Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Southern Charm, Season 5 - PART II

Say your goodbyes to Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 535August 29, 2019 7:40 PM

Here's a link to Part I...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 17, 2018 5:15 PM

Are they really going to drop him?

by Anonymousreply 2June 19, 2018 12:19 AM

the men in this show are hot and very gay friendly if not outright gay

by Anonymousreply 3June 19, 2018 12:55 AM

bummer, he is hot. most of they guys are, cept jb

naoimie and Kathryn need be removed. kathryns son has fetal alchcohol syndrome due to her partying while she was preggers? disgusting. Thomas is nuts for bein wid her.....sad he deserves so much better.

by Anonymousreply 4June 19, 2018 12:59 AM

I like the show but are they not Trumptards?

by Anonymousreply 5June 19, 2018 1:20 AM

They're from South Carolina and rich R5, so most likely the answer is yes.

by Anonymousreply 6June 19, 2018 1:50 AM

Looks like Thomas Ravenel won't even be attending the reunion...

Andy Cohen Says Thomas Ravenel's Absence at the Southern Charm Reunion Was 'a Mutual Decision'

As two women accuse him of sexual assault, Thomas Ravenel did not tape the Southern Charm season 5 reunion in New York last week.

“It was a mutual decision,” Bravo’s Andy Cohen told ABC News of the former politician’s absence.

However, Ravenel’s girlfriend Ashley Jacobs did film the special, and Cohen said he was “stunned” by her behavior in the last episode.

“It’s not her last meltdown of the season, and what happens at the reunion is jaw dropping,” he added.

A source close to Jacobs told PEOPLE that she was “really happy to be able to finally set the record straight about her feelings.”

“She’s glad she was at the reunion and able to defend Thomas on his behalf,” the source said.

South Carolina police are investigating allegations of sexual assault brought against Ravenel, 55, by “nanny Dawn,” who was featured on the show caring for Ravenel’s two children with ex Kathryn Calhoun Dennis: daughter Kensie, 4, and son Saint, 2½. Dawn claimed he attempted to kiss her after coming back from a night out with friends.

Additionally, real estate agent Ashley Perkins has alleged that Ravenel assaulted her mom Debbie Holloway Perkins after meeting him on Tinder in October 2015 and going on a last-minute first date.

Ravenel has denied the accusations through his attorney, and a source close to the network told PEOPLE earlier this month that “no decision has been made yet” about firing him from Southern Charm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 21, 2018 10:42 PM

Shemp is not a Trump supporter. Read his Twitter page.

by Anonymousreply 8June 21, 2018 11:00 PM

The article at R7 makes Ashley sound like a real nutcase.

Boy, is that girl THIRSTY!

by Anonymousreply 9June 21, 2018 11:04 PM

What happened on tonight's episode?

by Anonymousreply 10June 22, 2018 3:47 AM

Whitney and Shep drink Cameran's tit milk, and Craig calls himself a "seamstress" and stabs himself in the hand with a butter knife.

by Anonymousreply 11June 22, 2018 4:25 AM

I still can't figure out if Kathryn's on drugs or not.

That said, Craig's new haircut made him look SO good!

Damn, he's a handsome man.

by Anonymousreply 12June 22, 2018 4:31 AM

does Kathryns son look ok ? there were rumors bout his 'looks' and how she partyed when she carried him: fetal alcohol syndrome, I know Thomas aint perfect, but to be saddled with that trainwreck Kathryn is a bummer...

by Anonymousreply 13June 22, 2018 4:34 AM

Wow, I never realized the depths of Craig's procrastination, until seeing him talk with Pat about the pillow designs.

Naomie is awful, but I guess I do understand where she's coming from.

Craig must just be used to getting by on his looks, because if it wasn't for that, I think that he would be homeless and unemployed right now.

by Anonymousreply 14June 22, 2018 4:41 AM

I'm not a Patricia fan but I love the way she got her point across to Craig (who clearly didn't understand why she wasn't giving him yet another free pass). She could have been a cunt but she was very polite and reminded him that this is business and he didn't deliver. Of course, if he had just one more day.................................... geez. I find it hard to believe that Kathryn just shut off her phone and went into seclusion for a week. She never checked on her kids? Thomas never thought it was odd that he hadn't heard from her? Either she's lying or Thomas knew what she was doing.

by Anonymousreply 15June 22, 2018 4:45 AM

I agree about Kathryn.

She was using again. She lied to Dani too, because Kathryn never explained why she didn't open the door when they knocked, especially since it was right after the manager spoke to her.

Kathryn gave the excuse that she didn't see the texts, but they were BANGING on her door, and she didn't answer. That's because she was high.

I know a lot of addicts, and that's typical behavior. She just didn't want to get busted by the courts, and lose her parental privileges. (P.S., Thomas must have known, which is why he was silent about it)

by Anonymousreply 16June 22, 2018 5:17 AM

I agree ^, Kathryn was probably using, exactly what I don’t know. Ashley seemed coked up for a lot of the episode too. Unfortunately so was Craig...the shakes, stuffy nose, etc as he lost track of time and then tried to meet Patricia’s deadline with an hour to go...there’s a bad undercurrent of the stuff with several of the cast. Whitney and the producers seem to like subtly highlighting it. Wouldn’t be surprised if he had a secret sugar daddy for cash and coke. Wouldn’t be surprised if it was Whitney...

by Anonymousreply 17June 22, 2018 12:04 PM

R13 Yes she abused drugs throughout her second pregnancy. From my understanding she used drugs during her first but not as much or frequently. The kids have problems because of this.

by Anonymousreply 18June 22, 2018 12:21 PM

I don't think the kids have FAS.

If you look at Kathryn's face, it's pretty similar to the kids. I think they just have to grow into their looks.

Even Thomas looks a bit "special," if you look closely.

by Anonymousreply 19June 22, 2018 4:42 PM

The little boy has Kathryn’s insanely high cone-shaped forehead and Thomas’s nose and mouth. This gives him a certain “special” look but probably nothing abnormal happening. The damage, if any, is probably internal/behavioral and will show up in a few years. Sometimes people, however goodlooking, are just bad eggs and have a downwardly mobile life. Hope not with those kids.

by Anonymousreply 20June 22, 2018 5:36 PM

Both the kids look like Kathryn--high forehead, huge head, wide spaced eyes. They may be fine, but the little boy does have a "look" about him. Thomas often looks completely inbred--like an extra in Deliverance, with a veneer of good breeding.

by Anonymousreply 21June 22, 2018 6:58 PM

Thomas looks totally inbred. I do think that Kenzie is an adorable delight. So cute!

by Anonymousreply 22June 22, 2018 8:45 PM

Both of those children look like they have Down syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 23June 22, 2018 11:12 PM

In my next life I want to come back as Miss Patricia.

by Anonymousreply 24June 22, 2018 11:24 PM

Alright. I'm back this week with my usual take, though a bit late because I cleared all my browser data a week ago thereby placing me on DL persona non-grata status for an entire nine days.

Craigy, Craigy, Craigy. What is up with this guy? Miss Patricia gave him two weeks to come up with an original pet pillow. We find that he took two MONTHS for the project and STILL couldn't deliver! How humiliating for him to have drinks with the guy he went to law school with - guy was seriously talking shit the entire time. Craig doesn't care though. You know he was humming the song "Born Free" the whole time he was listening to this guy's shade-shit storm. At this point, I'm going to go with drugs - it's GOT TO BE DRUGS! Did I really hear Whitney, Shep, and Cameran say that Naomi has been Craig's ONLY piece of ass to date?!! Damn. We've got to get to the bottom of this for once and for all (pun intended).

Austen laid down the law with Victoria, eh? He told her to skiddadle - yeah, SUUUURE Austen. In relationships soured, isn't it always the ho-whore, being guilty as fuck for straying in the first place, talking about THEY ended the relationship due to the other party NOT trusting them. Haha. Austen, I think you're telling a lie here, pal. You know that chick gave you your marching papers after talking all kinds of shit concerning your lack of endowment and inability to couple satisfactorily - if she wanted a Minute Man, she'd have time traveled back to the American Revolution, right? Hey - with some men, you can just look and tell.

Ashley shows up at Miss Patricia's Antebellum Palace once again full of "Oh woe is Me" silliness. Am I the only person who's absolutely SPECTACULAR as reading folks, here? Miss Patricia really couldn't give two freaky fucks about Ashley's Ravenel drama. She's just playing along for camera time. She DID, however, provide Miss California with sage advice by telling her that no woman can change a man already set in his ways. Somebody hand that bitch a pad and pen so she can concentrate on being a star pupil of Miss Patricia's tutorial: Grifting 101. Michael the Man Servant is absolutely Pavlovian with that damned bell, isn't he? She rings that bell, and home-dude comes running every time. You know he's talking all kinds of shit before he gets to her. I hope that Pat remembers to be nice to him while OFF CAMERA so that she doesn't down urine infused Martinis on the regular. If not, then DON'T eat the chocolate pie, Miss Patricia!

Finally, during the preview for next week's episode, Shep is shown bending over to get into the Frigidaire for something. The camera zooms in on his ass which shows signs of horrifying uncleanliness! Did you see all those tiny red sores at the top of his left ass cheek?!! If not, then go to OnDemand and fast forward that shit to the ending as the preview starts to roll. This was a gimme for all y'all who peppered the last Southern Charm S. 5 thread with remarks concerning Shep and his dirty ass. It was right there on the camera for the whole world to see. I think someone from the Bravo team frequents DL on the regular. Hi Andy!

by Anonymousreply 25June 23, 2018 5:54 PM

Call me crazy but I believe Kathryn when she says she went off her meds. I really don't think she was using. If you've ever been around people who stop taking meds without a doctors ok then you know how erratic their behavior can be. I know that for fact.

by Anonymousreply 26June 23, 2018 6:00 PM

[quote] Did I really hear Whitney, Shep, and Cameran say that Naomi has been Craig's ONLY piece of ass to date?!!

Well, that's if you don't count his "roommate" Sean.

Did you hear him say "I need you, Sean" when he was arranging his flowers, or doing some shit like that?

I'm very curious about what role Sean has in Craig's life. So far, he's been very quiet on the show.

[quote] Austen laid down the law with Victoria, eh? He told her to skiddadle - yeah, SUUUURE Austen

He said that she threw a drink on him!

I guess he figured out that he was dealing with another Ashley-type of psycho, and dumped her.

[quote] Shep is shown bending over to get into the Frigidaire for something. The camera zooms in on his ass which shows signs of horrifying uncleanliness!

Ugh, why did you have to remind me that I saw that??? I had blocked it out.

Cameran looked horrified, that she had to see his plumber's crack. I don't know if it was uncleanliness, or bug bites, or freckles. But it certainly wasn't pretty to look at.

[quote] Michael the Man Servant is absolutely Pavlovian with that damned bell, isn't he?

He's also the dumpiest looking butler I've ever seen.

She should make him wear a uniform.

by Anonymousreply 27June 23, 2018 7:44 PM

Looks like Trashley was beyond disappointed upon opening her gift from Thomas.

She was pissed that little box she had hoped was an engagement ring turned out to be a bracelet that she didn't want. Glad Thomas told her it's not going to work out and maybe they should call it quits. His two kids don't need someone like that in their lives. Trashley would be the stepmother from hell. She got plenty of freebies and gifts from T-Rav and should just cut her losses and head back West.

by Anonymousreply 28June 25, 2018 6:05 AM

.^^..and yet, they're apparently still together.

by Anonymousreply 29June 25, 2018 11:58 AM

^ Because at this point he can't get anyone else. And he's a sex addict. Put the two together and we can see why he's hanging onto her. He's using her for sex. Nothing more, nothing less. He has no other use for Ashley.

by Anonymousreply 30June 25, 2018 5:06 PM

He's paying a very high price to get laid--she really seems psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 31June 25, 2018 5:09 PM

Looks like Thomas is being charged with sexual assault. The women who have filed charges against him are very credible. BRAVO did not invite him to the upcoming Reunion. That says a lot right there. He's in deep shit and this time I don't think his father's connections are going to get him out of legal trouble. Maybe a lighter sentence, punishment, or whatever, but his reputation is ruined. A good thing.

by Anonymousreply 32June 25, 2018 5:17 PM

^ He's done. Except for his close, good ole boy deplorable buddies who don't see anything wrong with sexual assault because they lack morals and are just like Thomas, he's done. Ashley is all he has and if he doesn't propose to her and produce an expensive ring (emphasis on expensive) she will ditch him. If he gets her a fake ring that looks gorgeous and damn expensive he'll keep the sex going for awhile but as soon as she has it appraised, which she will do, she'll throw it back at him and make what's left of his life miserable.

by Anonymousreply 33June 25, 2018 5:24 PM

I don't think he had much of a reputation before this. I hope it at least gets him off this show--it's annoying that this scumbag (and others on the Bravo payroll) get to preen and collect a paycheck for being dirtbags.

by Anonymousreply 34June 25, 2018 5:24 PM

[quote] He's in deep shit and this time I don't think his father's connections are going to get him out of legal trouble. Maybe a lighter sentence, punishment, or whatever, but his reputation is ruined.

This would be the SECOND time his reputation was ruined, lol.

The first was his cocaine arrest and conviction, while holding public office.

And he managed to come back from that, with a reality show!

by Anonymousreply 35June 25, 2018 7:16 PM

^ Great. Cocaine arrest/conviction WHILE IN OFFICE no less, now combined with sexual assault.

And he has custody of his two toddlers. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 36June 25, 2018 7:18 PM

Why does Miss Patricia's "butler" always look like he just walked out of a 1987 Land's End catalog?

by Anonymousreply 37June 25, 2018 8:43 PM

apart from good looks (and not everyone's got those), the people on this show are really losers.

by Anonymousreply 38June 25, 2018 10:17 PM

I heard the primary cast makes $25K an episode? No wonder nobody works-- except Chelsea.

by Anonymousreply 39June 27, 2018 12:04 PM

Thomas really does seem as dumb as a box of hair. But I suppose money and connections and ambition are everything, because he did get elected to office.

by Anonymousreply 40June 27, 2018 1:48 PM

^Well, a few seasons ago he ran for some other office and lost badly. Kathryn was being touted up to be some sort of consort/first lady type thing by his side.

by Anonymousreply 41June 27, 2018 1:56 PM

R39

Chelsea & Cameran are the only ones I'd spend time with. The others vary from annoying to loathsome.

by Anonymousreply 42June 27, 2018 2:03 PM

Is tonight the last episode?

by Anonymousreply 43June 29, 2018 12:52 AM

I don't think it is. Why do you say that?

by Anonymousreply 44June 29, 2018 1:52 AM

Next one's the finale--in 2 weeks. Looks ghastly.

by Anonymousreply 45June 29, 2018 2:02 AM

I am flabbergasted at the amt of drama Kathryn stirs up. she is gross, using Thomas so badly and acting like a ten yr old. arg. she makes me sick

by Anonymousreply 46June 29, 2018 3:18 AM

I'm glad that Bravo airs old seasons of Southern Charm, because you really get to see what got them to this point.

I watched a few episodes from season three earlier today, and some things really jumped out at me.

1 - Craig joined JD's company as a new employee, and it was so strange listening to JD tell Craig that his business included hotels, salons, bars, etc., and that Craig was going to be a "Project Manager." In addition to that, Craig had to write JD a check for $15,000, to become a "part owner" in the company, and that the rest of his ownership in the company would be put in through "sweat equity." That was back in 2016.

It was the strangest thing I'd ever heard of, but now that I know JD is a total scammer and a fraud, it all makes sense. It also makes sense why Naomie was so pissed at JD. It's because she was with Craig at the time, so she got to see the evolution of that business relationship, firsthand. Fucking JD is such a lowlife.

2 - Way back in season 3, Kathryn couldn't understand why Patricia was blackballing her and not inviting her to parties. In her interviews, Kathryn was saying (about Patricia) that she acts all high and mighty, and that she has all this "class" and etiquette, but really she just married for money.

Then Cooper chimed in by saying that Pat is just jealous of Kathryn because she reminds her so much of herself. Kathryn is in her early 20's, young, beautiful and vibrant, and that's what Pat used to be. That's when Pat called Cooper a "poor man's Truman Capote."

Now I see why Pat is holding such a grudge against both of them.

3 - Thomas showed signs of aggression towards women, way back in season 3.

He was pissed at Jennifer because Jennifer was talking in Kathryn's ear about him, and what a shitty father he is to Kenzie, and when Kathryn landed in the hospital from complications while pregnant with Saint, Jennifer told Craig that Thomas didn't even bother to visit her.

Well Thomas got really pissed at this and all of Jennifer's interference, and he totally lashed out at her at Pat's "flamingo party," where he called her garbage and trash, and screamed at her, and berated her. It was kind of scary to watch.

It's funny how you don't really notice these things while they're happening, but then when you see all the problems occurring two years later, it all makes sense.

Oh, and Thomas' cute boyfriend/coke dealer was also hanging around at that time. He was always mysteriously skulking in the background, but never spoke. It was odd. I almost think that he might have been Whitneys' boyfriend, even though Whitney never spoke to him at all. Maybe Thomas was covering for Whitney, by calling that cute lurker, his "friend." Bizarre.

One thing has been consistent, though. Patricia's pool has always looked like shit. It's dirty and murky, and it looks more like a yard pond, rather than a swimming pool.

by Anonymousreply 47June 29, 2018 3:35 AM

I was grossed out in last week's episode when Cam said she had not showered at all for 2 weeks following the birth of her daughter. Disgusting. Women bleed heavy after the birth and sweat a lot during labor too. They can take a shower as soon as 8-10 hrs after the birth and most women can't wait to do so. Two weeks. Absolutely disgusting. Naomi only showers twice a week. All of them, except Chelsea and Patricia, look unclean and smelly.

by Anonymousreply 48June 29, 2018 3:41 AM

I wonder who does Ashley's makeup? She looks like a crazy lady.

Her cheeks have way too much blush, then she has dark brown spots, and beige spots, together with all the heavy blush, and she ends up looking NUTS.

