Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 9: Part Two

Obviously for when Part 1 is filled up, bitches.

Previous thread below:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 602March 11, 2019 6:07 PM

What was up with all that food just randomly thrown on the table at Kyle's party? It looked really gross and unappetizing all thrown together on a slab like that.

by Anonymousreply 1February 15, 2019 2:34 AM

r1 It was a very elaborate charcuterie layout. It looked fucking delicious to me, though the lighting was kind of bad. By the way, there is still room on the other thread. See note above.

by Anonymousreply 2February 15, 2019 2:43 AM

R2 Agreed. That charcuterie looked AMAZING!!!

by Anonymousreply 3February 15, 2019 5:04 AM

I’m reposting this from the last thread. Lisa already has Giggy’s deathwatch waiting in the wings for the moment when she’s exposed for the fraud and manipulator that she truly is - She laid all the groundwork in the season premiere - Mark my words - Lisa will kill off Giggy to garner further sympathy the moment the bad edit kicks in - He’s not long for this world anyway so why not make it count - Remember you heard it here first. I know it’s awful but I won’t put this past her.

by Anonymousreply 4February 15, 2019 5:05 AM

I'm still loving the delusion that everyone just gangs up on Lisa just to make her look bad!!!!

Poor innocent Lisa.

If that's the case she sure is an idiot for always choosing awful friends to let into her life, eh?

by Anonymousreply 5February 15, 2019 5:08 AM

R5 Exactly - If everyone is ganging up on Lisa then she’s a piss poor judge of character - I guess she’s not so smart after all

by Anonymousreply 6February 15, 2019 5:43 AM

I can't believe that cunt Dorit adopted a dog and brought it back. Only complete garbage people do stuff like that.

by Anonymousreply 7February 15, 2019 6:50 AM

She was also nearly an hour late to lunch with me, R7. Dorit showed her true colors then.

by Anonymousreply 8February 15, 2019 7:03 AM

i wonder how these women act when there's no camera around.

do they even really hang out when they're not filming?

by Anonymousreply 9February 15, 2019 7:27 AM

I agree it's very selfish to keep a very sickly animal alive because the owners can't handle losing him. I know Giggy has been a big part of LVP's life the last however many years but he's not having a good quality of life now. Time to let him go. She has 5000 other dogs. and I love dogs. This is selfish of LVP

so I have only lukewarm tea to spill now (I've spilled in other threads not going to rehash it now but he's the one who met hot-and-cold LVP, and surprisingly chill and friendly Kim). My LA society friend had dinner with a producer from this show the other night. The producer wouldn't tell him any insider stuff but he confirmed that none of the cast is currently speaking to LVP. He told my friend this season is the most dramatic and crazy yet and that he couldn't believe how far everything went.

by Anonymousreply 10February 15, 2019 9:23 AM

Watching the season premiere over again, it made me laugh at the very beginning of the episode when Ken and Lisa kick Kyle out of their house, and she storms out the front door with that cute little doggy running after her.

Then the door closes, and the doggy is just standing there looking out the door. And then... cut. End of scene.

It's so cute and so funny at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 11February 15, 2019 10:35 AM

R2 Why wasn't I invited? I love charcuterie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 15, 2019 10:48 AM

That's a good question. Why WASN'T Kim invited to the BBQ?

I guess she's not good enough to come to Kyle's new house.

by Anonymousreply 13February 15, 2019 10:50 AM

R7 Dorit didn't return the dog, she sent it to a shelter. However, everyone is supposed to give her a pass, just like she and PK get a pass for being grifters. Yet, LVP is the bad one?

by Anonymousreply 14February 15, 2019 11:06 AM

2 shows is one too many for LVP. I'm getting tired of seeing her tacky face and house.

by Anonymousreply 15February 15, 2019 11:15 AM

Correct me if I’m wrong, Doritos gave the dog to another and that person gave it to the pound. Maybe the dog is just a little shit and needs to be placed at a farm or ranch.

Seems like LVP and crew are more concerned about pooches than people. I’m an animal lover and commend LVP’s dog work but has she been to Skid Row in LA and seen the terror and horror how humans suffer there?

by Anonymousreply 16February 15, 2019 12:52 PM

Has LVP been to skid row? Have Kyle, Erica, Dorit and Rinna been there? Why call only LVP out on it? At least she is doing something charitable, what about the other HWs? What are they doing to make things better?

by Anonymousreply 17February 15, 2019 1:42 PM

R16 Well, the story Dorit and Pee Kay are sticking to is that they gave the dog to someone else. I'm not buyin' it; I think they took it directly to the shelter when it bit Pee Kay on the nose.

by Anonymousreply 18February 15, 2019 1:43 PM

Dorit's story about giving the dog away to "some nice woman that came to her house" is really vague. Where did she find this woman and why was she so sure that it would be a good home for Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy?

LVP gives horrible dog names, by the way. They're all very annoying and mostly about her.

by Anonymousreply 19February 15, 2019 1:43 PM

Seeing Ken caring around Giggy , makes me think of the monkey in the Wizard of Oz.

by Anonymousreply 20February 15, 2019 1:51 PM

All the $$$LVP spends on a luxury dog rescue shop is just a monument to her. Look at me! Look at me!!

Dog adoption doesn’t need all the high end merch, fancy sitting areas, high paid perfect looking shop bottoms. They need good homes, period. Instead of pushing diamond encrusted collars and wealthy privilege, concentrate on farming out rescue dogs to loving homes. Her gimmick here is fake.

She cares more about pooch status than human beings, Pandora.

by Anonymousreply 21February 15, 2019 1:56 PM

[quote]Only complete garbage people do stuff like that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 15, 2019 1:58 PM

[quote]Then the door closes, and the doggy is just standing there looking out the door. And then... cut. End of scene.

The dog was hoping Kyle would get it out of that fucking monstrosity of a house!

by Anonymousreply 23February 15, 2019 1:59 PM

[quote]What are they doing to make things better?

Teddi clearly showed she does charity work!!!!

And Kyle is apparently involved with Children's Hospital and Cancer charities. I'm sure they all do charity work. Some just need to be more vocal about it than others.

by Anonymousreply 24February 15, 2019 2:02 PM

Dorit is lying, just like all those broads lie. When that dog bit PK while he was driving, he didn't even slow the car down, just tossed it out of the window into the road. Animal control picked her up and took her to the shelter, I am painting a black circle around Kingsley's eye to disguise him and tying his lease to the door handle of Vanderpump Dogs early one morning. He will give that agitated queen something to cry about.

"Has LVP been to skid row? Have Kyle, Erica, Dorit and Rinna been there? Why call only LVP out on it? At least she is doing something charitable, what about the other HWs? What are they doing to make things better?"

Don't know about them R17, but I have been there a couple times.

"

by Anonymousreply 25February 15, 2019 2:34 PM

In the talking head where Kyle is drooling about seeing Justin Bieber (fucking *CRINGE*). She totally stole Rinna's animated shtick, right down to the mannerisms and laugh. That dumb bitch doesn't have an original bone, thought or personality.

Her haircut was a mistake. She should have lightened it a bit like Lisa finally did, but that chop is not flattering and it ages her. Also, now when she wears a fall or wig/wiglet it is distractingly obvious.

by Anonymousreply 26February 15, 2019 3:04 PM

Why did the dog still have the old info on the microchip? Why wasn't it changed when they gave it to Dorito? Did Dorito dump the dog after an hour?

by Anonymousreply 27February 15, 2019 3:06 PM

R27 Vanderpump Dogs most likely doesn’t allow any changes to the chips - LVP is so controlling she will never release her grip on those poor little puppies - If the owners make even one misstep those shop bottoms are harassing them via phone, text, email 24/7 - I’ll adopt elsewhere

by Anonymousreply 28February 15, 2019 3:32 PM

Was that shop bottom at Vanderpump Dogs actually crying about this during the episode. She is really angling to be featured more, clearly. Lots of dramatics about this (which all look pre-rehearsed to me).

How many times did LVP go up and down that staircase during a single scene? It looked like three times to me.

Also, it sounded like her brother committed suicide then?

by Anonymousreply 29February 15, 2019 4:13 PM

R29 Drug overdose, later reported as suicide.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30February 15, 2019 4:20 PM

[quote]How many times did LVP go up and down that staircase during a single scene? It looked like three times to me.

How many times did she sit down with shop boy and go over exactly what he should say?

by Anonymousreply 31February 15, 2019 5:41 PM

[quote] Dog adoption doesn’t need all the high end merch, fancy sitting areas, high paid perfect looking shop bottoms. They need good homes, period. Instead of pushing diamond encrusted collars and wealthy privilege, concentrate on farming out rescue dogs to loving homes.

It's Beverly Hills, darling.

Shi shi shi shi shi!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 15, 2019 5:48 PM

[quote] Was that shop bottom at Vanderpump Dogs actually crying about this during the episode. She is really angling to be featured more, clearly.

Yep. John Sessa is definitely THIRSTY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 15, 2019 5:49 PM

Give Ms. Sessa a peach! Or an apple! Or whatever they have in Beverly Hills.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 15, 2019 5:50 PM

I want to cuddle in his belly button

by Anonymousreply 35February 15, 2019 5:53 PM

HAHAHA. That's him, R33?

Thanks for that. I recognize that tat. He hits me up on Grindr all the time!

by Anonymousreply 36February 15, 2019 5:57 PM

Give this hot piece the lead role in the why-haven't-they-done-this-yet spinoff: Vanderpump Dogs, NOW!

by Anonymousreply 37February 15, 2019 6:01 PM

They filmed at an event I was working for this season so excited/terrified to see if I make it on air.

by Anonymousreply 38February 15, 2019 6:34 PM

Re-watching. Erika is really subdued, at least this episode. Very inward. I'm guessing the rumors are right about her marriage. I know it might be an unpopular opinion, but I like her. She might have dug for gold, but she put a lot of years into that marriage, and he seemed happy enough that he didn't kick her to the curb for a younger model at least until recently (allegedly). I guess I find her likable because she isn't a schemer.

by Anonymousreply 39February 15, 2019 7:05 PM

[quote]The producer wouldn't tell him any insider stuff but he confirmed that none of the cast is currently speaking to LVP.

Or, maybe LVP's not talking to them.

by Anonymousreply 40February 15, 2019 8:12 PM

Denise's husband is a male bimbo. Hot as hell, nice enough, but you wonder what will happen to the marriage when he can't keep up the body...or his cock.

by Anonymousreply 41February 15, 2019 8:16 PM

R36 get some pics

by Anonymousreply 42February 15, 2019 8:39 PM

Denise is on the record that she likes the sizemeat

by Anonymousreply 43February 15, 2019 10:29 PM

Do you think Denise's adopted daughter is Sheen's? She took in his twin boys for a bit when his sorry ass wouldn't.

by Anonymousreply 44February 15, 2019 10:35 PM

Excuse me you will refer to him as DR. John Sessa! He's got a PhD!

by Anonymousreply 45February 15, 2019 10:46 PM

It was sort of weird when Denise said her adopted child thinks Charlie is her father...

by Anonymousreply 46February 15, 2019 10:49 PM

Pretty hot Dick you mean r45? I hope so.

by Anonymousreply 47February 15, 2019 10:50 PM

They could test the girl for tiger blood.

by Anonymousreply 48February 15, 2019 10:54 PM

R47

DR. JOHN SESSA EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR Dr. Sessa (John) graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree from Wabash College, majoring in Spanish and International Business. He also received a Master of Business Administration from South University and graduated with a 3.9 GPA with a Doctorate of Business Administration concentrating in International Business and Global Finance from Argosy University. He worked as the head of in-house PR and marketing for Rock & Republic. Being fluent in English, Spanish and Italian, Dr. Sessa was an integral part of the company’s very successful, global marketing launch of their jeans and accessories. Dr. Sessa continued his working experience by joining Elite International Partners, a Venture Capital firm with global projects. There, he took a very active role as a business and marketing analyst working directly with the founder of the company.

Dr. Sessa worked in a variety of industries including Oil & Gas, Aerospace, Real Estate Development and Biotech. For three years, he operated as the Controller for Eco Ventures Group, Inc., a renewable energy company focused on producing alternative forms of energy to service the growing global demand. He currently owns and operates his own business development consulting company with over 10 years' experience in developing policy and marketing procedures according to defined business frameworks.

Passionate about renewable energy and animal rights, Dr. Sessa has founded Organics of Chicago (www.organicsofchicago.org), a non-profit that works with growing healthy neighborhoods, lives and lifestyles through the best of green innovation and social responsibility. He is also the co-founder of StopYulinForever.org (www.stopyulinforever.org), a non-profit organization whose mission is to raise awareness and end the Yulin Dog Meat Festival forever in China.

Currently, Dr. John Sessa is the Executive Director of The Vanderpump Dog Foundation and co-founder of Vanderpump Pets with Lisa Vanderpump and Ken Todd and is currently work on the release of the documentary The Road to Yulin (2017), which is Dr. Sessa’s directorial, writing and producing debut.

His published works include, "Nada, an Introspective Reality into Metaphysical Time" (2003) and "Combating Food Deserts, Homelessness, and Unemployment: A Cost-Benefit Analysis of the Organics of Chicago’s Sustainability Project" (2015).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49February 15, 2019 10:54 PM

Thanks r49 Pretty fucking impressive. What a catch!

by Anonymousreply 50February 15, 2019 10:56 PM

I just don't get having a PhD but working for LVP. I don't think she even went to college

by Anonymousreply 51February 15, 2019 10:58 PM

I'd rather see John than ugly Mikey.

by Anonymousreply 52February 15, 2019 10:59 PM

r36, get yourself some of that.

Then ask about Dorit's dog.

by Anonymousreply 53February 16, 2019 11:27 AM

R33 I saw him at Pump about 3 years ago, sitting next to Lisa and Ken as she was holding court. He wasn't yet on RHOBH and I had no idea who he was, but I recall looking at him and thinking he was stunning. Then I saw him in this most recent RHOBH episode, and he looks completely different - plumped up lips, probably filler in his face or some kind of cosmetic surgery. He was so gorgeous before. Why did he do this to himself?

by Anonymousreply 54February 16, 2019 2:56 PM

R54 How old is John? Obviously a good looking guy before all the cosmetic procedures and fillers. Why would he do this to himself at such an early age? Doesn’t it screw up your face permanently?

by Anonymousreply 55February 16, 2019 3:46 PM

R55 he's around 37-38. He started college in 1999

by Anonymousreply 56February 16, 2019 4:33 PM

Let's hope Dr. John actually does what Kim predicts will eventually happen, which is he will skin and wear Lisa. I trust my sister on this one, she has a lot of experience navigating real scary freaks and sexually twisted deviants. She was with Disney for YEARS.

by Anonymousreply 57February 16, 2019 4:55 PM

omfg Ken looked almost the same when he was younger lol

aka unsexy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 16, 2019 4:59 PM

When Kim shouted about talking about the husband she very well could have been talking about Ken.... or any of the other husbands for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 59February 16, 2019 5:01 PM

Or, Kyle's tranny and stepdaughter loving hubby, Maurice.

by Anonymousreply 60February 16, 2019 5:02 PM

Kim likely has the dirt on ALL of them, but Kyle's weird running away spoke volumes. I remember early on in the show Camille saying something like Maurice loving "more than just his nannies" I didn't twig at the time, now I get it!

by Anonymousreply 61February 16, 2019 5:07 PM

Ken has FAS face in that snap at r58. Lisa has it too, I mentioned this on on another thread:

"...it is really noticeable in her more candid moments and talking heads in Season 1 and 2, before she started wearing the 50 pound eyelashes. This is the best example I could find on a quick search."

I'm obviously referring to the photo on the left.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 16, 2019 5:13 PM

Mauricio has Farrah.

Ken has any number of Cedrics.

Eileen's husband is a gambling addict.

Erika's husband is closeted and/or a cross dresser.

Seems like the only husband who didn't have a secret was Harry...

Who else was there?

by Anonymousreply 63February 16, 2019 5:15 PM

If Harry doesn't have a secret, it is because it is WELL known here in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 64February 16, 2019 5:45 PM

Yeah, I have to say that the Rinna/Hamlin household pretty much lets it all hang out. I don't think there is anything that would be too shocking that hasn't already been made known or that they would be ashamed of. The only thing I can think of is that Harry spends a ton of time in Canada. Maybe he's got a male (or female) partner he splits his time with. Even something like that, I don't think they would give a fuck if people knew, especially now that their kids are grown.

by Anonymousreply 65February 16, 2019 6:34 PM

Ask Julianne Phillips about that, r65.

by Anonymousreply 66February 16, 2019 7:15 PM

The thing about Rinna and Hamlin is that if there WERE something they were hiding, it would have been outed by now by people trying to figure out what the fuck Kim was talking about. Because nothing ever came out (except how he loves a hairy 70's bush), I don't think there's any there there.

by Anonymousreply 67February 16, 2019 7:15 PM

r66, I always thought that may have been what Kim was alluding to, not the old-hat gay rumors about Harry.

by Anonymousreply 68February 16, 2019 7:18 PM

R66 Oh god, gossip from that trash site known for making shit up? Bitch, please.

"Google is your friend" So witty!

by Anonymousreply 69February 16, 2019 7:25 PM

r69 = Rinna

by Anonymousreply 70February 16, 2019 9:04 PM

so LVP did show up at the premiere party this week but she made sure to show up super early and left just as the rest of the cast was arriving on the red carpet for press. LVP did not want to interact with any of the other ladies and managed to avoid them.

by Anonymousreply 71February 17, 2019 7:57 AM

I wonder how long she plans on avoiding the rest of the cast. She's going to have to face them at the reunion. If she plans on continuing to be on the show she's going to need to get over it (and herself).

by Anonymousreply 72February 17, 2019 8:33 AM

Rumor is she has not filmed with the other women in months. She and Kyle apparently haven't spoken since she and Ken kicked Kyle out.

Unless they run into each other somewhere in Beverly Hills/LA area, I think LVP plans on avoiding the others until the reunion which of course won't be until the summer

by Anonymousreply 73February 17, 2019 9:39 AM

She may find some reason to film the reunion separately, like Kim did from rehab that one year. Or, like Jaqueline on Jersey, she may just call in for it, citing emotional distress. There's no way, especially if she's caught red handed doing something, that Lisa shows up to the reunion for others to attack her.

by Anonymousreply 74February 17, 2019 11:17 AM

There is no way LVP is going to "skip" the reunion, or do it remotely. As much as I hate it, "Vanderpump Rules" is a huge asset for both Lisa and Bravo. These tired reunions bring in the eyeballs, as much as we decry them for being tedious, and with said eyeballs come $$$, which is what all anyone cares about.

by Anonymousreply 75February 17, 2019 1:57 PM

R63 Erica's husband is a cross dresser? Where did you hear that?

by Anonymousreply 76February 17, 2019 2:09 PM

Can’t imagine seeing him dressed in a teddy. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 77February 17, 2019 2:25 PM

Having seen bits and pieces of RHBH, I can say Lisa Vanderpump has a malign influence. She might be rich, but she's never been and never will have as much games as the others. Not to say the rest aren't a mess, but LVP is the worst.

by Anonymousreply 78February 17, 2019 7:54 PM

LVP will never walk away from being on reality tv or bravo. It means way to much $$$$$ for her and ken. Getting on television is hard to achieve, and I'm sure her and ken know that.

