Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“You, all of you here and everywhere, gave me this award tonight. And I accept it from you and only you.”

I love all of you. Now please forgive me, good night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600February 23, 2019 11:31 AM

aaaaarrrrmieeeee😍😍😍😍

by Anonymousreply 1February 1, 2019 10:34 AM

And the point of this thread is?

by Anonymousreply 2February 1, 2019 10:43 AM

Face like a meat loaf

by Anonymousreply 3February 1, 2019 10:57 AM

That jacket is so cool.

by Anonymousreply 4February 1, 2019 1:10 PM

That woman is skeletal, geez.

by Anonymousreply 5February 1, 2019 1:19 PM

She doesn’t sound very bright.

by Anonymousreply 6February 1, 2019 2:44 PM

Water finds it’s own level

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 1, 2019 5:10 PM

Looking at those pics I wonder if Armie is dead and nobody has burried him yet. Good what's happening with this man? He's gorgeous, rich, has the job he always wanted to have, married the woman he says is from his dreams, but he's always with this face of someone who wanted to be in Mars instead of with her, sometimes it seems he secretly haters her, but he's always with her, even in boring events like birthday party of her friend's kids

by Anonymousreply 8February 1, 2019 6:22 PM

* I meant God, not Good

by Anonymousreply 9February 1, 2019 6:24 PM

No prenup, darling, that´s his problem.

by Anonymousreply 10February 1, 2019 6:28 PM

R10 LOL! And you believe that? Armie is good at lying and being romantic. Anyway, I hope the next one is an artsy chick! Hell yeah!

by Anonymousreply 11February 1, 2019 10:36 PM

Where's Timmy?

A JoBro is no substitute for a Peachy Chalamet.

by Anonymousreply 12February 1, 2019 10:40 PM

Why would his parents allow him to marry without a prenup?

by Anonymousreply 13February 1, 2019 11:36 PM

Eat more cupcakes, asks little stick-woman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 2, 2019 12:28 AM

Poor guy looks in pain in OP’s photo. Honestly darling I’m really enjoying our night out.

by Anonymousreply 15February 2, 2019 12:35 AM

What, exactly, are they getting a philanthropic award FOR? What have they done that merits an award? And how prestigious an award can it be if both Priyanka Chopra and Kate Bosworth are involved? Did Armie buy it for her?

by Anonymousreply 16February 2, 2019 12:45 AM

Their friends Irene Medavoy and what’s left of Mike Medavoy appears to be involved in the organization

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 2, 2019 9:17 AM

That is one ugly dude. He looks like a creature from LOTR.

by Anonymousreply 18February 2, 2019 9:34 AM

OP's pic is... bizarre. She looks like a tranny and he looks like he's begging for someone to shoot him.

by Anonymousreply 19February 2, 2019 9:42 AM

R17 The position of the old man's hand, he's touching Elizabeth's "no butt". Did she photoshop her butt in that pic at the Cayman island? The pic she's with the plastic swan and with the red bikini

by Anonymousreply 20February 2, 2019 10:56 PM

I think Armie should have an affair, give us something new to talk about. And the joy of seeing Liz trying to hide it.

by Anonymousreply 21February 2, 2019 11:36 PM

R14 Pretty, but why always these half laugh photos with her mouth open? It’s contrived and creepy and more than a little Stepford.

by Anonymousreply 22February 3, 2019 12:38 AM

She looks like either an anorexic transsexual or an transsexual with AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 23February 3, 2019 2:05 AM

I think Armie has Ford and Liz has Harper these days. Something is off

by Anonymousreply 24February 3, 2019 6:06 AM

R24 No, what it’s off is you and people like you.

by Anonymousreply 25February 3, 2019 8:05 PM

He’s right Elizabeth! Somethings off.

by Anonymousreply 26February 3, 2019 8:32 PM

She looks like a shrunken head here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27February 3, 2019 9:22 PM

Two fabulously dull people

by Anonymousreply 28February 3, 2019 11:00 PM

R27 So much photoshop, I can't believe, she really thinks people didn't realize it.That's why Armie quitted the Instagram, it's so embarrasing

by Anonymousreply 29February 3, 2019 11:25 PM

R27 OMG! She made her eyes blue in photoshop hahaha

by Anonymousreply 30February 3, 2019 11:31 PM

R27 her dinner will be 3 stalks of that asparagus.

by Anonymousreply 31February 3, 2019 11:35 PM

She’s photoshopped her nose, her jaw and eyes. It’s a shame she’s this insecure and narcissistic

by Anonymousreply 32February 3, 2019 11:58 PM

Her facial expression reminds me of a blow up doll

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 4, 2019 12:08 AM

She's narrowed her jaw and chin so much in R27's pic that her teeth appear to be bursting forth from her mouth, too huge to be contained.

She's got to be trolling, right? It's like she's doubling down after those Celebface posts...

by Anonymousreply 34February 4, 2019 12:17 AM

R34 No, she's not, I think you didn't realize who this woman is yet

by Anonymousreply 35February 4, 2019 12:24 AM

LRD coming across kind of sweet in this video. I forget how young she is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 4, 2019 2:35 AM

Meant to put that in the chalamet thread whooops

by Anonymousreply 37February 4, 2019 2:44 AM

5’5. She couldn’t even say it with a straight face.

by Anonymousreply 38February 4, 2019 7:07 AM

Why are Mrs Hammers' IG comments restricted, and since when? Has she been "harrassed" for lying?

by Anonymousreply 39February 4, 2019 3:46 PM

His wife is homely.

by Anonymousreply 40February 4, 2019 4:02 PM

R39 she has been harassed for being narcissistic, egocentric, desperate for fame and crazy, but soon she won't have any kind of relevance, she's getting older and will not be able to maintain her pose of it insta girl

by Anonymousreply 41February 4, 2019 4:02 PM

Are you all here women from Chalamet Club? I mean....you bunch are crazy. Or are you from the FB group?

by Anonymousreply 42February 4, 2019 4:20 PM

Princess is going to Aspen now with Rachel Zoe

They can take turns holding each other’s hair!

by Anonymousreply 43February 4, 2019 9:20 PM

I would gladly rim him so deep!!! I would even take a chance on the cleanliness.

by Anonymousreply 44February 4, 2019 9:23 PM

Safe to say these guys are separated

by Anonymousreply 45February 4, 2019 9:36 PM

R45 Why though? I'm sorry, I don't really keep up with the Hammers.

by Anonymousreply 46February 4, 2019 9:44 PM

Because you’ve never came across the word “take a break”. R45

by Anonymousreply 47February 4, 2019 9:48 PM

*come^^

by Anonymousreply 48February 4, 2019 9:49 PM

I feel he's too good for her.

by Anonymousreply 49February 4, 2019 10:31 PM

I think they started out well,on the same page and all but now I think they have different values. She’s apparently more into the show biz life than him now. Tons of surgery and starvation. Photo ops and constant exhibition of their perfect lives. She changed and he hates it obviously

by Anonymousreply 50February 4, 2019 10:48 PM

She's always posting decadent, fatty foods on her Insta. Like the anorexic girl always talking about food and trying to convince people she "eats all the time".

by Anonymousreply 51February 4, 2019 11:17 PM

R51 I think many of those people who leave comnents under her binging posts are taking the piss out of her bullshit. I had a real laugh when she posted about scoffing down a bag of doritos and Nazanin Boniadi replied "I wish I had your metabolism" ... I sensed she was mocking her.

by Anonymousreply 52February 5, 2019 12:07 AM

The sycophants under her comments are laughable. They comment “legs”, “goals “ and other nonsense. She intentionally placed two bags of Doritos to let people think she ate them. So cakes and other pastries. She’s crazy

by Anonymousreply 53February 5, 2019 12:15 AM

He’s never going to be able to do anything else without being forced to discuss what it was like to work with Timothée

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54February 5, 2019 9:54 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 5, 2019 10:10 AM

Lifetime is awaiting.

by Anonymousreply 56February 5, 2019 10:15 AM

He's an idiot to go there with the example he used regarding selfie culture - it's precisely the kind of shit his wife does incessantly, often with him included. He has no standing to call it out.

(And he also needs to quit pretending his parents didn't buy him a place to live while he was trying to get a career going, or that he wasn't getting help to pay his bills. He's never mentioned having a regular job of any kind that I can recall.)

R54, all Armie or Timmy or even Luca has to do is have a few practiced, firm deflections at hand to sidestep talking about CMBYN and each other while they're trying to promote other stuff, and firmly redirect the conversation. Or they could even have the PR people forbid interviewers from asking. If they really wanted it to stop, they could make it stop.

The British GQ pics are excellent, btw.

by Anonymousreply 57February 5, 2019 11:59 AM

I thought the pictures were tired. How many "clothes in pool" photoshoots does he do?

by Anonymousreply 58February 5, 2019 12:15 PM

Well, in terms of originality, of course the pics are tired. But he looks damn good in them, which is what makes them excellent.

by Anonymousreply 59February 5, 2019 12:47 PM

He does look good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60February 5, 2019 1:14 PM

He looks great. I never get tired of CMBYN stories

by Anonymousreply 61February 5, 2019 2:02 PM

I was flipping thru channels last night and caught two minutes of Elizabeth on Food Network

by Anonymousreply 62February 5, 2019 2:04 PM

Aaaand this thread was taking such a nice turn, but R62 had to ruin it.

by Anonymousreply 63February 5, 2019 2:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64February 5, 2019 2:38 PM

R53 Yes, tge type of comments she elicits from 0,001 % of her following (highly engaged audience, eh?) are ludicrous. Off those the vast majority has cmbyn avatars. For the life of me I can't see who the fuck is she talking to about most of times because teenage girls in japan and south korwa are not go ba buy her cupcakes.

So in response to celeb face exposé she posted an even more photoshopped selfie with blue eyes and all? Bone structure doesn't chance loke that. From a square chin to a reese whiterspoon. Totally bonkers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65February 5, 2019 3:26 PM

Fuck, that picture is scary.

by Anonymousreply 66February 5, 2019 9:31 PM

Can anybody clear up the Superbowl pix drama? So E had a photo shoot at an Airbnb 2 days before the Superbowl and she posted the pics (photoshopped) on the Superbowl day to make it seem that she was making food on the day? And she storied one of her kids but not Armie during the game?

Or am I wrong?

by Anonymousreply 67February 6, 2019 2:25 AM

Posting from afterlife message center because Armie's puctures and videos in GQ killed me! The man looks drop dead gorgeous. The "in bed with" is a concept that's very britidh pop culture, a nice nod to a show very popular in the 1980/90s with the great late Paula Yates (Bob Geldof's ex wife). I love it. He's funny and adorable. Can't waitto see him on the Graham Norton show next week with Felicity. Should be fun.

by Anonymousreply 68February 6, 2019 2:28 AM

R67 more of that tea.

by Anonymousreply 69February 6, 2019 3:21 AM

Elizabeth has been partying with Nina Dobrev and her girlfriends.

Check out Nina's recent IG stories...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70February 6, 2019 4:14 AM

Both Timmy and Armie left LA yesterday. Timmy to NYC and Armie apparently to Salt Lake City? Where's E now?

by Anonymousreply 71February 6, 2019 5:59 AM

Ah, probably an old post

by Anonymousreply 72February 6, 2019 6:09 AM

She's in Aspen with Rachel Zoe and a bunch of underweight white women, R71.

by Anonymousreply 73February 6, 2019 6:10 AM

He’s filming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74February 6, 2019 9:08 AM

Seriously what the hell?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75February 6, 2019 9:13 AM

Does she have a lazy eye?

by Anonymousreply 76February 6, 2019 9:24 AM

Thank you for bringing that info over, R74.

The movie sounds kind of meh (and really, a story about the opioid crisis in which the main characters are a high-rolling international drug dealer, an architect, and a college professor? Where are the working class people that have made this stuff a crisis?) but at least he's working.

That pic of Liz is crazy. Her face looks distorted.

by Anonymousreply 77February 6, 2019 10:10 AM

R73 Rachel Zoe?? Geez, I haven't heard that name in literally like a decade; she was huge back in the mid-to-late 2000's. She was that sketchy stylist who encouraged Nicole Ritchie, Lindsay Lohan, and other starlets to starve themselves to size 0's, and allegedly even provided them with blow and diet pills from Mexico. Not really surprised E is a Zoebot.

by Anonymousreply 78February 6, 2019 10:30 AM

Armie new film in Mintreal has been announced and I like the sound of it. Opioid thriller with Gary Oldman. Principal photography is underway in Montreal and Detroit. Busy bee indeed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79February 6, 2019 10:35 AM

Yes, we've heard.

by Anonymousreply 80February 6, 2019 10:47 AM

Liz and Rachel Zoe can take turns playing xylophone on each other's ribs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81February 6, 2019 10:50 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82February 6, 2019 10:51 AM

Has anyone heard anything else about this dreamland project with Gary Oldman and Evangeline Lilly? Which role is Armie playing? Drug smuggler or professor? I gather Evangeline is the architect. I like the topic of thid film. Very relevant.

by Anonymousreply 83February 6, 2019 1:35 PM

Filming in Detroit? Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 84February 6, 2019 3:46 PM

R73

[quote]So Liz is on vacation partying with her d-list gfs. Basically they’re each doing their thing away from the other at this point. Should we expect Armie to bring his beard, erm wife to London for Valentine’s Day or nah, no more pretending? Place your bets.

Yes, Liz is partying with Rachel Zoe, Nina Dobrev and Co........ in Aspen.

by Anonymousreply 85February 6, 2019 11:42 PM

Someone said it, but it's genuinely funny how Armie bashes social media and selfie culture, but he married the definition of both of these things. Exhibit A is this trip. Like girl.... be present? and in the moment? how about take your phone out of everyone's ass and instead enjoy yourself. It's obvious she lives for this shit, one of her friends made a comment about the cake not being as good as BB, and Liz made her repeat it on camera so she could post it. So desperate and sad, imo. Crazy how normal she was just a year and a half ago- got a small taste of attention during CMBYN awards season, and went completely off the rails.

by Anonymousreply 86February 6, 2019 11:54 PM

OMG! What's going on with her hair line in the second picture?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87February 7, 2019 12:59 AM

She looks like a conehead, remember that old movie. They must all be at a pro ana convention.

by Anonymousreply 88February 7, 2019 1:01 AM

She’s beginning to look like a Siamese buddha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89February 7, 2019 1:02 AM

Armie made a huge mistake getting married so soon. With all his recent comments on millenial culture, white privilege,etc, I think he's starting to rediscover himself and realised they don't have much in common. He seems to like simplicity but she's all about appearances. I don't think they'll divorce soon though, I think he'd want to wait until the kids are a bit older.

by Anonymousreply 90February 7, 2019 1:52 AM

I'm not convinced he wants to divorce her at all- he seems happy to be with her. It's just confusing considering she seems to be the exact opposite of him in many ways. He genuinely thinks he married up which is sad- maybe she was out of his league at the time of their marriage, but the person she's morphed into is a completely different human lol. Weird that he doesn't seem to see it but hey *shrugs* I'm not the one chained to her, so I can't complain.

by Anonymousreply 91February 7, 2019 1:57 AM

No prenup he ain’t ever getting out alive.

by Anonymousreply 92February 7, 2019 1:57 AM

Why do people bash the women and give men free pass? Armie has proven time and again he’s shallow and a wannabe. His wife and him are reflections of each other.

by Anonymousreply 93February 7, 2019 2:23 AM

R90 Unfortunetely, Armie will never ask the divorce, he loves that weird woman, it's sad, but I have to accept the truth. Valentine's day is coming and I bet my own life that after more than a month away from the ig, Armie will make a "I love you wife" post to honor the woman he said that's from his dreams, if Elizabeth died today, he'd spend the rest of his life masturbating with her picture and never would marry again, I have to accept this, it's sad, but it's truth. Remeber, Valentine's day is coming, I love you wifzzzz...

by Anonymousreply 94February 7, 2019 2:27 AM

R93 I agree, if he's still with her is because he's exactly like her

by Anonymousreply 95February 7, 2019 2:28 AM

R94 hopefully he'll stay away from social media until after valentine's day and save himself from that sad spectacle. She'll try to make it up for it in her gram though. It's so funny that he should be criticising people's obcession with selfies and sharing in social media, which makes no sense to him, when he's sleeping with the enemy. She's the wost of them all. Or maybe he's not! Lol

by Anonymousreply 96February 7, 2019 10:22 AM

R93, I personally don't give him a pass - I assume he is at least OK with the stuff she does, or it would stop. For all his attention-getting SM activity, his participation in it doesn't even begin to come close to her obsessive posting, though. So is he a hypocrite, or it really just a huge blind spot for him because it involves his wife, whom he regards as being superior to himself? IDK. But it's ridiculous for him to criticize selfie culture when his wife is the epitome of it. She can't even give Ford a bath or put the kids to bed without whipping out her phone and chronicling it for her followers. If I were Armie, that kind of shit would infuriate me - spend time with our kids with your whole focus, instead of with half of your attention geared toward your Insta. But he obviously doesn't see a problem.

And R91, I agree - I don't think he's going to divorce her anytime soon (though he will eventually, because Hollywood). I think he's happy with her. But what it says about his own self-esteem that he believes her to be so far above him is just sad. EVERYTHING she has is because of him and being connected to him. If she were Joe Producer's wife we wouldn't even know who she is.

by Anonymousreply 97February 7, 2019 10:22 AM

Does she still keep the kids perpetually dressed up in creepy, frilly Victorian doll outfits?

by Anonymousreply 98February 7, 2019 11:12 AM

Marriage is a complicated thing. I do think they’ve both changed a lot over the past couple of years. Whether they’ve changed in ways that complement each other or rub against each other, who knows. Obviously their social media, especially hers, tells one tiny, heavily manipulated piece of the story (I mean, this is a woman who FaceTunes herself beyond all sense and edits her Insta captions retroactively to sound more clever). He’s messy and she’s desperately insecure and I think they each make a lot of concessions for the other one. He also married way too young, which hardly makes him unique among men, or women for that matter. At 23 you really don’t even know who you are yet.

All that said, couples rarely just wake up and fall out of love. I’m sure these two still have happy moments together. Are they truly happy? Jury’s out. But especially when there are kids involved, separating is an exceptionally complex and sticky thing. Think of people you know who shocked you when they split because everything looked just fine on the surface. I think you have to get to the point where staying is more painful than leaving. She’ll never be there, because no way is she letting go of that gravy train. Whether he will is anyone’s guess.

