Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Southern Charm, Season 5

Craig looks hotter than ever! And what's wrong with his sewing, Naomie??

Catherine looks great, too.

Is Shep no longer on the show?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600June 17, 2018 1:46 AM

Is everyone in the South just drunk 100% of the time?

by Anonymousreply 1April 5, 2018 2:08 PM

No R1, just Charleston.

And maybe New Orleans.

by Anonymousreply 2April 5, 2018 2:11 PM

Craig's sewing hobby is adorable.

He should really hone his skill and then audition for Project Runway.

That would be so cool!

by Anonymousreply 3April 5, 2018 2:15 PM

Looks like every other season. The booze is aging everyone terribly.

by Anonymousreply 4April 5, 2018 2:47 PM

I actually thought that the entire cast looks much better, R4.

Probably because none of them work, and they all have tons of money to party all night and sleep all day.

by Anonymousreply 5April 5, 2018 2:51 PM

They look exactly like they spend every night drinking and partying.

by Anonymousreply 6April 5, 2018 3:08 PM

I'm so happy that Craig broke up with Naomie.

She was such a fucking bitch to him. And from the previews, she still is!!

Why is she still on the show?

by Anonymousreply 7April 6, 2018 1:16 AM

They're batshit crazy, but Thomas and Catherine make a beautiful couple...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 6, 2018 1:35 AM

Yeah - Naomie rubs me the wrong way. Doesn't help that she has bitch face.

by Anonymousreply 9April 6, 2018 1:45 AM

CANNOT BELIEVE Kathryn cut and dyed away her Bitchy Redheaded Alpha Bitch persona! She's taken away her own Power!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 6, 2018 3:08 AM

Looooovve Craigy and his sewing machine!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 6, 2018 3:12 AM

Will Colonel Gizmo be back this season?

by Anonymousreply 12April 6, 2018 3:16 AM

I hate Naomie just because of the stupid ass-face way she spells her name.

by Anonymousreply 13April 6, 2018 3:25 AM

Gizmo was the breakout star last season, R12!!!

I wonder who got custody of him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 6, 2018 3:44 AM

I don't normally like cats, but Gizmo is so cute, and he has so much personality!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 6, 2018 3:52 AM

Cameran needs to put-down-the-tweezers: her eyebrows are now taking on the telltale "White Trash Princess" shape of "Commas for Eyebrows."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 6, 2018 4:07 AM

This is looking like another great season.

I always love the opening scenes of the premiere where they show the big blowup, and then transition to "three months earlier...."

This show is great because they're constantly adding new blood to the show, while keeping the core cast. That just adds to the drama, which is a good formula.

I can't believe that JD and Liz broke up. They really seemed like the perfect couple, but I guess that everyone else knew what was going on behind the scenes, especially Catherine and Naomie. From the previews, I could never in a million years guess why Naomie would ever call JD a fraud, but now it's very clear.

Catherine's new hair color and style look fantastic. I love it, and it's always nice to change it up.

I like that everybody's single again. That always sets up some crazy situations.

Probably the most shocking thing is that Thomas moved that Ashley girl into his home. If he can't see that she's a gold-digger, then he's truly an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 17April 6, 2018 12:25 PM

They are all despised in Charleston. The only people that like seeing them out and about are tourists.

by Anonymousreply 18April 6, 2018 12:35 PM

But he IS truly an idiot, [R17].

by Anonymousreply 19April 6, 2018 12:37 PM

I dunno R18, they seem to have a lot of friends and hanger-on-ers.

Does anyone else find Austen attractive? I think he's cute. Surprised to hear that he quit his job and is pursuing NOTHING. That's funny. Even funnier is how he let Chelsea pay for his nights out. Yikes.

Craig and Shep are always amusing. They're like an old married couple.

So Shep's single again? Surprise, surprise.

by Anonymousreply 20April 6, 2018 12:58 PM

R20 the only hangers-on they have are newcomers to Charleston. The old guard steers clear of that lot. I’ve been out with friends and when cast members show up you should see the place empty. There’s one place that I know of that won’t let any of them in.

by Anonymousreply 21April 6, 2018 1:06 PM

Does this apply to Pat Altshul as well, [R21].

by Anonymousreply 22April 6, 2018 1:24 PM

Does Craig always so washed-out, as at R14? Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 23April 6, 2018 2:28 PM

Has Craig aged very fast? When he asks "What wrong with my sewing?" he looks like has facial wasting. Jeeze.

by Anonymousreply 24April 6, 2018 2:39 PM

Craig is too thin and none of these guys work out. Horrors! Notice how the guys are the bimbos and the girls are smart? Thomas was showing major bulge in those white pants.

by Anonymousreply 25April 6, 2018 7:00 PM

For a perpetual fratboy, I expected Shep to have a frat body, but no. Even in the first season he was never toned or muscular.

by Anonymousreply 26April 6, 2018 9:32 PM

Terrific face, though.

by Anonymousreply 27April 6, 2018 9:37 PM

Shep smiles a lot. He seems likable and easy going.

by Anonymousreply 28April 7, 2018 2:57 AM

I have to ask again, does anyone here think that Shep might be in the closet?

by Anonymousreply 29April 7, 2018 10:10 PM

No he just has a bad case of Peter Pan

by Anonymousreply 30April 8, 2018 2:36 PM

Does Craig still have morning Coke-nose, sorry cold/allergies, like last season?

by Anonymousreply 31April 8, 2018 4:53 PM

She’s is a fat drunk loser.

by Anonymousreply 32April 8, 2018 7:01 PM

She’s =Shep

by Anonymousreply 33April 8, 2018 7:01 PM

Why is JD a fraud?

by Anonymousreply 34April 8, 2018 7:48 PM

[quote]No [R1], just Charleston. And maybe New Orleans.

Hello?

by Anonymousreply 35April 8, 2018 7:50 PM

JD never paid rent on his restaurant and has also been cheating on his wife. Allegedly.

by Anonymousreply 36April 8, 2018 8:08 PM

Craig and his new roommate are obviously fucking

by Anonymousreply 37April 8, 2018 8:12 PM

I love Craig. He’s my favorite reality star.

by Anonymousreply 38April 8, 2018 8:40 PM

Who the hell would fuck JD or Shep, both ugly

by Anonymousreply 39April 8, 2018 9:21 PM

JD would actually be really attractive if he lost some weight.

In season one, Thomas had some flashback photos of JD when he was younger and thinner, and JD was pretty hot.

As for Craig and his roommate, they were actually roommates in season one. Coincidentally, they both broke up at the same time, which was convenient for them to move back in together.

Not sure if there's something between them, or if Craig's just trying to get his friend on the show.

Being a "friend of..." seems to be your ticket. Dani, Jennifer, and Naomie all got on the show as side characters, and now they're pretty regular. Same for Austen's almost-girlfriend Chelsea.

by Anonymousreply 40April 9, 2018 12:39 AM

Wow, Naomie has really turned into an insufferable cunt this season.

She was always miserable, but now she's just a black cloud.

And she's wondering why she's still single, and nobody wants her? Talk about being fucking CLUELESS.

by Anonymousreply 41April 13, 2018 5:24 AM

I hate Thomas's new girlfriend. But I am hoping that she will add more drama to the "will they or won't they?" factor between Thomas and Katherine. As corny and frau-ish as this sounds, I really think those two are made for each other. I think Kath is less of a gold digger than the new Cali girl.

by Anonymousreply 42April 13, 2018 6:06 AM

Pics of Craig's roommate?

by Anonymousreply 43April 13, 2018 6:16 AM

Thomas' new girlfriend is a real trash box, R42.

What woman prides herself on going into the bathroom at someone else's home, and having sex with her boyfriend? Then coming out and saying, "we're joined at the hip."

Both she and Thomas are just garbage, and he's clearly doing it to get a rise out of Catherine.

by Anonymousreply 44April 13, 2018 12:59 PM

So JD is going to show up with Elizabeth, to the baby shower?

Damage control!

by Anonymousreply 45April 20, 2018 2:24 AM

OMG, I never watch this show, but I'm from SC so let me tell you a few things. 1)I was around Katheryn Dennis during college( I was in Grad School), and she was the stereotypical damaged little rich girl. She slept with almost everyone, from weed dealers to older married politicians. 2) I was an Underclassman when Thomas Ravenel was running for and won SC Treasurer. Being that my college, is in the state capitol, I worked many political functions and saw him alot. First, I can't believe that everyone claimed to not know he was snorting coke, because he was strung out every time I saw him. Secondly, I know everyone talks about Sen. Graham(who I don't know much about because he always seemed to be in DC), but I would be very surprised if there wasn't atleast a few men who have hooked up with Mr. Ravenel. He always had a different hot blond "date" at every function, but he really liked to flirt with the staff, or atleast he did with me. He never actually made a pass on me, but I'd be very surprised if I was the only guy he ever flirted with. Because even though I wasn't ugly, I also wasn't the type to make someone go crazy either. Honestly I don't think he is "gay," and I wouldn't classify him as "bi" either, I think he's just a narcissist who would get off on someone else, regardless of gender, worshiping and telling him how hot he is.

by Anonymousreply 46April 20, 2018 2:50 AM

Haha R46, I totally believe what you wrote about Thomas.

He totally gives off a "I'll fuck anyone when I'm high" sort of vibe. He just seems like a horny bastard.

I'm sure he has had encounters with men.. especially while he was locked up.

by Anonymousreply 47April 20, 2018 2:55 AM

Naomie thought she was going to marry a lawyer, not a seamstress. I don't think Craig duped her, he just changed his mind. She really is mean to him and he's definitely better off without her. She has made him feel like a loser. That shit will only get worse.

He has talent and obviously enjoys sewing. It wouldn't surprise me if he started a line of his own; specialty items, clothing, baby items, etc. He could use his law school knowledge to start the company and to take care of the legal aspects of running his own company, of course, starting small. But he needs to stay away from her if he wants to succeed. Their arguments just go round and round go in circles and end up nowhere real fast. She isn't going to change. She wants status and will never be happy married to who and what he wants to be. They should stop wasting time and just stop talking to each other and go their separate ways.

by Anonymousreply 48April 20, 2018 3:20 AM

Naomie is a toxic waste dump of negativity.

I pity ANYONE who is with her, but I really hate her for making Craig feel bad about wanting to sew.

What a nasty twat.

by Anonymousreply 49April 20, 2018 3:22 AM

When Craig said that he wished he was gay, I was like, "you're not the only one, baby!"

by Anonymousreply 50April 20, 2018 4:21 AM

Man, if Austen was gay, he would be my soul mate. Or at least my best friend.

by Anonymousreply 51April 20, 2018 4:30 AM

I am with Patricia as to her opinion of Naomie. I now officially cannot stand her. She is fucking evil to Craig, and my fondest wish is that he starts a business which makes him millions of dollars so that Naomie will cry herself to sleep every night over fucking him over.

by Anonymousreply 52April 20, 2018 10:08 AM

Fuuuck. It’s Kathryn.. spell it like that. I think intelligent people would instantly file that away-it’s spelled out on the screen all the time

by Anonymousreply 53April 20, 2018 10:41 AM

Shemp reminds me of Mr. Burns.

by Anonymousreply 54April 20, 2018 11:45 AM

Glad Craig ditched Naomi - they’re not good for each other. He also doesn’t seem as coked up all the time like the last couple of seasons. Sure does help keep the weight off though...I love Craig so much

by Anonymousreply 55April 20, 2018 2:23 PM

Craig is typical brat/golden child and never takes accountability. I like him but I also get how frustrating he could be as a partner and then add Naomi's insecurities and it is a bad brew.

by Anonymousreply 56April 20, 2018 4:39 PM

Shep and JD have highly questionable anal hygiene

by Anonymousreply 57April 20, 2018 7:01 PM

R46/R47, there was that guy Josh Royal from a couple of seasons ago who seemed extra-chummy with Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 58April 20, 2018 7:05 PM

R46 I worked on the show a few seasons ago. He’s definitely bi & Kathryn is still disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 59April 20, 2018 7:10 PM

[quote] there was that guy Josh Royal from a couple of seasons ago who seemed extra-chummy with Thomas.

Those two were definitely on a date on that "boys night out."

In this photo, Landon looks like the best female friend of a gay couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60April 20, 2018 9:41 PM

Speaking of Landon, is she no longer on the show?

by Anonymousreply 61April 20, 2018 9:42 PM

^ Landon supposedly left Southern Charm to move to CA for her career, although Kathryn claimed that she was going to be asked to leave and instead left on her own in order to save face. Don't know who is telling the truth here since Kathryn is known to distort the facts. But, either way, Landon moved to CA and is no longer a part of SC.

by Anonymousreply 62April 20, 2018 10:50 PM

I believe Kathryn, R62.

Landon is a proven liar and con artist on the show.

by Anonymousreply 63April 20, 2018 10:55 PM

R59 I figured. I'm guessing you have seen Kathryn without her makeup. In college I saw her a few times the morning after she had had a long night, without the makeup and I thought that instead of a college student she looked like a middle-aged trailer park queen who had been ridden hard and put away wet. Also, now I'm regretting not being brave and flirting back with Thomas, he's rich and was running for office at the time, so I'm sure i could have gotten something out of it. LOL

by Anonymousreply 64April 20, 2018 11:50 PM

I would pay money to read the editorial staff of The Root liveblog each episode of this show.

by Anonymousreply 65April 21, 2018 12:01 AM

The way you people drool over this group of 30 yep old alcoholic retarded frat boy douche bag losers is pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 66April 21, 2018 12:31 AM

^ How would you know that if you don't watch them? Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 67April 21, 2018 4:02 AM

How can people watch this kind of shit. It's like they're all in high school, and dressed like hookers.

by Anonymousreply 68April 21, 2018 5:12 AM

I agree. They're actually worse than the Real Housewives cast. I didn't think Reality TV could get any worse after seeing a RHONYC episode where a bunch of grown middle-aged women were bashing each other in public... and then along comes Southern Charm.

by Anonymousreply 69April 21, 2018 6:12 AM

You could not pay me to watch a housewives show, Survivor, Amazing Race or any other reality show===but there is something about Southern Charm that had me hooked from the first episode. Is anyone interested in the New Orleans version?

From the tease I saw it looks like a black cast.

by Anonymousreply 70April 21, 2018 7:33 AM

Middle aged frat boys with a little money. And isn't it strange that Thomas, who is even older, is hanging out with these children?

by Anonymousreply 71April 21, 2018 12:06 PM

I honesty think Southern Charm is one of the better reality soaps on TV. Its way better than any Housewife show.

by Anonymousreply 72April 21, 2018 1:40 PM

R71 I find that odd too, that Thomas is 55 and hanging out with 30 yr old kids. Very odd. I get that he impregnated a 23 yr old who is friends with these young people but still. Time to grow up.

by Anonymousreply 73April 21, 2018 6:00 PM

And he was hanging out with those young people even when he was on the ropes with Kathryn--plus didn't he meet Kathryn BECAUSE he was hanging out with those young people. It's really.....unseemly.

by Anonymousreply 74April 21, 2018 7:10 PM

^ Right. Not too mention Tom Ravenel was State Treasurer for the State of SC. He held this high-level, highly visible official position for one-year about 10 years ago while still hanging out with 21 year old Frat Boy drunks. He also ran for US Senate in the 2014 South Carolina election and obviously lost. Clearly, there is something wrong with him. Arrested Development, maybe?

by Anonymousreply 75April 21, 2018 8:52 PM

R73 Of course I see your point, and with 95% of the population you would be correct.

But think about it: Thomas has everything he needs. He is rich, he comes from society level stock, he now has blood heirs, and he apparently is as well hung as his string of polo ponies.

So truth be told, he has the freedom and ability to say in his arrested state of development until he dies. Most men can't, but he can. I find him quite an interesting specimen,

by Anonymousreply 76April 21, 2018 9:33 PM

You're right, r76, he can do all that but it's really unattractive--it's lucky he's found a group of similarly arrested friends to hang out with.

by Anonymousreply 77April 21, 2018 9:39 PM

The scene where they were all decked out in their evening attire, where Kathryn and Thomas' newest Gold Diggah were cat fighting and hissing over him, he soooooo wanted to jump into it with them.

by Anonymousreply 78April 21, 2018 9:44 PM

What I find unseemly is Patricia's behavior towards Katherine.

She could easily take the high road, as a "sophisticated socialite," and forgive Katherine. Or at least tolerate her. She is all about "manners" and "etiquette," after all.

Instead, she insists on holding this ridiculous grudge, where she leaves parties if Katherine shows up, she won't invite her to Cameran's baby shower (even though Cameran wanted her there), and she won't even discuss the issue with Naomi, who brought it up very diplomatically.

Patricia ends up looking very petty.

by Anonymousreply 79April 21, 2018 10:15 PM

Thomas loves those white pants, huh? They definitely show off his best asset.

by Anonymousreply 80April 21, 2018 10:18 PM

The story about Patricia and Kathryn: though she is a train wreck, Kathryn's Southern pedigree is undisputable; whereas, Patricia is a Grifter, from way back. Patricia's been dying to be accepted by the SC aristocracy for ever, without success, even with her (grifted) money. They all know she's a Grifter.

Whitney and Kathryn had hooked up for a few weeks/a whole month, to the extent Kathryn was living in Patricia's home with Whitney and Patricia. Whitney was already talking marriage with Kathryn, saying he wanted to marry her. Patricia was thrilled. (SC society acceptance, at last!)

Well, in walks more seriously Southern pedigreed Thomas Ravenel into Kathryn's life. Whitney was immediately dumped by Kathryn, as were Patricia's fantasies of being a Southern Lady.

by Anonymousreply 81April 21, 2018 10:41 PM

Patricia's been notorious for years--grifter, indeed, and no more a socialite than the real HWs of NY. Last season she had her "dear friend" on as a houseguest: the even more notorious Georgette Mosbacher, who also married well/above her station (a low bar, to be sure, but Mosbacher was a serious score)--in her heyday in the 80s, she looked just like Jessica Rabbit.

by Anonymousreply 82April 21, 2018 10:49 PM

But what really IS Patricia's problem with Katherine?

I don't get it, and I'm sure that most viewers don't either.

Patricia makes it seem like Katherine killed her dog, or something.

by Anonymousreply 83April 21, 2018 11:13 PM

i wonder if she sees too much of herself in Kathryn.

by Anonymousreply 84April 21, 2018 11:26 PM

R81 Whitney & Kathryn we’re together for a few nights not weeks or a month. She had already slept with Thomas & Shep. She only hooked up with Whitney to get on the show. The same reason she hooked up with shep & Thomas. She wanted to be the gf of one of the cast members to get screen time.

She started out by showing up to filming locations & events trying to get on the show. We were told to cut her out of scenes until she got pregnant. Then she had to be added. If it weren’t for that you would have only seen the back of her head or an elbow that first season. & don’t think for a second she didn’t realize that.

Patricia thinking that Kathryn & Whitney together would result in marriage, kids, & societal acceptance is ridiculous. Whitney is gay & has a bf. He also has a whole life in LA where he really lives. Patricia knows this.

I’m the one who worked on the show.

by Anonymousreply 85April 22, 2018 3:55 AM

R85 Thank you so much for the inside info. Very cool of you.

So what is Craig like? does he truly have gay tendencies? or Shep

by Anonymousreply 86April 22, 2018 4:05 AM

Wow, that's some inside dirt, R85.

So you've confirmed what I've felt about Whitney all along. I knew he was gay. The charade is ridiculous. So what's his type? Does the rest of the cast know, and just play along?

What's your honest opinion of Katherine? Is she really thirsty, or has she matured over the past four years, as she has been portraying on the show?

Do you think that Thomas is bi? He's another one that I have a feeling about in my gut. Same for Shep. Surprisingly, I actually believe that Craig is completely straight.

Did you know about JD's fakery? I.e., his fooling around on Elizabeth and his shady business dealings?

Lastly, what are your thoughts about Patricia? Everyone seems to kiss her ass, and she is campy - I'll give her that. But I suspect that she can be quite nasty, too.

by Anonymousreply 87April 22, 2018 4:10 AM

R86 no & no. I really shouldn’t have said made any comments. Better to let viewers just have their fantasies/theories.

by Anonymousreply 88April 22, 2018 4:11 AM

Patricia is very . . . resourceful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89April 22, 2018 4:30 AM

Thanks, R85--good stuff.

I vaguely remember a scene in the first or second season in which Kathryn appeared in the Altschul kitchen and Patricia was quite warm toward her, even though it was clear that she'd spent the night with Whitney. So she was pissed when Kathryn dumped her baby boy for Thomas, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 90April 22, 2018 12:54 PM

R85 is full of shit and has not provided one single thread of information that did not play itself out on the show. He's a fucking fan, not an insider,

by Anonymousreply 91April 22, 2018 1:04 PM

R89, there are plenty of stories corroborating Suzanne Kent Cooke, but it bears noting that Suzanne was also gold-digging royalty in her day. The Kent Cooke is Jack Kent Cooke, an irascible and extremely wealthy old coot who happened to own the Washington Redskins during his lifetime. The lovely and very young Suzanne, herself of questionable antecedents, latched onto the old guy and got knocked up (the real father is anyone's guess) and bore him a daughter, Jacqueline Kent Cooke (get it?), who was recently arrested for verbally attacking some guy in a NY restaurant and calling him a Jew.

