Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Megan McCain on The View THREAD FOUR

Megan McCain has an opinion and you’re going to hear it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600July 15, 2018 7:31 PM

She looks pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 1June 9, 2018 1:35 AM

That ghastly woman on the right looks like Germaine Greer

by Anonymousreply 2June 9, 2018 1:35 AM

Link to previous thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 9, 2018 1:38 AM

Personally, I enjoy seeing her name misspelled in the header.

by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2018 1:40 AM

Today, in gray, she looked like a fucking sack of LARGE potatoes.

by Anonymousreply 5June 9, 2018 1:44 AM

With all that money, why can't see lose weight or have liposuction? Or is it just big bones?

by Anonymousreply 6June 9, 2018 1:51 AM

Meghan weebles and wobbles but she don’t fall down.

by Anonymousreply 7June 9, 2018 1:56 AM

Once again, it's MegHan and this is thread FIVE. I'd love to see your SAT results.

by Anonymousreply 8June 9, 2018 1:57 AM

This girl (woman) needs to get over herself. She will not be ignooored! She has something to say... goddammit, she'll say it!

by Anonymousreply 9June 9, 2018 1:58 AM

Wondered when you would show up r8.

Like clockwork.

by Anonymousreply 10June 9, 2018 7:52 AM

Stopped watching The View. I can’t tolerate Meghan’s know it all attitude. She thinks she is all that and more. What she really is ... is frickin annoying.

by Anonymousreply 11June 9, 2018 9:24 AM

I think the show was at its best the first Rosie year of 2006-2007. Her political debates with Hasslebeck about Iraq and Bush, against the backdrop of her backstage feud with Barbara Walters over Trump was compelling TV. She was also a better moderator than Whoopi.

Whoopi is fine but she sometimes gets tongue tied and loses impact.

Meghan is shrill and defensive. Even during their split screen, Hasslebeck remained relatively composed whereas Meghan has daily meltdowns.

I wish the panel of 2006-2007 was taking on today’s hot topics especially given Rosie’s relationship to Trump

by Anonymousreply 12June 9, 2018 9:39 AM

The funniest meltdown was when she started hysterically white knighting for Melania, even though no one had really insulted her. Megan is one of those low emotional iq types who can't understand sarcasm and nuance. I can't for the life of me comprehend how she graduated from Columbia.

by Anonymousreply 13June 9, 2018 10:20 AM

I kept waiting for Joy to smack her in her dumb cow face but alas it never happened.

by Anonymousreply 14June 9, 2018 10:21 AM

R14, It will.

by Anonymousreply 15June 9, 2018 10:23 AM

They showed the Time cover with Trump dressed as King and Megan is all.. Middle America doesn't care, this means nothing to them. SO fucking what? Is everything have to be geared to them? The cover was great and Joy said so. She said it was meant for us. Middle America doesn't read Time anyway.

by Anonymousreply 16June 9, 2018 10:43 AM

I remember her brief dabbling as a "writer". She barfed up a memoir, even though she had no real career or accomplishments of her own. It was trashed by RedState of all outlets. They actually used the phrase "unbearable narcissism and delusions of persecution ". Lol guess she hasn't changed much.

by Anonymousreply 17June 9, 2018 11:10 AM

She comes off as a spoiled brat. Tired of her saying how more conservative she's gotten with age.

by Anonymousreply 18June 9, 2018 11:14 AM

The whole McCain family are repulsive white trash. For reasons I will never understand the media seemed to worship the elder McCain for years. The guys a sociopathic opportunist who never met a war he didn't like. And that ghoul eyed wife of his should of gone to jail.

by Anonymousreply 19June 9, 2018 11:18 AM

Four threads on this person. She certainly is popular...

by Anonymousreply 20June 9, 2018 11:18 AM

She comes off really badly in the book Game Change. She comes off badly in all books actually. One would think she’d look into that.

by Anonymousreply 21June 9, 2018 11:19 AM

When you get invited to The White House you go no matter what, says the spoiled rich white girl. This one would go and shake hands with the man who called her POW father a failed soldier. No dignity required. As much as she says she doesn't like Trump, he gave her a huge gift by repealing the death tax and she knows it. Big windfall coming one day.

by Anonymousreply 22June 9, 2018 1:35 PM

Her boobs are bigger than her brain.

by Anonymousreply 23June 9, 2018 2:02 PM

r22 the only people who call it the "death tax" are Republicans or Libertarians.

by Anonymousreply 24June 9, 2018 2:05 PM

R18: Miss McCain is not really all that conservative. Truly conservative people don't often use four letter words. I assume she is tolerated by her far-left co-hosts only because she and her father detest the president. How often were John McCain and especially Sarah Palin maligned on that very same television program a decade ago?

by Anonymousreply 25June 9, 2018 2:42 PM

r16.....they feel it should be geared towards them.....thats why you constantly hear "we need to give them a voice instead of shutting them out...they feel alienated".......no shit.....someone should point out to her, that based on their behavior and the way they are allowing and tolerating the current GOP, that they had their chance and theyve fucked up so sit down and shut up. We need to silence these idiots instead of continuing to give them a platform and allowing them to spew their garage so people think its normal.

by Anonymousreply 26June 9, 2018 3:51 PM

[quote] R22 the only people who call it the "death tax" are Republicans or Libertarians.

I was making a point of how a rich spoiled REPUBLICAN girl would appreciate their so called death tax repeal, OK?

by Anonymousreply 27June 9, 2018 4:49 PM

r20, Kellyanne Conway's PUSSY has multiple threads.

Data Lounge loves the Republicunt.

by Anonymousreply 28June 9, 2018 8:13 PM

I just watched Game Change. You just know Meghan was pissed her “pivital role” was reduced to a non speaking extra.

by Anonymousreply 29June 10, 2018 2:39 AM

Meghan will be screaming about DeNiro saying FUCK TRUMP tomorrow.

Stupid bitch.

by Anonymousreply 30June 11, 2018 5:10 AM

^R30 so true. Meghan keeps pressing her point that we all need to understand the Trump voter. Bitch, please. We need to defeat them!

by Anonymousreply 31June 11, 2018 6:20 AM

R30 But her father tweeted essentially the same thing but in a more verbose way for our allies to dismiss Baby Trump.

by Anonymousreply 32June 11, 2018 6:41 AM

So she's a Trump supporter, aka TRAITOR?

by Anonymousreply 33June 11, 2018 6:52 AM

Does anyone know if Meghan still does a pre show somersault before places are called? I read that somewhere and thought that kinda explained everything

by Anonymousreply 34June 11, 2018 12:29 PM

"I thought it was gross."

Of course you did....of course you did.

by Anonymousreply 35June 11, 2018 5:27 PM

Meghan gave a great synopsis of Russian aggression.

by Anonymousreply 36June 11, 2018 7:29 PM

Oh my god Ms Know-It-All is at it again. Why does a very unattractive big girl get off thinks Good Night she is so great and knows more than anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 37June 12, 2018 3:10 PM

Meghan knows more than anyone else because she watched Clarissa Explains it All in the 90s...and it really did

by Anonymousreply 38June 13, 2018 2:23 AM

I like that The View has breaking news and broke in with the Cohen info.

The Talk doesn't break except for Big Brother crap and Julie Chen's pap smears.

The View is really a different animal that needs to be recognized by the DT Emmies

And today wa anothe episode of Meghan "The White Privileged Princess" repeating LET ME FINISH, LET ME FINISH.

The best part was watching Sunny continue talking over TWPP without batting an eyelash.

by Anonymousreply 39June 13, 2018 7:42 PM

Megan is awful and Whoopi is frustrating but The Talk is unwatchable.

by Anonymousreply 40June 13, 2018 7:49 PM

The View is part of the ABC News division and yet that fucking cow Whoopi still refers to the POTUS as "That guy in the WH." Fuck them and their breaking news which I could barely understand because they were stupid enough to feed Whoopi during the goddamn show.

She stuffs her fucking face and smacks her lips as she tries to make another idiotic "...you know, you know, you know, you know....what was I saying?" point. "WELCOME TO THE VIEW!!! WELCOME TO THE VIEW!!! WELCOME TO THE VIEW!!! WELCOME TO THE VIEW!!! WELCOME TO THE VIEW!!!" STFU.

by Anonymousreply 41June 13, 2018 7:54 PM

Whoopi greets each section in the audience.

The main point is that you get that The View is a part of ABC News division.

r41, you need a rest.

by Anonymousreply 42June 13, 2018 8:14 PM

Fuck off, R42. I'll offer my take on this shit show without fear of you monitoring the goddamn thread.

And yes, I know Whoopi greets each section of the audience. It doesn't make it any less grating. It's the only thing she says during the entire show which doesn't include twenty-second pauses and the phrase you know, you know, you know...

by Anonymousreply 43June 13, 2018 8:44 PM

Why does she want to look like a big toe?

by Anonymousreply 44June 13, 2018 8:52 PM

Isn't she supposed to be on death-watch? A spoiled princess' place is with the turd who made her that way.

by Anonymousreply 45June 13, 2018 8:56 PM

r41/r43, Not a monitor but when someone acts like an asshole, well, it's Data Lounge time.

Please for you to go fuck yourself in the sloppy mangyna, ya cunt.

by Anonymousreply 46June 13, 2018 9:23 PM

Speak English, R46, you dumb fuck. Oh, and The DL is all about being an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 47June 13, 2018 9:40 PM

What happened to Sunny’s face? Did she get over-fillerized? Her lower cheeks and the area around her mouth look plastic today.

by Anonymousreply 48June 14, 2018 2:01 AM

Also Jon Hamm was on The View and he made my gaydar ding ding ding like crazy in his movie clip.

by Anonymousreply 49June 14, 2018 2:06 AM

Unless Meghan embarrassed herself by throwing all 368 pounds of her at Mr Hamm, R49, what is your point?

by Anonymousreply 50June 14, 2018 2:09 AM

I’ve noticed Sunny’s face has changed the last few months. It’s always interesting to see what hairstyle Meghan will boldly display and how different Sunny’s face will look each day.

by Anonymousreply 51June 14, 2018 2:17 AM

Sunny has an awful nose job. She's had other work, but can't figure what, fillers?

Sunny's nose pre-surgery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52June 14, 2018 2:20 AM

Sunny's husband ic cute. Why does she keep saying she's black?! Isn't she Puerto Rican? Her husband also looks Hispanic or black and white.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53June 14, 2018 2:22 AM

OK, I just looked up her background, "Hostin was born in New York City, to a Puerto Rican mother, Rosa Beza, and an African-American father, William Cummings. Her maternal grandfather was of Ashkenazi descent. Hostin was raised in the Bronx, New York City, attended the all-girls Dominican Academy, and is fluently bilingual in English and Spanish. She received her undergraduate degree in English and Rhetoric from Binghamton University and her law degree from Notre Dame Law School."

There's Ashkenazi in the mix too, which means Sunny is also part Jewish. Does she ever mention that? She does go on about being Christian.

by Anonymousreply 54June 14, 2018 2:26 AM

It's a good nose job. I like Asuncion.

by Anonymousreply 55June 14, 2018 2:41 AM

I like Sunny, too, but she done got overpuffed. On the left is Sunny earlier in 2018 and on the right is today. She had her cheeks filled up all chipmunklike and had the smile lines spackled. Unnecessary and weird looking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56June 14, 2018 2:52 AM

Megan gurl, you are ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 57June 14, 2018 2:53 AM

Sunnys husband Hatian. And that is a good nose job, just noticeable.

by Anonymousreply 58June 14, 2018 3:01 AM

Sunny = irrelevant

by Anonymousreply 59June 14, 2018 4:23 AM

Does McCain’s rabbit face bother anyone else? I’m talking about this weird distracting facial tic she has, not her features. Every time she finishes talking, she does this bizarre rabbity nose-mouth twitch thing like she is sliding her upper dentures forward or something. Or maybe she is a rabbit and the twitching is just what happens as she thinks obsessing about humping and pooping.

by Anonymousreply 60June 14, 2018 9:58 AM

Sunny has gone to extremes with her face. I thought she looked plastic yesterday.

I want Whoopi to reach over and slap Meghan’s face.

by Anonymousreply 61June 14, 2018 10:33 AM

Whoopi had the audacity to mention on the show that she’s not much of an eater during the “what makes you hangry” segment.

There were literal gasps of laughter from the audience.

I don’t think the woman has any self awareness.

by Anonymousreply 62June 14, 2018 11:17 AM

[quote]Four threads on this person. She certainly is popular

She’s something...

by Anonymousreply 63June 14, 2018 11:21 AM

[quote][R30] so true. Meghan keeps pressing her point that we all need to understand the Trump voter. Bitch, please. We need to defeat them!

...Like they’re sooo complex.

by Anonymousreply 64June 14, 2018 11:24 AM

I can’t think of many personalities who grate on me as much as she does. Honestly, although I find them to be vile and reprehensible human beings, even Ann Coulter’s and Milo Yiannopoulos’s personalities have some qualities that make them compelling in a can’t-look-away-from-the-accident kind of way. But McCain comes across to me as a proudly unthinking and willfully blind party loyalist and a womanchild who was modeled on the character sketch of Veruca Salt. She screamed and ranted about the UK royal wedding because...the Declaration of Independence denounced tyranny of an autocratic king? She’s fucking stupid. Every single comment she makes is egocentric—EVERYTHING she says begins with “I” or with “my father,” and in the latter case, she only discusses her father as a reference to herself. She is very much like Donald Trump in that she only relates to this entire world in the context of how much it flatters or agrees with her. She thanks anyone in the audience who applauds after she makes a comment—not a mere thank you, but specifically, “thank you for agreeing with ME”—and she barks at the audience or her cohosts or guests when they don’t agree or agree to let her dominate a conversation. Any narcissist of this dysfunctional level should be denied access to a camera or microphone. It’s like offering an IV drip of meth to a meth addict. It’s not going to work out well for anyone.

by Anonymousreply 65June 14, 2018 11:33 AM

Whoopi is fat - she’s not much of an eater???? lol And I suppose she doesn’t fart alot either. Rolls eyes.

by Anonymousreply 66June 14, 2018 11:42 AM

[r66] that’s why the audience had stunned laughter. You had an obese woman claim on live to tv she wasn’t much “of an eater.” Even Sunny’s new fillers and Botox couldn’t help but move.

by Anonymousreply 67June 14, 2018 12:05 PM

She said she doesn’t get “hangry” and can lose track of time and forget to eat for 12 hours but became aware other people seem to have blood sugar crashes that trigger anger when they need food. She didn’t say she eats like a bird. My sister has always been “big boned,” and she usually only eats one very large meal per day. My mom and I (who are naturally thinner) have what she used to call “sugar attacks,” which are basically blood sugar crashes that cause hot flashes, a sudden feeling of panic, faintness, sometimes confusion, and usually sudden rage, and have to eat something immediately to get back to normal, which takes 10-15 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 68June 14, 2018 12:13 PM

Whoopster is just big boned.

by Anonymousreply 69June 14, 2018 12:57 PM

[quote]McCain comes across to me as a proudly unthinking and willfully blind party loyalist and a womanchild who was modeled on the character sketch of Veruca Salt. She screamed and ranted about the UK royal wedding because...the Declaration of Independence denounced tyranny of an autocratic king? She’s fucking stupid. Every single comment she makes is egocentric—EVERYTHING she says begins with “I” or with “my father,” and in the latter case, she only discusses her father as a reference to herself. She is very much like Donald Trump in that she only relates to this entire world in the context of how much it flatters or agrees with her. She thanks anyone in the audience who applauds after she makes a comment—not a mere thank you, but specifically, “thank you for agreeing with ME”—and she barks at the audience or her cohosts or guests when they don’t agree or agree to let her dominate a conversation. Any narcissist of this dysfunctional level should be denied access to a camera or microphone. It’s like offering an IV drip of meth to a meth addict. It’s not going to work out well for anyone.

Every word of this is so fucking on point that I just had to repost it. Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 70June 14, 2018 1:54 PM

Meghan is just a phoney baloney cunt who, I guarantee you, privately supports Trump on everything she does. She would just never, of course, have the guts to come out and admit it because her whole act depends on people buying that she's a "liberal" conservative who sees the argument from both sides. But give her any opportunity and she'll pretty much defend Trump across the board on everything he does, even if it's in a sly way like comparing some shitty thing he's done to something either Obama or Clinton did that she considers a "comparable" act -- i.e., a lot of smoke-and-mirrors bullshit she comes up with in an effort to try to cover Trump's ass. And if you noticed yesterday, she didn't say a fucking word when Whoopi brought up the news about Michael Cohen -- she just sat there in silence. Why? Because if she had her way, the Russia investigation would be shut down and Trump would get away with backstabbing his own country in order to seize power. So that's why I say fuck this bitch and no, I don't feel shit for her when Trump insults her family as that's the ONLY time she gets all verklempt about him and wants everyone to feel sorry for her. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 71June 14, 2018 2:06 PM

s/b privately supports Trump on everything HE does.

by Anonymousreply 72June 14, 2018 2:07 PM

Meghan is ignorantly loyal to a Party that doesn’t exist anymore.

by Anonymousreply 73June 14, 2018 2:08 PM

Meghan is a moderate racist in an extreme raccist political party.

Everything Trump does is to bolster White Superiority and to maintain the power balance of the status quo. THAT is what institutional racism is. THAT is what voter suppression is. THAT is what debasing the citizenship of the first black president was about.

White power based racism.

by Anonymousreply 74June 14, 2018 4:22 PM

R70 Thanks. You can share my post with Meghan on Twitter since she blocked me after I posted side-by-side evidence of her hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 75June 14, 2018 6:56 PM

r75, cunts be cunts...

by Anonymousreply 76June 14, 2018 10:44 PM

Meghan is slowly morphing back to her old self. Today she really went to battle against the ladies for the immigration mess.

by Anonymousreply 77June 15, 2018 2:25 AM

Meggy McCunt believes EXACTLY that any and ALL illegals are CRIMINALS.

Fuck her privileged ass.

by Anonymousreply 78June 15, 2018 6:23 AM

So today on a Whoopi-free Friday, Meggy got all shy about sex forgetting that she was busted as a screamer by her friend C-cup. Her husband must eat some mean porchetta to get the kind of trans-cruise ship volume that was ascribed to her.

by Anonymousreply 79June 15, 2018 6:55 PM

R79 Meg will turn him gay.

by Anonymousreply 80June 15, 2018 9:29 PM

Meghan is physically repulsive. I guess straight men WILL fuck anything.

From her bizarre gormless fire hydrant shaped body, to her piggy facial features, her beady evil eyes, her awful cheapo boxed hair dye level blonde dye job and her worst feature is her affected whiny nasally voice. I can imagine he screaming and stamping her feet when she was a child when she didn't get enough attention or get her way. Fuck her, can't wait until she's fired.

