Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Harvey Weinstein Supplied Colin Firth with Women

This foreign born A list mostly movie actor is an Academy Award winner. He is beloved, but probably wouldn't be as much if people knew Harvey supplied the married actor with women Harvey knew would have sex with the actor no questions asked. Colin Firth

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87October 24, 2019 9:53 PM

Colin lately has been getting good milage with his morally superior grandstandstanding refusal to work again with Woody Allen. Maybe if Woody too would pimp some chicks for Colin he might reconsider.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 30, 2018 9:17 PM

Lies

by Anonymousreply 2March 30, 2018 9:46 PM

Seems fishy. Supplying Colin Firth with sex partners is the easiest gig in the world. Firth certainly doesn't need that hideous Weinstein troll to drum up women.

by Anonymousreply 3March 30, 2018 9:47 PM

R3 LMAO

by Anonymousreply 4March 30, 2018 9:48 PM

"Colin Firth has expressed his shame for not doing more when actress Sophie Dix told him of “a distressing encounter” with Harvey Weinstein in a hotel room more than 25 years ago. He spoke out after Sophie Dix went public with details of an alleged sexual assault involving Weinstein.“She told me she had had a distressing encounter with Harvey Weinstein,” Firth told the Guardian." I remember her being profoundly upset by it. To my shame, I merely expressed sympathy, I didn’t act on what she told me, And those of us who didn’t act on our one bit of knowledge – and especially those of us who went on to work with Weinstein – have that on our conscience."

by Anonymousreply 5March 30, 2018 9:49 PM

Translation:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 30, 2018 9:51 PM

This is the biggest bunch of bullshit I've ever heard. Now, if he supplied him with men who vowed to keep their mouths shut, that's another story...

by Anonymousreply 7March 30, 2018 10:17 PM

Colin did not need Harvey for a wing man

by Anonymousreply 8March 30, 2018 10:51 PM

In the other Colin thread, the one about his wife's recent infidelity with the stalker, it was speculated that Colin might be so forgiving of his wife's affair because he has issues of his own.

by Anonymousreply 9March 30, 2018 11:03 PM

Colin had a fling with Dutch actress Sylvia Millecam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 31, 2018 1:14 AM

Did Colin fuck Taron Egerton?

by Anonymousreply 11March 31, 2018 1:22 AM

His declaration that he was no longer British but "European" when he applied for an Italian passport and British-Italian citizenship rubbed plenty in the UK the wrong way. Also guess that's the reason he didn't dump his wife when she cheated on him.

by Anonymousreply 12March 31, 2018 1:23 AM

He's just an old man. I don't know what he used to be, but that's all he is now.

by Anonymousreply 13March 31, 2018 1:24 AM

He also had a child by Meg Tilly and dumped her after five years for Jennifer Ehle when making Pride and Prejudice. It wouldn't surprise me he was a big enough creep to earn Harvey's admiration.

by Anonymousreply 14March 31, 2018 2:45 AM

I am SHOCKED. He always pinged to me...

by Anonymousreply 15March 31, 2018 2:48 AM

I’m most disappointed with him.

by Anonymousreply 16March 31, 2018 2:53 AM

Me too R15.

by Anonymousreply 17March 31, 2018 3:29 AM

He is a reputed womanizer. Nothing new under the sun... and I believe the HW blind.

by Anonymousreply 18March 31, 2018 7:53 AM

I think it could be true. Colin Firth can pull any woman he wants. But discreet women are another story.

by Anonymousreply 19March 31, 2018 8:10 AM

Ones who won’t run to the tabloids

by Anonymousreply 20March 31, 2018 8:38 AM

Lol, it would be so funny if it was true.

by Anonymousreply 21March 31, 2018 8:53 AM

R19 Exactly!

by Anonymousreply 22March 31, 2018 9:35 AM

I believe it. He looks boring, but he sure likes young pussy.

by Anonymousreply 23April 1, 2018 9:50 AM

Amanda may have banged Dominic Cooper AND Colin on the set of Mamma Mia 1

by Anonymousreply 24April 1, 2018 11:55 AM

Firth has always been known in the industry as a duplicitous cheater despite all the British nice guy humble nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 25April 1, 2018 12:55 PM

'I would never cheat!': Colin Firth is committed to wife Livia... 'the most beautiful woman in the world'

"...Colin says the thought of his gorgeous wife helps him ward off the throngs of female fans. He revealed that every time he meets another beautiful woman, he only has to think of his stunning wife. 'It does help to actually realise that however stunning the person who is, you know, fluttering eyelashes at you, she doesn’t do anything to match up to your wife,' he said.

