Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rose's new mystery partner identified as non-binary gender model Rain Dove

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141December 23, 2019 2:46 AM

Oh, for God's sake. Rose, please, dear, get some help.

by Anonymousreply 1July 28, 2018 3:50 PM

Rain Dove looks like they might have AIS. They may be legitimatey intersexed.

by Anonymousreply 2July 28, 2018 3:53 PM

A guy with bad skin in a bra. Nothing non-binary about that.

by Anonymousreply 3July 28, 2018 3:54 PM

prefers the pronoun 'they'

by Anonymousreply 4July 28, 2018 3:54 PM

What do you call a man with boobs?

by Anonymousreply 5July 28, 2018 3:55 PM

If they share their meds. It will work out.

by Anonymousreply 6July 28, 2018 3:55 PM

Rose is a closet case

by Anonymousreply 7July 28, 2018 3:55 PM

Rain Dove is quite striking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 28, 2018 3:59 PM

Rain Dove Dubilewski

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 28, 2018 4:01 PM

What is this non-binary term? When did we go digital?

by Anonymousreply 10July 28, 2018 4:01 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 28, 2018 4:01 PM

Failed to pass

“I grew up thinking I was an ugly girl,” Dubilewski said. “Britney Spears was very much a popular thing. The Backstreet Boys were a popular thing. Shakira was just hitting the charts. And I just really didn’t fit that aesthetic … Vermont, though very prideful in its farming community, still does have an aesthetic standard for women and beauty.”

She’d had short hair since a childhood bout with head lice, and while her female body grew (she easily grabs her breasts and proclaims, “I’m a natural double D!”) so did her masculine facial features. Even in elementary school she was teased for being “fugly” and “manly.”

“I’m not like these other people who have an ‘F’ on their birth certificate,” she said. “I often joke that the ‘F’ on my birth certificate didn’t stand for ‘female,’ it stood for ‘failed to pass.’”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 28, 2018 4:02 PM

I quit reading as soon as I saw "non-binary gender..."

by Anonymousreply 13July 28, 2018 4:03 PM

She's a man, Baby!

by Anonymousreply 14July 28, 2018 4:04 PM

not pretty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 28, 2018 4:04 PM

LOL @ r3. They’re always so sure!

by Anonymousreply 16July 28, 2018 4:04 PM

she couldn't care less if you think she's a man or a woman.

"I think all people are androgynous; it's just that we've created these genders. I think that 'androgynous' applies to someone who doesn't appear physically to be gender specific — you won't be able to figure out what's in their pants."

by Anonymousreply 17July 28, 2018 4:05 PM

Amy Grant is soooo confused right now.

by Anonymousreply 18July 28, 2018 4:05 PM

Is this a genetic woman or a genetic man with implants?

by Anonymousreply 19July 28, 2018 4:05 PM

I used to feel like a very ugly woman. I used to get a lot of rejection as a woman and that was hard because I was born with female anatomy and for someone to tell me there's a wrong way to be me? I'm here. I deserve to wear a dress. I've learned to consume those things and they don't bother me anymore. It bothered me that women were taught they can't be beautiful just being themselves — it filled me with rage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 28, 2018 4:06 PM

[quote]she easily grabs her breasts and proclaims, “I’m a natural double D!

real tits?

by Anonymousreply 21July 28, 2018 4:06 PM

stretches the concept of model to the extreme.

careers have shelf lifes, doesnt mean theres a conspiracy. rose was supposed to become an a list star after planet terror it didnt happen so its harveys fault. ps, rose was fucking one of the directors at the time that movie was made.

weinstein is a slobbering boar but rose and asia and jennifer and nicole and gwyneth had a transnational relationship with that creep, it worked out for some and for others it didnt.

metoo was created in response to an educator reaching out to an abused student.

its ridiculous hollywood courtesans who willing traded body and sex in exchange for a career twisted its purpose to suit their narrative.

by Anonymousreply 22July 28, 2018 4:10 PM

R22 If you use proper punctuation and grammar, your posts will be easier to read.

by Anonymousreply 23July 28, 2018 4:12 PM

R22 is a non-punctuation non-conformist and has stated their boundaries!