I'm surprised Thomas hasn't mentioned it to her.

by Anonymousreply 49June 29, 2018 4:22 AM

I still don't understand how the loathesome and crazy Kathryn achieved sainthood between last season and this one. It's made such an abrupt change in the energy of the show, and it doesn't make any sense at all. Not that much else makes any sense on this show, but still....

by Anonymousreply 50June 29, 2018 1:00 PM

R50

Preach! I say that every week.

by Anonymousreply 51June 29, 2018 1:19 PM

To be fair, it might be a show for us... but for most of the cast it's their actual life and kids are involved.

It wouldn't be a stretch to think that people around Kathryn discovered a lot more regarding what brought on/out that bad side of her - namely Thomas gaslighting her on a daily basis. The fact that she came back tails between her legs after rehab, owning up to her crap, fighting for her kids whilst Thomas still remained messy as ever most likely help.

Also, Shep, Whitney and Craig - who knew (haha) Kathryn before the show started - have kept on mentioning how nice and better she was before Thomas. So, obviously, it helped give context to her behaviour, even outside of the depression and the (obvious) PP.

by Anonymousreply 52June 29, 2018 2:47 PM

The one thing I like about this show is that the women for the most part, at least, seem much more real and relatable than women on the other "reality" shows on Bravo. The guys are too to some extent. Thomas, however, is a complete and disgusting pig. He makes my skin crawl. I'm so glad that the real world has finally bitten him in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 53June 29, 2018 3:27 PM

I appreciate your explanation, r52, but it still seems like quite a pivot. It would be interesting what went on between last season and this one.

by Anonymousreply 54June 29, 2018 3:30 PM

Kathryn is just growing up. She was like only in her early 20's when the show started.

Imagine what you would be like on a reality show, when you were 21 and 22. I would have been a hot mess!

I think the fact that she had two kids, a horrible relationship, addiction problems, recovery, etc., has all taught her a lot about responsibility. People like Kathryn are definitely capable of making a change, and I believe that she has. The camera doesn't lie, and her confessionals seem sincere. Plus, having everybody else on the show vouch for her, says a lot.

Ashley on the other hand, is a fucking nutcase. Hitting Craig, hitting on Shep... all on camera. While she's using Thomas for his money. What a whore.

Can't wait until the finale, when she's exposed as an "escort." She totally fits the type.

by Anonymousreply 55June 29, 2018 3:39 PM

Let's not forget they shoot for months and the show is edited in a way to provide entertainment every week, for 13+ episodes, too. Some things are definitely going to look sudden.

by Anonymousreply 56June 29, 2018 3:45 PM

[quote] Hitting Craig

Whoops. That should read, "Hitting ON Craig."

It was so gross when she actually came out and said to Shep's face, that if things don't work out with Thomas, that she would stay in Charleston with him, IF he "took care" of her. Ew.

by Anonymousreply 57June 29, 2018 3:52 PM

Okay. Here we go again. Craig working on his sewing patterns and asking his room mate for assistance SCREAMED the word 'couple!" You just know that when the cameras aren't rolling, Craigy baby is in the shower yelling "HONEY! Could you please come loofah my back for me?" Especially with that man-made claw on his hand. Whatever. Craig sitting in between the two wanna-be alpha males JD and Thomas at the rich folkz rodeo is telling. We love you, Craig. Shep, too, is pinging to high heaven and back. Did I miss the part where the tiny red infected dots were showed at the top of his left butt cheek? I didn't see it according to last weeks preview. They were so plentiful that you could have grabbed a pen to play "connect the dots." My guess is that Shep shut that shit down! Who can blame him? And what the hell is he doing trying to cook on high heat? Scripted. No one over the age of 18 is that dumb.

Thomas and Ashley. MM Mm mm!! So obvious to me that she is with him for the M.O.N.E.Y. He knows it, too. This gives him and extraordinary degree of leverage over her. He's got the upper hand and he'll play it when he wants. At this point all he's ever going to have to say to her is "Let's just call it quits" and BOOM! she's brought to heel. So we find that he's renting an apartment for her. My guess is that he told her he'd rent it for her initially until she got on her own feet which she is dragging to a bloody pulp! That chick isn't thinking about finding a job, pal. YOU are her job! As a woman, she knows and accepts the ongoing threat which Kathryn and her children pose to her. It's in the forefront of her mind at all times that Thomas and Kathryn could resume their relationship at any time, and from the looks of things I see that as a distinct possibility. Who knows? Maybe the reason Kathryn didn't open her door last week was because Thomas was there. It's possible. Ashley IS a fatal attraction waiting to boil over into action.

Why does every season of Southern Charm seem to end with a great big to-do where they all get dressed to the nines, appear at some pretentious social function as a setting for all hell breaking loose? Same shit/Different season. Miss Patricia and her instigating ass is working both sides of the room in last nights episode. How are BOTH Thomas and Ashley going to Miss Pat for relationship advice with ole Miss playing them both off one another? From the talk she had with Thomas last night, I'd say she's trying to shut that shit down. What's up with Ashley going around asking the guys if they would date her if she wasn't with Thomas? Such action reeks of insecurity. She needs to just relax and enjoy the ride, but she can't because she's got so much riding on Thomas askin' fer her to marry 'im. Shit, she got 20k in clothes from him while all Kathryn was able to get him to cough up was a pair of Dr Scholls and a Happy Meal AND SHE GAVE HIM TWO KIDS!

by Anonymousreply 58June 29, 2018 4:05 PM

Ashley, Craig, Shemp and Austen all have messy bms

by Anonymousreply 59June 29, 2018 4:10 PM

Thomas really looks like an inbred hillbilly when he gets angry. Those genes really come out.

by Anonymousreply 60June 29, 2018 7:04 PM

[quote] Did I miss the part where the tiny red infected dots were showed at the top of his left butt cheek? I didn't see it according to last weeks preview. They were so plentiful that you could have grabbed a pen to play "connect the dots." My guess is that Shep shut that shit down!

Lol, no you didn't miss it. They only showed it in the previews.

However, Cameran did manage to get in a dig when she said (referring to his butt crack), "who knows when was the last time it's been washed?" Haha, Cameran has got to be a Datalounger. She always says what we're thinking!

[quote] Why does every season of Southern Charm seem to end with a great big to-do where they all get dressed to the nines, appear at some pretentious social function as a setting for all hell breaking loose?

Honey, it wouldn't be Southern Charm without the finale gala event.

It's a trademark of the show, and I love it!

by Anonymousreply 61June 29, 2018 7:27 PM

Thomas showing some major VPL on last nights show

by Anonymousreply 62June 29, 2018 8:13 PM

R55

Hold up! There's a rumor Ashley is an escort? Spill!

by Anonymousreply 63June 29, 2018 8:47 PM

In the coming attractions, Kathryn made a comment along the lines of "I can't wait till Thomas finds out she's an escort." Gasps all around.

by Anonymousreply 64June 29, 2018 8:49 PM

Thomas looked like he had a squirrel in his pants.

by Anonymousreply 65June 29, 2018 10:29 PM

Maybe he did.

by Anonymousreply 66June 29, 2018 10:35 PM

Cam really had some nerve commenting that Shep's ass crack may not have been washed in a long time when she hadn't showered for 2 weeks after giving birth. What a pig. Who the hell does that? And that bullshit about everyone having to get a recent flu shot in order to see the baby is ridiculous. I guess because her husband is a doctor and doctors push pharma drugs and flu shots she thought that would be in order But it's stupid and an imposition too.

As long as visitors and guests in her home don't have a cold or anything contagious or open herpes/cold sores and they always wash their hands before holding the baby there shouldn't be a problem. Fuck it if I would have to get a flu shot before seeing someone's new baby when I am clean and healthy. She could have made the baby sick with her toxic stench from not taking a shower for two weeks; menstrual blood and other bodily fluids and dried up old breastmilk caked all over her chest area and stomach. That's what she really should have been worried about. Not Shep's unwashed ass crack and people getting flu shots before entering her home to see the new baby.

by Anonymousreply 67June 30, 2018 5:26 AM

Ashley is an LA escort/'Model-Actress"; she's also an LA friend of Whitney's (SC's EP), who'd specifically hired her to stir up shit with Kathryn, who'd dumped him for Thomas in SC Season 1.

by Anonymousreply 68June 30, 2018 5:33 AM

My friend wouldn't let me see her baby because I didn't have a flu shot. It's a real thing.

by Anonymousreply 69June 30, 2018 1:01 PM

calm down, r67. jesus.

i think it's the diptheria/whooping cough shot you need to get before visiting a new baby. prospective parents now are vigilant about it, and hospitals actually make it available to maternity ward visitors.

by Anonymousreply 70June 30, 2018 1:05 PM

R68

So she's not a RN?

by Anonymousreply 71June 30, 2018 4:30 PM

^ Well, she sort of, kind of, is. But not technically, officially.

by Anonymousreply 72June 30, 2018 5:12 PM

meaning: no, she's not. evidently, she's a sex worker.

not that there's anything wrong with that....

by Anonymousreply 73June 30, 2018 5:17 PM

I would think it would be easy to know if she ever was a RN. RNs are licensed like MDs & it seems like Bravo or even a viewer would be able to search nursing licensing boards.

by Anonymousreply 74June 30, 2018 6:26 PM

One of her tweets which shows that she and Thomas are still together showing that she had recently obtained her RN license from S Carolina.

by Anonymousreply 75June 30, 2018 6:33 PM

why doesn't this show have at least one gay or bi character? it's an Andy Cohen show, isn't it? the men all seem bi or gay to me.

by Anonymousreply 76June 30, 2018 7:04 PM

I do believe Shep’s ass is dirty and disgusting. But he’s the kind of guy who probably still wants to be rimmed. Disgusting.

Craig and his roommate would make a cute couple. I hate Austen’s face. And I’m still attracted to Thomas even though he’s a terrible person.

by Anonymousreply 77June 30, 2018 8:27 PM

R5 and R6 I don't think Naomi is a trump supporter. During the halloween party Naomi saw JD dressed as trump and she was grossed out by that. I also don't think shep is one either or camran or neither chelsea. I'm not really sure about anyone else. I'm sure Patricia is definitely a trump supporter. She's actually friends with that asshole.

So there's that.

by Anonymousreply 78June 30, 2018 8:44 PM

I would say based on Cameran's mom and her upbringing there is no way she is a Trump supporter. Chelsea seems too kind. Shemp is intelligent even though he is aimless so I doubt he is either. Shep admitted he doesn't have an ass. At least he is self aware. Naomi is French so most likely not.

by Anonymousreply 79June 30, 2018 9:42 PM

Attempting to ascertain a possible range of Shep's "mailbox money." Anyone know of what he did for a living BEFORE Southern Charm?

by Anonymousreply 80June 30, 2018 9:46 PM

With Thomas gone I wouldn't be surprised if JD got bumped up to regular cast member. And he'll love every minute of it.

by Anonymousreply 81June 30, 2018 10:45 PM

Shemp was/is a tust fund brat. Not loaded but with enough to get by comfortably and offer plenty of drinking money. Now he makes $250K or more a year, his best gig yet.

by Anonymousreply 82July 1, 2018 2:18 PM

^Well that's what I was trying to figure out. Maybe a few grand per month, perhaps. Did he graduate college? Shep, I mean.

by Anonymousreply 83July 1, 2018 2:58 PM

Yeah Shep did graduate college. I can't remember where but he went to a good southern school. Vanderbilt maybe?

by Anonymousreply 84July 1, 2018 5:17 PM

Anybody taking a quick glance at Shep's twitter would know he'd rather slit his wrists than support Trump.

by Anonymousreply 85July 2, 2018 5:26 PM

Good to know.

by Anonymousreply 86July 2, 2018 5:28 PM

Austen may not be such a good guy after all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87July 7, 2018 6:59 PM

Is he pregnant???? That’s beyond dad bod

by Anonymousreply 88July 7, 2018 7:04 PM

Just say NO, kids. And tell them that I said so.

by Anonymousreply 89July 7, 2018 7:23 PM

That article at R87 is bullshit.

Austen did NOT try to "harm her with physical violence." She burst into his home uninvited at 7:30 a.m. He asked her to leave, and when she started freaking out and would NOT leave, he said that he would put her out. That's not physical violence. That's asking a crazy bitch to leave his home. But I love how the author tries to spin it like he's some sort of abuser.

Also, who cares if he slept with those two women? He's single. He's not married. He didn't break any laws. But SHE did. She entered his home without his permission, SHE started attacking him and his guests, and SHE wouldn't leave. How in the hell is that Austen's fault?

But in this bullshit age of #metoo, the man is always to blame. Right?

One thing that does surprise me is that if I'm not mistaken, it says he was with two women, and one of them was Chelsea? Hmmm.... Maybe she really is bi, after all.

by Anonymousreply 90July 7, 2018 7:40 PM

The new gf was probably just hoping to get on the show. There can’t be any other reason for someone to date Austen with that face of his considering we can now see his body is no better.

by Anonymousreply 91July 7, 2018 7:43 PM

Different Chelsea R90

by Anonymousreply 92July 7, 2018 8:10 PM

pretty tame video.

by Anonymousreply 93July 7, 2018 8:28 PM

All of these people are crazy. But it's still a good show.

As for sheps mailbox money. I'm sure he has at least a few million dollars in it. He travels constantly and he's a home owner too. All of that takes money. I'm sure he even has more than enough to settle down and start a family and buy a proper home etc.

I know his kind and they like to downplay their wealth. The less people think you have, the better.

by Anonymousreply 94July 7, 2018 8:46 PM

Austen stated to Craig "I wish I was gay" during an episode this past season.

by Anonymousreply 95July 9, 2018 1:18 AM

Actually R95, Craig said it to Austen in episode one.

by Anonymousreply 96July 9, 2018 1:30 AM

Apparently there is a TRav sex tape out there

by Anonymousreply 97July 9, 2018 1:42 AM

Eww.

by Anonymousreply 98July 9, 2018 2:27 AM

Haha R97, that's not a bit surprising.

Especially considering all the whores he's been with.

by Anonymousreply 99July 9, 2018 2:31 AM

Will we finally get to see if he has a big dick? I don’t want some grainy footage taken from far away

by Anonymousreply 100July 9, 2018 2:38 AM

really? that's about the only way I want to see him.

by Anonymousreply 101July 9, 2018 2:59 PM

From the moose knuckle he has been sporting pn the show in his white pants I don't think there is any doubt he has a big dick. I mean the red head went running after him like he was her coke dealer.

by Anonymousreply 102July 9, 2018 11:17 PM

But he was her coke dealer.

by Anonymousreply 103July 10, 2018 1:19 AM

He's MY large cocked coke dealer.

by Anonymousreply 104July 10, 2018 1:21 AM

Here's my ass crack!

Anyone want a sample?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105July 10, 2018 4:49 AM

Thomas is such a trashy person. From being a corrupt politician and going to prison for 3 years. To his behavior on southern charm. Being a woman abuser. And everything else in between.

Why wouldn't he not have a sex tape too? Of course he does.

Thomas is just you're typical over privileged entitled white male that happens to be plentiful in America.

Nothing new!

by Anonymousreply 106July 10, 2018 4:37 PM

Anybody watching the finale tonight?

by Anonymousreply 107July 13, 2018 1:58 AM

Yes. It's weird.

by Anonymousreply 108July 13, 2018 2:07 AM

I'm bummed that Thomas won't be at the reunion.

He was such a big part of the season that it'll be boring without him.

by Anonymousreply 109July 13, 2018 2:07 AM

But Ashley will be there and apparently she flips out.

by Anonymousreply 110July 13, 2018 2:08 AM

Just watched the season finale.

Thomas is a sadist. No doubt about it. There were several acts of emotional sadism, aside from the shit-eating grin and smug smirking as Ashley verbally assaulted Kathryn, the mother of his children. Thomas is sadistic. Ashley is a sociopath.

IMO, the two women were not fighting. Ashley was verbally abusing Kathryn and she was just defending herself the best she knew how. On top of that Ashley lied when she said she didn't ask Shep and Craig if they would date her if it didn't work out with Thomas. Outright lied.

I think that the only reason Thomas is still with Ashley the gold-digger, aside from ready sex, is because he knows at this point he can't get anyone else, at least not anyone young, attractive and slender, and who can dress for the occasion. Put the two together; he fears being alone and his reputation is in the shitter. I believe the women who said he assaulted them. He's a pos.

Kathryn dodged a bullet, as she would have been miserable married to that cheap, selfish, sadistic bastard. Ashley doesn't have a golden pussy or a deep throat. Thomas just doesn't want to be alone. And he needs the sex. The truth is, at this point, the only woman who will be with Thomas is another mentally disordered sadist. So it's Ashley or no one. Thomas knows that.

I hope things work out for Kathryn and Shep. They make a nice couple and I think he would be a good stepfather to her two children. Relationships that start out as non-sexual friendships are much more likely to last than those that start out as a sexual relationship.

Another thing; If Ashley has access to Kathryn's children when they are with Thomas, she will very subtly turn the kids against Kathryn. I've seen it before. Ashley is exactly the type of woman to do that. Her family must be glad she's on the East coast, far away from them. I am sure she has started family drama and they can't stand her. She is an emotionally unstable, immature, pot-stirring troublemaker.

Hopefully, Thomas goes to jail, gold-digging Ashley dumps him and moves on, and Kathryn is awarded full/sole-custody and marries Shep. Being married to Shep could also increase her chances of getting full custody of her two children, especially if Thomas does the time for his crime. We'll see.

by Anonymousreply 111July 13, 2018 3:11 AM

Wow! Chelsea and her 'best girlfriend' PING off the charts!

by Anonymousreply 112July 13, 2018 3:17 AM

Lol, Chelsea has always pinged. You're just noticing this now??

Girl is a lipstick lesbian. Can't wait until she comes out, but it would be hard in conservative Charleston.

I also hope that Kathryn gets custody of the kids. They should not be anywhere near that nutcase Ashley, or the sexual assaulter Thomas. Hopefully after watching this season, the courts will give her a chance.

by Anonymousreply 113July 13, 2018 3:23 AM

Everybody seemed coked to the gills at Patricia's tacky winter ball. White tails, please. And her grand dame act toward Kathryn, so insufferable. Naomie with her fake hair and what a little cunt she turned out to be, guess that new nose is even higher in the air. The whole season has felt very scripted and fake.

by Anonymousreply 114July 13, 2018 3:25 AM

If Thomas is convicted wouldn't Kathryn get full custody?

by Anonymousreply 115July 13, 2018 3:32 AM

Yeah, let's go eat "Corn Dogs" on the pier!

by Anonymousreply 116July 13, 2018 3:33 AM

[quote] If Thomas is convicted wouldn't Kathryn get full custody?

