Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chris Watts Pleads Guilty in Plea Deal

Guilty, Guilty, Guilty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247March 11, 2019 10:24 PM

He's turning Asian.

by Anonymousreply 1November 7, 2018 12:24 AM

My god, how many fucking threads, bitch?

Obsessed much? Orange jumpsuits and sociopathic murderers turn you on?

by Anonymousreply 2November 7, 2018 12:26 AM

Did not see this ending this way.

by Anonymousreply 3November 7, 2018 2:20 AM

I thought he was going to blame the deaths of the children on the wife but admit to killing the wife. This is kind of surprising.

by Anonymousreply 4November 7, 2018 4:27 AM

He's hot as fuck. Wonder why he didn't just divorce the frau.

by Anonymousreply 5November 7, 2018 4:46 AM

He'll be most poPular in prison. Would love to see his first gangbang while the hole is still tight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 7, 2018 6:17 PM

They’re gonna rape him nonstop.

by Anonymousreply 7November 7, 2018 6:20 PM

Is it true his CL dick pics leaked? Can't seem to find them

by Anonymousreply 8November 7, 2018 6:20 PM

Dead within six months.

by Anonymousreply 9November 7, 2018 8:36 PM

Ashleigh Banfired vindicated!

by Anonymousreply 10November 7, 2018 8:50 PM

His gay trick didn't come forward voluntarily, the police tracked him down from info on Chris's phone.

by Anonymousreply 11November 8, 2018 5:30 AM

R8 I didn't hear that.

by Anonymousreply 12November 18, 2018 8:19 AM

The only crime is that this hot man gave his delicious leche to vile stinkfish and not to us!

by Anonymousreply 13November 18, 2018 9:14 AM

He's not that hot.

by Anonymousreply 14November 18, 2018 9:17 AM

He’s gonna be popular in prison.

by Anonymousreply 15November 18, 2018 9:35 AM

Data Lounge's number 1# pinup boy,you guys are disgusting. Have you no hoe shame for lusting after a nut job .When did mental patients become sex objects to you maniacs.

by Anonymousreply 16November 18, 2018 9:44 AM

R16 - cuz he’s hot and I could make him truly happy.

Duh?

by Anonymousreply 17November 18, 2018 9:54 AM

Yeah, I have to say something too R16. This guy BEAT his wife mercilessly and the strangled her.(this was just revealed from autopsies)

I am lost as to these threads making fun of those innocent girls and mocking a murdered woman.

I wonder how you guys would present yourselves in a non anonymous environment.

We despise deplorables and all the people who discriminate against us, but we say these vile things about murdered children?

Karma is real folks. Everyone just hating each other is going to create a hellish world. As we can now see.

by Anonymousreply 18November 18, 2018 10:00 AM

Cute face, horrible man

by Anonymousreply 19November 18, 2018 10:10 AM

R18 I agree. His children certainly didn't need to die by this bastard. He should die by fire. Maybe he will by catching some prison justice and some lingering, painful. and fatal STD in prison.

by Anonymousreply 20November 18, 2018 10:11 AM

The irony is that the threads about him seem to be populated by women, mainly the Websleuths refugees who come here so they can say things they can't on Websleuths.

After the initial few days and when it became clear he'd done it, I got the impression most DL regulars moved on.

by Anonymousreply 21November 18, 2018 10:16 AM

Well put R18..

by Anonymousreply 22November 18, 2018 11:44 AM

Such a waste of a handsome man. Literally to be institutionalised for the rest of his life does not bear thinking about. Why he didn't just walk away I cannot understand-killing those kids and his wife was either pure evil or madness.

Never again to male a personal choice, of his free will, to walk on a beach, enjoy a decent cup of coffee, a glass of beer on a hot day, the smell of flowers, to walk in the snowfall...............

by Anonymousreply 23November 18, 2018 11:49 AM

He makes me sick and can't even look at him. There is a current thread about awful behavior. This guy goes right at the top of that list. Even above Trump!

by Anonymousreply 24November 18, 2018 11:52 AM

How were the kids killed ?

by Anonymousreply 25November 18, 2018 12:25 PM

[R25]drowned them....sick bastard deserves the electric chair,an his horny fans deserve a trainride to the loony bin

by Anonymousreply 26November 18, 2018 1:18 PM

[quote] I wonder how you guys would present yourselves in a non anonymous environment.

These freaks always radiate bad vibes even if you don't know exactly why. People stay away from them.

by Anonymousreply 27November 18, 2018 5:05 PM

[quote] The irony is that the threads about him seem to be populated by women, mainly the Websleuths refugees who come here so they can say things they can't on Websleuths.

How would you know that? And what is Websleuths?

by Anonymousreply 28November 18, 2018 5:05 PM

[quote] Never again to male a personal choice, of his free will, to walk on a beach, enjoy a decent cup of coffee, a glass of beer on a hot day, the smell of flowers, to walk in the snowfall...............

Aww, boo hoo. If it was up to me, he wouldn't be allowed to draw another breath.

by Anonymousreply 29November 18, 2018 5:28 PM

R18, R26 Everything I’m reading says the autopsy records are sealed until after Monday’s sentencing and will most likely be released 24 hours afterwards. Where are you getting your info?

by Anonymousreply 30November 19, 2018 5:27 AM

R16 I agree with you completely.

by Anonymousreply 31November 19, 2018 9:01 AM

R28 this is websleuths. It makes reddit look sane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 19, 2018 9:05 AM

Gross and scary looking.

by Anonymousreply 33November 19, 2018 9:06 AM

Will he survive prison?

by Anonymousreply 34November 19, 2018 9:14 AM

To beat and strangle a spouse like that does sound like a psychotic break to me. There must have been so much rage under the surface and then he just snapped.

If he did drown the kids, that is just terrible. Painful, horrible death and obviously not part of the break.

by Anonymousreply 35November 19, 2018 9:14 AM

Or he is a sociopath or psychopath R35.

by Anonymousreply 36November 19, 2018 9:19 AM

R18 how were the kids killed?

by Anonymousreply 37November 19, 2018 9:29 AM

He has an ugly mole on his forehead,

by Anonymousreply 38November 19, 2018 9:33 AM

The sentencing is today.

by Anonymousreply 39November 19, 2018 9:37 AM

I don’t think he was a psychopath. I think he was a very unhappy, trapped man, who one day had a psychotic break.

I don’t know if that means he should get prison or an institution for life, but it adds a bit of sympathy. He must have been under such a strain. And now to throw away his life like this.

by Anonymousreply 40November 19, 2018 9:38 AM

The news even made it to NPR's top of the hour digest, Dave Mattingly pronounced the victim's name as "Shannon," out of touch with the reality of white trash America.

by Anonymousreply 41November 19, 2018 11:06 AM

R40 yep, I think he snapped. Not sure if they’re still up, but those YouTube videos were very telling. In one of them you can hear Chris snapping at one of the kids. He seemed very annoyed with them. And in another video the kids seemed starved for attention. the household seemed dysfunctional.

by Anonymousreply 42November 19, 2018 11:15 AM

[quote] I don’t know if that means he should get prison or an institution for life, but it adds a bit of sympathy.

