Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cody Fern Part 4

Will he become a fashion icon? Will he win awards for his acting? Will he continue to troll fangirls about his sexuality? Continue bitching, bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600March 14, 2019 3:38 PM

Part 3 for those just joining us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 14, 2019 6:50 PM

F&F.

by Anonymousreply 2February 14, 2019 7:05 PM

Will Fern join the cast of AHS 9? So far only Gus Kenworthy and Emma Roberts are confirmed, although we can be pretty sure that Sarah Paulson and Billy Eichner are involved. They appeared on Watch What Happens Live! and dropped hints that they knew what the plot of the season would be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 14, 2019 7:19 PM

Smith posted this photo from Costa Rica in his Instagram story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 14, 2019 8:26 PM

what a gift for eric on v day for C to post them public! they must have a good day bc eric looks mellowed an happy in the new insta pix on last thread

by Anonymousreply 5February 14, 2019 10:10 PM

Not a new pic. Clearly taken last year.

by Anonymousreply 6February 14, 2019 10:19 PM

And I’m pretty sure they’re high. I spy a bowl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 14, 2019 10:51 PM

r6 on third look he is more muscular there (great legs.)well still nice thing for him to do posting it

by Anonymousreply 8February 14, 2019 11:04 PM

Maybe Cody is not an affectionate type of person. Very true that Smith is very affectionate in photos and he can look clingy and Cody is usually just kind of sitting there. Even in the photo always, only, you Cody does have his arms around Eric but he seems more interested in giving off a pose. Actually most regular photos of Cody where he is with friends, Eric or women he looks kind of stiff and uncomfortable. He’s probably more reserved and not as carefree. Could be why he’s attracted to Eric. I know I gravitate towards people who have qualities that I wish I had.

by Anonymousreply 9February 14, 2019 11:18 PM

I knew he'd post something. I've never seen him look remotely comfortable around his BF. He always looks tense. He's way more at ease around women than men. Odd, since he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 10February 15, 2019 12:23 AM

I don’t know, there are pictures/videos where I feel you can see a genuine love/affection for Eric. He has made it clear that he’s uncomfortable with his private life being in the public eye, so I doubt he’s going to be flaunting any uninhabited public affection anytime soon. He is MUCH more publicly affectionate with older women, and he seems comfortable with that. But maybe that’s because he doesn’t consider that to be his “private” life and doesn’t feel the need to protect it.

by Anonymousreply 11February 15, 2019 12:41 PM

*uninhibited*

by Anonymousreply 12February 15, 2019 12:43 PM

Well they are obviously in love and have been together for quite a long time and both their lives seem to be going in a good direction. Cody sure got lucky with his career in getting in with Murphy. From what I’ve heard with struggling in Hollywood to make it this guy hit the jackpot without much effort (in terms of Hollywood effort). Luck, connections and good looks...that is what I hear is the golden ticket in.

by Anonymousreply 13February 15, 2019 4:42 PM

Found the infamous "high af" pic. This Valentine photo should be from the same night. You can see Smith in the back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 15, 2019 7:27 PM

he's not high. he's sleeping. that's why the caption is "dreamer boy."

by Anonymousreply 15February 15, 2019 8:46 PM

I'd say he's pretty fucking high. He doesn't look like he's sleeping. Who sleeps with their hands folded in the air like that?

by Anonymousreply 16February 15, 2019 8:52 PM

Holy heck people. Nobody knows if he’s high, sleeping, day dreaming or just talking to someone. Your all just making an ass umption.

by Anonymousreply 17February 15, 2019 10:07 PM

"ass umption"

Wow, I hope you didn't break your brain thinking up that gem, R17.

by Anonymousreply 18February 15, 2019 10:18 PM

R15 Sure, Jan. I sleep smiling with my legs up all the time😂

by Anonymousreply 19February 15, 2019 10:28 PM

That was his birthday so in celebrating, probably a little high, feeling no pain. But also being "dreamy" might be part of his personality. Devon posted another pic at a different time/location captioned: "Cody daydreams" and he didn't look high there.

by Anonymousreply 20February 15, 2019 10:44 PM

Nope...brains good

by Anonymousreply 21February 15, 2019 11:24 PM

soooo cody stan twitter has turned on eric and are 'cancelling' him because of problematic tweets that were dug up from when he was a teenager

by Anonymousreply 22February 16, 2019 12:08 AM

R22, your comment is useless without a link.

by Anonymousreply 23February 16, 2019 12:18 AM

here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 16, 2019 12:27 AM

A former-twinky current drug addict with limited education who was a hooker says stupid shit. Shocked. Fern isn't very bright either.

by Anonymousreply 25February 16, 2019 12:42 AM

Oh boy!

by Anonymousreply 26February 16, 2019 1:17 AM

Damn, that's cold.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27February 16, 2019 2:06 AM

Cody just liked this and I was like “wtf?”. Does he read DL afterall or are people commenting shit on Instagram too? (Idk because I don’t read comments on all that stan stuff). But I guess it’s because of the apparent ordeal on Twitter??... (haven’t clicked those links above yet, don’t know the story. Wanted to post this link before I forgot).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 16, 2019 4:25 AM

I hope those were fan edits. Because those contained a heap of troubling attitudes against others. Far from the mind of a seemingly sweet, silly guy. Fans tweeted that he'd been deleting some in Jan. If they're real, maybe (I know, it's a stretch ... but maybe) he grew and changed drastically by the time Cody met him a couple years later.

by Anonymousreply 29February 16, 2019 4:38 AM

Eric is only 23. People are going to drag him for things that he said as a teenager/20 year old?

by Anonymousreply 30February 16, 2019 4:43 AM

[quote] Because those contained a heap of troubling attitudes against others. Far from the mind of a seemingly sweet, silly guy.

Would you get a fucking life, you sheltered freak?

by Anonymousreply 31February 16, 2019 5:13 AM

Oh, you have no idea. Go off on someone else. I neither have twitter nor brought that gossip here, and was actually being civil.

by Anonymousreply 32February 16, 2019 6:25 AM

R29 Not fan edits. You can still read them. I was a teenager too but I didn't go around saying racist shit or had some Hitler abberant self delusions. Cause he clearly thinks he's the brightest person on earth. He's still claiming it in recent tweets but the stans were taking them as jokes and moved on. Surprised they came out now. Billie E started her career at what? 13,14. Imagine if she posts that kind of content. No one would give a f she's young. And young people these days don't really have the age excuse. A 17 year old could be more fucked up than a 27 year old. They'll always find him excuses tho. It's not like the worshipping will stop. Hilarious Fern liked that pic. Of course he sides with his twink. I really hope he reads DL but I repeat.. The more you follow them the more you realise they're one and the same. Both clingy and not so bright. I'm cracking up cuz in a caption on Instagram Smith asked if it's still offensive for gay people to use the "f" word when he, as a white man uses, the "n" word. So he's still a bully no matter the age. It's like finding excuses to a rapist. You side with them or you don't.

by Anonymousreply 33February 16, 2019 8:02 AM

Is the "f" word post recent? Wow. I hops he's changed by now. He's what? 23?

by Anonymousreply 34February 16, 2019 12:35 PM

Those weirdos have been desperately looking for an excuse to turn on Eric so they can have their soft boi all to themselves. Their effusive commentary praising Eric has always been about gaining favor with Fern. Now that Fern is being slightly more public and demonstrative about his relationship, his stans are freaking out because they never took the relationship seriously in the first place. Now it's real and they don't like it. Eric is a threat.

by Anonymousreply 35February 16, 2019 12:39 PM

Also, if Fern really is liking posts, he's an idiot. If he did like that stans post, it was probably by accident. I don't doubt he reads everything where he's tagged.

Count me in with people who doesn't give a shit what a 16 year old said. He was quoting someone else, btw.

by Anonymousreply 36February 16, 2019 12:45 PM

I am with you R33. age is no excuse and they were diff years. no way could fern not know this about his bf. I defended Eric an now feel that was stupid. It's true we don't know them or their real selves.what gets me is he didn't delete them long ago. If he'd been famous one of those tweets coulda been a scandal or pr mess. those things said were racist, , elitist and about other groups and mental illness, you name it. gives impression who does he like. That's much hate or prejudice about a many type of people. I doubt fern is a soft boi. That's what stan s wanna think. In no way surprise me fern is doing damage control and siding with a bf. Many would quick to jump on him guilty by association and that's not right to shuffle blame. I cannot reconcile two images of Eric now tho and had a hard time believing those. You know fans made false Dms before and said sent by fern. But if it's still up then no doubt. Oh and earlier comment,,no one changes like that in 2 years! He must got better at hiding it is all. wish I hadn't read this about him.it's a downer and the thread is getting commenters extra moody

by Anonymousreply 37February 16, 2019 1:21 PM

For the fuckers still defending him... Ask yourself this. Why did he start deleting them? If you're not guilty... Why are you deleting the tweets? Oh yeah, cause you're afraid more people will see them. Gonna look for that "f" word pic. I'll post it when I find it or if somebody else does first... Can't remember on which account he posted it. I know it was a selfie from a year, 2 years ago

by Anonymousreply 38February 16, 2019 2:45 PM

It looks like most of the most problematic tweets were made when he was 16/17. He sounds ignorant and arrogant, but so does my 16 year old nephew. He like to say things or have debates for the sake of being “in your face”. Ive watched him go through so many phases as a teenager, a lot of them determined by who he surrounds himself by, but I have no doubt in my mind that in three or four years he is going to be a more matured man and I can’t imagine holding some of the things he says now against him later in his adult life. That’s not to say I don’t tell him he’s an idiot right now, and if he were to be posting shit on social media I would be sure to tell him that he’d be a dumbass not to delete them.

I don’t defend what Eric has said, but I’m not sure how fair it is to judge him as the person he is now based on stuff he did when he was a kid.

by Anonymousreply 39February 16, 2019 3:44 PM

My teen doesn’t say things like that and if she did she would be in for a world of hurt by me. Because I taught her it is wrong to judge or say negative things about others. It is hurtful and wrong. I teach her that everybody is the same no matter what nationality or how they want to identity. What he said was wrong and due to him being a gay man he should be even more aware of how wrong it was. Being young, yeah we all make mistakes when we’re young and as adults as well, but I believe people who say things like this when young continue to be this way into adulthood. It’s not right.

by Anonymousreply 40February 16, 2019 4:05 PM

The rape thing is what scares me, though. He's lucky he was never in that situation.

by Anonymousreply 41February 16, 2019 4:31 PM

This is the recent one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42February 16, 2019 4:33 PM

I would not want to be with anyone that looks like that. Cody can and should find someone better than Eric.

by Anonymousreply 43February 16, 2019 4:36 PM

Am I missing something with the “f” word post? Is the question itself problematic? He seemed to just ask the question and let everyone else take it from there. Did I miss an offensive comment/reply in there somewhere?

by Anonymousreply 44February 16, 2019 4:51 PM

R35 is 100% right. Just wait until Smith accompanies Fern to a big event; the stans will go NUTS.

I do think that all of this attention and accompanying stan obsession has taken a bit of a toll on their relationship - you can see clearly that many of Fern's posts in particular have been direct responses to online fuckery. I wouldn't want a group of underage fangirls dictating the truth about my life, either.

by Anonymousreply 45February 16, 2019 5:10 PM

R42 Thx. Yeah, it's not necessarily problematic. It was more to show that the dude is still interested in those kind of terms etc... Pic it's from June.

by Anonymousreply 46February 16, 2019 6:21 PM

Dating someone famous is really hideous right now, you have to endure the lunatics stans digging in what you said when you were 14. Fans are incredibly pathetic right now

by Anonymousreply 47February 16, 2019 6:35 PM

R47 Just saying a lot of things he’s said was when he was 17. Even as a 14 yr old he should know better. I have never said anything as bad as this young man has said and people need to stop making excuses. Youth is no excuse to be an ass.😒

by Anonymousreply 48February 16, 2019 6:41 PM

R48: Not everybody is a pure spirit llike you.

The truth is most teenage say and do a lot of crap. Unfortunately for this generation they are stupid enough to do it online.

But it requires a high level of creepiness to dig on a nobody's twitter just because he is the boyfriend of the actor you like only to look for some crap to stir. Pathetic

by Anonymousreply 49February 16, 2019 6:44 PM

That’s the problem, that there are too many people in this world that say and do crappy things and they don’t care. It should not be this way but unfortunately it is. Anyhow, being someone in the spotlight you need to be careful of these types of things or risk some major backlash. We all know Eric is not the celebrity so it is not going to affect his life and most likely it won’t affect Cody’s career either but I would want to be more safe than sorry because there is a slight possibility It could do damage to Cody’s image.

by Anonymousreply 50February 16, 2019 7:07 PM

99% of people posting in this thread are teenage girls right? Shouldn't you be getting moist over some Kpop boy band instead?

by Anonymousreply 51February 16, 2019 7:07 PM

twitter stans excitement to 'cancel' people and doing so in such an aggressive fashion is such a strange phenomenon, feels like it's a few steps away from doxing

by Anonymousreply 52February 16, 2019 7:12 PM

R49 Love, I'm 23. In 2012 we were 17. Do you think a person's mentality changes from earth to sky in 6 years? A person's character is 80% formed by that time. Actually by 14 you should be aware of living on planet earth. It's psychology. I studied it. So if you're a dick, you're a dick. And let me tell you something.... my 5 year old cousin has more brain than him, taking it from what I read so far.

by Anonymousreply 53February 16, 2019 7:14 PM

If a gay man wants to use the f word, that's his prerogative. I see nothing wrong with the question he asked, as it's a sincere question and his audience is mostly gay men. Anybody not gay losing their shit over a gay man using the f word needs to take a seat. By getting all upset by it, they don't realize THEY'RE the problematic ones. Straight teenged girls don't get to decide what a gay man can and can not say about being gay.

They're looking for shit to justify cancelling him so Cody will break up with him.

by Anonymousreply 54February 16, 2019 7:29 PM

R54 I get what he meant but it's pretty stupid to ask that when you're white and use the "n" word. It's the same thing. Only black people are entitled to use it. Otherwise it's offensive.

by Anonymousreply 55February 16, 2019 7:49 PM

This site needs an enema. Too many freaks in need of psychiatric help.

by Anonymousreply 56February 16, 2019 8:33 PM

What exactly does everyone expect from Eric. He made a mistake when he was a teenager. Obviously not everyone agrees, but I think there is a big difference between 16/17 and 23. I can’t believe that most people would look back at their 16yo selves and think that’s an accurate and fair representation of who they are now.

But who’s to say he didn’t learn from it or regrets it? He deleted them, didn’t he? Aren’t we hoping for those teachable moments to combat racism? Or are we fine just shaming someone for the rest of their life for something they did as a teen? Would it be fair to bring this up again when he’s 30? 40? 50?

There is no excuse for racist behavior, language or jokes. He might be looking back at those tweets as disgustingly as we all are, because he knows better now.

by Anonymousreply 57February 16, 2019 8:33 PM

I doubt he’s looking back and regretting. If you act that way once you usually act that way again. People don’t usually change.

by Anonymousreply 58February 16, 2019 8:37 PM

R53: Some people change, other people don't. It depends of the people but frankly i doubt you were the same at 17 than at 23, because at that stage of life people evolve and grow a lot.

Of course not every teenage use twitter to show the worst of themselves, but the truth is, fortunately, a lot of people who were unsufferable at 15 grow up to be decent persons.

Anyway, i find pathologic the need that some fans have to control private aspects of the life of their idol. It's ridiculous. And of course the need to shame people they don't even know is pathological, there's some herd mentality that i find absurd. Fortunately twitter shitstorms don't last

by Anonymousreply 59February 16, 2019 8:38 PM

R49 That’s an excuse. No teenager I know would say those things even on social media. Like I said using the “he was young and stupid” is just that-an excuse. Young adults need to start taking responsibility & ownership for their actions & for what they say on social media cuz later in life it will bite them in the ass just like it has for several others.

by Anonymousreply 60February 16, 2019 8:50 PM

R60 Like I said... They can't stop worshipping them. I love how they fall for their trolling. Look how baby boy changes the subject with Langdon. By tomorrow everything will be forgotten. Like it never happened. And probably he never read Smith's tweets but still... In 3 years of dating... Smith acts like a drunk kangaroo all the time. He has to know all his shades.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61February 16, 2019 9:22 PM

drunk kangaroo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 16, 2019 9:35 PM

I'm quite surprised some people here are deeply traumatized by these tweets. Your experience with DL must be truly painful. Eric's tweets are NOTHING compared to the shit that you can read on this very site nearly everyday. And I don't see YOU helping with anything when homophobic, racist or sexist comments are posted here.

I don't think Eric ever changed - maybe he matured a little and learned when to shut his mouth since then. What's really astonishing about this ? It just proves how much he's silly and arrogant, which we always knew. I don't think he's filled with hatred - his tweets reek mainly of stupidity, ignorance and a desperate need for attention. He clearly wanted to look "edgy" and didn't mean to offend anyone. For instance, he was obviously referring to unintelligent people in general when he used the term "retarded". He wrote the other problematic stuff with the same clumsiness and immaturity. Of course he should have known better, but he couldn't and he won't ever because he's STUPID. He clearly isn't the brightest adult of all, what do you think he was as a teen ?

And I agree with R61. Fern is clearly trying to deflect attention from this little controversy. He made it clear by liking the stan post that he doesn't want his fans to attack Eric. His relationship speaks volumes about him, no matter how many people want to deny it. You can't worship Cody and hate Eric at the same time. They're together for a reason. Their personalities and interests are probably more alike than you think.

by Anonymousreply 63February 16, 2019 10:08 PM

When your young and say and do stupid disrespectful things and are self involved, judgemental and unkind you usually grow up to be the same way.

by Anonymousreply 64February 16, 2019 10:25 PM

this is true 64 and others saying this. think about this too. If he had such unkind and bad feelings about many, what hell you think he would wreak if fern broke up with him? for ferns sake i hope he doesnt! the illusions are ripped away now but I still believe fern is not 100% like his bf. something about him is different.and it's not doing him justice to say he's like him. I worship total of zero ppl btw but I think he's better than that if he wants to be. Eric could be too but as those already said a person doesn't change so quick and tho we all make mistakes the late teens early 20s is fair representative of personalities. could be Eric was spoiled and out of touch. I knew kids and adults that were privilege and don't understand what it's like the realities of these other groups that suffer from these prejudices.there's a lacking of empathy

by Anonymousreply 65February 16, 2019 11:14 PM

He posted a photoshopped pic of Langdon on his IG story. His hands in the pic are tiny. No doubt mocking stans who are obsessed with his hands. Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 66February 16, 2019 11:16 PM

This is supposed to be a thread about Fern and so far it's 80% about Smith. Some of you really need to get a life.

by Anonymousreply 67February 17, 2019 12:14 AM

His Langdon's showing, R66. Such a devil . ~

by Anonymousreply 68February 17, 2019 12:34 AM

Yeah lmao at this point, the threaf should be called eric, and not cody fern

by Anonymousreply 69February 17, 2019 12:40 AM

R67 You're not a regular DLounger, are you? All threads are like this one when it comes to celebrities. You discuss their partners etc. Quit licking Smith's ass. We'll continue mentioning him as long as he dates Fern. Simple as that.

by Anonymousreply 70February 17, 2019 6:00 AM

R66 And the pic is not photoshopped. It's a weird camera angle. Trying to distract his stans from the shit Smith did. He probably got tons of screenshots in the dms. Sure af he now knows what happened on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 71February 17, 2019 6:04 AM

Some weird straight teen fan girls who cut themselves admitted that they found our site and are wasting precious bandwidth. Muriel, ban Cody Fern threads.

by Anonymousreply 72February 17, 2019 6:08 AM

R72 They should stick to their fanfics on tumblr. I know that if I can't stand or don't like certain sites I don't check them out. They come here to read and maybe even write regularly then they go on tumblr acting disgusted about it. Keep on making retarded edits and tagging your idol in them chicks lmao. At least we don't tag him in nasty shit. So who's worse really? This thread is a private conversation unless you go looking for it or for something specific you won't find it. Did he actually answer them in dms? Read the comments below this pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73February 17, 2019 9:45 AM

This is the same person defending their private, precious relationship and the one who started the whole "Cody defended Smith" scenario when Fern liked her pic. I can't fucking breathe 😂😂😂 How old is she? 10? Duuude.. I just can't

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74February 17, 2019 9:51 AM

R70: It's not a question of licking nobody's ass (i don't know who this guy is and i couldn't care less about the not official boyfriend of an actor who is not even publicly out of the closet), it's about derail a thread.

