Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Killed by his monster balls, part 2

Because the other thread is almost full (of silicone)

Link to original thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390October 13, 2019 4:41 PM

I’m trying to find the photo of the rear view of Tank’s sack. If someone knows where it is and could post it, I’d appreciate it.

by Anonymousreply 1November 16, 2018 6:00 AM

Master Troll Dyldo has one-upped himself. Noodlesandbeef.com now redirects to a memorial site for Tank

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 16, 2018 9:33 AM

It looks like Biff has left the kennel and found a new job in Philly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 16, 2018 9:37 AM

r1 This one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 16, 2018 1:25 PM

R2’s links produces this:

“Alas, the page you requested was not found. Probably something to do with a court order or something.”

So I guess Dyldo is controlling the narrative now.

by Anonymousreply 5November 16, 2018 1:30 PM

I hate the Midget Master. Key link from Part 1 (Dan and Dyldo had the reporter arrested and he's in jail! The midget has friends high up)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 16, 2018 1:54 PM

Word is Dyldo is behind this Tumblr

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 16, 2018 1:55 PM

Maybe r6, but he can't stop Kiwi Farms!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 16, 2018 1:56 PM

From Needles & Boof’s perspective, I’m sure the worst thing about this is that he can no longer parade his army of circus freaks around - not even online - and for a consummate attention whore like him, that must be a fate worse than death.

He can’t go anywhere now without being recognized and called out.

by Anonymousreply 9November 16, 2018 1:56 PM

Bitch is shading the DL as a 'weird forum' and calling us hypocrites!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 16, 2018 1:56 PM

[quote]@isnoodlesandbeefinjail advocates going on this weird forum where among pushing throwing Dylan in jail because he looks weird to them, they laugh at Tank/ Jack while asking “justice for Jack”. “Join the bitchfest” Hypocrisy or stupidity?

by Anonymousreply 11November 16, 2018 1:59 PM

Dylan looks weird to anyone with functioning eyes.

by Anonymousreply 12November 16, 2018 2:04 PM

All this muscle bear drama makes me glad to be a scrawny little thing.

by Anonymousreply 13November 16, 2018 2:06 PM

That pro-Dylan tumblr reminds me of a Facebook bitch fight that erupted a few years ago, when the Dylanettes were still infesting San Francisco. Someone who was a trainer at their regular gym posted about their boorish antics; others piled on; and then a snotty little muscle pup chimed in and HOWLED at everyone for being so mean to poor misunderstood Dylan.

I wonder he’s responsible for that tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 14November 16, 2018 2:21 PM

Maybe he's angling to replace Tank?

by Anonymousreply 15November 16, 2018 2:24 PM

TANK STANK WITH HIS BIG SMELLY BALLS

by Anonymousreply 16November 16, 2018 2:29 PM

They are all short and ugly. Take a good look at ALL of them. Noodles and all his pups. His husband dan is ugly with all his tats and he has fat on his chest and thinks he has muscular pecs. That hideous creature Biff is a nightmare goat creatures with his fat jaw that he tries to hide with his beard. That older creature is all rounded out. And OLD. And that newer ginger is a flaming steroid freak show gay face. WHO gets erect from any of them?????

by Anonymousreply 17November 16, 2018 2:56 PM

Dylan's a bottom, and so was Tank. Dylan gets ploughed by 'the old one' , Chuck aka Alpha. Can you imagine. Look at the coquettish midget with that flower tucked behind his ear. Can't you picture her twirling a baton to the Knots Landing theme tune, her giant ballsack flapping merrily about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 16, 2018 3:03 PM

What kind of gays don't know about the datalounge? How sad. Club Noodles: only chunky losers need apply for membership.

by Anonymousreply 19November 16, 2018 3:06 PM

God, R18. I can *see* it...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 16, 2018 3:07 PM

Yeah I’d say if anything, his reputation is tarnished and only the most masochistic of subs would enter into that coven now.

by Anonymousreply 21November 16, 2018 3:35 PM

Eulogizing my partner has been a challenging experience.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 16, 2018 3:35 PM

I’m such an idiot, I shouldn’t have followed that link to his Tank memorial site. I’m not behind a proxy server, now he’s got my IP address!

Don’t do it!!

by Anonymousreply 23November 16, 2018 3:40 PM

I wonder if he’s really daft enough to think that prospective employers won’t google him. Or if he actually thinks he can scrub the entire internet of any mention of his name. Or if he thinks no one who knows about Jack also knows that he has a LinkedIn profile.

by Anonymousreply 24November 16, 2018 3:52 PM

Who cares r23? He's not gonna do anything to you, you can fend off a fat midget, grab his tongue and flip him around with it.

by Anonymousreply 25November 16, 2018 4:02 PM

Settle down R23. If the midget comes at you waving a bike chain and a pen and jibbering menacingly about how you're gonna sign a 'contract,' just scream 'I ain't no chunky little murderer's bitch!!' and run. Your legs are guaranteed longer than his.

by Anonymousreply 26November 16, 2018 4:07 PM

r23 r26 Lmao or just kick him in the balls, chances are he'd have an embolism right there or his nutsack explode

by Anonymousreply 27November 16, 2018 4:32 PM

I was thinking more that he could cyberstalk the website visitors. He is allegedly a talented IT professional. Honestly though, i wonder how he’d be keeping his job at this point.

by Anonymousreply 28November 16, 2018 4:39 PM

Paging all SJW - cultural appropriation!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 16, 2018 7:53 PM

Dylan looks like he'd cry after sex. Maybe even during.

by Anonymousreply 30November 16, 2018 8:44 PM

Hey Dylan! I hope you're reading this! Die in a grease fire bitch!

by Anonymousreply 31November 16, 2018 9:11 PM

That huge nose ring looked hideous on Jack. Seeing that and that ugly beard, and knowing that he stank like a goat, very depressing because Dylan made him do all that.

by Anonymousreply 32November 16, 2018 9:39 PM

Funny he apparently lives in Chinatown, he's got more chins than his neighborhood phonebook.

This isn't who I'd give up my paycheck and deodorant to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 16, 2018 9:48 PM

Imagine him standing in a wrestling singlet with his silicon cocklet flopping about, scowling and bossing those other guys around. 'Do this! Do that! I'm your Master! Wipe the worktops! You missed a bit! You're shit! Go stand in the corner slave!' Honestly, you'd just laugh in his chubby face wouldn't you. Or slap him.

by Anonymousreply 34November 16, 2018 9:54 PM

LOL @ the Mr. S changing room pic in r33.

by Anonymousreply 35November 16, 2018 9:56 PM

I like sex as much as the next guy - but I couldn't imagine my whole life being centered around sex like these guys! Circuit parties, group sex, slaves, harnesses, fetishes, etc. It's all just too much! Dylin looks half way mentally disabled and smells on top of everything else! How does anyone give him the time of day?!?!?? Then again his little harem aren't the hottest group of walking silicone implants in the world

by Anonymousreply 36November 16, 2018 10:00 PM

Why doesn't he have an occipital ridge? The back of his head is perfectly flat at R33.

by Anonymousreply 37November 16, 2018 10:01 PM

r28 Don't worry, after Kiwi Farms put him on front street there is no way he can keep track of all the people that are laughing at him.

by Anonymousreply 38November 16, 2018 10:38 PM

R37 It means he was left on his back as a baby, rarely picked up or given tummy time. Explains a lot, actually. Bashar al Assad has the same flat head.

by Anonymousreply 39November 16, 2018 10:46 PM

R33, oh look at me. My huge inflated cock won’t fit. It’s too big. You fucking overgrown retarded baby. Fuck you Dyldo! Hope your balls implode soon. Waste of fucking oxygen you and all your pups are. And those that worship you.

by Anonymousreply 40November 16, 2018 10:49 PM

I’m surprised we haven’t heard from some of the gays around the globe who have had run-in’s with Dyldo and crew...You can do it anonymously here folks! The post that detailed how they’d all traipse behind Dyldo down the street, the HUMILIATING photos of Tank on his knees in the middle of the street in SF...C’mon Mr. S leather employees...spill it!! You’ve done enough “Bespoke”😂 work for noodles, SOMEONE HAS TO HAVE SOME TEA! I implore you, in the spirit of the holidays, to give us a few juicy tidbits...!! I enjoy sharing my recollections, as seen thru my bewitching green eyes...but as I have stated, I’m tired...throw a guy a bone

by Anonymousreply 41November 16, 2018 11:11 PM

Ha, R41! Dyldo looks like he'd use the word "bespoke", thinking it made him look classy and masculine, instead of a human prawn with a gait like Marvin the Martin.

by Anonymousreply 42November 16, 2018 11:34 PM

r33 I hope he'd bought that after trying it on, ew

by Anonymousreply 43November 17, 2018 12:11 AM

OMG!!! I just realized what Dylan reminds me of.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 17, 2018 12:22 AM

Hey DYLDO.....YOU’RE SHORT BITCH! AND FEM!

by Anonymousreply 45November 17, 2018 12:26 AM

[quote] “Join the bitchfest” Hypocrisy or stupidity?

Neither hypocrisy or stupidity. Instead: BITCHERY! BITCHERY SINCE GODDAMNED 1995!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46November 17, 2018 12:36 AM

He's just son ugly and weirdly shaped - his torso is longer than his midget legs. That stupid face he makes is so punchable. He looks like an ugly pug dog

by Anonymousreply 47November 17, 2018 3:01 AM

In the last thread someone posted a picture of a sexy young clean shaven man they claimed to be him before gaining all the weight. If he really ruined that hottness by becoming an oompa Loompa I am doubly mad

by Anonymousreply 48November 17, 2018 3:08 AM

Him who r48? Dylan or Jack? Dylan was very cute and Jack was kinda cute too, little shy Aussie guy. But yeah Dylan was a cute little Filipino adjacent twink. Now he's fat, retarded, midget.

by Anonymousreply 49November 17, 2018 3:29 AM

Dylan - he looked like a toned somoan twink. Not all round and blown out of proportion.

by Anonymousreply 50November 17, 2018 3:31 AM

This is the pic to which I was refering - I refuse to believe he was ever this cute!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51November 17, 2018 3:34 AM

Cross eyed even then.

by Anonymousreply 52November 17, 2018 3:39 AM

He got butt implants so he could have a giant lady ass? I thought he was supposed to be hyper masculine.

by Anonymousreply 53November 17, 2018 3:41 AM

He was never cute, wtf are y'all talking about?

by Anonymousreply 54November 17, 2018 3:42 AM

It's very clear to me that he was just another short, effeminate, Filipino twink, which isn't exactly a rarity, who wanted to stand out somehow and be exceptional and also make himself more masculine along the way, hence the transformation to this gross caricature of a person with "Maori heritage".