by Anonymousreply 24July 28, 2018 4:29 PM

R19 It says Female on her birth certificate. She was raised female. She grew real breasts. She is likely intersexed. She may have a Y chromosome, but still have female parts. This isn't like clearly male Bruce Jenner having a ton of medical procedures to become Kaitlyn. Rain Dove naturally looks like this. This is one of the few cases I'd say non -binary isn't just pretentious bull shit. She's truly androgenous. She's also gender critical. I'm glad she's found her way in this world. It's not easy for people who don't fit the mold and can never be stuffed into the mold.

by Anonymousreply 25July 28, 2018 4:47 PM

r24

its not that deep.

ive already blocked r23.

by Anonymousreply 26July 28, 2018 5:11 PM

Gross

by Anonymousreply 27July 28, 2018 5:12 PM

How is she a model?

by Anonymousreply 28July 28, 2018 5:45 PM

I know what let's do! Let's find the most damaged, abnormal psyches we can and make them all STARS!!!

by Anonymousreply 29July 28, 2018 5:51 PM

r25 thanks, and I agree with you.

by Anonymousreply 30July 28, 2018 6:04 PM

R29 did you read that buzz feed article? Rain does sound damaged. They seem pretty well adjusted. It's their body not their psyche that's abnormal.

by Anonymousreply 31July 28, 2018 6:05 PM

Oops that should read does not sound damaged.

by Anonymousreply 32July 28, 2018 6:07 PM

Is Rose bisexual ?

by Anonymousreply 33July 28, 2018 8:40 PM

R33 or a lesbian?

Marylin Manson is deffo not straight and she bearded for him

by Anonymousreply 34July 28, 2018 8:42 PM

I don’t want to sound ignorant - and I’m a very open minded, liberal gay man - but I just don’t have patience for this “they”-as-singular pronoun swapping.

by Anonymousreply 35July 28, 2018 9:06 PM

R35, I don’t either. And then I feel bad. I do NOT ever want to disrespect someone. I do not wish to judge. But I really really struggle with called another human “they.” That is all.

by Anonymousreply 36July 28, 2018 9:12 PM

I find singular they awkward to use, even though I just used it. I find zir or those other made up ones harder to do. I don't like using they for trans, because if you're trans you've pick a gender opposite of your bio sex and don't need neutral pronouns. I also find most agenders and non-binaries tedious as fuck. There are some people who truly are in between the two genders. I don't want to disrespect there needs. I also don't want to argue over pronouns. It's just not the hill to die on even when I think it's stupid.

by Anonymousreply 37July 28, 2018 11:58 PM

She could look feminine if she wanted to. I'm not saying that she should at all, but that she's really overplaying the fact that she has masculine features.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 29, 2018 12:22 AM

What DRUGS could they DRUGS possibly DRUGS have in DRUGS common?

by Anonymousreply 39July 29, 2018 12:25 AM

She is 100% female and she believes that homosexuality is a choice. This is conversion therapy and it needs to be challenged. if all people are androgynous, then homosexuality is not innate.

This belief is becoming widespread because woke assholes are too afraid to challenge it. Wait and see, gay people will be viewed as cowards too afraid to admit they were born into the wrong body. This is terrifying stuff.

by Anonymousreply 40July 29, 2018 12:35 AM

she crazy and riding this non binary BS just to make some.money. she's just a very tall, very plain farmgirl. but she has great tits, i'll give her that

by Anonymousreply 41July 29, 2018 12:47 AM

So Rose is fucking a tall plain girl with masculine features and big breasts.

by Anonymousreply 42July 29, 2018 12:59 AM

Hey, kids! Remember when people embraced their androgyny without resorting to gender identity bullshit?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43July 29, 2018 1:05 AM

r21, If you look at her IG, she has a ton of photos with the male/female versions of herself and the little experiments she does how people react to her dressed as either gender. One of her photos shows her breasts without any censoring of the nipples (she got away with it because she split screened a fat man with breasts as big as she in the same pose), and yes, they're real- they're saggy and the nipples are moving south rapidly. But when they're hoisted up and she's in a dress, she has a spectacular body.

by Anonymousreply 44July 29, 2018 1:27 AM

R35

Me either it’s utterly ridiculous and I’m a lesbian

by Anonymousreply 45July 29, 2018 1:36 AM

Poor Rose. Just when you think she can't top herself she goes on to the next plateau.

