Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

New Closeted Gay Sam Heughan thread- Part 2

Carry on

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600March 5, 2019 7:30 AM

Link to the previous thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 22, 2019 9:56 PM

As a previous post said which I agree with is that he definitely manages to get along with Cait and they seemed genuine lovers “inside the series” until this season 4. Few actors manage that, hetero or gay. Actually there are many heteros that dont know how to show romance and have zero chemistry next to real beauties. But he is gay and masters it

by Anonymousreply 2January 22, 2019 10:36 PM

Sam Heughan on IG Story (January 22, 2019).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 22, 2019 11:10 PM

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD- NO! JUST LET IT GO.

by Anonymousreply 4January 23, 2019 12:08 AM

Doesn't seem to be cupping much there

by Anonymousreply 5January 23, 2019 12:14 AM

Maybe he's a grower. And that water looks frigid.

by Anonymousreply 6January 23, 2019 12:42 AM

I will say Sam Heughan has a nice thick package. There’s a video of Sam in a kilt, bear hugging Graham McTavish which causes Sam to have a huge hard on.

by Anonymousreply 7January 23, 2019 1:54 AM

Oops, Sam’s in a light blue suit and Graham is wearing the kilt. There’s a video from the outlander premiere from April 2015.

by Anonymousreply 8January 23, 2019 2:15 AM

Ping, ping, ping......xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 23, 2019 2:18 AM

R9 yikes! Sam pings before he realizes the camera is recording him.

by Anonymousreply 10January 23, 2019 3:12 AM

We all know he is gay. Is more evidence even necessary

by Anonymousreply 11January 23, 2019 3:47 AM

I was just reading tumblr. Gag. They are convinced that Sam can’t be gay because of the blue suit/purple dress hard on. The hard on came after he bear hugged MacTavish who was wearing a kilt. Sad they forget these tiny details. He wasn’t hard for her, it was for Graham. Smh.

by Anonymousreply 12January 23, 2019 4:15 AM

My god OP's gif is hot.

by Anonymousreply 13January 23, 2019 4:36 AM

[quote]I was just reading tumblr. Gag. Sad they forget these tiny details

R12 Those are the same samcait shippers who believe that Sam and Cait have been secretly 'dating' for years - and even have a couple of secret children, lol- and that Cait's engagement to her fiance Tony McGill, is fake.

The truth is Sam and Cait have always been like Will & Grace.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 23, 2019 4:48 AM

[quote]The hard on came after he bear hugged MacTavish who was wearing a kilt. Sad they forget these tiny details. He wasn’t hard for her, it was for Graham. Smh.

R12 Oh, yeah...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 23, 2019 4:58 AM

Balfe joins him AFTER Daddy Bear McTavish gives him a raging boner and Heughan is seen readjusting himself...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 23, 2019 5:04 AM

R16 readjusting himself by shaking his leg and unbuttoning his jacket to distract from his boner.

by Anonymousreply 17January 23, 2019 5:35 AM

Here is a still frame from the video showing Sam’s noticeable boner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 23, 2019 5:42 AM

R18 no doubt it was because of Graham I think his size looks fine

Sam is still feeling the shippers on IG....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 23, 2019 9:10 AM

CB and Sam could pull of the passion/chemistry part in S1 but not after that...

by Anonymousreply 20January 23, 2019 9:14 AM

The chemistry sure isn't there in season 4. There's no chemistry between any of the couples. That's why this season is so dull. I'm wondering if there has been a major falling out between Sam and Cait. It appears like she doen't like being any where near him. Her model poses in some scenes are laughable.

by Anonymousreply 21January 23, 2019 1:36 PM

r21. I thought there was a rift between them during this season, particularly after the uk morning show and subsequent engagement, yet they appeared close at the cons they attended in France and US. They don’t engage as much with fans or each other on SM as previously, but S4 isn’t much to sing about either

by Anonymousreply 22January 23, 2019 2:37 PM

Rankin and Skelton dont have any chemistry either. They look good at each others throats, exchanging accusation and words. But that’s it! Cait and Sam really managed to had it at the beginning. But Sam personality became too obvious on each interview and then spell broke. Also on S2 he seemed more interested in his revenge of the rapist than her. And she was wearing thr most beautiful dresses ever. She couldnt look prettier, but no atraction was there

by Anonymousreply 23January 23, 2019 4:26 PM

[quote]Sam is still feeling the shippers on IG....

Sam has always been the biggest samcait shipper. They are/were really close friends and Sam knows that Cait is his best beard because he feels very comfortable next to her.

That's why Sam did not want to do the "we are not dating, we are not a couple" interview in EOnline (he said that 'it would break the spell') but Cait already had a real bf and she wanted to be honest and put a stop to the PR showmance.

MC:" Do you guys make a point of not talking about it when asked?"

SH: "For a while. I mean we were asked in every interview and we were quite candid about it. I felt like we should just not discuss it at all but she wanted to make it clear and I think that’s totally fair. I don’t know. Part of me thinks it breaks the spell. And the other part of me says we should just be honest about it and make it clear but then, you know… I don’t think it matters."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 23, 2019 8:07 PM

[quote]but then, you know… I don’t think it matters.

Sounds a bit disingenuous coming from Heughan, an openly gay, UK theater actor who agreed to closet for US audiences. He would have had to have known his sexuality mattered. So would his friends and lovers who went dark on SM for no apparent reason other than to protect him.

Apparently, it also mattered to the lovesick, repressed, developmentally arrested Gabaldon cultists and the Rapelander fantards who lapped up the fauxmance and were poised to empty their wallets at the slightest prompting.

by Anonymousreply 25January 23, 2019 9:10 PM

[quote] He would have had to have BELIEVED his sexuality mattered.

R25 Fixed it.

by Anonymousreply 26January 23, 2019 10:47 PM

Lets accept it. The closeting worked well for the series and that made loads of money and left fans wanting more of it - which lead to a contract of 7 seasons. But now... the situation seems to have changed. Perhaps he is not interested anymore in the fake live life. Unlike bisexual that can live with both sexes with no problem - i would say Tom Hiddleston, lets see Tom Holland, and possibly (although In see him totally hetero) Henry Cavill. Sam is totally 100% gay he could not live in those terms

by Anonymousreply 27January 24, 2019 2:09 AM

I don’t think the situation has changed. At this point in time , sadly, gay actors can’t come out and expect to get good roles, and definitely not leading man roles. It’s still a don’t ask , don’t tell world. Just more of the fake business of HW. I think Sam wants to make money in movies so the show goes on. He doesn’t seem like he would share his private life in an honest way no matter what his sexuality is. But he does seem to promote himself to a much greater extent than most actors, so he is a little attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 28January 24, 2019 5:26 AM

I think he’s more about $$$. He’ll shill anything for cash.

by Anonymousreply 29January 24, 2019 5:35 AM

r28 totally agree with you. He wants attention but doesn't want to share anything personal. I think it's an ambivalent attitude tbh. If you really want to keep your private life private you take it easy with interviews, SM, cons etc.

by Anonymousreply 30January 24, 2019 8:00 AM

I mean you try to not draw more attention to yourself than is necessary

by Anonymousreply 31January 24, 2019 8:16 AM

And again purv is suggesting that Mackenzie and Sam might be together again because of likes on IG

Please let the whole bearding charade not start again this year....

by Anonymousreply 32January 24, 2019 12:34 PM

aghhhhh mac...

by Anonymousreply 33January 24, 2019 4:41 PM

R32 . Months ago, Purv finally admitted that SHAMzie had 'broken up' -she knew that the PR charade was over

Both trolls -Purv and MM- are desperate, still trying to get more attention and followers so last week, , MM did the like AND unlike of Sam’s post getting eyes back on her.......and on her sister's new business, who started to get more followers.

If SM likes means being together, we have a few of these...... Sam and Jonathan Van Ness

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 24, 2019 5:20 PM

Sam and Jonathan....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35January 24, 2019 5:23 PM

1) I’m amazed by how many people I’ve met that don’t believe closeting happens today.

2) People often say Sam never shares anything of substance. It’s true. I hear this from fans who are aware in the fandom and those who are not.

by Anonymousreply 36January 24, 2019 8:04 PM

Sam in LA?

[quote]Anónimo asked: Not that is of any importance, but this morning on Lorraine ITV, in UK, Ross King, live from LA, mentioned that among his guests for Burn night dinner, would be Gary Barlow and Sam Heughan. Xx

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37January 24, 2019 8:52 PM

I'm haven't paid much attention to him, but he looks might good in this pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 24, 2019 9:06 PM

So he sold his soul for a career. Or perhaps he is living happily with his bf - the guy that defended him. In some truly private way. See, some very famous people manage to hide loads of things.

by Anonymousreply 39January 24, 2019 11:06 PM

Amparito is one of Sam’s stalker/stan/batshit-crazy fan. She stalked him relentlessly a couple years ago. Delusional frau thinks Sam will fall in love with her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40January 25, 2019 2:30 AM

[quote] Not that is of any importance, but this morning on Lorraine ITV, in UK, Ross King, live from LA, mentioned that among his guests for Burn night dinner, would be Gary Barlow and Sam Heughan. Xx

Sam's stylist, Melissa Adelaide, has just arrived at LA so probably, he will attend some events this weekend.

I'm concerned about his hair and the PR fuckery that may be coming.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 25, 2019 4:26 AM

His stylist could learn a thing or two from the team that does his modeling shoots. Enough already with the pompadours, quiffs and low side parts. They don't flatter him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42January 25, 2019 4:53 AM

R42 LoL that picture. Sam’s trying to cover his receeding hairline with all that manipulation of his hair. He looked like he was balding on top a few years ago when he had the long hair.

by Anonymousreply 43January 25, 2019 5:01 AM

R41 I’m concerned too. Please no bearding charade

by Anonymousreply 44January 25, 2019 5:26 AM

Unfortunately I too sense some PR fakery/fuckery looming. Normal PR promotion for films etc is one thing and it is expected, but games, innuendo and bearding is quite another. Now that the latest OL season is almost over and there is still some time before his movies come out, he will probably be seeking the spotlight again - he seems to love the attention, and the showmance avenue is not there any more. Hopefully there may not be any bearding until the Win a Date thing is over (May sometime), but you never know with him.

by Anonymousreply 45January 25, 2019 5:49 AM

Well, folks, Stop the Press - apparently there is a post somewhere on tumbler affirming that MM is in NYC with Sam, they got engaged and they are going to come out as a married couple. He is buying up real estate in the US for their future together, and he will be spending only 3 months a year filming OL from now on as his role is being cut back for other characters. Ain't love grand?

by Anonymousreply 46January 25, 2019 6:27 AM

R46 Oh Puh-leeeze.

by Anonymousreply 47January 25, 2019 7:39 AM

r47 Aw, you cynic, you. How could this possibly not be true? (snort).

by Anonymousreply 48January 25, 2019 8:06 AM

One might ask why Heughan would have anything to do with a bimbo divorcee D-list daughter of this evangelical gun-toting preacher. Here he is on a supposed "war for souls" being waged by American Christian Evangelicals in Iraq on the pretext of bringing humanitarian aid. Imagine these arrogant, racist paternalistic buffoons telling people who have practiced their religion and traditions for thousands of years what their beliefs should be. smh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49January 25, 2019 1:49 PM

Somebody owed somebody a favor.

by Anonymousreply 50January 25, 2019 2:02 PM

what is this obsession you have with MM?? you seem far more interested in her than Sam so why don't you start a thread on her.

by Anonymousreply 51January 25, 2019 2:22 PM

R51 Start your own fucking thread, granny panties! We're staying right here.

ConTROLLing troll loves to lurk on DL and bash other posters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52January 25, 2019 2:31 PM

Anyone posting fear of PR is just some tumblr idiots posting here.

by Anonymousreply 53January 25, 2019 4:56 PM

LOL, R46 . That post is just fan fiction made up by the Puvrmuso troll. Please, don't spread that ridiculous BS here. Sam is in LA and MM is in NY (look at her new IG stories).

Sam at the Burns supper in LA on Thursday 24th January:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54January 25, 2019 7:30 PM

Clip of Sam at Ross King’s BAFTALA Charity fundraiser for Scottish charities, 24th January 2019:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55January 25, 2019 7:37 PM

Looks like Sam skips leg day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56January 25, 2019 8:54 PM

Great to see how dead this thread is the original fat Nazi cunt died alone. You cunts are delusional and need lives. Obviously nobody will pity fuck you foul pigs

by Anonymousreply 57January 25, 2019 9:05 PM

Did she seriously die?

by Anonymousreply 58January 25, 2019 11:29 PM

R58 Nobody died. The SpazPurvMuso troll is just due for another electroshock treatment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59January 25, 2019 11:46 PM

r55. Great find. Thanks for that. Looks like he is more comfortable and ABLE to live his life. And his will to spend some of his money, which came to him unexpected. He was a struggling actor thinking about a change in his working career as an actor. There is an Interview, wäre he said, that his second career choice would be getting a professional cook.

by Anonymousreply 60January 25, 2019 11:47 PM

r59. Hi darling, thanks

by Anonymousreply 61January 25, 2019 11:51 PM

r58 Yep, she died, and you didn't even notice, bitch

by Anonymousreply 62January 26, 2019 12:22 AM

Heughan @ Burns night celebration...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63January 26, 2019 1:35 AM

Another link...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64January 26, 2019 1:38 AM

Wether if he uses a new beard or the tumblrs thibk he i hetero doesnt really matter, does it? He is GAY and that is the true. He might have sex in his gyms and likely settle with that bf he had, or another producer/rich anyone. Or try settle a life hetero for the public and gay for his partner. Who cares he cannot hide it

by Anonymousreply 65January 26, 2019 4:19 AM

Sam and Alex Norouzi out and about tonight in LA. Jan 25th, 2019

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66January 26, 2019 5:00 AM

Happy to see he didn’t bring a beard, he looks kind of relaxed(could be the whisky).

R61 yay

R56 the 100 burpees a day is his peakstreak this year and I don’t think he has the build for big leg and calf muscles

by Anonymousreply 67January 26, 2019 6:13 AM

Butler looks pretty bloated. Let's see, Scottish, son of a deadbeat dad, no wife or kids, papp'd with obvious beards, Hollywood action roles. Hmmm, remind us of anyone?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68January 26, 2019 4:04 PM

Sam’s heavy brogue

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69January 26, 2019 4:43 PM

Posing with the laddies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70January 26, 2019 4:45 PM

Posing with the guys....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71January 26, 2019 6:00 PM

At least no beard. Prefer Tony Curran and Gerard Butler.

by Anonymousreply 72January 26, 2019 7:07 PM

Sexy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73January 26, 2019 10:15 PM

R71 recent? thats his rumoured bf who supposedly had dissapeared interesting

by Anonymousreply 74January 27, 2019 2:19 AM

R74 nope. Try again. Luke is taller than Sam

by Anonymousreply 75January 27, 2019 3:11 AM

For height, here's Sam and Luke standing with Amy Shiels bearding for them à la Tab Hunter, Venetia Stevenson and Tony Perkins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76January 27, 2019 4:51 AM

r76 Luke Neal is a tad over 6' 4" - Sam is a tad under 6' 3".

by Anonymousreply 77January 27, 2019 8:19 AM

R74 R75 the ginger in the pic is Scottish actor Tony Curran

by Anonymousreply 78January 27, 2019 8:25 AM

Who is not gay btw

by Anonymousreply 79January 27, 2019 8:28 AM

What does he mean by this tweet? I'm not a native speaker but also doubting if he misspelled "ladies"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80January 27, 2019 9:26 AM

laddies is scottish for boys.

by Anonymousreply 81January 27, 2019 12:02 PM

R81 thank you, so what does "laddies eas" mean?

by Anonymousreply 82January 27, 2019 12:15 PM

Adorable Gay Sam and his hot Barbour guys.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83January 27, 2019 4:17 PM

On another post they say this one is filled with homophobes

by Anonymousreply 84January 28, 2019 1:35 AM

R84, Really??? Because the poster who has made that comment in the Outlander discussion, is one of the homophobic trolls who have been trying to derail and close these threads for months.

Sounds familiar, right? ;)

[quote]They are the mentals on the SH is gay thread, all they do is bitch about him, as only a really hateful Frau can. It is a shitsow and teeming with homophobia in every post

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85January 28, 2019 1:55 AM

R85 Exactly. Same hate speech, same shilling for Rapelander, same agenda to shut down these discussions.

by Anonymousreply 86January 28, 2019 2:50 AM

R74 R75

[quote]The fact that Sam and Luke Neal keep avoiding being photographed together -since Jennifer Allen was hired as Sam's publicist and the PR fuckery started- speaks volumes to me. I mean, during 3 years there have been many pics of Sam with his old good friends......but Luke is still MIA and his SM are still closed ;) Before the PRfuckery, Luke was with Sam everywhere: trips, premieres, Outlander events, private parties.....

Sam and Luke travelling together, March 2016.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87January 28, 2019 5:09 PM

I don't want you cunts to stop talking about your hate obsession with Sam. I want you cunts to fuck off a gay board and take your homophobic cunt twaddle to ladies sites where you cunts belong. And now the dead lady has gone, the timing is perfect

by Anonymousreply 88January 28, 2019 9:29 PM

[quote]R85 Exactly. Same hate speech, same shilling for Rapelander, same agenda to shut down these discussions.