One thing is to talk about the boyfriend and other very different that 90% of the post are about the boyfriend, who frankly has zero interest to most Fern's fans

by Anonymousreply 75February 17, 2019 9:51 AM

"I found a site... It's so horrible, homophobic... Our soft boi doesn't deserve this." Meanwhile... 😂😂😂😂 Again, same "hard to swallow pills" teen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76February 17, 2019 9:55 AM

R76: It's not that she is wrong. Let's be honest, nobody would come out of the closet if they were going to depend of DL support. This is a site where most people think you are more interesting if you are closeted and that you need certain standards of beauty and success to come out (and it doesn't matter if you fit those standards because you are going to be bashed no matter what). So yes, she is basically totally right

by Anonymousreply 77February 17, 2019 10:01 AM

R75 Yeah, that's what usually happens when there's no gossip around about the actual celebrity. Like photoshoots, events etc. We'll discuss AHS soon I suppose. But many are more interested in their private life. That includes other people. We're talking about Smith more frequently because it happened what happened with his tweets. End of story. If you have an argument on Fern... Don't be shy. But we pretty much discussed everything on Fern. Unless something new from the past comes up.

by Anonymousreply 78February 17, 2019 10:02 AM

R77 You didn't get the point. The point was: she pretends she cares about their relationship while at the same time tags them in embarrassing posts. Did you open the links? And she never said that about DL. I read that somewhere else. It was just an example.

by Anonymousreply 79February 17, 2019 10:06 AM

R79: Well in that case the girl who wrote that thing you read it somewhere was completely right

by Anonymousreply 80February 17, 2019 10:12 AM

I give up😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 81February 17, 2019 10:19 AM

72 I don't think the teens post on this thread. and the reason Eric was being discussed around here these last days is bc he's the controversial one

by Anonymousreply 82February 17, 2019 10:20 AM

R74 Yikes, especially to the part where she's convinced herself she's got a crush on both of them and is just so miserable that they're with each other and not her. My God. Thus us what I meant when I said they're been dying to get Smith out of the picture. For months they've been praising and defending the relationship, then when they realized that wasn't going to get Fern's affection or attention by kissing up to them, they stopped pretending and went full on All About Eve.

Also, where the fuck are her parents?' She looks all of 12 years old.

by Anonymousreply 83February 17, 2019 3:14 PM

I really hope this is fake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84February 18, 2019 1:06 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85February 18, 2019 2:43 AM

Oh dear god! The photo at R85 looks like one of the Children of the Damned...I guess that's appropriate!

by Anonymousreply 86February 18, 2019 2:49 AM

R84 Looks like Cody made a comment on the back tattoo pic on IG.

by Anonymousreply 87February 18, 2019 3:33 AM

Those can't be real. The proportions are all fucked up. Who the fuck would get that huge face tattooed on their back?

Dear god. Cody needs to stop engaging these people.

by Anonymousreply 88February 18, 2019 3:37 AM

Hilarious. Cody's an unintentional trendsetter again. More will be getting inked out of devotion.

I can't imagine wanting someone's face in a huge tattoo all over my back or a limb. Permanent branding for a character or a celeb? I think not.

by Anonymousreply 89February 18, 2019 4:07 AM

These people are all suicidal, so they won’t be living with their tattoos for long.

by Anonymousreply 90February 18, 2019 4:22 AM

Faces are EXTREMELY hard to tattoo. You have to go to someone who is experiencing in tattooing portraits. The dimensions are off on the eyes in both tattoos. They aren't the worst I've ever seen by far, but you can tell they didn't research their artist before getting their ink.

by Anonymousreply 91February 18, 2019 4:27 AM

Wow! Getting a huge tattoo of Cody must really be a shock to him.

by Anonymousreply 92February 18, 2019 4:36 AM

R92 In fact... He didn't like the pics, just asked shocked if it's real. I think he doesn't like it either. I know I'd be a little flustered to see my face on someone's body.

by Anonymousreply 93February 18, 2019 6:43 AM

Wait until these delusional fraus start turning up at his public appearances to show him their tattoos of his face, asking him to sign them.

by Anonymousreply 94February 18, 2019 7:32 PM

And then they'll have the signature tattooed. It's almost amusing; what will the super!stans do next

by Anonymousreply 95February 18, 2019 10:02 PM

trolling with teenagers on IG is such a time waste and absolutely unnecessary. Cody said in EVERY Interview how much he likes „dark roles“ after getting to play David Madsen, a character who wasn’t dark but sweet, and baby-antichrist Michael Langdon. He did not win the Hollywood jackpot yet and is one of many good looking gay men in Hollywood who did not manage to distinguished himself from the the others by actually playing dark characters. So instead trolling teenage girls who will graduate in the next 1-2 years and delete their retarded Cody Fan accounts he really should distance himself from Instagram and become that “enigmatic” person he seeks to be according to his now deleted essay. I am convinced no one in the industry cares for IG popularity but for an actor who might become a great one even outside the Ryan Murphy universe. Grow up, Cody!

by Anonymousreply 96February 18, 2019 10:05 PM

I also think that Cody should have joined the Thom Browne circus instead of teaming up with Formacheti who confused Cody with Darren C lol Thom Browne is not Margiela but even Tommy Dorfman looks cute in TB suits. Everything about Codys recent public appearances was confusing and I am not referring to his fashion choices!

by Anonymousreply 97February 18, 2019 10:21 PM

I don't know. Many of the stans of Hiddleston and Cumberbatch and S.Stan and Heughan and Supernatural guys and so many others did not move on when they grew up (unless the actor majorly fucked up like with the TSwift stunt). If anything, seems many become more overzealous while older. Like those women getting the Cody tattoos are grown frau-age women. It's a good idea to keep fans interested on some kind of SM platform. Too much detachment and they lose interest. He needs fans to follow him to whatever project he might end up doing. But yes, I completely agree that he does need dark and complex roles. I believe he would absolutely excel in those where many might not - if he's given the chance. (I still think he maintains an air of mystery, enigma, regardless of the occasional SM post or comments). IMO.

by Anonymousreply 98February 18, 2019 10:22 PM

I was about to ask if the dude Smith posted in the last video is Mexican lmao... Cause he looks like one but then I realized is the makeup guy. Would've been hilarious to have him pull a "I'm not racist, I have Mexican friends" stunt. And isn't it amazing how no one posted the screenshots of the tweets on Instagram tagging Fern? Or how no one mentions it in Smith's comments... Long forgotten cause he was young huh I don't believe for one bit Fern is not aware of who da fuck he's dating but would've been nice to see if he actually takes his side no matter what and finds him excuses just like the fraus. He struggled with depression, was bullied and like many probably thought about killing himself as a teenager, wonder if he knows Smith finds annoying and dumb to stop someone from committing suicide.

by Anonymousreply 99February 18, 2019 11:03 PM

Cody was tagged mercilessly by everyone who commented on that back tattooed mom’s instagram post. He was probably being blown up by it and was shocked and that’s why he made the comment. I doubt he was looking around on Instagram on his fans sites and found it and then made the comment.

by Anonymousreply 100February 19, 2019 1:32 AM

R99 Stans didn't dismiss the tweets or refrain from re-posting because Eric had been a teen, but because: 1) it would deviate from their fantasy view and ruin some of their delusions. And 2), Cody subtly defended Eric and so they will follow the leader.

That's a good point re: Cody being formerly bullied/depressed/etc. We can't know for sure, but I don't believe he was entirely in alignment with the opinions expressed in those tweets. However, publicly he's going to act in solidarity with his SO (unless it had been a big scandal and then he probably would've distanced, as he's the only one with a lot to lose from negative public perception).

by Anonymousreply 101February 19, 2019 1:34 AM

I also noticed on Eric’s old Facebook that he made a few comments about people who smoke and why would they do that. He sounded very against smoking yet Cody smokes.

by Anonymousreply 102February 19, 2019 1:38 AM

^^^^^ not Facebook his old twitter.

by Anonymousreply 103February 19, 2019 1:41 AM

Yeah, it's unrealistic that any couple would agree on everything each other says and does. Unless people are into an enabling situation, but that's a whole other off topic.

by Anonymousreply 104February 19, 2019 1:49 AM

Nobody "notices" something on social media. They find it because they're actively looking for it. Some of the more unstable stans , like that sadster lip syncing to that dumb AHS song, have been dying to find something to break up Fern and his cabana boy boyfriend. Those tweets Smith posted were NOTHING. I agree that a white person using any form if the n word is wrong, but white people have only just caught up to why they can't say it. Up until a few years ago, tons of white people were using n***a. No, it's not right, but between the fact that he was 16 and it was years ago, I can't bring myself to care.

Fern shouldn't be paying attention to what is being said about him. He needs to ignore it. he's getting too caught up in internet drama caused by mentally ill lonely teenagers.

by Anonymousreply 105February 19, 2019 1:50 AM

Regarding him taking those roles, I guess they're not dark per se (except for the antichrist role, though ryan wanted his character to be.. soft?) but their endings are dark. I think all of the characters he plays endes up dying minus the HOC one who gets put in jail

by Anonymousreply 106February 19, 2019 1:56 AM

they tag him like crazy on insta. he can't not see stuff. If it were me I'd kept a look out for what's going on too. isn't that the usual thing except some of these celebrities have media manager or team do it instead of

by Anonymousreply 107February 19, 2019 5:35 AM

Truth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108February 19, 2019 2:28 PM

That suicide post of Eric’s was pretty severe.

by Anonymousreply 109February 19, 2019 4:45 PM

It was.he's lucky not to have someone loved be suicidal or he be suicidal. or he or someone loved be raped. Plain lucky or it wouldn't been jokes. no apologies given by him. no fucks given. Or but wouldn 't that bring more attention. oh well moving on it is what it is

by Anonymousreply 110February 20, 2019 12:05 AM

He’s (Eric) posted a new story; it’s the front of a Taco Bell. Message received. Eric doesn’t give a fuck and neither does Cody.

-bitch bois.

by Anonymousreply 111February 20, 2019 4:13 AM

For all we know, he (or both of them) is enjoying the attention 😂

by Anonymousreply 112February 20, 2019 4:54 AM

I wasn't initially a fan, but now I feel I'm seeing Cody everywhere without even looking for him, most recently on an Air Tahiti site of all things.

Clearly not him, but the hair/profile caught my eye.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113February 20, 2019 5:15 AM

Why the hell would he post a Taco Bell?

by Anonymousreply 114February 20, 2019 5:32 AM

I took it as a reference to his tweets regarding Mexicans. Or maybe that’s where they’re having dinner. Hard to believe if they’re vegans...not many choices.

by Anonymousreply 115February 20, 2019 6:18 AM

R114 99% of his posts are trash (like him) and don't really make sense. Like posting public toilets etc. He wants to think he's somehow original and has invented style. It just makes it more disrespectful that he posted a Taco Bell. Shows he doesn't give a f after deleting the tweets. Is he still convinced that's all Mexicans eat at meals? What a cunt

by Anonymousreply 116February 20, 2019 7:49 AM

-has anyone else noticed Cody nor Eric no longer follow that webchops guy? they used to be very close from what the old photos show. i wonder what happened?

by Anonymousreply 117February 20, 2019 9:32 AM

webchops

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118February 20, 2019 9:36 AM

R117 webchops is Daniel Webber. He's on The Punisher. He's also playing Vince Neil in that new Motley Crue movie coming out soon. It is weird that they don't seem to be friends anymore. They seemed so close before.

by Anonymousreply 119February 20, 2019 9:54 AM

R118 No idea who that dude was until now

by Anonymousreply 120February 20, 2019 10:16 AM

Strange. When I type his name on Instagram, on the search pop up list it says "followed by Cody Fern" but if you go onto his account to search through his followers you can't find Fern. Maybe he's really not following him anymore and the search list is just my glitch. Anyway...

by Anonymousreply 121February 20, 2019 10:24 AM

Now Eric is whining about deleting one of his instagrams. 🙄 The kid needs to grow a pair and just deal with his mess. As someone who follows celebs himself he should know by now a celebrity’s SO will get scrutinized as well. Part of the package deal.😏

by Anonymousreply 122February 20, 2019 6:22 PM

He posted a pic of Taco Bell as some kind of vaguebook-type trolling?

Some of you are way too invested in this guy and his relationship.

by Anonymousreply 123February 20, 2019 7:24 PM

R122 Yeah my God... Look how the whore starts victimizing himself and plays the cute, innocent "gonna delete my accounts" card. I cringed so hard reading the comments from kids calling him "gay Jesus" and some "don't worry about some roach fans, we support you". Shut the f up😂😂😂 That bitch can't breathe without posting his ass on Instagram for 1 day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124February 20, 2019 7:27 PM

He's been attention whoring for ages. More attention is what he wanted...he's going to have to learn to take the bad with the good. More public recognition means more judgment, more negativity, more scrutiny and more crazies. That's how it goes. It might actually be a good idea for him to delete that particular page, since it's nothing but him posing almost naked. It's nice to be told how great your body is (and his is beautiful), but you'll also get the numbnuts telling you that you're not hot enough for your famous boyfriend, that you're a vapid queen, etc. It's inevitable.

by Anonymousreply 125February 20, 2019 8:00 PM

He’s at the point now where EVERYTHING he says, does, posts will be scrutinized, judged, and “deciphered” and read into. I don’t think we would have been talking about this particular post this in-depth a few months back. I actually didn’t automatically assume the post was in response to the recent twitter drama. I assumed it’s because he doesn’t post on that account the way he used to. It served a purpose that he no longer seems interested in maintaining, so why bother with 2 accounts? Maybe he’s starting to outgrow the “erixmith” persona?

by Anonymousreply 126February 20, 2019 8:25 PM

This is a bit off the topic at hand but today I just passed by that Taco Bell Eric had up on his InstaStory-corner of Rampart and Beverly. 😂

by Anonymousreply 127February 20, 2019 8:41 PM

R126 No matter how you look at it, it's pretty stupid to delete an account with almost 200k followers and keep the one with 59k. Just saying... R127 Bring a bag of flour next time. Maybe you run into gay Jesus. Make him feel like his idol Kim K. Christ. 🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128February 20, 2019 8:45 PM

Here you go kiddossss. Enjoy the trolling

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129February 20, 2019 10:17 PM

Ha! He's really just fucking with them at this point.

by Anonymousreply 130February 20, 2019 10:33 PM

I don't get it.Unless he's saying he's confirmed for AHS 9?

by Anonymousreply 131February 20, 2019 11:02 PM

Fern did say that he'd work with Murphy again "in a heartbeat," so if the Murph has asked him to be in Season 9, I'm sure Fern has said yes. I doubt he'd be playing Langdon, though - likely an entirely different character. Murphy did say that he was cooking something up for Fern, Darren Criss and Finn Wittrock; that could be a new Netflix series or it could be the new season of AHS.

by Anonymousreply 132February 20, 2019 11:51 PM

I hope not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133February 21, 2019 9:57 PM

I have a feeling boy stays on tumblr now... The cringe. Last time I checked on there everything in his tag was porn and fanfics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134February 21, 2019 9:58 PM

Two posts about characters he's played, two days in a row. I'm guessing there is a casting confirmation around the corner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135February 21, 2019 10:16 PM

Nah. I don't think so. And what would he exactly post? They're not allowed to reveal any type of information beforehand or to post a character photo. Interesting how he's suddenly more active tho. Could be the twink's tweets made an impact and he's trying to get whoever sent him dms over it by distracting the stans. I do find boring and annoying when actors post the same shit we've seen around 100 times. Like, post a BTS pic or a new selfie. He's easily turning into a fan account of himself.

by Anonymousreply 136February 21, 2019 10:43 PM

I agree that an announcement is coming. It makes sense that Emma Roberts is already confirmed for season 9. Out of the whole cast, she has the least amount of options because her reputation is so bad. Fern is probably right behind her as far as offers go. I don't think he cares at all about Eric's tweets. It's all of about 10 crazy stans making a big deal over them. helps not distracting anyone, he's working people up.

by Anonymousreply 137February 21, 2019 11:51 PM

Could be an impending announcement. But might also be one of these reasons: He wants professionals to see a range of looks (attention spans are so short these days, good to have them in one place for an instant look). Or else Cody thinks it's because he doesn't post as much being the reason stans dug up Eric's past. No, they would've found it anyway. If they didn't, the more fame he were to acquire, some industry insider would've dug up the dirt eventually and been much worse than a handful of stans. Honorary mention: Could be a dose of sarcasm in there too: Here starving stans. You want content, I'll give you (old) content. LOL

Work is work. But I hope if he's attached for AHS 9, it's a decent season. My thought is if S9 is the penultimate season, Murphy might go all out on the camp or have some very wacky theme before the final season which should be a good ender. (I hated Roanoke, and could barely tolerate Freak Show, though Dandy was an interesting villain). I wish Murphy would create a dark and atmospheric season again like Asylum, but that time of quality has probably long passed.

by Anonymousreply 138February 22, 2019 12:15 AM

I think he's posting to get his work out there. He has said that is the only reason he does social media so that professionals can see his work. Of course I don't know what he has been doing but since Apocalypse it seems like he has not been doing anything except appearing at awards shows, unless he's been keeping something hush hush. Anyhow, maybe he's getting anxious and bored and wanting to be working again so thats why the recent posts.

by Anonymousreply 139February 22, 2019 12:28 AM

I don't think either of them care about Eric's posts which is sad. Some of the posts are not that bad but some are a bit brutal (suicide post and the one R133 just posted) Those types of posts can really be bad triggers for people who have been through those situations themselves or had friends or family in those situations. I know nobody cares but I definitely think less of both of them. Eric because he posted them and Cody because he is in a relationship with someone like that.

by Anonymousreply 140February 22, 2019 12:38 AM

r140 = F&F

by Anonymousreply 141February 22, 2019 12:41 AM

I think so. That was my first thought, R139. It's a good idea to use SM with purpose. I assume he didn't have IG back when he was working on those other projects, so now's the chance before a new one (or could help lead to new connections at least). We still don't know why he didn't post anything for the CC unless the issue with that outfit having a wardrobe malfunction, but great grooming. Created a nice look. His Duncan phase was different from the others, but a great one too. All these just display how diverse he can be in different roles and styles. I understand restlessness between projects. He's deserving of work, sometimes it's about pulling on every connection to see where it might lead. Or showcasing one's ability in a different light. Self-promotion is definitely not a bad thing.

by Anonymousreply 142February 22, 2019 1:12 AM

I get your point R140. But I don't necessarily think it reflects negatively on Cody since no one is responsible for their partner's past. There's also much we don't know about them, undoubtedly other factors in his/their lives that would explain a lot.

by Anonymousreply 143February 22, 2019 1:29 AM

His IG is definitely becoming a fan account.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144February 22, 2019 4:58 AM

Poor thing is nobody.

by Anonymousreply 145February 22, 2019 5:15 AM

I wonder if he's landed a modeling contract with a couture brand...he has the height, shape and certainly the face for it.

by Anonymousreply 146February 22, 2019 5:47 AM

He’s ugly, too short and fat. Lay off the crack.

by Anonymousreply 147February 22, 2019 6:07 AM

He's none of those things. What are you smoking?

by Anonymousreply 148February 22, 2019 6:10 AM

R137 So wtf was this announcement again? "I'm still gay as a goose in Balenciaga and my grandmother's hat"?? And the Balenciaga are not even his, they are Smith's. Give me a fucking break. Who reads too much into his posts now? Yes, I'm one of the "10 stans" (google the word tho cuz I'm not stanning anyone) who give a shit about the tweets. You clearly 1. Never been raped or abused. 2. Don't eat at Taco Bell. 3. You don't have any relative, friend who killed themselves. 4. Must believe that everyone around Smith is dumber than him. You know what? considering the way Fern exposes himself on social media lately.... You might be right.

by Anonymousreply 149February 22, 2019 6:42 AM

R144

Picture was taken at Barney's on Wilshire in Beverly Hills; I recognize part of the staircase in the reflection in addition to that checkered tile.

At least I don't know which floor he's on.

by Anonymousreply 150February 22, 2019 7:17 AM

I don’t know who the Webchops boys are, but I work with actors and have in the past agreed to mutually unfollow friends who have intense fan followings to protect me from them. Fans (or a certain type of fan) always assume that social media is the whole world, like if something isn’t on social media it doesn’t exist. Like most people in the entertainment world I don’t use public social media to communicate with actual friends unless it’s deliberate (to make a statement or for agreed-upon promo). And the amount of times I’ve seen fans saying I must not be friends with so and so anymore because I didn’t tweet them happy birthday or whatever. Why would you tweet someone sitting next to you happy birthday?

