Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Colin Firth Forgives Wife Stalker Affair

Oscar winner Colin Firth forgave his wife for having an affair with a man whom she later claimed was stalking her.

A source revealed: “Colin Firth forgave his wife and really fought to save their marriage as he adores his wife.

“He financially supported her sustainable clothing store in Great Britain and helped her career with his contacts.

“In addition he took out Italian citizenship and bought a home in Italy so that they could be closer to her family.

“News of the affair would have shocked a lot of people as they were considered to have had a rock solid marriage that he was really determined should not fail.”

Firth, 57, has a 27-year-old son, William, with actress and writer, Meg Tilly, and has two sons with his current wife with Luca, 17 and Matteo, 15.

Talking about his wife Firth previously told Piers Morgan: “Maybe, it’s shallow of me to have a wife that’s so beautiful but it makes things easier. To me she’s the most beautiful woman in the world.’

“We’ve made it 15 years together … I think that is pretty good going in Hollywood standards. And it’s going to go on forever.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116April 3, 2018 2:23 PM

Colin Firth and Wife Livia Make First Public Appearance Since Affair and Stalking Scandal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2018 6:54 PM

I wouldn't cheat on you, Colin

by Anonymousreply 2March 29, 2018 6:55 PM

Is he gay??

by Anonymousreply 3March 29, 2018 6:55 PM

No R3. Just a beta male

by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2018 6:56 PM

I hope so!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2018 7:00 PM

R1 They look awkward

by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2018 7:01 PM

It's fucked up to have an affair with your stalker. Run, Colin.

by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2018 7:07 PM

Colin Firth And His Wife Worked Through Her Affair

'if Colin didn’t immediately call it quits after opening WhatsApp and discovering sex pics from his wife’s side piece, I’d say he’s in it like a pair of cement shoes. '

“These two have a solid commitment, are on the same level, and worked through it. They got back together, and things are fine. They have a good marriage. It’s not uncommon for a marriage to go through periods where it seems stale, especially with children involved,” adds the source

by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2018 7:11 PM

Maybe because if they divorced all his dirty laundry would come out.

by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2018 7:13 PM

Ewww. Meg Tilly?

by Anonymousreply 10March 29, 2018 7:15 PM

Their son is quite unfortunate looking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 29, 2018 7:22 PM

Bridget Jones will NOT be writing a diary entry about him r11.

by Anonymousreply 12March 29, 2018 7:24 PM

It’s cheaper to keep her.

by Anonymousreply 13March 29, 2018 7:26 PM

[quote]It’s cheaper to keep her.

Exactly - though I wonder why she doesn't divorce him in that case.

by Anonymousreply 14March 29, 2018 7:30 PM

I think Colin Firth really worships his wife, he's the kind of guy who will let her walk all over him and won't divorce her

by Anonymousreply 15March 29, 2018 7:33 PM

God, he could have me anytime.

by Anonymousreply 16March 29, 2018 7:37 PM

Why did she cheat? Was she so miserable in this marriage? The man seems to worship the hell out of her...

by Anonymousreply 17March 29, 2018 7:38 PM

Maybe they have a somewhat open relationship but don't want to reveal this info to the public.

by Anonymousreply 18March 29, 2018 7:44 PM

So the open relationship would imply that he can fuck around, but she can't?

by Anonymousreply 19March 29, 2018 7:52 PM

I never knew he had a relationship with Meg Tilly.

by Anonymousreply 20March 29, 2018 7:56 PM

It's typical straight guy behavior. He can get as much pussy as he wants but she better not fuck around.

by Anonymousreply 21March 29, 2018 7:57 PM

Colin's always been bedazzled by her, and she's always seemed be a lot less emotionally involved.

by Anonymousreply 22March 29, 2018 7:57 PM

R21 He forgave her, even the alleged stalker said Colin was understanding about the affair So it's not the typical behavior

by Anonymousreply 23March 29, 2018 7:59 PM

I read in another article that the stalker had photos and texts that put the Firth's marriage in a very bad light.

by Anonymousreply 24March 29, 2018 8:02 PM

R20

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 29, 2018 8:02 PM

More details on that?R24 He wasn't very present?

by Anonymousreply 26March 29, 2018 8:02 PM

Maybe the real Colin is boring and quiet and non sharing of feelings kind of guy. Like in the Bridget Jones movies.

by Anonymousreply 27March 29, 2018 8:07 PM

Here's the other thread with more details.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28March 29, 2018 8:08 PM

No, R119. Maybe just better PR-wise to paint him as the saintly husband than reveal that they both had license to roam.

by Anonymousreply 29March 29, 2018 8:18 PM

^R19

by Anonymousreply 30March 29, 2018 8:19 PM

Meg Tilly on Her Ex — and 'Best Friend' — Colin Firth: If he wasn’t in the world, there would be a hole for me.”

