Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meghan McCain on The View THREAD FIVE

Continuing all things Meeeeeghan (with proper spelling of her first name)...

Part Four linked below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600July 29, 2018 4:59 AM

Upcoming guests. Thursday's show should be a must-see.

Monday, July 16 - Former "The View" co-host Sherri Shepherd ("Trial & Error"); "View Your Deal" with hottest items at affordable prices

Tuesday, July 17 - Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson ("Power")

Wednesday, July 18 - Joel McHale ("The Joel McHale Show with Joel McHale"); Daveed Diggs ("Blindspotting")

Thursday, July 19 - The Political View with Jeanine Pirro (author, "Liars, Leakers and Liberals" and "Justice with Judge Jeanine")

Friday, July 20 - Jennifer Garner (Once Upon A Farm)

by Anonymousreply 1July 15, 2018 7:40 PM

I want Joy to throw her drink in Judge Jeanine’s face.

by Anonymousreply 2July 15, 2018 7:48 PM

Fuck you for capitulating and spelling her name correctly!

OK, over it.

by Anonymousreply 3July 15, 2018 7:50 PM

Megan is a cunt and she needs to earn that H if she wants her name spelled correctly.

by Anonymousreply 4July 15, 2018 7:53 PM

Thursday looks to be completely insufferable. The screeching will be off the charts.

by Anonymousreply 5July 15, 2018 8:02 PM

Please....not one person on that panel will call her out on her shit.

by Anonymousreply 6July 15, 2018 8:11 PM

I will not watch with that vile "Judge" thing on the show.

Jenna Bush, as well as her sister Barbara, voted for Hillary and have been outspoken in their disgust for Pres Bone Spurs. For that, they've earned huge marks in my book. The whole Bush family (W, Laura, HW, the late Bar, and the Bush twins) voted for Hillary and spoke out against PBS. I know W said he wrote in a name but bwhwhahahaha you know he didn't. He voted Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 7July 15, 2018 8:54 PM

Have you noticed it's very rare for Meghan to be in any of the segments with people of color?

I wonder if that's her choice or the guest's choice? I could see it being both.

by Anonymousreply 8July 15, 2018 9:52 PM

Her husband was on Face The Nation and all I could think about was that face of his buried in her snatch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 15, 2018 10:07 PM

R8, I've really noticed it before but now that you mention it...

by Anonymousreply 10July 16, 2018 4:35 AM

Does Mooghan’s snatch smell?

by Anonymousreply 11July 16, 2018 10:18 AM

I just watched Meghan McCain say “I get irrationally angry when I hear about people who have fakw Twitter followers because I EARNED EVERY SINGLE TWITTER FOLLOWER I HAVE.” The lady doth protest too much, methinks. Here is her Twitter audit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 16, 2018 2:55 PM

Her priorities are so.....

by Anonymousreply 13July 16, 2018 3:12 PM

In Philly, today's View is pre-empted by Trump and Putin's joint press conference - which is equally as nauseating as Meghan usually is.

by Anonymousreply 14July 16, 2018 3:48 PM

R14

Same here in Nashville

by Anonymousreply 15July 16, 2018 3:57 PM

Officially treason. Undeniably.

by Anonymousreply 16July 16, 2018 4:36 PM

I can't wait to see/hear the gals dissect today's conference on tomorrow's show! Although I doubt it will happen, I want to see Meghan be held responsible for tacitly supporting Trump ("I don't support him, BUT I understand him and his supporters!").

by Anonymousreply 17July 16, 2018 6:37 PM

Guess what. Meghan made Trump’s act of treason about...Meghan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 16, 2018 6:44 PM

I never quite think of her as....quippy. Quips are off the cuff not recited off a note card.

by Anonymousreply 19July 16, 2018 6:52 PM

R19 She may be seen as witty by unfunny Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 20July 16, 2018 6:55 PM

R18 it's okay... she'll be defending Baby Donald in 2 hours.

by Anonymousreply 21July 16, 2018 7:37 PM

You think she can hold out 24 hours, R21? She is eagerly contributing to the undoing of the country her father is revered for giving his freedom for. She’s about as awful as a person can be.

by Anonymousreply 22July 16, 2018 7:40 PM

R22 I said 2 not 24.

by Anonymousreply 23July 16, 2018 7:47 PM

When he husband gets a hold of her, she will find a way to blame Dems and twist things ever so delicately as not as bad as it really is. She'll still feign being horrified but she'll spin it.

by Anonymousreply 24July 16, 2018 7:50 PM

Imagine a black person being allowed to get off with a wrist slap for driving 119 (!!!) mph. No wonder she loves this country under T-rump. Will they ask Pirro about it? LOL. Of course they won't!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 16, 2018 8:04 PM

R25 I can't with that vile creature. I will not watch the show when she is on. I'm done listening to filth and shit spewing from them. DONE.

by Anonymousreply 26July 16, 2018 8:10 PM

Good God! Tomorrow will be a disaster cake.

by Anonymousreply 27July 16, 2018 9:50 PM

Meghan tomorrow: LET ME SPEAK! LET ME SPEAK!! I will say that I was horrified by what I saw yesterday. Trump has personally attacked my father and now Putin has named my father in his sanctions. I WILL SAY that that speaks well of my father. I WILL say too that I am disappointed in Trump’s antics because between appointing TWO conservatives to the Supreme Court and the tax breaks, he really is doing great things for the country. LET ME FINISH LET ME FINISH I SAID I don’t personally like him MY GOD WOULD YOU LET ME TALK!! He has attacked MY FATHER WHO HAS CANCER and I have more reason to hate him than ANYONE ELSE ON THIS PLANET DOES but REALLY he DID ask a good question about HILLARY CLINTON’s EMAILS and I think that the Democrats would be wise to keep their mouths shut because YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND TRUMP VOTERS AND I DO BECAUSE I AM A FUCKING INSANE LOOSE CANNON AND AS A MATTER OF FACT I PUT METH IN MY WHISKEY THIS MORNING! I. AM. DONE.

by Anonymousreply 28July 16, 2018 10:00 PM

R28 That sounds reasonable.I would add she starts off deflecting with bothsiderism 99.9% of the time.

by Anonymousreply 29July 16, 2018 10:13 PM

Was the show pre-empted today altogether or was it filmed for another air date?

I can imagine the audience, who waited on line in the awful NYC heat, would have been pissed if they were suddenly turned away.

by Anonymousreply 30July 16, 2018 10:16 PM

Here’s a clip from today’s show. Meg agrees with the ladies that Trump has no Russia plan. No fighting in this clip.

Meg’s outfit......choices.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 16, 2018 10:34 PM

She'll get her marching orders from hubby tonight. She will not be as accommodating tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 32July 16, 2018 10:40 PM

Is this the longest, continuous thread?.. lol. The View was not on today, trump summit on instead. Back on here tomorrow... the Meghan hate continues, with new bitching.

by Anonymousreply 33July 16, 2018 10:41 PM

R33 They posted a clip from today. Yes, the Meg hate continues because he is fucking complicit in this shit. She admitted she was A-OK with Pres Bone Spurs because he gave them SC justices and tax cuts. So, she deserves more than hate from us.

by Anonymousreply 34July 16, 2018 10:44 PM

Another clip from today’s show. A painfullly awkward one.

Megan is a young woman yet refuses to do a silly dance to lighten the mood. Whoopi and Joy are elderly, so it’s up to Sara and Sunny to do the silly dance.

Listen to Megan at the end sputter about “nine tequilas.” She’s such a drip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 16, 2018 10:46 PM

Meg thinks she is so young. Sorry bitch, 30's aren't young. 30's and 40's are average age peeps.

by Anonymousreply 36July 16, 2018 10:50 PM

Like trump, Meghan has no sense of humor. She takes herself and everything too seriously.

by Anonymousreply 37July 16, 2018 10:57 PM

It shows a real lack of confidence in herself, to have to be right all the time.. and being very defensive when people disagree with her. It's been said on this multiple thread many times, but she's very immature.

by Anonymousreply 38July 16, 2018 11:01 PM

R35.. I'm impressed with Sarah's dance moves.. not bad!

by Anonymousreply 39July 16, 2018 11:03 PM

[quote]Is this the longest, continuous thread?.. lol.

You're joking right? There are threads about random dudes nipples that have gone on longer than this.

by Anonymousreply 40July 16, 2018 11:06 PM

Today's episode is online.

by Anonymousreply 41July 16, 2018 11:08 PM

I'm kind of new here on DL. Ha..

by Anonymousreply 42July 16, 2018 11:08 PM

Hey it’s time for the Meghan and The View to be on.

by Anonymousreply 43July 17, 2018 3:02 PM

"It's a really scary time to be an American. Screw party lines." Meghan McCain+, The View July 17, 2018.

by Anonymousreply 44July 17, 2018 3:07 PM

R44 as has been said before, she'll walk it back by sticking her tongue up Drumpf's ass within the hour.

by Anonymousreply 45July 17, 2018 3:29 PM

That hard-working beauty deserves every bit of her fame and fortune.

by Anonymousreply 46July 17, 2018 3:36 PM

[quote]hard-working beauty

Her "beauty" is certainly working hard.

by Anonymousreply 47July 17, 2018 3:39 PM

LET ME FINISH

by Anonymousreply 48July 17, 2018 4:14 PM

I want someone to say to her, "You are FINISHED." Coming up, meet the Thing's replacement in our next segment."

by Anonymousreply 49July 17, 2018 4:28 PM

Not hard enough, r47.....

by Anonymousreply 50July 17, 2018 4:40 PM

Not this time, R45. The Conservatives claim to love God and country above all else. What Trump said at that press conference finally poked the bear (American bear, not Russian :) The only morons who still defend him are paid Russian trolls and what's left of his cult.

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and not lose any voters."tThe cult remains steadfast in their belief in their leader's abilities.

Many voted for him without admitting publicly they supported him. I'm hoping many are now pretending, among their circle of friends and family, to be loyal to him while quietly abandoning their support.

by Anonymousreply 51July 17, 2018 7:11 PM

Wanna bet, R51? Guarantee you she'll start defending him the first minute she gets.

And now she'll have her way out, "He MISSPOKE."

by Anonymousreply 52July 17, 2018 7:14 PM

She will first do her usual "bothsiderisms" then say how he misspoke and we need to focus on what he said TODAY not in front of his handler.......er.......Vladdy his daddy.

by Anonymousreply 53July 17, 2018 7:22 PM

Oh, come on. You guys said she'd come out today and defend Trump because her husband is ultra-conservative and he would sway her opinion. It didn't happen. She even sealed the deal by showing a clip of Pops from 2013 talking against Putin.

We'll see what happens tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 54July 17, 2018 8:16 PM

^^^^^^ Considering daddy spoke out against him yesterday, it's not a surprise she didn't defend him today. Her cover would have been completely blown. It's just a shame this didn't happen in the fall, close to elections. Americans are so ADD they'll have forgotten all their outrage by then.

by Anonymousreply 55July 17, 2018 9:15 PM

But it wasn’t “meddle meddle”

by Anonymousreply 56July 17, 2018 9:39 PM

Republicans need to reinstate the GWB-era “talking points” so that Trumpy and his buddies spew out consistent messages each and every day. We must’nt have good Republicans like the McCain family coming up with their own opinions.

by Anonymousreply 57July 17, 2018 9:54 PM

Word is that Whoopi intentionally fouled up the bathroom that adjoined her and Meghan’s bathroom on purpose this morning.

by Anonymousreply 58July 17, 2018 10:44 PM

I thought they had a communal restroom. Babs talking about shitting next to Elizabeth Hasselback were legendary.

by Anonymousreply 59July 17, 2018 10:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60July 17, 2018 11:26 PM

Oh please, these soulless traitors will be sucking his dick again before the week is out.

by Anonymousreply 61July 17, 2018 11:56 PM

I love how the Beast screeches about how yesterday was a really scary day to be an American. Yeah it's only NOW scary for you, bitch?

by Anonymousreply 62July 17, 2018 11:58 PM

Tomorrow she will have gotten the 4:15am EST talking points from Heritage Frausdation so yes, she will have changed her tune a bit.

by Anonymousreply 63July 17, 2018 11:59 PM

What I really resent is how even today she had to temper her disapproval of Trump by patting herself on the back for not usually suffering from "Trump Derangement Syndrome." Gee, Meghan, thanks for the not-so-subtle implication that those of us who are outraged at the FACT that the President of the United States, aided by the vast majority of the Republican Party, is destroying the very foundations of our democracy are just "deranged" liberal nutjobs. Infuriating.

by Anonymousreply 64July 18, 2018 12:35 AM

R64 She has to get in a dig at the "other side" every fucking day. No matter how bad the news is for her side, she will get in her digs or Nazi hubby won't fuck her.

Yes, Meg, we've seen this shitstorm coming with eyes wide open and you make excuses, say it's worth it for the SC yet we're the ones deranged?!?!?!?!?!

by Anonymousreply 65July 18, 2018 1:00 AM

R64

I was just going to post that. Meghan also infuriated me when Joy said the GOP response was tepid & they will refuse to take any action.

Meghan said Oh, no that's not true & proceeded to read off all the names of the GOP that came out in response.

Talk is cheap. If they don't do something then the GOP are complicit to treason too.

by Anonymousreply 66July 18, 2018 1:00 AM

Well Obama laughed at Mitt Romney for saying Russia was our biggest threat so there! My dad knows a lot about Russian politics so I do too by proxy!

by Anonymousreply 67July 18, 2018 1:07 AM

Russia is the ELEVENTH largest economy. It is tiny but disproportionately evil because of the resources Russia puts into destroying the west.

He laughed at Romney because CHINA was and is our biggest threat ON THE LONG HORIZON.

by Anonymousreply 68July 18, 2018 8:46 AM

"Hey, I'm John McCain in a dress."

Yes, she actually said that.

by Anonymousreply 69July 18, 2018 1:36 PM

I thought that Kaitlyn Jenner was “John McCain in s dress”

by Anonymousreply 70July 18, 2018 2:02 PM

So she stood her ground and you guys are pissed? I should take bets on what you lovelies predict she will do each day because you're always wrong.

by Anonymousreply 71July 18, 2018 3:19 PM

Uh, no R71, we're pissed before she even opens her mouth, because we know it will be the same condescending, hyper-partisan Republican propaganda she spouts every day.

by Anonymousreply 72July 18, 2018 4:29 PM

R72 I blocked 71. Looks like it was a sound decision and you're correct.

What was said today? I did not record it because I will not watch that judge thing spout her insanity.

by Anonymousreply 73July 18, 2018 5:13 PM

Judge Jeanine is on tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 74July 18, 2018 6:08 PM

r73, me2

by Anonymousreply 75July 18, 2018 6:46 PM

Will they ask Judge Puke-O how she managed to beat an arrest for driving 119 mph when a minority woman would have gone directly to jail?

by Anonymousreply 76July 18, 2018 6:58 PM

Is Janine on Trumpy’s short list to be Supreme Court judge?

by Anonymousreply 77July 18, 2018 7:04 PM

R74 Darn it! I have my days mixed up.

by Anonymousreply 78July 18, 2018 7:54 PM

Obama laughing about Russia was a blunder. I laughed too,at the time. It's a completely different world in 2018.

by Anonymousreply 79July 18, 2018 8:12 PM

Russia didn’t target the US. They targeted and duped Trump and the GOP into targeting the US.

by Anonymousreply 80July 18, 2018 8:14 PM

At the time, China was our biggest potential foe. They have the potential to be if they wanted.

So, Meg, the SC seats, still worth it? Hmmm? All of this is worth it????

You, Meg, can be the first to emigrate to Russia.

by Anonymousreply 81July 18, 2018 8:16 PM

Variety is reporting that Paula Faris is leaving The View and GMA Weekend. Supposedly her choice, she will continue with ABC in some capacity and will be doing a faith based podcast. Podcast!??

by Anonymousreply 82July 18, 2018 9:54 PM

A thread infested with ignorant and hateful straight fraus.

by Anonymousreply 83July 18, 2018 10:45 PM

R83 = Meghan, trying to project. But failing.... we smell you, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 84July 18, 2018 11:08 PM

I think Miss Meghan may need to be going to a friends of Bill W meeting if she keeps up with her drankin.

by Anonymousreply 85July 18, 2018 11:20 PM

R82 she’s annoying.

by Anonymousreply 86July 19, 2018 8:40 AM

So, whos going to stand up to Judge Jeanine today ?

by Anonymousreply 87July 19, 2018 3:24 PM

Pirro is on and it has devolved into a total shitshow. That one annoying anon who constantly screams about daily 4:15 AM talking points will see a practiced ass-kisser in action today. And no, I'm not referring to Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 88July 19, 2018 3:46 PM

Looks like Meghan met her match in Jeanine Pirro. Why are Republicans so rude?

by Anonymousreply 89July 19, 2018 3:47 PM

DAMN!! I hope everyone was watching today's show or at least has a chance to catch clips or the episode later. Whoopi and Pirro went at it toward the end and Whoopi SHUT HER DOWN!!

by Anonymousreply 90July 19, 2018 3:55 PM

Pirro - "I know a con when I see one." The audience actually laughed.

Pirro deflects, Whoopi'pissed and fed-up, Meghan doesn't want to deal with Pirro.

Oh shit, now Whoopi's going off on Pirro. Here comes the Deep State question. Pirro deflects, Whoopi, who earlier had stopped the conversation because everyone was talking over each other is now screaming at Pirro as she tries to speak. Whoopi just cut off the interview while Stable Sara did the throw to commercial.

What a shit show. I understand emotions are running high but Whoopi is always so unprofessional and much too emotional (as is Joy.) It's a job, ladies. Do your damn job in a professional manner.

by Anonymousreply 91July 19, 2018 3:56 PM

Did they reference her speeding ticket?

by Anonymousreply 92July 19, 2018 3:58 PM

Whoopi is now apologizing because she doesn't like to be accused of being hysterical so she lost her cool. She says she rarely loses her cool on the show (Seriously???) The pothead who continues to refer to the POTUS as "that guy in the White House" takes umbrage when being called unprofessional.

No, R92. But I'm sure it's only because she's White, right?

by Anonymousreply 93July 19, 2018 4:01 PM

So, no free audience copies of Judge Jeanine's book?

by Anonymousreply 94July 19, 2018 4:02 PM

I have it set to record.

Good to see that Paula Farris is going to work for Jesus and no longer needs The View.

She was a nice compliment to Jed but without Jed she is a third wheel.

Ana Navarro fills the Meghan counterpoint.

by Anonymousreply 95July 19, 2018 4:03 PM

R91....bullshit.....JP was lucky Whoopi didnt throw her ass off the show with all the bullshit she was spewing.....as a host, every one of them had a right to challenge the bs.....JP was spewing lie after lie throughout her segment with little if any blowback until she said WG suffered from Trump derangement syndrome and pointed at her, and WG wasnt having it. JP was lucky they didnt outright call her a fear monger and can artist.....and when she was going on about her "legal" career, shes lucky nobody brought up her scandals with her husband who ended up in prison and her preferential treatment while going 120 mph and walking scott free.

