Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of New Jersey season 9 premieres November 7th

Teresa, Melissa, Dolores and Margaret are back. Siggy is gone. Jacqueline and Caroline are not back either. 2 new full-time housewives join the cast. Danielle wasn't shown in this trailer but I heard a rumor she appears later in the season?

Anyway Teresa and Melissa are back to fighting and cursing at each other. There's some type of physical altercation towards the end of the trailer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600June 2, 2019 8:11 PM

I can’t watch this show. Why don’t they just name it Too Many Felons?

by Anonymousreply 1September 21, 2018 1:23 AM

Good god. They really need to put this franchise out of its misery.

Midget JoGo still trying to convince everyone how virile and masculine he is? Barf.

by Anonymousreply 2September 21, 2018 1:29 AM

the worst out of all of them.

by Anonymousreply 3September 21, 2018 1:39 AM

Danielle Staub on Wendy Williams promoting the season. She's mad that she's not an official housewife this season and says she is involved in a lot of the storylines. She has a big falling out with Margaret. She says at the end she's the same age as Caroline and that Caroline hates when she brings that up lol. Have to say as crazy and horrible as Danielle is, she looks amazing at 56. Whatever work she's had done is tasteful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2018 6:38 AM

Wow, Danielle looks great. She's had some good work done.

by Anonymousreply 5October 4, 2018 6:46 AM

R3 has never watched Potomac

by Anonymousreply 6October 4, 2018 6:46 AM

At least Delores is still on and we keep getting a glimpse of Frankie. He makes me cum in my boxers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 4, 2018 6:50 AM

Another season of everyone trying to make Teresa happy. Pass.

by Anonymousreply 8October 4, 2018 10:19 AM

Why do they all suck up to the felon?

by Anonymousreply 9October 4, 2018 11:21 AM

Until/unless Caroline and/or Jacqueline come back, that seems to be it. Teresa is shockingly the most popular cast member and the others are afraid of fan backlash. The idiotic producers think centering everything around her is a winning strategy. That's why ratings have slipped so much ever since her arrest

by Anonymousreply 10October 4, 2018 5:03 PM

lmfao but hey Teresa supports Trump!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 10, 2018 5:53 PM

Who is the blonde fucktard with the little girl pig tails? I'm sure the pre K hairdo is all the rage in Jersey but....

by Anonymousreply 12October 10, 2018 6:00 PM

taglines out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2018 5:29 AM

The new gals are Jackie Goldschneider, a friend of Margaret's who writes for a local blog (NorthJersey.com), and Jennifer Aydin, a plastic surgeon's wife and a native of Turkey (not sure of her connection).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 23, 2018 5:41 AM

Who the fuck are these cunts? They should just put this franchise out of is misery.

by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2018 5:51 AM

this week bitches

by Anonymousreply 16November 3, 2018 7:19 PM

Teresa already has such a masculine face. Going into bodybuilding will only make her face look harder

by Anonymousreply 17November 3, 2018 7:22 PM

Looks like Jennifer, one of the new housewives, has a lot of money. Apparently she’s close with Teresa and Danielle this season and the other new one is close to Melissa and Margaret

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 3, 2018 7:32 PM

So Siggy Flicker is out. Margaret nicknamed her Soggy Flicker. She was difficult to watch, I won't miss her.

I like the show but it's not real, it's scripted drama. The ladies who do the best are good at putting it all out there. Anger, screaming, tears, back-stabbing, you have to be willing to do it all.

Adios, Siggy. BTW, get a new hairdo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 3, 2018 7:34 PM

I'm really curious what leads to the Danielle-Margaret fight. I'm glad 1 of the new wives calls out Margaret for cheating on her first husband and leaving him for her second.

by Anonymousreply 20November 3, 2018 7:46 PM

Soggy did do it all last season R19, and she still got fired. She was the most annoying thing about last season. She will not be missed.

by Anonymousreply 21November 3, 2018 7:56 PM

Check out the comments on the duplicate (closed) thread. That says it all. In only five comments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 4, 2018 2:37 AM

Teresa as insufferable as ever

by Anonymousreply 23November 8, 2018 4:33 AM

lol Frank Catania got disbarred!

by Anonymousreply 24November 8, 2018 5:01 AM

I'm not sure about this season. The promos don't make it seem very interesting.

Also, I'm thinking that the fight(s) between Teresa and Melissa are all fake, just for the sake of a storyline.

by Anonymousreply 25November 8, 2018 5:10 AM

Danielle is in the opener So glad Soggy is not there this season I'm missing Caroline No Melania in the first episode? WTF?

by Anonymousreply 26November 8, 2018 5:18 AM

R6 You wish. Potomac is the bomb!

by Anonymousreply 27November 8, 2018 5:25 AM

New Jersey, at one point, was one of the best but then got bogged down by legal drama, Teresa/Melissa fights that were dragged out too long, and bad casting

by Anonymousreply 28November 8, 2018 5:29 AM

my least fave of the shows

most ugly and dum

fire them all

by Anonymousreply 29November 8, 2018 5:31 AM

R26 Melania was shown getting ready for the school. You didn't see the blue tips at the end of her long hair and her crazy long, crazily colored nails? She's hit that "I'm finding my identity" pre-teen phase

by Anonymousreply 30November 8, 2018 5:34 AM

I actually liked Melania's look. At least she's growing up to be semi-decent. I thought that she would be a horrible troll.

Audriana's still cute. She's the nicest of all the girls.

by Anonymousreply 31November 8, 2018 5:36 AM

[quote]New Jersey, at one point, was one of the best but then got bogged down by legal drama, Teresa/Melissa fights that were dragged out too long, and bad casting

So true on all points!

by Anonymousreply 32November 8, 2018 5:38 AM

Milania is kinda butch. If any of the Giudice girls were to turn out to be gay, she'd be my bet.

by Anonymousreply 33November 8, 2018 5:39 AM

Frankie still gyming!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34November 8, 2018 5:42 AM

The best of the recent seasons was the one with Amber and Jim, mostly because Jim was so entertainingly thirsty for fame (think Peter on RHOA and Simon on RHONY). He and Bobby, the fireman boyfriend of one of the twins from that season, gave the impression that they were fucking on the down low.

by Anonymousreply 35November 8, 2018 5:47 AM

R35 Also, Bobby hired someone to have a sit down interview reunion style so he could air his grievances about what went on in the show! It’s almost an hour long.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36November 8, 2018 5:57 AM

Then there was Rino, the fugly husband of Teresa, the other twin, who admitted to having once slept with Teresa and Nicole's mom.

by Anonymousreply 37November 8, 2018 6:04 AM

low ratings

may go soon

ladys are too dumb to remember their lines correctly

by Anonymousreply 38November 8, 2018 8:38 AM

R35 the fans didn't like Amber or the twins for some reason. I personally liked that they went at Teresa a bit, especially Jim.

Unfortunately it seems like Teresa gets another free ride this season except for fighting with Melissa. The new housewives fight with the others.

by Anonymousreply 39November 8, 2018 4:05 PM

I don’t think the twins knew what they really signed up for. Amber, Jim, and Bobby were playing up to the cameras too much

by Anonymousreply 40November 8, 2018 4:08 PM

she's so fucking stupid! Can't even understand basic questions

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 8, 2018 5:49 PM

So Felon Theresa went to her hero, trump, for help with her Felon husband being deported. Word has it that trump said 'who?' and that was that.

by Anonymousreply 42November 8, 2018 6:22 PM

I was looking through some Jersey pictures, and I can’t believe how old Teresa and Melissa’s kids are! I remember when they were running around as toddlers under Aunt Rosie’s watch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43November 8, 2018 7:13 PM

Melissa's daughter has her old nose.

by Anonymousreply 44November 8, 2018 8:24 PM

Teresa on WWHL looked hideous, with so much botox, only her mouth moved slightly.

by Anonymousreply 45November 8, 2018 8:58 PM

R45 I noticed that too, her face looks so much older

by Anonymousreply 46November 8, 2018 9:14 PM

Low rated premiere...I would love to the kibosh put on the felon's sole meal ticket.

by Anonymousreply 47November 8, 2018 9:15 PM

Melissa keeps posting about wanting to move to Los Angeles and when people ask her about in online she plays coy. Anyone think she’s going to go over to RHOC if RHONJ collapses?

by Anonymousreply 48November 8, 2018 9:29 PM

R44 true but she's still prettier than any of Teresa's doorters

by Anonymousreply 49November 8, 2018 10:31 PM

I think all of Teresa’s daughters look like her, even Gabriella, who looks the most like Joe out of all the girls. Melissa’s daughter looks like Joe with Melissa’s nose and face shape

by Anonymousreply 50November 8, 2018 10:43 PM

Joe and Rosie should have got a spin off

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51November 8, 2018 10:59 PM

Teresa must have used the same plastic surgeon as Melania Trump, sh can't open her eyes at this point

by Anonymousreply 52November 9, 2018 1:23 PM

Plastic surgery won’t help Teresa...she’s so fucking ugly that if ugliness was a crime, she’d get lethal injections. Cro-Magnon cunt.

by Anonymousreply 53November 9, 2018 2:12 PM

what Teresa really needs is a nose job.

by Anonymousreply 54November 9, 2018 5:11 PM

Sneak peek for next weeks episode. I feel bad for Teresa’s dad. I think he’s bored.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55November 9, 2018 5:17 PM

Low rated - gee I’m surprised. You means millions didn’t want to tune in to see Marge Sr. Get her dried up pussy tightened up?

Mother and daughter are the grossest people ever to appear on any of the franchises.

by Anonymousreply 56November 9, 2018 5:27 PM

How the hell do you tighten a pussy in five minutes anyway? I found that scene very confusing and embarrassing.

She should have done the face lift first. Nobody cares about her tired old pussy.

by Anonymousreply 57November 9, 2018 6:32 PM

I think these women get plastic surgery for free because of promotion purposes. They were probably angling for a storyline

by Anonymousreply 58November 9, 2018 7:14 PM

@ R12--- She looks like she's trying for Ellie May Clampett's hairstyle using Carol Brady's stringy shag scraggles at the back of her neck!

by Anonymousreply 59November 9, 2018 7:43 PM

Danielle looked much better than she has ever looked in previous seasons. She looks much better with some fullness in her face

by Anonymousreply 60November 9, 2018 7:55 PM

Agreed R60. She has that "withered, wrinkled-hooker from Jersey, slightly racist but will fuck a black guy in a pinch" look going for her.

by Anonymousreply 61November 9, 2018 8:17 PM

Do we really need another Housewives storyline featuring a dried up old hag preparing for a bodybuilding competition? Didn't we already endure that shit with Tamballz in the OC?

by Anonymousreply 62November 10, 2018 1:22 AM

Teresa looks like shit lol

by Anonymousreply 63November 11, 2018 8:54 AM

wow Teresa's trainer coaches are scary looking and their voices are so deep

by Anonymousreply 64November 15, 2018 8:09 AM

Siggy Flicker wipes back to front. The other cast members were complaining about the stench coming from her crotch. There were stains and flies galore on the set because of her crotch rot. Siggy will be missed by no one.

by Anonymousreply 65November 15, 2018 9:12 AM

I miss Siggy, bring her back, get rid of Teresa

by Anonymousreply 66November 15, 2018 10:37 AM

All I can focus on is Teresa’s low, Cro-Magnon forehead and hideous face. She’s so UGLAY!

by Anonymousreply 67November 15, 2018 10:51 AM

Which of the new husbands likes the mansex?

by Anonymousreply 68November 15, 2018 12:57 PM

The new Persian family is so fucking ugly.

by Anonymousreply 69November 15, 2018 2:38 PM

R69 Turkish, not Persian

by Anonymousreply 70November 15, 2018 4:09 PM

Tranny Holissa is a "smart businesswoman" now? LMFAO!!!

I always thought the talk of elf Gorga being bi or gay was just usual DL spec, but the amount of times he has to mention sex, how good he is, etc is such a red flag

by Anonymousreply 71November 15, 2018 4:35 PM

Why does Joe Gorga post pics like this on Instagram? Who over the age of 25 takes pictures like this?! And to tag it as #nofilter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72November 15, 2018 4:38 PM

Who's the bottom?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73November 15, 2018 4:48 PM

Watched the episode, and it’s sad that Gia had to set the adults straight at the end. You can tell she has unfortunately had to grow up sooner than most.

Also, Danielle’s posseiveness and tears of Margaret remind me of her and Jacqueline in Season 1.

Also, I wish these women wouldn’t say “He’s old school!” to excuse their husbands behavior. No, he isn’t old school, he’s an asshole

by Anonymousreply 74November 15, 2018 6:25 PM

NJ teetering on going below a million viewers. I suspect Bravo's only last ditch effort would be to try Caroline again.

by Anonymousreply 75November 16, 2018 2:42 AM

They should bring back Caroline and Jacqueline. Make Teresa freak out again. Stop babying her. Her and her husband's legal and financial issues are their own fault. Teresa's mother's illness may have been related to her stress from seeing Teresa go through all this too. The producers need to stop feeling bad for her

by Anonymousreply 76November 16, 2018 2:52 AM

Caroline and Jacqueline won’t come back because of Danielle

by Anonymousreply 77November 16, 2018 3:11 AM

well producers haven't even added Danielle back as a housewife. This is her second season being just a friend. They were hoping she'd cause a lot of chaos but instead she linked with Teresa and tried getting a rise out of Dolores, which was mild. Now it seems her big move is to have a falling out with Margaret.

I think Jacqueline would come back regardless as she needs the money.

Teresa hates Caroline more than anyone because despite all her faults, Caroline knows how to shut Teresa down time and time again. She's a much better arguer

by Anonymousreply 78November 16, 2018 3:15 AM

Awaiting the reappearance of the Lovely Olive Garden Diva, Dina -

by Anonymousreply 79November 16, 2018 3:17 AM

I like Dina but she seems happier away from the drama. She’s living in California now. Jacqueline got demoted to a friend last season, but she said it wasn’t worth it so she pulled out. Caroline was on TMZ Live the other day talking about Teresa.

by Anonymousreply 80November 16, 2018 3:20 AM

Dina seems nice but I question anyone who's so loyal to Teresa

by Anonymousreply 81November 16, 2018 3:24 AM

Dina is the godmother of Teresa’s daughter, Audriana. It may be out of loyalty to Teresa’s daughter because she seems very spiritual and I’m sure that responsibility is important to her. Or it could be to piss Jac and Caroline off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82November 16, 2018 3:44 AM

I suspect Danielle is a friend again (but on every episode anyway) because she’s insane.

by Anonymousreply 83November 16, 2018 2:36 PM

Another fake family story for the felon, the midget and the tranny?

by Anonymousreply 84November 16, 2018 2:47 PM

They brought Danielle back and created a fake friendship with Teresa to boost ratings but, oops, backfired. Really bad casting so I'm not watching. Not watching Atlanta either now that convicted felon Marlo and AMTN Eva whatsherface are regulars. I'll stick with NYC. Yeah, they're scum, too but at least they're entertaining. Oh, and only 84 posts here and the show has been on for two weeks now. Clearly DL is not watching.

by Anonymousreply 85November 18, 2018 4:28 AM

I do think it’s sad that NJ kind of fell off because it used to be the best, I think. The first 3 seasons were peak Housewives. But with this franchise, none of these women can ever forgive each other. You don’t really see that in the other franchises.

by Anonymousreply 86November 18, 2018 5:54 AM

Don’t forget Dina was robbed and had the shit beat out her in California.

by Anonymousreply 87November 18, 2018 9:01 AM

Saggy Flicker is off her fucking rocker. This lady is absolutely nuts. She needs help. I can’t believe she’s a life coach.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88November 18, 2018 9:06 AM

Who are the transgender women helping Teresa get ready for her bikini fitness competition? Did Caitlyn Jenner get 'em this gig?

by Anonymousreply 89November 18, 2018 10:33 AM

Jesus, Siggy tweets like Kanye!

by Anonymousreply 90November 18, 2018 7:38 PM

I've met a few life coaches in my life and have friends who want to be life coaches and they're all fucked up. So it doesn't surprise me that Siggy is 'one of them.' I loved the first season. Once Melissa and Joe snuck in I lost interest. But Teresa was a loose cannon and didn't seem to give a fuck that she was on camera. Now she plays for the camera and her personal life is a mess. Not fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 91November 20, 2018 2:40 AM

I rewatched the last episode, and at the end, when the adults are fighting, you notice that Melissa’s youngest son interrupts them about Easter eggs and was trying to change the subject, to no avail. Poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 92November 20, 2018 2:44 AM

Is Melissa an entrepreneur or a singer this season? I can't keep up.

by Anonymousreply 93November 20, 2018 2:49 AM

She is a "successful businesswoman", r93.

by Anonymousreply 94November 20, 2018 2:53 AM

Her book was a flop and considered offensive and removed from the shelves. Her singing career ended before it got started. Not sure how her young and skinny rich women's clothing boutique is actually doing since she pays people to post 5-star google ratings to offset the poor ratings and reviews.

by Anonymousreply 95November 20, 2018 2:55 AM

I have to admit, I do find Melissa’s songs to be catchy and fun, even though On Display is so narcissistic and a bit delusional... she wrote the song about dealing with the pressures of fame before she was even Bravo famous.