Yeah, because he couldn't have possibly left his family. That never happens.

by Anonymousreply 43November 19, 2018 11:57 AM

Some of you posters here are sick. Actually turned on by someone murdering their wife and kids.

by Anonymousreply 44November 19, 2018 12:31 PM

Naturally, it’s because I’m nosy and morbidly curious, but I don’t like the trend I’m seeing to keep press out of the courtroom and sealing records. Our legal system should be completely transparent.

In the case of minors, it’s understandable.

by Anonymousreply 45November 19, 2018 12:43 PM

[quote]And now to throw away his life like this.

Yes, because his life is the important one, as we know. More so than the three he annihilated put together.

by Anonymousreply 46November 19, 2018 12:48 PM

Men are fucking evil.

by Anonymousreply 47November 19, 2018 12:50 PM

He pled guilty to protect something. Everyone knows Sha'nan killed the kids and he killed her after he saw that she'd done so.

by Anonymousreply 48November 19, 2018 12:51 PM

Really, there's NO ONE you can find to jerk off to but a child murderer?

by Anonymousreply 49November 19, 2018 12:53 PM

Chris gave Heaven two perfect little angels! That should count for something.

by Anonymousreply 50November 19, 2018 1:31 PM

Dick pics yet?

by Anonymousreply 51November 19, 2018 1:41 PM

He’ll be murdered in prison. Hopefully he’ll be bludgeoned to death with a gym sock stuffed with nuts and bolts.

by Anonymousreply 52November 19, 2018 1:48 PM

He will be raped every day for the rest of his life. I’m glad he is no longer eligible for the death penalty. This will be much worse.

Remember his weird laughing during that local news plea for his wife and children’s return? That was chilling.

Now, I wish Pastor Davey would get his comeuppance.

by Anonymousreply 53November 19, 2018 1:55 PM

[quote]His children certainly didn't need to die by this bastard.

But the wife did?

by Anonymousreply 54November 19, 2018 2:00 PM

[quote]Remember his weird laughing during that local news plea for his wife and children’s return? That was chilling.

Duper's delight. It's how they knew for certain he did it.

by Anonymousreply 55November 19, 2018 2:01 PM

[quote]He will be raped every day for the rest of his life. I’m glad he is no longer eligible for the death penalty. This will be much worse.

This should have been the family's statement instead of their very generous and forgiving: "we don't want to take another life".

by Anonymousreply 56November 19, 2018 2:03 PM

Will John Kaminski play him in the biopic?

by Anonymousreply 57November 19, 2018 2:06 PM

I love how the Concerned Fraus on this thread are clutching their pearls that some might find Chris attractive, yet say not a peep when multiple others wish for illegal and endless prison rape. And I'm sure they are the same ones who will cry #metoo at the drop of a hat.

by Anonymousreply 58November 19, 2018 2:40 PM

Yes I think it's wrong to thirst for someone you've only heard of because they murdered their children, and I am not particularly offended by people hoping something heinous happens to him for what he's done. And no I'm not going anywhere

by Anonymousreply 59November 19, 2018 3:06 PM

If only you knew the REAL story, r59, you might be less angry!

by Anonymousreply 60November 19, 2018 3:09 PM

R58, I'm one of the pearl-clutchers but I came to say something about the rape fetishists on the thread. Somehow it's acceptable to wish violent rape on men, as if their being in prison gave it moral sanction.

by Anonymousreply 61November 19, 2018 3:13 PM

Fraus are here to stay in the world unless you want the gay population to die off...so deal with that and your rampant gynophobia. Sacred, deep closeted to the point that he probably would have preferred to be seen as a Straight Pervert Chris Watts is a Family Annihilator. All this shows me is that Gay men need to accept that gynophobia is not a substitute for societal homophobia, and is no way to compensate for not being straight as too many are not self loving, even if not closeted , about their gay status. Shit, current manoeuvres in LGBT Inc should tell you that Self Hate in LGBT Inc is a panacea. Hating females aint gonna put self love into your hearts.

And as for the pillock who , because Shann'ann was galavanting around the U.S, "Thriving" whilst big , strong Chris worked and had to look after his own children and used that as an excuse as to why he killed the family. ......most MEN do NOT provide ANY emotional labour in heterosexual relationships and think that a dick and paycheck is the way to go. WOMEN work then come home and work and aren't killing their spouses hand over fist sake of that paradigm.

Fucking hell; who knew that if one uses Datalounge as any gauge, Gay men want women to return to the 1950s ( even if they weren't alive then) in comportment, disposition ( gonna provide the speed tablets, too?) and tied to their white goods, wasp waisted.

Sorry that too many of you had bad backgrounds and think that a groomed, wasp waisted woman would have saved the day. But you gonna have to turn your regressivism back ten notches and start digging reality.

And no I don't wish rape on Chris having been a victim of rape and even if I wasn't, I wouldn't. He just needs to be electrocuted, because his mind frame suggests that he has no Christ use, even in prison to be wasting another forty odd years of tax dollars on.

And considering the amount of stealth pedos , gynophobes, misogynoirists, straight women begging cookies from gay men by doing other women down, self haters who think that married men who fuck 'em weekly and with competence are "straight", deluded of grandeur, followers, body dysphoric, ageist, anti black, anti christian, anti Jewish, anti Muslim, anti non Northern European and those who don't even think that men should have sexual boundaries much less women who they want no parts of on this site .....why the shock that there are male rape fetishists on here? It's been long established that Datalounge aint no creche or PC ridden institution. Let's keep it cute..all that fuckshit is part of this site's allure! There is a place for EVERY prejudice, even anti white prejudice!

The only people men fuck over more than women are other men. Again ,why the surprise at male toxicity on a mainly gay , male board? I mean, duh! Let's just be grateful for the Gold amongst the mashed crackers and keep it moving until The Revolution.

by Anonymousreply 62November 19, 2018 3:42 PM

R40 no he didn't have a psychotic break. He is a sociopath/psychopath, knew what he was doing, and lied claiming his wife and kids were "missing" when he had murdered them.

The Chris Watts apologist troll probably believes that those two psychopaths Steve Avery and Brendan Dassey are innocent too.

by Anonymousreply 63November 19, 2018 3:45 PM

[R58]...its sick to sexually fantasize about a child killer.Period.

An i get the feeling its not mostly women.Its their mentally deranged in the closet husbands hot for Chris.Get help.An please don't pro-create kids

You all would probably molest them ,silly trash

by Anonymousreply 64November 19, 2018 3:47 PM

R53 some psychopaths who become prison bitches grow to enjoy it, or at least Richard Speck did. He even started transitioning and taking hormones.

R64 or they are your typical all too common queens here who are submissive gay men who worship hetero men and think that all men want sex with men, and yet hate bisexual men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65November 19, 2018 3:52 PM

bdf...

by Anonymousreply 66November 19, 2018 3:55 PM

he did not drown them.

by Anonymousreply 67November 19, 2018 3:57 PM

Or they think he's kind of attractive but are more amused by pearl-clutching and performances from people who also enjoy feeling superior and judging others. It's a win-win.

by Anonymousreply 68November 19, 2018 3:59 PM

The hearing is happening now. HLN is showing it live.

