Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cody Fern Part 3

What's left to argue about? He's quite the polarizing figure and frau magnet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600February 15, 2019 7:27 AM

Cheekbones for days.

by Anonymousreply 1December 19, 2018 10:43 PM

"Everyone works differently. I'm somebody who really enjoys preparation, which can be very difficult when you're working at this pace because you might get the scene the night before. You may get the whole script the night before and you're making choices, you're shooting scenes that are three quarters into the script and… you don't even really know the trajectory of that particular episode yet. Um, so I like to work very closely with the writers."

That's diplomatic of him. I can't imagine what torture it must have been to work on AHS after the midpoint of the season when it started to go tits up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 20, 2018 12:49 AM

I know this is blasphemy but since he mentions that scene with Venable, I thought the motioning to his dick thing in that scene fell flat. like, yeah, I get it..she's desperate to get laid and she watches as his hand sneaks down to his crotch and that's supposed to be him trying to tempt her. It took me until after the season ended for me to get that. It seems like such a bizarre choice to make for the character.

Also, I had a thought when I saw that story Cody posted the other day. Does anyone think the secret season of AHS that Murphy referred to might be the continuation of Apocalypse? ACS usually airs in Jan/Feb and there's been no talk of when the third season will air or what it will be about. is it possible that Murphy is going to use that time slot for AHS? Could Fern have dyed his hair to play the brunette Antichrist we saw in the finale episode?

by Anonymousreply 3December 20, 2018 1:22 AM

He said he dyed his hair so that he wouldn't be recognized as much on the street.

Both Fern and Paulson have stated that the crotch grab was scripted, not a character choice by Fern. I personally thought it was hot, along with the way he ran his hands over her.

by Anonymousreply 4December 20, 2018 1:32 AM

R3 That would be great but I wouldn’t get my hopes up.

And I thought the crotch grab was a calculated move done to unsettle Venable. Langdon had figured out that she was doing the abstinence thing because she was uncomfortable with sexuality in general and hers in particular due to her curved spine. It was a vulnerability that he was seeking to exploit.

by Anonymousreply 5December 20, 2018 3:50 AM

He was so totally wasted by the people who made Series 6 of HOUSE OF CARDS.

by Anonymousreply 6December 20, 2018 3:59 AM

So true, R6. I wanted to see more of his character - he was barely in it. I can understand why he took the role considering who he got to work with, but they wasted him.

by Anonymousreply 7December 20, 2018 4:57 AM

He looks like Andrew McCarthy of the Brat Pack.

by Anonymousreply 8December 20, 2018 5:30 AM

That has been mentioned in several threads.

by Anonymousreply 9December 20, 2018 5:34 AM

R6 Yup... Say what you wanna say about Spacey but he was the one to lead the series for a reason. Wright is a great actress but she couldn't handle it without him. As a huge fan, watching only the first episode was pure torture and haunting. They could've, at least, tried to replace him with a character like Fern's. Once again they got sucked in the whole feminism bs and actually ended up showing how a woman could never lead a country like a man does. Duncan had all the possibilities to become as fearless and charismatic as Underwood. He had this hatred towards his uncle (who submits him) that could've been used for so much more. Especially when he finds out he was adopted and he's not a Shepherd by blood. They turned him into a lost little boy instead just like Murphy did with Langdon. He created an app, maybe they should've thrown in some "Mr Robot" moves. Hack some fuckers, getting on Claire's side and destroying his uncle's empire himself. Would've been nice to see something like that. The script was awful and stupid with Claire getting pregnant out of nowhere and Doug killing the man he cherished and served most since the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 10December 20, 2018 8:47 AM

I couldn't make it past episode 2 of HOC this season. What a mess. It's not just that Fern was wasted in HOC, he was down right bad, acting wise. He was supposed to be Frank's son and his storyline got torpedoed.. There really was no purpose for his character, so he just kept lurking in the background all dark and mopey. Now I understand why he had no fucks to give about calling Spacey trash in an interview. Stacey's abrupt departure after allegations surfaced ruined Fern's character/storyline. He looked fabulous in guyliner and leather, though.

by Anonymousreply 11December 20, 2018 11:13 AM

R11 Oh so that's why he trashes Spacey in interviews... I knew there was something shadey about it. I didn't know he was supposed to play his lost son. Imagine that... His role obviously got cut. I bet he shot some scenes with him before they restarted everything... Damn, that would've been a great storyline.

by Anonymousreply 12December 20, 2018 12:46 PM

I don't understand why Duncan couldn't have still been Frank's son? They made it clear at the beginning of the season that Annette and Frank fucked about 30 years prior. That would have been a great plot line, especially with Claire's pregnancy.

Anyway, Fern is lucky that Spacey got the axe - he's so pretty that I bet Spacey would never have left him alone.

Fern looked hot as Duncan - the dark, simple, tailored clothes worked on him.

by Anonymousreply 13December 20, 2018 6:04 PM

I agree, R13. That was a good look. All styles of tailored dark clothing seems to work for him particularly well, be it edgy or classic.

I took issue with AHS. If Ryan Murphy wanted to focus so much on the witches, he should've given them a spin-off or perhaps focused more on the antichrist/apocalypse having its own season. Then brought back the witches vs Langdon for a final season battle. Murphy ruined the season with the last episode. Unbelievable lazy rush job like the series finale of SOA. Felt anticlimactic and poorly written. I can't see the point of rebooting another version of an antichrist.

by Anonymousreply 14December 20, 2018 6:26 PM

Running over the Antichrist with a Range Rover is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. I actually laughed out loud. Plus it made you feel sorry for him because she did it before he became a truly evil bastard. A fail on every level.

by Anonymousreply 15December 20, 2018 6:30 PM

R11, I'd bet the ranch that Spacey was untoward with Fern from the moment he saw him. Fern is just his type.

by Anonymousreply 16December 20, 2018 6:33 PM

I watched a clip of Could It Be...Satan? on Instagram and got annoyed all over again. CIBS and Boy Wonder were so damn good. Fern had really hit his stride with the character. Michael was sexy, manipulative and confident. Then Murder House aired and there was a glaring tonal shift in the story. They'd created such a great villian and then completely ruined him with Sojourn. What a fucking mistake to make him all weepy and emo.

by Anonymousreply 17December 20, 2018 6:56 PM

This is how AHS should have ended:

- Constance enters Michael's bedroom to find the dead priest. She loses her shit again; Michael, at first upset and frightened, snaps and kills her this time. Afterwards, he is horrified and remorseful.

- Constance's ghost appears with Tate and the other children by her side. She tells Michael to get out. She was meant to raise monsters but he is too much, too evil. He's not her grandson and she doesn't love him. Tate yells at Michael that he could never have created something as evil as him. Also tells him to get out, he's not wanted. Michael cries that he wants to be good; he doesn't understand why he does what he does. Constance is surrounded by her 4 children and embracing them, opposite Michael who is alone and rejected.

- Michael runs out of the house into the street, falls to his knees and begins sobbing, completely lost. Mallory drives towards him on the street with the intention of killing him, but she doesn't see the Antichrist in front of her; she sees a broken little boy. She stops the car and gets out.

-Mallory confronts Michael. He tells her he is all alone, he wants to be good, everyone he loves leaves him, and he doesn't understand why. He's scared. He asks for help. He's a six year old in his mind, so he clings to her and sobs. Mallory has a ritual knife tucked into her clothes and she starts to pull it out, remembering why she's there in the first place, but Michael's genuine grief stays her hand.

- Mallory decides to put him in the Range Rover and take him to Cordelia.

- Mallory is able to explain the situation to Cordelia using magic to make her 'remember' the gist of the original plot. Mallory knows that energy can neither be created nor destroyed, so if they kill Michael now, they'll just wind up with a new Antichrist being born in a few years, and not know where he is this time. Better to deal with the devil you know, so to speak. Mallory wants the witches to work on Michael while he's at this vulnerable point in order to stop him from ever doing a black mass and going full Satan.

- Cordelia repeats the speech to Michael that if he takes her hand they can find his humanity together. Michael takes her hand, gladly this time. They embrace. There seems to be hope that Michael getting the love and care he always wanted will stop the Apocalypse.

- Pull out on Miss Robichaux's Academy. A murder of crows starts to encircle the house.

Since they're planning to have another season of the witches, and since Fern has indicated that he could appear on AHS again, THIS is how the show should have ended!! But what do I know, I'm not a TV writer.

by Anonymousreply 18December 20, 2018 7:04 PM

R13 Because they wanted so bad to cancel Frank's character from everyone's memory. Firing the character just like they did with Spacey. Claire points it out every 5 mins in a episode "he lied to you, whatever he said or did won't matter from now on... Etc". Which was the stupidest move ever. She became president because of him. The more they mentioned him the more fans missed him. Duncan coming up as his son after his death... Don't know. I could see a weird dynamic between him and Claire but the killer scenes would've been with Underwood. The father-son relationship would've been so interesting to watch, especially from Underwood's POV. As for Spacey hitting on Fern.... Maybe... But Cody is super professional on set and he likes them young himself so oldie never stood a chance anyway lol

by Anonymousreply 19December 20, 2018 7:06 PM

It's not about professionalism, R19. It's about power. That's how Spacey got away with it for so long, and he would have gotten away with making Fern's life hell. Fern was a nobody at that time and Spacey was, well, Spacey.

If an up and coming actor responds to the firing of one of the industry's biggest names by saying "Out with the trash" in an interview, that goes beyond the work. That sounds personal.

by Anonymousreply 20December 20, 2018 7:09 PM

R18 Maybe you should've been. This alone is superior, and the ending left ominous and for a logical continuation. This last season was too light on horror elements. Maybe if they'd showed more of the actual apocalypse and fallout and Langdon's lethality as in the last episode. There wasn't enough Outpost Langdon.

R17 I didn't feel the character was ruined in Sojourn as he needed to be lost. Didn't mind the vulnerability either, Fern was great with the nuances and duality of character. But time was problematic. Season was too short and the first half seemed like it had different writers or else a different vision than the second half. Murphy can't sustain a cohesive vision over a single season except maybe season 1 and Asylum.

by Anonymousreply 21December 20, 2018 7:35 PM

R20 I get it but I still think Cody wouldn't have put up with his shit. He left a job because he didn't want to wear a stupid hat. Do you think he would've got on his knees if Spacey were to make the wrong move? Or be afraid of him? That's what I meant by professionalism. He gets annoyed when actors come on set without knowing the lines. Picture one with inappropriate behavior. I don't think he gave a f about Spacey's power. Besides, he got the AHS job at the same time. I just don't want crazy stans to go around saying Spacey abused Fern when all we do here is speculate.

by Anonymousreply 22December 20, 2018 7:36 PM

Well at least Cody doesn't have to be part of the metoo movement because that old Spacey lech left on time. But really I agree with R22. I think some underestimate him and think he is victim of everything. I bet he could've handled it tactfully. You can actually be both at the same time strong and gentle or whatever he is typically thought as. I think he's stronger than some give credit and might have a temper if provoked enough.

by Anonymousreply 23December 20, 2018 7:48 PM

Very strong minded people have been taken down by this industry. It's not like anything else. It's a unique animal. Hopefully that is changing.

I don't think that anyone is intimating that Fern got diddled by Spacey - he was taken out of the equation too quickly. He surely knew to look out for Spacey as everyone in the industry knew about him for years. I think Fern has been lucky. Spacey's downfall occurred at just the right time. Too bad the writers didn't take the opportunity to do more with Duncan Shepherd afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 24December 20, 2018 8:39 PM

Fern was lucky HOC kept him on, as they didn't need him. I'm glad he wasn't that good. Now he has to prove himself all over again. Coming to LA to be an actor and refusing to do TV unless it was Ryan Murphy or House is Cards is pretty fucking arrogant, which matches the impression I have of him. He thinks he's above certain work. The younguns might thinks it's impressive that he walked out of not one but two jobs, but it's actually a sign of immaturity.

by Anonymousreply 25December 20, 2018 8:48 PM

R21, I agree, we needed more Outpost Langdon. I want to know what he did in the 18 months between the bombs dropping and his arrival at Outpost 3. I like to think that he went from Outpost to Outpost judging the people who are left and manipulating the unworthy into killing each other so that he had only the most conflicted and evil souls with which to build his new world. Speaking of which, I wanted to know more about what Michael's new world would look like. What was the plan?

This season needed 13 episodes. You'd think that of all the seasons, they'd do 13 eps for the Antichrist.

by Anonymousreply 26December 20, 2018 8:50 PM

R25 Do you really believe everything he says?? 😂😂😂 You actually think he had the privilege to select roles? 😂😂 Yes, it's arrogant but you have no idea how many actors say that shit when they get the breakthrough. They do it to kiss the ass to the people who put them on the map. In this case... Murphy. In an interview he was asked to give advice to newcomers and he said "audition for everything, you might get lucky". Who knows for how many jobs he auditioned before Ryan got him. I realized he's a show off when he started listing the 50 books he read in preparation for the Antichrist. Laughed my ass off cuz I read them and there's no way you read properly books like Dante's Inferno in 2 months while also working 12 hours a day. That being said... A person who gains 400k followers in a week already proved themselves. He just started. We'll see how good his acting skills are in the future but Langdon was a complex character. He proved he can play a confident man and a cry baby at the same time. I do have a feeling he might be repetitive. I've seen Langdon in Duncan and viceversa. The real challenge for him is to get work outside Murphy now.

by Anonymousreply 27December 20, 2018 10:21 PM

I find his relationship so odd. His partner seems exhausting .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 20, 2018 10:38 PM

R27 You make a good point. I hadn’t thought about that before but it makes sense. He got to LA in what? 2015 I think? That’s quite a while to be out there not doing much until Tribes of Palos Verdes. I’m sure he was auditioning for anything he could get. Scholarship money doesn’t last forever and LA is expensive. Most young actors take just about anything they can get.

by Anonymousreply 29December 21, 2018 2:09 AM

R28 He looks so much like JTT from side in the video. Crazy!

by Anonymousreply 30December 21, 2018 4:51 AM

R28 the cute factor (is it, though?) would wear thin fast. Cody must have a lot of patience because I would not be able to handle the neediness and immaturity. They're on different levels and life stages ,, maybe in a few years when Eric 's matured more.

by Anonymousreply 31December 21, 2018 7:26 AM

I've listened to this on my plane. Had a 10 hour flight. I have no fucking idea how a 30 year old man stands or is in a relationship with this type of specimen. R28

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 21, 2018 9:34 AM

Matt Bomer was on Will and Grace last week playing a newscaster. Will wanted to go up to him and talk to about some big news story and Jack stopped him, saying that "high end homos" want intellectual applesauce, not men as smart or sophisticated as they are. That might explain their relationship. I think Fern likes being the smarter, more sophisticated one. I listened to that interview and read other interviews he's done. While he is very intelligent, he seems to over think and analyze everything, which is fucking exhausting for everyone involved. Even his interviews about Langdon went deep into the psyche of this fictional character. I think his boyfriend evens him out, maybe gets him to be less in his head.

by Anonymousreply 33December 21, 2018 5:12 PM

Cody himself is not always serious and mature

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 21, 2018 7:39 PM

R33, I like how he thinks things through. The attached gif set addresses Michael's hand movements. It was such a great part of the character.

R32, he's adorable and so well spoken in that interview. A little earnest, yes, but he hadn't been in LA for very long. And yes, it makes the connection with Smith more confusing. I don't know about the 'high end homo' thing. I have seen plenty of what I considered to be oddly matched couples in the past. You just don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35December 22, 2018 2:53 AM

When you don't get more than 100 comments on a photo... You post your famous bf. Also the embarrassment in the comments...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 22, 2018 5:59 AM

R32 I listened on my commute, that interview was interesting with the insights of how he takes his work seriously, especially all the extra work of learning and craft and preparation that many probably aren't dedicated enough toward. commendable regarding work ethic and perseverance. he should do more of these on YouTube or start his own podcast talking about craft and techniques and interests. many actors are starting those now. Would give him the control of exposure and feeding his fans between projects

R36 very flattering photo I will say. Looks like that was the first time his bf posted him on his main IG which was odd but I can see the stans are elated, so work done... Hah

Also he seems to have so many facets. I guess it makes a little sense in why he's with someone less serious to keep his lighthearted side alive or something along those lines. Also the bf seems to be a relatively safe option for a starter partner.

by Anonymousreply 37December 22, 2018 8:05 AM

Looks like they're back in LA. I couldn't even tell who that was in that photo. Is he trying to turn into Timothée Chalamet?

by Anonymousreply 38December 22, 2018 3:36 PM

R36

Random Commenter: Is he gay? Stan: Oh my god, yes he is. Why does that matter? you should just love him as an actor. I mean, I do. It's not that I want to have sex with him. I want to have sex with Michael, not Cody. I respect and value Cody as an actor and he inspires me. Why does it matter if he's gay?

Random Commenter: He's gay? I haz a sad Stan: Oh my god do you have any idea how offensive that is? It's not like he's going to have sex with you anyway, so what does it matter? Like, no, really, why is it sad that he's gay? Are you say being gay is bad? It's so homophobic. Same Stan: I stan gay icons. Aren't they cute together? Look at them. They're so good looking, Swoon. They're so in love. Adopt me, daddies?

I fucking can't stand all the comment policing and virtue-signaling. They are up in arms that Cody was body-shamed (he wasn't) but they cream themselves over Eric's ass and call him a Thiic Boi.

by Anonymousreply 39December 22, 2018 5:16 PM

He must get off on all the THANK YOU ERIC!!!!!! EVERYBODY SAY THANK YOU ERIC!!! comments on those pics. It's so ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 40December 22, 2018 5:59 PM

BTW for the poster who kept lecturing us on WeHo lifestyle: Mr Perth said in that interview people warned him about the dangerous areas in LA. Surprisingly, he mentions WeHo so the boy knew his way around from the beginning. Fern was never alone and never homeless. Smith was not his savior in any way. The interview is from 2013.

by Anonymousreply 41December 22, 2018 7:26 PM

Wasn't it discussed here that if he lets his friends post personal pics of him he should just post them himself? His story today is the picture his BF posted. I think he's using the story feature for personal shots so they get deleted and so nobody can comment.

by Anonymousreply 42December 23, 2018 12:13 AM

Makes most sense that he would post them himself if they're good shots and not something irrelevant. But for whatever reason he deems them unsuitable for permanent placing. The comments are all over the place anyway, so the disappearing Stories will not deter comments. They must've had a great holiday because they're following each other now on Insta. Lol Eric must be over the moon

by Anonymousreply 43December 23, 2018 12:44 AM

Fern clearly reads Datalounge and continues to troll like a boss.

by Anonymousreply 44December 23, 2018 2:57 AM

R39 That was hilarious and actually an accurate representation of his teen and young women fans. I looked at his Instagram and I don’t know whether to laugh or be scared for the future. Of course they’re young and don’t have boundaries but some of what I saw goes way beyond that. They all seem so hypersexual and obsessed with him. I saw a 14 year old girl saying completely obscene things to him. Fourteen years old. I’m not around young people that much anymore so maybe this is just how they all act now. If I were him I don’t know if I’d be flattered or freaked out.

by Anonymousreply 45December 23, 2018 4:46 AM

R45 I guess it's safe to say he enjoys it very much at this point. The difference between now and a year ago it's colossal. Last year he unfollowed his bf and used to delete comments for privacy, yesterday he followed and promoted the twink's "professional" account to his 600k followers. On that account Smith wasn't interested in posting personal pics like on randomlynew. Especially Fern pics.

by Anonymousreply 46December 23, 2018 5:25 AM

As someone posted in the previous thread, he does like the attention. He just wants to be in control of it.

by Anonymousreply 47December 23, 2018 8:13 PM

This thread has nearly cured me of the stupid crush I've been having on this guys. Thank you, DL.

by Anonymousreply 48December 23, 2018 8:24 PM

R48, I've been in Hollywood for over 15 years. The first thing I learned is that you don't want to meet your idols.

by Anonymousreply 49December 23, 2018 10:48 PM

Ever since he wrote that personal post in IG, his stand have created this narrative that Cody is this super sensitive shy nerdy insecure guy with body image issues and anxiety aka pretty much every teenager/young adult. Someone photoshopped abs on some picture of him and they lost their motherflipping mind. It became Operation Save Our Soft Boi. THey're all writing outraged captions about poor Cody and his body image issues and his awkwardness and how he HAAAAAATES attention, so don't you dare body dhame him or I'll come at you with another edit of Langdon that's too fucking loud.