by Anonymousreply 46July 29, 2018 1:42 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47July 29, 2018 2:45 AM

wtf

by Anonymousreply 48July 29, 2018 3:11 AM

Shes just an ugly woman,theres no big mystery here. Nor is the fact that Rose is exceedingly desperate now.

by Anonymousreply 49July 29, 2018 3:59 AM

Oh dear

by Anonymousreply 50July 29, 2018 4:06 AM

She reminds me of Max Irons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51July 29, 2018 4:11 AM

RIght on, R25. This really is one of the few natural transgenders. They exist but are different than all the other transgenders. I would call her mixed-gender and not transgendered.

by Anonymousreply 52July 29, 2018 4:13 AM

R52 She is intersex no need to overthink it, is simple

by Anonymousreply 53July 29, 2018 4:15 AM

So confusing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54July 29, 2018 4:16 AM

Quite big tits.

by Anonymousreply 55July 29, 2018 4:16 AM

R54 Really ??

by Anonymousreply 56July 29, 2018 4:17 AM

Her tits are weird her tits looks like a fat man boobs not real boobs

by Anonymousreply 57July 29, 2018 4:18 AM

Wow, so is R McG forgiven now? Extreme reaction to all that hate from the trans community...

by Anonymousreply 58July 29, 2018 4:23 AM

"I was pursuing my degree in genetic engineering and civil law at UC Berkeley."

She's trying too hard to make herself sound like a brainiac with wide ranging interests. Neither of those majors exist at Berkeley. She's full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 59July 29, 2018 4:25 AM

How does one pursue a jd in civil law--actually, in law--without going to law school?

by Anonymousreply 60July 29, 2018 4:27 AM

How do we know she's intersexed and not just a mannish looking chick who also works to make herself look mannish?

by Anonymousreply 61July 29, 2018 4:40 AM

R44 one of her photos shows her breasts without any censoring of the nipples (she got away with it

because those are not what real breasts look like

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62July 29, 2018 4:42 AM

Maybe if she grew her hair out and put on some makeup...

by Anonymousreply 63July 29, 2018 4:42 AM

R60 she may have been preparing to attend law school. Berkley has a law school.

by Anonymousreply 64July 29, 2018 6:20 AM

R61 we don't know because we haven't given her a genetic test. There are signs though. The giant man hands. She hides them in the female picture from R38, and shows them off in the male one. The height 6"2"" is very tall for a woman. The broad shoulders. The very masculine face. The way her breasts do kind of look like moobs. All of these things taken together make me think she likely has AIS or some other intersexed condition.

by Anonymousreply 65July 29, 2018 6:34 AM

I think she sounds cool, and well-adjusted myself. Whatever it is that makes her special, it doesn't bother me. I admire her chutzpah for her stunt at the CK audition.

by Anonymousreply 66July 29, 2018 7:22 AM

As a longtime bleeding-heart liberal, I tend to respect others’ rights to identify and label themselves as they choose. OTOH, as a longtime English teacher, the willy-nilly use pronouns tends to rub me the wrong way, particularly when a solitary person says, “My pronouns are they/them/their, etc.”

I’m always tempted to respond, “You mean, like Sybil?!?”

by Anonymousreply 67July 29, 2018 8:54 AM

I get that R67. I'm not for it either. I think for someone like her, it is very easy to go down that road, as she wants to be perceived as uniquely ambiguous. Her becoming so political about it is her coping mechanism to come off strong. (notice I use female pronouns in regard to her).

by Anonymousreply 68July 29, 2018 9:01 AM

Nuts of a feather ...

by Anonymousreply 69July 29, 2018 9:30 AM

I feel for Ms McGowan, but she is obviously Borderline. Instead of some R&R, she wades herself back into infamy. It's been a continuum since she attended some red carpetry with her arse out of door in a frock with Mr Manson years ago. I'm just making the connections now. As for Rain Dove , I don't know if it's nature or force riped nurture, but they do seem to have to gurn and mean mug in order to look sufficiently masculine. Otherwise they are just "non pretty" and "brawling bodied". But dem hands, however......... I dare say a spliff or ten would have to be partaken of in order to spend a day with any of these two singularly, much less together. How else to maintain the non judgemental countenance? Best to go for "faded as fuck" and go to the gym next day to work off the weed munchies.

by Anonymousreply 70July 29, 2018 9:59 AM

YOU IS RIGHT BITCH

U IS WUG MUG GUG FUGLY....

by Anonymousreply 71July 29, 2018 10:52 AM

There will be more intersexed born in the coming years. Scientific studies have linked a decrease in testosterone to the chemicals sprayed on crops. Even organic food is not 100% safe as it uses the same ground water. Artificial substances have also polluted the air where crops are grown.

