Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let’s Be Russian Troll Farm Trolls

I from Iowa. My family is be very concerned about Hillary and her emails. Why she not be in jail for all her pizza crimes?

What do you say?

by Anonymousreply 446June 28, 2023 9:55 AM

Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein are heroes of movement to leave Democratic Party.

by Anonymousreply 1August 18, 2018 6:26 PM

I am POC disabled lesbian who supports Palestine and UN and I am walkaway from the Democrats. I support Trump because he cares about the 99% and doesn't take garbage from foreign leaders. Why so much Russophobia?

by Anonymousreply 2August 18, 2018 6:32 PM

I am lifelong member of democrat party all my life. Hillary is corrupt and ugly and wears PANTSUIT. She have cankles and old, smelly cunt. She lie about emails and said Chelsea was jogging past WTC on 9/11.Clintons are verry corrupt with the dead bodies piling up back in Arkinsaw.

Only Bernie can save democracy and peace. If he don’t run in 2020. My vote is again for Trump!

by Anonymousreply 3August 18, 2018 6:42 PM

don't we have enough of them already?

by Anonymousreply 4August 18, 2018 6:44 PM

Mrs Melania most elegant and glamourful First Lady in US History!

by Anonymousreply 5August 18, 2018 6:45 PM

Don’t listen to statis quo democrats. We need a third party! Vote Green if you want to make difference in world. Dr Jill Stein is MD and very smart and does not want to make war with Russia. It’s a good thing, naught a bad thing to be friends with Russia. Better Russia then Germany with all Muslims killing & raping beautiful white ladies while ugly man face Merkel let’s more in & hates Putin.

by Anonymousreply 6August 18, 2018 6:48 PM

Jail Mueller and Hillary because we want peace with Russia! Mueller and Clinton want World War III and nuclear annihilation.

by Anonymousreply 7August 18, 2018 6:50 PM

I'm a Democrat and I voted for Hillary but she is obviously a criminal.

by Anonymousreply 8August 18, 2018 6:50 PM

It's hard for me to chose between Trump and Hillary. It's like picking the lesser of two evils, but at least we know Trump will shake things up and Hillary is just part of the deep state & nothing will get better.

by Anonymousreply 9August 18, 2018 6:52 PM

I am for to be wandering why America cannot be all more kind to Trump as he can be bringing so much to the scene that is to be nessasary for Americas getting greater and greater.

by Anonymousreply 10August 18, 2018 6:54 PM

I am for to be, genius

by Anonymousreply 11August 18, 2018 6:55 PM

A vote for a democrat in the midterms is a vote for abortion.

by Anonymousreply 12August 18, 2018 6:55 PM

Hillary was unwell with pneumonia and possibly could die in office. Better to vote for fit, Atlas-physique, rosy-cheeked Trump with excellent diet.

by Anonymousreply 13August 18, 2018 6:56 PM

Why are American's staying silent? I blame all of you for not protesting. Rise up! Protest! Take it to the streets right now!

by Anonymousreply 14August 18, 2018 6:56 PM

I lifelong democrat but I refuse to vote for lying Benghazi Hillary emails. She is corrupt. Trump speak his mind very good. He is what we need. If Hillary won she would be under investigation from day one. The DNC has treated Bernie Sanders quite bad.

by Anonymousreply 15August 18, 2018 6:57 PM

Hillary Clinton..is the DEVIL.

by Anonymousreply 16August 18, 2018 7:00 PM

I am liberal but DNC had insecure server so fuck them. Better to keep President with no Cybersecurity director, and government that doesn't believe in overspending and doesn't commit wasteful dollars to ensure hackproof elections in midterms.

by Anonymousreply 17August 18, 2018 7:00 PM

I have concerns democrats will not be able to win in November.

To many people like tax cut and think America made great by Trump.

It is pointless to vote when it has no meaning.

by Anonymousreply 18August 18, 2018 7:02 PM

Donald trump is gonna save us

by Anonymousreply 19August 18, 2018 7:02 PM

God is on our side. Jesus chose DONALD trump to lead us

by Anonymousreply 20August 18, 2018 7:02 PM

Obama killed people too and he was gay and had a gay lover and Michelle was a lesbian and she had a lesbian lover and they traded lovers and both of them were cheating on each other with each other and one of their daughters was spotted holding a cigarette and Donald Trump is scandal free!

by Anonymousreply 21August 18, 2018 7:03 PM

Gays for Trump and how millions & millions voted for him....

by Anonymousreply 22August 18, 2018 7:03 PM

I'm am Recalling of Cold War and hate Communist dogmas but I have feeling that America's have deleterious sentiment of Russia. This is very mean of spirits!

by Anonymousreply 23August 18, 2018 7:04 PM

Trump is a mans man. He know women is for fucking, not for putting in charge of nothing. If you want woman in charge of you, you would be a wine sipping, bmw driving, Brie eating and east coast Jew.

Save beautiful babies that have not been borned yet! A woman who would kill babies like Hillary does is to be squashed like a filthy cockroach bug

by Anonymousreply 24August 18, 2018 7:06 PM

R17 has it right

by Anonymousreply 25August 18, 2018 7:06 PM

This cheesey potatoe receipt is tender and spieceful. Also, John Brennan makes the touching of young childs.

by Anonymousreply 26August 18, 2018 7:07 PM

how about them nothingburgers?

by Anonymousreply 27August 18, 2018 7:08 PM

I used to HATE Trump with a passion, I mean hate his guts, but then I took a poo that was shaped and colored just like him and I think that is a sign Trump is actually sent from heaven to deliver us from evil Hillary. There is just no other explanation.

by Anonymousreply 28August 18, 2018 7:09 PM

Deep State is winning! You must quickly denounce America CIA, FBI & military generals who disagree with Trump. These are Deep State people and have been making America wrong for years. Throw off the yoke of Deep State traders who hate real American Patriots. Be a patriot! Stand with Trump and Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 29August 18, 2018 7:10 PM

[quote]I;m not Russian, I am one of the millions of gay men who voted for Trump and would do it again. There are far, far more of us than you can ever imagine.

by Anonymousreply 30August 18, 2018 7:11 PM

This thread is stupid.

by Anonymousreply 31August 18, 2018 7:11 PM

I am having demonstration in public Iowa to rally supporting of the waken people to stay in their homes in November of election. POWER ON THE PEOPLES!

Show your disregard of the Republican elected officials! Stay home and do not vote! That will show us.

by Anonymousreply 32August 18, 2018 7:11 PM

U know wits rite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 18, 2018 7:12 PM

Steve Bannon is most pulchritude gentleman I have seen in my life

by Anonymousreply 34August 18, 2018 7:12 PM

You see who loves Trump and guides him? No it’s not Pete Townsend is JESUS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 18, 2018 7:14 PM

^It is stupid, R31, but I have one comment to add:

"Eldergays! Tell us about this!!! What was that like?!? How did it feel to you?? Was it a big deal at the time??"

by Anonymousreply 36August 18, 2018 7:15 PM

This thread is stupid but I feel compelled to participate anyway!!!!

by Anonymousreply 37August 18, 2018 7:16 PM

The lamestream media covered QAnon, so you know they are running scared and he is the real deal. I told my doctor to fuck off with his meds advice, Q is the only one I need.

by Anonymousreply 38August 18, 2018 7:17 PM

Hillary was a Democratic corporate elitist.

So much better to go directly with corporate elite Trump.

by Anonymousreply 39August 18, 2018 7:17 PM

R31 is trying to portray an aggrieved Natasha, hungry for another ration of borscht.

by Anonymousreply 40August 18, 2018 7:17 PM

Fair Mrs Melanie Trump is most dazzle First Lady ever. Far more lovely than lumbering Michelle Obama or Red Communist Jackie with eyes like spawning sturgeon. What First Lady have ever pose eating precious jewel? I THINK NO!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 18, 2018 7:19 PM

Trump friend of the peeples. Hillary no friend of the peeples. Hillary old fat lady, who want that. Melania very sexy, knows her place. She take her beatings like a real woman, not those fake woman, uppity women like Hillary.

World belong to man, not woman!

by Anonymousreply 42August 18, 2018 7:33 PM

People need to stop posting all those dick pics. It is very hard to concentrate on trolling when you do that to me. Can someone get Muriel to shut them down, I have a lot of work on Killary propaganda and it's very distracting.

by Anonymousreply 43August 18, 2018 7:34 PM

Tell me what is like to live in Cincinnati, Ohio, DL! What is gay life like? What is religious makeup and socioeconomic status? Good theater? How would you describe life to me in this place?

by Anonymousreply 44August 18, 2018 7:36 PM

GURL! I have sparkly taint! Don't be making any shade to me, hunty! I present my silken arsehole! LOL!

by Anonymousreply 45August 18, 2018 7:39 PM

Donald Trump Is the Kindest, Bravest, Warmest, Most Wonderful Human Being I've Ever Known in My Life'

by Anonymousreply 46August 18, 2018 7:39 PM

I is American. I hate the Hillary Clinton. She is very bad lady. She wear pants. BAD!!

by Anonymousreply 47August 18, 2018 7:40 PM

Hillary uses lowfat mozzarella. That's what I heard anyway.

by Anonymousreply 48August 18, 2018 7:42 PM

Hillary rinses her pasta.

by Anonymousreply 49August 18, 2018 7:43 PM

What was growing up in America like in 1980s? Tell me all about it and where you were from. What consumer goods did you have! Which stores did you shop in? Tell us! Did you ride bike everywhere? What car did parents have? Where did you go on vacation? Tell me everything, so I may pass as American. Give ,it’s if locations and details so I may make correct identity theft documents

Who were your idols growing up? In music, movies, tv shows. Tell me about school experiences, so I can gather this information as well for legends

by Anonymousreply 50August 18, 2018 7:44 PM

Hillary is really my friend Julie. That is why she be a cunt!

by Anonymousreply 51August 18, 2018 7:47 PM

Look, I reluctantly voted Hillary in the general, but I supported Bernie first. That’s what you people just don’t get, that there were plenty of us who just couldn’t stand her. But I held nose and did it even though she ran a TERRIBLE campaign. You don’t ignore WWC class people and coddle up to elites and Deep State and then get to say you campaigned right and blame it on hacked votes.

So fuck the Mueller investigation and its fake anti-worker russophobia, what really matters is voting in the true left wing in the next election. That’s what I’m working towards and I hope you are too. Our elections are safe, the whole Trussia thing is a red herring, and we just need to get out the vote. That said, they’re all corrupt anyway so I feel depressed and not like voting myself in the current present.

by Anonymousreply 52August 18, 2018 7:48 PM

Here's the funny memes on the Facebook which show how crooket the died in wool Dems are.

by Anonymousreply 53August 18, 2018 7:49 PM

I’m actually really liberal, but don’t you think that Nancy pelosi is the head of a criminal empire?

by Anonymousreply 54August 18, 2018 7:50 PM

Dearest Jesus in Heavens!

by Anonymousreply 55August 18, 2018 7:52 PM

nancy pelosi eats children. she wants abortion to keep happening because she picks the best fetuses and sacrifices them to the devil. they drink children's blood at demo (devil) cracy meetings. Hillary Clinton makes it with a giant dog breathing fire. A virigin republican male is sodomized by evil gaylings. SAVE US JESUS

by Anonymousreply 56August 18, 2018 7:53 PM

I'm the Fake Democrat Concern Troll. I'll always say how far to the left I am but then circle back around that maybe the republicans have a point.

by Anonymousreply 57August 18, 2018 7:53 PM

obama wasn't american

by Anonymousreply 58August 18, 2018 7:57 PM

obama was a muslim. he had shit grades.

by Anonymousreply 59August 18, 2018 7:57 PM

Laura Ingraham is so pretty

by Anonymousreply 60August 18, 2018 8:01 PM

I’m the Hollywood/DC insider who always gleefully posts Democrats cheating, being involved in sexual scandals curiously timed with — and sometimes even preceding — WikiLeaks and Glenn Greenwald reveals. I never post about Republican foibles; that would be whataboutism.

by Anonymousreply 61August 18, 2018 8:01 PM

Nothing will come of the Mueller investigation. I’ve lost all hope. Deplorables are in the majority. Let’s move to another country and just give up!

by Anonymousreply 62August 18, 2018 8:01 PM

Melania is scholar and too busy to be prostitute.

by Anonymousreply 63August 18, 2018 8:02 PM

Obama was homosexual Muslim Kenyan communist.

by Anonymousreply 64August 18, 2018 8:02 PM

Oh my side!

by Anonymousreply 65August 18, 2018 8:04 PM

I’m the defender of the Motherland who gets inexplicably triggered by threads calling Russians ugly, drunk or Russian women whores, even though my name is Chet and I live in the city of Pennsylvania.

by Anonymousreply 66August 18, 2018 8:04 PM

This thread is HILARIOUS!!!

by Anonymousreply 67August 18, 2018 8:06 PM

Ivanka is so pretty and truely genuine. She love and fight hard for woman and equality...

by Anonymousreply 68August 18, 2018 8:08 PM

I like Trump but I do think he been outplayed by Putin.