Then again, maybe I’m giving them too much credit. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 99February 7, 2019 1:23 PM

I just could never take someone named "Armie Hammer" seriously. Show me some of that baking soda money and I might.

by Anonymousreply 100February 7, 2019 1:26 PM

R100 the funny name joke, yawns. Names are just names, his is a bit funny but catchy because of that. Madonna and Prince happened and the names were way funnier. Or bullock. Or unpronounceable names like mcconaughey (sp?) or the funniest soirce or whstever she's called.

How much time in advance is graham noton recorded? Armie us supposed to be on next week.

by Anonymousreply 101February 7, 2019 1:36 PM

I really hope the GQ article prompts a sequel Buzzfeed article. As others have said, him criticising selfie culture is hilarious. But also, him going on about how hard he works - the guy who hires a researcher because he can't be bothered to do the work himself? Who had to be told everything to do, including being shown other performances, by his director?

And this cover is....well thank god it's for subscribers only.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102February 7, 2019 1:59 PM

Also

[QUOTE]Timothée Chalamet on Armie Hammer: “I mean, he’s an amazing guy. He checks all ‘-isms’ at the door, if you know what I mean.”

What does that even mean?

by Anonymousreply 103February 7, 2019 2:01 PM

Apropos of nothing, what’s up with him tattooing his wife’s initials on his ring finger? I know he said it’s because he has to take his ring off when he’s shooting, but doesn’t that mean the tats just have to be covered with makeup anyway? Is it that big a deal to just put his ring back on at the end of the day, like a zillion other people who take theirs off for work (athletes, chefs, machinists)? I just don’t get the thought process here.

by Anonymousreply 104February 7, 2019 2:05 PM

R103 I wish the interviewer had said “Actually, I don’t have a fucking clue what that means. Care to enlighten me?”

by Anonymousreply 105February 7, 2019 2:13 PM

R103 I think it means something like leaving your ego at the door, that kind of thing

by Anonymousreply 106February 7, 2019 2:18 PM

R104 he says it takes the makeup artist 45 minutes each day to cover his tattoos (45 sounds like an exaggeration for effect) so he's wary of getting more to save time. What I've seen of the finger tattoo is a complete waste of time especially when he divorces.

So Andre says the sequel will take place over the 20 years oliver and elio spend apart and there's no contact. But once they meet up for drinks they keep in touch and oliver realises that although he has a family he misses elio and has not given up. Oh boy... the charmies will go nuts. E, duck!

by Anonymousreply 107February 7, 2019 2:25 PM

[quote]I don’t get the thought process here.

Nah, you get it. People tattoo all kinds of things on themselves. Especially names or initials of loved ones or people they admire.

You just can't stomach the thought that this particular guy you obsess about, dared do that too.

by Anonymousreply 108February 7, 2019 2:32 PM

R104 and R108 The tattoo on Armie's finger is actually a Hindu symbol of unconditional love, there are seven tiny balls around the tattoo that symbolize seven people he loves unconditionally, and he intends to tattoo more tiny balls. One person told me that, I've seen that tattoo many times, it doesn't look like Elizabeth's initials, I know it's two letters, one looks like a C, if the other is an E, it doesn't make sense because it's on the opposite side

by Anonymousreply 109February 7, 2019 3:05 PM

On his wedding ring finger Hammer has two E’s tattooed in her honour. He hasn’t worried, before today that strangers might think he has an excessive ecstasy habit because of it. ‘Oh hey, man,’ he laughs, ‘it’s not mutually exclusive. By the way, on our six year anniversary I got two, I got four on the fourth, two more on the sixth, I’ll get two more on the eighth and on the tenth it’ll make a circle.

by Anonymousreply 110February 7, 2019 3:26 PM

When people use '-isms' the way Timmy did in that interview, they usually mean things like racism, sexism, etc - bigotry. But that still doesn't help much with figuring out what the hell he means. So Armie has these isms but he 'checks them at the door'? Under what circumstances? Whatever.

R107, Andre also said the new book will end at the same point the first one did, with the visit to the villa. So it sounds like all he's going to be doing is filling in some of the blanks of Elio's life post-Oliver from the first book, and then confirming the fan theory that Oliver came to visit with the hope of getting back together. TBH, doesn't really sound all that necessary. Why mess with perfection?

by Anonymousreply 111February 7, 2019 3:28 PM

R111 Money. That’s why.

by Anonymousreply 112February 7, 2019 3:36 PM

It's an awful idea and basically copying the plot of Brokeback Mountain but stretching it over two movies.

by Anonymousreply 113February 7, 2019 3:43 PM

R111 fill the blanks in Ellio's life post Oliver? I get tge feeling he's going to write from Oliver's perspective this time. How the hell would Ellio know what Oliver thinks? Or what's going on with hus family?

by Anonymousreply 114February 7, 2019 4:12 PM

R114, Andre has also said that we'll be learning about other lovers Elio had after Oliver and things that happened leading up to him meeting at Oliver at his university. How would Oliver know about THAT stuff? I guess there's a possibility that Andre will switch back and forth between the two POVs. But even just a few months ago he was still saying that Oliver is a total mystery to him, that he doesn't understand him. Who knows?

R111, I hate to think that it's just about money, but really, it does seem to be revisiting the story just for the sake of doing so.

by Anonymousreply 115February 7, 2019 4:48 PM

R110 Nothing in their marriage is mutual, Armie got the tattoo for Elizabeth, but she didn't want to do the same, Armie writes I love you or hot on almost all of her posts, but she never does the same, I've never seen Elizabeth writes I love you or hot in Armie's posts, his obsession with her is pathological, I think it can be the symptom of autism in Armie, he always talk about her as if she had done a big favor when she married him

by Anonymousreply 116February 7, 2019 5:06 PM

I think he does all that excessive gushing about her because of her innate insecurities. She needs those accolades for her own validation and he must have seen her react badly to criticism. She must be very tedious to leave with and only admiration will do for her. He has a lot to prove to himself and his family hence his insistence on keeping the marriage alive. For all you know, they might be barely having sex but would rather die than divorce. Psychologists have said that the more you gush over your spouse on social media, the more it points out that your marriage is in trouble and your are just trying to overcompensate. Her late IG post- she still had to let us know that husband was quitting social media because of a role while he already said he was quitting because it was too dramatic and time wasting

by Anonymousreply 117February 7, 2019 5:31 PM

OMG her new post is so cringeworthy.

by Anonymousreply 118February 7, 2019 5:37 PM

[quote]As others have said, him criticising selfie culture is hilarious.

He’s fine to have the opinion but being so doggedly obstinate with his criticism is obnoxious. Okay, it’s not for you, fine. Why lambast others.  The worst part is that now that he’s ditched social media he’s acting as if he’s above the fray but this is the same guy who posted videos of himself getting his chest scrubbed, getting his knee drained, hooked up to a IV, getting kicked out of India and when Bill Paxton died posted a picture of the two of them together.  With the last one; he’s lucky his torched his social media and now it’s hard to find the photo to throw in his face.

[quote But also, him going on about how hard he works - the guy who hires a researcher because he can't be bothered to do the work himself?

To me that’s just using his time wisely. He still has to learn the script, he still has to read the findings of the researcher.  Just his methodology of prepping for Straight White Men shows that he puts effort into his work.  But if he’s acting as if that makes him an anomaly that’s untrue.

[quote]And this cover is....well thank god it's for subscribers only.

It’s a bit like that tracksuit airport pic he took during the CMBYN press tour. I think he tagged it #SlavSquat or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 119February 7, 2019 6:45 PM

LOL just hours after she says he's taking a social media break, he psots an ad for Brioni on his Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 120February 7, 2019 7:32 PM

Armie is a troll lol. How best to tell Liz to kind her business by countering what she just said. What a mood

by Anonymousreply 121February 7, 2019 7:39 PM

He really wants to be Batman.

by Anonymousreply 122February 7, 2019 7:44 PM

[QUOTE]To me that’s just using his time wisely. He still has to learn the script, he still has to read the findings of the researcher.

I disagree with this, mainly because a researcher will only find what they're told to find. Whereas an actor doing their own research will find a lot of stuff, most of it incidental, which will dramatically help inform their performance. It'll never be the kind of stuff they would've thought of looking for but will help with the small aspects of a performance that can make or break it. Cliff Notes vs reading the book yourself.

I think there's also the aspect that he has no idea what hard work actually is. This applies for a lot of actors, but especially him. So when he says he does a lot of work - be interesting to know what he's comparing that to.

by Anonymousreply 123February 7, 2019 7:45 PM

[quote]She's always posting decadent, fatty foods on her Insta. Like the anorexic girl always talking about food and trying to convince people she "eats all the time".

I am shocked that she hasn’t shown up on the You Did Not Eat That IG account yet. Its whole purpose is calling out waiflike people pretending to shovel in junk food.

by Anonymousreply 124February 7, 2019 9:14 PM

...Never mind, I saw it’s not active these days.

by Anonymousreply 125February 7, 2019 9:21 PM

Ok I understand that Armie's latest post it's a contractual obligation but its still hilarious that it was posted a couple of hours after the wifey announced he's off sm preping for a role. Do they talk offline? Man her posts are so cringey. Urrhg! Thanking GQ's photographer like a fucking soccer mum? Jezz...lady the world doesn't revolve around you.

Anyho. It seems he's still in La. Not that I believe anything she writes but there a response from a guy saying he's been working out at his gym everyday.

Armie's post...the description of the Tshirt is sexy. Puppies with silk tongues all over my body...yes zaddy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126February 8, 2019 12:34 AM

R115 what I got from Andre saying that Oliver is a mystery to him and he doesn't understand him is that writing the book will be an exercise of understanding Oliver. He's talked about exploring Oliver's regret and trying to remedy it. I suspect he'll have to follow both characters and probably the 20 years gap in the book will be 7 or 8 yesrs in the movie. No one wants to see them hidden under a ton of makeup.

by Anonymousreply 127February 8, 2019 12:55 AM

Think of the tremendous loss to humanity were this plane to hit a mountain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128February 8, 2019 9:33 AM

R128 outside the charmie love triangle she's even more irrelevant. Her plane is plunging into an accelerating downward tailspin aleeady. Look at her likes and comments, crashing. Let her be.

by Anonymousreply 129February 8, 2019 10:27 AM

I rarely look at her IG because I find it so exhausting. Anyone who tries that hard can’t be a fundamentally happy person with any semblance of inner peace, no matter how thin and rich and beautiful they are. I feel sorry for her and it isn’t sour grapes, even if she gets to have Armie (who may be no picnic himself). There’s something depressing about her life that I can’t put a finger on.

by Anonymousreply 130February 8, 2019 3:02 PM

^ And his life too, let me be clear. Equal-opportunity pity.

by Anonymousreply 131February 8, 2019 4:36 PM

I totally agree. You can’t be innately happy if you feel you are under compulsion to show and detail your happy life. Not a hair out of place and not a photo snapped unaware. Armie might be the best looking man in the world but I think it ends there. I don’t envy her life

by Anonymousreply 132February 8, 2019 5:50 PM

Even we're sick of her.

by Anonymousreply 133February 8, 2019 6:02 PM

No words

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134February 8, 2019 9:32 PM

You bunch of useless clits have an obsession with this woman...go see your doctor! Run!

by Anonymousreply 135February 8, 2019 9:41 PM

So what’s the going rate for this promotional stuff he’s doing, like the Ferragamo sunglasses and the Brioni T-shirt and all that? What kind of cash do they give a B-list celebrity to show up and pose for some pictures or do a social media shout-out? I guess it’s worth it or he wouldn’t bother.

by Anonymousreply 136February 8, 2019 10:53 PM

R134 I don't know what Armie saw in this tacky and crazy woman, if she were at least beautiful and hot, but even that she can not be, I'm sure Dru is influential in Texas society and puts her daughter-in-law in these events, Liz is at Dru's home

by Anonymousreply 137February 9, 2019 12:43 AM

Eluzabeth Chsmbers looks beautiful in this picture bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138February 9, 2019 6:36 AM

Seriously wtf

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139February 9, 2019 1:07 PM

I just watched the video with Armie and Liz arriving at that charity event, they got there in different cars

by Anonymousreply 140February 9, 2019 6:20 PM

R140 Yes! That's the video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141February 9, 2019 6:57 PM

R139 What Armie has in his mind? This woman is boring, tacky, narcissistic, sticky, hysterical, needy and above all, she looks like a trans. I can't understand why he loves her and how he can get hard with her

by Anonymousreply 142February 9, 2019 7:03 PM

I hate those floral dresses.

by Anonymousreply 143February 9, 2019 9:29 PM

He might have loved her once but he sure obviously doesn’t anymore. He can’t even stand her and that has been obvious for some while back. I think the kids, their image and joint properties are the only things keeping them together. I doubt they sleep together anymore

by Anonymousreply 144February 9, 2019 10:42 PM

R8, she knows where all of Armie's skeletons are buried

by Anonymousreply 145February 9, 2019 11:06 PM

huge secret: they swing with other hot couples, and yes some cock sucking happens, tho he prefer puss

by Anonymousreply 146February 9, 2019 11:30 PM

R144 I used to think like you, but something hit me at the Christmas holiday, Armie spent a week with Elizabeth's family, doing boring and weird things like slipping down the stairs and boring conversations about 1980s wines with her father, if it was a marriage of appearances, Armie would have never tolerate this bullshit, only a man in love would have spent 7 days playing a perfect son and brother-in-law

by Anonymousreply 147February 10, 2019 12:10 AM

R146, Jeez! Big surprise! Not

Anyone can imagine that, that's why I said Liz knows where all the skeleton's a buried. Armie can't get rid of her.

by Anonymousreply 148February 10, 2019 12:15 AM

OMG.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149February 10, 2019 12:18 AM

R147, most couples are obligated to spend the holidays with family. It's a non-negotiable event for straights and the women usually insist on spending it with their side of the family.

by Anonymousreply 150February 10, 2019 12:46 AM

Those Christmas actions were to keep up appearances. Might be part of their negotiations

by Anonymousreply 151February 10, 2019 1:28 AM

I don't get how someone who follows them can still think he's in love with her. Are you serious?

by Anonymousreply 152February 10, 2019 1:33 AM

R149 I don't get it. What's the "OMG" for?

by Anonymousreply 153February 10, 2019 1:45 AM

Old manky gal R153

by Anonymousreply 154February 10, 2019 4:22 AM

[quote]"As Armie and his wife were jumping in the car, photogs tried to convince the couple to kiss for the cameras, but Armie was not feeling it, and left his wife hanging by refusing to kiss her. AWKWARD."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155February 10, 2019 6:13 AM

Wtf?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156February 10, 2019 8:49 AM

Liz truly looks like a department store mannequin in R149's pic - as in molded out of some artificial material. Not a flesh and blood being. Also, the shirt - no.

As for Armie spending the holidays with her family - sliding down the stairs and talking about wine isn't my idea of a good time, but I can see how Armie might actually enjoy it. Liz has an intact family with no apparent bad blood that seems to get on well, as opposed to his broken one with a bitter divorce and evangelical wingnuts. It's probably a relief to spend time with them when one considers the alternatives.

by Anonymousreply 157February 10, 2019 10:26 AM

^ITA. WTF with the poster who thinks it's weird he was with her family at Christmas. Everyone is with their families at the holidays. Where else would he be? There is plenty of time for friends and Hollywood networking bullshit the other 51weeks of the year. In fact, there is nothing more depressing around the holidays than someone who 'doesn't' have a family to celebrate with.

by Anonymousreply 158February 10, 2019 10:39 AM

Elizabeth is loved by Dru Mobley Hammer; they have a strong bond. Same texan style, very Christian, Kombucha drinking, never too thin. And Elizabeth is cool with Michael Hammer; she is very important to Armie. He loves her. Will he grow up out of her? I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 159February 10, 2019 10:47 AM

We quite never see Armie with Viktor. Bad blood?

by Anonymousreply 160February 10, 2019 10:49 AM

R159 Armie seems to be emotionally underdeveloped hence his domestic arrangement with this waxy mommy. She's a tacky disco ball and you know how kids are attracted to shinny objects. Until they discover new things and he most definitely will.

by Anonymousreply 161February 10, 2019 10:55 AM

This picture of her and Harper that she uploaded yesterday wasn’t even taken yesterday. She just uploaded it to make it seem she took Harper out yesterday. There was an IG story of Harper in this outfit last week and I’m sure she isn’t going to be repeating her outfits so soon. Tbh, she’s crazy

by Anonymousreply 162February 10, 2019 11:25 AM

She's always back posting and manipulating time lines. Nothing she says and posts is reliable.

by Anonymousreply 163February 10, 2019 2:02 PM

R155 Well that was a dick move.

R160 I think they just aren’t close. They don’t seem to have much in common. I know a lot of people who are distant from their siblings.

by Anonymousreply 164February 10, 2019 2:16 PM

Also: Why post on your IG story “Wish I could take my angel babe to work today” and then hours later post the pic about “Saturdays on set mean bring your daughter to work day?” What?

by Anonymousreply 165February 10, 2019 3:34 PM

I don't think there's any bad blood between Viktor and Armie, it just seems like they lead different kinds of lives - for one thing, Viktor has a real job (financial advisor with Morgan Stanley). I don't get the sense that Viktor has any interest in the Hollywood life. Of course, what we know from Armie's public life is probably just a small portion of what actually goes on. But Liz never mentions Viktor or his wife either, and no sense that she's buddies or anything with her sister-in-law.

by Anonymousreply 166February 10, 2019 4:56 PM

If the Hammers are so rich and have a big fortune, how come the heir is working for MS instead of doing it for his own family business?.

by Anonymousreply 167February 10, 2019 7:08 PM

Armie, break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored.

by Anonymousreply 168February 10, 2019 7:12 PM

R167 Aka why is Armie shilling for sunglasses and watches? Money or attention whoring?

by Anonymousreply 169February 10, 2019 7:14 PM

Most of the family money is gone toots.

by Anonymousreply 170February 10, 2019 7:31 PM

I don’t think they are that’s wealthy. I know for certain they aint billionaires. The great grandpappy was said to be worth 200M but lost some of it. They couldn’t even afford to maintain the Hammer Museum and they had to give it to UCLA. Armie lost a bet to Luca and he told Luca he couldn’t afford to pay up as he had to buy diapers and pay school fees. He certainly hasn’t bought his own house and the bakery gulps money. He’s comfortable but not rich rich.

by Anonymousreply 171February 10, 2019 7:33 PM

[quote]Armie lost a bet to Luca and he told Luca he couldn’t afford to pay up as he had to buy diapers and pay school fees.

