Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Asia says of payoff: "It's Bourdain's fault!"

Just when you thought she couldn't get any sleazier...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601August 28, 2018 10:31 PM

I hope this cunt is ruined by this.

by Anonymousreply 1August 21, 2018 7:16 PM

Lovely. Remember this the next time she is up on stage yelling about Harvey.

Sums up EVERYTHING I feel about MeToo and those fucking hypocrites clutching their pearls in the Oscar audience (hoping nobody looks in their own pasts).

by Anonymousreply 2August 21, 2018 7:18 PM

Previous thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 21, 2018 7:20 PM

Suicide is looking more and more suspicious...

by Anonymousreply 4August 21, 2018 7:36 PM

I Loved Dario Argento’s Phenomena with Jennifer Connolly. It was released in the US as Creepers. Asia’s mom and sister were in this film while Dario was parading his girlfriend around the set (while still married)

by Anonymousreply 5August 21, 2018 7:51 PM

OP's headline is misleading--she's not exactly blaming him so much as saying Bourdain was a co-conspirator who agreed to and paid for the extortion by this kid. So Argento is really saying: Don't Blame Just Me!

by Anonymousreply 6August 21, 2018 7:54 PM

This woman is a complete CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 7August 21, 2018 7:58 PM

[quote]r17 ...why the fuck would a grown woman find a teenager sexually attractive?

I don't believe it happens that often, but males in their late teens are at their sexual peak, just as women in their late 30s are. So I guess that explains it.

by Anonymousreply 8August 21, 2018 8:15 PM

It must be true, since Bourdain hasn't denied it.

by Anonymousreply 9August 21, 2018 8:16 PM

So the failed actor was extorting her?

by Anonymousreply 10August 21, 2018 8:24 PM

I'd be more inclined to believe that she and Bourdain had a huge falling out over whether to pay the guy off or not.

Not really buying the "we were being compassionate" angle.

by Anonymousreply 11August 21, 2018 8:28 PM

This is a level of the lowest common denominator, but that I've never seen. Just wow!

by Anonymousreply 12August 21, 2018 8:31 PM

Nah, was done and dusted by then, R11. They did have a huge falling out over her very public assignation with Hugo Clement. The dates matter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 21, 2018 8:37 PM

Wow DL was completely right about her and how awful she is. Throw your dead lover who tried to help you under the bus!

Her story is about as believeble as that husband who killed his wife and daughters and claimed the wife killed the kids and he strangled her in rage (even tho she was pregnant). Sociopaths

by Anonymousreply 14August 21, 2018 8:39 PM

Bourdain helped Argento under what bus?

Just kidding, r14.

by Anonymousreply 15August 21, 2018 8:48 PM

I wonder if we will see more leaked texts. The texts between AB and AA prior to his death should be a bombshell but I doubt the Bourdains would release those in order to protect his daughter.

by Anonymousreply 16August 21, 2018 8:51 PM

I would looooooove to see those texts.

by Anonymousreply 17August 21, 2018 8:57 PM

Didn't she post pictures of the 2 of them in bed?? (Her and the kid.) And what about her tweets saying she was chain smoking and waiting for him in her hotel room? Nice try, ugly bug-eyed twat.

by Anonymousreply 18August 21, 2018 8:57 PM

If you are famous and have access to a lot of money and someone accuses you of a serious crime that you did not commit, you do not hand them $400,000 to get them to stop lying about you. You sue the hell out of them for slander.

by Anonymousreply 19August 21, 2018 9:04 PM

The nasty comments are piling up on her IG. Something tells me, though, that she's enough of a narcissist not to take down her account.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 21, 2018 9:07 PM

Who’s a bigger narcissist... Argento or McGowan?

by Anonymousreply 21August 21, 2018 9:14 PM

What does Bourdains wife think? Anthony was not that rich. Why did he squander his fortune on Asia?

by Anonymousreply 22August 21, 2018 9:21 PM

She must have a magical pussy. Everyone from a 17-year-old kid to a 61-year-old man wanted to fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 23August 21, 2018 9:33 PM

Anyone wonder if Asia and Jimmy were setting Bourdain up to get money from him? She tells Bourdain she is broke, but likely had some money. She was liking Jimmy's IG posts just last month, why would you still be friendly with a guy that blackmailed you and your boyfriend? I don't think Jimmy ever intended for this to get out, I think they fleeced Anthony for a big payday, maybe Anthony found out he got scammed by them,

by Anonymousreply 24August 21, 2018 9:34 PM

^^Hmmmm. Interesting take.

by Anonymousreply 25August 21, 2018 9:35 PM

Gotta say, r24, as conspiracy theories go, yours is very plausible.

by Anonymousreply 26August 21, 2018 9:35 PM

I would imagine the truth here has the potential to be quite explosive.

by Anonymousreply 27August 21, 2018 9:37 PM

R24 that actually does sound reasonable. To be liking his insta posts at least shows she didn’t care at all that AB had sacrificed his money to pay the kid off. She’s sick.

by Anonymousreply 28August 21, 2018 9:43 PM

[R23] She must have a magical pussy. Everyone from a 17-year-old kid to a 61-year-old man wanted to fuck her.

It's not magical. It's just easy to access.

by Anonymousreply 29August 21, 2018 9:44 PM

This thread is like a scene from Gone Girl, all the neighborhood gossips drawing terminal conclusions from things they don't know pip about.

by Anonymousreply 30August 21, 2018 9:46 PM

R20 She didn't even bother to take down her incriminating Twitter/Instagram posts when the story broke. She still thinks she can survive this story by calling the kid a grifter and pinning the blame on her dead ex-boyfriend. I hope the kid changes his mind and cooperates with the sheriffs office because the statue of limitations hasn't expired.

by Anonymousreply 31August 21, 2018 9:51 PM

Hi Rose M at R30.

by Anonymousreply 32August 21, 2018 9:52 PM

If she's going to try to blame Bourdain then her career is over.

Bye, Asia.

by Anonymousreply 33August 21, 2018 9:55 PM

r30 It’s not Gone Girl. It’s just human nature. If you had it in you to peel your eyes off this train wreck, you wouldn’t be reading this thread.

Let’s just say r24’s theory is plausible, which I think it is. What evidence would have to be dredged up to prove it? DL, lets get to work.

by Anonymousreply 34August 21, 2018 10:08 PM

WOW. Bourdain was in pussy deep. He really was obsessed with Asia. This is what comes if putting people on pedestals.

by Anonymousreply 35August 21, 2018 10:10 PM

R19, and you include your attorneys" fees as well.

by Anonymousreply 36August 21, 2018 10:14 PM

[quote] What evidence would have to be dredged up to prove it? DL, lets get to work.

Junior G-Men and Big Time Crime Fighters leap into action!

by Anonymousreply 37August 21, 2018 10:54 PM

R24, That makes a lot of sense. I have pointed out that they both follow each other on Instagram still today I don't care how eccentric you are, you don't follow someone on social media who allegedly raped you. You also don't follow someone who allegedly makes false rape accusations about you. There is something very weird about that whole situation and what you say may just be it.

by Anonymousreply 38August 21, 2018 10:59 PM

It wasn’t rape-rape.

by Anonymousreply 39August 21, 2018 11:28 PM

Great theory, R24.

by Anonymousreply 40August 21, 2018 11:35 PM

This is starting to look like the plot of some sleazy neo-noir (maybe a Jim Thompson adaptation).

by Anonymousreply 41August 22, 2018 12:01 AM

I'd like to know who gave the settlement documents to the NYT

by Anonymousreply 42August 22, 2018 12:17 AM

R24 theory makes a lot of sense. How does she go from “my son, my love”’to “this kid is blackmailing me”? Her explanation makes no sense at all.

by Anonymousreply 43August 22, 2018 12:24 AM

Why pay someone if nothing happened. She should sue him. Like Clinton said I never had sexual relations with that ....She should get Stormy Daniels attorney and destroy himmmmm. You can tell he is a wimp and liar. Just watch that scene where she is playing his mother and grabs him by the collar and screams at him. Such a little faggy sissie. She should sue him for just having her name come out his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 44August 22, 2018 12:42 AM

Asia at R44, bout time you showed up girl! Welcome to Datalounge, you're going to fit right in here!

by Anonymousreply 45August 22, 2018 1:13 AM

Agents for Harvey, R42

by Anonymousreply 46August 22, 2018 1:52 AM

Maybe Jimmy played both sides?

by Anonymousreply 47August 22, 2018 1:53 AM

She is a garbage human being and I never want to see or read about her again.

It's shameful Bourdain's legacy is entwined with someone so insignificant. The" daughter of" "the girlfriend of"- a nothing with very little personal accomplishment.

The backstory of " The Heart Is Deceitful" is such a shameful gifting showtime from start to finish. Laughable. All that drama for a complete dud.

I don't believe he killed himself because of her stupid ass.

She didn't help his situation ( whatever it was) but he had far more significant relationships in his life including his children and an elderly parent!

I got choked up when I read Bourdain was survived by his elderly Mom. Can you imagine having surviving your sons suicide at that age?

And yes, I believe Harvey put together this hit.

by Anonymousreply 48August 22, 2018 2:38 AM

Of course he did, R48, it was expected.

Bourdain had one child, who he spent 5 days per month with by his own description. He may have spent more time than that in Italy with gfriend and her spawn. He had fired a long time friend and producer at the urging of AA. AA was all over the press with Clement. She had more than something to do with his suicide. There are said to be texts between the 2 shortly before his death, we shall see if they ever come to light. I always wonder about people who appear to create such easy intimacy with strangers, do they experience it with their own intimates? Because that is not something junkies and drunks typically have, loneliness is more typical and the amount of travel would have made real closeness with intimates very difficult.

In his obsession with her she had urged him to spend more and more $ on her and to cut out those who threatened her place. When she got all she wanted she turned to the pretty, young, Hugo to celebrate her me too speech. Not AB, who had used so much social capital on it.

by Anonymousreply 49August 22, 2018 3:35 AM

Asia deleted a F.Everyone You know who you are..tweet before Bourdain's death. The kid wore a F. You sweatshirt today with Pink Hair. The Truth is not the Truth right?

by Anonymousreply 50August 22, 2018 3:48 AM

R50 You can say "fuck" on here, in fact, please do. The abbreviation is so juvenile.

by Anonymousreply 51August 22, 2018 3:52 AM

I hate her, I’ve been reading comments and blogs about people who knew her or AB. A cunning toxic person. Karma is a bitch, happy she is being exposed as a lying shit.

by Anonymousreply 52August 22, 2018 3:56 AM

What a bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53August 22, 2018 4:06 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 22, 2018 4:07 AM

R24 is on to something

by Anonymousreply 55August 22, 2018 4:17 AM

This recent disclosure about AA *feels* as if it's been waiting to release at the perfect opportunity.

. . . particularly since it has RMcG is running scared because of it.

by Anonymousreply 56August 22, 2018 4:18 AM

The only movie I ever saw her in was Marie Antoinette. She played a whore. An aristocratic whore, but still.

by Anonymousreply 57August 22, 2018 4:19 AM

Did you think Harvey was not going to fight back? Please.

by Anonymousreply 58August 22, 2018 4:21 AM

She and Courtney Love should do a food and music show. They could cook Anthony's favorite dishes while listening to Nirvana really loud toasting Champagne.

by Anonymousreply 59August 22, 2018 4:33 AM

R58 but what does he get out of it? He's discredited one accuser, who many people disliked anyway. It does nothing to undermine the other 70-odd accusers.

by Anonymousreply 60August 22, 2018 4:35 AM

Time will tell.

70 people did not make speeches at Cannes, one did.

by Anonymousreply 61August 22, 2018 4:36 AM

Throwing your dead ex under the bus, stay classy pedo.

by Anonymousreply 62August 22, 2018 4:39 AM

Wow. The fact that she's throwing her dead boyfriend under the bus is vile and shameless.

by Anonymousreply 63August 22, 2018 4:45 AM

You think Asia and Anthony were blood drinking ritual cannibals together?

by Anonymousreply 64August 22, 2018 4:45 AM

All it takes is one lying, scheming bitch, and the whole #MeToo will come tumbling down.

by Anonymousreply 65August 22, 2018 4:46 AM

[quote]She played a whore. An aristocratic whore, but still.

Madame du Barry was common beyond belief!

by Anonymousreply 66August 22, 2018 5:10 AM

“All it takes is one lying, scheming bitch, and the whole #MeToo will come tumbling down.”

Of course, the hundreds of piece of shit male rapists and abusers aren’t as bad as this crazy cunt, right, fellas?

by Anonymousreply 67August 22, 2018 5:22 AM

r67 No one's saying that. But when the likes of Argento and McGowan anchored #MeToo to public opinion and rash judgment rather than legal recourse and level-headed scrutiny, they built a structure that's also bound to crumble when public opinion turns against them.

by Anonymousreply 68August 22, 2018 5:33 AM

Can someone explain why everyone on tv is pronouncing her name differently now? It used to be Asia, like the continent. Now they are saying Ahssiah. wtf?

by Anonymousreply 69August 22, 2018 5:57 AM

Took them a while to do their homework. It's always been "Ahssiah".

by Anonymousreply 70August 22, 2018 6:13 AM

well, one more reason to dislike her r70.

by Anonymousreply 71August 22, 2018 6:22 AM

THE INCELS!

HERE COME THE INCELS!

A SHITTIN' AND A CRAPPIN'

INFLATING THEIR COCK SIZE .

NOT SHUTTIN THE TRAPS 'N'

TELLING US RAPISTS ARE FINE.

'CAUSE THERE'S NO PERFECT WOMAN NO SIRREE.

AND IF THEY BE PERFECT, WE'LL FIND FAULT

MOMMY, MOMMY, WHY DID YOU FORSAKE ME?

YOURS IS THE ONLY VAGINA I'VE KNOWN...

.....oh god, there's like a million stanzas of this garbage.

by Anonymousreply 72August 22, 2018 6:36 AM

[quote]The nasty comments are piling up on her IG. Something tells me, though, that she's enough of a narcissist not to take down her account.

Well she is certainly trolling this thread ...

by Anonymousreply 73August 22, 2018 6:37 AM

But if the little twerp was of legal age wherever they fucked, what's the fuss?

by Anonymousreply 74August 22, 2018 7:11 AM

[quote]r48 She didn't help his situation (whatever it was) but he had far more significant relationships in his life including his children and an elderly parent!

She might have given him the most pleasurable years of his life.

Obviously he preferred her to his wife and kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75August 22, 2018 7:31 AM

Hey, r75, how do you get a reply number to show up as a link within a quote?

by Anonymousreply 76August 22, 2018 7:34 AM

[quote] just include the link in the quote r76

by Anonymousreply 77August 22, 2018 7:39 AM

you put the word quote in brackets, space, then r(fill in the number), space, and paste in the text you're quoting.

Then hit return twice to get to a new paragraph.

You don't have to put /quote in brackets at the end of the first paragraph, just creating a new paragraph breaks the quote format.

by Anonymousreply 78August 22, 2018 7:39 AM

r78 You shouldn't put a space after the word quote in brackets, though, right?

Anyway, thanks, guys. Sorry for the diversion. Carry on with the cunt-blasting.

by Anonymousreply 79August 22, 2018 7:59 AM

" Carry on with the cunt-blasting."

And you wonder why you can't get laid.

by Anonymousreply 80August 22, 2018 8:13 AM

[quote]The backstory of " The Heart Is Deceitful" is such a shameful gifting showtime from start to finish. Laughable.