For those who drool over Chris... he looks terrible.

by Anonymousreply 69November 19, 2018 4:06 PM

Well, he needs to do his best to look terrible if he wants to be left alone in prison. He should gain as much weight as possible and not bathe.

by Anonymousreply 70November 19, 2018 4:07 PM

Yes I judge people who fetishize child murder and I absolutely feel superior to people like that R68

by Anonymousreply 71November 19, 2018 4:10 PM

I think the poster saying Chris is innocent is terrible performance art. I hope so anyway.

by Anonymousreply 72November 19, 2018 4:19 PM

Chris was justified in stopping that horrible woman after she murdered his poor children. You should be thanking him for saving the world from such horror. Once she tasted blood, who knows who she would have slain next? She may have been the modern Lizzie Borden, her bloodlust reining unchecked o'er the land like a swarm of locusts. Orphans and infant wards would have been sustenance to her insatiable hunger!

by Anonymousreply 73November 19, 2018 4:25 PM

[R67]

He surmerged them in a substance,have only heard he beat and strangled his pregnate wife.Interesting you all think he wouldn't drown his daughters,yet he strangled the life out of his unborn child. I don't understand why its even a debate. So the girlfriend said financial issues,Watts worked making 61 grand a year,his wife worked making about $18 an hr at a local hospital. Thats almost 90 grand a yr.... Debt did drive this monster to do what he did. Mental illness did......

by Anonymousreply 74November 19, 2018 4:26 PM

R74, do we know why Chris left his mechanic job and started working in the oil fields?

by Anonymousreply 75November 19, 2018 4:29 PM

Technically he didn't strangle the unborn child.

by Anonymousreply 76November 19, 2018 4:29 PM

Wow Watts declines to make a statement, after her family begged for his life.Cowardly crazy bastard

Am He's crying crocodile tears

by Anonymousreply 77November 19, 2018 4:30 PM

See R73 is clearly just performing, but I think some of the posters above really do think child murder is not important if the man is attractive. A sick attitude that should be called out

by Anonymousreply 78November 19, 2018 4:30 PM

Our daughter put a crown on you head.A crown god took back when you murdered her and the children

Shannon Watts mom statement in court Wow,this is so upsetting....

by Anonymousreply 79November 19, 2018 4:38 PM

Oh my,all these triggered bitches on this thread ! "How could you think this monster was hot ?" etc,etc. Well,because he was. Many of us grew up in a time where you had to be one thing on the surface and another thing inside,so we are used to separating the surface from the inner life . I honestly think he knew that Shannonno or whatever her fucking name was would not just let him walk away and get a divorce,like so many claim he should have done. I think he knew inside that it would be an endless battle of child support and custody hearings and her dragging his ass into court for the least little thing ,the whole time posting every little nuance on social media claiming victimhood. He would have never been rid of her until those poor thin haired children were grown. He got hot and discovered a whole new man inside,and he wanted to live that new life but he knew she would fucking haunt him for at least 20 more years. Doesnt mean she deserved to die,but I bet you thats what he was thinking.

by Anonymousreply 80November 19, 2018 4:38 PM

Defense just said Watts wanted a fresh start with his mistress. Killing his wife/daughters and unborn son because they stood in the way......

by Anonymousreply 81November 19, 2018 4:47 PM

R80 while seeking to lay out all the reasons it should be okay Chris murdered his wife conveniently ignores the fact that Chris also murdered his children. Can't let something like a horrendous reality get in the way of jerking off

by Anonymousreply 82November 19, 2018 4:48 PM

Judge sentences him to life in prison

Oh well,hopefully someone in prison will squash out the life of this vile human being.

by Anonymousreply 83November 19, 2018 4:51 PM

R62 and R80 are off their meds, as are the Chris Watts clusters. I am sure they also lusted after Drew and Scott Peterson.

Chris is a psychopath, or more likely a sociopath.

If a marriage doesn't work out, people who are not psychopaths/sociopaths just divorce, separate, or stay legally married but lead completely separate lives and both people have an open marriage/side piece who the other spouse knows about. They don murder their spouse and any children they have.

by Anonymousreply 84November 19, 2018 4:54 PM

R82 Honey,hes a fucking monster. I neither condone nor approve of what he did,I merely speculated on a reason . Shannonno would have most assredly been one of "those" bitter ex wives who would have haunted him to the grave. Its a given considering her always going on about how he had no game,etc. She obviously thought she did HIM a favor,and SHE was the "hot" one in the relationship. She would not have taken rejection lightly. It would have been a nightmare and he knew it. Doesnt mean I approve. That being said,if I were his cell mate id still give him some hot ass,needs dictate after all.

by Anonymousreply 85November 19, 2018 4:55 PM

The sentencing was powerful stuff. Seems like Chris was ready to move on with the new gf. Can’t believe he was already jewelry shopping.

by Anonymousreply 86November 19, 2018 4:55 PM

[R86]it also speaks to financial excuse his fans are pushing...he's broke and depressed out by diamond rings for new mistress.I thinks not

by Anonymousreply 87November 19, 2018 4:58 PM

It’s wrong to gush over how hot he is and wrong to spin rape fantasies about him. It’s also wrong to express glee over or derive pleasure from rape in any circumstance, even a murderer in prison.

Lots of weirdos and assholes post here. He’s not even that hot, totally, almost painfully generic white dad-type and desperate people are acting like he’s the most beautiful man on earth. Any porn studio has a few dozen hotter guys in heavy rotation right now so go jerk off somewhere else on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 88November 19, 2018 5:03 PM

[R74]...maybe he needed more money for his mistress???

by Anonymousreply 89November 19, 2018 5:11 PM

I doubt he will get raped in prison. People will use him as a punching bag instead since he murdered kids.

by Anonymousreply 90November 19, 2018 5:11 PM

Four life sentences without the possibility of parole....excellent

You whores won't ever get a chance to fuk him.....laughs

by Anonymousreply 91November 19, 2018 5:19 PM

Well, good. Off to prison forever. No more steaks on the grill and sand dunes with the mistress.

Piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 92November 19, 2018 5:23 PM

R91 Oh, I wouldn't count on that!

by Anonymousreply 93November 19, 2018 5:24 PM

[R93]...........OMG

by Anonymousreply 94November 19, 2018 5:31 PM

R82 is a fat frau. R80 wrote he didn’t think it was okay that Chris killed Shaynaynay, but you conviently ignore that.

by Anonymousreply 95November 19, 2018 6:38 PM

Did we ever find out who the mistress was?

by Anonymousreply 96November 19, 2018 6:41 PM

R96 here ya go

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97November 19, 2018 6:55 PM

R95, most of us can hold two conflicting ideas in our heads: Chris was handsome but a murderous bastard. Shanann was annoying but didn’t deserve to die.

There are always these absolutist black-or-white thinkers here who don’t grasp it.

by Anonymousreply 98November 19, 2018 7:37 PM

[quote]R44 Some of you posters here are sick. Actually turned on by someone murdering their wife and kids.

None of us condone whatever terrible misunderstandings happened that terrible night in the terrible little town of Frederick.