Anyway I don’t know anything about Cody beyond being a fan, but social media only ever shows you like .1% of someone’s life, and mostly pretty fake at that. It’s silly that Cody’s frau fans freak out about social media so much.

by Anonymousreply 151February 22, 2019 11:09 AM

Is this perhaps his next project?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152February 22, 2019 6:58 PM

I like his sense of humor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153February 22, 2019 8:44 PM

I think Murphy's "Hollywood" having to do with the golden age would be something that Cody would be able to do very well. He totally has the look for playing a character from back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 154February 22, 2019 8:51 PM

Eric apologized on IG regarding his old problematic posts

by Anonymousreply 155February 23, 2019 1:43 AM

It's a well written response. He and Cody certainly check their social media tags regularly.

by Anonymousreply 156February 23, 2019 2:33 AM

I hope he and Cody both block the annoying twat in the comments of that post who says all they wanted was an apology, as if he owed them one because they're super fans of Cody. Fuck off, freak show. Guess they'll have to find another way to get Cody to dump his boyfriend so their chances of ever fucking Fern go from 1 in a billion to 1.00003 in a billion.

by Anonymousreply 157February 23, 2019 2:50 AM

I can't believe that shit just happened 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 158February 23, 2019 7:29 AM

R158 what happened?

by Anonymousreply 159February 23, 2019 7:47 AM

This must have driven the stans crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160February 23, 2019 8:08 AM

R153 That sassy bitch even highlighted on IG. Loved it.

Well said by Eric, showed strength and poise. Everyone makes mistakes; many don't apologize or course correct. Works in progress, aren't we all.

by Anonymousreply 161February 23, 2019 8:35 AM

"You're the bestest person I know" The line that made an apology the fakest I know. 😂😂😂😂 Look why boy was suddenly on IG everyday. I'm pretty sure he lurks sometimes on the twink's Twitter too. That's why he posted the lyn Ted shade response from Twitter. Obviously, he went over there into his tag and discovered boboo's dirty laundry. Smith would've never apologized. He deleted the tweets like it never happened. Fern, on the other side, has a career that needs to be protected. R157 Do you know who I consider "freak shows"? Twats like you, going on Smith's account saying shit like "we're so sorry we disturbed you and crazy people made you apologize for being a racist, we support you etc etc".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162February 23, 2019 8:36 AM

R162 You believe the apology was simply disingenuous and/or damage control? It's true Fern is the one with the career to protect, so whether sincere or not, that was a necessary display.

by Anonymousreply 163February 23, 2019 9:09 AM

lmaooo

by Anonymousreply 164February 23, 2019 9:21 AM

R163 That's the point. It wasn't a necessary display. How many people were aware of it? 10? 20? He wrote it like he had to do it in front of the United States. Why apologize now when people started not giving a fuck anymore? He might feel sorry about it but he manged it wrong and I repeat... He would've never apologized. It's fake af and yes, it's damage control from Fern's part. I've seen this happening many times over the years... My God. Only the stans get manipulated because no matter what, they can't stop worshipping them. And no I don't want to suck Fern's cock. That must be Smith's specialty.

by Anonymousreply 165February 23, 2019 9:39 AM

The whole thing was a pathetic attempt by a handful of straight white SJW stans to get Cody to acknowledge them. These weirdos feel they must protect their boy at all costs and make a non-issue into some ridiculous drama . The more I see Cody indulge this needy nonsense, the less I like him. Nobody should be this desperate for approval.

by Anonymousreply 166February 23, 2019 10:55 AM

It was almost becoming unavoidable. Some of them continued spreading the drama to anyone who would 'listen'. The display that was most necessary IMO was Fern's sugary comment supporting Eric after the apology. Because yes, true, many stans can be easily manipulated and will follow the leader's endorsement. My thought was the apology was about taking care of business, yet a bit of sincerity splashed somewhere in there. Either way, he should've long purged any teen SM posts and tweets from way back.

by Anonymousreply 167February 23, 2019 11:34 AM

It’s a bit disingenuous that Cody’s stans were acting like the tweets were the end of the world and would destroy Cody’s career and basically made a huge drama about them, then the second Cody and Eric acknowledge them turn around and act all, “Ugh no one even cares about the tweets anyway why bring it up.”

by Anonymousreply 168February 23, 2019 11:43 AM

R168 Smith didn't give a fuck. End of story. He was forced to apologize by Fern or his bf's stans. He's still the immature brat from years ago. Read the latest tweets and the delusional captions from his pics. Nothing changed. Go on tumblr to write how proud you are of him now that he apologized 😓 I've had more than enough of this sick fuck. Maybe we should indeed focus just on Fern.

by Anonymousreply 169February 23, 2019 1:01 PM

I think this is right on above. I'm not gonna say too much about Cody bf from now on. Not good or bad bc I can't figure the kind of person he is from one week to next and this is the Cody thread. except last things is,,, this could still come back to haunt in the future (how could E not know that could taint a rep or did he..)and I say Cody shouldn't have the blame from association . already cost him things by dating him. Why didn't E delete all that when his dude was on the come up. and sanitize or make private other accounts too.. Okay peace

by Anonymousreply 170February 23, 2019 1:18 PM

"Maybe we should just focus on just Fern"

YES PLEASE

by Anonymousreply 171February 23, 2019 3:28 PM

Do u think Cody will attend any oscar parties ?

by Anonymousreply 172February 23, 2019 6:28 PM

R151 webchops (Daniel Webber) is an actor, Cody’s former roomie actually. You might be right of course but Cody and his bf unfollowed him after he posted a picture of Cody on his IG Feed in January.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173February 23, 2019 6:35 PM

I honesty doubt anyone but Cody’s obsessed stans notice or care what his boyfriend does.

by Anonymousreply 174February 23, 2019 7:02 PM

R174 I agree. I don’t understand why Cody and bf try to please obsessive stans. Like maybe 20 straight & white teenage girls who never got the same attention in their lives before like from Cody and bf today ... All of this would be forgotten within weeks and no one outside the Instagram/ tumblr bubble cares anyway about what Eric posted on twitter in 2012 lol

by Anonymousreply 175February 23, 2019 7:29 PM

The poem posted by Daniel Webber along with Cody's photo at R173 was a nice message, whether it was meant for Cody or not. Maybe no falling out occurred and they're still friends, simply not following each other. Daniel has other thoughtful posts like this one below. Seems like he was a good friend, who knows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176February 24, 2019 2:32 AM

Anyone else caught his new bio? Trashing on the "Cogito, ergo sum" with the lamp meme. Always nice to see them playing philosophical smart when they're sucking off dumb asses like Smith.

by Anonymousreply 177February 24, 2019 1:29 PM

R177 who? Me?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178February 24, 2019 5:26 PM

R178 He changed it back😂😂😂😂😂 Not to be paranoic but shiiiiiittt

by Anonymousreply 179February 24, 2019 5:37 PM

Millie Bobbie Brown's ugly sister.

by Anonymousreply 180February 24, 2019 5:37 PM

[quote] I don’t understand why Cody and bf try to please obsessive stans.

Because Miss Fern has no job outside of a Ryan Murphy basic cable mini-series, hon. He'll be pushing a pyramid scheme to his followers like Freddie Smith at this rate.

by Anonymousreply 181February 24, 2019 5:39 PM

I like what happens above his shoulders. The rest is a disaster. Jacket looks good for almost 4k$

by Anonymousreply 182February 24, 2019 5:53 PM

He also posted an IG story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183February 24, 2019 5:55 PM

R183 Again... Still inexplicable why he dates a specimen with 2 neurons.

by Anonymousreply 184February 24, 2019 7:35 PM

R179 daddy is on DL

by Anonymousreply 185February 24, 2019 8:15 PM

That he is, R179. One of his female friends once tweeted that he comments on threads about himself. He probably trolls (which would just make me like him more).

by Anonymousreply 186February 24, 2019 9:40 PM

As dumb and petty as some of the convos are here... I’m glad that, at least now and then, he can see fans that aren’t about all the Michael Langdon Daddy bs. I actually take him seriously as an actor. I feel like a lot of people here do and that’s where the frustration comes from.

by Anonymousreply 187February 24, 2019 9:49 PM

I agree, R187.

I appreciated the Fuller quote he posted on his IG Story. He's most interesting IMO when he shows glimpses of depth. I'm under the impression that he is a layered, multi-faceted person which is probably one reason he's so versatile in style and work.

by Anonymousreply 188February 24, 2019 11:25 PM

Mr Perth's mommy made a fucking hideous appearance at the Oscars. No words Paulson... Her stylist must hate her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189February 24, 2019 11:53 PM

Sarah's wearing a repurposed cutout sheet and her elder gf did hair an makeup

by Anonymousreply 190February 25, 2019 12:43 AM

I don't know, but that outfit he's donning today certainly did him no justice. Does he let the twink dress him 24/7? It would be interesting to see something that's him, without catering to the stans or letting his twink play dress up.

by Anonymousreply 191February 25, 2019 5:50 AM

R152, R154

"I'm ready for my close up..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192February 25, 2019 8:39 AM

HaHaHa!! sHe’S sUcH a WeIrDo!!

by Anonymousreply 193February 25, 2019 8:44 AM

For one sec I thought Joe Alwyn was Cody Fern when looking at just Jared Oscar pics (forgot my glasses)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194February 25, 2019 4:46 PM

Sending the stans an update with his latest IG story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195February 25, 2019 9:29 PM

R195 An update on what? "Poor me... I suddenly realized my stans don't fucking know the real me... They think I'm some kind of big dick Michael Langdon sex doll." He's that kind of person who changes riding fame. It's happening. His damm account changed. When you're about to hit a million, you quit playing nice. He was all into the "choke me" captions a few minutes ago. Now he's disturbed by them? Or maybe boy came across some fanfics and had enough of it. Still... He's a hypocrite. Just like when he claims he is a private person or that he wants to keep his relationship private, yet he posts photos with the twink and viceversa whenever he gets a chance. This leads me to believe he's as dumb as his bf. Another poser under Murphy's wing.

by Anonymousreply 196February 25, 2019 9:53 PM

Seriously. I'm over the teasing and trolling. Get a job, dude.

by Anonymousreply 197February 25, 2019 10:55 PM

He needs a Maison Margiela rape whistle.

by Anonymousreply 198February 26, 2019 12:21 AM

I’m tired of all that stuff too so I’m actually glad he shared that. Maybe it all ended up going somewhere he didn’t want it to and he ended up regretting ever playing into it. I just hope it’s a clean slate from this point and there aren’t anymore crumbs to feed those weird sexual advances being made in every comment section of every post. I hope he encourages an end to that from now on.

by Anonymousreply 199February 26, 2019 5:13 AM

I don’t think it was JUST about sexual stuff. I think it’s about people making up their own ideas about him in general.

by Anonymousreply 200February 26, 2019 5:17 AM

People judging and objectifying him almost exclusively on looks occurred suddenly. In the reverse manner of how people might have acted in his school years given that he said he was bullied. He didn't have much time to acclimate. Could be he is ambivalent about it; maybe the attention is both flattering and jarring. Things like the "choke me" caption was perhaps partly to reclaim the usage and direct it under his control. Why not. He's bound to eventually get more used to the attention--and learn ways to make it work for him. Everything seems oversexualized especially in the West, but it doesn't have to always be taken seriously. A fanbase can be a powerful force, why not have some fun with it now and then, experiment and see what feels right.

On another note, I think he'd do well in a period piece featuring Hollywood's Golden Age. My favorite was around the 1930s-ish.

by Anonymousreply 201February 26, 2019 5:57 AM

Looks like Cody’s heading to Austin for some festival. Isn’t Eric from Austin? Could be time for a family visit.

by Anonymousreply 202February 26, 2019 6:37 AM

R202 Where did you see he's heading to Austin?

by Anonymousreply 203February 26, 2019 7:31 AM

He's doing a panel at SXSW and probably shopping the screenplay he's been writing. It's another event for G'Day, USA (he attended their pre-Golden Globes party). Interesting, he's repped by CAA but didn't seem to appear at their Oscars party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204February 26, 2019 7:35 AM

R204 Ah... But they're not going live I guess.

by Anonymousreply 205February 26, 2019 9:28 AM

I hope Coco doesn’t go loco. I guess none of us can imagine what kind of content he receives via dm 24/7 and how those words, dick picks and stuff effect on him. Defintly a yay for the margiela rape whistle and a screen detox!

R191 I agree. IMO Mr.Perth is still very self conscious compare to Eric that’s why he relies sm on Eric’s opinion when it come to fashion choices. Eric doesn’t give anything about other people’s opinion but Cody seems to be more sensitive

by Anonymousreply 206February 26, 2019 11:58 AM

Why do people keep calling Fern Mr. Perth? Was that his social media handle at one point? Or a nickname that his friends gave him?

by Anonymousreply 207February 26, 2019 3:29 PM

R206 i believe it too about Cody relying much on Eric's opinion. but Cody needs careful. What might work for one might not fit the other. Cody is very handsome man with very diff looks from E. He needs rely on others for fashion advice sometimes or go to fashion sites and pintrst. find his own inspo. Or go try on outfits and post to insta and ask fans to weigh in their faves like option 1 or 2 or 3. He get broader idea of many kinds a people consensus instead of bias and of one

by Anonymousreply 208February 26, 2019 4:59 PM

Fern would be OUT OF HIS MIND to let his insane stans choose his outfits. That's never going to happen. He will hire more well known stylists as his career goes forward. He's very experimental with his style, which is why what he wears is such a mixed bag.

by Anonymousreply 209February 26, 2019 5:01 PM

not choose his outfits and buy them just get idea beyond one person opinion. yea best to hire stylists one day though but those kinda insta posts celebs have fun with them sometime

by Anonymousreply 210February 26, 2019 5:05 PM

R207 yes, it was many moons ago

by Anonymousreply 211February 26, 2019 5:41 PM

Mr Perth sounds like a porn name honestly. Probably why he changed it haha

by Anonymousreply 212February 26, 2019 6:18 PM

R210, Fern's fans are rabid. They're already telling him to choke them to death and spit in their mouths when he posts a photo of himself looking like a lamp...if he's smart, he'll allow them no closer.

by Anonymousreply 213February 26, 2019 6:18 PM

R213 Every fucking celebrity gets that and much worse. If he can't handle that shit, he should go work as a plumber. On top of it, he's the one to troll them since the beginning. Disable comments, the tag section from your Instagram and move on. No? He needs to see and read their approval. Stop babysitting a 30 year old man.

by Anonymousreply 214February 26, 2019 6:55 PM

Calm your tits, R214. My point was that he doesn't owe them shit.

by Anonymousreply 215February 26, 2019 7:04 PM

R212 so does Cody Fern to me lol

by Anonymousreply 216February 26, 2019 7:04 PM

Lmao. Who da fuck pays more than 1k to see Perthie at that Austin event?

by Anonymousreply 217February 26, 2019 9:23 PM

R217 well the 1k does cover the entire event which is 10 days worth of panels, films, etc. So it wouldn’t just be for Cody.

by Anonymousreply 218February 26, 2019 9:44 PM

R218 That makes sense but it's also pretty dumb if one wants to go to just one

by Anonymousreply 219February 26, 2019 10:10 PM

R218, nobody goes to a film festival to see one panel. The vast majority of attendees are industry people and pop culture bloggers, etc.

by Anonymousreply 220February 26, 2019 10:31 PM

I'll just leave this here for fun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221February 27, 2019 12:07 AM

Wwww the twink made his Twitter private. Just noticed it. Scared much? We've already seen it, pussy. R221 So even the zodiac says they don't match

by Anonymousreply 222February 27, 2019 7:36 AM

Good decision. If he's grown and moved on, best to keep private or delete. That twitter was old and embarrassing (and with I think a Bieber pic still as header). Why Bieber when you're attached to the higher quality Mr. Fern.

I don't lend a great deal of credence to astrology, but have found some of it rings true. I'm guessing Cody is the Cancer part of the duo as he "seems" more like a Cancer, from what we know at least. Those signs are generally considered incompatible.

by Anonymousreply 223February 27, 2019 8:35 AM

"Shattering the Hollywood Mold: Bold and Unapologetic" - sounds quite interesting. I won't be present, but these types of events are good for workshops and networking. Maybe they'll stream, as I imagine it will be a good panel. He has contributed to valid and thoughtful discourse in the past.

by Anonymousreply 224February 27, 2019 8:45 AM

Those are just sun signs. You also have to factor in other placements like venus

by Anonymousreply 225February 27, 2019 9:15 AM

R223 He didn't lock it because he has grown and moved on. Lmao He was still active based on the likes, still kept the Bieber header. He did it because he couldn't keep up with the shit he wrote and had to delete. Maybe still afraid of what others might find. He also had some weird likes. Since Fern suggested to all his close friends and family to turn their accounts private, he was probably the one to give him the idea. Just like Fern was the one to write his lil essay. Should've done it way back but he needs the attention and the followers. Same goes for Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 226February 27, 2019 10:55 AM

[quote]Every fucking celebrity gets that and much worse

Every celebrity has obsessed gay-fetishizing fangurls screaming in their insta comments "choke me"? News to the celebrities, I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 227February 27, 2019 12:12 PM

R227 Yes, love. Are you 50 years old? Check Instagram comments properly. Ever seen D Criss fandom?... People would slaughter his wife alive. They are convinced he's gay and they want him to date his love interest from Glee or other dudes. And many others like Bomer etc. J Leto has a hate account on tumblr who digs deep into all his past, present relationships and private life. Used to be run by a 40 year old lunatic from Finland, who called herself K. I think it's still up but I'm not following anymore Leto. His band turned into trash and he became a joke. A Gucci one. He tried to take that blog down himself and his stuff contacted that woman but he gave up and closed his tumblr accounts in the end. True story, man. Fern got just a bunch of horny teens on his back. They're lame but harmless. You think "choke me" is disrespectful? Smith should be grateful he doesn't get hate, homophobic comments or death threats. Like Darren's wife, Bomer's husband, Jamie Dornan's wife etc... Fern is really into a safe, chill zone at the moment. They all worship him and kiss his bf's ass. 99% of them at least.

by Anonymousreply 228February 27, 2019 12:56 PM

The Criss fandom is fucking frightening. There was a Youtube video floating around the day he got married made by a woman who looked to be about 30-something who is clearly clearly CLEARLY severely mentally ill. The woman kept insisting Criss' wedding was a lavender marriage and was telling fans not to cry or be upset that he married his gf because it wouldn't last. Creepy.

by Anonymousreply 229February 27, 2019 4:37 PM

R222 Eric’s not too bright if he thinks by llocking his twitter account will stop the fan girls. I’m sure the majority of his twitter has already been screencapped. 😏

by Anonymousreply 230February 27, 2019 6:57 PM

Nothing bad will happen because of Cody or Eric’s past social media. In terms of it affecting Cody’s career he’ll be fine. Cody is probably getting ready to do something in the near future work wise and Eric May have just made his twitter private because he barely uses it and just as a precaution for the future. Cody isn’t really trying to hide that he has a boyfriend or that he is gay. I don’t think it will hurt his career. He doesn’t want to be in blockbusters but more different interesting type films or tv. Plus it seems like some of the most popular people in Hollywood right now are gay. He’s in with Ryan Murphy so he’s good on that front and over time will probably become quite successful. Remember he’s still starting out...he’ll be ok.

by Anonymousreply 231February 27, 2019 7:09 PM

R228, I know about all these, and more. And yet, they aren't "every fucking celebrity". They aren't even 1/1000 of the celebrity universe.

So ease up on the exaggerations and dramatics.

by Anonymousreply 232February 28, 2019 5:23 AM

I don't see the exaggeration when yes, all the celebrities have psychos in their fandoms. Not just 1/1000. lol You're acting like only Fern has stans in his comments lusting for his dick and calling him king. From Brad Pitt to A Grande, R Malek (who is actually an innocent being), the AHS, ACS casts, the Goss brothers, Sprouse brothers, Cardi B, T Swift and the shit storms when they break up and the other partner gets hate, death threats, pushing them to suicide. Etc etc etc Go read the comments on L Pace's insta and see how many people call him daddy and ask him to adopt them. And the latest one is Gaga and Cooper. Shayk is hated because after that Oscar performance everyone wants her boyfriend and Gaga together. So where is this 1/1000 and where do you see the exaggeration?

by Anonymousreply 233February 28, 2019 11:37 AM

[quote]You're acting like only Fern has stans in his comments lusting for his dick and calling him king

I literally just said that I know about more celeb with cray idiot fans than you mentioned, and that's your takeaway?

I am acting like someone annoyed at dumb histrionics, that's how I'm acting.