It's just a shame that he had to damage the lives of so many people along the way. I can't wrap my head around how he managed to influence anyone down this path. Who would take this guy seriously and obey his every whim?

by Anonymousreply 55November 17, 2018 3:43 AM

R54 I refuse to believe anyone wouldn't find the guy in R51 at least cute. I'm not saying he was a male model by any means, but he was waaaaay more attractive then (if thats really him) than he is in his current balloon animal form

by Anonymousreply 56November 17, 2018 3:45 AM

Someone shoukd tell him how fem and submissive that tongue out pose is. He looks stupid and silly. Miley couldn't pull it off and neither can he

by Anonymousreply 57November 17, 2018 3:46 AM

The tongue thing, and the insoles curved inward in the neon track shoes, and the little arms- nothing looks dom about it. I guess that’s the whole mind game though, things not appearing as they seem.

by Anonymousreply 58November 17, 2018 3:50 AM

It seems like Tamk/Jack was the primary caretaker for that shepherd - I wonder if the 5 way fuck group kept him after Tank died. Its weird to think that the dog is probably missing its master all the while unaware it's being cared for by the very people who killed his dad. I know that's an odd thought - I just wish the dog could somehow know so it could rip their throats out while they slept.

by Anonymousreply 59November 17, 2018 3:51 AM

I missed Mummy’s Boy so I’ve dragged him over here. Refer back to this post when you need a palate cleanser.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60November 17, 2018 3:52 AM

I read somewhere Dylan is actually the bottom in the main relationship, how the fuck does that work? How do you not laugh in his face when he's trying to Dom you in public knowing he was on his back moaning like a bitch in heat last night in bed? I saw a pic of him on all fours clapping his ass - how can you take a dom like that seriously. You know you have nothing going om for you when your ENTIRE life revolves around sex - fucking pathetic all these guys

by Anonymousreply 61November 17, 2018 3:55 AM

Like seriosuly?!?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62November 17, 2018 4:03 AM

What R62 posted (for anyone who doesn't have a Tumblr account):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63November 17, 2018 4:06 AM

Lets try again - Seriously! Thats the dom? Clapping his ass like a whore ready to.be mounted? He's clearly a pussy cum dump bottom! There's nothing wromg with being a bottom, just don't overcompensate for it by trying to be super dom - This gif makes me laugh so fucking hard! I'd love to know what the people watching this were thinking

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64November 17, 2018 4:07 AM

the whole DOM thing seems to be downright topsy turvey in “Mondo Dyldo”...I agree with R61, it would be impossible for me to keep a straight face....seriously....which brings me back to the fact that Dyldo has written (AND GOD I WISH I COULD FIND IT!!) about his ex’s and subsequently HIS interest in mind control/hypnosis...the tongue thing is a cue...like the stirring of the spoon in “Get Out”...and he has these pups conditioned to respond to it....I KNOW IT SOUNDS CRAZY....But so does lugging around zeppelin-like testicles...And smelling like a pile of burning tractor tires, and having a bozo red beard bushing out like you’re some demented clown....And as someone so sagely mentioned, trying to get a good nights sleep with that pit bull sized padlock and chain on your neck.....I know it’s a lot to digest, but as usual.....

by Anonymousreply 65November 17, 2018 4:08 AM

They make me want to non violently, quietly incel myself.

by Anonymousreply 66November 17, 2018 4:08 AM

Thanks R63 - i think I got.it the 2nd time around. But that gif can't be posted enough, makes me genuinely laugh out loud

by Anonymousreply 67November 17, 2018 4:08 AM

Well I suppose that would be voluntary cel.

by Anonymousreply 68November 17, 2018 4:09 AM

THAT GIF IS SO FUCKING FUNNY....I’m not a murderer, but I know SOMEONE out there is ....oh I forgot, Dyldo is

by Anonymousreply 69November 17, 2018 4:10 AM

That gif should be the headline of any article about him

by Anonymousreply 70November 17, 2018 4:11 AM

r56 Well, believe it.. He always looked a bit, ahem, slow and ordinary, I mean I wouldn't turn my head if I saw him in the street. Ofc he looked better than now, but that's not saying much

by Anonymousreply 71November 17, 2018 4:11 AM

I wonder what hr would do if he couldn't center his life around sex for a week? He'd probably have absolutely nothing to talk about or do besides work. Even his gym routine is sexualized

by Anonymousreply 72November 17, 2018 4:13 AM

But I have heard that none of their cocks work due to the silicone injections so who exactly is fucking Midgettard?

by Anonymousreply 73November 17, 2018 4:16 AM

That gif is a gift that keeps on giving. Between them both looking ao silly on the floor doing a womanly ass clap to that red head eagerly looking at Dylan for approval to the ambulance of the background spectators, seriously the funniest shit ever. Cam you imagine what the putrid air wafting from that ass ever time it.clapped? Peak yuck mouth

by Anonymousreply 74November 17, 2018 4:16 AM

You will respect me; I am your master, girlfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75November 17, 2018 4:19 AM

R73 The old man in the crew who he married is evidently the top - I guess he fucks the others too. I'm sure that's why they all pump themselves with silicone and render their junk useless, they're total bottoms who don't need a hard dick anyway. I think the proof is in the fact that gramps cub doesn't seem to have his junk as grotesquely pumped up as the others - at least from what I can tell.by the relatively few pics of him out there. He probably doesn't want his pic taken in case his great grand kids see them online and call woth questions

by Anonymousreply 76November 17, 2018 4:20 AM

They're like the gay heathers - except not cool.or.funny or interesting in any way

by Anonymousreply 77November 17, 2018 4:24 AM

That’s the “pup” who was Tank 2.0.... the skeeze from Rhode Island who was so fucking fat, that his “transformation” from BLOB OF SHIT into a “bearlesque”😂😂 star...replete with pasties (HOW FEM) ...makes him the laughingstock of any event he attends!! None of this squares up in my eldergay brain...I’m old skool...if a purse fell out chew mouff when u were all dressed up, well, we’ve all met someone like that...but to FLAGRENTLY use this fake masc voice, then twirl your tittie tassels....I JUST CANNOT...😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 78November 17, 2018 4:24 AM

So...like the gay Martha Dumptrucks?

by Anonymousreply 79November 17, 2018 4:24 AM

R78 he also wears heels in his act (ugly ones which add insult to injury). It's fine to explore your fem side, just don't overcompensate to try and somehow "make up for it." Trust me, you don't need to be an eldergay to be mistified by these sissy's antics

by Anonymousreply 80November 17, 2018 4:29 AM

Their dicks wouldn't need to work if they all into fisting. Just speculating.

by Anonymousreply 81November 17, 2018 4:29 AM

With all those supplements and lack of deodorant, I shudder to think what their house smells like after a fisting session.

by Anonymousreply 82November 17, 2018 4:31 AM

....probably like death - Ba-dump-bump...

by Anonymousreply 83November 17, 2018 4:39 AM

Oh! I forgot to mention....I’m pretty sure his step-dad owns a NUT FARM.......NOW THAT’S IRONY!!!

by Anonymousreply 84November 17, 2018 4:41 AM

That skinny kid pic really was him when he was younger. He was cute. Now he is a bloated SHORT hot dog. Did ya catch that Dyldo....SHORT.

by Anonymousreply 85November 17, 2018 4:47 AM

R85 I have to believe he got waaay more dick looking like that than he does now looking like a handicapped bowling ball

by Anonymousreply 86November 17, 2018 4:52 AM

Oh, I also remember him droning on about growing up in an abusive household, having “blurred lines” when it came to his family & appropriate behavior...(parents always nude, some weird bathing thing that was cultural and also hippy-ish).... WELL....one time he said that his MOM remarked that he and his husband “must really have SUPER HOT SEX!!”.... I couldn’t help myself, and I wrote to him and said... DID YOUR MOTHER REALLY SAY THAT??? DOES SHE ALWAYS SEXUALIZE YOU LIKE THAT??? YOU KNOW WHO ELSE DID THAT???? PATSY RAMSEY....AND WE ALL KNOW HOW *THAT* TURNED OUT!!! he wrote back....”How Nice”

It was there I knew we were dealing with a GRADE A FEM!

by Anonymousreply 87November 17, 2018 4:57 AM

That self-induced steatopygia he's got is not attractive.

by Anonymousreply 88November 17, 2018 4:59 AM

That ain't steatopygia - that's straight up implants, asians just don't have fat asses like that no matter how much they work out

by Anonymousreply 89November 17, 2018 5:01 AM

The guy in the t shirt that says Bigger looks like he’s got staph on his upper arms

by Anonymousreply 90November 17, 2018 5:02 AM

From many angles his pecs look like implants too.

by Anonymousreply 91November 17, 2018 5:14 AM

staph is no laugh!

by Anonymousreply 92November 17, 2018 5:16 AM

Oh I don't know, Ro r92, it made me chuckle.

by Anonymousreply 93November 17, 2018 5:25 AM

seriously - What's with the tard faces he makes?!?! Does he think it makes him look endearing? It's like he's intentionally trying to look as unfuckable as humanly possible. That's not even taking into account his qrotesque genitals. I'm single and this guy has multiple guys worshipping at his abusive, sociopathic midget feet... Excuse me while I go kill myself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94November 17, 2018 5:29 AM

That's right Dinky Dylan if you're gonna come for the lounge then you best come correct!

by Anonymousreply 95November 17, 2018 5:48 AM

he makes a lot of “who me?” faces, and he looks mentally defective...maybe staring at his mother’s snatch all day made him this way...who knows, I’m no doctor...I do know that I hope he eats shit and lives!

by Anonymousreply 96November 17, 2018 5:52 AM

Also, I find it interesting how he keeps trying to push the racism angle, yet he dates and seeks out the palest white men on the scene. Meanwhile had he not specified his own race I would have assumed he was jist a tan white guy

by Anonymousreply 97November 17, 2018 5:57 AM

I have to ask, why would anyone do this?

by Anonymousreply 98November 17, 2018 6:57 AM

[quote]maybe staring at his mother’s snatch all day made him this way...who knows, I’m no doctor.

