Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gossip No One In Hollywood Will Say Out Loud Part 16

Homophobia in Hollywood and Fake Girlfriends for Leonardo DiCaprio at '5:00

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 603December 16, 2018 9:15 PM

Okay! Repeating my request for stories about Johnny Depp delaying production by being a drunken fuckwit.

by Anonymousreply 1December 13, 2018 11:28 PM

Repeating my request about georgina Chapman. Was Harvey abusive to her? Who is she really and what is she like? Some truly juicy insider gossip would be great!

by Anonymousreply 2December 13, 2018 11:34 PM

I'll ask again about Key and Peele. Both are talented hyphenates. Who's going to have the long career?

by Anonymousreply 3December 13, 2018 11:42 PM

And dear god, please give me some dish on Mads Mikkelsen.

by Anonymousreply 4December 13, 2018 11:43 PM

ScarJo drank Coors Light. My friend saw her in a bar a few weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 5December 13, 2018 11:45 PM

Have posted this on DL before about Rod Stewart. (a friend told me) Cheap, cheap cunt!

by Anonymousreply 6December 13, 2018 11:48 PM

R3 Peele's career change will make him last longer. Shifting from comedy to sci-fi/horror will be great for JP. Doing Get Out begat his Twilight Zone job. I think that JP's role as the new Rod Serling will clinch his second act as a success.

by Anonymousreply 7December 14, 2018 12:06 AM

Anything on Salma Hayek??

by Anonymousreply 8December 14, 2018 12:07 AM

R1, not only have the tabloids picked up the stories, but main stream media did too. Depp added a ton to the budget of Dead Men Tell No Tales but showing up late or sometimes not at all and drunk all the time. While a box office hit and certainly helped the careers of all involved with a big payday, his unprofessional behavior is going to be an issue. Bloom no longer parties much at all, Knightly and Rush are old school professionals. The lawsuits filed by Depp's former bodyguards detail the issues on the set, including cocaine use. Its an expensive and ugly thing to behold. If Depp publicly goes to rehab and actually gets clean, even for a year or so, he might have a chance at rescuing his career.

by Anonymousreply 9December 14, 2018 12:08 AM

I had heard that Georgina Chapman was fucking Harry Styles to spite Harvey Weinstein. I would be so pissed if my wife was fucking that twerp!

by Anonymousreply 10December 14, 2018 12:09 AM

Depp is living on borrowed time.

by Anonymousreply 11December 14, 2018 12:11 AM

R10 isn't he gay? I don't imagine her sleeping with him, he's a kid. I imagined she'd go for another older man power player. Someone who Harvey would be threatened by.

by Anonymousreply 12December 14, 2018 12:20 AM

Styles has declared publicly that he is bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 13December 14, 2018 12:21 AM

Anyone work on a set with Tarantino? I would love any stories from his latest movie especially.

by Anonymousreply 14December 14, 2018 12:22 AM

r12 mmmkay, women love sleeping with old men so much

by Anonymousreply 15December 14, 2018 12:23 AM

We already know about Ms Tarantino and his toe fetish now don't we...........

by Anonymousreply 16December 14, 2018 12:23 AM

What's the deal with Ricky Martin, his husband who loks Latin but is not, and Edgar Ramirez? A throuple?

by Anonymousreply 17December 14, 2018 12:23 AM

R15 Georgina herself said Harvey was so charming. His ugly face and violent nature really fooled her didn't it?

by Anonymousreply 18December 14, 2018 12:25 AM

Are Justin & Jessica really having problems?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 14, 2018 12:26 AM

So is the harry/georgina affair real or not? thought it was Gérard butler she was sleeping with. More believable imo.

by Anonymousreply 20December 14, 2018 12:29 AM

Harvey is so gross. Can you imagine having to fuck or blow that thing?

by Anonymousreply 21December 14, 2018 12:29 AM

R10 is Spazz troll!

by Anonymousreply 22December 14, 2018 12:31 AM

Georgina Chapman is a lesbian and Harvey is a serial sexual assaulter

by Anonymousreply 23December 14, 2018 12:32 AM

R22 No. I'm not that troll. You seem more like a Spazz though deary....OUCH!

by Anonymousreply 24December 14, 2018 12:33 AM

Any dirt from the set of AHS: Apocalypse?

by Anonymousreply 25December 14, 2018 12:33 AM

Emma Watson reminds me of young Jodie Foster

by Anonymousreply 26December 14, 2018 12:33 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27December 14, 2018 12:34 AM

Sure, except Jodie Foster can act and Watson is still coasting off a role she landed as a kid, and her performances are barely any better than when she was a twelve year old. I’m sure she’s probably a nice enough person, but she’s so offensively mediocre.

by Anonymousreply 28December 14, 2018 12:38 AM

OK so I was the one who asked about Georgina Chapman but the conversation has gone off on a tandent. I was hoping for actual dirt.

by Anonymousreply 29December 14, 2018 12:40 AM

Sorry I meant tangent!

by Anonymousreply 30December 14, 2018 12:42 AM

There's not much more to know about Georgina Chapman other than Harvey forcing actresses in his films to wear her clothing to premieres and award shows.

by Anonymousreply 31December 14, 2018 12:44 AM

Xavier Dolan is studying for his real estate license so he'll have a more stable stream of income with which to support Seb Stan when Stan comes out and gets fired by his agents.

by Anonymousreply 32December 14, 2018 12:45 AM

She profited very much from playing Harvey's wife so he could be seen as a husband and a family man while Harvey was fucking multiple actresses

by Anonymousreply 33December 14, 2018 12:46 AM

Chapman's the most calculative lesbian in Hollywood after Nicole Kidman

by Anonymousreply 34December 14, 2018 12:47 AM

Ryan Phillippe being a moody, surly, depressive drunk who sometimes fucks guys in the ass is some of the best gossip I've read on DL.

by Anonymousreply 35December 14, 2018 12:47 AM

No1cares about Phillippe and him being moody, depressive drunk is not news he admitted to be all that in his interviews so that's not a gossip or inside info!

by Anonymousreply 36December 14, 2018 12:54 AM

R34 Names names deary. What females has GC scissored with?

by Anonymousreply 37December 14, 2018 12:57 AM

R31 how much did she know? Was she abused by him?

by Anonymousreply 38December 14, 2018 12:58 AM

R35 ZZZZZzzzzzzz. Yes it has been mentioned on the last two threads that lasted about two days! They have already shouted out loud that RP shoots his load into other men's asses.

by Anonymousreply 39December 14, 2018 12:58 AM

She knew

by Anonymousreply 40December 14, 2018 12:59 AM

How much?

by Anonymousreply 41December 14, 2018 1:01 AM

R38 I remember hearing about HW fucking a French actress at 3 o'clock in the morning in Cannes. It was a French actress supposedly but it wasn't Cotillard. Georgina didn't put up a stink when he came back to the hotel room. That wasn't the first time it had happened.

by Anonymousreply 42December 14, 2018 1:01 AM

R42 Maybe it was Binoche?

by Anonymousreply 43December 14, 2018 1:02 AM

Ms. Chapman knew; she knew. She met the man when she was in her twenties, the same time there were rumors going around then. The man launched her career within an year, one year. He had her dresses on A-list celebrities and magazine covers from the U.S.A to Europe, to Asia-this young woman who was once modest and middle class was now living a life style she could only dream of. The bitch , the woman knew what he was doing…and she ignored it so as to pursue her career. Now that the cat is out of the bag, she’s filed for divorce. But I bet you anything, she’s gonna try and milk him with all the money he has for the “sake of her kids“.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 14, 2018 1:03 AM

Xavier Dolan is a cunt. He gave some interview about his films taking longer to release in the US. Here's the reason, nobody wants to work with him on the releasing end twice. Obnoxious cunt.

A well-connected friend of mine climbs to have spent a night on the beach with Philippe about 5 years ago. Philippe is hung and topped (allegedly)

by Anonymousreply 45December 14, 2018 1:03 AM

2 articles about Harvey

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46December 14, 2018 1:04 AM

Who can blame her for having access to Harvey's money without having to be sodomized by him on a weekly basis.

by Anonymousreply 47December 14, 2018 1:04 AM

R35 you’re welcome. I’m the one who posted that. Cause it’s true.

Phenix Saint sure knows also.

And I read on the last thread people bringing up Kelsey Grammer being a Republican as if that means anything. They aren’t all racist trash. And the Insider said he’s kinky for a Republican... ummm what does Political stance have to do with sex?? I swear.

by Anonymousreply 48December 14, 2018 1:04 AM

R43 I wouldn't say it was her,no.

by Anonymousreply 49December 14, 2018 1:04 AM

Another article this one is from 2015

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 14, 2018 1:04 AM

DL thread about Chapman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51December 14, 2018 1:06 AM

There's not a chance in hell Mrs. Weinstein had no idea. Helen Keller would have known. She married him and looked the other way for the money.

Say what you want about Julie Chen, but she hasn't abandoned her sugar daddy yet.

by Anonymousreply 52December 14, 2018 1:06 AM

R44 Modest and middle class?! GC comes from a well to do family. she married HW for his connections first not his money. Though his money was an added benefit.

by Anonymousreply 53December 14, 2018 1:06 AM

Yes, more about who is scissoring.

by Anonymousreply 54December 14, 2018 1:10 AM

With all the money he had, why the fuck didn't he spend anything to look a little less like Jabba?

IT'S TRUE LOVE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55December 14, 2018 1:10 AM

I think Keren Craig is Chapman's partner and they've been together for almost 2 decades

by Anonymousreply 56December 14, 2018 1:11 AM

This is stuff that's known and the general consensus. I think the person wanted more info. Like anyone who met her or has known her or knows someone who knows her and can relay gossip that isn't known.

by Anonymousreply 57December 14, 2018 1:11 AM

R55 He supposedly reveled in the fact that he was so unkempt and ugly. His reputation as a player was important to him though. He could have anyone he wanted as sloven and as chubby as he was.

by Anonymousreply 58December 14, 2018 1:13 AM

Georgina Chapman and Huma Abedin are friends

by Anonymousreply 59December 14, 2018 1:14 AM

While I have never met GC (I'm just a grunt), friends who are connected higher up the food chain said GC was very aware of her husband's appetites and looked the other way because she looked having celebrities wear her clothes and was addicted to the fame and power that came with being Harvey's wife

by Anonymousreply 60December 14, 2018 1:14 AM

Huma Abedin is a lesbian

by Anonymousreply 61December 14, 2018 1:14 AM

Guys. You can change your body. You can’t change an ugly face. And by ugly I mean LEGITIMATELY ugly.

by Anonymousreply 62December 14, 2018 1:15 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63December 14, 2018 1:16 AM

She liked having celebrities wear her clothes. Damn, I need an edit key.

by Anonymousreply 64December 14, 2018 1:16 AM

R61 OMG they are already shouting that out loud in Hollywood! Just ask all the HRC supporters who knew about Hil and Huma's relationship.

by Anonymousreply 65December 14, 2018 1:16 AM

She probably fucked some of the leading ladies too lol

by Anonymousreply 66December 14, 2018 1:17 AM

Huma and Hil are definitely together...

by Anonymousreply 67December 14, 2018 1:18 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68December 14, 2018 1:20 AM

I don't get what is Trump's sexuality he pings to me and he has mannerism like Liberace and Melania totally looks and acts like a lesbian beard not a wife but then there's the sexual assault allegations which I believe are true. What do you think?

by Anonymousreply 69December 14, 2018 1:22 AM

Guys. Feminine men doesn’t mean they want Cock.

Even religious people know that as the Bible speaks of effeminate men separately from homosexuals.

by Anonymousreply 70December 14, 2018 1:28 AM

GC seemed liked a nice judge of project runway.

by Anonymousreply 71December 14, 2018 1:29 AM

R69 I claimed that would happen sooner or later the other day! I must be a prophet. No Trump is completely fuck straight. He gets a thrill out of fucking his friends' girlfriends and wives BTW. One of his former friends(who posts here) knows all about how he likes to fuck friends' exes.

by Anonymousreply 72December 14, 2018 1:30 AM

R68 Huma has her moments where she looks good. She actually could do better than HRC to be honest. HC lost her hot looks long ago.

by Anonymousreply 73December 14, 2018 1:32 AM

Trump also likes to watch. He has a germ fetish and gets off watching hot people fucking.

by Anonymousreply 74December 14, 2018 1:33 AM

R55 because what is a greater indicator of power than being able to screw anyone you want WHILE ALSO looking like Jabba!

by Anonymousreply 75December 14, 2018 1:38 AM

probably some of actresses without makeup look like Jabba too

by Anonymousreply 76December 14, 2018 1:42 AM

R32 I saw one of his so-called films recently. What shitfests. Can't he blow Scott Rudin to get an American release?

by Anonymousreply 77December 14, 2018 1:43 AM

I don't care about which actresses are muff-diving on the downlow, let's get back to the actors who secretly take it up the ass!

by Anonymousreply 78December 14, 2018 1:46 AM

R78 most named are bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 79December 14, 2018 1:48 AM

Jude Law and Jonny Lee Miller are a couple

by Anonymousreply 80December 14, 2018 1:51 AM

Yeah, we got a hard core troll in the last thread who just threw random names out that had no relation to reality. Pretty sure it was a PR person trying to bury gossip because of all the pictures posted that made it harder to scroll through. Which means PR doesn't like what were talking about. That's generally a sign that what's being posted has some accuracy.

by Anonymousreply 81December 14, 2018 1:57 AM

cute couple

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82December 14, 2018 2:04 AM

While Georgina Chapman sleeping with Harry Styles make no sense it still makes more sense than Georgina sleeping with Gerard Butler, because no actor or Hollywood insider - before Weinstein's fall from grace - would dare risking to piss off Harvey Weinstein when he finds out about their affair. That would have made him the laughing stock in Hollywood (Georgina paying him back for cheating by cheating herself? Too funny!).

by Anonymousreply 83December 14, 2018 2:13 AM

This 'saga' is going waaaay too fast guys. Slow down a bit so I can read everything.lol

by Anonymousreply 84December 14, 2018 2:14 AM

Rick Steves is a plagiarist.

by Anonymousreply 85December 14, 2018 2:15 AM

[quote]And I read on the last thread people bringing up Kelsey Grammer being a Republican as if that means anything. They aren’t all racist trash.

He made it his production company's mission to find shows that would feature casts of color.

Kelsey produced the African American tv series, "Girlfriends" when no one else would throw their money behind it. It lasted 8 seasons.

Mara Brock Akil (the creator) credited him (and his money) with the reason why the show got made.

He also produced, "The Game," another African American series, which lasted 9 seasons.

His company tried to produce a third show featuring a cast of latinos but no network would bite.

I think it's important to remember he did this when no one else was producing those kinds of shows. Both did very well among African American adults.

Also he and Martin Lawrence spent a year or so coming up with the idea for the tv series, "Partners" in which they both costarred.

So while he may be a Republican, he doesn't seem to have much of a problem with PoCs.

by Anonymousreply 86December 14, 2018 2:15 AM

"I'm all for the coloreds"!

by Anonymousreply 87December 14, 2018 2:18 AM

Kelsey is a lot of things but racist isn’t one.

I actually don’t know any straight out racist Republicans, thank God. Most I know keep to themselves.

I’ve actually met more racist Dems than Repubs.

by Anonymousreply 88December 14, 2018 2:21 AM

I believe Kelsey is Repbublican because they fight to keep taxes low for the rich. It's rather ironic though since Kelsey loses a shit ton of money each time he gets a divorce (he doesn't do prenups).

by Anonymousreply 89December 14, 2018 2:26 AM

I read on lipstick alley that she slept with Gérard years ago and Harvey ruined his career that's why he has this shitty career.

by Anonymousreply 90December 14, 2018 2:28 AM

Please God, no politics on this thread. Ian McKellan is lovely on set. Wonderful stories Very laid back. Super flirty with any guys who are handsome and usually 20s or 30s. Patrick Stewart is a bit pretentious. By a bit, I can say very. He's an accccccctoooooor and don't you forget it. He's earned the respect, but I was hoping he'd be a bit more like his BFF Ian, who is a darling.

by Anonymousreply 91December 14, 2018 2:30 AM

When Kelsey's daughter Greer was Miss Golden Globe, she casually mentioned in an interview that she'd be hanging out with her parents separately that night of. So even on a big night for their daughter, they can't be in the same room. So that's at least 2 baby mamas (her and Camille) he can't even be on cordial terms with.

by Anonymousreply 92December 14, 2018 2:32 AM

Hugh Jackman brought up in an interview promoting the X-Men sequel that he, Ian McKellen and Allan Cummings went to a gay nude beach. Back then some suspected it was to control the narrative in case someone took pictures and turned it into a big gay scandal.

by Anonymousreply 93December 14, 2018 2:34 AM

A friend and I once met Ian McKellen at an event in NYC and he was absolutely delightful. A lovely man.

by Anonymousreply 94December 14, 2018 2:34 AM

Going to a nude beach doesn’t mean you’re gay. God.

by Anonymousreply 95December 14, 2018 2:44 AM

R93, it was simply a nude beach, not a gay nude beach. DL added the Hugh was there, which was utterly false. It was only Alan and Ian. Quote from Alan at the premiere of X-2.

Scottish actor Alan Cumming also let slip that he and Sir Ian whiled away their time filming in Canada by visiting a nudist beach. ' He said: “Ian wanted to go and he needed someone to go with him so I said yes. I was quite curious so I went along with my dog and it was really quite nice.”