I never bought that story. Bitch please, your wife’s hair and makeup bill alone is more than the GDP of a small developing country.

by Anonymousreply 172February 10, 2019 7:35 PM

[QUOTE]Most of the family money is gone toots.

They claim. Yet there was enough that Armie could blow off auditions at the start of his acting career, and they can fund Elizabeth's vanity projects. I just think they like to claim otherwise because they think it makes Armie seem relatable (lol) and also likely some tax dodging going on.

R167 Some people want to work, and some people want to be out of their parent's shadows. Or it could be an attempt to impress daddy.

by Anonymousreply 173February 10, 2019 7:37 PM

I swear her makeup people are making her look like a trans on purpose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174February 10, 2019 7:45 PM

R174 Geez he looks shitfaced in those videos.

by Anonymousreply 175February 10, 2019 7:47 PM

Wait...a preschool gala...what? And at a luxury hotel? I...don't understand any of that.

Meanwhile Finland has the best education system in the world and has banned private schools...

by Anonymousreply 176February 10, 2019 7:48 PM

R176 because Finland is an egalitarian society that tries to provide quality education to all its citizens regardless of background, while the US and UK pretend they are, and are failing horribly at social mobility and equitable distribution of income in their population.

by Anonymousreply 177February 10, 2019 7:52 PM

[quote]Meanwhile Finland has the best education system in the world

How so? Have they turned out any brilliant thinkers, innovators, or inventors. What have they achieved other than contentment and mediocrity? What have they contributed to advancement in science, technology, philosophy, medicine, art, etc?

by Anonymousreply 178February 10, 2019 7:56 PM

Wow, so if you live in Finland and you don't want your child to have a secular education you have to go underground? That's pretty scary.

by Anonymousreply 179February 10, 2019 8:00 PM

Nah, what's scary is religious belief being taught alongside, or in some cases instead of, scientific fact. But keep fucking that chicken, R178/R179 (who are the same poster)

by Anonymousreply 180February 10, 2019 8:03 PM

Anybody read lips? What’s he saying in the video at R174?

by Anonymousreply 181February 10, 2019 8:10 PM

That's not what you said. You said it was against the law to have private schools, not that they took religion out of the public schools (we have in the US also, genius).

So if I want my kid to get a Catholic school education, or to go to a Muslim school or to a Hebrew school.....it's outlawed in Finland?

by Anonymousreply 182February 10, 2019 8:14 PM

Still waiting to hear what exceptionally brilliant movers and shakers these supposedly superior Finnish schools have produced.

by Anonymousreply 183February 10, 2019 8:15 PM

How did her bakery lose 80k? That whole story didn't make any sense. I thought she was a savvy momtepreneur.

by Anonymousreply 184February 10, 2019 8:36 PM

I mean 150k to employee theft.

by Anonymousreply 185February 10, 2019 8:37 PM

R184 Agreed, that whole incident is mind-boggling to me. Like okay, employee theft happens all of the time- you do what you can to prevent it, but there's no way to eradicate it entirely... but 150k???? That's batshit crazy! What the hell is ECH, and other management doing all day long that they don't realize two people are stiffing you enough money to make up 3 salaries?

by Anonymousreply 186February 10, 2019 8:42 PM

I don't think they have arrested anyone either.

by Anonymousreply 187February 10, 2019 8:45 PM

And they want to open a third bakery in Denver? How thin is she going to spread herself? There has to be a niche in some ritzy town like La Jolla that’s in driving distance of her home.

by Anonymousreply 188February 10, 2019 8:47 PM

R174 WTF? He's groping her boobs (bra sponge! ) at a preschool gala? And they're doing wannabe sexy poses? That is totally inappropriate! How vulgar! Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 189February 10, 2019 9:53 PM

LOL, he looks very into her in the video. What's the explanation now, ppl who said their marriage is on the rocks?

by Anonymousreply 190February 10, 2019 9:59 PM

R190 Watch it again. Notice how he avoids kissing again.

by Anonymousreply 191February 10, 2019 10:10 PM

R183, google is your friend...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192February 10, 2019 10:34 PM

R189 I didn’t think he was groping her boobs on purpose, it looked like that’s just where his hand landed because he’s wasted. Not that it would be unusual for him. Yeah, the sexy posing is super trashy.

R190 Who the fuck knows if they are or aren’t still into each other, because they’re so flip-floppy, but you can have a fun evening together and look perfectly happy in public when your relationship isn’t going smoothly under the surface. Trust me, I know.

by Anonymousreply 193February 10, 2019 11:32 PM

And at the end of the day, remember, you’re seeing what she/they want you to see. Social media only tells one little sliver of anyone’s story.

by Anonymousreply 194February 10, 2019 11:35 PM

I prefer to live day after day, Valentine's day is coming and I'll change my name to Mickey Mouse if Armie didn't post some bullshit to honor that woman with comment "I love you wife". I don't know exactly how, but I know he loves that woman, maybe not as a man, maybe not as a lover, but he loves, when you don't love someone anymore, you leave, trust me! Armie's father left even after 27 years of marriage, that's what people do when there isn't love, you simple go

by Anonymousreply 195February 11, 2019 12:25 AM

* If Armie doesn't post (correting in R195)

by Anonymousreply 196February 11, 2019 2:30 AM

R196 Agreed. I don't know whether he's still in love with her or not , but he definitely sees her as his security blanket. He strikes me as very anxious, and was probably attracted to her overbearing personality to compensate. Besides, I really think he takes his kids into account, I'm sure he wants them to have a stable family environment.

by Anonymousreply 197February 11, 2019 2:45 AM

[quote]I just think they like to claim otherwise because they think it makes Armie seem relatable (lol) and also likely some tax dodging going on.

I agree. The family may not be worth hundreds of millions anymore, but I'd bet there are still several tens of millions left. Enough for Michael Hammer to still be a wealthy man who collects expensive cars, owns all sorts of property, travels and vacations lavishly, and gives plenty of money to evangelical wingnut causes - even after what must have been an expensive divorce from Dru. There is ample evidence of his tax dodging - which means he still has the kinds of taxes that the rich dodge. Also plenty of evidence that he uses the family businesses/assets to funnel money and expensive items like cars to himself. Of course he would downplay estimates of his wealth, even encourage the idea that there's not much left, because it benefits him to do so. He's not broke.

As for Viktor working - what R173 said. Also worth noting is that the arm of Morgan Stanley that Viktor works for is concerned with wealth and asset management, as well as 'donor development' for non-profits and endowments. Viktor could very well be benefiting the family fortune right now - or at least learning bigger and better ways to help it taxwise.

by Anonymousreply 198February 11, 2019 3:45 AM

[quote]What the hell is ECH, and other management doing all day long that they don't realize two people are stiffing you enough money to make up 3 salaries?

It's a good question. In order to lose that amount of money in so short a time and go undetected for so long, the thieves had to be high up on the chain - people who had access to the bakeries' computers and its bookkeeping, supply ordering, etc. I'm assuming that's a very small number of people, yet there have been no arrests yet? You don't lose that amount in two years from counter workers swiping $20 here and there out of the register. It just goes to show that for all her bleating about being hands-on with the bakeries, Liz is not actually all that involved with the business side of her businesses. There should have been a management shakeup after this, but it doesn't look like there has been. Maybe the whole thing is an insurance scam. I mean, they lose a six-figure sum to employee theft and yet just a few months later they're announcing an expansion into another state?

by Anonymousreply 199February 11, 2019 3:52 AM

Elizabeth doesn't follow Viktor Hammer and his wife Angelia de Meistre Hammer, I noticed Angelia used to writte funny comments on Armie's instagram in the past, she used to comment on Liz's too, but she never answered Angelia, Armie had other account with the name: Armando il destructor, Angelia used to call him by this name and seemed to interact pretty much with him in the past, but someting happened, Armie and Angelia unfollowed each other and Armie started to follow her again a few months ago, and I think he had some problems with his step mother too, he started to follow Mysty Hammer last year. Maybe Elizabeth is jealous of Angelia and noticed she and Viktor weren't touched by her horrible personality, Viktor seems clever than Armie, more serious and he seems the kind of man who is not easy to be fooled by someone like Elizabeth, she's always trying to be close to people who can bring some advantage to her, I'm sure Viktor and Angelia noticed that

by Anonymousreply 200February 11, 2019 5:03 AM

Yeah the fact that she ices out his brother and his wife is interesting. You know damn well she's be gushing if they were close. Or perhaps since they aren't famous, they are of no value to her and her self promotion.

by Anonymousreply 201February 11, 2019 5:35 AM

[quote]It just goes to show that for all her bleating about being hands-on with the bakeries, Liz is not actually all that involved with the business side of her businesses.

There was an unflattering Yelp review of the bakery where the reviewer said she thought the business seemed like a hobby for the owner, and Liz posted an icy reply. It seems to be a pattern with her that the comments she retorts to are the comments that hit closest to home.

Also, isn’t the orange girl some kind of manager?

by Anonymousreply 202February 11, 2019 11:33 AM

The orange girl basically runs that bitch.

by Anonymousreply 203February 11, 2019 2:48 PM

It’s kind of hard to take her seriously as an entrepreneur when her Insta feed, as far as I can tell when I look at it, is a constant stream of beauty treatments, and red carpet events, and jetting off to glitzy parties and weddings, and toting kids around, and endless brunches and dinners and drinks. (Also when she insists on calling herself a journalist.) Armie has professional obligations, so does she, and that’s fine, but most CEOs eat, sleep and breathe their business around the clock.

I sometimes wonder if Armie gives a shit about the bakeries and how she runs them.

by Anonymousreply 204February 11, 2019 8:33 PM

"I eat cookies, honest!" claims little stick person

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205February 11, 2019 9:08 PM

Why would he give a shit. They're supposed to be her responsibility as far as know. Her career. I'm sure he lets her do her own thing.

by Anonymousreply 206February 11, 2019 9:09 PM

[quote]Why would he give a shit.

Because it’s partially his money being thrown at them.

by Anonymousreply 207February 11, 2019 9:10 PM

Oh honey

It’s ALL his money being thrown around

by Anonymousreply 208February 11, 2019 9:37 PM

Armie's backside is getting so delish with all the butt-heavy workouts! These are the things that matter my lovelies!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209February 11, 2019 11:13 PM

Nooo don’t lift with your back

by Anonymousreply 210February 11, 2019 11:43 PM

R205 What's her plan for Valentine's day with Armie? I can't read it, it's not available to me

by Anonymousreply 211February 12, 2019 12:39 AM

R211

Will you and Armie be cooking for each other this Valentines Day?

A: We’ll be in London for work, so we won’t be cooking for each other per se, but we do cook for each other every day. We’re going to our favorite restaurant of all time, and we’re seeing our favorite chef of all time, and she’s cooking for us, Ruth Rogers at River Café

Q: I’ve seen your Instagram photos, and you’re incredibly fit. You can’t possibly actually eat these cookies, can you?

A: I do! First of all, I don’t eat as much normal food as I should. I’d rather eat a cookie for breakfast than a plate of scrambled eggs. And when you’re running around, last week I was in five cities in four days, and between managing both locations with almost 100 employees and chasing two kids, that definitely helps burn the cookies.

---- Spor the bullshit

by Anonymousreply 212February 12, 2019 12:48 AM

[quote]We’ll be in London for work, so we won’t be cooking for each other per se, but we do cook for each other every day.

What the actual hell? Since when do they cook for each other every day? They’re not even in the same city half the time and when they are, she’s always posting shots of them out to lunch and dinner and who knows what else. Is she just making shit up now?

by Anonymousreply 213February 12, 2019 12:53 AM

R213 what else is new? She never made sense.

^Spot

Armie will be in London for work. I'll tag along to chronicle everything in my insta.

I don't eat normsl food. No lies detected.

by Anonymousreply 214February 12, 2019 12:56 AM

What work does she have in London, exactly?

by Anonymousreply 215February 12, 2019 12:56 AM

R215 Market research, aka pretending to eat baked goods.

by Anonymousreply 216February 12, 2019 12:57 AM

More importantly, what work does Armie have in London?

by Anonymousreply 217February 12, 2019 12:58 AM

R217 graham norton with felicity!!otbos released on the 8th!

NEWSWEATHERBUSINESSPOLITICSOPINIONSPORTSSPURS NATIONENTERTAINMENTFOODPODCASTSNEWSLETTERSE-EDITIONPRIVACY NOTICETERMS OF USE

NewsWeatherBusinessPoliticsSportsSpurs NationLifestyleFoodPodcastsNewsletters

FOOD // RECIPES & COOKING

Elizabeth Chambers shares her Valentine’s Day tips and cookie recipe

Paul StephenFeb. 11, 2019 Updated: Feb. 11, 2019 12:35 p.m.

More

Comments

1of7Elizabeth Chambers and Armie Hammer attend their daughter's pre-school gala.Photo: Elizabeth Chambers

2of7Bird Bakery's Sugarbird cookies are decorated for Valentine's Day.Photo: Bird Bakery

3of7Elizabeth Chambers, her husband, Armie hammer, and their children, Ford and Harper, enjoy a sweet treat at their Bird Bakery location in Photo: Elizabeth Chambers

Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and what better way to celebrate than with something sweet?

San Antonio’s Bird Bakery owner Elizabeth Chambers has shared the recipe for her famous Sugarbird cookies, and they’re a breeze to bake up for the sweetheart in your life. And while we had her on the phone, Chambers was more than happy to dish on love, food and family — including her Valentine’s Day plans with her husband, Hollywood hunk Armie Hammer.

Q: What makes Valentines Day baking different from any other day of the year?

A: I think its done with more love. And as opposed to other holidays where you’re cooking or baking for a group of people like Thanksgiving or Christmas, it’s usually done for just one person.

Valentine’s Day is a time to really put your heart into your food for people you love, and that doesn’t have to be a spouse or partner. It can be a good friend, a teacher a sister.

Q: Will you and Armie be cooking for each other this Valentines Day?

A: We’ll be in London for work, so we won’t be cooking for each other per se, but we do cook for each other every day. We’re going to our favorite restaurant of all time, and we’re seeing our favorite chef of all time, and she’s cooking for us, Ruth Rogers at River Café.

On ExpressNews.com: Elizabeth Chambers shares her Texas cravings

Q: I’ve seen your Instagram photos, and you’re incredibly fit. You can’t possibly actually eat these cookies, can you?

A: I do! First of all, I don’t eat as much normal food as I should. I’d rather eat a cookie for breakfast than a plate of scrambled eggs. And when you’re running around, last week I was in five cities in four days, and between managing both locations with almost 100 employees and chasing two kids, that definitely helps burn the cookies.

Q: What kind of gifts do you like to receive for Valentine’s Day?

A: I would rather receive food and drink or something meaningful. I’m not a jewelry person. To me the best gift would be cards from my children. Nothing is better than children art.

With my husband, our time together is honestly the most valued thing. The time together spent enjoying an amazing meal is both of our idea of the best, most ideal experience.

On ExpressNews.com: Recipe: Bird Bakery Granola

Q: Finally, for you, what is it specifically about food that communicates love?

A: Love is comfortable, it’s nostalgic. Love is what you know. And to me, that is what the journey of food is.

Food is the language of love, and if somebody is not really into food, I’m like, “I think something is really missing in your life. We need to evaluate this.”

Sharing family recipes and sharing things that are important to you and doing it together, there’s something really beautiful about preparing a meal together then sharing it with each other. We all know food tastes better when somebody makes it for you with love, so making something together and enjoying it, that’s the ultimate experience.

Rotflol

by Anonymousreply 218February 12, 2019 1:00 AM

She's nostslguc about love. Oi, that part makes sense actually! All in the past.

by Anonymousreply 219February 12, 2019 1:03 AM

Oh, my sides...I don’t even know which part to laugh at first.

by Anonymousreply 220February 12, 2019 1:07 AM

R220 What about this...

"I don’t eat as much normal food as I should. I’d rather eat a cookie for breakfast than a plate of scrambled eggs' .... "Food is the language of love, and if somebody is not really into food, I’m like, “I think something is really missing in your life. We need to evaluate this.”

---

Let's!!

by Anonymousreply 221February 12, 2019 1:10 AM

R212 R218 I'm impressed about how much she talks about food all the time, I read this interview, the interviewer asked what she would like to get from Valentine's day, she said she wants her children's card because she's not a person of jewelry (wtf) she's a liar, she loves jewelry, she always posts photos of expensive stones, at the Oscar she posted all the jewels she was wearing and the other day she posted an expensive ring she got from someone, and how dare she says "we'll be in London for work" ? she does not have any work in London, Armie has, by the way, I'm starting to doubt if they are even a couple, she talks about Armie as if he were just a good friend, I wonder: are they still fucking? If they aren't, who Armie is fucking with? she seems someone asexual, maybe sex cause nausea for her, that's why she dresses like a 90 year old woman, but Armie too young to be without sex. Dear Armie who are you fucking with? a boy like Timmy? or a hot girl like those you follow in instagram?

by Anonymousreply 222February 12, 2019 1:10 AM

R222 she says it herself. She's not intol sex, she'd rather eat a cookie.

by Anonymousreply 223February 12, 2019 1:15 AM

R215 The usual work, showing the world her trophy (prince of Disney, rich and handsome) husband and how much they are madly in love for each other, that's definitely Armie's best role and that's why he didn't get the Oscar yet, this category doesn't exist for the academy

by Anonymousreply 224February 12, 2019 1:24 AM

R223 I know that, Liz must have the same Barbie doll vagina, that is, a solid plastic vagina without any orifice, she behaves and looks like a mother of some convent, but Armie? that must have a sexual life, I can't believe that under his pants there's a Ken doll thing, he's young and gorgeous, that man must receive a huge amount of all kind of proposal

by Anonymousreply 225February 12, 2019 1:33 AM

I'm only watching this now following the talk in Tim's thread but omg? This woman is crazy. First she hijacks Timmy and Armie's photo session and then when Armie is about to leave, she drags him back and poses next to him, and proceeds to stand there ALONE at the end, whe she's not an actress or even remotely part of the cinema industry?!