She probably never thought she'd become the big deal she is later in life. Being on bravo has opened so many doors for her and has been really good for her businesses too. She might be "pissed" at the other women at the moment. But being on television is completely tied up with their business interests and lisa neither ken wants to fuck that up.

by Anonymousreply 79February 17, 2019 8:45 PM

The LVP stans are really a crazy group of hateful cunts.

by Anonymousreply 80February 18, 2019 11:44 AM

I really thought I would be ANTI LVP from the jump and I need to see how things unfold..

My theory (and its way too early because I don't have the details) But my theory is that the little ShopBottom is who called Radar/or TMZ on Dorit- She threw a BITCHFIT right near the grand staircase of Vanderpump Puppies!!!! She's been "dealing with this for a WEEK!"

And by the way, who has a grand staircase in a dog pound?? I am going to fly out there and throw myself down the staircase so I can sue these dummies!!

I expected the evidence against Lisa to be clear from the jump, but there are a few people who could have sold the story.

by Anonymousreply 81February 18, 2019 12:00 PM

R80. You're right. Ken is. Lisa is the common denominator of all of these friendships gone wrong. And where did she get her designer dogs? Obviously not from a shelter.

by Anonymousreply 82February 18, 2019 12:55 PM

This true R82.

I wouldn't want Lisa as a friend if my life depended on it.

But this dog/Radar thing. I think its the shop bottom.

Perhaps at her urging? I do not know.

That dinner with Dorit and PK- Lisa looked geniuinely OKAY with them-

PK in particular struck me as VERY defensive..

But in Dorit's confessional, she said Lisa and she had spoken about the situation and she thought Lisa was fine.

Lisa is such a snake in the grass, but I genuinely think Lisa brought it up because she found out that Teddi knew about it, and just wanted Dorit to know that- Or perhaps Lisa knew she was going to get caught for having her shop bottom put in the press?

I don't know. But Lisa did scare on her children's life-

I think this thing, whether Lisa was responsible or not, was just the straw that broke the camel's back- A string of manipulations going back years- and the women are just DONE. Look at Kyle telling Lisa off for deliberately making her look bad in the first episode- SOMETHING was already up. I was quite impressed with Kyle..

by Anonymousreply 83February 18, 2019 1:42 PM

Sorry- Lisa did SWEAR on her children's life-

by Anonymousreply 84February 18, 2019 1:44 PM

Who would give Dorit a dog? She needed 3 fucking nannies to raise her child.

Also was the robbery an insurance scam? I wouldn't put it past those two grifters.

by Anonymousreply 85February 18, 2019 1:49 PM

R85- After everything I have read about their finances- I found the "robber" suspect. Dorit was totally ACTING in that scene with Erika.

And by the way, this is Dorit's final season. Not a doubt in my mind. I bet Brandi will replace her is LVP also doesn't return.

by Anonymousreply 86February 18, 2019 1:51 PM

How ironic that the LVP loons worship their hag for being "above it all" and "classy" yet they say the most vile and vicious things to and about the other women on social media. I swear it's some kind of cult.

by Anonymousreply 87February 18, 2019 1:53 PM

And by the way, there is NO FUCKING WAY LVP is returning. She is still not talking to the other women. It is February and the show will resume filming in July or so-

I stand by that she and Dorit are out.

Brandi will return.

by Anonymousreply 88February 18, 2019 2:34 PM

R81 I laughed out loud when Little Miss Shopbottom shrieked, "I've been dealing with this for a WEEK!" Drama queen much, dear? It was probably more like 1 or 2 hours. She got a call from a shelter saying they had one of the Vanderpump dogs, she sent one of Lisa's unpaid interns to get it, she looked at its tags and figured out Dorit dumped the dog, then she clutched her pearls and called Lisa. Dealt with! The end!

by Anonymousreply 89February 18, 2019 3:03 PM

Had Miss Sessa not been instructed by LVP to discuss the issue, I am sure he would have been fired on the spot.

Funny how the loons can recognize this behavior with other HWs from other franchises but never LVP.

by Anonymousreply 90February 18, 2019 3:06 PM

LOL R89!! Ms. Sessa has had ENOUGH!!!!

R90- Are you saying that LVP instructed him to bring it up and then faked being all " I DO NOT WANT TO DISCUSS THIS!!"

I can buy that too!! I am NO LVP Stan- I SWEAR- But I did expect clearer evidence of her guilt- I am not going to lie.

But again, she MANIPULATES everything and everyone- And she's even more dangerous because she can never admit wrongdoing and does not like to look weak. I have worked for people like this and they destroy everything they touch!

I am glad that the women have had enough. I think this was a cumulative thing. NOT just Dorit's mutt!

by Anonymousreply 91February 18, 2019 3:12 PM

Of course I am suggesting that. He is HER employee, no? If she was actually adamant about him not bringing it up, do you honestly think he would have? All of the HWs do this now - use other people to do their "dirty" work. A prime example is Kandi on ATL. She has every employee and hanger on dish the dirt so she looks "innocent" by not actually saying it herself.

Now, if the crazy LVP stans would simply admit some of this stuff, I would not have a problem. But they are so fucking insistent that "poor" LVP is always the victim, it's clear they are not rational.

by Anonymousreply 92February 18, 2019 3:26 PM

R92, If my memory serves, LVP has repeatedly been accused of using others to do her dirty work- Especially by Brandi-

I truly think that these women are just done with her and this dog thing wouldn't be as big of a deal if it wasn't for Lisa's history.

I am serious when I say that Kyle telling Lisa off in Lisa's Dog Pound was more telling to me than anything.

For Kyle to let loose like that- Kyle was DONE. That was the best part of the episode, and I m surprised that more people didn't mention it. And she did that on Lisa's turf!

by Anonymousreply 93February 18, 2019 3:45 PM

Sessa is on the board right now, I'm telling you. Just got a batch of WWs and they were almost all related to him.

by Anonymousreply 94February 18, 2019 4:18 PM

Not an LVP fan here but we need to wait for more of the story to unravel because we can never take Dorit's word on anything. Dorit is a serial liar and she seems to misinterpret everything everyone tells her (her feuds with Erika, Rinna and Teddi confirm that). Kyle and Teddi are more reliable and honest sources IMO

by Anonymousreply 95February 18, 2019 4:32 PM

R95- I do agree. But I am cool with LVP's comeuppance. But my gut tells me that this was a cumulative thing and the dog thing is going to quickly reveal itself as a big nothing.

And yes, Dorit in episode 1 came across as ACTING, especially with Erika. It was BAD. Her and PK are literally in a house of cards. I put them one step up from the Giudice's just because they aren't criminals (at least so far)

And the sad thing is, I like P.K.- He reminds me of one of those down on their luck characters trying to once again strike it big. He seems like a nice, reasonable man who is in trouble.

by Anonymousreply 96February 18, 2019 5:24 PM

[quote] He seems like a nice, reasonable man who is in trouble

That’s because he wasn’t staring at your vajine R96!

by Anonymousreply 97February 18, 2019 5:55 PM

It was obvious that LVP had her little assistant run to the press with the Dorit story and also had him bring it up in the store... multiple times.

As far as her bringing up to Dorit that Teddi knew about it, it seemed pretty clear that LVP was setting it up so that Dorit wouldn't wonder how Teddy knew about it when Teddi went after her for it... because LVP thought Teddi would because LVP thought she had done enough string pulling to get Teddi to go after Dorit. She didn't count on Teddi not having enough of a backbone to do it.

Also, Teddi's son peeing in the pool? Gross. Shades of Brandi Glanville.

by Anonymousreply 98February 18, 2019 6:19 PM

Read Teddi and Kyle's blogs-

Im such a dope, I should have read these earlier- they give some great clues-

They totally believe that Lisa set yo the shop bottom to talk about Dorit and the dog, and that Lisa's "I don't want to talk about this!" was all bullshit.

I was right, these women are just done with her manipulations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99February 18, 2019 6:53 PM

From Dorit's blog:

Still, I find it odd that Lisa and her staff discussed this incredibly hurtful situation so openly at the foundation. I’m happy that Lisa V had my back when her employee brought it up, but it seems fishy, and dare I say pre-planned, that the conversation would arise while Kyle and Teddi were there as the cameras were rolling. Particularly when it clearly showed that Lisa had the opportunity to stop John Sessa from parading Lucy out and putting the story out there.

by Anonymousreply 100February 18, 2019 7:03 PM

PK is such a shit I wouldn't be surprised if he just dumped the dog at a pound after it bit him. He seemed overly defensive to me.

Dorit, the situation wouldn't have been so "incredibly hurtful" if you would have just returned the dog like you promised to when you signed the contract. This is rich from a woman who had no problem making Erica's lack of underwear a storyline.

by Anonymousreply 101February 18, 2019 7:32 PM

[quote] I am serious when I say that Kyle telling Lisa off in Lisa's Dog Pound was more telling to me than anything. For Kyle to let loose like that- Kyle was DONE

Isn't it obvious already?

Kyle is done with LVP, because Kyle doesn't NEED LVP anymore.

When Kyle was just a struggling housewife social climber, married to her gardener turned real estate agent husband, she needed Lisa AND her connections, AND her social life.

Now that Mauricio is making millions, thanks to all the business he siphoned off from Kathy Hilton's husband, Kyle is sitting pretty. She has lots of money in the bank, and a brand new mansion in Beverly Hills. Kyle has finally "made it," so she doesn't have to kiss the liposuctioned asses of Beverly Hills society women anymore. And she's loving it.

That's why she's on such a high horse nowdays. Shady Vyle and her shady trannie chasing husband have finally clawed their way to the top.

Oh, and yeah. She never did forgive LVP for bringing up the stories in the daily rags, about Mauricio chasing after trannies. Remember that? Vyle certainly does.

by Anonymousreply 102February 18, 2019 7:42 PM

[quote] I like P.K.- He reminds me of one of those down on their luck characters trying to once again strike it big. He seems like a nice, reasonable man who is in trouble.

Are you F'IN kidding??!!!

The man is a damned GRIFTER, and so is his wife. They purposely borrow millions of dollars in order to live a lavish lifestyle, with absolutely no intention of paying any of it back. And when the creditors come after him, he leaves the country!

Give me a goddamned break.

by Anonymousreply 103February 18, 2019 7:52 PM

Oh, and Dorit the grifter also stiffed her bathing suit partner, as well.

PeeKay and Dorit are perfect for each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104February 18, 2019 7:54 PM

Well said r102. But Vyle is living in one hell of a glass house, so she better not get too fucking cocky.

by Anonymousreply 105February 18, 2019 7:58 PM

[quote]Now, if the crazy LVP stans would simply admit some of this stuff, I would not have a problem.

Who cares what the fans of a fucking reality star say or do? That it's a "problem" for you makes you as crazy and loony as the stans.

by Anonymousreply 106February 18, 2019 8:15 PM

R102 Kyle's new house is in the Valley, not Beverly Hills.

And why should she forgive Lisa for having brought up the tabloid stories about Maurice again and again, and in front of their very young daughter? It was a despicable thing to do that was brushed off by Lisa, as usual, as "just a joke, darling."

by Anonymousreply 107February 18, 2019 11:49 PM

Kathy Hilton birthed the Hilton daughters. Anything Mauricio did to fuck over that family makes him a champ in my books.

I also wonder what PeeKay did to deserve the bite from the dog.

by Anonymousreply 108February 18, 2019 11:54 PM

I love that Dorit and PK are on a slippery slope to insolvency...it makes my heart full. I knew they were grifters!

by Anonymousreply 109February 19, 2019 12:35 AM

If Lisa ever does quit, or gets booted, I would LOVE to see Lea Black from Miami join the BH cast. I still feel the Miami version didn't get enough of a shot. She does have a house in LA, so technically she should be able to get in.

An article/interview from a couple of years back if anyone is interested. Quite the vocal anti Trumpster on Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110February 19, 2019 8:12 PM

Dorit gave up 2 dogs she adopted from LVP not one, Dorit and PK are the biggest scammers known to man and if PK took out a 3 million marker gambling at a casino in vegas that he couldnt pay back immediately that sums up pk in a nutshell. They wont be back next year. Erika and Tom......Tom is in hotwater financially and I predict will be in bankrupcy soon and its not Erika s spending that did it but his own....he is in his 80s.........I feel sorry for him. Its so bad, the current 15 million loan he took out he pledged the Pasadena house as collatoral as well. Erika will be divorced within a year or so

Mauricio was involved in a very very snarky Malibu real estate transaction lately where he and a partner profited to the tune of 30 million dollars on a house Mauricio acted as sellers agent and sold and he in turn bought it again a year later and sold it for 30 million more than the transaction the year before. The seller the year before is saying fraud and deliberately undervalued it. In his neck of the woods with the type buyers and sellers he represents at the top of the top, reputation is everything and this is a real hit for Mauricio.

by Anonymousreply 111February 19, 2019 9:30 PM

[quote]And why should she forgive Lisa for having brought up the tabloid stories about Maurice again and again, and in front of their very young daughter?

Kyle was the one that brought up the tabloid first, and then kept talking about, not LVP. The Umanskys seemed way too defensive over something that supposedly didn't happen.

I've always thought Mauricio has a bit of a slimy side. I remember one episode where he took a little too long - and put his hand a little too low - when he hugged Camille. I wouldn't be surprised if they fucked at some point.

by Anonymousreply 112February 19, 2019 11:06 PM

I'm certain that Maurice fucked Camille. I think that was his way to either get in or stay (or both) as the Grammar's realtor.

by Anonymousreply 113February 19, 2019 11:22 PM

R103 I said the same thing. Those two are nothing but smoke and mirrors. At on television.

Anybody who says otherwise is a damn fool.

by Anonymousreply 114February 19, 2019 11:36 PM

At least on television is what I meant.

by Anonymousreply 115February 19, 2019 11:37 PM

I didn't know Erika and Tom we're having huge financial problems. They look like they truly have it in the bank. What happened?

by Anonymousreply 116February 19, 2019 11:39 PM

R116 Tom is being sued for not paying back a $15 million loan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117February 20, 2019 12:56 AM

let's see how much DR John Sessa is featured tonight in episode #2

by Anonymousreply 118February 20, 2019 1:00 AM

[quote] Tom is being sued for not paying back a $15 million loan.

Haha...which means that Erika Cunt Jayne is being sued as well, since they're married.

I hope they take it out of her Housewives paycheck. I hate her!!

She's an ice queen Twat with a capital T.

by Anonymousreply 119February 20, 2019 1:01 AM

No wonder they have been hyping this up to the "press" - this shit is boring AF

by Anonymousreply 120February 20, 2019 1:52 AM

I like how everyone is just supposed to forget that Granny VP had filmed almost an entire season VPR by now without much pause for grief.

by Anonymousreply 121February 20, 2019 1:53 AM

[quote] Granny VP had filmed almost an entire season VPR by now without much pause for grief.

Sorry, but it didn't fit into the TomTom storyline.

by Anonymousreply 122February 20, 2019 2:15 AM

And did the loons come after the insufferable VPR cast for not treating their queen with kid gloves while she grieved?

I didn't think so...

by Anonymousreply 123February 20, 2019 2:28 AM

This franchise has become so OVERproduced that it's sometimes difficult to watch.

by Anonymousreply 124February 20, 2019 2:33 AM

wow this week's episode was boring filler but next week looks good

seeing Kyle cry about her dumb eye and her kids growing up was pathetic

Rinna tells the audience she doesn't have an eating disorder but then doesn't eat any of the sweets at her gathering

LVP was being a bitch at the end on the plane to Dorit. The only entertaining part. So I guess the rule is, when LVP feels wronged by you, she is allowed to take digs at you but it's all in good fun, right?

by Anonymousreply 125February 20, 2019 9:21 AM

R125 Remember when Rinna refused to drink part of the milkshake during that weird race/treasure hunt thing Yolanda put together in season 5? That plus Kim telling her to "eat a piece of bread and calm down" pointed to an ED years ago.

by Anonymousreply 126February 20, 2019 11:04 AM

Poor Vandercunt!

Everyone set her up!

She is a victim!

by Anonymousreply 127February 20, 2019 11:38 AM

I love LVP, she can do no wrong

by Anonymousreply 128February 20, 2019 11:40 AM

I look forward to dining on her rotting corpse.

by Anonymousreply 129February 20, 2019 1:28 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130February 20, 2019 6:47 PM

Erika sided with NeNe over LVP being shady about some bar space NeNe wanted to purchase a few years back.

I wasn't surprised. NeNe and Erika are both from Atlanta, their gonna stick together.

by Anonymousreply 131February 21, 2019 3:34 AM

God, Erika has the WORST taste in fashion. She looked ridiculous in that outfit she wore to the restaurant to meet Rinna and Dorito.

by Anonymousreply 132February 21, 2019 10:01 AM

Erika does dress too casually (although she spends a ton of money and puts a lot of work into her looks) and her taste in not mainstream, but at least she has a “look” that she has fun with. I think her style is much better than Kyle’s, Rinna’s, and Dorito’s.

by Anonymousreply 133February 21, 2019 11:03 AM

Erika's stylist should be fired. How much does he get paid to dress her in that shit?

by Anonymousreply 134February 21, 2019 10:37 PM

the "t-shirt dress" is 1 of the ugliest and dumbest ideas ever. This is the second time we saw Erika sporting one (the first time was in Dorit's first season a couple years ago)

by Anonymousreply 135February 22, 2019 1:02 AM

Did anybody else notice how awkward it got when Kyle asked Mauricio where Farrah was?

by Anonymousreply 136February 22, 2019 5:44 AM

Dr. Sessa's degrees aren't exactly from "real" universities. South and Argosy are online diploma mills.

by Anonymousreply 137February 22, 2019 6:04 AM

R136 Yes! And then they flashed back to the episode from a couple of years ago where Kyle showed up at the office to bring everyone lunch and Farrah gave her the stink eye.

I also noticed in this episode how fat Mauricio is getting.

by Anonymousreply 138February 22, 2019 8:46 AM

Mauricio is still hot

by Anonymousreply 139February 22, 2019 11:26 AM

Hi Farrah at R139!

by Anonymousreply 140February 22, 2019 11:28 AM

[QUOTE] Did anybody else notice how awkward it got when Kyle asked Mauricio where Farrah was?