Lavrov and Kislyak make nice couple.

by Anonymousreply 69August 18, 2018 8:10 PM

British spy poisoned themselv by Novichok. Is not Russian, but British. Russia is for peace, so we work with Trump to not expel diplomats because this is British thing, not Russian.

by Anonymousreply 70August 18, 2018 8:14 PM

I'm the thread about buttered popcorn that will turn into a hate-fest about Nancy Pelosi and Barney Frank.

by Anonymousreply 71August 18, 2018 8:16 PM

Hillary Clinton is wicked lady. She watch her hubby William have the sexual with other lady. She is selfish and not join in her praise her husband's prowess

by Anonymousreply 72August 18, 2018 8:16 PM

Hi i am reel American from Mid-Western province. I have many farms and lots of diary cows. I am angry at Obama for steealing my landscapes to give to outsiders who have walked from europe to USA to steal our land and eat our jobs! Please Mr Truimph. Please helped us out and do something about the outlanders!

by Anonymousreply 73August 18, 2018 8:17 PM

This Russian investigation is a waste of money. Most of us know nothing will come of it. They are just doing it to appease those of us who are disgusted by Trump.

by Anonymousreply 74August 18, 2018 8:23 PM

I am the American teeanger who like star bucks and hamburger. Hilary is evil and will cause war with Russia. We want piece with Russia and Trump is a piece presdent.

by Anonymousreply 75August 18, 2018 8:23 PM

I’m the #CalExit thread poster, pushing CalExit HARD with no understanding that Americans find the idea of the dissolution of the United States ridiculous, not revolutionary.

by Anonymousreply 76August 18, 2018 8:24 PM

Hillary does not beleive in God. She is child traficker and will destroy US of A and Russia. Illegals destroy to.

by Anonymousreply 77August 18, 2018 8:27 PM

I’m the poster on the anti-Trump cartoon/meme thread who, triggered, uses the thread to post anti-Hillary memes. I also show up in any thread praising Hillary’s smarts, looks, popularity to vehemently disparage. I’m a low-hanging troll easy to spot, a fifth-rate nineteen-year-old from a small Macedonian town.

by Anonymousreply 78August 18, 2018 8:28 PM

Hello I am from California and I think I will get AIDS soon from the air if Mr Trump President does not heal us by making California great again by Republican wills!

by Anonymousreply 79August 18, 2018 8:30 PM

Hello I am homosexual male between ages of 12-19 and I LOVE DONALD TRUMP. He has dig bck energy.

by Anonymousreply 80August 18, 2018 8:31 PM

My pastor said God he chooses imperfick men to lead to his heven above. Hillary she is just a liar. He also said Hillary & Bill have stolen everything from Haiti! And gave away all of American Uranius!

by Anonymousreply 81August 18, 2018 8:32 PM

I’m the troll who has suddenly become aware that now all these fake satirical posts will show up in real Trump critics’ posting history, making it seem as if they are anti-Mueller/Hillary/Obama and pro-Trump, and that they will subsequently get blocked.

I’m gleeful about this.

by Anonymousreply 82August 18, 2018 8:32 PM

I’ll be obscure terms like ‘corporate democrat’ or ‘virtue signaling’.

by Anonymousreply 83August 18, 2018 8:37 PM

I admire Maria Butina ability to advocate for guns. Americans who suspicious are fake news.

Maria Butina is natural beautyful.

by Anonymousreply 84August 18, 2018 8:37 PM

I’m the low-level troll who has been toiling away at disinformation since the Sochi Olympics propaganda push, yet has never been permitted to post yet in the Guardian, NYT, Washington Post, Daily Mail comment sections with the big boys. I work at my English every day, but apparently I ring false, according to my shift manager. One day I’ll get to, but until then I’m relegated to DataLounge and YouTube comments.

by Anonymousreply 85August 18, 2018 8:42 PM

Сделайте Америку прекрасной

by Anonymousreply 86August 18, 2018 8:42 PM

No, Boris, English!!

by Anonymousreply 87August 18, 2018 8:43 PM

I'm Arkady, using the abandoned Twitter account of Nancy King, a 62-year-old grandmother and ceramics artist in Wisconsin, interjecting in May 2016 between two obvious Canadians discussing how Paul Manafort's Russian ties are suspect with "OMG u r relly stupid!1!$"

by Anonymousreply 88August 18, 2018 8:48 PM

R86 must be our beautiful and poised First Lady who knows so many languages.

by Anonymousreply 89August 18, 2018 8:49 PM

I’m the troll shift night foreman, furiously typing away at my notes analyzing this very thread for what NOT to do.

by Anonymousreply 90August 18, 2018 8:49 PM

Brilliant, R89, and sadly true

by Anonymousreply 91August 18, 2018 8:50 PM

I don't believe about pizzagates but someone smokes means there is fire, yes?

by Anonymousreply 92August 18, 2018 8:55 PM

Mike Pense is handsome like daddy. Karen is good woman. They make nice team. Mike like Donald but is ready to be president if 12 angry Dems try to impeach Trump. We support Trump in Kentuckiy, but Pence make Indiana great again so we like him to.

by Anonymousreply 93August 18, 2018 8:56 PM

Work it, R85!

by Anonymousreply 94August 18, 2018 9:30 PM

Let's drain pasta like it's 1999!

by Anonymousreply 95August 18, 2018 9:56 PM

of all the trollbots, out of all the trollfarms...

by Anonymousreply 96August 18, 2018 9:57 PM

We love Miss Lindsay, Rand Paul, and Hannity.

by Anonymousreply 97August 18, 2018 9:59 PM

Georg Soros order pizza delivery and John Podesta launder money.

by Anonymousreply 98August 18, 2018 9:59 PM

Question for the informed: where does Nielsen (the polling Nielsen) stand in the US? Didn't know where to ask the question and this thread is as good as any. Have they polled re: political sentiment? What is their general vibe in America? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 99August 18, 2018 10:00 PM

I've never seen a tougher, more heterosexual male than Lindsey Graham.

by Anonymousreply 100August 18, 2018 10:18 PM

Or Nikki Haley, R100.

by Anonymousreply 101August 18, 2018 10:20 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102August 18, 2018 10:55 PM

Nancy pelosi and Ruth badger-Ginsberg are in a satanic cult. I know it

by Anonymousreply 103August 18, 2018 10:58 PM

I am a lifelong Democrat who is just sick of the corporate Dems. What is the point? There is no difference in the parties. And YES, I voted for Hillary so don't even go there!

The Democrats don't have any elected officials in the Midwest. My sister voted Obama twice and now she voted Trump and will again unless the Democrats learn how to connect with people in the Midwest. Did I mention there are no Democrats elected in the Midwest except blacks in the urban areas.

What have the Democrats done for the average working class person?

by Anonymousreply 104August 18, 2018 11:27 PM

Back off all you Libtards-snowflakes that can't get outta your moms' basement! We gotta be battle ready-Christmas is under siege and its' all Obama fault!

by Anonymousreply 105August 18, 2018 11:37 PM

I was lifetime democrat all my life. Than arrogant Obama becomes President, Black Lives Matters happen and I had no party. Than Donald Trump appears on TV like he talks directly at me. I don't like politics but he speaks for Me.

by Anonymousreply 106August 18, 2018 11:46 PM

ALL LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 107August 18, 2018 11:47 PM

BREAKING NEWS from InfoWars. com:

Three million illegal aliens cast votes for Hillary Clinton in North Dakota in the 2016 presidential election.

Details at 11.

by Anonymousreply 108August 18, 2018 11:48 PM

Trump will bring on the revolution. After all the Democrats and Republicans are just the same corporate shills. You should either sit out and not vote or choose someone like Trump who'll burn it all down.

by Anonymousreply 109August 18, 2018 11:49 PM

Putin is the kind of strong, masculine leader that we in America need. He's totally misunderstood by the Jewish, wall street, war mongerers (SOROS) that want to destroy him because he doesn't want Europe invaded by hordes of Muslims, because he loves his country and because he believes in family values.

by Anonymousreply 110August 18, 2018 11:52 PM

FOX NEWS ALERT:

ANTIFA THUG URINATES ON 3-MONTH-OLD WHITE INFANT IN PROTEST AGAINST 'WHITE PRIVILEGE'.

Details at 11.

by Anonymousreply 111August 18, 2018 11:52 PM

Stop making fun of Barron, he is just a little kid, I am sick of all the hate he is getting in this thread. Some things need to be off limits, like all Trump's kids. The stuff said about Ivanka is disgusting too, she is just a little girl trying to be a good daughter.

by Anonymousreply 112August 18, 2018 11:54 PM

Not bad, R104, not bad.

The Guardian Comment is Free section is in your immediate future.

by Anonymousreply 113August 18, 2018 11:55 PM

Can Truvada be inserted in my bottom? Will my wife see the receipt for my prescription? My son also wants to take it. He straight with female girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 114August 18, 2018 11:57 PM

A Breitbart News exclusive:

Michelle Obama finally admits that he is transgender. He has decided to grow his moustache.

In an exclusive interview, he says:

"Some women have penises -- and moustaches. "

by Anonymousreply 115August 19, 2018 12:00 AM

I never watch Fox News but today I just happened to be at my mom's house and had to sit through Sean Hannity. What a piece of shit! The only thing he was right about is how Obamacare is depleting white people of their money. I still hate him but agreed with him on this.

by Anonymousreply 116August 19, 2018 12:05 AM

BREAKING NEWS:

BLACK LIVES MATTER THUGS STARTED THE CALIFORNIA WILDFIRES -- WITH HELP FROM KNEELING NFL PLAYERS

Details at 11.

by Anonymousreply 117August 19, 2018 12:12 AM

Omarosa joins 'Me Too, declares:

"Robert Mueller RAPED me!!"

by Anonymousreply 118August 19, 2018 12:19 AM

I am tired of the old people running the Democrats. We need young people to build our party for the future. If we run anyone over 40 I am out. I'm serious. No more old people. They've had their time.

by Anonymousreply 119August 19, 2018 12:20 AM

I was a lifelong Democrat until they stole the nomination from Berni and gave it to Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 120August 19, 2018 12:25 AM

I'm a lifelong Democrat and voted for Hillary twice in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 121August 19, 2018 12:28 AM

Don't belief lying Elizabeth Warren. She say she is an Indian person to be accepted to American University, but she is white, not a Hindu.

by Anonymousreply 122August 19, 2018 12:42 AM

I'm reading all of these with a Russian accent, and cracking up!!!

by Anonymousreply 123August 19, 2018 1:01 AM

For have strong America, need strong leader. Is Trump. Incontrovertibly pravda post I espy upon Book of Face depict Hillary unhinge jaw, consume live newborn whole. Also beheld video via Tube of You show Obama consort among ISIS.

by Anonymousreply 124August 19, 2018 1:21 AM

Third parties are last resort of a disgusted voter.