I guess it would depends on what the court is holding over her head.

If both parents are deemed unfit, they could possibly end up in foster care, which would be horrible.

I'm guessing that Thomas has the money and connections to avoid something like that, but you never know.

by Anonymousreply 117July 13, 2018 3:35 AM

If Thomas had a hidden sister in the pine needles of West Virginia, he'd rather have the kids end up with her, sleeping on burlap, than with Kathryn.

by Anonymousreply 118July 13, 2018 3:51 AM

I love how Craig was in his towel getting ready, and he called for "Sean!" And then right after that, they showed him zipping up his pants with a hanger. Oh, how I would love to have seen Sean help Craig zip up his pants!

Kathryn looked fabulous, as usual. She always gets such bad advice from people. Her instinct was to go up to Patricia and say thank you for inviting me, but Shep and Dani told her not to. Idiots!

Why does Patricia always wear caftans? I guess she looked okay, but the look is kind of dated, like 70's.

Call me crazy, but I thought Whitney looked pretty good.

by Anonymousreply 119July 13, 2018 4:36 AM

Cameran is passive-aggressively bitchy. Hating on Craigy because of his love of sewing. Naomi the Nose put her up to it.

by Anonymousreply 120July 13, 2018 4:38 AM

That was a trippy ending.

Ashley is a fucking psycho. I honestly don't see any of the cast accepting her in Charleston, after this season.

That said, I give Kathryn so much credit for keeping it together and not knocking her the fuck out, given all the crazy things Ashley said to her about her kids.

by Anonymousreply 121July 13, 2018 5:16 AM

Noseomi was very rude to Craigy.

by Anonymousreply 122July 13, 2018 6:23 AM

R117

The kids wouldn't go to foster care IMO. They'd probably do to Thomas's sibling or to his parents.

Kids don't go into the system if there are family that can care for them.

by Anonymousreply 123July 13, 2018 7:08 AM

Austen was such a fucking idiot spilling all of that at a party.

If you're going to tell something like that pick the appropriate time = away from the man's date & not in front of others.

I was very glad Pamela called him on it.

He also acted like a tool when she asked how he'd like it if an unsubstantiated rumor like that was said about his sister.. Hypocrite

by Anonymousreply 124July 13, 2018 7:13 AM

Why does Thomas stay with that lousy, nasty person, Ashley? She is really bad news but I guess Thomas trust her around his children, he should not.

by Anonymousreply 125July 13, 2018 7:18 AM

I thought the little boy had a problem but at his party he was playing like a perfectly normal child.

by Anonymousreply 126July 13, 2018 7:25 AM

Depression could make her want to ignore all humans and she is so selfish, she would not think to pick up her friends calls. She was acting like a bit of a fool at the ball but it said she now has 50% custody of the children.

by Anonymousreply 127July 13, 2018 7:28 AM

So a drunk boss comes in and tries to kiss you? Big fucking deal. Why do women have to get so silly...as if they are little girls.

by Anonymousreply 128July 13, 2018 7:31 AM

I think some of those guys are gay but which ones? I assumed Whitney. Thomas may be bi and that might be why he can not ever get married.

by Anonymousreply 129July 13, 2018 7:33 AM

I believe most of them are educated, so would they really support Trump?

by Anonymousreply 130July 13, 2018 7:35 AM

I don't think most of them are terribly well educated, no matter where (or whether) they went to college. They're party animals, and Craig and Austen in particular seem profoundly stupid, as do most of the women--none of whom have "careers" unless you count cutting hair.

I didn't think Thomas was smirking when Ashley went after Kathryn--It was more a shit-eating grin because he was powerless to stop it and he knew he must look like a fool. Kathryn's no prize (despite her sterling edit this season, which makes no sense to me) but Ashley is insane. If she's not "acting," she's really dangerous. None of them should be near small children.

Kathryn looked like Belle Watling at the ball. And did anyone notice in the talking heads (whatever they're called) segments how porky Patricia looked?

by Anonymousreply 131July 13, 2018 1:08 PM

Craig is a bossy sewing bottom

by Anonymousreply 132July 13, 2018 1:44 PM

Damn, that Ashley is a horrible excuse for a human being - outing Kathryn as having an abortion during rehab. If true (and who knows if it is), isn’t she supposed to be a nurse? Hello HIPAA!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133July 13, 2018 3:48 PM

R129 A man doesn't need to be bi to have the opportunity to fuck around whilst not granting half of his money when he's exposed.

by Anonymousreply 134July 13, 2018 6:54 PM

is that Ravenal guy still doing coke? cokeheads are notoriously sex addicts as well, so he could be doing gay sex as well. I think Austen and Craig might be also.

by Anonymousreply 135July 13, 2018 7:16 PM

Ravenal is the most dissolute guy on the planet. I'm sure he's at least doing coke and booze, and doing anyone who'll hold still for him. Agree about Craig, not so sure about Austen.

by Anonymousreply 136July 13, 2018 7:23 PM

Thomas would fuck the crack of dawn. Craigy pings all of the time. And Shemp oftn pings as well

by Anonymousreply 137July 13, 2018 7:44 PM

I'd love to know what Ashley is holding over Thomas's head because I can't think of him keeping her around for any other reason than blackmail. Kathryn's dress looked like a black version of Julia Robert's famous Pretty Woman red dress. I guarantee JD will be featured next season. He'll be the new Thomas (i.e. creepy older guy hanging out with kids)

by Anonymousreply 138July 13, 2018 8:07 PM

JD sure is flamboyant, isn't he?

Love the fur he wore to the ball. He looked like ZsaZsa Gabor.

by Anonymousreply 139July 13, 2018 8:26 PM

I'm embarrassed to admit it but I really liked Ashley in the first episode.

After that it all went down hill & her crazy began seeping out.

That being said Kathryn has gotten the untouchable edit this year. How did she go from being hated by everyone to instantly everyone being her champion?

by Anonymousreply 140July 13, 2018 8:26 PM

Kathryn has changed for the better but I love that the girl can still hold a grudge (i.e. still not speaking to Jennifer). And I love that she currently splits custody 50/50 with Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 141July 13, 2018 8:45 PM

I would love to see Kathryn and Patricia form a friendship/mentorship next season. That would just blow everyone's mind.

They actually do have a lot in common, and Kathryn under Patricia's tutelage, could become the next "Grande Dame" of Charleston.

That would be EPIC.

by Anonymousreply 142July 13, 2018 9:25 PM

Well, it's time for my weekly take. That shit was boring as hell. Utterly anti-climactic. That is all.

by Anonymousreply 143July 13, 2018 9:27 PM

The finale's being rerun at 7 eastern tonight if anyone cares.

by Anonymousreply 144July 13, 2018 10:19 PM

“You know a party is not going well in your favor if everyone is talking about how you might be a Hooker.”

by Anonymousreply 145July 14, 2018 1:45 AM

Oooh, I like your idea, [R142]. Would love to see a season where that happens!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146July 14, 2018 1:56 AM

Thomas and Kathryn together 3 years ago at a Starbucks in Charleston. Someone snuck this pic and posted it on Reddit.

I know Thomas is a coked up sex addict, but this pic makes me laugh for some reason...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147July 14, 2018 2:00 AM

I didn't see any of the earlier episodes so I was wondering about Kathryn's family. Does she have a relationship with her mother? Father? I guess not since her mother hasn't been around to help with the grandkids. Anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 148July 14, 2018 5:00 AM

R142, I'd like to see that scenario also and who knows, Bravo might just be scripting it right now. As far as Patricia being a grande dame, I'm sure the true social elite of Charleston laugh at her. She's a northern invader whose son foisted this tacky reality show on their fair and beloved city. I'm sure she is persona non grata in that town.

by Anonymousreply 149July 14, 2018 11:09 AM

There's no way the real socially prominent Charlestonians would accept Patricia. She's not one of them, and no amount of money is going to hide her lack of breeding. She's a dimestore Pamela Harriman.

by Anonymousreply 150July 14, 2018 12:33 PM

Well, she is an accomplished and educated woman to be sure. She also moved with ease in wealthy circles, even snagging a few very wealthy husbands. It just may be that "prominent Charlestonians" are a several rungs below what SHE'S accustomed to. Miss Patricia, after all, moved within New York high society. Just something to consider.

by Anonymousreply 151July 14, 2018 2:43 PM

In my next life I want to be Miss Patricia.

I'd spend the day in my fancy caftans dripping in jewelry, petting my lap dogs, ringing my bell for my butler & arranging flowers in my Mario Buatta decorated mansion. I'd have small dinner parties where I gossiped & shaded everyone. Sounds like heaven to me.

by Anonymousreply 152July 14, 2018 4:20 PM

She moves with ease in SOME wealthy circles, but not the top tier. Georgette Mosbacher married well, but is essentially an arriviste. Ditto Carolyne Roehm.

What accomplishments does Patricia have? What education?

Pamela Harriman snagged a few wealthy husbands, but she was still a whore.

by Anonymousreply 153July 14, 2018 4:37 PM

Patricia was the only one that looked like shit at her own party, a lime green caftan...um....just no! Katherine and Chelsea were both beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 154July 14, 2018 6:44 PM

The caftan was awful. I think she and Georgette are marketing them--or maybe only the ones with dogs printed all over them. These women are not part of the elite, no matter how you define it.

by Anonymousreply 155July 14, 2018 7:10 PM

Patricia is a total fraud, except for the dollars

by Anonymousreply 156July 14, 2018 8:55 PM

Yes, she is. And nasty, to boot.

by Anonymousreply 157July 14, 2018 8:59 PM

If she had wealthy southern elite friends in her own age bracket she probably would have invited some to fill up that winter ball instead of only those who are young enough to be her adult child. Except loser Thomas. I also find it odd that she never mentions anything about jet setting trips overseas with other elite Charleston women her own age.

Seems like she just swans about that mansion all day in her caftan ringing the bell for Michael to fix her another cocktail. She doesn't seem to have friends as there is never any mention of them or of looking forward to a long, lavish all-girls trip with them. All that money and nowhere to go.

by Anonymousreply 158July 14, 2018 9:11 PM

R153, Pat Altshul has a Masters degree in Art (history, I think and archaeology) from George Washington University. She was also a Prof at GWU.

by Anonymousreply 159July 14, 2018 11:20 PM

You all realize the show is edited down, right? They don't show everything that goes on in the characters' lives, for those of you wondering why no other friends or activities are shown.

by Anonymousreply 160July 14, 2018 11:37 PM

Just stop with the St. Katherine bullshiiiit! What - is she the patron saint of single baby-mamas???? You all heard Shep admit that after Kenzie's birth , Kath slept with: Shep, Whitney and Craig. That's why they ALL urged Tom to get a paternity test on Saint; they ALLLL knew it was a possibility they ANY one of them could be the pappy! She threw Jen under the bus and backed it up and ran over her twice! Jen, the ONLY true friend she had when the rest of the cast treated her like a leper was kicked to the curb when she no longer needed her. She even ran with a rumor that Tom was Jen's baby's father. How low can you go. She and Ashley are in a race to see who can dive deeper in the sewer.

For all the shit talk about Pat, at least she can get a man/men to MARRY her without stretching out her vag popping out not 1 but 2 babies IWTH NO RING IN SIGHT. All that and still no ring, hell not even a decent monthly stipend..... Your queen Kath is losing the game.

by Anonymousreply 161July 15, 2018 1:45 AM

wow.

by Anonymousreply 162July 15, 2018 1:58 AM

r142 your idea is shit. why should that psycho sociopath Ashley be rewarded with more screentime? she should be sent packing back to Cali and not return. and the evil chrump supporter Patricia is just a madame pimping out these younger people - why is she even hanging around them, doling out her tired republican advice? I realize her self hating gay son is the creator.

by Anonymousreply 163July 15, 2018 8:42 PM

R163, are you drunk?

Nowhere in R142's post, is Ashley mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 164July 15, 2018 8:44 PM

Miss Patricia, among all the grandeur of her Antebellum palace, is there to remind us all that these folks are supposed to be "cafe society," and boy do we need the reminding. haha

by Anonymousreply 165July 15, 2018 8:46 PM

sorry r142 r164 I am new to this series and haven't sorted out all of their names.

by Anonymousreply 166July 16, 2018 2:06 AM

Thomas dancing at the end seemed very gay

by Anonymousreply 167July 16, 2018 10:54 PM

Patricia needs a more prominent role on the show in my opinion. She's interesting with that big ass house and all of that money she has.

I like what she brings to the show.

by Anonymousreply 168July 16, 2018 11:47 PM

I don't think she brings a damned thing to the show. She's an unpleasant bitch.

by Anonymousreply 169July 17, 2018 12:06 AM

I like when Pat is about to make one of her barbs. She gets this stiff look on her face - nerve damage? and sort of glares off and then boom, drops the bomb.

by Anonymousreply 170July 17, 2018 4:11 PM

too much facial reconstruction? too much booze? bad acting?

by Anonymousreply 171July 17, 2018 4:15 PM

Naomi was such a bitch to Craig at the party, but you know, I kind of don't blame her. Craig may be a borderline sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 172July 17, 2018 4:28 PM

He certainly is the most clueless person in South Carolina (and that's probably really saying something)

by Anonymousreply 173July 17, 2018 4:39 PM

Craig is just a free spirit. He just wants to do what he wants to do. That's all.

Nothing wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 174July 17, 2018 4:47 PM

Sorry; he seems stupid. And for that matter, seems to have no spirit at all.

by Anonymousreply 175July 17, 2018 4:49 PM

Austen was a total asshole at the party. Well, let's face it, he's an asshole all the time. Absolutely nothing special about him: average looks and below average body, but seems to think he's God's gift to the human race. Such a bitch to go about sanctimoniously spreading vicious gossip at the party and then acting as if he were the aggrieved party.

Craig obviously needs help to get his shit together but Naomie was a complete cunt at the party to him. And she is a big box of nothing herself.

by Anonymousreply 176July 18, 2018 4:38 AM

The law school Craig went to is one of the worst in the country

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177July 18, 2018 4:45 AM

Now we know we're trump gets his lawyers from. LOL

by Anonymousreply 178July 18, 2018 5:22 AM

One of the worst law schools in the country and STILL he struggled.

Btw, getting through the character and fitness portion of bar admission should be fairly straightforward. Possibly Craig's reputation as a lazy publicity hound is what's holding him up there.

by Anonymousreply 179July 18, 2018 11:53 AM

These bottom tier law schools admit applicants (73%!!) who will likely be unemployable even if they pass the bar, but they collect about $200,000 from each of them. Craig really strikes me as a dim bulb in any case, and one with no interest in the law and an unrealistic idea of what's involved in a law practice. He's hopeless. Naomie is an angry person, and she's justified in feeling that Craig's a lost cause, but by staying with him in a serious relationship for several years she sort of loses her platform.

by Anonymousreply 180July 18, 2018 12:13 PM

[quote] Btw, getting through the character and fitness portion of bar admission should be fairly straightforward. Possibly Craig's reputation as a lazy publicity hound is what's holding him up

Plus, he admitted on camera that he's a great liar, and he can convince people of anything!

That's not a great resume builder.

by Anonymousreply 181July 18, 2018 4:00 PM

^That's NOT a great liar!

by Anonymousreply 182July 18, 2018 4:54 PM

The character and fitness requirements is basically a background check — criminal and financial

by Anonymousreply 183July 19, 2018 5:25 PM

Watching season rerun leading up to reunion and have concluded that Craig is really, really stupid. They're discussing the fact that he wouldn't get a flu shot to see Cameran's baby because he'd heard that some cheerleader got the shot and afterward could only walk backward. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 184July 19, 2018 10:18 PM

Here ya go, R184

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185July 19, 2018 10:20 PM

Lol R184. He really is stupid.

[quote] have concluded that Craig is really, really stupid

The previews for the reunion made me laugh, when Naomie said that Craig was being an asshole to her, and he replied, "only because I saw your new man with my cat!!!" And then they made the rrrreoowrrrr sound.

Fucking hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 186July 19, 2018 10:21 PM

Craig doesn't have to be smart. He's gorgeous and that will take him far. And, as he ages, he's only going to get better looking. I think JD should be his sugar daddy and pay his bills so he can sit home and sew all day.

by Anonymousreply 187July 19, 2018 10:22 PM

I don't think he's going to age well. And the minute he speaks, all that sex appeal flies right out the window. stupid ain't sexy.

by Anonymousreply 188July 19, 2018 10:38 PM

[quote] stupid ain't sexy

According to certain Datalounge threads, stupid guys make the best lovers, because they can fuck like animals.

Although Craig doesn't look like he's a good lay. However, I may be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 189July 19, 2018 10:51 PM

No, he doesn't. He seems too apathetic and lazy.

The other characters on this show believe Naomie has been his only sexual partner. This is very weird for a guy in his late 20s/30s.

by Anonymousreply 190July 19, 2018 10:54 PM

Obviously Craig is a screaming queen who is more interested in Singers than butt plugs. Duh!!!

by Anonymousreply 191July 19, 2018 11:13 PM

Also noticing (finale episode but this isn't the first time) that Craig refers to himself and the other males on the show (all in their 30s, right?) as "boys." As in the boys have to wear tails to the Ball. Without a trace of irony.

I mean, come on.

by Anonymousreply 192July 20, 2018 12:14 AM

The reunion seems like it's going to be boring without Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 193July 20, 2018 12:19 AM

Evidently the hateful Ashley keeps things from being too dull.

by Anonymousreply 194July 20, 2018 12:31 AM

I can't watch this show. The old guy screwing the redhead gal young enough to be his daughter is just swarmy and gross. She is gross also. Fucked both men the same day and didn't know if she was pregnant by the young guy or the old guy.

by Anonymousreply 195July 20, 2018 1:05 AM

She did?

by Anonymousreply 196July 20, 2018 1:27 AM

Craig really was an ass at the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 197July 20, 2018 10:20 AM

It's after the reunion show is finished taping. At this point, the only thing I'm wondering is who had the unenviable task of giving Craig a ride home back to his place on planet Romulak!