We had a fun girl here once who ran around with that crowd. She told us all about it. They held a book launch party in Manhattan and refused entry to Lou Reed.

by Anonymousreply 81August 22, 2018 8:16 AM

r79 You are correct. it is BRACKETquoteUNBRACKET all run together.

by Anonymousreply 82August 22, 2018 9:22 AM

as long as they spell her name right on the warrant....

by Anonymousreply 83August 22, 2018 9:22 AM

I remember that, r81. It was either that thread or one about the same time that made me realize how broken Asia really is.

It's such a mess because people like her have personality disorders from abuse, but at the same time she's the only person responsible for her actions.

The fact that she remained friends with this kid means either she's completely fucked in the head and really did think the blackmail was "a plea for help," or she's fucked in the head and was somehow complicit.

by Anonymousreply 84August 22, 2018 9:35 AM

R49, can you tell us any more about the 2 am texts? I mean, I don't doubt it for a second but where or who did you hear that from? I wonder if the same person who sent the Times all the encrypted stuff concerning Ashtray Garbagio's pedo exploits...ALSO has said breakup texts?

Because they would be the final fucking nail in her coffin. It would would be a thing of beauty.

by Anonymousreply 85August 22, 2018 9:44 AM

Failed broke actor saw an opportunity to extort a me too star. Bourdain paid him off to not disparage either of their reputations. But it sent Bourdain into a tailspin of anxiety and depression, and he committed suicide.

by Anonymousreply 86August 22, 2018 10:01 AM

Asia admits she had sex with Jimmy in texts with friends!

by Anonymousreply 87August 22, 2018 10:09 AM

TMZ posted an article overnight showing Asia in bed with Bennett. The article includes text messages she had with a “friend” after the NYT article was posted. She explicitly admits she had sex with him.

Wow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88August 22, 2018 10:09 AM

Who the fuck is she? I've never heard of her and suddenly she's all over the place this week.

by Anonymousreply 89August 22, 2018 10:10 AM

Times up for you too, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 90August 22, 2018 10:11 AM

Well I'm still waiting to hear Tony's version!

by Anonymousreply 91August 22, 2018 10:17 AM

[quote]Madame du Barry was common beyond belief!

Oh wow! She really was. I just read up and had no idea. Thanks r66.

by Anonymousreply 92August 22, 2018 10:22 AM

Just read all the texts @ R88. If they're real they are pretty damning. What scumbag she is.

by Anonymousreply 93August 22, 2018 10:33 AM

So classy of her to throw a dead guy that can't defend himself under the bus.

by Anonymousreply 94August 22, 2018 10:45 AM

Any stinky pussy issues?

by Anonymousreply 95August 22, 2018 10:46 AM

A 17-yr. old used to be a man- not a "boy". But in today's infantilized culture you get to stay a teenager until age 43.

by Anonymousreply 96August 22, 2018 10:46 AM

R96, I'm sure you were trying to sound prolific but you don't. Trying too hard will do that.

by Anonymousreply 97August 22, 2018 10:53 AM

R88, How do they keep getting these texts? Does TMZ have a way to hack into people's phones or is Asia's life filled with people who are as conniving as she is?

by Anonymousreply 98August 22, 2018 10:53 AM

Huh, maybe my theory yesterday wasn't so off the mark -- I speculated she and Bourdain disagreed about paying the kid off, and she says exactly that in those leaked texts.

Also that Bourdain hired a PI and got 80 pages of info on this kid.

Jeez, what if we find out Bourdain offed himself because he knew this was going to get out?

by Anonymousreply 99August 22, 2018 11:02 AM

But who leaked these texts and why?

by Anonymousreply 100August 22, 2018 11:33 AM

To clairify, Bourdain urged her TO pay off the kid.

by Anonymousreply 101August 22, 2018 11:41 AM

R97, I’m sure you meant to write “profound,” not “prolific.” Not trying hard enough will do that.

by Anonymousreply 102August 22, 2018 11:44 AM

In the 4/6 screen shot of texts, tell me, how does she sound any better than Harvey?

So predictable, yet, still, disappointing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103August 22, 2018 11:47 AM

He looks like wore her out and he looks ready to go again..

by Anonymousreply 104August 22, 2018 11:50 AM

[quote]To clairify, Bourdain urged her TO pay off the kid.

To clarify, SHE SAYS Bourdain urged her TO pay off the kid. He's dead and can't say otherwise. How convenient. She is a fucking liar. Everything out of her mouth is bullshit and she's proved it over and over. So, now you decide she's telling the truth that it was Bourdain's idea to pay the hush money? LOL. I'm sure she gave him an Oscar worthy sob story and begged him for the money. What a disgusting grifter.

I love that she says she's moving to Africa. Please go Asia. You can get all the teenage BBC you can handle here.

by Anonymousreply 105August 22, 2018 11:56 AM

The texts "leaked" to TMZ are recent and sound hella staged. She's a fucking con artist claiming the kid climbed on top of her and she was "frozen." What a steaming pile of shit. She's an old trashy whore, hardly the object of every man's desire as she claims to be.

by Anonymousreply 106August 22, 2018 11:57 AM

Maybe Bourdain had the encrypted email sent per instruction after his death or his Ex wife. It doesn't make sense that the kid sent it. He just looks more like a loser now..r24 nailed it..

by Anonymousreply 107August 22, 2018 11:57 AM

R106. I think if they were staged they would be better written and paint her in a better light. She looks like a grifting pig and user when she talks about Tony. And she comes off as a gross old whore when she complains that she should be allowed to fuck a 17 y/o if she wants to---and WOULD be allowed to anywhere else.

by Anonymousreply 108August 22, 2018 12:01 PM

Of course they were staged.

Sounds like her leak is coming, watch The Guardian, guys.

by Anonymousreply 109August 22, 2018 12:01 PM

So now its all coming home: rose blew Harvey voluntarily in a hot tub - I guess she was giving off mixed signals and now this pos who fuck/raped an underage boy blames her dead boyfriend for paying him off. Can you imagine what these two lying washed up birches would do if it was a 37 year old man and 17 year old girl? I hope she's charged with rape

by Anonymousreply 110August 22, 2018 12:02 PM

She used Bourdain, he supported her through the Weinstein saga, paid off the kid she raped, for her, then she goes and cheats on him with a french reporter, he sees the photos of her with her lover online and 4 days later he kills himself. Rest in peace, Anthony Bourdain.

by Anonymousreply 111August 22, 2018 12:04 PM

Thought they pulled the same tactic with someone else, R108? Had an asset of his pretend to befriend someone. It sounds familiar.

She sounds like herself, lol.

For all of Tony claiming Asia was so intelligent, she is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. You would think the strategy of how to address the inevitable leak would have been worked out ages ago.

Did Hugo Clement end up getting dumped by his wife?

by Anonymousreply 112August 22, 2018 12:11 PM

[quote]So predictable, yet, still, disappointing.

Please explain how a heavily tattooed, drug using, bisexual, grifting, psycho, C List Eurotrash actress was capable of sufficiently raising your expectations of her, for you to now feel 'disappointed' that she has acted entirely in keeping with her long-established, borderline type, disordered personality?

by Anonymousreply 113August 22, 2018 12:11 PM

Everyone crying over Bourdain, who I recall was dragged good and plenty at the datalounge as a pretentious, arrogant twat for many years: he was a middle-aged guy with decades of life experience and plenty of money. He was not short of offers. He picked a lunatic, because he was very unstable himself. That's, I'm afraid to say, on him. Women like Argento are very obvious, there's no hiding what they are. He liked it, until he didn't.

by Anonymousreply 114August 22, 2018 12:15 PM

^True, but men like Tony have fantasies of "saving" fucked up, damaged goods like AA.

by Anonymousreply 115August 22, 2018 12:17 PM

Again, that's on him. He had money for therapy.

by Anonymousreply 116August 22, 2018 12:21 PM

He liked it until SHE did not.

Waiting for those texts. It is pretty clear she left him and he was distraught, based on the Clement pictures all over EU media (he was in France) , what his co-workers have said and her post and delete shortly before his death was announced.

Saving women like that makes men like that feel stable and in control when the chaos they need to focus on is internal.

The Tony fangirls need to head back to the fan pages. This is a bitchy gay GOSSIP site and we had his number a long time ago. Of course, it is sad he is dead, esp for his kid, but he died at his own hand after publicly cavorting with someone who describes herself as a witch for a year. She dumped him and apparently he felt he could not go on/would show her/had made a complete fool of himself/had been used, take your pick. He likely would have taken her back after Clement.

by Anonymousreply 117August 22, 2018 12:26 PM

Is Asia going to Cannes this year? Maybe the kid could give the me too speech. You know who you are. More importantly we know who you are. This stuff is better than the movies Hollywood makes.

by Anonymousreply 118August 22, 2018 12:30 PM

There was an initial lump sum payment, with the balance to be paid in monthly installments of 10k. Did his estate pay off the balance? What happened to the outstanding 180k, or, maybe 170k?

by Anonymousreply 119August 22, 2018 12:42 PM

So yesterday the kid is wearing a Fuck You Jersey and new Pink hair smoking cigs for the paparazzi. Is this now grown man sending a message to someone or is this just a random smoke.

by Anonymousreply 120August 22, 2018 1:09 PM

The Fuck You shirt was apparently from his friend's band.

by Anonymousreply 121August 22, 2018 1:13 PM

Bourdain didn’t have that kind of money anyway...she’s lying!

by Anonymousreply 122August 22, 2018 1:14 PM

How pathetic does AB come off in all this? Yes she’s horrible but how could a grown man fall for that mess

by Anonymousreply 123August 22, 2018 1:15 PM

Lord, they don’t write British detective series this good!

by Anonymousreply 124August 22, 2018 1:15 PM

I TOLD you guys that she's claim she didn't report him because she felt bad for him.

by Anonymousreply 125August 22, 2018 1:17 PM

how the FUCK AB didnt have "that kind of money"? he was one of the most famous in via field and had been for decades

by Anonymousreply 126August 22, 2018 1:20 PM

All that money spent for nothing Everything is out on the open.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127August 22, 2018 1:33 PM

17? Pfft.

by Anonymousreply 128August 22, 2018 1:56 PM

Asia goes on about being a teen and fucking some old guy. Maybe if she had fucked someone her own age she would not be romanticizing it in middle age?

She clearly seems like someone who was sexually abused as a child and her father was very exploitative of her body in his films. She may recast her predictable acting out and messed up life as being a libertine but unless there is some intervening work, the victim all too often becomes the victimizer. It is called repetition compulsion and there is nothing cool, hip or sexy about it. Bourdain thought he was saving her from Harvey while she was busy destroying his life and moving on. Birds of a feather, these were incredibly damaged people. At least she did not off herself and leave her kids. I will give her that.

Anyone who idealizes any of these performers needs to look at themselves and why. Enjoy them, sure. But look at yourself IRL. Do you idealize his life which seemed devoid of actual genuine intimacy (intimacy with strangers is such a cliche) because you fear it yourself? Work on that. Were you watching his travel vicariously? Make some plans. Etc.

by Anonymousreply 129August 22, 2018 2:00 PM

R127, Asia: Welll, at least it was not MY $!

by Anonymousreply 130August 22, 2018 2:01 PM

How did she not know his age, and why is she talking about what the age of consent is in any other country? Even if he had been 18, with her being a me too advocate, does she not understand that getting a person intoxicated negates their ability to consent? Her leaked texts and excuses make her sound just like a disgusting old man who preys upon younger (much younger) women. We're not talking a 20 year old and 17 year old here. She's damn well old enough to be his mother and was a near middle aged woman at the time.

by Anonymousreply 131August 22, 2018 2:07 PM

No fool like an old fool.

Is it a mid-life crisis when you are 61? Asia was like another bender for him.

He spent a LOT of time with her kids. Sucks for his daughter. His wife too, if a lot of his $ is gone. Had she not done 95% of the child rearing, he of course, would have had to change his lifestyle and grow up in mid-life. Tony was a damaged man-child playing hero. He and Depp are closer to pathetic than cool. Better to be embarrassed than dead, such a waste.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132August 22, 2018 2:10 PM

Epic? Nah...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133August 22, 2018 2:13 PM

Bourdain was making a fool of himself and he knew it. He suffered from depression, and people in the throes of depression tend not to make good decisions. This was probably the final straw for him and he felt he couldn't recover. Of course, he could have and just ditched Argento and admit he made a mistake, but his combination of depression and narcissism couldn't allow it. So, it played out as it did.

And, while [R24] has an intriguing theory, the one thing about it that doesn't make sense is, something like this tends not to stay a secret forever. It was bound to come out and, when it did, would make Argento look really, really bad. So I think Argento's continued relationship with the actor after he was paid was an attempt to control the him and the narrative. She felt if she played nice, he'd keep his mouth shut.

by Anonymousreply 134August 22, 2018 2:29 PM

So the hot, throbbing pussy wants what it wants?

by Anonymousreply 135August 22, 2018 2:33 PM

"This is a bitchy gay GOSSIP site and we had his number a long time ago."

r117, along with being a cunt, also congratulates himself for thinking he knew all about a total stranger and the inner life of that stranger.

Do fuck yourself, r117. I'm sure no one else will.

by Anonymousreply 136August 22, 2018 2:34 PM

Bourdain tried to come off as some sort of badass, but in reality he wasn’t. His one show where he was in Death Valley with the Queens Of The Stone Age, he came across as some obsequious fan girl...I was embarrassed for him.

by Anonymousreply 137August 22, 2018 2:41 PM

Who cares, r137?

by Anonymousreply 138August 22, 2018 2:47 PM

R136, you may want to consider creating a sense of self based on something other than fangirl worship of a stranger on the boob tube. Do you stan Depp as ardently? Cuz they are not that different except Depp is still alive for his kids.

Tony never stopped drinking, even when his kid was born. He never did the internal work, just acted like you do, externally focused, but with not so hip celebrities and musicians. It was often cringeworthy. The cherry on the sundae was killing himself and leaving his young child without a father OVER ASIA ARGENTO and HUGO CLEMENT. Now that is the height of embarrassing behavior.

His fetishizing easy intimacy with strangers is such a cliche but easy for all those watching on screens in basements, alone. The few real friends he had he trashed, even impacting their livelihoods, because Asia is so RAWK & ROLL man! She is so smart and adds so much and yadda, yadda. Everyone was embarrassed for him.

Please. Dude was 61, this was what he picked and he knew all about Jimmy. People are desperately trying to spin that when he found out he was so morally outraged he offed himself, as if, it was him in the thick of it. She got what she wanted from him and literally, immediately moved on. His choice to let it get to that point and still be ridiculous. Did he think him killing himself would give her the sads? He gave metoo a male voice and he paid off her boytoy, then, dunzo.

by Anonymousreply 139August 22, 2018 2:59 PM

[quote]Can someone explain why everyone on tv is pronouncing her name differently now? It used to be Asia, like the continent. Now they are saying Ahssiah. wtf?

“Ahssiah” is the correct Italian pronunciation. She has said in the past that most English-speakers pronounce it like the continent, and she doesn’t mind.

by Anonymousreply 140August 22, 2018 2:59 PM

[quote]She clearly seems like someone who was sexually abused as a child and her father was very exploitative of her body in his films.

This seems very likely to be the cause of a lot of her problems.

by Anonymousreply 141August 22, 2018 3:01 PM

R138, you do obviously 🙄

by Anonymousreply 142August 22, 2018 3:02 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143August 22, 2018 3:03 PM

"He never did the internal work, just acted like you do, externally focused..."