I think her store probably does better with online sales. Milania is the one who is releasing an album

by Anonymousreply 96November 20, 2018 2:59 AM

[quote]I've met a few life coaches in my life and have friends who want to be life coaches and they're all fucked up

Amen, R 91. I know 3. All are fucked up and all are broke.

by Anonymousreply 97November 20, 2018 3:06 AM

Best line in that clip was when someone pushes back at some idiotic comment Teresa made about controlling husbands:

"Do you really think your husband would be in jail if you controlled what he did?"

LOL.

by Anonymousreply 98November 20, 2018 3:09 AM

Siggy has every one of the top seven signs for narcissistic personality disorder. I don't believe people pay her and actually show up for her seminars and presentations. She's full of shit. The only worse person than a narcissistic providing life coaching services is a sociopath. She nuts. She's all over Twitter every day arguing with people and name-calling anyone who disagrees with her.

by Anonymousreply 99November 20, 2018 3:12 AM

Melissa puts a disclaimer before tonight’s episode

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100November 21, 2018 10:38 PM

What is up with Joe and Teresa's dad, anyway? Did he have a stroke? He seems to barely be able to speak.

by Anonymousreply 101November 21, 2018 10:46 PM

R101 I believe he has heart issues

by Anonymousreply 102November 21, 2018 10:48 PM

I watched the Reunion tonight and I have always given Danielle the benefit of the doubt But she isn't truthful in the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 103November 21, 2018 11:04 PM

R103 What do you mean?

by Anonymousreply 104November 21, 2018 11:07 PM

Pa Gorga has emphysema.

by Anonymousreply 105November 21, 2018 11:11 PM

If you don't see it you didn't watch it..

by Anonymousreply 106November 21, 2018 11:14 PM

Why doesn't Joe's dad just come over to their house? They live in the same town.

by Anonymousreply 107November 22, 2018 4:26 AM

yeah that's the stupidest fight ever. Can he just go over Joe and Melissa's for dinner a few nights a week? Maybe even sleep over? He doesn't have to be taken out.

Teresa does try to make everyone live how she does though. I didn't know it was a custom for Italian families to gather together on the anniversaries of someone's death.

The 2 new wives aren't afraid to speak up which is good

by Anonymousreply 108November 22, 2018 6:21 AM

Midget Gorga is so "busy". Busy doing what exactly? LMFAO!

This fake storyline is so desperate.

by Anonymousreply 109November 22, 2018 11:42 AM

R109 He's busy working for the mob and getting dick at the gym.

by Anonymousreply 110November 22, 2018 2:54 PM

Joe and Melissa seem like they are always out partying with friends, at their kids sports activities, or hanging out with her side of the family. There is nothing wrong with that, but I got the impression that’s what Teresa was trying to imply

by Anonymousreply 111November 22, 2018 3:15 PM

It must be hard to resume normal relationships with all those felonies hanging in the air. Who looked after Pa when Theresa was in prison?

by Anonymousreply 112November 22, 2018 3:36 PM

R112 I assume his wife

by Anonymousreply 113November 22, 2018 3:47 PM

Didn't she die?

by Anonymousreply 114November 22, 2018 4:01 PM

R114 She passed away after Teresa came back from prison

by Anonymousreply 115November 22, 2018 4:06 PM

Did Teresa really confuse milking a cow with men ejaculating and thinking it was the same thing?

by Anonymousreply 116November 22, 2018 4:20 PM

That Persian cunt has got to go. From snapping her fingers at the airport trying to get someone to load her luggage to telling everyone that her NJ sunset view is probably better than her host's Oklahoma sunset view to refusing to go near the camper, this woman is entitled with a capital "E."

by Anonymousreply 117November 22, 2018 4:46 PM

Juicy Joe must cum buckets for Teresa to confuse it with milking a cow.

by Anonymousreply 118November 22, 2018 5:03 PM

I actually want t po see Joe Gorga masturbate. I best hes super animated.

by Anonymousreply 119November 23, 2018 1:33 AM

I love how much of an unfiltered, unaware bitch Jennifer (the Turkish one) is. Her husband must be pissed at how she's coming off so far this season

by Anonymousreply 120December 5, 2018 6:29 PM

The whole "Joe doesn't visit his Dad enough" is just scripted drama. You can't believe all the story lines on these shows.

by Anonymousreply 121December 5, 2018 10:44 PM

OK Jennifer wins. Her house is the biggest and has everything. Way over-the-top though. I bet Teresa is jealous

For our native Jersey posters here, what is Paramus like? That's where Jennifer lives

by Anonymousreply 122December 6, 2018 7:41 AM

Jackie! They finally found a new housewife who's not afraid to step to Teresa. Teresa and her ignorant, old-fashioned way of thinking needed a reality check and Jackie gave her one

by Anonymousreply 123December 6, 2018 7:54 AM

I fucking hate Theresa

by Anonymousreply 124December 6, 2018 10:54 AM

Jackie will be a major win in my book if she actually continues to call out that delusional felon.

by Anonymousreply 125December 6, 2018 11:27 AM

Mine to 125

by Anonymousreply 126December 6, 2018 1:46 PM

You're husband is in PRISON, you dumb bitch!

He's not away, he's not on vacation, he's not out getting a carton of milk.

Not only are they criminals, but they can NEVER admit any wrongdoing. they blame the government, Bravo, the lawyers.

It's sickening that she's still given any kind of platform.

by Anonymousreply 127December 6, 2018 4:10 PM

**YOUR

and I will "oh, dear" myself

by Anonymousreply 128December 6, 2018 4:10 PM

No-one watches this franchise. I mean no-one. The ratings are that bad. And yes, RHOD gets lower ratings, but I bet productions costs are 1/16 of what RHNJ takes to make and the women in Dallas barely get paid to film. So they can pay Teresa and Melissa to manufacture a fake fight about something noone cares about or they can prod the new cross-eyed blond lady to attack Teresa but nothing is going to save this franchise.

And Melissa can dream of a life in LA without Joe and her three unattractive children all she wants. No one is going to film or watch that mess. #whenpeopleoverestimatethemselves

by Anonymousreply 129December 6, 2018 4:27 PM

for those who missed it, here's the best moment of the night. Milania came in shortly after saying she wanted to leave so Teresa couldn't scream at Jackie like she wanted to but I'm sure we'll see this come up in the next episode

I was happy to see on twitter that a lot of people were behind Jackie. Sure there are Tree Huggers who now hate her but I was pleasantly surprised. Jackie also won the WWHL poll over Teresa

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130December 7, 2018 6:48 AM

I tuned in just the other day because I forgot about this show started its new season. This show isn't the fun piece of garbage I used to love to watch. This is just garbage period! It SUCKS! who watches this show? I miss Caroline, Jackeline, and the others as well. It hasn't been the same without those women on the show. I tried to watch Caroline's show on her family, but it was boring. Caroline needs to get back in the boxing ring and bring the fun back. Also, This a boring piece of trash! I think its pathetic people are trying to hang on to this show.

Even Beverly Hills House Wives, Orange County House wives etc. These shows ran their course and the story lines are being rehashed from one housewife show to another. Its just the same old, same old. Oh! I want to apologize, you said this behind my back! I though we were friends! I think she has a drug problem, drinking problem, etc. Hey girls, lets have a girls trip and go to Europe, Mexico, etc. UGH! again, same old thing over and over! boring! Also, they are all a bunch of filthy pieces of trash. Even the Flipping Out show is a big fat 0 and I can't understand how his show is still on. Its boring as hell! BTW, I think Jenny is going to sue Jeff Lewis when she was talking to Andy on Watch What Happens Live. I thought after having a baby Jeff would get better, but he is miserable not in an entertaining way. Bravo needs to do an overhaul. I think they are actually starting to with interior designing shows. I watch Get a Room with Carson and Thom, and they are very funny and likeable. However, I think their interior designs sucks because I don't like the contemporary MOD look .but again, I like these guys and their show much better and they are way more fun than those other stupid Bravo shows.

by Anonymousreply 131December 7, 2018 10:42 AM

What sayeth the DL about the DILF-y husband?

Will JoGo want to mount him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132December 7, 2018 12:00 PM

He's a hot hubby 132

by Anonymousreply 133December 7, 2018 3:12 PM

He could moider my Guido-pussy

by Anonymousreply 134December 7, 2018 3:14 PM

Midget Gorga's hole is leaking as we type. He doesn't have many hot husbands to look at in the current cast.

by Anonymousreply 135December 7, 2018 3:14 PM

The major problem with this franchise, aside from the propping of criminals, is that it was never really about peeking into a "high society" or "luxury" life like BH, NY or OC. It was always about trash and plot which is exactly why it doesn't sustain like the others do.

by Anonymousreply 136December 7, 2018 3:19 PM

Who are the guys in the closet in RHONJ?

by Anonymousreply 137December 8, 2018 1:24 PM

There are really no other guys on the show but JoGo anymore

by Anonymousreply 138December 8, 2018 1:37 PM

Everyone should be supporting Jackie on this one. It's well past time that someone acknowledged that Teresa and her husband are criminals.

by Anonymousreply 139December 9, 2018 5:21 PM

I like Jackie. Jennifer is a piece of WORK.

by Anonymousreply 140December 10, 2018 12:16 AM

Paramus is the shopping mall mecca of the universe. It's a big highway with loads of shopping malls and strip malls and a bunch of fast food chains. Classy.

by Anonymousreply 141December 10, 2018 12:26 AM

I really don't know how anyone can stomach or watch that criminal. She is completely delusional and even worse to look at.

by Anonymousreply 142December 10, 2018 2:01 AM

R141 lol so not that desirable for a home

by Anonymousreply 143December 10, 2018 2:27 AM

I forgot Jersey was back on. I watched one episode this new season and forgot. That’s bad. It’s really bad that I remembered to watch OC which is as dull as dirt season after season. Jersey must be worse.

by Anonymousreply 144December 10, 2018 2:44 AM

Jim Marchese from S6 is a proudly anti gay it seems. Thank God Andy didn’t invite them back

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145December 11, 2018 12:14 AM

I thought Jennifer's house was hideous. Too big, cold, and a horrible place to raise small children. It is better suited to be a casino/hotel. Jennifer is a glaringly clueless nouveau riche bitch.

by Anonymousreply 146December 11, 2018 1:47 AM

R145 wow that's awful. I mean most homophobes try to be polite about it. He's just fucking mean. Hopefully 1 of his kids is gay

by Anonymousreply 147December 11, 2018 2:17 AM

Bitch please. You know he's tasted the dick.

by Anonymousreply 148December 11, 2018 2:19 AM

That is awful, R145. Good grief man.

by Anonymousreply 149December 11, 2018 2:19 AM

That’s some hate.

by Anonymousreply 150December 11, 2018 2:19 AM

Not to mention his wife has cheated on him with women.

by Anonymousreply 151December 11, 2018 2:22 AM

I love all the people who defended Kevin Hart—that’s the company they keep at R145.

by Anonymousreply 152December 11, 2018 2:23 AM

He also said Europe is forced to take in Muslims due to lack of babies being born because of the high number of gay men.. coming from the genius who was on RHONJ and Marriage Bootcamp

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153December 11, 2018 2:25 AM

So, Andy Cohen wasn’t aware of this guy’s opinions at all?

by Anonymousreply 154December 11, 2018 2:28 AM

I remember Andy being very annoyed at Jim at the reunion. But I don’t think he was vocally anti gay jack then.

by Anonymousreply 155December 11, 2018 2:37 AM

Didnt he beat his wife on a Delta flight or something?

by Anonymousreply 156December 11, 2018 3:09 AM

omg read through that thread of him fighting and responding to everyone...he fucking talked about AIDS and priests "indoctrinating boys" to be gay etc...just despicable. Anyone here on twitter? Can you @ Andy and contact Jim's place of employment? He needs to be fired ASAP

by Anonymousreply 157December 11, 2018 3:11 AM

R157 I think he’s his own boss

by Anonymousreply 158December 11, 2018 3:13 AM

R158 still other companies he deals with should be made aware of his bigotry

by Anonymousreply 159December 11, 2018 3:28 AM

He tattled (was the whistleblower) at a company where he previously worked. He was part of the scheme but took immunity and a payout.

by Anonymousreply 160December 11, 2018 3:30 AM

Ironic - wasn't that little messy bitch rumored to be gay himself or at least "more than friends" with that Bobby guy?

by Anonymousreply 161December 11, 2018 3:52 AM

I have a friend that went to school with Teresa. She said that girl was a fighter and known trouble back then. Nothing new to see here, folks.

by Anonymousreply 162December 11, 2018 4:45 AM

she's Paterson, NJ trash. Gia and Milania likely have the same attitude she had as a kid.

by Anonymousreply 163December 11, 2018 5:02 AM

How come the middle child Gynecomastia never appears on camera?

How come Melanoma doesn't have a neck?

Is the youngest one Alopecia on the spectrum?

by Anonymousreply 164December 11, 2018 11:41 AM

Hey, I was born in Paterson. But my parents were smart to move us out of there when my brother and I were babies. We grew up in Bergen County. Yes, I'm a snob. Shoot me. But at least I didn't grow up in Paramus, shopping mall mecca of the universe. I understand that housewife who's married to the plastic surgeon has a big house directly behind the Garden State Plaza, a huge shopping mall.

by Anonymousreply 165December 11, 2018 8:25 PM

Ha! My friend is from Bergen County, too. She says she knows some weird stuff about Caroline's hubby having a GF. She was the one that could call and get status on him at the hospital when he was in and the wife couldn't. True? I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 166December 11, 2018 8:31 PM

Doesn't Al have a fuckpad at The Brownstone for him and the side piece?

by Anonymousreply 167December 11, 2018 8:36 PM

The best wedding I ever went to was at The Brownstone, believe it or not. What made me really like it was the food--it was amazing. I love cappuccino and I kid you not, there was even a table devoted to all types of cappuccinos. I was in heaven. Albert, Caroline's husband, was there, overseeing everything. He was very nice and very professional.

by Anonymousreply 168December 12, 2018 1:11 AM

WEHT Tommy Manzo the rumored gay ex of Dina?

by Anonymousreply 169December 12, 2018 1:45 AM

Have the Manzo boys found their "soulmates" yet?

by Anonymousreply 170December 12, 2018 2:13 AM

I was rewatching old RHONJ episodes on Hulu the other day and one of the Manzo boys said he never wanted to have children and Caroline seemed very disappointed

by Anonymousreply 171December 12, 2018 3:27 AM

That was Christopher. Albie does what he is told to do.

by Anonymousreply 172December 12, 2018 4:21 AM

Albie had been dating an IG model for awhile. She looked like she charged by the day. They aren't together anymore. I don't think Mama Manzo liked her very much.

I don't know about Chriddupher.

All three of the Manzo kids seem to permanently be at Caroline's house. Failure to launch.

by Anonymousreply 173December 12, 2018 4:35 AM

Albie's ex. He couldn't afford her anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174December 12, 2018 4:41 AM

Lauren Manzo, forgotten child, has a daughter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175December 12, 2018 4:42 AM

Klassy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176December 12, 2018 4:49 AM

Whoa that's quite a Monchichi at r175. That kid is going to give the Giudice's a run for their money in the "bookie of the year" contest.

by Anonymousreply 177December 12, 2018 5:44 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178December 12, 2018 5:53 AM

Whoa! She looks so surprised in that picture.

by Anonymousreply 179December 12, 2018 5:55 AM

They are lovely girls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180December 12, 2018 6:08 AM

Christopher's gf in a pic from May

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181December 12, 2018 6:39 AM

Pic from June

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182December 12, 2018 7:17 AM

That Manzo grandchild is giving me early Giudice troll realness.

by Anonymousreply 183December 12, 2018 11:52 AM

Lauren Manzo, another one who couldn't afford to have a baby and yet had one anyway. Because she wanted to.

When one is still living at home with mom and dad, in her childhood bedroom no less, and her job is holding a blow dryer in her hand all day while hubby makes deli sandwiches and scoops salads they can't afford to have a child. But guess the ability to be able to support the child isn't a deciding factor and doesn't matter anymore. The grandparents are probably supporting their grandchild because those two don't have a dime to their name.

by Anonymousreply 184December 12, 2018 8:48 PM

Lauren and Vito actually bought a home in Wayne, NJ back in 2016. No idea how they afforded it unless the Manzos were chipping in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185December 12, 2018 9:02 PM

Danielle's older daughter is really pretty. I can't imagine going to my mother's bachelorette party with dildos and strippers who mount my mother though. yuck

by Anonymousreply 186December 13, 2018 7:02 AM

Is it just me or is Margret's décor look butt ugly? I mean, really butt ugly? Does she take acid? dropped on head when she was a baby possibly? She makes Treasa's décor look like the Duchess of Windsor lives there.

Also, where is Danielle getting the money to live lavishly according to Margret? I remember last season Danielle was living in a very small condo and now she lives in a large house? BTW, I think her house is not that great either. Is Danielle a high class call girl? a Mistress to a wealthy guy like miss Tardy for the party? BTW, what did Danielle do to her face? She looks like one of those dried apple dolls they used to sell many moons ago. However, her daughter is stunning!

Jackie's house is horrible! She is the opposite extreme of made in China Rocco décor Teresa. Jackie's home is so blah and depressing. A lobby to a hospital building looks more homey than Jackie's living room.Too sterile for my taste. Even her dishes are butt ugly! grey? really?

