Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sad old gays part 2

Continued from this thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455November 5, 2022 10:00 PM

Anthony looks like a rough, lived in 65. My father in law looks 10 years younger, and is 62.

by Anonymousreply 1June 12, 2016 10:56 AM

Hot Daddy!

by Anonymousreply 2June 12, 2016 1:17 PM

Yes he does look extremely rough.. It would not be surprising if he's HIV+, has other STDs, and it's obvious he takes steroids.

by Anonymousreply 3June 14, 2016 3:40 PM

speaking of

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 14, 2016 3:43 PM

What will it be tomorrow more selfies, and coffee?

by Anonymousreply 5June 18, 2016 3:09 AM

R3 probably his looks fit that profile

by Anonymousreply 6June 18, 2016 3:15 AM

Dad in jockstraps

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 18, 2016 3:29 AM

R7 NO TY...FUGLY hairy poz gramps

by Anonymousreply 8June 18, 2016 3:34 AM

Dad in leather

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 18, 2016 3:43 AM

Eww. No.

by Anonymousreply 10June 18, 2016 4:32 AM

The word GRIZZLED comes to mind.

by Anonymousreply 11June 18, 2016 4:58 AM

Dad on unicycle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 18, 2016 7:54 AM

The words tweaker, barebacker, cum dump, sex pig, and POZ LOADS come (no pun) to mind.

by Anonymousreply 13June 18, 2016 10:30 PM

He calls his ass a pussy before he takes loads in it.

by Anonymousreply 14June 19, 2016 2:35 AM

Hebrew

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 19, 2016 10:13 PM

Twice the caffeine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 21, 2016 12:24 AM

R13 too funny but true...he's pathetic...grow up grampa you're old how embarrassing to see you posing in these photos on IG

by Anonymousreply 17June 21, 2016 5:09 AM

that house looks a mess

by Anonymousreply 18June 22, 2016 1:00 AM

Dad and friend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 22, 2016 10:25 PM

Just when you think it's safe to go back into the water.....

by Anonymousreply 20June 22, 2016 11:07 PM

I actually hooked up with this guy once. I met him at a nightclub a few years ago and he caught my eye because I have daddy issues and he refused to speak to me, so I took it as a challenge. Even when I flat-out asked to come back to his place he just nodded and dragged me by the hand!

His loft was basically one big photography studio, and I had seen too many SVU episodes to not know what kind of perversion was about to take place. I still had no regrets at that point--after all, he was hot, and if I had to be sodomized by anyone, I'd want it to be someone like him.

But then, he opened his mouth for the first time, and I realized that I was the only one who would be doing any sodomizing.

His voice, akin to Piglet after a lobotomy, uttered its first vocalization: "What kind of coffee would you like?" I blinked, dazed and confused, and he repeated himself. "I said what kind of coffee would you like?"

"W-what? I don't want any coffee..." I answered timidly... but, he was quite persistent.

"That's okay. You can just hold a cup." He shot me a warm smile and wiggled festively, dumping an appreciable amount of sugar in his "Queen of Everything" coffee mug--one of the mugs that, unsurprisingly, is never featured on his instagram.

Desperately looking for a way to break the ice, I cracked a joke, saying, "You don't need a spoonful of sugar to make me go down!" ...His answer truly mortifying me: "Julie Andrews is a GODDESS!" followed by him licking the remaining sugar off the tip of his finger, and blurting out a high-pitched "Mmmm!" as he wiggled his tail like a rabbit. That was when I screamed for help.

He swiftly whipped around, karate kicked his mug, and hurled a knife at me... undoubtedly something he had been practicing ever since he watched Uma Thurman do it. It missed, but that was enough to shut me up. He took advantage of the temporary silence and violently forced a cup of coffee into my hands; some of its contents spilling over and scalding my shirt. He grabbed me by the neck and pushed my face against his, nearly causing me to throw up as I smelled the hot stench of white chocolate-flavored coffee on his breath. I wanted to die.

"Listen to me, bitch--" he growled, with a lisp just slight enough to still be intimidating, "you're gonna hold that motherfucking cup of coffee until I can get at least three good shots--one of you holding your coffee, one of me holding my coffee, and one of both of us, holding the coffee together!"

"Yes, sir..." I muttered. At that point, I was just going to do whatever he wanted so I could go home. We took around 30 pictures, and then he abruptly unzipped his pants, revealing what might as well have been a clit, completely buried in a forest of snowy pubic hair. "Well," I thought to myself, "at least I won't have to bottom."

He threw me onto the bed and (sort of) ripped my clothes off, slapping my wrist away whenever I tried to help. After some initial struggle with the belt, he managed to get me undressed (I was about to ask him if his mother was really the one who dressed him every day, but I was afraid of the answer). Once he started removing the rest of his clothing, I truly lost it and began to vomit. He straddled me into his chest, and thus began the treasure hunt: I found four partially-chewed Lifesavers, two packs of artificial sweetener, someone's car keys, and an Olivia Newton-John CD. He didn't seem too offended by my gagging--in fact, I think he got off on it, and while I was leaned over the side of the bed, he took the opportunity to firmly seat himself on my limp dick.

"Stop it..." I said in between gags. "You won't be able to get it hard. Not like this."

"Well FINE." He said with a snap. The next thing I knew, he pulled my head back to where his stink wrinkle could access it, and sat on my face. That's the last thing I remember. I have no idea whether or not I passed out from lack of air, or just the smell. I woke up in the hospital, and screamed in horror when one of the nurses offered me coffee.

by Anonymousreply 21June 23, 2016 12:25 AM

LMAO!!! R21

This is why I post and read on DL.

by Anonymousreply 22June 23, 2016 10:27 AM

The friend at r19 is more my type physically but he to is a bit fem like Anthony.

by Anonymousreply 23June 23, 2016 11:24 AM

R21 Lol. Were you able to pick up the pieces and get on with your life?

by Anonymousreply 24June 23, 2016 11:26 AM

[quote] until I can get at least three good shots--one of you holding your coffee, one of me holding my coffee, and one of both of us, holding the coffee together!" "Yes, sir..." I muttered. At that point, I was just going to do whatever he wanted so I could go home. We took around 30 pictures...

R21 If only for that, it was pretty funny.

by Anonymousreply 25June 23, 2016 11:45 AM

Someone in the last thread said that Anthony drinks so much coffee because he's an alcoholic, is there any truth to this?

by Anonymousreply 26June 23, 2016 4:14 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 23, 2016 9:27 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 23, 2016 9:28 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29June 23, 2016 11:49 PM

Sadly R21's post is closer to documentary than satire or parody.

by Anonymousreply 30June 23, 2016 11:54 PM

LMAO!!!!!! This fool actually believes he's handsome, a successful model, and is a "Daddy".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 24, 2016 11:08 PM

Dad in car

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 25, 2016 12:53 AM

Daddy mechanic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 25, 2016 12:54 AM

Anthony, there's no need to post your pics here daily. If we want to see them, we'll just go to your facebook or IG pages.

by Anonymousreply 34June 25, 2016 12:56 AM

r34 Don't waste your time trying to get him to stop, he evidently has nothing else in life.

by Anonymousreply 35June 25, 2016 1:01 AM

Fucking STOP Anthony go away you old hairy man. Get over yourself and stop posting so much on IG and on here!

by Anonymousreply 36June 25, 2016 6:56 AM

Does this guy ever stop posting and obsessing about his ex, or himself? I'm sorry his ex died, but he needs help, and is just your garden variety Chelsea muscle queen that's a total narcissistic with extremely low self-esteem.

It's not surprising he hooks up a lot as a cum dump on grindr as other people wrote about.

by Anonymousreply 37June 25, 2016 9:26 AM

Daddy driving.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 25, 2016 1:30 PM

Enough....such SADness in his eye...GO AWAY!

by Anonymousreply 39June 25, 2016 8:45 PM

ewwwww, this guy is gross.

by Anonymousreply 40June 26, 2016 6:42 PM

R21 is carrying on the tradition of Bonnie Mace.

by Anonymousreply 41June 26, 2016 6:56 PM

r41 That's high praise! I feel honored.

by Anonymousreply 42June 26, 2016 8:54 PM

Portrait

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 27, 2016 7:13 AM

Who actually believes that sad queen Anthony is actually masculine, photogenic, handsome, or should be painted as art?

by Anonymousreply 44June 27, 2016 8:44 AM

DILF lovers r44

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45June 27, 2016 8:50 AM

"Simply Masculine" should go on the Official Datalounge Fragrance thread

by Anonymousreply 46June 27, 2016 9:21 AM

^The bottle would, of course, be shaped like a coffee mug

by Anonymousreply 47June 27, 2016 9:22 AM

I'll say it again...

Trying. So. Hard.

by Anonymousreply 48June 29, 2016 8:24 PM

He and Terry Miller would have a lot to talk about — or nothing at all.

by Anonymousreply 49June 29, 2016 8:29 PM

Dad and camera

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50June 30, 2016 12:06 AM

Dad in car

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51June 30, 2016 12:08 AM

SAD that he dresses like a 20 yr old grow up gramps

by Anonymousreply 52June 30, 2016 3:17 AM

Why does this guy post coffee pics daily?

by Anonymousreply 53June 30, 2016 7:38 PM

R53 loser old dude that's AA

by Anonymousreply 54June 30, 2016 8:52 PM

High Line

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55July 1, 2016 4:51 AM

Fire Island Pines

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56July 3, 2016 6:45 AM

Why do old dudes dress like 20 yr olds?

by Anonymousreply 57July 3, 2016 6:49 AM

So, what exactly is 'Daddy' doing to that DeTomaso Pantera aside from obviously posing in R33? The only possibility, IF the car is off the ground, is to be checking the wheel bearing, but even then, you wouldn't grip it like that. I doubt this old fool even knows where the engine is on this car.

by Anonymousreply 58July 3, 2016 7:08 AM

R57 - Because too many of them have this going on in their delusional heads -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59July 3, 2016 7:24 AM

How do men in their 50s supposed to dress like ?

by Anonymousreply 60July 3, 2016 7:34 AM

R60 - Like George Clooney. His sense of fashion, and appropriate for his age clothes, is spot on. Google 'George Clooney + fashion'

by Anonymousreply 61July 3, 2016 7:46 AM

George Clooney is a good dresser for a man his age, except that most of the stuff he wares is upscale formal with a jacket and button down shirt. He is a movie star so I get it, but its not a realistic thing to expect most older gay man to be able to emulate. I really wish there were other looks for older man than just "the suite". A lot of us live in warm weather parts of the world where a jacket every day is not practical. Not all, in fact most gay men at that age will not be independent wealthy, like gaylings imagine. It would be nice if there were more examples of casual styles for older gay men that didn't cost $1000 per look, but still tasteful.

by Anonymousreply 62July 3, 2016 8:17 AM

R62 - I always recommend older men (40+)stop wearing blue jeans, and always get criticized for it. Look at how ridiculous the guy in this thread looks in them. It's time to start checking out the Dockers store at the mall for casual wear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63July 3, 2016 8:41 AM

