Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Princess Eugenie's Wedding: Official Thread Part 3

Part 2 thread posted below. Carry on!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489July 19, 2020 6:23 PM

I find it interesting that they served Casamigos Margaritas at the reception but none of the 3 elite celebs who created the brand were invited. Also Casamigos social media doesn't have any pictures of their drinks served at the famous occasion.

by Anonymousreply 1October 13, 2018 11:56 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 13, 2018 11:59 PM

Beatrice needs hearts not diamonds.

by Anonymousreply 3October 13, 2018 11:59 PM

Tacky news about the gun runner, over in thread 2. If not surprising.

by Anonymousreply 4October 14, 2018 12:00 AM

I could see Demi and the Arms Dealer hooking up.

by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2018 12:10 AM

[quote]If you think this dress was "off the peg" I suggest you go back to HELLO's coverage of it and take a look at the all the details in back and the weight of the duchesse satin.

Whoops... it was Tindall's dress that was off the peg. Rather than take your suggestion why don't I just self immolate and you can carrying on excelling at being a snide cunt about really minor things.

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2018 12:12 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2018 12:17 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 14, 2018 12:19 AM

Odd shadowing in the bottom breast department.

by Anonymousreply 9October 14, 2018 12:21 AM

Eugenie won the wedding dress contest versus Kate and Meghan. And now, Eugenie has won the reception dress contest as well. Eugenie wins the day and night!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 14, 2018 12:23 AM

Demi at night:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 14, 2018 12:25 AM

Kate's reception dress was a total miss. At least the fuzzy sweaterlet bit.

by Anonymousreply 12October 14, 2018 12:26 AM

Is the princess pumping iron. Looks like she could knock out some pull ups. Damn Strong looking swimmers shoulders.

by Anonymousreply 13October 14, 2018 12:26 AM

@R7's photo: Love how Prince George and Princess Charlotte are seated on an upholstered chair, while the other children are seated on footstools/the floor.

by Anonymousreply 14October 14, 2018 12:27 AM

@R10 - No corset was required.

by Anonymousreply 15October 14, 2018 12:29 AM

R6 - The really "minor" thing was a complete misstatement on your part. One of those dish it out but can't take take it types, eh?

by Anonymousreply 16October 14, 2018 12:29 AM

It should be said that Bea also cut a lovely hourglass figure in her blue number in the formal wedding picture.

by Anonymousreply 17October 14, 2018 12:32 AM

Girls, Girls we ALL can be cunts on here!

by Anonymousreply 18October 14, 2018 12:36 AM

I hope you derive meaning from it, R16. I really do. I understand you and I empathize. It gets better if you do your part.

by Anonymousreply 19October 14, 2018 12:36 AM

Eugenie is tops in her wedding dress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 14, 2018 12:38 AM

I like Eugenie's day dress much more than Kate's and Meghan's, but I'm not keen on her evening one. Meghan had the best evening dress.

by Anonymousreply 21October 14, 2018 12:40 AM

I think Yuge won the wedding dress "race", but giving it to Sparkles for her reception dress. That was pretty much the last thing she totally nailed. And it was a Stella McCartney no less. I don't usually like her designs. Pretty hard to fuck up a fairly basic halter dress though. The aquamarine ring she paired with it was a perfect touch of bling.

by Anonymousreply 22October 14, 2018 12:41 AM

R10 - Don't agree, I thought Kate's reception dress was beautiful - I'm sure she took the bolero sweater off once inside to dance and the reception was a disco pavilion. Sparkle's reception dress was an improvement over her boring ill-fitting demure (who me? married before? opened my legs to 100s of men? talked to the press before the engagement to trap the stupid boy?) gown, but also didn't fit properly.

Eugenie showed originality and courage in both dresses. She's just letting those girls do their thing. Who'd a thunk after all those hideous choices - remember the Peter Pan On Steroids outfit she wore to the Cambridge wedding?!

by Anonymousreply 23October 14, 2018 12:42 AM

I loved Eugenie's wedding dress but don't care for the reception dress.

by Anonymousreply 24October 14, 2018 12:42 AM

Yeah, you know Kate must have taken off the bolero the second she got inside the reception.

by Anonymousreply 25October 14, 2018 12:43 AM

I wonder if the same designer who did Yuge's wedding dress did her reception dress? They should win an award for wrestling those cans.

by Anonymousreply 26October 14, 2018 12:43 AM

I don't think her reception dress is very flattering. It makes her very broad shoulders look even more so. V-necklines may not be the height of fashion but they're so much for flattering on non-model types. I'd also like to see her in a very lengthening coat dress.

Wish I could tell the bride that I used to have thin hair that wouldn't grow before I started taking OTC biotin daily. Also they now make shampoo that makes your hair appear extremely thick, and another one that really increases my curls. Expensive but super worth it as you don't have to "fix" your hair once you start using the product.

by Anonymousreply 27October 14, 2018 12:43 AM

Yuge's evening gown was designed by Zac Posen.

by Anonymousreply 28October 14, 2018 12:45 AM

R24 - don't go simples on us. The photogs were allowed to be there to snap the outfit outside the reception area, but there are NO snaps from inside the area, which was turned into a discotheque. It's common to wear a shrug or something (Autumn Kelly did the same thing) and then take it off when the dancing starts. You don't seriously suppose she danced in that mohair jacket.

by Anonymousreply 29October 14, 2018 12:49 AM

I've never tried Biotin, R27. How long does it take before you start seeing results? I have thin hair and I hate it.

by Anonymousreply 30October 14, 2018 12:54 AM

Fuck Biotin! Bring back wiglets, and bouffants!

by Anonymousreply 31October 14, 2018 12:56 AM

[quote]Yuge's evening gown was designed by Zac Posen.

We tend to get posters who don't read previous threads.

by Anonymousreply 32October 14, 2018 1:02 AM

Yuge's reception or evening dress reminds me of Melania's dress on her visit to U.K.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 14, 2018 1:12 AM

R30, Definitely not a Biotin or any other vitamin sales rep. The only downside with Biotin is that it made my facial hair and nails grow longer as well, so had to wax more often. However that's how I was 100% sure Biotin was working.

Also recommend Aveda conditioners which truly give make my hair thicker without making it appear greasy or coating it. You only need an extremely small amount so the extra cost is definitely worth it.

R31, Wiglets and bouffants look good IF you can hire a pro to style your hair all of the time. Also if you're not into rigorous physical exercise (of all kinds, and a man who likes to touch your hair in passionate moments.) I love having a wash 'n wear hairstyle that most people think takes me a lot of work and appliances to achieve.

by Anonymousreply 34October 14, 2018 1:17 AM

R33, Melania carried off that style much, much better than Eugenie. Still it makes very tall, slim Melania look like she has very broad shoulders.

by Anonymousreply 35October 14, 2018 1:19 AM

Sarah in her reception dress (with her stylists). She looks great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 14, 2018 1:19 AM

We know, r36.

-- Thread 2

by Anonymousreply 37October 14, 2018 1:23 AM

R36, That's the style of dress that full-figured women need to be wearing. Not styles made for super tall, thin models made larger to accommodate their curves.

by Anonymousreply 38October 14, 2018 1:23 AM

Thank you, R34, I'll give it a try.

by Anonymousreply 39October 14, 2018 1:35 AM

News flash women have shoulders. Some women's shoulders are wide. They should show them off instead of pretending they are tiny and weak.

by Anonymousreply 40October 14, 2018 1:35 AM

What did Beatrice wear to the reception. No photos of her?

by Anonymousreply 41October 14, 2018 1:37 AM

@R20's photo: Lace is appropriate on only two occasions: in a bedroom or in a dining room (Kate); the 'gown' in the second photo appears to be missing its Habit and Wimple (Yuge); and the elegant simplicity of the third gown is exquisite (Meghan).

by Anonymousreply 42October 14, 2018 1:41 AM

R36 Fergie needed a better bra with a smooth silhouette not a bumpy one.

I missed the beginning of the wedding ceremony live because I had to quickly find another livestream when the Sky News and others stopped never switched to the indoor camera. I had to see it replayed later.

Jack wearing his glasses in order to see Eugenie come down the aisle was so sweet. The lip reader said that jack said, "My heart. My breaking heart!"

I thought there was an aloofness about Jack but I know think he was just a bundle of nerves, probably had downed a drink and felt unsteady. He id do a few sweet gestures while they were sitting down. He changed coming down the aisle after the ceremony and was all smiley and warm to Eugenie outside.

I didn't like any of the white Archbishop's speech, especially the ominous beginning about anyone having objections to the marriage.

I liked the black Reverend's speeches, especially the 2nd part. It was warm and loving.

I didn't like the songs really and there were too many of them.I was shocked at how Bocelli has aged. The program seemed not well-rehearsed and the lack of flowers at the front looked liked people were slipping out of theater wings.

Didn't like what Beatrice wore . She should have made the intro to the Gatsby reading that the Archbishop did later.

All of the green dresses looked wretched on all of the women. The female guests all had awful dresses except the daughter of the Prince of Greece and her mom, a Miller sister, who wore a fushia sheath dress w/ floral embroidery and an interesting silver hat. Cressida and Sophia's dresses were particularly ugly.

The wife of Prince Ernst of Hanover had the ugliest hat with the pheasant feathers and Poppy Delevinge's hat was ridiculous --- aqua blue feathers stalks shooting 2 feet up in the air. .

Many of the women had heavy fabric dresses that were too tight revealing every roll and were way too long. Sophie looked like Mother Goose.

Poor Lady Louise. I didn't see her "giant knickers" as the exclamations came over the live chat on youtube.

Kate looked good and finally Treacy has gone back to making a pretty hat --- loved her the flowers on her hat.

Meghan. Blah. Why does she keep wearing black and navy blue instead of flattering bold colors? Hair a mess as usual and it stuck in her little hat.

I think Camilla didn't come because of Fergie's closeness to Diana. Too many bad memories.

Jamie Redknapp was one of the best-looking guys at the wedding, but he seems to be not be packing judging from his photos below.

All in all, Eugenie looked the best she's ever looked and her lad, Jack loves her. The wedding was a success.

Too bad Demi Morticia Moore and the table/bus of Asians violated the social media ban with their selfies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 14, 2018 2:07 AM

I loved Cara's tophat and thought she looked stunning. The photo of the Delevingne girls relaxing shows a portrait of who I think is their late grandmother, an infamous high-society courtesan. Cara looks like her grandmother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44October 14, 2018 2:11 AM

Here is Cara's late grandmother...

The oil painting might be of her or another relative. I'm not sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 14, 2018 2:14 AM

Ugh, nobody cares about the ugly lesbian, R44.

by Anonymousreply 46October 14, 2018 2:17 AM

Here is the fuschia pink dress and silver hat I like worn by Princess Maria-Olympia of Greece.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 14, 2018 2:19 AM

R44 No one can deny that Cara Delevingne is beautiful.

Kate Moss has really gained a ton of weight and looks much older than her true age due to her lifestyle. Sadly, her daughter just doesn't have the looks to be a model. I wish that she weren't being pushed in that direction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48October 14, 2018 2:25 AM

here's the link again...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 14, 2018 2:26 AM

I always thought Prince Pavlos of Greece was always so handsome; however, he needs to shave the gray goatee from his face. It does nothing for him. Here is a photo of Crown Prince Pavlos and Princess Marie-Chantal from a few years ago. Gorgeous couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 14, 2018 2:31 AM

Prince Andrew has done worse things than Fergie to embarrass the RF such as his friendship with pedo, Jeffrey Epstein, screwing underage Epstein girls, selling access to the RF to unseemly oligarchs , etc.

Prince Andrew was/is the best looking son (because Phillip may not be his dad). Too bad he didn't marry Koo Stark. He helped her financially in the past few years when she needed money during her battle with cancer.

Both Andrew and Fergie apparently have drinking problems. Dr. Phil's interview with Fergie was interesting. She has really low self-esteem and it gets her into trouble. Part of it is seen below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51October 14, 2018 2:35 AM

R50 That's a good picture of both of them although I've never found the Miller sisters attractive --- too hard, anorexic, dour and overly tanned. Their husbands are better looking than the Miller wives.

by Anonymousreply 52October 14, 2018 2:37 AM

Was Dr. Phil at this wedding?

by Anonymousreply 53October 14, 2018 2:39 AM

R53 Not that I know of. Princess Beatrice was tasked with being the Fergie-wrangler.

by Anonymousreply 54October 14, 2018 2:41 AM

The woman in the crowd Fergie ran out to hug was her mother's friend who had attended Fergie's wedding to Andrew.

by Anonymousreply 55October 14, 2018 2:44 AM

R47. Prince Pavlos and Princess Marie Chantal of Greece also had front row seats at Eugenie's wedding. The Greek and British royal family go way back. They're even related via Prince Phillip.

Pavlos is beside Lady Louise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 14, 2018 2:51 AM

At least two of the sisters in R44 have filthy feet. Trash!

by Anonymousreply 57October 14, 2018 2:56 AM

The youngest Greek royal, Prince Philippos, and his fiancee, Nina Flohr, also attended Eugenie's wedding. Here they are pictured behind Liv Tyler. Nina Flohr is the daughter of Swiss billionaire Thomas Flohr.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58October 14, 2018 3:00 AM

Liv has been enjoying tea and crumpets lately it appears.

by Anonymousreply 59October 14, 2018 3:04 AM

[quote][R44] No one can deny that Cara Delevingne is beautiful.

Cara Delevingne is not beautiful. At best, she is pretty when made up.

There.

by Anonymousreply 60October 14, 2018 3:05 AM

R58 That shredded green dress has to be the most hideous dress at the wedding.

by Anonymousreply 61October 14, 2018 3:10 AM

I guess the distressed look is not just for denim any more.

by Anonymousreply 62October 14, 2018 3:12 AM

The security was only 2 million paid for by the people. They should tax the people more so that the other sister can get some real entertainment up in there you know like Beyonce or Kanye

by Anonymousreply 63October 14, 2018 3:14 AM

R58 The top portion of her dress is ok. It's the shredded bottom part that's awful. Maybe they had to ride in the same car as Harry and Meghan's new lab puppy, Oz.

by Anonymousreply 64October 14, 2018 3:15 AM

No clue what Meghan’s dress even looked like. All I could see was that big schoolgirl coat. With her skin colour she would look nice in green and rust and purple.

by Anonymousreply 65October 14, 2018 3:16 AM

The members of the choir seemed to outnumber the guests and got to be in the better, inner part of the church.

by Anonymousreply 66October 14, 2018 3:17 AM

Chelsy Davy looked rough with big, unsightly legs at both Harry and Eugenie's weddings.