Maybe it’s shallow of me to have a wife that’s so beautiful but it makes things easier. To me she’s the most beautiful woman in the world.'

Colin admits that the pair's marriage has surpassed the expectations of a normal Hollywood marriage.

'We’ve made it 15 years together … I think that is pretty good going in Hollywood standards. And it's going to go on forever.'

by Anonymousreply 26April 1, 2018 12:57 PM

Yeah, because he's going to admit on TV that he cheats on his wife with every female he works with. I remember this interview and how Piers Morgan pressed on the subject over and over again. I am sure he knew of CF reputation.

by Anonymousreply 27April 1, 2018 1:03 PM

R27 I was surprised by Piers questions because he was asking Colin as if he was not a married man, like if you go to an island, select two of your costars to be with you!!!!

by Anonymousreply 28April 1, 2018 1:13 PM

Colin Firth could have any man he wants. So why go to all this trouble just for pussy?

I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 29April 1, 2018 1:16 PM

R14 Things kinda worked out for Meg in the long run.

by Anonymousreply 30April 1, 2018 1:40 PM

I'm not angry. I'm just disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 31April 1, 2018 4:14 PM

Damn, Harvey needs to write The Book. You know people will bitch about it but DL will eat it up. I sure as shit will. The best revenge will also be the truth (what else does he have to lose?) And he'll expose a shitload of indignant Hollywood phonies too.

by Anonymousreply 32April 1, 2018 4:17 PM

R18 R23 Is based on what I have read on the DL and other places, not direct knowlege, so take it with a grain of salt.

by Anonymousreply 33April 1, 2018 4:45 PM

His sex scenes with Emily Blunt in their crappy movie were disgusting, he looked so old, it was like he was screwing his daughter!

by Anonymousreply 34April 1, 2018 6:10 PM

[quote]My theory is, at some point, he was ill. He looked like a cancer patient. He looks better now. Hope he is OK, he seems a genuinely good guy.

That was my thought too. He lost a lot of weight for the first Kingsman and said that his wife liked his body like that and I assumed  he kept it up and went too far in trying to stay lean. He looked like a golden raisin.

I felt Colin's way of cheating was to get really into love scenes with his female costars.  With "A Single Man" Tom Ford had to remind Colin not enjoy kissing Julianne Moore too much because he was really going for it.  But lucky Julianne. Matthew Goode says Colin kisses like a nymphomaniac on death row.

by Anonymousreply 35April 1, 2018 6:31 PM

Just a guess, Maybe Colin doesn't really cheat on his wife with his costars, but as the above poster said, he seriously get into the love/sex scenes in his movies as a way of compensating his monogamous sex life??!!!

by Anonymousreply 36April 1, 2018 7:48 PM

He looks like he would be boring in bed.

by Anonymousreply 37April 1, 2018 7:50 PM

Livia Firth sounds like a piece of work

"Livia Firth: The 'huge ball-breaker' who terrifies her husband"

Livia Firth is a 'pushy' former production assistant who used her husband's fame to launch an eco-friendly fashion career and was already engaged to another man when she fell in love with the British star.

The 48-year-old Italian, who stays away from red meat for ethical reasons, has now admitted having an affair with journalist Marco Brancaccia, 55, the childhood friend she accuses of stalking her.

Mrs Firth, who has described herself as a 'huge ball-breaker', met her future husband in Colombia in 1995 on the set of the TV series Nostromo.

He was 34 and freshly separated from his long-term partner. She was a 25-year-old production assistant engaged to be married to another man – who forgave her and went on to marry an Australian.

She claims that she did not know that Colin was a star when she fell for him.

She remained in Rome throughout her courtship with Colin before marrying married the Oscar-winner in 1997. That was when she reinvented herself as a doyenne of the fashion world, promoting environmentally-friendly clothing.

She soon shot to prominence, boasting of being 'dear friends' with the likes of Meryl Streep and Emily Blunt.

She prides herself on her status as a 'ball-breaker'. 'This is my biggest quality, I think,' she has said. 'Where does it come from? I don't know. It is just my personality. Poor Colin.'

