Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hello. I am definitely not Russian spy.

I was talking to the bros about the Datalounge this morning and I was wondering if there are important people here. Such as the high-level Democratic party workers and the high-tech and such. Just curious. I would love to meet someone exciting for a vodka.

by Anonymousreply 29September 6, 2018 8:53 AM

Yes I am very important.

by Anonymousreply 1September 4, 2018 6:48 PM

My wageenie makes the itching in these orange gulag pants

by Anonymousreply 2September 4, 2018 6:52 PM

Thank you r 1. Do you prefer the top or the bottom? I can accommodate any position with my nubile yet athletic physique. I also enjoy the blow job both ways. Are you in New York or Washington, D.C.?

by Anonymousreply 3September 4, 2018 6:52 PM

Also, my girl friend has the fetish for elderly Daddys and finds Robert Mueller hot. Do you know him of perhaps one who does know him? She has big reward for you.

by Anonymousreply 4September 4, 2018 6:58 PM

I not too a Russian spy. I want only to know what if they are so on here.

Please vote for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 5September 4, 2018 7:59 PM

привет, OP!

I too am not Russian troll. I am from Iowa -- is flyover country, I know, but many of we Americans live here.

We are swing state, I am very proud of that. I take democracy very seriously and participate often in online discussions, on Datalounge and on Facebook and Twitter and Instagram...it is almost like a full-time job! But there is so much lamestream media fake news to need correcting, always. They always lie about President Trump, always!

I subscribe to Alex Jones, he is very important newsman. Do you know him? I don't know any other important people yet, but if I meet any, I will share this information with you.

Sorry we cannot meet for vodka, but I am in Iowa, far from big cities like New York and Moscow. We drink beer here -- Miller Lite and Bud, good American beers. Maybe if you come here, we can have barbecue together!

by Anonymousreply 6September 4, 2018 8:11 PM

Hello, Sam from Iowa. I think these reports of Russians on the internet are the fake news.

by Anonymousreply 7September 4, 2018 8:16 PM

It is all FAKE NEWS.

by Anonymousreply 8September 4, 2018 8:22 PM

You not very nice people! Russia very good country and Putin great president! Just like President Trump! He good president, makes America great again! Trump 2020, ochin karasho -oops, I mean very good!

by Anonymousreply 9September 4, 2018 8:24 PM

Original posting is worse than spoilt golubtsy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 4, 2018 8:25 PM

r10, so true

Похожие темы Даталонжу

by Anonymousreply 11September 4, 2018 8:34 PM

Is silly that Russians would spend time here, no?

by Anonymousreply 12September 4, 2018 8:47 PM

I am Debbie from Texas, my girl friends all love Trump. Are happy he want to support Ted Cruze. We read and discuss bible while go to church. We are on the Facebook, please like us. We too want vote for Ted. He is good family man and need help against fake news Democratics. Won't you all vote for Ted Cruze?

by Anonymousreply 13September 4, 2018 8:58 PM

Forgot to say, OP, you have come to right place here! Datalounge is full of important people.

I have seen many posts from famous Senators like Lindsay Graham and Marco Rubio, and even First Lady Melania Trump (but her English is very bad, I almost cannot understand what she writes. Why she doesn't have better training before starting mission?).

by Anonymousreply 14September 4, 2018 8:59 PM

The NRA stand for important rights for Americans to own guns. This makes progressive country. Anyone who says NRA is laundromat for oligarch money is bad. White people who shoot others have mental illness. Blacks who shoot are lawless and need be in jail. Any Mexican with guns is in a cartel, they look to kill Americans so you need to build a wall.

by Anonymousreply 15September 4, 2018 9:09 PM

Greetings, fellow patriotic Americans!

Folks, I have question: why do we waste so much time here talking about all Trump, Mueller, collusion, blah, blah, blah? So boring!

We should more discuss fun, interesting topics like the Kardashians! And Taylor Swift gay boyfriends. And if politics, then why not gay Hillary? I heard Hillary took many young girls from the pizza store for herself.

by Anonymousreply 16September 5, 2018 10:40 AM

Have you ever dated a US military guy before?

by Anonymousreply 17September 5, 2018 11:17 AM

Large Democrat George Clooney and his Muslim terrorist wife post here. I have proofs!

by Anonymousreply 18September 5, 2018 11:21 AM

There's no one important on DL. There's barely anyone gay left on DL. It's all fraus, trolls (hi OP!), political advocacy and conspiracy lunatics, bigots, racists and lots and lots of obsessed mental cases.

by Anonymousreply 19September 5, 2018 11:37 AM

How do you feel about dick, male not Russian spy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 5, 2018 11:37 AM

I not Russian spy neither. I am actually Democrat but I think Woodwud book unfair to our president. We should put aside political motive and respect out leader Pu.....Trump.

by Anonymousreply 21September 5, 2018 12:04 PM

I am a long time democrat but I say we all give up. It is usrless to try anymore.

by Anonymousreply 22September 5, 2018 1:01 PM

I voted for Hilary and we should take to the streets and bomb everything it is what she would want us to do

by Anonymousreply 23September 5, 2018 1:03 PM

R22 Voting doesn't work because the Dems are not offering alternatives, but rather what they themselves describe as the lesser of two evils.

by Anonymousreply 24September 5, 2018 1:07 PM

Right R22? Ve valk avay together.

by Anonymousreply 25September 5, 2018 1:08 PM

Right R25. No shame in walking away.

by Anonymousreply 26September 5, 2018 1:16 PM

Did you see New York Times anonymous Op-Ed from inside White House? So unfair. The President should be able to shut down irresponsible newspapers, no?

by Anonymousreply 27September 6, 2018 7:14 AM

Yes! Such a coward for not throwing hims..showing his face.

by Anonymousreply 28September 6, 2018 7:56 AM

Definitely we need laws to stop leaks like this and close down fake-news media spreading these lies!

We need strong president to do this and make America great again!

by Anonymousreply 29September 6, 2018 8:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!