Yep and the homophobic and misogynistic Purvmuso troll really loves to use the word 'cunt'......

Sam's stylist, Melissa Adelaide, has tagged him and Matt Bommer on her IG:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89January 28, 2019 10:38 PM

This post i almost dead. We all know he is gay. No doubts left. Most if his fans know it by now. Some like it more than others. The S4 has been very dissapointing I doubt he will make new fans. Modt posts that deem him hetero are outdated. No one believes for a second he could date Cait - Those mudt be posts from S1 when Jamie and Claire might have simulated sex too well on screen. But when he started giving interviews as Gay Sam that was it!

by Anonymousreply 90January 29, 2019 12:05 AM

Sam has made a Q & A.

He's taking this next month off and has promoted his new movies. Some talk about the season finale. He would love to produce or direct an episode of Outlander someday.

Oh and tonight he was going to watch Bohemian Rhapsody, he loves Queen....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91January 29, 2019 4:14 AM

Sam when he was in LA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92January 30, 2019 2:38 AM

Sam and Cait

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93January 30, 2019 2:42 AM

[quote]Sam when he was in LA

With Timothee again!!.......... I mean, Romann Berrux...........

I think he's still in LA, working in MPC HQ before taking this next month off for his holidays

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94January 30, 2019 5:04 AM

Why is Sam jumping on the ego-driven bandwagon of celebrities who financially back and create a liquor? Most celebrity created whiskies are pure shit.

Yet again, Sam will use his “perceived” image and fame to peddle a product in the hopes of making himself even richer. He loves nothing more than money. He will never be true to himself. With the future launch of his whisky, he’ll never come out of the closet. Watch him create a whisky for 60yr old Outlander fraus that tastes like Jamie Fraser.

I’ll bet money he will peddle a yearly whisky membership (similar to MPC) where members get a signed bottle from him.

by Anonymousreply 95January 30, 2019 9:13 AM

i thought it was a drink just for men, never met a woman drinking whisky. also his SAS film has no female actresses. He might think he can be lead and gay.

by Anonymousreply 96January 30, 2019 3:00 PM

$willing whi$ky would $eem to run counter to the goal$ of hi$ fitne$$ charity to raise money for cancer research, but that doe$n't $eem to matter to $am, doe$ it? From the Centers for Disease Control...

[quote]The less alcohol you drink, the lower your risk for cancer. Drinking alcohol raises your risk of getting six kinds of cancer— Mouth and throat. Voice box (larynx). Esophagus. Colon and rectum. Liver. Breast (in women).

[quote]All types of alcoholic drinks, including red and white wine, beer, cocktails, and liquor, are linked with cancer. The more you drink, the higher your cancer risk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97January 30, 2019 3:25 PM

The fantards continue to worship me like a god and empty their wallets on me. They don't seem to notice I'm a liar...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98January 30, 2019 3:38 PM

He hasnt denied for long time. Give him a break!

by Anonymousreply 99January 30, 2019 4:04 PM

R96 the synopsis of SAS has him traveling with his pregnant wife/girlfriend Delphene. There was a Paris set pic of him with someone who looked a lot like Hannah John-Kamen.

by Anonymousreply 100January 30, 2019 4:41 PM

Wow there is a lot of SH hate on here lately. Who cares if obsessed OL fans pay for his MPC or whisky brands? It’s their choice. Just like it was beautiful gay Sam’s choice to go back into the closet for the sake of fame. Save the hate for JA and others who make a living off of closeting people.

by Anonymousreply 101January 30, 2019 4:47 PM

R101 Oh, please. Pointing out hypocrisy is hate? Typical fantard reaction. But he’s so niiiiice!

by Anonymousreply 102January 30, 2019 5:43 PM

Integrity matters, especially when you're running a charity. It matters that the causes Heughan shills are in direct opposition. Two of his family members had cancer, his charity donates to cancer research yet he's starting a whisky brand. Is it hate to observe and comment on that indefensible incongruity or is any criticism deemed "hate" by obsessed fans who can't stand to hear that their fantasy icon is imperfect?

by Anonymousreply 103January 30, 2019 6:12 PM

MPC is not a charity, it's a business donating 50% of its income to chosen charities. It's the same holding as the whisky (Great Glen)company. He is a nice guy, friendly irl but only met him briefly, he cares about charity but also about securing his financial situation.....he might be crossing the integrity line even if his intention is positive.

by Anonymousreply 104January 30, 2019 6:19 PM

R102 so anyone who disagrees with you is a “fantard”?? Next you’ll call me an obsessed middle aged OL fan who is convinced Sam is straight and my one true love. Get over yourself. The guy is an ACTOR. He’s not curing cancer here. He basically lies and pretends to be other people for a living! He ran right back into the closet and forced his bf to scrub his social media at the first bite from Hollywood. I don’t think a fitness or whisky business suddenly brings his integrity into question. That time has passed.

by Anonymousreply 105January 30, 2019 7:38 PM

He is an hypocrit. End of. Yet he has fans -female and gay men- respect that, respect them and their fantasies. Why do you even care. He has built an hetero image HIMSELF. Dont blame fraus for it

by Anonymousreply 106January 30, 2019 10:11 PM

He sounds like a pompous asshole!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107January 31, 2019 12:59 AM

Reply 93. I don't know what prompted SH and CB to flash the obscene finger gesture but I'm think what they mean to convey is this: We know season 4 was crap but we were paid a motza for making absolutely no effort. So all you wingers can go fuck yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 108January 31, 2019 10:23 AM

New pic of Adorable Gay Sam with his hot Barbour guys........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109January 31, 2019 5:49 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110January 31, 2019 7:32 PM

r109 and r100. Thanks for posting. For me he looks always so relaxed, even this are staged pictures and we see not the take outs.

Something like being in your own bubble, surrounding habitat.

by Anonymousreply 111January 31, 2019 8:29 PM

In other words, with men.

by Anonymousreply 112January 31, 2019 9:17 PM

Everybody is talking about it.

USA Today January 31, 2019 .- "Ben Affleck's 'Batman' replacement: 10 actors we'd love to see as Bruce Wayne"

And yes, Sam in in the list and he has just posted a IG story about the article. He already played Batman on stage.

[quote]Sam Heughan: "Outlander" star Heughan might be pushing the younger concept at 38. But the Scottish actor is physically fit and already starred in the role in the "Batman Live: Arena Tour." He might even still have the suit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113February 1, 2019 6:08 AM

Batman Sam on stage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114February 1, 2019 6:12 AM

[quote]He is an hypocrit. End of. Yet he has fans -female and gay men- respect that, respect them and their fantasies. Why do you even care. He has built an hetero image HIMSELF

R146 We speak out against hypocrisy, not defend it. And no, we don't respect the sheeple who can't see the BS and Hollywood homophobia for what it is - oppressive and exploitative to everyone. Heughan has done some things we respect as LGBTQ people and others things we don't and we have a right to call him out for the latter. Blathering on that we shouldn't care is a waste of YOUR time.

by Anonymousreply 115February 1, 2019 12:10 PM

We'd love to see BatSam reprise his role, with one tiny tweak...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116February 1, 2019 12:42 PM

R116, OH YES, Sam couldn't stop posting that Rainbow Gay Batman when #lovewon, 28 June 2015

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117February 1, 2019 1:00 PM

Now, now...we don't want the poor darling to be reminded of when Gay Pride wasn't an oxymoron to him and he didn't stereotype 'that world' as 'camp' and 'fun', do we? Yes, he is a hypocrite, but at least for now he just doesn't seem to care. (that great pic has probably been deleted from his accounts in all the straight-washing but I would love to be wrong and it's still there - I can always hope).

by Anonymousreply 118February 1, 2019 7:42 PM

Reply 115 I absolutely agree. He has slapped the face all of us who have been working for gay rights for decades. And the worst is that he doesn't seem to give a damn when he must know that the cat is out of the bag and long gone. One positive is that there doesn't appear to be a beard on the scene.

by Anonymousreply 119February 2, 2019 4:49 AM

a t least he supports the Scottish govenment who are trying to make the country a better place for the LGBT community. It's still a bit hypocite but he RTed this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120February 2, 2019 10:02 AM

'[quote]At least no beard.

[quote]He hasnt denied for long time. Give him a break!

[quote] One positive is that there doesn't appear to be a beard on the scene.

Yep.

So the usual suspects -the shamzie squad, the beards defenders, homophobic stans...- are getting nervous and making up lame excuses to explain why we're seeing single Sam for so long.

They keep burying their heads in the sand while ignoring the big rainbow elephant in the room....xd

Pretty ironic since some of them have known the truth since a long time ago.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121February 2, 2019 2:33 PM

The more Sam tries to lockdown his private life, the more people will speculate. His IG account is only used for marketing his image and he’s not nearly as active on twitter as he used to be. I’m beginning to think he’s had a serious boyfriend for a year or around the time his bearding contract with MM ended. He probably lives in London

by Anonymousreply 122February 2, 2019 7:15 PM

There's already speculation about why Mr. Nice Guy who has a lot going for him is single at almost 40.

by Anonymousreply 123February 2, 2019 7:27 PM

123. He just hadn't met me😉 we can dream!!!!

by Anonymousreply 124February 3, 2019 9:01 AM

Sam is Vin Diesel's buddy now....

From Sam IG stories. Feb 2nd, 2019.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125February 3, 2019 2:37 PM

[quote]Sam is Vin Diesel's buddy now....

R125 What took him so long? Closeted gay actors should stick together!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126February 3, 2019 3:30 PM

RELATED: A lot here know all too well how disheartening it can be to keep battling against anti-gay prejudice and oppression but occasionally there is a step forward: the Australian state of Victoria has just announced that it is outlawing the vile practice of 'gay conversion therapy', rightly described by the State Premier as 'bigoted quackery...The notion that any gay Victorian is broken and needs to be fixed, the notion that any gay Victorian can be cured … is such a hurtful, wrong, absolutely disgraceful way to approach what should be about inclusion and acceptance.” Victoria is the only state to do so so far but it's a start. The tragedy of this practice was brought home in 'Boy Erased'.

by Anonymousreply 127February 3, 2019 8:36 PM

Loved Season Four, Ian especially was so cute after he completed the gauntlet.

Season 5 and 6 have already been approved. Cannot wait

by Anonymousreply 128February 3, 2019 9:15 PM

Heughan is enthusiastically pushing one of those contrived Just Jared 'polls' (one voter can vote multiple times) on who should be the next Batman. He comes across as so, so thirsty. As long as he thinks he has to be hetero and closeted for HW success, he'll keep on closeting - ironic given that in his own words to Amy Shiels, "Ain't nothing straight about my Bat. You know that!"

by Anonymousreply 129February 4, 2019 7:44 PM

Wasn’t MP.C supposed to have a grand launch today?

by Anonymousreply 130February 4, 2019 9:28 PM

What’s his deal? Are other actors comparable to Sam so aggregiuously self promoting? It’s a big turn-off; he promotes his body, Barbour, whiskey, MPC,watches, Audi etc. I don’t fault someone for trying to make money but jeez!

by Anonymousreply 131February 5, 2019 12:13 AM

So many crazy women on here, desperate for him to appear in public with a female so you can all start having hysterics about bearding. No gay men here at all.

by Anonymousreply 132February 5, 2019 12:23 AM

Gay man here.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133February 5, 2019 12:37 AM

R129 We are rather nostalgic about Heughan's out and proud, pre-Outlander days...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134February 5, 2019 1:59 AM

R130 the first of the 3 challenges for this year started indeed

by Anonymousreply 135February 5, 2019 11:59 AM

FEED ME

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136February 5, 2019 2:54 PM

First look at Sam in SAS Red Notice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137February 5, 2019 6:25 PM

Interesting r137. Looks like hecreally likes to be the tough guy in his acting. And at the end is happy to receive a bath robe/leisure home coat from vin Diesel. May be they really enjoyed their sauna or steam bath session before.

by Anonymousreply 138February 5, 2019 6:41 PM

[quote] Looks like hecreally likes to be the tough guy in his acting.

Because action heroes are big in Hollywood, right now. It’s where the $$$ is.

by Anonymousreply 139February 5, 2019 9:53 PM

Sweaty happy Sam and his gym buddy in LA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140February 5, 2019 11:06 PM

He isn't gay and will marry soon and have children. Meanwhile the demented fraus on here will start screaming about beards.

by Anonymousreply 141February 5, 2019 11:45 PM

The resident troll at R132/R141 is worried....xd

Adorable Gay Sam :

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142February 6, 2019 12:21 AM

[quote]The resident troll at [R132]/[R141] is worried....xd

R142 As if assertingn"he will marry soon and have children" somehow proves he's not gay in her pea-sized, homophobic reptile brain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143February 6, 2019 5:38 AM

R142 was there ever any doubt ;) thanks for sharing

by Anonymousreply 144February 6, 2019 7:18 AM

I know we’ve questioned his integrity many times over his bearding, showmancing, lying and promoting himself as a hetero leading man, but I really dont believe he would go as far as to marry and breed for a career. I think his own childhood experiences might prohibit bringing children into a dysfunctional marriage. At his age in a very ageist HW, he might be on the downward slope of leading man roles, and as a character actor/supporting role he won’t be as high profile. If he could be busy single Sam a little while longer, he could come out quietly, Millar style, and still have work.

by Anonymousreply 145February 6, 2019 7:58 AM

Some think he has kids with Caitriona Balfe. Maybe they made a platonic agreement.

by Anonymousreply 146February 6, 2019 1:08 PM

R146, that sounds like the Robsten lunacy, lol

Cait and her Scottish fiance Tony Mcgill, have been dating since Outlander started shooting and journalists like Gerry Braiden already KNEW it in 2014.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147February 6, 2019 1:45 PM

R147 The die hard aggressive shippers seem to conveniently forget that and for every picture of Sam pinging to the high heavens they just think it’s him being adorable.

by Anonymousreply 148February 6, 2019 6:13 PM

R7 R15 R18

New pic of a very happy Sam, again, with Graham......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149February 6, 2019 7:26 PM

r148. Of course he is adorable. And he is pinging

by Anonymousreply 150February 6, 2019 7:26 PM

R148 Always adorable and always pinging, I agree. I just meant they, the shippers, think it’s cute so as long as he’s with Cait and not gay. How they deny the obvious, that he’s not with her, not into chicks, and hopefully has a hottie of man keeping him warm at night, is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 151February 6, 2019 9:07 PM

R151 - I meant R150 not 148. Sorry. Been a long day.

by Anonymousreply 152February 6, 2019 9:09 PM

'...for every picture of Sam pinging to the high heavens.'

A statement like this is fucking homophobic and ugly, especially when spoken by a straight woman.

by Anonymousreply 153February 7, 2019 12:21 AM

R153=Homophobic resident troll

And yes, Sam pings and there's NOTHING wrong with that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154February 7, 2019 12:51 AM

Nothing remotely sexy about this photo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155February 7, 2019 1:56 AM

Sam at Golds Gym in Venice CA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156February 7, 2019 2:01 AM

R155 You could bounce a coin off that ‘Tox head.

by Anonymousreply 157February 7, 2019 6:01 AM

R156 the gym really is an obsession. It's healthy to work out but this goes way beyond

by Anonymousreply 158February 7, 2019 7:30 AM

This thread is a little better since the nazi frau died, her screams of schill pr troll and other bizarre rantings were always so..other worldly. I am glad she is dead.

by Anonymousreply 159February 7, 2019 7:45 AM

We know Sam, we know.......;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160February 7, 2019 1:23 PM

Too bad Berry never quite convinces us that he's hot for Jamie. But he gets an "A" for effort.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161February 7, 2019 4:06 PM

Where's Ratched? The homophobic troll at R159 is hallucinating about dead people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162February 7, 2019 4:20 PM

Omaze video came out with kids giving Sam advice on how to date “her.”

Case is closed. Close up the thread. He’s not gay.

by Anonymousreply 163February 7, 2019 6:02 PM

r163 Yeh, sure. Like he's going to get support for this charity thing from the homophobic fans and get them to open their purses if he asks for advice on dating 'him'. (he actually doesn't mention any gender by the way - the kids do). He's still gay and closeted.

by Anonymousreply 164February 7, 2019 6:32 PM

Exactly, R164. He's gay, gay, gay.

That's why he needs advice -from children- to 'date her'....... lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165February 7, 2019 6:38 PM

I wish they’d choose a male to win the contest!!

by Anonymousreply 166February 7, 2019 6:51 PM

r165. And i all want to know here. This is a staged and sripted stuff. The filming for that just have probably a completly one day work.

by Anonymousreply 167February 7, 2019 7:10 PM

[quote]he actually doesn't mention any gender by the way - the kids do

TRUE.