Jenifer's house is awful too. Its so empty, and there is no life to the house. Very little furniture, no art , no antiques, and over all no warmth.

BTW, is Joe Gorga gay or bisexual? His constant horniness for his wife seems like the guy is always trying to prove he is straight to the public. Those that are sexually secure with themselves and their marriage are usually the ones who don't talk constantly about their sex lives. they don't have to prove anything because they are secure with themselves. You want to say to the guy, shut the hell up! Ok, you made your point.

That bachelorette party was a awful. When they were gathering around talking about the theme they want to use for the bachelorette party was The Great Gatsby I was thinking, have they ever read The Great Gatsby ? Do they know who F. Scott Fitzgerald is? The result looked like something rejected from Studio 54 meets the happy hooker convention. Whenever these bimbos on these house wife shows plan a party "Theme" it's always embarrassing and they always miss the boat.

by Anonymousreply 187December 13, 2018 12:13 PM

It's hard to tell with midget Gorga if he is playing up his "sex" antics for the cameras or if he is overcompensating.

by Anonymousreply 188December 13, 2018 12:16 PM

Danielle's daughter is stunning

by Anonymousreply 189December 13, 2018 8:24 PM

Joe Gorga did comment on Jim's homophobic tweet rant the other day. He said he's glad Marchese is off the show and he'd love his sons the same if they were gay or straight

by Anonymousreply 190December 13, 2018 10:20 PM

I guess NJ is doing that bad that Miss C doesn't even have the wives on WWHL Wednesday nights?

by Anonymousreply 191December 14, 2018 2:37 PM

I'm not a fan of the Gorga's but I do believe Joe when he says having a gay child would be just fine with him. Didn't the soon to be Italy bound Giudice utter a homophobic slur in Season 1 that set off crazy Danielle. I stopped watching the show but I did catch the last few minutes of this week's episode. Those were some of the scuzziest male strippers I've ever seen. The drama on this show has become so fabricated that it's not even fun anymore.

by Anonymousreply 192December 14, 2018 5:57 PM

R192 Joe Giu called the obviously gay dance instructor a “Gaylord” and yes, Danielle called him out for it and everyone made her out to be an upright bitch because of it. Danielle then lost her favor when she defended her friend calling Chris Manzo the f slur. Joe Giudice also referred to Joe Gorga as a the f slur and then made a joke that it had to have been the Manzo’s gay friend who farted in the limo because he had a loose butthole.

by Anonymousreply 193December 14, 2018 6:06 PM

Midget Giu is a miserable pig and always has been. He got what he deserved.

by Anonymousreply 194December 14, 2018 6:14 PM

I wonder how loose Joey Giu's asshole has gotten in prison?

by Anonymousreply 195December 14, 2018 7:21 PM

JACKIE!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HER. She did it again tonight! For the second straight time she fucking owned Teresa and made her look stupid. Teresa actually backed down and decided to leave. She cannot compete with Jackie in a debate. She tried to bully her with cursing but Jackie calmly treated her like a misbehaving child. Jackie also had time to shut Danielle the fuck up. Most of the ladies are scared of Teresa and Danielle but not Jackie.

FINALLY

by Anonymousreply 196December 20, 2018 6:48 AM

I guess producers finally listened to fans who were fucking sick of the felon not getting called out?

I don't know how anyone stomachs her bullshit. "I don't have a husband. My daughters don't have a father". Because he committed a CRIME, bitch!!

by Anonymousreply 197December 20, 2018 11:41 AM

It doesn't take much to make Teresa look stupid. Danielle is awful and I don't know what kind of arrangement she made with the dope who married her but he sure does seem to enjoy being on tv

by Anonymousreply 198December 20, 2018 2:32 PM

It's true that most people are a lot smarter than Teresa but too many of them are afraid to stand up to her. I mean we only had 1 or 2 episodes last year of Kim D trolling Teresa but no main cast members since Jacqueline left the show. Jackie was really needed and she's delivering so far. Hopefully she keeps up the good work

the half season trailer actually looked entertaining. It looked like Margaret pushes Marty into a pool?

and DEAD @ Jackie writing an article indirectly calling out how Jennifer spoils her kids too much lol

by Anonymousreply 199December 20, 2018 4:34 PM

This season is pretty good so far. Not like the glory days but better than OC for sure.

by Anonymousreply 200December 21, 2018 2:13 AM

I agree R200- Its watchable and goes by quickly-

Fucking RHOA is on par with last season's RHOBH as the WORST season of any RH franchise.

Atlanta fucking sucks. I have been fast forwarding almost entire episodes. It's bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 201December 21, 2018 2:25 AM

It's never enjoyable when you can actually tell they are acting, as in the case with Danielle.

This franchise just treads water, IMO.

The only entertaining part is watching someone finally call out that delusional criminal.

by Anonymousreply 202December 21, 2018 2:29 AM

Teresa cannot get any dumber, god I hate her, wish Jackie would just beat the shit out of her.

by Anonymousreply 203December 21, 2018 1:36 PM

Ugh! Look, it's what's her name's son and he has a stain on his shirt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204December 21, 2018 7:04 PM

Holy shit! What's with that hideous tan?

I like Melissa Gorga, she's pretty cute. Not as fake looking as the rest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205December 21, 2018 7:06 PM

I can't watch this show - so many people protecting and kissing Teresa's stupid ass. They're all horrible - but I particularly hate when stupid people like Teresa get a platform and make so much money.

I honestly do not understand it.

by Anonymousreply 206December 21, 2018 7:14 PM

That's the spray tan they use for bodybuilding competitions. It makes their muscles stand out under the stage lights.

by Anonymousreply 207December 21, 2018 9:26 PM

yikes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208December 22, 2018 9:24 AM

fbf

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209December 22, 2018 9:25 AM

The guy Danielle hired to marry her is straight out of central casting. And they're both terrible actors.

by Anonymousreply 210December 23, 2018 3:29 AM

Yuck, her breasts are disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 211December 23, 2018 6:25 AM

I feel sorry for her daughters. What a whore. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 212December 23, 2018 6:26 AM

Danielle was the 14th person to have a black card, if she is to be believed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213December 23, 2018 9:59 PM

Of all of the Housewife franchises, the women of NJ are easily the most uniformly hideous.

by Anonymousreply 214December 23, 2018 10:10 PM

I don't watch a lot of porn involving women since I'm gay lol but is it just me or is Danielle's clit large? or is that just because it's pierced?

by Anonymousreply 215December 23, 2018 10:20 PM

Has JoGo bent over for this piece of manmeat yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216December 24, 2018 1:42 AM

SQUARE TIT!

by Anonymousreply 217December 26, 2018 5:33 AM

I guess all things are good between Teresa and Melissa, as they spent Christmas Eve together with Joe and Teresa’s dad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218December 26, 2018 4:14 PM

Melanoma looks like a hooker.

by Anonymousreply 219December 27, 2018 1:32 AM

Sorry, watching old ones on Hulu and the one where Melissa had just lip synched at Beatstock where Gia danced as well, and later she thinks she's going to be some amazing singer. Some idiot producer comes over and tells her that maybe not joining a label is good because then there will be a bidding war over her. I died.

by Anonymousreply 220December 27, 2018 2:48 PM

Milania is kind of soft butch.

Antonia Gorga looks just like Melissa pre–nose job.

by Anonymousreply 221December 27, 2018 2:55 PM

so a scheduling change, it wasn't on last night. Sunday will have the next episode then back to its usual time on Wednesday so 2 episodes next week

by Anonymousreply 222December 27, 2018 5:42 PM

R220 I’ve been rewatching old ones on Hulu, and I think seasons 1-4 were peak Housewives. And rewatching, I actually sympathize with Teresa more now than I did then. I think Melissa was clearly jealous of Teresa’s reality fame and was desperate to get on the show under the guise of fixing her family, and Teresa handled it all wrong. She should have played it off like she didn’t care and Melissa’s schtick would have imploded.

Kathy seemed like a genuinely nice person but god, her husband was UNBEARABLE.

by Anonymousreply 223December 27, 2018 6:05 PM

did anyone see the OG housewives WWHL parts 1 and 2 last week? Teresa shockingly apologized to Andy for that time she pushed him during the season 2 reunion. Andy actually said she's apologized often for it (but I think this may have been the first time on tv she said it). 1 of the rare times she took ownership of something

by Anonymousreply 224December 27, 2018 6:29 PM

Interesting r223, Rich never really stuck out to me either way. He's not as bawdy and annoying as Juicy Joe so I don't notice him.

by Anonymousreply 225December 27, 2018 9:44 PM

[quote] Joe and Melissa seem like they are always out partying with friends, at their kids sports activities, or hanging out with her side of the family. There is nothing wrong with that, but I got the impression that’s what Teresa was trying to imply

Joe let slip a little bit of his hostility towards his father, when he mentioned that his father never attended even ONE of his little league games. He seemed quite bitter about that.

As for who's the bottom at R73, it's the guy on the left. Although you just know that they've all had each others' cock in their mouths.

by Anonymousreply 226December 27, 2018 11:51 PM

Evan Goldschneider is the hottest husband this season.

That's why Joe Gorga is all over it.

by Anonymousreply 227December 27, 2018 11:51 PM

Caroline "I'm so Italian" Manzo and her anglo pronunciation of Giudice kill me. She's like Nomi Malone saying Versace.

by Anonymousreply 228December 28, 2018 3:01 AM

Caroline Manzo is trash and I hope sheve

by Anonymousreply 229December 28, 2018 4:01 AM

That dumbass felon got the specific opportunity to say what she regretted in her years as a HW and she STILL didn't express remorse for committing a crime and going to prison. Why the hell doesn't anyone call her out?

by Anonymousreply 230December 28, 2018 11:56 AM

Seriously r230? She never did admit to anything with anyone ever, did she? I think she copped her guilty plea but claims she didn't do it so don't expect her to ever tell Andy she did it.

by Anonymousreply 231December 28, 2018 7:04 PM

It drives me insane that she still has expensive over the top vacations, Christmas decorations, children’s birthday parties etc. they filed bankruptcy and didn’t file taxes and were JAILED because they lived beyond their means and she learned zero from the experience. Zero! She probs won’t pay taxes again I guarantee it. She is so stupid

by Anonymousreply 232December 30, 2018 3:45 PM

Supposedly R232, Teresa paid off all of her restitution ordered by the courts.

It was a hell of a lot of money, but I guess her book sales covered all of the payments, and she fulfilled all of the terms of her sentence.

Basically, her "fans" paid for her legal bills.

by Anonymousreply 233December 30, 2018 3:54 PM

I'm still intrigued as to how Teresa and Joe managed to get a pretty daughter out of that bunch of future nose jobs. I don't know her name but she stands out like a sore thumb with her sisters.

by Anonymousreply 234December 30, 2018 4:29 PM

I think Gabriella looks like a mix of both of her grandmothers. The youngest one, Audriana, looks like a mix of all three sisters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235December 30, 2018 4:44 PM

What kind of “journalist” is Jackie?

by Anonymousreply 236December 30, 2018 5:51 PM

She reports on cummin and ingredientses

by Anonymousreply 237December 30, 2018 5:57 PM

R232 some of that is unfortunately comped by hotels and other companies and in exchange she'll advertise on her social media, like how a lot of other celebs and reality tv people do.

by Anonymousreply 238December 30, 2018 7:02 PM

Jackie is one of those obnoxious Mommy bloggers.

by Anonymousreply 239December 30, 2018 9:33 PM

Joe Gorga has a hot muscular body but his sexism and the fact that he's Teresa's brother prevent me from wanting to have sex with him.

Danielle is doing way too much with the amped up bridezilla thing. It's not entertaining

by Anonymousreply 240January 1, 2019 2:34 AM

So Danielle and her husband are already divorced, no surprise.

by Anonymousreply 241January 1, 2019 11:39 AM

On rewatch of Season 3's Xmas party where Joe and Theresa are pissed that Kim G brought that lawyer that was suing the Giudices, it looks like Kathy was kind of instigating. She said hi to Tre and Tre was fine back to her and then Kathy kind of chased her down and kept prodding until Tre got pissed. Also, Melissa's original nose makes an appearance and she uses the word "liberry".

by Anonymousreply 242January 3, 2019 1:39 AM

Are the ratings still bad?

by Anonymousreply 243January 3, 2019 1:43 AM

Convinced Danielle's wedding was scripted.

by Anonymousreply 244January 3, 2019 2:38 AM

Jersey's an interesting franchise and its evolution - and current position - I find fascinating. I agree with many of the recent posters that have said it's more watchable and Jackie is key in that.

The first two seasons were amazing television. The saga of Danielle - and the volatility of Teresa- peppered with the no-nonsense of Caroline and the emphasis on family dynamics (more so than any other franchise) made the first two seasons fresh. Seasons 3-4 were interesting because the family dynamic shifted to the train wreck that is Teresa/Melissa/Kathy, but by the time Season 5 came around it just got ugly and sad.

You could see the show was trying to reinvent itself with Season 6 and shift the dynamic to a group of women that were "friends" (like all the other franchises) but for whatever reason it didn't stick. I think the unlike ability of Amber/Jim, the non-committal nature of Dina (she was always passive) and that Teresa was distracted (you know, going to prison) just didn't translate. I agree that the Twins had potential but I think they were just victims.

Season 7 was a snooze (the Jacqueline/Teresa dynamic was played out) and Season 8 got a bit of revitalization from Danielle (whose return was novel, at best) and Margaret but ultimate it was a snore because Siggy was batshit.

Now that we have two dynamic people - Jackie intentionally, Jennifer by her existence - there's come catalyst for interest. Dolores is a waste and Danielle is making bad moves in an attempt to stay relevant, but ultimately in trying to make it's way back to "a show about dynamics between female friends" vs "family drama" Jersey may have found it's voice again. Regardless, Jackie is carrying the show.

by Anonymousreply 245January 3, 2019 3:48 AM

^ Teresa & Andy - Nice try. Stop using the DL to promote RHONJ. Its pure trash, there is no "dynamic."

by Anonymousreply 246January 3, 2019 6:26 AM

LOVE Jackie! That girl has balls. LMAO @ her writing an article about how materialistic Jennifer is and Jennifer's mad about it. The bitch even says ON CAMERA that she spoils her kids and we've seen that happen.

I love how Jackie is not afraid of Teresa and is willing to continue to hold her ground even though dumbass "old school" Dolores told her she's wrong

by Anonymousreply 247January 3, 2019 7:11 AM

calling it early...Milania will have had a baby by the time she's 19 possibly before

by Anonymousreply 248January 3, 2019 7:44 AM

Jackie linked her article. It's not really offensive. She got over 100 comments (and counting) which I'm sure she's happy about as all these housewives love attention. So far I'd say 2/3 agree with her and 1/3 are biased Teresa fans who won't even read it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249January 3, 2019 7:51 AM

Teresa can't read or write for that matter, all her books are in the bargain section at B&N

by Anonymousreply 250January 3, 2019 9:59 AM

I’m probably going to be alone in this, but I do think the article is a little shitty. If she were truly concerned about Jennifer’s kids upbringing, she should have went to Jennifer herself. The article just seems really passive aggressive and attention whoreish , especially the part where she says she hopes the kids remain the same sweet kids she met but you kind of get the insinuation that they probably won’t. If I were Jennifer I’d be upset too. Jennifer is clearly over the top, but I don’t know if asserting your frauy mommy judgment publicaly is the way to go.

by Anonymousreply 251January 3, 2019 3:55 PM

Jackie is the break-out star, as long as she keeps going after Tereasa, she'll be loved. Teresa's tag line, "I dob't throw punches, I roll with them" went out the window the first episode. She's such a nasty bitch and to top it off, she looks so bad with her wonder woman routine, saggy tits and all.

by Anonymousreply 252January 3, 2019 6:14 PM

I don't love her, I think she's desperate. She could have called Melissa or Teresa's kids spoiled and living in the lap of luxury but she chose to pick on the other new girl. She knew that the article would offend and didn't dare go after lesbian interest Melissa or queen Teresa. Only cowards go after the low-hanging fruit.

by Anonymousreply 253January 3, 2019 7:37 PM

R253 I agree. You could go after so many other Housewives about overindulged children growing up in wealth. I get they are all probably annoyed at Jennifer’s bragging, but leave the kids out of it.

by Anonymousreply 254January 3, 2019 8:05 PM

No names were used in the article and in fact, she had nothing but nice things to say about the kids

by Anonymousreply 255January 3, 2019 9:24 PM

[quote]Seasons 3-4 were interesting because the family dynamic shifted to the train wreck that is Teresa/Melissa/Kathy, but by the time Season 5 came around it just got ugly and sad.