I was just coming her to discuss this with you guys because I knew you'd notice.

It's pretty clear to me that the producers are onto Mauricio/Farrah. Watch the scene from last night when Kyle visits Maurice at "The Agency." Mauricio tries to pretend like he doesn't know exactly where Farrah is. Then he is like, 'Um, uh, she's at such-and-such house" and the camera zooms right in on him. Also, Kyle is very quick to ask about her whereabouts. She asks about Farrah almost as soon as she sits down. The producers are completely onto it. Look at the way they film his responses. "Farrah right back here. Alexia right back here." All said while he's seated with the posture of a man who is receiving a blowjob.

And then, to really drive things home, they do a flashback to the episodes where Kyle showed up unannounced with salads for everyone. Farrah looks pissed that Kyle's there and is very curt when accepting her salad (after she's probably just had her own tossed in the bathroom by Maurice).

by Anonymousreply 141February 22, 2019 3:20 PM

why do 'Alexia and Sophia look like the same person?

by Anonymousreply 142February 22, 2019 4:11 PM

The Umansky's give credence to the claim, daughters look like their fathers.

by Anonymousreply 143February 22, 2019 4:19 PM

Erika has been on her best behavior this season. She knows how bad she came across last season. Plus, I think her marriage and finances are in peril, so she's working on her image in case she has to start supporting herself again.

Rinna definitely has an eating disorder. She threw a pastry party, and then tells the other women that she's not eating her creations and "saving them for later." Sure, Lisa. No wonder her daughter has an eating disorder, too.

by Anonymousreply 144February 22, 2019 4:46 PM

[quote] Rinna definitely has an eating disorder. She threw a pastry party, and then tells the other women that she's not eating her creations and "saving them for later.“

It’s called willpower

by Anonymousreply 145February 22, 2019 5:17 PM

[quote] I was just coming her to discuss this with you guys because I knew you'd notice.

Yeah, let's talk about the husband!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146February 22, 2019 5:26 PM

Kim really took that broken glass like a champ.

She didn't even blink, after Rinna threw the wine at her!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147February 22, 2019 5:27 PM

The crumbling tiles around Erika's pool are a harbinger of the crumbling marriage to come.

Hope she stashed some of that cash somewhere because I smell a divorce coming her way.

by Anonymousreply 148February 22, 2019 5:51 PM

the best part about the Rinna-Kim fight in Amsterdam was seeing that Brandi and LVP were more freaked out than either of them lol.

by Anonymousreply 149February 22, 2019 5:55 PM

That scene where she discussed the pool tiles was telling. They both acted like they hadn't talked to each other in weeks. It's obviously a business relationship and not a true marriage.

Lisa comes from a fucked up family. Whenever one of the siblings commits suicide, it's always a sign that something is wrong with the entire family.

Every single woman who is on these Housewives shows is fucked up, or in bad shape financially. No sane person would agree to do this show otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 150February 22, 2019 5:59 PM

What was up with Dorit walking around her house with PK in those high heels? How unnecessary and uncomfortable. I also would like to know what the deal is with her hair. Is she wearing wigs? How can she have her hair long one day and then short, straight and vampy the next?

Also, I know that a Housewife usually "arranges" the trip but, like, who was really paying for that private plane? Because we all know it wasn't Dorit who is broke as fuck.

#tbt to last year when she got wasted and called Camille a cunt at a dinner party. That was fucking hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 151February 22, 2019 6:04 PM

Camille would beg to differ, R151.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152February 22, 2019 6:11 PM

Teddi’s house is awful. I wish they would get rid of her. Is Erika’s husband a gay? Bring Camille back full time.

All the housewife shows are so over produced anymore. They are nothing like the first seasons. I don’t know how much longer I’m going to stick with it.

by Anonymousreply 153February 22, 2019 6:50 PM

Little to nothing happened in this past episode. Well, nothing except for yet another scene of flirting between Kyle and LVP and LVP revealing that Dorit snores and farts a lot.

by Anonymousreply 154February 22, 2019 7:02 PM

R151 yes it's obvious Dorit wears wigs and extensions. She changes her hairstyle frequently.

R153 bring back Camille full time so she can defend Brett Kavanaugh some more?

by Anonymousreply 155February 22, 2019 7:05 PM

Dorit calling Camille a cunt and the constant replays of it won last season. It didn't take much but I loved it!

by Anonymousreply 156February 22, 2019 7:27 PM

Mauricio and Farrah: The Salad Days

by Anonymousreply 157February 22, 2019 7:30 PM

Thanks for that clip, R147! I never get tired of seeing Kim duck that glass of wine as if she's done it hundreds of times in the past.

That was a great scene and Kim was arguably the most lucid she's ever been on the show. Not coincidentally, it's also when she's the most cunty.

by Anonymousreply 158February 22, 2019 8:14 PM

Everybody misses that Sassoon chick.

by Anonymousreply 159February 22, 2019 8:24 PM

to 150, that house was their Palm Springs home, she said they never went there

by Anonymousreply 160February 22, 2019 8:26 PM

Ditch Dorit and Teddi, bring Camille and Brandi full time. And I guess Ms Sessa shirtless.

by Anonymousreply 161February 22, 2019 8:48 PM

Starting to watch Ep 2 now. No way LVP did not have a neck lift, Ms. I will NEVAH have plastic surgery! That thing is way too tight. Hey, why not, but don't pretend you are above it. Love how she's going in for a shot she doesn't need to show it off. You too Kyle. What happened to Kyle's facialist who did those creepy mask treatments? Those did seem to work.

I like Denise, but she looks fucking rough. I don't know if that is allergies, or she decided to give aging naturally a shot, but she's too young to be looking that puffy and bloated. Also, for someone used to reality shows, she doesn't seem comfortable in front of the camera so far.

by Anonymousreply 162February 22, 2019 10:27 PM

Erika, when she's not on stage, dresses like a grandma who just got off a greyhound bound for Vegas and is proceeding to gamble her whole life savings away. Hint to Erika: quit wearing short sleeves that stop just above the elbow. They make you look ancient.

by Anonymousreply 163February 22, 2019 10:43 PM

Ah, the interrogation of where's Farrah! Holy fucking cow. Maurice is in "maintain!" "maintain!" mode and failing miserably. I love it! Don't poke the fucking bear Kyle. Though I agree the producers know the score and are orchestrating this. He did seem genuinely taken aback.

Mo: "Last night I was laying down with... (pause, grasp,)...Portia, and I..." HA!!!!

Kyle, worry less about your eye and focus more on losing that stupid vocal fry affectation. Also stop trying to be Rinna in your talking heads.

by Anonymousreply 164February 22, 2019 10:50 PM

Rinna knows her kids were never going to make it, so she's spinning this anorexia story for this one kid in particular as laying the path for reasons to "take" her kids out of the business. The very business she was braggy about them getting into and teaching one of them to "walk" down a hotel hallway. Fucking hell. Rinna for all of her "own it"-- and, to be fair she does in many areas--refusing to admit to her own eating disorder is quite literally, obviously ridiculous. Kim had her number. "Have a piece of bread!" or something to that effect.

by Anonymousreply 165February 22, 2019 11:41 PM

R162 You're right; Denise looks rough, Her face is ruddy and weathered, and she looks just plain exhausted. But I guess if you were married to Charlie Sheen, you'd look like that, too.

by Anonymousreply 166February 23, 2019 12:10 AM

True, but she hasn't been with Charlie for a while. Though I guess with him, once you are "in" you will never get out.

Weathered is the perfect term r166

by Anonymousreply 167February 23, 2019 12:12 AM

Denise is borderline crazy, and crazy people never age well. Mental illness gets worse with age and starts to show on your face by the time you hit 40.

by Anonymousreply 168February 23, 2019 1:15 AM

I liked Denise's reaction to Erika saying picturing then having sex is as good as her favourite porn. That was gross. Erika is foul and tries way too hard to seem young and edgy.

by Anonymousreply 169February 23, 2019 1:19 AM

Denise thought it was hot r169. Denise has heard, seen and done it all. Hardly think she was shocked.

by Anonymousreply 170February 23, 2019 1:21 AM

Well, Denise is a former high-class prostitute.

by Anonymousreply 171February 23, 2019 1:23 AM

I’ve been wondering about that! Heidi’s girl!!!

by Anonymousreply 172February 23, 2019 1:27 AM

r150, which Lisa? Both of them had siblings who suicided.

by Anonymousreply 173February 23, 2019 1:47 AM

What is this I hear about Miss Mikey and his brows being gone?

by Anonymousreply 174February 23, 2019 2:20 AM

Dorit's dog was a fucking rock star for biting that POS PK in the face.

by Anonymousreply 175February 23, 2019 2:26 AM

I guess I have to hand it to Boy George for sticking by these two grifters. Either out of seriously misplaced loyalty, or they have something on him. Check out his Twitter feed at some point. He is generally a pretty no-nonsense, no fucks given type, but he's doubling down on them pretty hard. Mostly Dorit.

by Anonymousreply 176February 23, 2019 2:32 AM

This show needs a dose of Kenya Moore.

by Anonymousreply 177February 23, 2019 2:45 AM

Is Boy George going against LVP? Blasphemy! According to her stans, she is QUEEN of the Brits and they all respect her

by Anonymousreply 178February 23, 2019 3:02 AM

Harrison has now been renamed "Puffy" and has been shaved down to look more like Giggy. Even similar outfits. This pisses me off on Giggy's behalf. Yes I am too invested. Yes I need a hobby. Blah, blah. I wonder if Giggy is already dead and they are waiting until later in the season to announce it as breaking news for ratins?

by Anonymousreply 179February 23, 2019 3:18 AM

RATINGS! Though ratins has a certain something about it....

by Anonymousreply 180February 23, 2019 4:18 AM

Nicolette Sheridan calling out Rinna for lying about the Michael Bolton situation.

by Anonymousreply 181February 23, 2019 12:57 PM

I think Rinna's daughter Delilah is doing well at least in the world of Instagram/Model but she needs to be in NY if she wants to be a real model. Her kids and family seem pretty normal. I do think Rinna has an issue with food but I don't know if she would be classified as an "eating disorder".

Denise is the HW with a real suntan. I think her years of sun worship is the difference and why she looks rough. Her daughters all look like Charlie.

by Anonymousreply 182February 23, 2019 1:01 PM

Would anyone truly come for Rinna and bring up the Julianne Phillips situation?

by Anonymousreply 183February 23, 2019 1:06 PM

I guess I'm blind, never thought anything about Maurico and Farrah

by Anonymousreply 184February 23, 2019 1:08 PM

r165 I still remember one season Rinna made dinner for the two girls it was spaghetti squash and the plate was like a cup of squash and they shared it. That was dinner for three people.

by Anonymousreply 185February 23, 2019 1:14 PM

Rinna is full of shit. She lies all the time, whether it's about her bag full of pills that are "just vitamins!", Her obvious eating disorder (they're all very thin, but who's the only one you never see actually eating anything?), "Kim is close to death / I never said that!!!", or the way Harry's previous marriage ended. Compulsive. Liar.

No wonder Harry seems to barely tolerate her. I wonder if he's just sticking around until the girls are totally on their own?

by Anonymousreply 186February 23, 2019 2:44 PM

Looks like the tabloids are coming out saying a housewife did spill the Dorit dog story but it wasn't LVP. Hmmm Rinna anyone?

by Anonymousreply 187February 23, 2019 2:55 PM

Regardless of any tabloids, is anyone really stupid enough to believe that Granny Pump (and producers) didn't orchestrate the discussion by Miss Sessa?

by Anonymousreply 188February 23, 2019 4:20 PM

There is no problem with Harry and Lisa's relationship, don't know where you're getting your information 186

by Anonymousreply 189February 23, 2019 5:16 PM

I think production does a lot of story selling to tabloids as it's publicity for the show. Anytime we hear "inside source" I think it's someone working on the show

by Anonymousreply 190February 23, 2019 7:54 PM

While we are waiting for something interesting to crop up. Here's this thread from last September to play in if so inclined.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191February 23, 2019 8:16 PM

I'm surprised that Yolanda hasn't come back to the show. Surely she needs the money since David Foster dumped her.

by Anonymousreply 192February 23, 2019 8:47 PM

FUCK LVP!!!! She has been a blatant manipulator and CUNT since the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 193February 23, 2019 8:49 PM

r193 Hey, Rinna - let's talk about the husband!

by Anonymousreply 194February 24, 2019 2:04 AM

I think LVP really fucked up with Brandi. I know, I've said it before. Brandi is a mess, but she's a loyal mess. She got caught up in having this "grand lady" as she put it, paying all of this attention to her, (and I do think she adored Ken and his attention too) but when it became clear to her that LVP was less of a friend (they did seem to have legit fun together) and far more of a user, I am sure it must have hurt a lot and pissed her off. So Brandi went to the "other side" to try and get even, and LVP fucking creamed her. Brandi was financially hurt by LVPs manipulations and social "punishment", and that isn't at all cool considering how relatively poor Brandi was/is. I do hope Brandi comes back, preferably once LVP is gone, and gets another go at being the fun messy girl without a filter. That was some good TV.

by Anonymousreply 195February 24, 2019 2:08 AM

Huh? If anyone financially hurt Brandi - besides herself - it was Maloof.

by Anonymousreply 196February 24, 2019 2:16 AM

Damn. Harry Hamlin clapped back at Nicolette! This little drama is better than stupid dog shit on the show.

by Anonymousreply 197February 24, 2019 2:21 AM

Anyone watch the new Bravo show Mexican Dynasties?

I've found my new obsession.

by Anonymousreply 198February 24, 2019 2:23 AM

r196 Only because LVP got Brandi to "spill the beans" publicly on something in their circles everyone knew. This is ancient news now.

by Anonymousreply 199February 24, 2019 2:26 AM

I love how everyone blames LVP for being messy. Oh she manipulated me. You can be messy as fuck and then say, Oh it must have been LVP. I know there is no screen time of it, or record of it but she must have made me do it. I mean Rinna accused Erika's BFF Yolanda of faking her illness, claimed a hairdresser told her yet somehow blamed it on LVP. Kyle gets messy, blames it on LVP. Brand is a stream of consciousness cunt and absolved of everything because LVP manipulated her. Them when Lisa cuts her off because she betrayed her? Lisa is the bad guy? Fucking A. Dorit knows how LVP is about dogs, adopts a dog from her charity, claims it bit her kids and husband, gives it away and it ends up in a kill shelter...I mean how about just give the dog back??

by Anonymousreply 200February 24, 2019 3:42 AM

wow so according to Rinna, LVP basically filmed just the first half of the season and the rest was without her but LVP was not demoted. During her break from the show she still filmed Vanderpump Rules. Rinna said LVP should have told everyone she needed time off instead of just doing it without telling them.

Rinna also says some of the cast have gotten death threats. These LVP stans are PSYCHOTIC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201February 24, 2019 5:50 AM

Why do Rinna and Harry care to respond to his ex-wife from THIRTY YEARS AGO?

As Rinna herself said, if that marriage didn't fail, she might not have him now.

And her boobs are a weird ass shape. If you're gonna get work done, at least have it look somewhat real. No woman has a perfect circle for a breast.

by Anonymousreply 202February 24, 2019 5:59 AM

I'm sorry but Rinna needs to sit down & shut up. LVP did not owe any of the housewives an explanation or heads up. That's between LVP & her employer-Bravo.

That would be like me having to apprise my co-workers that I was taking a sabbatical. That decision & the reasons behind it are between me & my boss only.

by Anonymousreply 203February 24, 2019 6:00 AM

R203 but it throws the whole show off when a main cast member suddenly disappears. It's weird for the audience too. The producers were at fault for not telling the other ladies that LVP wasn't coming back

by Anonymousreply 204February 24, 2019 6:04 AM

Odd that Lisa was too emotionally traumatized by her brother’s death to film RHOBH but had no trouble completing Vanderpump Rules - Only difference was she wasn’t called out for being manipulative and phony on Vanderpump Rules. She’s using a suicide as an out to not be exposed for a liar and a fraud - disgusting. She also had the ability to complete construction on Tom Tom and successfully launch the restaurant in the same timeframe. Not being able to film RHOBH is complete and total bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 205February 24, 2019 6:21 AM

Actually, it's not odd. Doing Vanderpump Rules would be a walk in the park compared to RHOBH, where a pack of hyenas were circling LV because they smelled blood. She thought she was strong enough to deal with RHOBH, not even thinking these women would come for her at this particular time. She underestimated them.

And Rinna - first, LV does not need any of those women's permission to take time off. So long as she cleared it with the appropriate people on the show, that's all that matters. Second, LV and LR have not been close for three seasons now, not since LR and Eileen came hard for LV, so there was no way she was turning to LR for any kind of support. And third, once she figured out that this was going to be another 'get LV' season, of course she wasn't going to turn to any of those women (except Denise, who was new to the group and with whom she reportedly kept filming with). I wouldn't turn to anyone who was coming for me on a regular basis if I was feeling bad - why would anyone?

Of course this whole dog controversy is typical BH. All these women completely forgot what Dorit actually did, and started focusing on who in the hell spilled the beans. It isn't about what one does, it's about if people know about it and how they found out.

It became quite clear early on that Erika had a pre-conceived issue with LV when she came on the show. LR - who had no problem stirring the shit when she could, decided she wanted to stop taking the heat and decided everything she did was because of LV. Dorit has been a grifter and liar since the moment she came on the show and now she's figured she's made enough friends she doesn't need LV anymore. Teddi - the outspoken accountability coach - has decided she's been taken advantage of by LV. And Kyle has long had a passive-aggressive relationship with LV - always willing to throw LV under the bus when it's convenient for her (I still can't forget that whole conversation about how - basically - Kyle was saying she understood was a lying bitch who tried to throw KYLE under the bus, she still loved her and accepted her - she just wanted LV to admit it - WHAT???).

All this being said, I do think it's time for LV to move on. This show has morphed into a different show, with a cast that LV doesn't really fit into any longer - never mind any of the issues that are going on. It has a different vibe, a different flavor, and the women feel it and I think that's also one of the reasons they come for LV so regularly - one of these is not like the others and people can tend to ostracize what's different.

by Anonymousreply 206February 24, 2019 7:37 AM

Fix your wonky tits, Rinna!

by Anonymousreply 207February 24, 2019 7:49 AM

r206 Mary! save that thesis for your weekly mah jong get togethers! LVP is no victim. Ooh poor poor LVP. bitch bye!

by Anonymousreply 208February 24, 2019 8:32 AM

LVP has old lady energy. The group of ladies seem like they would go clubbing, swimming in oceans on vacations, etc while LVP would be the granny sitting in a big hat, with sunscreen on sipping tea. in the background, complaining... Just boring old lady energy. She is better off with her crypt keeper husband and swans, sipping tea at their estate.

by Anonymousreply 209February 24, 2019 8:36 AM

and making money hand over fist 209, running 3 different restaurants, being on two different shows and possibly starting up a 3rd. LVP is not lazy by any definition.

by Anonymousreply 210February 24, 2019 10:43 AM

Granny Vanderpump, low energy.

by Anonymousreply 211February 24, 2019 3:09 PM

It's Granny Pump, R211.