This guy is living in his own world.

by Anonymousreply 198July 20, 2018 12:12 PM

I loved when Austen was saying, "please let Craig be coming out" during the discussion where Craig said she wishes he was gay. Baby steps Craig. I really do think he is gay.

by Anonymousreply 199July 20, 2018 12:17 PM

I honestly think Craig is....impaired. He's seriously a dope, and a mean one to boot.

And don't shoot, but I'm not sure I entirely trust the new, virtuous, Kathryn.

Ahsley looked anorexic in her clips last night. Maybe it's coke?

by Anonymousreply 200July 20, 2018 12:20 PM

^Ashley is built like a prepubescent girl. Absolutely NO lower body shape whatsoever. I don't see how some men find that attractive. Well, on the other hand......

by Anonymousreply 201July 20, 2018 12:28 PM

Ashley looked AWFUL. She was always thin but she's chemo thin now. I like Kathryn but, if she wants to be taken seriously then she needs to cover those fake tits. Austen looked hot in his glasses. Patricia has clearly distanced herself from Thomas and Ashley. I thought there was enough dirt to keep it interesting for the first hour and we'll have psycho Ashley to entertain us for the 2nd half. All in all, a good reunion.

by Anonymousreply 202July 20, 2018 12:48 PM

Agree, R201, but I thought she looked healthier at the beginning of the season.

She's also channeling Bette Davis as Baby Jane. She should fire her "glam squad."

by Anonymousreply 203July 20, 2018 12:49 PM

Reunion Part 1 Musings-

Kathryn got a horrible boob job. The right boob is way bigger than the left plus the ridges were visible. She needs them fixed. Kathryn got a golden edit this season but she came off badly in the reunion. Her facial expressions told the tale. Also, painting yourself as a martyr is never a good look.

Craig needs therapy. His over the top anger was borderline frightening. It is not normal to be this enraged 18 months later & to refuse to even entertain your part in why the relationship ended. Shit! In his mind it was hunky dory & they were meant to be. Props to Naomi because she remained calm & disengaged as he spouted such vitriol. He doesn't need a life coach. He needs a shrink.

WTF was Whitney?

by Anonymousreply 204July 20, 2018 1:24 PM

Kathryn looked just awful. I think the uneven boobs were the result of the way they were squooshed together, but they're too damn big and she dresses like a tart. I can't imagine where she might have found that dress. I'm pretty confident that Kathryn will eventually revert to her true self--trashy.

by Anonymousreply 205July 20, 2018 1:28 PM

[quote] the only thing I'm wondering is who had the unenviable task of giving Craig a ride home back to his place on planet Romulak! This guy is living in his own world.

Haha. As strange as this may seem, I really get Craig.

There are some of us in this world who feel very constrained by rules. We hate them.

The difference between us and the rest of th world, is that nobody else likes "the rules," but they understand that it's just how life works, and you have to abide by "the rules" if you want to get anywhere.

I'm about 10-12 years older than Craig, and even though I get where he's coming from, I would tell him that this rebelliousness against the system will only work to his disadvantage. You have to pay your bills, you have to pay your taxes, you have to meet deadlines, and you have to wake up early. Otherwise, you'll just end up facing the consequences sooner or later.

I'm at the later part. Craig is at the sooner part. All of his actions haven't caught up with him in a significant way, and he can keep skating by. I'm at the point where my actions HAVE caught up with me, and now my life is pretty fucked.

When you're smarter than most people and you know it (and in Craig's case better looking than most people and you know it), then because things come so easy to you, there is a tendency to think that you can get away with anything. Women will do anything because you're attractive. Guys will too, actually. If you're smart, then it just adds to your over confidence. That's why he says that he can lie and manipulate people. It's because he can.

The only problem is that the rules don't care how smart or cute you are. They're just rules. That's why he got fired from his law clerk job. That's why his friends are ragging on him all the time. That's why his girlfriend left him. That's why Patricia fired him.

He's young enough, has enough money, and is smart enough to keep getting by at this point. However, once the money dries up, and he's a 40 or 50 year old slacker with no motivation, no money, and no career, reality will hit him hard.

by Anonymousreply 206July 20, 2018 3:37 PM

Craig=high functiioning Aspie?

by Anonymousreply 207July 20, 2018 4:37 PM

Kathryn is still trashy but now she's grown up trashy instead of young tramp trashy. Interesting how she and Thomas are happily co parenting and she now has 50/50 custody yet she cannot hide her contempt for him and you know as soon as he's convicted of anything she's going to petition for full custody and there's no doubt she won't get it. Oh, and I like Naomi's new nose.

by Anonymousreply 208July 20, 2018 5:16 PM

Yeah Naomi's nose looks better now. At first it was kind of jarring. Craigie came off like a true psycho. Man, he is not a very good liar at all, everyone can see through him and his BS. What a load of nonsense he speaks. He is completely delusional too. He may believe his own lies but nobody else does.

Craig definitely has a bad case of small pond syndrome. He was probably told throughout his life, how smart - he is not - good looking - yeah he is very handsome - and the world was his, his whole life and he believed it.

by Anonymousreply 209July 20, 2018 5:20 PM

Craig's EVERYTHING was such a shitshow at this reunion.

by Anonymousreply 210July 20, 2018 5:39 PM

I haven’t seen the reunion yet (working late yesterday), but plan to watch it on OnDemand this evening.

I’m really looking forward to it still, but am *so* disappointed to hear from you all here that Craig apparently comes off so terribly at the reunion :(

I know he is a slacker with *issues*, but he seems to genuinely care about his friends and family and be one of the more decent members of the cast....

I also just find him naturally likable.

It makes me sad what he has become this season.

I know he can be an ass, but I’m wondering if spending 4 years with Naomi and her constant criticism and emotional put downs didn’t make an already bad emotional situation even worse when it comes to Craig.

He genuinely doesn’t seem like a horrible person at his core, so I’m really hoping he gets his shit together (and gets some real therapy) and “shows everyone” next season (if there is a next season) that he’s not an immature flake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211July 20, 2018 6:04 PM

Naomi seemed vindicated but she should have dumped his ass faster. Sorry R211, Craig is completely delusional. He may have even lied himself into thinking he is straight too.

by Anonymousreply 212July 20, 2018 6:36 PM

R211

However, Craig came off beyond vile last night. He is seriously walking a thin line . Whatever caused them to break up it was 18 months ago & he has morphed from a nagging whiner to being threatening & vicious.

Naomi dodged a disaster with that one. His friends need to get him into actual therapy before that rage gets him into big trouble.

by Anonymousreply 213July 20, 2018 8:11 PM

Kathryn and Craig are both beautiful

by Anonymousreply 214July 20, 2018 8:33 PM

and batshit crazy, both of them--Kathryn's edit and victim posturing notwithstanding.

by Anonymousreply 215July 20, 2018 8:38 PM

Ashley needs to get her voice/throat checked.

It is not normal to be hoarse for so long. Something medical is causing it.

by Anonymousreply 216July 20, 2018 9:55 PM

^ Perhaps too much shouting and screeching at people everywhere she goes. And coke too.

by Anonymousreply 217July 20, 2018 9:56 PM

Ashley looks like a Darfur orphan. WTH is wrong with her? Stress?

by Anonymousreply 218July 20, 2018 10:42 PM

If Thomas is as hung as we think he is that could be the cause of Ashley's HORSEness.

by Anonymousreply 219July 20, 2018 11:07 PM

[quote] Ashley needs to get her voice/throat checked. Perhaps too much shouting and screeching at people everywhere she goes. And coke too.

And cocksucking. Don't forget all her cocksucking.

by Anonymousreply 220July 21, 2018 4:11 PM

I thought Shep looked quite handsome with the beard.

by Anonymousreply 221July 21, 2018 4:21 PM

This is the nanny Thomas raped (allegedly).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222July 21, 2018 4:35 PM

More and more, whether because of aging or because he's batshit crazy, Thomas looks inbred. Cue the banjos.

by Anonymousreply 223July 21, 2018 4:47 PM

There are some men who just have that air of throwing a vicious,glorious fuck ,and Thomas has it in spades. I dont give a flip about how morally bankrupt he is,I want that dick BAD!

by Anonymousreply 224July 21, 2018 5:03 PM

with a bag over his head?

by Anonymousreply 225July 21, 2018 5:49 PM

R222

I'm confused by that article. The allegations against him are "forcible rape" yet in her recounting of what happened it doesn't sound like he actually raped her. She got away first.

Anyone else confused as well?

by Anonymousreply 226July 21, 2018 6:51 PM

I thought that the reunion got off to a horrible start. It was very negative.

Between all of the "rape" and #metoo and "female empowerment" stuff, it just wasn't what I wanted to watch.

Thomas is still only ACCUSED and not convicted of rape, nobody #metoo'ed anybody in that cast, although the female empowerment/bonding was kind of a farce, especially since you have one crazy woman going after another crazy woman, and calling each other names, and trying to fight with each other and bring each other down.

I know this is the narrative that Andy Cohen was trying to push, but it just didn't ring true with me. Although it IS Andy Cohen, so there's that.

by Anonymousreply 227July 21, 2018 8:23 PM

The Darfur orphan is officially batshit crazy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228July 22, 2018 12:12 AM

Kathryn has NEVER looked good at the reunions.

Whoever styles her there must hate her, because they always make her look like some sort of hooker from the old West.

Remember this little ensemble with the fiery red hair?? Hideous!

She styles herself much better on her own, in Charleston.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229July 22, 2018 12:17 AM

Channeling Belle Watling. Especially at reunions. I know that she has this venerable S.C. name, but she appears to have been raised by wolves. Has she parents somewhere?

by Anonymousreply 230July 22, 2018 12:19 AM

R229 Very true about Kathryns reunion looks. Very old west hooker indeed. But I like Kathryn and and she's still got a lot of growing up to do. So I just over look it.

Also I think Ashley is really beautiful. She's crazy on the show, but she's still an attractive woman.

by Anonymousreply 231July 22, 2018 3:25 AM

I don't think Ashley is employable as a RN at this point. Who in the hell is going to hire her when they have other good candidates to choose from who don't have a questionable and sordid past like hers. Plus the drama she creates will work against her. And, if Thomas is found guilty there goes her free meal ticket. She'll be pawning the jewelry he gave her just to pay her rent. She really is one crazy, stupid bitch.

by Anonymousreply 232July 22, 2018 3:29 AM

Hi Ashley @ R231

by Anonymousreply 233July 22, 2018 3:30 AM

It's true Ashley really is beautiful. At least to me. Why else would everyone be obsessed with her? It's not just her crazy behavior. People are fascinated with good looking crazy people.

by Anonymousreply 234July 22, 2018 3:36 AM

When Naomie said she secretly fixed Craig's phone so she could always track him, Andy let her have it. "If a man did that to a woman it would be considered abuse!" He is right and every woman on that show would have screamed abuse loud and clear. And 'metoo'd' the hell out of him. But since a woman was a perpetrator and a man the victim, they didn't say a word. Hypocrites.

by Anonymousreply 235July 22, 2018 3:44 AM

Yes ^ I caught that too and thought her spying on him was awful. Craig and Naomi both suck. In different ways.

by Anonymousreply 236July 22, 2018 3:48 AM

What does Ashley have on Thomas? Well probably the fact he is still doing drugs (with her) , and the fact she could testify on Katherine's behalf to make him lose custody of his kids.

by Anonymousreply 237July 22, 2018 3:52 AM

A black woman would have worked that dress to the ground R229 . It needs ATTITUDE to look good on someone.Shamefully,I rather like it.

by Anonymousreply 238July 22, 2018 4:02 AM

R226, I agree, nothing in that article suggests he actually raped her.

by Anonymousreply 239July 22, 2018 12:44 PM

Ashley looks unhealthy.

by Anonymousreply 240July 22, 2018 2:27 PM

R239, his castmates used the word 'rape' during the reunion show. Maybe they know something we don't.

by Anonymousreply 241July 22, 2018 2:30 PM

Maybe she was kicking and punching and screaming so loud that she managed to get away seconds after he penetrated her and before he unloaded in her. And if so, that IS rape and would explain why the rape kit didn't contain semen, that is, if that's the true story, which could very well be. Attempted rape is just as bad as rape. And this sounds like rape.

by Anonymousreply 242July 22, 2018 5:58 PM

^ Thomas and Ashley will be around soon enough to downplay or dispute that. ^

by Anonymousreply 243July 22, 2018 5:59 PM

Dawn, as in crack of, was a big ole hefty gal back in them days. I'm like a hound on a scent, but all them folds and rolls made it hard to find the right one. All I got was a sweaty fold of gunt. And it is my opinion, as well as that of my lawyer and Ashley, that a poke in the pannus is NOT rape, the said poke has to be in the puss.

by Anonymousreply 244July 22, 2018 6:26 PM

So he wanted to rape her and he failed? Not much of a mitigating circumstance. And even if it ends up as a charge for attempted rape, he doesn't come off looking any better.

by Anonymousreply 245July 22, 2018 6:42 PM

Rape is unwanted/non-consensual forced penetration, even if it's done with an object and not a penis.

She said she was raped, meaning penetrated, and then she was able to fight him off and break free of him. But it is still rape. My guess is that he was drunk and took it too far. Doesn't matter. Drunk or sober, rape is rape.

T-Rav needs to do time for the crime.

by Anonymousreply 246July 22, 2018 8:40 PM

I love Cameran and thought she looked beautiful at the reunion but her attempt to canonize Katheryn was a little much.

Austen looked good with the glasses because he is so bland-looking, anything would be an improvement.

Craig is so handsome. Too bad he has no sense of what it means to be a grownup. Naomie is still a count, though.

by Anonymousreply 247July 22, 2018 11:12 PM

You mean countess?

by Anonymousreply 248July 22, 2018 11:26 PM

Cuntessa

by Anonymousreply 249July 23, 2018 11:24 PM

Glad to know that Saint Katheryn of Charleston has been putting her down time between filming to good use: getting obnoxiously large fake tits. It's funny to me when people accuse her and Craig of not working a real job when they do have a "real" job: reality TV performer. They probably make about $250,000-300,000 each, which is more than she'd get as a retail clerk, or he would get as a failed attorney. Why is it such an unspoken taboo to mention these people are all getting paid?

I think Austen is an even bigger cunt than Naomie.

by Anonymousreply 250July 24, 2018 6:45 PM

Kathryn's not even a retail clerk any more. At the reunion, she explained in a kind of mumbly, non-linear way that she's now a store "ambassador." I think this means they give her a salary NOT to come in as long as she mentions Gwynn's occasionally on the show.

by Anonymousreply 251July 24, 2018 6:54 PM

[quote] she's now a store "ambassador."

She's a brand ambassador, and yes that is a real job.

They get paid to mention the store at different events. It's no different from the company spending money on advertisements.

Instead, they use a person's celebrity, to promote the brand. And LOTS of celebrities get paid to do it.

Kathryn might not be a huge celeb, but she's well known in Charleston because of the show, and Gwynn's is a big local retailer, so that's why they pay her.

by Anonymousreply 252July 24, 2018 7:26 PM

Given her personal wardrobe choices (and not just at the reunion, although that dress is particularly heinous) I wouldn't want her repping my brand.

by Anonymousreply 253July 24, 2018 7:31 PM

Actually, I think that Kathryn's wardrobe looks great on the show.

Her dress to the Winter Ball was gorgeous, as was her outfit at the polo match.

I was wondering why she wore such elaborate outfits to certain events on the show, but now I get it. it's promoting the store.

by Anonymousreply 254July 24, 2018 7:40 PM

Good lord do any of you follow Kathryn on Insta? She's constantly posting pics in different outfits so, if she's a Brand Ambassador for that store then she's doing her job. Also, she seems to respond to anyone and everyone who makes a comment or asks a question. So Insta is her job and her life.

by Anonymousreply 255July 24, 2018 7:41 PM

I just looked at her Inst account. She's very photogenic, but her clothes are borderline trashy, no matter how expensive they might be. If that was all I knew of Gwynn's I wouldn't set foot in the place.

by Anonymousreply 256July 24, 2018 7:47 PM

Is that little boy developmentally challenged?

by Anonymousreply 257July 24, 2018 7:49 PM

If by 'little boy' you mean Craig then yes, he is.

by Anonymousreply 258July 24, 2018 7:50 PM

Kathryn needs a less harsh hair color. Strawberry blonde would look great .

by Anonymousreply 259July 24, 2018 7:55 PM

LOL R258.

by Anonymousreply 260July 24, 2018 7:57 PM

Anyone watching Southern Charm=Savannah?

The flaming queen & his husband has a home that is gorgeous. He's also very cunty so I'm loving his snark.

When one of the girls brought an 18 inch zucchini for a get together he snarked, Oh, yes! You know me so well! LOL

by Anonymousreply 261July 24, 2018 9:42 PM

'have' not has

by Anonymousreply 262July 24, 2018 9:43 PM

Katherine without make-up is a horror show. Some women really do need to put on their face.

by Anonymousreply 263July 24, 2018 10:06 PM

I think everyone knows what a brand ambassador is, but I can't imagine Trashy Kathy being an effective one, especially since she's a drunken slut with fake tits. And she can pretend she was suffering from depression during her "hiatus" all she wants but everyone knows she was on a bender.

by Anonymousreply 264July 25, 2018 4:56 PM

Bravo loves it’s clowny gays, especially the sex-obsessed ones.

by Anonymousreply 265July 25, 2018 4:59 PM

R257 Yes

by Anonymousreply 266July 25, 2018 6:47 PM

Is Part 2 of the reunion worth watching?

Part 1 was kind of boring.

by Anonymousreply 267July 27, 2018 3:18 AM

naomic should be arrested for putting al them tracers on craig:::illegal.

craig is adorable and will alwys have work,,,,,of some sort. he is a hot piece of ass and naomie is dumb to have left him

by Anonymousreply 268July 27, 2018 3:43 AM

Part 2 was better than Part 1

There is something funny going on with Ashley & Thomas.

It was apparent to me & to the others on the panel that he is abusing her Then the bit about the NDA

It was very revealing how the rest of the cast feel about Thomas now. None of them support him anymore. The situation is far more crazy than I imagined.

by Anonymousreply 269July 27, 2018 11:33 AM

Andy would be happy to be Craig’s sugar daddy it seems. It’s almost sweet.

