Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Killed by his monster balls

Jack Chapman/ Tank Hafertepen, one of noodlesandbeef's slaves/experiments passed away recently and the fat gay internet is up in arms over the scandal. Apparently injecting silicone in your scrotum and turning your body into one big muscle isn't conducive to longevity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600November 16, 2018 4:59 PM

Story continues here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2018 6:01 PM

Bad links. Both.

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2018 6:04 PM

Pasting links is hard, not as hard as silicone balls but still

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2018 6:06 PM

There we go

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2018 6:07 PM

DIED recently, OP. I don't think he "passed away" like a little fairy flying toward heaven.

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2018 6:13 PM

The internet is saying MURDERED

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2018 6:17 PM

How is this guy not in jail? Clearly he is an abusive narcissist trolling the bdsm scene for gullible, easily manipulated victims. According to the article, this is the second person killed by his criminal negligence and silicon fetishism.

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2018 6:19 PM

disgusting

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2018 6:21 PM

Dylan sounds dangerous. However, unless he is chaining the subs to walls, permanently, and locking their passport and identity papers away, and forcefully injecting them with dangerous chemicals, maybe the self-destructive subs have responsibility for their own decline.

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2018 6:22 PM

Here's a video of Dylan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2018 6:26 PM

Following the passing of my partner, Tank, I'll be shutting all this down soon.

I have to break this up into three parts because email clients are absolutely terrible and truncate long emails:

I love you, Tank Goodbye

A letter from the Executor of Tank Hafertepen's Estate The world has lost one of its brightest lights. Our precious Tank Hafertepen, 28, passed away this week due to a previously undiagnosed lung ailment. He is survived by his partner, Dylan Hafertepen, his mother and brother in Australia, and his loving chosen family in Seattle. We are absolutely devastated as Tank ends his adventure with us and begins a new one.

Tank was the kindest, gentlest soul I’ve ever known. His heart was filled with pure love, which he showered on those close to him. His enthusiasm for just about everything, and the relationships that meant so much to him, was endless. His was a life worth living, which makes its sudden end so much more tragic. As I’m sure anyone who reads this will agree, knowing him made you want to be a better person.

Tank had a persistent cough for several months. Otherwise, he seemed fine, doing the things he loved — working out, caring for clients as part of Lifelong AIDS Alliance, and spending time with his family. Until a week ago when he had trouble breathing and was admitted to the hospital with what we figured was a routine infection. It turned out to be much more. He fought very hard, seeming to get a tiny bit better day by day, until the terrible moment that we were told nothing more could be done.

After helping people, Tank’s greatest passion was for his partner, Dylan. Together for over eight years, their love overcame challenges the size of continents, and persisted as an unbreakable bond. Tank’s devotion and love for his partner was absolute. Tank’s final words to Dylan were “Thank you for allowing me to serve you.”

His coworkers at Lifelong tell me that Tank was highly regarded by all he encountered, and that he touched many lives there. They grieve along with us.

Tank entrusted me to be executor of his estate, a duty that I never thought I would have to fulfill. I would give anything to have him with us for one more moment, one more second, one more day. He wasn’t just my friend, he was like my baby brother. I will miss him forever, as will we all.

In lieu of flowers, Tank’s wishes are that you consider making a donation to Lifelong AIDS Alliance, a non-profit Washington organization that provides food, housing, and health services to clients living with serious illnesses including HIV and AIDS. He loved his time there and we hope his legacy with Lifelong lasts indefinitely.

Tank requested that his remains be cremated and that no public memorial service be held.

His family also requests that our privacy be respected during this extremely difficult time. We understand that gossip can run rampant in our community, but we urge you to respect the deceased instead of adding to it. We will also likely be slow to respond to messages. The pain of Tank’s passing is tremendous and we’re just trying to get by, day by day.

— Chuck Osborn Executor of Tank Hafertepen’s Estate

Original post located here

t

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2018 6:29 PM

All this death and drama over that? R10

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2018 6:31 PM

Worth dying for

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 18, 2018 6:37 PM

The bereaved is already asking for donations!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 18, 2018 6:39 PM

I’m happier times. I feel such sadness. Look at those beautiful packages.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2018 6:39 PM

And very tasteful ..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 18, 2018 6:40 PM

The healthy American family

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 18, 2018 6:41 PM

More sadness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 18, 2018 6:41 PM

The last supper

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 18, 2018 6:42 PM

This is really a great look !! I like from head-to-toes !!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 18, 2018 6:43 PM

This is very inspirational OP - thanks so much for sharing !!

by Anonymousreply 21October 18, 2018 6:45 PM

A natural beauty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 18, 2018 7:06 PM

Bow down before the one you serve. You’re going to get what you deserve.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 18, 2018 7:17 PM

BODY DYSPHORIA. These people are not well.

by Anonymousreply 24October 18, 2018 7:18 PM

[quote]Dylan sounds dangerous. However, unless he is chaining the subs to walls, permanently, and locking their passport and identity papers away, and forcefully injecting them with dangerous chemicals, maybe the self-destructive subs have responsibility for their own decline.

I've seen serious abuse when damaged people get love bombed by controlling psychopaths. Blaming the victim couldn't be more wrong in these cases.

by Anonymousreply 25October 18, 2018 7:19 PM

Someone months ago on another thread regarding Dylan and his pups said they would be dead in 5 years. One down...

by Anonymousreply 26October 18, 2018 7:22 PM

Jack inflated his balls 10x the size of the ones in r22

by Anonymousreply 27October 18, 2018 7:23 PM

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 18, 2018 7:24 PM

This dude died from fucking with his body as well. Although not a pup of dylan’s Such fragile mental states to get so caught up in how you look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 18, 2018 7:28 PM

Dylan was pretty hot at one point - before he got all the tattoos and silicone injections. Should have just stayed that way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 18, 2018 7:30 PM

Mentally distraught bears that are not handsome?

by Anonymousreply 31October 18, 2018 7:36 PM

R30, unfortunately his psycho mind erases any attractiveness he once had.

by Anonymousreply 32October 18, 2018 7:37 PM

R26 apparently its 2 down

by Anonymousreply 33October 18, 2018 7:40 PM

This is some f*ed up shit. I have a friend headed down that "I need to get bigger" road. Can't talk sense into him!

by Anonymousreply 34October 18, 2018 7:42 PM

R25 you are terribly simplistic. I said the self destructive sub has some responsibility. I didn't flat out "blame" the sub. No court will convict a master of a sub being self destructive and WILLINGLY, without restraints or a gun to his head, undoing very dangerous chemical injections. The sub needs to walk away. This one did several times.

I agree with you philosophically that a pathological person can push another person to self destruct. I don't think there is much legally possible, however.

by Anonymousreply 35October 18, 2018 7:44 PM

undoing was meant to be undergoing.

by Anonymousreply 36October 18, 2018 7:46 PM

THis is all so fucking weird. WHo are those wacko people??? What do we celebrate them????

by Anonymousreply 37October 18, 2018 7:53 PM

Jack seemed like the most gullible of his pups. Certainly the sweetest. Dylan abused and took advantage of that. He’s a fucking psycho.

by Anonymousreply 38October 18, 2018 7:54 PM

I'm sorry but which one was Jack in the photo in R17?

by Anonymousreply 39October 18, 2018 8:02 PM

Red beard, pink bandana r39

by Anonymousreply 40October 18, 2018 8:05 PM

Thanks, R40.

by Anonymousreply 41October 18, 2018 8:07 PM

Ringleader has a face like a cowpie. Nothing attractive then, now or ever.

by Anonymousreply 42October 18, 2018 8:07 PM

If you fall for that culty shit, you deserve to die.

by Anonymousreply 43October 18, 2018 8:07 PM

Who is R29 and what is his story?

by Anonymousreply 44October 18, 2018 8:43 PM

I partly blame these gay graphic novels and mangas with their oversized genitals obsession.

We are not raised to love and accept ourselves. We are raised to be ashamed and insecure about ourselves. That makes us easy prey for snake oil salesmen selling us shit to improve what we believe needs to be improved before we are worthy of (self) acceptance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 18, 2018 9:13 PM

Be who you are, not who the world wants you to be.

by Anonymousreply 46October 18, 2018 9:37 PM

I’m shocked he didn’t die of a Grand Maul Seizure.

by Anonymousreply 47October 18, 2018 9:46 PM

YUCK YUCK YUCK

by Anonymousreply 48October 18, 2018 10:01 PM

Those poor, insecure & profoundly disturbed idiots.

by Anonymousreply 49October 18, 2018 10:43 PM

R44 - Peter, the guy in R29 was known as Gitbigger on the web. He was an artsy skinny kid who hated the way he looked and first got into weightlifting, and later into gaining. He was very known in that scene because of his blog, and the fetish art he posted on DeiviantArt. He also went "public" with gaining for a newspaper article a few years back, and later regretted the wider exposure. He went from skinny to muscular to beefy to very fat and back down to muscular over the last 15 years or so.

Recently he had started to get very big again - a combination of muscle and fat - but also began to use silicone to enlarge his genitals. He was alway very open about what he was doing to his body and why he was doing it on his blog - he was a smart guy and came across in his writing as sweet as quite charming.

Though he was not one of Noodles "pups" (and the rumor is he really didn't like Dylan very much) it seems he went to Dylan for the name of the guy who would do the injections. Some of the silicone traveled to his lungs, and he died last November. A related rumor is that the guy who did do the injections killed himself shortly before he was going to be arrested and charged in some way with Peter's death.

by Anonymousreply 50October 18, 2018 11:07 PM

dang, peter used to be cute.

by Anonymousreply 51October 18, 2018 11:44 PM

As Daria taught us, It's A Sick Sad World.

by Anonymousreply 52October 19, 2018 12:37 AM

So, if Dylan injected him - which is illegal - will Dylan will be charged? There have been cases where trans women have died as a result of unsafe injections at “Pumping Parties”, some rather horrific deaths. There was one I recall where the silicone was silicon caulk.

by Anonymousreply 53October 19, 2018 1:47 AM

Stomach turning

by Anonymousreply 54October 19, 2018 1:59 AM

Twitter has some feelings about the connection between Tank and gitbigger's deaths

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55October 19, 2018 2:14 AM

ALLLL the feelings

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 19, 2018 2:18 AM

I blame Photoshop. A Whole generation thinks these guys on Tumblr actually have 16 inch cocks and nuts the size of bowling balls. It's actually refreshing to see a dude with an average 12 in dick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57October 19, 2018 2:33 AM

Would someone mind telling me who-is-who in this pics. I'm assuming Tank is in the middle with all the tats. Is that Dylan on his left with tats? Who is the older guy - is he one of the pups? Thanks a lot !!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58October 19, 2018 3:50 AM

Dylan is in the center living his Troop Beverly Hills fantasy (he's SUCH a red feather). That's Biff right behind him, giving you if Steeley Dan was a homosexual. Going clockwise is Dan/Carne Asada who is husband #1, so I guess he is like the Jeanne Tripplehorn of the bunch. Bottom right is the newest one, called Angus. His interests include "bearlesque" and low self-esteem. The ginger on the left is Tank, now on empty. Top left is Chuck, also called Alpha, who is far too old to not know better.

by Anonymousreply 59October 19, 2018 4:02 AM

Haters gonna hate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60October 19, 2018 4:18 AM

Thanks a lot r59. Makes a lot more sense to me now. What a strange saga.

by Anonymousreply 61October 19, 2018 5:16 AM

R59, you forgot this UGLY POS...pup biff!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62October 19, 2018 9:57 AM

Seems like the ones that haven’t injected their balls to the size of basketballs didn’t feel the need to tell tank to stop. What a loving “family”.

by Anonymousreply 63October 19, 2018 9:59 AM

Do they have kids. Or is it just 6 husbands with no kids or pets. SINKs.

by Anonymousreply 64October 19, 2018 11:38 AM

I saw them out and about from time to time. They all pose together, and Noodles tells them exactly what to do. If you approach one of them, he invariable says NO and you're banished. A grease fire is too good for Noodles and Barf.

by Anonymousreply 65October 19, 2018 2:48 PM

Typical mean girls pretending to be a pack of males worshipping one alpha. Can happen everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 66October 19, 2018 2:54 PM

Tanks death is sad. Noodles going to prison will be UPROARIOUS

by Anonymousreply 67October 19, 2018 3:17 PM

Who are these ugly people ?

by Anonymousreply 68October 19, 2018 3:27 PM

That Dylan guy is a hateful little gremlin isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 69October 19, 2018 7:28 PM

Little man syndrome

by Anonymousreply 70October 19, 2018 7:32 PM

Most short men are, R69

by Anonymousreply 71October 19, 2018 7:43 PM

Check out Dylan's crazy eyes at R10.

by Anonymousreply 72October 19, 2018 9:34 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 73October 19, 2018 10:16 PM

This is bizarre

by Anonymousreply 74October 19, 2018 10:24 PM

He’s gone into social media hiding. Gee, wonder why???

by Anonymousreply 75October 19, 2018 11:47 PM

I wonder if those overinflated blob-cocks get HARD or if it's all just for show.

by Anonymousreply 76October 20, 2018 1:56 AM

I was wondering the same, R76. And, are the ground of the pups ruined for good, now?

by Anonymousreply 77October 20, 2018 2:23 AM

here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 20, 2018 2:31 AM

R78 Link flop.

by Anonymousreply 79October 20, 2018 9:35 AM

YOu need to have a tumblr account to see it, r79.

by Anonymousreply 80October 20, 2018 10:46 AM

What’s the point of the whole saline in the balls thing? Does it actually turn people on?

by Anonymousreply 81October 20, 2018 11:00 AM

I’m not clear on what we’re discussing here and who the players are. Can someone give me a quick synopsis? Are these open figures with a long dramatic saga that we’ve been watching here on DL?

by Anonymousreply 82October 20, 2018 12:29 PM

I've been following these guys for years. Dont understand it at all. Definitely sounds like Dylan clearly abused Tank and is implicated in his death. Dont know about the rest of them, especially Alpha who seems to be more of an equal than sub.

by Anonymousreply 83October 20, 2018 1:04 PM

[quote]I’m not clear on what we’re discussing here and who the players are. Can someone give me a quick synopsis? Are these open figures with a long dramatic saga that we’ve been watching here on DL?

I’ve only seen posts on Dylan aka noodlesandbeef on DL for a year or so, so no this isn’t a Belagio situation.

Dylan has a little polyamory clan of mostly subs/pups whom he allegedly encourages via dubious and manipulative means to engage in some very out there body modification including injecting silicone into their arms, pecs, dick, and balls. So far at least two, perhaps three men have died due to complication from these injections— Peter D aka gitbigger and now Jack C aka Tank. Jack died due to pneumonitis caused by the silicone damaging his lungs; I think it was the same cause for Peter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 20, 2018 1:49 PM

Fucking drama queens! Fat, hairy drama queens too.

by Anonymousreply 85October 20, 2018 1:55 PM

Turds to be flushed.

by Anonymousreply 86October 20, 2018 2:09 PM

How big did their balls and dick get? How were they able to fuck? Did they have giant holes too?

by Anonymousreply 87October 20, 2018 2:42 PM

R87 asks the important questions guys.

by Anonymousreply 88October 20, 2018 3:37 PM

I feel like a nun not knowing this shit even existed. What happened to self esteem?

by Anonymousreply 89October 20, 2018 3:43 PM

With all the body modifications the still-living socio/psychopath Dylan did to himself, it's going to make it very difficult to just fade into the background and blend in unnoticed. He must have burnt every possible bridge in San Francisco so chose to move everybody to Washington state. He must really be feeling the heat.

by Anonymousreply 90October 20, 2018 3:51 PM

At least he's circumcised.

by Anonymousreply 91October 20, 2018 4:27 PM

Rumor in Seattle is noobles 'n' beeg is packing up the cult and moving to Vancouver.

by Anonymousreply 92October 20, 2018 4:42 PM

Vancouver has an exploding Chinese population, so the silicone dick/ball implant cult should work out well for them.

by Anonymousreply 93October 20, 2018 4:52 PM

You have to be a real piece of evil shit to get run out of the gay utopia that is San Francisco.

by Anonymousreply 94October 20, 2018 5:04 PM

This Tumblr blog is still up, no account needed to view it; it's one of Dylan's pup's (gag), lots of pics of all of them, including Tank.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95October 20, 2018 5:21 PM

There’s a whole tv series in there. Nip/Tuck redux

by Anonymousreply 96October 20, 2018 5:35 PM

Why today's newsletter was a day late

Monday evening we had dinner with Tank.