I glad to see that Gary Johnson entered the New Mexico Senate race.

America does not need any more Old Mexicans.

by Anonymousreply 125August 19, 2018 1:23 AM

R119 is right! Enough with geriatric Democratics! I agree so much! Everyone who disagree with us is the reason why Trump became President.

by Anonymousreply 126August 19, 2018 1:28 AM

Nanci Pelose helped Hillary build Pizzagate, and they both brought in Crisis actors at Sandy Hooks.

by Anonymousreply 127August 19, 2018 1:37 AM

We need dialog with poor white worker. They be treated poorly by democrat party. I am lifelong democrat and I did vote for Hillary so don't go there girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 128August 19, 2018 1:38 AM

@realDonaldTrump

Good people at Charlottesville were opressed and intimidated by radikal leftists, let Russia show the way to handling civil dissobedeince.

by Anonymousreply 129August 19, 2018 1:45 AM

cъебись!

by Anonymousreply 130August 19, 2018 4:28 AM

Is Hilary Cyborg? She have bad eyes and thicke glasses. She might be blind and have eye camara to spy on good Russians. She wear glasses to spy on Trump and to spy on Putin. What you do think?

by Anonymousreply 131August 19, 2018 4:34 AM

After Maria Butina is aquitted from wrongfully witch hunt arrest, she be the new White House Councel. Someone to stand up for American value against rigged witch hunt!

by Anonymousreply 132August 19, 2018 4:39 AM

All Democratic and Republican Party are same. Really should just vote Dr Jill Stein to break two party system or even write in Bernie because he could still win.

by Anonymousreply 133August 19, 2018 5:30 AM

Trump have one big seksy ass. I like big butt and I can not lye.

by Anonymousreply 134August 19, 2018 7:36 AM

Other comrades can nyet deny.

by Anonymousreply 135August 19, 2018 9:06 AM

Listen, Iam just a regular old American voter but I can see we need change BIGLY and I’m voting for Trump so he shake things up! He is not regular politician, he’s just like us. He says what we are thinking, which is “BLM is a far left revolutionary movement funded by China to stir up blacks in their ghettoes to come out and attack whites”

by Anonymousreply 136August 19, 2018 4:13 PM

I am so tired of blakcs complaning all the time aboat rasism. they have every thing. ALL LIVES MATTER!!!1!1!!1!11

by Anonymousreply 137August 19, 2018 10:19 PM

I lahghing at this thread. Ow my side!

by Anonymousreply 138August 19, 2018 10:29 PM

It’s amazing how the “Russian trolls” are able to mimic exactly what most Americans away from the coasts actually say. Uncanny.

by Anonymousreply 139August 19, 2018 10:35 PM

Ha! Great thread! LOL.

by Anonymousreply 140August 19, 2018 10:36 PM

SOROS!!! SOROS!! SOROS!!!

by Anonymousreply 141August 19, 2018 10:37 PM

r139 They don't mimic what people say away from the coasts. It is all an illusion and besides, Repugs have always talked like. Russian trolls just try to amplify it to make it seem it is more people than it is.

by Anonymousreply 142August 19, 2018 10:42 PM

Ack! Nyet! Why you so homosexual Datalounge ???

I don't want to be a homosexual but you keep posting gay porn after gay porn...I'm only human!

by Anonymousreply 143August 19, 2018 10:56 PM

I am flaming gay person. I like the sex with man and man. I vote Donald because Hillary hate the gay. She no support gay being in marriage. Donald is strong daddy bear who like the gay and is also strong man who work in iron factory to make millions. Most gay persons vote Donald but do not say because they will be deny man and man sex by mean gay persons who vote for gay hater Hillary.

Also, I lifelong Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 144August 19, 2018 11:01 PM

Comrade at R143: Sergei, your name contain your destiny. Embrace your fate and go up into the man.

by Anonymousreply 145August 19, 2018 11:05 PM

I am lifelong American and voting Red State for Midterm. Blue wave is for Pussy Riot fans. Republican values top proletariat and Red Elvis fans vote for man top leaders! Those who doesnt like man top can eat Pussy Riot.

by Anonymousreply 146August 19, 2018 11:06 PM

I am very gay persons. I vote Donald because he believe in gay persons being married. Donald believe gay persons can marry any woman they want at any time. I ask you to show me different.

Also, Donald strong man who like other strong man like Putin or Kim Jong-Un. Not Obama who say he killed Osama Bin Laden but he not do this with his hand like Donald would.

by Anonymousreply 147August 19, 2018 11:11 PM

[quote]The Trump White House has cooperated with Mueller's team fully. It's given them millions of documents. Don McGahn was allowed to testify and Trump didn't even assert Executive Privilege. The Clinton White House never came close to this when Ken Starr was investigating the Whitewater Scandal and others.

by Anonymousreply 148August 20, 2018 12:05 AM

[quote] Fuck this McRaven guy criticizing Trump and fuck Obama. Of course bin laden was just siting there waiting for us to grab him. Why didn’t they bring bin Laden to the states for trial instead of giving birth to dozens of new conspiracy theories. One reason was it was probably part of the deal we made. Everyone on that list should be shot for crimes against humanity. Cia is evil.

by Anonymousreply 149August 20, 2018 5:08 AM

[quote]John Brennan's behavior is so over the top, so completely partisan and unprofessional, that even James Clapper is distancing himself from him. If everyone is Constitutionally entitled to a Government Security Clearance, than there is no need for a Government Security Clearance. I'd like to see Brennan try a lawsuit. The evidence discovery would force Brennan to disclose what he was doing during the 2016 election and that's the last thing he wants.

by Anonymousreply 150August 21, 2018 2:42 AM

r150 Thank you. Just saw that. Their English has gotten better in the top shelf troll division.

by Anonymousreply 151August 21, 2018 2:43 AM

I Betty Sue Jo Beth Lurleen Mayzelle McElwee, most simple housewife of greater Georgia. I supervise sector VII.8 of Greater St. Petersburg Trollfarm for to (qeghasd ;dflj ajkl;aj jdfkl)... never mind such silliness, I organize local kaffeeklatsch where housewifes of the Nebraskas bring kiltons of the Jello mold of the salad. First we consume the jello mold of the salad then we have such girltalk! Gossip most naughty over sexual magnatics of the Most Great President Donald of Trump. Is most widely felt President contains such brute sexytime energey as he able to smash six (6) concrete blocks with one strike of Presidential penis.

by Anonymousreply 152August 21, 2018 2:53 AM

[quote]The Whitewater investigation resulted in the convictions of 15 people for 40 crimes. Ken Starr's investigation can be criticized, but he was investigating crimes. What Mueller and the partisan Democrats on his staff are doing is an investigation of a person in search of a crime.

by Anonymousreply 153August 21, 2018 3:14 AM

I am respectable black person live in ghetto but pull my own self out by boot strap. Democrat keep black persons like on slave house. Honorable GOP only allow black persons who vote Democrat to be shot in back not black person who vote GOP.

I lifelong Democrat but Hillary was horrible corrupt person who look sick and also take child to pizza place to send to sex with men on top of pizza.

by Anonymousreply 154August 21, 2018 3:19 AM

Hillary and DNC so corrupt they stole nomination from Bernie!

I never vote for democrats again! They nothing but repub light! All corporate!

Hillary take much money from Wall Street for speeches. Bernie take no money and make no speeches except to poor college students like me!

by Anonymousreply 155August 21, 2018 3:30 AM

I am strong woman of the blacks in Detroit. Dems do nothing for we, the black American people!

We need to vote third party to have our interest took seriously. Everyone votes the Green November 6!

by Anonymousreply 156August 21, 2018 3:39 AM

Chicago is proofs of the Dem failure. No look at Rick Scott and Pence gun policy. Chicago gun banging is all due to Dems failing

by Anonymousreply 157August 21, 2018 3:40 AM

Hello I love the penis and I love donald trump because I am a nonsexual person who loves the men but no yucky trans

by Anonymousreply 158August 21, 2018 3:42 AM

(In all fairness, Russian trolls are apparently hired from the top universities in Russia and are expected to have nearly flawless English. Having said that, I distinctly remember a small invasion of idiots posting on DL through most of 2016 with remarkably fucked-up ESL skills...)

by Anonymousreply 159August 21, 2018 3:58 AM

likely they are writing from script

by Anonymousreply 160August 21, 2018 4:01 AM

Don't forget to tell us what a life-long, Democratic voter you are before badmouthing the Democrats, OP.

by Anonymousreply 161August 21, 2018 4:09 AM

Jill Stein will do the win in the midterms election. Walksaway. I am life long democratic person and tired and sicky of them those 2 party system.

by Anonymousreply 162August 21, 2018 4:18 AM

Is this a gay site?

by Anonymousreply 163August 21, 2018 9:29 AM

Why are there so many gays in here?

by Anonymousreply 164August 21, 2018 9:30 AM

hello i am liberal business fella from new york gotham city. I love trump because he is the liberal. the most liberal eever. the bible says if you follow women you end up being left behind! hillary is a villian who let her husband put a cigarillo into another woman's pants. tat's very bad

by Anonymousreply 165August 23, 2018 3:10 AM

[quote]Y'all are going to shit your pants when they start unsealing the thousands of indictments they have prepared against Deep State players this fall.

by Anonymousreply 166August 23, 2018 3:38 PM

Hey trolls, since you’re studying this thread to improve your work, I wanna give you something to cheer you up. A good American country song, ready?

“Rain make potato, potato make vodka, vodka make my baby, feel a little frisky!

Back channels are boggin’ up, my comrades pile up in my truck, we hunt our kompromat down, and we take it to town!”

If you sing this song, everybody will know that you’re true blooded Americans.

we hunt our

by Anonymousreply 167August 23, 2018 4:12 PM

[quote]The Mueller investigation is a house of cards built on a pack of lies from the phony Steele Dossier purchased by the Clinton campaign. Trump will be re-elected in 2020 by which time the Mainstream Media will be thoroughly discredited in the eyes of most Americans.

by Anonymousreply 168August 23, 2018 4:15 PM

[quote]That’s not going to happy. Russians didn’t change one vote. The ballots arent collected via the web nor are the ballot boxes connected.

by Anonymousreply 169August 23, 2018 11:32 PM
by Anonymousreply 170August 24, 2018 7:33 PM

[quote]Most of you guys that hate trump will end up with pence as your new overlord. Good. Your dislike for trump has blinded some of you guys judgement that most of you might end up with pence who will roll back gay rights. I do believe it cannot happen to much better group than the gays.

by Anonymousreply 171August 24, 2018 8:43 PM

Vaccines causes autism and other terrible things. American children need to get diseases to build up immune system. This is why so many allergies!

