Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gossip No One In Hollywood Will Say Out Loud Part 17

For when Part 16 fills up.

Link to Part 16 below:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600December 26, 2018 11:43 PM

By the time I get home the 16th thread will be full, so I'm getting this on my threadwatcher now.

by Anonymousreply 1December 16, 2018 12:47 AM

Waiting for the phony to spread more lies

by Anonymousreply 2December 16, 2018 2:03 AM

To get the part of Aunt Pittypat on GWTW, Laura Hope Crews had to put out to George Cukor.

by Anonymousreply 3December 16, 2018 2:33 AM

Come back, R175! Tell us about the party!

by Anonymousreply 4December 16, 2018 2:41 AM

R4 ITS A LIE

by Anonymousreply 5December 16, 2018 3:07 AM

The Jews don't run Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 6December 16, 2018 3:21 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 16, 2018 4:13 AM

Oh shut up, R2, we all KNOW that gossip is unreliable.

by Anonymousreply 8December 16, 2018 4:27 AM

Wow, some people on here are really angry about all the gossip. You'd' think if they didn't believe it they could just ignore it. Wonder why random DL visitors would be so invested?

We're driving the PR people crazy, folks. Keep it up!

by Anonymousreply 9December 16, 2018 4:47 AM

Clint Eastwood just eloped with his LaZBoy.

by Anonymousreply 10December 16, 2018 6:46 AM

Eric Bana should've accepted Brad Pitt's advances. After all, isn't Brad Pitt the #1 choice that a straight guy will admit going gay for?

by Anonymousreply 11December 16, 2018 1:00 PM

r1 is worse than Hitler.

by Anonymousreply 12December 16, 2018 2:16 PM

A few months before the MeToo thing blew up, one of the X-Men actors DMed me on Instagram after I left a comment on one of his posts, and started talking about how corrupt Hollywood was, how he saw guys his age being exploited, and innocent people going to prison while the guilty made sure they remained untouchable. He didn't name any names, but it was clear he was talking about Singer.

by Anonymousreply 13December 16, 2018 3:31 PM

Which singer?

by Anonymousreply 14December 16, 2018 3:33 PM

Singer SEWING MACHINE, Rose!

by Anonymousreply 15December 16, 2018 4:37 PM

Now R13, why would he do that? Are you in the biz?

by Anonymousreply 16December 16, 2018 4:40 PM

Joan Rivers was murdered because she said Michele Obama was a tranny. (Utter BULLSHIT, but I heard it from several so-called interlligent people.)

by Anonymousreply 17December 16, 2018 5:07 PM

R13 you’re that important huh?

by Anonymousreply 18December 16, 2018 5:16 PM

r16/r18

I'm neither important nor in the biz - in fact, my account is completely anonymous, and I don't even have any pictures on it. I had pointed out to him that his post was "problematic", as the kids say - that was the only reason why he contacted me, and started pouring his heart out. The whole experience was rather surreal. I guess he's just an unconventional guy, who marches to the beat of his own drum

by Anonymousreply 19December 16, 2018 5:25 PM

r13, was the guy underage? Did he give specifics regarding he and his peers are exploited?

by Anonymousreply 20December 16, 2018 6:41 PM

I sat next to Natalie Portman, her husband and their son on a flight from O’hare to Albuquerque a few years ago. Not sure why they were going there. Her son was about 3 years old, had long hair and looked like a pretty girl. She was a very attentive mom and did all the child minding. At O’hare lounge, she pulled out a bag of toys for the child to play with and spent the entire time keeping him busy. Her husband was good looking, but dressed like a douche dude bro (shorts, flip flops, baseball cap, tee and open button down shirt) and spent the entire time on his cell phone, both in the lounge and in flight. When the son wanted his attention, he just picked him up and put him on his knee without taking his eyes off his phone.

by Anonymousreply 21December 16, 2018 6:50 PM

R21 unfortunately a lot of dads that are middle class or higher are like that when they make work number 1.

My stepdad was always on his phone with work also.

by Anonymousreply 22December 16, 2018 6:58 PM

R19 Is your last sentence a clue?

by Anonymousreply 23December 16, 2018 7:24 PM

I suspect he wanted you to spill the beans for him.

by Anonymousreply 24December 16, 2018 7:49 PM

Guys, part 16 isn’t finished yet.

by Anonymousreply 25December 16, 2018 8:00 PM

There will be no Part 17 until you each pay me your share for the groceries!

by Anonymousreply 26December 16, 2018 8:21 PM

R22, I'm not a huge fan of Natalie Portman, but I'm guessing NP has more earning potential than her husband. If she can do her share in the child care, then so can he. Not sure why people have kids if they don't enjoy interacting with them.

by Anonymousreply 27December 16, 2018 8:28 PM

Any gossip from the set of NCIS: LA?

by Anonymousreply 28December 16, 2018 8:29 PM

R27 traditionally it’s the women’s job to be with the child and attentive to them while the man is just the “breadwinner”. In their case she’s rich and famous, but he probably has that mentality that mom is with their kid and he be a man and just focus on work.

by Anonymousreply 29December 16, 2018 8:37 PM

R25 I wonder why this thread was started then? We should only start new threads when the other ones finish then?

by Anonymousreply 30December 16, 2018 8:51 PM

R30 Again, if people would just post these silly replies in the previous thread 🤦‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 31December 16, 2018 8:54 PM

[quote][R595] Don't be naive about The Clintons. They are close to The Bushes and were close to Trump. If we had an objective press then all power brokers would be called out.

I am not naive. I am just not an insane conspiracy theorist. And it's a shame that you have to bring that garbage to a gossip thread.

by Anonymousreply 32December 16, 2018 9:11 PM

[quote]R592, You are correct about the Bushes. Notice how no one in Hollywood openly supported the Bushes and yet they are in with the Clintons.

[quote]Pappy Bush's death is a game changer too. Now, the lid is off the pot--the King of the New World Order is dead.

[quote]Bill Clinton looks very sickly to me, and I think Hillary has a few issues herself.

[quote]You are wrong about that though.

[quote]The Clinton Foundation is being investigated.

The Clinton Foundation is only being investigated in the FauxNews world.

And, Hillary Clinton does not look ill to anyone who is not an insane person or a Trumpanzee.

by Anonymousreply 33December 16, 2018 9:15 PM

R32 Actually you are a conspiracy theorist You a pro-Trump shill. You must be Kris Krispy Kreme Christie!

by Anonymousreply 34December 16, 2018 9:16 PM

The New World Order is dying, bitches!

The King is dead!

That is no conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 35December 16, 2018 9:20 PM

R33 Hil just attended a wedding with Huma in India. Huma looks good and HRC looks OK.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 16, 2018 9:21 PM

The Clinton Derangement Syndrome poster, I'm sure you are still ranting and raving... I blocked you. I don't want Trumpsters in my life, in any shape or form.

by Anonymousreply 37December 16, 2018 9:32 PM

I would just like to add - Muriel, please do something about those who spread FauxNews conspiracy bullshit here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38December 16, 2018 9:34 PM

huma tops Clinton?

by Anonymousreply 39December 16, 2018 9:57 PM

R27 isn't NP's husband that pretentious French dancer? What's his name? I bet he cannot be bothered, because he has a career and he's busy, as if Natalie isn't........

I see divorce in their future. Nat doesn't look happy.

by Anonymousreply 40December 16, 2018 10:00 PM

Benjamin Millepied, R27. Rumor has it he's a pretentious ass, but he's a 41 year old ballet dancer who'd be wise to keep himself hitched to an Oscar winner.

by Anonymousreply 41December 16, 2018 10:02 PM

R39 HRC is the top.

by Anonymousreply 42December 16, 2018 10:05 PM

JFK jr. faked his death and has been the push behind the Trump presidency.

JFK jr. vowed to avenge his father's murder but also knew that he and his family were in danger.

JFK jr. has been great friends with Trump for decades. Thet know that Pappy Bush was behind JFKs assasination.

The Clintons are best friends with the Bushes so they too had to be overthrown. Most of Hollywood are Hillary followers so they are being exposed.

Now that Pappy Bush is dead both President Trump and JFK JR. will expose the murderers of President Kennedy and the luciferian cabal that harms children.

by Anonymousreply 43December 16, 2018 10:19 PM

R13 McAvoy?

by Anonymousreply 44December 16, 2018 10:22 PM

R42 Nope Huma is top

by Anonymousreply 45December 16, 2018 10:22 PM

R43 How is Bradley Cooper involved in this? Does all this make him a straight he-man top?

by Anonymousreply 46December 16, 2018 10:26 PM

Kris Jenner is a lesbian in all the years lavender married to Bruce she was fucking women

by Anonymousreply 47December 17, 2018 1:15 AM

Kris was fucking OJ...no lesbian would fuck OJ! KJ was also screwing that hot young black stud. No lesbian would want such a stud now would she?

by Anonymousreply 48December 17, 2018 1:18 AM

[quote]Nicole Kidman and Christina Hendricks wear wigs, as does Allison Janney. Jury's still out on Debra Messing.

True and not true, re Nicole. She wears wigs in her movies.

In real life, that's usually her own crappy hair, which she has commented on how bad her hair is due to years if straightening her curly hair and when she had her hair dyed blond. She didn't mention her fertility treatments, which also wrecked her hair. Hormones can really ruin a woman's hair, especially low estrogen in menopause. When the estrogen gets low, the testosterone takes over which causes extreme hair changes.

Nicole also wears extensions. It's so obvious, when she was on The VIEW awhile back, you could see the extremes in the quality of her hair. The top crown area was definitely her's. That hair was dry, dull looking and thin. The bottom area had obvious extensions. That hair was very shiny, thicker and healthy looking. The red shade even differed from her own hair! Nicole needs to hire a new hair stylist!

by Anonymousreply 49December 17, 2018 1:39 AM

Did Scarlett have sex with Woody Allen? She said on Howard Stern just last year that she often goes out to dinner with him and sometimes Soon-Yi is there and sometimes not!!!

by Anonymousreply 50December 17, 2018 1:52 AM

Bradley Cooper needs to have his size 14 feet worshipped.

by Anonymousreply 51December 17, 2018 1:58 AM

51 posts of typing practice

by Anonymousreply 52December 17, 2018 2:07 AM

I'd like to thank the conspiracy theorist for not adding extraneous apostrophes to the pluralized "Clintons" on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 53December 17, 2018 2:07 AM

Come back, R175!!

by Anonymousreply 54December 17, 2018 2:08 AM

It’s not gossip. It’s fantasty stories.

by Anonymousreply 55December 17, 2018 2:12 AM

Is Colin Jost actually fucking Scarlet?

by Anonymousreply 56December 17, 2018 2:18 AM

r55 -- hey PR person, shouldn't you take a break on Sundays? You deserve it after trying to derail these threads the last few days!

by Anonymousreply 57December 17, 2018 2:19 AM

It's Lipstick Alley fantards. They are talking about this thread over on LSA on the stan threads. We apparently got too close to their white KANGS!!! as they call them. Fassbender, Cavill, Fimmel, And Chris Evans or Jared Leto all have hardcore fans that infest any site that mentions them. That's when they aren't trying to tear each other apart.

by Anonymousreply 58December 17, 2018 2:25 AM

R58 And its not the WOC on LSA that are the problem The threads get super popular so get infested by White women of a certain age. Its got so bad even the WOC regulars are moaning about it. Its the talk of the Celebs being gay that is setting them off and bringing them here. So just ignore the derailment and keep up the goss.

by Anonymousreply 59December 17, 2018 2:33 AM

So it does look like JFK Jr. is still alive as well as the Bessett sisters, thank you God!

I am so happy to see this.

Many people think that JFK Jr. goes by the name Vincent Fusca who attends Trump rallies. It's very interesting stuff.

Finally the truth will come out, thank you Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 60December 17, 2018 2:42 AM

White women have ruined DL and LSA. They can’t generate and sustain their own space because it would be considered frau central and uncool.

by Anonymousreply 61December 17, 2018 2:42 AM

The death of the King of the New World Order will set in motion the decline of the cabal.

It is time.

Did any of you watch the funeral?

Did any of you see the envelopes passed to certain parties, and the look of sheer horror on their faces?

Notice how Bill and Hillary refused to acknowledge Trump?

It's Game On, people.

Our father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done.

by Anonymousreply 62December 17, 2018 2:50 AM

R72 Oh please go t the fundie sites and Stormfront one. You are an absolute loon.

by Anonymousreply 63December 17, 2018 2:52 AM

R58 White Kangs? How about Ms Eddie Murphy and MS Will Smith? Not to mention Mr Jada Pinkett Smith. So much for their Black Kangs as well........

by Anonymousreply 64December 17, 2018 2:55 AM

That thread appears to be deleted, r58. Can you remember what they were saying?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65December 17, 2018 2:58 AM

Natalie Portman vs Kirsten Dunst. Two of my fave actresses. Which do you prefer and why?

by Anonymousreply 66December 17, 2018 3:00 AM

R66 That is a potential thread, why do it here?

by Anonymousreply 67December 17, 2018 3:02 AM

What guys willingly fucked Kevin Spacey for $$$ or roles?

by Anonymousreply 68December 17, 2018 3:03 AM

Taron Egerton possibly r68 ?

by Anonymousreply 69December 17, 2018 3:05 AM

r21 NP would have been flying to NM for filming Jane's Got a Gun, it was around that time period so your story rings very true. She seems an ok Mom.

by Anonymousreply 70December 17, 2018 3:07 AM

Natalie is STUNNING but Kirsten seems more fun to be around.

by Anonymousreply 71December 17, 2018 3:09 AM

?.Now really, how can Z-list fat old men living on computers know anything about real Hollywood gossip?

by Anonymousreply 72December 17, 2018 3:13 AM

Everyone is living on computers

by Anonymousreply 73December 17, 2018 3:15 AM

Jesus, you bitches are ferocious. Well, obviously I’m not the only one posting (sorry troll) since I haven’t been on since my post on Friday night. I got called in to sub for a crewmember who had to be out for a couple days.

From last thread:

Don’t know that much about his love or parenting life, but dealing with Harrison Ford on set is simple. Treat him like a person, not a celeb. He fucking hates the worship shit. I was actually on set with him years back and one of the carpenters walked by carrying some shit. Greeted Ford with “hey man, how’s it going”. Kept walking. Ford ended up shooting the shit with the crew for a bit while we worked. For those young’uns who don’t know, Ford started his career as a set carpenter. Yeah, he still smokes a tremendous amount of weed.

R11, I have never heard of Eric Bana cheating on his wife. Seriously. Not once. Not even a rumor of cheating. He’s a unicorn.

There are a ton of wanna be’s willing to take Weinstein’s place, they’re just being more subtle about it. They know one wrong move, the actress will turn on him and say it wasn’t consensual. It has shaken up the dynamic some. Some actresses with less than stellar talent are going to quickly vanish because there’s nobody willing to put them in a movie in exchange for sexual favors.

As has been pointed out, Jennifer Lawrence referred to HW as her backdoor man. Spew. I have heard (completely second hand here but from two different people) that she is an unenthusiastic fuck. Tends to just lay there. That’s probably how she got through HW doing her.

R47, I hate that fucking family, but Kris Jenner a lesbian? Are you fucking high? Her ambition is stronger than her daughters. She has fucked EVERYONE who can help either her get more famous, or can help out her daughters. The son is a fucked up mess because he was pushed aside. If he had been really good looking, he would have been whored out too.