Every fucking day, she plays the victim.

by Anonymousreply 81June 16, 2018 12:02 AM

Whoopi is a 63 year old great grandmother and has been working most of her life. She's earned to enjoy herself and every pound.

by Anonymousreply 82June 16, 2018 12:40 AM

I had to change the channel today when Meghan asked Ed Helms what was his favorite interview back during his "Daily Show" days and, of course, he said the time Steve Carell interviewed her father, John McCain. I get so sick of everyone coming on and giving the same answer to that tired-ass question.

by Anonymousreply 83June 16, 2018 1:09 AM

Meghan is trailer trash at heart and in many ways reminds me of DL fave Tonya Harding.

by Anonymousreply 84June 16, 2018 12:10 PM

Someone should go on The View and just take the John McCain worship to its most extreme absurdity. “Meghan, I am so sorry about your father. I am a Democrat, but I respect his mavericky independence. Is he a demigod or an actual god? I can’t decide, but it’s good to know he won’t die, being immortal and perfect in every way. And also hot. John McCain was my first crush. I sacrificed so many loads as a teenager to pictures of him in his fatigues. I used to throw my legs back and shove huge inorganic GMO carrots all the way into my lower intenstines, violently, imagining I was the first hole the strong and all-powerful John McCain had access to after his wrongful imprisonment. He hurt me, Meghan, with his animal-sized god-dick, and he drove it in so hard in my imagination but I knew what he gave to our country and banking his deposits is the least I could do for my country. As the carrot thrashed around inside me, it became John McCain and then John McCain became George Washington and then Thomas Jefferson and then God himself, all of them indistinguishable from one another, Meghan, thanks to your father, all thanks to him, I communed with the pantheon of the ancients and The One God and the Founding Fathers all through the divining rod of one gorgeous Trump-colored divining rod and the power of your father’s donkey dick. Thank him for me, Meghan. Thank him for his service and God bless America! Amen!”

by Anonymousreply 85June 16, 2018 12:26 PM

Someone needs to call her out on her hypocrisy and point out her dads past, his voting record in contrast to his rhetoric and how he met her mother. John McCain IS NO HERO contrary to the propaganda they spew about him.

by Anonymousreply 86June 16, 2018 5:46 PM

Her mother is being touted to replace her father in the Senate when he dies. A woman who stole and used drugs from a clinic where she volunteered and was exposed during the 2008 POTUS campaign for cheating on her "Johnny" with some Arizona based jock.

by Anonymousreply 87June 16, 2018 6:31 PM

I always roll my eyes at the myth of the "decent " John McCain. Him and his family have always been scum and that includes Megan and the druggy whore Cindy. The press has always crushed on John, this gross specimen .even alot of his fellow soldiers say he wasn't really a hero. I dislike trump but I laughed when he denigrated this white trash swine.

by Anonymousreply 88June 17, 2018 3:21 AM

What's worse is the hagiography that's coming in the next few weeks. Wonder how long Piggy Meghan will have off work

by Anonymousreply 89June 17, 2018 3:22 AM

There was a fascinating article published years ago in Rolling Stone about the real John McCain. The author was incredible brave to take on such a media darling. It's a great read and shines a light on alot of the bullshit we've been fed about this man. He's not honorable or a maverick. Even the so called heroics in Vietnam were mostly bullshit

by Anonymousreply 90June 17, 2018 5:11 AM

r90...heres the article....I posted it in another MM thread.....its very illuminating and doesnt paint JM in a flattering light at all.

by Anonymousreply 91June 17, 2018 3:03 PM

sorry....link for r91.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92June 17, 2018 3:03 PM

Great article from when RS was at its best.

by Anonymousreply 93June 17, 2018 9:04 PM

In 2018, no one cares to weigh the good and the bad of complex people who live long, eventful lives in order to judge whether they are a hero, villain, or something in between. All they care about is if the person is a Republican or Democrat. Us vs. Them. This simple-minded thinking deserves Megan as its mouthpiece.

by Anonymousreply 94June 17, 2018 9:10 PM

Thanks 91. Regarding the post by 94, I agree with you that humans are complex and multifaceted and we are quick to ignore that nowadays. What bothers me about McCain is not his political affiliation. It's the unequivocal adoration by the media of a man who was no better than his peers and in some ways much worse.

by Anonymousreply 95June 17, 2018 10:10 PM

Does her pussy stink? Well does it???

by Anonymousreply 96June 17, 2018 10:48 PM

[quote]Does her pussy stink? Well does it???

Meghan'a pussy smells of rancid fetid RePuglicunt cum, her fug husband's.

Seriously, it's gotta reek, she's fat and must each a lot of crappy food, that food emits from any holes on ones body!

by Anonymousreply 97June 17, 2018 11:45 PM

r82, Nobody cares how big Whoopi is but she looks like an idiot claiming that she barely eats. She's been saying that on the show for the past 10 years and it sounds as foolish as the first time she said it.

Working most of her life? Shooting bad movies and really unfunny stage shows isn't exactly hard labor, hon.

by Anonymousreply 98June 18, 2018 3:22 AM

A lot of fatties claim they don’t eat much. Their fat asses reveal the truth.

by Anonymousreply 99June 18, 2018 3:32 AM

During that eating segment when Whoopi claimed to not eat much, our dear Meggy was strangely silent. Not a pip out of of the sow.

by Anonymousreply 100June 18, 2018 9:43 AM

If anyone dared to publish a story like that 2008 McCain story from Rolling Stone today, we would be treated to a 20-minute rant from Meghan, with cheers of uncritical support from all her cohosts including Joy Behar, and even liberal pundits on CNN and MSNBC would say “YOU’VE GONE TOO FAR,” criticize McCain only for having chosen Palin, and then declare him a hero and the case settled. I can’t say “brain cancer is the best thing that could have happened to him,” but it certainly is good for his legacy. Knowing the clock is ticking has resulted in endless televised hyperbolic eulogies. By the time he exits this world, his Reaganlike mythos will have been irrevocably established.

The women of The View are a pretty good litmus test for how virtues are discussed these days. They are personal and they are final. A couple of months ago, some woman made headlines when she declared Andy Cohen a misogynist because of his positioning and treatment of women through the ‘Housewives.’ I agree with her, although the point is arguable since the women who pariticipate have agency and by now they all know what they are agreeing to do to themselves. On The View, the matter was brought up with guffaws, Meghan cheered for the virtues of reality TV because (SURPRISE!) it gets her mind off her dying father and therefore is a service to all the people of the world, and all the woman agreed that Andy has been on The View and he is nice and silly and harmless! Whoopi rendered the verdict (This is almost verbatim.): Sorry, Dear, but this time you’re wrong. I know Andy and he is not a misogynist. Mic drop. End of discussion.

I like Whoopi more than most of you seem to, but she has this one major flaw of deeming anyone who had been friendly to her or who has done her a favor incapable of doing harm to anyone. She defended “my friend” Mel Gibson and “the great” Bill Cosby tirelessly because she has met them. Well, Whoopi, people knew Jeffrey Dahmer, and he didn’t eat everyone in his path, but he still kept his human leftovers in the freezer and was all things considered a cannibal. If Whoopi had known him, she would have implied criminal prosecution was wrong because “I know my friend Jeffrey, and I didn’t know he had this problem, but I do know this: he is a good man, and the way he is being treated in the court of public opinion isn’t fair. He has always been nice to me.”

by Anonymousreply 101June 18, 2018 11:47 AM

r100, Well Whoopi spent the entire segment talking out of her ass. And to be fair she did join the audience in laughing at the Whoopster.

by Anonymousreply 102June 18, 2018 12:13 PM

101: you are completely correct that the rolling stone essay never could have been written in today's censorious environment. I'm middle of the road politically but I've lately been put off by democrats inability to stand up for themselves. Right wing commentators will say the most vile atrocious things but the minute a democrat shows a little bit of grit there will be howls of outrage from the left. Left wing journalists will carry on about "taking the high road" and "were better than that ". And the end result is a Trump presidency. I believe there are many honorable and decent republicans. McCain is not one of them and I will shed no tears at his passing. The media sob fest will be gag worthy.

by Anonymousreply 103June 18, 2018 12:24 PM

R103 I am very left-wing politically (I favor funding social services, public education, inclusivity and equity programs including affirmative action-type services, etc.) but also politically independent. I’d never call myself a Democrat even though I have voted almost exclusively for Democrats. Party allegiance on both sides enforces blind loyalty and neither party truly wants its adherents to think; both parties expect members to subscribe to prescribed ideas, which may change on a whim at any time. Most politically aware American people would follow their party leaders into an oven.

Democrats have become extremists not in the sense of violence, but certainly in the sense of no longer discerning a difference between calling people names and using false information to push a point—which I consider “going low”—and warranted, fair criticism, which the Dems have decreed “going low” on a case-by-case basis and which many among the media have accepted to appease their bases (or because they believe it). It’s fair to take McCain or anyone else on balance, both the good and the bad, which should be done when he is addressed in the news, but because he has cancer he is being martyred and no one dare bring up any criticism. I have a good friend whom I respect greatly but on Friday we had to agree to disagree: I respect President Obama greatly in almost all ways, but I am critical-to-condemning of a few of the actions he took as chief executive, including terrorizing middle eastern regions with drone bombings, the Monsanto Protection Act, and ordering phone logs of journalists without their consent or knowledge. My friend argued that the Monsanto Act is obscure and not known to many and therefore has no place in a conversation relating to Obama, and that because Obama is the first and only black president to date, he is beyond criticism because he stands for something greater than the duties of the president and because he had to have had to compromise some of his ideals while serving as president because of unprecedented refusal by racist white congresspeople to work with him. My friend is a black woman and she is unyielding in her belief; she says criticizing Obama will be fair when and if there are three or four more black male presidents. My opinion (white gay male) is that anyone in the position of POTUS takes actions that affect the lives of 325 million human beings and in that case the duties of the office supersede the social justice concerns. She was really disturbed by my opinion, though she said she can understand the argument as someone who is removed from the life experiences of a black American. I am now concerned that she perceives me as racist, but I honestly feel that if I gave Obama such special consideration that I consider him beyond criticism simply because of his ethnic mix, then I would be racist by underestimating his capabilities. As I said before I lodged any criticism, in sum, I do believe Obama is extraordinary in practically all ways; that doesn’t make him superhuman and it doesn’t mean he should be treated, either, as a precious and delicate exotic flower that blooms once a millennium. That is the state of our country today, though, abd the truth is that it’s everyone’s fault. We are a racist nation. Langston Hughes foretold what is happening now:

What happens to a dream deferred?

Does it dry up like a raisin in the sun?

Or fester like a sore—and then run?

Does it stink like rotten meat?

Or crust and sugar over—like a syrupy sweet?

Maybe it just sags like a heavy load.

Or does it explode?

2016 answered that rhetorical question, finally.

by Anonymousreply 104June 18, 2018 12:47 PM

I wonder if Whoopi joins Meghan on her pre-show somersault to help evade tension. Could u imagine the smell from that work-out?

by Anonymousreply 105June 18, 2018 12:50 PM

[quote]Democrats have become extremists

No they have not, stop it you self hating troll. Extreme means violence which only the Right seems to be full of these days. White supremacist are extreme. The Tea-Party is extreme. They are sort of a party within the Republican party. They are the extremist who for example shut down the government. There is no left wing version of that controlling the Democrats precisely because they are not extremist. These days they are closer to center than left. Hillary was a war hawk and defiantly to the middle right of things. That's why Repugs liked her when she was running against Obama even though they hate her now.

There was a time, a few decades ago when both parties had left and right self identified leanings. The Democrats still have this, some are more progressive, some are defiantly conservative. The Republicans have pushed out all of their liberal or progressives and gone extremely right and ultra far right. Ronald Reagan would be considered a Liberal by today Republican standards. They moved the goal post so that people think anyone just slightly progressive is an extremist but its simply not true. Seems like their scheme worked on you though. Time to let that go.

by Anonymousreply 106June 18, 2018 1:07 PM

She has to be the luckiest fatass in the world. Hauling in big paycheck to sit there and bitch.

What are her future career plans? The show won't last forever. She doesn't have the intelligence to even become a Megyn Kelly. Her plagiarizing husband doesn't really have a job ("Blogger").

Guess they'll just have piles of kids and live off daddy's millions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107June 18, 2018 1:50 PM

r106, No offense but you're king of proving r104's point. You can't admit to any imperfections in the democratic party. To do so makes someone a "self hating troll".

by Anonymousreply 108June 18, 2018 1:58 PM

*kind of

by Anonymousreply 109June 18, 2018 2:05 PM

"My friend argued that the Monsanto Act is obscure and not known to many and therefore has no place in a conversation relating to Obama, "

Your friend is extremely stupid. Monsanto has caused so much cancer and illness, you can be sure that Obama doesn't feed his family that shit.

by Anonymousreply 110June 18, 2018 2:19 PM

r107.....make that mommys millions....Cindy is the heiress, thats why John married her.

by Anonymousreply 111June 18, 2018 2:35 PM

111 don't forget when he hooked up with Cindy he was still married to his first wife. His first wife raised his 3 kids when he was a pow and became partially crippled in a car accident. He dumped her like garbage to take up with Cindy the beer cunt

by Anonymousreply 112June 18, 2018 2:43 PM

Frontline on PBS recently did a special on John McCain. The Frontline special was far less biased than the Rolling Stone article.

by Anonymousreply 113June 18, 2018 2:59 PM

It's mummy's millions, Cindy McCain is an Anheusier-Busch heiress.

by Anonymousreply 114June 18, 2018 3:35 PM

Sunny's inability (due to legal) to use the word "lie" for a lie is so....so....

by Anonymousreply 115June 18, 2018 7:36 PM

Is she running off to an audition for The Sound of Music after the show? That collar!

by Anonymousreply 116June 18, 2018 8:38 PM

Whoopi always looks like she just came in from doing yardwork.

by Anonymousreply 117June 19, 2018 7:05 AM

I love Joy but at 75, she just doesn’t have the bite she used to. I also think she got spooked by the Mike Pence apology debacle. I think she ultimately made a mistake returning to the show.

Audiences will remember her now, not as she was.

by Anonymousreply 118June 19, 2018 9:40 AM

Joy will be fine. Mike Pence, on the other hand,...

by Anonymousreply 119June 19, 2018 9:48 AM

The Sunny thing was very weird yesterday. She went on and on about being beat out for high school. valedictorian and then the producers had the person who beat her call into the show.

Sunny, JD: What have you done with your life, PROFESSIONALLY?

HS Valedictorian: I worked in the beauty industry and raised great kids.

Sunny, JD: Oh! Well, that’s...great! Good for you!

The glee in her eyes! And then as soon as the woman hung up Sunny has the most evil Disney villainesque laugh I’ve ever seen on a real person.

You know she called her mom as soon as the show ended and laughed about the bitch from high school working as a lowly makeup artist while SHE, ASUNCION HOSTIN, JD, is Senior Legal Correspondent for ABC!

by Anonymousreply 120June 19, 2018 10:23 AM

Do you think they will be reluctant to fire her once McCain senior kicks the bucket?

by Anonymousreply 121June 19, 2018 10:46 AM

The way they talk about John McCain, I wouldn’t be surprised if on the day of his death Meghan led an on-air sex magick ritual with the coven all worshipping him around a fire and masturbating with crucifixes.

I have never in my life heard of any living person discussed with the exaggerated reverence assigned to McCain. He’s an actual god, gracing us with his magnificence even as he transitions between Asgaard and Middle Earth!

I don’t know how ABC could consider firing ”the maverick’s” hyper partisan daughter when she must be a demigod if half of what the network says about her father is to be believed.

by Anonymousreply 122June 19, 2018 10:51 AM

Sunny is an oddball.

by Anonymousreply 123June 19, 2018 11:43 AM

Didn’t Whoopi announce a number of years ago that every season was “her very last one”

Do they have a plan B?

by Anonymousreply 124June 19, 2018 12:47 PM

R124 Whoopi uses it as a negotiation tactic to get as much money from ABC as possible.

by Anonymousreply 125June 19, 2018 12:57 PM

That's why her salary was cut in half for the 2017-18 season, R125.

by Anonymousreply 126June 19, 2018 2:16 PM

Talk about a whoopsie

by Anonymousreply 127June 19, 2018 2:57 PM

Whoopie farts on Sarah quite often.

by Anonymousreply 128June 19, 2018 2:59 PM

R125 & R126 Whoopi got less money in exchange for being made a producer on the show. The fact is her acting career is dead that's why she's still on the The View.

by Anonymousreply 129June 19, 2018 3:41 PM

What's the forecast for today?

by Anonymousreply 130June 19, 2018 4:38 PM

Meghan didn't know Whoopi's real name was Caryn? After a year?

by Anonymousreply 131June 19, 2018 5:35 PM

I think it says a lot about Meghan’s racism (that she claims she doesn’t have) that she thought Caryn’s Christian name was Whoopi.

by Anonymousreply 132June 20, 2018 1:42 AM

Whoopi's acting career dead?

She had a two year run on Blue Bloods. She is a series regular on Instinct and has a major role in an upcoming Tyler Purr movie, Nobody's Fool, with the insufferable Tiffany Haddish.

Miss Whoop has a hot career and is REVERED in the black performing arts community.

r129, you in trouble, grrrrl.

by Anonymousreply 133June 20, 2018 3:21 AM

R85 & r122 are obviously my new heroes.

by Anonymousreply 134June 20, 2018 3:55 AM

I was half paying attention to Whoopi's appearance on the Tonight Show but I could have sworn she said she was sticking around for another year.

Their season is almost over and they usually go on hiatus for a bit, I believe they're in repeats during August and then return after Labor Day. I assume if she's locked in the others have also re-signed if their contracts are up for renewal. I wonder if Meghan is returning? She seems pretty happy these days so who knows.

Does anyone know if the talent is told before the hiatus or if they're canned during the offseason?

by Anonymousreply 135June 20, 2018 4:41 AM

Meghan keeps citing her Trump Deplorable polls and finally got shut down today.

by Anonymousreply 136June 20, 2018 6:07 AM

How long is this fucking brain tumor going to take?lets get the flowery tributes, and Meghan's tearful and triumphant return to the view over with.

by Anonymousreply 137June 20, 2018 12:41 PM

R137 That’s so bad, but I can’t stop laughing.

by Anonymousreply 138June 20, 2018 1:46 PM

As usual, this morning's panel had Meghan berating the other panelists, especially (wrongfully) stating they were likening the US' problems to North Korea and other countries. Lots of cross-talking and shouting. As they went to commercial, Joy Behar could be heard LOUDLY saying to Meghan, "Stop lying! Just stop lying!"

by Anonymousreply 139June 20, 2018 3:11 PM

Meghan keeps trying to attack everyone else and they are NOT having it, going after her for misinterpreting and outward lying about what they've said as well as other things. Miss McCain is getting soooooo pissed off that it's visible. Hoping this is the day she walks off.

by Anonymousreply 140June 20, 2018 3:23 PM

R135 Changes have been made in the past during the offseason.

by Anonymousreply 141June 20, 2018 3:27 PM

She also said “I give up.” I really wish she would and just quit already.

by Anonymousreply 142June 20, 2018 3:28 PM

Meghan is too focused on ‘winning’ a debate instead of having a discussion.

by Anonymousreply 143June 20, 2018 3:28 PM

Man, she was off the chain this morning. it also looked like Sunny moved her chair away after the break. I don't get where she thought everyone was opposed to a bipartisan agreement to end this policy. Why would they be?

by Anonymousreply 144June 20, 2018 4:17 PM

So glad Whoopi said was there when Meghan said "I just give up". Whoopi explained that this issue is not a partisan issue.

by Anonymousreply 145June 20, 2018 4:29 PM

R142 ooh maybe we have our next celebrity suicide

by Anonymousreply 146June 20, 2018 5:03 PM

When she was going on about a republican plan and why couldnt the dems work with the gop to solve this, why did nobody call her out on her bullshit and point out that Sen Feinstein put a bill forward last week that every single dem signed on to, but the gop refuses.

by Anonymousreply 147June 20, 2018 5:46 PM

Thanks, R141.

In reference to their political differences, I don't mind if they debate (bicker) back and forth because that's when I'm able to hear a different point of view and sometimes I actually change the way I view a political issue. So, for me, that's always welcome.

My problem is Meghan's voice (Oh, dear God) and her constant outrage if anyone dares to interrupt her during one of her endless index card readings. For me, it's not her political leanings, it's her. Her personality, her defensiveness and the feeling she's in the debate of her life when in reality it's just a morning talk show discussing an issue. She's too much and it does not make for a pleasant viewing experience.

by Anonymousreply 148June 20, 2018 10:13 PM

Most of the political talk was cut out in the DC area because of a truck fire. I was annoyed but then I realized I was annoyed I was not able to be annoyed by Meghan and suddenly I didn’t care.

