Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

TRIVING for Justice: Hot Dad Chris Watts Part 11

[quote]R71 The man is a murderer, plain and simple. His crime is especially heinous because he killed his two daughters, and unborn son, but killing the pregnant wife is equally heinous. There’s no loophole here.

Well, except for pesky little things like a trial and conviction.

by Anonymousreply 601November 23, 2018 8:47 AM

Please link previous thread, as is the custom OP.

What is [bold] triving [/bold]? A non addictive form if thriving?

Can our regulars get back to posting instead of the boring, unfunny mess that the Fraus created in previous thread?

by Anonymousreply 1October 20, 2018 10:16 PM

The face of an angel:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 20, 2018 10:18 PM

Link to Previous Thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 20, 2018 10:19 PM

Yes r2. The patron saint of closeted, henpecked husbands.

by Anonymousreply 4October 20, 2018 10:23 PM

Okay, granted this thread has a typo (TRIVING) in the subject line.

But TRIVING kind of rhymes with TITHING....and maybe this will remind us all to put $ in Our Chris’ commissary account each Sunday (?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 20, 2018 10:23 PM

No new thread would be complete without commentary from our fave YouTuber life coach and all around gal friday:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 20, 2018 10:33 PM

I wonder if he will be able to scheme his way out of this?

by Anonymousreply 7October 20, 2018 10:34 PM

Umm...he doesn't exactly seem like a mastermind so can't imagine much effective scheming. I'm just interested in hearing the evidence.

by Anonymousreply 8October 20, 2018 10:40 PM

Morbid question, since I can't be bothered to wade through all the previous threads: Did the police ever release the causes of death?

by Anonymousreply 9October 20, 2018 10:48 PM

I don’t believe so, r9. I think the court ordered that the coroner’s report remain sealed until presented at trial....supposedly so as not to taint the jury pool.

by Anonymousreply 10October 20, 2018 10:51 PM

No, they didn't.

by Anonymousreply 11October 20, 2018 10:51 PM

I'm thinking we should let this particular thread die and start a new one with the correct spelling before we go any further.

by Anonymousreply 12October 20, 2018 10:51 PM

Burn, baby, burn.

by Anonymousreply 13October 20, 2018 10:56 PM

[quote]R12 I'm thinking we should let this particular thread die and start a new one with the correct spelling before we go any further.

Look within. What was stopping you, ANY OF YOU, from starting a new thread, with correct spellings, a link to previous thread, etc?

And yet you did not. Let this be a lesson unto you. [italic] We reap what we sow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 20, 2018 11:05 PM

I didn't want to start one without checking what people who already posted on here thought. I'm considerate like that r14

by Anonymousreply 15October 20, 2018 11:07 PM

Or maybe, R14, in honor of the topic, "We rape what we sew."

by Anonymousreply 16October 20, 2018 11:09 PM

The entire “LET’S BURY THIS THREAD DUE TO A TYPO” argument is a blatant attempt by the Prosecution to concentrate on insignificant minutiae, and drag attention away from where it belongs, [italic]on Our Chris’ innocence!

Well, DL is having NONE of it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 20, 2018 11:23 PM

Chris is guilty of having an ass so fine that this sheriff cannot keep his hands off of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 20, 2018 11:39 PM

Chris has a MIGHTY big sexual harassment suit he can file (or we can file on his behalf) once this case is summarily dismissed as the FARCE it is.

What’s being done to him in there is OUTRAGEOUS!

by Anonymousreply 19October 21, 2018 12:29 AM

R19 is that you Mandy? Have you fired your nail tech yet?

by Anonymousreply 20October 21, 2018 2:18 AM

NOT Mandy.

Just someone with EYES and EARS, opened toward the TRUTH.

The whole arrest and imprisonment of Chris is just a monstrous case of gay bashing at its WORST.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 21, 2018 3:01 AM

Yes r17 Yes r19 Yes r21!

We shall OVERCOME!

OUR DL!

OUR RIGHTS!

OUR CHRIS!

by Anonymousreply 22October 21, 2018 6:24 AM

Let’s face it....the prosecution’s case is a JOKE.

Doesn’t the D.A.’s office have better things to do with taxpayers’ money than pursue these nuisance suits??

Send Chris HOME!

by Anonymousreply 23October 21, 2018 7:18 AM

Try to tear Chris down?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 21, 2018 7:23 AM

Have the CEOs of LeVel issued any kind of statement yet?

by Anonymousreply 25October 21, 2018 12:31 PM

R25 on fb they mentioned something I believe

by Anonymousreply 26October 21, 2018 9:57 PM

This is a podcast by a practicing CO criminal trial attorney, according to him the prosecution already messed up the filing for limiting the autopsy reports. It was out of jurisdiction of the judge so they had to go around to the coroner. He is saying, if they messed up procedurally so early on, what else have they messed up. That if there are other errors, coercion, or lack of due process, that Chris Watts could walk.

It's an interesting listen, though long.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 21, 2018 11:30 PM

Chris never laid a hand on those d@mn kids. (Except maybe when they were teething.)

by Anonymousreply 28October 22, 2018 12:02 AM

Sure R28. He only laid hands on them when they were teething and when he dumped their bodies into the oil tanks, as any innocent man would do.

by Anonymousreply 29October 22, 2018 12:09 AM

Block R28 and posts 2, 3, 5, 6, 10, 14, 17, 19, 21, 23, and 24 disappear.

Someone needs a hobby.

by Anonymousreply 30October 22, 2018 12:12 AM

Block r29 and all the insipid and dull Frau posts disappear.

by Anonymousreply 31October 22, 2018 12:31 AM

R30 [italic]Someone[/italic] has to stand up for Chris!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 22, 2018 12:41 AM

I know the trial is a long way off. BUT that Plunder channel on youtube is a FONT of Watts entertqinment. Too little of CW of course, but man alive, the portrait of SW that emerges is, in the words of SW, ah-MAZ-ing. An insecure narcissist. A classic addict's personality. Not sure what she might have indulged in, but she has SUCH an addict's personality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 22, 2018 2:31 AM

I wonder if she thought her life was simply DIVINE...or if she lay in bed at night, sleepless.

What a loser

by Anonymousreply 34October 22, 2018 2:36 AM

This video has me cracking up, all these big girls talking about how amazing Thrive is for them. Shan-ANN is skinny in comparison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 22, 2018 3:11 AM

This psycho Le-Vel chick is demanding none of the Thrive sheep speak to the authorities. She is creepy as fuck, I think this is Mandy that recruited Shanann. Seems like she is on something too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 22, 2018 3:23 AM

^^Thank God this HERD of cows has been thinned, so to speak.

In comparison, Shan'ann's fat ass does appear SMALLER. These THRIVE sows probably worshipped Shan'ann and emptied their hubby's wallets in order to have drive, feel alive like S.

The giant Frau in the ugly plaid shift is NICKOLE - Shan'ann's friend whose busybody ways put Chris in the awful position he is now in.

I couldn't bear to watch the whole clip as the hideous, tattooed whale from Kingman AZ made me want to strangle her to death.

by Anonymousreply 37October 22, 2018 3:29 AM

[quote]R47 The giant Frau in the ugly plaid shift is NICKOLE - Shan'ann's friend whose busybody ways put Chris in the awful position he is now in.

Never Forgive. Never Forget.

by Anonymousreply 38October 22, 2018 3:34 AM

Worry not r32 et al! As Maisie sang in THE BOYFRIEND "There is safety in numbers, that's what I believe - the gays that have a lot of beaus are never likely to grieve!"

WE will not be silenced!

Carry on!

by Anonymousreply 39October 22, 2018 3:35 AM

I am designing some [italic]”What Did YOU Do for Chris, Daddy?” [/italic] stickers, posters and clothing patches I hope a lot of people will buy here.

We really need to bulk up that defense fund.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 22, 2018 3:52 AM

Or do you think it should be [italic]”What Did YOU Do for Chris During the War, Daddy?”[/italic]

For it IS a war...a war on Chris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 22, 2018 4:03 AM

"For it IS a war...a war on Chris."

And we, The Datalounge, are his soldiers.

by Anonymousreply 42October 22, 2018 4:36 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 22, 2018 4:37 AM

R36 The comments below that Mandy bitch's video are GOLD.

They type DL.

by Anonymousreply 44October 22, 2018 4:37 AM

I love you r43!

by Anonymousreply 45October 22, 2018 4:40 AM

Holy shit, that wanna be Jenna Maroney bitch in the video is like literally sending up a flare that says, "Investigate Thrive!" What an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 46October 22, 2018 4:48 AM

You know she’s super pissed she lost Shan’ann’s customers, too.

Or, did she inherent them?? (Is the killer right in FRONT of us???)

by Anonymousreply 47October 22, 2018 5:36 AM

She should have inherited Shan'ann's downline if Shan'ann was their dealer. She knows this lifestyle is toxic though, and people are getting hip to that. Anyhow, the way she goes about it would make the cops super suspicious and want to talk to her.

by Anonymousreply 48October 22, 2018 5:42 AM

[quote]This psycho Le-Vel chick is demanding none of the Thrive sheep speak to the authorities. She is creepy as fuck, I think this is Mandy that recruited Shanann. Seems like she is on something too.

She might be worried about a Thrive sheep accidentally telling law enforcement about some of Thrive's shady business dealings. I wouldn't be surprised if Mandy and Shanann were doing something illegal via Thrive. I also vaguely recall a story of an MLM company that was shut down by the feds in the late 90s/early 00s. I'm sure MLMs worry about that and probably advised reps to be careful about what they say to law enforcement.

by Anonymousreply 49October 22, 2018 7:07 AM

BUMP!

by Anonymousreply 50October 22, 2018 11:06 AM

R36 She is one of the few on Thrive who isn't overweight.

by Anonymousreply 51October 22, 2018 12:39 PM

She says not to talk to the authorities. Isn't that obstructing a murder investigation?

If that's the Mandy who turned Shanann on to Thrive and acrylic nails, I would be feeling really guilty if I were her. The best way to honor Shanann, would be to get yourself out of the Thrive pyramid scheme. It cost her and her 3 kids their lives.

by Anonymousreply 52October 22, 2018 1:02 PM

Wasn't there some witness interview list that had several Thrive reps on it? They only gave a fuck about Shanann when it comes to Thrive sales and probably dreading have to possibly to testify at trial.

by Anonymousreply 53October 22, 2018 3:57 PM

Thrive did a LOT in the wake of Shan’ann’s death! There was a whole local event where 10% of the money from Thrive products sold at booths went to her (biological) family!

by Anonymousreply 54October 22, 2018 4:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55October 22, 2018 4:12 PM

Truth about how one cannot make money in pyramid scheme like Le Vel aka Thrive in article below. Great breakdown of the actual dollar amount the world's TOP SELLER of Younique makes. We are talking poverty level and mounds of debt.

It is CLEAR that our Chris made ALL the money while greedy Shan'ann was putting the family in serious debt by buying product after product and conning innocent people into a life of poverty and bankruptcy.

Note in video at r35 how Shan'ann scours the tacky Thrive merch saying " Oh I am gonna get that in my size; Chris needs a new hat; I need a new shaker", etc. How about spending Chris's money on your sickly, ignored children, bitch? Being a mother is a sacrifice, you greedy, conniving cunt!

In

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 22, 2018 5:01 PM

I hope the defense team goes after Thrive/Le-Vel in court. and it would be hilarious to see Thrive reps trying to defend that piece of shit company on social media.Has the claim that Shanann was making 80k selliing Thrive been verified? On a FB group, people have questioned that and many aren't believing it.

One of the issues I've had with the very pro-Shanann fangirls is that they called Chris lazy. The guy is a piece of shit killer, but lazy he was not. It was probably Chris's oil field job that was providing health insurance and paying for the surgeries and treatments of Shanann and the girls. I think the Thrive scam was sinking them back into debt and he snapped due to that and other things S was doing. On the other hand, he was also a Thrive rep and may have gotten to or tried to get people into the scam.

With past cases, of men killing their wives and/or children, there was tons of sympathy for the wives. This is case is different. Shanann was repping for a MLM company and she made a bunch of annoying publicly shared videos shilling the products and using her family as props. In today's social media world, most people can't stand MLM reps who are constantly pushing their products on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram and we all probably at least encountered a Shanann type. There are plenty of Shannan fans/defenders, but they are usually delusional people who really believe that Shannann was doing amazing things because she sold for Thrive.

There are many people who have condemned Chris and do feel sorry for the victims. But, many of those same people have said that Shannan was an asshole peddling crappy products and she likely put the family in debt and just added to many other problems in that household. I've seen people on different sites question the safety of a pregnant woman using Thrive and some people don't believe that Shanann's health issues improved because of Thrive. If Shanann hadn't been involved with Thrive or other MLMs, there would be more people sympathizing with her and a groups like Chris Watts Critical Case discussion might not have popped up.

by Anonymousreply 57October 22, 2018 5:58 PM

^ I meant to type "there were tons of sympathy". Sorry about that.

by Anonymousreply 58October 22, 2018 6:10 PM

R57 80k is just a level a Thrive rep gets to based on recruits and PURCHASES and sales made by their "team" which includes higher-ups. If you deduct the myriad bonuses and vacations from that amount, the purchases made by reps, their advertising, car leasing and overhead costs and then divide by the number of suckers on the team you get the real dollar amount a rep was making. 0.04% actually make any money selling Thrive, so Shan'ann is full of SHIT.

I read an analysis of Thrive scam 2fer that used an analogy of "Buy two Honda Civics, get one free. Each Civic costs ONLY $60,000." The company wins by selling 3 civics for $120, 000.

by Anonymousreply 59October 22, 2018 9:35 PM

R56 Well, Santa brought the girls new water bottles for Christmas, so they could make their own Thrive shakes. What more could they want?!

by Anonymousreply 60October 22, 2018 10:04 PM

R57 The $80,000 figure was NOT Shanann's yearly earnings. It means that a total of $80,000 worth of Thrive merchandise was purchased downstream under her in the pyramid.

by Anonymousreply 61October 22, 2018 10:06 PM

The Watts had 20 credit cards. They took out credit cards in the girls' names (or at least Bella's name).

Shanann's mother co-signed on the Colorado house. Will the bank come after her if Chris doesn't pay his mortgage? I don't know if Chris' parents are handling his finances now.

Shanann's parents declared bankruptcy. I don't know the year, but it must have been after Shanann and Chris bought the CO house.

by Anonymousreply 62October 22, 2018 10:11 PM

20 credit cards! Sheesh, she was going deeper and deeper in debt with no viable means out.

by Anonymousreply 63October 22, 2018 10:36 PM

R60 How do you know all this?

by Anonymousreply 64October 22, 2018 10:47 PM

30 credit cards??? WHY?? That is a recipe for disaster.

I don’t have a single credit card. I might not have fancy new things, but I don’t want them anyway. And luckily I hate to travel. I might not have a sparkly life (well, in quite a few ways, I do) but at least i’m Not in a nightmare of DEBT.

by Anonymousreply 65October 22, 2018 10:54 PM

[quote]Shanann's mother co-signed on the Colorado house. Will the bank come after her if Chris doesn't pay his mortgage? I don't know if Chris' parents are handling his finances now.

I think they can go after Shanann's mom. That house is likely to go into foreclosure and both sides of the family will probably just let it happen. My guess that someone related to Chris or Shannann has taken care of at least shutting off the utilities and getting stuff out if the police are done searching the house and got what they needed. Since the house is in HOA, maybe the family is calling someone in to cut the grass and make sure the house stays within code.

Chris is still being defended by public defenders. His family may not have the cash to hire a defense team. The video posted above of the CO lawyer talking about the prosecution slipping up is interesting and from recent articles, it seems like the public defenders are doing a good job of going after the prosecution's slip ups.

by Anonymousreply 66October 22, 2018 11:05 PM

Rumor is her parents are selling the house and a for sale sign should go up by 45 days.

by Anonymousreply 67October 22, 2018 11:36 PM

It’s a murder house. I wouldn’t live there for free

by Anonymousreply 68October 22, 2018 11:43 PM

R62, I have no idea if the credit card thing is true, but if they had just declared bankruptcy in 2015, I can’t imagine HOW they’d be able to get unsecured credit cards. I’ve seen speculation that they would only be able to get credit cards in the kids’ names. It’s mean to think it, but it’s the only thing that makes sense.

Not sure how it works, but I know scummy people ruin their kids’ credit with this scam. Piece of shit people steal identities and run up credit all the time. If Shannan was scamming with her old boss Hisham, she’d know a thing or two about it. And maybe she justified it by thinking they were going to pay it all back and establish a good credit record for the girls.

by Anonymousreply 69October 23, 2018 12:55 AM

R57, Thrive helped Shanann because she didn’t have any fucking lupus or fibro or celiac. I’m surprised she didn’t claim Ehlers-Danlos the way all the factitious addict bitches do.

When she had kids, all the sickness was transferred to them.

I’m telling you, half that shit was imaginary. There’s a guy in the FB groups who’s especially adamant that Shanann had Munchhausens and Munchhausens By Proxy. I don’t think he’s too far off.

I was attacked hardcore for saying that Shanann was as much a liar as Chris. But she was. She lied about her life in every FB video.

by Anonymousreply 70October 23, 2018 1:02 AM

R64 The videos. Shanann's multitude of videos. Look for the Christmas Eve one where Chris is dressed up as Santa Claus and the girls are afraid and crying. It's the video where Shanann calls Bella a Grinch more than 5 times.

by Anonymousreply 71October 23, 2018 1:03 AM

R65 They had 20 credit cards not 30.

by Anonymousreply 72October 23, 2018 1:03 AM

R64, there is a rather notorious video of a Christmas at the Watts home in which Shanann was hideously cunty.

by Anonymousreply 73October 23, 2018 1:03 AM

R66 Shanann's parents had a moving truck. They moved family heirlooms and things they wanted into storage. They gave away the girls' clothes and toys to a charity shop or something like it.

by Anonymousreply 74October 23, 2018 1:05 AM

Anyone have a link to the Xmas video? There’s a zillion of her videos out there

by Anonymousreply 75October 23, 2018 1:08 AM

R74, LOL at “heirlooms”. Did you mean things like family photos?

And it’s sort of sneaky to donate the possessions of murdered children to charity shops. I can’t put my finger on WHY, because I’m a practical person, hate waste, and don’t believe in things like haunting. It just seems like poor taste.

But those people are tacky and trashy, so.

by Anonymousreply 76October 23, 2018 1:40 AM

The infamous Christmas Eve video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77October 23, 2018 1:53 AM

Thanks r77

by Anonymousreply 78October 23, 2018 1:56 AM

R76 Shanann's parents probably had a priest bless the things before donating them. There are poor children who could use those things. Look at Bella's closet when she was a baby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79October 23, 2018 2:14 AM

Shanann's clothes closet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80October 23, 2018 2:15 AM

Some of the MLM LuluRoe clothes she was trying to sell. Buy in costs $5000-7000 to get the crappy LuluRoe inventory and they just send you want they want not what you need for your customers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81October 23, 2018 2:17 AM

Her is Shanann's shoe closet. Her dad did the built-ins. She said that she couldn't wear the shoes anymore due to her Lupus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82October 23, 2018 2:22 AM

[quote]R82 Here is Shanann's shoe closet. Her dad did the built-ins. She said that she couldn't wear the shoes anymore due to her Lupus.

Well then that was a willful waste of her dad’s time!

If she sold the shoes at a consignment store, maybe the family could have paid it’s HOA fees.

by Anonymousreply 83October 23, 2018 2:26 AM

r82 I couldn't wear them either because of my fashion sense and self awareness.

by Anonymousreply 84October 23, 2018 2:33 AM

Chris might have worn them...? Or maybe he gave a few pair to his mistress?

by Anonymousreply 85October 23, 2018 2:39 AM

This guy has some incorrect stuff on his blog but at least you can see a lot of pictures, including one of the Thrive guy Josh. Somebody said that Chris was going to leave Shanann for Josh. There's a photo of Shanann and her Thrive friends eating another fried, fattening meal in AZ while waiting for their delayed flight.

According to this author, Shanann's dad was there with police when movers picked up a bed frame and silver mirror. Along with photo albums, those must be the "family heirlooms."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86October 23, 2018 2:57 AM

[quote]r86 Shanann's dad was there with police when movers picked up a bed frame and silver mirror. Along with photo albums, those must be the "family heirlooms."

Did it look like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87October 23, 2018 4:31 AM

Oh, my, they must have been very and wealthy! Such luxury!

by Anonymousreply 88October 23, 2018 10:49 AM

They had a $2800/month mortgage payment. Chris made $60K a year. That covered mortgage payment and that's it.

