Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Handsome Mature Daddies

For those who like 'em old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310November 30, 2018 2:55 PM

Another daddy, but from the front.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 1, 2018 3:23 PM

OP >>>

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 1, 2018 3:24 PM

The rest can be found here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 1, 2018 3:25 PM

More on the hot silver daddy in R1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 1, 2018 3:25 PM

OP's BF >>

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 1, 2018 3:26 PM

Ha ha, I wish, r2!

by Anonymousreply 6June 1, 2018 3:26 PM

If OP is really the guy in the photo he posted, his ass needs to be on my face, like NOW.

by Anonymousreply 7June 1, 2018 3:29 PM

What about granddaddies?

by Anonymousreply 8June 1, 2018 3:33 PM

World's Best Daddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 1, 2018 3:34 PM

Edible

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 1, 2018 3:35 PM

Some sexy guys in that instagram daddy site!!

by Anonymousreply 11June 1, 2018 3:43 PM

I certainly wouldn't mind having him a boyfriend, r5. Hell, he can even do a hit-and-run on me!

Here's his entire Instagram for those interested. He's a sexy 58-year-old in SF. He'll cut your hair, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 1, 2018 3:48 PM

I like it when gays age and don't feel life is over, no one wants them, all is only left to stay home and drink, eat and sulk, have no sex life. These guys probably weren't great beauties as teens, but feel life is open to them so now at 40-50 and more they just go out and participate. I like that.

by Anonymousreply 13June 1, 2018 3:49 PM

I need to be properly fucked by a hot mature daddy.

by Anonymousreply 14June 1, 2018 4:16 PM

Love these guys!

by Anonymousreply 15June 1, 2018 4:41 PM

I do like some handsome daddies, but sometimes they take it too far. No one over 25 should wear a thing or speedos. That’s just gross.

by Anonymousreply 16June 1, 2018 4:45 PM

I like how these guys are able to keep themselves in shape (you should as you age, it's good for your health), but aren't botoxing/niptucking their faces half to death in an effort to remain young looking. They look good with the wrinkles and the grey hair. I'm sure they're enjoying life, and the company of many satisfied acquaintances!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 1, 2018 5:00 PM

Why are you assuming that they are botoxing/niptucking, R17

by Anonymousreply 18June 1, 2018 5:03 PM

the guy in [R17] is my gym bud, he is totally monogamous and in a beautiful relationship with his husband. He's a very sweet guy.

by Anonymousreply 19June 1, 2018 5:10 PM

[quote]the guy in [[R17]] is my gym bud, he is totally monogamous and in a beautiful relationship with his husband. He's a very sweet guy.

Well, are you single, R19? "Like" attracts "like" and I like R17! BUT, he's taken. Are you?

by Anonymousreply 20June 1, 2018 5:13 PM

Daddy of them all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 1, 2018 5:15 PM

[quote]I need to be properly fucked by a hot mature daddy.

I have a weakness for sexy bottom dads. The one at R10 gave me instant wood.

by Anonymousreply 22June 1, 2018 5:16 PM

OH! R1, has a YouTube Channel!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 1, 2018 5:20 PM

Smoking

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 1, 2018 5:23 PM

[Quote]Why are you assuming that they are botoxing/niptucking, [R17]

Many older gays definitely use botox, fillers, and have nip-and-tuck procedures in an effort to extend their youth for as long as possible, r18. But the older guys depicted here don't seem to be doing that (or not to cringe-worthy extremes). It show that you can age naturally and still look very sexy if you take care of yourself.

by Anonymousreply 25June 1, 2018 5:23 PM

Thank you, r4, for the haircutter's xtube link from r1. He's definitely a hot guy, and he’s making me feel hot, too.

by Anonymousreply 26June 1, 2018 5:30 PM

Alright, I'm officially in love with the haircutter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 1, 2018 5:38 PM

Furry dad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 1, 2018 5:41 PM

Because they’re older and have body hair you mistakenly assume that they’re “all natural” and not as looks-obsessed as twinky twenty-somethings.

You’re wrong. An older guy who is laid back and comfortable in his skin isn’t posting pics of himself wearing designer underwear online. You have to venture into the real world yo find those men since they ain’t on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 29June 1, 2018 6:02 PM

This really showcases the stunted emotional development of 99% of gay men. Like teenaged girls, only in old male bodies, desperately seeking attention and validation.

by Anonymousreply 30June 1, 2018 6:11 PM

The haircutter’s xtube is hot! Wonder if he likes bearish* bottom dads?

I’ve found that hot dads like him who are tops tend to go for younger guys. Being hit on either in person or online by a hot dad is rare; but there are a number of younger guys into dads who do hit me up. It’s been a pretty even split between those who want to be topped by dad and those who want to be dad’s top boy. So while I’m not complaining, I would like a hot dad every once in a while — I love salt and pepper chest hair and pubes.

R22 - are you a dad into bottom dads or a younger guy into bottom dads? Either way, we should talk...

( * = bearish in that I’m hairy, have a beard, and am beefy)

by Anonymousreply 31June 1, 2018 6:29 PM

[Quote]An older guy who is laid back and comfortable in his skin isn’t posting pics of himself wearing designer underwear online.

I feel an older guy has the right to show off his body and wear whatever fashionable underwear that pleases him. Many older men look very good, and we want to see and appreciate them. An older guy who is laid back and comfortable in his skin wouldn't have a problem exercising that choice at all. I wish more older men would do it, and stop feeling ashamed of being past 50 years of age.

by Anonymousreply 32June 1, 2018 6:37 PM

As you get older, you appreciate beauty in all ages. That's one of the benefits of aging. Luckily, my preference for men has aged along with me. I don't really have much attraction for guys in their 20's or early 30's. I appreciate and like some signs of maturity on my men.

If you're fit and well groomed, you can be attractive at any age.

