Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dylan Hafertepen - He likes to mentally/physically abuse other men.

Awww...look how strong midget is...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 26, 2018 10:11 PM

I want 500 responses on this psychopath for googles results.

by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2018 12:52 AM

Um, who the fuck is this guy?

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2018 12:53 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2018 12:58 AM

R2, it’s oodles of grief....I mean Noodles and Beef.

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2018 1:03 AM

I see that Kiwi Farms has a thread on him.

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2018 1:08 AM

Why would anyone buy into this flavor of crazy?

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2018 1:15 AM

There is an existing thread on DL about this - but since the fucker is scrubbing the hell out of his Google search, I like that his name is in the thread title here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 24, 2018 2:51 PM

Gross. There's nothing erotic about these human-ish small people.

by Anonymousreply 8October 24, 2018 2:56 PM

Funny that he’d be used as the poster boy for bad gym etiquette ... according to a friend who was a personal trainer at the former Gold’s in SOMA (SF), he and his harem were complete entitled assholes to everyone.

They’re now infesting Seattle. Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 9October 24, 2018 2:56 PM

Plus, there is significant evidence that he now has three bodies connected to him - and I'm not referring to a tragically inept, silicone-bloated, bareback gang bang.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 24, 2018 3:05 PM

Holy crap. I realize that Dylan had actually caused the DEATH of one of his pups.

by Anonymousreply 11October 24, 2018 3:11 PM

* didn’t realize

by Anonymousreply 12October 24, 2018 3:11 PM

There’s something off about his “biceps”. More silicone injecting???

by Anonymousreply 13October 24, 2018 3:15 PM

Muriel is going to pull the plug on these threads, I sense it

by Anonymousreply 14October 24, 2018 3:15 PM

He's making up for a name like Halfthepeen.

by Anonymousreply 15October 24, 2018 3:17 PM

he’s disgusting, and someone’s bound to crack this cunt in the mouth

by Anonymousreply 16October 26, 2018 12:33 PM

I wonder if he’s actually strong or if those muscles are just big inflated mush. I doubt he’s tough, despite his self promotion as an alpha top master.

by Anonymousreply 17October 26, 2018 2:39 PM

He's the type to whine and sob over every social slight (real and imagined) and then beat on his 'pups' and get off on them destroying their bodies, forever, to feel important.

And tall. I'm sure he feels very tall while he's hurting those other guys. Big and tall!

by Anonymousreply 18October 26, 2018 2:44 PM

I hope he ends up in prison. Doubtful, but I’m hopeful

by Anonymousreply 19October 26, 2018 4:54 PM

Yep, there's something very, very off about this.

by Anonymousreply 20October 26, 2018 5:26 PM

Is there any evidence that the police are investigating?

by Anonymousreply 21October 26, 2018 5:35 PM

You know, on the other thread there's a short video (I can't wade through all that craziness again to find it), I think posted on Vimeo, where he's talking about shutting down his blog after...15(?) years because of haters. He's seated for one thing (so you don't see his body really), but if you saw only that, he comes across as sensible and nice, even. It's pretty short. But once you've spent, oh, two minutes, reading some of his journal posts and what he's into, jeeeeeeesus.

He is so weird-looking, that little short body all pumped up out of proportion, I don't understand how it is he's attracted a harem of guys wanting to be his slave. They're all crazy, like really crazy.

by Anonymousreply 22October 26, 2018 6:05 PM

Here's this piece.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 26, 2018 6:36 PM

Beyond stupid and sad.

by Anonymousreply 24October 26, 2018 8:57 PM

The Seattle PD has opened a homicide investigation.

by Anonymousreply 25October 26, 2018 10:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!