Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of New Jersey season 9 after thread cont

Filming is ongoing. So far we know there was an argument early into filming between Jackie and Teresa as they started soon after the reunion.

There was a huge fight between Margaret and Danielle. Margaret apparently dumped a pitcher of water on Danielle and in response Danielle took a candle and lit Margaret's purse on fire lol

this past week in the Hamptons Melissa and Jennifer got into a heated argument

and Frankie was Gia's prom date

by Anonymousreply 30November 6, 2019 11:50 PM

previous thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 2, 2019 8:11 PM

What is to become of Jeeya Joodice?

by Anonymousreply 2June 4, 2019 10:32 AM

Gia is starting Rutgers in the fall

by Anonymousreply 3June 4, 2019 4:49 PM

holy shit the years have not been kind to Margaret's appearance. I wouldn't have assumed she used to look like this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 5, 2019 7:14 PM

Did we catch this one? Homophobic dick Jim Marchese basically disowned his own son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 19, 2019 3:12 PM

R5 do we know for sure that's his son?

by Anonymousreply 6June 19, 2019 5:22 PM

My heart goes out to that kid, whoever he is.

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2019 5:00 AM

I don't see the older son (who is not Amber's bio kid) in any IG posts in a while. Could definitely be him.

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2019 12:00 PM

Jim Marchese is most likely a closet case.

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2019 5:27 PM

This story is fucked up.

Apparently both sons from Jim's previous marriage are gay?

But now the one son is going by "James" instead of "Michael"

Something is fishy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 26, 2019 1:24 PM

Let's talk about the Gia Joodice. Will she accel at Rutgers? Will she be a cheerleader? What is her major? Will she flunk out after 1 quarter? Dish it bitches!

by Anonymousreply 11June 26, 2019 4:14 PM

All of yous queens are just jealous that Gia is a stunning beauty now and doesn't need to suck cock for a living anymore.

by Anonymousreply 12June 26, 2019 4:16 PM

OK damn that story about Marchese turning his back on his gay son IS true. There's an interview with son out online

by Anonymousreply 13June 26, 2019 10:25 PM

Jim's kid isn't bad looking. Maybe he could earn college money some other way?

by Anonymousreply 14June 27, 2019 12:43 AM

Jacqueline and Chris home in foreclosure they're moving west! No more Jax on RHONJ. Not that I was a fan but it was fun seeing her go after Teresa the last couple years

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 4, 2019 10:29 PM

ok gurls would you hit it?

he's got a hot body

too bad he's Teresa's brother

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 22, 2019 9:13 AM
by Anonymousreply 17August 22, 2019 5:14 PM

Yes I would totally have his gorga inside me.

by Anonymousreply 18August 27, 2019 3:44 AM

On tonight, anyone going to watch?

by Anonymousreply 19November 6, 2019 4:35 PM

R19 yeah this season is going to be hilarious and trashier than ever

by Anonymousreply 20November 6, 2019 5:30 PM

Is that possible? Anyhow, here it comes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 6, 2019 5:47 PM

Did anyone watch Joe and Teresa’s special with Andy? I haven’t yet but seemed really awkward from what I saw

by Anonymousreply 22November 6, 2019 5:55 PM

R22 yes it seems like they're pretty much broken up BUT Teresa, her father and daughters are in Italy now visiting Joe so who knows if they'll hook up or get back together.

They seemed over each other during the Andy interview.

by Anonymousreply 23November 6, 2019 5:59 PM

Joe resents Teresa for putting them on the show and Teresa resents him for her going to prison and missing a year with her mother before she died. Just a bad situation

by Anonymousreply 24November 6, 2019 6:23 PM

Sneak peek of Gia and the sisters upset Joe is missing milestones

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 6, 2019 6:25 PM

Teresa and Joe deserve each other

by Anonymousreply 26November 6, 2019 6:36 PM

Caroline has sort of been inserting herself in the drama, I wonder if she will be back next season

by Anonymousreply 27November 6, 2019 9:39 PM

R27 she would have this season but they only offered her a friend role and she refused. She thought it was insulting when she was part of the original cast. Their excuse was they "didn't know how she'd fit in with the cast now" but the reality is she knows all of them except for Margaret, Jennifer and Jackie. She started the show with Teresa and Danielle, met Melissa through filming and Dolores is a family friend.

by Anonymousreply 28November 6, 2019 11:31 PM

here's the new season thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 6, 2019 11:32 PM

I would fuck Joe Gorga till he squealed like a pig.

Not that I'm proud of that fact.

by Anonymousreply 30November 6, 2019 11:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!