But who is this Allison Brie? Her manner of speaking is like an overeager eight year old cereal commercial actor. So fucking annoying!

by Anonymousreply 149June 20, 2018 11:25 PM

The View? A pleasant viewing experience? Oy.

by Anonymousreply 150June 20, 2018 11:26 PM

Why won't Democrats support a bipartisan...Why won't Democrats support a bipartisan...Why won't Democrats support a bipartisan...Why won't Democrats support a bipartisan...Why won't Democrats support a bipartisan...Why won't Democrats support a bipartisan...Why won't Democrats support a bipartisan...Why won't Democrats support a bipartisan...Why won't Democrats support a bipartisan...Why won't Democrats support a bipartisan...Why won't Democrats support a bipartisan...Why won't Democrats support a bipartisan...Why won't Democrats support a bipartisan...Why won't Democrats support a bipartisan...Why won't Democrats support a bipartisan...Why won't Democrats support a bipartisan...Why won't Democrats support a bipartisan...Why won't Democrats support a bipartisan...Why won't Democrats support a bipartisan...Why won't Democrats support a bipartisan...Why won't Democrats support a bipartisan...Why won't Democrats support a bipartisan...Why won't Democrats support a bipartisan...Why won't Democrats support a bipartisan...

Gash, whadda cunt.

by Anonymousreply 151June 20, 2018 11:59 PM

This is not the show I envisioned.

by Anonymousreply 152June 21, 2018 2:05 AM

I do wonder what BW would make of Meghan’s daily tantrums.

by Anonymousreply 153June 21, 2018 3:17 AM

No linky? I couldn't watch this morn.

by Anonymousreply 154June 21, 2018 3:57 AM

Here ya go...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155June 21, 2018 4:26 AM

Looks like Megan has been eating her feelings

by Anonymousreply 156June 21, 2018 4:32 AM

She's such a bloated gasbag. Fire her already. She's on drugs if she thinks she can run for office and win, now. She'll get spanked.

by Anonymousreply 157June 21, 2018 4:36 AM

Joy has always been my favorite. She remains so to this day. Joy is unnecessarily polite to that piece of shit McCain. Joy carries off her disdain for McCain with a lot of class, but she probably sits there in disgust that she has to share the stage with that self-centered, rude, right-wing, shrill, disgusting ideologue.

by Anonymousreply 158June 21, 2018 5:16 AM

Joy did a FABULOUS Pride gay comics show with Lea DeLaria, Judy Gold and Randy Rainbow.

She is truly an ally.

by Anonymousreply 159June 21, 2018 5:24 AM

Megan is one of the most offensive examples of nepotism. She looks and acts like she should be working behind a bar

by Anonymousreply 160June 21, 2018 5:41 AM

I watched the View today for the first time in ages. when the McCain cunt began screeching that the US was correct in withdrawing from the UN HRC bc the council had rightly condemned Israel, I had to walk away.

hope she joins her Dearest Daddy in hell soon.

by Anonymousreply 161June 21, 2018 7:23 AM

I LOVE watching Meghan McCain on The View.

She is the personification of the Republican Party.

I like watching her die a little each day.

by Anonymousreply 162June 21, 2018 7:37 AM

[quote]But who is this Allison Brie?

Dave Franco’s wife. James Franco’s sister-n-law. Was on “Community.” Now on ”Glow.”

[quote]I LOVE watching Meghan McCain on The View.

Honestly, I do too. I have to admit even though I can’t stand her, she’s single-handedly made the View “lively” again. She’s cuckoo and can explode at any second. You can see the tension and I find that entertaining. I also really think they need a more even panel politically.

by Anonymousreply 163June 21, 2018 9:56 AM

I thought that yesterday would be the day that Mooghan climbed up on the desk, took a shit into Joy’s coffee and walked off the show. But noooooooo.

by Anonymousreply 164June 21, 2018 10:18 AM

Meghan going crazy and hulking out is entertaining in a train wreck sort of way.

by Anonymousreply 165June 21, 2018 11:49 AM

R165 she definitely inherited her father's trailer trash rage gene. One of these days when she's screaming "let me finish " she's going to pop a vein or induce a aneurysm. She has that paranoid personality type where she thinks everyone is against her. It eventually becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

by Anonymousreply 166June 21, 2018 12:01 PM

R166 - are you a progressive tossing around "trailer trash". I'd love to you your definition of trailer trash that includes a father and grandfather who were Navy admirals?

by Anonymousreply 167June 21, 2018 1:24 PM

The View works best with tension so firing her would be a mistake...but I’m sure it’s not a barrell of laughs backstage.

by Anonymousreply 168June 21, 2018 1:32 PM

R166 the term trash doesn't necessarily mean lack of money and status. The McCain's certainly have plenty of that. I use the term to refer to behavior,and the McCain's have a history of behaving like trash. The rose tinted hagiography that the media presents of this man is far from the truth.

by Anonymousreply 169June 21, 2018 1:43 PM

I don't agree, R168. The View works best when the co-hosts have great chemistry. They finally found their footing (again) when they hired Jed along with Sara and Sunny. They had great debates and the tension was easily produced when Whoopi would give Jed or Sunny a hard time just for the hell of it.

Meghan comes across horribly with her grating personality and screechy voice. She has zero appeal as an on-air personality. After she's fired from The View she should write a political blog and stay the hell off camera.

by Anonymousreply 170June 21, 2018 2:34 PM

When Cynthia Nixon was on today, talking about her platform, Meghan didn't have one damn thing to say.. It was wonderful not having to hear Meghan's grating nasally voice.

Meghan did say something lame about the subways, of course, she prefaced it with, "Well I don't agree with much you have to say..." What an annoying bitch!

The WORLD revolves around Princess Meghan!

by Anonymousreply 171June 21, 2018 3:45 PM

Cynthia was a great guest. The only thing Meghan could ask & say was about the Subway system & how to improve it. Cynthia had a great platform

by Anonymousreply 172June 21, 2018 4:13 PM

Though she did say this refugee debacle wasn't as bad as Katrina.

by Anonymousreply 173June 21, 2018 4:25 PM

Cynthia should understand why the subways are in disrepair. She complains about Cuomo siphoning off funds yet she fails to realize her no borders/disband ICE mentality is exactly why the subways are in disrepair. New York state spends 32% of its budget on welfare. CA spends 30B annually on social programs and has taken from other departments such as infrastructure to point you have the Orion dam crumbling.

If you want to take in every single person who comes here illegally be prepared to pay for their education, their housing, their food and their healthcare.

by Anonymousreply 174June 21, 2018 4:50 PM

Megan pisses all over the gals today. She is throwing knives at Joy.

by Anonymousreply 175June 21, 2018 5:11 PM

Imagine being the man to whom Megan comes home every day to vent and cry

by Anonymousreply 176June 21, 2018 5:16 PM

He's the guy who munches her twat and sends her into orgasmic paroxysms.

by Anonymousreply 177June 21, 2018 10:32 PM

Next week she’ll be particularly unbearable with her “I LOVE THE GAYS!” shtick.

by Anonymousreply 178June 21, 2018 11:42 PM

R177 Thanks. I just threw my lunch up.

by Anonymousreply 179June 22, 2018 12:34 AM

Absolutely r177, and he just made a cool 85 million off that tax cut, due to her. He closes his eyes, thinks of Jesus and goes to work. He's just fine.

by Anonymousreply 180June 22, 2018 2:50 AM

[quote]Cynthia should understand why the subways are in disrepair. She complains about Cuomo siphoning off funds yet she fails to realize her no borders/disband ICE mentality is exactly why the subways are in disrepair. New York state spends 32% of its budget on welfare. CA spends 30B annually on social programs and has taken from other departments such as infrastructure to point you have the Orion dam crumbling.

If you want to take in every single person who comes here illegally be prepared to pay for their education, their housing, their food and their healthcare.

Seems doubtful you are a native New Yorker. I don't buy the social services bullshit, at all. Most of the working class foreigners, now citizens, I know work two-three jobs! Or one job and are going to school. While the others are professionals, one of my immigrant friends works at Columbia University, the other is a banker, do stop with the foreigners-are-taking-things-away-from-us mentality, it's tiresome. You must be a Trumpster, keep drinking the Kool Aid.

The subways are in a mess because the overpaid MTA workers make sure to never fix the repairs 100%, if they did, half of the guys would be without jobs. Do you realize how much money those dudes make, add in their union guaranteeing them great healthcare and good raises, then after they retire the healthcare continues and of course, their nice fat pensions which they make even larger by putting in tons of overtime in the last years before they retire. I know a city kindergarten teacher who makes $90,000 a year. I consider that kind of money absurd for a glorified babysitter.

In these threads, it's always the social service programs which get mentioned, no one ever mentions how high city and state workers salaries are. How about all the phony former cops and firefighters who are on disability? The NY Daily News has been exposing all these liars for years, one guy with a back or leg injury, which cause him to go on permanent disability, was caught sky diving! The NY Daily News has also done an expose on NYCHA, one year, one of their plumbers made $500,000 due to "overtime".

I grew up in Brooklyn and Queens, I went to school in Manhattan, from the 1970s on, there have been weekly and monthly signs posted about 'track work'. I don't remember a time when there wasn't "track work in progress". Does any New Yorker think there was honestly legit track work being done for such long periods of time? If so, then those guys need to be fired, because they are not doing their jobs. Especially, not when you see two or three guys actually working and five are just standing around watching them. In the morning while waiting for the train to take me to school, I'd also see MTA track workers sleeping on the benches on the platforms.

How about the subway signal system, it's as old as the hills. I refuse to believe a majority of NYC taxes are going into social service programs. In NYC, food stamps have already been cut and poor kids have been thrown off Medicaid, You have no idea what you are talking about.

btw, illegals are NOT eligible for any sort of'welfare'. Go away Vlad.

by Anonymousreply 181June 22, 2018 4:40 AM

Among Meeeeghan's nad habits is her constant use of referring to polling numbers to back up Trump's horrible policies and bheavior.

Joy: "I can't believe Trump is selling those caged children to slaughterhouses to be made into ground meat!"

Meeeeghan: "Well, according to the latest poll numbers, an overwhelming number of Trump supporters AGREE with his comments that under-aged immigrants are an excellent source of protein. You can't argue with numbers like that!"

by Anonymousreply 182June 22, 2018 5:01 AM

For you, R181. Ca. and NY are the top two. Gee, I wonder why...

1. California - $103 Billion

2. New York - $61.4 Billion

3. Texas - $35.4 Billion

4. Florida - $27.2 Billion

5. Pennsylvania - $26.7 Billion

6. Illinois - $21 Billion

7. Ohio - $20 Billion

8. Massachusetts - $18.6 Billion

9. New Jersey - $17.3 Billion

10. Michigan - $16.3 Billion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183June 22, 2018 6:02 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184June 22, 2018 6:10 AM

I don't think there's as much tension as the show would imply. When theyre not discussing politics, they all seem to get along great and are very complimentary of each other. Even Meghan to Joy. But i will say that MM just cannot express her political opinions without practically throwing a temper tantrum that anybody would disagree with her.

My MM pet peeves of the week is the constant accusal that Democrats all support open borders. Every fucking day this week she has brought that up. Sunny called her out on it today, and she said it was some Democrat she saw on Fox.

by Anonymousreply 185June 22, 2018 6:37 AM

R185, a friend of mine is a total Trump devotee. She spouts the same talking points as Meghan when she and I discuss politics. She kept referring to all Dems as Liberals and I told her that most Dems and (yes) Republicans are moderates and many Dems do not support open borders.

As for Meghan getting along with the other co-hosts, I feel Joy hates her guts and I get the feeling they have been told to get along by the producers. Meghan has made certain comments intimating as much.

by Anonymousreply 186June 22, 2018 8:00 AM

Oh, I think they all pretty much hate her guts.

by Anonymousreply 187June 22, 2018 9:13 AM

Does she ever tell us how big daddy's dick is and if it gets really hard when she sucks it? She ever compared notes with Ivanka? These are the important questions for this waste of space

by Anonymousreply 188June 22, 2018 9:47 AM

Amy mention of ...the coat?

by Anonymousreply 189June 22, 2018 4:20 PM

ANY....dammit!

by Anonymousreply 190June 22, 2018 4:21 PM

Meggers said after she's fired she and her deplorable husband, guns and dogs would settle in Bumfuck, Iowa to live. Can ABC make that happen stat!

by Anonymousreply 191June 22, 2018 9:18 PM

[quote]Meggers said after she's fired she and her deplorable husband, guns and dogs would settle in Bumfuck, Iowa to live. Can ABC make that happen stat!

Of course, Miss Piggy had to mention guns!

Meghan and her fucking guns, why doesn't she put one up her ass and pull the trigger?! She makes my skin crawl.

by Anonymousreply 192June 22, 2018 9:27 PM

Now that ABC is spending money to reimagine a less trashy version of Roseanne, maybe they'll cut Meghan McCunt's stank from the airwaves....

by Anonymousreply 193June 22, 2018 9:27 PM

They'll never get rid of the stench. Like the BO episode of Seinfeld, it has a life of it's own.

by Anonymousreply 194June 22, 2018 9:45 PM

I believe it was Montana where she wanted to go be Annie Oakley, r191. She really is gun-obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 195June 22, 2018 10:05 PM

As if this super sized princess could really rough it in Montana. Having guns doesn’t give you wilderness super powers.

by Anonymousreply 196June 22, 2018 10:14 PM

R196 Who are you kidding? The bears and wolves would run from that tank with their tails between their legs.

by Anonymousreply 197June 22, 2018 10:41 PM

[quote]I believe it was Montana where she wanted to go be Annie Oakley, [R191]. She really is gun-obsessed.

Does this trashy potato shaped bitch realize it's 2018! Anne Oakley?! Boy is Meghan completely delusional. If confronted with a deer, let alone a bear, I can imagine her fey little husband screeching like a little girl. He'd pee his pants.

They're nothing but two bloviating bullshit artists. Take away their guns, then throw them in the wilderness!

by Anonymousreply 198June 22, 2018 11:17 PM

[quote]a friend of mine is a total Trump devotee.

Why the fuck why are you friends with a Trump devotee?

by Anonymousreply 199June 23, 2018 12:08 AM

^^^^^ Because they're both Rethugs and party loyalty - if you'll pardon the expression - trumps everything including family.

by Anonymousreply 200June 23, 2018 12:18 AM

I'll speak for myself thank you very much, R200. R199, my friend and I have been friends since high school. We lost touch for many years but got back in touch last year. I have always been someone who can talk politics with those who have opposing views and remain civil. And I'll have you know R200, I'm a registered Democrat who voted for Hillary.

The vitriol in this thread is disturbing. I don't care for Meghan's personality (or lack thereof) but the way some of you wish death upon this woman and her father is beyond disturbing. And please spare me a lecture on "the evil Republicans" because if those of you who are so rigid in your political leanings had half a brain you'd realize that compromise has always been part of our political process.

by Anonymousreply 201June 23, 2018 1:35 AM

R201 Bully for you. If you're okay with someone trashing your father the way Megan seems to be, that's your problem. And spare me the bullshit lectures. The Rethugs have declared war on so many of us, if you're not part of the solution, then get off your soapbox and go lie down with the flea infested dogs.

by Anonymousreply 202June 23, 2018 1:53 AM

You just proved my point, R202.

by Anonymousreply 203June 23, 2018 2:37 AM

R202 You have no point.

by Anonymousreply 204June 23, 2018 2:38 AM

I do have a point, R202, you obviously lack the intellectual capacity to grasp my point. Don't bother responding because I'm sure you're one post away from "I know you are but what am I?"

by Anonymousreply 205June 23, 2018 2:56 AM

R202 is right. You’re acting as if there’s some equivalency between a Trump devotee and a liberal. Just stop.

by Anonymousreply 206June 23, 2018 3:08 AM

Don't bother R205 The self-styled arbiter of right and wrong isn't worth the trouble. Intellect indeed. Piss off Mary.

by Anonymousreply 207June 23, 2018 6:54 AM

[quote]I do have a point, [R202], you obviously lack the intellectual capacity to grasp my point. Don't bother responding because I'm sure you're one post away from "I know you are but what am I?"

Actually your point is when someone slaps you in the face you say "thank you".

by Anonymousreply 208June 23, 2018 10:36 AM

She tweeted a few hours ago about SHS being “ambushed..” I hope Joy shuts down that cunt with the facts tomorrow morning.

by Anonymousreply 209June 25, 2018 1:08 AM

Meghan always gets pissed that the other ladies don’t try to ‘understand’ the Trump voters, but she doesn’t care to understand why people are pissed or wouldn’t want to wait on Sarah Sanders.

by Anonymousreply 210June 25, 2018 1:19 AM

Of course, Sarah Huckabee Sanders came up as the first topic and everyone except Sunny had the kumbaya-ish opinion of "noone should be treated like this", "we should respect each other despite their political beliefs", etc. Sunny was the only one who pointed out the facts (SHS was politely asked to leave, not kicked out) as well as trying to explain how this was not discrimination. Of course, the rest of the panel, especially Meeeeghan wan't having it.

by Anonymousreply 211June 25, 2018 3:26 PM

That's disappointing, r211....but par for their course.

by Anonymousreply 212June 25, 2018 3:32 PM

Will NYC restaurants—especially those with immigrant employees—kick Megan to the curb? Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 213June 25, 2018 3:35 PM

R211 I'm guessing they all bent over backwards to justify anti-gay discrimination by businesses and explain how refusing us service wasn't discrimination. They're all a bunch of assholes except sometimes Joy.

by Anonymousreply 214June 25, 2018 3:38 PM

[quote]Will NYC restaurants—especially those with immigrant employees—kick Megan to the curb? Hmmm.

No, Meghan just gets cum and spit in her food. 😂😂😂😂

I do wonder if she thinks, about that when she's fine dining with hubby in NYC. Meghan is universally despised in the city.

by Anonymousreply 215June 25, 2018 8:03 PM

Chromosomally challenged Donald Trump, Jr. is saying the Red Hen Restaurant incident portends violence from the Dems!

“Does anyone reasonably believe other Democrats won't escalate this further to actual violence?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216June 25, 2018 10:30 PM

Wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 217June 26, 2018 12:32 AM

no r217....its called projection

by Anonymousreply 218June 26, 2018 1:01 AM

Sunny snapping at Meghan again this morning!

by Anonymousreply 219June 26, 2018 3:17 PM

Megan must be creaming her panties now that the Supreme Court is helping Trump to keep those Moooooslims out of the country.

by Anonymousreply 220June 26, 2018 3:27 PM

Jesus! They have a fucking attorney on the panel & Meghan was arguing with Sunny about the ruling. You can tell Sunny is DONE with it. She calmly but pointedly told Meghan, "I'm speaking!" but Meghan continued interrupting & arguing. Whoopi was pissed & had to rush them to commercial.