Monsanto created pesticide use is banned in the country where it's made.

by Anonymousreply 72July 29, 2018 11:12 AM

The crazy gal and the mannish gal look happy.

by Anonymousreply 73July 29, 2018 11:22 AM

Some of you are so dumb.

Intersex has nothing to do with people looking androgynous. It's a disorder in which someone is born with the genitalia of both sexes or fully displays the traits of the opposite sex. In the latter case, the person by all intents and purposes looks like a perfectly healthy, normal biological male or female but has plumbing of the opposite sex. So, an intersex female will have a normal feminine face, normal hips, normal vulva and breasts, but won't have a uterus and ovaries.

Intersex does not display itself as: bio woman with all female plumbing and genitalia intact but has "man hands" or a mannish face. Someone like that may just have a hormonal imbalance, an issue with their endocrine system or some other disorder, like men who develop female breasts (called Gynecomastia).

BTW, the more I track down Rain Dove's photos, the more it just seems to me that she's doing things to emphasize her masculine features. Here she is, in Vogue Italia. She's no less androgynous or masculine looking than, say, Rachel Maddow or KD Lang. It seems she's playing this whole angle to stand out from an ever crowding field in which everyone from transgenders to other androgynous models are now working in fashion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74July 29, 2018 2:48 PM

She has masculine features, but they are a classic beautify/handsome configuration...

by Anonymousreply 75July 29, 2018 4:15 PM

beautiful/handsome ^^^

by Anonymousreply 76July 29, 2018 4:16 PM

There are dozens of women in the WNBA who are this height or taller, and none of them are intersex (that we know of, I believe). She has huge "man-sized" hands because she has a huge body. I'd be interested to have a look at her parents and sibs.

by Anonymousreply 77July 29, 2018 5:04 PM

^ Yes. And then there are women who are like Nicole Bass, who was a professional bodybuilder. A big joke on the Howard Stern Show was that she was really a guy. She got tested and turned out to be the real deal.

Interestingly, as masculine as she looked most of her life, she went back to looking female when she put on a lot of weight. (I'll post the picture below). So, as it turned out, much of what made her look mannish was her skull and muscle structure. As soon as her face filled out, she looked like your typical middle aged frau.

I guarantee you that if Rain Dove put on more weight, she'd look more female.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78July 29, 2018 5:26 PM

Nicole Bass, after gaining weight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79July 29, 2018 5:29 PM

R78, WHOA!

I don't even know what to say about that mug.

by Anonymousreply 80July 29, 2018 5:29 PM

She looks much better in R79's pic. I would feel so bad for her, Howard and his gang would be so mean to her.

by Anonymousreply 81July 29, 2018 5:32 PM

This is the pic of her uncensored boobs. Looks very odd. Whatever her deal is, no one balanced and healthy would date Rose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82July 29, 2018 5:34 PM

[quote]This is the pic of her uncensored boobs.

^ Of course they're censored. They covered up her real nipple and placed the dot there to imitate the guy's boob. A woman's nipple and aureole would never be in that position, be that small or look like that. I can't believe I even have to say that. Below is what they really look like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83July 29, 2018 5:51 PM

[R82] It looks odd because the exposed boob on Rain Dove has been copy/pasted via photoshop from the dude on the right, nipple & all.

by Anonymousreply 84July 29, 2018 5:52 PM

So why is she so proud they let it be uncensored? She’s acting like she scored some victory. Her real nipples are very bumpy. I realize I am no authority on women’s breast’s but ew.

by Anonymousreply 85July 29, 2018 6:00 PM

You know,I had posted upthread that she was an ugly woman,but the more I look ate her the more I find her striking.She does have a great figure,she could do WAY better than that worn out used up snatch on Rose.

by Anonymousreply 86July 29, 2018 6:01 PM

They might want to try a double Ended dildo.

by Anonymousreply 87July 29, 2018 6:07 PM

Rose is my nominee for the 2018 Horrific Suicide Award.