Actress Meg Tilly has nothing but love for her famous ex.

Tilly was at the height of her career in the late ’80s and early ’90s when she met a then up-and-coming actor named Colin Firth on the Parisian set of their 1989 period piece, Valmont. The two fell madly in love, leaving Hollywood and moving to a secluded home near Vancouver to raise Tilly’s two young children, and having another son together named Will.

Five years later, the duo split up and Firth went back to England and on to a hugely successful career — which Tilly always knew would happen for him.

“I always knew he was so talented,” Tilly tells PEOPLE. “I think that’s part of why I fell in love with him. I just knew he was talented and the rest of the world didn’t. I was a pretty big star when we met, but he was just starting to rise.”

The actress, now 56 and starring as Brad Pitt‘s wife in the Netflix film War Machine, says she couldn’t have been happier when his career took off.

“I wasn’t surprised,” she says.

As for their son Will and her other children, Tilly says, “We just cheer him on. We’re so proud of him. He’s a wonderful actor and he’s a wonderful man. He’s been a good father to Will, his son, but he’s also stayed very present in my other two children’s lives, Emily and David. He’s showed up for graduations, births of babies. He’s a sweetheart.”

Firth, who went on to marry Livia Giuggioli, with whom he has two children, is also still close to Tilly.

“He’s my best friend, and he’s friends with [my husband] Don too,” says Tilly, who is still living near Vancouver with her third husband, author Don Calame.

“When Will was in the house, he would stay with us, and when I go to England we always have dinner and go out together. Livia is wonderful too. Yeah, if he wasn’t in the world, there would be a hole for me.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 29, 2018 8:22 PM

I read on the DL that CF fucked Scarjo and Kate Winslet. And in the Sun they said his close relationship with Amanda Seyfried caused strain in his marriage with Livia. I also read here that he is famous for hiting on his female co-stars. No wonder he forgave her.

by Anonymousreply 32March 31, 2018 8:00 AM

His wife's name is Livia?

Sounds like a name out of 'I, Claudius'.

by Anonymousreply 33March 31, 2018 8:06 AM

Did he really 'forgive her', or is getting this version circulating in the press a passive-aggressive kind of revenge that makes him look like he is far too decent to seek any kind of revenge?

by Anonymousreply 34March 31, 2018 8:18 AM

I think none of them whant to divorce for image, finantial and familiar reasons. I suppose they've been fucking around for years. Cameron Diaz said C seduced her and there are pictures after a party where CF is holding CD. Apparently his womanizing ways are, by DL insiders, one of the most well kept secrets in the industrie.

by Anonymousreply 35March 31, 2018 8:40 AM

When did Cameron Diaz say she fucked him?

by Anonymousreply 36March 31, 2018 8:52 AM

She didn't say she fucked him. She said he seduced her while doing a movie together.

by Anonymousreply 37March 31, 2018 9:00 AM

So he's a womaniser...oh well.

by Anonymousreply 38March 31, 2018 9:06 AM

Seduction implies, um, fucking. At least eventually.

by Anonymousreply 39March 31, 2018 9:14 AM

What a cuck!

by Anonymousreply 40March 31, 2018 9:24 AM

It’s probably why Hugh Grant hates him. Colin is as much of a hound as Hugh is but was a squeaky clean reputation.

by Anonymousreply 41March 31, 2018 9:29 AM

The stalker is handsome. Much sexier than dried up Colin Firth.

by Anonymousreply 42March 31, 2018 9:44 AM

Emily Blunt said that while she tried to make their love scenes in "Arthur Newman movie" humorous, Colin always tried to make it erotic and serious...

by Anonymousreply 43March 31, 2018 12:42 PM

R41 True, Hugh Grant and Colin Firth HATED each other, they made no secret of it during Bridget Jones movies promotion...It was the first time i saw Colin Firth speaks negatively about any of his costars.

by Anonymousreply 44March 31, 2018 12:44 PM

I'M NO STALKER Italian journalist claims he romped all over the world with Colin Firth’s wife

The Firths have now reported the 55-year-old to cops, ac­c­using him of stalking her and sending terrifying messages plus an email with a compromising photo of her.

However, divorced Marco last night insisted he wasn’t a stalker and that their affair lasted nearly 12 months.

He said: “We met at a party at Colin and Livia’s house in Italy. I had known her for years and one thing led to another.

“We started an affair that lasted just under a year"

"She’d tell Colin she was on business trips and we’d meet all over the world. We met in New York, Brazil, Iceland, Italy and even London, where they live.

“We went to the Pirelli 2016 calendar launch together in London and I was sat at the same table as her. We went to the Rio Carnival together. I’d say we were very much in love.

“Sometimes when we were together she would get a call from Colin. I’m the one being called a stalker when I’ve done absolutely nothing wrong.’’