That's all I needed to read from r139. And what 12-step program do you hail from?

I repeat--go fuck yourself. You seem to be more invested in Tony Bourdain than you care to admit--but how else can you feel superior?

by Anonymousreply 144August 22, 2018 3:04 PM

in the texts, she said when she was 17, she was with someone who was in his 30s for years. She also said Anthony hired a PI to check out the kid.

by Anonymousreply 145August 22, 2018 3:04 PM

r137/r142--you're the one trashing Bourdain. You're the one invested, not me.

by Anonymousreply 146August 22, 2018 3:05 PM

In Italy nobody likes her, they already knew what kind of person she is.

by Anonymousreply 147August 22, 2018 3:14 PM

Eh, new relationships give a chemical rush that elderly mom and kid just cannot touch. Dude was a junkie and a drunk and a performer - he lived for the rush, unfortunately.

Dude was always chasing the next high, way to feel cool, YOUNG, etc. Asia used him and found someone new to toy with. Someone less than half his age, all over the rags, Twitter, had to sting a bit. He STILL wanted her back, was taking her calls, etc. Some people never learn.

Asia is bad news, some people are like that. She does not hide what she is. If you cannot see a grifter coming by the time you qualify for SS, there is not much help for you.

by Anonymousreply 148August 22, 2018 3:15 PM

r148, invested in tearing down AB yet will never achieve one iota of what Bourdain achieved, can sit back on a gay website and opine.

Well, r148, if that's wha it takes for you to feel superior, my pity.

by Anonymousreply 149August 22, 2018 3:19 PM

I wish TMZ could get a hold of the texts between Asia, Rose, and Rosanna, plus which of those three are posting in this thread. The defenses of Asia are a riot to read.

by Anonymousreply 150August 22, 2018 3:50 PM

[quote] Asia Argento says she did not have sex with then 17-year-old Jimmy Bennett, but a photo and various text messages between Argento and a friend tell a very different story ... she flat-out says she had sex with him.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 151August 22, 2018 4:33 PM

R137 called it. Tony was a poseur.

by Anonymousreply 152August 22, 2018 4:36 PM

yes he was. he called the time warner center the ugliest building in nyc but yet he rented an apt there.

by Anonymousreply 153August 22, 2018 4:39 PM

So Asia has a mountain of evidence against her includes texts, photos, witnesses, after only a few days and then you have people like Spacey who has been investigated for a year and absolutely nothing.

by Anonymousreply 154August 22, 2018 4:42 PM

R153 If you live in it, you don't have to look at it...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155August 22, 2018 4:43 PM

She will blame her father next.

by Anonymousreply 156August 22, 2018 4:49 PM

[R156] She will blame her father next.

It wouldn't surprise me since she learned from him. He had her doing nude scenes for him when she was 17. Both of them have no respect for boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 157August 22, 2018 4:52 PM

Oh, really, r152--was "Tony" a poseur? He also had a great show that millions loved, and he was also loved by those millions. Unlike you and r153, who have nothing but your self-satisfied pronouncements.

Oh, the snark of the nobodies...

by Anonymousreply 158August 22, 2018 4:54 PM

pls leave Dario argento out of this mess. he is a nice man and he was a master of his craft.

by Anonymousreply 159August 22, 2018 4:57 PM

[quote]Both of them have no respect for boundaries.

The boundaries are much more fluid for Europeans.

by Anonymousreply 160August 22, 2018 5:00 PM

Her father is now defending her but, after today's TMZ leak, she may try to throw him under the bus too and say she was molested or something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161August 22, 2018 5:03 PM

They should really all just shut the fuck up, including her dad. Those photos, her social media, the texts, the payout. There's too much evidence against her.

by Anonymousreply 162August 22, 2018 5:05 PM

Agree, r162--continuing to attempt a defense is pointless--but it's also fun. Keep digging the hole, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 163August 22, 2018 5:07 PM

her mother Daria nicolodi didnt say a word. wonder if she's as crazy as her daughter. asia movie Incompresa talks about her childhood. the mother played by Charlotte gainsbourg is a crazy narcissistic no boundaries actress

by Anonymousreply 164August 22, 2018 5:10 PM

If she weren't so stupid, she should have just admitted to it and claimed that she's a changed person, and that she was unaware that 18 is the age of consent etc...

But you're right, R163, this is great fun. The more absurd the better.

by Anonymousreply 165August 22, 2018 5:10 PM

Why is Mira Sorvino defending her?

Mira’s making herself look stupider than Rose.

by Anonymousreply 166August 22, 2018 5:12 PM

I notice Rose deleted her tweet saying people should be gentle because no-one knows the truth. The hypocrisy of these people is astounding.

by Anonymousreply 167August 22, 2018 5:14 PM

Did Mira Sorvino defend her? I read that Sorvino said she was "reeling" and "heartsick," etc. but that doesn't constitute a defense. Did she actually defend Argento?

by Anonymousreply 168August 22, 2018 5:14 PM

Here's what Alyssa had to say.

Interesting that neither she nor Rose expressed any amount of sympathy or support for Bennett. It's all just deflection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169August 22, 2018 5:18 PM

Alyssa Milano says, "Stop trying to undermine the #Metoo movement."

Well, if anyone has, it's Argento.

by Anonymousreply 170August 22, 2018 5:20 PM

R164, I noticed that as well. I know she and Asia are pretty close so I would assume she agrees with Dario.

Geretta Geretta, who played Rosemary in the 1985 film, Demons (which Dario Argento co-wrote and produced and Asia's sister, Fire, starred in), posted this on Facebook:

[quote]google: "what is the age of sexual consent in ITALY" #nuffsaid #diffWorlds #noteverywhereIsHere #finewaspaid #smearcampaign #15MinsOfFame #andYESiAmAntiRape #Femminist #doyourhomeowrk

by Anonymousreply 171August 22, 2018 5:22 PM

Asia's sister is named Fiore, by the way, not Fire. Fucking autocorrect.

by Anonymousreply 172August 22, 2018 5:24 PM

Sorvino said: “Time will clarify things and perhaps she will be exonerated, but if true, there is no lens that makes it better.”

She should have kept her mouth shut and not suggest that “perhaps she will be exonerated”.

by Anonymousreply 173August 22, 2018 5:24 PM

The movement isn't being undermined, but these women are not the best spokespeople for it. None have reached out to publicly support Bennett because it's their friend who is accused this time, which is exactly what they accused others in Hollywood of doing.

by Anonymousreply 174August 22, 2018 5:24 PM

can you believe this train wreck is a mother? she has a daughter 17 yrs old! I wonder how fucked up the kid is.

by Anonymousreply 175August 22, 2018 5:25 PM

Funny that Milano would argue for zero double standards when her show depicts a sexual relationship between an older woman and teen in a comical way.

by Anonymousreply 176August 22, 2018 5:30 PM

Does anyone here know if Argento made a statement about the Amber Tamblyn/James Woods incident?

by Anonymousreply 177August 22, 2018 5:32 PM

The Me Too ladies might want to try "Cougar Lives Matter!" and take to the streets. Defending themselves on social networks isn't working out.

by Anonymousreply 178August 22, 2018 5:39 PM

I don't think Sorvino's statement is out of line. She's not the aggressive asshole McGowan is.

by Anonymousreply 179August 22, 2018 5:45 PM

r177 I don't know, but Amber Tamblyn sure had something to say about Asia Argento.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180August 22, 2018 5:45 PM

R174 I disagree. The movement is being undermined by its leaders refusal to denounce Asia.

by Anonymousreply 181August 22, 2018 5:46 PM

They are all sticking to the “Asia is still a victim” line of thinking.

by Anonymousreply 182August 22, 2018 5:48 PM

No, they're "all" not doing that. Nor has anyone come out against Argento explicitly. It's all a little wet.

by Anonymousreply 183August 22, 2018 5:50 PM

R180, Ouch. That is a far cry from "Witches: please prepare the strongest protection spell you have for our sister Asia Argento today. Please lift her up with all the love and light your conjuring is capable of casting" which she got from Amber just months ago.

by Anonymousreply 184August 22, 2018 5:52 PM

r184 What is the context of that earlier statement? Quite a turnaround.

by Anonymousreply 185August 22, 2018 5:54 PM

The movement is about more than these stupid women and their clique. Tarana Burke started it, and hopefully when this all settles down, she will be the face of it again. So far, Asia, Rose, Rosanna, Alyssa are proving to be a bunch of hypocrites. In her texts, Asia sounds exactly like every pervy old man justifying his gross behavior, and so do the people defending her.

by Anonymousreply 186August 22, 2018 5:56 PM

Is this scandal going to sink the Suspiria remake coming out this year?

by Anonymousreply 187August 22, 2018 5:56 PM

It would not surprise me if, when Weinstein goes to court, he has all the evidence he needs to show these actresses all had "quid pro quo" relationships to get a movie or two, and were compensated well financially. That includes Best Actress winning Mira Sorvino since she's digging in as well for Argento.

RM claimed she was raped, but that turned out to be RM voluntarily messing around with Weinstein in a Hot Tub. She told her agent what she did and expressed regret. When RM latched onto MeToo, she threw that agent under the bus and she killed herself.

Look at what Argento is now doing to AB posthumously.

The real victims are not these celebrities. They're the 'nobodies' that the MeToo movement was created for until these Hollywood Hookers latched their claws into it.

by Anonymousreply 188August 22, 2018 5:57 PM

Exactly, R188.

And don't forget how Rose defended an actual convicted pedophile and called him sweet, and claimed that his conviction was "none of her business."

by Anonymousreply 189August 22, 2018 5:59 PM

I see no evidence to suggest Sorvino was on the sleazy level of Argento and McGowan. Sorvino did her best to avoid him, unlike them. I think she was a real victim. Weinstein defenders can fuck themselves as much as Argento and McGowan.

by Anonymousreply 190August 22, 2018 6:04 PM

HW torpedoed some careers when certain actresses wouldn't sleep with him. He assaulted some women who didn't sleep with him but knew they'd get screwed if they said anything about it.

Stop trying to make me feel sorry for Harvey, like he's some victim of an evil coven of lying witches. The fact that AA and RM have obvious emotional problems and that AA committed statutory rape doesn't make Harvey.a victim.

by Anonymousreply 191August 22, 2018 6:04 PM

R185, She posted that on Twitter right after Anthony Bourdain's death.

by Anonymousreply 192August 22, 2018 6:06 PM

If that statement was in response to Argento after Bourdain's death, it was meant to be sympathetic for her losing a loved one. That was totally fair, even if I find the language used to express the sentiment stupid.

Now, given what we know, it's different but at the moment it made sense.

by Anonymousreply 193August 22, 2018 6:12 PM

Lysette Anthony, another victim of Harvey Weinstein, defended Asia, stating "Beautiful, brave & bold - my friend @AsiaArgento" with a link to the tweet containing her original statement about the accusations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194August 22, 2018 6:16 PM

Mira Sorvino is a genuine victim and for that she deserves compassion and support. But she will make that difficult by defending Argento. She needs to stop being stupid and shut the fuck up.

r192 Thanks. Well, that makes sense and her more recent statement doesn't necessarily contradict the earlier one.

by Anonymousreply 195August 22, 2018 6:19 PM

I am thinking Los Angeles would be a great place to hang an rent some escorts. What is cool hotel that is ok with some wild fun Not seedy but super cool with a pool..The escorts in Atlanta are a wreck and not that great.

by Anonymousreply 196August 22, 2018 6:22 PM

R158, millions of people love this asshole too...it doesn't mean anything...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197August 22, 2018 6:46 PM

r197 seeks to equate the millions who loved Bourdain with the millions who love Trump--a false equivalency, to say the least.

by Anonymousreply 198August 22, 2018 6:53 PM

And Anthony Bourdain hated Trump--another plus.

by Anonymousreply 199August 22, 2018 6:54 PM

R158 = talking about yourself?

You got the nobodies part right.

by Anonymousreply 200August 22, 2018 6:57 PM

No, r200, honey, I was talking about you. Are you brain damaged as well?

by Anonymousreply 201August 22, 2018 7:00 PM

i went to school with Tony. She is a talentless sleazy cunt who would never have a career if it weren't for her father and Harvey. Fuck her for defaming a champion of the under dogs like Tony was.

by Anonymousreply 202August 22, 2018 7:03 PM

Sorvino did NOT sleep with Weinstein and was blacklisted because of it. The opposite of rose and Asia.

I wish she hadn’t said anything but all I can think of from her “exonerated” comment is that these accusations aren’t coming from Jimmy 17 year old himself. If/when he chooses to speak I hope she’d believe him.

by Anonymousreply 203August 22, 2018 7:05 PM

r202 Did Bourdain ever eat dog on his show? He sure seemed to in his private life.

by Anonymousreply 204August 22, 2018 7:06 PM

Annarella Sciorra, another real victim of HW, hasnt said a word about this mess

by Anonymousreply 205August 22, 2018 7:09 PM

Who is AA to call Bennett a failure? At least he had a good reputation as a child actor (he knew his lines so well he was known as Jimmy Two Takes). What is she known for, other than being Dario Argento's daughter and a MeToo parasite? She's a disgusting person.

by Anonymousreply 206August 22, 2018 7:10 PM

[quote] Sorvino did NOT sleep with Weinstein and was blacklisted because of it.

So says Sorvino. The truth is more likely she was a limited to terrible actress and was a pain in the ass to deal with on set and aged out of the small range of parts she was appropriate for. Like every other middling actress out there who suddenly decided Weinstein blackballed them.

by Anonymousreply 207August 22, 2018 7:18 PM

[quote]”Witches: please prepare the strongest protection spell you have for our sister Asia Argento today. Please lift her up with all the love and light your conjuring is capable of casting"

Spoken like a pretentious 14-year-old. If their mental age is around that range, no wonder they like to fuck 17-year-olds.

by Anonymousreply 208August 22, 2018 7:19 PM

[quote] RM claimed she was raped, but that turned out to be RM voluntarily messing around with Weinstein in a Hot Tub.

R188 You are twisting statements. Purely an honest mistake, I'm sure! RM's agent (Jill Messick) emailed a statement to HW saying that Rose admitted she had got into the HOT TUB voluntarily. Messick never claimed that Rose consented to sex.

First off, Messick could have been lying about even that in an attempt to save her own name.

Second, why would Messick have had Rose meet with lawyers (as confirmed by the lawyers) if there was no assault to discuss? Why would Messick facilitate a discussion about pursuing legal action against a Hollywood bigwig for something she knew was consensual?

Third, Messick's own assistant (Anne Woodward) has stated that Rose did not want to settle with HW but that everyone around her pressured her to stay quiet about what happened. If RM had told Messick that it was all a consensual encounter, why would there even be a discussion or reason to pressure Rose -- a very low level client, especially at that point -- to do anything?

Finally, why did Messick get a job at Miramax as a VP of development a few months after she pressured her client into accepting a settlement from Harvey Weinstein!?

by Anonymousreply 209August 22, 2018 7:26 PM

R209, HW ate Rose out while she sat on the edge of the hot tub.

by Anonymousreply 210August 22, 2018 7:31 PM

R210 Sure. I really don't know what went down, and I don't care. I just hate when people (whether they are paid or unpaid trolls or just random people) try to twist information to suit their agenda. The available information does not point to RM admitting to Messick that she had consensual sexual contact with HW. It just wouldn't make sense that she admitted that given their actions and the events that followed. I'm sure RM agent getting a job with HW a few months after pressuring Rose to accept a settlement was purely coincidental.

by Anonymousreply 211August 22, 2018 7:41 PM

r210 So she also lied about getting INTO the hot tub? Man, these cunts!

