles. Directors and producers are the ones who give roles. Not charimen or CEOs.

by Anonymousreply 293March 7, 2019 5:50 PM

There is a big potential scandal in the Tsujihara story because the girl was basically provided as a "deal-sweetener" to close a massive cofinancing deal between Warner Brothers and RatPack-Dune Entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 294March 7, 2019 5:59 PM

R291 Oh, I get it. Didn’t make the connection.

I imagine word has gotten around that if you schmooze her up on Insta, she’ll return the favor a hundredfold. Look how she tags every hairstylist, makeup artist, C-list famewhore, lunch date, random guy who made her a sandwich.

by Anonymousreply 295March 7, 2019 6:06 PM

R294 The THR article states that the deal was well underway and almost closed before the whole affair with the girl started. The girl is giving herself way too much importance.

by Anonymousreply 296March 7, 2019 6:08 PM

Most corporations have very strict guidelines on the kinds of gifts that can be accepted from clients during business deals, I would imagine that prostitution would certainly cross the line. And certainly post-MeToo.

by Anonymousreply 297March 7, 2019 6:11 PM

Also by not firing they are risking a potential exodus of talent, look what happened when Skydance hired John Lasseter.

by Anonymousreply 298March 7, 2019 6:16 PM

Actually what Ratner did was worse than prostitution, because a "working girl" has no expectation of the transaction being anything but financial, but this girl appears tohave been led on with the promise of roles.

by Anonymousreply 299March 7, 2019 6:18 PM

There’s a thread about the Tsujihara situation here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300March 7, 2019 6:21 PM

The Death on the Nile looks like such a flop. Branagh couldn't assemble a better cast? Gal Gadot? Armie as a lead? Really? Where are the real stars?

by Anonymousreply 301March 7, 2019 6:32 PM

[quote]Btw dont forget "Busy" was cropping out the wife in a couple of those pictures from the Cayman. That's how much busy loves the wife. Air kisses all around.

Maybe that’s why she stuck Busy with the job of glopping pie crust dough around with her bare hands on air.

NB: I bake a lot and I have never seen anyone dump a whole tumbler of water WITH the ice cubes in a bowl of pie dough. Usually you sprinkle the water in a tablespoon or two at a time and it’s no more than 1/4 cup or so.

by Anonymousreply 302March 7, 2019 6:49 PM

R301 AND Jodie Comer! Wtf are you talking about that's a fun, talented hot cast (Gal may not be the best actress but whatever). A bisexual's wet dream. It's not gonna break box offices, but I think it has the potential to be good fun.

by Anonymousreply 303March 7, 2019 9:27 PM

R301 yes yes every film should star the only real star mr salamée. Oh please. Who do you think you're fooling? Cadting is not closed btw.

by Anonymousreply 304March 7, 2019 10:12 PM

Tom Farrelly Rogers. His resemblance to Armie would convince most folks that they were related.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305March 8, 2019 12:01 AM

Bakie Soda still in LA per Mrs H gram

by Anonymousreply 306March 8, 2019 12:31 AM

Jeez this is the House next to them. If it was in Beverly or Bel Air it would be close to $20 million.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307March 8, 2019 12:41 AM

R306 That’s odd, didn’t she say something about “missing husband” in her stories earlier this week? Seems too early for a break from filming in Montreal.

by Anonymousreply 308March 8, 2019 12:45 AM

She makes up shit all the time, face it the bitch is crazy.

by Anonymousreply 309March 8, 2019 12:56 AM

Why did she put a red circle with a slash through it over his foot?

by Anonymousreply 310March 8, 2019 1:00 AM

R310 She posted somethibg about some italian town banning flip-flops. ..they'll fine flip-floppers. Apparently she hates his lovd for flip-flops . Crazy woman...she's so bloody annoying!

Hix posf is way more interesting. I think they've found the new batman, yes I do. Sxsw this weekend. ..hmm

by Anonymousreply 311March 8, 2019 2:25 AM

Internacional (Liz) women day post os coming um Armie's ig, we can expect "I love you wife" today

by Anonymousreply 312March 8, 2019 3:05 AM

R311 and R312 In what language are you writing?

by Anonymousreply 313March 8, 2019 9:20 AM

R305, Tom Farrelly Rogers looks a lot like Armie on some pics, but in most, not really. He does however sometimes really look like how I pictured Oliver from CMBYN the book.

R307, it's scary that Armie's address is apparently out there.

If Armie really has gotten the Batman role, he's going to have to do a lot of backtracking. He's spent the last few years of his time in indie film world shitting on comic book movies and making like he's beyond them. Now he'll have to explain what makes the zillionth Batman movie so special that he HAD to take it.

by Anonymousreply 314March 8, 2019 10:07 AM

If he didn’t want people to know where his new house is, then he shouldn’t have let his publicist tell Variety.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315March 8, 2019 10:26 AM

That area is really nice though.

by Anonymousreply 316March 8, 2019 10:37 AM

They are remodeling the home according to Liz's insta.

by Anonymousreply 317March 8, 2019 10:38 AM

R315, I knew about the Variety thing, and someone familiar with the area could of course work out where the house is. But the Zillow entry actually gives the freaking address of the house next door. He might as well hang a banner above his front door: HELLO STALKERS! It just seems unwise.

by Anonymousreply 318March 8, 2019 11:55 AM

Well considering his wife tags where the children go to school and church and sews their initials on all their clothes, I’d say he already does.

by Anonymousreply 319March 8, 2019 12:02 PM

[quote]That area is really nice though.

Didn’t someone say Hancock Park is a downgrade from Holmby Hills? If they were just going to do a major remodel, why not remodel the house they already had (yes, I know it’s owned by his family)?

by Anonymousreply 320March 8, 2019 12:21 PM

Hancock Park has beautiful prewar homes but lacks any barrier that can sequester it from the chaos and riffraff of central Los Angeles.

Historically in Los Angeles the ultimate demarcation of privilege is if you live in the hills (Beverly, Holmby, Bel Air, Brentwood, Hollywood Hills, Los Feliz, Palisades) or in the flats (the Los Angeles basin). That's where the term "North/South of Sunset" comes from, Sunset Blvd running at the base of the foothills in west Los Angeles.

by Anonymousreply 321March 8, 2019 12:35 PM

Thanks R321. I take it Hancock Park is in the flats? I don’t know LA well at all, only been there once.

by Anonymousreply 322March 8, 2019 12:37 PM

You can find the new house on Zillow very easily. Variety has given you the price and the neighbourhood. 52 pictures and a floor plan. The new house is same number of bedrooms but is 1,200 sq ft bigger than the old for roughly the same price so the neighbourhood won’t be as good. And yes she’s previously tagged both the kids pre school school and the church.

by Anonymousreply 323March 8, 2019 12:42 PM

Yes Hancock Park is right in the middle of the flats in central Los Angeles with dicey areas north, south, east and west of it, and major bus lines running through it along Beverly, Third and Wilshire.

by Anonymousreply 324March 8, 2019 12:43 PM

Also the air pollution tends to be worse in the flat areas especially further inland as Hancock Park is. It's basically a relic from when wealthy people used to work downtown a take streetcars to work.

by Anonymousreply 325March 8, 2019 12:50 PM

Maybe they think they’re urban pioneers.

by Anonymousreply 326March 8, 2019 1:11 PM

Oh God maybe Liz will start shopping at Anthropolgie.

by Anonymousreply 327March 8, 2019 1:24 PM

Horrible picture, she looks nothing like herself and he seems uncomfortable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328March 8, 2019 6:57 PM

Translation: They comped our stay in exchange for this awkward picture and a few quotes.

by Anonymousreply 329March 8, 2019 7:16 PM

Also, they need better fact-checking. Armie is not an Oscar-nominated actor.

by Anonymousreply 330March 8, 2019 7:20 PM

Liz looks like she's in her 50s in that photo in R328

by Anonymousreply 331March 8, 2019 7:21 PM

Why does Armie enable her social media obsession by doing dumb things like posing dramatically on the grass?