I think someone else mentioned the hypersexualized comments from young kids. It's fucking gross.I would die if he ever posted a caption addressing the creepiness of underage people talking about performing sexual acts on him.

by Anonymousreply 50December 23, 2018 11:22 PM

Being that his boyfriend is sharing in his fandom, they certainly are sexualizing him now too. i didn't notice the body shaming so i don't get that part. seems to be all in their heads. -- R50 are you saying you suppose he is none of those things the stans have imagined, or just that they're projecting/have embellished to extremes?

by Anonymousreply 51December 23, 2018 11:50 PM

If you buy relatives or whomever the makeup, some of the name brands like Maybelline and L'Oreal etc are YEARS past the expiration dates. I smelled one as the package had torn loose and it smelled super strong of chemicals that had gone bad. No dates stamped so I asked the manufacturer and one was 3 years beyond exp, another 7 years. It's really a hit or miss with the name brands in any category of their items. Some are very old, some are perfectly fine and they've just changed packaging or gone out of season.

by Anonymousreply 52December 24, 2018 12:07 AM

huh ..?? wrong detour dude

by Anonymousreply 53December 24, 2018 12:17 AM

R51

I think he's more vain than insecure. that's why his story the other night was so amazing. Allusions to his vanity has been discussed in these threads.

by Anonymousreply 54December 24, 2018 12:27 AM

R54 which story -- the mirror selfie? i thought that one was a bit ironic but also had an artsy composition with the glass appearing to slice his head

by Anonymousreply 55December 24, 2018 12:36 AM

R1

GayFace for days too.

by Anonymousreply 56December 24, 2018 12:45 AM

[quote]Looks like they're back in LA.

What would we do without the earth-shattering news or his daily whereabouts.

LOL!

by Anonymousreply 57December 24, 2018 1:06 AM

He's vain and pretentious, but he's so so pretty.

by Anonymousreply 58December 24, 2018 1:56 AM

R49... Ikr? Every damn time. You meet them and puff. Magic disappears. You don't even have to be in Hollywood..

by Anonymousreply 59December 24, 2018 4:24 AM

He has Asian Eyes so it's bizarre to see the blue coloring and blond hair.

by Anonymousreply 60December 24, 2018 5:06 AM

R60 I don't think Cody has Asian roots. More like a family characteristic. I've never seen his father. Maybe he has those eyes. In older pictures, as a child and teenager he holds typical Australian features.

by Anonymousreply 61December 24, 2018 11:32 AM

I first saw photos of Cody on a page with actors listed as presumed to be of Asian descent. Those pix were ones from a photoshoot where he was wearing zippered jacked and had straight dark hair. From those I didn't know who he was and really thought he was mixed. Then fast forward and saw him on TV with blond hair and had no clue it was the same person for a while. He has a changeable look which is good. Is able to exude with his eyes truly expressive either soulful or malevolent. Many actors just seem dead in the eyes and need to work on their techniques.

by Anonymousreply 62December 24, 2018 7:23 PM

I fucking died. This was better than the whole last season lmaooo What a bold, unexpected move. Creepy and alluring. Oh and Merry Christmas everyone!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63December 24, 2018 7:27 PM

I can't believe he did that. I'm stuck somewhere between watching impending crash and LMAO, an uneasy amusement. Merry Xmas R63

by Anonymousreply 64December 24, 2018 7:38 PM

Somebody should send this to Mr Perth (preferably a fangirl who reads here) with this caption: "Look daddy, this trash you want out of Hollywood has better acting skills than you probably ever will."

by Anonymousreply 65December 24, 2018 7:47 PM

You can't blame him for slagging on Spacey. HOC wasn't his finest work and he knows it, and a lot if it had to do with Spacey's pedo behavior. I think the only reason they resumed filming was because so many people were counting on the paycheck. Cody's bitterness is justified but he really needs to remember he's still making his bones in the industry. Being that opinionated when he hasn't proven himself isn't a good look. There's nothing brave about taking a swing at low hanging fruit.

by Anonymousreply 66December 25, 2018 2:26 AM

The recent news about Captain Creepster's assault of another guy made me wonder about Fern and others on set, that is if they were targeted by Spacey as well. When Fern referred to him as trash, that already gave the impression that he despises him for reasons. Either due to the disruption at work and ruining his role. Or perhaps he knows or witnessed something first or secondhand or simply intuited negative vibes. I don't know how much they filmed together, but I would imagine in due time Spacey would've made his predatory moves if he hadn't already.

That Spacey video was riveting but disturbing. Sociopathic and no remorse.

by Anonymousreply 67December 25, 2018 2:49 AM

I don't know why people keep trying to start the rumor that Spacey hit on Cody. I'm pretty sure they hadn't started filming when the accusations first came out. Cody has never mentioned being on set with Spacey.

by Anonymousreply 68December 25, 2018 2:55 AM

R68 He mentioned in an interview that his filming - or at least the season had already begun filming when the shake up happened, then they had to return to filming. So I think the two either filmed together (deleted scenes) in the beginning or at the very least were on set at the same time. I could be wrong but I think it's plausible there was some contact early on. If so I don't know why it would be beyond the realm of possibility that Spacey made advances; if he didn't it was only lucky timing for Fern that Spacey was ousted when he was.

by Anonymousreply 69December 25, 2018 3:14 AM

Did I miss?? didn 't hear anything happened there. Codys ire might be he doesn't like abusive POS just a thought

by Anonymousreply 70December 25, 2018 4:05 AM

R69 Still... Why are you so sure Spacey hit on him? I've said it before... And why are you convinced your "soft, innocent" boy Fern would've been traumatized and fallen for it? He was already dating the twink, already got the AHS job and if he was supposed to play his son... It means he was supposed to stay as a regular on the show. Probably to be his successor. I don't see Spacey trying smth with someone he'd have around for a long time as a partner. It's dangerous for the work. Wait till this shit goes up on sites with a "K Spacey allegedly abused C Fern on set of HOC6" title. Just because posters with time on their hands make up bs for gossip. Variety can't wait till someone feeds the press with more rumors against him. Cody is not a stupid lil child, he cares a lot about himself and his job. He got butthurt his role got cut. That's it. He went from playing Underwood's son with who knows how many scenes in a episode, replacing Wright at Spacey's side to getting the role of an adopted prick in a rich family with 5 minutes max on screen the entire season. That's more than enough for him to be pissed and call Spacey trash imho. I agree with R66. Fern should keep certain opinions to himself. He behaves like he was on the show since season 1. Wright has all the reasons to throw shit at Spacey if she wants to, definitely not people like Fern who just popped up in Hollywood. And if it wasn't for the Antichrist no one would give a f about him in the first place. Fact.

by Anonymousreply 71December 25, 2018 9:08 AM

Spacey focused his attention on the crew and random day players: i.e. dispensable people they could pay off and let go from a project'. Once more, his stans are fabricating a narrative that positions Cody as a victim so they can justify being keyboard warriors. Besides, Cody knows that young underage teenagers are writing sexually charged comments on his Instagram and he doesn't seem the least bit bothered by that. He's one of those allies who supports women he's got a personal investment in and no one else.

by Anonymousreply 72December 25, 2018 11:51 AM

OP - fat friendless frau.

by Anonymousreply 73December 25, 2018 1:49 PM

I don't think that Spacey did anything to him. Fern has spoken up on behalf of the #metoo movement, saying "it's time for men to shut up and listen." So it's not surprising that he would diss on Spacey.

by Anonymousreply 74December 25, 2018 2:35 PM

Fern can go fuck himself. he wants to say cutesy stuff like his ovaries are exploding so he can look all progressive, but he stays quiet when he's the one being objectified and he encourages people to be sexually inappropriate. Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 75December 25, 2018 2:43 PM

r71 i was one of the posters speculating, never said it was a fact or any of those things that Fern was a 'soft' or 'innocent boy' or stupid. I didn't see anyone else say that either. I highly doubt it will go beyond the gossip on DL, no one's spreading rumors about it or saying it's fact or going to tabloids wtf. It was just a discussion

by Anonymousreply 76December 25, 2018 4:30 PM

R71 You seem to be implying that being victimized would call CF's manhood or masculinity or intellect into question. Or that I implied such which I certainly would not. I know that even the most hardened, worldly, and intelligent people can be victimized. Anyone can be, and in this case there was a definite power disparity between the two. I appreciate CF's talent and held mild curiosity beyond, but I am not nor do I play with stans. I do not assume that he is fragile. I am under the impression that he is an intelligent, hard-working individual, with a good deal of inner strength to have fought to where he is. But what do I know. Anyway, I apologize if I offended with the conjecture that it was remotely possible something untoward would've eventually occurred, and will end here.

by Anonymousreply 77December 25, 2018 6:20 PM

R76 It was just a discussion... Yes, sweetheart that's how rumors start. Whatever... I'm over this going down everytime time Spacey is mentioned here. We talked about it even before the video was posted. We agreed no one knows what went down between them, if Cody actually met him etc... Yet it went back to "Cody said that, sounded too personal, Spacey may have hit on him blah blah blah". R77 Fern is no victim here. It has nothing to do with his manhood, intelligence, fragility. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 78December 26, 2018 2:35 PM

At 23:50 Darren talks about Cody's acting process. Criss likes to make jokes and break character as soon as the director says "cut" but Fern kept it serious, staying in his dark world. I wonder if he's really into method acting. Probably why he was dressing like Langdon during production.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79December 26, 2018 2:42 PM

Random pic uploaded for obligatory IG story to feed his content starved stans. I'll bet they were pestering him all day via DM to add something.

by Anonymousreply 80December 26, 2018 6:20 PM

always handsome lil lad, that was nice on his instastory for xmas greeting. I remember when he posted that Iinstag post about creeps leaking personal pix. I didn't see a thing awkward or unsightly in Them mind you.. he's too hard on himself. But i can understand him posting them on his own now cause then he gets to choose.

by Anonymousreply 81December 26, 2018 7:50 PM

His stans need to learn the definition of leaking. Sharing something never meant for public viewing is leaking. Reposting pics already made public is not leaking, That includes stuff he posted to his Facebook page, private or not. He was embarrassed by how he looked in the photos:

He's still figuring himself out. That's a big reason he's in a relationship with someone so young. He doesn't have to have his emotional shit together with a 23 year old.

by Anonymousreply 82December 26, 2018 8:17 PM

^^^ oh ok I see now. I'd heard people took them from his family and leaked them, not th at they were on his fb. all kinds of differing versions of stories around

by Anonymousreply 83December 26, 2018 9:03 PM

He just posted a pic of himself with his younger brother on his proper IG page, not stories. I think he's realized that he'll need to post more than just the occasional magazine pic on his IG, especially considering the type of fans he has.

by Anonymousreply 84December 27, 2018 12:23 AM

"um not to be weird but what if sucking dick made Cody’s top lip appear bigger"

The fuck is wrong with these people?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85December 27, 2018 2:09 AM

Somebody hit the nail on the head in a previous thread. His stans are all sexually inexperienced immature sheltered teens that have no idea how sex even works.

by Anonymousreply 86December 27, 2018 2:16 AM

I wish sucking a fat cock plumped up my mouth pillows! I have to put on a duck face to get a whiff of that dried tonsil stone salaiva that I crave so much.

by Anonymousreply 87December 27, 2018 2:33 AM

I can’t even imagine the insane clusterfuck of messages he gets on Instagram. I jus scanned the comments on the pic he put up today and saw some young girl having hysterics because she messaged him to tell him that someone impersonating him was talking to a friend of hers and she thought he needed to know about this dangerous situation!

He doesn’t strike me as particularly vain from what I’ve seen of him and I can’t imagine he likes all of this shit. I know he’s aware of at least some of it from the references in a couple of his recent posts but I bet he just ignores a lot of it. Maybe he posts some pics as stories because he doesn’t want the same idiocy on every post. But I’m just speculating so who the hell knows?

by Anonymousreply 88December 27, 2018 3:17 AM

Is the twink in Sydney? Doesn't look like it.

by Anonymousreply 89December 27, 2018 3:18 AM

Maybe he is. Cody has decided he won't have him on his IG anymore.

by Anonymousreply 90December 27, 2018 3:25 AM

Maybe the twink was the one taking the photo. I saw on an earlier thread that he was there last year so I bet he’s there this year too.

by Anonymousreply 91December 27, 2018 3:31 AM

R85 so I can just imagine their underlining advice there: suck a lot of dick and you too can achieve the perfect pout. Lmao

sorry kids, some are just born with it

by Anonymousreply 92December 27, 2018 4:04 AM

Don't know why some are surprised he loves the thirst from teens in his comment section. He does the same thing to poor S Paulson. 😂😂 Lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93December 27, 2018 8:04 AM

The difference being that he actually knows and has a relationship with SP.

The comments on his picture with his brother are fucking disgusting. Nice Bulge. Sit on my face. I just came. The worst are the people that follow him around and comment on other peoples posts. Billie Lourd wrote something really sad and touching about the anniversary of her Mom's death. Cody commented with a heart. underneath are his drooling stans with their Legends Supporting Legends crap. They have no sense of boundaries or what's appropriate because they're a bunch of anti-social shut ins.

by Anonymousreply 94December 27, 2018 1:02 PM

R93 oh dear he's going to get the shippers riled again if they find it. lmaooo

R89 I'm sure his bf is there in Sydney as he always seems to go along on vacays. Looks like they spent the christmas. I wonder if his family loves Eric too and gets on well. R90 I do not think he unfollowed Eric on insta, still there.

by Anonymousreply 95December 27, 2018 6:36 PM

R96 I don't think that poster meant Cody unfollowed him. He was talking about Fern, who deleted all the photos with him from his account meanwhile the twink started posting him on both his accounts. Last time Cody posted the lovey-dovey "only always you" photo in his stories. Interesting how this time he had no problem posting one with his lil bro. I thought he'd keep the personal pics for the stories. Obviously he's not comfortable with sharing this relationship or he hates people commenting on it. And there's no way Smith is not with him in Australia. He follows him around like a lost puppy. One thing we can all agree on is that the twink is clingy af. You think he'll say no to another free holiday? Also during Christmas time...

by Anonymousreply 96December 27, 2018 7:34 PM

Smith's family is in Texas. Unless he and Cody are planning to visit them for New Year's, he must be there visiting his parents.

by Anonymousreply 97December 27, 2018 8:14 PM

R96 you know I can t tell if Cody is the type that needs a clingy partner, some do. I know I couldn't deal but can see its pros i guess --ready availability and safety or comfort factor or smth. Otoh, that clinginess makes me think that bf will lose it if they ever breakup.

I'm prob in the minority but I don't think anyone's obligated to post partners or relationships on their s ocials. I can see why with the work, colleagues, and family. But except when married or similarly committed its risky. and even then. Good idea in my eyes that Cody posts more as I saw it an hour or so later the post with his brother and it had blown up. Btw I have hair envy. I do believe that's the best I've seen him sport. Yes even better than the antichrist wig!

by Anonymousreply 98December 27, 2018 8:43 PM

It's hilarious how the fraus who post incessantly about the horror of 'private pictures' are the ones scouring the web looking for them. Next level hypocrisy. I love it.

by Anonymousreply 99December 28, 2018 3:08 AM

It’s possible that Cody is the clingy one too. If he’s insecure or doesn’t have a good self image he could think that Eric is the best he can do. I’ve seen people who could do way better than their current partner remain with them for those reasons. I have no idea if Fern is like that but it’s definitely a possibility. They’ve been together for over two years so there has to be something keeping them in it. Whether that’s clinginess or insecurity or actual love or something else.

by Anonymousreply 100December 28, 2018 3:58 AM

R100 Fern is insecure af. He probably never looked in the mirror thinking "I'm so hot" before the AHS stans. Add to that things like: he was bullied back home, he's shy, not that successful with ex partners from what he wrote in the essay etc. He arrives in LA and someone like Smith, obsessed with his looks and body, pays attention to him. I still think the twink is just fame hungry and was attracted to the fact Cody was a coming up Aussie actor. Not that it's super hard to fall for him but he was definitely not used to the attention he got in LA and Smith was there to stroke his ego since the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 101December 28, 2018 7:33 AM

I suppose some really are oblivious to their looks while others are preening cocks (for example C and E respectively) but still.. the guy must've needed glasses.. Don't think it was just the antichrist but any role that really opened him up to public exposure like that would've garnered a following.

by Anonymousreply 102December 28, 2018 11:20 AM

Hilarious - we speculate that Smith isn't with Fern and he posts this. Looks like Sydney to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103December 28, 2018 1:10 PM

Why is that hilarious and I don’t think anyone really gives two shits either! Also, if Cody doesn’t see that he’s genuinely handsome when looking in the mirror, without a role or someone telling him that he is, he needs to correct his glasses!

by Anonymousreply 104December 28, 2018 4:14 PM

R103 Like I said.. He's with Fern. I'm 99% sure he took the photo with Cody and his brother. The drama queen would never spend the holidays without his famous boo boo. I used to think is delusional to assume celebs read here but Smith must be constantly online googling his name. There's no way he never came across the threads. He was probably reading DL before since he was stalking celebrities online like any fan. Plus he's gay and this is a famous, gay gossip site.

by Anonymousreply 105December 28, 2018 4:31 PM

I don't see anything wrong with someone traveling with their partner of almost 3 years to be with him and his family for the holiday. Not getting the shark about that.

I hope he gets rid of the flowy jacket, poofy hair look and sticks with the tousled waves/stubble look. He looks great in that pic with his brother. Now if only he would ditch those ankle socks and sneakers and wear sandals....

by Anonymousreply 106December 28, 2018 4:38 PM

R106 I listened to that interview from 2013 and he mentioned falling before the first live performance for "War Horse". He dislocated/fractured his ankle and said he still has problems with it. I have a feeling that's why he wears the orthopedic shoes. Anyways... I just realized this is not Cody... Wonder what he meant by Coco 2.0. He has provisions? 😂It's hilarious how some see this perfect love story when the twink was ranting many times about falling in love with other people. Like the time he tweeted he fell in love with his Uber driver but the driver wouldn't acknowledge him. Again, supposedly he was dating Fern at the time. Sure fangirls will come at me with "he was joking" bs but I never say shit like that when I already have a bf.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107December 28, 2018 5:30 PM

That is Cody. During the "House of Cards" era

by Anonymousreply 108December 28, 2018 5:34 PM

R108 I can't see it. Nor the eyes nor the lips etc. Besides, he said Coco 2.0

by Anonymousreply 109December 28, 2018 6:07 PM

Yes, as an answer to the question : "Is that Coco ?" that Nancy Grant asked. He's wearing the same coat he wore on another pic, the one that was taken at The Point.

by Anonymousreply 110December 28, 2018 6:18 PM

R110 I'm weirded out now lol. It's a creepy angle I guess. I just can't look at it and say it's Fern. I know it was a reply to Nancy but that 2.0 it was like saying "is my second Coco". But yeah, the coat is the same so it must be him.

by Anonymousreply 111December 28, 2018 7:40 PM

Yes that's true he looks like a totally different person on this pic. I didn't recognize him at first too. But Eric wouldn't dare to post a picture of another boyfriend on his IG ! He's tweeting whatever he wants about having crushes on Twitter cuz he knows Cody has no Twitter account so he won't get busted.

by Anonymousreply 112December 28, 2018 8:50 PM

I don't think it's a "perfect love story", but I'm sure the fans of the couple would have a fit at the suggestion (many of the stans are immature and don't understand actual love or many other things yet). That's a plausible scenario that Eric is disingenuous and fame hungry as partly the reason he wants to be with Fern. That said, it could be too that he's also quite young so maybe will "outgrow" the obsession with fame and all the shallow material things. Not a given, many people never grow out of it. But maybe. It's true Fern could pull much better on about every level, but he could also do worse in that at least Eric seems relatively harmless otherwise or at least that's what it seems from outsiders pov. Regardless, I would warrant Fern's intuitive enough to know either way.

The white shoes - I was about to say that possible explanation. I sustained an injury in the past and had to wear orthopedics on-off for years at the time. They blend into normal wear okay.