[quote]Go read the comments on L Pace's insta

To be clear, even if you manage to enumerate the whole list of said 1/1000 of celebrity universe by name, it still doesn't mean that "every fucking celebrity" has gotten requests to "choke me".

by Anonymousreply 234February 28, 2019 11:48 AM

"Choke me" is an overused term by fangirls/fanboys. I see it all the time with kpop idols as well

by Anonymousreply 235February 28, 2019 12:42 PM

^ See also "Fuck my pussy with a rake, Mom"

by Anonymousreply 236February 28, 2019 12:52 PM

At least they aren't blatantly erasing eric from their pics together. Saw some edits of adam driver with his wife blacked out by this "fan"

by Anonymousreply 237February 28, 2019 1:20 PM

R234 That's my fucking point. Every fucking celebrity gets "choke me" lines in their comments. All of them. More or less. No idea who the hell you follow but I think we should close the subject here. Fern has 1% of the drama you find in other fandoms. Fact. I'm kind of tired of people victimizing him when I know other celebs go or went through rougher shit.

by Anonymousreply 238February 28, 2019 1:50 PM

Yeah I guess I just never really connected with an actor and therefore wasn’t made aware of these kind of things. Things that “fans” say and do.

by Anonymousreply 239February 28, 2019 6:42 PM

4 threads on a person the public has no clue about.

by Anonymousreply 240February 28, 2019 9:23 PM

He just started getting noticed last year because of ACS and AHS. 2017 was basically his first year that ANY of his stuff came out then there was all the buzz about him from what he wore to the Golden Globes in January. There are actors who have been doing it way longer than him and are not as well known as he is. I guarantee a lot more of the public will know about him soon enough. Just give it time.

by Anonymousreply 241February 28, 2019 9:59 PM

R240 there are hundreds of threads on shit the public has no clue about

by Anonymousreply 242February 28, 2019 10:11 PM

I love candid pics luke this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243March 1, 2019 4:00 AM

I like candids as well.

This one looks like he just spotted a horde of dehydrated zombies (aka super stans) and is about to make a run for it.

by Anonymousreply 244March 1, 2019 4:29 AM

How come "private" pics start surfacing again in his tag? Did the stans finally give up controlling it?

by Anonymousreply 245March 1, 2019 12:13 PM

R245 yep, stans got bored and in need of new content no matter what lol

This account is an extra hypocrite among all the others

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246March 1, 2019 12:55 PM

Ugh, cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247March 1, 2019 12:59 PM

R246 I like how she or he attached an “example” photo of Cody and his mom and brother (latter two faces covered up for protection) so we know what type of photos should not be posted of him. I think we can all figure out in our own what a private type photo looks like. These fans just want to get in Cody’s good side by being the the protectors of him. This guy is a grown man who went into a career field where this stuff happens. Period. If he didn’t want this stuff to happen then there are plenty of other careers he could of pursued.

by Anonymousreply 248March 1, 2019 2:55 PM

R246 That's so fucking hilarioooouuussss😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 249March 1, 2019 3:29 PM

What's with his knees in the photo OP posted? Yuck!

by Anonymousreply 250March 1, 2019 3:30 PM

He's got knobby knees, R250. He's a little knock-kneed, too. Nobody's perfect. He's got long muscular legs, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251March 1, 2019 4:58 PM

Latest IG post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252March 1, 2019 6:07 PM

He looks like a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 253March 1, 2019 6:29 PM

R253 It’s the turtleneck

by Anonymousreply 254March 1, 2019 6:30 PM

NICE FEETS

by Anonymousreply 255March 1, 2019 6:32 PM

Knees

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256March 1, 2019 7:36 PM

R252 At the ski resort. Love the crossbody fanny pack!

by Anonymousreply 257March 1, 2019 7:41 PM

I don't think he's at a ski resort; I think he's...just being him.

by Anonymousreply 258March 1, 2019 9:03 PM

He's in a cafe in Los Angeles. It's barely gotten above 60 degrees here in the last two months, so people have been wearing parkas and quilted clothes as if they're in Utah.

by Anonymousreply 259March 1, 2019 9:18 PM

Yeah I know I was kidding about the ski resort. Just cause of the ski bib lookin outfit.

by Anonymousreply 260March 1, 2019 9:39 PM

He's looking very modelesque in the last IG post.

by Anonymousreply 261March 2, 2019 7:11 AM

Grandpa Fern with his fanny pack. Where's the velcro shoes?

by Anonymousreply 262March 2, 2019 8:01 AM

He’s be perfect as a model. He has such a different look than anybody else. Whether you think he’s gorgeous or ugly, he’s got an intriguing look. Could make a fortune at it.

by Anonymousreply 263March 2, 2019 3:17 PM

I think the shoes he’s wearing just slip on and might Velcro around the ankles. Does that count?

by Anonymousreply 264March 2, 2019 4:24 PM

I recognize that book he posted on his insta story. It's where that meme of "I love you despite the warning signs" comes from. Can't help but relate it to the whole bf's problematic old tweets fiasco

by Anonymousreply 265March 2, 2019 11:28 PM

That book speaks to my sense of humor. People wonder: "Oh what does he mean by that ambiguous posting?" Well, maybe nothing. Maybe it was just for the cover. Or like art, open to interpretation. Or several deeper meanings could be inferred like the comment above. I like his IG Stories lately.

by Anonymousreply 266March 3, 2019 4:33 AM

R264 Sure does, but I think R262 is referring to the double-velcro white shoes he had on in another photo from not too long ago.

Long gone are his black Vans, he certainly has interesting shoes to say the least.

One day, he'll rock glitter block-heel boots or something, like these cleft Tabi's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267March 3, 2019 5:40 AM

That, or he also enjoys memes

by Anonymousreply 268March 3, 2019 6:26 AM

What's with him wearing the same clothes for a month straight? Now he seems obsessed with that jumpsuit. I love how stans call him rich when he barely owns a pair of Balenciaga. And even that pair could belong to the twink. I've seen him in some pics with them. Articles of clothing like that 1k jacket can also be gifted for promotion. He's always so eager to tag the shops.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269March 3, 2019 8:19 AM

Well he doesn't post on the daily so we don't know what kind of clothes he owns. But hey, it's normal to reuse clothes. Though I'm no celebrity so my post isn't valid lol

by Anonymousreply 270March 3, 2019 9:42 AM

Y’all are crazy and stalker-y as hell, but I like this drama. So keep this shit up. Y’all are crazy though.

by Anonymousreply 271March 3, 2019 11:03 AM

Well this is a gossip site, hun. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

by Anonymousreply 272March 3, 2019 11:46 AM

R271 How did you get on this site, stan? Obviously when you digged up dirt on Fern online. You wouldn't be here if you weren't interested in his private life.

by Anonymousreply 273March 3, 2019 11:54 AM

True, R273.

by Anonymousreply 274March 3, 2019 12:07 PM

Using key pieces and tagging designers helps with exposure. It is not necessary to have all or even mostly named items though as long as they fit well or are tailored, one can shop anywhere and finish the look with a statement piece. Only higher profile celebs need to worry about designer everything head to toe - and even many of them dgaf.

by Anonymousreply 275March 3, 2019 12:51 PM

He’s road trippin. Who cares if he has a wardrobe repeat?

by Anonymousreply 276March 3, 2019 1:17 PM

"Y'all crazy and stalker-y as hell" Lol just go and police your other fangirl "friends". At least we aren't harassing Cody (and whoever is connected to the guy) with inappropriate or borderline creepy comments on IG.

by Anonymousreply 277March 3, 2019 4:01 PM

Jumpsuit is probably warm and comfy, especially to wear on the coast. Been having a lot of cold temps in California.

by Anonymousreply 278March 3, 2019 4:02 PM

I’m wondering how people find all these photos of him!?

by Anonymousreply 279March 3, 2019 4:06 PM

R275 yep, Tar-jay anyone. no shame in it. wear what everyone enjoys and that's it

R276 i thought he was on road trip with the fan pic in diff town

by Anonymousreply 280March 3, 2019 5:01 PM

I wonder how Cody manages to pee in this jumpsuip ON A ROADTRIP ...

by Anonymousreply 281March 3, 2019 6:22 PM

The photo was taken in Carmel, CA, a coastal town, at Yeast of Eden.

by Anonymousreply 282March 3, 2019 6:32 PM

It looks like he’s hanging out with tomlikesturtles cuz he’s in the same town and it looks like he was at the same store where the Cody instastoried the book.

by Anonymousreply 283March 3, 2019 8:55 PM

R283 Taking it after the twink's latest insta story... Yup. Same place. They're together on some trip

by Anonymousreply 284March 3, 2019 9:50 PM

I’m jealous. I love Carmel. It’s so beautiful there and such a cool little town. The buildings are amazing there...if your into that.

by Anonymousreply 285March 3, 2019 10:14 PM

That's #truth re: his IG story's Huxley quote. He's more aware than some give credit. Along the thought lines of Krishnamurti: “It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” f*ck normalcy.

I am too, R285. I've only been once. Carmel is gorgeous: the courtyards, passages, pilgrims books, views all over, etc.

by Anonymousreply 286March 3, 2019 11:51 PM

Back into the grace of the stans by posting Fern... Shockingly in a new outfit

by Anonymousreply 287March 4, 2019 7:41 PM

Yo! Is everyone dead here?

by Anonymousreply 288March 5, 2019 7:29 AM

Positively deceased.

by Anonymousreply 289March 6, 2019 12:31 AM

From Smith's IG story. They're on a road trip with friends. Nothing exciting happening for now. AHS S9 starts filming in June; no word yet as to whether Fern is involved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290March 6, 2019 12:40 AM

not dead yet. But posting here not working last days

by Anonymousreply 291March 6, 2019 10:38 AM

thx for bringing that over 290. I was thinking 287 meant new pix on their accounts that I missed chance to look at. thought they deleted it. see now it was a clip. wish coulda seen more of the outfit. they sure like to travel

by Anonymousreply 292March 6, 2019 10:43 AM

hmmm...the clip looks intentionally ‘staged’ by the twink & fern. him trying to look so annoyed for being filmed, yet allowing twink to post it on IG.

-*eyeroll*

by Anonymousreply 293March 6, 2019 11:39 AM

R293 That's what I thought too. He was just pretending. I have doubts that phone was working

by Anonymousreply 294March 6, 2019 3:28 PM

But it looked soooo real...strike a pose at the end with the phone up to eat while looking ever so lovely up at the sky.

by Anonymousreply 295March 6, 2019 3:37 PM

^^^up to ear

by Anonymousreply 296March 6, 2019 3:42 PM

one uses a land line any longer. everyone has a mobile/cellular phone.

also enough with the obscure stories just post a photo or don’t, it’s that simple. don’t whinge then feed the beast. e.g. complain about sexualizing fern yet post phots on ig holding buttplugs and various sexual suggestive content.

by Anonymousreply 297March 6, 2019 5:42 PM

They have landlines in hotels still. He was probably in his hotel bungalow.

by Anonymousreply 298March 6, 2019 6:23 PM

R297 it’s not butt plug it’s a studio arhoj ceramic figure

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299March 6, 2019 6:56 PM

So he was at a charming quaint cottage with a relic in hand.

by Anonymousreply 300March 6, 2019 9:44 PM

Oh wah a celebrity striking a pose for the camera boohoo. I swear, these complaints are getting ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 301March 7, 2019 2:34 AM

No one is complaining, Jesus. We dissect things for fun. It's DL

by Anonymousreply 302March 7, 2019 2:28 PM

Sorry, but "also enough with the obscure stories just post a photo or don’t" sounds like complaining (at least to me). We wouldn't even have anything to "dissect" without those stories since fern barely posts anything, and smith just mostly posts random photos

by Anonymousreply 303March 7, 2019 5:28 PM

wasn’t complaining just made an observation. twink/smiths latest story photos are from rite-aid; the subject being Easter. candy, plush toys, & some “jelly bean prayer” nonsense. it’s comical and still obscure.

by Anonymousreply 304March 7, 2019 9:24 PM

Yes please, let's have him back!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305March 7, 2019 9:46 PM

Where's the lie?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306March 8, 2019 12:08 AM

Although the audio originated somewhere else, it actually works for him. He is indeed very handsome. You don't have to be a fangirl to see/admire his beauty

by Anonymousreply 307March 8, 2019 12:16 AM

(the audio up there is from a very sick long time alleged predator of teens and other victims. really homophobic in past. I wouldn 't recommend him to anyone) But that audio fit so right to that fans video. no lies in this case! btw C's obscure stories are fun to dissect and as good as pix

by Anonymousreply 308March 8, 2019 12:52 AM

Oh, I never knew that about the audio. Tsk

by Anonymousreply 309March 8, 2019 1:14 AM

yea a shame the audio guy's such the creep. it didn't ruin the fanvid for me despite it. he was right just this once. I think Cody has wide fan base of others besides teens and traditional fangirls also. the fangirls aren't the only crazies

by Anonymousreply 310March 8, 2019 1:34 AM

The video at R306 is pretty funny. And it’s very true!

by Anonymousreply 311March 8, 2019 2:21 AM

The kid that Eric has in his Instagram stories right now reminds me of Justin Bieber looks wise. Wonder if he’s got a crush on him? Oh yeah and I’m sorry...I know we are not supposed to post about Eric in Cody’s thread.

by Anonymousreply 312March 8, 2019 6:18 PM

So I'm guessing Miss Smith is living off of Miss Fern's royalty checks?

by Anonymousreply 313March 8, 2019 7:05 PM

R313, the DL research department has concluded that Smith comes from money.

by Anonymousreply 314March 8, 2019 7:26 PM

Fern and Evan Peters both did a shoot for British GQ Style.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315March 8, 2019 8:46 PM

R314, where?

by Anonymousreply 316March 8, 2019 8:59 PM

The shoot will likely pop up on this website soon. If you want the actual magazine and you don't live in the UK, you'll have to start scouring newsstands that carry foreign magazines, or check eBay for copies being sold.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317March 8, 2019 9:06 PM

R315 I swear to God I thought that was photoshopped by some fangirl. 😂😂😂 Then I found the original video. Hilarious he's still next to Peters. R312 the most annoying shit ever is seeing his twink lusting after other twinks. But I guess that's what happens when you already got the D. For 3 years precisely.

by Anonymousreply 318March 8, 2019 9:27 PM

3 yrs wow. maybe the Roadtrip was anniversary trip

by Anonymousreply 319March 8, 2019 9:49 PM

they're practically married!

by Anonymousreply 320March 8, 2019 9:51 PM

Holy heck Cody’s GQ cover looks like a sex g*d then Evans looks like the cool dude. I like Evans cover. Not so much Cody’s. Don’t get me wrong he looks good but why does he always have to be so sexualized.

by Anonymousreply 321March 8, 2019 10:07 PM

“Hollywood’s gender fuck”... why because he wore makeup? He looks fabulous but I agree... does he always have to be sexualized? Is that what HE wants???

by Anonymousreply 322March 8, 2019 10:22 PM

I’ve been wondering where Smiths money comes from. A while ago, I went down a Cody/Eric rabbit hole, and long story short I was looking at his Venmo account and HE was the one sending C all sorts of cash. Didn’t look like he was living off Fern to me. (This sounds so stalkerish and crazy, OMG)

by Anonymousreply 323March 8, 2019 10:23 PM

The mags: Fern's "Rebel" loud and clear. Fierce, I like it. No hate, but to me, Peter's cover looks absolutely bland in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 324March 8, 2019 10:23 PM

R323, how much cash and when was this?

by Anonymousreply 325March 8, 2019 10:32 PM

Maybe when Cody came to America (is he an American citizen?) he met cute, nice bodied little Eric and he helped Cody with money back then. Good for both of them. Seems like they’ve both helped each other out.

by Anonymousreply 326March 8, 2019 10:40 PM

Or, Smith would pay for stuff like tickets or whatnot and Fern would Venmo him his share. I've sent my boyfriend Venmo payments for when we've rented cars for trips or for hotel rooms for when we went away. And yes, it sounds crazy and stalkerish that you found his Venmo account BECAUSE IT WAS CRAZY AND STALKERISH. Fuck. I hate the way people get about money. Who cares if he gave his boyfriend money? Couples And good friends help each other out.

by Anonymousreply 327March 8, 2019 11:22 PM

I'm amazed that someone would take the time to try to find a public figure's Venmo account...and horrified that it's apparently so easy to find. Makes me want to delete my own Venmo.

by Anonymousreply 328March 8, 2019 11:24 PM

I’ve found myself down “rabbit holes” like that. They take over for a hot minute, then you feel gross and need to take a shower.

by Anonymousreply 329March 8, 2019 11:32 PM

Fraus in their 30s and 40s are freaking out on Facebook over this magazine. Some of these women need a new hobby and a new vibrator.

by Anonymousreply 330March 8, 2019 11:38 PM

Ha! Each social media platform has their own “gang” of Fern Fans. Facebook is for the elders.

by Anonymousreply 331March 8, 2019 11:41 PM

Why the fuck is everyone acting like Fern invented makeup and earrings on dudes? Uhhh helllooo others did it wayyy before him. Genderfuck rebel.... Lmao David Bowie is turning in his grave. He's becoming slowly the Hollywood puppet he used to hate and criticize 2 years ago. He sexualizes himself then posts quotes about how disgusted he is that people sexualize him. Posts and mentions his twink when he gets the chance then complains about the relationship not being private and how people shouldn't assume shit. Pretty sure if your retarded bf makes retarded posts on sm, people are entitled to assume he's retarded. Same goes for the "couple" pics you post. Don't act like someone you're not buddy.

by Anonymousreply 332March 9, 2019 12:47 AM

Because he's one of the newer ones that pull off the genderbender look. Plus he's beautiful. And the media knows that he has a lot of fans thirsting for him. Obviously they'll put the limelight on him.

To be fair, though, just because he posts photos of his style or photos that he thinks looks good doesn't mean people should sexualize him incessantly. It's his account, anyway. He's allowed to post whatever he wants (as long as it isn't illegal lol).

by Anonymousreply 333March 9, 2019 5:40 AM

Never understood how people can think that if they put themselves out there in a highly sexual way either by how you dress, what photos you post, how you act, or whatever the case my be they expect to be taken any other way than sexualized and lusted after. Cody is gorgeous and very different, I think it would be hard for him to not look good and sexy, but with some of the stuff he does it is just so in your face sex, and then he makes comments complaining about it. What do you expect. If you don’t like it tone it down. That photo on the cover of the GQ is just full on sex. I get the argument that people don’t need to respond to him in the excessive way that they do but it’s gonna happen. How can it not. You (meaning Cody) present yourself the way you do and your going to get the according response. He acts one way yet expects to be taken in the complete opposite way. Seems hypocritical.

by Anonymousreply 334March 9, 2019 3:51 PM

Too tryhard.

by Anonymousreply 335March 9, 2019 4:28 PM

R334 Finally someone on the same page as me... Jeeesus

by Anonymousreply 336March 9, 2019 4:29 PM

Lewd thoughts huh 😩😴😴😴

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337March 9, 2019 4:31 PM

R337. I can’t even look at that cover photo. It’s just too hot for me. Wonder what the photos inside are. Hope someone posts them.

by Anonymousreply 338March 9, 2019 4:42 PM

I want to see those photos too. I’m curious about the interview (assuming there is one) also. All the other interviews I’ve seen were character/project specific, and from a while ago. I wonder if they are going to get personal.

by Anonymousreply 339March 9, 2019 4:50 PM

R332 R334 Spot on. Don’t act like someone and then boo hoo about “always running into people’s subconscious”.

by Anonymousreply 340March 9, 2019 4:52 PM

Ah yes of course the interview in the magazine. Never even thought of that. See, the damn cover photo just blasted my brain and was not capable to think of anything else. Didn’t even occur to me that there would be an article and that would be interesting to see what was said. Subconscious overload.

by Anonymousreply 341March 9, 2019 4:56 PM

He posted his cover on Insta.

by Anonymousreply 342March 9, 2019 5:49 PM

He's excited about his first ever cover, as he should be!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343March 9, 2019 5:53 PM

I think it's the creepy shit like the fetish over his hands and comments about his ball sack when he's sitting on stairs in shorts that bothers him; as it would bother anyone. There's a difference between posing sexy for a photo or acting sexual in a scene and just, like, standing there. You can always tell the difference between someone posting a pic because they think they look good in it and some thirst trap posting a pic looking for validation. Just look at anything Lea Michele posts, specifically that creepy GQ spread she did with Cory M and Diana A. That's a thirstbucket desperate to be told she's fuckable. Fern doesn't pose like that.

by Anonymousreply 344March 9, 2019 6:21 PM

So he can't take a joke about rimjobs 😂😂😂😂😂 He got his 10 minutes of fame and now has his publicist send people letters for a stupid question. And before stans jump on my ass... Celebs are getting way worse questions about their private life. And this wasn't even about his private life. Getting ridiculous in 3,2,1...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345March 9, 2019 6:37 PM

Once again he acts like someone he isn't. You can't call yourself "Hollywood's genderfuck rebel" and have a writer denounced for a rimjobs question. Lmao. That chick is obviously butthurt cause he probably went to Out magazine first. He dumped the interview for that question and she lost the job. Then he went for GQ. She might not be super professional but he acts like a super diva too. Still in the Michael Langdon character when he's a pussy in real life. dude... Outside of Murphy no one knows you.... Fly down.

by Anonymousreply 346March 9, 2019 6:59 PM

It’s British GQ, and he’s not even the main cover. This dude is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 347March 9, 2019 7:03 PM

Wonder if this is the interview since it's written by that Rose... or he was supposed to get his first cover with Out, plus another interview with her like I said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348March 9, 2019 7:11 PM

I have a hard time thinking that asking someone a question about rimjobs during an interview is an ok thing to do. I kinda don’t blame him for not being happy about it. Can’t really think of any context where this would be ok.

by Anonymousreply 349March 9, 2019 7:15 PM

R349 You can choose not to answer them but to almost get her fired... It's ridiculous. His publicist sent a letter to the redaction. Probably why she started a war with his stans by ranting about it.

by Anonymousreply 350March 9, 2019 7:30 PM

“if a man asked a female celebrity questions like that he would be publicly hung.”

by Anonymousreply 351March 9, 2019 8:06 PM

The fact his stans send emails to Out😂😂😂😂 Get a fucking life and a vibrator. Your soft boi doesn't give a shit about this bitch.

by Anonymousreply 352March 9, 2019 8:09 PM

He looks amazing on that cover.

by Anonymousreply 353March 9, 2019 8:14 PM

Not the smartest move professionally to put an actor on blast Citing his unwillingness to answer a question about rimjobs. She's acting as if bringing up rimjobs in any context in an interview is totally acceptable because he identifies as queer. First she says she asked him a question about rimjobs, then she back pedals and says - for context - it was about him being queer sex symbol. That's not what "for context" means. Either tell people exactly what you asked him or shut the fuck up and take your butthurt ass elsewhere.