Suzanne K C calling out Pat Altschul is the quintessential case of pot-kettle.

by Anonymousreply 92April 22, 2018 1:05 PM

Does anyone else think that Thomas looks a little bit inbred? (I wouldn't dream of saying anything about his offspring, because that would be tasteless and insensitive.)

by Anonymousreply 93April 22, 2018 1:24 PM

These people are supposed to be seen by people in other parts of the country as Southern gentry but their neighbors think they are just tacky and common. These women are used as examples of unacceptable social behavior to daughters and these men as admonishments against foppish laziness to sons.

by Anonymousreply 94April 22, 2018 2:45 PM

You would think Pat would be more pissed at Thomas for stealing Kathryn from her beloved Whitney???

by Anonymousreply 95April 22, 2018 2:57 PM

I imagine she can't afford to cut him off socially. The other children in the cast don't have any particular social standing.

by Anonymousreply 96April 22, 2018 3:00 PM

She can't cut Thomas, which pisses her off even more. She gets back at him by inferring, to his face, the mother of his children is a drug addict and a whore.

by Anonymousreply 97April 22, 2018 3:06 PM

Pat and Kathryn are apparently friends now (in real time, not show time).

by Anonymousreply 98April 22, 2018 5:42 PM

I am loving queen bitch Naomi. Damn she is throwing it down next week.

by Anonymousreply 99April 27, 2018 6:47 PM

Thanks for that pic, R60 - I was racking my brain trying to figure out who was missing this season - Landon - anyone else no longer a part of the cast? Good grief! This chick Naomi is way too invested in other people's business. She needs to put the breaks on that shit. Miss Patricia is thisclose to sending her to a corner with Kathryn. Craig is a fool to chase after the embodiment of his own misery which is Naomi. That chick is never going to accept him for who he is, and he'd better realize that and cut her loose for good. He needs some distraction to alleviate his being so sprung. Sew the biggest AIDS quilt the planet has ever seen, Craig. Thomas will wind up sending that new chick back to California soon. I was thinking that same thing right before he said " I do need SOME space" on last nights episode. She's trying too hard. Cameron and Whitney, yes Whitney, are the only sane ones in the bunch. JD was fronting like a mofo to the point where I almost felt sorry for him with the "She just came to me one day and basically said she no longer loved me." And then we find out that he's a major horndog who willingly disrespects his wife, his children, his family and ultimately himself by fucking around with young hos. Elizabeth, with four kids to raise no judge is ever going to deny you your just deserts. Take the money and run, baby! Shep is Shep. No change there. Kathryn could possibly still hook Thomas for keeps if she toes the line without making any bad steps. All she needs to do is grow up.

by Anonymousreply 100April 27, 2018 7:36 PM

Patricia Altschul is a petty woman for how how she treats Kathryn. And for what? Because she didn't marry her son? She's to Damn old for that shit. Her birthday was just on the 16th of April. Last Monday. So it really time for her to grow up.

by Anonymousreply 101April 27, 2018 7:46 PM

God I hope Thomas sends Ashley back to Santa Barbara and soon. I fucking hate her. And I don't care that Kat is a whore and a drug addict...she's fun to watch and she's interesting.

I figured that Whitney was only in CHS for the shooting season after seeing his place in LA. He is the one person who you can just tell is not of Charleston in any way. I think that now he is basically just a producer of the show.(he wasn't even on the panel during the reunion until very near the end.) I think Shep and Craig are both going to turn out just fine.

Naomi is starting to look insanely unstable.

by Anonymousreply 102April 27, 2018 10:21 PM

I don't think Patricia is mad at Kathryn because of Whitney. Patricia is mad at Kathryn for getting Thomas, who Patricia wanted for herself.

by Anonymousreply 103April 28, 2018 12:44 AM

R94 well Kathryn and Thomas do come from some of the oldest families of the Charleston Aristocracy. But, they are a black sheep of their families, like Rhett Butler in GWTW, in the past they would "not be received" and forced to move to move to some where wild and less settled, like Atlanta. Now, they just go on Bravo and force their fore-bearers to roll over in their graves so much, I am surprised their hasn't been another Great Charleston earthquake! Charleston, for all their faults, like slavery, was built by families that cherished culture and manners, they created some of the oldest libraries, museums, theaters, and musical societies in the country. How sad that Thomas, Kathryn, and their ilk are what so many uninformed people now think of when they think of Charleston, instead of the architecture, the history, or the world-renowned Spoleto Festival.

by Anonymousreply 104April 28, 2018 1:08 AM

Why is Cameron on the show at all? She contributes nothing. Same with Whitney.

by Anonymousreply 105April 28, 2018 1:14 AM

It's CAMERAN, and she is the conscience of the show, as well as the narrator.

by Anonymousreply 106April 28, 2018 1:41 AM

Courtesy of the Ravenel family -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107April 28, 2018 1:52 AM

Camaran is seemingly paid to do nothing. Shep, Craig, Austin, Thomas, and Kathryn do ALL of the heavy lifting. She's pretty funny on Instagram though.

by Anonymousreply 108April 28, 2018 1:55 AM

Speaking of Cameron she does not seem very happy in her new role as new mom. At least that's the impression I got. She also announced recently that they decided they are not having any more children. They are stopping at one. Which is fine, but why announce it and especially now, 3 months into motherhood. She's also stopped breastfeeding her 3-month old, and of course had to make an announcement about it. She has started drinking and partying again, and of course playing 'the voice of reason' when it comes to others' personal matters and relationship problems. Cameron initially came across as sweet and sensible, but now seems showy and self-centered.

by Anonymousreply 109April 28, 2018 2:29 AM

Hmmmmm, R100. Nice observations. Appears Cam's baby is, dare I say, an "Anchor Baby" -

by Anonymousreply 110April 28, 2018 2:32 AM

Ugggh! I meant R109 on the 'Nice Observations.'

by Anonymousreply 111April 28, 2018 2:34 AM

Nah..I think Cam is the sensible one when it comes down to it, she is adorable. Plus, people change their minds all the time she may end up having more kids, happens all the time. I don't see Thomas and Ashley lasting and boy did she seem nervous as her lunch with Kathryn. I love Chelsea she is sweet and calming, she has a good energy. Seems this season is all about the women vs. the men.

by Anonymousreply 112April 28, 2018 2:55 AM

I think Ashley came on too strong and brought up topics Thomas wasn't yet comfortable discussing, such as marriage and kids. She was talking about things that are better left discussed later in the relationship. She is also trying too hard, which is a turn off to a lot of men. I think the real turn off was when she told him that her parents and other family members googled his name and saw his arrest/mug shot and other things that they didn't like and they tried to talk her out of moving 3,000 miles away to be with him. Now he knows her family, who could have been his future in-laws, dislike and disapprove of him. That had to hit hard and turn him off. I think Ashley is nice and very pretty but I also think her days are numbered.

by Anonymousreply 113April 28, 2018 3:45 AM

R91 If I told you everything I know you would most likely still accuse me of lying. I replied to R81 because she obviously hadn’t paid attention to the show but still had a very adamant opinion about it. It was stupid of me to let it get me but it did in the moment. As so soon as I replied I regretted it. I shouldn’t have outted Whitney as he’s actually a nice guy. I would appreciate it if someone would explain to me how to delete a post.

by Anonymousreply 114April 28, 2018 3:46 AM

" . . . I would appreciate it if someone would explain to me how to delete a post."

I'm dyyyyyyyying!

by Anonymousreply 115April 28, 2018 3:48 AM

R115 for future reference. Im also not trying to get in trouble for posting info. It’s been a few years since I worked on it but still I should have known better. I know, I know ‘Mary’!

by Anonymousreply 116April 28, 2018 3:55 AM

^ Don't worry about it. There are also lez and straight women on the DL, not just gay men. It could have been any number of people who posted your comment. You're not the only one who worked on the show who met Whitney and knows about his sexuality. They will not figure it was you should they ever see that post which I doubt. Forget about it. Anyway, thanks for sharing. And stop replying to that moron.

by Anonymousreply 117April 28, 2018 4:18 AM

R109 Please, please. It has been 4 fucking years.

It's CAMERAN not Cameron.

by Anonymousreply 118April 28, 2018 8:58 AM

R114 Do not give it another thought. We have all(well most of us) posted something too insider-ish in the heat of the moment only to regret it later. It is only the sad lonely ones who have never been insiders who do the accusing "You at lying!!" shit.

If it's of any comfort to you, I dropped some info 3 years ago which I was positive was going to get me in very hot water, but it never did.

Anyone with a room temperature IQ has known since he did that documentary on Halston that Whitney was gay. At the risk of sounding harsh, he could not comes across more as a stereotype if he tried. He seems like a good egg though, so absolutely no one cares that he is in the glass closet. The only misstep he has made IMO was booking that European chick to play his girlfriend. That was flat out embarrassing .

by Anonymousreply 119April 28, 2018 9:06 AM

Who had the nerve to type the words "Charleston Aristocracy" upthread? lmao. Stooop it!

by Anonymousreply 120April 28, 2018 10:59 AM

[quote] Cameron initially came across as sweet and sensible, but now seems showy and self-centered.

The beauty of Cameran is that she has always admitted that she is self-centered. What's funny is that you can tell that she has a good heart and she means well, but she's also self-deprecating.

Even Shep referred to her as "one of the guys," which she freely accepts. And not only that, but she was very upfront about never wanting kids! But she did it anyway, because she loves her husband, which I think is pretty unselfish, if you ask me.

Cameran's mother is another interesting person. Watching Cameran's mother give her advice over the years, I'm guessing that B) she's a feminist (and I mean that in the best possible way), and B) She's one of the few South Carolina Democrats. Her mother has never pressured her to go the traditional route. Her advice has always been to do what Cameran wants, and don't give in to societal pressures.

Lastly, I think that she felt the need to reply "out loud" about having more children, because if you remember, it was the psychic who predicted that she would have a baby at the end of 2017, and then three kids total.

I think this is Cameran's way of saying, "um, nope."

by Anonymousreply 121April 29, 2018 3:47 AM

If I had to say one more thing about Chelsea, it's that I think she's attracted to women. I can't put my finger on it, but she just gives off a lipstick lesbian vibe.

Not only that, but she has stated numerous times on the show that she will never get married. Usually, it's in the presence of the other women, hearing about how shitty their relationships are, and then she chimes in "I'm never gettin' married." And she says it quite often, usually out of nowhere.

It was also interesting listening to her conversation with her father on the beach, and she threw out this very random, "I just don't want to disappoint him, when one day I'm in my 40's and single." It's like she was basically saying, this is definitely how it's going to be, and I'm scared to have to deal with all the judgment.

But my strongest feeling is just intuition. She may date guys, and even sleep with them (like Austen), but deep down, I just get a lesbian vibe from her.

by Anonymousreply 122April 29, 2018 3:55 AM

Is that big oaf Shemp still trying to find the right lady?

by Anonymousreply 123April 29, 2018 3:59 AM

I think Chelsea is definitely bi. I got the exact same vibe you did.

And truthfully, I think she is the most beautiful of all the women on the show. Cam is the cutest, but Chelsea has a very clssic sort of beauty which is uncommon. Nothing about her looks false or altered.

by Anonymousreply 124April 29, 2018 5:20 AM

Chelsea also seems to have broad shoulders and big boned build. But she's still beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 125April 29, 2018 6:24 AM

Chelsea lights up the screen when she comes on, totally agree with you 124

by Anonymousreply 126April 29, 2018 9:58 AM

Chelsea has that very natural 70's beauty. Love her voice and her accent too.

by Anonymousreply 127April 29, 2018 1:11 PM

Whether Chelsea is bi or not, she could do better than unemployed, unmotivated, doofy frat-boy Austen.

by Anonymousreply 128April 29, 2018 5:06 PM

R107 You mean, courtesy of the State Infrastructure Bank. Arthur Ravenel, Jr. is a horrible racist and didn't put up any of his own money to fund the project. The controversial decision to name the bridge after him was made by other racist lawmakers. That bridge cost $632 million to complete. You're an idiot, if you think the Ravenel family (or any family in Charleston) has the amount of wealth.

by Anonymousreply 129April 29, 2018 6:34 PM

Arthur Ravenel IS a major racist. He told us all the first (and perhaps only) time he made an appearance. I recall it was at a restaurant with Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 130April 29, 2018 6:38 PM

Why does Thomas always sound drunk or drugged?

by Anonymousreply 131April 29, 2018 9:20 PM

possibly he is drunk or drugged. A poster upthread said he looks inbred, and he sort of does.

by Anonymousreply 132April 29, 2018 10:06 PM

^ He sure has all of the signs of an alcoholic. And coke head too.

by Anonymousreply 133April 29, 2018 10:14 PM

Cocaine is pretty prevalent on the show. At least up until this season. Craig’s morning sniffles were always pretty funny.

by Anonymousreply 134April 29, 2018 10:16 PM

Probably all TRUMP supporters too. At least some of them.

by Anonymousreply 135May 2, 2018 2:22 PM

^ Yeah, I thought JD was a Trump supporter before I saw him on tonight's episode, dressed as Trump at a Halloween Party, and now I know FOR SURE.

Since no one reacted badly to that I think most of them supported Trump and that very few didn't support him. Not sure about social climber, gold-digger Patricia but she sure seems like a Trump supporter and someone who would go after a man like Trump, especially in his younger years.

by Anonymousreply 136May 4, 2018 2:53 AM

Naomi was a real bitch tonight. Craig needs to stop being wherever she is so he can leave her and end it. He'd be better off going no contact at all. He keeps seeing her or running into her and it just keeps getting worse for him. He should work hard with his sewing business since he seems to really enjoy it and socialize with his male friends when he has time and only where she isn't going to be and then wait at least a few months before he starts dating again when he's ready and in a better frame of mind. There is no hope for that relationship. She is anything but warm and kind and was unusually rude in tonight's episode.

by Anonymousreply 137May 4, 2018 2:59 AM

No woman wants a needy, pathetic wimp like Craig.

by Anonymousreply 138May 4, 2018 3:11 AM

[quote] No woman wants a needy, pathetic wimp like Craig.

Good, I'll take him.

I'd probably also give him a better blowjob than any woman could, on top of that.

HA!

by Anonymousreply 139May 4, 2018 3:33 AM

Something tells me Craig would be giving the blowjobs.

by Anonymousreply 140May 4, 2018 3:35 AM

I don't care what anyone else says about him, but Craig is a VERY handsome guy. And he's a catch.

The case that he made to Naomie about him accomplishing his goals, was spot on. He graduated law school, he passed the bar, and he bought a home. For a guy still in his 20's, that's amazing. And she's just a whiny bitch.

Craig can do so much better than her, and if this is his new girlfriend, then he definitely has.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141May 4, 2018 4:13 AM

Just look at that handsome face...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142May 4, 2018 4:14 AM

Naomie might have a new boyfriend, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143May 4, 2018 4:16 AM

Craig. Where to start? Okay. Craig is a bit of the enigma. This is a very intelligent young man, no doubt. As shown in last night's episode re the segment with the life coach, he is a "fast processor," meaning he sees all, interprets it wisely, stores it away on the hard drive of his mind for later access. I can relate. His mind is always going, going, going. I also noticed that he was very uncomfortable with the coach at first. He is the type of man who will be successful at whatever he chooses to do as evidenced by his trip back home a few seasons ago with Whitney and Shep. They both marveled with ooo's and aah's re all the trophies, plaques, awards, pics on display showing his childhood/adolescent/young adult achievements. It was a shrine. He was great in some sports, and also quite the academic.

So what's going on?

Obviously, he is quite comfortable with himself. Come on, it's an extreme rarity that a grown man is going to place so much emphasis on a beloved past time such as SEWING to those in his circle, let alone the entire world. What's he really saying with the sewing thing? It's gotten to the point where even his ride or die Kathryn is making fun of him for it. He doesn't care. It's as if he is showing us a side of himself which he doesn't talk about in defining terms, but rather suggestively through action - sewing. There is a palpable yet reticent melancholy about him, and it was evident long before Naomi came on the scene. It has nothing to do with her. What's the matter with Craig? He put in the grueling work and concentration to become a lawyer, including passing the bar. Yet he's NOT practicing law currently, and shows no sign of actually wanting to in the future. What's going on?

Clearly, there must be some deep seated personal issue which he is not dealing with a clear intent for resolution. Is he lost? There's something there. Can anyone else offer any insight?

by Anonymousreply 144May 4, 2018 12:21 PM

Naomi wan't bull shittin' about being with someone successful - that was a goal/requirement that she was not going to bend for anyone, and not even Craig - it appears the new dude is some kind of doctor - last name "Shah" - is that Hindu or Middle Eastern? - chick has her standards, and she's hella motivated to see them met - gotta give it to her - Mama didn't raise no fool! - I think she really did care a lot about Craig, and may have even loved him at some point - her behavior toward him was the result of her frustration at his lack of motivation to deliver - he had it all in the bag, but refused to take that final step - let's hope this doesn't become a recurring pattern for Craig - Dude is going to HAVE to put away the sewing machine and pick up a briefcase at some point

by Anonymousreply 145May 4, 2018 12:40 PM

Craig only bought that place because of the money he earned on the show. I'm glad Naomie is being seen for the piece of work she is - she FOLLOWS him everywhere?

She knows they threw in that new woman to stir things up - so her faux outrage is misplaced and deranged.

by Anonymousreply 146May 4, 2018 12:40 PM

So Craig earned money and spent it on a house; why does it matter that he earned it being on this show. And Naomie only "bought" her place because her parents gave it to her.

by Anonymousreply 147May 4, 2018 1:09 PM

Naomie is new Landon, evil, glad she split from Craig, he deserves better.

by Anonymousreply 148May 4, 2018 7:26 PM

R144 He’s a reality star now. That’s what’s going on.

by Anonymousreply 149May 4, 2018 7:32 PM

Craig just needs to stop all this nonsense and realize his true calling: taking a rich man’s dick up his ass and then marrying him! He clearly serves no other purpose.

by Anonymousreply 150May 4, 2018 8:58 PM

There is no way Cam voted for Trump. You can tell she is a smart cookie and her mother is a feminist. Her mom was gorgeous in her youth too.

by Anonymousreply 151May 4, 2018 9:31 PM

^ No one said Cam (or her mother) voted for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 152May 4, 2018 10:19 PM

Her mom's still pretty great looking.

It's interesting how nature (and reality TV) abhors a vacuum. The minute Landon disappeared, Naomie stepped into her role.

by Anonymousreply 153May 4, 2018 10:38 PM

[quote] So Craig earned money and spent it on a house; why does it matter that he earned it being on this show.

There is nothing wrong with that, totally.

Thomas, WHitney, and Shemp... none of them had to buy a house, because they already HAD the money to buy a house. In fact, they all had a house/homes already.

Craig was the only one who had basically nothing, so for him to buy a home with the money from the show, was one of the SMARTEST things he could have done! He invested his money. Which is a hell of a lot better than what those Vanderpump idiots have done. Not one of them owns their own homes, after being on the show for years. They all still rent.

by Anonymousreply 154May 4, 2018 10:43 PM

Anyone think it's odd how attached craig and austen are to their mommies and daddies?

by Anonymousreply 155May 4, 2018 10:47 PM

[quote] There is no way Cam voted for Trump. You can tell she is a smart cookie and her mother is a feminist. Her mom was gorgeous in her youth too.

Yes! Her mother was gorgeous in that photo, with the jet black hair.

Now she has striking white hair. Funny, because Cameran doesn't look like she has even one gray hair yet.

by Anonymousreply 156May 4, 2018 10:48 PM

[quote] Anyone think it's odd how attached craig and austen are to their mommies and daddies?

No, not if you actually love your family.

However, after watching that awkward conversation at the dinner table with Austen's family, it's clear that they are and have been supporting him and his lifestyle, the whole time. Now I know how he's able to live a life of leisure.

And they didn't come right out and say it, but the reason they were grilling him about his beer business, was because he's expecting them to "invest" in it.

He's such a dope. Austen's father was asking the most basic questions about his potential business, and the guy had NO answers. That's the mark of someone who just gets things handed to him. No wonder he's so shiftless.

by Anonymousreply 157May 4, 2018 10:51 PM

^ Right. Which is the main issue between him and Chelsea.

At least Craig has a lot of drive and determination and seems motivated, all of which often leads to great success. Austen is just coasting. I don't blame Chelsea for not taking his lame ass seriously.

by Anonymousreply 158May 5, 2018 1:47 AM

I don’t want to be too mean but Austen’s mom is a bit of a hag . The kids must look like their daddy

by Anonymousreply 159May 5, 2018 2:38 AM

^ She's 65 yrs old.

by Anonymousreply 160May 5, 2018 2:50 AM

Why didn't Naomie attack Thomas' new girlfriend for being the "thirsty" one?

She's kissing up to Patricia, trying to be besties with Catherine, and completely smothering Thomas.

Thomas' new girlfriend did the exact same thing that Austen's new gf did. She moved across country, and she is obviously trying to social climb into Charleston society.

And yet Naomie has stated that she thinks Thomas' new gf is really nice, but she attacks the other girl. Why?