We just understand that everyone deserves a second chance.

by Anonymousreply 99November 19, 2018 7:41 PM

Why do some of you continue to fall for the trolls on here. They will say anything just to keep the conversation going, knowing full well that even THEY don't believe what they write.

by Anonymousreply 100November 19, 2018 7:45 PM

Crime in Denver is getting WAY out of hand.

by Anonymousreply 101November 19, 2018 7:45 PM

If you notice, R98, R80, and all Chris' other defenders always leave the children out of their posts. They pretend he just murdered his wife (which is fine in their utterly messed up heads).

The reason they don't mention the kids is that they know thirsting for this man is disgusting and they don't want to come to terms with it.

by Anonymousreply 102November 19, 2018 7:46 PM

We're all ready to move on to the next HOT TOT POP killer!

by Anonymousreply 103November 19, 2018 7:47 PM

Well to be fair, the thin-haired autistic children with Morgellons were probably not long for this world, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 104November 19, 2018 7:48 PM

Goodbye, R62, you fucking loon.

by Anonymousreply 105November 19, 2018 7:50 PM

The true crime is not getting dick pics.

by Anonymousreply 106November 19, 2018 7:50 PM

Girlfriend? I thought that asshole was bi sexual?

by Anonymousreply 107November 19, 2018 7:53 PM

I think the insane fem queen was just an attention seeker who never had any involvement with Hot Dad Chris.

by Anonymousreply 108November 19, 2018 7:56 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109November 19, 2018 8:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110November 19, 2018 8:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111November 19, 2018 8:28 PM

No, r108, info on Chris's phone led police to the twink boyfriend. He didn't come forward and didn't want any attention, although he eventually talked about it a little after he had been dragged into it by the cops.

by Anonymousreply 112November 19, 2018 8:40 PM

Apparently he smothered the kids. I don't know why he would say Shanann strangled them then, since the autopsy would prove otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 113November 19, 2018 9:11 PM

The most dangerous time in a woman's life is when she's pregnant. And the reason is because an alarming number of men murder their wives/girlfriends to get rid of an unborn child. These cretins have the audacity to be angry about the fact that THEY got someone pregnant, even though there are lots of ways they could have prevented it. They resent being saddled with a child and "forced" to bear the financial burden of child support for 18 yrs.

As unhinged as R80 sounds with his psychotic ramblings, he is correct about one thing. Men who feel trapped 'sometimes' kill.

by Anonymousreply 114November 19, 2018 9:26 PM

Chris is obviously not the sharpest tool in the box.

by Anonymousreply 115November 19, 2018 9:33 PM

The life of a heterosexual is a sick, sad and boring life.

by Anonymousreply 116November 19, 2018 9:34 PM

R112 uh no, the twinkling was not involved and the cops hadn't talked to him at all. He started talking to media outlets to get attention, and said at that time that the cops hadn't interviewed him (probably because they knew he was full of shit). I hope he got arrested and charged.

by Anonymousreply 117November 19, 2018 9:37 PM

R85 what would you do when as his cellmate he rapes you, and threatens to kill you unless you give your ass and mouth up to him and white supremacist prisoners who all think of you as their personal cum rag?

by Anonymousreply 118November 19, 2018 9:38 PM

R104, did their kids really have Autism? Or claim to have Morgellon's? Doesn't Joni Mitchell say she has morgellon's parasites? I like her music but she's always been a little nutty and used lots of coke in the 60s, 70s, and early 80s.

R41 isn't Shan'nana Irish?

by Anonymousreply 119November 19, 2018 9:44 PM

R114 is that true? I am bisexual but I use condoms with men and women-I have had men and women who I was in relationships with cheat on me, and I live in a region where HIV rates are extremely high, so let's just say I have trust issues-but I have met and have had sex with women who want me to cum in them, take off condoms, or not use them at all.

My hetero friends have also had lots of women-both girlfriends, women who they were friends with benefits with/causally dating, or hooking up with want them not to use condoms at all.

Please note: I am not 'blaming' women at all. I am simply stating that it's up to both people or whoever is having sex to have safer sex and use birth control.

by Anonymousreply 120November 19, 2018 9:57 PM

Why Id weep with joy,of course R118 ! There are worse ways to do time than being a pig bottom for a bunch of white supremacists.

by Anonymousreply 121November 19, 2018 10:03 PM

One can hope he dies a slow miserable death in prison. Like over the next three weeks. Just enough that he can experience every second of it. I very much hope the prison guards and other prisoners make certain of it.

by Anonymousreply 122November 19, 2018 10:03 PM

I take comfort knowing that all involved are in the warm embrace of the baby Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 123November 19, 2018 10:06 PM

Everyone knows the stories about what happens to child molesters in prison. What happens to child killers is far worse.

by Anonymousreply 124November 19, 2018 10:06 PM

Wish we had the death penalty that didn't involve so many years of automatic appeals.

by Anonymousreply 125November 19, 2018 10:08 PM

R62 You type fat

Any pictures from his sentencing?

by Anonymousreply 126November 19, 2018 10:11 PM

There's video, r126. I just saw it on the local evening news and I know it's on youtube. He looks horrible now.

by Anonymousreply 127November 19, 2018 10:14 PM

R124 yes this piece of shit who sexually abused and killed a little girl had a forced tattoo.

There are people in prison who have killed before and are in there for life and they have zero issues killing a child killer, prisoner who has raped or killed a woman, or child/teen abuser or rapist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128November 19, 2018 10:19 PM

Autopsy reports are released. Anyone want to speculate why mom had paper bags on her hands? Also why the lack of significant injuries suggest her death came slowly? Wouldn’t that mean she had more time to fight back instead? It doesn’t mention the timing of the deaths, I know some had speculated that maybe he had killed the kids before she got home. All in all, Chris doesn’t come off as that intelligent in all of this, it doesn’t seem like he planned it at all or worked that hard to cover it up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129November 19, 2018 10:23 PM

R127 He looks scared as fuck, has lost a little weight but expected far worse TBH

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130November 19, 2018 10:26 PM

How soon will his profile be up on writeaprisoner.com??

by Anonymousreply 131November 19, 2018 10:28 PM

Poor sexy Chris!

by Anonymousreply 132November 19, 2018 10:36 PM

The paper bags on Shannann's hands were Chris' dopey attempt to make his story that he killed her because she strangled the girls look plausible. I imagine he planned to tell LE that he wanted to preserve evidence under her nails before he buried her in a shallow grave. I remember the defense requested testing of her hands in the week after their bodies were recovered.