There had to be another source of income aside from 20 credit cards. What was it?

by Anonymousreply 89October 23, 2018 11:34 AM

R81 she didn’t sell lularoe, she was hosting it at her house for one of her friends. It was actually for Chris Miller’s wife.

by Anonymousreply 90October 23, 2018 3:02 PM

I think the bad relationship Shanann had with Chris’s family and the drama that recently happened had a lot to do with the murder and timing of it. After that whole nut incident and Shanann having her dad rush over and pick up her and the girls from in-laws, I think their relationship went really downhill. Chris was probably over her controlling ways and saw her as the reasons for all his problems in their life. Shannan posted on fb about people not respecting Cece’s allergies right after and Chris’s sister commented she was sorry it happened, but Shanann never acknowledged it and liked everyone’s comment but hers. I guarantee she told Chris his family would never see their kids again and he only saw murdering them all as the way out.

by Anonymousreply 91October 23, 2018 3:11 PM

Thrive, baby r89

by Anonymousreply 92October 23, 2018 5:26 PM

r90 All she wore was Lularoe, her kids too. Obviously she was trying to sell it herself but couldn't, those clothes are way too pricey and way too ugly/cheaply made to wear it as a choice.

by Anonymousreply 93October 23, 2018 6:22 PM

You know, actually, I saw a rack of lulurowrowrowyourboat dresses at a flea market, and one style was cute. But it felt like polyester.

Some of them would be very cute on a CERTAIN type of (vintage inspired) girl. If they could handle the low-end fabric.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94October 23, 2018 6:29 PM

I’m obsessed with this crime!

Poor Shan’ann and kids - but she was one weird person

by Anonymousreply 95October 23, 2018 7:12 PM

R57, your personal feelings about Shannan selling products are one thing, but one can still have sympathy for a woman and her kids who were senselessly murdered.

Chris Watts is what’s called an Annihilator. That’s what they call men and women who murder their entire family.

Though I understand that he may have been under a lot of financial pressure and strains, it doesn’t justify murder of his wife and children. There is nothing defensible about that.

If he was indeed seeking legal separation and/or divorce from her, then he should have stuck with that option, rather than doing something that ended the life of his wife and CHILDREN.

I know lots of these comments on here are meant to be snarky, but yours appears to be a truthful analysis of what you really think. In what planet does selling a caffeine patch, or hundreds of them, justify murder?

I find Shannan to have been a very lonely, bored housewife. Her involvement with this was a way for her to socialize with other frauen, and she was probably sticking it to Chis financially, as a way to passive aggressively get back at him for having affairs, and wanting out. Chris probably encouraged her to sell that stupid shit, because it got her out of town, while attending those stupid conferences. Her involvement in this MLM afforded him time to fuck around on her. He probably put the kids to sleep, and snuck in his lovers while Shannan was away.

Fuck this guy. He’s nothing but a murderous piece of shit. Oh, and the guy isn’t hot, fat or thin.

by Anonymousreply 96October 23, 2018 9:55 PM

I thought it was confirmed somewhere that Shan'annnna was a Lularoe rep.

by Anonymousreply 97October 23, 2018 9:58 PM

Shanann followed all of the Kardashian/Jenner women on Instagram. If she looked to them for inspiration, it’s no wonder she was a hot mess.

by Anonymousreply 98October 23, 2018 10:00 PM

r96 We can't know if Chris killed his whole family until we have more info. It's just as possible Shannann killed the girls, statistically women are more likely to murder their kids of CeCe/Bella's age.

by Anonymousreply 99October 23, 2018 10:09 PM

Chris only dumped the bodies of CeCe and Bella into oil tanks because he wanted to avoid the funeral and burial costs.

by Anonymousreply 100October 23, 2018 10:32 PM

Or he killed his wife and unborn son and didn't want to go to jail for that, so he stupidly dumped all their bodies instead of trying to explain to police.

by Anonymousreply 101October 23, 2018 10:35 PM

I understand people defending that she didn't deserve to die. I don't understand anyone defending her as a person. She seemed pretty horrible.

by Anonymousreply 102October 23, 2018 11:29 PM

I can’t believe how many videos there are on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 103October 24, 2018 12:05 AM

[quote]R96 Chris Watts is what’s called an Annihilator. That’s what they call men and women who murder their entire family.

Except, we don’t know he killed them all. Because we’re not psychics with Second Sight.

by Anonymousreply 104October 24, 2018 12:46 AM

[quote]I understand people defending that she didn't deserve to die. I don't understand anyone defending her as a person. She seemed pretty horrible.

Some of the people defending her probably do the same humiliating shit to their spouses and kids. I also think some of her defenders are the gullible types who believed everything Shanann said in her videos about how she was helping support her family selling Thrive. Then there are the people who when comes to following murder cases always want to think of the victims as saints.

by Anonymousreply 105October 24, 2018 2:04 AM

R105, I’ve seen countless comments on FB that say “I guess I’d better watch my back because I’m sarcastic with my husband, too” or “She treated him just fine. I wear the pants in my family and my husband likes it”.

Unless you’re in a dom/sub relationship, NO, he doesn’t.

My mother was like that with her partner. It was excruciating to watch. Look up “learned helplessness”.

by Anonymousreply 106October 24, 2018 2:32 AM

You know what else I keep thinking of, is her former boss, Hisham of Dirty South. She was talking to him in one of her live videos. This was the married dude who was her boss at the tire business. The business she was, according to court documents, co-owner of. The business that somehow allowed her to purchase a gigantic new home on a manager’s salary. The same boss who she was helping rip off employees.

Anyway, it’s interesting that she was so fucking eager to get the hell away from NC, but she kept up with her old married boss that she was allegedly banging. And the ex-husband Leonard, whose wife she was friendly with, via Thrive .

I wonder if she was “friends” with Hisham’s wife, too.

I know her type.

by Anonymousreply 107October 24, 2018 2:37 AM

I'll admit I would laugh if evidence came to light that Shanann was having an affair too.

by Anonymousreply 108October 24, 2018 4:08 AM

Doubt it r108. She too ugly.

by Anonymousreply 109October 24, 2018 5:31 AM

R105, R106, I don’t treat people in my life like Shannan treated Chris.

What is it about this woman, that makes anyone think her murder and the murder of these two kids was justified, even in the slightest of ways?

Millions of men probably detest their wives. Divorce her!!! Take off!!! You don’t kill them, because you’re exasperated with her behavior, and are strapped for cash.

Now he’s stuck in jail for the rest of his life, and three people are dead. Including an unborn child. This is not the way to resolve conflict. No normal human being does this.

Shannan was a complete idiot for getting involved in this ridiculous MLM. She was a substandard wife and mom. So fucking what? She and the kids didn’t deserve this.

by Anonymousreply 110October 24, 2018 9:22 AM

On cue, r110.

With the exception of obvious trolls, NO ONE thinks that.

by Anonymousreply 111October 24, 2018 12:22 PM

I had a dream last night that when Shan’ann came home that faithful night, Chris told her he wanted a divorce. He was fed up and wanted out.

She went nuts and woke up the kids and said “see what your father is doing to this family” and Chris strangled her out of rage. Then the kids had to go too.

by Anonymousreply 112October 24, 2018 5:09 PM

Our Chris needs this DESPERATELY. Please donate funds ASAP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113October 24, 2018 5:57 PM

Justice!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114October 24, 2018 6:25 PM

R36, holy shit that woman is terrifying.

by Anonymousreply 115October 24, 2018 8:26 PM

Oh Jesus, R110. Get a grip. NO ONE is glad she and the kids were killed,no one thinks murder is ever justified. Kindly get a hold of yourself.

What is being offered here is the view of her life that is intolerable. The driven to financial ruin so she could have "stuff" ---- cars, houses, clothes, the look. By whatever means necessary, she required material wealth. The only thing is, she didn't quite understand how to go about creating wealth legitimately (like maybe developing marketable skills), and so she play-acted this bullshit sales rep persona till every one who knew her, who had NOT drunken the Kool-Aid, were driven bat-shit crazy.

Chris' mom, Chris, undoubtedly the ex-husband, the ex-tire-store partner, the undoubtedly hundreds of women she had sucked in to buying various MLM pieces of shit and then cast aside when they lost interest.... these people all knew this was sick.

I am SURE these people were stunned at the announcement of a third child. The depths of her depravity were astonishing.

So no, no one thinks she deserved to die. I suspect many like I, believe she should have been locked away in an asylum for the rest of her days.

by Anonymousreply 116October 24, 2018 8:37 PM

PREACH R116

by Anonymousreply 117October 24, 2018 11:20 PM

Now that we have seen all we have seen, my biggest surprise is that she wasn't filming that night in preparation to post it on social media. "Hey, guys! Looks like my loser husband is not Thriving after all. He still has no ga...kkkk...kkkkkk…..kkkkkkk……" Silence.

by Anonymousreply 118October 24, 2018 11:53 PM

On that note R118, the fact that there have been no social media posts from Shanann since her death, proves that there is no life after death.

by Anonymousreply 119October 24, 2018 11:58 PM

Or, R119, she is roasting in hellfire and brimstone, with no coverage to the long island medium.

by Anonymousreply 120October 25, 2018 12:04 AM

Theresa Caputo and Shanann. Can you imagine?

by Anonymousreply 121October 25, 2018 12:38 AM

That would be Ah-MAY-zing!

by Anonymousreply 122October 25, 2018 12:50 AM

R116 you have so much hate towards a dead woman you did not know. Think you need to get a life of your own and not be so jealous of someone who enjoyed her life and lived how she wanted to and now is dead. Seriously why do you hate her so much? For all the hate you have towards her and how she lived her life, look at you spending so much time on your phone looking into her life and watching all her videos/posts. I’m not a Shannana groupie and question what really happened that night, but really wondering why you care so much?

by Anonymousreply 123October 25, 2018 1:41 AM

Have you watched any of the dozens of her Facebook videos rr123?

She constantly calls her kids monsters, her kids look miserable most of time, they’’ll be crying because they’re hungry but she gotta finish filming. Watch the Xmas video and get a glimpse of her craziness.

The videos constant of: “Hey Guys, my hair is a hot mess, the kids are monster/hyper, umm, um”

by Anonymousreply 124October 25, 2018 1:53 AM

R123 Oh for goodness sakes, this is THE DATALOUNGE, not the Teddy Bears and Angels FB group.

by Anonymousreply 125October 25, 2018 1:55 AM

Most of the comment are YouTube are worst than on Datalounge

by Anonymousreply 126October 25, 2018 1:56 AM

R123 Shan'ann would have wanted you to live your life like she did. So here is a special reminder to stop whining and go out and THRIVE with your girlfriend's in the name of SHAN'AN WATTS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127October 25, 2018 1:59 AM

Why are all those Thrive woman fat. Thought that Thrive shit was to help you lose weight?

by Anonymousreply 128October 25, 2018 2:05 AM

Drinkin' that Thrive shake. Whoooo-oooo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129October 25, 2018 2:16 AM

[quote]R113 Our Chris needs this DESPERATELY. Please donate funds ASAP.

Is that a sex toy?

I have been sending him letters and pictures regularly since his TV interview, so he’s set.

by Anonymousreply 130October 25, 2018 3:01 AM

[quote]R123 Don’t be so jealous of someone who enjoyed her life and lived how she wanted to and now is dead.

Lived how she wanted to?

Going bankrupt? Her house being repossessed? A cheating husband who’s dumping her?

by Anonymousreply 131October 25, 2018 3:07 AM

Not a sex toy r130 rather a play with me, pray with me inflatable Jesus. Sincerely didn't mean to step on any toes, just trying to send some hope and the Lord's guidance to Chris without being well, [bold] depressing [/bold] about it.

Will respectfully cease and desist, SIR.

by Anonymousreply 132October 25, 2018 4:03 AM

R130 Trent, sweetie, is that you?

by Anonymousreply 133October 25, 2018 4:50 AM

Is that your left ear, hun?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134October 25, 2018 5:00 AM

Thrive, baby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135October 25, 2018 5:03 AM

Another winner:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136October 25, 2018 5:05 AM

And then there is this dude:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137October 25, 2018 5:08 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 138October 25, 2018 4:49 PM

I can confidently say that 99% of MLM people are SUCKERS. Stupid suckers.

by Anonymousreply 139October 25, 2018 4:57 PM

R130 Chris TOLD me that he is not getting what he wants from his other supporters. He was very pleased with my last gift!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140October 25, 2018 5:40 PM

R140 I say this with all due respect, but it would be really nice if you SHUT YOUR F-ING PIE HOLE right about now.

And stop sending Chris jewelry. You’re putting his very life in danger behind bars, and making him a target for robbery.

by Anonymousreply 141October 26, 2018 12:34 AM

I took an earlier posters advice that he might like to feel closer to Jesus, so I sent him this Baby Jesus Buttplug. I hope he likes it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142October 26, 2018 1:22 AM

R142 that looks like a little nun!

Bitches, I’ve moved on from the Watts story and on to the lovely but disappeared Karlie Guse and her batshit insane wicked stepmother who made batshit insane videos that contradicted herself all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 143October 26, 2018 2:24 AM

[quote]R143 Bitches, I’ve moved on from the Watts story and on to the lovely but disappeared Karlie Guse

fine. because we don’t need your negativity.

this is all about staying strong and positive for CHRIS.

by Anonymousreply 144October 26, 2018 7:12 AM

R144, that wasn’t entirely true. I’m still here because I can’t quit Chris.

by Anonymousreply 145October 26, 2018 12:51 PM

Hey there R123! Thanks for jumping on!

What i find rich is some MLM idiot accusing ME of obsession with Shanann Watts.

DL, in case you don't know, is where you get to voice opinions exactly like the one I posted. I merely pointed out that you and your friends are being anal retentive in your worship of a clearly flawed, and in my opinion, severely mentally ill woman. Tragic that she and her children were murdered, ---- we all agree on that ---- but there are lessons to be learned here from the madness going on in that family.

Simply placing teddy bears and flowers on the lawn of the too large house soon to be foreclosed on, is not only the truly tasteless thing here, but ironic. Think about it.

R116

by Anonymousreply 146October 26, 2018 1:19 PM

Why can’t DL (which I just noticed looks like it stands for Dear Lesbian in Frau Speak, like DH stands for Dear Husband) raise membership by 25 cents a month and donate the proceeds to Our Chris’ defense fund?

by Anonymousreply 147October 26, 2018 4:04 PM

I need the PayPal info R147. Or best to just send Dan Peterson cash?

by Anonymousreply 148October 26, 2018 8:24 PM

Dear God, Those thrive videos are appalling. Not just ridiculous, but appalling. The most UNLIKELY motivators are trying to ram that shit down the throats of unsuspecting would-be customers.

The fat wig-wearer was the most absurd of all. OMG.

by Anonymousreply 149October 26, 2018 8:32 PM

"I find the thrive patches stick best on areas you shave. I shave my arms, so that's perfect." ---R136

She shaves her arms??????

I am a-MAYZED.

by Anonymousreply 150October 26, 2018 8:42 PM

Lesbian Thrivers

For your viewing pleasure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151October 27, 2018 5:02 AM

The stink of desperation:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152October 27, 2018 5:11 AM

[quote]R148 I need the PayPal info [R147]. Or best to just send Dan Peterson cash?

Send it to me, because I am buying a house for Chris and my future, when he gets out.

Nothing can be in Chris’ name in case there's A civil suit. So again, just send it to me.

by Anonymousreply 153October 27, 2018 5:46 AM

R153 Beware: No colored painted ceilings or strange electrical outlet covers sprouting from the walls 4 feet up from the floorboards ( 2 to a wall).

by Anonymousreply 154October 27, 2018 5:59 AM

The ceilings (at least in the bedroom) will be mirrored.

We can all enjoy them!

by Anonymousreply 155October 27, 2018 6:56 AM

What I’m seeing is kind of a Chris Time Share.

by Anonymousreply 156October 27, 2018 6:57 AM

The insane tubbo at 152: "y'all can research this. I did. I read somewhere they are putting this stuff in IVs, you know, like for weight loss?"

OMG. These people are idiots.

Soon they'll claim junkies on the street as an untapped market.

by Anonymousreply 157October 27, 2018 11:41 AM

I have a few clients who are into Scentsy (sp?), LulaRoe (sp?), Le Vel (sp?). They are socially awkward, have a lot of health problems. One is morbidly obese and nearly home bound. And, let’s say that they may not be the best critical thinkers. MLM promises them a sense of purpose and some income without the demands of working on a schedule, under a boss, with expectations, etc. MLM is predatory and sells itself to this type.

I remember an infomercial from years and years ago. This company would send you crappy knick knacks—figurines, back scratchers, various novelties—that you could sell at your flea market booth. They interviewed some of their recruits, and certain themes became apparent: lack of education, poverty, underemployment, personal tragedies that precluded holding a real job.

I’m not saying that Shan’ann (sp?) was one of these, only that MLM seems to attract a certain type, and that there is some degree of naked predation on the part of the MLM companies themselves.

by Anonymousreply 158October 27, 2018 12:00 PM

Decided to look up MLM schemes. There are now tons of them.

In the old days, they sold a product: cosmetics (Avon, MaryKay), tupperware, detergent (Amway), but now they are selling a lifestyle. Health. Utterly intangible and easily manipulated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159October 27, 2018 12:29 PM

[quote]when Shan’ann came home that faithful night,

Oh Dear! I didn't know this happened on Christmas Eve, sad!

by Anonymousreply 160October 27, 2018 2:05 PM

Ah, phonetic "learners"!

by Anonymousreply 161October 27, 2018 2:37 PM

When is Our Chris’ birthday? It’s important we throw SOME kind of party for him.

We could at least send pictures?

by Anonymousreply 162October 27, 2018 8:33 PM

Can he receive Omaha steaks?

by Anonymousreply 163October 27, 2018 8:53 PM

Someone on thread 10 tried to insinuate Chris was molesting his daughters.......children with fine wispy thinning hair don't get molested, they get killed

by Anonymousreply 164October 27, 2018 9:49 PM

A few days back a woman posted on the FB groups about molestation rumors.

by Anonymousreply 165October 27, 2018 10:15 PM

[quote]Can he receive Omaha steaks?

Don’t you mean Trump steaks? Our Chris deserves the best!

by Anonymousreply 166October 28, 2018 12:36 AM

My wife's step-aunt was involved with several MLMs up until her death. The step-aunt had stopped working years before due to health problems. She was begging everyone to buy products, but she was an awful person and had already pissed off most people in the family. She was homophobic towards my wife and my wife's gay male step-cousin

One of the MLMs she was involved was a company called Thirty One which is Christian based and they sell handbags. The step-aunt made a comment to some relatives that even though my wife is a feminine lesbian ---she would never dare try to sell one of those handbags to her.

After my wife had finished paying off pharmacy school loans, the homophobe step-aunt friended her on Facebook after she heard that. She probably figured that since my wife had more money to throw around that she would buy MLM crap. My wife had no problem saying no to her and she would laugh at the step-aunt Facebook page with all the crazy claims about MLMs.

I've known other people similar to the crazy step-aunt and Shannann, they get involved with MLMs either because they can't or refuse to work many regular jobs. A high school classmate of mine has four daughters and sells for Rodan and Fields. She constantly uses those girls as her "before and after" pics to push the products. Sometimes those girls don't look all that happy in the pics.

by Anonymousreply 167October 28, 2018 2:13 AM

I can't imagine why they'd be unhappy to model for some shitty mlm products r167. I've seen pics in the reddit anti mlm of moms who have bleeding kids and they pose them with a dropper of essential oil right next to them, or screaming kids with fever and the post is "thank god I'm an #oilymom when this one has an earache" fuck you, you dumb twat, attend to your fucking kid. And Rodan and Fields is acne shit so no, no one wants their zitty pic used on someone's social media. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 168October 28, 2018 2:35 PM

There’s definitely a portion of MLM fraus who fit a certain stereotype: histrionic personalities, factitious disorder which makes them “unable” to work a regular job “my boss doesn’t understand fibro flares!”, passive-aggressive cunts (“my night serum would really help those crows feet! You’re too young for those!”) and they’re usually “colorful” personalities.

by Anonymousreply 169October 28, 2018 9:44 PM

Our Chris's birthday is May 16th well-wishers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170October 28, 2018 11:00 PM

Sending a probable child and woman murdererer present in jail !

SHAME !

by Anonymousreply 171October 28, 2018 11:04 PM

The Anti-MLM subreddit is hours of fun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172October 28, 2018 11:12 PM

R171 What a coincidence! I dedicate this classic love song to Chris - SHAME!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173October 28, 2018 11:27 PM

So does everyone think Chris is bisexual, really?