I hadn't been paying enough attention to her, never noticed how deranged she seems to be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226February 12, 2019 1:43 AM

^she's so desperate it's pathetic. This was basically Timmy's event but she had to insert herself into it.

by Anonymousreply 227February 12, 2019 2:27 AM

R226 And the first comment in this video is making me laugh until 2050: "I swear this woman is either on drugs or has some sort of mental disorder. that's not how a normal and sound person behaves.

by Anonymousreply 228February 12, 2019 2:58 AM

I've never noticed how much she looks even uglier without those 500 shades of makeup and fake eyelashes, she's ridiculously ordinary, she has the body of a 12-year-old boy, she's unkempt, tacky, and very boring, and she had the audacity to say that she is a success on tv

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229February 12, 2019 3:10 AM

R226, she's been hijacking Armie's red carpet time for years, posing for shots with the cast and crew as if she too worked on the films and was one of them (always the only spouse/significant other to do so), but ever since CMBYN she's been in overdrive. She now poses solo on the red carpet, as if she's a celeb in her own right and not there as Armie's plus one. It's ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 230February 12, 2019 5:33 AM

Okay! The only explanation for this tomfoolery is that Liz has some dirt on Armie. Surely he can see that she needs urgent psychiatric attention? People don’t behave this way surely? Who stays with the kids anyway since they are both enroute London now?

by Anonymousreply 231February 12, 2019 5:41 AM

r218 Lizzys open invitation for fans and paps to descend on that restaurant on Valentines day.

by Anonymousreply 232February 12, 2019 10:37 AM

he bombed at the box office time and time again. I would try the "serious artist" shit as well but start by not getting shitfaced and groping my kardashian wife at a pre-school function maybe even get rid of her entirely. he doesn´t so he must love her, be an idiot who employes other idiots or both.

by Anonymousreply 233February 12, 2019 10:52 AM

[quote]Who stays with the kids anyway since they are both enroute London now?

You need to ask?

by Anonymousreply 234February 12, 2019 12:00 PM

R232 Holy shit, that didn’t occur to me but you’re right. And then Armie can break his social media hiatus to put fans on blast for interrupting his romantic dinner, and Elizabeth can story them all and let the world know they’re single and ripe for the picking. Everyone wins.

by Anonymousreply 235February 12, 2019 12:21 PM

r235 and tagg the restaurant, the clothes they wear and the jewelry they gift each other

by Anonymousreply 236February 12, 2019 12:28 PM

She’s started ! Right from the plane to the hotel. There’s no way she mentally ok

by Anonymousreply 237February 12, 2019 2:26 PM

hahaha hell yes! are they together or is she alone?

by Anonymousreply 238February 12, 2019 2:40 PM

Ooooooo monogrammed robes. I'll alert the society columns.

by Anonymousreply 239February 12, 2019 2:51 PM

Monogrammed robes ( they are together), American airline host helping with some dumb outfit, now a platter of breakfast. She won’t quit! When you have to detail your life likel this, there’s unhappiness some where

by Anonymousreply 240February 12, 2019 3:03 PM

I wonder if the studio pays for her unnecessary trips along with the cast on the promo tours. There is absolutely no reason for her to be there so her husband should pick up the tap for dragging her along

by Anonymousreply 241February 12, 2019 3:07 PM

is her graming becoming worse? as in more excessive. can anybody tell?

by Anonymousreply 242February 12, 2019 3:11 PM

That depends. She's already shown her kids vomiting, so what would be the next low point? An actual bowel movement?

by Anonymousreply 243February 12, 2019 3:18 PM

She’s never had any boundaries to begin with, so I’m not sure how it could get more excessive.

by Anonymousreply 244February 12, 2019 3:20 PM

R242 She seems to be going at it a lot recently. I really can't get into the mind of someone who posts as much as she does, especially on occasions like V day..and all this after what armie said about SM, it looks awful. The more she posts as she does, so excessively and to make things look perfect, the more you feel like things are bad irl. People who post like that always seem to be making up for how things actually are. Even sadder is that it definitely looks like she lurks at what people say on tumblr, and you'll see her post something on IG to try to disprove whatevers being said, it's happened too many times.

by Anonymousreply 245February 12, 2019 3:20 PM

r243 what?! I hope these kids sue them both as soon as they are old enough

by Anonymousreply 246February 12, 2019 3:20 PM

r245, r244 thx. I was unclear, should have said more frequently. it def. looks like they do their shit in spite of each other. he complains about sm and she posts like crazy.

by Anonymousreply 247February 12, 2019 3:26 PM

I can’t imagine being on a dinner date or trying to have a nice quiet moment with my partner and having to compete for attention with an iPhone. Because you know she doesn’t just snap a quick photo or story and run with it, she has to go through a dozen different angles and filters and FaceTune and other shit to make sure she looks perfect.

If she wants to be a social media influencer, fine, maybe she and Armie have discussed it and he’s OK with the shitposting. If I were him I would still insist on drawing a line. Red carpet event? Whatever. Our kids in the bathtub, or at bedtime, or covered in vomit? Helllll no.

That reflects as poorly on him as it does on her.

by Anonymousreply 248February 12, 2019 3:35 PM

Soooo, to all the Charmie's here, are you all part of the migratory fandom? Are you or did you used to be Larries or Robsten or those who ship the Supernatural guys in real life?

I do think that E tries too hard and it probably is a obsession with her to appear perfect, which might imply marital problems. I just dont think it has anything to do with Timmy. Just wondering if the ppl who are way more knowledgable than me about the Hammers and analyze everything about them, is this case different from other fandoms you have been in? Because I can imagine most RPF fandoms doing the same shit as you guys do here, just dunno if your detective skills are actually on the right track in this case.

by Anonymousreply 249February 12, 2019 4:29 PM

R249 Who said anything about Mouseboy? This is about the Hammers and their respective brands of crazy. It’s perfectly plausible that their marriage isn’t what it seems and it has nothing to do with him or anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 250February 12, 2019 4:31 PM

r249 and wtf is migratory or larries?

by Anonymousreply 251February 12, 2019 4:40 PM

Can someone do some research and see if The Hammers bought a new home yet?

by Anonymousreply 252February 12, 2019 4:42 PM

Tasteful friends, What do you think of the new Casa de Hammer?

Weren't they living in Malibu before?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253February 12, 2019 5:08 PM

Gorgeous home

by Anonymousreply 254February 12, 2019 5:14 PM

Weren’t they living in one of his family’s homes in Holmby Hills? Where did the rumor come from that they had bought a condo?

by Anonymousreply 255February 12, 2019 5:20 PM

They were in Holmby Hills; Hancock Park is a downgrade despite the lovely prewar homes, as it abuts some pretty hardcore areas of the city of LA.

by Anonymousreply 256February 12, 2019 5:32 PM

I was wondering too when they'd buy! Nearly 5 million. Nice! You can tell it needs some work done but it's very lovely.

by Anonymousreply 257February 12, 2019 5:35 PM

I am actually surprise Princess was OK with Hancock Park, it seems like she wouldn't deign to set foot east of Beverly.

by Anonymousreply 258February 12, 2019 5:37 PM

were they renting before?!

by Anonymousreply 259February 12, 2019 5:39 PM

I think they were living in a family property. It was right next to the Armand Hammer golf course.

by Anonymousreply 260February 12, 2019 5:42 PM

Yea, they were living in a family property. I wonder if they were saving this whole time, for like years, then because I feel like they have been spending WAY more these last two years than Armie was bringing in. Unless of course it's thanks to Liz business savvy and her earnings.

by Anonymousreply 261February 12, 2019 5:44 PM

Well, doesn’t look like the actions of people getting a divorce. Armie loves his wife or else he won’t be buying a home with her. The heart wants what the heart wants though I’m beginning to think Armie is the insane one. The woman is nuts! She was on a treadmill a while ago and still had her phone in hand, videoing!

by Anonymousreply 262February 12, 2019 5:45 PM

Please note what the Variety article said about the house being sold to an anonymous trust. People who aren't rolling in it generally don't do anonymous trusts. So is Armie richer than many people here seem to think, or did Papa Hammer have a hand in this?

by Anonymousreply 263February 12, 2019 5:55 PM

All stars have trusts.

by Anonymousreply 264February 12, 2019 5:59 PM

If they ever do split, I’d expect it to happen after the 10-year mark. Under California law, 10 years is a milestone that significantly affects alimony and assets and puts the lower-earning spouse in a much stronger position. See: Paltrow, Gwyneth and Affleck, Ben.

by Anonymousreply 265February 12, 2019 6:08 PM

[quote]Well, doesn’t look like the actions of people getting a divorce. Armie loves his wife or else he won’t be buying a home with her.

Plenty of celebrity couples have bought new homes together and then split a year or two later. I’m not saying that is or isn’t the case with the Hammers, just pointing out that real estate is an unreliable indicator of a marriage’s health.

by Anonymousreply 266February 12, 2019 6:20 PM

Didn't Armie say in an interview recently that it's his wife who wants to own a house and that he doesn't really care?

by Anonymousreply 267February 12, 2019 6:23 PM

r267 so we know what she'll get should they ever divorce.

by Anonymousreply 268February 12, 2019 6:25 PM

No offense, but even normal upper middle class people have trusts. Trusts aren't just an uber wealthy thing. And yea R267 he did say the house was for his wife.

I actually thought a few months back they were looking genuinely happy again together, but honestly now all I see is a shit show that looks exhausting and I'm glad it's not me lol.

by Anonymousreply 269February 12, 2019 6:30 PM

As if anything those two say in interviews can be taken as fact.

by Anonymousreply 270February 12, 2019 6:30 PM

“I’d like to thank all the little people that made this moment possible. I love you all, dahlings.”

by Anonymousreply 271February 12, 2019 6:31 PM

I don't know who people possibly think Armie will leave his wife for. Another Type A ex-model Christian who is devoted to his career and taking care of his manchild self but does her own thing so she doesn't look like a mere trophy?

Lipstick Alley is hilarious, they wrote about all the black women he would cheat with.

I think Scarlett Johansson would be an excellent match for him - Jewish, too! - but she would not sublimate herself.

by Anonymousreply 272February 12, 2019 6:47 PM

[quote]I don't know who people possibly think Armie will leave his wife for.

Niki.

by Anonymousreply 273February 12, 2019 6:53 PM

r272 agree. he won't leave until he found the next one and I have no idea who that could be. must be someone less famous and successfull, I'd assume

by Anonymousreply 274February 12, 2019 6:55 PM

^^ than him

by Anonymousreply 275February 12, 2019 7:01 PM

Or an older rich woman who can cosset him. Like Charlize Theron, but sane.

by Anonymousreply 276February 12, 2019 7:50 PM

He'll be just like his father and wait three decades, and then leave her for some hippie.

by Anonymousreply 277February 12, 2019 7:56 PM

r276 charlize theron would be such an improvement I wonder if he could even handle it.

by Anonymousreply 278February 12, 2019 8:00 PM

The real estate company still has the house up on its YouTube page. Absolutely tiny lot for Hancock Park. Location is good though since it’s not on a major north-south.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279February 12, 2019 11:40 PM

1 calorie, 11 seconds and she's storying. She's quick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280February 12, 2019 11:46 PM

Armie looks good, but he’s no Henry Cavill

I really home a family of spiders crawls inside that gaping mouth one day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281February 13, 2019 12:21 AM

Is it me or is there a bulge in those shorts?

She is the worst kind of humblebragger...the kind who insists she never works out and eats cookies and wouldn’t ya know, her body just happens to look like this. Also, who works out in full makeup and giant earrings?

by Anonymousreply 282February 13, 2019 12:26 AM

Remember when she looked like this and we all thought she was about to die?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283February 13, 2019 12:27 AM

R281 I don’t want him to look like Henry Cavill. Cavill is gross.

by Anonymousreply 284February 13, 2019 12:31 AM

His legs are too thin for those arms. I don’t like how he looks. She’s crazy with that gaping hole.

by Anonymousreply 285February 13, 2019 12:36 AM

Poor Liz, she would be a nobody on Instagram if her husband never molested mouseboy on screen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286February 13, 2019 12:44 AM

R282 And she photoshopped her butt again, or at least wearing that panties with fake butt made of foam R286 And Armie's still molesting out of the screen. Wtf are they doing in London? If they were lovers, Armie would have never taken Liz with him

by Anonymousreply 287February 13, 2019 12:53 AM

R287 Armie would be an idiot to go to London without his wife AND meet up with Tim O’Tay during Valentine’s week. The shippers would break the internet.

Pretty sure he was there for the BAFTAs, no?

by Anonymousreply 288February 13, 2019 1:01 AM

Bet they’re only there for a few days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289February 13, 2019 10:05 AM

Pic of Timmy has been up forces than 12hrs and already has more likes and comments than the rest of the shit she's posted lately lol.

by Anonymousreply 290February 13, 2019 11:25 AM

*for less ^^^

by Anonymousreply 291February 13, 2019 11:26 AM

R289 I hate it when he doesn’t shave his neck.

by Anonymousreply 292February 13, 2019 12:25 PM

[quote]  I hate it when he doesn’t shave his neck.

I love it. The hairier the better.

by Anonymousreply 293February 13, 2019 5:10 PM

His publicist isn't on her job. She had to tell reporters to stop asking him about CMBYN and Timothee. He actually has projects to talk about now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294February 13, 2019 5:22 PM

The little stick woman is on another juink food binge, prepare your toilets, UK.

by Anonymousreply 295February 13, 2019 7:22 PM

theres something really insidious about people like Liz on social media, and there are plenty of them. She makes a point to show that she eat all this junk food and cakes, all while naturally maintaining a #goals figure when it's VERY obvious that's not the case. Based on how she use to look she is not naturally stick thin, and she edits her photos to hell and back. Doesn't sit right with me at all, hopefully it doesn't rub off on her daughter

by Anonymousreply 296February 13, 2019 7:44 PM

Please she'll be the very first person holding her daughter's hair.

by Anonymousreply 297February 13, 2019 7:45 PM

And she purposely makes people think she eats those snacks! And she also insinuates that doesn’t go to the gym too but eats cookies and cakes. She’s a dangerous liar tbh. Tons of the sycophants on her page will be led astray.

by Anonymousreply 298February 13, 2019 7:58 PM

R298 that's what I mean, it is dangerous and irresponsible

by Anonymousreply 299February 13, 2019 8:06 PM

Can someone shove something into that mouth? Why does it open like that?

by Anonymousreply 300February 13, 2019 9:30 PM

Does she not know how to do her own hair and makeup? Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 301February 13, 2019 9:40 PM

He looks like hell at R294.

by Anonymousreply 302February 13, 2019 9:46 PM

She looks dressed for a sweet sixteen in 1988.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303February 13, 2019 10:07 PM

I’ll say this for her, she does always plug his movies and encourage people to watch him on talk shows and whatever. It’s more than he does for her when she puts in a cupcake judging appearance.

by Anonymousreply 304February 13, 2019 10:17 PM

[quote]Poor Liz, she would be a nobody on Instagram if her husband never molested mouseboy on screen.

She should be throwing gifts at Luca for having such a hard-on for Armie and casting him in that film. Pimping Armie and Timothee during the press tour put her on the social media map.

by Anonymousreply 305February 13, 2019 10:24 PM

He needed free stuff again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306February 13, 2019 10:33 PM

R303 Poor Felicity having to stand so close to Liz.I bet she's hating every minute of it.

by Anonymousreply 307February 13, 2019 10:38 PM

Felicity looks so cute and feminine in that pic. Liz, well...

by Anonymousreply 308February 13, 2019 10:41 PM

Armie is an unofficial brand ambassador for Ferragamo.

[quote] Along with Adidas tracksuits and Breitling watches, Hammer has also found some style synergy with Salvatore Ferragamo. While an official ad campaign isn’t currently in the works, the brand did facilitate our call with the actor: a sign of a lower-key type of alliance, somewhere in between friendship and ambassadorship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309February 13, 2019 10:49 PM

I was hoping he really would stay off Instagram for the month so that we’d be spared the gagworthy Valentine’s Day post....Alas.

by Anonymousreply 310February 13, 2019 10:59 PM

Armie and Felicity look great together. But what the fuck is that lunatic wife doing? What's the point? Its not like she has more than 2 followers in the UK who might go see the film. She's basically talking to a wall. Obviously she's only promoting herself by inserting her frozen mug in a picture of Armie with Felicity. Its insane that the studio/distributor allow this absurtity to go on!

by Anonymousreply 311February 13, 2019 11:14 PM

She's hoping to cross pollinate with Felicity's followers.

by Anonymousreply 312February 13, 2019 11:27 PM

Felicity doesn’t have followers. She’s not on Instagram.

I am curious, for those who have seen the movie, what kind of chemistry does he have in the sex scenes with Felicity? I have a literally never seen him in a sex scene with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 313February 13, 2019 11:34 PM

R313 The sex scene is too tame! What sex scene? Mimi should have picked the longer version where they got into it! It was going so well...they have good chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 314February 13, 2019 11:42 PM

It's barely a love scene. They kiss, he caresses her arm in her little granny slip..if I remember correctly he walks he backwards to the bed and that's it.

by Anonymousreply 315February 13, 2019 11:44 PM

R304 Correction, she promotes only the projects she deems worthy. She didn't promote STBY or any other films where PoC were heavily involved. Even that confederacy movie Birth of a Nation she made cookies for but PoC related projects??? .00000005% of the effort she gives his other stuff.

by Anonymousreply 316February 13, 2019 11:54 PM

[quote] I have a literally never seen him in a sex scene with a woman.

Of course not because Mrs won’t let him. Only teenage boys.

by Anonymousreply 317February 14, 2019 12:40 AM

So in other words, R309, he's an influencer (which is just another word for advertiser), just like his wife.

What were people expecting from the 'sex' scene in OTBOS, anyway? Did anyone think there was going to be raunchiness involving an elderly sitting Supreme Court justice, written by her nephew? Liz would never have approved it in any case if it had been more explicit.

And R316, of course she made cookies for a movie about the Confederacy. This is a woman who posted broken heart emojis on her story when Charles Krauthammer died.

by Anonymousreply 318February 14, 2019 3:51 AM

[quote]What were people expecting from the 'sex' scene in OTBOS, anyway? Did anyone think there was going to be raunchiness involving an elderly sitting Supreme Court justice, written by her nephew?