Only an idiot would admit that and then act surprised that people think she's an unprofessional cow.

by Anonymousreply 354March 9, 2019 9:34 PM

She deleted the tweet. I hope she gets fired.

by Anonymousreply 355March 9, 2019 9:43 PM

This should be a lesson not to mess with Cody!

by Anonymousreply 356March 9, 2019 10:02 PM

It's like watching the madness unleash after Lee Pace was outed in W magazine. The reporter did worse tho. Not only by outing him but also by slamming him on twitter. Pace came out bi in that interview. Then in NY times gay. Bi erasure. That's what happens when you can't handle your shit. To say smth like "gtfo you noob"... His publicist must have humiliated her. Like why insult him and have that type of hate towards him? She either lost another job with him because of it or don't know.. She said he used a "you've been a bad girl" attitude with her.

by Anonymousreply 357March 9, 2019 10:05 PM

She's lucky she didn't get fired after the publicist complained. Only some entitled idiot would push their luck by taking that public.

by Anonymousreply 358March 9, 2019 10:09 PM

I agree. That tweet was unnecessary. She must have been waiting for her 15 min fame on Twitter for about 4 months after her interview with Cody and got nothing out of it but hate. stupid girl.

by Anonymousreply 359March 9, 2019 10:13 PM

There is absolutely zero reason for anyone to ask about his preferred sex acts. She's an idiot. Landing GQ for his first cover is a wonderful accomplishment for Fern. Too bad he had to deal with that nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 360March 9, 2019 10:27 PM

I agree too. She was out of line. So what if this “rebel” label contradicts things he may have said or done in the past? We are all watching while he is adjusting to this new life and fame. He might be trying to figure out his public persona vs his personal life, all while trying to find himself and cope with compartmentalizing it all. He’s a work in progress, give the guy a break! What she did was downright petty and shitty.

by Anonymousreply 361March 9, 2019 10:32 PM

Cause someone doesn t want to explain their sex acts doesn't mean their rebel label is revoked. even the genderfuck rebel label doesn t mean it's tagged with having to talk about sex. its not defined by sexuality. disgusting interviewer attitude. should be fired but cause she's T she'll be protected and she knows it.that's why she dares

by Anonymousreply 362March 9, 2019 10:48 PM

I am on Cody’s side here but I wonder why he haven’t come out yet. To many GQ readers he is nothing but a white cis male who likes to wear make up and play with fashion. Not everyone is a stalker lol

by Anonymousreply 363March 9, 2019 10:50 PM

He doesn't need to come out because he's already out.

by Anonymousreply 364March 9, 2019 10:57 PM

In Apocalypse, Coco offers Langdon a rimjob in exchange for admission to the Sanctuary. It's actually her boyfriend under the cape and mask, but she thinks it's Langdon. So the reporter qas probably referring to that scene.

by Anonymousreply 365March 9, 2019 10:59 PM

As has been said, there is absolutely no context in which that topic is appropriate. Joke, not a joke. Doesn't matter. It was poor judgement. She thought the topic was safe because he's queer and therefor not uptight. Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 366March 9, 2019 11:06 PM

R365 maybe. However, everyone who has more than two brains cells will notice that Cody is not that kind of guy who will spill about his sexual preferences while talking about his work as an actor which he is very serious about. He also doesn’t strike to me as someone who like to talk about even having sex. This girl has poor judgement and apparently zero empathy

by Anonymousreply 367March 9, 2019 11:09 PM

The “ruel” guy Eric posted on his story is actually an artist Cody listens to quite a bit, according to his Spotify.

by Anonymousreply 368March 9, 2019 11:19 PM

You can tell she's extra and obnoxious from her Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 369March 9, 2019 11:19 PM

How the hell do you know what's on Fern's Spotify? How are people so stalkery over this barely famous person?

by Anonymousreply 370March 9, 2019 11:21 PM

R368 How do you know what Fern listens to on Spotify? Do you have his account? Like what😮 R360 Who said something about his preferred sex acts? She said it clearly the question wasn't about his private life. Stop exaggerating it. She could have linked it to that AHS scene, could've been a joke etc. I don't think someone is so retarded to ask a stranger about rimjobs out of nowhere. She deleted the tweets. Let's get over it. It's just starting. Do you think he won't receive hate anymore? Wait till he says some dumb shit or people misunderstand his words in an interview. Or when somebody else attacks him. What will you do then? Send an email to every director? Have a heart attack? It's just his first cover. Should start training your sensitive asses for the future dramas. People are losing their shit when Fern doesn't give a f and it's probably getting his dick sucked at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 371March 9, 2019 11:36 PM

R368 Just give us some artist he follows or band names

by Anonymousreply 372March 9, 2019 11:39 PM

Interesting. Wonder who bid for this set

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373March 9, 2019 11:49 PM

Oooh, I want to know what he likes to listen to, too. Share!!!

by Anonymousreply 374March 9, 2019 11:49 PM

The simple fact she would compose a tweet like that shows how unprofessional she is. Can’t even imagine what the interview was actually like (in person) because we are only seeing what SHE is willing to share... which in itself makes her look fucking stupid. I’m sure her behavior did warrant a “10 paragraph letter”. Haha Like wtf? No journalistic integrity whatsoever. I wouldn’t hire her for anything. What is she thinking? Forget Cody. In general, wtf? Haha you think you’ll get anywhere with interviews like that and calling celebs boring etc.? good luck getting jobs and getting anyone to be interviewed by you. Where did the study?? My god.

by Anonymousreply 375March 10, 2019 1:59 AM

Missed all this. :/ can someone provide me screenshots or twitter thread about it or something?? And where is this interview? I mean wharves exactly happened here??

by Anonymousreply 376March 10, 2019 2:02 AM

Those fan girls are crazy bitches. Cody’s gonna need security one of these days with fans like this. Attacking and bullying the journalist cuz she had less than flattering comments about Cody is wrong and immature. That Rose chick is trans and reports for a LGBTQ magazine. No topic is off limits. If Cody was looking for a vanilla boring magazine to be interviewed for he should stick with PC mags who cater to the public. 🙄😏

by Anonymousreply 377March 10, 2019 2:14 AM

Only thing I can think of that’d make it okay is if it was something like Howard Stern show. Idk anything about the mag but maybe that’s the kind of content they produce

by Anonymousreply 378March 10, 2019 2:32 AM

“Gtfo noob” has now become a meme on Twitter 🙄

by Anonymousreply 379March 10, 2019 2:50 AM

not just what rose did wrong with an interview. worse is she's causing trouble with her lil clique as of the now. yosoymichael 'freelance writer' been having a hate on for C for awhile bc of her. I remember from the globes tweets and he's friends with rose and got her stirred up today. clearly the deputy editor of out is butthurt too and now they got writer evanrosskatz onboard the hate train when before he praised C. they are way worse than stans with that stupid conduct and yes they are obsessed worse than stans. Yosoymichael had L Dunham tweeting concern at him. She didn't know whats happening but he was squealing cause of 'stan attackers' which he initiated it all loll i hope C ignores the haters and stays strong with whatever he may feel or wants to be. rise and it brings more nonsense envy and opinions.This is what people do in every area of life. they fuck up like rose then try to spin and get supporters when the person they wronged is on a come up. theyre haters and afraid. while they're trying to spread hate to cover themselves maybe some real pros are gonna find out what they did. these are 'professionals' ,,my fine ass 😂

by Anonymousreply 380March 10, 2019 3:47 AM

r376 interviewer deleted most of her tweets on it now but passive aggressive stillll. an encouraging her friends to post in the negative. I can't paste links with this but search on twitter those names above and cody. you will see various shading cause of ros dummo and that michael writer. they're nobodies but they've got big mouths

by Anonymousreply 381March 10, 2019 4:16 AM

Just because a person is lgbt doesn't mean that you can ask them intrusive questions like that. Especially since fern's sort of a "rising star". He looks like the type that would separate his job from his personal life/preferences.

Idk if it would actually impact his career, but I think it's reasonable to not want someone to ask you about rimjobs in a magazine interview, regardless of whether or not it was a euphemism for something else. She could've just phrased her question differently and none of this would've happened. But hey, she and her friends(?) are getting the spotlight now lol

by Anonymousreply 382March 10, 2019 7:24 AM

I agree with a lot of these comments, especially R361; I think that's a good assessment.

It's reasonable to not want that, R382, even if someone's LGBT+ and being interviewed for that mag. I don't know how aggressive she was in asking him, but explicit questioning should've been detoured. Even if he was the most open person, at this stage, it's probably not the best idea to entertain those questions. I think she was trying to get some bawdy amusement for her piece at his expense when he probably went in focusing on the work. Different expectations. She should've discreetly apologized and moved on.

The bitter journalist(s) slithering from their crypts to try to rain on his parade ... this is simply one of the signposts that someone is beginning to level up. That and more hangers-on. The bad behaviors won't cease, one has to adjust and tune out the noise. There will be bigger and better people ahead than a few backstabbing small-time journalists.

Sounds like that was from her interview with Fern last year when he was newer to publicity and might not have known how to navigate bad journalism. It's a learning curve. Her being allowed to continue her dramatics as a rep of that publication reflects poorly on the editors. And I'm not speaking about the crass questioning. It's her bringing this up as an issue publicly - and note - at this precise time to steal some shine her way. He'll learn how to dodge and deflect, if he hasn't already. I recognized on his IG acknowledgments re: the GQStyle cover, he was groomed/styled by people that know a lot of movers and shakers. May he enjoy his time. A first cover is one of the milestones to be celebrated.

Eventually he'll be able to have off-limits questions. He might not be able to yet (or always be accommodated at least), but I don't think it's a super-diva request to say: don't ask about x or y or z. Though, occasionally that draws more attention to those particular subjects, journey wisely.

R373 The high bidder on that Duncan outfit is possibly someone that's betting on him becoming more famous in the future, and will then resell for much more down the line. There are a number of collectors/resellers who do this.

by Anonymousreply 383March 10, 2019 7:55 AM

R377 Exactly. Instead of ignoring the damn tweet they gave her the attention she wanted by emailing Out and having other reporters slamming Fern. Even reporters from other magazines. Kindly reminder those are transgender, gay people. Straight girls who jerk off to Fern on tumblr can't tell the gay community how to behave on certain topics. Because you're just that. Straight and you don't know shit. And I'm not talking about that stupid rimjobs question. Gays don't take Fern seriously and won't accept the genderfuck label because: 1. He's another white boy who wore makeup and some sleazy boots. 2. He's not out. Unless he makes a statement in the new interview, people who don't follow him on sm, non stalkers have no idea this dude has a bf. But continue bashing that reporter, surely it will help Fern in the future 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 384March 10, 2019 10:53 AM

what's not helping him now or in future is the rose hater been busy poisoning others against C privately all the while for her mistake. I just check Twitter sometimes but I don't have business involving with this drama. but real talk what she's doing shouldn't go without penalty.what would shut these bitches up and explain things is if he outed he's asexual or and genderfluid or some other. they can't prove otherwise and for all we know he could be one or the other. having a partner don't invalidate that since many asexuals have had sex with partners for the partners sake but dont need it themselves

by Anonymousreply 385March 10, 2019 12:21 PM

No one knows who Miss Fern is. He’ll been giving rim jobs on Onlyfans this time next year.

by Anonymousreply 386March 10, 2019 2:16 PM

Is he related to Claudia Fern?

by Anonymousreply 387March 10, 2019 2:19 PM

R385 Fern is an asexual... his sexuality is fluid now? Where? Link me to the quote. Oh wait... He never claimed that shit. Like I said... Straight girls and their fantasies should stick to Tumblr. Your boy doesn't like pussy. He's been sucking cock for 3 years now. And he had a gay clique before Smith too. Going to parades, gay clubs etc. He made the mistake of mentioning girls in that essay and the fangirls use that as an excuse to hope he's bi. Mr Fern, like Lee Pace, would probably never use the word gay himself. Pace is gay as a goose, came out as bi, then in NY times as queer. Too afraid he'd lose the stans. Probably Fern will play the no gender card but smart people won't fall for that. It's just a way to please everybody when you have girls and boys lusting for you and paying you really. He's not even that famous, only his 100 cray stans know about this drama and emailed Out. Pretty delusional to assume that woman would get fired. Others did worse to J Depp, B Pitt and they still work. Fern is a nobody outside of the Murphy universe.

by Anonymousreply 388March 10, 2019 2:24 PM

Mm, not quite. I'm a writer and I heard about it because I follow Evan. I won't comment on the question or context or whatever bullshit excuse Rose Dommu gave for "exposing" Fern on Twitter because I don't know what was said. What I do know is that she was asking her other bitchy friends if she should "expose" Fern after he got a cover of a magazine nobody in the US fucking reads.

If he acted inappropriately in some way or was offensive, then I'd be the first person to retweet her tea and put him on blast. His crime was being "boring" by her standards and not responding or reacting to a question the way she felt he should have. That's basic Journalism 101 stuff: keep your fucking mouth shut. Dommu should read profiles by Taffy Kasner of the NYT if she wants to learn how to shade a celebrity and still look professional. Rose tried to be controversial with her tweets, failed, then deleted her tweets because it blew up in her face. Not so controversial after all, I guess.

The only people goading her on are the other bitchy gay nobody creative types who resent Fern for not being queer and out enough for their liking and for being another Murphy protege.

by Anonymousreply 389March 10, 2019 5:12 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390March 10, 2019 5:14 PM

Did you seriously just come into Cody's thread to post that R390?

by Anonymousreply 391March 10, 2019 5:17 PM

Does anyone have a screenshot of this now deleted tweet?

I can't find anything on this. Thanks to R389 for supplying Rose's last name but I'm still coming up empty-handed...TIA

by Anonymousreply 392March 10, 2019 5:19 PM

R392 all I figured out is this has something to do with a question about a rimjob.

Someone was out of line, asked inappropriate questions, etc. I guess this has to do with that GQ cover?

by Anonymousreply 393March 10, 2019 5:20 PM

R392 This is the tweet but when I saw it yesterday it did not have all the emojis in it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394March 10, 2019 5:51 PM

Boy his look sure has changed a lot since He started AHS.

by Anonymousreply 395March 10, 2019 6:11 PM

Screenshots of the original tweets:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396March 10, 2019 6:53 PM

What a bitch. Hope she's fired

by Anonymousreply 397March 10, 2019 6:55 PM

R389 "I'm a writer and I heard about it because I follow Evan." Wtf did I just say? Peters is in the Murphy universe not outside. "I won't comment on the question or context or whatever bullshit excuse Rose Dommu gave for "exposing" Fern on Twitter because I don't know what was said. What I do know is that she was asking her other bitchy friends if she should "expose" Fern after he got a cover of a magazine nobody in the US fucking reads." So if you weren't there and you have no idea what's been said why are you even commenting on it? Domnu didn't urge nobody against Fern. That's the exaggeration stans made up to hate more on her. The black dude Michael started it when he slammed the cover, saying it should be burned. Then Domnu ASKED HIM if she should expose him. So it's more like the black guy urged her on. Domnu posted the infamous letter tweet with the black dude quoting it, saying he was in the room too when the letter arrived and it's true. Then followed the others. Another writer from Out bashed the cover saying it looks shitty and others from different magazines laughed at it, not understanding why Fern is supposedly a genderfuck rebel. As you can see, love, it has nothing to do with Domnu. There are actual reporters, people who can't stand Fern for whatever reason. And sure he won't work with Out again, maybe. I also know one looks pretentious and arrogant af to send a letter full of complaints at the redaction because of a rimjobs question. What will he do when he receives real personal questions? Send an army of lawyers? It's part of the job. Actors receive idiotic questions every 5 seconds. He takes himself too seriously when, really, no one gives a fuck. And we should remember that we have no idea what's been said in the letter. But the fact that also the black dude made fun of it... One can only imagine. It's like they couldn't wait to call him out on it and this cover was the perfect pretext.

by Anonymousreply 398March 10, 2019 7:40 PM

Evan Katz, not Peters. the Evan someone mentioned above.

by Anonymousreply 399March 10, 2019 7:43 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400March 10, 2019 8:39 PM

Nobody cares for “bitchy gay creative nobodys” and their tweets. Same shit like last March when Lee Pace had to deal with one of those NYC freelance writers with a strong opinion about how to be gay in 2018. I already forgot his name but I remember how Lee Pace handled this situation like a gentleman. Cody will win anyway in this situation bc print magazines will make more money with his pretty, white “gender bending” face (sarcasm) than with Rose D’s opinion about Cody Fern. What really bothers me is that these people, Rose and her Twitter army or idiots like @youvegotnomale start ranting on social media about other people only to create a buzz for themself. Why didn’t she post about Cody before? Why did she wait? I guess she’s just another social media whore

Rose proofed that she got zero empathy, zero class and zero brain by finishing her post with GTFO you noob while Cody professional life remains unaffected by his reaction to her rimjob question. This girl might need to rethink her job choice if she’s loosing her shit about a man who doesn’t share her sense of humor. I can totally imagine that she snapped during the interview and Cody didn’t trust her anymore, that why he called his publicist.

by Anonymousreply 401March 10, 2019 8:53 PM

Is this the Rose from the OUT article where Fern’s “ovaries exploded”?

by Anonymousreply 402March 10, 2019 11:45 PM

She is fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 403March 10, 2019 11:52 PM

He says shit like "my ovaries exploded" but gets offended when people ask him about rimjobs😂😂 Can't wait to hear what comes out of his mouth tomorrow. Definitely the same boring speech about how overwhelming it is to have 700k of 12 year olds wanting to suck your dick.

by Anonymousreply 404March 11, 2019 1:39 AM

Probably bec ovaries exploded is an expression used by idk teens? So him using it will make them like him for being "relatable". It won't harm him. Plus we don't know exactly what she asked or how she phrased it. Must be bad enough for his publicist to write a letter. Or it could also be that fern doesn't give a fuck and it's just his manager (or whoever handles his work-related stuff) wanting to "save" his image

by Anonymousreply 405March 11, 2019 2:46 AM

R394, R396

Thanks for posting those-

by Anonymousreply 406March 11, 2019 7:40 AM

[406] I was thinking along these same lines. PR knows what they’re doing, right? If this “noob” came to them and complained about some interview questions, they could have easily said “hun, unfortunately that’s the biz, and it’s going to happen” or something like that. If the publicist felt the need to send a letter, then it must have been unprofessional. Also, she’s attack C like he walked into GQ and said “I’m a genderfuck rebel. Put that on the cover.” That is GQ’s narrative, their cover. This whole thing is just ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 407March 11, 2019 1:28 PM

Fern will be doing his SXSW panel today.

by Anonymousreply 408March 11, 2019 1:51 PM

For what??

by Anonymousreply 409March 11, 2019 2:02 PM

Here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410March 11, 2019 6:03 PM

You know what's crossing my mind lately? What if the twink became some kind of manager? There were a few coincidences.... So to call them.... When Fern thanked him in the past after attending events and now the fact this panel is in Austin, TX. His hometown. A lil spooky

by Anonymousreply 411March 11, 2019 6:12 PM

What a fucking disaster

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412March 11, 2019 7:06 PM

R413 He’s got a thing for all black.