Oh datalounge. Never change.

by Anonymousreply 99November 17, 2018 8:57 AM

I know some real Maoris and they don't stick their tongues out 'just because.' That shit is dumb.

by Anonymousreply 100November 17, 2018 9:21 AM

R30 - I think he's more like a discreet fart - silent but deadly.

by Anonymousreply 101November 17, 2018 10:47 AM

R101, and Short. Don’t forget SHORT. Got that dinky Dyldo? SHORT!

by Anonymousreply 102November 17, 2018 12:33 PM

Dylan’s dick isn’t as badly inflated as some that I’ve seen but it still looks like the silicone is making that disgusting swollen hood which eventually swallows up the glans. These things can’t possibly smell good, there’s one guy out on Pornhub called Philmore UK and his dick and balls are the size of a basketball, the glans is buried.

by Anonymousreply 103November 17, 2018 2:47 PM

New article. Arrest the midget murderer!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104November 17, 2018 2:56 PM

I’d say the party is over for him, even if he doesn’t get indicted. I’m sure the various intersecting kink communities he’s in will now shun him.

by Anonymousreply 105November 17, 2018 3:19 PM

SHUNNING IS A GOOD START!!

by Anonymousreply 106November 17, 2018 7:40 PM

Philmore UK has had severe health problems the past few years and the rumors have been that it's related to the silicone. And his hole is the size of a grapefruit now from all the fisting. Worderful prolapse.

by Anonymousreply 107November 17, 2018 8:09 PM

[QUOTE] Worderful prolapse

Not two words one normally see together

by Anonymousreply 108November 17, 2018 11:41 PM

Please welcome to the stage: WONDERFUL PROLAPSE

by Anonymousreply 109November 17, 2018 11:45 PM

Once you go down this road, you sort of have to buy in completely because you can't go back. You can't undo the silicon, your dick won't work, you're a bloated freak (I guess that could be reversed somewhat), your pup tattoos are there to stay.

by Anonymousreply 110November 17, 2018 11:54 PM

Does Dylan even have silicone? Alpha? The husband?

Injecting saline, sure, but from the pictures it looks like only the lower tier have permanent....I’m not sure that “enhancement” is the word for it.

by Anonymousreply 111November 18, 2018 12:06 AM

R111 Dylan talks about starting with saline and graduating to silicone. The huaband seems to have a bit more autonomy than the other pups and doesn't seem to have the silicone, or at least not as much as those other lost souls. Maybe because he's the top, idk

by Anonymousreply 112November 18, 2018 6:37 AM

I read a first hand account about how Dylan personally picked the pose for each pup when taking pictures in public. Living your life for likes and your online persona is pathetic! Also, why is he standing like that? They all look so fem and why are his arms out like that? Why is his back arched so dramatically?!?!? These people provide hours of entertainment. Fascinating in a car wreck sort of way!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113November 18, 2018 6:54 AM

A tale of two little meatballs in love. LMFAO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114November 18, 2018 6:57 AM

R114 Meatball is the perfect description. I look at this and thank God above I'm tall and don't have to overcompensate like these lolly pop guild members

by Anonymousreply 115November 18, 2018 8:15 AM

r115 that's what they look like, aye. Tiny people.

by Anonymousreply 116November 18, 2018 9:39 AM

[quote]Alpha? The husband?

Dan aka Carne is the husband not Alpha (real name Chuck Osborn - he had a husband, whom he left for the Midget Master).

This is Dan (green hat in the Folsom St Christmas snap)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117November 18, 2018 9:44 AM

Biff (some call him Goat Boy) and Dan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118November 18, 2018 9:46 AM

Top photo: Angus (real name Mathew), Alpha (Chuck) and Dan

Bottom: Angus, Alpha, Dan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119November 18, 2018 9:47 AM

Whoops bottom is Dan, Chuck, Angus.

Would like to know if any of them have bolt cuttered their way through their bike chains to freedom by now !

by Anonymousreply 120November 18, 2018 9:48 AM

Thmile, gurlth!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121November 18, 2018 9:52 AM

This establishment should have refused entry. No sandals, no shorts, no slave chains.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122November 18, 2018 9:54 AM

Glinda is fighting back tears from the BO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123November 18, 2018 9:58 AM

That tongue shit drives me nuts! I wonder if he prohibits his cubs from doing the same so focus is on him?

by Anonymousreply 124November 18, 2018 10:17 AM

Does Angus get hot-pot?

by Anonymousreply 125November 18, 2018 11:07 AM

I wonder how complicit the other "pups" are in Tank's death. Did they see the emotional abuse, did the cops question them about the silicone stuff (who organised it, injected it?) Or do the cops regard Tank as an adult making his own (profoundly stupid) lifestyle choices?

by Anonymousreply 126November 18, 2018 11:20 AM

R102 is Philmore still in the scene or is he too sick? He didn’t look healthy even at his peek, but I admit it was like a spectacle to see the large scrotum.

by Anonymousreply 127November 18, 2018 11:30 AM

Middle pic. What the fuck? Is he 4’3?????? Jesus fucking Christ. What a little man baby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128November 18, 2018 11:35 AM

There’s nothing butch about that ass, it looks completely feminine like a Kardashian ass.

by Anonymousreply 129November 18, 2018 11:38 AM

R129 - there's nothing butch about that period.

by Anonymousreply 130November 18, 2018 11:59 AM

Santa’s coming!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131November 18, 2018 3:05 PM

Agreed, R122, it’s surprising that a restaurant allowed them entry dressed like that. One can only imagine the reactions of the other diners when this parade passed through. Not to mention the stench!

Any pre-steroid photos of Chuck/Angus?

by Anonymousreply 132November 18, 2018 3:30 PM

I meant Chuck/Alpha (can’t keep these names and nicknames straight!)

by Anonymousreply 133November 18, 2018 3:37 PM

Bright side: that Dyldo has anyone intetested in him, much less a group of guys, means there really IS a lid for every pot!

This ought to give all of the shy shut-ins and smelly Incel freaks motivation. If this midgit tard can do it, so can you!

by Anonymousreply 134November 18, 2018 3:47 PM

R134, again, take a GOOD look at what he attracts. Pup biff anyone? GROSS!

by Anonymousreply 135November 18, 2018 3:58 PM

Whenever they were out and about, whether at gyms or bars or events, Nodules and team ignored what was going on around them UNLESS it involved woofing at them or complimenting them. If you tried to talk to one of them, Nodules moved in immediately between you and one of his tribe and told you that one of the Barfs didn't have permission to talk. If there were catcalls or men called them disgusting or started laughing, Nodules and the Barfs seemed to ignore them. They were performing in their own little world. We the audience were just props for their sick games.

by Anonymousreply 136November 18, 2018 4:06 PM

Hands up who wants to see Dylan presenting hole?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137November 18, 2018 4:36 PM

Fuck I just ate mac and cheese R137 FANKS (FOR NUFFIN)

by Anonymousreply 138November 18, 2018 5:00 PM

[quote]They were performing in their own little world.

Mind control. Like a Club Noodles critic said, Dylan is 'If Jm Jones threw circuit parties'

by Anonymousreply 139November 18, 2018 5:02 PM

R138 - I spared you the one of Dylan and Tank both sucking the same guy's cock...

by Anonymousreply 140November 18, 2018 5:23 PM

I’m surprised he doesn’t also use saline/silicone to give himself a great big, plump, macho anus.

by Anonymousreply 141November 18, 2018 5:48 PM

Well, R125, Dyldo is at best a 3 himself. At least, unlike Incels, he's realistic in what he can/should attract. He goes for other 3s and 4s, again unlike Incels.

So, in a sweaty, heated battle between lil Dyldo and the Incels, that midgit bears them and has a lower body count (at this time).

by Anonymousreply 142November 18, 2018 5:54 PM

I bet Dylan is big (snicker) in Japan. They love bear culture because most gay men there are passive and love daddies and seniors and chubs/bears. Since he looks like a cartoon character he probably translates into fan fiction and manga. His innocent little cub look must inspire copycats too, from the curled in little neon-clad feet, to the tiny arms too fat to rest at the sides, to the pink tongue.

by Anonymousreply 143November 18, 2018 6:05 PM

Apologies, that should be R135 not R125 and 'beats', not 'bears'.

by Anonymousreply 144November 18, 2018 6:06 PM

What’s up with Dyldo’s feet? Did he have a pancake inserted in the sole of each foot or is he just exceptionally flat-footed?

by Anonymousreply 145November 18, 2018 6:19 PM

It’s part of his look. He’s supposed to look like a plushy stuffed toy.

by Anonymousreply 146November 18, 2018 6:26 PM

That thing at R137 looks like a non-baker's first attempt at making a religieuse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147November 18, 2018 6:28 PM

[quote]I’m surprised he doesn’t also use saline/silicone to give himself a great big, plump, macho anus.

Why bother with silicone when hemorrhoids provide it naturally?

by Anonymousreply 148November 18, 2018 6:38 PM

[quote]Since he looks like a cartoon character he probably translates into fan fiction and manga.