R66, Kirsten Dunst is fucking adorable. She’s funny, but in the same quirky way that Christina Ricci is. I expressed my adoration CR on a previous thread.

Since we talked about Mark Ruffalo getting all flustered when complimented, someone sent me a link to the Marvel Actors read mean tweets. All the ones they gave Ruffalo were ridiculously sexual. I was wondering which one of you bitches sent “I want you to use my face as a trampoline.” He was so embarrassed he couldn’t get through it the first time. It was adorable.

To the person who posted about Russell Crowe on the Master & Commander set aggressively hitting on the lesbian stylist; I heard about that shit from a couple of colleague who do hair/makeup. I heard it got so bad she had to go to the union on it. Was that true? I want some gossip too.

by Anonymousreply 74December 17, 2018 3:16 AM

r66 Kiki by an inch. NP is a great actress and has gained more acclaim, but she's more ambitious than KD so to the victor go the spoils as they say. Kiki is equally talented by more mellow in her career ambitions and strategy. She works when she wants, with whom she wants.

Oddly these two don't appear to be pals. Strange, as they are both Jersey girls and former child actors around the same age. Both are good friends, independently, of the Rodarte sisters and have been muses for them. Kiki has her own tight set of non-celeb pals going way back she mostly hangs with, and still lives down the street from her mom in the Valley.

by Anonymousreply 75December 17, 2018 3:21 AM

Welcome back, R175! What gossip was bandied about at your party?

by Anonymousreply 76December 17, 2018 3:24 AM

Thanks for the reply. I am surprised that Kiki and Nat are not friendly. Googled and not one pic of them together. They are the same age etc and seem similar.

Anyone work with Wino Ryder?

by Anonymousreply 77December 17, 2018 3:25 AM

Also, if there is anyone in Weho area, and looking for some quick and dirty reverse cowgirl - my manpussy is dripping like a Carl's Jr. six dollar burger

by Anonymousreply 78December 17, 2018 3:27 AM

R78, so you've learned to sign posts as me. Yeah, that's fucking original. I'll post the gossip from the party in a few. I'm not great at typing, if that's not obvious already.

PS, the day I use the term "manpussy" or even worse, "boi pussy" is the day I put a nail gun in my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 79December 17, 2018 3:34 AM

R49 Watch the recent vid with Nicole and Amy Adams, monster wig on Nicole.

by Anonymousreply 80December 17, 2018 3:37 AM

[quote]. I am surprised that Kiki and Nat are not friendly

Natalie said that she didn't have actress friends because traditionally she was either the only woman on set or the youngest and felt that an air of competition was pitting women against each other. It's just now with her getting involved in the Times Up movement that she has now made friends with other actresses.

by Anonymousreply 81December 17, 2018 3:37 AM

R69 Didn't Spacey suck off Colin Farrell or was that Joel Schumacher?

by Anonymousreply 82December 17, 2018 3:41 AM

R75 Natalie Portman is from Long Island NY not New Jersey.

by Anonymousreply 83December 17, 2018 3:44 AM

Three Cosmos in and my sphincter is fixin to out suction a Dyson Supersonic Air Vac

by Anonymousreply 84December 17, 2018 3:48 AM

R84 Are you the faux guy R175 or what? Use a name like Randy Insider Crew Member, R 175 is too fucking generic.

by Anonymousreply 85December 17, 2018 3:58 AM

Hi again! Checking in from the party, boy there's lots of stars here. Georgina Chapman, Andy Dick, Chris Pine, that random dude that you've never heard of, wow what a scene. Anywho, just about going to get my first spit roasting, and just wanted to check in with my loyal fans. I know some of you are waiting with bated breath for the latest gossip in the Hollywood scene. I'll check in later, and see what more goodies I can unearth.

by Anonymousreply 86December 17, 2018 4:01 AM

Fuck off, troll. R175, I'm sorry you have to deal with this shit. Thanks for all the stories and keep them coming!

by Anonymousreply 87December 17, 2018 4:02 AM

R86 Liar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88December 17, 2018 4:03 AM

Let’s get down to some party gossip. Some of it is mean, so shield your fragile eyeballs if you can’t take it. This is all from other people, so take it as you will.

Dumb as a bag of hammers: Jennifer Love-Hewitt, sweet but utterly vacuous. “You can hear the wind rushing through her ears.” Miley Cyrus. Luckily, she’s found love with fellow Liam “not the sharpest knife in the drawer” Hemsworth. As my colleague said, those two maybe should reconsider having kids, because damn. Justin Bieber is borderline retarded. His fiancee has an IQ of a palm tree. Its love! Alec Baldwin likes to think he’s really smart but isn’t. Screaming your opinions doesn’t make them true. Tyrese Gibson. Not only dumb, but tiresome dumb. Melanie Griffith and her dim-bulb daughter Dakota Johnson (dad isn’t Rhodes scholar either). David Beckman. Sweet guy, but has taken way too many kicks to the head. Cameron Diaz. GOOP, which everyone already knew.

Leo D. rumor has it he indeed got himself fixed. He didn’t want kids at all and didn’t want the chance of one of his model hookups (yeah, he actually half fucks some of them, if he can stay hard enough. He’ll try and fuck anything super hot when he’s coked out of his mind. Guys, girls, cardboard cut out). Bizarre believe it or don’t rumor is he may have sperm banked in case he changes his mind.

Ryan Reynolds was an utter asshole before his cringeworthy embarrassment flops in Green Lantern and RIPD. It took him down so much that he actually became a halfway decent guy again. Gay or not, nobody had any clue. Colleague said Blake Lively is absolutely lovely and sweet in person. Very beautiful.

Old gossip, but Ralph Fiennes was desperately trying to get down with Angela Bassett on the set of Strange Days. Colleague was not sure if they sealed the deal, but they sure practiced that passionate kiss at the end a lot. Angela is still one of the most beautiful older women in Hollywood, hands down. Before anyone brings it up, she has a bit of older woman turkey neck, but she’s refused to have plastic surgery at all, which gives her points. Still buff as Hell.

From hair/makeup/costumers: We really didn’t talk about how wears wigs, sorry. Pretty much every older actor/actress and a lot of young ones use fillers in hair to get the fuller look. Pam Anderson looks absolutely terrifying now. Not enough spackle to make that mess look decent. Scarlett’s skin isn’t that great. Kevin Bacon and wife Kyra Sedgewick have not aged very well; however, its balanced out by the fact that they are fucking awesome people. Marriage is totally real and rock solid. Jennifer Biel should sue her plastic surgeon for that nose job. They have to use shading to make it seem more balanced. Bill Murray, awful skin. Awful temper when he’s in a bad mood, which is often. Vanessa Williams, really bad skin. Ditto Cameron Diaz, which everyone knows about. Acne scars. I can attest to this one: Julianne Moore is so much more stunning in person than you would believe. Just radiant. She’s quite nice too. Jessica Alba is beautiful but needs a sandwich. Costumers are having to take in her clothes all the time. She’s starting to really lose some of the curves that made her famous. Ben Affleck’s weight goes up and down so much costumers are having to constantly re-adjust measurements. GOOP, stick figure and her no fat no anything diet has done terrible things for her skin. Paper dry and loads of wrinkles and lines.

Continued below.

by Anonymousreply 89December 17, 2018 4:05 AM

Party in full swing! About to do Secret Santa. Got some serious tea to spill on Rip Taylor and Valerie Perrine. You'll never believe who is seen buying adult diapers in the Malibu County's Ralphs. Rhymes with Benton Baronbeano. Will check in later after a couple more - or three - trips to the celeb packed sundae bar.

by Anonymousreply 90December 17, 2018 4:08 AM

Great catch, r88! No one would've thought that post was bullshit without your clever detective work.

by Anonymousreply 91December 17, 2018 4:08 AM

R27 so true. I hope you reported him to Child Protective Services.

by Anonymousreply 92December 17, 2018 4:11 AM

JFK Jr. IS alive after having faked his death...

He goes by the name Vincent Fusca....

by Anonymousreply 93December 17, 2018 4:13 AM

R89 You don't talk about who wears wigs? I call bullshit. Come on, what's going on with Joan Allen's hair?

by Anonymousreply 94December 17, 2018 4:13 AM

Alright faithful readers, got some more tea to spill... I'm currently Prince between a ficus plant and if I don't do pot and I have an eagle's eye view of Lord I left, Paula Poundstone and Adam Rich. Live action reporter,R175, coming to you live from the vortex of Hollywood and Vine, the entertainment capital of the world. And I am here to report that Hollywood is safe and sound. Another Winter's Eve, another Christmas party put safely to bed. We hung our stockings up with care. We laughed at white elephant gifts. Gossip was told. Tea was spilled. I am here for you, datalounge. I'm here for you... Faithfully yours...

by Anonymousreply 95December 17, 2018 4:15 AM

Janeane Garofalo gossip/stories wig or non wig.

by Anonymousreply 96December 17, 2018 4:17 AM

R87 Do you maybe want to grab dinner sometime?

by Anonymousreply 97December 17, 2018 4:18 AM

I just did my first bump of coke. I definitely feel it in my throat. I did overhear the valet say that he once gave a Lyft ride to Sally Kirkland Also, someone did say that they had gotten her hair done next to who Joyce DeWitt earlier that day

by Anonymousreply 98December 17, 2018 4:23 AM

I love Joyce DeWitt, I asked her if she, too, had a panther personality in her like I do, but she said no.

"Those are just yoga pants." 🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🦄🦄🐈🐈🐈🦄🦄

by Anonymousreply 99December 17, 2018 4:28 AM

It was amusing to begin with, but fuck you with your last post. I've been clean off coke for 20 years and I am exceptionally proud of that.

Go die in a grease fire, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 100December 17, 2018 4:29 AM

R175, ignore that bitter, jealous ass. The rest of us are dying to hear more gossip.

by Anonymousreply 101December 17, 2018 4:32 AM

Some VERY famous ladies have sampled the panther, good times!

I cant say who let the panther lick them but C.F. was one famous laidie.🐱

by Anonymousreply 102December 17, 2018 4:32 AM

Related thread for Janeane Garofalo stuff. Post stories/gossip here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103December 17, 2018 4:33 AM

R101, thanks. I get a little het up about that subject. Can't imagine why, since everyone had seen me with my knickers over my head by now!

by Anonymousreply 104December 17, 2018 4:35 AM

C.F. , the famous lady played tricks on the panther and filmed them without consent...

Kitty took overdose, it made news.

🐯🦁🐱

by Anonymousreply 105December 17, 2018 4:36 AM

Okay I'm coming down now. That Stevie Nicks-esque anal bump really did the trick.

by Anonymousreply 106December 17, 2018 4:37 AM

I wrote earlier about traveling with Natalie Portman. Regarding her husband, the lopsided child care was very noticeable. When we were boarding the plane, she carried the child, his baby/toy bag AND a carry on on her shoulders, while he just carried one bag and kept his cellphone in the other. Keeping in mind how very tiny she is, my colleague remarked that she reminded him of the overworked foreign maids in Abu Dhabi. (We had just flown back from a business meeting there).

Neither of us saw any direct interaction between her and her husband, perhaps they had recently argued? At one point he went and got himself a coffee from one of kiosks without asking her if she wanted anything. A few minutes later, she went and bought a bottle of water from the same place.

She’s very pretty without makeup, and looked like a teenager. Her facial moles are the first thing one notices because they are much more prominent without makeup. She was aware that many people around us were sneaking photos on their cellphones so she kept her son as occupied as possible in a corner and shielded him with her back to the rest of us. I felt a bit bad for her.

by Anonymousreply 107December 17, 2018 4:38 AM

C.F. visited the panther before she died. She drove to her lair with famous lady major in the back seat and famous lady minor in the passenger seat, and handsome man was in the back as well.

C.F. said "goodbye" to the panther in an ominous fashion which makes panther think C.F. had a serious illness.

The panther still cries for C.F. because C.F. was never properly treated and was misdiagnosed.

🐯

by Anonymousreply 108December 17, 2018 4:44 AM

This thread is becoming sheer lunacy........someone please bring it back on track!

by Anonymousreply 109December 17, 2018 4:46 AM

Another thing we noticed was that she handled the boarding passes and interacted with the gate and flight attendants while he just kept himself busy on the phone. Later, when I naturally did an internet search on NP I discovered her husband is French, so I wondered if he found interacting in English difficult

by Anonymousreply 110December 17, 2018 4:46 AM

[quote]This thread is becoming sheer lunacy........someone please bring it back on track!

it never was on track

by Anonymousreply 111December 17, 2018 4:48 AM

R107, there has long been a rumor that NP's fist child was fathered by Darren Aronofsky. That could explain why he was checked out. But whatever the reason it's asshole behavior.

by Anonymousreply 112December 17, 2018 4:49 AM

DA is supposedly gay(according to the everyone is gay trolls) though he pumped Rachel Weisz and got her pregnant. I don't think DA is Portman's baby daddy. It is BP.........

by Anonymousreply 113December 17, 2018 4:52 AM

R111 The multiple faux insiders like R175(how many are there of that poster?) and the fucking panther have pushed this into looney bin overdrive.

by Anonymousreply 114December 17, 2018 4:53 AM

Continued from my post at R89.

Matthew Perry is really, really grateful when someone - anybody - recognizes him anymore.

Uma Thurman went from unusual beauty to looking like a man in drag as she ages. Again, these actresses need to realize that a couple extra pounds, still thin but not sticks, will do wonders for the face.

Kevin Costner looks stunning. Looks good on screen, looks 10x better in person.

Mickey Rourke commonly gets mistaken for homeless/crackhead when wandering around the lot.

Now the shit you really want to hear:

Taylor Lautner got the beard of his dreams. She’s hot, she’s not an actress (yet) and she’s besties with his sister. Just stop hanging out in gay clubs and it will be a lot more convincing.

Josh Hutcherson, I’d consider sleeping with a guy… Dude, you considered that a long time ago. Apparently bisexual in a up for anything kind of way. A very, VERY ahem friendly guy.

Tyler Posey, you came out as bi after saying coming out as gay was just a joke. Just admit it already so you don’t have to do the awkward bearding thing. Nobody is buying that shit anyway.

Finn Jones, the reason he plays bi and gay characters so well and so often? Gee, I wonder.

Nobody wanted to touch anything about Jared Leto or James Franco. Their love for underage pussy seems to be well known by everyone. Like 13 year old girl fucking creepiness. They’re both going to end up in prison if they don’t watch it. Luckily, both have experience being fucked by dudes.

Colin Farrell’s dalliances with guys tended to be when he was really fucked up. He’d take a blowjob from anybody. Weinstein himself could have probably blown Farrell when he was tanked. Doesn’t drink nearly as much anymore and is now far choosier about his sexual partners.

Amanda Seyfried is really bisexual and previous to her marriage, bearded for Emile Hirsch. Annnnnd Dominic Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 115December 17, 2018 4:56 AM

Coming to you live faithful readers from "the party." Just got back from a wonderfully festive round of carolling with Bonnie Hung and Glenn Scarpelli - and homegirl the tea ☕spilled from here to motha fuckin Timbuktu.