Also Éric is there at the festival as well. Figured he’d be there since it’s his home town. Wouldn’t surprise me if they did the family visit thing after this.

by Anonymousreply 413March 11, 2019 7:14 PM

R143 Is he wearing a skirt?

by Anonymousreply 414March 11, 2019 8:14 PM

Oh Boy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415March 11, 2019 8:15 PM

I'm gonna say... Totally have more respect for the guy after that Instagram live on GDayUsa and it also makes sense now why he dates this insufferable twink. He's as much of a sassy bitch, arrogant fuck as Smith. I just discovered it now. I can accept it though because he went through some hardcore shit in the past. I've always seen him a bit soft but the man could totally punch you in the face for some shit you said to him. The confidence really blew me away. Wonder if it's because of the stans, who obviously encouraged him with everything. There's much difference from the past interviews. His ego totally grew. But like I said... I'm ready to sit on it now, considering his childhood. Didn't expect him to be and act like such a major diva. And the outfit sucked but he gets a pass for that too. He just doesn't give a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 416March 11, 2019 8:22 PM

Chop your dick off and be done with it. Or has he already? He looks more and more like a woman every time I see him. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 417March 11, 2019 8:27 PM

R417 I agree I watched a very small amount of clips of him at SXSW and the main things that stood out to me was DIVA and COCKY. His ego has become very confident!

by Anonymousreply 418March 11, 2019 8:27 PM

Those people aren't stans. They're stalkers. Who else would know so much about him unless they were actually related to or fucking him? Think about that.

by Anonymousreply 419March 11, 2019 8:30 PM

R420 Who are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 420March 11, 2019 8:59 PM

R421 The stalkers on here who know Cody's every move as well as everything about his family.

Not creepy at all...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421March 11, 2019 9:20 PM

R422 Well... I never searched his family online or things like that but you know what's funny? Same people who went police force against that are the ones who dmed his mother on fb. Just saying.... His stans.

by Anonymousreply 422March 11, 2019 9:32 PM

What's up with him jumping all over the place during his panel interview? He could not sit still.

by Anonymousreply 423March 11, 2019 9:34 PM

R424 ikr? Weird flex. Usually I'd say it's the drugs lmao but nope. He was just excited. And I won't say he was nervous either. He's very confident now. Totally doesn't need the stans protection. He literally said so many people hate him but he loves it. So there you go

by Anonymousreply 424March 11, 2019 9:51 PM

I was shocked how such a big diva He is. OMG. Really didn't expect. He is co confidence, and seems a bit like a bitch. And feminine. But! all this so suit for him...

by Anonymousreply 425March 11, 2019 9:55 PM

Smart and witty! Didn’t expect that

by Anonymousreply 426March 11, 2019 9:57 PM

This is hilarious!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427March 11, 2019 9:59 PM

My goodness, after watching Cody doing the SXSW panel, if anyone still thinks he is not gay there is something wrong with your thinking. He screams gay in every way!

by Anonymousreply 428March 11, 2019 10:06 PM

R429 Exactly! And I was fucking convinced he's gonna use the "I don't wanna be labeled" card. Which he did. He's never gonna use the "gay" word because of the stans. Just like Pace

by Anonymousreply 429March 11, 2019 10:14 PM

He's defines flaming faggot. lmfao.

That being said, I'm sorry, but girlfriend hasn't had the career to be acting so bitchy. No one knows who the fuck he is and he's yet to do anything besides two stinking Ryan Murphy shows and that flop final House of Cards. He needs to get over himself.... and FURTHERMORE, BITCH CAN'T ACT AND HE ISN'T EVEN HOT. He got a job because Evan Peters wanted out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430March 11, 2019 10:22 PM

Smack him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431March 11, 2019 10:23 PM

That Daniel Webber fellow is hotter.

by Anonymousreply 432March 11, 2019 10:31 PM

R431 Rose that you? Go back to Twitter

by Anonymousreply 433March 11, 2019 10:32 PM

Lots of haters in this thread being unfairly harsh to Fern.

- he was clearly bullied constantly in Australia for not fitting the traditional Aussie man mold, and you could tell that it still affects him by the tone of his voice when he talked about it - he was willing to literally sleep on the floor when he arrived in Los Angeles, returning things that he had previously bought to make rent, and auditioned as much as he could - nobody seemed to know how to cast him, but he kept at it and when he reached a breaking point of frustration, put his energies into another area of the business - he shopped for and bought the Globes outfit himself, and paid someone to help him with his makeup. Nobody on his management team wanted him to wear that look, but he knows who he is and stood by what he wanted to the point of shelling out his own cash - in the Q+A he advised parents to be kinder to their children and not dismiss them, particularly if the kid seems "different" - he shaded the ever-loving fuck out of Kevin Spacey, admitting that HOC was not a great experience for him, that Spacey was awful to work with, and that his character was melted down to weak sauce after he'd already spent 3 months filming; he went back to the set after Spacey was booted because of his respect for Robin Wright - he clearly loves strong women, and anybody who's good at their job, is kind, and works hard - he has made lifelong friends on sets (Kathy Bates adores him and still calls him "son") - anytime he's ever been given an opportunity, he's worked his ass off

I was impressed. I think he sounded more defiant than cocky in the interview, since the online hate has been coming at him fast and hard. That would trigger someone who's been through a lot of bullying. The last year has clearly thrown him for a loop, but he seems to be handling it ok. Judging from the recounting of his childhood, he's been through some real shit and won't put up with any more. The audience was clearly warmed to him (no, it wasn't full of stans, though there were a few). Smith was there, in the front row. I get why these two are a couple now. I think Fern needs reassurance, or at least an encouraging sounding board, and Smith clearly adores him.

by Anonymousreply 434March 11, 2019 10:39 PM

He was acting quite bitchy wasn't he! His bitchiness was at a level of someone who's been a known actor, oh sorry I meant artist, for many many years. How long has he been a known actor? 1 year maybe 2 at the most?

by Anonymousreply 435March 11, 2019 10:42 PM

R435 Exactly and I couldn’t have said it better.

by Anonymousreply 436March 11, 2019 10:42 PM

Notice how he repeated 100 times how not boring he is and how people shouldn't play boring. Lolz So he saw Rose's tweets

by Anonymousreply 437March 11, 2019 10:43 PM

So what?! Let him be that gender bending bitch, someone has to push boundaries irl and not only start rants on Twitter or DL

by Anonymousreply 438March 11, 2019 10:45 PM

Fans who got to meet him at SXSW are already on Insta talking about how sweet and kind he was to them. Apparently his manager was trying to usher him out of the panel event after the Q+A, but he insisted on staying and taking pictures with every person who requested one. He thanked them all for being there today. Sorry, but he's not the asshole diva that many of you are making him out to be.

by Anonymousreply 439March 11, 2019 10:58 PM

r435 is some fat frau cunt that found DL and is using it for her own Tumblr fandom. Get lost, fucktard. This is a gay site. It ain't meant for your fish kind!

by Anonymousreply 440March 11, 2019 10:58 PM

[quote] 1 year maybe 2 at the most?

Months.

by Anonymousreply 441March 11, 2019 10:59 PM

And btw, everyone knows Cody is a druggie. Deal.

by Anonymousreply 442March 11, 2019 11:00 PM

[quote]He's defines flaming faggot. lmfao.

Why are fat autistic tween stalker girls coming onto a gay website to write shit like this? F&F, R431!

by Anonymousreply 443March 11, 2019 11:01 PM

Receipts, R443.

by Anonymousreply 444March 11, 2019 11:03 PM

R443 everyone except Cody

by Anonymousreply 445March 11, 2019 11:04 PM

cody, lets make a movie bout the jackson mess and u play the part of the maid who watched pedo jacko make out withe the little boys, u run in horror to tell others of the tragedy, and u all decide to film him and take him to prison. thats just the part one...u can wear a purdy wig, like u did in AHS

by Anonymousreply 446March 11, 2019 11:04 PM

R435 That was a nice post about Fern. Obviously you were there at the panel. He has been through a lot of tough shit in his life, well so have the majority of everyone else on this planet, doesn't make him special. I don't know him, never met him, don't know what he's like but it is good to hear that he is nice and accommodating to his fans. It does seem like he has worked his ass off to become what he wants in life. He's been extremely lucky to have worked with some of the actors he has from ACS and AHS. During this panel he just seemed to be a bit catty to me and it rubbed me the wrong way.

by Anonymousreply 447March 11, 2019 11:11 PM

[quote]He has been through a lot of tough shit in his life

No he hasn't. Go back to cutting yourself, fattie.

by Anonymousreply 448March 11, 2019 11:15 PM

Out magazine staff writer got a new job as DL troll

by Anonymousreply 449March 11, 2019 11:22 PM

DL fave Kathy Bates adores him, that's good enough for me.

by Anonymousreply 450March 11, 2019 11:22 PM

I'm a fan, but even in the brief clips I saw on Instagram I found him pretentious and smug. Girl, dial the snark back a notch. You're still new here. You don't have to be disingenuous and pretend to be besties with everyone, but don't bite the hand that feeds you, either.

by Anonymousreply 451March 11, 2019 11:31 PM

R433 Druggie? Do tell.

by Anonymousreply 452March 11, 2019 11:33 PM

R443 wrong reference. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 453March 11, 2019 11:37 PM

R448 I agree. There's something about the attitude that I don't like either. Is it ok to justify it with the old story about the childhood tho? We all deal with depression, suicide blah blah blah yet not many have this cocky, arrogant attitude with just 2 shows in tow. The problem is that he changed with fame. No matter how much he beats his chest and claims otherwise. The way he spit venom on Spacey kind of scared me too. Did the man try something with him? I'm blown away. He hates Spacey to hell and back. It's so obvious by now. And also it's not very professional to call Spacey names for the stans who claim Fern is an angel. I can't recall if any of the other co-stars said smth about Spacey. He worked 3 months with him? The others worked years. And of course he is nice to the fans. What the hell do you expect? After watching the interview again I'm left with a bitter taste in my mouth. Not gonna lie. And anyone else caught Smith's words coming out of his mouth? He was like "everyone wears the same boring suit on the red carpet... (Smith repeatedly said this in tweets) They showed me this thousand dollars suit and I said you can find that in a cheap shop downtown" aka Smith's "Everyone around me is stupid, I'm different, I'm better" agenda. Another thing... Didn't expect him to make fun of a mental illness since he claims he struggled as a teenager. He kind of made fun, having the whole room laughing, of a roommate he had with schizophrenia. It's nothing to joke about. My uncle has schizophrenia. No idea if he's slowly morphing into Smith or he's showing his true face now but I'm not liking it. Full of himself yet the stans do their best at justifying everything, I see. Like they did with Smith's tweets. Fly down boy and good luck finding work outside Murphy.

by Anonymousreply 454March 11, 2019 11:50 PM

Oh he actually said "They came to me saying *we spent 6 months creating this tuxedo* and I was like *really? You can easily find that at target* Stans think it's funny. Karl Lagerfeld would've pissed on him. No wonder he buys his own clothes. Keep slamming designers baby.

by Anonymousreply 455March 12, 2019 12:02 AM

To bad I missed the HoC part in that interview. In the original script Duncan was Frank Underwood’s son. Cody is young, handsome and new in the industry. Nobody here knows what happenned but according to allegations made against KS Cody was his type.

by Anonymousreply 456March 12, 2019 12:20 AM

R457, Fern said something to the effect of "I was one of the last to escape Spacey's clutches." He described him as a "monster", but didn't get more specific, other than that he was "not a generous actor." When the moderator bought up HOC, Fern exclaimed "NEXT!" and laughed, like he didn't even want to give it any time. He did have kind things to say about the writers, Diane Lane, Greg Kinnear, and Robin Wright.

by Anonymousreply 457March 12, 2019 12:24 AM

Fern also said something to the effect of "regarding people like Spacey, we're going to have to start talking about complicity."

by Anonymousreply 458March 12, 2019 12:30 AM

R455 Yeah I didn't like the way he talked about the person he stayed with when he first moved to LA. When he talked about her "schizophrenia rant" he did it in a way like he was trying to get a laugh from the audience.

by Anonymousreply 459March 12, 2019 12:42 AM

R459 thank you! Well, sounds very emotional to me... R455 I agree, after watching the interview I was suprised about him being witty and fun but confused by his attitude. He said that he is constantly changing, adapting bla bla It’s no Secret that he has to deal with A LOT of hate. IMO he is looking up to Smith In order to cope with his rising fame. Smith strikes me as someone who doesn’t care at all about other people’s opinion. Which is good but Smith is not the best role model for a 30 year old men trying to find himself in Hollywood

by Anonymousreply 460March 12, 2019 12:52 AM

R458 So that sounds professional to you? If Spacey never touched him, why hint at it and makeup shit for attention like "I was one the last to escape his clutches, he's a monster" etc. etc. We all know he did it but was he officially on a trial sentenced guilty? He should be careful cuz I think they can sue you for that. I don't think Spacey tried anything with him. Here's the thing. Boy worked his ass off for 3 months, probably having major screen time as Frank Underwood's son. Spacey gets fired and everything goes to hell. They have to start over, his role gets cut and now he's butthurt over it. He let it slip himself when he said smth like next... "so where was Duncan? Did you see him?" in the series. With Spacey out, the show transformed into a feminist pathetic propaganda. And his role was totally wasted. They could've kept him as Frank's son and maybe make him more baddass and even continue with the show in future seasons. Frank's character was one of the best in the history of television. Hate Spacey or not, he killed that role. I was and am a huge fan of the show and the old time fans (not those who watched it for Fern) actually gave up watching it after the first episode because they couldn't bear how they tried to cancel Frank's character and everything he achieved. Everyone missed him, the season sucked and critics trashed it because it was bad. Wright couldn't save it. No matter how much Fern is kissing her ass.

by Anonymousreply 461March 12, 2019 1:02 AM

R462 he dares to because he knows more than we do. Frank Underwood was the best character in TV and I will enjoy every rewatch of the first season no matter what while I trained on my waterrower lol

by Anonymousreply 462March 12, 2019 1:18 AM

I love how so many reactions to Fern's refreshingly open and funny panel boil down to "will you look at this uppity bitch?"

by Anonymousreply 463March 12, 2019 1:23 AM

Yeah I think he's just major bitter because his role in HOC went to shit because Spacey was let go. Very unprofessional and juvenile on his rant during the panel.

by Anonymousreply 464March 12, 2019 1:24 AM

I love how so many fat autistic tween girls who would run screaming from a dick if they ever saw one are obsessing over and sexualizing in the most disgusting way a gay man who dresses like a woman and will never fuck them.

I had to stop reading the AHS reddit page because of these insane cunts.

by Anonymousreply 465March 12, 2019 1:39 AM

[quote]Cody is young, handsome and new in the industry.

Young??! He's 31. He's over the hill in the industry and his career still hasn't taken off. What are you smoking??! No one who matters knows who the fuck he is.

by Anonymousreply 466March 12, 2019 2:23 AM

[quote]Another thing... Didn't expect him to make fun of a mental illness since he claims he struggled as a teenager.

r455, tell us, are you male or female? What's your age? How did you find this site?

by Anonymousreply 467March 12, 2019 2:25 AM

R468 tell us, are you retarded since you troll everyone? I've been on DL for years. That shit won't work with me. And why the fuck would you care who I am? Lolz Is everybody high af on here? Stick to the M Jackson threads, troll. How did you find this thread?

by Anonymousreply 468March 12, 2019 2:38 AM

Why are lunatics and trolls invading the thread all of a sudden?

by Anonymousreply 469March 12, 2019 2:40 AM

This screams cringe all the way to Australia. Follow your bliss...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470March 12, 2019 3:00 AM

Between that clip and the panel, the man is completely aghast at the thought of being even slightly bored.

by Anonymousreply 471March 12, 2019 3:07 AM

Seems Fern adapts to each event and person that he's interacting with. He was playing up a little more of his bold and unapologetic side for the panel theme. But it didn't strike me as tremendous arrogance - he mentioned struggles, failures, and with moments of self-deprecation. I'm fairly objective and yet didn't find anything detrimental in how he handled it. He spoke with candor + some sass and some well-needed armor in a harsh industry. Appears as if he has many facets, so that some can be confused or think he's being disingenuous at times. Whereas it's probably all (or mostly) real parts of him, just not the whole view at once. IMO.

R464 Some people can't tolerate witnessing others' confidence, or their truth. Mix the two and add a dose of defiance and that's an unholy trinity. god forbid.

R470 Probably due to the recent reporters' attention-whoring meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 472March 12, 2019 3:09 AM

R470 All of a sudden? Almost everyone on these Cody threads are fat autistic tween girls from elsewhere. Next to none of the posters on this threads have a penis or even seen one.

by Anonymousreply 473March 12, 2019 3:19 AM

R474 Wow, you’re a real asshole. 🙄 Calling anyone fat and autistic just shows what a fucking twat you are.

by Anonymousreply 474March 12, 2019 3:36 AM

Don't feed the trolls.

by Anonymousreply 475March 12, 2019 3:36 AM

R475 Just ignore. Trolls are trolls

by Anonymousreply 476March 12, 2019 3:44 AM

If you follow your bliss, you put yourself on a kind of track that has been there all the while waiting for you, and the life you ought to be living is the one you are living. When you can see that, you begin to meet people who are in the field of your bliss, and they open the doors to you. I say, follow your bliss and don't be afraid, and doors will open where you didn't know they were going to be. If you follow your bliss, doors will open for you that wouldn't have opened for anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 477March 12, 2019 5:55 AM

Hey y’all its the Spotify person hopping in on this mess to say Cody listens to a lot of yoga/meditation music. Thought that was interesting.

by Anonymousreply 478March 12, 2019 6:09 AM

[quote]Calling anyone fat and autistic just shows what a fucking twat you are.

I notice you didn't deny either charge though. Funny that. Being autistic would indeed go a long way in explaining the total lack of boundaries you cunts have in regard to Cody.

And to prove my point, here comes R479 to tell us what music Cody listens to on Spotify. WTF? As I said earlier, STALKERS! What next? They're going to find out and discuss what brand of rubber he wears when he's fucking his boyfriend? Or does he not wear rubbers at all? Do tell as I'm sure you know.

What a bunch of sickos.

by Anonymousreply 479March 12, 2019 9:24 AM

Why is the twink being nominated tho? Stick to your boy. I heard from another source the same thing. Fern was taking pics all excited of the bag and socks and Smith kind of shut him down. Finally realizing it wasn't a great idea to play attention whore with your bf's stans? Again, Fern has a different approach even with the fans. He was scared af to look up and say hello before. Now he has bossy, sassy chats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480March 12, 2019 10:05 AM

Out of control...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481March 12, 2019 10:08 AM

R481 If someone custom made a pair of socks with my boyfriend's face on them and showed them to me, I wouldn't be impressed either. I'd wonder if his face was on their custom made panties too. His autistic "stans" never tire of revealing their boundary-less stalker behavior.

by Anonymousreply 482March 12, 2019 10:15 AM

If the bf is already tired of the fans and their works then he's probs not a fan of that artist who made those art that the fangirl had as a shirt. talented artist for sure but that art has c's image with women so that's a reason the bf may hate it haha now you know that lil girl was harmless. c is real good with his fans. but be weirder if 40s yr old housewives had that clothes. next they'll show him the tatts

by Anonymousreply 483March 12, 2019 10:49 AM

R484 I can see the jealousy creeping through in the future (if it's not there already) considering the personality he has. Either because booboo has now more followers than he'll ever have or because the stans are milking Cody's attention just like he used to.

by Anonymousreply 484March 12, 2019 10:58 AM

The Spotify poster is on crack, inventing shit. No one can see what Fern has on the Spotify list.

by Anonymousreply 485March 12, 2019 11:06 AM

R483 Read your posts, girl. You clearly are not familiar with DL. Why? You call out everyone criticizing Fern and his bf but pretend you are not one of the "fat" fangirls. On DL everyone criticizes the shit out of everyone. Probably also homophobic since you realized your baby is not Langdon and he's more feminine. You claim he has no cock yet pissed your pants when the poster used the "f" word. So what is it? Decide. You say everyone on here are crazy stalkers. Again. Any idea what DL is? You think that if you offend the posters they'll stop writing and gossiping about Fern. Your strategy is not working. Go back to tumblr to jerk off to your perfect baby boy. Go Google "autistic" while you are at it too. You have the behavior. Make sure you take your meds. You must have a really sad life to come on a thread and troll every 2 hours. Especially when you claim you don't like Fern.

by Anonymousreply 486March 12, 2019 11:23 AM

"...... explaining the total lack of boundaries you cunts have in regard to Cody." and that's when you blew your cover, baby girl. Gotta protect him at all costs, huh? In Rose's saint words: GTFO YOU NOOB.

by Anonymousreply 487March 12, 2019 11:30 AM

R487 Improve your trolldar, dear, because I haven't called out anyone criticizing Cody or his boyfriend as I'm not obsessed with him and think he's just okay in the two Ryan Murphy series I saw him in and dull as dirt on the House of Cards season.