Its a little disturbing that people here are so invested in making Hugh gay that they are willing to insert him in stories to make him seem gay. Its frau level creepiness.

by Anonymousreply 96December 14, 2018 2:49 AM

I don't know if they were fucking, but Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga were making out in closed off areas throughout the day during the bar scene filmed at the Short Stop in A Star is Born.

by Anonymousreply 97December 14, 2018 2:50 AM

Come on, R96. Make him SEEM gay? He pings from space.

by Anonymousreply 98December 14, 2018 2:51 AM

Someone has to have the real GOODS on Emma Stone. Telling us she's skinny (we can see) and that she's a little wacky up top (she has told us she's had major issues with mental health since childhood) is not quite good enough for this thread.

by Anonymousreply 99December 14, 2018 3:03 AM

R96, I don't give a fuck if he pings from Gallifrey. Someone here lied and added his name to a news story about visiting a nude beach, which they turned into a gay nude beach. Its a family friendly nudist beach. If you Google the story, the only place Hugh's name shows up is on a DL thread, where he was conveniently added. The Stan desperation is as frighting as the fraus you all claim to hate so much. Real gossip is fun. Doctoring news stories to fulfill a fantasy is fucking stalker level.

by Anonymousreply 100December 14, 2018 3:03 AM

RE: Emma Stone, she's getting thinner and thinner. She's working on the Netflix series Maniac with the now much thinner Jonah Hill. As previously discussed, Jonah learned about his friend Leo D.'s fave weight loss drug - cocaine. My colleague simply said, "think about it. It ain't rocket science."

by Anonymousreply 101December 14, 2018 3:29 AM

Are there any rumors about who might be coming out soon?

by Anonymousreply 102December 14, 2018 3:30 AM

"The Stan desperation is as frighting as the fraus you all claim to hate so much. Real gossip is fun. Doctoring news stories to fulfill a fantasy is fucking stalker level."

One post on a message board doesn't make someone a stalker. You clearly don't know what a stalker is and you clearly don't have gaydar either if you think Hugh is straight

by Anonymousreply 103December 14, 2018 3:32 AM

Obesity + crash dieting + cocaine killed Cass Elliott. I am not fond of Hill, but I hope he stops before he has a heart attack.

by Anonymousreply 104December 14, 2018 3:34 AM

If Hill's brother's death didn't act as a wakeup call, nothing will.

by Anonymousreply 105December 14, 2018 3:37 AM

Not that I've heard R102. They would likely be dragged out. I can see a couple of the young stars, like Taron Egerton, admitting to being bisexual since that's more trendy these days.

R103, since yours just popped up while I was typing, I don't think anyone in any universe (but fangirls) think that Hugh's straight, but I really think he is bi. Too many rumors of him performing oral on women like Scarlett and Halle and those were from early in his career. I do believe the rumors that he's a real submissive. Several Aussie friends have told me back in the 90s that his wife Deb was a domme. As previously discussed, I've met her several times and fuck all, I believe it. He's her bitch.

by Anonymousreply 106December 14, 2018 3:39 AM

"Too many rumors of him performing oral on women like Scarlett and Halle and those were from early in his career."

What rumors? It's one (dishonest) poster posting that shit. In the real world all the rumors are about him being gay.

by Anonymousreply 107December 14, 2018 3:44 AM

Back to HW for a second. (Sorry, late to the festivities.) I was at an industry event about two months before the whole Harvey thing blew up. My work is done outside LA. Now when my partner and I have business meetings to attend or events, we go out there. Harvey was supposed to be there. He didn't show. We heard one producer say to another "how relieved everyone should be" that he wasn't there, because he is "an absolute nightmare to even try to work with". Then she said, "If you know what I mean..."

We didn't know. We are not from LA and had heard certain things, but don't we all?

Then when all of that muck started surfacing. We looked at each other and knew that even lower level producer types knew about HW's dalliances.

That was just a tiny observation from someone who does a little thing.

by Anonymousreply 108December 14, 2018 3:49 AM

You mean the "real world" of DataLounge? LMAO. Fannnnnnguuuuuuuurlllllll alert

by Anonymousreply 109December 14, 2018 3:49 AM

From the previous thread, I noticed crew 175 has posted about how nice celebrities certain celebrities are and made adamant statements about them being definitely straight. Sounds like a PR plant to me. One question 175. So which guys do you think are gay, bi or have been known to sleep with men?

*Everyone else: I’m asking him outright so you can see for yourselves how he’ll throw out what PRwise are unsalvagable crumbs like Travolta and Spacey, while continuing to cover for the others by vouching for their heterosexuality.

Again, crew 175, care to make a list?

by Anonymousreply 110December 14, 2018 3:51 AM

Travolta, Jackman, Cruise are already perceived gay/bi by the general public.

by Anonymousreply 111December 14, 2018 3:53 AM

r109, everyone thinks he's gay, there were always tons of blind items about him and a CBS exec (straight) was fired for calling him a closet case.

You're the fangurl, fangurls refuse to believe their favorite stars are gay

by Anonymousreply 112December 14, 2018 3:54 AM

Anything on Nicholas Hoult? I know there's been a lot references to his voracious sex appetite but no definitive stories.

by Anonymousreply 113December 14, 2018 3:58 AM

I think the domme/submissive angle on Jackman's enigmatic marriage makes a lot of sense. Every description I've read about her personality and career has an overlay of control. She was a bigger star than he when they got together, but she had the good sense to understand that she was ageing out of the range when actresses are most profitable and become marginalized. Along came Jackman, who seems to have a mommy complex. His mother divorced his father when he was under 10 and moved to England leaving all the kids behind. The dom/sub aspect makes this marriage make a lot sense whereas before it was more WTF, even for a bearding scenario.

by Anonymousreply 114December 14, 2018 4:01 AM

R110, dude, I fucking named people with herpes in the last thread but sure, I'm a PR plant. If I am, I suck at it.

R112, CBS exec Favale was fired for multiple reasons, including a lot of homophobic remarks to employees, he called Stephen Cobert gay (he's not), telling Jennifer Hudson she made him hard and a lot of comments about big black cock. Shit, everybody in this town knows this story. The guy was full on fucking crazy and a holy terror at CBS. He should have been fired years before.

R114, I was told in 1996 that she was a domme by an Australian journalist friend who worked at a very popular entertainment mag in Sydney. I barely knew who she was, just that she married a hot guy. Journalist friend had known her for 10+ years and had interviewed her multiple times for the mag and on the red carpet. Your post makes a lot of sense with what I've heard,

by Anonymousreply 115December 14, 2018 4:11 AM

add Jim Carrey to the herpes club. Came out in legal papers.

by Anonymousreply 116December 14, 2018 4:31 AM

R113, Nicholas Hoult is a ho. Plain and simple. Like, young Colin Farrell level. And from what I understand, bisexual. Multi year relationship with Jennifer Lawrence was genuine. Before Kristen Stewart took the leap of coming out with her gf, she claimed she was dating Hoult He denied it. Rumor has it that he knew she was leaning into the homosex and didn't want to be labeled as being in a beard/merkin relationship.

Understand he's an any hot port in a storm kinda guy in reality.

by Anonymousreply 117December 14, 2018 4:33 AM

R175 what about Tom Holland?

by Anonymousreply 118December 14, 2018 4:50 AM

Speaking of dommes, is Leelee Sobieski still a working domme?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119December 14, 2018 4:55 AM

R118, I;m sorry, I honestly have heard anything about Tom Holland's sex life. The best I can tell you is he is one of the nicest, most cheerful young men working today. Crews love him so much. He's genuinely a total sweetheart and I really hope that never changes.

R119, her side job as a domme became a career after she quit acting. I don't know how much she works since she popped out a couple of kids; however, like fellow domme Jane Wyman from the Go-Gos, her name will pop up as a guest appearance once in a while on the S&M scene. She actually quit acting because she didn't like being told who to do "sex stuff" with.

by Anonymousreply 120December 14, 2018 5:04 AM

[quote] I read on lipstick alley that she slept with Gérard years ago and Harvey ruined his career that's why he has this shitty career.

That's bullshit. Gerard's career started going downhill because he had serious addiction issues and is difficult. He's been a problem to deal with on several films. But one thing you gotta' give him credit for is that he's smart. He started his own production company, which revived his career. Also, despite being a raging pussyhound, he hasn't been involved in any #MeToo scandals.

by Anonymousreply 121December 14, 2018 5:48 AM

Can you believe Gerard actually studied law? LOL.

Oh, how much does a cinematographer make...say on a netflix series?

by Anonymousreply 122December 14, 2018 5:50 AM

R175 is there anyone who started out Tom Holland sweet and became an absolute nightmare?

Most people I've heard of at least started from a path of asshole.

by Anonymousreply 123December 14, 2018 5:51 AM

R129, that would be pretty extreme behavior change. Most do start as partial assholes first.

One of my colleagues who works in t.v. told me Demi Lovato was nice when she started out as a young star. She then grew to a cunt of such proportions that when her coke stash was found (on a Disney set no less), she blamed another actress for it. The other actress was completely clean. She's awful. Zooey Deschanel has turned into a holy terror. Besides the previously discussed Charlize Theron who made it back from bitchdom when called out for it, Anne Hathaway went from Princess Diaries sweetheart into bitchdom and has apparently come back thanks to honest friends telling her she was a cunt. Melissa Joan Hart also did sweet, a short flirt with cuntdom, and now is back to being really nice.

by Anonymousreply 124December 14, 2018 6:19 AM

add 50 cent to the herpes club. Mayweather said it in a twitter or insta post.

by Anonymousreply 125December 14, 2018 6:19 AM

R122, every film school student wants to be a cinematographer, so they are paid very little. $45k a year on average, which is shit for this industry.

by Anonymousreply 126December 14, 2018 6:27 AM

How are "YouTube/Instagram celebrities" regarded by people in the traditional industry?

by Anonymousreply 127December 14, 2018 6:32 AM

[120] Jane Wyman is in the Go-Gos? Ha! Thanks, grandma!

by Anonymousreply 128December 14, 2018 6:33 AM

R126, are they union?

by Anonymousreply 129December 14, 2018 6:48 AM

R128, LOL! Thanks for catching that. Jesus Christ that's embarrassing. Jane WIEDLIN. Now I'm listening to her uber perky "Rush Hour". Its crazy that such a petite cutie pie is a bitch goddess dominatrix.

R127, like dirt on their shoes. A listers don't want to be seen with them. Even B listers are running away.

by Anonymousreply 130December 14, 2018 6:49 AM

R129, they are union. Local 600. Directors of photography, camera operators and assistants, visual effects supervisors, still photographers and publicists are on part of that branch's umbrella. However, there are so many wanna be's, its a lower pay grade.

by Anonymousreply 131December 14, 2018 6:52 AM

I'd hope even DListers are running away R130. When will the social media bubble finally BURST?

by Anonymousreply 132December 14, 2018 6:55 AM

Any gossip on Amber Heard? Is she back with Tasya van Ree?

by Anonymousreply 133December 14, 2018 7:02 AM

Allegedly, after a so-so response at TIFF last year, Brie Larson's directorial debut, Unicorn Store, is being dumped on Netflix next year.

Any truth to the rumors she's become high on her own fame?

by Anonymousreply 134December 14, 2018 7:08 AM

R134 Good to hear that about her Netflix show and yes she is still high on her perceived fame. Hate her and glad to see her career collapsing. That superhero film she is in will be a hit because all those films are but it will have nothing to do with her.

by Anonymousreply 135December 14, 2018 7:12 AM

R124 Zooey has always been weird/quirk and a little bit cunty ,it is no act. She doesn't sign autographs and seems to be somewhere on the spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 136December 14, 2018 7:28 AM

R136 The Captain Marvel trailer received a lot of shit. Could the film bomb? Could it be Marvel's first bomb? I really hope so(she is a talent-less nothingburger IMO) but since it is Marvel, the so-called Marvel zombies will go to see it no matter who is in it

by Anonymousreply 137December 14, 2018 7:30 AM

Is Riz Ahmed deeply closeted? That would explain his androgynous boyish looking ex-'GF' with the very manly jaw.

by Anonymousreply 138December 14, 2018 7:41 AM

R137 Thats good to hear. I really hope it does but look at the bad reviews Venom got and it made a shitload of money.

by Anonymousreply 139December 14, 2018 7:47 AM

R124 for a second there I thought you wrote Zoey Deutch and thought "gee that was quick."

by Anonymousreply 140December 14, 2018 7:48 AM

R139 The fans are savaging the Captain Marvel film all by themselves without the benefit of any critique being published yet. Sony who distributed the Venom film did a good job of marketing despite blah reviews. Marvel/Disney has already put out a second trailer as a damage control measure. Hopefully it won't make a difference and the hordes will stay away from it

by Anonymousreply 141December 14, 2018 7:53 AM

Venom was the #5 film of 2018, despite TERRIBLE reviews. It would be a massive shock to me if Captain Marvel was a flop. What'd she do, anyway?

by Anonymousreply 142December 14, 2018 8:02 AM

I enjoyed Venom, it was OK but Michelle William's wig was so fucking fake and ugly in it.

by Anonymousreply 143December 14, 2018 8:03 AM

Lol the star us born pr shill claiming gagag and bottom queen cooper were fuckn, not even a clever way to spin that silly lie.

by Anonymousreply 144December 14, 2018 8:05 AM

I love Paul Rudd but I could not tell you anything about the Ant Man movies. I've seen them both and forgotten them before the credits finished.

by Anonymousreply 145December 14, 2018 8:07 AM

Speaking of Gaga, I'm still pissed she stole the Golden Globe from Kirsten Dunst in Fargo. Any intel on Dunst, besides giving her baby a TERRIBLE name?

by Anonymousreply 146December 14, 2018 8:10 AM

I haven't seen the second Ant-Man movie, but I felt the first one was decent mostly due to Paul Rudd, Michael Douglas and Corey Stoll (who was great as a villain).

Is there any gossip about Stoll? Always had a bit of a crush on him.

by Anonymousreply 147December 14, 2018 8:12 AM

R146 She was doing the lez-lez for some time. She got caught kissing a girl in her car in LA. Now she is all lovey/dovey with Jesse Plemons. Poor guy I wonder if he knows about her Sapphic ways.......

by Anonymousreply 148December 14, 2018 8:25 AM

R142 Just her cunty 'I'm a great actress, superior to everyone else' vibe she gives off. Also, her cunty attitude to Casey Affleck - if she felt so strongly against him, given that he was seen as the likely winner (and very deserving winner) at most of the Award shows that year, she should have declined presenting the best actor awards rather than displaying a sour face most of the time.

Casey Affleck paid for his mistakes in two ways that hurt the most: his wallet and the public humiliation. People don't need to forgot what he allegedly did, it will follow him to his dying breath, but they need to move on. He has paid big time.

by Anonymousreply 149December 14, 2018 8:26 AM

Are we still pretending this Insider is real? Jesus Christ.

No one. No one. No one. Has worked with that many celebrities and gotten to know them personally. No one. Unless a director, or actor. The fact you all can’t see he’s named EVERY ACTOR, FOREIGN ACTOR, MUSICIAN, PRODUCER, DIRECTOR ETC. come on already.

I used to love The DL but where’s the COMMON SENSE on this site?

by Anonymousreply 150December 14, 2018 9:05 AM

Fuck Casey Affleck R149 he didn't pay for shit, the women who accused him pretty much got frozen out of the business while he's still working the entitled shit stain.

by Anonymousreply 151December 14, 2018 9:07 AM

Insider is spot on with the Aussie stuff. Jackman is so needy and soft in real life that he will fuck anyone who can satisfy his need to be dominated. It’s well known. Male or female, if you pass muster with Deb, you can have him. The Criwe stuff is spot on too.

People who work in or around the entertainment industry can hear a lot of dish concerning just about everyone. Chill and just enjoy the goss.

by Anonymousreply 152December 14, 2018 9:21 AM

[quote] Chill and just enjoy the goss.

It's not the outsiders who are the problem. It's the PR shills and fantards who are desperate to debunk the gossip with their "alternative, PR friendly truth".

by Anonymousreply 153December 14, 2018 9:25 AM

It's fairly easy to spot the PR shills and the fantards, because they are the ones who go "It's all lies, lies, lies! Don't believe that! Believe the official PR image narrative, that's the truth, and nothing but the truth!".

by Anonymousreply 154December 14, 2018 9:26 AM

Mads allegedly hooked up with Gillian Anderson and Caroline Dhavernas on the Hannibal set. R4

by Anonymousreply 155December 14, 2018 9:32 AM

Or people with common sense... no one has worked with every fucking celeb from every fucking Country. Add on he claims to have worked with actors, musicians, pop stars, Politicians, Directors, Producers, Execs etc. come on already.

by Anonymousreply 156December 14, 2018 9:44 AM

What does Hollywood think of Angelina jolie?

by Anonymousreply 157December 14, 2018 9:55 AM

[R144]

Bottom queen Cooper is bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 158December 14, 2018 11:11 AM

Rick Steves is a plagiarist?? Nooo....

by Anonymousreply 159December 14, 2018 11:25 AM

[quote] It's not the outsiders who are the problem. It's the PR shills and fantards who are desperate to debunk the gossip with their "alternative, PR friendly truth".

I'd be willing to bet that the ratio of PR shills' posts here to posts freaking out about PR shills posting here is 1:50. The true menace in our midst is the Riz Ahmed troll. Can we get that woman into therapy?

by Anonymousreply 160December 14, 2018 11:43 AM

Some person or persons keep reiterating that Mrs Jackman was a bigger star than Hugh was when they met. Well, duh: it was on his first job out of WAAPA (the WA equivalent of NIDA). How big a star could he be when nobody'd seen him do anything?

Deb was a well-known TV and occasionally movie actor (mostly bad movies, it has to be said) but by no means a star, even in Australia. You've only got to read her Wikipedia entry to see how bitty it is. And unlike Rush, Davis, Blanchett and Weaving, who were all major stars in the theatre before they made movies, I don't think she's ever even been on an Australian stage.