;-D

by Anonymousreply 212August 22, 2018 7:44 PM

Isn't there a picture of McGowan all smiles with Weinstein after the alleged assault occurred?

by Anonymousreply 213August 22, 2018 7:46 PM

Harvey deserves everything he is going to get.

As far as Asia goes: People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

by Anonymousreply 214August 22, 2018 7:49 PM

Bourdain's money was largely in so no one but his executor/lawyer know the true value of his estate. I believe his brother is leaking the texts. You need Bourdain's phone for this & it looks like one of her "friends" hates her & leaked information as well. She's human garbage and needs to go away. Moral of the story: try to see people as they are and not as you want them to be. I did what Bourdain did with Asia with a truly evil ex and it almost killed me. Don't underestimate the damage heartbreak can do.

by Anonymousreply 215August 22, 2018 7:50 PM

Well put, r215. People are trashing Bourdain for being "an old fool" but how many "young fools" are there on Datalounge who have thrown themselves into toxic relationships? Only if you've gone through something like that do you understand and have sympathy. If you haven't you have no idea.

My sympathy and my anger are for Bourdain.

by Anonymousreply 216August 22, 2018 7:52 PM

I want her to be so unhireable she really does have to move. But not to Senegal or Ethiopia or Brazil. Just to East Hastings in Vancouver, so I can actually go and take a look when she turns into a junkie strung out on black tar.

by Anonymousreply 217August 22, 2018 7:55 PM

Thanks R216 & I meant to say Bourdain' s money was in trust. Also Ottavia Bourdain was apparently having an affair with a martial arts fighter (they're still together). She and their daughter were really the only stability Bourdain had when he was off the road. Couple separation with loneliness and he was very vulnerable to a predator like Argento. I relate to that situation a lot. It would be great if we only chose the most suitable partner. You have to be in a really good place to do that. I am now...I certainly wasn't in the past.

by Anonymousreply 218August 22, 2018 8:02 PM

And the boy speaks!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219August 22, 2018 8:03 PM

R217 I don’t think anyone was trying to hire her anyway. She ruined herself with all those tattoos. She was actually quite beautiful when she was young

by Anonymousreply 220August 22, 2018 8:04 PM

I would LOVE to see her brought up on charges for this. It would wonderful after helping Bourdain to his demise.

by Anonymousreply 221August 22, 2018 8:04 PM

It seems to all rest on Jimmy's shoulders. Somehow I doubt he will go through with it and bring charges but I would love that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222August 22, 2018 8:06 PM

If he doesn't then once more she gets a pass. But she should be a pariah to all those who profess to care about #metoo.

by Anonymousreply 223August 22, 2018 8:07 PM

On the other hand he might want to bring charges after Argento stated in her text that he "jumped" her.

by Anonymousreply 224August 22, 2018 8:10 PM

Ashley Judd is a tad more blunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225August 22, 2018 8:15 PM

A little fallout already: "With the photo and the new details circulating, today saw Argento withdraw from participating in a Dutch music festival. 'Due to the volatile nature of the accusations surrounding Ms. Argento, she has chosen to withdraw from her curatorship of this year’s edition, while these issues remain open,' diplomatically said Le Guess Who? festival organizers Wednesday."

by Anonymousreply 226August 22, 2018 8:17 PM

r222 According to your linked article, it doesn't seem to rest on his shoulders. Legal eagles, is sexual assault a People v. Someone crime, or does the victim have to file charges?

by Anonymousreply 227August 22, 2018 8:17 PM

R225 But she and the others still won't denounce her by name even after today's leaks and not a single one of them have come out in support of Bennett.

by Anonymousreply 228August 22, 2018 8:18 PM

I was wondering that as well, r227. I'm guessing he would have to bring charges but I'm not sure.

by Anonymousreply 229August 22, 2018 8:19 PM

True, r228. No mention of him by name (or her) is craven.

by Anonymousreply 230August 22, 2018 8:20 PM

[quote]Legal eagles, is sexual assault a People v. Someone crime, or does the victim have to file charges?

The police or DA can file criminal charges on their own. However, they are unlikely to be able to build a case without his cooperation and testimony, unless there is clear physical evidence.

by Anonymousreply 231August 22, 2018 8:21 PM

I want to hear from Rona Farrow. How long before he breaks his silence and comments on this?

by Anonymousreply 232August 22, 2018 8:23 PM

Apparently he was bragging about this for years which seems to contradict his statement. If Argento hadn't been exposed as such a huge hypocrite, she probably could have gotten off on her excuse about not knowing what the age of consent was. Her lawyer's suggestion of coming out ahead of this and claiming extortion would have probably worked out better for her. Her career would still be over but she wouldn't be facing the prospect of jail time. Bennet holds all the cards now due to her stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 233August 22, 2018 8:25 PM

I guess Rona Farrow is a DL thing now. I'm dying! Also "manurisms" in a different thread.

by Anonymousreply 234August 22, 2018 8:26 PM

Is it possible she got pregnant from his underage sperm and them aborted the baby, and that's why Bennet decided to get revenge?

by Anonymousreply 235August 22, 2018 8:27 PM

Why would a 17-year-old want to be a daddy in the first place, r235? That's ridiculous.

I'm guessing little Jimmy didn't expect for all this to come out and now maybe wants it to go away. However, it doesn't help her case that she's already been caught in a lie and that she's accusing him of being the aggressor, considering all her tweets about chain-smoking and anxiously waiting for her "son."

Grotesque whore.

by Anonymousreply 236August 22, 2018 8:29 PM

I don't think the bragging would change a thing really, R233. If he was underage and she provided him with alchohol, then it doesn't matter if he enjoyed it, wanted it, or bragged about it.

by Anonymousreply 237August 22, 2018 8:29 PM

r237 is exactly right. But it seems t's still up to him to make a case against her go forward. I can imagine him seeing it would be easier to let this go, since what more ca he get out of it? He already got some money.

by Anonymousreply 238August 22, 2018 8:31 PM

Ah yes, the classic Smiling-next-to-your-rapist-after-the-rape selfie.

by Anonymousreply 239August 22, 2018 8:32 PM

I don't think anyone necessarily believes his claim of "trauma." At least I don't. I think he has a shitty life and he wanted some money for his troubles. But he was still under the age of consent. Period.

by Anonymousreply 240August 22, 2018 8:34 PM

It says on her Wikipedia page that she is an actress, model and singer. Uhhhhh on what planet would she be any of these things if not for nepotism? She has ugly bug eyes, an ugly mouth, bad hair, ugly tattoos, and a black ugly soul. Hard pass on whoever claimed she was "beautiful". She looks a lot like her ugly father.

by Anonymousreply 241August 22, 2018 8:34 PM

She certainly had no idea this would escalate to the point that TMZ would be publishing that post-fuck shot of them. She thought she bought all the evidence and that it would go away with her.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

by Anonymousreply 242August 22, 2018 8:36 PM

She better not keep claiming he jumped her. I wouldn't want to incite the wrath of this "dangerous" guy--especially after plying him with booze, blowing him, fucking him, and letting him take pictures after. And all when he was under the age of consent.

by Anonymousreply 243August 22, 2018 8:38 PM

I think the search for (or speculation around) the leakers will become almost as interesting as the case itself.

by Anonymousreply 244August 22, 2018 8:39 PM

actually r241 she is a celebrity in Europe, she's been an actress since she was 10. and then a director, model, musician and singer. she is famous

by Anonymousreply 245August 22, 2018 8:39 PM

Agreed, r244. Bitch must be pissed this is blowing up in her face!

by Anonymousreply 246August 22, 2018 8:40 PM

Do we think she is pacing around her all-white apartment, chain smoking cigarettes and cursing at her assistant and her lawyer on the phone, in Italian?

by Anonymousreply 247August 22, 2018 8:41 PM

Her career had to end soon anyway for all the reasons stated above. Go ahead, move to Africa, honey. It's where you always belonged anyway and it's time now. And frankly, this is the best thing that could happen to the #metoo movement, not because it doesn't have any validity but because until now it's all been about the bad male predators vs. the helpless other creatures and, well, there's a lot more to life than just this. And yes, RM - nuts. AJ - horrible actress. MS - meh.

247 - yes.

by Anonymousreply 248August 22, 2018 8:42 PM

r247, I think you can bet she's not nearly as happy today as she was a week ago.

GOOD.

by Anonymousreply 249August 22, 2018 8:43 PM

And probably texting Rose in between, R247.

by Anonymousreply 250August 22, 2018 8:43 PM

How fast do you think McGowan would sell out Argento, or vice-versa?

by Anonymousreply 251August 22, 2018 8:44 PM

R247 She's probably having a nervous breakdown as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 252August 22, 2018 8:44 PM

R251 in seconds. Rose's book sales and speaking tour didn't go well.

by Anonymousreply 253August 22, 2018 8:46 PM

R245 OK, but how did she become any of those things without the help and connections of her father? Like I said...nepotism.

by Anonymousreply 254August 22, 2018 8:46 PM

One would like to think so, r252. But narcissists like AA don't seem to crack.

by Anonymousreply 255August 22, 2018 8:47 PM

This guy is good. He said he was too “afraid and ashamed” to speak up after the incident happened, and when The New York Times approached him in recent days with questions about the case.

“I tried to seek justice in a way that made sense to me at the time because I was not ready to deal with the ramifications of my story becoming public,” he said in a statement provided to The Times. “At the time I believed there was still a stigma to being in the situation as a male in our society. I didn’t think that people would understand the event that took place from the eyes of a teenage boy.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256August 22, 2018 8:48 PM

In one day she's gone from accused to proven liar and admitted statutory rapist. If only her career were that "electric."

by Anonymousreply 257August 22, 2018 8:49 PM

If he's really traumatized and aggrieved, he should pursue charges.

by Anonymousreply 258August 22, 2018 8:50 PM

r256 Ramifications? Stigma? Those words came from a lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 259August 22, 2018 8:51 PM

It's ironic he's standing in front of a wall of red Solo cups with "21 and Over" written on them, in r256's photo.

by Anonymousreply 260August 22, 2018 8:51 PM

Didn't Asia offer him a job afterwards?

by Anonymousreply 261August 22, 2018 8:52 PM

r260 Ironic, or just trolling Argento.

by Anonymousreply 262August 22, 2018 8:52 PM

Hilarious, r260. I didn't notice that.

by Anonymousreply 263August 22, 2018 8:53 PM

r261, she did at some point around this offer him a film role.

by Anonymousreply 264August 22, 2018 8:53 PM

She used him, played with his emotions, probably was his first so he fell in love with her, and then was devastated when she dumped him and didn't return his calls.

by Anonymousreply 265August 22, 2018 8:54 PM

[quote] How fast do you think McGowan would sell out Argento, or vice-versa?

Mcgowan doesn't much choice now r251. She was skating on the thinnest of thin ice by defending Victor Salva.

I think Argento will be enraged by what she sees as Mcgowan's treachery, and will seek revenge by leaking damaging stuff to the press.

by Anonymousreply 266August 22, 2018 8:56 PM

That note he left her on the napkin backs up what you're saying, R265. She never should have used that as evidence against him since it actually makes him appear more sympathetic.

by Anonymousreply 267August 22, 2018 8:57 PM

Especially since she's the one accusing the kid of assaulting her, essentially. THAT should go over well, with all her tweets and photos.

by Anonymousreply 268August 22, 2018 9:00 PM

Rose is dating Rain now, and he/she/they is surely adding their thoughts and opinions into the situation, and I imagine Rain is going to tell Rose to back away.

Essentially there's an additional cook in the kitchen now, so the dynamics are going to change.

by Anonymousreply 269August 22, 2018 9:01 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270August 22, 2018 9:01 PM

"Sabo" is also a right-wing ratbag who stole his visual look from artist Barbara Kruger. So I don't give him any credence.

by Anonymousreply 271August 22, 2018 9:04 PM

He didn't ask for it r271

by Anonymousreply 272August 22, 2018 9:06 PM

[quote][R256] Ramifications? Stigma? Those words came from a lawyer.

Yes. He’s being coached by a lawyer on what to say publically.

While Asia is being advised by Rose, Rosanna Arquette, and the voices in her head.

by Anonymousreply 273August 22, 2018 9:07 PM

This "boy" got 380k and told anyway. LOL. They weren't ready for this little grifter.

by Anonymousreply 274August 22, 2018 9:07 PM

Good, r272, because he's not getting it. He's just a fucking Trumper.

by Anonymousreply 275August 22, 2018 9:07 PM

All lawyers advise and speak for their clients, especially when it's a 22year-old.

by Anonymousreply 276August 22, 2018 9:08 PM

Seeing her deservedly torn down gives me great pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 277August 22, 2018 9:09 PM

That's a good point r269.

I definitely think Argento will seek revenge on Rose though.

by Anonymousreply 278August 22, 2018 9:12 PM

McGowan will just go quiet about it.

by Anonymousreply 279August 22, 2018 9:14 PM

r279 Argento won't tolerate that. She'll see it as betrayal and try to damage Rose.

by Anonymousreply 280August 22, 2018 9:15 PM

Argento is a true sociopath and will destroy Rose for betraying her. A suicide might be in Rose’s future.

by Anonymousreply 281August 22, 2018 9:17 PM

The only movie I ever saw her in was Trauma with the delightful Piper Laurie. Asia was pretty in a very natural way as a young ingenue (the film was made in 1993). She looks horrible now.

by Anonymousreply 282August 22, 2018 9:19 PM

r274 I wonder if future leaked texts will refer to "this little grifter" as Argento's nickname for Bennett's penis.

by Anonymousreply 283August 22, 2018 9:20 PM

r281 As toxic and aggressive as Rose is, I think she met her match with Argento. She'll learn to curse the day they met.

by Anonymousreply 284August 22, 2018 9:20 PM

[QUOTE]This "boy" got 380k and told anyway. LOL. They weren't ready for this little grifter.

He’s already racking up more money off this.

by Anonymousreply 285August 22, 2018 9:23 PM

How is h doing that, r285?

by Anonymousreply 286August 22, 2018 9:29 PM

*he--r286

by Anonymousreply 287August 22, 2018 9:39 PM

#Roseknew

by Anonymousreply 288August 22, 2018 9:46 PM

[quote]r123 How pathetic does AB come off in all this? Yes she’s horrible but how could a grown man fall for that mess

I think the contrary...just skimming the facts, it appears he loved her and was behaving like a gentleman.

He was a bigger name than she was, and also had an interest in keeping his own name out of the news. If he planned a future with her it makes sense he didn't want scandal associated with her, or him via her.

by Anonymousreply 289August 22, 2018 9:47 PM

There is something extremely sinister about her energy, if you care to believe in that sort of thing. He seemed to age about 20 years in the one year that he was together with her--just look at some of his Parts Unknown episodes pre-AA. The Rome episode, which is the one where they ostensibly met for the first time, is one of the weirdest, least humorous, slowest-paced shows that he had ever done; he seems a bit intimidated by her, and she comes across as extremely self-important, confrontational, and arrogant. After that episode, he looked increasingly aged, unhappy, insecure, and detached from his job. His internal monologue must have reached unbearable crescendos as he was involved with AA (I'm Mary!-ing myself before any of you do right now), and he was desperate to make her perpetually-miserable self happy: Popping Viagra and Cialis, taking up smoking again, maybe doing drugs again, trying to keep up with her aimless and dramatic lifestyle, his age staring him in the face all the while. Then he gives her over a quarter of a million bucks because of yet another stupid decision she'd made in the past, he discovers she's a cheater and a hustler, his wife has taken up with an athlete, his career has been based on being a tumbleweed, he has no anchor to speak of, he has been publicly played for a colossal fool, and that--as they say--is that. At least his legacy is positive and illuminating. But he really should have stuck around. He was beloved enough that nobody would have given a passing thought to the mistake that was AA.

by Anonymousreply 290August 22, 2018 10:05 PM

^Yes, he was.

by Anonymousreply 291August 22, 2018 10:13 PM

[quote]r290 There is something extremely sinister about her energy, if you care to believe in that sort of thing

She's a French [italic] femme fatal [/ita;ic] . They're like that. It's the whole appeal.