Meghan with her pouting or tantrums is just overbearing.

by Anonymousreply 221June 26, 2018 3:41 PM

AAAANNNNDDDD, that explains everything.......MM just admitted she has family working for the Trump administration.

by Anonymousreply 222June 26, 2018 3:42 PM

Sorry, I just can't....

by Anonymousreply 223June 26, 2018 5:10 PM

But you must! Or she and her kind will be victorious and we will all suffer!

by Anonymousreply 224June 26, 2018 5:34 PM

Meghan doesn’t want people confronting the Administration because she’ll never be able to eat her feelings in peace.

by Anonymousreply 225June 26, 2018 5:39 PM

Milo hates Meghan McCain. She has everything he wanted and she didn’t have to work for it. It just fell right into her lap. Plus she’s female.

by Anonymousreply 226June 26, 2018 5:45 PM

Whoopi holds back on Meghan, when with others, she had no problem getting her voice out there in a disagreement. A couple of times, I could see Whoopi losing her cool, but held it together when Meghan would cut off someone or acted like a brat... because, she's McCain's daughter.

by Anonymousreply 227June 26, 2018 5:52 PM

Megan isn’t just the Senator’s daughter — she’s also a Republican working in showbiz which is supposedly very hostile to Rs and their deranged ideas. So Whoop and the others must treat Meg delicately to prove that they are not inherently hostile to Rs.

by Anonymousreply 228June 26, 2018 6:34 PM

r228....and thats the problem,....we continue to allow them to spout their bullshit and lies whether we challenge them or not, the bullshit is still put out there.

by Anonymousreply 229June 26, 2018 6:38 PM

Democrats always have to take the high road.. sarc.

by Anonymousreply 230June 26, 2018 6:40 PM

Not sure I can handle Meghan’s outbursts at the table. Joy needs to belt her one. She is so rude. She is such a know it all. Really Meghan is that how real Republicans behave?

by Anonymousreply 231June 26, 2018 7:07 PM

Yes it is how they behave, R231. They also think Meghan McCain is an ideal spokesdummy.

by Anonymousreply 232June 26, 2018 7:10 PM

While I still detest Megyn Kelly, she at least can present the other side in an intelligent debate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233June 26, 2018 10:37 PM

The show is so much better when Ana Navarro is at the table. She's a Republican but she is sane & has no problem dragging Trump or the GOP when they deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 234June 26, 2018 11:43 PM

As if Meghan's stench isn't bad enough, R233 brings in the other cunty white meat Megyn Kelly...

Ignorant blonde bobbleheads, but that's how the Repubs like 'em.

by Anonymousreply 235June 26, 2018 11:57 PM

I miss Jedediah. Meghan is a girl, Jed is a woman.

by Anonymousreply 236June 27, 2018 12:29 AM

Me too R236. Jed was strongly opinionated, but still kept her sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 237June 27, 2018 1:02 AM

Check out this clip with Jed from The View. Yes, Whoopi looks irritated by her but she didn't go off on her in this particular clip like she usually did throughout Jed's tenure with the show. Watch how Jed handles herself when the conversation becomes heated and Joy and Sunny chime in.

Jed and Meghan are like night and day and this is why I loved this panel as opposed to those who think Meghan brings the tension and makes it more fun to watch. No.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238June 27, 2018 1:59 AM

Didn’t Meghan brag about publicly shaming someone who insulted her on Twitter?

by Anonymousreply 239June 27, 2018 3:38 AM

Well, hopefully now all of NYC will start screaming at Poogan whenever she leaves the house. I agree with the poster upthread, that maybe ABC will jettison her now that they're tired of humouring the lunatics on the right.

How much do people want to bet Moogan starts a white supremacist compound in Montana.

by Anonymousreply 240June 27, 2018 3:51 AM

It was unbelievable when Meeghan made the comment "I have friends and family who work in the Trump administration! When you're shouting at one of them in public, you're shouting at some I know!" Would have loved it if one of the other panelist would've said something like "Too bad they're working for such a vile administration. Sell your soul much?"

by Anonymousreply 241June 27, 2018 4:22 AM

Meghan was blotchy the other day. It was glorious to see her so red and puffed up. She turns into a fringed lizard on a dime. Evil Republicunt. Doesn't eat out because she avoids public confrontations.

by Anonymousreply 242June 27, 2018 4:59 AM

AGAIN today - Meghan and her constant refrain that she's some well-regarded hyper-intelligent "in the know" political pundit simply based on her family. Meghan actually had the nerve to tell Joy - a 75-year old woman - that Joy didn't know more about politics than she did (because Meghan has been involved in politics ever since she was in her mother's uterus or something)

by Anonymousreply 243June 27, 2018 3:16 PM

Meghan thinks she is some sort of political ninja, but she’s really just Mary Catherine Gallagher falling over folding chairs. Superstar!

by Anonymousreply 244June 27, 2018 3:36 PM

I will say, I will say, I will say....

by Anonymousreply 245June 27, 2018 5:04 PM

Whoopi, I'm following Joy's points. Are you too stoned?

by Anonymousreply 246June 27, 2018 5:10 PM

R243... I couldn't believe my ears. How arrogant. I dislike her more each day. I wish someone would really reel into her.

by Anonymousreply 247June 27, 2018 5:29 PM

I hope one of these days the opiate crisis comes up. Megan can talk about how her mother Cindy was caught stealing painkillers from her "charity " and tried to ruin a guy's life when he told the truth about it. She never served jail time by the way.

by Anonymousreply 248June 27, 2018 6:01 PM

The Opiate Crisis isn’t “sexy” like Trump Russia and Kids in Cages and Milania’s Coat so I doubt it’ll ever make it to The View.

by Anonymousreply 249June 27, 2018 6:04 PM

They don't talk about McCain's shady past or Moogan's husband plagiarizing so I'm guessing that's all off the table.

by Anonymousreply 250June 27, 2018 7:17 PM

She is just awful--complaining today about how she no longer wants to go out in New York for fear of negative comments and protests from the dreaded liberals who dominate the city. Well, Meghan, the party that you stand on your head to support every day created the horrific mess we're in now, with its sleazy tactics employed to win at all costs. Keeping a low profile seems like a small price to pay for all that you and your fellow Republicans have "won."

by Anonymousreply 251June 28, 2018 1:04 AM

Has she referred to “Uncle Mitch” yet?

by Anonymousreply 252June 28, 2018 1:07 AM

So ironic that Meg wants to be adored and welcomed by the media and showbiz swells in NYC yet they reject her. Meanwhile, she loathes and resents the hicks and losers and Deplorables who share who evil, backwards beliefs.

by Anonymousreply 253June 28, 2018 1:14 AM

but I WILL SAY!

by Anonymousreply 254June 28, 2018 1:23 AM

I will SAY too that I know how Meghan McCain feels, R253. I feel the same way about London and my Sugars.

by Anonymousreply 255June 28, 2018 1:24 AM

Check out Chris Mathews in this clip. Forget about political party just watch this guy go off the rails and imagine a 70-year-old Meghan acting the same way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256June 28, 2018 4:15 AM

She changed when she married her crazy husband. She used to be a refreshing voice for the GOP. Now she says as she has gotten older (using that old chestnut) she has gotten more conservative. No bitch, the dick you are getting made you more conservative you flapjack slut.

She always gets in those TIRED GOP talking points that go out at 4:15am EST to all the conservos. Now her things is the Dems are for "open borders". No bitch, 90% of the Dems aren't. Maybe 10%. BUT more than 10% of YOUR party are White Nationalist hun.

The fact she said members of her family WORK FOR this admin when the head guy bashes her own father tells you EVERYTHING you need to know about where her soul is.

She is now just super annoying and brings NOTHING to the table. Give me Ana Navarro who is nobody's bitch.

by Anonymousreply 257June 28, 2018 4:32 AM

Ana is too concerned with being funny and being seen as one of the gals. She doesn't want to rock the View boat.

by Anonymousreply 258June 28, 2018 4:47 AM

R258, there's nothing wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 259June 28, 2018 8:16 AM

She's boring as fuck, R258. She seems to view The View as some pseudo beauty contest and she's vying for Miss Congeniality.

by Anonymousreply 260June 28, 2018 8:39 AM

R260 was in reply to R259.

by Anonymousreply 261June 28, 2018 8:40 AM

[quote]The show is so much better when Ana Navarro is at the table. She's a Republican but she is sane & has no problem dragging Trump or the GOP when they deserve it.

Enh...I think she’s kinda boring actually.

by Anonymousreply 262June 28, 2018 9:11 AM

Navarro is a “better Republican” to many because she is basically no longer a Republican. She opposes everything every non-dissenting Republican says—which aligns with my values, but which isn’t a conservative voice. To me, she also undermines her own credibility somewhat by her “act,” which may come naturally or not but to me it comes across as a performance. She uses a rhythmic cadence that seems overly rehearsed, sing-songy and sometimes even rhyming rhetoric with a “drop the mic” type of clencher at the end of every statement, and lots of jokes, and it all comes together more as a rehearsed performance to me than as thoughtful commentary. Navarro is selling herself as a TV personality as much as McCain sells herself as a martyr for all unthinking Republicans.

There ARE other people out there with thoughtful opinions and commentary who could do the job better. That’s not what producers want, clearly. The View has made the poorest casting choices of any series I can think of, with relative idiots like Raven-Symone, Candace Cameron and Michelle Collins unable to articulate anything thoughtful ever and seeming to wonder themselves how they ended up there, some decent-to-good choices such as Nicolle Wallace and Rosie Perez being hung out to dry without any network support while personality-free and mentally lame Paula Faris and self-aggrandizing McCain are supported so unconditionally it feels like ABC’s president could be their father, and a range of baffling decisions.

Obviously it’s all about ratings, and that’s a danger portended by the movie Network, when ratings-driven entertainment masquerades as news. Despite how well or not the conversations are moderated, The View presents itself as something it’s not, and this season Meghan McCain ultimately holds the show’s reins. Nearly every episode has featured her father almost as if he is some deity on high. She is always given the last word. She has said egregious things on a regular basis, and even as every other host has been forced to apologize or “to clarify” her words, McCain never is. There’s no fact checking. McCain can profess her father to be immune to criticism and all the women nod and say, yes, John McCain is the savior of the United States. She can profess herself to be a doctor of political science and a winner of the Nobel Prize for literature for her book “America, You Sexy Bitch,” and the women will let the remark go unchecked. She can attack 17 year-old shooting victims for saying fuck, derailing a conversation about gun violence, even as her entire Twitter timeline is peppered with fucks, and nobody gives a fuck at the network. She is a low-level Trump with the same sort of self-willed immunity from criticism or reality checking.

by Anonymousreply 263June 28, 2018 9:31 AM

" She has said egregious things on a regular basis, and even as every other host has been forced to apologize or “to clarify” her words, McCain never is. "

Funny how that is, r263. Thank you for your post.

by Anonymousreply 264June 28, 2018 2:53 PM

They’re talking about abortion (yay!) but they’re still dancing around the real issue (boo!)

Megan wants abortion outlawed. Period. The show needs to address this flat out instead of talking around it. Their approach to the topic is useless.

by Anonymousreply 265June 28, 2018 3:17 PM

If she were ever raped by a black man and had his baby in her, I bet Meg’s opinion on abortion would change real quick.

by Anonymousreply 266June 28, 2018 3:22 PM

Whoopi is getting PISSED at Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 267June 28, 2018 3:23 PM

Ooooooh!

Megan: “Whoopi, I love you but that was a cheap shot!”

by Anonymousreply 268June 28, 2018 3:24 PM

R265 Megan has stated in the past that she doesn't want children. Of course if abortion were outlawed, it wouldn't hurt women like Meg. It would be the poor women who get screwed . And when all these unwanted babies come to term cue the right wing screaming about how they don't want their taxes going to these kids medical and food expenses .

by Anonymousreply 269June 28, 2018 3:24 PM

Well if that's what Meghan wants, that's the way it should be. Meghan should have the say over every other woman's body. She's the daughter of John McCain, she comes from a military family and....and... somebody help me out here. She must have some other qualifications....

by Anonymousreply 270June 28, 2018 3:25 PM

I really don’t mean to hate on her appearance but Megan looks like a whale today. Is she wearing a table cloth? Girl is eating her feelings.

How long can she keep up the stress of this job? Her marriage is probably hanging by a string.

by Anonymousreply 271June 28, 2018 3:26 PM

Loved that Whoopi didn't put up with her shit. Then... little miss know-it-all, pouts and rolls her eyes. With Republicans, especially the fundie Christians... it's their way, or the highway. There's no room for differences outside of their own beliefs.

by Anonymousreply 272June 28, 2018 3:26 PM

This show has WAY too many commercial breaks and WAY too many commercials

by Anonymousreply 273June 28, 2018 3:27 PM

[quoted] The fact she said members of her family WORK FOR this admin when the head guy bashes her own father tells you EVERYTHING you need to know about where her soul is.

This! 1000x this!

by Anonymousreply 274June 28, 2018 3:28 PM

The latest Republican talking point seems to be discussing the "fractured" Democratic party.

Here comes Joy with "The Democrats come to a gunfight with a knife." Joy is just as much of a shill for the Dems talking points as Meghan is for the Repubs.

Holy shit! Meghan's like a tour guide. If she's interrupted during one of her 600 index card reads she freaks out and becomes flustered. She is so unlikeable she really needs to go.

Waiting for an upload to link because this one's a keeper.

R273, they have always had more commercials than the other talk shows.

by Anonymousreply 275June 28, 2018 3:29 PM

R270 but she's the daughter of the most Honorable Man Ever. Actually the guy is a real scumbag but you would never guess from the way the media has slobbered over him and his thieving druggie wife over the last 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 276June 28, 2018 3:30 PM

Did Joy get behind Hillary after Bernie conceded? Because if not she's as big of an asshole as Sarandon and the other Bernie bots.

by Anonymousreply 277June 28, 2018 3:31 PM

Now they're all talking about animals and chickens. It's a comic relief from the previous segment. All of them had something funny to say.. but, the little girl just sat there still fuming, not adding anything.

by Anonymousreply 278June 28, 2018 3:33 PM

Yes, Joy was a loud Hilary supporter

They just spent a segment talking about that woman’s chickens. To ease the tension. Meg sat silent. She must need a few minutes of “down time” to calm down between verbal battles.

by Anonymousreply 279June 28, 2018 3:34 PM

I hope that Michael Douglas comes out and punches Megan in her splotchy face

by Anonymousreply 280June 28, 2018 3:35 PM

Anyone notice May-Gun's right ear turn beet red as she was screaming at Whoopi?! Fucking hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 281June 28, 2018 3:35 PM

Micheal Douglas sounds drunk, is his throat cancer back?

by Anonymousreply 282June 28, 2018 3:41 PM

Another one of Meeghan's annoying habits - she always goes on about how members of both parties need to understand and talk to each other. THEN she makes broad statements (lies) about Democrats. "You want to takes all of my guns! You want to force women to murder their babies! You want open borders so the US can be invaded!" In addition to that, whenever the Repubs get a seemingly appearing win and the Dems a loss (such as Kennedy's retirement), she can't help but comment with a near joyous glee in her voice.

by Anonymousreply 283June 28, 2018 3:45 PM

Meghan is an uptight, humorless, self important child. She doesn't know how to loosen up and have fun. When it comes to the fun or lighter segments, she doesn't participate too much.

by Anonymousreply 284June 28, 2018 3:47 PM

R284 she has a weird combination of her mother's uptight wasp prissiness and her rageaholic fathers red faced temper.

by Anonymousreply 285June 28, 2018 3:50 PM

Bingo! R285

by Anonymousreply 286June 28, 2018 3:50 PM

Jeez, is there anyone on the right who Meghan DOESN'T know?

by Anonymousreply 287June 28, 2018 3:57 PM

Who is that annoying Aunt Thomasina black woman from FOX, another Repuglicunt? She reminds me of Odorosa.

Do they bring the Faux News idiots on to appease Miss Meghan?

by Anonymousreply 288June 28, 2018 3:58 PM

R263, Rosie Perezwas every bit as terrible as Raven Symone and Candace Bure. She couldn’t articulate her points at all, I sometimes would wonder what the heck she was getting at. She was extremely mentally weak, she even went along with the rest of the panel defending Bill Fucking Cosby for goodness sake. And this is someone who calls herself an advocate for women.

by Anonymousreply 289June 28, 2018 3:58 PM

So the Fox lady's interview is all about Meghan. It was kicked off with a photo of her with Meghan's parents.

by Anonymousreply 290June 28, 2018 3:59 PM

Megan needs to work on her posture. Shoulders back, back straight, chin up, tits out!

by Anonymousreply 291June 28, 2018 4:00 PM

If you think the Praise John McCain Train is bad now, wait until he dies!!!

by Anonymousreply 292June 28, 2018 4:02 PM

Jed was a good. She held her own, and always had a smile.. and laughed. She was a good fit in that group.

by Anonymousreply 293June 28, 2018 4:02 PM

Megan has terrible posture. Shoulders back, tits up!

by Anonymousreply 294June 28, 2018 4:03 PM

Michael Douglas complimented Meghan's father today as did Harris Faulkner. There is this invisible altar set up for McCain at The View and everyone must bow and pay their respects.

There's a new treatment for glioblastoma using a genetically modified polio virus. I wonder if McCain is a candidate for this treatment, if so, he may be around for a while. If not, he needs to kick it on the Fourth of July.

by Anonymousreply 295June 28, 2018 4:03 PM

R295, Rich people are friends no matter what party they identify with. Only plebs across party lines are supposed to hate each other.

by Anonymousreply 296June 28, 2018 4:18 PM

R292 Yep. No doubt there will be a parade of smarmy talking heads gushing over how what an "honorable patriot" he was, how even devoted lefties were in awe of him. It will be the longest media blow job ever.

by Anonymousreply 297June 28, 2018 4:23 PM

R296, that also goes for politicians. They incite both sides with their rhetoric yet when the cameras are off they're great friends. It's just a job to them and a platform for career advancement. When they leave public office they have a lucrative career waiting for them in the private sector.

by Anonymousreply 298June 28, 2018 4:37 PM

I sill don’t get it. Seems like 90 out of every 100 View viewers who comment on Twitter hate Meghan and correctly observe what is wrong about how the show coddles to her. ABC News must have made a deal with the devil.

by Anonymousreply 299June 28, 2018 4:40 PM

Unfortunately it means people are watching, r299, so yes.......

by Anonymousreply 300June 28, 2018 4:48 PM

It’s so crazy that Whoopi yells “I respect your anti-abortion beliefs, but don’t tell me what to do with my body!” when the entire, unrelenting effort of the Republicans like Megan is to tell Whoopi what to do with her body.

“Pro Life” does not and never meant that I don’t want an abortion but it’s OK if you have one. It means No Abortions for Anyone, Ever.

It seems that people either don’t realize that, have forgotten it, or are in denial about the reality of the mission of Pro Lifers. Megan and her ilk are dangerous to women, period. She needs to be exposed on the View so that everyone understands reality. Hopefully Joy will ask Megan who is going to pay the healthcare for women who butcher themselves through illegal abortions.

by Anonymousreply 301June 28, 2018 5:58 PM

Meghan would say it was the woman's problem as she chose to break the (Republicans') law, r301.

by Anonymousreply 302June 28, 2018 6:03 PM

I've never understood the intense obsession Americans have with abortion. It's not a particularly pleasant procedure and I understand the discomfort with late term, but... Does anyone really think of a 2 week old fetus as a child? I think young woman have been done a disservice by the narrative that single motherhood is a more noble option compared to abortion. Even liberals in this country seem to espouse this, in movies like knocked up and Juno.

by Anonymousreply 303June 28, 2018 6:09 PM

This Harris Faulkner was giving the same McCain Bratty Hateface look at Whoopi Goldberg while Whoopi introduced her. I’m sure it’s difficult being a black woman on a network that encourages the country to hate black people and women, but Whoopi was being very gracious and Faulkner’s RBF was at level 10.

by Anonymousreply 304June 28, 2018 6:12 PM

I've lost count of how many times I have heard the phrase "well at least she took responsibility "about young single mothers who decline abortions. Imo the decision to abort can be a perfectly responsible decision.

by Anonymousreply 305June 28, 2018 6:13 PM

Yes, plenty of people think that life begins at conception.

Did you really not know this?

by Anonymousreply 306June 28, 2018 6:13 PM

R306 of course I know this. I just believe that viewpoint is incredibly stupid

by Anonymousreply 307June 28, 2018 6:15 PM

A major motion picture in the US will NEVER depict a healthy young woman getting an abortion and being happy with the results. The backlash would be enormous.

Note how many times in TV and movies that the woman schedules an abortion and either changes her mind or miscarriies before her Dr appointment. It’s pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 308June 28, 2018 6:16 PM

R306 I am also baffled as to why that viewpoint is so prevalent in the US compared to other developed countries.

by Anonymousreply 309June 28, 2018 6:17 PM

R306 The hypocrisy of those people’s actions reveals they don’t care about life AT ALL. They care about winning. As Whoopi, Sarah, Joy and Asuncion all pointed out, pro-life Republicans are the people who refuse social services for kids because they prioritize their own money over life, and who were cheering on the abuses of kids by their government just last week.