Kudos to her for propelling Hugh's career, which she undoubtedly has, but she knew his was a better bet than her own for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 161December 14, 2018 12:04 PM

R161 Deb was great in the 1987 Australian film called Shame. She played a tough lawyer who rides into a small country on her motorbike and eggs on the much put upon female population to rise against their male aggressors. The character came across as a bull dyke but her sexuality is never mentioned in the film.

by Anonymousreply 162December 14, 2018 12:16 PM

What is Winona Ryder really like and is dating Johnny Depp what fucked her up?

by Anonymousreply 163December 14, 2018 12:19 PM

R155, thanks so much for the Mads info. Was it a threesome or separate encounters? Either way, I'm jealous of those bitches.

by Anonymousreply 164December 14, 2018 12:36 PM

I'm curious if Alec Baldwin is as happy in his marriage as he claims. And all those kids, oy.

by Anonymousreply 165December 14, 2018 12:36 PM

Nicholas Hoult and Jennifer Lawrence were in beard/merkin relationship.

by Anonymousreply 166December 14, 2018 1:45 PM

R163 dating Johnny Depp

you mean bearding Depp are Ryder are both gay

by Anonymousreply 167December 14, 2018 1:46 PM

R144 as if a silly queen like yourself would know any accurate information regarding Bradley Cooper or Lady Gaga

by Anonymousreply 168December 14, 2018 1:48 PM

Who else has Darwin Porter lies about?

by Anonymousreply 169December 14, 2018 2:03 PM

Gaga and Cooper are both gay

by Anonymousreply 170December 14, 2018 2:08 PM

Cooper yes, Gaga is bi. Hollywood has been screaming these facts out loud for years actually.......

by Anonymousreply 171December 14, 2018 2:13 PM

R165 He's gay. Everyone in craft services thinks he's an angry cunt and pings to high heaven. He screamed at a grip twice and told the DP to fuck off. Kim Basinger was an unwilling beard and was duped.

by Anonymousreply 172December 14, 2018 2:17 PM

How fucked up do you have to be to be gay and yet go through one unappy straight marriage after the other because you grew up to believe that being gay is terribly wrong? I mean, at some point you have to realise that what you've been told all your life is wrong and what you feel is right for you is actually right for you.

by Anonymousreply 173December 14, 2018 2:19 PM

R171 Gaga is bi

she says she's bi I wanted to believe her but her bfs are always gay

by Anonymousreply 174December 14, 2018 2:20 PM

R172 I think both Basinger and Baldwin are gay

I like Basinger as an actress I think she's underrated

by Anonymousreply 175December 14, 2018 2:21 PM

R174 When one puts Cooper next to Gaga, one seems very gay(BC) ,the other(GAGA) not so much.

by Anonymousreply 176December 14, 2018 2:22 PM

[quote] A well-connected friend of mine climbs to have spent a night on the beach with Philippe about 5 years ago. Philippe is hung and topped (allegedly)

r45 I assume when you say he tipped someone that it was gay sex, so where was this beach. I don’t doubt that it happened, but I’d think he’d be more discrete.

Also did he (or she) mention how they met?

I would do nasty things to that DILF

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177December 14, 2018 2:24 PM

Wasn't Gaga dating that super hunk from the fireman show?

He sure doesn't ping.

by Anonymousreply 178December 14, 2018 2:25 PM

Phillippe is very discreet. And he prefers women. He isn’t even bi in his mind.

When he reaches certain levels of depression he takes some aggression out on man hole.

by Anonymousreply 179December 14, 2018 2:25 PM

Cooper is the very definition of a smelling cookies face. Those wide open eyes and that smile makes one curious what great, freshly baked cookies he has in his oven.

by Anonymousreply 180December 14, 2018 2:26 PM

Cooper isn’t even good looking in the face. Especially in ASIB. Idk what you all are looking at. Blue eyes doesn’t automatically mean you’re good looking.

Same with Chris Pine, who hasn’t looked good in years.

by Anonymousreply 181December 14, 2018 2:28 PM

Cooper is indeed gay no doubt about it Gaga's sexuality doesn't matter

by Anonymousreply 182December 14, 2018 2:28 PM

I’m sorry but it sounds kind of fun being married to Harvey. While he can ruin an sctor’s career, not many actors could turn down the wife if she offered. I’m sure Harvey let her play a little.

by Anonymousreply 183December 14, 2018 2:31 PM

r183. Never. Guys like Weinstein are all about ego and reputation. They are the ones who cheat and get away with it. They don't get cheated on. It makes them look weak in the eyes of their peers.

by Anonymousreply 184December 14, 2018 2:34 PM

His wife is stunning though. I can't imagine her not getting any on the side and I can see guys salivating over her.

by Anonymousreply 185December 14, 2018 2:51 PM

What was Cooper's marriage to Jennifer Esposito about? This was while he was still actively abusing coke and he allegedly hit her. Not the stablest bearding arrangement. At any rate,, the marriage only lasted 11 months.

by Anonymousreply 186December 14, 2018 2:52 PM

I really think Cooper and lot of these men are bi leaning straight. Leo proves that you don’t need a wife to make it in Hollywood so why go through the hassle?

I assume these men want fame and children. No reason to keep a wife around for ages when you can just “knock up” a girlfriend.

Not trying to argue, but we really need to be more open to the realities of bisexuality. Still thank you to everyone for the gossip!!

by Anonymousreply 187December 14, 2018 3:05 PM

R186 It wasn't bearding for Jen Espo. She loved him,whatever that means. She turned out to be the naive and nutty Italian girl from Staten Island that she really is. She never deserved to be used or abused like that. However ask her other former partners how absolutely bugfuck crazy she is.

by Anonymousreply 188December 14, 2018 3:17 PM

I thought that the marriage ended because Esposito caught Cooper with a man?

by Anonymousreply 189December 14, 2018 3:29 PM

[Quote] Herpes? Shit. Well if you believe the rumors, Derek Jeter passed it along to Jessica Alba. Brittany Spears and Paris Hilton have both been outed buying and carrying Valtrex. Paris Hilton supposedly hooked up with James Marsden, who I've always thought was really attractive. Yikes. Hope he wrapped it.

I don't think i'll ever understand what PHs appeal is or how she landed so many guys.

[Quote] David and Victoria Beckman and not divorcing anytime soon. Unfortunately, he apparently picked it up on one of his extra curricular dalliances.

They really should just call it quits. It's beyond pathetic to watch them try and keep up this charade of a "happy marriage".

by Anonymousreply 190December 14, 2018 3:34 PM

This thread is filled with clueless losers who actually think all these leading men are as enslaved to the dick as they are.

by Anonymousreply 191December 14, 2018 3:35 PM

You can tell Victoria isn’t happy. And it’s a shame as she’s quite lovely.

by Anonymousreply 192December 14, 2018 3:36 PM

Rachel Weisz Rachel McAdams. Bi straight lesbian? What are they like to work with?

by Anonymousreply 193December 14, 2018 3:40 PM

[quote] You can tell Victoria isn’t happy.

That also might be because the Spice Girl reunion would have been a great success without her. She changed her mind at the last minute and joined the reunion tour as soon she found out that they sold out all their venues even though she wasn't part of it.

by Anonymousreply 194December 14, 2018 3:47 PM

R193 Rachel Weisz Rachel McAdams

both lesbian

Weisz is bearding for Bond actor Craig and before Craig she bearded for gay directors Aronofsky and Sam Mendes and the other had bearded for Gosling and in the past

by Anonymousreply 195December 14, 2018 3:47 PM

Beckham and Victoria Adams both gay Beckham's son the one who bearded for lesbian Chloe Moretz is also gay

by Anonymousreply 196December 14, 2018 3:48 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197December 14, 2018 3:48 PM

R190 After we all saw PH's blow job video we wondered the same thing. She is an absolute dullard in the sack.

by Anonymousreply 198December 14, 2018 3:48 PM

Daniel Craig and beard Rachel Weisz faking it at 'Spectre' Premiere

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199December 14, 2018 3:49 PM

so fake

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200December 14, 2018 3:50 PM

David Beckham is not gay. He loves the pussy.

by Anonymousreply 201December 14, 2018 3:51 PM

R195 Weisz a lesbian?HAHAHAHHA. Name her lovers deary. She popped out a kid with a man and has only married men. She might be bi but she not strictly vagine.

R199 Post a picture with one of her 'real' lesbian lovers fooling around. I dare you........

by Anonymousreply 202December 14, 2018 3:51 PM

Angelina is doing to Brad exactly what her mom did to Voight. Not that either guy is perfect or blameless but there does come a point where the other parent is so crazy, you have to walk away and hope you can build something once they’re adults. It’s easy from the outside to say you shouldn’t ever give up on your kids but after so many years and so much mind twisting, sometimes walking away really is all you can do.

by Anonymousreply 203December 14, 2018 3:53 PM

wowza, I'd love to 'fake it' with Craig.

by Anonymousreply 204December 14, 2018 3:54 PM

Rachel Weisz and Catherine Zeta Jones both have some of the ugliest legs in Hollywood. Skinny and shapeless. Only Kristen Stewart comes close.

by Anonymousreply 205December 14, 2018 3:54 PM

Paris Hilton is a socialite (WAY past her shelf date I might add). From a supposed rich family living the party life of drugs, sex, and booze. When you're high and drunk, and desperate to live this high society life, someone like Paris Hilton is what you have to endure and humor in order to stay. She may be an utter skank, but that society still favors one of their own than any social climbing outsider.

by Anonymousreply 206December 14, 2018 3:55 PM

R204 Why?

by Anonymousreply 207December 14, 2018 3:55 PM

Kristen Stewart's legs are actually very fine

by Anonymousreply 208December 14, 2018 3:56 PM

NOT EVERYONE IS GAY. THIS IS RIDICULOUS

by Anonymousreply 209December 14, 2018 3:59 PM

R209 In Hollywood everyone is gay

by Anonymousreply 210December 14, 2018 4:00 PM

[Quote] After we all saw PH's blow job video we wondered the same thing. She is an absolute dullard in the sack.

Oh God, don't remind me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211December 14, 2018 4:01 PM

It's ridiculous to make this a gay vs. straight issue in the first place. Celebs are all FAKE trying to sell you BS.

by Anonymousreply 212December 14, 2018 4:02 PM

Celebs are all HUMANS. The majority of HUMANS are naturally straight. Not gays. The odds of them all being gay is absurd.

Grow the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 213December 14, 2018 4:04 PM

Weisz said in a recent interview that heterosexual sex is boring. Maybe she meant filming it. She’s made a couple of lesbian movies recently with McAdams, Olivia Colman and Emma Stone

by Anonymousreply 214December 14, 2018 4:09 PM

R207, you have to ask?

by Anonymousreply 215December 14, 2018 4:09 PM

r213. there is nothing "natural" about being straight as there is nothing "un-natural" about being gay.

by Anonymousreply 216December 14, 2018 4:10 PM

(Insert Actor Name): GAY!!!

(Insert Actress Name): LESBIAN!!!

by Anonymousreply 217December 14, 2018 4:20 PM

Yes and Travolta is straight right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218December 14, 2018 4:20 PM

R208, her legs are skinny and flabby at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 219December 14, 2018 4:22 PM

During the junket for ASIB, Cooper and Gaga decided to retreat to a bathroom for a quick fuck. Coop didn't take the time to douche and at one point Gaga was overheard saying "corn? Bradley, when did you eat corn?"

by Anonymousreply 220December 14, 2018 4:25 PM

Cooper and Esposito dated for longer than they were married, and were actually fucking.

by Anonymousreply 221December 14, 2018 4:25 PM

Where’s 175 and the real insider? Any gossip on Daniel Craig or Weisz hook ups on sets?

by Anonymousreply 222December 14, 2018 4:30 PM

God, this thread has deteriorated quickly.

by Anonymousreply 223December 14, 2018 4:40 PM

Isn’t one of the Jonas Brothers’ parents rumored to be biracial? That the African American man said to be their step grandfather is in reality their grandfather by blood? The Disney people supposedly quashed this little tidbit of information so as not to upset their baby frauette fans. The same with Channing Tatum...so much talk about his black ancestry when he first broke into modeling and then films. There even a fan page on him that mentioned it. His dad has black ancestry from Louisiana and Mississippi. But as his Star rose, the information was suppressed. They wer, however, unable to do the same with Johnny Depp and Shalene Woodley, both who’ve acknowledged their black ancestors.

by Anonymousreply 224December 14, 2018 4:46 PM

R150, the lady doth protest too much dearie. 90% of the posts aren’t mine. I woke up to almost 100 additional posts this morning. I do sleep sometimes. Crews are on break now and I’m not the only one sharing. If you had actually read the threads instead of specifically picking out certain posts (only the Jackman posts cough STAN cough), you would see that I have attributed the gossip to colleagues who have graciously shared it. I don’t generally work at Pinewood; however, I have several friends that do. I also have friends at WETA in New Zealand so generally know what’s up on Peter Jackson’s sets. I have loads of friends in Australia, including my ex, who is also in the trade. We talk in this industry. None of the political posts are mine. Neither of 99% of the music posts. I don’t know shit about musicians unless they dabble in acting and have been on a set.

R161, you sound pretty bitter or desperate about Deb’s success. She won the Aussie version of the Oscar in 1988. I’m guessing you’re a failed actor turned agency bitch. By the way, how are things over at AMW, anyway? I think your boss may need a coffee refill. You may want to check.

Kids, they don’t care if we talk about their client being gay. Not one bit. At least we’re talking about their client. Gay rumors are brushed off. Mary Jo in Peoria isn’t going to believe that Bradley Cooper is gay. However, S&M/weird sex practice rumors, drug use rumors, STD rumors - the agencies go into full fucking damage control mode. That is the shit that raises eyebrows. Being into voyeuristic sex and double penetration (Crowe) freaks the fuck out of people. Kinky sex is for people like Marilyn Manson or Dave Navarro, not Hugh Jackman. Mena Suvari became a completely devoted submissive and it killed a lot of her film career. Agencies cannot put a positive spin on S&M. It scares middle America, not to mention the more conservative foreign markets.

Back to the gossip.

Brie Larson is getting cuntier by the second. Seriously, if Captain Marvel does well, look for a Julie Roberts level implosion. Brie was a bitch to begin with. She is getting absolutely awful.

I’d believe Bradley Cooper was making out with Gaga. I had a friend on the set of TWWW and apparently she is very sexual and very charismatic. People gravitate towards her. If he’s bi, he’s on the verrrrrrry gay side. My friend said he needs to butch it up; expect some form of action/thriller movie in the future. Sometimes a kiss is just a kiss, folks. Actors playing romantic parts sometimes do kiss a lot on set, even when its platonic. They want the kiss to seem as natural as possible, especially if one of the pair prefers the company of the same sex.

Leo D. has had too many female models ride him to be gay (his coke usage makes him lame in the sack, as previously discussed). The snarky rumor has it at least when he takes it up the ass, he doesn’t have to worry about his cock staying hard (the snarky remark was overheard coming from a really gorgeous model who loudly expressed her disappointment in his performance. A stylist friend was a couple chairs over and was shocked she was being so loud about it).

Weisz and Craig are very discrete in any dalliances (I’ve heard they have them). As previously mentioned in a prior thread, they managed to keep the fact that they were even dating silent until they got married. They have loud, really angry fights though. Sooner or later, one of them is going to yell really nasty shit that’s going to be overheard. One nice thing I’ve heard is that they never, ever fight when kids are around. Apparently she briefly dated notorious womanizer Ben Miller (Brit actor) and broke up with him when he fucked around too much for even her taste. She has her limits.

by Anonymousreply 225December 14, 2018 4:54 PM

Who’s gonna be getting a divorce soon?

by Anonymousreply 226December 14, 2018 4:54 PM

R175 Leo D. has had too many female models ride him to be gay

Dear Dumbo those female models are beards

by Anonymousreply 227December 14, 2018 5:05 PM

R195, Rachel McAdams isn't gay. She was with Michael Sheen for a while; he's a known pussyhound.

by Anonymousreply 228December 14, 2018 5:05 PM

Michael Sheen is outed many times in DL

by Anonymousreply 229December 14, 2018 5:05 PM

R226, let me pull out the Magic 8 Ball. Seriously though, I wouldn't have a clue, nor any of my colleagues. People are weird in this town; they will put up with shit to keep up appearances. Those who are married to partners higher on the food chain tend to get addicted to the wealth and power. See discussion about Georgina Chapman. She claimed to not know about it? Bullshit. She knew exactly what he was doing. She loved being on the arm of one of the biggest power players in Hollywood. She loved having superstars wearing her dresses and giving her publicity. She traded her soul for fame.

by Anonymousreply 230December 14, 2018 5:05 PM

R228 She's not a lesbian she's bi then.

by Anonymousreply 231December 14, 2018 5:06 PM

"Celebs are all HUMANS. The majority of HUMANS are naturally straight. Not gays. The odds of them all being gay is absurd. "

But a huge percentage of male drama students are gay, so it's not at all ridiculous for there to be a much higher proportion of gay/bi men in acting than in the general population.

Duh.

by Anonymousreply 232December 14, 2018 5:08 PM

Michael Sheen is gay

by Anonymousreply 233December 14, 2018 5:09 PM

Gay as a goose

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234December 14, 2018 5:11 PM

'I'm gay...as a goose," Jared Leto declared in an interview, and now the blogarazzi are wondering aloud about the star's sexual orientation

by Anonymousreply 235December 14, 2018 5:12 PM

Rachel McAdams is a bit like her Mean Girls character. How the Hell do you think she gets so many big parts? She's got bigger balls then half the men in this town. I totally respect her. She gives no shit and takes even less. Although she's classed as a fairly average actress, she also is very disciplined and works very hard. She's particularly good at working with difficult actors because of her no bullshit attitude. She's the person that will tell a male A lister to grow the fuck up and stop whining or soothe them out of an anger burst as needed. Studios love her for this ability. Unkind people would say she's manipulative; I prefer to think she just really, really smart. She'll be a name actress for as long as she wants to be.

by Anonymousreply 236December 14, 2018 5:17 PM

Oh FFS R234, that's a costume for a role. Michael Sheen was with Kate Beckinsale for years and she's no beard.