Mimi Leder is the one who said she shot a steamy version of the scene and pared it down. No one was expecting a full-on sex scene but what made the final cut wasn't anything worth mentioning in an interview.

The nephew speaks on the scene.

[quote]One of the scenes that Stiepleman found hardest to write shows his aunt and uncle flirting, then adjourning to the bedroom. “I just wrote, ‘They fall into bed together,’ but [director] Mimi Leder said, ‘I need something to shoot,'” he said. .."But I thought about the dynamics of their relationship, which was not something I necessarily wanted to think about, and then wrote the scene. I understand that Mimi shot two versions of it, the one that’s in the movie and one that goes a little further. I was not on the set that day, which was not an accident.”

by Anonymousreply 319February 14, 2019 6:15 AM

Armie is so fit ... I like. That travelling circus wife of his is rather unfortunate but hey...no one's perfect. The funny thing is that after all the fuss about a fucking dress and glam team no red carpet was rolled out for the missus. British media is doing something right. Only pictures of Armie and Felicity are being published as it should be!

by Anonymousreply 320February 14, 2019 1:20 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321February 14, 2019 1:39 PM

R318 most celebrities have these contracts with a brand. They rarely post #ads like armie does (usually just being seen in public is enough, especially when it generates headlines). His wife is the wannabe influencer that only gets deals cuase she is a celeb wife. Armie is just an actor doing actor things.

by Anonymousreply 322February 14, 2019 1:42 PM

So R322 are you really going to act like Armie isn't a grown man who could just tell Elizabeth "no"? He agreed to post that IG #ad post, so he's just as bad as her in that regard.

by Anonymousreply 323February 14, 2019 1:45 PM

R323 not 322 but Tbh I don't have a problem with Armie's ads because he is a celebrity in his own right and it's standard behaviour. Madonna, Clooney, Julia... they all do campaigns. But I have a problem with thirsty celebrity leeches like E or Cristiano Ronaldo's sisters and those types.

by Anonymousreply 324February 14, 2019 2:13 PM

R319, I know what Mimi Leder said. What I'm saying is that no matter what Leder shot, no sex scene with any real heat involving a woman who is currently on the SC ever had a chance of making it into the final cut of that film. If RBG were retired or dead it might have been otherwise. But clearly there have been people thinking that the scene was going to be more than the little it ended up being.

And R322, I know that as well. But as you said, most of the celebs who have those deals don't post #ads. Between that and his humping of those iPhone cases and that book by the military guy that a bunch of other actors promoted on the same day last year, he is not adverse to dipping his toe into the influencer waters.

by Anonymousreply 325February 14, 2019 2:21 PM

R325 I just dont really see a huge difference between him and other celebs, he is just being more transparent about it. But I guess it is more in your face that way, most celebs dont stoop to IG influencer moves like that

by Anonymousreply 326February 14, 2019 3:17 PM

Aaaaand the Valentine’s Insta onslaught has begun.

by Anonymousreply 327February 14, 2019 3:26 PM

She’s started to take pictures of various limbs

by Anonymousreply 328February 14, 2019 3:33 PM

R321 Because Armie is living in a eternal funeral, he's dead inside, Armie has depression . I'm waiting the Valentine's post when Armie will declare his unconditional devotion to his owner, i love you wifzzzz...

by Anonymousreply 329February 14, 2019 4:19 PM

You'd think a self proclaimed foodie would try different restaurant but nope... dishware is distinctively the sane... or she's messing tge timetine again

by Anonymousreply 330February 14, 2019 4:34 PM

[quote]  most celebrities have these contracts with a brand. They rarely post #ad

Per Federal Trade Commission regs influencers/celebs. et al must disclose that the post is an ad. The Kardashian and Victoria Beckham, Ellen and other have been warned in the past.

by Anonymousreply 331February 14, 2019 5:38 PM

They have been eating in the hotel. They had dinner with Timmy (or just her) at a resturant at the end of the hotel block. Dinner last night was round the corner from where the movie was shown in Soho. Exciting life in London

by Anonymousreply 332February 14, 2019 5:42 PM

R331 I meant most dont straight post to their IGs, they are just papped in the brands they rep (or wear them on a red carpet)

R332 timmy left London yesterday as per his IG story

by Anonymousreply 333February 14, 2019 5:52 PM

On Tuesday night they had dinner next to the hotel, maybe with Timmy. On Wednesday she was at a resturant close to where OTBOS was shown. Is that better?

by Anonymousreply 334February 14, 2019 5:56 PM

I’m waiting for an IG story where we see Armie smack her phone out of her hand. You’re with your husband....on the way to Valentine’s Day dinner....PUT THE DAMN THING DOWN.

by Anonymousreply 335February 14, 2019 6:03 PM

R335 You'll never see it, Armie doesn't care about her or what she does, he doesn't beg for her attention because this marriage is dead, she's just one of his employees, like @ekamaranos @nikiwonder and @ashtonramsey

by Anonymousreply 336February 14, 2019 7:23 PM

R335 She's behaving like the typical phone addict and it looks like Armie may not be as collaborative with her obcession to flaunt everything in IG. Look at the selfie she posted to show that over-structured black dress tgat accentuates her masculine features. She's all alone in front of a mirror on a staircase, away from the dinner table, snapping selfies for insta. And she posted that sad image on valentine's day of all days. Lol Poor Bakery princess, no one wanted to photograph her after all that time having hair and makeup done..

by Anonymousreply 337February 14, 2019 9:50 PM

I'a big Felicity fan and it annoys me that she made an appearance on Liz's insta.Liz used her for her thirst campaign and Felicity is far too nice to ask her not to post the pic.Also now her husband in her story.I hope they leave London soon and go back to phoney and shallow LA where they belong.

by Anonymousreply 338February 14, 2019 10:37 PM

“Eat more cupcakes,” says withered husk of a woman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339February 14, 2019 11:35 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340February 14, 2019 11:36 PM

How come we didn’t get valentine day’s love making videos? Liz is slacking !

by Anonymousreply 341February 15, 2019 12:55 AM

Armie broke his Instagram hiatus to pimp shirts and sunglasses but not to wish his wife a happy V-day? Ouch.

by Anonymousreply 342February 15, 2019 1:09 AM

R342 Yeah! And I thank God for that, i prefer to wait until tomorrow or later, but maybe Armie is finally waking up. He loves her, but he doesn't desire her, it's the begging of the end 'cause a relantionship without sex is a dead relantionship

by Anonymousreply 343February 15, 2019 1:24 AM

I think he was grateful for her then. A beautiful older woman marrying him. Over the course of time, I think he fell out of love and hence the passive aggression he sometimes exhibits under her comments. However, they are a team and she’s all he’s ever known. He can’t imagine starting over again with someone new and he probably didn’t sign a prenup. I believe she controls things and left to him, he’d rather she stays away from his work trips. But she invites herself everywhere and he’s stuck. For life!

by Anonymousreply 344February 15, 2019 3:17 AM

Somebody needs to watch Graham Norton and tell me what he said that horrified Liz and his publicist (as per her IG stories). I’m already cringing.

by Anonymousreply 345February 15, 2019 3:25 AM

R344 If love is over, then this marriage is a time bomb that will explode soon, he will leave her at the day he falls in love with someone else, Armie is not a child, if she pursues him on his travels to work is because he allows, he loves her, but the desire is over, sex is over, he's free to leave, but he won't because he doesn't want

by Anonymousreply 346February 15, 2019 3:43 AM

I used to think Armie was gay, but if he were, he would have gone crazy for Chalamet, that boy is cute and hot at the same time, Armie declared his love for him during the cmbyn tour, but I realized he was just sending the movie, he was lying

by Anonymousreply 347February 15, 2019 3:53 AM

R347 LOL, where did this come from all of a sudden

by Anonymousreply 348February 15, 2019 3:56 AM

R340 Her poor arms. Matchsticks. OMG.

by Anonymousreply 349February 15, 2019 12:15 PM

Am I crazy or they didn't post anything about Valentine's day?

by Anonymousreply 350February 15, 2019 2:13 PM

She Story'd everything.

by Anonymousreply 351February 15, 2019 2:31 PM

I just started following htem this year, did they have v-day posts last year? Please dont make me scroll through that women’s IG to find out for myself

by Anonymousreply 352February 15, 2019 2:49 PM

R352 yes they did

by Anonymousreply 353February 15, 2019 2:56 PM

Last year and the year before they both did mushy posts. They have always done them for V-day, birthdays, anniversaries, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day...which is why the omission was so glaring this year.

by Anonymousreply 354February 15, 2019 3:29 PM

A clip of Armie on "Lorraine"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355February 15, 2019 3:30 PM

He looks like he’s about to burst into tears

by Anonymousreply 356February 15, 2019 3:52 PM

[quote]She Story'd everything.

She story’d a bunch of random shots of London, food, shopping, shoes for her daughter, “Galentines,” Armie’s publicist, backstage at Graham Norton, and Armie listening to drill, whatever that is, in the car. Oh, and one shot from “lunch with my love” that shows, like, half of Armie’s hand. Of course, she also posted a shot of scones and called them “my loves.” So there’s that.

I’m not saying you can judge the health of a marriage by Instagram, just that the break in pattern is strange for them.

by Anonymousreply 357February 15, 2019 4:03 PM

R357 Tell me only one thing that is not weird about them?

by Anonymousreply 358February 15, 2019 4:18 PM

The funny thing about lunch with my love post, he is not sitting at the table, just grabbing a fry. The table also seems set for one, with a small wine and water bottle...

by Anonymousreply 359February 15, 2019 4:29 PM

Doubt Armie has no prenup. He's from a very rich family. His Great Grandfather was Occidental Petroleum which nets 1.3 Billion on 12 billion in sales. I'm sure the Hammer's are still vey big shareholders. They also have a museum in LA, The Hammer on Wilshire Blvd. Poor people don't have museums. Actors don't have museums, but Armie's family does.

by Anonymousreply 360February 15, 2019 4:35 PM

R360 didn't the family sell the museum because they couldn't maintain it? No doubt theyre still a very wealthy family but I don't think as much as people think, apparently much of it has been pissed away. Has he ever actually talked about prenup anywhere ?

by Anonymousreply 361February 15, 2019 4:38 PM

Liz was a passive aggressive attention seeker from day 1. If your wife is speaking in some unintelligible code that you have to break, maybe she just sucks at communicating and you deserve better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362February 15, 2019 4:46 PM

Armand Hammer used Occidental Petroleum's money, not his own money, to build the Hammer Museum. The endowment set up to take care of the museum could not afford to maintain it, so the gallery space was leased to UCLA to use for the university art museum.

Most of the Hammer fortune is gone.

by Anonymousreply 363February 15, 2019 4:51 PM

From a 1996 WaPo article which I'm sure has been posted on past threads.

[quote]Managing Hammer's money isn't the job his obituaries suggested. Instead of the "billions" assumed and reported in death notices, there was an estimated $40 million left, according to (Edward Jay) Epstein's book. As sole executor, Michael is responsible for the estate's principal charitable arm, the Armand Hammer Foundation, with its dwindling assets of $6.85 million, according to its 1995 tax filing, and the Armand Hammer Living Trust. The contents of the living trust are not open to public scrutiny, but Michael confirms that "one of the family trusts" owns 75 percent of the shares in Knoedler-Modarco SA, the American-Swiss parent company of both M. Knoedler & Co. and Hammer Galleries, two well-known New York art galleries, along with a related print publishing business.  As for the family legacy, the last-minute changes in Hammer's will continue to estrange family members. Michael's father and sister, who inherited only $250,000 each -- though they said they'd been promised millions -- sued the estate and settled with Michael for what is said to be slightly more than $1 million each. But Julian Hammer never spoke to his son again.

I'm sure over the years Michael has managed to build his wealth thanks to investments in art, and whatever shady dealings he has going on in the Caymans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364February 15, 2019 5:50 PM

Well obviously something's up (or down) if they had to kick Armie out of the house in Holmby Hills.

by Anonymousreply 365February 15, 2019 5:55 PM

Who said they kicked him out? Maybe they just wanted a bigger and fancier house.

by Anonymousreply 366February 15, 2019 5:56 PM

Repeat after me

No one moves from Holmby Hills to Hancock Park by choice

by Anonymousreply 367February 15, 2019 6:01 PM

Well, maybe if you had to work downtown.

But obviously he doesn't work downtown.

by Anonymousreply 368February 15, 2019 6:11 PM

This might just be a rental property they are looking to maybe remodel and flip

by Anonymousreply 369February 15, 2019 6:22 PM

You are seriously arguing that Armie is capable of doing home repairs and renovations with his own hands?

by Anonymousreply 370February 15, 2019 6:26 PM

R345 I think the supposed embellished story he told on Graham Norton may be the one of him not buying a Xmas present for the cupcakes princess in their 1st year as a married couple and then she started crying. Apparently she told him that she didnt want anything and he belirved her. To make things worse this was at her parents house and everyone else got presents. Then Armie asked another guest on tge show uf he'd made thr same mistake and he told Armie. " no, I'm not an idiot" lol

by Anonymousreply 371February 15, 2019 6:27 PM

^^^ anyway here goes the clip

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372February 15, 2019 6:33 PM

No you stupid fucker I don’t expect Armie to start swinging a hammer but they are good friends with Nate and Jeremiah who do that shit

by Anonymousreply 373February 15, 2019 6:35 PM

You do realize that in order to flip a house you have to do the work yourself in order for it to actually be profitable, right?

by Anonymousreply 374February 15, 2019 6:39 PM

And as for Berkus he put a five million dollar markup on this Hancock Park home which received his bland design services, so I kinda doubt he is doing home renovations for friends on the cheap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375February 15, 2019 6:45 PM

Doesn’t he have other real estate. Isn’t the youngest Kartrashians an owner of quite a bit of real estate. Just an investment? Where does the daughter go to school?

by Anonymousreply 376February 15, 2019 6:46 PM

R372 He’s either lying or he’s an even bigger idiot than I thought.

by Anonymousreply 377February 15, 2019 7:20 PM

Here’s his Valentine to little stick woman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378February 15, 2019 7:28 PM

[quote] He’s either lying or he’s an even bigger idiot than I thought.

Both could be true.

by Anonymousreply 379February 15, 2019 7:38 PM

R378 Sounds like someone had to sleep on the hotel room couch last night.

by Anonymousreply 380February 15, 2019 7:39 PM

What do y'all think of Armie's post? Seems to me they had some issues over the past few weeks but they (kind of) made up.

by Anonymousreply 381February 15, 2019 7:45 PM

I think someone pointed out to him what a douchebag he looked like for posting ads and not his usual V-day shoutout.

by Anonymousreply 382February 15, 2019 7:48 PM

Armie is problematic. I do not think he wrote that. The grammar is off. I honestly think this is a farce between them presented to the world. For some reason, he has chosen to stay in this marriage. Let’s wish him well. Meanwhile Liz is ugly!

by Anonymousreply 383February 15, 2019 7:53 PM

At least I don't need to change my name to Mickey Mouse as I promised, I don't believe in this shit, Armie is a liar, he apologized for insulting Stan Lee fans who posted a self with him, but in GQ recent interview he said he doesn't regret for insulting those people 'cause all of them are vain, Armie insulted them again. Elizabeth is disgusting in all sense, Armie will be the next Batman, that's why he poses as the straight husband who loves his trans pet wife more than himself. Armie is a ridiculous and coward gay in the closet

by Anonymousreply 384February 15, 2019 8:49 PM

Armie, dude, Valentine's Day was yesterday.

Seriously though. So fucking fake it hurts. I'm 100% convinced now that someone is actually following whatever's happening on social media and reacting accordingly.

by Anonymousreply 385February 15, 2019 9:01 PM

People are boringly predictable. It’s hilarious all the hate for his wife when it takes two to tango. She’s a typical Hollywood wife & him a typical Hollywood husband. So much hate for her because you ship him with his costar? Can you even hear yourselves?Crazies.

by Anonymousreply 386February 15, 2019 9:06 PM

You just know that Liz is pushing for the family to have their own reality show.

by Anonymousreply 387February 15, 2019 9:08 PM

R386 well I don't know about others but I don't ship Armie with any co star but that crazy thirty wife of his is a nuisance. She's so annoying! About the post, as Fernando Pessoa once wrote "love us alwsys forever, while it lasts".

by Anonymousreply 388February 15, 2019 9:19 PM

So what’s up with his weird tv appearances? He either has the flu or is in the depressive phase of manic depression.

by Anonymousreply 389February 15, 2019 10:21 PM

[quote]Armie will be the next Batman

Oh, my sides!!

by Anonymousreply 390February 15, 2019 10:37 PM

This Batman thing seems so bizarre. Just cause he was supposed to be Batman a decade ago doens't mean he is going to be Batman now that the position is open. He's expressed zero interest in it. There's no indication that WB wants him. Why are so many sites running stories saying he was in the running? It's like they just made up a bunch of nonsense and tried to act like it was real. Such a non-story.

by Anonymousreply 391February 15, 2019 10:55 PM

R386 Everytime I see Elizabeth, I want to vomit and it has nothing to do with Timmy, I don't ship him with Armie 'cause Timmy deserves a better person, an alive person, Armie is Liz's Ken doll, he's not a human being, only her accessory to match with her dress. I dream about the day I'll wake up and realize Timmy follows only 5 or 6 people in instagram, and Armie and his horrible wife are not among them

by Anonymousreply 392February 15, 2019 11:20 PM

R391 There's an interview with Armie in The Times today - link bellow - where they ask about batman again and he continues to show no interest. I don't think this is the behaviour of a guy looking for that ticket. Its a very good interview where he also says he doesn't exclude full frontal if done right. Luca, no trees next time!

Ahhh for Christ's sake. The Valentines post. Why why why do tge need an audience? Is the audience the only thing real?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393February 15, 2019 11:55 PM

[quote]he also says he doesn't exclude full frontal if done right.

Well, well, well. I guess people [italic]do[/italic] change. Liz will shit a brick.

[quote]Ahhh for Christ's sake. The Valentines post. Why why why do tge need an audience? Is the audience the only thing real?