They went far too easy on that smug bitch and she needed to be bitch slapped a hell of a lot harder than she was.

by Anonymousreply 96July 19, 2018 4:04 PM

Yes R96, appropriate behavior, and completely appropriate reaction if you're in a prison fight. The View is part of ABC News, FFS.

by Anonymousreply 97July 19, 2018 4:12 PM

[R96] I agree with you 100%. I believe Jeanine came out flames a blazing trying to express her opinion. Jeanine knew all the televisions were on in the White House and she was trying to give Trump a show. Jeanine wants to work in the White House.

Go Whoopi’s!

by Anonymousreply 98July 19, 2018 4:16 PM

Good for Whoopi. It's about time the gloves came off with some of these Trumptards. Absolutely glad Pirro got her ass Whoopied. The sad part is tonight Pirro will whine about how horribly she was treated on her show and her fellow Trumptards will demand a boycott

by Anonymousreply 99July 19, 2018 4:17 PM

did Sunny and Ana read Pirro for filth too? Whoopi is very passionate but Sunny and Ana have experience in their careers to expose Pirro. I hope they didn't let her just spew her lies until Whoopi cleaned her clock

by Anonymousreply 100July 19, 2018 4:28 PM

She didnt get her ass handed to her.....at least not hard enough.....if she did, she would never have got away with 2/3 of the shit that came out of her mouth......everyone on that panel should be ashamed....they had an opportunity to put her and her lies in place, and she got away with it. I bet Joy was not there today for that very reason...they were afraid they couldnt control Joy from kicking her ass.

by Anonymousreply 101July 19, 2018 4:28 PM

so you're telling me that between federal prosecutor and political pundit Ana Navarro, they didn't make Pirro look like the joke that she is?

by Anonymousreply 102July 19, 2018 4:31 PM

*federal prosecutor Sunny and political pundit Ana Navarro

by Anonymousreply 103July 19, 2018 4:32 PM

No they did not r102.....nobody did until the end when Whoopi started to lose it but controlled herself......It was like watching the JP show with all the shit she was spewing unchallenged......

by Anonymousreply 104July 19, 2018 4:34 PM

R104 BUT WHY? That;s insane! To the viewers at home who aren't well versed on anything, that makes it seem like Pirro is "legitimate". I'm disappointed that Sunny and Ana didn't firmly shut that bitch down. Whoopi is passionate but Sunny and Ana know way more than her about politics and law.

by Anonymousreply 105July 19, 2018 4:47 PM

Whoopi is not passionate she's an amateur who is ill-equipped to interview those with whom she disagrees. If she had done her job correctly she wouldn't have been screaming at Pirro, she would have remained calm and she would have been able to focus on the task at hand. Instead, the moderator lost her shit as usual and her window of opportunity became another lost opportunity. She took the bait Pirro threw her way and she proved once again she's not capable of separating her personal behavior from her professional persona.

by Anonymousreply 106July 19, 2018 5:54 PM

Joy would have, r105. But given they knew that, I'm sure they decided she should take the day off.

by Anonymousreply 107July 19, 2018 6:02 PM

Sunny and Ana should have spoken up more. Pirro should have been humiliated by them on this big platform and she wasn't. I just watched. They let her get away with most of her talking points. Why didn't they correct her that the Steele dossier is NOT "phony"? Why didn't they say that the IG report said while Strzok had personal bias, he did not ACT with bias?

by Anonymousreply 108July 19, 2018 6:03 PM

This is why I didn't watch today. Not going to. Can someone just post a clip of Whoopi going off on her? Thanks in advance!

by Anonymousreply 109July 19, 2018 6:09 PM

Just a suggestion: if you’re upset and want to see change, send an email to the ABC television network about the poor performance of the stars on their morning show.

by Anonymousreply 110July 19, 2018 6:26 PM

Sunny's best contribution was after Pirro said the FISA warrants were issued based on the "phony" Steele dossier. Sunny didn't correct the "phony" part but she said there was more evidence than the dossier to get the warrants. She could have done more. It seemed like Sunny just thought "this woman is a fraud and full of shit so I won't waste too much time fighting with her". I think Ana wanted to get in there more but Pirro and Whoopi did most of the talking.

When Pirro said she thinks it's a good idea for Presidents to talk to other world leaders and that it's precedent for the President to speak to the Kremlin leader, no one brought up that Putin's intelligence officers were indicted on Friday for hacking into the DNC server. No one said that Trump didn't call out Putin to his face on the world stage as they stood next to each other. It was poorly handled by Sunny and Ana and Whoopi isn't capable of getting everything out that needs to be said. Whoopi's best contribution was bringing up today's NYT report that Trump was briefed on Putin interfering in the election with evidence though so i credit her for that

by Anonymousreply 111July 19, 2018 6:32 PM

I think they were told to not gang up on JP. Ana doesn't let bullshit get past her. Was Meg not there today???? Sunny was probably just sick to her stomach listening to that fucking moron. I knew Whoopi would push back. That is her role. The producers probably told the others to let JP have her time and if anyone was going to go after her, it would be Whoopi.

BUT- no one should let these idiots have their say. No more allowing these treasonous assholes to poison minds with blatant LIES. If the producers did do as I suggested above, shame on them.

by Anonymousreply 112July 19, 2018 6:38 PM

Jeanine Pirro didn’t stop talking loudly long enough for anyone else to get a chance to talk unless they wanted to shout over Pirro’s voice. Pirro is a big mouth.

by Anonymousreply 113July 19, 2018 6:40 PM

Sunny and Ana have equally big mouths as Pirro and Whoopi. They just chose to hold back which was disappointing. Whoopi's best contribution was mentioning the NYT report today that Trump was briefed with evidence that Putin directed interference into our elections long ago. Sunny's best contribution was saying that there was more than just the Steele dossier as evidence to get the FISA warrants but no one corrected Pirro for calling the dossier phony.

by Anonymousreply 114July 19, 2018 6:51 PM

Sunny folded as usual because she's a starfucker. They usually have a six-minute segment for interviews and time was of the essence. If Sunny was building her case against Pirro she was too nuanced for such a short interview.

They should have had Ana, Sunny, and Meghan at the table because they are the most versed in political discourse. Instead, it turned into an unmoderated screamfest because the moderator sucks at her job. They make it so goddamn personal on this show. It's not about you, Whoopi, it's about challenging a guest whom you feel is telling untruths to the American public. She pushed your buttons and you went off like a raging idiot. Pirro wins, dumbass.

It's time for a panel change on this show or the producers need to delegate which co-hosts will interview specific guests in a more professional manner.

by Anonymousreply 115July 19, 2018 6:56 PM

Pirro had 2 segments so there was plenty of time but Ana and Sunny held back. Meghan didn't say too much except she kept nodding to what Pirro was saying. They allowed Pirro to speak too much without refuting her LIES and that was a disappointment.

by Anonymousreply 116July 19, 2018 7:04 PM

R116 Unforgivable. That is fucking outrageous. We should never allow them to filibuster with lies and absurdities without pushing back hard. So glad I didn't watch.

by Anonymousreply 117July 19, 2018 7:08 PM

Maybe Jeanine Pirro could become a permanent panelist and Whoopi could go to prison? Judge Jeanine is a hot looking mature woman, that's why Joy wasn't there. Joy looks every day of her 76 years and her voice grows weak from "debating." I'm sorry to hear that Paula is leaving, she is best friends with fellow Christian republican Sara Haines, and she has nice shoes and believes in Ministry time with her husband. The View is so anti-sex now that Whoopi crawled past the finish line of Menopause. You know who is still in full resplendent flower, shining with L O V E and juicy as a summer peach? Candace Cameron Bure, that's who. Can we have a woman on the panel who knows what it feels like to have a man inside without lubricant please? Meghan gets it occasionally, but she's never conscious when it happens.

Ana Navarro picks up so many paychecks a day her family back home can barely cash them fast enough. She's not getting on that sinking ship of The View where they are forced to pretend that Whoopi is a voice of wise woman social justice & Joy is compos mentis. Judge Jeanine was impressive. Filibuster? She slayed her.

Whoopi is an aggressively stupid woman, who requires lots of lubricant. Candace is Crowning, our Queen.

by Anonymousreply 118July 19, 2018 7:16 PM

see what most people don't realize is that Fox hosts/pundits and Trump use the same strategy. They are going with the assumption that if they speak confidently, people won't question or correct their blatant lies and spin. Even if the person debating them knows they are lying, Trump/Fox hosts won't stop lying with their talking points and feel more emboldened if they aren't called out. Most people when engaging them in conversations fall for this trap repeatedly. If someone does start to correct them, Trump/the Fox employee will then try to distract and redirect the conversation elsewhere. It can be very off-putting to handle but the liberal side needs to better prepped. Ana in particular knows how to handle these people as she does so on CNN a few nights each week. We've seen Ana and Sunny use their big mouths before so it was just odd they didn't say too much this time.

If you check the outrageous Tucker Carlson clips especially this week, he redirected conversations against Democrats repeatedly. Now to most of us he looks foolish but to his base he looks "legit" because he has passion and is relentless. Carlson was trying to say the other night in a clip I saw online that it's bad for democracy not to be able to question the FBI blah blah never mind the fact that the PRESIDENT GOT ON THE WORLD STAGE AND SIDED WITH PUTIN OVER OUR INTELLIGENCE. The Democrat debating him then got distracted by this absurd claim by Carlson and it made them look more "on even terms".

When you are armed with the facts, it should NEVER appear that both sides are on "even terms" during a debate. There's no reason why Trump, his administration or the assholes on Fox should ever appear to be "holding their own" during a debate when all they do is lie. Democrats need to be prepped better for these sneaky strategies.

by Anonymousreply 119July 19, 2018 7:20 PM

R119 Correct. If what everyone is saying is true, it was a travesty today. Maybe tomorrow they will push back on things she said.

When we allow that side to use these tactics again and again (straight out of the Heritage Frausdation playbook) we look weak. They should have stopped her after every one of her lies and corrected her. I knew this was going to be a shitshow today. I knew JP would filibuster and had fears they wouldn't push back on her enough. They didn't so they can be fucked and I may not watch them anymore.

by Anonymousreply 120July 19, 2018 7:31 PM

I am catching a whiff of cheap vodka in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 121July 19, 2018 7:33 PM

R116, yes, I know she was given two segments but they wasted too much time in the first segment allowing Pirro to come on like gangbusters. Whoopi was already frazzled yelling at everyone to speak one a time and Sunny was too damn smiley while Ana was nowhere near forceful enough to stop the tsunami know as Pirro.

Again, it comes back to the moderator. Whoopi lost control early on and all of the important questions were squelched by Pirro's bloviating and the fact the interview went off the rails early on in the first segment.

I'm sorry but, I can't imagine Meredith Vierra acting in such a ridiculous manner. She would have controlled the narrative and kept the rest of the panel in line in order to ensure questions were answered and obvious lies by the guest were challenged. It was a shit show today pure and simple. Meredith was good for a laugh but when it came time for serious discussions she had the journalistic background to deliver a thorough interview.

by Anonymousreply 122July 19, 2018 7:40 PM

Meredith was always sticking her tongue down everyone's throat.

by Anonymousreply 123July 19, 2018 7:46 PM

Pirro did turn on Meghan at one point because Miss McCain responded by saying something like "I'm on your side". I'm not sure if it was Pirro's (bad) plastic surgery or her usual MO,but she constantly did this thing where, immediately after making some incendiary, she sat there with a smirk on her face as if she was baiting for a response.

by Anonymousreply 124July 19, 2018 7:53 PM

Wow, there are a lot of replies missing. I blocked the Meg troll. LOL, good!

by Anonymousreply 125July 19, 2018 7:55 PM

The facial responses of Ana & Sunny were priceless.

Sunny tried to be to the point & call Pirro's facts wrong but Pirro kept yelling over her. Finally Sunny's face was like this bitch is crazy.

Ana called Pirro out on Trump but Pirro deflected & lied & shouted. Ana had a look of this bitch is a lying liar & not worth my time b/c she's sinking herself.

Whoopi didn't go off on Pirror until Pirro pointed her finger at Whoopi and mocked her in an affected voice. Whoopi crossly said Don't point your finger at me. Pirro continued & Whoopi let go on her. I don't think she should've apologized at all. The fact that she didn't lunge for her neck & call her a cunt is restraint in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 126July 19, 2018 9:14 PM

Well, now I have to like Whoopi again.

by Anonymousreply 127July 19, 2018 9:20 PM

R122

I miss Meredith.

by Anonymousreply 128July 19, 2018 9:21 PM

I don't see the episode on the app yet. Usually it's there by now.

by Anonymousreply 129July 19, 2018 9:26 PM

Had Sunny and Ana behaved the way Jeanine did it would have been a free-for-all. They would have had consequences had they kept trying to yell over Pirro. That is thrift place of employment Sunny wasn’t a guest.

by Anonymousreply 130July 19, 2018 9:56 PM

Quiet as it's kept, the viewers don't like Sonny.

by Anonymousreply 131July 19, 2018 10:00 PM

I’m not a fan of Sunny’s. She is so phony.

by Anonymousreply 132July 19, 2018 10:05 PM

I absolutely love Sunny bc she is a conservative leaning woman of color. With a rich background. I also love Whoopi, but wish she wouldn’t go off sometimes. Meghan is terribly self-centered. Sara is harmless but doesnt see like a former journalist. Joy is a jem! I would be so sad when she leaves.

This lineup is extremely entertaining, I cancelled the show during the Rosie then Raven eras. The Talk and the urban version are dull compared to the View right now.

by Anonymousreply 133July 19, 2018 10:17 PM

Well, shit!

Page Six has all the dish.

Joy was sick so Ana stepped in. When Pirro arrived she flipped out & was screaming at the producers & crew. She was irate that Ana would be there. She demanded Ana not be in her segment but The View refused After the show Pirro got right up in Whoopi's face with her finger screaming that she has done more for women in her life. Whoopi screamed for her to Get the Fuck Out Of My Face & Get The Fuck Out Of This Building!

by Anonymousreply 134July 19, 2018 10:18 PM

So I’m just watching this and the laddies did not look excited when they came out at the baging of the show. None of them were smiling so I believe that report from r134.

Funny, pictures can tell when shit is going in because Meghan has no poker face. She didn’t even light up when talking about that Vet’s organization at the ESPYs and it was 5 min into the show lol

by Anonymousreply 135July 19, 2018 10:29 PM

Beginning.

by Anonymousreply 136July 19, 2018 10:29 PM

so if everyone knew Pirro complained about Ana being there, that was all the more reason for Ana to be more forceful during the segment. She didn't have to yell but she should have said "you are lying" and correct all the lies that Pirro spewed. They let Pirro get away with too much.

by Anonymousreply 137July 19, 2018 10:32 PM

Sometime's Meghan's austere beauty can make her seem cold or detached. She reminds me of a young Michelle Pfeiffer.

by Anonymousreply 138July 19, 2018 10:34 PM

r138, a true Hitchcock beauty.

In a fat, obnoxious way.

by Anonymousreply 139July 19, 2018 10:38 PM

Sunny really isn't conservative leaning, though. She is pro-life but doesn't vote that way. She is clearly a Dem, probably very liberal on most issues. At least that is what I get when she interjects.

JP is a vile, scum of a woman. She sounds deranged and unhinged. I bet she doesn't believe 1/100000000000th of what she spews. She is a total propaganda shill.

by Anonymousreply 140July 19, 2018 10:47 PM

All they did was give JP additional talking points for her show.

by Anonymousreply 141July 19, 2018 11:04 PM

I did like Sunny until recently. She plays the race card way too much. Especially for one with her financial status.

by Anonymousreply 142July 19, 2018 11:06 PM

R141 How? Whoopi should have grabbed that vile POS by the neck on national TV and threw her across the room. They shouldn't be able to just sit there and say the insane shit they do without consequences. She should never have been invited. No one from FNC should be invited to spread their disinformation/propaganda anywhere else. FUCK THEM!

by Anonymousreply 143July 19, 2018 11:06 PM

Agree with R141. If you’re nice to her, you’re weak and she wins. If you’re mean to her, you’re a bully and she wins.

Just ignore her entirely.

by Anonymousreply 144July 19, 2018 11:07 PM

Janine part 1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145July 19, 2018 11:08 PM

R142 I'm not a fan of using the race card but damn people are just openly doing racist stuff now. It is getting way outta hand. They don't even pretend anymore. And the police! Don't get me started!

Now if she were to bitch about some actor/actress/singer not winning an award or some BS like that, yes, I would be eye rolling along.

by Anonymousreply 146July 19, 2018 11:09 PM

Janine part 2 (the Whoopi fight)

They should have cut to a split screen for the Whoop/Janine fight like they did with the Rosie O/Liz H fight .... :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147July 19, 2018 11:11 PM

Haha did you see Sunny turn away from JP at the end when Whoopi said 'BYE" sipping her tea! The SHADE!

That smug, vile POS JP. I won't type her name. She is a fucking demon.

by Anonymousreply 148July 19, 2018 11:16 PM

You guys just don't get it. Now the headlines are screaming about Whoopi's meltdown today. She looks like an unhinged liberal and JP looks like the abused guest.

When you scream and yell you give away your power. That goes against all of that bullshit you're taught by the SJW idiots but it's true. People aren't stupid. They realize she's spewing a bunch of conservative talking points. Again, when she said that line "I know a con man when I see one" the audience laughed out loud. Whoopi should have remained calm and let JP hang herself.

by Anonymousreply 149July 19, 2018 11:19 PM

r149....you dont get it....by allowing these assholes to spew their rhetoric, they are allowing the uneducated to go further down the rabbit hole of deceit. Thats how we landed up with Trump. At some point we have to call them out and force them to either stop, or admit theyre full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 150July 19, 2018 11:23 PM

R150, there are many other avenues one can take without screaming like a mofo. Her job is to maintain decorum and moderate the table. You'll notice she looked pissed at the beginning of the interview. How can I take her seriously when she refuses to act in a professional manner?

I'm so tired of people saying political pundits need to fight fire with fire or we have to get down in the mud with the opposition. Whoopi did that today and it became a total circus and the only lasting impression is gossipy headlines saying Whoopi went off the rails today. Such a talent for discourse, not.

by Anonymousreply 151July 19, 2018 11:59 PM

And if R151 thinks his beloved Jeanine is all sweetness and light whenever she's on camera, then maybe it's time to pull his plug right now.

R151, go take your whataboutism out drinking with Meghan McCunt.

by Anonymousreply 152July 20, 2018 12:07 AM

[quote]No, [R92]. But I'm sure it's only because she's White, right?

The thing is, she's not white!

Jeannine Piro is of Lebanese descent: "Jeanine Ferris was born 1951 in Elmira, New York, to Nasser "Leo" and Esther (née Awad) Ferris, both first-generation Lebanese-Americans. Her father was a mobile-home salesman, and her mother was a department-store model. Pirro has said that she knew she wanted to be an attorney from the age of six."

Jeannine sure screams like a New Yawk car salesman! Cannot stand this vile woman, she's pure low-rent trash.