by Anonymousreply 332March 8, 2019 7:44 PM

Because he loves her R332. He loves how vain she is.

by Anonymousreply 333March 8, 2019 7:58 PM

He’s content with his life and divorce is going to be fucking expensive and problematic, not to talk of his love for his children. But their IG comments to themselves sometimes hint some underlying issues. Liz rabid posts and dramatic weight loss do not signal a happy place. They need each other to maintain a facade and Armie definitely doesn’t want to tread his parents’ paths.

by Anonymousreply 334March 8, 2019 8:34 PM

Liz is arguing with IG trolls again.

by Anonymousreply 335March 8, 2019 8:37 PM

For those who think E and Armie have separate and who don't believe in Charmie, do you think Armie has a side hoe? Or is the general consensus that he's in love with Timmy and only fucks him?

by Anonymousreply 336March 8, 2019 8:39 PM

R336 professional side hoe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337March 8, 2019 8:55 PM

R336 don't think he and timmy have a thing, don't think there's someone else he's having an actual affair with rn BUT I can't help but wonder if the reason she follows his around unnecessarily so much and theyre both so clingy is cause he's strayed at some point (with a woman or a man idk), maybe years ago. No offence to armie but I wouldnt be surprised. He seems weirdly out of place with how Liz is now, not sure how I'd describe it.

Either way the desperate attempts to create this perfect image, the caught out lies, her kind of worrying weight loss, and the other weirdness gives the impression of a not at all secure couple. That recent ad about their caymans payed holiday is so tacky, why does armie do this kind of thing?

by Anonymousreply 338March 8, 2019 9:08 PM

I don't think Armie cares tbh. He generally comes across as a guy who doesn't give much of a fuck which is why I suspect he might be depressed. Either that or he's just really, really dumb.

by Anonymousreply 339March 8, 2019 10:02 PM

He looks visibly embarrassed to be in that ad, and why shouldn’t he, guess the Hammer money is gone if has to do an ad so he can go on vacation.

by Anonymousreply 340March 8, 2019 10:07 PM

Meanwhile look at the smile on Liz’s face....this is her true nirvana, her ultimate happy place, posing in celebrity endorsement photos.

by Anonymousreply 341March 8, 2019 10:09 PM

I wonder if Armie will go to SXSW this year. Many Batman fans are anticipating that an announcement wull be made there to coincide wity the celebrations of Batman's 80th anniversary. Warner is commemorating with all the bells and whistles ... releasing 1.5 million bats ...there's no way they won't reveal who will blow out the candles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342March 9, 2019 12:36 AM

He is not going to be Batman! Jeez! Go away.

by Anonymousreply 343March 9, 2019 12:38 AM

I swear! I wonder who in their right mind would make Armie Batman! He beautiful and all but he can’t carry a whole film on his back

by Anonymousreply 344March 9, 2019 12:42 AM

R344 You philistine! He has such a beautiful strong back. He'd make a great Batman but tbh I'm not into that kind of thing..i may watch supeehero movies on the telly to stay on the loop but never plaid for a ticket. Let's see if Bruce Wayne if paying for new house.

by Anonymousreply 345March 9, 2019 7:10 AM

Mrs H now putting her sick kid on IG Stories

OMG she has no shame

by Anonymousreply 346March 9, 2019 10:02 AM

Mrs Hammer definitely blocked me on IG and I don't know why. This is slightly disturbing because I literally never commented any of her posts. Makes me wonder if she confused my IG handle with someone else's?

by Anonymousreply 347March 9, 2019 12:26 PM

Are you all frauen in here stalking a Stepford wife?! Wow, you bunch are crazy like your obsession.

by Anonymousreply 348March 9, 2019 12:38 PM

Her kid seems obnoxious lol.

by Anonymousreply 349March 9, 2019 12:49 PM

It’s probably hereditary

by Anonymousreply 350March 9, 2019 12:52 PM

R348 No sweety, we're all princesses. She hates princesses because she's an old queen. Duh! Still haven't figured out how she loves the idea of being a queen when she hates princesses though. She never made any sense anyway.

by Anonymousreply 351March 9, 2019 12:58 PM

R351 You don’t make sense. What princesses? 40 something women? Princesses? You’re all obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 352March 9, 2019 1:04 PM

So it looks like Armie is back in Montreal. Good! Hopefully we'll get a break from talking about the old queen posts while he's away.

by Anonymousreply 353March 9, 2019 1:27 PM

R353 Where did you see that?

by Anonymousreply 354March 9, 2019 1:31 PM

[quote]Her kid seems obnoxious lol.

She’s had a phone shoved in her face every time she sneezes and been treated like the star of her own mini reality show, what do you expect?

by Anonymousreply 355March 9, 2019 2:06 PM

R353 Armie is back to Montreal? But why did he come to L.A? Only to spend the International women's day and fuck his horrible trans wife?

by Anonymousreply 356March 9, 2019 2:32 PM

Armie and Michelle Rodriguez behind the scenes of DREAMLAND.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357March 10, 2019 8:51 AM

R357 If Muchelle Ridriguez scored Armie after Cara Delavigne... respect! Do we know if she plays for the other team or just our sista's?

by Anonymousreply 358March 10, 2019 5:51 PM

She once famously denied being a lesbian by saying, "Miche loves sausage." But she has said she's bi.

[quote] "I've gone both ways. I do as I please. I am too f---ing curious to sit here and not try when I can. Men are intriguing. So are chicks." She shrugs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359March 10, 2019 6:14 PM

R359 Two Bis togethet may be somewhat intriguing. Atmie and Michelle is ny new kink.

by Anonymousreply 360March 10, 2019 9:56 PM

Someone explain to me why Mrs. H is posting photos of uni day after day after day. Is this some Hollywood weight loss thing?

by Anonymousreply 361March 10, 2019 11:40 PM

Armies stepmom has a pretty good pair of funbags.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362March 11, 2019 1:27 AM

Unlike the very dried up Dru! I hope Armie openly cheats with a voluptuous black woman, who doesn’t drink kombucha every day

by Anonymousreply 363March 11, 2019 1:33 AM

Michelle Rodriguez's bisexuality consists of bearding for other closet cases like Vin Diesel and Zac Efron. She's also been busted for domestic violence against her female 'roommate'. Please. Armie could do a hell of a lot better.

[quote]She’s had a phone shoved in her face every time she sneezes and been treated like the star of her own mini reality show, what do you expect?

It's kind of sad, you can see how Harper has grown into more and more of a camera hog as time goes on, playing up to an audience. It's all happened since CMBYN turned Liz into an IG monster. She's posted a bunch of videos in the last few months where she's obviously coaching the kids to say or do things, feeding them lines. Fortunately, Ford isn't as cooperative as his sister. He's mostly interested in eating, not in helping his mother build her brand.

by Anonymousreply 364March 11, 2019 6:23 AM

Here comes Halloween, Halloween, Halloween

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365March 11, 2019 10:55 AM

[quote]It's kind of sad, you can see how Harper has grown into more and more of a camera hog as time goes on, playing up to an audience. It's all happened since CMBYN turned Liz into an IG monster. She's posted a bunch of videos in the last few months where she's obviously coaching the kids to say or do things, feeding them lines.

Precisely why, upthread, I called out Armie’s comments about worrying how social media will affect his kids.

by Anonymousreply 366March 11, 2019 11:45 AM

I'm sure Tom Ford hates this hag.

by Anonymousreply 367March 11, 2019 12:02 PM

What is she doing going to a gala for Rachel Zoe’s school? It’s not like she was her date, Rachel’s husband was there. Would it kill her to have a quiet night home with her kids?

by Anonymousreply 368March 11, 2019 12:08 PM

R368 When she self-defines as two birds of a feather with Rachael Zero .... enough said. It's an annoying ^ 2 situation.

by Anonymousreply 369March 11, 2019 3:07 PM

Forget Batman. The word from the grapevine now is Invisible Man. Armie is slated as top choice together with Alexander Skarsgard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370March 11, 2019 3:28 PM

R370 It starts production in May. Between Rebecca and Death on the Nile, is he even going to be available?

by Anonymousreply 371March 11, 2019 3:36 PM

R371 it's the invisible man...he doesn't have to be there, does he? He's invisible! Duh! It says the studio is flexible with dates.

by Anonymousreply 372March 11, 2019 3:45 PM

I’m happy to see Armie getting work, but I foresee difficulties down the road with his being on location while his wife is trying to run her bakery “empire”/guest judge on any Food Network show that will have her/do her influencer schtick/go to the zillion parties with her C-list friends and whatever else she does....all the while handling the kids’ school schedules. Unless they do private tutors.