It's the opposite of the Midwestern girl-next-door. That's what his first wife, his high school sweetheart, was like and he got sick of it.

by Anonymousreply 292August 22, 2018 10:21 PM

Huh? She's not French, r292.

by Anonymousreply 293August 22, 2018 10:22 PM

I wonder what r292 is yammering about?

And it's "fatale," not "fatal."

by Anonymousreply 294August 22, 2018 10:23 PM

R290, that episode in southern Italy was weird too. There were all the images of the tarantula lurking about, and the history of the dance and that spider that they covered which was kind of dark, and empty alleyways and an abandoned fortress on the sea.

And finally A. and B. went to dinner at an old woman's apartment, and they made fun of her (her religious pillow or something) when she was in the other room, and I don't think Anthony had EVER made fun of someone on his show like that before.

by Anonymousreply 295August 22, 2018 10:25 PM

Does anyone remember the thread where someone who was a production assistant talked about what a drunk, fucking , douche bag he was to work with on the show ? He wasn't that great so whatever. No fool like an old fool.

by Anonymousreply 296August 22, 2018 10:28 PM

Wow, really, r296? A thread on Datalounge tearing down a famous person? Oh well, then.

by Anonymousreply 297August 22, 2018 10:31 PM

I have to add though that the abandoned city was both very fascinating as well as eery at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 298August 22, 2018 10:32 PM

They’re showing the post sex selfie of her and the 17-year-old kid on ABC news. He’s playing hardball.

by Anonymousreply 299August 22, 2018 10:36 PM

r296 Can you dig up that thread?

by Anonymousreply 300August 22, 2018 10:38 PM

r300 I will try.

by Anonymousreply 301August 22, 2018 10:42 PM

I'm all for the movement but she and McGowan are two whack jobs. AA looks in love with Bennett in just about every picture of them.

by Anonymousreply 302August 22, 2018 10:43 PM

I wonder if she fucked one of the Sprouse twins too?

by Anonymousreply 303August 22, 2018 10:44 PM

I agree R290 & you write so well!

by Anonymousreply 304August 22, 2018 10:46 PM

Yes, r300, maybe r301 can dig up Bourdain's corpse as well.

IS this going from a thread about Asia Argento to trashing Bourdain?

An excellent way to derail and kill a thread.

by Anonymousreply 305August 22, 2018 10:46 PM

Fuck off R305 and take your misplaced anger issues with you.

by Anonymousreply 306August 22, 2018 10:58 PM

Misplaced, r306, in case you don't understand the meaning of the word, is for instance bringing in a thread that has nothing to do wit this one. That is an example of misplaced, you fucktard.

by Anonymousreply 307August 22, 2018 11:00 PM

Another vote for moving a AB discussion to another thread.

by Anonymousreply 308August 22, 2018 11:03 PM

Agreed--otherwise this thread is dead.

by Anonymousreply 309August 22, 2018 11:04 PM

I brought up Bourdaine being an asshole because it is exhausting listening to this absurd hysteria about how this she-wolf destroyed a saint.

by Anonymousreply 310August 22, 2018 11:04 PM

It's avery hard for some people to stay on topic.

ADD, you know.

by Anonymousreply 311August 22, 2018 11:05 PM

So, r310, you admit you don't like any sympathy going to Bourdain when this entire thread has been about Argento and the kid she fucked?

by Anonymousreply 312August 22, 2018 11:06 PM

I'll never forget Argento typing 'lol" on twitter when somebody stated that she should think of Bourdain's grieving mother. She also did a story on Instagram a few days after his death that said 'fuck food'. Food was his life. She gave not one shit about the man & I think in the end he knew it.

by Anonymousreply 313August 22, 2018 11:08 PM

I agree, r313. But please, let's not paint an all-too-human man as a saint--r310 won't like it.

by Anonymousreply 314August 22, 2018 11:10 PM

[quote]And it's "fatale," not "fatal."

It was fatal for Anthony.

by Anonymousreply 315August 22, 2018 11:12 PM

r310, this is not a thread about painting Bourdain as a saint. There have been plenty of posts here about his delusion with regard to her. The thread is about Argento and her hypocrisy, her duplicity and her criminality.

by Anonymousreply 316August 22, 2018 11:12 PM

R313 that 'lol' was when I started to have doubts. I defended her because, being a messy person myself, I felt I understood where she was coming from. Turns out I had no idea. She really was just a horrid narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 317August 22, 2018 11:13 PM

Well, Asia and Bourdain were both kind of grungy, "off" characters. That's why they got along so well.

It's kind of like what Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton initially saw in each other.

by Anonymousreply 318August 22, 2018 11:14 PM

Sorvino did NOT sleep with Weinstein and was blacklisted because of it.

So says Sorvino. The truth is more likely she was a limited to terrible actress and was a pain in the ass to deal with on set and aged out of the small range of parts she was appropriate for. Like every other middling actress out there who suddenly decided Weinstein blackballed them.

—Anonymous

reply 207

She may have been punished for refusing Weinstein. But by defending Argento, her credibility comes into doubt. Nobody here suggested Sorvino slept with Weinstein for a part. But she may have done something similar for another filmmaker - Woody Allen perhaps? She was a defender of his until MeToo started going after actresses associated with Allen as well as Weinstein.

by Anonymousreply 319August 22, 2018 11:26 PM

So funny how you bitches try to control what other people have to say. Yes Asia a horrible child molester I hope she rots in hell...………..oh and Bourdaine was also cunt. A stupid, selfish cunt so fuck off DL hall monitors fuck off !

by Anonymousreply 320August 22, 2018 11:28 PM

Sorvino has hardly defended Argento. You might not like it that she wasn't more blunt, but to say she's defending Argento is not true.

by Anonymousreply 321August 22, 2018 11:28 PM

r320--so wonderfully articulate.

by Anonymousreply 322August 22, 2018 11:28 PM

Oh you got me good grammar Nazi! You are off the wall making the her the worst human that ever lived and making Bourdaine to be some kind of paragon. He was an aging,hipster deep into middle age who went and offed himself and left a little girl without a father. He never let anyone forget about his junky street cred all the while being sloshed. Bored with this thread. You can go and articulate deez nutz r322

by Anonymousreply 323August 22, 2018 11:43 PM

Feel better, r323?

by Anonymousreply 324August 22, 2018 11:45 PM

Bye Rose.

by Anonymousreply 325August 22, 2018 11:47 PM

r323 makes fun of someone else for advertising their street red while himself saying "deez nutz."

by Anonymousreply 326August 22, 2018 11:50 PM

*cred

by Anonymousreply 327August 22, 2018 11:50 PM

r323

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328August 22, 2018 11:55 PM

Oh, no --not the Sarah Michelle Gellar meme!

by Anonymousreply 329August 22, 2018 11:58 PM

It has come to this....

by Anonymousreply 330August 23, 2018 12:00 AM

Asia versus Rose would be so fucking delicious!

by Anonymousreply 331August 23, 2018 12:00 AM

Yes, betting back to them...

by Anonymousreply 332August 23, 2018 12:01 AM

*getting

by Anonymousreply 333August 23, 2018 12:01 AM

Asia and Jimmy STILL follow each other on Instagram which really irks me. I don't see how any possible friendship or relationship can come back after this. They need to just block each other and get it over with.

by Anonymousreply 334August 23, 2018 12:08 AM

[quote] Asia versus Rose would be so fucking delicious!

You may very well see this happening in the coming weeks

by Anonymousreply 335August 23, 2018 12:09 AM

I can't get that upset that a European actress slept with a 17-year-old male while in California.

by Anonymousreply 336August 23, 2018 12:09 AM

You don't have to, r336. Your opinion also has nothing to do with the laws in California.

by Anonymousreply 337August 23, 2018 12:11 AM

We'll have to wait till Friday, R331, R335.

by Anonymousreply 338August 23, 2018 12:11 AM

What is happening on Friday?

by Anonymousreply 339August 23, 2018 12:13 AM

Asia and her mother Daria always said they are both witches coming from a lineage of witches (Daria wrote Suspiria after a "real" story that happened to her grandmother). I dont believe in witches but Asia sure has a lot of dark disturbing energy sound her.

by Anonymousreply 340August 23, 2018 12:15 AM

Not sure, but possibly something from RM, R339.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341August 23, 2018 12:17 AM

More.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342August 23, 2018 12:18 AM

Oh, wonderful. We'll be hearing from Rain Dove.

It's a parody of a parody at this point.

by Anonymousreply 343August 23, 2018 12:21 AM

I have to admit that I'm starting to feel bad for Asia as it looks like she's been set up as a scapegoat. High school teachers have gotten away with a lot worse than this. It's clear she had feelings for Bennet even though they were extremely misguided.

by Anonymousreply 344August 23, 2018 12:27 AM

I guess we'll find out who leaked those texts.

How's she a scapegoat, R344? No one tricked her into having sex with the kid.

by Anonymousreply 345August 23, 2018 12:29 AM

R345 Legally what she did was wrong but common sense dictates that a 17 year old is mature enough to have sex. That, and it's clear that Bennet was mainly interested in the payout. I doubt it was out of fear which is what his lawyer said today. Don't get me wrong, it was the stupidest thing she could have done and she would have never been able to live it down, but I don't see the point of trying to make an example out of her.

by Anonymousreply 346August 23, 2018 12:32 AM

What's the point of having laws if no one follows them?

by Anonymousreply 347August 23, 2018 12:35 AM

Many 17 year olds are mature to have sex and they typically have sex with fellow teens. That is not a problem and under 18"s having sex with one another is not prosecuted if it is consensual.

What is a problem is when a teen is being groomed for an exploitative relationship with an adult 20 years older than him. When that adult has achieved some prominence in the teen's profession.

Asia had a relationship with this man beginning when he was seven and referred to herself as his mother. Meanwhile, his actual mother with his father conspired to steal his earnings and eventually kicked him out of their home. He was a damaged individual. Asia began sexualizing their mother/son relationship and promised the teen various things and gave him alcohol and had sex with him. Then she moved on, and never followed through on what she promised. Fine with adults but this was an emotionally damaged teen who had known her since age 7 and trusted her. This is classic grooming by an experienced sexual predator.

by Anonymousreply 348August 23, 2018 12:36 AM

r347 is still angry that not enough people went to prison for having anal sex pre Lawrence v. Texas.

by Anonymousreply 349August 23, 2018 12:39 AM

It's not just the sex though, R346. She gave him booze and then had sex with him. He may have been 17 and close to legal age of consent in California, but he was still four years away from legal drinking age, and besides, getting someone drunk and then having sex with them is against the law, even more so when the person is underage. That, plus she apparently offered him a job, that's taking advantage and is really no different than what some of HW's victims went through. He was also vulnerable, and she knew it.

by Anonymousreply 350August 23, 2018 12:39 AM

Consenting adults is way different, R349.

by Anonymousreply 351August 23, 2018 12:40 AM

"I don't see the point of trying to make an example out of her."

r346, I think r348 has answered you. I would add that Argento and McGowan have had a zero-tolerance policy toward any accused man while insisting 100% solidarity with any alleged victim. Well, guess what? Now Argento is the accused and by her own admission committed statutory rape. Time's up, Asia.

by Anonymousreply 352August 23, 2018 12:40 AM

What's the point of having laws if no one follows them, r351?

by Anonymousreply 353August 23, 2018 12:42 AM

R353 just killed and ate his daughter's gym teacher

by Anonymousreply 354August 23, 2018 12:48 AM

Thanks for that r341/r342

So Rose's partner has announced that on Friday:

1. Rose is going to publicly distance herself from Asia. 2. The identity of the friend who leaked the texts will be revealed.

She also says Rose didn't leak the texts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355August 23, 2018 12:56 AM

And Rose's partner seems to be seriously enjoying all the drama.

by Anonymousreply 356August 23, 2018 12:58 AM

Bring out the bitch knives!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357August 23, 2018 1:02 AM

Are these pics really from Asia's social media??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358August 23, 2018 1:04 AM

Yes they are r358

by Anonymousreply 359August 23, 2018 1:10 AM

R355, Friday? Why do we have to wait that long? We'll be on Part 4 or 5 of these threads by then.

by Anonymousreply 360August 23, 2018 1:12 AM

R360 Because those bitches are milking this for all it is worth. If they have the receipts, just show them already. None of this information dump right before a weekend. They are only giving AA time to scramble for a defense however feeble. Pisses me off.

by Anonymousreply 361August 23, 2018 1:17 AM

Yeah, what's the deal with waiting until Friday? Rose is such a drama queen.

by Anonymousreply 362August 23, 2018 1:17 AM

So what do we think Asia is going to say regarding being shown to be a liar, with pants constantly on fire?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363August 23, 2018 1:23 AM

R111 I totally agree. A shame bourdain got involved with this toxic woman. I'm really sad for his daughter.

by Anonymousreply 364August 23, 2018 1:24 AM

I'm so embarassed for her. I almost feel like she's suffered enough.

by Anonymousreply 365August 23, 2018 1:35 AM

So, r365, it's enough just to be embarrassed? That's enough suffering after statutory rape? Hasn't Weinstein suffered enough, then?

This is a middle-aged woman who tweeted about a 17-year-old: "Waiting for my long lost @JimmyBennett in the hotel room. I cry, I sweat, I pace, I tremble. I am alive" Talk about embarrassing--and creepy, and premeditated, and...

by Anonymousreply 366August 23, 2018 1:43 AM

*long-lost son

by Anonymousreply 367August 23, 2018 1:44 AM

Common sense says a 17 year old male can have sex? Asia was 21, common sense says you're not traumatized if you continue sex with a person for 5-6 years. Common sense also says if an actress who's of adult age gets in a hot tub with a producer she's ok with being touched, but they both claim no holds barred rape on their word alone, and not even so much as pre-lust tweets and after shots. It's clear he became emotionally attached to her and confused, by the notes he sent her-- he didn't deserve that.

by Anonymousreply 368August 23, 2018 2:26 AM

r355 This might be too neat an ending than I was hoping for.

by Anonymousreply 369August 23, 2018 2:27 AM

[quote] Asia and Jimmy STILL follow each other on Instagram which really irks me. I don't see how any possible friendship or relationship can come back after this. They need to just block each other and get it over with.

I assumed they aren't blocking each other because they may need easy access to any DMs between them to later use as evidence.

by Anonymousreply 370August 23, 2018 2:30 AM

Anthony's ex must have leaked docs to Times.

She is his legal heir and perhaps has access to his files.

Asia hurt the ex's daughter if the ex holds Asia responsible for the suicide.

And she doesn't need Asia dining out on being Anthony's "widow" for next 40 years.