Because an act needs an audience?

by Anonymousreply 394February 16, 2019 12:21 AM

R394 I think the CMBYN experience changed him. He must have experienced a level of intimacy on set that made him realised nudity wasn't such a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 395February 16, 2019 12:30 AM

Armie is probably just saying he'd consider doing full frontal now because he was stung by all the criticism that he was too much of a pussy to show dong in CMBYN. Meanwhile, Luca is already at his computer, writing just the scene to get Armie to take it off...

(That tumblr link is no good for people who don't have a tumblr, btw. You have to login to see it.)

by Anonymousreply 396February 16, 2019 12:31 AM

R395 Cmbyn didn't change Armie, he's exactly the same, he said all those beautiful things about how this movie changed him and how Timmy is important to him because he was selling the movie

by Anonymousreply 397February 16, 2019 12:43 AM

It’s like watching my grandparents kiss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398February 16, 2019 12:44 AM

R397 Yes, but I was only talking about him doing full-frontal, nothing else. I know he was selling a movie.

by Anonymousreply 399February 16, 2019 12:47 AM

R398 What, she was holding her Valentine’s Day smoochy post hostage until he posted his?

by Anonymousreply 400February 16, 2019 1:09 AM

R396 You have to create an account to see the full article in The Times. Shall I post it here?

The weird belated Valentines posts are so cringe worthy. What is the fucking point? Im a millennial but not a millennial. They're all sbout sharing on sm and not really about the actual moment? Oh Armie my darling... take the meds. Some comments are funny tho. Did the publicist take the photo and directed it?

What's that godawful outfit she was wearing backstage at GN? The traveling clown goes to the bbc. Awful

by Anonymousreply 401February 16, 2019 1:21 AM

Graham Norton is up on youtube in full...for now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402February 16, 2019 1:25 AM

The Times interview

The first thing you notice about Armie Hammer is his shoes. Massive things. Red suede trainers, each one as big, it seems, as a frogman’s flipper. “Size 15,” says the 32-year-old actor with a shrug when I point down, mouth agog. He is in a swish London hotel room, legs stretched out. It’s hard not to notice. He can usually buy trainers in stores, he says, but formal shoes have to be specially made.

Then he stands up. All the way up. He is 6ft 5in. In a film industry typically defined by tiny male producers and even tinier male stars, this is certainly unusual, perhaps even problematic. Hammer “arrived” in 2010 playing the bullish yet endearing Winklevoss twins in The Social Network before making some blockbusters (The Lone Ranger, The Man from U.N.C.L.E.), becoming a critical darling in last year’s awards season champion Call Me By Your Name, then nailing the supporting role of a billionaire industrialist in the satirical comedy Sorry to Bother You.

His height was indeed an issue in the early days, he admits, and often led to him walking along specially excavated set trenches, or the provision of boxes for diminutive co-stars. “There was a lot of that in The Lone Ranger,” he says. “Because Johnny [Depp, his co-star] isn’t very tall, and neither is Helena [Bonham Carter, the female lead]. But I think we’re now at the point where everyone knows that I’m tall, so it’s just become, ‘F*** it! You’re the tall guy. And that’s just fine.’ ”

Hammer’s height is cleverly deployed in his new film, On the Basis of Sex. He plays Martin Ginsburg, the husband of the US Supreme Court trailblazer Ruth Bader Ginsburg (Felicity Jones), in a biopic that’s directed by Mimi Leder and describes Ruth’s crusading journey in public and private terms. As such, Martin, a successful tax attorney, is also depicted (truthfully, it transpires) as a domestic god, a keen cook, a devoted hands-on parent and, crucially, fully supportive of his wife’s ambitions.

Hammer’s scenes with Jones, who is a modest 5ft 3in, carry a deliberate aesthetic charge. He often towers over her, like a giant. When they hug, her head is cranked right back, yoga style, just to catch his gaze. And yet in this disparate mismatch there is poetry as they become the physical embodiment of Ginsburg’s feminist message — equality in difference.

Hammer loves the size difference in the film. He says that it looks “cool” on screen, and adds: “Props to Mimi for not trying to work against it.” He says, based on his research, that Martin, who died in 2010, appears to have been quite the charmer. “He was an incredible intellect and a great chef,” Hammer says. “But it also seemed like if you went to a dinner party in Washington DC and you were put next to Marty Ginsburg, then you won the lottery.”

In the film Hammer runs the character gamut with Ginsburg. There’s a cancer battle, some marital tension (Ruth resents the ease with which Martin operates within the male-dominated workplace) and difficulties with a rebellious daughter. The film was initially earmarked as a serious awards season contender, but after some brief early buzz it fizzled into nothing.

Hammer, however, is not bothered. He seems positively delighted, in fact, that he has avoided this year’s endless trawl of red carpets and bunfights. And why? Because last year’s experience on the Call Me By Your Name bandwagon was, he says, “brutal”. That film, in which he played Oliver, a breezy literature student who enjoys a brief summer fling with the young, naive Elio (Timothée Chalamet), was premiered to rapturous reviews at the Sundance Film Festival in January 2017. Film-maker and cast subsequently spent 14 months on the promotional trail, bouncing from festival to festival, talk show to talk show, to secure a prominent place in the Oscar race of 2018. Clearly, it made an impression on Hammer. “It was crazy, it was exhausting, and I’d be happy if I never did a campaign like that again,” he says. Tbc

by Anonymousreply 403February 16, 2019 1:36 AM

^^ continuing

“It was crazy, it was exhausting, and I’d be happy if I never did a campaign like that again,” he says. “By the time you finally get to the Academy Awards, which should be this amazing pinnacle of your year as an actor, you’re just over it. You’ve lost interest in the whole dog and pony show months ago.”

by Anonymousreply 404February 16, 2019 1:39 AM

^^ continuing

“It was crazy, it was exhausting, and I’d be happy if I never did a campaign like that again,” he says. “By the time you finally get to the Academy Awards, which should be this amazing pinnacle of your year as an actor, you’re just over it. You’ve lost interest in the whole dog and pony show months ago.”

by Anonymousreply 405February 16, 2019 1:39 AM

^^ continuing - hit post by mistake @ R404 He then notes, with some frustration, that this same awards season overkill was the brainchild of the disgraced mogul Harvey Weinstein. “Harvey invented these really long campaigns,” he says. “Where it’s, like, ‘We’re going to send you to this city to do a screening where there are seven people who might vote for you!’ If we really want Harvey out of the business, why are we still participating in this thing?”

Hammer’s solution would be to limit awards season campaigning for every film to “two or three months, and nothing else. Whatever movie wins after that does so not because someone had the longest campaign, or broke some rules and invited voters to private dinners. It’s because the movies stood on their own two feet.”

Despite the heavy-duty slog, he still loves Call Me By Your Name, and rumours of a sequel abound. “There’s not a script,” he says. “It’s been kicked around, and people seem to be excited by it. I’d be thrilled to work with that team again.” I’ve read that there was a strict policy on set of no full-frontal nudity and I wonder if it’s something about which he feels strongly. “How many times have you seen male actors get naked in something and then that’s all people talk about?” he says. “It really breaks that fourth wall. There are definitely times when I think it’s valid, and I’m not saying that I would never do it. I just think that it has to be done properly.”

Hammer reveals that on Call Me By Your Name they hired a choreographer to design the standout mid-movie dance routine (when Oliver lets go in an open-air disco), but in the end the steps were too polished, so he just went with something more earthy (hands in the air, clicky fingers, hopping). He’s happy with his career now, as a character actor playing complex and curious roles. And he’s relieved that his Batman blockbuster collapsed. Yes, Hammer was scheduled to be Batman for George “Mad Max” Miller in 2007. He had the suit, the muscles, everything. Then the project fell through (“It was a confluence of a bunch of things, including the writers’ strike and a tax issue”).

That was supposed to be his big break. The son of a successful businessman from a family of successful businessmen (his great-grandfather was the oil tycoon Armand Hammer), Hammer bucked the family trend by abandoning school at 16, determined to pursue an acting career. He was born in California and brought up in Texas, the Cayman Islands (his father fell in love with the Caribbean, so they moved there for five years — as you do) and Los Angeles, from where he made his big decision. “I had done plays and acting classes, and I knew what I wanted to do, and didn’t want to spend another year and a half in school,” he says.

Work came slowly and included a bit part in TV’s Arrested Development at 19 and a recurring role in Gossip Girl four years later. “I didn’t get into the business to do Gossip Girl, but it was a necessary step,” he says. When Miller came calling with Batman it seemed like the ultimate career goal, but in retrospect Hammer is not so sure. He has done blockbusters since then, including Mirror Mirror, The Lone Ranger and The Man from U.N.C.L.E., and they don’t, it seems, suit him. “I was disheartened by the stakes, because they’re just too high,” he says. “If your movie doesn’t make a billion dollars, then it’s a disastrous failure. And I didn’t like that feeling. I didn’t like caring that much about the money.”

Instead Hammer followed his winning turn in The Social Network with a series of intriguing character roles in curious, left-field dramas, including Nocturnal Animals, Hotel Mumbai and Ben Wheatley’s warehouse shootout, Free Fire. Hammer’s trademark, if he has one, is a certain suave insouciance. In person he is impossibly suave and indecently handsome (the jaw, the baritone, the twinkly blue eyes). I ask if his friends would call him charming, and he says, reluctantly, that he can be. I wonder if his comfortable blue-blood background created tension or animosity in a profession built on waiters’

by Anonymousreply 406February 16, 2019 1:45 AM

^^ continuing

Instead Hammer followed his winning turn in The Social Network with a series of intriguing character roles in curious, left-field dramas, including Nocturnal Animals, Hotel Mumbai and Ben Wheatley’s warehouse shootout, Free Fire. Hammer’s trademark, if he has one, is a certain suave insouciance. In person he is impossibly suave and indecently handsome (the jaw, the baritone, the twinkly blue eyes). I ask if his friends would call him charming, and he says, reluctantly, that he can be. I wonder if his comfortable blue-blood background created tension or animosity in a profession built on waiters’ sweat and tiny flea-bitten apartments. “I dunno — probably,” he says. “But that’s not really anything I give credence too. And it doesn’t have anything to do with how I live my life now.”

Hammer is married to the TV host Elizabeth Chambers, with whom he has two children. They live between Los Angeles and San Antonio, Texas, where Chambers is from and where Hammer, among other things, likes to shoot guns. He doesn’t like it enough, he says, to object to gun control. “Shooting can be fun,” he says. “You go to a shooting range. You shoot clays. You shoot targets. That can be fun. But is it so fun that I would like to do that at the expense of a mother not getting her child back from school? No.”

He’s next up in what is perhaps the ultimate suave Hammer role, that of Maxim de Winter in a remake of Rebecca for his Free Fire director, Wheatley. He says that he is obviously daunted by the legacy of Laurence Olivier (from Hitchcock’s version), but is going to leave everything about the film in Wheatley’s capable hands. And beyond that? More character roles (he’s playing Gal Gadot’s husband in Kenneth Branagh’s Death on the Nile remake), and not a superhero blockbuster in sight. Does he find himself thinking: “If only Batman had happened. I’d be huge!” “I have no regrets,” he says, sitting there calmly, the very definition of huge. “Right now I continue to do what I get to do. And as long as that happens, I’m happy.”

DONE

by Anonymousreply 407February 16, 2019 1:48 AM

Just like Armie just only discovered who Oliver North was last year, he's showing he has no desire for historical context. Harvey Weinstein didn't invent rigorous awards campaigns. John Lithgow grew disillusioned with the whole process when he was up for Terms of Endearment.

by Anonymousreply 408February 16, 2019 1:53 AM

Hmmm, so he hated the CMBYN campaign? interesting to know

by Anonymousreply 409February 16, 2019 1:59 AM

[quote]Armie, dude, Valentine's Day was yesterday.

And if you think about when he posted that, it was late evening London time. So he was basically two days late. It just feels so disingenuous...like fine, here’s your fucking Valentine post, are you happy now?

And then she replied, because she couldn’t just lean over and tell him.

by Anonymousreply 410February 16, 2019 2:01 AM

[quote]Did the publicist take the photo and directed it?

I’d bet she did, because it looks like it was taken at tea and Elizabeth’s IG stories included a shot of them at tea with the publicist (and others). Nothing says romance like an entourage.

by Anonymousreply 411February 16, 2019 2:07 AM

I only read up until-“he dropped out of school at 16. Sadly it shows. He has a case of sour grapes and zero self reflection. He’ll continue to get roles of “that waspy white dude” Hard pass.

by Anonymousreply 412February 16, 2019 2:12 AM

Yes it’s obvious his lack of adequate formal education. He isn’t emotionally intelligent and lacks self awareness. He also feels a bit inferior and that was why he married so early. A shrink would have a field day with sorting the issues going on in his mind. However, he’s a handsome rich white boy; so he’ll be fine

by Anonymousreply 413February 16, 2019 2:16 AM

The fact that he was over the cmbyn campaign isnt news, he has mentioned it several times before. Don’t forget he also had a meltdown when he wasnt nominated and only continued to do some press to be there for Tim (aka the tracksuit phase)

by Anonymousreply 414February 16, 2019 2:22 AM

That article is a complete and total puff piece.

by Anonymousreply 415February 16, 2019 2:27 AM

Armie was fairly charming on Graham Norton.

I love Timmy and Armie irritates me a lot of the time, but he's definitely a better talk show guest than Timmy. Timmy will learn tho. He's incredibly charming in one-on -one meetings, just has to learn to how to be less awkward in front of a TV audience.

by Anonymousreply 416February 16, 2019 2:52 AM

[quote]. I wonder if his comfortable blue-blood background created tension or animosity in a profession built on waiters’ sweat and tiny flea-bitten apartments. “I dunno — probably,” he says. “But that’s not really anything I give credence too. And it doesn’t have anything to do with how I live my life now.”

His response should have been, "I wouldn't know." Probably? No one in the industry is jealous or begrudging you your career because you came from a wealthy family. It hasn't been an issue for Julia Louis-Dreyfuss, Balthazar Getty, Rooney and Kate Mara, and Nick Kroll.

by Anonymousreply 417February 16, 2019 3:21 AM

Thanks for posting. Interesting read. It's funny how we all see stuff differently. Definitely don't see how that article paints him as emotionally dumb, lacking self awarness or self reflection. Tough crowd, but to each their own. I also found this a lot better than some of the other press stuff these past few months.

I am liking his career trajectory and hope he continues on the same trend, although I admit that I am not too excited for DOTN and Rebecca

by Anonymousreply 418February 16, 2019 3:26 AM

I guess there are still frauen in here if you women are still talking about his love life....le sigh.

by Anonymousreply 419February 16, 2019 7:33 AM

She’s almost as bald as Graham Norton

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420February 16, 2019 8:52 AM

R420 Armie fancies himself as a left of center type of guy yet his embarassing wife couldn't be more tacky cliché. I bet she git a few glances wearing that ensamble in London in February on Valentines day. Shr looks utterly ridiculous, like out of touristy restaurant waiter in sevilla. All that's missing is Aemie barechested dancing flamengo cnbyn style and Graham doing his stand ip comedy section at their expense.

Armie Armie Armie si much squandered hotness.

by Anonymousreply 421February 16, 2019 9:54 AM

Thank you for posting the Times interview, R401.

As far as the CMBYN awards campaign goes, one of those Vulture articles about the Oscar race last year talked to some anonymous newer Academy members who expressed dismay over how long CMBYN's campaign had been going on and how hard its actors were being worked on it (at least one of the interviewees said the relentless flogging of CMBYN had turned them off the film). I got the feeling some of them were putting themselves in Timothee and Armie's shoes and were afraid of a campaign like that becoming more common. So even among long awards campaigns, SPC's pushing of CMBYN seems to have been regarded as exceptional within the industry.

R419, NONE of the actor threads on DL stick only to the actor's professional activities, and the majority of them are populated by men. No one is forcing you to read it.

by Anonymousreply 422February 16, 2019 11:48 AM

Sony Pictures pretty much had a 14 month campaign for CMBYN. Most actors would not have gone along with that but Timothee was a nobody and Armie was Armie.

by Anonymousreply 423February 16, 2019 12:03 PM

[quote]His response should have been, "I wouldn't know." Probably? No one in the industry is jealous or begrudging you your career because you came from a wealthy family. It hasn't been an issue for Julia Louis-Dreyfuss, Balthazar Getty, Rooney and Kate Mara, and Nick Kroll.

Armie needs to fire his publicist, yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 424February 16, 2019 12:32 PM

No publicist will change him, Armie is just an asshat.

by Anonymousreply 425February 16, 2019 1:42 PM

R425 That’s true. She probably rakes it in just from the hours she spends doing damage control.

by Anonymousreply 426February 16, 2019 4:50 PM

R422 These threads are hardly populated by men, hon.

by Anonymousreply 427February 16, 2019 6:04 PM

Little stick woman is matchmaking again

Why would anyone trust her matchmaking skills, the best she could do was a gay husband who doesn’t even buy her anything for Christmas

by Anonymousreply 428February 16, 2019 9:39 PM

[quote]These threads are hardly populated by men, hon.

And I didn't claim they were, 'hon'. I said that none of the threads for actors on DL solely discuss the actors' professional lives, and most of those threads have as their posters DL's main demographic, gay men, so it's not merely a trait of frauen to talk about the actors' personal shit. Armie and TC are not the only actors with their own threads here.

DL is a fucking gossip board, talking about personal lives is what we do. There's no reason to impose a standard on Armie's thread that doesn't exist for other actor threads here. If you want a thread where no word is ever spoken about Armie's family members, you're in the wrong place, so unclench.

by Anonymousreply 429February 17, 2019 12:50 AM

Haven’t seen OTBOS but I watched the trailer and some clips. Am I the only one who thinks that his portrayal of Marty comes off as completely gay? Not that I believe that was the case in real life, you understand. It’s just how Armie plays him.

by Anonymousreply 430February 17, 2019 3:16 PM

R429 You don’t get it, DL is a gossip site mainly for gay men. Are you a male? No. Are these threads commented by males? No. All these threads are the same mantra and why? Because the people writing in these threads are mostly women without a sense of humour with pathological problems. These threads, how they are, don’t have a point to exist on DL.

by Anonymousreply 431February 17, 2019 5:10 PM

R431 a concept: a penis is not some magical thing that endows the owner with an amazing sense of humor. You must not hang around a lot of gay men if you think they cant be sad or obsessive.

by Anonymousreply 432February 17, 2019 5:31 PM

R432 I actually hang around a lot of people, but these threads speak for themselves. Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 433February 17, 2019 5:33 PM

R433, is there some reason you can’t hit the ignore button? Do explain.

by Anonymousreply 434February 17, 2019 10:06 PM

R434 I like how his whole point was disregarded. These threads overrun by straight obssessed females dont belong on a site for gay males.

by Anonymousreply 435February 18, 2019 10:53 AM

They come here because it is easier than setting up a tumblr page, which is where they belong. But then I don't understand constantly stalking a celebrity or keeping close track of his location and family/friends as if they were your own. Creepy. Nanny behavior, but without an actual child.