It seems like that 5-day rule they like to talk about (not that they stick too closely to it) is going to run smack into reality in the near future.

by Anonymousreply 373March 11, 2019 4:06 PM

R373 you foresee problems do you? Trouble in paradise would be such a shame! Lol

by Anonymousreply 374March 11, 2019 5:23 PM

She has had this fantasy of being chatelaine of an "old money Los Angeles" manse. Once she has achieved it, she will quickly move on to some other fantasy, all paid for by Armie doing shit work for $$$.

by Anonymousreply 375March 11, 2019 6:06 PM

New interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376March 11, 2019 8:23 PM

I've really been looking forward to this film the most out of all the stuff he had lined up. Big fan of Patel as well, so I hope it really delivers. During Sundance, Hammer said he had Dreamland(which we later found out it was this he was referring to when he mentioned a Montreal project), Rebecca, Death on the Nile and another project he was trying to fit in that his publisher told him he could't talk about. Was that Dreamland or another project we still don't know about?

by Anonymousreply 377March 11, 2019 9:14 PM

He looks so enticing in that picture R376

by Anonymousreply 378March 11, 2019 9:16 PM

R377 dreamland was the project in montreal he was not allowed to ralk about . The other thing he was trying to fit in is a big question mark. But fit in doesn't sound like a superhero movie as it'd be more a question of fitting the other stuff around that. He could be throwing us off the track. ..of course. Either way Im happy his dance card is full.

by Anonymousreply 379March 11, 2019 10:37 PM

Armie’s social media hiatus is becoming so dull. Has he decided he’s no longer a famewhore?

by Anonymousreply 380March 12, 2019 12:28 AM

R380 Not so dull. The TMZ pap video is hilarious. Live playful Armie.

Im declaring him sexy. The fit tall handsome with a 3-day stubble is hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381March 12, 2019 10:23 AM

R381 I didn’t say Armie was dull, I said his social media silence is.

by Anonymousreply 382March 12, 2019 12:00 PM

You know Mrs Hammer is green with envy at Lori Loughlin today.

by Anonymousreply 383March 12, 2019 8:33 PM

R381 Is there a reason this Batman thing still has life? It really seems like it came out of nowhere, grew from nothing, and goes against all assumed logic of why it probably wouldn't happen.

I would be neutral on him doing it but to be honest the only real reason I would want him to do it is that it might kill off some of Chalamet's rabid fanbase that are unhealthy attached to Hammer. And I am not talking about the normal ones. I am referring to the ones whose hatred of him is so over the top that it boggles the mind. Maybe if he were Batman, those CMBYN sequel (s) won't get off the ground and those fans of Chalamet could eventually move on.

by Anonymousreply 384March 12, 2019 8:39 PM

She’s gonna be wearing these til she’s 16

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385March 12, 2019 10:24 PM

(For those who care about Timmy's life and are not crazy Charmies)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386March 12, 2019 10:32 PM

R348 Those rabid Salamé fans may be more fickle than you'd think. The sample of them on Tumblr is on and on these days about some fictional romantic couple named Lucas & Elliot. Don't ask!

I'm not crazy about dc/marvel stuff but I think Armie be great as Batman. He looks the part! I think something is up...the sudden social media disappearing act is weird.

by Anonymousreply 387March 12, 2019 11:15 PM

Bloody hell. HE IS NOT BATMAN.

by Anonymousreply 388March 13, 2019 12:09 AM

R388 How can you be so sure? Armie, is that you, babe?

by Anonymousreply 389March 13, 2019 1:10 AM

How many times do you want him to flat out deny it?

by Anonymousreply 390March 13, 2019 1:19 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391March 13, 2019 6:05 AM

Please keep the Lily-Rose Depp crap off this thread when possible. It will attract the crazies like shit draws flies.

by Anonymousreply 392March 13, 2019 6:16 AM

R392 it's connected to dreamland and armie? They talk about her shooting schedule resuming etc... it's just bizarre their intrest in her comings and goings.

by Anonymousreply 393March 13, 2019 6:41 AM

Her team calls the pap obviously. No one will definitely recognize her in Montreal

by Anonymousreply 394March 13, 2019 7:49 AM

Lizard is hosting an event for Lily Pulitzer? How old is she, 53?

by Anonymousreply 395March 14, 2019 11:22 PM

R395 Doing store openings with the daughter is a new low. Tacky tacky tacky. Oh man...Armie needs to grow a pair and put a stop to this shit.

Anyway... he'll be on the tonight show with Jimmy Fallon next week, march 20 and on a twitter Q&A with Dev next Sunday. Should be fun!

by Anonymousreply 396March 14, 2019 11:52 PM

Armie & Co. are really whoring it up this year. The IG ads, the embarrassing shilling for the Caymans resort, and now Liz dragging Harper along to host a store opening.

I guess the house has to get paid for somehow, but geez.

by Anonymousreply 397March 15, 2019 12:51 AM

They have to earn the money to pay their kids' way into uni.

by Anonymousreply 398March 15, 2019 1:12 AM

Apparently Armie has a thing for gas station attendants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399March 15, 2019 2:18 AM

R399 Thank @celebfaces, now everybody knows Liz photoshops her pics, I'll never see a pic of her with the same eyes again, I'll look for facetune evidences

by Anonymousreply 400March 15, 2019 3:14 AM

R400 Getty images has un photoshopped photos of her from that event, some of them are hilarious. She has a completely different face shape than what you see on IG

by Anonymousreply 401March 15, 2019 3:23 AM

R401 I need to see it, how can I find it?

by Anonymousreply 402March 15, 2019 3:58 AM

R402 just search her name here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403March 15, 2019 4:23 AM

Isn't Armie supposed to be in GMa today? The manly boyfriend is in NY with daughter for vip guest media hour at a shop opening? Expect loads of stories with" best friend arms" to remind people where the vip part comes from.

R399 armie's boyfriends in matching petrol station uniforms is giving me life. The one on the left is nore manly.

by Anonymousreply 404March 15, 2019 8:51 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405March 15, 2019 5:42 PM

Lily-Rose Depp looks like a thrift store Keira Knightley

by Anonymousreply 406March 15, 2019 5:44 PM

I can see some resemblance but I think LRD is better looking because she does not have that large lantern jaw the Keira loves to jut out when she acts.

by Anonymousreply 407March 15, 2019 6:05 PM

Is there a celebface for legs? I want to send them this picture from People magazine where mrs hammer explains why she deesses her kids like they're stuck in the 1950s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408March 15, 2019 9:22 PM

Of coure she had to mention Armie and make him come across as a complete idiot from her lunatic fairytale narrative. No Armie no go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409March 15, 2019 9:36 PM

Lmao that article is peak insanity. Also saying she “shares” her kids with her husband.... isnt that a weird way to put it? Sharing kids is what couples that are no longer together do

by Anonymousreply 410March 15, 2019 9:50 PM

such a weird article, and "never goes out of style" isn't exactly how I'd describe those Victorian doll clothes. "Self-expression, especially at this age is very important"...as if that kids getting any chance at self expression, she was 1 style of dress to pick from, and has she ever even worn trousers? I really don't get it at all, but I guess it's some rich white american southern thing. It feels very wrong how Harper is being brought more and more into her moms promotion stuff, she really does seem to be prepping her for a life already in mind

by Anonymousreply 411March 15, 2019 10:01 PM

R411 yeah she really is being pushed into that role from a young age. I think lizard would be very happy if her daughter became a teen celeb who got papped everywhere and was handed jobs for no reason

by Anonymousreply 412March 15, 2019 10:08 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413March 15, 2019 11:04 PM