He was a furrydom / manga illustrator. He ticks several freak boxes. He makes Erna look prim.

by Anonymousreply 149November 18, 2018 6:43 PM

Honestly, the worst looking of Dyldo’s pups was Jack, sorry to say. He had Downer eyes, and with eyes that small that looked even SMALLER as his body bloated to twice the size, then growing the red beard out in two tufts like that. Then the septum piercings ugh. I bet Dylan couldn’t run 1/2 a mile, he doesn’t look ‘fit’ to me, just large and ungainly. Most of that bloat probably isn’t even muscle, it might be fat. Or saline pumped inside, or silicone!

by Anonymousreply 150November 18, 2018 9:41 PM

all these JUICY updates...!! KEEP EM COMING!! I forgot that “Reindeer” pic!! I remember him OBSESSING over getting the antlers right, and I LAFFED when THAT was what he ended up with....he looks like a fucking idiot

by Anonymousreply 151November 18, 2018 11:51 PM

Chains of love. Or as I see it, massive retardation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152November 19, 2018 12:15 AM

Good Christ! Barf! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153November 19, 2018 12:21 AM

Oh hey girls! It’s me, pup Angus!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154November 19, 2018 12:23 AM

Oooooooh girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155November 19, 2018 12:28 AM

Jesus.......Christ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156November 19, 2018 12:35 AM

You girls better heed your masters wishes and hand over your paychecks or I’ll slap you with my purse. Yes I will girlfriend!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157November 19, 2018 12:49 AM

Look girls! A younger pup biff aka goat boy and his precious starter neck chain. How adorbs!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158November 19, 2018 12:53 AM

Jack before Master Dyldo got his hooves into him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159November 19, 2018 12:55 AM

Like a rhinestone cowboy! Oh wait...cowboys are butch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160November 19, 2018 1:01 AM

Daddy chuck seems to have that same fucked up goat boy jawline. Hmmmmm.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161November 19, 2018 1:06 AM

Oh hey GURLS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162November 19, 2018 1:07 AM

Hey girls!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163November 19, 2018 1:08 AM

Goat boy gym selfie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164November 19, 2018 1:09 AM

R107 yeah these people are severely mentally ill. As are most body mod fisting bottoms I have encountered.

by Anonymousreply 165November 19, 2018 1:10 AM

Younger days of Daddy chuck and goat boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166November 19, 2018 1:11 AM

Oooooooh look how daddy chuck towers over master noodles. Cuz sometimes they switch roles and daddy chuck is the top and Oooooooooh fucking girrrrrrl!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167November 19, 2018 1:19 AM

She need to quit

by Anonymousreply 168November 19, 2018 1:20 AM

How is the 'master' not in jail? Or do people figure his 'slaves' did this with their own consent?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169November 19, 2018 1:20 AM

Such big arms. And even bigger guts!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170November 19, 2018 1:28 AM

Tell me about hot-pot.

Who makes hot-pot?

If you’re punished are you allowed hot-pot?

Does Dylan decide who eats and when? Is he the Pol Pot of hot-pot?

by Anonymousreply 171November 19, 2018 1:53 AM

Someone up thread stated the poisoned dwarf was Maori, nope the retarded trainwreck is Samoan, as evidenced by the tattoos

by Anonymousreply 172November 19, 2018 1:56 AM

He was Filipino but got back his DNA results from one of those ancestry sites which showed a trace of Samoan and Maori DNA. Suddenly he was Samoan and only then got the tattoos. Everything about him is fantasy, including his heritage.

by Anonymousreply 173November 19, 2018 2:08 AM

The tough guy actually cries when someone said something racist to him. Why didn’t he use his biceps of steel and crush the bully??? Oh wait, I know why: he’s a pussy

by Anonymousreply 174November 19, 2018 2:12 AM

[quote]Someone up thread stated the poisoned dwarf was Maori, nope the retarded trainwreck is Samoan, as evidenced by the tattoos

I thought he was plain ol’ Filipino playing at being Maori. The tats prove jackshit.

by Anonymousreply 175November 19, 2018 2:29 AM

Pussy bullies are a real thing, r174, and they only succeed because, unfortunately, most people are so easily bullied. They crumble against people who won't take it and fight back. God bless Jack's mother who isn't having it.

by Anonymousreply 176November 19, 2018 2:33 AM

Ummmm. Yeah ok. This is muscle butch?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177November 19, 2018 2:40 AM

I think the short one that runs the show looks like an Ewok.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178November 19, 2018 3:08 AM

I feel sorry for the artist who had to tattoo that hideous thing. all up in his taint and asshole.

by Anonymousreply 179November 19, 2018 3:31 AM

Jack's face looks the least Aspbergery in r177's video than in any of the stills.

It seems like Dyldo always made sure that nobody looked in Jack's direction in most of the photos and he always looked like he was the fifth wheel. Since he was so busy art directing every group photo to a fare-thee-well.

by Anonymousreply 180November 19, 2018 3:50 AM

The problem was with the limited data points used by online DNA testing sites until just recently. At the time he took his test the various subsets of haplogroups common in the Philippines fell under the umbrella of "Polynesia." Filipinos could expect to be lumped in with Fijians, Samoans, Tongans, Hawaiians, Maoris, Micronesians, and Melanesians, Marquesans, Niueans, and plus have a little Western Europe to cover the Spanish part and some East Asian.

When an array of "exotic" identities has just been handed to you — or at the very least you haven't been explicitly told that you [italic]don't[/italic] belong — why assume you're Filipino just because every one of your Filipino blood relatives is? What fun is that when there are tongues to be stuck out and cool tattoos to be gotten?

Further, I don't understand what's so Maori about coyly poking out the tip of his little rosebud tongue when the whetero is supposed to look like the picture below. And why a pe'a instead of a raperape/puhoro? The mind boggles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181November 19, 2018 4:09 AM

For whatever reason, Dylan hated his Filipino ancestry and when his DNA result implied a trace of something else, he jumped at it to create a new heritage. It would be sad if he weren't such a monster.

by Anonymousreply 182November 19, 2018 4:22 AM

Please try to locate Dyldos date to the fancy FRENCH LAUNDRY with Dan....ITS A PICTURE NORMAN ROCKWELL FORGOT TO PAINT!!!!

by Anonymousreply 183November 19, 2018 5:02 AM

Dotes fisting change ones personality? Not joking

by Anonymousreply 184November 19, 2018 5:07 AM

No, r184. You had that personality before and finally found an outlet for it.

by Anonymousreply 185November 19, 2018 5:13 AM

Fisting is just a sign of preexisting crazy R184.

by Anonymousreply 186November 19, 2018 5:15 AM

Seattle Police spokesperson told BuzzFeed that it is very unlikely that they will seek charges against anyone in this case. In explaining why, they gave the example of a heroin addict whose boyfriend gave her money to buy drugs. And then she overdoses, they generally don't charge the boyfriend

by Anonymousreply 187November 19, 2018 5:36 AM

The plane boss! The plane!

Dylan channels Herve Villechaize

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188November 19, 2018 7:59 AM

Mighty Midget and a mini car

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189November 19, 2018 8:01 AM

Of course they are into plush.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190November 19, 2018 9:43 AM

hi mom no can't talk watchin tv rite now k bai luv Chuckie xx

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191November 19, 2018 9:46 AM

[quote]Do you take any nutritional supplements?

[quote]Half my paycheck goes on supplements and superfoods (which I treat like supplements). I start each morning with a superfood shake (acai juice, whey protein, creatine, glutamine, BCAAs, flax seed oil, almonds, walnuts, spinach, spirulina, blueberries). I supplement all my meals with whey protein shakes to ensure I get enough calories and protein, usually mixed with creatine and glutamine. I take Garlicin, EGCg, ALA, and Cissus to help with fat burning. I take 2,000mg fish oil daily. Animal Pak for daily vitamin, and Hyper Shock (a Nitroic Oxide-booster) for my pre-workout drink, usually with iced coffee. Just as I constantly review my workout, I’m always editing and playing with my supplement stack. I use pubmed (www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed) to verify marketing claims and keep myself updated on new supplements.

Just call him Dylan Bateman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192November 19, 2018 9:47 AM

Dyldo was pretty cute in these, why the fuck did he do that? Also, how tall is that Chuck guy? He seems to tower over everyone, not just Bridget the Midget aka Dylan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193November 19, 2018 11:57 AM

Oh yes girl.....tattoo my taint girl! Yaaaaaasss!!!!! Ooooooooh gurl! I’m so butch now girl. Oh gurrrrrl!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194November 19, 2018 12:03 PM

r188 Wow his arms are really short lmao

by Anonymousreply 195November 19, 2018 12:14 PM

Even getting the tattoos done he does downs face

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196November 19, 2018 12:25 PM

Is this seductive enough for you girl. Ooooooh girl yes! Does my metal collar turn you on girl????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197November 19, 2018 12:28 PM

Gross r196, he's trying to make a face of ecstasy and the tattoist is like FML.

by Anonymousreply 198November 19, 2018 12:30 PM

r196 That poor tattoo artist, I hope he charged him extra for having to endure the stench

by Anonymousreply 199November 19, 2018 12:36 PM

The stench of 2000 mg of fish oil leaking out of his anus! Pyoooo

by Anonymousreply 200November 19, 2018 12:38 PM

Aw look at the fey daddy slave with his little button mushroom cockette

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201November 19, 2018 1:38 PM

"We aimed for Tom of Finland, we got Hieronymus Bosch."

by Anonymousreply 202November 19, 2018 3:58 PM

LOL, R191 and R202!

Actually, the photo of Chuck standing in line is kind of a surprise. Everyone in their group seems the type to feel they are too good to stand in line and would be more inclined to storm (or sashay) to the front of the line to cut!

by Anonymousreply 203November 19, 2018 4:04 PM

From what I've read about Dylan and his "pups," all 10 signs are there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204November 19, 2018 6:09 PM

Look at those pics when Dydy was younger! Apparently there is a cute guy underneath all that silicone, fat, and what appears to be a full body tattoo of the hedge maze from the Shining.

by Anonymousreply 205November 19, 2018 10:27 PM

I will call him the Hottenpot Venus.

by Anonymousreply 206November 20, 2018 12:46 AM

His eyes are very crossed looking.

What does his voice sound like? Hi pitch and Gay Voice?

by Anonymousreply 207November 20, 2018 12:59 AM

He better not come anywhere near New Zealand or Samoa and start spouting his Polynesian shit. There's nothing we hate more than a race tourist.

The tongue sticking out is reserved for the haka, and each Maori tribe has a different haka.

Samoan culture (his tattoos) is different to Maori culture. Samoan tattoos are etched into your skin by a knowledgable artist, not some tattooist on Folsom.

