Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Asia Argento: Sexual Predator or Kooky Free Spirit?

Continue the lively debate here.

by Anonymousreply 46September 5, 2018 3:02 PM

Link to previous thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 28, 2018 10:06 PM

How about annoying asshole?

by Anonymousreply 2August 28, 2018 10:07 PM

How about talentless?

by Anonymousreply 3August 28, 2018 10:10 PM

This thread needs new title. A Kooky Free Spirit? Maybe if we're talking about Goldie Hawn...

by Anonymousreply 4August 28, 2018 10:11 PM

How did this Rain Dove person...human...being...get involved in all this?

by Anonymousreply 5August 28, 2018 10:19 PM

Rain Dove is a disgusting, wretched, uneducated “he/she” with a dirty, unwashed Front-Hole!

by Anonymousreply 6August 28, 2018 10:38 PM

R5 She became RM gf a few months ago, and then started texting AA and they became texting buddies. She identifies as gender fluids and likes the pronouns they/them/it

She is androgynous looking and is a publicity hound whore...cunt...annoying

by Anonymousreply 7August 28, 2018 10:42 PM

[quote]She identifies as gender fluids

Semen, Period blood, Vaginal secretions, Ass juice.

That about sums up Rain Dove.

by Anonymousreply 8August 28, 2018 10:55 PM

[R8]

Please don't forget Yeast Pus.

by Anonymousreply 9August 28, 2018 11:03 PM

Hypocritical she-pederast.

by Anonymousreply 10August 28, 2018 11:07 PM

You know what’s incredibly annoying? The fact that Rain Dove addresses everyone as "they/them". Now look, it’s hard for me to get on board with this plural pronoun mess when I am talking about a single person, but if it’s the person’s choice, I’ll try and do my best to accommodate. But please don’t try and embark us with you on this boat, I am a “he/him” and I’m perfectly fine with that. It feels like they are trying to impose this neutral gender thing on everyone and it really bugs me. /Rant over.

Now, back to Asia, where are the people that talked about her having a crazy adolescence and being often evicted of her houses in the present day? Please share more details!

by Anonymousreply 11August 28, 2018 11:12 PM

Asia is a typical narcissistic cluster B personality disordered twat with no boundaries. She's an opportunist who preys on the weak. She's an expert at identifying someones weak spots and exploiting it for her own gain.

I actually don't mind Rain but I find her holier-than-thou attitude to be laughable.

by Anonymousreply 12August 28, 2018 11:27 PM

[quote]but if it’s the person’s choice, I’ll try and do my best to accommodate.

Just kill your self now. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 13August 28, 2018 11:31 PM

I haven't been following these threads because I knew this bitch was full of shit from DAY ONE. I could tell. I hope they throw her under the jail.

And Tony was a chump that went right along with it.

by Anonymousreply 14August 28, 2018 11:32 PM

Who knew that Asia Argento would become a hot topic on DL one day.

by Anonymousreply 15August 28, 2018 11:33 PM

R13 Piss off.

by Anonymousreply 16August 28, 2018 11:38 PM

r596, I don't think much of this was planned before RD kicked AA out of both their lives. I believe Rose is tired and wants to hide, but of course it won't last. RD was right to release the texts - to the cops, who then were paid off by Harvey to put up on TMZ. I guess that's the business. I doubt that any hatred was going on; RD just needed to ride to the rescue on this issue, and likes the taste of fame she has gotten as RM's public lover. I do think Rose trusted her friend, and was hurt that AA is such a huge hypocrite when everyone has been through so much already. Yeah, Mary, I know it.

by Anonymousreply 17August 29, 2018 2:01 AM

The kissing a dog in a film and wanting to have it include explicit bestiality, but being stopped by her father goes beyond kooky free spirit. She frequently refers to herself, her mother and her daughter as black witches, she has very dark energy and is a complete user. She was pretty before all the tats. Wonder how her 9 year old son with be bullied about this? Years of photos of barely pubescent JB, if true, is an additional troubling detail. She is fucked up for sure.

by Anonymousreply 18August 29, 2018 3:32 AM

I think giving Rin Tin Tin a blow job is Kooky!

by Anonymousreply 19August 29, 2018 2:31 PM

Trump Kompromat, Inc. are searching high and low for people associated with people who have been mean to him (Mueller's team; the.metoo confessors; the bimbos he screwed-over... anyone "disloyal") to discredit them. "See? They're LIARS!".

I believe when Trump isn't watching TV, he is hunkering down with these henchmen, plotting revenges. He certainly isn't 'running the country'. I don't know if Pence is or whomever, but they would NEVER let him make decisions. He's a spokesmodel, a speechmaker- just like Chimp Bush was.

by Anonymousreply 20August 29, 2018 2:50 PM

RD official statement. Nothing new, but here goes:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 29, 2018 3:12 PM

These trouble makers always have publicity seeking apologists to further their bullshit. Like Tarantino hiding behind that sjw Amber Tamblyn. They issue statements through stooges while sit back hiding out

by Anonymousreply 22August 29, 2018 3:15 PM

r22 this is my first time seeing it; what a trip!

by Anonymousreply 23August 29, 2018 7:25 PM

McGowan and the idiot who opts to associate with her have admitted that they were the ones who sent Argento's texts to the police.