And Meghan dug her hole deeper as usual today when she didn’t only invoke “life,” but “life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.” How many of those three traits was important to her while children were being locked into holding cells without their parents last week? The feds even forbid caregivers from touching those children or infants, which has been known for decades to cause serious damage to their well being. This is a party of demons.

by Anonymousreply 310June 28, 2018 6:17 PM

R308 yes and if she decides not to go through with the abortion, it's treated as a noble heroic act, rather than something morally neutral. I remember reading a sympathetic article in the Atlantic about some skanky Trump aide AJ Delgado, who got pregnant with another grotesque married Trump aide, Jason Millers, Kid. Her decision to "stand by" her pro life beliefs was treated as something heroic. It was like her choice not to abort made her a good person.

by Anonymousreply 311June 28, 2018 6:25 PM

This is all a fucking game to the Republicans who use abortion, gay marriage and trans bathrooms as chess pawns. How stupid are we to always buy into the bullshit rhetoric?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312June 28, 2018 6:31 PM

Meg used to be more open about abortion. She went hard right when she got dick from her rabid winger husband.

She once said, after turning Anti-choice, "Look, I like Madonna's music. I hate her politics so I've chosen to only listen to Papa Don't Preach for obvious reasons." Just vomit inducing.

As has been pointed out, she LOVES to say both sides need to listen and talk then carpet bombs the Dems with LIES and sweeping generalities that are LIES that she knows DAMN WELL are lies but she gets those talking points early in the morning and goes with them as all good Reepers do.

Party of Demons, all of them!

by Anonymousreply 313June 28, 2018 6:32 PM

Meghan says she's pro-life but has sat there on The View and said no one is more Hawkish than her. War is great. How many innocent men women and children have been killed in wars since time began? Their lives don't matter in the name of war? She's a huge fucking hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 314June 28, 2018 6:48 PM

Her father is an infamous hawk r314....what did you expect ?

I loved how she stated that life starts at conception......as someone pointed out above, if she were raped and impregnated she would be the first to DEMAND an abortion.

The Dems could shut them up by using reverse psychology......demand that abortion laws dont go far enough and that abortion should be outlawed COMPLETELY, with NO EXCEPTIONS even in the cases of rape and incest......and demand that all women getting an abortion has to be reported to authorities and prosecuted along with the father who impregnated them. Watch how fast their story will chang and then they would be damanding all kinds of exceptions......especially when high profile republicans cant escape the consequences and hypocrisy.....(i.e. Trump, Broidy, etc). You have to counter these assholes with their own rhetoric and rules.

by Anonymousreply 315June 28, 2018 7:05 PM

All these Pro Life women enter the abortion clinics from the backdoor. As mentioned, they are all poisonous hypocrites.

by Anonymousreply 316June 28, 2018 7:17 PM

R314 that's an old analogy used by Democrats then the Conservatives counter with: "Well, you don't believe in the death penalty yet you believe in killing a fetus."

Same old, same old on both sides. Rinse and repeat.

by Anonymousreply 317June 28, 2018 7:56 PM

Meghan is still a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 318June 28, 2018 9:09 PM

They're off next week.

by Anonymousreply 319June 28, 2018 9:11 PM

R273, if you watch some of the online episodes of The View, they clock in at 36 minutes.

Yes, that's a lot of commercials.

TV is a cash cow.

by Anonymousreply 320June 29, 2018 12:21 AM

Behold Meghan in all of her delusional glory. Her entire identity is wrapped up in being John McCain's daughter and she seems to be the self-appointed spokesperson for the Conservative party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321June 29, 2018 1:23 AM

The bitch actually said that Trumpanzees like his messaging even if they're lies. How do you "understand" that kind of sheer stupidity and gullibility? Truly soul-less.

by Anonymousreply 322June 29, 2018 2:30 AM

[R322] That was jaw dropping! Oh, so she admitted they like their snake oil salesman! But when Obama didn't come through with closing GB, all HELL broke loose.

Conservatives are just rotten souls. I hate saying it but they are the biggest hypocrites ON EARTH. Her comments today just epitomized this. It's like "I don' care if you lie to me, stab me in the back, just make me feel good". We're FUCKED.

by Anonymousreply 323June 29, 2018 2:38 AM

Meghan is just a big ‘ole mess of a woman.

by Anonymousreply 324June 29, 2018 3:51 AM

Emphasis on the BIG.

by Anonymousreply 325June 29, 2018 3:54 AM

It was beautiful watching Whoopi come unglued when Princess White Privilege went off on the poor.

by Anonymousreply 326June 29, 2018 7:16 AM

R326 what did she say about the poor?

by Anonymousreply 327June 29, 2018 7:19 AM

The way Megan talks, you think she spends her weekends in depressed areas of Kentucky.

by Anonymousreply 328June 29, 2018 8:01 AM

[quote][R326] what did she say about the poor?

Joy asked why do poor people fall for Trump’s bullshit when he doesn’t really help them. Megan stupidly thinks that Trump’s appeal to the poor--promising to keep jobs in the US--you know...like Harley Davidson, helping the coal miners etc-- is why they support him. Of course, everyone else on the panel knows the actual reasons he gets support from them- racism, the wall, Muslims, immigrants, "They took our jobs!", infestation at the border, etc.

Essentially, soundbites and stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 329June 29, 2018 9:24 AM

[quote]Conservatives are just rotten souls. I hate saying it but they are the biggest hypocrites ON EARTH. Her comments today just epitomized this. It's like "I don' care if you lie to me, stab me in the back, just make me feel good". We're FUCKED.

The BIGGEST. My Facebook feed is full of Fuckabee supporters completely incensed about her night out at the Red Hen--because the owner ‘Just didn’t like her.’ Meanwhile, they support the bakers because their refusal wasn’t ‘Personal.’

How do you even begin to think like that?

by Anonymousreply 330June 29, 2018 9:31 AM

Excuse me I’m still speaking!

by Anonymousreply 331June 29, 2018 3:28 PM

I hate when she does that.. sounding like a schoolmarm. "Excuse me.. I'm speaking!". Everything she says is so important and relevant (in her mind.) . She has a sour face, too.. too serious.

by Anonymousreply 332June 29, 2018 3:42 PM

If Megan is such a friend to the LGBTQ communities why is she happy that the next supreme court will be ultra conservative and likely challenge gay rights. I hope they fire her once daddy guys.

by Anonymousreply 333June 29, 2018 4:37 PM

R333 Because keeping her guns, that no one is going to take away, and making women birth babies against their will means more to her than her gay friends having civil rights.

by Anonymousreply 334June 29, 2018 4:58 PM

Meghan is going to black out on tequila pops for the holiday, yay!

by Anonymousreply 335June 29, 2018 5:00 PM

[quote]I hate when she does that.. sounding like a schoolmarm. "Excuse me.. I'm speaking!". Everything she says is so important and relevant (in her mind.) . She has a sour face, too.. too serious.

I cannot believe that way she acts of this show, she really does act like petulant spoiled child, one who needs constant attention. Meghan is a Scorpio, that explains a lot.

Her face should be in the dictionary under as the ultimate meaning of Resting Bitch Face.

What an angry sour annoying bitch. I do wonder how she was growing up, was she jealous of her adopted sister from India?

by Anonymousreply 336June 29, 2018 5:51 PM

Where does this rich bitch get all her supposed insight into poor people?

by Anonymousreply 337June 29, 2018 6:19 PM

She did again this morning - Meghan said something and I believe it was Sunny who jumped n to make a quick comment, to which Meghan snapped "I'm still speaking". Bitch talks over everyone else ALL THE TIME.

by Anonymousreply 338June 29, 2018 7:27 PM

Why do the other women on the panel put up with/coddle Megs? When someone else needs to make a point, they should just continue and shut that blonde pig down. Every time.

by Anonymousreply 339June 29, 2018 7:34 PM

I predict her dad will croak on the 4th of July (appropriately enough) and we’ll be rid of that cunt until September at the earliest.

by Anonymousreply 340June 29, 2018 7:41 PM

[R330] I was watching something last night, Colbert?, and I like Michael Moore said conservatives don't even try to hide their hypocrisy. Like Gowdy's hissy fit about wrapping up a year long investigation into TREASON yet he spent YEARS on Benghazi!!!!!! Moore said they are brazen and it is time WE are equally as brazen.

As for Meg, she always says civility is dying. Bitch, FIX YOUR HOUSE. That is where the end of civility started. Don't lecture US. If all the pearl clutching GOPers who in the Senate and House said unless the madness stops we aren't voting for ANYTHING it would be enough to stop this insanity.

by Anonymousreply 341June 29, 2018 7:57 PM

She pissed me off today when she was talking about her 4th of July plans.

She was gleefully saying she was going home for drinks & a picnic because that's how they do it in the Red states.

Bitch, that's how everybody does it across America. Grilling out, getting together, overeating & drinking is not just indicative of people in the Red state or Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 342June 29, 2018 8:54 PM

[R342] That bitch is always pushing the narrative that the GOP is the patriotic party and red staters, GAWD dammit, respect the flag and the 4th and the military. Fucking BITCH. Yeah Bitch, except when they are COLLUDING with RUSSIA, committing TREASON and allowing them to fucking ATTACK our elections. THAT is what the other panelist should have said. Someone please tweet the other panelist to shut her down when she starts this shit. The other day, Joy and Whoopie did say, after Meg said Dems want open borders, that no one wants open borders.

She has become insufferable. Her attempting to paint the left this way is so deliberate and absolutely straight out of talking points they get everyday at 4:15am EST.

by Anonymousreply 343June 29, 2018 8:58 PM

R343

I tweeted the show & tagged her a couple weeks ago She was going off about things being disrespectful to the military & how important that is to her. I said it obviously isn't that important of she would've served herself.

by Anonymousreply 344June 29, 2018 9:06 PM

This is where we really could use Rosie on the panel. The show would not be able to restrain her from going after the cow and the next time she starts to crow about the next SCOTUS pick, it would be everything for her to say, "so how do all your so-called gay friends feel about you now?" C'mon Joy, Sarah. Get on this.

by Anonymousreply 345June 29, 2018 9:13 PM

[R344] Oh snap! Good one and thank you!

Yes, the other panelists need to stop her from her subtle and not so subtle attempts to paint the GOP in this glowing light (bitch, most of them have been SILENT about your father being DRAGGED you soulless bitch) and painting the left in a negative light.

She regularly will say shit like "I'm a republican because I love my country and the military and have no shame in saying it". Fuck off you soulless bitch. Your glorified party (she only started thinking this way when she got right wing dick) has SHIT on your dad, turned their backs on him.

by Anonymousreply 346June 29, 2018 9:22 PM

Meghan's personality is not conducive to having a successful on-camera career.

by Anonymousreply 347June 29, 2018 9:39 PM

I'm sure she's still smarting from having her ass handed to her on Bill Mahr's show back in the day. If only one person on The View had the balls to do this.

by Anonymousreply 348June 29, 2018 9:44 PM

I wish she would go back on Maher. But she wouldn't because he would hand her her ass in a second flat and call out her unwavering support of the GOP amid attacks on her dying father. She would retort that she (sheepishly) doesn't support the current resident in the WH but Maher would demolish her.

by Anonymousreply 349June 29, 2018 10:14 PM

R349 Maher wouldn’t demolish her. He would treat her with kid gloves and adoration as he always did, and as he does with Ann Coulter and Maureen Dowd, and he would gush about John McCain and say he is a true hero, etc, barf barf barf. Then they’d make a joke about drinking and smoking weed and giggle together, and Maher would leave it there, with a reference to going out later and getting high.

by Anonymousreply 350June 29, 2018 10:54 PM

Here's the zinger on Bill Maher..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351June 30, 2018 12:28 AM

There should be a framed picture of Paul Begala on that table. Every day.

by Anonymousreply 352June 30, 2018 12:43 AM

Meghan is still using the same whiney lines like she did on Maher's show, "I'm the ooonlyeeee Republican on this table..." Whine, whine, whine....

What a fucking JOKE! This bitch has the balls to say President Obama blamed the previous administration for the mess they left, isn't that EXACTLY what Toupee Fiasco does every fucking day in his Twitter rants and at his endless Nazi rallies?!

Who is she kidding, what a dumb hypocritical imbecile this bitch is!

by Anonymousreply 353June 30, 2018 12:43 AM

The problem is, the Rethugs lap this shit up and like she said, the actual truth means nothing to them.

by Anonymousreply 354June 30, 2018 12:47 AM

r353.....Bush DID leave a mess for Obama and everyone knows it.

by Anonymousreply 355June 30, 2018 1:12 AM

We do know it, R355. And now with Trump, he's leaving bigger messes that we'll have to deal with. He should've stayed in bankruptcy court.

by Anonymousreply 356June 30, 2018 1:16 AM

[quote]Bush DID leave a mess for Obama and everyone knows it.

That was my point, Trump is now doing the same thing, blaming Obama, yet Obama didn't leave a mess, Trump is creating many new messes, which it was take years or DECADES to get the US back on track!

Can you imagine, this failed businessman and reality show moron Trump is going to help pick the next Supreme Court judge. It's fucking MIND BOGGLING!

by Anonymousreply 357June 30, 2018 1:25 AM

Trump has already chosen a SC judge. This will be his second pick, R357.

by Anonymousreply 358June 30, 2018 1:33 AM

Gawd, she's been sick for far longer than I thought. That side of the "aisle" is just brazenly hypocrites and liars. They are the masters of "Bothsiderism" because it is the perfect way to get out of being held responsible.

by Anonymousreply 359June 30, 2018 6:22 AM

R350 yep. I like mahers show but sometimes he misses opportunities to ask hard questions. I hate how soft he and other media outlets are on the deranged cunt Dowd. Just once I would like someone to ask her why she thinks her weird psychosexual obsessions qualify as political commentary. Every column of her boils down to the same theme : "yeah I'm not crazy about republicans but democrat men are total effeminate gay wimps and we can't have that in office. Oh and their wives are bitches too". Lather, rinse, repeat. She's also been caught lying multiple times. Wonder how she got that Pulitzer.

by Anonymousreply 360June 30, 2018 8:59 AM

[quote]Why do the other women on the panel put up with/coddle Megs? When someone else needs to make a point, they should just continue and shut that blonde pig down. Every time.

Well, I think a couple of reasons. First, I really think they want to maintain some decorum and avoid the O’Donnell/Hasselbeck split screen bullshit from the past. Most importantly, I honestly think they don’t want to be seen as picking on the Republican. Especially, since that seat is such a fucking rotating door.

I will give MCcain a little bit of sympathy for being so defensive because it is 4 against 1 every show. But I think that falls on the producer who really should add another conservative to the panel to avoid some of the above.

by Anonymousreply 361June 30, 2018 9:15 AM

Even when they have more than one like today's show, the guest is usually a no Trumper so Meghan's still a lone voice.

by Anonymousreply 362June 30, 2018 9:36 AM

Another thing that bothers me about Megs, she's in such a hurry to interject that she doesn't even listen to what the person before her is saying. So when she FINALLY gets to make her counterpoint, she makes these incorrect assumptions about things that were being explained while she was busy not listening! FUCK. She does that A LOT with Sunny. She can barely contain herself while Sunny is speaking. And when McCain is done being wrong, Sunny clarifies what she JUST SAID like McCain's one of her kids.

She's done that with the bipartisan border proposal, saying Dems wanted open borders, she thought they said all Republicans were racist. I mean...it really is something to watch.

by Anonymousreply 363June 30, 2018 9:38 AM

Still an insufferable cunt.

by Anonymousreply 364June 30, 2018 9:40 AM

[quote]Even when they have more than one like today's show, the guest is usually a no Trumper so Meghan's still a lone voice.

Well, McCain’s a ‘no-Trumper’ too. There has to be another “dynamic” conservative voice they could get to balance her shit out, right?

What about Coulter?

by Anonymousreply 365June 30, 2018 9:41 AM

Can we go back in time for a moment and discuss the intensely uncomfortable season when Whoopi and Rosie O were on the panel together? It was like watching 2 power tops trying to insert their huge dongs in each other and it really brought out the worst in Whoopi. She hated everything Rosie said. Their fight over Cosby is best remembered but I knew Rosie was screwed when Whoopi ACTUALLY DISAGREED with Rosie when she said America was a racist country. It was so surreal to watch Rosie, born and raised in Commack, discuss systemic racism and Whoopi- raised in the projects disagree. That’s when I knew Rosie could say the Holocaust was bad and Whoopi would say “yeah, but it was great for soap manufacturers.” It was a super bizarre (and very short) era.

by Anonymousreply 366June 30, 2018 11:27 AM

When Rosie and Elisabeth screamed it caused national headlines for the incivility of their behavior. Meghan McCain acts exactly the same at least one day per week on the show now and nobody dares criticize her behavior.

by Anonymousreply 367June 30, 2018 11:54 AM

R367- I have to disagree. The Rosie/Elisabeth battle was LEGENDARY. Super intense and it got personal quick. Meghan wishes she was able to bring such drama and pathos to the show.

by Anonymousreply 368June 30, 2018 12:12 PM

Meghan will go on a victim tour after she gets fired.

by Anonymousreply 369June 30, 2018 12:14 PM

R368 The only thing that made it different is that it was the result of two women who were friends and who respected one another off camera having an authentic and painful disagreement on camera. Both of them acknowledged that; the hurt was real. But the screaming and the unprofessional conduct are what got headlines, and that is what McCain serves up constantly.

by Anonymousreply 370June 30, 2018 12:18 PM

[R361] I do not want another conservative voice on the show. Right now, conservatives just lie. All the time. They are not honest debaters. They get their talking points sent out at 4:15am EST every day. They just spew lies with breathtaking impunity. I do not want to see 2 of them do that. Once conservatives come back to facts and stop the constant lying then I might be open to having another conservative. I would argue Paula is conservative (she can barely hide it). Sarah is liberal but she doesn't really get in to the thick of it like Whoopi or Joy or sometimes Sunny.

by Anonymousreply 371June 30, 2018 12:29 PM

I know good & well the other co-hosts have wanted to drag Meghan by her damaged over-peroxide hair. You can see it & feel it. I personally believe they've been told by TPTB to pump their brakes for a variety of reasons.

Time will tell if they will be able to maintain that.

by Anonymousreply 372June 30, 2018 4:28 PM

Four of the women are having a conversation. Meghan does not. She never joins in at the beginning when the others are exchanging their ideas. They listen and respond. Then, once the topic’s about been exhausted, Meghan attacks the topic at hand like she’s McLaughlin. “The answer is “5.” And then, because she’s too stupid and too craven to actually have any information memorized and taken to heart, we watch her read in her best middle-manager monotone condescending voice cherry picked and finessed facts from a notecard.

The charade is so clear. She’s just there to be a woman putting out conservative Republican talking points. It’s insufferable. The sad part is, it works to a certain degree. Not as entertainment. Not as a great model for ratings. But whomever — whether it’s the producers or the network — wants to give old, white, sexist, biased, and even racist middle-aged and older women cover for their sexist, biased, and racist women, behold Meghan. She helps make the 52% of white women who voted for Trump feel justified in having done so. Even if Trump attacked McCain. Even if Meghan didn’t vote for him herself. When Meghan gets all giddy about a second Supreme Court pick, when she spouts off about “believing in the Second Amendment” (as though it were claimed to be a myth like a unicorn) or that abortion is murder, these women can feel better about their own holding their noses about the pussy grabbing and “very fine people” and supporting Trump.

by Anonymousreply 373June 30, 2018 5:28 PM

The female Clarence Thomas that was on Whoopi-Free Friday was pitiful. Ana Novarro is still the best "conservative voice" for this panel unless they bring back Jed. Jed was a libertarian but not so great a pain in the ass. In retrospect, I think that the producers wanted White Power Princess and decided to ax Jed in advance. The bullshit about her Hillary questions was just that, bullshit.