Mollie Tibbets was beautiful girl killed by demonrat democraps and MSNBC who live illegal immigrant and hate white Americans

(For real. The last few days theyve found thousands of tweets about Mollie Tibbets coming from Russian accounts. And they have traced antivac tweets to russbots)

by Anonymousreply 172August 25, 2018 1:05 AM

John McCain kicked a dying Eleanor Roosevelt in the wageenie bone!

by Anonymousreply 173August 26, 2018 6:47 PM

Yeah there are tons of anti McCain tweets from russbots today. They will take any news and polarize it to make people argumentative.

by Anonymousreply 174August 26, 2018 8:18 PM

I lifelong American citizen and Democrat. Why should Donald give Songbird McCain high praise? I don't understand. Donald fearless man who love his country give strong economy that Obama had nothing to do with at all and McCain songbird who betray his country. Donald love his country and want peace with Russia and McCain want war with Russia that destroy world. I vote Hillary but Donald do such masterful job I vote him in 2020 if Democrat run old persons.

by Anonymousreply 175August 26, 2018 8:23 PM

We Russian trolls are not so sophisticated—but we don’t have to be! Americans are so naive and gullible!

by Anonymousreply 176August 26, 2018 8:29 PM

This thread is a nothingburger.

by Anonymousreply 177August 27, 2018 9:02 AM

Let's start by not really knowing how grammar works.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178August 27, 2018 5:02 PM

Mine ware the blue jean and sunglass at the night times. I no vote for the hillery becuse she eat the babys. Mine like the Donell becuse him is in the outsider and represent Lincoln log republican like meself. I’m no the bottom, for you to know, becuse this is so the graws.

by Anonymousreply 179August 27, 2018 6:40 PM

Best thing about Hillary selling children through pizza parlor was pizza. Buy child, get large one topping free. Extra cheese - extra buck. Best thing about Hillary. Marketing genius.

by Anonymousreply 180August 27, 2018 6:46 PM

john mccain russian asset. he is our the SALT

by Anonymousreply 181August 27, 2018 7:15 PM

That headline OP abt the pizza joint resulted in that shop being vandalized 3 times and his kids being attacked verbally.The pizza shop has NO BASEMENT ....it is in a decent DC neighborhood that actually has neigbors disgusted by your delusional conspiracy theories. Infact a few would like to put feet in your ignorant behinds,especially after the kids were accosted.Please stop repeating BS like this.....you are harming innocent people.An if you are gay....you are literally cutting your own stupid throat......because Trump/Republicans HATE you.Laugh at that....

by Anonymousreply 182August 27, 2018 7:28 PM

R182 is trolling from SIberia.

by Anonymousreply 183August 27, 2018 7:38 PM

[quote](In all fairness, Russian trolls are apparently hired from the top universities in Russia and are expected to have nearly flawless English. Having said that, I distinctly remember a small invasion of idiots posting on DL through most of 2016 with remarkably fucked-up ESL skills...)

Those assigned to Facebook and Twitter have all of the education and language skills. DL gets the dregs. Sample:

"I'm terribly concerned that the accusations against Harvey Weinstein will hurt our party in 2018!"

by Anonymousreply 184August 27, 2018 8:11 PM

[r182 doe not make for good Russian Troll or able to read thread title. Silly peachka.]

Dunning-Kruger does not apply to Trump supporters. Bad social science.

by Anonymousreply 185August 27, 2018 9:53 PM

Or does he?

by Anonymousreply 186August 27, 2018 9:53 PM

[quote] Laugh at that....

Okay Svetlana/R182, we will. You must have just read the book "How To Sound Like A 12 Year Old on the Internet."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187August 27, 2018 11:02 PM

JESUS chose TRUMP. it's in the bible.

by Anonymousreply 188August 28, 2018 6:20 AM

Lets scream for IMPEACHMENT. The House votes to impeach and he's OUT. The Dems are cowards if they don't talk impeachment before the midterms. Nancy "Impeachment is off the table" Pelosi needs to go. She'll cave.

by Anonymousreply 189August 29, 2018 3:30 AM

That black guy from Florida who came out of nowhere to win by such a big margin will easily beat the Trump candidate.

by Anonymousreply 190August 29, 2018 4:12 AM

I blame a lot of the problem on Nancy Pelossi. She is old and inneffective. No wonder the dems can't get out the vote with this leadership. At least Trump can rally his troops.

I am lifelong Dem, too, but can't ignore the monkey in the room.

by Anonymousreply 191August 29, 2018 4:18 AM

killary clinton is a lesbian. her lover is muslim hoda who will start the shara law

by Anonymousreply 192August 29, 2018 4:58 AM

No, Russia didn't tip the scales for the black guy in Florida.

Russia is staying out of the 2018 elections.

by Anonymousreply 193August 29, 2018 7:26 AM

3 min at the troll farm! enjoy the video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194September 2, 2018 3:48 PM

R194 ‘s translation:

This is how the Russian trolls work - documentary reveals propaganda With countless false identities, Russian "internet trolls" work to spread Russian propaganda, influence elections abroad, and undermine social concerns in western countries. Russian undercover journalists have entered the spider web of digital lies, to reveal the truth behind it...

by Anonymousreply 195September 2, 2018 7:49 PM

There are no such things a sock puppets.

This is an outright illegal way to disenfranchise people on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 196September 2, 2018 8:23 PM

I work as a university professor and I am thrilled that the youth of today won’t kiss the ass of neoliberalism. Vote third party, especially at the moment, make sure unelectable-in-general-elections Democrats are elected in primaries, and don’t sell out!

by Anonymousreply 197September 6, 2018 1:20 PM

Since I am new here, how do I make thread grey? These many Meuller threads make browsing long. I like good thread here about assets like Bernie - he is great guy for 2020.

by Anonymousreply 198September 6, 2018 1:26 PM

Is this duplicate thread? Why are so many people here worried about so-called Russian trolls?

No trolls, we are all real concerned Americans here!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199September 6, 2018 1:45 PM

Idk, thinking that other countries have an army of people infesting your social media with propaganda sounds really paranoid and self centred

by Anonymousreply 200September 6, 2018 4:16 PM

Great pastiche, R200!

by Anonymousreply 201September 6, 2018 4:25 PM

r199, other thread with 29 posts is genuine thread. Those of us here over 200 posts just shooting the breeze wondering why Jill Stein not announced for 2020? The Green Party did so well going from 1.03 percentage points in 11 states to overall of 0.75% nationwide over all. All you people tut-tutting power of a third party will be surprised.

by Anonymousreply 202September 7, 2018 6:32 PM

I was all set to vote Democrat in the mid terms. However, it is clear the Democrats want nothing to do with me. Afterall, I'm white and male. They want far left blacks or latinos. They are radical now. They want to kick out every white guy from office and replace them with a far left minority. What other option do I have? I can't vote for the other side so I am voting Green or some other third party.

by Anonymousreply 203September 8, 2018 8:46 PM

Nice to see non-spy Mrs. Papadopolous on the ABC Stephanopolis show this morning.

Telling people work at Russian Congress was regular job. No spying there either.

Was great to hear her talk about coincidences of meeting Russians abroad and how some people may now be dead.

So sad, but now she want to start family with husband who has not had mind erased.

And no, Red Sparrow not in plain sight.

MAGA!

by Anonymousreply 204September 9, 2018 8:12 PM

Now is the time for hitting the neoliberals back, it all started in the 1990s! I hate to say it but you only beat the fat cat billionaires with bloodshed! 📕Viva the revolution, go generation Z!

by Anonymousreply 205September 9, 2018 8:22 PM

R203, I am black and female, and I wholeheartedly support the true left! Not the Democrats; I am sick of the corrupt DNC! 🌹

by Anonymousreply 206September 9, 2018 8:24 PM

Hillary Clinton has the penis. She is very bad lady man. Don't vote for her. BAD!

by Anonymousreply 207September 10, 2018 4:51 AM

Michelle Obama has penis, is very bad man lady. Don't vote for Obama. Bad.

by Anonymousreply 208September 10, 2018 6:28 AM

Marija Butina is simple little girl who needs to go home to prepare for American trials.

by Anonymousreply 209September 11, 2018 5:18 PM

I am Lady Gaga's stan and I want her to win an Oscar. YASS GAGA YASS!

by Anonymousreply 210September 11, 2018 5:21 PM

People are slut-shaming Butina. The reason Russian Embassy visit her is because Russian Embassy visit all high-profile case.

by Anonymousreply 211September 11, 2018 5:54 PM

The colour of my blood is red, white and blue. I am proud patriot. Why you not realise we are as American as nesting doll?

by Anonymousreply 212September 11, 2018 5:59 PM

Lying FBI unfairly placing blame on Russia for embassy microwave attacks on Cuba and China. Obviously it's China, helping out Cuba! China also sent that fully grown woman posing as an eleven-year-old girl to disrupt Putin assembly! China also summoned Putin because Xi needs money from the abundant and overflowing coffers of the Central Bank of Russia, as the ruble is at its greatest exchange market height!

by Anonymousreply 213September 11, 2018 9:32 PM

Lady Gaga is super popular person in the world. So beauty with no filler or surgery. She try look ugly on purpose with titty stretch marks to focus us on her music. Do not believe her music has not been popular since 2010 because that is fake news. She does not care about popularism but she is very popular despite what the fake charts and concert tour tell your eyes. Truth is not truth. Her new movie review is not payola. No way. It is true Oscar contender and she is brilliant actor like Di Niro or other Oscar winner.

by Anonymousreply 214September 11, 2018 9:46 PM

Mrs Papodopolous comes from same eastern European city of Trieste.

She no shpionka. No.

by Anonymousreply 215September 12, 2018 2:11 AM

In America we bump the threads about chit chats when important poltiks are happening, no?

by Anonymousreply 216September 15, 2018 4:01 AM

I have been at computer for many days without bathing...is just another day.

by Anonymousreply 217September 15, 2018 4:23 AM

Is good. Now you have glass of best Russian vodka.

by Anonymousreply 218September 15, 2018 4:34 AM

It is lie that Manafort has to cooperate with future espionage.

There is no current espionage.

by Anonymousreply 219September 15, 2018 4:35 AM

Is easy insert subroutine into code. Change election result. I show you how, only 25 рубль.

by Anonymousreply 220September 15, 2018 4:38 AM

[quote]I show you how, only 25 рубль.

25 рублей

r220 is no Russian Troll as grammar is wrong. As an American alt-right troll he should go down to Becky in HR and request more Russian language training.

by Anonymousreply 221September 15, 2018 4:46 AM

Subroutines no submarines!

by Anonymousreply 222September 15, 2018 5:07 AM

This site has been too busy to update this frequently. We would be cutting and pasting like crazy from just the Brett threads alone.

It has been INSANE with Russian trolls.

by Anonymousreply 223October 2, 2018 4:03 AM

Avenatti blew it with this woman. He is such an attention whore now. He couldn’t stick to the Stormy stuff. He’s now Gloria Allred except with fake accusers. This is just embarrassing. He’s hurting Ford and that’s unforgivable.

by Anonymousreply 224October 2, 2018 4:15 AM

Swetnick sickens me at this point. She isn't credible enough and will be what teh right focuses on no matter how many others come forward. Go away, woman! You're the left's Juanita Broderick at this point.

by Anonymousreply 225October 2, 2018 4:16 AM

I'm uber liberal American gay from the suburbs, posting on DL. I call everyone who doesn't follow my ideological gospel a Trumpster, a Bigot, a White Supremacist or worst, a Russian Bot.

I mock conservatives for their conspiracy theories but I believe there are Russian trolls and entire farms dedicated to trolling my unimportant and mediocre existence on a forum no one reads.

I'm the reason a rich racist bigot is now the president of the nation.

I call other liberals I disagree with Bernie Bros, and even though I couldn't tell apart socialism from communism I act like the pinnacle of higher education, even though I merely finished a semester at my local community college.

I have good taste.

by Anonymousreply 226October 2, 2018 5:04 AM

You idiots want to go out in the streets and protest like some peasants in a third world country. You'll get arrested, have to hire lawyer$, lose your job then lose your house then lose your partner!