Because Naomie is a fucking psycho, just like Craig has said.

by Anonymousreply 161May 5, 2018 2:55 AM

I don't see Austen becoming successful, he just doesn't have the drive. It would be great if Craig could take his clear drive and just apply it to something because I think he'd be really successful. It's annoying watch people Shep and really the rest of the cast pretend to be so much better than Craig while having next to nothing to show for it. I mean, neither Shep nor Austen even have jobs.

by Anonymousreply 162May 5, 2018 3:05 AM

So is Austen's parents rich or are they just comfortable? Are they upper middle class? And does he have a trust fund? Or is he not on sheps level financially. His life dosent seem that extravagant to me. If anything his parents are probably just paying his rent. Unless he's making enough money from the show to support his self.

by Anonymousreply 163May 5, 2018 3:29 AM

Austen said his Mom sold software which can be very lucrative and his dad was an FBI agent so he probably has a nice pension. Definitely upper middle class but not excessively wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 164May 5, 2018 12:46 PM

Naomie is definitely the new Landon.

by Anonymousreply 165May 5, 2018 8:27 PM

[quote] Austen said his Mom sold software which can be very lucrative and his dad was an FBI agent so he probably has a nice pension. Definitely upper middle class but not excessively wealthy.

They also look like savers/investors.

I'm sure they make/made good money, plus a nice retirement.

Plus, it doesn't take a huge monthly allowance to pay Austen's bills. He looks pretty low maintenance.

by Anonymousreply 166May 5, 2018 8:31 PM

So is Patricia genuinely wealthy? Or is her lifestyle just smoke and mirrors? I findher kinda interesting with her big house and money and her petty nasty behavior on the show.

By the way she's friends with TRUMP. So there's that.

by Anonymousreply 167May 5, 2018 8:32 PM

A federal pension isn't necessarily big bucks. Plus I don't understand why these doting parents are continuing to support their grown-ass son.

If you google Patricia you can easily find a lot of negative information about her--major gold-digger, bordering on grifter. She probably has plenty of money from divorce settlements, but there's no old family money there.

by Anonymousreply 168May 5, 2018 8:35 PM

[quote] So is Patricia genuinely wealthy?

Probably not.

If she was truly wealthy, she wouldn't be looking for another husband. She'd just live quietly, sipping cocktails for the rest of her life.

To need to have to get married again, something tells me that she needs the money.

by Anonymousreply 169May 5, 2018 8:37 PM

Patricia strikes me as someone who would have at least $100 million dollars plus in the bank from her deceased husband's estate. it takes money to maintain that huge house and property she lives in. Plus there's all the help she has.

Patricia is what I think most DL'ers want to be. Wealthy living on a huge estate and spending their days in caftans. Drinking from Sun up to Sun down. And making bitchy comments all day everyday.

I'm surprised she's not a DL icon. She's everything the QUEENS in here aspire to be like.

by Anonymousreply 170May 5, 2018 8:46 PM

Thomas’ new girlfriend is terrible.

by Anonymousreply 171May 5, 2018 9:54 PM

^ I doubt Ashley is going to last to another season or that we are going to be hearing wedding bells any time soon.

Ashley has come on too strong too soon, especially talking about marriage and babies. I think she has turned Thomas off with her jumping ahead, but Bravo is going to keep her in a few more episodes or until the end of the season. I don't see anything long-term with her and Thomas, although he sees her as a big step up from Kathryn in terms of maturity and is obviously very attracted to her.

I also think if she does wind up with a ring on her finger, which isn't likely, we will see another side of her that we didn't know existed. At least childish, bitchy Naomie doesn't feel threatened by Ashley and isn't trashing her. Yet.

by Anonymousreply 172May 6, 2018 1:40 AM

Thomas deals with crazy drama better than he can tolerate needy. Ashley seems needy.

by Anonymousreply 173May 6, 2018 5:09 PM

Thomas was accused of sexual harassment and just paid out a $200K settlement to the victim. He really is slimy. Gloria Allred represented the victim. He's also being investigated by Bravo now too. I wonder what this means for his spot in the show.

by Anonymousreply 174May 6, 2018 6:06 PM

Probably over for next season if Bravo finds anything objectionable (even by its standards), but they're not likely to go through and edit him out of what's left of this season.

by Anonymousreply 175May 6, 2018 6:07 PM

^ ^ ^ Well, if that's the case, then I guess we won't get to see Ashley pull the Jekyll/Hyde that I think she's going to pull.

by Anonymousreply 176May 6, 2018 6:34 PM

I wonder if Kathryn can use Thomas sexual harassment case against him in court for child custody reasons?

I also wonder if she knew about the incident or if she's just finding out about it along with the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 177May 6, 2018 7:11 PM

Where is the dirt on Thomas? I noticed Pat is really pulled tight. She moves her head like Bubbles Devere

by Anonymousreply 178May 6, 2018 8:51 PM

T Rav should get a vasectomy if he’s smart. He already has his two kids, albeit bastards, from two local political dynasties. The Denis-Calhouns are actually more powerful than the Ravenels, right? Like alot of political families, they probably have more money than they let on. It’s almost as though T Rav and Katherine had this planned all along. Oh I totally think Whitney is gay, the Austrian beard was bizarre...

by Anonymousreply 179May 6, 2018 9:48 PM

Kathryn's family has the old Charleston name, but I don't think they have any money.

Of course Whitney is gay. He supposedly has a partner in CA, but even if that's not true I don't think there's any question that he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 180May 6, 2018 10:03 PM

Kathryn’s grandpa Rembert Calhoun was big in the SC legislature until he died in 1992. Not sure what the rest of the family has done lately but they still have Lewisfield Plantation in Berkeley County.

by Anonymousreply 181May 6, 2018 10:28 PM

^rembert dennis

by Anonymousreply 182May 6, 2018 10:28 PM

Ashley is merely a decoy to TR's bullshit, just as Landon was.

Landon has since hooked up with a guy with even more money -

by Anonymousreply 183May 6, 2018 11:01 PM

Catherine's a descendant of Vice-President John C. Calhoun, so she definitely has the "pedigree."

I agree though, that she doesn't have the money. Otherwise, she wouldn't be living in that tiny apartment.

Thomas, on the other hand, is filthy rich.

by Anonymousreply 184May 7, 2018 12:03 AM

Was the woman Thomas harassed a Bravo employee—like someone who worked on set on “Southern Charm”?

I like him on the show (find him entertaining) so I’m actually hoping that he didn’t do anything too bad. He seems like a mess and a drunk, but I’m hoping he’s not a Charlie Rose style predator or anything...

$200,000 is a lot of money for him to pay out to someone though; I know he’s wealthy, but Kathryn claims he’s very cheap and will hardly give her a dime (and she has two of his kids), so it makes you wonder....

by Anonymousreply 185May 7, 2018 12:38 AM

I like Thomas's big dick and that he shows it with pride

by Anonymousreply 186May 7, 2018 2:32 PM

Thomas loves wearing those white pants huh? Whitney is such an insufferable snob saying Ashley will never “get it” because she isn’t southern. puhlease queen.

by Anonymousreply 187May 7, 2018 2:39 PM

...and neither is Whitney. WTF is he talking about?

by Anonymousreply 188May 7, 2018 2:51 PM

Thomas supposedly went on a date with some woman. And they ended up being intimate and he got rough with her.

He grabbed her by the wrist and held her down against her will. And put his fingers in her vagina and her asshole. All while she was fighting him to get loose. She eventually yelled out "you're a rapist" which clearly was his trigger because after she yelled that at him him jumped off of her.

All of this according to the woman's daughter. The victim couldn't speak about the incident publicly because of her settlement and none disclosure agreement she signed when accepting the settlement.

But the daughter wanted to tell the story and let the public know what a monster Thomas is.

A $200K settlement a none disclosure agreement and his little secret still got out. I wonder what Bravo is going to do about this once the investigation concludes.

by Anonymousreply 189May 8, 2018 6:12 AM

Most reality TV cast members are mental/disordered, but some are criminals whom have never served a day in jail. Teresa Guidice from RHONJ did though, and Sonja from NYC should have but didn't, and Luann from NYC too should have been in the slammer for assaulting cops in a drunken rage a few months ago. As far as Thomas he has probably done many other terrible things we are unaware of. He has the name, the money and the connections, and when you've got all three you can get away with a lot, in this case, apparently even rape.

by Anonymousreply 190May 8, 2018 6:33 AM

[quote] Thomas supposedly went on a date with some woman. And they ended up being intimate and he got rough with her. He grabbed her by the wrist and held her down against her will. And put his fingers in her vagina and her asshole.

Wow, that's a very big deal. I don't think I would have guessed that about him.

by Anonymousreply 191May 11, 2018 2:07 AM

So is there even a little tidbit about Craig being into guys???

Oh, how I wish!

by Anonymousreply 192May 11, 2018 2:07 AM

Nope, not even a little tidbit.

by Anonymousreply 193May 11, 2018 2:36 AM

Amazing. Naomie acted like an actual human being in this episode.

by Anonymousreply 194May 11, 2018 5:06 AM

Ravenel. A few million dollars hardly equals "filthy rich"

by Anonymousreply 195May 11, 2018 11:17 AM

Jesus, Ravenel is the worst. He's creepier and sleazier in every episode.

by Anonymousreply 196May 11, 2018 1:22 PM

He looks old and drunk/drugged up.

by Anonymousreply 197May 11, 2018 2:35 PM

I'll bet Naomie used her money from appearing on "Southern Charm" to finance her parents' new restaurant.

Her parents also made a few appearances last season, as well as this season, so they must've gotten paid also.

I really hope that they are THANKING CRAIG for the money they're making, to put into their new restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 198May 11, 2018 2:38 PM

What is the appeal of Shemp?

by Anonymousreply 199May 11, 2018 2:40 PM

[quote] What is the appeal of Shemp?

Zero.

He has horrible style, awful taste in clothes, messy hair, and he's like a lump of coal, as far as productivity.

The only thing he has going for him, is money.

by Anonymousreply 200May 11, 2018 2:52 PM

Actually, I should say FAMILY money.

by Anonymousreply 201May 11, 2018 2:53 PM

Maybe he has size meat.

by Anonymousreply 202May 11, 2018 2:54 PM

Whitney has really grown on me.

In the first couple of seasons, I thought that he was a real weirdo.

I still think he's bit of a weirdo, but I think that the less time he spends on camera, the better off he is. A little bit of Whitney and Patricia goes a long way.

by Anonymousreply 203May 11, 2018 7:58 PM

Thomas made a rather brash, bold statement about Ashley; that she may be in his life long-term and then she may not be. He's hinting at letting her go soon. And what was up with her 6 ft tall frame all curled up sitting on his bathroom vanity. Why couldn't she put her make-up on without doing that and showing off her legs? She's way too needy and expecting of compliments. She does some weird things and comes across too strong which I think is turning him off. If he dumped her, which is likely, it would be a blessing in disguise. Actually, imo, they're both trash.

by Anonymousreply 204May 11, 2018 8:12 PM

There are only two fuckable men on this show, Craig, just because he's sweet and handsome and Thomas , only because he'd be hot in bed. Hell no to all the others.

by Anonymousreply 205May 11, 2018 9:09 PM

Shemp has skinny arms..not hot.

by Anonymousreply 206May 11, 2018 9:42 PM

How the hell did Miss Patricia assume the role of societal Martha Stewart? Why is she the "go to" for all things social and genteel? Thomas is sending his new piece to Scarlet O'Hara redux for refinement? I suppose one must bear in mind while watching this show that it is mere simulated reality.

by Anonymousreply 207May 11, 2018 10:11 PM

Sending her to Belle Watling, more likely. Patricia's a courtesan, plain and simple. And the new piece is too obvious, and too stupid, to figure out how to play these games. Even Thomas, who is very stupid indeed, seems to understand this.

by Anonymousreply 208May 11, 2018 10:54 PM

R207 here - R208, I had Belle Watling typed before I replaced with SO - haha - great minds....

by Anonymousreply 209May 11, 2018 11:08 PM

Lol, r209. I'm sure Patricia would much rather be perceived as Scarlett anyway.

by Anonymousreply 210May 11, 2018 11:21 PM

Patricia is well cast as the society matriarch if you ask me. I mean who else would do it?

by Anonymousreply 211May 12, 2018 2:10 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212May 12, 2018 2:18 AM

I just started watching SC this season. A few episodes ago Patricia threw a beautiful baby shower for Cam. I don't get what her relationship with Cam is?

by Anonymousreply 213May 12, 2018 2:24 AM

@R213 - In order to fully understand Patricia's selfless "Cam Baby Shower" endeavor, you must watch the series from the beginning.

Patricia's hosting the shower had nothing to do with her connection to Cam; it had everything to do with socially shunning and embarrassing the socially pedigreed Kathryn Calhoun Dennis, who tossed her precious son Whitney away like a used Kleenex when she was finished with him. She dumped him for Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 214May 12, 2018 2:33 AM

So she threw the shower because it gave her an opportunity to exclude Kathryn? How very mature.

by Anonymousreply 215May 12, 2018 3:35 AM

R198 Are you crazy? Naomi's parents are filthy rich. They don't need reality TV to finance their business endeavors. Naomi's father has had restaurant's around the world for decades. Specifically in Paris France. He and his wife are very successful and very wealthy people.

Do you're research on them.

Besides it's been reported that Naomi dosent get paid to be on the show. She's not an official cast member on the show. And does it more so to be on TV. At least that's what I've read on a pretty credible site whose Connected to people who actually works on the show.

Also I've heard that they have a very tight budget exclusively for the cast. But that supporting players would have to appear on the show pro bono. And they do because everyone wants to be famous. So there!

by Anonymousreply 216May 12, 2018 7:05 AM

Naomi and the red headed bitch should be thrown too the wolves and eaten

gag theyr such grouches!!! Naomi stop raggin on ur hot ex. he can do much better than u cunty: move on

red head::::git a job!!! enjoy ur kids cause when they old enfu they be runnin to daddys house.

by Anonymousreply 217May 12, 2018 7:20 AM

Fuck you R217 I tried to get a job at Gwynn's but the interview questions were too hard!

by Anonymousreply 218May 12, 2018 1:00 PM

If you look at her Insta I believe Naomi got herself a new nose too.

by Anonymousreply 219May 12, 2018 1:01 PM

Kathryn wasn't at all prepared for the interview, or for any interview for that matter, as the 3 questions he asked her are standard questions asked in most interviews. She didn't take so much as 10 lousy minutes to look up basic interview questions / replies, and thought they were hard questions when they are typical, standard, simple questions. She spent her time on her appearance, none preparing for the interview. She only prepared her face, not her mind. Dumb as a brick.

by Anonymousreply 220May 12, 2018 6:24 PM

"So there"? The tweens have arrived, stamping their little feets.....

by Anonymousreply 221May 12, 2018 6:36 PM

Dawn, Kathryn’s nanny, is accusing Ravenel of full fledged rape, and it happened while Southern Charm was filming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222May 13, 2018 3:37 AM

[quote] Dawn, Kathryn’s nanny, is accusing Ravenel of full fledged rape, and it happened while Southern Charm was filming.

Is that the fat, frumpy nanny from earlier seasons?

Oh, please. She is so NOT Thomas' type. He wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole.

I think she's just pissed that Thomas fired her because Cathryn wanted her fired, and she's trying to get money out of Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 223May 13, 2018 3:41 AM

cunty Naomi needs not jus new nose, but new g dam personality

she better watch out or git her ass tossed off show. real fast.

I dream of sukin her bf's ass out, sheps too , and the rich guy married to the red hair cunt

by Anonymousreply 224May 13, 2018 3:50 AM

Lay off the meth, R224. lol

Although I agree with your first two sentences.

by Anonymousreply 225May 13, 2018 3:52 AM

not meth, Vicodin n whiskey honey.....same as Dorit.

by Anonymousreply 226May 13, 2018 4:44 AM

How can she lay into Teddy like she does and no one smacks her face? what a skunt.

by Anonymousreply 227May 13, 2018 6:10 AM

R227 is off thread and off meds.

by Anonymousreply 228May 13, 2018 1:47 PM

Kathryn actually has her degree from Univ Of SC right? Funny thing about this show is that everyone is college educated - even Chelsea the hairstylist. Bravo really targets distinct socioeconomic segments with their shows.

by Anonymousreply 229May 13, 2018 2:06 PM

Shemp does not wipe well and as a result, has highly questionable anal hygiene

by Anonymousreply 230May 13, 2018 8:22 PM

I have the exact same feeling, R230. He doesn't look like he has good hygiene at all.

Has anyone in Charleston been to Naomie's family restaurant, Nico's? How is it?

by Anonymousreply 231May 13, 2018 9:58 PM

I would be honored to wipe him with my tongue.

hot feller.

by Anonymousreply 232May 14, 2018 5:02 AM

Shemp is hot? LMFAO.

I see Miss Andy C is posting here.

by Anonymousreply 233May 14, 2018 1:44 PM

R29 Can you name any flashy new bridge in the world which was PAID for by the person for whom it is named?

As for Arthur Ravenel being a racist, he is a member of the Greatest Generation. He was raised in the south. People here never employ common sense and context. Surely you don't hold a person born during the Depression for not being "woke?" Are you aware that there are buildings, bridges and museums, airports and streets named for Americans who said "darkie," and called a male servant "Boy" when requesting his attention? My father was of Ravenel's age and financial status, and he said "colored" up until the day he died(he also wasn't real keen about inter-racial marriage.) But after Katrina, he cut a check for 150K to an all black congregation on the Miss Gulf Coast for the rebuilding of their flooded tiny church. He did so after learning of the congregation's plight from a member's son who was a waiter at his golf club.

So, would you prefer a woke, broke but PC white person, or an old, molded by his times white man who cared enough to help a group of black people he did not even know? Is he still a racist in your eyes? I have no idea if Ravenel is genuinely racist or not, BUT it seems that holding people in their 80+ to the same criteria we expect from a much younger person is unfair.

by Anonymousreply 234May 14, 2018 4:13 PM

If that is really Naomie @R143(jk, I know it's her Instagram) then she had an off season, badly needed nose job. Her beak was the main thing keeping her from being very attractive. I mean PHYSICALLY attractive of course. Her demeanor and bitch personality this season is indefensible.

Unless the producers have told her she has to become the bitch or she's off the show like Landon. She is behaving so horribly that thought occurred to me. It's more likely that they were giving her a nice girl edit in previous seasons. but now that she and Craig are kaput, they are showing the real Naomie.

by Anonymousreply 235May 14, 2018 4:23 PM

R234 All of the excuses in the world does not justify racism and bigotry because some asshole is from a different generation.

Growth is a beautiful thing. And it's something some people intentionally forgo because their comfortable in their ill mannered ways.

When we know better we should do better.

So much for being a WASP christan.

by Anonymousreply 236May 14, 2018 10:13 PM

naomie musta been told to be the turdy asshole this season, no woman in her right mind would show ur cunt side that proudly...

bitch needs the $....BAD

by Anonymousreply 237May 15, 2018 2:52 AM

WAAAAIT a minute! Lily-white la jeune fille Naomie is dating a 'Brown' person?

by Anonymousreply 238May 15, 2018 3:03 AM

^ Yeah, but he's a doctor, so.

by Anonymousreply 239May 15, 2018 3:06 AM

You know she ran Due Diligence on him before she accepted a first date with him.

by Anonymousreply 240May 15, 2018 3:20 AM

Ravenel can show his "charm" in prison.

by Anonymousreply 241May 16, 2018 2:14 AM

R195 A few million dollars? Oh my sides.

Thomas has waaaay more money than his father ever had, He has made a fortune in developing commercial properties and in luxury real estate. Notice, his real business is never discussed on the show.

You don't get an estate on Edisto along with a string of polo ponies and a full staff(even though that is not his primary home) with a few million dollars. Not even close.

by Anonymousreply 242May 16, 2018 8:16 AM

R242 - I'd be happy to be wrong about that. Good on him. A few mill is what I was able to find by google, that's all

by Anonymousreply 243May 16, 2018 9:29 AM

We know (or should know by now) that reality tv is not quite reality. Most reality tv wealth is not reality. Most reality tv “stars” humiliate and expose themselves for the money. People who don’t need the money won’t do it.

by Anonymousreply 244May 16, 2018 10:06 AM

"I don't like to be controlled. I got all the power,I got all the money..." - Thomas on tonight's episode

by Anonymousreply 245May 18, 2018 2:04 AM

I think Ashley is about to become history. Naomi ironing the dish towels with a hair iron that she uses on her hair (even if her hair isn't dirty) was disgusting. Although, her new doctor boyfriend is cute. Hope he never decides to do humanitarian work using his medical degree. That will be the end of the relationship. She wants "the Doctor's Wife" kind of status and wealth and she's not settling for less. Crazy Patricia invites six "meat n' potatoes" kind of guys over for dinner and serves them tofu vegetarian delight.

As far as Thomas' wealth, the websites listing celebrity wealth are not at all accurate or reliable. They know the amount of wealth they list for celebrities cannot be disputed and that many will just buy the lie. Forbes and others who compile "The Richest People", etc., are fairly accurate. But whenever you see a site that lists celebrity wealth it's not even worth clicking on. They just guess and make up shit because they know it can't be disputed or challenged by anyone other than the celebrity who probably doesn't bother.

by Anonymousreply 246May 18, 2018 2:34 AM

What is with Thomas and the tight white pants? He is presenting Moose Knuckle almost every episode. And damn he does look like he is packing.

by Anonymousreply 247May 18, 2018 2:38 AM

R247 That's probably why Kathryn is so crazy about Thomas. Dickmatization is a real thing.