I like that info about McAdams, R175. I've always liked her. How was her relationship with Cumberbatch on the Dr. Strange set?

by Anonymousreply 237December 14, 2018 5:19 PM

Are there tangible benefits to staying in a shitty situation? I know come Awards season the whole family wo/man image is useful, but (and I know this is naive) does it actually warrant staying in crappy relationships, etc? What is the benefit of keeping up appearances?

by Anonymousreply 238December 14, 2018 5:20 PM

Kate Beckinsale? LOL She's a known lezzie

by Anonymousreply 239December 14, 2018 5:22 PM

[quote]Isn't Jennifer Esposito the actress who had to quit a hit TV series because of her severe gluten intolerance? Her hair and teeth were falling out?

by Anonymousreply 240December 14, 2018 5:22 PM

I think it depends on the quality of the beard relationship. If both parties are truly getting something they want out of it then it can work fine.

by Anonymousreply 241December 14, 2018 5:23 PM

Don't know why I put that in quotes!

Isn't Jennifer Esposito the actress who had to quit a hit TV series because of her severe gluten intolerance? Her hair and teeth were falling out?

by Anonymousreply 242December 14, 2018 5:23 PM

I was in a room several years ago where red carpet photos were being reviewed for release. One of the photos of McAdams caught her at just the right angle to see up her dress. There was a 3-5 minute debate of whether to kill or release the photo. We killed it.

by Anonymousreply 243December 14, 2018 5:23 PM

r238, it's all about keeping up a bankable image that makes (Hollywood) people want to hire you thinking they will make more money when you and your bankable image is attached to the project.

by Anonymousreply 244December 14, 2018 5:24 PM

Well, if that's the case, maybe Michael Fassbender and Alicia Vikander should break up. Because they're not making ANY fucking money.

by Anonymousreply 245December 14, 2018 5:26 PM

r245, That's true. They look like utter fools either way. The only question what will make them look like bigger fools: Staying married or getting divorced based on some bogus excuse (making one the "bad guy")?

by Anonymousreply 246December 14, 2018 5:29 PM

R245 They will probably next year

by Anonymousreply 247December 14, 2018 5:29 PM

partners?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248December 14, 2018 5:30 PM

You are correct, R242. She had to quit 'Blue Bloods'. I think one of her teeth actually fell out on set.

She recently trashed Cooper in her memoir. Said he was "funny, smart, cocky, arrogant and a master manipulator," adding that she didn't "necessarily find him that attractive." She said he had a "mean, cold side" and "his personality could flip on a dime."

Esposito claims the relationship was an unhealthy one, focused primarily on his needs and nothing else and that she was "a nonissue." Esposito also writes that she felt "sidelined" from her own health and needs. "I became very sad and I felt very alone." She said the marriage ended "Abruptly, rudely, and with the exact callousness that I'd come to expect from him."

by Anonymousreply 249December 14, 2018 5:31 PM

Wait for when they have new films to release then they announce the divorce on their lavender marriage

by Anonymousreply 250December 14, 2018 5:31 PM

Literally every actress mentioned is labeled a lesbian and every actor gay. And you all believe this?

DL seriously lost all credibility with these last 3 threads. Just so you all know.

Every relationship is a beard. Like come on already. You’re 60 year olds. Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 251December 14, 2018 5:36 PM

I met Denise Richards and her new hubby at a charity event recently. He's hot, but doesn't seem like he has much going on upstairs. I hope they have a lot in common because not sure what he'll bring to the marriage once he can't get it up anymore. She looked dickmatized.

by Anonymousreply 252December 14, 2018 5:36 PM

R237, they got along wonderfully. Expect them to work together again, even after Dr. Strange 2. He can be a tiny bit pretentious from time to time and she just makes a smartly snide remark, everyone laughs and the tension is gone. The one thing the studio does not like about her is the fact she tends to disappear without security. Rachel was a competitive skater in her youth and is still a very disciplined athlete. She will grab a bike and ride miles and miles all over whatever city she is filming in, many times sans bodyguard. They will never get her to change.

R245, unfortunately, Fassbender is an abusive drunk. What are people willing to put up for fame? A fucking lot. I really hope Fassbender gets help - worked for Christian Slater, who also was an abusive drunk. Quitting drinking and a shitload of anger management therapy can help. Especially the quitting drinking part.

by Anonymousreply 253December 14, 2018 5:38 PM

Denise Richards got bad work done to her face.

Brie Larson is a known bitch since she was on that Showtime series with Toni Colette. Awful person.

by Anonymousreply 254December 14, 2018 5:39 PM

Christian Slater cleaned up his act. How long ago did you work for him, Insider???

Also Rachel McAdams is known for her humility, shyness and meekness. She’s very soft spoken on sets overall. She’s literally nothing like Regina George.

You outed yourself once again.

by Anonymousreply 255December 14, 2018 5:40 PM

Beckinsale and her gf

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256December 14, 2018 5:45 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257December 14, 2018 5:45 PM

Two women together doesn’t make them lovers. Two men walking together doesn’t make them lovers.

Nothing has had any substance in 3 threads.

by Anonymousreply 258December 14, 2018 5:46 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259December 14, 2018 5:47 PM

Taron Everton is gay, did a soft coming out this year will officially come out next year in time for the Elton biopic

Ryan Gosling is bi, is not living with Eva Mendes, they have been living apart for a while, has a thing for Asian guys

Jared Leto is pansexual, has had sex with guys, girls (barely legal preferred) and trans

Juliette Lewis is a crackhead, won't go to rehab because of the Sciloons

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are in a beard/merkin relationship

Hiddleston is gay

Sebastian Stan is gay

Jeremy Renner and Kristoffer Winters got secretly married a while ago, saw a recent pic of Renner at a premiere and he was wearing a ring on THAT finger

Lisa Marie Presley has a roman a clef autobio finished but no publishers will buy it, because it has damaging info about Co$, D. Geffen, Tommy Mottola, etc

by Anonymousreply 260December 14, 2018 5:48 PM

R158 Bottom queen Cooper is bisexual.

Top queens may be bisexuals but bottom queens like BCoops and Brad Pitt never

by Anonymousreply 261December 14, 2018 5:48 PM

R255, You have a really bad reading comprehension. I said Slater had cleaned up and that Fassbender should do likewise.

McAdams is MEEK? HAHAHAHAHA.! Hold on, I can't breathe..... She's made the comparison herself in interviews, that the role as a young actress made her tougher, which is mandatory in this industry, especially for women. Meek women DO NOT SURVIVE here.

by Anonymousreply 262December 14, 2018 5:48 PM

[quote] Brie Larson is a known bitch since she was on that Showtime series with Toni Colette. Awful person.

I met Brie and she is very funny and relaxed when you're liberal minded. But she does get tense when there are guys around who could be douchebags and assholes. She loves pot. The guys I met who call her a bitch usually turn out to be right wing assholes and douchebags calling her a PC snowflake.

Rosie & Ellen though are cunts all around who blame everybody for being incompetent and traitors preventing them from being the greatest and bestes entertainer they believe they truly are. It's always somebody else's fault.

by Anonymousreply 263December 14, 2018 5:48 PM

Thanks Brie's PR person!

by Anonymousreply 264December 14, 2018 5:49 PM

McAdams is not even mediocre she's below mediocre actress

by Anonymousreply 265December 14, 2018 5:49 PM

Brie had nose job and boob implant and she's a lesbian

by Anonymousreply 266December 14, 2018 5:50 PM

R261 you're obviously the bottom queen who has no knowledge of who you're posting about.

by Anonymousreply 267December 14, 2018 5:53 PM

[quote] Thanks Brie's PR person!

Sure, an actual PR person would happily share that the client likes pot. GREAT deduction skills r264! *two thumbs up*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268December 14, 2018 5:54 PM

Any info bout Neil Patrick Harris?

by Anonymousreply 269December 14, 2018 5:55 PM

Why is gossip on DL getting so lesbocentric?

Get something through heads. NONE of the women you're listing like pussy. This is HOLLYWOOD, acting is not and has NEVER been big among lesbians. If you want to believe all women you see are pussyhounds and not sound like total fools, then go watch women's basketball.

Plus, you lesbocentric gossipers need to improve your grammar.

by Anonymousreply 270December 14, 2018 5:56 PM

Thanks for the inside info from the Dr. Strange set, R175! I've heard that Cumberbatch can be a bit much sometimes, although he is pleasant and smart. He likes to pretend that he's an ordinary guy, but he's from a posh background.

by Anonymousreply 271December 14, 2018 5:58 PM

Whose PR team keeps putting out stories about how "in love" Chris Pine and Annabelle Wallis are and how they "can't take their eyes off each other?" Because if they're going to put out these stories, they should really make sure that their clients at least look happy and not fucking miserable in their photo-ops. It just discredits the whole PR narrative.

by Anonymousreply 272December 14, 2018 5:59 PM

McAdams is one of the most liked people in Hollywood. That Insider is a lying fuck.

by Anonymousreply 273December 14, 2018 6:01 PM

Is Alicia Vikander really a junkie? IIRC, I read here awhile back she was a heroin addict. She does look sickly.

What about Riz Ahmed, any real dirt? There were several threads here, mostly about his creepy mannish wealthy ex-GF, a woman he hid from the media for about 5 years. That was it, there was nothing substantial. He must have amazing PR people who manage to hide everything about his personal life. Yet in his lyrics, he mentions his drug use and fucking lots of women. When a celeb is that secretive, yet reveals personal shit in their lyrics, you do have to wonder what the real story is.

by Anonymousreply 274December 14, 2018 6:01 PM

[quote]he mentions fucking lots of women

that's what all the closet cases do for example look at Chris Brown

by Anonymousreply 275December 14, 2018 6:03 PM

When did I say anything bad about her, R273? Because I said she's a tough cookie? She is. I respect her a great deal for it. Saying a woman is strong isn't a bad thing. If you think it is, then the issues are yours.

by Anonymousreply 276December 14, 2018 6:06 PM

Reply 175 do you know something about Rami Malek and Saoirse Ronan?

by Anonymousreply 277December 14, 2018 6:08 PM

I know this has been mentioned before but Ellen DeGeneres is a nasty alcoholic who yells a lot, nothing like her public image.

by Anonymousreply 278December 14, 2018 6:12 PM

R274, if Riz is gay, he will never come out. Muslim from a devout family. Colleague told me he's super smart, but unfortunately has the upper crust education "smart than thou" attitude.

Speaking of people who think they are better than you, Rami Malek fits into this category. Dude, other actors don't want your acting tips, especially those who are more famous than you. He's gonna burn some bridges with his attitude if he doesn't shut his yap.

Saroirse Ronan is rumored to be a bitch, but colleagues say its more like she has very strong opinions and frequently butts heads with others. She gets specific ideas for how she wants to play the characters and is a bit of a method actor, so that's part of it. Colleague told me she is amazing to watch during filming because she is so good at what she does.

by Anonymousreply 279December 14, 2018 6:24 PM

Saoirse is a lesbian and she's not coming out any time soon maybe she comes out after she wins her first Oscar

by Anonymousreply 280December 14, 2018 6:28 PM

Isn't Saoirse dating Jack Lowden?

by Anonymousreply 281December 14, 2018 6:35 PM

Have things improved with Millie Bobby Brown's stage parents? She seems less destined for Lindsay Lohan 2.0 these days.

by Anonymousreply 282December 14, 2018 6:48 PM

R281, that's the press version. I've actually heard she has been dating Calum Lowden, Jack's little brother, who is a ballet dancer with the Royal Swedish Ballet. Rumor is she's been dating Calum for over a year.

by Anonymousreply 283December 14, 2018 6:50 PM

Re: Annabelle Wallis. Dating Chris Pine raised her profile so it's her PR people doing the plugging.

by Anonymousreply 284December 14, 2018 7:01 PM

NOT EVERYONE IS GAY. ENOUGH WITH THE FAN FICTION. ENOUGH.

Ronan is actually very sweet. She’s just not a pushover.

Malek is one of the nicer people. Insider making up more shit.

by Anonymousreply 285December 14, 2018 7:04 PM

Something about young actors as well...um, Timothée Chalamet, Lucas Hedges, Ansel? Reply 175

by Anonymousreply 286December 14, 2018 7:04 PM

What are the most obvious cases of carrying on with a relationship for appearances sake you can think of? This really fascinated me, the whole relationship-PR symbiosis

by Anonymousreply 287December 14, 2018 7:05 PM

[quote][R274], if Riz is gay, he will never come out. Muslim from a devout family. Colleague told me he's super smart, but unfortunately has the upper crust education "smart than thou" attitude.

I heard Riz's older brother is gay. He's a psychiatrist who also writes for The Guardian. He moved to Australia due to family pressure to marry a woman.

Riz seems to be more a cultural Muslim than a truly devout one. Riz drinks, smokes weed and has a lot of sex. Truly devote Muslims don't do any of that. It's obvious he picks and chooses the tenets of his religion to follow. He doesn't eat pork, yet lived with his last GF for two years. His ex-GF, a wealthy Dutch-Pakistani woman, used to attend underground sex parties while she lived in NYC. Riz likely joined her. Devout Muslim? No way.

Riz is highly educated, he's from a working class background, yet attended a private school on scholarship, then went to Oxford on scholarship. Riz does seem a bit full of himself, but his stance seems more about him overcompensating due to being so short.

by Anonymousreply 288December 14, 2018 7:06 PM

Perched, you might post this pic for the ladies that deny Henry was ever skinny. I'd like to see how they move the goal posts after viewing this pic....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289December 14, 2018 7:08 PM

He was very skinny before Superman. That’s a fact. He even used to speak about how hard it was for him to be disciplined and workout so much for Superman. Now he maintains his physique.

by Anonymousreply 290December 14, 2018 7:11 PM

R285, its gossip, not gospel dearie. Pull the fuck stick out of your ass. You want to think Rami cums rainbows, you go right ahead and think that. All I'm saying is what I've heard. He does have a fairly substantial ego and it is growing.

by Anonymousreply 291December 14, 2018 7:14 PM

R291 you’re full of shit. He’s quite kind, humble and incredible hard working.

They all have egos to some degree. His isn’t offensive. “Insider” who has time to be on here all day labeling EVERYONE gay and bi.

by Anonymousreply 292December 14, 2018 7:21 PM

r292, why don't you just share your own gossip instead of attacking others? People create different impressions in different environments and with different people. Contrary impressions doesn't mean one of you has to be lying.

by Anonymousreply 293December 14, 2018 7:25 PM

R293 but they are lying. No one has worked with every celeb like this lying fucktard claims he has.

by Anonymousreply 294December 14, 2018 7:27 PM

Exactly R293.

R292, I've taken to signing my posts with R175 from my tag when I started posting. 95% of _____ is gay/lesbian posts are not from me.

R294, the lady doth protest too much. I have already explained - repeatedly - that much of the gossip is coming from colleagues, not my own personal experiences. If that too hard for you to comprehend, maybe the internet isn't the place for you. You're either too stupid to get it or more likely, you're a 20 something PR intern with an agency who doesn't have quite enough brains or experience to refute gossip like an experienced PR person would. Toodles, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 295December 14, 2018 7:30 PM

Can you think of any examples of people staying together in unhappy relationships because of their image?

by Anonymousreply 296December 14, 2018 7:31 PM

Oh shut up. The rest of us are fully aware that all gossip is unreliable by its very nature, particularly on anonymous forums like this one. You don't have to tell us that this crew guy may be a fake, and you certainly don't have to repeat yourself, we know. But we enjoy hearing from him anyway, while you, R292, are no fun.

So yes, Crew 175, please keep posting!

by Anonymousreply 297December 14, 2018 7:32 PM

Also, R175 what parts of your job and the movie/entertainment business do you really enjoy? -and which parts just make you want to break something (Excluding identifying specifics)

by Anonymousreply 298December 14, 2018 7:33 PM

r296, Tipper Gore wanted to divorce Al back in 1988, but she stayed with him in the hopes of producing/starring in a reboot of The Partridge Family.

by Anonymousreply 299December 14, 2018 7:35 PM

R296? Not really unhappy, but more like business arrangement. Bradley Cooper, as has been pointed out, has a mercurial temper that flips on a dime. He goes from warm and friendly to ice bitch in 2 seconds flat. Trying to find someone who is willing to put up with that, even for fame, can be rough. He "dated" Renee Z., who married and then promptly divorced and outed that country queen for "fraud" (I heard one wanted kids and the other didn't. Don't know which one though). You hope that the relationship will be better than that. George and Amal actually do get along quite well. He gets the family man image for a post-Hollywood political career. As was posted by someone else with ties to the London legal community, Amal got a substantial let up in her career from the publicity. Jeremy Renner is what happens when it goes wrong. He picked the wrong woman; an ambitious stripper, to have a kid with. He'll be paying her off for life. You want a business arrangement relationship, you better pick the right person.

by Anonymousreply 300December 14, 2018 7:45 PM

Why yes R137 Captain Marvel could indeed be Marvel's first bomb.

by Anonymousreply 301December 14, 2018 7:50 PM

My jaw is on the floor on the Brie Larson stuff. She comes off as this sunny person (like her bestie Emma Stone, who was with her last night) with morals and dogma and high standards and pro-causes and gay rights and feminism and .... actually now I see how she's turned into a poisonous cunt (if those rumors are true). She's always putting this ridiculous quotes on her instagram page quite preachy and righteous. I want more about her attitude -- Julia Roberts territory if the marvel movies explodes??? Who does she think she is? Meanwhile, do Damon and Ben Affleck loathe her for her Casey stuff at the Oscars and her comments? Those guys have -- matt and ben -- have shitloads of old boy clout and I would imagine they'd dismantle Brie's momentum just based on loyalties to Casey. Also insider, lay it on us about Larson's sexuality? Gotta be a lesbian just based on her rainbows, unicorns and above all just how FUCKING FLAMING GAY her "boyfriend" looks and acts in every picture or video.

by Anonymousreply 302December 14, 2018 7:50 PM

R287 Pitt/Jolie, Will Smith/Jada, Cruise/Kidman, Anal/Clooney, Kidman/Urban, Jaimie Foxx/Katie Holmes

by Anonymousreply 303December 14, 2018 7:54 PM

"Who does she think she is? "

She thinks she's an Oscar-winning actress. Why do so many people have a problem with that?

by Anonymousreply 304December 14, 2018 7:56 PM

Nobody has dropped dime on Natalie Portman possibly being a lesbian and the whole rumor that Darren Aranofsky (who seems like a gay man) was the father of her son, not the dancer, who also seems gay. Who started that rumor and what's the real scoop with her? She's got a certain masculinity I can't pin down. She's also been called "the worst human ever to work in Hollywood" by someone on the Jane's Got a Gun movie. Scoop?

by Anonymousreply 305December 14, 2018 7:58 PM

R298, the joy of working with genius. I've had the privilege of working with Spielberg a couple of times. He is inspiring. Seeing an amazing performance unfold that you know is going to be Oscar-worthy. Working with amazing crews and genuinely professional, kind talent. The fun sets are the best sets. My job is fairly physical and I enjoy it.