Yeah, that was nuts: "the Greeks" trying to destroy Melissa on social media and the blogs, Danielle being messy, Melissa's sisters dying to be famous ...

by Anonymousreply 256January 3, 2019 9:38 PM

I still miss Caroline. I felt she provided a moral center that's been missing since she left.

by Anonymousreply 257January 3, 2019 9:55 PM

Jennifer brags about her material wealth so what's the problem? and unlike Teresa/Melissa, she has real money. Her husband has a real stable job.

by Anonymousreply 258January 3, 2019 10:43 PM

R257 I don't love Caroline but I enjoyed her personality clash with Teresa. Teresa hates her because she can never win an argument. That's why she now hates Jackie

by Anonymousreply 259January 3, 2019 10:43 PM

Jersey was lost as a franchise when they decided to stand by Teresa and portray her as a victim, rather than a criminal.

by Anonymousreply 260January 3, 2019 10:44 PM

Danielle has filed another restraining order against her husband, this time for emotional abuse

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261January 3, 2019 10:48 PM

If you rewatch the first season of RHONJ, Caroline is SO unlikable. She comes off as mean girl. I think a lot of that has to do with editing and things that happened behind the scenes that weren’t addressed properly on camera (like Dina apparently telling Danielle she’s going to kick her ass and never explaining what that situation was)

by Anonymousreply 262January 3, 2019 10:51 PM

I can't wait for the NYC women.. RHONY..

by Anonymousreply 263January 4, 2019 12:24 AM

I feel bad for Danielle's daughters and I give them alot of credit by sticking by the and going along with the fake wedding storyline.

by Anonymousreply 264January 4, 2019 1:15 AM

Jackie IS desperate, but she's the only thing moving the story along.

Teresa is someone who, ultimately, I feel bad for. She's not intelligent and she's traditional. It's a dangerous combination.

by Anonymousreply 265January 4, 2019 3:50 AM

Caroline has said that she would consider returning for the right $$$.

by Anonymousreply 266January 4, 2019 3:53 AM

R265 but she's also arrogant and unapologetic on top of that. She still acts like she and her husband are victims despite the proof that they were guilty of fraud.

by Anonymousreply 267January 4, 2019 3:57 AM

This shit is still on?

by Anonymousreply 268January 4, 2019 4:08 AM

^ Hard to believe, but yes. It's because of people like the posters before your post. As long as there are viewers who enjoy that trash and watching adult women, mothers no less, acting like mean high school girls, they'll be on.

by Anonymousreply 269January 4, 2019 4:16 AM

Like you 269

by Anonymousreply 270January 4, 2019 9:33 AM

Will Juicy J be deported straight from prison or will he be allowed to back to Jersey for a bit first?

by Anonymousreply 271January 6, 2019 3:38 AM

r269 Just dropped in to let us know we are morally bankrupt for watching this. Run along then, toots, and watch your fucking "triumph of the human spirit" shows and leave us here to wallow.

by Anonymousreply 272January 6, 2019 3:49 AM

R262 Caroline comes off like a mean bull dyke.

by Anonymousreply 273January 6, 2019 6:43 AM

R262, so Dina was a bitch first season? I didn't start watching until Season 2, when she was boring as shit and clearly destined to be fired due to her lack of storylines (Tommy refused to film and Lexi's dad wouldn't let her film).

by Anonymousreply 274January 6, 2019 7:39 PM

[quote]I still miss Caroline. I felt she provided a moral center that's been missing since she left.

I found her sanctimonious and insincere, but I agree that the show needs that "fambly" archetype to balance out all the binge drinking and weave snatching.

by Anonymousreply 275January 6, 2019 7:44 PM

R274 I didn’t think she was a bitch, I actually liked her. She had a rather calm personality and those types tend to not last long in the RH universe. I just wanted to know what happened that caused the Manzo’s to not like Danielle. Dina mentioned on S1 that before the show started filming she told Danielle she was going to kick her ass and the show never explained what happened.

I thought Season 1 Caroline was really stuck up and bossy. I hated how the Manzo kids (all adults who lived at home and went through like 6 different jobs each season) would make 19 year old Ashley out to be some sort of degenerate loser for not having a life plan. I didn’t particularly care for Ashley on the show but I felt bad for her.

by Anonymousreply 276January 6, 2019 8:40 PM

R257, in what fucking world is Caroline Manzo a moral center? The only center that thing has ever been in is a jelly doughnut. She is a c*nt of the highest order and I never want to see that busted face on TV again.

by Anonymousreply 277January 8, 2019 2:23 PM

R277 I hear circus music when I see Manzo's face pop up, she is the original orange Clown.

by Anonymousreply 278January 8, 2019 6:01 PM

Ashley seems to have turned her life around. Married and has a kid. I agree that she didn't come off very well but I always thought the scenes with her and her brother, Nicholas, were sweet.

by Anonymousreply 279January 8, 2019 6:26 PM

And isn't Nicholas a cautionary tale? Man, all these fraus trying to have kids and having miscarriages and then using drugs to get pregnant, this is the kind of shit that happens.

by Anonymousreply 280January 8, 2019 6:34 PM

Ashley and Lauren were kind of loser-ish, but it pissed me off that Jac, Chris, and Caroline would shame them for their lack of ambition while Chris and Albie got to fuck up with one failed venture after another. Italian-American boys really do have it made in the shade.

by Anonymousreply 281January 8, 2019 7:00 PM

A friend worked with the women of RHONJ in its early years and said that Ashlee was the nicest of the bunch. He said the others were stupid and/or trash. He said Caroline was the queen of trash. A real low rent dumpster woman.

by Anonymousreply 282January 8, 2019 7:02 PM

Tell more r282. It seems like the Brownstone is a pretty good business, is it not?

by Anonymousreply 283January 8, 2019 7:05 PM

Messy old Kim G has the only real money of any of them besides maybe the Manzos—her ex runs a chemical company that makes cosmetic ingredients for Estée Lauder. And she still acts like she's relevant on Twitter, bless her heart.

by Anonymousreply 284January 8, 2019 7:14 PM

Manzo 's F-I-L was in the Mafia and was murdered. They are all a bunch of crooks.

by Anonymousreply 285January 8, 2019 7:30 PM

I don't like or care about Caroline but I want her back on the show because it was always fun to see her shut down Teresa.

by Anonymousreply 286January 8, 2019 7:38 PM

[quote] Manzo 's F-I-L was in the Mafia and was murdered. They are all a bunch of crooks.

Plus, she and Al are besties with Bernard Kerik.

They're all dirty as fuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287January 8, 2019 7:48 PM

Bernie Kerik is actually seen hanging out with the Manzo’s in Season 1!

by Anonymousreply 288January 8, 2019 8:31 PM

Caroline Manzo wipes back to front. And in the summer, you can really tell. She nasty.

by Anonymousreply 289January 9, 2019 12:17 AM

Albie and Chris have a podcast called Dear Albie, for those that care

by Anonymousreply 290January 9, 2019 2:03 AM

Caroline is always feuding with fambly. She and Dina are on the outs again, and she isn't speaking to her brother Chris either (Jacqueline's husband). They had a falling out over BLK water (that her sons "promoted"). So I would love for her to return to the show just for those things to be thrown in her face.

by Anonymousreply 291January 9, 2019 3:38 AM

I'm confused about Jennifer. She says she's Turkish but her family follows the Syrian Orthodox faith?

by Anonymousreply 292January 9, 2019 3:44 AM

Really r291? That fucking stupid water? Ha! I thought that was just for the show, they really lost their asses on that huh?

by Anonymousreply 293January 9, 2019 3:45 AM

[quote]I'm confused about Jennifer. She says she's Turkish but her family follows the Syrian Orthodox faith?

The traditional cultural and religious center of the Syriac Orthodox is Tur Abdin, regarded as their homeland, in southeastern Turkey, from where many people fled the Ottoman government-organized genocide (1914–18) to Syria and Lebanon, and Mosul in northern Iraq. Significant diaspora communities exist in Western Europe and North America as a result of this, and other conflicts since then, as well.

by Anonymousreply 294January 9, 2019 4:11 AM

I hate to say this, but Jennifer's kids are animals. They are THE most annoying brats I've ever seen. And Jennifer is in denial about her parenting. She is so indulgent of those kids, and that's why they're such monsters. Jackie was 100% right.

And I have nothing good to say about the Gorgas, either.

Watching them celebrate little Joey's birthday at the ice cream shop, the entire family was SO fucking rude.

When ordering, they completely ignored the server, standing there waiting for them to order. And not ONCE did I hear any of them - not the kids of the parents - say "please" or "thank you" to the server. Fucking beasts.

by Anonymousreply 295January 10, 2019 10:18 AM

Dolores' event made me emotional. I think that it was one of the nicest and most sincere efforts at philanthropy and charity, by any of the housewives, from any city.

Her motivation for helping the women from the shelter, was clearly for the right reasons.

Jackie nailed it, when talking about Dolores. She's tough as nails, but she has a very soft and compassionate side, which is a very nice balance for these types of shows.

by Anonymousreply 296January 10, 2019 10:27 AM

I want to ring Frankie's bell.

by Anonymousreply 297January 10, 2019 3:42 PM

What was that cut on Frankie's nose? lol his father would look better without those tattoos

by Anonymousreply 298January 10, 2019 6:40 PM

I just watched the last three episodes this afternoon. I still find the show entertaining.

I like Melissa. Her relationship with Joe seems natural, I think they're happy.

Teresa is OK, her strange life interests me. The hairline, the make-up, the body building. She's really out there. Her father wasn't on the show the last few episodes. I like him, too.

I like Margaret, she's down to earth.

I'm finally beginning to like Delores. Her nails and massage party for the shelter women was sweet.

Jennifer is kind of strange. Horrible house, bratty kids, weird looking husband, but I'm enjoying the look into her life. She's a Syrian Christian from Turkey. I'm finding that fascinating.

I despise Danielle Staub. Not surprised the marriage broke up. Yuck. I feel sorry for her daughters.

by Anonymousreply 299January 11, 2019 1:50 AM

Some reunion info from Page Six

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300January 11, 2019 5:31 PM

I hope Jackie did hold her ground. She's infinitely smarter than Teresa (I know it's not hard to do but most of the NJ wives aren't that smart either)

Teresa, Dolores and Jennifer sound like idiots with their "old school is best" mentality, promoting sexism

by Anonymousreply 301January 11, 2019 5:42 PM

No one who appears on this show is smart.

by Anonymousreply 302January 12, 2019 7:34 AM

Jackie and Jennifer were both positive additions to this show. They break the Italians only stranglehold that has been the focal point of the franchise in all of the prior seasons (save for that shrieking harridan, Siggy Flicker, who is not missed by anyone).

by Anonymousreply 303January 12, 2019 6:18 PM

I don't think Margaret is Italian either. Her mother has an unusual accent

by Anonymousreply 304January 12, 2019 6:47 PM

God, I can't stand Jennifer! She's like the New Jersey version of Peggy from Orange County, but instead of hearing "in Armenia, it's a tradition to..." all the time, we hear "in Turkey, it's a tradition to..."

I could give a crap about her obese 41-year old brother from her fat family being forced to marry that mousey Turkish girl, who'll be shipped off to America for a life of sad indentured servitude.

And what's up with Jackie's face? There's something not right there. Did she have an injury that they tried to correct with plastic surgery, or did she just have bad plastic surgery?

And Dolores, I think it's wonderful what you did for the women in the homeless shelter. But for God's sake, woman, ease up on the spray tan and cover those fun bags!

by Anonymousreply 305January 13, 2019 3:22 PM

I want Evan in me quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 306January 14, 2019 11:59 AM

Well, DL? Can future pop icon Milania count on you to buy her first single?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307January 17, 2019 2:35 AM

Why does Melanoma sound like she's been smoking 5 packs a day for years?

by Anonymousreply 308January 17, 2019 2:52 AM

Sorry, I know you're supposed to leave kids alone but Melanoma dear, that was just awful. Your Mom should be arrested for child abuse for allowing that mess on tv.

by Anonymousreply 309January 17, 2019 11:34 AM

I cannot stand Jennifer. She's a fucking loud-mouthed maniac.

And Danielle has proven (yet again), that she's a complete sociopath.

That fight between Marty and Joe (Margaret's boyfriend) was the realest thing I've seen this season. He must feel like a real idiot, having defended Danielle, and almost getting in a fight over her. And now they're divorced. And his kids probably hate him for choosing her over them.

What a sucker.

by Anonymousreply 310January 17, 2019 11:48 AM

So baby dyke Milania is having problems at school so her asshole mother parades her in front of national television to make a complete fool of herself?

Got it.

by Anonymousreply 311January 17, 2019 1:52 PM

#NeverForget

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312January 17, 2019 2:06 PM

I caught a glimpse of that horror show at my sisters home the other night, as my nieces watch RHoNJ. When I commented about a young girl wearing all that makeup and singing "I can't wait to grow up" they said that Melania was only 12 last year during the planning and rehearsals, and had actually just turned twelve. Way too young. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up pregnant in a few years. She's an easy target for young teen boys with raging hormones who know there is no father in the picture and the mother is nuts.

The mother it seems is friends with her daughters which never works out in the long run. She has not only sexualized her girls but she made them grow up way too fast, all for her own self-serving purposes and entertainment. That is clearly a form of child abuse. Just because she doesn't hit them or scream at them doesn't mean she isn't a neglectful, abusive mom. Some parents have never matured beyond adolescence. Some people should never have kids. Teresa is one of them. And Danielle.

R310 Although it's only the second episode I saw (and only saw parts of them) I would say that Danielle checks every box for sociopath but then so does Teresa. My opinion.

I honestly don't know how anyone can watch these mental cases every week. I'll stick with MDL-NYC and MDL-LA.

by Anonymousreply 313January 17, 2019 4:56 PM

yes I expect Milania to be a teen mother. Hopefully she won't turn to drugs. She's not dealing well with her father being in jail. Teresa spoils the children because she feels guilty about the situation she and Joe have put them in. Spoiling them of course will make things worse as material comfort cannot take the place of good parenting and a stable home.

by Anonymousreply 314January 17, 2019 5:45 PM

Teen mother?

Something tells me Melanoma is not interested in dick.

by Anonymousreply 315January 17, 2019 5:47 PM

Well she looked like she was crushing on Fetty Wap lol

by Anonymousreply 316January 17, 2019 5:52 PM

[quote] I expect Milania to be a teen mother. Hopefully she won't turn to drugs. She's not dealing well with her father being in jail.

Not only that,but now her father is going to get deported! It'll crush her.

If Teresa had any sense, she would put Melania in therapy. You can tell she needs to talk to someone, but that someone isn't her mother. Of course since Teresa is "old school Italian," she'll never admit that her daughter needs help.

[quote] Teen mother? Something tells me Melanoma is not interested in dick.

Melania is a daddy's girl. She may act tough, but she has a soft interior. You can tell that she's sensitive and shy. And yes, I think she's definitely into guys. I know lots of girls like this.

I'm telling you, Gabriela (the quiet, pretty one who is into soccer) could be the one into girls. Just a hunch.

by Anonymousreply 317January 17, 2019 6:38 PM

So I'm reading that on social media people are dragging Milania for the song. She is just a child so I feel a bit bad but honestly it's horrible. She has no talent. Teresa brought this on her daughter. She should have just had Milania make a song for her own enjoyment or at least try to perfect her sound better.

Gia got dragged too a few years ago when she had that provocative teen group

by Anonymousreply 318January 17, 2019 6:50 PM

The felon remains completely and utterly delusional.

by Anonymousreply 319January 17, 2019 8:53 PM

Milania's little stage show was enormously entertaining for Teresa who was beaming and it also gave her something to boast and brag about. Apparently, this isn't the first time Teresa has exploited her children as a source of amusement. Toxic parenting comes to mind.

by Anonymousreply 320January 18, 2019 12:05 AM

At least Ganglioglioma has the sense to stay away from filming.

by Anonymousreply 321January 18, 2019 11:45 AM

Milana is not a natural for Rapping, or whatever they call it. In the first few clips of her initial attempts it seems she likes to listen to rap and is interested in it but does not have the natural talent to go for it herself and perform. A kid with the natural talent would never have had to have been spoon fed and coached in the way Milania was in the beginning. She would have used her hairbrush as the mic and play performed in her bedroom and really been into it. Others would have noticed her natural talent too. They would have seen a natural talent instead of a forced situation due to controlling, overbearing Teresa. Teresa wants to live her life through her children. She should back off before she makes a worse mess of things and embarrasses her daughters more than she already has. Her daughter simply lacks the natural talent; key word "natural."

by Anonymousreply 322January 19, 2019 4:28 AM

Teresa has always been this way. Remember in the first and second seasons when she was trying to get Gia into child modeling and acting? That obviously went nowhere. Then a couple years ago Gia had that raunchy pop group that also flopped. Now it's Milania's turn. Shy Gabriela isn't going to do any of that. Audriana seems really princessy though so she might get into something in a few years

by Anonymousreply 323January 19, 2019 4:47 AM

God, that whole Milania performance was incredibly painful to watch and listen to. In a few years, she'll look back on it and be mortified.

I predict Milania will become an obese diesel dyke, move to Portland with her life partner, become an activist, and teach womyn's studies at the local community college.

by Anonymousreply 324January 19, 2019 10:23 AM

Apparently that Fetty Wap rapper guy has a real long rap sheet. One of the offenses listed is alleged pedophilia. Don't know if the child molestation charges are true but either way he sure has a very sordid and sketchy past. Lots of offenses including drunk driving. Not someone or something any *normal* parent would want to expose their preteen child or any child to, or to be associated with.

On another note, I thought Teresa upon her prison release was ordered to stay away from other criminals and felons. If so didn't she violate that probation/court order and if so then what was Fetty doing at her daughters "performance?" And also, isn't backstage where they all went afterwards where the bad shit happens, including sexual abuse of young children.