The blonde in the powder blue getup, with mod cap and faux fur clutch purse, has the worst bust dart ever sewn. it makes it look like she has an inverted nipple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 14, 2018 3:22 AM

I didn't care for Eugenie's reception dress. It made her breasts look like two stuck on melons. Of course the BBC seems to have been quite enamored with said breasts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 14, 2018 3:23 AM

R67 Is that Baby Spice?

by Anonymousreply 69October 14, 2018 3:25 AM

The “blonde in the powder blue getup” in R67 is Lady Melissa Percy, daughter of the Duke of Northumberland, which just goes to show that money and breeding don’t always guarantee good taste or style.

by Anonymousreply 70October 14, 2018 3:26 AM

That Pixie Geldof has a very hot husband.

by Anonymousreply 71October 14, 2018 3:43 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72October 14, 2018 4:08 AM

Very strange that those old Anglican churches have a the front section where the most prestigious guests sit, and then an entirely different section still within the church where everyone else sits. They're invited guests, some may even be rather important, but they can't even see the wedding ceremony. That's no fun.

by Anonymousreply 73October 14, 2018 4:10 AM

R27, And that shampoo would be?

by Anonymousreply 74October 14, 2018 4:13 AM

R67 No. Baby Spice's nose isn't hooked like that.

by Anonymousreply 75October 14, 2018 4:23 AM

r72 - See Thread 2. Already posted by several people.

by Anonymousreply 76October 14, 2018 4:25 AM

I can’t believe anyone saw any drama between Meghan and Harry. To me it looks like they were making small talk. People’s imaginations really run wild when they want to imbue a totally benign scene with turmoil that’s totally in their puny brains.

by Anonymousreply 77October 14, 2018 4:27 AM

I didn't care for the ZacPosen dress. Eugenie did look slim but it is weird.

by Anonymousreply 78October 14, 2018 4:29 AM

R77 It's a fake drama. Zara was talking to Meghan. Zara said to Harry the crowd outside wasn't as loud as the previous wedding . Harry answered her "Mine?" . Meghan bristled at something Harry said about Eugenie's wedding being different and MM said, "It's to be expected" or something like that and went back to talking to Zara. It wasn't a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 79October 14, 2018 4:33 AM

The weirdness of the evening dress, r78 could boil down to:

1. Photoshopping (muscular body which is not real, smaller breasts which are not real either, tiny waist, etc etc)

2. Significant corseting required to tamp down Eug's curves

3. Style is a bit aging on her - matronly but Eug is limited in her gown styles.

by Anonymousreply 80October 14, 2018 4:36 AM

R74, Aveda makes a conditioner that actually thickens the hair, and one that makes it curly. Don't understand how it works but it really, actually does. Never in my life have I had anything but super thin, fine, fragile hair like my 4 older sisters. It's now shoulder length, thick and curly. All I have to do is wash it, and finger comb it. Miraculous. Yes it's expensive but you only need a tiny amount, so it lasts forever.

by Anonymousreply 81October 14, 2018 4:38 AM

The reason Beatrice wasn't performing her main functions as Maid of Honor (train wrangling, etc) was she was clearly assigned the more important task of babysitting her mother throughout the ceremony. Either Fergie was soused or such a bundle of nerves and anxiety they knew in advance she'd need to be watched and handled. No one else could do that but Bea, her own relatives likely weren't even seated in the main Quire at the church.

Much was made of the fact that Andrew barely interacted with Fergie during the day, no talking, touching, glancing. I think that was clearly pre-determined with an eye to keeping everything as proper and decorous as possible, and to avoid pissing of Princes Philip and Charles, both of whom were seated inches away.

Now that their daughter is safely married off, and Andrew moved out of the immediate line of succession with Prince Louis's birth, I wonder if the next step will be priming the public for the idea of a re-marriage. They don't need the Queen's permission anymore, and with Philip declining they may be planning something like this.

by Anonymousreply 82October 14, 2018 4:42 AM

Andrew has had more girlfriends, lovers and one nighters that you can shake a stick at r82. And each woman has been (more or less) the opposite of Fergie: Young, educated, driven, successful, rich, gorgeous and well-mannered. Why do you think he'd marry broke ass, chubby, sozzled and severely loopy Fergie? Makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 83October 14, 2018 5:00 AM

Eugenie looks pretty in this article. The Ferretti dress is lovely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 14, 2018 5:05 AM

Eugenie works at Hauser & Wirth? Not bad.

by Anonymousreply 85October 14, 2018 5:22 AM

That article is from 2016. She most recently worked for the auction house Paddle8 in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 86October 14, 2018 5:25 AM

The article says she worked at Paddle* for two years before Hauser & Wirth.

by Anonymousreply 87October 14, 2018 5:36 AM

oh, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 88October 14, 2018 5:38 AM

R86 She currently works at Hauser & Wirth.

by Anonymousreply 89October 14, 2018 5:39 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90October 14, 2018 6:56 AM

R90 How much did he pay for his seat?

by Anonymousreply 91October 14, 2018 7:15 AM

Random thoughts: It's astonishing how much Charles has changed in the thirteen years he's been married to Camilla. Much, much heavier and looking more like an alcoholic. And speaking of Camilla's marriage, I thought the outfit she wore to marry Charles was gorgeous. That embroidered (silk?) fabric was beautiful, and she looked good in it. Too bad young brides have to do the big white dress thing. More of them would probably look better in something simpler.

I thought the exchange between Harry and chicken ankles spoke volumes. She seems utterly exasperated with him, and for good reason. All the fidgeting he was doing, and the nose thing. WTF? That's how cokeheads behave. She seemed like a mother with her restless, antsy child.

by Anonymousreply 92October 14, 2018 7:39 AM

The pic of Eug in all her full-figured glory, drink and cigarette in hand, tells a truer story. This current outpouring of love for the new Mrs Brooksbank is rather sickening, considering that there has never been anything but contempt for her and her sister in the past. It's all to throw shade at MM.

by Anonymousreply 93October 14, 2018 7:45 AM

I don't think there was anything to that interaction between Harry and Meghan. Some lip reader said he was saying the church looked different and she responded by saying it is fuller (hence the hand gesture) than when they got married. That said, she clearly wears the pants in that marriage.

by Anonymousreply 94October 14, 2018 8:02 AM

[quote] Megs snapping at Harry for being an idiot

Actually R72, it looked like a mommy talking to her child.

I think that the more she gets to know Harry, the more impatient she is becoming with him.

I'll bet that he's a bit spoiled and "unfiltered," and Meghan being both older than him and used to Hollywood type of discretion and restraint, has a shorter fuse now that they're married.

Even funnier was the way he reacted to her "scolding." He looked a bit frustrated, as well.

by Anonymousreply 95October 14, 2018 8:10 AM

This is always my favorite part of every royal wedding.

BOW DOWN, BITCHES!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96October 14, 2018 8:10 AM

A bit stunned that Posen did her reception dress. He is not at all known for working well with women of a certain frame. He is also an asshole. I would have loved to see what Siriano might have done for the wedding gown and/or the reception gown. He knows what to do with different bodies.

by Anonymousreply 97October 14, 2018 8:33 AM

[quote] stunned that Posen did her reception dress. He is not at all known for working well with women of a certain frame. He is also an asshole

True. But he's also a pretentious, money grubbing social climber.

There's no way he'd pass up the opportunity to design for an English Princess.

by Anonymousreply 98October 14, 2018 8:36 AM

I want to know what Ricky Martin did?

Did he sing for his supper?

by Anonymousreply 99October 14, 2018 8:37 AM

Good question r99 He just showed up, nothing else there to speak of. Another poster said Yuge and he made friends with Ricky's husband/boyfriend when she was in the art scene, so perhaps that is why?

by Anonymousreply 100October 14, 2018 8:50 AM

I'll bet Eugenie will be wearing the pants in this relationship just like MM. She married an excellent diplomat however.

by Anonymousreply 101October 14, 2018 9:18 AM

It seems they had a two day party with much drunkenness and debauchery.

by Anonymousreply 102October 14, 2018 9:41 AM

I thought the exchange between Meghan and Harry was revealing. I felt bad for him. He looked cowed. She seems like she can be a mean sarcastic snide little bitch. An emotionally abusive type. Then suddenly become all gentle and kind. Unpredictable. Sort of leaving Harry a bit shell-shocked. IMO, Harry wants this marriage to work, and Meghan is "playing her role, doing her duty" and she sees herself as some kind of huge asset who can call her own shots. All I can say is she better not fuck with Harry. I like him. He seems like a good soul and William and Katherine and Charles a re very protective of him. The fidgeting I saw was of some one who was nervous, trying to get along with someone who was being a bitch. Like permanent PMS ing. I have a sister like this. She's also on marriage number three and good luck to them. But the bottom line is that Harry is wildly popular both inside and outside the UK, and if she fucks him over, she is over. She has a high opinion of herself but she doesn't realize unlike Diana, Meghan's popularity is tied directly to her spouse. If she shits on him, she'll be shitting on her spouse.

by Anonymousreply 103October 14, 2018 10:20 AM

R103 here. Meant to say "If she shits on him she'll be shitting on herself."

by Anonymousreply 104October 14, 2018 10:21 AM

Good call r103 but I also do think some sniffly substances are involved. Especially of late on Harry's end. But probably both.

by Anonymousreply 105October 14, 2018 10:23 AM

Now who's shitting on who here??

by Anonymousreply 106October 14, 2018 10:23 AM

Nice summation, R103. Little interactions like that can say so much about a relationship. He does seem cowed, and she does seem like a sarcastic, snide bitch.

by Anonymousreply 107October 14, 2018 10:26 AM

Hunny if there were any "substances" floating around this event they were in Fergie's purse. I take her not only for an alcoholic, but also for a prescription drug abuser. And Andrew is pure slime. Evil personified. No wonder Charles and he do not get along. He was friends with, palling around doing deals with Libyan arms dealer? That's the international set he rolls with? These are evil people and I will not give Andrew a pass. Good God how the fuck do they keep that stuff out of the news? Once Elizabeth is gone any pretense of respectability will go with her. We mock the Grimaldis as Eurotrash, and they are, but Andrew has sunk even lower with his corruption. Andrew is probably an abuser.If Fergie was telling Dr. Phil she has low self esteem, I bet Andrew was around to let her know it. And now she lives in housing on his estate?I'm surprised Fergie hasn't offed herself.

by Anonymousreply 108October 14, 2018 10:35 AM

Andrew really is vile. I wonder what happened there.

by Anonymousreply 109October 14, 2018 10:40 AM

Well said r108!

by Anonymousreply 110October 14, 2018 10:41 AM

I loved Eugenie’s wedding dress but not the evening dress . It’s awful ! Nutmeg had a better evening dress .

by Anonymousreply 111October 14, 2018 11:10 AM

Harry is already fucked. Even if he exits this bad marriage, he will still be known as the royal ginger dimwit who got conned by an obvious grifter. No one will ever look at him the same again. And if he sticks with MM, the pity and contempt from the public will only increase.

by Anonymousreply 112October 14, 2018 11:20 AM

Meghan is by far the most popular of the Fab Four. Watch the video of their arrival, she gets the loudest cheers. I bet most people were sranding there with the sole purpose of seeing Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 113October 14, 2018 11:38 AM

Well, she's still a novelty, R113. And she IS entertaining. The novelty will, hopefully, wear off as she continues to do STUPID ASS SHIT. Or it may increase. But it's not because they admire or respect her - she's a freak show.

by Anonymousreply 114October 14, 2018 11:50 AM

Know DL's view/opinion of CDAN but the gossip site from Day-1 has been going out of their way to repeatedly post not just revealing but very nasty, condemnatory Blinds on MM. Curious and curiouser.

by Anonymousreply 115October 14, 2018 11:58 AM

Kate and William are just so bland and unexciting. Harry was always the mischievous and lovable one. I think people tried to get excited for Kate after their wedding, but she had been so long in the public eye, and always was so beige snd basic that the public quickly lost all interest except tuning in every teo years to see if their kids turned out to be cute. Now that they had all the kids they wanted and they are all so plain (bless their hearts, it’s not their fault that neither of their parents is a looker), Kate and Will are officially old news. Now it’s all about Meghan and Harry. These two have a lot of personality, particularly Meghan, who would always be interesting, even if she wasn’t so stunning. But she has “it” factor, which means she wouldn’t be able to stay unnoticed even if she tried.

by Anonymousreply 116October 14, 2018 12:01 PM

Cambridge kids plain? They look like models and especially so next to the other royal children. Sadly, William has lost his youthful appeal, but Kate is considered to be a very beautiful woman.

by Anonymousreply 117October 14, 2018 12:06 PM

Stunning? "IT factor"? That's so funny! I appreciate how you're trying to stir up the pot, R116, but DL is not in love with the DuchAss, okay? So go away now while the adults discuss this.

by Anonymousreply 118October 14, 2018 12:09 PM

Meghan makes a lot of people jealous, R115. Many people, like York sisters, for example, just don’t understand why would a man like Harry marry a woman who brings nothing to the table except herself, while they, with all their money and connections, cannot find a suitable man.

by Anonymousreply 119October 14, 2018 12:12 PM

Kate is emotionally stable like the Queen. They share the same sense of duty and tradition.

by Anonymousreply 120October 14, 2018 12:14 PM

No one wants to marry their grandmother, R120. Or if they do, they should probably work on that.

by Anonymousreply 121October 14, 2018 12:16 PM

Some news about Prince Andrew broke way back with Wikileaks, r108.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122October 14, 2018 12:20 PM

Kate needs to give Megz whatever leg workouts she does. Kate has knockout legs, and they actually look like human legs, not chicken legs grafted onto a human.

by Anonymousreply 123October 14, 2018 12:20 PM

[quote]Kate and William are just so bland and unexciting.

So that's called dignity. It tends to pair very well with Royalty.

[quoteHarry was always the mischievous and lovable one.

Ask Sarah Ferguson how long that sustains you.

by Anonymousreply 124October 14, 2018 12:24 PM

Fergie and Andrew were just a recipe for disaster. Meghan has more IQ points than all of the Royal Family combined. She knows what she wants and how to get there and she’s not going to waste her potential on drunken excapades like Fergie or Margaret. It’s clear she has Harry by the balls and no doubt she’ll steer him in the right direction.

by Anonymousreply 125October 14, 2018 12:32 PM

And what does she want exactly?

by Anonymousreply 126October 14, 2018 12:39 PM

World dominance, R126!!

by Anonymousreply 127October 14, 2018 12:54 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128October 14, 2018 1:00 PM

R128 Finally we get to the important stuff.

by Anonymousreply 129October 14, 2018 1:18 PM

All I know is what I read. And observe. But I did read that Eugenie asked for advice and help from Meghan in planning this wedding. They are all friends. Harry is closer to the girls, than WIlls because of their ages. It may very well be that Nasty Andrew has a problem with Meghan being part of the family, but he'd better keep it buttoned up. The cook book publishing project was a great success for Meghan and her work with the survivors of the horrible fire at the Grenfell Tower has elevated her popularity.