In an interview with Playboy, her husband confessed: 'My wife is always one step ahead of me. She is more ruthless and efficient than me and knows my weaknesses. She is so impressive that I'm really scared of her. That's why I fell in love with her, too.'

by Anonymousreply 38April 1, 2018 8:02 PM

Sounds like a typical English cuck

by Anonymousreply 39April 1, 2018 8:11 PM

Old Blind items about Colin : 2008

She (#1) is an actress. Aging, glamorous, and someone you think of with prestigious awards, but actually she really hasn't been nominated or won any big ones. She has made a living in great independent films. Foreign born. Probably C list in the entire scheme of things but with B name recognition. He (#2) is an actor. He is B list through and through. Younger than #1 and he tends to play nice and easy comfortable roles. No real stretching for him. Good looking. Really good looking actually. Both #1 and #2 are married. Both have a child(ren). Romances on sets are nothing new, even between married people. The interesting thing about this one is that #1 often cheats while on set while #2 apparently has never done so until now. #1 and #2 were having a glorious time. (I'm starting to sound like Will Ferrell in those Fenwick Arms skits) This is sounding tame until I tell you that #2's wife had the misfortune of dropping in on #1 and #2 while they were engaging in adult activities in #2's trailer. This situation was further complicated by #2's child(ren) running in at the same time and seeing dad, ummm. Yeah. Therapy anyone?

1 - Isabella Rossellini and 2. Colin Firth

by Anonymousreply 40April 1, 2018 11:26 PM

A tangent, but I couldn't stand his character in "An English Patient." the poor, tolerant, adoring, patient husband who ....committed suicide and double murder when he discovered his wife had cheated on him. Nobody ever brings that up. It's oh, the adulterous lovers, how bad they're being. Oh, that Almsey is so eccentric, almost on the spectrum, which makes his devotion to Katherine so tragic - only she reached him, blah blah.

Yes, but the slightly dumpy, round-faced husband played by Colin Firth was a fucking freak, and everybody acts as if his reaction to his wife's cheating was just a conventional, normal response. He killed two people and himself!

by Anonymousreply 41April 1, 2018 11:33 PM

R41 LMAO

by Anonymousreply 42April 1, 2018 11:36 PM

R40 and someone responded to this blind (because it says it was his first time cheating): grimacide May 25th, 2008, 12:18 am Colin Firth is a notorious womanizer....its not him.

So back in 2008 people knew of his womanizing ways.

by Anonymousreply 43April 1, 2018 11:41 PM

R41 Colin looks amazing in this movie, far from dumpy.

by Anonymousreply 44April 1, 2018 11:44 PM

R43 I didn't know Colin was a well known womanizer until i read these DL posts/threads!!

by Anonymousreply 45April 1, 2018 11:50 PM

[quote] The 48-year-old Italian, who stays away from red meat for ethical reasons, has now admitted having an affair with journalist Marco Brancaccia

Marco looks like he is perpetualy drunk and smells of unfiltered cigarette smoke..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46April 2, 2018 12:08 AM

I didn't either. I read everything here in a post on the DL:

Gossip no one in Hollywood will say out loud ~~ Part 5

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47April 2, 2018 12:08 AM

Let's go see a man who will literally give the same performance for the next 20 years. But he gave it best in "King's Speech", you must admit.

by Anonymousreply 48April 2, 2018 1:02 AM

[quote]Matthew Goode says Colin kisses like a nymphomaniac on death row.

Loser Matthew Goode steals his lines from Richard Curtis.

I bet Colin is a great kisser though. It’s always the quiet ones.

by Anonymousreply 49April 2, 2018 8:16 AM

He works the pussy like a fuck machine.

by Anonymousreply 50April 2, 2018 8:21 AM

I told him good boys don't kiss like that

by Anonymousreply 51April 2, 2018 9:41 AM

R50 knows something we don’t

by Anonymousreply 52April 2, 2018 10:58 AM

If by "women" you mean "men" this story makes perfect sense.

by Anonymousreply 53April 2, 2018 11:33 AM

This is from CDAN which means that it is almost certainly bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 54April 2, 2018 11:58 AM

April Fools joke, so are the comments. Do not take DL so seriously.

by Anonymousreply 55April 2, 2018 12:03 PM

R55 DL has some good gossip, Kevin Spacey was outed as a pervert rapist in DL many years ago before he was exposed, So it is not always BS on here. Colin Firth has a clean cut/good husband image but some posters here outed him as a notorious womanizer, It makes sense giving some Blind items outing him and his wife' affair and his attitude toward the whole thing makes you believe he has his own issues/affairs as well.

by Anonymousreply 56April 2, 2018 12:11 PM

R56 Here is the source of those speculations:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 2, 2018 12:18 PM

R57 It was mentioned in other threads on DL as well

by Anonymousreply 58April 2, 2018 12:25 PM

Colin Firth is a most forgettable actor.