Jed be screwed.

by Anonymousreply 374June 30, 2018 5:37 PM

Nicole Wallace seems to be a level headed Republican. I thought I heard her say she was leaving the party. Not sure if she's still on MSNBC.

Nicole was likely let go from The View because she wasn't an unhinged screeching harridan, Meghan is and that's why she stays. The show can't be about a panel of people agreeing, who'd watch it?

If everyone on The View got along, these threads about Meghan sure wouldn't be here.

As for Joy, she sure doesn't have the same fire she had years ago, sometimes she sounds incoherent and/or resigned. I have a feeling she's going to leave the show before Meghan does.

by Anonymousreply 375June 30, 2018 5:53 PM

r375, Joy had the wind taken out of her, and I mean that it looks like she came millimeters close to being fired, because she said that people whop think they talk directly to god are crazy.

SHE MADE AN HONEST AND CORRECT STATEMENT AND SHE HAD TO EAT IT BECAUSE OF DISNEY.

She will be back to her old self eventually.

by Anonymousreply 376June 30, 2018 5:58 PM

R375

Wallace's show is great on MSNBC. & she did indeed say she left the GOP. She is merciless regarding Trump & his administration.

by Anonymousreply 377June 30, 2018 6:23 PM

I'm so proud of Wallace, Wilson, Schmidt, Navarro.......they really put they money where their mouth is. They rightfully drag Dump and the party to hell and back. Even Jennifer Rubin, on Maher Friday, was merciless.

Good to know SOME, though not enough, Center-Right folks have morals.

by Anonymousreply 378June 30, 2018 9:18 PM

R378

In all my born days I never ever though George Will would come out against the GOP & urge people to vote for Dems.

That's like the Twilight Zone but then that's where we're living now.

by Anonymousreply 379June 30, 2018 11:14 PM

Excellent points, R373.

by Anonymousreply 380June 30, 2018 11:28 PM

Disney acquired Fox, or is almost a done deal. That should be interesting how viewpoints on ABC will be influenced.

by Anonymousreply 381July 1, 2018 12:57 AM

R375, Nicolle's contract was not renewed because she was not versed in pop culture.

Joy would rather die than leave The View. Unless she's fired (again) she'll be around long after Meghan's gone.

I don't agree with your assertation this thread would be dead if not for Meghan's friction with the other co-hosts. From the moment she opened her mouth on her first day at The View, I wanted her off the show. Long before she started sparring with Joy and the other co-hosts, I wanted her gone. She has the most unpleasant voice, unpleasant demeanor and has the absolute worst co-host personality in The View's history. That and that alone is enough to send me running to this thread to post.

by Anonymousreply 382July 1, 2018 1:46 AM

[quote] I'm so proud of Wallace, Wilson, Schmidt, Navarro.......they really put they money where their mouth is. They rightfully drag Dump and the party to hell and back. Even Jennifer Rubin, on Maher Friday, was merciless.

Navarro talks big but hasn't left the Republican Party so no matter what she shouts, she still is complacent in their treason.

by Anonymousreply 383July 1, 2018 3:46 PM

What/Who's on today?

by Anonymousreply 384July 2, 2018 4:41 PM

It was a repeat.

by Anonymousreply 385July 2, 2018 4:43 PM

Unfortunately, on today's repeat, Jake Tapper was kissing Meghan's fat bloated doughy ass. Is there one guest who doesn't know this annoying woman?

by Anonymousreply 386July 2, 2018 4:47 PM

Repeats of The View all this week.

by Anonymousreply 387July 2, 2018 4:49 PM

She’s out shopping for her shroud-I bet daddy croaks this week.

by Anonymousreply 388July 2, 2018 4:51 PM

She’s binging on mom’s Tequila pops.

by Anonymousreply 389July 2, 2018 5:51 PM

Cuz that's the way they do it in red states, r389!

by Anonymousreply 390July 2, 2018 5:56 PM

The producers are brilliant in showing what a failure the Trump-Kim summit was in retrospect.

This would be a great week for Daddy Dear to move on.

by Anonymousreply 391July 2, 2018 8:39 PM

There is no reason to think that a silent Mueller is anything less than a deadly Mueller. The current info is that he HAS all the NRA dark money donors from RUSSIA.

Not so quiet.

by Anonymousreply 392July 2, 2018 8:42 PM

DL acting up. r392 was posted to the Treason thread and showed up here. Odd.

by Anonymousreply 393July 2, 2018 8:48 PM

Today The View replayed the American embassy debacle in Israel. The producers again hit gold with another Trump failure.

by Anonymousreply 394July 3, 2018 7:11 PM

At least the MM hate doesnt just exist here on DL....I read an article earlier calling for ABC to fire MM.....and twitter and facebook users have been going after her removal also.

by Anonymousreply 395July 3, 2018 11:18 PM

When Meghan was going on and on about these poor white communities that she has such a connection with, Whoopi interjected about how they sound just like black people. And Meghan’s response? To chastise Whoopi and call that a “cheap shot.” No, Meghan. That’s a conversation. One person talks, and then another comments on what you said, and then you reply to that. She is utterly incapable of having a conversation. She can’t even recognize one when she sees one.

by Anonymousreply 396July 4, 2018 2:08 AM

Her fall from grace will be spectacular. Her dad will buy it and she'll hit the ground like a safe. Her stupid conservative buddies will ignore her and her husband's Nazi friends will turn on her once they realize nobody gives a shit about her, her opinions and that bleached mat of coughed up cat hairball she peroxides white and glued to her head.

by Anonymousreply 397July 4, 2018 3:03 AM

I can't stand her for all the reasons everyone else has stated.

What I've noticed lately is she keeps saying things like she has spent her entire career or she has made her bones as being a political scholar. She knows the ends & outs of political campaigns.

Say what? Since when did she become equal to that married couple (name escapes me) that were real political scholars & movers and shakers in campaigns. The wife is a Republican & the husband a Democrat. He's from Louisiana. I mean WTF has Meghan ever done but be a talking head on Fox?

by Anonymousreply 398July 4, 2018 3:58 AM

Mary Matalin and James Carvell

by Anonymousreply 399July 4, 2018 4:06 AM

The names finally came to me =James Carville & Mary Matalin

by Anonymousreply 400July 4, 2018 6:30 AM

With a little help from r399, lol?

"What I've noticed lately is she keeps saying things like she has spent her entire career or she has made her bones as being a political scholar. She knows the ends & outs of political campaigns."

I don't know that it's lately. I think she's always come across as a smug "expert" with miniscule credentials. Nepotism at its most vapid.

by Anonymousreply 401July 4, 2018 4:50 PM

Meghan is excruciating, does she even know what a conversation is? She doesn't even listen to anyone else on the panel, just looks at her cards and prattles on with her "facts". You couldn't pay me enough to be in the same room with that little weasel.

by Anonymousreply 402July 4, 2018 6:38 PM

She'd be totally lost without those cards, r402.

by Anonymousreply 403July 4, 2018 9:11 PM

Why all the cards? Are their daily talking points (cuz they cannot form thoughts on their own-none of them) that long?

by Anonymousreply 404July 4, 2018 9:12 PM

It is high time Meghan gets canned.

by Anonymousreply 405July 4, 2018 9:16 PM

At least Hasselback found out what she was supposed to say through an earpiece. I'd rather she were back, since her voice didn't crack glass.

by Anonymousreply 406July 4, 2018 9:28 PM

r404, The View is a part of ABC News just like Good Morning America is. The cards are there so they do not screw up the legal arguments of their discussions.

by Anonymousreply 407July 4, 2018 9:33 PM

Meghan uses her's for more than that, r407.

by Anonymousreply 408July 4, 2018 9:42 PM

R407, Meghan appears to be reading 'her thoughts' verbatim from those cards, she doesn't have one original thought in that empty booze-filled head of hers.

Meghan constantly repeats herself, she always has to preface her verbal diarrhea with, "I'm the only Republican here", "I know no one here will agree with me", "I know because I'm from a political family", she knows everything, yet absolutely nothing! Her entire persona is that of a spoiled entitled brat.

She claims to dislike Trump, then backs up his nonsense and cruelty because she has friends in his administration?! WTF? She cannot have it both ways!

by Anonymousreply 409July 4, 2018 9:44 PM

I really need to slow down when I read, R50.

I thought you said she threw all 368 pounds of her "ham" at him!

by Anonymousreply 410July 4, 2018 9:47 PM

I wonder if she has started throwing up from binging on her mom’s Tequila pops yet?

by Anonymousreply 411July 4, 2018 9:48 PM

It's always rich, Meghan always thinking she has to school the panel as to why so many disgruntled white working class voters voted for Trump. "These voters had voted for Obama, don't you want to know why they voted for Trump?" she screeches this 'talking point' every few weeks.

Viewers don't want to hear the views of an annoying spoiled white woman from privilege! If she's so intelligent, she surely must know, even the coal companies don't want to bring back coal. They're coming up with cheaper and safer energy sources.

Meghan will never admit Trump lies, he constantly lies, if she has, I've never heard her say so.

by Anonymousreply 412July 4, 2018 9:52 PM

Oh dear Lord, 407. Are you really that stupid? She uses the cards because while she holds opinions, they were never arrived at because of the facts. She wants Daddy’s love and approval and she has adopted every viewpoint he’s had. So, since she doens’t actually know anything, she has to look up and write down — or rather she may have someone else look up and write down — facts that supposedly support her position. If she really cared. If the facts led to the opinion instead of vice versa, she’d know them by heart.

And the fact that proves your claim wrong — Meghan once had one point written down that she read — Elizabeth Warren was only hired by Harvard because she claimed Native American heritage — and when they came back from the break, Sunny had to read a correction. So, no, the cards aren’t vetted by the News division first.

by Anonymousreply 413July 4, 2018 11:31 PM

Thank you, r413.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414July 4, 2018 11:46 PM

C'mon, anyone can see Meghan actually thinks her opinions are FACTS!

by Anonymousreply 415July 4, 2018 11:56 PM

I WILL say!

by Anonymousreply 416July 4, 2018 11:56 PM

I WASSS speeeak-inggg!

by Anonymousreply 417July 5, 2018 12:21 AM

But I WILL say!

by Anonymousreply 418July 5, 2018 12:25 AM

LET ME FINISH!! LET ME FINISH!!!!

by Anonymousreply 419July 5, 2018 12:25 AM

She is always wanting the other ladies to ‘concede’ to her. It’s all about winning the argument rather than sharing her view and having a discussion.

by Anonymousreply 420July 5, 2018 12:39 AM

As you know because we talk about it many times every day, this administration has attacked my pristine father and refused to apologize, and so I have my own problems with this administration. But LET ME FINISH!!!!!!! I AM TALKING!!!!! it’s unpatriotic to speak out against the president and all Republicans and I do support pending legislation to immediately execute all dissenters. And also to prohibit all abortions because they are MURDER and I am a CHRISTIAN from ARIZONA! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST GUYS I am just making a point and you can’t even let me finish!

by Anonymousreply 421July 5, 2018 12:45 AM

“I give up!” *eye roll* *huff and puff* *tug on hair* * sip from coffee cup while trying to think of something clever to say*

by Anonymousreply 422July 5, 2018 12:52 AM

It is literally my job to defend the Republican party even when I think they are indefensible, when it is very hard to defend them. Even if they don’talways bow down to my father, which is UNCONSCIONABLE. But it is my job and I believe in my party. This president is not my favorite but I am hardline immigration and I am from a border state and so even if I don’t agree with everything, fry those kids in hot oil, they’re not human anyway. Also, get out those wire hangers, girls, because the Supremes are going to make that baby killing a little bit harder for you if your trust fund doesn’t have the McCain name on it, know what I mean? Let’s get this party going. My father can’t live forever, so I am heartened to know he is leaving this world in the hands of someone who will lock up all the browns and bring back the good ol days of backalley abortion deaths.

by Anonymousreply 423July 5, 2018 12:59 AM

The cards are there because she received the topics for the day and has written down how she will slip ," My father" into every topic.

by Anonymousreply 424July 5, 2018 1:22 AM

Meg: GUYS, how did I miss this? I just found out Katherine Heigl, who I follow in Instagram, was in a movie called MY FATHER, THE HERO!

Whoop: But your father IS a hero, Meghan.

Sara: I cry when I think of your father, Meghan. He just touches my heart. A hero unlike any other.

Joy: I hate you, little pig, but your father is an infallible source of hope and ever-giving proof of the concept of life itself. [looks at producers] OK?

Sunny: Sigh. I pray only to John McCain and Hesus Christ.

Meghan: I WILL SAY it’s heartwarming that we all have one thing we can agree on.

by Anonymousreply 425July 5, 2018 1:29 AM

One day Joy should ask her how she felt when she found out her parents were having an affair when her father was already married to someone else.

by Anonymousreply 426July 5, 2018 2:09 AM

lol at R425

by Anonymousreply 427July 5, 2018 2:23 AM

She must pick up, or know the amount of dislike towards her. That's probably making her more prissy and pissy. She's not the type to let things roll off her back.

by Anonymousreply 428July 5, 2018 2:45 AM

My favourite Mooghan moment was when she said something about J. Edna Hoover when James Comey was on and the entire panel just stared at her with their jaws dropped and eyes bulging because SHE HAD NO CLUE ABOUT HOOVER.

She is so. GODDAMN. STUPID.

by Anonymousreply 429July 5, 2018 5:24 AM

[quote]She's not the type to let things roll off her back.

Most Repigs aren't the type.

by Anonymousreply 430July 5, 2018 6:24 AM

For all her suffering she grows only more beautiful. Meghan reminds me of a young Deneuve.

by Anonymousreply 431July 5, 2018 6:30 AM

A Catherine Demoooooooooove.

by Anonymousreply 432July 5, 2018 7:29 AM

Me-again is a one-note pain in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 433July 5, 2018 9:58 AM

I can’t wait for her to come back and tell us about how she found an original Betsy Ross swastika flag at an Arizona flea market to hang in her foyer just in time for July 4!

Also a few vintage images of dead women in blood pools with bent metal wires she’ll repurpose as nostalgic Christmas cards.

She’s ready for Alt-Right Antiques Roadshow!

by Anonymousreply 434July 5, 2018 10:10 AM

A lot of people like McCain—Kellyanne Conway and Ann Coulter, for example—give me the sense that they understand as well as anyone who disbelieves them that they are spouting bullshit. They just commit to doing it, and they don’t waver from their nutso storytelling. McCain doesn’t seem to discern fact from fiction, though, because she is a pathological narcissist/sociopath and so she only interprets everything in this world in relation to her personal experiences. For example, she believes she is gay friendly and that Clay Aiken’s association with her is evidence that she is doing right by the LGBT community regardless of the policies she supports. Any disagreements are excusable because Clay Aiken calls her a friend and because in her world, it should be understood by all that partisan politics is a win-or-lose game, and she plays to win. In a practical sense, this makes her no better than Conway or Coulter because the damage is the same, but psychologically she is simpler. And in a way that may be more dangerous because it makes her more like Trump than like a Trump crony who has no moral or ethical integrity but who at least intellectually understands right and wrong and who then subtly sends subliminal signals that s/he knows better. Conway, Coulter, Scaramucci, Yiannopoulos all crack knowing smiles when they are called on bullshit, even if they bulldoze through the smiles. McCain is not that aware. She’s programmable with GOP talking points, and that’s why she becomes so easily enraged. I know a liberal person who is similar; she can’t contain her rage when nuance comes into the conversation because it is beyond the scope of her perception. But liberal people until recent years have been more nuanced thinkers driven by empathy—which by definition means they understand and perceive others’ emotions and therefore are not narcissistic or sociopathic—and that’s one of the things that keeps us less politically effective and less harmonious among our own group. Republican adherents have more limited scopes of perception and their empathy is less likely to extend beyond their own bodies’ magnetic fields. When you isolate the world to one single person, everything is easier to understand, the personal stakes are higher because there’s no feeling of responsibility to a greater society that isn’t guaranteed to return the investment of compassion the way a small church community is, and since it’s all about them, they’re more confident in what they know, even if what they know is what they are told by others. McCain represents a sort of person who would kill without remorse when ordered to do so, without any lingering moral suffering, because she is essentially a mind-controlled robo-spokesperson whose operating system is based on the strange paradigm that prescribed Republican interests = what’s best for her personally, and what’s best for her personally is really the only thing in this world that she can understand. It doesn’t matter that the paradigm is false; it is her world view. More liberal-oriented people are upgrading their operating systems in this design, and the result is an increasingly black and white world and therefore increasing polarity and tension. Her rages are as authentic as they are uncontrollable. Most people when faced with a political disagreement used to debate and then move on. McCain’s modus operandi won’t let her do that. Partisan politics is so deep inside her neural network that it’s psycho-physiological, and when she hears a nonpartisan disagreement, her body injects her with adrenaline that trigger her flight or fight response. That is why she shouldn’t have a role this influential and visible. Her rage is authentic, and it influences others anytime we see someone (even nonhuman animals) in a state of panic. That makes all of us more reactive.

by Anonymousreply 435July 5, 2018 11:38 AM

I acknowledge that my previous post was mental masturbation. And it felt good.

by Anonymousreply 436July 5, 2018 11:38 AM

It was a good read r435 -6, but Grrrrl DL loves paragraphs.

by Anonymousreply 437July 5, 2018 1:04 PM

Meghan is too beautiful to require all that reading. She knows her heart and that's all that matters. May the lord help you find the peace you so desperately seek R435.

by Anonymousreply 438July 5, 2018 3:47 PM

[quote]My favourite Mooghan moment was when she said something about J. Edna Hoover when James Comey was on and the entire panel just stared at her with their jaws dropped and eyes bulging because SHE HAD NO CLUE ABOUT HOOVER.

Wait...did Meghan actually call J. EDGAR Hoover,....J. EDNA Hoover? Or was that a typo in your post?

If so, she really is as stupid as many think she is.

by Anonymousreply 439July 5, 2018 4:02 PM

R435, why don't you repost your post at Meghan's Twitter, her head will explode OR she'l have no idea what you're saying.

She really does come across as a total moron, she'd be lost without those damn index cards!

by Anonymousreply 440July 5, 2018 4:05 PM

R440 She blocked me for criticizing her hypocrisy and asking her to apologize to David Hogg for chastising him for saying “fuck” when she tweeted “fuck cancer” the very same day and had “fuck cancer” written in her Twitter profile. I didn’t call her any names or do anything untoward other than noting her hypocrisy, noting that The View routinely makes every other cohost apologize or explain her opinions, and lets Meghan say anything she wants with impunity.

She blocked me for holding her accountable, so she’s certainly not open to my opinions.

And the producers of The View aren’t, either.

