Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Princess Eugenie's Wedding: Official Thread Part 2

I can't believe this may go to a part 2 but just in case. Here is the first thread. Carry on!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 603October 14, 2018 12:03 AM

It was fun guys, you made a tedious wedding lots of fun! See ya.

by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2018 11:26 AM

I watched the wedding on You Tube and there are two things I want to say first I thought an UFO has landed on Fergies head and second nutmeg had dangling tendrils again maybe because she was sitting next to Princess Anne . The bride looked lovely in her dress yes it suited her figure very well

by Anonymousreply 2October 12, 2018 11:27 AM

First thread is full.

Quite a difference between the father and daughter's weddings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2018 12:54 PM

Kate the Great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 12, 2018 12:54 PM

Best photo of the bride.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 12, 2018 12:55 PM

The scar of her back is shown off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 12, 2018 12:56 PM

Did Fergie wear deodorant?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 12, 2018 12:56 PM

A bit too much blush for Eugenie but she was lovely anyway.

by Anonymousreply 8October 12, 2018 12:57 PM

Father and daughter on arrival at St George's Chapel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 12, 2018 12:57 PM

Leaving the church.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 12, 2018 12:58 PM

There is definitely something up with Charles and Camilla. Every single senior member of the family was there except her and it doesn't make sense that she would miss an event known about since last year for a relatively minor engagement somewhere in remote Scotland. Just watching the news here in the UK and a commentator was hushed up very quickly when he suggested there were 'rumours'. Incidentally there have been no pictures of this 'engagement' so far. Very suspicious!

by Anonymousreply 11October 12, 2018 1:00 PM

Eugene looks good, as well as picking a dress that is very “her” - traditional with a touch of frou frou.

Kate in magenta is a touch tacky.

by Anonymousreply 12October 12, 2018 1:06 PM

R11 - Camilla probably didn't want to be around Fergie who was once a great friend of Diana. Too many memories of adultery that she would rather forget. Of course, Charles didn't give a damn.

by Anonymousreply 13October 12, 2018 1:24 PM

I was thinking maybe illness re Camilla.

by Anonymousreply 14October 12, 2018 1:25 PM

Why was Holly Valance there?

Robbie Williams's daughter looks just like him.

Eugenie looked lovely - I actually preferred her dress to Meghan's and Kate's, which I would not have expected given her history of fashion choices.

I was cringing so hard when Fergie was revelling in all the attention!

by Anonymousreply 15October 12, 2018 1:28 PM

The Queen with the Grim Reaper (aka Prince Philip). Hang in there, Majesty!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 12, 2018 1:30 PM

All of the little kiddies in the royal wedding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 12, 2018 1:31 PM

Walking down the aisle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 12, 2018 1:32 PM

I didn't watch it on tv, just saw pics on twitter, she looked pretty, he didn't look as nice. what did the sister wear?

by Anonymousreply 19October 12, 2018 1:32 PM

yes i agree, her dress was wayyyy better than Meghans.

by Anonymousreply 20October 12, 2018 1:33 PM

The tiara on her head was gorg.

by Anonymousreply 21October 12, 2018 1:35 PM

Ricky Martin was there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 12, 2018 1:37 PM

Did Fergs have a sweat stain when waving to the crowd or was that shadow?

by Anonymousreply 23October 12, 2018 1:37 PM

Three photos of the royal wedding cake. It matches the flowers at the church. Very autumn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 12, 2018 1:38 PM

It's quite sweet to see George and Charlotte having fun with Savannah. I remember being that age and idolising my big cousin.

by Anonymousreply 25October 12, 2018 1:38 PM

R19 - Her sister Beatrice wore this outfit. Very subdued compared to her wedding attire of the past.

R23 - looks like sweat stains to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 12, 2018 1:42 PM

R12 - nothing "tacky" about Kate or her outfit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 12, 2018 1:44 PM

George skipping

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 12, 2018 1:46 PM

Not many people liked Nutmeg's outfit. Many thought she looked old and dowdy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 12, 2018 1:46 PM

Saucy Savannah Phillips egging Charlotte to do something naughty. LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 12, 2018 1:48 PM

Is that you Granny?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 12, 2018 1:50 PM

Both noses of Nutmeg and her Dimwit Duke are strange when photographed in profile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 12, 2018 1:53 PM

[quote]Why was Holly Valance there?

Her husband is a billionaire property developer. She was the plus one.

Likewise James Blunt. He married into the aristocracy.

Meanwhile Delta Goodrem is apoplectic.

by Anonymousreply 33October 12, 2018 1:53 PM

Eugenie' vs. Meghan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 12, 2018 1:55 PM

The bride in the car.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 12, 2018 1:58 PM

R22 did Ricky Martin get pissed on at the reception?

by Anonymousreply 36October 12, 2018 2:00 PM

R12 - Kate rocked it! She knows what to wear for the occasion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37October 12, 2018 2:00 PM

The very tall wedding cake. The colors of autumn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 12, 2018 2:01 PM

Where exactly will the happy couple reside in London? Anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 39October 12, 2018 2:05 PM

Kate’s color was garish. She has a classic case of “I’ve lost weight after baby number 3! I’m back amd FUCK THE BRIDE!” syndrome. I never like how she positions her hats but at least the cut of her dress was impeccable.

by Anonymousreply 40October 12, 2018 2:05 PM

Pit Stains Ferguson, tacky as usual.

by Anonymousreply 41October 12, 2018 2:09 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 12, 2018 2:11 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 12, 2018 2:13 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44October 12, 2018 2:14 PM

I think fergie looked good, but not so sure about her hat.

by Anonymousreply 45October 12, 2018 2:22 PM

Thanks, R33.

I wonder if the wings on Fergie's hat are a reference to her creation, Budgie the Little Helicopter.

by Anonymousreply 46October 12, 2018 2:25 PM

R27 - I agree, I thought Kate looked fantastic. She is rockin' those autumn cranberries and wine colours. I wouldn't call that magenta, either, which is much deeper. Her waist looks about 21" around and her legs look fabulous. Love the Treacy hat, as well. Only quibble is the earrings, which seem more suited for evening wear than day wear.

by Anonymousreply 47October 12, 2018 2:30 PM

R40 - How is claret/mulberry/cranberry "garish"? It was a perfectly suitable color for an autumn wedding. It didn't upstage the bride whatsoever.

I gather your argument is that as Kate has a tiny waist and great legs, she should wear a burka to hide them to prove that she isn't like every other woman on earth in wanting to display her figure's good points? She should choose clothes that make her trashy sister in law feel better about her stick legs and box figure?

by Anonymousreply 48October 12, 2018 2:34 PM

Camilla fucked up. There's no way to justify her absence. No matter what was going down behind the scenes, she still had to observe protocol by being there. Even if the bride shouted at the top of her voice "I DON'T WANT CAMILLA THERE!," she still should have shown up. Wonder what the drama is. Any talk yet?

by Anonymousreply 49October 12, 2018 2:36 PM

Eugiene looked lovely. R43 There has to be behind the scene difficulties between Camilla and Andrew’s family.

by Anonymousreply 50October 12, 2018 2:38 PM

You do know Andrew is an overbearing pain in the ass who has to stage manage every fucking thing. If I were Fergie it would drive me to drink too, or at least take a pill...or two. I look at Eugenie and Beatrice and the dynamic between them and their two dysfunctional parents and see traces of my own family and the horrors of my abusive, sarcastic, abrupt, overbearing father and my "exuberant" mother who loved to be the center of attention; as my father criticized her endlessly and she definitely lived down to his expectations. Both of them were semi functioning alcoholics. Both dead of cancer and OMG the relief I felt.

Bea and Eugenie probably spend a lot of time accommodating Andrew and humoring Fergie. And giving in to just get through whatever they're doing. THose two are definitely survivors. Watch their expressions in unguarded moments. The eyes. And Fergie has probably spent years telling them, well it'll be alright, luv. We'll just get through it. And those wedding guests? A lot of Andrew's trash was on full display. Cocaine Naomi Campbell? Kate Moss? And of course Fergie had a lot of her own School friends(!) come along.

One commentator asked the other "Was this really a Royal wedding, or was it more a Society wedding?" and the verdict was definitely society. Andrew is used to either getting his own way, or making an end run around others to do whatever the fuck he wants. Andrew wanted to make sure they had more guests than Harry. Irony is that Eugenie and Beatrice are sweet girls and they're close to Harry and Meghan. I agree Fergie was out of it, but I also have a feeling Andrew would have elbowed her out of the way to make sure he wasn't up staged. He's a pervert and a pig. Yaay for Camilla!

As for the wedding itself, I thought it was well done. I loved the bank of autumnal flowers lining the steps to the Chapel, and I though Eugenie's dress was lovely and very flattering. George and Charlotte...and Savannah Phillips never disappoint. Meghan looked like she was going out for high tea at the Dorchester. Meh. Kate's dress was fine, but her hat was terrific, IMO. I thought the Queen looked fine. She seemed to have a lovely beaded dress on under that coat and I wish we could have seen more of it. Yes, she is shrinking. The ceremony itself, with the exception of the somewhat inappropriate reading from Gatsby, was very nice. I happen to like Andrea Bocelli and I love Panis Angelicus. (Catholic school kid here.) Too bad the choir didn't accompany him. Pavarotti sang it with a choir for back up & it was stunning. The wedding didn't seem funereal at all IMO. It seemed loose and happy. Not stiff and sombre. Hell Royal weddings are a lot more stiff and formal. This was fine. A

As for the fashion, with a few exceptions the guests looked like pure shit. Truly. Not the royals, so much, but the guests.

by Anonymousreply 51October 12, 2018 2:38 PM

Poor Fergie. Do they not sell dress shields in England? She was sweating like a whore in church, quite apt.

by Anonymousreply 52October 12, 2018 3:00 PM

[quote]Meanwhile Delta Goodrem is apoplectic.

Why?

by Anonymousreply 53October 12, 2018 3:12 PM

The happy couple in the royal coach.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54October 12, 2018 3:25 PM

Lots of green colored outfits like Princess Anne's here. She ruined it with the wrap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55October 12, 2018 3:26 PM

Cheeky Eugenie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 12, 2018 3:27 PM

The bride did look like a princess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57October 12, 2018 3:28 PM

Her Majesty was happy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58October 12, 2018 3:30 PM

Answering my own question at R39. The lovely couple will call Ivy Cottage at Kensington Palace home. Hmmmm.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59October 12, 2018 3:32 PM

A view from above.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60October 12, 2018 3:33 PM

Three women, three hats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61October 12, 2018 3:34 PM

The bride looked gorgeous, it was a beautiful dress and the tiara was stunning. Given the past criticism of her fashion sense I'm glad she got it right on the day.

Kate looked amazing too. Meghan just a bit meh, I think she went a bit too dowdy in attempts not to upstage the bride. I expect it's a difficult line to tread in those circles though.

by Anonymousreply 62October 12, 2018 3:35 PM

You want tacky? How about Cara with toothpick, tux and top hat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63October 12, 2018 3:37 PM

I thought Eug looked very pretty, loved her hair and the dress did somehow tame her bodacious ta-tas. Meghan looked downright matronly, that navy seemed awfully somber.

I love Fergie and she looked great. That hat is nowhere near as wacky as some of the Treacy chapeaus we've seen at past royal weddings. Bea looked good too, thank goodness she went for a solid color; we could have had enormous cabbage roses there.

Andrew always looks angry now, quite a difference from the handsome young man who was always smiling.

Oh! And Cara Delawhatever is pure-dee trash! All the morons on Twitter are praising her to the skies.

by Anonymousreply 64October 12, 2018 3:38 PM

Kate, Eugenie and Meghan's wedding dresses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65October 12, 2018 3:39 PM

She definitely looked like a princess. 600+ posts and not one of you bitches pointed it out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66October 12, 2018 3:40 PM

Beatrice and mother Sarah Ferguson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 12, 2018 3:41 PM

It could have been worse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 12, 2018 3:42 PM

Boy, Beatrice has calmed down with the fascinators.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69October 12, 2018 3:45 PM

The many faces of Charlotte.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 12, 2018 3:46 PM

Giving away the bouquet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71October 12, 2018 3:53 PM

The bride looked beautiful.

I had the same reaction as Marie Dressler to Jean Harlow in "Dinner At Eight," after hearing the passage from "The Great Gatsby" and the Dean of Windsor declaring that Eugenie had read the novel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72October 12, 2018 3:55 PM

[quote]A lot of Andrew's trash was on full display. Cocaine Naomi Campbell? Kate Moss? And of course Fergie had a lot of her own School friends(!) come along.

AND Fergie's trash too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 12, 2018 3:57 PM

I can see a trend coming - big dress, a tiara and no veil.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74October 12, 2018 3:58 PM

R65 - well, Sparkle really loses the contest in those three photographs. From left to right: the winner is Kate, the runner-up is Yuge, and the loser is Sparkle.

by Anonymousreply 75October 12, 2018 3:59 PM

Caption should read: What was she thinking?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 12, 2018 4:00 PM

The bride looks back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77October 12, 2018 4:01 PM

Keeping an eye on a difficult son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 12, 2018 4:05 PM

Dimwit Duke, Messy Meg and Almighty Anne in conversation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79October 12, 2018 4:09 PM

I think Eugenie nailed it by foregoing the veil in her interpretation of the modern bride. A veil has all sorts of out-dated misogynistic connotations; and in Meghan's case, her ridiculously long veil destroyed her wedding hair and made her look sweaty and rumpled during the ceremony.

by Anonymousreply 80October 12, 2018 4:10 PM

It also must be mentioned how much more relaxed and happy everyone, especially HM, look in this wedding than they did at the Sussex wedding. You could feel the subtle glumness at the Sussex wedding. "Well, let's get this over and keep our fingers crossed."

by Anonymousreply 81October 12, 2018 4:12 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82October 12, 2018 4:15 PM

Did they hold the wedding on a Friday to save money? In the US only the poors have a Friday wedding.

by Anonymousreply 83October 12, 2018 4:22 PM

R82 - why does MEagain only have two buttons on her coat done up?

Did she get dressed in a hurry and forget the other buttons?

Does she want people to believe that she's pregnant?

Does her coat fit properly?

Oh, so many questions and no answers.

by Anonymousreply 84October 12, 2018 4:23 PM

Aren't most royal weddings held during the week? Harry's was on Saturday.

by Anonymousreply 85October 12, 2018 4:24 PM

Eugenie exchanges a look with her parents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86October 12, 2018 4:38 PM

Newly married.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87October 12, 2018 4:39 PM

The Royal Family see the couple off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88October 12, 2018 4:41 PM

Sealed with a kiss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89October 12, 2018 4:42 PM

The kiss from another angle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90October 12, 2018 4:44 PM

Most Royal Weddings seem to be held on a Wednesday (1st time around).

Though more recent weddings have been on Fridays and Saturdays.