I wonder how many cum loads Sad Queen is taking up his ass and down his throat while at fire island for the 4th of July?

by Anonymousreply 64July 4, 2016 10:59 AM

Dockers? Seriously? should I pull my pants up to my bellybutton too? Dockers went out of style in the 80's. Those look horrible, old lady Boomer style. And as we all know, Boomers destroyed men's style with sloppy baggy button down shirts, Dockers, Loafers and no bling. Plus, who shops at "the mall" anymore.

by Anonymousreply 65July 4, 2016 11:07 AM

R65 - No, wear what you want, you look so YOUNG in those skinny jeans, and Vans, and with your ball cap on backwards. . . And don't you hang out at the mall to chat up the skateboard dudes?

by Anonymousreply 66July 4, 2016 6:04 PM

R62 Epitome of masculinity, my favorite, Sean Connery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67July 4, 2016 6:35 PM

So basically if you're "old" (over 30?) you should deliberately dress like a stereotypical "old man" so bitchy little queens don't accuse you of looking tacky for "dressing too young"? In that case you will simply laugh and pass judgment for being hopelessly outdated and "dressing like an old gramps". It all comes down to this: YOU are insecure about yourself and aging, so you need to (quite pathetically) mock anyone who is more than about 5 days older than yourself. Newsflash: You all sound like a bunch of cunts and most people with self respect don't give a fuck what your ignorant little asses think.

by Anonymousreply 68July 4, 2016 6:46 PM

R68 - The problem is, grace and elegance seem to be bygone words in the era of the perpetual 'kidult'

by Anonymousreply 69July 4, 2016 7:03 PM

No R69, the problem is poor attitudes towards others, as readily demonstrated by those such as yourself. And the irony is that, as self-righteous as you are about grace and elegance, you should be aware that many people are probably mocking you for being who you are, just as you are mocking others. Pot, meet kettle.

by Anonymousreply 70July 4, 2016 8:25 PM

Daddy and abs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 5, 2016 12:13 AM

he looks so old hairy mean and nasty in all his photos...just an old tired worked-roided out queen trapped in his past living like a 20 yr old!

by Anonymousreply 72July 5, 2016 12:25 AM

he must have been a very messy drunk

by Anonymousreply 73July 5, 2016 12:46 AM

R70 - You seem very vested, and defensive about this. Perhaps if you just dressed like an adult, you'd be treated as an adult, by others?

by Anonymousreply 74July 5, 2016 1:07 AM

He looks and sounds like a total mess R73.

by Anonymousreply 75July 5, 2016 1:11 AM

R74, again: Pot, meet kettle. You are a total hypocrite and too stupid and self-centered to even see it. You should reflect within and at least TRY. BTW, I'm not old. I just have a point of view when it comes to idiotic behavior.

by Anonymousreply 76July 5, 2016 1:55 AM

I'm 25 and agree with R76. Some of these bitches need to lose the tude.

by Anonymousreply 77July 5, 2016 1:58 AM

Whoa, and R68 too!

by Anonymousreply 78July 5, 2016 2:00 AM

[quote] Look at how ridiculous the guy in this thread looks in them. It's time to start checking out the Dockers store at the mall for casual wear.

R63, so in place of bluejeans, you're suggesting that he wear the Bermuda shorts shown in your linked website? It seems you're the one with a taste problem.

by Anonymousreply 79July 5, 2016 2:08 AM

R73 messy loud angry verbally abusive drunk

by Anonymousreply 80July 5, 2016 3:09 AM

R70 is Anthony G. the old ugly hairy gramps posted all over this thread. That is the response of a true NARCISSIST!

by Anonymousreply 81July 5, 2016 3:11 AM

Oh please drunks are not able to maintain good muscular physique.

by Anonymousreply 82July 5, 2016 3:12 AM

Pines Fire Island

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83July 5, 2016 3:14 AM

So he married a rich guy who passed away and now he works out twice a day and posts pics of himself all day?

by Anonymousreply 84July 5, 2016 3:34 AM

Look up the word 'asshole' in the dictionary, and a picture of this guy is included with the definition. His desperation for approval and adoration is laughable, and perhaps verging on insanity. He'd do Madonna proud in the quest for attention whore status.

by Anonymousreply 85July 5, 2016 3:45 AM

R85 I don't care how many followers he has...it simply a sad old case of loneliness in dire need of attention that's why he posts daily selfies on IG for the likes and admiration at his age!

by Anonymousreply 86July 5, 2016 4:05 AM

Can a good IG profile get you laid ?

by Anonymousreply 87July 5, 2016 4:09 AM

He would only be about Brad Pitt/Tom Cruise age but without the plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 88July 5, 2016 4:11 AM

R88 he looks over 60 isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 89July 5, 2016 4:12 AM

R9

I'd like to fist that pussy

by Anonymousreply 90July 5, 2016 4:13 AM

R90 ewww ugh that is beyond nauseating just the thought of that hairy dirty hOle

by Anonymousreply 91July 5, 2016 4:16 AM

R82 if they work out they can. The people saying this about him say he is an ex drunk/AA junkie that goes to tons of AA meetings daily, and became addicted to steroids, HGH, and posting daily selfies on IG and Facebook since he has extremely low self-esteem.

by Anonymousreply 92July 5, 2016 7:06 AM

Has anyone here hooked up with him? Is he a total bottom pig taking all cummers up his ass?

In the other thread about him someone posted how he's always on grindr and other hook up apps/sites when he's not taking selfies and posting them online.

by Anonymousreply 93July 5, 2016 7:09 AM

R90 ewww. I'm sure he could easily take both your hands, or even both arms. You must want to get both HIV and Hep C.

by Anonymousreply 94July 5, 2016 7:11 AM

R46 - Or a fragrance named after him could also be 'Old Man Smell'

by Anonymousreply 95July 5, 2016 9:49 AM

[quote]wear what you want, you look so YOUNG in those skinny jeans, and Vans, and with your ball cap on backwards. . . And don't you hang out at the mall to chat up the skateboard dudes?

Who said I want to wear any of that? You project too much. But the answer for how older men should dress should not be the other store in the same mall selling Dockers. The 1980's called they want their pleated Dockers back.

by Anonymousreply 96July 5, 2016 8:04 PM

No also-tired "Recovery" Queens are here on DL in Manhattan and go to the same morning, noon, 7pm and Midnight AA meetings as Sad Old Gay Daddy?

by Anonymousreply 97July 5, 2016 8:12 PM

If you read between the lines in this thread, I sense more jealousy from gaylings and some elder gays about this guy then anything else. Like how dare you use IG as narcissistic as we do, it OUR platform not yours, young hot guys only. On the other side, its oh, fiddly dee how dare he get attention and look good for his age when we are busy covering up our flabby bellies and saggy chests.

Look, bottom line if you are narcissist when you are young, you will be just as narcissistic when you are old. This guy is not my type, I think he would look a lot better if he manscaped a lot shorter hair, but physically he is in much better shape then 90% of the guys I know his age. If he wants to have his last hurrah let him, as long as he is not hurting anyone, there is no reason to attack an elder gay. Don't friend him if he is not your type.

by Anonymousreply 98July 5, 2016 8:25 PM

The queens here attack ALL the narcissistic Instagram Queens, no matter the age, and deservedly so.

We need some AA stories!!! C'mon!!!!

by Anonymousreply 99July 5, 2016 8:29 PM

Yes r99 but there seems to be a lot more attacking this guy for his age then gaylings. Defiantly ageism going on, not a surprise but also some petty jealousy.

I agree with other post, you really cant be an alcoholic with a body like that. You have to work even harder and be more self discipline with what you put in your body when you get older if you want to look like that. Calories dont burn off as fast with the same amount of exercise that you do when you are 20. I know more than a few alcoholics sad to say and none of them look in shape or even half as muscular as this guy. Most look like eggs with legs.

by Anonymousreply 100July 5, 2016 9:01 PM

Erect cock pics, per favor!

by Anonymousreply 101July 5, 2016 9:29 PM

R100 We're saying he's a "Recovering Alcoholic", thus ALL of the endless coffee shots, signifying his desperate attempt to get SOME kind of buzz in his sad old bitter life without booze.

It's CLEAR he's a sad AA Gay.

by Anonymousreply 102July 5, 2016 9:35 PM

Who here wants to bet his partner accidentally OD'd? It's terrible to say - but I think this is the root of all of this.

by Anonymousreply 103July 5, 2016 11:14 PM

You cant be a recovering alcoholic and suddenly turn into a muscle daddy. That takes years, decades at that age because you have less testosterone among other things that prevent muscle growth. He is just a narcissist no different then the thousands of other "fitness models" on Instagram. He just happens to be older.

I think this rubs gaylings the wrong way because it hints at their own narcissism and what they will become.

by Anonymousreply 104July 5, 2016 11:41 PM

French version

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105July 6, 2016 12:23 AM

Then why ALL of the coffee shots?

To PROVE that he is "sober" to everyone, to stick it to his friends and family who know his true drunken self. "SEE???!!?!!! STILL #SOBER!!!"

Meanwhile, ALL he can think about is an ice cold cerveza......... Or Niquil.... Or mouth wash....

by Anonymousreply 106July 6, 2016 12:39 AM

R101 - You're just proving that this site is full of gerontophiles. What's next? Pictures of his dirty diapers?

by Anonymousreply 107July 6, 2016 12:44 AM

Geeze, just because you love coffee does not equate to AA. I love coffee and I dont really like drinking. In fact, coffee has some proven health benefits. Now if he were always smoking then I might agree with you. Most alcoholics smoke, and when the liquor is gone, the smoking goes way up. Just stand outside an AA meeting sometime.

by Anonymousreply 108July 6, 2016 1:56 AM

There is not much you can eat when you want to be on an ab stomach diet. Especially when you are older, the calorie count has to be much less then when you are young. Chances are the only thing worth being excited about eating or drinking is his coffee. Everyone needs a vice.

by Anonymousreply 109July 6, 2016 1:59 AM

The grandpa is attractive but he actually looks less creepy without his beard. And he really needs to stop the skin tight clothes. That goes for the younger gays too. The whole world doesn't need to know you work out or how large your nipples are. And is it me or are his titties a little saggy? I bet they jiggle like Jello. He needs to upload a video of him playing with his titties. We know you read this Grandpa Anthony!!!

by Anonymousreply 110July 6, 2016 2:02 AM

I am not sure what it is about body hair, I like it on men when its well groomed and dark, it creates nice shadows like a beard does on a face. But when its gray, it looks dirty for some reason. Like a dirty white rug.

Full Disclosure: I am a hairy guy but I think when I get to that age, based on his look I will be shaving the chest down and definitely nothing on the back or shoulders. Its not attractive in white or gray, it accentuates the age, like Santa Clause.

by Anonymousreply 111July 6, 2016 3:35 AM

[quote]Who here wants to bet his partner accidentally OD'd? It's terrible to say - but I think this is the root of all of this.