He can do what he wants, it's his life - but it is very very fucking offensive.

by Anonymousreply 208November 20, 2018 3:17 AM

Somoans/maori are tall people, no way this bloated midget has samoan/maori blood!

by Anonymousreply 209November 20, 2018 3:20 AM

Angus has a Tumblr

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210November 20, 2018 4:55 AM

Than you (i guess) r210, what a train wreck

Angus has a mushroom dick too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211November 20, 2018 5:01 AM

So butch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212November 20, 2018 5:02 AM

WTF this Kardashian kind of ass is just disgusting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213November 20, 2018 5:05 AM

He’s nasty. Truly looks like a goat. So butch though, he loves twerking, pink thongs, and boylesque

Btw, I love a chunky fat ass on a man but there’s something wrong with these guys asses, it’s like they are contoured the same way as the Kardashians and Jenners. It does NOT work on a man, it feminizes them.

by Anonymousreply 214November 20, 2018 5:09 AM

They all look like they reek of bo and steroid sweat.

by Anonymousreply 215November 20, 2018 7:35 AM

R215 the stump doesn’t allow them to use deodorant so they probably do.

by Anonymousreply 216November 20, 2018 7:45 AM

R173 I don't care what ethnicity he is, his cock and balls are disgusting. Did he post the DNA test results on instagram or YouTube? How do you all know so much about these crazy people?

R216 the stump? So some of them had their arms or hands amputated for their 'master'?! I have heard of slave types doing this and it's fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 217November 20, 2018 8:59 AM

Can you please explain more R208? Why do some tribes stick their tongues out like that?

Also, why do Torrres strait islanders and Aborigines from Australia hate each other or fight amongst each other?

by Anonymousreply 218November 20, 2018 9:03 AM

R73 Maybe they all fist each other?

by Anonymousreply 219November 20, 2018 9:07 AM

R29 they look fucked up on lots of drugs or just plain crazy.

by Anonymousreply 220November 20, 2018 9:10 AM

R219, see r81.

by Anonymousreply 221November 20, 2018 9:11 AM

[quote] So some of them had their arms or hands amputated for their 'master'?! I have heard of slave types doing this and it's fucked up.

Settle down honey. No amputations. The pups need their limbs to cook hotpots.

by Anonymousreply 222November 20, 2018 9:20 AM

At R213, Pup Angus aka Branded Bull Angus has the same bleary, confused, sick look as poor Tank in his final months. This fucking evil cretinous gay Jim Jones twat Dylan needs to get sued by one of the families.

by Anonymousreply 223November 20, 2018 9:23 AM

R222 hot pots? What goes into those?

by Anonymousreply 224November 20, 2018 9:46 AM

R224 - Noodles and beef, Rose

by Anonymousreply 225November 20, 2018 10:16 AM

[quote]How do you all know so much about these crazy people?

Because they make sure that their entire existence is a public spectacle. Like reality tv, their lives are broadcast live 24/7 via social media.

by Anonymousreply 226November 20, 2018 11:42 AM

Australian Bears held a memorial for Tank

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227November 20, 2018 11:57 AM

This guy knew Tank when he was a cute and non-deformed cub.

[quote]Jack was one of the sweetest guys that had come into my life, and now he’s gone. He did a lot for the community here in Melbourne. I’ll miss him for sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228November 20, 2018 11:59 AM

All this talk of community, the bear community, the bdsm community, It's bandied about in a way that suggests a kind of union, protective of its members, whereas it usually only means a group of people sharing the same interest. The likes of Jack/Tank wouldn't get in the grips of nutcases like Noodles if the community lived up to its hype.

by Anonymousreply 229November 20, 2018 1:11 PM

Are there still a lot of gay AIDS patients in San Francisco that require home delivery of meals? I mean , not to sound callous but didn’t they mostly all die? Whoever survived, didn’t they benefit from life extending treatments and are able to live better lives? And the newly diagnosed HIV cases, don’t they just take HAART and go back to their lives?

I’m trying to figure out the part about Jack working as an AIDS caregiver. It sounds noble, but it also sounds like a low paying job someone with no visa or professional qualifications could do., like an $8 an hour home health aide. Buy it DOES give one the opportunity to say “look beyond our kinks because we HELP the community!!! And what do YOU do to help???” so that’s what I’m curious who is the population he is serving.

If it’s homeless mostly herero drug addicts, the ‘community’ aspect of it is a stretch.

by Anonymousreply 230November 20, 2018 1:18 PM

[QUOTE] All this talk of community, the bear community, the bdsm community, It's bandied about in a way that suggests a kind of union, protective of its members,

I’ve never seen a group more exclusive. Or as I’ve heard somewhere else “inclusive to the point of exclusive.” Believe me, they’re a bunch of cunts who do NOT accept outsiders unless you look EXACTLY like you’re supposed to. The big chest, the piercings, the sneakers with no socks, the cargo pants, the shirt military haircut, the beard. There is an exact aesthetic to it

by Anonymousreply 231November 20, 2018 2:03 PM

Don’t these people realise the long-term consequences of doing all this physical damage to themselves. Where are they going to be in 20 years time?

by Anonymousreply 232November 20, 2018 2:13 PM

I'm aware the acceptance policy for being a member of these communities is stringent R231 and that being the case you'd think there might be some kind of benefit attached ( Gold level care? ) but if low self esteem leads to the dark place poor old Tank went, the community just watches and creates Tumblr tributes, what a community!

by Anonymousreply 233November 20, 2018 2:49 PM

Their penises and scrotums will have rotted off by then.

by Anonymousreply 234November 20, 2018 2:50 PM

There is no 'BDSM community' . People suspect the Tumblr Noodles and Beef Leftovers is Dylan, not sure, but anyway whoever writes it argues that all these guys who are starting online tribute pages to Tank were ogling his distended nutsack and urging him on, those fetish groups are as toxic as the pro-anorexia groups inhabited by fucked-up teen girls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235November 20, 2018 3:02 PM

I do hope the Dylan and his Pups cartoon series takes off...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236November 20, 2018 4:55 PM

Coooeee!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237November 20, 2018 4:56 PM

OK R237 you win the Club Noodles pic of the day LMFAO

by Anonymousreply 238November 20, 2018 5:01 PM

r231 In the very early days -- mid to late 1980s -- it was a wonderfully supportive community -- yes community. There was an internet newsgroup, the Bears Mailing List newsletter, bars, etc. Then it became about contests and Mr. Grizzly Bear, Mr. Polar Bear, Mr. Bear Cub, Mr. Panda Bear....Leather and studded sashes were the death knell.

by Anonymousreply 239November 20, 2018 6:59 PM

I would love to see this entire group of fruitcakes horsewhipped in public.

by Anonymousreply 240November 20, 2018 7:44 PM

R240 - someone has to say it - they'd probably enjoy that.

by Anonymousreply 241November 20, 2018 8:01 PM

This guy, who goes by Pup Aphyr aka Jeff Van der Queer, was being groomed by but eventually escaped from the Midget Master. Here is his post about his 'friend' - a 'typography' (autism alert) of the 'friend's' relationship with his four pups, one of whom is 'an Alpha' . Says they sometimes switch so I guess that clears up what Alpha / Chuck gets up to - he's like the Capo, keeping all the other pups in line, as well as being the only top.

[quote]Jeff VanderQueer@aphyr 25 Feb 2015 Or here's the power topology for a friend of mine, who has FOUR pups, one of whom is an alpha and occasionally switch/ (as friends I slot into this hierarchy somewhere below the Master and alpha, and above/along one of the pups; the other two I don't know)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242November 20, 2018 8:19 PM

The bull nose ring 'look' alive and well in a bar last night just don't mess wth your balls, fellas

[quote]Jeff VanderQueer @aphyr Tied up this sexy muscle pup at the bar on Friday. Good scene energy, roughed him up a bit, interspersed with him nuzzling up to his Alpha and my Sir. :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243November 20, 2018 8:22 PM

Pup Biff. The thighs look deformed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244November 20, 2018 8:32 PM

Dylan posted this on his now deactivated BountifulBeef IG.

Angus posted under it

[quote]marbledbeef This was such a fun day! Thank you for taking us with you Master ❤

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245November 20, 2018 8:35 PM

Before Dylan...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246November 20, 2018 8:36 PM

After Dylan...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247November 20, 2018 8:36 PM

Nice for the other gym patrons

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248November 20, 2018 8:38 PM

I guess Jack was in the dog house for this outing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249November 20, 2018 8:44 PM

They pulled out the stops wth their SF Pride 2018 cossies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250November 20, 2018 8:45 PM

Chuckles

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251November 20, 2018 8:46 PM

Poor Jack

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252November 20, 2018 8:48 PM

Maybe it’s the WiFi where I am because I’m away from home for a few days, but it seems like a lot of these links are timing out for me. Could Master Dylan have shuttered some of them already via order of protection or threatening to sue or something like that? Much like D**ida/P** Shoes is able to here on DL?

by Anonymousreply 253November 20, 2018 8:55 PM

White glasses don’t look good on ANYONE, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 254November 20, 2018 8:58 PM

So would they R240

by Anonymousreply 255November 20, 2018 10:19 PM

Thanks R226. I had a friend in high school who is now like this on instagram. I don't follow him or have contact with him since he's a narciccist and fame whore hipster living in NYC. A mutual friend of ours saw on instagram how he is now a live caster, or something streaming basically everything that happens, as though he's a celebrity or his life is that exciting being a hipster in NYC.

I am on instagram but just to stay in contact with relatives in central and southern Europe, and in other states. I only post pictures of meals and desserts I make at home for family and friends once a month.

by Anonymousreply 256November 20, 2018 10:49 PM

Are these men HIV+ and into meth? If they are into meth it would not surprise me at all.

by Anonymousreply 257November 20, 2018 10:50 PM

Very true R241. They are crazy R240 as are most gay men I have encountered who are into silicone or saline injections, binge eating or "gaining" to the point where the person becomes obese, unsafe sex, sexual and basically complete ownership of someone, and role play where they pretend to be an animal.