Never underestimate the power of a penis!!

by Anonymousreply 248May 18, 2018 3:12 AM

I wonder if Ashley is pregnant by Thomas. He said tonight she wasn't using birth control. And they had mentioned that they have a lot of sex. Why would she take the chance unless she wanted to trick and trap him. They haven't been together that long and she's already acting like his wife. I wouldn't be surprised if she is pregnant. Either way, she is going to be trouble. Big trouble.

by Anonymousreply 249May 18, 2018 3:27 AM

R249 I agree. Ashley would really give Thomas hell. Even more so than Kathryn could ever dream of doing. Ashley is actually sane and calculating. She could possibly even destroy Thomas.

Ashley is definitely trouble. You can see it a mile away. She has an agenda.

by Anonymousreply 250May 18, 2018 3:42 AM

craig so dam hot, hell all the men on it are.

the women are skags, specially red head and that cunty fug naomie !!!!

by Anonymousreply 251May 18, 2018 3:47 AM

Naomie need have her head shaved and her mouf glued shut.

by Anonymousreply 252May 18, 2018 3:49 AM

Naomi has gone off her rocker.

by Anonymousreply 253May 18, 2018 4:03 AM

So Catherine is acting like she wants Thomas back, so she won't have to get a job?

by Anonymousreply 254May 18, 2018 4:05 AM

Naomie only showers twice a week. Fucking disgusting. How the hell did Craigy put up with her?

by Anonymousreply 255May 18, 2018 4:06 AM

Naomi's Dr friend said "Coming from someone who only showers 2 or 3 times a week." Yeah, that probably means only twice a week. I think she was embarrassed when he said that. She should be. That is gross.

by Anonymousreply 256May 18, 2018 4:10 AM

Sorry but Vander Pump Rules has the most sociopaths, in my opinion...and the most guys in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 257May 18, 2018 4:25 AM

Naomi is french, hopefully she has a bidet

by Anonymousreply 258May 18, 2018 12:20 PM

Shemp is straight out of Mayberry.

by Anonymousreply 259May 18, 2018 12:24 PM

R246 I agree that the various celebrity wealth sites are useless.

But here is my theory about Thomas: I think his tremendous wealth from his real estate development firm as well as his personal real estate holdings are either owned by an LLC or hidden off shore somewhere under a different name or company name.

Brookland Plantation on Edisto is worth 5-6 million. He spent a small fortune restoring the old historic plantation, plus he added a full competition polo field, bleachers, barns and exercise paddocks. His houses in Charleston are both in the 2+million range.

This is not counting any stocks, funds, art and furnishings(he has some very high end Charleston 18th century piece$) and rental properties I know nothing about. So clearly, the 2 million dollar figure may indicate his liquid cash, but otherwise it's an absurd figure.

One positive thing about Thomas, when the old, run down Brookland Plantation went on the market, development companies wanted it to subdivide and turn into another Kiawah type resort/house community. He saved the old place from being a tear down, and lots of S. Carolinians were grateful for his philanthropy and restoration. Am I the only person who thought Ashley looked like se had on clown make up while she was shopping with Pat at the boutique? YIKES.

by Anonymousreply 260May 18, 2018 12:44 PM

Do you think Craig just needs to be held by man?

by Anonymousreply 261May 18, 2018 12:50 PM

Are you volunteering???

by Anonymousreply 262May 18, 2018 3:16 PM

I agree R260. He's worth way more than $2 million in liquid assets. Add a few zeros maybe. And I'd be surprised if he didn't also have off-shore accounts as you mentioned. Also, since Thomas comes from money he'll be left with a sizeable inheritance to add to his current fortune, and likely in the near future since his father is up there in age.

As far as Ashley, I did notice her make up looked strange. I also thought it was a bad move for Patricia to take Ashley shopping. I don't understand why Patricia felt the need to insert herself into Thomas and Ashley's relationship by taking her shopping, a relationship that's going to end on a bad note. Ashley won't go away quietly. And if she is pregnant by Thomas, that spells a lifetime of headaches for him. And Kathryn too. Fireworks.

But then he shouldn't have fucked a woman multiple times every day whom he knew wasn't using birth control. She's obviously gold-digging, trying to get pregnant. What woman has sex everyday without using BC if she doesn't want to get pregnant? Who does that? It makes one wonder why Thomas didn't have a vasectomy after his second child was born. Shortly after the birth of his second child he had casually stated he didn't want any more children. Plus he's almost 56 yrs old.

Or maybe the joke is on Ashley because he has had a vasectomy and only his doctor (and JD) know about it. If so, haha, the gold-digging whore is digging in the wrong place. Now, that would make for good drama; she announces she's pregnant and he announces he had a vasectomy before they met. Haha.

by Anonymousreply 263May 18, 2018 5:40 PM

Oh, that would be hilarious. It makes sense too. A vasectomy is absolutely the way to go for a 55 year old horny goat who favors sex with fertile women.

I forgot to add the main reason that I just know that Thomas has a net worth of 50 million at the least.

Do you have any idea how ridiculously expensive it is to be an active polo player? Between the travel for the ponies, the grooms, housing and care of the ponies, and the various memberships at multiple polo communities throughout the US. I would imagine that just as owning a large luxury yacht, if you have to question how much the upkeep and associated costs are per year, you can't afford it.

I know he plays on the Palm Beach Polo grounds during their season here in winter, and he also plays in Santa Barbara. He owns a house in Wellington by the polo fields, but I don't know what his housing sitch is in California. I'm guessing he spends between 250-250K per year to play the "sport of kings." The more I think about it, he may have put the idea of his net worth being so low into the media ether so as to discourage gold diggers. I did not care for Landon at all, but I am starting to think that at the end of this season, I may like Ashley even less.

by Anonymousreply 264May 18, 2018 5:58 PM

[quote] I don't understand why Patricia felt the need to insert herself into Thomas and Ashley's relationship

To get back at Cathryn, of course.

You do realize that Patricia is cold and calculating, and will stop at nothing, to fuck with Cathryn.

She really is an evil cunt.

by Anonymousreply 265May 18, 2018 7:53 PM

Thomas's personal wealth is correct. Most southern families the father controls the wealth. Thomas is not using his personal money to do these things but family money.

by Anonymousreply 266May 18, 2018 11:06 PM

I'll try to put this as politely as possibly R266: You do not know what you are talking about.

I am as southern as Thomas, and I come from a similar family of Richmond, Va. My grandfather may have bequeathed a fortune to his sons upon his death, but they all had totally separate monies which were under their sole control from post college on.

Thomas is a 55 year old man, and from what I have heard, he has made far more than Arthur ever had through his development company. What I do believe, as I stated above, is that Thomas's money may be in trusts, LLCs and various funds. His homes could be owned by his company as well.

But Daddy Ravenel is not pulling his strings.

by Anonymousreply 267May 18, 2018 11:34 PM

R260 Thanks for your informative post. That was an interesting read.

R265 Thanks for replying, that makes sense. I only started watching this season so I don't have the history. That explains why Patricia is pushing Thomas towards Ashley and trying to force/make that happen when it's none of her business.

Maybe Patricia "jokingly" hinted to Ashley not to protect herself from pregnancy, given her bio time clock is ticking away, and after all, that's how Kathryn is connected to him for life. I agree about Patricia being cold and calculating. As posted upthread that was why she threw a baby shower for Cam, only because she wanted to anger, humiliate and spite Kathryn. Looks like she'll do anything and whatever it takes to prevent Thomas and Kathryn from getting back together. Yes, no doubt, she really is an evil cunt.

I can't see Whitney married. She has ruined his chance of a future. Who the hell would want Patricia for a mother-in-law. One unintentional slight or wrong move and Whitney's partner/wife would be on Patricia's shit list for life.

by Anonymousreply 268May 18, 2018 11:51 PM

Whitney is going to inherit a shit load of $$$$$ when Patricia passes. Plus he's going to to inherit her huge estate in Charleston. Which he's probably going to end up selling. But he's going to gain so much financially speaking. That whi ever were to marry him would be completely comfortable and never have to worry about anything ever again.

Patricia looks like she has some serious money put away. It's not cheap living the way she does.

Lucky Whitney.

by Anonymousreply 269May 19, 2018 7:29 AM

Patricia sucks

by Anonymousreply 270May 19, 2018 8:44 AM

Patricia isn't reality tv rich. She's genuinely wealthy. That real wealth appearing on reality tv which is rare for people like her to open up the doors of their estates for a reality tv viewing audience. But then again it's her son's show and she said that's the only reason she did it. And otherwise she would never appear on a reality tv show.

by Anonymousreply 271May 19, 2018 4:27 PM

The only thing worse then Patricia being your mother-in-law would be Whitney as your husband. He has the personality of a sidewalk.

by Anonymousreply 272May 19, 2018 4:39 PM

I agree that Whitney is not exactly The Personality Kid, but I am starting to appreciate his very dry bon mots.

He really has assumed the role of producer this season, as he is not officially a part of the cast. I could be wrong, but it would not shock me if he chose to do so in order to feel free to drop that absurd pretense of a relationship with the Austrian actress, as well as any pretense of being a straight male.

by Anonymousreply 273May 19, 2018 5:12 PM

Naomi had a major nose reduction. She looks like a different person. She didn't need to go so drastic.

by Anonymousreply 274May 19, 2018 9:12 PM

Patricia is the most interesting person to me on the show. Everyone else is kinda boring.

by Anonymousreply 275May 19, 2018 9:26 PM

I have to disagree re: Naomie. It has turned her into nearly a babe(from the photos I have seen.) Her honker was heinous.

by Anonymousreply 276May 20, 2018 12:03 AM

^ Yes, but her new nose doesn't look natural. When I saw her first nose job it looked great; very natural and an improvement. But then on this last episode, when she was talking to the camera, it looked pinched in and awful. Did she have two nose jobs?

by Anonymousreply 277May 20, 2018 1:10 AM

r267 - I stand corrected - "But in 2004 while running for Senate, he reported his net-worth at a staggering $34,000,000.00 !"

by Anonymousreply 278May 20, 2018 1:42 AM

^ And I plan to get my hands on some of it. Oh, I'll sign their required pre-nup, and then call it child-support.

by Anonymousreply 279May 20, 2018 1:51 AM

Right R277 she now has a little button nose and it looks strange to me. She just needed a slight refinement. She was still pretty even with her bigger nose.

by Anonymousreply 280May 20, 2018 2:15 PM

Naomi just ruined herself

by Anonymousreply 281May 23, 2018 3:38 PM

Is it just me, or is Craig started to look a little bit haggard this season?

by Anonymousreply 282May 25, 2018 1:36 AM

Ashley suggesting they go ring shopping and then telling Thomas exactly where and how to propose to her was way over the top. That must have either been scripted or she was asked to do that. Because she can't be that stupid.

by Anonymousreply 283May 25, 2018 2:22 AM

I want to go to Hilton Head.

It looks beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 284May 25, 2018 2:28 AM

Pressuring Kathryn and practically inviting herself to the baby's birthday party was just as nuts as hinting to T-Rav to propose to her. Then she brings up this very sensitive topic about the baby's birthday party at the dinner table instead of letting T-Rav handle it or in private, as if Kathryn would want to discuss it right then and there in front of everyone. She put Kathryn on the spot. Rude. I think Ashley's on her way out. Patricia is going to be disappointed. Oh well. Hopefully she's not pregnant with T-s baby. Wouldn't surprise me. Careless T needs to get to the doctor asap for a vasectomy.

by Anonymousreply 285May 25, 2018 2:41 AM

Thomas is almost 56 with two little kids and didn't learn his lesson the first time so I'd say if he were responsible he would have already had his tube thing clipped. He wants to spread his seed around.

by Anonymousreply 286May 25, 2018 3:17 AM

r286 Thomas has not one, but two sexual assault cases again Mst him, including the on air nanny from last year. My guess is he is still doing coke. Probably sells to Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 287May 25, 2018 3:29 AM

I have a hard time believing that Thomas is completely straight.

Therefore, I have no idea what all this "sexual assault" business is about.

Over compensating?

by Anonymousreply 288May 25, 2018 3:31 AM

I was so happy to Gizmo back again! He's the cutest.

It was funny seeing him hiss at Naomie. He can obviously sense the evil in her.

by Anonymousreply 289May 25, 2018 4:20 AM

Fire that grouchy cunt naomi ! her bf way too good for her nasty attitude. he is hot!

by Anonymousreply 290May 25, 2018 4:22 AM

I masturbate to fake nudes of craig….his big old weiner in my butthole!!!

by Anonymousreply 291May 25, 2018 4:33 AM

^ Except he's not gay.

by Anonymousreply 292May 25, 2018 4:40 AM

That Ashley is NOT a keeper. She just doesn't fit in.

Watching her ride that horse, while the other girls laughed at her, was just painful.

Watching her nag at Thomas while she was riding in the car with him, was also painful.

by Anonymousreply 293May 25, 2018 4:42 AM

Ashley said something about maybe Thomas running for Office again and she could be a First Lady. She is delusional. She is getting on his nerves.

by Anonymousreply 294May 25, 2018 6:36 AM

in only suk str8 meat honey and I pay good $ for it

craig cost me 75 dollars, American!

smooth pink fukhole: big nuts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295May 25, 2018 8:16 AM

R287, your hatred for Andy Cohen is showing and it's not funny

by Anonymousreply 296May 25, 2018 9:38 AM

naomie got so much hate mail for her abuse of craig, she may be taking a 'vacation ', next season or sooner.

by Anonymousreply 297May 25, 2018 9:41 AM

Here's my take: Thomas fucked up royally by bringing the California girl into the mix. She's not going to go quietly - some real fatal attraction type shit 'bout to go down. She's the type who might burn his house down, put a few bricks through the windows of his most prized ride, spend the fuck out of his credit cards before she goes. Thomas, I've got the plan: Send that trick to Miss Patricia's for her regularly scheduled Southern Belle class, and get to work! Change all the locks at the house, pack all her shit and leave it by the front door. Tape an envelope with a one way flight ticket back to L.A. (don't be a total dick - put a few hundred dollars with it so she's not leaving broke as a joke). Now, leave S Carolina for a week or two, and hope you don't come back to smoldering ashes where your house once stood. Block all calls.

They are showing Craig in more of a gay light with each episode - getting full body shots as he stands a certain way. Showing him sashaying away in pink shorts, etc. We should have all known Craig's deal when he first showed up several years ago. His boss came to his apartment several times - remember the job that Craig had, but never seemed to go to while still drawing a check. Who's BOSS comes to their house? Those of us with a keen eye have known from the start. It's okay, Craig - nobody really cares.

Katherine is about to turn into old Katherine in 3....2.....1. Somebody better pull California girl to the side quick! Kate laid it down on her though when she told her "You'll be here for about another month!" Katherine and Thomas belong together, but unfortunately, the dynamic of their relationship is already established so no matter how hard they might try, it will never work - UNLESS new Katherine takes up permanent residence in her psyche. Thomas cracks me up. WTF is he DOING?!! Dude - you don't spend the weekend in the same house with your new woman AND your X who has two of your children! You DAMNED sure don't take the X on a tour of the bedroom you're sharing with your new. Reality TV my ass - that shit would never go down in real life.

Everybody waive goodbye to Ashley!

by Anonymousreply 298May 25, 2018 12:08 PM

Wealth can come from drug dealing

by Anonymousreply 299May 25, 2018 2:34 PM

How fucked up would Shemp have to be, to walk into a glass door and break his nose?

Something is not right there.

by Anonymousreply 300May 25, 2018 3:42 PM

Gizmo acts more like a dog, than a cat.

Btw, any cat lovers know why he would hiss at Naomie like that? Well, except for the obvious reason, of course.

by Anonymousreply 301May 25, 2018 3:48 PM

Giz does not behave like a dog - he was about to break camp and get the hell out of dodge - he went from serious contemplation at making a run for it (he may be a bit "developmentally challenged") to being placed at the front door by one of behind the camera guys - he sure didn't walk to that door on his own

by Anonymousreply 302May 25, 2018 3:52 PM

Lol R302. Why do you think that Gizmo is developmentally challenged?

by Anonymousreply 303May 25, 2018 4:02 PM

The show really needs Cameron back in full form. It's sort of lacking without her, because the females on the show are lacking personality.

If Ashley wasn't on this season, it would probably have been a bore. With the exception of Naomie, who brings drama, but is completely unlikeable.

by Anonymousreply 304May 25, 2018 4:07 PM

R303 - because he acted like he simply didn't know what to do with himself while freedom was right within his reach - maybe he's agoraphobic *shrug* - my cat would of strutted her ass straight to the corner, yelling "SUCKIE FUCKIE!! LOVE YOU LONG TIME!!"

by Anonymousreply 305May 25, 2018 4:16 PM

Gizmo ❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306May 25, 2018 4:16 PM

Thomas is aging badly. His gut was on full display last night and that flashback from 4 yrs ago reminded us that he was actually cute once. Ashley is straight out of central casting and is looking for her 15 minutes of fame. Enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 307May 25, 2018 4:22 PM

Yes ^ and we haven't seen anything yet. The aging process really kicks in in the late 50's, from 57 to age 60. It just suddenly accelerates at that point. In between those 3 years one seems to have aged ten, not three yrs. This is in spite of cosmetic procedures. Thomas will be turning 56 soon, in 2 months. Within 1- 2 yrs he'll look like he has aged ten. As far as Ashley, yes he made a big mistake bringing her in. She could be pregnant as stated upthread; lots of regular sex and no birth control, and she is batshit crazy, controlling, possessive and entitled, and she wants to be his wife meaning she wants his kids too.

by Anonymousreply 308May 25, 2018 4:46 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309May 25, 2018 5:11 PM

Ashley acts like they are engaged to be married. I know they are not engaged but did Thomas say anything to her about getting engaged soon? I missed a few episodes.

by Anonymousreply 310May 25, 2018 5:14 PM

R282 Craig is a white male who is 30! Of course he's starting to look haggard. But then again he's always looked kinda rough along with everyone else on this show.

Milk spoils after a while. And he's finally starting to go sower. Cracks, lines, wrinkles and all.

by Anonymousreply 311May 25, 2018 7:30 PM

That Naomie had a major nosejob. She looks better though.

by Anonymousreply 312May 25, 2018 7:58 PM

"Ashley" -

My hunch is she's an 'LA friend' of Whitney's; hence her extra camera time; the dedicated attention from Grifter Patricia; Thomas' bragging about his humping her liked a Jack Rabbit without protection; her Chanel-champagne shopping excursions with Grifter Patricia, etc. Patricia will stop at nothing to f*ck with Kathryn for tossing Whitney and her away like a used Kleenex once Thoma$ entered the pictured. (Thomas is just as sh*tty; he's in on it. He'll stop at nothing to set up Kathryn in order to completely deny her parental rights to her own children. He wants sole custody, as doing so means Kathryn is completely cut off from financial assistance in their interests.)

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned -

(Whitney is the executive producer of 'SC.')

by Anonymousreply 313May 25, 2018 9:37 PM

r300, Shep walked into a window and broke his nose because he's an alcoholic. Remember last season when his doctor told him to slow down the drinking, and he couldn't for more than a couple of episodes?

by Anonymousreply 314May 25, 2018 10:42 PM

Whitney has been keeping a very low profile for the past few seasons. He barely has any screen time.

by Anonymousreply 315May 25, 2018 10:58 PM

He never seems very comfortable on camera, so maybe it's his choice to lay low. He seems like a fairly weird guy; in his shoes I'd avoid screen time too.

by Anonymousreply 316May 25, 2018 11:28 PM

Whitney is a creator and EP of the show. He is keeping a low profile because he is gay and not out and no one was buying the Fake German Model GF. Ashely is an actress. She was brought in to create drama because the show pretty much put Katherine in rehab - she was hated by every woman on the cast so they re-imaged her with all these women around her as friends and then brought in evil Ashley to be the bad guy Katherine triumphs over. The other poster is correct. Camran is the heart of the show and with her out this season they had to create a storyline.

by Anonymousreply 317May 26, 2018 3:15 AM

^ So she's not possibly pregnant? Ashley I mean.

by Anonymousreply 318May 26, 2018 3:25 AM

Ashley is in it for the $$$$$. She wants a Ravenal baby that house she's living in with Thomas. And at least a $5 million dollar settlement so she can start her business and do as she pleases. She's not fooling anyone. I see straight through her. But Thomas is the dumb one. But then he's in it for the pussy. So I guess everyone is getting something they want.

by Anonymousreply 319May 26, 2018 3:37 AM

Katherine is fugly cunty. them faces she makes when anybody says a dam thing. like she all that.

FIRE HER AND SKUNT NAOMIE ASAP

LUV CRAIG, I WATCH ONLY FER HIM

by Anonymousreply 320May 26, 2018 3:47 AM

Whitney is almost 50, why the fuck would he be closeted in this day and age? He lives in LA and did a doc on Halston. I mean...

by Anonymousreply 321May 26, 2018 1:35 PM

R321 his mother....she is old southern money. Gay sons are kept in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 322May 26, 2018 2:58 PM

She is nothing of the kind. She's a not-Southern grifter who married a great deal of money.

by Anonymousreply 323May 26, 2018 3:03 PM

Patricia is not old southern money. She was married to a Jewish billionaire financier and art collector. And when he died she walked away with a percentage of his estate which is the only reason she's able to live so grand and fabulous.