Austen has no jaw line whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 270July 27, 2018 1:00 PM

Boring. Don't know if I'll be watching next season. I don't know why Cameran was crying all the time - still in postpartum? Kathryn cracks me up - very pretty woman (with makeup). Ashley has lost a lot of weight - doesn't look good at all. I think the hair lady purposely made her hair look bad. Sometimes they'll do that if they don't like you or you pissed them off. Anyone remember Senator Norm Coleman from about 10-15 years ago? I remember once he appeared on Fox N Friends to talk via satellite with hosts Brian Kilmeade, Steve Doocey, and Edie. They were shocked while they interviewed him - lots of uncomfortable silences and mouths hanging open during the segment. Coleman must have pissed off the make-up gay, because he sat there on national television with deep blusher on his cheeks and pinkish lip gloss. It was hysterical and I'm lmao right now as I remember it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271July 27, 2018 1:12 PM

I love how the rest of the cast has canonized St. Kathryn. Yes, she deserves to have custody of her kids. She comes across as a good mom and Thomas shouldn't be allowed anywhere near them right now. But, let's face it, she's still trashy. The whole segment with Ashley was tense because you could tell there were things that everyone wanted to say but couldn't. She's definitely holding something over Thomas's head and, frankly, he got what he deserved. He's clearly abusive to women but Ashley seems to enjoy the abuse so good for her.

by Anonymousreply 272July 27, 2018 1:40 PM

Kudos to the camera guys for panning on the cast faces as they react to Ashley.

by Anonymousreply 273July 27, 2018 2:47 PM

If I didn't watch the season I would say Ashley is behaving like an abused woman but I know she gives as good as she gets so not sure how to frame it? She definitely looks unhealthy and my guess that is due to a number of factors. She is still a rancid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 274July 27, 2018 5:40 PM

In that clip with Austen and the two hos above, if that was supposed to be his girlfriend who came in, he was a total asshole to her. But it does show that even a bland, paunchy douchebag like him can score way above your league if you can somehow get on a reality TV show.

by Anonymousreply 275July 27, 2018 6:42 PM

Yeah Austen is the definition of AWG..his girlfriend looked quite out of his league. On a side note I love Chelsea. I am going to schedule a haircut with her.

by Anonymousreply 276July 27, 2018 6:44 PM

Women like Ashley never change. She has "the other woman" syndrome aside from being a sadistic sociopath. And Thomas is just as sadistic. Her apologizes are insincere. If she has both the power and the chance to fuck with Kathryn she'll do it all over again. If things were different and Thomas and Ashley were getting married, and he wasn't in trouble over the sexual assaults, Ashley would feel free to start attacking Kathryn all over again. As long as Ashley feels she has a voice and at least some power, she will be a cunt. Take away her power and she backs off and shuts up and even apologizes.

As I said upthread sadistic Ashley should not be anywhere around the children, even if Thomas is nearby and within earshot. She might ask the kids things like "where's your mommy, oh so sad she's out with her friends and not here with you" or similar comments to make the kids start to cling to her and mistrust Kathryn. That's what toxic, fucked up women like Ashley do.

by Anonymousreply 277July 27, 2018 9:05 PM

Ashley has her eye on one thing - Thomas' money. She's in it for the long haul, and I wish her God speed and good luck.

by Anonymousreply 278July 27, 2018 9:26 PM

I'm not a huge Kathryn fan but whenevre Ashley came over to her and said she wanted to talk, Kathryn could barely get a sentence out of her mouth before Ashley went on the attack. Even if Kathryn had wanted to make nice, she never had the opportunity, and in the face of such a bitchy onslaught, of course she lost her temper and started getting nasty in return.

by Anonymousreply 279July 27, 2018 9:47 PM

Exactly, R279! That's exactly why I didn't believe her at the reunion, when she said she just wants to "talk it out."

She already did that at the ball. Kathryn started out in good faith, wanting to be civil, and then Ashley went on the attack.

After that, there's no good reason to believe her.

by Anonymousreply 280July 27, 2018 9:50 PM

Clearly, Ashley's hostility toward Kathryn is rooted in insecurity. She is threatened by the fact that Kathryn has his children. Standard "baby Mama drama."

by Anonymousreply 281July 27, 2018 10:01 PM

I like Kathryn but the super exaggerated faces she makes sometimes bug me

by Anonymousreply 282July 27, 2018 10:27 PM

If by some slight chance Thomas and Ashley do end up getting married, I am sure Thomas will have a prenup in place. Since she didn't help him build that wealth and he was already well established in his business long before he met her she will not be entitled to alimony when they divorce. If they have kids together (hope not) she would get child support but that's about it. But I am sure if they get married he would make her sign a prenup. No way would he want her to walk away with any of his fortune.

On another note, when she was called the golddigger that she is at the reunion, Thomas probably didn't appreciate when she replied "Thomas doesn't have that kind of wealth, like where I live near Montecito CA, now that's REAL wealth." She was essentially putting him down. I think he really can't stand her and uses her for regular sex. And to see Kathryn upset.

Unless he were to pay hookers how else would he get regular sex. Who the hell would go out with him at this point? He's a cheapskate drunk who becomes verbally abusive when drunk and sexually assaults women. He's mostly attracted to model types so he limits himself right there. He knows if Ashley dumps him the type of women he's physically and sexually attracted to aren't going to line up to be with his cheap, drunk ass. He turns 56 in two weeks. The old drunk probably can't even get it up anymore.

by Anonymousreply 283July 27, 2018 10:51 PM

He has money. There will be women lining up for a chance to hit the jackpot.

by Anonymousreply 284July 27, 2018 11:28 PM

^ Tightwad Thomas is very stingy with his money.

He had to buy Ashley with jewelry, designer clothes and fine dining if he wanted sex but he isn't going to leave any woman his wealth. He'll leave the bulk of it in a Family Trust for his kids and the rest to family, not to a woman he married later in life.

by Anonymousreply 285July 28, 2018 12:59 AM

And you think opportunistic women will avoid him like a plague? You give them too much credit.

by Anonymousreply 286July 28, 2018 1:07 AM

Kimberly Guilfoyle went after Don Jr in spite of the fact he was married with five kids and is an asshole. So I get that about opportunistic women. But Thomas isn't going anywhere. He's washed up. Delusional KG thinks he has a shot at being president, like his father, so she's hanging on to that false hope of becoming First Lady. But Thomas is not going to become governor of South Carolina as Ashley had once commented. That's a race he would surely lose. That is obvious. When Ashley met him he was in a much better position than currently. Now he's in the gutter. He's been kicked off of the show and he's off of Bravo/reality TV. His political career is over too. He's lost most of his friends, including Patricia.

Opportunists hone in on the potential pay-off and don't bother with people if there is no gain and huge payoff. They have to feel that they are going to gain more from the relationship than their partner. Except for some expensive gifts and fancy dinners they would have nothing to gain and more to lose by being with Thomas should he and Ashley end the relationship.

by Anonymousreply 287July 28, 2018 1:27 AM

how could Katharine wear that sleezy pink/gold tranny dress on tv? and with her tittys flopped out. she such a trash asswipe. her poor kids, mommy is a ho.

by Anonymousreply 288July 28, 2018 2:32 AM

The real question is wtf is the guy they kicked off doin fukin that nasty Katherine???? he need his cock examined. what a dumbum to not jus fuk her in the rectum instead...poor guy, with 2 kids by her.

by Anonymousreply 289July 28, 2018 2:34 AM

Katherine can look very pretty when she’s natural and not trying to look like a madam in a trashy brothel circa 1890.

by Anonymousreply 290July 28, 2018 2:37 AM

[quote] The real question is wtf is the guy they kicked off doin fukin that nasty Katherine????

Wait, what?

What guy got kicked off? What's his name? They didn't mention this at the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 291July 28, 2018 2:58 AM

Just because you want to be a gold digger doesn’t mean you’ll automatically succeed at it. Some women are naturally gifted while others work very hard to make it look so easy. But then there are women like Ashley who just can’t pull it off no matter how badly they want it.

She should renew her nursing license, get a decent job, and get on with the 9 to 5 life like the rest of us grunts.

by Anonymousreply 292July 28, 2018 3:15 AM

R288 I agree, Kathryn's dress was awful and her boobs hanging out looked tacky, not sexy. That dress wouldn't look good on anyone. She could have done so much better with a better hairstyle and dress.

She should have her hair colored all one color, like an auburn light brown or strawberry blonde. That red / orange mix looks so fake and cheap and the uneven, chopped up straggly ends look hideous and makes her look like a kook. I've seen little girls' dolls after they've chopped up the dolls hair look better than Kathryn's hair. She needs to go to a new hairstylist. The one she has hates her.

R291 Thomas Ravenel was recently kicked off of Southern Charm and wasn't at the reunion. He's the father of Kathryn's two children. Please do try to keep up.

by Anonymousreply 293July 28, 2018 5:25 AM

R292 I wouldn't want her as my nurse if I were in the ER or hospitalized. A nurse without compassion who is emotionally immature. Although maybe if she got a nursing job she could snag a doctor. That's not the kind of wealth she's looking for but at this point she probably knows she's going to have to settle for upper middle class. Unless she goes to work for a well known, in demand plastic surgeon.

by Anonymousreply 294July 28, 2018 5:31 AM

Let's face it, Ashley made this season reallllllly interesting. This is, essentially, cast with a bunch of dullards and she certainly livened things up.

by Anonymousreply 295July 28, 2018 4:58 PM

Chelsea giving more lesbian vibes. Anyone catch what she said during the 2nd part of the reunion? She said, "I don't really seek men, I don't."

by Anonymousreply 296July 28, 2018 10:07 PM

^ Yes, I heard that. That comment is kind of unusual for a straight woman to make. But then she was quite eager to have sex with Austen, on their second date no less, when they went on that group trip. Maybe she's bi.

by Anonymousreply 297July 28, 2018 10:15 PM

I think she meant men seek her out. And not in a conceited way, more that she just let’s them come to her. She seems easy going and definitely bi

by Anonymousreply 298July 28, 2018 10:26 PM

I've concluded that Ashley's an actress, and that every line of hers all season has been scripted. If you watch reruns, she seems to be reciting lines--and not especially well.

by Anonymousreply 299July 28, 2018 10:55 PM

Is it me or did Ashley get off pretty easy in the reunion for the amount of shit she caused?

by Anonymousreply 300July 29, 2018 1:58 AM

R300

I think stuff went down from when the show was taped until the reunion.

I got the distinct impression the cast now believe Ashley is being abused by Thomas They might as well have said it because they were begging her to leave him, how cruel/demeaning he was to her

I wholeheartedly believe stuff has come out that we don't know because even the guys had washed their hands of Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 301July 29, 2018 2:04 AM

I agree. Maybe other women have now come forward about his sexual abuse but they don't want to release that information yet.

They could be women who worked for him years go when he was State Treasurer from January 2007 to July 2007. He was fired only 6 months into his position in early July when he was indicted for distribution of cocaine.

Holding a high level position and also being the son of a former congressman the women may have been reluctant to bring sexual assault or sexual harassment charges against him, fearful of retaliation. At this point, even Patricia won't speak to him.

But I agree there is more to come from Thomas and I think it is going to be very ugly.

by Anonymousreply 302July 29, 2018 2:27 AM

I think Thomas is a psychopath (or has ASPD). All of the signs are there. It was telling that when Kathyrn was discussing Thomas' anger issues at the reunion she said that he's like a different person 'when the mask slips.' I think she phrased it that way intentionally.

by Anonymousreply 303July 29, 2018 4:29 AM

Thomas Ravenel‘s girlfriend Ashley Jacobs may not have a good relationship with his ex Kathryn Dennis, but she’s still a part of their two kids’ lives.

In an exclusive interview, Jacobs, 33, tells PEOPLE that despite their very public feud on season 5 of Southern Charm — and Dennis’ request at Thursday’s reunion that Jacobs not spend time with daughter Kensie, 4, and son Saint, 2½ — she still spends time with them.

“It’s great,” Jacobs says. “I hear a lot of the rumors of I’m not allowed around the kids, and that’s not true. I am allowed around the kids, and I see them a lot. Thomas gets them 50/50, and before he had them more than that, so it’s inevitable. I’m going to be around them when I’m with him.”

“They’re sweet, sweet children,” she adds. “And very loving and happy.”

Jacobs and Dennis, 26, clashed throughout this season of Southern Charm, with Jacobs often criticizing Dennis’ parenting. Among her insults? Referring to Dennis as an “egg donor,” saying her kids “weren’t planned on,” insulting her parenting style, suggesting Dennis was on drugs, and claiming she sees Ravenel’s kids more than Dennis does — all words she said stood by, but somewhat apologized for, when asked about them at the reunion.

Nevertheless, Jacobs made it clear to PEOPLE she’s not trying to replace Dennis.

“Kathryn’s very protective of her children, and I’m not trying to fill any role other than being fun, loving, col, and silly,” Jacobs explains. “I’m like a babysitter. I walk in the house and they’re like, ‘Throw me on the bed, throw me on the couch, bring me around, let’s draw, let’s go on the swings, put on a movie’ — that’s my relationship.”

Whatever anger she has towards Dennis doesn’t carry over when she’s around the children, either. “I’m not harmful, I don’t speak badly, I don’t do anything that you see on TV that would make you think that I would be that way to these children,” Jacobs says. “They are innocent in all of this.”

It should come as no surprise that Jacobs and Dennis haven’t repaired their relationship.

“I actually asked her if she would ever want to get together and talk — coffee, lunch, my treat,” Jacobs recalls, explaining she ran into Dennis at a restaurant. “Kathryn said no.”

Ideally, Jacobs says she wants to be in a position with Dennis where the two are cordial, focused on forgiveness and moving forward.

“I mean I said things to her that obviously she’s very hurt by, understandably, right. So I don’t think I’m her favorite person,” Jacobs admits. “I have to try to put herself in my position. If she was doing that to me, if it were reverse, would I want to sit down with her? Would I want to make time for her? Is it to soon?”

“Personally, I don’t like to have enemies. I need closure. I want things to be on good terms. Even if we are not best friends, I want there to be an opening for something,” Jacobs continues. “”It would make life easier, not to be full of anger and hate and frustration. It’s uncomfortable for me, it’s uncomfortable for her, it’s uncomfortable for Thomas, and it’s uncomfortable for the children, and that’s the priority. I want to get on that path — to be cordial, to see her out and be able to say hi and have a friendly conversation.”

Does that mean Jacobs would apologize for what she said?

“Yes, I’d like that opportunity to apologize, but I don’t think she’d ever probably take me that seriously” she says. “I forgive very easily, but I have to understand that we’re different people. Just because I’m able to do that, doesn’t mean she can or she wants to. And i’s been hard for me to apologize because I don’t think she really cares. And even if I do apologize and do try to make friends, I don’t really trust that it will stick.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304July 29, 2018 6:24 AM

“She just doesn’t think I’m going to be here much longer,” Jacobs admits “That makes sense. Why invest in something? She keeps saying, ‘You’re not going to be here that long anyway.’ If there was an engagement, if there was marriage, if there was a baby — not that Thomas and I are at that stage yet — but I think Kathryn would treat me differently. Like, ‘She is here to stay, let’s try to mend this.’ “

Is Ravenel, 55, helping them negotiate peace in the mean time?

“Thomas still talks to her, occasionally, and I think here and there, they might bring me up briefly,” says Jacobs. “He has tried. He has tried. I want to hug it out, but he says she’s not there. He says she thinks it’s like funny, or blows it off, or rolls her eyes when he brings it up. He goes, ‘She’s not forgiving. She’s not going to forgive you.’ ”

Meanwhile, Dennis has found a way to put her anger towards Ravenel aside. (They dated on and off for a few years before ending their relationship in 2016.)

Although their early relationship was marked by explosive outbursts, unexpected reconciliations, a contentious custody battle and accusations running the gamut from cheating to drug abuse, the two have made peace to put their children first.

They put on a united front at Saint’s second birthday party and celebrated Kensie’s dance recital together in June.

They’ve also been sharing photos and videos with their kids together this summer, at beach gatherings and at-home dance parties.

Ravenel was not at the Southern Charm reunion. The network is still investigating the situation after he was accused of sexually assaulting two women, including his children’s former nanny (Ravenel has denied all allegations).

by Anonymousreply 305July 29, 2018 6:25 AM

If Ashley is crazy, she's crazy like a fox. Her poor, pitiful Pearl persona at the reunion seemed to have fooled most of the cast, but unless she was completely scripted during regular filming, she came off as vicious and shrill and stalkerish with both Thomas and Kathryn. Who knows what's true?

by Anonymousreply 306July 29, 2018 12:44 PM

Ashley is a manipulative liar.

I don't know who does her P.R. (maybe Bravo?), but this People Magazine article at R304/R305 is definitely damage control, trying to rehab her image.

Is Bravo looking to bring her back for another season? I don't see how. Without Thomas on the show, no one wants anything to do with her.

by Anonymousreply 307July 29, 2018 7:05 PM

In typical sociopathic fashion, Ashley is going to pretend to have changed, to have turned over a new leaf. It will be an impressive performance, and quite convincing too. But don't be fooled. We've all seen it before. She's still a wolf in sheepskin.

by Anonymousreply 308July 29, 2018 8:19 PM

That's exactly what manipulative Thomas did to then-pregnant Kathryn when he cleverly led her to believe he would be there for her all the way. And then he wasn't. At all. Kathryn found out the hard way.

Ashley is a mean girl, through and through. She's not going to change and become a better person. With these crazy, toxic people what you see is what you get.

Like the late Maya Angelou said: "When someone shows you who they are, believe them."

by Anonymousreply 309July 29, 2018 8:40 PM

Maybe no one wants anything to do with Ashley right now but she's cooking up a scheme to stay on the show. I think she's going to blame her awful behaviors on the emotional abuse Thomas dished out and that she suffered from, so that the women will sympathize with her and think she's a new person, like what happened to Kathryn; shared trauma/experience.