She's fucking unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 88July 29, 2018 6:09 PM

She has some male "features" but still a women.

by Anonymousreply 89July 29, 2018 6:09 PM

Can't McGowan just go away???

by Anonymousreply 90July 29, 2018 6:20 PM

She's just a big strapping lass. Imagine a young Julia Child w a Hitler Youth cut in a suit, sans makeup. Or any tall woman with a healthy build, really.

by Anonymousreply 91July 29, 2018 6:21 PM

R78 Looks like John Cena in drag

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92July 29, 2018 6:27 PM

Lesbian here, and I find this pairing pretty interesting — mostly, I'm surprised and impressed that Rose, who I thought was straight and mentally unwell, to boot, managed to land Rain, who is considered a hot commodity right now.

Rain is the real deal: She's a woman, just a really, REALLY butch one. 30 or 40 years ago, there wouldn't have been anything difficult to understand about her, at least not in lesbian circles. But today, it's incredibly hard to find young women who are comfortable calling themselves butches; there's enormous pressure on masculine women, and especially masculine lesbians, to identify as non-binary, genderqueer, transmasculine, etc.

by Anonymousreply 93July 29, 2018 6:27 PM

she looks like a taller versione of justine frischmann. Remember her? She was super androgynous in the 90s without these identity politics BS and she fucked a lot of hot Britpop boys (Damon! Brett! Probably dozens more!)

by Anonymousreply 94July 29, 2018 6:31 PM

r78 is from STEROIDS not bc she was a bodybuilder or had "naturally masculine bone structure". You can tell she still has to shave her beard. :(

by Anonymousreply 95July 29, 2018 6:31 PM

Rain is a tall woman who wears no makeup and has a typically male haircut. End of story. Ain't no binary nothin' about her.

by Anonymousreply 96July 29, 2018 6:50 PM

R74, AIS women do not have typically feminine faces. They look feminine in terms of skin and body fat distribution, but there are some masculine features to their skeletons--so broad shoulders, narrower hips, masculine jaw angle, unusually tall for a woman.

Hanne Gaby Odiele has AIS--you can see that she's feminine looking, but she has a straighter line from her cheekbone to her jawbone than do most women. So does Jamie Lee Curtis.

I think Rain Dove may be an XY female as well. She has the look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97July 29, 2018 7:05 PM

I think Rain is equally striking as a man or a woman. Sort of Robert Downey Jr./Sean Young-esque.

by Anonymousreply 98July 29, 2018 7:40 PM

Yes! R98, thank you!

I've been trying to figure out who she reminds me of. Sean Young.

Okay, I can go vacuum now.

by Anonymousreply 99July 29, 2018 7:46 PM

I like androgynous people, some are very striking. If Rain were a gay man, I'm sure many wouldn't find that face a deal breaker. I also see nothing wrong with her breasts, either. I have always felt sympathy for those individuals who don't quite fit in and are ridiculed and bullied, as Rain shares about her coming of age.

by Anonymousreply 100July 29, 2018 8:45 PM

Rain has a nice rack, and is very striking. Reminds me of a friend of a friend who is also a “model”. She’s got that same Patti Smith thing going on. I’d rather look at these distinctive-looking people than a Kardashian type.

I have seen many women who could easily look like Rain, but they choose to style themselves in a feminine way - long hair, makeup, etc.

It seems like Rain and Rose are using each other.

by Anonymousreply 101July 29, 2018 8:57 PM

"They" need a serious kick in the hole.

by Anonymousreply 102July 29, 2018 9:00 PM

Rose's statement about Asia Argento is more a lesson about pronouns than anything.

by Anonymousreply 103August 28, 2018 6:14 AM

R93, so what does that make Ellen? Is she non binary?

by Anonymousreply 104August 28, 2018 6:31 AM

That's a MAN, baby!

by Anonymousreply 105August 28, 2018 6:32 AM

I'm shocked to find out Rose is a dyke! LOL

by Anonymousreply 106August 28, 2018 6:40 AM

Opened the thread to see if the first post or so would tell me who the fuck OP is talking about. Honestly, I've never been more grateful to not know who the fuck a thread was about than right now. This country has gone to complete shit.

Male has dick. Female has vagina.

Man likes dick = gay

Woman likes vagina = lesbian

Everyone else can go fuck themselves at this point as far as I'm concerned.