I like a bit of gossip, but some people go overboard.

by Anonymousreply 436February 18, 2019 11:51 AM

When is Armie supposed to start filming the Gary Oldman movie? Isn’t it already underway?

by Anonymousreply 437February 18, 2019 2:13 PM

He must be away, since Nikiwonder is sleeping over and playing father to the kids

by Anonymousreply 438February 18, 2019 4:34 PM

She posted a story of him yesterday looking ready to fellate an ice cream cone, so if he’s away he must have just left.

by Anonymousreply 439February 18, 2019 5:03 PM

He’s in LA, his trainer just storied about him. Nick is like Armie’s brother so that’s why he is always around.

by Anonymousreply 440February 18, 2019 5:28 PM

Nick is like a free babysitter so that's why he's always around.

by Anonymousreply 441February 18, 2019 5:30 PM

Nikiwonder is either being paid a shitload of cash for being their on-call nanny, or there’s more in it for him than we’re supposed to think.

by Anonymousreply 442February 18, 2019 5:36 PM

Do some of you not have close friends. Armie and nick have known each other their whole life. He’s like those kids uncle, maybe he just loves spending time with them. By the way the nanny is women she comments on Elizabeth’s post all the time

by Anonymousreply 443February 18, 2019 5:43 PM

R443 EXACTLY. I know there's some weird presumption that the males and females can't be friends without weird shit going on but if you're not a weirdo you grow out of this way of thought in your mid to late 20s. They're literally life long friends and while I'm sure he does things for them that he does get paid for he's also just a friend/good uncle type person who loves those kids AND is also friends with Liz too of course.

by Anonymousreply 444February 18, 2019 5:47 PM

R436 Wrong, these women already have their tumblr blogs, but they like to pollute everything they touch. It’s not right.

by Anonymousreply 445February 18, 2019 5:54 PM

It was a joke, idiots.

by Anonymousreply 446February 18, 2019 6:06 PM

His trainer Farhoudi is such a thirsty creep.

by Anonymousreply 447February 18, 2019 6:09 PM

What's the nanny's ig?

by Anonymousreply 448February 18, 2019 6:12 PM

Her ig is private and I don’t know if she’s the nanny but the way she talks seems like she might be and Elizabeth thanked her once for getting Harper a necklace set.

by Anonymousreply 449February 18, 2019 6:25 PM

Is this a legit source? Armie in final talks for Batman?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450February 18, 2019 11:07 PM

Considering the person who wrote the article is under the impression that Steven Soderbergh directed The Social Network,

No.

by Anonymousreply 451February 18, 2019 11:16 PM

This Armie and batman stuff is old news. Everyone knows he was considered way back when and now they're looking for a new one, and his name has popped up due to his increase in popularity and him getting jacked at the gym. Armie was asked not too long ago about the possibility and he said he wasn't interested. Not that I'm 100% believing that, he lies all the time (especially about things he actually wants like his campaign against the oscars), so maybe that is what he's getting buff for. That article is all speculation though and I doubt the actually breaking of the news.

by Anonymousreply 452February 18, 2019 11:24 PM

That source says Armie is in final talks not that it's a done deal. He has not shown particular interest in superhero frsnchises but he could be bluffing. Three recent events lead me to think there could be something going on: 1) His disappearing act from social media (avoid getting in touble!), 2) the interesting / cagey answer at tiff when the collider guy asked him about his favourite superhero ("I can't think of one", dude that's weird) and all the comings and goings to the gym.

Im not sure Im mentally prepared to see BatCookies!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453February 18, 2019 11:49 PM

^^ Sundance

by Anonymousreply 454February 18, 2019 11:51 PM

R451 the guy who got the scoop got that right (David Fincher) . I suspect it may be true.

by Anonymousreply 455February 18, 2019 11:58 PM

Jesus he has three projects lined up consecutively, he would not be getting in shape for Batman now you dumbass,

Armie will never be cast as a superhero after offending half of Hollywood with his Stan Lee tweet.

by Anonymousreply 456February 19, 2019 12:05 AM

He’d also have to do some serious backpedaling after his song and dance about how he doesn’t want to make blockbusters and it’s all about the art.

by Anonymousreply 457February 19, 2019 12:06 AM

He is more DC than Marvel.

by Anonymousreply 458February 19, 2019 12:08 AM

Armie has repeatedly proven himself unsuitable for major studio tentpoles, he is too undisciplined to handle the press, he thrives on creating unnecessary drama as long as it brings attention to himself, and he’s unrepentant about any mistakes he’s made. He will not get a big movie role. Character roles are it for him.

by Anonymousreply 459February 19, 2019 12:12 AM

Not happening per TheWrap

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460February 19, 2019 12:14 AM

R459 LOL savage! Armie is definitely whiny and too steeped in privilege to realize how privileged he actually is. I dont even dislike him, but ya he wouldnt suit Batman at all.

by Anonymousreply 461February 19, 2019 12:17 AM

The guy who denied it is unreliable though.

by Anonymousreply 462February 19, 2019 12:22 AM

ROFL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463February 19, 2019 12:27 AM

Forbes writer says it’s false

Armie probably planted the rumor himself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464February 19, 2019 12:29 AM

lol some guy on twitter was like what will Armie do as Batman, use rope bondage on the villains? It seems like his bondage kink is known even outside the fandom.

by Anonymousreply 465February 19, 2019 12:34 AM

I still don't see how this story has gotten so much traction. I could almost understand if he expressed interest in it in the recent past. But he's done nothing of the sort.

by Anonymousreply 466February 19, 2019 12:42 AM

Why the hell is he training so much though? He looked hella buff on Graham Norton. Rebecca and Death on the Nile don't look like the kind of projects where he needs to be buff. It would make sense if it's for the Batman casting.

by Anonymousreply 467February 19, 2019 1:46 AM

R467 Hasn't he always worked out a lot though? In any case, I don't see why he would be bulking up for casting for Batman. Way too early and it's nowhere near off the ground and surely casting agents or whatever don't need to see proof that one can get ripped this early in the game. They should already know that any skinny runt can get in shape with the right training etc. Look at all those men in marvel movies as proof.

Still think this is a non story. It just doesn't make sense imo.

by Anonymousreply 468February 19, 2019 1:55 AM

I don’t think he’s ever looked this buff. I’m not sure how the casting process for cbm works but it seems that the casting for Batman will begin soon. I just find it odd that he’s all of a sudden in the gym nonstop for no apparent reason. I guess we’ll know soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 469February 19, 2019 2:02 AM

That is not a great look when Forbes and The Wrap each make specific statements that you are NOT in the running for role. That is why you and your PR keep your traps shut, even in private. People generally don't get cast by public force. And, I don't see it working on this particular director.

Besides, people still did not forget the Stan Lee messiness.

by Anonymousreply 470February 19, 2019 2:03 AM

He needs to star in a reboot of some formulaic sitcom like The Courtship of Eddie's Father, where he can play a sensitive role and laugh and cry at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 471February 19, 2019 2:07 AM

I am sure Disney still remembers The Lone Ranger and Warner Brothers, The Man from UNCLE bombs. If he had gotten an Oscar nomination or won a major award, then maybe.

by Anonymousreply 472February 19, 2019 2:10 AM

He would make a great Batman

by Anonymousreply 473February 19, 2019 2:11 AM

If there were even a sliver of possibility that he was up for Batman, why would he have said what he said at R406?

by Anonymousreply 474February 19, 2019 2:18 AM

Justin Kroll of Variety confirms its is false

How embarrassing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475February 19, 2019 2:23 AM

Aren't Pattinson and Armie the same age? I would prefer Armie. And fucking Joaquin Phoenix is a 45 year old Joker

by Anonymousreply 476February 19, 2019 2:24 AM

Why is it embarrassing. There are rumors all the time about these super hero roles

by Anonymousreply 477February 19, 2019 2:25 AM

Way to be a drama queen, there's nothing embarrassing about some journos denying rumor. It's their job.

by Anonymousreply 478February 19, 2019 2:28 AM

I would prefer Armie skip the Batman dance. He has a full dance card of some very interesting roles.

by Anonymousreply 479February 19, 2019 2:33 AM

[quote]Why the hell is he training so much though?

What’s his role in the Gary Oldman movie? Maybe he needs to get ripped for that.

by Anonymousreply 480February 19, 2019 2:34 AM

While Batman per se isn't an interesting role it could open a lot of doors for him.

by Anonymousreply 481February 19, 2019 2:48 AM

I love watching him train. He just needs to do it shirtless

by Anonymousreply 482February 19, 2019 2:51 AM

Shibari coming back to haunt him lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483February 19, 2019 3:01 AM

You really think this thirsty bitch would turn down Batman? He may play coy, but almost every actor would die to get a huge role like that.

by Anonymousreply 484February 19, 2019 3:01 AM

Just here for Armie wearing turtlenecks

by Anonymousreply 485February 19, 2019 3:04 AM

Hope not. Carrey a movie on his shoulders? Nah. He’s good for supporting roles.

by Anonymousreply 486February 19, 2019 3:21 AM

He'd be a sexy Batman and you all know it, with that voice and that body. He also has enough blue blood to be a convincing Bruce Wayne, poster boy for the petulant and privileged.

by Anonymousreply 487February 19, 2019 3:24 AM

Agreed he would make a fucking sexy Batman but the Batman fandom is fickle. Whoever gets the role will have to erase the badness of Affleck

by Anonymousreply 488February 19, 2019 3:30 AM

I'm thorn about the idea of Armie as Batman. On one hand I get a kick out if seing one of our (honorary) gay boys playing Batman and he definitely looks the part 1000%. On the other, I like the direction his career is going as a character actor and I really don't want turd Batman coockies. Duh!

Didn't Jason Mamoa deny several times he wasnt playing Aquaman? You never know

I think Armie is getting ripped for the role in Dreamland with Gary Oldman where he plays a badboy. Im hoping this guy likes to take his shirt off!

by Anonymousreply 489February 19, 2019 7:01 AM

The thing with Mamoa is that he did not have several reliable industry sites come out and flatly say he was not Aquaman. In fact, quite the opposite. This sounds like something Warmer Brothers unofficially confirmed when asked.

I wouldn't select him for the foot in mouth disease alone.

by Anonymousreply 490February 19, 2019 11:12 AM

Yikes, I'm a fan of Armie, but do some of you reeeally believe he's a strong enough actor to carry a leading role especially as big as Batman? He's not talented enough, and on top of that he would never make it through a press tour without some scandals or shoving his foot down his throat. For the bat cookies, as R453 said, and the "husband this"/ husband that" instagrams alone it would be torture.

by Anonymousreply 491February 19, 2019 11:23 AM

I agree his career is going in a great direction and doesn't need the to step into the bad vibe of Batman now that Affleck has screwed it up for whoever comes next. The person will have to live down the expectations of the last true great Batman of Bale just like Ledger was the greatest Joker. Good luck with that Joaquin. Armie is doing interesting roles and working with a great caliber of directors and fellow actors.

by Anonymousreply 492February 19, 2019 11:29 AM

R491. It's a comicbook movie. You don't need to be DDL to pull off a comic book character. He's definitely a strong enough actor to do the role. But again, htis all seems pointless. He's flat out said in the past that no studio is calling him to headline a major superhero film, he said he hasn't seen a SH film lately that made him want to be in one, and he has expressed zero interest, hints, or inklings that he wants to be in one. How on Earth did this story blow up like this?

by Anonymousreply 493February 19, 2019 11:42 AM

R493 Right? I repeat, he would not have just last week made those comments about blockbusters in an interview. Even Armie isn’t that dumb.

by Anonymousreply 494February 19, 2019 12:02 PM

"Even Armie isn't that dumb" listen, let's not underestimate him lol. In all seriousness though, I ultimately agree that it just doesn't add up. Although even if he were interested, one would hope that, out of respect, the Stan Lee comments he made would hold him back. I know Batman isn't Marvel, but he seriously pissed off superhero movie fans, and I don't know that he'd want to face the backlash if he chose to partake in the role- from both fans, and fellow actors. That's one thing no one really talked about at the time, fans of course were going in on him, but imagine the reaction his fellow Hollywood actors had when they saw his highly publicized comments.

by Anonymousreply 495February 19, 2019 12:09 PM

I wonder if Mrs will post videos from driving does Wilshire or Third like she does now in Beverly.

by Anonymousreply 496February 19, 2019 12:18 PM

I think you all are blowing the marvel stan lee thing out of proportion. There weren't that many Marvel stars who posted a pic of themselves with Lee after he died. They aren't going to care that much. I can see fans golding a grudge but actors holding one over a dumb selfie tweet would be stupid.

And like Hammer, no Marvel actor is a big enough star anyway to be making waves over an actor getting a role cause of selfie criticism. They would look foolish. But thankfully we don't have to worry. Hammer ain't interested and thankbgod for that. I too like what hebis doing and don't want to see him in a SH film.

by Anonymousreply 497February 19, 2019 12:25 PM

He can say he is not interested because the studios are not interested in him. Regardless, this looks embarrassing to say he was in FINAL talks when nothing of the sort happened. He needs to talk to ir fire whoever leaked this.

by Anonymousreply 498February 19, 2019 1:33 PM

Tee hee

by Anonymousreply 499February 19, 2019 1:37 PM

[quote]He needs to talk to ir fire whoever leaked this.

I don't believe it came from Armie's team. Plenty entertainment sites, especially comic book ones, blatantly lie for clicks and to act like they are in the know. Armie is an obvious choice to speculate on seeing as he once had the role so they go from there.

by Anonymousreply 500February 19, 2019 3:35 PM

He cane out and denied it. Talk about shitty journalism. Stevie Wonder could have seen all the signs at how none of this matched up. The most basic of research could have stopped this nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 501February 19, 2019 3:43 PM

The person who posted the original Batman rumor has been going on spiels these past couple of weeks about how he values his credibility and he's been talking a lot about how the scoop business works. For him to write something that is false is pretty infuriating.

by Anonymousreply 502February 19, 2019 4:14 PM

The sad thing is I don't think anyone sat down and drafted up a rumor, I think someone on social media probably posted "Armie Hammer for Batman!" or "Armie would make a good Batman." and it spawned from there.

by Anonymousreply 503February 19, 2019 5:29 PM

R503 Exactly. It was probably like that old game of telephone where it starts one way and morphs into something completely different.

by Anonymousreply 504February 19, 2019 5:34 PM

Some website had a poll and Armie was overwhelming the favorite and I think it ran from there

by Anonymousreply 505February 19, 2019 6:44 PM

These fansites make up casting stuff all the time just to get pagehits.

by Anonymousreply 506February 19, 2019 6:45 PM

Armie is the bookies favourite and the comic books geeks like the idea. He didn't really deny yesterday's rumour, did he? Those quotes are lifted from a OTBOS promo interview for UK & Ireland filmed last week. He'd have to be crazy to say otherwise whilst promoting another film.

by Anonymousreply 507February 19, 2019 8:12 PM

For R507.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508February 19, 2019 8:20 PM

507. to R508 Armie made those comments last week in London. Watch the video linked. It means very little. Mamia even asked a guy to punch him in the face because he was lot lying about nit being aquaman. Armie is still in the run.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509February 19, 2019 10:07 PM

I move that we from here-on refer to Mrs Hammer as "Hammer Horror". Aye?

by Anonymousreply 510February 19, 2019 10:10 PM

R510 Actually I was thinking she should be called his traveling circus wife, as a poster said above, in the same way that Matt Damon’s wife must be referred to as his rabbit-faced wife.

by Anonymousreply 511February 19, 2019 10:12 PM

I'm good with either but Hammer Horror has that zesty element of fun, you know, R511?

by Anonymousreply 512February 19, 2019 10:14 PM

But did reliable trades ever come out and say that Moama was not Aquaman? The trades are not using Hammer's words, but their own info that he is not in talks for the role. Big difference.

by Anonymousreply 513February 20, 2019 12:48 AM

In the days before Tom Holland was announced as Spider-Man reliable trades reported that Asa Butterfield had been cast. For a good day or two that was the word. Then when Holland was announced sites backtracked with "Asa's no longer in the running."

On the other hand Ezra Miller repeatedly denied that he was in Fantastic Beasts, telling an interviewer not to believe everything they read. I don't t believe anything until the studio releases the info.

This is Armie and the Green Lantern rumors all over again. Except Armie as Green Lantern seemed plausible.

by Anonymousreply 514February 20, 2019 1:49 AM

R514 Didn't know that about Spiderman. Poor Asa. Holland apparently found out from instagram so I can imagine they didn't tell him anything either.

by Anonymousreply 515February 20, 2019 1:55 AM

R515 Eh, I think Asa's going to have a far better career than be stuck with Marvel for years and years. I mean, the guy has worked with Scorsese and Burton at this age. Among the youngest generation of male actors, I would probably rank him right behind Timmy, Hedges and maaaybe Elgort (just for the GG nom but frankly , he's a minimally talented nepotism potato) in terms of critical acclaim.

Hammer might have the patrician looks but he just doesnt have that certain edge to become Batman.

by Anonymousreply 516February 20, 2019 2:02 AM

How about Hammerhoid for the wife? She's about as interesting as an anal vein.

by Anonymousreply 517February 20, 2019 2:14 AM

R516 Holland is a great actor too and thanks to Sony and Marvel he's now financially set. I feel like his talent is severly underappreciated just because he's playing a superhero so it's easy to write him off for whatever reason, which is nonsense. The guy is charismatic, effortlessly funny, can dance. And now has the best connections in the business by far. Downey is already getting him work. Honestly, out of all young male actors he's the one with the most leading star potential.

by Anonymousreply 518February 20, 2019 2:16 AM

Not to be a total 12 year old, but my vote is for Elizabitch Hammerhoid.

by Anonymousreply 519February 20, 2019 2:18 AM

The hemorrhoid reference is classy and fitting because ECH, much like hemorrhoids, is obnoxious, tricky to get rid of, and gross.

by Anonymousreply 520February 20, 2019 2:20 AM

R518 He is so short and plain, if he hadnt been white no one would have bought him for a leading man.