Prince Charles was due to marry Camilla of Friday 8th of April 2005 but inconveniently Pope John Paul II died and his funeral was held on that day. Prince Charles attended on behalf of HM Queen and was married on Saturday the 9th of April 2005 instead.

by Anonymousreply 91October 12, 2018 4:55 PM

I'm tired of seeing the after nuptials customary Royal kiss. At the next one, I was to see a quick 1-2 Royal dry hump!

by Anonymousreply 92October 12, 2018 4:56 PM

R91 - that's what I thought. Thanks for the info.

by Anonymousreply 93October 12, 2018 4:58 PM

Will the groom receive a title? Or is the bride too far down the royal food chain to receive such royal favor?

by Anonymousreply 94October 12, 2018 4:59 PM

R94 - I believe Prince Andrew has already said that Jack will NOT be given any title.

by Anonymousreply 95October 12, 2018 5:00 PM

[quote]Ricky Martin was there.

Which tiara did he wear?

by Anonymousreply 96October 12, 2018 5:01 PM

I don’t think much of Eugenie, but I thought of the royal brides over the past 10 years, she looked the best. Her dress was gorgeous and she chose a fantastic tiara. Kate and Meagan were so boring in their dress and tiara choices.

by Anonymousreply 97October 12, 2018 5:02 PM

R51 Absolutely loved your take. Spot on and really well written. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 98October 12, 2018 5:07 PM

My husband and I were honoured to be among the guests. I hope the bride and groom will enjoy all the happiness we do. And it really doesn't cost me all that much to keep him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99October 12, 2018 5:09 PM

R76, Naomi looks beautiful but there’s too much going on there, she’s gilding the lily.

by Anonymousreply 100October 12, 2018 5:11 PM

Genie kept the dress simple..considering the foofoo the royals go for..Dianas dress was hideous, this one was perfect. She loved very pretty

by Anonymousreply 101October 12, 2018 5:12 PM

Stephen Fry and husband bring to mind the old saying...

There's no fool like an old fool.

by Anonymousreply 102October 12, 2018 5:13 PM

This is the best I've seen her look. She looks gorg! That tiara is stunning and they look compatible.

by Anonymousreply 103October 12, 2018 5:17 PM

Beatrice actually looked very nice today. Think about what might have been....

by Anonymousreply 104October 12, 2018 5:20 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105October 12, 2018 5:24 PM

She looked lovely. I hope Sarah isn't terribly pissed right now. She must love a free bar.

Will Camilla make it back in time to join in the Congo line or is she still in Scotland?!

by Anonymousreply 106October 12, 2018 5:34 PM

Bea was entrusted with keeping an eye on her mother to make sure Sarah wasn't selling any "access for cash" at the wedding.

by Anonymousreply 107October 12, 2018 5:35 PM

I think the hubby is handsome. He has a kind face.

by Anonymousreply 108October 12, 2018 5:42 PM

Beatrice wanted wear this to the wedding, but thankfully Granny kaiboshed it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109October 12, 2018 5:43 PM

The Tiara Part 1.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110October 12, 2018 5:44 PM

The Tiara - Part Two.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111October 12, 2018 5:45 PM

I thought Eugenie looked beautiful. Happy, happy girl who maximized her beauty.

by Anonymousreply 112October 12, 2018 5:46 PM

Eugenie looked stunning today. The dress and the tiara were just lovely. Thank God there was no ridiculously long veil like the one the DuchAss of SuckSex wore. And don't get me started on MeGain's ridiculous bridal bouquet compared to the nice one Eugenie had.

Now that we've seen Eug's terrific wedding attire, MeGain's entire wedding attire is even more laughable.

by Anonymousreply 113October 12, 2018 5:53 PM

"I told you, my invitation to Eugenie's wedding was lost in the fucking post."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114October 12, 2018 5:53 PM

After watching so many of these royal weddings over the years:

Eugenie did well, her dress was very well done. Great cut and style, simple yet elegant. The material was very heavy but this was a fall wedding, the heaviness was offset by her open neckline and lack of veil, which imo would have weighed the whole look down. The tiara was a huge surprise - I don't think we've seen that on in public in a long while. Her hair and makeup were lovely, well done.

Floral arrangements were a bit overly autumnal but still nice. The ceremony itself very traditional and in keeping with past royal weddings. No long winded preacher sermon here. Lovely bow and very deep, traditional curtsy by the bride to QEII after the national anthem - that is how its done. The guests: Kate looked great, wonderful color and headpiece. Meghan - fine, she's not supposed to steal focus. Her hair though! will someone invest in some holding/sculpting gel for her. It's like she does her own hair for these events. Contrast with Kate's and Sophie Wessex's neat up dos, not a hair our of place.

Fergie - ok, nothing unexpected there: jolly and just happy to be in the room. Bea: great color, stately looking actually; beginning to dress like the blood royal princess she is, and not a B-list starlet as she's always tended to. Nice to see Philip present, never thought for a second he'd miss this, very spry for 97. Sophie Winkleman Windsor front/center at the wave-off for the couple, her daughter was a bridesmaid and she was seriously injured in a car crash months ago, I think she's still in a brace after major back surgery so good to see her put in front.

No Clooneys? The groom works for George, strange. Lots of celebs, Kate Moss, Naomi. Demi Moore? not sure of that connection. Both of Harry's exes were there as were Pippa Mids & new hubs, plus James Middleton. Ricky Martin - thought he might sing but no.

Am still going thru many photos of guests to assess the fashion. Overall people not dressed as formally as Harry's a few months ago but this was as said more society event than royal.

by Anonymousreply 115October 12, 2018 5:53 PM

From the DM comments section:

>>Very nice Kate while clingon keeps looking directly at the camera. <<

by Anonymousreply 116October 12, 2018 5:55 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117October 12, 2018 5:55 PM

I wonder if Camilla had anything to do with Fergie's not being invited to William's wedding and now she's been served her "cold dish" today

by Anonymousreply 118October 12, 2018 5:55 PM

Leaving the reception and driving off in a James Bond car.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119October 12, 2018 5:59 PM

Prince Edward thinks Nutmeg's multiple rings are creepy and chav. Are tatoos next up?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120October 12, 2018 6:00 PM

A close up of the beautiful diamond and emerald tiara.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121October 12, 2018 6:01 PM

The eight children in the wedding party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122October 12, 2018 6:02 PM

The lovely bouquet - green and white with a surprising splash of purple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123October 12, 2018 6:03 PM

Eugenie had a bit of struggle getting into the James Bond car.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124October 12, 2018 6:05 PM

Harry's old gf Cressida Bonas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125October 12, 2018 6:06 PM

No veil and a bare back to proudly show off her surgery scar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126October 12, 2018 6:07 PM

A cute moment - the groom put his glasses on so he could see the bride walking down the aisle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127October 12, 2018 6:08 PM

[quote]Prince Andrew is on train duty as the couple leave their reception.

Sorry. My ghouls are only available for important weddings.

by Anonymousreply 128October 12, 2018 6:09 PM

This woman looked like an ad for Valentine's Day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129October 12, 2018 6:09 PM

Class vs. Trash

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130October 12, 2018 6:11 PM

A spontaneous moment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131October 12, 2018 6:14 PM

Fergie looks 90 years old in that photo, R131.

by Anonymousreply 132October 12, 2018 6:15 PM

The colorful sashes on the attendants outfits were nice and apparently were taken from a favorite painting of the couple's, which was also featured on the back of the wedding program. Eugenie is some kind of an art gallery director in London? that's what I read.

Lots of royals but I didn't see many Ferguson relations. Or maybe they just weren't photographed or identified. If they were there they weren't seated in the inner nave. Fergie has sisters and several nieces and nephews. Also did not see any Kent of Gloucester cousins with exception of Freddy and Gabriella Windsor.

by Anonymousreply 133October 12, 2018 6:15 PM

A windy day wrecked havoc with hats and skirts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134October 12, 2018 6:15 PM

Fergie forgot a cardinal fashion rule - nada tight and shiny after 50.

by Anonymousreply 135October 12, 2018 6:16 PM

Flashback Friday - Andrew and Sarah's wedding day. Prince William and Peter Phillips were page boys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136October 12, 2018 6:18 PM

All in all, this wedding was better than the Harry and Meghan wedding.

Superior wedding dress, superior hairstyle, superior tiara, superior bouquet and flowers, superior coach, superior colors and theme.

The ceremony was more traditional and a bit boring but no crazy ass pastor and tacky choir.

by Anonymousreply 137October 12, 2018 6:18 PM

Jack looks like he’s dumb but has a big cock. My favorite combo.

by Anonymousreply 138October 12, 2018 6:21 PM

This little girl (Robbie Williams' daughter Theodora) had a strange exchange with Fergie as they standing on the steps to leave.

Theodora: Are you a Queen?

Fergie: No.

Theodora: Are you a Princess?

Fergie: Yes.

WTF? Does Fergie still think she's married to Prince Andrew?

by Anonymousreply 139October 12, 2018 6:23 PM

Leaked footage of Fergie trying her damndest to get to the crab hors d'oeuvres at the buffet table

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140October 12, 2018 6:23 PM

Sorry forgot the photo in R139. This is Theodora.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141October 12, 2018 6:24 PM

R139 That's cute even if it's a big lie.

by Anonymousreply 142October 12, 2018 6:25 PM

Theodora looks like her father.

by Anonymousreply 143October 12, 2018 6:25 PM

Didn't care for the dress but I like the fact that wanted her scoliosis scars to show. I also loved the tiara and wish Meghan had chosen it.

by Anonymousreply 144October 12, 2018 6:26 PM

In R130 why did Prince Harry go to the wedding with Eddie Redmayne?

by Anonymousreply 145October 12, 2018 6:27 PM

R140 She took forever to go down. Great staying power.

by Anonymousreply 146October 12, 2018 6:27 PM

The row of rings was tacky. She’s tacky. And where the hell is she getting the money for all this givenchy?

by Anonymousreply 147October 12, 2018 6:28 PM

Mrs Clingon is at it again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148October 12, 2018 6:35 PM

It was so windy so I'm glad the couple had a closed carriage as opposed to an open landau.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149October 12, 2018 6:36 PM

A nice shot of the back of the wedding dress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150October 12, 2018 6:37 PM

Yes I noticed the many rings r147 and was surprised too. Didn't seem to go with the elegant solid color coat and dress combo. Merching?

by Anonymousreply 151October 12, 2018 6:41 PM

Nice clip at R127. Groom looks choked up.

by Anonymousreply 152October 12, 2018 6:41 PM

Fergie with the groom's parents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153October 12, 2018 6:50 PM

So the Greville jewels were gifts to the then Duchess of York, who would eventually be Queen and later Queen Mum.

That means that those are not part of the royal jewels which would all belong to whoever was monarch?

They were given personally to and owned personally by the Queen Mum.

Since the Queen outlived Princess Margaret (by less than 2 months), I assume that all the Greville collection is now owned personally by the Queen.

From what I read (who knows if true), the Queen selects several choices for a bride and they get to choose only from what the Queen offers?

I wonder if Eugenie specifically requested the Greville Tiara (an unusual choice) or if it was one of the choices the Queen offered.

by Anonymousreply 154October 12, 2018 6:50 PM

Let's face it: This wedding was a happy event, with the RF approving of the union.

Now, let's compare this wedding to the one back in May ...

by Anonymousreply 155October 12, 2018 6:51 PM

Lady Gabriella Windsor with her fiancee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156October 12, 2018 6:51 PM

So when can we expect blind items about the wedding to start dropping on CDAN, etc.? Does Sparkle hide in the ladies room at the reception and text them to her BFF Jessica MulPhoney to be relayed directly to Lainey?

“The ex-girlfriends of that permanent foreign-born A-lister looked like they’d been crying their eyes out at that royally big wedding they all attended recently. They didn’t expect to see the A-lister’s sexpot wife sporting that budding baby bump!”

Or

“The sexy newcomer’s scene stealing appearance at that big wedding didn’t sit well with her sister in law, who was said to look more matronly than usual. Perhaps there’s trouble in Cambr—er, paradise—behind those palace doors?”

by Anonymousreply 157October 12, 2018 6:51 PM

There were some other European quasi royalty at the wedding. The Hanovers (Princess Caroline of Monaco's stepson).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158October 12, 2018 6:53 PM

Marie Chantal and her husband Prince Pavlos of Greece (no monarchy there anymore). Also accompanied by her daughter Maria Olympia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159October 12, 2018 6:54 PM

Maria Olympia of Greece doing her rendition of "The Sound of Music".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160October 12, 2018 6:55 PM

Andrew's message

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161October 12, 2018 6:56 PM

The impressive train was about six steps long.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162October 12, 2018 6:58 PM

With all due respect, Airmiles Andy can go fuck himself.

by Anonymousreply 163October 12, 2018 6:59 PM

Beatrice and Eugenie are very close.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164October 12, 2018 7:00 PM

Compared to MeGain's ridiculously long veil, the long train of Eug's dress didn't look tacky.

by Anonymousreply 165October 12, 2018 7:01 PM

I suppose that Camilla and Princess Michael were hammered in some London pub chasing shots of Jose Cuervo with pints of Guiness as a spite to Jack Brooksbank.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166October 12, 2018 7:02 PM

Charles with Meghan and Harry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167October 12, 2018 7:04 PM

It was a lovely dress. A real success. Unique and probably style setting but also succès full designed for the wearer. Eugénie wore the dress. Not the other way around. But then again for some people style consists of what is waiting in wardrobe.

by Anonymousreply 168October 12, 2018 7:05 PM

Happy Hour

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169October 12, 2018 7:05 PM

Prince Philippos of Greece - Pavlos's younger and way hotter brother - was there with his gf Nina Flohr. They walked in behind Liv Tyler and her bf.

by Anonymousreply 170October 12, 2018 7:05 PM

Princess Michael was there.

by Anonymousreply 171October 12, 2018 7:06 PM

Three stunned royals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172October 12, 2018 7:07 PM

R171 - yes but I didn't see Princess Alexandra of Kent. Both of her brothers were there. Anyone see Alexandra?

by Anonymousreply 173October 12, 2018 7:10 PM

LOL at the tags of R173's pic on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 174October 12, 2018 7:12 PM

In R173's pic, is the Funeral Floozy (aka the DuckAss of SuckSex aka Clingon) looking at the camera AGAIN?

by Anonymousreply 175October 12, 2018 7:14 PM

I saw Alexandra. I think she was wearing lavender. Silver shoes I think. Anyway I saw her walk into the choir among the early royal arrivals.

by Anonymousreply 176October 12, 2018 7:15 PM

A gallery of Royals.

Top Row: Queen, Princes Philip, Charles and William, Catherine, Harry and Meghan, Princess Anne

Bottom Row: Fergie, Beatrice, Peter and Autumn Phillips, the Tindalls, Lady Louise, Prince Pavlos and his wife.