The bad is working with douchebags like Michael Bay, which was discussed in detail in thread 14 and a bit in 15. The pretentious talent is the worst. Telling the entire crew they can't ever make eye contact with a star (Kidman and Stallone are particularly awful about this) is tiresome. I can understand they don't want people staring at you, but fuck - if I tell you to move, its for your safety because something could fall and I would like to make sure you actually heard me. My colleague has referred to stars who walk across sets right underneath dangling equipment despite posted warning signs as Wile E. Coyote wanna-be's. That term has how been picked up by others in the industry.

by Anonymousreply 306December 14, 2018 7:58 PM

So R175 nothing on young actors? Not even Lucas Hedges? At least, that one is gay 100%.

by Anonymousreply 307December 14, 2018 8:00 PM

Brie Larson is a failed wannabe pop star white trash trailer park chick who grew up virtually penniless and lucked out with an Award during what has been labeled the lowest point in American cinema for the last 40 years. At least that's what Even Rachel Wood told me at a karaoke bar after the Westworld premier a few months ago!

by Anonymousreply 308December 14, 2018 8:01 PM

R307, Hedges has he's admitted he's bi, so at least he's halfway out.

A colleague told me that Chalamet kid is really submissive to women, so not sure if some mommy issues are happening there. Like, very submissive to strong women. He's gonna be somebody's bitch.

by Anonymousreply 309December 14, 2018 8:08 PM

Anything on Cody Fern, R175? Threads on him are full of people arguing whether he's gay, pan or bi. Everybody knows about his boyfriend but some insist he's also into women. I believe that he and Chalamet know each other? Chalamet looks a lot like his boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 310December 14, 2018 8:12 PM

Chalamet is very submissive to strong women? Soooo, you’re saying there’s a chance for me? :p

How about Amanda Seyfreid? She’s had some curious relationship timelines. Constance Wu? Annette Benning? Any of the Best Supporting actor front runners this year?

by Anonymousreply 311December 14, 2018 8:15 PM

Not much to add or anything too salacious or not previously known.

Harrison Ford is still a huge toker; very friendly toward crew and other non-celebs to whom he takes a shine and, if you're lucky enough, he may send some of his private stash to you via courier. I smoked with him years ago and, after doing some work with him later, he sent a package to my home. VERY good, potent stuff.

Jon Hamm is still a drinker and has it under better control, i.e. not getting falling down drunk EVERY weekend, but he would do best to quit entirely. A friendly, but sloppy drinker, who gets very "hands on" when he goes over his limit.

Kevin Costner is not as wholesome as publicly thought. Still cheats on his wife, although he has apparently cut down on the number of his "happy ending" massages. A skirt-chaser who is known to "accidentally" be caught naked by females off set.

Michael Bay. As mentioned elsewhere, surprising he wasn't caught up in #metoo and/or sued for harassment many times over. Known to screw female crew and then have them removed from production at the earliest opportunity.

More to come...

by Anonymousreply 312December 14, 2018 8:23 PM

For those in the know, who are the three most powerful people in Hollywood? Please explain your answer.

by Anonymousreply 313December 14, 2018 8:23 PM

R310, I haven't worked in tv in many years, so honestly don't know of the kid other than the name. I am going to a holiday party tonight at a fellow crew member's home. Lots of colleagues, lots of booze, so I will try and get some bitches to cough up some gossip!

The curious thing about the whole domme/male sub culture for me is the male sub's willingness to do whatever Mistress says. A friend of mine's friend is one of the better pro dommes in the region (don't ask me for the names of her clients, she wouldn't spill and gets pissed off when you try and pry. I almost burned my bridge hard and fast there). She told me she has a fuck machine she will use on men (the whole mechanical thrusting dildo thing). I asked what if the guy is straight? Doesn't matter. Why would they let you do that? Little smirk. "Because I said so." She's even had male doms come in and fuck a sub on request. Usually after a couple trips with the machine, they are far more pliable to being fucked, which is solely for her entertainment.

Whatever floats your boat, but wow.

by Anonymousreply 314December 14, 2018 8:24 PM

R189 Ay dios mios. A man? But he's a man!

by Anonymousreply 315December 14, 2018 8:26 PM

Wow, R175. I’m assuming since she’s a pro and this isn’t 50 shades level bullshit that they can tap out at anytime with their safeword?

by Anonymousreply 316December 14, 2018 8:27 PM

Much obliged, R175. And yeah, wow. I wonder how much contempt these pro dommes must feel for these men, who are arrogant swinging dicks in their everyday lives.

by Anonymousreply 317December 14, 2018 8:28 PM

Wow, I'm surprised about Crowe being into DP. He's a fat cunt, how does he even fit? I hate him anyways and haven't paid to see anything he's in ever since the phone throwing incident.

by Anonymousreply 318December 14, 2018 8:28 PM

R175, I want to know who else has the "no eye contact" rule?

by Anonymousreply 319December 14, 2018 8:30 PM

R319 Adam Driver does, if you believe the BlindGossip blinds

by Anonymousreply 320December 14, 2018 8:31 PM

R319 this is the one I was thinking of

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321December 14, 2018 8:33 PM

Riz whatever his name is...Don't care about him. Boring zzzzzz...

by Anonymousreply 322December 14, 2018 8:34 PM

R175 do you know the people who participate in THR Brutally Honest Oscar Voters series of articles?

by Anonymousreply 323December 14, 2018 8:36 PM

R313, is this an essay question? What capacity? Agent? Director? Producer? Talent? We've gone through director - top guns are still Spielberg by a long shot, he's the holy grail of Hollywood. Del Toro has multiple Oscars and people want to work with with him because he's an amazing guy. I've had the pleasure and I would do cartwheels naked down Sunset to work with the guy again. He's that good. Talent, the old guard rules: Clooney , Pitt and Jackman can ask for and receive pretty much anything they want. Jolie used to be pretty up there, but not so much anymore due to her mental issues.

R317, apparently the bigger the star, the more she likes humiliating them. A lot of times, the bigger the star the more they like to be humiliated. They get kissed up to so much they get off on being treated like dirt. Having an Oscar winner lick your boots has to be quite the power trip.

by Anonymousreply 324December 14, 2018 8:37 PM

R175 l would legit read a book of your experiences and thoughts on Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 325December 14, 2018 8:40 PM

I believe that Rami Malek has a big ego. I've heard him not to be nice to fans. And this was before the Queens movie. There is no way he is straight. I've seen him in interviews...

by Anonymousreply 326December 14, 2018 8:43 PM

yes, I know so many guys like Michael Fassbender. Nice when sober but a demon when drunk. So what do you think? Are people like him real assholes? Since many people believe the real self comes out when drunk?

by Anonymousreply 327December 14, 2018 8:45 PM

R319, per my colleagues at the Wood, apparently he doesn't look at anyone. He's so distant and sullen on the set, staying in character, that nobody actually wants to look at him. He stares at the floor and walls a lot. One of my colleagues referred to him as a "5 year old in time out."

Other don't look me in the eye celebs: Jennifer Lopez, Eddie Murphy (apparently, after his string of nuclear bombs at the box office, he's not nearly the dick he used to be). Meg Ryan, which is great news for fiancee John Mellencamp, who I heard from friend of friend has the same rider in his concert contracts. Because its so easy pointing lighting set ups at someone you aren't supposed to be looking at. Insert eyeroll here.

R323, I honestly don't, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 328December 14, 2018 8:47 PM

R175, can you tell us more about Angelina Jolie? She gets a lot of hate around here, but I’m genuinely curious if she’s as batty as DL thinks she is.

by Anonymousreply 329December 14, 2018 8:47 PM

So your friend convinces straight guys to let male hookers fuck them just to please her R314?...Sex makes people really weird.

by Anonymousreply 330December 14, 2018 8:47 PM

I don't get the whole don't-look-me-in-the-eye thing. Are they afraid they'll be forced to make conversation, someone will steal their soul, WHAT? It seems like a bizarre request.

by Anonymousreply 331December 14, 2018 8:48 PM

R305 Nobody has dropped dime on Natalie Portman possibly being a lesbian and the whole rumor that Darren Aranofsky (who seems like a gay man) was the father of her son, not the dancer, who also seems gay.

Yes I can confirm that's totally true

by Anonymousreply 332December 14, 2018 8:49 PM

R175, really looking forward to your posts tomorrow. Have a good time at the party. Your DL faithfull will be waiting.

by Anonymousreply 333December 14, 2018 8:49 PM

R287 Bieber and his beard Selena Gomez

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie

by Anonymousreply 334December 14, 2018 8:50 PM

R330, the domme is not my friend, he's my friend's friend. I've heard some S&M stories that even I'm like, Oh HELL no. There's some freaky shit going on. The 24-7 adoration of the online culture has made this town even weirder than it was. It was pretty God damn weird before.

I don't think I could ever write a book without being sued into the ground. Or killed. As we like to say under our breaths to asshole actors, "begone, before someone drops a rigging on you."

by Anonymousreply 335December 14, 2018 8:53 PM

Okay, but those guys aren’t straight, but bi if they’re willing to get fucked in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 336December 14, 2018 8:54 PM

Sorry, SHE's my friend's friend. I would say they are definitely bi R335, she said she does extensive interviews and psych profiles with her clients beforehand and limits are established firmly. She would never attempt to fuck a guy, be it strap on, machine or a male dom without the express okay of her client. Fuck, some guys want fisting. Some guys would never, ever consent to that. Everything is established beforehand and everything is consensual within the client's boundaries.

After talking to her, I almost wanted a shower.

by Anonymousreply 337December 14, 2018 9:01 PM

Thanks R332, I didn't know that. Was kinda curious myself. Hell, I'm getting some good gossip out of this thread too.

by Anonymousreply 338December 14, 2018 9:05 PM

Um, R175 that piece of gossip about Portman is bs. She’s not a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 339December 14, 2018 9:07 PM

She does a psych profile on her clients? Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 340December 14, 2018 9:08 PM

Portman is a lesbian and Aronofsky being the sperm donor is already discussed in other threads her hubby is also a gay ballet dancer

by Anonymousreply 341December 14, 2018 9:09 PM

It was the parentage of the kid in the Portman question I was referring to. That's been talked about for sometime (that Darren is actually the father).

R340, Its apparently common practice now. A famed domme in NYC was murdered by a client after apparently she overstepped his boundaries entirely and he had a full on psycho breakdown.

by Anonymousreply 342December 14, 2018 9:11 PM

R341 I find that completely bullshit, excuse my language. I know her partner, and he’s not gay. Anyway, at this point it’s waste of breath.

by Anonymousreply 343December 14, 2018 9:12 PM

[quote] I don't get the whole don't-look-me-in-the-eye thing. Are they afraid they'll be forced to make conversation, someone will steal their soul, WHAT? It seems like a bizarre request.

A lot of times it's more of a general term for not approaching the talent while he prepares for a scene to get into, or stay, in character. Sometimes actors feel like they are naked and vulnerable when they are in character and sometimes it's just annoying for them to switch from fictional character to their true self when someone asks them if they still plan on having a beer afterwards or something like that and then having to switch back to being the fictional character. It's like when you are reading a book, get distracted, and then have to find the spot where you stopped reading (and that happening several times in one chapter can get really annoying).

Some people do underestimate how difficult it is to take on a fictional character and give a decent performance the director is satisfied with. That sometimes does require a lot of preparations (especially when make-up and prosthetics are involved and you are already uncomfortable).

by Anonymousreply 344December 14, 2018 9:16 PM

I totally had a thing for Lucas Hedges until I saw him in person. I go to a nondescript gym in the Valley that occasionally gets names. Completely average looking IRL. I still would, but I'm over it.

by Anonymousreply 345December 14, 2018 9:28 PM

R344, that makes a tremendous amount of sense. I know when I'm in the middle of something on set and I get interrupted, I always go back and double check my work, Then have someone else check it. I don't someone getting hurt because I got distracted. Hmm. I know for some stars, like Jennifer Lopez, its because she's a nasty bitch. For a method actor like Driver, I could totally see that being an issue.

R345, happens a lot. There are some stars who look not nearly as good as they do on screen. There are a few who actually are even better looking in person the they are on screen.

By the way, super old gossip, but I have a colleague who worked on the Bond movie Die Another Day and apparently Madonna was sooooo desperately trying to fuck Pierce Brosnan, but he wouldn't have it. Halle Berry, on the other hand, got him to happily put out. Rosamund Pike is the most "ghastly twat" in the history of ghastly twats. Just nasty to everyone. Pretentious and rude.

by Anonymousreply 346December 14, 2018 9:30 PM

Faye Dunaway can sometimes be moody.

by Anonymousreply 347December 14, 2018 9:40 PM

I was working a gala and ended up peeing next to a Hemsworth. I wanted to peek, but was terrified of getting fired. Ended up making small talk with him for about 10 minutes at the end of the night. Pleasant enough.

And yes, this will be my deathbed regret someday.

by Anonymousreply 348December 14, 2018 9:41 PM

Separate encounters R164

by Anonymousreply 349December 14, 2018 9:46 PM

I'm wondering what's going on with the new Andrew Garfield film. A24 keeps pushing it back. It's already out on Blu-ray in Europe, so the US release is fucked. I saw it at AFI and it does NOTHING to justify being over 2 hours long. I wonder if they're going to force him to cut it down or just let it die on the vine.

We do get lots of shots of Andrew's sweet ass however. On a production level everything is solid, but the script takes the scenic route in every possible way.

by Anonymousreply 350December 14, 2018 9:54 PM

You’re talking about Under the Silver Lake....um, honestly, I didn’t get the plot of that movie, for the first 10 minutes is only titties and ass...then titties...some more ass....then the end.

by Anonymousreply 351December 14, 2018 9:57 PM

Anyway R175 do you know something about Gal Gadot? She seems so nice and down to earth.

by Anonymousreply 352December 14, 2018 9:58 PM

Yeah R351, I genuinely wonder how it got picked up so fast. It COULD have been a solid mystery thriller, but that script desperately needed a red sharpie. I checked my watch more than a few times.

And the fact that every woman his character meets is just inspired to get naked or fuck him after about 30 seconds...yeah, that will go over well. Sweet ass though.

by Anonymousreply 353December 14, 2018 10:00 PM

is it true that Gal and Chris fucked on the set of WW?

by Anonymousreply 354December 14, 2018 10:01 PM

More on Sebastian Stan being gay please!

by Anonymousreply 355December 14, 2018 10:04 PM

R353 Yeah, and here I had some expectations. A shame indeed...

by Anonymousreply 356December 14, 2018 10:04 PM

R355 Sebastian Stan has only been rumoured with women as far as I know.

by Anonymousreply 357December 14, 2018 10:05 PM

Any intel on Jon Hamm-types, who hate/are depressed about being famous?

by Anonymousreply 358December 14, 2018 10:06 PM

Has anyone met georgina Chapman?

by Anonymousreply 359December 14, 2018 10:55 PM

R355 - Gadot and Pine sleeping together? Not in this lifetime. While they pulled out all the stops on the press tour of how wonderful each other was, Gal is disciplined, professional, works her ass off on set with stunt people. Genuinely sweet. Meets sick kids on set. Knows she's become an icon to little girls everywhere and wants to be a role model. Chris, as has been previously discussed, is a jackass who shows up late for work either hungover or still drunk, refuses to talk to anyone but his own traveling pack of kiss ass minions, and is genuinely unpleasant. Gal resented his bratty behavior on the set of WW, especially as she was working with old school pros like Robin Wright Penn, Connie Nielsen, David Thewlis.

Besides, I don't think she's going to be cheating on Yaron, her super rich hubby of 10 years. They clearly adore each other. Its nice to see a genuine couple, especially in this town. He looks sullen/grumpy in a lot of pics but he really is a nice guy. They are affectionate without being over the top or icky. She face lights up when she looks at him. Its the cutest thing. No, I'm not bitterly jealous or anything (psst. I am. Totally.).

by Anonymousreply 360December 14, 2018 11:01 PM

The Blu-ray rip of the Andrew Garfield film (Under Silver Lake) hit the Torrent sites this week, It's almost unwatchable. I presumed Leo D was involved in getting it made?

I switched it off after about 30 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 361December 14, 2018 11:01 PM

Gal Gadot is married to a very hot and rich Israeli guy. Doubt she and Pine hooked up.

by Anonymousreply 362December 14, 2018 11:02 PM

r175, I'm not doubting your info on Pine, but he seems like a nice, laid-back guy in interviews and according to fan encounters. I'm guessing it's all an act, though, based on what you've shared? Well, maybe he is a better actor than I thought it was.

by Anonymousreply 363December 14, 2018 11:33 PM

So Pine is an alcoholic, as has been rumored for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 364December 14, 2018 11:39 PM

Anything on Logan Lerman?

by Anonymousreply 365December 14, 2018 11:40 PM

Riiiiiiight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366December 14, 2018 11:47 PM

Pine is notorious for bad behavior on set and its getting worse. One of my colleagues is regular crew on the Star Trek flicks. The crews don't like him at all. He holds up production when he shows up hungover. Pausing production to wait for your lead actor to sober up is even worse. He is surrounding himself with more and more ass kissers a la Leo D. The drunk driving shit (previously discussed) makes the studio execs hyperventilate. Dude, get a fucking driver. Take an Uber. Whatever you gotta do.