MrsH would totally force her daughter to go to college just for sponsored content opportunities like Laurie Loughlin.

by Anonymousreply 414March 15, 2019 11:08 PM

"she might just be FOUR years old, but Harper Hammer has already developed an eye for the camera" - very very wrong. Does Armie really not care about this stuff? Or is he just not in the picture enough to have any real influence

by Anonymousreply 415March 15, 2019 11:10 PM

The kids are dressed like European royal families kids.It's considered classy so as a European I can't judge her for that.Everything else she does is pretty trashy though.

by Anonymousreply 416March 15, 2019 11:54 PM

R415 Yes, they dress like European Royal Families Kids from the last century. Nowadays the British Royal Kids, the Spanish, the Scandinavian etc only wear anything with a remotely similar vibe to church or formal events like weddings, but way more modern. That "classic style" is typical imitative nouveau riche style.

by Anonymousreply 417March 16, 2019 1:33 AM

Wow so Lily really gave Liz her daily mail connect huh. I wonder how old Harper will be when she first gets papped.

by Anonymousreply 418March 16, 2019 3:06 AM

Harper will be an Instagram influencer by the time she's 15.I feel kinda sorry for these American celeb kids,their lives are as empty as their parents.

by Anonymousreply 419March 16, 2019 3:17 AM

Harper will TRY to be an Instagram influencer. Say what you will about Olivia Jade but at least she was hip and modern. No one is going to want to follow a fifteen year old girl who will probably still be dressed like an oversized American Girl doll.

by Anonymousreply 420March 16, 2019 6:08 AM

R14 I still can't believe how tight Timmy is after all this time - we still have to go slow.

by Anonymousreply 421March 16, 2019 6:49 AM

Do we think Armie flew in with his beau's beard?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422March 16, 2019 8:20 AM

Ugh she’s using filters on the kid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423March 16, 2019 8:10 PM

So... I guess the housewives are back to DL.

Any sane people here?

by Anonymousreply 424March 16, 2019 8:54 PM

R424 The only housewife in this thread is Mrs trans Hammer, if you're her fan, maybe this place is not for you 'cause it can be stressful for you, I suggest @Elizabethchambers, you'll be more comfortable there

by Anonymousreply 425March 16, 2019 9:40 PM

R423 Ford finally bought an apartment to live alone and away from this insane and weird couple

by Anonymousreply 426March 16, 2019 11:15 PM

R420 That Olivia Jade girl is the worst.There's no way Harper will turn out worse than that skank.

by Anonymousreply 427March 16, 2019 11:32 PM

The two ugliest men in movies. Have some standards, gay men!

by Anonymousreply 428March 17, 2019 12:14 AM

R423 we can tell its a cosy Saturday of snacks and snuggles for real (annoying baby talk much?) when you're posiing in a bathrobe in full makeup and the child doesn't have a hair out of place and is wearing a freaking bow. It's so weird that this woman spends her days on Instagram and hasn't learned the first thing about making a picture look unstaged. And wtf is she thinking when she reposts compliments she receives from other fraus? Bragging about compliments is the tackiest thing ever.

The daily mail article is the funniest thing. Lizzy gives her all to be a celebrity in her own right "the chambers" but fails miserably. She went from being Armie Hammer's wife to Armie Hammer's daughter mother. British tabloids are the most amusing.

by Anonymousreply 429March 17, 2019 1:48 AM

Armie needs a new beard

by Anonymousreply 430March 17, 2019 2:45 AM

Armie looks drunk in post at R423

by Anonymousreply 431March 17, 2019 4:35 AM

R431 stoned. Wonder if he lit up in front of the child influencer.

by Anonymousreply 432March 17, 2019 5:50 AM

The Hammers are like the stupid, poorer and uglier version of the Kardashians

by Anonymousreply 433March 17, 2019 7:03 AM

Hotel Mumbai press day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434March 17, 2019 8:15 AM

I wonder if Armie takes steroids. I've seen some back acne on him.

by Anonymousreply 435March 17, 2019 1:21 PM

I'd happily pop his zits, anywhere on his body. He looks either swole or chunky in pic at R434, I can't tell if it's bloat or bulging muscle.

by Anonymousreply 436March 17, 2019 1:26 PM

He looks beefy but he doesn’t looked ripped. Odd choice for his character.

by Anonymousreply 437March 17, 2019 1:40 PM

Someone to uncover the Tom Ford rumors bf I'm blocked by Armie's team.

by Anonymousreply 438March 17, 2019 1:44 PM

R433 okay compared to the Kardashians, the Hammer look way better. Kardashians ruined their looks.

by Anonymousreply 439March 17, 2019 3:07 PM

R425 Are you talking about yourself dear? You are all pitiful and obsessing over a stick. Go check yourselves women!

by Anonymousreply 440March 17, 2019 3:17 PM

He is looking weirdly chunky in this pic with his Hotel Mumbai co-star. Beefy is a good word for it. It's certainly not his best look...and as someone said above, seems like a strange choice for the Dreamland character.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441March 17, 2019 3:37 PM

I think it's booze bloat.

by Anonymousreply 442March 17, 2019 3:48 PM

Looking rough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443March 17, 2019 4:42 PM

OMG! That deserves its own thread.

by Anonymousreply 444March 17, 2019 4:47 PM

He looked drunk/high af in that pic with Liz and Harper. Probably the only way he can stand being around her anymore.

by Anonymousreply 445March 17, 2019 4:50 PM

Someone drank his breakfast

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446March 17, 2019 5:05 PM

His face looks PUFFFY, something has been off with his appearance for a while

by Anonymousreply 447March 17, 2019 5:36 PM

She’s more inflated than Olivia Jade’s SAT scores

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448March 17, 2019 6:26 PM

Did I miss the discussion on Liz instagramming the shit out of their "Indian-themed" dinner, boy was that cringey, if not borderline offensive I bet he asked the waiter each dish's name to caption them but never took a bite lol

by Anonymousreply 449March 17, 2019 6:30 PM

Good Lord! What happened to that wife’s face??

by Anonymousreply 450March 17, 2019 6:36 PM

It is really weird how liz seems to always do the press tour for amies movies don’t know anyone other wife/husband or partner of any other actor or actress to do that

by Anonymousreply 451March 17, 2019 7:06 PM

Who's more pathetic pretending to be straight, Armie or Darren Criss?

by Anonymousreply 452March 17, 2019 7:50 PM

R452 Let me guess, you’re Einstein, aren’t you?

by Anonymousreply 453March 17, 2019 7:56 PM

R451 IKR She even had the gall to shove her fone to to the director's face and tell him to react. Wow..

by Anonymousreply 454March 17, 2019 8:54 PM

They are doing a Twitter QA and Dev Patel pointed the camera at Armie’s crotch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455March 17, 2019 9:36 PM

*gasp* What will the Charmies say now? Because Timmy did the same thing once! Is Armie cheating on Little Timmy Tim?

by Anonymousreply 456March 17, 2019 9:39 PM

Hope we see more promo with Patel and Hammer. They are a lot of fun together.

by Anonymousreply 457March 17, 2019 9:45 PM

If Dev was any kind of director he would have made Armie fuck for his role in HOME SHOPPER.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458March 17, 2019 10:00 PM

O M G 😬

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459March 18, 2019 12:46 AM

😟😖☹️😳

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460March 18, 2019 12:50 AM

His boobs are sagging

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461March 18, 2019 12:52 AM

Loved the tie but couldn't his stylist stick with one shade of plum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462March 18, 2019 2:06 AM

Bloated/beefy/chunky/swole in shiny clothes...no.

