Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brutus The Love Tank Vicki downgraded to FRIEND on RHOC??

Interesting!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 16, 2019 3:51 AM

VETTY~

by Anonymousreply 1February 9, 2019 7:52 PM

More updates

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 13, 2019 9:33 PM

About time that hag got the old heave-ho. So tired of her shrillness and shit. Tamra should be next, but the producers are probably hoping Eddy will die so they can milk all of the drama from that/

There's a link to Brianna and family on that same page, showing off her weight loss. Donn was visiting them on the East Coast so it's nice they are still close.

by Anonymousreply 3February 13, 2019 9:58 PM

Delightful--I don't watch RHOC any more, primarily because of Vicki.

by Anonymousreply 4February 13, 2019 10:20 PM

If I were Vicki, I'd tell them to fuck off and go on Dancing With the Stars as the designated senior citizen.

by Anonymousreply 5February 13, 2019 10:24 PM

Luvv me some Viki...She’s s hoot!

by Anonymousreply 6February 13, 2019 10:38 PM

Sic transit gloria mundi......

by Anonymousreply 7February 13, 2019 11:43 PM

Has The Victoria Troll been informed?

by Anonymousreply 8February 13, 2019 11:54 PM

Tamra must be gloating.

And I'm surprised Andy allowed it considering he likes to have at least one original cast member on each franchise.

by Anonymousreply 9February 13, 2019 11:56 PM

Eddie is really struggling. Damn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 14, 2019 12:00 AM

Isn't Tamra original?

by Anonymousreply 11February 14, 2019 12:09 AM

I don't think so, R11.

by Anonymousreply 12February 14, 2019 12:23 AM

Yeah, Tamra joined 3rd season.

by Anonymousreply 13February 14, 2019 12:24 AM

I don't think anything can make the OC franchise interesting anymore. It's long since played out. Done and dusted. The" Housewives" craze from a decade ago is all but dead.

As for Vicki, I almost feel sorry for her. She has tailored her whole life for the cameras and she'll probably realize she doesn't have anything real once they're gone.

by Anonymousreply 14February 14, 2019 12:32 AM

I can't feel any sympathy for her. Such a harridan. Does anyone remember a family vacation in the first or second season where Vicki shrieked at the airport limousine service because they didn't send a FAMILY VAN!! I was embarassed for her until I realized she didn't think her behavior was off the wall.

by Anonymousreply 15February 14, 2019 12:41 AM

I'll miss Vicki mostly because I'm going to miss seeing that son of hers show us all how much he hates her while also inadvertently showing us how much he lusts for cock.

by Anonymousreply 16February 14, 2019 12:48 AM

Brianna looks perpetually blurry.

by Anonymousreply 17February 14, 2019 1:54 AM

r15, the car service sent a mini van, not the limo Vicki wanted, so she went around screeching and complaining about the FAMILY VAN and how horrible it was. No one had a problem with it except Vicki.

I wonder if Vicki thinks she got a good trade-off for her RHOC years. Definitely more money and fame than had she just stayed in her insurance business. But her marriage to Donn, who seemed like an all-around good guy, failed. It always seemed that Vicki got way too big for her britches as the star of a reality show, and I can imagine that got old for Donn very quickly.

I also think it's pretty telling that someone like Jeanna left the show after a certain amount of time for whatever reason, but Vicki soldiers on all these years later, desperate for storylines, even if they make her look ridiculous and desperate for attention.

by Anonymousreply 18February 14, 2019 6:11 PM

She is ridiculous and desperate for attention.

Total fool to give up her life for this reality show. She had clearly come along was from her obvious blue-collar background, at least in financial terms (she never lost her rough edges or crassness), and had what seemed to be a solid marriage, but a little taste of fame and attention seduced her away.

by Anonymousreply 19February 14, 2019 6:14 PM

Can you imagine the scene when Vicki learned she was being downgraded? She probably went around screeching, "I AM THE OG OF THE OC AND I WILL NOT BE IGNORED!"

by Anonymousreply 20February 14, 2019 6:35 PM

I mean who could forget Vicki screeching about how she didn't fuck around with multiple partners!!!

by Anonymousreply 21February 14, 2019 7:50 PM

She is such a schemer. She has tried to parlay her “fame” (not realizing what she had was infamy) into numerous failed businesses - wine, skin care, jeans, diamonds, cancer cure juice, waist trainers, vodka, and perfume - because she overestimated her popularity, influence, and business savvy. They were almost all MLMs, ripe for breeding Shan’anns and other such large life livers.

Her insurance business only succeeded because she used her position on the show to sign baby insurance downlines. She did at least work that angle. It would be interesting to see how the really successful people in that same business did just by working the system. There are enough complaints about Vicki an an upline that I wonder if she would have fizzled out by now if not for the everlasting supply of gullibles who watch the show and believe her businesswoman character.

I imagine right now she is at least as heavily Xanaxed as she was when she went in Andy Cohen’s show in a nun suit and tried to explain that while she was guilty in Cancergate, she wasn’t “culpable.” On a human level, I could feel bad for her, if she was actually human.

by Anonymousreply 22February 15, 2019 12:16 AM

Do we actually know that Vicki is out though?

When does the Season begin?

They've already filmed but they just edit down someone's role if they're a "friend of..." if the disagreement is about money, who is to say that she doesn't make an agreement for less money to keep her full time status (as we all know she'd be desperate enough to do) and they just edit her back in.

by Anonymousreply 23February 15, 2019 12:24 AM

I don't buy it. Vicki's ego and pride would never allow her to accept a diminished role in what she considers her show. She would pull a Heather and walk away and pretend like it was her decision and Bravo will grant her that dignity because OG of the OC.

by Anonymousreply 24February 15, 2019 12:28 AM

The reports have said that Vicki hasn't filmed yet, r23

by Anonymousreply 25February 15, 2019 12:44 AM

I understand that Evolution has already made its decision but Vicki believes that by not responding, she is “still in negotiations.” She went to the Bahamas to hide out, but also hoped to demonstrate her relevance with the “I discovered tanzanite” jewelry show (which was advertised for more than a month with nary a mention of her) and the Steve-less engagement ring shopping expedition. Steve was not present.

She hoped Bravo would go, “Ooh, a wedding story!” and she would be back not just as a cast member but more importantly, the STAR. Maybe a Bethenny-level Star with her own Third or Fourth Wedding in a Bride Dress Day, but Better Than Bethenny Because She Is a Businesswoman!!!!

The problem Vicki has is that if Bravo changes its tune and this whole demotion thing was just a publicity game, her appearance as a cast member will sink the franchise. She is not the person one loves to hate; she is the person who is hated.

by Anonymousreply 26February 15, 2019 2:46 AM

I don’t believe this She’s my favorite on the show

by Anonymousreply 27February 15, 2019 3:05 AM

Take her behind the barn and shoot her.

by Anonymousreply 28February 15, 2019 3:19 AM

She had a good run. I'm sure she enjoyed it...Don't act sad or surprised, let's be friends civilized.

by Anonymousreply 29February 15, 2019 3:40 AM

Oh, she enjoyed it. In this world of #MeToo, she should at the very least be fired for her role in Naked Wasted, a true attempt at getting someone raped or at least violated. Oh, Tamra also gets the boot in that for following Vicki’s orders

by Anonymousreply 30February 15, 2019 5:31 AM

Poor Vicki. Downgraded to friend status and her thread dying after 30 posts.

by Anonymousreply 31February 16, 2019 3:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!