I wish Armie did something truly interesting, so that people in this thread would stop talking about his wife. Alas, both he and his wife are boring AF

by Anonymousreply 521February 20, 2019 2:29 AM

R510 The Chamber of Secrets

by Anonymousreply 522February 20, 2019 4:06 AM

[quote]Holland is a great actor too and thanks to Sony and Marvel he's now financially set. I feel like his talent is severly underappreciated just because he's playing a superhero so it's easy to write him off for whatever reason,

I was pulling for him for Spider-Man because he impressed me in "The Impossible". He was only 15 when it was filmed and he had to carry many emotionally charged scenes. Maybe one day he'll work with the director J.A Bayona again when he's clear from Marvel duties. Tom did stand-in work for J.A's film "A Monster Calls" and J.A used Tom's family as his focus group when he completed his first cut of "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom".

Gary Oldman is currently filming "The Courier" now "Dreamland" isn't shooting anytime soon. Ben Wheatley is filming something now and it looks like a period piece. Ben Wheatley posted a picture from a period piece set so assumed it was pre-production for Rebecca but Lily James is currently doing a play that runs until May, so unless she bows out the play "Rebecca" isn't close to shooting.

by Anonymousreply 523February 20, 2019 5:39 AM

Apparently Armie will start shooting Dreamland in March. Rebecca starts shooting in May.

by Anonymousreply 524February 20, 2019 12:00 PM

Where is Rebecca shooting?

by Anonymousreply 525February 20, 2019 12:16 PM

R510 here. I move we refer to her from here on forth as The Hammerhoid. All in favour, say "MARY!"

by Anonymousreply 526February 20, 2019 12:55 PM

R526 She's a clown and turns everything into a circus. Travelling Circus becomes her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527February 20, 2019 3:30 PM

Never mind, I answered my own question at R525. Looks like they’re sticking to Cornwall in keeping with the book. Wonder if they’ll uproot the family like they did with NOLA for Wounds.

I get that spending long periods away from each other is one big reason celeb couples split up and maybe they want to guard against that, but I really don’t see how she’s going to run a bakery empire (ha ha) if she’s always playing Hollywood wife and shopping/lunching/dragging the kids around whatever place they happen to be in. You can’t be a CEO part-time.

by Anonymousreply 528February 20, 2019 4:06 PM

Hammeroid just posted her bloody mouth to her story... smh

by Anonymousreply 529February 20, 2019 7:09 PM

How narcissistic do you have to be to think the world gives a shit about your bloody Kleenex?

by Anonymousreply 530February 20, 2019 7:19 PM

Bloody Kleenex today, bloody Kotex tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 531February 20, 2019 7:52 PM

And I’m not picking on her and giving Armie a pass by the way. I also didn’t give a shit about him draining his knee or all his Oscar prep shenanigans last year.

by Anonymousreply 532February 20, 2019 7:54 PM

At this point, we can all agree that Liz isn’t well in the head! A swollen lip and bloody tissue need to be storied? Her life isn’t honestly as exciting as she portrays it to be

by Anonymousreply 533February 20, 2019 8:02 PM

So what was the reason for the bloody tissue? Did someone finally viciously faceslap her?

And R528, luckily for her she does very little actual running of her 'empire'. Whether she's in LA or in Cornwall, the effect is the same: she'll be nowhere near her businesses on a regular basis. They'll go on as usual.

by Anonymousreply 534February 21, 2019 3:29 AM

Are they in Cornwall, England? If so, I'm jealous. It's one of the most beautiful places I've ever visited. An ex of mine was born there and we spent a few days touring the area after traveling down from London to visit his dad. I felt totally at peace there, and the food is amazing.

by Anonymousreply 535February 21, 2019 3:31 AM

[quote]So what was the reason for the bloody tissue? Did someone finally viciously faceslap her?

The baby clocked her with his head, apparently. I guess he’s had it with her bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 536February 21, 2019 3:48 AM

I prefer with a beard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537February 21, 2019 3:50 AM

*Prefer him.

by Anonymousreply 538February 21, 2019 3:52 AM

Me too R537, rough and sexy.

by Anonymousreply 539February 21, 2019 4:28 AM

Heretic peiple. You should be in awe of the mrs IQ. She's one of the smartest women in America. She won an award for being si smart. Is Armie is getting more bold at making shit up?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540February 21, 2019 6:43 AM

R534 You should watch Armie on Lorraine to hear all about the empire. It started with a Bakery and just grew and grew (to 2 bakeries! ) He's a natural comedian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541February 21, 2019 6:55 AM

[quote]My wife can do her work from anywhere.

I'll say!

by Anonymousreply 542February 21, 2019 11:01 AM

The "smartest teen in America" thing is such horseshit- he's talking about how she won DECA in highschool. I graduated HS two years ago, and was on one of my schools DECA team-it's not some exclusive thing btw, there's whole class periods blocked off for it, and then on top of being in the class there's multiple teams per class. Several of my classmates went to finals- and they weren't geniuses. Also, when Armie tells the story he makes it sound like some ruthless competition where she came out on top of everyone... uh there's over 30 categories you can enter your team into, and win in. The Hemmerhoid probably won in her respective category, but that's doesn't make her a genius lol.

by Anonymousreply 543February 21, 2019 11:23 AM

R540 What a steaming pile of shit. Did he say all this with a straight face?

[quote]My wife can do her work from anywhere. We don’t want to be apart from each other. That’s not an option for us.

Never forget: This is a man who ran away on Father’s Day.

by Anonymousreply 544February 21, 2019 11:56 AM

That was a good weekend.

by Anonymousreply 545February 21, 2019 11:58 AM

I wonder what did he do to be kissing her skinny butt in interviews so shamelessly? its certifiable crazy ahit

By the way,” he says, in a paroxysm of excitement, “when you do your write-up, you should write ... Something about  ... ‘Elizabeth Chambers’s husband, Armie Hammer’.” He is thrilled with the idea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546February 21, 2019 1:05 PM

She probably caught him rimming the help, R546.

by Anonymousreply 547February 21, 2019 1:09 PM

Yeah, it’s the verbal equivalent of sending your wife flowers when you fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 548February 21, 2019 1:17 PM

My wife] is an incredibly strong and powerful woman who is not only able to hold down multiple jobs, and create a home environment,” he says, “but also be an exemplary mother and role model, not only to our children but to me as well. If she got the due credit that she deserved, then I would be Elizabeth Chambers’s husband.

Role model: - I don't eat real food, it's just cookies for breakfast ( role model for diabetes) - I don't exercise I just edit photos - 37 steps beauty routine ( role model of how it doesn't work)

by Anonymousreply 549February 21, 2019 1:49 PM

[quote]My wife] is an incredibly strong and powerful woman who is not only able to hold down multiple jobs, and create a home environment,” he says, “but also be an exemplary mother and role model, not only to our children but to me as well.

“...because we have a small army of paid help who do all the work.”

by Anonymousreply 550February 21, 2019 1:59 PM

[quote]If she got the due credit that she deserved, then I would be Elizabeth Chambers’s husband.

Translation: I don't know how many STD's I've passed on to her.

by Anonymousreply 551February 21, 2019 2:14 PM

You just know that if they ever consciously uncouple, they’re going to go the Channing Tatum/Jenna Dewan route and swear they are more in love with each other than ever.

by Anonymousreply 552February 21, 2019 3:42 PM

Thise comments about the wife sound so condescending that's ridiculous. I suspect he might have been pressed by the fact that she was completely ignored in the UK. Non one bothered to take pictures of her at the screening or anywhere. That must hsve hurt the little cupcakes' princess over inflated ego. Stop patronising her sweetie. Marty wouldn't do that..

by Anonymousreply 553February 21, 2019 4:44 PM

LOL the crazy bitch is driving on Mulholland and has to turn around and take a photo of the crotchfruit. One split second and she could be falling off the side of a mountain.

by Anonymousreply 554February 22, 2019 12:00 AM

[quote]I wonder what did he do to be kissing her skinny butt in interviews so shamelessly? its certifiable crazy ahit

And now she’s storying about it. Name another celebrity couple as constantly and publicly up each other’s asses as these two.

Armie has been spouting off about toxic masculinity since summer and Straight White Men, but of course she waited until it was all about her to give him props.

by Anonymousreply 555February 22, 2019 12:11 AM

So the Hammers are attending the Oscars! She just shared a throw back of 2018’s show and then share some body prepping thing. Hypocrites!

by Anonymousreply 556February 22, 2019 4:02 AM

The Golden Globes are rubbish, nobody invited me, but the Oscars are great, they want me! Sitting at the back with no movie of mine up for an award, but great! Quite honestly they deserve each other, a marriage made in heaven, or in their case, hell.

by Anonymousreply 557February 22, 2019 7:53 AM

Liz is in full prep mode for the Oscars. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 558February 22, 2019 8:04 AM

Is he presenting? Why are they going, for which movie?

by Anonymousreply 559February 22, 2019 8:18 AM

I suppose he'll be presenting hole for someone. Her? She's just going to be seen to be seen going.

by Anonymousreply 560February 22, 2019 8:25 AM

Here for Armie in a tux

by Anonymousreply 561February 22, 2019 8:26 AM

They are probably just going to parties which are important networking events.

But god what a vain foolish parasitic woman. No one at the parties cares how many stem cells you inject in your face, you are just “the wife.”

by Anonymousreply 562February 22, 2019 9:53 AM

The funny thing is,almost all the women I know aged 35-45 are better looking than Liz and they didn't have plastic surgery or crazy "beauty" treatments.

by Anonymousreply 563February 22, 2019 10:51 AM

But R563, the public will be scandalized if Liz is photographed at the parties in high definition and she doesn't look as beautiful as she does up on the silver screen.

Oh, wait...

by Anonymousreply 564February 22, 2019 11:02 AM

R555 Armie should have attended more debating classes because his argumentation is very weak at times. His wife is not a celebrity but a celebrity wife because she is not successful in any of those jobs that could potentially bring her some sort of celebrity status, which is her goal. This is not straight white maleness, toxic masculinity or RBG's fight it's thirst for fame. Can he understand that most successful people are not celebrities and hapoy with it? Fame is not their end game.

by Anonymousreply 565February 22, 2019 11:10 AM

I am just here for the Armie news, photos of him working out, in a turtleneck or being with Timmy. I have no interest in Liz or how his kids are dressed. The posters in this thread are absolutely in sanely obsessed with this women and post the same hate after hate message. I am lucky I can easily ignore her.

by Anonymousreply 566February 22, 2019 11:41 AM

What do you want to bet Armie breaks his IG hiatus again for Oscar weekend? Thirst is a powerful thing.

by Anonymousreply 567February 22, 2019 12:51 PM

Yeah, likely no actual Oscars attendance but one of viewing parties and an invite to the Vanity Fair party or the Governor's Ball.

THR did a write up about Annapurna and there was a blurb about WOUNDS.

[quote]And though rival buyers seemed to think that the Armie Hammer-Dakota Johnson starrer Wounds, which made its world premiere in Sundance in January, was being dumped, the company says it plans to release it in 2019.

If it gets released this year they're either going to do very little promotion of it. It's practically March. It won't be released in the summer months competing against tentpoles, it won't be released towards the end of the year during award bait season, so there's a small window for it's release. Plus, if Armie is shooting Rebecca when can he promote it?

by Anonymousreply 568February 22, 2019 1:41 PM

R568 I won’t go so far as to say I feel sorry for Armie, but dude really can’t catch a break.

by Anonymousreply 569February 22, 2019 1:45 PM

All these treatments she gets make her look like a well kept 45 year old, not younger than her actual age like she wants. That "shit I've aged in the past year" comment she made to her friends on a throwback photo from 2018 was accurate- she definitely looks a lot older, and it happened over a short period of time. Probably from fucking with her skin so much, but who knows?

by Anonymousreply 570February 22, 2019 2:10 PM

She shared a group text where I think Niki or Ashley told her she’s got more collagen in her skin than a 20 year old. I think the problem is that she’s surrounded by enablers. Maybe she’s mentally fragile and they have to keep pandering to her so she doesn’t harm herself. I can’t explain these behaviours

by Anonymousreply 571February 22, 2019 2:20 PM

Let's be honest, do you think they would bother to hang around the Fat One if he wasn't a toady/enabler?

by Anonymousreply 572February 22, 2019 2:24 PM

R571 That group chat with hier husband's pals cheeing her up about the level of cologne on het skin sounded like they were having a disguised her at her. I mean that's the shit that keeps het awake at night and makes her hop.from beauty treatment to beauty treatments like a headless chicken. She does look much older than 39...I'd ssy early 50s.

Anyho page 6 picked on the toxic white maleness nonsense and immso tempted to create a new twitter account to point out his wife's IG is one big poster for white priveledge... msybe they should start there if they look out for that. The lack of self awareness is unbelievable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573February 22, 2019 3:25 PM

Honestly, when one of them said she has more collagen in her face than a 20-year-old, I assumed he meant fillers.

Where’s Anne Helen? She’d have a field day with Armie and his white male privilege posturing.

by Anonymousreply 574February 22, 2019 3:34 PM

This is just me venting as I know it's probably not gonna happen, but I hope we don't see a Luca Hammer reunion tomorrow publicly. I am bored of all the CMBYN sequel talk, because it is starting to sound dreadful, and there is no new information to be had anyway.

by Anonymousreply 575February 22, 2019 3:53 PM

I am so ready for a Luca and Armie reunion! So the sequel is never really going to happen but isn’t nice to dream about it

by Anonymousreply 576February 22, 2019 4:30 PM

The NY Post picked up his comments from the Independent interview.

[quote] The grandson of wealthy oil tycoon Armand Hammer, the “Call Me By Your Name” actor admitted to The Independent that he has moments where he realizes how his wealth and fame affect his attitude.  “Yeah, I mean there’s things all the time that I catch myself doing. Case in point, sitting here with my feet on the table,” he told the publication. “I mean, like, I’m just being comfortable and relaxed, but like … There are things all the time that I catch myself doing and I think, ‘Wait a second, is this white privilege? Yeah, I think it is. Look at what I’m doing. Yeesh.’” The publication noted he didn’t take his feet off the table.

Is that straight, white male privilege or celebrity privilege or bad manner? Putting his feet up on the table and putting them up on the table whilst barefoot like he did in one interview is hillbilly-ish. Obviously his parents didn't instill manners or control in him which is why he set a school wall on fire or used an electric drill to drill into his father's car and why he thinks it's appropriate to put his feet on tables.

[quote]“If you see a straight white man not acting like that, not assuming his privilege, in a way, it’s very threatening to your straight white maleness,” he shared. “But at the end of the day, what is straight white maleness if not threatening to everyone else who is not a straight white man? “If you stop assuming your privilege, the only people you harm are the people who are actively taking advantage of it.”

I am sure he thought that made sense.

by Anonymousreply 577February 22, 2019 5:57 PM

R577 That would be rich asshole privilege.

by Anonymousreply 578February 22, 2019 5:59 PM

[quote]Yeah, likely no actual Oscars attendance but one of viewing parties and an invite to the Vanity Fair party or the Governor's Ball.

Speaking of, what happened with her suing that woman who tried to impersonate her to get into the VF party? I hope a judge threw it out.

by Anonymousreply 579February 22, 2019 6:13 PM

Also what happened to "go on a date with the hammers". Them trying to replicate contest with Timmy and Armie lmao. Is that a thing still happened? Surely, there must be a winner by now. It's been MONTHS.

by Anonymousreply 580February 22, 2019 6:38 PM

No one wants to have cupcakes for the entire 3 meal course ! Everyone knows A and E are pretentious people.

by Anonymousreply 581February 22, 2019 6:54 PM

Did Armie ever turn in the handwritten CMBYN quotes so that fans could get tattoos?

by Anonymousreply 582February 22, 2019 7:05 PM

He comes off like a complete tool in the interview, surprised more people aren't making fun of him.

by Anonymousreply 583February 22, 2019 7:17 PM

The Twitter replies are pretty brutal.

by Anonymousreply 584February 22, 2019 7:19 PM

Could really use some Armie workout videos today

by Anonymousreply 585February 22, 2019 7:42 PM

Luca Met two friars that loved CMBYN. That is cool

by Anonymousreply 586February 22, 2019 7:52 PM

I love him and think he's doing really well right now (objectively speaking I mean he has like 3 projects in the works) but I feel like he's gonna be one of those dudes who dies with 802049219 regrets.

by Anonymousreply 587February 22, 2019 8:13 PM

I don’t know about regrets. I’ve said for a long time that I think he and the Mrs. give each other a lot of leeway, i.e. he smokes pot and drinks like a fish and God knows what else, whereas she gets free rein to be an Instawhore and act obnoxious on the red carpet. My hunch is that, while it looks like she controls him, it’s a different story behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 588February 22, 2019 8:37 PM

He controls her. He’s a dominant man, but lets her be like that in public.

by Anonymousreply 589February 22, 2019 8:52 PM

I find her annoying as fuck but she keeps her business afloat when a tons of these bakery have died off. I love Armie so I can ignore her quite easily

by Anonymousreply 590February 22, 2019 8:59 PM

New thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591February 22, 2019 9:58 PM

[quote]I find her annoying as fuck but [bold]Armie's money keeps her business afloat after employees stole nearly $200,000 [/bold]when a tons of these bakery have died off.

Fixed that for you.

by Anonymousreply 592February 23, 2019 12:52 AM

R592 You beat me to it.

by Anonymousreply 593February 23, 2019 1:21 AM

Armie in the HOTEL MUMBAI featurette (1:08 mark).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594February 23, 2019 3:06 AM

Elizabeth

by Anonymousreply 595February 23, 2019 11:31 AM

Chamber

by Anonymousreply 596February 23, 2019 11:31 AM

Hammer

by Anonymousreply 597February 23, 2019 11:31 AM

Is

by Anonymousreply 598February 23, 2019 11:31 AM

A

by Anonymousreply 599February 23, 2019 11:31 AM

Freak

by Anonymousreply 600February 23, 2019 11:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!