Paula Faris is also Lebanese! "Faris is of half Lebanese descent, her paternal grandfather was born in Lebanon."

by Anonymousreply 153July 20, 2018 12:12 AM

Whoopi went aft her when the show was over Go Whoopi! Go Whoopi!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154July 20, 2018 12:16 AM

I'll send you thoughts and prayers you snowflake, JP. Poor little liar. So sad someone pushed back on her treasonous ass.

by Anonymousreply 155July 20, 2018 12:20 AM

JP was all Obama, Hillary, Benghazi, Obama, Hillary Benghazi.

What a cunt. Glad to see that Whoopi treated her like the cunt she is.

by Anonymousreply 156July 20, 2018 12:23 AM

Wow...read Pirro’s lies in this Daily Caller article. They’ve got psychotic Trumpsters trolling The View on Twitter, demanding that Whoopi be fired.

And why the FUCK is The View allowing McCain to throw around this “Trump derangement syndrome” bullshit as if it’s a thing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157July 20, 2018 12:24 AM

By throwing around Trump Derangement Syndrome they are trying to silence your voice as in you have no credibility. Most of us know that.

How about we get JP fired for compulsive lying?

These people are Nazi's. We all know how vicious Nazi's were in WWII. They live among us. I have no doubt someone like Steve King (R-Germany circa 1935) would fire the ovens himself on all of us after first torturing us, using us as target practice.......JP would as well. With that smug look on her face.

by Anonymousreply 158July 20, 2018 12:34 AM

Could someone list the advertisers on this fascist hate fest so I can let them know why I'm boycotting them? It have Meghan disgust syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 159July 20, 2018 12:38 AM

Spit? that's worse than Shug Avery pee..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160July 20, 2018 12:46 AM

Wow, Trump has been causing explosive division on this show for 10 years now. I loathe JP. I cannot stand the way she keeps the fake smile the whole time. It's a trick that the Westboro Church spokeswoman used first. (Where the hell is Westboro anyway?) When people would attack her, she would smile like she was having a great time. (Kind of like Sidewalk Susie.) Kellyanne does this too.

On Tuesday night, just for fun, I watched the Fox network from 8 to 11. Those anchors sounded paranoid. What are they so damn mad about? Their party is in power.

by Anonymousreply 161July 20, 2018 12:47 AM

R153, I was referencing another anon, R92 in this thread (and the previous thread) who repeatedly asked if the co-hosts would ask Pirro about her speeding incident. An anon in this the previous thread kept insisting Pirro got off because she's "White."

by Anonymousreply 162July 20, 2018 12:49 AM

I thought she was funny, until I reminded myself of the wider context in which this lady is operating in.

Fox News is really quite frightening. It's like they believe in nothing but money and power. They don't care about the state or law and order, or even about profecting American power internationally. All traditional right-leanijy ideological tenets.

by Anonymousreply 163July 20, 2018 1:00 AM

it's crazy how many deplorables spam the youtube comments for the 2 videos

by Anonymousreply 164July 20, 2018 1:03 AM

R164 You mean Russian trolls.

by Anonymousreply 165July 20, 2018 1:52 AM

#teamfuckingwhoopi

Suck it Pirro -- you get what you give, you thin skinned cunt.

by Anonymousreply 166July 20, 2018 2:30 AM

R142 Is a dumb asshole. It doesn't matter how much money you have as a successful minority. If you still have Nazi's and white supremacists running around calling you the "N" word!! All the financial success in the world doesn't matter. Because you're still being seen as something you know you're not.

You're clearly white delusional over privileged entitled and out of touch. So you wouldn't get it anyway.

And there's no such thing as the "race card" when you're black or a minority. It's called reality, and it's a reality that was thrust upon blacks by white society out of uncalled for hatred and bigotry that to many refuse to let go of.

The race card phrase is only used to shut blacks and minorities down, when the truth is getting to real and hitting to close to home for some in white society.

my advice to white people, stop giving blacks and other racial minorities a reason to pull the so called "race card" as you like to call it. And it wouldn't have to go they're.

And Meghan really does need to stop using the phrase "Trump derangement syndrome" its really insulting and I think the other ladies need to call her out on her bull shit when she does it. It's really irritating when she says that.

Especially when for the last decade republicans suffered from "Obama derangement syndrome" but no one ever talks about that. Or what about the last 30 years of "Clinton derangement syndrome" once again suffered on the part of republicans?

Hypocrites all of them.

by Anonymousreply 167July 20, 2018 3:10 AM

[quote]And Meghan really does need to stop using the phrase "Trump derangement syndrome"

Someone needs to point out that "Drumpf Deragnement Syndrome," is actually when someone is so deranged they keep licking his ass and making excuses for him.

by Anonymousreply 168July 20, 2018 4:21 AM

R168 Please tweet that to the ladies of The View

by Anonymousreply 169July 20, 2018 4:24 AM

R169 I don't have Twitter.

And it wouldn't matter. The Beast that dripped out of McCain's cock is too stupid to understand any of it.

by Anonymousreply 170July 20, 2018 4:26 AM

I quit social media except Insta. Darn. Ok someone at DL tweet that to the ladies. Joy would totally use it!

by Anonymousreply 171July 20, 2018 4:28 AM

Google "Jeanine Pirro is a cunt"

5 results come up from DL right on top

LOL.

by Anonymousreply 172July 20, 2018 4:33 AM

This 2015 thread on her is really good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173July 20, 2018 4:38 AM

Oh my god that was priceless. Ana and sunny were Justin sneering at her through the whole segment and she got KICJEC OFF THE SHOW AND OUT OF THE BUILDING. Go Whoopi! Meghan looked like a scared rabbit when she realized that “libruls” are through playing nice. Whoopi is coming after soon.

Now that Fox is about to get bought by Disney, it’s the beginning of the end. Rethugs are grasping at Russian straws and it’s not working.

Fuck Paula Faris. Good riddance to that Bible thumping whore. Twat.

by Anonymousreply 174July 20, 2018 4:55 AM

Disney only offered to buy Fox entertainment, not Fox News or Sports. They won't give up their Pravda any time soon. It's more valuable to them as a tool for mind control of the deplorables than any billion dollar offer.

by Anonymousreply 175July 20, 2018 4:59 AM

Any video out of thi shit?

by Anonymousreply 176July 20, 2018 6:10 AM

Yes, R176.

by Anonymousreply 177July 20, 2018 6:28 AM

I’m Team Whoopi, too. I have no problem with her response to that lying whore of a fucking bitch.

Pirro didn’t win shit, unless you’re a part of Trump’s base. They’d side with her whether Whoopi was meek or told her to get the fuck out.

I LIKE fighting back.

by Anonymousreply 178July 20, 2018 7:53 AM

R175, that's good because liberals watching Ellen and Modern Family will not be subsidising Faux News.

by Anonymousreply 179July 20, 2018 7:59 AM

Actually, I was very disappointed Joy wasn't on today. When they announced Cunt-Pirro was gonna guest, I knew there'd be fireworks, but I thought it'd be Joy. I wonder: was she really sick? Did the thought of sitting next to Pirro make her nauseous? Did she call in "sick" because she couldn't bring herself to sit next to Pirro? Or did something unreported happen before the show and some producer decided it wasn't a good idea to let Joy on?

Ana handled it very well. Just let the cunt keep talking and hang herself. But Ana is building her credits probably hoping to get a host gig, herself. Whoopi, on the other hand, has been ready to walk off the show for years anyway, so why not blow up at the cunt?

by Anonymousreply 180July 20, 2018 8:28 AM

^^ Oh, and I'm remembering when Joy battled Omarosa. I think Jeanine is a far bigger cunt than Oma, but it could definitely make a good thread subject.

by Anonymousreply 181July 20, 2018 8:30 AM

Joy can't handle a woman like Pirro. Joy has dementia. Whoopi would have done alright with her fighting back and yelling to end the segment, but when they returned she lost all credibility. She said she never sounds hysterical?She can barely form a sentence most days and she's always pissed. Trust me, she'll be made to apologize tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 182July 20, 2018 8:41 AM

Here we go...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183July 20, 2018 8:50 AM

I like Ana Navarro, but I like her because she hates Trump. However, never forget Ana is a Repug. When she's not hating on Trump, shes' still a conservative Repug.

by Anonymousreply 184July 20, 2018 9:39 AM

The Beast will be on Andy Cohen's show probably Tuesday next week.

by Anonymousreply 185July 20, 2018 9:52 AM

[quote]Trust me, she'll be made to apologize tomorrow.

Apologize? To whom? For what? Going off on that bitch? DOUBT IT. You don't make Whoopi do anything she doesn't want to do...

by Anonymousreply 186July 20, 2018 10:01 AM

Speaking of CUNTS...Megan had stinkface the entire first segment. Like a fucking bratty teenager.

by Anonymousreply 187July 20, 2018 10:03 AM

Whoopi does anything for a check. There is nothing noble about Whoopi Goldberg. EVER. The despicable people and acts she defends/and or participates in are too long to get into. I repeat. Trust me she will be made to apologize tomorrow. That is not how you host a television show. You throw to commercial and then tell the director you won't do another segment. The guest is gone after the break. It happens all the time. Did you not notice how surprised Pirro was at the end of the first segment that they were bringing her back after the commercial break? Goldberg couldn't hold it together for another 5 minutes? Of course not. On a good day she's rude, eye rolling, antagonistic and dismissive to her fellow hosts, never mind a deplorable guest. She will have to apologize for being so unprofessional. Trust me. Whoopi does anything for a paycheck. She usually gets to push a lot of people around on the show too. She's a very immature and dishonest woman so she'll come up with some excuse to not take any responsibility. That's what she always does when she's wrong.

by Anonymousreply 188July 20, 2018 10:15 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189July 20, 2018 3:00 PM

I don't know why my link went straight to a video. If you want to see what I mean, google "Whoopi Goldberg Jeanine Pirro daily mail" and look at the comments. It's the article from 17hrs ago - not the one they just posted an hr ago.

by Anonymousreply 190July 20, 2018 3:02 PM

The emotionally immature, low EQ co-hosts of The View are diagnosing Roseanne's psychological issues. POT. KETTLE. BLACK.

To all of the anons in this thread who are defending Whoopi's actions, I'd be interested to know how many of you hold executive, managerial or supervisory positions in the workplace.

by Anonymousreply 191July 20, 2018 3:20 PM

I'm glad I didn't watch yesterday's episode. Today's episode made it pretty clear Jeanine Pirro got the attention she wanted for herself. She's another thirsty attention seeking famewhore like Trump. Paula was actually bearable today. Maybe I'm feeling sympathetic knowing she's leaving, and it was a Meghan free day. The guest host has done well in the few appearances she's had on the show.

by Anonymousreply 192July 20, 2018 3:21 PM

A former SVP and now a small business owner here, r191.

#teamwhoopi all the way.

by Anonymousreply 193July 20, 2018 3:27 PM

That's your prerogative, R193, but I doubt you would have put up with such behavior if it had occurred when you were an SVP. No disrespect, but I hope you don't deal directly with the public in your new capacity as a small business owner.

by Anonymousreply 194July 20, 2018 3:33 PM

I got to get me some chickens!

by Anonymousreply 195July 20, 2018 3:45 PM

[quote] I am catching a whiff of cheap vodka in this thread.

Indeed. So much sorrow and envy. Cheap vodka and crushed dreams.

by Anonymousreply 196July 20, 2018 3:46 PM

Interesting first segment where Whoopi gave the behind the scenes info of what happened.

Pirro shouted they were all a bunch of --- in front of the audience. Whoopi said she couldn't repeat the word due to the FCC. I'd wager good money the word was cunts.

The verbal throw down between Whoopi/Pirro happened after Pirro stormed off the set but before the next segment. Whoopi said Pirro was screaming at all the behind the scenes people & security people. Whoopi denied spitting at her but definitely yelled at her to get the fuck away from me & get the fuck out of the building.

Whoopi also backed up the published reports that Pirro was screaming before the show when she learned Ana would be on the panel.

Hindsight is 20/20 but if a guest showed up screaming & berating staff, demanding Ana not be in her segments, being belligerant then I would tell them you're cancelled. Yes, it would be a late decision but they could just discuss more Hot Topics. Shows have had to punt before because a guest was drunk or high.

by Anonymousreply 197July 20, 2018 3:47 PM

My SVP days were just a year ago, r194, and I sure do work with the public. Thanks for playing. better luck next time.

#teamwhoopi because it bothers the republicunt at r194.

by Anonymousreply 198July 20, 2018 4:10 PM

I'm not a Republican, R194, Oh, and thank you for showing those SVP chops by calling someone a "republicant." So professional.

Why don't we revisit you in a year and see how well your business is doing. I would hope you don't display the same distaste for your customers/clients if you feel they are not in line with your political beliefs. Good luck with that winning personality!

by Anonymousreply 199July 20, 2018 4:46 PM

I have R191 and R194 blocked for a reason

R189 90% of those comments are absolutely Russian trolls.

JP is a disgusting, mentally ill Russian whore. I predicted what she was going to do and I was right. I only watched the posted clip of her and Whoopi going at it. I skipped over her talking points (straight from Putin).

It is clear they get those at FNC get their talking points straight from Putin.

by Anonymousreply 200July 20, 2018 4:47 PM

R200, JP is not a Russian troll she's a social climber. She's known Trump for years and now that he is POTUS she's hanging onto him for dear life.

by Anonymousreply 201July 20, 2018 4:53 PM

Jeanine wants Session’s job. She’s doing everything in her power to prove to Trump she’s his man.

by Anonymousreply 202July 20, 2018 4:59 PM

r197, the word was COCKSUCKERS. Pirro called the table a bunch of COCKSUCKERS.

by Anonymousreply 203July 20, 2018 5:00 PM

[quote]Oh, and thank you for showing those SVP chops by calling someone a "republicant."

I called you a "republicunt".

[quote]So professional.

You do realize that this is Datalounge and not a business email, right?

[quote]Why don't we revisit you in a year and see how well your business is doing.

Sure.

[quote] I would hope you don't display the same distaste for your customers/clients if you feel they are not in line with your political beliefs.

Again, do I need to remind you that this is Datalounge and not my office? And FYI: I don't talk politics with my clients.

[quote]Good luck with that winning personality!

Thanks, It's taken me pretty far in life!

by Anonymousreply 204July 20, 2018 5:24 PM

Supposedly Pirro was upset because Ana N. was there instead of Joy. My guess is she wanted to go on the attack against Joy and scream that Joy had 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' which is a hot new talking point for Trump defenders.

by Anonymousreply 205July 20, 2018 5:27 PM

[quote]I would hope you don't display the same distaste for your customers/clients if you feel they are not in line with your political beliefs.

Something about this line screams Russian speaking English, doesn't it?

by Anonymousreply 206July 20, 2018 5:31 PM

It certainly screams of someone who doesn't know they are on DL.

by Anonymousreply 207July 20, 2018 5:34 PM

In conclusion, we can all agree that Whoopi was out of line and unprofessional. Fuck Pirro.

by Anonymousreply 208July 20, 2018 5:39 PM

TEAM WHOOPIE ALL DAY!!!!!!! FUCK ALL HATERS!!!!!!

FUCK TRUMP AND JP!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 209July 20, 2018 5:41 PM

R206 It does. Block them as I have.

R205 Yep, I've noticed that is their new talking point. Meg always gives it away. If she says ANYTHING watch it to start popping out of the mouths of all the deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 210July 20, 2018 5:44 PM

Any time someone throws around the ridiculous "Drumpf Derangement Syndrome," they should be hit back with a TDS diagnosis of their own:

Drumpf Derangement Syndrome

Drumpf Dementia Syndrome

Drumpf Deplorable Syndrome...

And on an on.

The last one is especially good since that word seems to trigger the snowflakes. Funny how the Republicunts like to name call with "Derangement," but are the same people who lost their shit over being called Deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 211July 20, 2018 5:45 PM

R211 Truth hurts. They always project. When the snowflake thing started, I LOL because their President is the biggest snowflake of all time.

by Anonymousreply 212July 20, 2018 5:47 PM

I see that Paula is finally leaving.

by Anonymousreply 213July 20, 2018 6:02 PM

It's not really a joke. Trump is an iron snowflake. And everything, everything is based on the underlying racial hatred in the U.S. For blacks, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans and all Muslims. That is why he will win again. The people love him more each day, even though he lies, cons, commits treason and strips healthcare and legal protections from the most vulnerable. The U.S. was built on racial hatred and inequality and after a black president and too much polite discourse, racist citizens and the GOP found their puppet leader. That includes some of you who claim to be Democrats. You hold these same values. You think Black Lives Matter is a terrorist group, you laugh at #MeToo and TimesUp movements, you want Mexicans gone - just not tortured and gone. DL is a deeply racist site and the most misogynist place I visit on the internet. Old white gay men are in no position to say they are Democrats, because you are not allies to women, minorities, Millennials or Blacks. That is why you've lost this again and you will have a new outrage everyday for the next 7 years. Everything distracts you daily. Trump doesn't have to obey any norm or even bother to tell the truth. The U.S. is a shithole country with too much money and military power. Same as it ever was. Nothing Whoopi Goldberg screams out is going to change that. Ancient white gay men would be wise to drop their louche morals and join in with people who don't make fun of everyone. Try to mature beyond the fact that you were teased in highschool and start supporting the truly disenfranchised and discriminated underclass in your terrible country, where believing yourself right is more important than opening your eyes and supporting your allies. It's not a leader who can save you, you must decide that you care for people other than yourselves. All of the other minority populations do that better than gay men. Because they understand that they must. Gay men on DL are just educated prosperous white men who JUDGE and categorize everything and everyone. You are a big part of the problem and you're on the agenda. Whoopi won nothing against Pirro, except throwing someone out of her house that she never would have invited in the first place. Gay men discount and discredit most of their allies, never mind actual enemies. I am so glad I don't live in that shithole USA. Soon you'll all be undesirables. It's a white (christian) power totalitarian state, fueled by greed and hate. Trump and Putin own you. Get out or or rise up.

by Anonymousreply 214July 20, 2018 6:16 PM

Whoopi was on today? Did she come in on her usual day off just so she could address the talk about yesterday? If I had known, I would have watched.

Whoopi did go too far, but that's exactly what JP wanted. She was antagonizing Whoopi. The most vocal Republicans, even the ones in government, are flat out bullies. They lie and try to silence anyone who disagrees with them. They've elected a leader who is willing to bully the country and the entire world. And they refuse to criticize or even acknowledge his despicable behavior. In part because their side is in charge...but also in part because they're afraid of him. And the ones who make the rounds on talk shows don't even answer questions. They just dodge and deflect while spewing their same tired talking points. WTF is JP still bringing up Benghazi? What does that have to do with Trump and today.

Every time DM runs a story about Trump or one of his crew, the comments and votes are overwhelmingly pro-conservative. I honestly don't believe that a huge volume of conservative Americans spends that much time reading a FOREIGN gossip tabloid (instead of trolling the NYT and WP). Something is fishy about those ratings.

by Anonymousreply 215July 20, 2018 6:17 PM

R204, again, good luck with your new venture as one would hope you have more than enough clients to keep you busy all day instead of incessantly posting on the DL.