God he's dumb. Dumb and violent, a dangerous combination.

by Anonymousreply 133November 19, 2018 10:43 PM

R85/R181 you are crazy! I wouldn't be surprised if you are Erna/mpc.

by Anonymousreply 134November 19, 2018 10:50 PM

Anyone think he will kill himself like Hernandez and Ariel Castro did? Or get shanked?

by Anonymousreply 135November 19, 2018 10:55 PM

They treat child killers even worse than child molesters on the inside, r135. His life is going to be unpleasant if he survives.

by Anonymousreply 136November 19, 2018 11:05 PM

Hot Tot Pop will have lots of time to get super-bulked up, and can fend off any would-be attackers.

by Anonymousreply 137November 19, 2018 11:26 PM

[R129]....bags on her hands mean she fought him. I bet the last minutes of her and her unborn child were horrific.As she fought for their lives. DL's glorifying this demon,you really ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 138November 19, 2018 11:43 PM

Look at that fucker gulping and shaking during the sentencing. Not so cool and laid back NOW, huh Chris!

by Anonymousreply 139November 19, 2018 11:43 PM

How good could the new pussy have been that he killed his family for it? Hope the few times they fucked was worth it.

by Anonymousreply 140November 19, 2018 11:47 PM

Actually she didn’t have any defensive wounds. I wonder if he choked her from behind. Isn’t that a quicker, easier way to asphyxiate a person?

by Anonymousreply 141November 19, 2018 11:47 PM

R109 / R110 I’m flabbergasted at the appearance of those little girls. They didn’t look like normal healthy little girls. They look like they were in their mid-forties, especially Bella. I guess I’m just shocked because Shannann was really pretty and Chris is good looking but their kids were so unfortunate looking. But let me be clear, I’m not defending what that asshole did. And also his mistress is a piece of garbage too.

Poor Shannann, poor old-lesbian-looking little girls.

by Anonymousreply 142November 19, 2018 11:47 PM

How do bags on her hands mean she fought him, R138? That makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 143November 19, 2018 11:49 PM

R137 yeah right. They said the same thing about closet queen Hernandez and he either killed himself, or it was like in the wire and oz where he was killed but it was set up to look like a self murder.

by Anonymousreply 144November 19, 2018 11:52 PM

I hope people yell “home wrecker” “family killer” when that useless cunt @ r97 goes about her life.

by Anonymousreply 145November 19, 2018 11:53 PM

[R143]He didn't want his DNA under her nails. ...it wouldn't fit his story of how his kids died.

I forgot how DL'ers bussy was hot for Hernandez too.Jeez,you hoes are batshyyt crazy.No wonder your alone.

by Anonymousreply 146November 19, 2018 11:55 PM

R142 maybe they didn't get vitamins or sunshine? I noticed that for the last 16 years or so, kids do not play outside like they did when I was a kid in the 80s and 90s. Even if Shananan was a helicopter mom that made her kids smell essential oils instead of taking vitamins and eating a well balanced diet she and her kids did not deserve to be murdered by Chris.

I do wonder if he showed any warning signs or beat them up? Or if he hid all of this very well since he is a psychopath?

R146 I remember that, and if you search you will find the same fools posting the same BS about Scott and Drew Peterson.

by Anonymousreply 147November 19, 2018 11:58 PM

R146, that's hilarious! You honestly think she held still BEFORE he strangled her for him to put bags on her hands so she wouldn't scratch him? And they wouldn't have come off during the act? Hand in your Nancy Drew card.

by Anonymousreply 148November 20, 2018 12:01 AM

Why are the Watts lovers on DL now calling the kids retarded.You bitches have no shame.Whats in his pants will never justify the murder of 3 children.Fuking idiots.

by Anonymousreply 149November 20, 2018 12:01 AM

R143 nobody said Chris Watts was intelligent. He probably thought it would prevent contamination but then didn't realize that his DNA was on the bags and on her body.

Most murderers and criminals are not. Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey are two idiots and they murdered a woman who they tortured and raped.

by Anonymousreply 150November 20, 2018 12:02 AM

R149 where are they being called retarded? You troll.

by Anonymousreply 151November 20, 2018 12:02 AM

R149 Oh please, did you see their hair?

by Anonymousreply 152November 20, 2018 12:04 AM

Bella's shoulder was dislocated either when she fought back as her dad smothered her or when he shoved her through that 8" opening to the oil tank he dumped her body in.

He's a fucking monster who deserves to rot in prison.

by Anonymousreply 153November 20, 2018 12:12 AM

WTF? Is that some kind of frau shit?

by Anonymousreply 154November 20, 2018 12:24 AM

R154 what are you asking about or who are you replying to?

by Anonymousreply 155November 20, 2018 12:32 AM

[R151]....why are you so angry,did you make an illiterate comment about the children too. Alot of folks are talking about they don't look normal.Which to me sounds like the Watts lovers on DL are trying to justify their deaths in their silly little heads.If you made a comment about the kids,your stupid.

by Anonymousreply 156November 20, 2018 12:38 AM

r145 she says she didn't know about the wife before she disappeared. Shanann was out of town for weeks if I remember right and she only dated Chris for a couple months so I can maybe buy it.

by Anonymousreply 157November 20, 2018 12:43 AM

"Think of the children! Think of the children" ! What kind of frau shit is going on here ?? Take it to Reddit bitches ! The real question here is,do you think hes been able to masturbate,or is there like 6 months of man juice built up in what I just know are big ole hairy orbs of love ? Enquiring minds must know !

by Anonymousreply 158November 20, 2018 12:47 AM

Heeth tho hot. How largth ith hith thock? Mommath muthy ith moisth!

by Anonymousreply 159November 20, 2018 12:49 AM

Have you SEEN those poor things R149 ? It was a mercy killing ! Saving them from a life of hideousness !

by Anonymousreply 160November 20, 2018 12:50 AM

[R153]

An these idiots want this monsters juice. All of you DL lovers of Chris Watts need to commit suicide.Your all too unstable for the real world. God breaking that babies shoulder to force her into a vat....so horrifying

by Anonymousreply 161November 20, 2018 1:01 AM

[quote]R102 all Chris' other defenders always leave the children out of their posts....The reason they don't mention the kids is that they know thirsting for this man is disgusting and they don't want to come to terms with it.

Well, I know if [italic]I [/italic]were to start dating a guy, I’d rather he didn’t have kids.

(don’t know if that’s related or not?)

by Anonymousreply 162November 20, 2018 1:24 AM

R161 Chris is a monster for killing his family, but Bella was already dead, so she did t feel anything.

Chris is such a piece of garbage and he killed his whole family for his ugly mistress that he’d known for weeks. This guy must’ve really hated being a husband and father.

by Anonymousreply 163November 20, 2018 1:24 AM

I really can’t believe he thought he was going to get away with it

by Anonymousreply 164November 20, 2018 1:26 AM

R157 some article I read said the mistress knew about the wife but she was under the impression Chris was finalizing his divorce and finding an apartment for him and his girls.

by Anonymousreply 165November 20, 2018 1:28 AM

Mistress? I thought this guy was gay. I haven't followed this case closely, but I remember some people saying he was on the downlow.

by Anonymousreply 166November 20, 2018 1:30 AM

R166 it was just some guy who wanted internet attention. Chris has a mistress see r97

by Anonymousreply 167November 20, 2018 1:35 AM

Here’s the interview with the home wrecker

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168November 20, 2018 1:38 AM

[quote]R142 I hope people yell “home wrecker” “family killer” when that useless cunt @ [R97] goes about her life.

When she met him, she was told he was finalizing a divorce.

That’s not being a home wrecker.

by Anonymousreply 169November 20, 2018 1:39 AM

[R169].....

Sorry,i don't believe her.....most decent woman hear ongoing divorce and know....without paperwork,the man is lying

Those coroner's details about the littles girls death,made me sick to my stomach

by Anonymousreply 170November 20, 2018 1:44 AM

Trump is going to pardon him.

by Anonymousreply 171November 20, 2018 1:48 AM

[R171]....