And could you please tell her... "You're FIRED!"

by Anonymousreply 212February 24, 2019 3:34 PM

I wonder is the show will deal with Erika's husband being up to his neck in debt & being sued?

That may have come out after filming though.

by Anonymousreply 213February 24, 2019 4:10 PM

Dorit and PK are both being sued for $1.7 million dollars. Those two are always getting sued.

Fucking crazy. How in the hell do they maintain that lifestyle they continue to live? It boggles the mind.

by Anonymousreply 214February 24, 2019 4:35 PM

R192 Yolanda is not coming back to RHOBH. Never!! She now lives in Pennsylvania with her three children on a 70 acre farm that they all collectively brought together.

Her kids are supporting her financially now, and putting $$ in the bank for her. And fly her around the world on private planes. Her two daughters are very successful in modeling, so she's doing fine she doesn't need reality tv. If she does get back in front of the cameras than I'll be because she wants the attention. But other than that, her kids are supporting her financially.

by Anonymousreply 215February 24, 2019 4:41 PM

R215 And I am sure David Foster had to cough up a bit of change. I'm not worried about YoYo struggling to survive.

Looks like Kim is writing a book:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216February 24, 2019 6:13 PM

Is Brandi still bitching about her divorce? Honey, you got his dick in his prime and it's been AWHILE.

by Anonymousreply 217February 24, 2019 6:23 PM

R215

Why on earth would you buy a farm in PA? Especially if you had a long & tortuous bout of Lyme Disease.

by Anonymousreply 218February 24, 2019 7:07 PM

r217 I think she's finally past it, thank god.

by Anonymousreply 219February 24, 2019 7:11 PM

R218 to be all organic and natural, my love!

by Anonymousreply 220February 24, 2019 7:40 PM

[quote] she's doing fine she doesn't need reality tv. If she does get back in front of the cameras than I'll be because she wants the attention

Actually, after RHOBH, Yolanda DID have another reality show on Lifetime, working with young models and it was called "Making a Model with Yolanda Hadid."

She probably used money she made from that show, to buy her "farm." So yeah, she does need reality tv.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221February 24, 2019 8:02 PM

[quote] Why on earth would you buy a farm in PA? Especially if you had a long & tortuous bout of Lyme Disease.

Yeah, let's go right to the Munchausen conversation!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222February 24, 2019 8:04 PM

[quote] Why on earth would you buy a farm in PA? Especially if you had a long & tortuous bout of Lyme Disease

Two words:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223February 24, 2019 8:05 PM

To be closer to the ticks mothership. The Dutch blond can not resist us.

by Anonymousreply 224February 24, 2019 8:09 PM

R206 Is there one Vanderloon posting about poor put upon Lisa over and over on this board. Jesus Christ climb down off the cross we need the wood. If it’s so damn difficult to film RHOBH and be paid $1.5M per season get the fuck out Lisa! Bring back Brandi and let’s make it dirty!

by Anonymousreply 225February 24, 2019 9:27 PM

Exactly r225! That has been tedious as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 226February 24, 2019 9:31 PM

Lol R224!

by Anonymousreply 227February 24, 2019 9:33 PM

I was kind of shocked too about how rough Denise Richards looks - but she's always had that "rode hard put away wet" kind of look. Age just made it worse. But the kids seem cute & rather normal considering what loons their parents are.

by Anonymousreply 228February 24, 2019 9:53 PM

Yolanda couldn't stand to live in LA and not be young and beautiful anymore. Her looks were all she's ever had to offer.

She can live in someplace like PA and be a big fish in a small pond. She's still considered a hot piece of ass in rural Pennsylvania.

by Anonymousreply 229February 24, 2019 10:06 PM

Why is LVP doing reality tv in the first place? She's probably worth hundreds of millions of dollars. She doesn't need a check from Bravo every year for $1.5 million dollars!! I get reality tv can be good for business. But it's not like she needs the $$$.

At this point, she's stressed out because she wants to be. LVP does not need reality tv. She loves the fame and attention that comes with it.

Plain and simple!!

by Anonymousreply 230February 24, 2019 10:07 PM

[quote] Why is LVP doing reality tv in the first place? She's probably worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

"Why is LVP doing reality tv in the first place? She's probably worth hundreds of THOUSANDS of dollars."

There, I fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 231February 24, 2019 10:10 PM

R230 I think LVP's wealth is vastly overestimated. The overhead to run her restaurants must be incredible. She would have to do blockbuster business every day to turn a decent profit. And with TomTom and her new Vegas place, she's probably living on credit right now. And that freaking house! Her mortgage on that thing has to be in the five figures.

She needs to work,.

by Anonymousreply 232February 24, 2019 11:08 PM

Girardi's office has dealt with the same litigant in the past and the court dismissed the case. Looks as if the same is expected here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233February 24, 2019 11:14 PM

Kyle's 'eye lift' has malfunctioned: her right eye is now smaller than her left eye.

Hahahahaha!

by Anonymousreply 234February 24, 2019 11:16 PM

Kyle's eye thing is a Botox side effect. Not that uncommon

by Anonymousreply 235February 24, 2019 11:54 PM

Almost all the Richards women have a wonky eye. Whatever Kyle had done recently just exacerbated hers. It's almost always visible in photos of Kathy or Kim and Paris probably has the most obvious case from their kids.

Kyle's always had hers and is just using it now for a storyline or to try to explain some other type of eye surgery. It's clearly visible in this pic of her from 2014.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236February 25, 2019 12:05 AM

"Wonky Eyes" = FAS ?

by Anonymousreply 237February 25, 2019 12:42 AM

Dorit has really aged over this past year.

by Anonymousreply 238February 25, 2019 1:19 AM

is it a wonky eye or just uneven? Some people have 1 eye bigger than the other

by Anonymousreply 239February 25, 2019 2:17 AM

R232 LVP doesn’t have an ownership stake in the new Vegas place. Caesars offers a licensing deal on all of their restaurants whether it’s Lisa, Wolfgang Puck or Gordon Ramsay. Lisa will receive a residual based on sales. I’m sure it will be very successful and lucrative for Lisa with very little initial financial outlay. She will do well. The restaurant is located right next to where Celine Dion and others play and the entrance to the Forum Shops. Caesars must have a lot of faith in her.

by Anonymousreply 240February 25, 2019 4:35 AM

When does the Vegas restaurant open?

by Anonymousreply 241February 25, 2019 6:34 AM

r240 I have never heard of a venture into any part of hospitality (e.g. restaurants, nightclubs, hotels etc.) that do not involve a (remarkably) high amount of financial outlay from those wishing to start said venture. Receipts please?

by Anonymousreply 242February 25, 2019 6:40 AM

Rinna's older daughter has a chance at being a model, but the younger one...please go to college or do ANYTHING else

by Anonymousreply 243February 25, 2019 6:50 AM

Theres a lot of rich people. who dont have fame.. I think LVP wants the fame to go with her rich. :) But LVP does have granny energy. At least Ramona at 60 is dancing around like a fool, swimming topless in a pool with Sonja. LVP just sits there, saying corny jokes, in a wide brim hat covered in sunscreen, making sure her false eyelashes stay on.

by Anonymousreply 244February 25, 2019 11:08 AM

All in all, LVP is worth a reported $75 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.Feb 13, 2019

by Anonymousreply 245February 25, 2019 11:12 AM

Wait none of you bitches are posting about the twitter back and forth between Lisa Rinna, Harry Hamlin and Nicolette Sheridan... After Rinna spilt some tea about Sheridan on the last ep, in which she was married to both Lisa Rinnas husband, and Denise RIchards new husband ... Nicolette had a few words on twitter to Harry and Lisa... Sheridan the next housewife next season! :) Watch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246February 25, 2019 11:17 AM

I believe it. But as I mentioned upthread (or was it pt. 1?) I think the real backstory is Harry having something very long term going on with another person in Canada.

Michael Bolton? Really?

Ew.

by Anonymousreply 247February 25, 2019 11:28 AM

Per the link r246 :

Days later, Sheridan fired back at Rinna, 55, on Twitter, slamming the alleged affair as “FAKE NEWS!”

“Harry and I ended our marriage nose to nose in Canada… Michael was a long time friend that was invited to our wedding… Happy Harry found happiness with housewife @lisarinna,” the star wrote on Friday.

Hamlin responded on Saturday, criticizing his ex-wife’s denial and going on to claim that she allegedly stepped out on him two weeks after his mother’s death.

Re Fake News! What’s it called when your wife of one year suddenly goes to bed with a pop singer? …two weeks after your mother dies?? I did a lotta stuff with my wife ‘nose to nose’ but ending our marriage was not one of them!” he wrote.

In support of her husband, Rinna replied to his tweet, “Sweetie @IamNicollette You’re the gift that keeps on giving!”

Rinna penned an additional note on her Instagram Stories, which has since been deleted. “My bad, I’m sorry, Nicollette,” she reportedly wrote. “I forgot to thank you also. Thank you for f—ing Michael Bolton and cheating on Harry while married. I thought I’d take the high road and not tweet this… NAH.”

Hours after Hamlin’s tweet, Sheridan fired back once again, continuing to categorize the cheating allegations as “FAKE NEWS.”

“Do you really want the truth shared?” she tweeted on Saturday. “I appreciate that you want to support your housewife’s FAKE NEWS narrative, but the end of our marriage had nothing to do with anyone other than us. Sad you still can’t own your part.@HarryRHamlin @lisarinna.”

by Anonymousreply 248February 25, 2019 11:31 AM

Juicy shit!! They should add her to the show next year.

FIREWORKS!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 249February 25, 2019 2:15 PM

I'm old enough to remember when it all went down. Nicolette most definitely ran off with Bolton. The movie magazines (yes we had those back then) were all over it.

by Anonymousreply 250February 25, 2019 2:22 PM

Was she a movie star back than?

by Anonymousreply 251February 25, 2019 2:26 PM

I’m old enough to remember Hamlin had a child with Dr No Bond star Ursula Andress.

by Anonymousreply 252February 25, 2019 2:49 PM

It's weird that Nicolette is denying hooking up with Bolton because I swear I remember her telling the same story (meeting him at a concert and falling in love) years ago.

by Anonymousreply 253February 25, 2019 2:49 PM

[quote]Mo: "Last night I was laying down with... (pause, grasp,)...Portia, and I..." HA!!!!

I was about to post the same thing... when he started talking about that I swear he almost said, "Farrah."

by Anonymousreply 254February 25, 2019 2:49 PM

To the person who asked about who paid for the private plane, it was the resort. The name of the resort was on the plane. As Dorit mentioned, the resort is brand new so the accommodations, travel, etc. was all obviously fronted by the resort in exchange for the advertising.

by Anonymousreply 255February 25, 2019 2:50 PM

R242 Caesars does these types of deals on all of their restaurants so that they retain control. You can Google it I’m not going to go track down the the info. Gordon Ramsay has this same type of agreement on all of his restaurants at their properties. It’s very lucrative for all parties involved.

by Anonymousreply 256February 25, 2019 3:11 PM

R245 those sites are BS.

Why do Rinna and Harry care to respond to his ex-wife from THIRTY YEARS AGO? It just makes them look super petty

As Rinna herself said, if that marriage didn't fail, she might not have him now.

by Anonymousreply 257February 25, 2019 6:29 PM

Because R257, Nicolette is a known lying liar!!!

by Anonymousreply 258February 25, 2019 6:34 PM

Isn't Nicolette known as a huge bitch?

by Anonymousreply 259February 25, 2019 6:35 PM

It just makes the Rinna/Hamlins look extra petty. The best revenge is living well.

by Anonymousreply 260February 25, 2019 6:45 PM

[quote]Isn't Nicolette known as a huge bitch?

Yes, huge. MAJOR.

by Anonymousreply 261February 25, 2019 6:46 PM

The Vanderloons on Twitter are all rallying around Nicolette like she’s Joan of Arc. Mainly because she’s against Rinna and in their eyes Rinna is Public Enemy #1 against their Queen. They are referring to Nicolette as a beautiful actress that would never lie and is above reproach. If they really thought about it they are securing another season for Rinna and a diamond for Nicolette. Nicollette is also a perfect replacement for LVP. They are indirectly helping to hasten the exit of the limey old hag.

by Anonymousreply 262February 25, 2019 7:09 PM

Whenever Harry H is on the show, it always seems to me that something is wrong with him. My dad has Parkinson's and HH has the same slow reactions, gawpy face look that my dad has gotten in recent years. I wonder if he has some kind of health problem.

I don't know what his marriage is like, but it seems to me that LR and HH are two ships passing in the night, and both are fine with it.

by Anonymousreply 263February 25, 2019 8:00 PM

r257... Rinna was pretty much telling her thank you. But Nicolette didnt like the story Rinna told. Also... someone in the twitter comments after Nicolette said do you really want me to say the truth? Someone on twitter said HARRY beat Nicolette in which Rinna replied back saying LIAR FUCKING TROLL!

by Anonymousreply 264February 25, 2019 9:37 PM

People on twitter are speaking about Julianne Phillips and Harry and something bad that happened..?

by Anonymousreply 265February 25, 2019 9:40 PM

Please stop bringing up the Juilianne Phillips lie that only has one source, that fucking CDAN disease of a site.

by Anonymousreply 266February 25, 2019 9:54 PM

What's the Julianne info. As far as I know she disappeared after her divorce from Bruce. IIRC she moved to the Pacific North West.

by Anonymousreply 267February 25, 2019 9:57 PM

R267 No info, just disinfo. Some cheating thing, blah, blah, blah, no other source.

by Anonymousreply 268February 25, 2019 10:14 PM

Rinna should be careful or Sheridan will out Hamlin.

by Anonymousreply 269February 26, 2019 2:14 AM

Sheridan is currently out of a job.

She's out of the Alexis role:

“Nicollette Sheridan will be leaving Dynasty in order to focus on some personal family responsibilities. She was a valuable asset to the show and we wish her continued success in the future.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270February 26, 2019 2:22 AM

hey they might as well add Sheridan to RHOBH next season to feud with Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 271February 26, 2019 5:04 AM

Harry's son Dimitri is looking HOT. Is he gay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272February 26, 2019 10:42 AM

If so, the parrot does not fall far from the tree. Let's talk about the son, then let's talk about what you don't want the world to know Rinna

by Anonymousreply 273February 26, 2019 12:45 PM

[quote]Rinna should be careful or Sheridan will out Hamlin.

Oh, please. If there was any info on Hamlin she would have outed it years ago or it would have come up when everyone was digging for what Kim was referring to.

by Anonymousreply 274February 26, 2019 1:10 PM

There have been rumors about Harry for decades. How many here have had him?

by Anonymousreply 275February 26, 2019 2:11 PM

Rumors yes, but nothing has ever surfaced and that is the point.

by Anonymousreply 276February 26, 2019 2:13 PM

Also, why is anyone pretending like Kyle is blind to Farrrah & Mauricio? As though Kyle isn't the one who probably set that shit up herself. If Mauricio is gonna cheat, Kyle's gonna make damn sure that money stays in the family!

by Anonymousreply 277February 26, 2019 2:14 PM

R275 What amazes me is the LVP fans attempting to “out” Harry on Twitter - Isn’t Lisa supposed to be some Gay Rights Advocate?

by Anonymousreply 278February 26, 2019 2:39 PM

The Granny VP fans are legit loons who latch onto anything and everything that bring down their hags' detractors.

by Anonymousreply 279February 26, 2019 2:45 PM

LVP is also supposed to be married to a straight man.

by Anonymousreply 280February 26, 2019 2:46 PM

Miss Ken is a virile stud!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281February 26, 2019 2:54 PM

I wonder if the rumors that Kim Richards was referring to in Amsterdam are that Harry is physically abusive to his girlfriends/wives?

by Anonymousreply 282February 26, 2019 4:11 PM

[quote] There have been rumors about Harry for decades

This is so lame, going back to the 80's, when Harry played gay in that movie "Making Love." THAT is when the "gay rumors" started, which always happens to an actor, any time he plays a gay role.

Ask any straight actor who has ever played gay, and they'll tell you the same thing.

But yeah, how nice of these rumor assholes to keep promoting homophobia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283February 26, 2019 4:25 PM

Harry was very hot in that "Making Love" movie.

Here he is kissing Michael Ontkean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284February 26, 2019 4:31 PM

Who are the ones still trying to bring up Harry's "secret" and him being "gay," on these threads? LVP fans?

by Anonymousreply 285February 26, 2019 4:37 PM

I don't know, r285 but whoever it is, it's tedious as fuck. Can't we find something/someone else to dish on with these bitches?

by Anonymousreply 286February 26, 2019 5:51 PM

tonight's episode will be better than the filler shit from last week

you can tell producers really cut most of the first few weeks of filming. Denise Richards hadn't joined right away. Clearly nothing worthwhile happened until the dog dilemma with Dorit and LVP

by Anonymousreply 287February 26, 2019 6:06 PM

Huh, I didn't know Mauricio is only 48. He's looking a bit rough these days. That coke will catch up with you. Either that, or he has the world's longest lasting sinus infection.

by Anonymousreply 288February 26, 2019 6:27 PM

Mauricio has been indulging too much these last several years rather than eating healthily and working out

by Anonymousreply 289February 26, 2019 6:38 PM

He's been eating me out plenty, that's for sure!

by Anonymousreply 290February 26, 2019 6:48 PM

With Alexia at The Agency now, I've got a spy!

by Anonymousreply 291February 26, 2019 6:51 PM

I'm intrigued by anyone who would passionately defend Lisa Vanderpump on social media; I admire her ability to on one hand seem above it all, yet clearly be so adept at playing the reality show game, but I can't imagine getting so worked up about it. But let's face it, if you & your crypt keeper hubby walk around carrying a fully dressed dog & no one dares laugh or talk shit about you, you've got something figured out!

by Anonymousreply 292February 26, 2019 7:33 PM

R292 defending any of these hags passionately is a sign of insanity.

by Anonymousreply 293February 26, 2019 8:12 PM

It's nice Denise married a man with an actual job. LVP aside what Dorit did is super shitty . I cannot stand people who casually adopt animals and just give them up to anybody or dump them in a kill shelter. I guess grifters like her and PK do that kind of stuff though.

by Anonymousreply 294February 26, 2019 8:35 PM

R294 I've met Denise's husband. He's nice, polite, but seems empty between the ears. Their relationship seems very sex-based (not that I blame her at all) but I wonder what's gonna happen when his body/dick slow down

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295February 26, 2019 8:40 PM

[quote] I've met Denise's husband. He's nice, polite, but seems empty between the ears.