But when I was in my 20's, I thought guys in their 40's or older were gross. Glad I grew out of that.

by Anonymousreply 33June 1, 2018 6:39 PM

r30, do go fuck yourself, you judgmental cunt.

by Anonymousreply 34June 1, 2018 6:40 PM

Nothing against older guys being comfortable in their skin and with their sexuality (case in point: the OP's guy, who's also in R10) but that Varrecchio creature is trying WAY TOO HARD.

by Anonymousreply 35June 1, 2018 6:41 PM

Whatever, r35. These are all good looking guys with confidence who are proud of the way they look. Works for me. I don't need to be attracted to all of them.

by Anonymousreply 36June 1, 2018 6:44 PM

Varrechia is a hooker too, goes by samsonsthename on rentmen.

Anyone had the pleasure of hiring him?

Any details?

by Anonymousreply 37June 1, 2018 7:06 PM

Confidence!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 1, 2018 7:08 PM

Yes, just like all groups, some of them are HOT. But, I have to agree with R35 and a few others - any body - regardless of age - who tries too hard, just loses sex appeal. No need to be overplucked, or posing in that weird desperate-for-attention way, etc.

But yeh, the non over-the-top ones - hot!

by Anonymousreply 39June 1, 2018 7:16 PM

the varrecchia dude seems too much with all the fake posing and the "look at me" shit. ugh. hot other than that.

by Anonymousreply 40June 1, 2018 7:18 PM

Ahem... He's a model, R40. Really. He's a legitimate model. He's signed with an agency. He get's bookings. AND! he gets paid!

by Anonymousreply 41June 1, 2018 7:22 PM

I love daddies who wear youthful looking clothes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42June 1, 2018 7:25 PM

There's really no need for the guy in the pic at R42 to go braless.

by Anonymousreply 43June 1, 2018 7:39 PM

I love daddies who wear age-appropriate looking clothes.

by Anonymousreply 44June 1, 2018 7:43 PM

R43's Facebook profile pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45June 1, 2018 7:44 PM

[quote]I like it when gays age and don't feel life is over, no one wants them, all is only left to stay home and drink, eat and sulk, have no sex life.

"I like it when gays age and don't feel life is over, no one wants , all that's left is to stay home, drink, eat, sulk, and post on the Datalounge."

There fixed it for you...oh wait.

by Anonymousreply 46June 1, 2018 7:49 PM

R45

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 1, 2018 7:52 PM

If only, R45!

by Anonymousreply 48June 1, 2018 7:52 PM

R41 - well, that's. . . interesting

by Anonymousreply 49June 1, 2018 7:53 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50June 2, 2018 12:14 AM

Nude image of R42

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51June 2, 2018 12:32 AM

Daddy needs to be NUDE

by Anonymousreply 52June 2, 2018 2:22 AM

Like, how old are we talking about at r51. 70? 75?

by Anonymousreply 53June 2, 2018 2:43 AM

[quote]Like, how old are we talking about at [R51]. 70? 75?

Paul is either 69 or 70 now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54June 2, 2018 2:48 AM

How’s the libido at a dad’s age ?

by Anonymousreply 55June 2, 2018 2:59 AM

sexy studs

by Anonymousreply 56June 2, 2018 3:09 AM

[quote] How’s the libido at a dad’s age ?

The oldest one I've had was 62. He was thinner than most of these guys in this thread but in very good shape, ran every day, etc. That fucker was always up for it and would last until completion (he was a top.)

by Anonymousreply 57June 2, 2018 3:13 AM

[quote]How’s the libido at a dad’s age ?

You decide. Another Paul Adams.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58June 2, 2018 3:17 AM

Still a dad can’t do it many times all night unlike a young stud

by Anonymousreply 59June 2, 2018 3:28 AM

If it's done right, once is enough, at least for that night.

by Anonymousreply 60June 2, 2018 3:45 AM

second time around. . . . .

by Anonymousreply 61June 2, 2018 11:52 AM

This "daddy" bullshit is so fucking lame and such a turnoff, not to mention juvenile.

by Anonymousreply 62June 2, 2018 12:10 PM

Your comment is duly noted, R62. Now, fly away and let the rest of us enjoy this thread.

by Anonymousreply 63June 2, 2018 12:18 PM

[quote]Still a dad can’t do it many times all night unlike a young stud

What I used to do all day now takes all day.

It's still fun.

by Anonymousreply 64June 2, 2018 12:29 PM

Oh shit! HE KNOWS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65June 2, 2018 2:37 PM

HAHAHAHA!!! FANTASTIC!!!

By the way Barnaby, what underwear are you wearing? I love the color!

by Anonymousreply 66June 2, 2018 2:48 PM

Most white people's skin sags after 40/45 so finding a hot daddy is rare unless they have some color in their DNA.

by Anonymousreply 67June 2, 2018 2:56 PM

Dont they remind you guys of your granddads ?

by Anonymousreply 68June 2, 2018 3:12 PM

As desperate and thirsty as Kim K and the lot.

by Anonymousreply 69June 2, 2018 3:21 PM

Where are the usual DL complaints about Instagram hoes?

by Anonymousreply 70June 2, 2018 3:23 PM

This gorgeous daddy just made the local news

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71June 2, 2018 3:25 PM

Dirty old men

by Anonymousreply 72June 2, 2018 3:30 PM

Most of these daddies are juicing to keep their muscle mass and tone. As you age your testosterone levels drop and so do your muscles.

by Anonymousreply 73June 2, 2018 3:52 PM

As much as I can appreciate a lot of the handsome older daddies they start to lose their appeal when their entire Instagram feed is nothing but pictures of themselves. I can understand guys in their 20s doing this, but you'd think a guy in his 60s would have lived a fuller, more interesting life than interest in his own appearance.

by Anonymousreply 74June 2, 2018 3:53 PM

Too much emphasis on the butt is also off putting like in op’s pic.

by Anonymousreply 75June 2, 2018 4:03 PM

Nothing sexier than a hot fuzzy daddy!

by Anonymousreply 76June 2, 2018 4:05 PM

Ohhhh.... I see the fat caftan and earring Queens have arrived... Good afternoon my darlings...

[quote]As much as I can appreciate a lot of the handsome older daddies they start to lose their appeal when their entire Instagram feed is nothing but pictures of themselves. I can understand guys in their 20s doing this, but you'd think a guy in his 60s would have lived a fuller, more interesting life than interest in his own appearance.