Between our non-communication and my small claims case to collect past rent, I was expecting him to put up a fight. But, he ended up surprising me. We had a really wonderful dinner (which he offered to pay for). He thanked me for supporting him when he was unemployed and offered to repay me as a gesture of goodwill.

His ideal outcome is that we could be a positive force in each other's lives again. I was a teary mess. I am scared about him repeating past mistakes, but hopeful he's had some personal growth in this time.

At the very minimum, if he wants to be friends I told him we needed some couples therapy.

We'll see what happens. It is clear we both love each other very much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97October 20, 2018 5:45 PM

2g PA and bottoming towards emotional security

I put my PA back in to compliment my new nipple piercings. With it comes my neutered inability to top (do people really have sex with these in?) and since my wired nipples are off-limits, my only erogenous zone is my hole.

This has manifested in some very sexy three ways with Alpha and Biff. Â Although I need to warm up to take Alpha's girth, Biff has been loading me up regularly.

If physical intimacy is my primary love language, I have been extremely secure in my relationship with Biff because of our very regular love making. I'd love to achieve the same security with Alpha...I think that means rotating our sleeping arrangement to make me more accessible. Hmm...

by Anonymousreply 98October 20, 2018 5:46 PM

Everything but the dogs nippin' at his rear end...

by Anonymousreply 99October 20, 2018 6:03 PM

His death certificate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100October 20, 2018 6:26 PM

Interestingly, I chatted with Dylan one night on Scruff. It’s been a while, but he was in NYC maybe for some event. It was a quick exchange about how I found him attractive (no lie) although I didn’t know he was into silicone pumping, steroid juicing, or mind control. His Instagram seemed like a jolly Asian bear who liked working out and eating. Only since reading this thread and doing some Googling did I realize he looked familiar. This is quite a story actually, it’s unfolding all over Tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 101October 20, 2018 6:29 PM

The ginormous balls are silly enough but the whole "massive body with teeny tiny babydoll feet" look is truly something to behold. That these types of fetish communities are always cliquish and rude to those who don't fit their ideal just adds to the ridiculousness.

by Anonymousreply 102October 20, 2018 6:41 PM

I can picture the whole BDSM community suddenly becoming a black leather wall of silence when being questioned by detectives over this. They don’t want any attention on their cliques or weirdness. And in the case of this master/pup cult, the drug stream!

by Anonymousreply 103October 20, 2018 6:51 PM

This Dylan guy seems so girly to me in spite of the grotesque body modifications to enlarge traditionally masculine features such as his muscles, dicks and balls. The whole thing is really off-putting, and that’s on top of the psychotic need to control every single aspect of his “pups” lives. Truly pathological on so many levels.

by Anonymousreply 104October 20, 2018 6:52 PM

i don’t think the elevator went all the way to the top.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105October 20, 2018 7:08 PM

Girl... did you see him on that vimeo doing sign language and singing along to Elton's "Your Song," to his master... ?

by Anonymousreply 106October 20, 2018 7:23 PM

I hope you don’t mind, I hope you don’t mind, that I put down in words....how wonderful life is to die with silicone injected into my balls!!!!

by Anonymousreply 107October 20, 2018 7:38 PM

For all the hoopla about exercise and image, the Tumblr account is strangely sexless.

by Anonymousreply 108October 20, 2018 7:40 PM

He can have mine; it's still on ice in the Malibu house.

by Anonymousreply 109October 20, 2018 7:41 PM

NYC Day 2: Furball Furball was held in a smaller venue than usual. It was cramped and frustrating, despite excellent music.

The highlight for me was meeting some online friends, including sixfootfiveguy, whom I've known online for a few years:

So yay, that was cool.

Otherwise, the best part of the night was Angus coming home from his gogo shift and presenting his tips for me as tribute. Good pup.

by Anonymousreply 110October 20, 2018 10:40 PM

Tank saw the message, he saw me crying, and he told me he wanted to give the guy the benefit of the doubt. He didn't believe this was a racially motivated attack; he didn't see why it would hurt me and told me to get over it. He even wrote a public post broadcasting that he didn't think this was an issue. I was struggling. Even if this wasn't racist rhetoric, someone was threatening his partner and he didn't want to do anything about it. I was begging for his support through tears and he chose to dismiss me when I needed him most.

This was especially painful as I had been financially supporting Tank for the last two years. I had just written his rent check and bought him groceries earlier that week. After I had stopped crying he would tell me he was low on supplements and I'd have to buy him more.

I felt worthless. I was in tremendous pain. I wanted to disappear.

So I shut down my Tumblr. Reconciled myself to a medium with a much smaller audience. Overnight, my hate mail and trolls disappeared, but the source of my pain was still there:

Tank did not want to support me.

I believed this was a shortcoming on my part; if I could give him more he would find value in being a supportive partner to me. We hadn't been in a power-exchange relationship for the last year, so I couldn't, as his Dom, just tell him to be supportive. I had to win that support somehow. Nevertheless, no matter how much love or support I gave him, he was never there for me, and I lacked the self respect to say I deserved better.

That's why I'm grateful Tank broke up with me.

I had just finished an 8-hour tatau session for my pe'a. My flesh was raw, I could barely stay conscious let alone drive. I needed tank to drive me home, but that meant he would miss a sex party at a friend's house.

The pe'a is an extremely painful rite of passage for Polynesian men where ink is driven into the flesh using a sharpened bone and mallet to form a tattoo covering half the body. Few people complete the pe'a and advance to soga'imiti because the pain is so extraordinary. Turns out, the physical pain of my pe'a paled in comparison to the heartbreak of tank ending our relationship over a sex party. I think it was particularly painful because he never allowed me to have sex with him.

He was still getting back on his feet, so I continued to support him on the condition he do therapy with me. He ended up moving out while I was away on a work trip, taking my camera, but leaving his unpaid bills and rent for me to take care of.

I'm reflecting on a weird anniversary. The end of my blog and (conversely) my relationship with tank were undeniably difficult and intertwined events, but things got better. Much better. My pups are happier, my blood pressure dropped from an average of 160/100 to 122/76, and I save a lot of money by not being a sugar daddy. Hurray!

For the first time in three years, Tank remembered my birthday. He sent me a letter and a framed art photo. The letter was primarily to let me know how great he was doing and his upcoming bulking cycle, but at the very end (written in the margins as an afterthought) he mentioned he looked forward to the day we could be in each others lives again.

Hoo boy.

You know what? Sure. Why not? My therapist had me do an exercise where I forgave Tank for everything he did to hurt me. I regretted he never tried to make amends for anything, apologize, or even recognize he had done something wrong...but, the act of forgiveness gave me peace, even if he was undeserving of it. I was evaluating him as a new person, and I believed his friendship was something I missed. I unblocked him and we arranged a phone call date the next day.

When the time approached, Tank texted me that he was on a date and couldn't take my call. He wasn't just standing me up, he had made plans with someone else after he had already made plans with me.

I was furious...but, sadly, not surprised. I asked him how he planned on making it better, but after no response for a couple days, I ended up blocking him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111October 20, 2018 10:45 PM

Wait...Dylan is Asian? He looks Latino to me.

by Anonymousreply 112October 20, 2018 11:24 PM

[quote] Wait...Dylan is Asian? He looks Latino to me.

Neither, he's just Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 113October 20, 2018 11:31 PM

Dylan writes like a 12-year-old girl.

by Anonymousreply 114October 20, 2018 11:37 PM

Oh boy, now the Seattle Police Department may be involved!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115October 20, 2018 11:38 PM

For someone so bulky and enamored of the butch male aesthetic, he sure cries and whines like a little girl. What kind of fucked up scene is this anyway? “I’m not his Dom so I could tell him to feel better.”

WTF?

by Anonymousreply 116October 20, 2018 11:43 PM

he was butt ugly so I don’t give a shit..

by Anonymousreply 117October 20, 2018 11:53 PM

I wonder if he’s locked up in his house right now, with detectives parked outside waiting.

by Anonymousreply 118October 20, 2018 11:54 PM

My eyes can’t roll back any further reading such drivel. Jesus Christ!

by Anonymousreply 119October 20, 2018 11:57 PM

And at 28 you gave me...

Oh, I can’t.

I can’t breath.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120October 21, 2018 12:02 AM

Before:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121October 21, 2018 12:09 AM

If you google image Tank Harferpeten you will see the horror of his inflated nutsack.

by Anonymousreply 122October 21, 2018 12:23 AM

THey're having fun on twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123October 21, 2018 12:30 AM

More twitter fun

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124October 21, 2018 12:31 AM

Brandedbulltank.tumblr.com

by Anonymousreply 125October 21, 2018 12:32 AM

WHUT r121 why he ain’t my baby daddy

by Anonymousreply 126October 21, 2018 12:34 AM

I have one for sale if anyone is interested.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127October 21, 2018 12:41 AM

How do these people work with these giant balls? There’s no hiding it. What kind of jobs did they have?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128October 21, 2018 12:53 AM

/////

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129October 21, 2018 12:54 AM

Aww, his wee little Trumpenhands

by Anonymousreply 130October 21, 2018 12:56 AM

"It begins with Master Dylan bringing me into a very deep and intimate subspace. I'm very grateful Master has allowed me to enter this level of sexual subspace. Master has designed and programmed this level of subspace as a deeper submissive space in which all distractions, hesitations, limitations, and sexual negativity are non-existent. Any level of subspace requires complete trust. I trust Master with my life. I love Master more and more, endlessly.

Next, Master pushes me deeper, encouraging me to submit. I know I must be deserving to receive such a gift as Master's orders to orgasm and cum. I know I must make Master happy to receive Master's orders. Master has trained me in what makes Master happy. The list is always growing: role playing, planning our future, acts of submission, and more!

Once Master is happy with his pup, Master uses his orders like a sexual climax. Master knows when his pup is edging teases me with the sexual anticipation. Master has trained me to be able to edge for extended periods of time and hold an orgasm until he orders... "I ORDER YOU TO CUM, PUP!"

by Anonymousreply 131October 21, 2018 1:36 AM

I’m not decorating their christmas tree. I don’t care how much they pay. You just can’t coordinate that much pink wrinkly flesh with any decent holiday theme. Everytime some plays “JINGLE BELLS” or “ROCKING AROUND THE CHRISTMAS TREE” It’s all THUNK DRAG DRAG THUNK THUNK. I’m like seriously? This is all Grinch and no Santa here.

by Anonymousreply 132October 21, 2018 2:00 AM

but these men are all pansies!

by Anonymousreply 133October 21, 2018 2:17 AM

Oh sure,but what do you use to go with varicose crotch veins? You’ve got pink, beige, purple. So it’s a desert motif christmas. You sure as hell don’t need to use reflecting surfaces because that just makes the already gigantic balls even more enormous. It’s elephantitis on the hoof, here.

by Anonymousreply 134October 21, 2018 2:39 AM

That’s nasty R128. Not just the balls, but his ‘tard face and that stupid bushy red beard, and those ugly plumped up nipples and that silly lock thing on his neck. Oh, and the 6 ga septum ring. Who the fuck looks at this and goes “now THAT’s boyfriend material!”

Hello, roids, meth, mental illness, and all kinds of bugs.

by Anonymousreply 135October 21, 2018 3:15 AM

Reindeer games.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136October 21, 2018 3:29 AM

So butch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137October 21, 2018 3:32 AM

R136 So that bloated midget has Five husbands? They all seem to use his last name How is that legal?

by Anonymousreply 138October 21, 2018 3:36 AM

Only one is his legal husband. The others are his "pups" but they all consider themselves to be in a "polyamory" family relationship. The ones who are still alive, that is.

by Anonymousreply 139October 21, 2018 3:41 AM

They must know that this causes permanent, irreversable damage. Are these fucking psychos thinking where they'll be 10 years down the road? They must be mentally fucked up, or have some serious self-esteem issues to do this to themselves.

by Anonymousreply 140October 21, 2018 3:47 AM

They all look so happy in their photos. But then again, so did Chris and Shanararamabama Watt and their family.

by Anonymousreply 141October 21, 2018 3:47 AM

Tell me again why they packed up and fled SF? Other than not seeming to have an obvious means of supporting themselves in that expensive city.

by Anonymousreply 142October 21, 2018 4:00 AM

R142, I would assume word got out through Tanks tumblr that Dylan was abusive. Also, they weren’t very friendly or something and had created animosity wherever they went. Whatever the case, they were forced out of SF. Now soon forced out of Seattle.

by Anonymousreply 143October 21, 2018 4:06 AM

His Scruff account said something like they were in the BDSM scene but not yet fully initiated, as if there is some indoctrination ritual or somethings

Who knows about how that works? When you transplant yourself to a new location you have to be accepted by the BDSM queens there?

by Anonymousreply 144October 21, 2018 4:10 AM

I thought I read that Dylan was an extremely talented coder or programmer or some such and had an extremely high paying job at Adobe or somewhere equally prominent in the industry. And I mean extremely high paying.

Very open to correction.

by Anonymousreply 145October 21, 2018 4:22 AM

I don’t know how we had time to work, when he was so busy pumping him self up with exercise and silicone and saline. Even with massive doses of human growth hormone, how many hours per day does that take to get that big? He must’ve been on speed too

by Anonymousreply 146October 21, 2018 4:30 AM

Does anyone think this Dylan freak might get off on manipulating or driving someone to his death? That's what it sounds like to me.

by Anonymousreply 147October 21, 2018 4:39 AM

Dylan's voice in this is identical to our dearly departed Stephanie "Excuse My Beauty" Yellowhair's, but I'm guessing Steph's tuck would have been no match for Dylan's.

[quote]my feedback has been that I'm unable to be low status. even in portraying a submissive role, I come off as too dominant.

Sure, Jan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148October 21, 2018 4:41 AM

Have some respect please. He was “an important member of the scrotum inflation community.”

by Anonymousreply 149October 21, 2018 4:44 AM

Dylan was an improv actor?

by Anonymousreply 150October 21, 2018 4:57 AM

Dylan is such a frau. He proposed to his now-husband by taking him to the movies (probably to see The Notebook) and when they got there Dylan had rented out a theater to show him "their" movie — a compilation of the highlights of their relationship [I shudder to think] — and he had made his own tickets and posters. He doesn't mention a donut wall, but there had to have been one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151October 21, 2018 5:51 AM

These bloated freaks are so weird.

by Anonymousreply 152October 21, 2018 6:18 AM

Absolutely gross bunch of fetish gay people.

by Anonymousreply 153October 21, 2018 6:48 AM

If anyone had asked me how to make these characters even less sympathetic, I'd have said, "put them in an improv class." Ta-da!

So re: r11 am I understanding correctly that Tank and Dylan never had sex?

by Anonymousreply 154October 21, 2018 8:22 AM

R146, I don't know about speed but he is definitely a fan of nootropics and regularly blogs about playing around with his dosages.

by Anonymousreply 155October 21, 2018 9:03 AM

[quote]Dont know about the rest of them, especially Alpha who seems to be more of an equal than sub.