As previously mentioned, Karl Urban makes up for it. He's amazing and will gladly have a beer with the crew. Left John Cho off the original list; great guy. He actually lives in Vegas to separate himself from the Hollywood shit entirely. I heard it was him that convinced Karl to come to his first Star Trek fan convention in Vegas, which he booked last minute. Had so much fun meeting fans that Karl's been a staple since. I know a quite popular Asian stuntman who is friends with John; says he's a really no bullshit guy. The kid who played Chekov, Anton Yelchin, is really missed by the crew. He was apparently just a wonderful young guy. His death hit the crew hard.

by Anonymousreply 367December 14, 2018 11:47 PM

Pine is a mess. This has been known since 2009. And he hasn’t been cute since around 2012 or 2013.

by Anonymousreply 368December 14, 2018 11:50 PM

I'm really curious about Tom Hardy and his longevity. Venom was a massive, almost incomprehensible hit, but I've heard that he's been a nightmare on multiple sets. The cinematographer on Mad Max said that he delayed shooting in the brutally hot desert by nearly two hours, almost every day. Add in the the fist fight with Inarritu, fight with Refn, and disrespect to Roskam, and he's got a pattern. But he keeps getting hired and appears to have a good relationship with Nolan.

R175, have you heard anything else about Hardy?

by Anonymousreply 369December 15, 2018 12:04 AM

I saw Chris about two months ago at The Bowery Hotel in New York, in the bar at the back of the lobby. He still looks great and the whole room was looking at him. He has a huge star presence.

by Anonymousreply 370December 15, 2018 12:04 AM

If Chris Pine is such a mess as all that, I wonder why Patty Jenkins and Gal Gadot were willing to have him back for the next Wonder Woman film.

The character he played died during WW1, the sensible way to handle the sequel was to bring in another actor and have him play a different guy, also named Steve Trevor.

by Anonymousreply 371December 15, 2018 12:06 AM

Kelly Preston and John Travolta have been married for nearly 30 years. There is some really interesting background there.

by Anonymousreply 372December 15, 2018 12:06 AM

He's a pain in the ass, but Pine is still a box office draw. He also kissed Patty Jenkins' ass, who cast him in her limited run Black Daliha series. Pine can be extra charming when he wants to be. A lot of asshole actors keep working because they know when to kiss ass and to whom.

by Anonymousreply 373December 15, 2018 12:16 AM

How is Pine a box office draw? What has he been in that has made big bucks? Most of his films flop.

Exposed.

by Anonymousreply 374December 15, 2018 12:22 AM

R369 Not that his pronounced feminine side has stopped Hardy from becoming embroiled in a physical altercation interesting tales have emerged from his movies over the years.

Back in the days when he would show up to a film set worse for wear, Hardy was an unpredictable presence, persuading Ridley Scott to let him set himself on fire rather than use a stuntman for a scene in Blackhawk Down.

Around the same period, he also starred in The Reckoning alongside Paul Bettany, Willem Dafoe, Brian Cox and Vincent Cassel, but made the biggest impression on Paul Bettany. When *Cassel interviewed Hardy for a magazine years later, he posed the question: "So, would you advise someone who's shooting their first movie, to take a swing at the lead actor because he's saying bad things about you?" To which Hardy responded: "I didn't hit him, I slapped him. I didn't want to leave a mark on his face."

And then there was another incident involving Shia La Beouf. Reports surfaced that the 2 actors playing brothers in John Hillcoat's Lawless brawled on the movie set, but Hardy played down the significance of what went on: We were just playing around. For the movie, Shia went from being quite a gentle young man into a very rough, heavy-handed individual and I'd just done Warrior and we were always play fighting and mucking around. So yeah, he gave me a bit of a slapping. He's a big boy.

Hardy was always late when filming Mad Max It was revealed by film's cinematographer

Charlize Theron and Tom Hardy didn't get along while filming Mad Max fury Road

Hardy came out in an interview but after he got famous (during Batman film I think?) he crawled back to closet he now hates talking or being asked about his sexuality. Hardy is married to his beard who is an actress and a lesbian

He has butched himself up with facial hair, action roles, and divorced himself from being a clean shaven, pretty boy from years ago really pathetic IMO he even changed his way of talking, walking and facial expression He's not Tom Hardy anymore he's a definition of pretence

Hardy had dated McG

* Cassel is an asshole and also a closet case who was in lavender marriage to butch lezzie Bellucci

posting from my phone

by Anonymousreply 375December 15, 2018 12:33 AM

At one point, Pine was considered box office poison. His only successful films have been Wonder Woman and the Star Trek 1 and 2 (the third one didn't do as well).

by Anonymousreply 376December 15, 2018 12:39 AM

Pine has a huge foreign sale number and a real smart manager. He's doing just fine. Drinks a bit too much, and is sort of sad. But a good guy. But I agree about the hangers on, most of whom are old friends or his trainer.

by Anonymousreply 377December 15, 2018 12:44 AM

R374, the Star Trek Films, Wonder Woman, Into the Woods pulled in over $100M. He's always parts of ensemble productions that make money. He's popular overseas due to his classically handsome American boy looks. Chris Evans is really popular in foreign markets for the same reason.

Interesting read R375. I've heard from multiple people that Hardy is generally a pain in the ass. I know a couple people from the Fury Road set who told me Charlize was coming out of her bitch period and became much nicer to work with; Hardy was a jackass. A charming jackass when he wanted to be.

I'll try and get some dirt from the holiday party this evening.

by Anonymousreply 378December 15, 2018 12:46 AM

Pince needs face lift

by Anonymousreply 379December 15, 2018 12:58 AM

Cassell just married a 21 year old model. The wedding photos were ludicrous. He looks like her father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380December 15, 2018 1:01 AM

Harvey claims he fucked J. Law

Jude or Jennifer?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381December 15, 2018 1:09 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382December 15, 2018 1:12 AM

[quote]Riz whatever his name is...Don't care about him. Boring zzzzzz...

Of course you don't. You're probably one of the bitter racist trolls who tried to ruin the DL Riz threads. Fuck you.

Riz is anything but boring, he's intelligent, witty, charming and super funny. Super sexy too. He has great lips.

Just heard Riz is dating a biracial American woman. He met her in Brooklyn while he lived there for about six months. Hell, I've got more info than the so-called 'insider' posting here!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383December 15, 2018 1:14 AM

r383 must be Riz himself or his PR. He's not sexy at all. Get your eyes checked or better yet, raise your standards!

by Anonymousreply 384December 15, 2018 1:18 AM

Hardy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385December 15, 2018 1:20 AM

Here is a hottt photo of Riz driving his car to pick up his biracial girlfriend. Did I mention my friend, who knows Riz, says that Riz is not only super sexy but also a great guy? It's true! Riz is the best and he's fast on his way to becoming Hollywood royalty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386December 15, 2018 1:29 AM

r377, do you know him personally?

by Anonymousreply 387December 15, 2018 1:32 AM

This thread consists of a stream of consciousness Q & A about random celebrities between two people.

by Anonymousreply 388December 15, 2018 1:34 AM

R385 Hardy showing off the opening to his anal canal is no surprise at all. He looks like a very needy bottom.

by Anonymousreply 389December 15, 2018 1:40 AM

So is Hardy gay or bi? You never saw him with any women for a long time, and now you never see him with his babymomma.

by Anonymousreply 390December 15, 2018 2:00 AM

who cares?

by Anonymousreply 391December 15, 2018 2:01 AM

R387. Yes. Know his manager too.

by Anonymousreply 392December 15, 2018 2:15 AM

You don't but others do Debbie Downer. Someone is now preparing a presenting holes thread Part 16. Go back to your natural habitat and have a field day.....

by Anonymousreply 393December 15, 2018 2:16 AM

Thousands of posts in on a stale thread still speculating if some actor is gay or bi (he's not) to the abyss.

by Anonymousreply 394December 15, 2018 2:26 AM

I'm sad about Brie Larson being a wicked witch. Man, what a drag I was really into her because she seemed so down to earth and normal. Wow. Brie said in an interview recently for Natalie Portman that Portman reached out to her and suggested they get together and become friends. I was kind of shocked because Portman is Ivy elite and an East Coast snob and Brie is poor white trash on welfare living in a one-room apartment with her mother and sisters growing up from Sacramento, which is the armpit of the country. Maybe Natalie could sense Brie was also a stuck up cunt as well LMAO.

by Anonymousreply 395December 15, 2018 2:27 AM

Anything on Alexandra Daddario?

by Anonymousreply 396December 15, 2018 2:41 AM

Or her brother Matthew Daddario who is insanely attractive and seems intelligent and charming.

by Anonymousreply 397December 15, 2018 2:59 AM

A family member had a bit part in an Emma Stone movie. Her first day on set she found herself in the makeup trailer next to Emma. Said she was super nice and didn't seem to have an ego.

by Anonymousreply 398December 15, 2018 3:27 AM

I heard nice things about Stone also. Just that she also gets anxiety.

by Anonymousreply 399December 15, 2018 3:31 AM

And apparently has an eating disorder.

by Anonymousreply 400December 15, 2018 3:34 AM

R400 if you watch her Actors on Actors with Timmy, she looks good.

by Anonymousreply 401December 15, 2018 3:37 AM

They ALL have eating disorders.

by Anonymousreply 402December 15, 2018 3:43 AM

R396 Alexandra had a brief relationship with a Swedish androgynous female model

by Anonymousreply 403December 15, 2018 3:50 AM

What is Jason Statham really like, he comes off as surly and unfriendly in interviews.

by Anonymousreply 404December 15, 2018 3:55 AM

She always seems like a discount actor R396, the girl they call when A-List name is too expensive.

by Anonymousreply 405December 15, 2018 4:01 AM

Riz Ahmed and Tom Hardy are close friends, they've known each other over 10 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406December 15, 2018 4:03 AM

Close enough to makes jokes with each other about feces.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407December 15, 2018 4:06 AM

They both seem gay.

Years ago, didn't Tom admit to being gay or bi?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408December 15, 2018 4:11 AM

[quote]Hardy came out in an interview but after he got famous (during Batman film I think?) he crawled back to closet he now hates talking or being asked about his sexuality.

The guy may be an ass to work with and he may be lying about his sexuality, but his previous statements about his sexuality don't contradict his present ones. He "came out" as a guy who'd messed around with guys when he was younger, had some fun, but didn't find it equal to the attraction he felt for women. Basically, a Kinsey 1 or 2. With bonus substance abuse issues. He doesn't deny his past experiences, he just refuses to entertain questions that ignore the part where he doesn't identify as bisexual. He doesn't seem ashamed or closeted as much as ahead of the curve in not thinking it's a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 409December 15, 2018 4:23 AM

Gay or not Tom Hardy comes off as damaged goods.

by Anonymousreply 410December 15, 2018 4:26 AM

R403 when was that?

R405 yeah I get that vibe too. I'm sure she'll find more projects on Netflix. I think she'd do well with romcoms.

by Anonymousreply 411December 15, 2018 4:33 AM

Who are the wig wearers? Any gossip/stories?

by Anonymousreply 412December 15, 2018 4:34 AM

Friend of mine did post-work on Grindelwald. Described Zoe Kravitz as nice but Boring with a Capital B

by Anonymousreply 413December 15, 2018 4:39 AM

Steve Carrell either wears a hairpiece or had a hair transplant. Same thing with Matthew McConaughey.

by Anonymousreply 414December 15, 2018 4:43 AM

Surprised no one has asked about dick size.

by Anonymousreply 415December 15, 2018 5:30 AM

Chris Pine is small. could hardly see anything in the full frontal nude scene.

by Anonymousreply 416December 15, 2018 5:44 AM

John Travolta must have a million wigs.

by Anonymousreply 417December 15, 2018 5:44 AM

R417 And one beard.

by Anonymousreply 418December 15, 2018 5:48 AM

[R413] any more Crimes of Grindelwald gossip? How was Depp during the shoot

by Anonymousreply 419December 15, 2018 5:52 AM

Whomever the insider is: tell me something about Lily Collins -- is she a lesbian and is she a little spoiled biotch like Dakota and Brie Larson? I know about her major self esteem, daddy, and bulimia issues.

by Anonymousreply 420December 15, 2018 6:04 AM

oh what about Keanu Reeves R175? matrix was shot in AU, any gossip?

by Anonymousreply 421December 15, 2018 6:06 AM

What about Tiffani Thiessen? What's she like? Same question for JLove? I heard she was difficult on the set of Ghost Whisperer.

by Anonymousreply 422December 15, 2018 6:49 AM

Greatest Gossip thread I've ever seen in a public forum (screencapped from Facebook in 2016)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423December 15, 2018 6:56 AM

R421 No gossip on Keanu, but Laurence (don't call me Larry) Fisbourne was popular in the gay saunas so I've heard.

by Anonymousreply 424December 15, 2018 6:57 AM

Janeane Garofalo gossip/stories?

by Anonymousreply 425December 15, 2018 7:01 AM

Fact: Most of those actress bitching about Harvey willingly slept with him. Fact: There are actually more straight actors in Hollywood than gay ones. But it's close. Yeah, there's a good amount of bi but not as much as you'd think. Fact: Practically all actresses have had some same-sex experiences/relationships but most prefer men and very few are out and out lez.

There. I've settled it.

PS: Crews like Angelina Jolie. She's a little distant but very professional. At least on set. PPS: Brie Lawson is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 426December 15, 2018 8:55 AM

The problem is how to define willingly after you've been told, by a powerful Hollywood predator, that the only way you will ever make it in Hollywood is by putting out. Sure, you still have the choice to just go and leave Hollywood and get a nine to five job somewhere, but if your goal is to make it in Hollywood there is not so much choice and willingness available, is there?

by Anonymousreply 427December 15, 2018 9:07 AM

Actually there is. There are actresses who make it without fucking. To some, it's not worth it, to others it's a short cut. Depends on how bad you want something and what you're willing to do. Those Harvey girls could have had some sort of career just smaller ones. No judgements here Uma, Penelope, Gwyneth, Salma, Halle, Heather, and a few dozen others I'm forgetting.

by Anonymousreply 428December 15, 2018 9:26 AM

Came home from holiday party, but after the this, not feeling too gossipy. Message both told to me and texted so I would get it right for Chris Pine in case it can passed along (person in question said he would understand):

Chris: Get rid of your remoras. They do you no favors. Remember who you were. Make it who you are. You need a hand, all you gotta do is reach out. There are a lot of us who will be happy to pull you out. Just ask. We've got your back.

It seemed to be a really personal thing and I was not going to ask, but something about it hit home. I hope someone gets it to him. Night folks.

by Anonymousreply 429December 15, 2018 9:34 AM

[R429] When I was reading through this thread it became pretty obvious that Chris Pine isn't just drinking a bit too much, but showed signs of full-blown alcoholism (repeated drink-driving and drinking affecting his work) and I thought it a shame because he's a talented actor. I hope he can find the help he needs, too.

by Anonymousreply 430December 15, 2018 9:54 AM

[quote]Cassel is an asshole and also a closet case who was in lavender marriage to butch lezzie Bellucci

Yup, this woman looks like a butch lezzie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431December 15, 2018 10:41 AM

So I’ve read these threads and still can’t tell what the consensus is on Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, Ryan Phillippe,Chris Evans, Chris Pine, Jake Gyllenhaal, Keanu Reeves, Jude Law, Bradley Cooper (made out with Gaga?), Jared Leto and Colin Farrell. Can someone definitively state to me (like I’m twelve) if each of these guys are considered straight, gay or bi? 175 is being purposefully vague. TIA.

by Anonymousreply 432December 15, 2018 10:56 AM

Add Ansel Elgort and Chalamet to the list above. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 433December 15, 2018 10:59 AM

Matthew McConaughey, James Franco, Michael B. Jordan and Lupita Nyong’o gossip anybody?

by Anonymousreply 434December 15, 2018 11:00 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435December 15, 2018 11:03 AM

LOL, Chalamet is straight, that is quite obvious. Colin Farell, Jude Law, Chris Evans, Chris Pine ditto. Jared Leto straight, maybe a one night stand with a man? But, more than that, I doubt it. Leo, George, Pitt, Keanu Reeves bi Hugh Jackman, Jake G, Bradley Cooper gay Russel Crowe....no comment

by Anonymousreply 436December 15, 2018 11:04 AM

I don't know what to believe form the so-called 'insider' here.

He sure had it wrong about Riz Ahmed being from the "upper crust". Riz went to a private school, then to Oxford, on two scholarships. He's from a working class background, he grew up in Wembley.

by Anonymousreply 437December 15, 2018 11:05 AM

R437 Well, we had the cocaine girl, that one was hella fun to read.

by Anonymousreply 438December 15, 2018 11:32 AM

These insiders are good for one thing: Pointing in a suspicious direction (with other reports already out there) and inofficially confirming certain things that are already suspected.

Things like #metoo George Takei went nowhere, because no further evidence other than the one claim (which later turned out to be a deliberate hoax to mock and invalidate #metoo) were found. Same goes for entertainment gossip.

by Anonymousreply 439December 15, 2018 11:37 AM

It's very hard to believe Cooper hooked up with Lady Gaga. This gossip was always such an obvious movie promotion for me. I find it also hard to believe DiCaprio likes women (which doesn't mean he's never slept with any). And I don't think Jared Leto is straight.

by Anonymousreply 440December 15, 2018 11:38 AM

Jared Leto is a pussy chaser lmao, seriously after so many underage girls, people think he might like dick? Lol

by Anonymousreply 441December 15, 2018 11:40 AM

I rather believe Ryan Reynolds and Bradley Cooper hooked up before I even humor the mere thought that Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga ... what's the term I'm looking for ... bump pussyies (like lesbians)?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442December 15, 2018 11:43 AM

Re: Leo Dicaprio. I just think it's odd that after 20-some years of dating a new model every six months, none of them have ever gotten "accidentally" pregnant (aka a BIG payout). This happens all the time with rich straight men, and a rich and famous straight man would be irresistible to gold-digging hos like those models.