Pfft, what? ...Oh! Haha, yeah... um, accidental. That's right. Complete accident.

by Anonymousreply 112July 6, 2016 4:00 AM

I thought the partner died in a car accident but need confirmation.

by Anonymousreply 113July 6, 2016 6:58 AM

What's with all the hating? I know nothing about the older guy but he looks absolutely gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 114July 6, 2016 7:11 AM

R114, see the original thread. This guy may appear handsome at first but the daily selfies and narcissism are a major turn off to a lot of people including me.

by Anonymousreply 115July 6, 2016 10:09 AM

Daddy in his 20s

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116July 6, 2016 11:51 PM

1974?

by Anonymousreply 117July 6, 2016 11:58 PM

[quote][R114], see the original thread. This guy may appear handsome at first but the daily selfies and narcissism are a major turn off to a lot of people including me.

Well he's certainly not the only one doing it. I don't know him so I've no idea what he's like but it feels a bit weird to single him out as some kind of super narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 118July 6, 2016 11:58 PM

He should get rid of the beard. He's actually good-looking without it.

by Anonymousreply 119July 7, 2016 9:44 AM

He has a great head of hair, the beard is fine but the body hair has to go. Or trim it way, way down. Silver body hair is not not hot.

by Anonymousreply 120July 7, 2016 11:15 AM

No "Recovering" DLer has been at Sad Old Gays multiple AA meetings???

by Anonymousreply 121July 7, 2016 2:04 PM

I agree he should trim the body hair way down. I think men are sexier with just a hint of hair instead on tons of it.

by Anonymousreply 122July 7, 2016 7:24 PM

Daddy x 3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123July 9, 2016 2:45 AM

Daddy at pool

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124July 9, 2016 2:46 AM

Agreed R119.

by Anonymousreply 125July 11, 2016 1:37 AM

He really fits the title of this thread and he obviously is posting and responding. What is he early 60's?

by Anonymousreply 126July 11, 2016 2:49 AM

Indeed R126.

by Anonymousreply 127July 11, 2016 1:52 PM

LOL this Sad Queen claims to be a "personal trainer" that's code for a male prostitute.

by Anonymousreply 128July 12, 2016 12:33 PM

Its also code for I'm broke as shit and living in a sixth floor studio walkup with 4 other guys.

by Anonymousreply 129July 12, 2016 6:44 PM

R129 that's why he's a sad old gay

by Anonymousreply 130July 13, 2016 3:32 AM

All old gays are sad r130

by Anonymousreply 131July 13, 2016 3:56 AM

No, just this guy r131 as he is a total narcissist and not nearly as masculine or handsome as he believes that he is.

by Anonymousreply 132July 13, 2016 9:04 AM

I am 53 and I feel like a sad old gay just reading this.

by Anonymousreply 133July 13, 2016 9:26 AM

R133, you're probably fine and OK. Unless you're this guy that basically lives on Instagram and constantly posts selfies.

by Anonymousreply 134July 14, 2016 1:12 PM

American Apparel, Ray Ban, Rolex

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135July 15, 2016 12:11 AM

Arrrrgh!!! When will the daily selfies end?

by Anonymousreply 136July 15, 2016 1:48 PM

----

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137July 16, 2016 12:08 AM

r137 That actually made me laugh out loud. It looks like a baby picture of the Michelin Man, crawling around in a diaper.

by Anonymousreply 138July 16, 2016 3:03 AM

R137 DEPENDS?

by Anonymousreply 139July 17, 2016 3:06 AM

LOL R137 I wonder how many POZ LOADS he took up his ass at Fire Island?

by Anonymousreply 140July 17, 2016 2:37 PM

dick shot, pleeeeeze!!!

by Anonymousreply 141July 17, 2016 7:11 PM

R140 he looks-face POZ so does it matter if he takes more poz loads? LOL

by Anonymousreply 142July 17, 2016 7:48 PM

amazing to see how much he aged in 15 years in the instagram posts.

by Anonymousreply 143July 17, 2016 8:08 PM

R142, yes because even though someone's HIV+ they can still get infected with new strains of HIV, get re-infected with the strain they have, and get other STDs. A friend of mine that's a scientist who lived in SF for a decade told me how in his experience all of the poz guys claim that this never happens or can't happen but that they're in denial.

by Anonymousreply 144July 18, 2016 4:07 PM

someone had a relapse as they're drinking "endless cocktails" in their IG pics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145July 18, 2016 4:10 PM

SHRIEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEK

by Anonymousreply 146July 18, 2016 4:31 PM

R99 Don't bring the gaylings into this! I'm 23, and I'd fuck this guy all day and night. All these negative comments are from the pot-bellied ex-Catholic Priests on DL who always post their hunky 'barley legal looks 14' hunks'. If someone looks 15 or older, they're viagra can't even get them up.

by Anonymousreply 147July 18, 2016 5:17 PM

I do hope you get immediate help to resolve all your daddy issues, R147. Most people, gay or straight, are repulsed by the idea of fucking someone old enough to be their parent.

by Anonymousreply 148July 18, 2016 9:22 PM

Irvin Randle/54. This guy looks GREAT!

Anthony? The guy looks GREAT!

I don't know about either of their personalities, but both of these men can, and DO, turn heads!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149July 18, 2016 9:38 PM

Off the wagon!!!!!!!!!

Will his AA Cult fellow members save Sad Old Alcoholic Gay?

by Anonymousreply 150July 18, 2016 9:40 PM

R149 and dress like millennials is terribly sad as they are in a state of denial coping with age that's why they dress like someone in their 20's not 50's! Grow up!

by Anonymousreply 151July 18, 2016 9:42 PM

54 year old with his 27 year old boyfriend. They've been together for five years...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152July 18, 2016 9:43 PM

[quote][R149] and dress like millennials is terribly sad as they are in a state of denial coping with age that's why they dress like someone in their 20's not 50's! Grow up!

Haha! This guys is getting SO MUCH play now that it's unbelievable!!! He's getting signed for features on magazines, television, marriage offers are coming from everywhere...

And, of course... because he is so well kept and stylish, the younger ones, (those out of shape and looking like slobs), have pegged him as gay...

Nope. He has a girlfriend. A grown daughter. A baby grandson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153July 18, 2016 9:48 PM

Coffee time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154July 18, 2016 10:08 PM

Back to endless gallons of coffee after the falling off the wagon!

Let Go And Let GOD!!!!!!!!

No, Stinkin' Thinkin', Sad Old Gay!

by Anonymousreply 155July 18, 2016 10:21 PM

I'm an old gay but not sad about it. AA? I was in Al-Anon because of family issues with alcohol, and ended up in a mixed AA/Al-Anon men's group after an invitation from an Al-Anon guy. So I went and it should have been a sex-addiction 12-step program, because it turned out that the group of men was using an Episcopalian meeting room in the church basement for a twice-monthly hook-up session.

I thought the arrangement sounded weird because you don't mix AA and Al-Anon except for special occasions, but I was tired of the women in the group repeating themselves about their husbands, ex-husbands, ex-boyfriends from 20 years before, and so on.

The first time I went they started the meeting in the usual way - yes, with coffee. Seven in the evening. About 20 men. The guy who invited me introduced me, which was weird, too. As elsewhere, the church hosts gave the group its space and didn't intrude, shade down on the door window.

Then I noticed that four or five guys disappeared into an adjacent coat-room/supply room. Lights out. The group mingled and it instantly felt like, well, like what it was. Some joking, some talking about personal issues, but really mainly sorting out who was going to do what with whom. The back room was big enough for anything, and they always kept a small group in the main area talking to make things seem normal. Some of the guys were voyeurs or masturbators and didn't participate in anything. After a half hour it was pretty wild. I had liked the looks of the guy who invited me so we pretty much concentrated on each other, but it was amazing. And after an hour they drifted into the main room, had more coffee and snacks, and then it was over. They had a Glad trash bag and tidied everything up.

I guess about 3/4 of the men were actual AA or Al-Anon veterans. The others were there for the other activities. The age range was mid-20s to mid-60s. I went off and on for about six months. The whole group was about 35-40 men. Strict about safe sex. Well, other than oral. I assume they're still "meeting."

Gotta love the commitment of the Episcopalians in helping people in their community deal with their challenges in a positive way. No rental fee or anything.

by Anonymousreply 156July 18, 2016 10:49 PM

Al-Anon didn't help you at all, did it?

Crying to strangers about your boyfriend/father being drunk and screwing around didn't make your life improve, did it?

Sad Old Al-Anon Gay...

by Anonymousreply 157July 18, 2016 11:04 PM

R149 and R153 That guy is not handsome, and looks pretty bad for his age even though he's black.

by Anonymousreply 158July 18, 2016 11:11 PM

R158 dresses like a college dude

by Anonymousreply 159July 18, 2016 11:18 PM

And, that's a-okay, R158. You're most definitely entitled to your opinion, but trust me when I tell you that he is far from being lonely!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160July 18, 2016 11:48 PM

I wonder how the current elder gays dress, behave, and present themselves and how the future elder gays will do so.

by Anonymousreply 161July 19, 2016 12:02 AM

As someone on my way to elder gay, I dont try to look 20 years old. I dont wear skinny jeans or go without socks. I dont have a thick bushy hipster beard nor am I a lumbersexual. I war pretty plan close from t-shits with jeans to dress shirts and jackets but no giant logos. I feel cloths should be a little more timeless as you get older, the time actually dose seem to pass faster. About the only thing I do to be a little different is a cool watch, maybe a slightly different design of a shirt but nothing that screams look at me. I work out 4 times a week for years so I have a pretty big chest and flat stomach but I dont wear really tight shirts like gramps in the link above, just enough to hint as muscular physic without being obvious. I am comfortable in my own skin so I really dont care what other people think. If I like nice shoes for example, I will buy therm. If they happen to be in fashion great, if not but I still like them thats just as good. Its my life so I dont care if some strange thinks I am not dressing the way they deem acceptable.

by Anonymousreply 162July 19, 2016 12:05 PM

You sound nice, confident, sexy and secure r162.

by Anonymousreply 163July 19, 2016 12:28 PM

Why does this queen think he's handsome or a model?

by Anonymousreply 164July 19, 2016 10:32 PM

Because he's your standard, run-of-the-mill, narcissistic New Yorker who thinks he's all that, R164.

by Anonymousreply 165July 19, 2016 11:25 PM

Very true R165. This queen even believes that charbucks coffee is the best, and that he's sophisticated or a coffee snob for finally using a French press; but in the pics of him using it he ground the coffee way too fine for it.

by Anonymousreply 166July 25, 2016 7:37 PM

Nude

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167July 26, 2016 11:26 PM

More

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168July 28, 2016 4:47 AM

----

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169July 28, 2016 8:14 AM

Is this guy on rent men dot com as a puta?

by Anonymousreply 170July 30, 2016 3:28 AM

Pal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171August 1, 2016 12:04 PM

He's starting to look like Vulcan in Birmingham.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172August 1, 2016 1:49 PM

Why do all the Instagram whores use so many hashtags?