Maybe NJ CPS needs to look into this; subjecting your child to unsafe people, child endangerment, compromising a child's safety, etc. Sexualizing her children, seeking attention through her kids and exposing them to negative forces in order to accomplish that goal. This shit started when her daughter was barely 11, now she's 12. Tre-Ape is a bad mother.

One of the shriekers from the show, like a Bravo co-producer or cast member who thinks this is okay will eventually pounce on my post when they get wind of it. Because no one else (except pedophiles from the entertainment industry) would defend all three; sexualizing children, child endangerment and child abuse.

by Anonymousreply 325January 19, 2019 12:21 PM

The felon is a dumb fuck who has learned absolutely nothing. She is still a delusional hag.

by Anonymousreply 326January 19, 2019 12:25 PM

She'll just insist, "I didn't know that about Fetty, I didn't know." "I never heard anything bad about him."

"I was just trying to help my daughter, what every mother does." "I didn't know."

Just like she didn't know about the bank fraud and many other charges against her and Joe and she kept repeating "I didn't know" even to this day she sees herself as a victim and will never admit wrong or take responsibility. Her go-to and fallback is "I didn't know."

by Anonymousreply 327January 19, 2019 12:55 PM

Kids should be left off these shows. In addition to running the risk of being humiliated on television they have to deal with internet critics who can be nasty and harsh. They're kids. Hands off.

by Anonymousreply 328January 19, 2019 1:10 PM

The Milania thing was just sad. She's 13, and like any 13 year old, is interested in something (rapping) that likely won't last. Rather than PRIVATELY encourage it, Theresa puts a 10,000 party on and broadcasts it on TV. However, unlike others here, I actually think Theresa has noble intentions here - I think she really thinks this is helping Milania cope with Joe being gone. But this shouldn't be done on camera. So shame on whoever helped make that happen.

Anyone know what's up with Danielle and Theresa's friendship? I feel like Danielle is ride or die for Theresa because she knows the one person that she can't go against to stay on the show is T. Theresa, for her part, is dumb but not SO dumb to not realize Danielle is a total lunatic. So why protect her so much or not openly admit she's nuts? You can tell her interactions with Danielle that she's not comfortable around her the way she is around a Dolores or (formerly) a Dina.

by Anonymousreply 329January 19, 2019 1:13 PM

I have a feeling Teresa still hates Danielle but was told to make nice by the producers because they're trying to boost ratings by bringing the psycho back. We all know Teresa can hold a grudge so I can't see her putting her past with Danielle behind her. If the producers want her to feud with Danielle next season she'll happily do so because she needs the revenue the show brings in.

by Anonymousreply 330January 19, 2019 1:23 PM

I have watched RHONJ since its inception.

Something about the music video is just so ... sad.

by Anonymousreply 331January 19, 2019 1:25 PM

R329 Danielle's only sucking up to Teresa because she knows it'll get her on the show and on camera. She's a fucked up, grifting, prostitution whore.

by Anonymousreply 332January 19, 2019 1:54 PM

Can we talk about Melanoma's nails though? WTF?

by Anonymousreply 333January 19, 2019 2:03 PM

Although it'll be vomit-inducing to see Teresa in a string bikini, thank God the stupid fitness competition plotline will be over next week. I'm tired of watching her complain every week about how she can't eat or drink anything.

by Anonymousreply 334January 19, 2019 2:04 PM

Does Jacqueline have an instagram account, I would like to see how the retarded child is doing.

by Anonymousreply 335January 19, 2019 4:24 PM

[quote] Don't know if the child molestation charges are true but either way he sure has a very sordid and sketchy past. Lots of offenses including drunk driving. Not someone or something any *normal* parent would want to expose their preteen child or any child to, or to be associated with.

Well then Melania had better stay away from her own father, because he was arrested for DUI, as well.

Oh, and both her parents went to jail. So it's best she stay away from them, too. **rolling eyes**

[quote] I would like to see how the retarded child is doing.

I heard that Ashley just got married.

by Anonymousreply 336January 19, 2019 5:24 PM

^ Sorry Teresa, but I agree, you're a bad mother.

DUI, No, he was drag racing, drunk, at speeds in excess of 100 mph all while well over the blood-alcohol legal limit.

Six kids with 6 different young women, by the time he turned 26 last year.

He raps about teaching a woman to cook crack over the stove. Just to name a few. There's lots more.

He hangs with criminal thugs who molest girls and beat up innocent people (see Paramus fight) and then gets off due to lack of witnesses/evidence. He's a thug who hangs out with thugs. Please.

No, he's not a bad influence. Eyes-rolling. No, I wouldn't say he's a thug. Eyes rolling back at ya Felon Teresa.

by Anonymousreply 337January 19, 2019 8:56 PM

Hey Fetty loving Fan, Tre-Ape, here's a sanitized write-up about your thug idol, a criminal masquerading as a fun-loving rapper.

Maybe he'll get your daughter pregnant too and then she can become baby mama #7 while she learns how to cook crack on the stove. When you were released from prison for your crimes you shouldn't have been released back into civilization. You should have been released back into the wild where you couldn't humiliate your kids and mess them up more than you already have.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338January 19, 2019 10:18 PM

Jacqueline's son, Nicholas, is doing very well and is quite handsome. Watching Teresa apology to Danielle's daughter over the prostitution whore comment she made years ago was one of the shows biggest highlights for me. You could almost see the producer holding a gun to her head.

by Anonymousreply 339January 20, 2019 5:34 PM

I believe that Teresa's apology to Jillian (Christine didn't want to be there) was sincere.

Despite whatever animosity she held (or still holds) towards Danielle, I think that she really does feel bad for hurting her kids.

Teresa seems to have a soft spot for kids and parents. Anyone else is fair game.

by Anonymousreply 340January 20, 2019 5:44 PM

The only soft spot for the felon is her brain.

by Anonymousreply 341January 20, 2019 5:52 PM

I’m glad that Teresa apologized to Danielle’s daughters, but I don’t understand why Danielle’s daughters think Danielle is the most innocent person to ever grace a Housewife franchise. I think Danielle bringing in the Hell’s Angels to the fundraiser for a baby who had neuroblastoma and then storming out when they didn’t treat her like a VIP was the WORST thing I’ve seen on any HW series ever. She also defended one of the guys calling Chris Manzo a f*ggot that night too

by Anonymousreply 342January 20, 2019 6:40 PM

[quote] I don’t understand why Danielle’s daughters think Danielle is the most innocent person to ever grace a Housewife franchise

She's their mother, and it's just the three of them. I think that's really all the girls care about.

They are very close knit, and her daughters even walked her down the aisle at her wedding.

by Anonymousreply 343January 20, 2019 6:44 PM

things are heating up between Margaret and both Jennifer and Danielle.

Jennifer is really evil when she drinks damn.

and next week Margaret throws her drink on Danielle

by Anonymousreply 344January 24, 2019 8:03 AM

TayTay and Stephanie are little hos

by Anonymousreply 345January 24, 2019 11:45 AM

Tay-Tay and Stephanie are the names of Joe Gorga's testicles

by Anonymousreply 346January 24, 2019 4:51 PM

I see the pretty dawrter made an appearance the last episode. She really lucked out in not looking trollish.

by Anonymousreply 347January 24, 2019 5:02 PM

Dolores' meathead son likes the peen, yes?

by Anonymousreply 348January 24, 2019 5:40 PM

Jennifers kids are monsters, especially that brat of a girl, she needs her ass whooped good.

by Anonymousreply 349January 24, 2019 6:11 PM

The husband seems like he could go psycho at any minute.

by Anonymousreply 350January 24, 2019 9:01 PM

So Teresa has said she's going to divorce Joe if he gets deported? Ladies and Gentlemen, Teresa now has her storyline for next season.

by Anonymousreply 351January 24, 2019 9:14 PM

R349 the youngest daughter is the new Milania

by Anonymousreply 352January 24, 2019 10:15 PM

Jennifer's younger daughter is a psycho brat. She has a suitcase full of make up and is still sucking on a pacifier at age 5. I noticed all of Teresa's daughters were wearing make-up in the scene when she showed them her bikini. All of them, even the youngest girl, were wearing make up.

I was surprised how good Teresa looked in the competition. For a gnarly old broad she looked great.

by Anonymousreply 353January 25, 2019 4:48 AM

Damn! Tre looked good in that competition!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354January 25, 2019 2:00 PM

Ouch...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355January 26, 2019 7:26 PM

Danielle ended up going to the fag hag shower anyway. Ms Cohen felt awful, got her on the phone and extended an invite. She was in LA to film some promo for Bravo. She's an awful person and she just keeps getting scarier looking. Phaedra was also at the shower. I hope everyone left with their weaves and implants intact.

by Anonymousreply 356January 26, 2019 11:58 PM

R356 I don't!

by Anonymousreply 357January 27, 2019 12:32 AM

For once and for all, is it fucking JEW DICE or Gee'ohhh'douche'ehh?

by Anonymousreply 358January 27, 2019 6:11 AM

Whoever thought Teresa looked good at the competition needs an eye appt., she looked disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 359January 27, 2019 1:18 PM

r359 clearly did not look at r354's pic. Beautiful from head to toe.

by Anonymousreply 360January 27, 2019 1:21 PM

That was a ring pop not a pacifier, R353.

by Anonymousreply 361January 30, 2019 7:42 PM

tonight's episode was fun. 2 dinner arguments! and a thrown wine glass!

and Melissa getting in Jennifer's face? lol

by Anonymousreply 362January 31, 2019 7:15 AM

This was one of the best episodes of New Jersey in a VERY long time. The drama was crazy! And so is Jennifer. And I think that she stole the breaking the glass schtick from Mariah from "Married to Medicine."

I have to wonder, is Danielle eating Teresa's pussy or something? I don't understand why Teresa is defending Danielle so strongly. And why are they sharing a room. I find that very weird.

by Anonymousreply 363January 31, 2019 10:29 AM

"And I think that she stole the breaking the glass schtick from Mariah..."

Sorry, Lisa Rinna OWNS THIS.

by Anonymousreply 364January 31, 2019 3:01 PM

I think the Teresa/Danielle alliance was set up by producers, just like the Margaret/Danielle friendship. I think Teresa probably genuinely likes Jennifer. Danielle is there to play a character.

by Anonymousreply 365January 31, 2019 3:07 PM

[quote] I think Teresa probably genuinely likes Jennifer.

Yeah, because they're both no-class ghetto bitches. Teresa probably sees herself in Jennifer.

Lisa Rinna does own the glass toss on the table, but these ladies are doing something new with the wine glass (that's where the Mariah comment came from).

Instead of just throwing the glass, they are smashing the top part and using the broken bottom part as a threatening "weapon." It's a new thing, lol! Now THAT is ghetto.

Jennifer cracked me up when she said to Melissa, "Ooooooh honey, if I threw a glass you would KNOW it!" That's when she smashes the wine glass and forms a weapon... hahaha. Then Melissa runs over to her and says," Bitch, I'm not the one!!!"

Omg. That scene will surely make the top 10 list for "Best Housewife Fight."

by Anonymousreply 366January 31, 2019 3:19 PM

Jennifer sure likes to, um, drink

by Anonymousreply 367January 31, 2019 3:21 PM

That restaurant in Cabo (Sunset Monalisa), overlooking the Pacific Ocean was just MAGNIFICENT.

The view was absolutely spectacular.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368January 31, 2019 3:22 PM

Is getting shit-faced, angry drunk part of Jennifer's traditions too?

by Anonymousreply 369January 31, 2019 4:29 PM

Will the delusional felon finally be taken to task for blindly siding with the other delusional felon?

by Anonymousreply 370January 31, 2019 4:33 PM

Jennifer has a miserable marriage. That’s why she emphasizes all the “things” she has.

by Anonymousreply 371January 31, 2019 5:24 PM

Well, Danielle was briefly a lesbian and you know Tres saw some girl on girl action in the big house so I wouldn't be surprised if she let Danielle go down on her. Danielle is probably the most repulsive housewife in the history of the franchise. No redeeming qualities and difficult to look at (what's with the lopsided tits?)

by Anonymousreply 372January 31, 2019 8:12 PM

So you all don't realize that whole fight scene was staged and setup from the start? This show was on the verge of cancellation and these women put their single brains cells together to come up with this: the exact same thing they've done in the past.

by Anonymousreply 373January 31, 2019 9:01 PM

Bullshit 373

by Anonymousreply 374January 31, 2019 9:11 PM

I was on a reality show once, a VERY long time ago R374 for a different network. It was staged then, I was literally given lines to say and played a role (yes, played a role) that was different than (but adjacent to) what I do in real life. I can only imagine reality tv is even more staged and scripted than it was then. And RHNJ has not kept their desperation for ratings a secret.

by Anonymousreply 375January 31, 2019 10:21 PM

Can you blame them when the HWs now only see big increases with fight scenes? The viewers are gullible and eat it up.

by Anonymousreply 376January 31, 2019 10:49 PM

As a whole, RHOA and RHONJ have the best ratings throughout the years. The women on both of those shows are scrappy. Fights play a huge part

by Anonymousreply 377January 31, 2019 11:00 PM

What kind of a shit show would use women fighting to strengthen its ratings?

by Anonymousreply 378January 31, 2019 11:13 PM

I call BS on your story to 375, name the show or nobody will believe you

by Anonymousreply 379January 31, 2019 11:35 PM

I was chatting with someone recently (we just met) and she told me that she was approached about appearing on season 1 of a Bravo reality show (which is one of their successes) and she said she was asked to come up with a storyline and it didn't have to be true. She declined. I have no reason to doubt her.

by Anonymousreply 380January 31, 2019 11:53 PM

For KUWTK, they reshot Kim’s proposal to that Kris guy because she didn’t like how she looked in the first take

by Anonymousreply 381February 1, 2019 12:10 AM

Jennifer is an odd one. I find her fascinating. Where did those eyebrows come from? They are extreme. She's supposed to be this old-school traditional mom yet she's an easy drunk with a very foul mouth. Her house is hideous and her husband looks like a psycho murderer. I can't keep my eyes off her when she's on screen. She's fighting to be the center of attention, wants to knock Teresa off her throne.

Margaret was right about the lip liner making her mouth look like a monkey's ass, but without the liner she has nice full lips.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382February 1, 2019 1:57 AM

Crazy eyebrows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383February 1, 2019 1:58 AM

r377, NJ hasn't had "good" ratings since season 5.

by Anonymousreply 384February 1, 2019 2:06 AM

I hope Jennifer stays for next season...eventually she'll have a falling out with Teresa and Danielle (if she comes back too). That would be hilarious viewing

by Anonymousreply 385February 1, 2019 3:28 AM

This truly was one of their best episodes in ages. Im sure a lot of it staged in an improv sort of way but I dont give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 386February 1, 2019 4:09 AM

Hi R379. It's fine if you don't believe me. It was a stupid show I didn't want to be on, but it was sort of understood that I had to do for the sake of keeping my job. I was very young and didn't know better than to fight harder for myself. Either way, I had a very small ancillary "role," so no big deal. It had to do with a singer, aired over ten years ago, and at the time, I worked in the music industry. That is all I will say.

But please know that every time the crew came to film, they had very specific, planned-out scenes to shoot, they directed every single aspect of the scene from how furniture should be arranged to where we should sit/stand, and yes, I was given a script of what I should say. We also had to reshoot the same scene over and over until they were satisfied. I will say that everything we did paralleled what was going on in this singer's life but in now way were these things happening in real time as we filmed and in no way did these events occur as portrayed.

For example, the singer might actually sign a faxed record contract in her lawyers' office. Something no one sees or cares about. However, on this show a major scene would be when the singer met with the "big music exec" in his office and was offered a contract which she then and there signed. Then there was partying. Yeah, never happened like that. I now assume every reality show goes down like this and only gets more contrived with each passing season - which is why I give up on most reality shows after a season or two (and why then tend to get stale as the years go on).

by Anonymousreply 387February 1, 2019 4:43 AM

Why they keep Theresa around (Full time) is beyond me. She has been nothing but a bore for years and she obviously doesn't bring ratings. They've only gone down as the show focused more and more on her. Melissa also adds nothing. It was fun for a year or two when she came on but once again, she has really added nothing for a while. I'm sure Jennifer is a horrible person but she has definitely added the entertainment we want in a housewives show. Jackie has been good also. Margaret is great too.

by Anonymousreply 388February 1, 2019 5:11 AM

The ratings for this show have been terrible and I always wonder why they didn't do a complete recast after season 5 or 6. They are so scared to let Teresa and I have no idea why. And I think they keep Melissa around just as a counterpoint to Teresa bc everything revolves around Teresa. When she was in prison, they didn't even bother filming, even though she could easily have been replaced. It's crazy.

I will say that the ratings are up slightly from dismal recent seasons, but not tremendously. The best rated franchises in order are ATL, BH, OC, NY, NJ, POT, DALL. Dallas is so far below the rest, the cast doesn't even get paid.

by Anonymousreply 389February 1, 2019 5:24 AM

R387 I completely believe you. Was your show about that horrible person Ashley Simpson, by the way?