The interview posted upthread where Criss mentions Fern ... He seems respected by his colleagues. Some of the best actors go method and that produces some of the best and most sincere work. It's a commendable commitment. But must have been hell shooting on some of those days, staying in that tortured head space. Like in Versace when David was about to be killed, also Langdon's death on AHS especially since the character deserved an entirely different ending, or different death.

by Anonymousreply 113December 28, 2018 9:08 PM

Eric is fame hungry but he's also a narcissist. He wants fame for himself. The minute Cody started getting some recognition, Eric lost all opportunity to shine. I think he might actually plainly hate it. Some people can't stand the fame of their partners. They can't prevent themselves from being jealous - that's apparently what happened to Eminem's ex wife who made his life hell (so he says). Someone here suggested that Eric might read Cody's DL threads. Well, I hope he doesn't because he certainly wouldn't like to know what most posters think of him. People here are constantly bashing him while praising immoderately his boyfriend. That's not the kind of fate I would dream of. Cody is definitely not the best thing that ever happened to him. If he stays, that's because of love or money or solitude. But not fame.

by Anonymousreply 114December 28, 2018 9:41 PM

R114 I can agree about the potential jealousy (plus competitive tendencies) of partners that need fame for themselves. While some people don't want the spotlight at all, some are narcissistic and cannot be happy without it. Seems the longevity of couples that endure in HW and elsewhere occurs when one is in the spotlight and the other one genuinely does not have those ambitions and is fine to stay out of it. But if both need that, a couple can still shine, separately. If Eric wants that he just has to work extra hard for it like his BF has. Most people aren't just handed fame (unless born into or connected to a HW dynasty etc).

by Anonymousreply 115December 28, 2018 10:20 PM

lol they're not orthopedic they're from Acne Studios

by Anonymousreply 116December 28, 2018 11:45 PM

Lmao special shoes!

by Anonymousreply 117December 29, 2018 12:47 AM

R114 "Eric is fame hungry but he's also a narcissist. He wants fame for himself. The minute Cody started getting some recognition, Eric lost all opportunity to shine. I think he might actually plainly hate it." Exactly! Kudos at how hard he tries now to link himself to Fern. It's funny as hell he used to have more followers and be the queen of sm before AHS. He was dreaming at gaining 600k followers. He probably went hysterical when Cody deleted all the pics with him from his account lol. So much Fern needed to post a story with a cheesy caption. Plus he started following and promoting the twink's main account. Like he just needed to post Fern also on the main account used for professional photos. There's no one who can make me believe Smith is not using him for attention and followers. When you don't give a f and you really want to keep your relationship private.... You do it just like other couples do it. The need to show how great of a couple they are or that they're still a couple online comes from a very insecure place. Smith is clearly scared af he's gonna lose that dick. R116 Not specifically. But I read something about it on the site and the structure is similar. My ex used to wear them for the same reason. They're definitely more comfortable than other shoes.

by Anonymousreply 118December 29, 2018 6:55 AM

Confirmation they are together coming from the twink's first Insta story today. You can hear Fern's voice with a very weird effect.

by Anonymousreply 119December 29, 2018 9:55 AM

Oh, god, pathetic! "Here's a random video of a lampshade. My famous boyfriend just happens to be talking in the background."

by Anonymousreply 120December 29, 2018 10:15 AM

R120 Such a coincidence, right? 😂 BTW it's the second time I hear Cody babbling about something in the background. He must be such a talker in a group of friends. The twink was so into it he felt like filming a random lampshade (is it tho? Looks more like a photoshoot setting) and a bathroom. Lmaooo

by Anonymousreply 121December 29, 2018 10:56 AM

That's just getting petty. Why not post a story featuring himself as he loves to do instead these sneaky things. He has continually issue proof h e is with C when people already know. I noticed his insta too has been changing for a while like he takes selfies only far away or half a face pics. maybe implying he's being controlled or knows the criticisms he got for all the usual fare and is resentful about toning it down. Have to remember at that age some boys and girls are still playing these petty games and being petulant little f'ers. I don't know something's not right there

by Anonymousreply 122December 29, 2018 11:19 AM

I had my earphones on when I listened again to that clip and it sounds like Cody was talking to an audience through a microphone. That's why the creepy effect. Anyone else hearing it? No idea if there any events he could attend in Australia as an actor.

by Anonymousreply 123December 29, 2018 5:18 PM

I don't think Eric is intentionally posting a story that has Cody's voice in the background. If you look at the stories that follow it, they're all about random furniture and architecture. That's sort of his thing. I Also don't think he's giving a speech. the same hollow sound can be heard in the next story where he's flushing the toilet.

by Anonymousreply 124December 29, 2018 11:28 PM

Well the last pic cody had posted sure enough drove the stans over the edge 😂😂😂they spammed an masse something or other and caused Cody to be trending earlier in the day. Not sure of the full happening but I saw trending. I say if that's all it takes he made a good choice about posting more lmaooo

by Anonymousreply 125December 30, 2018 2:33 AM

Regardless of what we think of Eric Smith here, I just saw those photos after they were in an escape room in Costa Rica. Fern is touching him in both pics and it reads affectionate to me. And I think Smith is fine for now with the fame via his bf. Whether he’ll get sick of that or come to resent it, who knows?

And of the two, I do agree that Fern seems to be the most invested in the relationship. If he’s anxious at all about acquiring a degree of fame, he’ll most likely stick to the people who knew him before that and be wary of anyone approaching him now. Which may make him cling even more to the bf.

by Anonymousreply 126December 30, 2018 4:58 AM

Eric and Cody have been together for 3 years. Way before the fame. I do think those two are together that long because they love each other and like spending time together.

by Anonymousreply 127December 30, 2018 5:57 AM

Do we think that Fern will attend the Globes next weekend, just to be seen?

by Anonymousreply 128December 30, 2018 2:44 PM

R126 The fact they were together before Fern's breakthrough and the worshipping with edits from fangirls... definitely ties them closer. Just a look at comments when Smith posts a pic: "Cody is so lucky; get married; my parents;etc". I never saw a homophobic comment which is pretty rare when it comes to gay couples. I think it's because Murphy's audience is opened to it already. That surely helped. When everyone praises your relationship and bf, you must be crazy to give up on it or be sad. The twink is the happiest at the moment......

by Anonymousreply 129December 30, 2018 4:12 PM

If Smith were a woman, he'd be getting pregnant right about now, just to make sure.

by Anonymousreply 130December 30, 2018 4:22 PM

R130 True, that's their attempted go-to fixall. R129 tbh the fangirls or anyone else are only saying what they think Fern wants to hear, and also trying to flatter Eric to win points with Fern. They would accept anyone Fern's with and heap praises. Which is better than the unrelenting hate some actors/musicians get for the simple fact of being coupled with anyone at all.

by Anonymousreply 131December 30, 2018 8:11 PM

Ugh. Nobody fawns all over this guy because they think he's such a great actor. They all have crushes on him. Watching them swear they're just fans of his blink and you miss it resume is fucking cring-inducing. The ones that babble about how inspiring they find him because of how he overcame being bullied (like them) or being awkward (like them) give me second-hand embarrassment. They all want to fuck him. They all want his attention. They all want him to like their pictures. they'll say anything to make that happen.

His stans don't take Smith or their relationship seriously. That's why theyre so supportive. Even the 14 yr olds know it won't last. If they thought Fern was truly in love, there would be a lot more people here mocking Smith.

by Anonymousreply 132December 30, 2018 11:28 PM

They’ve been together for at least 3 years. That’s a long time to be with someone you’re not in love with.

by Anonymousreply 133December 30, 2018 11:45 PM

pretty common that people fall out of love all the time but have other needs and reasons to stay together. maybe they love but not 'In' love anymore. They look affectionate and comfortable but lack the spark of chemistry from what weve seen. maybe that's waned over time who even knows

by Anonymousreply 134December 31, 2018 12:09 AM

I find them affectionate. Cody always has a hand on Eric even when they’re not standing next to each other in the recent vacation photos.

by Anonymousreply 135December 31, 2018 12:25 AM

R132, I agree with a lot of what you said. Most of his fans right now are very young girls and as someone already said, they’re immature and gush over anything and everything to do with him. Not a shock in the least to see them fawning all over Eric Smith too. But I do think they take the relationship seriously (as seriously as a young teen can take anything) and the reason they’re not critical is because Fern isn’t with a woman. There’s no competition. No woman to stand between him and falling in love with a fan girl. Because if he were there’d be jealousy and catty comments everywhere.

I’m inclined to think they’re together because they love each other. Odd that Smith posted a pic of him on that other account he has, not the randomlynew one. He mostly uses the other account for pics of himself and rarely is another person in the photos. I wonder what prompted that.

by Anonymousreply 136December 31, 2018 3:50 AM

R136 I mentioned it 100 times already. Followers. People were following him on randomlynew because of Fern. It was plain obvious when Cody promoted the post with the account in his stories. He never did that before. Sure the twink went to him with "you have so many followers, you should follow and tag my other account etc". That's all he cares about.

by Anonymousreply 137December 31, 2018 6:04 AM

And Cody would have simply obeyed ?

by Anonymousreply 138December 31, 2018 6:50 AM

R138 lol. It's not like the twink asked him to kiss his boots

by Anonymousreply 139December 31, 2018 2:24 PM

Eric Smith have been an instahoe for a while with over 100k followers on his main account and over 40k in his other one even before we knew what a Cody Fern was. If he really only dated him for the fame, Eric should’ve found someone else.

by Anonymousreply 140December 31, 2018 4:05 PM

Eric was with Cody long before he was famous. Unless he was in it for the long game.

by Anonymousreply 141December 31, 2018 4:11 PM

R140 Actually he had like 20k before AHS and went from 30k to 50 k after Cody's cheesy insta story (talking about randomlynew). I know he had like 100k on the other account without Fern's influence. R141 Why are we repeating the same things tho? Yes, he had more followers than Fern. Now the games changed. He's an attention hoe, youtuber failure, insta wannabe influencer. It makes sense he'd wanna use Fern's followers for his own gain.

by Anonymousreply 142December 31, 2018 5:05 PM

I guess Eric can look that far ahead in the future 3 years ago if he knew Cody will make it big at the age of 30.

by Anonymousreply 143December 31, 2018 6:27 PM

R140 “...even before we knew what a Cody Fern was.” LMAO!

But seriously, I have no problem with them mutually promoting each others’ accounts or whatever. Eric Smith gets a lot of hate here and I don’t know the guy or anything about him except the gossip on here so I have no way to know if he deserves it or not. But if you look at the Instagrams of most people in his age range, they are all full of selfies. I don’t get it, but it is a generational thing apparently. He’s no more or less of a narcissist than the rest of them.

Cody Fern seems like a smart guy and unless he’s being totally duped by the bf, which is possible but not likely, I doubt he minds promoting Eric or Eric piggybacking onto Fern’s fan base. That could change down the road but I don’t think it’s an issue right now.

by Anonymousreply 144December 31, 2018 8:39 PM

R143 Weren't they already dating around the time Cody did Tribes? Also, Eric would've known he had some connections as he'd been awarded the HL scholarship. Those were clues all along that Cody had the potential to make it in the industry. R144 That would make sense in non-celeb situations, but the difference being that Cody has to be careful about his career each move he makes (even with having to post things like that only always you selfie - insiders are watching) and IF Eric can't understand or respect that, well that's saying something. Selfishness and promotion over his partner's interests and potential harm to career yet he himself doesn't have a career to lose anyway. So all the risk is on his partner.. I don't know, I usually give Eric excuses to some degree because of his youth, but he also has his partner's well-being to think about if he loves him and that's more important than some transient attention. Still we don't know what it's like behind closed doors, maybe and hopefully he's supportive.

by Anonymousreply 145December 31, 2018 9:00 PM

Supportive ? Do you know what it's like to be Eric right now ? It's having dozens of 14-year-old fangirls invading your IG and relentlessly referring to Cody in the comments like Eric doesn't even exist without him. It's having people constantly accusing you of dating Cody for his fame and money, and calling you a complete airhead who's not even half the man your boyfriend is. Eric did not just made it in the industry. He has no career, no projects coming for him. Day after day, he's getting closer to being dumped and promptly replaced. When it happens, he'll just return to being an Insta try hard no one cares about. If I were him, I'd be getting anxiety right now. Cody is not being manipulated. He probably just wants to reassure Eric. That's why he posted these IG stories.

by Anonymousreply 146December 31, 2018 9:45 PM

I get that on some level. If I were Eric, I would try to resolve and ditch the obsession with fame for many reasons. 1) it's not working out 2) is he even working towards it on his own? 3) is it even remotely plausible? 4) it's likely causing problems in the relationship. I would cultivate another ambition (or education) that isn't dependent on the whimsy or fickleness of fame or on a partner's own success, and just make IG an enjoyable hobby while pursuing something more realistic. He'd still get attention, but also the confidence of a solid backup regardless of whatever else happens. If he doesn't have to work and is supported by family like someone in another thread theorized, then good for him, just keep to the hobbies. If he can't live without his dreams of fame, then he needs to be realistic about working on the goals and what it will take--and what it might cost. I don't know why he gave up on YT; I only saw one clip but he had an attractive manner about him. It could've worked, but now YT isn't the engine it used to be so probably wrong avenue. It's all about priorities, who or what's more important.

by Anonymousreply 147December 31, 2018 11:48 PM

I honestly don't know how his friends stand the nauseating comments on any picture of Cody they post. That blonde chick he went to CR with posted a pic of him to her IG account . it has over 10O "SAY THANK YOU NANCY" type comments. that woman has to be pushing 40 and she has 12 yr Olds stalking her profile waiting for her to post a pic of Cody.

by Anonymousreply 148January 1, 2019 12:17 AM

that's an example of being supportive. I doubt she minds. She seems to care for and respect fern as a person and his work. he needs surrounded by more of these friends. they're on near equal footing as professionals and she probably takes it in stride. cross promoting among colleagues would be sensible. I would only think she or any of his professional friends would mind is only if they were jealous, as immature as those stans, or had selfish motives. If anything they prob get a smile or laugh out of it

by Anonymousreply 149January 1, 2019 12:34 AM

R148 Well she must be expecting it. She posted several pictures of him lately and already got a bunch of silly comments. Looks like she's doing it on purpose. What's weird is that she seems to be the one following Cody around. She was in Australia meeting his family last year too. She must be a really, really good friend.

by Anonymousreply 150January 1, 2019 12:39 AM

Eric Smith is Terry Miller, only more interesting and not pretending to be 20 years younger than he actually is.

by Anonymousreply 151January 1, 2019 12:51 AM

R150 It's weird how maternal women like Sarah Paulson and that Nancy woman act towards him. He and Nancy seem close in age but she coos and gushes over him like he's a child. So does Paulson. Kathy Bates too. Even Leslie Grossman talked to him like he was a little kid in that video of them on the bus. His relationship with his mother must be interesting.

It's all very Oedipus Rex.

by Anonymousreply 152January 2, 2019 1:01 AM

Unlike fans, they know him; he must have genuine qualities that bring that affection out in a lot of women. Maybe he's into it, or maybe he does have mommy issues (probably not the Oedipal sort). My guess is it's just platonic endearment. I noticed all those women were his age range or older (some much older--I'm surprised at LG's age, she seems younger). Older women are just typically more maternal in general.

by Anonymousreply 153January 2, 2019 7:50 AM

Older women are typically more maternal?? To quote Miranda Hobbs, "Where'd you hear that, Convenient Theories for You Monthly?"

They all flirt with him in a weird infantile way, like they're talking to a child.

by Anonymousreply 154January 2, 2019 3:34 PM

R154 I don’t see it as flirting. It looks to me like they genuinely like him and he likes them. I’ve got some older women friends at work and they see me as a nice young guy and it does tend to get kind of maternal, for lack of a better word. But none of them flirt with me in any sort of way and they don’t know I’m gay. They’re just kind and sort of protective. And I have a good relationship with my mom so I’m not particularly drawn to older women. It just worked out this way in this situation. Maybe it’s the same with Cody Fern and these older actresses. I’m inclined to agree with R153.

by Anonymousreply 155January 3, 2019 3:03 AM

So boy is going to the Gold meets Golden party on the 5th. There's a nice guest list. Hope we'll finally get a pic with Bomer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156January 3, 2019 4:24 PM

At the W Magazine Globes party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157January 5, 2019 7:26 PM

Catriona Balfe wondering where his shirt is. Cody should have used some body makeup on his chest. Tan line is way too visible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158January 5, 2019 7:28 PM

Some people can pull off that look. Cody isn't one of them.

by Anonymousreply 159January 5, 2019 8:07 PM

I don't always like his fashion choices, but I definitely admire his willingness to take risks. I think he looks great. That color is perfect for him BECAUSE he's so fair skinned.Digging whatever he has on his lips, too. He finally let a stylist dress him.

by Anonymousreply 160January 5, 2019 8:14 PM

Bold with how versatile he is with his looks and not afraid to try different styles and colors. The hair was working for him also. He looked more androgynous here (nice)

by Anonymousreply 161January 5, 2019 8:40 PM

yes, the androgynous look works for him. Is he being honored for Versace? This seems like the Party they throw for people that should have been nominated hut weren't.

by Anonymousreply 162January 5, 2019 8:44 PM

The hair is the best part of the look. He's gotten even thinner - that jawline is getting almost too sharp.

He's a beautiful guy, but something about this look is unfinished. Maybe an accessory like big rings or some kind of layered necklace would have finished it off. Another photo showed that he wore the hideous hoof boots with this suit. I don't think a stylist put this together - I think this is another Eric outfit.

by Anonymousreply 163January 5, 2019 8:46 PM

just saw the other pic. yeah, those pants needed to be hemmed. You're right. The BF dressed him. He still looks great; but I wish he'd wear something more fitted. If he goes tomorrow I hope he opts for something tailored.

He does look like he lost weight.

by Anonymousreply 164January 5, 2019 8:55 PM

I don't know his secret to losing weight so quickly aside from simply starving. He was just on vacations looking great and healthy and then now thinner within days. But yes he's a beautiful guy, so he works it either way. I too think Eric dressed him. He tagged a stylist on IG but that might be a hair/makeup stylist.

by Anonymousreply 165January 5, 2019 8:57 PM

That's not a stylist. It's the designer who made the suit - Sies Marjan. The label was started in 2016 in NYC. It might even be a woman's suit, which could explain the strange fit.

This look would have worked with a better fit and some kind of an accessory; maybe even a dramatic eye look to make it more rocker or edgy. He does that well. With that face, he can wear a paper bag and still look gorgeous from the neck up, but he's becoming a name now, so he needs to step it up a bit. I also appreciate that he's trying new things, and with such a modelesque body and great bone structure, he can really push these looks. This is too tentative and it's wearing him instead of the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 166January 5, 2019 9:10 PM

More is more on him; that's why he looked so hot as Michael Langdon.

by Anonymousreply 167January 5, 2019 9:22 PM

R165, liquid diets and starvation diets are pretty common for celebrities the week before an awards show. It temporarily increases definitition in the face and reduces bloat. VM models do it too the week of the runway show. It works.

by Anonymousreply 168January 5, 2019 9:28 PM

Looks gorgeous here. Posing with Shaun Ross from AHS Coven and Apocalypse.

He attended Gold Meets Golden this afternoon, which is a more casual event. Should see some pics from that party tonight or tomorrow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169January 5, 2019 9:38 PM

Suit is atrocious. Of course fangirls use the " oh how cute, he tries new things" excuse again to just lust over his chest. Chest that doesn't fit that well in the scenario because Fern doesn't have a Luke Goss body or if you go anorexic mode for it, you should at least use some makeup. I don't think he lost much weight. In some pics you can still notice his belly but the suit is oversized. On top of it.... He wears the hideous 2000$ boots. 🙄 He looks good but the look is trash. Definitely twink's idea. There's no way a stylist put that on him...

by Anonymousreply 170January 5, 2019 10:58 PM

I dig the combo of femme and masc. When he does this almost looks timeless, brings to mind historical eras. Could've benefited from maybe a chain and tailoring. Though it's a change,, I'm not hating the lilac or pink whichever

by Anonymousreply 171January 6, 2019 12:06 AM

With every outfit, his style improves. The oversized suit look is in thanks to GaGa wearing one to ASIB premiere.

He's wearing makeup, just not enough. The lighting makes him look washed out. Hair color is on point with the suit. It's an understated look and it works.

He doesn't have a belly.

by Anonymousreply 172January 6, 2019 1:14 AM

R172 "With every outfit, his style improves" my ass. You're just in love with him, hun. It actually went downhill since he gave up Langdon's outfits. First signal was at Murphy's ceremony but I digged that look. I'm not hating on the colors, his hair or his body. I'm criticizing everything mixed together. If you look at the original model for the suit, he was supposed to have some belt and the pants were supposed to have a front crease. The suit looked awesome on that model. It's like Fern took it out and put it on in 5 seconds forgetting the shirt and grabbing the hoofs on the way out. I don't like Gucci but J Leto can pull off some "femme looks". And I'm convinced the twink dressed him up because Smith kept mentioning on sm how gay men wear the same outfits on the red carpet and it's boring af. I'm like okay gurl, you don't wanna see him in an Armani suit like the others... but if you can't make him look better, then let him be or help him find a proper stylist. I could even start loving the hoofs if I ever see them with a good outfit. Accept others don't like it, love. I'm not the only one who thinks this. Different opinions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173January 6, 2019 8:27 AM

There's really no need to be an abrasive cunty know it all. Nobody gives a shit if you don't like it. You're a fucking nobody that sits on an internet forum every day waiting for someone to post something about this guy so you can show up and talk as though you a) matter b) actually know anything about him, his boyfriend, the entertainment industry, and fashion. Whether you like his style or not, he's at a Golden Globes party while you're sitting at home shit posting about someone you don't even know. Shut the fuck up already.We get it. You're some all knowing insider who met Cody that one time.