So it won't matter that Thomas is off the show. Cam's other half isn't a cast member and that seems to work out okay. Ashley will beg for forgiveness and claim she was out of control because Thomas was making her crazy. Kathryn and the others will relate and mistakenly forgive her.

Ashley is angling to stay on and is going to establish a comfortable level of trust with them and create an emotional connection based upon the partner abuse that Kathryn can relate to. And then when she is tight and secure in her Bravo contract she'll pull the rug right out from under them. Once Ashley is in tight her true colors will come out again. Until then she will inspire pity and play poor victim. If they fall for it, and some of the women might buy into the act, "I know how poor Ashley feels, let's give her a chance" (not the guys though), she'll end up with a renewed contract.

Ashley does not want to leave Southern Charm and when a crazy person wants something they know how to manipulate everyone in order to get it. She is plotting and planning to stay and if that means kissing ass and mimicking normal behaviors, then so be it.

by Anonymousreply 310July 29, 2018 9:10 PM

I found it interesting that Patricia and Thomas are at odds, now. It sounds like everyone is on Patricia's side. I'm also wondering why Whitney didn't appear on the reunion? This is the first one he missed, in all five seasons. Did Thomas ask him not to participate?

No way Ashley can come back. She has ZERO relationship with any of these people. No one likes her, and no one wants to talk to her. I mean, what could her storyline possibly be? She doesn't have one.

The cast needs another Thomas-like figure, or it's gonna suck.

Don't bring back Ashley. Bring in someone new to shake up the cast. But it has to be someone with ties to this group.

by Anonymousreply 311July 29, 2018 9:14 PM

It's time for that Dani chick or the one who had a developmentally challenged baby to step up to full-time status. JD, too, may as well come on full-time. They're running out of interesting cast members. I do not know if I'll bother watching next season.

by Anonymousreply 312July 29, 2018 9:19 PM

If they keep Ashley they will end up losing a lot of viewers.

Social media will give them a skewed take on that reality by making it look like viewers want Ashley, but the reality is that they will lose a lot of viewers. Like R310 said some of the women may cave in to Ashley when she puts on her performance. Kathryn knows from personal experience that Thomas can make you batshit crazy and as a result you start doing crazy things. After all, it happened to Kathryn. Put all of this together with the fact that Ashley is extremely manipulative and there you have it. Ashley gets to stay.

by Anonymousreply 313July 29, 2018 9:27 PM

[quote] It's time for that Dani chick or the one who had a developmentally challenged baby to step up to full-time status.

That's Jennifer. Yeah, she can be pretty messy sometimes, and she is a one-time friend turned enemy of Kathryn, so that could provide some drama.

I have to wonder if Whitney and Thomas are still friends. I can't imagine they are anymore, especially since Thomas was talking crap about Whitney's mother.

JD's okay, but does he have a storyline?

by Anonymousreply 314July 29, 2018 9:33 PM

JD's storyline is that he's cheated on his wife, serially, and welched on his financial obligations.

by Anonymousreply 315July 29, 2018 9:41 PM

JD is a Trump-loving, racist, sexist pig.

by Anonymousreply 316July 29, 2018 10:01 PM

[quote] JD is a Trump-loving, racist, sexist pig.

To be fair, it takes one bigoted misogynistic grifter, to know one.

by Anonymousreply 317July 29, 2018 10:38 PM

Sorry does anyone think anyone of them are not Trump loving pigs?

by Anonymousreply 318July 30, 2018 12:49 AM

R314

Kathryn got the golden edit this year but she was a royal cunt to Jennifer when she had a brain damaged child.

That was really beyond the pale.

by Anonymousreply 319July 30, 2018 1:06 AM

^ I agree R319. Kathryn was awful. No empathy. If I were Jennifer I would never have spoken to her again. What she went through with her baby is very heartbreaking and painful I am sure. Kathryn's insensitive behavior was very hurtful.

R318 Probably just JD and Thomas are Trump-lovers. Patricia too. Not sure about Shempy and Whitney. I doubt that any of the other regular cast members are.

R316 Hi JD! Surprised to see you here. because no one but him would have cared enough to bother to type that reply.

by Anonymousreply 320July 30, 2018 1:29 AM

^ I meant that for R317 , not 316

by Anonymousreply 321July 30, 2018 1:30 AM

Thomas is the only alpha male on that entire show. The rest might be cute or whatever,but they arent MEN. They are boys in adult bodies. Thomas will dick whip you,treat you like shit,humiliate and debase you,and have to fight you off from running back for more. Alpha male all the way. When I said the rest were cute I didnt mean that closet queen Whitney. I dont hink about him either way.

by Anonymousreply 322July 30, 2018 1:33 AM

My post at R317 was not a compliment for JD.

Perhaps you should improve your reading skills.

by Anonymousreply 323July 30, 2018 1:34 AM

No one wants to see JD, Jennifer or Danni as regular cast members. Too fucking boring.

And there's no way the current regulars are ever going to welcome Ashley to the fold, no matter what abuse they think she might have suffered from Thomas. The whole idea is ludicrous.

by Anonymousreply 324July 30, 2018 4:44 PM

All this drama may effectively have killed the show. There's no friction between Kathryn and anyone; everyone loves her. All the uattached characters are dating other people--well, except Shep; Cam has her bebe. What would we be watching?

by Anonymousreply 325July 30, 2018 4:58 PM

R325 they can have affairs with each other to start drama still

by Anonymousreply 326July 30, 2018 5:14 PM

Remember when Craig went to work for JD and handed him a check for like 40 grand to be part of his business? I wonder if Craig ever got that money back.

by Anonymousreply 327July 30, 2018 9:44 PM

^HELL NO. I forgot all about JD's ponzi/pyramid scheme - thanks for the reminder.

by Anonymousreply 328July 30, 2018 9:51 PM

I didn't find Ashley's performance at the reunion even slightly believable. She came across so rehearsed and/or unnatural. She also played for sympathy (which is something narcissists love to do) and subtlety threw Thomas under the bus while trying to act as if that wasn't her intention. I don't think I've ever seen a reality show with such an overtly personality disordered cast. It's sort of fascinating to watch them interact with each other.

by Anonymousreply 329July 30, 2018 10:03 PM

^ Then you haven't seen RHONJ & RHONYC

by Anonymousreply 330July 30, 2018 10:38 PM

R327 Dont believe everything you see.

by Anonymousreply 331July 30, 2018 10:44 PM

^CRAIG!

by Anonymousreply 332July 30, 2018 10:55 PM

I think Craig's check to JD was for 15 grand. I'm sure he never saw that money again, if it was a legitimate investment. Who knows, it was probably scripted.

by Anonymousreply 333July 31, 2018 2:49 PM

I loved Andy's question at the reunion: does anyone here with a penis (besides me) have any ambition? Very telling non-answers.

Craig is a very handsome man but he seems almost asexual. His desire to get back with Naomie seemed more of a way to avoid having to move forward in his life than any real feelings for her.

by Anonymousreply 334July 31, 2018 6:53 PM

I think he has real feelings for Naomi and a kind of passion but just not a sexual one. I agree he seems asexual

by Anonymousreply 335July 31, 2018 6:54 PM

Off subject but is there a thread for SC Savannah?

by Anonymousreply 336July 31, 2018 8:52 PM

R336

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337August 1, 2018 4:56 AM

Who are all these women who want to fuck Shep? You know he'd be a lousy lay, and his slack body and general slovenliness are certainly not attractive, either. Amazing how sluts want a piece of anybody famous, even a fifth-tier reality show personality.

That flashback showing Kathryn four or five years ago -- wow! Never would have known it was the same person. Her appearance at the reunion was ridiculous, with her big, fake tits, big hair and big false eyelashes. Not to mention that ridiculous dress. She should take lessons from Cameran and Chelsea. They both looked beautiful and classy.

by Anonymousreply 338August 2, 2018 7:45 PM

They probably want to fuck shep because he is/was good looking, he's quite charming, and he clearly loves women. It's true that he's going to seed these days, but his personality probably trumps his slack body.

by Anonymousreply 339August 2, 2018 8:37 PM

Shep never looks clean

by Anonymousreply 340August 2, 2018 8:57 PM

I thought Shemp looked rather cute at the reunion with the beard but they all need to hit the gym. Too late for Shep though.

by Anonymousreply 341August 2, 2018 9:10 PM

FTLOG!

Kathryn is in talks to be the new Bachelorette

by Anonymousreply 342August 3, 2018 4:55 PM

Big mistake. I think Kathryn will always be brought low by her need for attention.

by Anonymousreply 343August 3, 2018 5:05 PM

[quote] Kathryn is in talks to be the new Bachelorette

Wow, I'd definitely watch that.

I'd be curious as to what kind of guys she would attract.

by Anonymousreply 344August 3, 2018 7:17 PM

There is so much boozing on the Bachelorette. I wonder how she would handle that.

by Anonymousreply 345August 3, 2018 7:20 PM

I guess Shep is an acquired taste because I don't find him attractive at all. He looks smelly and unwashed. The flabby body, beer bloat, and rat teeth don't help. I suppose you have to be willing to look past all of that in order to find out what's so great about him.

by Anonymousreply 346August 3, 2018 10:03 PM

Shep is rich and on tv, that’s the appeal. That plus he’s tall.

Kathryn would be terrible as the bachelorette. She’s so weighed down by being a mom and in a custody dispute. It’d be a mess

by Anonymousreply 347August 4, 2018 3:49 AM

Plus my guess is that she's still not too tightly wrapped. It's a mistake for her to do it, in terms of her own precarious mental health and her bid to get a better custody arrangement.

by Anonymousreply 348August 4, 2018 1:06 PM

She would be a horrible bachelorette. A massive trrain wreck. So she should definitely do it.

by Anonymousreply 349August 7, 2018 3:31 PM

Lol, [R349]!

by Anonymousreply 350August 7, 2018 3:35 PM

Chelsea would make a way better bachelorette

by Anonymousreply 351August 7, 2018 3:39 PM

Patricia attended Kathryn's surprise bday party over the weekend. I think K would make a great bachelorette but not now. Wait til the storm passes and she has full custody of her kids. Too many distractions right now.

by Anonymousreply 352August 7, 2018 3:44 PM

Sorry; Kathryn may be everybody's darling now, but I think she's still a trainwreck, and doing the bachelorette thing won't end well. She'll end up off the wagon and/or screwing up with custody. The fact that she's considering suggests to me that her judgment's no better than it ever was.

I'm guessing Patricia attended the party because (1) it's no longer fashionable to hate on Kathryn, so Pat can't get any mileage out of it; and (2) it affirms that she's now anti-Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 353August 7, 2018 4:36 PM

Oh, I think Patty's motive for switching to Team Kathryn is definitely her way of distancing herself from Thomas. She could care less about Kathryn.

by Anonymousreply 354August 8, 2018 12:57 AM

Yes. Hating Kathyrn is no longer doing anything for her storyline. Plus befriending Kathyrn is her passive aggressive way of getting back at Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 355August 8, 2018 4:35 AM

Tabs are now reporting that Thomas and Wicked Ashley have broken up. More, that she initiated it and is now painting herself as Poor Victimized Ashley.

by Anonymousreply 356August 8, 2018 12:01 PM

God, I hope they don't bring her back on the show. There are enough dumb cunts already.

by Anonymousreply 357August 10, 2018 4:17 PM

Oh, wait--scratch that. They are back on.

by Anonymousreply 358August 10, 2018 4:19 PM

Ashley fired from SC, and has broken up with Thomas returned to So. Calif.

by Anonymousreply 359August 11, 2018 9:56 PM

Yay!!! Best news ever.

Ashley sucks donkey balls.

by Anonymousreply 360August 11, 2018 10:09 PM

Thomas Ravenel Says There Have Been a 'Lot of Lies' on Southern Charm

Thomas Ravenel is speaking out.

On Sunday, the 56-year-old Southern Charm star shared a rare statement on Instagram to address what he claims are falsehoods stemming from the show — before deleting his post.

“Lot of lies on #SouthernCharm,” he wrote. “For example, I am sadistic [because] I requested 3 drugs tests of [Kathryn Dennis] per week. Fact is I requested only 3 tests over the course of an entire year.”

Ravenel shares two children with his ex Dennis: Kensie, 4, and Saint, 2½. Dennis, 27, previously lost custody of the kids and entered rehab in 2016 after she failed a drug test. She has since earned back 50/50 custody but continues to take drug tests mandated by Ravenel, claiming on the season 5 reunion that she had taken “probably 15” recently.

Ravenel, meanwhile, stands accused of sexually assaulting two women. He was not present at the reunion, which taped in June, a month after news broke that he was being investigated by South Carolina police for the alleged assault of his nanny. Real estate agent Ashley Perkins has also accused him of assaulting her mom Debbie Holloway Perkins after they met on Tinder in October 2015. Ravenel has denied the accusations through his attorney.

Bravo and Haymaker, the production company behind Southern Charm, launched an investigation into the claims, saying they “take allegations like these very seriously.”

“Once all the information is gathered and carefully reviewed, appropriate action will be taken,” the network said in a statement.

No further update into the investigation has been provided, and a source close to the network previously told PEOPLE that “no decision has been made yet” about firing him from the reality show.

Last week, a source told PEOPLE that Ravenel’s costars have all but cut ties with him since production on season 5 wrapped. (Representatives for Bravo had no comment.)

“He doesn’t have friendships with the [main] cast anymore — everyone is done,” the source said. “They’re disgusted with him and the way he and Ashley treated Kathryn this season. His eye-opening behavior and the drama surrounding those allegations caused a huge wedge in his friendships. There’s too much dishonesty there, too much manipulation. They’ve all just been keeping their distance.”

The source said that Ravenel has “been like a hermit, staying close to home at his Brookland Plantation.”

“He’s completely distraught over the allegations and what’s happened with the show,” the source said. “He’s bounced back from scandal before, but this is much harder now that he has kids.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361August 15, 2018 1:24 AM

News breaking.............

According to police JD is being investigated for drugging, rape, sodomy & sexual assault.

by Anonymousreply 362August 31, 2018 8:19 PM

Bravo should just pull the plug on SC. First Thomas and now this other douchebag. Does it even pull in big numbers in the ratings?

by Anonymousreply 363August 31, 2018 9:16 PM

^ I agree. Now that Cam has her baby she's into that world plus her husband doesn't want to be on SC so they can't show them as a family. And now that Thomas and JD are likely out it's kind of gone downhill. Maybe they'll finish shooting this next season and wrap it up.

Oh, and the charges against JD don't surprise me. I'd be more surprised if they *do not* turn out to be true. I always thought he was a prick especially considering he's a Trump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 364September 1, 2018 1:45 AM

Just reading the details it seems the JD situation is sadly up in the air.

JD & a male friend come over to a woman's home. The woman's female friend is there. That would be 3 witnesses. We know how the good old boy thing rules so I wouldn't be surprised if his friend backs him up..

At least the police think it's credible enough to warrant an investigation.

by Anonymousreply 365September 1, 2018 2:19 AM

I can see these charges going either way.

JD & his make friend show up at a woman's house to watch the eclipse. Her female friend is there.

That would be 3 witnesses but I can also via bro code. see JD's bud backing him up

by Anonymousreply 366September 1, 2018 2:30 AM

R366, are you Chinese?

by Anonymousreply 367September 1, 2018 2:46 AM

Oops! Sorry. I was off today & have been drinking. My typing abilities left me probably 4 gin & tonics ago.

by Anonymousreply 368September 1, 2018 4:29 AM

Looking back through the series, the ladies (not you, Ashley) knew a lot about TR and JD.

by Anonymousreply 369September 1, 2018 4:39 AM

So Thomas went on some kind of off the wall twitter rant yesterday and today he turned himself in and got a fabulous mugshot.

by Anonymousreply 370September 26, 2018 12:02 AM

^ Yes, I just read on several sites that T-Rav was arrested. Here's the link to one of the articles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371September 26, 2018 12:08 AM

Thomas Ravenel; sexual assaulter and cocaine trafficker.

by Anonymousreply 372September 26, 2018 12:31 AM

Is JD bisexual?

Funny that his sexual exploits are with another guy, and involve "sodomy."

From season one, I always thought that both JD and Thomas had the hots for Craig. That's the only reason he was accepted by them into the group, because he wasn't Charleston, he wasn't rich, and he wasn't society.

But he was definitely young and hot as fuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373September 26, 2018 4:20 PM

R373 You really need to get out more if you think THAT is "hot as fuck".

by Anonymousreply 374September 26, 2018 4:25 PM

Craigy is quite the metrosexual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375September 26, 2018 4:30 PM

A few weeks ago, Stephen Colbert told Andy that everyone in Charleston was familiar with Thomas R and his family. He didn’t elaborate, but it seemed from Stephen’s behavior that whatever people know isn’t flattering or pleasant.

by Anonymousreply 376September 26, 2018 4:35 PM

Thomas really is damaged. His parents divorced when he was a kid -that was unusual in that time for that type of family in that culture of conservative SC. Also, doesn't Thomas have a Down Syndrome brother? Is the brother still living? Looking for clues in someone's modern day behavior seems outdated these days, but I think his childhood fucked him up.

by Anonymousreply 377April 22, 2019 1:07 AM

bummer, Thomas was good tv.... real good

by Anonymousreply 378April 22, 2019 2:58 AM

Kick that Kathryn's ass to the curb! (she that odious red head with the kids from thoomas?)

by Anonymousreply 379April 22, 2019 2:59 AM

hope the old rich lady, mommy of Thomas is in a lot. she so zsa zsa..

by Anonymousreply 380April 25, 2019 8:16 AM

Everything You Need to Know About Southern Charm Before Season 6 Premieres on May 15th!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381April 26, 2019 7:05 AM

Southern Charm and Below Deck have easily eclipsed the entire Real Housewives franchise. They are like CRACK to me now!!

Southern Charm New Orleans is OK so far. Southern Charm Savannah was decent for the first season, the 2nd season was an unmitigated disaster and was unairable in my opinion. Will be shocked if it gets a 3rd season.

by Anonymousreply 382April 26, 2019 9:28 AM

Is everyone is the Charleston cast white? Do they not have any friends who are not white?

Charleston is 30 percent black.

by Anonymousreply 383April 26, 2019 10:54 AM

Cameran has an African American friend who she took to the "Founders Ball" in season one. His name is Eddie Irons.