Will save some for later, bitches. 👠

by Anonymousreply 116December 17, 2018 4:57 AM

R115. This is all hearsay bullshit

by Anonymousreply 117December 17, 2018 5:00 AM

Definition of gossip is hearsay bullshit, R116

by Anonymousreply 118December 17, 2018 5:08 AM

Forgot to mention, no signs of Daniel Radcliffe being gay, or even bi, but the reason he dates older women is they're more sexually experienced. He likes learning new stuff and is very experimental.

by Anonymousreply 119December 17, 2018 5:13 AM

Some of us actually have first-hand information and don't post stupid rumors we've read elsewhere as gossip.

by Anonymousreply 120December 17, 2018 5:13 AM

i had a list of people who had been asked about it in the prior 2 threads. I asked, that's shit I got in response. I don't know where said people got it from. Sorry you don't like it.

by Anonymousreply 121December 17, 2018 5:15 AM

Fuck off, R175 Impersonator! Yes, we know that you hate seeing someone else get all the attention, but tough shit. He brings the fun and you don't.

Now as to Kris Jenner being a lesbian... I'm sure she was willing to tell Kris Jenner that she was a lesbian and the two of them were in a lesbian relationship. A gal who wants to marry her way into money has to be indulgent when it comes to her man's kinks.

by Anonymousreply 122December 17, 2018 5:18 AM

Forgot to post: Took a scorching 10-2 next to Louie Anderson after one too many chicken bakes at the Burbank Costco.

by Anonymousreply 123December 17, 2018 5:19 AM

R122, I heard she was willing to put up with cross-dressing.

Two new things: One of my Aussie friends told me Reeves did indeed have a boyfriend during the Matrix filming. Nobody wanted to out them because they were just so nice and Reeves looked happy.

Apparently our new troll here may be a senior PR person. The posts are old school DL trolling when we used to get too close to the truth in our gossip. I texted a friend who is in PR to take a look and she agreed that since the interns couldn't stop it, we're now getting the senior people. Bet this what you wanted to be doing on a Sunday night. Hope you're getting paid overtime!

by Anonymousreply 124December 17, 2018 5:23 AM

What is up with Matthew Perry anyway? I remember the photos of him a while ago where he had really fallen apart. How is he doing now?

by Anonymousreply 125December 17, 2018 5:24 AM

If you had a clue, you'd know that nobody in Hollywood works on Sunday nights.

by Anonymousreply 126December 17, 2018 5:26 AM

Tom Skerritt info, please.

by Anonymousreply 127December 17, 2018 5:27 AM

Matthew Perry does slightly more coke and I do

by Anonymousreply 128December 17, 2018 5:27 AM

R!37 The Battling 175s don't have anything on him.........

by Anonymousreply 129December 17, 2018 5:28 AM

R125, no idea. I don't work in t.v. and I haven't seen in myself in years.

Tom Skerritt? Seriously? Dude is like 85. If you want gay rumors, there have never been any. Was a pretty notorious pussyhound in his day though.

People in Hollywood do indeed work on Sunday nights. Depends on your job. Sometimes its the best opportunity to get shit done when you work from home.

by Anonymousreply 130December 17, 2018 5:30 AM

Janeane Garofalo.

by Anonymousreply 131December 17, 2018 5:32 AM

R130 thinks he's the only one on DL who works on sets

by Anonymousreply 132December 17, 2018 5:35 AM

I'm in the industry and I just got home from work. It happens.

by Anonymousreply 133December 17, 2018 5:36 AM

R133 we know

by Anonymousreply 134December 17, 2018 5:38 AM

R133 is not me. I got home at around 6:30 pm.

by Anonymousreply 135December 17, 2018 5:40 AM

Is zack effron the Male gretchen mole only with more success? The shit covered condoms found in his trash bin were gross.

by Anonymousreply 136December 17, 2018 5:50 AM

r175, you are really bringing the heat with this dish. So Dominic Cooper was bearding with Ruth Negga, and is gay (that would make me sooo happy)? And Emile Hirsch is gay too? Find the latter strange considering he knocked up that chick out of wedlock and had a kid. Gays aren't really known for that.

by Anonymousreply 137December 17, 2018 6:04 AM

R137 you would definitely know what gays are known for

by Anonymousreply 138December 17, 2018 6:11 AM

Kellan Lutz

by Anonymousreply 139December 17, 2018 6:13 AM

Ezra Miller?

by Anonymousreply 140December 17, 2018 6:14 AM

Ann Jillian?

Jaleel White?

Amy Grant?

Red Buttons?

Faith Popcorn?

by Anonymousreply 141December 17, 2018 6:18 AM

Loretta Swit?

Leslie Uggams?

Marilyn McCoo?

by Anonymousreply 142December 17, 2018 6:19 AM

I see Mickey Rourke once a week when I walk by his friend Giuseppe Franco's salon or across the street at Mulberry Pizza. He often sits at the back of cafe roma outside way at the back drinking black coffee and smoking cigarettes. I once said hello to him and started referencing names of his old characters and classic lines from classic movies like Diner and he didn't get any of my references. He did take a picture with me once. He has never revealed his real age so i don't know but he's slowed down considerably ... something is off maybe the booze and boxing ... his hair looks like bed head and electric socket in person and it white and gray. I saw him with Chuck Zito two weeks ago (who looks like a brick shithouse). Mickey doesn't look homeless at all, mainly because he carries designer purses and is usually decked out in expensive snakeskin cowboy boots (sadly, worn with spandex leggings or skin tight yoga pants: large package) and designer shades. He does look odd, though. Waxy skin. He's never alone, always a crew of heavy hitters with boxers noses and chins. Tough dudes.

by Anonymousreply 143December 17, 2018 6:45 AM

When Mickey Rourke was on Actors Studio he pointed to his new agent or manager in the crowd and said they had their first meeting in a gay bar that Mickey said he was frequenting at the time. I always thought that was him coming out.

by Anonymousreply 144December 17, 2018 6:47 AM

Fuck the PR plants. Is that really you at r124 union crew guy? If it is, that’s some good dish, thanks. I think you’ve touched on most requests on the previous thread, except maybe Jake G., McConaughey, Matt Dillon and Chris Meloni.

by Anonymousreply 145December 17, 2018 6:51 AM

I thought Kyra Sedgwick was a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 146December 17, 2018 6:51 AM

Emile Hirsch wanted to become a dad at a reasonable age. Apparently found a willing oven. The real partner is usually a trainer, a personal assistant or some such shit.

by Anonymousreply 147December 17, 2018 6:55 AM

No, R146. Kevin Bacon is a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 148December 17, 2018 7:31 AM

R175, congratulations on your sobriety! 20 years is incredible, one of my close friends just passed 6 months, so it’s always lovely to be reminded that although it’s hard work, it’s possiblr to recover. I’m gonna go call him right now, actually.

by Anonymousreply 149December 17, 2018 7:32 AM

[Quote] Tyler Posey, you came out as bi after saying coming out as gay was just a joke. Just admit it already so you don’t have to do the awkward bearding thing. Nobody is buying that shit anyway.

I don't think his relationship with Seana was fake/bearding.

by Anonymousreply 150December 17, 2018 7:40 AM

Does the troll "parodying" r175 not realize how unspeakably tiresome he is?

by Anonymousreply 151December 17, 2018 1:28 PM

It’s probably some kid trying to get attention. If we don’t engage he’ll eventually realise it’s not worth the energy.

To the real R175, congratulations on 20 years clean!

by Anonymousreply 152December 17, 2018 1:53 PM

Douglas Booth ?

Matt Daddario ?

by Anonymousreply 153December 17, 2018 2:38 PM

"Didn't Spacey suck off Colin Farrell or was that Joel Schumacher?"

Spacey was the one who "discovered" Colin when he was still a little known actor in Ireland. I seriously doubt Spacey helped him without getting something in return

by Anonymousreply 154December 17, 2018 3:15 PM

Emile Hirsch pretty much tanked his career with that public fight so went down redemption road complete with rehab, new girlfriend, and kid. Just a strategy to get back on track (did it work?)

by Anonymousreply 155December 17, 2018 3:45 PM

The Jews do run Hollywood. They have, they are and they will...

And that’s fine because for the most part, they’re damned good at it. But they’ve got no problem with portraying minorities as stereotypes, but cry foul at the slightest whiff of antisemitism. Not fair. There’s a history of this. And it more or less continues. Progress has been made but more needs to be done. Truth be told, they make projects based on market demands. But they have the opportunity to educate as well as entertain. You can do both, you know...Brando got dragged for stating this years ago but he was onto something.

by Anonymousreply 156December 17, 2018 3:46 PM

^ The anti-Semitism troll has arrived!

by Anonymousreply 157December 17, 2018 3:50 PM

Any advice on a gaping hole that just won't quit? Thanks in advance!

by Anonymousreply 158December 17, 2018 3:54 PM

The FF button is your friend, folks.

by Anonymousreply 159December 17, 2018 3:57 PM

Much more tea to spill coming soon... in the meantime, my ankles are currently in stirrups in room 383 at the Weho Ramada if anyone's interested in a confident bossy bottom.

by Anonymousreply 160December 17, 2018 3:58 PM

[quote] It’s probably some kid trying to get attention.

Judging by their dated references, I'd be surprised if they were under 60.

by Anonymousreply 161December 17, 2018 4:19 PM

Emile Hirsch's kid was born in 2013 and the reporting was blunt at the time that him and the mom don't have a romantic relationship. The Sundance incident was in 2015. He never stopped working. Once hired on Tarantino's latest, I'd say Hirsch's comeback is complete in the sense that he's in the same spot as he was before he decided to try and strangle a complete stranger in a bar.

by Anonymousreply 162December 17, 2018 4:40 PM

Is Bill Hader as nice as he seems to be?

by Anonymousreply 163December 17, 2018 4:55 PM

I worked with the woman that Hirsch attacked at Sundance. She is tiny, almost child sized. He choked her unconscious and could have killed her. He's a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 164December 17, 2018 5:01 PM

R154 Spacey did in fact blow Colin! JS did as well.

by Anonymousreply 165December 17, 2018 5:19 PM

Someone here claimed Spacey would brag about the famous guys he fucked but I guess he could have been lying

by Anonymousreply 166December 17, 2018 6:07 PM

R50 wow, that's juicy.....Tell me more....

by Anonymousreply 167December 17, 2018 6:37 PM

I heard rumors that Sean Penn was banging Hirsh during the filming of the chris mccandleuss movie they did into the wild. Penn in one of his interviews smiled and said "Emile had to become a man in front of my camera" and many took that a sign he meant he had sodomized the young lad and made him a man deliverance style.

by Anonymousreply 168December 17, 2018 7:06 PM

I rather suspect you're not using the word "many" in the conventionally accepted sense here, r168.

by Anonymousreply 169December 17, 2018 7:40 PM

R168. I doubt that. That’s not even the first time Penn and him worked together

by Anonymousreply 170December 17, 2018 7:46 PM

Uh No @168 -Keep your daydream sodomy fantasies to yourself...

by Anonymousreply 171December 17, 2018 7:46 PM

Rumours of Emily Blunt and Colin Firth having an affair while filming a movie called Arthur Newman

by Anonymousreply 172December 17, 2018 7:57 PM

R172 Eww

by Anonymousreply 173December 17, 2018 8:07 PM

Not surprising R172, Colin is a notorious philanderer. I wonder why, as he has a hot Italian as a wife.....What's he looking for exactly when he hooks up with people like Blunt — providing it's true...

by Anonymousreply 174December 17, 2018 8:08 PM

R174 apparently his wife is also, didn’t she have an epic affair with some dude that ended up stalking her and Colin?

by Anonymousreply 175December 17, 2018 8:10 PM

r171 mmm okay

by Anonymousreply 176December 17, 2018 8:15 PM

R175, oh yeah. I heard about the drama or read it somewhere. I think the dude started blackmailing them or something — pathetic.

And to think Colin looks so dignified and patrician, gliding on the surface like a swan and it turns out he's just a striver like the rest of us with a messy sex life.

by Anonymousreply 177December 17, 2018 8:25 PM

R177 I know exactly what you mean, I suppose that’s the power of a good PR team? I remember someone asking on one of the previous threads why celebrities stay together in unhappy relationships when they could just make a clean break, but I guess your Image really is everything in La La Land. I dunno man. I think humans are just hardwired to be messy, dramatic fucks

by Anonymousreply 178December 17, 2018 8:28 PM

Attendees I saw at Seth MacFarlane's big holiday party:

Michael B. Jordan Sasha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher Cheryl Heines Shane West

by Anonymousreply 179December 17, 2018 8:50 PM

A few years back, friends and I sat a few tables away from MacFarlane and his date at El Compadre on Sunset. She was quite attractive, mid-30s blonde, taller than him, great body, but not a model type. Maybe a producer or someone peripheral to the industry. She seemed very flirty and into him, but from his body language I could tell that it wasn't mutual. He actually scooted a bit further away from her in the booth at one point. It was going so badly that my table sent drinks over to their table to liven things up. He was gracious and thanked us. He does not ping in person. Seems like a nice but sort of sad guy. Maybe he was having an off night, but that was my impression.

by Anonymousreply 180December 17, 2018 8:58 PM

I heard R180 that his biggest dream is to be a crooner like Frank Sinatra

by Anonymousreply 181December 17, 2018 9:01 PM

He could do it, R181. He's got an excellent voice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182December 17, 2018 9:08 PM

He’s got such a lovely tone of voice, I feel like he’d really suit Christmas songs (that’s not a dig btw)

by Anonymousreply 183December 17, 2018 9:10 PM

Like these?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184December 17, 2018 9:57 PM

Oh damn, R184. I know what I’m getting a family member for Christmas!

by Anonymousreply 185December 17, 2018 9:58 PM

Seth needs to rethink his veneers.

by Anonymousreply 186December 17, 2018 9:59 PM

R186 And his toupee.

by Anonymousreply 187December 17, 2018 10:03 PM

Seth allegedly had an affair with Patrick Stewart.

by Anonymousreply 188December 17, 2018 10:21 PM

R164 Why did he attack her? Straight Male Rage Syndrome?

by Anonymousreply 189December 17, 2018 10:22 PM

Hillary is 70 years old, how good are you suppose to look when your are 70?

by Anonymousreply 190December 17, 2018 10:27 PM

R164 she was a producer of some sort, wasn't she?

by Anonymousreply 191December 17, 2018 10:28 PM

R58 Who doesn't know Henry Cavill is gay? There are actual pictures of his whole romance with Corey Spears all over the Internet, it's not like he made it a secret.

by Anonymousreply 192December 17, 2018 10:34 PM

R192 I’ve never seen this.

by Anonymousreply 193December 17, 2018 10:41 PM

R164 here. She was a producer at Paramount. Hirsch was shitfaced that night. At a Sundance afterparty around 2 am, he walked up to her and made advances (they had never met before). She's very pretty and small, built like a ballerina, and tends to wear ripped jeans and leather jackets and shitkicker type boots, so she stands out. She saw that he was wasted and blew him off. He started yelling that she was a spoiled party girl, grabbed at her jacket and her hair. She told him she was a studio exec, pushed him off of her and he walked away, at first. Then came back, grabbed her in a chokehold from behind, threw her OVER A TABLE onto the ground, and started choking her with his hands. Two guys had to pull him off of her. She was really injured and almost unconscious when people intervened. Police arrested him as soon as they saw her condition. He's disgusting. He's done things like this to women before, and his parents' money helped cover it up. This time it was too public for him to get away with, but he pretended like he didn't remember what happened. Like I said, piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 194December 17, 2018 11:10 PM

With that inability to control his alcohol intake and those anger management issues, he'll go far in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 195December 17, 2018 11:19 PM

Two nights ago at Spago I was a few tables away from a WB reunion. All the surviving "kids" from the last gasp of the studio system. Quite bizarre. Connie, with the makeup troweled on. Ed "Kookie" Byrnes, wearing his polyester smirk. Tiny Bob Conrad. All bemoaning the decline of Hollywood. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry!

by Anonymousreply 196December 17, 2018 11:44 PM

Did Connie bring a younger female lover or a boy toy? I know Ms Conrad is also in the closet.......

by Anonymousreply 197December 18, 2018 12:19 AM

Who are you talking about r196?

by Anonymousreply 198December 18, 2018 12:29 AM

He's talking about Connie Stevens and two other people who are mentioned......

by Anonymousreply 199December 18, 2018 12:32 AM

Post #200

by Anonymousreply 200December 18, 2018 12:33 AM

Courtney Love and Michael Stipe today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201December 18, 2018 12:44 AM

MS looks like a queer great grand dad sans caftan and CL looks like the spawn of a grey alien and a disturbed human.

by Anonymousreply 202December 18, 2018 1:03 AM

I'd love to have all the money Courtney Love has spent on her many plastic surgeries through the years.

by Anonymousreply 203December 18, 2018 1:12 AM

[quote] Who doesn't know Henry Cavill is gay? There are actual pictures of his whole romance with Corey Spears all over the Internet, it's not like he made it a secret.