Fuck you for making me defend this guy and his narcissistic boyfriend. Double fuck you for your condescending "hun" and "fangurl" condescending bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 174January 6, 2019 1:46 PM

Can't we all just get along and hate on his shoes

by Anonymousreply 175January 6, 2019 2:11 PM

R174 I'm a nobody?😂😂😂 I'm sure everyone here knows you. My lordie. You don't know shit about me or my life and I don't give a fuck you don't give a fuck about my opinion. And you also describe yourself quite perfectly but I hit a nail when I said his outfit sucks. You sure you're not a fangirl? You're in a constant contradiction with yourself in the posts. First he is shit, can't act, you're glad he sucked in HOC, you think he has a stylist. Then you praise his character in AHS, defend him quite obsessively now and mention Smith styling him. Are you ok? Xanax could help, you know. Take some before going hysterical on anonymous strangers on a gay gossip site. I'd be careful not to mention you from now on. Wouldn't want to be responsible for someone's heart attack ✌🏻oh and I never met your Lord and Savior. Don't wish to either.

by Anonymousreply 176January 6, 2019 2:40 PM

Queens and fraus, it says POINTLESS BITCHERY right on the door. If you don't like it, leave. I'm not interested in reading about your little catfights. I want to know why there are zero pictures of Cody from Gold Meets Golden. Bomer and Porter from AHS were there, looking amazing. Patricia Clarkson from HOC was there. Fellow Aussie Nicole Kidman was the host. Did he skip it?

by Anonymousreply 177January 6, 2019 4:23 PM

Cody is handsome, but yes R175, he doesn’t need to wear those silly cringeworthy hoof shoes. His natural looks will catch enough attention. Also, the suit is worn by women like Lady Gaga and Kim K (shouldn’t be row models for anyone) with an underlying message.What is Cody trying to prove? HE IS NOT A WOMAN! Also, he looks good as a MAN! A MAN! Ain’t nothing like getting stranded up creek in weirdoville, where Eric is the Mayor, without a paddle and the damn canoe to get you the F outta there!

by Anonymousreply 178January 6, 2019 5:00 PM

He removed the avocado pic from his highlights. Guess he's tired of all the 'avocody' stans.

by Anonymousreply 179January 6, 2019 8:44 PM

He just walked the GG red carpet. Weird flex but I'm feeling it. The fuck you vibe is working on him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180January 6, 2019 10:41 PM

Dear god, he owns the hoof boots in black too?! At least they work with this look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181January 6, 2019 10:44 PM

Fucking. Hi is looks so hot with this outfit!

by Anonymousreply 182January 6, 2019 10:51 PM

Well, if people didn't know he was gay before they will now.

by Anonymousreply 183January 6, 2019 10:53 PM

R183 hope so

by Anonymousreply 184January 6, 2019 10:55 PM

look at those cheekbones. Finally, he got it all right.

by Anonymousreply 185January 6, 2019 11:03 PM

He looks ridiculous... but of course because it's a man wearing women's clothing in 2019 i'm supposed to say it's fierce and z-snap purely because of the 'statement' its supposedly making. Also those shoes are hideous.

by Anonymousreply 186January 6, 2019 11:04 PM

Someone mentioned Leto yesterday. Many guys cannot wear these looks well but I think both Leto and Fern do. Fern more so, because he's taller, more of a model build, and "prettier" so he has that advantage. They both have great hair, they both can wear different styles and make it work (or not - sometimes it's a hit or miss). And they both look like they stepped out of a modern biblical inspired music video or Alessandro Michele's dreams. I mean, honestly Fern looks like an androgynous archangel there and Leto's supposed to be some "white jesus" looking guy. Which I think Fern should somehow slide into Alessandro's orbit; he has a type for his muses. ;)

With the pink suit, my only critique would be to have purchased or borrowed different shoes, and added a belt or pendant or scarf. But that might've made it overdone. Looks simplistic and fresh as is. I would be wary of the BF's advice as I really don't know, but it's possible there might be less than genuine motives at some point and sabotage or he wants him to convey something. If one wade's through the mediocre and fan bs on pinterest to the creative professionals' look boards on pinterest; so much great and tasteful inspo there. I do think it's a good idea that he tries new styles and doesn't stick to any one look as this gives people that's curious an idea of his versatility and adaptability for potential roles. Like a demo reel, only of fashion and facades.

I wasn't familiar with the pink suit's designer so I glanced at their line. Fern wore the suit better than the model and though I had initially thought it needed tailoring, it was the same loose fit as on the model so I assume it was intentional. Aaaand while in midst of posting I just saw the other look moments ago. I actually thought he was female at first glance. Respect for the confidence. Stunning gender bending look Iike a young Tilda Swinton or Cate Blanchett in reverse. IMHO.

by Anonymousreply 187January 6, 2019 11:14 PM

I'd love to hear his thoughts behind his fashion choices, because this isn't just a fashion statement. Tilda Swinton did the gender bending thing and people oohed and ahhed over it. it's very different for a queer man. He's taking a huge risk with how he dresses. that said, GET A GOD DAMN STYLIST, FERN!

by Anonymousreply 188January 6, 2019 11:27 PM

The son of Satan gives no fucks. WERQ.

by Anonymousreply 189January 6, 2019 11:31 PM

Vogue is already calling him one of the night's best dressed.

by Anonymousreply 190January 6, 2019 11:50 PM

He is gorgeous but that outfit looks so awful

by Anonymousreply 191January 6, 2019 11:50 PM

R188 Yes, it was definitely risky. I too am curious about his thoughts regarding these choices. Does it mean something deeper as in a personal confirmation, is it for a potential future role, or is to stand out from the crowd... I think he achieved the latter. R190 Right, I just saw this among others, from Vogue:

"In a sea of classic men’s suits, some actors refreshingly strayed from the norm on the red carpet, American Horror Story star Cody Fern being one of them. Instead, he decided to give his daring look a fashion spin by wearing Maison Margiela’s iconic Tabi heel boots. Fern went with an all-black motif [...], wearing high-waisted trousers and tucking in a button-up shirt that had sheer paneling at the top. (A hint of skin on men? Surprisingly fresh.) On his feet, his chunky-heeled Tabi boots [...] gave the whole ensemble serious edge. Like Ezra Miller and Timothée Chalamet, is this up-and-comer a man to keep an eye on in 2019? He took a risk here, and it definitely paid off."

by Anonymousreply 192January 6, 2019 11:53 PM

They look good together

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193January 7, 2019 1:23 AM

He reminds me of John Maclean in that outfit and makeup. Looks even more feminine next to a zaddy like Richard Madden.

by Anonymousreply 194January 7, 2019 1:39 AM

Hmm... I think it's a win. Many mags, GQ, fashion editors, and various industry people talking about Cody Fern and his look. TeenVogue divisions featuring him on both their best dressed and best beauty looks list. -- Variety: "Cody Fern stole scenes in ACSVersace and AHSApocalypse and now he may just steal best dressed on the red carpet!"

ET Canada clip:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195January 7, 2019 2:14 AM

Someone on Instagram asked if he is transitioning. MARY!

by Anonymousreply 196January 7, 2019 2:15 AM

He'll transition after Ezra Miller.

by Anonymousreply 197January 7, 2019 2:16 AM

Yeaaah baby! That's how you do it. I take it back, he really lost weight. Looks like a freaking model. Hoofs are better on black probably because you can't notice they are not normal shoes right away lol. And... It's not a look created by the twink obviously. One of the boldest moves coming from him. It's like the dude got 30 personalities. He was hardcore bitching on the red carpet. Never got more gay vibes from a dude in my life. Only thing nauseating is watching, once again, 12 year olds lusting over him. He got lots of attention from people who never watched AHS. Gonna hit 1 mil soon on Instagram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198January 7, 2019 2:25 AM

The wink, though. I want to hear those stans whine about how soft and insecure Fern is how. he knows exactly what he's doing'

by Anonymousreply 199January 7, 2019 2:38 AM

I don't know why they whine about him being so fragile so insecure. Looks to me he's got strategy and I give him credit for that. HIs energy on that carpet, he owned it and the wink was the finisher. I don't doubt he's soft but something fierce too, what a paradox

by Anonymousreply 200January 7, 2019 2:52 AM

Versace just won Best Limited Series. Tonight is a total win for Fern. People are talking about him, mostly positively, and now this. Well done. He'll be busy this year.

by Anonymousreply 201January 7, 2019 2:56 AM

That's what makes him so interesting. He can go from traditionally masculine to ultra femme. Tue difference between Fern and Miller us that Fern can act.

by Anonymousreply 202January 7, 2019 2:56 AM

Fern can't act.

by Anonymousreply 203January 7, 2019 2:57 AM

He absolutely was styled professionally this time. It showed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204January 7, 2019 2:59 AM

So Eric didn't go to the GG with Cody?

by Anonymousreply 205January 7, 2019 3:01 AM

R202 exactly. R204 it worked. He needs to keep with the pros

by Anonymousreply 206January 7, 2019 3:03 AM

That boyfriend (Eric Smith) of his has got a cracking ass and bod though. Bet he's a nasty, sexy little adventurous fucker in bed.

I'd like to find out...

by Anonymousreply 207January 7, 2019 3:05 AM

Where are those pics from? R204

by Anonymousreply 208January 7, 2019 3:10 AM

R208 That's in @zaheersyn Insta story

by Anonymousreply 209January 7, 2019 3:13 AM

Maybe he borrowed Judith Light's stylist? The eyeshadow is matchy matchy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210January 7, 2019 3:36 AM

Darren Criss won the Globe, but Cody was placed right down in front. Like I said, tonight is a 100% win for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211January 7, 2019 3:44 AM

Hilarious that he's paying homage to Michael Langdon, even wearing one of his rings, while stumping for Versace. He knows what makes him look best. The darkly sexy vibe makes him more interesting, and I think it looks good on him because he's got a good streak of dark and twisted in his personality.

He did an interview (in another very Michael-inspired outfit) where he was asked if he'd ever play a Disney prince. He laughed and said (paraphrased), "Maybe a dark prince. I like dark roles." Video at 4:34.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212January 7, 2019 3:52 AM

Why is he holding Judith Light's hand in all the pictures and being so close to her?

by Anonymousreply 213January 7, 2019 4:04 AM

This made me laugh out loud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214January 7, 2019 5:22 AM

R214 Yeah that's a good one

by Anonymousreply 215January 7, 2019 5:25 AM

R212 Maybe he channels the ring as a sensory object, anchoring back into that mind space he used for the character. He was acting his way across the red carpet convincingly well. Objects sometimes help.

I think you're right about that - there's something in him that responds to the dark roles. They're more interesting anyway. The interviewer asked about him doing rom-coms. People still watch those? Minus a few, I couldn't tolerate the cheesiness. The only "Disney "I could see him in is a Star Wars.

by Anonymousreply 216January 7, 2019 7:13 AM

Is he transitioning

by Anonymousreply 217January 7, 2019 7:18 AM

Yes, R217. Just look at what he wore to the Globes. He is transitioning into Anne Bancroft.

by Anonymousreply 218January 7, 2019 7:20 AM

R218 He wishes he had her talent....or legs

by Anonymousreply 219January 7, 2019 7:31 AM

Ugh. He looked like a woman on stage. That outfit was cringe-worthy, it almost looked like a dress.

by Anonymousreply 220January 7, 2019 7:43 AM

that face had no rivals last night, no woman nor man

by Anonymousreply 221January 7, 2019 7:50 AM

Judy Greer showed up to the GGs in a straight-up man's tuxedo. Nobody's asking if she's transitioning. Everybody needs to calm the fuck down about *gasp*! creative people who play with gender roles and clothes.

Fern looked fantastic last night. He was confident and sexy. He's starting to solidify his red carpet style. I just hope he went to Astroburger after the parties ended. Boy is starting to look emaciated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222January 7, 2019 8:35 AM

He is an oddball, his look at the GG

by Anonymousreply 223January 7, 2019 8:37 AM

Jesus his waist has gotten tiny. Did he catch a parasite in Costa Rica?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224January 7, 2019 8:49 AM

So what? Doesn't mean I have to like it.

by Anonymousreply 225January 7, 2019 8:50 AM

I liked his shirt but his pants are too high-waisted, like grandpa's

by Anonymousreply 226January 7, 2019 9:29 AM

R222 Fuck off cunt frau, don't tell gay men what to think or say, especially here. Now fuck off and continue destroying your children

by Anonymousreply 227January 7, 2019 10:09 AM

Fern looked like a woman at the Globes, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 228January 7, 2019 10:31 AM

He's in the front row of the photo because winners always go in the middle. This was a definite win for him, whether you liked the outfit or not. He's going to get a ton of press and be included in all the worst/best dress lists and all the bitchy queens will be making transitioning jokes like it's 1995. No surprise he's holding Light's hand. Hell, I'd be sitting in her lap. She's a huge gay ally going way back.

I'm happy for him. it's about time he got some recognition. He needs to be recognized outside of the Murphy Universe.

by Anonymousreply 229January 7, 2019 11:02 AM

I'm not crazy about the blouse, but he looked good in general and got attention. Good for him. As long he doesn't go on the "gender noconforming" attention seeking bullshit, I'm a fan.

by Anonymousreply 230January 7, 2019 11:26 AM

He is still insecure as fuck. He looked confident on the red carpet but on video he looks embarrassed and overly shy. Like in this video... He comes right up in front of the mic, carrying Judith (like he did all evening, seriously what's up with him and older women? Boy has some serious mommy issues) knowing that no one would probably ask him a question. Why stay right in front of the camera with the old lady if it makes you anxious and you know the focus in the series is not on you? He could've stopped on one side and let the others pass Cruz, Darren etc. Did his team finally pay for some public attention? His look is praised on most websites. There's also another backstage interview where he's playing with his hair, breathes heavily and awkwardly eye begs Criss not to pass him the microphone. It's like he's desperate for attention yet when he finally gets it runs away like a lost puppy. I was convinced the look was his idea but after watching some videos... Maybe that's still the twink's influence, who doesn't want him dressed in a boring suit. So cringey

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231January 7, 2019 3:43 PM

Lizabeth Scott wore Cody's blouse in THE RACKET (1951), and wore it better.

by Anonymousreply 232January 7, 2019 3:54 PM

I really tried but I couldn't find any insecurity in that video, he wasn't being attention hog and taking speaking opportunity from those more fitting to speak as the creator and winner. He seemed comfortable with everyone and courteous with Judith and her gown. She was the one clinging on him all the time and got handsy, but maybe that's just her way. The older women connection,, i think they take to him and also are safer company without the pressure of worrying about them hitting on him especially an LGBT ally like judith. Yep, i haven't noticed him on anything but a ton of best lists officially so far raving about his daring choice. But cant please everyone there will be bound to be one i would bet

by Anonymousreply 233January 7, 2019 4:15 PM

He stood where he stood because they were in a line and filtered in one by one. That just happened to be where he ended up. If anything, he seemed a bit somber, likely due to the tone of the story. That vibe of that room itself was very serious. As far as the preening, he did very little, certainly not enough to pull your eye away from whoever was speaking. He's holding Light's hand to help her hurry across stage without tripping on her heels. Something really great is how unrecognizeable he is to how he looked playing David Madson. If he has anything going for him - and he does - it's how chameleon-like he is.

His affection for older women is intriguing, especially given how young his boyfriend is. There's something to his affinity for women. What, exactly, I'm not sure. He definitely seems more comfortable and at ease around women. He certainly smiles more when he's with older women. I think he might be intimidated by women - and frankly men - his age. He takes to nurturing figures.

One thing I *did* notice in many of his photos is that he's gesturing quite a bit with the hand wearing the ring. Kathy Bates mentioned in an interview that she gave Cody several of her rings as a gift. (He gave her a book of poetry.) I don't know if that's one of them, but he seems to be showing it off, maybe in hopes to be asked about it in case it was a gift from a designer.

All in all, it was a great night for him. The snark being thrown in his direction about transitioning - all of which seems to be coming from gay men - is nothing but internalized misogyny. This is the core reason for why so many men here hate him: he looks feminine.

by Anonymousreply 234January 7, 2019 4:36 PM

The ring thing might be a nod to his AHS character? I think he wore the same ring, but I'm not entirely sure.

by Anonymousreply 235January 7, 2019 4:56 PM

Cody @ all his haters. I'd jump at the chance to find out what he's like in bed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236January 7, 2019 5:01 PM

Miss Fern thanked Eric in his latest Instagram post re: his styling. Could it be more obvious that they read DL?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237January 7, 2019 9:00 PM

R237 He thanked the others for the styling. But I bet it's the twink who pushes him to wear make-up. That's why the special thanks.

by Anonymousreply 238January 7, 2019 9:55 PM

That Zaheer guy he tagged in another pic did his make-up. I don't think Eric was so much involved that time. He probably just encouraged him to look femme. But Cody loves make-up. That's not new. He must have totally refrained from dressing the way he wanted all this time. One year ago, he was going to events looking like any other guy in a tuxedo. I don't know if he's finally connecting with his true self or just trying to get some attention, but in the latter case it's really working. He has like 30 000 followers more than yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 239January 7, 2019 10:36 PM

[quote]He looks like Andrew McCarthy of the Brat Pack.

He looks like Andrew McCarthy was replaced by a Fembot.

by Anonymousreply 240January 7, 2019 10:42 PM

He's more publicly affectionate with women than his own boyfriend. I would not be surprised if, in a year, hearing he's dating a woman.

by Anonymousreply 241January 7, 2019 10:56 PM

Not unusual for gay men to be friendly with women. We barely see him with Eric outside of Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 242January 7, 2019 10:59 PM

Argh. It doesn't help that I keep misreading his last name as "Fem."

His eyes are completely lifeless.

by Anonymousreply 243January 7, 2019 11:08 PM

R242 We literally never saw him with Eric outside of IG. I think he's comfortable around older, maternal women precisely because nothing sexual is involved. That's actually the gayest thing ever. And Judith Light seems to be quite clingy. She was seen close to some of her other co-stars. But I totally get why he would spend so much time with her at the GG. I don't doubt she's nicer than any of those other phonies who probably looked down on him and ignored him the entire ceremony. He's a newbie after all.

by Anonymousreply 244January 7, 2019 11:30 PM

IMO the special thanks to his BF was two-fold, so that he wouldn't feel completely left out and insecure. And secondly, so people that hadn't yet known of Fern and are just now checking him out, will know he is gay or bi as there have been a lot of LGBTQA+ supporters/new fans for him since yesterday and this goes along with that image as well. Smart, smart. I liked Fern's IG caption: "FYI. The Devil wears Margiela." hah

by Anonymousreply 245January 8, 2019 12:29 AM

Fern dating a woman? 😂😂😂😂 He's as gay as a goose. Love how fangirls still dream about it after all this evidence. And I never said Smith did his make-up, just that maybe he gave him the idea. The first time he appeared on the red carpet with makeup on it was by Smith's hands, wearing his shirt. Langdon's fucking red trademark belongs to the twink. Stans went nuts again when they saw him with it on Halloween. Again, I think he seeks validation. He gives them what they want like with the "choke me" caption. And if he truly enjoyes wearing make-up, acting, looking more femme... It's beyond me how someone can believe this dude is bisexual. Oh look he's about to use the "gender fluidity" bs. Mark my words.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246January 8, 2019 12:35 AM

The guy who dressed him brags about how he loves Cody's work then says Cody played "some crazy guy" in Versace. Way to go, dude.

by Anonymousreply 247January 8, 2019 1:27 AM

ACS boys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248January 8, 2019 1:27 AM

R246 If that was for me .... who said he's dated a woman? Anyone else's specific sexual orientation is a non-issue for me personally. I said gay and included bi as a second thought just in case, because I don't like mislabeling people that haven't made a statement either way.

by Anonymousreply 249January 8, 2019 1:34 AM

R246 was responding to R241

by Anonymousreply 250January 8, 2019 1:37 AM

There's no way Fern and Criss didn't hook-up off-screen. I could also see him with a woman. I'm sure everybody said Bowie was gay, too, but he ended up marrying Iman.