Also, one of her good friends is Indian.

I don't think any of the others have any ethnic friends, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384April 26, 2019 10:59 AM

Cameran, probably through her husband, has doctor acquaintances of varying races.

Whitney needs to make more appearances this season. He fascinates me.

by Anonymousreply 385April 26, 2019 2:38 PM

I believe the season six premier is tonight, May 15th. Anyone watching?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386May 15, 2019 8:50 PM

Naomie will debut her new boyfriend Metul Shah on the premiere!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387May 15, 2019 8:58 PM

Anyone watching the premiere? They're really digging into Thomas Ravenel's rape arrest.

by Anonymousreply 388May 16, 2019 12:09 AM

wtf is wrong with Kathryn? she alwys got a stick up her butt and hates the world....

she seems very sad and insecure ,,,,,and that nose job!

by Anonymousreply 389May 16, 2019 7:13 AM

naomi can go to hell, she treats her hot ex like shit.

eat dirt and di ho.

by Anonymousreply 390May 16, 2019 7:14 AM

Kathryn and her fug granny leopard dress. so funny

by Anonymousreply 391May 16, 2019 7:17 AM

who is minding Kathryns kids while she is out whoreing?

by Anonymousreply 392May 16, 2019 7:18 AM

Who punched patricia in the nose? its all smushed up

by Anonymousreply 393May 16, 2019 7:20 AM

Naomi and Kathryn should marry, 2 biggest bitches in town.

by Anonymousreply 394May 16, 2019 7:29 AM

aint no fun without Thomas, he was fun.....

by Anonymousreply 395May 16, 2019 7:30 AM

Why the women such cunts, and the guys are delightful....aint goin to that city!

by Anonymousreply 396May 16, 2019 8:14 AM

Did Kathryn get custody of her kids again? I pray they are ok and she treats them right....

by Anonymousreply 397May 16, 2019 10:01 AM

So only you fraus are watching this season?

by Anonymousreply 398May 16, 2019 1:42 PM

Watched the new season last night for sure, Craig is even hotter this season.

by Anonymousreply 399May 16, 2019 3:42 PM

This season is pretty good.

i love Kathryn and her caftans!

So what's the deal with Kathryn and Whitney??? It's bullshit, right? Whitney is totally gay.

You know what would be awesome? If Kathryn got pregnant from Whitney.

Patricia would have her grandchild, and Kathryn would have an "in" with Whitney's family. Also, her kids would have a really good bloodline. One side Ravenels, the other side Sudler-Smiths, with their Calhoun mother. Talk about Southern royalty! And her Ravenel and Sudler-Smith kids would be half-siblings, which would be very interesting.

Now THAT is some drama.

by Anonymousreply 400May 23, 2019 3:53 AM

^ I wouldn't count on that outcome. After last night's episode I am not so sure Kathryn and Whitney will be together going forward. At the party, when she was asked about how was the sex with Whitney, which was inappropriate, her long pause indicated that would be a "no", or "not good." When she finally responded she said "Well, it wasn't bad." Eeeks. I doubt that went over very well with Whitney.

And BTW, is he paying for that $6,600 per month luxury apartment rental or is Thomas still keeping up with court ordered child-support payments and maybe Whitney is subsidizing the other half. Where would Kathryn get the money to live there?

by Anonymousreply 401May 23, 2019 10:58 PM

I hope Craig still has a nice tight sphincter

by Anonymousreply 402May 26, 2019 1:31 PM

Why anyone would fuck Whitney is a mystery to me, as sexy as dirt

by Anonymousreply 403May 26, 2019 9:00 PM

We gave it a good workout over the years, R402, but its still right and tight as ever!

by Anonymousreply 404May 26, 2019 9:56 PM

Naomi is such a 'social climber'; this is the reason she'd dump Cute Craigy last season.

This season, she's hooked up with a new dood. In her 'talking head' interview, she does a little cheer about her new relationship with her new man:

"He's Hot; he's Cute; he's Awesome; and he likes me!" She'd deliberately left out he's also a practicing MD.

by Anonymousreply 405May 26, 2019 10:01 PM

[quote]Where would Kathryn get the money to live there?

Bravo or the show's production company probably rents them as a business expense. Filming location.

by Anonymousreply 406May 26, 2019 10:13 PM

cant take it no more.

kath's voice/face make me rush to the vomitorium.

by Anonymousreply 407May 27, 2019 2:26 PM

R405

She acts like a teenage around him.

Jesus, how much weight did Kathryn put on? I had to google to make sure she was not pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 408May 27, 2019 2:29 PM

Naomie's boyfriend doesn't seem to like her very much. And he treats her like crap.

Funny how Craig adored her, and she didn't like it. This new guy treats her like garbage, and she loves it.

Later in the season, it looks like she cooks food for him, and she says "Something doesn't taste right." And he replies, "Yeah, because an Indian didn't cook it."

What a swell guy.

by Anonymousreply 409May 27, 2019 5:51 PM

I agree

by Anonymousreply 410May 27, 2019 5:53 PM

Craig is much better off without Naomi. She's all about image. We'll see how far that gets her.

by Anonymousreply 411May 27, 2019 9:36 PM

Wasn't Craig having anal receptive intercourse with his "roommate"?

by Anonymousreply 412May 28, 2019 12:44 AM

No.

by Anonymousreply 413May 28, 2019 1:49 AM

The last thing Katherine wants is full custody of her children. She is probably scared to death that their father will go to prison.

by Anonymousreply 414June 10, 2019 4:22 AM

I miss Thomas but I wish Kathryn was with Whitney. I believe Whitney is gay but I like the idea of him raising Kathryn. All those holier than thou girls are not going to make Kathryn shape up...she will never be one of those bitches.

by Anonymousreply 415June 10, 2019 6:49 AM

who is kath's suga daddy? man she gross, he mus be a freak....

by Anonymousreply 416June 10, 2019 3:08 PM

yea why they keep tryin make us think whitney not gay?

oh yea

he the producer of the damn show....

by Anonymousreply 417June 10, 2019 3:09 PM

Naomie plagiarizes mural art in Charleston.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418June 11, 2019 4:57 AM

I wish what's her name would just go back to work...it is obvious that she is not happy staying home with baby. A kid just wants their parents to be happy.

by Anonymousreply 419June 11, 2019 5:03 AM

Most are educated so they should not be completely ignorant...how can you have a brain and still support Trump?

I had always heard that people from Charleston were the most snobbish in the country. If you have no pedigree, don't bother to apply. How did Craig get in?

by Anonymousreply 420June 11, 2019 5:09 AM

Craig's not "in" anything.

by Anonymousreply 421June 11, 2019 11:33 AM

Kathryn will be 200lbs before she knows it. She needs to watch it, she is on anti depressants, no wonder she is gaining weight.

by Anonymousreply 422June 13, 2019 12:29 AM

Ummm did anyone catch that Craig likes wearing eyeliner? What in the cleopatra?!

by Anonymousreply 423June 13, 2019 12:44 AM

^ Yes. I think he's bi.

by Anonymousreply 424June 13, 2019 4:29 AM

[quote] Ummm did anyone catch that Craig likes wearing eyeliner?

I love that Craig is challenging stereotypes about what straight guys are "supposed" to do.

He's not bi or gay. He straight. Even more, he's a straight guy who likes to sew and wear eyeliner. And there's nothing wrong with it.

I hate that Naomie keeps smirking and laughing at Craig because he likes to sew. She reeks of homophobia.

At least Katherine and Cameran are cool about it, and encourage him. Patricia, too.

Btw, Craig has a fantastic body. I loved seeing him in his bath towel. There was quite a bit of shirtless Craig this episode, and it was awesome!

by Anonymousreply 425June 13, 2019 10:57 AM

Does anyone watch Southern Charm New Orleans? I don't find any thread on it.

by Anonymousreply 426June 13, 2019 11:11 PM

Is the white guy on Southern Charm New Orleans, gay? I think his name is Jeff Charleston

I know that he's a former football player, but he seems pretty gay to me.

Apparently his wife divorced him and she already has a new guy wanting to marry her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427June 16, 2019 3:57 AM

RE: Jeff and Reagan Charleston.

In this article, she defends her decision to separate from Jeff, but never explains why.

I wonder if she's taking the heat for him, because he's in the closet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428June 16, 2019 3:59 AM

Jeff is a pretty hot guy.

Anyone know the scoop on Mr. Jeff Charleston?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429June 16, 2019 3:59 AM

In ever got a gay vibe but who knows. I worry about him. Is he depressed? He's cute but most the guys are.

by Anonymousreply 430June 16, 2019 5:16 AM

Jeff looks emaciated this season. Absolutely terrible.

What's your read on him, R430?

by Anonymousreply 431June 16, 2019 5:30 AM

Jeff has a nice ass as does her new b/f. If anyone is gay, it's the artist guy on the show.

by Anonymousreply 432June 16, 2019 10:25 AM

Please start a separate New Orleans thread.

by Anonymousreply 433June 16, 2019 11:02 AM

I would like to explore Craig's anus for a couple of hours

by Anonymousreply 434June 16, 2019 3:55 PM

Here it is, R433

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435June 18, 2019 2:24 AM

No Season 6 thread for Southern Charm? I agree with the poster who said Below Deck and SC are eclipsing the Housewives.

Craig does strike me as asexual or bi. He just doesn't seem that interested in women. Plus he is an unmotivated whiner. I can't blame Naomi for ditching his ass. She has ambition. Her nose job is not good, they took too much of it. Her new nose doesn't fit her face. Her new boyfriend is quite hot and honestly he hasn't been present enough for me to determine how treats Naomi.

Looks like they're turning on Kathryn too. I never bought her image makeover. She is a trainwreck and now a chubby trainwreck. Makes consistent bad decisions with 0 accountability or foresight. Danni and Naomi have been good friends to her. Now she's dating a guido from Florida who appears to be Thomas 2.0.

Shep is just a stunted person with a dad bod. Not cute. Same with Austin who looks like a thumb.

by Anonymousreply 436June 20, 2019 11:56 AM

Shep is just plain annoying, the's way too old to be such a frat boy

by Anonymousreply 437June 20, 2019 12:17 PM

Shep is a man-boy. He never quite grew up. Ditto for douchey Austin. As far as Craig I think he's bi, not gay, not asexual either, but we'll likely never know. He does not seem to have what it takes to be an entrepreneur.

Kathryn is headed for a world of shit with the entitled jerk she is seeing. He is nothing but trouble, as bad as Thomas, and he's going to cause her to spiral downward. She'll just turn it all into a big drama-fest. She makes bad decisions, one after another and is too immature to be raising children. He is bad news and has a negative reputation to go with it. But then she's only attracted to bad boy types. By the time she learns her lesson about him it will be too late. He'll have messed her up and the damage will be done. Mark my words. Most of the other cast members on SC know this but also know she'll get defensive if they say anything about her new man. Kathryn always has to learn the hard way. Stupid is as stupid does.

by Anonymousreply 438June 20, 2019 7:48 PM

Has anyone found the nude photos of Kathryns boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 439June 20, 2019 8:44 PM

Kathryn and her Floridian fuck buddy have since broken up before the season aired.

by Anonymousreply 440June 20, 2019 9:45 PM

I have learned to like Kathryn but she should have never had children. She will always need a fulltime nanny. I hope she won't have more kids. She will have one bad idea after another. Even if she finds a great man...she will cheat on him.

by Anonymousreply 441June 20, 2019 11:52 PM

I hope Thomas will not go to prison, the children need him, even though he is a drunk. I guess Kathryn is a dry drunk, not much better.

by Anonymousreply 442June 20, 2019 11:56 PM

I don't like Eliza. She's a stupid, spoiled bitch.

I hope that they don't add her to the show.

by Anonymousreply 443June 21, 2019 12:40 AM

I agree. Eliza is a spoiled bitch. She's also phony.

As far as Thomas I think kids are better off without a father than a drunk father. A father is very important in a child's life and I have seen how badly it affects them when kids don't have one. But I doubt he spent a lot of time with the kids. It's more likely that the nanny was with them more than he was. They are better off without him. He's immature and he's an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 444June 21, 2019 2:44 AM

Kids need a father AND a mother.

by Anonymousreply 445June 21, 2019 2:53 AM

[quote] He's immature and he's an asshole.

And a coke head, and a sexual assaulter.

Cameran's father doesn't seem to be in the picture, and she came out just fine.

by Anonymousreply 446June 21, 2019 2:59 AM

I thought Thomas had to be sober when with the kids? Kathryn will always just abandon the kids to her mom or to anyone who will take them. A dependable nanny is a gift.

by Anonymousreply 447June 21, 2019 4:35 AM

all the women are grouchy cunts. they guys are fun, love whitney….wild n bi?

by Anonymousreply 448June 21, 2019 5:32 AM

For some reason I am attracted to Whitney...but he seems like a pain in the neck.

by Anonymousreply 449June 21, 2019 9:04 AM

I disagree 445, kids need a stable home period, whether there are two parents or just one. Lots of good people raised by only one parent.

by Anonymousreply 450June 21, 2019 11:07 AM

R450 does not get it.

by Anonymousreply 451June 21, 2019 11:53 AM

The women are interested in success the guys are just playing around. Hoping to have a good time, while living off their parents money.

by Anonymousreply 452June 21, 2019 12:10 PM

Whitney is a high-maintenance stuck-up spoiled brat, with his deadpan expression when he saw the RV interiors, won't eat burgers during a camping trip, keeps his eyeglasses on while having sex.

by Anonymousreply 453June 21, 2019 12:28 PM

What don't I get 451? Do enlighten me

by Anonymousreply 454June 21, 2019 2:42 PM

I like guys like Whitney--he's obviously an old lady like his mother, and it amuses me when he tries to talk like a bro and act "rock and roll." His inner Mr. Furley is always peeking out, like a pale blue polyester leisure suit worn under his "edgy" black clothes.

by Anonymousreply 455June 21, 2019 4:06 PM

Did Whitney expect a veggies menu on the road? He knew the other guys were meat eaters, he should have provided for himself. I guess I think there is SOMETHING cute about him because even though he is a producer, I was afraid they might drop him from thecshow, because he has no story line.

by Anonymousreply 456June 21, 2019 10:46 PM

Whitney has had those pretend model girlfriends...that ain't interesting. Is his boyfriend a real queen? I am curious.

by Anonymousreply 457June 21, 2019 10:51 PM

imagine how stretched kathryns cooch mus be from all her messin around.....loose as Richard maddens.....

by Anonymousreply 458June 22, 2019 12:19 AM

R454, it was a flippant post. From The Christian Coalition? Really?

by Anonymousreply 459June 22, 2019 2:43 AM

What drugs is Kathryn on to act like such an idiot?

by Anonymousreply 460June 23, 2019 1:04 PM

Craig really is a fucking idiot. I am kind of hoping it's an act but when Shep said he would never trust Craig to do anything - when he was hunting for kindling - I now believe it is really all him.

by Anonymousreply 461June 25, 2019 12:15 PM

I love Craig, the rest I can do without

by Anonymousreply 462June 25, 2019 4:46 PM

As cute as Craig is, most girls are not interested in his type. He is damn lazy.

by Anonymousreply 463June 26, 2019 8:45 AM

Get Kathryn to rehab asap !!!! her kids I worry for.

by Anonymousreply 464June 26, 2019 11:52 AM

Whoa, crazy episode!

Ashley is a fucking NUT. She needs psychiatric help.

Oh, and Shep's dog is such a cutie!

by Anonymousreply 465July 11, 2019 7:32 AM

Ashley was only in the previews and elicited such a response from R465. She must be hella crazy!

by Anonymousreply 466July 11, 2019 6:12 PM

Actually, she was on Wednesday's episode, and she is BATSHIT crazy.

Nothing she says makes sense. On the one hand, she says "I'm sorry." But in her social media posts, she's calling these people fakes, losers, and liars. And when they confront her about it, she tells them to shut up.

WTF?

by Anonymousreply 467July 11, 2019 6:28 PM

Okay R467 I stand corrected. Yes Ashley is definitely batshit!

by Anonymousreply 468July 12, 2019 5:07 PM

“Southern Charm” star Kathryn Dennis’ private texts with Thomas Ravenel are being revealed in court, where she trashed her former co-star Landon Clements.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Ravenel submitted text convos between him and Dennis to support his demand for sole support of their two kids Saint and Kensie.

Ravenel claimed the texts were evidence of Dennis’ alleged mental health problems. He claimed she exhibited “worrisome, erratic behavior” and accused her of being “extremely paranoid.” He claimed Dennis “always thought I was lying to her, cheating on her, or engaging in some kind of inappropriate behavior that I was trying to hide from her.”

The undated text messages (which were sent at some point during Dennis’ 2nd pregnancy) show the two arguing back and forth.

At one point during a conversation, Dennis was enquiring from Ravenel who had told him an alleged rumor about her.

Dennis text Ravenel, “I need you to stop hanging up on me and confront the situation. That would ease all of this anxiety & there would be no more animosity between the two of us. I need you to consider and understand how important it is that I know who repeated a lie of such magnitude to you since they appear on the show.

She continued, “Since you don’t want to tell me that it seems your loyalty lies with them. Not your family. And we can’t work together. You’re costing me my job, and my way of providing for our family. If you cannot tell me who said that to you and they appear on the show, all deals are off. I won’t put my family at risk just because you are willing to.”

Later in the conversation, she told Ravenel “Ur mentally crazy. In denial or a pathological liar.”

Ravenel responded, “sorry you feel that way.” She would later accuse him of “trying to kill me and my child. You’re storing (sic) the pot. Jennifer didn’t reach out to you! you reached out to her. To protect your bases.”

He told her, “Sorry. I cant participate in this craziness anymore”

Dennis then went for her former “Southern Charm” co-star 37-year-old Landon Clements, who once dated Ravenel.

She told Ravenel that “You and Landon are detrimental to my children. You do. Stay away. you can’t call me and tell me all of this about Landon isn’t true can you? That’s the craziness you can’t participate in. Everyone can see through this stuff Thomas.”

Later she demanded he answer about Landon because “if not, you both are going to be investigated. Because I want the truth about the lies spread about me and my family.” Ravenel offered to cease talking to Landon saying “I will no longer talk to her. It is more important that we get along and have a healthy relationship.”