Girl, please. Corey Spears never got beyond the friend zone. I doubt Henry Cavill's ever had a problem pulling men just as fine as he is.

by Anonymousreply 204December 18, 2018 1:13 AM

Not everyone wants to be with a clone....some want to be the pretty one.

by Anonymousreply 205December 18, 2018 1:15 AM

They had to digitally remove Armie Hammer's balls from a few scenes in CMBYN. Those 80s short shorts couldn't contain him, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 206December 18, 2018 1:20 AM

r81 Natalie is good friends with Rashida Jones. So that's one woman she's friends with.

by Anonymousreply 207December 18, 2018 1:21 AM

Dear, 175. Random request... Anything on Dolly Parton or Gina Gershon?

Yours, in advance.

by Anonymousreply 208December 18, 2018 1:45 AM

Ew. Michael stipe looks like the type of guy who likes licking weeks old piss-stained jockstraps. Or a pass around fisting bottom. So gross.

by Anonymousreply 209December 18, 2018 2:10 AM

I uber a lot around LA. One of my ice breakers with a driver is: "had any crazy rides today?"

Couple years I got the response of: "My last passenger was Courtney Love"

by Anonymousreply 210December 18, 2018 2:32 AM

Is he still on antibiotics?

by Anonymousreply 211December 18, 2018 3:33 AM

175, Anything about Alexander Skarsgard? Who set up the Ellen Page thing?

by Anonymousreply 212December 18, 2018 3:40 AM

Keanu May have had a boyfriend in Sydney but he was fucking women as well, including a very beautiful real estate agent in Bondi. They were a gorgeous couple, saw them out together several times. Keanu cut me off at the lights in Darlinghurst one night. He was on his motorbike and took off like a bat out of hell. I think he really felt at home down here.

by Anonymousreply 213December 18, 2018 4:50 AM

But we're interested in Keanu REEVES, not Keanu May.

by Anonymousreply 214December 18, 2018 5:45 AM

R174 I think Colin Firth and wife are probably in an open marriage.. it’s rumoured many of the older Brit acting couples are. Remember the Primrose Hill crowd? Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz, Jude Law, Sadie Frost, Kate Moss, Sam Mendes....... anyone know anything more?

by Anonymousreply 215December 18, 2018 6:00 AM

[quote]They had to digitally remove Armie Hammer's balla

Hey, I'm the only one allowed to remove Armie's balls!

by Anonymousreply 216December 18, 2018 6:27 AM

R216 Elizabeth Chambers is absolutely craycray. Supposedly they’ve got this perfect, amazing marriage but then she’s going through his DMs and calling out people who are thirsting after them. I’ve never seen a spouse so fuckin desperate for a camera’s focus either

by Anonymousreply 217December 18, 2018 8:12 AM

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 218December 18, 2018 8:17 AM

[R180] The reason for Seth's uneasiness around a woman is that he's gayer than Stewie. Seriously. He's also a terrible drunk. My take: as a child prodigy, he didn't have many or any male friends. Now he takes the most obvious (and annoying) aspects of masculinity and applies them to himself (frat brother behavior, boozing it up, transactional bimbos on his arm) in a sad attempt to pass. He's a rather lost soul who you'd feel sorry for if he wasn't such a fucking creep. The only people who like him are the people who don't know him.

by Anonymousreply 219December 18, 2018 9:13 AM

R206, thanks for the news "flash," Armie.

by Anonymousreply 220December 18, 2018 2:37 PM

Do you think Courtney Love keeps her psycho in check when she’s around people like Michael Stipe?She can’t afford to lose any more allies, especially rich and famous ones, so I imagine her trying to rein it in (as much as Courtney Love can rein it in) when she’s around people who can “do something” for her.

by Anonymousreply 221December 18, 2018 3:07 PM

Courtney looks like Amanda Lepore now

by Anonymousreply 222December 18, 2018 3:27 PM

Lepore looks far more natural though........

by Anonymousreply 223December 18, 2018 3:32 PM

R221 - I doubt Courtney has that much emotional regulation. There's a reason why she was the only one to openly out Weinstein, she has zero self editing. I imagine if she liked someone's music she'd act like a giddy 14 year old fan girl, only to turn around and abuse them when they failed to live up to her fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 224December 18, 2018 3:33 PM

A person very high up in the entertainment industry told me once that at any given time there are 4 or 5 people on the planet who know enough gossip to tank 75% of the careers in hollywood.

This individual started as an agent and ran a studio.

by Anonymousreply 225December 18, 2018 3:35 PM

That’s a good point, R224. She’s been described by many people as an emotional vampire, so I can’t imagine spending any length of time with her, let alone coming back for more. Stipe must have infinite patience.

by Anonymousreply 226December 18, 2018 3:40 PM

At last 75% of Hollywood careers deserve tanking.

by Anonymousreply 227December 18, 2018 3:42 PM

R225 but in practice, could this person actually feasibly leak this gossip without getting caught up in it themselves? After a certain point it must become a dead man’s trigger or a last-resort option, you don’t drop that kind of info without being prepared to get caught up in the fallout yourself.

by Anonymousreply 228December 18, 2018 6:00 PM

Hollywood comes across as being very liberal. How much of this is genuine? Or do many of them just fake it quietly so they don't go against the grain and ruin their careers? Who are the right wingers in HW?

by Anonymousreply 229December 18, 2018 7:13 PM

Liberal....My guess is that you are allowed to do whatever you want when you are successful, but if you have to climb the greasy pole then you toe the line.

by Anonymousreply 230December 18, 2018 7:22 PM

"Hollywood comes across as being very liberal. How much of this is genuine? "

Very very little, I would guess. Most of the people you've ever heard of are really ruthless and amoral narcissists, and if they espouse liberalism in public it's because they think that's what's good for their images.

Even those who have enough commitment to keep at it for a long time either think it's good for their image, or they think they are poised to move into politics and gain REAL power.

by Anonymousreply 231December 19, 2018 2:15 AM

r230 and r231, that is what I thought. Thank you for the replies.

by Anonymousreply 232December 19, 2018 4:48 AM

[Quote] I think he really felt at home down here.

I'm not opposed to him coming back here.

[Quote] She’s been described by many people as an emotional vampire

So she's the female version of Sean Bateman.

by Anonymousreply 233December 19, 2018 5:21 AM

What is Ilene Chaiken's reputation in Hollywood? She produced the L Word for Showtime.

by Anonymousreply 234December 19, 2018 11:10 AM

Star Wars gossip? They must be breaking for Christmas pretty soon over at Pinewood.

by Anonymousreply 235December 19, 2018 11:28 AM

R235 Star Wars gossip or Adam Driver gossip??

by Anonymousreply 236December 19, 2018 11:44 AM

R236 either/or. Preferably both ¯_(ツ)_/¯

by Anonymousreply 237December 19, 2018 11:47 AM

R237 Well at least you're being honest.

by Anonymousreply 238December 19, 2018 12:43 PM

R238 it’s been known to happen occasionally, I think it’s the holiday spirit getting to me

by Anonymousreply 239December 19, 2018 1:41 PM

Ryan Murphy watched Bill Condon drowning and didn’t save him. He’s a twisted sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 240December 19, 2018 1:41 PM

Bill Condon's new husband is nice. Their house is surprisingly lovely. From the street it looks tiny, but when you walk in...huge. He is tight with the 50 Shades creator, so that's odd.

by Anonymousreply 241December 19, 2018 3:30 PM

For those speculating on Natalie Portman, one of my close friends at the time was close with her husband Ben years ago when he lived in NYC and was a dancer for NYC Ballet. I met him once, nice friendly, generous guy. Good-looking with great eyes, but my friend and I agreed he had no sex appeal, maybe it was the French thing lol. Also kind of short and skinny. My buddy (who was straight acting and only out to a few people, not including Ben ) said that he thought Ben had a massive crush on him based on their interactions, but that Ben didn't even seem to realize it himself. I think he was living with his gf at the time, a ballerina. He spoke English perfectly btw, and I have no knowledge of him since, including once he married Portman.

by Anonymousreply 242December 19, 2018 4:46 PM

Chris Meloni gossip?

by Anonymousreply 243December 19, 2018 5:58 PM

Is Bradley Cooper still sucking cock?

by Anonymousreply 244December 19, 2018 6:22 PM

Does a bear shit in the woods?

by Anonymousreply 245December 19, 2018 6:28 PM

Did Dustin Hoffman bang Terri Garr during the filming of Tootsie?

by Anonymousreply 246December 19, 2018 6:42 PM

Is Julia Roberts a cunt?

by Anonymousreply 247December 19, 2018 6:54 PM

R247, I know someone who was on her security detail and, yep.

by Anonymousreply 248December 19, 2018 7:09 PM

R244 Yes

by Anonymousreply 249December 19, 2018 8:15 PM

Was Julia always a beezy? I remember reading an article years ago where Garry Marshall was trying to explain her bad Pretty Woman set behavior as “she had to go from acting out almost being raped to x to y.” Anyway, I never thought much of it because he seemed to play it as she was just being a great actress immersed in the emotion at the moment but after reading here, that’s pretty shitty if she was acting like that at that early stage. I can only imagine what it escalated to if she was already hard before Pretty Woman made her the it girl of the next 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 250December 19, 2018 8:21 PM

Speaks for itself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251December 19, 2018 8:42 PM

Joe Alwyn from The Favourite. Any gossip on him?

by Anonymousreply 252December 19, 2018 8:53 PM

Apart from the rumor that he's going to propose to Swifty soon?

by Anonymousreply 253December 19, 2018 9:01 PM

There were rumors that Alwyn was one of the Brit actors that Kevin Spacey abused....

by Anonymousreply 254December 19, 2018 9:06 PM

Any gossip on Empire?

by Anonymousreply 255December 19, 2018 10:59 PM

No one watches that here. You should get that on LSA r255.

by Anonymousreply 256December 20, 2018 1:06 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 257December 20, 2018 2:09 AM

So, that kid who played Chekov in the new Trek movies, was his death an accident or, an 'accident' because he owed some money to some very bad dudes?

by Anonymousreply 258December 20, 2018 3:30 AM

It was an accident....if you know anything about some of the driveways in L.A., you would understand completely how it could have happened.

by Anonymousreply 259December 20, 2018 3:35 AM

That's what I thought, R259, but there had been posts on here saying he owed dealers. He seemed like a sweet guy and I enjoyed his films.

BTW, no. I know nothing about CA driveways.

by Anonymousreply 260December 20, 2018 3:48 AM

R254 oh dear. It seems half the actors and actresses in The Favourite are gay or bi

by Anonymousreply 261December 20, 2018 3:49 AM

wow is it true about tarantino and eli rott?

by Anonymousreply 262December 20, 2018 6:42 AM

R251 hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

R262 what about them?

by Anonymousreply 263December 20, 2018 6:51 AM

I'm enjoying R175's gossip, but he attacked me pretty hard on the last thread and because I'm in Australia the thread was closed before I got a chance to reply. I said Deborra Lee Furness was a well known actress but by no means a star in Australia, and he responded that I was deeply invested in claiming this and was obviously a shill and that she won the Australian equivalent of an Oscar for Shame.

I am interested in but have never worked anywhere near the entertainment industry, the only time I ever think about Furness is when I'm on here, and I'd honestly never heard of the award she won until I googled her. The Australian equivalent of the Oscars (if such a thing there be) are the AFI/AACTA awards. She has been nominated for two of those but never won. (I said MOST of her movies were pretty bad, not all, but even the ones that were well reviewed were barely seen even here, so no, never a star.)

I only bothered to comment because I keep reading on the DL this claim that she was a bigger star than he was. Fine woman though she may be for all I know, the only time she was better known than him was when they met, which was for his first role out of theatre school. Of course when that show went to air he eclipsed her, and he followed that with Gaston in the opening season here of Beauty and the Beast, and soon Joe in Sunset Boulevard, establishing himself instantly as a triple-threat.

Nobody would pay me to say anything so obvious.

by Anonymousreply 264December 20, 2018 10:44 AM

[quote][R254] oh dear. It seems half the actors and actresses in The Favourite are gay or bi

r261, being abused by Kevin Spacey would not be a reflection on Alwyn's sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 265December 20, 2018 10:58 AM

R264 if you’re who I think you are, I walkways appreciate your answers and your insight <3 You are valued

by Anonymousreply 266December 20, 2018 11:15 AM

*always, even. Damn autocorrect

by Anonymousreply 267December 20, 2018 11:15 AM

IF we go by most of what's been posted in these threads, basically, EVERYONE in showbiz is gay.

So, "Thread Closed".

Honestly, not all actors and actresses are gay, the rumours are absurd.

by Anonymousreply 268December 20, 2018 11:36 AM

R268 is going to get called a frau in 3.....2.....

by Anonymousreply 269December 20, 2018 11:39 AM

Just to mix it up a bit, what’s everyone’s favorite Xmas food?

by Anonymousreply 270December 20, 2018 12:10 PM

Sophie Turner from Game of Thrones has a massive drug problem. She might turn up to set on time and be good to work with, but she spends a weird amount of time at Leeds hanging out with the uni students coked out of her mind.

by Anonymousreply 271December 20, 2018 1:06 PM

Harvey weinstein is going to trial. Bet georgina Chapman is pissed off. She most likely was hoping the case would get thrown away and he'd come back to Hollywood and she could be back as well. Guess she's going to have really get a divorce now instead of pretending and play the role of wronged wife and I hate him woman.