Anyway, a good friend of mine appeared in an episode of a Bravo show called "Million Dollar Decorators" about six or seven years ago. He owns a furniture store and did business with two of the stars of the show, and they asked him to participate in a scene that was filmed at a home decorators' show in San Francisco. Long story short, the scene they filmed involved the decorators fighting over a piece of furniture that my friend owned. The whole thing was scripted and faked. My friend was told what to say, how to react, etc., and the scene had multiple takes until they got it "right." The producers of the show even picked out his wardrobe for the filming.

by Anonymousreply 390February 1, 2019 9:56 AM

I forgot this show was on until I had Wendy (not so Wendy) on in the background today; oh fuck I'm like 9 episodes behind so I download the last 3. My favorite part was Daniel calling someone a cunt; I forgot which dumb dumb but she said it, made my mussy moist.

by Anonymousreply 391February 1, 2019 10:38 AM

I'm with you, R386. Whatever the case, it was fun to watch the fight.

And I actually think that although many reality shows are scripted, they're not all the same. The general narrative is scripted, but I think that the drunken fights are real.

Margaret threw wine on Danielle. Danielle called her a cunt and threw her glass. Dolores got stinging wine in her eye. You can see how she was holding her eye after Margaret tossed the wine on Danielle, and she was clearly in pain. Jennifer did break the wine glass on the table and threaten Melissa, and Melissa was genuinely pissed. That sure didn't look scripted to me. It was a real fight.

by Anonymousreply 392February 1, 2019 1:46 PM

Jennifer is clearly in an unhappy marriage and family life, which is probably why she drinks so much.

Her husband sleeps in the pool house, Margaret CLEARLY said that the "word on the street" is that the husband stays at his girlfriend's house, and Jennifer's kids are WILD ANIMALS. They are always out of control and screaming.

She looks like a woman who is on the verge of a nervous breakdown, which is why she acts so psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 393February 1, 2019 1:48 PM

Of course they show more of the creepy doctor husband and not enough of the new hot one.

by Anonymousreply 394February 1, 2019 2:33 PM

About the eyebrows, Jennifer's husband's brows are just as weird looking as hers.

On another note, I checked out his patient reviews a few months ago and what I found were all '5 Star' reviews. Nothing but the best. Not one negative comment. I don't doubt he's a good plastic surgeon but then when I look at his face and Jennifer's nose and brows I wonder. He sure picked a lousy surgeon to do his face, not too mention he's over-botoxed.

Anyway, back to the reviews. I noticed that none of the reviews were prior to December 2016 which was when they were first approached to be on the show and they were just in talks. Things were on hold due to Teresa's bullshit. So the reviews I saw are only from 2017 and 2018 because the older reviews were deleted. Again, this was a few months ago so I haven't checked for anything recent. But I thought that was really odd.

I am sure Jennifer will be around to challenge this post which I will not reply to. Yes, its obvious that at least two of the Housewives are on here. Anyway, I know what I saw and every review over 2 yrs old must have been scrubbed. That is very odd considering he's been doing plastic surgery for almost 20 years. Most doctors have reviews going back to 2014 and 2015. But not Bill Aydin.

by Anonymousreply 395February 1, 2019 5:19 PM

No R390, not Ashley Simpson. It was on E channel around 2005. I don't know if I can say because is that allowed?? It was a very very stupid show no-one would remember, and, like I said, I truly didn't want to be on it. I remember Million Dollar Decorators in a vague way, I'm sure I watched an episode or two, but yeah, seems like a very similar experience. I love reality tv, I just take it with a very loose grain of salt.

by Anonymousreply 396February 1, 2019 5:32 PM

R396 we'd all like to know.

About the housewives, here's what most of them have said over the years. They're put in situations they normally wouldn't be in and with people they wouldn't necessarily hang out with. Before the season starts, they do go over individual storylines with producers. During the season, the producers definitely further instigate drama by feeding them stuff during the confessionals that influences their thinking. The fights however aren't scripted. Someone like Danielle who's a pure shit stirrer might be prompted to stir shit but how the others react is not dictated by production

by Anonymousreply 397February 1, 2019 5:36 PM

r358 according to a friend who shares the same last name and live on Long Island its pronounced JEW-Diss

by Anonymousreply 398February 1, 2019 5:38 PM

r375 I was on an MTV reality show and NO one fed us lines. They might have had us rewalk from point A to point B for the camera angle but no one ever told us what to say or did they ever set up a scene for us to play out..it was "real"

by Anonymousreply 399February 1, 2019 5:48 PM

btw only 2 more episodes left until the reunion

by Anonymousreply 400February 1, 2019 5:53 PM

R399 Well if that's how the Jersey Shore works...cool.

by Anonymousreply 401February 1, 2019 7:36 PM

R396 Was it the show about the heiress who was trying to start a country music singing career?

by Anonymousreply 402February 2, 2019 1:01 AM

It's all BS, he/she were never on a reality show

by Anonymousreply 403February 2, 2019 9:50 PM

Jennifer's husband's face looks like it's pulled tight. Botox? Fillers?

And does anyone else think he might not be a stranger to side peen?

by Anonymousreply 404February 7, 2019 2:56 AM

Jackie definitely has the hottest husband

LOL @ Joe Gorga asking Jennifer's husband if he needs any work done, fishing for a compliment from another man about his appearance

by Anonymousreply 405February 7, 2019 6:31 AM

Jennifer is a mean, surly drunk. Jackie should write a column about that.

by Anonymousreply 406February 7, 2019 9:05 AM

[quote] And does anyone else think he might not be a stranger to side peen?

I was thinking the same thing. He pings. He looked nervous when she talked about the "pool house." That's probably where he hooks up with his male tricks.

[quote] Jackie definitely has the hottest husband

Evan is smoking hot. I loved watching him play sports with his kids, and then later at Marge's party, he looked so handsome. Total DILF!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407February 7, 2019 10:17 AM

Teresa actually looked pretty good in this episode. The blonde hair suits her.

by Anonymousreply 408February 7, 2019 10:18 AM

Omg, in the preview for next week, Marty gets pushed in the pool by Margaret and Joe!!

It looks fucking hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 409February 7, 2019 10:19 AM

Evan with his beard...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410February 7, 2019 10:54 AM

Does JoGo's hole get moist standing next to Evan?

by Anonymousreply 411February 7, 2019 11:59 AM

[quote] Does JoGo's hole get moist standing next to Evan?

Hell yes. He was probably grabbing Evan's cock, under the table.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412February 7, 2019 12:40 PM

R409 and it happens at Jennifer's house too during her party

by Anonymousreply 413February 7, 2019 4:47 PM

I can't believe the season finale is next week.

It kind of flew by, which is a good thing. Atlanta, Beverly Hills, and NY go on for much too long.

by Anonymousreply 414February 8, 2019 10:47 AM

$3900-$4900 for this tranny-looking ho?

She is as delusional as her felon S-I-L.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415February 11, 2019 6:03 PM

Teresa could at least get her hairline lifted. She looks like a contestant in the Miss Cro Magnon USA pageant.

by Anonymousreply 416February 11, 2019 6:39 PM

[quote]I will say that the ratings are up slightly from dismal recent seasons, but not tremendously. The best rated franchises in order are ATL, BH, OC, NY, NJ, POT, DALL. Dallas is so far below the rest, the cast doesn't even get paid.

Is that true that Dallas doesn't get paid? I'm sure they get paid scale, if that is what you mean.

by Anonymousreply 417February 12, 2019 5:39 AM

Season finale is tonight.

Marty gets DUNKED!

by Anonymousreply 418February 13, 2019 6:51 PM

reunion trailer out

Jackie still getting under Teresa's skin lol I love how she said Teresa will never beat her in a war of words lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419February 13, 2019 7:00 PM

I love how Jackie tells Teresa she can't win a war of words with her, Teresa says, "oh, yeah?", then throws a Kleenex box at Jackie. So I guess Jackie was right. :-)

by Anonymousreply 420February 14, 2019 1:11 AM

The felon continues to look like a damn delusional jackass. I wish they would demote her ass.

by Anonymousreply 421February 14, 2019 3:36 AM

Jennifer's anniversary party. She said her dress was custom made. I'd guess some New Jersey alterations queen made it for her.

Shut up Jackie. Mind your own business.

Danielle looked pretty good for a prostitution whore. She and her husband did nothing and all the other trash went wild and Margaret and her hubby pushed Marty (Danielle's husband) into the pool.

I like Melissa and Joe, they seem the most real. I also like Dolores, she actually seems like a nice person.

Who acts like that at parties? Just a bunch of scripted nonsense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422February 14, 2019 5:23 AM

I binged watch NJ. I'm not finished. I was going to give up, because the first half was a snooze. Fortunately, things picked up by the second half of the season.

So glad!

by Anonymousreply 423February 14, 2019 6:03 AM

Jennifer's youngest daughter is a fucking nightmare! She's far too old to be carried into restaurants by her parents.

and already bargaining with her mother? I'll eat the soup if you buy me 2 things at Target? When she hits 12-13 she'll be downright demonic

by Anonymousreply 424February 14, 2019 7:12 AM

She already is.

by Anonymousreply 425February 14, 2019 7:22 AM

r424, can children who are given everything still grow up to be nice people?

by Anonymousreply 426February 14, 2019 10:09 AM

Ask the Trump spawn

by Anonymousreply 427February 14, 2019 5:33 PM

Jennifer's kids are very spoiled. They should not be paraded on TV. The youngest girl is the worst. Odd family. Jennifer says "sue me" to her husband over her spoiling of them. Stupid.

by Anonymousreply 428February 14, 2019 5:57 PM

Is spoiling your children beyond belief part of Jennifer's Syrian/Turkish xtian culture traditions?

by Anonymousreply 429February 14, 2019 6:41 PM

^^ Aside from creating a dysfunctional parent-child relationship, her parenting style is making them irrational.

by Anonymousreply 430February 14, 2019 8:45 PM

I love that the other cast members were basically issuing Bravo an ultimatum by saying that they no longer wanted to associate with her.

Teresa knew it, which is why she was so vocal about sticking by Danielle.

Hopefully, toxic Danielle will be gone by next season. If there is one.

by Anonymousreply 431February 14, 2019 8:51 PM

^ Who is "her"? No longer wanted to associate with who? All 7 posts before yours are about Jennifer and her toxic kids. Are you referring to Danielle?

by Anonymousreply 432February 14, 2019 9:03 PM

Danielle is not interesting IMO these days. She was at her best feuding with Caroline, Jacqueline and Teresa. Being fake bffs with Teresa is so contrived and I think the viewers see through it. I was reading that at an event last week with Dorinda Medley and Kelly Dodd, Teresa was booed by the audience for sticking by Danielle lol

by Anonymousreply 433February 14, 2019 10:50 PM

Whoops, I meant Danielle....

by Anonymousreply 434February 14, 2019 11:12 PM

I think they need to keep Danielle and everyone else. Despite their dysfunction, this is the best season in a long time.

by Anonymousreply 435February 17, 2019 8:41 AM

I'm wondering if Jennifer's husband might pull her from the show. Nothing about them or their family came off well.

by Anonymousreply 436February 17, 2019 11:18 AM

What the hell is Jennifer feeding her kids? They're all overweight, and that oldest daughter is especially obese.

by Anonymousreply 437February 17, 2019 2:50 PM

r437 they are fat because she gives them everything they want. SHe bribes them with food and candy.

by Anonymousreply 438February 17, 2019 3:03 PM

The felon looks and sounds even more ridiculous than usual in the reunion trailer. I struggle to understand why this mentally challenged simian is coveted by Bravo or the audience.

by Anonymousreply 439February 17, 2019 3:58 PM

R435 I agree they should keep everyone but I would also add 1 more person. Caroline or Jacqueline in the mix would makes things even crazier next year.

by Anonymousreply 440February 17, 2019 6:57 PM

Yuck, I can't stand Caroline. She added nothing but her spawn to the show. Plus, she brings an old lady vibe. Jacqueline would be fine. I guess, but I would rather have Caroline's sister than those two.

by Anonymousreply 441February 18, 2019 6:47 AM

The takedown of the delusional felon was GLORIOUS!!!

She looked dumber and more immature than usual, which isn't an easy feat

by Anonymousreply 442February 21, 2019 3:31 AM

lol that moment when Andy asked Dolores if she likes Melissa and there was a pause...then Andy said just admit it you hate her. That was awkward

by Anonymousreply 443February 21, 2019 5:32 AM

OMFG Teresa said she didn't know what a mail order bride was until Margaret made that quip about Jennifer's sister-in-law

damn that felon is dumb

by Anonymousreply 444February 21, 2019 5:37 AM

lmao Jennifer coming for Margaret's mother calling her a homewrecker. This part I shit is GOOD

by Anonymousreply 445February 21, 2019 5:39 AM

R443 It was awkward and weird of Andy to even ask, since it didn't seem as Dolores hated Melissa. It almost made me feel as if he hated Melissa.

by Anonymousreply 446February 21, 2019 5:39 AM

Marge Senior's facelift looks better than Marge Junior's lift. Both lifts are good, but one is way better.

by Anonymousreply 447February 21, 2019 5:40 AM

How does Teresa have any fans?! I can't identify one redeeming quality about her. She's not intelligent, she's not polite, she's not witty, she's not charming or endearing, she's not charitable, she's not compassionate, she's not attractive, etc. I have to assume she only appeals to Trump supporters.

by Anonymousreply 448February 21, 2019 5:46 AM

Teresa trying to use Jackie's eating disorder as a putdown was pathetic

by Anonymousreply 449February 21, 2019 5:55 AM

I wish Andy would cut Teresa down to size a bit more. She was literally behaving as if this was her show and that she calls the shots like the trashy thug that she is. This is one of the lowest rated Housewives franchises and it's due largely in part to her and her clan. She should thank her lucky stars that she has still this, because I can't imagine people would be lining up to employ this imbecilic felon.

by Anonymousreply 450February 21, 2019 6:02 AM

very happy to see the Teresa stans are being outnumbered on twitter. Most of the comments I've seen tonight are loving Jackie and think she's winning the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 451February 21, 2019 6:02 AM

R450 unfortunately that's how a lot of the originals act. Vicki Gunvalson, Bethenny Frankel, Ramona Singer, NeNe Leakes and Lisa Vanderpump all act like they're untouchable and cannot handle it well when someone calls them out on their shit

by Anonymousreply 452February 21, 2019 6:03 AM

That's so true, r452. The kiss of death for any of these shows is when one of the wives in particular becomes the sacred cow that everyone else has to tiptoe around. It literally sucks the life out of the group dynamic and makes the show less enjoyable overall.

by Anonymousreply 453February 21, 2019 6:09 AM

Ramona is a sacred cow of the NY franchise? I thought that was Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 454February 21, 2019 6:19 AM

In case y'all missed it ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455February 21, 2019 6:22 AM

Best reunion yet and two more parts to go, hopefully Teresa will be dead by part 3

by Anonymousreply 456February 21, 2019 10:38 AM

GO JACKIE!!

Send the criminal back to the wild!!

by Anonymousreply 457February 21, 2019 11:43 AM

They all look like drag queens. How embarrassing for NJ.

by Anonymousreply 458February 21, 2019 11:52 AM

My favorite is when Teresa said "You have no compassionate." Then Andy made her repeat it like he always does. "She has no compassionate?" "No! SHe has no compassionate!" The women on the other couch all smirked and said compassionate under their breath.

by Anonymousreply 459February 21, 2019 3:47 PM

Understatement of the reunion came from Jackie to Teresa-"Honey, you will not win a war of words with me!" Jackie, Teresa isn't winning a war of words with a light pole.

by Anonymousreply 460February 21, 2019 3:49 PM

and I wish Teresa defenders (obviously not on this site) would stop using the excuse "Teresa speaks 2 languages so we can't expect her to have perfect grammar". Uh many people speak 2 or more and have very good grammar. Look at Jennifer-she's not the brightest bulb but she also speaks Turkish and her English is infinitely better than Teresa's. Teresa is just fucking stupid.

I love how Jackie called out Teresa for using a ghostwriter after Teresa bragged about being on the NYT bestseller's list

by Anonymousreply 461February 21, 2019 4:21 PM

R449 I don't think Teresa was trying to do that. I don't think she is smart enough. I'll bet anything Teresa reads comments on sites like this and sees people calling Jackie desperate and thirsty. And her agent or someone told her to use that. You can tell when her mind slows to a grinding halt she is trying to remember something rehearsed and just inserts that comment where she can.

I don't watch this show that much, just catch a few scenes here and there, but I was baffled by the Dolores/Melissa thing too. I agree with the commenter who said Andy doesn't like Melissa but I do think Melissa does things that bring bad press to this franchise.

by Anonymousreply 462February 21, 2019 4:36 PM

Teresa was born here so the dual-language defense should not be a thing. I can't believe that it actually is R461. She's so extremely stupid that I can't believe she didn't try to use that as a defense in her court case (she should have taken an IQ test for the court to prove she was too stupid to even understand what she was doing).