Lets' not be disingenuous here. Although it is slowly changing, and thank God that it is, there is still this perception that your life as a gay man is over after 35. You're no longer the cute twink with the perky ass in the bar or the belle of the ball. No one wants to see the elderly and aged dancing in the clubs or God forbid walking on the beach in a speedo. EWW! YUCK!

Men who are kind enough, (besides being narcissists too) to share such images as such do a very great service, I believe. They give hope and encouragement to other men of the same ages who may not be married, in a committed relationship, or whatever. They help show that life is not over after 40. That one can still be sexually attractive AND desirable to a great many at our ages. This "lay down and die grandpa" and you should dress "age appropriately" that many of you have here on DL is utter nonsense and probably a little jealousy mixed in with it too. If it's not for you then you do you! If you're younger and you can't fathom dealing with anyone over 45 then keep it moving. But, don't discourage those of us who work to keep fit, up to date, AND ALIVE, from living our lives to its very fullest.

Finally, many of these guys could be living a dream that they might have always had and that is to be some sort of model.

by Anonymousreply 77June 2, 2018 4:42 PM

R77 Just let it go, you know we live in an ageist society. Let’s not pretend.

by Anonymousreply 78June 2, 2018 4:52 PM

R77 This has nothing to do with age and I can appreciate a few pictures, but an entire Instagram account devoted to pictures of oneself is a big turnoff at any age. I just mentioned someone in their 20s due to the fact that it's more expected behavior for them.

by Anonymousreply 79June 2, 2018 4:55 PM

r65 Lol he's showing his age there, "this article from The Data Lounge" relax it's just a thread...

by Anonymousreply 80June 2, 2018 5:06 PM

R77 Please, what a silly generalization. I appreciate older gentleman. This does nothing for ageism in gay culture. It's just another superficial quality that folks place importance on. What's attractive in a person besides looks is a humility that accompanies them.

by Anonymousreply 81June 2, 2018 5:33 PM

Men take better care of themselves now, so there are a lot more attractive older men out there.

by Anonymousreply 82June 2, 2018 5:38 PM

Self obsession and narcissism is gross at any age.

by Anonymousreply 83June 2, 2018 5:48 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84June 2, 2018 5:49 PM

BUT! Back to topic! I'm surprised that DL favorite, David Pevsner, didn't make the top 10. I've always thought that he was sexy and handsome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85June 2, 2018 5:53 PM

The guy at R17 is great looking but the others are just too damn hairy for my tastes. I'm thirty-four and recently slept with a fifty-three year old a few times and goddam! It's been the best sex of my life, hands down. I'm still beating off to the memories. Alas, he's married to a woman his own age and has a daughter a year older than I am. He and I met a year ago at the gym I own. I also work as a trainer there and he enrolled in several sessions with me, not that he really needed it. He has a great chest and abs for his age but you couldn't see them for all the hair! I told him that he was hiding all his hard work under his "pelt" and the next time I saw him he was closely trimmed on his chest and abs and shaved on his legs and arms. He was so much hotter after that. I'm perfectly fine with older guys but PLEASE get rid of all that hair. Or at least trim it back to an acceptable length.

by Anonymousreply 86June 2, 2018 6:15 PM

Well, that was a HOT post, R86! Feel free to share more!

Here's another.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87June 2, 2018 6:29 PM

I know many on DL hate the muscle Marys--and I'm one, but generally they're my type since I'm around them. Anyway, I believe that Scott Cullens, (pictured on the left and his husband is on the right), is either 53 or 54 years old now. The image below is from a recent photo shoot.

[quote]Men take better care of themselves now, so there are a lot more attractive older men out there.

Yepper!

Well, this is enough contribution fro me! Enjoy fellas!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88June 2, 2018 6:41 PM

Daddy enjoying uncut twink

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89June 2, 2018 7:01 PM

If those guys are 53 to 54 R88 their photographer used a whole lotta filters and beauty lighting. They are very good looking but I just don't believe they're in their fifties.

by Anonymousreply 90June 2, 2018 7:02 PM

Scott most definitely is, R90. Jeremy is very late 30's to early 40's.

Here they are without makeup and airbrushing.

Both are bodybuilders, models, and Scott owns (and I guess this would include Jeremy too) several businesses. A construction company, clothing, a lubricant line, and a hair salon, just to name a few.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91June 2, 2018 7:18 PM

Ooh lubricant line. How handy.

by Anonymousreply 92June 2, 2018 7:46 PM

Dino Hillas/57

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93June 2, 2018 7:50 PM

What’s Dino’s instagram R93

by Anonymousreply 94June 2, 2018 7:55 PM

[quote]Ooh lubricant line. How handy.

Oh! It is! You see his husband....

The Sexy Lubricant For Men & Women

LÜBTM is the premium silicon lubricant that makes those intimate moments even more enjoyable and stimulating for you and your partner.

For men. For women. For anyone. Different bottles, same great formula.

Find out what love feels like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95June 2, 2018 7:57 PM

R93 Never mind, such a poser this Dino

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96June 2, 2018 7:58 PM

One of my favorites, Chip Wright:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97June 2, 2018 8:22 PM

Let me help you, R97

Chip Wright

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98June 2, 2018 8:28 PM

Thanks, R89. I don't care what anyone says but I think that Dallas Steele/Jim Walker is HOT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99June 2, 2018 8:31 PM

Jim Walker/Dallas Steele is a sad old steroid queen who thinks much too highly of himself.

by Anonymousreply 100June 2, 2018 8:43 PM

FINE, R100! I still think he's hot!

There's nothing wrong with using steroids (WAIT!!!), as long as you don't abuse them and I always suggest being under a doctor's supervision.