Would this be televised like the pistorius trial I wonder?

by Anonymousreply 272December 20, 2018 5:59 PM

I think you're probably mistaken about Georgina Chapman, r272.

by Anonymousreply 273December 20, 2018 6:07 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274December 20, 2018 6:17 PM

ONJ is near death.

by Anonymousreply 275December 20, 2018 6:39 PM

who, now?

by Anonymousreply 276December 20, 2018 7:07 PM

Olivia Newton John, I hope hope hope she recovers somewhat and isn’t in pain

by Anonymousreply 277December 20, 2018 7:19 PM

Beck wrote the album Sea Change as a result from his break-up with Winona Ryder. Wonder if he pressured her to get into Scientology and she refused?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278December 20, 2018 7:27 PM

R264 - No offence but IIRC, you were also kinda acting like an arse yourself. Its DL, not a dick. Don't take it so hard.

by Anonymousreply 279December 20, 2018 7:46 PM

R273 why? She comes across as a callous, opportunistic gold digger, who has dropped Harvey as a hot potato when he needed her most. But then again, birds of a feather flock together; Harvey has got the 'partner' he deserves.

by Anonymousreply 280December 20, 2018 8:18 PM

R280, it's absurd to think that any wife would not drop their husband like a hot potato given the horrendous things he is accused of. Granted, I do think Georgina knew far more than she is letting on, but I can't think of too many wives who would stick around with the number and type of accusations he is facing.

by Anonymousreply 281December 20, 2018 8:26 PM

Gossip on:

Hugh Grant

David Tennant

Rami Malek

please!

by Anonymousreply 282December 20, 2018 8:27 PM

So r280 believes Georgina should have stood by her man? Come on.

by Anonymousreply 283December 20, 2018 8:29 PM

[quote]I can't think of too many wives who would stick around with the number and type of accusations he is facing.

R281 Think harder, dear.

by Anonymousreply 284December 20, 2018 8:29 PM

R281 I see your point, but it doesn't pass muster. She should have left him as soon as she 'found out' (I believe a lot earlier than we found out) or better still, if you are repulsed by what he has done or been accused of, don;t marry him. Simple

by Anonymousreply 285December 20, 2018 8:31 PM

Look at it from her point of view....how many women has she dealt with as a designer or in social circles, who have slept with her husband...willfully or not....and probably NEVER said a word to her about it ? Believe it or not, some of those women slept with him voluntarily. Its like people in your circle of friends who sleep with your partner and you have no clue because theyre all shady as shit.

by Anonymousreply 286December 20, 2018 8:36 PM

R284, you made me laugh out loud. Well played.

by Anonymousreply 287December 20, 2018 8:39 PM

"I loved him! I swear I did"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288December 20, 2018 8:52 PM

R286 doesn't understand the meaning of the word 'rape' or 'coercion'. I mean, look at the guy! With his looks and behaviour, who would willingly subject themselves to that?

by Anonymousreply 289December 20, 2018 9:22 PM

R261 Yes except Olivia Colman

Stone - her ex trans merkin, Andrew Gayfield

Weisz - Daniel Craig's lesbian beard, bearded for both Aronofsky and Mendes

Joe Alwyn - Taylor Swift's current merkin

Nicholas Hoult - Jennifer Lawrence's ex gay merkin, fake dating story (planted by his team) of him dating bisexual actress Kristen Stewart while Stewart was in relationship with someone else

by Anonymousreply 290December 20, 2018 9:35 PM

R280 Chapman was more like a beard and she's a lesbian

She wasn't there to hide Harvey's sexuality which is straight but she was there in order to Harvey look like a family man and a great husband this woman benefited from Harvey maybe even more than Harvey Girls she's a nasty woman

by Anonymousreply 291December 20, 2018 9:38 PM

R278 Beck was married to WInona Ryder? I didn't know about that. Since Winona is a closeted dyke that make Beck gay too like all Winona Ryder's fake bfs/husbands.

by Anonymousreply 292December 20, 2018 9:43 PM

Name Spacey's boys

Jude Law, Colin Farrell and who else?

by Anonymousreply 293December 20, 2018 9:46 PM

R278, sorry, but you are wrong. Beck wrote that album after a breakup with his longtime girlfriend, a designer named....Leigh, I believe. It turned out she was cheating on him as well as embezzling his cash. He rebounded with a few women who are rumoured to be gay, such as Winona and Gina Gershon. As we now know, he's married to and has a family with Marissa Ribisi, a devout Scientologist.

by Anonymousreply 294December 20, 2018 9:50 PM

Why Scientology attracts so many closeted gay celebs?

by Anonymousreply 295December 20, 2018 9:53 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296December 20, 2018 9:59 PM

r291, do you know this to be true or is it just the classic DL fanfic at work.

by Anonymousreply 297December 20, 2018 10:00 PM

Enough about disgusting Heavy Whalestein already and back to the GAY gossip. Please!

by Anonymousreply 298December 20, 2018 10:21 PM

R51, please tell me more about Bradley Cooper wanting his size 14 feet worshipped.

by Anonymousreply 299December 20, 2018 10:58 PM

Bottoms on Bottoms: Amy Adams and Nicole Kidman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300December 20, 2018 11:41 PM

Nicole is top

by Anonymousreply 301December 20, 2018 11:41 PM

R300 And not once did Amy ask Nicole about her wig.

by Anonymousreply 302December 20, 2018 11:53 PM

Gossip on:

Larry Wilcox

Cathy Lee Crosby

Greg Evigan

Ana-Alicia

by Anonymousreply 303December 20, 2018 11:57 PM

Who are the sex freaks???

by Anonymousreply 304December 21, 2018 12:00 AM

My assumption about Georgina is that she knew her husband slept around, but didn't know the details--she may not have known how nonconsensual a lot of it was. There's a long history of consensual casual sex in Hollywood. A lot of Hollywood wives look the other way in exchange for wealth, power, fame, etc.

by Anonymousreply 305December 21, 2018 12:29 AM

[quote]Who are the sex freaks???

Riz Ahmed's trust fund ex-GF belonged to a NYC underground sex club, Riz must have surely indulged.. He did make sure not one of photo showing him at the sex club appeared online. His ex always posted nearly nude pix of herself at her social media, but none with Riz.

The man has everything about his private life on lockdown, lots of people working around the clock to deflect on what's really going on. Riz seems completely neurotic, paranoid and miserable.

Here's his latest much younger "GF". Or at least one of them! Like the last GF she's currently living with him in London and doesn't appear to work or need to.

Riz has a type, young women available to give up they own life for him. Let's just say, his secret life is so much different from his positive feminist public image. When the shit hits the fan, his fanbase will be rather shocked, especially his devout Muslim fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306December 21, 2018 12:37 AM

r282 David Tennant is a strange boy. A very strange boy. When I knew of him at the RSAMD he was ........ adventurous. Lovely guy. Really sweet, funny and open to things. His career blossomed - clearly. No idea what Georgina Moffat is about. A very strange, controlling girl. I haven’t met him in years but I’d guess he is trapped. Shame, he really was one of the nice ones. You don’t become successful in this game without serious damage to self and all those around you.

by Anonymousreply 307December 21, 2018 12:52 AM

Almost forgot, when the new GFs name was revealed, Riz gathered his minions to wipe all connections to him off the internet.

Riz even got this woman and her mother, to change their social media settings. The GF also went as far as taking her on-line job resume down as well as taking her photos off certain websites promoting her work. She's basically sabotaging her career for Riz. A man who never guarantees anything to any GF he's ever had. Basically, the women put their life on hold for Riz, as he gets richer, more famous and lies to his fans about still being single.

It's not as if Riz going to give any of his exes a million dollars like George Clooney did for an ex who lost modeling jobs due to traveling with him for years.

by Anonymousreply 308December 21, 2018 1:10 AM

"My assumption about Georgina is that she knew her husband slept around, but didn't know the details--she may not have known how nonconsensual a lot of it was. "

That would be my guess. She knew he fucked around, she knew he engaged in quid pro quo sexual harassment, and if she was a typical human being she blamed and hated the actresses who fucked her husband rather than her whore of a spouse. I doubt she knew about the rapes.

I also doubt she's a lesbian; if Harvey wanted a trophy wife, he wouldn't want a wife who had a sex life of her own, toxic narcissists like him want someone they can dominate completely and absolutely. He'd expect her to be sexually faithful and financially dependent, he'd never marry someone who kept any degree of independence, even if they each had their own high-profile company. I'd bet quite a lot of real money that Marchesa loses money regularly, and that he used the threat of withdrawing funding to keep her in line.

by Anonymousreply 309December 21, 2018 1:11 AM

R308 Do you get off on type the word Riz because yeah.

by Anonymousreply 310December 21, 2018 2:26 AM

"I mean, look at the guy! With his looks and behaviour, who would willingly subject themselves to that?"

His two wives, to start with. He's rich, plenty of women would sleep with rich guys no matter how ugly they are

by Anonymousreply 311December 21, 2018 3:02 AM

How about ex handsome William Petersen, from CSI, Manhunter, e tc? He fell off the face of the earth!

We know he loves Chicago Cubs and hot pussy. Undoubtedly hetero. Any stories?

by Anonymousreply 312December 21, 2018 3:04 AM

Candace Bushnell wrote about a friend of hers who slept with Harvey Weinstein--he encouraged her writing, said flattering to her and she was perfectly happy to have sex with him. Lana DelRey's song "Cola" is clearly about Harvey and she was willing. Harvey Weinstein's one of the few in Hollywood who really could make someone a star--plenty of actresses would be fine with that.

The twisted thing about Weinstein is that he forced women who weren't interested and destroyed the careers of women who said "No." Plenty of women said "Yes."

by Anonymousreply 313December 21, 2018 3:26 AM

R313. That woman is Laurie Durning who went on the marry then divorce Roger Waters of Pink Floyd.

by Anonymousreply 314December 21, 2018 3:36 AM

[quote][R308] Do you get off on type the word Riz because yeah.

For you: RIZ...RIZ...RIZ...RIZ...RIZ...RIZ...RIZ...RIZ...RIZ...RIZ...RIZ...RIZ...RIZ...RIZ...RIZ...RIZ..RIZ...RIZ...RIZ...RIZ...RIZ...RIZ...RIZ...RIZ...RIZ...RIZ...RIZ...RIZ..RIZ...RIZ...

Go fuck yourself. This is a thread about celebrities secrets. You don't like Riz Ahmed? Then don't read any of the posts about him. I've been avoiding posts about celebs I dislike. This isn't rocket science.

Your post was incoherent anyway! Is English your second language?

Don't bother responding with "TRIGGERED!!" Posters like you are damn tedious.

by Anonymousreply 315December 21, 2018 4:39 AM

This thread is of no interest to gay men.

by Anonymousreply 316December 21, 2018 4:47 AM

There was an article today about those who work, full time, in the entertainment business and have to live in their cars. It's a thing.

Hollywood is run by drug addicted assholes who prey on decent people. And defend the assholes for decades until they are old ducks who have ruined lives.

Eat shit and die, Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 317December 21, 2018 4:55 AM

R168, I don't think Penn and Hirsh had a sexual relationship at all. This is just based on seeing them interact during filming for "Into the Wild" in a small Oregon town. Penn was a chain smoker to the point the hotel had to make accomodations for him to smoke in his room. Otherwise, he was always smoking outside all the time. He also had his wife at the time, Robin Wright, and his kids with him. Hirsh was kind of a loner, drinking diet soda and on the treadmill a bunch.

On an unrelated note, Catherine Keener was quite lovely.

by Anonymousreply 318December 21, 2018 6:01 AM

R318 How hot is Catherine Keener?

by Anonymousreply 319December 21, 2018 6:05 AM

[quote]There was an article today about those who work, full time, in the entertainment business and have to live in their cars. It's a thing.

What I hated about the piece was that it focused on the people who viewed it as an unconventional lifestyle choice versus a major problem and an indictment on how low paying industry jobs are.

by Anonymousreply 320December 21, 2018 6:06 AM

R319, very good looking, in my opinion, but also very cool and down-to-earth. She had her son with her as well. The father is Dermont Mulroney, I think.

by Anonymousreply 321December 21, 2018 6:09 AM

R321 How thick is that mane of hair of hers?

by Anonymousreply 322December 21, 2018 6:10 AM

Can't say I remember much of that. It was like 10 years ago or so. She was very pretty though, in the I-don't-know-I'm-pretty-way, which made her more attractive.

by Anonymousreply 323December 21, 2018 6:15 AM

Any Tom Selleck gossip?

by Anonymousreply 324December 21, 2018 6:36 AM

R313 I think this is accurate summary of Weinstein and Hollywood. And I think the women who said no to him are mostly lesbian and that’s why they call themselves bisexual otherwise they wouldn’t get any work in Hollywood. Straight men in the industry are always gonna try and fuck the actresses. After all , that’s all women are for to these types of men. Jodie Foster led the way in directing and producing and now other women are finding their own stories to film and they can avoid this “obligation “ to fuck some asshole to get a job.

by Anonymousreply 325December 21, 2018 6:51 AM

Is kristens stewart rally a heroin addict? the hell was up with her several pap walks today with new tiny jewy girlfriend?

by Anonymousreply 326December 21, 2018 7:02 AM

R326 I don't know about heroin but she clearly loves weed and I'm sure she's not opposed to a bit of snow either.

by Anonymousreply 327December 21, 2018 7:12 AM

I think whether an actress was willing to be Harvey bait has little to do with her sexuality--Mia Sorvino and Salma Hayek were both punished pretty horrifically for resisting Harvey and neither has shown any sign of being anything but straight.

Some women aren't for sale.

There was a documentary years and years ago--like maybe in the 80s called something like "Making It"--that was just interviews with actors talking about the business. I remember one actress saying she'd sleep with anybody, while another talked about being chased around a desk, but clearly didn't think you'd actually sleep with someone to get a part. The casting couch really does exist, but not everyone uses it. Girls like Charlize Theron and Jennifer Lawrence both arrived without connections and both seem to have made the rounds early on. I think you see sleeping for parts more often with actresses who get told they'll get nowhere if they don't or want stardom so badly that they'll do whatever it takes.

by Anonymousreply 328December 21, 2018 7:43 AM

[quote]This thread is of no interest to gay men

So true. The fangurls and fraus have invaded and infested in droves. I need r175 to return and dish about McConaughey, Gyllenhaal, Skarsgard, Marsden and Meloni.

by Anonymousreply 329December 21, 2018 8:00 AM

R318 He also had his wife at the time, Robin Wright

Wife? lol Robin Wright was never his wife she was his beard and she's a dyke

DL's favourite fame-whore Madonna is also a lesbian

by Anonymousreply 330December 21, 2018 9:26 AM

[quote] Robin Wright was never his wife she was his beard and she's a dyke

She sure played the role of Wonder Woman's muscular dyke, warrior aunt well in the film.

by Anonymousreply 331December 21, 2018 12:41 PM

Robyn indeed seemed to play butch stallion dyke pussy devourer with ease.

by Anonymousreply 332December 21, 2018 1:36 PM

R175 when you were talking about Adam Driver going the way of Heath Ledger, this CDaN blind made me think of what you said; Driver is the popular commenter guess.