No, R206, I'm not a Russian troll and R207, I've been on this site for over a decade.

Now I must go build a trellis for my honeysuckle vines. Toodles.

by Anonymousreply 216July 20, 2018 6:19 PM

[quote]Now I must go build a trellis for my honeysuckle vines. Toodles.

Practice for when you're on "Beautification Committee" in your detainment center.

by Anonymousreply 217July 20, 2018 6:24 PM

Is Lebanese a terrorist? Jeanine didn't wear a burka so she must be white.

by Anonymousreply 218July 20, 2018 6:28 PM

[quote][R204], again, good luck with your new venture as one would hope you have more than enough clients to keep you busy all day instead of incessantly posting on the DL.

Yup, it's good to be my own boss and make my own hours.

by Anonymousreply 219July 20, 2018 6:34 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220July 20, 2018 7:47 PM

[quote]No, [R206], I'm not a Russian troll and [R207], I've been on this site for over a decade.

Didn't say you were a troll said it sounded like a Russian speaking English. I stand by that.

by Anonymousreply 221July 20, 2018 7:48 PM

R215

Whoopi normally doesn't work Fridays & Joy is the moderator but Joy wasn't there today. Neither was Meghan

Joy must be out of town because during the video package prepared for Paula's exit Joy pre-taped her goodbye. It looked some place tropical.

by Anonymousreply 222July 20, 2018 7:59 PM

Apparently - according to some audience members - JJeannine called them all cocksuckers. Which set Whoopi off.

by Anonymousreply 223July 20, 2018 8:08 PM

JP- keep it classy, cunt!

by Anonymousreply 224July 20, 2018 8:29 PM

Sorry R221, I'm an American, born and bred. Perhaps you're not used to reading proper syntax?

by Anonymousreply 225July 20, 2018 9:36 PM

[quote]Is Lebanese a terrorist? Jeanine didn't wear a burka so she must be white.

Fuck Jeanine Piro, another piece of low rent suburban trash.

The point is, most of us are descended from immigrants, from people who came to the US for a better life. We now have a Nazi as president, whose goal is to be president forever! An unhinged illiterate man who is trying to take away everything the US has ever stood for.

Soon the US will be run by Putin! Be prepared for waiting on long lines for food and basically dying a very slow painful death. Welcome to Russia's Annex Country! Yet idiots like Piro back up this hateful childish moron. If Obama did one quarter of the bullshit Trump has been doing, the ReThugs wild have been calling for his impeachment or his head on a stake!

If people have lots of money, I guess they simply don't care what's happening to the US.

by Anonymousreply 226July 20, 2018 10:02 PM

Nope, R225. I stand by my post. You also sound super defensive!

by Anonymousreply 227July 20, 2018 10:30 PM

Well, forgive me R227 for not including "nope" and "yup" as part of my online vocabulary. When New Jersey is annexed by Russia I'll be sure to let you know.

by Anonymousreply 228July 20, 2018 10:37 PM

Pirro is a cunt who ALSO screamed at the booking staff and security staff during her time backstage. There were many witnesses to all of this - Whoopi made this abundantly clear. The stupid bitch couldn't handle the fact Ana Navarro was on the panel and Joy wasn't - so she unleashed onto helpless staff backstage over it? Oh give me a fucking break! You're still promoting your dumb ass book, cunt. This act also got you in all the headlines.

Fucking bitch. I cannot stand this woman and her nasty nose job.

by Anonymousreply 229July 20, 2018 10:43 PM

r225 is a troll, block and forget.

by Anonymousreply 230July 20, 2018 10:44 PM

Thanks for proving my point, R228.

by Anonymousreply 231July 20, 2018 10:46 PM

[quote]Sorry [R221], I'm an American, born and bred.

Yes, that's the phrase Americans use!!!

by Anonymousreply 232July 20, 2018 10:47 PM

What does Pirro have against Niavarro

by Anonymousreply 233July 20, 2018 10:48 PM

[quote]—I think you're projecting a tad too much...

Oh, the irony!

by Anonymousreply 234July 20, 2018 10:49 PM

Is it just me or does JP look and act like shes on something ?

by Anonymousreply 235July 20, 2018 10:50 PM

R233 JP wanted to have an all Lib panel (sans Meg but like Meg was gonna stop her from talking her talking points as Meg secretly agrees with everything she said) and wanted to go back to her show and say she took on the liberals on tV and got them all worked up. She's scared shitless of Ana. Ana doesn't suffer fools and she knows it. Plus, it wouldn't play into her narrative of being bullied by those liberals who don't want to hear the other side.

POS, we heard the other side, Ana, and believe HER.

by Anonymousreply 236July 20, 2018 10:52 PM

R231 is a newbie straight girl who along with other straight fraus has hijacked this thread. I suggest you limit your comments to the topic of discussion contained within the thread title.

Have a great evening ladies and take a little time to enjoy the view.

by Anonymousreply 237July 20, 2018 11:01 PM

Oh, R237, it must be hard to be THAT upset at being called out... and still failing miserably.

by Anonymousreply 238July 20, 2018 11:13 PM

R237's "English," is slipping!

by Anonymousreply 239July 20, 2018 11:14 PM

[quote]She's scared shitless of Ana. Ana doesn't suffer fools and she knows it. Plus, it wouldn't play into her narrative of being bullied by those liberals who don't want to hear the other side.

Yep. I wish Ana would've taken her on more but I think she was picking her battles.... plus Whoopi was taking over at that point. Sunny grabbed her mug and sipped and turned her head almost behind Meghan. I admit I had to rewind twice and see where everyone was - it was just a mess. What disturbs me more is all the online support for Pirro because I cannot imagine how it can be from valid functioning humans. Then again, her book is supposedly doing very well (according to Whoopi) so there are enough right wing nutbags out there.

She wasn't going to sell a single book to The View's audience. I think this was her plan all along. Headlines.

by Anonymousreply 240July 20, 2018 11:15 PM

[quote]I suggest you limit your comments to the topic of discussion contained within the thread title.

Proof the girl is a liar and does NOT know her way around DL, lol.

by Anonymousreply 241July 20, 2018 11:15 PM

R240 Online support is bought for or, more likely, Russian trolls. You do realize this is on-going and everyone knows that about comment sections.

by Anonymousreply 242July 20, 2018 11:18 PM

Yes, I already pointed out the 7000 upvotes on the deplorable's daily mail comments were disturbing & are most likely from bot farms. It's always the same bullshit too "look how intolerant liberals are" zzzz. Get a new line, Boris.

That being said: Who is buying her books? It's # 1.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243July 20, 2018 11:23 PM

R243 Do books still sell? There are enough deplorables to buy it. No surprise.

by Anonymousreply 244July 20, 2018 11:25 PM

It certainly shocked me. I didn't know those people bought books. From some of the 1 star reviews - it's just a bunch of conspiracy bullshit so maybe they like their fiction.

by Anonymousreply 245July 20, 2018 11:29 PM

If I had been on with Pirro, I would have asked her if she is aware that to non-Fox/Breitbart fans, Trump’s performance with Putin showed him to be a sniveling sycophant, and her genuflecting toward Trump shows her to be an even more groveling, herding sycophant herself. It would have been my last day on the show, but people need to start forcing the truth into these conversations to keep the public aware of reality.

by Anonymousreply 246July 20, 2018 11:33 PM

What do you think happens at Fox when one of their "stars" are hawking a product.....it gets plugged relentlessly live on air, on their websites, etc......Why do you think Bill OReillys books did so well....or anyone elses at that network. They have their own built in consumer base.

by Anonymousreply 247July 20, 2018 11:58 PM

R247 MacMillan publishers stood by O’Reilly even after all the sex abuse stuff came out.

The worst publisher by far though is Simon & Schuster (SS) Threshold Editions, which publishes Hannity, Trump et al, and it is the imprint that offered Milo Y a quarter million dollars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248July 21, 2018 12:02 AM

Does anyone else think it’s odd that Paula Faris, who averages one day per week on the show, got a big send off, and other hosts whether they’re on for one year or 10 just go away and are never seen again?

by Anonymousreply 249July 21, 2018 12:16 AM

I go first...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250July 21, 2018 12:26 AM

Endless free publicity for my book and TV show! I’m a genius!

Don’t stop being outraged about me, gays!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251July 21, 2018 1:24 AM

Paula is pretty R249 and she's not a raving bitch like Meghan, Joy or Whoopi. She also has nice shoes and she believes in ministry time with her husband. She is best friends with Sara and remains friends with Jedidiah. They are three reasonable conservative women who go to the gym, have regular sex and are under 45. What's not to like? Whoopi smells bad, Joy is sicker than people know and the gorgeous goodness of Candace quietly left the show. She couldn't sit between the toxic waste of Joy and Whoopi - even though they both love her. Candace hates no one, but her beautiful strong husband wouldn't allow her to sit beside cancer agents for long. Candace is very happy and very satisfied at home. It's a Full House! She's too pretty for The View, too pretty for most places. Paula is harder to place, but god's love shines out of her too. You can see it if you look inside. We love Paula Faris. No one will ever be as stupid as Jenny McCarthy and Paula remained pretty without always spreading. Disinformation.

by Anonymousreply 252July 21, 2018 2:17 AM

Paula is staying with ABC but moving on to a FAITH BASED podcast.

So she earned her going away but it was telling that they did not make note of her new assignment.

All the christofacists who watch her will find her.

by Anonymousreply 253July 21, 2018 2:27 AM

omg watch r250! She bitches about being treated "less than human" and then cunts out her assistant right in front of the cameras.

The YouTube comments, unlike the Daily mail, have not been taken over by Russian trolls and voting bot farms (I think google & its properties have better filters) Almost none of the comments side with her. The comments on the TMZ website are vile trash, though. There has got to be some more sophisticated filtering on google's end. It used to think I was a bot when I used a shared network constantly.

by Anonymousreply 254July 21, 2018 5:27 AM

[quote]Whoopi does anything for a check. There is nothing noble about Whoopi Goldberg. EVER. The despicable people and acts she defends/and or participates in are too long to get into. I repeat. Trust me she will be made to apologize tomorrow.

Hmm...I noticed that this didn’t happen. Like...at ALL, did it? I would advise not cooking that egg on your face. Humility isn’t very appetizing.

by Anonymousreply 255July 21, 2018 9:09 AM

Whoopi said yesterday that she had apologized the day before, but it was an apologia (explanation of her actions), not an apology (“I’m sorry.”). And she was right to do so. Pirro does not deserve an apology. She evidently meant to provoke Joy Behar, whom Fox viewers hate, so that she could demand ABC fire her. Since Joy didn’t fall for it, she went after Whoopi and since Whoopi is black she decided to accuse Whoopi of uncivilized behavior. I know many of you hate Whoopi because she makes fart jokes and because she takes the devil’s advocate position rather than a partisan position, but she is WAY above and beyond this sort of demeaning treatment from a low-rent Judge Judy.

by Anonymousreply 256July 21, 2018 11:30 AM

R253

Since when does ABC have a "faith based" podcast? WTH?

by Anonymousreply 257July 21, 2018 2:46 PM

Post Trump, ABC-Disney has sucked John McCain’s dying dick, sucked his daughter’s dick, and employed insane Roseanne to its own detriment. Oh, and it bought Fox.

by Anonymousreply 258July 21, 2018 2:53 PM

I really liked the conservative guest host yesterday Tara Setmayer.

Tara is the one Meghan was screaming at the other day when Tara said the Trumpsters are a cult & selling your integrity for a SCOTUS pick was not worth it.

I'd much rather have her or Ana take Meghan's place. They may be Republicans but they refuse to be in lock step when the GOP is flat out wrong

Yesterday Tara was quite engaging when she was talking about herself & her husband. Whoopi even punted what they were supposed to discuss to have Tara speak more about her husband's childhood. There was smiles & laughter around the table without any of the pouting or fuming that Meghan does when she's on the panel.

by Anonymousreply 259July 21, 2018 2:55 PM

Oh, and my local Sinclair propaganda news network is an ABC affiliate (I suspect most are.), and ABC broadcasts the pro-Trump newsmagazine Full Measure with Sharyl Atkisson, which is Fox News content disguised as a reasonable Meet the Press/60 Minutes type of show. I think ABC-Disney is part of the propaganda machine.

by Anonymousreply 260July 21, 2018 2:56 PM

R260 The Sinclair shit just again proves how poisoned the well is for conservative propaganda. If you look at areas where Repugs do better than they should, that area likely has one or several Sinclair stations. Insidious. And I wouldn't be shocked if RUSSIA was behind them in some way.

Tara or Ana have something lacking in 90% of conservatives- actual real integrity. It is refreshing and they are people we can actual have dialogue with. They don't just spout the usual talking points given out at 4:15am EST to all conservatives from Moscow via Heritage.

by Anonymousreply 261July 21, 2018 8:15 PM

Sara Haines is leaving ‘The View’

By Ian Mohr, July 21, 2018 | 12:44pm

“The View” co-host Sara Haines will leave the show to join Michael Strahan on the new third hour of “Good Morning America” in September, Page Six has exclusively learned.

Her exit from “The View” comes on the heels of news that co-host Paula Faris will leave the show as well as her job at “GMA” as weekend anchor.

ABC News announced in May that it would launch a third hour of “GMA,” when it also canceled its daytime foodie show “The Chew.”

But since announcing the third hour for “GMA” — which will air in the 1p.m. timeslot — ABC had not yet announced the hosts.

A network rep had no comment.

Haines has been an audience favorite since joining “The View” in 2016, and has appeared on “GMA” as a fill-in weekend anchor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262July 21, 2018 8:30 PM

Well that is a fucking stupid move but I think it was her idea. So, are the networks just gonna become as close to 24 hour news as well?

In my area, the local news comes on from 4:30-7am. National news from 7am-10am. Local news at 11am-12:30pm. From 4pm-7pm with a 30 minute National news break in there. Then from 10-10:35pm.

by Anonymousreply 263July 21, 2018 8:33 PM

The Virw should have a rotating 5th host on the panel, not a permanent one.

by Anonymousreply 264July 21, 2018 8:36 PM

R264 No because every day they would spend 5 minutes introducing them and having them tell a little anecdote about themselves. No thanks!

by Anonymousreply 265July 21, 2018 8:38 PM

No they won’t. Rotating 5th host would keep the show fresh.

by Anonymousreply 266July 21, 2018 8:41 PM

Sinclair news broadcasts on a staggering number of ABC-branded TV stations.

I thought because of ABC’s super-diverse entertainment programming (Grey’s Anatomy, Blackish, etc.) that it has a progressive bent, but it seems to be covertly pushing a lot of conservative and pro-Trump messaging through the news it airs, both ABC network news and Sinclair-owned and syndicated series.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267July 21, 2018 8:56 PM

R267 How many of the Sinclair stations are network affiliates? A lot of stations are not network affiliates.

by Anonymousreply 268July 21, 2018 9:00 PM

R268 If you follow that link you can sort their local news by network affiliates.

by Anonymousreply 269July 21, 2018 9:06 PM

R269 Most news is owned by corporations. Well, probably all news is. They skew left only on social issues. They skew right on everything else. This is why Pres Tre45on's attack on the media resonates- no one trusts them. Putin knows what he is doing. They've set the seeds in motion as far as our media goes a long time ago.

News for profit- Yeah, what could go wrong?

by Anonymousreply 270July 21, 2018 9:14 PM

They are all affiliates, r268. That is what an affiliate is...an entity that leases the spectrum from the FCC then rents it out to a network. Networks will rely on affiliates in markets where they, themselves, do not have any license over the spectrum -- usually lower tier 2 or tier 3 markets.

by Anonymousreply 271July 21, 2018 9:42 PM

R271 I get that but if an affiliate isn't owned by the network, they have little control over what they do. For example, many soap operas were canceled in certain parts of the country because the local station, who might have been CBS or ABC in name only, would opt to go for another show in its place. The network could do nothing to stop them.

by Anonymousreply 272July 21, 2018 9:46 PM

First, I think you are confusing terminology.  A network doesn't own an affiliate.  A network contracts with an affiliate to air it's programming and an affiliate can drop a network's programs at the affiliate's discretion-- either the content is objectionable, rating are low etc.  If you are familiar with something called "Upfronts"...that is the network presenting it's programming for the upcoming season to the affiliates and hope that the affiliates like what they see.

A lot of the time networks will lose affiliate airtime to local sports.  If you follow ratings, you will see sometimes a show will have an asterisk and the footnote say that suchandsuch didn't air in a market because of a local sports game.  Happens a lot during football season.

Federal regulation (and sometimes financial consideration) don't really allow for a network to own a station in every market.  Usually the networks will own the bandwidth in major markets like NYC, LA etc.

by Anonymousreply 273July 21, 2018 10:04 PM

Queen Jeanine Pirro to replace Sara just so Whoppi dry-flak-diabetic-feet Goldberg can loose her shit again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274July 22, 2018 1:53 AM

Wasn't Whoopsie supposed to move to Canada two years ago like she said she would?

by Anonymousreply 275July 22, 2018 2:02 AM

I really grew to love Sara Haines. Do you think they'll consider replacing her with either Ana Navarro or Tara Setmaier? I think either would be perfect. A Conservative Republican who is against Trump. They don't have one of those and it would be a nice bridge for Meg McCain.

by Anonymousreply 276July 22, 2018 2:08 AM

I would love Ana or Tara on... but the Beast will not be having any of that.

by Anonymousreply 277July 22, 2018 2:12 AM

R276 Tara is a shoe-in, and I suspect Ana will be part time. Tara seems to have aced her auditions.

by Anonymousreply 278July 22, 2018 2:12 AM

Tara S hates Trump but she’s still a looney Right-wing nutjob,

by Anonymousreply 279July 22, 2018 2:18 AM

I wish it was bitch-face Meghan leaving instead of Sara.

by Anonymousreply 280July 22, 2018 2:19 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281July 22, 2018 2:20 AM

Sara was a cute blonde ditz with a lovely disposition and a dark secret. What they need is a really pretty blonde conservative who fills the room with love and grace, but isn't afraid to invite God to the table. Someone who looks a decade younger than her age and is really hot and changes her hairstyle often. Fashionable and sexy. Someone who appears awake and prepared. Someone with a lovely speaking voice. Someone who is HAPPILY married, pro-life and not angry. What about Candace Bure? There's no one prettier.

by Anonymousreply 282July 22, 2018 2:23 AM

Regarding the clip R281 posted: This is off topic, but is it me? or does that chick on the far right desperately need a make-over?

by Anonymousreply 283July 22, 2018 2:30 AM

R283 it's not just you but frankly I was just wondering if she was even conscious.

by Anonymousreply 284July 22, 2018 2:32 AM

R283 She usually looks like she brushed her hair with a hand mixer.

by Anonymousreply 285July 22, 2018 2:33 AM

Sarah gave an American centrist position to the show: pro gay, conservative. All the evangelical Jesus folks have moved on.