What's next? Full castration? Amputation? There are sick people who have done this. They get posted about here on datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 258November 20, 2018 10:57 PM

R232 they are just as bad as those fools that bareback, or the HIV+ guys who bareback and think they are invincible. WEHT that crazy Dawson and Titpig? They are both HIV+, probably have hep c and lots of other diseases, and are into hard drugs like meth.

by Anonymousreply 259November 20, 2018 11:02 PM

R231 there used to be a bear/leather/BDSM community in the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s like R239 said but then it quickly became very mainstream, all about the stupid contests/sub categories, and cliquey and insular like you described, full of crazy people like this thread is about.

by Anonymousreply 260November 20, 2018 11:08 PM

Muscle bears are the new twinks, with all the snotty attitude they used to have.

by Anonymousreply 261November 20, 2018 11:34 PM

I got the impression that Tank only cared about Dylan. Do the pups not interact with each other? I thought they were all living in the same house together. It sounds like Tank was very lonely and didn’t get any affection from the other pups. (Yes, I’m a frau.)

by Anonymousreply 262November 21, 2018 12:17 AM

R261 bears have pretty much always been this way. The leather/BDSM guys are 1,000X worse.

by Anonymousreply 263November 21, 2018 1:14 AM

R257 Not meth but a love of nootropics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264November 21, 2018 1:27 AM

Here is the wiki for nootropics because I had never heard of them before

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265November 21, 2018 1:28 AM

Thanks for the link R264. I am not surprised they are into steroids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266November 21, 2018 2:06 AM

R266 Steriods have to be part of the mix I think? I don't think they could all get so big so quickly without juice. Plus, if they are injecting silicone into their scrotums then testosterone in the ass must be a cakewalk.

by Anonymousreply 267November 21, 2018 2:38 AM

He was taking 70 pills a day at one point, both supplements and also pharmaceuticals. I can tell by the photos some of them were from online oversees pharmacies. He put standard disclaimers on each blog post: do not try this at home, this will stop your heart, this will kill you, etc. But he was doing it. I can’t imagjne taking that many supplements a day and what it must do to your gut. I can barely tolerate a multi vitamin without my GERD going crazy.

by Anonymousreply 268November 21, 2018 2:56 AM

Dyldo has downs.

by Anonymousreply 269November 21, 2018 2:59 AM

So what was the attraction of his old blog? Fitness? Sex?

by Anonymousreply 270November 21, 2018 3:02 AM

R270 for me it was that his life (before the pups) was so different than mine, and he photographed and posted every trivial detail. Once he started amassing boyfriends his lifestyle became even more alien, and turned into a car crash you couldn't look away from.

Plus the costumes were hilarious! That reindeer thing? The rhinestone football shoulder pads? Singlets at a public gym? How could anyone leave the house looking like that without first dying of shame? His life is absurd and grotesque, and very entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 271November 21, 2018 3:28 AM

Almost all of their outfits look like they're inspired by Katy Perry, R271.

by Anonymousreply 272November 21, 2018 3:45 AM

So as he pumped and juiced up, he got kinkier?

Anyone have pics of his cock? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 273November 21, 2018 3:52 AM

r273 There's plenty on this thread, just scroll a bit...

by Anonymousreply 274November 21, 2018 3:55 AM

Did they work out at Gold's Gym in the Broadway Market?

by Anonymousreply 275November 21, 2018 4:18 AM

Shane Dawson needs to do a series asking if Dylan is a sociopath...one 5 minute episode should just about cover it.

by Anonymousreply 276November 21, 2018 6:29 AM

r218 A haka is a war dance performed by Maori as a challenge. The sticking out of the tongue denotes penis size. They are basically saying 'I'm a man, I'm tougher than you, here's my cock.'

by Anonymousreply 277November 21, 2018 6:45 AM

They didn't show up for the TRO hearing. Now we'll never know what kind of tie goes with a business singlet.

[quote]This afternoon at the King County Courthouse in downtown Seattle, District Court Judge Ann Harper repeatedly called out Dylan and Daniel Hafertepen's names in open court but no one answered.

[quote]A court official told the judge that a few days ago, one of the men had shown up at the courthouse and asked that the hearing not go forward because, the man claimed, Dylan and Daniel had been unable to serve Montgomery with the required papers.

[quote]Montgomery, for his part, did show up in court, along with two lawyers. They all sat calmly as Judge Harper quickly ended the episode.

[quote]One of the lawyers noted afterward that Judge Harper had firmly and clearly dismissed the matter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278November 21, 2018 8:18 AM

R273 it is one of those grotesque silicone injected cocks you see tweakers in bareback porn have, and the rest have tiny acorn cocks.

by Anonymousreply 279November 21, 2018 8:44 AM

R279 the rest are all former fatties so of course their cocks are short.

by Anonymousreply 280November 21, 2018 8:47 AM

Former?!!

by Anonymousreply 281November 21, 2018 8:49 AM

I would have paid CASH MONEY to have seen Dan sashaying into the court with his bike / slave chain on, and the judge's face. Buzzfeed gonna get them now.

by Anonymousreply 282November 21, 2018 10:19 AM

The Dylan Villechaize Breakfast Smoothie. Is he on the spectrum?

[quote]Small update to my breakfast-replacement super shake that I feel should be documented:

60g (2 scoops) Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydro Whey 15g creatine 10g glutamine 1/3 cup raw walnuts (protein, omegas) 1/3 cup raw almonds (protein) 1/3 cup frozen blueberries (antioxidants) ½ banana removed 1 cup Acai juice (antioxidants) 1 shot flax seed oil (omegas) 1 fancy squirt of honey (local if you can) 1 scoop of psyllium husks removed 1 tbsp chia seeds (new, replaced psyllium husk) 1 tbsp maca powder (new, added for macro nutrients and aphrodisiac properties) 1 tbsp cocoa powder (new, added for possible fat burning and myostatin blocking)

by Anonymousreply 283November 21, 2018 10:22 AM

That sounds fucking gross. I think I'd stick to the hot pots.

by Anonymousreply 284November 21, 2018 10:43 AM

[QUOTE] Montgomery, for his part, did show up in court, along with two lawyers. They all sat calmly as Judge Harper quickly ended the episode.

Classic tactic. Montgomery then has to foot the bill for his lawyers time (in this case, TWO lawyers) while Dylan just blows off the date. Sounds like the judge dismissed the case, however if he didn’t Dylan could pull this shit again, effectively draining Montgomery’s money for nothing.

This guy is very shrewd. He thinks he’s way smarter than everyone else, that’s my takeaway from his archived blog. And for years everyone of his devotees made him believe that too.

by Anonymousreply 285November 21, 2018 11:59 AM

BuzzFeed did some top notch investigative reporting into Marc Collins Rector and DEN, and he had a lot more clout than the Midget Master.

by Anonymousreply 286November 21, 2018 12:09 PM

I agree with R271 - yes, it is desperately sad what happened to Tank and it would seem that Dylan and the Alpha one are utterly morally bereft ( the others seem completely mindless ) and really creepy.

But it is like an endless dayglo car wreck. How can any adult look at the posturing and the ridiculous infantile dressing up and not have to stifle laughter ?

They remind me of the Japanese teen girls you see in Harajuku, Shibuya etc. Funnily enough, there was a magazine that focussed on them called ‘Fruits’.

by Anonymousreply 287November 21, 2018 12:33 PM

[quote] Funnily enough, there was a magazine that focussed on them called ‘Fruits’.

A magazine on Noodles and Beef?

by Anonymousreply 288November 21, 2018 1:40 PM

Prior to the unfortunately death of Jack, were we ever discussing Beef and Noodles? This seems like a fresh story here on DL.

by Anonymousreply 289November 21, 2018 5:57 PM

R288 - apologies, it wasn’t too clear. No, the magazine is just photos of Japanese teen girls in insane outfits.

by Anonymousreply 290November 21, 2018 6:13 PM

Thanks R290.

There have been earlier threads on Noodles, R289. They didn't get much traction I guess as we are not a bear board here, guys on DL tend to turn their noses up at the bears and certainly at any BDSM shenanigans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291November 21, 2018 6:38 PM

Here's a thread from 2017

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292November 21, 2018 6:43 PM

He hasn't deleted this yet, lots of peeks into the madness

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293November 21, 2018 6:48 PM

Does this make me look retarded?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294November 21, 2018 7:07 PM

I'm sure you DL-er's can think of a witty caption for Noodles with angel wings..?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295November 21, 2018 7:10 PM

The angel wings were a fresh and scandalous gay look in 1990, now it’s dated and stupid looking.

by Anonymousreply 296November 21, 2018 7:14 PM

God, he has crazy eyes in that pic R294.

Prior to his Ancestry dot com discovery about his Polynesian ancestry, what was his explanation for sticking the tongue out?

by Anonymousreply 297November 21, 2018 7:15 PM

[quote]Prior to the unfortunately death of Jack, were we ever discussing Beef and Noodles? This seems like a fresh story here on DL.

Yup, there were two threads prior to Jack’s death in the last year, mostly making fun of the ridiculousness.

by Anonymousreply 298November 21, 2018 8:19 PM

R297

He's a massive fan of Gene Simmons from KISS?

by Anonymousreply 299November 22, 2018 7:03 AM

Bump for rosebud tongues, backne, and tard faces.

by Anonymousreply 300November 22, 2018 10:45 PM

Bump for crossed eyes, tears at racism, and thongs wedged up Kardashian-shaped asses.

by Anonymousreply 301November 23, 2018 12:27 PM

Bump for the family hot pot, forbidden antiperspirant, and teeny-tiny baby feet

by Anonymousreply 302November 23, 2018 4:52 PM

Aw shuckssssth look what the pupsssssth bought me! The onessssth that are ssssstill alive that issssth!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303November 23, 2018 5:15 PM

Imagine visiting your family with volleyball testes

by Anonymousreply 304November 23, 2018 6:41 PM

A contract with Noodles means never having to see your family again R304, unless it's in an urn.

by Anonymousreply 305November 23, 2018 6:46 PM

R297 where's the Ancestry DNA test results?

by Anonymousreply 306November 23, 2018 9:37 PM

Why does he keep making retarded/ special needs like faces and sticking his tongue out?

by Anonymousreply 307November 23, 2018 9:40 PM

DL's favorite missionary looks like an elongated Dylan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308November 23, 2018 9:43 PM

R308 is that noodles before the steroids, silicone, and abuse?

by Anonymousreply 309November 23, 2018 9:52 PM

Bump for T-Rex arms, steroids, and double indemnity.

by Anonymousreply 310November 23, 2018 10:11 PM

Because he's retarded and has special needs, R307.

by Anonymousreply 311November 23, 2018 10:59 PM

Bump for a bepimpled gunt bf, tank spraying diarrhea on your custom white couch, and silicone nuts

by Anonymousreply 312November 23, 2018 11:43 PM

There is something so creepy about BDSM relationships that spill out into the participants everyday life. The hierarchy and power inbalance. The strict definitions and roles. The convoluted relationships, Master Alpha pup slave boy dad. Having five different relationships each with a different Power struggle. I get having a master Slave relationship in the bedroom. I can understand how that could be hot for some people. But living that day in and day out in your regular life. Displaying it in public. It seems like the opposite of what the gay movement has been about. equality and responsibility

by Anonymousreply 313November 24, 2018 1:04 PM

The fact that this thread is dying for lack of interest proves to me that the court of public opinion is ultimately going to let Dylan get away with this. I guess we’ll see him frolicking at the next Bear Week in...oh, Ptown, Puerto Vallarta, or Sitges, with a growing harem of padlocked idiots fawning over him.

