Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pedal to the metal - Ignore anything the Mendocino Sheriff says...

Part 3. Continue posting about the murder of the Hart kids...

Previous thread (part 2)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 6, 2018 3:03 AM

This case fascinates me, I have talked about it to a few people and was surprised a lot of people aren't aware of it. They did have a story about it on the NBC evening news tonight.

by Anonymousreply 1April 6, 2018 12:31 AM

Why ignore what the sheriff says?

Can you edit your title so people can find this thread?

by Anonymousreply 2April 6, 2018 12:38 AM

There's no editing at DL. The sheriff has backtracked/ been wrong about stuff.

by Anonymousreply 3April 6, 2018 12:40 AM

Got it, well hopefully people will find this thread.

Anyone in CA? I read that there were flyers posted with the missing kids outlined in a family photo. Anyone know of that or other efforts? Seems like maybe the waited a long time to work the missing persons angle but maybe it just was not highlighted in the coverage. I so hope those 3 are still alive somewhere.

Could the culty hippies be hiding them?

by Anonymousreply 4April 6, 2018 12:47 AM

R4, the hippies aren’t hiding them. Those white cunts would turn them in!

by Anonymousreply 5April 6, 2018 12:56 AM

R2, there have been consistently inconsistent reports.

1. First they said Jen was driving, then they said they didn’t know, now they say she was.

2. They said only the moms were wearing seatbelts, then they said they weren’t

3. They said alcohol and drugs were not involved in the crash, now they say tox reports will not be in for several weeks.

by Anonymousreply 6April 6, 2018 12:58 AM

Thread closed.

Please go to the renamed thread to continue posting.

"Hart Family Crash - Pt 4 - Pedal to the Medal" see link below

R4 was right.

It will be too hard to find if you haven't been reading from the start of the 1st thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 6, 2018 12:59 AM

Raised vegetable beds with nothing growing in them.

Jenn was a lazy sack of shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 6, 2018 2:40 AM

Too early and cold for spring crops. ^

by Anonymousreply 9April 6, 2018 3:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!