She has poise and she's articulate and intelligent. I just worry about whether she is being unkind to Harry. Popularity is a funny thing. It can turn on a dime. For some people their affection for a public figure like Harry, is unconditional. For other people it is conditional. As I said up thread, with Meghan, she is popular as an extension of Harry. She may think she is following Diana's path carving out her own pedestal, but she forgets: Charles was never a beloved figure. When all the news started leaking out about Charles, Diana, Camilla, Andrew, Fergie, it became a shit mess and the public, with a lot of help from the tabloids, chose sides.

Diana was the heroine of that saga. Her tragic death, leaving two little kids gave the public a cause. They have surround Harry and William with affection and support unwaivering. Meghan OTOH, there's a sort of wait and see about her. They like her. She's popular. She's winning them over. But there is not the depth of unconditional affection for her that Harry has. As for Kate, I believe the public is warming up to her as she becomes more relaxed and keeps popping out babies. I don't think William and Katherine are finished. I predict two more kids for them. Seeing Kate being a mother has certainly helped warm her up to the public.

by Anonymousreply 130October 14, 2018 1:27 PM

Re Eugenie 's reception dress and the reason the bodice looks like that. The top is all shirred and pleated chiffon from the neck to the waist. If it didn't have pin tucks under the bust, the silhouette would be one big curve, like a pouter pigeon, a look that was popular in the early 1900s but not so much today. So Posen had to make the bust look defined. Not the dress I would have chosen if I were her.

by Anonymousreply 131October 14, 2018 1:46 PM

R130 I really doubt Eugenie asked MEagain for wedding advice. I know that story was put about by you have to ask by whom? Eug knew who would be designing her dress over a year ago. The whole thing was well planned, polished and nothing last-minute or tacky (unlike The Markle Debacle). Eug is the granddaughter of a queen, the daughter of a prince, she has a very close sister, she has a very close circle of friends from childhood to lean on for advice if any of the above couldn’t help. Why would she go asking help from a thrice-married D list actress ONE MONTH before her meticulously planned wedding?

MM shills sure don’t have any understanding of reality.

by Anonymousreply 132October 14, 2018 1:55 PM

Ugh, just seen photos of Kate's skirt flying up in the wind to expose her below the waist. What a trashy slut. Can't believe that after all this time she's still insisting on wearing unlined dresses, and refusing to put weights in them. Lady Louise gets a pass because she's a child and is unused to public appearances, but Kate has been spanked by the press (and the RF must have said something) so many times for flashing her thong and backside at photographers so many times, it must be intentional.

Apparently at school she was infamous for her love of mooning. Shame she hasn't grown out of it.

by Anonymousreply 133October 14, 2018 2:09 PM

Zac Posen has done a number of Emmy dresses for Christina Hendricks so he's not completely adverse to dressing women of a certain stature, ie not a size 00.

by Anonymousreply 134October 14, 2018 2:18 PM

I didn’t think it was possible for a Windsor to marry someone even more vulgar and downmarket than Pippa Middleton’s husband. Shocking taste and judgment, but then given her parents that’s not surprising.

by Anonymousreply 135October 14, 2018 2:24 PM

I wish one of the royals would marry someone working class, instead of these awful smug, social climbing arrivistes they seem so fond of.

by Anonymousreply 136October 14, 2018 2:28 PM

R133, the Queen certainly was reported to have instructed Kate to put weights in her hems after an early unfortunate incident in Australia. With their resources, you'd think that if you woke up and saw the day was that windy, you could get someone upstairs pronto to stitch some in even if you hadn't done it in advance. It's the one thing at odds with her generally impeccable Royal demeanour.

Re MM's fashion, apparently a number of Australian designers have been asked to put forward designs for her to wear on her upcoming Invictus Games jaunt. Some of the sketches I've seen seem much better suited to her figure than what she's been wearing, and in brighter colours (it's spring in Sydney). Also, the designers will be standing by to fit them properly. So let's hope she gets a clue. The women's magazines are going to say she's pregnant whatever she wears, so she's fine there.

by Anonymousreply 137October 14, 2018 2:45 PM

[quote]Kate and William are just so bland and unexciting. Harry was always the mischievous and lovable one. I think people tried to get excited for Kate after their wedding, but she had been so long in the public eye, and always was so beige snd basic that the public quickly lost all interest except tuning in every teo years to see if their kids turned out to be cute. Now that they had all the kids they wanted and they are all so plain (bless their hearts, it’s not their fault that neither of their parents is a looker), Kate and Will are officially old news. Now it’s all about Meghan and Harry. These two have a lot of personality, particularly Meghan, who would always be interesting, even if she wasn’t so stunning. But she has “it” factor, which means she wouldn’t be able to stay unnoticed even if she tried.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138October 14, 2018 3:07 PM

[quote] thrice-married D list actress

She's only been married twice, hasn't she?

by Anonymousreply 139October 14, 2018 3:17 PM

Someone on here is going overboard in praise for Saint Clingon and trashing Kate and her family every chance they get.

Are you sniffing the same substance that Harry is? Get a grip, Sugar.

by Anonymousreply 140October 14, 2018 3:25 PM

Eagerly awaiting further fashion disasters you just know are forthcoming. I think the wearing of those garish rings on every damned finger equates with that stupid decision she made to hand carry leather gloves to a christening in the dead heat of summer. I howled when someone upthread suggested she has brains. No wonder you're so fond of the wife of a dimwit, that bar can't get any fucking low sugar.

by Anonymousreply 141October 14, 2018 3:26 PM

[quote]I didn’t think it was possible for a Windsor to marry someone even more vulgar and downmarket than Pippa Middleton’s husband. Shocking taste and judgment, but then given her parents that’s not surprising.

I agree, but Harry married her so we'll just have to see what happens. I don't think Doria is that bad.

by Anonymousreply 142October 14, 2018 3:36 PM

Smiles all around - George's cheeky smile, Charlotte's wary smile and Savannnah's saucy smile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143October 14, 2018 3:43 PM

Mia Tindall is quite fed up and has had enough excitement for one day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144October 14, 2018 3:44 PM

A photo gallery of wedding tiaras.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145October 14, 2018 3:46 PM

So there was the wedding breakfast, an evening reception, and the day after, an evening fun-fair themed party complete with Ferris wheels and games? Really a bit much, don’t you think? Apparently all paid for by Fergie and Andrew...Ha!

by Anonymousreply 146October 14, 2018 3:54 PM

R145 I have to say I like Meghan’s the most, followed by Eugenie.

by Anonymousreply 147October 14, 2018 3:59 PM

That smug look on Clingon’s face. Ugh

by Anonymousreply 148October 14, 2018 4:06 PM

I'm guessing that Eugenie 's is the most valuable due to that massive emerald.

by Anonymousreply 149October 14, 2018 4:26 PM

For fuck's sweet sake! The obsession over Meg and Harry's interaction says more about the obsessers than them. So what if they had a tiff, most married couples do although it just looked like an ordinary exchange to me. Or maybe he is thick, and needs to have things explained to him, who knows? Calling it a "bad marriage" is ridiculous. No one knows what goes on between people at home. The Meghan Troll is hilarious though. If Meghan had not worn a coat and was pregnant, she would be guilty of showing off and taking the day away from the bride. Either way she would be wrong. As for the chick from Northumberland or wherever, who is with Harry's ex - that purse looks like a bath mat Hideous outfit too.

by Anonymousreply 150October 14, 2018 4:31 PM

I think the Greville Tiara Eugenie wore is estimated to be worth somewhere north of $50 million. The emerald alone is nearly 100 carats then add in the weight of the platinum, the other emeralds and diamonds and the historic associations.

by Anonymousreply 151October 14, 2018 4:32 PM

[quote] So what if they had a tiff, most married couples do although it just looked like an ordinary exchange to me

It's not so much about the tiff, as it was about the dynamic.

Meghan was clearly talking down to him as if he was a child. And I think the person who said that it's disconcerting how she can "change on a dime," is accurate.

What I found interesting was how she went from that pleasant little smile on her face while talking to Zara, to that condescending and irritated look on her face while dealing with Harry, and then right back to that fake smile when talking to Zara again.

It's SO Hollywood, and it's so fake. And it also revealed a bit of her true personality, which she doesn't let out very much.

by Anonymousreply 152October 14, 2018 4:36 PM

I honestly don't read anything into that exchange except media and web sleuths reading into it what they want to read into it. It seems innocuous to me, the usual distracted chatter in the pews while waiting for a wedding to begin. And I am rooting for Prince Harry's second wife.

by Anonymousreply 153October 14, 2018 4:39 PM

You may not R153 but trust, in the future this exchange will have been a giant flashing clue of their dynamic.

by Anonymousreply 154October 14, 2018 5:00 PM

Kate looked pretty good on her wedding day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155October 14, 2018 5:47 PM

Flower girl to bride.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156October 14, 2018 5:48 PM

Andrew & Fergie vs. Eugenie & Jack

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157October 14, 2018 5:49 PM

The couple during the ceremony.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158October 14, 2018 5:50 PM

It was a beautiful wedding.

Autumn weddings are so underrated.

by Anonymousreply 159October 14, 2018 5:51 PM

They seem like a well-matched couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160October 14, 2018 5:52 PM

Bored Charlotte with Curious George.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161October 14, 2018 5:53 PM

He looks goofy but kind.

by Anonymousreply 162October 14, 2018 5:54 PM

Depending on the circumstances and the time, royal weddings come in different sizes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163October 14, 2018 5:56 PM

[quote] They seem like a well-matched couple

I agree. My main takeaway from the wedding is that they truly love each other. You could definitely see it.

As for Harry and Meghan, they barely knew each other for a year, and I think that they're really starting to get to know each other. You can definitely see the cracks.

by Anonymousreply 164October 14, 2018 5:56 PM

Hey, get a room!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165October 14, 2018 5:57 PM

I think that Eug will have a baby before Meghan. Actually, I'd bet money on it.

I think that Meghan is planning her "golden parachute," as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 166October 14, 2018 5:58 PM

George and Charlotte are growing up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167October 14, 2018 5:59 PM

Kate The Great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168October 14, 2018 6:00 PM

The couple looked like they were having fun in that coach ride.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169October 14, 2018 6:01 PM

That's our boy George!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170October 14, 2018 6:02 PM

The bride and groom with Theodora Williams and Isla Phillips. I wonder why they chose them to stand beside them?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171October 14, 2018 6:03 PM

Charlotte at Harry/Meghan wedding on the left and at Eugenie/Jack's on the right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172October 14, 2018 6:04 PM

Don't know what this post is suppose to mean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173October 14, 2018 6:05 PM

Two are having fun , two are unimpressed and waiting for cake!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174October 14, 2018 6:06 PM

George likes to show the gap in his teeth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175October 14, 2018 6:07 PM

R113- The cheers went up for Harry. He exited first on the side of the crowd and that's when the cheering started. It wasn't for Meghan.

I don't think William's kids are that cute. They're not ugly, but to say they were the most attractive kids in the wedding is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 176October 14, 2018 6:09 PM

I'm in love with the gorgeous tiara.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177October 14, 2018 6:12 PM

The groom seems to be hiding behind the cake! LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178October 14, 2018 6:17 PM

I think this trip to Australia was something they had to do to ensure they are capable of a big trip. The schedule is pretty daunting. I would bet when they get back, that's when they go for getting pregnant. Seems like Kate always got preggo following a big trip.

by Anonymousreply 179October 14, 2018 6:18 PM

R142, I think that poster was referring to Eugenie's husband, not Meghan. I don't think he's downmarket at all. He definitely comes from money and he's a handsome guy. Seems like he genuinely loves her too.

by Anonymousreply 180October 14, 2018 6:21 PM

Yes but Kate had her third at 36, not her first at 38.

by Anonymousreply 181October 14, 2018 6:21 PM

R180 - thanks, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 182October 14, 2018 6:22 PM

The groom and his best man, brother Tom were wearing white roses of York on their lapels. The brother seems to have a more receding hairline than Jack but I wonder if gradual balding is in his future too? Only time will tell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183October 14, 2018 6:22 PM

Princess Scar Power!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184October 14, 2018 6:23 PM

Engagement rings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185October 14, 2018 6:24 PM

Charlotte likes to smell her hand to see if it smells like the flowers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186October 14, 2018 6:26 PM

Top Photo: Things are going well!

Bottom Photo: I'm so bloody bored!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187October 14, 2018 6:27 PM

Hand me a brush. I don't want to look like Aunt Meg!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188October 14, 2018 6:28 PM

The teeth are big, white and plentiful! So there!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189October 14, 2018 6:31 PM

I wonder if Charlotte will end up taller than George?

by Anonymousreply 190October 14, 2018 6:34 PM

Lady Louise blowing in the breeze.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191October 14, 2018 6:34 PM

yes, you can definitely tell they truly love each other and are comfortable with each other.

by Anonymousreply 192October 14, 2018 6:35 PM

Sophie of Wessex holding on to her hat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193October 14, 2018 6:35 PM

I do not think Andrew and Fergie will ever get married. She is a crazy bitch and he's only keeping her around so he can keep an eye out for her. She knows too many of his secrets with dirty money dealings.

by Anonymousreply 194October 14, 2018 6:36 PM

Mr. & Mrs. Clingon. They're a tactile pair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195October 14, 2018 6:37 PM

Meghan having a laugh with Princess Anne.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196October 14, 2018 6:40 PM

Scary Fergie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197October 14, 2018 6:41 PM

A Disney princess versus the real thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198October 14, 2018 6:42 PM

Eugenie made the cover of Woman's Day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199October 14, 2018 6:43 PM

The radiant bride.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200October 14, 2018 6:47 PM

The more I see of the groom the more I like him. He is not classically handsome, but there is something very appealing about him.