But keep on making shit up. What else have I supposedly said or done?

All I've done on this thread is call out his stalkers for their stalker behavior. Nobody should know as much about Cody (or any celebrity) as these tween cunts do. Get a life of your own.

by Anonymousreply 488March 12, 2019 11:47 AM

"Nobody should know as much about Cody (or any celebrity) as these tween cunts do." There you go. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 "Supposedly"? 🤣🤣 You really have no idea how DL works, do you? I can read all your posts dear.

by Anonymousreply 489March 12, 2019 12:06 PM

R490 I'm not defending Cody or any celebrity per se. I'm calling out the obsessive stalker behavior. The way you cunts carry on about Cody and certain other gay guys is so over the top and NOT normal. Then again, people with autism don't understand boundaries as evidenced by many on this very thread (and the three previous ones).

by Anonymousreply 490March 12, 2019 12:55 PM

Stop spamming this thread! Thursday will be gender fucking rebel day lol

by Anonymousreply 491March 12, 2019 1:15 PM

R491 You're delusional. What's with your obsession with autism? Do you think it's smth to joke about and call people that? You have no fucking idea who writes on this thread or how they look like, loonie. You're probably a gay 50 year old man who gets off to M Bomer. But I'm more convinced you're just another 12 year old girl, considering the borderline overprotective behavior you have towards Fern. You have no right to come here and tell people what to do either. So go fuck yourself. Who the f do you think you are? How did you arrive on this thread? By not "stalking" Fern? Go back to reddit, tumblr or where the fuck you came from. And you do exactly just that. Defending Fern, his twink and other celebs. You just play it like you don't care. This is a gossip, bitching site since 1995 and when somebody posts shit on social media, like Fern does, it's out there. In the public. For everyone to see. Get your head out of your ass and kindly fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 492March 12, 2019 1:54 PM

He's sweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493March 12, 2019 2:16 PM

As if a Spotify playlist is even comparable to the actual private shit y’all say about him on here.. I have to laugh. If you’re not having fun then leave.

by Anonymousreply 494March 12, 2019 2:17 PM

If you fraus don't stop acting like idiots on a site that wasn't meant for you, you're going to have no Cody threads to troll at all, because they'll all get banned.

by Anonymousreply 495March 12, 2019 2:22 PM

R493 Simply putting someone on ignore doesn't get them banned. But interesting to note that you want to get "Cody defenders" (otherwise known as people disturbed by your stalker behavior) banned from this site. Oh and that you think calling someone a "gay man" is some kind of insult. This is a gay message board, honey. Your homophobia doesn't fly here.

By the way, Matt Bomer is blandly cute but I'm not into bland or cute. I prefer men who have some actual character instead of looking like a life size Ken doll. Give me Antonio Banderas over Matt Bomer any day. But then I have a boyfriend. Unlike you.

The reason I keep bringing up your autism is that my cousin's two sons are autistic and so I've done research in recent years and you twats have all the symptoms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496March 12, 2019 2:31 PM

R497 You do get banned if you become a delusional target for posters on several threads, hun. And the word "gay" was not meant as an insult. Stop putting words in my mouth. Again, you have no fucking idea if I have a boyfriend or who posts on the thread. You don't just defend them, you put up some aggressive sexually, mentally ill, frustrated behavior, calling posters names. You have a happy, fulfilled life with boyfriends but come on Fern's threads to spit hate, say he has no cock and troll? 😂😂😂😂😂😂 You don't have any siblings with autism otherwise you wouldn't have used it to insult other people. I worked with people with autism and you are a lunatic. Autistic people are sometimes smarter and brighter than "normal" people. But you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. I made the mistake of giving you the attention. Won't happen again. I wasted posts with you on the thread. So you're officially ignored, cray cray. R496 Exactly. Happens all the damn time when lunatics show up.

by Anonymousreply 497March 12, 2019 2:52 PM

Make up your mind, R498. One minute you're claiming I'm a Cody defender and the next you're quoting me saying he looks trans and may have already cut his dick off. Am I defending him or attacking him? Which is it?

I keep noticing that you refuse to acknowledge your stalker behavior. Again, so typical of those who have no sense of boundaries or decency. They actually think there's nothing wrong with their disturbing behavior. Boiled any bunnies lately?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498March 12, 2019 3:00 PM

Smith sure didn't sign up to be followed everywhere by crazy fraus. He can't go out in public for 5 minutes with his bf of 3 years without being accosted by maladjusted little girls holding erotic fan art that they want signed. That would get old fast. Judging by a fan's own encounter with them, he's less than thrilled at Fern's excitement over it.

Someone in a previous thread mentioned that Smith really helped Fern out with lodgings before they started dating. After the way Fern described sleeping on the floor when he first got to LA, maybe that info is true.

I'm intrigued by the supposed drug use mentioned by R443. Would like to hear specifics, if you people can stop arguing amongst yourselves for 5 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 499March 12, 2019 3:12 PM

Smith did post a picture of the bag on his story, so maybe he finds it a LITTLE amusing.

by Anonymousreply 500March 12, 2019 3:17 PM

R500 Who made Fern sign erotic fanarts? Exaggerating much? It totally makes sense, like we all agreed after the interview, why they're dating now. In the end they have the same clingy, arrogant, sassy, cocky character. I'm gonna start believing those rumors too since Smith has an arbnb apartment and Fern continuously complaint at the panel about how he had to sleep on the streets and pay one thousand dollars rent for a mattress. Most likely how they met. Jackpot for the twink who was dreaming at becoming a Kardashian, dressing people for the red carpet and fucking J Bieber. Fern, on the other side, needed support and of course Smith was there to lick his ass all the time. Boy was even an extra on Versace, thanks to his booboo.

by Anonymousreply 501March 12, 2019 3:29 PM

you guys pls Ignore the troll that has descended here. She or he is disturbed with vendetta trying to get this thread closed or Cody topic banned. they are delusional thinking this site is filled with only tween girls. probs be shocked at some of our poster identities

Back on topic someone said c is excited about the fan stuff and merch. he should be. if they're respectful why on earth can't he enjoy his time. he earned it. should be no jealousy there.they're no threat at all. Let him enjoy

by Anonymousreply 502March 12, 2019 3:30 PM

The woman on the shirt is billie lourd's character on AHS. Quite odd since fern's character and her character rarely interacted in the show. 5 mins in 2 episodes, maybe? Or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 503March 12, 2019 3:31 PM

He really leaned into the gender rebel label, didn't he? Fuck, fuck, fucking, fuck. I thought he was more intelligent than that.

Not sure if he knows this, but Spacey's predatory behavior screwed over everybody on that set, not just him. And with his 'I was one of the last to escape Spacey's clutches" or whatever he said, he better not be comparing his experience with having his role cut to shreds and dealing with an on- set diva with young men being groped and assaulted.

This was a step back for him. Being gracious never hurt anyone's career. You want to shit on designers? Have fun getting more to work with you, should you ever take your head out of your ass long enough to actually get nominated for something.

by Anonymousreply 504March 12, 2019 3:38 PM

R502

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505March 12, 2019 3:44 PM

I didn’t know Eric was an extra in Versace. Am I late to the party?

by Anonymousreply 506March 12, 2019 3:48 PM

Yes you are, R507. He was one of the boys dancing in a gay club in one of the episodes.

by Anonymousreply 507March 12, 2019 4:03 PM

On Erics insta he has a hot little pool clip licking someone. Which show or vid was that for?

by Anonymousreply 508March 12, 2019 4:05 PM

R506 Exactly what I'm saying. He came out of nowhere after his 15 minutes of fame and started trashing Spacey in the public eye like he is some kind of R Wright, who was at his side for years. Just because diva queen couldn't accept his role got cut. R507 Oh yes. And I've read in his Instagram comments once that he was also in the Teen Wolf finale but I have no idea. Never watched that shit. Probably as an extra too. For everyone who is still in denial, they should watch this interview again. He wouldn't have dared to trash HOC. Huge, huge difference. As well as the first Palos Verdes, Versace interviews. He was a totally different person in the latest with his witty, bitter attitude. Almost unrecognizable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509March 12, 2019 4:06 PM

he was sweet as pie and charming in 510. The sxsw interview he was there to slay. inner fire fueled bythe idiotic jealous haters on twitter. good on him. whatev works. he was charming with fans af ter

by Anonymousreply 510March 12, 2019 4:16 PM

He should’ve started the rant about Spacey. I had an other opinion about this topic yesterday but after giving the whole HoC drama a thought Cody has no right to put shade on KS, even if he knows something we don’t ! If Cody was the last one to escape KS then why didn’t he file a complaint to police? Especially if he opens the box of pandora and talks about complicity. The previous posters are right, Cody is just butthurt about joining HoC for the worst season ever. He doesn’t follow Robin Wright on IG either, nor Diane Lane or anyone from Palos Verdes. Only the Family he is proud of: Murphy’s protégés. I agree, he was sweet in other interviews. Very. Someone I would love to meet irl lol but the “Artist” Cody is too odd for my personal taste. Too many Artists here in Berlin (eyeroll)

by Anonymousreply 511March 12, 2019 4:37 PM

If the Spacey drama would've started after the whole season was shot and delivered, do you think he'd have trashed the show like he does now? No, he'd have become one of them. A so called accomplice. In fact, it shows in how much he's upset now that everything was cut. So at the end of the day, he's full of bullshit and tries to play the role of the revolutionary rebel to gain more attention. Considering that honestly, he didn't even bring anything new to the table. He didn't say anything new. We've seen guys with makeup before. Nothing new yet he acts like he's the new Antichrist. This is how I see it. Fame just got to him. Will bite him in the ass later when he'll talk some shit about the wrong people. Nothing good ever comes out of a "I'll do whatever I want, say whatever I want. I don't give a fuck." attitude in Hollywood. Pretty lame for a 30 year old man too. What? You gained 10 stans licking your ass and calling you king and suddenly you got some balls trashing other co-stars and designers? Next time he talks about professionalism, I'll laugh my ass off. This boy who was making fun of actors who don't know their lines when they come on set. Which now is added to the pile "I'm better than anyone around me" Smith agenda. It's more and more obvious the twink has some influence on him. Behavior and words wise.

by Anonymousreply 512March 12, 2019 5:34 PM

So far he has been very nice to his fans and that’s great! His comments about Spacey were way out of line and he should have never said those things. His “I don’t give a fuck attitude and I’m gonna say what I want to say” is how he can get himself into some trouble. He even said “I’m gonna get in trouble for that”. He might want to be careful in the future shooting his mouth off like that because it could cause some problems for him possibly.

by Anonymousreply 513March 12, 2019 5:38 PM

R510 In that interview he’s so much calmer and less fidgety. Yesterday he could not stop moving around and seemed a bit hyper. Maybe because there was an audience there it made him kinda nervous and uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 514March 12, 2019 5:44 PM

R 514 he said that!? I missed the HoC part...jeez, I hope he did not do coke before the panel, woke up today and regret what he’s done

Cody is a good guy but he needs to learn from other, more mature role models how to survive in LA. Smith is def not the right person to look up to. He needs to clam down on this “I do what I want” attitude. He is trying to hard to proof a point here, like if he wants his bullies to see how amazeballs he is but he isn’t. Not yet.

by Anonymousreply 515March 12, 2019 5:54 PM

I think it's worth noting that he was in a familiar environment yesterday - G'Day USA is an Australian organization that he's been involved with for some time. There were lots of Australians at the panel yesterday. The room had a very casual vibe and if you've ever hung with a group of Australians, what you saw yesterday was tame. The other interview attached above was with a stranger and was official publicity for a news network, so he was naturally more reserved because he was "on the clock," so to speak. He definitely has more of an edge to him at the moment, but I don't think that's due to him thinking he's better than everybody else; I think it springs from the almost incessant online attacks and violations of his, Smith's and his family's privacy over the past year. As for his criticisms of Spacey - no, that will not hurt him or his career. "People like him are slowly but surely being extricated from the industry, while younger talents like Fern, who have something a bit "different" about them are on the upswing. We can thank social media and the changing algorithms of the entertainment industry for that. Fern is learning to make it work for him.

by Anonymousreply 516March 12, 2019 6:06 PM

R515 It was all a show off, a fake one trying to make the audience laugh like he was on Ellen or smth. Even with arguments not so funny, like the schizophrenia one. Because he had that attitude I don't believe for a sec. he was shy or nervous. He was moving because they gave him a stupid chair when he's so tall and the outfit didn't help either. His pants were higher and higher and he was always trying to pull them down. R516 took the words out of my mouth. He was pissed at the rants around him and Smith on Twitter and tried to play tough "oh people hate me... I love it." He repeated 10000 times the word "boring" that day. Never heard him talking about it but suddenly he's so into not being boring. Right after that reporter called him out for being a joke, not deserving the rebel label and calling him boring. It just can't be a mere coincidence. What a fucking disappointment Mr Perth

by Anonymousreply 517March 12, 2019 6:09 PM

He was determined to prove that he isn’t boring but he’s not a genderfucking rebel either.

by Anonymousreply 518March 12, 2019 6:23 PM

Out mag again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519March 12, 2019 7:05 PM

The fat autistic Cody Fern cutter troll is cheering that she got told off on Datalounge on Twitter now.

[quote]@benadrylled you know you’ve made it big when you’ve been shit talked on datalounge. i’d like to thank the academy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520March 12, 2019 7:48 PM

R520 That's hilarious. Did they just call Fern another white twink with makeup on? 😂😂😂 Out really has it with him. What's weird is that the article was published in January. Could've sweared was written yesterday after his panel as a payback 😂

by Anonymousreply 521March 12, 2019 8:22 PM

Fern is too damn old to be called a twink.

by Anonymousreply 522March 12, 2019 8:32 PM

Your right! It’s the same published in Jan but it was trending on twitter today

by Anonymousreply 523March 12, 2019 8:38 PM

So I went on Twitter to check on this but I came across a ridiculous fued between Cody's stans. Christ. I think they called one out for some racist tweets like we did with Smith. She wrote like a 2 page apology like she was A Jolie in person, justifying her shit. I read that and it was basically the twink's apology. Copy pasted. No idea what this kid said but the others are posting her old texts and bullying the shit out of her now. Kind of sad. Anyway... I also found this and it's creepy af. But I choked on my tea at "He took her money and blocked her" 😂😂😂😂 Boy is really broke huh. That's why he owns 2 pair of ugly boots. Really disturbing tho. I can understand everything, that you looked him up etc etc but to actually have the guts to send him money. No words, man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524March 12, 2019 9:39 PM

Those are the stans who come here to preach about invading Fern's privacy and call us stalkers. I had no fucking idea what venmo even was before last week.

by Anonymousreply 525March 12, 2019 9:47 PM

Same stans who exposed the twink. I can't fucking breathe bitches😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526March 12, 2019 9:56 PM

Hysterical. We need a new thread. Genderbending Rebel is coming

by Anonymousreply 527March 12, 2019 10:01 PM

Not now. when one creates a new thread, they all go there. We should finish this one first. Long way till 600

by Anonymousreply 528March 12, 2019 10:04 PM

Imagine being such a crazy stan that you send $5 to a CELEBRITY so that they'll notice you're alive.

by Anonymousreply 529March 12, 2019 11:09 PM

R530 Nah, some people need meds.

by Anonymousreply 530March 12, 2019 11:10 PM

So is the British GQ feature coming out tomorrow or like right after 00:00 tonight? Really curious to read the interview and why is the boy labeled as a genderfuck rebel.

by Anonymousreply 531March 13, 2019 12:10 PM

Is this kooldelka chick the one Smith posted in his story yesterday?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532March 13, 2019 4:20 PM

Stunning another mag cover. Rose remains pathetic, guess she received a 10 pages letter from her publisher for being a cunt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533March 13, 2019 4:23 PM

R534 You know, after watching that interview I thought maybe the boy exaggerated in the letter with his bitter attitude but since the cunts are continuing the charade... How come retards and idiots get to call themselves reporters for magazines like Out?

by Anonymousreply 534March 13, 2019 4:34 PM

R535 Not only OUT but several other well known publication. Someone called them bitchy gay creative nobodys on DL but those nobodys kind of rule social media. They are well connected assholes running around in NYC and LA and judging over everyone as long they don’t get a free Thom Browne suit to shut the fuck up. Queer people are responsible for another preaches one of them but only if you “queer enough” to answer questions about rimjobs. Those bitches think they are witty but they are only vulgar. They think they are superior because Lena Dunham (that Girl who raped her sister) follows them on Twitter. They are not. Just a bunch of unprofessional know it all kids on speed. I really dislike Cody’s genderfucking strategy but I also think that he doesn’t deserve the hate he gets from that girl and all her Influencer/ freelance writer friends. It another kind of mobbing and truly an ugly character trait.

by Anonymousreply 535March 13, 2019 4:58 PM

Seems like Fern and Smith are staying with this girl outside of Austin - she must be a longtime friend of Smith, since she's the one who took the photos and videos of Smith and Fern on Lady Bird Lake a while back. Look through her Insta and you can see where Smith picked up his ideas for poses and photo compositions. Their Instagrams are really similar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536March 13, 2019 5:07 PM

R533 She could be a friend of Eric’s. Looks like she lives in Austin.

by Anonymousreply 537March 13, 2019 5:07 PM

R535 just State yourself as an activist and you get the job plus free Gucci merch

by Anonymousreply 538March 13, 2019 5:11 PM

Went again through her feed and that shit it's all kinds of disgusting. That loonie gets to interview celebrities?

by Anonymousreply 539March 13, 2019 5:39 PM

these publications are going down in quality. employing losers with no class or skill except gossiping and cliquing up into a mess of tantrum toddlers. they 're not even witty about it. where did all the quality professional journalists run off to? These reporters don't rule sm but they tryhard on the daily by sycophantic slobbering over the real tptb. r539 looks like 'unofficial' policy is you have to be T or and poc to get hired not just any lgbtq will do anymore. then they police if someone is queer gay or T enough. No c didn't deserve hate for something so mild and that reporter is a coward in the wrong. notice how she played victim immediate upon screwing up. I couldn't find one soul that misgendered her. That woulda been as repulsive as her own behavior if they had and ya know two uglies don't make a beauty

Unfortunate if someone stands up for themself they get hate. It's gonna happen in anybody's life that does. The haters for no reason are sad beings. .... I think ole lady reporter wish she was 'pretty' like c and she is butthurt people like Igg y A.blocked her cause of what she did to C. good I'm sure others blocked her too. I liked the dude they praised above in the four pix but not the cover. someone just threw a dress on him nothing more to my eyes. I don't know who he is and identifies as ,,I could be wrong

by Anonymousreply 540March 13, 2019 6:06 PM

Fern looking like the twink's grandpa watching Drag Race... Are seriously stans out there who believe his gender fluid, maybe bi bs? R537 Why not spend time with the family? Isn't Austin his hometown? Why stay at this friend, outside town. Just saying

by Anonymousreply 541March 13, 2019 8:06 PM

I think Smith is from San Antonio. It's only an hour's drive between the two. Who's to say they didn't have dinner at Smith's parents' house, or that they won't visit them before coming back to LA?

by Anonymousreply 542March 13, 2019 8:11 PM

Hi, I am a Stalker and Smith is from Fairfax.

by Anonymousreply 543March 13, 2019 8:24 PM

So why did everyone assume he's from Austin tho?