I’m not seeing it.

by Anonymousreply 174October 29, 2018 11:16 PM

r170 of course, of course he's a Taurus. Jim Jones' bday was 5/13.

by Anonymousreply 175October 30, 2018 12:13 AM

I don’t believe that he’s bisexual R174 although a life in prison sentence would supply ample opportunity for him to to weigh his options.

by Anonymousreply 176October 30, 2018 12:35 AM

I think he's bisexual like Aaron Hernandez was bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 177October 30, 2018 11:08 AM

LOL, r177. I’m sure it’ll all come out if this goes to trial. Which I selfishly hope it does.

by Anonymousreply 178October 30, 2018 5:33 PM

Why won't they leave you alone???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179October 30, 2018 6:40 PM

Oh it will r178, you think he would take a plea? Not a chance! Our Chris has been setting up his defense from the jump.

by Anonymousreply 180October 30, 2018 7:05 PM

Was just watching another Plunder video of shanann putting her makeup on. The woman has almost no hair. That's where those kids got that sickly chemo looking hair from. May not be health-related, at least not beyond really unfortunate gene pool.

by Anonymousreply 181October 31, 2018 3:15 PM

I feel bad about the degree of dislike I have for Shanann.

But no regret about the utter contempt I feel for the stupid fraus who gush over her beautiful home and resplendent closet full of Michael Kors knockoff bags and Lula Roe tunics. Look at all those pairs of hoof shoes! How glamorous!

by Anonymousreply 182November 1, 2018 1:38 AM

[quote]R170 Our Chris's birthday is May 16th well-wishers.

Oh! That means his “half birthday” is next month!!

We have to plan something!!

by Anonymousreply 183November 1, 2018 7:22 AM

For Chris:

by Anonymousreply 184November 1, 2018 7:11 PM

Do- over: FOR CHRIS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185November 1, 2018 7:12 PM

Think Chris wished he was home celebrating Halloween last night with his girls?

by Anonymousreply 186November 2, 2018 2:46 AM

No r186, I heard Chris and his fellow prisoners scared the shit out of the guards while wearing their SCARY SHA'NANN masks and howling "Heeeey guys".

by Anonymousreply 187November 2, 2018 3:09 AM

Thrive was given out instead of candy (at the jail and at the Watts' old neighborhood).

by Anonymousreply 188November 2, 2018 3:12 AM

It almost makes you want to knock over a mail truck or something, just to be with him [bold]: (

by Anonymousreply 189November 2, 2018 3:12 AM

What county would we have to do a crime in to be with him??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190November 2, 2018 3:17 AM

OMG R185, that cannot be real

by Anonymousreply 191November 2, 2018 8:57 AM

Status hearing moved up to Tuesday

by Anonymousreply 192November 3, 2018 11:35 AM

Who’s going?

Can they bring gifts from the rest of us? And we need some big sign to hold up.

by Anonymousreply 193November 3, 2018 12:37 PM

The only thing our Chris is guilty of:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194November 3, 2018 8:10 PM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 195November 6, 2018 3:58 AM

Isn’t something happening today? A hearing?

I’m a nosy murderino and I just want to bitch about all the secrecy these days. Sealed autopsy reports, tight-lipped investigations... it’s frustrating. We need some blabby bitches to tell us what happened.

by Anonymousreply 196November 6, 2018 11:09 AM

Yes, he’s back in your today. R196. My local news channel in NYC had a short piece this morning.

by Anonymousreply 197November 6, 2018 11:14 AM

^back in court

by Anonymousreply 198November 6, 2018 11:16 AM

R197, have you voted yet? We went at 6:00 am and it was bananas. It was mostly us Olds, but still. Never saw a turnout like that for a mid-term.

And Back to Chris. I wonder if he’s gained a lot of weight or if he’s been doing push-ups and crunches in his cell.

by Anonymousreply 199November 6, 2018 11:50 AM

Yes, I voted already R199. I’m in Brooklyn, NY and my polling place was unusually busy for a midterm election too.

I can’t wait to see how Chris looks. I’m betting the bloom is off the rose.

by Anonymousreply 200November 6, 2018 12:10 PM

Apparently this is a DA's report to the court on the status of the case. According to Attorneys on youtube who are commenting on this case, it suugests a change in status, as in a change in plea.

by Anonymousreply 201November 6, 2018 3:18 PM

R201 He hasn't pleaded yet. He will enter a plea at the arraignment not at the status hearing.

by Anonymousreply 202November 6, 2018 3:49 PM

Chris waived his right for a preliminary hearing when he was arrested. He requested, through his attorneys, to have a status hearing instead.

by Anonymousreply 203November 6, 2018 3:54 PM

Order, order in the court.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204November 6, 2018 4:05 PM

[quote]R199 Back to Chris: I wonder if he’s gained a lot of weight or if he’s been doing push-ups and crunches in his cell.

We really dropped the ball when we didn’t draft a bill about this and get it on the ballot [bold]: ([/bold]

There’s a lot at stake here!

by Anonymousreply 205November 6, 2018 5:21 PM

Those bastards got to our poor Chris! Someone needs to bake him a cake with a file.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206November 6, 2018 8:17 PM

What, no trial??

by Anonymousreply 207November 6, 2018 8:22 PM

WHAT ? ? ?

Was this some kind of [italic]Manchurian Candidate[/italic] hypnosis thing ? ? ?

by Anonymousreply 208November 6, 2018 8:29 PM

[quote]He will avoid the death penalty by pleading guilty to the crimes. His plea includes the unlawful termination of pregnancy for the death of his unborn son, Nico.

I don’t even want to hear that baby brat’s NAME!

But this is how they did it - they pushed and they pushed and they pushed, and finally threatened him incessantly with DEATH until he finally broke.

I am ashamed out our gulag-type “justice system”. Innocent people are confessing to crimes they DID NOT commit! And I for one have a problem with that.

by Anonymousreply 209November 6, 2018 8:34 PM

I’m shocked he plead guilty...you NEVER see that anymore! Not even wynona, she went to trial. The evidence must have fully supported his guilt, but I can’t help but think they had some twisted shit on him that he did not want public, also maybe more crimes re finances, etc.

by Anonymousreply 210November 6, 2018 8:42 PM

He will be sentenced on the 19th, life with no possibility of parole. I wish he went to trial to take down that evil Thrive, this wasn't their first murder and it won't be their last. I think 3 months of solitary confinement 23/hours a day broke him down.

by Anonymousreply 211November 6, 2018 9:05 PM

Those autopsy reports should be made public now-with no trial there’s no reason to keep them sealed.

by Anonymousreply 212November 6, 2018 9:13 PM

Kinda takes the air out of his alternate theories, don’t it?

by Anonymousreply 213November 6, 2018 9:19 PM

[quote]R211 I wish he went to trial to take down that evil Thrive, this wasn't their first murder and it won't be their last.

THIS.....so much THIS!

They’re the Big $ pulling the strings behind the scenes. Thrive prolly planted extra evidence so Our Chris had no choice but to “confess” (to a crime he did not do)

But no way in hell was Thrive/Big Pharm letting this thing go to trial.

by Anonymousreply 214November 6, 2018 9:33 PM

So does this mean we don’t get the dirt on his extramarital affairs?

by Anonymousreply 215November 6, 2018 9:44 PM

I can't tell if some of you pro-Chris conspiracy theorists are for real or just being facetious.

In any case, I'm glad he plead and it's almost over. Now Keith Morrison et al can get their hands on the cops and evidence and tearful friends and family and THRIVE, and I won't have to wait several years before I can see it on Dateline and 48 Hours.

by Anonymousreply 216November 6, 2018 9:46 PM

A Judge will have to accept his plea, which requires that Watts allocute in open court, ie, explain in some detail exactly what happened. The judge isn't bound to accept the plea if doesn't think the allocution is honest.

by Anonymousreply 217November 6, 2018 9:46 PM

When is that allocation likely to happen?

by Anonymousreply 218November 6, 2018 9:54 PM

I did not see that coming

by Anonymousreply 219November 6, 2018 10:36 PM

MAYBE HE WILL CHANGE HIS PLEA ? ? ?

by Anonymousreply 220November 6, 2018 10:38 PM

THIS bitch....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221November 6, 2018 10:41 PM

Jesus, once again, all these lives fucking ruined for nothing. Christ, I too wanted at least a Thrive showdown, I wonder how this happened? What a fucking moron, he could be off fucking his sidepiece right now while Shan'ann was shopping for Scentsy warmers and shilling bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 222November 6, 2018 10:43 PM

Ugh. It was just on the NBC Nightly News. I hope we end up finding out more, but no trial now. He looked good...you know, for a killer and for someone who is apparently super stupid. Disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 223November 6, 2018 10:57 PM

Aw, I was looking forward to an entertaining trial. Oh well, I'll just wait for the inevitable books and movies about the case.

by Anonymousreply 224November 6, 2018 11:12 PM

Scumbag. He deserved to fry.

by Anonymousreply 225November 6, 2018 11:15 PM

[quote]He will be sentenced on the 19th, life with no possibility of parole. I wish he went to trial to take down that evil Thrive, this wasn't their first murder and it won't be their last. I think 3 months of solitary confinement 23/hours a day broke him down.

I also wanted to see Thrive brought down.

by Anonymousreply 226November 6, 2018 11:15 PM

All in all, it was the right thing to do. The families won’t have to go through the agony of a trial.

I still want to know what happened, though. And it would have been GREAT to see Thrive get trashed a little.

by Anonymousreply 227November 6, 2018 11:18 PM

What is Thrive? (I haven’t read the whole thread.)

by Anonymousreply 228November 6, 2018 11:19 PM

R218, the allocution will happen anywhere from a few weeks to a few months. Both the Prosecution and the Defense will want to cross all their T's and dot all their I's. The law grinds exceedingly slowly but it grinds exceedingly fine.

One good thing is that guilty pleas are not usually allowed to be appealed, only in the most extraordinary circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 229November 6, 2018 11:20 PM

Thrive wouldn't have been brought down. It's just a caffeine patch with some ineffectual herbal crap thrown in. Placebo. Like most supplement products. And Le-Vel is just another ripoff mlm. A joke, like Amway was. Most people already know that mlms are a joke. That's all that would've been "revealed" by the defense at this murder trial and the jury would've rightly seen it for the lame distraction tactic it would've been.

by Anonymousreply 230November 6, 2018 11:22 PM

Well, at least he doesn't have to pay off all that credit card debt now.

by Anonymousreply 231November 6, 2018 11:27 PM

An example of when a guilty plea could be appealed would be if new evidence surfaced to prove a confession had been physically beaten out of defendant by the police. Nothing like that is likely in this case.

by Anonymousreply 232November 6, 2018 11:33 PM

R221, she’s totally lost it in this video. She may not be back for a while as she has to sage her home of all the negativity Chris brought into her life and home.

She did say early on in this video that Chris cried after pleading guilty. That I had not heard or read about earlier.

by Anonymousreply 233November 6, 2018 11:46 PM

Why Did Chris Watts Murder His Wife & Kids? D.A. Has 'Partial Motive' — but Can't Release It Yet

With Colorado father Chris Watts‘ guilty plea on Tuesday, it’s no longer legally in dispute who killed his wife of nearly six years, Shan’ann Watts, and their young daughters, Bella and Celeste.

But another question remains: Why did he do it?

“We believe that we have a partial motive,” Weld County District Attorney Michael Rourke told reporters later Tuesday, after Chris, 33, pleaded guilty to nine charges including first-degree murder.

“I’m not sure if it’s the entirety of the motive, but I will be happy to comment on that following sentencing,” Rourke said.

He stressed that to say more, with the sentencing nearly two weeks away, would be to reveal too much of what investigators had learned.

“Ask me again [on] … the day after, the day of sentencing,” he said. “I will be happy to answer that question. At this point, that’s getting a little too far into the investigation at least as we sit right now.”

Those who knew the Watts family have described a seemingly happy marriage possibly beset by rising tension, and his infidelity has drawn scrutiny: Authorities have said Chris was cheating with a co-worker when he murdered 34-year-old Shan’ann, Bella, 4, and Celeste, 3.

A source close the investigation previously told PEOPLE that Chris has had relationships with both men and women outside of his marriage.

Chris’ surprise plea this week — which will see him spend the rest of his life in prison in exchange for being spared a possible death penalty — put an end to his months of lies about what really happened to his family in mid-August.

First he claimed that they had disappeared on their own, with Shan’ann taking their daughters to an unnamed friends’ home. Later, according to his arrest affidavit, Chris claimed he killed Shan’ann in a “rage” at home after watching her strangle Celeste when he said he wanted to separate.

“What I can tell you most affirmatively today, by what happened in the court room, is the spotlight that he tried to shine on Shanann falsely, incorrectly and frankly, a flat-out lie, has been corrected,” Rourke said Tuesday.

“The spotlight shines directly where it belongs: on him.”

Motive is not the only still-publicly unknown fact of the case following Chris’ plea.

Asked what Chris had told authorities about his guilt — if he explained the actual timeline of the murders — Rourke said, “I don’t know the answer to that question.”

“We talked a lot about whether we would require [Chris] to come forward and give us what we hope to be a complete,, accurate and truthful statement,” Rourke continued.

But, he said, “I think all of us who were involved never truly believed that he would give us an accurate statement.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234November 6, 2018 11:55 PM

The reporters were wondering why they put a bullet proof vest on him. Who is trying to kill Chris?

by Anonymousreply 235November 7, 2018 12:08 AM

frankly, I think pleading out was the only honorable thing he could have done. Glad he did.

by Anonymousreply 236November 7, 2018 1:01 AM

[quote]R233 She did say early on in this video that Chris cried after pleading guilty. That I had not heard or read about earlier.

I would cry if I was railroaded into a false confession, too ! !

by Anonymousreply 237November 7, 2018 1:04 AM

I think it was actually the two little daughters who did the killing in a suicide pact, but Chris is taking the blame to keep their memories from being tarnished by the truth. He is a hero to his family to the end!

by Anonymousreply 238November 7, 2018 1:08 AM

On the plus side, he will never have to eat another one of those disgusting looking Thrive Bites or Pro Bars.

by Anonymousreply 239November 7, 2018 1:16 AM

[quote] R233 she’s totally lost it in this video. She may not be back for a while as she has to sage her home of all the negativity Chris brought into her life and home.

From earlier today...she goes OFF on her critics:

[bold]04:30 mark [/bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240November 7, 2018 1:48 AM

[quote]The reporters were wondering why they put a bullet proof vest on him. Who is trying to kill Chris?

Any normally decent human being?

[quote] I would cry if I was railroaded into a false confession, too ! !

I know your comment is satirical (and funny), but that would be one of the handful of occasions when a guilty plea could be appealed. We know that nothing like that occurred in this case.

by Anonymousreply 241November 7, 2018 2:58 AM

He’ll be dead within six months.

by Anonymousreply 242November 7, 2018 3:16 AM

He's all messed up. Deeply disturbed.

by Anonymousreply 243November 7, 2018 3:19 AM

Yeah, the legend is that fellow prisoners deal severely with child molesters. Actually, that's over-exaggerated. But they do deal most severely with child killers.

by Anonymousreply 244November 7, 2018 3:22 AM

I feel like r242 is right, maybe not that soon but he will be in a headline about "family killer Chris Watts found dead in cell" it'll be suicide. What a waste, of all of them.

by Anonymousreply 245November 7, 2018 4:50 AM

Craigslist killer did the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 246November 7, 2018 3:34 PM

The craigslist killer was a medical student. Didn't want to suffer the humiliation of public exposure. Didn't want to be seen as the idiot who had everything going for him and fucked it up.

Chris Watts is undoubtedly going to become something of a cult figure. Like Scott Peterson. Plenty of people in the world who thought Laci Peterson was a bitch from hell; likewise with Shanann and all her thrive bullshit. The variable is the kids. Scott Peterson, like Chris Watts killed his unborn child. But Chris strangled his babies. That might piss the wrong psychopath off.

I don't think he'll kill himself, though. If he was that depressed, he'd have killed himself like the other annihilators have ---- after he killed Shanann and the kids. I can see him getting offed in prison, but I kind of doubt it. I think he's going to adapt and maybe even achieve some kind of contentment.

When I watched Shanann discuss how she was going to turn her Lexus in early and get an Audi instead,.... just cuz she could, I thought, "Jesus, I'd have killed this twat long before he did." And that thinking may be shared by the psychopaths in prison (great minds? yeah, yeah, I can hear the other twats now).

Which may save his life. Such as it is.

by Anonymousreply 247November 7, 2018 10:27 PM

Is Chris TRIVING in jail?

by Anonymousreply 248November 7, 2018 11:54 PM

What's that mean?

by Anonymousreply 249November 8, 2018 3:25 PM

Now that the dust has settled, and Chris enters his life of prisoner on prisoner love (and as DLers the world over plot a crime spree to get assigned to the cell next door), I cannot help but wonder what really happened here.

These people were consuming an inordinate amount of this Thrive bullshit (see attached video). Has this stuff been studied in any way? Does it have long-term adverse effects on mood or cognition?

What about MLM schemes in combination with the Thrive bullshit? Did the stress of this situation create homicidal thoughts?

The whole perfect storm aspect of it all seems to not matter, and it seems to me OUGHT to be studied.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250November 9, 2018 4:49 PM

God she’s so BLAH...I wouldn’t last 5 minutes with her.

by Anonymousreply 251November 10, 2018 12:05 AM

She looks terrible. Dark circles and bags under her eyes. Pale. Unhealthy.

She looks like a corpse. Who is she?

by Anonymousreply 252November 10, 2018 2:38 AM

The dead wife r252

by Anonymousreply 253November 10, 2018 3:56 AM

WHET Dan Peterson? Why so silent since our baddie daddy copped a plea? What a naughty hottie!! Why so mum, Dan?

by Anonymousreply 254November 10, 2018 4:14 AM

R253 Was being facetious and naughty.

by Anonymousreply 255November 10, 2018 8:12 AM

R254 You do realize "Dan Peterson" was an alias used by one if our most clever DLers.

The man behind the name has been right under your nose and you never knew it.

by Anonymousreply 256November 10, 2018 8:16 AM

Yes I did realize that, R256. WHY ELSE WOULD I POST THE QUESTION HERE?

by Anonymousreply 257November 10, 2018 8:23 AM

Lol r257, right? Man, I miss Dan. That group is still going on fb, they took a vote and decided to remain open even though there isn't going to be a trial.

by Anonymousreply 258November 10, 2018 8:24 AM

Hey guys

by Anonymousreply 259November 10, 2018 11:13 AM

R258 hahahahaha is it a pro Chris Watts group?? That sounds hilarious, what could they possibly be saying now

by Anonymousreply 260November 10, 2018 1:06 PM

I still think Chris copped plea so he wouldn't to discuss that clown guy and her parents agreed so their sex life wouldn't become fodder for the internet.

kind of a drag, really.

by Anonymousreply 261November 10, 2018 8:48 PM

Our favorite Jersey yenta/showgirl/life coach said she’d be glad to have the negativity of Chris Watts news OUT of her home...which she was going to purify with sage.

Then she released a new video on him the next day.

UNFORGIVABLY, at the [bold]19:00 mark [/bold]she accuses Our Chris of being “a big ol’ bottom”.

Vicious harpy! Is NOTHING sacred??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262November 11, 2018 6:44 PM

Who is that nightmare from hell, R262?

by Anonymousreply 263November 12, 2018 11:27 AM

11 threads about this loser? Why oh why?

by Anonymousreply 264November 12, 2018 11:32 AM

So they're going to get rid of the evidence in exchange for his plea?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265November 13, 2018 6:56 AM

Chris' parents are finally speaking and they are... confused.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266November 13, 2018 1:39 PM

Not all THAT confused, R266. The mom is saying Shanann was difficult, she couldn't do anything right. Shanann' s family is taking this as a threat and are throwing their own daggers back.

Starting to get good!

by Anonymousreply 267November 13, 2018 2:57 PM

The mother of Christopher Watts is coming to his defense because she says someone has to fight for him.

Cynthia Watts called our newsroom yesterday to tell us that her son, who earlier this month pleaded guilty to killing his pregnant wife and two young daughters, should withdraw his guilty plea.

Watts' mother said she thinks her son's public defenders were focused on sparing him from the death penalty rather than representing his best interests. Read more from Kirk Mitchell's interview here.

by Anonymousreply 268November 13, 2018 6:07 PM

[quote] One good thing is that guilty pleas are not usually allowed to be appealed, only in the most extraordinary circumstances.

Guilty pleas can be "withdrawn" for only limited reasons. Some jurisdictions make it easier than others - case law, the actual law. In my jurisdiction the judge does an extensive, lengthy inquiry of the defendant to ensure s/he understands the charges, the elements the prosecution must prove beyond a reasonable doubt, exactly what the penalty could be, whether they feel they have had enough time to discuss with their lawyer the charges and to discuss with them whether to go to trial or plead guilty, what pleading guilty means. The judge also inquires as to whether the defendant has had any medication, drugs or alcohol which jay be interfering with their ability to think clearly and understand the judge. And it is explained that the plea can't be withdrawn because the defendant doesn't like the judge's sentence and that there are very limited reasons why you can withdraw.