Ewww Mushroom wants his babies too....you conservat-hoes are vile

by Anonymousreply 172November 20, 2018 1:50 AM

R161, Your all unstable? Oh, dear!

The kids are beyond unfortunate looking. The thinning hair makes it worse.

I get that he killed them in a moment of rage during his psychotic break, but what I can’t understand is him taking their dead bodies and disposing of them. How could he stomach it?

Such a tragedy that he threw his life away when he could have left his wife and been happy with the mistress now.

by Anonymousreply 173November 20, 2018 1:50 AM

R170 ...has never been in love

by Anonymousreply 174November 20, 2018 1:56 AM

[R173].....happy with you 500 pound behind and pig-like features....i doubt it sweetie

Your a hideous fool,everybody knows it

by Anonymousreply 175November 20, 2018 2:00 AM

Sorry I said above she didn't know about the wife but apparently her version is, more accurately,

[quote]him falsely telling her that he was close to finalizing his divorce from Shanann and planned to find a new apartment for him and his daughters

not sure why women fall for that

by Anonymousreply 176November 20, 2018 2:07 AM

R176, I know.

1. My wife doesn’t understand me.

2. My ex wife is psycho.

3. The divorce is almost finalized.

4. The check is in the mail.

5. I’ll pull out, I promise.

by Anonymousreply 177November 20, 2018 2:18 AM

R175, Your a hideous fool,everybody knows it?

Oh, dear! Again! Why can’t you tell the difference between your and you’re? That comma should be a semicolon.

by Anonymousreply 178November 20, 2018 2:23 AM

I hope the other inmates rape him to infection and sepsis.

by Anonymousreply 179November 20, 2018 2:24 AM

He probably put the bags on her hands after the fact because he was worried her acrylic nails would come off during her transport.

by Anonymousreply 180November 20, 2018 2:41 AM

Can all the women coming here to wish rape upon him please fuck off

by Anonymousreply 181November 20, 2018 2:48 AM

If he dies inexplicably while incarcerated, we will know why he died. is this the almost instant karma that I have heard speak of?

by Anonymousreply 182November 20, 2018 3:26 AM

[quote] Such a tragedy that he threw his life away when he could have left his wife and been happy with the mistress now.

How disturbed do you have to be to think this is the "tragedy"?

by Anonymousreply 183November 20, 2018 3:29 AM

Please, R182, there is no such thing as karma. If there was, do you think we'd still have the "president" we have?

by Anonymousreply 184November 20, 2018 3:36 AM

He is a hot daddy!

by Anonymousreply 185November 20, 2018 3:42 AM

Of course karma exists. After all the evil shit America has done, Trump is the exact President America karmicly deserves.

by Anonymousreply 186November 20, 2018 4:55 AM

So then what did the girls do to deserve their karma, r186? Stupid people use karma to explain away life being shitty. Chris got justice, not karma.

by Anonymousreply 187November 20, 2018 5:08 AM

[Quote]because he was worried her acrylic nails would come off during her transport.

What was her manicure?

by Anonymousreply 188November 20, 2018 6:24 AM

[R187]....i disagree,this wasn't justice

Not for the Shannon or her unborn son

Nor those precious little girls.

He deserves to die,right with the lunatics trying to excuse his monstrous crimes.

by Anonymousreply 189November 20, 2018 7:06 AM

Some of us are four year old autistic children with Morgellons and thin hair, r189! You, madam, are a monster!

by Anonymousreply 190November 20, 2018 9:12 AM

Mirgellons? That wasn’t one of the imaginary illnesses the kids had!

I cannot believe how fucking stupid he was. It’s not that I wanted him to get away with it, but he very well could have.

by Anonymousreply 191November 20, 2018 9:55 AM

I think some people don’t understand how karma works, at least in the Buddhist/Hindu sense and not in just the colloquial way people throw it around.

Karma is a cumulative idea that follows you through all your thousands/millions of reincarnations before you break free of Samsara (the cycle of suffering) and reach nirvana. Karma is not an immediate thing. It’s not like if you help an old lady across the street you suddenly get that promotion at work, or you punch someone in the face and your house burns down.

The murder victims here suffered much and now have good karma going into their next lives. Chris has millions of reincarnations ahead of him full of suffering, maybe even coming back as maggots, worms, etc.

Karma exists in tandem with reincarnation. If you don’t believe in reincarnation, then no, karma will not make much sense.

by Anonymousreply 192November 20, 2018 11:42 AM

R189, dear, we don't execute people for having ideas with which we disagree. People "excusing" his crimes are mostly taking the piss. I'm sure Watts will die for this, that's as far as it goes.

by Anonymousreply 193November 20, 2018 2:04 PM

[R190,R193]....iam a monster for calling you both disgusting bitches who ran in this thread trying to share with us your delusions of sex with a baby killer.No you fat,disgusting slut....you are the monsters.

by Anonymousreply 194November 20, 2018 2:25 PM

Why bothers me so much is even if I’m able to forget he’s a monster he still isn’t that good looking. I can’t stand people with bad taste.

by Anonymousreply 195November 20, 2018 2:29 PM

I can’t believe people are trying to justify his MURDERING his wife and kids.

Not like he just lost it and hit her, then we can maybe forgive and move on, but he BEAT AND MURDERED HER THEN KILLED HIS KIDS. And some of you are saying “he just snapped.” And speaking of him deserving some sympathy???

No wonder the world hates gays. You guys aren’t making it better.

by Anonymousreply 196November 20, 2018 2:39 PM

And saying we shouldn’t wish rape on anyone. I think it’s okay in this case.

by Anonymousreply 197November 20, 2018 2:42 PM

I wonder if he will be allowed conjugal visits, I would like to volunteer.

by Anonymousreply 198November 20, 2018 2:44 PM

R196 I'm shocked you continue to ignore the fact that Chris tried to save the children and was, sadly, too late, and then slew his wife in a rage. It's all very straightforward and I can only assume you hate men.

by Anonymousreply 199November 20, 2018 2:44 PM

Stay strong Chris, love you. We’ll get through this.

by Anonymousreply 200November 20, 2018 3:44 PM

Yes, he gave Heaven back his two little angels while they were still perfectly innocent, and did away with his horrible pushy wife, but I, I, I can redeeem with my love and devotion. Stay strong, my beloved Chris, we'll get through this together!

by Anonymousreply 201November 20, 2018 3:47 PM

Dude really fucked up his life. He should have just said "fuck it" and walked out on them, got a cheap apartment somewhere and gone on with fucking his gf and doing whatever he wanted to do with his time. He'd be seen as an asshole to his social circle but not an internationally known child murderer. What an utter and complete moron.

by Anonymousreply 202November 20, 2018 3:51 PM

The psychopathology of murderers is fascinating to me. What possible rationalization could his feeble/evil mind have conjured up to justify his actions? Even if he did "snap," what kind of seething, terrifying rage would have to have been pent up so that he did not catch himself and fucking STOP before it was too late? Dude went through with the murders (innocent little children, for chrissake, even if they DID look like middle-aged accountants) and then hid the bodies. That's a process. Millions of people leave their spouses and abandon their families. Assholes, yes. Cold-blooded murderers, no. This guy deserves whatever fate awaits him.

by Anonymousreply 203November 20, 2018 4:00 PM

r203, right? He wanted her dead and maybe didn’t want his kids growing up with her family so he killed them, too.