“This A- list dual threat actor has multiple Emmy wins/nominations and will probably get an Oscar nom this year. He is also a heroin addict.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333December 21, 2018 1:48 PM

[quote]This A- list dual threat actor has multiple Emmy wins/nominations

Unless they're throwing "wins" in to confuse people, Driver has never won an Emmy. Rami Malek has won an Emmy.

by Anonymousreply 334December 21, 2018 1:53 PM

CDaN usually doesn’t specify whether it’s wins or just noms for plausible deniability. Driver was Emmy nominated three years in a row, if Malek has multiple noms/wins I could totally buy it as him too. He seems out of it most of the time

by Anonymousreply 335December 21, 2018 2:00 PM

What is Driver getting an Oscar nomination for? Rami Malik will get one for the Queen movie.

by Anonymousreply 336December 21, 2018 2:02 PM

[quote] Salma Hayek were both punished pretty horrifically for resisting Harvey

Hayek was punished? She had starred in many Weinstein films and she was awarded an Oscar nomination for a Weinstein film!

by Anonymousreply 337December 21, 2018 2:03 PM

R336 BlacKkKlansman

by Anonymousreply 338December 21, 2018 2:03 PM

Don't defend Chapman and Harvey's Girls = whores

by Anonymousreply 339December 21, 2018 2:04 PM

R336, Best Supporting for Blackkklansman. He’s the only one that’s consistantly being getting buzz for it, although that I think John David Washington carried that film

by Anonymousreply 340December 21, 2018 2:04 PM

R326 Is kristens stewart rally a heroin addict

I don't think so

by Anonymousreply 341December 21, 2018 2:04 PM

R340 *although personally I think JDW carried that film. I’m losing words, today.

by Anonymousreply 342December 21, 2018 2:06 PM

R325 the women who said no to him are mostly lesbian and that’s why they call themselves bisexual otherwise they wouldn’t get any work in Hollywood.

many of Harvey's Girls are lezzies but they fucked Harvey anyway ask Lawrence, Theron and Kidman

[quote]they call themselves bisexual

I'm sick of self proclaimed false bisexuals of Hollywood like Mangelina Jolie

by Anonymousreply 343December 21, 2018 2:07 PM

John David Washington was meh in BlacKkKlansman

by Anonymousreply 344December 21, 2018 2:07 PM

John David Washington doesn't deserve to get in over Hawke, Dafoe or even Redford!

by Anonymousreply 345December 21, 2018 2:11 PM

I think the Best Actor race is really deep this year. I’m not saying JDW should be nominated over any of those performances, but it just irks me that the white dude is getting allll the attention for a film about the African American experience in the 70s. JDW deserves some love

by Anonymousreply 346December 21, 2018 2:14 PM

Being that he's Denzel's son, R345, I can see him being nominated.

Besides, if anyone should get nominated from Blackkklansman it's Harry Belafonte.

by Anonymousreply 347December 21, 2018 2:16 PM

R347 it’s criminal that Harry Belafonte wasn’t promoted for best supporting over Driver. His one scene had me weeping.

by Anonymousreply 348December 21, 2018 2:17 PM

r343, please get your head out of your ass. Thanks so much.

by Anonymousreply 349December 21, 2018 2:21 PM

please get your head out of Mangelina Jolie's ass

by Anonymousreply 350December 21, 2018 2:22 PM

Oliver Stone? Ridley Scott? Kim bassinger? Michael keaton?

by Anonymousreply 351December 21, 2018 2:41 PM

R351 Kim bassinger

very kind woman and she's gay

by Anonymousreply 352December 21, 2018 2:45 PM

I like Basinger but I don't believe she is gay. Baldwin is impossible to get along with.

by Anonymousreply 353December 21, 2018 2:55 PM

[quote]Baldwin is impossible to get along with

he has temper issues

by Anonymousreply 354December 21, 2018 3:05 PM

Ya think, r354?

by Anonymousreply 355December 21, 2018 3:07 PM

Why is no one talking about that infamous hookup between Chyanne, Lens D, and Kristi Dawn? Oh to be a fly on the wall in that trailer!

by Anonymousreply 356December 21, 2018 3:18 PM

R315 Someone's upset all her shirtless Riz gifs were removed from Tumbler.

by Anonymousreply 357December 21, 2018 3:19 PM

R315, I do believe you're right. Takes all kinds.

by Anonymousreply 358December 21, 2018 3:39 PM

Re the Driver/Heath Ledger comparisons, according to the AGC blind page it’s Rami Malek, not Adam Driver who is the heroin addict.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359December 21, 2018 4:14 PM

[quote]Why is no one talking about that infamous hookup between Chyanne, Lens D, and Kristi Dawn? Oh to be a fly on the wall in that trailer!

Not to mention the fetid stench emitting from that trailer!

by Anonymousreply 360December 21, 2018 6:01 PM

Salma Hayek is married to one of the richest men in the world. Harvey knows enough not to mess with her. His advertising budget can make or break a publication. You can be sure they know not to attack his wife nor praise Harvey.

by Anonymousreply 361December 21, 2018 6:04 PM

R359, Rami Malek looks like he’s high like, 90% of the time. I could buy it as him. Driver works too much to be fucking around with hardcore stuff, although I could totally sympathise if he’s getting stoned on the reg if the rumors about his wife cheating on him are true

by Anonymousreply 362December 21, 2018 6:19 PM

Hayek is lucky. As far as sugar daddies go, she pretty much hit the jackpot. More many than she could ever spend and not a complete ghoul. Not a stunner, but you wouldn't have to be drunk on special nights, like Chapman probably did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363December 21, 2018 6:21 PM

I have heard rumors that Rooney Mara has aspergers or is autistic or something like that. Any inside info? She seems like an upmarket snob from Westchester's elite family and has been lavishly educated and tutored all her life. Somewhat shy and aloof in fact. But people say she's several cards short of a full deck.

Granted, anyone who would date Joaquin Phoenix aka Johnny Bottom s a fucking oddball and weirdo, clearly. I can only imagine their conversations after a few gravity bong hits.

by Anonymousreply 364December 21, 2018 7:27 PM

Listen, Einstein, people with autism or Aspergers are not any cards short of a full deck. Try not to be so ignorant, please.

by Anonymousreply 365December 21, 2018 7:33 PM

R365 thank you for that. My little sis has autism and she just has problems processing lots of information and stimuli all in one go. Autism doesn’t mean you’re stupid or hyper intelligent or ‘missing’ something. They’re just people who see the world different

by Anonymousreply 366December 21, 2018 7:35 PM

Is rami malek gay?

by Anonymousreply 367December 21, 2018 7:39 PM

Why are Rooney Mara and Kate Mara so different in terms of personality?

by Anonymousreply 368December 21, 2018 7:39 PM

Who do you think are the big name actresses that Harvey never hit on? I cannot imagine him propositioning someone like Saoirse Ronan.

by Anonymousreply 369December 21, 2018 7:43 PM

Because they have different personalities, r368. Are you the same poster who just made the ignorant comment about autism?

by Anonymousreply 370December 21, 2018 7:51 PM

Salma Hayek is married to a billiionaire now, but not at the time Harvey Weinstein was attacking her during the production of Frida--the movie for which she got the nomination. She wrote about it in the Times. Salma was a working actor with some powerful friends and Harvey still threatened her--think what he would do to an actress who wasn't buddies with George Clooney.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371December 21, 2018 8:06 PM

Wasnt there some sort os scandal around Hayeks marriage to the billionaire.....I remember reading something years ago,

by Anonymousreply 372December 21, 2018 8:51 PM

I think she was pregnant before she married him--does that still count as scandal? She did well, hatched the kid, landed the billionaire around 40, hit it at her Hollywood sell-by date.

by Anonymousreply 373December 21, 2018 8:55 PM

I think Selma knew that without a proper protector Weinstein would kill her career for good.

by Anonymousreply 374December 21, 2018 9:15 PM

R371 I'd never read that, thanks. All that retching before the lesbian sex scene - geez. I get that it wasn't the sex scene itself but about Harvey bending her to his will. Still, I thought it was a critical, grounding scene in Frida.

by Anonymousreply 375December 21, 2018 9:48 PM

I think the Selma Hayek marriage drama might have been her billionaire husband/husband to be found out Linda Evangelista was pregnant with his child or she already had the child and wanted more support, something to do with Linda and a child...

by Anonymousreply 376December 21, 2018 9:53 PM

Minnie Driver?

by Anonymousreply 377December 21, 2018 9:58 PM

I haven't worked with her (I'm in the industry) but know people who have, R377. Very nice apparently. Good sense of humour and doesn't take herself too seriously, easy to work with.

Which surprised me, as she leaves me cold on screen. But that's so often the way.

by Anonymousreply 378December 21, 2018 10:02 PM

R376 there wasn't any real drama, because Salma already had a stronghold, whilst she knew Linda was just a side dish. I don't think Salma felt threatened.

by Anonymousreply 379December 21, 2018 10:12 PM

Blind item:

[quote] She has been a mainstay on a pay cable hit show for years. Meanwhile, her husband has been having an affair with another man for the past three years. Claire Danes ("Homeland")/Hugh Dancy

Discuss

by Anonymousreply 380December 21, 2018 10:13 PM

r367 He is dating the girl who played Mary Austin.

Interestingly he never plays straight, I haven't even heard of a straight role of his.

by Anonymousreply 381December 21, 2018 10:17 PM

R381 wasn't he in a strange tv series where he was str8??

by Anonymousreply 382December 21, 2018 10:28 PM

Penelope Cruz?

Jennifer Connelly?

David Caruso?

Jennifer Aniston?

by Anonymousreply 383December 21, 2018 10:46 PM

David Caruso absolutely insane. Jennifer Aniston mostly insane. The others, I dunno.

by Anonymousreply 384December 21, 2018 10:49 PM

Thanks R307 what do you mean by "adventurous"? bi curious?

by Anonymousreply 385December 21, 2018 10:53 PM

Rami Malek is always "dating "co-stars and talks about how heterosexual he is in talk shows. He PINGS.

by Anonymousreply 386December 21, 2018 10:55 PM

[quote]Salma Hayek is married

lavender married

by Anonymousreply 387December 21, 2018 10:55 PM

R381

Really? How convenient.

by Anonymousreply 388December 21, 2018 10:56 PM

[quote]Penelope Cruz?

Hayek's long term partner and Harvey Girl

[quote]Jennifer Connelly?

She's nice her husband Bettany is very nice too

by Anonymousreply 389December 21, 2018 10:57 PM

R367 Is rami malek gay?

I don't think so I don't even know who he dates

by Anonymousreply 390December 21, 2018 10:58 PM

I mean if he was closeted he would be in over the top bearding relationships and was dating or married to someone famous that's how it works in Hollywood

by Anonymousreply 391December 21, 2018 11:01 PM

Rami Malek is gay. He was on an episode of Ellen. After demonstrating how he got the Freddie Mercury moves right he jumped on the couch and curled up on the couch in a pajama move. There was a recent Will and Grace episode that highlighted that move and Rami did it perfectly!

by Anonymousreply 392December 21, 2018 11:27 PM

Any Parker Posey gossip/stories?

by Anonymousreply 393December 21, 2018 11:38 PM

r74 /r175 That wasn't my friend, she wasn't in the union. She's also vegan, and he would bring vegan foods to her as well- as if that would make her re-consider the situation.

Regarding wigs: if it's a period film, almost everyone is wearing a wig (or they'll use the natural hairline and the rest will be a wig). All Marvel films- if the guy has long hair, it's a wig, and they have to digitally erase the hairline. Hemsworth didn't want to deal with a wig, and that's why he has short hair now. Most women will want a wig or half wig, as constant styling and coloring is hell on hair.

by Anonymousreply 394December 21, 2018 11:40 PM

What do you mean by crazy @R384 I love David

by Anonymousreply 395December 21, 2018 11:40 PM

R394 How about those that have bad/thinning hair in real life and wear wigs/weaves/pieces?

by Anonymousreply 396December 21, 2018 11:45 PM

We've talked about stupid celebrities. What about careless and flighty ones?

by Anonymousreply 397December 21, 2018 11:49 PM

R397 January Jones.

by Anonymousreply 398December 21, 2018 11:51 PM

No way is Sean Penn gay

by Anonymousreply 399December 22, 2018 1:04 AM

That Aziz Ansari raped/tried to rape the Italian actress Alessandra Mastronardi from his show Master of None,

by Anonymousreply 400December 22, 2018 1:44 AM

R175 should return with one more big post.

by Anonymousreply 401December 22, 2018 1:51 AM

Janeane Garofalo.

by Anonymousreply 402December 22, 2018 2:01 AM

Liv Tyler Uma thurman

by Anonymousreply 403December 22, 2018 2:15 AM

Any Kermit the frog info? Did he ever get hitched to Miss Piggy? Big Bird always pinged.

by Anonymousreply 404December 22, 2018 3:12 AM

Any talk about David James Elliott? Is he nice? Nasty and rude? Ditto actor Mark Valley.

by Anonymousreply 405December 22, 2018 4:06 AM

Gay face?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406December 22, 2018 4:22 AM

Andrew Rannells gossip.

by Anonymousreply 407December 22, 2018 5:58 AM

[quote] isn't Brad Pitt the #1 choice that a straight guy will admit going gay for?

You're thinking of Chris Hemsworth.

by Anonymousreply 408December 22, 2018 6:42 AM

Craig Bierko

by Anonymousreply 409December 22, 2018 6:53 AM

R409 Dated Janeane Garofalo in the late 90s. Rumored to be gay and rumored to wear a toupee.

by Anonymousreply 410December 22, 2018 6:57 AM

r396- Off of work, they usually wear wefts/extensions.

Barbara Hershey is the only one that comes to mind.

by Anonymousreply 411December 22, 2018 7:25 AM

R411 Ah, so you know about Barbara too. What are wefts?

by Anonymousreply 412December 22, 2018 7:28 AM

[quote] Jodie Foster led the way in directing and producing and now other women are finding their own stories to film and they can avoid this “obligation “ to fuck some asshole to get a job.

Sorry, but that is total crap. There were women actors who directed way before Foster did it.

by Anonymousreply 413December 22, 2018 8:09 AM

Her next victim

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414December 22, 2018 9:11 AM

R413, I concur

by Anonymousreply 415December 22, 2018 9:26 AM

Welcome to slavery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416December 22, 2018 9:27 AM

I'm telling you she has designs on him. Look at her in the background.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417December 22, 2018 9:50 AM

Lee Majors.

by Anonymousreply 418December 22, 2018 12:14 PM

Ansari could not rape anyone.

by Anonymousreply 419December 22, 2018 2:20 PM

R380...

There was another blind item on abc.com that hinted at Hugh’s horrific years at a UK boarding school, where he allegedly was abused or raped by senior classmates and/or professors, including a well known one. It has totally fucked him up in his head.

by Anonymousreply 420December 22, 2018 2:39 PM

Linda Hunt?

Freddie Prinze Jr.?

Maggie Q?

by Anonymousreply 421December 22, 2018 2:57 PM

What is a "pajama move"?

by Anonymousreply 422December 22, 2018 3:20 PM

for r422

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423December 22, 2018 3:33 PM

[quote]There were women actors who directed way before Foster did it

R413 Yep, like Ida Lupino.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424December 22, 2018 3:39 PM

Any inside gossip about Lake Bell other than her being a weed head, dating Colin Farrell for a few months ten years ago, dating some pro athletes, and that she's married to a sub-par tattoo artist?

by Anonymousreply 425December 22, 2018 3:59 PM

Any good dirt on Miss Susan Anton?

by Anonymousreply 426December 22, 2018 4:05 PM

Carl Hardwick aka Rusty Jeffers.

by Anonymousreply 427December 22, 2018 4:36 PM

[Quote] Freddie Prinze Jr.?

I don't even remember the last movie i saw him in. I think he sticks with video games and he's also released a cookbook. At least his marriage with SMG is still going strong.

[Quote] Maggie Q?

Seems to date whoever her co-star is. And i think there was some scandal over a decade ago involving triads.

by Anonymousreply 428December 22, 2018 5:14 PM

I saw Freddie Prinze Jr in Brentwood getting ice cream with his kid after school time about two months ago. He sounds like a dummy and a ditzy dude but damn is he TALL. Nothing about him would make u know he was a pin up 20 years ago and was a heartthrob.

by Anonymousreply 429December 22, 2018 5:17 PM

[Quote] Nothing about him would make u know he was a pin up 20 years ago and was a heartthrob.