How do I know these people? I don't run in their social circles. LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177October 12, 2018 7:15 PM

No Alexandra, no Duchess of Kent, none of their offspring or Gloucester offspring from what I saw.

by Anonymousreply 178October 12, 2018 7:15 PM

Apparently Alexandra just broke her arm so was unable to attend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179October 12, 2018 7:17 PM

I saw a bus pull up at St George's Chapel and was expecting lots of royals. I only saw Prince and Princess Michael of Kent get out. Why the hell would they need a bus for two people? Didn't anyone want to go with them?

by Anonymousreply 180October 12, 2018 7:18 PM

R179 - that's too bad. I hope she make a quick recovery. Thanks for the info.

by Anonymousreply 181October 12, 2018 7:20 PM

^makes

by Anonymousreply 182October 12, 2018 7:20 PM

Sorry to hear about Princess Alexandra. Missed her today. She always looks wonderful.

A fall is not good. Wish her the best in her recovery.

by Anonymousreply 183October 12, 2018 7:24 PM

Charlotte showing off her teeth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184October 12, 2018 7:25 PM

Sabine Getty in pink. I hate pink.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185October 12, 2018 7:27 PM

Poppy Delevingne looked pretty good in de la Renta.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186October 12, 2018 7:34 PM

Loved Sophie Wessex's hair and hat.

by Anonymousreply 187October 12, 2018 7:36 PM

03:22 onward. Isn't that Kate's brother sitting with some dude at the left hand side of your screen?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188October 12, 2018 7:40 PM

None of the Royal Family looked very joyful. There is trouble. Big trouble in that family.

When they sang God Save the Queen - she seemed so sad. I wonder if she was thinking this is the last time I will hear this in St George's Chapel - sung by so many.

I thought Eugenie looked terrific. At first, I was a little taken back but soon realized her whole look fit her personality. Good for her. She was very pretty and handled herself well. I watched the interview they did with her on TLC and she was very likable and authentic. Charles is making a big mistake if he doesn't use Eugenie for some events.

What Camilla did was small and petty. Eugenie didn't deserve such a snub. I'm just betting the Queen didn't like it at all. Philip probably encouraged it.

by Anonymousreply 189October 12, 2018 7:43 PM

The Queen won't see the next royal wedding, she must know it now.

by Anonymousreply 190October 12, 2018 7:48 PM

No one knows why Camilla didn't show up. For all we know, maybe she wanted to be there but Charles had to make a "deal" with Andrew.

by Anonymousreply 191October 12, 2018 7:49 PM

The Queen still has a while to go and may very well see Beatrice married off, if that happens in the next few years.

It just dawned on me - is the cranberry McQueen that Kate wore today identical to the bring pink McQueen with same paper-bag pleated waist detail she wore to the Trooping the Colour a few years ago?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192October 12, 2018 7:56 PM

Who cares about CamZilla?

by Anonymousreply 193October 12, 2018 7:56 PM

bring = bright

by Anonymousreply 194October 12, 2018 7:56 PM

If she really wasn't invited or didn't want to go, wouldn't it have been less obvious to feign an illness? Or a broken arm..

On that note, I really hope lovely Princess Alexandra has a quick recovery.

Any pics of DL icon Princess Michael, that old bitch?!

by Anonymousreply 195October 12, 2018 7:58 PM

Essentially, R194. I casually observed that today's dress had puffs at the shoulders.

by Anonymousreply 196October 12, 2018 7:58 PM

Camilla did not show, because of prior engagements in Scotland. The calendars of the royals are scheduled months and, at times, years in advance.

Holly Candy wore the most elegant outfit of the guests.

The most handsome man there was Jamie Redknapp:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197October 12, 2018 8:00 PM

I think there must be all sorts of chicanery going on in the Royal family. Prince and Princess Michael showing up as the ONLY passengers on that GIANT bus? wtf?

by Anonymousreply 198October 12, 2018 8:01 PM

Holly Candy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199October 12, 2018 8:02 PM

That outfit at r199 would be perfect if not for the tacky leather short gloves with bows.

by Anonymousreply 200October 12, 2018 8:05 PM

15 kids at an elementary school could be easily rescheduled. And then she was hosting a lunch and riding party with friends in Scotland.

There is something else going on. And whatever it is has the whole lot of them shook.

by Anonymousreply 201October 12, 2018 8:07 PM

Well wait a cotton pickin' minute! Is his last name Brooksbank OR is his last name Stamp? I'm confused.

by Anonymousreply 202October 12, 2018 8:08 PM

Stamp is his middle name.

by Anonymousreply 203October 12, 2018 8:09 PM

^Thank you, baby.

by Anonymousreply 204October 12, 2018 8:11 PM

R201, Why would "the lot of them be shook" if Camilla didn't attend? Can't see her as a loving, admired Queen Consort.

by Anonymousreply 205October 12, 2018 8:11 PM

The Duchess of Cornwall needs to have her brakes checked STAT! Camilla, you in danguh, gurl......

by Anonymousreply 206October 12, 2018 8:14 PM

Bit surprised that George Clooney wasn't there, as the groom works for him.

by Anonymousreply 207October 12, 2018 8:15 PM

R207 Not anymore. Georgie sold the tequila business so he could focus on being a full time father and heterosexual.

by Anonymousreply 208October 12, 2018 8:25 PM

Euge had to reschedule her wedding after the Queen gave Harry permission to marry Sparkle in June. So when they were looking at alternate dates I am sure they consulted the schedules of the most senior royals, and that would include Camilla. The event she was at could easily be rescheduled. She obviously didn't want to go to the wedding, or they didn't want her there.

by Anonymousreply 209October 12, 2018 8:26 PM

Clooney hasn't owned Casamigos since June 2017, they sold it to Diageo for around $1Billion.

by Anonymousreply 210October 12, 2018 8:27 PM

Guesses at what had them shook -

Charles and Camilla have split. With scandal involved. One or both cheating.

Prince Andrew has a new fresh scandal.

The Queen wants Prince William to become King and has been working behind the scenes to make it happen.

Just guesses. You?

by Anonymousreply 211October 12, 2018 8:32 PM

[quote]There is something else going on. And whatever it is has the whole lot of them shook.

Any guesses?

by Anonymousreply 212October 12, 2018 8:32 PM

I believe Charles and Camilla have split. And that the Queen is in failing health, which is exacerbating all sorts of tensions in the family.

And the addition of Sparkles the Gossip Leaking Clown hasn’t helped matters.

by Anonymousreply 213October 12, 2018 8:37 PM

The Australian magazine had an article about the Wales' marriage possibly breaking up. Someone said the RF couldn't stand the scandal of another royal divorce, but I think the British public would be a lot more accepting of Charles taking over from the queen if Camilla wasn't part of the deal. People just hate the idea that she succeeded in taking what should have been Diana's, and Diana lost her life as a consequence. They would welcome the news of a divorce, just as they would welcome Harry divorcing MM.

by Anonymousreply 214October 12, 2018 8:41 PM

[quote]I believe Charles and Camilla have split.

The Royals wouldn't make Camilla the focus of media attention through her absence. Makes no sense,

by Anonymousreply 215October 12, 2018 8:42 PM

R211 More Datalounge invention.

by Anonymousreply 216October 12, 2018 8:43 PM

R211 I made it clear it's just speculation. I thought that's part of what we do around here?

by Anonymousreply 217October 12, 2018 8:46 PM

R189 The Queen looks like that every time the national anthem is sung in her presence. The anthem is about her - she’s hardly going to stand there with a big crazy grin.

by Anonymousreply 218October 12, 2018 8:46 PM

The RF looked so much happier than at the wedding of Duke Dimwit and the Dumbess of SuckSex.

And tbf, CamZilla wasn't missed.

by Anonymousreply 219October 12, 2018 8:54 PM

R214, Are you serious that the Royal subjects would welcome a divorce between Prince Harry & MM? Every time I see Harry & Kate together, giggling & gossiping, to me it looks like that's the genuine couple with a connection.

How about some DL gossipy guesses of why celebs from Ricky Martin to Demi Moore were at the wedding.

by Anonymousreply 220October 12, 2018 9:04 PM

Even though Randy Gerber, Mike M, and Clooney sold Casamigos they still have a huge contractural obligation to fulfill. That is, PR and promotion of the brand. The reason given for not attending the wedding is Amal Clooney's speaking engagement in the states. Apparently her husband wasn't allowed to attend without her.

by Anonymousreply 221October 12, 2018 9:07 PM

Demi was supposedly there not as an invitee but a plus-one, the guy who took her is an old friend who is some kind of celebrity floral designer or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 222October 12, 2018 9:13 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223October 12, 2018 9:13 PM

I wonder if she had a veil but because of the wind decided not to wear it?

by Anonymousreply 224October 12, 2018 9:15 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225October 12, 2018 9:22 PM

The bride looked SMASHING, the MOTB and Bea , both looked radiant, The Queen dragged Phil from the Telly and he did not croak. Sparkle looked unpolished as usual, Horseface was a no show. Charles was glum. WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE ABOUT THIS WEDDING ??????

by Anonymousreply 226October 12, 2018 9:26 PM

Duke Dimwit's wedding to SSAA took place on a Saturday, not on a Friday, an ordinary work day, that is. No wonder there were no street parties.

by Anonymousreply 227October 12, 2018 9:32 PM

R158 I am a bit shocked, Ernst August Jr used to be quite cute :( Alcoholic?

by Anonymousreply 228October 12, 2018 9:40 PM

There is no way Camilla is going to leave Charles when he is this close to the throne. Even if they loathe each other she will not divorce him.

by Anonymousreply 229October 12, 2018 9:40 PM

I highly doubt Charles and Camilla will split. I think Camilla's absence was a snub aimed at Andrew, Fergie, or both.

by Anonymousreply 230October 12, 2018 9:51 PM

The Queen's grandchildren date for a long time before marrying.

Peter and Autumn: 5 years

Zara and Mike: 7 years

Eugenie and Jack: 8 years

William and Kate: nearly 10 years

Harry and Meghan are the exception, having got married less than two years after meeting.

by Anonymousreply 231October 12, 2018 9:55 PM

As long as the Queen is alive, tantrum-throwing Charles can't show publicly what he really thinks of oompous Airmiles Andy.

But CamZilla can.

by Anonymousreply 232October 12, 2018 9:56 PM

I have been looking for a video of Fergie inside the chapel. There is nothing posted yet showing the wedding in it's entirety.

by Anonymousreply 233October 12, 2018 10:13 PM

I really can't think of a reason why any of them thought it a good idea Camilla didn't attend. She's too senior for it to go unnoticed and too senior for it to be OK for her not to be there. Even if her and Charles were splitting up, she'd still attend. Her appointment in Scotland could have been rearranged. Even if there is some kind of feud going on, just for the sake of appearances she'd attend.

It's completely baffling.

by Anonymousreply 234October 12, 2018 10:16 PM

The Daily Mail has a great photo of when Prince Philip was approaching where they were all sitting. The looks on their faces are priceless. Fergie looks a little devilish. I'm so glad she didn't put her eyes down.

They have a lot of photos. You have to scroll down a ways to find that one.

by Anonymousreply 235October 12, 2018 10:19 PM

[quote]Harry and Meghan are the exception, having got married less than two years after meeting.

14 months.

by Anonymousreply 236October 12, 2018 10:36 PM

The Daily Mirror picked Pippa as one of the guests to put on their front page for tomorrow. Seriously, I cannot believe how much fame she's gleaned from wearing a bridesmaid's dress seven years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237October 12, 2018 10:44 PM

Well, she's the sister of the future queen.

Much more interesting than, say, the wife of the future king's brother.

by Anonymousreply 238October 12, 2018 10:50 PM

DM Cover of Mr and mrs. Brooksbank

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239October 12, 2018 10:59 PM

Saturday Times

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240October 12, 2018 11:01 PM

I always find it interesting how everyone's exes, ALL of them, always get invited to the wedding at these upper crust weddings. I wish I was as big of a person! For one thing, I wouldn't want my husband's exes all seated behind me, for another I never remain THAT close with my own exes.

Maybe in my next life I'll be cool like that

by Anonymousreply 241October 12, 2018 11:03 PM

Eugenie's wedding dress had the same cut as Cinderella's wedding dress at the end of the movie, which I think is fantastic seeing as she is the real deal princess and all!

by Anonymousreply 242October 12, 2018 11:05 PM

Why does the DM feel the need to make this about the attention-whoring hooker duchAss?

by Anonymousreply 243October 12, 2018 11:08 PM

Her new husband has ZERO sex appeal. Zilch!

by Anonymousreply 244October 12, 2018 11:21 PM

I didn't like the dress. Too much satin and matronly. Didn't like Meghan's either. I do think overall everyone looked better at this one and seemed more at ease than at Harry's wedding. Kids were dressed better too. Camilla not attending is just bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 245October 12, 2018 11:21 PM

Does Bea get to keep the four bedroom St James Palace apartment now that it's just her on her own? Or will she be required to move to smaller digs? Ivy Cottage looks like a huge overgrown patch of poison ivy.

by Anonymousreply 246October 12, 2018 11:32 PM

I think Bea already switched apartments, r236. DM reported it a few weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 247October 12, 2018 11:34 PM

Harry's ex, Cressida Bonas, looked lovely. Harry really blew it. At least Bonas looks like class. Beautiful skin and colouring, tall and slender. She at least looks like she belongs.

I haven't the slightest doubt that Sparkle picked an outfit to fan pregnancy rumours to get herself a bit of extra attention. If she's pregnant, she can't go to Tonga and Fiji, and if she's going to Tonga and Fiji, she isn't pregnant, so she's just fucking with the press and her moronic stans and grabbing a bit of attention. She's disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 248October 12, 2018 11:36 PM

Didn't see the wedding, just the pictures here. Fergie, I was rooting for you! We were all rooting for you!! The sweat stains, the wrinkled skirt, the weird hat. Every damn time.

by Anonymousreply 249October 12, 2018 11:44 PM

R248 you are unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 250October 12, 2018 11:45 PM

Fergie's outfit was a little too tight.

by Anonymousreply 251October 12, 2018 11:48 PM

Well wait. Doesn't Princess Beatrice live in NYC? Anyone know where she lives in NYC? What's she doing there?

by Anonymousreply 252October 12, 2018 11:49 PM

[quote]I didn't like the dress. Too much satin and matronly.

I also thought there was a lot of dress for that short stature. But the designers weren't working with someone with a supermodel figure so I guess it is a success story. The shoulder pleat motif covered her pudgy upperarms and the corset stye held up the massive Windsor fort.

Not a lot of other design options for dear Eugenie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253October 12, 2018 11:49 PM

Camilla is very vocal about her fear of flying. To attend the wedding and still host the house party organised would have involved a helicopter, probably using a Royal Plane and then returning to Birkhall the same way in a short space of time. Anxiety doesn't usually improve as you age.

If there is a feud between Andrew and Camilla it doesn't date back far, the photo below is from 2015.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254October 12, 2018 11:50 PM

[quote]Fergie's outfit was a little too tight.