I like Ana more than Tara.

This show needs an Asian.

by Anonymousreply 286July 22, 2018 2:59 AM

[quote]This show needs an Asian.

I'm busy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287July 22, 2018 3:03 AM

Cho would be a fun addition.

by Anonymousreply 288July 22, 2018 3:05 AM

Sarah brought energy and fun. They need someone to fill that void.

by Anonymousreply 289July 22, 2018 3:06 AM

Sarah was the Disney spokes mom.

Meghan will never do a View Your Deal, she's political.

Asuncion does them all.

Meghan is simply Ben's rug to munch.

by Anonymousreply 290July 22, 2018 3:13 AM

Who did Tara vote for?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291July 22, 2018 3:13 AM

At least Ana had the sense to vote for Clinton. The fact that Tara didn't, despite hating Drumpf, makes her contemptible.

by Anonymousreply 292July 22, 2018 3:15 AM

Joy voted for Stalin.

by Anonymousreply 293July 22, 2018 3:18 AM

Joy DATED Stalin, she voted for FDR.

by Anonymousreply 294July 22, 2018 3:26 AM

I like Ana Navarro for now because she hates Trump. But make no mistake, she's a Repug. When she starts talking about her viewpoints and giving her opinion about issues, be careful. You're not going to like her all that much.

by Anonymousreply 295July 22, 2018 3:27 AM

R291 I'm not certain, but I believe Tara relented and voted Hillary. I recall seeing her on CNN, stating that. Her reasoning was that Trump had to lose at all costs and a vote for any other candidate would have been a waste.

by Anonymousreply 296July 22, 2018 3:27 AM

Ana will be interesting when the House flips.

by Anonymousreply 297July 22, 2018 3:28 AM

Ana for the win.....Joy ( in hard hat) drives a forklift on the stage and scoops up Meghan and take her directly to the street.

by Anonymousreply 298July 22, 2018 3:33 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299July 22, 2018 4:08 AM

Who the fuck is this annoying Candace and Paula Faris troll? They weren't funny in the last FOUR Meghan threads. Do stop with your unfunny posts.

Fuck off already!

by Anonymousreply 300July 22, 2018 4:11 AM

Just ignore it.

by Anonymousreply 301July 22, 2018 4:15 AM

I am not trying to be funny. I don't watch The View. I do find your hysterical ranting amusing R300. The show is of zero importance and only watched by shut ins and elderly white fags. Candace is pretty though. I grew up watching her.

by Anonymousreply 302July 22, 2018 4:29 AM

How about Rosie O'Donnell for Sarah's chair?

Third time's a charm!

by Anonymousreply 303July 22, 2018 4:54 AM

rotating 5th panel guest: Ana, Tara, Wanda Sykes, Rebecca Traister. Rebecca would make Meghan's head spin. She’s whip smart on issues and politics.

by Anonymousreply 304July 22, 2018 5:20 AM

Who the fuck do you bitches think you are telling people to fuck off because you don't like their posts? You whine incessantly about the Rethugs yet you refuse to allow others to express an opinion different from your pathetic small mindset. Why don't you fuck the hell off out of this thread, R300? Asshole.

For all of the other View experts and political aficionados who post their daily gems, you may want to learn the proper spelling of the co-hosts' names. WHOOPI, JOY, SARA, SUNNY, and MEGHAN. You dumb cunts.

God, you're such a bunch of insufferable twats. You think the Republicans are brainwashed? You're just as fucked by the Dems 4:15 am (who the fuck is this bitch with the same goddamn post day after day after day?) talking points you're just too arrogant to see you're being manipulated. You asswipes are the Dunning–Kruger effect in all of its delusional glory. So tired of you catty straight bitches taking over threads and chastising others for giving alternate opinions.

by Anonymousreply 305July 22, 2018 5:35 AM

That's sad about Sara - I really like her, but GMA is probably more up her alley.

I vote a rotating 5th seat. Ana won't sure it full time because she doesn't want to leave Miami.

by Anonymousreply 306July 22, 2018 6:45 AM

[quote]God, you're such a bunch of insufferable twats. You think the Republicans are brainwashed? You're just as fucked by the Dems 4:15 am....

Take your meds bro. Insufferable? If the show fits! Dude, or dudette, you sound utterly psychotic. Your fake repetitious fawning over Candace and Paula is downright tedious, if you are going for comic relief, or parody, you're not in the least bit clever or funny.

As for monitoring 'who' is posting in this thread, you sure sound anal. Who has the time or inclination to monitor the people who post at "4:15AM". You're obsessed.

Get help. Get a grip, The View is a fucking TV show featuring a bunch of female millionaires!

by Anonymousreply 307July 22, 2018 7:19 AM

Sara is the only one I actually really liked. It's a dumb move on the part of ABC.

by Anonymousreply 308July 22, 2018 4:01 PM

I like her, too, R308, and hate to see her go. She's just a very nice presence to have around, particularly in comparison to the horrid Meghan. That said, I can't help but wonder if it's less an executive decision (as you suggest) and more that she's just not happy on the show and wants off. It always kind of surprised me to see someone like Sara -- who I thought of as being more of a Mary Hart/happy-go-lucky entertainment reporter type -- doing a show like "The View" anyway where the panel discusses everyday politics and usually has a heated confrontation about such. It's just not the kind of atmosphere that I would've thought someone like her would want to be a part of. And if I'm right about that, perhaps she's just had enough of it and decided switching over to a less volatile program like the afternoon edition of "GMA" -- where, I assume, the focus will be more on lifestyle/entertainment subjects than politics/hard news -- not to mention she would no longer have to endure the screeching and all-around asshole-ishness of the uber-bitch McCain, whom it appears ABC has no intention of jettisoning anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 309July 22, 2018 4:33 PM

I feel like Sara’s departure is her choice. The show has to be stressful, including navigating relationships with volatile coworkers and being always put in a position of discussing hot-button issues that get her (and her Trump-ish husband) trolled online. Sara reads Twitter comments. I’ve tweeted at her a few times and also responsed to View account tweets, and she has liked several of the comments in which she is tagged. So all the insane troll assaults probably get to her. She has babies at home and old babies at work and insane babies on social media to deal with. A couple of weeks ago she desperately tried to say something on The View and Meghan kept screaming more and more loudly and Sara gave up, but she looked PISSED and almost like she was going to cry.

Besides that, Sara appears to me to be making wise career moves. She was a silly college-aged correspondent with Hoda and Kathie Lee on NBC’s Today and the natural move would be to contribute more to the earlier Today hours, but instead she hopped networks to land a high-profile cohost gig at The View. It was a gamble considering all the one-season-wonder failures like Michelle Collins and Nicolle Wallace (who should still be there) et al., who also didn’t come in with strong fan bases. Sara or her management would be stupid not to realize that the producers have a 20-year history of hiring and firing hosts without any apparent reason, and so she’s bouncing along to another solid gig on ABC. I bet within five years she will be a top-hour GMA cohost or she will have bounced to another network for a high-profile job. Sara planned to be a career TV journalist/personality and I think she is more like a young Barbara Walters/Diane Sawyer/Katie Couric than she is a crazed daytime TV pontificator.

by Anonymousreply 310July 22, 2018 4:48 PM

Tara S didn’t vote for Trump or Hillary. She wrote in a name of a Republican on her ballot. John McCain or JEB! or someone like that.

by Anonymousreply 311July 22, 2018 4:56 PM

Sara is 40, r310. She was 38 when she joined The View two years ago, Not sure where silly college age is coming from.

by Anonymousreply 312July 22, 2018 4:58 PM

R312 I was referring to her time on Today with Hoda and Kathie Lee. She was originally featured doing remote segments kind of like “Ross the Intern” on the Tonight Show and eventually stuck around for other fluffy segments in studio.

Sara may have been into her 30s on Today, but she was always featured as a naif.

“Kathie Lee and Hoda said a bittersweet goodbye Friday morning to their "ray of light," TODAY contributing correspondent Sara Haines.

“Someone once told me, ‘Sometimes you have to leave home to grow up,’” Sara told Kathie Lee and Hoda through tears. “It’s time for me to grow up.”

In her time at TODAY, Sara has flown through the air via jetpack, slogged through mud and obstacle courses, played firefighter for a day, and reported on more (much, much more) since she started on air in 2009; she joined the show as a production coordinator in 2002.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313July 22, 2018 5:04 PM

Also, r310, she was on GMA once before. She left Today in 2009 for GMA and left GMA in 2016 for The View.

by Anonymousreply 314July 22, 2018 5:06 PM

R313 with all due respect...nothing in your post at r310 was correct.

by Anonymousreply 315July 22, 2018 5:08 PM

R315 Nothing was correct? What is incorrect?

by Anonymousreply 316July 22, 2018 5:16 PM

Here you go, r316...

[quote]Besides that, Sara appears to me to be making wise career moves.

That's really a judgement call, but your timeline of her career leaves off the job she held in between Today and The View.

[quote] She was a silly college-aged correspondent with Hoda and Kathie Lee on NBC’s Today

No, she wasn't. She was 31 when she started as a correspondent and 35 when she left Today. I know you tried to walk this back in another post with the type of stories she covered were college aged, but that's not what you said or meant in r310.

[quote]and the natural move would be to contribute more to the earlier Today hours, but instead she hopped networks to land a high-profile cohost gig at The View.

She hopped networks to land a gig at GMA. She was on GMA weekends from 2013 to 2016 when she landed The View. FYI: she was 35 to 38 years old at this point.

[quote]It was a gamble considering all the one-season-wonder failures like Michelle Collins and Nicolle Wallace (who should still be there) et al., who also didn’t come in with strong fan bases. Sara or her management would be stupid not to realize that the producers have a 20-year history of hiring and firing hosts without any apparent reason, and so she’s bouncing along to another solid gig on ABC.

This will be her 3rd gig at ABC. GMA to The View back to GMA.

I bet within five years she will be a top-hour GMA cohost or she will have bounced to another network for a high-profile job.

Again, she was already on GMA where she could have made her mark even moreso.

[quote]Sara planned to be a career TV journalist/personality and I think she is more like a young Barbara Walters/Diane Sawyer/Katie Couric than she is a crazed daytime TV pontificator..

I wasn't aware that Barbara Walters/Diane Sawyer/Katie Couric did the young, college age silly stories that you said she does. That must have been some fine journalism.

by Anonymousreply 317July 22, 2018 6:23 PM

Oy! OK, R317, you are correct.

by Anonymousreply 318July 22, 2018 6:34 PM

You asked, r318. Not my problem.

by Anonymousreply 319July 22, 2018 6:36 PM

R319 What’s not your problem? Who said you have a problem? Double oy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320July 22, 2018 6:44 PM

I completely agree with R300. That Damn troll is annoying as shit.

It's posts aren't even funny. They're just stupid and irritating.

Fuck that troll!!!!

by Anonymousreply 321July 22, 2018 6:58 PM

R317 please come sit by me!

by Anonymousreply 322July 22, 2018 7:05 PM

The producers of The View are really fucking stupid and incompetent at this point. Every time you look up their replacing someone on the panel.

It really a turn off for me. Once you get used to to a group of people, the producers come right along and switch up the formula and then you have to get use to a new personality on the show all over again. It maddening.

I still haven't gotten over Jed yet. She was really good for the The View. I didn't agree with her politically. But she was still reasonabl and likeable.

I really feel like their trying to destroy The View or something, because the constant panel turn over is to regular these last few years.

I miss Barbara Walters running the show. She actually knew what she was doing. Who ever is running things now is fucking up big time.

by Anonymousreply 323July 22, 2018 7:06 PM

r323, Jed was the only termination. The rest resigned to move on to better paying jobs.

Has anyone caught the shtick of Margaret Hoover?

She is another NAME but she is thin and pretty and obviously has replaced Mooghan on This Week with George.

God she is a yappy bitch.

The round table starts at 33:20 but the entire episode is AMAZEBALLS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324July 22, 2018 8:18 PM

They lost me after almost killing the show with casting choices that pitted angry people at one another, reinventing the tone as congenial and intelligent with Nicolle Wallace and then firing her because she didn’t know enough about the fucking Kardashians and The Bachelor. The View’s concept made TV history, and then the series made TV history again by working so hard to do itself in with endless poor casting decisions.

by Anonymousreply 325July 22, 2018 8:25 PM

Sara is not conservative. She might be moderate on some issues but she is always on the liberal side of things when she talks.

I agree Nicole Wallace should have stayed on. Everyone is sick of the paid Kardashian propaganda.

I don't want another conservative unless Meg is gone. Of if we do, we need someone who will actually have a dialogue free of RW talking points.

by Anonymousreply 326July 22, 2018 10:13 PM

[quote]They lost me after almost killing the show with casting choices that pitted angry people at one another, reinventing the tone as congenial and intelligent with Nicolle Wallace and then firing her because she didn’t know enough about the fucking Kardashians and The Bachelor. The View’s concept made TV history, and then the series made TV history again by working so hard to do itself in with endless poor casting decisions.

Perhaps the producers are just going with the divisive cruel hostile times we are now unfortunately living in. The producers might think the majority of The View's audience enjoys hearing screeching harpies such as Meghan argue daily with the other hosts? They assume every viewer has a reality TV mindset. Of course, they are 100% wrong.

I cannot bear listening to Meghan whine on in that nasally high pitched annoying voice of hers. Even her appearance is off- putting, that awful crispy badly dyed blonde hair, her body is the shape of a potato, she even looks ridiculous!

She constantly goes on about "Seeing the other side, I keep trying to tell you WHY those people voted for Trump!" How about Meghan just tell the truth, Trump's base was duped and continue to be bamboozled by that imbecile Trump? When will Meghan stop defending a man she claim to hate?

I cannot believe Nicolle Wallace was actually fired because she didn't have much of a background in pop culture. If that's the true, what utter nonsense. I'd rather hear Nicolle have a coherent well thought out discussion with the others, than Meghan's repetitious daily Poor-Little-Rich-Girl rants.

The biggest laugh is when this smug entitled spoiled brat drones on that she knows so much about Trump's poor base! Delusional much!

by Anonymousreply 327July 22, 2018 10:16 PM

R326 I am certain that The View’s producers know from experience that their angry progressive viewers will not stop watching at any point—they’ve hung in there through countless unwatchable seasons—and so they are courting deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 328July 22, 2018 10:16 PM

Deplorables are so incensed by the View. They constantly post that it should be cancelled or how they don’t watch it. It’s so funny to see how angry they get about a show they supposedly don’t even watch.

by Anonymousreply 329July 22, 2018 10:48 PM

[quote]Deplorables are so incensed by the View. They constantly post that it should be cancelled or how they don’t watch it. It’s so funny to see how angry they get about a show they supposedly don’t even watch.

Deplorables are incensed by so many things which aren't a part of their lives: abortion, people who aren't religious, gay people, hard working legal immigrants, well, you name it, all they do is put their 2 cents in about things which do not affect them.

Deplorables get involved with so many things which don't affect them at all. What someone does with their body in the privacy of they home is not their business, yet there they are going on about 'God Hates Gays'. Most claim to be religious, what fucking hypocrites.

by Anonymousreply 330July 22, 2018 11:21 PM

Debbie Man - fired

Star Jones - fired

Sherri Shepherd - fired

Elisabeth Hasselbeck - fired

Jenny McCarthy - fired

Joy Behar - fired

Michelle Collins - fired

Raven Symone - fired

Rosie Perez - fired

Nicolle Wallace - fired

Jed Bila - fired

Rosie - quit once, fired once

Sara Haines - smarter than she looks

Lisa Ling - smarter than any of them

Meredith - gives good head

Candace Cameron - the prettiest

by Anonymousreply 331July 22, 2018 11:37 PM

Jesus fucking christ even the Guardian is using “trump derangement syndrome” now. Fuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332July 23, 2018 2:50 AM

Trump Sycophant Syndrome would apply to the Repugs and Trump enablers.

by Anonymousreply 333July 23, 2018 2:58 AM

I think Sickophant also works, r333.

by Anonymousreply 334July 23, 2018 3:00 AM

Are you calling Meghan a Sickelephant?

by Anonymousreply 335July 23, 2018 3:01 AM

Nicolle Wallace is better on MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 336July 23, 2018 3:42 AM

Sherri Sheppard had a RUT_ROH! moment on Andy Cohen tonight. He asked her thoughts on Meghan and she stared wide-eyed at the camera before eventually sputtering out "She needs to find her way on the show without carrying the whole Repug party on her shoulders."

by Anonymousreply 337July 23, 2018 6:26 AM

R337 Here it is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338July 23, 2018 10:39 AM

A View tell-all book...from all the dearly departed except Elisabeth and Jenny M, those humorless monkeys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339July 23, 2018 10:42 AM

[quote]Tara S hates Trump but she’s still a looney Right-wing nutjob,

Yeah...but she’s seemingly stable and not a bratty daddy’s girl with constant stinkface. Ana is pretty boring.

by Anonymousreply 340July 23, 2018 10:51 AM

Ana, Meghan & Tara are all plus size women. Tara is a plus plus size woman.

But Ana & Tara always look stylish. Meghan looks garish. I expect her hair to break off it's so badly damaged.

by Anonymousreply 341July 23, 2018 12:13 PM

Supposedly the Trumpkins are spreading the rumor that Whoopi called Pirro a "Sand N word".

They have amassed 100,000 signatures demanding ABC fire Whoopi.

by Anonymousreply 342July 23, 2018 12:49 PM

I bet a Keep Whoopi on the View petition would get more sigs.

by Anonymousreply 343July 23, 2018 1:15 PM

Pirro last night was going on about how she and Whoopi have known each other for years and has never had a problem, that shes been on the view multiple times and was always treated with respect, and that they need to leave this behind and move on.....then she thanked the view for making her book #1.....so basically, although she IS a cunt, used her appearance as a publicity stunt.

I cant wait for her and Hannity to go down.

by Anonymousreply 344July 23, 2018 1:46 PM

Sara has confirmed on instagram that she is leaving the View to join GMA. Looks like they are keeping Meghan now.

by Anonymousreply 345July 23, 2018 2:40 PM

The only way Meghan is off the show is if she leaves. Ratings went up after she joined and that's all that matters to the Network.

by Anonymousreply 346July 23, 2018 2:45 PM

I hate sara is leaving The View. She's really good on the show. But she's thinking long term, and it's probably best she leaves now for the greater good of her career.

I'll miss her on the show though.

by Anonymousreply 347July 23, 2018 4:00 PM

Im sure that her salary will get a huge bump too....so theres that.

by Anonymousreply 348July 23, 2018 4:13 PM

R345. I wonder if Kelly Rippa is having a cow. I think Michael will mesh well with Sara and he won’t have to put up with Diva behavior from Sara.

by Anonymousreply 349July 23, 2018 4:18 PM

STOP saying "I will say"!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 350July 23, 2018 5:19 PM

Paula leaving is no surprise I don't even know why she agreed to stay after the demoted her to one day a week. Sara's leaving is going to prove a problem for the show. Sara is the only one of the co-hosts with a good fun loving TV personality. Whoopi, Joy and Meghan are miserable half the time, and Sunny is too uptight. Sara can go from debating serious politics to doing a shopping segment no problem none of the other ladies has that ability.

by Anonymousreply 351July 23, 2018 6:05 PM

Their support of Maggie H. was annoying.

by Anonymousreply 352July 23, 2018 7:30 PM

Sherri was on last night's WWHL. It was obvious she's no fan of Meghan.