I've gone down the rabbit hole reading about this tonight. Alpha seems to have been the kapo in the camp, managing the other slaves and serving as Dylan's eyes and ears.

by Anonymousreply 156October 21, 2018 9:19 AM

The film version will be called The Lost Boys and involve the heavy use of prosthetics, CGI and endless angst.

by Anonymousreply 157October 21, 2018 9:46 AM

R151, so they are crying and professing their love to one another while that older guy “alpha” who fucks them both on the side is right there? I have no words...

by Anonymousreply 158October 21, 2018 10:00 AM

Gross...just gross.

by Anonymousreply 159October 21, 2018 8:17 PM

Any update yet? Has Dylan been approached by the police to discuss his involvement in all this drama that resulted in 2 accidental deaths and one suicide?

by Anonymousreply 160October 22, 2018 12:56 PM

None of the sites that I have seen about Jack's death say that Needles & Boof has been interviewed by the police yet. However, that seems like something that the police wouldn't announce, and N&B has shut down his social media presence and closed ranks with the rest of his household, so I'm not sure how anyone would find out. Maybe if there is a local paper reporting on it, but I haven't seen any sign of that yet.

by Anonymousreply 161October 22, 2018 2:14 PM

This is a classic example of why white men should not date Asian men...especially if the Asian wants the white guy to be the BOTTOM?! Girl, bye 🏃🏼‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 162October 22, 2018 2:50 PM

Dylan was interviewed for this August 2016 ABC article about bigorexia.

[quote]"The biggest difference is that I have a greater appreciation for myself. I can now look in the mirror, and I am not hung up on these preconceptions of how I look. I'm not obsessed with focusing on flaws, how skinny I am, how weak I am. I see beautiful Dylan," Hafertepen said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163October 22, 2018 5:39 PM

Dylan is a nasty piece of work.

by Anonymousreply 164October 22, 2018 5:58 PM

It's all very sad. They all went to my gym and it was truly stomach turning to see them in their tight singlets with their giant, giant scrotums. The one I saw most often was the dead one - so horrifying and wasteful.

by Anonymousreply 165October 22, 2018 8:38 PM

That fucking scumbag did anything and everything to get his name and face out there. Now, he’s fucked.

by Anonymousreply 166October 22, 2018 8:58 PM

That's what you think, R166. I just watched the improv video posted above and it's clear he's going to be a big star.

by Anonymousreply 167October 22, 2018 9:28 PM

How much money do you think Dylan has lost from shutting down his Instagram and other social media accounts?

by Anonymousreply 168October 22, 2018 9:30 PM

Dylan makes over 200k a year at his real job. He'll be fine. I see him as the wacky neighbor on Single Parents Season 2.

by Anonymousreply 169October 22, 2018 9:34 PM

Are these the type of guys that wear the leather dog masks and have butt plugs that look like dog tails?

by Anonymousreply 170October 22, 2018 9:51 PM

Sad that anyone had to die but they come across as absolute idiots.

by Anonymousreply 171October 22, 2018 10:02 PM

Why did bloated noodles delete his social media ? Was it getting a lot of hate? Unless there is evidence bloated boodles forcefully injected dead guy’s balls with silicone, there is nothing the police can do.

by Anonymousreply 172October 22, 2018 10:03 PM

R172, Jack was a sweet guy who touched others lives. They are pissed.

by Anonymousreply 173October 22, 2018 10:21 PM

He won't be working there long when management finds out he may be responsible for deaths.

by Anonymousreply 174October 22, 2018 10:29 PM

This is why they hate us.

by Anonymousreply 175October 22, 2018 10:30 PM

this kween has ALL the receipts....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176October 22, 2018 10:44 PM

Blaming Dylan for the first two deaths is a stretch.

The third one dylan clearly had a role if he ordered him to get those giant bowling balls in his pants to stay with him .

Then again the victim Could have said fuck no and moved away.

by Anonymousreply 177October 22, 2018 11:10 PM

Speaker 2:Now, there are going to be people, when they see a relationship like yours, who will automatically think that it’s abusive. And I’m sure that you’ve encountered that. How does that sit with you? Dylan:I try off compassion. I mean, for the uninitiated BDSM will look like abuse from the outside. A typical scene where somebody is having their will beat to the brink of tears looks to anyone like abuse or violence. But in that moment you are only seeing one segment of a much larger orchestrated scene. You aren’t seeing all the consent, you aren’t seeing that rules are set, you aren’t seeing the nuance of the relationship and the dynamic being set by the two consenting partners. And it’s something that we both want and something that we both enjoy, and we’re doing it in a very controlled way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178October 22, 2018 11:13 PM

One small thing I need to write about Before tank and I mutually blocked each other (again) he wired me money to pay for things he had broken or stolen, my couch dry cleaning (which he had shit on), and his return flight from Australia.

Tank had not demonstrated very much integrity in our relationship, so this was completely unexpected. It's not quite everything...but the gesture was very real and I'm incredibly grateful for it. I was not able to express what it meant to me before he blocked me.

Goodbye, tank.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179October 22, 2018 11:27 PM

I am weary of the new reality that is a John Waters movie from the seventies.

by Anonymousreply 180October 22, 2018 11:41 PM

Who here is Team Dylan?

by Anonymousreply 181October 23, 2018 12:01 AM

[QUOTE] my couch dry cleaning (which he had shit on)

OMFG

by Anonymousreply 182October 23, 2018 12:02 AM

“I’m so grateful, let me take a moment to call the guy an incontinent thief as an expression of my gratitude.”

by Anonymousreply 183October 23, 2018 12:12 AM

If he was incontinent then it most likely had something to do with the silicone being pumped into his balls...

by Anonymousreply 184October 23, 2018 12:15 AM

Now there’s also couch shitting to this drama????

by Anonymousreply 185October 23, 2018 12:17 AM

"Pups" is my new trigger word. Whenever I hear it I want to smash my own face through a plate glass window.

Someone somewhere referred to this crew as "Dylan and his harem of idiots" and I think that's just the most perfect and hilarious way to describe them.

by Anonymousreply 186October 23, 2018 12:50 AM

Good Lord, that info at R176 is truly surreal!

by Anonymousreply 187October 23, 2018 2:21 AM

R182 may he didn’t douche well

by Anonymousreply 188October 23, 2018 2:29 AM

That was sure a rabbit hole R176. This guy Dylan seems like a psychopath

by Anonymousreply 189October 23, 2018 3:22 AM

From the "Body" section of the contract:

[quote]A pup’s body is the exclusive property of his Master

[quote]Master has explicit body goals for his pup regarding their weight, their muscle mass, their measurements and their proportions. The pup will make all efforts possible to ensure these goals are realised and should never feel satisfied until his Master is satisfied. There is always additional room for a pup to push their physical limits.

[quote]Additionally, a pup will submit to all orders for body modifications, including piercings, tattoos, scrotal saline inflation as well as body growth supplements including steroids and HGH - in accordance to the wishes of the Master.

by Anonymousreply 190October 23, 2018 3:26 AM

Oops. I forgot the link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191October 23, 2018 3:27 AM

[quote]A pup may never, under any circumstances, wear deodorant.

by Anonymousreply 192October 23, 2018 3:31 AM

In a sea of red flags, here's the biggest and reddest of them all:

[quote]A pup’s social world is his Master, over the duration of his service it is expected that social connections outside of one’s Master fall away until the pup is completely socially and emotionally dependant upon his Master, finding contact with other people pointless, unfruitful and unfulfilling. With due training, a pup will have difficulty engaging with people socially without introduction from one’s Master, viewing most relationships as instrumentally as a means-to-an-end.

[quote]A pup is to be contactable by his Master at all times. Master will give his pup a cell phone, saved onto it will only be Master’s telephone number and important work contacts. Anybody else who wishes to contact pup must go through his Master first.

[quote]A pup is to relinquish his salary to his Master, who will ensure the money is securely saved. Every week/fortnight a pup will get an allowance loaded onto a prepaid card, this allowance will be both based upon the pup’s performance and anticipated needs in the coming weeks. Master has the right to view his pup’s transaction history at any time.

by Anonymousreply 193October 23, 2018 3:38 AM

Hard to believe such a short sausaged little bitch could have such control over others. I swear someone needs to walk up to him and punch his lights out. Guaranteed he would run away crying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194October 23, 2018 3:55 AM

R194 well to be fair all his “pups” look like bloated sausages as well.

by Anonymousreply 195October 23, 2018 3:58 AM

This is so sad. In this video from 2011 Jack is talking about joining the Navy after he finishes his BA, and Dylan is just an online acquaintance asking to see what his bedroom looks like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196October 23, 2018 4:55 AM

R196, such a fucking waste. And for what? Silicone? I get that he willingly entered in whatever contract with Noodles, but it still infuriates me his life was cut short. So his lung thing just sprang up and there was nothing doctors could do? What was that asshole Dylan doing for him the last days of his life? It’s just so sad he died so young.

by Anonymousreply 197October 23, 2018 5:09 AM

Darwin Awards

by Anonymousreply 198October 23, 2018 5:17 AM

Thank you, r179. Your link sums things up so far not briefly but evidently accurately.

by Anonymousreply 199October 23, 2018 7:21 AM

For those asking how all this could be afforded: Dylan is evidently quite talented as a programmer/software engineer/architect. I've seen his annual income reportedly variously as $200,000; $300,00 to $400,000; and $400,000 a year at such companies as Adobe. Who knows? But by all accounts a twisted but quite brilliant and well paid guy. I assume his future income in the immediate present is going to be something quite different.

by Anonymousreply 200October 23, 2018 7:58 AM

He "left" his position at Indeed.com this past summer. Despite "stellar" UX/UI work the site was not providing the metrics desired. His fault? You might very well think that; I couldn't possibly comment.

by Anonymousreply 201October 23, 2018 10:37 AM

And if Dylan truly makes that kind of salary, how does he have the nerve to do a GoFundMe for Jack’s funeral expenses?

by Anonymousreply 202October 23, 2018 11:48 AM

I wonder where Jack's family is in all this. Do they even know he's dead?

by Anonymousreply 203October 23, 2018 11:50 AM

I’d say this guy was over-compensating for what he felt was shortcomings. A short, dark, Pacific Islander, not particularly attractive with close set eyes. He’s got no spine either because he collapsed when he thought someone was behind racist to him. So he bulked up to become a he-man monster, but what I dont understand then is how come in all the brunch or vacation photos with his various like-minded men he comes across so fey and camp? He does look like a pussy, and all that muscle is just from steroids for his vanity or his dysmorphic body image. In reality I’m sure he doesn’t know how to use that muscle in a fight and I’m sure his cardiopulmonary system isn’t up to it anyway. This guy just lifts and lifts and lifts. All appearance, no substance. A tougher more confident guy half his size could pop him in the face and he’d cry. And cry racism too.

by Anonymousreply 204October 23, 2018 11:55 AM

Fey? Me? You silly goose!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205October 23, 2018 12:23 PM

Re: Dylan's quoted wording at R178 and R179, using "nuanced" to pretend his endless list for those poor guys isn't utterly psychotic and shaming Tank, post break-up. Insane, fug and needs to DIAGF.

And, "...half his size..." R204 would be a kindergartener.

by Anonymousreply 206October 23, 2018 1:04 PM

LA/WEHO

We started our vacation by meeting in LA. Napping, shopping, gymming, and being shown around Master’s favorite places in West Hollywood. Master brought me to his favorite restaurant on the strip, Roasted Corn. Shopping was a little bit of a bust for me, lots of cute shorts, jocks, and swimwear, but nothing that could fit my ass and bulge. *loving sigh* While Master was at his photoshooot with Tim Palen, we bought some prep items for the cruise And made sure we were well rested and ready. Thank you for showing me your favorite places and letting me try on so many things, Master. I loved your tour of LA and can’t wait to do it again with you again, Master.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207October 23, 2018 1:05 PM

He still on scruff. If you do a search in Seattle and add the search value for Pacific Islander he will come up with the screen name of ‘D’ among the other guys.

by Anonymousreply 208October 23, 2018 1:05 PM

I will say one thing. I peeked at the tragicomic blog way way above and something caught my eye about slow reps at the gym to build bulk. I've plateaued and I'm tired of not seeing results re mass, so I tried doing very slow reps with lighter weights. It's exhausting! And I can tell a difference already.

I guess it's like trump: stopped clock, twice a day.

I have no interest in the huge look, but I do want a little decoration.

by Anonymousreply 209October 23, 2018 5:06 PM

The Kiwifarms board is a toxic shithole of homophobia and racism but they do have all the receipts including Tank’s tumblr pages that Dylan deleted. I read that Dylan kept Tank’s friends away from his hospital bed and had him cremated. He’s attempting to scrub the Internet of their history and there are rumors he wants to decamp to Vancouver. He looks guilty as fuck but he won’t be held legally accountable. I hope this abusive sociopath runs out of welcoming communities and victim supply before someone else dies.

by Anonymousreply 210October 23, 2018 5:23 PM

Next we got dressed and headed out for bubble tea and corn dogs. I asked Master if I could treat him to a date out. It means a lot to be able to find a job, work hard, and use my tips to treat Master. Our primary language of love is service and this act of love spoke tremendously. I love you so much Master. Thank you for allowing me to treat you to this.

Earlier this week, Master slipped a Master Dollar into my tip jar at home. It was in antisipation for date night. At the cafe, Master asked me to present it to exchange for his portion of the date. At dinner, Master explained that a Master Dollar would get us a Master and pup shopping adventure collecting all the ingredients we need to make a family hot pot. Master then asked me to cook with him. I began crying to happily and gratefully. Cooking is one of Master gestures of love and ownership for his family. I was completely overwhelmed with being asked to be his sous pup in the kitchen. I couldn’t contain myself at the cafe and kept crying my love to Master. When we left, we held hands and excitedly walked to the market. I cant wait to be able to cook with you again, Master. Dinner was amazing! It was my first family hot pot the flavors were so good. Thank you for an amazing meal, Master.

by Anonymousreply 211October 23, 2018 5:33 PM

All night and into the morning, we danced, flagged, and had sexy intimate time. The dance floors had special lighting. The main floor had spotlights from the ceiling that were black lights. Master shined like a God; his chest so big and body beaming. *whimpers* I was so entranced it felt like we were the only ones there. I grinded up against Master and danced and showed off for him. Master flagged and hypnotized his pup with his power and perfection. I felt the butterflies in me growing and it felt like I was twisting up inside. I can’t believe how lucky I am to be his pup. I’m so grateful to be owned by you, Master. *whimpers* The other dance floor was all black lights and dark which provided ample space for us to be intimate. Master pulled me aside to a more private area and intamacy in there. He adorned my neck with marks of love and ownership. I begged Master for them and cried out “Thank you Master! I need your marks, Master! I love you so much Master!” I moaned louder as Master pressed harder. He pushed me deeper and ordered me on my knees to present his pup.

by Anonymousreply 212October 23, 2018 5:38 PM

Robert Jay Lifton, working on his theories of thought reform, came to define the three key elements of a cult:

1. A charismatic leader who is worshipped and revered. 2. A culture of coercive persuasion or thought reform, in which all members of the group are taught to think alike and isolate themselves from anyone who questions their devotion. 3. Sexual, economic or other forms of exploitation of group members by leaders.

by Anonymousreply 213October 23, 2018 5:48 PM

If there is one bright spot to Tank/Jack dying young, it is that he wont ever go back and read those cringe inducing diary entries. *whimpers*

by Anonymousreply 214October 23, 2018 7:07 PM

They held hands and had "intamacy" because what else can they do with cartoon cocks?

by Anonymousreply 215October 23, 2018 7:31 PM

I’m curious about the shitting part. One of the things I read was about them taking massive doses of fish oil. That will slide right out of you and leaves a stinky mess beyond belief. I wonder if he was forcing the pups to take that.

by Anonymousreply 216October 23, 2018 7:36 PM

wow these boys are really pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 217October 23, 2018 7:41 PM

R217 is jealous he'll never taste the family hot pot.

by Anonymousreply 218October 23, 2018 7:52 PM

[quote] I’m curious about the shitting part

Nice stealth attempt, Scattina. But this isn't one of *those* threads.

by Anonymousreply 219October 23, 2018 8:03 PM

Has this drama played here on DL for a while or is this the first thread?

by Anonymousreply 220October 23, 2018 8:12 PM

There have been other threads.

by Anonymousreply 221October 23, 2018 8:27 PM

Ir208 is Dylan a dom top?

by Anonymousreply 222October 23, 2018 8:36 PM

R208 Is Dylan a dom top?

by Anonymousreply 223October 23, 2018 8:37 PM

It doesn’t say that R223. Actually I wonder if it’s the same guy, there’s no face just a pic of his huge arm with the tats. It says 27, 5’7”, 190 lbs, versatile, oral, condoms.

by Anonymousreply 224October 24, 2018 3:00 AM

I cannot believe the overlap between DL & KiwiFarms over this. One thing a poster over there mentioned, Dylan is full scrub mode on Google. When I searched his name yesterday, the thread on KiwiFarms was the second result. Today, all I see are generic listings and no mention of how his insanity killed Jack. How the hell does someone make that happen so fast?

by Anonymousreply 225October 24, 2018 2:48 PM

^^^ someone here was bragging about his “good” IT job and salary, so perhaps he’s got connections and was able to have things pulled down quicker than it would take the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 226October 24, 2018 2:53 PM

Someone should screenprint whatever is remaining quick. I noticed DL already took one of the posts down.

by Anonymousreply 227October 24, 2018 2:55 PM

Aren't they all pretty much sexless due to their silicone pumped cock and balls?

by Anonymousreply 228October 24, 2018 6:49 PM

Oh, it's still on the internet. New stuff up on reddit.

by Anonymousreply 229October 25, 2018 12:21 AM

I just searched and now KiwiFarms is the top story, directly above his LinkedIn.

by Anonymousreply 230October 25, 2018 12:34 AM

I'd bet Dylan all his 'master dollars' that those siliconed monstrosities don't work.

by Anonymousreply 231October 25, 2018 12:36 AM

R231, in one of the Tumblr screencaps Jack said that not only did he not care care, he thought it would be "so hot" if he were rendered useless for anything other than being bred by Master.

by Anonymousreply 232October 25, 2018 12:41 AM

Was he allowed to have an iPod, and if so, what was he allowed to have on it?

by Anonymousreply 233October 25, 2018 1:18 AM

I love you r233.

by Anonymousreply 234October 25, 2018 1:21 AM

Media Silicone Injections Into Genitals Contribute To Death Of 28-Year-Old Gay Man Randy Slovacek | October 24, 2018

When asked for details of his treatment, he shared in another post, “I have a guy in Sacramento who is a champ.”