On the bright side, the dress stayed on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255October 12, 2018 11:53 PM

R254 clearly has no idea concerning the way in which the wealthy spar. They trade acid drenched whit and conjecture for the purposes of morbidly wounding their opponents all the while wearing the brightest smiles possible.

by Anonymousreply 256October 12, 2018 11:54 PM

[quote]Camilla is very vocal about her fear of flying. To attend the wedding and still host the house party organised would have involved a helicopter, probably using a Royal Plane and then returning to Birkhall the same way in a short space of time. Anxiety doesn't usually improve as you age. If there is a feud between Andrew and Camilla it doesn't date back far, the photo below is from 2015.

It was such a minor event that could have easily been re-scheduled. The royals have scheduling staff and that's that all they do is take care of 'inconvenient 'invitations. Royal family events are the big media draws - it's what makes the public feel like they're also part of the Windsor family. It seems strange that Camilla missed this wedding.

by Anonymousreply 257October 12, 2018 11:58 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258October 13, 2018 12:11 AM

Were Sarah Chatto and her family or the new Earl of Snowden and his present? Didn't see any photos of any of them. Strange, as they are closer cousins to the bride than the Kents and Gloucesters.

by Anonymousreply 259October 13, 2018 12:29 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260October 13, 2018 12:29 AM

The mom's hat is just ugly and she should have covered up her chest, it's so sun damaged.

by Anonymousreply 261October 13, 2018 12:31 AM

The groom looks better with glasses.

That cake is ridiculous.

Sparkle chose a beautiful shade of blue.

Camilla found some Scottish bairns for a quick photo op.

by Anonymousreply 262October 13, 2018 12:34 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263October 13, 2018 12:36 AM

Sarah just needs to stop drinking for a while, she's clearly 'pissed' (drunk) or hungover almost every time she appears in public, she's not like the late Queen Mother who could handle her liquor.

by Anonymousreply 264October 13, 2018 12:36 AM

I can't unsee Fergie's pit stains. So tacky.

by Anonymousreply 265October 13, 2018 12:43 AM

Let me help, r265.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266October 13, 2018 12:51 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267October 13, 2018 12:52 AM

Coke sweat

by Anonymousreply 268October 13, 2018 12:54 AM

Such a shame. Fergie was one of the best elements of the HazBean wedding.

by Anonymousreply 269October 13, 2018 12:57 AM

Ferries should see a doctor for hyperhydrosis.

by Anonymousreply 270October 13, 2018 1:02 AM

The Queen is looking frail. Not sure about the leg. Wouldn't it be both legs if it was heart failure?

by Anonymousreply 271October 13, 2018 1:11 AM

R267 The Queen seems to have aged rapidly since her Diamond Jubilee and the Olympics in 2012.

Her hump (stoop) is more pronounced and she doesn't walk as well as she did.

This Pic is from William & Kate's wedding 7 years ago in 2011 - remarkable difference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272October 13, 2018 1:15 AM

r260 I thought it looked like both of them were getting teary eyed. Fergie's hat is shadowing her eyes a bit but she looks a little teary eyed as well. So assuming that's the case, I think it's sweet. Bitch about them, but it seems like they've been very loving parents and their daughters love them a lot. It's not unusual for parents to cry at their children's weddings. I'm not sure if we've seen the other Royal parents do it, I can't remember. Overall I thought it seemed like a very happy wedding. The bride was luminous, the wedding dress was lovely and very princess like without being tacky, there were lots of smiles that seemed genuine.

I'm not surprised if Andrew was helping with the train, I seem to remember him helping a little bit with Sarah's train when they were on the balcony at their own wedding. lol

The pit stains were unfortunate but I didn't think Fergie was really that wild and crazy, neither was the hat. Not as subdued as maybe it could have been, but it really wasn't over the top. Apparently one of the person's she hugged off to the side was someone who was at her own wedding, a friend of her mother's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273October 13, 2018 1:16 AM

Excessive perspiration is common in some alcoholics.

I must be the only person who liked Fergie's hat, wings and all. But I agree with the poster in the last thread who said she must have stolen it from a gondolier.

by Anonymousreply 274October 13, 2018 1:19 AM

[quote]Bitch about them, but it seems like they've been very loving parents and their daughters love them a lot.

I can't disagree with that so I will just say Meagain Markle is yuck.

by Anonymousreply 275October 13, 2018 1:20 AM

R259 - Sarah Chatto was there. I saw a photograph of her in the background as the RF left by their side exit after the service.

by Anonymousreply 276October 13, 2018 1:25 AM

R252 = stalker ! (just kidding)

She lived in NYC for a while, she worked for an art auction company, paddle or something like that

by Anonymousreply 277October 13, 2018 1:26 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278October 13, 2018 1:26 AM

Sarah Chatto and Lord Snowden were there. Almost everybody was there, except Cowmilla. Would love to know the story there. The engagement thing was bullshit. Camilla is lazy at heart, she'd love nothing better than to scarf lunch and champers. It will come out. Curious to know.

Getty Images has pages of great images but won't embed as near as I can tell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279October 13, 2018 1:39 AM

Would it have killed Meghan to wear a color besides navy or black?

Eugenie has tendrils!!! Oh no, is this the new trend?

by Anonymousreply 280October 13, 2018 1:39 AM

It's funny, Will and Kate kept Charlotte and George far from Meghan & Co. at the wedding. It's like they were participating, but apart. As soon as George and Charlotte finished the procession they were collected and when the bride and groom walked down the aisle, they were safely with their parents. At Eugenie's wedding George and Charlotte were left with their fellow attendants and pages throughout the ceremony, and walked back down the aisle with them.

No excuses. Will and Kate did not want to leave their kids in some ante room with the Mulroney kids lest someone connected to Jessica Mulroney whip out a camera and take pics of the Mulroney kids with George and Charlotte so Jessica could post it on instagram with some coy allusion to future weddings. Not to worry when the kids are amongst family and trusted friends.

by Anonymousreply 281October 13, 2018 1:42 AM

I don't usually subscribe to theories, R281, but I buy that one complete, re. that Mulroney creature.

by Anonymousreply 282October 13, 2018 1:49 AM

I wonder if HM Queen will give Greville Emerald Kokoshnik Tiara, to Eugenie at some point?

It is a good match to the earrings Jack bought and it is a 'Personal' not 'Royal' jewel. A married woman needs a Tiara.

by Anonymousreply 283October 13, 2018 1:51 AM

R241 I think all of the exes get invited because it is considered low class to be fussed about things like that. Nothing is supposed to matter that much. OMG, drama? Emotion? It's just rubbing in how chill (to the point of cold) aristos are supposed to be.

OTOH, where royalty is involved everybody assumes that the non-royal ex feels like a discard. William's "known" exes (which, at his wedding, was basically Arabella Musgrove. Jecca Craig has never been established as more than a friend) all did well in the marriage department without William. Musgrove has some fantasy life, Craig's husband is adorable and they have a couple of young kids - both women were wealthy and wouldn't have gained much by marrying royal, not even status. I sometimes think among the aristos and very wealthy Brits being royal is kind of tacky and a joke. Being rich means status and you can do what you like. Cressida Bonas and Chelsey Davey have certainly benefited professionally from their relationship with Harry. When it comes to Cressida I think she has zero regrets, and, in fact, if she could have skipped the relationship with Harry and gone straight to benefiting from it afterwards, she would have. With Chelsey, I suspect she and Harry both have regrets but not of the "If only we had a second chance!" variety, because I think neither have changed much from who they were when they broke up, so it still wouldn't work. Part of me pictures a wedding between Chelsey and Harry though and *I* have regrets, since she seems to be adored by his family and the atmosphere would have been so different.

by Anonymousreply 284October 13, 2018 1:51 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285October 13, 2018 1:52 AM

She’s such an asshole, trying to make sure everyone will wonder if she’s preggo.

by Anonymousreply 286October 13, 2018 1:54 AM

R285 One may take a train from Scotland to London, however there is no tube from Scotland to London, the tube is the London subway.

by Anonymousreply 287October 13, 2018 1:55 AM

R281, the difference is that George and Charlotte know their cousins Savannah and the rest much better and probably see them and play with them more often. They didn't really know the kids at Meghan and Harry's wedding that well and it was pretty obvius George was out of sorts that day because he was uncooperative and whiney, outing behind his father, and generally being a brat. Miss Charlotte OTOH, always gives a smile and a wave.

by Anonymousreply 288October 13, 2018 1:55 AM

"pouting behind his father"

by Anonymousreply 289October 13, 2018 1:58 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290October 13, 2018 1:59 AM

He was snapped on the "Inner Circle" line or something like that, r287.

"In his low-key appearance on Thursday, James was spotted lounging on a tube seat while engrossed in his mobile phone. The Duchess of Cambridge's younger brother, 31, was pictured on the London Underground travelling to South Kensington - just a stone's throw from his sister's home - on Thursday afternoon."

by Anonymousreply 291October 13, 2018 1:59 AM

R285 He is wearing socks with Top-Sider/Deck/Boat shoes in that pic.

James Middleton should be boiled alive in oil!

by Anonymousreply 292October 13, 2018 2:00 AM

A gust of wind blowing up to reveal tights and massive granny panties is not "nearly naked" and no one will print an upshot of a 14 year old child, you pervs.

Anyway, Eugenie looked beautiful. (Though she had the exact same hairstyle Meghan had for her wedding, dangling tendrils and all). Kate looked 250 years old. Meghan looked boring.

by Anonymousreply 293October 13, 2018 2:01 AM

I wonder if Harry is back to fucking his ex-gfs.

by Anonymousreply 294October 13, 2018 2:03 AM

[quote]Kate looked 250 years old.

Let's see your photo r293.

by Anonymousreply 295October 13, 2018 2:04 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296October 13, 2018 2:06 AM

Fergie looks demented.

by Anonymousreply 297October 13, 2018 2:06 AM

Harry is besotted. It's so obvious . Nope. I will bet that if there is any infidelity among them, it will be Katherine who gets bored and seeks adventure.

by Anonymousreply 298October 13, 2018 2:06 AM

Sadly, there is video on the internets of Lady Louse from behind with her skirt lifted high from the wind.

by Anonymousreply 299October 13, 2018 2:06 AM

Not too sure he was fucking any of the gfs in the first place R294 .

by Anonymousreply 300October 13, 2018 2:08 AM

[quote]I wonder if HM Queen will give Greville Emerald Kokoshnik Tiara, to Eugenie at some point?

Doubtful. Why would she? Eugenie's life won't often call for tiaras. If it does, they share around. But the royals know you keep the collection as a collection.

by Anonymousreply 301October 13, 2018 2:13 AM

Nah, R288, the difference is Will and Kate don't trust Meghan or her familiars as far as they can throw them and didn't want them exploited. It's not about the sensitivities of the wee ones.

by Anonymousreply 302October 13, 2018 2:13 AM

Home of Mrs. Ronnie Greville, of the tiara, and one of the most successful social climbers in history. Before the Duchess of Sussex came along, anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303October 13, 2018 2:16 AM

I thought that was a little odd, R263. They were all inside the doorway together then she sort of shunted herself off to the corner before going to the side of the door again a little later. Given her condition she may have felt safer standing next to a wall.

Useless trivia: The clutch she was carrying belonged to her mother, who had carried it to her and Andrew’s wedding.

Then there was Jack’s little “whoo!” and fist-pump when he got into the car. Cute, but maybe granny was on to something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304October 13, 2018 2:16 AM

Did I see a bald patch on the groom ?

by Anonymousreply 305October 13, 2018 2:17 AM

LOL at the Kate sugars desperate to pretend their hero isn't a workshy imbecile who can barely get a sentence out and is good for nothing except popping out brats.

You do realise everyone here in the UK, certainly everyone in society, regards Kate as the ultimate in classless white trash gold-diggers, yes?

by Anonymousreply 306October 13, 2018 2:18 AM

There is no society.

by Anonymousreply 307October 13, 2018 2:20 AM

Well, at least she's good for that, R306.

by Anonymousreply 308October 13, 2018 2:22 AM

R248, the South will NOT rise again, so pipe down: it’s time for your Oxy.

by Anonymousreply 309October 13, 2018 2:25 AM

r109 Bea looks like Shreks wife in that pic

by Anonymousreply 310October 13, 2018 2:26 AM

Bald patches on grooms aren't unusual. The impending end of their youthful appeal on the meat market prods them down the aisle.

by Anonymousreply 311October 13, 2018 2:27 AM

That's what I saw and was referring to, r299. The part where her dress lifts up has been removed from the internet.

by Anonymousreply 312October 13, 2018 2:28 AM

[quote]Bea looks like Shreks wife in that pic

Is he single? Asking for a friend

by Anonymousreply 313October 13, 2018 2:29 AM

A bald patch is sign of virility

by Anonymousreply 314October 13, 2018 2:31 AM

How are Prince Pavlos and Prince Phillip related?

by Anonymousreply 315October 13, 2018 2:33 AM

Here we go, they do like to pop up every now and again like rabid dogs (don't you R309?).

Cue the three redundant MM sugar tactics: 1. Madly wave the racist card 2. Screech that everyone is just jealous of Meghan 3. Attack Kate

by Anonymousreply 316October 13, 2018 2:37 AM

Do the Meagain lickers message each other to come over here and post their rote?

by Anonymousreply 317October 13, 2018 2:40 AM

DL, Do you think the groom was just nervous, shy, or something else? Considering his job, to appear uncomfortable in public seems a bit surprising. Then again, it appears that Eugenie makes more of the decisions of the pair. I did not like what Eugenie's new mother-in-law was wearing. She also seems to dominate her more retiring husband.

by Anonymousreply 318October 13, 2018 2:41 AM

Eugenie is not pretty like Kate or Meghan. Is she rich ?

by Anonymousreply 319October 13, 2018 2:42 AM

Collage of photos of kids going up the steps in blustery winds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320October 13, 2018 2:44 AM

R312 The Pics have been removed because the poster would be liable to charges relating to relating to distributing indecent images of children, rendering the poster with the possibility of a 9 year custodial sentence in gaol. Definitely on the Sex Offenders Register for Life.

by Anonymousreply 321October 13, 2018 2:45 AM

R319, Many men are really attracted to super busty women with maternal/motherly figures. Look at Jack's mother wearing the loud, big flower print dress and then look at his new wife. Many marry a woman that reminds them of their mothers. Other men marry the complete opposite.

by Anonymousreply 322October 13, 2018 2:46 AM

I just watched some HBO show about the Queen that was taped maybe a year and a half ago? Queen of the World. William mentions his third baby is due?

The Queen we saw today is much frailer than the Queen then. She is still amazing for her age but it is starting to catch up to her now.