Who gives a shit?

by Anonymousreply 59April 2, 2018 12:32 PM

His habitual cheating explains the 3 or 4 awful movies he has made with Nicole Kidman over the past 5-10 years. The frigid ice queens are always the kinky ones.

by Anonymousreply 60April 2, 2018 12:42 PM

Actors are narcissists. They sleep around because they like the attention. They MUST have the attention.

by Anonymousreply 61April 2, 2018 12:56 PM

R60 Colin Firth movies went downhill since his Oscar winning, since 2011, his movies are terrible

by Anonymousreply 62April 2, 2018 2:25 PM

He is perhaps past his prime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63April 2, 2018 2:27 PM

Fuck off bitches, we are happy together!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64April 2, 2018 2:49 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65April 2, 2018 2:53 PM

At his age I doubt he can do much fucking anymore.

by Anonymousreply 66April 2, 2018 11:11 PM

If Mick Jagger is still fucking and impregnating 20-somethings Colin is able to.

by Anonymousreply 67April 3, 2018 4:11 AM

R55 He's in his late 50s, it's not like he's non functional anymore

by Anonymousreply 68April 3, 2018 1:31 PM

I meant R66

by Anonymousreply 69April 3, 2018 1:31 PM

R24 Dom Copper is gay

by Anonymousreply 70April 25, 2018 7:37 AM

You shut your whore mouth OP

by Anonymousreply 71April 25, 2018 7:56 AM

This OP is a real sicko. He's the same one publishing lies about other celebs. Makes them sound like it's an "item" from a magazine or website, and provides no backup. OP doesn't have the receipts. Hey, fuck you, OP!

by Anonymousreply 72April 25, 2018 8:04 AM

He’s not really Mr Darcy, r72.

by Anonymousreply 73April 25, 2018 8:38 AM

Fake news

by Anonymousreply 74April 27, 2018 10:21 PM

Dom Cooper is definitely NOT gay as anyone can tell you who hangs at Soho House in London ....

by Anonymousreply 75April 27, 2018 11:24 PM

Maybe Colin has some freaky fetish and Harvey had to procure women who would keep their mouths shut.

by Anonymousreply 76June 10, 2019 8:33 AM

Colin will obviously do anything for a paycheck:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77June 10, 2019 9:41 AM

r76 Or simply it is difficult for actors to mess around with women who won't blab to the press.

by Anonymousreply 78June 10, 2019 10:54 AM

Dirty old man!

by Anonymousreply 79July 5, 2019 2:36 PM

1. I would happily get in line to bed Mr. Firth, no questions asked! and... 2. Colin Firth does not need Harvey Weinstein to help him get ass (of either gender). Doesn't need anyone. J'et adore!!!

by Anonymousreply 80July 5, 2019 3:02 PM

I think you mean je l’adore, dear.

by Anonymousreply 81July 5, 2019 4:23 PM

Yes I do, and thanks for the correction (Not being sarcastic here; actually appreciate the post.)

by Anonymousreply 82July 8, 2019 9:09 PM

Is Colin the beloved actor in that blind item?

by Anonymousreply 83October 24, 2019 8:50 PM

This Blind item

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 24, 2019 8:56 PM

When his wife admitted to cheating when they were briefly separated there was a BI that they weren't actually separated and they have an open marriage. She just got caught and he wanted to keep his rep as a happy family man.

by Anonymousreply 85October 24, 2019 9:04 PM

R75- can you spill some tea there?

by Anonymousreply 86October 24, 2019 9:05 PM

Again, some of you don't seem to understand what has already been explained several times. There's a difference between the ease of getting woman and the ease of getting DISCREET women. Tons of women would love to fuck Firth, but they'd also like to be able to tell their friends about it.

WTF do you think Hugh Grant at the height of his looks and career went to a hooker?

D I S C R E T I O N

by Anonymousreply 87October 24, 2019 9:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!