I love this comment posted on the youtube vid:

[quote]Jennifer C:"When he goes on a date...What if its a not a woman ? Maybe a man?"

by Anonymousreply 168February 7, 2019 8:28 PM

R165, R167 That kid was ordered directly from Central Casting.

by Anonymousreply 169February 7, 2019 8:29 PM

R169 and that’s when you know it’s all about selling a product. Everyone commenting is so naive, “those kids are hilarious.” Cause they got asked to be funny!!

by Anonymousreply 170February 7, 2019 9:35 PM

Kind of reeks of desparation to get people to bid on the date by using cute kids in a video doesn't it? One coyld bet all the way to the bank that the "winner" will have been carefully chosen by his PR folks.

by Anonymousreply 171February 7, 2019 10:56 PM

R171 I agree. I’m wondering why they extended the deadline?

by Anonymousreply 172February 8, 2019 12:45 AM

R159, has the hysterical German PR Oracle frau gone? What about the mad OP who was always ranting about 'spazpurvmuso' like someone demented? They're all female, old, and homophobic. They probably went on the Shawn Mendes thread to die, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 173February 8, 2019 12:46 AM

So funny the way the Spaz Troll and a couple of others managed to get the other Gay Sam threads closed down and the OP banned for life.

by Anonymousreply 174February 8, 2019 1:07 AM

you people must be loads of fun at parties. you are all so ......miserable.

by Anonymousreply 175February 8, 2019 1:13 AM

Forty year old man needs dating advice from children. No just no!

by Anonymousreply 176February 8, 2019 1:22 AM

R132=R141=R153=R159=R173=R174......= Homophobic resident troll still trying to derail these threads......lol

The Datalounge discussions about Sam being gay (44 threads) are still up ; no one has died; no one has been banned. We almost have 12, 000 views and this is the most watched thread in DL.

We are still here, talking about Adorable Gay Sam........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177February 8, 2019 1:59 AM

Is anyone else's f/f button not working?

by Anonymousreply 178February 8, 2019 2:21 AM

r178 Yep. Mine's not working either.

by Anonymousreply 179February 8, 2019 3:21 AM

On IG Duncan says he's entered and he'll wear the leather pants if Sam gets the haircut. We wish...

by Anonymousreply 180February 8, 2019 10:06 AM

R178 mine is, just FFed you to make sure.

by Anonymousreply 181February 8, 2019 12:05 PM

Leather shorts, yeah, they knew what they were doing.

by Anonymousreply 182February 8, 2019 12:07 PM

I wonder if the Omaze contest deadline was extended by almost a month (and this new promo added) because they weren’t getting a lot of entries by the original deadline, or if they were getting a ton and wanted to take advantage of it.

by Anonymousreply 183February 8, 2019 3:59 PM

Just when you thought the Win a Dream Date with Sam Heughan contest couldn’t look any more craven and PR driven, they added scripted rent-a-kids and extended the deadline. lol

by Anonymousreply 184February 8, 2019 5:03 PM

Next, they'll have him with dogs.

by Anonymousreply 185February 8, 2019 5:14 PM

R184 the majority of fans, if not all, are eating it up!!

by Anonymousreply 186February 8, 2019 6:15 PM

It looks kinda skeevy, actually. Little kids giving dating advice? Pullllease.

by Anonymousreply 187February 8, 2019 6:30 PM

Talk about a PR backfire! This video makes me want to NEVER date Sam Heughan. Fuck him, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 188February 8, 2019 7:34 PM

r185. No. With cats. We already have seen that before.

Interesting that JA found another way to straightwash him with her PR. Looks like there will be no other bearding like with the forgotten blond. Sam already left OL. He is following his own tracks now.

My predectio:n: There will be not another beard. There will be excuses like: He is very busy, he has to travel a lot, he is envolved in so many projects.... And of course it will be a female as his date. May be they did not found the marching one until now

by Anonymousreply 189February 8, 2019 8:24 PM

Yikes the 98 year old German PR Oracle has resurfaced, still making spelling mistakes and peddling lies.

Sam hates these tragic gay rumors. He has told you that he is heterosexual and yet you erase his sexuality. You are all disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 190February 9, 2019 1:28 AM

Sam's longtime friend and co-star Steven Cree, knows that Sam is gay: "Sam also likes cock"

[quote]"As I walked over, they both said hi and Sam said something like "oh, we like cardinals", in reference to my jersey. They put their arms around me and we took the first pic. And then, Steven says "Sam also likes cock".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191February 9, 2019 2:17 AM

"As I walked over, they both said hi and Sam said something like "oh, we like cardinals", in reference to my jersey. They put their arms around me and we took the first pic. And then, Steven says "Sam also likes cock

Sure, frau, as if his friend would out him. If he was gay, nobody would be chatting grease about it. Stop being homophobic and go back to your Gay Sam tumblr blog.

by Anonymousreply 192February 9, 2019 2:21 AM

I'm happy you're still here Oracle. Nevermind the troll.

Sam has already done the dog thing for Barbour but he likes cats more it seems

by Anonymousreply 193February 9, 2019 3:05 AM

Sam used to out himself before his PR team started to 'put him into a box' (Sam's own words).

Here's Sam looking very interested in Steven's cock and '.shortest shorts'. He gave him 9 out of 10 (Sam was forced to delete these gay comments later >)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194February 9, 2019 3:45 AM

Sam's adventures in Hawaii.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195February 9, 2019 5:59 AM

The heteronormative world already assumes everyone is straight. If Heughan were straight his PR team wouldn't be pushing showmances, fauxmances and publicity stunts to try and straightwash him.

Bottom line: If you're actually heterosexual you don't need to pay a team of PR people, paparazzi, flacks, beards, trolls and shills to make you LOOK heterosexual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196February 9, 2019 6:25 AM

r193. Thanks darling. At least we are sure now that Paul Camuso is still alive and has still enough money for a computer and a Internet flat rate.

by Anonymousreply 197February 9, 2019 11:05 AM

How can this man not have a SO and we know at some point, if he were straight. Unless you’re so busy or just not interested in dating....ok. But at his age and if companionship were a priority, I think we’d be aware of someone...if he were straight.

by Anonymousreply 198February 9, 2019 3:02 PM

[quote]samheughan Ah. When I didn’t have sunburn...

...and I had a decent hairstylist #noquiffs #nopompadours #nolowsideparts #nocombovers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199February 9, 2019 3:51 PM

[quote]How can this man not have a SO

R198 Right?

by Anonymousreply 200February 9, 2019 3:57 PM

People are normally proud and happy to be in love and don't hide their SOs unless they have something to cover up (like cheating or someone's under age or someone's gay and in the closet).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201February 9, 2019 4:07 PM

r195 how do you know that's Hawaii?

by Anonymousreply 202February 9, 2019 4:36 PM

Interesting that Cait never shows reality anymore either? Is it a Starz thing??

I don’t know, I go back and Firth with him and the possibility he’s gay.

by Anonymousreply 203February 9, 2019 5:58 PM

*forth not Firth

by Anonymousreply 204February 9, 2019 7:32 PM

Once again, Cait makes fun of Sam in her twitter banter with him but I guess she's just trying to make it clear -once again- that she is not in Hawaii with him and their PR showmance is over.

Let's hope there's no new PR fuckery coming........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205February 9, 2019 7:35 PM

r196 Exactly!!!

by Anonymousreply 206February 9, 2019 7:38 PM

If there hasn’t been fuckery in a year, maybe they’ll be no more. He’s looked his best in the public eye and PR this year, and losing the baggage.

by Anonymousreply 207February 9, 2019 7:45 PM

[quote]I'd vote for Sam but he has to come out-of-the closet as he was in London, otherwise he's a fraud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208February 9, 2019 10:58 PM

R208 please say this is still posted on twitter.

by Anonymousreply 209February 9, 2019 11:19 PM

Related: Tom Hanks' Oscar acceptance speech for Philadelphia in which he thanked gay men who had influenced him illustrates the positive effects of gay representation in Hollywood...

[quote]“I would not be standing here if it weren’t for two very important men in my life,” he began and continued later, “Mr. Rawley Farnsworth, who was my high school drama teacher, who taught me that ‘act well the part, there all the glory lies,’ and one of my classmates under Mr. Farnsworth, Mr. John Gilkerson. I mention their names because they are two of the finest gay Americans, two wonderful men that I had the good fortune to be associated with, to fall under their inspiration at such a young age.”

[quote]The experience changed Farnsworth’s life. “It’s been quite a feather in my cap,” he said at the time. He became a gay-rights advocate, working with an organization for gay, lesbian and transgender teachers and serving as the grand marshal in an Atlanta parade for children with H.I.V. Farnsworth’s story had another unforeseen consequence: It gave the screenwriter Paul Rudnick the idea for “In & Out"...

[quote]“Last year on the set of ‘Homeland,’ a production assistant from Egypt walked up to me and said, ‘Hey, I just have to tell you that because of watching your movie when I was 14, I realized who I was.’ So I know ‘Philadelphia’ has positively affected people’s lives.”

by Anonymousreply 210February 10, 2019 1:03 AM

Here's the link...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211February 10, 2019 1:03 AM

RobRosenSF is calling out Gay Sam Heughan! Good for him! To stay closeted in 2019 is an affront to the LGBTQ community.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212February 10, 2019 2:30 AM

R202 He’s on the island of Oahu. The photo was taken near Lanikai and the Air Force Base in question is Bellows AFB.

by Anonymousreply 213February 10, 2019 2:51 AM

thanks r213

by Anonymousreply 214February 10, 2019 1:06 PM

Who knows if this military base thing even happened . All his SM is manufactured bullshit. This latest sounds like a talking point for his upcoming movie PR tour for his SAS movie or whatever. He needs better anecdotes for interviews, since his Spy ones were non- existent. Actors always have some kind of self deprecating little story to tell for their circuit of interviews; he’ll have this military base snaffu to talk about now. Watch for it!

by Anonymousreply 215February 10, 2019 7:17 PM

r215 Yeh, it does seem a bit odd that a very experienced hiker like Heughan would not be carrying ID on him - it's a first principle in case you get into difficulties and have to be rescued - usually also medical details such as allergies, blood group etc., and firmly lodged in a pocket or belt or round your neck so it doesn't become lost in a fall etc. And a mate of mine thinks the image is photoshopped as his left arm looks to have unnatural depth against the background ( I don't know enough about the process to judge, but it does look a bit strange). And surprise, surprise, banter with CB about it has appeared in the Daily Mail on 10 Feb. The trouble is that while this may all be perfectly legit, he has played so many PR games that suspicion can become a bit of a default position regarding him.

by Anonymousreply 216February 10, 2019 9:30 PM

[quote] The trouble is that while this may all be perfectly legit, he has played so many PR games that suspicion can become a bit of a default position regarding him.

I sure have that "poor l'il me" victim act down to a science, haven't I?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217February 10, 2019 10:44 PM

Maybe if I’m self-deprecating enough it will endear me to the fantards and they won’t notice how I’m manipulating them to open their wallet$.

by Anonymousreply 218February 10, 2019 11:11 PM

R218 exactly!!!

Same originally teamed up with two brothers who owned Bear Strength Clothing. He wanted to sell fitness clothing. He stole the idea of My Peak Fitness from the Fitness Challenge in the UK called Three Peak Challenge. Hasn’t anyone ever noticed how his MPC logo is a knockoff of their logos. Compare them if you don’t believe me. The Three Peak Fitness Challenge is to climb three mountains in 24 hrs. MPC is a front for him to sell merchandise like clothing and other items I believe are made by Bear Strength Clothing. He’s a sham...laughing all the way to the bank

by Anonymousreply 219February 11, 2019 12:43 AM

He is fugtastic whatever, straight or gay.

by Anonymousreply 220February 11, 2019 1:17 AM

Sam Looking Fuckable in Oahu!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221February 11, 2019 2:25 AM

How does he always manage to hook up with an OL fan for Sam selfie wherever he goes? It seems to always be someone connected to one of his fan groups. These must be set up and not just random sightings, as if he’s constantly strolling about meeting fans. He’s never papped getting coffee or something, I guess not that well known.

by Anonymousreply 222February 11, 2019 5:22 AM

R219. Interesting info about his MPC deal and that he stole the idea lol

by Anonymousreply 223February 11, 2019 5:31 AM

r222. Ah. but it's all coincidence of course. I am sure other HW wannabes do the same thing but he seems to excel at it. And does he really need to be so obviously thirsty - he is a very talented actor, he looks absolutely gorgeous, he's (hopefully permanently) stopped the bearding and the showmance rubbish, and he is continuing to get movie opportunities. These may be in action movies that could end up a bit niche, but they can be great earners, which seems to be one of his major considerations.

by Anonymousreply 224February 11, 2019 7:50 AM

[quote] he's (hopefully permanently) stopped the bearding and the showmance rubbish, and he is continuing to get movie opportunities.

Meanwhile, Sam's fangurls are trying to find out if he is alone in Hawaii.

Remember what happened years ago, when 2 or 3 fangirls caught SAM and his then BOYFRIEND arriving at their hotel in Greece. Oh, the drama....the girls ended up crying and deleting the video. We talked about it in one of the earliest threads.

by Anonymousreply 225February 11, 2019 5:28 PM

R225 really?! That’s amazing. I completely missed that in earlier threads. I definitely need to go back and find it for a good laugh.

by Anonymousreply 226February 11, 2019 6:07 PM

R225 I remember that from an early thread also. Wasn’t it when he was doing “Batman “?

by Anonymousreply 227February 11, 2019 7:12 PM

Didn't someone promise the now deleted video from Greece? Does anybody still have it? Or has at least seen it?

by Anonymousreply 228February 11, 2019 7:25 PM

R225 if I remember correctly the girls who posted the video were bullied and basically told they were liars. I’m not sure if the girl herself deleted the video or if Sam’s PR team made it disappear.

It was during the Batman tour in Europe. At that time Sam was infatuated with Lee

by Anonymousreply 229February 11, 2019 7:32 PM

Who is Sam’s close Circle of Friends?

by Anonymousreply 230February 11, 2019 7:41 PM

r230. Who know really? But i would say Luke, John Valbonesi, Steven Cree, Duncan Lacroix, Graham McTavish, Alexander Norouzi, the guy he shared several appartements with (someone found his name out, just be hidden in the very first threads, when you could google Sam in the UK election roll). His brother, his being out nephew.

On a lower level his colleagues: Tobias Menzies, John Bell, the guy who plays Lord John. His friendship to the still vers young Roman Berrux is kind of questionable. May be the Chile, he never had and never will have.

On the female front: surely his mother and Caitriona Balfe.

And a couple of lawyers, pr-people (surely not JA), his Bank manager. And probably a couple of gay friends behind the scenes, with then he spend his time and nobody knows and cares.

More ideas?

by Anonymousreply 231February 11, 2019 8:06 PM

I don’t think he’s that close to most his co stars, especially the “lower level” ones. It’s likely his inner circle are people we don’t know. In addition to some we do.

by Anonymousreply 232February 11, 2019 8:10 PM

He strikes me as somewhat of a loner despite the overt flirty nature he has developed since OL became successful. The interview he did with Krysten Ritter where they interviewed each other showed a much different and introspective Sam, and I'd bet that is more him than this hyperactive winking gym rat persona all over IG....that is him being the HW actor and he is raking in the ca$h while the iron is hot with all the self promotion.

He ought to be pitching himself in some serious roles instead of the action flicks which will prob go straight to video. Had an interesting conversation with someone coming out of the Gaga Star is Born - he made an offhand comment about how good Gaga was and that she would be great in a retooled version of The Way We Were with that "guy" from Outlander in the Redford role. Now wouldn't THAT be an interesting change for Sam?

by Anonymousreply 233February 11, 2019 8:26 PM

[quote]R225 if I remember correctly the girls who posted the video were bullied and basically told they were liars. I’m not sure if the girl herself deleted the video or if Sam’s PR team made it disappear. It was during the Batman tour in Europe.

I also remember that the girls said that Sam got really angry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234February 11, 2019 8:56 PM

Why would Sam have been angry? This was way before Outlander. I would guess he was out then.

by Anonymousreply 235February 11, 2019 9:50 PM

I gues they didn't want a gay Batman.

by Anonymousreply 236February 11, 2019 9:54 PM

wow. this thread really was taken over by tumblr fraus. that explains a lot

by Anonymousreply 237February 11, 2019 10:53 PM

Will R231 and R233 please can the blathering monologues and respect DL community norms? This is not a blog.

by Anonymousreply 238February 11, 2019 11:05 PM

Not that anyone cares... MM latest Instagram post about starting a new path in NYC. I appears Mackenzie’s acting days are behind her and she is starting a new career as a Photographer.

What I don’t understand is why Sam likes every MM IG post? I stinks of fakeness

by Anonymousreply 239February 12, 2019 12:39 AM

It’s what you would do for your unfortunate little sister.

by Anonymousreply 240February 12, 2019 12:55 AM

r239 The continuing 'likes' could be part of her severance package when her beard contract ended.

by Anonymousreply 241February 12, 2019 12:58 AM

R239 To make their past (PR) 'relationship' more believable?..... lol Yes, Sam stans still don't want to believe that he is gay and they are eager to believe anything.

Anything But Gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242February 12, 2019 1:12 AM

Sam is straight and will be married soon, to a WOMAN. You tumblr fraus will say it's a lavender marriage and scream about fake kids like the tragic Robstens do.

by Anonymousreply 243February 12, 2019 1:22 AM

Sam Heughans IG account is not managed by him. It hasn’t been for quite some time.

He still posts on twitter.

by Anonymousreply 244February 12, 2019 1:27 AM

Related: Anyone who doesn't think celebs hire firms to scrub their online reputations -- like Heughan, who went into the closet to pursue a career in Hollywood after living openly gay -- are fooling themselves...

[quote]Redwood City, California-based ReputationDefender, a company that specializes in online reputation management and digital privacy, works with studio executives or celebrities who want to have their home addresses, phone numbers and other personal information expunged from sites that sell such information. Others are looking to bury negative information—scathing personal critiques, outright falsehoods or even past bankruptcies—in search results.