There's nothing old money about Patricia at all. She's basically living out a fantasy of gone with the wind. Her dream of being a southern bell socialite. If you come into enough money or happen to win the mega millions lottery. You to could live like Patricia. She might have the money. But the rest is smoke and mirrors.

It's just one big act. Put on for reality tv.

by Anonymousreply 324May 26, 2018 3:10 PM

r324 Appearance to her is everything and she holds all the money. This is why Whitney is not out.

by Anonymousreply 325May 26, 2018 3:13 PM

Fine, but that's an entirely different explanation from the one posited by r321.

by Anonymousreply 326May 26, 2018 3:19 PM

R325 Exactly. Whitney wants to inherit his mother's vast estate when she's gone. So that's probably it. Who knows. But I'm still not completely convinced that he's gay.

Until it's confirmed by him. I don't like to speculate about anyone's sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 327May 26, 2018 3:20 PM

r326 not really - she may not really be old southern money but she gives the appearance she is. The man servant, the kaftans , the big old southern mansion. Like I said appearances are everything to her.

by Anonymousreply 328May 26, 2018 3:23 PM

Most people with money like to pretend to be things that their not. That's part of the fun of being wealthy. You can finally live out you're dreams and fantasies.

And that's exactly what Patricia is doing.

by Anonymousreply 329May 26, 2018 3:26 PM

It's not worth splitting hairs, r328, but I think explaining that she's trying to maintain the appearance of old southern money is different to stating that she is old southern money and thus must keep this hidden.

by Anonymousreply 330May 26, 2018 3:28 PM

Yet, Whit was very prominent in the first few seasons.

by Anonymousreply 331May 26, 2018 4:07 PM

Maybe he just didn't feel like filming this season.

by Anonymousreply 332May 26, 2018 4:12 PM

Everything Whitney has is thanks to his wealthy mother Patricia. Even that Halston documentary was made possible by his mother. She basically called up her friends to be in her son's film.

Patricia is a very well connected person. She can open all kinds of doors for her some or who ever.

by Anonymousreply 333May 26, 2018 4:28 PM

Has anyone suggested he's not grateful?

by Anonymousreply 334May 26, 2018 4:42 PM

Whitney can stay in the closet, he's so ugly we don't want him

by Anonymousreply 335May 26, 2018 6:03 PM

Whitney has his own money. He’s not waiting for his mother to die to inherit.

by Anonymousreply 336May 26, 2018 6:18 PM

Wow, I thought it was THAT "Dawn the nanny," but I wasn't sure, because she was kind of dumpy on the show. She didn't seem to be Thomas Ravenel's type.

Looks like she lost a ton of weight. But I still think she's lying and doing this for the money and publicity.

I don't think that Thomas is going to survive this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337May 27, 2018 1:38 AM

Third woman accuses Thomas, and she's a childhood friend of Kim Kardashian.

Something's not right with these ladies coming forward.

I'm starting to think that they're all trying to get publicity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338May 27, 2018 1:41 AM

I think the opposite is true. Ole Thomas got some fame and never learned how to be right around the ladies. I think he is a rich southern asshole who is used to women giving in to him.

by Anonymousreply 339May 27, 2018 1:53 AM

None of this should surprise anyone with Thomas. He personifies sleazyness.

by Anonymousreply 340May 27, 2018 4:06 AM

R302 I had the best cat in the whole world from 1984 until he passed away in 1999. He would absolutely have walked from the car to the front door with me. We used to walk the neighborhood I lived in Atlanta and he stayed at my heels the entire time.

People would come out on their porches and yards just to see the crazy cat woman and her "dog-like" cat.

I miss him still so much.

by Anonymousreply 341May 27, 2018 8:13 AM

There is going to be some MAJOR legal action against Thomas in numerous ways I think.

And after this last episode, Ashley may be the greatest realty villain of all time!!!!

Southern Charm is a great watch. Love this show.

This Luzanne Otte is a well read and intelligent woman, and I feel extremely bad for her.

And we will not see Thomas on this show again after this season.

by Anonymousreply 342May 27, 2018 12:30 PM

Forgot link to my post

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343May 27, 2018 12:31 PM

Thomas comes from trash just look at his father.

Yeah this is probably going to be Thomas last season of southern charm. He might not even be at the reunion either.

It's the end of an era. I wouldn't be surprised if the show got cancelled over these allocations being made public. Look at what just happened to "The Chew." But then again Bravo has a strong history of employing sleazy criminal shady people. Who have gone to prison etc.

If Andy thinks he's fuckable he'll still be on the show. Andy'll figure out a way.

by Anonymousreply 344May 27, 2018 1:05 PM

Andy has no control over this show, stop making up shit

by Anonymousreply 345May 27, 2018 1:52 PM

^ He may not have control but he sure has a lot of influence.

by Anonymousreply 346May 27, 2018 1:54 PM

r346 No he doesn't Andy has literally zero influence at Bravo. Other than EP credit on RH shows (which he negotiated on his exit) he is persona non grata with the Bravo execs. They despise him. You are exactly the reason why they despise him. People have the idea he is in charge at Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 347May 27, 2018 2:17 PM

R346 Thanks for setting R345 straight because that's exactly what I meant. Andy may not be EP on every show on Bravo. But I'm sure he definitely has influence when he wants to see something go in a specific direction.

Also R345 You sound really immature.

by Anonymousreply 348May 27, 2018 2:21 PM

I am just sick of all the Andy bashing

by Anonymousreply 349May 27, 2018 2:25 PM

r349 Not really bashing just setting the record straight.

by Anonymousreply 350May 27, 2018 2:29 PM

Andy Cohen is a fucking scumbag who is heading for his own #metoo, so shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 351May 27, 2018 2:30 PM

Andy invites this kind of bashing. He's seriously overexposed (by his own efforts) and is always trying to make himself happen, but he usually comes off a little desperate and not at all cool.

by Anonymousreply 352May 27, 2018 2:34 PM

Just block the retard Cohen stan, he’s an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 353May 27, 2018 2:41 PM

Ashley kinda reminds me of a fresher version of landon.

There's something kinda landonish about Ashley.

Am I the only one who thinks this?

by Anonymousreply 354May 27, 2018 2:54 PM

Well, you're the only one who believes it enough to say it twice in a single post

by Anonymousreply 355May 27, 2018 3:00 PM

I was surprised how aggressive Ashley was toward Kathryn. I loved it when Kathryn brings her inner ghetto out.

by Anonymousreply 356May 27, 2018 5:34 PM

Kathryn's ghetto is hardly "inner". It's pretty much front and center all the time. As my sainted Nanna would have said, she acts like she's been raised by wolves.

by Anonymousreply 357May 27, 2018 5:51 PM

Shep looked great when show started. He does not seem motivated to do anything ever except date, dine and drink. Like Lost weekend going into fifth year. I have always had soft spot for Katherine as she is portrayed as poor white trash on show despite her family lineage. Given 2 children involved, thos is uncool by other men and women on the show, especially the pretty young outsider grifter girls. Craig seemed earnest and accomplished and as someone posted above always seems meloncolly no matter the people around him he is involved with. I think you could have intelligent conversation with depth with him while the others seem shallow and surfacy.

by Anonymousreply 358May 27, 2018 8:56 PM

Katherine is beautiful

by Anonymousreply 359May 27, 2018 9:07 PM

well, r358's post made me meloncolly, big time.

by Anonymousreply 360May 28, 2018 1:00 AM

Just waive(R298) that meloncolly goodbye.

by Anonymousreply 361May 28, 2018 11:40 AM

Come to me, my meloncolly baby.

by Anonymousreply 362May 28, 2018 1:42 PM

without the kids from mr rich, Katherine would be back waitressing and Dennys

by Anonymousreply 363May 28, 2018 1:54 PM

On WWHL Craig said he cried when he saw Naomi with her new nose. He is so sensitive.

by Anonymousreply 364May 28, 2018 2:30 PM

R360 Don't be sad. They are all mostly young. And have time for redemption. Craig is so heavy hearted for being young handsome and educated. The girls all seem like fluff pieces. By comparison I can hardly watch the show. Former production member posts seem credible. Entire group seem like updated version of F. Scott Fitzgerald novel or short story based in the South!

by Anonymousreply 365May 28, 2018 2:38 PM

Really R365- I find this show to be an easy, great watch!

Craig is a sweetheart, as is Austin.

Katherine is GREAT TV, and Chelsea is a sweetheart.

BUt there is definitely some darkness under these southern skies. That Thomas shit is going to blow up big time. And that bitch girlfriend of his a reality villain for the ages!

by Anonymousreply 366May 28, 2018 2:50 PM

^ Redemption. Thomas is almost 56!

Upthread two posters who keep misspelling her name. Her name is spelled Kathryn, not Katherine.

And it's not pronounced Kath - a - rin. It's pronounced Kath Ryn just like it's spelled.

by Anonymousreply 367May 28, 2018 2:52 PM

kath is a cunt

so is naomi::::cunt for the ages....RUN CRAIG RUN....

by Anonymousreply 368May 28, 2018 2:57 PM

R366, I did say Mostly young in my post which addresses Thomas being the age of the cast's parents. His kids came Very late in the game...accidently on purpose???

by Anonymousreply 369May 28, 2018 3:02 PM

Accidentally on accidentally, I think. Thomas has been clear that he doesn't like to use protection.

by Anonymousreply 370May 28, 2018 3:09 PM

As posted before, Craig just needs a big strong man to hold him.

by Anonymousreply 371May 28, 2018 3:13 PM

R367, well pardon ME while I play the grand piano

by Anonymousreply 372May 28, 2018 3:18 PM

Thomas should get a vasectomy. He has stated numerous times that he doesn't want more children and being that he's a drunk and a man-whore that's a good decision. It would be major drama if he had a recent vasectomy and told no one about it and Ashley suddenly claims she is pregnant by Thomas.

But it's not uncommon for men to think that a vasectomy = limp dick, when that's not true. They think it's an assault on their manhood. Loser Thomas is too stupid and macho to understand the biology of sterilization. Too chicken shit to get a vasectomy. He's an immature drunk who is about to impregnate another woman (if he hasn't already) another of whom he will not marry.

by Anonymousreply 373May 28, 2018 3:31 PM

My X said her brother in law had a vasectomy. The interesting thing is that he still shoots semen upon orgasm. Btw, I agree that Thomas is a dumb ass. That is all.

by Anonymousreply 374May 28, 2018 3:51 PM

Naomi is a nightmare woman. Craig is lucky to have dodged that bullet.

by Anonymousreply 375May 28, 2018 3:57 PM

These people are not mostly young! Kathryn and Naomi yeah. But pretty much everyone else is already in their 30s approaching 40 and in their 50s. And they all look hard as hell.

And no one acts their age on this show. Not one person. And if they we're all minorities they would be getting called every name in the book. But because their not their bad behavior is looked at as cute.

I like the show too. But this entire cast is trash. Riddled with drug addictions and alcoholics. And everyone comes off as if they have something to hide. These are just fucked up over privileged people with way to much free time on their hands.

And Thomas definitely won't be back next season. He's done. But then again this is Bravo so he might be back.

by Anonymousreply 376May 28, 2018 3:59 PM

Bring back Jenna King (SC Season I). Supposedly, she's back in Charleston and hangs with Shep and Whitney.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377May 28, 2018 4:04 PM

Men who've had vasectomies still ejaculate seminal fluid, there is nothing "interesting" about that at all. The difference is, it no longer has sperm in it.

by Anonymousreply 378May 28, 2018 4:05 PM

Jenna was the one who wouldn't ever say where her money came from. I remember nothing else about her.

by Anonymousreply 379May 28, 2018 4:26 PM

She had a sugar daddy in NY, and I thought she implied that her money came from him.

by Anonymousreply 380May 28, 2018 4:28 PM

R380, yes -

by Anonymousreply 381May 28, 2018 4:55 PM

R378 - I beg to differ, Mr Knowsfuckall! It is very interesting that a vasectomy allows a man to continue to ejaculate, but no sperm is found in the ejaculate. Where does it go? Is it just floating around in the body? Is it urinated out the body? There may be some misunderstanding about it's whereabouts because according to Blanche Devereaux. "for year and years, sperm was free - it was everywhere!"

Care to answer that one Mr Smartypants?

by Anonymousreply 382May 28, 2018 10:02 PM

^ I am not R378 here, but whether or not what you say is true or not true, irresponsible 56-yrs old Thomas should get a vasectomy since he's a sex addict and also refuses to wear condoms and BEFORE he ruins any more lives. Those two kids are suffering without both parents.

by Anonymousreply 383May 28, 2018 10:17 PM

If horndog Thomas has been having unprotected sex all these years how does he not have more kids? Or does he?

by Anonymousreply 384May 28, 2018 10:22 PM

^ In the past he has requested a doctor's positive pregnancy test result and then paid for them to have an abortion and if necessary gave them more than the cost of the abortion.

Not everyone wants to have his child in exchange for high child-support payments and be tied to him for life, likely losing custody of the child they carried and birthed when he decides the mother isn't good enough to raise her own child and so he hires a complete stranger to live-in/raise their child and only shows up at home when it's convenient. Not everyone is crazy enough to sign up for a lifetime of that insanity or put their child (and family) through it either.

by Anonymousreply 385May 28, 2018 10:40 PM

Where’s K Cooper Ray? Working at Brooks Brothers yet?

by Anonymousreply 386May 29, 2018 1:08 AM

who?

by Anonymousreply 387May 29, 2018 1:12 AM

I think that R386 is making fun of Kathryn, whose name is actually Kathryn Calhoun Dennis. Not sure where the "Cooper Ray" thing came from.

by Anonymousreply 388May 29, 2018 1:58 AM

R387/R388 - u have seen this show right?

by Anonymousreply 389May 29, 2018 2:07 AM

r382 the sperm does not go anywhere. A vasectomy ties those tubes (so to speak I believe they actually cauterize them). Seminal fluid is the transport mechanism, sperm is the payload

by Anonymousreply 390May 29, 2018 2:17 AM

Oh, COOPER R389!

I forgot about that ratchet queen.

What ever happened to him and his stupid "Founders Ball?"

He must have gotten run out of town, because the last time he was on the show, he was commiserating with Kathryn (about Pat). They were basically shit talking Miss Pat.

I'm guessing that Whitney gave him a one-way ticket off the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391May 29, 2018 3:03 AM

From two years ago:

"‘Southern Charm’ Whitney And Mama Patricia Are Mad Tweeting About K. Cooper Ray, But Fans Aren’t Having It"

Sure, the Southern Charm reunion show was the major drama fest yesterday, but out of the blue, Whitney Sudler-Smith started a Twitter war on behalf of himself and his mother against stylist and designer K. Cooper Ray. The parting of the ways between Patricia Altschul and K. Cooper Ray was featured on Southern Charm when Patricia essentially told Cooper in true middle school style that if he was friends with Kathryn Dennis, he couldn’t be friends with her and the “cool kid.” To his credit, Cooper chose his actual friend. But now, Whitney has erupted on Twitter with a bucketful of hate, but Cooper and his fans are coming up with words of support, and “Twips,” which are clever Twitter quips.

According to the Inquisitr, finding out who is real and who is a hypocrite on Southern Charm has been difficult when most of the cast is pointing fingers at Kathryn Dennis. For all the finger pointing and society posturing, Patricia Altschul and her son Whitney, who have been called “carpetbaggers,” as they are “Yankees” who came south to Charleston to make a name for themselves. The stories via people like Suzanne Kent Cooke, former wife of Redskins owner Jack Kent Cooke (now deceased) about Patricia poaching antiques from her former husband are legendary.

All About the Tea called the battle between Whitney Sudler-Smith and K. Cooper Ray a “delectable hors d’oeuvre” before the dramatic main course which is the Southern Charm reunion. It allegedly started with a “fan” tweeting Whitney of all people that Cooper “made up” the Founder’s Ball, and that he isn’t even from Charleston (indeed, Cooper is not from Charleston, but he is from Alabama, which is the south, unlike Whitney, who is from DC). Whitney responded that the cast had shunned Cooper early in the season, because he alleges that Cooper was going to go all Deep Throat, and tell stories about production to a local paper.

Twitter war launched!

And even more comments, knocked down by Cooper followed. Unlike Patricia and Landon of Southern Charm, Cooper doesn’t seem to block his trolls.

It’s all very odd, because though hateful words are being tossed around now, Cooper was sought out by Whitney for credibility, and Patricia coveted his friendship, all until he formed a redhead bond with Kathryn Calhoun Dennis, and then he became persona non grata at Pat’s parties featuring flamingos and her boy Whitney’s friends (odd note, are all of Patricia’s friends, other than Thomas under fifty? Are there no other senior citizens in Charleston? Just curious).

But Bravo provided some of the details that led Patricia to say in her best put-on Blanche DuBois accent that Cooper was “the poor mans’s Truman Capote.” But Cooper claimed that no offense was taken to the Truman Capote part, but he was offended by part two of the Patricia-ism that insisted that Cooper gossips. Total pot-kettle moment.

[quote] “Well, I will say that the ‘poor man’s Truman Capote’ was brilliant. Vintage Patricia, and I loved it. I took exception to the fact that she said, ‘He just wants to gossip,’ because I don’t gossip, and I shut it down.”

Before the current Twitter war, Cooper called the divide between himself and Patricia as an estrangement, but after some of the barbs, I’d now call it the continental divide.

[quote] “Her estrangement toward me is due to Kathryn. My estrangement toward her is because she insulted me this summer.”

But fans seem to love them some K. Cooper Ray, as his Twitter followers double each day, and his Snapchat of Southern Charm is legendary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392May 29, 2018 3:11 AM

After seeing tonight's episode I would be surprised if Ashley IS NOT pregnant. Aside from being rude, nasty and abusive to Kathryn and starting an argument, she was overly self-confident and smug to the point of having no concern or fear of Thomas ending their relationship. Made me feel like she knows something he doesn't know. Yet.

If she is pregnant he's in for a lifetime of misery with her. And so is Kathryn.

by Anonymousreply 393June 1, 2018 2:41 AM

Ashley was drunk and a little coked up. TRav’s type but she’ll be gone soon - the “boss” talk was too much like a douchey bully bro. Big turn off for most guys, but especially southern ones.

by Anonymousreply 394June 1, 2018 2:54 AM

Did Cameran have her baby yet??

Or are they saving it for the finale?

by Anonymousreply 395June 1, 2018 2:54 AM

Don' t know whether Cameran's delivery is part of the show, but she has had the baby, who is gorgeous and looks to be 4-6 months old (?).

by Anonymousreply 396June 1, 2018 3:04 AM

This is even more fake than VPR, and that's saying a lot. Wake me when Austen fucks Craig.

by Anonymousreply 397June 1, 2018 3:22 AM

Naomie on crutches: Craigy asked her why she was on crutches; her response, "I broke my foot," (with her foot wrapped up in a lame-ass Ace bandage rather than encased in an actual cast.) Bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 398June 1, 2018 3:28 AM

This was an awesome episode.

The side conversations when the gang breaks up into little groups, is very entertaining.

I loved seeing Craig, Shep and Kathryn on the one boat. It's like the old gang, and they are still as fucked up as ever.

It's so difficult to explain, but I still find Austen to be very attractive. Chelsea, too. They seem to like each other.

Whitney is a very interesting character. He seems like such an introvert, which makes it strange that he has so many friends.

And Ashley is repulsive. I just don't see what Thomas likes about her.

by Anonymousreply 399June 1, 2018 4:58 AM

Okay. I'm back again. Just like my post from last episode, I am reiterating that Miss California is a fatal attraction waiting to happen. No doubt. She's cunning, but way too transparent. That creepy one on one with Thomas in the dark - all the "It's just you and me, baby. You an me against the world." OH SHIT! She's working the hell out of that angle, and I refuse to believe that Thomas is THAT dumb not to see it. He's going to cut her loose at some point, and there may be only one or two episodes left - perhaps it will be a cliff hanger. That chick is NOT, I repeat NOT leaving quietly. She'll put it down before she goes. In the words of some of your more sympathetic Data Loungers: "This will end in tears."

by Anonymousreply 400June 1, 2018 1:04 PM

^^^ It's me again, and damn it if they didn't show Craig switchin' his booty as he walked away again - they're doing it to him every episode

by Anonymousreply 401June 1, 2018 1:05 PM

This villainess is too villain-y to be real.

by Anonymousreply 402June 1, 2018 1:13 PM

And more of Thomas's big dick, that said, Ms Ashley just got her ticket back to Calif. with that performance last night.

by Anonymousreply 403June 1, 2018 1:39 PM

Thomas and LuAnn. Bravo should fix them up.

by Anonymousreply 404June 1, 2018 2:11 PM

Why does Craig have a heavy heart? I don't watch the show...

by Anonymousreply 405June 1, 2018 3:47 PM

When Thomas exploded at Chelsea we saw the real TR. Kathryn must have been eating that up cuz now everyone knows who he really is.