On another day, she said “Also, did you know Landon is going around saying yall are so close and she sent you the listing for the house you were tying to get for me …”

Dennis text Ravenel “You’re trying to set me up! And you act like you care! Ew! I’m pregnant you bastard! You’re already torturing us. Especially your children. You’re a piece of shit. Fuck you! I’m sending your faily every message you have sent me.”

Ravenel believes the text convos will help his attempt to gain full custody of his kids from Dennis.

Back in November 2018, Ravenel filed a lawsuit against Bravo and “Southern Charm” producers demanding a judge stop them from broadcasting unaired footage on the show.Ravenel filed the docs as part of his custody battle with Dennis. She filed for primary custody of the children back in October. Dennis had her custody taken away in 2016 after failing a drug test but was awarded joint custody this year after completing rehab and staying clean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469July 18, 2019 8:52 PM

In his suit against Bravo, Ravenel says the network and “Southern Charm” producers “encouraged” his ex to file for custody against him to create drama on the show.He demanded Dennis not be awarded primary custody despite her request. Ravenel, who is about to be on trial for an alleged sexual assault in South Carolina, claimed he learned that Bravo and producers have unaired footage of his kids and ex talking about the legal battle and it was to be aired on the upcoming season. The reality star sued demanding a South Carolina judge prohibit the sensitive footage from airing on the show.

Ravenel would later file docs accusing Dennis of buying drugs from friends and show producers and even accused her of committing a hit-and-run.

He recently accused Dennis of failing a recent drug test when it came back positive for marijuana. He is requesting the court to only allow Dennis to have supervised visitation with their two kids Kensie and Saint. Dennis has disputed the test and pointed out her hair test came back clean. A judge has yet to rule. He demanded sole custody of the two kids due to the test results.

The case is ongoing.

by Anonymousreply 470July 18, 2019 8:52 PM

I can't believe that Thomas is suing Bravo. There must be some really bad blood there.

by Anonymousreply 471July 18, 2019 8:52 PM

I think Naomi's man Matul is very controlling....wouldn't let he eat a black/white cookie for christ sake. She must really be dickmatized. He's is good looking but he really ain't all that. Plus he shaves his hairline. He must be incredibly vain.

by Anonymousreply 472July 22, 2019 2:41 PM

[quote] I think Naomi's man Matul is very controlling....wouldn't let he eat a black/white cookie for christ sake. She must really be dickmatized

Oh, please. MEH TOOL is indian. No way he's hung.

Craig mentioned a couple episodes ago that he's Dutch, so he has got to be hung. Meh Tool, not so much.

Although Naomi probably has orgasms based on her boyfriend's bank account, and not on his actual dick size.

by Anonymousreply 473July 22, 2019 6:58 PM

Thanks for your input Craig

by Anonymousreply 474July 23, 2019 2:59 PM

What the hell does Austen bring to the table that wasn't there before? Bland blond looks and the untoned body of an adolescent boy: we had Shep for that. Fatal lack of direction/ambition and a love of gossip: Craig covered that. Sense of entitlement and enabling parents: Whitney checks that box.

Cannot figure out why he was added to the cast.

by Anonymousreply 475July 25, 2019 7:51 PM

Austin seems to be Shep's bitch. He looks like a thumb.

by Anonymousreply 476July 25, 2019 10:20 PM

A thumb is the perfect descriptor for Austen.

by Anonymousreply 477July 29, 2019 12:24 AM

I think Austen is cute. Simple, but cute.

by Anonymousreply 478July 29, 2019 1:14 AM

Austen would be cuter if he had any muscle tone to speak of. Not sure who said it, but they were right about Madison being more muscular than him. He's got the most non-descript, boring body I've ever seen for someone who makes their living on a reality show.

by Anonymousreply 479July 29, 2019 1:26 PM

His bro Shep isn't far behind^^ Charleston seems like a cesspool of loserdom when it comes to the mens.

by Anonymousreply 480July 29, 2019 2:04 PM

Thomas had a better body than the other guys on this show and he was more than 20 years older than them.

by Anonymousreply 481July 29, 2019 2:19 PM

Kathryn looked so VERY in her red ski outfit. I do love her style, though.

And that marijuana dinner looked atrocious. Just the smell alone would have made me ill.

by Anonymousreply 482August 1, 2019 1:43 AM

The Colorado trip looks like a blast, and I would LOVE to have tried that cannabis dinner and wine.

The salad and pasta looked so delicious, and so did the glazed chicken. Omg it made me so hungry!

I also giggled watching Shep and Austen get so wasted. Those two guys were REALLY fucked up!

by Anonymousreply 483August 1, 2019 3:55 AM

Haha this episode was GOOD.

That Madison is really something else... what a mean, low down bitch.

And these people are so filthy. Gross.

My favorite part was watching Craig lay on the couch while everything went down, and just smiling as all the dirt came out. Craig is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 484August 1, 2019 4:30 AM

Shep once again proves what an arrogant asshole he is. Here's a man who has accomplished nothing in life on his own feeling like he can criticize everyone else for existing. Madison was a bitch for saying that about the chlamydia but at least she didn't back down from him. And it was obviously true that he didn't like her because she found his "charm" eminently resistible. And Austen once again proves what a waste of space he is.

by Anonymousreply 485August 1, 2019 2:38 PM

Shep has major dad bod...can't believe he gets laid so much. He is gonna be a sad old man.

by Anonymousreply 486August 1, 2019 6:43 PM

[quote] Shep once again proves what an arrogant asshole he is. Here's a man who has accomplished nothing in life on his own feeling like he can criticize everyone else for existing

To me, Shep proved what an elitist he is. I was blown away by what was coming out of his mouth.

Calling people "trash," and "not good enough," and "Tanya at the honky tonk." I was sitting there in shock.

Although I think that he might be on "our side," so to speak, I do absolutely believe that he thinks he's better than most people. Oh, and he really hates women.

I can't believe that he actually gave Austen an ultimatum, which was "dump her, or you're not going to have me as a friend." And it was all because she didn't "fit in." Wow.

Then you have Whitney denying that he slept with Katherine because she's "beneath" him.

These guys are really unbelieveable, but I'm guessing that's how it works with the Southern aristocracy. Crazy, man.

by Anonymousreply 487August 1, 2019 6:50 PM

Sheep does not have a Dad body. Stop being a jerk.

Sheep is a major snob but so are they all. Madison is probably the best looking thing in Charleston.

by Anonymousreply 488August 8, 2019 5:34 AM

Sheep does not have a Dad body. Stop being a jerk.

Sheep is a major snob but so are they all. Madison is probably the best looking thing in Charleston.

by Anonymousreply 489August 8, 2019 5:34 AM

Shep not Sheep.

by Anonymousreply 490August 8, 2019 5:35 AM

Shep not Sheep.

by Anonymousreply 491August 8, 2019 5:35 AM

Shep has adolescent boy bod. No discernible muscle tone with a paunch.

by Anonymousreply 492August 8, 2019 3:02 PM

[quote] 'Southern Charm' Star Kathryn Dennis' Mom Allison Calhoun Dennis Dead at 59

Kathryn Dennis is mourning the loss of her mother, Allison Calhoun Dennis.

ET has learned that the Southern Charm star's mother (who was a descendent of seventh U.S. vice president John C. Calhoun) died on Wednesday after an extended illness. She was 59.

"Their family requests privacy while they mourn with the sad loss," a source close to Kathryn told People, which was first to report the news on Thursday. "They're very private people and they want their time to cope."

Kathryn told the outlet in April that she was "incredibly close" to her mom, even referring to her as her "best friend."

"She stuck by me through so much," Kathryn said at the time, adding that her mom had previously battled with cancer. "I don't know what I would do without her."

"She was sick for a year and a half and I was taking care of her," she continued. "She's since been living with me, essentially. It's great to have her around, especially because she's so good with the kids St. Julien, 3, and Kensie, 5. She's amazing. She's the best mom I could ever hope for with everything."

In addition to Kathryn, Allison is also survived by her husband, Luke Dennis, and son, Luke Dennis Jr.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493August 8, 2019 8:26 PM

Those of you who thought that Kathryn's son looked like he has FAS?

Nope.

Saint Ravenel looks exactly like Kathryn's brother, Luke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494August 8, 2019 8:29 PM

Why all the screen time wasted on bullshit with Eliza and Ashley? Who the fuck cares?

by Anonymousreply 495August 9, 2019 8:40 PM

Eliza's boyfriend is hot as fuck!

I love his heavy southern accent and his muscular body. He's such a stud.

by Anonymousreply 496August 9, 2019 8:42 PM

Shep is an elitist asshole, but I'd still do him. Craigy too. Austen not so much

by Anonymousreply 497August 10, 2019 12:06 AM

Eliza said her BF is from New Jersey. He's a Yankee. He def is hot!

by Anonymousreply 498August 10, 2019 12:09 AM

R498, is this Eliza's same boyfriend from the show?

He looks so different on her Instagram. He was clean shaven and clean cut on the show, but this guy looks like a bum!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499August 10, 2019 12:12 AM

[quote] Eliza said her BF is from New Jersey

Then she must have a new boyfriend, because the one that she took to Colorado, had a strong Southern accent.

by Anonymousreply 500August 10, 2019 12:13 AM

This has got to be a different boyfriend.

The one on the show was much better looking. And shorter, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501August 10, 2019 12:19 AM

Eliza's BF on the show is Don.

by Anonymousreply 502August 10, 2019 2:07 PM

The bearded guy's name is, wait for it, Struthers McBride.

by Anonymousreply 503August 10, 2019 2:16 PM

If you really listen to Craig, he actually has the most valid points and the most heartfelt and correct observations.

I love him. He is good people. And he actually is extremely perceptive and calls people out PERFECTLY. And they try to make him sound crazy.

He is so handsome too, and appears asexual or something. And the pillows!!! He's a sweetheart.

I would love him to be my younger brother or something. He is the real deal.

He's the Frances Farmer of Southern Charm!

by Anonymousreply 504August 10, 2019 9:41 PM

Craig is lost, if he didn't have this show lort know where he would be. The word accountability is not in his vocabulary.

by Anonymousreply 505August 11, 2019 5:54 PM

Craig needs to marry money and do it soon. When the show ends and he no longer has his Bravo salary, I doubt he will ever make another dollar on his own. He is damaged in some way and I don't think it's just laziness. Maybe he can find some high-powered executive and take care of the home front while they bring home the bacon.

by Anonymousreply 506August 12, 2019 6:38 PM

I loved that ending. Patricia handled that ambush SEAMLESSLY!

Ashley: "Hi Patricia. Can we talk?"

Patricia: "Hi. Yes. Have you met Mr. Kale?"

Mr. Kale: "You're going to have to leave."

Bwahahahahaha. And.... BOOM! You're done.

by Anonymousreply 507August 15, 2019 6:20 AM

Madison really took Shep apart, once again.

He gets completely befuddled whenever he talks to her.

I guess he has really met his match, with Madison.

by Anonymousreply 508August 15, 2019 6:22 AM

Shep made himself look like a whiny little bitch the whole episode. And Craig has never looked more like an excitable dunce. Austen was right to tell them to fuck off.

But I guess the bros are back together because WWHL showed the three of them partying together with some Housewives ho.

by Anonymousreply 509August 15, 2019 1:32 PM

Madison is adorable. I like her.

by Anonymousreply 510August 15, 2019 1:59 PM

Why in the hell was Cameron hitting on MEH-TOOL? That was so unlike her. She seems like the type of woman who would be extremely faithful to her husband.

I felt so bad for Jason. The one time he agrees to be on camera, and Cameron hits on another guy. Real nice.

Did anyone catch what was said, when Shep said something about him and his date, and Craig and his date getting together in a foursome, and Craig replied, "I'm into that." Also interesting was when the four of them were in the limousine, and Shep kept mentioning what a "handsome man" Craig is.

I think everyone is overlooking the obvious. Shep has the hots for Craig. He even named his DOG after him. Which means that he is constantly calling "Craig" to come to him, and he even "sleeps" with Craig (the dog). If that doesn't scream obsession, then I don't know...

Ashley is crazy as fuck. Like psycho stalker kind of crazy. Like Single White Female crazy. It's a good thing that Patricia hired Mr. Kale. I hope he makes more appearances, because he's a hot daddy!

Big surprise that Ashley and Landon are now friends. Two batshit crazy losers, who got run out of Charleston.

by Anonymousreply 511August 15, 2019 3:50 PM

Wasn't this season 6? Couldn't we have a Southern Charm Season 6 Thread?

by Anonymousreply 512August 15, 2019 10:27 PM

The season's over. What's the point, idiot?

by Anonymousreply 513August 16, 2019 12:11 AM

Craig's should bevsome rich guys boyfriend, he is so adorable. Crazy? Yes but hard not to love.

by Anonymousreply 514August 16, 2019 3:58 AM

Craig's should bevsome rich guys boyfriend, he is so adorable. Crazy? Yes but hard not to love.

by Anonymousreply 515August 16, 2019 3:58 AM

I thought that this season would be a dud without Thomas, but it was actually pretty good. Austen brought the drama!

by Anonymousreply 516August 17, 2019 6:43 AM

No wonder Craig acts so weird. He's an Adderall addict!

[quote] Craig Conover Opens Up About the ADD Meds 'He Should've Stopped Taking After Law School'

Craig Conover is coming clean.

On the upcoming two-part Southern Charm reunion, Conover’s alleged addiction to Adderall will be discussed — and he won’t be shying away from being “honest” about his past.

Speaking with PEOPLE TV’s Reality Check on Thursday, Conover admitted that going into the reunion, he thought his interaction with ex Naomie Olindo would have been the hardest part of the taping.

“I thought it might be awkward between Naomi and I … and fortunately it was really good. We were kind of a team and support each other and both said some really nice things to each other,” Conover explained.

But seeing his former girlfriend wasn’t the most difficult aspect of the reunion — instead, a more personal topic had him on the hot seat.

“I actually choose to be honest about something that I wasn’t sure if I was going to be honest about, which is just kind of something that I took in law school and was prescribed to and everything,” explained Conover. “And then should have stopped taking it after law school.”

He continued: “Andy Cohen was asking me why I was so much healthier in The Bahamas and I stopped in The Bahamas. And now, I’ve stopped again and just this ADD medicine or whatever and I talk about that on the reunion.”

Conover said of his decision to be open on the reunion: “That was kind of a moment where I was like, ‘You know what, I’ve been honest the past few years and been completely transparent and I kind of just went with it. So once that was over, I got to kind of sit back and have fun and laugh at everyone else.”

In the recently-released season 6 reunion trailer, Conover’s alleged battle with drugs is addressed by the cast.

“Craig, you’re just a crackhead, man,” Austen Kroll says in the trailer, shared by Entertainment Tonight on Wednesday.

Host Andy Cohen then directly asks star Cameran Eubanks, “Cameran, do you think he’s addicted to Adderall?” as the cast remains silent.

Part one of Southern Charm‘s season 6 reunion airs Wednesday, Aug. 21 at 9 p.m. ET on Bravo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517August 17, 2019 6:45 AM

jesus for someone addicted to Adderall he doesn't have a hell of a lot of focus

by Anonymousreply 518August 17, 2019 1:29 PM

I always wondered how Craig stayed so thin, given his lifestyle.

Now we know.

He was on Adderall/Meth.

by Anonymousreply 519August 17, 2019 6:14 PM

Shep is a big jerk and snob...Cam is not much better. Most of them looked like bible banger 5th graders about weed...what was that about? The red head was bullshitting.

by Anonymousreply 520August 18, 2019 7:37 PM

Shep is a big jerk and snob...Cam is not much better. Most of them looked like bible banger 5th graders about weed...what was that about? The red head was bullshitting.

by Anonymousreply 521August 18, 2019 7:37 PM

Years ago I had heard that there was something seriously wrong with the upper crust of Charlston. I see that Shep is the prime example of that condition. The guy is a complete asshole.

by Anonymousreply 522August 18, 2019 7:55 PM

Years ago I had heard that there was something seriously wrong with the upper crust of Charlston. I see that Shep is the prime example of that condition. The guy is a complete asshole.

by Anonymousreply 523August 18, 2019 7:55 PM

Marry: Austen, but briefly.

Fuck: Craig.

Kill: Shep. He looks like he smells and is a complete snob and an asshole. Even his money, which I'm assuming is not a huge amount since it's still doled out by Mommy, is no incentive to have to fuck his slack, paunchy body.

by Anonymousreply 524August 19, 2019 10:51 PM

Apparently, the viewers all hate Metul! rofl

Shep and Craig are total messes.

by Anonymousreply 525August 22, 2019 4:34 AM

Watching the reunion, I never realized that Craig's addiction to Adderall was so serious.

Wow.

by Anonymousreply 526August 22, 2019 4:40 AM

Metul is kind of a humorless dick. Naomi seems desperate.

by Anonymousreply 527August 22, 2019 11:46 AM

The tide seems to have turned against Catherine.

The season started off with everybody liking her, but their faces at the reunion seemed like the cast was pretty disgusted with her. Nobody even cracked a smile, when she was talking about her kids.

I wonder what changed?

by Anonymousreply 528August 22, 2019 2:15 PM

I would like to tell the smug Cameron that all doctors fool around but she would never believe me. All doctors and all cops, cheat. They just do and sometimes they bring home diseases.

by Anonymousreply 529August 22, 2019 2:59 PM

But PALLLLMMMMERRRRRRR.

It's all about PALLLLLMMMERRRRRRRR!!!

by Anonymousreply 530August 22, 2019 7:08 PM

Cameran's hubby seems like a nice guy but slightly lacking in hotness. Maybe that says more about our Cam? I think it's sweet.

by Anonymousreply 531August 22, 2019 7:32 PM

R529. I'm an MD. Have never cheated.

by Anonymousreply 532August 22, 2019 10:16 PM

Part 2 of the reunion is tonight.

Anyone watching?

by Anonymousreply 533August 29, 2019 12:13 AM

Austen is a two-faced prick. I cannot stand him.

I hope that watching the reunion back, the other cast members just shun him.

by Anonymousreply 534August 29, 2019 6:01 AM

Shep is a much worse douche bag than Austen.

by Anonymousreply 535August 29, 2019 7:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!