The end.

by Anonymousreply 107August 28, 2018 7:34 AM

R106 she dated closet case Marilyn Mansn

by Anonymousreply 108August 30, 2018 10:58 PM

IT has perfect breasts. Most women would kill for those

by Anonymousreply 109August 30, 2018 11:02 PM

Rain Dove – A Firefighter Turned Model Defies Gender Norms

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110August 30, 2018 11:07 PM

Rain should be in “Liquid Sky 2”

by Anonymousreply 111August 30, 2018 11:19 PM

Rose who?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112August 31, 2018 12:05 AM

[quote]AIS women do not have typically feminine faces. They look feminine in terms of skin and body fat distribution, but there are some masculine features to their skeletons--so broad shoulders, narrower hips, masculine jaw angle, unusually tall for a woman.

AIS is a spectrum, and the degree of androgen insensitivity has an effect on how masculine or feminine a person who has it looks.

Women with complete AIS, where the body converts all testosterone produced by the testes to estrogen, generally look indistinguishable from XX women but are taller on average.

People with partial AIS have ambiguous genitals and are generally masculine- to androgynous-looking; they may identify as men or women or neither. Caster Semenya, the South African runner, has partial AIS but identifies as a lesbian woman. Hanne Gaby Odiele would probably be classified as having mostly (but not quite) complete AIS.

Men with mild AIS look conventionally male but have small penises, sparse body hair, and low sperm count as adults.

by Anonymousreply 113August 31, 2018 12:06 AM

R43 is the coolest here

by Anonymousreply 114August 31, 2018 12:11 AM

Rose and Rain broke up and now Rose is saying Rain used her.

My horrible, monstrous, con artist ex-partner is a pathological liar and NBC just did an expose of her life but she’s trying to say that I was part of her shenanigans. I absolutely am not,” “She conned me during a period where my brain was breaking. Rain, my disgusting ex, sold a story about Asia Argento to TMZ.

“I found out definitively that Rain was a liar and a fraud and sold the stories 6 months ago when her [now] ex-best friend spilled the beans. She is a monster and I believed Rain over Asia and Rain told me that Asia said she’d started molesting a young actor at age 12. Asia slept with him when he was 17 and Rain said should I go to the police? And I said if it’s 12 years old you absolutely have to.

“The NYT did an expose of the Asia thing so was coming out no matter what, but Rain sold text messages between she and Asia.

“Rain was pretending to help Asia, But really she was getting material to sell. Rain targeted me as a job for her con artist skills. Con artists come to you when you’re down and boy. My first opposite sex experience turned out to be a monstrous dirty fiasco.

“So there’s the saga. I f—ked up, but I [was] not in my right mind and it was an accident. Everyone lied to me.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115December 19, 2019 1:27 PM

I hope they one day find a treatment for borderline personality disorder .

by Anonymousreply 116December 19, 2019 1:37 PM

So did they have a cock or a pussy?

by Anonymousreply 117December 19, 2019 1:45 PM

[quote]Rain sold text messages between she and Asia.

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 118December 19, 2019 2:05 PM

So is #metoo officially dead?

by Anonymousreply 119December 19, 2019 2:17 PM

She's a complete mess, habitual liar and now - turns out she was selling texts to TMZ. Who can forget her famous lie to have worked as a firefighter under a male pseudonym.

Right, girl. Nobody's fooled. But, get that actor training: you can go from Tranny Danny to your generation's Bea Arthur!

by Anonymousreply 120December 19, 2019 2:40 PM

Some day Rose and Rain will be the toast of Broadway as Mame and Vera, and we'll all look back at this tiff and laugh.

by Anonymousreply 121December 19, 2019 2:53 PM

Cunt

by Anonymousreply 122December 19, 2019 2:54 PM

Her partner reminds me of Phoebe Waller Bridge who has mentioned in interviews that she used to make herself look like a boy when she was younger and was pleased when someone would refer to her using male pronouns.

by Anonymousreply 123December 19, 2019 3:23 PM

Rose's life is on big, sloppy trainwreck

by Anonymousreply 124December 19, 2019 4:07 PM

Rain also claimed to have received a degree in "genetic engineering" from UC Berkeley. Of course she did not.