#FitLife #Pumped #SoberLife

by Anonymousreply 173August 1, 2016 1:52 PM

Leather

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174August 3, 2016 12:52 AM

Spread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175August 3, 2016 12:55 AM

John. Travolta

Kevin Spacey

by Anonymousreply 176August 3, 2016 12:56 AM

Orange bike

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177August 3, 2016 12:56 AM

He's hot for his age

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178August 3, 2016 11:20 PM

A nudie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179August 3, 2016 11:21 PM

Zeus

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180August 4, 2016 2:58 AM

No he's not R178. He looks decades older than he actually is, and it's obvious he's into steroids and HIV+.

by Anonymousreply 181August 4, 2016 5:08 PM

Stretch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182August 7, 2016 11:34 PM

Steroids yes, but HIV I say no. Hate to burst your bubble guys, but as an older gay, that what happens to your body. The same things that hit guys with HIV, thin skin, loss of body fat over the muscles, vain popping out, sunken cheeks etc all happen as you age.

Ever notice how older people who are fat dont look sickly? that's way. Thin people who remain or become thin in older age look much worse in the face and other parts of the body as all you see is sagging skin, bony features and weak looking muscles.

by Anonymousreply 183August 7, 2016 11:59 PM

SOG.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184August 13, 2016 7:01 AM

Silver

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185August 18, 2016 12:54 AM

Wet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186August 18, 2016 12:56 AM

He looks poz or like he has facial wasting from meds.

by Anonymousreply 187August 18, 2016 1:59 PM

yuck.

by Anonymousreply 188August 24, 2016 3:01 PM

Coffee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189August 25, 2016 7:57 AM

Furry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190August 25, 2016 7:58 AM

He's going for the Peter Falk look in R184.

by Anonymousreply 191August 25, 2016 8:45 AM

I'll take him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192August 30, 2016 9:41 PM

Butt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193August 31, 2016 6:21 AM

Back

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194August 31, 2016 6:23 AM

Cover

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195September 9, 2016 6:22 AM

Knitted wool jock

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196September 9, 2016 6:24 AM

Date

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197September 9, 2016 6:26 AM

Date

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198September 9, 2016 6:27 AM

Date.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199September 9, 2016 6:28 AM

Tuxe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200September 9, 2016 6:29 AM

Tux.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201September 9, 2016 6:30 AM

Times Sq

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202September 9, 2016 6:32 AM

Super hot Pappy. Damn.. Close to my ideal guy. Anthony is TOO hot. Told ya' Italians are smoking hot. Millennials need to quit hating. The thread is currently over 200 posts. Varrecchia is definitely doing something right. DAMN he's fine...

by Anonymousreply 203September 9, 2016 7:24 AM

Nude

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204September 9, 2016 11:20 AM

I'm so glad I lost my sex drive.

by Anonymousreply 205September 9, 2016 11:56 AM

Lol this is crazy

by Anonymousreply 206September 9, 2016 12:22 PM

He's finally showing peen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207September 13, 2016 8:25 AM

Is this gross old man still posting on here? Getting all the pathetic gerontophiles excited?

by Anonymousreply 208September 13, 2016 9:00 AM

Good morning!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209September 13, 2016 11:47 AM

Good size :o

by Anonymousreply 210September 13, 2016 2:06 PM

This guy is a huge sub-bottom, and looks like a Poz tweaker.

Eventually he'll do bareback porn like HIV+ tweakers do.

by Anonymousreply 211September 15, 2016 11:24 PM

There are a couple of photos of him without the beard and he looks pretty rough.

by Anonymousreply 212September 16, 2016 1:14 AM

You will be able to have him always!

Help Anthony with his Kickstarter!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213October 14, 2016 8:15 PM

Someone upthread asked if Anthony was on Rentmen.com, so I checked and it turns out that he has an escort ad there (under the alias "Samsonsthenane"). He describes himself as Anthony, a "handsome hairy muscular Silver fox", and claims to be 49. Outcalls are $300 in case anyone is interested, lol!

by Anonymousreply 214October 14, 2016 8:27 PM

Sorry, Anthony's alias on Rentmen should read "Samsonsthename".

by Anonymousreply 215October 14, 2016 8:29 PM

R215 I wonder who would pay $300 or $1,500 for his gross diseased ass? Why doesn't this guy list himself as being gay in the orientation and instead put "ask me"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216November 12, 2016 1:12 AM

My Escort Interview Hi, Im Anthony. I a good guy who likes to have fun. I love to please and hearing the sounds of it. I'm great company and and am proud of what I have created with regards to health and fitness. I am handsome and like to surprise people with my Italian Silver Fox looks. I like a hot time and a fun time.

Please text me or call me for a faster response. Only serious inquiries and only cash. I'm not available 12 midnight - 7AM

NO BLOCKED OR PRIVATE CALLS, PLEASE!

Disclaimer: all rates are for time spent only. Anything that we do will be discussed and done by two consenting adults. No money will be provided for sexual enjoyment. Contact me Share my Interview Go to my profile Q: Tell us a little about yourself, if you were to pick something what would you like others to absolutely know about you? A: Im fun, like to make others happy. Nothing better than hanging with a positive happy person. I want others to really enjoy themselves. I keep negativity away.

Q: What are your hobbies, what do you like to do in your spare time? A: Anything physical. Spend time at my place in the country. City life is amazing but then I can unwind and go to my place and mow the lawn!

Q: How do you go the 'Extra Mile' in your life? A: with motivation and self respect and a goal to reach.

Q: What do you do for fun? A: Photography, paint, Unicycle, meeting new people. I model as well

Q: Tell us about the best experience you have had in life. A: being in love. Nothing tops that feeling

Q: What distinguishes you from all the other people you know? A: My specific look. I walk into a room and with confidence I get attention. Sometimes its very surreal but I like it.

Q: What would you say are your greatest atributes and/or specialty/specialties? A: silver hair. I had all dark hair years ago. It turned all silver and white and I love it. I'm very different look from everyone else. My look. I thank my parents for that. A good fit body I work hard at.

Q: What is your 'Niche' ? A: My own style.

Q: How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or are you more of a homebody? A: I love to travel and meet new people all over the world. and I have and will continue to.

Q: What kind of diet and fitness regime do you follow? A: Good clean food is essential. You are what you eat. Exercise every day. I also ride my bike all over NYC

Q: What are your lifestyle specifics that makes who you are? A: my unique background and how I was raised. to respect myself and others. I go to the gym every day.... its my second home and love to train people and install motivation and watch their transformation

Q: What would you like your readers know about you that is unique and even a bit personal? A: I love the Opera, I am an artist as I paint, but being an artist in any form. Photography, gardening, decorating and enjoying nature. I also ride a unicycle

Q: If we sat on the beach and drank wine and ate great food just you and I, what would you tell me about yourself and your life? A: The beach is my absolute favorite place. The struggles I've had in my life and how it has made me into the proud man I am today.

Q: What should others absolutely know about you? A: Your meeting a caring fun guy who loves life and fitness which is a key component of my daily life

Q: What do you enjoy most about yourself? A: Im a good guy and will be there for a friend no matter what.

Q: What are 5 things you can’t live without? A: The gym as it is my life and solice, My amazing friends who are my foundation, my family. My artistic ability to be creative. Positive attitude. My dogs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217November 12, 2016 1:13 AM

Who would pay to have sex with Sad Queen? That dude is HIV+ for sure.

by Anonymousreply 218December 5, 2016 9:15 PM

Sad Queen is also the face of the HIV-prevention campaign that's currently being advertised in the banner ads on DL. How appropriate!

by Anonymousreply 219December 11, 2016 4:09 PM

[quote]Who would pay to have sex with Sad Queen? That dude is HIV+ for sure.

Ya know... I know Anthony. I want to be clear that we're not friends but I have met him more than a few times. What's with all of the nastiness? I mean to pinpoint someone as definitely being HIV+ is trying to say something more and do damage to a person's character. I have seen another thread about the porn actor Rogan Richards which does the same thing. It was so bad that Rogan himself posted on the thread.

I know that some of you don't like either guy but I feel that you naysayers are just simply jealous. From what I know about Anthony he's a nice older man who is in fantastic shape. I've always had pleasant conversations with him and I am an admirer of his work. You too can be like him or a better version of yourself if you went to the gym or better yet, became a Personal trainer. Why do you have a need to want to try to rip him to shreds? In what I know about him he is someone who could be a role model for many people.

It's just sad with some of you

by Anonymousreply 220December 11, 2016 4:26 PM

Also, I'd like to ask R218/R219, what is with shaming of HIV+ people? You write of them as lepers. Of course, it's a serious disease and I make no attempts to be dismissive of that, but can't HIV+ people be good people too?

by Anonymousreply 221December 11, 2016 4:44 PM

I agree that the constant HIV bashing going on around here is very odd indeed, r221.

You say you admire Anthony's work, but what is his work exactly besides posting endless selfies on social media?

by Anonymousreply 222December 11, 2016 8:58 PM

He's a hooker, r222. To queens like R220, that's the gay male equivalent of saying he discovered the cure for cancer, or he's a rocket scientist, or he's Nobel Laureate. In the bizarro world of DL, hookers, porn stars and drug addicts are held in highest esteem.

by Anonymousreply 223December 11, 2016 9:02 PM

[quote]You say you admire Anthony's work, but what is his work exactly besides posting endless selfies on social media?

He's a model, a Personal Trainer, and addition to personal training I think he does work for that chain gym too.

by Anonymousreply 224December 11, 2016 9:04 PM

[quote]To queens like [R220], that's the gay male equivalent of saying he discovered the cure for cancer, or he's a rocket scientist, or he's Nobel Laureate.

Well, I didn't know about that R223. But, if R218 is correct then Anthony wouldn't be too successful at it, right? Rent and other bills need to be paid... maybe he had to go back to the old 9-5 grind.

by Anonymousreply 225December 11, 2016 9:12 PM

[quote]You too can be like him or a better version of yourself if you went to the gym or better yet, became a Personal trainer.

Really? Maybe in gay ghettos, being a PT is regarded as glamorous, but the reality is far different.

by Anonymousreply 226December 11, 2016 9:25 PM

It depends upon what your own goals and ambitions are, R226. Anthony wants to be a top international model and actor. His job to pay the bills allows him the flexibility to go on casting calls and go-sees. If it's covering his living and he is happy with it then I don't understand your distaste.

He recently tried a KickStarter to launch his own T-Shirt line. I don't know if it was successful or not but what I did see of them they were quite nice.

by Anonymousreply 227December 11, 2016 9:36 PM

[quote]You say you admire Anthony's work, but what is his work exactly besides posting endless selfies on social media?