Also, it's unusual for an allegedly straight man to never have married or fathered a kid by his mid-40s.

by Anonymousreply 443December 15, 2018 11:43 AM

sorry bump pussies (like lesbians).

by Anonymousreply 444December 15, 2018 11:44 AM

I find it hard to believe that ANYBODY has ever fucked Lady Gaga.

by Anonymousreply 445December 15, 2018 11:45 AM

R443 He probably paid for them to have abortions as well as hush-up money all sealed with a signature.

by Anonymousreply 446December 15, 2018 11:47 AM

I doubt all of them would've aborted a golden meal ticket.

by Anonymousreply 447December 15, 2018 11:53 AM

Re DiCaprio I'm pretty sure he had a vasectomy. Ans I also think all of his official girlfriends are beards and he doesn't sleep with them. but if he is bi he could probably find a real girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 448December 15, 2018 11:57 AM

LOL. You can't get ladies pregnant when you don't have sex with them. Leo's model "girlfriends" are props for pap shots to make him look hetero. And he can't even pretend to look happy in the company of these Victoria Secret's models (any actual hetero would kill or sacrifice everything for such a life).

But I guess next some shill will reveal that Leo is unhappy because he really prefers Asian or African American women, but isn't allowed to date them, because Leo's fans are total racists.

by Anonymousreply 449December 15, 2018 11:59 AM

He actually slept with an Afro/American woman but couldn’t get it up hahahahaha so he rimmed her hahaha.

by Anonymousreply 450December 15, 2018 12:02 PM

Are any of the nu Star Wars cast repeating the Carrison affair?

by Anonymousreply 451December 15, 2018 12:06 PM

R429 refers to Pine's "remoras." What is he talking about? This?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452December 15, 2018 12:07 PM

[quote]LOL, Chalamet is straight, that is quite obvious. Colin Farell, Jude Law, Chris Evans, Chris Pine ditto. Jared Leto straight, maybe a one night stand with a man? But, more than that, I doubt it. Leo, George, Pitt, Keanu Reeves bi Hugh Jackman, Jake G, Bradley Cooper gay Russel Crowe....no comment

Are you the “insider” r436? Didn’t Alexis Arquette publicly spill that she slept with Leto when he used to be a man?

by Anonymousreply 453December 15, 2018 12:10 PM

R452 yeah, I think it’s another term for hangers-on or yes men

by Anonymousreply 454December 15, 2018 12:13 PM

R434 McCounghey and Franco both had hair plug jobs.

by Anonymousreply 455December 15, 2018 12:16 PM

R453 No, I’m NOT the insider ( in other words Reply 175). Jared Leto is a notorious pussy licker that much I know. The Arquette’s story might be ( IF it’s true) a one night stand or some drunk experience, but more than that..nah. Never heard anything about Leto with guys.

by Anonymousreply 456December 15, 2018 12:19 PM

[quote]Well, we had the cocaine girl, that one was hella fun to read.

The cocaine gossip girl was the most authentic gossip we’ve had for a long time. Rang true because, unlike the “insiders” on this thread, she didn’t pretend to know everyone and everything. I liked her stories about crazy Franco: having a threesome with her and her bf and being more into him, fucking her bf’s gay business partner for drugs and purposefully going out in public to get papped with other men’s cum on his shirt. So Franco. No one can make up that shit.

by Anonymousreply 457December 15, 2018 12:23 PM

[quote]No, I’m NOT the insider ( in other words Reply 175). Jared Leto is a notorious pussy licker that much I know. The Arquette’s story might be ( IF it’s true) a one night stand or some drunk experience, but more than that..nah. Never heard anything about Leto with guys.

Not even with Colin Farrell? Are you new here?

by Anonymousreply 458December 15, 2018 12:25 PM

R458 No, I’m not new, Colin Farrell is in the same boat as Leto.

R457 Mmm...maybe Franco, but the other stuff she said apart from the twin sisters, is a little fiction in there. She only wrote about Franco, Hardy ( in a 4some and he was a bottom), then who else? Oh yeah, Ben Affleck, everybody knows that.

by Anonymousreply 459December 15, 2018 12:31 PM

R429 Remoras

by Anonymousreply 460December 15, 2018 12:32 PM

The Insider isn’t an Insider. There are A listers who’ve never met many other A listers yet but this Insider is so important he’s worked with every single one? From actors to musicians to Directors to Producers to Exes to Politicians to Models etc.?

You guys love playing stupid and naive. When anyone with a brain can see through the shit.

He also got some things wrong. Which stood out to me like a sore thumb. Rachel McAdams, Rami Malek and aria Ahmed all stuck out cause of the innacurracy.

by Anonymousreply 461December 15, 2018 12:39 PM

Also Leo not wanting to settle down or have kids doesn’t make him gay. Some people don’t believe in marriage or being with one person only.

And it’s 2018. There are a million ways to prevent getting pregnant. He probably got snipped so no one can get pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 462December 15, 2018 12:40 PM

It’s very possible Jared Leto has slept with a man here or there in the past. Who knows. But he’s certianly not just GAY.

Many people know he loves pussy. UNDERAGE pussy.

by Anonymousreply 463December 15, 2018 12:42 PM

Bump for any gossip on Judy Norton Taylor or Randi Oakes

by Anonymousreply 464December 15, 2018 12:45 PM

[quote]The Insider isn’t an Insider. There are A listers who’ve never met many other A listers yet but this Insider is so important he’s worked with every single one? From actors to musicians to Directors to Producers to Exes to Politicians to Models etc.?

You will never convince them of this R461. The other people that were posting gossip in these threads have mostly pulled back.

One of my favorite "insider" threads was "Marcus" who worked on AHS. The major reason people got the sense that Marcus was real is because he didn't know everything about everyone. He only knew certain things that fit in the scope of who he was and he'd tell you if he didn't know about someone.

He wasn't passing along things from his friends or "friends of friends." He couldn't tell you about anyone that didn't work on the seasons he didn't work on or that he didn't meet or deal with. There were people he had little to say about other than "They're nice and boring" or he'd write a damn essay about a single person but it all felt very personal because they were HIS interactions.

He also said a few things that hadn't happened yet which was the icing on the cake.

Gossip is supposed to be fun and frivolous, I just hope people know to take it with a grain of salt always.

by Anonymousreply 465December 15, 2018 1:03 PM

Personally between the cocaine girl and Marcus, I’d go with the latter, but that’s just my opinion. I don’t know, the cocaine girl was too fru fru.

by Anonymousreply 466December 15, 2018 1:07 PM

10 Celebrity Men Who Are Known For Having Small Penises

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467December 15, 2018 1:14 PM

R465. Can you link that thread?

by Anonymousreply 468December 15, 2018 1:16 PM

R235 'I'm gay...as a goose," Jared Leto declared in an interview, and now the blogarazzi are wondering aloud about the star's sexual orientation

Yes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469December 15, 2018 1:16 PM

This insider is no insider. He was naming European actors who work in European productions and he knows nothing about them. I know Colin Firth isn't bisexual, but totally straight, as many other genuine insiders have said before. But just because someone asked about him, he came back with this answer. Total bollocks.

by Anonymousreply 470December 15, 2018 1:17 PM

R468, here ya' go.

Again it's all personal stuff that he observed which is what made his responses so interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471December 15, 2018 1:35 PM

Thanks r471.

by Anonymousreply 472December 15, 2018 1:38 PM

[Quote] or he'd write a damn essay about a single person but it all felt very personal because they were HIS interactions.

Yes, like Colton.

by Anonymousreply 473December 15, 2018 1:49 PM

R461 is stupid, he repeatedly said the gossip is a compilation of gossip of him and his friends who work in the industry. you can't seem to get that past your pea brain. Obviously he said something about your celeb crush that you didn't like.

by Anonymousreply 474December 15, 2018 1:50 PM

Anything on Helen Lawson?

by Anonymousreply 475December 15, 2018 2:00 PM

[quote]I just hope people know to take it with a grain of salt always

I think the people who need to learn that lesson are the ones who are constantly freaking out about the authenticity of the gossipers. What are the bad things that will happen if someone reading here takes it as gospel that Rami Malek has a growing ego, or Jared Leto has sex with men? We don't have any contact with these celebrities, we don't have control over their lives or careers. This is trivial entertainment for a relatively small number of people. I enjoy spotting a bullshitter as much as the next guy, but some of the posters calling BS in this thread are over the top. r175 isn't asking for anyone's credit card info. He may be full of shit, but he's not perpetrating a fraud in the sense that any of us have cause to rely on his stories and base meaningful decisions on them.

by Anonymousreply 476December 15, 2018 2:08 PM

r474 He can say whatever. Other people in the industry, or people who personally have met some of the celebrities, have another opinion. We don't need to make everyone in hollywood gay.

by Anonymousreply 477December 15, 2018 2:09 PM

Susan Hayward isn't dead, she's working in regional theater in the upper Midwest.

by Anonymousreply 478December 15, 2018 2:12 PM

You people probably don't get out much. It's totally possible to have friends all over the world. You could have started out working in one city, made contacts and then as the years pass, people move to different places but still working in the industry. You stay connected on fb or other social media. Catch up on there or when they visit your major city etc, exchange stories.

I personally don't give a crap about their sexuality, but I like hearing if they are assholes or nice people.

People in the Arts are creative and experimental. they will try anything once, including gay sex and drugs. no big deal.

by Anonymousreply 479December 15, 2018 2:14 PM

r476 Because it makes us look like deluded fools and totally infantile. I appreciate honest accounts about celebs, but not lies made to satisfy stupid fantasies about certain actors.

by Anonymousreply 480December 15, 2018 2:14 PM

R480 exactly. And then they push an agenda stating the lies as fact.

“Leto was outed by an Insider on DL years ago” I can already see this being said in a couple ignored years. Smh.

by Anonymousreply 481December 15, 2018 2:16 PM

Bump for any behind the scenes stories from filming "The Love Boat".

by Anonymousreply 482December 15, 2018 2:19 PM

oh please Colin Farrell was so fucked up and wasted for so many years, I doubt he even remembers who or what he fucked lol

He even fucked Britney Spears...should put him on the herpes list.

by Anonymousreply 483December 15, 2018 2:21 PM

R483 he fucked Britney at her height. She wasn’t the biggest pop star in the world at that time.

by Anonymousreply 484December 15, 2018 2:24 PM

r479 "People in the Arts are creative and experimental. they will try anything once, including gay sex and drugs. no big deal."

I don't think many gays in the arts are experiencing with women. I'm not attracted to women and never will be, I can appreciate their beauty the same way I can appreciate a Monet, that's all. The same applies to straight people.

by Anonymousreply 485December 15, 2018 2:29 PM

[quote]I think the people who need to learn that lesson are the ones who are constantly freaking out about the authenticity of the gossipers.

There's a difference between posting whatever you feel like making up and posting things that you believe or know to be true.

Gossip may be "fun and frivolous" but the whole idea behind it is learning things that actually might be fact. That's what people are looking for or else you could just go read some fanfiction.

[quote]You could have started out working in one city, made contacts and then as the years pass, people move to different places but still working in the industry. You stay connected on fb or other social media. Catch up on there or when they visit your major city etc, exchange stories.

It's having a response to everyone and everything which doesn't jive with some people.

[quote]Because it makes us look like deluded fools and totally infantile. I appreciate honest accounts about celebs, but not lies made to satisfy stupid fantasies about certain actors.

Couldn't have said it better myself, R480.

by Anonymousreply 486December 15, 2018 2:30 PM

The ones who experiment are always bi, now, let’s move on from this and talk about something new not the same topics all over again.

by Anonymousreply 487December 15, 2018 2:30 PM

[quote]Because it makes us look like deluded fools and totally infantile. I appreciate honest accounts about celebs, but not lies made to satisfy stupid fantasies about certain actors.

Us? Why would you feel responsible for how others respond, or think it reflects poorly on you?

by Anonymousreply 488December 15, 2018 2:32 PM

R423 In essence, Alexis Bledel is the biggest cunt on set in all of Hollywood and one of the nicest in real life?! Poor Vincent Kartheiser being married to that female version of Jekyll and Hyde.

by Anonymousreply 489December 15, 2018 2:32 PM

Ok,so this thread went to shit, again. Good grief!

by Anonymousreply 490December 15, 2018 2:33 PM

[Quote] he fucked Britney at her height. She wasn’t the biggest pop star in the world at that time.

She wasn't??

by Anonymousreply 491December 15, 2018 2:40 PM

No, r282, I have it on two different sources (Godzilla and a contemporary of MBB) that her parents are still horrible. They pimp that poor girl out like she's the last whore on earth.

All this Crowe talk reminds me of when one of my friends, a gorgeous lesbian, had to do his extensions for Master & Commander. He found out she was a lesbo, and started to pursue her HARD, like a conquest. She did her job and got the fuck out of there.

It's interesting everyone knows about Pine's drinking, but they had problems with Evans on one of the CA films- his wig wouldn't stay glued down because alcohol comes out of your sweat and you basically make your own makeup/adhesive solvent.

Recently worked with Angie, and she was, as the poster above said, distant but professional. She will eventually introduce herself to you, shake hands and then swan off to work. She's fantastic with kids though. Also she and Brad definitely hooked up during Mr. & Mrs. Smith- I've had too many people who worked on the job tell me about it.

by Anonymousreply 492December 15, 2018 3:27 PM

That can't be.......Angie, Pitt and Aniston are all gay! Monica Bellucci is an ultra butch lesbian as well.....

by Anonymousreply 493December 15, 2018 3:33 PM

I see the Insider is still making shit up lmao.

Anyways. Chris Evans is a balding guy. He’s been balding for years. He either got plugs or uses wigs.

by Anonymousreply 494December 15, 2018 3:38 PM

R487 I think that says it all. “The one’s that experiment are bi”. I think there are a lot more bi people around even outside the entertainment industry but don’t have the opportunity to try it out. It’s acceptable in the industry and so easier to experiment.

by Anonymousreply 495December 15, 2018 3:54 PM

Sexuality is on a spectrum...

If you like the thrill of the chase and are a big Hollywood star, it is not uncommon for you to try and chase a straight person of the same sex- there is no chase in pursuing someone of the opposite sex because most they’re more than willing

by Anonymousreply 496December 15, 2018 4:14 PM

So many cliches here. Regular people are as debauched as celebrities. They experience with drugs and sex as much as them, unlike you live in certain countries. We wouldn't hear for narcos if only famous people did drugs, and having a colourful sex life is easy for everyone. Those fake insiders labelling clearly straight celebs as bi, is because saying they are gay would make the lie more blatant.

by Anonymousreply 497December 15, 2018 4:24 PM

R175, who besides Chris Pine did you talk about at the party last night?

by Anonymousreply 498December 15, 2018 4:33 PM

Tell me true, skeptics. How many of you are straight women who found DL doing searches for information on a male actor? Because a lot of this paranoia about PR plants, talk of pushing agendas, feelings of collective reputation and wanting to appear savvy is the sort of stuff that really blossoms in the actor threads full of straight women. And if you think r175 sticks out as fake, y'all are doing a very bad job of coming across as people who want society to be more accepting of GLB folks.

Imagining every attractive actor is gay is silly, but it's not bad. Being gay is not bad. Bisexuals are real. Gay and bi people sometimes come across as "plainly straight." Straight people sometimes come across as "gay from space." None of this is bad unless you think there's something fundamentally wrong with same sex attractions. Finally, cocksuckers playing games for the sake of fantasy is kinda what DL is fucking for.

by Anonymousreply 499December 15, 2018 4:46 PM

I’m a straight woman, but mostly I want to know if Daisy Ridley and Adam Driver are having an affair like the blinds say

by Anonymousreply 500December 15, 2018 4:56 PM

I'm a gay guy and I don't believe him, because I have first hand knowledge of one of the celebs he said is bi, when in fact he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 501December 15, 2018 5:01 PM

I love posts like R423 when people go off in public

by Anonymousreply 502December 15, 2018 5:10 PM

Just read the AHS thread by Marcus. There’s an insider got you.

by Anonymousreply 503December 15, 2018 5:51 PM

DL is so confused. If you're a gay man who's been with a woman *once*, you're straight. Unless you're a celebrity - because if you're rumored to have been with a man once, you're gay.

by Anonymousreply 504December 15, 2018 5:59 PM

Both Marcus and cocaine girl seem legit but my only problem with the Marcus thread is it’s about people I don’t care for. Cocaine girl had hotter stars.

by Anonymousreply 505December 15, 2018 6:26 PM

Where's the cocaine girl thread?

by Anonymousreply 506December 15, 2018 6:31 PM

Here it is, r506. You have to wade through a lot of murk, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507December 15, 2018 6:36 PM

That's kind of you, R507. Much obliged.

by Anonymousreply 508December 15, 2018 6:37 PM

I take it ALL with a grain of salt, including the folks who are supposedly calling people out for fake gossip.

If I see more than one source repeating the same thing, I'll start to accept it as somewhat truthful, but also knowing that 'credible' sources these days are few and far between.

Never saw R175 crew characterizing anything as gospel and he clearly stated, numerous times, that he didn't know about things being queried here.

Take that for what it's worth. I lurk all these threads and enjoy the hell out of his posts, and others.

As for Alexis B and the rep' she has an abuser to lower level crew and extras? I think it's true. Borderlines are amazingly charming to those they consider on their level. They turn like a dime on those they don't. It may be her problem or not, but it wouldn't be the first time I've seen or heard this 'diagnosis' applied to her.

by Anonymousreply 509December 15, 2018 6:38 PM

Britney is a lesbian you can see her partner in Britney For the Record documentary

by Anonymousreply 510December 15, 2018 7:29 PM

Someone explain this above comment: "Fact: Most of those actress bitching about Harvey willingly slept with him."