[quote]“Hollywood has always punched above its weight in terms of proportion of our business,” said Rich Matta, chief executive of ReputationDefender. “Reputations matter for their livelihoods.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245February 12, 2019 3:16 AM

Sam definitely scrubbed his accounts because he was very active on Twitter under his original twitter handle @Heughan. All comments (are there were hundreds) were deleted.

by Anonymousreply 246February 12, 2019 4:12 AM

So does anyone think a new (or old) beard will be brought out in time for his SAS Red Notice premiere in the fall? The movie has some pretty notable names and he’s the lead. This is his chance to sell the macho hetero lead to HW and make a play for Bond or Batman.

by Anonymousreply 247February 12, 2019 7:38 PM

I wonder if the friendship with menzies may be closer than you reckon. He is another with no SO.. Oh yeah a tabloid about 15 yrs ago about how at 30, and still gawky he allegedly broke up marriage of Kristen Scott Thomas but zilch since. The websites etc still trot out the KST rumour though when subject of his dating history comes up. I dunno when I see the banter between them but also sometimes blushing flirtation. Easy to miss since the OL ers think Menzies is a horror because of whatt his character did to Sam's character. Anyway just a thought

by Anonymousreply 248February 12, 2019 7:53 PM

r247. I presume you are not from Jennifer Allens company. Otherwise I would kindly ask for the Billings address and your VAT number.

It is way to early about predictions, when his SAS moviie premiers in Fall.

Before, they need a strategy for launching this comic adapted stuff, if it is not going straight to DVD.

by Anonymousreply 249February 12, 2019 7:58 PM

R247 at this time his movie is only playing on a cable channel that most of the UK has. Not in cinemas.

by Anonymousreply 250February 12, 2019 8:46 PM

They start filming Outlander season 5 next week in Glasgow :

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251February 12, 2019 11:06 PM

Sam outside a store in Oahu

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252February 13, 2019 6:13 AM

r252. Is that a varicose vein on his left leg?

by Anonymousreply 253February 13, 2019 5:18 PM

really?

by Anonymousreply 254February 13, 2019 5:59 PM

R252, thanks for the pic.- Sam in Oahu, posing with a cute gay guy.

A nice change from the usual fangirl.

by Anonymousreply 255February 13, 2019 7:14 PM

R255 In case anyone doubts Heughan has gay fans and, yes, we hold him to a higher standard.

by Anonymousreply 256February 13, 2019 11:12 PM

R253 I suppose because of his gym obsession. I’m not joking when I say that he seems to be completely addicted to work outs. Compulsive behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 257February 14, 2019 5:26 AM

R257

IMO Sam is perpetuating the stereotypical masculine hetero narrative in the Hollywood industry. Prior to Outlander Sam had a slender runners physique. I think he believes the King of Men (or any other leading male roles) is a bodybuilder with overly chiseled pectoral muscles. No bigger turn off than a guy who is so caught up on a physique.

by Anonymousreply 258February 14, 2019 5:42 AM

[quote] Prior to Outlander Sam had a slender runners physique.

The real Sam

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259February 14, 2019 5:54 AM

Why wouldn’t he like being around hot guys at the gym? No surprise.

by Anonymousreply 260February 14, 2019 5:58 AM

Who keeps taking all these “fan” photos?? They’re always the same shots, just different places and fans. It would be pretty sad if he traveled everywhere with PR people and staged these, which has been mentioned before. You never see random photos of him out doing something or with anyone else. Someone asked who he was with on the most recent Hawaii photo on Instagram. No reply.

by Anonymousreply 261February 14, 2019 3:01 PM

The other thing to notice in these staged-looking fan photos is that he's always wearing logo hat$ and tee$. You can bet those are promises to wear the product and be photographed and posted on SM for ca$h. Quid pro quo.

by Anonymousreply 262February 14, 2019 3:15 PM

That’s nothing new. He’s always been a walking billboard.

by Anonymousreply 263February 14, 2019 3:18 PM

I'm Brand Ambassador for Barbour but you never see me wearing any of those fug grandpa clothes IRL...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264February 14, 2019 3:27 PM

Before the PR fuckery started - and 'they put him into a box'- Sam didn't just post his Gay Rainbow Batman and told his goodfriend Amy Shiels that "there's nothing straight about my Bat, and you know that!".

Sam chose to post this pic IG for St Valentine's Day in his IG.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265February 14, 2019 4:48 PM

r265 Ah, thank you! I have been trying to track that photo down to post it. To me it is a beautiful Valentines Day image and I always thought it was so great that he posted it. Would he do so now? Not bloody likely - doesn't fit the Mr Hetero HW Wanna Be he has become, and that's sad.

by Anonymousreply 266February 14, 2019 7:06 PM

Sam said he was straight again in an interview today. These threads must be the bane of his life. Stupid prancing ponies, you should all be banned.

by Anonymousreply 267February 14, 2019 11:54 PM

Sure, troll. Straight to the next man.

R266 Yes, it's very sad :((

Of course, now Sam doesn't dare to post a gay pic for Valentine's Day like he did in 2016. Just like he doesn't dare to post anything about Pride Month. Looks like he has something to hide...... ;)

From being openly gay to burying himself in the closet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268February 15, 2019 12:35 AM

He posted something on Instagram for Valentine’s Day...ping ping ping!

by Anonymousreply 269February 15, 2019 1:10 AM

R269

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270February 15, 2019 1:44 AM

R267 mmmm ok.

by Anonymousreply 271February 15, 2019 2:09 AM

Sam must be reading our complains in DL...lol

He has just posted a gayer IG story for Valentine's Day .

Sam’s IG 14.2.2019 about 8:30 EST

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272February 15, 2019 4:52 AM

Who could forget THIS ??

Many gaydars exploded when Sam did this cat walk in GMA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273February 15, 2019 5:07 AM

R272 I totally think he lurks on DL. What queen wouldn’t lurk here?

This IG post has my gaydar going full tilt. I don’t think he could ping any stronger.

by Anonymousreply 274February 15, 2019 5:44 AM

Related: We're gay, we're proud and we want relatable romantic stories between gay men on the big screen.

[quote]I strongly believe it's time we take Hollywood to task for not shelling out the money to properly produce or market gay love stories.

[quote]Greg Berlanti wrote and directed the severely under-appreciated The Broken Hearts Club, he directed 2018's groundbreaking Love, Simon.... but I'm still holding out for something with an adult protagonist.

[quote]Ideal Home, starring my number one, Paul Rudd, and Steve Coogan as a couple, was one of the more recent movies to deliver that. But... it barely got any promotion.

[quote]Billy Eichner and Judd Apatow recently announced plans for a film that's shaping up to deliver the type of sparkly rom-com so many people like me have been waiting for. Specific details are scarce, but it involves two commitment-phobic men attempting to start a relationship.

[quote]Finally, a buzzy project with gay couples on-screen who are more than just tragic figures haunted by our differentness (hello, Brokeback Mountain). It's time for movies to be greenlit by major studios showing us in every shape, color, gender, ethnicity, and type of relationship—especially in the throes of the kind of ebullient love that gives gay people hope.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275February 15, 2019 6:48 AM

So he’s a pinger we all get it but everyone entitled to private life including actors and public figures. Everyone does what’s best for them. The individual has the option to act or not act on their sexual preferences but the not act option or hiding will make them miserable sooner rather than later. Public figures do not have an obligation to advertise their private life. That’s why it’s called a private life. They deserve the same courtesy as people in mainstream professions.

by Anonymousreply 276February 15, 2019 11:11 AM

R276 Privacy is not the issue; we don't condone stalking and doxing. The issue is celebrities actively using SM to misrepresent themselves for personal gain. We will continue to observe and comment.

by Anonymousreply 277February 15, 2019 3:33 PM

R273 R274

[quote]Many gaydars exploded when Sam did this cat walk in GMA.

[quote]This IG post has my gaydar going full tilt. I don’t think he could ping any stronger.

And Cait, once again, has noticed......lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278February 15, 2019 5:34 PM

Balfe constantly outs him and Heughan outs himself, too...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279February 15, 2019 5:54 PM

r277 Yep. And in their misrepresentation, only perpetuating the vile HW mantra that being gay is something to be ashamed of, hidden, straight-washed. Yes, we will continue to observe and comment.

by Anonymousreply 280February 15, 2019 7:47 PM

It appears Sam left Hawaii on Valentines Day. They’re back to work filming season 5 next week

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281February 15, 2019 7:54 PM

Every time you guys say he 'pings' you sound homophobic. You are disgusting people.

by Anonymousreply 282February 16, 2019 2:35 AM

R282 Yes, Sam pings and there's NOTHING WRONG with it.

Only a homophobe like you would be bothered by those comments IN A GAY BOARD.

Adorable Gay Sam.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283February 16, 2019 12:59 PM

New beard in sight?

She has professional dealings with the production company for Sam’s latest movie.....;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284February 16, 2019 6:36 PM

Disappointed If he’s bearding again.

by Anonymousreply 285February 16, 2019 6:48 PM

there are obviously other people on that boat. So if Sam is within 20 feet of another female now she must be a beard?

I swear some of you have Alzheimer's because you post the same things in every thread and then there are those that have these stories they make up in their heads and put them down in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 286February 16, 2019 6:58 PM

Y’all!! Sam is hanging out with a girl!!

by Anonymousreply 287February 16, 2019 7:02 PM

Looks like Sam Heughan has to answer to several very unhappy fans.

Also Haley Helene is with Jeffery Silva, not Sam

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288February 16, 2019 8:40 PM

R288 Jeffrey Silva is with or married to Dorlene Kolina Silva who’s account on IG is now private. Sam’s fandom is very toxic. Also Jeffrey’s IG is now private. Very sad.

by Anonymousreply 289February 16, 2019 8:46 PM

Let’s see Jennifer Allen try to get him out of this one. Scrub, scrub, scrub. Deflect, deflect, deflect.

by Anonymousreply 290February 16, 2019 9:16 PM

Shawn is still a homophobic cunt. Good looking, but a homophobe nontheless.

by Anonymousreply 291February 16, 2019 9:18 PM

Jeffrey Silva had the video posted on his IG before it went private so it seems he may have been there. Whoever was in the rest of the group and whoever was 'with' whoever (and that's all highly speculative), it is still not the best PR look for Heughan to be seen near a woman who laughs as a fish gets clubbed to death (it can be more humane to give them a quick rather than lingering death, but it's still not an enjoyable thing to see). It will probably soon blow over now he's back in Scotland but it's not a good look.

by Anonymousreply 292February 16, 2019 9:21 PM

[quote]Let’s see Jennifer Allen try to get him out of this one.

Who, me? I only bust out if there's a gay rumor. Spousal abuse, hypocrisy, drugs, alcohol. cheating -- none of that shit constitutes a PR emergency in Hollywood. Then again, you may be right about animal cruelty. Someone accused Tab Hunter of being mean to a dog and it stuck to him for years. But fish cruelty? That's a new one. We may have to raise Heughan's rates.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293February 16, 2019 9:42 PM

Sam's really batting 1,000 with his beards. haha

by Anonymousreply 294February 16, 2019 10:37 PM

r291 Shawn?

by Anonymousreply 295February 17, 2019 12:09 AM

Beware of gangs like Sam Heughan and his friends...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296February 17, 2019 12:20 AM

He's savin' up all his money Wants to head it south in May Maybe roll in the sand with a rock 'n' roll man Somewhere down Montserrat way But the money's good in the season Helps to lighten up his load Boys keep him high as the months go by He's getting postcards from the road Can't you feel 'em closin' in, honey Can't you feel 'em schoolin' around You got fins to the left, fins to the right And you're the only bait in town

by Anonymousreply 297February 17, 2019 12:53 AM

[quote]Disappointed If he’s bearding again.

[quote]it is still not the best PR look for Heughan to be seen near a woman who laughs and cheers as a fish gets clubbed to death

[quote] she is a well connected girl. She is not just anyone. This is a good business connection for Sam to have. If Sam didn’t want us to know about this, he shouldn’t have made it so staged obvious

[quote] at worst Skipper charade all over again with again the patterns: name dropping, staged stories, posting, tagging, deleting… same shit all over again. Add the animal cruelty and you have such a pathetic sham it makes me wanna vomit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298February 17, 2019 1:01 AM

r294 Jeez, can't they at least find one from his own hemisphere? Maybe they think this will make it easier to blame "distance" when the inevitable breakup comes. Another HW "princess" living off Daddy's money and connections. C'mon - you don't really think she got that cushy production job on her own merits, do you?

by Anonymousreply 299February 17, 2019 1:52 AM

This beard won’t survive Tunagate.

by Anonymousreply 300February 17, 2019 1:55 AM

r300 Chortle. I dunno, she might although I hope not - at least for a while MM survived laughing and sneering at a homeless woman, and cavorting in a fat suit (so in line with MPC philosophies). If he chooses his own beards rather than having them selected for him (which I doubt), what appalling taste this guy has.

by Anonymousreply 301February 17, 2019 2:05 AM

Maybe her male friends from the boat are hot.

by Anonymousreply 302February 17, 2019 2:07 AM

[quote]what appalling taste this guy has

He has good taste in men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303February 17, 2019 2:18 AM

Sam is not dating this Haley chick!!!! Several people asked the fans who met Sam in Hawaii if he was with a girl and it was crickets. This mini vacay was completely staged beginning with him posting on IG the day he arrived on the island. Many of his fan pictures appeared staged. Believe me, Sam can fly below the radar if he wants. Hawaii News Now reposted this IG and most people commented they had no idea who he is.

How do we know Haley didn’t tag along on the fishing trip since she is clearly friends with Jeff guy and she has spent a lot of time in Hawaii. She even has several photos of herself fishing and holding a headless trophy fish. In the video it’s apparent she caught the fish they were hitting over the head.

by Anonymousreply 304February 17, 2019 2:26 AM

I don’t think this daddy’s girl is going to go the beard route.

by Anonymousreply 305February 17, 2019 2:45 AM

It appalls me that Sam, who was a vegetarian most his life, would partake in (thus endorse) Trophy Fishing. Another Elitist Celebrity who uses their wealth to kill innocent animals. Disgusting!!!!

by Anonymousreply 306February 17, 2019 2:49 AM

Why is she assumed to be his new beard? She’s on a boat with a bunch of people. This would be even less believable than his last one (MM).

by Anonymousreply 307February 17, 2019 2:58 AM

OH!! He just posted! Still in HI? Will shenanigans continue? Stay tuned to as Sam leads a messy public life.

by Anonymousreply 308February 17, 2019 3:11 AM

[quote]How do we know Haley didn’t tag along on the fishing trip since she is clearly friends with Jeff guy and she has spent a lot of time in Hawaii. She even has several photos of herself fishing and holding a headless trophy fish. In the video it’s apparent she caught the fish they were hitting over the head.

What a 'lovely girl'.....

Yes, according to some accounts, she is a known host in Hawaii. Let's hope that's the reason why she appears near Sam in those pics.

Here are some OLD pics of the 'sweetheart' Hayley and I have no words....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309February 17, 2019 6:22 AM

r309 Jesus

by Anonymousreply 310February 17, 2019 6:45 AM

This one puts MM’s antics to shame

by Anonymousreply 311February 17, 2019 6:46 AM

Sam just posted on IG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312February 17, 2019 6:53 AM

R290 [quote]Let’s see Jennifer Allen try to get him out of this one. Scrub, scrub, scrub. Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Scrub, Jennifer Allen is already trying to do some damage control and the video has JUST been deleted from IG.

sandybrit_"Harrassing ? They are killing an animal with a bat ! And we don't have the right to denounce it? Speaks volume ! When you touch to people who have the power to reduce you to silence! They kill and slaughter animals and the video is deleted! @samheughan @hayley_helene @outlander_starz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313February 17, 2019 6:57 AM

What a mess!! What I don’t understand is that he doesn’t just enjoy a private holiday away from the cameras, so called friends etc. This is again just (bad) PR. Doesn’t he want to just relax for once? I don’t believe the fish killer will be a new beard or he would be genuinly clueless....

by Anonymousreply 314February 17, 2019 7:18 AM

I knew that video would be scrubbed from the internet. Sam can’t, no won’t, allow anything to tarnish his squeaky clean image. His handlers who manage his social media accounts are quick to remove any negative comments or anything that will detract from his perfect image.

by Anonymousreply 315February 17, 2019 7:22 AM

R315 Not exactly. Jennifer Allen usually manages to make things worse with her idiot straightwashing stunts. Just ask Hiddles, whose "brand" has never recovered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316February 17, 2019 7:30 AM

Who can forget this incredibly believable, hot celebrity pairing (said no one)...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317February 17, 2019 7:50 AM

He's become a veritable magnet for other shallow, thirsty, narcissistic attention whores on SM.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318February 17, 2019 8:16 AM

R295 Sorry, posted in the wrong thread. That was obviously meant for the Shawn thread.

by Anonymousreply 319February 17, 2019 8:24 AM

More divorced dad with daughter pics to come?

by Anonymousreply 320February 17, 2019 1:03 PM

this has become tumblr 2 and the posters are no better than the shippers, they are just on the extreme other side.

by Anonymousreply 321February 17, 2019 1:33 PM

R231 troll

by Anonymousreply 322February 17, 2019 1:53 PM

321 I mean obviously

by Anonymousreply 323February 17, 2019 1:53 PM

What a sh**storm! Someone better get himself back to Scotland and a hot dude.