I even like his dorky glasses look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201October 14, 2018 6:48 PM

Harry's piss poor grooming habits and his jumpy fidgety nose wiping antics at the wedding reads like classic coked up behavior. Eugenie and Jack though knocked it out of the park at their wedding. Good for them!

by Anonymousreply 202October 14, 2018 6:49 PM

R176 they started cheering when they saw Harry anticipating Meghan’s appearance. You can hear them yelling her name. The screams reached the peak when Meghan came out, and then died down. The Cambridges went virtually unacknowledged.

by Anonymousreply 203October 14, 2018 6:50 PM

R203 - blind, deaf and dumb.

by Anonymousreply 204October 14, 2018 6:51 PM

Saucy Savannah living up to her nickname! George is highly amused.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205October 14, 2018 6:53 PM

Charlotte looking the wrong way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206October 14, 2018 6:56 PM

George attempting to explode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207October 14, 2018 6:58 PM

The cover of OK mag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208October 14, 2018 7:00 PM

Two of the Queen's great-grandchildren: Zara's Mia and Peter's Savannah.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209October 14, 2018 7:02 PM

Fergie looked a lot better here than she did at the wedding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210October 14, 2018 7:04 PM

Hi it's MEgain and I sparkle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211October 14, 2018 7:10 PM

If the Cambridges went virtually unacknowledged I guess William should renounce the throne, eh?

by Anonymousreply 212October 14, 2018 7:10 PM

There will be an outpouring of support for Princess Beatrice marries. I think everyone actually really likes her. She's sort of been the underdog, and now she is the older sister who saw her younger sister marry before her. People will be rooting for Bea as she walk down the aisle. She's a nice girl.

by Anonymousreply 213October 14, 2018 7:39 PM

*when Princess Beatrice marries.

by Anonymousreply 214October 14, 2018 7:40 PM

[quote]There will be an outpouring of support for Princess Beatrice marries.

There will be an outpouring of shock.

by Anonymousreply 215October 14, 2018 7:43 PM

The thing is, the Queen commands the armed forces. Surely she can find someone who has to marry the poor girl. Nice place to live, some money, could be worse fates.

by Anonymousreply 216October 14, 2018 7:44 PM

I think there’s a ton of nouveau riches who’d jump at the chance of marrying Bea.

by Anonymousreply 217October 14, 2018 7:49 PM

R215 There will be an outpouring of indifference.

by Anonymousreply 218October 14, 2018 7:52 PM

Thanks everyone who got this thread back to discussing the wedding. Those sashes look so cute on the kids. I really love that touch. Friendly reminder for OT discussion there is a thread for that. I think it might be good if someone wanted to start an All Things Will and Kate thread or whatever.

Other BRF discussion thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219October 14, 2018 7:53 PM

^ Thread killer.

by Anonymousreply 220October 14, 2018 7:54 PM

I hope Bea is the first lez to cane her way down the aisle in the BRF

by Anonymousreply 221October 14, 2018 7:59 PM

Fuck off R219 you tragic cunt.

by Anonymousreply 222October 14, 2018 7:59 PM

[quote]Zara's Mia

Is she a tomboy? She's adorable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223October 14, 2018 8:05 PM

R215, R218. Many thought Eugenie's wedding would be met by indifference, but it's been quite the opposite. People seemed to have loved it, and Eugenie is the new star of the BRF. Eugenie was stunning, and her wedding, media coverage and follow-up photos have just about surpassed the Markle affair, and even the Middleton affair, which is now a faded memory..

by Anonymousreply 224October 14, 2018 8:08 PM

I agree r224. I didn't think we would even fill the first thread, let alone hit number 3. It's all been a really pleasant surprise. I wasn't exactly a huge fan of Yuge, but I've quite warmed up to her after this. Her husband seems like a sweet guy. I'm truly happy for the both of them, which goes against my usual tendency to be a miserable asshole.

by Anonymousreply 225October 14, 2018 8:14 PM

The pleasant surprise is that in the main the whole thing was tastefully done. Sparkle's was such a half assed affair - it lacked something of finishing touches, all the relations that didn't know how to behave (if they were even invited)... the Chicago preacher who went off piste... this was a buttoned down, to the minute royal occasion and it was full of genuine feeling... a couple that know and love one another... which to me was the surprise.

by Anonymousreply 226October 14, 2018 8:21 PM

Why do you still call Eugenie Yuge? She's normal size.

by Anonymousreply 227October 14, 2018 8:28 PM

R227 Part pet name, part pointless bitchery. She used to be a bit of a big girl back in the day, so a DL nickname holdover.

by Anonymousreply 228October 14, 2018 8:35 PM

Oh, OK.

by Anonymousreply 229October 14, 2018 8:35 PM

R226, Many love the uplifting fantasy aspect of a Royal wedding where the marrying couple are actually in sync. In contrast to the many publicized way, way over-the-top bridezilla affairs in the USA, it was very refreshing to see such an understated, generally tasteful affair. Also all the little kids were so cute in their adorbs matching outfits. Formal pictures of the BRF reflected all of the above factors.

Meanwhile I know what DL thinks of CDAN. Therefore I'll just casually mention that there is a Blind that makes Andrew look, well, "ouch." Clearly CDAN dislikes Andrew like he/she/they does not approve of MM.

by Anonymousreply 230October 14, 2018 9:21 PM

Another point re Eugenie and her coverage on multiple women's magazines, DL might call her "eugie" or "huge." However she definitely represents a far, far more admirable image for BBW in the world than other pap hungry "models."

Another reason her wedding to a worshipful, attractive man with top manners is getting so much attention and admiration in the West. BBW are tired of being told they'll never get married unless they really lower their standards. (No, I'm not a BBW, and not looking to get married either.)

by Anonymousreply 231October 14, 2018 9:24 PM

No idea what you are going on about r231

by Anonymousreply 232October 14, 2018 9:29 PM

That Branson kid is available. She should go marry him.

by Anonymousreply 233October 14, 2018 9:31 PM

And the bonus is that we got to see Sarah, Duchess of York, who looked fabulous and was genuinely happy. The Yorks pulled off a hell of a wedding with everything first rate

by Anonymousreply 234October 14, 2018 9:32 PM

What was it that Prince Philip said about Anne? If it doesn't fart or eat hay she isn't interested" I believe. Well, going by that, Sparkles must have cut a MASSIVE one. I've rarely seen Anne so animated!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235October 14, 2018 9:35 PM

R232, I was trying to explain to the clueless why Princess Eugenie's wedding and pictures would be so popular in the West that she would be getting women's mag covers. Essentially she has a far more admirable as a BBW than previous ones pushed on the public who are covered in tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 236October 14, 2018 9:35 PM

R234, happy, or drunk or both. But what the hell, it's a wedding! It wouldn't be a party without Fergie mugging it up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237October 14, 2018 9:41 PM

R236 what is BBW? Big black woman? Bountiful breasted woman? Bigfoot, Barbie & Wonderwoman?

One of the lip reading articles reported that when the groom saw Eugenie he said “oh my heart, my breaking heart”. Incredibly sweet.

by Anonymousreply 238October 14, 2018 9:49 PM

[quote]image for BBW

Baba Wawa?

by Anonymousreply 239October 14, 2018 9:53 PM

This thread should be set up as a quarantine for the Frauen.

by Anonymousreply 240October 14, 2018 10:01 PM

It stands for Big Beautiful Woman. R238 Yuge isn't really big, she truly is curvy. I also want to keep this thread as SJW free as possible and I'm smelling it coming from r236 / r231 Can we please not and just enjoy ourselves?

by Anonymousreply 241October 14, 2018 10:07 PM

R238 He said that? Oh god that is so sweet. I forget they were together for so long. He's a keeper Yuge!

by Anonymousreply 242October 14, 2018 10:08 PM

Something nice: they seem truly in love

by Anonymousreply 243October 14, 2018 10:09 PM

It's been a long journey, but Sarah, Duchess or York is back in the firm.

by Anonymousreply 244October 14, 2018 10:10 PM

*of.

by Anonymousreply 245October 14, 2018 10:11 PM

R244 No. No she isn't. It was one day and her daughter's wedding. We won't hear from any of them again till someone else gets married and unless it's Beatrice or Andrew, Fergie will not be there.

by Anonymousreply 246October 14, 2018 10:25 PM

That's just one poster pushing BBW, RF, YUGE? Right?

by Anonymousreply 247October 14, 2018 10:30 PM

R244 She’s a crook. So is her ex husband. He allows her to live with him because she has no money and nowhere else to go and she knows all his and his family’s secrets. She’s less of a liability if he keeps her close.

by Anonymousreply 248October 14, 2018 10:33 PM

Won't having Sarah back in the fold make Chuck even pissier about the Yorks? Maybe they have nothing to lose. Did you hear anything specific, or is it a vibe r244 ?

by Anonymousreply 249October 14, 2018 10:35 PM

She looked beautiful!

I'm just seeing the pictures of all that went on and it seems that in its understated-ness it shows who the true blue-bloods are. I didn't think they were trying to impress anybody. It was just a wedding for a real life princess!!

How fucking cool is that? An actual, honest-to-god Princess.

Her dress was stunning. Not over the top, not trying to be too elegant or classy. Just beautifully fitted and just for her. The flowers on the steps of the church reflected autumnal colors as did the cake.

I'm a fan now.

by Anonymousreply 250October 14, 2018 11:01 PM

Yep r250, that's kind of how I feel. I sort of started out a full bore cunt about it all, but by this morning this weird feeling...I think it is called fondness...came over me. I'm not used to these types of feelings Those two better not fuck it up.

by Anonymousreply 251October 14, 2018 11:05 PM

I agree, R250.

by Anonymousreply 252October 14, 2018 11:10 PM

How much weight did she lose for the wedding? Damn, that pic of her in sleeveless top and smoking.

I bet she's gonna squeeze out a couple of kids and then get big as a whale.

by Anonymousreply 253October 14, 2018 11:12 PM

Want to know why we can't have nice things on the DL?

Because people here will insist, unfortunately, that what they call Frauen and Frau-adjacent panty snackers demand "nice" celebrations of people who are not nice and are completely clueless. It's terrible.

And it's a shame in the bigger world. Because I thought the news releases from Andrew's staff noting the bride's "courage" in showing her bare back with its tiny strip of childhood surgery traces meant so much to the victims of suturely misadventures. Her back was beautiful. She reminded me of the lovely Natasha Henstridge in "Species."

Don't lose courage. Keep celebrating this real princess. They should elect the monarch by a popularity poll, because this week Eugenie would win in a landslide. And that would make the delightful Fergie the Queen Mother and Andrew the Queen Father.

by Anonymousreply 254October 14, 2018 11:16 PM

They look compatible but he is not handsome like some of you are saying...raise your standards!

by Anonymousreply 255October 14, 2018 11:18 PM

Anne: "I need a dick at least this long".

Meghan: "I feel you, Mama... Having sex with Harry is like being ravished by a hummingbird".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256October 14, 2018 11:22 PM

My god, what a bitter asshole you are, R254.

We are only talking about a wedding, ONE day and ONE event in someones life. We all very well might know (or have been told) that these people are a bunch of assholes with no redeeming qualities whatsoever, but we are just celebrating that one event.

Can we not be distracted from the mundanity and mendacity and stress of our everyday lives (especially if we live in the states) by this lovely one-time occurrence??

Jesus, unclench.

by Anonymousreply 257October 14, 2018 11:26 PM

R255- I don't think he's male model hot, but from certain angles he is a handsome man. I think he's better looking than Harry or William. Good teeth too. I'll never understand why the Princes never got orthodontia work, but the Yorks did. Diana had work done on her teeth as well.

by Anonymousreply 258October 15, 2018 12:00 AM

R102 The fairground-style wedding reception sounds like Cristina Crawford's birthday parties.

by Anonymousreply 259October 15, 2018 12:05 AM

R235 MM and Anne were talking about dogs.

by Anonymousreply 260October 15, 2018 12:06 AM

R154, Harry seemed a chastened child after that "exchange," which is not a sexy dynamic. Bad enough he already IS younger than Meghan. Then add all those times we've seen her "steer" him with her hand on his back, and we have a Prince and the Showgirl Mommy.

by Anonymousreply 261October 15, 2018 12:08 AM

R191 So they haven't fixed Lady Louise's wonky eye after all! She needs work on her teeth too. Her little brother always looks so sad.

by Anonymousreply 262October 15, 2018 12:09 AM

What’s wrong with the Princes’ teeth, R258?

by Anonymousreply 263October 15, 2018 12:10 AM

r260 and you know this how? You don't think they could have been using their hands to try to measure MMs massive fart? A bit of compare and contrast? Phil did not mention dogs in that famous quote of his. Please provide receipts that their happy chat was about dogs. Don't mess with my dream if you can't back it up.

by Anonymousreply 264October 15, 2018 12:11 AM

The evening dress was vile. All you see are a set of big tits. Terrible! The wedding dress made Eugenie look like a lumpen mess. Yes, some women have big shoulders but the wrong choice of clothing can make them look like The Incredible Hulk rather than a lovely in shape gal. Unfortunately Eugenie falls into the latter category. I think most of this is just MM hate. The wedding was overblown and in poor taste given the fact that neither Eugenie nor her new husband carry out duties on behalf of The Royal Family.

by Anonymousreply 265October 15, 2018 12:17 AM

R263- and Williams are horsey and off white.

R262- I noticed that William was talking to him and he was ignoring him or oblivious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266October 15, 2018 12:23 AM

R131 The reception dress looked like a medical corset or straitjacket. It looked like Eugenie was strapped into it. I didn't like the color either. I rarely like Zac Posen dresses.

by Anonymousreply 267October 15, 2018 12:27 AM

I can't stand Zac Posen, period. I would have loved to see what Christian Siriano could have whipped up for her reception dress.

by Anonymousreply 268October 15, 2018 12:30 AM

R255, I've googled his pictures today and he has a genuine smile in almost all of them.

Also, I like how he dresses. Everything about him is understated, but attractive. I'd take him over Clooney.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269October 15, 2018 12:33 AM

Looks good in navy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270October 15, 2018 12:34 AM

R206, one is never "looking the wrong way" when one is paying attention to one's Subjects.

by Anonymousreply 271October 15, 2018 12:34 AM

R191 she did get surgery. She may get more when she gets older, or perhaps that is the best they could do. But yes, she did get it. Louise's brother has some issues. He has difficulty in public which is why you don't see him often. I'm not going to put a label on the kid. I'm not his doctor. Whatever the issue is, hopefully he will either grow out of it, or find a way to manage it.

by Anonymousreply 272October 15, 2018 12:35 AM

R163 Ahhh.. the Queen Mum at Fergie's wedding. She was adorable.

by Anonymousreply 273October 15, 2018 12:35 AM

Savannah gives me the creeps. She's more a Bad Seed than saucy.

by Anonymousreply 274October 15, 2018 12:36 AM

The reception dress reminded me of more demure version of this, with the addition of molded hard-plastic draping.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275October 15, 2018 12:37 AM

R264 The lipreader said so.

by Anonymousreply 276October 15, 2018 12:43 AM

Harry's dick has been seen by the world in the photos leaked from his drunken, nude Las Vegas jaunt. He is not hummingbird size.

by Anonymousreply 277October 15, 2018 12:44 AM

I thought I was the only one who noticed that Kate & william's children aren't that attractive. They're cute because they have rosy cheeks of youth but they're not the prettiest. I keep waiting for them to grow into their looks because I do think Kate is attractive (if a bit bland like one poster said)

Eugenia made a very lovely bride because she was glowing.