Don't go to protest! People did this already. Stay home. There is not sense in putting your LIFE in danger for this stupid stuff . Be cool

by Anonymousreply 227October 2, 2018 5:06 AM

Paranoid Schizophrenia Sweeps Datalounge Posters Seems many are overly concerned that the other posters are Fraus, Russian (Boris), Deplorables, Republicans, Trolls, etc... Do you really think this site & you are that goddamn important in the scheme of things?

by Anonymousreply 228October 2, 2018 5:09 AM

Kapernick is hero because doesn’t vote and participate in corrupt system where all are equally immoral. No difference between parties, zero, nada. #feelthebern

by Anonymousreply 229October 2, 2018 5:19 AM

"Dear stupid deluded liberals who keep attacking Trump: this is why you keep losing every election. Stop attacking Trump and his brilliant staff if you don't want to keep losing seats!"

by Anonymousreply 230October 2, 2018 5:27 AM

"All this hysteria about Russian collusion on social media, LOL! Everyone knows only .0000001% of Twitter and Facebook users saw any ads! So, we are talking about...what? Maybe two, maybe three hundred users combined?"

by Anonymousreply 231October 2, 2018 5:33 AM

Now the trolls have found this thread. Bwahhahahahahahahahahahhaahaha

by Anonymousreply 232October 3, 2018 2:40 AM

Look here is shiny gif, you stupeed americans, of Heellery with a knife dripping blood, and scary black man.

by Anonymousreply 233October 3, 2018 2:44 AM

Don't look at politics my fellow homosexuals! Here! Look at naked man instead. He is very sexy, yes?

by Anonymousreply 234October 3, 2018 2:46 AM

Here. Shirtless pics of Russian male gymnasts.

Russians eez not so bad afterall, eh?

by Anonymousreply 235October 3, 2018 3:07 AM

r235 If it is Alexei Nemov, bring it on, Boris!

by Anonymousreply 236October 3, 2018 3:21 AM

Women are to blame. Especially white women. This #metoo movement has gone to far. Men are scared. Why does the left want us to believe every woman just because she says she was assaulted? Every Democrat just automatically believes the woman. This is going to hand the other side a win in November. It won't be Russia or voter suppression. It will be the left's obsession with something someone did in high school. Your every day midwesterner just does not care and it scares them to think are they next?

by Anonymousreply 237October 11, 2018 2:47 AM

I am a lifelong Democrat. I vote in every election since 1972, and I always vote blue down the ticket. But after Kavanaughski was wrongly accused I will vote Republican From now on.

Radikal feminist mobs are DESTROYING America and I will not just stand by and watch!

by Anonymousreply 238October 11, 2018 2:55 AM

"What? Protest Trump? Protest Kavanaugh? Protest GOP? We are a civilized, classy society! We don't do that low class shit like those stupid Africans, Muzzies and Indians. Only low class Third Worlders hold rallies and protest! Go to Africa if you want to do that shit!"

by Anonymousreply 239October 11, 2018 3:02 AM

R342 is a Russian troll. Don’t listen. These trolls are such morons! They think we’re stupid & don’t know a troll when we see one. Anyone who takes R342 seriously should just kill themselves.

by Anonymousreply 240October 11, 2018 4:32 AM

r240 Nope. We usually call out the right people. If someone wrongly accuses someone of being a Russian troll, other DL's will come to their defense. The Russian trolls rightly stay away from the Mueller thread. They get called out quick there.

by Anonymousreply 241October 11, 2018 9:28 PM

Florida here. We are so happy to President Trump to giving us paper towel for mop up. See, he does care about all American.

We don't believe poles who call for Blue Wave. We've seen wave here already and when it matters, Republicans sit up for us in Bay Country, FL.

by Anonymousreply 242October 11, 2018 9:33 PM

You guys, a lawyer who has a porn star for a client is a zillion times creepier than a fixer lawyer who expressed devotion to a lifelong mob criminal, and is in a plea deal on fraud charges.

by Anonymousreply 243October 11, 2018 10:02 PM

This gem from another thread:

Sorry, but that is simply not the case. I do not know a single person who has expressed displeasure with the results of his being in office. Sure, there are individual acts which make most of us roll our eyes and feel a bit of embarrassment. But the overall feeling is: he did what we expected and hoped he would do. There have been no disasters yet(I am talking starting a war level disaster--not nominating a judge who liberals disapprove of) and he continues to raise the ire of the Left, and he refuses to suck up to minorities for political correctness and public approval from the Left. You and many choose to define that as racism. I and other reasonable voters do not. Having a Muslim family as the showpiece of one's convention presentation was complete ass suckery. Having the mother of Mike Brown as another center of the convention stage was even worse ass suckery. Most Americans have respect for our policemen, and we don't like to see a person who did his best to knock one off be celebrated. If that means racism to you, good luck in the future sir. You are going to hate it even more than you think.

Home run.

There is no question that he is far more popular than he was even one year ago. As for the fact that there are so few registered Republicans, I and pretty much everyone I know under 60 have registered as Independents since I began voting. Younger people do not want the stigma of being known as registered Republicans. For instance, I was in total shame and loathing during Dubya's 2 terms. My feelings towards him were similar to those that most here have towards Trump now. And I stand by my feelings that, while he is a far more pleasant human, George Bush was waaaay more dangerous and costly for the country.

by Anonymousreply 244October 11, 2018 10:17 PM

R244, that one should be in the hall of fame.

by Anonymousreply 245October 11, 2018 10:21 PM

The Bernie Sanders IS running for President thread if FULL of them tonight. Did Moscow run out of Vodka today?

by Anonymousreply 246October 12, 2018 3:56 AM

i love woman but hillary clinton has penis!

by Anonymousreply 247October 12, 2018 4:18 AM

FWIW, I don’t vote. Neither party actually wants to fix the systemic problems.

A tax code that encourages savings and investments

Enact a foreign policy that keeps the USA secure and leaves the rest of the world alone

End the unelected, tenured, incomptent bureaucracy that makes things like drug discovery and innovation haphazard,

End to the fact that we have the largest per capita prison population due to insane drug laws

End the unsustainable deficit that is already consuming more in interest payments than education, infrastructure, and ALL (non Senior) welfare programs,

End an entrenched and incredibly powerful conglomeration of international industries, military manufacturers, and bureaucrats turned lobbyists turned more powerful bureaucrats and then into more powerful lobbyists.

Bureaucrats will protect their jobs with violence.

Unfortunately, none of these policies will ever be embraced by either side until the final collapse of Keynesian based policies destroys the credibility of the Infallible Experts.

by Anonymousreply 248October 19, 2018 3:56 AM

r246, sick puppies

by Anonymousreply 249October 19, 2018 3:58 AM

I just saw an alt-left agitator throw arugula at honest working people from the West Virginia!

by Anonymousreply 250October 19, 2018 9:55 AM

I have excellent ideas to help Democrats Party and would like to share them with DNC leaders Pelosi and McConnell.

by Anonymousreply 251October 19, 2018 11:56 AM

This guy (Jordan Peterson) seems to have some good ideas but what the fuck is postmodernism?

by Anonymousreply 252October 19, 2018 12:33 PM

I'm lifelong Democrat. I will not vote for anyone older than 55 unless its Bernie because he is outsider so do not bring up he has been in the Senate since 1899. Pelosi is a bitch who took impeachment off the table. She said it and I will not listen to nuance that says it was a smart move designed to take the issue off the table. I hate Hillary she lost to the most unpopular person ever so she needs to die. She can't win. Don't bring up that Nixon lost before he went on to two landslide victories. Don't go there, girlfriend. I want complete diversity on our ticket no white men unless its Bernie. If democrat don't do everything I want within the first 2 weeks I'm not voting or voting 3rd party. I'm tired of globalists running the show. Don't bring up photo of Jill Stein with Putin and Flynn a month before election. Only devil worshippers like Hillary and 90% of democrat.

by Anonymousreply 253November 22, 2018 6:47 PM

Eventually the majority of Democrats will realize that calling their fellow Americans "Boris" and "Russian troll-bot" is a losing strategy. You are going to have to face reality if you want to move ahead. Trump is not in Putin's pocket and Russia did not steal the 2016 election. Believing in those myths will cost you further elections. Mook and Podesta lied about Russia to excuse their own failure. The thriving economy in the USA is not the result of Russian sabotage. Really, it isn't.

by Anonymousreply 254November 23, 2018 4:57 PM

Trump really wants to protect us from child trafficking that is why he is where he is. He is going to stop the deep state child traffickers in their tracks. It goes deep. If your a Democrat you are involved in child trafficking. Just watch. It's true. He will expose them all that is why he is attacked. It has nothing to do with his batshit crazy rantings or his cruel policies or his overt racism. Don't even call me a troll. I'm not posting from Moscow and cannot see Red Square from my window at the troll farm. I'm a lifelong Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 255November 25, 2018 7:04 PM

Kremlin Bots"Lets us Operation Pandora tactics from the 60s to re-ignite race wars in the US"

Republicans "Sounds like a good idea to me"

by Anonymousreply 256November 25, 2018 7:09 PM

Thanks Ivan, R254

by Anonymousreply 257November 25, 2018 7:14 PM

Reichstag on fire! Reichstag on fire!

by Anonymousreply 258November 25, 2018 8:07 PM

Illegals illegals illegals!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 259November 25, 2018 8:16 PM

Anything Alan Derschewitz says.

by Anonymousreply 260November 25, 2018 10:29 PM

Beto can't win. He couldn't even win his home state!

by Anonymousreply 261November 27, 2018 10:40 PM

Melania Trump is return to elegant Vairst Letty!

by Anonymousreply 262November 27, 2018 11:31 PM

This thread died too early.

I mean, I thought the Dems were going to start impeachment right away. What are they waiting for? This is ridiculous! Where are the hearings we were promised? Mueller is doing nothing. Why did I vote Democrat this past election? Both sides shutdown the government. Maybe we do need an independent to run.

Oh and don't start with me- I vote for Democrats all the time and I loved Hillary except she came across a bit cold and stale. I didn't support Bernie but I think now he would have won. Ugh I'm so angry!

by Anonymousreply 263February 4, 2019 11:30 PM

Thank gods we have a classy, beautiful First Lady and not some football playink chimp like Michelle Obama!

by Anonymousreply 264February 4, 2019 11:50 PM

Dems better run a woman, PoC, gay trans person. If they run white man, I'm staying home on Election Day!

by Anonymousreply 265February 4, 2019 11:52 PM

If anyone over 36 runs as a Democrat I'm OUT. No more oldies! I'm sick of all the old, crusty folk running things. And no white men!

by Anonymousreply 266February 5, 2019 4:00 AM

The latest Troll obsessions, as dictated by troll farm boss Viktor

Justin Trudeau will never be re-elected Jussie Smollet's lies! Ruth Bader Ginsburg is on her deathbed! Mueller investigation is wrapping up AOC Amy Klobuchar CNN is awful - they hired a Trump operative. We hate Amazon/We hate Bezos Anti-trans or trans SJW stories

anything to add?

by Anonymousreply 267February 22, 2019 8:54 PM

I'm from Canada. I'm very concerned about Trudeau. I post endless threads about how Trudeau is struggling and is almost guaranteed to lose.

by Anonymousreply 268February 22, 2019 10:41 PM

AOC is devil and will turn US into Venezuela.

by Anonymousreply 269February 22, 2019 10:48 PM

Democrats lack intelligents

by Anonymousreply 270February 22, 2019 10:49 PM

Nicky Sand Man is so cute and wintsome in his MAGA cap and smile very fetching

by Anonymousreply 271February 22, 2019 10:53 PM

The demonrats need to put America first.

by Anonymousreply 272February 22, 2019 10:53 PM

Tulsi Gabbard is tough like Mattis and sexey like Wonder Women

by Anonymousreply 273February 22, 2019 10:55 PM

I'm from Canada. I am lifelong voter and believe the leader of a party appears on all ridings across Canada, and that nobody votes for a MP. Although I am lifelong Canadian voter I do not know anything about John Baird. Israel blackmailing gay politicians in Canada and the US is a big nothing burger. Child trafficking, money-laundering, national security threatened, who the hell cares. What really matters is how unevolved politicians who don't support oligarchs were 30 years ago, and voters need to think about that more than so-called climate change, elimination of the middle class, farms going under due to tariff wars, or global mobs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274February 22, 2019 10:55 PM