Easy. Send complaint to NYT.

by Anonymousreply 371August 23, 2018 2:46 AM

When you block someone on Instagram, what will they see when they try to view your feed? I don't think Instagram will tell them you've blocked them. How about if you tag them on your feed, or someone else's feed, what will they see? Will they get notifications? How about if they tag you on their feed, or someone else's feed, what will you see? Will you get notifications? I've been on Instagram for a while but none of this is clear to me.

by Anonymousreply 372August 23, 2018 2:48 AM

Also a 9 year old, R175.

by Anonymousreply 373August 23, 2018 3:13 AM

Nah, R371, pretty sure it was an agent for Harvey. Did you read the expose last year about his work with former Mossad agents? Pretty sure it is more Black Cube stuff.

by Anonymousreply 374August 23, 2018 3:15 AM

r374 If you are right, then this Rain guy is incredibly stupid to insert himself into the controversy. There's just no one in this shitstorm that one can rally behind.

by Anonymousreply 375August 23, 2018 3:21 AM

Based on some of her tweets.. are we sure she wasn't molesting him way before he was 17? I think there is more to this than the one encounter when he was 17.

by Anonymousreply 376August 23, 2018 3:30 AM

[quote]then this Rain guy is incredibly stupid

Rain “thing” is probably more appropriate, as its preferred pronouns are “they/them”.

by Anonymousreply 377August 23, 2018 3:35 AM

I thought Rain was supposed to be a girl?

These people are all exhausting, and some are also repugnant.

Since it is clear Asia was perved on as a child, wonder how safe and well looked after her 2 kids have been?

She also refers to her daughter as a witch, maybe red, or maybe black, cannot remember. Her SM is something all right, Asia hangs it all right out there.

Some of her art looks like it belongs in the Tony Podesta collection.

by Anonymousreply 378August 23, 2018 3:58 AM

Maybe Rain released the texts ( to Rose.)

by Anonymousreply 379August 23, 2018 4:00 AM

[quote]Go ahead, move to Africa, honey. It's where you always belonged anyway

The gossip crazies are always such ugly people.

by Anonymousreply 380August 23, 2018 8:18 AM

MeToo was hijacked by a couple of floridly semi-psychotic grifting lunatics, Rose and Asia, who have skeletons aplenty in their own closets. Online 'activism' is fertile grounds for this type of posturing nutcase. Did either of them quietly helping women's causes behind the scenes? Are they on the boards of any organisations, attending dull meetings and fundraising for others? No, of course they fucking aren't.

by Anonymousreply 381August 23, 2018 8:18 AM

[quote]Some of her art looks like it belongs in the Tony Podesta collection.

Oh, dear. It's one of THEM.

by Anonymousreply 382August 23, 2018 8:19 AM

[quote]"Waiting for my long lost @JimmyBennett in the hotel room. I cry, I sweat, I pace, I tremble. I am alive" Talk about embarrassing--and creepy, and premeditated, and...

The word you are looking for is 'borderline'.

by Anonymousreply 383August 23, 2018 8:20 AM

^JFC, I never saw that quote. Is that real? She is a raging lunatic perving on that kid she calls her "son".

by Anonymousreply 384August 23, 2018 8:44 AM

Good comparison R318..

by Anonymousreply 385August 23, 2018 9:14 AM

Oh great, now the Pizzagate All of Hollywood are Satanists losers are in this thread. Fuck off back to whatever shit hole you came from.

by Anonymousreply 386August 23, 2018 10:58 AM

R384 it's real. It's astonishing how brazen and open she was about the whole thing, and yet it's all just now coming out.

It worries me that this sick bitch has a teenage daughter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387August 23, 2018 11:40 AM

R387, A teenage daughter and a son of her own born in 2008...

by Anonymousreply 388August 23, 2018 11:55 AM

Creepy people own and promote and create creepy art. Tony needs $, maybe he can sell Asia some art. Her insta and twitter are full of similar stuff. Wonder if her defenders have seen any of it? Doubt it, their actions are all about self interest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389August 23, 2018 12:06 PM

R387, shook my head at that, what is she, developmentally about 12?

Lilly Rose Depp was dating someone in his 30s when she was 16, wonder how her life will turn out?

Asia really is like a thinner Lens. Those kinds of pervy, dark upbringings upsold as artistic are not good for kids. Plus, it tends to create victimizers out of victims.

by Anonymousreply 390August 23, 2018 12:09 PM

Incessantly trying to be edgy. Daughter may end up a bigger train wreck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391August 23, 2018 12:17 PM

Asia and her son

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392August 23, 2018 12:31 PM

Maybe the daughter will take this a a wake up call and seek some serious therapy. This is not what you wanna be like when you grow up, girl.

by Anonymousreply 393August 23, 2018 12:32 PM

r392 I really try not to jump to conclusions, but could this pic be any creepier?

by Anonymousreply 394August 23, 2018 12:47 PM

It also looks stagey as hell, R394. Those kids have had little stability and even less exposure to healthy boundaries and healthy affection.

by Anonymousreply 395August 23, 2018 12:49 PM

Interesting comment on Jimmy Bennett's Instagram post:

[quote]daniilouise Jimmy... jimmy... jimmy... acting like a victim.. where does it stop. Your not so innocent.. I was a 15 year old girl getting harassed for nudes by you and then I skype you as a “fan” and your wanking on the screen.. lovely.. 7years later I’m still mentally scared of it.. and I know I was not the only one at the time! 😡🤯

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396August 23, 2018 12:51 PM

R396 He would've only been 15 himself at the time, though.

by Anonymousreply 397August 23, 2018 12:53 PM

Such try hards

Iggy Pop and Lou Reed and David Bowie aged with some grace and dignity, unlike Tony fawning after Asia. Do not recall David raising his son or daughter in dime store depravity and documenting it all over SM as she does. Asia is pure trash. She constantly tags her own kids on social media, even the very young boy, leaving them open to contact from who knows who. She is selling a lifestyle brand. A fucked up one.

She is aging really poorly and her daughter is more beautiful than she ever was (although Asia was pretty before the tats). I am sure that will spur even greater acting out to make herself feel attractive and hip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398August 23, 2018 12:56 PM

r392 Cookies under the pillow.

by Anonymousreply 399August 23, 2018 2:41 PM

[quote] Asia really is like a thinner Lens. Those kinds of pervy, dark upbringings upsold as artistic are not good for kids. Plus, it tends to create victimizers out of victims.

r390 absolutely nails it.

by Anonymousreply 400August 23, 2018 3:07 PM

If Lily Rose Depp is fucked up, that should come as no surprise with a dad like Depp. And dating a 30yr old when only 16 is totally expected...daddy issues!

by Anonymousreply 401August 23, 2018 3:22 PM

In a way, Asia is loving all this attention. That's why she went into this biz. She loves the attention.

by Anonymousreply 402August 23, 2018 3:23 PM

Well, if she loves attention, she's really gonna get some soon.

And if she loves this kind of attention, she sure hasn't said much since it's been proved she's a fucking liar and that she did have sex with this kid.

by Anonymousreply 403August 23, 2018 3:33 PM

So where’s Jimmys instagram posts before July? Did he just set up that account?

by Anonymousreply 404August 23, 2018 3:38 PM

She'll get plenty of attention in prison. She'll be like Piper, thinking she's too good for her new digs. I hope she finds a really suitable, really persistent Crazy Eyes.

by Anonymousreply 405August 23, 2018 3:39 PM

She won't go to prison but her acting career is most likely over.

by Anonymousreply 406August 23, 2018 4:02 PM

If so, what a loss (not).

by Anonymousreply 407August 23, 2018 4:04 PM

Why does Asia look so much older in the Cannes video? She used to be quite the stunner.

by Anonymousreply 408August 23, 2018 4:07 PM

[R406] She won't go to prison but her acting career is most likely over.

Don't forget, she has a father to put her in remakes of all of his movies if need be.

by Anonymousreply 409August 23, 2018 4:11 PM

[quote]Why does Asia look so much older in the Cannes video?

Anger. Deceit. Opportunism. Dishonesty.

Alcohol. Drugs. Pedophilia.

Just being an all-around cunt.

by Anonymousreply 410August 23, 2018 4:12 PM

R9 proves she’s the dumbest in all of fairy land. 8 posts and then straight to DRUMPF RETHUG ERRRR RUSSIA!

by Anonymousreply 411August 23, 2018 4:51 PM

Did she, or did you?

by Anonymousreply 412August 23, 2018 4:53 PM

[409] Dario Argento used to be a great director, but that was decades ago. His films for the last 30 years have been an embarrassment and he has great difficulty getting money to make them. Even if he cast her, I doubt that would make a difference in her career.

by Anonymousreply 413August 23, 2018 4:57 PM

i still love her for calling Guadagnino a cunt on twitter

by Anonymousreply 414August 23, 2018 5:05 PM

r413 r414 Not to derail discussion or anything, but the trailer for the Suspiria remake has just come out.

As you were.

by Anonymousreply 415August 23, 2018 5:08 PM

She's jealous because Guadagnino has a successful career that's about to get more successful now that he's remade her parents' very flawed original. She can't stand the fact that he took the Suspiria remake away from Dario, who would have wrecked it as he does everything.

by Anonymousreply 416August 23, 2018 5:09 PM

R404, He is always posting stuff and deleting it not long after.

R403, Yes, in less than 24 hours we will see the interesting headlines Rose M.'s partner was talking about for Friday. They hinted that Rose has turned her back on Asia and ended the friendship, and that she is going to spill a bunch of new information (including who leaked the damaging texts). I am very excited for that. This thread will likely be full by then so I hope there will be a new one.

by Anonymousreply 417August 23, 2018 5:16 PM

r417 I'm making an appeal that whoever starts the Part 3 thread to please link to it here and that everyone else move the discussion over there so that we don't get a proliferation of Part 3 threads.

If Rose and Asia start feuding publicly, that will stop MeToo dead on its tracks. More than that, I think until the biggest names in the movement come out and categorically denounce Asia, the movement might just slowly die out.

Have we heard from Witherspoon and Ferrera, by the way? Those two seemed fine being workhorses for the movement, raising money and all that.

by Anonymousreply 418August 23, 2018 5:24 PM

R417 for all we know Friday will be the release date of a Rona hit piece on Bennett. If that's the case then I woukd want to know why he hasn't scrutinized all the accused. There have been some pretty sketchy accusers like all of Al Franken's accusers, Chloe Dykstra and that Nierman chick -- all whom deserved a closer look but never got one.

R418, this one was linked in the other thread then some asshat decided that she didn't like this title and created a new one and also linked that in the old thread.

by Anonymousreply 419August 23, 2018 5:26 PM

r419 Yeah, I know. I went to that other thread and posted a link to this, noting how much busier it is here.

by Anonymousreply 420August 23, 2018 5:28 PM

r419 Without minimizing the positive things that Rona has done for the genuine victims, when you get right down to it, you know he's just trying to get back at Woody.

by Anonymousreply 421August 23, 2018 5:31 PM

R419, I'm not thinking so this time. Read the thread of tweets I am linking below. It sounds like Rose and Asia's friendship is over and Rose is going to release a statement of some sort stating that tomorrow, including details of who revealed the texts. Rose's partner, Rain Dove, seems to revel in the drama and gossip by trying to build an air of mystery around it, but that is beside the point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422August 23, 2018 5:38 PM

I love how out of all Rose's transgressions, her bitching at a trans person on a Barnes and Noble is what some people focus on.

by Anonymousreply 423August 23, 2018 5:41 PM

"You'll find out Friday" with a winking emoji.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424August 23, 2018 5:46 PM

Ugh. Can they both be put into a rocket and shot into the sun?

by Anonymousreply 425August 23, 2018 5:55 PM

i heard that asia' s texts published by TMZ were with... wait for it... Rose!

by Anonymousreply 426August 23, 2018 6:01 PM

Who told you that r426?

by Anonymousreply 427August 23, 2018 6:06 PM

nice try r427

by Anonymousreply 428August 23, 2018 6:31 PM

I think it's already dead- the glut of "accusations" is certainly over...no one wants to be associated with these clamoring, psycho bitches who are clearly greedy and hypocritical.

by Anonymousreply 429August 23, 2018 6:53 PM

Asia should have realized she was being catfished when her "friend" said Africa was gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 430August 23, 2018 6:56 PM

Rain Dove should stay out of it. Nobody cares about that he/she’s opinion.

by Anonymousreply 431August 23, 2018 7:08 PM

I’m sure he/she has his/her own selfish reasons.

by Anonymousreply 432August 23, 2018 7:11 PM

How will Argento retaliate? Do you think she has dirt on Rose?

by Anonymousreply 433August 23, 2018 7:12 PM

R432 Gender fluids/non binaries/whatevers always have to center themselves in anything

by Anonymousreply 434August 23, 2018 11:03 PM

r421 Yep, and more power to him!

by Anonymousreply 435August 23, 2018 11:12 PM

R430 Africa is gorgeous. You obviously have never been.

by Anonymousreply 436August 23, 2018 11:45 PM

Sort of, r435. His daddy issues is what created the culture we have now that allows people people to game a movement because no proof is needed. And, as it turns out his own vetting was flawed in that he allowed Argento a voice.

by Anonymousreply 437August 24, 2018 12:14 AM

R24 has the crime noir story...and it's very believable.

by Anonymousreply 438August 24, 2018 12:22 AM

R296, was this what you were referring to? Or was there more than one?

[quote] He is a gross man with no manners drinks and smokes obsessively.

I had to do his wake up call, he responded to my knock naked. Shave pubes and a micropenis. He looked at me and said. "I was hoping they would send one of the girls, so at least I could get my cock sucked before shooting." He then proceeded to fart and pee with the door open. My illustrious job was to make sure he got to the shoot site without being too drunk. He smoked while dressing and grabbed a swig of vodka as we left...'Hair of the dog."

The reason for so many voice overs...he is not present when a lot of the show is shot.

We get his drunk ass from location to location, grab the cigarettes out of his hands, film as quickly as possible, hand him a drink and a cigarette and get him to the next shot.

And for those who find him repulsive....get to know him and he goes from repulsive to reprehensible and vomit inducing.

by Anonymousreply 439August 24, 2018 2:43 AM

R439. More stories please.

by Anonymousreply 440August 24, 2018 3:08 AM

are her sleazy antics responsible for bourdain's depression and death? many say yes

she is a skank

by Anonymousreply 441August 24, 2018 3:12 AM

Did Rose “break news” on all this yet, like she promised to do on social media on Friday (via her “non-binary” gf)?

by Anonymousreply 442August 24, 2018 1:02 PM

Pal, it's pretty much the middle of the night in LA.

by Anonymousreply 443August 24, 2018 1:09 PM

R442, Rose was on Instagram posting about River Phoenix about an hour ago but nothing involving any headlines. I am beginning to think Rain Dove was attention whoring and it's all much ado about nothing.

by Anonymousreply 444August 24, 2018 2:57 PM

This is typical of Asia. When the whole JT LeRoy thing broke she claimed she didn't know JT was a female and was duped like everyone else. This was after she slept with Savannah Knoop (the sister-in-law of writer Laura Albert who was posing as the made-up persona) in order to get the book rights for the film. She's a liar and opportunist and always has been.

by Anonymousreply 445August 24, 2018 3:34 PM

I'm starting to think this whole ring is a way for these washed-up old whores to extort money. (With Harvey as the warning)

by Anonymousreply 446August 24, 2018 4:05 PM

I’m starting to think it was all publicity for the new Suspiria.

by Anonymousreply 447August 24, 2018 4:56 PM

OMG!!!