Where is GAY Sam....

by Anonymousreply 324February 17, 2019 1:57 PM

It seems the only thing JA can provide (for a VERY large fee) is attention, and usually bad attention. Look at all her celebrity beards and pairings. If I were paying someone to make me a Hollywood star I wouldn’t want to be associated with the garbage she creates. These people become jokes and their careers take a serious hit. It makes you wonder just how stupid the people that hire her actually are. She is slowly killing Sam’s career with every ridiculous PR move.

by Anonymousreply 325February 17, 2019 2:23 PM

R312 Holy sh*t those comments on his Instagram post are all about the fish. This guy can’t help but step in it everywhere he goes.

by Anonymousreply 326February 17, 2019 2:30 PM

This is going to make the very calculated selection process for choosing the Win a Date so much more interesting.

by Anonymousreply 327February 17, 2019 2:39 PM

r326 no they're not. there is a lot of support for Sam.

by Anonymousreply 328February 17, 2019 3:27 PM

R326 Yeah and there’s a lot of disparaging comments about the fish...that had nothing to do with his post.

by Anonymousreply 329February 17, 2019 3:50 PM

r327 Hope the win a date dinner has a fish course

by Anonymousreply 330February 17, 2019 5:04 PM

R330

Bwahahaha..... too funny!!!!

by Anonymousreply 331February 17, 2019 5:28 PM

Would be hilarious is he served the prized ahi tuna to his MPC’ers!!!

by Anonymousreply 332February 17, 2019 5:39 PM

Sam is still in Hawaii. When he was photographed at the airport on Valentines Day he was flying from Oahu to the Big Island. Here’s a video of him at the Kina Brewing co party with the brunette who appears to be Hayley.

It’s hilarious that Sam is wearing a heavy long sleeve shirt in Hawaii at an Aloha party #NoClue

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333February 17, 2019 5:48 PM

Sam with a fan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334February 17, 2019 5:50 PM

Maybe he’s there as some rich guy’s boytoy.

by Anonymousreply 335February 17, 2019 6:04 PM

r329 yes, and they are all from women. Women are born to be nurturing because that is their instinct. Men are born to be protectors and hunters because that is their instinct. Whether Sam is gay or straight he is Still a man. Even if he didn't like it and wouldn't participate in such a thing he does not see this as horrifying as women see it. No one on those boards or here were with him. no one knows if he knew this is what would happen. No one knows if he knew it would be posted and women would be running around flailing their arms because of what they saw. No one knows how he felt about it. I didn't like it but the only ones I would blame are the ones that did it. The woman laughed but we don't know if it was because she thought it was great or was just nervous and didn't know how else to react. I hate how people always think they know what is in another's mind and how they judge anything they don't deem to be up to their standards.

And for all those vegans, there is a theory that plants scream when they are being cut or pulled out of the ground because they are an actual living thing. Just because you can't hear it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I watched a travel show once where they were preparing lobster and they sliced the lobster alive down it's back. I will NEVER forget hearing that thing scream. It was awful and the show apologized for it because they didn't know that would happen.

by Anonymousreply 336February 17, 2019 6:39 PM

Sam was wrong place wrong time. He didn’t hook and beat the fish. Fish was wrong place wrong time. Move on. Nothing to see here if you eat meat seafood dairy. That Hayley girl is not a girlfriend or beard to Sam.

by Anonymousreply 337February 17, 2019 6:51 PM

R337 thanks Sam for stopping by. Appreciate the clarification.

by Anonymousreply 338February 17, 2019 7:01 PM

On the same day that he and Balfe were announced as OL exec producers (whatever that actually means), she gave a good interview (for once). In appalling timing, he's seen in a group who are laughing about a fish clumsily being bashed to death. He didn't post the video and he didn't bash the poor fish, and it was the girl who laughed, not him, so he could have just kept a level of distance, but no, he then posts on IG cosying up to the guy who apparently posted the video (possibly without his permission or even knowledge but it still got into the public domain and he knew it was out there). Good PR move, JA? This will blow over, but he really needs a long look at the company he keeps.

by Anonymousreply 339February 17, 2019 7:47 PM

It’s not the first fish controversy. And nobody’s perfect. He’s usually squeaky clean. Time to go home to Scotland and back to work.

by Anonymousreply 340February 17, 2019 7:52 PM

Wow! If his Fandom is up in arm over this, I wonder how they’d feel if they knew Sam’s family on his Dads side is responsible for the killing of millions of animals and causing cancer to people around the world. True fact Sam’s Family worked for Monsanto

True Fact Sam’s Dad disowned his family at a young age and lived the vegan/vegetarian, naturalistic lifestyle he did because of Monsanto. That’s why Sam was raised that way!

by Anonymousreply 341February 17, 2019 8:32 PM

R399 I had the same thoughts comparing Balfe from that interview with Heughan and that video. There are humane ways to kill a fish and that wasn't it, and a boat full of privileged idiots trophy fishing for fun don't have any excuse. The fact he's got no shame afterwards about that video shows he doesn't give a shit. He's just a self centered airhead without any ethics or backbone. Same reason why he's in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 342February 17, 2019 8:45 PM

Related: Three-time Grammy winner Brandi Carlile credited DeGeneres with inspiring her to come out as a lesbian. Public figures make a huge difference in empowering gay youth to live and love openly.

[quote]“...I came out of the closet when I was 14 years old … because of you,” Carlile said

[quote]“It’s a brave thing to do, too. Most people that are performing, they worry about their careers,” said DeGeneres, who came out at the height of her TV sitcom’s popularity in 1997. “It’s a brave thing for you to be open and out.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343February 17, 2019 9:22 PM

[R342] "He's just a self centered airhead without any ethics or backbone. Same reason why he's in the closet. " I agree! That's why it's so easy for Cait to appear 'intelligent', next to him. I died of boredom with season 4 - and tunagate just suggests that SH is an insensitive idiot with no apparent cohones (pun intended).. . I'm over SH and his money/ego focused shallowness. Thank goodness for Vikings to catch up on!

by Anonymousreply 344February 17, 2019 10:06 PM

Agree 344 although I do admire Balfe. She is a friend to LGBTQ. And super intellect.

by Anonymousreply 345February 17, 2019 10:09 PM

And Sam Heughan? Not so much

by Anonymousreply 346February 17, 2019 10:10 PM

If you find Sam so repulsive then why the hell are you here? why don't you go somewhere where you can find someone to admire. You must make a great friend

by Anonymousreply 347February 17, 2019 10:38 PM

Sam, is this you?

by Anonymousreply 348February 17, 2019 10:44 PM

R347 Why the hell are YOU here, ConTROLLing troll? Go hang out with all the other slobbering fantards who buy the PR bullshit and are emptying their bank accounts over this guy. And who exactly are you addressing? We're all different people, here, not one monolithic DL person for you to rant at, granny panties.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349February 17, 2019 10:54 PM

how old are you? 16, 17?

by Anonymousreply 350February 17, 2019 11:00 PM

Why are YOU here R347? This is a site for gossip and pointless bitchery, not a fansite, I think you are the one lost, not us.

If you must know I have an idle interest in following gossip surrounding the show and the actors, I saw the video and was disgusted by it, felt the need to comment. I won't be paying any attention to him in the future.

And yeah I'm not friends with people who think laughing at and filming animal abuse is a fun day out. I'm picky like that.

by Anonymousreply 351February 17, 2019 11:03 PM

r351 you are kidding right? not a fansite? have you looked around? Gossip and discussion is supposed to be what this site is about but tearing a person apart because of your perceived notions is not. If you are no longer paying attention to him why are you still here?

by Anonymousreply 352February 17, 2019 11:08 PM

Who cares what somebody’s grandpa did ?? Even if this was true you can’t pile the sins or in this case a job that somebody did on the head of his grandson. Moron.

by Anonymousreply 353February 17, 2019 11:12 PM

I'm still here because I've literally just commented and you asked me a question and now I'm answering you..... IN THE FUTURE I will have no interest in paying any attention to what this guy does, previously I've been pretty benign about him. And this is not about tearing someone apart, it's about calling someone in a position of priviledge and influence being associated with shitty behavior. He COULD have redeemed himself by apologising for it and and I would have respected him. If you're a rich person going out to hunt or fish for fun you've got no excuse not to do it ethically. Look at how Balfe uses her position of influence for good, not just inflating her own ego.

by Anonymousreply 354February 17, 2019 11:23 PM

[quote]Gossip and discussion is supposed to be what this site is about but tearing a person apart because of your perceived notions is not.

R352 Who made you the moderator of this thread? People can discuss anything they want, as long as it's relevant to the topic. Most posters are respectful of the community rules and the maid comes in once a day to tidy up. So, stop trying to censor the conversation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355February 17, 2019 11:56 PM

r352 No, this is not and never has been a fan site. As those of us who are gay and those who support the gay community in our struggle for recognition and respect, we are commenting on the evil HW game of gay-shaming, closeting, straight-washing, innuendo, denial, bearding - a game in which SH has shown himself all too ready to participate to make it in HW. He may well be living on an authentic level in his private life (God, I hope so), but publicly he is perpetuating the game of straightjacketing (pun intended). So we call him out on it. We are not 'tearing him apart' because of 'preconceived notions' at all, and as r355 points out, most posters are respectful of the community rules.

by Anonymousreply 356February 18, 2019 12:09 AM

[quote] Look at how Balfe uses her position of influence for good, not just inflating her own ego.

R354 Oh, please. Balfe is a bit late with the pseudo-intellectual, feminist posturing having unapologetically spent 20 years in the fashion industry pushing an unhealthy body image on girls and women. After her first award nom and Hollywood bit part, she had no more use for the showmance with Heughan, her ego swelled to twice its size and she opined about wanting "to work with Woody Allen" and eventually "write and direct." I'd like to see her say that to her 'bestie' Jodie Foster. Feminist, no. Intellectual, no. Phony, thirsty famewhore, yes.

by Anonymousreply 357February 18, 2019 12:20 AM

She specifically talks about writing and directing (and I I assume financing?) a project as a woman which will create opportunities for other women. That's called putting your money where your mouth is. And so what if she worked as a model, she was never unhealthily thin. She started off in an industry where she didn't have the power dynamics to change anything, now she does, and is using it. Good for her.

Outlander deplorable housewives just hate her because she posts about liberal topics.

by Anonymousreply 358February 18, 2019 12:37 AM

Can we go back to Sam, please?

The fish killer's name (Hayley Helene) was dropped in bloggers inboxes before the fishing clip went viral. It happened on Thursday/Friday.

Sounds familar???? This is exactly what happened with MM but it seems that this new PR stunt has backfired #KARMA

[quote]Some blogger even got the stock standard Jennifer Allen “name drop” a few days ago before the videos were uploaded. Some bloggers predicted fuckery when Sam made a big deal about his holiday location.

[quote] When was the name being dropped? Were any details given? On friday, started like an innocent enough game just based on the follow but that had happened months ago and there was nothing else to it. Suspicious as hell. I agree with whoever is saying first tactic was to get people talking about her via name dropping and once that failed, they had to post the videos with tags.

[quote]Patterns? Coincidence? I have no idea. I only know what goes on in my inbox. I had a few anons who dropped the name on late Thursday night and boat pic submissions on Saturday morning. I checked with a few bloggers about the pic. I don’t post that type of stuff on my blog but I was curious to see if anyone else was sent the same submission

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359February 18, 2019 12:57 AM

You guys are so keen to start demonising another woman, aren't you? Misogynist fraus are just the worst people.

by Anonymousreply 360February 18, 2019 1:04 AM

Nothing like a PR crisis to bring all the shills and trolls out of the woodwork.

by Anonymousreply 361February 18, 2019 1:08 AM

Heughan can't even buy a respectable date. That was one thing we could count on, being big stars and all...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362February 18, 2019 1:19 AM

Heughan doesn’t want to buy a date. He’s happily gay in his private life. And Balfe has always been a bitch with an ego three times the size of her head. She’s hideous. At least he can act and act well. Alongside wooden Balfe.

by Anonymousreply 363February 18, 2019 1:27 AM

Sam just commented on hos IG post. Just like someone said here earlier, he doubled-downed with justification and chided his fans for following other’s IG accounts. He didn’t apologize at all IMO

samheughan Respect. I respect the fish. If you eat meat then this is something everyone should be faced with. I went on a fishing vessel owned by a local who is not only spiritual and respects every fish he catches, but he makes a living for his family, provides employment for other young fishermen on the island, brings the community together and is highly respected. His hospitality and generosity know no bounds. He runs a company that educates and tries to utilise 100% of the fish. He gives back to the community. For me, it was an eye opening experience. I have fished before and enjoy eating sushi. They’re magnificent creatures and I felt humbled and maybe even a little sad. But I know they’re respected and will provided for this young family. I may consider being a vegetarian again. But for now I’m thankful to this island and it’s culture. Please respect. And if you have a problem, please don’t follow other people and their Instagram. It’s simple. Mahalo Hawaii.

by Anonymousreply 364February 18, 2019 1:51 AM

Sorry Sam but I don’t buy your bullshit answer!!

I think more people are incensed by the whooping and cheering than of the fish getting bashed over the head repeatedly! I enjoy eating meat but I don’t cheer and give high fives at the slaughterhouse. Him justifying the situation prevents him from taking responsibility. A simple ‘I am sorry’ goes a long way.

by Anonymousreply 365February 18, 2019 2:02 AM

Yup, R365. People bashing the fish repeatedly for a minute while people film it and laugh is 'respecting it' - sure Sam.

He probably has outrage fatigue because of fans many times in the past dragging him over the stupidest of things so now he tunes out all criticism as just crazy haters. Doesn't mean it's always wrong though

by Anonymousreply 366February 18, 2019 2:09 AM

Sam is also completely ignorant to commercial sport fishing boat charters. In Hawaii a charter can catch a 100 plus pound Ahi tuna every time they go out. That’s enough tuna to feed a large family for a year. Boat owners have so much fish that they give it away for free or toss it just to get rid of it.

Yet again! He’s justifying an industry that should rely on conservation and catch and release.

by Anonymousreply 367February 18, 2019 2:18 AM

The guy is willfully ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 368February 18, 2019 2:22 AM

R364 Agreed. He didn’t apologize IMO. I wonder who wrote that for him. JA must be in overdrive trying to smooth this over.

by Anonymousreply 369February 18, 2019 2:45 AM

Well at least #TunaGate has sidelined everyone’s disdain over his newest beard. Sam, you’re not fooling anyone! You’re 39 and she’s 25 and works in the industry.

I wonder how long this contract is. Looking forward to his uncomfortableness when she’s around ala BAFTAS.

by Anonymousreply 370February 18, 2019 2:54 AM

R364

I hate false apologies to make other people feel better. If this was his honest take on the experience from him actually being there, why should he apologize?

by Anonymousreply 371February 18, 2019 2:58 AM

R359 R370 Let's see what happens with this new (and failed) PR stunt.....

The horrible fishing video has to been watched with the sound on......the laughter, the stupid girl cheering up, Sam's "Wow”......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372February 18, 2019 3:01 AM

Hmmm. Yet again an inability to take responsibility for his own actions/ behaviour, and he always seems to want to push the problem away and fault back on to the other person - 'If you have a problem, please don't follow other people and their Instagram. It's simple'. What does that blather even mean? And the rest of his post is just as much self-justifying and ignorant blather. And of course the ass-kissers have latched onto it and showered him with the praise he loves. Interesting to see if he does push on with another bearding as it's off to a pretty shaky start.

by Anonymousreply 373February 18, 2019 3:45 AM

Why do you people always assume there’s another bearding session with this stupid girl ? It didn’t work out with MM. He is going fine ‘single’ and hopefully there is his BF in real life.

by Anonymousreply 374February 18, 2019 5:04 AM

R374 "You people?" What exactly is that supposed to mean? "You's gays?" "All y'all homos?" "Ya queers?" Fuck off with your condescending tone.

by Anonymousreply 375February 18, 2019 5:24 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376February 18, 2019 5:30 AM

You are “you people” obviously...anger management issues?? Chill pill needed.

by Anonymousreply 377February 18, 2019 5:40 AM

And actually no ... I didn’t mean it like that, You have a chip on your shoulder if you think everything is about you. I meant the people insisting that stupid girl is a new beard. So calm down. Chill out.

by Anonymousreply 378February 18, 2019 5:53 AM

R374 That's what we want too but we are realistic. Sam has been seen -VERY HAPPY- without a 'girlfriend' for almost a year but his homophobic and deluded fangirls -and his PR team- are starting to worry and are dying to link him to a woman, any woman

And Sam wants to be a movie star, an action hero, and a romantic lead actor. Could he staying 'single' for one more year?

After the name dropping in bloggers inboxes days ago, the followings in IG, Sam making a big deal on his holiday location, the convenient IG stories of tourist Sam with HH ......- it seems that Sam and his PR team really want that people notice and start to speculate. We've seen the same PR patterns when the MM bearding started. Sam can fly under the radar when he wants, this is not the case.

But I really hope that I'm wrong and you are right, R374.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379February 18, 2019 5:55 AM

Sam posted on IG. Totally unrelated to anything with #TunaGate.