I finally get how much she will be missed. I think the Royal Family might fall apart without her. The claws are already out.

by Anonymousreply 323October 13, 2018 2:47 AM

Love the sashes on the kids. Does anyone have a screenshot of the similar painting on the wedding booklet? Or a link to the painting the sashes reference?

by Anonymousreply 324October 13, 2018 2:47 AM

R319, I don't know where Jack was living before he got married but I'm sure he'll love his new upscale digs. Still a new home and the accompanying servants & acoutrements (sp) is apparently not enough of an incentive for Beatrice to get permanently paired up.

by Anonymousreply 325October 13, 2018 2:50 AM

It doesn't matter whether Eugenie is rich, it's about the connections and people the groom will meet and I'm sure he will soon be rich from all the biz deals he will be making. Heard he was a mere barman.

by Anonymousreply 326October 13, 2018 2:50 AM

[quote]I think the Royal Family might fall apart without her.

When the Queen and Philip are gone, it's going to feel mighty empty behind those castle walls. Lots of BRF members gone in relatively rapid succession (Margaret, the Queen Mother, Diana). I don't see how Charles can fill the Queen's shoes.

by Anonymousreply 327October 13, 2018 2:53 AM

[quote]barman

The press now refers to jack as a "wine merchant."

by Anonymousreply 328October 13, 2018 2:55 AM

R323 Unlike any other British Monarch we are watching HM Queen's decline Live on TV. It's something new for everybody. The 'Power Plays' began several years ago, Charles looks to be winning.

R327 The immediate Royal Family was much smaller in1952, The Queen managed, as will Charles.

by Anonymousreply 329October 13, 2018 2:56 AM

Hope he gives Fergie a generous family discount.

by Anonymousreply 330October 13, 2018 2:57 AM

Camilla will fill the Queen’s shoes just fine r327

by Anonymousreply 331October 13, 2018 2:58 AM

I'm stealing this from the original thread, for those who missed it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332October 13, 2018 2:58 AM

Any idea why the Beckhams were no show? Were they not invited? Not that they were missed but it was said to be a given they would be there.

by Anonymousreply 333October 13, 2018 2:58 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334October 13, 2018 3:08 AM

[quote][R327] The immediate Royal Family was much smaller in1952, The Queen managed, as will Charles.

Family Size wasn't my point. Never mind.

by Anonymousreply 335October 13, 2018 3:10 AM

DM now calling Jack "Mr Brooksbank - a drinks industry executive." From barman, to manager to wine merchant to now, drinks industry representative.

by Anonymousreply 336October 13, 2018 3:15 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337October 13, 2018 3:17 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338October 13, 2018 3:29 AM

Wow, I think Fergie was drunk. Check out the video R188 posted with the family members' arrivals. At 2:40 Fergie arrives and instead of heading up the stairs she runs over to the crowd and awkwardly embraces a couple there. Well, she seemed to run off half way through the second hug.

The photos of Fergie and Phil in their seats are the only photos that show them in the same frame. During the post-ceremony send-off, someone was obviously in charge of keeping them separated from each other.

by Anonymousreply 339October 13, 2018 3:32 AM

Did Fergie bring a date ?

by Anonymousreply 340October 13, 2018 3:35 AM

The dress was too bulky, made her back look huge and the whole showing the scar thing was tacky as hell.

Fergie was pissed as a fart, threw herself out of the car, hurtled across the road to greet some startled onlookers before being ushered up the stairs by a stressed Bea. Poor Bea had to spend 99% of the wedding babysitting her mum, at one point almost forcing Fergie to look down at the programme because the silly cow kept making faces at the people sitting opposite.

The groom spent the entire wedding looking as if he was going to faint. He was wobbling, sweating, clasping his hands together. At one point he couldn't fit the ring over Eugenie's thick knuckle.

Robbie Williams came wandering down the path, clutching at his poor drab of a mother in law and his anorexic wife. MIL hat flew off and Williams just stood there like a prick. Anorexic wife wore white. To top if off, Williams chewed gum loudly throughout the ceremony. Classy.

Kate Moss, threw shade at the bride in full view of the cameras. Couldn't keep the sneer off her puss. She was probably wondering what the hell she and her homely daughter were doing there.

Prince Andrew terrorised the little flower girls and the boys by virtually pushing them off the ridiculous train. He followed this up by almost standing on top of his daughter during the ceremony. He ignored Fergie, who looked like she was going to cry, and usurped Bea's role as Matron of Honour by throwing Eugenie into the carriage,, after the ceremony.

Prince George amused himself by continuously picking his nose and eating it's contents.

Cara Delvigne decided to turn up dressed like the Artful Dodger. She completed her look with a toothpick shoved into her gob. She did this, knowing that she would make headlines and take attention away from the bride. Lovely.

Finally, all the guests decided to ignore the bride and groom's request for privacy by posting to Instagram incessantly at the reception. Demi Moore slithering up a staircase, the loathsome Delvigne clan, passed out in a room, Robbie and his wife aping for the camera, it goes on and on. The whole thing was a trashtastic mess. I am amazed that anyone could think it was better than Harry and Meg's efforts.

Hilariously, despite Andrew's obvious intentions. The palace has just announced no titles will be given to the newlyweds. Perfect!

by Anonymousreply 341October 13, 2018 3:38 AM

Eugenie visibly lost weight for the wedding so the ring incident was probably just Jack's nerves.

He's always wanted to work in the hospitality industry, once telling the DM that his dream is to own a chain of pubs. He was indeed once a barman but his current job title is Brand Ambassador of Casamigos tequila, ie, a glorified salesman but probably exceolent at it. Many people were expecting the Clooneys to be there because Clooney founded the company but Clooney sold it to one of the big liquor conglomerates last year for a billion dollars.

Don't underestimate him. He's smart, tall, handsome, ambitious and grew up in society and aristo circles. He's also universally liked in those circles. Very charming guy.

R341, I was going to make the same comment about Carla and The Artful Dodger just as yours popped up!

by Anonymousreply 342October 13, 2018 3:41 AM

Why is everyone so excited over a second rate royal ?

by Anonymousreply 343October 13, 2018 3:42 AM

Here’s a video of the ring moment referenced by R337. And if you missed the curtesy, that video is near the end of the article. The Queen looks a bit out of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344October 13, 2018 3:44 AM

If Eugenie had married a billionaire or the King of another country, I bet you wouldn't be saying that r343.

by Anonymousreply 345October 13, 2018 3:44 AM

R345 Beggars can’t be choosers

by Anonymousreply 346October 13, 2018 3:48 AM

Before you cunt me out — “curtsy”

by Anonymousreply 347October 13, 2018 3:49 AM

I didn't know Lady Louise had gotten her eye fixed.

by Anonymousreply 348October 13, 2018 3:50 AM

Is Queen Charlotte the youngest person ever to receive the title "DL Fave"? It seems clear she's won it.

The York girls have obviously acquired a new stylist, who is perfection for them and should be retained at all costs (and loaned to Sparkle). For my money the best-dressed guest was Robbie Williams's wife. Very elegant, very understated, and one of the few women who didn't need to clutch at her outfit in the high wind.

Someone asked whether Eugenie had a veil but discarded it because of the weather. The commentary I heard said she had deliberately chosen not to have one so as to show off the scar on her back (all the docotrs and nurses from that event were seated in the inner quire with the families). However, the coach the couple left in was meant to be open, and that was changed at the last minute because of the wind.

by Anonymousreply 349October 13, 2018 3:51 AM

And, of course, we get video of the curtsy & bow.

Which was mysteriously not photographed for the Sparkle & Dim wedding.

by Anonymousreply 350October 13, 2018 3:51 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351October 13, 2018 3:54 AM

Has anyone read anything official about how she will be styled now? I'm sure it will be something along the lines of HRH Princess Beatrice Mrs. Jack Brooksbank but I haven't seen anything in the past couple of days.

She hasn't given up her title but Jack himself declined being given a courtesy title.

by Anonymousreply 352October 13, 2018 3:56 AM

So who cried?

by Anonymousreply 353October 13, 2018 3:59 AM

Bea looked better than she ever has before. The royal blue color suits her. I also liked her hair and makeup.

by Anonymousreply 354October 13, 2018 4:03 AM

R352 here. I was certainly wrong that she will still be titled HRH Princess Beatrice since that's her fucking sister and I must be getting fucking drunk.

by Anonymousreply 355October 13, 2018 4:05 AM

Who's the vision standing on the left, in the pink mini, overprocessed hair and stripper heels?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356October 13, 2018 4:07 AM

Not sure if this has been posted, from Royal Central, The Day in Pictures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357October 13, 2018 4:10 AM

R333, the story is that one of PH's friends had known MM in her yachting capacity and there was some awkwardness when he assumed Harry wanted the same experience. That friend was said to be Tom Inskip.

by Anonymousreply 358October 13, 2018 4:13 AM

Is it ‘cos I is black?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359October 13, 2018 4:14 AM

I hoped Charles would walk Sparkle down the aisle again for old times' sake.

by Anonymousreply 360October 13, 2018 4:16 AM

Yup, I posted the same photo r357.

-- r239

by Anonymousreply 361October 13, 2018 4:20 AM

[quote]Who's the vision standing on the left, in the pink mini, overprocessed hair and stripper heels?

That would be Jack's ex.

by Anonymousreply 362October 13, 2018 4:22 AM

For real? Damn, I would NEVER let his ex attend my wedding. fuck that!

by Anonymousreply 363October 13, 2018 4:25 AM

[quote]I hoped Charles would walk Sparkle down the aisle again for old times' sake.

Camilla onto her 2nd bottle of Glenfiddich.

by Anonymousreply 364October 13, 2018 4:27 AM

Re: QEII: From one's 80s to inside 90s is a HUGE physical distance. Pushing a century is way beyond average, so the body's systems are accelerating in break-down.

by Anonymousreply 365October 13, 2018 4:41 AM

I had hoped Camilla would suddenly crash the wedding, storming up the aisle followed by hundreds of her most cherished Scottish children.

by Anonymousreply 366October 13, 2018 4:42 AM

Perhaps the RF has convinced Charles that Camilla can never be Queen and so she’s boycotting.

by Anonymousreply 367October 13, 2018 4:42 AM

Couldn’t Beatrice have lost some weight for the big day?

by Anonymousreply 368October 13, 2018 4:43 AM

Someone asked aboout their titles:

"Buckingham Palace has not announced any new titles for Princess Eugenie and her new husband today, meaning they will go by the names of Mr and Mrs Brooksbank."

--DM

by Anonymousreply 369October 13, 2018 4:46 AM

From Princess Eugenie to Mrs. Brooksbank?

Good heavens!

by Anonymousreply 370October 13, 2018 4:48 AM

"I have known strange errors to occur in that publication."

by Anonymousreply 371October 13, 2018 4:55 AM

Under the most formal of circumstances, they should probably be announced as "Her Royal Highness Princess Beatrice of York and Mr. Jack Brookbank."

I don't think either of them give a damn.

by Anonymousreply 372October 13, 2018 5:00 AM

What is this strange new practice of omitting the periods after Mr and Mrs? I'm seeing it a lot these days.

by Anonymousreply 373October 13, 2018 5:03 AM

Mr, that's a old practice.

by Anonymousreply 374October 13, 2018 5:05 AM

Fergie is SUCH a mess; I adore her.

by Anonymousreply 375October 13, 2018 5:06 AM

Well, I'm an old man but it doesn't seem right.

by Anonymousreply 376October 13, 2018 5:06 AM

Fergie was just as out of it at Harry and M's wedding but no one seemed to notice or comment on it. But they sure are now.

by Anonymousreply 377October 13, 2018 5:08 AM

Megan loves the camera!

by Anonymousreply 378October 13, 2018 5:10 AM

Princess Eugenie of York, not Beatrice!!!! I don't know why I keep mixing them up but will retire to my eldergay bed now.

by Anonymousreply 379October 13, 2018 5:13 AM

Fergie never disappoints. I feel bad for her but don't see her as a victim here. It was her moment to shine but she looked atrocious. Honestly, how hard can it be to buy a suit or dress and a matching hat? Fergie is certainly aware that she is overweight, so why wouldn't she know how to choose fabrics and styles that conceal rather than showcase her weight? She must know her chest is sun-damaged, why show it off? She has seen how her girls have been ridiculed for outlandish hats, couldn't she have made a better choice? If I were her, I would study pics of Princess Michael and choose accordingly. Now there is a woman who knows how to dress elegantly.

by Anonymousreply 380October 13, 2018 5:16 AM

[quote]Perhaps the RF has convinced Charles that Camilla can never be Queen and so she’s boycotting.

She probably asked the Queen to borrow that Russian styled tiara for the occasion and after the old biddy told her "No, Eugenie's going to wear that," Cammie stamped her foot and ran away to Scotland.

by Anonymousreply 381October 13, 2018 5:19 AM

I think being frumpy is a privilege of the aristocracy, and Fergs is indulging.

by Anonymousreply 382October 13, 2018 5:21 AM

Frumpy is one thing but we have had antiperspirants, including prescription strengths, not to mention dress shields, for decades now. Beyond excusable for a formal occasion.

by Anonymousreply 383October 13, 2018 5:25 AM

The thing I've enjoyed most about this thread are all the Cam pics, and accompanying comments. Thanks for the laughs.

by Anonymousreply 384October 13, 2018 5:47 AM

more pictures

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385October 13, 2018 6:20 AM

more pictures of how the wind affected the guests and their clothing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386October 13, 2018 6:22 AM

Are Eugenie and Beatrice royal trash? Too many common B and C list stars and people picked up from bars. Beatrice will outdo the junk invitation list. Camilla will sitcthat one out too.

by Anonymousreply 387October 13, 2018 6:27 AM

I break wind in their general direction.

by Anonymousreply 388October 13, 2018 6:27 AM

So is Jack now styled as HRH Prince Eugenie of York?

by Anonymousreply 389October 13, 2018 6:28 AM

It was fine. More than fine for a royal occasion which are usually quite boring anyway. Bride presented herself on her wedding day more presentably than in her entire life and even quite lovely, bride and groom both seemed genuinely fond of each other and generally unpretentious. Of course you had to sit through the Royal rigamarole but what did anyone expect? Happy for them both and a good day for the BRF, who could use a few more of those.

by Anonymousreply 390October 13, 2018 6:40 AM

R387, I really was wondering how some of the models/celebs got an invite. What was Ricky Martin's connection? Cara D's?

by Anonymousreply 391October 13, 2018 6:49 AM

Considering that all the Delevigne sisters were among the guests, they must all belong to the same circle of socialites.

by Anonymousreply 392October 13, 2018 6:54 AM

R391 The Daily Fail explained how they knew some of the guests. A impressive number were met in bars and watering holes. Sharon Osborne figured somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 393October 13, 2018 7:02 AM

Ricky Martin's husband is an artist, and the bride is kind of in the art world -- maybe she met him in NY when she worked there?

by Anonymousreply 394October 13, 2018 7:02 AM

I. don’t know why everyone is so besotted with Fergie . Her hat belonged to Ascot not a royal wedding and her clothes also ! She was looking like a freak and drunk at the same time . Never been a fan of her . Tacky woman

by Anonymousreply 395October 13, 2018 7:07 AM

I was really rooting for Fergie. I can't understand why no one restrained her. Sadly, her wedding appearance will go down as one of Fergie's Greatest Hits.

by Anonymousreply 396October 13, 2018 8:18 AM

Now I can finally see Charles in Harry, the man has definitely lost his looks

by Anonymousreply 397October 13, 2018 8:32 AM

Beatrice must be shitting bricks about now.