In for Sanders!!!! He’s the only one that can win. He was roooooooooobbbbbbed.

by Anonymousreply 275February 22, 2019 10:56 PM

Poeple who use ignore are weak minded people who can't bare to venture outside from their Overton echo bubble. Whatever happened to the free merchanside of ideas? Have fun dieing old and along because no one agrees with you!

by Anonymousreply 276February 22, 2019 11:00 PM

I am Jill Stein and smart. I also have more fund than Pacohontas and Kamela combined. When I announce my nomination, I will be best candidate to run America.

by Anonymousreply 277February 22, 2019 11:05 PM

You guys, we only do it because we are poor and Putin gives us a slice of bread for every post we right. Please have some cympathy!

by Anonymousreply 278February 22, 2019 11:10 PM

He is going to win 2020. Just pray he will be out by 2021 or something. Everyone thinks he will be reelected.

by Anonymousreply 279February 22, 2019 11:18 PM

Russian troll on my break:

Дмитро́ Васи́льович Фі́рташ -- хуесо́с

Константин Килимник -- хуесо́с

Фе́ликс Миха́йлович Шеферовский -- хуесо́с

Семе́н Ю́дкович Могиле́вич -- хуи́ло

by Anonymousreply 280February 22, 2019 11:51 PM

Here stupid american, look at shiny gif showing bad candidate doing bad thing, now sit home and watch netflix, no vote

by Anonymousreply 281February 22, 2019 11:59 PM

I wish Mueller would act fastly. I am afraid he doesn't have anything on Mr. Trump. I wonder if maybe he has info on Hillary or Nancy Peloski? That would be an interesting turn of table.

by Anonymousreply 282February 23, 2019 12:28 AM

Just as i fear, the Manafort file has no evidence of Trump collusion with Russian. Did anyone see that story about Amy Klobuchar hitting her workers?

by Anonymousreply 283February 24, 2019 6:10 PM

my paycheck be big this week. I did five AOC posts and a lot of "are we ever going to see any more indictments" posts.

by Anonymousreply 284March 1, 2019 6:09 PM

I watch Cohen case. He tried too hard to disrespects Jimm Jordan. That maked him look incredible because he is not honest man.

Pres Trump was good in Hanoi. He fights for US. Sergey was happy..: opps, i need to start new post.

by Anonymousreply 285March 1, 2019 6:18 PM

I am happy Midwestern boy! I have hard time understand politic so not pay much attentions for it, but gosh whillisker....this crazy story of nice Russia make collusions with big cowboy? Who believe this! Who believe this stupid!

ATTN: Anastasiya, please to check for spelling, punct, and article before this post in DL. I think I do good but new job, still unsure, better for you double checked. THX!

by Anonymousreply 286March 1, 2019 6:33 PM

Jim Jordan is so masterful and handsome in his big boy feshuns

by Anonymousreply 287March 1, 2019 6:35 PM

We get triggered when poster point out Russia is shithole. In fact we get so mad that we go careless on grammer. Russia is not shithole.. oh yes and AOC will turn US into shithole.

by Anonymousreply 288March 1, 2019 6:40 PM

I think Dems are be silly to try to bring in miss Ivanka for testification. She is a beautiful woman who not care about politic - she also gave jobs to people.

by Anonymousreply 289March 1, 2019 8:18 PM

Joe Biden likes Penski so he might be good as president.

by Anonymousreply 290March 1, 2019 9:45 PM

No inditements - I guess that Muller must be finished soon. Who will Trump choose as Vice President in 2020?

by Anonymousreply 291March 1, 2019 11:42 PM

TROLLS!

You need to push this Felicity "only the rich" story - is good deflection. Please put in overtime this week to make sure this and Michael Jackson are talked about nonstop. We need as much cover as possible for Donald Trump and our friend Paul.

by Anonymousreply 292March 13, 2019 10:55 PM

Why is Alexandria Ocascio-Cortez SO SOCIALIST?!?! She wants to destroy the US and replace it with much better Communist Russia!

by Anonymousreply 293March 14, 2019 7:30 AM

I always like Nancy Peloski, but this time she is only make Dems look weak. This is why we lost election in 2016. (editor - great Svetlana! remember, never say anything about how Russia hacked the voting machines).

by Anonymousreply 294March 14, 2019 10:22 PM

Troll team - please continue to create threads about the College Admissions scandal and Jussie Smollet. It's working tremendously for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 295March 14, 2019 11:16 PM

As simple housewife of the Nebraskas I am of great concern that Democrats they listening too much to the queers and the Negroes! Nothing but the whining! Not like the good white people of Midwestern the Heartland who making America Great!

by Anonymousreply 296March 14, 2019 11:39 PM

Oh man, I hope so much that Beto Ohrork can overcome his actions from his younger time. It sounds like some serious stuff but we need him very badly to beat Bernie. I'm true Democratic for my life the entire time!

by Anonymousreply 297March 16, 2019 7:11 PM

While I did not vote for President Trump, I agree that white nationalism is small group.

by Anonymousreply 298March 16, 2019 7:17 PM

[bold]RUSSIAN LADIE IS NOT PROSTATUTE. PLEASE TO STOP POSTING PHOTO OF UGLY HORSE-FACE RUPAUL'S TRANSVESTIE AS IT IS VERY TRIGGERS.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 299March 16, 2019 7:19 PM

I am criticizing Beto and bigging up AOC until my typing fingers bleed, all for Vla— oops, I mean all for Bernie.

by Anonymousreply 300March 16, 2019 7:25 PM

Holy shit! I ripped a troll on a “What if the Mueller report is a big nothingburger” troll thread, and he called me their go-to insult (paranoid schizophrenic), I lobbed an insult, blocked him, and it’s the one who started this thread!

Busted, Boris, you stupid fetal-alcohol syndrome raddled failure. No beets for you today.

by Anonymousreply 301March 16, 2019 7:30 PM

The DL Russian troll standard is weird.

Oppose Dems = troll. Makes sense.

Bur Support Dems can also trigger the troll squad. Maybe bc the way support is expressed? Tone?

And to point it out, like I am, is like mega troll-triggering.

Someone should start a thread on “when is some a DL Russian troll”

by Anonymousreply 302March 16, 2019 7:33 PM

Excellent next-level meta-trolling, r302! Question the very premise.

You need to work a bit on your colloquial English, though.

by Anonymousreply 303March 16, 2019 8:22 PM

^^no time for that R303. I’m busy letting your daddy work on my dick with his bussy

by Anonymousreply 304March 16, 2019 8:58 PM

As life long Democrat, Biden is to old and white. I like Bernie and think he makes so much sense. Democrat party is so far socialist now. They do not speak to the heartland folk who feel the rich need more tax cuts, they need smaller tax returns, they need to pay more because of tariffs, they see good down to earth billionaires as Secretaries of agencies in our government. Also, heartland folks feel they have to much Medicare so cutting it is A-ok unlike the extreme far left Democrat party who wants to just keep giving money in Medicare. Where are the moderates? They are in the party of Trump because he has sense able solutions most of those I have mentioned in my paragraph. Heartland folk like billionaire except the coastal elite ones who look down on us. Also, we must not have a white person on the Democrat party ticket or even a man. All I say makes sense because I am the heartland person.

by Anonymousreply 305March 16, 2019 9:02 PM

r121 nailed it

by Anonymousreply 306March 16, 2019 9:11 PM

Is funny how poster all call Boris when they reply something to they don't like. My name Sergei.

We know Democrat want to create Venezula in America so good farmers and local milk people need to fight caravan from coming to take jobs.

We are not Venezula so we don't want any Democratics because they are not the truely American. They are globealist who take the orders from Soros.

Only Trump can stop this, so we cannot vote for any Democratic! None!

#BeBlessed and see me at church for more informations.

God loves you, Debbie from Ohio.

by Anonymousreply 307March 16, 2019 9:20 PM

Butchy socialism wageenie lady Rachel Madcow make the cry over Mullers. While also and have ugly makeups. [bold]HA![/bold]

by Anonymousreply 308March 23, 2019 9:42 PM

I am Robert Muller and I trolled you guys for 2 years

by Anonymousreply 309March 23, 2019 9:44 PM

You Liebruls got owned bitches. We are getting our special ed kids Special Olympics defunded, getting our health care taken away, paid more taxes, flood every other month when our forests ain't on fire, our president loves strong men like Putin and Kim, but y'all done got played! Who's the joke on, Liebruls? Who? Tell me Liebruls?

by Anonymousreply 310March 28, 2019 3:25 AM

I am exciting for Paul Buttygieg - he will be a wonderfull gay roll model. I think I will vote for him instead of Biden or Beto. I know he may not have a chance, but it make a statement with my vote. Let's try and forget about DEM candidates who would easily beat Trump like Biden or Kamala Harris.

by Anonymousreply 311March 28, 2019 6:07 AM

Does it make actually a homophobic if a law promulgating gays against the law is in affect so long as nobody works an abduction and festoon with pretty RuPaul cosmetics on the VKontante?

Just a thought. ☺️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312March 30, 2019 2:17 AM

[quote]Oppose Dems = troll. Makes sense.

Oh honey, we've allocated plenty of anger for useful idiots like you.

by Anonymousreply 313March 30, 2019 2:25 AM

Pete Buttigieg is the best thing for the gay people. My partner and I are hosting fundraiser to lift his presence among many untolerate straight person. I say O'Rourke and Buttgeig ticket will proofed unbeatable unlike Hillary who we loved but she had lots of baggages.

Yay, I think we gays might truly get a chance to help save our country.

by Anonymousreply 314March 30, 2019 2:35 AM

Stop with the Miss Lindsey distractions. Lindsey is straight!

by Anonymousreply 315March 30, 2019 2:47 AM

The gay beautificator is lucky to earn the favor and patronage of woke God Empress Ivanka!

by Anonymousreply 316April 13, 2019 5:11 AM

Nailed it r312

by Anonymousreply 317April 13, 2019 4:45 PM

[quote]Paranoid Schizophrenia Sweeps Datalounge Posters Seems many are overly concerned that the other posters are Fraus, Russian (Boris), Deplorables, Republicans, Trolls, etc...

They are so self-righteous they think that everyone who disagrees with them are "the enemy".

by Anonymousreply 318April 13, 2019 5:41 PM

I would vote for sane Republicans like Christie. Why not? The Dems are going hard left. (I'm sure there are real people like this which is nuts given they think any conservative is trusworthy at this point ever again).

by Anonymousreply 319April 16, 2019 10:50 PM

Jesus ♥️ Trump this I know! Michelle Bachmans tell me so!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320April 16, 2019 10:56 PM

R320 Just quote Bachmann verbatim. I think most GOPers are Russian trolls since they are on the payroll.

by Anonymousreply 321April 16, 2019 10:58 PM

Besty DeVos is educating MILF I'd like to make literacies of!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322April 16, 2019 11:03 PM

Trump comrade

by Anonymousreply 323April 16, 2019 11:20 PM

I want Devin Nunes to plunder my pudendas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324May 9, 2019 2:17 AM

AOC eats babies.

by Anonymousreply 325May 9, 2019 3:22 AM

Eric Swolewalls is a FTM vaginal person

by Anonymousreply 326May 9, 2019 3:24 AM

The Democrat party is weak and no one will save us. Cheeto man is strong and he will win. It's over.

by Anonymousreply 327July 8, 2019 2:35 AM

Is thinks with my aunties the Bedo is illeyal aliens from the Meksiko. We Nebrasksans many generations from Brno, long farmings. No illegals!

by Anonymousreply 328July 8, 2019 2:38 AM

PLEASE TO CLICK "LIKE" ON LINK IF YOU SUPPORTING JESUS THE TROOPS AND PRESIDENT TRUMP!

by Anonymousreply 329July 8, 2019 2:50 AM

Dems support open borders and want to take all your money to give to the poor people in the hoods for reparations. Oh, and we need the rich to get richer because they protect us all and give us jobs. Don't blame them because they give us cheap paying jobs be grateful these GODS are giving us anything. They don't have to, ya know. They need to send your job out of the country and hire illegals because it is what is best for you. Turn your eyes that they are only getting richer doing this just keep voting GOP. Remember, all those unborn babies will be killed if you don't. Keep chanting that and don't mind the rich vacuuming up all the money. It is about the UNBORN!

by Anonymousreply 330July 9, 2019 8:48 PM

ACTUAL Troll Post Today:

[quote]I don’t care about political affiliation (these monsters certainly don’t). Politics is just another game to these people. They have no morals, and they have no true beliefs. The only thing they believe in and can understand others believing in is power.