And, I've written it elsewhere and I'll write it here; Steroids doing NOTHING unless you put in the work.

by Anonymousreply 101June 2, 2018 8:52 PM

I highly doubt old Jim can use anything in moderation R101.

by Anonymousreply 102June 2, 2018 9:41 PM

Make use pf that gym membership fellas!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103June 2, 2018 10:16 PM

^ Daddy sorta reminds me of nekkid H.R. McMaster.

by Anonymousreply 104June 2, 2018 10:20 PM

Holy smokes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105June 2, 2018 10:21 PM

I loves me some Daddies, OP. I likes to spank 'em and fuck 'em.

by Anonymousreply 106June 2, 2018 10:25 PM

Donny Deutsch/60

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107June 2, 2018 10:25 PM

R103 Now that is what a man's body should look like. Hot.

by Anonymousreply 108June 2, 2018 10:33 PM

super sexy

by Anonymousreply 109June 2, 2018 11:13 PM

R105, wow!

by Anonymousreply 110June 2, 2018 11:48 PM

I like the guy in the op' s pic and his page is hot af.

by Anonymousreply 111June 3, 2018 12:08 AM

How could we forget DL's all time favorite "daddy."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112June 3, 2018 1:09 AM

Can I spank you daddy?

by Anonymousreply 113June 3, 2018 1:18 AM

Bianchi isn't bad for a 73 year old

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114June 3, 2018 1:21 AM

Another one of him with his husband Ben.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115June 3, 2018 1:25 AM

R115 It's quite sad really. The amount of energy that goes into vanity. I'm all for looking good and staying fit. This I find kind of pathetic on many levels.

by Anonymousreply 116June 3, 2018 1:29 AM

I love the way he does it

by Anonymousreply 117June 3, 2018 1:40 AM

r114 73?? I thought we were talking about daddies not granddaddies the fuck

by Anonymousreply 118June 3, 2018 1:51 AM

[quote]about daddies not granddaddies the fuck

english?

by Anonymousreply 119June 3, 2018 1:52 AM

[quote]This I find kind of pathetic on many levels

I suppose I don't fully follow you, R116. Look... one doesn't have to look like the guys featured here thus far. Many of these guys have a lifetime of exercise as personal trainers, models, or wannabe models. But, as we men get older there is nothing wrong with putting in a little bit more extra time and care on ourselves.

A few changes in diet. A routine daily exercise of 25 sit ups, push ups, and squats, for 30 days, along with a GREAT haircut (a good haircut does wonders for the attitude), and you too will be looking for Andrew Christian underwear to wear. OH! A FABULOUS moisturizer is key too! And, all of this is just after 30 days! You build from that point on--if you want.

It's all about feeling good about yourself. It builds confidence. You get the spark to take some risks. That "feel good" attitude and confidence is like a magnet and attracts others to you.

The Cullens, again

"A lot of junk in those trunks!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120June 3, 2018 2:05 AM

Jeff Stanley

in a Robert Graham shirt.

(invest in a couple)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121June 3, 2018 2:10 AM

Another Jeff Stanley. I think he's 56 or 57.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122June 3, 2018 2:14 AM

R120 Of course there is nothing wrong with wanting to stay healthy. I also understand that taking care of yourself makes you feel better about yourself. This to me is way beyond that point. Not only is it not attractive to see veiny old muscle guys. It's worse because they are taking photos and putting them out there in this way that is suppose to say. Hey here is just a candid shot of us two horsing around. Don't look at our bodies or cocks in our speedos, because that's not why we posted them. If it is why they posted them. That's pathetic as well. We are all vein, myself included. This is just a huge turn off. There is something so not grown up about the behavior.

by Anonymousreply 123June 3, 2018 2:20 AM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124June 3, 2018 2:25 AM

Irvin Randle/56

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125June 3, 2018 2:28 AM

better all the time

by Anonymousreply 126June 3, 2018 2:29 AM

Hot 50yo. I think he's straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127June 3, 2018 2:31 AM

[quote]Don't look at our bodies or cocks in our speedos, because that's not why we posted them.

LOL! I'd say that's something that they definitely want you to look at!

And, if Stephen Fry works for you R124, then I genuinely say GO FOR IT and God bless! Not for me.

by Anonymousreply 128June 3, 2018 2:37 AM

R65 - I love that he thinks a DL thread counts as an "article"! lol

Bless his heart.

by Anonymousreply 129June 3, 2018 2:40 AM

This guy is amazing! Chuando Tan/50 or 51

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130June 3, 2018 3:02 AM

I hate the grey facial hair on these guys.ugh!!!!

by Anonymousreply 131June 3, 2018 3:54 AM

Who is Jeff Stanley?

by Anonymousreply 132June 3, 2018 4:37 AM

jackaoff

by Anonymousreply 133June 3, 2018 4:56 AM

R130 Hard to believe this daddy is 50yo. Asians retain their youth longer I suppose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134June 3, 2018 5:46 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135June 3, 2018 7:27 AM

Give me these sexy beasts over those POW looking twinks posted here any day!!

by Anonymousreply 136June 3, 2018 1:45 PM

[quote]Who is Jeff Stanley?

Jeff is a model, Palm Springs real estate broker, and I believe now he is an elected board member for the city of Palm Springs. He and Scott Cullens are very good friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137June 3, 2018 3:05 PM

sex on a stick

by Anonymousreply 138June 3, 2018 3:57 PM

Gianluca Vacchi /50

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139June 3, 2018 6:09 PM

Another one of him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140June 3, 2018 6:10 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141June 3, 2018 6:15 PM

Talk about trying to hard.

by Anonymousreply 142June 3, 2018 6:16 PM

Deshun Wang/ 82

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143June 3, 2018 6:17 PM

Another one of him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144June 3, 2018 6:19 PM