#thisiswhytheyhateus

by Anonymousreply 314November 24, 2018 3:02 PM

Interest will be renewed, next time he kills a pup, R314

by Anonymousreply 315November 24, 2018 3:16 PM

"The fact that this thread is dying for lack of interest proves to me that the court of public opinion is ultimately going to let Dylan get away with this."

There are only so many ways to say "this was a cult centered on a Napoleonic body modification freak and the men who destroyed themselves for him," r314. If you have an action plan I'd love to hear it.

Also, the court of public opinion is a metaphor.

#theywillalwayshateusnomatterwhat

by Anonymousreply 316November 24, 2018 3:30 PM

One is them is back on Scruff, the guy who owned the taco stand. He’s using ‘Carne’ as his handle and proudly declares his service to Master Dylan. He’s 5’7” tee hee.

by Anonymousreply 317November 24, 2018 4:24 PM

It is [bold]NOT[/bold] a Taco Stand! It is an authentic Oaxacan artisanal family restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 318November 24, 2018 7:06 PM

R317 screen grabs of the profile mary

by Anonymousreply 319November 24, 2018 7:14 PM

I don't think it matters what happens here R314, we just amuse ourselves, and the court of public opinion generally is unreliable but Jack's mother has suffered a personal tragedy and seems pretty determined to expose how and why her son died, I think she will keep this gruesome story to the fore, and rightly hound Master Midget for all he's worth . As for them hating us, we now live in a worldwide condition where everybody hates everybody, that's equality!

by Anonymousreply 320November 25, 2018 12:15 PM

I’m sure it’s on Kiwifarms. I don’t have one of those accounts to post pics and send links like Imgurl or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 321November 25, 2018 3:38 PM

Any updates? I was away but now I’m back!!

by Anonymousreply 322November 27, 2018 10:04 PM

Nothing new. He’s getting away with it, totally. I swear if I see him here in NYC I’m going to shriek “murderer!!!” to him

by Anonymousreply 323November 28, 2018 2:05 AM

R317 please do a screen capture of the scruff profile. There are apps you can easily download so you can do this.

by Anonymousreply 324November 28, 2018 2:19 AM

Any indication that any new fatties are volunteering as tribute?

by Anonymousreply 325November 28, 2018 3:29 AM

How much silicone did Tank's money buy?

by Anonymousreply 326November 28, 2018 11:14 PM

Do you know who I am?

I am a grotesque, homuncular fuck trog with a penis as long as a toddler's thumb and which could only ever be remotely considered oversized for "size shaming" if it was sported by a small-to-mid sized weasel. As I matured, I came increasingly to resemble an MS-13 street pimp, minus the whimsical fashion sense. My wildly hallucinatory psychotic episodes are responsible for my transformation into a fucking Golem. The last two firing neurons in my brain that could have created the tiniest spark of empathy or compassion were obliterated long ago by my persistent abuse of growth hormones and date-rape drugs. My testes are the holders of three patents by Dow Chemicals and I pee straight Dr. Bonner's Andalucian Fisting scented soap. I have a long and squalid history of committing brazen acts of butt piracy on the high seas. I have supreme confidence in my wit and my powers of influence, despite my bald-faced pathological lying which means that by the time I have finished any given sentence it no longer bears any relation to how I started it so really, I swear I'll call you back. I am the long-lost heir presumptive to the Romanov throne in Russia. I design the booster rockets Space X uses, but only in my spare time, when I am not commanding my horde of circuit party marauding Mongol horsemen in assless chaps and faux antlers. My mother was FiliPolyMaoriBerber, and my father was a Patagonian fighting bull that gored 18 matadors and taught himself to juggle plates of paella and solve differential equations. Yes, I killed Jack Chapman, and 913 other men, but say nothing! The Vatican wants to keep the resumption of gladiatorial combat in the Colosseum on the down-low. Also, I'm John Lennon. (I got better.)

I am Dildo Baggins Hafarfegnugen. Hear me, "meh."

by Anonymousreply 327December 3, 2018 11:00 PM

This story died quick. Too bad. He and his acolytes will be at the next round of bear circuit parties like nothing happened.

by Anonymousreply 328December 3, 2018 11:45 PM

For those that have been following the story, Dylan has created a memorial page for Jack. It is an amazing monument to his hubris. Considering how all his lies burned him, he shows no insight or self-awareness, and has only doubled down with even more outrageous and transparent lies. It is all, truly, beyond belief. Read the FAQ, Dylan is completely divorced from reality:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329December 4, 2018 12:42 AM

LMAO R327.

The silicone injections are dangerous, and you have to be crazy to get them done.

I know a guy that had silicone injections in Mexico, since no reputable surgeon would ever agree to do this in the United States-which is a good thing, and he now has cancer. 😞

There also was a tranny who was injecting other trans women with silicon and pretending to be a surgeon.

by Anonymousreply 330December 4, 2018 12:52 AM

Calling him "Tank" pisses me off too, since it's a nod to his fucking gross, dyldo lifestyle. Of course dyldo knows this which is why he did it. I'd like to grab that fucking tongue of his and rip it out of his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 331December 4, 2018 5:04 AM

I hope every day on earth is a writhing, White hot hell for Dyldo...

by Anonymousreply 332December 4, 2018 5:17 AM

"I am frequently impersonated. You will only see authentic updates here."

Fuck this fucking guy. I hope the silicone claims him next.

by Anonymousreply 333December 5, 2018 3:32 PM

R332 well he wrecked his body with steroids and silicone, and has a fugly face and disgusting cock so yeah that's already happened. He is also probably HIV+ and has lots of other STDs from barebacking as bottom.

by Anonymousreply 334December 5, 2018 3:39 PM

I hope he drops dead

by Anonymousreply 335December 6, 2018 10:06 PM

I bet his farts smell bad from all that protein powder and supplements.

by Anonymousreply 336December 6, 2018 10:41 PM

Another story published about the teeny weeny troll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337December 6, 2018 11:06 PM

Good article, but the constant references to the “family” are grotesque.

And sadly, it won’t change anything. Dylan is that most dangerous of creatures: an intelligent sociopath. And such people can usually get away with anything.

by Anonymousreply 338December 6, 2018 11:50 PM

intelligent, maybe.....but ever dog has their day....and when Dyldo gets hers....I’m gonna throw a friggin’ parade!

by Anonymousreply 339December 8, 2018 7:27 PM

Dylan Hafertepen is ugly both inside and out. I hope his 'family' disbands and he goes to prison where he belongs.

by Anonymousreply 340December 9, 2018 12:06 AM

You have to have non-existent self esteem to be a slave that gets degraded and used, let alone manipulated into taking steroids, getting silicone injections, and taking arms and raw poz loads from that ugly cunt Dylan.

by Anonymousreply 341December 9, 2018 6:59 PM

R208=triggered millennial from NZ.

by Anonymousreply 342December 9, 2018 6:59 PM

Someone needs to keep harassing this evil little troll and his followers till they are driven back down into the underworld from whence the came.

by Anonymousreply 343December 9, 2018 8:36 PM

And with a unique name like “Dylan Hafertepen,” Dylan Hafertepen must expect that some people he meets will google the name Dylan Hafertepen, and as a result, they will learn a lot about the sick, twisted games played by Dylan Hafertepen that have ended up with the deaths of three men (and counting) who fell under the spell of Dylan Hafertepen.

by Anonymousreply 344December 10, 2018 10:55 PM

Murder most foul, as in the best it is But this most foul, strange and unnatural -Hamlet

by Anonymousreply 345December 11, 2018 6:53 PM

Who would actually have sex with Dylan Hafertepen, let alone be his "slave"?

by Anonymousreply 346December 11, 2018 9:09 PM

New evidence uncovered and given to King County Police. Dylan basically caught in writing admitting he injected his pups himself with illegal, life-threatening silicone. The Stranger's investigative reporting isn't gonna let this drop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347December 12, 2018 2:58 AM

If he needs to flee the US perhaps some of his Maori tribesman will take him in.

by Anonymousreply 348December 12, 2018 3:10 AM

Can he be charged?

by Anonymousreply 349December 12, 2018 3:15 AM

Jack looks out of place in most of those group family shots, like a third wheel. He didn’t wear sunglasses when Dylan and the other pups had them on. While Dylan and the others were smugly preening, Jack looks sheepishly like he’s just glad to be there. It’s so sad, he was obvious a sweet guy and Dylan is such an evil monster.

by Anonymousreply 350December 12, 2018 3:25 AM

Sent him a $4,000 bill for gifts he'd given him when Jack tried to dump him! What an abusive pathetic fuck.

by Anonymousreply 351December 12, 2018 3:28 AM

But at least I shit on his couch!

by Anonymousreply 352December 12, 2018 3:29 AM

Were they into fisting? Maybe that why Jack shat all over the couch?

by Anonymousreply 353December 12, 2018 4:09 AM

Who injected Jack Chapman's balls with silicone? That's a real mystery there, Scoob. Was it Professor Plum in the library with a wrench? Or Dyldo, "master" of nothing except his ability to dig himself in deeper with one lie after another?

by Anonymousreply 354December 12, 2018 3:05 PM

Jack's lovely mum needs to get herself a good US attorney and sue that little bastard for every cent he's got. And anyone who cares about Dan, 'Angus' and 'Biff' needs to get an intervention going or those dimwits will be dead from their leaking nuts too. I note Alpha / Chuck doesn't have the silicon balls. The guy is as much of an abuser as Dylan.

by Anonymousreply 355December 13, 2018 10:24 AM

This spells out what that midget murderer did:

[quote]In May of 2016, after [a] silicone enthusiast posted photos of his genital modifications online, Dylan wrote to him: "Welcome to the silicone club! Your results are awesome."The silicone enthusiast responded that he wanted to get even more silicone, adding, "Bigger is always better, right?"Dylan replied, "Yes, always bigger," followed by a smiley face emoticon. "Unless you want to top, then there's a hard limit. And that's why I had to stop." Dylan said to the silicone enthusiast that he had 200 cc of silicone in his own genitals. "Completely soft here, it's about the size of a soda can," Dylan divulged. "Balls are like large lemons."