Best line of the night belongs to Austin: HEY ASHLEY, CAN YOU GRAB ME A BEER

by Anonymousreply 406June 1, 2018 3:56 PM

I never really realized til this season just how vile Thomas is. I mean, I knew he was a crazy promiscuous Coke-head, but I didn’t think he was necessarily “bad.” I’ve watched him this season get off, sadistically, on hurting Kathryn. He’s really a bad guy. I actually hope he stays with Ashley, he deserves someone exactly like her. Maybe Kathryn will get lucky and he’ll die — his money will go into a trust for the kids, and she will be able to exert partial control over expenditures. It’s also been amazing to see the growth in Kathryn. She needs to keep doing whatever it is, it’s working for her. I only wish I could fix her hair, it is atrocious. She’s too pretty for that hair.

by Anonymousreply 407June 1, 2018 4:26 PM

The most impressive thing about Kathryn is how even when she snapped and told Ashley that if she needs to be put in her place then she'll put her in her place, she was still very much in control and you never felt like she was going to lose it completely. I hope now that Thomas is being exposed she finally gets full custody of her kids. She's earned it.

by Anonymousreply 408June 1, 2018 4:46 PM

R404 No, because Thomas likes them young and feminine. That doesn't describe LuMan. Even though they are in the same age bracket, to him she's too old with a man voice from smoking. Not very feminine. The only thing about Lu he would be attracted to is tall/long legs and that she's mouthy and creates drama and had a Countess title. But that relationship sure would be a sight to see if Bravo made it happen.

Right R400 Ashley is not going away quietly. And if she's pregnant she's not going away. She is there to stay. That would be why she purposely got pregnant. I agree with R393 that Thomas was foolish to have unprotected sex with Ashley (on a daily basis, no less) especially knowing she wasn't using birth control.

On another note, I wonder what stronghold Patricia has on Thomas. She's pushing for him to be with Ashley, hopefully married. I know that's partly because she wants Kathryn to be upset and doesn't want Thomas and Kathryn together, but he seems overly concerned with how Patricia will take his breaking up with Ashley. At almost 56 isn't he kind of old to be concerned with what others, including the likes of Patricia, think of his dating choices?

As R407 pointed out a big part of his staying with Ashley is to torment Kathryn (and to the extreme) but he also seems concerned about how Patricia will handle their breakup when it should be none of her business. Thomas doesn't want to give up the daily pussy either. I agree Thomas is sadistic, watching the mother of his children dragged into drama, upset and angry and he's getting off on it. Real bad sign. What a pos. Thomas is a loser. A drunken, pathetic, woman hating loser. I hope he ends up in prison for sexually abusing the women who have come forward.

by Anonymousreply 409June 1, 2018 4:49 PM

I was also surprised by how Chelsea backed down so quickly when he verbally abused her. Clearly, she was very afraid of him.

by Anonymousreply 410June 1, 2018 4:58 PM

R407 Between the coke habit and excessive drinking he could easily OD one day. If he's found guilty of the rape charges he might just start drinking heavily while awaiting trial and "accidently OD" instead of serving time in a prison cell. Maybe Kathryn should play the game and work on him to get married sooner than later and once married defend his coke use and heaving drinking instead of discouraging it. Wink wink. Help him along a little. The kids would be much better off without him. He sets a poor example for the kids and is in the way of Kathryn mothering them and as a result they are being raised by a stranger. Alcoholic cokehead Thomas has way too much control over Kathryn as well as the custody arrangements and who gets to raise their kids.

by Anonymousreply 411June 1, 2018 5:03 PM

I wouldn't want to cross Thomas. He may be stupid as an owl, but he's vicious.

by Anonymousreply 412June 1, 2018 5:03 PM

I'm glad that that side of Thomas was captured on camera. I always felt that it resided within him but I'm happy it was on display for the rest of the cast and the audience of the show. They have been all to happy to show Kathryn at her lowest, it's about time we see the real Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 413June 1, 2018 5:07 PM

Damn this show is good. I wish Craig would just come out already. I think the rest of the cast thinks he is gay too. Chelsea and Austin scene by the fire was really sweet. There are real relationships on this show which is what makes it so delicious.

by Anonymousreply 414June 1, 2018 6:08 PM

I'd love to know if the Southern Charm insider thinks that Kathryn has truly changed?

Some people were saying that it was just an act to re-hab her image, but it seems genuine.

Anyone here in the know?

by Anonymousreply 415June 1, 2018 6:45 PM

Why the hell is everyone so afraid of Thomas? It CAN'T be physical because Austen and Shep could fuck his drunk ass up easily. Is it his connections and name?

by Anonymousreply 416June 1, 2018 8:04 PM

Just watched this episode. This Ashley person is truly insane, on top of being the world's most obnoxious human being. During the first half, Thomas looked like he wanted to kill himself, but then he's all devoted again.

Here's a question: during the last minutes, when Austen is on the phone call with the girlfriend (Victoria), she says she's just seen the scene between Austen and Chelsea on the boat. But she can't have seen it, unless the producers are giving her a live feed. What gives?

by Anonymousreply 417June 1, 2018 8:04 PM

^Someone posted a pic of them together on social media (maybe a crew member?) that day if not that hour. The former girlfriend saw it.

by Anonymousreply 418June 1, 2018 8:08 PM

Ah--got it; thanks.

by Anonymousreply 419June 1, 2018 8:11 PM

Yeah I think Naomi posted a story on Insta and she saw it.

by Anonymousreply 420June 1, 2018 8:12 PM

Oh, now I remember that the group of women is shown pointing out Austen and Chelsea and then someone took a cellphone photo.

by Anonymousreply 421June 1, 2018 8:18 PM

Chelsea belong with Austen and Craig belongs with Shep. The end.

by Anonymousreply 422June 1, 2018 8:45 PM

Quite a good looking cast...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423June 1, 2018 8:55 PM

Here's a cute article on Craig:

Craig Conover knows what he’s in for this season on Southern Charm — which is actually a good thing, and has not always been the case for him. Because when the Bravo show kicks off its fifth season this Thursday at 9pm, one that he describes as “probably more fun for you guys to watch than us,” he also knows that’s not entirely true. He’s the one to quickly admit, and bring up the fact, that it’s “Actually the first season where I’m single in a while, so I think it will be easier for me to watch this go around now that I’m not protecting anyone else and being thrown under the bus by anyone.” What ever could he mean?

Conover and his girlfriend, Naomie Olindo, broke up last fall after bickering in their home, at couples therapy, and even all though a sip and see party. When Decider spoke to him ahead of the new season, he filled us in on his new sewing projects, his new life coach, and yes, even Naomie’s new nose.

[quote] You and Naomie broke up before the show started filming, but will we still see the aftershock of that decision?

Yeah, we started the transition out of it. By the time we started filming, I had moved out but we were still kind of working on things. So by the time we make anything official, obviously in break ups after a few years [together] it takes a few conversations and a few weeks for anything to become final, so you’ll definitely see us go through the final stages of our relationship.

[quote] You seem to be doing well, but are you nervous about watching the show and seeing what she’s been up to since you broke up?

I don’t know, it will definitely be weird. I bought a house probably like 8 minutes from where we were living and my best friend from growing up, Sean, had just gotten out of a 3-year relationship too, so he moved in with me. We’re having a great time and it’s definitely a closed chapter in my life. I guess that will be odd. You’ll see that I think the breakup’s a little forced on her part, as she says stuff like she’s thinking with her head and not her heart, but I’ve moved on and I’m happy now.

[quote] Some people choose to get a haircut as a new start after a breakup, but she coped by getting a nose job. How did you cope with the breakup to help close that chapter?

I think that her getting the nose job kind of closed it for both of us. It just seemed after a while that the person I used to be in love with wasn’t really there anymore. I put all my focus into basically selling and fixing up my house and I’m launching a pillow line and a lifestyle brand, Flawed Creation, and it’s about actually embracing your differences and uniqueness and that’s what gives you your proprietary value and what makes you great. It seems that Naomie’s happy and always wanted to do that so I wish her the best.

[quote] Tell us about this new pillow line!

I’m basically doing custom onesies and anything else you would want embroidered, like kitchen aprons, and basically making throw pillows and bedroom sets. I do them all by hand and that’s how I focused a lot of my energy after the breakup, was just doing that. I needed an outlet and I had lost my garden and my workshop after I moved out, so I had my sewing machine and I started to see there was an interest in these pillows I was making, so just seeing where it goes. I finally set up my grow shelves at my new house and my new plants are starting to sprout, so I’m going to have to build a new garden over here, but doing a little bit of everything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424June 1, 2018 9:10 PM

Cute article on Craig:

Craig Conover knows what he’s in for this season on Southern Charm — which is actually a good thing, and has not always been the case for him. Because when the Bravo show kicks off its fifth season this Thursday at 9pm, one that he describes as “probably more fun for you guys to watch than us,” he also knows that’s not entirely true. He’s the one to quickly admit, and bring up the fact, that it’s “Actually the first season where I’m single in a while, so I think it will be easier for me to watch this go around now that I’m not protecting anyone else and being thrown under the bus by anyone.” What ever could he mean?

Conover and his girlfriend, Naomie Olindo, broke up last fall after bickering in their home, at couples therapy, and even all though a sip and see party. When Decider spoke to him ahead of the new season, he filled us in on his new sewing projects, his new life coach, and yes, even Naomie’s new nose.

You and Naomie broke up before the show started filming, but will we still see the aftershock of that decision?

Yeah, we started the transition out of it. By the time we started filming, I had moved out but we were still kind of working on things. So by the time we make anything official, obviously in break ups after a few years [together] it takes a few conversations and a few weeks for anything to become final, so you’ll definitely see us go through the final stages of our relationship.

[quote] You seem to be doing well, but are you nervous about watching the show and seeing what she’s been up to since you broke up?

I don’t know, it will definitely be weird. I bought a house probably like 8 minutes from where we were living and my best friend from growing up, Sean, had just gotten out of a 3-year relationship too, so he moved in with me. We’re having a great time and it’s definitely a closed chapter in my life. I guess that will be odd. You’ll see that I think the breakup’s a little forced on her part, as she says stuff [like] she’s thinking with her head and not her heart, but I’ve moved on and I’m happy now.

[quote] Some people choose to get a haircut as a new start after a breakup, but she coped by getting a nose job. How did you cope with the breakup to help close that chapter?

I think that her getting the nose job kind of closed it for both of us. It just seemed after a while that the person I used to be in love with wasn’t really there anymore. I put all my focus into basically selling and fixing up my house and I’m launching a pillow line and a lifestyle brand, Flawed Creation, and it’s about actually embracing your differences and uniqueness and that’s what gives you your proprietary value and what makes you great. It seems that Naomie’s happy and always wanted to do that so I wish her the best.

[quote] Tell us about this new pillow line!

I’m basically doing custom onesies and anything else you would want embroidered, like kitchen aprons, and basically making throw pillows and bedroom sets. I do them all by hand and that’s how I focused a lot of my energy after the breakup, was just doing that. I needed an outlet and I had lost my garden and my workshop after I moved out, so I had my sewing machine and I started to see there was an interest in these pillows I was making, so just seeing where it goes. I finally set up my grow shelves at my new house and my new plants are starting to sprout, so I’m going to have to build a new garden over here, but doing a little bit of everything.

by Anonymousreply 425June 1, 2018 9:12 PM

[quote] Cute article on Craig:

You and Naomie broke up before the show started filming, but will we still see the aftershock of that decision?

I don’t know, it will definitely be weird. I bought a house probably like 8 minutes from where we were living and my best friend from growing up, Sean, had just gotten out of a 3-year relationship too, so he moved in with me. We’re having a great time and it’s definitely a closed chapter in my life. I guess that will be odd. You’ll see that I think the breakup’s a little forced on her part, as she says stuff [like] she’s thinking with her head and not her heart, but I’ve moved on and I’m happy now.

[quote] You had the line of the new trailer with, “What’s wrong with my sewing?” Is there a gift or something you’ve sewn that you’re really proud of?

I started making these bow tie pillows, it’s a small couch pillow but it’s wrapped in a ribbon tie that I make and embroider with a date on the back in Roman numerals, and I’ve made it for 3 of my friends’ weddings. It’s a nice little keepsake that you can always have on your couch, it doesn’t get in the way. That’s definitely my favorite thing that I’ve made.

Most people, and girls, think that guys that don’t care what people think, and do what they want to do, is an attractive quality so I was always kind of thrown off by her reactions to my quirkiness. I still don’t understand. That was when we started falling to the side of caring way too much about what other people think and losing yourself, because I still have no idea why anyone would be mad at someone for sewing.

by Anonymousreply 426June 1, 2018 9:15 PM

[quote] You’re a handy guy, so now that you’ve got the new house, what other home projects are you doing?

I think you’ll see this season we decide to start the home renovations ourselves, as absurd as that gets on the show. I got pretty lucky with the property I found and I’m actually putting a 3-hole mini golf course back there. I don’t know if I’m gonna be able to do that or not but I’m basically trying to save money by [renting] a little Bobcat to level my front yard. We have a lot of projects going on that I’m really trying to stay focused on a single one. But the garden’s going to be my favorite. When I was at Naomie’s parents house, because as much as she yells at me, she doesn’t actually have her own house or anything else, which finally I said this season coming up, it was only temporary because I had no security at that house. And so with this garden, I’m really taking my time with laying out a really neat pattern and it will be basically an entire area where you can walk through it and have fountains and benches and I’m really looking forward to that.

[quote] Has the new house been a total bachelor pad? Will we see a bit of Single Craig come out this season?

It’s brought up on the show a lot with different guys, with the group of our friends, different forms of coping and whatnot, because a lot of people are newly single this season. Going out and hooking up with random people wasn’t really my way of coping, it was focusing on stuff around the house and getting set up, but it definitely became a bachelor pad. It became a very social house and there was always people over here, and always people over here at night, and that was fun for me because I have to be surrounded with people all the time, especially going through a breakup. Sean and I lived together in the fraternity house in college so a lot of our friends were laughing and saying, ‘As much as things change, they really don’t,’ because we both thought we were gonna get married, and now we’re living basically in a giant fraternity house.

[quote] You’re officially a lawyer now! Will we see anything going on with that this season?

You won’t this season because it just happened a few weeks ago, which was awesome and a really, really, really happy occasion. With everything going on, hopefully I’ll be able to put in my 20-30 hours at the legal clinic here, at least for the first few months and then we’ll see what happens. I don’t know when down the road I’ll move into private practice but for now I just want to keep helping people and give back and get my feet wet again, and I think it will be a good way to reintroduce myself to that world.

[quote] We’re hearing you get a life coach this season?

Yeah, fortunately it’s been really nice. I still talk to her every Tuesday. I started to realize that I was in a certain form of self-sabotaging. I would find myself self-sabotaging myself in ways, where there was behaviors that I didn’t really like and I hated actually, and I wanted to change really bad but I continued to find myself repeating those behaviors. I can self-diagnose that easily and I could tell you everything that I wanted to change about myself, but I didn’t have the tools or exercises to change those things. So I found a life coach who I respected and was intelligent enough, I felt, that I could talk to. You can see my progress this year with talking to her, and then putting off talking to her, and it’s good. I’ve tried to talk to people before but everyone just wanted to get to root of the issue instead of telling you how to change it. I can tell someone what’s wrong with me pretty quickly. It’s good to just talk to someone every week, I needed someone else to hold me accountable and to teach me how to hold myself accountable.

by Anonymousreply 427June 1, 2018 9:17 PM

[quote] And Craig and Shep are back at it again this season, starting with a bit of a grilling adventure in the first episode. How has your friendship evolved over the course of this show?

It’s identical to that of a siblings’ relationship. He doesn’t fall in the standard big brother role, but he’s the older brother and I’m the younger brother. It’s really funny when we travel together and do certain appearances and events because we’re the exact same in real life and in our day-to-day lives that we are when you see us on the show. People always laugh and they’re like, ‘Oh my god, it’s just like on the show,’ because we just yell at each other. But now, no one takes it personally, which is good. It’s just our way of communicating, by yelling at each other and figuring it out. This year on the show, you’ll see we get along way better than any other season, and I think viewers will really enjoy watching that instead of seeing us at each other’s throats. Shep now trusts me to live my own life without his involvement and instead is there to help if I need anything and to make sure I’m alright during the breakup. I think with the stuff he went through before this season with his show [Relationshep], reawoke his sensitive side.

[quote] You’re a guy who’s quick to turn to Google when you have a question — what are some of your recent Google searches?

I’m always worried I’m going to get flagged by the government, so half the time I don’t Google what I want to Google. A lot were garden questions, a lot were sewing questions.

Oh, my recent one was, ‘Are you supposed to take down the [American] flag if it’s raining outside?’ I just hung a giant America flag on a tree in the front yard and I realized that it’s not easily taken down or put up, so I was Googling if you’re supposed to take it down in a rain storm. [Note: you are]

And then the other one is, I Google a lot of acoustic covers, so the “Closer” cover by The Chainsmokers. I listen to a lot of acoustic covers. (Note: and that’s what makes him Craig)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428June 1, 2018 9:19 PM

^ Why have you done this thing?

by Anonymousreply 429June 1, 2018 9:26 PM

Craig so needs a dick up his ass - he’d make a perfect gay trophy househusband. Whitney is clearly in love with him and always has been - he went on and on about Craig clipping/shaving his chest hair.

by Anonymousreply 430June 1, 2018 9:30 PM

R429 is posting from the year 1453.

by Anonymousreply 431June 1, 2018 9:33 PM

I noticed that as well R430 and I can relate to Whitneys horror..let it grow dahlink!

by Anonymousreply 432June 1, 2018 9:50 PM

Man the rage coming from Thomas towards Chelsea...he was seconds away from assaulting her. He flew off the handle in zero seconds. That was scary to watch.

by Anonymousreply 433June 2, 2018 2:00 AM

Austen was a true gentleman and protected Chelsea from that maniac TRad. He handled the situation very, very well although I'm sure the producers were hoping he would punch Thomas in the face.

by Anonymousreply 434June 2, 2018 2:08 AM

so very delighted he escaped the clutches of that nag naomie,,, he deserves so much better.

looked for his pillow creations, but cant find it.

GOD HE IS CUTE AND TALENTED

by Anonymousreply 435June 2, 2018 7:46 AM

[quote] HE IS CUTE AND TALENTED

And smart.

It's a rare thing to find someone who is model-level of good looking, and smart enough to be an attorney, AND good at crafty things.

Craig is definitely a catch, and Naomie was too stupid and narrow-minded to realize it.

by Anonymousreply 436June 2, 2018 4:09 PM

^Caring and sensitive too. She had the whole package, but she wanted the LIFESTYLE she envisioned as represented by his being an attorney. She wanted the LIFE much, much more than she wanted the MAN.

by Anonymousreply 437June 2, 2018 4:31 PM

The thing that sets this show apart from the usual reality show trash is you feel like you're watching real people in real situations and real relationships. Nothing seems manufactured or fake. The one false note this season is Ashley who is either an actress or certifiably insane. The more I watch her the more I've convinced she's just plain nuts.

by Anonymousreply 438June 2, 2018 4:38 PM

Ashley is a grifter. She's an RN who met Thomas in CA while he was playing polo. She knows the great expense involved in being a polo player. Whatever the case, they're still together by the looks of her social media accounts. How far in advance is the show taped? Are we now seeing everything which occurred a year ago?

by Anonymousreply 439June 2, 2018 4:42 PM

RN? I thought she was a dog groomer. I think the show must be running about 6 months behind real time, so if they're still together after what we've been seeing I'm astonished. The reunion will be horrible.

I think Craig is really dear, but smart? No so sure about that. I'm a lawyer and I can tell you there are plenty of not-quite-bright ones...I suspect he may be one of them.

by Anonymousreply 440June 2, 2018 5:10 PM

Thomas - OUT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441June 2, 2018 5:40 PM

My first reaction was good--Kathryn et al. will be free of Ashley, but of course that's not true at all. We just won't get to watch it go down.

by Anonymousreply 442June 2, 2018 5:45 PM

T RAV off the show? There goes Katherine's storyline and Ashely will be gone too. Austen is boring as fuck - so is Chelsea. Who called Craig smart? lol.

by Anonymousreply 443June 2, 2018 5:46 PM

Getting canned from a reality show is really hitting bottom, even for a bottom feeder like Ravenel.

by Anonymousreply 444June 2, 2018 6:04 PM

It's a shame about Thomas but he brought it on himself

by Anonymousreply 445June 2, 2018 6:58 PM

One of the cheesier websites reported today or yeterday that the lovely Ashley and the courtly Thomas have recruited their friends to participate in harassing Kathryn on social media. I'd post the site but I've lost it. It's also been reported that Altschul and her son have cut Thomas off completely because of Ashley's behavior.

by Anonymousreply 446June 2, 2018 7:06 PM

The pic at R424 is awful.

by Anonymousreply 447June 2, 2018 7:49 PM

OH MY GOSH!! This Ashley gal is the reality tv villianess of ALL TIME!

I am watching her talk to CHELSEA!!!

CHELSEA!!!??? I am talking about accountability, CHELSEA!!!!

This is one for the ages. I am kinda sad that Thomas (and Chelsea) will not be returning!!