It wasn't Rose that leaked the texts after all!

by Anonymousreply 448August 24, 2018 5:45 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449August 24, 2018 5:49 PM

Ew, he could do much better than her.

by Anonymousreply 450August 24, 2018 6:24 PM

r450 Could he, really?

by Anonymousreply 451August 24, 2018 6:39 PM

R443 it's midday in LA. Where's the scoop?

by Anonymousreply 452August 24, 2018 6:49 PM

Whatever it is it may not have to do with Rose. She may be aware of a story coming out because she was asked to give a quote.

by Anonymousreply 453August 24, 2018 6:55 PM

r453 That's true. But "it" is nowhere to be seen.

by Anonymousreply 454August 24, 2018 6:59 PM

R449, I don't see anything wrong with that if she really did. People post naked pictures of themselves on social media all the time. I have seen the butts and boobs of people I never imagined I would thanks to Snapchat and Instagram. Times are changing and people don't feel the need to hide their bodies anymore. Just block, unfriend, or unfollow if it offends you.

by Anonymousreply 455August 24, 2018 7:02 PM

If it is a story then they were dumb to give a date. There's plenty of reasons why a story is late... held up in editing, held up in legal, held up in fact checking...

by Anonymousreply 456August 24, 2018 7:04 PM

r455 yes but it wasn't posted to social media for all to see. it was private, intended specifically for him.

by Anonymousreply 457August 24, 2018 7:06 PM

And who gives a rat's ass if r455 was offended. The guy who actually received it was offended. Now, let's reverse this...let's say some guy had his dick out while calling a woman, he'd be metoo'd in a heartbeat. .

by Anonymousreply 458August 24, 2018 7:14 PM

The guy she sent the titty pics to already had a girlfriend (which Asia knew about), and was supposedly beginning treatment for his own sex addiction.

by Anonymousreply 459August 24, 2018 7:20 PM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that clip is hilarious! They totally make fun of her and the guy calls her out. She's like "Oh I send naked pictures to all my friends." No you don't. Way to back pedal since he rejected your ugly desperate ass. Stupid trifling bitch.

by Anonymousreply 460August 24, 2018 7:24 PM

Well, I don't see the big deal behind nude pictures, personally. Every man, woman, and child has a naked body. It isn't a big deal. There is nothing inherently sexual about nudity alone. Anyways, I think Asia is a good woman, just misunderstood.

by Anonymousreply 461August 24, 2018 7:32 PM

Shaved pubes...micro-penis....🤢

by Anonymousreply 462August 24, 2018 7:36 PM

R455 R461 = Asia Argento

by Anonymousreply 463August 24, 2018 7:39 PM

Ahahaha, a 20 year old straight guy told me that she'd have to rape in order for him to sleep with her and that she looks like one of those demons that sucks out your soul.

by Anonymousreply 464August 24, 2018 8:05 PM

R464 She does indeed look like a succubus.

by Anonymousreply 465August 24, 2018 8:08 PM

[R455] [R461] = Asia Argento

—Anonymous reply 463

I don't know. The grammar is too good to be Argento and not vulgar the way McGowan writes. I think it may be R. Arquette this time.

by Anonymousreply 466August 24, 2018 8:16 PM

Good grammar? Could be Rona.

You just KNOW he, umm, lounges on DL and is PISSED at his new nickname.

by Anonymousreply 467August 24, 2018 8:49 PM

Ohhhh....I like your thinking there, R467.

by Anonymousreply 468August 24, 2018 8:53 PM

It could be "Rona."

I would think he'd be smart enough to back away at this time to minimize his own damage.

He did help set these harpies upon the world with his 'crack' reporting.

by Anonymousreply 469August 24, 2018 9:05 PM

Jimmy Bennett should be ashamed. He ruined a woman's perfectly good legacy, and possibly her life, out of pure greed. She is an artist, actress, and director of extreme talent. She would have to be considering who her parents are. It isn't fair that people know her for this scandal rather than her artistic talent just because some guy she had sex with 5 years ago decided he wants some money.

Rape? You have to be kidding me. He is a known womanizer and Asia is a poor, unfortunate victim that fell into his trap. And THAT is exactly how I feel and where I stand regarding this scandal..

by Anonymousreply 470August 24, 2018 9:11 PM

Haha, R470.

by Anonymousreply 471August 24, 2018 9:15 PM

Jimmy Bennett is hardly the reason we don't know Asia Argento for her artistic talent. Asia Argento is the reason we don't know Asia Argento for her artistic talent.

Give it a rest, Pretend Rona.

by Anonymousreply 472August 24, 2018 9:19 PM

@r470 Pahahahahahaha!

by Anonymousreply 473August 24, 2018 9:34 PM

It would have been better if you would have called her an artiste, R470.

by Anonymousreply 474August 24, 2018 9:41 PM

I wish [R470} would go into more detail about that perfectly good legacy Asia is leaving.

by Anonymousreply 475August 24, 2018 9:41 PM

R475, The movies she has acted in, written, and directed, the music she makes, and even many of her social media posts. Everything she does is art, but people choose not to see that. All they want to see is sensationalism and scandal. She has been used, hurt, taken advantage of, mocked, and insulted by so many people and it hurts to see that happen to a good person! There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with Asia. She is just an easy target due to her eccentricity, uninhibited free spirit, and kind heart.

by Anonymousreply 476August 24, 2018 10:00 PM

Those cigarettes must have taken their toll. She sounded so raspy at Cannes. I don't remember her looking or sounding that old.

by Anonymousreply 477August 24, 2018 10:03 PM

Give it a rest, R476.

by Anonymousreply 478August 24, 2018 10:16 PM

Whoa, well whoever r476 et al. is, it's definitely a personal friend. (I think a paid PR person would try to sound less like a personal friend? And I can't imagine for the life of me Ronan would be as passionate about her. I mean, what do I know though) Get out of the internet, girl! Not a good time to be around the unwashed plebs, if you care about Asia.

by Anonymousreply 479August 24, 2018 10:29 PM

R479 R476 is clearly a satirist.

by Anonymousreply 480August 24, 2018 10:37 PM

R110, I don’t give one flying fuck if McGown blew Harvey Weinstein. Weinstein is a fucking disgusting pig who actually raped women though out his entire career. Heis the king of Hollywood hush money, and anyone who comes here or on any other site, trying to take the heat off Harvey due to Argento fucking a 17 year old, can go fuck themselves.

Asia is a dumb cunt for fucking a 17 year old in California, even though it was consensual. I give her no wiggle room. However, in no way whatsoever does her stupidity alter my knowledge and beliefs regarding Weinstein and his behavior.

Fuck you for insinuating that what she did absolves or negates Weinstein’s criminality.

As for Bourdain, it was his money, and his fucking business if he wanted to pay off that grafting dud who threatened Argento. He was an adult, and he decided to do what HE wanted to do, and that includes killing himself.

All of you need to grow the fuck up and look at this for what it is. This story has no heroes. Not a one.

by Anonymousreply 481August 24, 2018 10:39 PM

Asia is stuck in the 90's. That broken-down "shocking" Courtney Love style.

by Anonymousreply 482August 24, 2018 10:56 PM

R470 must be an intern at AA's PR firm.

by Anonymousreply 483August 24, 2018 11:02 PM

So no announcement from Rose?

by Anonymousreply 484August 24, 2018 11:09 PM

When does Rona weigh in? Her silence is positively deafening!

by Anonymousreply 485August 24, 2018 11:10 PM

R481 is TRIGGERED!

by Anonymousreply 486August 24, 2018 11:15 PM

R129, I rarely ever watched his shows. And even though I found him to be somewhat of a pretentious twat, I liked him. He had to be likeable by most, or his show would not have been a success. Are you in the biz? Surely you understand this.

It has nothing to do with vicariously traveling via his foodie show. Traveling is something I’ve done since I was a kid, and I’m assuming most of us here have gotten out and about. The guy was likeable. That’s all.

by Anonymousreply 487August 24, 2018 11:15 PM

Fuck Rona. He has a narrative to push, a package to present to the public neatly tied in a bow, and he will not spin anything that deviates from that narrative.

Case in point: Corey Feldman. I know the guy really makes it difficult for anyone to sympathize with him, with his shameless self-promotion and all-around tackiness, but for decades he had been a lone wolf, asking to be heard and protecting the memory of his friend.

Did Rona ever interview Corey? Yes. Yes, he did, one of the very first ones. Did the Coreys ever make it to Rona’s story? No, because by Rona’s own admission, his story was “too dark”.

Seriously, fuck that guy.

by Anonymousreply 488August 24, 2018 11:19 PM

I thought some Jewish Black Ops were attacking her because Weinstein siced them on her.

by Anonymousreply 489August 24, 2018 11:21 PM

Rona is a CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 490August 24, 2018 11:28 PM

[quote]"You'll find out Friday" with a winking emoji.

We’re still waiting, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 491August 24, 2018 11:29 PM

[quote]Everything she does is mental illness.

Fixed that for you, R476.

by Anonymousreply 492August 24, 2018 11:30 PM

So paid soldiers murdered Bourdain and made it look like a suicide? Those people are simply serial killers, pretending to be soldiers and Israel loves them.

by Anonymousreply 493August 24, 2018 11:31 PM

OMG pay attention, r493. The allegation is that the Mossad is digging up information and leaking it to the media.

by Anonymousreply 494August 24, 2018 11:37 PM

r488 Interesting. Do you have a link for Ronan saying Corey's story is too dark? That seems frustrating, but then maybe we needed a story the public could swallow... Maybe he could write a follow up now?

by Anonymousreply 495August 24, 2018 11:40 PM

i dont trust Rona. how can you trust a person raised by mia farrow? the whole family is mentally ill

by Anonymousreply 496August 24, 2018 11:46 PM

Here you go, r495. Seriously, fuck that guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497August 24, 2018 11:47 PM

BTW, his head is two sizes too big, literally and otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 498August 24, 2018 11:48 PM

[quote]So, I initially was digging into pedophilia in Hollywood in the context of Corey Feldman’s claims and the allegations against Bryan Singer. I had spoken to Corey Feldman, and there were a number of other stories of that type. As often happens in television news, not all of those made the final cut. I fought to keep those and some of them were deemed too dark for that particular format.

He says he fought and wasn't allowed to keep those stories. Still time to redeem himself!

by Anonymousreply 499August 24, 2018 11:53 PM

testing 1-2-3

by Anonymousreply 500August 24, 2018 11:56 PM

And at 481 , please welcome R McGowan, ladies and gentlemen, R McGowan!

by Anonymousreply 501August 24, 2018 11:58 PM

r499 I didn't picture him wringing his hands when he said that. More like shrugging his shoulders. "I tried. But oh well..."

by Anonymousreply 502August 25, 2018 12:01 AM

Hey Rose M @r481! Missed you gurl

by Anonymousreply 503August 25, 2018 12:13 AM

Apparently Rain Dove "miscalculated" and had to "lawyer up," so that is why we had to wait. And scrolling down their timeline, by the way, I am pretty sure Rain Dove is the one who leaked the texts. That snake!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504August 25, 2018 1:31 AM

Whose micropeen is being discussed at R439? Was that about Bourdain? It sounded so much like Depp.

by Anonymousreply 505August 25, 2018 1:32 AM

Regarding Rain Dove... does it have an actual diagnosis?

I mean, it’s a biological female. Does it just look masculine, or does it have a syndrome or something??

by Anonymousreply 506August 25, 2018 1:44 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507August 25, 2018 1:45 AM

Sounds to me like Rain Dove is full of it. If she (he?) really had to lawyer up, I'm sure she would have scrubbed her earlier tweet and she surely wouldn't be tweeting about miscalculating and having to lawyer up.

by Anonymousreply 508August 25, 2018 1:50 AM

Can you imagine how much her 9 year old son is teased at school, R507?

by Anonymousreply 509August 25, 2018 1:53 AM

Rain Dove pretty much admitted the texts from Asia were sent to them in a now deleted tweet. Now they say their publicist was deleting everything in a frenzy so the tweet is gone, but hopefully somebody got a screenshot. I would've if I knew they'd be taken down.

by Anonymousreply 510August 25, 2018 1:57 AM

Each one of these grifters is worse than the next.

by Anonymousreply 511August 25, 2018 2:02 AM

R509 Yes, and I’m trying to imagine how her daughter, who is 17, is processing this. Though, if you look at her Instagram, she, too behaves like she believes she’s a witch. Those kids are fucked, too, I’m afraid.

Here they all are, great fam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512August 25, 2018 2:02 AM

What do witches like to do for fun?

by Anonymousreply 513August 25, 2018 2:34 AM

r512 Jesus she's an edgelord

by Anonymousreply 514August 25, 2018 2:46 AM

R488 if Ronan was willing to actually expose Corey’s abuser and back up his claims, I still think Feldman would back out.

Nicole Eggert was on a podcast recently and was asked about Haim’s abuse. She said he told her what happened to him but it wasn’t her story to share. But the way she spoke about it, I didn’t get the sense that it was some jaw dropping name.

by Anonymousreply 515August 25, 2018 2:52 AM

r515 Corey named Marty Weiss (to Megyn Kelly) and Jon Grissom (to Mehmet Oz) as two of his abusers. This was in November, about a month after Rona's New Yorker article.

by Anonymousreply 516August 25, 2018 3:06 AM

Hmmm

by Anonymousreply 517August 25, 2018 11:11 AM

Seriously can someone explain what Rain tweeted? Just "It was I!!" or...

by Anonymousreply 518August 25, 2018 11:35 AM

R518, This is what was said on there today:

Rain Dove @raindovemodel · 1h Replying to @mae_quez @wtfimontwitr and 29 others I didn’t go behind anyone’s back. I actually flat out said “I’m going to report this to the police”. That’s it. And I did. Done and done. I don’t know why this is so hard to understand. One human shares illegal activities. I give that info to police. End of story. Kinda boring.

by Anonymousreply 519August 25, 2018 11:57 AM

Here is this one, too, before the publicist deletes them again:

Rain Dove Rain Dove @raindovemodel · 2h Replying to

@Wiki_Vic

@mae_quez

and 30 others

Actually the person who leaked the photo to the press was Bennett himself. He made $28k off that image. It’s a gross place when money is involved.

by Anonymousreply 520August 25, 2018 12:00 PM

After she denied and blamed him, he was right to leak, if it was him. Use all that money wisely Jimmy!

by Anonymousreply 521August 25, 2018 12:06 PM

I think it’s interesting that so many people are assuming that Argento had to somehow manipulate Bourdain into paying off this guy. Maybe she did. But maybe he was OK with it.

by Anonymousreply 522August 25, 2018 12:25 PM

Money, money, money....That is all there is to Jimmy. Like many child stars before him, his career didn't make the transition to adulthood. And his music career doesn't seem to be going anywhere, so he throws Asia under the bus over and over as a way to make money instead. First with the blackmail and now with the photos to the press. He said it was Asia who wanted to take the photos, but what if it was him so he would have evidence to use against her later? It isn't fair and it isn't right, but some people just aren't good people.

by Anonymousreply 523August 25, 2018 12:50 PM

There'd be no bus to throw her under if she hadn't given a minor alchohol and committed statutory rape, R523.

by Anonymousreply 524August 25, 2018 1:41 PM

Yeah, the bad guys are the people telling about Asia's skanky and criminal behavior. You are delusional r523 and my sympathy is waning, go away.

by Anonymousreply 525August 25, 2018 1:46 PM

As far as the "lawyering up", RD said that once she was made aware of illegal activities, she had to report to police, and did. She stated this was after the publicist deleted tweets, and they apparently discussed what she was tweeting. Suggests the publicist was deleting in a frenzy and I guess not happy about the tweets.