Phillipe Dumas/61

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145June 3, 2018 6:23 PM

I like that

by Anonymousreply 146June 3, 2018 6:44 PM

@bammer47: How do you feel about aging (your own or others’:)? Fearful or begrudgingly accepting? Are attitudes about it different for those entering middle age or retirement compared with millennials? I’ll be 66 in May, a fact that’s not easy to accept. Yet, I’ve worked hard to keep my body fit, to work on myself therapeutically & spiritually, and to accept the aging process. Inevitably, bodies break down. Hearing & eyesight suffer to a degree. And recovery from injuries is slower. Yet, in many respects, I feel no different than I did in my 40’s. Men my age no longer fit in at dance parties & circuit events (I still occasionally attend the latter as a documentarian more than as a partier.). As we enter middle age and beyond, we focus on smaller groups & deeper friendships. The energy demanded by our jobs, our partners, and (sometimes) our kids takes us in different directions. When I was a young “gay-by”, my attentions were mostly focused on others my own age. But, I’ve noticed a marked upswing in the interaction between younger and older gay men over the last 10-15 years. Daddies are popular in dating circles. Mentor/mentee relationships are starting to emerge naturally. And, most surprising, I’ve observed from this page an immense appetite among millennial gays for a connection to their collective past. As I’ve mentioned previously, we’re building Capturing Rainbows and will publicly launch it in 2 months, providing a virtual meeting place where generations can mix, find out about our history for the first time, and learn from each other. Get ready for it! This series of photos of me was taken by Jonathan Daniel Pryce, a talented Vogue photographer based in London, while visiting NYC for Fashion Week last month (February 2018). His best friend, @ds4dstern, another Glasgow native, now living in Tel Aviv, had told him about @bammer47 after his Israeli boyfriend had read about it in an Israeli online gay magazine. That’s an example of the power of social media in action. Jonathan makes growing older look good! :) The photos were taken in my Manhattan apartment, at a window overlooking the street and in my bedroom, where I sometimes work in my undies from my bed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147June 3, 2018 7:47 PM

Let me guess: In the newest Dan Brown novel, Robert Langdon begins to question his sexuality when he has to decipher all of the hidden codes on R139 's body.

by Anonymousreply 148June 3, 2018 7:54 PM

Another @bammer47

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149June 3, 2018 7:57 PM

The sad old queen himself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150June 3, 2018 10:34 PM

Many of these older guys I would like to punch on their asscheeks then violently fuck, thrusting as hard as I can and ejaculating as far up inside him as I could get. Especially r140, to start, I would just go up to him and pull back his already wide open shirt and just start sucking on his nips.

by Anonymousreply 151June 3, 2018 11:15 PM

they are all bottoms, so why not? the night is young!

by Anonymousreply 152June 4, 2018 1:29 AM

How old is Jeff Stanley, R135?

by Anonymousreply 153June 4, 2018 2:09 AM

Barnaby'sDaddy is the hottest. He's in excellent shape, but not a Muscle Mary... not overly ripped or tatted, (and sorry, r86), REALLY hairy. I LOVE hairy daddies. Plus he has AMAZING Hershey's Kisses chewy nips (but of course), doesn't take himself too seriously. He has a great sense of humor and isn't afraid to be goofy in his Instagram and OnlyFan's page. And he loves to wiggle his cute butt. I have never wanted to plow someone so deeply.

by Anonymousreply 154June 4, 2018 2:27 AM

Oh...forgot to say. I have met Chip Wright. He's VERY tall - sweet and rather soft spoken. He loves getting the attention he gets on line, but remarkably, it hasn't gone to head. And, most refreshingly, he loves guys his age and older.

He has gorgeous skin - and he smells great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155June 4, 2018 2:58 AM

This is a nice thread. The gereatrics of DataLounge get to feel good about themselves for a few moments.

Then they get out into the real world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156June 4, 2018 3:01 AM

Shouldn't you be out there in the sandbox with other shopbottoms, R156?

by Anonymousreply 157June 4, 2018 3:28 AM

R156, BAD link

by Anonymousreply 158June 4, 2018 4:01 AM

super sexy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159June 4, 2018 4:02 AM

mmlperry/64

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160June 4, 2018 4:08 AM

Shan Michael Hefley at r141 is driving me nuts, I want to go somewhere into the woods with him in his pickup truck and after we get out and walk up the trail through the woods I follow close behind with a paddle in hand watching his ass bounce around. I say daddy stop, I wanna beat your ass. He stops and I start walloping his butt aiming for where his buttcheeks stick out the most from those snug jeans and he grunts after each smack. I stop and we continue up the trail, our arms around each other, but with my hand on his now hot ass and I realize it's going to be a FINE father-son weekend at hunting camp.

by Anonymousreply 161June 4, 2018 7:35 AM

r155 I want to get my nourishment from sucking on Chip Wright's gum drop nipples and I want him to stroke my head and kiss me as I do it. He looks like he's damn ready for it in the picture too. I'd reach down and squeeze and tightly grip his asscheeks as I suck.

by Anonymousreply 162June 4, 2018 7:46 AM

[quote]I have never wanted to plow someone so deeply.

I want to eat that perky little butt like it's birthday cake.

by Anonymousreply 163June 4, 2018 7:56 AM

There are a few threads that are here on DL featuring our healthy, fit, and stylish, mature gentlemen. Or, as the gayling noted and incorrectly spelled, "The gereatrics of DataLounge"

This is the link to;

Buff Seniors

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164June 4, 2018 1:59 PM

r162, I like the way you think! Couldn't have said it better myself. A tip-o-the-hat to you for your delightfully vivid prose!

by Anonymousreply 165June 4, 2018 2:30 PM

r163: I like the way YOU think, too! Who doesn't love delicious birthday cake with all that creamy frosting?

I'm sure the lovely Mr. Geras would appreciate your sweet thoughts!

by Anonymousreply 166June 4, 2018 2:35 PM

HOT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167June 4, 2018 2:37 PM

he's got it ALL

by Anonymousreply 168June 4, 2018 2:42 PM

This is what R123 and some others view the mature male and how they look like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169June 4, 2018 3:35 PM

R168 except the age bit

by Anonymousreply 170June 4, 2018 4:42 PM

I can confirm R19's post. I know the guy quite well. He's very nice, intelligent, successful. However since he became a gym rat he has taken to posting semi nude/soft core on Instagram and frankly it makes me a tad uncomfortable. A new semi nude sexually suggestive shot almost every day- some kind of compulsion. I also suspect use of androgenic substances which is very bad for his health. It's really none of my business so I have said nothing. It's not the first time I've been thrown off by a friend on social media.

by Anonymousreply 171June 4, 2018 4:59 PM

he's looking to play on the side

by Anonymousreply 172June 4, 2018 5:20 PM

Maybe you should put him over your knee for a spanking to bring him to his senses r171, although on the other hand he might like it too much.

by Anonymousreply 173June 4, 2018 5:29 PM

Everybody on the count of three!