It’s interesting to me that A+ level movie stars used to respond personally to fan mail from time to time, news organizations used to print and respond to letters to the editor, and now all communication is one way. Audiences are there to receive, not to use their own voices.

by Anonymousreply 441July 5, 2018 11:02 PM

This is an old SNL clip with the conservative being Elizabeth H. It is hysterical that maybe the conservative mannerisms hasn't changed all that much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442July 6, 2018 3:39 PM

Fred Armisen as Joy! Hilarious! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

by Anonymousreply 443July 6, 2018 4:57 PM

And we are back live tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 444July 9, 2018 2:06 AM

She usually comes back swinging after time away.

by Anonymousreply 445July 9, 2018 3:36 AM

Meghan is a true American Princess. The time is not yet right for her ascension.

by Anonymousreply 446July 9, 2018 3:48 AM

R446 Her fat ass couldn’t ascend 2 inches off the ground.

by Anonymousreply 447July 9, 2018 4:09 AM

She's too much of a knuckle-dragger to ascend to anything, Miss Meghan @ R446.

by Anonymousreply 448July 9, 2018 4:13 AM

...well?

by Anonymousreply 449July 9, 2018 4:50 PM

She was on a slip and slide with her mom? How old is this freak?

by Anonymousreply 450July 9, 2018 5:03 PM

Fred was a guest on Joy’s short-lived HNN talk show and she asked him to do his SNL impression of her. Fred was mortified and practically begged not to do it but finally relented and did a few seconds of it. Joy laughed and laughed.

by Anonymousreply 451July 9, 2018 5:15 PM

A rundown for R449: Whoopi is still a defiant pothead. People used the "N" word against Sunny and her pals while on vacation. Joy went to a party with a lot of "rich people" and they are just at their wits end about Trump. Sara visited family and loves that "twin" sister of hers. And Meghan got wasted on jello shots in AZ while Daddy wasted away.

by Anonymousreply 452July 9, 2018 5:43 PM

R452 Nailed it

by Anonymousreply 453July 9, 2018 5:46 PM

WHO CARES!

by Anonymousreply 454July 9, 2018 5:51 PM

Thank you so much, r452! Your Reader's Digest Condensed version was a great timesaver.

by Anonymousreply 455July 9, 2018 6:45 PM

She'll cream tomorrow over the Supreme Court pick and lecture the rest of the gals how this is what middle America wants and they don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 456July 9, 2018 10:27 PM

Before Meg does her Anti Abortion Victory Dance tomorrow, she’ll make sure to remind us that she is the victim!

“I was so stressed out last night knowing that I’d be the only one to defend the president’s choice this morning....”.

Even in victory, Megan is the unfairly persecuted victim. Always.

by Anonymousreply 457July 9, 2018 11:50 PM

She is such a cool young modern Republican bragging about being drunk the whole week!

by Anonymousreply 458July 10, 2018 1:58 AM

How many abortions has she had?

by Anonymousreply 459July 10, 2018 2:00 AM

[r457] that was the perfect description of her. Even when she “wins” she is always “persecuted”. I wish someone like Rosie of 2007, or even Joy circa 2012 would say that

by Anonymousreply 460July 10, 2018 2:11 AM

Joy's brain function will not be returning. Meghan will be a young rich beautiful heiress for decades to come. She may well be the first female president. She reminds me of a young Princess Diana.

by Anonymousreply 461July 10, 2018 2:16 AM

R461 is in Candace withdrawal. Pour vous mon amie...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462July 10, 2018 3:04 AM

R461 She reminds me of a fat Princess Fiona.

by Anonymousreply 463July 10, 2018 3:14 AM

Wardrobe continues to dress Meghan in oversized chair throws.

by Anonymousreply 464July 10, 2018 4:00 AM

Candace IS love. We miss the vision of her but we feel her presence everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 465July 10, 2018 4:09 AM

Candace needs BBC.

by Anonymousreply 466July 10, 2018 4:31 AM

R466 She ain't the only one.

by Anonymousreply 467July 10, 2018 5:55 AM

[quote]She may well be the first female president.

Oh please, we all know that's going to be Ivanka.

by Anonymousreply 468July 10, 2018 11:46 AM

I can't wait to see Jared's Inaugural Ball gown, r468!

by Anonymousreply 469July 10, 2018 1:30 PM

R458 "Don't worry. I am not a regular republican. I am a COOL republican "

by Anonymousreply 470July 10, 2018 1:53 PM

We need a fat Miss America!

by Anonymousreply 471July 10, 2018 3:46 PM

She has convinced herself that all those years of virginity in high school and college were voluntary.

by Anonymousreply 472July 10, 2018 4:10 PM

I'm going to assume I can just re-read r452 and be caught up for today....

by Anonymousreply 473July 10, 2018 5:11 PM

r473, that was yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 474July 10, 2018 5:12 PM

I know, r474.

by Anonymousreply 475July 10, 2018 5:18 PM

Did Meghan wet her chair over Dump's Supreme Court choice? Was she sliding off it?

How many abortions did she have? Is she on birth control?

by Anonymousreply 476July 10, 2018 8:13 PM

She's claiming the pick will not overturn RvW. You can see the talking points already. They are going to say "See, he talks about inclusivity, he is independent, he wouldn't overturn RvW ever ever ever". Only Joy sounded the alarm that these guys can say whatever they want but once they get on the court they do exactly like Gorsuch. Sunny fucking said Brett K was a MODERATE Conservative like GORSUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joy's head spun around so fast and challenged her but all the rest drunk the Kool Aide and were impressed with him.

by Anonymousreply 477July 10, 2018 8:21 PM

Whoopi as well, r477?

by Anonymousreply 478July 10, 2018 8:32 PM

R478 She was saying "Well, you never know what they will do" and always cites Kennedy voting for gay rights. She was playing along, I know, but Joy was the only one sounding the alarm and saying don't trust.

Meg was gleeful as she was fresh off from reading the talking points every Repug gets.

by Anonymousreply 479July 10, 2018 8:34 PM

R465 Like the lingering effects of a particularly malordorous rectal emission after a night out at the local cantina.

by Anonymousreply 480July 10, 2018 9:03 PM

Who the fuck is the extremely annoying Candace Troll?

BE GONE!

by Anonymousreply 481July 10, 2018 10:10 PM

What the fuck do you think Joy does, R479? She does the same damn thing as Meghan but comes off as some concerned citizen instead of some BernieBro puppet.

I think Joy is an intelligent woman but I also feel she is a follower and she'll do whatever is necessary to be in with the cool kids. She'll say whatever the Dems want her to say and she knows she has the daily soapbox to get the word out because she said as much on yesterday's show.

by Anonymousreply 482July 10, 2018 11:11 PM

R482 Joy pushes back on the coordinated talking points. And does so effectively. If the right would learn to debate and engage without the hyper-coordinated talking points but they can't because they'd lose every time. So they try to get the jump on the left every fucking day with their coordinated talking points that sound great until you find out it's all bullshit but by that time, they've moved on to other talking points. Joy calls it out quite effectively. Whoopi does a great job just pushing back.

by Anonymousreply 483July 10, 2018 11:31 PM

^ delusional

by Anonymousreply 484July 10, 2018 11:46 PM

[quote]I think Joy is an intelligent woman but I also feel she is a follower and she'll do whatever is necessary to be in with the cool kids. She'll say whatever the Dems want her to say and she knows she has the daily soapbox to get the word out because she said as much on yesterday's show.

Not true AT ALL. A close friend knows Joy, they have a mutual longtime friend in common, that's how they met. Joy has always been a Liberal Democrat, a Socialist if you will. Joy sure isn't kissing anyone's ass or trying to appeal to the "cool kids", whoever the fuck they are supposed to be.

What you hear everyday are Joy's views, she's always been a Leftist.

As for Meghan, what the fuck does a spoiled little rich girl know about real life? Who the fuck cares what Meghan thinks about anything. She's led a coddled privileged entitled existence her entire life, why would some poor guy living a trailer, who just lost his job, give a flying fuck about what she thinks? I guess if that same guy was stupid enough to believe Trump's lies, he certainly deserves a spokesperson like Meghan!

by Anonymousreply 485July 11, 2018 1:21 AM

L485, I stand by post at R482. I don't care if Joy has been a Liberal since birth, I feel she wants to belong to what she feels is a certain social set and she wants to be accepted and treated as such.

As for Meghan, your vitriol makes it impossible for me to take you seriously. She wasn't raised in a trailer but to stereotype her upbringing shows you're just as ignorant and bigoted as those whom you claim to despise on the Right.

by Anonymousreply 486July 11, 2018 2:50 AM

R486 Go back to bed Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 487July 11, 2018 2:54 AM

R486, your comments about Joy make no sense. You need some evidence, something tangible, that proves that Behar wants to belong to some social set. She's ALWAYS been this liberal, and she doesn't act like someone with some need to be accepted.

And defending Meghan? Really???

by Anonymousreply 488July 11, 2018 3:08 AM

R488, Joy is like an open wound. All she talks about is therapy, being ridiculed by kids when she was in school. Being called Brillohead because of her curly hair and on and on and on. She's an only child and it shows because she is easily threatened by other women and she shows her envy when another co-host has great news or shows her up on the show. Observe her for a bit and you'll see her personality traits on full display.

As for Meghan, I don't care for her personality and I don't think she's a good fit for the show. I defend her when others attack her upbringing as if she should not have an opinion because she did not grow up dirt poor.

They may want to ask why Trump is the Republicans Park Avenue Savior who understands his base yet Meghan and the rest of the Ivy League GOP who have been controlling the narrative since forever are supposed to stay in their ivory towers and not dare to speak of things they have not experienced on a personal level.

The same elite who are spewing forth the latest talking points for the Right are also doing likewise for the Left. What did Ted Kennedy know about going without health insurance? What experiences would Bobby Kennedy have lived in order to relate to poor black folks in the deep south? Do you see my point? The anon who constantly calls Meghan a rich bitch has a myopic view of political talking heads. He/she has to look at both sides and come to the realization that both sides are controlled by the elite.

by Anonymousreply 489July 11, 2018 3:51 AM

R489 Ummmm liberals have a natural empathy that many conservatives don't. Empathy is not a conservative trait. It's why they derisively called liberals "bleeding hearts" as if having compassion was a vice. And no, the Left does not coordinate talking points. Not anywhere near the level the Repugs do. I WISH THEY DID. Lord knows they NEED to.

by Anonymousreply 490July 11, 2018 4:02 AM

Meghan talking about "the poor" a few weeks ago was a fucking joke. I was laughing out loud, her whiney superior voice makes her even more laughable.

That little entitled poseur hasn't spent one minute around truly poor people. Yet she 'somehow' has some sort of deep insight as to why many of them voted against their best interests and voted for Trump. Trump is going to make poor people much worse off.

All the nonsense he's doing will affect his voters first. Tariffs will bring higher prices on food and other goods. His fellow Swamp Creatures are trying to dismantle healthcare, reduce or abolish Social Security all together etc. Yet we never hear the Little Princess mention any of the destructive things Tump is doing to ruin our democracy. If she wants to talk about poor and the working poor she needs to tell the truth about the havoc Trump is causing, yet she never does.

I don't need the daughter of a billionairess telling me why these uneducated people voted for Trump, it's simple, they believed his lies. It's easy to use foreigners as a scapegoat, the deplorables think these POC are taking 'their' jobs. What they don't know, so many of these foreigners have Masters and Ph.Ds, they sure aren't taking the jobs the deplorables were doing.

Most Trump voters sound as if they haven't finished high school. Yet, they don't want to take the jobs that most lower class foreigners are doing, such as driving cabs, working in stores, working on farms.

R486 is a moron, as clueless as the privileged airhead Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 491July 11, 2018 4:09 AM

Candace is too full of herself.

by Anonymousreply 492July 11, 2018 4:10 AM

Bravo R489. But the only point of these threads are to endlessly bash Meghan McCain. There's just the three of us contributing. The nut job (view insider) you and I. The View is not worth watching without Candace. They need her beauty on that show, desperately. Joy never met pretty and she gave up God's love a half century ago. Between Whoopi and Joy, those liberals have great limousines, the best Hampton invites and not one critical thinking skill. The daytime is for pretty people.

by Anonymousreply 493July 11, 2018 4:11 AM

R493 sounds fucking retarded.

by Anonymousreply 494July 11, 2018 5:28 AM

^Shut up NANA^

It's way past your bedtime.

by Anonymousreply 495July 11, 2018 5:33 AM

OK. I finally broke down and blocked the Candace troll. It was a useless, played out schtick that was kind of funny the first two times (several months ago) but grew less and less amusing each time it interrupted the thread.

by Anonymousreply 496July 11, 2018 5:56 AM

Thank goodness. Now we can all move forward. r496 shouldn't have skipped that clinic visit in 1986. Not much can be done now. How does one interrupt a troll jerking himself off over Meghan McCain everyday? He's tertiary. His trollish obsession is a bit scary to be honest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497July 11, 2018 6:20 AM

++++

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498July 11, 2018 6:33 AM

I watched yesterday’s show and I get where Dershowitz is coming from legally speaking. I still think he should be punched in the face. I begrudgingly admit that he is right about not stretching the definition of a law to be used against X person because that sets the precedent of doing it for any person—which is what Trump and his cronies are doing as a matter of course—so if he is technically not committing treason (unknown) or obstruction of justice (arguable), then there are no legal grounds to impeach him. Joy is also right, though, about the Republicans always being the ones who break rules or laws, get away with it because they are just that bold and Democrats are impotent, and then complain when Democrats threaten to do the same thing. Dershowitz asked “do two wrongs make a right,” re playing by Republicans’ game rules SCOTUS. Joy said, correctly, that it’s ALWAYS the Republicans who commit those wrongs and then ask that question.

Also—yell at me if you want, but the truth is I am not one of the antisemitic trolls here and I block all the ones whose comments I come across—Dershowitz IMO gave away at least part of his bias in favor of Trump yesterday when he was urging people not to support Cynthia Nixon. He had some other criticism of her, but his emphatic one was that “she doesn’t support the state of Israel,” and he feels Israel is being terrorized by Palestine and is offended Nixon evidently speaks out about Palestinian human rights. How this is relevant to her run for mayor of New York City I don’t know...does that position entail a lot of international diplomacy? Anyway, Trump loves Netanyahu as Dershowitz appears to, and that comment IMO went a long way to explain Dershowitz’s pro-Trump bias.

by Anonymousreply 499July 11, 2018 9:44 AM

I detest Meghan for all the reasons listed above & think she is a terrible co-host.

I understand that folks in the GOP think about things differently politically but I will NEVER accept anyone who stands by or supports the heinous policies of the Orange Buffoon.

Another thing about Meghan that speaks volumes is how she stans Melania yet shades Michelle Obama. If that isn't a clarion call about her utter hypocrisy I have no idea what is.. How the fuck is Melania an exemplary FLOTUS compared to 8 years of Michelle remarkable run as FLOTUS?

by Anonymousreply 500July 11, 2018 2:15 PM

"Bleeding Heart Liberals" are just looking for votes and the "illegal brown folks" are a huge future voting block. How is promising those who enter this county illegally a form of citizenship different from Trump promising the moon to those in the rust belt or coal country in WV?

As for the assertation that illegals are filling jobs which are considered beneath the average American worker: The pay grade is in the cellar because of the illegals flooding those industries. Driving cabs, working in stores and working on farms used to pay a living wage but as Americans were replaced with illegals for a much lower pay rate those jobs were no longer feasible for the average American citizen.

Why is no one up in arms about the construction industry in California? Blue collar African Americans had a niche market working construction. They made a good living wage but were slowly eased out by illegal immigrants. These AA men no longer have jobs in that industry because the builders refuse to pay a living wage for experienced construction workers. So much for "bleeding heart" liberals once they've squeezed all of the votes they can out of the black community. Next.

by Anonymousreply 501July 11, 2018 2:24 PM

R501 You are a right wing troll. The Cheap Labor Conservatives lured illegals over to bust unions. Fact! Don't get salty now that the Dems are not wanting to kick out people who the conservatives lured over here and their children are voting for Dems. Reagan and GHWB gave AMNESTY bitch. Suck on that! THAT shows you who really wanted them over here

by Anonymousreply 502July 11, 2018 3:43 PM

R502 seems to think two wrongs make a right. Don't rationalize illegal behavior by playing victim to the big meanie Republicans. Trump is considered a Conservative yet look at his treatment of illegals. Why have the Republicans delayed voting time and time again on immigration bills? It would seem they want that cheap labor according to your post.

R502 is spouting the Left's talking points and doesn't even realize he/she is a pawn of the Left just like those "undereducated" Trump supporters are pawns of the Right.

by Anonymousreply 503July 11, 2018 3:49 PM

R503 I am LOL at your stupid comments. Why oh Why are Cubans allowed to step foot on our soil and automatically be granted citizenship? OOOOHHHHHH because they vote REPUBLICAN! Yeah, talk about a fucking double standard. Shows their cards right there!

Cheap Labor Conservatives, as evidenced by Reagan and GHW, granting AMNESTY yet Clinton and Obama DEPORTED you dumb fuck. Suck on those facts.

by Anonymousreply 504July 11, 2018 3:55 PM

My mom works with human trafficking groups so I know everything there is to know about human human trafficking through osmosis. Serena Williams situation has made it difficult for me and whether to have a child. Have we talked about me yet?

by Anonymousreply 505July 11, 2018 3:58 PM

You seem to have some sort of oral fixation, R504.

by Anonymousreply 506July 11, 2018 3:59 PM

I've never used Ignore this many times on a Meghan Mc thread. What's up with that?

by Anonymousreply 507July 11, 2018 5:02 PM

How was Meg today? I haven't watched yet. Still enjoying my vaca.

by Anonymousreply 508July 11, 2018 5:24 PM

The View is still better than the insufferable The Talk with the disgusting, crude, rude, classless bitch Sharon Osborne.

by Anonymousreply 509July 11, 2018 7:17 PM

I WILL say! that I have a hunch R501 is View executive producer Brian Teta.

by Anonymousreply 510July 11, 2018 11:49 PM

Today's lessons from the ladies of The View:

Illegal people = Good. White people = Bad,

Black people = Good. White people = Bad.

Puerto Rican people = Good. White people = Bad.

Mexican people = Good. Black people = Bad. (WTF happened there?!) Oh, yeah, don't beat the hell out of a 92-year-old man with a brick over a misunderstanding.

Serena Williams = Black victim even though she was ranked 183rd but was seeded at 25 for Wimbledon when she should not have been seeded. The All England Lawn Tennis Club committee = Bad.

Charlie Pride, one of a small group of Black Country singers = Needs an Affirmative Action placement for a Kennedy Center Honor NOW!!! - according to Whoopi. Kennedy Center Honors unwoke board of Whities = Bad.

Sebastion, a Black, wheelchair bound teenager sitting (what else can he do) in the audience, who happened to make it to another birthday = Good. White kid with a disability = Ignored.

DL Hughley - He wrote a knee-slapper instructing Black kids on how to avoid being shot by cops. You sho is funny! I wonder if he still lives in an all-Black neighborhood. Me thinks not. Bonus: Watch Sunny lead the witness during the interview.

Behold The (very biased) View for Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511July 12, 2018 1:44 AM

R511 Riiiiiiiiiight.

by Anonymousreply 512July 12, 2018 1:48 AM

Always a pleasure to block racists.

by Anonymousreply 513July 12, 2018 1:51 AM

R511 Behold an ignorant, whiney Trumpanzee showing us what a tool he is.

by Anonymousreply 514July 12, 2018 1:55 AM

Yeah I blocked him and wow the number of posts that disappeared! LOL

by Anonymousreply 515July 12, 2018 1:56 AM

Mooghan is detestable on so many levels but her unique combination of White Privilege Princess and her constant mooing about being a millennial make me want to take a pair of Puerto Rican fence climbers and ingloriously kick her in the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 516July 12, 2018 2:09 AM

I should block the republican racist R511, but I love seeing his posts and then telling him what a fucked up POS he is.

by Anonymousreply 517July 12, 2018 2:41 AM

IToday: look pretty in braids! Stop clapping, Trey Gowdy is one of the good ones!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518July 13, 2018 5:09 PM

Gee R518, no mention of Joy taking offense when Sunny quoted a WOC stereotyping and categorizing all White individuals? No? I didn't think so.

by Anonymousreply 519July 13, 2018 5:14 PM

Meghan was especially shrill today, especially with the guest host (don't know her name), who is also a repub, who pointed out the cowardly, hypocritical path the repubs are taking with trump. The guest host sounded like a reasonable, rational republican. Meghan got all defensive, her voice going up a couple of octaves and was yelling... interrupting. I was waiting for her to stomp off the set. It was almost tantrum mode. She really thinks she's hot shit. I hope she doesn't return next season.

by Anonymousreply 520July 13, 2018 5:59 PM

Joy looked amused, enjoying her meltdown. She was almost laughing.

by Anonymousreply 521July 13, 2018 6:03 PM

R518 No, this thread is about Meghan on the view. So start a thread about Sonny on the view if you want, dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 522July 13, 2018 6:15 PM

My god today was awful. Meghan was literally shouting at Joy, Sarah, the audience, the guest host, the audience again, the guest host, then back to Sarah.