I have seen pleas taken in other jurisdictions that do none of this. Perhaps those states don't care. LOL!

Anyway some of the reasons for withdrawal that have been granted: lawyer didn't fully explain the charges, lawyer didn't full explain the possible sentence and all its collateral consequences for the defendant e.g., registration as sex offender, loss of some right, defendant didn't have sufficient time or information to make an informed decision, defendant was affected by an illness or medication at time of the plea, maybe even the judge made a mistake. Maybe new or already uncovered evidence is found or not related to the defense or by the attorney to the defendant.

This may seem like a lot of reasons but it's really not. It IS hard to withdraw a guilty plea but it's not impossible. Some grounds are easier to make than others. Blaming the defense attorney is always a good one. The courts always seem ready to believe defendants when they are throwing their attorneys under the bus. Probably the only time when they do believe them. All that happens is that they go back into pretrial status. Sometimes a new attorney is appointed - naturally after you have accused your current attorney of essentially malpractice - and that attorney gets a new plea offer accomplished. Or not.

But Watts doesn't want to die and no way can I see him going to trial.

by Anonymousreply 269November 13, 2018 6:09 PM

I thought there was no DP in Colorado? I heard that the plea was given along with details of how HE killed the kids and that is part of the deal, so can now say that was said under duress? Fuck this guy.

by Anonymousreply 270November 13, 2018 6:17 PM

Not true r270. The deal, which was presented to the defense by the DA, stipulated that if Watts pleaded guilty he would avoid the death penalty. This, after the DA spoke extensively with Shan'anna'na's family. Seems that Shan'ann's family are the ones who wanted to avoid a trial. Hmmm.

Meanwhile, Chris is in solitary with no access to outside information and the DA gives the press conference in which he states that in CO the death penalty is near impossible to actually accomplish and cites some BLACK man who has been on CO death row for years and will probably die on death row.

Something is really OFF about this case. It reeks of HOMOPHOBIA.

by Anonymousreply 271November 13, 2018 6:52 PM

I believe Chris's parents.

by Anonymousreply 272November 13, 2018 6:57 PM

You believe what about them, R272? That they're desperately clinging to any explanation other than their son murdered their grandchildren and had some plausible reason for dumping the bodies of his children like trash?

I'm fascinated by families like this. My own parents would have legally disowned me if I were arrested and jailed for anything other than a traffic offense or disturbing the peace.

by Anonymousreply 273November 13, 2018 7:02 PM

Something just doesn't sit right with this case r273. It doesn't seem like a slam dunk like S. Peterson for example.

I am not saying what he did was right. It was heinous. He obviously lost it. But he doesn't appear to be a sociopath as everyone is so quick to label him. I think after years of abuse he finally snapped. I have a suspicion that Shan'ann was far more abusive than anyone wants to let on. There is a lot that her family wants to hide.

Just like I had no sympathy for John Wayne Bobbit, I am having a hard time feeling sorry for Sha'nann and her family.

by Anonymousreply 274November 13, 2018 7:14 PM

R273 Your parents don't know what love is.

by Anonymousreply 275November 13, 2018 7:16 PM

Wait r274, you think Scott Peterson was a slam dunk and this isn't? You have that backwards, toots. Chris did it, Scott...did it too but there's not a lot evidence.

by Anonymousreply 276November 13, 2018 7:55 PM

Can somebody provide a summary of R265? There's no way I'm going to sit through a 20+-minute video by some blowhard. Did he have anything interesting to say in that 20 minutes?

by Anonymousreply 277November 13, 2018 8:01 PM

[quote]R273 I’m fascinated by families like this. My own parents would have legally disowned me if I were arrested and jailed for anything other than a traffic offense or disturbing the peace.

How sad.

by Anonymousreply 278November 13, 2018 9:35 PM

Mine would too r278, I am always jealous when I see idiots on Dateline defending their murderous spawn, our parents would do the right thing r273, and I would too if my scummy sibling killed his wife and kids.

by Anonymousreply 279November 13, 2018 10:27 PM

[quote]How sad.

Nah. I'm good. I'm an upstanding contributing member of society, would never think about slaughtering my family, and I think my parents' hard limits had something to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 280November 13, 2018 10:35 PM

I get that parents would want to fight for their son. What bothers me is that neither of his parents showed or expressed any grief over their dead grandchildren. It’s like their deaths don’t matter to them at all except that they counted towards racking up the charges against Chris.

Guess the cold hearted apple didn’t fall far from that tree.

by Anonymousreply 281November 13, 2018 10:47 PM

I have been a nurse for decades, and I can tell you that something was "off" with those two kids. Developmental delays, physical/sexual abuse, behavior problems, or a little bit of all of the above. Just my instinct.

by Anonymousreply 282November 13, 2018 11:08 PM

Our favorite Jersey yenta/showgirl/ life coach aptly christened by R262, weighs in.

She’s schlepping around for a good bit in the beginning but when she remembers she’s on live, she ready to state unequivocally that the Watts Mom is nuts!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283November 13, 2018 11:12 PM

^^She's a Trumptard. Don't give her the views.

by Anonymousreply 284November 13, 2018 11:24 PM

I thought she may be R284 when she was going on about how 20% of the news is real.

by Anonymousreply 285November 13, 2018 11:31 PM

One thing that becomes obvious in those Plunder channel videos is that Bela can't stand Shanann. Shanann tries ENDLESSLY to get Bela to perform in those videos and Bela completely ignores her. Will not respond, flagrantly defies her, lots of FU types of behavior. I would NEVER at that age behaved that way towards either of my parents, not even the abusive dad I was terrified of.

I don't think it's true that Chris Watts' parents don't feel the loss of their grand-children. I think they are in crisis and mourning is not possible yet. They are still trying to throw their son a lifeline. For which they are to be commended.

by Anonymousreply 286November 14, 2018 1:42 AM

[quote]R283 Our favorite Jersey yenta/showgirl/ life coach aptly christened by [R262], weighs in.

Oh Lort......this one’s TWO HOURS LONG??

She’s an attention addict. Strangely charismatic, though!

by Anonymousreply 287November 14, 2018 2:37 AM

R282, I think they were “off”, too. What do you make of the notion that Shanann had a little factitious disorder? She really enjoyed diagnoses and bragging about everyone’s illnesses.

CeCe seemed to throw herself around heedlessly a lot. Just kind of flinging her body where she wanted to go, not really purposeful movement. It’s a little thing, but something I noticed. It seemed to me a craving for constant stimulation.

Bella just seemed unhappy.

Shanann put on a good show, but I think she was fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 288November 14, 2018 6:03 PM

Bella seemed depressed. She ignored her mother. CeeCee had a mother who videotaped her in positions she was uncomfortable in, even scared, rather than drop the camera and come to her rescue.

Totally weird dynamic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289November 14, 2018 6:27 PM

Plunder published a video in which Shanann talked about Chris also selling LeVel thrive and being on her team. She had him peddling that shit too, AND reporting to her.

Possibility of a torture defense?

by Anonymousreply 290November 14, 2018 6:41 PM

I want to know more about Shanann’s past. Such as, how was she able to purchase that Belmont house in 2009, at age 25, for 335k with a small down payment, maybe 25k. I want to hear more about her employment at a tire store, which an earlier poster alluded to. She had a 309k mortgage! What was her income and how did it get approved!

And then the 2013 400k Frederick house was only purchased in Chris’ name, again with a tiny 20k down payment. Shanann was later added to the deed.

And even though the Frederick house was appraised at 445k in 2015 when they filed BK, and houses were being bid up far above appraised value, their declared it was only worth 400k in the BK filing. And they declared zero value for all of the furniture and stuff they bought to outfit the house, which they were discharging and ripping off the creditors for.

I’m thinking this girl was a con.

by Anonymousreply 291November 14, 2018 7:04 PM

I thought shanann's mom co-signed the mortgage.

by Anonymousreply 292November 14, 2018 8:51 PM

[quote]She had him peddling that shit too, AND reporting to her.

We know he fucked around and we know he killed his family; surely he had some say in whether he hawked that snake oil shit.

[quote]Possibility of a torture defense?

No, honey. The possibility of a defense ended when he [italic]pleaded guilty to all nine counts regarding the deaths of his wife and kids.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 293November 14, 2018 9:21 PM

R291, here’s what I think. She was running with a shady crowd. The girl didn’t have a college degree, she left home at age 19 (according to her). Rumors that she was fucking her boss, the tire rim guy, and pulling a fraud at the company. He had her managing one of the stores. In a lawsuit, she was listed as a “co-owner” of the business. She was griftong or embezzling.

That’s how she afforded the $400k house, as a single female degree-less retail manager.

I’m not sure if it was in cahoots with the boss or not. He looks like a shady thug and I wouldn’t have tried to cross him.

She also talked about losing all her friends because of her “lupus” and I think the “diagnosis” was pure bullshit. I think the friends ditched her because she was a dirty grifter and she got caught out.

by Anonymousreply 294November 14, 2018 10:45 PM

Isn’t lupus a real disease tho?

by Anonymousreply 295November 14, 2018 10:54 PM

Shanann comes off as truly despicable in that video R289. Her whole life was one big photo op. It’s amazing that no one ever called her on it online.

by Anonymousreply 296November 15, 2018 1:03 AM

I’m not saying lupus isn’t real; I don’t believe Shanann had it. She had plenty of medical knowledge from nursing school and her RN best friend who she ghosted after Thrive took over. There’s not a lab test that conclusively diagnoses it, like a pregnancy test or a cancer biopsy. From the Mayo Clinic:

“Diagnosing lupus is difficult because signs and symptoms vary considerably from person to person. Signs and symptoms of lupus may vary over time and overlap with those of many other disorders.

No one test can diagnose lupus. The combination of blood and urine tests, signs and symptoms, and physical examination findings leads to the diagnosis.”

What a perfect disease for factitious disorder. Along with fibromyalgia, RA, CFS. Hypochondriac bitches love those. No one can tell them they’re not tired or stiff and HIPAA prevents discussion of diagnosis.

by Anonymousreply 297November 15, 2018 1:05 AM

When did she marry the lawyer? She had to split that house with him right? When they got the divorce? So I would assume he was on the mortgage too, no?

Yeah, R296. Those kinds of videos are popping up now on Plunder and she comes off as a sadistic asshole. Like she sees the kids as video topics. I am guessing that was why Bella was getting so dark and depressed. Shanann was taking videos of them falling off of furniture and then not dropping the camera even when they were hysterical with fright. Screeching and sobbing.

The power dynamic had shifted in the last 5 months or so. Shanann was making videos, shilling thrive crap, when Bela would come to her in tears (Mommy I am cold. Mommy I am hungry.)… and now Shanann looks her in the eye, and says pleadingly, "Just a few more minutes Mami….. PLEASE?!?!"

I suspect Bella had come to the realization that hysterics could ruin the video.

by Anonymousreply 298November 15, 2018 4:39 AM

I don't know why r491 is so stunned about how she could afford a house then. Ever hear of rich parents? Or someone in the family with money to loan or yeah, the lawyer guy. I had lots of trustafarian friends and was one for awhile too. It's not that weird.

by Anonymousreply 299November 15, 2018 4:59 AM

Those parents were not rich.

by Anonymousreply 300November 15, 2018 11:22 AM

Didn’t both girls also have dramatic nut allergies and another illness? I believe that they both also had a medical procedure done in a hospital (a joint surgery of some kind; was it inner ear?) shortly before they died...

Do any of the nurses here think it’s possible that Shannan had Munchausen by proxy?

by Anonymousreply 301November 15, 2018 12:36 PM

R299, Shanann’s family is not wealthy. Not by a long shot. (Neither is Chris’s.) They have declared bankruptcy at least once. If I had to classify them, I’d put them middle class at best.

Her lawyer ex-husband is not wealthy. He’s a public defender in NC, at a salary of $65k/yr currently. At the time of their brief marriage, he was either still in law school or starting out in his career, and not making any $65k. She did not leave that marriage a wealthy woman. You can see his current home online and it’s a small, modest old home.

Apparently her mother did co-sign the loan on their new home in Frederick. Stupid move.

The person earning the most in that family was Chris, and he was bled dry.

by Anonymousreply 302November 15, 2018 1:51 PM

^^ Maybe things in NC are different, but in the NY metro area, there is NO WAY a single woman managing a tire store could have afforded the house she had. Who wrote her that mortgage? Even if she could cover the mortgage and interest, property taxes, insurance, utilities (heating and cooling that huge house would cost a lot!), maintenance and landscaping... Not to mention she had a car and a closet full of fancy shoes and purses.

The money was coming from somewhere, and it wasn’t a retail manager’s salary alone.

Did she have roommates?

by Anonymousreply 303November 15, 2018 1:58 PM

Ok, wow, this is the best TV interview I’ve seen with the parents (and no I don’t know why this station chose to blur their faces and others did not, but anyway....). That mom HATED Shan'ann!

From “the beginning”, this interview says.

If you watch the whole thing the reporter says that the parents didn’t even *go to* the wedding.

And when asked “what happened to the nice kid from high school?”, the mom says quickly and loudly (she’s loud) “I’ll tell you what happened to him...Shan’ann happened to him! He knew what *he* was going to do, he had a plan for his life, he was going to work for NASCAR—was going to NASCAR technical institute—then he met HER!”

It’s crazy. I think Shan’ann was a crazy bitch, but I’m also thinking Chris’ mom is a crazy bitch and that is why Chris was “drawn” to her (people marry those like their parents, etc.)

Watts dad is so passive and quiet and his mom is so loud and controlling. Sound familiar?

The mom sounds gleeful that Shan’ann was wiped out and doesn’t seem to sweat the grandkids being dead *at all*.

I think she would have liked the whole “Shan’ann chapter” erased from his life (kids included).

Probably way more neatly than this, I’m sure, but I don’t think the mom particularly minds them all being “erased” nonetheless.

It sounds like her main gripe was that Shan’ann prevented Chris from reaching his goals and potential in life (and she may have felt similarly about the grandkids from Shan’ann).

I think it’s possible that Chris’s mom was a narcissist and that he married another narcissist—or similarly personality disordered person—in Shan’ann.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304November 15, 2018 2:26 PM

The 2009 deed of trust shows the grantor is Shanann Cathryn King, an unmarried woman. The mortgage trustee (lender for $309,065) is WR Starkey Mortgage, Plano TX. She profited, after realtor fees, maybe 10k in the 2012 sale. Which is about half of the down payment for the Frederick house and its 385k or so mortgage. The 2013 deed was originally only in Chris’ name, even though they were married in 2012. Shan’ann was added later.

by Anonymousreply 305November 15, 2018 3:18 PM

Editing my R305 post - she made about 29k in the 2009 sale, after maybe 6% realtor fees and some mortgage balance pay down, so she profited about 4K in the 3 years she owned the place. But she probably ran up debt in that time, as a lot of the BK creditors are from NC.

Right after the BK was granted, Shanann quit her hospital call center job of 22k/yr. By then she was involved in direct marketing, as the filing showed she made $111.00 a month from sales commissions. It’s too bad there won’t be a trial to see how she got so into this Le-Vel crap.

by Anonymousreply 306November 15, 2018 3:33 PM

Honestly, if you're hell bent on blaming a woman for Chris murdering three women, blame the mom before you blame the wife.

by Anonymousreply 307November 15, 2018 3:39 PM

I would love to know what's in that letter that Chris' sister has. Also interesting that the parents didn't GO TO THE WEDDING!

by Anonymousreply 308November 15, 2018 4:19 PM

R305 / r306, thank you for the numbers and solid info.

There was all sort of financial fuckery afoot.

by Anonymousreply 309November 15, 2018 5:01 PM

[quote]Just someone with EYES and EARS, opened toward the TRUTH.

Oh, something’s open. Just not THOSE orifices.

by Anonymousreply 310November 15, 2018 5:18 PM

Mama Watts is probably a little crazy. Doesn’t mean she’s wrong about Shanann.

I think Shanann was disappointed that she couldn’t transform her hot hubby into a Thriving megastar. We already know she was trying to change him: she threw out his dorky clothing and gave him a wardrobe makeover. He was happy fixing cars, but that didn’t fit in with her aspirational brand. The next best thing would be to turn him into a hottt superstar Thrive salesman. I’ll bet a million bucks that she ditched the first husband because he wasn’t going to be a law partner and his big ambition was public defender of some podunk NC town.

Poor Shanann. Couldn’t land herself a rich husband to save her life.

by Anonymousreply 311November 15, 2018 7:34 PM

I think Chris Watts was living a life of quiet desperation for a LONG time - estranged from the parents, drowning in debt, working a job he hated, hitched to that overbearing, controlling shrew, and - I think most telling - saddled with two kids who apparently had SOME type of "issues" and unable to face the fact of yet another one being born. Clearly not a happy man, happy marriage or happy family.

It was the killing of the two kids that likely kept the defense from trying to mount a "sudden passion" or insanity defense. Interesting to me that he detaches himself from the kids by accusing her of killing them. A really intense psychological evaluation of him would be interesting, but too late for that now. But he was clearly a guy who felt trapped and was very unhappy for a long time. Fucks with your head.

by Anonymousreply 312November 15, 2018 9:55 PM

R312, I agree. And I do think he’s different from Scott Peterson and the other family annihilators. He’s a unique case. I kept asking why he didn’t just LEAVE them.

Answer: It’s difficult for an abused spouse to leave their partner. He knew he’d never see the kids again if he left. If he killed just Shanann, his in-laws would get custody of the kids and he knew his parents couldn’t abide that.

Just throwing around ideas. Who really knows?

by Anonymousreply 313November 15, 2018 11:33 PM

Dumping his kids' bodies into oil tanks clearly did not help his case.

by Anonymousreply 314November 15, 2018 11:42 PM

I agree he wasn't a sociopath Scott Peterson type, I'd love to know what really went down. I think it's a cautionary tale of how living such a fake life on the internet and keeping up with the Joneses will drive people to financial and moral ruin. An ugly story, to be sure. Shanann was a narcissist and very dominating, Chris was meek and went along with everything for years and then finally snapped.

It reminds me a little of that lesbian couple that drove off a cliff in that the way they portrayed themselves was completely different from who they really were and it became too much pressure to keep up the pretense. I wonder if Chris planned to kill himself but changed his mind last minute.

by Anonymousreply 315November 16, 2018 12:09 AM

R315, we must be similar weirdos. I was absolutely obsessed with that case, too. It’s a sobering reminder that, even if some recognize there’s a problem, there’s not a lot one can do to stop the train wreck.

by Anonymousreply 316November 16, 2018 1:20 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317November 16, 2018 1:39 AM

damn r317, I would have done some arm toning before wearing that dress.

by Anonymousreply 318November 16, 2018 1:48 AM

Nice knockers, though.

by Anonymousreply 319November 16, 2018 1:57 AM

Oh, I see her wedding color was purple.

Because LUPUS.

Does anyone else think that’s a little too much? This is what I’m talking about; for a lot of these people with identity issues, they allow a “cause” to become their identity. (Like those dumb fraus who make their username “JaydynsMom2006”)

I guess it was eventually replaced by Thrive.

by Anonymousreply 320November 16, 2018 3:35 AM

The mistress speaks!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321November 16, 2018 4:21 AM

Wow, R321, thanks! This info (from the parents and gf is coming in so fast now..)

I’m shocked that the mistress, Nichol, is saying that they were only dating for about two months (from late June and started sleeping together in early July)!

And then he killed his entire family in August; WTF?!? Everyone was thinking that this was some hot and heavy “long term affair”.

What’s also weird is that he told Nichol that he was nearing the end of divorce proceedings with his wife (not that shocking of a lie) and that he *had two young daughters*.

So the mistress knew and was supportive of him having kids. That makes the motive to murder the daughters even weirder—it’s not like it was a big lie he was hiding from this woman he was in love with or something. She knew all about him having two daughters.

Really wondering about his motive to murder all of them now (besides Shan’ann—who he clearly hated and felt trapped by).

How would he explain to his gf that he suddenly didn’t have kids anymore?

Also: when did Shan’ann become pregnant with the son? Was that what set him off the edge?

Still doesn’t explain him murdering the two daughters though.

This case is so fascinating to me; I would love to know the truth behind the motives and what really went on. And WTF Chris was really thinking...

by Anonymousreply 322November 16, 2018 8:47 AM

Also: Nichol is “plain” by Hollywood standards, but way better looking than Shan’ann ever was.