1-2-3.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174June 4, 2018 5:33 PM

A whore is a whore no matter their age.

by Anonymousreply 175June 4, 2018 5:47 PM

no whore like an old whore

by Anonymousreply 176June 4, 2018 5:49 PM

And those are some old whores!

by Anonymousreply 177June 4, 2018 5:59 PM

And they know how to use their mouth!

by Anonymousreply 178June 4, 2018 7:03 PM

MORE!

"Let's Post Pictures of Handsome, Stylish Older Men"

I want DLers to be inspired by these images. Middle age is no reason to give up the game completely.

I follow several style blogs and see these images of beautiful, mature men and marvel at them. Why not take a chance and make a visual impact? You don't have to be 22 or a model to do so.

This isn't really a porn or Daddy thread. Let's just celebrate gorgeous men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179June 4, 2018 7:11 PM

so has anyone ever hired Anthony Varrechia here in NYC?

Curious as to what he does or doesn't do in bed!

by Anonymousreply 180June 4, 2018 7:17 PM

Handsome Baton Rouge Emmy-winning TV anchor Andre Moreau used to have many gym selfies on Instagram but he's pulled back from doing that over the past year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181June 4, 2018 8:55 PM

Andre Moreau is fucking gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182June 4, 2018 8:58 PM

Andre Moreau is a dream, of course I humiliated myself when I reached out on Instagram and he ignored me.

He has a boyfriend anyway.

by Anonymousreply 183June 4, 2018 9:09 PM

Andre

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184June 4, 2018 10:05 PM

Daddy wants you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185June 4, 2018 10:41 PM

Why is his right knee fucked up?

by Anonymousreply 186June 4, 2018 11:16 PM

[quote]There are a few threads that are here on DL featuring our healthy, fit, and stylish, mature gentlemen. Or, as the gayling noted and incorrectly spelled, "The gereatrics of DataLounge"

I doubt that the two or three gaylings on this board are the ones who are clutching their pearls at these images and those in the related threads. It is the older posters (who make up the vast majority of DL’s traffic) who are all aghast, judgmental, and using ageist insults.

I would much rather look at older guys resembling or approximating many of those in these images rather than how most guys of that cohort generally look, groom, and dress.

by Anonymousreply 187June 4, 2018 11:51 PM

I agree, R187. Refer to R84.

by Anonymousreply 188June 5, 2018 12:01 AM

r184: The story that that ginormous, thick, meaty cut cock belongs to Andre has been going around for well over a year, but alas it is not true. Compare the nipples. Andres are round with a dark aureole and protruding center (very suckable), while this other guys are pink and flattish.

Nipples are unique like fingerprints. Just as one wants to leave fingerprints all over a hot pair of nipples.

by Anonymousreply 189June 5, 2018 12:38 AM

he shaves his pubes completely off

by Anonymousreply 190June 5, 2018 1:22 AM

Look...I love these guys, and have no issue with them showing off. But that some of you believe they are "natural"...LOL

by Anonymousreply 191June 5, 2018 1:34 AM

I'm 57 and get hit on by younger guys all the time. The most recent guy I slept with was 22. I run and work out a lot but am no means like the guys in these insta pics linked here. Should I start juicing and get all ripped like them? I wouldn't know where to start with that. Serious inquiry here - i want to keep it going as long as I can.

by Anonymousreply 192June 5, 2018 2:01 AM

[quote] I run and work out a lot but am no means like the guys in these insta pics linked here. Should I start juicing and get all ripped like them?

Don't worry about that. If you are fit and happy with yourself then that is fine. But, maybe you might want to experiment with clothing. Sexy underwear, gym wear, etc. Remember, that these guys are YEARS of exercise. Most of them are Personal Trainers or models. Some of them might be using a steroid...probably testosterone. Speak with your doctor.

by Anonymousreply 193June 5, 2018 2:08 AM

Thanks R93 that's kind of where my mind was going. You see these older guys on Instagram and wonder how they do it. I like where I am now and the attention I get.

by Anonymousreply 194June 5, 2018 2:20 AM

R189 In no way is that cock ‘big’

by Anonymousreply 195June 5, 2018 2:20 AM

R194 Viagra is all you need

by Anonymousreply 196June 5, 2018 2:21 AM

If you are blessed with good genes and take care of yourself and like to show yourself off- go for it. Face it-gay life is all about sex appeal, attention, narcissism, and validation because of your looks. Love that most of the pics here are of older men with great pecs! But it can be a tiresome scene when you have to work so hard at it young or old. And there is major competition!

by Anonymousreply 197June 5, 2018 2:44 AM

Why does no one address the reality that aged men, whether gay or straight, become such creeps, as they are no longer sexually desirable? 'Dirty old man' is nearly every man over 55.

This thread is nothing more than old narcissists seeking approval from other old men even more undesirable than they are. A bunch of old men posting on here, being a sock puppet to the pics they're posting of themselves?

Find a nice hobby, grow a garden, befriend a lonely woman, but please stop posting your old ass on public sites. You're not hot, you're quite replusive if you need total honesty.

Or start your own Gerontophile adoration site, if you need the constant approval that you exist.

by Anonymousreply 198June 5, 2018 2:49 AM

How old are you R198? Just wait.

by Anonymousreply 199June 5, 2018 2:51 AM

[quote]But it can be a tiresome scene when you have to work so hard at it young or old.

But, that's why you find those exercises that you love to do. Weightlifting isn't for everybody BUT some sort of program should be incorporated in whatever you do. I'll tell you from my personal experience, and I'm a bodybuilder, but yoga enhances every time of exercises. There are different forms but a lot of it is based on proper breathing and endurance.

by Anonymousreply 200June 5, 2018 3:10 AM

[quote]Why does no one address the reality that aged men, whether gay or straight, become...