Good thing he's loaded in his jeans!

by Anonymousreply 296February 26, 2019 8:44 PM

I was watching a BH marathon today on Bravo, and I completely forgot that there was a housewife named Kathryn! She was like a little blip in the history of the show.

It was the season when they went to Dubai, and that hotel was fabulous.

Watching Eileen Davidson, I forgot how much I enjoyed her on the show. What a bummer that LVP got her fired.

by Anonymousreply 297February 26, 2019 8:46 PM

Eileen is the most naturally pretty of the lot. Many of the rest are just well groomed and/or have had work done.

by Anonymousreply 298February 26, 2019 9:13 PM

Eileen is truly radiant. I do miss her.

by Anonymousreply 299February 26, 2019 9:15 PM

I still cant believe Eileen is older than LVP. She looks 10 years longer than Pump.

by Anonymousreply 300February 26, 2019 9:45 PM

Someone started a thread about LVPs restaurants. The yelp reviews are really mixed to put it kindly for Pump and Sur.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301February 26, 2019 9:53 PM

why did Denise ever get with Charlie Sheen? Was that when he was very wealthy? The only time I found him attractive was when he played a parody of Rambo for that Hot Shots! movie in 1991 or so.

by Anonymousreply 302February 26, 2019 10:51 PM

R295 I don't think Denise is married this guy. Didn

by Anonymousreply 303February 26, 2019 10:53 PM

R302 By all accounts Charlie was pretty damn charming back in the day. I can see it. Denise probably indulged a lot of his freak too. I don't know if they met back in her Heidi days or not. There is so much rumor about that whole period of time, it's hard to separate fact from fiction.

by Anonymousreply 304February 26, 2019 10:54 PM

R295 I don't think Denise is married to that guy, is she? Didn't she introduce him at Kyle's barbecue as her boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 305February 26, 2019 10:55 PM

She married him later in the season r305 I despise her dress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306February 26, 2019 10:57 PM

Oh Lisa...your eyebrows are moving into Lucille Ball territory.

by Anonymousreply 307February 27, 2019 3:40 AM

This season is even more boring than the last one. The whole season is going to revolve around a returned rescue dog Zzzzzzzz.

Teddi and Denise are nice ladies, but they are too boring for reality TV. Kyle is a snooze without Kim to torment her.

by Anonymousreply 308February 27, 2019 4:15 AM

Denise Richards dresses and acts way to normal to be on the RHOBH!! Where's the glitz and glamour? She's not even trying to look like she fits into beverly hills.

She looks like she's straight out of iowa state and not a wealthy woman of leisure. Why even join the show if your not going to try to look like you belong. And those tank tops aren't going to cut. Looks like this is just a paycheck job for her.

I just don't get why do a show like this if your not going to look the part? It's kinda irritating frankly.

by Anonymousreply 309February 27, 2019 4:17 AM

Lisa having a fucking complaint about what Erika did (which according to every etiquette book was totally proper) was fucking insane. And I like Lisa.

by Anonymousreply 310February 27, 2019 4:18 AM

Let us not forget Denise (aka 'Fish Lips' back in the day) was caught humping her BFF's (Heather's) ex.

Dat Bitch is my Spirit Animal -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311February 27, 2019 4:29 AM

I'd like to see Heather join the show. She seems to actually have the money and the house. But it probably wouldn't be a good idea because of her mental health issues.

by Anonymousreply 312February 27, 2019 4:34 AM

I own a House?

by Anonymousreply 313February 27, 2019 4:35 AM

r312 Which Heather?

by Anonymousreply 314February 27, 2019 4:35 AM

Camille is at every event and goes on every trip they just need to make her official.

by Anonymousreply 315February 27, 2019 4:55 AM

I thought this episode would bring...something. Still a snooze fest, or did I miss anything?

by Anonymousreply 316February 27, 2019 4:58 AM

Kyle has always been my least favourite. She was a bad sister to Kim when they were both on the show.

by Anonymousreply 317February 27, 2019 5:06 AM

Agree with R316, super boring episode. Hopefully the whole season won’t revolve around the stupid dog storyline.

by Anonymousreply 318February 27, 2019 5:11 AM

Kyle is such a nothing. She tries to mimic people with stronger personalities, and fails at it. Great, she has money now, but other than that, what? Kim is a disaster, but she is far more intelligent when she is sober than Kyle could ever hope to be.

by Anonymousreply 319February 27, 2019 5:12 AM

'Ping' me when Mauricio and Farrah resume making eyes at one another -

by Anonymousreply 320February 27, 2019 5:14 AM

Will do r320. They were likely at their modest villa while this part was filmed. Yes I do know a wee bit about them. (I am the OP, note my signature) It is not ostentatious at all, and it is in the older part of PV. Mo is an asshole on camera, but in "real life" he is very mellow. Farrah is a nice person, engaging yet quietly so. She must have received her intelligence genes from the paternal side.

by Anonymousreply 321February 27, 2019 5:24 AM

LVP stans going on the attack tonight on twitter saying Rinna started the whole thing by using the phrase "set up". They're also calling Kyle and Teddi mean girls and Dorit an idiot (well that part is true).

by Anonymousreply 322February 27, 2019 8:12 AM

Lisa said " Kyle discussed it with me" (not on the dog issue but something else) and Kyle's like - "You told me about it" so Lisa used language that inferred Kyle knew about the topic independent of Lisa, but no - Kyle only knew because Lisa told her.

Sneaky cunt.

by Anonymousreply 323February 27, 2019 9:42 AM

That this show gets next to no activity after it airs speaks volumes. And it isn't just here, but on other sites. Bravo? Are you listening? Of course you aren't you dull cunts.

by Anonymousreply 324February 27, 2019 10:16 AM

Next week, Ken prints out some extremely large tweets to show that Teddy is evil, but rumor has it that Teddy saved the originals, and shows that Lisa and Ken edited them. All of Lisa's manipulations are unraveling, and she's alienated all of her allies.

by Anonymousreply 325February 27, 2019 10:22 AM

Oooh, r325 where did you dig that up? Or are you teasing?

by Anonymousreply 326February 27, 2019 10:28 AM

The editing part? Read it on a message board. I have no idea how credible it is, but it sounds exciting!

by Anonymousreply 327February 27, 2019 10:44 AM

POOR LISA!! LISA IS A VICTIM!

by Anonymousreply 328February 27, 2019 11:31 AM

If only I hadn’t taken the 30 grand. Oh, the tea I could spill.

by Anonymousreply 329February 27, 2019 11:49 AM

Sassy Miss Ken has the receipts, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 330February 27, 2019 11:56 AM

But you can't edit a tweet...Not sure that you can edit a text either. I'm confused. Oh, who cares, bring on the drama! This episode should have been better, even if only on the basis of being a trip one, but it still came up empty, at least for me.

by Anonymousreply 331February 27, 2019 12:25 PM

You can absolutely fake a string of texts (or as Ken says, “texes”), geezer!

by Anonymousreply 332February 27, 2019 12:37 PM

The VanderLOONS could have evidence right in front of them and it still wouldn't matter. They will always blame anyone and everyone but their hag.

by Anonymousreply 333February 27, 2019 12:44 PM

I believe LVP is closer to 68 than her stated age of 58.

by Anonymousreply 334February 27, 2019 12:47 PM

I had to literally LOL when I saw them post on some boards that Denise and Camille are the only ones with "sense". They will support anyone in the moment who appears to be on Granny VP's side.

by Anonymousreply 335February 27, 2019 12:48 PM

Where did and why did the rumors start about Mauricio and Farrah?

by Anonymousreply 336February 27, 2019 12:52 PM

The Vanderdump stans are such fucking hypocrites. These are the same people who quickly go after HWs like Kandi who do the exact same thing - use her employees/minions to talk shit and do the "dirty work". But of course they can't hold their queen accountable

by Anonymousreply 337February 27, 2019 3:13 PM

When Rinna was imitating LVP in her confessional and said "I'm a victim" sarcastically I lost it

by Anonymousreply 338February 27, 2019 6:55 PM

btw something we aren't seeing is when Dorit was confronted by a woman not involved with the show during this trip. They were out by the pool and she caused a scene yelling what a fraud Dorit was. I think the woman is friends with the guy suing Dorit for the bathing suit line or something like that. The tabloids caught it though.

Dorit just ignored her and ran away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339February 27, 2019 6:57 PM

R324 It's pretty much the same thing with all the "housewife" shows. I think people are just over the whole concept of "real housewives" it's basically become a chore at this point.

Especially when storyline are so fucking fake. Dorit and PKs lawsuits should be getting discussed on the show, but it's not. The same with Erika and her husband tom. I think think are just over the fakery of it all.

If your going to do reality tv than show some reality.

by Anonymousreply 340February 27, 2019 7:34 PM

Brian Moylan's recap is up. Again, not nearly the amount of comments it used to get.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341February 27, 2019 7:44 PM

The only thing that can save this show is making Camille’s friend Allison a housewife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342February 27, 2019 8:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343February 27, 2019 9:33 PM

What happened to the plus-sized "friend" who used to invite people over to her boyfriend's empty estate home and say things like, "You like my skirt? Dolce and Gabbana. Forty-eight thousand dollars!" I'd like to see that nutsy koo koo outlet shopper on the show again.

by Anonymousreply 344February 27, 2019 9:47 PM

I am not convinced LVP is all that gold plated. When she and Ken first hit LA they lived in Calabasas. Restaurants are a tricky business and I suspect more than anything she does the 2 shows for the PR to further her brand.........Ken has wanted to retire for a long time to Montecito and LVP always says they need to keep working to build up the bank. Frankly I dont trust the money behind any of these housewives. Teddi s husband started out as a very successful employee of a telemarketer and his alarm company has a great many complaints from his customers. so you know there is some shade there..........Maurico has a recent very dicey real estate deal so bad that Im surprised he didnt get his brokers license pulled. Dorit s husband is a loser, and Tom is spending more money than he has, probably partly to keep a much younger wife. Harry and Lisa probably live within their means as I get teh impression Harry is something of a penny pincher

by Anonymousreply 345February 27, 2019 10:02 PM

I can't imagine how hard life would be for Erika if Tom ever has to sell the private plane due to financial woes

by Anonymousreply 346February 27, 2019 10:36 PM

Harry and Lisa's house is rat-infested and falling apart. They virtually live in Grey Gardens. So I'd assume they bank their dollars (Rinna actually repeats outfits, unlike the other whores) as even their house gets no repairs.

by Anonymousreply 347February 27, 2019 10:37 PM

It's hard to fake editing texts, but easy to cut and paste a printout of them.

by Anonymousreply 348February 27, 2019 11:28 PM

LVP should stop doing this show. It is making her look SO bad.

Funny thing is, Vanderpump Rules makes her look really good. If she just dropped RHOBH and did Vanderpump Rules, her popularity would probably skyrocket. The thing is, she can manipulate VPR because that's HER show. RHOBH is an ensemble, and she can't control the other ladies.

What she really should do is negotiate a new show for only herself, maybe centering around her new business in Vegas, with a young VPR-like cast. That might work for her.

[quote] Denise Richards dresses and acts way to normal to be on the RHOBH!! t

Denise seems very laid back. She's also clearly not very bright. The lady is all about sex, and that's about it. She doesn't seem to be too concerned with the trappings of money, which is why she isn't flashy. I actually think that Teddy is thirstier than Denise. Teddy has really upped her game this season, as far as being more glamorous, growing her business, and even trying her hand at acting. You can tell Teddy has always wanted this.

[quote] When Rinna was imitating LVP in her confessional and said "I'm a victim" sarcastically I lost it

Rinna REALLY brought the drama this episode. She was the only one who lasered in on what LVP was doing, and you could see the lightbulbs go off in Kyle's and Teddy's heads.

As for her imitation of LVP, Rinna had me DYING. She really nailed it, from the raspy voice, to the old lady mannerisms.

I tell you, Rinna really EARNS that paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 349February 27, 2019 11:50 PM

I agree with R349; with VP Rules, she gets to the firm mother dealing with her addled, immature, stupid cast of employees that she has hug one minute and smack the next. And they clearly all love her & desperately want her approval, especially crazy Kristin.

I recently watched RHOBH & I was kind of shocked how bad she & Ken came off. No matter what she did, Ken never should've yelled at Kyle like that - and as an older woman, the way she picks at the younger ones like Teddy just seems kind of mean and petty - yet she's oddly protective of Dorit, who seems basically retarded. Anyway, she clearly can't deal with her peers (or close to peers), so she needs a forum to be the Mother Hen over the dumb, drug-addled little chickens.

by Anonymousreply 350February 27, 2019 11:58 PM

[quote] she needs a forum to be the Mother Hen over the dumb, drug-addled little chickens

Exactly. That's her forte. Surprisingly, Lisa's very nurturing. She can be tough, but she also has a soft spot for hard luck cases.

LVP comes across so well on Vanderpump Rules, because she is tough on the cast when needed, but she lifts them up when they show promise. She has helped Tom and Tom open a business, James' DJ career took off because of her, etc. She's very generous when she wants to be.

However on RHOBH, she just seems so petty and deceitful and manipulative.

I guess on one show, she's in charge, so she can afford to be philanthropic. On the other show, she is among peers, and she is way more competitive.

LVP should stick to philanthropy. It suits her much better.

by Anonymousreply 351February 28, 2019 12:06 AM

Rinna actually ate a few brussel sprouts in this last episode.

by Anonymousreply 352February 28, 2019 12:07 AM

[quote] Rinna actually ate a few brussel sprouts in this last episode

I noticed that too.

And believe me, I'm watching!

by Anonymousreply 353February 28, 2019 12:08 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354February 28, 2019 1:06 AM

lol Dorit is a moron but to be fair, little dogs tend to be biters

John Sessa is a messy bitch!

by Anonymousreply 355February 28, 2019 1:14 AM

Dorit is a cunt. Aren't her kids retarded?

by Anonymousreply 356February 28, 2019 1:19 AM

[quote] Dorit is a cunt. Aren't her kids retarded?

Blajkjfdiouafjkafajlkjbaoiagib!!!!

ZYt;lkajdsfakjoiudaoweaiou!!!!

by Anonymousreply 357February 28, 2019 1:24 AM

Dorit has driven the main storyline for the past 2 seasons. Last year, it was her standing up Teddi at lunch Zzzzzzz. This year, it's all about her returning a rescue dog Zzzzzz.

The BH show used to be the best franchise by far, but now it's just a sad shadow of its former self.

by Anonymousreply 358February 28, 2019 1:38 AM

Don't fuck with Miss Sessa!!!

by Anonymousreply 359February 28, 2019 2:04 AM

R345 isn't Harry Hamlin from old $$ or something? If so that's probably why he's so cheap. Old $$ usually let their homes fall apart and are cheap penny pinchers.

LVP denied years ago that she and todd ever lived in calabasas. There's nothing wrong with living there. Pretty much all of hollywoods elite live out there now. Maybe a lot of LVP wealth is smoke and mirrors? Who knows with these housewives.

by Anonymousreply 360February 28, 2019 2:06 AM

Imagine the savings the Hamlin household is incurring on food!

by Anonymousreply 361February 28, 2019 2:08 AM

When I want to avoid running into Rinna, I simply go to a restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 362February 28, 2019 2:15 AM

The funny thing was Kyle acting like it was a revelation that he had been "duped," and "used" by LVP. I mean, it's obvious Dump set her up, but it isn't like Kyle was unaware of it.

The way she was bringing it up in front of Rinna was also obviously planned.

So, let's be honest, LVP was setting Teddi and Kyle up to do her dirty work but Kyle turned it around and used Rinna to do hers in exposing LVP.

by Anonymousreply 363February 28, 2019 2:18 AM

[quote] let's be honest, LVP was setting Teddi and Kyle up to do her dirty work but Kyle turned it around and used Rinna to do hers in exposing LVP

Oh, please. Kyle is really not that smart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364February 28, 2019 2:26 AM

Apparently neither are you, R364 if you think someone has to be smart to be manipulative.

by Anonymousreply 365February 28, 2019 2:36 AM

At the end of the day, the women are paid to bring in the viewers and what brings in the viewers - conflict. LisaV has her way - she puts the opened letter on the table and waits to see who picks it up, who talks about it, and lets them do their damage all on their own. Kyle reads the letter and then goes around just casually dropping bits of info from the letter to see who will bite with questions and reactions, and she steps back claiming to have no idea what's happening. And LisaR takes the letter, reads it out loud to everyone and starts making accusations about who wrote it, why they wrote, who place it out there and looks like a crazy woman.

by Anonymousreply 366February 28, 2019 3:06 AM

R336 - An entire DL thread is dedicated to this juicy discovery! Find it!

Tip: Two (three?) seasons prior

by Anonymousreply 367February 28, 2019 3:15 AM

And Erika just sits there looking like a fabulous cow.

by Anonymousreply 368February 28, 2019 3:19 AM

This is the first season I've been able to get into past the first episode and that's mostly because I'm curious to see how Denise Richards will react in a HW setting. Erika, Denise, and Rinna are entertaining. Dorit is a psycho, but fascinating to watch. Teddi, LVP, and Kyle are crushing bores and I always fast forward through their scenes, so I was having trouble following whatever contrived drama they had going on.

by Anonymousreply 369February 28, 2019 3:25 AM

am I the only one bored by now of Erika's very contrived attempts to look "iconic" in every scene? The amount of money she wastes on hair, makeup, clothes and bringing her boys with her is shameful. Once in a while I'll like her ensembles but usually she looks like shit.

by Anonymousreply 370February 28, 2019 3:50 AM

r370 Um no, I think its fun and silly. I'm more bothered by one of her makeup artists with giant muscles, worked out body, then as soon as he opens his mouth, pink frosting ices every single cake in the bakery!

by Anonymousreply 371February 28, 2019 4:01 AM

There is nothing fun or silly about Erica's personality though. She is cold, vapid and so tightly wound up. I find nothing redeeming about her.

by Anonymousreply 372February 28, 2019 4:46 AM

Im completely over Erika's schtick too. I understand she has money but the excess of it inps no longer entertainment. Its offputting. Plus her trying to prove she's a boss bitch every year makes her look more like ann asshole than anything. Instead of hanging with a bunch of giddy gays who buy into her persona- because she pays them- try hanging out with people who can keep her grounded.

by Anonymousreply 373February 28, 2019 4:57 AM

Ericka's clothes are terrible.

Didn't she already wear that bathing suit before?

by Anonymousreply 374February 28, 2019 5:16 AM

As if you needed further proof that the LVP stans are a vile deranged pack of nuts....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375February 28, 2019 11:46 AM

So strange, Yolanda bought her farm and it’s just outside of New Hope. I assume she’s in Solebury. Zayn (the guy that was in One Direction) he ex by of one of the Hadid girls also bought one too in the same area when he saw Yolanda’s place. I hope Kendall Jenner isn’t next to set up house here.