The dysfunctional mess that was/is Andrew and Fergie has weighed heavily on the two daughters who acted like surrogate parents/babysitters to their two empty, entitled, narcissistic parents.

Eugenie has now escaped that role by marrying. She will always love her parents but it won't be the same as before especially when she becomes a mother herself.

Beatrice will feel enormous pressure to take on the caretaker role all by herself. I wouldn't be surprised if she drinks herself or if she never marries in future.

Before you say I'm crazy just remember a cardinal rule -- narcissists devour their young -- even in the name of love.

by Anonymousreply 398October 13, 2018 8:59 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399October 13, 2018 9:02 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400October 13, 2018 9:03 AM

George looks hungrily for Maud's booger.

by Anonymousreply 401October 13, 2018 9:07 AM

R398, That's actually very poignant.

by Anonymousreply 402October 13, 2018 9:19 AM

It's already Saturday morning in England and I wonder how many times Fergie has called or texted Eugenie pestering her daughter about how she's doing.

by Anonymousreply 403October 13, 2018 9:31 AM

WTF with Harry’s hair? It’s growing all down the back of his neck. Get a haircut, dickhead!

by Anonymousreply 404October 13, 2018 10:03 AM

Demi Moore did look rather witchy. Maybe it's the long, dank hair.

by Anonymousreply 405October 13, 2018 10:26 AM

Here's the Mark Bradford painting that was in the attendants sashes and bows and on the back of the wedding program.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406October 13, 2018 10:40 AM

Thanks r406. Very appealing.

by Anonymousreply 407October 13, 2018 10:49 AM

[quote] It's already Saturday morning in England and I wonder how many times Fergie has called or texted Eugenie pestering her daughter about how she's doing.

You think Eugenie has told her if her maidenhead has been broken?

by Anonymousreply 408October 13, 2018 11:05 AM

Exactly r380. There no reason why Fergie should have worn a dress too tight and with static cling and a ridiculous hat. She should have looked to the way Camilla or Princess Michael dress for these things. Pastels, plenty of room in the cut of the jackets, hats with some interest. The green was a good attempt at color, but somehow didn’t hit the mark. I think because the dress was straining at the seams. It just didn’t seem like the sort of outfit that announced “I’m back in the royal fold!”

by Anonymousreply 409October 13, 2018 11:14 AM

R409, and don't forget her sweaty armpits!

by Anonymousreply 410October 13, 2018 11:18 AM

Camilla can probably avoid the Yorks again until Christmas at Sandringham. That should be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 411October 13, 2018 11:18 AM

Do you think Camilla sent a wedding present though? Is sending presents a BRF thing?

by Anonymousreply 412October 13, 2018 11:23 AM

I notice at these events The Queen always walks out with the archbishop. They walk in tandem, and seem to chat as equals. We know The Queen is profoundly religious, but isn’t she still higher ranking than the bishops of the church? One would expect them to walk the way Philip walks, behind her.

by Anonymousreply 413October 13, 2018 11:24 AM

Fergie looked cheap. Cheap and trashy. I can't imagine a single news account that will say anything nice abut her fashion choice. The thing is, if they were hoping for her to be low key at this event she was so conspicuously low key it called attention to her and the bizarre way Andrew took over. Beatrice has been referred to repeatedly as the maid of honor to her sister, yet she was not dressed in bridal attendant attire, and she did no attending. None. Her father was de facto Maid of honor. Hard for me to guess which came first, Fergie's drunkenness then the shunning, or the shunning = drunkenness. Fergie was Eugenie's Black Jack Bouvier.

by Anonymousreply 414October 13, 2018 11:34 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415October 13, 2018 11:48 AM

A question for the fraus. When the younger sister marries before the older one is there tension because of that?

Beatrice was dating some loser for years and then got dumped. She seems lost and probably fears spinsterhood and being her mother's emotional crutch.

by Anonymousreply 416October 13, 2018 12:08 PM

R341 How was Scotland, Camilla?

by Anonymousreply 417October 13, 2018 12:53 PM

R352 He didn't decline a courtesy title, one wasn't going to be forthcoming. Andy's probably desperately trying to have the York title passed to Bea, a la with the Mountbatten earldom. He would have been pushing his luck to ask for an earldom or dukedom for the new couple.

by Anonymousreply 418October 13, 2018 1:01 PM

The more I consider it is the more I draw the final conclusion that Camilla was NOT invited to the wedding, and I think it was an intentional slight in direct relation to Fergie not being invited to the 2011 wedding of the Cambridges. Everything is the same concerning the uninvited: Sarah had to go to Thailand so she wouldn't be in London at the time, and Camilla had to go to Scotland. Everything is protocol with these folks even down to their seating in the church from most important to least - even their ARRIVALS are staged according to protocol. Camilla red lined Fergie in 2011, so Fergie and family red lined Camilla yesterday. Memory serving, there was even some friction between the Queen and Camilla in 2011 because Camilla supported the idea of everyone going by car TO Westminster as the Queen wanted to observe tradition by using horse and coach both to and from WA. Camilla's stepping on toes in 2011 resulted in her foot being trampled yesterday. THOSE WHACKY WINDSORS!

by Anonymousreply 419October 13, 2018 1:02 PM

That theory is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 420October 13, 2018 1:12 PM

R405, Thank you for your post. It looks better as a sash than as a painting IMHO. Then again, I prefer Monet.

by Anonymousreply 421October 13, 2018 1:13 PM

I'm still in Scotland, r417, hosting a boozy house party at Birkhall with Chas.. Having such a hoot about family politics and perceived slights. Marvellous. Simply divine.

by Anonymousreply 422October 13, 2018 1:14 PM

R416 Worse, they dated for a decade, then he dumped her and was engaged less than a year later. Bea will have been crushed but I doubt it caused tensions between the sisters. They seem like loving siblings.

by Anonymousreply 423October 13, 2018 1:16 PM

A theory on Camilla not going to the wedding: A friend said: “The truth is that she’s not that close to the Yorks and she also thinks the wedding has become too large and tacky.

“The Duchess is quite a down-to-earth person and she can’t believe it’s necessary for Eugenie to invite 850 guests and have a carriage ride through the streets of Windsor.

“It’s hard to see her turning down the invitation as anything other than a snub but she insists she has another social event which she must be at.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424October 13, 2018 1:33 PM

PEOPLE,PEOPLE,WELL ANYWAY MOST OF YOU ARE. THE REAL REASON HORSEFACE WAS NOT AT THE WEDDING...

by Anonymousreply 425October 13, 2018 1:43 PM

R424, that’s an excuse.

Harry’s over-the-top wedding to a divorced American whack-tress (one he dated for just above a year) with a trashy tabloid-loving Family was the epitome of tacky, but Camilla was there.

by Anonymousreply 426October 13, 2018 1:47 PM

Maybe THAT wedding was the one that decided her never to do it again, R426.

by Anonymousreply 427October 13, 2018 1:48 PM

Yeah, no. Camilla is just an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 428October 13, 2018 1:50 PM

I doubt anyone missed Camilla, including Charles.

by Anonymousreply 429October 13, 2018 1:52 PM

Harry is Charle's son and Camilla's step son, and you can be sure whatever Harry Meghan and Charles wanted they got. Charles was all about being supportive as were his mother his wife his sister and Edward & Sophie. If Andrew was at all jealous,which he clearly was, then fuck it. He and Fergie probably bond over their shared animosity towards Charles & Camilla. They wanted to outdo them

I agree with Camilla. Given Eugenie's "place" it was rather over the top. Those 850 guests had to be paid for accommodated, entertained. The Queen hosted them, then the after party in the evening, etc. so it was a mess.. And it's also kind of absurd that anyone would think Camilla wasn't invited. The bride would never snub Camilla. And she is Prince Charles' wife. Her invitation is a given.

I believe there is rancor between the two brothers and part of it is Andrew's nasty personality, and the rest is jealousy on his part. Charles comes first. Those are the rules. The age gap between Charles and Andrew, coupled with the Queen's personal sense of duty back in those d ays, required her to place more burden on Charles from the start, and then later she coddled Andrew and Edward.

by Anonymousreply 430October 13, 2018 1:56 PM

Andrew and Fergie are well matched. Typical really of people who can't afford all the splash but insist on it anyway. The Queen had to pay for not just her own wedding breakfast for 850 people, but probably picked up some other costs we will never know about. Andrew has no pride when it comes to putting the Queen in anawkward position. He's right to worry. The gravy days are almost at an end.

by Anonymousreply 431October 13, 2018 1:59 PM

Little Mia Tindall is a sweet cutie pie. The older Phillips girl has evil eyes.

by Anonymousreply 432October 13, 2018 2:11 PM

Savannah rocks. She's got that knowingly confident, future head girl thing going on.

by Anonymousreply 433October 13, 2018 2:15 PM

Nor did I miss them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434October 13, 2018 2:24 PM

Bea is going to wind up like her ancestress, Princess Victoria of Wales, who never married and tended after her mother as her companion for the rest of her life.

by Anonymousreply 435October 13, 2018 2:26 PM

When I looked at the video of the page boy Louis falling on the steps, I see how it happened - everyone was holding hands, with Louis between Charlotte and Lady Louise. Then Charlotte turned to wave to the crowd and accidentally pulled the child she was holding hands with, Louis.He lost his grip on her, and then lost his grip on Louise, and then he fell on the steps.

by Anonymousreply 436October 13, 2018 2:30 PM

Will someone tell Camilla she's needs a new hairstyle please?

by Anonymousreply 437October 13, 2018 2:30 PM

Very hard to understand how Fergie, with her aristocratic background and lifelong exposure to the RF, is so clueless. Even Doria Ragland, the yoga instructor with dreadlocks and a nose ring, managed to appear in a lovely, appropriate MotB outfit. Although Camilla is one of the least attractive women around, her clothes for official events are stunning.

by Anonymousreply 438October 13, 2018 2:36 PM

Because Fergie, at heart, is a Labrador Retriever. You can train them and some will behave as trained at all times, but most cannot fight nature, which is friendly, outgoing, and high-spirited. Fergie really is a lab. She can't help herself.

by Anonymousreply 439October 13, 2018 2:40 PM

R437, she's still channeling that Farrah Fawcett hairdo from back in the days when she first got Charles to be her tampon.

If it works, why change it?

by Anonymousreply 440October 13, 2018 2:44 PM

R250 - Then so are quite a few other people who noticed the unmistakable whiff of "Is she pregnant?" from the way she wore the coat. The papers picked it up.

Because, as we all know, it would never in a donkey's age occur to this former D-Lister Desperate to be an A-Lister to make the most of any public occasion, even if it really isn't about her.

by Anonymousreply 441October 13, 2018 2:44 PM

R439 - I agree. She was, characterologically, simply unfit for royal life. Of course, Diana appeared to be far more "in the mold" but she turned out to be a disaster, too.

Leave it to the middle-class Home Counties girl to realise what's at stake and figure out that keeping her mouth shut, her clothes British, and her womb fertile was the way to go.

by Anonymousreply 442October 13, 2018 2:47 PM

I agree with you about the dog part, R439, although I don't like the Lab comparison since I love Labs.

by Anonymousreply 443October 13, 2018 2:52 PM

No one has mentioned the beautiful and very deep curtsey Eugenie made to the Queen upon leaving the altar for the walk back up the aisle.

by Anonymousreply 444October 13, 2018 2:59 PM

The more you read about it though, you the more you realize royal life actually sucks now. Obviously you don't have to worry about paying the bills ever but deference is dead, between the media and the internet you're under brutal scrutiny, any time you live like you have money you catch hell... it would be hard to find a wife. William was lucky in Kate. Whatever her reasons she gets it. Harry probably not. Meagain plainly married the money not the job.

by Anonymousreply 445October 13, 2018 3:01 PM

[QUOTE] Very hard to understand how Fergie, with her aristocratic background and lifelong exposure to the RF, is so clueless. Even Doria Ragland, the yoga instructor with dreadlocks and a nose ring, managed to appear in a lovely, appropriate MotB outfit.

This. I totally agree. Fergie was raised country gentry, she used to mingle with the royal family on the polo fields as a small child, she used to play with Andrew. She descended from Peers on both sides of her family. She knows the royal life and what’s expected of her. Yet she keeps blowing it, every chance she gets. Hopeless!

by Anonymousreply 446October 13, 2018 3:09 PM

R444 - She has been doing this most of her life, she is has a lot of practice.

by Anonymousreply 447October 13, 2018 3:14 PM

R430, Well Randy Andy and Fergie ,sure DID outdo Charles, Harry and Sparkle. This Wedding was befitting a BRF. ELEGANCE,class and pomp. The Bride's Father walked her down the Isle, not find a replacement for a white Trash Black Jack. At Sparkles wedding, I Half expected the black lady "nurses" in White, to patrol the Chapel. In case Elton or anyone else got the vapors.

by Anonymousreply 448October 13, 2018 3:14 PM

[quote]Beatrice will feel enormous pressure to take on the caretaker role all by herself. I wouldn't be surprised if she drinks herself or if she never marries in future.

My sense as well. Won't marry. I was watching her interactions with Fergie and the rest of the day's events. It is not PC to make such remarks - but has anyone noticed Bea is somewhat "distracted" generally speaking?

by Anonymousreply 449October 13, 2018 3:15 PM

I agree R445 but several lesser members of the RF manage to live privileged lives and don't attract any attention from the media. Fergie and her spawn cannot hold themselves back.

If I was a minor member of the RF, I'd pursue my hobbies, cash my checks and never speak publicly. If I wanted to support a charity there are many ways to do that quietly.

by Anonymousreply 450October 13, 2018 3:17 PM

The Wessexes have managed to avoid scrutiny and negative publicity for quite awhile now, although their awkward teen daughter may be in for some criticism. We never hear anything about the Phillipses, apart from the comments about their daughter's behaviour at PH's wedding and later. Zara and Mike Tindall seem to be extremely popular.

by Anonymousreply 451October 13, 2018 3:40 PM

Why would people criticize Louise tho?