Or he could have joined the legion deadbeat dads all over this country.

It’s baffling. He’s a sick fuck.

by Anonymousreply 204November 20, 2018 4:55 PM

What's also so horrifying is that his parents are as evil as he is. Taking their opportunity for a statement to say over and over again how much they love him and nothing can change that.

She starts talking about fucking God and how they hope one day to understand what has happened.

Guess what. Nobody will ever understand because God is an inexplicable evil monster and absolutely nothing can change that.

They are clearly as disgusting and psychopathic as their son. Not to action but certainly as to intent.

The community has no right to take the life of their son?

Why not?

by Anonymousreply 205November 21, 2018 12:42 AM

I honestly think he didn’t want to be financially burdened by them. He wanted a clean slate.

by Anonymousreply 206November 21, 2018 12:45 AM

R204 can you really walk away financially? Doesn’t the government garnish your pay and tax returns if you skip out on alimony and child support?

Obviously, murdering your family is not the answer but I don’t think it’s as easy to walk away as some might think.

by Anonymousreply 207November 21, 2018 12:48 AM

He should have just faked his own death, or gotten a new social and disappeared to Montana or Idaho.

by Anonymousreply 208November 21, 2018 12:52 AM

R171 Sorry Chris Watts queens he will never be pardoned by Trump or any other President, and he will never be granted parole either. If you sick cunts want him that much you really do have problems. I hope he lives a long life and every day in prison is living hell for Chris.

by Anonymousreply 209November 21, 2018 1:03 AM

R207, it’s a lot harder to walk away than it used to be.

I don’t know which is true; I hear women say all the time that their ex only has to pay $120 a month in child support and then I hear men saying they can’t affford to live because the child support is taking so much of his paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 210November 21, 2018 1:07 AM

Take a Xanax R205, his parents are in shock that he killed his wife and their grandchildren.

by Anonymousreply 211November 21, 2018 1:08 AM

R199 WTF, only that is not what happened at all. Chris Watts murdered his wife and kids, his wife did not attack or want to hurt their kids.

by Anonymousreply 212November 21, 2018 1:11 AM

Being the biggest of loser of a deadbeat dad, even on the run, would have been better than murdering them. By ANY stretch of the imagination. He is just a violent, dumb piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 213November 21, 2018 1:25 AM

R211 it is clear they are narcissistic psychopaths just like their son.

You really don't see that?

Ok.

by Anonymousreply 214November 21, 2018 1:35 AM

r214, everyone in this story is a narcissistic psychopath? Is his sister a narcissistic psychopath, too?

They didn’t murder anyone. They didn’t tell him to kill his family. They don’t condone it. They’re reeling and grieving. He hurt them immeasurably, too.

They were in denial and now they’re not.

by Anonymousreply 215November 21, 2018 1:43 AM

On a positive note, we can buy our Chris items in the commissary for him to enjoy. So at least we have some peace of mind in all this tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 216November 21, 2018 1:51 AM

And so they use this opportunity to stress how much unalterable love they have for him despite his horrific acts?

You don't find it beyond bizarre?

They need to declare it before the world as if it were appropriate in this situation?

As if the deaths of these 3 people are less than the love they feel for their son. They are making it all about them and their relationship with this monster.

They are in major denial still and will always be. Very scary people.

by Anonymousreply 217November 21, 2018 1:52 AM

217 - thanks for getting to the crux of it all. The mother is a blame shifting bitch. She drops the blame neatly, but it is quite clear that she blames Shan'ann for her own and her children's deaths. And she is one of those when speaking ( there is a half hour interview with her on youtube) the emotions on the face are trying very hard to match what is coming out of the mouth. Disturbing, to say the least, but so remindful of her stupid son.

And for those who don't think that he is narcissistic , but merely stupid...Narcissists are stupid and unyielding.! They got an inner pimp voice that is their narrative. They aint listening to you, but studying you. But what fucks them is that they have NO objectivity. So there is an initial "mirroring" period that they get tired of ( they can't stick to shit) and then what was "covert" becomes "overt". It's like they are testing boundaries that they have convinced themselves are permanently shaky. It's then that if you don't realise the change in the behaviour dynamic,you may end up like Shan'ann and her babies. She would have never satisfied him, because a Narc's well can't fill. If you have even come close to being taken in by one ( I have), the humiliation that one should feel ( I did ) when the scales fall from your eyes and your true self starts "clicking " again, you realise how fucking basic they fucking are. And they are the masters of causing chaos disproportionate to whatever they are hiding from themselves. But don't delay separating to work out their noggin. You'll have more than enough time to ruminate on that shit AFTER you get rid.

Remember, Narcs deal in SHAMLESSNESS. They have no shame. None, nada.

by Anonymousreply 218November 21, 2018 2:36 AM

This article has the most information from the autopsies that I have found so far. I’ve been obsessing on why she had paper bags on her hands, but there is a new bit of gruesome detail presented. Apparently, the fetus, baby Nico, was partially expelled from the body and covered in sand and dirt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219November 21, 2018 2:47 AM

The police put bags on her hands to preserve evidence, and the fetus underwent a "coffin birth" which happens after death due to gases building up.

by Anonymousreply 220November 21, 2018 3:18 AM

R218 what else do actual narcissists do, besides use others, need an audience, and put their own needs always above everyone and everything else? Please write more. What were your own experiences dealing with narciccists?

by Anonymousreply 221November 21, 2018 3:30 AM

R220, Yes, coffin birth came up when I posted this in another thread and makes sense, and which makes the idea that he disturbed the fetus less gruesome.. But why would they mention the bags as part of the report if it’s something the coroner’s people would have put on, and would they not have been plastic bags? Why would it be paper in this day and age, plastic makes more sense to protect from cross contamination.

by Anonymousreply 222November 21, 2018 3:32 AM

R219, please find something healthy to obsess over. Or take a hiatus from reading about the autopsy.

by Anonymousreply 223November 21, 2018 3:33 AM

R218 how were you almost taken in by a narciccist? Did you almost marry one?

by Anonymousreply 224November 21, 2018 3:35 AM

Awful.

But I thought Morgellons was a meth head delusion.

by Anonymousreply 225November 21, 2018 4:43 AM

I think Shanann had munchausen by proxy. Her kids were always sick and looked middle-aged. They had wrinkles and huge bags under their eyes. Also, they didn’t have normal sized teeth for 3 and 4 year old. Their teeth looked really really big. And both little girls had super super fine hair. I think Shanann was making them sick on purpose. And I think the kids’ manufactured illness added to Chris being fed up with being a dad and being a husband.

by Anonymousreply 226November 21, 2018 5:07 AM

As sad as it is that three babies were snuffed out... at least it means the end of the line for Chris Watts' genes.

by Anonymousreply 227November 21, 2018 6:40 AM

R226 or they were on a destructive diet like keto, which is basically starving yourself. They do look very malnourished and unhealthy.

by Anonymousreply 228November 21, 2018 8:47 AM

I get the fascination with the case but agree with R218 that it's as simple as it seems - Watts is likely a narcissist. They're not really that clever. Their cunning is all directed at reading people and winning them over or dominating them, unlike psychopaths who generally have more intelligence and can draw their ego supply from their careers as well (but the two disorders can be co-morbid). Narcissists marry and have children for social status, but the family becomes disposable when the Ego is fed via affairs. What happens then depends on the resources - mental, social and financial - of the narcissist. Once found disposable, original family [italic]will[/italic] be destroyed in some manner, and thoroughly.