by Anonymousreply 463March 18, 2019 2:53 AM

And to think his stylist was just featured by THR in an issue spotlighting the top Hollywood stylists. But it focused on her work with Rami Malek and not Armie and I can see why.

by Anonymousreply 464March 18, 2019 3:58 AM

So Liz did a story from the car on the way to the Hotel Mumbai premiere, plugging the jeweler who loaned her the stuff she was wearing, I guess. And when she first turns the camera on Armie, his facial expression is thunderous - you can tell he wants nothing to do with humping jewelry on IG on the way to a film about a terrorist attack. He goes along anyway, but that initial face spoke volumes...

by Anonymousreply 465March 18, 2019 4:55 AM

R465 Yep, unguarded moments like that show how fed up with her Armie can be sometimes. I'm saying "can be" because he's still with her in the end, so there has to be some things about her that he still loves.

by Anonymousreply 466March 18, 2019 8:49 AM

I feel like a nice navy jacket would have worked better with that ensemble. I'm not very fashionable though so correct me if I'm wrong.

by Anonymousreply 467March 18, 2019 9:43 AM

Armie does seem to pick a colour and go with it

by Anonymousreply 468March 18, 2019 9:50 AM

Nah his outfit looks good for once. It's nothing spectacular but it's well fitted and makes him look his age and I personally love the color. He would look so hot if he dressed according to his age and size and cut back on the alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 469March 18, 2019 10:49 AM

I do love the fact that liz is on this promo tour when it doesn’t seem that devs girlfriend is there and she’s in the movie

by Anonymousreply 470March 18, 2019 4:03 PM

is ashtons IG story of armie as batman just messing or a sign he really has got it? It's gonna be wild if this happens

by Anonymousreply 471March 18, 2019 7:14 PM

FF R471

by Anonymousreply 472March 18, 2019 7:20 PM

Is Armie's latest stylist DL Fave Tommy DiDario?

by Anonymousreply 473March 18, 2019 7:26 PM

So the girl that follows Armie around and driects him where to go (in the red coat) is the same girl that does that in the past few press stuff with Tim. (Not talking about Nicole or Dani) but first time I saw her was in San Sebastian. Is this due to them sharing the same PR company? Just curious.

by Anonymousreply 474March 18, 2019 10:32 PM

I believe the daughter is now wearing one of Melanie’s outfits from Gone With the Wind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475March 18, 2019 10:53 PM

Mrs H: I HATE being referred to as just Armie Hammer’s wife!

Also Mrs H:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476March 19, 2019 10:34 AM

Why is Phoebe Tonkin hanging out with Liz?How do they know each other?

by Anonymousreply 477March 19, 2019 1:53 PM

R477 She's dating NikiWonder lol

by Anonymousreply 478March 19, 2019 4:56 PM

I had a feeling this was going to happen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479March 19, 2019 6:18 PM

He only has himself to blame for all the inquiries from people about the sequel. He's the one who made it sound like a sure thing. He raved about how he wanted to work with Luca again. He just didn't realize he was still caught up in the memories on working on the film to think about the reality of what a sequel would look.  It's the same way he blabbed about how the script for "The Man From U.N.C.L.E" was going to be written. Okay, Rithie and Wigram could write the script but why would WB want a sequel to a box office failure? Armie really is a nutter sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 480March 19, 2019 6:26 PM

I wonder whether some of it has to do with Luca and Aciman and James Ivory apparently not seeing eye to eye on a script or a plot for the sequel. Or maybe he’s decided he can’t take another round of the crazy stans and shipping. Although he doesn’t hesitate to mention that he texted Timmy yesterday, and he doesn’t hesitate to answer questions about him in interviews, when his publicist could easily put a moratorium on those questions if he wanted her to. I really don’t think he gives much of a shit one way or the other.

I did see that he admitted that he used to have a Google alerts on himself and search himself on Twitter. He had to have found the DL threads.

by Anonymousreply 481March 19, 2019 6:33 PM

I dont know what you are taliing about. The only time he acted like it was a sure thing was at Tiff. After that he has always been upfront about wanting to do it, but not knowing if the parts were moving to get it going and actually made. That's been a consistent thing from him since the HFAs. Doesn't matter now anyway. I just don't think this sequel needs to get made.

by Anonymousreply 482March 19, 2019 6:33 PM

R481 I have google alerts on and DL threads never come up...

by Anonymousreply 483March 19, 2019 6:33 PM

R483 Are you a person whose name would be in the title of a DL thread?

by Anonymousreply 484March 19, 2019 6:35 PM

I’m very confused. Elizabeth’s IG story shows her back in LA in the middle of the home reno and you can see someone who looks like Armie walk by. Yet Jarecki, the Dreamland director, posted a pic of Armie in Montreal with a bag full of cash and captioned it “Look what the boss brought me this morning!” So where is he?

by Anonymousreply 485March 19, 2019 6:45 PM

R485 apparently he's cooking dinner. Now they could all be in montreux, 3rd option.

by Anonymousreply 486March 19, 2019 11:32 PM

Not if she’s showing renovation progress on the new home in LA, R486.

by Anonymousreply 487March 19, 2019 11:59 PM

Why would anyone believe her when the Dreamland producer and director said he was in Montreal this morning? She's lied about the Caymans and loves to backpost. Her word is pretty worthless.

by Anonymousreply 488March 20, 2019 12:15 AM

[quote]She's lied about the Caymans and loves to backpost.

What lies did she tell about the Caymans?

Also why do people think she lied about when Ford was conceived? I never got that.

by Anonymousreply 489March 20, 2019 12:47 AM

R489 she posted that they were still in the caymans and then armies trainer posted him in LA and a comment verified that the photo was taken that day

As for ford, the math doesnt line up.

by Anonymousreply 490March 20, 2019 12:49 AM

R490 Believe me, I’m not one of her defenders, but wouldn’t he have been conceived in late April or early May-ish 2016? Thought they were in Italy wrapping the film at that time, no?

by Anonymousreply 491March 20, 2019 12:52 AM

Also not trying to defend her but the cayman videos she posted those later because right after posting them getting on a plane she posted about having dinner with nick and Ashton. No one flys home that quick. So she didn’t lie just posted the videos of them leaving later and not in the exact moment

by Anonymousreply 492March 20, 2019 12:57 AM

the kid was born in mid January. Subtract 9 months. When was filming?

The producer could be back posting too.

by Anonymousreply 493March 20, 2019 1:04 AM

r492 no she definitely lied. Evelyn asked her on ig when they're going back and she said something like never, they changed the flight again for the 4th time. 2 hours late Armie's trainer posted a pic with him in LA. Only after she was caugh she posted about the dinner with Nick and Ashton and back posted the pic with the suitcases.

by Anonymousreply 494March 20, 2019 1:12 AM

*2 hours lateR

by Anonymousreply 495March 20, 2019 1:13 AM

Not what I’m talking about I just said the same day Armie’s trainer posted a pic she storied them having dinner at their house with friends. Meaning they were already home she just posted the pictures later. But believe what you want to believe. It’s really not that important

by Anonymousreply 496March 20, 2019 1:20 AM

Technically women are pregnant for 10 months

by Anonymousreply 497March 20, 2019 1:21 AM

r496 it's not what I want to believe, it's what happened. When Armie's trainer posted that pic it was early afternoon in LA, a couple of hours after she told Evelyn they're not coming back from the Cayman, meaning they're still there. Therefore she lied. The dinner pic was hours later, after people were already talking about her lie on tumblr and ig. Too late, busted.

by Anonymousreply 498March 20, 2019 1:26 AM

[quote]the kid was born in mid January. Subtract 9 months. When was filming?

If the kid was born mid January he’d theoretically have been conceived the last week of April but it’s not an exact science. Per her IG she was in Crema the first week of May. Could be telling the truth on that one, hence Armie’s cringey comment about “I can’t wait to tell Ford we made him here” or whatever.