I should add that Anthony gets LOTS of shooting gigs to promote products and brands. I don't know how much he makes but he is a working model. There aren't many who can claim that.

by Anonymousreply 228December 11, 2016 9:59 PM

To be so sad....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229December 11, 2016 10:48 PM

only 20 years ago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230December 11, 2016 11:53 PM

Since he's letting it be known:

"I'm at Equinox Christmas party 🎄.. so far I haven't seen one colleague... a few thousand here BUT the kicker is more people came up to me to tell me they follow me on Instagram!!! That put a smile on my face 😊"

by Anonymousreply 231December 12, 2016 3:08 AM

R221 Nobody's "bashing" HIV+ people or claiming that people who happen to be HIV+ are horrible people, as this is not true. This guy Anthony Varrecchia is a prostitute though he does bareback and probably has infected other people who paid for sex with him and made the choice not to use condoms with a new strain of HIV or other STDs. If this guy is such a fame whore that he literally plasters his face on Instagram and other social media sites way too much and believes this will make him a top model, body builder, etc. he's delusional.

by Anonymousreply 232December 29, 2016 3:44 PM

[quote]This guy Anthony Varrecchia is a prostitute though he does bareback and probably has infected other people who paid for sex with him and made the choice not to use condoms with a new strain of HIV or other STDs.

And, you know this how? Is it possible that he could post a "rent" ad just to get further noticed? He does have a good mix of gay and mainstream work but his portfolio is mostly gay oriented. So, if he is aware that others are like you, himself, and many others, who really just look at the pictures of the ads for the most part, and have no plans to make use of his escort services, then why not? I mean, if I were a photographer and I had a quick deadline for let's say... a jockstrap campaign, I probably would just look at such sites to find a model quickly. He would have leaped-frogged over a number of male models out there! Of course... he could be a straight-up whore too.

I mean... he does get A LOT of work from what I have seen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233December 29, 2016 4:09 PM

Please R233 you probably believe that he's never done sex for pay or been a puta.

by Anonymousreply 234December 29, 2016 6:18 PM

I'd say this is a good reason for him to keep posting!

From Anthony in answer to the link:

Facebook is a platform where you can either speak your mind, be creative or to make it your own. Your personality shines through and gives an insight of who you are. And although at times I do get on my soapbox politically which is very rare because if I'm passionate about something I speak my mind. Mostly it's for creativity it's for me it's a platform for me to express myself and images and music which is very important to me. I always say "family, friends and friends unknown. I never post to say hey look at me. My posts are to simply inspire be creative and to express myself. I receive so many messages from people that are amazing and very touching to me and his letters just a very humbling. I'm Anthony a guy from Staten Island who is a good kid growing up with three sisters and a single parent. I try to be the best that I can be with A new career that I'm working on. But I received one letter that touched me so much it really affected me and I want to share it with you. To be able to touch someone's life like that someone who I don't know really makes me feel so grateful I am the person that I am. This was a gift.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235January 13, 2017 2:18 PM

He's getting a lot of coverage!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236January 18, 2017 2:09 PM

R233, R235, and R236=Sad Queen Anthony himself. Dude seriously, give it up. Nobody cares that you're this much of a fame whore narcissistic that's a puta and roided out muscle queen.

by Anonymousreply 237January 21, 2017 4:06 PM

Actually, {R21}: I did not verbally praise Julie Andrews. I actually PLAYED Julie Andrews. Your memory sucks. Another thing that you failed to scribe on your memory of us is the fact that you asked ME if you could wear MY Madonna shirt. Without underwear. Remember? I was taken a back. And then I took you. On your back. Your memory is a sad commentary on your mental state- do you not recall that I had to threaten to call the cops because you would NOT leave my loft? You insisted that I give you MY precious coffee cup-------------and a kiss. Ugh. Listen, next time you text me, I am a going to call the cops. I mean it. Now, get your sorry little skinny ass over here.

by Anonymousreply 238January 21, 2017 5:09 PM

Sad Queen's tumblr site. As if he's not a huge narcissist already.

In this billboard and tumblr post he's claiming that if you are HIV+ and undetectable that it's perfectly fine to do it raw even with HIV neg men that's not true at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239January 27, 2017 1:52 PM

Sad Queen Anthony believes if you smoke it makes you look "masculine and glamorous".

Her breath smells like shit from tobacco and coffee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240January 27, 2017 1:59 PM

So funny- 50 is old. WTF is wrong with you idiots?

by Anonymousreply 241January 27, 2017 5:30 PM

So, be on the lookout for his new product!

June/2017

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242May 30, 2017 2:53 PM

HOT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243June 19, 2017 3:06 PM

Is he still escorting on rentmen.com? I wonder how good the market is for an older guy like him.

by Anonymousreply 244June 19, 2017 10:53 PM

R244 yes she's still a puta, only now she's on the west coast. I wonder how long before she does bareback porn?

by Anonymousreply 245August 30, 2017 3:34 PM

He walked Marco Marco last week during Fashion Week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246September 13, 2017 6:43 PM

He steals the show!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247September 13, 2017 6:47 PM

R274 Anthony nobody cares.

by Anonymousreply 248September 15, 2017 11:29 AM

A roided out guy that's a power bottom that's POZ who has used a lot of drugs is never hot or sexy.

by Anonymousreply 249September 15, 2017 4:05 PM

[quote]A roided out guy that's a power bottom that's POZ who has used a lot of drugs is never hot or sexy.

How do you know this R249?

by Anonymousreply 250September 15, 2017 4:08 PM

Look at the pics of the sad queen, he's a total narcissist and all the drugs and tattoos, and his boring attitude make him anything but hot or sexy, R250.

by Anonymousreply 251September 15, 2017 4:10 PM

Jealousy is such an ugly trait, R251....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252September 15, 2017 4:41 PM

Anthony at R252 what's there to be jealous of? You are a male hooker, drug addict, HIV+, and have wrecked your body with steroids and ugly tats. I would not be surprised if you have lots of other STDs like herpes, warts, Hep C, etc. Anthony. You also basically live on Instagram and other social media as you're that much of a narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 253September 16, 2017 7:19 AM

R110 nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 254September 18, 2017 11:00 AM

This elder queen is gross he's into PNP-sex while on drugs/meth which should not surprise anyone.

He also claims to be 49 but who is he kidding? He's a lot older and you just know he'll start doing BB porn as a cum dump bottom taking loads from as many men as he can.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255September 18, 2017 11:03 AM

I guess some people will pay for anything if it's advertised online.

by Anonymousreply 256September 18, 2017 11:22 AM

He just launched his beard balm and oils product line.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257September 18, 2017 11:53 AM

R255, your link led to no where... well, for me anyway.

Those are some pretty harsh charges R253. If you know him that would be one thing, but if you don't, you really shouldn't be talking out of your ass and spreading untrue rumors.

by Anonymousreply 258September 18, 2017 12:02 PM

[quote][R110] nailed it.

I say one should wear whatever they want and what makes them comfortable. For those that don't like it you just keep on walking on by.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259September 18, 2017 1:00 PM

I personally think that he looks better with the beard. Everyone has a different flavor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260September 18, 2017 1:23 PM

He looked like shit walking the runway for Marco Marco. He's definitely one of those guys who's quite photogenic and looks much better in pics than he does in person. His body is really oddly shaped.

by Anonymousreply 261September 18, 2017 2:30 PM

And, which model were you R261?

by Anonymousreply 262September 18, 2017 2:49 PM

R258 the link works fine, if it does not work for you for some reason look up Samsonsthename on the rent men site. No they are not harsh charges, you're daft if you believe this queen Anthony is NOT into drugs, barebacking, etc. is HIV neg/without STDs.

He's got extremely low self esteem and thinks he's a model when he's just good for BB porn where he gets gang banged by lots of dudes raw.

by Anonymousreply 263September 19, 2017 12:57 AM

From sad queen Anthony's rent men ad.

Pornstar Info Physical Age:49 Y/O Height: 5'9" - 174 cm Weight: 185lbs - 83 kg Body: Muscular Body Hair: Hairy Orientation: Ask me Ethnicity: Caucasian Profile Visits: 22228 Last Login: 9 min ago Member since: Aug 29, 2016 Available For: Escorting | Modeling | Erotic Massage | Bodywork | BF Experience | Stripping I Am Into: Anal | Body Hair | Feet | Cum | Nipples | Role Play | Spanking | Tickling | Armpits | Bears | Foreskin | Jocks | Leather | Muscle | PNP | Rimming | Smoking | Tattoos | Verbal | Oral | Groups | Toys Pornstar Performer in New York City, NY

by Anonymousreply 264September 19, 2017 12:59 AM

Since she's into rimming/eating ass and doing it bare/raw you just know she got Hep C.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265September 19, 2017 1:08 AM

These old people...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266September 19, 2017 8:13 PM

From the queen's "ad:"

"Only serious inquiries and only cash."

It would be a hoot if the IRS would audit this hot mess. Bitch would be peeing in her designer drawers, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 267September 19, 2017 8:18 PM

Official web site

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268September 20, 2017 3:06 AM

This sad old queen believes she's a celebrity/model when she's just a PUTA that's into drugs and barebacking. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 269December 10, 2017 10:53 AM

From his soon to be launched clothing line

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270December 10, 2017 12:46 PM

Other items. Everything is pre-order

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271December 10, 2017 12:52 PM

Signature T=Shirt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272December 10, 2017 12:58 PM

Who would buy or wear anything that sad queen designs? He's just some roided up Insta-ho that is a lower rate wannabe model, who makes most of his money from taking poz loads up his ass while he is on drugs. I feel bad for whoever has the unfortunate experience of having sex with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273December 11, 2017 8:06 AM

[quote]He's just some roided up Insta-ho that is a lower rate wannabe model, who makes most of his money from taking poz loads up his ass while he is on drugs.

And, how do you know this, R273

by Anonymousreply 274December 11, 2017 11:03 AM

I'm guessing you did not click on the link to his page on rent men where he writes about being into PNP, or unprotected/bareback anal sex while on drugs like meth, cocaine, or other drugs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275December 11, 2017 11:35 AM

Not really, R275. I've never heard anyone, (or even rumored) having him--not that that means anything. I wrote this up thread and I would agree that it would be a BIG stretch, but maybe he posted the ad to get further noticed by some photographer or casting agent? And no... I don't believe in unicorns...

by Anonymousreply 276December 11, 2017 12:10 PM

LOL R276, yeah like any reputable photographer/casting agent would want to use a washed up and extremely jaded crystal queen, who has taken lots of steroids, raw HIV+ loads, and is a walking Petri dish of HIV, Hep C, and other STIs as a model.

Sad queen Anthony Varrecchia is one of those delusional queens that thinks he's the next big model when the next thing you know he'll be doing bareback porn if he hasn't already done this.

by Anonymousreply 277December 11, 2017 12:24 PM

R276 I wouldn't be surprised if you are Anthony or a woman, since you seem really naive. I'll bet you believe that all the men who are escorts only give legit non-sexual massages as well.

by Anonymousreply 278December 11, 2017 12:25 PM

[quote]yeah like any reputable photographer/casting agent would want to use a washed up and extremely jaded crystal queen, who has taken lots of steroids, raw HIV+ loads, and is a walking Petri dish of HIV, Hep C, and other STIs as a model.