She said there is a tell all book about The View in the works. Everyone has agreed to participate & tell their side of things except Elisabeth & Jenny..

Andy asked why they refused & she chortled & said you know why they refused.

I will 100% buy that book.

by Anonymousreply 353July 23, 2018 8:04 PM

Any pretty, relatively articulate dummy can fill Sara’s role. She won’t be missed and her replacement will be just as forgettable.

by Anonymousreply 354July 23, 2018 8:13 PM

Did Meghan have her bourbon before the show this morning? Check out how she acts at the end of this clip...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355July 23, 2018 8:18 PM

I'm not seeing anything unusual R355

by Anonymousreply 356July 23, 2018 8:23 PM

I will really miss Sara’s pleasant disposition. When she can get a word in edgewise she knows more than people give her credit for. So glad Candace will not be in the running. I like Tara more than Ana. Ana can be feisty but she hasn’t shown that side on the view. I wish it were the know-it-all Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 357July 23, 2018 8:42 PM

[quote]Any pretty, relatively articulate dummy can fill Sara’s role. She won’t be missed and her replacement will be just as forgettable.

The same can be said for Meghan, any shrill Faux News harpy can take that annoying witch's place.

by Anonymousreply 358July 23, 2018 8:42 PM

Sara gave the other side the benefit of the doubt way too many times on this show. I'm sure she did this to avoid problems at home, but I don't feel sorry for her because I never would have married Max in the first place.

I grew to like her over the years after not being crazy about her at first but it's time for her to go if she's not interested in calling these motherfuckers out at every turn.

by Anonymousreply 359July 23, 2018 9:39 PM

Life's too short, sometimes you have to make it all about the big paycheck. Because if you don't, someone else will.

Why not, our douchebag administration is now doing exactly the same thing. Cash in like the rest of those fuckers are now doing! Why get paid less and get stressed every day?

Why did Sara marry a Right Wing dude? Did she settle because she wanted kids? Sometimes I don't get most people, they do the weirdest things and make themselves utterly miserable. Max? Is he Jewish?

by Anonymousreply 360July 23, 2018 9:48 PM

Who Is Sara Haines’ Husband? How’s The Married Life? Sara Haines is married to Max Shifrin, a legal advisor in the New York. She met her better half through a dating platform with the assistance of her sibling and closest companion. In the wake of setting profile on the platform, she got a message from Shifrin very quickly. They chose to meet for beverages one night and it wound up being a group date, as her sibling and his friend additionally showed up at a similar bar. They got the relationship speedy as they had many dates consistently. Sara Haines and Max Shifrin dated for a couple of months and the relationship blossomed.

by Anonymousreply 361July 23, 2018 10:03 PM

Looks like Aby Huntsman, of Fox and Friends Weekend will be Sara's replacement because the show wanted another conservative. I won't be watching until Prez Bone Spurs and his treasonous cronies are gone. We don't need more conservative voices to try and justify the actions of this bunch right now.

by Anonymousreply 362July 23, 2018 10:17 PM

“They got the relationship speedy as they had many dates consistently.”

Is this translated from Urdu?

by Anonymousreply 363July 23, 2018 10:28 PM

For fuck's sake, does anyone at ABC know what they're doing?

Abby Huntsman?? Who the hell is asking for that? Well, aside from Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 364July 23, 2018 10:34 PM

R364 Nope. Fuck this show, then. At this time, we do not need another conservative voice when the media is drenched in conservative voices and their lying, talking points, obfuscating and down right treachery.

by Anonymousreply 365July 23, 2018 10:38 PM

Abby Huntsman?? If that's true, then what the fuck? Why not Ana or Tara? Abby's father works in the Trump administration, so she's not about to say anything against Trump on the show. Was this Meghan's request that they get another conservative who would help her kiss Shitler's orange ass?

by Anonymousreply 366July 23, 2018 10:50 PM

Abby and Meg are friends so yes.

Abby allegedly urged her father to quit the TA.

by Anonymousreply 367July 23, 2018 10:56 PM

[quote]“They got the relationship speedy as they had many dates consistently.” Is this translated from Urdu?

That's no type of Urdu I speak! More like HAIKU! 😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 368July 23, 2018 11:01 PM

Is Abby Cuntsman, yet another daughter of a politican? That's not what The View needs! Not to mention, she does't appear to be much different from Meghan, especially if she's from Faux News.

Why not Ana AND Tara? They could be on alternate days. This show needs a huge shot of adrenaline, it needs something. It's getting tiresome.

I love Whoopi and Joy, but Joy isn't as sharp as she used to be, it's obvious.

by Anonymousreply 369July 23, 2018 11:07 PM

Rosie was never fired. She quit both times. If she had been fired ABC would have owed her the rest of her $5 million salary for the season. She wouldn't have the patience to put up with screeching Megahn anyway.

by Anonymousreply 370July 23, 2018 11:08 PM

What makes you say Sara's husband is a right winger?

I can't see her being married to someone like that.

by Anonymousreply 371July 23, 2018 11:29 PM

When the RWers can come to the table without their talking points, accept facts not spin, and base their world view in reality THEN we can have more than one conservative. Otherwise, they are well represented on all channels.

by Anonymousreply 372July 23, 2018 11:44 PM

Because he IS a right winger. And Sara Haines is not much of a liberal. She's a boring frauish type that's afraid to speak her mind. Correction, she's mostly mindless. The View is for idiots. The best people were fired or quit.

Joy and Whoopi are dinosaurs. I can't believe they are on network TV. Sherri Shepherd is legit funny. She always was. A little dumb but very much a comic. Joy is senile and Whoopi is as funny as a baby's grave.

The View is for morons. Meghan is a conservative, why shouldn't she be there? You all prefer Navarro and Wallace because they aren't really very conservative. They are Republicans in what universe? Ronald Reagans.

The show is so stupid, they can't even interview a generic TV personality well. Take a little time to View Your Deal you old washed up bitches. What an embarrassment. If Joy or Whoopi had shame instead of multiple homes, they would quit. They are limousine libs - the worst kind. Nothing wrong with having money, but making your money from repeating twitter posts, farting and laughing at your own jokes is pretty pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 373July 23, 2018 11:53 PM

If they hire another Fox News refugee, I’ll finally make good on my promise to turn this show off for good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374July 23, 2018 11:56 PM

Looking like Weekend Fox & Friends host Abby Huntsman. Can't, won't watch her and Meghan scream Republican talking points.

by Anonymousreply 375July 24, 2018 12:09 AM

R349, why would Kelly Ripa have a cow because Sara will be working with Michael Strahan? You sound ridiculous.

I think Ripa moved on from Strahan a long time ago. Her ratings with Seacrest are strong, and they have a good on-screen chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 376July 24, 2018 12:17 AM

Kimberly Guilfoyle!! Kimberly Guilfoyle!! Kimberly Guilfoyle!!!

(and her big pointy tits!!!!)

by Anonymousreply 377July 24, 2018 12:18 AM

It's like The View producers are trying to turn the show into a right-wing platform. The only reasons I continue to watch the show is because of joy and whoopi. Mostly because of nostalgic reasons.

But once joy and whoopi leaves, I'm out. The roots of The View will be gone then and my interest will be no more.

by Anonymousreply 378July 24, 2018 12:45 AM

I think Joy is still sharp enough to take on the RWers. I think she seems befuddled sometimes, as does Whoopi, is because there is so much SHIT going on nonstop I think they just don't know where to begin.

I went out with some of my friends this past weekend and we were discussing the previous week and honestly didn't know where to begin. We must have the time just laughing and saying "WTF it's too much to process."

by Anonymousreply 379July 24, 2018 12:50 AM

This whole move for Sara is about money in the bank. She's thinking about her future. She's not fucking around anymore. She's ready for the big checks to start rolling in.

by Anonymousreply 380July 24, 2018 12:51 AM

Huntsman, it will be interesting having a Mormon on the panel with bourbon swillin' Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 381July 24, 2018 6:28 AM

It’s Sara’s job. Why wouldn’t it be all about the paycheck? She has been shilling made-in-China HSC crap and screaming, “Free shipping???! Squeee!” for a couple of years now on The View, and she has spent the past year trying to be heard while fending off endless semiautomatic tirades of “LET ME SPEAK LET ME SPEAK...I WILL SAY!!!!” with her Wonder Woman bracelets. It’s not like she is leaving a respectable investigative journalism position.

by Anonymousreply 382July 24, 2018 6:51 AM

On this morning's show, the panel was discussing Trump's suggestion to remove critics' security clearance and someone - either Whoopi or Joy - said it seemed like an enemies list. Of course, as soon as it was said, Meghan HAD to chime in. "You KNOW the McCains are at the top of his enemies list!" Oh, please.

Then, in the next segment or so, Meghan is back to her screeching. The subject of democratic socialism came up and she went on a screed about Venezuela. "I DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS COUNTRY TURN INTO VENEZUELA!!" etc etc. Joy tried to speak, including givign examples of places where socialism works, but Meghan literally shouted over her during the entire response.

by Anonymousreply 383July 24, 2018 4:02 PM

R383 I wanted to slap Meghan and put her in a time-out forever.

by Anonymousreply 384July 24, 2018 4:12 PM

Meghan seems to be off her meds again. She really was getting out of control. Whoopie to no avail, tried to intervene several times....Meghan ignored her and was still bulldozing when they went to commercial.

by Anonymousreply 385July 24, 2018 4:47 PM

Meghan so worried about running out of someone else’s money for social programs, yet we seem to always have money for war and corporate welfare, Taxoayers are paying for her dads medical care.

by Anonymousreply 386July 24, 2018 4:47 PM

Meghan would have REALLY gone ballistic if someone had dared to mention her father's healthcare on the taxpayer's dime. I can just imagine it - "HE EARNED IT!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 387July 24, 2018 5:28 PM

She must've not gotten any from her Nazi hubby so she has to gone bonkers again. You know, he withholds from her if she isn't sufficiently batshit conservative.

by Anonymousreply 388July 24, 2018 5:40 PM

R386 ...and we have money for Trumps many golf trips, a 12 million dollar parade, new Air Force one jets.....but heaven forbid we try to fund programs that can improve people’s lives. Meghan is a privileged cunt.

by Anonymousreply 389July 24, 2018 5:59 PM

Our White Privilege Princess SCREAMS!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390July 24, 2018 10:43 PM

Does she wear her hair like that because she's realised that pulling her scalp back gives her a little face lift? The ugly cunt should really try and shed some of that weight in her face. She looks like an angry white lesbian at the best of times. The rest of the time she looks like an angry white lesbian beach ball.

by Anonymousreply 391July 24, 2018 10:45 PM

Now will you be able to take her AND a Fox & Friends host?

by Anonymousreply 392July 24, 2018 10:53 PM

No more FNC trash thank you very much!

by Anonymousreply 393July 24, 2018 10:55 PM

[quote]Meghan so worried about running out of someone else’s money for social programs, yet we seem to always have money for war and corporate welfare, Taxpayers are paying for her dads medical care.

I'd LOVE to hear someone from the panel mention that taxpayer's are paying for her dad's, and the rest of the politicians, free healthcare. In fact, the politicians continue to get free healthcare after they retire. So many of them Arte loving off more than their government pensions, most are already millionaires with side businesses.

If Meghan then screeches that her father deserves his free healthcare, someone needs to mention, he can actually afford to pay his own way, especially as her mother is a billionaire! I wonder what shade of red her vile fat face would become!

by Anonymousreply 394July 24, 2018 11:22 PM

I'm so TIRED of the ReThugs pathetic argument that socialism doesn't work.

The US can never have the type of socialism which extreme socialist governments had/have. Socialism in the US would have to be more like Sweden and the England's programs, where their citizens tax dollars work for the taxpayers, not for corporations!

All these countries have free healthcare, a free place to live when you get old (not $400+ a day US privately owned nursing homes!), free daycare for babies and children whose parents work, and well their citizens have much better lives than the average American worker has.

People like Meghan seem to forget that Social Security and Medicare are basically Socialist programs, Of course, a sour hateful bitch like her would enjoy seeing those programs totally dismantled. She probably masturbates to a photo of Paul Ryan!

by Anonymousreply 395July 24, 2018 11:25 PM

She fucks herself with a Twinkie whilst thinking of him, R395, then eats that nasty twinkie. She's a slut.

by Anonymousreply 396July 24, 2018 11:27 PM

Holy shit, I think she was at her very worst today. The woman does not shut her fat trap. What a disrespectful monster.

by Anonymousreply 397July 25, 2018 12:18 AM

Meghan basically acts like a spoiled petulant child who must always get her way. Even if her statements are incoherent and she knows someone else on the panel is making a valid and true point, Meghan will consistently ignore them and continue screeching with her hateful close-minded ReThug talking points.

Meghan is getting tiresome with being unwilling to listen to the other side. I laugh out loud when she claims she "knows a lot about poor people."

by Anonymousreply 398July 25, 2018 12:38 AM

[quote]She fucks herself with a Twinkie whilst thinking of him, [R395], then eats that nasty twinkie. She's a slut.

That poor Twinkie would get lost in her cavernous well-used twat!

by Anonymousreply 399July 25, 2018 12:41 AM

Still, even with the extra weight Meghan is incredibly beautiful. She reminds me of a young Anita Ekberg.

by Anonymousreply 400July 25, 2018 12:47 AM

r400, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

by Anonymousreply 401July 25, 2018 12:55 AM

Yeah, R400, maybe Anita Ekberg's right earlobe!

Sure, this era of Anita!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402July 25, 2018 12:56 AM

Or this....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403July 25, 2018 12:57 AM

Meghan screamed at Sara last week when Sara wanted to finish a point she was making. Meghan yelled "No Sara, I'm finishing" like some petulant child. Sara just sat back. I don't know how any of these women could possibly be friends with her off camera. Except Whoopi, whom Meghan is clearly intimidated by. Why, who knows? Whoopi practically fondles her twat every day on air while snapping at everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 404July 25, 2018 1:07 AM

I don't get the Whoopi and Meghan friendship. I can't imagine them bonding over anything but a joint!

by Anonymousreply 405July 25, 2018 1:45 AM

Sunny and Meghan are supposed to be friendly off camera.

by Anonymousreply 406July 25, 2018 1:48 AM

Sunny and Meghan bond over their love of booze. You'd have to be three sheets to the wind to put up with her. Maybe they should take a page from Kathy Lee and Hoda and have wine while they whine.

by Anonymousreply 407July 25, 2018 1:59 AM

I cannot imagine Meghan having any friends who aren't ReThugs and from similar backgrounds of privilege and entitlement.

Meghan would be excruciating to be around. Her voice alone would send me into a vertigo attack!

by Anonymousreply 408July 25, 2018 1:59 AM

Meghan is an alcoholic frat girl, except college was over for her a decade ago and she has been too drunk to notice. The other women think of her as a kid. She is 33 and looks 38.

by Anonymousreply 409July 25, 2018 2:04 AM

[quote]She is 33 and looks 38.

She actually looks like a hard 45 and like a soccer mom who spends her afternoons getting her hair bleached and trying every new restaurant in her suburban town.

When she's not doing that she's sitting around with other soccer moms having a liquid lunch!

by Anonymousreply 410July 25, 2018 2:09 AM

“The last straw for Haines was reportedly when McCain invited co-hosts Sunny Hoskin and Joy Behar out for drinks, then talked about it on air the next day. Haines felt so left out!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411July 25, 2018 2:18 AM

Meghan McCain calls herself John McCain in a dress and she supports war and probably torture. How long do you think she would survive without access to whiskey and cheese?

by Anonymousreply 412July 25, 2018 3:02 AM

In all fairness, r411, it was Whoopi who started that discussion with something like, "you all think we hate each other here. You all think Joy and Meghan don't get along...Joy, tell everyone what you did..."

by Anonymousreply 413July 25, 2018 9:46 AM

I have liked Whoopi a lot since I was a kid and she was Guinan on Star Trek. Her affection for the McCains is a huge strike against her for me.

by Anonymousreply 414July 25, 2018 11:36 AM

[quote][R364] Nope. Fuck this show, then. At this time, we do not need another conservative voice when the media is drenched in conservative voices and their lying, talking points, obfuscating and down right treachery.

I disagree. I think they need another conservative voice for balance. Just not Huntsman.

One thing about McCain, she despises Trump as much as everyone on the panel. The thing is...I would love for them to have an ACTUAL Trump supporter because the show is called “The View” so having an actual supporter would authenticate that title and bring a fresh dynamic. I know, I know but... think about it. Dems, Repug, Trump supporter and then they could rotate with progressives, socialists, whatfuckever..ists, ives.

It would essentially turn into the Springer show-lite BUT It would be a lot more interesting than 4 liberals and a screaming Republican. I mean… flip the show over. It’s got bedsores that need to be treated.

[quote]I think Ripa moved on from Strahan a long time ago. Her ratings with Seacrest are strong, and they have a good on-screen chemistry.

Oh, man. They REALLy do. I couldn’t stand Seacrest until he became co-host, but the show has humanized him. I actually have a huge crush on him. And it’s convinced me that he’s actually straight...swear to God. I no longer think Seacrest is gay.

by Anonymousreply 415July 25, 2018 11:49 AM

Of course someone who wants pro-Trumpers to ramp up the GOP propagandizing on The View would also be the person to watch Ryan Seacrest every day and lust after his hypermasculinity.

by Anonymousreply 416July 25, 2018 12:29 PM

I would love to be a fly on the ceiling to hear the offstage conversations.

by Anonymousreply 417July 25, 2018 3:40 PM

Meghan is like a cliquey mean girl.. bullying and pushy.

by Anonymousreply 418July 25, 2018 3:42 PM

We have enough conservative propaganda in the media without adding another voice to it on this show.

Until they can come to the table in an honest way (LOL-don't hold your breath), with facts not spin, and without talking points but instead using their own actual thoughts, can we achieve balance. That time is not now. FUCK having another conservative on this show.

by Anonymousreply 419July 25, 2018 3:47 PM

R411 although The Daily Mail is a trash rag, they have a pretty accurate track record when it comes to reporting on The View. They accurately reported Rosie's second departure, Nicolle, Rosie P., Michelle, Raven and Jed's firings while they were accurate about Sara, Sunny's and Meghan's hiring weeks before anyone else.