I think Fern likes to keep people guessing about his sexuality. Next red carpet he'll be stubbled and in a suit.

by Anonymousreply 251January 8, 2019 1:39 AM

Cody.. with a woman. Thanks for the laugh.

by Anonymousreply 252January 8, 2019 1:41 AM

He’s creepy looking to me. Don’t get the appeal at all.

by Anonymousreply 253January 8, 2019 1:43 AM

Cute moment...Cody with his hand on Darren's shoulder. When Darren tries to pass him the mic for a chance to talk, he mouths "no."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254January 8, 2019 1:43 AM

R251 I actually don't think they seem close on that photo. What the fuck with that hand on Darren's shoulder ? So unnatural. Bowie was basically straight by the way. Just like many other people who claimed to be bisexual at some point in their life but were never interested in a same-sex romantic relationship

by Anonymousreply 255January 8, 2019 1:45 AM

Only gays start crying when he gets called bi and he’s never came out and said anything for a fact. Don’t take that shit to heart, you’re not getting the dick so you’re not loosing out even if he did enjoy some Pu$$¥ occasionally. Most gays do, fact! And R251, Criss is not into men. He just made a statement in an interview talking about how he was through talking gay men’s roles and he claims he is straight.

by Anonymousreply 256January 8, 2019 1:48 AM

R254, watch again. Fern doesn't say "no", he says "ohh", as if he's about to say something. Then attention shifts to Edgar and he's the one who gets the mic. Cody doesn't have a problem being interviewed. He's not shy. Just check YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 257January 8, 2019 1:48 AM

Who designed Cody's blouse?

by Anonymousreply 258January 8, 2019 1:49 AM

The entire outfit was Margiela.

by Anonymousreply 259January 8, 2019 1:51 AM

R258 It's Maison Margiela. Here's where you can go If you want to buy Cody's shirt. It's $795

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260January 8, 2019 1:57 AM

r256 I don't care about his sexuality but gay men don't enjoy pussy occasionally.

by Anonymousreply 261January 8, 2019 1:59 AM

R256 Most gay guys enjoy pussy ? Really ? That's like the most inaccurate statement I've read here. The people who think that Cody is gay don't necessarily want him. It's just the most likely option. Most bisexuals don't end up in long-term relationships with same-sex partners. FACT ! They are sexually attracted to both sexes, but are heteromantic. It's not the case of all bisexuals, so indeed, we can't say for sure that Cody is gay. Still, he PROBABLY is. The fact that so much people want him to be bi just reveals how much women lust over him.

by Anonymousreply 262January 8, 2019 2:03 AM

I'm not sure how close Cody and Darren are, but Cody bragged (unprovoked) to fans after one of the panels that he got to make out with Darren Criss, naked in a shower. This was in one of the ACS threads during the show's run.

by Anonymousreply 263January 8, 2019 2:09 AM

He seems like a nice guy, grateful for all of the opportunities he's been given.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264January 8, 2019 2:38 AM

He looks like Joan Crawford.

by Anonymousreply 265January 8, 2019 2:55 AM

R264 his attitude is refreshing.

in the article with Formichetti bragging about styling CF mentioned C was a little bit gothic and gothic romanticism. I thought I recognized that in some of his other looks. he truly wears that inspo well. But it seemed clear that Formichetti only watched AHS not ACS. Crazy guy on ACS?

by Anonymousreply 266January 8, 2019 2:58 AM

R255 Somebody mentioned Judith L being clingy or holding onto him but Fern couldn't keep his hands to himself lmao. He was touching everybody's back and shoulders while on stage like he couldn't stand on his own feet. Still beyond me how some can't see how insecure and awkward he looks. R263 Yeah, bisexual men totally brag around about making out with men or fuck an ass and eat a dick for almost 3 years. I hardly see that happening ladies. Check the facts. Only time he mentioned girls was when he was talking about his childhood. Never once seen him flirt or have a certain chemistry with an interviewer for example. You could point me to TOPV but he's an actor and he looked pretty off with the actress off set. He was already dating the twink at the time. Any talk or photos of old girlfriends? Nope. Only the fanfiction.

by Anonymousreply 267January 8, 2019 4:53 AM

R253 Same, and I'm into twinks and I don't mind the androgynous ones either. Fern just comes across creepy to me. Must be the eyes. I don't even think his face is that pretty.

by Anonymousreply 268January 8, 2019 7:51 AM

To each their own.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269January 8, 2019 8:05 AM

A few things:

Fern didn't brag about making out with Criss. He was at a panel for Versace and a fan of Criss approached him wearing a t-shirt with Criss' picture on it and asked Fern for an autograph. The bit about making our with Criss was a reaction/response to something the Criss fan had said to him.

Nobody is seeing his awkwardness because to most it either didn't exist or wasn't noticeable. He's just standing there. He hugs Brad Simpson, the producer, because Simpson along with Murphy was the one to cast him. The whole cast & crew were ALL handsy with each other. Edgar Ramirez and Penelope Cruz were extremely touchy feely. Ramirez even commented on it, saying they were a family now because of the intensity of the story. As for Judith Light, she was seen arm in arm with Finn Wittrock, too. Frankly, she looked kind of tipsy.

However he identifies, every choice he makes regarding his presentation is intentional. He's trying to make people speculate, guess and talk. The stylist interviewed kind of confirmed that when he said Fern had very specific ideas about how he wanted to be styled. He's pushing boundaries on purpose. I Get the feeling the whole femme thing is only one side to him.

He's 30 and there's no trace of any of his past relationships. Smith appears to be his first adult- and probably first gay -relationship. Gay, bi, whatever...it's not as black and white as people want to make it out to be.

by Anonymousreply 270January 8, 2019 6:27 PM

I agree with the speculation above. All these mix of contrasts with him makes for an unusual and thereby interesting person. he makes for a great character study too and one that may never be concluded in many ways. Many people aren't black and white about many things but feel pressured to declare and conform whichever. He doesn't owe a declaration on his identity to anyone imo probably nobody does and is a choice or not to. Keeping the mystery entices the majority. I think he knows what he's doing and stans or anyone need not worry that. And if he makes a blunder it's not the end of the world. I was legit surprised at his latest outfits only in that theyre so risky, couldv e been complete fail sure he knew but also chance at success and it was a smashing success. Can't please everyone tho and would be foolish to try ,,everyone s got opinions and biases. Some of the other guys' tux and suits looked great like black velvet for Madden and criss and wittrock, but really it's been done much before and didn t push any envelopes.

I got the impression fern might been not so experienced before he met his bf and maybe not had But a few transient flings with guys or girls and that's it even that but who knows. He probably doesn't know the scope of experience and variety out there and is slowly figuring out who he is and wants.

Good he has more exposure lately because Murphy I don't trust him to do right by many of his actors minus some of his go-to faves. Hes fickle, treats some like gods and ignores all the rest. No I could not see any awkwardness. Tho at one point fern did seem exhausted, probably starving and hurting from wearing heels those hours. Everyone looked tired and clinging to each other in the winner cam clips. I never met judith L but she seems like affectionate supporting person.

by Anonymousreply 271January 8, 2019 7:57 PM

Honestly, who would not be exhausted after a day like this?

Cody must have been super nervous ahead of the event. It’s was his first GG event, give him a rest, nobody is perfect. He must have starved himself into Margiela Women clothes & smoked 100 cigarettes before stepping out. I wonder how he managed not to ruin his make up after such long day and night lol I assume people like N Formachetti are interested in Fern bc they see potential in him. Fern is different than every other male celebrity: ambitions and talented with work ethic and he’s determind to distinguished himself from his male colleagues. He will never pretend to have a fling with a girl only to be casted as leading man in a Marvel movie nor will he ever reveal anything about his personal life.

IMO he did not chanced drastically from cute Cody to the man in margiela. He only adapts to his new situation: teen girls and all the post AHS craze might made him more angry than happy. Imagine how annoying it must be for somebody who never wanted to play the boy next door to become a teen favorite. He snapped, hence the shift from classic tuxedo to tabi shoe. His outfits are only an expression of his unwillingness to be pushed in a category where he does not feel comfortable. As soon as he achieved his goals he will be wearing boring Thome Brown suits lol

by Anonymousreply 272January 8, 2019 9:05 PM

I'm fine with the elegant androgyny, which he wears well. As long as he doesn't start trying to one-up Ezra Miller, who looks crazy on red carpets.

by Anonymousreply 273January 8, 2019 9:10 PM

Well I get it, but re: the smoking - he needs to wean off and get some mild anti-anxiety meds or something else. Even social smoking once a wk harms over the long term. I've seen many people suffer (and die) way before they think they will. It's not just ultimately lung cancer, but starts with the reduced oxygen capacity, then asthma or COPD, then worse. Literally poisoning from the inside out. He's working this hard to be successful, why lose it all by suffering from severe health problems when there are meds or OTC things he can take. Look, I by no means am one that judges people thinking this or that is a disgusting habit or that it reflects anything negatively about a person and would probably smoke myself (as I am around a lot of smokers and it's prevalent) but if it weren't for the fact I've fought in life and for my career that I can't self-sabotage by something like that.

Classic tuxedos are beautiful but boring. He's already shown he can rock those. The makeup - maybe he took some for a quick retouch. I applaud anyone going against norms to be more themselves even at potential risk to themselves. He dared to be different and it paid off. I don't think he changed either, but is evolving more into his true self or more comfortable with expression. I don't doubt he'll change it up now and then, that adaptability does him favors. As his stylist and someone else noted about the last one, the romantic goth-type look, well, that is becoming on some people, Cody Fern being one of them. It was not overdone or cliche either. Oh Ezra Miller, a handsome guy, but I had to laugh at the michelin man look a while back. Now that was a sight to behold. But hey, he was confident about it too so okay. I was really feeling Lena Waithe's look at the GG, also liked Billy Porter's cape. But IMO Fern stood out the most. He just looks and has a different vibe about him than anyone else in the room.

by Anonymousreply 274January 9, 2019 3:29 AM

Baby fraus posting "evidence" that he's bi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275January 9, 2019 6:17 PM

That link doesn't work.

by Anonymousreply 276January 9, 2019 7:07 PM

My money is on him starring in the next season of Pose. That show needs the buzz he could generate.

by Anonymousreply 277January 9, 2019 7:19 PM

R277 Yes I think he's totally into Pose. He's following a lot of Pose actors on IG. And Murphy seems to trust him, so I guess Cody might have a role in season 2. What could he play though ? I didn't watch the show. Is this good ?

by Anonymousreply 278January 9, 2019 7:37 PM

Link works fine for me. It's video of Fern onstage at the GGs, putting his hand on a female producer's shoulder, running it all the way down her arm, then squeezing her hand.

by Anonymousreply 279January 9, 2019 7:55 PM

R277, Murphy is already writing a show specifically for Fern, Wittrock and Criss for Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 280January 9, 2019 8:00 PM

Gay or not, he needs to cut back on all the touchy feely stuff. It's creepy.

Murphy has never confirmed that he's creating a show for Fern, Criss, and Witrock. All he did was hint at putting something together. I get the feeling Criss is trying to get away from doing too many Murphy projects, especially since Criss said he'll no longer play gay characters.

by Anonymousreply 281January 10, 2019 12:51 AM

R275 lololol If I had a penny for every woman I touched like that. Didn't make me straight. Yeah, the touching is really fucking creepy. He was touching everyone like that on stage. Probably a need he has for affection but it comes off as invasive. There are people who don't enjoy strangers, colleagues touching them under any circumstance.

by Anonymousreply 282January 10, 2019 6:18 PM

This is pretty funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283January 10, 2019 9:58 PM

Lol that video. for sure he was. Or asexual. ONe thing's for sure he held appeal in different ways with varied characters. Cody has some of that going for him too.

I don't think C being supportive of and supported by people he knew to be creepy in the slightest. just my opinion!they all seemed comfortable with him and that says something.. I didn't see anything sexual there either. Not saying he couldn't be bi, but no evidence there. It was just a nice moments,,harmless. He seems to maintain physical contact for comfort, nothing wron g. but i do know some people opposite of that don't like to be touched at all and have their reasons and no hugging or anything unless very close

by Anonymousreply 284January 10, 2019 11:20 PM

Two fans saw him in the steet today and ask for a picture. Both said he was very sweet and kind. To this day, I’ve only seen positive comments on him when fans met him.

by Anonymousreply 285January 11, 2019 12:24 AM

It's insane how his stans know whenever someone posts a photo of him.

by Anonymousreply 286January 11, 2019 12:30 AM

It’s because the fans post on Instagram and he is tagged in it

by Anonymousreply 287January 11, 2019 12:49 AM

Am I crazy or is he making a choking gesture with his hand? That's some sagage level trolling of his stans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288January 11, 2019 12:57 AM

Choking gesture? He was holding the fan's phone/cam to take a selfie

by Anonymousreply 289January 11, 2019 2:43 AM

This one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290January 11, 2019 2:47 AM

Ah, yeah that one. Gotta keep his fans thirsting for him lol

by Anonymousreply 291January 11, 2019 3:25 AM

He looks like a Male blue eyed dua lipa.

by Anonymousreply 292January 11, 2019 3:31 AM

Outpost Langdon was asexual. He would use sex, sexuality to manipulate others and get what he wants but there's no way he would lust over someone. More like the other way around. I would've enjoyed seeing him play the boring, useless, nauseating couple. Trick Emily into fucking him just like the snake tricked Eve into biting the apple. And destroy their relationship. Wonder if they shot smth like that indeed but ended up being cut. Cause we never see Langdon interviewing Emily and even tho it looked like he would choose them in the beginning, he decided to kill them all. I would like to think it happened because Emily didn't pass his test.

by Anonymousreply 293January 11, 2019 3:46 PM

I was plodding my way through the already underwhelming first episode of the final season of ‘House of Cards’... The moment this guy appeared, I knew it was time to put the show to rest.

by Anonymousreply 294January 11, 2019 3:50 PM

R281 Murphy is definitely putting them in some project he is doing. Criss seems like he would take whatever Murphy throws at him even if it isnt a gay character.

by Anonymousreply 295January 11, 2019 4:07 PM

"Does Langdon have a sexuality? I don't think so. He's certainly not geared toward one or the other. I think that he's a very sexual being in and of himself. But he doesn't have a preference. He brings out the desires in people's hearts, whether that's for power, whether that's for sex, whether that's to kill a family member. So he really leans into whatever the person is feeling in their heart and in their body and that's his sexuality. That's what turns Langdon on. I know that he doesn't have a preference. I've been playing him without a preference."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296January 11, 2019 5:49 PM

I imagine Fern will be at the Critics' Choice Awards on Sunday. Versace is nominated in 5 categories.

by Anonymousreply 297January 11, 2019 6:57 PM

IF he does go to the CCA, I would love to see him dress like he did for the Versace premiere just to go to the other extreme from last Sunday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298January 11, 2019 7:38 PM

Wow his face looks so much thinner compared to that pic. And he isnt even that big in that pic. I kind of think he looks better at the Versace premiere as opposed to the GGs.

by Anonymousreply 299January 11, 2019 7:41 PM

I don't know why he's gotten so thin, but he's been getting progressively thinner all year. That premiere pic is from March. When he did The Tribes of Palos Verses in 2007, he was quite muscular. The extreme thinness makes him look much more feminine. Maybe he feels like that's who he really is, or he's trying it for a while.

I hope he keeps it creative at the CCAs. It's not the Oscars but people still serve looks. I hope he has fun with it.

by Anonymousreply 300January 11, 2019 7:50 PM

Sorry, TOPV was 2017, not 2007.

by Anonymousreply 301January 11, 2019 7:52 PM

Nah... The twink won't let him wear again a boring ass tuxedo. Once they have seen fangirls enjoy the makeup and the androgynous style... Unless he fucks it up and the media slaughters him.

by Anonymousreply 302January 11, 2019 7:55 PM

I had assumed Langdon was asexual. I know many wanted him to have sex scenes, but it was more interesting that the character eclipsed the usual tropes of sexuality. The power play was sexually charged enough, though we could've had some more of those scenes. One thing that would've been interesting is if Langdon had on a genetic level, multiple cell lines so technically some female genetics as well. When the witches were making a big deal out of the Supreme must be female, that would've been quite the twist. I watched another series where one character was such via chimerism which can occur in various forms in real life. But being that he was the antichrist, I think Murphy/the writers could've pushed for even more unusual aspects to the character and the story.

Fern should borrow Alexander McQueen sometime. He'd kill it in one of their dark, androgynous looks of which there are many.

by Anonymousreply 303January 11, 2019 11:58 PM

If I never see Darrin Criss again, it will still be too soon.

by Anonymousreply 304January 12, 2019 3:35 AM

R304 random hater alert

by Anonymousreply 305January 12, 2019 4:10 AM

LOL to the stan on his latest post policing any comment from someone saying they wish they could date him.

THAT'S SO DISRESPECTFUL TO HIS BOYFRIEND OF THREE YEARS WHY DO YOU SAY STUFF LIKE THAT NOW EXCUSE ME WHILE I CREATE ANOTHER YOUTUBE VIDEO OF THE SAME 6 PICTURES OF THEM TOGETHER BECAUSE I RESPECT THEIR RELATIONSHIP. ADOPT ME DADDY. HE THANKED HIS BOYFRIEND IM CRYING. GOALS. ICON.

by Anonymousreply 306January 12, 2019 9:33 PM

I can't understand how anybody could find Fern 'gross' with those eyes, that hair, and that jaw. He may not be everyone's ideal, but he is quite literally Renaissance painting beautiful.

I also don't understand why these young stans are idolizing Smith now. Do they think that Fern will give them the time of day because they're nice to his boyfriend? Whether Fern is gay, pan, bi or asexual, they're never going to get near him. It's truly baffling.

Policing behavior like you see in the above post is something that young girls do to curry favor, and a lot of grown women haven't kicked the habit. It's toxic fraulinity.

by Anonymousreply 307January 12, 2019 9:43 PM

I'm doubtful few if any actually find him 'gross', just a knee jerk reaction to specific looks maybe from someone homophobic or misogynist or a troll. Likely immature too since there's so many other words or ways of expressing dislike for a look without trashing the entire person. Looking at him objectively, whether he's to someone's preference or not, objectively he's beautiful whether more masculine and larger or thinner and feminine or somewhere in the middle. Also yes, R307, that's exactly what the stans are doing re: his bf. To get Fern's attention, but also because he's apparently important to Fern (the thanks, the shoutouts, pics) so by extension they think they should be compelled to find him important as well. Some of it's just genuinely being nice and accepting, but it's a phenomenon unto itself how stans interact with people celebs date.

by Anonymousreply 308January 12, 2019 11:14 PM

The stuff his BF posts is so bizarre. He posts a lamp and they're all "this is the content we deserve" and "legend!"

by Anonymousreply 309January 13, 2019 2:05 AM

It’s so gross, kill it with fire

by Anonymousreply 310January 13, 2019 12:58 PM

If that's what defines gross sign me up to be that gross. lucky guy has got it all and he didn't even need plastic surgery to get it

by Anonymousreply 311January 13, 2019 3:38 PM

Ewwwww

by Anonymousreply 312January 13, 2019 4:16 PM

At the CCAs. He can't let go of those damn goat boots. Stubble and no makeup this time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313January 13, 2019 10:04 PM

Critic's CA outfit is fucking awful. He wears the same shitty white boots. Jesus... Bet it's twink's styling. If you can call that styling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314January 13, 2019 10:04 PM

Well when you show up at the Globes and people shriek "Is he trans???", you try to butch it up a bit.

by Anonymousreply 315January 13, 2019 10:06 PM

His face still looks beautiful. I like the stubble. The suit is better close up - more rock and roll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316January 13, 2019 10:07 PM

Hair and face on point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317January 13, 2019 10:23 PM

The facial hair makes him look closer to his age.

by Anonymousreply 318January 13, 2019 10:29 PM

A shame for the face and hair. Looks like dogs jumped his clothes before coming in... Lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319January 13, 2019 10:35 PM

He looks like a rock star. This would have been a perfect look at the Grammys.

by Anonymousreply 320January 13, 2019 10:41 PM

Yes! More masculine, he’s a handsome MAN!

by Anonymousreply 321January 14, 2019 12:13 AM

I like his look better this time but he needs to get rid of those shoes.

by Anonymousreply 322January 14, 2019 12:29 AM

Cozy with Judith Light again. I wonder how they got so close? They don't even share an episode in Versace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323January 14, 2019 1:00 AM

Judith is an activist and just loves gay people it seems

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324January 14, 2019 1:03 AM

He looks fucking hot. Enough with the twink shit. He's being dressed by a stylist now. It's a perfect mix of masculine and feminine. Stubble with an asymmetrical jumper. A little skin. He'll yeah.

by Anonymousreply 325January 14, 2019 1:05 AM

His forehead looks awfully tight. I really hope he's not doing Botox.

by Anonymousreply 326January 14, 2019 1:11 AM

He's being dressed by Lady Gaga's stylist, the same one who dressed him for the Globes. Interesting that he eschewed the eye makeup this time. Some guy liner would have worked with this look.

by Anonymousreply 327January 14, 2019 1:12 AM

Eric is a big fan of cosmetic work, often creating videos advertising this place. He appears on their Instagram page too. I wouldn't be surprised if Cody has gone there. His skin is much finer and smoother lately.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328January 14, 2019 1:14 AM

Dressed like a maiden aunt, yet again?

by Anonymousreply 329January 14, 2019 1:19 AM

I liked the outfit, black does not fail. The detailing and textures are fantastic, especially the sleeves. The hair and face = perfect, the rings, a hint of skin. Could've used a touch of guyliner, but I appreciate that just when people were confining and defining him with the last look (which was received largely very positively), he changes it up a bit more masculine but still true to that overall aesthetic. Just noticed his eyes are green. Very nice with his complexion and the reddish cast to his hair. --- He's on ENews best-dressed list again: "He made the carpet his own." --- JustJared: "Cody Fern continues to wow us with his unique style."

by Anonymousreply 330January 14, 2019 2:02 AM

The velvet part of the jumpsuit was removable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331January 14, 2019 2:36 AM

Cody wants to be a woman, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 332January 14, 2019 3:12 AM

Sorry, but Cody dressed ridiculously.

by Anonymousreply 333January 14, 2019 3:13 AM

Stop saying he needs guyliner! He doesn’t need a stitch of makeup, he’s naturally perfect. Fuck outta here with that noise!

by Anonymousreply 334January 14, 2019 3:51 AM

I wonder if this look was inspired by a story like his stylist Formichetti mentioned in the article last time. To me this isn't an antichrist or devil look, but pre-fall or freshly fallen Lucifer the Prettiest. Even the "tattered" design detailing reminds me of seared wing remnants or having been through hell but fashionably standing. But I do have an imagination, so I could be totally wrong. Might just be rockstar inspired or nothing in particular. Anyway, I personally liked it.

by Anonymousreply 335January 14, 2019 4:07 AM

r335 Thought he was channeling Aiok

by Anonymousreply 336January 14, 2019 4:12 AM

It’s funny how he credits Eric for his styling but yet doesn’t take him to these events. 😏

by Anonymousreply 337January 14, 2019 4:57 AM

Did he just post the pics, crediting the twink and now he deleted them? I wanted to look again at the caption and boom... Disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 338January 14, 2019 5:42 AM

Yep. Minutes after I put up post 337, it was gone.😏 There’s a screenshot of it on tumblr under Cody’s tag

by Anonymousreply 339January 14, 2019 6:03 AM

Lots of people don't bring their s/o to these events, R337. They're boring. It's possible that Eric was at one or more of the afterparties. Paparazzi are only interested in taking photos of the celebrities. How often do you see anyone's partner or spouse in these pics? Almost never.

by Anonymousreply 340January 14, 2019 6:15 AM

R340 Actually many SOs do go to these events and you do see them on the carpet.. Darren’s fiancée was there. I don’t know what events you think are boring but I have hella fun going to the red carpets and so forth.

by Anonymousreply 341January 14, 2019 6:20 AM

I thought his bf didn't style him last times.

he can do with o r without the makeup. I might even preferred this one over the GG. when all the pics are good how ever does one choose..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342January 14, 2019 6:20 AM

He's way hotter as a dude.

by Anonymousreply 343January 14, 2019 6:23 AM

Pretty weird that he deleted the pics. Were there any comments bashing him? Perhaps he can't take the criticism. Or Smith told him he should've chosen hq ones.

by Anonymousreply 344January 14, 2019 9:32 AM

I don’t find him sexy or attractive, sorry!

by Anonymousreply 345January 14, 2019 10:45 AM

I think it depends on your show/cast as to whether you bring anyone. With the exception of Ramirez (still in closet) everybody was solo except for Darren. Even Judith Light, who is married and brings her husband to everything, showed up alone. Keep in mind that everybody thinks Darren is gay and he wants to be cast in straight roles so it's to his benefit that he brings his fiancee and gets photographed with her.