Not that that means anything, I’m just pointing that out since this is the first time we’re seeing her...

by Anonymousreply 323November 16, 2018 8:53 AM

It's a bit odd people here are still searching for someone else to blame other than Chrissy himself. I think those so into him actually find the fact that he is a murderer part of their attraction. I cannot understand the devotion to this killer with the Klingon forehead.

by Anonymousreply 324November 16, 2018 9:12 AM

Holy shit, r321, thank you for posting that!

There weren’t any surprises in the article for me. It just confirmed what I already figured. What I’d like to know is how many times she’d met the kids. And how he would be able to see her as often as five times a week.

by Anonymousreply 325November 16, 2018 9:39 AM

Yeah, how was Chris able to see the mistress “ four to five times per week”, have a bunch of dating app hookups, and impregnate Shan’ann?

For someone as controlling as Shan’ann, didn’t she notice and get pissed that Chris was gone all the time?? Wouldn’t she be tracking his phone and his texts, etc.?

That’s weird that Chris apparently had all this free time constantly, with a controlling wife and two kids at home...

by Anonymousreply 326November 16, 2018 9:54 AM

Also, to most of you following the case: when do you think Chris decided to kill the kids and why?

Was it spur of the moment, just that last weekend, or months in the planning?

I’ve always thought that he may have wanted to kill the wife for years, but I can’t make any sense of when/why about the kids.

It’s even harder to guess now because, Chris apparently even said to the mistress a few weeks before he killed the kids that he wanted the gf’s help to find a new apartment that would be suitable for himself and his two young daughters.

So, it sounded like he was planning on a life with the gf and the daughters: when did that go away??

It’s been more bizarre to me now, because you can’t just explain away two daughters to a girlfriend who already cares about their welfare, so WTF was he thinking and when did he decide that the kids had to go along with Shan’ann?

by Anonymousreply 327November 16, 2018 10:02 AM

[quote]Yeah, how was Chris able to see the mistress “ four to five times per week”

Chris and the side piece worked together at the oil company.

by Anonymousreply 328November 16, 2018 10:03 AM

Yes, R328, but the article seems to differentiate from when they were just co-workers (in the workplace) to when they started seeing each other “outside of work” (their words).

It says that they first saw each other “outside of work in late June and became physically involved in early July and then started seeing each other four to five times per week”. This definitely sounds like “outside of work” in the article.

The gf also said Chris “lied all the time” and “lied about everything”, so maybe he spun some fantastic yarns for Shan’ann multiple times each week about where he was?

by Anonymousreply 329November 16, 2018 10:09 AM

Weird behavior from Chis after the murders/after the girls and Shan’ann were announced “missing”, per Nichol:

“In a flurry of long calls and texts that night, Watts changed his story about his split with his wife.

Kessinger barraged Watts with questions: Were there signs someone had forced themselves into the home? Were the daughters’ car seats still there? Was one of the girls’ EpiPens still in the house?

Watts didn’t show any emotion during their conversations and tried to change the subject away from his missing family, Kessinger said.

“It seemed off,” Kessinger said.

by Anonymousreply 330November 16, 2018 10:10 AM

More odd behavior from Chris, this time the morning after the murders, per the gf:

“On Aug. 13, the Monday that Shanann and the girls disappeared, Watts texted Kessinger to say that he had been busy. The two chatted like normal throughout the workday.

About 3:45 p.m., Watts texted that his family was “gone,” she said. He told Kessinger that Shanann had taken the girls to a play date and had not returned. He seemed casual and didn’t show any emotion, she said.

Kessinger was worried about his missing family, but she didn’t want to make a big deal out of a situation that Watts seemed calm about. Then, news reporters showed up at the Watts’ family home.

“I was very confused why the media was at his house,” she said.

by Anonymousreply 331November 16, 2018 10:13 AM

The above quotes make we wonder what exactly was wrong with Chris Watts (seriously), because something obviously was.

Casually calling the gf the day of, saying his family was “gone” and then changing the subject and acting casual about the whole thing like it would go away and the gf wouldn’t care/notice?

How could he have such a limited understanding of human behavior and normal everyday emotional reactions?

He seems to really not get it or even understand how he should “pretend” to act under such circumstances.

Was he sociopath (which, I agree, he feels completely different from a Scott Peterson type), narcissist, Aspergers?

I’m curious, because he doesn’t seem to “get” the smallest most obvious things about humans on a basic level.

Some murderers will even “fake cry” and put on a show of worry to seem “normal”, but not Chris!

by Anonymousreply 332November 16, 2018 10:19 AM

The were able to see each other frequently because Shanann was in NC for five weeks with the girls.

by Anonymousreply 333November 16, 2018 11:32 AM

Yeah, she and the kids were gone most of the summer while he struck up a relationship with Nichol. I think the prospect of dealing with all of them back in the house they were going to lose, celebrating the new baby, and spinning his lies to his new GF (and others?) were the triggers.

I think he’s a covert narcissist and a sociopath who’s too dumb to pull it off.

by Anonymousreply 334November 16, 2018 11:45 AM

The New Yorker published a fascinating story on psychopathy. It is nothing at all like the common definition, may be more similar to how we think of autism, and may be 1-2 % of the population. Really fascinating article.

Bottom line? Psychopaths have totally screwed up brains and simply do not process anything in the same way as normal people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335November 16, 2018 12:14 PM

Can chris receive mail?

by Anonymousreply 336November 16, 2018 1:22 PM

r329 So Chris was fat, married, a father of 2 with one on the way, a liar...yeah she seems smart to go out with him.

by Anonymousreply 337November 16, 2018 1:54 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338November 16, 2018 2:00 PM

He told her lies. Lies that married men tell their stupid mistresses all the time: My wife doesn’t understand me, she doesn’t give me sex, she’s psycho, she’s cheating on me, I’m leaving her. Standard fare.

And for a hot fling, these women don’t really care. They enjoy being the other woman. I had a friend who was banging a married man and she spent twice as much time talking shit about the wife than she did talking about how great the man was. She enjoyed being better and hotter than the wife. (Even when the wife got pregnant, it didn’t deter her. The final straw was finding out she wasn’t the only mistress!)

People at work knew about his relationship with NK and knew he was still married but nobody wanted to say anything.

by Anonymousreply 339November 16, 2018 2:07 PM

There was a rumor that Chris and the mistress were seen with the kids in Denver and Nichol was pretending to be Shanann, i.e., the girls’ mother. Who knows if it’s true.

I’d love to know how many times she’d met the kids and spent time at the home. Especially while they were all in N.C. Not that I give his story much weight, but Trent Bolte also claimed to have met the kids.

Shanann had no problem dumping the kids on her parents and babysitters while she was traveling to Thrive conventions. Although she went on some trips with Chris, more than half were without him. He was left holding the bag a LOT. He’s working a hard labor job, coming home to two pain in the ass kids and she’s off having cosmos with her fat Thrive fraus. It had to rankle.

by Anonymousreply 340November 16, 2018 2:12 PM

I suspect that Chris and Nichol were banging in work trucks out in the field during work hours.

He wouldn’t have had much time to himself until Shanann took the kids to N.C. It seems he left the house early in the morning and maybe he was allowed to go to the “gym” before getting home? Although there are videos of him working out at home with the kids crawling all over him. Maybe they couldn’t afford a gym membership.

But while Shanann was gone, wouldn’t the neighbors have noticed him having a female guest? Or not coming home at night? Those little developments are hotbeds of Gladys Kravitzes - the neighbors saw them arguing in the driveway and noticed Chris pulling his truck into the garage earlier than usual on the day he disposed of their bodies. Maybe people noticed and decided to keep their mouths shut?

by Anonymousreply 341November 16, 2018 2:18 PM

[quote][R233] she’s totally lost it in this video. She may not be back for a while as she has to sage her home of all the negativity Chris brought into her life and home. From earlier today...she goes OFF on her critics: 04:30 mark

My god, she is awful.

by Anonymousreply 342November 16, 2018 3:55 PM

Even after he admitted his heinous crimes and double life, sick freaks here still keep dragging the dead wife. I would love to meet the Chrissie stans here just long enough to analyse you a bit.

by Anonymousreply 343November 16, 2018 4:11 PM

R325 Chris and Nichol worked together. Her dad is Chris' boss. She's a rich girl. The rumor according to the Anadarko co-workers is that Chris and Nichol had sex during their lunch hour behind the tanks where he dumped the bodies of his little girls.

Another rumor posted on Topix/Frederick is that Nichol was at the Watts house on Sunday before Shanann got home. Chris was cooking on the outdoor grill for Nichol. The girls had already been murdered and their dead bodies hidden somewhere in the house but Nichol didn't know it.

Nichol looks a lot like Chris with the downturned eyes, similar mouth, and overall facial expression. He really blew it.

by Anonymousreply 344November 16, 2018 4:57 PM

R315 and R316 Not to derail the Chris Watts thread, did they ever find the last 2 missing bodies of the Hart kids - Devonte and was it Hannah?

by Anonymousreply 345November 16, 2018 4:59 PM

A woman who met him on a dating app (Tinder?) said he was impersonal, robotic, and liked rough sex.

by Anonymousreply 346November 16, 2018 5:07 PM

what happened to the swinging rumors?

by Anonymousreply 347November 16, 2018 5:08 PM

R343, I think he’s frightening and guilty of slaughtering his family. I’m glad he was caught and glad he’ll never walk free.

I also think Shanann was a horrid person.

Pretty much everyone in this story is supremely unlikable, except the poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 348November 16, 2018 6:24 PM

R345, no. And they might not ever. Poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 349November 16, 2018 6:24 PM

Agree with r348.

by Anonymousreply 350November 16, 2018 6:27 PM

No dick pics R346?

by Anonymousreply 351November 16, 2018 8:13 PM

The thing is, I think he fits the profile of psychopath as described in that New Yorker article. It accounts for why his family think he was such a sweet guy and don't understand this incomprehensible behavior They just don't get it. But it's because they were never aware of the extent of his mental illness.

What they ought to do is say "OK, life in prison for you but we want to study you every second till the day you die."

by Anonymousreply 352November 16, 2018 8:17 PM

She's a lot more attractive than Shan'ann'aaannnnaaa'annn'a'n'annn'

by Anonymousreply 353November 16, 2018 11:14 PM

Thrivin’ for more speculation BUMP!

by Anonymousreply 354November 17, 2018 9:46 AM

This case apparently brought Nancy Grace outof retirement. Saw her for about 1 minute touting some new crime show focusing on family annihilators.

She appears to have more hair this time around.

I believe we need a good copyright lawyer to defend DL's "totPop".

by Anonymousreply 355November 17, 2018 2:19 PM

R354, I’ll bite. I think she was a bossy bitch just like Shanann and his mother. He liked that. A rumor-comment said that Nichol was “spoiled” and that stuck out to me. He certainly had a type. So for all that I think Shanann talked down to him and pushed him around, he was attracted to that.

What I find interesting is that Shanananana said that Chris pursued her. And Nichol; “One day in the middle of June, he walked into her office to introduce himself. “

For all his apparent awkwardness and quiet manner (and absence of pussy-chasing when younger), he certainly went after what he wanted. I’m curious about this. He was a good-looking guy (even when chunkier his face is pleasant). But sometimes guys have good looks but there’s something off-putting in their behavior that warns women away. I know a few IRL. And, conversely, not very attractive men who have great personalities that women really like. Was Chris one of those weirdos?

by Anonymousreply 356November 17, 2018 2:23 PM

I think it was that he was good-looking and mild-mannered. Women are suckers for Gary Cooper types.

by Anonymousreply 357November 17, 2018 4:51 PM

R357, *certain* women are suckers for that type. I prefer less attractive with a sharp personality. Some like a bad boy.

My domineering mother chose a pleasant-looking doormat for her second life partner. He was a very nice man, but boring. It was the exact same dynamic as Chris and Shanann. Oh, and he was financially stable, although my mother is not a spender like Shanann but a frugal person, so they didn’t have financial stress.

My point to all this is that before the doormat she settled down with, she dated an “alpha” guy who didn’t put up with her bullying and broke up with her. She always said she missed him because he was “manly” and she respected him. But she wasn’t happy with any of them, always trying to change them.

by Anonymousreply 358November 17, 2018 7:37 PM

"Why Are People Obsessed With Chris Watts?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359November 17, 2018 9:48 PM

R323 r353 Nope! Just a deceptively good professional pic with nice lighting!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360November 17, 2018 10:09 PM

Point taken.

by Anonymousreply 361November 17, 2018 10:11 PM

A lot of women (like Mila Kunis—not saying that Nichol is as attractive as Mila in any way though, of course..) look *very* plain without makeup and with glasses on etc., but once they put their “game faces on” a.k.a. makeup, hairstyling, clothing, etc. they can look like an entirely different woman—sometimes even lovely or stunning.

Example: I have seen Kunis both at the grocery store and at a professional industy event and it was like night and day—from plain Jane frau to stunning beauty. It was hard to believe that it was the same person.

Nichol may have actually looked quite pretty when all done up. Regardless of any of this, she *was* more attractive than Shan’ann—either with or without makeup.

by Anonymousreply 362November 17, 2018 10:54 PM

R362 ummm no, did you look at the link of her candid pics. Shannan is waaaaay more attractive, and we've seen her without makeup and done up, in live 3D motion. You are on crack.

by Anonymousreply 363November 17, 2018 11:34 PM

[quote]R326 How was Chris able to see the mistress “ four to five times per week”, have a bunch of dating app hookups, and impregnate Shan’ann?

Our Chris was a fuckin’ STUD, that’s how.

Moment of silence - -

by Anonymousreply 364November 17, 2018 11:38 PM

Blame social media & Instagram- every untalented (usually white) basic woman wants to be an *influencer* and they are happy to use their kids to do it. Society has never been as empty, dull or disengaged from real societal injustices as it is now.

by Anonymousreply 365November 17, 2018 11:59 PM

[quote]The face of an angel:

I'd say guys that look like him have a more devilish look R2...which some men prefer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366November 18, 2018 1:18 AM

R363, YOU are the one on crack. Shanann had her moments but she was lip-less. She had an awful smile, A big nose, was balding. She was far from beautiful. lus she had weird thighs. They looked mutant somehow.

The mistress, if she sent 47 minutes doing makeup, would look way better than Shanannannannnanna. SW's makeup tutorial videos were 45 minutes long or more!!!!

SW was the kind of woman who was passably attractive, but whose attractiveness was entirely alterable by the impression one had of her. If you didn't know you could think she was pretty. After a massive dose of LeVel MLM bullshit, and the unceasing narcissism, it was impossible to see any beauty there at all.

by Anonymousreply 367November 18, 2018 2:59 AM

Who is the idiot here who believes Chris Watts is innocent? He obviously killed his wife and kids, and he is where he belongs in prison.

by Anonymousreply 368November 18, 2018 8:22 AM

R348 why do you feel that way about Shannan?

by Anonymousreply 369November 18, 2018 8:25 AM

Don't forget that Chris was screwing other women and men. What about his other mistress who worked at Anadarko as well -- ANF? Married with at least one child. Her husband works at Anardarko too. One rumor is that it was the husband who had video proof of Chris and ANF on a date at the Casino Lake Mall , Saturday night while the Watts kids were being watched by the teenage babysitter. Supposedly the husband sent the video to Shanann while she was returning from AZ and that is what sparked the fatal fight Sunday night.

by Anonymousreply 370November 18, 2018 8:28 AM

[quote]R370 Supposedly the husband sent the video to Shanann while she was returning from AZ and that is what sparked the fatal fight Sunday night.

So...it sounds like Shan’ann handled it badly.

by Anonymousreply 371November 18, 2018 8:31 AM

R371 Not as bad as Chris did, considering he murdered 4 souls.

by Anonymousreply 372November 18, 2018 8:39 AM

R370 what does ANF stand for? Another female?

by Anonymousreply 373November 18, 2018 8:55 AM

R373

Amber Nicole Falbo

by Anonymousreply 374November 18, 2018 9:53 AM

Trivia, but something I just read on another thread reminded me that Dr. Jeffrey MacDonadl killed his two young daughters and pregnant wife.

by Anonymousreply 375November 18, 2018 9:59 AM

I was looking forward to see him fat in court. Otherwise there is nothing to see here

. Burn in hell Watts.

by Anonymousreply 376November 18, 2018 11:29 AM

[quote] SW's makeup tutorial videos were 45 minutes long or more!!!!

Wtf!! How is that even possible?

by Anonymousreply 377November 18, 2018 4:52 PM

don't know. couldn't stand to watch more than a couple of minutes leaving 47 minutes more.....

by Anonymousreply 378November 18, 2018 5:39 PM

R369, I think she was a user and a greedy grasper who lied and grifted. The MLM stuff was just icing on the cake.

Plus, she had incredibly bad taste and didn’t even realize it.

by Anonymousreply 379November 18, 2018 11:52 PM

Why are people throwing shade at his wife he murdered? Did she try to sell makeup on YouTube videos or something? Pyramid/MLM schemes are everywhere, and it seems like everyone is into that BS now, but she was murdered by her psychopath husband. Did he forbid her from working a proper job or career away from home or something? This is a classic sign of manipulation, was she planning to leave or divorce Chris Watts?

by Anonymousreply 380November 19, 2018 12:50 AM

[quote]R380 Why are people throwing shade at his wife he murdered?

She was a REALLY grating phony and — judging from her endless videos promoting her crappy THRIVE products — a creepily dubious mom.

[quote]Did he forbid her from working a proper job or career away from home or something? This is a classic sign of manipulation.

There’s no evidence of that being the case. It seems her business was costing them money, tho, as people usually LOSE money on Multi Level Marketing schemes. The Wattses had already filed for bankruptcy once, so he probably WISHED she were working and contributing actual income.

[quote]was she planning to leave or divorce Chris Watts?

His parents say he was leaving her. He’d already left the marriage, emotionally, by cheating.

by Anonymousreply 381November 19, 2018 1:45 AM

Plus R380, she represented the worst in women: she manipulated people, and situations for her own personal gain. She was willing to sacrifice CW's interests entirely for her own. And feelmself-righteou about doing it (It's for my precious babies, dammit!!!)

There is a famous video in which she videos his reaction as she informs him she is pregnant. It is clearly not welcome news and I suspect the final nail in her own coffin. He realizes at that moment that his life will never be more than minimalist misery. Gone are his dreams of NASCAR mechanic work, of getting away from this woman, of freedom from her controlling manipulative bullshit.

No one has said so, but it appears to be clear that she planned that pregnancy without his consent. She trapped him. She had clearly calculated what her life without CW would be financially (the MLM work would never ever get her to even lower middle class life). He didn't make much money but it was more than twice what she was earning or ever had earned. She was a high school graduate, but nothing more and could not land jobs that were above minimum wage. Not a problem for a homesteading home-schooling mom but that was not Shanann.

Ironically, she was intimidated by the LeVel crowd. On her own, she could go on and on about the product and about being there for her team; when other LeVel hucksters joined her, she became completely silent and introverted. She was out of her comfort range and clearly knew she would never reach the dizzying heights of success in the MLM world, and certainly wouldn't do so if she had to get another 9-5 job to support herself.

So people loathe her for being grasping, and selfish and narcissistic. She sacrificed everyone and everything she held dear for her own ambition. She was a terrible mom. Her children were growing cold, and resentful of her, at the age of 2 and 4. Her husband was cheating on her (and clearly felt justified in doing so), her in-laws wanted nothing to do with her, she had no friends outside of her LeVel world, and even her parents were getting sick of the MLM bullshit.

So yeah, she certainly didn't deserve to die and certainly her kids didn't either, but unforeseeable? Hardly. This was all careening out of control for years now, and came to a head when she revealed her latest pregnancy. It was just too much for someone not equipped to deal with her, or her insanity.

by Anonymousreply 382November 19, 2018 2:15 AM

What is Level? Some pyramid scheme? Overpriced makeup or essential oils?

by Anonymousreply 383November 19, 2018 2:19 AM

LeVel is the company that sells Thrive, a vitamin supplement program. Yes, it's a pyramid scheme and it is MLM on steroids.

Shanann was selling lots of Multi-Level Marketing crap: LulaRoe clothing, Younique cosmetics, essential oils, but Thrive was her main one.

by Anonymousreply 384November 19, 2018 3:25 AM

R382, Shannan is no different or even worse than women AND men who post daily about themselves on social media. Some are selling some crap, and some are addicted to “likes”.

I genuinely do not see all of this shit about Shan’ann. She just looks like a boring, stay at home frau, who hadn’t any clue about what she really wanted in life.

Let me explain something to men, about women. There are a lot of women out there who say they are feminists. They claim that they are evolved, and can go at it without a man. And some do. But the truth is, that a lot of them are terrified of being alone. They convince themselves that a miserable life with the wrong partner, is better than a miserable life alone. Who’s to say that they’re wrong? Men do the same thing.