“The reason I shared this detail about myself was because I believe I owed it to the intelligence of my readers,” he added. “I am noticeably bigger, and will continue [to] get bigger into the future – a cursory glance to my readers by misleading them or pretending that nothing has happened when it obviously had.”

"It’s a part of me. It’s a part of my story and I’m happy to talk about it,” said the 28-year-old originally from Australia.

“This procedure can have major health risks if done incorrectly,” wrote Chapman in a post that now seems prophetic. “It is an unregulated and unapproved body modification.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235October 25, 2018 2:40 AM

Here is a post from Dylan's blog about him leaving SF for Seattle, where he lists the cities he thought about moving to: Portland, Seattle, Austin, and Chicago. So, @MysticMisty, ding ding ding. Somebody get out there and warn the gay/BDSM/circuit party communities of Chicago, Portland, and Austin.

Earlier people were asking about his ethnicity, and while I don't give a shit about that, I found him talking about it. Here and here. He took a 23 and me that told him he's Polynesian so that gave him the right to get tribal tattoos and go around picking out bits of culture he liked. "I’m probably Maori and me constantly sticking my tongue out is actually a genetic birthright passed down by my warrior ancestors."

Perhaps most relevant, this isn't the first time Dylan has fucked up a scrotal injection. He describes in January of 2014 how he messed up his first saline injection, not sticking the needle all the way through the skin and ending up with like a saline blister on his nuts rather than a saline filled nutsack.

Spoiler: Failed Nut Injection

A year later, he made a post talking about the ways to embiggen your balls in which he mentions silicone now. I think images of that post have already been shared earlier in the thread. Notably, while he talks about silicone injections vaguely and hypothetically, and says how dangerous and risky they are, according to the posts by Jack/Tank, he had already convinced Jack to start getting silicone injections two months earlier.

by Anonymousreply 236October 25, 2018 3:29 AM

Sticking out the tongue is a birthright? Wtf?

by Anonymousreply 237October 25, 2018 1:58 PM

"Seattle Police Public Affairs said they are not treating Chapman’s death as suspicious."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238October 25, 2018 2:00 PM

If someone has a massive muscle body due to illegal steroids and other drugs and techniques, and massive genitals due to saline, pumping, and silicone, then to me it’s all smoke and mirrors. Fake, and a sign they’re not secure in the body they were in.

by Anonymousreply 239October 25, 2018 2:14 PM

I'm looking at photos and it doesn't seem like this Tank dude ever wore a jacket, so his death does not affect me in any way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240October 25, 2018 2:44 PM

r236 if you look at the timing of his post on how dangerous silicone injections are, it was a few days before one of his acquaintances died of complications related to it. He clearly posted it to cover his ass while his friend took a turn for the worse. Similar to him pretending to be Tank after he died. He clearly thinks he's smarter than everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 241October 25, 2018 2:54 PM

Maoris stick their tongues out and do this really strange dancing which is important to their culture. The first time I saw a group of them dancing I thought it was some hilarious parody...rolling their eyes and sticking out their tongues while covered in tattoos and wearing grass skirts and holding spears.

It looks like some very un politically correct Loony Tunes cartoon from 1948. The only thing missing would be the bones in the noses and the plates in the lips.

by Anonymousreply 242October 25, 2018 4:45 PM

"a sign they’re not secure in the body they were in"

Um, obviously

by Anonymousreply 243October 25, 2018 5:13 PM

So it’s a genetic thing? He sticks his tongue out and after doing the 23 and Me test he decides it’s because it’s his birthright?

by Anonymousreply 244October 25, 2018 5:19 PM

R242 The “strange dancing” that you’re referring to is called the Haka and it’s integral to Maori culture. I’m sure that you didn’t mean it that way but your description of the Haka is very offensive to Maori and in fact any New Zealanders in general.

by Anonymousreply 245October 25, 2018 5:50 PM

Please. You can't blow your nose without "offending" some damn thing or another.

by Anonymousreply 246October 25, 2018 5:57 PM

Lol, True, R246. You can't even describe someone's culture as Looney Tunes without them getting the sads

by Anonymousreply 247October 25, 2018 6:08 PM

He wasn't killed by his monster balls. He was killed by his own extreme stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 248October 25, 2018 6:11 PM

Tank must have had the same warrior ancestors. Here he is presenting genetic birthright in his FetLife profile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249October 25, 2018 6:34 PM

Please, R246, you’re displaying your great ignorance about a culture of which you know nothing. Don’t be a stereotype.

by Anonymousreply 250October 25, 2018 8:17 PM

Too bad his monster balls couldn't have taken out the rest of his demented "family".

by Anonymousreply 251October 25, 2018 9:03 PM

R251, preach!

by Anonymousreply 252October 25, 2018 10:54 PM

[quote] "I’m probably Maori and me constantly sticking my tongue out is actually a genetic birthright passed down by my warrior ancestors."

In his early posts he described himself as having a Filipino mother and a Dutch father. That was too mundane and by the time Tank appeared on the scene he had already added to the list...

[quote]Q: Would you ever sub to a half breed bear like me?

[quote]Tank: I already sub for a half breed like you. Well, Kind of… It’s more a complicated fraction of Dutch, Filipino, French, Spanish, African American, Cherokee Indian and Blackfoot Indian.

Next he'll be claiming he was originally the son of the chief of an uncontacted Amazonian tribe, but after floating downriver on a giant banana leaf as an infant he was kidnapped by missionaries and spirited off to Daly City.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253October 25, 2018 11:40 PM

Dylan's parentage is half Ompalompa and half Lollypop Gang member, let's be real.

by Anonymousreply 254October 25, 2018 11:48 PM

His ‘Noodles and Beef’ profile is back up on Scruff. So he got over his pups death pretty fast, it seems. He describes himself in a four way poly relationship, so I guess he just deducts the numbers as they die.

by Anonymousreply 255October 26, 2018 1:18 AM

Perhaps he is performing some kind of ritual sacrifice slowly, in exchange for a larger penis.

by Anonymousreply 256October 26, 2018 2:05 AM

Tank really had ‘tard face in some pics. Not hot to me at all, and I like big guys.

by Anonymousreply 257October 26, 2018 2:17 AM

Dylan looks like sewage.

by Anonymousreply 258October 26, 2018 3:22 AM

I think Dylan is bombing DL with all these online drug posts.... to distract from people following his story...

by Anonymousreply 259October 26, 2018 5:46 AM

DL has ascended to the fourth post on Google's first page — not this thread, the one below — and KiwiFarms is now at #1.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260October 26, 2018 7:07 AM

Can you imagine waking up and realizing you’re one of the more peripheral pups? You know one of the ones who is kind of pushed into the back row and out of the photo frame? How often would you get to eat from the family crock pot?

by Anonymousreply 261October 26, 2018 1:09 PM

It's heartbreaking to lose a pet.

by Anonymousreply 262October 26, 2018 2:08 PM

R261 Every litter has its runt.

by Anonymousreply 263October 26, 2018 3:26 PM

Master and his pups in happier times

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264October 26, 2018 3:45 PM

Is Noodles and Beef in Jail yet??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265October 26, 2018 5:41 PM

I am usually loathe to comment as to someone's looks and appearance, but goddam, how on earth did someone so peculiar looking get such a wide range of humans to worship at his feet?

Oh, I too wasn't that taken with Tank initially. But the more I read and the more before and after pics I saw, he started to grow on me. I believe that he was by far the most likable of Noodles' litter. Do we think that N&B will likely go down for this? My guess is that w/o all the Twitter and IG attention he would have never been held responsible. But seeing the ground swell of interest across the board(this has piqued the interest of all sorts of people--not just the sub-dom, furry, bear, swollen balls community) I think the DA in King Co. is going to be under pressure to hold him at least culpable to manslaughter.

Poor Tank...a nice fellow with an inferiority complex who met the wrong person.

by Anonymousreply 266October 26, 2018 5:51 PM

I don't think Dylan is peculiar looking, I think he's totally fucking adorable. I also think he's a horrible person who I wish could be held accountable for what happened though, so not trying to defend him here.

by Anonymousreply 267October 26, 2018 7:34 PM

Well he is peculiar looking in that his whole body looks like an inflated balloon, including his balls.

by Anonymousreply 268October 26, 2018 7:36 PM

Reply 262, it is unlikely that Needles & Boof will get arrested for any of this. Jack can't make a compliant, it seems unlikely that any of the others in the house would make a complaint either. And let's be real, if we were talking about a hot American blond chick, there would be interest in following up by law enforcement. But a gay immigrant with a green card and a kink that squicks out most people is not going to get that kind of interest.

However, it looks like N&B has managed to crater his reputation pretty thoroughly. Hopefully he won't be able to do this to any more folks.

by Anonymousreply 269October 26, 2018 7:43 PM

Yes, the balls things is ridiculous and disgusting. But I like his beefy inflated body. Then again I just like big guys in general, and slim guys are a turn off to me.

by Anonymousreply 270October 26, 2018 7:47 PM

He's a manipulative sociopath, that's why.

by Anonymousreply 271October 26, 2018 9:34 PM

The poor thing was the ugliest man ever.

by Anonymousreply 272October 27, 2018 5:46 AM

R267 Fucking adorable? He looks grotesque.

by Anonymousreply 273October 27, 2018 5:48 AM

Poor Jack. He would have been a huge hit in our pencil-dialing threads. You can tell he practiced those hand gestures for hours on end, probably with a chiffon scarf flowing from each wrist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274October 27, 2018 6:05 AM

What a complete waste of diversity visa lottery spot.

by Anonymousreply 275October 27, 2018 6:27 AM

Did this guy gave Stockholm Syndrome? Listen to him taking about the mind-ops Dylan uses on him to punish him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276October 27, 2018 2:07 PM

"peripheral pups"

A phrase that would never be seen anywhere but Datalounge (and I mean that in a good way).

by Anonymousreply 277October 27, 2018 2:17 PM

[quote] He took a 23 and me that told him he's Polynesian so that gave him the right to get tribal tattoos and go around picking out bits of culture he liked. "I’m probably Maori and me constantly sticking my tongue out is actually a genetic birthright passed down by my warrior ancestors."

Well, I'M descended from Scandinavians so my genetic birthright is to hop into a longship and go burning and pillaging like my Viking ancestors.

JFC. What an odious shitbag.

by Anonymousreply 278October 27, 2018 9:29 PM

I think this guy is among the monster balled pup set.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279October 28, 2018 8:07 AM

Dear God...I think they're getting bigger!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280October 28, 2018 8:10 AM

Do you think they're all asexual? No way they can have sex with those things.

by Anonymousreply 281October 28, 2018 8:42 AM

I think it depends on if it's just the balls or both if the cock is still normal I guess they can.

by Anonymousreply 282October 28, 2018 8:44 AM

They inflate their cock too, they can't have erection.

by Anonymousreply 283October 28, 2018 8:47 AM

It's like being in a needy, obsessive, abusive relationship within a fictitious paradigm to make it make sense.

by Anonymousreply 284October 28, 2018 10:15 AM

I must say, Dylan's "slave camp" method does produce slimmer, more-muscular results ....

by Anonymousreply 285October 28, 2018 12:33 PM

I wonder if he puts on a tough persona when he's with his kennel in session?

by Anonymousreply 286October 29, 2018 9:39 AM

Oompa

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287November 1, 2018 1:31 AM

Loompa

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288November 1, 2018 1:31 AM

oops

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289November 1, 2018 1:32 AM

Goddamn, Dylan is fug.

by Anonymousreply 290November 1, 2018 1:35 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291November 1, 2018 1:56 AM

If they were classified as anorexics, they probably would have been in some sort of institution.

The fact that this Dylan guy needs more than one person to abuse, reveals a problem, the depth and scope of which I am not qualified to even guess.

Rest in peace Jack Chapman.

by Anonymousreply 292November 1, 2018 3:01 AM

They’re all fucking hideous, the stuff of nightmares. You people on this thread that think that mental illness is attractive need help. Get it.

by Anonymousreply 293November 1, 2018 3:33 AM

[quote]They’re all fucking hideous, the stuff of nightmares. You people on this thread that think that mental illness is attractive need help. Get it.

I've seen none of that on this thread, just Dylan and crew being reviled and sympathy for how Jack was manipulated and abused. Did you bother to read the thread before posting?

by Anonymousreply 294November 1, 2018 4:02 AM

just don't get it. Hand over your money. Give up your personal freedom and privacy. And...get gemitally mutilated...all for the attention of a fat ugly troll. Just don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 295November 1, 2018 4:09 AM

^ genitally lol

by Anonymousreply 296November 1, 2018 4:10 AM

To be fair his balls could have gotten off on a claim of self defense.

by Anonymousreply 297November 1, 2018 12:25 PM

Dylan is re-branding his web-presence... look at the hashtags, tho #silicone?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298November 1, 2018 7:15 PM

Mourning takes many forms. Some people throw themselves into their work, some withdraw from friends and family, and others attempt to revise history through SEO manipulation.

There is no handbook.

by Anonymousreply 299November 1, 2018 7:57 PM

Someone put up a memorial to Jack/Tank at the corner of 18th & Castro. It appears that unlike his psychopathic “master”, Jack was genuinely liked.

by Anonymousreply 300November 2, 2018 3:37 AM

r267 Adorable?

by Anonymousreply 301November 2, 2018 3:45 AM

I wouldn’t eat any of those recipes if you paid me. The secret ingredient is silicone.

by Anonymousreply 302November 2, 2018 12:45 PM

Dylan is totally adorable... He should open a camp for overweight submissive dudes... is he really any worse than the Pope?

by Anonymousreply 303November 2, 2018 2:32 PM

Since they can't get it up, I guess the fisting is a natural progression.

by Anonymousreply 304November 2, 2018 11:36 PM

[quote] Dylan is totally adorable... He should open a camp for overweight submissive dudes... is he really any worse than the Pope?