I don't get the people who insist his BF has any influence over him. Maybe earlier in his career, but it's pretty clear that he's now starting to create his own "brand" so to speak. I've said before that I think he's vain AF, so I can see him deleting pics he didn't think looked perfect or that didn't properly showcase the clothes and shoes he likely got for free. I don't think he's credited BF for his styling. I think he included him in his credits because he's supportive in general.

People don't seem to get that - aesthetically - Cody was not inspired by Langdon. It was the other way around. Cody's the one who is fluid in his aesthetic (and probably his sexuality.) That's his brand. He's intentionally mixing masculine and feminine pieces and looks. He's in a relationship with a man but borderline gropes women. (He didn't touch anyone last night, thank god. He must read here. *Waves* Hey, gurl!) It's all very strategic; and it's working for him.

by Anonymousreply 346January 14, 2019 11:25 AM

probably all true except groping, really? I couldn't find the error. He s liable to develop a complex and start policing his every movement like he did anything wrong which he didn't there. imo Courtne y love gave her seal of approval on his stylist 's insta post. she thinks C.F. is cute. Think he'll 'grope' her too? Lol

by Anonymousreply 347January 14, 2019 1:47 PM

Such an attention hoe, man. He actually got on stage half naked. He didn't shave either 🙄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348January 14, 2019 2:18 PM

He wasnt half naked, Jesus Christ. One bare arm and a v-neck doesnt make you naked.

by Anonymousreply 349January 14, 2019 3:07 PM

Smith was not there last night, at the ceremony or the afterparties. He was posting really odd shots of himself in his Instagram story...what looked like some sort of flea market, and a selfie inside his apartment.

Like R346 said, everyone was solo at the awards except Darren, who's constantly dealing with gay rumors despite having been with his fiancee since his pre-fame days.

by Anonymousreply 350January 14, 2019 5:30 PM

R349 Considering how the others were dressed, Criss in Armani etc. It looked ridiculous to me. It's like showing up in a shirt... And his body is not worked out. Should've kept the jacket, or wtf that was, on. If this looks great to you... No comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351January 14, 2019 7:54 PM

Boy posted 2 pics and deleted them... Again. Lmao It was a great caption. Hearting the twink. Oh and here his mommy was struggling to take that shit off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352January 14, 2019 7:57 PM

I like long and lanky men. I thought he looked hot. It's true that he comes from chubby people (with the exception of his half brother) and was once chubby himself. He's clearly taking care of his body and he's gotten quite thin...hopefully he won't get too much thinner.

by Anonymousreply 353January 14, 2019 8:04 PM

R352, he posted more pics and deleted a second time? What were the pics and wth is going on that he keeps deleting them?

by Anonymousreply 354January 14, 2019 8:08 PM

Here it is. You can always count on the stangirls to preserve his every move.

Perhaps Nicola objects to sharing credit with Smith for the outfit? These tags on his red carpet posts make it seem like Fern is trying to get Smith into the stylist milieu so that he can land some bigger jobs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355January 14, 2019 8:16 PM

He should have deleted that. Christ. Give your people proper credit and stop giving credit to your BF who had nothing to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 356January 14, 2019 8:22 PM

In the second post he had “🙏 @sussy_styles + ❤️ @randomlynew”

by Anonymousreply 357January 14, 2019 8:58 PM

R356 well, it's deleted lol for the 2nd time

by Anonymousreply 358January 14, 2019 9:40 PM

Maybe he deleted because he's ambivalent about having to (feeling pressured?) to include his bf. I don't understand people who insist they must always be included in their partner's work life/events/colleagues or leech from their success. Places too much stress on the other person and their career and the relationship. It's either that or less likely he's having some issues with his stylist.

by Anonymousreply 359January 15, 2019 3:28 AM

Something's up...you would think that there would be photos on his insta from the CCAs, considering how well his look was received. Nothing. Oddly quiet.

by Anonymousreply 360January 15, 2019 5:04 AM

He's up to 700k followers on Instagram. His new styling has increased his followers by around 50,000 since before the Globes.

by Anonymousreply 361January 15, 2019 6:48 AM

He's starting to creep me out.

by Anonymousreply 362January 15, 2019 6:53 AM

Yo, not related to Fern but I know some lurk also on the L Pace thread. What the hell happened? Was it taken down? When I click on the link it says "not found". I thought it's my problem but it's been a few days now. I know they canceled many threads with his name before but this one had a different title. Anyone else having this issue?

by Anonymousreply 363January 15, 2019 9:57 AM

He deletes stuff all the time. He probably does it because it heightens anticipation and he likes messing with his stans.

by Anonymousreply 364January 15, 2019 10:30 AM

Stilll nothing re: his CCA outfit. Is this a fear that people didn't like the clothes? Is he just going to let the stylists take care of credits on their own pages? Did the latest surge in Instagram fans freak him out?

Meanwhile, Smith has posted a weird dancing video.

by Anonymousreply 365January 15, 2019 9:30 PM

weird dancing indeed.. think that BF playing some kind of games and something is up in their world. But cody's friend that Juliet woman did post photos of Eric on her insta recent. so who knows but nothing wrong with c's look that night so that can t be the reason for no posts

by Anonymousreply 366January 16, 2019 7:59 AM

It's not weird. Just an immature brat showing off. Again, no idea what Fern sees in him. Probably the abs and a big D

by Anonymousreply 367January 16, 2019 7:28 PM

What's with the seething hate towards Cody's boyfriend? You can tell this thread is full of fangirls because of how batshit crazy everyone is.

by Anonymousreply 368January 16, 2019 7:50 PM

Batshit crazy? Us? 😂😂😂😂 Good one buddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369January 16, 2019 11:07 PM

This poor girl looks like Eastern European hooker that Eric just did some really fucked up shit to for cheap. You could see when the camera caught a glimpse of her face that she just looked like she wanted to mouth the words HELP ME! That’s why I previously stated that gay men do occasionally sleep with women. I’ve been around gay men my whole life and I know what they do. For all the idiots on here saying that gay men do not occasionally sleep with women, you’re obviously young, inexperienced and probably not even a male for that fact! Eric is a bottom and you see there what that was all about. And don’t tell me that he had not just had sex with her, I don’t have time for your stupidity!

by Anonymousreply 370January 17, 2019 6:14 AM

She's Eric's friend. He met her in high school. You know nothing about all the topics that are discussed here. You're obviously not a gay man yourself and you think you know better than us what gay men do ? Sorry to break it to you one more time, but most gay men don't have sex with women. They don't want you. Get over it ! You're on a fucking gay board, miss. This place is not for you.

by Anonymousreply 371January 17, 2019 6:27 AM

Eric posted a pic of Cody on his Instagram story. I love the facial expression - "Really?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372January 17, 2019 6:29 AM

He actually looks his age there. I kinda like it

by Anonymousreply 373January 17, 2019 6:45 AM

I’m just simply replying to a video someone else had posted. Sounds like yourself! And yeah, I hope it isn’t storming there!

by Anonymousreply 374January 17, 2019 7:33 AM

Oh yeah, thanks for the reminder that I’m on a gay board. I had no clue! None fucks given here!

by Anonymousreply 375January 17, 2019 7:35 AM

Well apparently you need a reminder, otherwise you wouldn't be a straight woman on a gay site, right ? I don't care about your gender as long as you don't write stupid comments about things you don't know. You're another fangirl lusting over Fern ? Fine. You're obviously not the only one. But don't forget where you are. You don't get to tell gay men what they like and how they act. We know better than you.

by Anonymousreply 376January 17, 2019 7:55 AM

Um, know this simpleton, I do not go on the IG page that the video originated from but just seen it on here. Maybe Eric should not post suggestive videos if he doesn’t want people assuming certain things because not everyone is going to pick through the comments like a weirdo. I’m definitely not! So you want to talk to me like I’m some invasive fangurl, let me assure you, you are incorrect. Also, I know exactly what everyone is talking about on this thread, I’ve been following it since it began, and you have no idea if I’m a man or a woman and why I’m even here. I could be on the other side of the world or I could be someone that smiles to your face every day. Someone went on an emotional rant when another poster was making hilarious claims that Cody was bi and I simply stated that there was no need to get upset because they wasn’t loosing out anyways even if that was going on. And that it does go on but not with him in particular. Don’t bother clapping back with all the emotional, “you can’t come on here and tell gay men how to feel and what they do!” That shit is played out already! It’s a thread on Data Lounge, relax!

by Anonymousreply 377January 17, 2019 8:40 AM

Gay men occasionally sleep with women??? Wtf? Do you wish that because you're in love with Fern? Don't go around saying it. You might get in trouble. Gay men don't sleep with women, kid. A vagina won't turn them on. If you have "gay" friends who sleep with women, they're not gay. They're bi or confused. Smith never had pussy in his life. Lmao He acted gay since day 1 on sm. Always surrounded by his girlfriends. Fern might have discovered later in life he's into men. He grew up in a small homophobic, village with closed minded parents. And with the pressure coming from his older gay brother. He saw his mother was not happy about having a gay son. He must have come out a few years back. If not with Smith. That's why I don't believe he's bi. There's no way a bi man dates for 3 years a specimen like the twink. People who don't wanna see it are fangirls in denial. That fluidity bs is pushed up to please his stans. He has chemistry with women on screen? Yup, babe. He's a great actor. But his body language screams gay, gay, gay. He talks gay, he acts gay. Now come at me with the black and white shit again. 😂 Open your eyes. Dude it's a girl on the inside.

by Anonymousreply 378January 17, 2019 8:48 AM

R378 All of this, exactly

R377 Girl, you're a straight fangirl. Everybody knows. Own it.

by Anonymousreply 379January 17, 2019 8:50 AM

It’s funny because you people really have no clue who you’re talking to. Furthermore R378, are you remedial? Everything you just wrote I pretty well covered. It sounds like maybe you’re trying to convince yourself more so than me or anyone else who will listen. I never said, think or care if he likes women. Read what I wrote instead of throwing a tantrum with all of your creepy pinned up aggression towards the girls. I don’t give two shits when he came out, where he’s from and if he’s been with a thousand women. that’s not why I’m here! Evaluate yourself!

by Anonymousreply 380January 17, 2019 9:00 AM

R380 You're delusional. Go read some fanfics and let us be. You claim gay men can sleep with women. Do you have any idea how fucked up what you're stating is? How dangerous that shit is for gay men? It's history. People died in the past because of stupid cunts like you. Gay men don't fuck women. You never met one, clearly. You're literally saying that any gay man could sleep with a woman. Therefore gay men shouldn't exist, therefore you make it a choice. It's not a choice, moron. It's how people are born. Perhaps you have no idea what you just wrote. Go back and read your posts. Oh and why are you on this thread if you don't give a fuck about Fern? Evaluate yourself, darling!

by Anonymousreply 381January 17, 2019 1:18 PM

Cut it out with these stupid catfights. This is a site for gossip, not your mental health issues.

by Anonymousreply 382January 17, 2019 2:18 PM

Don't care about his sexual preferences; I hope he's content. -- I was going to comment on something else, but didn't want to disturb the hours'-long ranting. So instead something lighter ... the instaStory pic - re: the orb in the pic with him. Blue ones are the best, linked to energy and truth. Some people feel those are a calming, protective presence or energy while others that they indicate the projection of a guide. Or you know, it could just be dust. ymmv

by Anonymousreply 383January 17, 2019 3:31 PM

A blue orb of energy and truth? The amount of mental illness on this thread is disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 384January 17, 2019 4:49 PM

R381, not only can you not read, but you cannot pay attention to what’s being said nor do you know shit about history obviously. I could entertain this forever but you’re obviously a fool. If you’re not in LD classes you ought to be. Checkedy check yo self before you wreck yo self!

by Anonymousreply 385January 17, 2019 4:52 PM

Well, you're no fun, R384. Clearly wasn't that serious.

by Anonymousreply 386January 17, 2019 5:03 PM

Jesus Christ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 387January 17, 2019 6:29 PM

Proves you guys are a bunch of young idiots. And you expect me to believe you are an experienced man, lol! You don’t even know what followes the third course. I’m definitely firing shots at R381.

by Anonymousreply 388January 17, 2019 9:06 PM

This edit made me laugh, but so many of the comments are along the line of 'spit in my face'...what happened to young girls? Did porn do this to them?

I hope Cody has stepped up his security.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389January 17, 2019 10:48 PM

R388 Firing shots? 😂 Go take your Xanax and get off internet, lady. I'm doing my best to ignore you but you're hilarious. Maybe your "gay" friends need some company. R389 Link won't work.

by Anonymousreply 390January 17, 2019 11:08 PM

Works fine for me. Go to nightlylangdon on Instagram and click the 4th post.

by Anonymousreply 391January 17, 2019 11:55 PM

Anyone has any idea where Smith took the pics for the insta story? Thought it's a movie set at first. Btw Netflix calling Fern "bright new star" was such a nice move for him.

by Anonymousreply 392January 18, 2019 8:06 PM

People discussed a while back that they don't likely live together, so probably one of their apartments, R392. My guess is Fern's. Or someone else's.

Yes, that was a nice mention and true. I think some forget that he IS still pretty new. There's a lot of pressure on the next thing or next project, he's got plenty of time and just had a big 2018 "first year". It's amusing that there have been GQ and other articles crediting him for making the tabi boots a big trend this year. Love those shoes or hate them (I'm undecided, but he rocked them), it's because he was such a stand out and I think if it had been some other unusual accessory that night, he might've caused it to trend instead.

by Anonymousreply 393January 18, 2019 9:57 PM

I can dig the boots on black... On white they are so hideous to me.

by Anonymousreply 394January 18, 2019 10:32 PM

Pretty sure this thread is full with straight girls. Gay men dont sleep with women, I dont care about Cody's sexuality, he is with a man right now.

by Anonymousreply 395January 18, 2019 10:57 PM

You’re pretty sure this thread is filled with straight women ? This is an absolute fact. DL has turned into Straight Women Land.

by Anonymousreply 396January 18, 2019 11:05 PM

I've only been here 3+ years but assumed the majority are gay or bi posters. When did the change occur on DL?

by Anonymousreply 397January 19, 2019 12:00 AM

I think that all these threads about starlets just like Cody, Shawn Mendes and Timothée Chalamet are the reason most straight women came here in the first place. Many people said they’ve heard of DL on Reddit or Tumblr. Now these threads are just popping up everyday and attracting more and more non-DLers. I think it’s not really a big deal when they discuss a famous person’s career or public image. It gets a little more annoying when they invade threads that are addressed to gay people, and start lecturing them or giving them advice even though they have no clue what they’re talking about. A lot of the comments here just tell you how much straight people know about the gay community.

by Anonymousreply 398January 19, 2019 12:32 AM

"I don't care about his sexuality, I don't care what he did in the past, where he comes from" and here they are on a gay gossip site discussing this dude's private life. Lmaooo Get the fuck outta here with your bs😂

by Anonymousreply 399January 19, 2019 1:40 AM

R398 I get you. That makes sense. I guess most stay on the celebs' threads, so I don't see it as much since I only visit a few of these. Aside from the "gay men sleep with women" comments, this thread's not half bad.

by Anonymousreply 400January 19, 2019 4:41 AM

So... Bi. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401January 20, 2019 11:53 AM

what do you mean r401?