[quote]Dylan then asked the silicone enthusiast who had performed his injections: "Did you do it yourself or Dr. E?" According to the silicone enthusiast, "Dr E" is a reference to a person in Mexico who performs silicone injections.The silicone enthusiast responded that his first round of silicone was done by Dr. E, and a friend did his second round. And then the silicone enthusiast asked: "What about yourself?"Dylan responded, "Dr. E did me first, then I did the rest myself." It is unclear from the messages how many injections he's referring to here.

[quote]"Did you do all of Tank's?" the silicone enthusiast asked, referring to Jack Chapman by his "pup" name. Photos of Jack appeared often on Master Dylan's now defunct Instagram page, where Dylan's handle was Noodles and Beef."Ahhh, I'm not comfortable talking about the work I've done for other folks," Dylan said. This may or may not be an admission that Dylan injected others with silicone, a procedure that is not legal in the United States. (In May of 2017, a Florida resident named Deanna Roberts was sentenced to 11 years in prison after she lethally injected an Atlanta drag performer with liquid silicone.)

by Anonymousreply 356December 13, 2018 10:34 AM

You've got to applaud The Stranger's tenacity with this - they are trying to bring the criminal to justice and may be dong more than anyone to try and help the remaining Noodles and Beef cult captives!

[quote] Dylan has not responded to The Stranger's repeated attempts to contact him since Jack's death on October 15. The Stranger sent e-mails to Dylan seeking comment on October 18, October 25, and October 29, none of which Dylan responded to. On November 30, we sent another e-mail with 11 questions pertaining to the new information we are reporting here. The e-mailed questions bounced back, with a message saying: "Your recipient's address might not work or exist anymore."

[quote]The Stranger also reached out by phone to three of the other pups in Dylan's polyamorous family, using contact information made available in public documents when Dylan filed a motion requesting a restraining order against a Buzzfeed reporter who was trying to reach him for comment. None of the three pups have responded to our voice mails. The Stranger printed out and mailed our 11 new questions to Dylan at the home address listed on public documents, granting him a week to respond to our questions. We have not heard back from him.

by Anonymousreply 357December 13, 2018 10:41 AM

Dylan is a psychopath, he's set up this 'memorial site' to Jack and frankly, the footage that plays on the home page is not what Jack's mother would want on a site 'dedicated' to her murdered son. Almost like Dyldo is mocking Tank.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358December 13, 2018 10:44 AM

Dylan trying to shame Jack for his furrydom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359December 13, 2018 10:45 AM

The happy couple. Before one killed the other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360December 13, 2018 10:47 AM

From the 'memorial site'

[quote]These are some of our photos and writings from our shared history together. Ordered chronologically, it shows the progression of our relationship. Two, awkward young adults, building a life together with our unconventional family.

[quote]Our summer romance. We were determined to make the long distance relationship work. Chatting regularly, making skype calls, and planning trips.Our next rendezvous was in Provincetown: a beautiful gay village in Massachusetts. I introduced him to my friends, oysters, and the joys of tea dances.

[quote] [after Jack moved to SF]Every week was a different adventure in domestic bliss. Working out together, cooking for each other, day trips out of the city. He would surprise me at work with lunch, and I would show him my favourite things in each neighborhood of San Francisco.

The cover-up lies! Then he's posted this picture of Jack being ultra submissive at an airport. Where's the respect for Jack's REAL family?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361December 13, 2018 10:52 AM

Dylan = grotesque and wicked narcissist!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362December 13, 2018 10:55 AM

Also from the "memorial" (ie., whitewash) page for the murder victim:

"In 2016, Tank wrote about getting more silicone done by someone from Sacramento. His behaviour when he was single shows clear personal motivation to pursue silicone.

I did not make him inject silicone. On the contrary, I helped him get some removed.

When we got back together in 2017, the silicone he added while single had migrated. I brought him to a licensed plastic surgeon on May 10th 2018 who was able to remove some. (Verified by Buzzfeed)."

Funny how Dylan only "remembered" this "verified" plastic surgery (check with Buzzfeed, they verified nothing, because it didn't well fucking happen. Dylan's lies are getting beyond impossible. All his lies only prove one thing: he murdered Jack Chapman. And he thinks Jack's family and we are all assholes, as he creates ever more blatant lies that we are all just suposed to fall for.

Well, when you're stuck in an apartment with four other roid-rage blockheads who don't wear deodorant, I guess you have time to come up with all these brilliant lies.

by Anonymousreply 363December 14, 2018 12:41 PM

#JusticeforJack

by Anonymousreply 364December 14, 2018 4:04 PM

Now Dylan, or whoever runs the “Noodles and Beef Leftovers” blog, is blaming the “haters” (namely, those who are holding him responsible for Jack’s death) for forcing Tumblr to delete adult content.

We already knew he was a malignant narcissist and sociopath, but Jesus Fucking Christ.

by Anonymousreply 365December 14, 2018 8:10 PM

Sick, how humiliating Jack while he was alive and having a hand in his death wasn't enough for Migit Dyldo; he has to (try to) control his public image and humiliate him, in death as well.

What an utterly useless sack of shit Dyldo is.

by Anonymousreply 366December 14, 2018 8:55 PM

"You've got to applaud The Stranger's tenacity with this..."

The Stranger and AfterEllen are like two rays of light in the darkness.

by Anonymousreply 367December 14, 2018 9:21 PM

I like a guy who takes control in bed, but I could never imagine giving my whole life over to somebody.

by Anonymousreply 368December 14, 2018 9:34 PM

[quote]he has to (try to) control his public image and humiliate him, in death as well.

Exactly. His mental sickness is very transparent.

by Anonymousreply 369December 14, 2018 9:47 PM

R361 that picture is crazy. Rest in peace Jack.

by Anonymousreply 370December 15, 2018 9:19 AM

Rolling Stone article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371December 22, 2018 10:11 AM

Not what I would call deep reporting but it looks like Dildo was probably threatening legal action.

by Anonymousreply 372December 22, 2018 11:02 AM

Sometimes I feel bad about being single. This is not one of those times.

by Anonymousreply 373December 22, 2018 2:55 PM

I feel badly, because the more I read and hear, I believe Jack was “limited”... socially awkward to the nth degree.

But all he wanted was to love and be loved.

And for that, Dylan is going to rot in Hell.

by Anonymousreply 374December 22, 2018 5:47 PM

R374 I would not be surprised if Dylan made all of his slaves cut off all contact with their actual family and friends.

by Anonymousreply 375December 22, 2018 6:24 PM

What gives? He's like, fully foaming at the mouth on the Noodles and Beef Leftovers tumblr, while a bunch that were calling him out have all of a sudden gone dark? Is this like the Hafertepen Strikes Back? Is he up to something? Or are his attorneys starting to drop some nastygrams? Dylan, did your mommy tell the principal he better make all the kids play nice with you?

by Anonymousreply 376December 27, 2018 4:03 AM

Wow Dylan is cuh-razy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377December 27, 2018 5:16 AM

Haters?... He even writes like a spoiled bitchy little teenage girl, kind of fitting since he's also about as tall as one.

by Anonymousreply 378December 27, 2018 6:52 AM

No, r378, we tower over him.

by Anonymousreply 379December 27, 2018 10:35 PM

I seriously wonder where Miss Needles & Boof and her little harem of circus freaks think they’ll end up. Even if most people don’t know her from Eve, the “gainer”/“pup” communities are not all that large. She can’t come back to SF, nor (apparently) is staying in Seattle an option. Wherever Dylan goes, his past will eventually catch up with him.

The Internet is written in ink.

by Anonymousreply 380December 28, 2018 7:06 PM

And r380? People knew Rumpleforeskin before and still joined his disgusting community and laud him on social media. It's adorable that you think anyone would care, some of these people are looking for exactly his type.

by Anonymousreply 381December 28, 2018 8:36 PM

Bump for Rumpleforeskin.

Any updates on the harem? This must be the longest Dyldo has ever been off social media

by Anonymousreply 382January 4, 2019 8:10 PM

Someone on KiwiFarms saw them at the gym the other day....fully clothed.

by Anonymousreply 383January 4, 2019 8:30 PM

R383 Im sure that panicked stab at modesty wont last long.

by Anonymousreply 384January 5, 2019 1:02 AM

ANYONE GOT ANY UPDATES????

by Anonymousreply 385January 9, 2019 11:21 PM

(R385) He's still dead.

by Anonymousreply 386January 10, 2019 10:47 AM

Mom is suing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387October 8, 2019 9:54 PM

Poor 5th wheel in R387. My luck with guys has been...not great, but I can't imagine subjecting myself to this.

by Anonymousreply 388October 8, 2019 10:10 PM

I wish Jack’s mom the best of luck - the hard part might be finding Dylan, since he has been doing his utmost to erase his web presence.

by Anonymousreply 389October 13, 2019 4:29 PM

For the love of god Muriel, pay wall this delightful old thread.

by Anonymousreply 390October 13, 2019 4:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!