Those were the days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430December 22, 2018 5:20 PM

Kim Raver?

Morris Chestnut?

Shemar Moore?

Tracee Ellis Ross?

by Anonymousreply 431December 22, 2018 5:37 PM

R410 Thanks, I'd heard something similar. Did Bierko have work done? His lips look oddly thin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432December 22, 2018 6:16 PM

Bierko was hot back in the day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433December 22, 2018 6:20 PM

How was his body, R429?

He looks like he's gotten in shape and lost the pudgy look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434December 22, 2018 7:08 PM

R403 Harvey's Girls

by Anonymousreply 435December 22, 2018 7:27 PM

[quote]dating Colin Farrell

bearding

by Anonymousreply 436December 22, 2018 7:28 PM

The inside joke on the Vikings set was how 4 of the main characters are gay or bisexual in real life and how the fantards would be devastated. All the calf tattoos and stan sites would implode.

by Anonymousreply 437December 22, 2018 9:23 PM

^Sorry for some reason half of the sentence didn't appear therefore the last bit makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 438December 22, 2018 9:24 PM

Any DLl'ers have behind the scenes gossip from "Girlfriends Guide To Divorce"?

by Anonymousreply 439December 22, 2018 9:31 PM

R437 how 4 of the main characters are gay or bisexual in real life

Alexander Ludwig

Travis Fimmel

Katheryn Winnick

Clive Standen

Alyssa Sutherland ?

by Anonymousreply 440December 22, 2018 10:11 PM

Does the Vikings cast list include those who have been killed off--i.e. George Blyden and the first Jarl's wife?

Anyway, I'm going to assume never-married martial-arts teacher Katheryn Winnick is one of the four.

by Anonymousreply 441December 22, 2018 11:07 PM

George Blagden, not Blyden, I mean.

by Anonymousreply 442December 22, 2018 11:12 PM

R442 Athelstan?

by Anonymousreply 443December 22, 2018 11:14 PM

Golshifteh Farahani

by Anonymousreply 444December 22, 2018 11:14 PM

R437 George and Clive were the straight ones. George is just very theatre if that makes sense. Once you talk to him you can tell the difference he is just a bit more open about being sensitive. And yes three of R440 was right

by Anonymousreply 445December 22, 2018 11:21 PM

R442, Yeah, Aethelstan--the comment made it sound like the in-joke could have been in the past. Clive Standen's been married 11 years and has three kids, so he wins most likely straight.

So, maybe Winnick, Fimmel, Ludwig and the guy who plays Floki--the Skarsgaard.

by Anonymousreply 446December 22, 2018 11:23 PM

R446 the floki guy is out as bi in Sweden

by Anonymousreply 447December 22, 2018 11:26 PM

No he's not out as bi

by Anonymousreply 448December 22, 2018 11:29 PM

Gustaf's brothers Alex and Bill are both gay and bearded the same girl Vikander

by Anonymousreply 449December 22, 2018 11:31 PM

Louis Garrel = Gay => Farahani = Lesbian

by Anonymousreply 450December 22, 2018 11:34 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451December 22, 2018 11:48 PM

I grew up with Halle Berry.....she IS NOT into women.....

by Anonymousreply 452December 22, 2018 11:51 PM

I grew up with Trump.....he IS NOT into women.....

by Anonymousreply 453December 22, 2018 11:59 PM

Jesus Christ, the "Halle Berry is a raging dyke." troll returns. Give it a rest already.

by Anonymousreply 454December 23, 2018 12:03 AM

Jesus Christ, the "Halle Berry is not a dyke." troll returns

by Anonymousreply 455December 23, 2018 12:04 AM

"Berry and Theron are the two of most obvious dykes in closet but I don't think they ever come out"

Berry is FAR from an "obvious dyke", not with all the bad publicity she gets every time she breaks up with a new man.

Theron on the other hand... bi rumors forever, goes years without an official man, getting butcher and butcher with time...

by Anonymousreply 456December 23, 2018 12:05 AM

R454 you'll be here when she's outed posthumously

by Anonymousreply 457December 23, 2018 12:06 AM

Well they both are obvious but public is blinded by their bearding

by Anonymousreply 458December 23, 2018 12:07 AM

looking like Caitlyn Jenner

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459December 23, 2018 12:10 AM

lesbian couple

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460December 23, 2018 12:11 AM

closeted Oscar winner Winslet and Jannery kissing on Stage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461December 23, 2018 12:13 AM

Berry even looks like DL's favorite closet case of all time Whitney Houston

by Anonymousreply 462December 23, 2018 12:18 AM

If Berry is a dyke, where's all the bad publicity and lawsuits every time she breaks up with a woman?

I suspect her of being a BPD case, with all the rumors about being insane on set, and the "pattern of unstable relationships" and nasty breakups.

by Anonymousreply 463December 23, 2018 12:20 AM

R462 give it a rest — pick another victim. Halle is not gay. Next!

by Anonymousreply 464December 23, 2018 1:02 AM

Ko e taha 'o e kau lolotonga sipinga/faiva 'i ha koa kaukau fika 'Amelika kuo fakasotoma 'o e tu'unga tangata pe fefine kimu'a.

by Anonymousreply 465December 23, 2018 1:55 AM

Okay R465 Closest I could guess is - A current soap actor who is also a model has had the gay sex before.

by Anonymousreply 466December 23, 2018 2:04 AM

R465 - I could make out roughly that a current American Soap Actor/Model has had the gay sex before.

by Anonymousreply 467December 23, 2018 2:06 AM

Koa 'Amelika faiva/sipinga 'o e loto fiemalie ke ne fakasotoma 'o e tu'unga tangata pe fefine mo ha tu'unga ma'olunga ange 'i he tu'a 'o e tokotaha ko ia ko e ngaahi 'ata pea 'oku ne tokoni'i kinautolu 'i he ma'u 'a e ngaue 'oku nau lolotonga ma'u 'i he koa 'Amelika 'oku nau 'i he.

by Anonymousreply 468December 23, 2018 2:31 AM

This thread has gone to shit with the invasion of fraus and LSA types. This is a gay site. Go back to your own boring spaces.

by Anonymousreply 469December 23, 2018 3:05 AM

Seriously, nobody could give a fuck about Halle or Charlize or any other chick who's a muff diver.

by Anonymousreply 470December 23, 2018 3:50 AM

Charlize with Beth Kono:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471December 23, 2018 4:56 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472December 23, 2018 4:58 AM

They're just benign photos, R471 -2, not some damning evidence that Theron is gay.

by Anonymousreply 473December 23, 2018 6:22 AM

I’m intrigued that a Maori is posting on DL

by Anonymousreply 474December 23, 2018 7:52 AM

Geoffrey Rush?

We've heard all about his 'antics' at the theatre. What about on filmsets?

by Anonymousreply 475December 23, 2018 8:11 AM

R474 Close but its Tongan I think, Most Polynesian language share some of the same root words so if you are a poly you can sort of roughly decipher the meaning

by Anonymousreply 476December 23, 2018 6:44 PM

R474 Lol same.

by Anonymousreply 477December 23, 2018 8:04 PM

So by American R465 means American Samoan soap star? This guy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478December 23, 2018 9:47 PM

R478 Puck you, Miss!!

by Anonymousreply 479December 23, 2018 9:48 PM

R479 Behave, Jonah, or I won't let you rap at Polyfest!

by Anonymousreply 480December 23, 2018 10:24 PM

Liam and Chris Hemsworth are both gay

by Anonymousreply 481December 23, 2018 10:41 PM

Chris got Thor over Skarsgard because of casting couch Branagh

by Anonymousreply 482December 23, 2018 10:42 PM

R473 the damning evidence is she eats pussy

by Anonymousreply 483December 23, 2018 10:45 PM

"Chris got Thor over Skarsgard because of casting couch Branagh "

I never thought the entire Datalounge would be jealous of Kenneth Branaugh.

by Anonymousreply 484December 23, 2018 11:36 PM

Charlize Theron is a goddess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485December 24, 2018 12:04 AM

Reading the two previous threads, I never truly believed that DL is on the entertainment industry radar and that PR people actually work to derail threads when they hit close to home, until now.

by Anonymousreply 486December 24, 2018 2:39 AM

[quote]Liam and Chris Hemsworth are both gay

EVERYONE in showbiz is GAY.

THREAD CLOSED.

by Anonymousreply 487December 24, 2018 2:51 AM

True fact The opioid crisis in America extends to celebrities. It is a huge problem and why you are seeing so many deaths within the last three years.

by Anonymousreply 488December 24, 2018 2:56 AM

R488..what deaths?

And why the Polynesian lingo on this thread?

by Anonymousreply 489December 24, 2018 3:54 AM

My mom was friends with the ex-wife of a certain legendary director. The director's constant cheating was far from the only reason for the breakup. She (the ex) blamed a lot of his problems on his mother who she alleged not only sexually abused the director as a kid but allowed some male friends of hers to as well. (There was another traumatic event in the director's adulthood that is well-known which made things worse). It was "wakes up screaming nightly" type shit and the ex got him into therapy for a time with only middling success. It's apparently why he loves drugs and is paranoid about anyone, man or woman. She either said, or gave the impression, the director would rather be known as a kook than a victim, but the reason you've never seen a kiss and tell from her (or other exes) despite his outlandish behavior is because they're protective of him/his past.

by Anonymousreply 490December 24, 2018 4:56 AM

Tim Burton?

by Anonymousreply 491December 24, 2018 6:51 AM

More Vikings gossip.

by Anonymousreply 492December 24, 2018 7:20 AM

Tim Burton: spouse

Lena Gieseket(24 February 1989 - 31 December 1991) ( divorced)

by Anonymousreply 493December 24, 2018 8:00 AM

R485 At first glance I thought that was Morgan Fairchild

by Anonymousreply 494December 24, 2018 8:12 AM

Not Tim Burton. This person has won Best Director.

by Anonymousreply 495December 24, 2018 11:53 AM

R490, sounds like Roman Polanski, with the legendary event being the murder of his pregnant wife by the Manson Family.

by Anonymousreply 496December 24, 2018 12:00 PM

Seriously? Blind items on this thread?

by Anonymousreply 497December 24, 2018 12:15 PM

Back to the Hollywood gossip....

Oh, I don't have any............ but I was enjoying 175's insights....... so let's get that happening again.

Oh, don't worry about Christmas, it's all commercial bs these days anyway.

Oh and don't worry about the 'family' gathering. You were adopted and your 'family' only pretend to like you, but actually they pride themselves on tolerating you.

Anywho, back to the gossip...

by Anonymousreply 498December 24, 2018 12:30 PM

R490 sounds like Mel Gibson

by Anonymousreply 499December 24, 2018 3:30 PM

Mel Gibson isn't a "legendary director" except in his mind

by Anonymousreply 500December 24, 2018 3:38 PM

[quote]Shemar Moore?

Why does he still try to convince the world that he’s a ladies man?

by Anonymousreply 501December 24, 2018 5:00 PM

What's the dirt on Mark Burnett and Roma Downey? I know they love to put on an "oh so holy Christian" act but how bad are they for real? Besides Burnett's involvement with Trump, what other rottenness are they involved in?

by Anonymousreply 502December 24, 2018 6:55 PM

Roman Polanski: spouses

Emmanuelle Seignert(30 August 1989 - present) ( 2 children)

Sharon Tatet(20 January 1968 - 9 August 1969) ( her death)

Barbara Lasst(9 September 1959 - 1962) ( divorced)

by Anonymousreply 503December 24, 2018 7:03 PM

Barbara Lass died in 1995.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504December 24, 2018 7:04 PM

R482 Not saying I don't believe you but skarsgard lost over the casting couch? Like that desperate bi fame whore would say no to a big role over using the ol casting couch.

by Anonymousreply 505December 24, 2018 8:44 PM

Any gossip about Andrew Garfield? Who is he dating right now? At least, when he was with Emma, they looked cute together.

by Anonymousreply 506December 24, 2018 9:47 PM

His ass looks great in that terrible Under the Silver Lake R506

by Anonymousreply 507December 24, 2018 10:15 PM

R507 Apart from that because I already talked about the movie hahaha. I think in this thread as well.

I just wanted to know if there any gay rumours about him? I mean, reliable ones not the usually bs ones.

by Anonymousreply 508December 24, 2018 10:19 PM

I really don't think he's gay. When the Sony emails were hacked, they were several mentions of him and Emma being all over each other. Sony execs clearly didn't feel the need to hide or censor themselves in their email, so why would they make that up.

by Anonymousreply 509December 24, 2018 10:22 PM

R509 Didn’t know about that, that’s why I asked. In fact, I only paid attention to him after Spiderman. Never followed the saga. Thanks for the info. The only doubt or even better the only thing that intrigued me was the “ fluidity” speech or whatever that was when he did Angels in America and that’s why I wanted to know if there was something honest in that or not.

by Anonymousreply 510December 24, 2018 10:33 PM

Nobody's sexuality was mentioned in any of the Sony emails, iirc.

by Anonymousreply 511December 24, 2018 10:35 PM

R511 There were Spiderman emails where execs mentioned Emma and Andrew being off somewhere making out.

by Anonymousreply 512December 24, 2018 10:40 PM

Re: the director. Not Polanski. Think American and with still living ex-wives. (Besides didn't Polanski's mother die in a concentration camp quite young?)

I already feel gross about revealing an alleged abuse victim, thus why no names. I thought when I wrote the blind it was obvious, but no one has guessed correctly.

by Anonymousreply 513December 24, 2018 10:58 PM

What celebrities are rumored to be into seriously kinky sex?

by Anonymousreply 514December 24, 2018 11:00 PM

Ricky Martin likes getting peed on, as do most Latins and cast members of Ryan Murphy productions.

by Anonymousreply 515December 24, 2018 11:06 PM

Is Clint Eastwood the director?

by Anonymousreply 516December 24, 2018 11:07 PM

[Quote] Why does he still try to convince the world that he’s a ladies man?

Those vids of him making out with women are so fucking awkward.

[Quote] and cast members of Ryan Murphy productions.

Which ones??

by Anonymousreply 517December 24, 2018 11:13 PM

Why would Morgan Brittany make shitty appearances on Fox News? Her celebrity have already dried up. The old witch has a chip on her shoulder.

by Anonymousreply 518December 24, 2018 11:21 PM

For the same reason Fabio does, R518, Fox News will take whatever they can get

by Anonymousreply 519December 24, 2018 11:33 PM

Thought the director might be Spielberg, with the "traumatic event in his adulthood" the incident with the guy who planned to rape him.

by Anonymousreply 520December 25, 2018 12:32 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521December 25, 2018 1:12 AM

Director = Christopher Nolan?

by Anonymousreply 522December 25, 2018 1:41 AM

Rita Whora!

by Anonymousreply 523December 25, 2018 1:42 AM

Confirmation of Geoffrey Rush antics on sets needed. There must be witness, look at the theatre scene in Australia - but its run by enablers.

by Anonymousreply 524December 25, 2018 1:49 AM

R524 Rush liked to drink and get coked up during the filming of "Mystery Men".

by Anonymousreply 525December 25, 2018 1:54 AM

Spielberg's never been known for taking drugs or being controversial and Nolan has never won a directing Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 526December 25, 2018 2:01 AM

R490 Allen?

by Anonymousreply 527December 25, 2018 2:04 AM

[quote]Re: the director. Not Polanski. Think American and with still living ex-wives.