I have to add that Jackie's blog is the most pedestrian, blandly-written bullish-- you can imagine. It's not even good by mommy blog standards. I can't imagine anyone is paying her for this mindless drivel, so not sure why she keep referring to herself as a "journalist" or insisting this nonsense as what she does for a "living." She should be honest and say she left the law profession because it sucks and her husband is rich, and she feels endlessly insecure so she had to pretend she was doing something besides being a mom to 4 annoying kids. But I guess it's better than anything Teresa can do.

by Anonymousreply 463February 21, 2019 4:46 PM

Oh please. That Delores/Melissa thing was edited to death. There is no way any of that happened in real time with the long pauses and stares.

by Anonymousreply 464February 21, 2019 5:06 PM

Thank you 460, that made me laugh

by Anonymousreply 465February 21, 2019 9:17 PM

If I can chime in here, I think the reason Andy asked Dolores if she liked Melissa was because she said she liked to push her buttons. Not in those exact words, though. Andy asked Dolores why she had stated, out of nowhere, that Melissa was Miss Perfect, or whatever rude comment about being perfect D made to Mel at Polly's house. Dolores replied by stating that sometimes she just likes to do that to Melissa. That's why I think he point blank asked Dolores if she liked Melissa. I mean it is unusual for someone to take jabs at a person they like and respect. Hence the awkward (but appropriate) question.

by Anonymousreply 466February 21, 2019 9:58 PM

All the ladies on the reunion show last night looked terrible. Way to much make up and they were dressed like they were nominated for Academy Awards for worst picture. Teresa looked especially bad and was acting like a thug. I was surprised at how much Melissa bated her, she could clearly see Teresa was on the edge.

Margaret's face lift was OK but her neck looked bad. I don't like Jackie, she was coming on a bit too strong, things could get violent between her and Teresa. For a former lawyer she sure didn't mind rolling around in the gutter with her. Her eyes are too close together, too.

I like Jennifer. She's bat-shit crazy but at least she looks clean while doing it. She can certainly hold her own. Very well put together for an odd looking woman. The jewels in her hair and sparkly dress were very pretty. Teresa looks unclean, maybe it all the fake tan spray.

I still like Delores, she just seems like a nice person but who knows, they're all fame whores. Delores always looks a bit unclean, too. Melissa also always looks fresh and tidy with her cute little figure. She seems to have it together the most. I also like Margaret but she's a psycho mouth, you never know what mean thing she might say next.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467February 21, 2019 11:03 PM

Crazy town. What's with Teresa's bosoms? Jackie's eyes are too close together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468February 21, 2019 11:04 PM

I don't like the 7,000 hair clip look in Jackie's hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469February 21, 2019 11:05 PM

Pony tail night

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470February 21, 2019 11:10 PM

Jennifer would be better suited for Shahs of Sunset, and she would fit right in with the cast.

She reminds me of that stuffed sausage, MJ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471February 21, 2019 11:21 PM

She's fine on NJ. Adding diversity to the cast is a good thing and she brings the crazy. She's like the Kelly Dodd of this franchise.

by Anonymousreply 472February 22, 2019 4:37 AM

I love Jackie and Margaret, both of them can take you down with their words

by Anonymousreply 473February 22, 2019 11:30 AM

None of you seem to have any compassionate for criminals who get caught and sent to prison.

by Anonymousreply 474February 22, 2019 11:33 AM

If I were Jackie, I would have asked Tere-Ape “what’s the plural of ingredient’?

by Anonymousreply 475February 22, 2019 12:07 PM

The biggest problem with that dumb felon is that she continues to play victim. As if "poor Joe" was simply taken from her. And then the beginning bit about "how much can one person take" b/s.

by Anonymousreply 476February 22, 2019 12:13 PM

DLers insist that no one watches NJ.

by Anonymousreply 477February 22, 2019 12:53 PM

The problem with Teresa is she thinks because she went to jail, she is absolved of any guilt. No you still stole money and lied about it. She has never admitted guilt or accepted responsibility. That is what drives her victim card.

by Anonymousreply 478February 22, 2019 1:03 PM

Well remember Teresa is a deplorable. She voted for Trump. I bet she believes the wall is a good idea and probably is against undocumented Central Americans being in the US despite her own husband's status

by Anonymousreply 479February 22, 2019 4:15 PM

If Bravo fires Jackie after all of the felon's bullshit about getting people off the show, then they really have no pulse on the audience.

I still cannot fathom why they think the general audience cares that much about her or her criminal family

by Anonymousreply 480February 22, 2019 4:54 PM

Bravo would be wise to let both Teresa go and Danielle as well. They have few fans, most hate them. Plus they are both Trump supporters. Those two are dragging the ratings down.

Tre-Ape will bring even more drama as she is going to go nuts and become even more maniacal since the reality has finally sunk in that her husband is definitely being deported with no hope of winning their appeal. But that level of drama is way over top. Bravo should just let her go. She has to deal with the girls on her own and live life as a single, divorced mother, a status/role she hates. When Tre-Ape is angry she makes everyone else miserable. No one wants to see that rage. Drama yes, wild rage no.

The other thing is that the Guidice kids could move to Italy as soon as they turn 18 without Tre-Ape's blessing or permission. The oldest just turned 18 and two are younger teens who will turn 18 before you know it, and the youngest is a preteen. All four of the Guidice kids have Italian birthright citizenship status since they were born to an Italian father. They don't need to apply for Italian citizenship where they would have to go through that long, daunting process. They can just request/claim their birthright.

Tre-Ape also has Italian birthright citizenship as well, from her parents, (unless they both renounced their Italian citizenship after they moved to the US and before she was born -- doubt that though) but she can't be the big bully bitch in Italy that she is here. It would take quite awhile for her to gain that level of power over there in a country that is foreign to her as she was born, raised and schooled here in the US. My guess is that even if some of the girls moved away she'd still stay here to stir the pot, cause trouble and insult and bully people wherever and whenever she feels like it. She knows she can get away with that crap here.

But I wouldn't be surprised if the girls wanted to get away from her and some of them eventually moved to Italy. But then she's the one with the money who could afford to help them get a start in adult life with schooling or starting some crazy business. Joe doesn't have a pot to piss in except maybe some money he may be awarded from the marital assets in the divorce settlement. Her kids will likely go where the money is and life is easier. Time will tell.

by Anonymousreply 481February 22, 2019 5:31 PM

I doubt Teresa or her daughters want to move to Italy. For all of Teresa's claiming proudly she's Italian, she is American. They were all born here and it's the life they know. I don't think they'd fit in well in Sicily. They'd be seen as flashy Americans and easy targets for robbery

by Anonymousreply 482February 22, 2019 5:53 PM

[quote] I don't think they'd fit in well in Sicily.

That's what you think.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483February 22, 2019 5:57 PM

I want my nose hair GONE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484February 22, 2019 5:58 PM

Nuff said...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485February 22, 2019 5:58 PM

I could see the girls visiting their father in Italy eventually and deciding to move there. Especially once their last grandparent dies which isn't that far off. Not Teresa though. No way. She has it too good here. At least for now, I don't see her moving there. Her daughters are young and have their whole adult life ahead of them so they are in a very different place in life than their toxic, narcissistic mother.

The girls have no emotional connection to their mother. Look how awful they treat her. Zero respect. When kids mistreat parents and lack respect for their them there is no loyalty either. They are only loyal up to a point and not very far. The editing gives off the perception that they are all bonded with at least some emotional connection and even though they fight they still love each other. I call bs on that. They would have no problem walking away from Teresa unless they were broke and needed money. In 5-10 yrs the girls will be old enough to leave her and young enough too start a life there. One might go and another follows. Not all of them.

Sleazy Joe would teach them street smarts and they would believe him when he told them they have to tone it down to stay safe. If Teresa were to move to Italy it would have to be if her girls already moved there, she is kicked off RH and her "celebrity stardom" is over and her "friends" disappear, the kids last surviving grandparents are dead and she decided that she did all she could and was finally done trying to break up Joe and Melissa's marriage. I doubt ALL of that will occur which is why I don't think she'll leave the country. Her daughters are another story.

by Anonymousreply 486February 22, 2019 6:48 PM

Jackie just cemented her place on the next season. She took tre-ape DOWN. "you didn't even write your own book." I remember when Lauren Manzo came on one reunion after Teresa's blog was going after Caroline and asked her to define a word she used. Teresa was like a deer in headlights...:Lauren goes "see you hired someone to write your own blog. You don't even know what the words mean they use.."

by Anonymousreply 487February 23, 2019 12:50 AM

Teresa cannot read or write beyond a 3rd grade level. As far as her book, in a regular, casual conversation she talks to the ghost writer who takes notes, ask questions, etc., and then writes the book based upon the conversation. Everyone knows Teresa didn't write one word of her book. She can't even speak properly and string a coherent sentence together. If I were Jackie I would have asked her what word processing or software program she used to write the book.

Shortly after her book was released she was doing some kind of prearranged audio session at a North Jersey studio, maybe an audio version of the book (don't remember) and she could not read what was right in front of her -- I think it was her own book. I only saw that part of the show and not the previous episodes that led up to this audio project.

It took her 20 minutes to get through the first page. She was trying to pronounce words and was struggling exactly like a 1st grader in the average reading group learning to read beyond preschool level. She was stuttering, repeating the same word three different ways waiting for an okay signal from one of the audio crew, unable to pronounce certain words and really having a hard time. It was pathetic and painful to watch. They were unable to complete this project because she could not read. She brushed it off as nerves and being anxious. Maybe she is dyslexic and doesn't want anyone to know instead of being honest.

I don't recall which season this was but I think it was before Joe went to jail. It might have been right after her prison release. Not sure. They should not have aired that pathetic attempt to read her book, or whatever she was reading at the recording studio. I am sure that it confirmed what most already suspected.

by Anonymousreply 488February 23, 2019 1:56 AM

Bravo is firmly up the felon's ass. They are starting to film even earlier to capture Joe's release and deportation.

by Anonymousreply 489February 23, 2019 2:18 AM

[quote]Well remember Teresa is a deplorable. She voted for Trump.

Aren't all the NJ cast Trump supporters, though?

by Anonymousreply 490February 23, 2019 2:27 AM

R490 no confirmation on Melissa, Margaret, Jackie or Jennifer. Teresa, Dolores and Danielle are all Trump voters.

by Anonymousreply 491February 23, 2019 2:54 AM

R490 - I am not the poster you quoted and are asking, but to answer your question, yes most of NJ are Trump supporters, especially the previous cast. Don't know about newbies Jennifer and Jackie though. Jennifer seems like a Trump supporter though. Almost all the cast members of all the Real Housewives franchises are Trump supporters. Very few are not, for example, Carole of the RHONYC is not and it's no secret that she hates him.

Some people are private and just don't want anyone to know who they voted for, but really if any of these fame-whores would not admit who they voted for it's most likely because they support Trump.

by Anonymousreply 492February 23, 2019 3:01 AM

Well, they're "housewives" after all. Women who get plastic surgery, hair extensions, fake boobs, fake nails, wear tons of makeup, and gossip all the time. Margaret and Melissa seem to have successful business but for the most part they're a bunch of show off exhibitionists. Not exactly the serious, intellectual political types and if they're trump supporters it's likely because they cheat on taxes like he does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493February 23, 2019 5:13 AM

[quote]Margaret and Melissa seem to have successful business but for the most part they're a bunch of show off exhibitionists.

I don't know about the success of Envy? Retail is tough going these days.

by Anonymousreply 494February 23, 2019 5:28 AM

^ The reviews on her ENVY website with 5 star ratings are fake. I think she had friends and family post them and maybe paid for a few as well. I've never been in her clothing boutique but know the area well and tend to believe the reviews that suggest because of the high price and limited selection you'd be much better off going to the mall.

On another note, about a year ago she was charged with selling fake Chanel products from her store and website. I don't know the end result of that or if she was sued or whatever. But, really, she was charging her customers Chanel prices for fake, cheap imitation crap.

I think her and Joe voted for Trump which is why she clammed up and deflected when the topic came up.

by Anonymousreply 495February 23, 2019 6:01 AM

[quote]On another note, about a year ago she was charged with selling fake Chanel products from her store and website. I don't know the end result of that or if she was sued or whatever. But, really, she was charging her customers Chanel prices for fake, cheap imitation crap.

Now, what was she thinking? People are calling out Teresa for being dumb, but Melissa is swimming in the shallow pond too, if this is true.

by Anonymousreply 496February 23, 2019 6:34 AM

MeHO and her midget husband are huge frauds, but standing beside the delusional felon, it's not always as evident.

by Anonymousreply 497February 23, 2019 12:34 PM

God, the ridiculous eyelashes those harpies were wearing at the reunion! Jennifer and Margaret in particular looked like they had live moths glued to their eyes. How can they possibly think that's a good look? And wouldn't it be incredibly uncomfortable to have those huge black wings hanging in front of your eyes all the time?

by Anonymousreply 498February 23, 2019 12:53 PM

I miss the twins Nicole and Tur-ehh-sah Napoliteonissimo. They were fun trash. Plus that chick Amber who had a lot of issues and an explosive husband. That was a fun season.

by Anonymousreply 499February 23, 2019 1:00 PM

[quote]That chick Amber who had a lot of issues

Namely, "the cancer"

by Anonymousreply 500February 23, 2019 1:06 PM

[quote]Almost all the cast members of all the Real Housewives franchises are Trump supporters. Very few are not, for example, Carole of the RHONYC is not and it's no secret that she hates him.

I doubt the ATL and Potomac casts are Trump voters. Lisa Rinna is also vocally anti-Trump on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 501February 23, 2019 1:10 PM

Does anyone else feel like Teresa is secretly hoping her douchebag hubby gets deported? That's an easy way to get rid of him plus it will give her a storyline for next season. She's already been spotted holding hands with some kid 20 years her junior. No, she's not book-smart but she's cunning and she knows how to survive. I never believed that prison was easy for her and she was welcomed by her fellow felons. She must have had protection.

by Anonymousreply 502February 23, 2019 1:59 PM

The cameras need to be there to capture the reunion fuck between the two Joes.

by Anonymousreply 503February 23, 2019 4:21 PM

Some of the OC cast were not trump supporters either, Tamara , Shannon for two

by Anonymousreply 504February 23, 2019 5:14 PM

We don't have to worry about seeing Amber ever again given her husband's homophobic rant a couple months ago.

by Anonymousreply 505February 23, 2019 6:56 PM

He was such a drama queen, ruined his friendship with the one twins b/f

by Anonymousreply 506February 23, 2019 7:50 PM

No one said all the cast members are Trump supporters. "Most" could mean 55% of all cast members or 2/3, as in 66%. Or more. Anything under 99%.

by Anonymousreply 507February 24, 2019 2:17 AM

Margaret is the star of this season. So fuckin funny.

by Anonymousreply 508February 25, 2019 8:40 AM

When is Melanoma's babies do by Thugga-T?

by Anonymousreply 509February 25, 2019 2:07 PM

Melanoma likes the snatch. Just ask TayTay and Stephanie.

by Anonymousreply 510February 25, 2019 2:14 PM

How many nose jobs has Melissa had? I saw clips of her first season and she looks different even from then and that was after at least one nose job.

by Anonymousreply 511February 25, 2019 2:42 PM

The rug on JoGo's head is even funnier now.

I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone ever rooted for either of these trash sides. All around disgusting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512February 25, 2019 2:48 PM

Melissa's original Puerto Rican nose

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513February 25, 2019 2:50 PM

What's with the romanticizing of Joe G. as a great father who his daughters will undoubtedly want to leave America in order to join in Italy? Does nobody else remember him telling Gia how ugly she is until she cried, at which point he made fun of her for crying? Or when he talked to his mistress ON CAMERA and called Tre "my bitch wife" knowing he was mic'd? Say what you will about Tre, who's awful in her own special way, how do you think that made his daughters feel?

They'd be crazy to join Joe in Italy. Crazy.

by Anonymousreply 514February 25, 2019 3:04 PM

[quote]Or when he talked to his mistress ON CAMERA and called Tre "my bitch wife" knowing he was mic'd?

I thought it was "the cunt."

by Anonymousreply 515February 25, 2019 3:06 PM

They are all pieces of shit.

The narrative that we are supposed to feel sorry for these criminals just because they happen to have kids is also ridiculous. And giving them a platform to play victims is even worse.

by Anonymousreply 516February 25, 2019 3:07 PM

It was "the cunt". She is "the cunt". Prostitooshun Howahhhh.

by Anonymousreply 517February 27, 2019 2:28 PM

[quote] Melissa's original Puerto Rican nose

At the end of the season when they have the HW updates, it said that Melissa's DNA testing came back and showed that she's 95% Italian.

by Anonymousreply 518February 27, 2019 11:55 PM

Why wouldn't the family want to move to Italy? That would be fucking awesome.

With Teresa's money and Joe's (inevitable) best-selling book of his time in prison, they could live like kings in Italy. Buy a nice villa on the Amalfi Coast, and just be happy.

Plus, they keep the house in Jersey, and the girls could go back and forth between the US and Italy.

It sounds like a fabulous life, to me.

by Anonymousreply 519February 27, 2019 11:57 PM

Good god. The felon is more insufferable than Nene and Bethenny combined.

by Anonymousreply 520February 28, 2019 2:06 AM

R518 I don't believe anything Melissa says. Just because she says the DNA test showed she is 97% Italian (I heard her say 97%) doesn't mean that she is.

by Anonymousreply 521February 28, 2019 4:23 AM

OMG Andy did NOT just correct Teresa when she said "persway" instead of "persuade". She's such a dumb bitch and he's shady as fuck for correcting her on camera. Love that part. She didn't even realize she said it wrong when he corrected her

by Anonymousreply 522February 28, 2019 5:59 AM

Who gets to the age of 40 and doesn't know the word is persuade??? Who gets to the age of 15 and doesn't know the word is persuade? I can no longer deal with the stupidity of that woman.

by Anonymousreply 523February 28, 2019 12:43 PM

Midget Joe and MeHO are just as fake and vile as the felon, but they are better at hiding it.

