Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jeanine Pirro vs. Omarosa: Who's the bigger cunt?

I think Jeanine based on today's performance...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 13, 2018 3:46 AM

And please don't bring up other names like Laura Ingraham. We know Ingraham's a cunt!!!

by Anonymousreply 1July 20, 2018 8:34 AM

Oh damn.... it is close....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 20, 2018 8:35 AM

They're both pure low-rent trash! Two robotic loudmouths.

Pirro actually thinks Trump was sent by God to be president.

We are living in some completely insane times!

by Anonymousreply 3July 20, 2018 8:53 AM

I reckon, I am the only one that thinks Ms. Pirro and Trump were probably kickin' it back years ago. They've known one another 30 yrs according to her. He may have helped put her where she is today...you already know how shady this bunch appears. He will place friends in positions that may benefit him. I really don't think it is out of the realm of possibilities. She is the bigger cunt.

by Anonymousreply 4July 20, 2018 9:19 AM

Hands-down, no question about it, this bitch is the cunt of the century -- perhaps several of them. For no reason other than this clip from three days before the election:

[quote] “This is the most important election of your lifetime,” Pirro started, before presenting the vote as a decision with only one choice: “Whether or not you like Hillary Rodham Clinton, or Donald J. Trump, doesn’t matter. There is only one person you can vote for. [bold] We cannot have a country led by a president subject to ongoing criminal investigations, potential indictment, and never ending hearings,” she said.[/bold]

You shrieking fucking harpie. I would like to print those words out and make her eat them. Every. Single. Damn. Day. At least until that traitorous felon she helped promote is out of the White House.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 20, 2018 9:39 AM

Sorry, R5, but if I can't get through to her, no one can.

On a personal note, I hope she wins this challenge. After all, I taught her everything she knows, including how to spot a con artist. Bring it home, Jeanine!

by Anonymousreply 6July 20, 2018 10:00 AM

That Dyke Pirro. She is Satan. I hate that Cunt with the heat of a thousand suns.

by Anonymousreply 7August 13, 2018 2:20 AM

Jeanine Pirro is the sucking grasping inescapable black hole of cunts.

by Anonymousreply 8August 13, 2018 2:41 AM

Jeanine Pirro is the dirtier cunt of the two. Yes. Omarosa is a cunt also but Pirro is nasty. Way more nastier. She should just kill her self.

by Anonymousreply 9August 13, 2018 2:47 AM

They are my creations. And I take care of my own.

by Anonymousreply 10August 13, 2018 2:49 AM

Pirro by far.

Omarosa is just completely self serving. Pirro actively wants to make the world a shittier place

by Anonymousreply 11August 13, 2018 3:12 AM

Laura Ingraham is a bigger cunt than both.

by Anonymousreply 12August 13, 2018 3:21 AM

Ivanka is the biggest cunt, currently.

by Anonymousreply 13August 13, 2018 3:38 AM

Id also call ivanka self serving, more than trying to make the world a worse place deliberately

by Anonymousreply 14August 13, 2018 3:40 AM

Ivanka's many fraudulent identities add extra oomph to her deep cuntiness.

by Anonymousreply 15August 13, 2018 3:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!