This is the pinnacle of Southern Charm!

by Anonymousreply 448June 2, 2018 8:33 PM

things were just getting heated. that ashley is trouble. i live in california. women like that are all around, actually more and more , most women are just like this.......looking to not have to work. they trap these guys pop out two kids , in los angeles they all convert to judaism cause two kids and having converted gets you a bigger pay day. i am so glad i am not hetero. these skanks now have this bullshit ME TOO movement behind them, god i am so tired of these twats.... love the scene on the boat where his first baby moma, K said all i got was a purse......ha . good you skank..........women need to make their own living and stop trapping men for . free pay day. its so disgusting

by Anonymousreply 449June 2, 2018 8:44 PM

R449, I really thought she may be trying to cement her place on the show and take no prisoners (basically acting) but after a few shows I realized that this girl is FOR REAL! I felt horribly for Kathryn!

by Anonymousreply 450June 2, 2018 9:03 PM

yea but Kathryn has just had some PR guy tell her to put her crazy on hold. its like when criminals are locked up. they lose their freedom and need to take on christ so people will help them. the bat shit crazy Kathryn is still in there. just waiting until she has some power. . man oh man thomas is so very dumb to allow these women into his life. you sleep with these kinds of women (when you are drunk) and then you get rid of them quickly. time are different now. these bitches can destroy you. i would never be alone in a room with one of them. i make a point of never being alone with a woman in a room and no little kids. its the surest way to allow people to make shit up.

by Anonymousreply 451June 2, 2018 9:52 PM

[quote] Ashley is a grifter. She's an RN who met Thomas in CA while he was playing polo. She knows the great expense involved in being a polo player

You guys must have missed it, but if you watch the first episode, Thomas actually mentions how they met.

Ashley approached Thomas, and said something like, "WE are going to go on a date" or something to that effect, and he actually fell for it.

This climbing bitch zoomed in on Thomas the minute she set sights on him, and she sunk her claws. That's how aggressive she was.

As for him not being on the show, I'm sure that she's pissed about losing her 15 minutes of fame, but she's probably still in it to get some of T-Rav's fortune.

Craig rightfully pointed out that she's a gold-digger, but he doesn't seem to care.

I'm not sure why he's still with Ashley. Surely, he can't be that stupid?

by Anonymousreply 452June 2, 2018 10:31 PM

Hmmmmmm . . . it appears Whitney (SCEP) may have placed Ashley on the show: while Thomas invited Kathryn to check out the master suite with him, Ashley immediately ran off to sit with Whitney, who was helping himself to the dinner with the group. Whitney: "I can't believe that happened." Ashley: "I can't believe you're eating MEAT!"

Soooooooooo . . . how'd she know such personal info about Whit?

Then, when the shit went down between Thomas, Ashley, and Chelsea, Whitney immediately ducked out of camera range.

I'm tellin' you: Whitney hired Ashely, with Thomas' blessing, to gaslight Kathryn:

Ashley: "Why am I NOT INVITED to the birthday party!!!???? I see those kids more than you do!!!!" (Then nothing from Thomas to intervene.)

Whitney (SCEP)/Patricia still have remnant anger toward Kathryn for dumping their Grifter asses for Thomas in Season 1.

Ashley knows she is socially inferior to the group; they are way, way out of her league. She hates it.

Austin: "Hey, Ashley, ya wanna grab me a beer!"

by Anonymousreply 453June 2, 2018 10:36 PM

They'll need a cast shakeup with Thomas leaving. Whitney is barely there, and Cam may be even less engaged with the cast now that she has a baby.

by Anonymousreply 454June 2, 2018 10:43 PM

DUMP SHEMP

by Anonymousreply 455June 2, 2018 10:46 PM

No keep Shemp, he is likeable and makes me feel good about myself.

by Anonymousreply 456June 2, 2018 10:48 PM

R456.......you need to get out into the world more. SHEP is the classic shit stirrer... passive agressive. He always takes the high road when the cameras are rolling but he is classic passive agressive, he will trash you once your back is turned and will drop that dagger in your back as deep as he can. he did that with craig. because he knows craig is younger and better looking and has more charm. SHEP thinks everything and everyone should come to him. and find him cute and charming. well, he is quickly becoming a middle aged haggard alcoholic and thats not charming. its creepy. he knows that and i have known many guys like him, the facade is gosh , golly , gee whiz, but behind your back they are little bitches not to be trusted.

by Anonymousreply 457June 2, 2018 11:01 PM

I think that once Thomas leaves, the show will go down.

The original cast is truly what made this show so good.

The other incarnations of Southern Charm just haven't been good. New Orleans is okay, but it's no Charleston (I'm talking about the cast). Savannah just plain old sucked.

Shep and Craig are going to have to carry the show, because I agree that Cameran will be checked out, and Whitney has never been a big character on the show.

And to be honest, I don't think that Shep and Craig can carry the show.

by Anonymousreply 458June 2, 2018 11:05 PM

JD can be the new Thomas. Equally as repulsive and overblown. Thomas is barely on the show. The focus is mostly on the youngins. I wonder if Thomas will be edited out of the remaining episodes this season. You know those Bravo peeps love to edit.

by Anonymousreply 459June 3, 2018 12:01 AM

I don't think Thomas is pivotal to the show. I do think Thomas is a complete idjit.

The producers might be smart to wrap up the show this season instead of dragging it on while it slowly fizzles.

by Anonymousreply 460June 3, 2018 12:05 AM

maybe they could get patricia to agree to be on the show with her new husband and how she plans to off him for more cash flow? i love how people refer to her as a carpetbagger

by Anonymousreply 461June 3, 2018 12:07 AM

The original premise was hard to believe anyway. Cameran, Shep, Craig, Kathryn, bad haircut girl and random blonde girl and Whitney. Somehow we were to believe that these 20/30 somethings all hung out with T Rav and Whitney.

by Anonymousreply 462June 3, 2018 12:23 AM

On the last episode when coked out Ashely was painted Thomas’s toes, he was sitting with his legs spread wide open and while his penis looked like it was straining against his boxers it wasn’t as large as I expected.

by Anonymousreply 463June 3, 2018 4:52 AM

Hmm, I thought he had a large cock. Anyway, the toenail polishing thing was fucking weeeeird.

by Anonymousreply 464June 3, 2018 5:02 AM

^She KNOWS what she's doing, I tell you! She was painting his toenails purposely to emasculate him - I'm convinced. She kept saying "I'm the boss!" She's fuckin' Wallis Simpson - she will POSSESS Thomas, eventually.

by Anonymousreply 465June 3, 2018 11:24 AM

If you read the story of one of the women he assaulted, she was supposed to be the "ashley" for the show, but Thomas assaulted her so they got Ashely.

by Anonymousreply 466June 3, 2018 12:44 PM

^Cool heads prevail. Once again, we all need reminding that "reality" tv get's a nudge here and there re it's "reality."

by Anonymousreply 467June 3, 2018 12:54 PM

Yet they're still together R466r??

by Anonymousreply 468June 3, 2018 2:14 PM

R466. actually its the other way around. they got another girl, ...ashley . so the first one says now she was assaulted.......thats what women do, it works really well for them. automatic pay day these days in the METOONEEDS$$ program

by Anonymousreply 469June 3, 2018 7:43 PM

Still have a few more to watch to catch up, but cannot figure out why Naomie is on this show. Such a fucking bitch not only to Craig but just in general. The show needs to move on without her whiny ass.

Craig is not my type but he just keeps getting more and more handsome. Unlike Shep, whose good years have now ended. Shep looks positively haggard in his testimonials.

Patricia doesn't want Kathryn around because Kathryn acts and looks like trash. Upset that Kathryn dumped Whitney? That's the most ridiculous thing ever posted here.

Thomas seems coked up for a majority of the filming, even when he is supposedly getting out of bed. There is just something manic about his appearance and behavior.

by Anonymousreply 470June 4, 2018 2:56 PM

Shemp is hot

by Anonymousreply 471June 4, 2018 2:58 PM

I think whatever brain Thomas may have had--and I doubt he started with much in that department--has been fried by coke and booze. He really is a half-wit.

by Anonymousreply 472June 4, 2018 4:36 PM

R470.... wrong......... patricia detests kathryn not because Kathryn is trash but because Kathryn has the pedigree and treats it like its nothing, the pedigree that patricia will never have but pretends to have because patricia has no family background like Kathryn does or pedigree. so stupid it all is but people like patricia live for that crap and she does not have it and it eats her up that Kathryn does

by Anonymousreply 473June 4, 2018 10:04 PM

What's all this goofy talk about pedigree?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474June 4, 2018 10:11 PM

R473, since you don't know Patricia, you're making all that up on your own, which says a lot about you. Kathryn may come from a prominent family, but she is still trash.

by Anonymousreply 475June 5, 2018 3:40 PM

I don't think I've seen a more blatant example than this Ashley chick of an actress being hired to cause trouble.

by Anonymousreply 476June 5, 2018 3:44 PM

Down South, family pedigree trumps money, a tradition going back to Civil War days when many of the most prominent families who had both lost the money part.

Kathryn does not act like trash. She acts like profoundly wealthy socially prominent Yankee 4th or 5th generation offspring act. She is not bound by middle class standards. What your bourgeoisie self does realize is that the very wealthy and the poor have the most in common - neither one is bound by your middle class standards of decorum and live to satisfy themselves and their small circle.

The middle class are exactly that. More in common with the poor, as they are just a couple of paychecks away from losing everything, and they are dependent on the rich for trickle down. They have to tiptoe around hoping not to offend any benefactor as they know, for all their sneering at those less advantaged than them, they can be sent back there on the whim of their wealthy employer. The poor, and the heirs of fortunes, can and will both tell you to kiss their ass. So I understand your confusion.

by Anonymousreply 477June 5, 2018 4:08 PM

Blow it out your ass, pathetic R477. Trash is trash, no matter the pedigree. And your continuing defense of trashy people and denigration of the middle class identifies you as someone who has never accomplished anything in life other than defending people you don't know and don't have anything in common with, except for making poor life choices.

by Anonymousreply 478June 5, 2018 4:18 PM

R475... correct i dont know Patricia. but i watch every episode and i guess you have never heard the phrase PEOPLE REVEAL THEMSELVES. she is a phony. but a real phony (breakfast at tiffanys) a person with real standing in the community and wealth would never be on a tv show , a reality show and she is playing a character with her "high society " talk and actions , like she is the last word on what is acceptable. total phony. baloney. and if you cant see that then your name is whitney, the gay son that does not know he is a homo yet but the rest of the world does. he is as pathetic as she is, so they have a little bit of cash. not much. so what. they judge people based on that daily. and people with real wealth might think that but NEVER say it in public let alone on a reality show. wake up.

by Anonymousreply 479June 5, 2018 8:07 PM

Pedigree, Schmedigree - the concept is entirely dependent on convincing other people that they should bother to give a shit - no one does, unless they're the same posing, fronting bs artists themselves

by Anonymousreply 480June 5, 2018 8:17 PM

Well there must be a reason why Patricia "demurely" defers and does not attend the reunion shows. She's probably afraid that someone will ask her about her cadre of ex-husbands and HER pedigree!

by Anonymousreply 481June 5, 2018 8:35 PM

I think the comments about Southern pedigrees are spot on. I did my undergrad at UGA (I’m a yankee, just loved the hippie art scene in Athens). They are correct — the Civil War LITERALLY razed the south. Almost every single town was burned to the ground. So while the wealthy plantation families lost their wealth, having that family pedigree is indeed STILL a highly valued attribute in the South, and money can’t buy it. Both Ravenel and Kathryn have that. But do I think they act trashy? Um, YAAASSS. The poster who is defending their behavior is a clown. However, Kathryn has clearly done a great deal of soul-searching and has grown because of her children. It’s a tragedy that he has those kids. Maybe she’ll get lucky and he’ll die. She deserves to have her kids back, and if he was any kind of a man (which he isn’t) he would push for that. He is infinitely more trashy than her, look at him, twice her age, still partying like a boy.

by Anonymousreply 482June 6, 2018 12:04 AM

Patricia might be phoney! But I genuinely believe she's a very wealthy woman. The house and the full staff and the maintenance alone of a house like Patricia's, take serious money.

Remember her last husband was a billionaire financier, investor and art collector.

I think she has a nice nest egg to live off of.

by Anonymousreply 483June 6, 2018 12:42 AM

I'm sure Patricia is legitimately wealthy, but we were talking about family and pedigree and she has neither. And neither she nor Kathryn are the least well-bred.

by Anonymousreply 484June 6, 2018 12:59 AM

Don't forget the old whore is engaged too. Working on #5

by Anonymousreply 485June 6, 2018 1:30 AM

And?

by Anonymousreply 486June 6, 2018 1:38 AM

R482 It’s a tragedy they were ever born and they will be lucky if both parents die.

by Anonymousreply 487June 6, 2018 1:48 AM

naomie and Kathryn should be on their own spin off

Southern Cunty Charms

by Anonymousreply 488June 6, 2018 4:00 AM

"Don't forget the old whore is engaged too. Working on #5"

This is such bullshit. She bought the ring herself to maintain her 'story' -

by Anonymousreply 489June 6, 2018 4:12 AM

Fuck pedigree - if given a choice most “old money” types will take someone with “new money” over “old money with no money”...money makes the world go round despite pretensions to the contrary

by Anonymousreply 490June 6, 2018 6:14 PM

Why do they not show the guys' bodies very much? I'd like to know what Austen and Craig are hiding beneath their clothes. Shep and Thomas, not so much. And of course, Whitney should always be fully clothed.

by Anonymousreply 491June 6, 2018 7:30 PM

I think they must have really out of shape bodies.

by Anonymousreply 492June 6, 2018 8:47 PM

No way Craig is out of shape.

You can see that he's super thin, even with clothes on.

Shep said that Craig never eats. That was one of their "concerns," a few seasons ago.

He does chew a shitload of chewing tobacco, though, which is totally gross.

by Anonymousreply 493June 6, 2018 9:43 PM

super thin can still be out of shape.

by Anonymousreply 494June 6, 2018 9:49 PM

Craig is on adderral too. Shemp and Austen are both out of shape. Thomas is bloated.

by Anonymousreply 495June 6, 2018 10:26 PM

Their girly boys that's all. Most white guys are.

by Anonymousreply 496June 7, 2018 1:39 AM

Kathryn's turnaround has given me great satisfaction this season because I always liked her.

by Anonymousreply 497June 7, 2018 3:44 PM

She still has hoodrat ways, which has been documented for posterity. And will be available for viewing pleasure in perpetuity.

All for a "come up" and a "check!"

by Anonymousreply 498June 7, 2018 4:18 PM

Kathryn is not smart! She could have gotten with Whitney gave him a few babies and Patricia would have thrown all kinds of $$$$$ at her and her family. Then her family would not only have the famous last name. But they would have had a $$$$$ infusion in the family and not be so basic financially anymore. Plus everything they'd be set to inherit one day. Because trust and believe Patricia is way wealthier than Thomas could ever be.

by Anonymousreply 499June 7, 2018 8:25 PM

Um, the only problem with your plan R499... is that Whitney is GAY.

He neither wants kids nor sex from Kathryn.

by Anonymousreply 500June 7, 2018 8:26 PM

R500 Then why was Whitney so bothered by Kathryn when she got with Thomas? Patricia too?

Even Craig picked up on that.

by Anonymousreply 501June 7, 2018 8:31 PM

[quote] Then why was Whitney so bothered by Kathryn when she got with Thomas? Patricia too?

Because she made Whitney look like a fool.

He had this whole story concocted about how Kathryn was staying at his house, and had her clothes in his room, and Patricia was all good with that, and she was pretending like they were going to have grandkids.

Go back and watch season one. It was a whole big deal they both made out of Kathryn, and how Whitney was a "player."

And then Kathryn made them both look stupid, because she saw Thomas at a party, and IMMEDIATELY made a beeline towards him. She was supposed to be Whitney's "girlfriend" storyline, but that completely flew out the window when she started flirting HARD with Thomas.

By the end of the season, they were not only sleeping with each other, but she was PREGNANT by him.

Whitney (and by extension Patricia), looked like idiots.

by Anonymousreply 502June 7, 2018 8:36 PM

R502 I've seen every season of SC since it premiered in 2014. I even saw the preview special they aired for the show on Oscar Sunday 2014. They really promoted the hell out of SC before season one aired. They really wanted it to be a hit. Which it turned out to be. I was excited about the show before it even aired because I live in what's known as the coastal empire/ Seaport area. Which is the area from Charleston south Carolina to Savannah Georgia. I won't say exactly where I live but it's in that area. And I know all about Hilton head island as well since it's always in the local news. So as far as the story lines on the show between Kathryn, Thomas, Whitney and Patricia. I know all about it.

But I get what you we're saying.

by Anonymousreply 503June 7, 2018 8:56 PM

Is tonight the season finale?

Or is that only Imposters?

by Anonymousreply 504June 8, 2018 12:21 AM

Kathryn may be young and 'rough around the edges' and uneducated; fine. Though she may have a fancy 'pedigreed' family name, she's 'street smart.'

She caught on very early to Grifters Whit's and Pam's motives for her: incubator.

by Anonymousreply 505June 8, 2018 1:07 AM

Whenever I watch scenes with Pamela and Whitney and Kathryn, for some reason I feel like I'm watching a modern day version of "Suddenly Last Summer."

Hint: Elizabeth/Kathryn was not crazy . . . it was . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506June 8, 2018 1:13 AM

I just caught a little of the Hilton Head episode from last week - I loved that Craig was just itching to be a part of the drama going on at the table.

by Anonymousreply 507June 8, 2018 1:19 AM

Team Chelsea all the way. She's just so sweet.

by Anonymousreply 508June 8, 2018 1:22 AM

I never watched this show before until last week. Why is this old man hanging around all these young people, and why do they let him?

by Anonymousreply 509June 8, 2018 1:23 AM

Sheap definitely comes from $$$. His parents house looked really cozy. Isn't his father a prominent lawyer?

by Anonymousreply 510June 8, 2018 1:25 AM

Shemp has a trust fund but I don't think it is a major one. Enough to live comfortably but not extravagantly

by Anonymousreply 511June 8, 2018 1:43 AM

Patricia is the stepmother to Serena Altschul (remember her from MTV?) her father was a billionaire. He left a sizable chunk to Patricia.

by Anonymousreply 512June 8, 2018 3:21 AM

Pat Altschul suffers from severe crotch rot.

by Anonymousreply 513June 8, 2018 3:29 AM

Omg R512, I had no idea!!! I absolutely loved Serena Altschul.

She was very cool and very well put-together. She was one of my favorites on MTV.

I wonder how she feels about Pat. I would venture a guess and say that she hated "Miss Pat."

What's Serena up to these days, I wonder?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514June 8, 2018 3:54 AM

So Pat Altschul was Patricia Dey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515June 8, 2018 3:55 AM

Shirtless Craig looked so hot!

Damn, the guy's got nice abs with those definition lines running alongside them.

How is he in such great shape, when he seems to just drink and loaf around all day??

by Anonymousreply 516June 8, 2018 4:23 AM

Okay. I'm back, and it's time for my weekly take. I'm a bit confused with Thomas and Ashley's living arrangement. I thought she was living at Thomas' house, but in last night's episode, she is seen bringing him lunch, and it really looks like she's coming for a visit. I hesitate to comment on what appears to be their imminent parting of ways based on what we're shown because according to her social media, they're still together. I will say that when dealing with conflict, Thomas always looks like he's five seconds from going berzerk! He has to work at remaining calm. I can relate - when shit get's on your last nerve, it get's on your last nerve.

So Shep and Kathryn (spelled correctly for first time) are going to try to cozy up to one another? I'm not buying it - clearly another case of "reality" tv getting a nudge. So Shep has a broken nose AND a torn meniscus, eh? Shep, buddy, did you get shit-faced drunk and fall down the steps again? And what's with his leg always jumping a mile a minute? Even in the reunion shows he typically sits with ankle over knee and that dangling foot just shakes like crazy - perhaps an innocent case of nervous energy. Perhaps.

Craig admits to being a complete liar to his life coach, even going so far as to insist that he can manipulate anyone into thinking (about him) whatever he wants them to think. Hmmm. All I can say is that shit doesn't work on me, Craigy, baby. If I didn't already have my own conclusions drawn, I'd say that the mystery of Craig might require the super-sleuthing capabilities of Miss Ouisa and Miss Clairie to figure out. Am I the only one thinking that there's more to the story as relates to his roommate? To me, they sort of vibed as a couple when they arrived at the kid's birthday party together. "WE got him a keyboard........"

Austen is a dick. He's got the love and admiration of that sweet, intelligent, highly respectable hot blonde and he's unable to focus solely on her? WTF? She's a TOTAL keeper! So he screws both her and Chelsea literally and figuratively while screwing himself in the process. Dumb. Once a chick is DONE with your ass, she's DONE ***tick tock tick tock....***

by Anonymousreply 517June 8, 2018 11:32 AM

yay

naomie and Kathryn to be let go !

by Anonymousreply 518June 8, 2018 12:01 PM

Thomas Ravenel is going to jail for rape dears, of course he is fired.

by Anonymousreply 519June 8, 2018 12:56 PM

r517 Austin jokingly said (or maybe he really wasn't joking) when Craig showed up to the kid's party that Craig had finally arrived with his boyfriend (the roommate).

by Anonymousreply 520June 8, 2018 2:54 PM

I thought that was a pretty homophobic comment from Austen.

Punch and delete.

by Anonymousreply 521June 8, 2018 3:14 PM

Both Shemp and Austen seem to be in love with Craig.

by Anonymousreply 522June 8, 2018 3:16 PM

Whitney too, R522.