+ was someone talking about a werewolf in the clip,,maybe was my speaker i need translation

by Anonymousreply 402January 20, 2019 1:10 PM

R403 I was being sarcastic. He's at his gayest and was passionate about whatever game they were playing. The twink acting like a brainless zebra in the background... Like always... Christ.

by Anonymousreply 403January 20, 2019 2:50 PM

That must be his place if he's running around upstairs. That rafter ceiling? Love. He's got a nice place if that's his. the BF in the background though...wow. Dude can't not be the center of attention for a minute.

by Anonymousreply 404January 20, 2019 4:13 PM

It's not his place. It's that Tom guy's place...that's his dog on the couch. Eric is that gay who gets his validation from being told how hot he looks, so he's got to be seen all. the. time. I find that type exhausting, but Cody clearly doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 405January 20, 2019 5:18 PM

That’s not Cody’s place. I love the rafters too.

by Anonymousreply 406January 20, 2019 6:14 PM

I love seeing what a dork Cody can be. He's got a nerd streak and it makes me like him more.

by Anonymousreply 407January 20, 2019 7:55 PM

Nerd or geek is the question of the day. Wouldn't want to mislabel ;) Either one is interesting. He was so consumed about the topic that he didn't notice the hyper, attention-craving boy that came out of nowhere into the view. The only thing that would have made it more humorous (or annoying, ymmv) is if the bf had started doing those weird velociraptor-ish sounds like on that IG video someone posted a while back. I can't picture the two having deep or intellectual conversations though.

by Anonymousreply 408January 20, 2019 11:00 PM

I like his enthusiasm. he's more extroverted with his friends. I say nerd with a geek streak or other way about. it's all good

by Anonymousreply 409January 21, 2019 7:13 AM

R408 Also if you listen closely you can hear Eric say “I’m bored. Let’s go” while he was acting up. I honestly don’t know what Cody sees in him. Perhaps he sucks great dick or something. 😏 If they ever do break up I dread the fall out cuz that boy looks like he could create drama from it.

by Anonymousreply 410January 21, 2019 7:40 AM

He has got to trade up in the BF department within the next couple of years.

by Anonymousreply 411January 21, 2019 8:09 AM

not 408 but if I may,, i believe he already has. cody will sure know where it came from if it happens again. reminds of the posters on the previous cody thread saying they knew them and his boy is is trouble and things could go bad whatever. blackmailing to stay in a relationship or smth? don't know there was anything to any of it or not. I'll have a moment of grace here and think he won't be as bad as others predict

by Anonymousreply 412January 21, 2019 8:15 AM

R412, what did Eric do? Air their private business publicly?

by Anonymousreply 413January 21, 2019 8:25 AM

he does, r413 but I don't mean that. my suspicion he already stirs drama like leaving hater comment at times and personal details on another cody thread to encourage DL dislike. following in retaliation for cody not posting him more and taking to event. subtle scorned behavior and passive aggro. it's hard to miss that it's a big possibility. then the next day after that comment miss Eric had started posting showing off his D after a very long time. i think he should be proud his man has such appeal but he doesn't like cody s emerging fame unless he's part of it. from experience and also witnessing friends I say there are times when two men or two women in relationship cant help feel extra competitive pressures and that's in more ordinary career et lives

by Anonymousreply 414January 21, 2019 9:10 AM

R410 Eric has a sweet face; hopefully there's not a snake beneath. If that were to occur as you said, I think the fallout would land back on Eric mostly, due to all of Fern's stanboys/girls and industry connections. Whatever happened to clean breakups these days? Anyway, I think he stays with him for companionship. Many people do not want to be alone.

by Anonymousreply 415January 21, 2019 12:29 PM

Mega famous lmao. Poor guy. He already has Smith on his back sucking attention off of him, now ex directors are trying to get some

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416January 21, 2019 1:53 PM

Cody loves Eric, period. And to everyone trying to convince themselves a gay man might have sex with a woman: you are a delusional teenage girl. This will never happen. Get a life and a new haircut. Buy yourself skin care and get rid of your acne by having a healthy diet. Do sports, sweat is good for you and your mental health. You’ll find your match, but not online and certainly not in Cody, who is gay and not interested in vaginas or boobs.

by Anonymousreply 417January 21, 2019 3:00 PM

Cody loves Eric, period.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418January 21, 2019 7:28 PM

Smith continues to be ridiculous. Fern continues to be fine as hell. He never did post anything about his Critics Chouce outfit after deleting 2 posts. I wonder if he's going to the SAG Awards on Sunday; Versace is nominated once again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419January 21, 2019 8:26 PM

R417 Yeah ok if you say so. 🙄🙄😏 Sounds like you’re the one who needs to get a life.

by Anonymousreply 420January 21, 2019 8:41 PM

Cody would not have stayed this long if Eric is some psycho as some posters would like us to believe. Cody seems to have great affection for him.

by Anonymousreply 421January 21, 2019 8:44 PM

R420 Go and help your mom with the dishes instead of fantasizing about Cody taking your virginity. He’s gay and won’t turn straight for you

R419 I wonder why Eric is exposing himself like that. Sure, his posts are funny only on a personal shit account but the whole Cody fandom is watching plus industry professionals since Cody started to tag Eric. His main account is ridiculous and the other account truly random lol my guess is that Eric actually has a job. He is not interested in being hired as a stylist otherwise he would take proper care of his IG account like other professionals do. ps: I don’t remember this picture from the first time falling into the Eric/ Cody rabbit hole. Eric must have send this picture from the archive back to his profile just recently

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422January 21, 2019 9:51 PM

R422 It was there since forever. You probably missed it. Btw I was reading the comments and some say the twink deleted a post before that one. Was it the same video or smth else?

by Anonymousreply 423January 21, 2019 10:24 PM

"You’ll find your match, but not online and certainly not in Cody, who is gay and not interested in vaginas or boobs. "

uh, something like 3 in every 5 relationships start online. You're right that they probably will never have sex with Cody, but there's a very high chance they'll meet someone online. Based on that advice from some fifties house wife about how to attract a boy, I'm sure you're a looker. It's adorable that you - some lonely straight woman that posts on a gay men's site - is lecturing young girls about how to stop crushing on gay men.

I laughed out loud at the brainless zebra comment. Seriously, he's like an antsy five yr old. I'll never understand what a thirty-something guy sees in someone so immature.

by Anonymousreply 424January 21, 2019 10:30 PM

R422 Wow. You have issues. Who says I want him straight? I like him just the way he is. lol He’s also a bit too young for me so...yeah try again, ninny. 🙄

R424 Exactly. I have no idea what Cody sees in that twink. He’s cute for a hot second but his actions are exhausting and irritating. It’s not an attractive trait in anyone to act like an immature child like that. I’ve been reading Tumblr and there was this poster who pointed out the idiocy of fans claiming other fans aren’t fans of Cody’s unless you like Eric and I just loled cuz she was spot on about the stupidity of it all.

by Anonymousreply 425January 21, 2019 10:43 PM

Who cares what we all think about Eric? Certainly not Cody.

by Anonymousreply 426January 21, 2019 10:48 PM

what's funny is that lecture as trite and tired as was would've benefited more toward insta and tumblr spheres wit heaps of teen boys and girls crushing on this man. i can't believe there are teens here unless lurking. further i think few if any are 'straight women'

by Anonymousreply 427January 21, 2019 11:04 PM

R427 English please

by Anonymousreply 428January 22, 2019 12:33 AM

Um, actually, no. Versace is NOT nominated, because this is the SAG awards where performers are nominated, not shows. The ACS heavy hitters, Darren Criss and Penelope Cruz, are nominated. There wouldn't be any reason for Cody to go.

by Anonymousreply 429January 22, 2019 1:53 AM

Finn Wittrock is also nominated.

by Anonymousreply 430January 22, 2019 2:00 AM

R430 Where? There's no tv supporting cast category for SAGs. Penelope is nominated as lead actress in a limited series. For limited series actor, Darren is the only ACS nominee.

by Anonymousreply 431January 22, 2019 2:03 AM

Never mind I was thinking of the critics choice.

by Anonymousreply 432January 22, 2019 2:06 AM

R431 its weird she is nominated for lead when she isnt in much of the total nine episodes. But there isnt a supporting category so...

by Anonymousreply 433January 22, 2019 2:08 AM

R433 Yeah, it definitely shows the strength of Versace this season, given the amount of screentime she had in comparison to the other nominees in her category. It's unfortunate there isn't an ensemble category for limited series (like there is for drama/comedy), because ACS would have won, hands down.

by Anonymousreply 434January 22, 2019 2:12 AM

quick look shows much confusing info. Some sites say he is 29 others 30 others 31. (his looks is so young!) Some say dec birthday others july. Some say he went to boarding school (poor cody). Some is says he is writer but does n o say screenwriter or novel or journalist. Anyone know anything about these which are more like to be facts?

by Anonymousreply 435January 23, 2019 10:40 PM

[quote]I have no idea what Cody sees in that twink.... I’ve been reading Tumblr

Of fucking course you have.

by Anonymousreply 436January 23, 2019 10:47 PM

And sorry the effort to translate into better wording is too much right now abed with influenza and not about battling autocorrect. Wil try better later

by Anonymousreply 437January 23, 2019 10:51 PM

no one cares he date Eric long as Eric is good to him and no immature sabotage. He do not need that stress and pressure and who does need toxic ?

by Anonymousreply 438January 23, 2019 10:57 PM

I believe it's July, R435, and that he has written script(s). Don't know about the rest.

by Anonymousreply 439January 24, 2019 9:17 AM

His birthday is on July the 6th. He’s was born in 1988. his father is a police officer and his mother did many different jobs and still runs the local swimming pool. He has two brothers, one half brother.

Cody resembles his father. Cody’s older brother posted a picture of their father on Twitter last year. A very athletic man, maybe in his late 40ties.

by Anonymousreply 440January 24, 2019 8:29 PM

Anyone has some news? I think this is an old photo....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441January 25, 2019 4:08 PM

Oh wow. He stole the photo and didn't credit his friend😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442January 25, 2019 8:29 PM

No news I don't think. Maybe he's writing or recharging.

He tagged her, R442. It's a great photo. He looks at home on beaches and in nature.

by Anonymousreply 443January 25, 2019 8:57 PM

R443 He just can't be rude, man. Yup, he tagged her. Didn't notice at first.

by Anonymousreply 444January 25, 2019 9:51 PM

Looks like tomlikesturtles account is now private.

by Anonymousreply 445January 26, 2019 2:08 AM

R445 Can't remember who the f that is or if he posted Fern pics but wow. Meanwhile the twink continues to troll. Christ, the comments.... Fangirls must be shook on tumblr indeed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446January 26, 2019 3:57 AM

He wears jewelry well. This one reminds me of a collar. Will there be chains and cuffs next.. Actually, I think he'd wear those well too. Speaking purely in the interest of aesthetics, where is that themed photoshoot. It's sadly overdue.

by Anonymousreply 447January 26, 2019 5:29 AM

It's Smith, not Fern, in that photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448January 26, 2019 5:52 AM

Decent imitation in that one photo; their hands usually look completely different. Maybe they're like the people that have been around each other so long they start to look alike. Or maybe I'm mixing that up with pets and their owners--same diff sometimes, so I've heard.

Wonder what statement he's making, because ironically it's not usually random. So, Fern's friend 'tomlikesturtles' goes private and then Smith posts a pic with that guy's dog in a hand pose that he knows fans will mistake for Fern's. But no Fern at least in sight. Hmm.

by Anonymousreply 449January 26, 2019 6:30 AM

Ridiculous stans trying to create news and drama where there is none.

by Anonymousreply 450January 26, 2019 8:06 AM

R449 Like I said. He's trolling

by Anonymousreply 451January 26, 2019 12:31 PM

Can’t believe I’m commenting on this or that I should even care but comparing the two photos it looks like Cody’s hand to me. There is a brown spot on the arm and one on the hand that matches up.

by Anonymousreply 452January 26, 2019 3:12 PM

Fern at the G'Day USA Gala. He clearly doesn't like to wear shirts. At least he skipped the Tabi boots this time. Interesting suit; the jacket sleeves are a bit short, but it's a good color and the pattern is fun. It looks like it's covered in pearls until you get close. I need this guy's face regimen - his skin is perfect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453January 27, 2019 2:43 AM

“Maybe he’s writing.” Um, what? Bahahaha

by Anonymousreply 454January 27, 2019 5:30 AM

What a Barbie girl 🧜‍♀️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455January 27, 2019 9:37 AM

good to see him going to these things! not one pic does he look bad. There was old man in some those gday pix that watched him. admired him or is really fond. Maybe co worker i dunno

by Anonymousreply 456January 27, 2019 1:04 PM

He looks FLAWLESS here.His skin is perfect.Glad hes not wearing those terrible Tabi boots.

by Anonymousreply 457January 27, 2019 2:45 PM

R454 Posters in the previous thread noted that he is a writer, collaborating on a film I believe...

R453 I don't usually like double-breasted, but this outfit looks great. I like the new boots. I like the pearlescent element. The suit shade compliments his hair and eyes. I can't picture any other contemporary pulling some of these looks off as well as he does - pretty as ever.

by Anonymousreply 458January 27, 2019 4:22 PM

Palomo Spain huh... So the twink is still styling him. Thought is Smith's account at a first glance. I liked his face and the shoes but the suit sucked for me. Especially the pants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459January 27, 2019 6:08 PM

Lmaooo stylist. Smith's been copying PS all along😂😂😂😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460January 27, 2019 6:14 PM

Smith modeled for Spain, so what? That's from 2016.

by Anonymousreply 461January 27, 2019 7:00 PM

R461 Modeled? Where? It's not him in the pic. He reposted it. And I was talking about the style. His so called style is P Spain's signature.

by Anonymousreply 462January 27, 2019 7:57 PM

He's having the time of his life. Who cares who styled him? He is obviously attracted to unusual pieces that stand out. He's certainly not afraid to be looked at or judged, and good for him, because that's the attitude you need to survive the industry. Smith doesn't have the control over Fern that some people like to think.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463January 27, 2019 9:44 PM

It's not hideous or anything, but I'm bored. We get it. Gender bending. Suits with no shirt. Weird shoes. Rings.

Next.

by Anonymousreply 464January 27, 2019 10:49 PM

Cody's not going to change, so you might be best to ignore him and this thread from now on.

by Anonymousreply 465January 27, 2019 10:50 PM

Trying a new eyeshadow lewk...for an upcoming event, perhaps? Did he finagle an invite to the Oscars? He wasn't at the SAG awards, but perhaps he attended an after party?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466January 28, 2019 6:09 AM

He's really embracing the goth aesthetic lately.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467January 28, 2019 7:00 AM

R467 He gets everything right for the first time in a while but doesn't attend any event🤦🏻‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 468January 28, 2019 10:11 AM

Wait, Why is he Cody's plus one?

God , how obnoxious that they follow everyone he's remotely associated with and instadrool in the comments.

by Anonymousreply 469January 28, 2019 10:31 AM

R469 Kinda makes you wonder why Eric wasn’t his plus 1.😏

by Anonymousreply 470January 28, 2019 1:25 PM

He wears black so well, perfect. IMO his very best looks are in black. PR person, new bf, friend, whatever - his plus 1 made for a nice team up.

by Anonymousreply 471January 28, 2019 2:16 PM

He’s not Cody’s type.

by Anonymousreply 472January 28, 2019 3:48 PM

[472] what is his type? & how do u know?

by Anonymousreply 473January 28, 2019 5:15 PM

Too old for Cody. Also not a twink

by Anonymousreply 474January 28, 2019 5:17 PM

and you know this, how...?

by Anonymousreply 475January 28, 2019 6:02 PM

Cody would look great in Dior but I guess Eric wouldn’t approve

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476January 28, 2019 8:38 PM

What are you talking about? He's wearing a very similar outfit at R467. Are you ridiculous enough to think that he checks with Smith before leaving the house?

by Anonymousreply 477January 28, 2019 8:48 PM

R477 jeez, calm yourself. It’s pointless bitchery

by Anonymousreply 478January 28, 2019 9:14 PM

R477 Actually, I'm one of those who are convinced he checks with Smith before leaving the house. Lmao You haven't seen his "style" before him or in the beginning of their relationship, did you? On the red carpet boring suits and in day to day life wtf looks. Yes he likes makeup etc etc but 99% of his styling belongs to the twink. Used to think Smith is the clingy one but I was shocked af when I've seen Langdon's makeup on the twink from years ago. Right after Fern was going around saying in interviews that it was his idea for Langdon's look. Of course he likes what he wears but Smith is the one to guide him. Without Smith, with a "normal" partner he'd have continued wearing makeup and black suits. Shit he stole from Langdon. I'm not sure he knows what he wants. When it comes to clothes he keeps saying now "that he wants to do smth different and break the rules". Same mantra you find in Smith's red carpet ranting in old tweets. Excuse me if I don't believe for one second he just found his style and calling. And why not before the AHS breakthrough? Oh yeah, it was too risky for the work but now with an almost a million of drolling teens in the game who are totally fine with him being gay/bi (in their heads) ... Got some balls to risk things huh. Smith just managed to finally manipulate him. Yup, I know he is a 30 year old man, can make his own decisions etccc. He's just turning more into a pussy in my eyes compared to his boo. And I'm gay. So I'm not using the term in a homophobic way. Who wants to get it, gets it.

by Anonymousreply 479January 28, 2019 11:14 PM

It's quite possible that now that he is getting a bit of notoriety that he is getting some input on his look/looks from people in the business. Maybe with this big change in his life he has hired or gotten some thoughts from people who know what's up in Hollywood. Maybe he has even had people come into his life that are influential now. Hell he seems to know a lot of big named people and if his boyfriend is also someone who is helping him with all this as well then thats great. Thats what good partners do for each other. Also he could just have more confidence now and really just be playing with different styles because he's more comfortable with himself.

by Anonymousreply 480January 28, 2019 11:46 PM

Lol is this the man that has liked m Manson then he has been knowing allll the goth stuff and makeup from long while.He didn't require one soul to tell him much of this.What it is he is getting braver with showing his styles. the only thing Eric might helped with skincare and some fem looks.But there now didn t C say in interview he was inspired from woman actresses all his life then he knew those fem style himself. give this man credit for his life. 480 you are correct too this is my opinion

by Anonymousreply 481January 29, 2019 3:57 AM

This fan had nice things to say about him. He does seem like a good dude.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482January 29, 2019 5:51 PM

He’s too weird for my taste, you can have him.

by Anonymousreply 483January 30, 2019 6:00 PM

weird = fascinating . non boring.a compliment

by Anonymousreply 484January 30, 2019 9:32 PM

R493 what are you doing in his thread then? Did you get lost looking for Lee Pace?

by Anonymousreply 485January 30, 2019 9:49 PM

Comment is for r483 ^^^

by Anonymousreply 486January 30, 2019 9:49 PM

R485 not much of a difference, is it? Pace is more ridiculous tho. He's older, with more experience in the business and still his bf's T B puppet. At least his bf has a proper job comparing to Smith.

by Anonymousreply 487January 30, 2019 9:59 PM

The BF doesn't say he's bored in that video above. Cody is responding to the other guy and says, "I'm on board." Color me impressed at how Fern has mastered ignoring Smith when Smith acts like an annoying child. I'd be mortified if my significant other acted like such a douche in public.

by Anonymousreply 488January 30, 2019 11:23 PM

I wonder what kind of music he’s into...

by Anonymousreply 489January 31, 2019 12:28 AM

My guess is he has eclectic tastes.

by Anonymousreply 490January 31, 2019 5:51 AM

Florence and the machine, Marilyn Manson?

by Anonymousreply 491January 31, 2019 6:19 PM

Rufus Du Sol was a great discovery for me. Heard he likes that band too

by Anonymousreply 492January 31, 2019 7:14 PM

never heard of them and now curious. btw he 's still making waves with style. Harper 's bazaar list C as one of eleven best dressed men this year and others mention him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493February 1, 2019 4:17 AM

Perhaps it's the angle (or the fact he's not standing up straight) but he seems to have fairly tall friends

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494February 1, 2019 10:37 AM

R494 He's tall too but not standing up straight in that one

by Anonymousreply 495February 1, 2019 6:14 PM

According to his current Insta story, Cody likes pussy quite a lot.

by Anonymousreply 496February 2, 2019 12:49 AM

Brazenly photographing her lounging all over his bed. For shame!

by Anonymousreply 497February 2, 2019 1:25 AM

The twink also used to post photos of cats in his instagram before. #straightsconfirmed #pussylovers

by Anonymousreply 498February 2, 2019 1:29 AM

I think you're on to something. This must be a sign; they're trying to tell us without making an official statement. Alas, some fans would be delighted, but others utterly stricken should they discover the truth.

by Anonymousreply 499February 2, 2019 1:43 AM

R499 The only thing I got out those photos of Cody’s pussies is that bed doesn’t look like the one in Eric’s house. So it does look like Cody has his own home.😏

by Anonymousreply 500February 2, 2019 2:27 AM

I think one photo is Cody’s bed/cat and one is Eric’s bed/cat

by Anonymousreply 501February 2, 2019 2:53 AM

Or maybe it's not even their beds or cats... Jesus🙄 Anywayz... Thought I'd wake up to a full thread on this photo. Sure he's trolling again but comments like "Cody really let out a load huh". Bet that stan is 12. The twink must be thrilled about the whole situation. Posting a photo and having 100 comments focused on your boyfriend lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502February 2, 2019 8:22 AM

No, I'm pretty sure one is at least his cat. He had a photo with it when it was still a kitten and a video of him kissing the cat before

by Anonymousreply 503February 2, 2019 9:26 AM

Ha Ha. Funny “maybe it’s not even their beds or cats” we are so obsessed with every little detail. Yikes I was one of the people who commented on the cats...I need to get a life!

by Anonymousreply 504February 2, 2019 4:07 PM

"He has tall friends" wins for most pathetic, straw grasping post in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 505February 2, 2019 5:29 PM

R502 Oh, that pic and the unrealistic comments from the teens were ... facepalm-worthy trolling. Well, Eric did get some provocative responses. The teen fans should love him, because they have about the same sense of immature playfulness. R503 Yes, at least one must be Fern's cat. But until someone pointed it out yesterday, I didn't notice those were 2 different cats and 2 different beds.

by Anonymousreply 506February 2, 2019 8:46 PM

"The teen fans should love him, because they have about the same sense of immature playfulness." is the realest statement about Smith so far. He's as delusional as them with the difference that the boy actually gets to suck the Antichrist at night. And to me it looks like the same bed... 2 different cats.

by Anonymousreply 507February 2, 2019 11:26 PM

Yeah, the tall thing was funny.

Probably because queens on here won't accept anything less than 6 feet, yet there he is, surrounded by his taller-but not necessarily better looking-friends.

by Anonymousreply 508February 3, 2019 3:12 AM

Yea definite not better looking friends. They all o.k.but not as him. he's almost 6 feet.he can be let in the 6footer club The insta commenters were out of line. i couldn't even partake discussion.not everything is about sex ,. I was wrong thinking C would be a dog or bird person.maybe horse dolphin iguana anything but cats. Learn something new every day

btw those seem two beddings to me. one is more white sheets and with differen t fabric. chalk this to unexplained mystery file along with the 'whose hand was it' and too many more

by Anonymousreply 509February 3, 2019 6:37 AM

Idk the tomlikesturtles guy seems cute

by Anonymousreply 510February 3, 2019 7:44 AM

Ha I noticed the different type sheets as well and thought they were two different beds because of that too.

by Anonymousreply 511February 3, 2019 6:11 PM

It if you really think about it it could be the same bed at different times. You know maybe the sheets were changed. Oh hell I gotta stop!

by Anonymousreply 512February 3, 2019 6:12 PM

Fern is not quite 6ft tall.