She's an average 14 years old girl, nothing to see here.

by Anonymousreply 452October 13, 2018 3:55 PM

I think she has lovely eyes.

by Anonymousreply 453October 13, 2018 3:57 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454October 13, 2018 3:59 PM

R454 Barf, she's so fake. Worst actress ever.

by Anonymousreply 455October 13, 2018 4:03 PM

I think most people draw a distinction between working and titled members of the Royal Family and relations of the sovereign. So the Phillipses and the Tindalls, for example, go about their lives and may or may not attend events like the balcony appearance for the Trooping of the Colour or church services but in those contexts they attend due to their personal relationship to the sovereign, not as representatives of the State. That's the problem for Eug and Bugs... their parents tried to position them to straddle two worlds and it doesn't work. They're too far down the line to justify it in this day and age but back then when they were born the only person who saw the future clearly was Princess Anne, hence her decision to decline titles for her kids. I suspect you will see the same thing for William and Kate's grandchildren, bar the line of the heir. I bet even Harry is smart enough to title his children, should he remarry a woman capable of bearing children, as children of a Duke.

by Anonymousreply 456October 13, 2018 4:04 PM

I, for one, have never devoted the brain cells to being able to distinguish Beatrice from Eugenie, and I don’t intend to start now.

by Anonymousreply 457October 13, 2018 4:05 PM

Beatrice is the more bug-eyed, uglier one.

by Anonymousreply 458October 13, 2018 4:08 PM

They have teeth like Mr. Ed.

Why?

by Anonymousreply 459October 13, 2018 4:08 PM

[quote]the only person who saw the future clearly was Princess Anne, hence her decision to decline titles for her kids.

Anne saw there was money $$$ to be made without titles. Zara is getting a nice tidy sum from her "sporting" endorsements.

by Anonymousreply 460October 13, 2018 4:12 PM

I happen to be in London and started to watch the wedding. What I haven't seen reported (unless I missed it somehow, but thought DL would pick it up) was when the children were let out of the car and up the steps, the women in the blue dress had problems keeping her dress from flying up. She wasn't successful. For a very brief moment when she was at the wind caught her dress and you could see her panties. I was watching live so maybe it was edited somehow. Did anyone else see this?

by Anonymousreply 461October 13, 2018 4:13 PM

Whatever she saw, she extracted her kids from the royal rigamarole and set them on a path for the best of both worlds.

by Anonymousreply 462October 13, 2018 4:13 PM

[quote]I happen to be in London and started to watch the wedding. What I haven't seen reported (unless I missed it somehow, but thought DL would pick it up) was when the children were let out of the car and up the steps, the women in the blue dress had problems keeping her dress from flying up. She wasn't successful. For a very brief moment when she was at the wind caught her dress and you could see her panties. I was watching live so maybe it was edited somehow. Did anyone else see this?

I mentioned this a few hours ago, r461. Read previous posts.

by Anonymousreply 463October 13, 2018 4:15 PM

Eugenie has knocked Nutmeg and Kate off the front page of Hello.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464October 13, 2018 4:27 PM

R461 I feel awful for Louise. Sophie needed to have locked her daughter's dress down. The forecast was for rain and wind. No one was underestimating the wind either, it was a named storm with 'risk to life' warnings FFS. But she sent that girl out in that short and flimsy piece of cotton poly dress without granny's famous dress weights. She was wrangling those page boys and flower girls, she wasn't going to have her hands free to hold down her skirt.

by Anonymousreply 465October 13, 2018 4:30 PM

The bride and groom from the back. Personally, I liked the dress except the neckline and the back (too much material). It took me awhile to like the tiara because I think it's more suitable for a state banquet than a wedding. It is a standout piece of jewellery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466October 13, 2018 4:31 PM

Thank you, r458, but “York Girl” has always been sufficient identification for me.

by Anonymousreply 467October 13, 2018 4:31 PM

R461 those black Spanx that look like shorts would have been a good idea under her dress in this case for the 14 year old girl. Not her fault and I saw the live version, however it is scrubbed from the internet out of respect for her.

by Anonymousreply 468October 13, 2018 4:38 PM

Charlotte clutches her pearls about three seconds before the video ends, scorning, no doubt, the badly behaved Phillips girls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469October 13, 2018 4:42 PM

I must be the only one who thought that "cyclops" tiara looked better suited for a Star Trek or Disney Princess show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470October 13, 2018 4:42 PM

This is a lovely shot. Particularly look at the expressions on the faces of Fergie and Beatrice. They are both genuinely happy for Eugenie.

Whatever else is wrong with the York quartet, I think they all wanted Eugenie to have a great wedding.

If the Eugenie & Jack wedding had occurred first, as was originally planned, there would have been a lot more attention as it would have been the first royal wedding in some years.

Since Eugenie had to postpone her wedding for the Sparkle & Dim event, less attention was paid to the wedding of the Queen's granddaughter.

Eugenie looked great and both the bride and groom looked genuinely happy and aware of what they were doing.

Unlike the other duo where questions were raised about their awareness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471October 13, 2018 4:46 PM

I would have been pissed if I had to postpone my wedding because of Dim and Clingon.

by Anonymousreply 472October 13, 2018 4:52 PM

Lord Frederick's wife Sophie with their flower girl daughter Maud. She attends the same school as Prince George.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473October 13, 2018 4:53 PM

Eugenie's bouquet has been left at the Grave of The Unknown Warrier (eg. tomb of the unknown soldier) at Westminster Abbey. It's a tradition began by the Queen Mother.

If you click on the post, it shows another photo of the bouquet. How small it looks compared to the tomb.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474October 13, 2018 4:56 PM

Camilla was not invited.

by Anonymousreply 475October 13, 2018 4:58 PM

Why on earth wouldn't they fix this child's teeth?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476October 13, 2018 4:59 PM

A radiant Eugenie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477October 13, 2018 4:59 PM

Jack may be a tequila peddler, but his father is old Etonian and Jack went to Stowe - so Jack grew up with the wealthy elite and aristos. His family are descended from a line of baronets. Eugenie married a fellow from her social milieu.

" Through the Earls of Leicester, the Brooksbank family is descended from both King Edward III and King James II.[4][5][6] Jack Brooksbank and Princess Eugenie are third cousins twice removed, both being descended from Thomas Coke, 2nd Earl of Leicester (1822–1909)"

by Anonymousreply 478October 13, 2018 5:00 PM

A lovely photo of the bride.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479October 13, 2018 5:00 PM

They should have made Lady Louise wear a pair of bloomers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480October 13, 2018 5:04 PM

R476 They had to fix her eye first. Teeth are next on the agenda I'm sure.

R478 Didn't know this. Jack must be a dull tool indeed. Not going to Eton when you have legacy means one thing...couldn't come close to passing the entrance exam.

by Anonymousreply 481October 13, 2018 5:06 PM

Eugenie and Jack met in Verbier, Switzerland on a skiing holiday, that tells you right there they moved in the same set.

by Anonymousreply 482October 13, 2018 5:08 PM

R481 Jack seems sweet, but his IQ may be even lower than Hazza's - Jack didn't even go to uni.

by Anonymousreply 483October 13, 2018 5:10 PM

The bride and groom during the ceremony. I think Eugenie made a good decision about wearing no veil. A veil would have been lost in the heavy loads of fabric in the train.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484October 13, 2018 5:10 PM

R481 I imagine it’s frightfully expensive.

by Anonymousreply 485October 13, 2018 5:10 PM

R485 Jack went to Stowe which is about $25,000/year

by Anonymousreply 486October 13, 2018 5:13 PM

Stowe is as well regarded as Harrow or Eton and if you weren't a poser you would have never as posted otherwise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487October 13, 2018 5:14 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488October 13, 2018 5:15 PM

What is that woman"s fetish for shiny green dresses?

by Anonymousreply 489October 13, 2018 5:18 PM

R488 - Who are you kidding? Are you trying to convince yourself or others?

I haven't seen Fergie look good for years. She's had bad cosmetic surgery, her skin looks like leather from too much sun. She drinks and eats too much which we all can see from her body shape.

R489 - the color green is one of the best colors for redheads.

by Anonymousreply 490October 13, 2018 5:19 PM

R487 No it's not. Stowe would like to think it is and I'm sure the literature says so but it's not. Stowe doesn't produce PMs like Eton and Harrow and it doesn't churn out leaders in their fields like Eton and Harrow. But nice try.

And it's especially not as well regarded if your father is an Old Etonian.

by Anonymousreply 491October 13, 2018 5:19 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492October 13, 2018 5:28 PM

And Jack basically has a fancy pants equivalent of a HS diploma. A true member of the idle rich - vacationing across the world in between bartending; he is a great match for Eugenie who lives a similar lifestyle. And now they get a nice (free?) pad at KP.

by Anonymousreply 493October 13, 2018 5:29 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494October 13, 2018 5:29 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495October 13, 2018 5:33 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496October 13, 2018 5:33 PM

I was surprised and disappointed that Eugenie's godfather the very sexy and gorgeous James ogilvy son of Princess Alexandra was not there.

by Anonymousreply 497October 13, 2018 5:35 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498October 13, 2018 5:36 PM

Do the residents at KP have any common spaces where they mingle? A dining hall, perhaps. Or a gym or pool?

by Anonymousreply 499October 13, 2018 5:37 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500October 13, 2018 5:38 PM

I still find that photo disturbing, r498. Every single time I see it.

by Anonymousreply 501October 13, 2018 5:40 PM

This wedding (through this thread) took my mind off politics for a few days. If only there could be more royal weddings while he is in the WH...

by Anonymousreply 502October 13, 2018 5:42 PM

What I find disturbing is Queen Letizia's underweight body, R348.

by Anonymousreply 503October 13, 2018 5:44 PM

Has anybody seen an actual of Camilla in the last week or so? Maybe she's in rehab or someplace scandalous for a Royal.? They all drink several times daily. I can't see how they don't get addicted.

by Anonymousreply 504October 13, 2018 5:49 PM

I Love Sarah, Duchess of York. She has personality and pizzazz. and it's refreshing to see her so expressive at her daughter's wedding. Sarah looked beautiful at the wedding. I loved her dress and hat, very elegant.

Eugenie looked radiant. Loved the dress and tiara. Eugenie's dress was far more beautiful than either of the wedding dresses worn by Kate and Meghan.

Camilla not showing up was a disgrace. I read a while back that ironically Camilla and Sarah were friends or at least friendly, and Camilla has been often responsible for Sarah returning to the royal fold since she has wanted to bury the bad blood between Sarah and Charles. However, it appears that Camilla was embarrassed to appear since Sarah and Diana were lifelong friends, and Camilla is at the root of family animosity. Camilla should have risen above it all, been respectful to Sarah and Andrew and shown kindness toward Eugenie. Camilla being a no-show and appeared at an elementary school in Scotland was bullshit and could have been rescheduled no matter how long ago it was planned. Eugenie's wedding was announced in January. Camilla is a cunt. But I still love Sarah. Great to see her so happy at the wedding.

by Anonymousreply 505October 13, 2018 6:05 PM

Next royal wedding: Sarah and Andrew remarry. It's gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 506October 13, 2018 6:05 PM

Who was the young woman Andrew went horse riding with this morning? To clear his head or some stupid headline.

by Anonymousreply 507October 13, 2018 6:09 PM

I think Camilla's standing will be damaged by this. It doesn't pass the smell test, no matter what they said.

by Anonymousreply 508October 13, 2018 6:09 PM

Something was definitely up with Camilla's absence from the wedding. She claims she was committed to visiting students at a school. The wedding date was known for 8 months, a date supposedly chosen after made after she made the commitment to the school. It's bull shit to think she couldn't have rescheduled a measly visit to a school for a wedding, especially with that much advance notice.

by Anonymousreply 509October 13, 2018 6:15 PM

1. Sarah is a drunk with poor impulse control and little social awareness. She has been a constant source of embarrassment to her ex-husband, the RF and the UK. To wit: she is now a spokeswoman for a brand of "diet pizza and pasta".

2. Sarah looked grotesque at her daughter's wedding. Her dress and hat looked like a cheap Halloween costume.

3. Sarah and Diana had a huge, permanent falling out because Sarah revealed private information.

by Anonymousreply 510October 13, 2018 6:20 PM

[quote][R481] Jack seems sweet, but his IQ may be even lower than Hazza's

The bottom of the scale stops at Hazza.

by Anonymousreply 511October 13, 2018 6:25 PM

The DM has the best comments

"Eugenie should have said "b u g g er off you old bat, it's 2018", then Harry jumps up and starts breakdancing and Wills starts beatboxing because they are such modern young royals."

by Anonymousreply 512October 13, 2018 6:31 PM

[quote]Who was the young woman Andrew went horse riding with this morning? To clear his head or some stupid headline.

Andrew is just milking the wedding and got his headline riding a horse on Windsor property. TTo show he is Upper Tier Royal doing upper tier activities like riding horses. And to show he is indeed very singe and not tied to the redhead.

by Anonymousreply 513October 13, 2018 6:48 PM

If other members of the Royal Family can show up at the wedding then Camilla could have as well.

Why would she be scheduled months in advance but Anne (the busiest royal), Charles and Queen had nothing going on and were perfectly free to go? Everyone was in Scotland on vacation until very recently including Camilla. No, I think the school visit was hastily scheduled AFTER the wedding date was announced so she WOULD have an excuse NOT to attend. Yes, something smells.

The excuses her so-called "friend" made for her absence were laughable. "Fear of flying" is no excuse because she's accompanied Charles to many state visits all over the world. "The wedding has become too large and tacky" is hilarious. She attended Dimwit and Clingon's nuptials last June (long, boring and over-the-top) and her own untitled daughter had a large wedding and wore a tiara. The friend should have found better excuses for her.

I'm going to call it what it is: A BIG SNUB . The reason is unknown but it would probably have more to do with her attitude towards the mother and father of the bride rather than Eugenie herself or the size of her wedding.

by Anonymousreply 514October 13, 2018 6:50 PM

Carole Middleton - MOB at Wils and Kate's wedding.

Note:

1. Well designed dress and matching coat for that "royal" dresss/coat look

2. Exquisite hat

3. Coiffed hair (no tendrils like Sarah yesterday)

4. No sweaty armpits (at least visible to cameras and media)

5. Subdued, stunning colour - not shiny EMERALD GREEN garish to show up one's red hair (me! me! me!)

6. No crazy hand waving, wide mouth laughs, and hugs with the press on the way into church

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515October 13, 2018 7:02 PM

Leave Fergie alone!

by Anonymousreply 516October 13, 2018 7:10 PM

Many of our expectations of Eugenie's wedding were low. I think she surprised with her dress, tiara and overall look. She really was stunning!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517October 13, 2018 7:10 PM

To the poster who insist referring to the Royal Family as RF, I keep reading that as Roger Federer.

How hard it is to type two words anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518October 13, 2018 7:11 PM

The Duchess of Cambridge rocked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519October 13, 2018 7:11 PM

The Duchess of Sussex sucked!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520October 13, 2018 7:12 PM

I liked the front of the dress but not the back so much. It just looked like too much material bunched up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521October 13, 2018 7:16 PM

It's hasn't been mentioned before, but the makeup person did a great job with Eugenie's eyebrows, making the eyes more open without thinning the eyebrows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522October 13, 2018 7:16 PM

R498 What does it say about the world when our precious cottage loaf topped Princess Royal must bend the knee to a pair from a monarchy younger than most of Her Majesty's handbags?