That conversation between MM and Harry looked like a whole lot of nothing. As someone who was married for 28 years, I can attest to the fact that couples fights. Big whoop. It doesn't tell you anything about the state of a marriage.

by Anonymousreply 278October 15, 2018 12:53 AM

I think Charlotte looks like the queen. It’ll be interesting to see if she grows into a little crinkly-smiled lady.

by Anonymousreply 279October 15, 2018 1:05 AM

R279 - "Little"? With her 6'3" Dad and her 5'8" Mum? Her 5'10" grandmother, Diana?

HM was actually a very pretty young woman who didn't photograph well. Her sister was a real beauty and looked like one even in photos. But HM had a very pretty figure - tiny waist and full bosom, dark hair, blue eyes, gorgeous skin, and a warm smile. People were always surprised how much prettier she was in person.

Charlotte doesn't look like she's inherited the striking Celtic colouring the Queen and Margaret had, she looks a bit blonder, but by all odds she'll have the beautiful complexion and she'll be tall and leggy.

So I wouldn't bet on that little crinkly-smiled lady.

by Anonymousreply 280October 15, 2018 1:54 AM

R274 I agree.

by Anonymousreply 281October 15, 2018 2:26 AM

I think Jack is good-looking. He has that same look that Cumberbatch has, only without the alien-edge to him. (I think Cumberbatch is cute too.)

by Anonymousreply 282October 15, 2018 2:42 AM

R280 I said “if”. You seem to have comprehension difficulties. Also, there is no guarantee she will reach her parents height, genetics is not cut and dried.

by Anonymousreply 283October 15, 2018 2:48 AM

R282 I was thinking Cumberbatch, too.

George is darling and looks just like Kate's dad.

Sometimes Charlotte reminds me of Queen Elizabeth andat other times, she looks like Carole Middleton. As Charlotte gets older, she's looking more like George. Sometimes her eyes look saucer-like and round like George's eyes instead of the half-moon squinty eyes.

Whoever said on the other thread that Prince Louis' name is pronounced "Lewis" is wrong. It is pronounced "Lou-weee" like Louis Jordan. You can her the pronunciation when Kate says her wedding vows to William. Louis is one of his middle names.

by Anonymousreply 284October 15, 2018 3:52 AM

[quote]I thought I was the only one who noticed that Kate & william's children aren't that attractive. They're cute because they have rosy cheeks of youth but they're not the prettiest. I keep waiting for them to grow into their looks because I do think Kate is attractive (if a bit bland like one poster said)

George is the mini me of Michael Middleton, his grandfather and Charlotte is the mini me of Carole Middleton, her grandmother As another poster said on another thread, "Kate gave birth to her parents'." George especially lost out in the looks department.

by Anonymousreply 285October 15, 2018 4:10 AM

George does not have a good personality. Unlike his sister, he is surly and prone to misery and tantrums. But once in a while his inner gayling pops out, and he gets that "I'm in heaven" attitude . Complete with prancing and skipping and shy, coy smiles. I hope they let him figure it out on his own and don't try to "man him up" when he gets older.

by Anonymousreply 286October 15, 2018 4:25 AM

I think George is adorable. He’s like a little cherub.

by Anonymousreply 287October 15, 2018 4:46 AM

r287 If by cherub, you mean Churchill in a bad mood, you nailed it! I kid...kinda. I have to say I don't see Michael Middelton in him, though I think Michael is the best of a...wobbly lot. He seems like a really kind and down to earth person. Any latest gossip on him living apart from Carole?

by Anonymousreply 288October 15, 2018 4:50 AM

R235, if anyone should know about dogs it's Anne. 🏇🐕

by Anonymousreply 289October 15, 2018 4:55 AM

^^^^^George wasn't what you'd call a cute baby or toddler, r287. The little De Givenchy guy is cute, standing beside Andrew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290October 15, 2018 4:56 AM

(Shaking head)

I don't know about you delusional, bitchez...

1) The Cambridge kids are cute. Photogenic with personalities. Doesn't mean they'll grow up to be stunners (many cute kids = ugh adults and vice versa) but to suggest they're not cute or average is ridiculous. Or, that their parents aren't attractive. Yes, Wills has already peaked, but he is an attractive man. And, Kate is beautiful.

2) Jack is your averagely attractive yet slightly goofy looking Brit gentlemen. Not getting the "oh, he's so handsome!" comments but different strokes for different strokes. He was a nervous wreck DURING the service and didn't look particularly cute in close up; more like he wanted to puke and run. Once it was over and they were out and relaxed, he was smiling and looked radiant...like she did.

3) Your insane imaginations are being fueled by...hatred and pills? MM and Henry's "tiff" was a bit of NOTHING. He was being a bit dim (as he is wont to do since he's dumb as a box of fake rocks) and she responded to his dimness with a bit of dryness. She's moderately intelligent and she will run things since he's emotionally and intellectually the equivalent of a 14 year old who had to redo the sixth form twice due to "slowness".

by Anonymousreply 291October 15, 2018 5:05 AM

I will agree with this: the Queen did not look well. She's really started that shrinking thing.

And, her odd choice of dress color didn't help. She looked very washed out in that...light grey? It almost looked white, a rather odd color choice at a wedding.

by Anonymousreply 292October 15, 2018 5:09 AM

Someone mentioned Eugenie married down-market, Jack Brooksbank, is a good looking Classy, upper middle Class man who is besotten with his pretty wife, a true Royal Princess.

If you want down market, look to the Gingerbread man and his White Trash Mulatto Wife. Her own Father too Trashy to even walk her down the aisle. Or better yet Ginger's Daddy. Married to the Most beautiful and beloved women in the world. Yes she was Troubled, but the way he and no show Horse face treated her , would have caused That to anyone.

While I'm on a roll

Why the hell does Phil hate Fergie so much ? So, after she was separated her lover Sucked her toes in a tabloid photo. His own Son and MARRIED Heir to the Throne wanted to be horse troughs FUCKING TAMPON.

WHICH WAS WORSE ????

by Anonymousreply 293October 15, 2018 5:10 AM

R292 Glad it wasn't just me who noticed. I didn't even want to write it "out loud". I have a really bad vibe going, but trying to push it away.

by Anonymousreply 294October 15, 2018 5:12 AM

FF and Block R493. Bye bitch.

by Anonymousreply 295October 15, 2018 5:15 AM

George is very sweet. My favorite is the photo of him in his bathrobe, meeting the Obamas.

I just rewatched the curtsy video. Very impressive, all the way to the floor and popped right back up. She made it look effortless and the full skirt of the gown pouffed out prettily. My knees are envious. The video continued with God Save the Queen and between the trumpets and the full choir and the acoustics, it was very moving. You have to wonder how many more times the Queen will hear it in such a magnificent setting. The contrast between Eugenie's fresh youth and the shrunken Queen was poignant.

by Anonymousreply 296October 15, 2018 5:15 AM

R292, get your vision checked. It was Pale Blue. The hat was stunning.

by Anonymousreply 297October 15, 2018 5:15 AM

Gah! I meant 293. Sorry. Getting tired over here.

by Anonymousreply 298October 15, 2018 5:17 AM

Charlotte already looks so old, with her droopy eye lids.

by Anonymousreply 299October 15, 2018 5:18 AM

R296 BEAUTIFULLY SAID!

by Anonymousreply 300October 15, 2018 5:18 AM

Why weren't Kate's parents there? They were surely invited.

by Anonymousreply 301October 15, 2018 5:19 AM

r299 The Middeltons have that tired eye thing. I am sure she can get that sorted later. She was probably up late making sure everyone knew their place and was on point. Go Queen Charlotte!

by Anonymousreply 302October 15, 2018 5:21 AM

[quote]FF and Block [R493]. Bye bitch.

r295 "Priincess Eugenie Wedding Troll"- I am the original "OP" for Dangling Tendrils from threads 1 to 12 or 13 (can't remember) and it was a great series of threads. I never FFd or blocked anyone. Not once. Posters may post comments you don't like but that's no reason to counterpunch. If you are "tired" as you say, then maybe time for bed or a break from Dl. Don't block or FF folks for expressing opinions you disagree with.

It's a forum for all to share opinions, differing views and the language used by some posters may be off-putting at times but there you have it.

by Anonymousreply 303October 15, 2018 5:23 AM

I block them for my own purposes. If you read what that person wrote, you would see why the FF was deserved. Otherwise I agree, I like to see all points of view. When it gets the bad sort of ugly, than yes, FF is OK in my book. It takes more than one to cause an issue. I have to stand by my gut. Anyway, thank you for starting the Dangling Threads! Some of the best on DL. You deserve much respect!

by Anonymousreply 304October 15, 2018 5:29 AM

It’s not that the Cambridge kids aren’t cute, it’s that you can see who they take after. Kate is beautiful, but look at her childhood photos - her eyes are huge. Charlotte is not going to look like her. She will look like Carole, who is not a bad looking woman, but not a beauty. George, on the other hand, is lucky to take after Michael Middleton, but unfortunately, male pattern baldness is Y-linked, which means he and his brother are going to be bald by mid-thirties, just like any male offspring of William and Harry.

by Anonymousreply 305October 15, 2018 5:34 AM

Thanks r304. The Dangling threads was hilarious. I think a few folks got some laughs out of it. But one thing I did from the start - I made no judgments about opinions. Even when the thread topic was "hijacked" by other completely unrelated topics, I never interjected. If I was offended by coments, you'd ever know it as I kept silent. I almost made myself "invisible" as a poster throughout all the threads.

At the end of the day, it's only a forum. Remember, people of all ages, backgounds, sensibilities come here for many, many reasons - some to relax, unwind after stressful days or nights and some in the spirit of stirring or just wanting to have fun. Some could be cranky and taking it out by posting inane comments. Let it go.

And if you are "tired" that tells you, you need a break.

by Anonymousreply 306October 15, 2018 5:39 AM

[quote]Meghan is by far the most popular of the Fab Four. Watch the video of their arrival, she gets the loudest cheers. I bet most people were sranding there with the sole purpose of seeing Meghan.

I noticed that too.

by Anonymousreply 307October 15, 2018 5:56 AM

[quote]Ugh, just seen photos of Kate's skirt flying up in the wind to expose her below the waist. What a trashy slut. Can't believe that after all this time she's still insisting on wearing unlined dresses, and refusing to put weights in them.

Attention starved or something, but I hope this time she wore underwear.

by Anonymousreply 308October 15, 2018 6:02 AM

I'm worried about Beatrice. Anyone else the same?

by Anonymousreply 309October 15, 2018 6:07 AM

Not worried r309 as much as curious about her. Won't elaborate but I think you can guess as to why.

by Anonymousreply 310October 15, 2018 6:10 AM

R308 I think that her exhibitionism is her and Will's kink. It has happened WAY to often to be an "oopsie".

by Anonymousreply 311October 15, 2018 6:11 AM

Crossed my mind too, r311. And it's natural but Wills has a "job" to do. I think he and Kate overlook that aspect sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 312October 15, 2018 6:14 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313October 15, 2018 8:06 AM

That IS kinda fucked up to announce it at Yuge's wedding R313. They couldn't wait another week? She can't be that far along

by Anonymousreply 314October 15, 2018 8:10 AM

I figured she was pregnant, when she wore that coat to the wedding. So happy.

by Anonymousreply 315October 15, 2018 8:12 AM

This seems awfully rushed to me.

by Anonymousreply 316October 15, 2018 8:16 AM

Okay, I'm probably not going to link this correctly (apologies in advance), but these are pics of MM in that vile leather skirt. Weren't these pics taken about a week or so ago? Is she pregnant here and I'm just not seeing it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317October 15, 2018 8:16 AM

She's 37 R316, how long should she wait

by Anonymousreply 318October 15, 2018 8:17 AM

Ah, so she IS preggers. Well, well, well. I agree with R313 and 314. She is a horrible human being. I despised her before, but I really fucking loathe her now. She absolutely is stealing the thunder. Fucking disgusting cunt.

by Anonymousreply 319October 15, 2018 8:19 AM

The announcement came today. Eugenie's wedding was Friday. My goodness, how long must she wait to make the announcement?

by Anonymousreply 320October 15, 2018 8:21 AM

R317 She's most likely a bit past her first trimester, and she wouldn't necessarily be showing.

by Anonymousreply 321October 15, 2018 8:22 AM

A week, maybe R320 And she told the family at the wedding. Fucking rude. A wedding is about the happy couple. You don't: announce a pregnancy at a wedding, get engaged at a wedding, or come out at a wedding.

by Anonymousreply 322October 15, 2018 8:24 AM

Well, I don't see anywhere that she announced it at the wedding.

by Anonymousreply 323October 15, 2018 8:28 AM

Well, she is a low class American whore. What do you expect? She has no manners! This is what you get when you marry trash.

by Anonymousreply 324October 15, 2018 8:29 AM

You guys are reading the rags. There is nothing official that said the announcement was made at the wedding.

by Anonymousreply 325October 15, 2018 8:32 AM

""The Queen, Duke of Edinburgh, Prince of Wales, Duchess of Cornwall, and Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted for the couple and were able to congratulated them in Friday at the wedding in person."

From the Palace

by Anonymousreply 326October 15, 2018 8:33 AM

Who cares r325 it was within 48 hours max that she announced it. Same thing. And now you have it at R326

by Anonymousreply 327October 15, 2018 8:34 AM

Well, they were leaving the following day for a 17 day tour, so I guess they wanted to tell them in person.

by Anonymousreply 328October 15, 2018 8:37 AM

Kensington Palace was quick to post two posts about Meghan on IG. She is the star de jour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329October 15, 2018 8:39 AM

If she's 12 weeks, they could've told the family ages ago and waited a week for the press release

by Anonymousreply 330October 15, 2018 8:45 AM

No, you don't tell that early, because there's a high risk of fetus mortality in the first trimester.

by Anonymousreply 331October 15, 2018 8:48 AM

Obviously you don't tell the public that early (or your facebook/insta friends) but most people tell their inner circle.

by Anonymousreply 332October 15, 2018 8:51 AM

Congrats to MM on the imminent arrival of her anchor baby. You did it, girl!

by Anonymousreply 333October 15, 2018 8:52 AM

Well very true r331 However, as there is no fetus we don't have to worry about it. She is LYING. Watch her have her "miscarriage" during the tour. This explains why Harry has looked like a fucking mess the last few weeks. He may be dim, but he is an honest guy. What a clusterfuck.

by Anonymousreply 334October 15, 2018 8:53 AM

R334 So, you're saying the royal doctor is lying?