He was ogling shirtless Craig in the beach house.

by Anonymousreply 523June 8, 2018 3:23 PM

Ashley would love to live with Thomas but, since he's got the kids most of the time, that just wouldn't look right.

by Anonymousreply 524June 8, 2018 5:45 PM

Austen has a shirtless pic on his instagram and shows a distinct lack of muscle tone. He's got a dad body years before he'll ever become a dad.

by Anonymousreply 525June 8, 2018 7:22 PM

Austen and Shep are big time beer drinkers. Craig, not so much.

I don't know what Craig does to stay so thin, but I don't see him drinking as much beer as the other two.

by Anonymousreply 526June 8, 2018 7:34 PM

Adderall^^

by Anonymousreply 527June 8, 2018 7:35 PM

They showed the clip of Craig turning down the opportunity of hanging with some women that Shep or Austin had pushed him on at a bar. I totally agree with him. There's nothing worse than that kind of forced interaction, and those women were homely. But they'd be easy pickings for Austen or Shep.

by Anonymousreply 528June 8, 2018 7:45 PM

Craig loves the coke - or at least in earlier seasons.

by Anonymousreply 529June 8, 2018 11:04 PM

Serena appears on CBS This Morning - Sunday. By all accounts Serena and Pat like each other. Patricia stuck with Arthur through his final days. (they married in 1996). He was part of the Lehman Brothers family and a partner at Goldman Sachs as well as primarily responsible for growing the family wealth.

by Anonymousreply 530June 8, 2018 11:38 PM

Austen's 'here comes Craig and his boyfriend' comment followed by his remarks about both of them wearing flannel shirts makes you think everyone in the group suspects Craig might be gay. As far as tacky Pat and her dislike of Kathryn goes, Cam implied on WWHL that things change as the season progresses.

by Anonymousreply 531June 9, 2018 2:35 AM

No one in this group needs to be trying to gay-shame anyone, because they are ALL suspects.

by Anonymousreply 532June 9, 2018 3:23 AM

I remain convinced Whitney is gay so I believe the story upthread that Kathryn was supposed to be his on screen beard and that’s why he and his mom were pissed she immediately starting sleeping with Thomas. She couldn’t resist his oh so tight trousers.

by Anonymousreply 533June 9, 2018 3:30 AM

[quote]Am I the only one thinking that there's more to the story as relates to his roommate?

No. As noted up thread, from their very first interaction on screen this screen, it was obvious they are fucking. They interact and vibe off one another the way that two people who are fucking do. It's obvious.

by Anonymousreply 534June 9, 2018 6:38 AM

Thomas will pay the whores off and all will be fine. yup

mommy takes care o her boy

by Anonymousreply 535June 9, 2018 7:19 AM

whitney is gay, wy da fuk did he say he boned Kathryn. odd

by Anonymousreply 536June 9, 2018 7:20 AM

Craig is constantly dipping. Using dip is disgusting and that takes so many points away from Craig. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 537June 9, 2018 10:37 AM

Ashley is clearly an actress. The way she was acting at the end of this last episode, her facial expressions were very actressey in my view. It just didn't seem like real life to me. I wouldn't be surprised if Thomas paid Ashley to come on the show and act the way she did so he'd have a story line. While at the same time dating her in real life.

Something is off about Ashley. But I still kinda like her. I find her interesting in a psycho kinda of way.

She's good for reality tv with her craziness.

by Anonymousreply 538June 9, 2018 7:04 PM

^ Maybe she should audition for the soaps.

by Anonymousreply 539June 9, 2018 7:49 PM

[quote] Austen's 'here comes Craig and his boyfriend' comment followed by his remarks about both of them wearing flannel shirts makes you think everyone in the group suspects Craig might be gay

It's that stupid closed-minded Southern mentality.

He sews, so he must be gay. Bunch of fuckers.

What the fuck is wrong with a straight guy who likes to sew??? I think it's incredible.

[quote] Something is off about Ashley. But I still kinda like her... She's good for reality tv with her craziness.

[quote] Maybe she should audition for the soaps.

I was thinking that she'd be perfect for Vanderpump Rules. She reminds me a lot of Lala.

Maybe she tried to get on that show, but no one would date her. So when she ran into Thomas in LA, she hopped on that train immediately.

There are a lot of THIRSTY wannabe actresses/reality stars in LA. I'm guessing that she's one of them.

Too bad, Ashley. You picked the wrong train, because Thomas is OFF the show!

by Anonymousreply 540June 9, 2018 9:07 PM

R540 = Craig

by Anonymousreply 541June 9, 2018 10:14 PM

Watching Ashley and her antics reminds me of a coworker's describing a fellow coworker: Trailer Trash who'd gotten somewhat lucky in the 'Looks' department.

by Anonymousreply 542June 9, 2018 10:19 PM

HAshely is clearly a fan who formed opinons about Katherine from the show.

by Anonymousreply 543June 10, 2018 12:43 PM

I mute whenever naomie or the red headed bitch hore is on.

MONSTERS

by Anonymousreply 544June 10, 2018 1:23 PM

oh, my goodness.

by Anonymousreply 545June 10, 2018 1:30 PM

[quote] the red headed bitch hore

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 546June 10, 2018 4:16 PM

Looks like Ashley will be attending the reunion. I wonder how the other cast members will react to that? Clearly, BRAVO knows that without Thomas and/or Ashley there won't be any drama.

by Anonymousreply 547June 10, 2018 10:30 PM

Lock naomie in a trunk and throw her into the ocean....

by Anonymousreply 548June 10, 2018 10:43 PM

I want to come back in another life as hot ASHLEY. (after she delivers twins for thomas) ...

by Anonymousreply 549June 10, 2018 10:48 PM

Ashley has really big fluffy hair. Is that natural or does she do something to it to get it like that.

She always looks good.

by Anonymousreply 550June 11, 2018 12:39 AM

I wonder how much Austen gets paid for being on the show. Whatever it is, it's enough so that he could quit his regular job. His parents are obviously not wealthy enough to completely support him. I missed a season, so I guess that's when he showed up. Still don't understand his connection with anyone. He seems like a very typical overgrown frat boy type without any particular smarts or even good looks. Why him?

by Anonymousreply 551June 11, 2018 5:19 PM

Austen came on last season, R551.

They originally billed him as a Shep-lookalike, and one of Shep's "friends." Not sure if that was actually the case, or if they just made up a story.

Then he developed a rivalry with Shep over Chelsea, but Austen won. Chelsea couldn't stand Shep, and he was aggressive with her.

After all was said and done, Austen still ended up hooking up with someone else. lol

by Anonymousreply 552June 11, 2018 8:17 PM

Chelsea had said something to the effect that she thought the relationship wasn't going anywhere and that she was very concerned Austen was doing anything with his life, like using his education to start a career that would eventually take off. She probably didn't see the drive and motivation in him that she needed to see. She couldn't see him as a good provider. All of that is a red flag, I must say. He was pissing away his time and that got old after awhile. She didn't want to waste her time when she could make herself available to meet someone more emotionally mature who has the drive and motivation that makes her feel more secure about the future of relationship.

Now that Austen is supposedly starting his own line of beers (and maybe he will be very successful with that, who knows) I guess she still doesn't see a future with him. I could understand that would be a trigger for her, as she knows from her childhood experience and trauma, when her "stepdad" suddenly died, what it's like to be homeless and broke. She lived that as a child and doesn't ever want to revisit that nightmare as an adult. Austen seemed way too carefree, as opposed to serious, about his future. This of course must have raised concerns for Chelsea.

I think she's very attracted to him and likes him a lot, but his nonchalant attitude about his financial future/security makes her feel insecure, exactly the way she felt as a child when her stepdad suddenly died leaving her and her mother and siblings homeless. That's my take on why Chelsea is hesitant to waste any more time with him. I think she made the right choice for herself.

by Anonymousreply 553June 11, 2018 9:09 PM

You're right R553, she seems smitten with him. And he really liked her too.

It would suck if his beer business takes off, and he becomes a multi-millionaire. It's his passion, so you never know.

That other girl has her hooks in him, so she must have a feeling about him.

These kinds of things are always a gamble. But the truth is that very often, a man's success is because of the right woman pushing him to be successful. If Chelsea isn't up to the task, then that other pushy broad looks like she definitely is the one.

by Anonymousreply 554June 11, 2018 9:25 PM

Austen will not age well.. Chelsea can do better.

by Anonymousreply 555June 11, 2018 9:50 PM

I just read the post some 100^^^^up thread from here that Thomas won't be back.

Well, that's it for me. Without him as the central character there will be much less interesting storylines and antics. I am not defending his behavior or saying that he was a great person, but taking him off the show is kind of like Roseanne and her show. You CAN go on and focus on the others, but it won't work in the long run.

by Anonymousreply 556June 12, 2018 12:02 PM

Chelsea is way too good for aimless Austen. And there's no way his beer business is going to take off and become wildly successful. If he had any drive and ambition to be successful, it would have manifested itself way before now and he would already be on his way towards building a business. He's content with being a gadabout reality tv whore. That's why it seems kind of ridiculous to have two women fighting over him. Over what? a dim-witted aging frat boy with average looks and body and no real direction in life.

by Anonymousreply 557June 12, 2018 3:20 PM

Chelsea is my favorite and I'm glad she's a regular this season. 100% genuine and adorable. I think they're filming the reunion today.

by Anonymousreply 558June 12, 2018 11:44 PM

Austen posted that he and Chelsea are celebrating their joint birthdays, with pics of a big dinner and a huge pool party.

by Anonymousreply 559June 14, 2018 6:59 PM

R557. sounds like you have some doubts about your own success in life. tons of people dont "make it" until 40s, 50s. ... i am sure he will do fine. beer making is his passion. stop being such an old fart , sorry, jealous old fart.

by Anonymousreply 560June 14, 2018 7:19 PM

R560, or I should just call you Austen, if you look at successful people, you see people who don't idle away the hours drinking, or thinking that being a lesser character on a lower reality show is chasing their dream. Austen has no ambition, no real smarts and no charisma. It looks like he gets a beer concocted in a coming episode, but that's far from getting it produced, marketed and sold. Not surprising that you have no idea of what it takes to be a success, seeing as how you're posting from your grandmother's basement.

by Anonymousreply 561June 14, 2018 7:31 PM

So Ashley showed up for the reunion taping at 8am even though she wasn't set to actually film until 5pm (damn those reunion tapings are long). She refused to comment on the charges against Thomas. I guess they had to bring her in or the reunion would have been a total dud.

by Anonymousreply 562June 14, 2018 9:07 PM

So she just sat in a cold studio all day long until 5 pm? She really is crazy. Unless she thought they might use her if she showed up earlier in the day for taping.

I would've still been in bed sleep. But then again she really wants to be on tv so....

by Anonymousreply 563June 14, 2018 9:52 PM

Ashley is mental. No doubt about it.

I hope she never has kids. I know what it's like to be raised by someone like Ashley. Horrible experience.

by Anonymousreply 564June 14, 2018 9:54 PM

BRAVO is airing season one today, and JD is holding his "Carolina Day" celebration.

In attendance was none other than closet case former Lt. Governor Andre Bauer! And he was standing next to Kathryn, lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565June 14, 2018 9:56 PM

I'm really going to miss Thomas' dinner parties from hell.

Every season, he has had at least one explosive dinner party, which is always cringeworthy and uncomfortable. And hilarious!

Sigh...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566June 14, 2018 10:50 PM

Patricia has apparently cut all ties to Thomas. Wonder if she'll move over to Team Katharine.

by Anonymousreply 567June 14, 2018 11:10 PM

Craig had some very sexy chest hair, back in season one.

And Patricia's pool has always looked dirty.

by Anonymousreply 568June 14, 2018 11:14 PM

Ashley was beyond coked up at Austen’s beer tasting. The jerkiness, locked jaw, everything...

by Anonymousreply 569June 15, 2018 2:21 AM

[quote] Ashley was beyond coked up at Austen’s beer tasting.

No wonder she's with Thomas.

He's the KING of Coke in Charleston.

by Anonymousreply 570June 15, 2018 2:23 AM

Thomas said his family loved Ashley and raved about her. Narcissists have a way of winning people over and can put on an act but when the mask falls off they will know they were duped by Ashley. Trusting a narcissist never ends well.

About the "ring." Any guesses on the ring in the gift box Thomas handed to Ashley at the end; a beautiful engagement ring OR the lame, cheap promise ring he was talking about in the jewelry store.

I wonder what happened to Kathryn at the end of the show when she didn't answer the door. Maybe she found out Thomas and Ashley got engaged (if they even did, not sure) and she started drinking again knowing Ashley will discreetly (of course, behind Thomas' back) turn her two kids against her. That IS what narcissists do. Stupid, asshole Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 571June 15, 2018 2:35 AM

is chelsea a soft butch?

by Anonymousreply 572June 15, 2018 2:41 AM

I'm bummed if Kathryn is back on drugs.

She was doing really well.

by Anonymousreply 573June 15, 2018 5:11 AM

^ Thomas could drive any woman he gets involved with to drinking or drugging. He's a real pos woman hater and user.

by Anonymousreply 574June 15, 2018 6:04 AM

R453 Finally someone else sees it.

I became absolutely convinced after the show on which Pat and Ashley went clothes shopping "with Thomas's credit card allegedly" that she was hired by Whitney to play Thomas's new love. There is no way in hell that she is legitimately trying to land him IRL. No one, and I mean no one would be as foolish as she has been this season. She is literally doing everything back ass wards when it comes to snaring a husband.

That morning in bed when she was talking about accidentally getting pregnant, and how it would be a blessing, my hackles went straight up. If the relationship were real, he would have run for the border right there and then. Or at the least, made her sign an agreement stating that she was on the pill and had no intention of becoming a mother.

It actually was kind of clever on Whitney's part, because she did bring some new life into the show. The hatred she is pulling out of the long time viewers is amazing, and she is making almost everyone pull for Kathryn to win Thomas back.

Now that TR is off the show, I don't know what will happen to Ashley, but I am guessing that she will just quietly go away.

It was fun while it lasted.

by Anonymousreply 575June 15, 2018 12:33 PM

is her son ok? saw stuff on internet bout his appearance, bit off. they say he may have alcohol fetal syndrome. she told the babysitter she was drinkin, etc when she carried the baby. horrid, if true.

who knows, but she is a dumb rude child on the show, if she hadn't snagged the rich Thomas she would be working at IHOP

by Anonymousreply 576June 15, 2018 12:54 PM

am I nuts? I find Thomas hot....

by Anonymousreply 577June 15, 2018 1:21 PM

he sexy, jus saw his ass in the shower in episode 2 of season one. I think....

nice....real man! party boi yesss

by Anonymousreply 578June 15, 2018 2:28 PM

No wonder why they hired Ashley - otherwise, this season would be boring as shit.

by Anonymousreply 579June 15, 2018 2:41 PM

luv craig, he sexy and elitist as fuk. hot cock...

Ashley can go to hell, with naomie

by Anonymousreply 580June 15, 2018 2:43 PM

I like all the guys, I find even Shep and Whitney hot....

luv them southern boys

by Anonymousreply 581June 15, 2018 2:56 PM

Kathryn can be really beautiful when her hair and makeup are done in a classy way but the two-tone look she's sporting this season is a disaster.

I want to like Craig, and I certainly root for him over that worthless cunt Naomie, but damn boy, get a grip and find some purpose in life!

Austen continues to unimpress. Chelsea can and should do better.

by Anonymousreply 582June 15, 2018 3:05 PM

aint Thomas the son of patricia? or she step momma....she would never ditch him for that skag Kathryn, I hope

by Anonymousreply 583June 15, 2018 3:17 PM

Okay. I'm back, and this is my weekly take: Motherhood does not come naturally to Cameran Eubanks Whateverthefuck! She's about two weeks away from hiring a nanny. When a woman says that she is NOT down with the kids thing, BELIEVE HER! Let's all hope that she doesn't come down with a nasty case of Munchausen Bi-Proxy Syndrome later on down the line. Jason, you got what you wanted so you'd better make the most of it by being dedicated to become the best father EVER since Charles Ingalls. Should a divorce occur in the future, I guess we know who get's the kid. Palmer, you in danger, girl.

Shep and Kathryn. Stop it. Just stop it. There's no one who's buying it. NOT a viable story line in the slightest. Total bull shit.

Austen had his fancy Keger party last night, and everyone is shown taking their compulsory sip and saying "MMM MMM GOOD!" Well, everyone except Whitney who spit it out. Whitney looked ABSOLUTELY FAGULOUS in that fur trimmed black coat. What's next, Whitney? Heels? Looked like some split second tension between Austen and JD concerning the new, strange brew. It's beer, Austen, so let's not complicate it, eh? That faint hint of berry on the taste buds just doesn't matter in the long haul - you'll never have a team of Clydesdales hitched to your wagon, pal. Chelsea lost too much weight. She looked alot better last season when she had some weight on her and her shape below the waist was more curvy and substantial. I may have been wrong about Victoria - she seemed pretty ditzy in last night's episode. Give it up, baby, and take some notes from Naomi.

Thomas at the jewelry store to purchase a gift for Ashley is laughable. We didn't even get to see what it is he bought. OOOOOH what a cliff hanger! How will I ever make it through to next Thursday?!! Go ahead and front all you want, Thomas - we know you didn't buy anything for her except a sliver PLATED monogrammed coke straw! Just say NO! The stupid ending of the episode showing the other two tricks banging on Kathryn's door in a tizzy is bound to disappoint! She'll be found to have either had her earbuds in while listening to Beethoven's 5th OR in bed with Shep - both scenarios being as believable as Donald J Trump as POTUS!

by Anonymousreply 584June 15, 2018 3:59 PM

AH. but donald is POTUS

by Anonymousreply 585June 15, 2018 9:02 PM

Kathryn is very, very pretty but her hair looks like straw shit this season. I'm guessing the whole build up for next week's episode ('have you heard from Kathryn?' 'This sounds like the old Kathryn') will probably turn out to be nothing. You can never trust the coming attractions on these shows.

by Anonymousreply 586June 15, 2018 9:37 PM

^ Yes, I agree. Kathryn's hair color looks cheap and awful. She should just do it all one color, like maybe a natural strawberry blonde. That two-tone mess looks cheap and detracts from her appearance. Maybe Chelsea, being a hairdresser, can talk Kathryn into changing her hair color. I agree, it really looks like shit.

by Anonymousreply 587June 15, 2018 10:15 PM

We need more Patricia on the show. I like the scenes when they show her in her big ass mansion. Lounging in a caftan, talking to her son Whitney and drinking martini's.

I'm really surprised the posters on this thread aren't more interested in Patricia. She seems to be everything on a wealth and materialIsm level most people on this site aspire to be and live like.

by Anonymousreply 588June 15, 2018 10:55 PM

R584 = K Cooper Ray

by Anonymousreply 589June 16, 2018 3:45 AM

Back in the late '90s, I had the misfortune of working for a company that was taken over by an SC family of Grifters. (It was an internationally recognized 'music' company, one with a certain 'historical reputation'; it was then based in the Pacific NW.)

As with the men on Bravo's SC, they (SC Grifters), too, sported those awful, tacky-ass Horsebit Gucci loafers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590June 16, 2018 4:00 AM

I like those loafers on men and women.

by Anonymousreply 591June 16, 2018 7:48 AM

Love loafers in general, they’re perfect - Guccis too when worn with the right things.

by Anonymousreply 592June 16, 2018 12:35 PM

I like them as well but Ferragamo is my favorite loafer. So Kathryn and Shep have hooked up post Thomas it appears. I didn't believe it at first but it is quite obvious and Kathryn admitted it.

by Anonymousreply 593June 16, 2018 2:10 PM

Shep was probably drunk when they hooked up. I love the bitchy comment about Thomas's gut on the last episode.

by Anonymousreply 594June 16, 2018 2:34 PM

Shemp looks like he smells.

by Anonymousreply 595June 16, 2018 3:06 PM

Shemp needs to soak in Hibiclens for at least an hour

by Anonymousreply 596June 16, 2018 4:04 PM

I know guys , people like SHEMP. they are so invested in being seen as the happy go lucky keeper of the peace. but they are most dangerous of passive agressive types. they take little jabs in private like how he used to put down craig. but they never say it in public because they want to be seen as the good guy

by Anonymousreply 597June 16, 2018 7:53 PM

I've seen Shep on WWHL a few times (Cohen LOVES him) and he's always come off as an entitled douche. If he's asked a question he doesn't like he gets really snarky and shuts down. He's book smart but, otherwise, dumb.

by Anonymousreply 598June 16, 2018 9:11 PM

Shep looks like he doesn't wash his ass

by Anonymousreply 599June 16, 2018 9:48 PM

SHEP is freaking because he knows his days of being seen as the gosh golly gee boy, are coming to an end. drinking every day , a new girl. no career, are no longer cute and sure signs of a loser when you are close to 40 and the only money coming in is what your family provides. the only rich kids who pull it off are ones who have BIG money. sheps parents dont have BIG money . when they pass away he will be rich but they dont seem that old. when your parents have 20, 30 million you still have to do something in life. when they have hundreds of millions. private plane money. you can coast

by Anonymousreply 600June 17, 2018 1:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!