Yes, he's worse than the Pope, but not as bad as fascist Erna.

by Anonymousreply 305November 3, 2018 4:50 AM

R236 “embiggens” as in one of the words invented on the “The Simpsons” embiggens?

by Anonymousreply 306November 3, 2018 5:24 AM

R288 i see it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307November 3, 2018 5:36 AM

I am one of those here who thinks Noodles is pure garbage while Jack appears to be a very likable guy. Was he hot? No, but then neither were any of the group. Jack looks like he would be a very good friend to whomever he was close.

by Anonymousreply 308November 3, 2018 3:06 PM

Too soon?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309November 5, 2018 2:30 AM

I feel sorry for Jack, and his mum. These people are all very sick individuals. I have seen pics on Tumblr of many of these people and just had imagined they were body builders or something harmless. Getting into their world by reading all this has been quite an education. Dylan is not only a subhuman piece of crap, but from what I see here, he's all potatoes and no beef.

by Anonymousreply 310November 5, 2018 4:59 AM

I agree, R308. Jack seemed very sweet man. Very sad that he or mixed up with that freak.

by Anonymousreply 311November 5, 2018 12:48 PM

TV10 in Melbourne Australia talked with his mother. Noodles also stops by to pose and give her some ashes. He's shocked, SHOCKED to learn that Tank changed his will and insurance to leave Noodles over $200,000.

The video is geoblocked, unfortunately.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312November 6, 2018 10:32 AM

That TV segment is fucking incredible. That mother should attend Gay Pride parades all over the world. She should write books. She should lecture to BDSM communities: IML, circuit parties. I LOVE HER!!!! Fuck, Dylan is heartless. His "animosity" statement to the bereaved mother... Wow. Love Linda!

by Anonymousreply 313November 6, 2018 1:00 PM

WAITS A DAY AFTER JACK'S DEAD TO CALL LINDA? Never called during the week in a hospital?

by Anonymousreply 314November 6, 2018 1:05 PM

Dylan LAUGHS upon hearing about the $200,000 in Jack's bank account....

by Anonymousreply 315November 6, 2018 1:11 PM

Paging the useless GIO BENETIZ.... Followup to your stupid Big-o-Rexia story....

by Anonymousreply 316November 6, 2018 1:16 PM

Freaks, the lot.

by Anonymousreply 317November 6, 2018 1:22 PM

love Linda's friends who are waiting for Dylan to show up. Especially the one drinking a beer during the afternoon.

by Anonymousreply 318November 6, 2018 1:25 PM

Casting Rebel Wilson as Linda for the Netflix series.

by Anonymousreply 319November 6, 2018 1:34 PM

I’m curious if the BDSM community are rallying behind Dylan with a black leather wall of silence, or if they are starting to talk.

by Anonymousreply 320November 6, 2018 3:38 PM

These people are disgusting morons but why should the ringleader of the disgusting moron gang be held responsible for any of the other disgusting morons? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

We need to bring shaming back. If bullying were still permissible there's no way that Australian guy would have put all that cringe on the world wide web. I'm surprised his mother isn't dead from embarrassment. I'd rather morons like the dead 'pup' have been thoroughly 'kink shamed' and alive than this sad set of circumstances, but locking up the crock pot cult leader won't bring the poor dope back.

Oh, and once again South Park was ahead of its time. Scary shite, my friends!

Too bad these guys weren't hetero because it'd make a great film but I'm sure no producers would touch this story with a ten foot long silicone scrotum! It would not look good for the PC crowd. As someone said, inevitably, this is why they hate us.

by Anonymousreply 321November 6, 2018 3:44 PM

Fuck you, R321. The data already supports — check YouTube — that this story is viable content. you sound like an attorney defending Catholic pedophilia....

by Anonymousreply 322November 6, 2018 4:10 PM

Is there a way to watch the video of Jack's mother from Europe? Goddamn geoblock

by Anonymousreply 323November 6, 2018 5:47 PM

Jack had mental illness he didn’t need a master he needed help.

by Anonymousreply 324November 6, 2018 6:15 PM

this is the YouTube version

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325November 6, 2018 6:39 PM

Dylan LOVED being in control of the photograph. His expression while discovering multiple cameras. Incredible TV moment.

by Anonymousreply 326November 6, 2018 6:40 PM

Woah, Lord, that was out there. The poor, distraught mother facing down those two bloated sociopaths. One hell of a woman and human being, two sorry excuses for men ( no matter how pumped up they are ). Such an irony they fetishize huge balls when they have none beyond the cosmetic.

To not inform her when her son was dying. The changing of the will. The laughter about the money and the ‘animosity’ remark. All the while the older pussy lunk beside him just sitting there uselessly. Two of the most morally repugnant people imaginable.

I sincerely hope, but sadly do not believe, that they will be shunned by whatever part of the BDSM/Bear bullshit scene they show their faces around next. It would be too much to hope that someone would throw them a good beating.

by Anonymousreply 327November 6, 2018 7:26 PM

That scene in r325's link where Jack's mom confronts Dylan was heartbreaking. Poor woman. Dylan is truly a sociopath, showing no empathy, no remorse. The only thing he emotes during the whole interview is being scared once he realized that he's been unmasked for his role in Jack's demise. I really hope there will be consequences for him.

by Anonymousreply 328November 6, 2018 7:27 PM

Finally!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329November 6, 2018 7:33 PM

I hope the family contests the will seeing as how Jack was not in sound mind when he changed it.

by Anonymousreply 330November 6, 2018 10:12 PM

Dylan said he will give Jack's money to the care of Jack's very autistic brother. I won't hold my breath until that actually happens.

by Anonymousreply 331November 6, 2018 10:25 PM

Well, don't let the door hit you on the ass, Noodles and Beef! And take your stank crew with you.

by Anonymousreply 332November 6, 2018 11:45 PM

I am amazed at the bravery of the Mom. I don't think I could go public with such a lurid story involving my son.

by Anonymousreply 333November 6, 2018 11:48 PM

I watched this on Ch 10 in Australia a couple of nights ago and was fully prepared to be dismissive of his Mum - that’s my snobbery and I continue to work on it. But I thought that she rocked, so did her Mum and so did her posse of friends. The look on Dylan’s face when he realised that he’d been caught out by a suburban mother on the other side of the world was priceless. Horrible little man.

The story is now being picked by other news media here - it’s not going away.

by Anonymousreply 334November 7, 2018 1:35 AM

I can’t imagine how hard it was for Jack’s mother to bite her tongue long enough to lure Dylan and Silent Chuck to her house. She has a lot more restraint than I could ever muster. Does anyone know who the third guy was?

The rumor on KiwiFarms is that Rolling Stone is working on a story. They also predicted The Stranger, so I’m assuming there are people posting there who were contacted. At least I hope that’s the case.

by Anonymousreply 335November 7, 2018 1:49 AM

I hope 60 Minutes covers it!

by Anonymousreply 336November 7, 2018 1:50 AM

He took his Scruff profile down

by Anonymousreply 337November 7, 2018 1:53 AM

The Stranger story was published and linked above.

I loved that Mom and her friends said that they didn't care that her son was gay, that she loved him, but was horrified by the cult he had gotten involved in.

by Anonymousreply 338November 7, 2018 1:59 AM

maybe Toni Collette could play Linda?

by Anonymousreply 339November 7, 2018 2:09 AM

Yeah, I posted the Stranger link. What I meant was, they were right about that article so I hope they’re also right about Rolling Stone. The Stranger and its sister publication have large readerships outside of the Pacific Northwest, but Rolling Stone would be huge.

Did anyone notice how quickly they got Jack’s ashes out of there? I was impressed.

And while I’m here, someone dug up one of Dylan’s old posts in which he admitted to being “obsessed” with myostatin deficiency, which I suppose explains his repulsive aesthetic.

by Anonymousreply 340November 7, 2018 2:21 AM

Oops. I forgot the photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341November 7, 2018 2:22 AM

Dylan sits across from Linda with Jack's ashes on the table. And Dylan can't even tell Linda how much he loved Jack? Loved how Linda pressed Dylan about who injected Jack with silicone. How did Linda not lose focus?

by Anonymousreply 342November 7, 2018 2:28 AM

I would love to stare at Dylan’s face when he notices the cameras but my eyes keep getting drawn back to his limp, swinging arms.

by Anonymousreply 343November 7, 2018 2:45 AM

Thank you for the link, R329.

What a terrible man Dylan is.

by Anonymousreply 344November 7, 2018 2:56 AM

If this winds up becoming a legal matter and the other pups get questioned, can they refuse to answer on grounds of their personal beliefs in the master/pup system? In their lifestyle, Dylan would need to grant them permission to speak.

Also, in this whole subculture if the other pups rat Dylan out, would they be marked as pariahs in the master/slave/pup scene because they disobeyed their master?

by Anonymousreply 345November 7, 2018 3:00 AM

[quote]Dylan sits across from Linda with Jack's ashes on the table. And Dylan can't even tell Linda how much he loved Jack? Loved how Linda pressed Dylan about who injected Jack with silicone. How did Linda not lose focus?

Never underestimate the strength and focus of a loving mother. Sociopathlc Narcissist Dylan may have finally met his match.

by Anonymousreply 346November 7, 2018 3:07 AM

It’s interesting that the original scenario had Jack coughing and becoming progressively worse over a few months. How is Dylan going to square that with the will being changed so soon before Jack’s death?

Is he so arrogant that he thinks “Nope, changing the will was all Jack’s idea. Sorry!” is going to fly? Particularly when he’s on camera giggling when he hears $200,000 and follows up by saying he’ll give the money to the autistic brother but he isn’t willing to put it in writing because Linda is such a big meanie?

I wish she had asked Dylan why he was texting people pretending Jack was still alive a day or two after his death.

by Anonymousreply 347November 7, 2018 3:26 AM

These guys live ENTIRELY WAY TOO SEX CENTERED LIVES.

by Anonymousreply 348November 7, 2018 3:29 AM

[quote]Gay Vlogger Tank Hafertepen Dies After Complications Of Lung Infection and Penile Silicone Injection

Best thing for him really----his therapy was going nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 349November 7, 2018 3:33 AM

RE: ANIMOSITY: After hearing about the $200k, Dylan smiles, blinks and laughs — his most expressive moment. But when Linda asks if Dylan will put in writing that the inheritance will be transferred to the autistic brother, Dylan says he WILL NOT — because of her animosity. (What a telling moment.) How presumptuous and arrogant Dylan was, thinking he could just dump the ashes and proceed to his twirling muscle-bear, grief porn "widow" phase.

by Anonymousreply 350November 7, 2018 3:35 AM

[quote]These guys live ENTIRELY WAY TOO SEX CENTERED LIVES.

Yet there is nothing sexually attractive about these people.

A quote from the Stranger article: [italic]"He seemed fine, doing the things he loved—working out, caring for clients as part of Lifelong AIDS Alliance, and spending time with his family—until a week ago when he had trouble breathing and was admitted to the hospital with what we figured was a routine infection."[/italic]

"Routine infection" - WTF????

We need to learn how to love ourselves. I don't know how it can be done, but everything about this situation is gross.

by Anonymousreply 351November 7, 2018 3:43 AM

Dylan's newsletters regularly singled out Jack from the rest of the pups in a nasty way. Dylan kept publishing reports about not being able to "trust" Jack anymore. Publicly shaming Jack, poor guy.

by Anonymousreply 352November 7, 2018 3:59 AM

The plot thickens...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353November 7, 2018 5:40 AM

R345, the BDSM community is not like what you're expecting. I am sure most people in the scene see this clearly for the abuse it is. And it's not really a homogeneous group anyway. There isn't a database of bad puppies :)

by Anonymousreply 354November 7, 2018 6:49 AM

Dylan Hafertapen got his lover Jack Chapman to write a will leaving Dylan his entire $200,000 family inheritance. Two weeks later, someone -- whom Dylan refuses to identify -- injected Jack with silicone, which Dylan knew to be a life-threatening procedure, at Dylan's request. One week later Jack died.

I goddamn hope the police investigate this as a suspected homicide. Where's the GoFundMe for Jack's mom to hire a lawyer to fight that will and a private investigator to find the likely proof that Dylan himself injected the silicone.

by Anonymousreply 355November 7, 2018 6:55 AM

There are NO words.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356November 7, 2018 7:08 AM

Tragic story of getting caught up with an abusive sociopath partner. Jack even got away for a time, but Dylan harassed with small claims court summons for "back rent", writing demeaning articles about him in his newsletters, etc. Jack somehow got sucked back, and Dylan immediately blocked all of Jack's friends & family on sm and his phone to make him impossible to reach. He laid dying in a hospital for a week without hos mother, without family, without friends, because Dylan refused to tell anyone -- and even denied he'd died. Then wrote that Jack's last words were "thank you for allowing me to serve you"?! Wtf. Dylan needs to rot in hell on earth.

by Anonymousreply 357November 7, 2018 7:08 AM

R355 YES!!! With it laid out like that, how is their no active police investigation right now?!?!

by Anonymousreply 358November 7, 2018 7:10 AM

Hope the bloated asshole gets jailtime

by Anonymousreply 359November 7, 2018 7:20 AM

It's known who injected Jack, although I can't remember his name. It's the same non-licensed, non-medical, non-professional guy who injected one of Dylan's earlier pups who also died. He committed suicide when his lawyer told him the cops would coming to arrest him the next morning over the death of the first pup.

There are three dead bodies at Dylan's hooves, not just Jack.

by Anonymousreply 360November 7, 2018 7:44 AM

Yeah R360 that injector killed himself. He didn't do the new round Jack got, right after his new will, which killed him

by Anonymousreply 361November 7, 2018 7:49 AM

R360 that guy wasnt one of dylan’s “pups” he was married to another man

by Anonymousreply 362November 7, 2018 7:52 AM

R362 but it's Dylan who sent that guy to the killer injector, over the guy's husband's objections.

by Anonymousreply 363November 7, 2018 8:07 AM

r323 you sign up for nordvpn or some other service which allows you to obfuscate your location (and encrypts your web habits from the eyes of your ISP, BTW). i caught my subscription on sale for $4US/mo.

by Anonymousreply 364November 7, 2018 8:25 AM

This is why they hate us.

by Anonymousreply 365November 7, 2018 8:48 AM

So the injection took place at home, at 3 a.m. on the 9th now. That must have been quite the Columbus/Indigenous Peoples’ Day party.

by Anonymousreply 366November 7, 2018 9:01 AM

Did Dylan himself have silicone in his genitals? Anyone have pics?

Also, is it me or is he cross eyed?

by Anonymousreply 367November 7, 2018 11:09 AM

Has anyone seen that he’s trolling us now with a silicone turkey blaster on his website? What a psycho.

by Anonymousreply 368November 7, 2018 11:10 AM

Not that he deserved to die, but he was a little ‘special’ looking with his big poofy red Santa Claus beard, tiny eyes, and facial piercings.

by Anonymousreply 369November 7, 2018 11:13 AM

Does the injection penetrate the testicle skin? Ouch

by Anonymousreply 370November 7, 2018 11:14 AM

What did he wrap Jack's ashes with? An image of a sunset?

by Anonymousreply 371November 7, 2018 11:15 AM

The back of Dylan's puffy 'roid neck. Looks like a tumor size of a canned ham

by Anonymousreply 372November 7, 2018 11:34 AM

I’m no doctor, but the more I look at Jack the more I think he might have been a bit of a Downer. The eyes.

by Anonymousreply 373November 7, 2018 1:07 PM

[quote]So the injection took place at home, at 3 a.m. on the 9th now.

I gotta think the police would be investigating who gave Jack the injection, unless Jack did it himself.

by Anonymousreply 374November 7, 2018 3:08 PM

^^^the person who injected him was tipped off that the detectives were closing in on him so he killed himself.

by Anonymousreply 375November 7, 2018 3:13 PM

Dylan was unsurprisingly into furrydom. Under the names Ekigyuu and Gojita he created plush and animal fetish sites ArtPiles and Furry Art Pile.