Cause, this isn't coming off of some drugstore pregnancy test.

by Anonymousreply 335October 15, 2018 8:55 AM

Thank you, r81. I'm not a fan of conditioner, as I find most brands a bit greasy if more than a 16th teaspoon is used! But my friend also swears by Aveda, so I'll give it a go!

Sparkle is also showing up the Duchess Cambridge, flying to Oz without debilitating morning sickness.

by Anonymousreply 336October 15, 2018 8:56 AM

[quote]Obviously you don't tell the public that early (or your facebook/insta friends) but most people tell their inner circle.

MM does not have an inner circle other than Harry. I'm sure this announcement was carefully planned by the palace.

by Anonymousreply 337October 15, 2018 8:57 AM

[quote]Sparkle is also showing up the Duchess Cambridge, flying to Oz without debilitating morning sickness.

Tell me about it!

Kate literally was just releaed to do her royal duties around a couple of weeks ago, and she had the baby early in the year.

by Anonymousreply 338October 15, 2018 8:59 AM

R81 What's the name of that Aveda conditioner? I'm looking, but they make tons of conditioners.

by Anonymousreply 339October 15, 2018 9:01 AM

Agree, r311. Going back to at least the "fashion show" in school where she caught William's eye. And the papped nude pics from her honeymoon, when she was sunbathing at the lone available camera angle? Please.

by Anonymousreply 340October 15, 2018 9:03 AM

R335 The "Royal Doctor" as you put it, in this case does not exist. The "Royal Doctor" does not make announcements. The family does. In this case, it is MMs PR team dragging the BRF into backing her up. She will have a fake pregnancy ending in a fake miscarriage. Mark my words. The BRF is just playing along. She is not under their thumb as Kate would have been. They are taking MMs word for it, and we are all learning how dodgy THAT is.

by Anonymousreply 341October 15, 2018 9:03 AM

I never said the doctor makes the announcement; s/he confirms the pregnancy. MM can't fake something. This isn't a soap opera.

by Anonymousreply 342October 15, 2018 9:06 AM

Can’t believe there’s an ongoing thread about this bunch. Most of you have to be American. Why the obsession? I’m genuinely flummoxed by it.

Apart from the serfs lining the route most people in the UK did not give a shit about this wedding. Even though we had to pay for it.

I know we’re stuck with them and I can understand the sympathetic feelings towards Harry and William. The Queen, well, she is the Queen. But the rest ??? God help us.

by Anonymousreply 343October 15, 2018 9:08 AM

She is fame whore to the core. Can't even let the bride enjoy her day. Crass American.

Only white trash American would do such a thing. Coz those brought up properly would know this is a NO NO! You cannot steal the bride's thunder.

And I wonder if Harry was the one who announced it, it wouldn't surprise me, he's a fucking immature idiot.

by Anonymousreply 344October 15, 2018 9:25 AM

Mr. Brooksbank got himself a real-life Princess, and Eugenie got herself a man in love with her.

No sneers of "Waity." No jeers about conniving interviews to the media. No untoward antics caught by paparazzi. No quisling "third person in the marriage" sitting in the pews. The only "exes" present were those of Cousin Harry.

The day, the ceremony, the couple---all radiant.

by Anonymousreply 345October 15, 2018 9:27 AM

she's old as fuck, isn't she considered a high risk pregnancy? Should she be travelling? She should be resting!

by Anonymousreply 346October 15, 2018 9:28 AM

Over 36 is considered a geriatric pregnancy. On the other hand my neighbour just had her first baby at 45 without any complications.

by Anonymousreply 347October 15, 2018 9:32 AM

I bet they just found out about it and told her mother when Doria came in for the Cook Book Launch Bet it's not quite 3 months along. But you're right, whoever said they wanted to tell them in person before leaving for the tour. Once they told the family there was no way it would be a secret. Especially if they we re talking about it at the York wedding. I'm thinking the due date is sometime in April.

by Anonymousreply 348October 15, 2018 9:36 AM

To the poster above who said this was fake news, it isn't that farfetched. MM's stock goes down with every passing day, and this could be a desperate attempt to garner some positive publicity. I just don't know how she could pull it off.

by Anonymousreply 349October 15, 2018 9:40 AM

Duchess of Cornwall wasn’t there on Friday to congratulate them in person, so the announcement is off R326

by Anonymousreply 350October 15, 2018 9:48 AM

Let's stay focused on Eugenie and forget about Markle.

by Anonymousreply 351October 15, 2018 10:14 AM

Allegedly they've announced the pregnancy in Eug's wedding.

Preggers Meggers does literally everything to get attention.

by Anonymousreply 352October 15, 2018 10:23 AM

R295, Sorry, I seem to destabilize your Meds.You cannot seem to handle others Opinions.I only stated what I felt. At least , I did not degrade small Children, as some have on here. Please, contact your Therapist Monday morning.

by Anonymousreply 353October 15, 2018 11:39 AM

So how do we suppose Sparkles announcement went down at the wedding?

by Anonymousreply 354October 15, 2018 11:54 AM

In an asshole-like way, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 355October 15, 2018 12:29 PM

I'm blocking Princess Eugenie's wedding troll. She's a tedious control freak.

by Anonymousreply 356October 15, 2018 12:33 PM

Ooh, get you, R356!

by Anonymousreply 357October 15, 2018 12:38 PM

Perhaps Chicken Ankles had already told family members, but they didn't see her in person until the wedding and congratulated her then?

by Anonymousreply 358October 15, 2018 1:26 PM

You know, the thing that gets me is the outfit Meghan wore to the wedding. It immediately started the media speculation that very day. Interesting. Because a few days earlier she was wearing a pencil skirt leather, with a blouse and she didn't look pregnant. And after the wedding, when she was photo'd arriving in Australia she didn't look pregnant. But she wore that navy coat and immediately people began speculating. Very crafty of her.

by Anonymousreply 359October 15, 2018 1:35 PM

Very typical of her, I'd say.

by Anonymousreply 360October 15, 2018 1:42 PM

Yeah, being three months pregnant is an "oooo, can't button me coat" situation.

by Anonymousreply 361October 15, 2018 1:54 PM

Posted on the Dangling Tendrils thread:

Whether they told others at Eugenie's wedding, or had recently told them prior to the wedding, they "received congratulations" at the wedding. That alone makes it all about THEM (HER) enough of the time to distract from the main purpose of the event: Eugenie getting married. Even telling the family a few days or a week before the big wedding event was tacky. AND announcing it to the public within 48 hours after Eugenie's wedding didn't even allow her and her new husband to bask in the attention even for just a little while longer. MM is so ME! ME! ME! it's sickening.

If this pregnancy is real (the week before in her non-vegan leather skirt she didn't look pregnant at all), why take the risk of traveling to Zika zones, unless of course she drops out of those two legs of the trip to hang with her BFF Sluts Mulroney?

—The SSAA Intern, recently promoted (but where's my raise?!)

by Anonymousreply 362October 15, 2018 2:51 PM

Oh, stop. Eugenie got great coverage and lots and lots of photos in all the publications that cunt. No media outlet that I saw is criticizing the 850 guests or anything. The weather even held up, for fuck's sake! Yeah, it was windy, but WTF. The Royal family PR machine is grinding right a long. This is the new topic. How long can you talk about a fucking wedding? It's called "news" for a reason. The wedding was yesterday. Meghan is today.

by Anonymousreply 363October 15, 2018 2:56 PM

Whoa! LOL! I meant to say "...all the publications t hat COUNT...not CUNT..."

Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 364October 15, 2018 2:57 PM

In case anyone missed it, here's footage of Fergie pulling weird faces in the chapel. It's narrated by one of those annoying automated voices, but you can mute it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365October 15, 2018 3:07 PM

R365, After watching that I remembered something from seeing Fergie earlier, maybe it was at Harry's wedding. I have to wonder if she is suffering from early onset dementia. She's obviously an Alcoholic, and she is a prescription drug taker. But all her years of abuse of drugs and drinking may have had an ef fect. Long term alcoholism causes brain lesions. Which is why, as drunks get older their minds are affected and late 50's is usually the tie when it starts becoming obvious. She must have been in bad shape consistently for a while to have the RF revamp the plan and have Lady Louise wrangle the little kids and Beatrice sole responsibility was Fergie. Andrew adjusting the train and hovering around Beatrice was creepy IMO.

by Anonymousreply 366October 15, 2018 3:23 PM

So If nutmeg is pregnant why was she In Amsterdam partying wit dimwit for 2 days a week ago

by Anonymousreply 367October 15, 2018 3:28 PM

R283 - you proffered a possible theory; I responded to it. get over yourself. Height, by the way, is a recessive characteristic, like blue and green eyes and red hair. Genetics, agreed, is not cut and dried, but obviously Kate's and William's heights indicate they've both inherited that recessive trait, so it's more than likely that their children will inherit their height gene.

It doesn't always hold but it does often enough. Look at Frederik and Mary of Denmark: he has blue eyes (recessive) she has dark brown eyes (dominant); they have four children, each of whom had a one in four chance of having blue eyes, and a 3:1 chance of having brown eyes. All four children have blue eyes.

I wouldn't put a year's wages on it, but it's likely that the Cambridge kids will be tall. Charles is average height, Diana was tall and her blood family ran tall, but both Charles's sons were tall, way over average height. So the Spencer height gene, with Kate's height added into it - above average height is likely.

Remains to be seen if Sparkle's short stature will overcome the Spencer height genes.

by Anonymousreply 368October 15, 2018 4:02 PM

R367 - Pregnant women are not invalids unless they are suffering extreme morning sickness, which Kate suffered from and Sparkle clearly doesn't. There's no reason a pregnant woman shouldn't go to a party - there's very good reasons why she shouldn't drink alcohol or smoke while partying. We may hope/assume for her baby's sake she didn't smoke or drink.

by Anonymousreply 369October 15, 2018 4:07 PM

R336 - Pardon - are you suggesting fertility shaming for women who experience morning sickness? Kate produced three healthy attractive children in five years; that's all that counts. It's also quite obvious that motherhood suits her.

Sparkle hasn't shown anything except an awareness that at her age she'd better get on with it as she needs the insurance policy, and a willingness to use someone else's wedding to feed her inexhaustible famewhore narcissism.

by Anonymousreply 370October 15, 2018 4:11 PM

You do know that Katherine was a smoker? I think Harry, too.

by Anonymousreply 371October 15, 2018 4:13 PM

R365 - Yes, Fergie looks rough. I imagine Andrew and Bea are going to be responsible for her for the rest of the chapter. There was always something a little "off" about her - all that "breath of fresh air" stuff was really about a persona that was already off-balance, rather hysterical, and lacking in sufficient inhibition controls. The alcohol and drugs can't have helped. I wonder if she's bi-polar and on meds for that. She doesn't look well and she doesn't look quite all there.

Oddly enough, I'd say the same for her old nemesis, Prince Philip.

R371 - that's "Catherine" and yes, everyone knows that, but I doubt she's done so since they began trying for the first baby. Too much was riding on it.

by Anonymousreply 372October 15, 2018 4:16 PM

[quote]Sparkle hasn't shown anything except an awareness that at her age she'd better get on with it as she needs the insurance policy

The job of a royal spouse is to produce heir/s. If you have a weird problem with that, take it up with HRM.

by Anonymousreply 373October 15, 2018 4:19 PM

Is this thread still about the wedding?

by Anonymousreply 374October 15, 2018 4:19 PM

R366, why didn't Andrew deal with Sarah? Seems so unfair to dump it on Bea. She really wasn't able to play the part of MoH at the wedding.

by Anonymousreply 375October 15, 2018 5:15 PM

Randy daddy-andy was practically elbowing his way to get to Yuge. He loved playing MoH.

This was as much his wedding as his daughters.

by Anonymousreply 376October 15, 2018 5:21 PM

Neither Andrew or Fergie can resist media attention. Fergie is an evil sow.

by Anonymousreply 377October 15, 2018 5:47 PM

[quote]Fergie is an evil sow.

Let's save the "evil" adjective for those who really deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 378October 15, 2018 5:56 PM

R373 - The job of the spouse of the Heir is to produce heirs. The job of the sixth in line does not remotely fall into that category. Diana, and now Kate, have done the job already.

Meghan Markle producing a baby has nothing, absolutely NOTHING, to do with the need for "heirs". The real heirs are already here.

But she does need one desperately to prove she can do what Kate did in a culture that still judges women this way, to make her husband happy, and to ensure that if the marriage goes tits up, she leaves with a bigger settlement.

If she'd turned out to be infertile, it wouldn't have made the slightest difference to the succession, which is already secured for the next THREE generations by nice white English boys.

Harry is no longer in the Regent line and his kids have no more relevance to it than Prince Andrew's did once Diana bore Charles those two boys.

by Anonymousreply 379October 15, 2018 6:05 PM

Can’t wait for MEagain to start dropping blinds that Kate has been consulting her on modern parenting methods, what with MEagain being so cutting edge and everything. Poor Kate has so much to learn!

by Anonymousreply 380October 15, 2018 7:40 PM

R374 is correct. There are now a few thousand threads (minor exaggeration but not by much) about MM's "pregnancy" (I remain unconvinced) so let's keep what is left on here for Yuge. Maybe the honeymoon has been announced, or will be soon.

by Anonymousreply 381October 15, 2018 7:46 PM

Do we know where they went on a honeymoon?

by Anonymousreply 382October 15, 2018 8:39 PM

When I read R293 post I thought it said 'while i'm on a troll'. Maybe that's what it should have said. Also funny how the people complaining that MM pregnancy announcement was done to take attention from Eugenie's wedding, are the same people taking attention away from the wedding in this forum by talking about what else, MM's pregnancy.

by Anonymousreply 383October 15, 2018 8:44 PM

R375 - Andrew has been supporting Fergie for years - they pretty much live together; she'd be destitute without him. And R376 is right: this wedding was as much about Andrew, Prince of the Blood, son of the Sovereign, showing his teeth to those who would deny his daughter the same attention paid to a hard-assed D-list divorced half-black grifter from L.A.

by Anonymousreply 384October 15, 2018 9:06 PM

R297

Check your reading comprehension. I rather clearly wrote "light grey" with a question mark behind it indicating I wasn't sure of the exact washed out non-color she was wearing.

Dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 385October 15, 2018 9:41 PM

R379

It's not just boys now. They killed primogeniture in 2011 so Charlotte is ahead of Louis in the succession.

by Anonymousreply 386October 15, 2018 9:46 PM

If Bea gets married after the Queen dies, will she not have the same do? I don't think this was anything that high society doesn't do. Well, maybe the carriage ride, but I know wealthy people that invite 600-700 people. However, I know this was viewed as too opulent by many.

by Anonymousreply 387October 15, 2018 9:47 PM

R387, I think the queen would do the same for Beatrice. However, if Beatrice wants as big a wedding, she better do it before the Queen dies. I believe that the Queen paid for much of the festivities surrounding Eugenie's wedding. When Charles is in charge, will he be as generous?

by Anonymousreply 388October 15, 2018 10:04 PM

Queen hosted and paid for the wedding breakfast after the ceremony. I think she also shelled out for something else but I don't recall. Something more "personal." Hosting and paying for the breakfast was traditional I think.

by Anonymousreply 389October 15, 2018 10:11 PM

[quote]The job of the spouse of the Heir is to produce heirs. The job of the sixth in line does not remotely fall into that category. Diana, and now Kate, have done the job already. Meghan Markle producing a baby has nothing, absolutely NOTHING, to do with the need for "heirs". The real heirs are already here.

Toots, how about you learn to read first. I wasn't talking about the job of the spouse of the heir to the throne.

The primary job of royal family spouses is to produce heirs to the royal family member they're married to, provided they aren't called Camilla Parker-Bowles.

by Anonymousreply 390October 15, 2018 10:20 PM

When people like r384 point out that Meghan is half black, it really, really, makes me think there are some racist people here who aren’t just about pointless bitchery.

by Anonymousreply 391October 15, 2018 10:21 PM

R386 - Primogeniture has nothing to do with the ability to pass on a title - it only addresses the line of succession. Yes: Charlotte precedes Louis in the line of succession. But if she marries a commoner who declines a title, her children are Mr and Miss Commoner. When Prince George marries, either his grandfather or his father will be Kind, and his children will be HRH no matter whom he marries. Unless they pass legislation that permits females to pass on their ranks and titles, the disparity remains.

Females still cannot pass on a title, and this applies not only to the monarchy but to the aristocracy, as well, something that has been a source of much discussion and anger and increasing pushing for legislation to change it.

Some things you saw in Downton Abbey remain in place today. Lady Mary couldn't inherit her father's title. Nor would any daughter of hers inherit the title of "Lady" if the father was a commoner.

Unless legislation is passed to change that, if Charlotte marries a commoner, her children are commoners and the HRH ends with her.

by Anonymousreply 392October 15, 2018 11:40 PM

R391 - Well, for fuck's sake, everyone made a huge fuss about her being the first mixed race woman to marry into the upper echelons of British royalty - were they all racists or where they pointing out an obvious fact?!

by Anonymousreply 393October 15, 2018 11:42 PM

*were they pointing out . . .

by Anonymousreply 394October 15, 2018 11:43 PM

Does anyone know what was served at the Queen's sponsored breakfast? Or what guests ate at any of the other post-wedding events/parties?

by Anonymousreply 395October 15, 2018 11:48 PM

R390 - don't go simples on us. I repeat: it wouldn't matter a damn if the wife of the sixth in line had children or not except on a strictly personal basis. Harry's kids are "heirs" in the same way anyone's kids are "heirs". But they have no relevance in the sense the term is used in continuing a succession.

It's not as if he has a massive personal fortune to pass on, and he can't even pass on his HRH. They're all expected to do the Happy Families dance, for sure, and you do need kids for that. But Harry isn't in need of "heirs" - it's only Charles and William who actually "need" them.

But the commoner wife needs them Big Time - especially in this case.

by Anonymousreply 396October 15, 2018 11:48 PM

*his grandfather or his father will be King (not Kind).

by Anonymousreply 397October 15, 2018 11:50 PM

Shut your face R392 or I'll send you to the Tower! I'll still be on the Throne when my George settles down.

by Anonymousreply 398October 15, 2018 11:55 PM

Good question r395 They usually publish the menus for these things. Maybe they were and I missed them? Or perhaps poor Yuge didn't quite rate?

by Anonymousreply 399October 15, 2018 11:56 PM

R398 - Most humbly on my knee I beg Your Royal Highness's pardon for my presumption.

In proof of which . . .

"I [retired bald eldergay academic] do become your liege man of life and limb and of earthly worship, and faith and truth I will bear unto you, to live and die against all manner of folk."

by Anonymousreply 400October 16, 2018 12:22 AM

That is to say, most humbly on my knee I beg Your Majesty's pardon.

Etc., etc., etc.

(I have to get this right or I'm done for.)

by Anonymousreply 401October 16, 2018 12:25 AM

I read they didn't have a sit down, which the wedding breakfast (which is usually lunch) usually is. The report I read said finger food.

by Anonymousreply 402October 16, 2018 1:21 AM

R402, What is "finger food" to the BRF? Tea sandwiches?

by Anonymousreply 403October 16, 2018 1:26 AM

Did find the following online article. Odd that they served pizza with margaritas to guests wearing semi-formal attire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404October 16, 2018 1:38 AM

R403... actual fingers. From the Tower.

by Anonymousreply 405October 16, 2018 1:40 AM

lol r405.

by Anonymousreply 406October 16, 2018 1:49 AM

Pippa's checked into the hospital to give birth. Damn, her! She's stealing Eugenie's thunder. How dare she have that baby so close to the wedding!

by Anonymousreply 407October 16, 2018 3:44 AM

Monday October 15th is Fergie's Birthday.

by Anonymousreply 408October 16, 2018 4:12 AM

Wonder how many bottles of Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Brut Rosé Champagne ol Fergs quaffed yesterday to celebrate her 59th.

by Anonymousreply 409October 16, 2018 4:42 AM

Kudos to Pippa for attending the wedding so close to giving birth! Must have been hard.

by Anonymousreply 410October 16, 2018 5:08 AM

Never thought I would give two shits about Yuge, but now I find myself rather fond of her. She could have put out some cunty words about being upstaged by MM, but she refrained. Well done Yuge,. I hope she has a long happy life with her husband.

by Anonymousreply 411October 16, 2018 9:10 AM

She was papped going to the gym last week r410. I can’t stand her but give her her due she is fit.

by Anonymousreply 412October 16, 2018 12:13 PM

[quote] Never thought I would give two shits about Yuge, but now I find myself rather fond of her. She could have put out some cunty words about being upstaged by MM, but she refrained. Well done Yuge,. I hope she has a long happy life with her husband.

Yes.

Eugenie is a Princess. A real Princess. She was born a Princess and will die a Princess. The granddaughter of the Queen and descendant of other monarchs.

She's on her honeymoon with a husband who appears to love her after her beautiful wedding.

Why would she waste her time commenting on Sparkle's bad manners?

Why would she involve herself in Sparkle's incessant and apparently insatiable hunger for the spotlight.

Harry, however, should be ashamed. But then, he's too dumb to be ashamed.

Sparkle has been ghosting and burning bridges for a long time and now Harry is following along.

Not nice. And not smart. Not smart at all.

by Anonymousreply 413October 16, 2018 3:20 PM

Andy should have married Koo Stark.

by Anonymousreply 414October 16, 2018 3:28 PM

Maybe Camilla's absence was punishment for her behavior at Harry's wedding. She was caught on video laughing at the minister's speech (can't blame her for that, though) and almost cracking up Kate in the process.

by Anonymousreply 415October 16, 2018 4:26 PM

Princess Eugenie posted this photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416October 16, 2018 6:41 PM

That is a great photo.

by Anonymousreply 417October 16, 2018 7:03 PM

I think Camilla is having some work done. Maybe a lift a tuck and a rejuv.

by Anonymousreply 418October 16, 2018 7:15 PM

Wonderful picture, R416.

Nice to see the genuine feeling of both the bride and groom for the kids. Savannah with her arms around Eugenie's neck and a huge smile on Charlotte's face and the other little girl next to the groom.

by Anonymousreply 419October 16, 2018 10:32 PM

Camilla presented some book award today. Nothing wrong with her!

by Anonymousreply 420October 16, 2018 10:36 PM

I really, really am curious as to why Camilla wasn’t at the wedding. What are the best guesses? I think there was a row at a family dinner and it was mutually decided she would skip the wedding.

by Anonymousreply 421October 17, 2018 2:36 AM

R421, up above, I suggested that maybe some people got mad when she cracked up laughing during Harry's wedding. She was triggered by the preacher's enthusiastic sermon, and she failed to keep a still upper lip, nearly causing Kate to laugh, too.

But, now that I think more about it. Andy and Sarah were sitting right there near the Queen and Philip. For Charles to have Camilla at his side, too, it would be a visual reminder that three of the Queen's four kids' marriages ended in divorce.

by Anonymousreply 422October 17, 2018 2:51 AM

Well r422 that's a thought. But if they were going for optics (removing her so as not to serve as a reminder of divorce), it sort of backfired as her lack of presence was so notable. I wonder if she simply didn't want to attend (possibly not invited) and when Chuck insisted she pulled a fuck you on him and/or the York family.

by Anonymousreply 423October 17, 2018 3:00 AM

R368 If anyone with brown eyes has blue-eyed baby, that means they have one dominant allele, one recessive allele (Aa genotype). Since her husband has blue eyes (which means aa genotype), then each of their children had a 50% chance of having blue eyes. That’s simplified, because in reality eye colour is controlled by at least three different genes.

As for the height, it’s a quantitative trait controlled by a much larger number of genes (currently there are over 3000 genetic loci explaining about 25% of height variability), and these genes have not dominant/recessive but additive effect. Moreover, there are non-genetic factors that can affect height (e.g. malnourishment in childhood can result in stunted growth, not that it is going to matter for royals). Therefore, while empirical evidence suggests that a child of tall parents is likely to be tall, from the genetic point of view it is quite accurate to say, it’s not so cut and dry.

by Anonymousreply 424October 17, 2018 3:04 AM

She would never have not been invited. No way no how, she's Charles's wife and future Queen Consort in the not too far future. Andrew woule never had been the bold, Charles would never have attended and the Queen withdraw her support (the optics!). She was his plus one either way, she'd be expected to accompany Charles as his spouse.

Something was up though. We'll find out at some future point.

by Anonymousreply 425October 17, 2018 3:05 AM

MIa Tindall was noticeably absent from R416's photo. She looked quite sour in the official portraits, sat spread-legged, and couldn't manage to hold the bouquet properly. It does't help that she inherited her father's Shrek face.

by Anonymousreply 426October 17, 2018 3:22 AM

Is there any cake left?

by Anonymousreply 427October 17, 2018 3:28 AM

Someone left the cake out in the rain, r427.

by Anonymousreply 428October 17, 2018 3:48 AM

And they'll never get the recipe again, r427.

by Anonymousreply 429October 17, 2018 3:49 AM

I don't need the recipe, just the crumbs.

by Anonymousreply 430October 17, 2018 3:51 AM

R421, either Camilla & the Yorks really dislike each other or the Prince of Kotex & Horse-face are estranged.

by Anonymousreply 431October 17, 2018 3:53 AM

There's only sweet, green icing flowing down, r430.

by Anonymousreply 432October 17, 2018 3:57 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433October 17, 2018 4:21 AM

Lush life.

by Anonymousreply 434October 17, 2018 4:22 AM

It think Eugenie must be mad at Sparkle for stealing her thunder . She already postponed her marriage for dimwit and nutmeg and now at her big day the twat is stealing her limelight . Nutmeg knew Eugenie,was marrying in Oktober and that she have to go on a work tour with dimwit to Australia but hey lets get pregnant so,we can ruin Eugenie Wedding and be in the spotlight at the royal Wedding of Eugenie and when i go abroad ! Everone will be talking about me me me

by Anonymousreply 435October 17, 2018 8:02 AM

The thing with Camilla IS odd.

All they had to do was announce that she was in bed with flu a couple days before the wedding and stay out of sight until Monday and no one would have said a thing.

This whole "I simply MUST head off to Scotland for this very minor engagement!" just looks dumb as an excuse.

by Anonymousreply 436October 17, 2018 8:11 AM

R435

Eugenie has been a royal since birth, and it's taken this long to gain attention? She is lucky she got any shine on this wedding, and she has her father to thank for it. The public is simply not into Eugenie, and no matter what MM did or didn't do at the wedding, it would not have taken any shine away from Eugenie.

Plus, Eugenie got what she was due, which was people seeing her in a wedding dress and her groom. There was no further interest on the Eugenie front.

by Anonymousreply 437October 17, 2018 8:14 AM

R426 Poor Mia, she does look a lot like her dad. I never thought much about her dad, Mike Tindall, except that he's certainly not a looker. But I had to laugh when I read a quote of his that said that the RF only noticed that he had plastic surgery to straighten out his bashed, off-centered rugby nose about 9 weeks after the surgery. That made me like him.

Mia had to be coaxed with the ice cream squishy toy in order to have the photos taken. The little de Givenchy page boy always looks so scared.

by Anonymousreply 438October 17, 2018 8:25 AM

A while back, some DLer said that the York princesses don't photograph well and that you really had to see them in motion in a videotape in order to see what they're really like. I agree with this. In photos, they always looked fat and bug-eyed and wearing the worst, most unflattering clothes and hideous hats/fascinators.

Now that I've seen some interviews w/ both princesses, I think they are really likeable. They can't help that they have Queen Victoria's bug-eyes and double chin. Plus, look at their parents who are all bug-eyed with big teeth and Fergie's thick legs and butt.

Look for a videotape of Beatrice being interviewed inside the Welsh-made, children's playhouse on the Windsor grounds. Beatrice headed up the renovation.