There are a lot of women out there who are doing the same crap Shan’ann did, and they’re married to men just like Chris, minus the murderer part.

Most couples are unhappy. Ask them. They all start with the same stuff about marriage being “work”. And it probably is, but most people don’t love their jobs, just like plenty of people no longer adore their partners.

Relationships aren’t always meant to last forever, and murdering someone will definitely make you a free man in prison.

Welcome to the boring lives of people living in boring, little American towns, where sex is the most exciting thing happening.

Watts was a boring, duplicitous dirtbag, who blamed women for all of his problems, and used them to solve his problems too.

Women. We have it worse than you guys will EVER understand. Everyone hates us. Even when we are murdered by our psychopath husbands. We even hate each other, and ourselves.

by Anonymousreply 385November 19, 2018 4:25 AM

R384, correct except that Thrive, despite having a few other ingredients, is basically a caffeine supplement rather than a vitamin supplement.

Weeee! I'm ready to Thrive! Let's go!

You need those 24 hour patches so you don't easily come down.

by Anonymousreply 386November 19, 2018 4:40 AM

R385 please tell us more. Is this why a lot of women have extremely low self esteem and body image issues? I have a woman for a friend that gets with men who treat her like total dog shit. She is always with a boyfriend like this. She had one that cheated on her, one that stalked her to the point where he got her fired from work, to some loser she is with now who is psychologically abusive to her but who she stays with because she thinks it is love and he apparently has money or at one time did-they are constantly buying things and traveling and he does not work, and nobody including me or our mutual friends know why she gets with guys like this or stays with them?

by Anonymousreply 387November 19, 2018 4:46 AM

R386 what's in the 24 hour patches? Meth?

by Anonymousreply 388November 19, 2018 4:48 AM

Is r385 the person who always posts in the #TrannyPanic threads? Anyway, like that poster, they need to work on their editing skills.

by Anonymousreply 389November 19, 2018 4:49 AM

Time released caffeine, as said, r388.

by Anonymousreply 390November 19, 2018 4:51 AM

Caffeine is a powerful drug, as my former co-workers who drank 5 to 8 cups of coffee a day should have realized.

by Anonymousreply 391November 19, 2018 5:18 AM

R391 I know people who drink that much coffee,but they are Spanish and have been drinking coffee in large amounts for decades.

by Anonymousreply 392November 19, 2018 8:48 AM

Watching the court sentencing live right now on Youtube -- Chris is shaking like a leaf. It's sad to see Shanann's family in the rows, with their grief and sorrow.

by Anonymousreply 393November 19, 2018 4:45 PM

Well, he’s off to prison now.

I’m sorry to say, I still want more details. If he strangled her, how was her hyoid bone still intact?

And about the mistress: She said it wasn’t serious, but HE sure seemed to think so. Was she trying to save face? Probably not, because what young single woman wants to take on the baggage of an ex-wife and three kids?

He did some really stupid things (aside from the obvious murdering his family!) like calling a realtor the next day and calling the kids’ school to unenroll them. Did he hope they wouldn’t cash the tuition checks?

by Anonymousreply 394November 19, 2018 5:33 PM

With regard to the "Just get a divorce!" and "He wanted a new start!" arguments: what is interesting to me in a case like this, and in the Scott Peterson case, is how the perpetrators seem to have such a single fixated focus on the object of their desire. It must take over their consciousness so completely that they become nearly robotic when it comes to the execution (pardon the pun) of their plan. Both these cases required elaborate planning - neither one was really a "crime of passion." And they leave a trail of evidence and fuckups that leads to their eventual conviction - not to mention having to go through the whole charade of "they're missing/come home" scenario, which is clearly full of holes from the jump? Can they really not envision a divorce, child support, and whatever financial disaster that may bring? Half the marriages in this country end up like that. Do they really truly think the new piece of tail is their ticket to a "new start?" In both these cases, the mistresses, like Amber Frey, were pretty flummoxed by the whole thing in the first place, (like thinking Scott was a single guy, calling her from fucking PARIS??) What's the lure of creating these gigantic webs of lies? They seem laser focused on one thing, and having to cross the line into actual murder, taking a life, doesn't seem to bother them at all.

by Anonymousreply 395November 19, 2018 6:01 PM

R395, and not even having the brains to appear concerned about their “missing” family. At least PRETEND to be worried for a day or two. Sheesh. They’re in such a fucking hurry.

by Anonymousreply 396November 19, 2018 6:08 PM

That's exactly what I mean, R396. It's like they have blinders on with regard to everything else, and just barrel toward what I guess they think is their "freedom?" Never mind the wealth of clues they leave in their wake - Scott Peterson made fucking cement molds to weigh the body down, went "fishing" on fucking CHRISTMAS EVE, left a trail of PHOTOS and phone calls with Amber Frey, wearing a stupid SANTA HAT, for fuck's sake.

I wonder if it's somehow the pregnancy that sets them off; in Peterson's case, it only took one, whereas in Chris' case I don't think he could bear the thought of having another child.

But why they don't just go ahead and take off is a mystery to me. There clearly is something vengeful and near orgiastic about killing them. Hiding the bodies and covering their tracks is another thing entirely.

by Anonymousreply 397November 19, 2018 6:44 PM

The judge should creatively sentence Watts to death by submersion in the oil storage tanks that he put his daughters' dead bodies in.

by Anonymousreply 398November 19, 2018 6:52 PM

Frank Rzucek: "Shanann is super excited for justice today."

That shouldn't have made me laugh, but it did. Those stupid Thrive videos are going to be that poor woman's legacy.

by Anonymousreply 399November 19, 2018 7:20 PM

I want someone to explain how our dear Chris managed to stuff a four-year-old through an 8 inch diameter opening (into the oil tank.)

Anyone?

by Anonymousreply 400November 19, 2018 7:39 PM

How is Dan Peterson holding up?

by Anonymousreply 401November 19, 2018 11:21 PM

watching the sentencing hearing. Shannon's father is practically illiterate. WTF?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402November 20, 2018 1:04 AM

R395 they are sociopaths and master manipulators.

by Anonymousreply 403November 20, 2018 1:10 AM

Here’s the interview with the home wrecker

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404November 20, 2018 1:40 AM

Watching the sentencing. What is up with the DA's face? He has lumps all over his face. Really kind of gross and disgusting. Looks like permanent acne. What IS that?

by Anonymousreply 405November 20, 2018 1:52 AM

R400 - According to the autopsy report, Bella had a dislocated shoulder. She was fighting for her life so hard while being smothered that she had that lot of bruising on her face and she bit her tongue a number of times. Also, her butt had scratch marks on it from being shoved into the tank and some blond hair was found at the entry to the tank. This happened while he was struggling to shove her body into the tank. Her shoulder may have been dislocated then or while she was being smothered.

by Anonymousreply 406November 20, 2018 2:12 AM

Shanann was posting about her perfect life with Chris all over social media, no way that Nichol wasn't aware they were not close to a divorce. Though under the circumstances, can't really blame her for lying now.

by Anonymousreply 407November 20, 2018 2:47 AM

R400 was her body basically intact besides the dislocated shoulder? Or did her piece of shit dad dismember her?

by Anonymousreply 408November 20, 2018 2:48 AM

R408 - Bella's body was basically intact, other than the dislocated shoulder.

by Anonymousreply 409November 20, 2018 2:51 AM

Please keep posting details about the actual crime here as they come out (since we’ve been waiting forever for any details and everything has been *sealed* since the beginning)....

Damn, the things I’ve read so far today have been brutal.

Poor, poor Bella.

She fought really hard, bit her tongue several times, and had a bruised face from trying to save her life, etc.

Chris smothered them both. Fuck. And apparently the only things he was searching for online were vacation spots to take the new girlfriend during the time he would have been plannning the murders and afterwards.

What a cold motherfucker.

Can someone explain the details about Shan’ann’s death? They said today that there were *no* defensive wounds but there were fingernail indents on the side of her neck from being strangled.

How could Chris have got her so that she at no point could she have fought back? Is there any evidence he hit her over the head first (like to stun or render her defenseless)?

Also: do we think Bella knew it was Chris who was killing her, or did he do it in the dark while she was sleeping and the pillow would have obscured her view of him? (Was it even a pillow he used?)

by Anonymousreply 410November 20, 2018 3:07 AM

Did celeste show signs of a struggle?

by Anonymousreply 411November 20, 2018 3:16 AM

R410 - the Weld County DA held a press conference and took some questions afterwards from reporters. There were questions that he could not answer about the murders because only Chris knew the details. Chris didn't have to say anything at today's sentencing and unless he gives an interview or releases more details, we will never know how it all happened. Shan'ann had just gotten home from an out of town trip just before 2am and the friend she was with said she wasn't feeling well. Also, since she was pregnant, I'm just guessing that she was dead tired and was sleeping when attacked. By the time she awakened, she may have been basically unconscious and couldn't fight back before expiring.

r411 - Celeste (CC) did not show signs of a struggle. They assumed she was sleeping when she was smothered.

by Anonymousreply 412November 20, 2018 3:22 AM

Also: I’m more than ever thinking that there was something seriously mentally wrong with Chris or his brain.

So many of the things he did were so bizarrely stupid that I can’t explain it on any logical level:

-He dumped Shan’ann’s body in the bedsheet from their bedrooom and threw the other bedsheet in the trash (the police could even tell it was the same sheet from their bedroom when they saw it from the sky with a drone).

-He called the girls school the *day of* the murders (at that time their “disappearance”) to unenroll them!

-He called a realtor the day of the murders to talk about selling the house!

-He texted the mistress the afternoon of the murders to say that his family (including two young daughters) was now “gone” and then changed the subject to talk about the future with the mistress

-He threw at least one of the self-help/marriage rescue books that Shan’ann had given him in the trash at home and left it there the day of/after the murders

This stuff is just shockingly idiotic.

Chris’ teacher in high school had said that Chris was his best student ever and Chris got school scholarships to the NASCAR technical institute and things like that. He was also said by several people to be very smart and possess a “photographic memory” like nothing they had ever seen.

So, what the fuck?!? How could he be one of the stupidest criminals I’ve ever read about?

I mean, unenrolling his daughters at school the day he killed them/they were reported missing is one of the things that stands out the most and I just find totally mind boggling.

You would think he would have to be mentally challenged to do such stupid things when executing a crime that could put him in jail for life.

What was wrong with his brain??

by Anonymousreply 413November 20, 2018 3:23 AM

Was he into meth R413? Or just a psychopath?

by Anonymousreply 414November 20, 2018 3:26 AM

A Daily Beast article about Chris’ sentencing today that has a decent general overview of some of the details that were released today (like about Bella biting her tongue during the struggle, etc.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415November 20, 2018 3:28 AM

R413 I think he raged killed them and then was in a haze afterwards. He was probably feeling free, finally...free at last.

by Anonymousreply 416November 20, 2018 3:29 AM

I'm with you, R413; how could he possibly be so stupid? It lessens the likelihood that he is a psychopath because they normally aren't suffering from ignorance. The high school teacher may have been blowing smoke to try to be "nice," or, if telling the truth, I guess we have to take into account it is North Carolina, after all.

A fifth grader would have been smarter about the elements you have noted.

by Anonymousreply 417November 20, 2018 3:31 AM

I actually hate Chris for the first time after reading the details about the girls’ murder and him being completely unemotional/fine at work and looking up vacation spots online after jamming their bodies into the oil tanks.

He was especially brutal with Bella.

Fucking asshole sociopath. Wow, he really must have never loved those kids at all. And Bella was the nice, gentle, likeable one of the two girls....

by Anonymousreply 418November 20, 2018 3:32 AM

R413/R414 I propose he is pure evil. Mental illness and becoming evil are not mutually exclusive.

by Anonymousreply 419November 20, 2018 3:34 AM

Per article at r415

“Shanann repeatedly texted her husband in the days before the murder, desperately trying to save their marriage, Rourke added. She sent him self-help and relationship counseling books, one of which police discovered in the trash.

All the while, Watts was busy scouring the Internet for vacation spots to take his new girlfriend, whom he took to car museums and sand dunes while Shanann and their kids visited family in North Carolina over the summer.”

by Anonymousreply 420November 20, 2018 3:36 AM

"Car museums and sand dunes." And she dared to accuse him of not having game!

by Anonymousreply 421November 20, 2018 3:38 AM

Yahoo/People article which has a bit more detail about just the murders themselves:

The prosecutor said that they can’t say for sure, but the evidence (and what they say or the way the article is written?) seems to suggest that Shan’ann was strangled “slowly” while she was asleep (she didn’t appear to fight back) and that—surprisingly—all three were killed after Shan’ann came back from the trip and went to bed.

It does not appear that the girls were killed before Shan’ann got home (as I had always guessed).

That was pretty shocking to me....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422November 20, 2018 3:49 AM

why do mom’s tell their little girls to pose like @ r422? I see it all over Instagram—little girls with hands on their waist and sticking out their hip. It’s like they’re sexualizing their kids.

by Anonymousreply 423November 20, 2018 4:00 AM

I guess the slow strangling explains the lack of broken blood vessels in their eyes?

by Anonymousreply 424November 20, 2018 4:01 AM

Sounds like (again, surprisingly) that Chris was *obsessed* with the new mistress (“searching (things about) her on his phone day and night” according to this prosecutor) and that this really was a main motivating factor for the murders.

From People:

“At the same time that Shan’ann was trying to see what could be saved between them, Chris was continuing his affair, according to authorities. Kessinger told the Post that she and Chris met at the end of June and their relationship turned physical in July. Shan’ann had become pregnant around the end of April.

“While Shan’ann texted the defendant over and over again in the days and weeks leading up to her death attempting to save her marriage, the defendant secreted pictures of his girlfriend into his phone and searched and texted her at all hours of the night,” Rourke said in court on Monday.

More:

“Shan’ann spent those six weeks in North Carolina with her family caring for her daughters and still working at her part-time sales job.

Chris, on the other hand, spent his time “searching the internet for secluded vacation spots to take his new love — and researching jewelry,” Roarke said.

Not only that, he told the court, Chris “went to car museums in the sand dunes with his new girlfriend,” while his wife and daughters were away.”

“The stark contrast between the subjects of their internet and text content is absolutely stunning,” Rourke said.“

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425November 20, 2018 4:03 AM

When I see this pic, I feel so bad for Bella

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426November 20, 2018 4:03 AM

And equally bad for CC, when I see this pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427November 20, 2018 4:04 AM

What’s weird too is that the (wealthy) gf Nichol said in her (only) interview with the Denver Post (done in her lawyer’s office):

“I barely knew him...we had just met”.

(And yet Chris was obsessed with her and they were seeing each other “4-5 times per week” outside of work).

Is she lying or did Chris just *wildly* misjudge the seriousness/involvement of the relationship?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428November 20, 2018 4:12 AM

I think Nichol is playing things down, there was someone that worked with them that said they were always together and followed each other around all day like a couple. I'm sure him murdering his family turned her off him quick and is now wants to pretend like they were never close.

by Anonymousreply 429November 20, 2018 4:34 AM

Stupid bitch—I hope she knows she’s the reason Shanann and CC and Bella are dead.

by Anonymousreply 430November 20, 2018 4:38 AM

R400 Google, you fool. The girls heads easily fit through the 8" hole. Their arms were stuffed through it too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431November 20, 2018 5:09 AM

R407 Many people on earth DO NOT check Instagram, Youtube, Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 432November 20, 2018 5:11 AM

R404 I don't see Nicol as ahomewrecker. I see her as potential murder victim #5.

by Anonymousreply 433November 20, 2018 5:12 AM

R430 I don't think that is fair, or logical. Watts was evil, and probably was going to kill them anyway. Unless the sidepiece had prior knowledge of his plans to do in the family, she is not responsible. I don't usually give a pass to cheaters or women and gay men who "date" married men, but this goes too far to blame the four murders on her. It seems people here will propose anything so Watts is somehow off the hook.

by Anonymousreply 434November 20, 2018 5:17 AM

R405 I know this is DL. But seriously? Fuckng seriously? I don't care how many lamp on the prosecutor's face or whatever is going on w/ Chris Watts male defense atty who shows more grief and upset than his stoneface client during this proceeding.

Nicole was expelled fom his mother's body due to strangulation. A million "Hey, guys.So..." by Shanann could never excuse these murders.

by Anonymousreply 435November 20, 2018 5:18 AM

^^ typo: fucking

by Anonymousreply 436November 20, 2018 5:19 AM

typo: lump

Grammarly is failing me tonight

by Anonymousreply 437November 20, 2018 5:20 AM

Remember that Chris told the girlfriend that he and Shan'ann had been separated for awhile and would be divorced very soon. I don't think she knew the truth.

by Anonymousreply 438November 20, 2018 6:21 AM

R435 the fetus was expelled from Shanann’s body to due to gases that release in the body during decomposition

by Anonymousreply 439November 20, 2018 6:25 AM

R438 I don’t believe she didn’t know what was really going on, not with Shanann being such a sm obsessed person

by Anonymousreply 440November 20, 2018 6:27 AM

R439 So Nico came out in the shallow grave? So disturbing to think about...

by Anonymousreply 441November 20, 2018 7:06 AM

R440 Not everyone is obsessed with social media.

by Anonymousreply 442November 20, 2018 7:06 AM

CNN had a pretty good story on the case and sentencing.

It *sounds* like Shan’ann was killed first while she was sleeping and then Chris killed the two girls while they were sleeping (but Bella woke up and tried to fight back).

That is all so different than I imagined things going down....

Also, Shan’ann suspected an affair for a reason:

“Shanann Watts noticed her husband's suspicious behavior, Rourke said.

"We knew that she was getting alerts on her phone of credit cards being used at a restaurant in north Denver at a time that she was in North Carolina for amounts of money that one person couldn't possibly probably consume reasonably," the prosecutor said.

"We know that she confronted him about that numerous times," Rourke said. "We knew that he was never completely forthcoming with her."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443November 20, 2018 7:32 AM

Details on the unsealed autopsy reports (if someone has a better story, please post it).

Shan’ann, Bella, and Celeste were all in night clothes/pajama type clothes when their bodies were found (Shan’ann was in a purple shirt and underwear).

This whole case is so different than I had imagined it.

How could he let them all go to sleep (and probably help the girls get in their night clothes and get ready for bed) knowing that he was going to do this?

It’s so evil and predatory.

The prosecutors said too that these deaths were intimate and personal and took “minutes not seconds”. It’s really brutal.

The prosecutor also referred to Chris several times as an “annihilator”. So I guess he fits into the “family annihilator” category?

And profilers here care to comment?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444November 20, 2018 7:50 AM

*Any profilers here care to comment?

by Anonymousreply 445November 20, 2018 7:51 AM

Does anyone know specifically why Bella’s jaw would be dislocated, but not Celeste’s and also how Shan’ann’s death would have been “slow” and painful according to prosecutors, but she never fought back or had defensive wounds?

by Anonymousreply 446November 20, 2018 7:53 AM

Thanks for letting me know, DL! I have been wondering where everybody obsessed with this case went...

Apparently a bunch of you/DL went over to this other Chris Watts related DL thread!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447November 20, 2018 9:21 AM

He's quite a compelling excuse (case) for the death penalty. Then his organs could at least be donated and he could be of some use to humanity.

by Anonymousreply 448November 20, 2018 9:25 AM

I think Nichol underplayed it by saying she barely knew him.

As someone else mentioned, she and Chris were all over each other and if they were spending 4-5 days a week, that’s pretty hot and heavy.

I’m sure it’s horrific to discover that your love interest killed his pregnant wife and preschoolers to be with you.

by Anonymousreply 449November 20, 2018 9:49 AM

R438, I don’t think she WANTED to know the truth. It would have been incredibly easy for Nichol Kessinger to google Shanann and see.

Nichol DID have a FB profile. It was deactivated quickly, along with her online presence. She lawyered up and had herself scrubbed from the internet. I don’t know that she was FB friends with Chris, because he deleted his before the murders.

He probably told her they were separated, she had her suspicions but didn’t care to examine it too closely. She could always say (as she indeed did) “he told me they were getting a divorce” which is what EVERY married horndog since the dawn of time says. It’s a bit disingenuous.

But whatever. I’m sure she didn’t think he would slaughter his family.

by Anonymousreply 450November 20, 2018 10:06 AM

I don’t think CW or Scott Peterson or whoever kills their wife to be with the new piece - more like they want the wife dead and the new piece is just their stated excuse. Idk why these shitheads want the wives dead (no child support? Can’t let her live w/o him, with a new man? Belief that he’s avenging some harm he imagines she caused him?). But when a dude murders the people he’s lived with intimately for years, it’s not about some random other person he met recently.

by Anonymousreply 451November 20, 2018 10:33 AM

How does a poor 4 year old fight back ?

by Anonymousreply 452November 20, 2018 10:33 AM

If I were trying to end a relationship with someone and they were sending me self-help books about relationships, I’d throw the books in the garbage, too.