To those who puzzled over how he could kill his children - he felt that whatever happened, they really deserved it. Because they were there. Because he deserved to be free, any method was justified. As R218 said, they are basic, hollow. But destructive - their whole existence is concentrated fear and hatred.

by Anonymousreply 229November 21, 2018 10:26 AM

Keto is not destructive, and it is not "starvation", idiot @ R228. You are very clearly uninformed about nutrition science in 2018.

by Anonymousreply 230November 21, 2018 10:36 AM

R218, I don’t know enough about his mother to say whether she was a malignant narcissist or not. We have hours of Shanann displaying for her FB and lots of evidence about how she ran her life and associations.

Let’s just say I think Chris chose a woman who reminded him of his mother. I think he was a passive-aggressive little shit, and he liked bossy women to dominate him. Whatever his mother was, he found it in Shanann.

And I think the mistress was the same type.

by Anonymousreply 231November 21, 2018 10:58 AM

It's entirely possible the kids' Morgellons was somehow transmitted to Chris and that's why he acted out. There was a detail about them staying in a historical haunted house overnight for fun, perhaps they were all given the condition at that point.

by Anonymousreply 232November 21, 2018 2:36 PM

I kept seeing these threads about this killer guy and how hot he is. Then I saw what he looks like. He looks like the kind of guy who thinks he is hot, I am sure. But once again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and he makes me want to shield my eyes.

by Anonymousreply 233November 21, 2018 2:45 PM

^ Concerned Lesbian

by Anonymousreply 234November 21, 2018 2:47 PM

I have been doing keto for months now and have no desire to kill anyone.

However I would like to demolish an entire extra large cheese pizza.

by Anonymousreply 235November 21, 2018 4:40 PM

R9, bet on it. And he’ll be fat again, before he hangs himself or gets shanked.

by Anonymousreply 236November 22, 2018 10:44 AM

I have to remember to call the prison next week and put some money on Chris's books, so he can buy stuff from the commissary. 💗💗

by Anonymousreply 237November 22, 2018 10:54 AM

This seems the most complete wrap-up of the sordid tale.

I guess it's simply a case of a man who wanted out of his marriage but didn't want to foot the bill (alimony, child support). How on earth did he think he could get away with it? Even if he had planned it well, he would have been caught. And he didn't plan it well.

I've no sympathy for this monster. But I do wonder why guys get married who are not going to want to be married later on. What impels them to tie themselves down if that's not what they ultimately want? Is it social pressure? A need to conform. This is why some gay men were actually worried when gay marriage first became a thing, way back before it was legalized. They were afraid that gays would be subject to pressures just as straights already were.

Of course, gay marriage is good. Marriage is good generally--for those who want it. But others seem to go for it and then want to opt out, some so badly that they snuff out, as here, three (or four, counting the unborn boy) souls, just like that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238November 23, 2018 3:27 AM

Chris Watts was most probably physically and emotionally abusing Shan’ann. I’ve seen this before, and I am pretty certain that was happening here.

The snappish behavior from Shan’ann had to do with her resentment towards him. She acted this way while they were in the honeymoon phase of the domestic abuse.

I also believe that Shan’ann had become completely isolated in Colorado. She had a job, which she was probably fired from for either excessive tardiness and/ or absences , due to obvious bruising that she wasn’t able to hide. Another common occurrence in domestic abuse.

She decided to get into MLMs, in order to have video accountability. Her visual presence and appearance was required for this MLM model, and she used it for self preservation.

The reason her girlfriend immediately drove to she and Chris’ home the morning of the murders, is because she knew about the domestic violence, and was sworn to secrecy by Shan’ann. Shan’ann had probably told her friend that even though Chris hadn’t beaten her in a while, (which is highly probable due to the SM presence this MLM required), she was still afraid of him, and should she (her friend) ever try to get a hold of her, without any response, something is really wrong and the police should be called.

Shan’ann and the girls were constantly sick, because they were internalizing constant levels of stress. The reoccurring illness or symptoms of illness is also a very common trait in homes where DV occurs.

And finally, Shan’ann barely fought back because she had gone through strangulation without death beforehand, and knew that if she fought, it would become worse. He probably had already beaten her, and she was hoping it would stop.

Chris Watts was not an innocent victim of Shan’ann’s shrewish ways. She was abused regularly, either verbally, and/or physically. In fact, she was so abused, that she even allowed Chris to name their son Nico, masculine for Nichol, Chris’ mistress, who I am pretty sure she knew of or personally had met, through Chris introducing her for a threesome.

Another HUGE red flag is that she recorded her pregnancy announcement live on SM. This was done intentionally, because she was afraid of his reaction. I also believe that either she became pregnant at his request, or did it in order for him not to leave her. I know this makes no sense to those of us who have never been in relationships where domestic violence is a part of family dynamics. Please do not ask me why women in these situations don’t leave, and do not want to leave. I don’t know. I wish she had left.

by Anonymousreply 239November 23, 2018 5:12 AM

^ Delusional Frau

You just have to look at her social media posts to see she was a control freak and made sure he did what she wanted when she wanted or she would passive aggressively call him out privately and publicly and embarrass him. She abused him, and he eventually snapped.

by Anonymousreply 240November 23, 2018 5:18 AM

So he killed her and the three children because oh boy did they have it coming to them.

by Anonymousreply 241November 23, 2018 5:24 AM

What R240 fails to understand is cycles of domestic violence.

R240 also fails to understand that the majority of NORMAL, NON ABUSIVE men who murder their wives and in this case, their kids, don’t just “suddenly” snap. There is a previous pattern of domestic violence, and most men who murder their wives, have been abusing said wives, previous to murdering them.

by Anonymousreply 242November 23, 2018 5:36 AM

When can I start sending him money? I don't want him to feel excluded in prison when the other boys can buy goodies from the store.

by Anonymousreply 243November 23, 2018 5:43 AM

I truly hate you. I’m sure his mother is making sure he needs nothing.

by Anonymousreply 244November 23, 2018 5:47 AM

Here’s part 12 of the on-going saga of Chris Watts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245November 23, 2018 5:48 AM

[quote]R192 think some people don’t understand how karma works, at least in the Buddhist/Hindu sense

It’s too bad that Shan’ann and her kids had aquired such terrible karma in this life (or the last?) that they got slaughtered

[bold] : (

by Anonymousreply 246November 23, 2018 6:15 AM

I hope he is not gay. Because this doesn't look good for gay men.

by Anonymousreply 247March 11, 2019 10:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!