I live in New Hope, what’s strange is we have a ton of dear here - and there are tics. I don’t understand why yolanda would buy a farm in the area with all these dear when she said she got Lyme from a tic.

Yes it’s a beautiful area, and New Hope is gorgeous IMO, but it just seems strange with the tics we have.

by Anonymousreply 376February 28, 2019 12:50 PM

“as soon as he opens his mouth, pink frosting ices every single cake in the bakery!”

LOL at that Miss Cupcake. You should be on the show!!!!

by Anonymousreply 377February 28, 2019 12:58 PM

"I live in New Hope, what’s strange is we have a ton of dear here - and there are tics. "

Oh, deer.

by Anonymousreply 378February 28, 2019 1:06 PM

Granny VP's fans are truly disgusting

by Anonymousreply 379February 28, 2019 1:22 PM

R366: Nailed it

by Anonymousreply 380February 28, 2019 1:29 PM

It is well known in Hollywood Harry Hamlin likes dick on the side - He is bi-sexual.

by Anonymousreply 381February 28, 2019 1:30 PM

Miss Dr. Sessa has been TRIGGERED, HUNTIES!!! TRIGGERED!!!!!!

TRIGGERED, BITCH!!!!

THAT being said- He is in a tough position, and so is Lisa... But in my HEART- I know that Lisa was LOVING Dorit being exposed- it was kind of a gift handed to her. I think LVP was floored that the girls took it VERY differently than Lisa expected-

I kind of admire the girls pinning it all on Lisa V though!

But when you read that article (and frankly, I believe every word that Miss Dr. Sessa says) Dorit is really the villain here, and her and PK have a very grifty pattern of behavior.

The girls are tired of LVP and this Dorit thing is really a culmination of 7 years of dealing with Lisa's manipulation- as well as the fact these women TOTALLY KNEW that last season was the worst season in RH history (other than this season of RHOA, in my humble opinion)

by Anonymousreply 382February 28, 2019 1:33 PM

I hope someone BTS finally realizes that something needs to be changed on BH after all this stupid bullshit.

I cannot imagine anyone being interested in a season 10 of seeing all of these women "make up" with LVP on an apology tour.

by Anonymousreply 383February 28, 2019 1:38 PM

Not an LVP stan but it seems like Rinna is the one pulling the strings. She is the one who put all the LVP is all manipulating you in evreryones head. She told that to Kyle and Teddy, then brings it up at dinner saying everyone is talking about this, when no one was. Kyle brought it up to Lisa saying "are you still mad at Dorit" Lisa says no we resolved it. Rinna gets a wiff of drama and blows it up.

by Anonymousreply 384February 28, 2019 1:40 PM

Vandercunt playing the victim with the condolence card was ridiculous. I cannot fathom how people can't see her routine. Are they that blind or just delusional?

I also love how her loon fans are finger themselves over Denise already. LMFAO.

by Anonymousreply 385February 28, 2019 2:04 PM

Please, Kyle knew exactly what she was doing. Look at how she brought up the Dorit thing to Lisa. It was obvious she was intentionally stirring the pot. She brought it up repeatedly in front of Rinna so Rinna could take it and run.

And no one deserves it more than LVP.

by Anonymousreply 386February 28, 2019 2:10 PM

[quote]But in my HEART- I know that Lisa was LOVING Dorit being exposed- it was kind of a gift handed to her. I think LVP was floored that the girls took it VERY differently than Lisa expected-

It's not a gift when you set it all up yourself. I'm sure Ms. Sessa has already cashed the check.

by Anonymousreply 387February 28, 2019 2:12 PM

Here is the one point that some refuse to admit - they ALL do the same thing. They all manipulate and they all play game. It's a reality show for fuck's sake.

by Anonymousreply 388February 28, 2019 2:13 PM

And LVP is extremely stupid. Her going after Erika over the sympathy note made her look more ridiculous than she already is. She must not be very bright if she couldn't have come up with something better than that and was incapable of seeing how foolish it would make her look.

Question is, why did she do it? What's her beef with Erika?

by Anonymousreply 389February 28, 2019 2:14 PM

r389, yet look at the result - her crazy ass fans go after Erika, saying her son should be shot? I mean what the literal fuck?

by Anonymousreply 390February 28, 2019 2:16 PM

Does LVP employ Russian trolls...it is truly ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 391February 28, 2019 2:29 PM

I am sticking with my theory that THIS TIME, Lisa did not have to mastermind anything- It was a gift in her mind, yes- She just didn't realize that the girls would ultimately blame her. I don't think that Lisa had to "manipulate" anything. But the bitch had this coming due to years of this shit!!!

For real, I expected for LVP to look far worse than she does. But again, its time she got her just desserts.

I kind of believe Ms. Dr. Sessa. And I think Dorit looks even worse than has all along.

I am NOT a LVP Russian Troll. Just calling it as I see it. But LVP is done in this group.

by Anonymousreply 392February 28, 2019 4:28 PM

I saw Lisa;s point with Erika but I think it came out wrong. Once I saw the note I was team Erika though.

by Anonymousreply 393February 28, 2019 5:43 PM

These days anyone can send a text, but taking the time to make a handwritten note and put it in the mail is far more thoughtful and rare. You would think oh so British Lisa would know that etiquette.

by Anonymousreply 394February 28, 2019 5:46 PM

Dorit: Lisa V say in her interview that Lucy ended up in a kill shelter. It was confirmed to Lisa V and I both that it was NOT a kill shelter, that Lucy was never in danger nor brought to a kill shelter, and yet she and her team are relentless in trying to inflate the story. Lucy was at the shelter for an hour before the shelter contacted Vanderpump Dogs. When I watch her interview, I question if her seemingly kind but poison-laced comments are designed to set me up or simply make me out to look like a horrible person. Regardless, friends don’t tell friends they’re not upset about something then go and act the complete opposite way. For whatever reason, Lisa V fakes forgiveness as a means of appearing innocent or to make it look like she’s doing you a huge favor when in reality she’s stirring a big pot of passive aggressiveness that eventually reveals itself through snarky jabs.

Teddi - LVP says I'm the only one who speaks to John Blizzard. She doesn’t speak to the guy who runs her events? She’s the one who told him to tell me!If LVP was so intent on protecting Dorit, why is she not the least bit upset that John Blizzard, her employee, at a business she treasures, gave me the information, knowing Dorit and I were not in a good place at the time? Oh right, again, because she told him to tell me.... If LVP wanted to protect Dorit, and she knew I knew (this is all very Friends' "The One Where Everybody Finds Out") and was coming to film at Vanderpump Dogs, why did she not bother to call or text me telling me to absolutely not bring up Lucy? Why not, once I got there, did she not pull me aside and tell me to absolutely not mention it?... Why did LVP even allow Lucy to be there that day? As Rinna says, it’s called VANDERPUMP Dogs, so don’t tell me she didn’t know. And of all her employees, why were the two Johns (Sessa and Blizzard) both there filming? Again, I am not innocent in all of this, but no matter what I may say, I do not have control over the actions and workings of Vanderpump Dogs no matter how many times you want to call me a “gossip.” The answer to all of the above: Because it was all designed by LVP to get this Lucy story out there without looking like she wanted it out there.

Kyle - If Lisa knew that Dorit had no ill intent, then it should have been a private matter. The people at Vanderpump Dogs speak to Lisa daily. She certainly told them Dorit’s story and explained that she had no bad intentions. That’s her good friend. So why bring the dog out? Why have it there? Why ask me if I recognize the dog? Plus, we all know that a misconstrued story like this can be extremely damaging.

by Anonymousreply 395February 28, 2019 7:33 PM

r384, thats cuz Rinna is the only one who will call LVP out on her shit. They dont like each other clearly. Teddi, Kyle, were on LVPs good side at the time... Rinna knows how LVP is as she went through the constant chatter during the whole Munchhausen thing with Yolanda, and how LVP would call her and talk about it, then on camera act like WHAT, WHO... I never heard that. And denied even calling Rinna, in which Rinna brought out the receipts of call records and texts at the reunion. Rinna was I feel spot on in her assessment. of the situation. with the dog... What I wanna know is WHO is the woman who did get the dog, and put it in the NO KILL shelter for 1 hour until LVP Dogs was notified...

by Anonymousreply 396February 28, 2019 7:40 PM

R396, Doris said on WWHL that it was a friend of someone she worked with. She came to the house one day with Dorit's friend and she liked the dog, so Dorit just gave it to her. Dorit had never met the woman before.

by Anonymousreply 397February 28, 2019 8:32 PM

r397. Hmm I see. Still want to know what happened? Why she couldnt care for the lil bitch lucy?

by Anonymousreply 398February 28, 2019 8:34 PM

just a reminder, nothing that happens off-camera ends up being a storyline unless at least 1 of the people involved starts talking. So obviously with this dog thing, only LVP and Dorit (and LVP's employees) knew about it at first. Would Dorit be even dumber than we what and tell on herself? I don't think so. She's sneaky. Obviously LVP must have gotten the ball rolling letting producers know she and Dorit had this issue, whether she told them directly or waited for her employees to mention it on camera, then piquing producer interest.

by Anonymousreply 399February 28, 2019 9:25 PM

These people are nuts.

by Anonymousreply 400February 28, 2019 9:30 PM

Dorit looked like she was lying on WWHL, the story about this "woman" just seems fishy.

I guess Denise Richards got her implants removed? She was quite buxom in her youth, no?

by Anonymousreply 401February 28, 2019 10:03 PM

Why was Dorit dressed like a pop star from 2002 on WWHL tuesday night? She looked like Britney, Christina, and Jessica in the early 2000s with that tackey bubblegum pop star look she had going on the show.

Am I the only one who felt that way? She looked so dated.

She looked like she was on her way to the MTV video music awards, or TRL. She just looked really early 2000s to me.

by Anonymousreply 402February 28, 2019 10:21 PM

R402 well that's Dorit's age group. She's around 40 so the early 2000s were her club days

by Anonymousreply 403February 28, 2019 10:24 PM

If anyone thinks LVP didn't direct this they haven't been paying attention the past 9 seasons.

by Anonymousreply 404February 28, 2019 11:49 PM

[quote]Dorit looked like she was lying on WWHL, the story about this "woman" just seems fishy.

She looked guilty because she had to admit that she gave the dog away to a stranger who she'd never met before. She just wanted to get rid of the dog as fast as she could.

by Anonymousreply 405March 1, 2019 12:14 AM

Why did she have to give the dog away? Why didn't PK just eat it?

by Anonymousreply 406March 1, 2019 12:19 AM

Rinna spent too much time going on about how LVP owed them a call. LVP didn't owe any of them a call about not showing up. As long as Bravo and the Producers knew, that's all she had to do.

Rinna should have focused on how LVP was able to film a full season of her other show. That's where it looks bad on LVP.

Although I'm interested in how she says the second half they filmed without her was kick ass. That in itself could spell trouble for LVP. If ratings go up without LVP in the mix, LVP may have hot herself in the foot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407March 1, 2019 1:25 AM

I like Rinna's hair length in r407. she should keep it for a while. The wig rumors were starting to feel a bit too real with that short cut that never seemed to grow or change color.. This might be a wig too, but at least it's a change-up

by Anonymousreply 408March 1, 2019 1:28 AM

Let's be real though, about this instance only. At the end of the day, Teddy and Kyle did all the talking. Sure, Lisa V may have had it brought up - but then she literally dropped it after a conversation on camera with Dorit. After that, Lisa never brought it up again. But Teddy and Kyle, and subsequently, Lisa R sure did, multiple times. And then they blame Lisa V for somehow making them ALL gossip amongst themselves about it. You can't preach personal responsibility or owning it every time you turn around like all these women do, and then say, Lisa V made me vomit this information to everyone. No she didn't. At worst, she laid the information out there via a surrogate to be taken and run with by the others. And they did.

And also just to be clear, it was ONE vile Lisa V fan that made those horrendous comments to Erika. Most fans of any of these women, would be sickened by such a thing. And i know a few of you have a strange hate of Lisa V - and that's fine - but don't generalize all fans of hers as reprehensible people based on one person's bad behavior.

by Anonymousreply 409March 1, 2019 1:54 AM

[quote]At worst, she laid the information out there via a surrogate to be taken and run with by the others. And they did.

Uh, and that's exactly why it took traction with the other wives. They're not talking about what Dorit did, they're talking about what LVP TRIED to do by having other people do her dirty work. LVP fucked up and it's all backfired on her.

It's about time.

by Anonymousreply 410March 1, 2019 1:56 AM

I don't understand how LVP could simply refuse to film with the group unless she has some sort of special contract. Wouldn't any other HW be fired for this behavior?

by Anonymousreply 411March 1, 2019 2:13 AM

r409 Hi Vanderdogs Employee! Yes I heard the rest of the season, is fun, drama, girls doing crazy things, that LVP would never do because her false eyelashes might fall off. LVP was never a youthful 60 like a Ramona Singer, who would get topless and jump in pools, dance on table tops with Ramona. LVP has old lady energy.

by Anonymousreply 412March 1, 2019 2:27 AM

r410 Exactly. LVP wanted that to happen. She didnt want them to turn it onto her as the one trying to be manipulative.

by Anonymousreply 413March 1, 2019 2:28 AM

Erika in that neon "Body Glove" swim wear. No, just, No.

by Anonymousreply 414March 1, 2019 2:29 AM

R407 Ding ding ding we have a winner! If RHOBH can maintain their ratings without LVP then she’s out of a job. Why continue to pay her exorbitant salary if they achieve the same result without her? Currently when you factor in delayed viewing for both shows RHOBH (2.849M) is only running 180k viewers behind RHOA (3.029M).

As I mentioned previously the producers assigned to Lisa and most of the production crew that have worked with her for years all quit once Lisa stopped filming mid season. Much like the cast they grew tired of her BS and drama. They are all now working on “The Hills” Reboot. It will be interesting to see how Andy deals with her in WWHL, she already skipped his baby shower and he’s already shaded her a few times on his show. He seems over her too. I’m really anxious to see how this eventfully sorts itself out.

by Anonymousreply 415March 1, 2019 3:05 AM

R415 true but LVP was a guest on WWHL ahead of the Vanderpump Rules season premiere. At least on camera they seemed fine. Maybe Andy was compartmentalizing things and waiting to be more accusatory when she appears to talk about RHOBH...

by Anonymousreply 416March 1, 2019 3:26 AM

LVP didn't get her "RH Casserole"!

" . . . The other ladies sent flowers . . . "

HAHAHAHAHA!

by Anonymousreply 417March 1, 2019 3:33 AM

Lisa is just pissed that Erika isn't one of her poodles. Lisa really wanted to be pally with her, or she was at least rather intrigued with her, and Erika kind of kept her distance, though wasn't a cunt about it. If Erika had sent flowers, Lisa would have bitched that she didn't get a handwritten note, or that they were the wrong sort of flowers. Or both. It's really a no win with her, and I used to enjoy Lisa. First 3 seasons, she was a good balance of fun. Now she's turned into...I don't even know what to call it. It all seems to have started with the massive fake eyelashes.

by Anonymousreply 418March 1, 2019 4:15 AM

No, Lisa is pissed at Erika because she's been wanting to eat that snatch for two seasons now and Erika pissed her off by only being interested in Denise.

by Anonymousreply 419March 1, 2019 4:27 AM

This thread takes me back, when this show franchise started I LOVED the saccharine word of the day Jesus complexed pernicious Camille. I remember seeing a bunch of tabloids on a Grand Central newsstand and the headlines were 'most hated Housewife EVER'. The show lost a lot in losing Donatacci. I miss the days of LVP vs the Hoof.

by Anonymousreply 420March 1, 2019 5:25 AM

LVP is manipulative and a I liar but I don't believe Dorit at all. She's just a garbage person plain and simple.

by Anonymousreply 421March 1, 2019 6:24 AM

LVP should just own it. Yes, I wanted you to be publicly named and shamed for dropping my rescue dog off at a kill shelter. Bye, girl. Instead, she put on the elaborate facade of protecting Dorit from negative publicity. That said, LVP doesn't deserve to be demonized in this situation. Dorit does and she's far from a victim.

by Anonymousreply 422March 1, 2019 6:38 AM

r422 but it wasnt a kill shelter. It was confirmed to Lisa V that it was NOT a kill shelter, that Lucy was never in danger nor brought to a kill shelter, and yet she and her team are relentless in trying to inflate the story. Lucy was at the shelter for an hour before the shelter contacted Vanderpump Dogs

by Anonymousreply 423March 1, 2019 7:25 AM

Even if it wasn't a kill shelter, she should have just returned the rescue dog to LVP. Dorit is not a helpless victim in this scenario. I do agree that LVP can be manipulative and shady, but she's not at fault here. Big deal. She tried to passive agressively shame Dorit. Rightfully so too.

by Anonymousreply 424March 1, 2019 7:40 AM

Nobody gives a shit about Dorit giving back the dog, I suspect that includes LVP too.

by Anonymousreply 425March 1, 2019 7:45 AM

Reminder, re: Dorit, there was more than one dog! I wonder if Dorit wishes she could return her kids to a no kill shelter. It's only this season that she is working at faking being involved with them.

Most of these bitches need to get the hook.

by Anonymousreply 426March 1, 2019 8:59 AM

Erika is built like a linebacker. Cover those shoulders girl.

by Anonymousreply 427March 1, 2019 12:35 PM

Erika got FAT during hiatus. That's why she's always wearing those stupid t-shirt dresses. She's trying cover her blubber.

by Anonymousreply 428March 1, 2019 1:06 PM

What the fuck is up with that stupid white wig Erika wears in some of her testimonials? It makes her look like the worst combination of Connie Stevens, Misty Rowe, Carol Wayne, and Louisa Moritz.

by Anonymousreply 429March 1, 2019 1:08 PM

Is Miss Sessa the new Cedric?

by Anonymousreply 430March 1, 2019 1:35 PM

Looks like Mikey was told to sit there not speak and look "pretty". For once.

by Anonymousreply 431March 1, 2019 1:43 PM

I remember when this shit started with LVP and Adrienne was her first target. Everyone thought Adrienne was making everything up, but now I 100% believe her. The LVP loons like to paint the narrative that everyone is jealous of Lisa and wants to bring her down. But that is bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 432March 1, 2019 2:06 PM

R432 sounds about right. It's also bullshit because the people LVP has tried to take down have had nothing to be jealous of.