And JoGo trying to insinuate that he is a legitimate businessman? How did none of them crack the fuck up?

by Anonymousreply 524February 28, 2019 2:11 PM

and Jackie looks like the cat that ate the canary every time Teresa uses the wrong words or just plain makes words up....yeah you wrote your book lol.

by Anonymousreply 525February 28, 2019 5:47 PM

I guarantee Danielle will not be back next season. Bravo probably brought her back as insurance in case the new housewives flopped and they didn't so need to bring the prostitution whore back. They never made her official anyway.

by Anonymousreply 526February 28, 2019 7:30 PM

I think Jackie and Jennifer are good additions. They're polar opposites too. I would keep this cast for next season but add in 1 more person. Unfortunately it will be Teresa-centered because of Joe's likely deportation

by Anonymousreply 527February 28, 2019 7:40 PM

Danielle getting engaged again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528February 28, 2019 10:47 PM

^ Duchess Danielle. How lovely. From Prostitution Whore To Duchess.

by Anonymousreply 529February 28, 2019 11:50 PM

This is crazy and I have NO sympathy for that dude...he's nuts.

by Anonymousreply 530March 1, 2019 12:21 AM

R529 try 3 weeks

by Anonymousreply 531March 1, 2019 12:39 AM

Make that 21 times now, prostitution whore....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532March 1, 2019 12:45 AM

This is because of you, R528!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533March 1, 2019 12:46 AM

Oh, Marge Junior....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534March 1, 2019 12:48 AM

Teresa and Joe have all the ingredientses of a disaster of a family. Years of therapy for Giaia, Melanoma, and the others.

by Anonymousreply 535March 1, 2019 11:42 AM

Gallbladdera wont need therapy because she's the pretty one.

by Anonymousreply 536March 1, 2019 11:47 AM

Jacintlaguardia is one smart little bitch. She'll go far, that one.

by Anonymousreply 537March 1, 2019 11:55 AM

Danielle the Duchess just bought herself another season.

Why do you all think Teresa is SO loyal to Danielle? My theory is its guilt over how she treated Danielle before, and that Danielle is 1000% loyal to Teresa.

Teresa is also so stupid that she doesn't realize that by losing her shit over Jackie, she's bought Jackie another season. The producers will literally bring her back just to piss her off.

by Anonymousreply 538March 1, 2019 12:16 PM

r538, Danielle will not be a main housewife for season 10, regardless of this new little ploy. They are all already signed to begin filming early for Joe's release and deportation.

by Anonymousreply 539March 1, 2019 12:31 PM

I think unfortunately Jackie will be more careful next season when Joe's deportation happens. My guess is she'll begin the season continuing her feud with Teresa but will be more empathetic when Joe gets out of jail and deported. While most of the viewers seem to be on Jackie's side, she doesn't want to cross the line and be seen as kicking someone when she's down.

Sadly I predict next season Teresa will get another sympathetic edit. This season we saw more of the real Teresa. Producers don't want to appear as heartless either (even though by focusing on the kids crying etc that's horrible IMO).

by Anonymousreply 540March 1, 2019 5:20 PM

The general audience is over the felon.

by Anonymousreply 541March 1, 2019 5:31 PM

Bravo should not continue to support these ridiculous people (I'm talking about Danielle and Vicki) who are willing to get MARRIED to buy themselves another season which makes the shows seem even more fake than they already are.

by Anonymousreply 542March 1, 2019 6:52 PM

Danielle looked dreadful on the reunion. Her face was so swollen she looked like she was stung by a beehive.

by Anonymousreply 543March 7, 2019 3:25 AM

Honestly, this was one of the best episodes of NJ ever.

by Anonymousreply 544March 7, 2019 4:47 AM

really? I thought part III sucked. Part I was the best with Jackie ripping into Teresa. Danielle was quite lame tonight and didn't have much retort for Margaret. The only line I really enjoyed was when Margaret brought up Danielle's unfortunate homemade porn video that is on pornhub (and conveniently linked earlier in this thread)

by Anonymousreply 545March 7, 2019 6:36 AM

Joe needs to get on twitter and sing the praises of Trump, a man whom he probably adores anyway. Then, the vain one will pardon him.

by Anonymousreply 546March 7, 2019 12:19 PM

This whole series is evidence of female narcissism and entitlement. I have ladies as friends who would never watch this stink.

by Anonymousreply 547March 7, 2019 12:52 PM

Danielle looked like Waylon Flowers puppet "Madam"

by Anonymousreply 548March 7, 2019 1:15 PM

r548 WINS THE INTERNET...lol OMG yes.

by Anonymousreply 549March 7, 2019 1:48 PM

Yes, r548. I was thinking the same thing. Except Madam had a better hairdo.

by Anonymousreply 550March 7, 2019 3:01 PM

I cringed when Danielle and Jennifer gave Teresa gifts

by Anonymousreply 551March 7, 2019 4:25 PM

Man, Joe Gorga just loves attention doesn't he? Even his wife (another attention whore) was rolling her eyes. Teresa is down to 2 facial expressions. She needs to layoff the botox. Jackie is actually quite attractive and was the only one who didn't overdo it with the makeup.

by Anonymousreply 552March 7, 2019 7:35 PM

and Jackies husband is hot

by Anonymousreply 553March 7, 2019 7:48 PM

I ended up liking Jennifer a lot more than I thought I would. Love Jackie, too. Margaret WINS this season!

by Anonymousreply 554March 7, 2019 8:31 PM

reports are all the ladies are coming back next season which begins filming soon in time for Joe Giudice's release from jail and likely deportation

by Anonymousreply 555March 7, 2019 11:04 PM

I heard they started filming this week. Same cast.

by Anonymousreply 556March 8, 2019 12:42 AM

I don't get how Joe Felon can be deported. He's married to an American and was a baby when he was brought here. Basically he's a Dreamer gone wrong. You'd think his marriage to an American would make him exempt.

Anyway, if he is deported, which I don't think he will be, Teresa should go with him. It would be a fabulous experience for the younger girls, even maybe un-brat them. There's nothing stopping them from coming backe, T too, if it doens't work out. I mean, 10,000 House Hunter International folks can't be wrong. "It's for the children!"

Mayve T could even get a deal to film Real Housewife of Italy. Think of the laughs watching them adapt to life in Italy.

by Anonymousreply 557March 8, 2019 2:19 AM

I know Danielle is a garbage person but I can't help but feel for her sometimes. I mean she is consistently humiliated on National TV. Her poor daughters.

by Anonymousreply 558March 8, 2019 11:52 AM

Because she's a real cunt 558, she brings it on herself

by Anonymousreply 559March 8, 2019 2:37 PM

Danielle creates her own humiliating experiences which indicates she's majorly fucked up. But she really is painful to watch and she drags the show down. Get rid of her.

by Anonymousreply 560March 8, 2019 8:02 PM

I used to love her in the first 2 seasons but now her desperation and pathetic existence have been fully exposed. It's clear she gets engaged and married for attention. She knows these "relationships" are never gong to last

You know someone is fucked up when he/she is OK with humiliating him/herself on national tv and in the press just for attention.

by Anonymousreply 561March 8, 2019 10:39 PM

Danielle went ballistic on Margaret when Margaret went to Delores's hatchet throwing party. It was over the top fake pathetic drama simply done to grab camera time. She has no idea how to create realistic fake drama. It all looks so desperate. Jennifer is much better at acting like an idiot while retaining some dignity. She's able to laugh at herself.

by Anonymousreply 562March 9, 2019 3:42 AM

God, Joe Gorga is such an obnoxious attention whore. That whole bit with his tag lines was so lame.

by Anonymousreply 563March 9, 2019 10:14 AM

So, where does Danielle get her money? Shouldn't she be living over a liquor store in Hoboken?

by Anonymousreply 564March 9, 2019 11:25 AM

Midget JoGo is actually charging people large sums of money to hear him talk about how to be a successful businessman.

LMFAO!!!!

by Anonymousreply 565March 9, 2019 12:03 PM

I like JoGo, he loves the attention yes, but he's fun and sexy to

by Anonymousreply 566March 9, 2019 12:08 PM

Hi Joe!

by Anonymousreply 567March 9, 2019 1:14 PM

Hardly sexy. He like a child. Unless you're MJ you don't want to fuck a child.

by Anonymousreply 568March 9, 2019 1:33 PM

I love how they all basically threw JoGi under the bus, as if none of them in the family knew what the fuck was going on.

Watching JoGo get all pompous about "hard work" was cringe-worthy.

by Anonymousreply 569March 9, 2019 2:05 PM

There is a floating out there rumored to be Joe Gorga fucking a dude.

by Anonymousreply 570March 9, 2019 2:06 PM

Whose face was more frozen - Danielle or Bill?

by Anonymousreply 571March 9, 2019 2:07 PM

I mean a video of Gorga fucking a dude -

by Anonymousreply 572March 9, 2019 2:07 PM

If it's "floating", link it.

by Anonymousreply 573March 9, 2019 2:09 PM

I am sure JoGo has already bent over for Evan's cock.

by Anonymousreply 574March 9, 2019 4:27 PM

R564 not sure about now but I would assume before she briefly married Marty, she was probably getting spousal support from her daughters' father?

by Anonymousreply 575March 9, 2019 5:01 PM

Does anyone know if Danielle has an uni education and a career or any training and marketable job skills?

If not, how has she managed to afford all of these expensive weddings and lifestyle and lived in such luxury, besides being a prostitution whore. Could she have made that much money just from one pronhub sex video?

by Anonymousreply 576March 9, 2019 11:17 PM

Depends R576, whether or not you consider “prostitution whore” as a marketable skill.

by Anonymousreply 577March 9, 2019 11:25 PM

^ So, I take that as a "no." She has never had a real profession or career. Maybe she was awarded a lot of money in the divorce from her ex, the one who is the father of her two adult daughters.

by Anonymousreply 578March 9, 2019 11:46 PM

Please read this excerpt from Danielle’s memoir and just ... It’s too good to summarize. This could be a whole DL thread. The delusion of it all!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579March 10, 2019 3:24 AM

Teresa Giudice was surrounded by family and friends on Thursday night, hours after her husband Joe Giudice was released from his three-year prison stay and moved to an immigration detention center.

The Real Housewives of New Jersey star, 46, stepped out in New York City to attend the release party for her brother Joe Gorga’s new book, The Gorga Guide to Success: Business, Marriage, and Life Lessons from a Real Estate Mogul..

She was photographed entering the event, held at French restaurant Bistrot Leo, wearing a fitted black suit with the message “Beauty is perfect in its imperfections” pinstriped down the sides. She accessorized the look with a white tank and snake-skin heels.

In addition to Teresa’s brother Joe, her sister-in-law Melissa Gorga was at the event, as were their RHONJ costars Margaret Josephs and Dolores Catania (with husband Joe Benigno and ex-husband Frank Catania, respectively). Teresa and Joe’s father, Giacinto Gorga, plus Joe and Melissa’s three kids — Antonia, Gino and Joey — were also on hand.

Andy Cohen even made an appearance at the party, which was being filmed for RHONJ‘s next season.

A source close to Teresa tells PEOPLE that the night out was helpful for her. “It was a tough day, but being there was the best thing for her,” says the insider. “She was smiling, laughing and having fun with the people who loved her the most. It really helped take her mind off things.”

“Everybody in Teresa’s circle wants her to be happy,” the source continues. “She’s been through a lot and keeps fighting for her family, and we’re all standing by her in that battle.”

As Joe’s release neared, his legal troubles worsened. In October, an immigration court ruled to deport him to his native Italy upon the completion of his sentence. (Even though Joe has lived in the United States since he was a child, he never obtained American citizenship, and immigrants can be deported if they are convicted of “a crime of moral turpitude” or an “aggravated felony,” according to U.S. law.)

Joe’s lawyers filed an appeal against the order in November. A decision from the court is forthcoming.

While Joe awaits his deportation ruling, he’ll remain at the immigration center indefinitely, a source told PEOPLE.

He was released from Allenwood Low Federal Correctional Institution in Allenwood, Pennsylvania, on Thursday morning.

“Mr. Giudice has finished serving his federal prison sentence and was transferred early this morning from the Bureau of Prisons to a facility in western Pennsylvania which houses immigration detainees,” his attorney James Leonard Jr. told PEOPLE. “His lawyers and his family are hopeful that justice will prevail and Mr. Guidice will return home to his wife and four daughters who love him and miss him.”

Teresa and Joe, who have been married since 1999, have remained by one another’s side through their legal problems. However, earlier this month on the RHONJ season 9 reunion, Teresa revealed that she and Joe would go their separate ways if he is deported.

“I’m not doing a long distance relationship. I’m not doing it,” Teresa told reunion host Cohen. “I want somebody with me every day. I know exactly what happens — I’m sure he’ll be with other women. It happens. You do the long-distance thing, it’s not going to work. I’d be like, ‘Bye-bye.’ “

Teresa also has said that moving to Italy with the four daughters she shares with Joe — Gia, 18, Gabriella, 15, Milania, 13, and Audriana, 10 — just isn’t in the cards.

“Unless my kids say, ‘Mommy, we want to move to Italy,’ [we] are not going,” Teresa revealed during the RHONJ reunion. “Gia’s going to college next year; I haven’t spoken to Milania or Audriana about it, we haven’t gotten there yet; and Gabriella already voiced her opinion to me. She was like, ‘That would be so hard for me, Mommy.’ She doesn’t speak the language. She’s like, ‘That would kill me even more.’”

“It’s like starting a whole new life,” Teresa added. “And they’ve been through so much already.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580March 17, 2019 1:02 AM

R579 Oh, my God. Thank you for this. This is golden. I was going to post some snarky comments, but after reading just three paragraphs, I realized I'd have to write a whole book of my own just to critique this excerpt.

But I will say that I loved that Danielle says twice in the same paragraph that her birth family was very strict. Okay. Got it, Danielle. They were very strict. Oh, and yes, I absolutely, completely, totally believe that at five years of age, you sat down with your family and told them you knew you were adopted. Sure.

by Anonymousreply 581March 17, 2019 2:00 AM

Why the fuck does anyone have sympathy for that criminal cunt as she is still playing a victim.

by Anonymousreply 582March 17, 2019 3:29 AM

And why does Bravo keep giving her a victim edit?

by Anonymousreply 583March 17, 2019 1:12 PM

Will Teresa keep her married name of Joodice?

by Anonymousreply 584March 18, 2019 12:00 PM

R581 Don’t forget how she know first class passengers boarded the plane first, how to play baccarat, and how to identify Italian ingredients from the womb!

by Anonymousreply 585March 20, 2019 3:15 AM

Teresa Elena Gaggliaroola will keep her married name Joodice. For sure.

by Anonymousreply 586April 3, 2019 1:22 PM

Caroline gave an interview saying 2-3 weeks ago producers approached her about returning but as a friend because they weren't sure how she'd fit in with the current cast. Caroline was insulted and said no. She said she thought asking an OG of the show to be a friend was disrespectful.

I see her point and she knows the whole cast anyway except for Margaret, Jackie and Jennifer.

I always enjoyed Caroline vs. Teresa and Caroline vs. Danielle fights

by Anonymousreply 587April 3, 2019 5:02 PM

Fuck Caroline. She needs to keep her porkchop pussy far away from those cameras.

by Anonymousreply 588April 3, 2019 5:18 PM

Thats just... Juvenile R588. Anyway, Caroline does not have a natural fit with the current lineup except to stir shit up. I think the only person she's friends with is Delores.

by Anonymousreply 589April 4, 2019 3:52 AM

The ratings for this are terrible.

by Anonymousreply 590April 20, 2019 7:19 PM

FUck the hell of R589. You suck too

by Anonymousreply 591April 24, 2019 5:09 AM

Did you mean "Fuck the hell off" sweetie?

by Anonymousreply 592April 25, 2019 5:07 AM

lmao Teresa is reduced to being sponsored to advertise diet pills. People are bashing her online

by Anonymousreply 593April 25, 2019 5:21 AM

I have no sympithy for any of those apelike Giudices. Commit the crime, do the time. The simian daughter writing that petition is sad. Such an entitlement move.

by Anonymousreply 594April 26, 2019 7:41 PM

These two entitled shitheads even felt entitled to NOT have to go to prison. They believed they were wrongfully convicted and mistreated by the system that they gamed and scammed

We saw some examples of their poor parenting on-camera so imagine what kind of examples they set for their 4 kids, off-camera, behind closed doors. They have the kids believing they should not have had to go to prison and that their felon dad has the right to remain in the country when it's standard practice for non-citizen felons and criminals to be deported. And this still applies in spite of the fact that you think you're a hotshit Italian or a celebrity with special rights and privileges.

by Anonymousreply 595April 26, 2019 10:37 PM

So Frankie is Gia's prom date lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596June 2, 2019 3:02 AM

According to a side-bar article in your ^ link, the family, including Gia, reached out to Trump but he doesn't care about Joe's deportation problems.

by Anonymousreply 597June 2, 2019 3:58 AM

please never post about this trash show ever again. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 598June 2, 2019 3:59 AM

Frankie may be straight, but I bet he'd let Mr. Cohen blow him for extra screen time.

by Anonymousreply 599June 2, 2019 10:34 AM

new thread to continue

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600June 2, 2019 8:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!