Nothing to see here, folks. Move along....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380February 18, 2019 5:58 AM

r378 No-one is insisting that this girl is a new beard - you are misreading. Some are saying that it is a possibility, but no-one as far as I can see has said that it is a certainty. I would bet that everyone here hopes that she is not a new beard at all and that he has stopped this ridiculous part of his PR game.

by Anonymousreply 381February 18, 2019 6:04 AM

[R379] sorry I don’t really know what I’m doing replying. There is a BF in real life. There has always been a partner before Outlander and it’s ludicrous to think of a 38 year old hot guy without down time with his partner. The whole Hawaii thing with that girl is just blown out of proportion. Mountains out of mole hills. He can attend movie premiers and PR events without a girl on his arm. He’s proven that.

by Anonymousreply 382February 18, 2019 6:09 AM

r380 That's a pretty picture, but it's older. taken in Cali about the time of the Spy movie premiere. He's been holding on to it to post as a distraction for a time such as this when he's in the doghouse. He does stuff like that a lot.

by Anonymousreply 383February 18, 2019 6:22 AM

R382 Sam is not coming out anytime soon so we won’t be blessed with Sam and BF on red carpet. This leaves him woefully alone in the eyes of his fanatical fans. Plus, seeing Sam with the opposite sex squelches any murmurings of his homosexuality. Hollywood is not as progressive about being out and proud as they want you to believe.

STARZ and JA doesn’t want Single Sam. Having him paired up fits the Narrative of Jamie. Why else would they create the charade of Sam and Cait being an item for several years.

by Anonymousreply 384February 18, 2019 6:33 AM

Sam will never come out.

by Anonymousreply 385February 18, 2019 6:36 AM

Also, Sam’s IG post is being scrubbed of negative comments. Someone commented on why only a dozen negative comments could create such a turmoil in the fandom, thus leading to Sam’s response. What they don’t understand is his IG has been scrubbed of virtually all negative comments making it look like it’s all comments from asskissers. Completely laughable!!!

by Anonymousreply 386February 18, 2019 6:39 AM

R14 I agree; Cait is Will and Sam is obviously Grace.

by Anonymousreply 387February 18, 2019 7:17 AM

There are discernible patterns in Sam’s behaviour that is hard to explain away. If this new girl is to be presented as a gf it’s interesting she also lives on a different continent, MM all over again. She’s young, again. Name dropped into blogs, again. Dad has connections, again. It’s painfully obvious, but tunagate may have stopped this one before it started. Interesting to watch where this goes.

by Anonymousreply 388February 18, 2019 9:35 AM

R388 exactly....repeat.

It will be interesting to see how this all will unfold, a new beard, just speculation....unfortunately nothing real. Where's Luke.....

by Anonymousreply 389February 18, 2019 10:41 AM

Why wouldn't he want to hang out with some real friends when he has time off, instead of all the PR Hawaii stuff...

I miss these days:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390February 18, 2019 10:45 AM

I don't think it would be easy for him to find a boyfriend. What mature sane guy at his age would want to date a guy still in the closet, being kept a dirty little secret? That, and the fact that he works all the time not leaving much time for a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 391February 18, 2019 11:00 AM

R386 Wow I just checked the original Instagram post to see how different it was. That’s pathetic. The first commenter was critical and well written. Now it’s gone. His original post is also edited. What is wrong with this guy?! So pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 392February 18, 2019 1:50 PM

Another epic PR #fail He’d be better off without management(if he has any common sense).

by Anonymousreply 393February 18, 2019 2:32 PM

Whether or not Hayley is his new beard (lord I hope not), he needs to rethink the company he keeps. She seems like a pretty lousy person based on her social media posts (linked earlier in the thread). It speaks volumes about his intelligence and character.

by Anonymousreply 394February 18, 2019 3:36 PM

Well he succeeded in distracting from the crapfest in HI with his latest post...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395February 18, 2019 5:37 PM

r392 Yes, all the deletions are pathetic (boo hoo you can't criticise me) but even more nauseating are the posts of adoration from some of his worshipers. How dare anyone be even mildly critical of their hero? Sure, a teeny hiccup from their god but he's 'explained' himself and blamed his nasty critics for looking at the video in the first place so it's all their fault anyway. So all good, carry on, St. Sam. And now there's a new picture of his gorgeous (even if now over-muscled) body that they can drool over. Yes, pathetic, but for them he can do no wrong (as long as he's not gay of course).

by Anonymousreply 396February 18, 2019 6:45 PM

R396 Yep, people need their gods, so let 'em worship. We'll continue to call out abuse, hypocrisy and hate from an LGBT perspective whenever we see it. We admire public figures for doing the same...

[quote]The England cricket captain Joe Root has been widely hailed for his response to alleged homophobic abuse after telling an opponent that “there is nothing wrong with being gay”.

[quote]Root deserved huge praise for immediately calling out the remarks and said his actions should “serve as an example to anyone who sees homophobic abuse” to do the same.

[quote]Clarke said Stonewall research showed 58% of British people believe it is important for anti-LGBT language to be challenged at live sporting events. “The more players, fans, clubs and organisations that stand up for equality in sport, the sooner we kick discrimination out and make sport everyone’s game,” she added.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397February 18, 2019 7:09 PM

Tell me again why the video got taken down if it was such a "spiritual" demonstration of fishing in Kona. Shouldn't Sam's "highly respected" friend be proud? Fuck, don't we need a good instructional video by "the heart and soul of the island" on the most humane way to catch and kill a giant Ahi?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398February 18, 2019 9:37 PM

Either Sam is actually really dumb for writing that or he employs someone really dumb for writing that. Both scenarios make him look like he is really dumb (yet still insanely hot).

by Anonymousreply 399February 18, 2019 10:57 PM

These SH threads have been an interesting study in what kind of an asshole this guy really is. His rant at fans who dare to criticize him is the ramblings of a truly entitled baby who can’t take responsibility for anything he does. Then goes back to posting shirtless pics again. I don’t think we want him to be gay anymore- he’s too sleazy.

by Anonymousreply 400February 18, 2019 11:00 PM

This man is so sad. He has even edited the comments on his most recent IG post “Will sit anywhere...”. The first comment used to be something like “does that include my face?”, along with others similar to it. I have to admit I chuckled knowing that would be the first comment he saw, especially since it was from a woman. Now the first comment is from someone chastising those “fans” for objectifying him, despite his thirsty and suggestive post.

by Anonymousreply 401February 18, 2019 11:52 PM

I think he's begging for a seat at the Academy Awards. Can't Tuna Tammy's big shot daddy get him in or will he be rolling up the red carpet in the C - lister line again at the VF party?

by Anonymousreply 402February 19, 2019 12:26 AM

[quote]I don’t think we want him to be gay anymore

R400 IKR Ironically, Heughan's most loyal fans are the homophobic Gabaldon cultists who will follow him as long as he stays in the closet. He'll grow to despise them because those types hate who he really is and ironically keep him imprisoned. It's a self-perpetuating hell but it was the Fau$tian bargain he made.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403February 19, 2019 12:29 AM

Because he’s C-list he doesn’t rate a higher caliber of beard. There has to be something in it for the girl. Hence, he’s been reduced to a male escort/babysitter for rich, spoiled bimbos.

by Anonymousreply 404February 19, 2019 12:53 AM

[quote]IKR Ironically, Heughan's most loyal fans are the homophobic Gabaldon cultists who will follow him as long as he stays in the closet. He'll grow to despise them because those types hate who he really is and ironically keep him imprisoned. It's a self-perpetuating hell but it was the Fau$tian bargain he made.

Exactly. Here they are: homophobic ex-shamzies who are now ready to ship Sam with other women, even the fish killer, lol

And it's also pretty ironic that they are saying that 'they're very happy that Sam is living his life in his own terms' when the opposite is true: right now, Sam is involved in a huge PR mess that has created a big turmoil in the fandom, and his publicist JA must be in overdrive trying to do some damage control.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405February 19, 2019 12:58 AM

[quote]Here they are: homophobic ex-shamzies who are now ready to ship Sam with other women, even the fish killer, lol

R405 In other words, the Shamzie queen and her Greek chorus of sock accounts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406February 19, 2019 1:26 AM

'Why do you people always assume there’s another bearding session with this stupid girl ?'

Because the old women on this thread are all arrant misogynists who can't wait for an excuse to attack a younger, prettier girl. If Sam was out and proud they would all be secretly devastated, as they wouldn't be able to beard bash anymore. It's their raison d'etre.

by Anonymousreply 407February 19, 2019 2:04 AM

Homophobic and misogynistic Purvmuso troll at R407 defending the new (beard?)

Gay Sam for you:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408February 19, 2019 2:24 AM

Trolldar shows that R408 is on all the threads which try to show het guys are gay - Shawn Mendes, Timothee, Louis Tomlinson. She just made a post about Harry Styles only liking 'older guys'. She is the OP of the original Sam threads who got them shut down and herself banned for months.

by Anonymousreply 409February 19, 2019 2:27 AM

How has Dam not been outed yet? Seems there are a whole lotta people in on the secret.

by Anonymousreply 410February 19, 2019 3:01 AM

*Sam

by Anonymousreply 411February 19, 2019 3:02 AM

Hairdresser is letting everyone know Sam is spiritual.

So before he sits on a rock for a shameless self promotion.... he does a side plank.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412February 19, 2019 3:07 AM

So this is how his management wants to deal with tunagate? Good lord....

It’s human to make mistakes Sam. Admitting them is also perfectly ok.

by Anonymousreply 413February 19, 2019 3:23 AM

I hate to say this but I really don't think Sam did anything wrong. no one knows if he had any idea about what was going to happen. Even if he was 100% against it, he was on a boat in the middle of the ocean with people I assume he didn't really know and three of them seemed to enjoy what was happening. Exactly what was he supposed to do? Start yelling at them? Tell them they shouldn't be doing that? Run below deck crying? what should he apologize for exactly? And if he were to apologize who exactly does he owe this apology to? this is kind of like asking everyone here to apologize to Sam for all the things they have said about him.

by Anonymousreply 414February 19, 2019 3:33 AM

R409 What a bunch of lies! lol Anyone can trolldar my posts and see that what you are saying is FALSE.

Yes, I'm the OP -the only truth you've said.- but the Sam IS Gay threads have not been shut down and you've trying to derail and close them up since the beginning while pushing all those fake gfs. I wonder why....;>>>)

Bringing back one of those 'Sam Heughan is GAY AND CLOSETED' threads for the troll. A lot of interesting posts in it- Lady Goodman whose cousin went with Sam to the RCS and said that Sam is gay. Ross Morrell's juicy posts about gay Sam, people who met Sam's ex-boyfriend......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415February 19, 2019 4:21 AM

R415 Yep, the troll is lying. I checked out the "Shawn Mendes is STILL a Big Mo!! Part 24," and saw no connection between that OP and this thread and clearly DL has no issues with it, either. Nice try, SpazPurvMuso.

by Anonymousreply 416February 19, 2019 4:26 AM

Thanks, R416.

by Anonymousreply 417February 19, 2019 4:33 AM

The Spaz Troll derailed your Sam Heughan Part 41 thread and ensured it descended into name calling and abuse. That thread was closed down, or you would be on Sam Part 45 now, instead of having to start again.

by Anonymousreply 418February 19, 2019 4:43 AM

Please use the block and report function instead of trying to argue with deranged trolls.

by Anonymousreply 419February 19, 2019 5:03 AM

R414 he could’ve said that it is not fun or a laughing matter to kill animals. He could’ve said he was there but didn’t expect it to happen(if that is the case). Instead he is defending the people on the boat because it’s all “spiritual” and they are “giving back to the community”. Though we saw there was no respect for the fish at all when people were laughing. He should quit lying imo.

by Anonymousreply 420February 19, 2019 7:51 AM

Oh Jessica Christ, you hateful cunts are still here? Your bitch Nazi frau leader died, all of you fuck off and pretend to raise your children better.

Your types are not witty or gay enough to be on the DL

Two more seasons of Outlander coming up, and three movies in production. His career is going great guns. Unlike your lives, Frau trash

by Anonymousreply 421February 19, 2019 8:02 AM

Yep, R421, all these Sam threads are hotbeds of homophobia, with the 60 year old fraus trilling 'he PINGS' at every opportunity.

The manic OP and the PR Oracle are the very worst, along with the illiterate one who always says 'GaY Sam for You'.

by Anonymousreply 422February 19, 2019 10:30 AM

You trolls are saying he’s not gay, we got that. Dream on R421/R422

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423February 19, 2019 11:26 AM

Having a boner while another man is embracing you is very hetero of course

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424February 19, 2019 11:29 AM

Gay Sam for the Troll @ r421 r422

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425February 19, 2019 1:40 PM

Our darling, Lady Goodman, whose cousin actually met Sam at the Real Conservatoire of Scotland, confirms that Sam is gay:

[quote]"I started watching Outlander last year and commented on Facebook how much I enjoyed it. My cousin private messaged me and was like "I went to RCS with Heughan,remember?" , I didn't because my cousin isn't in the acting/directing game anymore and is now working as a "civilian", so I'd completely forgotten he went to the Conservatoire as its now called. I commented that I thought he was lovely and he'd have to intro me when I was next in Scotland (I was saying this jokingly,I'm married.) and he replied "Sorry to burst your bubble, gorgeous as you are, I don't think you've got what he's looking for if you know what I mean..."

[quote]"And he was like "He's gay. I don't know why this is a thing. I'm sure he's photographed with women, I've seen him around home with women. He is gay. He just is. Didnt know he was saying otherwise. Weird to try and hide it now. Bit of a risk this late in the game."

A risk and a PR disaster as we are seeing......

by Anonymousreply 426February 19, 2019 2:16 PM

Tuna beard is dead in the water. Gotta find another do-nothing loser for “Hetero Heughan.”

by Anonymousreply 427February 19, 2019 8:52 PM

Initially, I felt sad because so many gay people are forced to beard to make a living in HW, sports whatever . And I still do, but my sympathy has been wasted on Sam. He makes it more clear every time he defends himself after some PR shitstorm, that he is an arrogant asshole who wants to beard. He’s doing this very willingly . Narcissists are all the same.

by Anonymousreply 428February 19, 2019 11:40 PM

The Sam Heughan/Timothee/Shawn Mendes threads are run solely by fraus, all screaming 'HE PINGS TO HIGH HEAVEN' and not realizing how homophobic they all sound. They love to vent their internalized misogyny by eviscerating any woman seen next to these guys.

by Anonymousreply 429February 20, 2019 12:06 AM

The sociopath troll is crusading against misogyny while calling people “Frau trash.”

by Anonymousreply 430February 20, 2019 12:44 AM

R429 Thesaurus much????

by Anonymousreply 431February 20, 2019 12:56 AM

R431, you're a dumbass if you need a thesaurus for that post. Are you that crazed Oracle German woman?

by Anonymousreply 432February 20, 2019 12:59 AM

Only an obsessed homophobic stan or a worried PR shill would try, over and over again, to derail these discussions about a GAY actor in a GAY board ;)

[quote]There is a BF in real life. There has always been a partner before Outlander

This is a very interesting post from one of the previous threads. They mention trips to Thailand.

[quote]" Ages ago, I mentioned here that Sam and one other man consistently shared a mutual address for 10+ years (they had multiple roommates, as other people's names came and went, but theirs were constant from place to place). On this man's Facebook page, you can find posts about him being in Thailand a few years ago, and it doesn't appear he was alone or that it was his first trip. This same man looks almost exactly like the man pictured with Sam at the bar that was posted on a Brazilian Twitter page (green lights, otherwise very dark, Sam and a man sitting next to each other). I'd drop the "almost," except lighting and camera angles make a positive ID tricky. The timeframe would be just about right. This same man used to post very regularly on Sam's original Twitter account, then went almost completely silent after Sam started to gain some fame. I believe he was a long-time love."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433February 20, 2019 2:12 AM

So are we only allowed a certain number of f/f's? Because my button is gone again. Just when the troll shows back up.

by Anonymousreply 434February 20, 2019 2:15 AM

R433 That’s Nicholas Karimi. I believe they did live together for a time in London. They shared multiple addresses. And Yes, Nick is out and proud.

by Anonymousreply 435February 20, 2019 3:46 AM

Speaking of fish, it's time for a musical tune-a. *bidda boom*

Hit it Randy...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436February 20, 2019 5:17 AM

You guys need to stop engaging with the Spaz Troll or you'll find DL close the thread like they did Sam is Gay part 41. The paranoid senile OP also got a ban but has since returned under a new IP.

by Anonymousreply 437February 20, 2019 5:22 AM

Trolldar R437 posts and guess who really keeps trying to stir the pot with a different IP.

Don't let these trolls to bury the interesting info posted by R433 and R435 about Sam living with this gay and out man for many years.

[quote]That’s Nicholas Karimi. I believe they did live together for a time in London. They shared multiple addresses. And Yes, Nick is out and proud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438February 20, 2019 5:47 AM

London is an expensive place to live so nearly everyone under 40 flat shares, usually with someone of the same sex if they're not partnered up. Since then, Sam has told you creepy pestilent women that he is straight. Respect him and move on, repulsitas.

by Anonymousreply 439February 20, 2019 5:52 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440February 20, 2019 6:15 AM

It seems that the fact that Sam and Nicholas karimi lived together for + 10 years has hit a nerve on certain someone...........xd

R533 These details are very telling....

[quote]"I mentioned here that Sam and one other man-Nicholas- consistently shared a mutual address for 10+ years (they had multiple roommates, as other people's names came and went, but theirs were constant from place to place."