Uhm... didn't he just walk for someone recently? Also, reputable/casting agent? I guess you don't know Rick or Mike...

[quote]I wouldn't be surprised if you are Anthony or a woman, since you seem really naive. I'll bet you believe that all the men who are escorts only give legit non-sexual massages as well.

I'm neither. LOL! As for the latter part of your question--it depends upon what you pay for... even for the "straight" ones.

by Anonymousreply 279December 11, 2017 12:30 PM

[quote]Sad queen Anthony Varrecchia is one of those delusional queens that thinks he's the next big model when the next thing you know he'll be doing bareback porn if he hasn't already done this.

I should say that I do know him. Not know him as in friends but I've met him maybe... twice? I was going to train with him but he was too expensive--I'm sure there is a joke in that somewhere... Anyway, I admire him. He seems to be living his dreams and has come into his stride. I personally don't think that he was all that good looking when he was younger. But, now he has found a niche, designing, clothes, getting paid to model.... Good for him!

What I don't understand is the hostility (for lack of a better word) towards him by you and or whoever originated this thread. You may have a legitimate reason other than jealousy?

by Anonymousreply 280December 11, 2017 12:39 PM

Exactly R280....seriously something is wrong with these guys that are trash talking him like this

by Anonymousreply 281December 11, 2017 2:06 PM

R279 yes he was at a gay fashion/drag show and was a total joke, and a roided out hot mess on crystal.

R280 What's there to be jealous of? Seriously.

Anthony Varrechia gives gay men a bad name as he's HIV+ into barebacking, drugs like meth, is literally a whore, and is not nearly as masculine or as intelligent as he likes to think he is. He's also your typical NYC/LA instagram whore who thinks he's a niche model or the next biggest Calvin Klein or Ralph Lauren model when he's a really bad Italian-American/gay male stereotype.

by Anonymousreply 282December 11, 2017 8:41 PM

[quote]He's also your typical NYC/LA instagram whore who thinks he's a niche model or the next biggest Calvin Klein or Ralph Lauren model when he's a really bad Italian-American/gay male stereotype.

And Shuga, help us locate your images so that we might compare you two

by Anonymousreply 283December 11, 2017 9:26 PM

I am far more handsome and in a lot better shape, and HIV and Hep C/STI free, but we can't say the same for Anthony. I am not posting my pics as this is DL and there are tons of trolls here like you R283

by Anonymousreply 284December 11, 2017 10:26 PM

[quote]I am far more handsome and in a lot better shape, and HIV and Hep C/STI free, but we can't say the same for Anthony.

So, what is your beef with Anthony, R284? You are not getting the bookings? Your career and/or life is not where you would like it to be? I mean... why such hostility towards a person, who you don't know, but who seems to be "doing okay" living his life and reaching his goals and dreams?

by Anonymousreply 285December 11, 2017 11:19 PM

I gotta say, scrolling through this thread, I went from disinterest to actively liking Anthony based on the vitriol thrown at him. If the guy's a model, of course he's going to have an active Instagram with lots of selfies.

by Anonymousreply 286December 11, 2017 11:24 PM

R282...I am not saying that you are jealous of him....I'm saying that you [and the others] are straight up psychos

by Anonymousreply 287December 12, 2017 2:17 AM

R287 this is datalounge, what did you expect? That people would actually like this guy? He's a wannabe model, and a professional cum dumpster that's spreading HIV and Hep C and other STIs to anyone who unfortunately has unsafe sex with him since he's into barebacking.

Plus the whole fashion of leather and being a sad old queen went out decades ago in the early 1980s.

by Anonymousreply 288December 12, 2017 11:27 AM

[quote]Plus the whole fashion of leather and being a sad old queen went out decades ago in the early 1980s.

And yet, for some reason he is more popular than he is has ever been and can possibly take the title of leading mature male model? We know he is R288. Who are you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289December 12, 2017 12:00 PM

And, even if what you say is true R288, "someone" must still want that ass. It seems to be all over the place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290December 12, 2017 12:06 PM

R289 Leading mature male model? Please Anthony/sad queen, you're a whore, majorly damaged goods, and a cum dumpster and always will be.

by Anonymousreply 291December 12, 2017 12:27 PM

He's only hot if you're into bug chasing, meth/PNP, and want to get infected with HIV, Hep C, and other STIs R114.

by Anonymousreply 292December 23, 2017 2:33 PM

Merry Christmas and happy Hanukkah! I’m on my way to Staten Island to be with my family. Who am I wearing? UNBOUND! A @frankberlinstudio and @anthony.varrecchia creation! ( faux fur by Amazon .. and the coat is h🔥tter than a mutha! )

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293December 25, 2017 6:49 PM

I came here all prepared to join in on the fun- here is an example of his painting...

but I agree with another recent poster - Anthony seems to have made a life for himself that is fun and interesting. As for him being HIV+ , well then caveat emptor/buyer beware. If you pay for sex surely you must have some level of understanding of the general type of people that work in the "sex industry".

It's reminds me of when I lived in Africa, during the peak of the AIDS epidemic there - you just assumed everyone had HIV and acted accordingly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294December 25, 2017 8:07 PM

R294 did you have sex with any men when you lived in an African country R294, or was it too dangerous to do this? Which country did you live in during the early/mid 1980s, late 80s, or early 1990s? Some African countries are so backwards that a lot of people who live there believe that doing whatever a witch doctor tells them to do will make them not get or transmit HIV or other STIs, and believe nonsense like if a man is cut/circumcised that he will not get HIV, and that sex with a virgin will cure someone of HIV, etc.

by Anonymousreply 295December 28, 2017 3:44 AM

This queen is gross, he thinks that he's the next model, and if he hasn't done this yet he'll start doing bareback porn as a total bottom being gang banged while on meth.

by Anonymousreply 296December 28, 2017 11:24 PM

[quote]can possibly take the title of leading mature male model

Who is the reigning titleholder?

by Anonymousreply 297December 28, 2017 11:30 PM

That's a very good question R297 especially since male models make shit.

[quote]Male models earn significantly less than their female counterparts. Without reality TV shows to host, male models must juggle advertising campaigns, catalog photo shoots and runway shows to earn any kind of a living. The majority make do with magazine photo shoots that pay as little as $150 or clothes given in lieu of payments. High-end campaigns pay $8,000 to $15,000, while those fortunate enough to become runway regulars can achieve six-figure salaries. With only 2,200 people working as models in 2008, competition for desirable assignments is fierce, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports. As in many creative fields, pay scales vary widely depending on the job. As of May 2008, models' median hourly wages were $13.18. The middle 50 percent earned between $10.09 and $17.23, according to the bureau. The lowest 10 percent made $8.32 or less, while the highest 10 percent more than $21.10. Models earned a median annual salary of $21,870 in 2016, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. On the low end, models earned a 25th percentile salary of $19,010, meaning 75 percent earned more than this amount. The 75th percentile salary is $41,470, meaning 25 percent earn more. In 2016, 4,800 people were employed in the U.S. as models.

This is why I don't understand all of these Instagram hoes. All of the time and effort one puts into it and get very little out of it. Yes, there's the opportunities of travel and who you meet but being a good Personal Trainer (Anthony is one) can bring about the same type of opportunities. I guess that is why most of them are prostitutes.

I would say that the guy in the link is one, Sheehan & Co. But, he owns his own clothing company (AHA! Now, I see where Anthony is going) or the guy that was a porn star but is now a male model.

But, that's a good question!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298December 29, 2017 12:10 AM

Aiden Shaw is the porn star I was thinking of

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299December 29, 2017 12:13 AM

[quote]As of May 2008, models' median hourly wages were $13.18.

That is pathetic! If this figure is still in that ball park, it completely explains why all these 'aspiring' models in LA and NY are peddling products on their Instagram accounts so aggressively.

by Anonymousreply 300December 29, 2017 12:19 AM

Thanks R300! My apologies to everyone. Click the link below. That is where I got that data (by Ralph Heibutzki; Updated September 26, 2017);

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301December 29, 2017 12:22 AM

Without the beard, nuh-uh...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302December 29, 2017 11:57 AM

Recent portfolio

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303December 29, 2017 12:17 PM

Exactly R298, Anthony Varrecchia is just one of many instagram hoes/wannabe models and he is a total narcissist, and bareback cum dump whore.

by Anonymousreply 304December 29, 2017 7:47 PM

Daddy Daze: Anthony Varrecchia Gets Us Hot and Bothered

You’re allowed to call Anthony Varrecchia “Daddy.”

Through his work as a model, this rugged, scruffy New Yorker proves that beauty has no age limit. His followers on Instagram agree, as he has amassed 143,000 pairs of eyes that swoon over every pic he posts. From gym selfies to cups of coffee in bed, they can’t get enough of Varrecchia, and neither can we.

We spoke with Varrecchia about his journey — going from social media influencer to billboard model — and what he loves most about New York City.

*What is your favorite thing about the gay community here in New York City?

I always refer to NYC as my Emerald City. It’s where I can be comfortable with who I am. When I entered the scene here, my world expanded. I’ve met the most interesting people and have made lifelong friends. My husband pulled me away from Staten Island and brought me here. After that, my world opened.

*What are some of the brands you’ve worked with as a model and influencer?

The creator of Sheehan and Company reached out to me. We have a very similar look. He thought I’d be perfect to model his brand, and it’s an amazing company. From the apparel to the accessories, I love it all. I promoted Silber Fuchs NYC for a while, where I learned one thing: When you reach a certain number, the whole world changes. There is money to be made. I’m very lucky to be collaborating with a few other companies as well.

*How do you stay in shape?

I work out every day, and I’m mindful of my diet. I’m also a trainer at Equinox. My body is my calling card.

*What are some of your favorite things to do around New York?

Ride my bike! I love the feeling of the wind in my face! I’m also a huge coffee fanatic. I love visiting different cafés around the city.

*Do you like it when guys call you “Daddy”?

I welcome it. I have absolutely no problem with it. I take pride in my age and the whole “silver fox” label. It’s fun. I belong to an agency in Australia called Silver Fox Management. They came across me through social media, and I accepted.

*What is the sexiest part of a man for you?

Charisma, style, confidence and a great smile.

*Any projects coming up?

I created my own brand, Anthony Varrecchia Limited, with apparel and accessories. The designs are all ready, and I’m just waiting for my funding to come through. I hit a bump in the road, but it’ll be out there soon. I have big plans down the road. I also belong to a few agencies and hope to continue to do more print work and travel. This past December, I was cast for the “Stay Sure” HIV campaign, promoting PrEP, PEP and TasP. It’s a project I’m proud to be part of, and it was very personal for me. Seeing myself on two billboards and countless ads all over New York City and on the side of a bus has just blown my mind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305December 29, 2017 11:54 PM

Yup, he's a total narcissist R305, and this just means he has extremely low self esteem, lacks confidence, hence him being a hooker that's HIV+, has Hep C, and who is a bareback cum dump for any guy that will pay him.

by Anonymousreply 306December 30, 2017 11:12 PM

Does his "Ask Me" on the sexual orientation part of the RentMen profile mean than any girl can pay him, too?

by Anonymousreply 307December 30, 2017 11:18 PM

The boyfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308January 5, 2018 1:40 PM

LOL R208, boyfriend? You mean his trick who is another instaho that's just paying him money and appearing in public with him in the hopes of becoming the next bareback porn star taking lots of drugs, and POZ loads like Anthony Varrecchia does.