I cannot believe I just wasted 5 minutes of my life looking all that up.

by Anonymousreply 499March 20, 2019 1:31 AM

Also she storied a video of Armie in the Caymans before the trainer's pic with Armie. Backposting to make it look like they were still there until the guy screwed it up for her with his real time pic.

by Anonymousreply 500March 20, 2019 1:37 AM

R499 I wouldn’t trust her IG to verify dates of her in crema, since she constantly backposts and messes with timelines of things. I believe her story got blown once more production details got leaked (perhaps with the japan pamphlet that had filming dates in it, which helped people figure out more precisely when timmy and armie arrived). I don’t remember all the details, I just remember seeing someone work out the math based on known dates and showing it didnt add up.

by Anonymousreply 501March 20, 2019 1:42 AM

They should just coordinate their lies. I remember when she said Armie's on hiatus from ig and then 30 mins later he posts the Brioni campaign. They probably don't see each other much hence all this bs.

by Anonymousreply 502March 20, 2019 1:54 AM

It’s weird that she would fudge the conception date. I mean, Ford is Armie’s clone, so obviously they made him at some point. Why lie?

by Anonymousreply 503March 20, 2019 3:11 PM

R503 Nothing screams straight louder than knocking up the missus while shooting a gay romance. Its convenient.

Is armie's kids mother saying she lurks by posting a picture of the pooch labeled Tuesday? She really is a control freak. Oh...and she confirms she never met a loo she didnt like. We knew this! Barf.

by Anonymousreply 504March 20, 2019 3:19 PM

Looks like he really is in LA according to her storying. Guess the director’s post was a backpost or a joke.

This seems like a strange shoot schedule. Do actors usually get these big chunks of time off?

by Anonymousreply 505March 20, 2019 7:57 PM

It looks like a Call me by your name 2 may hapoen after all. André Aciman has just announced the book sequel, titled FIND ME, is being published next october 29!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506March 20, 2019 10:56 PM

Well, what do you know!

Because not enough has been said about semen-filled peaches, and eating them, André Aciman is really and truly writing a sequel to Call Me by Your Name. In an announcement from publisher Farrar, Straus and Giroux, Aciman said that he has titled the sequel to his beautiful, horny book about the summer love between Elio and Oliver. In Find Me, Aciman will revisit the lives of Elio, Oliver, and another member of the Perlman family. Per FSG: “In Find Me, Aciman shows us Elio’s father Samuel, now divorced, on a trip from Florence to Rome to visit Elio, who has become a gifted classical pianist. A chance encounter on the train leads to a relationship that changes Sami’s life definitively. Elio soon moves to Paris where he too has a consequential affair, while Oliver, now a professor in northern New England with sons who are nearly grown, suddenly finds himself contemplating a return visit to Europe.” It will be published October 29, 2019.

by Anonymousreply 507March 20, 2019 10:59 PM

R507 Ew no. Not a fan of this plot based on the description.

In related news, here’s AH working out in a CMBYN shirt today....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508March 21, 2019 1:05 AM

Tom & Lorenzo have thoughts on Armie's HOTEL MUMBAI premiere suit.

[quote]Armie woke up ten minutes ago in a strange room, with no idea how he got there. The only clothes he could find – Did we mention he was naked when he woke up? – were several sizes too small for him. Knowing he had somewhere to be, with he squeezed into everything and dashed out the door, without enough time at hand to even rub the sleep out of his eyes, shave or do something about his slept-in hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509March 21, 2019 2:31 AM

That tee shirt is sad, he really needs to let the film go.

by Anonymousreply 510March 21, 2019 9:40 AM

It's probably a fan gift. And he's not alone, Tim keeps wearing CMBYN related stuff too.

by Anonymousreply 511March 21, 2019 9:48 AM

Who the hell wants to read about Elio's parents getting divorced? Why doesn't Aciman just burn down the villa while he's at it? What a bummer.

And both Armie AND Timmy need to let it go, at least a little.

by Anonymousreply 512March 21, 2019 12:31 PM

Armie's role must be very small if he just flits in and out of filming like this. It means his schedule is being used to accommodate other actors, not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 513March 21, 2019 12:55 PM

And LRD’s even smaller

by Anonymousreply 514March 21, 2019 2:16 PM

I assumed they were doing it strategically to keep buzz alive about the CMBYN sequel and keep the “are they/aren’t they” interest alive for the fangirls, but with Armie’s new comments about the sequel I’m not so sure that’s the case.

While I’m sure the shirt was a fan gift, Armie’s the one who chose to wear it around in public instead of, I don’t know, giving it to charity or the lawn guy or something. I doubt he gives enough of a shit about his fans to wear it as a thank you.

by Anonymousreply 515March 21, 2019 2:52 PM

Armie's five favorite films. He lists "respectable" ones unlike his Nazi fetishistic fave THE NIGHT PORTER.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516March 21, 2019 3:32 PM

Fight Club and Eyes Wide Shut are both pretty fetishistic films.

by Anonymousreply 517March 21, 2019 3:40 PM

R516 What, no “Home Alone”?

by Anonymousreply 518March 21, 2019 3:52 PM

Mrs. H’s latest batch of IG stories apologizes for her annoying voice. I swear to God she’s reading us.

Did anybody mention how gross it was for her to insert herself into the Hotel Mumbai red carpet photos, promote it like she was part of it, and pat herself on the back for wearing a dress from a Mumbai designer, all with zero acknowledgement of the horrific real-life event?

by Anonymousreply 519March 21, 2019 11:55 PM

R512 The pearlmans divorce is a U turn for the characters but not in the story. In his much talked about speech the father alluded to a special relationship he came close to have lived but didn't, which he regretted, and didn't want the son to make the same mistake. In other words, mama pearlman was not his Oliver.... it kind of makes sense that he decides to find himself too. People are assuming Elio lives a meaningful relationship with a man but that's an assumption I wouldn't make just yet.

by Anonymousreply 520March 22, 2019 12:53 AM

R520, I know all that - it doesn't change the fact that very few people are going to want to read about Elio's parents busting up, especially after the way the film presented them. So the dad goes off to find himself, while poor Mom develops dementia. Great.

And Andre Aciman confirmed that Elio's lover is a man in an Indian newspaper interview last month.

by Anonymousreply 521March 22, 2019 1:15 AM

R521 just cause it happens in the book doesnt mean itll happen in the sequel. Luca might go in a different direction with the Perlmans.

by Anonymousreply 522March 22, 2019 1:40 AM

R521 You're missing a pesky detail, papa pearlman is dead by the end of tge 1st book. We don't know if Mama pearlman finds herself too before developing dementia.

We don't knoe how faithful a possible film sequel will be to the book. The 1st film added, subtracted and changed loads of stuff.

by Anonymousreply 523March 22, 2019 2:18 AM

R523 She won't find herself because Aciman is a mysogynist who doesn't give a shit about female characters. The most developed one was Vimini, and she was literally a dying child whose purpose was to make Oliver more "human".

by Anonymousreply 524March 22, 2019 9:42 AM

I'm ever so shocked a flaming queen like Aciman who has a wife and daughters is a misogynist!

by Anonymousreply 525March 22, 2019 12:13 PM

R524 I read Vimini as a reminder that time's a thief and also to let the reader understand that he was not exactly the casual, careless and noncommittal type Elio's hormones imagined.