I watched the episode where Sara "jokes" about being left out of drinks with Joy, Meghan and Sunny and you can tell despite her joking it off she was peeved. Sara has admitted she's an emotional person so I can totally see her not being able to handle the drama surrounding Meghan. Sara seems to be one of the more popular co-hosts so I can see ABC not wanting to lose her.

by Anonymousreply 420July 25, 2018 3:49 PM

Instead of another conservative, they are nuts to not look for someone like Sara. Her presence adds a lot to the show. Instead, it is going to be a tense, darker show now.

by Anonymousreply 421July 25, 2018 3:52 PM

Contract negotiations for a new show takes much longer than a day. Agents, lawyers for both sides and managers are all involved so I seriously doubt that something that happened one day and last week was the drive behind her leaving. My guess is that it has been in the works for months.

by Anonymousreply 422July 25, 2018 3:55 PM

I like Sara the best, and will miss her. She had good view points, is intelligent... and is very pretty. She may be sensitive, but she has a nice, easy presence and a good sense of humor. We're still stuck with Me-Again. ugh...

by Anonymousreply 423July 25, 2018 4:01 PM

I will say, I will say, I WILL say.....

by Anonymousreply 424July 25, 2018 4:12 PM

I am also a Sara fan. She brings a freshness to the atmosphere. I also like Joy. If they bring another Meghan into the mix I’m finished with the show. Some days I can hardly tolerate Meghan. I’m sure they will not miss me.

I think Whoopi’s likes John McCain so much that she wears rosy glasses with Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 425July 25, 2018 4:35 PM

Did you catch the other day when Joy said how much she missed Star Jones? I wasn't sure if it was a subtle dig at Meghan or just Joy making a point about not liking coworkers & then getting over it later.

by Anonymousreply 426July 25, 2018 4:38 PM

19 minutes in and Sara has been allowed to speak twice.

by Anonymousreply 427July 25, 2018 11:10 PM

Imagine how bad it's going to be with Abby Huntsman. Meg will be "You tell em gurrrl" and all sorts of annoying shit.

by Anonymousreply 428July 25, 2018 11:13 PM

[quote]I have liked Whoopi a lot since I was a kid and she was Guinan on Star Trek. Her affection for the McCains is a huge strike against her for me.

What great affection? She shows her the same respect she shows everyone else. It's not like theyhang out and Netflix together. Whoopi has definitely gone after when she starts her screeching.

[quote]Oh, man. They REALLy do. I couldn’t stand Seacrest until he became co-host, but the show has humanized him. I actually have a huge crush on him. And it’s convinced me that he’s actually straight...swear to God. I no longer think Seacrest is gay.

Do you smoke crack for breakfast?

by Anonymousreply 429July 25, 2018 11:51 PM

Meghan will be on tonight's WWHL.

by Anonymousreply 430July 26, 2018 1:06 AM

Whoopi walks on eggshells with McCain. She lost her temper once with her, and then that was more about everyone talking at the same time than with anything McCain said. Whoopi has never gone after her the way she used to tear into Jed and Paula, Sunny early on and Elizabeth sometimes. Especially Jed, who would just have to look at Whoopi the wrong way to get her ire.

Whoopi made a nauseating speech Meghan's first day promising John and Cindy that they were going to take good care of "their girl". Sara threw shade at it several times during that show. Can't believe Behar and Meghan are friends. Joy had a very lukewarm relationship with Hasselbeck, even cursing her out backstage once. Yet she never disrespected Joy on air the way this one does on a daily basis.

by Anonymousreply 431July 26, 2018 1:20 AM

R431

I think TPTB told Whoopi & the rest to thread lightly because "poor Meghan" is suffering because her dad is dying.

I do not get the impression Joy is friends with Meghan. Her disdain is visible every time Meghan goes into her frothy bulldog routine regarding Trump.

by Anonymousreply 432July 26, 2018 1:27 AM

Meghan called the ladies at the table today bitches. Granted, it was said in that manner that only women can say to each other, but I still thought it was unnecessary. No wonder Pirro felt comfortable calling them cocksuckers.

by Anonymousreply 433July 26, 2018 1:37 AM

Megan looks silly on Andy’s show with all those hair extensions

by Anonymousreply 434July 26, 2018 3:09 AM

Did Andy ask her why she supports SC justices who will take away his rights?

Bwhwahahahahahaahaha of course not. I needed a laugh.

by Anonymousreply 435July 26, 2018 3:12 AM

[quote]I watched the episode where Sara "jokes" about being left out of drinks with Joy, Meghan and Sunny and you can tell despite her joking it off she was peeved. Sara has admitted she's an emotional person so I can totally see her not being able to handle the drama surrounding Meghan. Sara seems to be one of the more popular co-hosts so I can see ABC not wanting to lose her.

It's funny to see this story come out because I've been intending to post for a while now that I never thought Meghan liked Sara. Whenever Sara is speaking, I notice Meghan often looks at her like she's thinking "She doesn't know what she's talking about. I'm the only smart blonde at this table." I'm sure the reality, though, is that she's just jealous of Sara's looks (yes, I think she's that petty).

[quote]I think TPTB told Whoopi & the rest to thread lightly because "poor Meghan" is suffering because her dad is dying.

I 100% believe this also, which is why they let her get away with saying so much of the shit that comes out of her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 436July 26, 2018 3:22 AM

If her dad is dying, why isn't she home with him? She can be full time. They would let her and she doesn't need the money. I mean, I would be.

by Anonymousreply 437July 26, 2018 3:39 AM

Send the Trust Fund baby back to Arizona.

by Anonymousreply 438July 26, 2018 3:44 AM

R437 my guess is that even he doesn't want her there.

by Anonymousreply 439July 26, 2018 4:16 AM

R436 I also think Meghan is jealous of Sara's looks and the fact that Sara has an attractive husband who actually love her and that Sara is popular with everyone on the show.

by Anonymousreply 440July 26, 2018 4:20 AM

Meghan is getting bashed on twitter tonight for her comments against socialism,

by Anonymousreply 441July 26, 2018 4:38 AM

R441 link?

by Anonymousreply 442July 26, 2018 4:46 AM

Meghan said tonight on WWHL that she just signed her contract for another season of The View. So that entitled over-privileged little brat isn't going anywhere.

I wasn't happy to hear her say that. But I'm not surprised.

I'm really going to miss Sara on the show. I don't know why she can't do both shows? I'm sure Sara wouldn't mind. Especially because that would be two pay checks plus a pay raise. But she might end up being over worked and that's not good for anyone. Especially a new mother to two young children plus a husband.

The View is gonna be pretty dark moving forward. Especially without Sara.

by Anonymousreply 443July 26, 2018 4:52 AM

Meghan really is getting slammed on Twitter. She’s melting down like Trump.

by Anonymousreply 444July 26, 2018 5:04 AM

I saw some of the replies on twitter, but what did Meghan say? Why is Soledad tweeting about "full fledged freakout" and her kids?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445July 26, 2018 6:43 AM

That's taking about MMs freakout about socialism the other day where she screeched for about 3 minutes straight, not letting Joy get a word in.

The more I learn about MM, the more repulsed I am. She really is a fundamentally insecure know nothing.

After Daddy kicks the bucket, I hope she disappears from television for good.

by Anonymousreply 446July 26, 2018 7:12 AM

R446, she is a self anointed know it all.

When daddy goes, she will only be a rich, white republican.

She loses he uniqueness.

by Anonymousreply 447July 26, 2018 7:14 AM

Was she drunk on Cohen's sow? She's a proud lush.

by Anonymousreply 448July 26, 2018 10:04 AM

Megan wasn’t drunk on Andy’s show.

She said that she has made up with Teddy Mellencamp after calling her boring. She said that she was also annoyed at Sherrry Shepard’s criticism that MM needs to “lighten up.” Megan told Andy, “the world is in serious trouble and it needs serious women.”

Megan also said that she’s signed her contract to return to The View in the fall.

by Anonymousreply 449July 26, 2018 12:13 PM

FFS....look at her hair today....who does she think she is Mae West ?

by Anonymousreply 450July 26, 2018 3:03 PM

R450 was just about to post about her hair. WTF?! (Waiting for someone to post a capture.)

by Anonymousreply 451July 26, 2018 3:09 PM

I bet her new contract only goes through midterm elections and fallout immediately following.

by Anonymousreply 452July 26, 2018 3:13 PM

Didn't see her hair but is she trying to compete with Sara because yesterday they took so much time out to comment on hers?

by Anonymousreply 453July 26, 2018 3:39 PM

I hope Whoopi and company were joking today when they commented on Meghan's uncanny resemblance to Barbara Eden from her "I Dream of Jeannie" days....

by Anonymousreply 454July 26, 2018 4:13 PM

Meghan looks more like Divine.

by Anonymousreply 455July 26, 2018 4:18 PM

WHat the FUCK was that thing on top of Meghan’s head today? Jesus fucking Christ. Sabotage by the hair department?

by Anonymousreply 456July 26, 2018 4:56 PM

[quote]She said that she has made up with Teddy Mellencamp after calling her boring.

Who the fuck is Teddy Mellencamp? And Whoopi said "some people think", she wasn't speaking for herself and the ridiculous Jeannie comparison.

by Anonymousreply 457July 26, 2018 5:08 PM

Good God Van Jones is sex on a stick. He brought heat to the stage today. I would kill to see him naked.

by Anonymousreply 458July 26, 2018 5:09 PM

[quote]Who the fuck is Teddy Mellencamp?

You forgot to sign your name, Erika!

by Anonymousreply 459July 26, 2018 5:13 PM

Meghan needs a bit red nose and a squirting flower. She looks like a clown today between the oversized shirt with big clowny buttons, the dangling feet and the extensions and topknot.

by Anonymousreply 460July 26, 2018 5:31 PM

She seriously screamed at Joy for 3 minutes over socialism? She has been unhinged lately and needs to be reigned in. Whoopi needs to moderate her better.

by Anonymousreply 461July 26, 2018 6:47 PM

Whoop says that Megan looks like Barbara Eden but of course that is inaccurate. Megan looks like “Genie” who is a character played by BE. It’s not as if BE ever wore that hairstyle when not playing Genie.

Anyway, the lady in the audience looks nice while Megan looks silly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462July 26, 2018 6:51 PM

Barbara Eden?!? Maybe Barbara Bel Geddes. On a bad day.

by Anonymousreply 463July 26, 2018 8:39 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464July 26, 2018 8:45 PM

Damn you, r464! You JUST beat me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465July 26, 2018 8:46 PM

My take was that Meghan's stylists truly hate her.

They gave the blond pile of crap a blond pile of crap on her head.

Emojis do not lie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466July 26, 2018 8:48 PM

r465....lol....I actually posted r450.

by Anonymousreply 467July 26, 2018 8:48 PM

[quote]Whoop says that Megan looks like Barbara Eden but of course that is inaccurate. Megan looks like “Genie” who is a character played by BE. It’s not as if BE ever wore that hairstyle when not playing Genie.

I mean….really?

by Anonymousreply 468July 26, 2018 8:52 PM

WTF wears a topknot with hair hanging down??? I've posted that before, r466, they have to be punking her.

by Anonymousreply 469July 26, 2018 8:57 PM

r469, you would think that she would be used to being fawned over and realize that they are not operating in her best interest.

But she so vain.

by Anonymousreply 470July 26, 2018 9:34 PM

I WILL say!!!

by Anonymousreply 471July 26, 2018 10:52 PM

What’s uglier: Meghan’s spirit or glioblastoma cells?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472July 26, 2018 11:11 PM

Teddy Mellencamp? John Cougar Mellencamp's son?

by Anonymousreply 473July 27, 2018 12:27 AM

I thought I was hallucinating today, WTF was going on with Meghan's hair? If she's wearing extensions, they sure aren't helping. Her hair still looks thin, crispy and damaged. I guess the weavologist had to use damaged baked blonde extensions to replicate Meghan's crappy hair? What a waste of money.

I couldn't even figure out that sack with large buttons she was wearing. I was also distracted by her dangling stumpy piano legs with those sneakers.

Does she walk out every day thinking she looks good? She needs to start with losing about 30 pounds and having her hair dyed a natural shade of blonde, like an ash color.

by Anonymousreply 474July 27, 2018 12:42 AM

The heffer is really packing on the pounds. She’s gained at least 30 lbs since joining the Spew.

by Anonymousreply 475July 27, 2018 12:54 AM

30 lbs??! Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 476July 27, 2018 12:56 AM

[quote]30 lbs??! Oh dear.

Actually she needs to lose about 50 pounds. Her body looks like a fire hydrant! She has the same sort of short stocky body as her beloved father, including the same stumpy hands.

When the camera does a long shot before the break, just look at how bad her posture is. Meghan looks like she has no neck and has hunched shoulders. She's in absolutely terrible shape for a young woman!

by Anonymousreply 477July 27, 2018 1:06 AM

50 lbs? Double that and it's a start.

by Anonymousreply 478July 27, 2018 2:15 AM

Hmmmm. Maybe Joy was throwing some subtle shade when she said she missed Star Jones?

by Anonymousreply 479July 27, 2018 2:19 AM

Long after Star left The View, she was a guest on Joy’s HLN talk show to promote her book. It was clear from their rapport that they are good friends in real life.

by Anonymousreply 480July 27, 2018 2:28 AM

Why the hell did Meghan deflect from their discussion about the press by bringing up the Cameron Crowe film Almost Famous?!

That little walking turd doesn't even know what the film was actually based on, Cameron going on tour with Led Zeppelin while he was a teen. Of course, Cameron was stifled about what he could add to his Rolling Stone article, at the time, Led Zep had one of the most notorious reputations of any touring band, all the while, cultivating a very mysterious almost mystical aura, which defied their hard-partying reputation. Meghan, as usual, is fucking clueless!

I would love to shove those cards down her throat. She'd be lost without her 'talking points', which are on those damn cards.

Cannot believe this terrible screeching woman has just signed up for another year.

by Anonymousreply 481July 27, 2018 6:52 AM

Watching today... Meghan said she signed on for another year. Be prepared for another 5 threads.. lol.

by Anonymousreply 482July 27, 2018 3:06 PM

She tries to take over the whole goddammed show.

by Anonymousreply 483July 27, 2018 3:09 PM

Need more proof Meghan is a hypocritical, two-faced #### (insert favorite cuss word)? She smiles and laughs about calling Clinton "Crooked Hillary" - this AFTER her frequent crying about attacks on her father!

by Anonymousreply 484July 27, 2018 3:24 PM

Her screeching is especially annoying today. She has a terrible voice.

by Anonymousreply 485July 27, 2018 3:30 PM

Her poor liver.

by Anonymousreply 486July 27, 2018 3:32 PM

Well, it will be rather interesting how she'll deflect when all the Repug corruption comes out.

by Anonymousreply 487July 27, 2018 3:38 PM

After her HRC comments today which were so hateful and vindictive, I've come to completely loathe her. No more sympathy because of her dying father. Fuck her. And fuck ABC for giving this bitch a platform.

by Anonymousreply 488July 27, 2018 7:55 PM

Megan is getting dragged on Twitter for her mindless attack on Hillary

by Anonymousreply 489July 27, 2018 8:02 PM

She is a huge, fat hypocrite. Especially galling seeing as Hillary has always been good to her father. BITCH!

I'm done with her and the View if they add Abby.

by Anonymousreply 490July 27, 2018 8:02 PM

Meghan’s an entitled heifer. Period. If Sunny or Joy said what she said today, The View would fire her.

by Anonymousreply 491July 27, 2018 8:47 PM

She should be fired for what she said about Hillary. She is a disgrace and it is time for the gloves to come off regarding her crook father. WTF did Joy say to that?

by Anonymousreply 492July 27, 2018 10:48 PM

Link to her comments about HRC. Look at how giddy she gets over Drumpf's name calling. Bitch, this is the same fucking man who said your father was not a hero and you get wet over him calling other people names.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493July 27, 2018 11:10 PM

Any links to her getting dragged over her HRC comments?

by Anonymousreply 494July 27, 2018 11:12 PM

Whoa, wtf. McCain said this?

[quote]"Do you know why Chelsea Clinton is so ugly?" he told a handful of big Republican funders. "Because Janet Reno is her father." -John McCain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495July 27, 2018 11:22 PM

Please, oh please somebody get Meg to comment on that......

by Anonymousreply 496July 27, 2018 11:25 PM

Somebody please tweet @ john mccain: Why is John McCain's daughter so ugly? Because her mother is Jabba the Hut.

by Anonymousreply 497July 27, 2018 11:28 PM

Is brain cancer hereditary?

by Anonymousreply 498July 27, 2018 11:35 PM

Vile fucking bitch.

Yes, please ask her about her father's comments. You get what you give.

by Anonymousreply 499July 27, 2018 11:36 PM

She is employed by ABC News. And DISNEY. It’s insane that they are letting her be as unabashedly grotesque as a Fox News host.

by Anonymousreply 500July 27, 2018 11:38 PM

She crossed a line today.

The others need to call her out. I won't watch the clip because she makes me sick.

I guess only McCains can name call.

by Anonymousreply 501July 27, 2018 11:42 PM

Producers have made a conscious choice to go in this direction. I am really done with this show now. It is Fox News.

by Anonymousreply 502July 27, 2018 11:43 PM

Why is McCain's daughter such an ugly bitch?

Because her father was a cowardly non-hero.

by Anonymousreply 503July 27, 2018 11:44 PM

I like my View hosts whose fathers weren't captured in war.

by Anonymousreply 504July 27, 2018 11:47 PM

Yeah, seriously. Someone should tweet at her that Drumpf was dead on that Hero's don't get captured and see how she reacts to that.

And yes, someone should Tweet to Joy or Whoopi what McCain said about Chelsea.

by Anonymousreply 505July 27, 2018 11:49 PM

R505 Whoopi says not to tweet at her because whe doesn’t care. And she seems to worship John McCain and she protects his ignorant daughter. I have always liked Whoopi a lot, but the way she intervenes on McCain’s behalf has made me lose some respect for her.

by Anonymousreply 506July 27, 2018 11:51 PM

R506 I lost respect for Whoopi after she kept defending Cosby repeatedly and it "had to be explained" to her why she was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 507July 27, 2018 11:56 PM

Also don’t overlook that ABC booked this rabbi friend of Roseanne’s to give her positive publicity and do damage control. The network that fired her should not be trying to improve her reputation.

by Anonymousreply 508July 28, 2018 12:07 AM

Shmuley’s spiel for Roseanne was pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 509July 28, 2018 1:42 AM

Why would ABC want someone on their network defending the woman they fired and further insulting Valerie Jarrett? Something really fucked up is going down at Disney-ABC.

by Anonymousreply 510July 28, 2018 1:46 AM

Shame on the other panelists for not calling Meghan out for her classless comments today. Say what you will about Whoopi going easy on Meghan - Whoopi has consistently defended Hillary, and I doubt she would let that "hate" comment slide without pushback.

by Anonymousreply 511July 28, 2018 5:03 AM

Meghan clearly never got out of her high school bitchella mean girl phase.

She's terrible, so immature, completely incoherent. Always looking at and reading off her fucking index cards. If she can't form her thoughts, WTF is she there? Totally unprofessional! Fuck her.

I cannot believe that 250 pound walking potato has just signed another contract.