It's like we didn't even defeat the Armada.

by Anonymousreply 523October 13, 2018 7:21 PM

[quote] our precious cottage loaf topped Princess Royal

The correct description is Yorkshire pudding coiffed Princess Royal.

by Anonymousreply 524October 13, 2018 7:25 PM

Yorkshire puds are concave. THE Princess Royal's hair is convex. 'Tis a cottage loaf.

by Anonymousreply 525October 13, 2018 7:28 PM

Surely our Jiffy Pop coiffed Princess Royal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526October 13, 2018 7:29 PM

Bitch stole my look and a few of my outfits. But it's OK, I know who'd win the knife fight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527October 13, 2018 7:30 PM

I present a cottage loaf.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528October 13, 2018 7:33 PM

R523 - With the exception of General Franco's long tenure, the Bourbons of Spain have been around long before any Her Majesty's handbags were in existence.

by Anonymousreply 529October 13, 2018 7:33 PM

And for my next piece of evidence

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530October 13, 2018 7:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531October 13, 2018 7:34 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532October 13, 2018 7:35 PM

Yorkshire Pud. CLICK to see the dip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533October 13, 2018 7:40 PM

Fergie Rocked Another Flawless Mother of the Bride Look at Princess Eugenie's Evening Reception

Harper's Bazaar had the best coverage of the royal. Every aspect of the wedding from the royal family to the wedding party and guest were covered is an extensive series of stories. You can read and click away to your royal heart's content.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534October 13, 2018 7:50 PM

R281- I don't know if that's the reason, but it did appear Kate was more more relaxed with her kids, she dressed better too, at this wedding. It could be that they were amongst their own and she felt more comfortable. That's another thing, the upper crust really do travel in their own circles. All of Harry's exes were there, the woman who Prince William had a crush on was there with her husband Sam Branson. Their kids willl all probably marry each other.

I was wondering why Bea wasn't wearing a more bridesmaidy dress like Pippa did? She also didn't help her sister at all with the train. I do feel bad for her since her ex married a few months ago after dumping her a couple of years earlier. Eugenia's husband is very handsome and they genuinely look in love.

by Anonymousreply 535October 13, 2018 8:06 PM

Is Fergie so saggy because of sun damage, weight loss in middle age or what ?

by Anonymousreply 536October 13, 2018 8:07 PM

Autumn Phillips's wedding dress. Simple but pretty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537October 13, 2018 8:23 PM

R536 don't forget the cigarettes and booze. It's a combo that caused the bad aging.

by Anonymousreply 538October 13, 2018 8:26 PM

I really do hope so [R506] I'd love Andrew and Sarah or Fergie to remarry. I mean their practically like a married couple in most regards anyway.

by Anonymousreply 539October 13, 2018 8:26 PM

Zara Tindall's. Not a fan of this one, personally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540October 13, 2018 8:27 PM

The blind items about whatshername’s “pregnancy” have officially dropped! Here’s Enty:

“For those who say she isn't with child because she is scheduled to go on a Pacific tour, the rumor is that she isn't going. The buzz I'm hearing is that only the male royal is going. The reason is because there is a risk of Zika virus infection in that part of the world in pregnant women. If she's indeed pregnant they'll have to announce it as the reason she's not doing the tour. Lots of money and time have been spent on logistics and planning on this tour to include them both, so if she pulls out it's going to result in a lot of wasted money. Apparently they were specifically asked not to try to get preggo before this tour... it'll be interesting to see how this shakes out. If she goes then it's just rumor and nothing else...”

by Anonymousreply 541October 13, 2018 8:28 PM

R497 James Ogilvie was there - he walked down to St George’s Chapel with The Princes Royal and her husband Timothy Laurence.

by Anonymousreply 542October 13, 2018 8:32 PM

Camilla's wedding dress. Fits quite well with her patented "wicked queen from a fairy tale" vibe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543October 13, 2018 8:32 PM

OT for this thread, but if MM is knocked up (and I doubt it) and plans on sitting out this tour instead of just skipping the Zika hot spots, that would be a massive fuck up on her part at a time when she is already on very thin ice. She loves the attention too much to miss out. And if she is indeed up the duff, and announces she is going anyway, she may earn some SO BRAVE! SO DUTIFUL! points, at least in her head.

by Anonymousreply 544October 13, 2018 8:36 PM

Eugenie is a star. Bea's wedding will be even bigger and better. Love those girls. They get slammed, but they walk a fine line between being blood princesses and being junior royals. Say what you will about about Sarah and Andrew, but they did a good job bringing up their daughters. They should have a higher profile in the royal family. Kate and William don't seem like they ever want to do anything. And Meghan, really? No one cares. But with Bea and Eug, there is never a scandal with either of them. They seem genuinely very nice, polite and gracious in any interview I've seen. And they're willing to be out there for royal duties,

by Anonymousreply 545October 13, 2018 8:47 PM

Cheers [R542] do we know if James Ogilvy's handsome son Alex was with him too? His daughter Flora posted a picture of her mother in America so I assumed they hadn't gone?

by Anonymousreply 546October 13, 2018 8:47 PM

“The Duchess is quite a down-to-earth person".

A down-to-earth person wouldn't pursue & marry the heir to the throne of England.

Camilla on casual Friday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547October 13, 2018 8:48 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548October 13, 2018 8:52 PM

Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano is no Bourbon, and the daughter of Elizabeth II, second of her name, should not be prostrating herself in front of this anorectic, s/p abortioned whore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549October 13, 2018 8:52 PM

It does look a bit like Sparkle is losing patience with Dim. I am no sugar but I can't blame her in this regard--though it is the reality she clawed, I mean signed up, for.

by Anonymousreply 550October 13, 2018 9:03 PM

Zara Tindall and Autumn Kelly's dresses were both off the peg (rack.). Kelly's cost 2000L.

Was Eugenie wearing a bunch of fake hair? Does she have enough hair to support that chignon?

by Anonymousreply 551October 13, 2018 9:09 PM

Yes Eugenie was wearing a wiglet. I for one hope the make a sensational comeback. We lack glamour as a society these days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552October 13, 2018 9:13 PM

For non-wedding related bits and pieces about the BRF that don't merit or already have their own thread, here you go!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553October 13, 2018 9:15 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554October 13, 2018 9:29 PM

Wow, that IS thin. That picture is a good example of how much weight she lost between whenever that was taken and the wedding. Good job Yuge.

by Anonymousreply 555October 13, 2018 9:32 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556October 13, 2018 9:44 PM

Still curious about QEII's swollen left leg and ankle at R267. She didn't seem to have it a Prince Harry's wedding in May. What type of a condition would cause edema in one leg but not the other? Is it part of the normal aging process?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557October 13, 2018 9:46 PM

R471 Your bizarre fixation on Prince Harry and his wife and the irrational hatred has resulted in you getting your facts mixed up. Eugenie was not scheduled to get married before Harry. She changed her original September date to October because William, Harry and others were scheduled to be out of the country.

by Anonymousreply 558October 13, 2018 9:48 PM

FWIW I looked at her legs in other photographs and I didn't see anything that one looked bigger than the other. I think it was just the angle in that shot.

by Anonymousreply 559October 13, 2018 9:49 PM

It could be just an odd angle r557 but I was indeed struck by how much older HM seemed all of the sudden.

by Anonymousreply 560October 13, 2018 9:49 PM

I like Prince Charles but I think the thing that's best for the monarchy would be for him to die before his mother so that the next King will be William. He and Kate have young children growing up in Buckingham Palace just like the Queen did when she first became queen. Charles does not want to live in Buckingham Palace but to make Windsor Castle their home. That is bad for the monarchy. They need to be in London and be seen about town.

by Anonymousreply 561October 13, 2018 9:53 PM

Interesting point R561 You should post it over yonder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562October 13, 2018 9:56 PM

Where are they going on their honeymoon? Surprised that still has not been confirmed.

by Anonymousreply 563October 13, 2018 10:00 PM

Demi Moore's hair is two feet too long. Unless she is about to play Morticia Good God.

by Anonymousreply 564October 13, 2018 10:08 PM

She does seem very much more stooped lately but she's really old.

by Anonymousreply 565October 13, 2018 10:08 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566October 13, 2018 10:09 PM

Holy shit. Phil is literally right next to Fergie in that snap and he not only declined to drop dead, he even managed a bit of a smile!

by Anonymousreply 567October 13, 2018 10:11 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568October 13, 2018 10:12 PM

I like much about the dress but it does seem like she's off to the super heroine's ball.

by Anonymousreply 569October 13, 2018 10:14 PM

Actual body type.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570October 13, 2018 10:14 PM

Here's the video of the exchange mentioned at R139:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571October 13, 2018 10:16 PM

So in my state the Big Big weddings are like 500k. I wonder how much her wedding cost taking out the cost of security?

by Anonymousreply 572October 13, 2018 10:18 PM

Part 3 here. Nice to see Yuge get so much love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573October 13, 2018 10:23 PM

Fergie lying to little kids now, r571. "YES, I'M A PRINCESS!"

Fergie forgot to add:

1. Repeat financial problems

2. Forcing me to live with my ex-husband

3. Husband is a minor royal and I am not really a Princess but a Duchess. I just held onto my acquired title by marriage.

4. Royal Family can't stand me

5. Royal Family doesn't speak to me

Fergie saying blah blah blah.........

by Anonymousreply 574October 13, 2018 10:24 PM

LOL, R574, but it's rather a lot with which to burden a confused child from America.

by Anonymousreply 575October 13, 2018 10:26 PM

R568 It's those broad shoulders. I like that gown. Another excellent job at taming her tits.

by Anonymousreply 576October 13, 2018 10:28 PM

Did they airbrush the waist into that pic of Eugenie in the Grecian-type gown or she just heavily corseted. Lip readers caught Beatrice commenting to her mother that she's wearing a corset.

by Anonymousreply 577October 13, 2018 10:28 PM

[quote]LOL, [R574], but it's rather a lot with which to burden a confused child from America.

Not the point, r575.

by Anonymousreply 578October 13, 2018 10:31 PM

I think DM photoshopped Yuge's head onto tennis champion Angelique Kerber;s body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579October 13, 2018 10:37 PM

For Christ's sake, please stop going on and on about the queen's leg.

by Anonymousreply 580October 13, 2018 10:38 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581October 13, 2018 10:41 PM

It's the DL foot fetish troll, r580.

by Anonymousreply 582October 13, 2018 10:42 PM

What's wrong with being curious about a possible medical condition the Queen may have?

by Anonymousreply 583October 13, 2018 10:44 PM

I wonder if Fergie and Bea purposely chose their dress colors to co-ordinate with the sashes on the flower girls dresses? If so, it makes for nice pictures.

by Anonymousreply 584October 13, 2018 10:45 PM

I'm sure they did R584.

by Anonymousreply 585October 13, 2018 10:50 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586October 13, 2018 11:06 PM

Something about R574's post really tickled me. I now have the mental image of Fergie getting sozzled and spilling out her life story to little Theodora at the reception.

by Anonymousreply 587October 13, 2018 11:12 PM

If those Emerald and Diamonds are real in the that Tiara it could be worth Ten million dollars. Or more.

by Anonymousreply 588October 13, 2018 11:12 PM

Meghan has managed to make Harry look completely ill at ease with himself within 5 only months of marriage. He looks a nervous wreck!

-- DM Comment

by Anonymousreply 589October 13, 2018 11:16 PM

The exchange between Fergie and the little flower girl was cute.

by Anonymousreply 590October 13, 2018 11:16 PM

Harry should keep that hair shorter.

by Anonymousreply 591October 13, 2018 11:23 PM

I think Harry should just shave it all off. Don't do it half assed. Just go for it. That bald patch is spreading by the day. I remember when for the longest time Wills insisted on keeping this weird hair clot in a sea of baldness until finally someone got through to him. It looks better now, but sometimes the clot creeps back in. The Linus look only looks good on Linus.

by Anonymousreply 592October 13, 2018 11:26 PM

Why didn't the designers make a detachable train for the bride's gown? Is it considered too gauche? Having to drag it around for the entire reception, stuffing it between chairs and under or around the table, then cramming it into the Aston Martin must have been, well, a drag. It's a small miracle nobody tripped over it.

R588 - Wouldn't emeralds of that quality be worth a lot more than 10M alone? The central emerald is 94 karats. (Elizabeth Taylor's famous emerald which was less than a third its size went for $6.5M over 10 years ago) Never mind the the other four emeralds and diamonds or the historic significance) Sadly, in today's world the only people who would want or afford such an expensive bauble are acquisitive Russian oligarchs or Saudis.

by Anonymousreply 593October 13, 2018 11:30 PM

This was an interesting documentary. It damn well should have been upconverted to HD, though. "The Royal Jewels."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594October 13, 2018 11:34 PM

Not a gaudy wedding but she is wearing 25 million in rocks and extremely long haired Demi Moore is running around like a yacht girl.

by Anonymousreply 595October 13, 2018 11:34 PM

Stealing that tiara at a royal wedding would make a good heist movie.

by Anonymousreply 596October 13, 2018 11:36 PM

I can't believe we are almost on a third thread. Who knew? This has turned out to be far more fun than I had thought it would be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597October 13, 2018 11:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598October 13, 2018 11:47 PM

I wonder if Demi hooked up with Prince Andrew.

by Anonymousreply 599October 13, 2018 11:48 PM

The Libyan businessman gave his daughter Princess Beatrice a diamond necklace for her 21st birthday two years ago.

The businessman, Tarek Kaituni, who is now a US citizen, has convictions for possession of drugs – for which he served a prison sentence in 1998 – and attempting to smuggle a sub-machine gun into France.

He was a guest at Beatrice's birthday party at a private villa near Marbella, during which he was photographed with the prince sitting at the same table.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600October 13, 2018 11:50 PM

[quote]I wonder if Demi hooked up with Prince Andrew.

Is she under 16 years?

by Anonymousreply 601October 13, 2018 11:51 PM

new thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 602October 13, 2018 11:59 PM

R551- Autumn Kelly's dress was bespoke and done by Sassi Holford, it was no "off the peg" dress. Here is a quote from Holford, "She was very self-assured about what she wanted." The dress according to Holford was based on a "wish list" of detailed the bride to be had compiled herself. Holford, btw, was known for her "proper English wedding dresses". If you think this dress was "off the peg" I suggest you go back to HELLO's coverage of it and take a look at the all the details in back and the weight of the duchesse satin.

The Queen leant her a quite lovely diamond tiara. You don't wear on of the Queen's tiaras whilst marrying the Queen's first grandchild, in a dress by Sassi Holford that's "off the peg".

by Anonymousreply 603October 14, 2018 12:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!