Sarah Paulson is listed on Wikipedia at 5'6". She's wearing about a 2 inch heel here, putting her at around 5'8". Fern is in flats. He's about 5'10", which is still a nice height, especially in LA where so many actors are short.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513February 3, 2019 6:19 PM

The cat is the same breed like the cat on Nancy Grant s Instagram and the same cat like Codys Facebook profile pic. buttom line, Cody is pround owner of an abyssinian cat. Cute breed, even though I am team adopt don’t shop. He does strike me as someone very domestic, tidy, organized and serious. Someone who owns a bullet journal and an iron. Someone who doesn’t wash black and white clothes together but then there’s Eric... it just doesn’t fit.I agree on Turtle Tom being cute. He was, according to IG, Cs friend long before Eric and also single back then but Cody fell in love with Eric. If it doesn’t make sense than its love lol

by Anonymousreply 514February 3, 2019 8:29 PM

A bullet journal. Oh my god, that just made me cackle. Like, with the grid paper and stickers and shit? So Murphy just asked if he should do a Scream Queen reboot. Christ. At this point he's the only person keeping Emma Roberts, Billie Lourd and Lea Michele employed. I really hope Fern takes a page from Finn Wittrock and takes a break from working with Murphy.

by Anonymousreply 515February 3, 2019 11:51 PM

Always remember...opposites attract. They are attracted to something in the other person that they themselves do not possess.

by Anonymousreply 516February 4, 2019 12:02 AM

R512 and pillows look of differen t firmness in the pix. ugh you're right. I give up.we 'll never know this one r514 i picture him all being domestic now. sounds reasonable to me. made me think if he and nancy got their cats from same place.bullet journal haha. maybe a real journal and journals his fee lings too.like why is murphy becoming so unoriginal that hack

you all really think C and eric are opposites ?

by Anonymousreply 517February 4, 2019 2:08 AM

Fern loves Murphy...remember he only wanted to do TV if it was a Murphy show, HBO or HOC. Fern is set for life with Murphy being such a big thing with Netflix now. He will be working non stop! Lucky SOB!

by Anonymousreply 518February 4, 2019 2:31 AM

Fern and Smith sure seem very different from the things we have been able to see of them. We will never really know though because none of us personally knows them.

by Anonymousreply 519February 4, 2019 2:36 AM

There was a guy I hung out with a few times (friend of a friend thing) that reminds me of Eric, especially the impression both give on their Instagram pages. Of course he and Eric would know one another from photo shoots as posted below.

If I didn't know him, I would make random assumptions just like a lot of us make of Eric, but this kid (George) was one of the sweetest people in the group. He was the youngest, but he from what I saw, he was a kind, considerate guy. I am guilty of assuming the worst in people too but he was refreshing. Positive, upbeat, but not annoyingly so.

The group kind of fell apart which is why I don't see much of him anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520February 4, 2019 3:56 AM

At this point it looks like the same bed with different sheets indeed. And Smith just posted a selfie in his stories. Looks like that bed is his. R518 "Fern loves Murphy...remember he only wanted to do TV if it was a Murphy show, HBO or HOC." lol. You one of those who believe every shit he says? That's bs and many actors claim that when they finally got a role to kiss ass. Fern auditioned for everything. Maybe now he has the privilege to choose but years ago, when no one gave a f about him? Don't think so, darling. He's gonna work with Murphy and lick his ballz for a long, long time. Dude made him famous. So far, the more I see Fern in private circumstances, the more he acts like Smith. He's immature too. High pitched voice when he gets excited, acts girlish around people etc etc. Weird af to realize he's 30. Smith looks older at times and he was supposed to be 23. I don't see them as complete opposites anymore. Fern is a lil calmer in public I guess but they're both made from the same cloth.

by Anonymousreply 521February 4, 2019 8:49 AM

Nothing wrong with being himself when he's with friends or private company. And 30 isn't really old. And what's wrong with being girlish?

by Anonymousreply 522February 4, 2019 2:04 PM

I'd love to see Fern cast in the DUNE remake as Feyd Rautha. He'd be fantastic in that role.

by Anonymousreply 523February 4, 2019 2:47 PM

R520 cute pic of Eric!

by Anonymousreply 524February 4, 2019 3:31 PM

R521 Yes, I believe Fern when he said he would only do tv if it was Murphy, HOC or HBO and that is because he seems genuine and very particular in what he wants to do. All the times he auditioned before Murphy, that could have been for movies mostly. I do agree that he will be working with Murphy for a long time and I think he will have no problem with that and is probably pretty happy about it. Like I said he’s pretty much set for the life of his career because Murphy’s got a lot going on and seems pretty popular at this time. R520 You are very correct that Smith could be a very sweet and good person. We all make judgements but nobody really knows unless we are close to the person.

by Anonymousreply 525February 4, 2019 4:11 PM

jkjjkk

by Anonymousreply 526February 4, 2019 4:25 PM

R 523 i agree! Can’t wait for his next project and outfit lol

by Anonymousreply 527February 4, 2019 4:43 PM

R520 That was a good reminder where possibly applicable to Eric as well, in that he must have some genuine sweetness and/or other qualities that keep them together. I think Cody is smart in other areas of his life; I can't believe him being completely blinded or foolish in the romantic department. Although most of us know people that have a lot going for them but continually make huge mistakes in their personal lives. I don't think that's the case here. I wouldn't know for sure, of course, but my thought is that they're neither completely alike nor opposites - somewhere in the middle ground. Enough similarities to sustain them, and yet Cody's probably very different in other areas. R521 Cody strikes me as a late bloomer, and that's not a bad thing. Not just in looks, but otherwise. Will retain youthfulness longer. Some of his experiences are still fresh and new like the GG; it's great that he still has enthusiasm and not totally jaded yet in the harshness of the industry. And not everyone is ready to be completely serious and settled down at a specific age. He's got time. R522 I agree. 30 is not old, and there is zero wrong with being any degree of effeminate in manner--or androgyny. I think it's a plus. But this is my opinion, I know others that feel differently. R523 He certainly would. It's been a while, but if I remember correctly even some of the character description with his "full and pouty lips as trademark" or something. Feyd was a great foil to Paul and a near-equal in terms of bloodline, having required many centuries of genetics program to eventually create him also. I don't think the on-screen versions did adequate justice to most of the characters so far. Many times book to film/TV adaptations don't, but maybe the next time. I hope Cody will be sent out or called in for these types of auditions.

by Anonymousreply 528February 4, 2019 5:26 PM

Latest Instagram post. Pretty sure that's an old photo from the style of the haircut and the fuller face. He certainly does enjoy trolling the fraus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529February 6, 2019 4:57 PM

R529 Gives me some ACS vibes but the color looks different. Looks like he only dyed it blonde on top. You can still see the dark hair underneath. In ACS he had a darker blonde if I'm not wrong. Also looks like he's wearing makeup. Thought it's Smith for a sec.

by Anonymousreply 530February 6, 2019 6:15 PM

It's an old photo. This pic is from a few years back. Same exact haircut and fuller cheeks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531February 6, 2019 6:18 PM

It's from when he was filming ACS. There's a pic of him with the same haircut where he's losing with Maureen Orth and Darren Criss.

by Anonymousreply 532February 6, 2019 6:59 PM

Yup, it's an old photo... It would've been pretty stupid to post it if he didn't want to be recognized on the streets.

by Anonymousreply 533February 6, 2019 7:18 PM

Why are all the photos on his instagram beauty shots?

by Anonymousreply 534February 6, 2019 8:02 PM

Makeup and lips on point. I doubt he'd sacrifice the growing tresses yet unless for a role. Trolling fraus? I think he's teasing everyone. More importantly, probably showcasing his versatility for professionals that might search him.

by Anonymousreply 535February 6, 2019 8:30 PM

His face and neck seem thinner in the new pic to me.

by Anonymousreply 536February 6, 2019 9:43 PM

I hate mysterious photos that make you wonder!

by Anonymousreply 537February 6, 2019 11:19 PM

Making stans wonder is the entire point.

by Anonymousreply 538February 6, 2019 11:20 PM

I'm tired of his vanity. AHS stopped filming almost 5 months ago. As of right now he's a one-ish hit wonder. I almost hope he doesn't sign on for AHS 9 now that Emma Roberts and Gus Kenworthy have been confirmed. Season 9 already sounds awful.

by Anonymousreply 539February 6, 2019 11:46 PM

I also hope he is not part of AHS 9.

by Anonymousreply 540February 7, 2019 12:24 AM

Really? People complaining about beauty shots on his IG? It's instagram! What do you expect? And I hope he's back in the next season of AHS. He's not a bad actor. Plus he drew in a lot of fans for the show as well. It eould be a waste not to add him in again.

by Anonymousreply 541February 7, 2019 1:27 AM

could be hair was cut for Pose not AHS

by Anonymousreply 542February 7, 2019 3:53 AM

R539 Finally someone said it. But there's no way Fern won't be in AHS 9. He's a troll, just like his boo... Why would he cut his hair the same way as years ago? Only thing confusing is the makeup. I thought he started wearing it with AHS. Wow... the twink really played him since the beginning. It's scary how much he looks like Smith in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 543February 7, 2019 5:24 AM

An article that finally exposes Murphy's casting choices... Hilarious but true. Another hot, white, gay dude with no talent or acting experience was added to AHS 9.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544February 7, 2019 4:12 PM

When I saw that this Gus guy was cast for AHS 9 I thought to myself, “boy what I wouldn’t give to be a gorgeous gay white guy. I could actually be set for life getting into the Murphysphere with acting jobs. Then I could actually have a wonderful exciting life as an actor, lots of money, people loving me cause I’m hot. Ooooooh that would be so nice.

by Anonymousreply 545February 7, 2019 4:53 PM

Well, if he did, us ladies would finally have a shot.

by Anonymousreply 546February 7, 2019 9:27 PM

Still no sign of Fern around? Wow... He really dyed his hair. Stans don't recognize him anymore 😂

by Anonymousreply 547February 10, 2019 8:12 AM

Seems all quiet on that front. If the pic was not an old one after all, then the cut was likely for a new role. He could be preparing for it - or not - maybe just lying low.

by Anonymousreply 548February 10, 2019 6:36 PM

New photo Cody posted via InstaStory. Looks like he didn’t cut his hair and previous photo is an older photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549February 10, 2019 9:03 PM

R549 Yup... And he's getting too skinny. Close to anorexic. Maybe it's for a role or he has some self-esteem problems.

by Anonymousreply 550February 10, 2019 9:07 PM

Oh shit way to thin! No Bueno!

by Anonymousreply 551February 10, 2019 9:42 PM

it is no fair. He 's one that can be thinner or 25kg more or choose any weight and look good

by Anonymousreply 552February 11, 2019 12:46 AM

R549 Wonder if he's buying a different color of those hoofed boots to add to his collection since he's in the LA Maison Margiela store there...

by Anonymousreply 553February 11, 2019 2:56 AM

Maison Margiela is in my neighborhood...it's closed on Sundays, so either they opened just for him or the photo is not from today.

by Anonymousreply 554February 11, 2019 3:39 AM

So presumably he didn't sacrifice the locks. Due to the endorsement and extra buzz he generated for Margiela lately, he should leverage with some swag or loaned pieces.

by Anonymousreply 555February 11, 2019 4:46 AM

Wow almost 600. We need a new thread don't we? ✌🏻

by Anonymousreply 556February 11, 2019 7:06 AM

Oh I've seen 590.😂 Never mind. 50 more to go. We should finish this one.

by Anonymousreply 557February 11, 2019 7:08 AM

yea what shou ld we talk about to get there to the end in 2 or a few days

by Anonymousreply 558February 11, 2019 7:31 AM

How about this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559February 11, 2019 8:32 AM

R559 the owner of that account is as psycho and delusional as Smith. Jesus Christ

by Anonymousreply 560February 11, 2019 5:34 PM

R559 Lol some those captions on that insta and the ones of eric 😂😂😂 and not to forget that insta has preview image of porn vid with michael Langdon lookalike. what will people do next 😂

btw wonder is that girl with eric supposed to be a girl friend or a former gf as in highschool time

by Anonymousreply 561February 11, 2019 6:42 PM

Oh come on, Smith is just a goofy guy who seems to enjoy being silly and having fun. Some people enjoy being around people like that. It makes things fun and you sure probably laugh a lot!

by Anonymousreply 562February 11, 2019 7:11 PM

Accounts like the one linked in 559 provide some hilarity. With some of these fans though, I can only imagine the range of absurd, insane, and hysterical DMs he must be flooded with on a regular basis. But maybe amusement too. What I don't understand is the mentality behind the ones that comment in detail wanting him to trample, stomp, beat, stab, kill, etc them. It's not cute and it's not sexy; it's just the wrong kind of weird.

by Anonymousreply 563February 11, 2019 8:31 PM

He probably declines 99% of the DMs he gets; that's what's so sad about these people flooding his inbox with varying degrees of come ons. He will never read them.

by Anonymousreply 564February 11, 2019 8:36 PM

@ [563] thank you! it’s very disturbing to read the abuse & violence they post.

by Anonymousreply 565February 11, 2019 8:38 PM

"Spit in my mouth" is my favorite one. Young girls sitting around watching porn and writing fanfiction about a man who never gives them a thought instead of going out and getting a life.

by Anonymousreply 566February 11, 2019 8:56 PM

Fanfiction, porn, and 50 Shades skewed their reality. Big difference between choking and restraint play - versus their warped commentary on crushed tracheas, broken wrists, beaten into a coma, and whatever else. I suppose they're trying to "be cute" with including elements of BDSM and don't understand the dynamics. Also seem to think girls must always be the submissive ones. When they do get a life, some will probably enter abusive situations with that naivete.

by Anonymousreply 567February 11, 2019 9:59 PM

R561 I doubt Smith ever had a girlfriend. I've always seen him surrounded by his girlfriends as in "friends".... Since he was like 13 years old owning 100 fake social media accounts, acting emo. Fern is a different story. His mother was convinced she only has one gay son a few years ago. Lol

by Anonymousreply 568February 11, 2019 11:53 PM

have you seen pix of Cody with blond women on insta?around early time he dated eric or may be before. she must been one of his girls as in friend. tho would not evoke much surprise to me if he dated women long ago

by Anonymousreply 569February 12, 2019 12:20 AM

Quite a leap in logic

by Anonymousreply 570February 12, 2019 12:21 AM

what part?

by Anonymousreply 571February 12, 2019 12:24 AM

This article addresses the phenomenon of fans begging celebrity crushes to hurt them. It's their way of saying the celebrity couldn't do horrible things and they'd still adore them. I think many of his stans interpret those comments literally and believe they have a sexual meaning. They have no idea what they're saying. It's like watching a toddler curse and then giggle to themselves and clap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572February 12, 2019 12:44 AM

R572 Thanks for posting that article, which had an interesting interpretation at the end too.

I suppose it depends on the fan. Sometimes it's relatively innocent; sometimes it's overtly sexual. Especially when paired with fanfic or art or video which leaves no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 573February 12, 2019 1:34 AM

Don't take what they say too seriously. When I was younger and still in the closet, the only way to express myself was through social media. Most of the things I say don't hold any meaning. It was all for fun. I also didn't "have a life" outside because where I'm from, being gay is akin to someone with a communicable disease.

So let teens be teens as long as they aren't actively engaging in some of their "extreme" kinks. Don't be such puritans-- we all have (or had) our own cringey moments

by Anonymousreply 574February 12, 2019 3:04 AM

Just noticed Cody and Eric’s follower numbers on Instagram went down a bit. I know...it’s pathetic that I know that.

by Anonymousreply 575February 13, 2019 5:55 PM

Everybody's did. Instagram did some kind of purge. I wonder if he'll post some cheesy Valentine's picture tomorrow and wish his stand happy vday. omigod swoon, amirite?

by Anonymousreply 576February 13, 2019 6:19 PM

I’m curious as well. I imagine it would be Eric if anybody... but they’ve never really made any vday posts in the past, have they? Unless they’ve been archived/deleted.

by Anonymousreply 577February 13, 2019 10:50 PM

I doubt he will post a V-Day pic to his stans. The only time he directly addressed his fans was that "I had trouble with girls/guys post". Aside from some trolling posts here and there, I wonder if he really wants to interact with stans. Not that I blame him. Those little girls are nuts.

by Anonymousreply 578February 13, 2019 11:21 PM

Cody’s not into social media...he said that himself.

by Anonymousreply 579February 14, 2019 1:03 AM

R579 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

by Anonymousreply 580February 14, 2019 1:15 AM

Well he is hardly ever posting anything on SM so it makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 581February 14, 2019 1:36 AM

I think Cody's probably gracious and kind to his fans. Those that have met him have said as much and more. But he probably remains distanced/guarded as well unlike the celebs that DM fans and overly accommodate ridiculous con requests. However, a Valentine's message would be a charming move. He posted a Xmas greeting via InstaStories.

Speaking of cons, he could attend some now that he's been in a genre series like AHS. Easy payday if one can tolerate crowds.

by Anonymousreply 582February 14, 2019 2:26 AM

R575 Seems the IG glitch was corrected and people's numbers are back up. Who knows if that will continue to fluctuate.

by Anonymousreply 583February 14, 2019 2:38 AM

Everyone lost followers on IG because they cut off all the fake ones. Just like they did on Tumblr with the bots and the porn accounts. Trying to eliminate the negative, unnecessary trash...

by Anonymousreply 584February 14, 2019 12:42 PM

...and the stans went wild.

Smith is always clinging to Fern for dear life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585February 14, 2019 5:47 PM

R585 I just don’t get the vibe that Cody is really that into Eric anymore or if at all. His body language in most of the photos are kinda standoffish. It always looks like Eric clings to him. Cody is more affectionate with women than his own boyfriend. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 586February 14, 2019 6:04 PM

That looks like an old photo...Fern's hair is longer now. Someone in an earlier thread posted pics of the two of them in that house last year...I noticed because of Smith's outfit.

by Anonymousreply 587February 14, 2019 6:08 PM

From this night, I think, I was thinking the same thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588February 14, 2019 6:25 PM

R486 ikr? It's like he wants to make it so obvious "y'all this is my bf!" in every pic. Seriously. Weirded out. Didn't expect Fern to post smth today to be honest. Smith posted his ass earlier and Fern this... Lolz

by Anonymousreply 589February 14, 2019 6:30 PM

For those of you who aren't aware that there's a thread dedicated entirely to Fern's relationship:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590February 14, 2019 6:32 PM

Oh I got it. The pic is old. It's from Cody's bd party. Remember the "he looked high af" pic of Fern laughing on a sofa with his legs up? Thought it's on Devon's account but I can't find it anymore. They both wear the same outfits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591February 14, 2019 6:38 PM

R590 nobody writes there. We need a new one tho. This one gonna close soon.

by Anonymousreply 592February 14, 2019 6:41 PM

New thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593February 14, 2019 6:46 PM

I knew he'd post something. I've never seen him look remotely comfortable around his BF. He always looks tense. He's way more at ease around women than men. Odd, since he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 594February 14, 2019 8:46 PM

Maybe Cody is just not comfortable showing affection. Very true in photos that Eric is very affectionate and sometimes looks clingy. Cody is always just sort of sitting there and in no way showing affection back. Even in the always, only, you photo Cody does have his arms around Eric but it looks stiff and he seems more concerned with giving a pose. Cody always kind of looks stiff and uncomfortable in any photo he’s in with other people be it friends, Eric or women. He’s just probably more reserved and not as carefree...probably one of the reasons he likes Eric. I know I gravitate towards people who have qualities in them that I wish I had.

by Anonymousreply 595February 14, 2019 11:00 PM

could well be but what I can see he comes across warm and comfortable w/ friends or costars as hugging Finn and Ricky and darren and most the women friends. tho they aren't romance with him so maybe that is difference

by Anonymousreply 596February 14, 2019 11:14 PM

R595 I agree; not everyone has to display affection, nor show off they have somebody for validation. Some of us are actually discreet.

I'm more similar to him than Eric in any relationship, but it doesn't mean I don't have strong feelings for the one I'm with. But I was never the 'needy' type either.

Seems to be working out for them which is all that matters (for them).

by Anonymousreply 597February 15, 2019 6:48 AM

Drowning...in love *rolls eyes*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598February 15, 2019 7:09 AM

There's already another thread, R598.

by Anonymousreply 599February 15, 2019 7:19 AM

FIN.

by Anonymousreply 600February 15, 2019 7:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!