[quote]Billionaires, presidents, princes, heiresses: like I give a fuck. I.Don’t.Care.

[quote]Everyone who has committed these crimes against vulnerable children should go to prison.

The typical "Lifelong Liberal Democrat who voted for Obama twice, but Hillary..."

by Anonymousreply 331July 9, 2019 9:39 PM

r331 Not surprised but it is tame compared to many posts here.

by Anonymousreply 332July 10, 2019 9:35 AM

I am a lifelong Dem, but I believe Jeffrey Epstein barely knew Donald Trump. Trump likes vodka and festivals, we know that. Prince Andrew and Stephanopoulis were very close with him! And don't you despise the Megan Markle woman?

by Anonymousreply 333July 18, 2019 9:23 PM

I'm a lifelong liberal but all those SJWs led by AOC are going to get Trump reelected in 2020! Dems are too focused on trans rights, BLM, and all those woke queers to care about working class Americans in Wisconsin.

by Anonymousreply 334July 18, 2019 9:48 PM

Miss Mancy have just hand the re-election to Trump. We should all just give up and become Republics. 😭

by Anonymousreply 335September 25, 2019 12:35 PM

I am queer boy from Californias. Trump is good choice. He is look out for us homosexuals. He is protect us. He is friend with Putin, Putin care about us homosexuals. Putin protect us. Trump and Putin is gay icon.

by Anonymousreply 336September 25, 2019 2:15 PM

It is to late for getting peach mint. To late. He is popular now and will win with 80% of the voting peoples.

by Anonymousreply 337September 25, 2019 9:28 PM

I used to be for impeachment up until yesterday. But now? What is the point? It is divisive and Nancy should have done it any time up until yesterday but now it just plays into his reelection and he will win in 2020. I now care about public opinion.

by Anonymousreply 338September 26, 2019 2:53 AM

I keep hearing that the whistle-blower didn't actually see any of the things he is suggesting happened? Is this true? I'm concerned that this won't sway any Republickan senators and this will all go away soon.

by Anonymousreply 339September 26, 2019 7:44 PM

I saw on Twitter that the whistle-blower is just heresy and thus cannot be used in court. So, it's already over, right?

by Anonymousreply 340September 26, 2019 10:10 PM

[quote] They need to send your job out of the country and hire illegals because it is what is best for you.

How long has it been since either party has cared about hiring American?

by Anonymousreply 341September 26, 2019 11:05 PM

The Democrat party is the party of elites and wall street. Please ignore they give 99% of their money to Republicans. They do this so they are punished for hurting farmer and Joe the toilet man.

by Anonymousreply 342September 27, 2019 1:18 AM

The senate will never convict, so they should just abandon all this.

by Anonymousreply 343September 28, 2019 6:17 AM

The senate will never convict, so they should just abandon all this.

by Anonymousreply 344September 28, 2019 6:17 AM

Let’s start posting more about the fake pee tape, Then maybe everyone will think the Ukraine story is fake too.

by Anonymousreply 345September 28, 2019 7:35 AM

No speak of impeachment. Look over there eez trans and Greta Thunberg!

by Anonymousreply 346September 28, 2019 4:22 PM

Fair Tulsi Gabbard is gay rights ikon. Hillary is nasty homophobe lady who used to picket with the Phelps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347October 20, 2019 1:23 PM

Remember, Boris and Natasha, to wit and wizdom every thread about trans people. It is top of our dissension agenda this year!

by Anonymousreply 348October 22, 2019 9:35 PM

Why do gay men have sex right out in public like bonobos? Why do blacks have such low IQs?

by Anonymousreply 349October 31, 2019 9:59 PM

Dem Rep shows up to vote for impeachment in BATMAN costume.

by Anonymousreply 350October 31, 2019 10:34 PM

Drag Queen is faking abortion to the American Peoples! I fear this will make us American Gays look like big bad Marys!

by Anonymousreply 351October 31, 2019 10:39 PM

OLD WHITE MEN like the Joe Biten will get Trump reelected. My vote does go to Tulsi!

by Anonymousreply 352October 31, 2019 10:48 PM

Quid Pro Quo is not really what is all that bad. Democrat being very very secretive on impeachment hearings. Nobody know what they are doing. Military is very much pussies and liars. All of them hurting US of A except Michael Flynn.

by Anonymousreply 353October 31, 2019 10:49 PM

Alex Vindman is fat whore! Not hot at all, ewwww!

by Anonymousreply 354October 31, 2019 11:08 PM

remember, moscow crew, if you post in-your-face porn images when starting a thread you get bonus. We want to make the homosexuals look perverted and sick and keep the rank and file from coming back to dis site.

by Anonymousreply 355October 31, 2019 11:22 PM

I am woke black gay who cannot deny my lust for superior white ding-dong. I am so ashame!

by Anonymousreply 356November 1, 2019 3:01 AM

I tried starting an innocuous non-political thread but immediately got busted for an ESL grammar mistake. :(

by Anonymousreply 357November 4, 2019 4:38 PM

[quote]I despise 45. I voted for Hillary,, enthusiastically. I'm a socialist. But I have always believed Juanita Broderick's story. I'll bet you would too if you read some of the in-depth reporting done by legit journalists about this over the years. I didn't want to believe it but I do now. While no one is as disgusting and evil as the current resident of the White House, Bill Clinton was and is a pig.

by Anonymousreply 358November 4, 2019 8:34 PM

I am very concerned the American Homosexuals acting so disgusting sexual makes all of us LGBT look so bad to Trump voter. No wonder Trump Voter say bad things about us Gay Americans. Am I right, girl?

by Anonymousreply 359November 7, 2019 2:23 AM

Slattern lady rappers with their meretricious lyric make more importance than impeachment concernings!

by Anonymousreply 360November 7, 2019 10:19 PM

[quote]Do people hate Trump too much? This is only quasi-political, but it seems like people are too worked up over Trump. Not just the media, not just celebrities, but IRL people too. I live in a big city so maybe it’s not like this everywhere but when you talk to people, especially women, about anything associated with Trump, they get bent out of shape like they know him personally. Lifelong Democrat here btw, but I feel really weird as someone who didn’t vote for Trump but doesn’t have a strong opinion about him one way or another.

by Anonymousreply 361November 14, 2019 1:15 PM

[quote]Even as a Democrat I get that at some point there are going to be Republicans in power, including the White House. I don’t think Trump has been any more radical on balance than any other Republican. Trump’s mouth and moral failings make him an outlier, but even those were on full display prior to him being elected.

by Anonymousreply 362November 14, 2019 1:17 PM

Mayo Pete will never win the American Presidential Nomination. Americans cannot stand Buttboy as president, he is bad for the Black Americans of which he polls under zero percentage points and is Small Town Mayor unequipped for allies like the Hero Vlad Putin

by Anonymousreply 363November 21, 2019 8:52 PM

Tulsi Gabbard is great for the American Gays. She speak her mind and is no corrupt like the Hillary Clinton with her Uranium, Wars, and Emails. She is true independent Democrat leader for Us Gays.

by Anonymousreply 364November 21, 2019 8:53 PM

Anything that comes out of Tulsi's mouth........

by Anonymousreply 365November 21, 2019 9:55 PM

Here is hilarious fun game the heavy weight men and women play in my workplace office festival. I will teach you the rules.

Kindly post below the first three letters of your first name, your middle initial, and the first three letters of your last name.

In the second line, write the name of University you attended.

In the third line, write the name of the State or Province of your birth along with your complete date of Birthday.

In the fourth line, write the last six digits of your Social Security number.

Fifth line is your email password.

I will then enter all the information into Database that will tell everyone what White Neck Red Trash Casserole you are. It is hilarious. You will see.

Here is actualy mine for example. It is such fun. JON W SMI HARVARD UNIVERSITY KANSAS 03/02/01 Last 6 SS#: 55-1212 PW: P13r0gi

My Trashy Casserole is Snicker Cream Fluff Pretzel Strawberry Dessert!!! LOLOLOL

See what fun! Now you do!

No Paranoid party poops calling me Russian Troll allowed!

by Anonymousreply 366November 21, 2019 10:26 PM

[quote]What’s the “Russian Trolls” story? So...people here think people in Russia are on here spouting opinions about topics...Where is the logic or the actual problem? The motive? Oh, and ALL Americans agree on everything. We’re all one collective mind. Imagine that!

by Anonymousreply 367November 22, 2019 1:15 AM

Please post your Grandmothers name. I love old names from the past!

Let’s pay tribute to these fabulous ladies we love! Mine are Glynnis and Pearl.

by Anonymousreply 368November 25, 2019 9:09 PM

I lifelong Democrat from Democrat Party and I am hear to tear down other Democrat Party candidates for Prime Minister but I no vote for Trump unless Warren or Pete or Amy Farm Lady or Joe Man get nominated.

by Anonymousreply 369January 9, 2020 3:21 AM

Tell me about.... (Insert random small US town name here).

I want to hear all about the local places, street names, and slang people of this location to be using. Tell me so much I can myself and others be make to feel like I come from there!!!!

by Anonymousreply 370January 21, 2020 3:44 PM

Is Teenage American Life to be like we see on the Television screens?

Tell me everything real American Teenagers act and behave like!

by Anonymousreply 371January 21, 2020 3:45 PM

Let's Play A Game... Do Americans.... (insert random lifestyle question here).

by Anonymousreply 372January 21, 2020 3:46 PM

I concern they want take my guns away.

by Anonymousreply 373January 21, 2020 3:56 PM

I am lifelong Democrat from Democrat Party but I feel they are going to extreme. They want to help me with health care and child care and college. So I will probably vote for Trump. It is the only choice I have!

by Anonymousreply 374January 21, 2020 9:27 PM

Eh, I do not comprends why Putin is so bad. He is love of animals. Look at how he cuddle to cute puppy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375January 21, 2020 9:39 PM

I tell anyone who write English on Twitterov that they so very stupid!! when they post fact. I and 49,682 other trolls think media emptier than Trotsky's holey head when media report our hashtag campaign, but they make us enough rubles to have happy Krokodil parties

by Anonymousreply 376January 21, 2020 9:47 PM

I am middle of road Democratic voter. I live in Jameson, Pennsylvania. Democrat become very extreme. All they care about is woke. Also very communism and open borders. If my candidate does not win the nomination I will vote republican party because there is no difference. None at all. This the same as Obama. Republican not extreme and not woke and not for open border and lead stable country.

by Anonymousreply 377February 4, 2020 10:29 PM

Anyone who accuses anyone else of being a Russian troll is themselves a Russian troll trying to throw scent off the trail.

by Anonymousreply 378February 4, 2020 10:43 PM

r378 Nope but nice try. Struck a nerve? Do you have any good ones left?

by Anonymousreply 379February 4, 2020 10:47 PM

I'm a woke black woman and I support Trump!

by Anonymousreply 380February 4, 2020 10:52 PM

Thanks for proving my point, R379. Every one of these posts is a Russian troll hiding in plain sight by pretending to be a parody.

by Anonymousreply 381February 4, 2020 10:54 PM

r378 My apologies. I thought I was in the wrong thread! The trolls are out in force today!

by Anonymousreply 382February 4, 2020 10:55 PM

There is no virus in Russia but you will not see me post very much lately as my troll fa........work has closed.

by Anonymousreply 383March 26, 2020 3:45 AM

I glad we get vaccinated in Russia, Putin takes care of —— oh we aren’t allowed to mention?