You can have that one on me, Rolling Stone researchers.

by Anonymousreply 376November 7, 2018 3:14 PM

Someone needs to do jail time for this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377November 7, 2018 3:15 PM

I guess that's Tank on his knees

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378November 7, 2018 3:17 PM

They would be so much happier if they just embraced their Mary-ness and opened a cake shop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379November 7, 2018 3:19 PM

R4 Christ. That's horrifying. This insane cunt is a cult leader plain and simple.

by Anonymousreply 380November 7, 2018 3:19 PM

No, R375. That is not correct. You are confusing Jack's death with the death gitbigger. gitbigger died after a back alley procedure performed by someone referred by Dylan, and, when that person was told he was going to be arrested, he killed himself. This is all public information (and part of several news reports), but the last time I posted the names, my post got deleted. The person who injected Jack remains unknown to the public at large and the authorities.

by Anonymousreply 381November 7, 2018 3:22 PM

I just can't see Dylan's appeal. Everything about him is disgusting. He looks like an overgrown baby. I hope the malignant fucker gets what's coming to him.

by Anonymousreply 382November 7, 2018 3:26 PM

It's weird to me that dangerous narcissists attract victims the way they do. In a pre internet age he'd have stared his own religion and have a harem of acolytes. Creepy fucker.

by Anonymousreply 383November 7, 2018 3:36 PM

R253 Holy shit good for her!

by Anonymousreply 384November 7, 2018 3:41 PM

I stand corrected R381, thanks

by Anonymousreply 385November 7, 2018 3:54 PM

I actually find Dylan cuter than any of his harem, Jack included. He’s a little cross eyed though. He doesn’t strike me as very butch though, despite his body shape. I know he makes good money but I wonder if his notoriety is going to prevent him from getting work.

by Anonymousreply 386November 7, 2018 3:56 PM

It’s hit the UK tabs now. The Star, the Sun, and the Daily Mail all have articles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387November 7, 2018 3:59 PM

R375 for the hundredth time, the injector who killed himself was a couple yrs ago in San Jose/Sacramento and involved a *different* guy Dylan led to his death. Jack died from a NEW injection, a week before his death, by "someone" Dylan refuses to identify (i.e. himself)

by Anonymousreply 388November 7, 2018 4:15 PM

Ok Mary. Geez

by Anonymousreply 389November 7, 2018 4:22 PM

r387 interesting how the subhead has "a GAY man" with the GAY in TERROR CAPS like that.

by Anonymousreply 390November 7, 2018 7:34 PM

Ooh, and they have quotes from Jack's mum.

by Anonymousreply 391November 7, 2018 7:36 PM

And now the NY Post...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392November 7, 2018 8:04 PM

Nice that noodlesandbeef.com is literally noodles and beef. I broke out the crockpot for that November 3 recipe!

by Anonymousreply 393November 7, 2018 8:08 PM

Serious sociopath to make up that “Thank you for allowing me to serve you” bullshit. I hope this guy gets the slammer.

by Anonymousreply 394November 7, 2018 8:41 PM

lisping podcast

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395November 8, 2018 4:15 AM

Are these guys' muscles even real? I mean I know you can inject those now too and that gross wanna be Ken doll has fake abs implanted. Yeah that Dylan and his fucking tongue sticking out is quite annoying. And yeah, now you look short and fat, way to go.

by Anonymousreply 396November 8, 2018 4:23 AM

Fat and gross, and he looks even shorter which totally fucks his whole concept of getting bulked so he'll seem big. Ugh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397November 8, 2018 5:38 AM

"This guy has killed more degenerate furries than Kiwi Farms."

by Anonymousreply 398November 8, 2018 5:42 AM

He has the face and neck of a man that is chrissy metz size, so fug!

by Anonymousreply 399November 8, 2018 5:54 AM

The balls on that guy!

by Anonymousreply 400November 8, 2018 5:57 AM

Dylan does this weird thing where he poses while standing on the outside of his feet, with his T Rex arms drawn in. It’s kind of a bashful, childish, submissive pose, yet we are to believe he was the top man in his tribe. He also blogs about the tears he sheds at various things, and he’s fey as hell. All that masks his true sinister nature.

Isn’t that lump of fat on the back of his neck (and the protruding gut) a side effect of HIV meds?

Why do these muscle hounds all have guts, anyway? If you’re going to be built and sculpted, shouldn’t the and be flat?

by Anonymousreply 401November 8, 2018 12:33 PM

*abs, not and

by Anonymousreply 402November 8, 2018 12:34 PM

Oh look at Dylan here! Tee hee! Tee hee! He’s saying “oh lil ole me?? I couldn’t hurt a fly, I’m just a cute cub!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403November 8, 2018 1:40 PM

Should we all screengrab the stuff that comes up with regards to text messages, instant messages, blog posts, and whatnot? I have a feeling Dylan is clever and might get lawyers involved to remove that stuff.

by Anonymousreply 404November 8, 2018 1:43 PM

Yes, R404.

[quote]Why do these muscle hounds all have guts, anyway?

Because they are not just into muscle. They are furries, and they seem also to be 'gaining' which is not going for muscle, but going for flab, and being turned on by big guts and force feeding. There is a lot of stuff on their social media about food - not healthy food, pizzas, cakes, etc. Worth keeping in mind that it is rare for someone to have only one sexual paraphilia. People into BDSM especially these '24/7 Master/ Slave Lifestyle' freaks, have a whole array of sexual fetishes.

by Anonymousreply 405November 8, 2018 3:32 PM

Those autists at kiwi farms are saving allllll of this stuff, they already have mirrored the videos, etc. No way will the fat midget be able to scrub all this shit.

by Anonymousreply 406November 8, 2018 3:48 PM

I remember reading a Savage Love column over a decade ago where Dan Savage watched a fursuit sex video and said that it was the most disgusting thing he'd seen in his life.

The next week, he talked about scrotal inflation and apologized to the fursuit fetishists because the gargantuan saline balls were way grosser than the furry sex.

by Anonymousreply 407November 8, 2018 6:34 PM

R397 Why is the lower part of his cheeks so fat? So gross. Why would you do that to yourself?

by Anonymousreply 408November 8, 2018 6:42 PM

Tard face

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409November 8, 2018 6:46 PM

The guy in the posts who was talking with Jack chimes in on KiwiFarms: Just wanna say, I'm the "Tanner" in the forced apologies posts, and, for my own peace of mind, I want to state, clear and plain that I bought none of that. On top of what I had seen being pretty in line with my experiences and rumours about Dylan. As well, shortly prior, I decided to glean his page (I had actively torn ANY online connection with him after I learned how he was teating and had treated Jack...yes, I am ashamed to say, I was a N&B apologist prior. Please don't hold that too much against me, I saw the light...eventually... :( ) to see where he was at in all this, and saw a lengthy post of he HIMSELF threatening the legal action is Jack would not agree to make contact with him (Framing himself, of course, as a victim doing only what he must.) Soon after, they were back together, and I got those...bizarre FB Messages. Now...I might be some Canadian Bumpkin, but I'm not as stupid as I look. I knew who was behind them, and I knew the intent. Anyone who believed could stay, andone who pushed back got culled. I was proven right later, many friends got removed with that message. So I did the only thing I thought possible. I played along, I tried to give what little messages of peace I could give him, and I would try to stay close enough if he needed to cry for help again.

I don't know why I feel this is so important for me to say...in the grand scheme, it's irrelevant, I guess I just don't want anyone to think that Dylan pulled one over on someone else....

Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 410November 8, 2018 6:48 PM

A ripped manlet is still a manlet.

by Anonymousreply 411November 8, 2018 8:16 PM

Dylan looks like the Harambe Cheeto at R397.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412November 9, 2018 7:28 AM

anything new? There’s radio silence from Dylan and pups. I wonder if he’ll try to relocate to NYC. I know if I see him out I’ll shriek “murderer!!!”

by Anonymousreply 413November 10, 2018 2:13 PM

Bump for monster balls

by Anonymousreply 414November 11, 2018 3:17 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415November 11, 2018 6:55 PM

Dylan has a punchable face.

by Anonymousreply 416November 11, 2018 7:27 PM

That tongue sticking out thing really makes it punchable. But Jack was an adult so I don't know why this is called murder.

by Anonymousreply 417November 11, 2018 7:28 PM

You cannot consent to someone cutting open your jugular vein to watch you bleed out even if you sign some dumb contract, R417. Whoever injected Jack with liquid silicone contributed directly to his death even if he was happy to have it done. At the very least it's manslaughter; if the person was aware that it was potentially fatal, as Dylan and his crew surely are, it's probably closer to negligent homicide.

by Anonymousreply 418November 11, 2018 8:13 PM

It’s the classic brainwashing by a “charismatic” cult leader scenario, complete with cutting off the cult members from their family and friends and demanding that they donate their salary to the community. I don’t know where the law falls in such cases, but it’s definitely abusive and manipulative AF.

by Anonymousreply 419November 11, 2018 8:24 PM

What’s Dylan’s ethnic makeup anyway? Is he Polynesian?

by Anonymousreply 420November 11, 2018 9:22 PM

yes, R420. He's a Polynesian cunt.

by Anonymousreply 421November 11, 2018 9:33 PM

He claims he sticks his tongue out as a genetic birthright because he found out Maori warriors do that too, or some shit, another victim of 23 and me.

by Anonymousreply 422November 11, 2018 9:35 PM

You can't sign away your inalienable rights. You have an inalienable right in law not to be subjected to intense psychological pressure to inject a poison into your body that then kills you. Dylan caused his death. Why are people surprised that 'dominants' who want 'slaves' have zero respect for the law? Slavery is illegal, for good reasons. 24/7 'master/ slave lifestyles' are criminal abuse by the dominant, Dylan should be prosecuted.

by Anonymousreply 423November 11, 2018 9:37 PM

I am haunted by this poor bastard Jack and his mum since I read this story.

by Anonymousreply 424November 11, 2018 9:39 PM

He's a run-of-the-mill Philippino with delusions of a tribal ancestry.

by Anonymousreply 425November 11, 2018 9:47 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426November 11, 2018 9:50 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427November 11, 2018 9:51 PM

Look what I found. The killer outlines his MO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428November 11, 2018 9:53 PM

Psychonoodles, from the interview above

[quote]I feel like there is a fetishization of an unhealthy lifestyle in the gainer community, which I can’t support. At least not for my pups because of the long term health implications of putting on so much body fat. And so while a couple of my pups really fetishize gaining, I try to encourage them to gain in a healthy way, prioritising lean body mass.

Fucking liar was getting them to inject poison into their nutsacks to deform them so no one else would want them! How healthy!

by Anonymousreply 429November 11, 2018 9:59 PM

The old queen Alpha has a mushroom dick

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430November 11, 2018 10:05 PM

Even DL's 'Return of the Speedo' troll would struggle with this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431November 11, 2018 10:07 PM

Even the DL's Analyse This Ass queen would turn his nose up at this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432November 11, 2018 10:11 PM

Another mushroom dick

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433November 11, 2018 10:13 PM

The guy in R430s pic has GayFace for DAYS.

Dylan really did a number on his own body, with the hideous full tattoos on his legs, thighs, and ass.

Do we think that Dylan’s ass is implants or silicone or something like that? Or can huge amounts of steroids can actually create that kind of lift? Because I don’t believe any of these muscles came from hard work and diet only.

I want to punch Dylan in the face whenever I see him sticking his tongue out.

Btw, these guys smelled like billygoats. There was a no deodorant clause in their slave contract, and huge hormone supplements cause bad odor too. Anyway, with asses, scrotums, and penises so deformed I doubt proper hygiene is even possible.

When Dylan goes to jail all that will turn to mush.

by Anonymousreply 434November 11, 2018 11:21 PM

From KiwiFarms...

[quote]His extroversion increased to levels even SF wasn't used to. Dylan would parade his "pups" around town in their get-ups, including to the gym. The gym, um, performances were painful. The "queefs" (as they became known) would file in, put on wrestling singlets, with no underwear and sporting cockrings, and proceed to line up after their master. Like little ducks, they'd follow him to a piece of equipment, watch him do some minimal exercises, and then follow him somewhere else. They'd be out of there in half an hour. Even at a gym where bad fashion, barely-covered genitalia, and gay thirst are normal, they were a train wreck.

by Anonymousreply 435November 12, 2018 1:02 AM

Half an hour? I guess they did their power lifting elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 436November 12, 2018 1:06 AM

Noodles and Beef ( Oompa and Loompa ) is attempting to kill off his toxic brand by replacing previous posts in which he bragged about his bizarre life with recipes ( Noodles and Beef Stroganoff anyone ?) , even including innocuous references to silicone to further muddy the waters. The link below is for a post on his site asking 'why are you so abusive' what you get is an ooops for that question, but many tasty recipes and a product comparison link that discusses silicone injection basters for roasting your poultry, not an inflated scrotum to be seen , he's attempting to vanilla-wash his online kink presence, what a sneaky midget!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437November 12, 2018 1:43 AM

That tongue thing makes him look very special needs as we say in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 438November 12, 2018 11:18 AM

It’s his Maori birthright

by Anonymousreply 439November 12, 2018 11:45 AM

Imagine how the story would play out if it was a straight male master who had six women sign slave contracts to him. He had them sign over all of their paychecks, told them they couldn't talk to their family, that they couldn't meet with their friends. Said that he had certain Beauty expectations for them including dangerous injections into their lips and breast and butt. He made them do sobbing confessionals online about how they weren't worthy of his love. And then one of them died after doing one of the injections he demanded. He would be sitting in jail right now. How the hell have the police been dragging their feet on this?

by Anonymousreply 440November 12, 2018 11:50 AM

The Psychonoodles cult is Folsom St Fair's very own Nxivm, R440.

by Anonymousreply 441November 12, 2018 2:38 PM

How the hell could Jack have lived with this monstrous things between his thighs? At that point is like incapacitating yourself, could he ever wear pants or leave the house?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442November 12, 2018 2:59 PM

Keep in mind the testicles themselves remain olive sized. It’s just the scrotum that gets engorged. Who knows what kind of testicular health risks he would have had if the silicon hadn’t killed him the other way. The testicles move up and down the scrotum for temperature regulation, once they were encased in a solid shell of silicone they weren’t going anywhere.

Anyway, I hate to speak ill of the dead, but Jack didn’t look like he had all his tools in the shed if you get my drift. My question is how do these guys find work with their bizarre appearance? I realize Dylan is a programmer but do you think with all this bad press he’s going to continue to make money? I see trouble ahead for him, even if there’s never an indictment.

by Anonymousreply 443November 12, 2018 3:13 PM

Dylan doesn't need to work, he collects the salaries of the pups.

by Anonymousreply 444November 12, 2018 3:48 PM

^^^ forgot about that, yeah.

by Anonymousreply 445November 12, 2018 3:56 PM

To think of all the hard work many, many people made for gay rights and equality. Then, these moronic jack asses come along and you just want to say why did anyone bother?

by Anonymousreply 446November 12, 2018 3:58 PM

That's the trouble with equality R446 - it has to be for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 447November 12, 2018 4:19 PM

R440 not only died after doing one of the injections he demanded, but also just 3 weeks after rewriting their will to leave him $200,000!!!! MURDER

by Anonymousreply 448November 12, 2018 5:34 PM

The gay community is chock full of controlling egomaniacs, but Dylan has got to be the worst of the worst. I'm looking forward to the day that Dylan finally, at long last, gets his comeuppance.

by Anonymousreply 449November 12, 2018 8:08 PM

Dylan illustrated his bigorexia. Dylan has a cartoonish perspective about body shapes. But Dylan would also depict himself as smaller to other mega-hot Daddies....

by Anonymousreply 450November 12, 2018 8:12 PM

^^^because he saw himself as a cute little cub. The reality is he’s a nasty piece of work.

by Anonymousreply 451November 12, 2018 8:28 PM

He will cry when he’s thrown in jail poor little stump.

by Anonymousreply 452November 12, 2018 9:12 PM

I bet he’s very clever though and manages to sue the shit out of people, including anyone accusing. Maybe even anyone posting stuff. These posts might be deleted by Muriel at his command, it could happen!

by Anonymousreply 453November 12, 2018 9:22 PM

He is smaller r450 and r443, he doesn't need to work because he spins straw into gold.

by Anonymousreply 454November 12, 2018 9:28 PM

A pity Tank didn't teabag Dylan.

by Anonymousreply 455November 12, 2018 10:47 PM

If anything good comes from this sordid tale, let it be the long-overdue death of the idea that bigger is always better.

by Anonymousreply 456November 13, 2018 1:44 AM

After having watched the video of Jack Chapman's mum confronting Dylan, I can say he is a truly atrocious human being.