Another thing RD mentioned was being made aware of child pornography (the nudes AA allegedly says the Bennet kid sent her, which she accepted and kept) and that was also a crime, so she reported to police.

This whole thing is one seriously fucked up circus, and looks like all involved are scrambling to make sure their own asses are covered and not complicit at this point.

by Anonymousreply 526August 25, 2018 3:45 PM

I love how these three grifters and sociopaths... Asia, Rose, and Rain are at the epicenter of the #metoo movement.

Shows how fucked up and pathetic the whole thing is.

by Anonymousreply 527August 25, 2018 3:50 PM

This is all fantastic entertainment. Asia's an idiot, Jimmy's looking for a payout, but can't say I blame him. He's not really doing anything different than Rose or Asia, what's good for the goose and all...

Don't worry about the #metoo movement. I think it'll come out stronger than ever once these trash bag celebs step back or are booted from it and it returns to its real roots.

by Anonymousreply 528August 25, 2018 3:50 PM

R526, That is bullshit. They're going to try to pin child pornography on her now when he is the one who sent them without asking? She didn't want the damn things. This isn't justice. It is destruction of the innocent. All because she dared speak out against Harvey the Terrible.

by Anonymousreply 529August 25, 2018 4:00 PM

I guess you're not familiar with child porn laws, R529.

by Anonymousreply 530August 25, 2018 4:02 PM

[quote]They're going to try to pin child pornography on her now when he is the one who sent them without asking?

If that is the case... I wonder if he can be charged with producing and distributing child pornography?

by Anonymousreply 531August 25, 2018 4:03 PM

How would it be child porn if he were sending her nudes two weeks before of his letter of intent to sue? I read the texts. She never admitted to having naked pictures of him from that night.

by Anonymousreply 532August 25, 2018 4:26 PM

Maybe not just the nudes AA claims the kid sent her, but there are more pics from the day in the Marina Del Rey hotel of them in bed we have not seen. That's been made clear by more than one source.

Bennet says AA asked to take the after sex pics, AA says it was other way around. Does it matter whose idea it was? Legally he was still underage.

by Anonymousreply 533August 25, 2018 4:49 PM

[quote]when he is the one who sent them without asking? She didn't want the damn things.

You know that? You also know she never sent him nudes although apparently she did to all "her friends", whether they wanted her to or not?

by Anonymousreply 534August 25, 2018 5:06 PM

Agreed R534 . How do we know this twisted bitch wasn't Snapchatting the kid nudes before he got there, while she was also taking and publicly posting pics on her Insta of her "waiting for her love, her son" "trembling, sweating, alive". They were posting back and forth to each other. This is one sick bitch.

Weinstein is also a disgusting monster who deserves punishment. BOTH things can be true at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 535August 25, 2018 5:16 PM

The child porn angle is making me hope someone will go to jail after all, Al Capone-style.

by Anonymousreply 536August 25, 2018 6:01 PM

Rain Dove speaks...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537August 25, 2018 6:09 PM

I'm confused. Rain was born a girl?

by Anonymousreply 538August 25, 2018 6:18 PM

Every single person involved in this shit show is deserving of an old-style DL greasefire death. Nobody has emerged from this as likable, worthy of empathy, or worthy of anything except contempt and disgust. No wonder AB hung himself. He probably snapped out of his pussy haze and realized how he had completely been played for a fool by a bunch of fame-whoring dingalings. Not a single one of them have been respectful of his legacy or life, and have used these past couple of months to promote themselves and then attack each other. Embarrassing. Awful. Disgraceful.

by Anonymousreply 539August 25, 2018 6:23 PM

[quote]He probably snapped out of his pussy haze

I'm picturing fumes coming out of Argento's pussy, Pepé Le Pew-style.

by Anonymousreply 540August 25, 2018 6:25 PM

[quote]I'm confused. Rain was born a girl?

Yes. It was discussed in this thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541August 25, 2018 6:34 PM

r539 The fuck are you talking about? "Not a single one of them" As if Jimmy or Rose or Rain(??) or maybe even Harvey fucking Weinstein owe anything to your precious Saint Anthony Bourdain. If anyone mistreated him that was maybe his ex-girlfriend AA. Nobody else has anything to do with him. You sound creepily obsessed and completely off topic.

See people, that other threadstarter was right. This one has a really shitty title that's derailing the conversation.

by Anonymousreply 542August 25, 2018 7:02 PM

that video of rain is retarded. what this cunt s gotta do with all this mess? whats her deal? what a brunch of toxic deranged whores.

by Anonymousreply 543August 25, 2018 7:02 PM

R534, Yes, but pictures of her naked are legal. No one could be arrested for having them on their phone or computer. The ones she was sent were not. No way should she ever get in trouble for being sent pictures she never wanted in the first place. It just isn't right. There is so much about this whole situation that's not right and it disgusts me.

by Anonymousreply 544August 25, 2018 7:13 PM

Calm down, r542.

by Anonymousreply 545August 25, 2018 7:16 PM

R542, I am glad you are free to be unhinged / show off your lack of reading comprehension and insight here, as we all know one must toe the line at Celebitchy, where you spend most of your hours. I suggest you head back there. And uncork the plug from your asshole. And have a stiff drink to juxtapose the disaster you call a cock. Love, Me.

by Anonymousreply 546August 25, 2018 7:17 PM

r542 That other thread is attracting flies. This one is about to go to Part Three.

by Anonymousreply 547August 25, 2018 7:23 PM

R537 Rain is gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 548August 25, 2018 7:42 PM

a woman looking like an ugly alt-right man is not gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 549August 25, 2018 9:29 PM

Why is she/they/whatever so active on Twitter? Posting videos, getting so involved in all this mess.. looks like somebody wants to become famous, but associating yourself with crazy RMcG may not be the best way to go.

by Anonymousreply 550August 25, 2018 9:36 PM

Rain Dove. Isn’t that a womens’ shower product, to be used with a nylon scrunchie?

She/he is thirsty, thirsty, thirtsty.

by Anonymousreply 551August 25, 2018 9:52 PM

Does this who-man have a skill set to speak of, or does xhe just want to be famous the way the Kardashians are famous?

by Anonymousreply 552August 25, 2018 10:00 PM

I want to know if Rain Dove menstruates normally. I do not believe she is a bio-female, but is actually an XY female with AIS.

Someone tweet her and ask please. She seems to have no boundaries, so I’m sure she’d have no problem discussing it.

by Anonymousreply 553August 25, 2018 10:00 PM

R553, The first time I saw a picture of her I thought it was a man with fake breasts put in to be androgynous.

by Anonymousreply 554August 25, 2018 10:15 PM

r537. That's a man.

by Anonymousreply 555August 25, 2018 10:21 PM

How is it a “model”?

by Anonymousreply 556August 25, 2018 10:24 PM

Rain has a mustache.

by Anonymousreply 557August 25, 2018 10:51 PM

R553, do not let us stop you. Do report back.

by Anonymousreply 558August 25, 2018 10:51 PM

R558, sorry I don’t use Twitter. So be a dear and ask her please. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 559August 25, 2018 10:57 PM

It takes only a moment to create an account. Such a good idea you had!

by Anonymousreply 560August 25, 2018 11:03 PM

Is that AJ Benza Rain keeps talking to? Why would he have any high ground in this shit show when he covered for Weinstein?

by Anonymousreply 561August 25, 2018 11:15 PM

r544 Chissake. She doesn't get to say she never wanted his nudes if she sent him her own. It that part really not obvious? I don't see how he should have guessed he never wanted her nudes after she jumped him and told him she can't get enough of him in the first place.

Again and still the solution is very easy: don't get sexually involved with minors.

by Anonymousreply 562August 25, 2018 11:24 PM

R111 Your explanation is verbatim what I have been saying happened from the minute I heard about the boy and the payoff.

by Anonymousreply 563August 25, 2018 11:26 PM

I agree with the poster who said everybody involved is a dirt bag.

There are no good people involved in this since Rose hijacked #MeToo.

by Anonymousreply 564August 26, 2018 12:10 AM

Good ol' Fake Name at r537 is likely the most stable, grounding influence RMG has had around her in quite a while. "Rain" appears elegant, speaks well, and has this calming aura. To me this counts as real talent. We haven't heard the last of that one. I do think Rose is telling her what to say to a point ; about "everything coming to light", for example. What a world.

by Anonymousreply 565August 26, 2018 12:24 AM

Not sure if R565 is Rain or PR for it. Whatev.

Bourdain always struck me as a big old queen. Discuss.

by Anonymousreply 566August 26, 2018 1:27 AM

Nah.

by Anonymousreply 567August 26, 2018 1:31 AM

He clearly liked dominating italian women. I saw that sicily episode with his wife.

by Anonymousreply 568August 26, 2018 1:31 AM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569August 26, 2018 1:51 AM

I'm only the spade full of dirt right before the thread dies. I think Rain is unique; "she"would not have modeled just a few years ago. I think they are managing their publicity just fine. I know who they are now, didn't before. Besides, who can look away from this? I don't think any PR professional would spend time here working, when there would be much easier places to show up with a much wider audience, like any current social media.

by Anonymousreply 570August 27, 2018 2:27 AM

I think that Bourdain's biggest problem was that he was alcoholic with poor impulse control. The only time I've ever been suicidal was. when I was drinking heavily and "dating" a married douche. I was so off the rails. Apparently Bourdain had been drinking heavily for some time & more so the night he offed himself. Argento just flicked a lit match on gasoline.

by Anonymousreply 571August 27, 2018 3:05 AM

^Very plausible. All the more reason I hate her.

by Anonymousreply 572August 27, 2018 3:12 AM

[quote]I don't think any PR professional would spend time here working, when there would be much easier places to show up with a much wider audience, like any current social media.

So not true. Datalounge has long been known for rumor and gossip, which shows up in Google searches

by Anonymousreply 573August 27, 2018 3:21 AM

@r537, who is this cuntlicker raindove, who has now inserted herself into this mess. Smug fucking bitch, wish she would die right along with unbrave Rose and Asia.

by Anonymousreply 574August 27, 2018 4:06 AM

ASIA AXED.

How's it taste, Aisa?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575August 27, 2018 12:46 PM

Bye gurl.

And here's also Variety, just because.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576August 27, 2018 12:49 PM

Being bounced from X Factor Italy. A fitting end (hopefully) to a not-very-distinguished career.

by Anonymousreply 577August 27, 2018 2:01 PM

But what about her two Italian Oscars?

LMFAO.

by Anonymousreply 578August 27, 2018 2:05 PM

Where are the DLers who shrilly insisted that nobody in Italy cared about adults having sex with kids, and therefore Asia would be just fine there? Crickets.

by Anonymousreply 579August 27, 2018 4:11 PM

R579, that's not why she's hated. She's hated for being a leader of metoo. Italy doesn't have the same attitude toward feminism, patriarchy and sexual harassment as the U.S She was vilified when she came out with her story. Now they are going after her for being a hypocrite. If she awasn't a vocal supporter of metoo then this would have been a non event in Italy.

by Anonymousreply 580August 27, 2018 4:23 PM

That's too bad, R575. She would have made a great judge.

by Anonymousreply 581August 27, 2018 4:30 PM

R580 She was hated in Italy long before #metoo.

by Anonymousreply 582August 27, 2018 4:38 PM

True, r582, but she wouldn't have lost the gig if she wasn't part of metoo and this came out. Then again, she probably wouldn't have got the job if she wasn't part of metoo.

by Anonymousreply 583August 27, 2018 4:44 PM

Sooo, Rain Dove just shared *their* last texts with Asia.

This is oddly entertaining.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584August 27, 2018 6:08 PM

I really like the scheme that someone posted previously. Asia and Jimmy slept together with the goal of shaking down AB only AB was unaware due to his blind love for Asia. J and A split the money and were devising another go at AB when the tweets and photos were exposed and a distraught AB offed himself. Because J is a minor his hands are clean so he's keeping his mouth shut leaving A to take the fall. to be continued.....

by Anonymousreply 585August 28, 2018 12:20 AM

Italians today don't have a lot of kids, and baby their kids until they're in their thirties ( at least.). I'm sure they're horrified at the underage sex/ exploitative behavior.

by Anonymousreply 586August 28, 2018 12:29 AM

R586 -- spoken like someone who has not ever left their town let alone their country.

by Anonymousreply 587August 28, 2018 12:39 AM

Rose is fine. She sends her love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588August 28, 2018 12:47 AM

^And a painfully long, narcissistic screed full of a bombastic overuse of pronouns.

by Anonymousreply 589August 28, 2018 12:57 AM

Except A and J slept together in 2013 and Bordain didn't meet Asia until 2016. There's that. R585

by Anonymousreply 590August 28, 2018 4:38 PM

R57 the only one I saw her in was a TV show. She played a whore. Her episodes were good, though.

by Anonymousreply 591August 28, 2018 5:35 PM

She's good at playing whores. I wonder why.

by Anonymousreply 592August 28, 2018 6:23 PM

[quote] “Asia had stated that she’d been receiving unsolicited nudes of Jimmy since he had been 12. Asia mentioned in these texts that she didn’t take any action on those images. No reporting to authorities, to the parents, or blocking of Jimmy’s social media. Not even a simple message ‘Don’t send me these images. They are inappropriate.’”

So, Asia is also guilty of possessing child porn. I haven't heard that there are pending criminal charges against her, irrespective of the question of consensual sex with a minor.

[quote]Asia you were my friend. I loved you. You’ve spent and risked a lot to stand with the MeToo movement. I really hope you find your way through this process to rehabilitation and betterment. Anyone can be be better-

Would the "anyone" in this statement also include Weinstein?

She demanded immediate and unequivocal repudiation by all for Weinstein. Yet, what for the predator Asia? As a practical matter, there is a lot more "proof" that she's a predator than Weinstein, where the only proof continues to be "he said/she said." Weinstein is a disgusting predator. Yet, Mcgowan continues not to condemn Argento in as vigorous terms.

by Anonymousreply 593August 28, 2018 6:44 PM

McGowan is only concerned with what will benefit her the most.

by Anonymousreply 594August 28, 2018 7:53 PM

Come on y'all, Rose has been in bed for five days, staying fucked up while being eaten out and waited on hand and foot by RD. RD wrote this, does no one recognize the style? It' s wordy where it doesn't need to be. I wonder how long "they" have been writing as Rose? Inneresting ...

by Anonymousreply 595August 28, 2018 8:48 PM

Interesting r595. Do you think Rose has been out to get Asia for a while? When they first became friends, It struck me that Rose was doing it grudgingly. She must have hated Asia encroaching on her territory.

My guess is that Rose wanted to end the friendship after Bourdain died, when she realised how much the association with Asia was damaging her. Then, suddenly, Asia lets slip to Rain about Jimmy. Rain shows Rose the texts, and a plan is hatched...

by Anonymousreply 596August 28, 2018 9:17 PM

Rain Dove gives me the shits, she has so quickly gotten into every aspect of RM shitty life, and just seems to be pushing herself, fucking gender fluid irritating cunt

by Anonymousreply 597August 28, 2018 9:53 PM

Here's the link to the next Asia thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598August 28, 2018 10:07 PM

How does Rain Dove even know Asia Argento??

by Anonymousreply 599August 28, 2018 10:25 PM

They have the same STD doctor

by Anonymousreply 600August 28, 2018 10:26 PM

Through Rose r599

by Anonymousreply 601August 28, 2018 10:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!