I wouldn’t MURDER that person, but i wouldn’t want any damn books about how to repair the relationship. When I’m done, I’m done.

Obligatory “but she didn’t deserve to be murdered”.

by Anonymousreply 453November 20, 2018 10:42 AM

She was desperate to save her marriage and she didn’t know what she was dealing with.

by Anonymousreply 454November 20, 2018 10:46 AM

Wow, that other Chris thread (linked upthread in R447 ) is bullshit!

Endless scolding for “You creeps saying a child murderer is *hot*! You DISGUST me and I *won’t* let it go!” over and over...and over, and almost no discussion of the actual case.

I had to stop reading it. Very “hall monitoring” and controlling.

This thread is way better...

by Anonymousreply 455November 20, 2018 11:22 AM

why did Shanann have Bella looking like a 47 year old softball coach, is what I want to know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456November 20, 2018 1:59 PM

R456, those poor kids. That’s all I can say and that covers it. Poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 457November 20, 2018 4:44 PM

I guess the silver lining in this horrible nightmare is that Chris will no longer be able to spread his subpar seed.

Shanann was really pretty though, such a shame the little angels didn’t take after their mom in that regard.

It’s all just so sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458November 20, 2018 4:59 PM

Hopefully, a fellow inmate will shank the evil fuck to a painful death. Because, we know the selfish coward won't off himself.

by Anonymousreply 459November 20, 2018 5:18 PM

[quote]R395 Both these cases required elaborate planning.

What “elaborate planning” was Chris required to do?

by Anonymousreply 460November 20, 2018 6:02 PM

[quote]R402 watching the sentencing hearing. Shannon's father is practically illiterate. WTF?

Perhaps the killer was the Evening Punctuationist??

by Anonymousreply 461November 20, 2018 6:03 PM

Jesus, sleeping pills wasn't good enough? What a psycho

by Anonymousreply 462November 20, 2018 6:43 PM

[quote]R458 I guess the silver lining in this horrible nightmare is that Chris will no longer be able to spread his subpar seed.

Do you know how many marriage proposals are stacked in his cell at [italic]this minute??[/italic]

The conjugal visits follow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463November 20, 2018 7:07 PM

One wife tried to sneak her con husband out in her suitcase after an overnight visit.

It sounds like something our poor DAN PETERSON would try ]bold]: (

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464November 20, 2018 7:12 PM

This family was so fucking weird. Look at this video. Shanann saids she’s making cream cheese cookies, then later on in the video she saids she’s making butter cookies. She keeps flipping through her recipe notebook, not looking for anything, she’s just flipping though it. and at 3:36-ish mark she scratches her pussy—on live stream. Then of course we find out the Bella and CC were at the hospital the night before.

These people were fucking insane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465November 21, 2018 12:04 AM

I love you, r465. If anyone doubts, Shanann DOES scratch her pussy at 3:36. Made me howl with laughter but it made her more relatable. I didn’t watch. Did she go on to make cookies with her snatch hand?

by Anonymousreply 466November 21, 2018 12:17 AM

I wonder if the kids were living on Thrive products that made them look so unhealthy.

by Anonymousreply 467November 21, 2018 12:18 AM

R467, I have a crackpot theory that the kids were sick because their house was full of toxic fumes from the cheap building materials used by greedy developers. They didn’t seem to spend much time outdoors and Shanann didn’t seem like the type to open the windows and let the fresh air in.

I could be wrong, of course.

I think she *thought* she was giving them healthy food, but that Thrive shit is processed garbage.

by Anonymousreply 468November 21, 2018 12:28 AM

The autopsy report said that Shanann had a pattern imprinted in her neck, which suggests that he used a chain or belt to strangle her. I don't think she was asleep when he strangled her; more likely he came up behind her, slipped a chain or belt around her neck and squeezed.

For 5 minutes. In that way she could kick or try to free herself from the constricture, but she would not be able to retaliate against Chris.

As to Bela, it is likely she kicked and struggled when he placed the pillow over her face. If she kicked him in the nuts, that would explain why he slugged her. Fury.

As to CeeCee; she was always a sort of lah-de-dah accept it all as it comes kind of kid. I suspect she was a very sound sleeper (and was probably drugged) and the smothering was probably easy.

He does seem idiotic. So does Nicole. They were made for each other.

I thought Colorado had banned the death penalty. No?

My prediction: IF he akes it through the first 2 or 3 months in prison, he'll survive long-term. He'll meet other men who have done similar things and then feel more comfortable. But if he loses all hope and decides he'd be better off dead, he'll find a way to off himself, or maybe make himself available for that shank mentioned up-thread.

I still want to know what the lumps on the DA's face are. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 469November 21, 2018 2:19 AM

I’m with ya, r469.

If he hasn’t killed himself yet, he won’t. And I do believe that the “prison justice” people hope for is largely apocryphal. Prison thugs might rape or best people up, but it’s mostly about petty stuff like cigarettes or toilet paper.

by Anonymousreply 470November 21, 2018 2:30 AM

he was so lethargic during the sentencing. Have to wonder if they have been sedating him.

by Anonymousreply 471November 21, 2018 3:03 AM

Colorado still has the death penalty.

by Anonymousreply 472November 21, 2018 3:16 AM

R469 you sound stupid if you think a four year old has enough strength, while being smothered, to kick her dad in the nuts hard enough that it caused him to slug her. He probably beat the shit out of her because she reminded him of his gym coach from middle school.

by Anonymousreply 473November 21, 2018 3:22 AM

R473 shut your mouth, asshole. But I will admit this little girl reminds me of Benjamin Button.

Both the girls were just so unfortunate looking...just really bad looking. I honestly believe that was a source of anger for Chris.

Bless their little souls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474November 21, 2018 3:47 AM

I think the girls were neglected. They seemed really starved for affection and attention in some of those YouTube videos.

by Anonymousreply 475November 21, 2018 3:50 AM

R474 it was kinda wrong of Shan’ann for not filtering/shopping her daughter’s social media pictures. She above most people would’ve known how important social media was.

by Anonymousreply 476November 21, 2018 4:15 AM

R466 no she ended up not making any cookies. She had other things to do. It was all to show an appearance of a domestic, super mom who was also a boss mom all while taking care of her chronically ill kids and holding down a man.

This woman had issues...

by Anonymousreply 477November 21, 2018 5:15 AM

She does seem off in that video. Maybe they’d just had a fight or something and she wasn’t up to the pretense. Very strange compared to the forced animation in others.

Both girls had the weird inverted teeth V shaped smile of mom.

by Anonymousreply 478November 21, 2018 5:40 AM

Poor fug Bella looked just like Chris.

by Anonymousreply 479November 21, 2018 6:04 AM

R475 No shit, Sherlock. Where have YOU been?

by Anonymousreply 480November 21, 2018 6:10 AM

[quote] watching the sentencing hearing. Shannon's father is practically illiterate. WTF?

I noticed that, too. Sad. These are not upscale people.

by Anonymousreply 481November 21, 2018 6:18 AM

They should have handed the kids over to the state and been done with it.

by Anonymousreply 482November 21, 2018 7:17 AM

[quote]R413 He threw at least one of the self-help/marriage rescue books that Shan’ann had given him in the trash at home and left it there the day of/after the murders

Well, it doesn’t sound like it was a book he could truly recommend...

by Anonymousreply 483November 21, 2018 7:33 AM

I’ve never seen kids as fug as these two. There was something far more sinister going on in this house than has been reported.

by Anonymousreply 484November 21, 2018 7:41 AM

[quote]Stupid bitch—I hope she knows she’s the reason Shanann and CC and Bella are dead.

STFU. Yeah because so many people love to blame a woman.

by Anonymousreply 485November 21, 2018 7:47 AM

R485 she is partly to blame for the death of these people. She knew Chris was still married, no matter if she’s denying it now. If Chris were having an affair with a man instead of a woman, he’d be partly to blame too.

You sound like a stupid slut.

by Anonymousreply 486November 21, 2018 7:57 AM

R485 take your rotting tuna cooter back to L Chat.

by Anonymousreply 487November 21, 2018 8:02 AM

R477 what does boss mom mean? I see women I know who are in MLM pyramid schemes selling essential oils use this term. I am on instagram but I just follow relatives in Europe, and take pictures of traditional Northern and Southern European desserts I make at home once a month for family and friends. I don't make live video casts like Shannan did, or like you see on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 488November 21, 2018 8:21 AM

R465 what is a steam shower? I doubt they had an actual sauna in their home.

I feel bad that Shananan's kids were allergic to nuts, and had health issues. May Shananan and her kids rest in peace.

by Anonymousreply 489November 21, 2018 8:33 AM

R484 apparently they had health issues, as Shananan says in the video R465 posted. I have not watched any other videos of them. I do wonder if the daughter who was allergic to nuts was malnourished and they were both on some weird destructive diet like keto-which basically starves you?

by Anonymousreply 490November 21, 2018 8:40 AM

R489, I’m not so sure that ALL their health issues were as serious as she made them seem. I think Shanann had a bit of factitious disorder. I don’t think she really had lupus, either. She liked the attention and specialness and “she’s such a strong woman!” back pats.

They were just unfortunate-looking and she resented the time they required. Apparently Chris felt the same way.

by Anonymousreply 491November 21, 2018 10:38 AM

R490, a ketogenic diet is not starving. All of the body’s daily needs can be met on a low-carb diet.

I wouldn’t recommend a strict ketogenic diet for children. But choosing carbs from apples and oatmeal instead of Eggo waffles and fruit roll-ups isn’t bad, either.

by Anonymousreply 492November 21, 2018 10:50 AM

I’ve watched some of the videos and in all the videos I’ve watched the kids are incredibly fucking needy and annoying as fuck. I don’t mean that in a cold way, it’s just very telling. Kids that are given affection on a normal basis and given individual attention usually don’t behave like these two kids did. Even in the video @ R465 as soon as coach bella shows up from a hard day at the softball field, she instantly wants to put her grubby little hands all over her mom’s recipe notebook. The little slugger is just grabbing and touching whatever she wants, which is a sign of lazy parenting.

by Anonymousreply 493November 21, 2018 10:55 AM

R481 they’re from North Carolina. Maybe they’re mountain folk.

by Anonymousreply 494November 21, 2018 10:58 AM

R494, actually they moved to NC from NJ. They’re Jersey trash. The family is no stranger to petty offenses and bankruptcy.

by Anonymousreply 495November 21, 2018 11:01 AM

Why did Shan’ann want more kids when the first two came out fug and broke down?

by Anonymousreply 496November 21, 2018 11:17 AM

I think Shan’ann was a compulsive liar.

by Anonymousreply 497November 21, 2018 11:19 AM

Nicole (the other woman) KNOWS she shares the blame here and is trying to distance herself. Hell, she was the motive. Not to say there wouldn't have been someone else he would have left shanann for, but she was it this time and ought to own up to that, rather than sanctimoniously branding him a liar and acting the victim.

In her endless videos, Shanann's mom comes across as a heavy smoker (the voice!!!), who is such trailer park trash. I was darned impressed with HER statement, especially as compared to her husband's and her son's.

by Anonymousreply 498November 21, 2018 12:32 PM

R498, I don’t have a high opinion of any of the family, but credit where it’s due, Shanann’s mom did an impressive job during her statement. She was gracious and eloquent.

I agree about the mistress, too.

by Anonymousreply 499November 21, 2018 1:05 PM

R496, she was incredibly brave! Having a life-threatening illness and two dangerously fragile children already. What a saint to risk her life just to please her husband (who had one foot out the door)!

She was hanging on to that dull psycho man with all ten of her blinged-out acrylics. He wouldn’t DARE walk out on his sick pregnant wife and two sickly kids, would he?

Well, as a matter of fact, he didn’t.

Sorry. I don’t believe he wanted Nico. He wanted OUT.

by Anonymousreply 500November 21, 2018 1:08 PM

R500, no one thinks he wanted that third kid.

Seeing the father and brother of Shanann at the sentencing, gotta say, the entire theory of genetic problems seems waaay more plausible. Both men were clearly of below average intelligence. Their facial features are/were bizarre.... Like some syndrome. Inverted teeth, weird mouths, Extremely thin hair.... I think if they had read their own statements, that would have become terrifyingly evident.

So am thinking the genetic risk might have been at work in CW's mind as well. Not only the possibility of another Rzucek male but the offspring of those kids yoking him ever more tightly with financial obligation. Starting over has a totally different significance when you consider that big picture.

by Anonymousreply 501November 21, 2018 2:56 PM

Here’s the bottom line: the kids were a financial and visual burden and Shanann got pregnant AGAIN, so add another dud to an already strained situation and it would cause most sane, good people to snap.

by Anonymousreply 502November 21, 2018 4:29 PM

What I think happened is Shanann catfished Chris. She came from po white trash and found Chris on the Internet, who by most accounts was above average in intelligence, but had a weight problem. So when Shanann showed interest, Chris thought she was the best he could do.

After they marry, Shanann starts showing her true self, a woman who is obsessed with mimicking all the mommie bloggers on the Internet and convinces Chris to overextend their finances by buying a house with an island in the kitchen, stainless steel appliances and a Lexus suv to drive, plus a huge diamond as her wedding ring for all her social media postings. Then came the kids—who were both just so incredibly fug and annoying, but that wasn’t bad enough. Shanann still obsessed with being seen by her Frau circle of mommies, as some role model and someone who is #goals envy of her peers, decides to make her fug, annoying kids sick. Well now Chris is going to have to start paying more $$ for another one of Shanann’s financially irresponsible ventures, kids with chronic illness. And then Shanann had the audacity to let herself get pregnant again.

Can you guys see how much strain and burden Chris was under because Shanann had delusions of grandeur of being a social media mommy queen?

by Anonymousreply 503November 21, 2018 4:48 PM

This was pretty insightful, I thought.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504November 21, 2018 5:04 PM

R504 it was. As had been speculated, Shanann was emasculating and was constantly berating Chris in public.

by Anonymousreply 505November 21, 2018 5:29 PM

The kids had behavioral issues.

by Anonymousreply 506November 21, 2018 5:31 PM

The relationship was toxic from the beginning and Chris’ parents didn’t attend the wedding because Shanann was awful.

by Anonymousreply 507November 21, 2018 5:33 PM

Strange how both girls had to go to hospital the day before the cookie video.

by Anonymousreply 508November 21, 2018 6:26 PM

R508 the one daughter who was allergic to nuts looks like a smaller little malnourished girl version of Chris. Maybe Shananan and Chris, and the kids love drama and attention? I know people like this, and it is really bizarre but they love to go to hospitals because of the attention they get there from doctors and nurses. Some of these people have kids and sure enough they rush them off to a hospital or ER over things that really are not that necessary to go there for like minor cuts or scrapes.

by Anonymousreply 509November 21, 2018 6:44 PM

There was one video where the girls are all excited cuz Chris brought home a Papa John's pizza. Shanann says it is the night before their surgery so they get to have whatever they want.

I thought that was weird because the night before surgery you aren't supposed to eat at all.

Did those kids really have all the medical procedures she claimed?

by Anonymousreply 510November 21, 2018 6:50 PM

Somebody hasn’t seen Mommy Dearest and Dead. Just as cautionary as There is Something Wrong With Aunt Diane.

by Anonymousreply 511November 21, 2018 6:54 PM

R510 that’s what I’m wondering. Was it all a ruse for social media?

by Anonymousreply 512November 21, 2018 6:55 PM

R510 I didn't watch that video, what surgery were they supposedly having? Also you are correct you don't eat the night before surgery. There have been cases where parents did this sort of thing for attention like that crazy woman who gave her son way too much sodium or saline,and that woman who convinced her daughter she had cancer but the daughter realized it was all abuse and killed her. I wonder if Chris was in on any of this as well?

by Anonymousreply 513November 21, 2018 7:02 PM

Here is the pizza the night before surgery video:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514November 21, 2018 7:08 PM

I’m no medical expert but I have been told not to eat after midnight.

by Anonymousreply 515November 21, 2018 7:10 PM

you'll note at the start of the pizza video, the girls are excited, greeting Chris at the door, and yelling "Daddy's here! Daddy's here!" which Shanann then corrects to "Pizza's here?" and you can tell the girls are confused. They WANT to say "DADDY'S here" but Shanann then over-writes even that anticipated remark with "Are you excited?"

She couldn't even let the kids be excited that Daddy was there? Even that was no acceptable to her construct?

by Anonymousreply 516November 21, 2018 7:14 PM

I know he killed his wife and children. I know that. But at a very real level I think of him as a quintessential tragic figure. I can't help but feel sorry for the guy.

by Anonymousreply 517November 21, 2018 7:18 PM

I'm no medical expert either but I have had surgery twice (back surgery, and torn ACL in my left knee) and I was told, "no food after 6PM but liquids are ok, and no liquids after midnight." The knee surgery was 3 years ago, so pretty recent. As I understand it, it's so you don't aspirate stomach contents into your lungs due to the anesthesia.

Maybe the timing is different for kids?

by Anonymousreply 518November 21, 2018 7:21 PM

R514 what kids get that excited about pizza? Were they retarded or just fatties in training?

by Anonymousreply 519November 21, 2018 7:59 PM

I think Shanann was into devil worship.

by Anonymousreply 520November 21, 2018 8:00 PM

Goes without saying R520.

by Anonymousreply 521November 21, 2018 8:08 PM

Look at the faces on these little girls...

Look, goddamn it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522November 21, 2018 8:09 PM

What are we going to title the next thread?

by Anonymousreply 523November 21, 2018 8:10 PM

R522 I wouldn’t have been able to do it.

by Anonymousreply 524November 21, 2018 8:11 PM

Dan Peterson's Commissary Account, R523. We can attach a GoFundMe page.

by Anonymousreply 525November 21, 2018 8:13 PM

R518, it’s not different for kids. No food or water after 7:00 pm. And they schedule children for the earliest surgeries in the morning because it’s more difficult for them to go without food and water than it is for adults. Source: daughter had surgery three years ago.

by Anonymousreply 526November 21, 2018 8:51 PM

R503, I think Shanann didn’t have immediate interest in Chris because she likes slick bad boys to fuck. But she recognized that he was socially retarded and had good earning potential. He was probably diligent and careful with his money. I’ll bet you anything he had money in the bank and spent it only on very special automotive stuff.

She saw a useful idiot.

and R507, I’m sure Chris’s mother is... problematic and she recognized Shanann as a fellow emasculating beyotch.

by Anonymousreply 527November 21, 2018 8:56 PM

So what was the surgery the daughters had or the parents claimed they had?

by Anonymousreply 528November 21, 2018 8:59 PM

R513, yes, I think she had factitious disorder. First with the whole lupus thing. And then when she had kids, it transferred to them.

by Anonymousreply 529November 21, 2018 9:02 PM

I don't know that I agree that his mom was an emasculating bitch. She seemed like she'd fit right in at Datalounge: her immediate impression of Shanann was the same as ours.

I bet she'd be fine with attaching the term "frau" to a good number of her cohort as well.

by Anonymousreply 530November 21, 2018 9:16 PM

R528, I can’t remember exactly, but they had a number of illnesses. Ashleigh Banfield made a list of the claimed illnesses and there were 15! When we get on the road and see if I can find it again. It was a bit shady, because Ashleigh called them “illnesses she claimed the children had”.

It was preposterous. Mostly they were allergies and respiratory. But I think they had some digestive stuff, too.

Shanann was in several illness “support groups” on FaceBook.

by Anonymousreply 531November 21, 2018 9:36 PM

R458 Cece was the spitting image of Shanann. Shanann held up an old snapshot when she was Cece's age. They look identical. Bella looked like Chris.

Maybe it was the ill-fitting, too-long LuluRoe dresses that made the girls look like middle age Dominion wives.

by Anonymousreply 532November 21, 2018 9:45 PM

Here is part of the transcript of that Ashleigh Banfield show:

“BANFIELD: Yes, let's pop it up on the screen. Because lo and behold, we actually have all of these illnesses. This is because of her social media posts. This is all the stuff that Cece and Bella were treated for. Bilateral ear tubes. And I can't even pronounce that I'm sorry,

Adenoidectomy. Ear infection. Croup. Pneumonia. Viral pneumonitis. Hypoxia. Asthma. Upper respiratory infection. I can't pronounce this

either, I really just don't know, I am sorry, something with the esophagus. They have dog allergies, they had cat allergies, they had mold allergies,

they had cashew allergies, tree nut allergies, kiwi allergies, and they had -- at least one of them had an adjustment done by a chiropractor as well.