[quote]"This same man-Nicholas- used to post very regularly on Sam's original Twitter account, then went almost completely silent after Sam started to gain some fame. I believe he was a long-time love."

Exactly the same happened with Luke Neal. If they were just friends or roommates with Sam, why Luke Neal and Nicholas Karimi had to disappear from Sam's life, from Sam's pics and from his SM when Sam started to gain some fame ???

The answer is obvious ;)

by Anonymousreply 441February 20, 2019 6:36 AM

Sam still follows Nick on Twitter

by Anonymousreply 442February 20, 2019 7:49 AM

r438. Interesting that TT aka the household troll has a very limited amount of arguments. We are not talking about new facts, like SH being in a longtime real relationship with a real and adult woman, who he travels with in his time off. Him being spotted by accident in a luxury, hidden and very secret ressort (which will not happened, because those resorts are living from their reputation) .

And those are probably the places where he should stay during his vacations. And when he is searching for adventures he should take care about the people who he is joining when doing this. His being lost and ending up on a military base without an ID also did not sound like a reflected move. Is he Peter Pan?

Coming back to TT. There is no input, never will be an input, it is just calling some of us here names in an endless, repeating manner. I am still left wing, healthful and very much alive to fight for our rights here. And nobody silents me, calling me a Nazi, a frau, a cunt or whatever comes out of TT limited vocabulary. We have been here before TT and will surely survive this repetitive sermon.

It is only interesting to watch, that now, since the meltdown of SH being straight already reached longtime tumblr sites. This Tsunami is unstoppable.

by Anonymousreply 443February 20, 2019 6:53 PM

'And nobody silents me.'

Your English is an abomination on this earth.

Arguing with the Spaz Troll will ensure these threads are closed, like part 41 of We Are Homophobes and Sam is Gay was. Your beloved Spaz Troll accuser was banned for months because none of you know how to press the ignore button.

by Anonymousreply 444February 21, 2019 6:50 AM

Why would a couple have 'multiple roommates', PR Troll? It was clearly a shared house which various people rente alongside them. Then his career took off and he isn't living with a man in the house he bought, is he?

by Anonymousreply 445February 21, 2019 6:54 AM

No reaction to the troll(s) = No fun for the troll(s). Please just scroll on by. They aren't worth it.

by Anonymousreply 446February 21, 2019 7:42 AM

Sam seems to have had no girlfriends prior to Outlander and now we have the name of a very attractive, openly gay man with whom he lived with for over 10 years. I think that pretty much seals the deal. Don’t you?

by Anonymousreply 447February 21, 2019 10:29 AM

Agree R447

And always grateful for your posts PR Oracle. Spot on m.

by Anonymousreply 448February 21, 2019 12:22 PM

R448 -m

by Anonymousreply 449February 21, 2019 12:24 PM

A heterosexual male doesn’t have this much drama over his love life. It can also be tracked back to his teens. Girlfriends come into his life organically. They’re usually on the same continent, if not the same city. There is usually not a need to pretend you’re with them on holiday when you’re not, France anyone?

by Anonymousreply 450February 21, 2019 1:05 PM

r448. Kudos.

What about a BS bingo concerning TT? I am sure we all are firm with the key notes. The fun starts right here.

by Anonymousreply 451February 21, 2019 8:00 PM

it's clear that the young Heughan lived in a house share with plenty of other people. Now he can afford his own house and this house is not shared with a gay friend or anybody else. He made it very clear in a recent interview that he isn't gay, but you 'fans' hate him so much you refuse to believe him.

by Anonymousreply 452February 21, 2019 10:07 PM

'Ain't nothing straight about my Bat. You know that!" from the man himself. And this isn't a 'fan' site, it's a gay site. And it's the homophobic HW games we hate.

by Anonymousreply 453February 21, 2019 11:10 PM

Sam has outed himself many times ("Ain't nothing straight about my bat") and his close friends like Cait, Steven..... have also done it.

It was very interesting that Sam NEVER RTed the “I’m not gay” article. That gay denial THE NIGHT BEFORE the TSWDM premiere, was quite a desperate act of damage control. All that talk about campiness and transvestites.....The lady doth protest too much.

[quote]he plunges even deeper into the closet right before the premiere and his PR works overtime during the press tour to delete internet videos of his previous gay performances and scrub more of his old SM presumably to straightwash him even more. He makes a gay denial statement the day before the premiere. How telling is that, after four years of "private life private" and never even uttering the name of his beard, he's now commenting on his sexuality? Then, during the promo tour, he's supposedly dating lesbian and old friend Shiels, who has called him "Big Brother" and publicly said he's not her boyfriend. How clumsily calculated, desperate and even more closeted does this make him look?

All this trolling, scrubbing, straightwashing, ridiculous beardings, desperate PR stunts...... just because he's GAY. A straight actor wouldn't need all this shilling ;)

by Anonymousreply 454February 21, 2019 11:22 PM

[quote]It was very interesting that Sam NEVER RTed the “I’m not gay” article.

R454 Yep, he usually RTs all his interviews. The only thing Heughan has made clear about being called "gay" is that it's a compliment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455February 22, 2019 2:26 AM

Cree knows his formerly out and proud drama school mate "likes cock"...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456February 22, 2019 2:32 AM

R456 No doubt but I’ve always found Cree to be embarrassingly unfunny. He tries way too hard.

by Anonymousreply 457February 22, 2019 6:11 AM

He’s being perfectly serious.

by Anonymousreply 458February 22, 2019 6:16 AM

Do you think Sam is going to any Oscar parties this year? He attended Vanity Fair Party last year.

Be careful with your 'date', Sam.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459February 22, 2019 6:25 AM

Ladies, Sam told you last year he is het. Please respect his word. The only 'drama' around his love life is on here. Nobody else gives a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 460February 22, 2019 11:06 AM

R460 Sam is closeted, and its his poor attempt to silence the constant questions about his sexuality. The only drama is caused by Sam lying to his fans about the truth. If nobody give a F*ck, then why are you trolling on a DL gay Sam thread?

by Anonymousreply 461February 22, 2019 2:40 PM

We're just observing and commenting on the thread topic. If shills and trolls are here constantly trying to bully posters and derail this thread, someone gives a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 462February 22, 2019 3:02 PM

Related: Just like the kid in "The Sixth Sense" can see dead people and Jordan Peele can see racist people we can see gay people. So can this legendary British film critic, David Thomson, author if the “Biographical Dictionary of Film," now in its sixth edition, who's written a new book, "Sleeping with Strangers - How the Movies Shaped Desire"...

[quote]he goes on to explore the subtext of eros — of desire in general but also the specifics of homosexual desire — that plays out under the putatively heteronormative universe of the silver screen

[quote]he is single-minded, even fanatic, about ferreting out closeted gayness in both straight-seeming actors (Burt Lancaster, Katharine Hepburn) and characters (Clyde Barrow in “Bonnie and Clyde,” Johnnie Aysgarth in “Suspicion”), as well as straight-seeming narratives (“Sweet Smell of Success,” “Gilda”)

[quote]Thomson’s thesis, by his own admission, goes farther than merely compiling “a list of gay careers” or “outing” people: “Rather,” he writes, “I want to extend the proposal that the atmosphere of all movies had a gay air.... They intuited that the medium was detached or ironic about life’s conventional ideals and heavenly marriages. The medium understood transience and promiscuity — the alleged liberties that straights sometimes envied in gay life.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463February 22, 2019 3:58 PM

Another excellent review of Thomson's book in the Atlantic...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464February 22, 2019 4:25 PM

In his own words, before he was famous, to his close friend...Sam was playing Batman on stage.

Nov 30, 2011

Sam Heughan: "ain't nothing straight about my Bat, you know that!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465February 22, 2019 6:33 PM

Before we all get lost in our own bubble here, something to think about.

Why does Sam only appear straight, when he is photographed by professionals? He is a trained actor, so when directed professionally he can deliver those straight, masculin looks at some level.

When doing selfies with fans there are mostly only two scripts. Hug the girls or point your finger it is a male fan.

In all the other cases he just pings to heaven.

by Anonymousreply 466February 22, 2019 7:47 PM

[quote]Initially, I felt sad because so many gay people are forced to beard to make a living in HW, sports whatever . And I still do, but my sympathy has been wasted on Sam. He makes it more clear every time he defends himself after some PR shitstorm, that he is an arrogant asshole who wants to beard. He’s doing this very willingly .

R428 I agree, he doesn't get a pass for taking the cowardly, craven route and letting his PR thugs and shills do his dirty work. Still, none of it would be necessary if there wasn't systemic, deeply imbedded homophpobia in Hollywood. It needs to end. Luckily there are courageous, openly gay celebrities like Ellen Page who are willing to speak out and expose Tinseltown's cult of gay shame...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467February 22, 2019 11:19 PM

Is Sam going to the Independent Spirit Awards tomorrow?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468February 23, 2019 3:32 AM

R467 Shame Page has no gay friends to tell her to cover her enormous forehead with bangs. But who can stand the arrogant little cunt?

by Anonymousreply 469February 23, 2019 3:56 AM

Poor SH. It was all going well - He had his lovable doofus story about getting lost near a military base, and the new name had been dropped into blogger accounts a day or so before (just like MM), and the crumbs trail was laid through tagging. So the new one could be introduced indirectly, setting the scene for taking her to parties etc., if he wanted to push the narrative, and maybe with JJ on standby. So far so good. But it all went wrong with TunaGate – the brutal and completely inept bashing of the fish (hardly effective one or two blow stunning and hardly humane) had to be turned into something ‘spiritual’ that ‘respected’ the fish (what crap), and nothing was his fault and people shouldn’t have followed the tag trail anyway, so there. Pity that new girl was laughing and cheering, and that images emerged of her earlier laughing about hitting a deer – not a good look. At this stage he still hasn’t been fully linked with her, and he can step back, but he may well brazen it out and show her around – after all, tedious to have to get another one, and general fan attention span can be short, he is still a gorgeous hunk, and the sycophants can be relied on to defend their god and attack his critics no matter what he does (except come out of the closet of course). But it’s all been very clumsy. JA is one of the top HW PR agents? ‘Wow’ indeed.

by Anonymousreply 470February 23, 2019 8:46 AM

Yes 470 that’s the way I read it too. MM is gone. HH narrative might be dead before it got properly started. No worries there are 24 other letters in the alphabet.

by Anonymousreply 471February 23, 2019 9:33 AM

I wonder who will be the next Daddy's Little Loser Princess for Sunken Sam?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472February 23, 2019 3:30 PM

Well at least Amy appears to be a friend, let's hope they'll go for that.....

by Anonymousreply 473February 23, 2019 3:55 PM

The way things went with fun time tuna girl, I half expect MM to be brought out of retirement, dusted off and presented as the one off gf once more

by Anonymousreply 474February 23, 2019 4:56 PM

Starting Oscar weekend.

Let's hope he attends without a beard.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475February 23, 2019 7:22 PM

Hayley is still very much in the picture. Sam hasn’t sent her packing. One thing I know is Sam doesn’t shy away from fan uproar. If anything, he embraces it and doubles down on the drama. Sam, very much, uses and manipulates his fan base for his interests. Everything on his, and his friends, social media accounts is orchestrated. Sam is strategic! This girl is a beard used to throw his fans off his homosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 476February 23, 2019 7:23 PM

R475 eeeek. that comb over is atrocious.

The Ramp up has started. Sam will go to the B-list Oscar parties and Hayley will be there too.

by Anonymousreply 477February 23, 2019 7:29 PM

Sam is a master at SM innuendo. His accounts are purely for work, self promotion and steering the conversation. There is nothing of his real life on the Internet. Do not be fooled by his friendly open demeanour. He is managed by JA, all is orchestrated and micromanaged to further his career. I don’t blame or judge his for this, it’s the way it is.

by Anonymousreply 478February 23, 2019 7:34 PM

R476 How do you know HH is still in the picture? She is a PR nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 479February 23, 2019 7:44 PM

Sam arriving at the Independent Spirit Awards:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480February 23, 2019 8:44 PM

Sam at the Independent Spirit Awards

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481February 24, 2019 3:13 AM

What the hell is wrong with his hair? Looks like a cats been licking it. Yuck

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482February 24, 2019 3:26 AM

I liked his hair. And no beard in sight.....))

Posing on the blue carpet,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483February 24, 2019 5:47 AM

More pics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484February 24, 2019 5:53 AM

R479 I believe she’s behind him on this pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485February 24, 2019 6:19 AM

Sorry the girl was just a waitress

by Anonymousreply 486February 24, 2019 6:27 AM

R485 You mean the woman carrying a tray of bottled water? smh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487February 24, 2019 6:28 AM

Yup at first glance at Sam’s pic I thought it was tuna girl.

Who was the man walking with him on the blue carpet? Security?

by Anonymousreply 488February 24, 2019 6:31 AM

The woman behind SH is a photo bomber, who also got behind others, including Dakota Johnson, Joaquin Phoenix, Carey Mulligan etc. She apparently works as one of the staff for FIJI Water, or maybe pretends to. The first "FIJI Water Girl" was seen at the Golden Globes last month where she went about photo bombing, and the images went viral, after which she apparently left the company. This one seems to be a successor. The guy seems to be security, and probably not all that impressed with FIJI Water Girl No. 2.

by Anonymousreply 489February 24, 2019 6:56 AM

Sam in blue

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490February 24, 2019 3:58 PM

Heughan deserves to be photo-bombed by the Fuji Water Girl since he's such a product shill, himself. Karma's a thirsty bitch!

by Anonymousreply 491February 24, 2019 5:17 PM

Sam attended the MPTF's The Night Before with the biggest names of the Hollywood Closet.....xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492February 24, 2019 5:39 PM

R491 / R492 no coincidences 😂

R489 thanks for sharing

by Anonymousreply 493February 24, 2019 5:45 PM

Sam wearing a tuxedo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494February 24, 2019 9:48 PM

WOW...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495February 24, 2019 10:10 PM

Sam at the Vanity Fair party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496February 25, 2019 6:18 AM

WTAF is he wearing

by Anonymousreply 497February 25, 2019 7:06 AM

😱😖And his hair.... Such a gorgeous man, such a pity

by Anonymousreply 498February 25, 2019 7:17 AM

Fangirls are not liking it , they saythat his stylists have made Sam look gay....lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499February 25, 2019 7:58 AM

Sam brought his longtime friend Marina to the Vanity Fair party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500February 25, 2019 8:51 AM

He is seriously balding in the front. You can really tell in the Omaze promos with the kids. I’m sure his stylist doesn’t have much to work with.

by Anonymousreply 501February 25, 2019 1:19 PM

His hair is saying goodbye to his head, but he really needs to sack Monty and Melissa.

by Anonymousreply 502February 25, 2019 1:53 PM

Ugh he posted a IG story with Nina Dobrev. Please don’t let this be another bearding contestant. I thought that was axed long ago.

by Anonymousreply 503February 25, 2019 2:40 PM

Looks like Heughan's PR flacks want everyone to think Heughan attended the VF Oscar party with Balfe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504February 25, 2019 3:25 PM

R503

Nina has a boyfriend and she was posing with everybody at last night party.

I guess Sam's homophobic fangirls are desperate and are going to try to link him to any living woman who stands next to him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505February 25, 2019 4:13 PM

He needs a whole new crew - starting with canning his publicist...ie cut off the head of the snake. Stylist is a hit or miss and groomer needs to encorage him to let his hair grow out and cool it with the combovers!

by Anonymousreply 506February 25, 2019 4:14 PM

R505 yeah, homophobic fan girl. Piss off. I believe I said beard, not girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 507February 25, 2019 5:40 PM

R507 I was not talking about you.

I was referring to these ex-samcait shippers:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508February 25, 2019 6:31 PM

[quote]Ugh he posted a IG story with Nina Dobrev. Please don’t let this be another bearding contestant. I thought that was axed long ago

Let's hope that no more PR fuckery is coming. She has 17.2m followers, so it's a really good promotion for Sam.

Nina is dating screenwriter and director Grant Mellon:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509February 25, 2019 9:24 PM

OH the ex SIL is now following MM!! Is she just seeking attention? Has she been asked by his PR? Will this cluster fuck ever normalize??

by Anonymousreply 510February 25, 2019 9:28 PM

R510 Who?

by Anonymousreply 511February 25, 2019 9:35 PM

Sam’s ex SIL, Vicki

by Anonymousreply 512February 25, 2019 9:55 PM

I find it interesting there’s no photos of Sam and Cait together at the Vanity Fair Party. What gives? In years prior they were always photo’d and seen together

by Anonymousreply 513February 26, 2019 3:46 AM

I think they are not great friends anymore. I also remember the fact she tweeted he couldn’t be on a tv show because of work and him denying that online. Sam was suppose to be there but it was Balfe who went there alone instead.....

by Anonymousreply 514February 26, 2019 4:35 AM

With his new haircut, shaved -was he wearing make up?- Sam looked younger and even gayer at the Vanity Fair party.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515February 26, 2019 6:22 AM

R515 I thought he looked very much like he was wearing makeup.

by Anonymousreply 516February 26, 2019 1:03 PM

He really needs to lay off the Botox.

by Anonymousreply 517February 26, 2019 1:08 PM

R513 I would imagine they get really sick of each other (if they can even stand one another anymore). I think they’re supposed to start filming OL really soon, so they’ll be together constantly.

by Anonymousreply 518February 26, 2019 1:10 PM

MM, Sam's SIL??????? stalking much??????

by Anonymousreply 519February 26, 2019 1:13 PM

Related: In case anyone needs a point of comparison between cowardly closeted gay, kiss-ass, Hollywood wannabe and courageously confrontational, owning it LGBTQ statement-making style, we give you Billy Porter...