Anthony is your classic example of a total narcissistic, wannabe model/instaho with extremely low self esteem. Gay men like him are a dime a dozen, and are better off not getting involved with anyone for a relationship as these fools only care about themselves and their needs first and foremost.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309January 8, 2018 8:44 AM

He's like a future version of Boomer Banks...only less greasy.

by Anonymousreply 310January 8, 2018 9:50 AM

R68, you go, Guy! Such outrage from insecure little bitches, who are already terrified at the prospect of losing their twinkdom. If they focused more on taking care of their own lives, they wouldn't give a shit about the way others dress.

by Anonymousreply 311January 8, 2018 9:57 AM

My God!!! R309..seriously...you need help. Go get some

by Anonymousreply 312January 8, 2018 1:00 PM

I thought he was hot until the whole pnp, barebacking escort part.

by Anonymousreply 313January 8, 2018 3:34 PM

Exactly R313 next thing you know he'll be in BB porn taking as many loads as he can.

by Anonymousreply 314March 15, 2018 9:51 PM

R287 are you new to datalounge or something?

by Anonymousreply 315March 15, 2018 9:54 PM

ewwwwwww

by Anonymousreply 316March 17, 2018 5:52 AM

Horny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317April 21, 2018 5:42 PM

Comfy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318April 21, 2018 5:45 PM

Short

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319April 21, 2018 5:46 PM

The ages

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320April 21, 2018 5:47 PM

He man dolls

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321April 21, 2018 5:49 PM

Doll training

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322April 21, 2018 5:50 PM

I like a silver fox like this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323April 21, 2018 5:51 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324April 21, 2018 5:51 PM

Firm butt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325April 21, 2018 5:53 PM

20s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326April 21, 2018 5:54 PM

Me and Sue

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327April 21, 2018 5:56 PM

Love my doll

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328April 21, 2018 5:57 PM

Ages of man

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329April 21, 2018 5:59 PM

Dog playtime

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330April 21, 2018 6:00 PM

Daddy playtime

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331April 21, 2018 6:01 PM

Sleeveless

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332April 21, 2018 6:03 PM

Bikie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333April 21, 2018 6:04 PM

Daddy posing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334April 21, 2018 6:05 PM

Daddy porn star

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335April 21, 2018 6:07 PM

Man fur

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336April 21, 2018 6:08 PM

Rock star

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337April 21, 2018 6:10 PM

Daddy and diva

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338April 21, 2018 6:11 PM

Daddy and his lady

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339April 21, 2018 6:12 PM

This guy is not handsome and he's disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 340April 22, 2018 4:15 PM

Face like a mouse.

Very beta.

by Anonymousreply 341April 22, 2018 4:45 PM

I'm a sad old gay, but I'm not posting a pic.

by Anonymousreply 342April 22, 2018 4:52 PM

I'm old and quite happy. I have a fair amount of money, do what I want when I want. I'm 76 (with prostate cancer) but physically fit for having undergone several lengthy rounds of radiation, a couple rounds of Cyberknife and three types of chemo. I still go to Australia (Tasmania) when I have the urge. I know where to get treatments in many countries so I don't have to slow down for cancer. I know one-day cancer will kill me if some accident doesn't get me first but I don't know which day that will be, so I just live as much as possible as though I don't have it. As with many my age, most of the people I planned on being old with have died. It's sad but it's also quite freeing.

by Anonymousreply 343April 22, 2018 9:13 PM

[quote]"The one magazine I dreamed of being part of their family." “JUNE 2018 ~ THE BIGGEST - SELLING GAY MAGAZINE IN THE WORLD”

Congrats to him!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344May 12, 2018 5:37 PM

LMAO, nobody reads magazines or cares about Attitude magazine anymore Anthony/Sad queen at R344.

by Anonymousreply 345May 12, 2018 6:14 PM

CUNT, R345,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346May 12, 2018 10:26 PM

Give me your opinion...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347May 13, 2018 11:44 PM

Don't get mad sad queen Anthony, I'm just being realistic.

by Anonymousreply 348May 15, 2018 5:18 PM

Born and raised on Staten Island. I lived the first 35 years of my life in a close knit neighborhood. You knew your neighbors so well they were your extended family. It’s as if every mother and father belonged to each child. That’s how close we all were. Still to this day I am very close with my childhood friends. That's priceless! They are my foundation - my insides. When we get together we're kids again. My childhood at home I believe was a happy one. My mother raised me and my 3 sisters a single parent as best as she could. She was an example of making it through the tough times with what little she had. There were struggles as I learned but as a child I did what needed to be done and contributed at a young age. Children don't really pay much attention to the adult stuff but I learned quickly. Our home had its issues. Repairs were needed. As as a teen I taught myself how to fix what was broken or neglected. I did it all for her - my mother.

Grammar through high school were challenging years. I was a good kid. Perhaps the perfect target. Being bullied was something I had to face pretty much on a daily basis and It took work on my part to avoid it. It effected my ability to excel and I almost got left back. Attending summer school my mother was told by the teachers that I didn’t belong there. I always knew I could do better but with the kids threatening to beat me up after school, how could I study and focus? Thats a part of my life I'd like to forget but at the same time it made me stronger. I always knew I was different than the other kids. I had something inside of me and it was the way I saw the world around me. I expressed myself with art whether it was gardening, painting, the way I dressed or how I kept my room. At age14 literally I saved every penny, nickel and dime to purchased a unicycle and taught myself how to ride that one wheel. Yeah, that’s pretty cool! The need to be myself from everyone else. To be the person I was meant to be. Never a follower. Everything had to have a special touch.

College was on the horizon and it ended the bullying. Students from all over the world and this time I didn’t stand out as a target. New York Institute of Technology was the university I chose and received a B.A. in fine arts. NYC opened my eyes to the world as I literally made friends from all over the world. The proudest day was college graduation receiving my degree with my mother sitting directly in front of me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349May 16, 2018 11:59 PM

In the age of Social Media the world around us was about to change. I discovered Instagram ( @anthony.varrecchia ). A new way to be creative. This medium would be my personal portfolio about me, my relationship to pop culture and my journey as I build and explore new chapters. I keep it positive and think of ways to offer my followers an image that would make some sort of impression. As my account grew I’d receive messages from people all over about how I inspire them. That was something I never expected. A very humbling feeling. My followers started to build quickly. As I create a post, I keep my audience in mind but still staying true to myself. It makes me happy to make others happy! People are taking notice. I’m making a difference? This is where I begin to think of my next obvious step.

I thought to myself something I always wanted to do was create my own line of clothing. Designs with a creative twist. What better way than utilize my Instagram account. I respect and care about followers, now I can offer them something tangible. This is a process where I then reached out to get help and advice from friends and family. I formed the company with the help from my sister. I’ll never forget her generosity! The first step was complete. This is something one person cannot do alone. I needed additional creative input and fashion experience. I reached to a good friend who has knowledge in these areas and a good photographer rolled up into one - my friend Frank. I worked with him in the past a few times. Perfect choice I thought to myself! He met with me over a cup of coffee. It’s all coming together. We discussed the process from design to production to merchandising. He came on board and AnthonyUNBOUND was born!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350May 17, 2018 12:02 AM

I don't get this thread.

by Anonymousreply 351May 17, 2018 12:41 AM

If the guy is happy, good for him. I don't get the appeal, but so what. Obama isn't that much younger and I think he's incredibly attractive. Part of it is his humor.

by Anonymousreply 352May 17, 2018 5:59 AM

*yawn* this puto is yet another Instaho and fame whore, literally.

by Anonymousreply 353May 18, 2018 5:57 PM

Maybe, R353. But, he's making it happen. Many may not approve of him and/or what he is doing but he is living his dream and making that dream happen for him. There's a message in that for many of us.

by Anonymousreply 354May 18, 2018 6:06 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355May 18, 2018 6:40 PM

Sexy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356May 18, 2018 6:45 PM

R354 how is being a drug addicted HIV+ male prostitute and walking Petri dish of STIs that fucks bareback and spreads them making it happen or why would anyone want to do any of this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357May 21, 2018 12:53 AM

Gross. This old sad queen Anthony is not hot or sexy.

by Anonymousreply 358May 21, 2018 9:44 AM

Anyone has hired him before please share ?

by Anonymousreply 359May 22, 2018 6:44 AM

R359 why are you considering it? Save yourself some money, and getting HIV or some nasty STD and just go to any LGBT bar or dance club in NYC, or on any number of sites or apps and meet someone for free that's not into barebacking or drugs, and have safer sex.

by Anonymousreply 360May 22, 2018 7:50 AM

[quote][R354] how is being a drug addicted HIV+ male prostitute and walking Petri dish of STIs that fucks bareback and spreads them making it happen or why would anyone want to do any of this?

Where are your cover images, R357? Your ad shots? Your clothing line? Heck I might buy something.

by Anonymousreply 361May 22, 2018 12:16 PM

Gabe Laduke and Anthony Varrecchia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362May 22, 2018 12:42 PM

Anthony Varrecchia ( @anthony.varrecchia )

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363May 22, 2018 12:44 PM

He's 49????

by Anonymousreply 364May 22, 2018 1:43 PM

[quote]He's 49????

HA! He's 55... at least.

by Anonymousreply 365May 22, 2018 1:45 PM

50s I think

by Anonymousreply 366May 23, 2018 3:55 PM

Young self

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367June 1, 2018 5:18 PM

Dad and mum

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368June 1, 2018 5:19 PM

Hot even then

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369June 1, 2018 5:21 PM

Smoking hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370June 1, 2018 5:22 PM

Sad Queen get over yourself. You're not hot now and you never have been hot, sexy, or handsome.

by Anonymousreply 371June 1, 2018 5:41 PM

Hot enough to be on rentmen R371

by Anonymousreply 372June 1, 2018 5:44 PM

Charging by the hour to take poz loads while on meth, yuck! R372

by Anonymousreply 373June 1, 2018 5:48 PM

R373 No one wants yours even for free

by Anonymousreply 374June 1, 2018 6:00 PM

LAMO, R374 I'm not a puto like Anthony, but I could literally have sex with lots of men but I am more into dating and relationships and not hook ups.