Sorry, if they are in fact telling the truth, this was not a noble act. I truly believe that McGowan is desperately trying to get out from under drug charges. In the same way that McGowan wants to be seen as the "brave" Patron Saint of Sexual Assault victims everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 24August 29, 2018 9:04 PM

She now admits she made up the story about Jimmy sending nude photos when he was 12.

by Anonymousreply 25August 30, 2018 2:20 AM

R25 Awesome!! This keeps getting better and better!!

by Anonymousreply 26August 30, 2018 3:19 AM

I am going to have to go with predator on this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 30, 2018 9:11 PM

Asia's sounding awfully hypocritical on this one, R27.

by Anonymousreply 28August 30, 2018 9:22 PM

R25 Possibly because owning those pictures would only aggravate her case.

by Anonymousreply 29August 30, 2018 11:38 PM

R28 Not so much hypocritical as much as being exposed as a liar.

by Anonymousreply 30August 31, 2018 12:55 AM

shooting in a barrel, I tell ya

by Anonymousreply 31August 31, 2018 12:56 AM

R10 Hypocritical she-pederast.

Shederast

by Anonymousreply 32August 31, 2018 1:30 AM

And to think she and McGowan are considered the "leaders" of the MeToo movement. What a sad movement, what a sad club. This MeToo thing is a failure.

by Anonymousreply 33August 31, 2018 1:38 AM

I wonder if Argento is going to Bourdain herself. She seems to have no other way out.

And Rose... Of course she did this to make up for defending Argento before and protect her own status within #MeToo. She's as cold as she's crazy.

by Anonymousreply 34August 31, 2018 1:42 AM

The only way Argento is going to kill herself is if she can set someone up to be charged with murdering her.

by Anonymousreply 35August 31, 2018 1:48 AM

She’s insane.

by Anonymousreply 36August 31, 2018 1:59 AM

I think she is great. She is a devoted mother, a very good actress, director, and singer, and an all around creative, interesting, eccentric character. It is sad that people know her for this scandal rather than the decades worth of art she has been involved with, but we can thank Jimmy Bennett for that.

by Anonymousreply 37August 31, 2018 2:25 AM

Really r37? She's the one who couldn't keep her mouth and cooch off an under aged actor.

by Anonymousreply 38August 31, 2018 2:29 AM

R38, Yes, they did have sex. I know that legally it is defined as rape, but I can't help but believe Jimmy knew this too and used it to his financial advantage.

by Anonymousreply 39August 31, 2018 2:47 AM

R39 I will go ahead and state the obvious.

If a known 37 year-old male actor set up a meeting with a 17 year-old female actress, even if she was just 15 minutes shy of her 18th birthday, who he met and worked with when she was 7 years old, and Tweeted out messages referring to her as his daughter, messages stating how incredibly excited he was to see her and about how he was trembling with excitement and then proceeded to have drinks with her, have sex with her and then Tweeted out photos of the two of them appearing to be topless with their foreheads touching - that would be all this male actor wrote and he would be under investigation for statutory rape.

Even if the 17 year-old girl involved consented to meet him, drink with him and have sex with him.

And I'm absolutely sure Argento and McGowan would be cheering the end of his career and reputation and his prosecution.

I think modern day women are to the point where they can realize that fair is fair, that it is wrong for someone nearing the age of 40 to take advantage of a 17 year-old regardless of their gender or circumstances and that males deserve the same legal protection that females receive and an equal protection in the court of public opinion.

Look what happened to Asiz Ansari as a result of a consensual encounter with an adult female.

Argento has been exposed as a creepy hypocrite who has earned a spot on law enforcement's radar and her credibility has been destroyed.

by Anonymousreply 40August 31, 2018 4:23 AM

Both?

by Anonymousreply 41August 31, 2018 5:09 AM

R40, the obvious is that if Argento and Jimmy had had their little tryst in New York or just across the state line in Nevada or most of planet Earth there would be no legal issue.

by Anonymousreply 42August 31, 2018 5:30 AM

According to the tenets of MeToo, if he felt uncomfortable with it -no matter what age -she should be punished and discredited.

by Anonymousreply 43August 31, 2018 7:03 AM

Obvious only to you R42

by Anonymousreply 44August 31, 2018 2:40 PM

Now she is saying she won't pay any more money to JB, and he is lucky she isn't pressing charges for HIM sexually assaulting HER. (But wait....remember you said there were never any sexual relations between you two?? Make up your mind, hun, your lies are really starting to become tangled and are tripping you up!!) And her attorney says she is now ushering in the second phase of the #MeToo movement. Huh??? Holy nonsense rhetoric!! This bitch seriously is delusional and psychotic and frantically trying to deflect. She has completely lost touch with reality.

by Anonymousreply 45September 5, 2018 2:58 PM

Totally predictable, R45.

by Anonymousreply 46September 5, 2018 3:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!