When presented with the overwhelming grief of Jack's mother, the most telling thing he said was: 'It was a difficult time for me'. Then, the prick burnt her son's body. Despicable!

Who wants to bury their child? Let alone receive the ashes from the man that tortured, and abused one of the most precious people to you in the world.

Justice will find him eventually.

by Anonymousreply 457November 13, 2018 2:21 AM

Him and his friends could have dressed a little nicer to the mother’s house too.

by Anonymousreply 458November 13, 2018 3:39 AM

[quote]'It was a difficult time for me'.

Classic narcissist. It's about him. Reminds me of that Markle creature but with death.

by Anonymousreply 459November 13, 2018 3:45 AM

Fatty Fat Hat

by Anonymousreply 460November 13, 2018 3:48 AM

He had Jack cremated because a body can provide evidence. He's a psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 461November 13, 2018 3:50 AM

Fuck off racist at r458, it's his Maori birthright to dress like that and make a down syndrome face!

by Anonymousreply 462November 13, 2018 3:53 AM

[quote]These posts might be deleted by Muriel at his command, it could happen!

Muriel ain't no chunky little psycho's bitch

by Anonymousreply 463November 13, 2018 9:47 AM

So excuse my ignorance, but was Dylan the noodles portion, and the cubs are the beef?

by Anonymousreply 464November 13, 2018 10:32 AM

He was both. He was the ‘beef’ and the ‘noodles’ was a reference to his mixed Asian heritage. But then he did genetic spit test and they found some traces of Pacific Islander, so then he decided to adopt that persona. He decided that the reason he retardedly sticks his tongue out is because Maori dancers also do that, and that it’s in his genes.

by Anonymousreply 465November 13, 2018 11:25 AM

Psychonoodles also went by Beefdumplings and California Cow but he's deleting image sharing accounts at the speed of light so hopefully someone has saved them

by Anonymousreply 466November 13, 2018 12:29 PM

Which one of you bitches started this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467November 13, 2018 12:30 PM

Can anyone give us any info on this post from the above Tumblr?

[quote]So now we know that Daniel Balderas Hafertepen and Dylan Hafertepen are trying to get a temporary protection order for harassment and stalking. Since Chuck Osborn, is not one of the petitioners. Could this be that might this be about Buzz Feed finding relevant information related to the Balderas vs Quirarte court case regarding domestic violence? Or is Chuck trying to keep his name out of the court system?

by Anonymousreply 468November 13, 2018 12:31 PM

You see? He’s going to use legal means to erase everything from the internet. Even the things people saved, like those sleuths on Kiwifarms, are going to find themselves gagged. Even Data Lounge. Remember the Sutton Place unpleasantness? Data Lounge was gagged on that.

by Anonymousreply 469November 13, 2018 12:35 PM

What was the Sutton Place unpleasantness?

by Anonymousreply 470November 13, 2018 1:31 PM

At first I thought "monster balls" was a bit of an exaggeration, and then I saw the photo in r442.

by Anonymousreply 471November 13, 2018 1:42 PM

This is the Sutton Place unpleasantness. For the longest time threads would be closed and deleted no sooner than they were created. On order of the powerful family, who somehow had a direct connection to Muriel and team. I guess once the story hit the mainstream media, as below, they couldn’t enforce the gag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472November 13, 2018 2:25 PM

They can fucking try r469, the Kiwi Farms people have mirrored everything and they will not give in like little bitches and it will be fun to see.

by Anonymousreply 473November 13, 2018 4:32 PM

We can revive the Sutton Place Unpleasantness when the trial starts.

Back to the Monster Balls Unpleasantness...

by Anonymousreply 474November 13, 2018 4:53 PM

When the mother says he stands to inherit $200,000 Dylan giggles in surprise. He hides his grief so bravely.

by Anonymousreply 475November 13, 2018 6:16 PM

Thank you r475, as my Maori tribesman do, I am strong like them.

by Anonymousreply 476November 13, 2018 6:17 PM

I don’t think he was surprised though, he commanded his slave to change his will.

by Anonymousreply 477November 13, 2018 6:35 PM

I tried to think of any man that would get me to give up my life, family and finances. Nope. Isn't happening.

I still don't understand which one is in charge of the "pups".

by Anonymousreply 478November 13, 2018 6:54 PM

Several years ago, Dylan developed this handy tool for gay men to categorize themselves into silly cliques based on their physical characteristics. Notice how muscle bears have the highest percentage of members attracted to other muscle bears (compared to other groups). In my 20 years being an out gay man, I've never encountered narcissism on the scale that it exists in the bear and muscle bear "communities."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479November 13, 2018 7:07 PM

And yet I’ve had bears actually tell me they are the most diverse and inclusive of all LGB groups. Meanwhile I’ve never see a group so microfocused on one specific aesthetic. They’re usually cunts too, despite their brawny appearance.

by Anonymousreply 480November 13, 2018 7:28 PM

Dylan sticks his tongue out as a subliminal hypnosis cue to his “pups”.....he has written about his interest in hypnosis and how his ex was VERY into it (long time N&B HATER here).... I feel very badly for Tank, but when you have to lug your watermelon nutsack around in a wheelbarrow...I mean, c’mon now....Did he have downs as was mentioned before? I don’t know...but I do know this... Dylan will rot in hell, and I hope to Christ he develops a slow moving brain cancer that makes his life a living nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 481November 13, 2018 7:46 PM

Apropos the Pupgobbler's 'Gay Cliques'. How can you differentiate between Gainer and Chub? s the key differential that Gainer's wank over their chubby selves in the mirror, and the Chubs throw their mirrors out?

by Anonymousreply 482November 13, 2018 8:29 PM

Someone in that community told me that guys who were fit fat are more accepted than guys who were born that way. Like, the belly could be equal sized, but if one is a jock and the other not it makes all the difference.

by Anonymousreply 483November 13, 2018 8:35 PM

So do we think he didn't know about the money or he did? Jack seemed rather upset at the prospect of being sued for "rent" prior to his death, so is it possible he didn't tell anyone he had these funds back in Australia?

by Anonymousreply 484November 13, 2018 8:36 PM

Jack must have told his 'Master' how much 'Master' stood to get when Jack made him the beneficiary of his will. That would have been extra kudos in their fucked up scene - 'Master gets my $200,000'.

by Anonymousreply 485November 13, 2018 8:50 PM

None of these 'pups' are fit fat, they are all scoffing cakes and slurping sodas all day long. They are gross silicon bulked fattie freaks

by Anonymousreply 486November 13, 2018 8:51 PM

This is the slave who got the name 'Angus' like the 'Aberdeen Angus' cattle I suppose

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487November 13, 2018 8:53 PM

Anyone else want to punch him in his ballsack?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488November 13, 2018 8:56 PM

Won't someone perform a citizen's arrest?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489November 13, 2018 9:01 PM

Will there be a 2019 edition?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490November 13, 2018 9:02 PM

He deserves to be castrated and a cup of acid thrown in his face.

by Anonymousreply 491November 13, 2018 9:25 PM

People actually bought that calendar? Losers

by Anonymousreply 492November 13, 2018 11:43 PM

Gays, did you guys actually find him attractive when you saw him at circuit parties and gyms and whatnot?

by Anonymousreply 493November 13, 2018 11:44 PM

He [italic]was[/italic] cute.

Keyword: [italic][bold]was[/italic][/bold]

by Anonymousreply 494November 13, 2018 11:48 PM

He looks like a fat, Mexican little doughboy. His face is fat with tiny features. I am literally embarrassed to be single when this fool has like 15 guys bowing at his feet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495November 14, 2018 2:52 AM

I swear some people on DL would find everyone with a dick "cute"

by Anonymousreply 496November 14, 2018 3:11 AM

R495 but the guys bowing at his feet are disgusting stumps also

by Anonymousreply 497November 14, 2018 3:15 AM

Exactly r497, it's quality not quantity. Also, how much of their muscles are real and how much are injected?

by Anonymousreply 498November 14, 2018 3:17 AM

They could also have implants. Dylan’s ass for instance.

by Anonymousreply 499November 14, 2018 3:28 AM

Dylan=Malignant Narcissist

by Anonymousreply 500November 14, 2018 3:36 AM

Just found this. I don’t think it’s been linked yet...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501November 14, 2018 3:56 AM

“Angus” is straight up Rhode Island TRASH. He was a real disgusting slob with a dripping gunt of bepimpled flesh, so he must think he hit the jackpot with Dyldo! He was going nowhere real fast (Punks get off the grass!😂). He wears pasties on his pepperoni titties and dances “Bearlesque”...ISNT THAT FUCKING STUPID! I’m sure he’ll be the next to crap out...although “Alpha” looks like a boil about to explode in that now infamous Tanks Mom vid. They can all eat shit

by Anonymousreply 502November 14, 2018 4:48 AM

Ha r502! WW. "dripping gunt of bepimpled flesh" is my favorite phrase now. When I will get to use it, I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 503November 14, 2018 4:49 AM

R502 honey you have all the good lines

by Anonymousreply 504November 14, 2018 6:23 AM

This trio of halfwits seem more suited to Otteresque

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505November 14, 2018 6:25 AM

Mental illness really is a terrible thing:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506November 14, 2018 8:29 AM

Someone above mentioned the trial for Joey Comunale's murder going forward in a few weeks or months.

James Rackover, Jr. was convicted of murder in that case 3 or 4 weeks ago. His friend Lawrence Dilione goes on trial for murder in January and their friend Max Gemma goes on trial after that for participating in the clean up and over up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507November 14, 2018 9:02 AM

Criminal narcissists should get punished and rot in prison. Only some of them ever realize they did horrible things, though. Its always better if they do have some self awareness and realize they did something awful. I guess its interesting as well if they think they are innocent and just get enraged for unjust punishment.

I hate narcissists. Normal people can never ever win with them.

by Anonymousreply 508November 14, 2018 12:55 PM

I see police authenticating the death certificate is it, there is no kind of investigation happening in spite of public interest. Is the fact he was clearly brainwashed into lethal behavior not illegal? Surely the demented ,abusive 'contract' is a confession of guilt on Noodles' part. Is free will the last word in these cases? I don't think it worked for the cannibal who ate a volunteer a while back. If the law can't help her, can the mother pursue other possibilities, a civil suit?

by Anonymousreply 509November 14, 2018 6:10 PM

That's the problem, R508. Narcissists are incapable of introspection and completely lack self-awareness. They cannot be fixed.

by Anonymousreply 510November 14, 2018 6:40 PM

Did we mention that the Death Certificate has been changed? Silicone Injection Syndrome was changed Silcone Embolism Syndrome and Manner of Death was changed from Natural Causes to Accident. The copy below isn't photoshopped; the changes were mentioned in an Australian news report.

I wonder about any legal ramifications of these changes. Are those involved now open to charges of Negligent Manslaughter or the like?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511November 14, 2018 7:09 PM

R506 I really feel sorry for anyone so fucked up that they find that creature beguiling, appealing or remotely attractive on ANY level.

Should he ever go to prison I hope no one gets the nasty idea to put his balls in a vice in the workshop and squeeze them until they pop.

by Anonymousreply 512November 14, 2018 7:10 PM

Sorry, I meant Negligent Homicide or Manslaughter at r511, not Negligent Manslaughter.

by Anonymousreply 513November 14, 2018 7:12 PM

Dylan is not Polynesian at all, he's Filipino. He's coopted a polynesian identity as being more macho. Even to the extent of getting a fake pe'a tattoo - which is Samoan not Maori. If people saw him wandering round in Aus with that they'd have something to say...

by Anonymousreply 514November 14, 2018 7:39 PM

This is what he was trying to be. Instead, he just looks like he's wearing lacy Spanx.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515November 14, 2018 8:04 PM

When he goes to jail he’ll have access to weights so I guess he can still be somewhat muscles, but he won’t have access to the vast calories he consumes a day to bulk up, or supplements, or steroids. He’ll definitely shrink.

His leg tattoos are disgusting. It looks like he’s wearing early 90s bicycle shorts.

by Anonymousreply 516November 14, 2018 8:14 PM

Whatever he did to his thighs, coupled with his Down's posture, gives him the proportions of an achondroplasic dwarf.

Also there is some post-apocalytic level autism going on in all of these pups.

by Anonymousreply 517November 14, 2018 9:05 PM

R515 is a hunk of man.

by Anonymousreply 518November 14, 2018 9:09 PM

I would be a slave for the man in R515's photo.

by Anonymousreply 519November 14, 2018 9:17 PM

Thanks r518 and r519 but I would never ask you to, I'm not a fat dwarf with a stuck out tongue, I have self esteem.

by Anonymousreply 520November 14, 2018 10:37 PM

Is Dylan taller than 5'2" ? Why do the tall 'pups' settle for such a tiny, inflated man-child?

by Anonymousreply 521November 14, 2018 10:45 PM

Bump for balls

by Anonymousreply 522November 15, 2018 3:17 AM

dyldo is so profoundly feminine, his “fake masc” voice is straight from the “party lines” of the early 90’s! HOW MORTIFYING...He’s a case study in self hatred. Let me focus on the pup from Hawaii named “Biff”.... he worries me, because he was not disgusting “pre-dyldo”, but once the “transformation” began, he began to look ALARMINGLY like Jim Breuer’s infamous SNL character “Goat Boy”...It was utterly laughable! He then took on a classic roid “moon face” with odd lower cheek fattiness and premature jowling. he’s repulsive. I’d post pics but I’m simply not up to it...they are out there!!

by Anonymousreply 523November 15, 2018 5:18 AM

All these guys seem to have severe masculinity issues. None are attractive in the slightest.

by Anonymousreply 524November 15, 2018 5:24 AM

R5232 which one is biff?

by Anonymousreply 525November 15, 2018 6:59 AM

Dylan's body dysmorphia was evident years ago on his social media and he discussed it somewhat honestly, before the utter madness set in.

by Anonymousreply 526November 15, 2018 7:50 AM

R523 is the Truman Capote of the Noodles and Beef criminal gang.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527November 15, 2018 8:03 AM

Dyldo's marriage to Dan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528November 15, 2018 8:04 AM

Advice from Bearsmdisappointedin

[quote]Dylan has four other boys who are in the family proper. While their stories are their own to tell, I suspect they may face similar challenges as Jack. They are also, I imagine, grieving the loss of their partner and friend. They deserve our understanding and support.

In the past, Dylan maintained a rotating group of ~4 uncollared subs in addition to the 4-5 publicly acknowledged pups, whom he groomed for service. Dylan’s standard practice was to prohibit these boys from revealing his identity as their Dom, and often they were unaware of how many other boys there were. Look out for your friends with mysterious Doms they can’t talk about. Remind them that while a relationship with a Dom can be fun and exciting, it shouldn’t cut them off from their friends and family, and they should always be free to walk away.

Dylan’s been something of an open secret in the SF and Seattle leather communities for years now, but we’re a fractious lot, and the whisper network is slow, incomplete, and often vague. That’s part of why I’m publishing these conversations with Jack now: to provide a specific point of reference for people the whisper network doesn’t reach.

As queer people, our friends and chosen family are a powerful force. I’m thankful that Jack shared his love with so many, and heartened that so many of his friends offered him their unconditional support. There’s so much I don’t know about Jack’s story, but… he wasn’t alone. You aren’t either.