And once again, as has been stated above, any sane person knows that you can have one person accuse you of something, fine... but when it repeatedly happens with multiple people... it's not likely that they're ALL making up the same story about you. And if they are? Well, then you have to wonder why LVP is so dumb that she apparently keeps choosing the same types of people to let into her life.

by Anonymousreply 433March 1, 2019 2:48 PM

Lisa Rinna is bringing it this season because she checked out last season and she was called on it. A girl doesn't want to lose her paycheck. Same for Teddi. It's good money and those mortgages don't pay for themselves. They all look at who doesn't matter to them and then they go after them with stupid fake grievances and claims of betrayal or hurt. It's all BS. Don't get excited. The only one on the show who doesn't get this and is over involved is Ken. But Lisa too entertained to clue him in.

by Anonymousreply 434March 1, 2019 3:02 PM

r434, the rumor is that Rinna said if they wanted her "engaged" this season, they would have to pony up a raise which seemed to work. I don't think she would be going this hard if she didn't see the green.

by Anonymousreply 435March 1, 2019 3:05 PM

Please tell me LVP will not be back next season. I cannot watch another season of everyone groveling to her and lining up to apologize. The pattern with BH is absolutely ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 436March 1, 2019 3:08 PM

R435 You’re probaly right. Rinna pulled back last season and the show was really boring. She stated that the two highest paid on the show (LVP and Kyle) would have to start earning their paychecks. Denise Richards reportedly received $1M for this season of RHOBH, I would assume that Rinna is earning at least that much given what she’s bringing to the table. She’s on fire and really bringing it on her press tour and on social media. Last night a bunch of the ladies went to Craigs in West Hollywood for dinner to be photographed to show a united front against the horrible backlash they’ve received on Twitter from LVP fans. The Vandercult are now claiming that their dinner last night was a form of “passive agressive bullying” aimed at LVP. Jesus Christ these loons need to give it a rest. She needs to leave the show!

by Anonymousreply 437March 1, 2019 3:18 PM

Good lord you guys give LVP God like power. If Dorito was such a good friend with LVP why not just call her and say "the dog bit PK I have to give it back." She gave it away like it was a purse. Anyone who even knows LVP remotely knows she loves animals more than people. The guy at Vanderpump Dogs is grade a messy queen. Lisa shut it down on camera, she practically shouted "I dont want to talk about it." She went over it with Dorit, told her that Teddy and Kyle knew. The only ones keeping it alive was Kyle and then Rinna when she smelled a whiff of drama. Radar and the other tabloids have come out and said a housewife did push this story on them, but it wasn't LVP. My guess is Rinna. I hope LVP does not come back. Rinna will have nothing to do if she cannot stalk LVP and make her look bad.

by Anonymousreply 438March 1, 2019 3:20 PM

R438, Sweetie, you’re missing the point. That’s LVP’s MO - she stirs shit up, feigns ignorance and has her minions do her dirty work, and eventually take the fall. She’s the Trump of Housewives and Sessa and those previously loyal to her are her version of Michael Cohen, Don Jr., Jared and Ivanka.

by Anonymousreply 439March 1, 2019 4:47 PM

The LVP haters here are as loony and scary as her stans.

by Anonymousreply 440March 1, 2019 6:04 PM

As much as I hate to admit it, Dorit and Rinna have been the beating hearts of the show for 2-3 seasons now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441March 1, 2019 6:38 PM

And Exhibit B.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442March 1, 2019 6:39 PM

I love Dorit’s talking heads, too!

by Anonymousreply 443March 1, 2019 6:40 PM

Exhibit C

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444March 1, 2019 6:41 PM

Didn't Rinna say on a radio show that she pegs Harry Hamlin?

by Anonymousreply 445March 1, 2019 7:02 PM

r438 SHE DID. She told and called LVP right away! THATS THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT! LVP was fine about it, until the animal ended up in a shelter for 1 hour before returning. She still had issues with Dorit from last season. So she turned a normal shelter into a KILL SHELTER... and got her employees involved... LVP says she is fine THEN ON CAMERA. BOOM!

by Anonymousreply 446March 1, 2019 8:02 PM

Calm down, r446.

by Anonymousreply 447March 1, 2019 8:08 PM

r446 Ok. Ken.

by Anonymousreply 448March 1, 2019 8:15 PM

Keep arch for a new Bravo LVP spin off...... Vanderpump Dogs

by Anonymousreply 449March 1, 2019 9:17 PM

[quote]Keep arch for a new Bravo LVP spin off...... Vanderpump Dogs.

Starring me, of course.

by Anonymousreply 450March 1, 2019 9:33 PM

R438 the thing is, once any sort of conflict is mentioned on camera, the producers will focus on it. LVP has to know this given how long she's been doing reality tv. She never reprimanded or fired Sessa either so she couldn't have been that upset with him for saying it on camera.

Also, if LVP were truly over the dog thing, she wouldn't have taken those shots at Dorit on the flight to the Bahamas or when they arrived at the hotel. So LVP cannot have it both ways.

by Anonymousreply 451March 1, 2019 10:36 PM

If not for LVP, there wouldn't be anything to talk about. Even Farrah gets more attention than the rest of the cast.

by Anonymousreply 452March 1, 2019 10:44 PM

R451 LVP has to keep Sessa around - He’s the star of her latest spinoff that takes place at Vanderpump Dogs! It was just announced. Lisa is done with RHOBH. This will give her an out and an excuse not to film the reunion. Always the coward and never one to apologize or own up to anything. Bravo must make a ton of money off this old cow to give her so much favoritism. We know it drives Rinna nuts but imagine how Kyle must feel, she originally suggested Lisa to the producers and now Lisa is Bravo’s #1 Star!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453March 1, 2019 10:44 PM

r451 As Kyle has said... LVP will hold things against you for YEARS!!!! I want to know what is the big deal with her? I dont find her that interesting. She is rather boring. She sips tea with her old as hell husband. She has old lady energy. Like ladies who brunch. She wont do physical activities because her eyelashes may fall off. Her jokes sometimes can be funny, but rather corny most of the time. I find her schtick old. Like the boring mom, who watches her kids swim in the ocean, as she sits with a big floppy sun protective hat as she reads cosmo, with false eyelash and a full face of makeup. Is it because she has money and an accent, and thats what flyovers consider being 'rich' is? Or is because she has appealed to the mini van mom majority with her 'dog' loving ways. Crazy dog people with their moral superiority. Ramona who is what 61... still has fun energy, is a mess, and good for reality TV. Jumping in pools topless with Sonja, dancing on table tops, playing with the girls. LVP is just boring to me.... dahling, sips tea. static. No wonder she needs other to do her dirty work.

by Anonymousreply 454March 1, 2019 10:44 PM

r453 here another LVP loon with the WORLD IS JEALOUS OF LVP.

by Anonymousreply 455March 1, 2019 10:50 PM

I'm hoping Bravo makes LVP film the reunion in return for giving her the dog show. It wouldn't be fair to let her off the hook like that

by Anonymousreply 456March 1, 2019 10:52 PM

R455 Do you have a reading comprehension problem? Did you even bother reading my entire post? I hate Lisa and referred to her as an old cow. I also criticized her for mostly likely not attending the reunion. That being said it cannot be denied that Lisa is Bravo’s #1 Star. That cannot be denied. You’re an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 457March 1, 2019 10:56 PM

r457... Bitch please! She isn't Bravos #1 star. Denied! LVP's ' success' must drive Rinna nuts, and Kyle for bringing her on the show! gurl bye! IMagine how Kyle must feel? Oh she must be beside herself with envy! IDIOT!

by Anonymousreply 458March 1, 2019 11:00 PM

[quote] I dont find her that interesting.

Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 459March 1, 2019 11:03 PM

LVP might have to do the reunion if its in her contract. Her pay could be withheld if she doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 460March 1, 2019 11:04 PM

I thought that the reunions were a separate thing and they were paid additional money to do the reunions.

Also, wasn't Adrienne basically fired for not showing up to the reunion?

by Anonymousreply 461March 1, 2019 11:35 PM

r460... IF she tries to Adrienne Maloof herself out of this reunion I will be pissed.

by Anonymousreply 462March 1, 2019 11:36 PM

R458 You’re unhinged and have reading comprehension issues - You’re arguing with me about Lisa Vanderpump and we both dislike her? Ok then...

by Anonymousreply 463March 2, 2019 1:44 AM

The Bravo execs know the fans want to see LVP face the ladies at the reunion. It would be a horrible look for them to reward her with a second spinoff and allow her to skip it

by Anonymousreply 464March 2, 2019 2:10 AM

Sorry LVP is shady boots! Dorit had the dog for six months. She hired Tamar Geller ( Oprahs dog trainer) trying to make it work. They way the story was told is as if Dorit ( whom I do not like ) had the dog a few days etc, and was like MEH give it back. But it wasnt the right fit, and she tried for 6 months. They were trying to make it work with the dog for 6 months. They were going to give the dog back to LVP until they met a a business associate who fell in love with Lucy... Dorit called LVP and told her right away. LVP never asked for the dog back, she was okay with this...LISA has stated on camera none of this would have happened if she just gave the dog back to them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465March 2, 2019 3:54 AM

Jeeeezus Fucking Key-rist!

Pets are truly members of one's family; they are helpless, loving beings. All they know and want for is love, attention, care, patience, engagement, encouragement, love, selflessness, sacrifice, love, responsiveness, protection, emotional fulfillment and reassurance, and love, just as we do.

Pets are not accessories with pink-dyed fur/coats and embarrassing sequined jackets and matching hats -

To LVP, people / pets are merely accessories, the prettier, the better; and Dorit is an idiot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466March 2, 2019 4:22 AM

We can't take Dorit's word though. She'll need to provide evidence or witnesses who back up what she said

(and I'm NOT an LVP fan but Dorit is a known liar and bullshitter)

if Dorit really described things as they happened though, then it sounds like LVP just mad about news of the dog going to the shelter being made public. I imagine that would be damaging to her dog business

by Anonymousreply 467March 2, 2019 5:08 AM

Does LVP even have female friends? All I have ever seen on the show is her being friends with PK ( whom she had known before Dorit) Cedric, Mohammed, never have I seen any clips of her and close female friends that arent part of the cast?

by Anonymousreply 468March 2, 2019 6:43 AM

R468 The cast aren’t even her friends! They only tolerated the bitch to collect a check. They never saw Lisa outside of filming. They all hate her. Will she whine, pout and cry when none of them show up in Vegas for the opening of her latest restaurant?

by Anonymousreply 469March 2, 2019 8:10 AM

Or r469, God forbid, only send a card?

by Anonymousreply 470March 2, 2019 9:47 AM

R468 brings up a good point. Weirdly, I think the only in real life friend in the cast LVP had was Brandi, who worshiped her (until she woke up) and look how that turned out. I think her "friendship" with Kyle was kind of real, but not full on. A lot of distance on both sides. Now look how that has turned out.

by Anonymousreply 471March 2, 2019 12:10 PM

[quote] I'm hoping Bravo makes LVP film the reunion in return for giving her the dog show. It wouldn't be fair to let her off the hook like that

For you, R456...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472March 2, 2019 12:38 PM

The Vanderdump victim shit is really old at this point. Why doesn't she just leave if she's so unhappy and they gang up on her?

by Anonymousreply 473March 2, 2019 2:51 PM

LVP's "Oh, God!" reaction when Denise walked out onto the terrace in her casual t-shirt and shorts shows just how much of a cunt she is. And by the way, LVP looked like Mrs. Roper in her ridiculous caftan and up-do.

by Anonymousreply 474March 2, 2019 2:56 PM

[quote] LVP looked like Mrs. Roper in her ridiculous caftan and up-do.

Seriously. People like her cannot carry it off as some of us others do. And someone should tell her that my look she's trying to steal is soooo 5 years ago!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475March 2, 2019 3:44 PM

Are we actually supposed to believe that Miss Sessa is unbiased in all this? LMFAO. As if his statements and accounts MUST be true? This guy has fame whore written all over him, especially now that we know there might be a dog show in the works with him as the star. Convenient?

I swear LVP's loon fans will overlook anything and everything to defend her. And I don't even like Dorit, but good god, at least get your faces out of LVP's granny ass long enough to admit that she is no victim.

by Anonymousreply 476March 2, 2019 3:59 PM

God they need a better plastic surgeon. Lisa and Kyle's faces....horrendous.

by Anonymousreply 477March 2, 2019 4:21 PM

Is Granny Pump really getting a dog show? That seems boring. And no wonder Miss Sessa is featured so prominently this season. She's going to get a PEACH! Or whatever the BH ladies have.

Honestly, I'd rather see a Vanderpump Rules Vegas Edition, with the opening of her new restaurant there. It seems like that type of show would be so much more interesting than Vanderpump Dogs. Zzzzzzzz.

All I know is that Erika's lapdog Mikey must be FUMING. He's been thirsting after more airtime for years, and along comes John Sessa to steal his spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 478March 2, 2019 8:17 PM

[quote]I'd rather see a Vanderpump Rules Vegas Edition,

I'd rather see a livestream from a cam in Mauricio and Farrah's shared office.

by Anonymousreply 479March 2, 2019 8:20 PM

Another vote for what r479 said!

by Anonymousreply 480March 2, 2019 8:24 PM

[quote] I'd rather see a livestream from a cam in Mauricio and Farrah's shared office.

What am I, chopped liver???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481March 2, 2019 8:30 PM

Love these ladies, well except for Dorit, but all of this over a fucking dog, just childish

by Anonymousreply 482March 2, 2019 9:05 PM

r476 he will be a member of the cast for the new show about Vanderpump dogs... so yeah homegirl is thirsty!

by Anonymousreply 483March 2, 2019 9:06 PM

Lisa just takes the piss out of people and Kyle and others say she hold grudges. I have friend who bring up shit from years ago just to be dicks - it's called ball busting - these women are so fucking fragile they put a motive behind everything.

by Anonymousreply 484March 3, 2019 1:52 PM

r484 and LVP is the most fragile of them all! At least when the other girls are called out and dragged, they fight back, and defend themselves. LVP when confronted, throughout the years, RUNS AWAY CRYING, and hiding behind Ken. Wash repeat. She is a pussy, who will get back at you via her confessionals. But never face to face, only one time I saw her actually put some bass in her voice was season 2 reunion when Adrienne accused her of selling stories...

by Anonymousreply 485March 3, 2019 11:02 PM

There's an awful lot of frau lingo in this thread

by Anonymousreply 486March 4, 2019 12:28 AM

I've always liked LVP but I think she needs to leave. I want to see new conflicts erupt and I'm sure they will.

by Anonymousreply 487March 4, 2019 12:41 AM

R487 Agreed its time for LVP to say bye bye. With the wicked witch of WeHo gone the women and the show will have some room to breath. When Lisa is around there always seems to be an underlying tension, something left unsaid. Lisa just doesn’t fit with this group anymore. This was no more apparent than on their glorious beach day in the Bahamas, she was an old granny sitting on the beach in her big floppy hat trying to cover up her liver spots while the other ladies were posing for hot bikini photos. Lisa needs to go babysit the degeneratites at Sur and take in some more strays with Miss Dr. John Sessa at Vanderpump Dogs. The other ladies can continue to stab each other in the back, do coke in the bathroom and let the good times roll in the 90210!

by Anonymousreply 488March 4, 2019 2:27 AM

Why didn't Dorit just give the dog to Kim? She had to put down Kingsley and probably needs a new dog anyway.

by Anonymousreply 489March 4, 2019 2:32 AM

LVP needs to run back to WeHo to tend to James' mother (VPR). James' mother is the opening of "Pandora's Box" waiting to happen; and they both know it.

Why else would LVP continue to employ James, and now his younger brother, while also allowing James' thirsty mother camera time (blackmail)?

by Anonymousreply 490March 4, 2019 2:37 AM

So not only is the thread all about LVP, now you're talking about Vanderpump Rules. Obsessed, much?

by Anonymousreply 491March 4, 2019 2:41 AM

^^TomTom's missing $100K . . . without a contract.

by Anonymousreply 492March 4, 2019 2:45 AM

How many of them even live in Beverly Hills. Denise and Camille are in Malibu...

by Anonymousreply 493March 4, 2019 6:15 AM

NeNe repeats the story that LVP advised her not to buy the space next to The A bbey but then turned around, bought it and voila Pump nightclub was born

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494March 4, 2019 9:00 AM

Good god. NayNay is downright insufferable in that clip.

by Anonymousreply 495March 4, 2019 11:25 AM

r495 Hi LVP!

by Anonymousreply 496March 4, 2019 11:41 AM

Hi Nene - your gay fan(s) here - there are about 20 places you can build a bar in Weho so constantly bitching someone stole your ONE location to build a bar that just happens to be in between their TWO other properties is kind of lame.

by Anonymousreply 497March 4, 2019 12:26 PM

Am I the only one who finds NeNe repulsive? As if she had the funds and abilities to open a bar/restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 498March 4, 2019 1:08 PM

R497 Yes, but you have to admit it was more than a little shady of LVP to tell NeNe the place was a piece of shit, then turn around and buy it for herself.

by Anonymousreply 499March 4, 2019 1:18 PM

Of course Granny P is shady, but NoNo is ridiculous. Even Miss C seems over her and her antics.

by Anonymousreply 500March 4, 2019 1:24 PM

NeNe the character has overtaken the person.

by Anonymousreply 501March 4, 2019 4:27 PM

She was fun the first couple of years, not anymore

by Anonymousreply 502March 4, 2019 8:48 PM

What's wrong with Dooneese Richardon's face? It looks like it's melting and rubbery and is really ugly.

by Anonymousreply 503March 4, 2019 9:06 PM

It is really odd r503 Her eyelids are so thick, and yes, her face seems both deflated yet bloated. I don't think that is natural aging, she's still pretty young. Prednisone maybe? I also can't help but wonder if she contracted HIV. Some of the drugs for that can really do a number on you. She seems pretty up front though, and I think she would be open about it if that was the case.

by Anonymousreply 504March 4, 2019 9:14 PM

[quote] I also can't help but wonder if she contracted HIV. Some of the drugs for that can really do a number on you.

R504, posting from 1988

by Anonymousreply 505March 4, 2019 9:16 PM

R505 , in total denial.

by Anonymousreply 506March 4, 2019 9:23 PM

R504, I I was thinking how odd Denise looked as well- still pretty, but something is "off" It is funny, she looked quote beautiful at different points in The Bahamas.

She may be at the age where is she doesn't wear enough makeup/ and/or she is in bad lighting, she just doesn't look great.