We are addressing it, R198. Whereas you desire us to give up, sit down, and wait to die, a thread such as this is an example for many of us that your definition and fate for us doesn't have to be that.

by Anonymousreply 201June 5, 2018 3:16 AM

Peter Parros /57

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202June 5, 2018 4:20 AM

Another one of him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203June 5, 2018 4:22 AM

HOT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204June 5, 2018 4:33 AM

he's STACKED

by Anonymousreply 205June 5, 2018 12:00 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206June 5, 2018 12:34 PM

[quote]It's all about feeling good about yourself. It builds confidence. You get the spark to take some risks. That "feel good" attitude and confidence is like a magnet and attracts others to you.

Take a naked yoga class!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207June 5, 2018 1:29 PM

Cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208June 5, 2018 2:12 PM

[R192] you sound like my kind of guy. Are you in NYC? We would definitely get along

Im sexy lean younger and into hot older guys like you

by Anonymousreply 209June 5, 2018 3:15 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210June 5, 2018 6:39 PM

I know this guy from someplace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211June 5, 2018 6:41 PM

[R211] From Instagram, he lives in Belgium

by Anonymousreply 212June 5, 2018 7:35 PM

Another handsome mature daddy for your consideration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213June 5, 2018 9:53 PM

[R213] At 40, Jay Knowlton is too young! He is just prematurely gray

by Anonymousreply 214June 5, 2018 10:02 PM

I notice most daddies here don’t have a firm flat stomach.

by Anonymousreply 215June 5, 2018 11:00 PM

who cares?

by Anonymousreply 216June 6, 2018 1:00 AM

Would like to suck the nipples of r206 and maybe nibble on them too. Would like to mercilessly fuck the bald guy in the foreground in r207 doing naked yoga--actually they all could use a good, wild fuck up the ass, but especially bald guy. The face of the guy in r213 is nothing special but not unpleasant either, would like to use his asscheeks as a punching bag as they look soft, flexible and bouncy--could be photoshopped though. I can just imagine coming home from a hard day at the office and fighting traffic, calling him into the living room to stand with his back to me while I sit on the couch just taking out all frustrations by punching those asscheeks.

by Anonymousreply 217June 6, 2018 1:13 AM

he's got a delicious rack

by Anonymousreply 218June 6, 2018 1:25 AM

Chris & Dillon.

Chris is 52 or 53 and his boyfriend Dillon is 28 or 29. They've been together for about 5 years, I believe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219June 6, 2018 1:29 AM

R208 Cute is the wrong choice of word

by Anonymousreply 220June 6, 2018 1:31 AM

Another one of them so that people can get a sense of Chris's build

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221June 6, 2018 1:32 AM

This Italian guy is hot as fuck!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222June 6, 2018 10:40 AM

he's not a mature daddy

by Anonymousreply 223June 6, 2018 1:37 PM

[quote]he's not a mature daddy

Maybe not but he is not far from it! He's 44 or 45

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224June 6, 2018 1:45 PM

Ben.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225June 6, 2018 1:49 PM

hes nice

by Anonymousreply 226June 6, 2018 5:58 PM

R223 - Cunt please! Go tell that to the mature daddy instagram account which everyone has been posting pics from in this thread.

He's on that. Several times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227June 6, 2018 10:35 PM

R227, that’s an amazing body for an older guy.

by Anonymousreply 228June 7, 2018 12:36 AM

Who hasn't been fucked by big Rich

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229June 7, 2018 1:03 AM

Hi officer!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230June 7, 2018 1:06 AM

Who is this guy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231June 7, 2018 1:25 AM

Hot with a huge knob.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232June 7, 2018 1:34 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233June 7, 2018 1:38 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234June 7, 2018 1:39 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235June 7, 2018 3:12 AM

R232, he's incredible!

by Anonymousreply 236June 7, 2018 3:36 AM

Can’t view R232, safe mode

by Anonymousreply 237June 7, 2018 3:42 AM

Change your tumblr preferences r237,.

by Anonymousreply 238June 7, 2018 3:46 AM

OH! YES, I WOULD!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239June 7, 2018 4:04 AM

R238 no app, using browser

by Anonymousreply 240June 7, 2018 5:17 AM

Nice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241June 8, 2018 1:41 PM

BIG GUNS

by Anonymousreply 242June 8, 2018 2:35 PM

If you use FaceBook there is a private group called "LetsGetHUGE" whose membership consists mostly of mature men who are into exercising, support, and suggestions. It's a very good page and a lot of HOT men!

by Anonymousreply 243June 8, 2018 4:02 PM

So, basically, fishing for the info on HGH dealers...

by Anonymousreply 244June 8, 2018 4:05 PM

Not always, R244. Yes, there are discussions about steroids and people do ask questions. However, people share from their own personal experiences. Many of the men are not muscle Marys either. A lot of the members are on paths of losing weight, building muscle, etc and look for support and encouragement.

by Anonymousreply 245June 8, 2018 4:10 PM

Jay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246June 8, 2018 4:38 PM

[R246] Jay is 40 how is he a daddy?

by Anonymousreply 247June 8, 2018 7:24 PM

From a few months ago: the beautiful Ivan Bohman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248June 8, 2018 7:27 PM

Ivan is not a muscle god, but that's fine by me. He's a heavy-hung silver-dad with big erect nipples that beg to be suckled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249June 8, 2018 7:34 PM

R247 He looks old for 40. When you look like a daddy, you are a daddy

by Anonymousreply 250June 8, 2018 11:27 PM

The legendary Frank Clayton

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251June 8, 2018 11:38 PM

R251 Uncut...lovely

by Anonymousreply 252June 9, 2018 12:08 AM

he's heavily hung/ who is he?

by Anonymousreply 253June 9, 2018 2:32 AM

DAVID

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254June 15, 2018 3:10 PM

[R251] Love Frank Clayton. Did he do any more videos? He was always on the cusp of getting more and more into gay sex

by Anonymousreply 255June 15, 2018 3:45 PM

The gayest one I know of is the blow job video. But just from the way he talks you know huge pole has been up a few male asses.

by Anonymousreply 256June 15, 2018 4:56 PM

More frank

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257June 15, 2018 5:09 PM

that link is jacked

by Anonymousreply 258June 15, 2018 5:31 PM

I find 50-year-old Instagram narcissists very unsexy. The ones in their 20s are bad enough, but I concur with other posters upthread: if you need validation through amassing followers, then you’re still clinging to a shred of adolescence.