I gather that for a film to be interesting the 2ns book can't end where the 1st ended because they have to show the lovebirds together doing more than having a drink at some point.

by Anonymousreply 526March 22, 2019 2:20 PM

Anyone catch Armie on Fallon the other night? Did they drag Harper out there or was she just backstage?

by Anonymousreply 527March 22, 2019 2:37 PM

I bet if they took Harper to an American Girl store, it would be like ET hiding in the closet with the stuffed animals.

by Anonymousreply 528March 22, 2019 2:45 PM

"Precocious dying child" is a lazy plot device like "magical negro."

by Anonymousreply 529March 22, 2019 2:46 PM

The put your arm in the air woman would not miss a chance to place armie in the picture. I guess it means he's off to montreal. Is LRD there?

by Anonymousreply 530March 22, 2019 9:58 PM

The crazy bitch is storying her parent teacher conferences.

by Anonymousreply 531March 22, 2019 10:25 PM

R530 If he’s back in Montreal, what a pain for him to fly from New York to LA for a couple of days and then to Canada again. Why on earth couldn’t she just bring both kids to New York to see him and do the premiere, hang out a little longer and then fly home? It’s as though they TRY to make their lives exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 532March 22, 2019 10:25 PM

R531 she's totally incapable of putting her damn phone down, it's insane. That video of her with her face in her phone on Instagram while at dinner with armie and crew was just rude

by Anonymousreply 533March 22, 2019 10:31 PM

It boils down to the fact that she ( and probably him) live for the frienzied attention. Left to the both of them, they probably don’t have anything exciting for them as a couple at home. And that is why they always want to be all over the place. A happy and sane woman wouldn’t story her child’s PTA meeting. Every thing about the family is always overly blown out of proportion. It definitely exhausting being around her.?

by Anonymousreply 534March 22, 2019 10:38 PM

Armie isn’t innocent in all this either. He allows it, especially the crap with the kids.

by Anonymousreply 535March 22, 2019 10:46 PM

It’s not out of the ordinary for a father/husband to visit his family if he has a few days off. I mean it’s his family I’m sure he misses being without. Somethings are blown out of proportion here.

by Anonymousreply 536March 23, 2019 12:29 AM

I KNOW that, R536. My point was that the wife was already in New York visiting him and the daughter, why didn’t she just bring the baby, stay longer and save him the trouble of flying across the country and back?

by Anonymousreply 537March 23, 2019 12:33 AM

R537 I don't see how flying a baby who gets sick on planes across the country and back would be easier? Plus he'd be left alone to babysit her and the bratty wife would drive him crazy. In LA he has a support system.

Her insta addition is is at clinical level. You can see the sick creature is gasping at straws for content, shoving the bloody phone in the face of everybody she sees and running arond like a headless chicken for a photo op. Its sad.

by Anonymousreply 538March 23, 2019 6:22 AM

Sweet Jesus, she's teaching the kids to say 'yasss queen' for the camera. She's in overdrive today...

by Anonymousreply 539March 23, 2019 6:41 AM

She must be on uppers.

by Anonymousreply 540March 23, 2019 11:28 AM

She desperately wants to create an illusion of a full and perfect life but when in reality, she’s just an insane woman grasping unto youth.

by Anonymousreply 541March 23, 2019 11:45 AM

R539 I'd say yass princess just to spite her. How is queen excellent but princess is supposedly forbidden? She's incoherent.

by Anonymousreply 542March 23, 2019 12:45 PM

Meteor needed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543March 23, 2019 2:01 PM

R543 well its perfectly obvious he didn't marry her for her looks.

by Anonymousreply 544March 23, 2019 2:48 PM

Doesn’t she have a bakery to run? When does she work? I’ve never seen a CEO with so much free time.

by Anonymousreply 545March 23, 2019 2:54 PM

I've never seen a CEO of an empire of two neighbourhood bakeries to begin with. Maybe her board of directors works a lot. Lol

by Anonymousreply 546March 23, 2019 3:51 PM

I mean, I know we’re not talking about a Fortune 500 company here, but owning a small business is every bit as time-consuming if not more. I have several small business owners in my family.

by Anonymousreply 547March 23, 2019 4:10 PM

I doubt if the business is making any profit.

by Anonymousreply 548March 23, 2019 5:03 PM

Bitch’s made Hotel Mumbai cookies. I really hope Armie isn’t Batman, she’s going to be annoying

by Anonymousreply 549March 23, 2019 6:58 PM

I find it borderline offensive to stamp a movie about a horrifying terrorist tragedy on a cookie.

by Anonymousreply 550March 23, 2019 7:08 PM

Lol, of course it's offensive. She's brainless.

by Anonymousreply 551March 23, 2019 7:13 PM

Borderline? She’s straight up bonkers. Its the equivalent of putting the burning twin towers on a cookie for a 9/11 movie. The only reason why she doesnt see it that way is because Mumbai is where brown people live and they are just props for her

by Anonymousreply 552March 23, 2019 7:14 PM

Fuck Armie for putting up with this shit. Especially after all of his interviews about honoring the real life heroes who were killed in or survived the attacks.

by Anonymousreply 553March 23, 2019 7:16 PM

they really just slapped a photo of the burning building onto the cookie...It makes sense though that she wouldn't think twice about this kind of thing, after that kneeling woman IG story. She doesn't seem think anything at all through, ever

by Anonymousreply 554March 23, 2019 7:19 PM

To be honest I’m surprised they even went ahead with promo for the movie after what happened in New Zealand .

The whole thing with the cookie is so wrong turning a tragic event into a cheap gimmicky Thing is so tacky . I mean if it for a movie like Mirror mirror then go ahead it would be cute but don’t do it for Serious movies.

by Anonymousreply 555March 23, 2019 8:55 PM

OMFG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556March 24, 2019 12:22 AM

She's at a birthday party for Rachel Zoe's kid. Well, that explains everything.

Armie, come get your wife...please.

by Anonymousreply 557March 24, 2019 12:50 AM

Wouldn't it be funny if the python strangled her. What a vacuous twat she is.

by Anonymousreply 558March 24, 2019 12:58 AM

I cant wait for the article about how she lets Ford pick out his own clothes from a closet full of oversized onesies.

by Anonymousreply 559March 24, 2019 12:58 AM

Someone who works in the film industry and/or lives in Hollywood HAS to have met this couple in real life. Come on, spill.

by Anonymousreply 560March 24, 2019 1:47 AM

Sellinh Mumbai terror attacks cookies really takes the biscuit, doesn't it? What's next? 9/11 cookies with planes crashing into the twin towers? What a pathetic cretin! She lacks the most basic common sense. This shit iis offensive! If this is the brightest business minded woman Armie knows, he really needs to get out more.

by Anonymousreply 561March 24, 2019 1:49 AM

[quote]Bitch’s made Hotel Mumbai cookies. I really hope Armie isn’t Batman, she’s going to be annoying

[quote]I find it borderline offensive to stamp a movie about a horrifying terrorist tragedy on a cookie

I can't believe what I'm seeing.........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562March 24, 2019 2:48 AM

Ever wonder what them kids are going to think when they get a sense of the real world and find out they were dressed up as dolls for their childhood so their mother could play some kind of stepford Fantasy

by Anonymousreply 563March 24, 2019 8:18 AM

R543 her friends look so calm and pretty and she's got her mouth open like she maniac. What drugs is she taking? Armie, really?

by Anonymousreply 564March 24, 2019 10:30 AM

Hotel Mumbai is a flop.

“Bleecker Street/ShivHans’ pick-up of the former Weinstein Co. title Hotel Mumbai posted $86,4K in its NY and LA four theater launch for a $21,6K average. RT is 73% fresh. We hear that the cash was OK from Lincoln Square and Landmark LA runs, but so-so at the Angelika and ArcLight Hollywood.”

Per Deadline

by Anonymousreply 565March 24, 2019 3:51 PM

That's too bad, R565. I still want to see it, but it was probably always a hard sell. And I don't think this country is up for a movie like that right now - too much chaos and uncertainty in real life.

I can't believe the bakery did a tie-in cookie - and it has a PIC OF THE BURNING HOTEL ON IT. What the hell?!

by Anonymousreply 566March 24, 2019 4:26 PM

Hotel Mumbai’ Earns Solid Opening at Indie Box Office

...the limited release front did see the release of Bleecker Street’s “Hotel Mumbai,” the true story thriller about the 2008 attack on the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel in Mumbai.