It was ROUGH!!!

by Anonymousreply 523July 13, 2018 7:27 PM

NYers, time to start shaming this Meghan pig in public.

Why do thinking people tolerate her?

by Anonymousreply 524July 13, 2018 7:30 PM

Meghan is a voice of reason though her passion sometimes gets the best of her. She's beautiful and highly intelligent and she's not 75 years old, a stoned illiterate bully or dim witted like fellow republican Sarah and hypocritical Sonny. A breath of fresh air is the best way to describe Meghan. The sky's the limit for her.

WE can discuss anything we want here. Candace for instance. Candace is so pretty. Meghan's beauty is so aristocratic and untouchable, but Candace was pure love. I understand why she doesn't want to sit on the post menopause toxicity panel, but when Whoopi's there but still taking the day off, or when Joy is mid-aneurysm, Candace is who we ALL want to see. She is too precious for everyday. Remember her spirit. Take a little time to enjoy God's view. Put a picture of Candace on your phone. Be best, heal yourself.

by Anonymousreply 525July 13, 2018 7:53 PM

R525 Thanks! We always appreciate the moment of levity you bring here.

by Anonymousreply 526July 13, 2018 8:05 PM

The fighting today rivaled the throw down between Rosie & Elisabeth. All that was missing was the split screen.

Meghan was literally screaming at the guest host. I was impressed with the guest host. She stood her ground which only enraged Meghan more.

The fight was very long. Sunny even said somebody give me the bell. Joy finally tried to go to break but Meghan threw a fit.

It was insane

by Anonymousreply 527July 13, 2018 8:08 PM

Trey Gowdy one of the good ones. Is she insane?

So funny to see her out of control for so much of today's show.

Glad that Whoopi wasn't there to give baby-girl a calm down.

Did she watch Gowdy yesterday?

by Anonymousreply 528July 13, 2018 8:08 PM

The audience turned against her as well & Meghan started screaming at the audience. You can not have a host behaving like that IMO She truly enraged me when she had the audacity to proclaim with a straight face that no one has been hurt by Trump more than her.

Bitch, what? If I had been in the audience I'd have shouted out, "Tell that to the children ripped from parents & put into cages!" What a certifiable cunt.

by Anonymousreply 529July 13, 2018 8:12 PM

Damn i didn't tape it today. Who was the guest host?

If you truly acted like that today, she should be fired. She is too immature for the job.

She is a total shill for the Repugs. She has lost her mind since marrying her hyper-partisan husband. She used to be reasonable and the old Meg would be aghast at todays repubs.

by Anonymousreply 530July 13, 2018 8:25 PM

Who was the guest host?

If she acted like that today, she should be fired. She is too immature.

She has lost her mind since she married her hyperpartisan husband.

by Anonymousreply 531July 13, 2018 8:32 PM

R530

You must find the entire Hot Topics segments online. It was like watching a train wreck.

The guest host is a CNN pundit who is a very pretty but chubby bi-racial woman. Her name was something like Tara Setamayer. You'll recognize her immediately.

She called the Trumpanzees a cult & the GOP who sold their integrity/morality.. Meghan was livid. Tara said getting the SCOTUS picks were not worth losing your integrity. Meghan said it was. This was all & much more said with Meghan literally screaming.

by Anonymousreply 532July 13, 2018 8:34 PM

Why does Meghan think we need to understand Trump voters and who made her the Trump voter whisperer? Trump voters don’t ever try to understand anyone else and have a total lack of empathy, so fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 533July 13, 2018 8:36 PM

R501, typical Reich Wing 'talking points'. First off you CANNOT I repeat CANNOT be illegal and get a job working for any major store, such as Costco, Macy's, Target etc.

In not one of these typical Reich Wing braindead repetitious arguments about companies who do hire illegals, how about talking about the utter greed of the company owners and the fact they don't want to pay legal residents as well as Americans a living wage. Years ago, if you wanted, you could have job for life with an actual decent company. Today it's about rapid turnover and the greed of the corporate swamp creatures. It's all about extremely high profits and the shareholders. The days of caring abut workers are long over.

Stop pitting people against people, it might have worked for the Orange Menace, but for the rest of us, intelligent people do know the hiring of uneducated immigrants and illegals is all about corporate greed.

btw, I have no idea where you are getting your info that "Driving cabs, working in stores and working on farms used to pay a living wage" you must be living in a flyover state, where the cost of living is much lower than NY or California, because you CANNOT support a family and put your kids through college on a cab driver, store worker or farm worker wages. You NEVER could.

How about you talk to actual people who lost their jobs due to corporate greed, post your 'information' based on a worker's real life experience? I worked for a company which did exactly that, held their workers feet to the fire to accept a PAY CUT or they'd lose their jobs to the lower wage workers from the company the main company bought. This happens everyday, but the Reich Wing does not talk about how corporations are eroding workers right. This is why unions are needed, to protect workers from corporate greed.

STOP LYING, DO TURN OFF FAUX NEWS.

by Anonymousreply 534July 13, 2018 8:53 PM

r534, thread?

by Anonymousreply 535July 13, 2018 8:54 PM

Thank you all for speaking your minds...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536July 13, 2018 8:59 PM

R532 Ahhhhh thank you. She's lost her fucking mind. Unhinged. So she admitted she is all for cheating and dirty tricks if it means they win. Comrade Meg should be her new name. Maybe hubby is in the Russian shit deep?

For today, she needs to be fired.

by Anonymousreply 537July 13, 2018 9:00 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538July 13, 2018 10:57 PM

Meg has already said the Trumpanzees aren't interested in facts or legalities so why is anyone surprised by her soullessness? Her tribe has always been about achieving what they want regardless of how they get it.

by Anonymousreply 539July 13, 2018 11:03 PM

I haven't watched this yet so I don't know if it encompasses all of the above.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540July 13, 2018 11:23 PM

The screeching! Christ, the noise coming out of her face doesn't sound human.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541July 14, 2018 12:05 AM

Someone up thread said Sarah was a Repug? I don't think so, is she?

by Anonymousreply 542July 14, 2018 12:05 AM

R542 Her husband is very conservative and her parents are conservative. She says that pretty often.

by Anonymousreply 543July 14, 2018 12:07 AM

R542

Sara is not a Republican. I have no clue about her husband. Her parents are moderate Republicans. They're progressive on social issues

by Anonymousreply 544July 14, 2018 12:31 AM

Yeah, I thought I remember Sarah saying she doesn't have the same politics are most of her family. She never comes across as a Repug.

by Anonymousreply 545July 14, 2018 12:37 AM

R540 My GAWD! The description of todays eppy did not do justice to how unhinged Meg got. Watching that clip, she's crossed a line. Her reaction to Sarah, who made a DAMNING point about conservatives, and screaming at her before Sarah had a chance to finish her comment was telling. She is fucking immature as hell. She may not like Prez Bone Spurs but ONLY because of her daddy. Otherwise, this bitch would be sucking his dick nonstop. Sarah's comment was so damning and it hit the right nerve in Meg. Conservatives have sold out their country for power. Period.

by Anonymousreply 546July 14, 2018 12:53 AM

Not sure if this is the same clip that is posted above (it won’t play for me) but in this one, there is “Republican-on-Republican crime” which tickles Joy.

Is Megan’s eye twitching? Girl is s going to have a coronary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547July 14, 2018 12:56 AM

I love watching Meghan’s face every time Sonny talks about people born on third base can’t be self made. Meghan owes everything she has to being John Mcains daughter.

by Anonymousreply 548July 14, 2018 1:34 AM

Someone needs to tell her stop telling the audience to not applaud what she doesn't agree with. That's the point of a live audience.

by Anonymousreply 549July 14, 2018 2:46 AM

In the evening, you can go to the ABC app and watch the entire episode of THE VIEW from that day instead of looking around for clips.

by Anonymousreply 550July 14, 2018 5:44 AM

Meghan thinks she is the Oracle of Trumpi and only she can divine conservatism for non conservatives.

The Pythia she ain't.

by Anonymousreply 551July 14, 2018 6:05 AM

Me-again always reminds us that she has more reason than anyone to hate Trump. And yet she doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 552July 14, 2018 7:11 AM

Moohgan has anointed herself ground zero for knowing what "middle America" thinks and feels. And if we don't listen to her, we're never going to know and understand these poor downtrodden real Americans.

I don't want to understand them. If after a year-and-a-half these deplorables won't admit that Trump is a fraud and a liar, then there is no reason to understand them. Trump insulted Theresa May and then the next morning lied about it calling his own words fake news. Mooohgan's poor middle American idiots won't admit he lies. So fuck trying to understand them. I only want to defeat them.

by Anonymousreply 553July 14, 2018 7:18 AM

This bitch was wilding out Friday. It was ALMOST scurry. I feel so sorry for her staff--I would add her husband, but she says he’s more conservative than her entire family--so he must be a goddamn Nazi. I did notice earlier this week that Whoopi no longer hides her disdain. In fact, the entire panel had the HTSE (head tilt and side-eye) going on when she was LITERALLY throwing a tantrum yesterday--even Sarah. I think she’s scared shitless of Whoopi, so on Fridays, mom is gone and she can act a fool. I’ve also noticed that Joy seems to be more tolerant of her.

I don’t know, man...she’s such a goddamn cliche. She’s the culmination of everything I imagined a spoiled, conservative, rich girl could be.

by Anonymousreply 554July 14, 2018 10:27 AM

Me-again and again and again was so shrill on Friday. Her voice was at a high-pitched screech. She can talk all she wants about not liking Trump. She loves him.

by Anonymousreply 555July 14, 2018 10:34 AM

[quote] Moohgan has anointed herself ground zero for knowing what "middle America" thinks and feels.

Yes, she waves as she flies over them every weekend on her way to her multi million dollar Arizona ranch.

by Anonymousreply 556July 14, 2018 11:42 AM

She'll never admit a huge portion of his "fans" are racist either. As long as he is demonizing brown people, they will cheer.

by Anonymousreply 557July 14, 2018 11:45 AM

Go stomp off the set and have your tantrum, Meghan... and keep going. Don't return.

by Anonymousreply 558July 14, 2018 12:39 PM

I WILL say! I am traveling for work and haven’t seen The View for several days. I don’t miss it at all. Meghan’s words and even her voice are bad for anyone who has anxiety issues.

by Anonymousreply 559July 14, 2018 1:28 PM

The show must have really clamped down on behind the scenes leakers.

In years past they were leaking all the behind the scenes dirt regarding conflicts, bad behavior, etc...

You know Meghan's petulant behavior is causing drama.

by Anonymousreply 560July 14, 2018 1:41 PM

Let me finish! Let me speak!

by Anonymousreply 561July 14, 2018 1:48 PM

I loved how Joy overrode Blimpy and told the audience to do what they wanted. The audience has turned on Moopants and will now start openly booing her. Then they'll replace her. And good giddamn riddance. That woman from friday's show was pretty good as a conservative commentator, they should bring her on permanently. I feel like the producers of the show are trolling Moo by bringing on Conservatives and auditioning her replacement under her nose. Good. She deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 562July 14, 2018 3:52 PM

Where is the bell, where is the bell, WHERE IS THE FUCKING BELL!!!!!!!

So funny. Not a split screen but so funny.

When they find the bell, have Asuncion hit Princess White Power in the face with it.

by Anonymousreply 563July 14, 2018 6:22 PM

I'd rather see her twist it in grapefruit style a la Cagney/Marsh, r563

by Anonymousreply 564July 14, 2018 6:26 PM

He doesn't really twist.

Don't care as long as she gets it in the kisser.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565July 14, 2018 7:03 PM

Well I had't seen it in a very long time, r565. You are correct, it's a smush not a twist.

by Anonymousreply 566July 14, 2018 7:07 PM

R553 She has said they don't care if he lies they feel good about his messaging. She literally said that while, of course, yelling at Joy.

When conservatives do something horrible, which is every day now, she ALWAYS brings out the "bothsiderism" bullshit as her first words.

She does love Trump. She'll never admit it. And her husband is absolutely a Nazi. He is why she has gotten arch conservative.

Joy laughs at her. Friday's show was the first time she went after Sara when Sara hit a nerve. She wouldn't let Sara finish and Sara shook her head and looked off to the side. Meggie was out of control.

by Anonymousreply 567July 14, 2018 8:36 PM

My favorite part was Joy's yelling at Sunny, "Stop with the bell!" after she had heard Sunny's bell joke too many times. The audience got a kick out of it too.

To me, what seemed to enrage Meghan the most was when other people didn't yield to her diva behavior. She tried to interrupt and screech over Tara, but Tara raised her voice and kept going. When she tried to interrupt Sara, Sara proclaimed "Let me finish", subtly mocking one of Meghan's favorite lines. During the "born-on-third-base" topic, she looked very pissed. I was expecting smoke to come out of her ears. When someone doesn't agree with her, she takes it personally. Then tries to bully the person; if that doesn't work, she plays the victim and tries to make the other person look like a bully. When it was Meghan who was trying to bully.

by Anonymousreply 568July 14, 2018 8:57 PM

What is her husband's name. I want to Google him.

by Anonymousreply 569July 14, 2018 10:18 PM

Google her name and husband I'm sure it will pop right up

by Anonymousreply 570July 14, 2018 10:19 PM

[quote]I feel like the producers of the show are trolling Moo by bringing on Conservatives and auditioning her replacement under her nose. Good. She deserves it.

I was thinking that too. But May-Gun is waaaay too dumb and self-absorbed to even notice the producers are auditioning her replacement right in front of her squinty evil eyes!

For a person who claims she's so intelligent and informed, well, she's a completely oblivious airhead!

by Anonymousreply 571July 14, 2018 10:31 PM

You got it R568.. said it perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 572July 14, 2018 10:43 PM

I like the guest host this past Friday.. Tara (?). She'd be a good replacement.

by Anonymousreply 573July 14, 2018 10:45 PM

No, she's not, R571. She knows exactly what the producers are up to that's why she's so defensive and aggressive when the guest-host/her competition, speaks.

R568 took a shitload of words to tell us Meghan's a brat.

by Anonymousreply 574July 15, 2018 1:25 AM

I would love for Ana Navarro to be her replacement but she seems pretty ensconced. in Miami. I doubt she'd move.

by Anonymousreply 575July 15, 2018 1:32 AM

Ana Navarro is more liberal than Sunny and Sara combined. She's a fake republican until they get rid of Trump. She's always coming up with the one liners and smackdowns that one. She's too savvy for The View to be honest. I bet Joyless hates her, because Joy's synapses are S L O W I N G D O W N.

by Anonymousreply 576July 15, 2018 1:42 AM

I thoroughly enjoyed watching Tara Setmayer unload on her. I'm also glad she didn't take any of the Beasts shit. Tara would make an excellent replacement and I'm glad the Beast is aware of it.

Oh and fuck her for saying SHE more than ANYONE has the right to hate Drumpf. No you don't bitch. You don't have more reason than the people who are actually impacted by the Douche's policies. You don't get to say you have more right than anyone just because he called your daddy some names and despite that, you'd still rim his ass if he bent over and told you to.

Kindly STFU.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577July 15, 2018 1:55 AM

There should be a laugh track going every time Meghan hulks out.

by Anonymousreply 578July 15, 2018 2:01 AM

LoL R578..

by Anonymousreply 579July 15, 2018 2:03 AM

R577

I tweeted her & the show "Tell that to the crying children in cages" when she said she has more reason than anyone to hate Trump.

She's horrid.

by Anonymousreply 580July 15, 2018 2:08 AM

Also on that must-see car-crash video, Meeghan pulled out her usual line of "I have more reason to hate Trump than anyone else on this panel!", presumably because of what Trump and his Administration has said about Daddy Dearest. Just once, I would *LOVE* to hear of the other women respond to that by saying "And yet, you've told us NOT to go after people in Trump's Administration because you have family and friends working there. So the question is Meghan - where DO your loyalties lie?"

by Anonymousreply 581July 15, 2018 3:31 AM

Are we really going to see THREAD FIVE?

She has legs. Fat piano legs.

by Anonymousreply 582July 15, 2018 8:09 AM

R571 Meghan clearly knows what's going on which is why she's so defensive.

What has happened to Joy? she was going on and on this week about how much power she has. she's talking in an echo chamber. that's not power. That's ego-stroking.

by Anonymousreply 583July 15, 2018 9:45 AM

Does anyone remember on Monday when Whoopi was wrapping up a topic and then Megan interrupts and says "Put up the picture" of that 92-year-old Mexican guy that Laquisha and her baby’s daddy beat up with a brick? They put up the photo and then Whoopi says “NO! take it down. Take. It. Down. I’m not finished…” but then exasperated, she just gave in and let Megan talk.

I just can't imagine she'll be there next season.

by Anonymousreply 584July 15, 2018 10:11 AM

Is Bill Geddes still running that show? He's somewhere to the right of Genghis Khan.

by Anonymousreply 585July 15, 2018 10:24 AM

The View’s summer break starts in a couple weeks. While on break, expect ABC to announce that Mooghan will not be returning in September.

by Anonymousreply 586July 15, 2018 10:57 AM

ABC wants to get big ratings out of the death of John McCain. If he dies over the summer, she’s off the show. If he hangs on until the fall, she will be back on the View.

by Anonymousreply 587July 15, 2018 11:34 AM

R582.. She's the "thread" that keeps on giving.. lol.

by Anonymousreply 588July 15, 2018 12:44 PM

R584.. I remember. Meghan wants to run the show and be the "voice", and know all of conservatives. Whoopi will kick her ass....

by Anonymousreply 589July 15, 2018 12:49 PM

R585

Bill was fired a couple years ago. He's back on the West Coast now.

The show runner now is a woman . She definitely runs a tighter ship from the stand point of clamping down on backstage leaks.

by Anonymousreply 590July 15, 2018 1:00 PM

Candi Carter and Brian Teta are the co-executive producers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591July 15, 2018 1:44 PM

@ candincarter and @brianteta on Twitter.

Not that it really matters, since The View takes the most aggressive “we don’t want to know what viewers think, so DO NOT contact us” stance on TV.

by Anonymousreply 592July 15, 2018 1:47 PM

Meg is supremely talented and well deserving of her enormous fame.

by Anonymousreply 593July 15, 2018 1:55 PM

I think her name is Jenna Bush Hater, R593

by Anonymousreply 594July 15, 2018 1:59 PM

I love Jenna Bush. She's so relatable. She also has vocally opposed Trump and his "policies." I love that Jenna sounds like her mom when she talks. It's comforting. Of course Jenna is not the glamorous, distinguished presence that Meghan McCain brings to the table. Whoopi is going to overdose on summer break, so expect Meghan as moderator this fall. You can't do 90 mg capsules and vape and then fire up a phatty too Whoopi Pie. (god she smells)

Jenna Bush would never be a permanent host on The View. She's a decent woman with an educated mind.

by Anonymousreply 595July 15, 2018 4:27 PM

Jenna Bush is a drunken whore who, like all Bushes, should have been run out of the country a decade ago.

by Anonymousreply 596July 15, 2018 4:28 PM

We're all weak vessels R595. I pray that Jesus will bring peace to your troubled mind.

by Anonymousreply 597July 15, 2018 5:02 PM

R596, the above message was meant for you.

by Anonymousreply 598July 15, 2018 6:47 PM

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, it's always Jesus!

by Anonymousreply 599July 15, 2018 7:14 PM

Part Five (!!?!!) created

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600July 15, 2018 7:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!