How is this possible? They're not dumb enough to think Harvey doesn't have proof of getting them in bed and fucking them? They would have been better of silenced not accusing him of misbehaving in a meeting like Goop and Angelina and Mira etc all did.

Personally, I think the ones that haven't said shit or claim he was always professional are the ones to look at.

by Anonymousreply 511December 15, 2018 7:40 PM

175 has said his gossip comes from others. It's like high school. You may not know everyone personally but through your friends and their friends or people who have a different class schedule than you...gossip/rumors spread. it's reasonable to assume that 175 heard someone was bi and it was 2nd/3rd hand info....so if you have 1st hand info it will contradict. doesn't mean 175 is lying.

by Anonymousreply 512December 15, 2018 7:41 PM

Would someone please start a gossip thread about [bold]politicians[bold]?

I have lots of 'tea' to spill about politicians; my information is decades old, but it is [bold]true[bold] and very juicy!

by Anonymousreply 513December 15, 2018 7:54 PM

Agree with the person who wrote about Harrison Ford being one of the good guys. Worked with him on a couple of films (costuming) and he was always very low-key, friendly and mellow (and willing to share his stash if he knew you were a fellow smoker).

by Anonymousreply 514December 15, 2018 7:56 PM

Harrison Ford is not a good guy

by Anonymousreply 515December 15, 2018 8:00 PM

What about calista flockhart?

by Anonymousreply 516December 15, 2018 8:19 PM

Janeane Garofalo thread here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517December 15, 2018 8:27 PM

Speaking of Harrison Ford, anyone got some more star wars gossip?

by Anonymousreply 518December 15, 2018 8:54 PM

Why is Harrison Ford not a good guy?

by Anonymousreply 519December 15, 2018 9:04 PM

Wasn't Harrison Ford everyone's pot dealer before he got any roles?

by Anonymousreply 520December 15, 2018 9:05 PM

Frankie Grande is a good lay.

by Anonymousreply 521December 15, 2018 9:09 PM

Should we start a part 17 to this thread? Or, stick a fork in it, it's finished?

by Anonymousreply 522December 15, 2018 9:23 PM

I'm still awaiting the return of R175, as are many others, I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 523December 15, 2018 9:31 PM

Shall we wait for R175 then make a start on part 17?

by Anonymousreply 524December 15, 2018 9:35 PM

Yes, R524, just wait. He’s still sleeping 😴.

by Anonymousreply 525December 15, 2018 9:38 PM

The Hellen Lawson troll has to be 115 years old by now.

by Anonymousreply 526December 15, 2018 9:40 PM

[quote]Would someone please start a gossip thread about politicians? I have lots of 'tea' to spill about politicians; my information is decades old, but it is true and very juicy!

Done. Go!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527December 15, 2018 9:57 PM

What's up with shakira and pique? She strikes me as asexual and pique seems bi to me.

by Anonymousreply 528December 15, 2018 10:00 PM

[R511] Come on now. Before things turned, actresses fucking Harvey was as commonplace as breathing. What, you think he had videos, consent forms, etc of them agreeing to fuck him? There was no need. It was business as usual. And even if he did have "evidence," whatever he offered up would now be seen as he said/she said. And in today's environment, he's gonna lose and be even more hated than he already is. Harvey blaming "the victim?" The best legal and PR strategy is to lay low.

Back in the day, those women quietly but proudly embraced that they had a relationship with him, like one of the JV cheerleaders "dating" the Varsity quarterback (albeit a hideous one). This provided them with, believe it or not, power, privilege awe, and respect It was common knowledge they had sex with him but that was the way things worked. But when what was fine on Wednesday did a 180 on Thursday, these feckless chicks scrambled to make themselves the victim. You think they were gonna speak on his defense? To say they willingly fucked this ogre for a better career? Nope, whatever rumors were circulating in the past were immediately revisioned as rape,, pressure, harassment, et al and not what they really were - a soft business transaction. I'm not saying the disgusting soulless pig didn't force himself on anyone -- he was a horror who would capriciously ruin the careers of both men and women on a whim (with men it was always business). BUT to pretend he was merely the village rapist is risible.

And, short of being in the room and watching him enter her, I know for a fact Paltrow fucked Harvey for the lead in Shakespeare in Love. I know a lot of other stuff too but I've been drinking and probably said too much.

Please learn more about human nature or, at least Hollywood, before you become so indignant..

by Anonymousreply 529December 15, 2018 10:36 PM

I am just amazed that Harvey the pig got it up no problem considering how fat and old he is.

by Anonymousreply 530December 15, 2018 10:42 PM

[quote] This provided them with, believe it or not, power, privilege awe, and respect It was common knowledge they had sex with him but that was the way things worked.

LOL. Sure, Jan. Those who put out for Weinstein were respected and had power. *rollingeyes* That's why Gretchen Mol is more famous and more powerful than God.

by Anonymousreply 531December 15, 2018 10:45 PM

R529 I'm happy to see this system go. This system that produced "stars" like Goop.

Annoying personalities. Mediocre acting. No special talent. No natural charisma. Often, not the best looking. Just a willingness to suck a producer's dick.

Audiences deserve better.

by Anonymousreply 532December 15, 2018 10:47 PM

The problem is that every system there is is run by people like Weinstein who are driven by greed, ego, and insecurity. Weinstein isn't an exception, he is the standard you have to expect and put up with.

by Anonymousreply 533December 15, 2018 10:54 PM

r531 in that world, they would automatically be elevated and would definitely have power by being with someone of that stature. It brings them into a different pay grade, so to speak. How they take advantage of that is what differentiates them, and accounts for the "Gretchen Mol effect" you reference.

r532 spot on & well put.

r533 no, the problem is that it's a money laundering operation for heinous 1% interests. Those people have long since disappeared, and the #metoo movement is trampling over the real victims of the industry, particularly children.

by Anonymousreply 534December 15, 2018 11:00 PM

R528 beard/merkin couple

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535December 15, 2018 11:04 PM

R531

Weinstein fucked hundreds, if not thousands, of women. I'm not saying it absolutely guaranteed each and every one of them an Oscar but, in a town of very few sure things, sleeping with the most powerful man in town was more of a sure thing than it wasn't.

And you infer that Grechen Mol is a nobody but here we are talking about her with virtually everybody on DL knowing who she is. Is that really your take away from what I wrote? That actress 43,578,911 only has a good career as opposed to a stupendous one?

PS: Big points on your eye rolling and Brady Bunch references. You're a scream.

by Anonymousreply 536December 15, 2018 11:05 PM

[quote]Back in the day, those women quietly but proudly embraced that they had a relationship with him

That's true it was known that he had relationship with Goop, Mol etc

by Anonymousreply 537December 15, 2018 11:09 PM

Harvey Weinstein: Ex-assistant Speaks Out on ‘How Hollywood kept Harvey's secret’ - BBC News

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538December 15, 2018 11:15 PM

^ Go to 2:09

by Anonymousreply 539December 15, 2018 11:20 PM

Weinstein made women famous so he could gloat that he made them famous after he fucked them.

by Anonymousreply 540December 15, 2018 11:21 PM

The reason why so many actors and actressed become cunts and douchebags is because they turn into paranoid freaks who believe that everybody in the industry knows how they became so successful (putting out, backstabbing, etc.) and they feel like they are being judged by everybody and it makes them feel like shit.

by Anonymousreply 541December 15, 2018 11:52 PM

Plus, it feeds depression and addiction.

by Anonymousreply 542December 16, 2018 12:05 AM

lesbian couple

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543December 16, 2018 12:11 AM

Gaga was totally into Bradley Cooper - and probably still is based on the promotional campaigns.

A director always seduces his leading lady. Especially an interested and willing one.

by Anonymousreply 544December 16, 2018 12:11 AM

Cooper is gay and he's not interested in Gaga

by Anonymousreply 545December 16, 2018 12:15 AM

Lesbian

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546December 16, 2018 12:16 AM

[quote]I think both Basinger and Baldwin are gay

A buddy of mine lived near him in NYC...not gay, but flirty with gays because he's a narcissist who loves attention and adoration regardless of who it comes from. Would also ask people to share cabs, then stiff them for his half of the fair.

by Anonymousreply 547December 16, 2018 12:21 AM

Gaga and Cooper are probably both ambitiosexual enough that I think it... could have happened. Maybe with some pharmacologic help, on his part.

As for women sleeping with Weinstein "voluntarily", that doesn't mean that they didn't hate him afterwards and take the first chance they got to destroy him, even if they said "yes" of their own free will. Because there was always coercion there, in dealing closely with that SOB the choice was so see your career rise if you took him or fall if you turned him down, with absolutely no middle ground. There was no walking away with what you had intact, not if he wanted you enough to put the squeeze on. So remember that, if you're ever in a position to think that your power is an aphrodisiac and that some ambitious thing is really attracted to you - if you exchange favors for sex with some driven young thing... you may be making an enemy. An enemy who will look for a chance to ruin you like Weinstein was ruined.

by Anonymousreply 548December 16, 2018 12:34 AM

Wasn't there a story about Kim Basinger and Jodie Foster?

by Anonymousreply 549December 16, 2018 12:44 AM

Yes, I know it's a bit early, and no, I don't care.

Part 17 at the ready:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550December 16, 2018 12:44 AM

This thread has unfortunately been swamped by straight women and fangurls. Some of these are not interesting to gay men.

by Anonymousreply 551December 16, 2018 1:46 AM

"But when what was fine on Wednesday did a 180 on Thursday, these feckless chicks scrambled to make themselves the victim."

Oh, look, it's Harvey's PR team!!! How dumb do you have to be to believe the dozens of women he abused are ALL lying? Do you believe ALL the Cosby victims are lying, too?

"Those people have long since disappeared, and the #metoo movement is trampling over the real victims of the industry, particularly children."

So women can't be abused, only children? You sound like a right-wing MRA troll.

by Anonymousreply 552December 16, 2018 1:54 AM

oh c'mon. We all know cunt alec baldwin is a homophobe. he's dead to me.

by Anonymousreply 553December 16, 2018 2:01 AM

Also, if Leo really wanted for fuck those models, why doesn't he take a dick pill? I think it's just an excuse that he was too wasted to fuck any of these so called super models. He's gay for sure. He was in contract with Brazillian horse face model now married to Brady. She had another bf (real) while supposedly "dating" Leo

by Anonymousreply 554December 16, 2018 2:06 AM

The rumor about Leo is that he wants them to blow him and give him hand jobs, and rarely has full-on intercourse with them

by Anonymousreply 555December 16, 2018 2:08 AM

[quote]Some of these are not interesting to gay men.

Like which actresses are secret muff-divers. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ...........

by Anonymousreply 556December 16, 2018 2:16 AM

Or the Gaga-B.Coop fanfic. Yawn!

by Anonymousreply 557December 16, 2018 2:19 AM

Will Harvey ever give names of the actresses who willingly had sex with him?

by Anonymousreply 558December 16, 2018 3:02 AM

Probably not because the other Hollywood honchos would knife him in the back.

by Anonymousreply 559December 16, 2018 3:03 AM

Nobody ever had sex willingly with Harvey

by Anonymousreply 560December 16, 2018 3:22 AM

Anything on Douglas Booth?

by Anonymousreply 561December 16, 2018 3:24 AM

R560 - I'm afraid a lot of people did and that's as big a problem has Harvey & other deplorables and their enablers.

by Anonymousreply 562December 16, 2018 3:24 AM

Take the Harvey shit to another thread, please. We want to hear about which actors take it up the ass and which actresses are total cunts.

by Anonymousreply 563December 16, 2018 3:27 AM

All the Hollywood lezzies are in lust with gal gadot.

by Anonymousreply 564December 16, 2018 3:45 AM

Was that rumor/testimony about Gal Gadot being extremely insensitive to her rape victim roommate false?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565December 16, 2018 3:54 AM

"nobody willing had sex with Harvey while not high on crystal meth" Fixed it for R560

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566December 16, 2018 4:23 AM

"Will Harvey ever give names of the actresses who willingly had sex with him? "

Oh, I'm sure Harvey would like nothing better than to tell the world about all the prime tail he's had, but his lawyers are doing their best to keep his trap shut. Every name named means a potential lawsuit for libel, slander, quid pro quo sexual harassment, or assault, not to mention the risk of someone putting a contract out on him. And of course, any company that published his lists of conquests would also be risking lawsuits or other forms of retaliation.

So no, I don't think we're going to be hearing the dirt directly from Harvey Weinstein.

by Anonymousreply 567December 16, 2018 4:39 AM

R566 didn't that dude used to be on TMZ?

by Anonymousreply 568December 16, 2018 4:57 AM

Max got the casting coach treatment from Harvey LEVIN not Harvey WEINSTEIN. Oy vey! ^^^

by Anonymousreply 569December 16, 2018 6:08 AM

Christina Hendricks is nearly bald. They even blurred out her wig line during a scene in "Good Girls".

by Anonymousreply 570December 16, 2018 6:27 AM

How do you know this, R570?

by Anonymousreply 571December 16, 2018 6:28 AM

R558 If his case goes to trial, he will spill Hollywood's darkest secrets. He isn't going to prison without a fight.

by Anonymousreply 572December 16, 2018 6:30 AM

Just watched an episode and her forehead line was blurred out.

by Anonymousreply 573December 16, 2018 6:31 AM

Meryl is going bald.

by Anonymousreply 574December 16, 2018 6:43 AM

R573, maybe she just wears a wig for the show?

by Anonymousreply 575December 16, 2018 6:46 AM

R572 Harvey won't go to trial. Hollywood will make sure of that.

by Anonymousreply 576December 16, 2018 6:46 AM

R575 Look at every picture of her, it's always wigs.

by Anonymousreply 577December 16, 2018 6:51 AM

What about the sexual allegations against Riz Ahmed? They've been whispered about for at least a year. I guess because he's not very famous, very few know about this. This guy was posting about it in Sept 2018.

There were other Twitter posts by a young female English/Pakistani video director in London who Riz tried to harass into filming his band's videos for free. He said he was going to tell others in the London music community how "unprofessional" she was, meanwhile he was demanding she work for free. WTF? He does seem a bit psychotic. He does have crazy eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578December 16, 2018 6:57 AM

As if there needs to be a seventeenth version of this thread so more grown men can call every other man gay just like they did in middle school.

by Anonymousreply 579December 16, 2018 7:47 AM

He was supposedly not a great dad R519...or a great husband.

by Anonymousreply 580December 16, 2018 9:00 AM

I lied

by Anonymousreply 581December 16, 2018 9:17 AM

R580 sounds like most guys.

by Anonymousreply 582December 16, 2018 9:55 AM

Gentle reminder as we are getting close, Part 17 is here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583December 16, 2018 10:45 AM

At this point somebody should just spam to end this thread.

by Anonymousreply 584December 16, 2018 10:56 AM

What happened to R175? Was he scared off?

by Anonymousreply 585December 16, 2018 8:20 PM

R175 he wasn’t real. As said before.

by Anonymousreply 586December 16, 2018 8:21 PM

This will fill up the remainder of this thread fast: Who is gay in Hollywood?

by Anonymousreply 587December 16, 2018 8:31 PM

Janeane Garofalo gossip/stories wig or non wig

You can also post them here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588December 16, 2018 8:37 PM

R587 who cares? Most of it is made up and no facts.

by Anonymousreply 589December 16, 2018 8:38 PM

Emma Stone is straight. The lamestream media told me.

by Anonymousreply 590December 16, 2018 8:53 PM

At one time, the Clinton's ran Hollywood and everyone pledged allegiance to them.

Those that dared not obey were harassed, slandered, and hard a hard time finding work.

All of Hollywood was under surveillance because the military hates the Clinton's, who treat our service members with utter disdain.

Now that the Clinton's have been overthrown, all of the rapists and child molesters are getting their due in Hollywood. All the whores as well.

Hollywood is coming down, as are the Clinton's.

by Anonymousreply 591December 16, 2018 8:54 PM

R591 No.. The story is far more sinister than you are making it. It also involves other families like The Bushes as well. I highly doubt the Clintons are coming down anytime during their lifetimes.

by Anonymousreply 592December 16, 2018 8:59 PM

Bradley Cooper is not gay. He has a hot model partner and a daughter. He is also not violent or a bottom either

by Anonymousreply 593December 16, 2018 9:00 PM

R548 Whalestein is finished in this town. He fucked himself by trying to fuck everything in sight. I'm waiting for one of his gossip columnist friends to reveal even more about his sleaziness.

by Anonymousreply 594December 16, 2018 9:04 PM

R591 = Clinton Derangement Syndrome

I thought that gossip threads are spared the moronic lying about the Clintons, but I guess the obsessed haters never stop.

by Anonymousreply 595December 16, 2018 9:05 PM

R592, You are correct about the Bushes. Notice how no one in Hollywood openly supported the Bushes and yet they are in with the Clintons.

Pappy Bush's death is a game changer too. Now, the lid is off the pot--the King of the New World Order is dead.

Bill Clinton looks very sickly to me, and I think Hillary has a few issues herself.

You are wrong about that though.

The Clinton Foundation is being investigated.

by Anonymousreply 596December 16, 2018 9:06 PM

R595 Don't be naive about The Clintons. They are close to The Bushes and were close to Trump. If we had an objective press then all power brokers would be called out.

by Anonymousreply 597December 16, 2018 9:08 PM

Aaandddd

by Anonymousreply 598December 16, 2018 9:09 PM

Threadddd

by Anonymousreply 599December 16, 2018 9:09 PM

R596 It is being investigated BUT nothing will come of it. Hill went with Huma to an Indian wedding recently. Are they still involved?

by Anonymousreply 600December 16, 2018 9:09 PM

CLOSED!

by Anonymousreply 601December 16, 2018 9:10 PM

Nicole Kidman and Christina Hendricks wear wigs, as does Allison Janney. Jury's still out on Debra Messing.

by Anonymousreply 602December 16, 2018 9:14 PM

Is it true that JFK JR. is still alive, R600?

Rumor has it he is working with trump to take down the cabal.

I dont know what to believe.

by Anonymousreply 603December 16, 2018 9:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!