by Anonymousreply 544March 14, 2019 1:06 AM

They went kayaking! That’s cute.

by Anonymousreply 545March 14, 2019 1:19 AM

might seem like he has a lot of haters but in perspective he really doesnt. most celebrities in any level a career get much much worse. he's got a wanna be mean-girl and a few fake asskissers that let me say if the tide really turned on her theyd vanish in an instant. for every so called hater he's got 10000 lovers at least. pros and fans alike. They got fake fairweather friends and that's it. The wannabe bad bitches don't matter at all in terms of scheme of things.have to shrug that shit off

by Anonymousreply 546March 14, 2019 1:26 AM

r546 which one posted about the kayaking?

by Anonymousreply 547March 14, 2019 1:28 AM

R548 Maybe they're talking about the old photos. Now watch the stans wetting their panties in 3, 2,1...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548March 14, 2019 1:31 AM

Kooldelka did.

by Anonymousreply 549March 14, 2019 1:32 AM

The amount of delusion the fraus have concerning Fern's sexuality (wishful thinking that he's bi, really) is both pathetic and maddening - if it wasn't clear before, it was 100% clear after watching that flaming interview in Texas, and 115% clear with that pic of him in bed with the Twink watching Drag Race - he is gay as gay can be. When will they get this through their thick heads? What blinders are they wearing towards this guy? Are they seriously that foolish and do they need their eyes checked? I don't buy this crap one bit about him being a "Genderfuck Rebel" all along and that this fuckery we've been seeing from him lately (ie. fugly "rebelious" outfits, higher pitched voice, diva attitude) is all "the real him". All I see is an introverted, confused try-hard borrowing Smith's "IDGAF what you think of me" diva attitude and seeing how it goes. And he REALLY doesn't wear it well. Cody, love, leave that shit to your Twink, it so does NOT work for you. You were a lot more lovable back when you didn't act so full of yourself, didn't wear footwear that resembles livestock, and weren't borderline anorexic. Stop trying to please everyone on the internet else you'll end up pleasing no one.

by Anonymousreply 550March 14, 2019 1:36 AM

I am not sure if I like the GQ story. Very unexpected but bold. R551 Agree. Just look how nice chinos paired with leather slippers suit him. No need for a chastity belt as long he doesn’t want to impress the door at Berghain

by Anonymousreply 551March 14, 2019 1:55 AM

*wants to impress

by Anonymousreply 552March 14, 2019 1:55 AM

The new photoshoot proves the guy is a really great actor and a troll for manipulating his stans. This shit it's so not him. Why doesn't he wear this in real life instead of the same 3 grandpa fugly outfits? Because this is the "sexy, lustful" image his stans adore. Smith manipulates the shit outta him and this is the ultimate proof. Can't wait to see what came out of his mouth in the interview. How he justifies those looks. Cause he never ever dressed like this. Not even close. Too far away from Balenciaga, the horror boots and hats etc. My bf saw the pics and asked me "what band is that" thinking he's some kind of a rock star. Gave me some Manson vibes too. But the boy is too far gone. Watch the stans take his side, saying "awww but he's constantly changing". Bitch, this shit was taken way before Austin. In Austin he dressed like shit. Only the G Globes look was successful so far. Don't wanna hear them say he had a stylist for this as an excuse either. One chooses how to dress and what to wear. He's a poser

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553March 14, 2019 2:06 AM

R549 reminds me of a young Iggy Pop in the first photo where he’s holding phone at phone booth. Photo of him throwing the cigarette is hot.

by Anonymousreply 554March 14, 2019 2:12 AM

R554 I don't find it surprising that he is "playing the game." Some celebrities enter into contract marriages to maintain their image. I would not expect him to wear the same outfit at home. Nevertheless, he is very - very - attractive. His role on American Horror Story was also very tastefully done.

by Anonymousreply 555March 14, 2019 2:13 AM

I so want to read the article. Please someone post it!

by Anonymousreply 556March 14, 2019 2:15 AM

Did anyone else catch that Cody lied about Nicola Formichetti's involvement in his styling for the Globes? The bitch literally said he went out and bought the outfit himself in the Texas interview - meanwhile, after the Globes, he was telling everyone that Nicola took care of everything for him. He fully just played it up to sound better than it was. And no one will EVER dress his ass if he keeps on dissing designers by saying stupid things such as "You worked on that tuxedo for 6 months? Girl, you could get that off the rack at Target!" Does he think Versace or Chanel would put up with that kind of bitchy diva attitude? Cody needs to simmer the sassy attitude down until his star really IS as sharp as his new personality is trying to suggest. That time is NOT now.

by Anonymousreply 557March 14, 2019 2:20 AM

R554 Maybe the clothes he wore in the photo shoot are not his. Aren’t the clothes in photo shoots usually borrowed?

by Anonymousreply 558March 14, 2019 2:24 AM

Why should he want to wear Versace or Chanel? He isn’t kris Janner

by Anonymousreply 559March 14, 2019 2:27 AM

Yeah, those clothes are just for the shoot. Even the genderfuck rebel wasn't his idea. GQ just wanted to use it for marketing

by Anonymousreply 560March 14, 2019 2:31 AM

Plus a lot of time magazine photoshoots are exaggerated and fantasy like with the celeb or model wearing clothes they usually don’t wear everyday. He could have been playing around with all the different fashion options they had for him. There is nothing bad about that.

by Anonymousreply 561March 14, 2019 2:33 AM

My favorite photos are the corset over black, the phone booth one, and the one in the full-blue outfit under the cactus sign - these are exceptional. He very much looks like a genuine model in these. People are styled for the photoshoots and yes, they're usually only borrowed clothing. Often wildly different from their usual style, but most of these looks suited him. If he owned them, maybe he'd actually wear some of them. But most celebs dress down to casual when they're at home, why not. Someone knew what they were doing in choosing his wardrobe for the shoot. I wouldn't worry about designers not wanting to work with him. Likely the only designers that would be offended are those very ones he wouldn't prefer to rep their standard product anyway. And I'm not even going into his sexuality territory. We could assume all day long; only he knows. That's not what holds my interest one way or another anyway.

I couldn't see it before, but he did look a bit like or vibe MManson in a couple of these. Namely the phone booth photo.

by Anonymousreply 562March 14, 2019 2:34 AM

Well he loves M Manson so the resemblance makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 563March 14, 2019 2:36 AM

R558 Fucking exactlyyyy! He said that he worked so hard by himself for the outfit and had to pay for makeup and clothes. Guess what? Even the makeup dude is a friend. He's been friends with Smith for years. Not buying his shit about sleeping in parks and streets either at this point. He's just another poser and the fame fucks him up slowly. And he's not even that famous yet. Which is hilarious. R559 Of course the clothes are barrowed. In all photoshoots they are but the style it's not his. He looks like a different person when he beat his chest in Austin that now he only does "him" and it's "himself" and all that bs. This account posted the full article

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564March 14, 2019 2:36 AM

Formachetti is not really relevant. However, he got industry connections. His did not style Cody but he might have ordered the clothes and shoes.Tabi boots are not available in every store, especially not in size 42. I checked when I was in Milan in February. Sold out at corso !

by Anonymousreply 565March 14, 2019 2:38 AM

The corset pics gave me Marilyn Manson Beautiful People flashbacks.

by Anonymousreply 566March 14, 2019 2:44 AM

Thanks for posting that R565

by Anonymousreply 567March 14, 2019 3:04 AM

Right, R567. That era is a little hazy for me. Surely Fern doesn't just like MM for his style or music. Something resonates and I wouldn't be surprised if that's an inner rebel from way back, defiance against normative society, and just maybe a kernel of rage deep down. (Hence, I think the rebel label is appropriate, genderfuck or not). I do think there's much more to him than meets the eye. He's still in the "becoming" stage, he'll figure out how all the pieces align for himself.

by Anonymousreply 568March 14, 2019 3:17 AM

Double major then went back for masters degree. Pretty and smart.

by Anonymousreply 569March 14, 2019 3:44 AM

The stans hacked his mother's fb and sent him a bag of avocados. He's obviously not into that since he complained but many celebrities receive gifts at home. I think the hacking thing is slightly exaggerated to make the stans stop bothering his mother. It was all about them sending her dms and friend requests. Still disturbing but not hacking. They don't even realize he's not that much into avocados. He said it's because they saw avocados on his old Instagram but he fucking posted an avocado story recently and even highlighted it. So once again he's lying to play the victim when he's the one to feed the stans' obsession. Hypocrite much, Ms Fern? Then the lunatics come here to yell at us for invading his privacy. 😂😂😂😂😂 He played the victim like I said and I'd have felt sorry for him if it wasn't once again for the bitchy attitude. He also kind of hinted at an abuse. He had to stay in the same dorm at 14 with 17,18 year olds. Gotta give him credit for coming out alive but many things in the interview were forced. He's marketing hard the "I was an outcast, bullied with no friends" card. Not saying it's not true but it's already been proven boy is exaggerating and lying to create an image. The writing was excellent. That Rose cunt should take lessons.

by Anonymousreply 570March 14, 2019 3:45 AM

R571 Holy shit, that is truly creepy as fuck!

by Anonymousreply 571March 14, 2019 3:52 AM

But he has said he looooves avacados

by Anonymousreply 572March 14, 2019 3:55 AM

Those pics prove he looks better when he has a little meat on his bones. He's looking a bit skeletal these days.

by Anonymousreply 573March 14, 2019 4:06 AM

The interview confirmed a few things I had suspected. It was an interesting piece. Rose could never. Props to the writer (professional and absolutely not boring), and to the stylist - a lot of good pieces. I felt for him re: abuse. And the boarding school. Absolutely terrible. But I don't doubt it's made him stronger and he can survive the cutthroat industry he's in. Hopefully he can still guard some of that softness too despite the harsh climate, because yes, I do think he's both genuinely soft and strong. You know the quote - very few have mastered that combination. He's got it all. And don't let society take any of it.

I agree about whomever said the FB was probably not hacked, but there's been some invasions regardless. Everyone's FBs, digging many years back into old SM accounts, the Venmo (insane), and Spotify - the latter is the only one I can remotely understand. Many are understandably curious about his musical interests (count me in), but it's still absurd to go that far. If he wanted everyone to know, he'd list it publicly.

by Anonymousreply 574March 14, 2019 4:08 AM

yea 574 more weight is better on him. pics from gq The blue leather boy is a perfect fine build and the cut jeans. looked skinnier in TX. I know I know models are thin and may be what he's going for

by Anonymousreply 575March 14, 2019 6:46 AM

[R558] No wonder he clings on to those Cow-Boots for dear life....

by Anonymousreply 576March 14, 2019 8:24 AM

Everyone is talking about Fern's weight looking far better in the GQ pix (myself included). But - weren't those photos taken recently? I'm wondering why he looks larger in the GQ photos than he has appeared in the past few months (a bit more meaty, looks like he's even got lean biceps of sorts) - was the GQ shoot done a few months back (before his weight loss) and they are only publishing them now? Or this just the magic of photography and Photoshop?

by Anonymousreply 577March 14, 2019 8:29 AM

I sound crazy but at the end of this article, it sounds as though he says he's never been to Costa Rica; didn't he go not that long ago? Or am I reading this incorrectly?

by Anonymousreply 578March 14, 2019 8:38 AM

Yeah the interview is definitely taken before Costa Rica. No idea about the photos.

by Anonymousreply 579March 14, 2019 8:50 AM

I read the full GQ interview. He’s sure playing up the “I was bullied as a kid and now I’m cool, I can relate to you all” card, isn’t he? I’m sure the tweens are loving every minute of it. He’s trying hard to build an image now and I guess the "outcast" card is what his management have decided for him. Also, what's that crap about his mom being "hacked" and having photos stolen? It doubtful anyone "hacked" his mother - fans found her (because she was foolish enough to have several PUBLIC posts talking about her “son Cody on American Horror Story”... ), sent her hundreds of friends requests and messages (all supportive words) and she simply found it a bit overwhelming. She even made a PUBLIC post about this. That’s literally it. Screencaps were also posted online in the past showing that his mother had ALL of those “private photos” the tweens keep ranting about set to PUBLIC on her profile (at the time the photos started circulating). Anyone with an internet browser who stumbled onto her profile could see her photos and posts, plain as day. So seems he's exaggerating something fierce. Maybe he was hellbent on not sounding “boring”. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 580March 14, 2019 10:00 AM

R581 I don’t thing he is exaggerating. The writer chose to put it that way other wise he had to give the story more context.

by Anonymousreply 581March 14, 2019 10:53 AM

582 "Hacking" is in NO way related to people simply saving photos from a PUBLIC profile - not even close. Misleading AF.

by Anonymousreply 582March 14, 2019 11:02 AM

R581 it's what I said in the R571 post. Glad someone else is seeing behind the facade he's building for himself. How can I feel sorry for you cause you've been abused, bullied in the past when it's plain af now, you use it to get more attention and simpathy from the stans. And again nothing new. How many celebrities used this card and fucking even lied about it? (I remember that talentless bitch Halsey going around and saying she was oh so poor and homeless for years, living on the streets. It came out she was never homeless and always supported by her family.) Or when you constantly exaggerate about things and make shit up to suit your agenda. What a way to revel yourself Mr. Perth. Thought you were different from the other rats in the business, buddy.

by Anonymousreply 583March 14, 2019 11:09 AM

R583 so is genfucking rebel

by Anonymousreply 584March 14, 2019 11:44 AM

I was also wondering about Formachetti, but Formachetti refered to Fern as “that crazy guy” from Versace, which is kind of embarrassing because he’s obviously talking about a different character. maybe that burned Fern a little. Anyway, even though Formachetti helped style him, doesn’t make what C said untrue.

by Anonymousreply 585March 14, 2019 12:31 PM

Interesting of note about his education. He had/has other options in business, or could pursue licensing to become a therapist/counselor/psychologist. If in the future he grew tired of Hollywood or at least the spotlight, he'd survive in another capacity. Many people in the industry do not have advanced education or other real, viable career opportunities. One bonus about starting in entertainment a bit later, the fallback options secured. On the flip side, he could possibly be one of the "artists for life" types that can't live happily without a creative career. (Can you imagine Mr. Fern the therapist or I don't know, school counselor. High school setting would be a disaster though with all the teen children knocking down his door daily, while heralding his likeness on their clothing.)

by Anonymousreply 586March 14, 2019 12:40 PM

The SXSW interview was cringeworthy at times but also pulled on my heartstrings a little. C is clearly intelligent and is likely a really good person, but whatever happened in his past seems to have caused some form of arrested development of his identity and maturity. If I was listening to the interview without knowing his age I would think the words were coming from someone much younger. Like one of his stans, an impressionable teenager suffering their own identity crisis, hiding behind the false bravado and molding themselves after their idols until they can figure out who they are as individuals. C admitted his identity is fluid and changes depending on time, place and people, which would make him super vulnerable to people in his life who may not necessarily have his best interest at heart. Also, it seemed the cheeky attitude was delivered with wavering emotion. If he lets his emotion speak for him without thinking through what he really wants to say others may not understand or believe his message. Or maybe he really doesn’t give a fuck, but I don’t believe that.

by Anonymousreply 587March 14, 2019 1:38 PM

Formachetti relies too much on his work with Lady Gaga. Compare to other stylist he isn’t relevant anymore outside social media. Something Smith probably doesn’t know since he spend a lot of time on Instagram and YouTube. Maybe he knows better know. The guy who styled Cody for GQ is one of my fave stylist and I also agree about the article. It’s very well written by a man who knows how to entertain his readers. OUT mag staff writer might learn something here. I agree on Fern being weird. He is weird and that what makes him interesting. The first time I fell into the Cody rabbit hole was during Versace. His old Instagram and every public appearance were different than 2019 Cody but one thing about real Cody remains: he is soft. Back then he striked me as someone who didn’t want to grow up, still playing with toys (Pokémon, Lego) and even being exited about his father visiting and bringing toys to LA (old twitter). I kinda believe the abuse statement and the struggles he had. He is an adult now, save from all the outback craziness and free to enjoy the things he might not had as a child. This kind of behavior resonate with me. The mentioned abuse might also explains his rant about KS during the panel. Boarding school is hell and so is living in a tiny community.

by Anonymousreply 588March 14, 2019 1:41 PM

R588 The SXSW interview made me want to vomit. Sounds harsh, but it's true . He seems insincere to me., like he's putting on an (immature) act. Cody wildly changing positions every 10 seconds didn't help it either - highly distracting. I don't feel like he's being professional lately. He's sort of like a loose cannon. He can't get away with that fuckery for too long, he's not a rockstar.

I wonder if Twink is envious of him and if it's starting to rear its ugly head in the relationship. I'm thinking this is highly probable considering Twink seems starved for the same type of attention his bedfellow is getting. I can only imagine how hard that must be to digest (aaaand that's the only smidgen of empathy you'll get from me today)... ;)

by Anonymousreply 589March 14, 2019 1:54 PM

I don’t know, I get the impression that Twink is supportive. He was there with him, attended the talk, seemed to stick by his side. He could have let C do his thing and do SXSW with his friends the way he has the past few years (according to his IG). I agree that E has been starved for that kind of attention, but it doesn’t seem that way lately. If he really wanted more attention right now he could be flooding his feed with speedo pics, like he has in the past, to try and stay relevant. Those posts seem few and far between lately.

by Anonymousreply 590March 14, 2019 2:21 PM

R581, you sent HUNDREDS of friends requests and "encouraging words" to Fern's mother, but you have the temerity to criticize Fern while you yourself are clearly insane?

by Anonymousreply 591March 14, 2019 2:55 PM

R590 why do I have a feeling the twink might have thrown a tantrum when the old tweets came up and the stans made him apologize? Things took a drastic turn since then. Fern acts way colder now. After the old photos from his mom's fb account, he just wrote the essay and posted the pics from his childhood. But he was still warm with the fans. (sure he's nice to them face to face but I'm talking about the online interaction). He complained about it back then but claimed that he embraces everything now. Last actions prove the contrary. He's not fully embracing his sexuality, obviously afraid to use the "gay" word and invents shit like his mother was hacked. Which also links to how repulsive Smith acted to that fan with the bag at the panel. R591 Smith wants but can't post anything anymore. Daddy Fern won't allow it. He knows everytime he posts smth stans go nuts and even tag Cody 100 times in the same pic. What would you do? Not listen and risk the relationship or shut up and continue dating your famous bf?

by Anonymousreply 592March 14, 2019 3:04 PM

R590 Yes, it was weird in the bad way but I also gave up trying to understand millennials. Cody “inspires” teenage girls and boys and I am fine with that. Kathy Bates calls him son. That’s enough for me to stan. Would I fuck him? No, I pass lol

by Anonymousreply 593March 14, 2019 3:05 PM

New thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594March 14, 2019 3:05 PM

R590, it's because you need to invent shit. It makes you feel better thinking that their relationship might be on the rocks, because you don't have one of your own.

by Anonymousreply 595March 14, 2019 3:14 PM

I agree with most of your assessment, R588, and that it's plausible. In addition to whatever trauma might've occurred in the past, being a bright youth trapped in a tiny, suffocating town inhibits growth in some ways. Being in survival mode does also. I won't speculate about his family except that he might not have had the level of support, acceptance, and guidance that he needed growing up or even now.

I think part of it too, though, is that he's an actor (a good one IMO) and it would be easier and beneficial in certain situations to slip like armor into a little more of someone else's persona, to use when he needs (like at SXSW). I think he was both genuine when speaking, but armored up to protect himself. It can be a positive skill too, but I don't discount what you said about him being possibly vulnerable to others' influence. He could absorb qualities that might be contrary to who he is and make it more difficult to figure himself out. It's likely that he's a complex individual that needs extra time to discover how to assemble all the facets of himself into a completed artwork if you will. And - I don't think anything is wrong with that process or him. I think he's "different" in a good way. He probably always was.

by Anonymousreply 596March 14, 2019 3:16 PM

He doesn't seem much close to his family, does he? Maybe to his little brother. His father is a police officer, his mother was not happy when his older brother came out. How come no one caught him talking about him in the interview? Fern claims, even tho his older brother is also gay, that his bro is so so much more different than he is. Wonder what's that supposed to mean? That his brother just doesn't give a shit and posts his ass on Instagram? His twink acts like that too. Yet he dates him.

by Anonymousreply 597March 14, 2019 3:31 PM

Move on to the new thread, people. It's posted above. Thread closes at 600 comments.

by Anonymousreply 598March 14, 2019 3:32 PM

FIN.

by Anonymousreply 599March 14, 2019 3:33 PM

💩💩💩

by Anonymousreply 600March 14, 2019 3:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!