Jealous bitches?

by Anonymousreply 375June 1, 2018 6:05 PM

R375 And how many Instagram followers can you boast of ?

by Anonymousreply 376June 1, 2018 6:07 PM

Anthony would be fun if you're horny as hell feeling particularly nasty. But otherwise he's just too much of everything. Too much hair, too much tan, too much muscles, too much tats, too tight clothes. He's just overdone everything probably to call as much attention to himself as possible. He fairly screams narcissistic.

by Anonymousreply 377June 1, 2018 6:20 PM

And yet, R377... You are unable to tear yourself away from this thread...

by Anonymousreply 378June 1, 2018 6:46 PM

Has anyone rented him? Any details? Asking for a friend...

by Anonymousreply 379June 1, 2018 7:05 PM

Hardly R378. This is the first post I've made on this thread and I made no posts on the original thread. But thanks for trying.

by Anonymousreply 380June 1, 2018 7:08 PM

R376 like that really actually means anything? Sorry I am not an insta-ho like Anthony, and I'm not on instragram or twatter.

by Anonymousreply 381June 1, 2018 8:30 PM

What about that Sad Old Australian Gay? David? Some singing queen pretending he's 39?

I can't find the link.

by Anonymousreply 382June 2, 2018 2:44 PM

R382 And where’s your singing credentials ?

by Anonymousreply 383June 2, 2018 3:16 PM

^ Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 384June 2, 2018 3:19 PM

haha R384.

by Anonymousreply 385June 3, 2018 10:50 PM

R377, yes Sad Queen Anthony is a narcissist, and certainly screams.

by Anonymousreply 386June 5, 2018 4:27 PM

More power to him for being essentially ancient in gay years but still being considered attractive and interesting. Except on Datalounge, of course.

by Anonymousreply 387June 5, 2018 4:46 PM

[quote]More power to him

ABSOLUTELY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388June 5, 2018 4:56 PM

Whoever is starting and keeping these threads alive, (I have contributed), I'm sure Anthony is appreciative. I know I sure would be if it were me. We're helping to get more exposure. More Google listings, etc! LOL... Maybe it is him!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389June 5, 2018 6:28 PM

I'd do him, if I didn't have to pay.

by Anonymousreply 390June 5, 2018 6:53 PM

He's laughing all the way to the coffee pot.

by Anonymousreply 391June 5, 2018 7:37 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392June 5, 2018 8:21 PM

ew gross no thanks. He's one of literally millions of FB/Instagram hos-check out that rentmen profile where he writes about taking poz loads and using meth, damaged goods, the biggest queen ever, and a roided out mess.

by Anonymousreply 393June 5, 2018 11:57 PM

R393 Poz loads and meth ? You are lying.

by Anonymousreply 394June 6, 2018 12:11 AM

Classic man

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395June 6, 2018 1:04 PM

Just read his rent men profile R394, he's into PNP and barebacking.

He's also not 49 at all.

Available For Modeling | Erotic Massage | Bodywork | Boyfriend Experience | Stripping I Am Into: Anal | Body Hair | Feet | Cum | Nipples | Role Play | Spanking | Tickling | Armpits | Bears | Foreskin | Jocks | Leather | Muscle | PNP | Rimming | Smoking | Tattoos | Verbal | Oral | Groups | Toys Pornstar Performer in New York City, NY

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396June 8, 2018 11:47 AM

Ooh foreskin

Where did it say barebacking ?

by Anonymousreply 397June 8, 2018 2:18 PM

By: Tom Taylor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398July 5, 2018 1:38 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399July 5, 2018 1:44 PM

MUCH better with age

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400July 5, 2018 1:47 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401July 5, 2018 1:50 PM

R400, no he was a lot more handsome when he was younger and not a drugged out roided hot mess taking poz loads and using meth and being a hooker.

by Anonymousreply 402July 5, 2018 8:48 PM

Just a cop & his Coffee. This is part of my cofffee series called #mycoffeeseries. In #utah enjoying the morning s☀️n rise. I already had my rise earlier! 😉 the coffee?? #folgers sporting my vintage aviator 70’s #raybans - Tinted prescriptive. Bathing suite by #gucci #my Attitude #tonyward. POLICE cut shirt by: AnthonyUNBOUND.com #anthonyvarrecchia #anthonyunbound with @frankberlinstudio #prada #themarcjacobs #tomford #hoscos #salvatoreferragamo #silverhair #silverfox #tomtaylorillustrated #livinforlove👬 (at Hurricane, Utah)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403July 6, 2018 10:42 PM

LOL! I'll just let this sit here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404July 6, 2018 11:06 PM

We get it sad queen Anthony, only you are so attention starved and literally an Instagram whore, that you need attention at all times, and nobody will be surprised when you wind up doing bareback porn taking cum loads while on meth since that's what you do now and have done for decades.

by Anonymousreply 405July 6, 2018 11:34 PM

What the hell could he be doing in Hurricane, Utah, of all places?

by Anonymousreply 406July 7, 2018 12:20 AM

It's "Hurry, can you? Ta!"

by Anonymousreply 407July 7, 2018 5:50 AM

The boyfriend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408July 8, 2018 7:46 AM

The boyfriend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409July 8, 2018 3:32 PM

[quote]We get it sad queen Anthony, only you are so attention starved and literally an Instagram whore, that you need attention at all times, and nobody will be surprised when you wind up doing bareback porn taking cum loads

Well, I guess that is why they call him...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410July 8, 2018 3:36 PM

Very true R410 Sad queen Anthony is a cunt, and you just know his ass has been totally stretched out and is all nasty and looks like a cunt with a prolapse.

by Anonymousreply 411July 8, 2018 3:49 PM

Ooh bear couple

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412July 12, 2018 5:40 AM

Next thing you know sad queen Anthony will be on his way to Dubai and getting shit on by Arabs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413July 12, 2018 9:30 PM

Swapping loads with Mackenroth- that is whole new pandemic about to hit hell's kitchen

by Anonymousreply 414July 12, 2018 9:34 PM

R408, He was only fifteen. And he was beheaded on the public square. His fault? Accused and convicted, because he listened to Western music.

Tell those who wear red shirts...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415July 12, 2018 9:36 PM

What’s coprophilia ? The Arab’s sound kinkier than their western counterparts.

by Anonymousreply 416July 12, 2018 10:58 PM

Anthony Unbound Collection

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417July 13, 2018 1:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418July 13, 2018 1:20 PM

Awww

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419July 13, 2018 3:12 PM

R416 it is sex involving shit, Dennis Cooper loves it and I'm sure Sad Queen Anthony and his puto boyfriend have done this or would gladly do it if they were paid enough. Yes those Arabs are very kinky, read the texts/chats the hookers got for sex acts that are not only disgusting, but disturbing as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420July 13, 2018 6:05 PM

R420 what has it got to do with sad queen ?

by Anonymousreply 421July 13, 2018 11:45 PM

Chris Lopez art

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422July 17, 2018 10:55 AM

R421 because sad queen Anthony is just like those women in Dubai and will do anything sexually no matter how degrading for money, attention, and chasing fame.

by Anonymousreply 423July 17, 2018 11:03 AM

Without question, the men who look best in old age are those who stayed lean throughout life. Nothing to sag, nothing to wrinkle. There’s a guy (German) who goes to my local sauna who must be late 70s at least, who has a body that guys 40 years younger might envy: tight and lean and fabulous flawless satiny skin. And a rock hard erection in the shower I’ve noticed! Obviously fantastic genetics, but also obviously strong self-governance over diet & exercise.

by Anonymousreply 424July 17, 2018 11:09 AM

[quote]Without question, the men who look best in old age are those who stayed lean throughout life. Nothing to sag, nothing to wrinkle.... obviously strong self-governance over diet & exercise.

Exactly! And, it's never too late. Well, I guess if you're dead it's too late. But, you get what I mean...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425July 17, 2018 11:46 AM

Not this fucking Anthony guy again. Jesus. *Dry heave*

by Anonymousreply 426July 17, 2018 11:55 AM

No, R425, you get it waaay wrong. I mean dead naturally lean, not gym muscled lean.

by Anonymousreply 427July 17, 2018 12:13 PM

Read

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428August 11, 2018 1:35 AM

Boyfriends

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429August 28, 2018 3:41 AM

Star!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430September 8, 2018 12:21 PM

True R426, he's a total narcissist and nothing special...just another one of many Insta-Hos that go on there and think they are models or the next big thing, when all they do is stroke their huge egos and extremely low self esteem and self image.

Another person above posted the link to Anthony's rent men page and it is not surprising he's into meth/PNP, and unsafe sex. Next thing you know he will be in bareback porn being gang banged if that has not happened already.

by Anonymousreply 431September 8, 2018 6:26 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432October 21, 2018 9:31 PM

R432, he looks like Burt Reynolds in Boogie Nights and like he's on lots of drugs and steroids. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 433October 22, 2018 4:11 PM

[quote][R432], he looks like Burt Reynolds in Boogie Nights

HAHA!!!! HE SURE DOES!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434October 22, 2018 4:25 PM

Say what?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435October 25, 2018 1:31 AM

R435 he looks like a roided out aged tweaker street hustler.

by Anonymousreply 436October 25, 2018 9:08 AM

Lick my boots

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437November 20, 2018 2:18 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438May 10, 2019 2:16 PM

He was cute when younger for a year or two but then ruined his body with tanning, steroids, hard drugs, HIV meds, and those ugly tattoos. I find his narcissism a huge turn off as well. Like most people with narcissistic personality disorder he is nothing special, has literally no self esteem, and is not nearly as intelligent, handsome, or special as he thinks he is. Queens like Anthony the narcissist are a dime a dozen on Instagram. It is also not surprising he is a hooker, addicted to hard drugs, HIV+, gives all gay men a bad name, and probably has lots of other diseases as well. I am far from a prude but if you have unprotected anal sex that is what will happen.

by Anonymousreply 439May 10, 2019 7:06 PM

I don't know, R439. He's had a boyfriend for quite some time now that he adores and who it seems adores him too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440May 10, 2019 7:17 PM

R440 are you naive enough to believe gay hookers cannot have boyfriends? I would not be surprised if they both are still doing sex for pay.

by Anonymousreply 441May 10, 2019 7:46 PM

R440 they are both huge narcissists, and look bad for their age.

by Anonymousreply 442May 13, 2019 7:22 PM

Sexy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443May 17, 2019 3:35 PM

No that's not sexy Anthony, sad queen, er R443

by Anonymousreply 444May 24, 2019 1:57 AM

The boyfriend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445May 28, 2019 7:43 PM

R445 yes they are both narcissists and nothing special. The barebacking, hard drugs, narcissistic personalities, and cries for attention make them super ugly.

by Anonymousreply 446May 31, 2019 12:46 AM

Like him or not, he has his fans!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447June 6, 2019 2:11 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448September 23, 2019 1:31 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449September 23, 2019 1:39 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450September 24, 2019 2:26 PM

Make sure you open and check out the shoes!

FYI:

He's 5' 9" and 185 lbs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451September 25, 2019 12:02 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452June 19, 2020 7:23 AM

Back

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453June 27, 2021 6:30 AM

Fifty bucks, Grandpa. For seventy-five, the wife can watch.

by Anonymousreply 454June 27, 2021 6:37 AM

Still SAD.

by Anonymousreply 455November 5, 2022 10:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!