Released on four screens in New York and Los Angeles, the film grossed $86,492 for a solid per screen average of $21,623, the best average for any release this weekend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567March 24, 2019 7:15 PM

R565 How is US $21.623 Psa a flop for this film? You dont know what you're talking about. Its a solid platform release

"Bleecker Street opened terrorist attack drama Hotel Mumbai starring Armie Hammer and Dev Patel at number 30 on $86,492 in four venues for a strong $21,623 average."(screen daily)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568March 25, 2019 12:25 AM

Go see Hotel Mumbai. It is really well done film.

by Anonymousreply 569March 25, 2019 12:36 AM

[quote]I can't believe the bakery did a tie-in cookie - and it has a PIC OF THE BURNING HOTEL ON IT. What the hell?!

Doesn’t she have a publicist who should be reminding her how tone-deaf things like the hotel cookie and the kneeling woman IG story are?

by Anonymousreply 570March 25, 2019 12:37 AM

R570 You think she thinks she needs a publicist? She is mrs know it all, the smartest woman in north American, the world and mars.. She's too bright to follow advice. Lol

So I checked her stories and she's advertising cupping? Either she's the most gullible person or thinks we are. Vitamin drips, cupoing...that shit is like taking placebos.

by Anonymousreply 571March 25, 2019 12:59 AM

I’ve seen Armie post things about cupping too, as well as that little Naseebs person. Maybe it’s another fad du jour of the rich and privileged.

by Anonymousreply 572March 25, 2019 1:05 AM

That naseebs girl is one of the most narcissistic persons ever. Right from the 2nd day of birth, she’s been storying a lot of postpartum shit. And all in chanel. But then again, she’s married into solid money, so she can be silly all day long.

by Anonymousreply 573March 25, 2019 3:04 AM

R573 That Naseebs character is quite dubious. She was basically parachuted from Russia into the heart of red neck America. It's all very foggy.

by Anonymousreply 574March 25, 2019 2:04 PM

Oh, good Lord, .now he’s saying he’d “jump at the chance” to play Batman, because of course he is. After all those soliloquies about how he prefers indies and has no desire to go the blockbuster route. Armie....get your story straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575March 25, 2019 3:23 PM

R574, I read up on her and I actually agree with you. But whatever she’s done, it works for her cos she’s married into one of the wealthiest families in Dallas. Currently right now detailing her very expensive vacation bit by bit. She has the good sense to protect her children’s identities though. Unlike our dear Liz. R575, he isn’t playing Batman. Everyone knows he can’t carry a movie on his back

by Anonymousreply 576March 25, 2019 4:15 PM

We need a nickname for this Naseebs bitch

by Anonymousreply 577March 25, 2019 4:17 PM

Oh, of course he isn’t playing Batman, we covered this. It would be like Hayden Christensen’s disastrous stint as Anakin. I was just rolling my eyes at his about-face.

by Anonymousreply 578March 25, 2019 4:21 PM

Oh, please, re: Armie and Batman. If he really has expressed a turnaround in his attitude about that, it's totally unsurprising. He went indie because the big studios didn't want him after The Lone Ranger and The Man from U.N.C.L.E. flopped, not for any artistic reason. If they ever start calling with leads for him again, he'll come running like his ass is on fire even if they're in comic book movies.

by Anonymousreply 579March 25, 2019 5:55 PM

Lol, of course. Every actor wants a franchise. Those who say they don't just haven't been offered one.

by Anonymousreply 580March 25, 2019 6:09 PM

After the fail of Ben Affleck I Doubt that they will risk an actor like Armie who doesn’t have bankable career

by Anonymousreply 581March 25, 2019 7:31 PM

[quote]He went indie because the big studios didn't want him after The Lone Ranger and The Man from U.N.C.L.E. flopped, not for any artistic reason.

Without question. He’s hardly alone. But he should have been cagier about it in interviews instead of verbally pissing all over franchise films and declaring himself an artiste.

Then again, this is Armie, walking PR disaster.

by Anonymousreply 582March 25, 2019 8:31 PM

I don't think his wording was that harsh when he said there was no current (at the time) Super hero film that made him wish he was a part of it. I like a lot of SH films but I take them for what they are and it sure isn't high art. I think he's been somewhat measured with his words when it comes to the approach of Indi vs blockbuster films, and despite what is being said, he never said that he didn't want to be a part of that world again in the future as far as I am aware.

Also Batman is a free fanchise to print money. None of them since 89 has been a financial disaster (except maybe Batman and Robin, not sure on that one). I think you could plug any actor in there and it would do well. It'll be interesting to see who they pick cause none of the names out there are bankable..

Then again, who really is these days besides maybe like 5 actors. At this point I would really only like him in the role cause I like what Matt Reeves did with the Apes films, so I think he could churn out a quality Batman film. Other than that, it's not something I am dying to see him do. I haven't believed the rumors anyway though.

by Anonymousreply 583March 25, 2019 8:55 PM

[quote]he never said that he didn't want to be a part of that world again in the future as far as I am aware.

Have we read the same interviews? He has said exactly that, clearly.

by Anonymousreply 584March 25, 2019 10:03 PM

I mean, I haven't poured over every interview he has done, but most all of them seem to have the same theme of him saying, I tried big blockbisters, I failed, but I am finding satisfaction on indies. Never the, I don't want to ever do a big blockbuster again in my career. I know in an interview he gave to the Houston Chronicle he said as much. He said if he liked the director and script he wouldn't turn it down just because it was a blockbuster, but he isn't actively seeking them out, and he admits they arent asking.

by Anonymousreply 585March 25, 2019 10:26 PM

Did y'all eat all the cookies?

by Anonymousreply 586March 25, 2019 10:47 PM

R585 Everybody can have a change of heart. But about doing big budget studio films what I heard Armie saying was that he was open to opportunities although his priority was to establish credibility. If he liked the project he wouldn't turn it down just because it had a big budget!

R577 nickname for this Naseebs persona... hmm... let's see... the spy who loved me is a bit too long....how about the russian doll?

by Anonymousreply 587March 26, 2019 1:21 AM

R 587, Russian spy maybe! Meanwhile, our dear Liz is on her way to Texas and Qatar! She’s busier than any head or state i imagine!

by Anonymousreply 588March 26, 2019 1:25 AM

Qatar? What?

by Anonymousreply 589March 26, 2019 1:55 AM

Soon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590March 26, 2019 8:10 AM

R588 Russian Spy it is! It's probably not completely made up.

R589 She should move there permanently and spare herself the embarassement of showing those chicken legs in public. She posted a vid of herself swinging the kids that was supposed to be cute but it's just awful because her pity-inducing figure. Those legs are horrific. The nutters in her comments section are even sadder for cheering her on anorexia. Are these people for real?

by Anonymousreply 591March 26, 2019 8:54 AM

Better thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592March 26, 2019 9:41 AM

R592 shall I pen an even better 3rd and 4tth and 20rh thread?

by Anonymousreply 593March 26, 2019 11:23 AM

We might be wrong all along! Qatar is closer to Jordan than Canada is... Liz is Timmy's secret lover! LRD has been helping her friend! (Joking)

by Anonymousreply 594March 26, 2019 12:42 PM

Man, you fraus have so much time on hand...sigh.

by Anonymousreply 595March 26, 2019 12:53 PM

I want Mrs H to take Harper to Saudia Arabia to see if she puts a bow on her burqa.

by Anonymousreply 596March 26, 2019 1:04 PM

Still scratching my head over what she could possibly be doing in Qatar. Souk shopping spree? Crude oil facial? Market research for her new Middle Eastern cupcake line?

by Anonymousreply 597March 26, 2019 1:32 PM

Probably selling Harper to some sheik.

by Anonymousreply 598March 26, 2019 2:17 PM

Just read that gwyneth paltrow is in trouble with her daughter for posting a picture of her on instagram without asking her first , make me think of all the stuff liz does with harper and ford if they will ever get to that point

by Anonymousreply 599March 26, 2019 3:01 PM

I really do think you shouldn’t be able to post pics of children till they are old enough to give consent .

by Anonymousreply 600March 26, 2019 3:06 PM

any parent posting photos of their young children on a public Instagram, to stay on the internet forever and end up god knows where, are doing it without their permission or with them not understanding what it means and its fucked up. Celebrity or not

by Anonymousreply 601March 26, 2019 3:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!