by Anonymousreply 125December 19, 2019 4:28 PM

Regarding the masculine looking lady bodybuilder upthread: It's no surprise that she had traditionally male features since virtually all professional bodybuilders take steroids which is to say male hormone analogs. I would not be surprised if she took testosterone while she was competing and stopped in her retirement. That would explain the change in looks more than just weight gain.

by Anonymousreply 126December 19, 2019 5:00 PM

I hope the he/she girlfriend/boyfriend makes her happy.

by Anonymousreply 127December 19, 2019 5:03 PM

Wow rose sure has a long of list enemies . Alyssa Milano, Meryl Streep, her manager who committed suicide after Rose publicly slimed her , and now this Rain woman. Maybe we would be better off encouraging sex abuse victims to make some effort to heal rather than flail about for attention forever on twitter and social media. Nobody indulges victims of physical abuse, emotional bullying ,or other traumas this much.

by Anonymousreply 128December 19, 2019 10:33 PM

If it is possible, it appears that "Rain Dove" is even more personality disordered than Rose.

by Anonymousreply 129December 20, 2019 12:05 AM

Mystery "partner"? I think they meant mystery man. Looks like a man.....all the TIME like a man.

"Hi, I look like a male and have a penis, but I am not either gender"

Fuck off, Rain

by Anonymousreply 130December 20, 2019 7:52 AM

R59 called it!

by Anonymousreply 131December 21, 2019 4:41 PM

GAWD, WHAT NONSENSE!

He's NOT "non-binary", he's a MAN IN DRAG!!

by Anonymousreply 132December 21, 2019 4:43 PM

I'm still confused about this person. Apparently they were born "Danielle," so maybe intersex?

by Anonymousreply 133December 21, 2019 4:58 PM

Good for her. Rain Dove is kind of hot

by Anonymousreply 134December 21, 2019 5:16 PM

Rain Dove is batshit.

Rose is a nutjob as well. She describes her ex as a pathological liar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135December 22, 2019 11:05 PM

R135’s article is yet more proof that non-binaries and trannies are crazy grifters and not to be trusted.

by Anonymousreply 136December 22, 2019 11:13 PM

What a nutjob

by Anonymousreply 137December 23, 2019 12:04 AM

Their not lies, but truth-iness.

But then the lies get more serious, like lying about being a firefighter in a TED Talk and while being profiled by Yahoo! In reality, Dove only worked as a wildfire prevention officer and never actually fought any fires

They also said they had a Bachelor’s degree in genetic engineering from UC-Berkeley, but they actually went to Berkeley City College, a junior college located in the same city.

by Anonymousreply 138December 23, 2019 12:14 AM

Highly recommend this book, most libraries carry it. Once you can spot the patterns you will not be drawn in and once you know how to safely withdraw from them you are less likely to become a target.

Pathological lying is a red banner across the sky.

Rose is less than stable herself. Drama, drama, drama.

“There’s some bulls—t on the horizon. My horrible, monstrous, con artist ex-partner is a pathological liar and NBC just did an expose of her life but she’s trying to say that I was part of her shenanigans. I absolutely am not,” McGowan wrote on Tuesday. “She conned me during a period where my brain was breaking. Rain, my disgusting ex, sold a story about Asia Argento to TMZ.

“I found out definitively that Rain was a liar and a fraud and sold the stories 6 months ago when her [now] ex-best friend spilled the beans. She is a monster and I believed Rain over Asia and Rain told me that Asia said she’d started molesting a young actor at age 12. Asia slept with him when he was 17 and Rain said should I go to the police? And I said if it’s 12 years old you absolutely have to.

“The NYT did an expose of the Asia thing so was coming out no matter what, but Rain sold text messages between she and Asia.

“Rain was pretending to help Asia, But really she was getting material to sell. Rain targeted me as a job for her con artist skills. Con artists come to you when you’re down and boy. My first opposite sex experience turned out to be a monstrous dirty fiasco.

“So there’s the saga. I f—ked up, but I [was] not in my right mind and it was an accident. Everyone lied to me.”

When asked for further comment, McGowan’s rep told Page Six to “please refer to her instagram post.”

by Anonymousreply 139December 23, 2019 2:04 AM

So is Rain intersex or just butch? What happened to her skin in that photo?

Did she ever actually make a living as a model?

by Anonymousreply 140December 23, 2019 2:05 AM

R139, what book are you referring to? I want to check it out! TIA

by Anonymousreply 141December 23, 2019 2:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!