Be Gone Satan!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512July 28, 2018 5:46 AM

[quote[ 250 pound walking potato '

I think it's funny that her Twitter photo is from 60 lbs ago.

by Anonymousreply 513July 28, 2018 6:00 AM

Someone posted this at YouTube: "I was at the View in the audience on June 26...Meagan blew up at Sunny after the first segment during the commercial break. She yelled at her saying she talked the entire time. Sunny was trying to explain what she was trying to explain but Meagan kept saying “I don’t want to talk about it.” The producers then went to Meagan as she continued to yell. She then got up stormed off stage crying. The other women ignored it all like it happens all the time. The things you don’t see on your tv are more telling. I was sitting right up front behind Whoopi....heard it all. Meagan is so damn dramatic."

The little bitch regularly storms off crying? How adult of her!

by Anonymousreply 514July 28, 2018 7:06 AM

She needs a voice coach. I will say that she makes The View more interesting.

by Anonymousreply 515July 28, 2018 7:10 AM

I heard what this sorry bitch had to say about Hillary. FUCK HER! Take down that picture of Dolly, you cunt, you are NOTHING like her!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 516July 28, 2018 7:33 AM

This is the picture that bitch needs to have beside her bed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517July 28, 2018 7:38 AM

The View is part of the ABC News Division. The producers need to be more diligent about correcting Meghan’s Fox News propaganda talking points.

by Anonymousreply 518July 28, 2018 9:35 AM

R518 ABC News doesn't care about facts. Joy spews nonsense daily and they let that pass. It's an entertainment show. The irony of Joy talking about Roy C o h n yesterday was just too rich.

by Anonymousreply 519July 28, 2018 10:08 AM

R519 ABC News took over The View from ABC entertainment in 2014. Quote from the linked article:

“Moving ‘The View’ to our non-fiction programming group now allows it to fully draw on the vast resources of ABC News and our team in New York, where the show is based right next door,” Goldston says in a memo Variety obtained from the network that will circulate to staffers on Thursday morning.”

Is anyone else bothered that when ABC’s “non-fiction” News division took over, the show started hawking made-in-China shit and allowing people like McCain to vomit venom and lies? The hosts occasionally say “we’re not journalists. This is an entertainment program,” although McCain HAS referred to herself on the show as a journalist. Is there no federal regulation of nonfiction news at all? What is the point in a network having a news division if the news is fiction?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520July 28, 2018 12:53 PM

Disney was approved for the acquisition of FOX.. which will mean Fox News. That should tell you something, and will be interesting in how ABC will be "reporting" the news, maybe getting other conservative pundits like McCain.

by Anonymousreply 521July 28, 2018 1:55 PM

R521 I thought the Disney acquisitin was exclusively for Fox entertainment, not news, which is part of News Corporation...no?

Just found this link. The deal does not include Fox News. It is being spun off as a separate company.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522July 28, 2018 2:02 PM

Thanks R522.. I didn't know that.

by Anonymousreply 523July 28, 2018 2:09 PM

Ok.. I stand corrected R522. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 524July 28, 2018 2:10 PM

Even if Disney-ABC isn’t acquiring Fox News, it’s acquiring Fox News personalities for The View, including Meghan, Tara and Abby. I don’t believe that is accidental. The tone of the network has shifted. They’re becoming Trump accomplices, a network of deplorables. Disney is ruined for me.

by Anonymousreply 525July 28, 2018 2:18 PM

The insidious effect of this administration... creeping into everything, like a cancer.

by Anonymousreply 526July 28, 2018 2:23 PM

The acquisition of Fox Entertainment by Disney means that all the 'Mos who watch Ellen and Modern Family will no longer be subsidizing Fox News.

Good.

by Anonymousreply 527July 28, 2018 3:37 PM

She managed to announce she signed for another season. In all the years I've watched no one ever self announced they re-upped. She was paranoid all year she was getting fired.

by Anonymousreply 528July 28, 2018 3:53 PM

When she said that, it almost felt like.. "haha... I'm staying"... with all the backlash against her. It was like a "fuck you".

by Anonymousreply 529July 28, 2018 3:58 PM

She is going to cost the show viewers. Her going off on HRC, who has been very good to her fucking dad, is beyond the pale. She has had some very bad days in the last few weeks. If she is worried about her dad, go be with him you stupid bitch. They can replace you for a few weeks. Obviously she doesn't care that much.

by Anonymousreply 530July 28, 2018 4:42 PM

R539 She cost them this viewer of 21 years. I just deleted it from my DVR settings. Literally everyone I mention The View to comments that they are surprised it’s still on the air; at least where I live, people feel like it’s a relic of the 90s and no one thinks to watch it.

by Anonymousreply 531July 28, 2018 4:47 PM

I didn't watch it. Has she explained why she hates Hillary or why she thinks Hillary is crooked? Any.....you know....facts...to back up her assertions?

by Anonymousreply 532July 28, 2018 4:54 PM

R532 All she said is “I call her Crooked Hillary,” that she calls Trump “President Trump,” and that “I hate Hillary Clinton, everybody knows it.”

by Anonymousreply 533July 28, 2018 4:55 PM

She didn't add a "So THERE!"?

by Anonymousreply 534July 28, 2018 4:57 PM

I think it is a useful show and it usually entertaining but not with the kind of shit Meg pulled. I did not watch all week after her freak out the Friday before.

Again, she hates a woman her father seemed to like and her treated her father very well.

She's too immature for the show. They thought Debbie M was too immature? Debbie was downright matronly next to this child. Get her off the fucking show!

by Anonymousreply 535July 28, 2018 4:58 PM

R534 No, but she did of course begin with an “I WILL SAY!”

by Anonymousreply 536July 28, 2018 4:58 PM

I just noticed The View’s Twitter bio is hawking their fucking mug, which they sell on the show. Why do they do that? How much money can they be making off mug sales?

by Anonymousreply 537July 28, 2018 5:03 PM

[quote]She managed to announce she signed for another season. In all the years I've watched no one ever self announced they re-upped. She was paranoid all year she was getting fired.

I saw her say something braggy like, "And I'm the first conservative that has been renewed for more than one year since Elisabeth (?) and I'm very proud of that."

Making it sound as though she was so beloved and popular and she's doing a great job. Now, I can't recall exactly if it was Elisabeth's name she spouted off, but I'm pretty sure it was. Anyway, is that even true? Something rang false about that. Wasn't Candace Cameron on there for more than one season?

by Anonymousreply 538July 28, 2018 5:12 PM

[quote]All she said is “I call her Crooked Hillary,” that she calls Trump “President Trump,” and that “I hate Hillary Clinton, everybody knows it.”

And don't forget she added that, "Hillary IS a crook and that's a fact."

She also laughed and got giddy and essentially said she was GLAD Dotard gave Hillary that name. She LIKES when Dotard namecalls and gives nicknames to people... you know like when he said her dad wasn't a hero.

by Anonymousreply 539July 28, 2018 5:14 PM

I'll tell you one thing I know with certainty. All of you who are saying you won't (or have already stopped) watching The View because of her need to seriously start contacting ABC and telling them that. You might not realize it but that shit actually works. They've renewed her because Rethugs are taking the time to notify them that they love her and are tuning in. Those that are turned off just turn off and don't bother. If ABC gets enough emails, tweets, letters, etc. saying that they want her off, they'll consider it.

If you want to make it a guarantee? Tell them that you're also contacting the sponsors of the show (name some of them off) and letting them know that you're going to boycott their products if they continue to sponsor the show. And then follow through with that.

I can't tell you how effective the combination of the two is. I've been in positions where we have ended contracts because viewers did this.

by Anonymousreply 540July 28, 2018 5:18 PM

The problem is that this bitch has managed to rack up five DL threads in her (dis)honor. Don't you think ABC LOVES that?

by Anonymousreply 541July 28, 2018 5:38 PM

Why, oh why didn't someone ask her how much money her dad got from the NRA?

by Anonymousreply 542July 28, 2018 5:41 PM

R540 Will do

by Anonymousreply 543July 28, 2018 5:42 PM

I have written to executives in the past with no acknowledgment. I really think Whoopi is speaking for the network and the production when she says “don’t waste your time yelling at me because I DON’T CARE.”

But if you think it will make any difference, here are the network contacts. Aim for executives in the news division and corporate communications and execs. If you get a reply, let us know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544July 28, 2018 5:48 PM

r542, it will happen after he is dead and she is on her own.

by Anonymousreply 545July 28, 2018 5:52 PM

R544 they most likely aren't going to reply and they're not going to do anything if it's just a handful of people or if there isn't a threat of losing money.

It's always about the money.

by Anonymousreply 546July 28, 2018 6:00 PM

Meghan's a moneymaker. I've always said that.

by Anonymousreply 547July 28, 2018 7:15 PM

I have R547 blocked. Wonder why?

by Anonymousreply 548July 28, 2018 8:04 PM

Meghan McCain is typical of and no different than every other motherfucking Repug pig these days. She delights in calling Hillary crooked, while ignoring and giving a pass to that motherfucking pig criminal in the White House regardless of what he says about her father, anyone else, the foundations of our democracy or matter how much he shows himself to be the crook he is. Meghan McCain has not fucking principles or morals. She a pig just like Trump and the rest of the Repigs.

by Anonymousreply 549July 28, 2018 8:10 PM

What is she? Journalist? Pundit? Talking bobble head?

by Anonymousreply 550July 28, 2018 8:16 PM

I don't get MM's hate for Hillary. She accuses people of having Trump derangement syndrome when she obviously suffers from Clinton derangement syndrome. I can see not agree with her on policy matters, but "hating" the woman is derangement syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 551July 28, 2018 8:23 PM

Meghan went to Columbia, where she was admitted based on being John’s daughter, heiress to Cindy’s fortune, and attender of a prep school that guarantees Ivy admission. There, she bought a bachelor’s degree in art history so that she would never be challenged about being stupid because no one really knows much about art history. Then daddy got her jobs in DC. She fancies herself a “political strategist” because she shares DNA with a dying senator, but she has referred to herself on The View as a journalist, which is fake news.

by Anonymousreply 552July 28, 2018 8:28 PM

Sara and Sunny are the first ones to speak up for LGBTQ issues. To me that speaks volumes.

Meghan has caused a lot of commotion and controversy, so I can she why she was reupped. She is so entitled, it will be glorious to see her get her comeuppance at some point. She is so out of touch with everything, except what Arizona Republicans think.

by Anonymousreply 553July 28, 2018 8:37 PM

Brilliant reduction of our White Privilege Princess, r552

by Anonymousreply 554July 28, 2018 8:41 PM

"I will say, Democrats want open borders and are horrible people. They like socialism like Venezuala. Let me finish. And yes, it is true Hillary is a crook. I know more than most about what Tr*** voters think. I'm from Arizona and have spent my life talking to these people. One time I told one of them they missed a spot on my car. He worked so hard to get that spot. So I know them. I know them better than most. How are you going to sit here in Manhattan and lecture these people."

by Anonymousreply 555July 28, 2018 8:42 PM

I finally reset my DVR not to record it today, after all these years. I’ve watched since the first episode, but—I will say!—I am done.

by Anonymousreply 556July 28, 2018 8:42 PM

Someone follow her to her liquid lunch and film her falling down drunk. Then post.

by Anonymousreply 557July 28, 2018 9:43 PM

If Meghan’s tantrums affect ratings and revenue, ABC will dump her. I used to work for ABC and CBS. Follow the money. Advertisers.

by Anonymousreply 558July 28, 2018 9:46 PM

I understand whatbThe View is trying to accomplish adding Meghan. However, there are other Meghan’s out there that have manners and is not a obnoxious loud mouth.

by Anonymousreply 559July 28, 2018 9:49 PM

There aren’t other Meghan McCains out there. The View has completely fetishized her father and made him out to be some kind of mythic demigod, and she is his spawn.

by Anonymousreply 560July 28, 2018 9:53 PM

R550... For sure, she's a bobblehead.

by Anonymousreply 561July 28, 2018 10:26 PM

You’ve GOT to watch this video from 2013.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562July 28, 2018 10:39 PM

Meg is now under the influence of her Nazi hubby.

by Anonymousreply 563July 28, 2018 10:58 PM

For all her suffering, she grows only more beautiful. Poor Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 564July 28, 2018 11:00 PM

Wow Meghan sure does pike the makeup on. I don’t find her beautiful or pretty.

by Anonymousreply 565July 28, 2018 11:01 PM

Meghan has an ugly personality. Hence, the ugly is skin deep.

by Anonymousreply 566July 28, 2018 11:13 PM

The ugly goes down to the bone, r566.

by Anonymousreply 567July 28, 2018 11:15 PM

And then some.

by Anonymousreply 568July 28, 2018 11:22 PM

This tweet gets it right. Pretty Meg is allowed to dislike Hillary. Tens of millions feel the same. But watch your language.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569July 28, 2018 11:44 PM

Glad to see Twitter finally calling The View on its bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 570July 29, 2018 12:15 AM

Agree, R570. I wish the outrage on Twitter this weekend would grow to the point that ABC would be forced to take notice of it. Not that that would make them get rid of the bitch, of course, but at least they'd know just how many people despise her.

by Anonymousreply 571July 29, 2018 12:18 AM

They're off for a few weeks, no?

by Anonymousreply 572July 29, 2018 12:22 AM

Can anyone copy and paste (or provide a link to) some tweets showing this outrage?

by Anonymousreply 573July 29, 2018 12:38 AM

R573 No, just go to Twitter and search for “Meghan McCain Hillary.” It’s trending and will autocomplete. Don’t be so lazy.

by Anonymousreply 574July 29, 2018 12:41 AM

Just go to #MeghanMcCain on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 575July 29, 2018 12:42 AM

It wasn't about being lazy, R574 it was about not having to scroll through her Twitter feed, but I guess you didn't understand that.

Thanks, R575.

by Anonymousreply 576July 29, 2018 12:44 AM

If you can get to datalounge.com and search then you can get to twitter.com and search. Oy!

by Anonymousreply 577July 29, 2018 12:44 AM

Oy! Indeed.

by Anonymousreply 578July 29, 2018 12:53 AM

R574 sounds exactly like Meg.

by Anonymousreply 579July 29, 2018 12:56 AM

Holy shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580July 29, 2018 1:03 AM

Someone should let McCain's Crotch Fruit know she has Clinton Derangement Syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 581July 29, 2018 1:05 AM

[quote]I didn't watch it. Has she explained why she hates Hillary or why she thinks Hillary is crooked? Any.....you know....facts...to back up her assertions?

This annoying little walking turd doesn't feel she needs to explain anything. She's clearly all for Trump....or is she? Has she truly drank the Kool Aid every other conservative old school ReThug has or she is simply posing to keep her View job?

Her daily rants aren't very convincing at all, she's repetitious and her entire schtick has become a stand up comedy routine at this point.

Facts don't seem to exist in her close-minded world. Everything is "ME, ME, MEEE!?" and "I WILL say!"

by Anonymousreply 582July 29, 2018 1:07 AM

R582, LET ME FINISH

by Anonymousreply 583July 29, 2018 1:09 AM

I will say!!

by Anonymousreply 584July 29, 2018 1:09 AM

No one is more indoctrinated than Joy, as dim witted and bullying as Whoopi or as hypocritical as Sunny. So Meg does alright, even with her obnoxious personality. Her statements are no more stupid or insulting than anyone else's on that show. It's a show of opinions. The View. Whoopi's motto is suck the dick that pays you. AND kiss the ASS of white men. Always has been. She's not some liberal heroine.

Joy is not the queen liberal of The Hamptons because she isn't worth hundreds of millions. But she is their mascot.

by Anonymousreply 585July 29, 2018 1:19 AM

Meghan gets angry because her Fix News talking points get refuted with the truth.

by Anonymousreply 586July 29, 2018 1:43 AM

^Fox News. Even spellcheck thinks Fox is Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 587July 29, 2018 1:44 AM

[quote]She's clearly all for Trump....or is she?

She claims she's for the Trump voter. She knows why they support him and warn not to dismiss them as anything but upstanding hurting citizens. Of course she is going to support them because they vote down Republican party lines and she is obsessed with being a Conservative Republican.

by Anonymousreply 588July 29, 2018 2:31 AM

Make no mistake: Meghan McCain is partisan enough that she would personally march people into gas chambers if the head of the RNC told her to do it. She wouldn’t even realize she was doing anything wrong, either. She is singularly focused on the GOP “winning.” Even if that means the country is handed over to a foreign dictator. She is a thoroughly unthinking person.

by Anonymousreply 589July 29, 2018 2:33 AM

Do not forget that the head of the RNC is Romney's daughter.

by Anonymousreply 590July 29, 2018 3:36 AM

Does anyone know how to find The View's comment line number?

I know they have one but I can't find it.

by Anonymousreply 591July 29, 2018 3:48 AM

No, but contact

LAURI HOGAN Entertainment lauri.l.hogan@abc.com ABC, The Chew ABC, The View ABC, Match Game ABC, The Alec Baldwin Show ABC, The Last Defense

RICHARD HORRMANN Vice President, Communications Entertainment richard.horrmann@abc.com

ROBERT NUNEZ Director, Communications Entertainment robert.nunez@abc.com

VAN SCOTT News 212-456-7243 van.scott@abc.com ABC, 20/20 ABC, World News Tonight with David Muir ABC, What Would You Do?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592July 29, 2018 3:55 AM

I can't imagine another YEAR of this rancid loudmouth drunk.

I guess her alcoholism is another reason she's so fat?

by Anonymousreply 593July 29, 2018 4:11 AM

Whoopi carries more excess weight in her peasant legs than Meghan could ever gain in her mid section. Meg is like Serena Williams: A glistening goddess who defies all namecallers. Thick or thin, they always win. Radiance.

by Anonymousreply 594July 29, 2018 4:25 AM

Meghan’s teeth radiate the light of a thousand dying yellow suns.

by Anonymousreply 595July 29, 2018 4:26 AM

ABC is a Republican channel. They are major donors to the republican party. The View is a show to manipulate women to get them to vote against their own interests, or be so distracted by nonsense they do not vote in the primaries and midterms.

Now, they know Trump will lose. They want to stop Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren, real FDR democrats, the real soul of the modern Democratic Party.

Do not take advice from that screaming banshee and brat meghan. Do not let her get you to vote against your own interests. She is nutter.

by Anonymousreply 596July 29, 2018 4:26 AM

Is this some gigantic monster from Avatar?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597July 29, 2018 4:27 AM

Someone needs to post a screen shot of her screaming. It happens every single fucking day. She is horrible.

by Anonymousreply 598July 29, 2018 4:31 AM

How strong she is R597. Meghan is our queen of daytime TV. People love her. ABC is afraid to fire Joy because of bad press. But the viewers don't like her much. It's sad when a no name liberal woman comic who has failed at everything but The View, gets fired from the View. Twice. Did y'all see Joy on that Pyramid Show? Bitch is senile. Meg can always lose 40 pounds. Joy can't shed 40 years.

by Anonymousreply 599July 29, 2018 4:35 AM

Ms. Meghan has been mercilessly trolled on Twitter for weeks now. She is using he sick father as cover. She's a whore.

Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 600July 29, 2018 4:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!