She's charming. Eugenie and Jack seem sweet. The poor York girls having to deal with the scandals involving both parents and their parent' various addictions-alcohol, food, over-spending, underage girls, money from shady foreigners, etc.

by Anonymousreply 439October 17, 2018 8:31 AM

R436 ... And for Camilla to be pictured with a dead, stuffed deer in Scotland. It has to be the Fergie/Diana connection although Fergie said in an interview that Camilla had been nice to her (Fergie).

by Anonymousreply 440October 17, 2018 8:33 AM

I'm thinking it was an Camilla issue with Andrew...we saw how bossy he was at the wedding. I'm guessing at some point recently, Andrew and Camilla had words about something and she just said, "Fuck it...I'm not going to this wedding if I have to put up with his horseshit!"

by Anonymousreply 441October 17, 2018 8:43 AM

It was speculated that Fergie was very loyal to Diana as her marriage collapsed (although they weren't speaking at the time of Diana' death). Not everyone felt the need to take a side back then (Charles vs Diana), but it seemed that most people did. I would imagine that Camilla preferred to let Fergie shine at her own daughter's wedding, after so many years exiled from public Royal appearances.

by Anonymousreply 442October 17, 2018 8:45 AM

R441. That could be it too. Andrew seems insufferable, although I did think his story about when they first met Jack. The family yorkie is also named Jack. Andrew yelled, "Get off the chair, Jack!" and the human Jack sheepishly stood up and changed seats.

by Anonymousreply 443October 17, 2018 8:54 AM

And now nutmeg is pregnant nobody will look at the invictus athletes ! They will be looking at her and dimwit . I really despise these two . That pregnancy is a scheme so they will be in the spotlights not the athletes .

by Anonymousreply 444October 17, 2018 9:58 AM

I was not fond of MM, but I had hopes for Harry. All dashed. I wonder if Harry is taking...substances. He has been acting like an electrocuted squirrel of late. If even that animated. Many snaps of him looking downcast.

by Anonymousreply 445October 17, 2018 11:40 AM

Beatrice, like Chelsea Clinton, is one of those unfortunates who inherited in her face a sharp blend of her parents' worst features.

by Anonymousreply 446October 17, 2018 11:46 AM

These two are beyond words . And she was partying in Soho House in A’ dam for two days . If you have to drink water or cola or limonade and everyone else is on drugs and alcohol you don’t go If your pregnant .

by Anonymousreply 447October 17, 2018 12:17 PM

I wouldn't make to much of it. Camilla missed the wedding. IMO, I think there is no love lost between Camilla and the Yorks, both Andrew & Fergie. I think both are buffoons and have probably said nasty things about Camilla. They are probably polite or barely cordial on the occasions when they have to be around ER2 at the same time, but this wedding was all about the Yorks, and why assert your presence where you aren't wanted.

I also believe Camilla's has been critical of the wedding plans and was not shy about it. I've read that she is reportedly put off by how ostentatious, over the top she felt they were. She thought the whole 850 guests, the carriage ride, elaborate party, etc. was too too much for Eugenie's rank. Clearly Andrew feels very competitive with Charles and loves making sure he and his daughters get their place in the spotlight. I suspect Camilla disdains them. Her absence was not felt by the Yorks. Fergie was probably feeling good about it. Only Andrew would see it for the snub it truly was.

by Anonymousreply 448October 17, 2018 1:02 PM

They must have spent a fortune on flower arrangements alone for this wedding. Click on the photo below to see a slide show of the floral decorations just for the reception.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449October 17, 2018 5:22 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450October 17, 2018 5:57 PM

If gossip is anything to go by, Chuck chucked Camilla out!

They are living apart. Separate lives. Divorced in all but name.

by Anonymousreply 451October 17, 2018 10:09 PM

R451 I don’t buy it. Why are they seen together every other time? If they were leading separate lives, you’d think they’d come together for the wedding, then go their separate ways. It seems like it’s the reverse in this instance.

by Anonymousreply 452October 17, 2018 10:25 PM

R452 I can't think of a single explanation that makes sense, unless she's managed to fall out with every single one of them. But even then they'd still put a brave face on it for such a public occasion.

It's completely baffling.

by Anonymousreply 453October 17, 2018 10:47 PM

The Cams thing is indeed baffling, but I doubt we will ever learn the whole story. What has me baffled and still fucking furious is that Harry ALLOWED Sparkles to steal Yuge's thunder like that. By all accounts Harry is quite close to Yuge and Bea. He might be dumb as a post, but even he must have known how badly that would come off, not to mention hurtful.

If he didn't have the balls, he should have asked his father or a courtier to tell her to put a cork in it until they were on the plane to Oz. They only thing I can think of is she went rogue and did it on her own accord. By then his hands were tied. He doesn't seem to give any fucks about it so who knows. I think he's drugging it up hard. He is acting weird on this trip. He's been acting weird for quite a while really.

by Anonymousreply 454October 17, 2018 11:23 PM

Agree, R454.

That is big time "MEAN GIRL" behavior. Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 455October 17, 2018 11:48 PM

If he's stopped drinking to "support" his wife, it may be that he's substituting another substance. It's amazing how many Daily Mail commenters think he's snorting lines.

by Anonymousreply 456October 17, 2018 11:53 PM

It's amazing how many commenters on the DM are getting their coke comments approved! That is sort of telling. You'd think they would be getting the word from on high (no pun intended) to stifle that shit. Nope! They are letting him twist in the wind. I think there are a LOT of people pissed at him now. Not just his disaster of a wife.

by Anonymousreply 457October 17, 2018 11:57 PM

Have a look at Meghan in Australia this week. In Sydney on Tuesday I would never have guessed that she was pregnant. But pics coming out today (Thursday here now) and she has popped - definitely pregnant.

They had no choice but to announce before the tour started otherwise it would have been constant speculation.

by Anonymousreply 458October 18, 2018 3:58 AM

Maybe Eugenie called Camilla a slut and a whore homewrecker.

by Anonymousreply 459October 18, 2018 4:19 AM

Meghan probably manipulated Harry by telling him they MUST tell grandma before they leave on the tour so it’s better to tell a few days BEFORE the wedding - let’s not steal Eugenie’s thunder on her day, sweetie, - and then since they told her they need to tell Charles or papa would feel left out, and of course they have to tell William (and Kate) because the brothers are so close, so the cat was out of the bag. Then at the wedding all she had to do was act pregnant and let it slip that she was indeed a couple more times, and that was that. They became the centre of attention and everybody was congratulating them and you know that Harry loved that.

by Anonymousreply 460October 18, 2018 5:05 AM

Eugenie liked this pic of Meghan on instagram. Guess she doesn't hate her after all.

The press were told 3 days after the wedding. And the announcement said they were congratulated at the wedding in person, not that they announced it right then and there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461October 18, 2018 12:34 PM

She’s obviously showing a bit so I totally understand why they would want to announce it before the trip. Hah if she hadn’t announced her pregnancy people would accuse her of becoming bloated on purpose to drum up speculation. Yes, you all would have.

by Anonymousreply 462October 18, 2018 12:35 PM

I doubt there's any real controversy about Meghan and Eugenie. There's a good chance William/Catherine were the first to know. And Doria, Meghan's mother was probably told too when she came into town for the cookbook launch. The timing was unfortunate, but I can certainly understand that it was much better to tell the Queen face to face before they left, rather than have her find out with the rest of the public. None of this is about Eugenie. This is about the Queen. Once you understand that, it was the only way. So, William, Charles and the Queen knew. Now if they told people I can see how it leaked. Eugenie's wedding was in the press for days before, then it was televised, the photos were everywhere. So Andrew and Fergie had the weekend. The wedding was over. Once the got to Australia there was no way to keep it a secret. She is noticeably pregnant. I would even bet she's more pregnant than they're saying.

by Anonymousreply 463October 18, 2018 3:02 PM

R458 - a formal announcement as the tour began on Monday would have been perfectly fine. LookAtMe! announcing with her coat at Eugenie's televised wedding was another matter altogether. It was sly, ugly, mean-spirited, selfish, and petty. And she hasn't "popped" all that much. She's only 13 weeks along, although she's doing her best to look as if she's five months along.

There was no excuse for that "virtual" announcement at Eugenie's wedding. She's making fools of the Windsors. They deserve it for letting her in.

by Anonymousreply 464October 18, 2018 3:09 PM

R463 - they could have told the Queen "face to face" either the day before or the day after. They all live in the same one-mile area of London, remember?

by Anonymousreply 465October 18, 2018 3:10 PM

Harry and Meghan were getting on a plane to Australia less than 24 hrs after the wedding. Maybe Meghan was advised by some well meaning someone to "wear a coat ." We really don't know, but I'm not willing to ascribe base motives to her wardrobe choice. I just think we're making too much out of this and a lot of it is because some people don't like Meghan and resent her for a variety of reasons. I don't recall Eugenie being a particular special favorite here, aside from being the butt of ridicule along with her unfortunate sister, but all of a sudden the fraus of DL want to take up her cause when there literally is no cause.

by Anonymousreply 466October 18, 2018 3:22 PM

Ginger and Megs are irresponsible, completely self-absorbed people. Who are the products of completely self-absorbed parents. Poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 467October 18, 2018 3:31 PM

R468 - they live a few d blocks away from the Queen. And she is usually informed of matter like this through equerries and private secretaries. The argument that the only opportunity to tell the Queen that Meghan was pregnant was at that wedding is absurd. They coulde have told the family the day before. That coat wasn't meant for the family, it was meant to stir excitement amongst the public, just as Eugenie's royal televised wedding began. The family could have easily been informed the day before. There is no excuse for doing it at a televised royal wedding except to gratify Meghan Markle's lack of control over her occasionally vicious narcissism. The woman is hard as nails - this was an extension of the Vanity Fair cover and then the legal threats to the British press, both well before they were engaged.

Do not kid yourself - this woman is a hard-arsed bitch on wheels, and if the rest of Harry's family didn't figure it out before, they know it now. What their private response is, no one knows. Publicly, of course, they will put a smooth face on it. But it's my guess that they wish Harry had never laid eyes on her.

by Anonymousreply 468October 18, 2018 3:42 PM

Bitch, please. The entire family would have known she was pregnant before the wedding.

Likely it was the first time they could congratulate her/them face-to-face, but they would all have known.

by Anonymousreply 469October 18, 2018 3:56 PM

Harry wanted to tell Granny face to face, but the day before, Granny was in her hyperbaric chamber at rest and incommunicado, to prepare for the wedding. She wanted to be able to "dance all night!!!"

by Anonymousreply 470October 18, 2018 6:20 PM

[quote]Hah if she hadn’t announced her pregnancy people would accuse her of becoming bloated on purpose to drum up speculation. Yes, you all would have.

¿Que? You sound quite deranged. How does one even attempt to bloat oneself?

by Anonymousreply 471October 18, 2018 6:40 PM

R471 Oh come on, haven't we all bloated ourselves in order to fake a pregnancy in front of the world's media at some point?

by Anonymousreply 472October 18, 2018 6:49 PM

R471 I was pointing out that, if she seemed bloated, the nuts out there would claim she did it on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 473October 18, 2018 9:31 PM

Some women lose weight in the first trimester and look wasted rather than bloated, in fact, Diana was a classic example. When they announced her pregnancy at 12 weeks (the day after she fell asleep at an art exhibition opening, quite gracefully of course) her shoulder blades were protruding, she was flat as a board, and she looked fragile enough to be blown away in a strong wind. In fact, i can quite remember the beautiful dress she was wearing at the exhibition.

Pregnancies differ, of course, from woman to woman. but it does seem as if Sparkle can't stop calling attention to it and is trying to look as pregnant as possible.

by Anonymousreply 474October 19, 2018 2:45 PM

R466, I don't think anyone is trying to elevate Eugenie to a special favorite, but in comparison to thirst-trap Meghan, she comes across very well, in the same way Kate's perception has been improved when we compare her to Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 475October 19, 2018 3:02 PM

I'm more interested in Camilla than Meaghan. Has there been anymore speculation on why they hell she high tailed it to Scotland for one day. It sure wasn't to meet 15 elementary kids! And remember she gave a dinner party for her friends that night. Which I think was incredibly tacky and in your face to the Yorks.

by Anonymousreply 476October 19, 2018 3:45 PM

R476 - Daily Express has an article up today about Camilla being appointed as the first-ever Vice Patron of the Royal Commonwealth Society. This is alleged to be in preparation for Charles becoming King sooner rather than later, as he was recently voted as the next Head of the Commonwealth, succeeding the Queen in that role, as well. There was some agitation against him before the vote, but in the end, the Queen's influence prevailed.

As for her dinner party - having skipped the wedding, it would have been far more tacky for her to show up for the party. My guess is that the Yorks and Camilla have no use for each other and the Yorks couldn't have cared less - as long as Charles was there.

To a certain extent, Prince Andrew is to blame for being obsessed with fighting his daughters' clearly increasing irrelevancy to the monarchy. He should stop setting them up to compete with Charles's children.

I think Eugenie carried herself with great dignity, particularly in the face of Meghan Markle's bitch play re the pregnancy. Her very genuine happiness seemed to outweigh everything else, and she quite correctly refused to engage in any of the bullshit surrounding her happy day.

I still don't think she and her sister have the slightest relevancy to Britain or the monarchy, but I must admit I was impressed by how she handled herself, probably caught between her father's obsession with his daughters' rank v. Charlers's children, and the endless mean comparisons to the Sussex wedding.

Well done to her.

by Anonymousreply 477October 19, 2018 4:08 PM

R474 - You seem to forget that Diana was actively bulimic during her first pregnancy. The weight loss wasn't due to hyperemesis gravidarum which Kate suffered from in the early stages of her pregnancies, but rather excessive purging after binge eating.

by Anonymousreply 478October 19, 2018 10:58 PM

R478 - Diana suffered from morning sickness - not as severe as Kate's, but she did have it. I doubt she was bingeing while pregnant, but it is true that bulimia pursued her through her early thirties. But she was genuinely uncomfortable in the early part of her first pregnancy.

by Anonymousreply 479October 20, 2018 12:41 AM

I don't understand how Bulima works. It's impossible to throw up everything you eat.

by Anonymousreply 480October 20, 2018 12:46 AM

Bulimics have tricks for doing it, like drinking large amounts of water to keep the stomach contents "throw-upable"

by Anonymousreply 481October 20, 2018 12:58 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482October 22, 2018 7:01 PM

Princess Eugenie Caught Partying At Lesbian Bars: Queen Elizabeth Furious and Mortified?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483October 22, 2018 8:15 PM

^^ Complete and utter fantasy. And the article is three years old.

by Anonymousreply 484October 22, 2018 8:19 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485October 22, 2018 8:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486October 22, 2018 8:22 PM

I think Andrew and Fergie are sending a message to Charles that the Queen expects Eugenie and Beatrice to be treated like a Princess.

It wouldn't bother me if they were included more. I'd just leave Andrew and Fergie out of it.

by Anonymousreply 487October 22, 2018 8:27 PM

Resuming, Archi born on May 6 of 2019, that means she was only 2 months pregnant for the wedding, no way it was showing and needed to use the coat open and they could wait easily 2 more months to tell the family.

by Anonymousreply 488July 19, 2020 6:23 PM

Resuming, Archi born on May 6 of 2019, that means she was only 2 months pregnant for the wedding, no way it was showing and needed to use the coat open and they could wait easily 2 more months to tell the family.

by Anonymousreply 489July 19, 2020 6:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!