R513 I'll guess Martin Scorsese, who has a pile of ex-wives, was driven into depression due to the poor reception of New York, New York and battled with cocaine addiction.

by Anonymousreply 528December 25, 2018 2:11 AM

Scorsese crossed my mind too, but then I remembered his mom, whom he put in lots of his films.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529December 25, 2018 2:30 AM

[R527] No (and ew). Allen has been very publicly bashed by an ex.

I will say the last guess is close.

by Anonymousreply 530December 25, 2018 2:31 AM

R530 Francis Ford Coppola

by Anonymousreply 531December 25, 2018 2:32 AM

[quote]Those vids of him making out with women are so fucking awkward.

And wasn't he busted at Blacks' Beach, that nude gay beach near LaJolla?

by Anonymousreply 532December 25, 2018 2:34 AM

Is R490 director Oliver Stone?

by Anonymousreply 533December 25, 2018 2:36 AM

R402 From someone who worked with Janeane Garofalo on a short film called "The Assistant":

"She stepped on people's lines, misremembered her lines, including the ones opposite me, so my response wasn't funny anymore. Made fun of my friend James when he improvised, as the director told us to do, she said "Do that same kind of thing again, but funny.".After that, no one wanted to try. She was at the end of a several-day shoot for free, so she was probably ready to go home."

by Anonymousreply 534December 25, 2018 2:38 AM

R530 Robert Evans.

by Anonymousreply 535December 25, 2018 2:41 AM

R531 No.

by Anonymousreply 536December 25, 2018 2:46 AM

Coppola doesn't have ex-wives and Evans hasn't won an Oscar.

Give better clues, R490.

by Anonymousreply 537December 25, 2018 2:48 AM

R490 - Brian Depalma? His fiancé was murdered in 1980? Then he married her sister for a time?

by Anonymousreply 538December 25, 2018 2:57 AM

The director - Brian de Palma?

by Anonymousreply 539December 25, 2018 2:57 AM

Brian De Palma doesn't have an Oscar and Robert Evans is a producer, not a director.

by Anonymousreply 540December 25, 2018 3:01 AM

R538 here, R490, sorry I meant Peter Bogdonovich...Brian De Palma has had a pretty normal personal life (by Hollywood standards). Bogdonovich was dating Dorothy Stratten

by Anonymousreply 541December 25, 2018 3:01 AM

Oliver Stone does seem to fit. Presumably the adult trauma was his service in Vietnam? From the website linked below:

[quote] The sexual depravity that Oliver Stone witnessed his parents engaged in while he was a teenager further illustrates the degree to which his parents were not actively practicing Judaism, Catholicism, or any other religion. Oliver Stone's mother first took him to a nudist colony when he was nine years old (Riordan, page 12). ...When Oliver was fourteen or fifteen years old, his mother began taking him to nightclubs. While at Hill School, Oliver's father continued having extramarital affairs and the lifestyle of Oliver's mother's friends became increasingly decadent, as they imbibed in the sexual "revolution" of the 1960s. (Riordan, page 24). After his parents divorced, Oliver found that his father frequently had prostitutes and call girls visiting at the house when Oliver was there. .... When Oliver was fifteen year old, his father arranged for him to lose his virginity with a prostitute (Riordan, page 30). ...Stone was an emotionally underdeveloped teenager, and the experience made a profound impact.

[quote] Oliver's mother returned to New York City, where she rented an apartment and Oliver began visiting her often. There was a constant parade of prostitutes and homosexuals in his mother's apartment. Men and women hit on him. He frequently found there was rampant drug use, nudity, and group sex at his mother's apartment. When Oliver first walked into his mother's apartment and found her half-dressed in bed with another man, he was shocked, but his mother was very casual about it. ...Oliver's mother had a tendency to be more like a peer than a parent. After his father was gone, she was amazingly candid with him. There was no subject she wouldn't broach. Then, other times, she acted like she wasn't interested." Oliver Stone's experiences with his parents and sexuality had a strong affect on him, and made it difficult for him to relate to women as peers. From: Riordan, page 32: [During Oliver's senior year at Hill School, he] felt far too traumatized about sexual attraction to deal with women very well. Roger Kirby comments: "I don't think Oliver ever dated anybody. He had this circle of people [many of them call girls] whom his mother would make available to him directly or otherwise."

by Anonymousreply 542December 25, 2018 3:07 AM

Website link here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543December 25, 2018 3:11 AM

James Cameron has enough ex-wives to keep every gossipy matron in the LA area well-informed, but I can't think of any personal traumas he's suffered as an adult.

by Anonymousreply 544December 25, 2018 3:12 AM

R175. Get back here one more time because I have no intention of following the next thread.

by Anonymousreply 545December 25, 2018 3:42 AM

my mother always said if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all, so a list of celebs who have been kind in my or my friends' experience. my friends and I are not powerful people, so if they're kind to us, they're probably overall kind people. Brie Larson (she met an acquaintance of mine the night she won her Oscar, and remembered that person and details about them when they ran into each other over a year later.) Paul Rudd Orlando Bloom Dennis Haysbert Chris Pratt (the Parks & Rec cast in general was great)

I didn't interact much with them personally, but the main cast of Silicon Valley were hilarious, and seemed pretty down-to-earth. Similarly, I didn't interact with Julianne Moore, but was floored by getting to see her act on set.

The (incredibly boring) truth is that most actors, at least in my experience, are pretty boring, at least in professional contexts. They're good at their jobs, they focus on their jobs, they don't showboat or yell at the crew. They're there to work. Some people definitely get reputations (I had heard negative things about Rob Lowe, though noticed nothing out of the ordinary the days I was on set with him), but most people are kind of neutral.

by Anonymousreply 546December 25, 2018 3:54 AM

ugh sorry that didn't format well. forgot to mention that dave franco is on my list of kind people as well.

by Anonymousreply 547December 25, 2018 3:57 AM

R532 yep

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548December 25, 2018 4:19 AM

What's the story on Faye Dunaway and the wig?

by Anonymousreply 549December 25, 2018 5:20 AM

I don't like Tongans or people from Maori. They leave their bark wood pontoon boats in the hallway of my Upper East Side building and have speared several of our neighbors.

by Anonymousreply 550December 25, 2018 5:30 AM

From a 2010 article in The Observer:

[quote]Usually, when an interviewer discovers something interesting about a subject, it's repeated in every article thereafter, but I find only one piece from the mid-90s, an interview with Elizabeth Stone, in which she claims that it was his mother who initiated him sexually. She says that Jacqueline had told her: "He couldn't relax and I had to show him."

"It's not clear," the interviewer goes on, "from detailed interviews with Elizabeth, Oliver and his mother, Jacqueline, what actually occurred. Elizabeth claims that Jacqueline Stone touched her teenage son's genitals and masturbated him. Jacqueline heatedly denies it."

So, I ask him straight out: "Did your mother teach you how to masturbate?"

"Well, I can't live with denial – sure."

"She physically showed you?"

"It was no big deal. It's not English. It's French. It was no big deal. I wasn't attracted to her. You have to understand. After a certain point, I grew up and I moved on. And I've had successful relations – with everybody!"[/quote]

by Anonymousreply 551December 25, 2018 5:45 AM

Is Joan Allen completely bald? She's been wearing some very obvious wigs for over a decade.

by Anonymousreply 552December 25, 2018 6:05 AM

R552 She has thin hair but no she's not bald

by Anonymousreply 553December 25, 2018 6:08 AM

R544 He looks like a lesbian

by Anonymousreply 554December 25, 2018 6:08 AM

R553 When did start to wear them? I remember her having the short pixie style when she hosted SNL in 1998.

by Anonymousreply 555December 25, 2018 6:09 AM

I had known about JLo and Smith/Pinkett and Leo D. And Jennifer Lawrence as well. Always wondered if Seacrest/Cowell had a thing

by Anonymousreply 556December 25, 2018 6:22 AM

R555 I think Allen wears wigs mostly on her films not in public appearances

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557December 25, 2018 6:26 AM

looks like natural hair to me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558December 25, 2018 6:26 AM

Premiere of "The Contender".Mann National Theatre, Westwood, CA.October 5, 2000

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559December 25, 2018 6:27 AM

Poor Joan Allen. No hair, no tits - hope her privates are intact.

by Anonymousreply 560December 25, 2018 6:29 AM

Joan Allen being a coke dealer in Chicago is one of my all-time favorite celebrity rumors. I just love the image of that.

by Anonymousreply 561December 25, 2018 6:33 AM

She has hair she's not bald

by Anonymousreply 562December 25, 2018 6:33 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563December 25, 2018 6:34 AM

Looks real, can't tell if R557 or R558 are lacefronts.

by Anonymousreply 564December 25, 2018 6:35 AM

Parker Posey.

by Anonymousreply 565December 25, 2018 6:40 AM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 566December 25, 2018 2:37 PM

Well, does Joan Allen have cunt hair?

by Anonymousreply 567December 25, 2018 4:17 PM

Joan Allen got no tits and a tight box!

by Anonymousreply 568December 25, 2018 5:42 PM

What's the deal with Liev Schrieber? Is he as surly as he looks?

by Anonymousreply 569December 25, 2018 7:04 PM

Wait what do you mean you "knew" about Leo D and Jennifer Lawrence?

Did they have an affair or something else about them?

by Anonymousreply 570December 25, 2018 7:13 PM

Joely Richardson?

Eddie Cibrian?

William Baldwin?

by Anonymousreply 571December 25, 2018 7:33 PM

Rita Oral? Heard she fucked 30-40 dudes in a year.

by Anonymousreply 572December 25, 2018 7:45 PM

So...are we jealous or proud R572?

by Anonymousreply 573December 25, 2018 8:42 PM

Anything about Bill Hader’s HBO show Barry?

by Anonymousreply 574December 25, 2018 8:54 PM

R573 probably a bit of both.

by Anonymousreply 575December 25, 2018 9:32 PM

30-40 guys a year? 😂 Bitch please that is what we call a lazy weekend!

by Anonymousreply 576December 25, 2018 9:43 PM

Sarah Michelle Gellar?

Jennifer Love Hewitt?

Piper Perabo?

Lena Headey?

Matthew Goode?

by Anonymousreply 577December 25, 2018 10:03 PM

Peter Potamus?

Andy Panda?

Wally Gator?

Cindi Bear?

Chilli Willi?

Little Lulu? (that cunt!)

by Anonymousreply 578December 25, 2018 10:31 PM

R577 SMG sounds like fun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579December 25, 2018 10:53 PM

R577 I got asked by Huffpo to take part in an interview with Matthew Goode after I wrote an article about The Good Wife. He is as charming in real life as he is on screen. He complimented my hair and I nearly melted off my chair. He learned his lesson after he nearly destroyed his career when doing press for Leap Year several years earlier. (He all but trashed the film in interviews.) When I took part in the interview, he came off really gracious and appreciative of the career he has.

by Anonymousreply 580December 25, 2018 11:13 PM

R580 Any Julianna Margulies gossip? Did they ever put itching powder in her wig?

by Anonymousreply 581December 26, 2018 12:17 AM

What about Kevin Spacey? I've heard he has a dark side. Anyone?

by Anonymousreply 582December 26, 2018 12:39 AM

I used to love Julianna Margulies until stories about what an evil jealous cunt she was started coming out.

by Anonymousreply 583December 26, 2018 3:56 AM

R570 about them being gay and in closet

by Anonymousreply 584December 26, 2018 4:36 AM

R582 fucked Jude Law and Colin Farrel

by Anonymousreply 585December 26, 2018 4:37 AM

Rita Oral is a lesbian those guys are beards not her bfs

by Anonymousreply 586December 26, 2018 4:37 AM

Everybody is gay.

Everybody’s a lesbian!

Everybody’s in a lavender marriage!!

Everybody’s a beard!!!

by Anonymousreply 587December 26, 2018 4:49 AM

Do you think Wilbur Turnblad was on set or something, R581???

by Anonymousreply 588December 26, 2018 5:11 AM

R587 In Hollywood yes

by Anonymousreply 589December 26, 2018 5:43 AM

Sex and sexual identity is just a construct. In Hollywood you do what you need to do to get what you want. You can't pick and choose your friends and sex partners based on common ground and likes and dislikes if you want something way out of your reach from where you are now. And of course people will label you a whore and (secretly) gay or bi for letting a old, sad, creep blow you for a role.

by Anonymousreply 590December 26, 2018 6:00 AM

I've heard rumours that Piper Perabo is a crack whore. Any truth to that?

by Anonymousreply 591December 26, 2018 7:03 AM

Either Rami Malek or Adam Driver is addicted to heroin per CDaN.

by Anonymousreply 592December 26, 2018 2:03 PM

If I were a starving heterosexual actor and was promised an opportunity for fame and money provided I put out for a gay male Hollywood bigwig, I would do it. I think that a lot of well known actors and actresses have done so. Which is probably where all the gay rumors originated.

by Anonymousreply 593December 26, 2018 3:30 PM

Any insiders here on British movie sets?

by Anonymousreply 594December 26, 2018 8:12 PM

ok...Christian Bale, Film festival like 20 years ago at premier of Velvet Goldmine...I am a woman..please dont flame me..am not frau.... but I guess my damn vagina makes me one..but anyway....he was LOVELY..he took cigs from me and we just hung out...he was so sweet, said he hated auditions a so sure about American Psycho part becaause Leo Di Caprio was also into it.. we just literally hung out and he was a little chubby but I fell in love with this sweet man...no hint of a man into domination...I wished so much he was not famous but I knew he was out of it into better things

Ewan Mcgregor was rumored to have been pleasured in a toilet cubicle by a girl who worked in top shop...he was a bit up himself and generally a little gnarly

Jonathan Rhys Myers was VERY sweet but he had been held up by some issue at airport..he was high and kissed back of my hand, very gallant but I was already wayy more into Bale

the director of the movie was a little rude and i found a credit card that had been used to cut coke in a toilet cubicle, I came out ane waved it about asking who it belonged to...and sorry I dont remember who claimed it but they were all a bit annoyed I was in mens toilet...what can I say....I was with Bale rolling cigs and drunk... I am very into men....I know I risk being absolutely flamed into a volcano..so bring on the ' fuck off fishy frau vagina to hell etc etc' my brother is gay and I just grew up in that world..

also at that film festival John Cusack was lovely to staff, a nice man all round...Samantha Morton was not so nice to me..actually a flat out cow...but I love her acting ..still angry at her though... There is more but...being a frau etc I dont know if there is much point sharing? uurgh just know Bale is a lovely man...and I dont know about the dom stuff...but the Bale I met was sweet and kind.

by Anonymousreply 595December 26, 2018 10:14 PM

Thanks, R595, glad to hear that Bale is capable of behaving himself at least part of the time.

by Anonymousreply 596December 26, 2018 11:22 PM

R596 sounds like that was pre-fame so he said changed for the worse.

Rami Malek is not addicted to heroin.

by Anonymousreply 597December 26, 2018 11:32 PM

Dakota Johnson and her partner

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598December 26, 2018 11:38 PM

Dakota Johnson and her partner

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599December 26, 2018 11:39 PM

That's all folks!

by Anonymousreply 600December 26, 2018 11:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!