But then I get to R232. That man is hot from every angle. And he knows he’s got it, especially that astonishingly thick dick with the doorknob head. He’s more animal magnetism than Insta-friendly. For me, he’s far and away the best find on the thread thus far.

by Anonymousreply 259June 15, 2018 5:36 PM

This guy is not cute in the least, and his picture is cringeworthy.

by Anonymousreply 260June 15, 2018 6:16 PM

If gay life is "all about narcissism, validation through physical appearance, and sex" then no wonder gays are reviled and persecuted. Our culture is sexualized, in general, but men who prioritize their life's existence with these things are vapid dullards. ALL these older men are very sexy to me. But seriously, what ELSE have they got to bring to the table? People living full lives don't have the TIME to devote that much effort to their bodies.

If someone spends so much time on physical appearance and working out, etc., there is probably not much "there there." And I could rarely get into a guy even when I was young (in my 50s now) if he opened his mouth and was an idiot OR an asshole. And there is no fool like an old fool, even if he has a "hot" bod. I would likely not want much to do with him, seriously. Not sour grapes, either. Just that, as I have aged, JUST having a "hot bod" is not a turn on anymore. Maybe the rare "perfect butt" or something. But sexiness is now what's between the EARS as well as what's between the legs.

by Anonymousreply 261June 15, 2018 6:21 PM

nice to see in photos

by Anonymousreply 262June 15, 2018 9:24 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263June 15, 2018 9:30 PM

Tom Bianchi today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264June 15, 2018 9:31 PM

Hey, dancing daddy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265June 20, 2018 12:22 AM

They are so gross 💩

by Anonymousreply 266June 20, 2018 12:38 AM

Bear daddy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267June 20, 2018 3:40 AM

Daddy David

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268June 20, 2018 3:42 AM

Any good bottom daddy videos ?

by Anonymousreply 269June 20, 2018 5:04 AM

Two daddies enjoying a good laugh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270June 20, 2018 2:22 PM

Daddy wants to talk to you. [Italic]Now.[/italic]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271June 20, 2018 2:25 PM

Greg Norman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272June 22, 2018 2:14 PM

Dad at work...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273November 3, 2018 9:00 AM

An artistic Daddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274November 3, 2018 9:11 AM

He spends a lot of time in the park - no special reason, just hangs about...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275November 3, 2018 9:19 AM

Chuck and Don met in college, played football, joined the same fraternity. Over the years they've gotten together (business trips). Now though, at their 30th reunion, things have changed and they've decided that they should be a couple...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276November 3, 2018 9:27 AM

Anyone know who R275 is? He's hot!

by Anonymousreply 277November 3, 2018 4:03 PM

R277, I don't know who he is - I found the pic at the daddylust tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 278November 3, 2018 4:50 PM

Just goes to show you're never too old to be a vapid narcissistic thirst trap.

by Anonymousreply 279November 3, 2018 6:12 PM

Is posting something nasty how decided to spend your Saturday R279? Several photos of good looking men have been posted and you are incapable of just looking and appreciating. God, that is so sad.

by Anonymousreply 280November 3, 2018 7:32 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281November 3, 2018 8:40 PM

Rick Fox

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282November 3, 2018 9:07 PM

Why has no one addressed aging anus syndrome?

by Anonymousreply 283November 3, 2018 10:58 PM

because you just made it up

by Anonymousreply 284November 4, 2018 2:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285November 5, 2018 3:05 AM

HUGE tits

by Anonymousreply 286November 5, 2018 1:35 PM

R276, they are both so beautiful

by Anonymousreply 287November 5, 2018 8:26 PM

They do look good, don't they R276? I saw that photo and smiled... they seem happy to be with each other. Plus, there are no visible tats, just two fit guys who are aging, but handling it nicely.

by Anonymousreply 288November 5, 2018 9:34 PM

I wish this man was smiling...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289November 5, 2018 9:41 PM

he's got a hot bod

by Anonymousreply 290November 6, 2018 3:27 AM

mature too

by Anonymousreply 291November 8, 2018 3:51 AM

david

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292November 14, 2018 2:17 AM

r292, he's 32...does he qualify as daddy?

by Anonymousreply 293November 14, 2018 2:21 AM

hot wet daddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294November 14, 2018 3:04 AM

silver fox

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295November 14, 2018 3:17 AM

Dong Daddy, Dong Daddy, Love is Dong!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296November 14, 2018 3:23 AM

daddy is STACKED

by Anonymousreply 297November 14, 2018 1:05 PM

R289 I like that he’s not. Could be time for a spanking.

by Anonymousreply 298November 14, 2018 1:57 PM

I love the pic at R296 - I wonder who he is, who he's doing, where he works out, does he strip out of work clothes to lift? Does he strip again to take a long hot shower after sweating it up with the weights?

by Anonymousreply 299November 14, 2018 4:26 PM

post a video if you find out

by Anonymousreply 300November 14, 2018 5:01 PM

Sort of that college professor you always wondered about...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301November 17, 2018 12:55 AM

A man, his chest and an open shirt...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302November 17, 2018 1:01 AM

"So let's start your performance review. What are goals for this meeting?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303November 17, 2018 1:03 AM

"Well, I was heading out for a run, why?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304November 17, 2018 1:10 AM

Why do the lips of some older men become thin and sere (like Cary Grant), whereas the lips of other older men remain luscious and pillowy (like Richard Dawkins)?

by Anonymousreply 305November 17, 2018 1:35 AM

genetics

by Anonymousreply 306November 18, 2018 5:06 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307November 28, 2018 11:11 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308November 28, 2018 11:16 AM

daddy!!

by Anonymousreply 309November 28, 2018 12:55 PM

HAIRY daddy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310November 30, 2018 2:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!