I scared of covid.

by Anonymousreply 384March 26, 2020 11:36 AM

Russia fewer cases than Luxemburg. They doing something good. Unlike America where Democrats killed half of population. Trump just got reelected.

by Anonymousreply 385March 26, 2020 1:15 PM

We must open the economy now! What is a few hundred thousand useless eaters compared with hyperinflation and mass starvation? At least with COVID you die quick!

by Anonymousreply 386April 16, 2020 11:06 PM

R386 Perfection! Glad you posted that here. So true.

by Anonymousreply 387April 16, 2020 11:50 PM

What was up with that "Stone Floor" thread in Russian that got deleted?

by Anonymousreply 388April 20, 2020 9:59 PM

The Dems just handed Trump his reelection.

by Anonymousreply 389April 20, 2020 10:13 PM

I'm a lifelong Liberal Democrat who voted for Obama twice, but Biden's senility...

by Anonymousreply 390April 20, 2020 10:14 PM

The trolls are getting extra bread (moldy, of course It's Russia what do you expect?). They are having to work overtime because Putin's puppet is taking a beating.

by Anonymousreply 391April 20, 2020 10:24 PM

[quote]I refuse to wear a mask!

[quote]I'm not going to wear a mask either!

[quote]Me too! Masks are full of holes and don't work any way!

by Anonymousreply 392April 25, 2020 2:16 AM

DL "I need your help."

Due to COVID my job duties have changed. Suddenly I am on the phone daily with new clients from Los Angeles. I quickly discovered the term "LA" is meaningless. Burbank, Culver City, Van Nuys, Hawthorne. I need to know the differences.

by Anonymousreply 393April 25, 2020 11:33 PM

Relax, you loon, and take your schizophrenia medicaments!

by Anonymousreply 394April 27, 2020 3:27 PM

You are really stupid! Go fuck a cow's arse!

by Anonymousreply 395April 28, 2020 3:11 PM

GURL! Meghan McCunt is basic, conniving white pretending to be black. She is crazy person, not princess material.

by Anonymousreply 396April 28, 2020 3:24 PM

We all know Biden has dementia. He barely coherent when speaks. Say what you will about Trump and I don't like him he's nuts but Joe is now a rapist. Inflation is coming. We need to open the country now.

by Anonymousreply 397April 28, 2020 3:24 PM

I am Grisha, level entry junior troll. I excavate Datalounge threads from 2015. My English is not so good yet to post at threads about reopen the economies. I get bored for typing "bump" over and overs.

by Anonymousreply 398May 4, 2020 3:18 PM

Data lounge die if people believe in trolls, not right. Free speech snowflakes obscure site only 90 posters

by Anonymousreply 399May 10, 2020 11:43 AM

R399 You saw that thread as well.

by Anonymousreply 400May 10, 2020 7:59 PM

It seems to have disappeared?

by Anonymousreply 401May 11, 2020 9:54 AM

Bot farms are Covid-19 hothouses just like meat packing plants. I wonder how many have died already?

With top notch medical facilities for the masses and doctors falling out of hospital windows, you know... Oh, wait.

by Anonymousreply 402May 11, 2020 10:56 AM

Peoples who talk about Karen is the real trolls, also Hitler was a human too! Everybody say LOVE! ❤️

by Anonymousreply 403June 22, 2020 4:28 PM

Common sense isn’t common.

Common sense is in short supply.

I don’t why this is a troll thing, but I think it is currently tell for AI division bots.

by Anonymousreply 404June 22, 2020 7:20 PM

Positive Things Trump Has Accomplished. I loathe him and want Biden/anyone, but sometimes you have to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 405July 15, 2020 11:36 PM

Joe Bidens shop at the Wayfair for children in all of the must-have colors for today's modern home, yays?

by Anonymousreply 406July 16, 2020 3:16 PM

I am raking in the coin for successful triggered response in "Let's Be SJWs" and "George Floyd Deserved to Die" threads

by Anonymousreply 407July 28, 2020 5:59 PM

Trump victorious is now assuring with pick of witchy lady Kampala Uganda Harry. SAD!

by Anonymousreply 408August 12, 2020 2:23 AM

I voted for Obama but Biden was only VEEP because he knews of a Kenyan birth recording. And Trump has business cumin who knews to fix economy. Harris is lesbian, might sell babies in university.

by Anonymousreply 409August 12, 2020 2:33 AM

^^Was going to sign “it’s kind of fun, I can see the appeal of the rubles”, but how it ended up kind of fits with the theme.

by Anonymousreply 410August 12, 2020 2:35 AM

любая американка, которая не доверяет величайшему лидеру 21-го века в истории России, с радостью отправила бы младенцев в измельчитель древесины.

by Anonymousreply 411August 12, 2020 2:40 AM

вы подождете до восьми утра по всемирному координированному времени, когда все нормальные работающие американцы начнут свой день, тогда вы увидите, что на самом деле думают мейнстримные молчаливые «средние Йозефы»

by Anonymousreply 412August 12, 2020 2:45 AM

so dark, R411?

by Anonymousreply 413August 12, 2020 2:45 AM

Чем лучше мы выкладываем дерьмо, тем на нижнем этаже работаем. Вывихивание лодыжки на втором этаже было лучше, чем то, что получил Сергей на восьмом этаже.

by Anonymousreply 414August 12, 2020 2:49 AM

Why do Datalounge accuse everything they do not like of Russia and Boris? Take a big handsful of the Seroquels because you are relly idiots! LOLOLOOOOL

by Anonymousreply 415August 22, 2020 6:41 PM

There are no Russian Trolls. Deez fake news! You all morons!

by Anonymousreply 416August 23, 2020 12:49 AM

Joe Biden played the footballs with Mao Zedong at Commieville State University!

by Anonymousreply 417August 26, 2020 9:38 PM

God Emperor Trump is all-powerful omnipotence. There is no point to fight his inevitable victory. We have no choice but to lay down, give up, and go quietly to sassy homosexuals concentration camp. 😞

by Anonymousreply 418September 24, 2020 12:56 PM

Hunter Biden backed into a parking space where it is prohibit. HE IS GOING DOWN!

by Anonymousreply 419October 14, 2020 4:32 PM

I'm 'Bob'. When Yahoo Comments was shut off, I switched to Youtube Comments. I hate everything liberal, left wing, Socialist, LGBTQ, immigration, feminist, BLM, Antifa, green and taxes.

by Anonymousreply 420October 14, 2020 5:35 PM

The float tilla of Trump boats is garbinger of sure victory!

by Anonymousreply 421October 20, 2020 5:09 PM

Masterly Alpha God Emperor Trump esciverate Pussy Man Biden! HA!

by Anonymousreply 422October 23, 2020 4:36 PM

Democrat must see election was bad for them so they must ask every American voter why they hate them. Also, please do not look into Miami-Dade county results. Also, nothing to see with senate races. We Americans must focus on why voters didn’t vote for Biden.

by Anonymousreply 423November 30, 2020 12:23 AM

The object by Josh Haley on Januarsky 6, plus like such as alternating electors, will cement Trump victory. WE ARE FUCKING!

by Anonymousreply 424December 30, 2020 7:27 PM

Joe Bidens transed my Labradoodle

by Anonymousreply 425June 18, 2021 12:54 PM

Having a good time re-reading this thread! R44 has reminded me that the "What is [City X] Like?" threads don't show up as often as they used to.

by Anonymousreply 426June 18, 2021 1:14 PM

I’m a moderate `Democrat but come on, Joe is being treated with softballs from the media who would freak out when the former president says things like, “shut the fuck up whore and let me talk more” or “I like Putin. So what he wants to make us an Autocracy he says nice things about me” or “when I was a teen I ran over puppies for fun. I’m rich. I can do anything.”

And no, my talking points are not straight from Heritage via Russia.

by Anonymousreply 427June 18, 2021 9:10 PM

I'm a lifelong liberal Democrat but the Squad is taking it too far. They have no sense of what Americans want and we don't want Marxism.

by Anonymousreply 428June 18, 2021 9:14 PM

I have always considered myself to be a liberal Democrat but I think Tucker Carlson has a point about the FBI being behind 1/6.

I've done my research and you can find it all online

by Anonymousreply 429June 18, 2021 9:15 PM

My name is Sergei errr Sergio. Sorry that was autocorrect. I vote for the Democrat party but they just wiped out the virus, gave people more money in the COVID bill but but what else?? Is that it? I voted for more. I feel they love Manchin because he, how they say, protect Democrat who are corporate. Why they want to take monies from hard working Musk and Bezos? I might vote for republicans next because the Democrat party is becoming extremely with that pretty lady from Bronx and republicans are moderate.

by Anonymousreply 430June 18, 2021 9:32 PM

[quote]Seriously, the same jingoistic "love it or leave it" attitude, the same blitheness to the US's culpability in war crimes, the same bullying insults to anyone who dares to disagree on anything.You sound just like George W. Bush supporters.

by Anonymousreply 431July 6, 2021 2:29 AM

Poot Buttyplug make too much time nursing babby and not enough time supply chaining! I need Great Values item from the Walmark!

by Anonymousreply 432October 20, 2021 5:53 PM

I love brawnful Ron DeSantis of the sexie musculature. Putin could learn two or a thing about his masteration of the Covids in fair Florida!

by Anonymousreply 433October 30, 2021 4:51 PM

Democratics in disarray! Biden is dementiated Grinch of Christmas! Critical Race Theory cucks the young child's! Boris is figmentary of Datalounge schizophrenics! Youngkin yard sign up my cloaca! Alec Baldwin must be execute for murder! MAGA 2024! Hillary still eating babby on her spare times!

by Anonymousreply 434October 30, 2021 5:03 PM

Tranny tranny tranny!

by Anonymousreply 435October 30, 2021 5:13 PM

There is only Russia no Ukraine! All-powerfull Putin will drop the nuclear warhead and then you'll be sorry!

by Anonymousreply 436October 2, 2022 7:28 PM

[bold]All the women, who independent, gonna vote G O P (or so says the Times)[/bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437October 18, 2022 1:20 AM

R437 Yes! I mean, how obvious!

by Anonymousreply 438October 18, 2022 1:29 AM

G O P is what happens now

by Anonymousreply 439October 18, 2022 1:30 AM

All the women, who INDEPENDENT, gonna!

Ahahahahahahahaha Jesus we have the dumbest Russian trolls. All Russians are dumb so..

by Anonymousreply 440October 18, 2022 1:37 AM

I don't think they ready, for this women's who jelly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441October 18, 2022 1:45 AM

Dr. Oz is mop up the floor with retarded fat Fetterman! Suck it bitches!

by Anonymousreply 442October 27, 2022 5:56 PM

Mr. Nancy Pelosi is secret gay who had his cranial bashment by jealous nude antifa from the Grinder. Jesus told me so!

by Anonymousreply 443October 29, 2022 4:01 PM

Sinful Sasha Obama is a degenerate wearing of the booty shorts!

by Anonymousreply 444December 24, 2022 4:55 PM

[quote][bold]Would You Help Trump Supporter Stranded At Airport?[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 445December 28, 2022 10:11 PM

Here’s my latest link from Zero Hedge.

by Anonymousreply 446June 28, 2023 9:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!