Talk about abuse with your friends and family. It can be hard to recognize even when it’s happening to you, but the Center for Relationship Abuse Awareness has a good checklist of warning signs. If you or someone you know is scared to leave a relationship, if threats or coercion continues after you’ve withdrawn consent, if your partner isolates you from your support network, check in with a friend. Make a plan. Get help.

by Anonymousreply 529November 15, 2018 8:07 AM

[quote]This is Jim Jones if he threw circuit parties.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530November 15, 2018 8:52 AM

This is what Dyldo did to 'Angus'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531November 15, 2018 9:06 AM

No amount of muscle hides his flames

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532November 15, 2018 9:09 AM

The psycho midget will probably send this to Jack's mum next month

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533November 15, 2018 9:11 AM

Dyldo has been grooming others, including this guy. Hopefully Jack's death will wake these people up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534November 15, 2018 9:15 AM

Maybe "grooming" isn't the right word. I've read he doesn't let the Pups wear deodorant.

by Anonymousreply 535November 15, 2018 9:18 AM

R531 Angus looks hot in the 'before' pic, as did Jack before Dylan got his paws on him. What a fucking waste.

by Anonymousreply 536November 15, 2018 9:26 AM

I notice in many photos the others none too subtly turn away from Jack / Tank. I think the other pups are mean gurls.

by Anonymousreply 537November 15, 2018 12:16 PM

Dylan has the posture of a praying mantis at r533 lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538November 15, 2018 12:49 PM

Dylan does that posture to try to hide his short arms.

Is it me or is he cross eyed?

by Anonymousreply 539November 15, 2018 1:18 PM

R 524. You flatter me...I have been a N&B reader, (with my jaw on the floor) for YEARS....knowing full well that this cow car would eventually jump the tracks! I also predicted Tank would be the one most hurt.... Dylan was online shaming him for spraying hot diarrhea all over his new white couch for WEEKS, making him pay for cleaning....(i’d Love to know THAT story!!) having him live in a ”Dylan shrine” like a 14 year old girl, crushing on Bobby Sherman......it takes its toll on a guy!! All that, PLUS you have to hold down a job that ALLOWS you to show up with a bowling ball nutsack between your legs, only to surrender your pay to Dyldo?

SOMETHINGS EVENTUALLY GOTTA GIVE!!

ps: “Alpha” was gay married to a rather ordinary sweet fella, and HIS “transformation” is another “before and after” shocker!! He flies under the radar, and I’m not sure even what he does...but his appearance on the Jacks Mom video makes me believe he’s no angel....we already KNOW Dyldo’s husband “carne and chiladas” has some EXTREME cooking of the books at his mall taco stand......

by Anonymousreply 540November 15, 2018 2:14 PM

[R524] thank u for your kind words

by Anonymousreply 541November 15, 2018 2:15 PM

You can see a bit of its cocklet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542November 15, 2018 2:56 PM

[quote]we already KNOW Dyldo’s husband “carne and chiladas” has some EXTREME cooking of the books at his mall taco stand......

Oh dear! Could this saga sink to more sordid depths?

by Anonymousreply 543November 15, 2018 2:59 PM

BearTalk: The Monster Behind the Beauty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544November 15, 2018 3:09 PM

I'm speechless.

by Anonymousreply 545November 15, 2018 4:02 PM

r544 What beauty? All beast with this one...

[quote] PLUS you have to hold down a job that ALLOWS you to show up with a bowling ball nutsack between your legs

That's what I'm thinking, how do this people get to lead a 'normal' life with those things between their legs, what does their coworkers think? They must think is a medical condition or do they tell everyone about their bizarre lives?

And we know he didn't shy away from showing himself in public like this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546November 15, 2018 4:13 PM

Taco stand? What’s this now?

Projectile diarrhea? What?

by Anonymousreply 547November 15, 2018 4:14 PM

[quote]They must think is a medical condition

Their co-workers know what's going down. The pups wear bike chains and padlocked, 24/7. I worked once with a woman in a Master/ Slave 'lifestyle'. You can't not know, this cunt she was with - short like Dylan, wore a leather coat - rang her 4,5 times a day and if she missed his call she would panic. It was disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 548November 15, 2018 4:17 PM

[quote]Taco stand? What’s this now?Projectile diarrhea? What?

Minor threads in this tapestry of mental illness and unchecked paraphilias, honey.

by Anonymousreply 549November 15, 2018 4:19 PM

Dylan looks like Buddy Hackett.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550November 15, 2018 4:21 PM

R540, did you ever meet these guys? What was the attraction of following the blog for years ? Was there always sinister things happening?

by Anonymousreply 551November 15, 2018 4:34 PM

Why has this brainwashing toxic setup not been more forthrightly condemned in the gay community?

by Anonymousreply 552November 15, 2018 4:52 PM

[R551]. No, never met them...wouldn’t want to I’m afraid...I live near a gay hotspot they attended , and their haughty behavior still elicits ROARS of laughter from the locals! Dyldo acted like the entire event was thrown for him, twitching, contorting his face and blinking oddly, talking in full booming “stage” voice...he looked like a Tourette’s victim with a jackhammer shoved up his ass...So, after that, I was hooked....it was all too funny!!...I saw the rotating cast of characters as “train wreck” fascinating, but very very lurid....I had no idea what ball sack inflation was about, my penis is fine the way it is. I use soap, and deodorant, and find B.O. Queens repellant. I saw Alpha leave his husband, and go from scrawny to a roided mess, saw the whole Tank drama play out from day one (this was someone who was not equipped mentally to play this sick game)....I know folks that “hosted” Dyldo in Hawaii....etc etc etc. It’s a grostesque ball of snakes, now a HUGE finger point-a-thon, of who knew what, and when they knew it. 3 guys are dead, and Dyldo walks away scott free....A true psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 553November 15, 2018 5:39 PM

Dyldo's legal husband Dan has been clearing his accounts too Daniel Hafertepen(@danybb) - Instagram BOOM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554November 15, 2018 5:48 PM

This is why they hate us.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555November 15, 2018 5:51 PM

the husband has LARGE legal issues regarding the labor board, “creative bookkeeping”, and some immigration problems to boot....it’s all online...

by Anonymousreply 556November 15, 2018 5:51 PM

Who's the guy at the back in the red t shirt? Is he dead too?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557November 15, 2018 5:52 PM

R556 do share loving your fun and informative posts

by Anonymousreply 558November 15, 2018 5:57 PM

Are ANY of these people not midgits? Why do they all have t-rex arms? Do they take turns, trying one another's shoes or do they wear slip-ons?

by Anonymousreply 559November 15, 2018 5:58 PM

This has all the makings of a trainwreck-bad-but-I-can't-look-away reality TV show, except most people would be too squeamish to watch.

by Anonymousreply 560November 15, 2018 6:00 PM

Their teeny tiny Oompa Lompa sized DayGlo sneakers creep me the fuck out

by Anonymousreply 561November 15, 2018 6:00 PM

[R557] that’s the one that escaped...I *think* (don’t quote me) he used meth or drugs and Dyldo found out...and the “contract” was broken...If you aren’t willing to forego bathing and basic personal hygiene, follow a rigorous diet and supliment routein that makes your breath smell like crib death...give ALL your meager paycheck to someone who makes WELL OVER 200k a year...then being one of Dyldo’s pups is NOT FOR YOU!! when this one (forgot his “name”) escaped...I laughed for days....he was a kid, had horrible teeth, but escaped with his life....he is also the one SPEAKING OUT....so stay tuned, fellow readers....

by Anonymousreply 562November 15, 2018 6:03 PM

Call me Miss Marple if you will, but our plucky meth addict escapee went by 'pupaphyr'

by Anonymousreply 563November 15, 2018 6:06 PM

this shit makes “The A-List” and that “Fire Island” show look like “MASTERPIECE THEATER”!!😂

by Anonymousreply 564November 15, 2018 6:06 PM

I may have Dylan's next target...who's gonna warm him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565November 15, 2018 6:10 PM

I feel bad for the German Shepherd too. Hopefully the animal isn’t exploited, clearly he’s part of the whole optics: tough as nails/ take no prisoner dog in a house full of would-be pups.

by Anonymousreply 566November 15, 2018 6:13 PM

[R565] is that “SIXFOOTFIVE” guy??? If so, he seems like he’s cut from the same cloth...”look at me, look at me!!” I wish Dyldo would also recruit that “internet porn star” the one with the huge Frankenstein head...(maybe someone can help)....and if they want to take CJ STRYKER....I won’t be mad!

by Anonymousreply 567November 15, 2018 6:23 PM

You mean Bryan Knight, R567? He’s actually a nice guy, I’ve met him.

by Anonymousreply 568November 15, 2018 6:37 PM

how did u know that’s who he meant [R568]?

by Anonymousreply 569November 15, 2018 6:45 PM

R567 and R568 are quintessential DL and both can share the 'posts of 2018' sash

by Anonymousreply 570November 15, 2018 6:47 PM

R569 are you new here? We always know.

by Anonymousreply 571November 15, 2018 6:47 PM

R565 that guy has such epic “gayface” .....EWWW

by Anonymousreply 572November 15, 2018 6:51 PM

He said Frankenstein Head, I can only think of one giant pron ‘star’ that fits that description.

by Anonymousreply 573November 15, 2018 7:06 PM

well, it is true, his head is quite Frankenstein-y!! You met him, and that intrigues me...did u have a date? I’m not judging, I just never had a pay date....or maybe you saw him go go dancing. What the eff do I know? Carry on

by Anonymousreply 574November 15, 2018 7:11 PM

Per, R20's pic, was he silicon just in his balls. If so, he has a pretty naturally fat cock. But, it looks like it might be injected as well; though I've seen fat cocks like that. I never new this was a thing - like a whole subculture of injecting silicon.

by Anonymousreply 575November 15, 2018 7:17 PM

Yeah met him R574. We have a mutual friend in the comic biz and that’s his goal, he wants to publish a gay themed humorous comic book. He’s very big. Not that sexy when you’re just talking to him about geeky things like comics, but maybe if you get in him the bedroom it’s different. To me he seemed like a derpy giant nerd. His pron clips photograph him better than he looks in real life, they make him look even bigger. But yeah, I could picture him falling in with the Noodles and Beef crowd if he thought it could get his comic book published.

by Anonymousreply 576November 15, 2018 7:31 PM

[quote]Per, [R20]'s pic, was he silicon just in his balls.

I don't know if Master Dyldo did it but he made Tank / Jack inject his cock and it left him unable to get any erection and he said that 'turned him on' that 'all he was fit for was taking Master's loads'

by Anonymousreply 577November 15, 2018 8:59 PM

[quote]I could picture him falling in with the Noodles and Beef crowd if he thought it could get his comic book published.

Funnily enough Dylan used to draw illustrations for the furrydom / gay manga scene, he used the name ekiguu

by Anonymousreply 578November 15, 2018 9:00 PM

[quote]ps: “Alpha” was gay married to a rather ordinary sweet fella, and HIS “transformation” is another “before and after” shocker!!

His real name is Chuck Osborn and Jack made him the executor of his will. I think good old Chuck procures for Dylan and enforces the rules. He comes over like a nasty old bitch.

by Anonymousreply 579November 15, 2018 9:08 PM

They are some of the ugliest fucking creatures I have ever laid eyes on pup biff/Phil is extremely ugly. On left. Ugly to the fucking bone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580November 15, 2018 9:32 PM

Biff really is the ugliest one alive, Tank looked like a hideous “under a bridge” troll, but I won’t speak ill of the dead. IF ANYONE HAS the pix of Biff Femming it up in expensive women’s clothing (a display queen, I think) Please post them....it’s really horrifying. all for the delight of their midget master! I have had enough of angry short trolls in my lifetime....they lash out and are always annoyed! Anywhoooo, what does Chuck Osborn do? Does anyone know? PPS. has anyone told NOODLES employer?? Didn’t her just start a job at google? THEY SHOULD GOOGLE HIM!

by Anonymousreply 581November 15, 2018 9:49 PM

Imagine sleeping with a bicycle chain and full sized padlock on your neck every night. Imagine your bushy long beard getting all tangled in it too, it sounds dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 582November 15, 2018 10:58 PM

[quote]Court filings allege that the BuzzFeed reporter, Blake Montgomery, went too far in trying to contact Hafertepen, including showing up in person at Hafertepen's residence in the Chinatown-International District. A BuzzFeed report published today states that their reporter was indeed "arrested and jailed" after attempting to talk to Hafertepen in person. However, BuzzFeed Director of Communications Matt Mittenthal tells The Stranger that Montgomery's arrest was "an outrageous and disproportionate response to a reporter doing his job."

[quote]Mittenthal continued: "We strongly dispute the Seattle Police Department's account of what transpired, and look forward to reviewing all the available evidence—including camera footage—to understand what warranted the jailing of a reporter for nearly 24 hours."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583November 15, 2018 11:46 PM

And here’s the Buzzfeed article...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584November 15, 2018 11:48 PM

Gross.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585November 16, 2018 12:01 AM

You see? Dylan is tricky, it’s going to be hard to make this stick to him.

by Anonymousreply 586November 16, 2018 12:03 AM

He's a Midget Master, a Diddy Dom.

Look, when your nutsack could contain both your sneakers, it's time to reevaluate your 'lifestyle preferences'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587November 16, 2018 12:08 AM

Oh god I think he’s going to get away with it, isn’t he

by Anonymousreply 588November 16, 2018 3:17 AM

Test bump, since some people are apparently having trouble posting in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 589November 16, 2018 3:34 AM

Oh, he’s going to get away with it, but that’s not going to make us forget...he’s planning to pull “a geographic” and relocate to Vancouver (or so I hear)...but does this mean he disbands his “pups” and releases them from their kennel? R582, you make a valid point, and it speaks to Tank being a few sandwiches short of a picnic...No one in their RIGHT MIND would allow ANY of this to happen to them....Love is Blind, but it doesn’t live in Bellvue.....Dyldo used him up and jerked him every which way but loose....How Tank’s mother stopped herself from shooting Dyldo in the head is beyond me...I would have done it on camera, with pronounced relish. This poor woman’s life must be a living hell, knowing how her son was abused physically and mentally.

by Anonymousreply 590November 16, 2018 3:42 AM

I started a Part 2 as we’ve nearly engorged this thread like a saline-pumped scrotum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591November 16, 2018 3:50 AM

Considering Bryan Knight has been swapping loads on and off camera for years with the Treasure Island meth and mirth club then silicone in his balls might not be the worst of his future health issues R568.

by Anonymousreply 592November 16, 2018 8:35 AM

Were Dylan’s crew known to do drugs at all? I associate circuit queens with crystal, but then these guys look so well-fed and I know with crystal people get thin because they skip meals from speeding.

by Anonymousreply 593November 16, 2018 1:02 PM

Anyone know whether the injections are reversible?

by Anonymousreply 594November 16, 2018 1:17 PM

Can you imagine being the one to do the autopsy on that freak? Later that day at the dinner table....

“You won’t believe what I saw on the slab this afternoon. I took some pix. Crazy queens. “

by Anonymousreply 595November 16, 2018 1:40 PM

I bet removing the silicone is as dangerous as administering it. One nick of a vein or whatnot and the silicone will travel. It’s terrible stuff.

by Anonymousreply 596November 16, 2018 1:45 PM

[quote]Anyone know whether the injections are reversible?

They are not. The silicon enters tissue like jello soaked into sponge. If inflammation occurs, the only remedy is to cut out the tissue.

by Anonymousreply 597November 16, 2018 1:50 PM

not reversible...think of a woman with an old ruptured breast implant....that silicone oozed into their bodies and was near impossible to remove.

by Anonymousreply 598November 16, 2018 2:12 PM

Stevie Nicks allegedly had a ruptured breast implant which caused her to get a chronic fatigue type illness.

by Anonymousreply 599November 16, 2018 4:41 PM

I wish some of the bitchy rhetoric was less superficial... besides, it's not entertaining. they're weak. and it makes me think Dylan's fingerprints are behind the superficial comments. Jack seemed like a sweet dude. His mom, Linda, should be a likened to Judy Sheppard... But this kinky stuff IS fascinating. Colorful. The emotional side sucks... I wish this was a Ryan Murphy series.

by Anonymousreply 600November 16, 2018 4:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!