[quote]Porter wrote that he wanted to wear the gown in order to play with the gender binary, to melt the lines between masculine and feminine that red-carpet conventions tend to reinforce. “My goal is to be a walking piece of political art every time I show up. To challenge expectations. What is masculinity? What does that mean?”

[quote]So much of the history of the Oscars is about good behavior: wearing tasteful, elegant gowns, thanking the right people when you graciously accept your statuette. But, as Richard Brody wrote, in a piece sharing his awards predictions, as long as the Oscars remains a “stodgy, sometimes shticky, backward-looking self-celebration of a wealthy, and mostly white and male, industry,” it will be at risk of becoming irrelevant in a changing world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520February 26, 2019 3:38 PM

R519, MM follows Sam’s nephew and Finn follows MM. I think the ex sister in law is going into Mom mode and checking people on her son’s SM. She seems they type to take no foolishness.

by Anonymousreply 521February 26, 2019 3:54 PM

r521 If I were you I would be very careful. all of your post sounds so stalkerish.

does anyone know how to see Cait's post to Sam on his last IG photo? there are over 3,000 posts and I can't find it.

by Anonymousreply 522February 26, 2019 4:00 PM

R522, Not a stalker. The info is public. And, I am actually friends with the SIL. Seems you are searching for posts as well. Does that make you a stalker?

by Anonymousreply 523February 26, 2019 4:33 PM

I am searching for one post from Cait to Sam on their IG because everyone thought it was funny. I am Not following around Sam's family and anyone he may have been acquainted with at any point in his life just so I can post it somewhere.

Does your friend know that you post this info on DL for all to see? If I had a friend that did that they would no longer be my friend.

by Anonymousreply 524February 26, 2019 4:39 PM

Also R522, that was my first post so not sure where you get the ‘all’ from?

by Anonymousreply 525February 26, 2019 4:40 PM

I thought you had posted above that too.

by Anonymousreply 526February 26, 2019 4:44 PM

I just looked. that was not your 1st post and you did post above that one.

by Anonymousreply 527February 26, 2019 4:46 PM

R522 Fuck off back to tumblr. Nobody here gives a shit about thirsty, pseudo-intellectual Balfe.

by Anonymousreply 528February 26, 2019 4:54 PM

R527, I am not sure what you looking at, but if I have posted before, I do recall and I honestly do not think I did. Rest assured, this will be my last post. Peace and Blessings.

by Anonymousreply 529February 26, 2019 4:56 PM

R527, Do NOT recall. Sorry for the typo.

by Anonymousreply 530February 26, 2019 4:57 PM

R523 You’re friends with Sam’s SIL? Spill the tea, you are on DL!

by Anonymousreply 531February 26, 2019 5:26 PM

Hahaha Sam must be lurking on DL as we speak. He posted a IG story with a fan drawing of him and Cait posing together in VF Oscar party attire..”We forgot to take a pic...!”

by Anonymousreply 532February 26, 2019 7:17 PM

r 532 The why no pic comments have been on twitter, facebook and tumblr as well. Frankly it makes sense to me that there are no together pics as it wasn't a TV related gathering, and they are pursuing separate movie careers, but that's not how it is being perceived by some of the fans. The "We forgot to take a pic" hasn't gone down all that well either (ranks with "spiritual" and "respected the fish" - and of course "camp" and "fun" and "that world" for us). He has now posted an OL "Jamie and Claire" picture of them cuddling up - gotta give him points for rapid reactions.

by Anonymousreply 533February 26, 2019 10:31 PM

Yes, apparently every single photographer at the event “forgot” to take a picture as well.

by Anonymousreply 534February 26, 2019 10:48 PM

Getting back to Sam’s London flat mates he lived at more addresses with Fergus Mount than Nicholas Karimi.

by Anonymousreply 535February 26, 2019 11:56 PM

R532. I honestly believe Sam is a DL Queen. He is such a media and marketing whore that I’m sure he’s constantly trolling this site because DL garners hundreds of thousands of hits to the Sam Heughan treads. There are several things we’ve discussed here first and later Sam has addressed it. He can lurk here all he wants.....

The Cait and Sam sans photo was 100% intentional. These two can barely get along so it’s not a shock they weren’t near enough to each other to get photographed together. Thankfully, they’re great actors and can fake the fact that they like each other. It’s no ones imagination that their onscreen chemistry this last season was forced. Sam is a drama queen and his easy going nature is a total act. He’s always so sensitive and holds some animosity towards Cait and the show runners for letting her star shine brighter than his. There can be only one queen on a TV series-and that’s Sam!

by Anonymousreply 536February 27, 2019 1:35 AM

R536 You sound pretty sure of yourself. Are you speculating or do you have first-hand experience?

by Anonymousreply 537February 27, 2019 4:20 AM

It's irrelevant whether Heughan or any other celebrities are lurking on this thread. We're not here to attract their attention. We're here to call it as we see it. We happen to see through BS, cowardice, hypocrisy, PR manipulations, showmances, fauxmances, disinformation and deflections. We also see authenticity, courageous acts, new voices, truth to power and speaking out against hate and prejudice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538February 27, 2019 6:04 AM

I realized Sam Heughan was gay when he commented “SLUTS LIKE YOU TALK A LOT UNTIL SOMEONE SHUT THEIR MOUTH FOREVER” on Azealia Banks IG when she made homophobic rants. He quickly deleted his comment but not before several people took notice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539February 27, 2019 6:21 AM

Sam Heughan did not make those comments. It’s been discussed at length and he did not. Get your facts right.

by Anonymousreply 540February 27, 2019 6:27 AM

Related: Speaking of courageous acts, NCIS: LA actor Barrett Foa came out a few days ago on SM. Just before a guest-starring slot on Will & Grace aired, Foa posted on Instagram...

[quote]barrettfoa Tonight I will guest star on one of my favorite shows of all time. Tonight I will kiss a man on national broadcast television and not be embarrassed or scared or ashamed in a way that my younger, dumber, more inner-homophobic self would have been. Tonight I am an out, proud gay man playing an out, proud gay man. Tonight I get to be a part of something big and hilarious and significant and influential and ground breaking and ridiculous and fantastic and silly and important. Tonight I am one step closer to myself. Thank you to Max Mutchnick, Sean Hayes, Scotty Icenogle, Eric McCormack and Laura Bell Bundy for helping this moment come into existence. @laurabellbundy @scotticenogle #gay #instagay #out #pride #gaypride #willandgrace

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541February 27, 2019 6:32 AM

R540 My facts ARE straight. Unless someone hacked his IG account Sam most definitely made that comment.

Where are your facts???

by Anonymousreply 542February 27, 2019 7:11 AM

R542 is correct; Heughan's death threat to racist homophobe Azealia Banks was seen by many who were surprised that a celebrity would lash out so viciously on SM. Here's another forum where it was discussed...

[quote]It's James Alexander Malcolm MacKenzie Fraser from Outlander.

[quote]Oh shit! Thanks. I didn't recognize him except he once posted something ridiculously offensive on someone's instagram (Azealia Banks I think) and I was shocked a celeb could be so out-spoken.

[quote] The actor did? I just know the name of the character.

[quote] Yeah, he posted: SLUTS LIKE YOU TALK A LOT UNTIL SOMEONE SHUT THEIR MOUTH FOREVER from what looked like his official instagram account. I was quite surprised no blogs picked it up as a story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543February 27, 2019 9:55 AM

Sam Heughan has been straight-washed by Hollywood and the masses. Prior to Outlander, he lived his 30+ years as an out and proud gay man. Gabaldon outright lied about his sexuality to silence her minions and his reps (prior to JA) scrubbed all his social media accounts.

This is the price of being the King of Men in Hollywood.

Will the real Sam Heughan please stand up??

by Anonymousreply 544February 27, 2019 2:22 PM

The "King of Men" concept is based on Gabaldon's trashy bodice rippers. No human being should be held to such a ridiculous fantasy unicorn standard. Except me, of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545February 27, 2019 7:56 PM

Sam posting rainbows in his latest IG story.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546February 27, 2019 11:27 PM

Looks like his rainbow ends with a pot of gold....studio work or meetings. Not relevant.

by Anonymousreply 547February 27, 2019 11:28 PM

'There are several things we’ve discussed here first and later Sam has addressed it. He can lurk here all he wants..... '

You desperate fraus! He never comes here, you're an utter embarrassment to him.

by Anonymousreply 548February 27, 2019 11:30 PM

Sam posted this Gay Rainbow Batman several times ( he played Batman on stage).

Relevant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549February 27, 2019 11:39 PM

Sam’s IG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550February 28, 2019 12:53 AM

Ugh! That mole ruins it for me! It’s the size of a small child. Yuck! What a distraction to such an otherwise pretty face

by Anonymousreply 551February 28, 2019 1:05 AM

Agree that mole is extremely unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 552February 28, 2019 1:24 AM

Lol also couldn’t look away from the mole, it’s so gross. Why didn’t he have that thing removed years ago?

by Anonymousreply 553February 28, 2019 3:48 AM

I don’t mind the mole.....no one is perfect and no one needs to be.

R544 totally agree. C’mon Sam!

by Anonymousreply 554February 28, 2019 10:01 AM

Related: In contrast to Heughan's interview where he denied being gay while insulting the gay community (Golly gee, I've heard all about those campy homosexuals. I even saw a TV show that had one! Heck, I'd love to play one of them there transvestites, someday... bla bla bla), Hugh Jackman never descends into rude, homophobic stereotypes...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555March 1, 2019 2:10 AM

Jackman is gay too.

by Anonymousreply 556March 1, 2019 2:30 AM

Sam training in Longbeach

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557March 1, 2019 4:39 AM

R557 Yes, Sam has posted a bunch of IG stories working out with Reinhard Nel (reign_train IG Story 2/28/19)

It will be for a new movie? Sam wouldn't need to put on too much muscle to play granny Jamie in season 5.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558March 1, 2019 4:58 AM

R558

Maybe doing post production voice overs for Bloodsport.

by Anonymousreply 559March 1, 2019 6:46 AM

Yes, post production voices and maybe, something more since he has cut his hair again......

According to a previous IG story, Sam was at Sony studios.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560March 1, 2019 1:17 PM

So what does a 38 year old gay man do in his time off? I keep picturing Sam sleazing it up in LA.

by Anonymousreply 561March 1, 2019 11:08 PM

PING!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562March 2, 2019 1:43 AM

He's balding and ageing. Time to marry a woman and have some children. Will you tinhat fraus go away then or will you start screaming about fake kids like the Larries and the Cumberbitches?

by Anonymousreply 563March 2, 2019 2:23 AM

Are those scars on the back of his head from the hair plug thing?

by Anonymousreply 564March 2, 2019 3:22 AM

R563

Sam being gay is the ONLY scenario that makes sense and that explains EVERYTHING we've seen during the last 5 years. The scrubbing, the PR stunts, the virtual bearding with Caitriona -till she said "STOP, we're not together"- the obvious and ridiculous beardings, the continuous trolling and shilling....etc.....etc

Who is the real tinhatter here? xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565March 2, 2019 3:51 AM

Sam’s IG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566March 2, 2019 5:23 AM

R566

After that IG post from Sam......Queer Eye's Jonathan Van Ness is is love.

I don't blame him. Sam looks gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567March 2, 2019 6:20 AM

R564 nah in this case just a bad (horrible!) haircut and a lot of sweat.

by Anonymousreply 568March 2, 2019 8:00 AM

Sam’s crush Jonathan Van Ness is publicly flirting with Sam. I’ll bet Sam is Squeeeing like a schoolgirl.

Hmmmmm. Two bottoms don’t make a right.

by Anonymousreply 569March 2, 2019 8:16 AM

It would be a nice match haha better than the beards

by Anonymousreply 570March 2, 2019 1:35 PM

Maybe JVN could help Heughan find his balls which have apparently gone missing.

by Anonymousreply 571March 2, 2019 3:49 PM

Jonathan Van Ness recently split from his BF Wilco. Does anyone else notice the Ex’s similarities to Sam Heughan. Maybe Sam had something to do with JVN recent single status.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572March 2, 2019 3:59 PM

R566 Heughan looks best when he ditches the masculine wannabe scruff and goes back to his sleek, natural androgyny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573March 2, 2019 4:07 PM

R573 I agree! Love his androgynous natural look, he looks good with it. The try too hard scruffy man look is just blah for him, looks too much like so many other actors that way.

by Anonymousreply 574March 2, 2019 11:02 PM

Here’s the perfect lead role for Sam Heughan. Too bad he’s still in the closet!

Eternals is reportedly casting Marvels openly gay male lead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575March 2, 2019 11:05 PM

Sam, Valbo and Alex are in Las Vegas for MPC this weekend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576March 2, 2019 11:32 PM

Is UFC a sport many gays are in to?

by Anonymousreply 577March 3, 2019 2:04 AM

R577 There are several threads in DL about UFC and the hottest fighters.

[quote]Sam, Valbo and Alex are in Las Vegas for MPC this weekend.

Yep.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578March 3, 2019 2:38 AM

Sam looking excited at the UFC night in Las Vegas. March 2nd 2019.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579March 3, 2019 12:47 PM

looking excited? he doesn't look any different than a thousand other photos. lol

by Anonymousreply 580March 3, 2019 3:18 PM

Sam loves UFC and yes, he looked excited and he posted a bunch of IG stories about it.

From Alex's IG: "Last sweat before heading home!" #ByeVegas #UFC235

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581March 3, 2019 10:27 PM

Photos of Sam and Valbo by the pool

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582March 4, 2019 4:13 AM

It looks like Sam and Co. stayed at the Aria Las Vegas

by Anonymousreply 583March 4, 2019 4:16 AM

..... and enjoyed the buffet!

by Anonymousreply 584March 4, 2019 4:23 AM

And no beard in sight....

by Anonymousreply 585March 4, 2019 5:29 AM

MM has been out of the picture for over a year. There hasn't been another since then so why the fixation on a beard? this is brought up almost every day. do you Want him to have one so you have something to complain about?

by Anonymousreply 586March 4, 2019 1:08 PM

R584 HA. He’s getting the full Vegas experience.

by Anonymousreply 587March 4, 2019 2:02 PM

Trolldar R586. This poster is the one who is always COMPLAINING and trying ro conTROLL everything that we're saying in this thread.

If R586 still doesn't know -which I doubt- during this long hiatus, the usual suspects have been desperately trying to link Sam with several women [lol]: from name dropping in bloggers inboxes to posting innuendo about Sam and those women -it doesn't matter that the women in question have real boyfriends or are lesbians and have a partner........

This is a GAY board and this discussion is about closeted GAY Sam Heughan so of course we're going to keep talking about those lame attempts and outright LIES that are trying to make him look 'straight'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588March 4, 2019 3:02 PM

I wonder if R586 isn't CO from tumblr. Same compulsion with trying to control the conversation everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 589March 4, 2019 6:33 PM

r588. Oh Mary how are your?

My dear Sam:

Your PR can scrub parts of the Internet. All your stage legacy in your career before you came to fame. All your movie history in those small, independent stuff and productions.

Outlander brought you fame and tons of money. Which is OK, because you made it.

But it is not ok or adorable or fair to deny us and you.

Your Steiner school education should have tought you Vetter.

by Anonymousreply 590March 4, 2019 6:37 PM

#590. Sorry for bad grammar and again lost in spellcheck.

by Anonymousreply 591March 4, 2019 7:05 PM

[quote]I wonder if R586 isn't CO from tumblr. Same compulsion with trying to control the conversation everywhere.

Good point.

CO has always suspected that Sam is gay but she refuses to accept the truth (she desperately wants him being straight) hence her need for controlling everything is said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592March 4, 2019 7:19 PM

Bravo Marvel. This role would be perfect for Sam. Pity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593March 4, 2019 9:46 PM

Poor Valbo......lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594March 4, 2019 11:35 PM

R593 Yep, Heughan and his team fucked up. He could have gone from BatSam to being the first gay superhero. Now, someone truly out and proud and worthy will get the honor. Wonder who it will be.

[quote]“As it turns out, that future is nearly upon us as the studio searches for an actor, 30-49, who ‘physically looks like a superhero’ for one of the film’s leads,” reports The Hashtag Show. “While the studio is open to actors of all ethnicity, they would prefer the role to go to an openly gay actor.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595March 5, 2019 6:06 AM

[quote]“As it turns out, that future is nearly upon us as the studio searches for an actor, 30-49, who ‘physically looks like a superhero’ for one of the film’s leads,” reports The Hashtag Show. “While the studio is open to actors of all ethnicity, they would prefer the role to go to an openly gay actor.”

Sam would be perfect for this role. He's 38. looks like a superhero. he already played Batman on stage and confirmed that there's nothing straight about his Bat....xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596March 5, 2019 6:24 AM

Link to the new thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597March 5, 2019 6:41 AM

There are rumours about Cait getting married and spending her honeymoon with Tony McGill in Hawaii.

If true, I wonder if this will mean more PR fuckery for Sam.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598March 5, 2019 6:51 AM

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599March 5, 2019 7:29 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600March 5, 2019 7:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!