However, she seems like a way cool and chill chick- I like her.

by Anonymousreply 507March 4, 2019 9:55 PM

What happens to her tits? Looks like she got her implants removed.

by Anonymousreply 508March 4, 2019 10:03 PM

r507 its hooded eyes... alchohol, and aging. She hasnt had a facelift or serious work. THATS WHY SHE doesnt look so great. She will if she comes back season 2 !

by Anonymousreply 509March 4, 2019 10:03 PM

SHe has frown face - a lot of it is botox but also there is an old belief that you never get smile lines if you frown while resting. Some women train themselves to do it.

by Anonymousreply 510March 5, 2019 1:12 PM

I can only imagine what some of you Queens look like.

by Anonymousreply 511March 5, 2019 2:52 PM

r511 I am a fucking treat. You would glow in my presence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512March 5, 2019 6:46 PM

Granny Pump looked guilty as hell on tonight's show, but her loon stans will never admit it.

by Anonymousreply 513March 6, 2019 2:18 AM

I'm watching the rerun of the "Eat Your Heart Out" episode.

Scene: Kyle waltzes (her newest Hermes bag swinging) into Mauricio's office. The first words out of her mouth: "Is Farrah here?"

by Anonymousreply 514March 6, 2019 2:32 AM

r514 whats with this Mauricio and Farrah grossness? He raised the young girl... stop with that narrative you troll Michael Jackson Fan! Farrah was 5 years old when Maurcio and Kyle started to day. And 8 when Kyle had her first daughter with him. Stop its gross!

by Anonymousreply 515March 6, 2019 2:50 AM

^^ DL NEWBIE !

by Anonymousreply 516March 6, 2019 2:52 AM

I don’t believe that either.

by Anonymousreply 517March 6, 2019 2:53 AM

I love how they are all over now saying Sassy Miss Ken has produced the PROOF. LMAO.

How did he contact Blizzard when Lisar doesn't even have his number? LMAO.

by Anonymousreply 518March 6, 2019 2:55 AM

R515 = Kyle, or maybe Kyle's PR person. Who I thought gave up on this particular bone years ago, as these "rumors" have been around for fucking ages, and they aren't going away soon...cause they are TRUE!

by Anonymousreply 519March 6, 2019 3:36 AM

I think the texts are pretty daming of Teddy. Looks like she was plotting to make Dorito look bad.

by Anonymousreply 520March 6, 2019 2:12 PM

Yeah, notice Teddy's text "proof" was only one or two lines, with the rest blacked out.

by Anonymousreply 521March 6, 2019 2:24 PM

No way that group would have come away so confident if Miss Ken's "text proof" was the end of story. And no way Granny P would have walked away or stopped filming if something else didn't come to light.

by Anonymousreply 522March 6, 2019 2:38 PM

Will Dooneese have some sort of compelling story line, or do we simply have to watch her face dissolve in front of us?

by Anonymousreply 523March 6, 2019 2:59 PM

Love Denise. I think she looks great and I don't think LVP is to blame for what John said in his text messages

by Anonymousreply 524March 6, 2019 3:00 PM

This is all producer-driven bullshit. Why didn't they just call this Blizzard on the spot and end it? Because they need to drag out a lot of stupid shit.

by Anonymousreply 525March 6, 2019 3:09 PM

LVP shuts down when betrayed. Look at Brandi, She cut her off.

by Anonymousreply 526March 6, 2019 3:22 PM

I wanna see John Sessa naked

by Anonymousreply 527March 6, 2019 3:49 PM

Miss Sessa is in Taylor Armstrong-level of scary plastic surgery

by Anonymousreply 528March 6, 2019 3:51 PM

on WWHL last night they did a flashback to 2012 and Denise looked as good as she looked in the 90s. So this drastic aging of her face happened sometime in the last 6 years (filming for BH was in 2018). Maybe the divorce with Sheen was rough on her

by Anonymousreply 529March 6, 2019 6:42 PM

Granny Pump sure looked pissed when Miss Sessa started on the phone call, saying "First of all, I'm NOT your employee. I'm your partner."

LVP must have been PISSED.

I don't know, but it seems like Ken's proof is more substantive than Teddi's. Now I'm actually confused about who's lying.

Still, I don't think that the dog situation is why Lisa backed away from filming. That's small potatoes for her. I think the BIG issue was that Ken must have put his hands on Kyle, or he must have done something extremely aggressive, to warrant LVP's exit.

Ken has a real anger issue. Just look at the way he attacked Teddi, screaming that she's a liar, and getting really heated. He looks like a wife beater, behind that facade of a doddering old man.

by Anonymousreply 530March 6, 2019 6:48 PM

R529 She got divorced from Charlie in 2006, though I think they still got together for the kids on occasion, so I'm sure she had to deal with his insanity post divorce. She does look like she's drinking a lot but it is only showing in her face. Her body looks great as ever.

by Anonymousreply 531March 6, 2019 6:49 PM

When Kyle and Lisa left for the airport, and only the the "new" ladies were left, I kind of felt weird. As if I was watching a completely different show.

As much as I despise Vyle and Granny, they are the only original cast members left. Without them, the show feels a little bit off.

I don't think that the RHOBH would be as interesting with just Rinna, Ericka, Dorit, Teddi, and Denise. To be perfectly honest, they're all quite boring. And Camille seems like she's had a lobotomy or something.

Also, Kyle and LVP are the only ones who had a real friendship before the show started, which is why they have a connection. The other ladies are really only acquaintances, thrown together for the show.

by Anonymousreply 532March 6, 2019 6:52 PM

I'm sure Teddi has texts of her own to share. I don't think all the other ladies would take her side over LVP if she didn't have proof.

It is best that LVP goes anyway. She looked very old and feeble last night trying to walk in high heels on that difficult ramp down to the dinner.

Rinna's skin looks so much more youthful

by Anonymousreply 533March 6, 2019 6:58 PM

I am NOT trying to be the nickname police, I swear, but must we with "Granny Pump"? Fine, you hate her, I'm not too fond of her either, but it's fucking ageist enough on the DL do we have to pile on?

She is 58, not 78. However, I do understand the disconnect when you consider 62 year old Ramona still acts like she's in her twenties.

Vandercunt is what Brandi calls her. Nice ring to it. In the instance of Kyle, I have always loved Vyle. So perfect for her.

by Anonymousreply 534March 6, 2019 7:01 PM

I like Teddi and I think Denise is not wearing makeup... but she does look rough. I always said I could get a woody over Denise..not so much now

by Anonymousreply 535March 6, 2019 7:02 PM

Rinna is hilarious. She's like a Datalounger in that when she smells drama she starts circling around it like a shark in bloody water

by Anonymousreply 536March 6, 2019 7:08 PM

When Lisa talked about meeting Ken's Mom, I thought "JFC!!!! When did that happen????? On V-J Day????"

by Anonymousreply 537March 6, 2019 7:45 PM

I think Ken is just very protective of Lisa and why wouldn't he be.

by Anonymousreply 538March 6, 2019 9:02 PM

Teddy said something to the effect that those text are phony...

by Anonymousreply 539March 6, 2019 10:08 PM

They should add kylie jenner to the show. She's wealthier than all these other assholes on the show. And kylies glamsquad would put erikas to complete and utter shame.

This show needs a billionaire right about now!

by Anonymousreply 540March 6, 2019 10:28 PM

There were photos just a few years ago of Denise doing blow on the beach with Sambora . She comes across as peaches and cream but she was a Heidi girl and there are a lot of skeletons in her closet . That said , she’s very cute and to me her face looks like the characteristic steroid swelling for some reason. Maybe it is alcohol or fillers or whatever but it seems that something else is going on . I like her and hope she’s ok .

by Anonymousreply 541March 6, 2019 10:45 PM

There's nothing going on between farrah and her stepfather. That whole thing is a pipe dream that only exists on DL.

by Anonymousreply 542March 6, 2019 11:00 PM

But there you are, reminding everyone of it r542!

by Anonymousreply 543March 6, 2019 11:09 PM

the ratings so far haven't been that amazing

by Anonymousreply 544March 6, 2019 11:11 PM

All of these women would look as haggard as Denise if they didn't have facelifts or fillers. Denise just doesn't care, or doesn't have the money to do them.

Denise said on WWHL that her hot husband is very well-endowed and that's one of the reasons she married him.

by Anonymousreply 545March 7, 2019 2:10 AM

What's with all the Richards women having like a dozen kids. Someone needs to tell them it's a vagina not a clown car.

by Anonymousreply 546March 7, 2019 4:54 AM

R545 its VERY clear Denise's marriage is all about sex. That should end well.

by Anonymousreply 547March 7, 2019 6:17 AM

It was gross enough when Lisa and Ken tried to make "Harrison" happen (hang in there Giggy, or go to the light, you poor thing), but apparently when they found that "Harrison" wasn't catching on, they changed Harrison's name to fucking "Puffy"? Like that would change anything concrete? Pathetic. Rosario? I have a good chunk of change, fuck any non disclosure they may have forced you to sign. I'll pay you to spill the beans on these two twats. This from someone who bought into the great luurve and fabulousness with Lisa and Ken, now I am sure they are both liars.

by Anonymousreply 548March 7, 2019 8:12 AM

how about LVP getting her maids mixed up on the phone

by Anonymousreply 549March 7, 2019 9:41 AM

Denise was on WWHL and sometime between her last appearance and now she obviously got fillers. She looked better without them. She was gorgeous just 5-6 years ago. Age is a betch.

by Anonymousreply 550March 7, 2019 11:11 AM

9:15 talks LVP. I believe Teddi 100%

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551March 7, 2019 12:39 PM

I haven't listened to that yet r551, but the "grooming" thing did catch my attention. LVP calling her a pet name: Teddi Bear from jump seemed...pandering for want of a better word. Likely that word is indeed grooming.

by Anonymousreply 552March 7, 2019 1:16 PM

Teddi only showed an edited screenshot of one line of a text, not the whole conversation. Ken got the full conversation from Blizzard. All Blizzard has to do is show the full text convo on his phone.

by Anonymousreply 553March 7, 2019 1:30 PM

[quote] Rosario? I have a good chunk of change, fuck any non disclosure they may have forced you to sign. I'll pay you to spill the beans on these two twats.

Um, her name is actually Rocia. Speaking of twats.

Even LVP calls her Rocio, which is the male form of the name - and completely wrong.

Not that LVP cares, but she has been saying her own housekeeper's name wrong for YEARS, and has never bothered to correct herself.

by Anonymousreply 554March 7, 2019 1:31 PM

Also keep in mind - Teddi called Lisa and asked is she could employ her brother. Lisa didn't offer, Teddi asked and Lisa did it as a favor to a friend so it's not a one way thing. Lisa was actually a friend to Teddi.

by Anonymousreply 555March 7, 2019 1:32 PM

R554 Thanks for the correction! I can rest easy now...

by Anonymousreply 556March 7, 2019 1:39 PM

They should add CAITLYN Jenner to the show! All the latent trans/homophobia would emerge and it would be a brilliant season with everyone with the exception of Erika acting the fool.

by Anonymousreply 557March 7, 2019 3:03 PM

Is this entire season going to be about a fucking dog?

by Anonymousreply 558March 7, 2019 4:41 PM

They must be seriously out of storylines if all they can come up with is a dumb ass storyline about a fucking dog.

by Anonymousreply 559March 7, 2019 4:41 PM

Now, if there was video about a dog fucking one of the Housewives...... THAT I’d watch

by Anonymousreply 560March 7, 2019 4:44 PM

R554 in this episode LVP got her mixed up with Maria on the phone. You know all her servants must sound alike! I can't get into people who enjoy having maids and butlers. The elitism and classism turn me off

R558 only the first half and then LVP quits

by Anonymousreply 561March 7, 2019 4:51 PM

R534 A Twitter user called LVP “an expired English muffin”.

by Anonymousreply 562March 7, 2019 4:55 PM

Caitlyn Jenner's tag line "I was in the market for a new cunt, but I never thought I would find so many"

by Anonymousreply 563March 7, 2019 5:47 PM

For everyone talking about Denise Richard's face, here she is at a recent event a couple months after filming, and it has not improved.

The eyes are more puffy and more hooded and the cheeks oddly swollen.

AND I figured out who she is starting to look like. Watch it and see if you can not see the resemblance as far as facial features as well. She is starting to look a lot like a young Kathy Bates.

by Anonymousreply 564March 7, 2019 5:53 PM

LVP's maid's name is Rocio, but because LVP is an ignorant slut she assumes all female names in Spanish end in A.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565March 7, 2019 5:59 PM

Ey chihuahua. The things I know about Mr Ken and Mr Bernie and senor Miss Cedric. Eeeeeeee....

by Anonymousreply 566March 7, 2019 8:17 PM

Help me!

by Anonymousreply 567March 7, 2019 8:30 PM

Rinna just posted an IG story telling Bravo that if all this about the dog is setting up a new series for Vandepump, her lawyers will be calling as Rinna is not a cast member of Vandepump Dogs and has no interest in promoting it if helping it launch.

by Anonymousreply 568March 7, 2019 8:33 PM

I watch this show for the houses, clothes, jewels, beautiful people, and travel. It's not reality, it's scripted drama acted out by narcissists.

The current story line: Dog bites family, family gives dog to friend, friend gives dog to shelter, and original agency, Lisa's, gets dog back with the high probability it will be adopted again.

Anyone else in the world would say, "Oh, is PK OK? Hope the dog goes to the right home" and drop it.

At least if they could have come up with a better scenario for the the drama queens to get all worked up about. Maybe have Lisa run a red light and hit Dorit and try to cover that up.

Except for the lame-o weak scenarios, I enjoy the show. But be real, people, it's scripted and acted and they are not good at writing reasons for the over-the-top drama. If any of this happened in real life they would have dropped each other already and not keep planning painful trips where they act like assholes and make public nuisances of themselves.

by Anonymousreply 569March 7, 2019 8:34 PM

Maybe Denise will get some work done for her role on The Bold and the Beautiful. I feel bad as I'm the first one to encourage natural aging, but she doesn't just look older, she looks unwell

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570March 7, 2019 8:39 PM

[quote] Rinna just posted an IG story telling Bravo that if all this about the dog is setting up a new series for Vandepump, her lawyers will be calling

Bye bye, Rinna! Nice knowing you.

If I have learned one thing about Bravo, it's that they don't take kindly to threats.

Rinna is good for the show, but she is still disposable. They can find another cast member in a hot second. And they will.

Lisa Rinna shouldn't have opened her mouth. I think she may have gone too far this time.

by Anonymousreply 571March 7, 2019 8:46 PM

R571- That is first thing that I thought too- She is FUCKED now!! And we need her on the show because she is a GREAT shit stirrer!!

Fuck, Lisa!!!

by Anonymousreply 572March 7, 2019 9:26 PM

r570 Your pic please. So we can decide how well you look aging as well...

by Anonymousreply 573March 7, 2019 10:25 PM

Bo Derek looks about the same as Denise, yet Bo is 14 years older.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574March 7, 2019 11:41 PM

LVP's blog is up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575March 7, 2019 11:56 PM

I can't hear about that fucking dog situation anymore. They need to move it along. Lisa's lengthy explanation above is indeed lengthy. Bring a snack.

by Anonymousreply 576March 8, 2019 12:02 AM

r575 ahh yes... LVP waits, and waits, to see how the public is responding, then finally makes a blog. Chess indeed.

by Anonymousreply 577March 8, 2019 12:41 AM

R569 who exactly are the beautiful people you're watching?

by Anonymousreply 578March 8, 2019 12:49 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579March 8, 2019 2:09 AM

R578, well, heavily plastic-surgeried, make-up slathered, woven haired, fake boobed, greased and greedy people wearing glitter and jewels. I enjoy the trashy fashion and sparkle. and extravagant homes, hotels, cars, and planes.

by Anonymousreply 580March 8, 2019 2:13 AM

^ From R569

by Anonymousreply 581March 8, 2019 2:14 AM

I agree I'd love to see Caitlyn on BHOBH. I can see her flashing her bare genitals to PK and causing a scene.

by Anonymousreply 582March 8, 2019 8:50 AM

Caitlyn's tagline would be: "I used to be a dick, so I had mine removed!"

by Anonymousreply 583March 8, 2019 1:06 PM

Here is an interesting take on the LVP/Teddi/Dorit dog drama from a production standpoint via Twitter. Read the entire thread. Interesting that the conversation between Dorit and Erika regarding the dog wasn’t filmed until after they returned from the Bahamas. Regardless I still think LVP was involved in this whole mess but she’s intelligent enough not to put too much into writing. Teddi not so much. Also the “winning” comment on the premiere by Teddi was calculated for screentime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584March 8, 2019 2:48 PM

[QUOTE]Um, her name is actually Rocia. Speaking of twats. Even LVP calls her Rocio, which is the male form of the name - and completely wrong.

Wow, you're a complete idiot. Rocio is a female name.

by Anonymousreply 585March 8, 2019 7:21 PM

Miss Ken's massive printout of Teedi's supposed texts reminded me of those fake text generating apps that fraus use to create imaginary scenarios where some neighbour has insulted their horrible autistic children and then upload "the evidence" onto Huffington Post to get sympathy. I can just imagine those being printed out onto pieces of paper so that Miss Ken can use a magnifying glass to read it with his hideously atrophied 'old man retinas'.

by Anonymousreply 586March 10, 2019 1:44 AM

^^ Teddi's

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587March 10, 2019 1:44 AM

I hope Brandi gets to come back now that everyone else is seeing what she saw, re: Lisa's manipulations. She was fun on the show, and the two seemed to genuinely have a good time together until Brandi caught on to/got sick of Lisa's game-playing. Brandi took the risk to call LVP out on the show, and lost.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588March 10, 2019 10:33 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589March 10, 2019 10:43 AM

Part Three at the ready, link below

Yes, I know this hasn't filled up yet, but as we are seeing in other threads, once they get really long, some people on their phones have trouble posting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590March 10, 2019 10:47 AM

I've been re watching season one and I forgot how amazing Camille was. I forgot about her flirting with the rest of the housewives husbands in Vegas and her friend Nick who she was coming onto constantly.

by Anonymousreply 591March 11, 2019 4:30 AM

Brandi is a desperate drunk who walks around with her tampon hanging out. She'll never be vindicated for anything.

by Anonymousreply 592March 11, 2019 4:41 AM

R592 Hi Miss Ken - Tell LVP we said hi!

by Anonymousreply 593March 11, 2019 6:33 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594March 11, 2019 5:19 PM

The Umansky children are just hideous.

by Anonymousreply 595March 11, 2019 5:39 PM

Portia's only 11 and has already lost her looks!

by Anonymousreply 596March 11, 2019 5:43 PM

R595 Teresa G

by Anonymousreply 597March 11, 2019 5:52 PM

[quote]The Umansky children are just hideous.

And what... Pandy is Vogue material?

by Anonymousreply 598March 11, 2019 6:00 PM

Part Three

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599March 11, 2019 6:05 PM

Let's close this bitch out.

by Anonymousreply 600March 11, 2019 6:06 PM

Maybe someone on Part Three can tell my why "Pandy" always has her head cocked to the side. I can't unsee it.

by Anonymousreply 601March 11, 2019 6:06 PM
by Anonymousreply 602March 11, 2019 6:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!