That is a lot.

LALAMA: Right.

BANFIELD: That is way more than the average child. And then here's Shanann on her Facebook live talking about the girls both having breathing

issues, take a look at this. “

Shanann also belonged to FB groups for EOE (Eosinophilic (ee-uh-sin-uh-fil-ik) esophagitis (EoE) is a recognized chronic allergic/immune condition. A person with EoE will have inflammation of the esophagus. The esophagus is the tube that sends food from the mouth to the stomach.)

And this: “Periodic fever syndromes (also known as autoinflammatory diseases or autoinflammatory syndromes) are a set of disorders characterized by recurrent episodes of systemic and organ-specific inflammation. Unlike autoimmune disorders such as systemic lupus erythematosus, in which the disease is caused by abnormalities of the adaptive immune system, patients with autoinflammatory diseases do not produce autoantibodies or antigen-specific T or B cells. Instead, the autoinflammatory diseases are characterized by errors in the innate immune system.[1]”

by Anonymousreply 533November 21, 2018 9:45 PM

R468 You could be right. The carpet alone could have caused toxic fumes. Plus, the water could have been contaminated by all of the fracking nearby.

The kids ate Thrive crap but I just saw a Shanann video recently where she said the kids' Thrive bars didn't have caffeine in them.

by Anonymousreply 534November 21, 2018 9:55 PM

Interview with Chris' mom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535November 21, 2018 10:15 PM

Well, whatever illnesses Shan'ann and the kids had or did not have, Chris made sure they were fatal.

by Anonymousreply 536November 21, 2018 10:17 PM

I truly believe Shanann had munchausen.

by Anonymousreply 537November 21, 2018 10:23 PM

I hope his cunt mother is shunned by all her friends.

When your kid slaughters his own toddlers, you don't defend him.

by Anonymousreply 538November 21, 2018 10:28 PM

Shanann also belonged to a suicide chat group. Who do think was suicidal?

by Anonymousreply 539November 21, 2018 10:40 PM

The evidence must have been overwhelming so Watts confessed. His mother seemed to be leaning towards the mother killing the kids. What gets me he is so worried about his life he thought nothing about the lives of his family. Keep pining for the coward , girls.

by Anonymousreply 540November 21, 2018 10:44 PM

Nice mothering there, R538. WTF is THAT? You love your kid only if they are good people? There are 2 million people in the American prison system. Do they deserve to be isolated and shunned?

Your mother is the one person on this earth who should love you always no matter what. It is the person with whom you are oxytocin-bonded. It is estimated that as many as 2% of the population are psychopaths. This is not psychopathy as the media has taught us to think of it. It is a genetic developmental abnormality that causes the entire brain to function in a different aberrant way. If your kid was a schizophrenic would you stop loving him? If he was an addict, would you say "fuck him!"?

Jesus Christ the women who are insane about women and children as crime victims, leave me speechless.

by Anonymousreply 541November 21, 2018 10:49 PM

CBS in Denver was just given 2000 pages of Watts case documents from the DA's office; they include the text messages from Chris to Shannan and Nichol(?). I know some of you will have time this Thanksgiving weekend to find the gems therein.

[quote]In a phone search conducted by authorities, investigators found searches on Kessinger’s phone for sexual videos and positions, hours’ worth of searches for “Shanann Watts,” searches including “can cops trace text messages” after the murders, searches for Amber Frey (the mistress of convicted murderer Scott Peterson), if “people hate Amber Frey,” and Frey’s subsequent book deal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542November 22, 2018 4:32 AM

You can download the document here. It's a big file so you may have to use a laptop or desktop computer to do so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543November 22, 2018 4:50 AM

You can still love and support your kid, but STFU about what a good boy he is to the press.

by Anonymousreply 544November 22, 2018 5:14 AM

[quote]he was so lethargic during the sentencing. Have to wonder if they have been sedating him.

Are you kidding? Watch the videos again. His twitching and squirming is endless. One of the videos catches a close up of his legs just flailing up and down as he tries to remain composed while the prosecutor recounts his misdeeds.

by Anonymousreply 545November 22, 2018 5:54 AM

From the 2K page pdf, a text conversation between Shanann and her friend Taylor:

Taylor: “Nicki just told me you want to cancel the gender reveal. What’s going on? Is everything okay?”

Shanann: “Chris said we are not compatible anymore”

Taylor: “I just landed in Chicago like still on the airplane”

Taylor: “Oh my god what?”

Shanann: “He said we are not compatible anymore! He refused to hug me. Said he thought another baby would fix his feelings. Said, he refused couples counseling!”

Shanann: “Before I left he could get enough of each other”

Taylor: “What the hell changed in 6 weeks?”

Shanann: “He said he had a lot of time to think”

Taylor: “I am so sorry”

Taylor: “I don’t even know what to say”

Shanann: “Girl me either”

by Anonymousreply 546November 22, 2018 6:07 AM

There are 2 million people in the American prison system. Do they deserve to be isolated and shunned?

I believe that is WHY THEY ARE THERE

by Anonymousreply 547November 22, 2018 6:20 AM

Will the bastard be allowed visitors ?

by Anonymousreply 548November 22, 2018 6:53 AM

R414: self help / marriage RESCUE books!

I’m sorry guys, but that made me lol.

by Anonymousreply 549November 22, 2018 6:55 AM

Ooops! ^^^ correction ^^^ that was for r413!

by Anonymousreply 550November 22, 2018 6:57 AM

Can someone post Watt being sentenced ?

by Anonymousreply 551November 22, 2018 7:01 AM

Sentencing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552November 22, 2018 7:06 AM

So apparently

[quote]There is no record of any contacts between Watts and Trent Bolte in either of his devices

LOL. I bet he was one of our obsessed DLers.

by Anonymousreply 553November 22, 2018 7:10 AM

R553 Are you a speedreader? Did you get through 2,000 + pages that fast?

by Anonymousreply 554November 22, 2018 7:13 AM

Great stuff, r546!

More! More!

by Anonymousreply 555November 22, 2018 7:21 AM

Check the under the table close up of Chris's leg at 14:15 in r 552's video.

by Anonymousreply 556November 22, 2018 7:22 AM

Reading the case documents now. So much information was kept from the public and the media. Bombshells!

Sigh. I will be up all night.

by Anonymousreply 557November 22, 2018 7:46 AM

Chris told the police she made $60k-70k annually selling Thrive. Wonder if that’s true? Was surprised he let her handle the finances.

by Anonymousreply 558November 22, 2018 8:44 AM

Those text messages between Shan’ann & her friend Taylor, are a bigger deal than most women realize.

When I was a teenager, I had this amazing boyfriend, who I was totally not ready for. He had an amazing mother, who I love dearly. A hardcore New Yorker, Buddhist chick.

Anyhow, I was still pining over a high school crush, when I started dating her son, which I was honest about.

One day, she looked at me and said, “Sweet girl, let me tell you a secret. If it didn’t work out the first time, chances are it won’t work out the second time, the third time, or the fourth. When someone turns away from you, let them go, with love “.

She was right on the money 💰!!! I cannot express enough how true this is.

Ladies & Gentlemen: stop trying to beat a dead horse. Even if you have kids. JFC, the motherfucker might even KILL YOU.

by Anonymousreply 559November 22, 2018 10:23 AM

R559, wise words. I commented earlier that when I’m done with a relationship, I’m DONE. It’s a hard thing to accept, though, when someone is done with you. I do feel for Shanann, especially since I guess he really DID tell her that having a baby might help. I had doubted that.

by Anonymousreply 560November 22, 2018 12:12 PM

You are blaming the victim 559. It is wise words though. I always say when someone cheats on somebody. Didn’t you watch One Life To Live ? Someone is going to get shot !

by Anonymousreply 561November 22, 2018 1:48 PM

R503, you have very little insight regarding marriage and human interpersonal behaviors and relationships. You sound very immature.

by Anonymousreply 562November 22, 2018 1:49 PM

R561, nope. Not victim blaming. I’m advocating that when one sees another person’s sheer disinterest an ennui within a relationship, get out. That person is no longer in love with you. They will make an attempt to work it out with you because of children, or because of the expense of divorce and spousal/child support, but they will never be into you again, they will cheat, and they will resent you.

They will also leave you, or you will be so miserable, that you will leave them. In Chris Watts’ case, he murdered his wife and kids. This is why I do not see him as an annihilator. I believe the family would have lived if Shan’ann had left him. They would have still been at risk, due to child support payments, however.

Chris’ pursuit of his bosses’ daughter wasn’t a mistake or true love at first sight, either, by the way. There were monetary incentives for him in that relationship, with that woman in particular.

by Anonymousreply 563November 22, 2018 1:59 PM

OMG His mistress was the bosses daughter? What a slimeball.

by Anonymousreply 564November 22, 2018 2:05 PM

Also, please allow me to point out that most family annihilators due so because of money, or because the wife is pushing HARD for a divorce. The men who do this almost always kill themselvs.

Chias didn’t want to die. He wanted to get away with murder and start a new life and family with the owner of Andarko.

by Anonymousreply 565November 22, 2018 2:31 PM

From the case document: "Nickole stated Shanann was diabetic but was not known to have seizures or to ever black out."

At least for me, this is new information.

by Anonymousreply 566November 22, 2018 2:49 PM

The divorce was premitaded. Not the murders.

Chris expect Shannon to concede to divorce ASAP and move back with the kids to her parents’. He wanted thidone IMMEDIATELY. He wanted to keep the house. He probably gave her a date leave and disenroll the girls from school and move with the girls.

She refused. He said, fine, I’m leaving and moving. With my new gf. An argument from hell ensued, aand that’s when Chris her strangeled her, and had to kill the girs because they saw it or hear it.

Afterward, the scene was absolute terror, and began to stick his kids into the oil tank and came back to dispose of her.

And all of this could have been easily avoided, had he had his bags packed and ready to go to a hotel. Or to his girlfriend’s house.

by Anonymousreply 567November 22, 2018 4:19 PM

Supervisor's daughter. Far cry from boss' daughter.

by Anonymousreply 568November 22, 2018 5:42 PM

Okay, which one of you is Candace Dose from Broomfield, CO? That bitch is nuts!

by Anonymousreply 569November 22, 2018 6:10 PM

Explain dude.

by Anonymousreply 570November 22, 2018 6:13 PM

r570 In the documents, she's some crazy chick writing letters to Chris over and over and begging him to add her to his visitation logs, it sounded a little like a DLer. Also they reported some guy advertising Chris' semen-stained boxers on Craigslist for $500 that had to be a DLer.

by Anonymousreply 571November 22, 2018 6:16 PM

The Chris Watts threads wasn’t exactly DL,s proudest moment

by Anonymousreply 572November 22, 2018 6:18 PM

could not possibly disagree more, R572. This thread (esp. Dan Peterspn) was DL gold.

by Anonymousreply 573November 22, 2018 6:23 PM

Well it looks like the fat frau club has made their daily appearance

You guys taking a break from stuffing your faces before going in on round two? 🦃

by Anonymousreply 574November 22, 2018 6:33 PM

The Cris Watts case will remain one of the great unsolved mysteries of all time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575November 22, 2018 6:41 PM

Still stuffing my face. Bbs! Happy Thanksgiving!

by Anonymousreply 576November 22, 2018 7:15 PM

R568, wasn’t nicole the daughter of the man who owned Anadarko?

This is is name of a great comic-book tragedy series: Anadarko.

by Anonymousreply 577November 22, 2018 7:42 PM

R566, that just bolsters my theory that Shanann had factitious disorder.

Diabetes is a stupid thing to pretend to have, though. Diabetics have to check their sugars and stuff. Was she finger-pricking and taking insulin?

Lupus and fibromyalgia are MUCH more convenient to fake.

by Anonymousreply 578November 22, 2018 10:02 PM

nichol Kissinger is clearly not from money. She got an associates degree at a community college, then a geology degree at Colorado state i believe. She worked for Halliburton in some lowly position, then got a job at Anadarko, as a field technician. She worked her way up from a clerical staff position.

Anadarko is a huge publicly traded corporation, known for, among other thongs, for the largest contamination oc groundwater in the intermountain west. Don't remember the details of that scandal, and could have the details of what they contaminated wrong, but it cost many billions of dollars in reparations and penalties. Even if a single person owned it (doubtful), i doubt very much Kessinget would be connected to that money.

by Anonymousreply 579November 22, 2018 10:46 PM

From the documents, Nichol googled Shanann Watts in September of 2017. She also googled Amber Frey's book deal and net worth after the deaths, I wonder if she knew all her searches would get leaked. She also googled wedding dresses and how to clean her ass for anal sex, threesomes with double penetration, and interracial porn videos.

by Anonymousreply 580November 22, 2018 11:08 PM

R579, I never got the impression that she was a rich girl or “came from money”. Her father was not the owner of the company, FFS! I think he had his own company that may have supervised some operations at Anadarko (hence “the boss’s daughter”), as a contractor.

Or, maybe she was a rung higher on the ladder than the oil workers, and that seemed like “rich girl” to them. When I was a kid in suburban CT, people who had three bathrooms and in-ground pools were “rich”. As an adult who is now adjacent to truly wealthy people, I see now, in comparison, those people were slightly higher than middle class. I figure Nichol’s family had three bathrooms and an in-ground pool.

by Anonymousreply 581November 23, 2018 12:04 AM

R580 thank you. And to all you stupid sex positive feminists crying that this home wrecking whore didn’t know Chris was still married, and that we need to stop blaming Nichol, she’s a victim too,well here ya go. Nichol googled Shanann Watts in 2017. She knew about Shanann. She probably set her eyes on stupid loser Chris way before he ever noticed her.

Women are their own worst enemies.

by Anonymousreply 582November 23, 2018 12:42 AM

Nichol Kessinger must be hiding under a rock after these documents exposed her to a highly embarrassing degree.

In the Mistress Speaks article, she was lying her ass off, probably assuming the public would never see the evidence. In truth, she was desperate to snare him.

She did fuck Chris at his house on several occasions. First, they used the cot in the unfinished basement, then they graduated to the marital bed. She KNEW he was married! She spent hours googling things like "Will he marry the Mistress" and "wedding dresses". Not too mention, phone logs indicate she was talking to him days after the murders. She sent him texts stating things like he knows she'll do ANYTHING sexually, but she'll also do anything romantically.

She also must have been after him for sometime as she googled "Shan'ann Watts" in September 2017.

The " how to prepare for anal sex", " how to have anal sex", "threeways with double penetration", and "interracial group sex" before meeting up with him are kind of pathetic. Plus the hundreds of nude selfies she sent him that he tried to lock away in his SECRET CALCULATOR app. Married or not, she was intent on snagging this guy as much as she wants to pretend she is Amber Frey who she extensively googled as well ( before her interview).

But the best discovery of all is the transcript of her phone messages to Chris. The transcriber describes in each one that she prefaces each message with a " creepy, eerie, demented giggle".

by Anonymousreply 583November 23, 2018 12:44 AM

So Chis was a cuckoled idiot, who wanted to see his girlfriend fucked by black men, like Paul Manafort.

Y’all know he now that he had a tiny pecker, and was probably bi.

Also, why do so many white people assume all black men are hung? Black men come in all shapes and sizes, just like white men. JFC.

The pickings must have been slim as fuck for this woman to set her eyes on a total loser, like Chris. Wedding dresses!!! OMG!!!

by Anonymousreply 584November 23, 2018 12:57 AM

And yes, per the evidence, they HAD Chris Watts from the get go. So much in there was kept from the public and the media was grasping at hollow straws because the cops were NOT providing any real information. The whole thing is fascinating.

The transcriptof the first in custody interview with Watts is so full of holes, slipups, and contradictions that the interviewing detective tells him after a few hours that he thinks his story is bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 585November 23, 2018 12:59 AM

More from the discovery:

Logs from the guards documenting Watts' behavior in jail. Apparently, they moved him into another section because he was being harassed by two inmates. Also when they walked him down the hall, all the inmates screamed and booed at him.

by Anonymousreply 586November 23, 2018 1:52 AM

You know I gotta say, I feel sorrier for Chris Watts now than I did when all I knew was that he was married to the shrew Shanann. It sounds like the poor guy was just a babe in the woods when it came to predatory females. WTF? Why were they setting their sights on someone like Chris Watts? How desperate WERE these bitches anyway????

by Anonymousreply 587November 23, 2018 1:53 AM

R587, well, at least when Nichol encountered him, he was buff. When Shanann met him, he was still a diamond in the rough (but he probably had a little money in the bank at that point). And he would do whatever she wanted.

I think he likes a certain type.

by Anonymousreply 588November 23, 2018 2:21 AM

Any nudes leaked?

by Anonymousreply 589November 23, 2018 2:33 AM

R580 you just know some of those sick queens here will be jealous that she had anal sex with Chris Watts.

by Anonymousreply 590November 23, 2018 2:40 AM

R584 because these queens believe racist stereotypes like 'black men all have large cocks!', watch way too much porn, and don't have any black friends? You are correct that the majority of black men are just of average penis size when hard.

Tiger Woods apparently was a cuck as well which I do not understand? I can understand someone having a 3 way but why only just watch and not participate at all? Is that what cucks do?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591November 23, 2018 2:49 AM

R583 do you think she was in on it, or told Chris to kill Shannan and their kids and unborn son? It is fucked up that she apparently-based on her searches and what you typed in your post, knew but didn't go to the police like any sane person would when they hear or suspect that someone they know killed someone.

by Anonymousreply 592November 23, 2018 2:54 AM

Um...I've had a lot of black cock, R591 and R584. They're not ALL hung, yes, but more often than not, they have a nice-sized cock. Or I've just been lucky.

by Anonymousreply 593November 23, 2018 3:43 AM

That cookie video at R465 is too bizarre for words. First she harps on how you have to refrigerate the dough for three hours, but she never puts it in the fridge! She speaks so haltingly, seems nervous and on the verge of tears the whole time. And it's clear she's not going to start making any more cookies! She's a wreck!

And that CHILD has clearly learned never to talk to the camera, say hi, answer questions or perform in any way. It's all SO sick.

by Anonymousreply 594November 23, 2018 3:50 AM

Chris Watts was most probably physically and emotionally abusing Shan’ann. I’ve seen this before, and I am pretty certain that was happening here.

The snappish behavior from Shan’ann had to do with here resentment at him. She acted this way while they were in the honeymoon phase of the domestic abuse.

I also believe that Shan’ann had become completely isolated in Colorado. She had a job, which she was probably fired from for either excessive tardiness and or absences , due to obvious bruising that she wasn’t able to hide. Another common occurrence in domestic violence.

She decided to get into MLMs, in order to have video accountability. Her visual presence and appearance was required for this MLM, model, and she used it for self preservation.

The reason her girlfriend immediately drove to her and Chris’ house, the morning of the murders, is because she knew about the domestic violence, and was sworn to secrecy by Shan’ann. Shan’ann had probably told her friend that even though Chris hadn’t beaten her in a while, (which is highly probable due to the SM presence this MLM required), she was still afraid of him, and should she (her friend) ever try to get a hold of her, without any response, something is really wrong and the police should be called.

Shan’ann and the girls were constantly sick, because they were internalizing constant levels of stress. The reoccurring illnoor symptoms of illnesses is also a very common trait in homes where DV occurs.

And finally, Shan’ann barely fought back because she had gone through strangulation without death beforehand, and knew that if she fought, it would become worse. He probably had already beaten her, and she was hoping it would stop.

Chris Watts was not an innocent victim of Shan’ann’s shrewish ways. She was abused regularly, either verbally, and/or physically. In fact, she was so abused, that she arroyo name her son Nico, masculine for Nichol, Chris’ mistress, who I am pretty sure she knew of or personally had met, through Chris introducing her for a threesome.

Please do not aske me why women in these situations don’t leave. I don’t know. I wish she had left.

by Anonymousreply 595November 23, 2018 4:46 AM

Correction: in fact, she was so abused, that she agreed to name her son Nico.

by Anonymousreply 596November 23, 2018 4:53 AM

Here’s a link to new thread - part 12

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597November 23, 2018 5:40 AM

I gave the mistress a benefit of a doubt before but damn. Bitch be cray

by Anonymousreply 598November 23, 2018 8:36 AM

[quote]name her son Nico, masculine for Nichol, Chris’ mistress

Even more than that, I noticed in the document that the mistress's first and middle name were Nichol Lee. Apparently the baby's name was to be Nico Lee.

by Anonymousreply 599November 23, 2018 8:38 AM

This case/thread is like a true crime GOLDMINE!

Like Bill Hader’s character, Stefon, from SNL says, “This case has *everything*!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600November 23, 2018 8:41 AM

This story just keeps getting crazier and crazier; so many secrets....

by Anonymousreply 601November 23, 2018 8:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!