“The truth is we were seeing each other for 11 months between 2015 and 2016.

"I have hundreds of messages and pictures of us together, I even kept a diary. We were lovers.

“She travels a lot for her business. I thought it was the perfect cover story for her to be with me.

"Colin had no idea. The police have taken my phone and computer, but they will see there are not hundreds of calls or messages to her at all.”

Marco, who works for Italy’s national news agency ANSA in Brazil, added: “I wrote an email to Colin and I attached some pictures of Livia to prove what I was saying was true.

“I do now regret sending that to Colin, but I wanted him to know the truth and — to be honest — he has been very understanding.

“I think they went to the police because they were scared I would reveal details in the media. If it does go to court then Colin and Livia will have to give evidence. People will see I am not a mad stalker.”

by Anonymousreply 45March 31, 2018 1:05 PM

R40 I came here to say, "No one's said 'cuck' yet?

You're doing the lord's work.

by Anonymousreply 46March 31, 2018 1:10 PM

She has Colin Firth at home, and still steps out on him? I don't not understand that.

by Anonymousreply 47March 31, 2018 1:24 PM

Why wouldn't she "step out" and kill some time while he's not there because he's "stepping out" on her already.

[And anyway, by this stage, the 'marriage' is probably more a front for business, dinners, awards, PR etc, so they can have some privacy for their real sexual and romantic relationships. They know each other well and are probably good friends, they know how to act; to portray Loving Couple in business meetings/dinners, presentations etc]

by Anonymousreply 48April 1, 2018 4:47 AM

He looks a lot like Lawrence O'Donnell to me.

by Anonymousreply 49April 1, 2018 4:50 AM

Why are some of you acting like he wasn't fucking around on her as well? Why should she have to be forgiven if he has a rep for fucking around? I doubt she fucked around because he was just so attentive and faithful.

by Anonymousreply 50April 1, 2018 5:00 AM

Yep. He's had the womanizer label since the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 51April 1, 2018 9:53 AM

One good firthy turn deserves another

by Anonymousreply 52April 1, 2018 10:06 AM

He used to fuck all his costars. Interesting that he fucked Cameron as well.

by Anonymousreply 53April 1, 2018 11:57 AM

When they made that public statement revealing they were being stalked, Livia said the affair happened while they were separated. Still married of course, so she did have an extramaritalaffair, but not as salacious as the stalker would have it seem.

by Anonymousreply 54April 1, 2018 12:06 PM

Did they separate because he was fucking around? Because maybe that's why she was fucking around, and if so then more power to her.

by Anonymousreply 55April 1, 2018 12:16 PM

Was he Emma Stone’s love interest in that Woody Allen movie? It is par for the course in a film WA but he looks like her grandpa.

by Anonymousreply 56April 1, 2018 12:26 PM

Did he fucked Renee aswell?

by Anonymousreply 57April 1, 2018 12:33 PM

In Livia's defence, Colin IS known for using jarred pasta sauce at his dinners - cost him his first marriage to Meg.

by Anonymousreply 58April 1, 2018 12:52 PM

YEAH RIGHT!

'I would never cheat!': Colin Firth is committed to wife Livia... 'the most beautiful woman in the world'

"...Colin says the thought of his gorgeous wife helps him ward off the throngs of female fans. He revealed that every time he meets another beautiful woman, he only has to think of his stunning wife. 'It does help to actually realise that however stunning the person who is, you know, fluttering eyelashes at you, she doesn’t do anything to match up to your wife,' he said.

Maybe it’s shallow of me to have a wife that’s so beautiful but it makes things easier. To me she’s the most beautiful woman in the world.'

Colin admits that the pair's marriage has surpassed the expectations of a normal Hollywood marriage.

'We’ve made it 15 years together … I think that is pretty good going in Hollywood standards. And it's going to go on forever.'

by Anonymousreply 59April 1, 2018 12:56 PM

I agree with R48, I think their marriage is just a front at this point for the sake of appearance, business and PR

Colin accompanied Livia few days ago on one of her ridiculous business meeting promoting 'ethical gold'...They are useful for each other, he can maintain the good actor, clean husband image to the public and Livia can maintain her lifestyle and using him to promote and advance her business.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60April 1, 2018 1:10 PM

Renee's hand...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61April 1, 2018 1:11 PM

In Italy, if your wife steps out on you, you totally lose face. No one respects Colin now. It's a big deal there even though virtually every man cheats.

by Anonymousreply 62April 1, 2018 1:20 PM

He's really lost his looks. He's so...rumpled and unhealthy.

by Anonymousreply 63April 1, 2018 1:24 PM

Ewan McGregor used to give the same "My wife is so wonderful I could never cheat" bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 64April 1, 2018 1:32 PM

The only one who can say that shit (and mean it) about "my wife is so beautiful I'd never cheat on her" is Michael Fucking Caine.

by Anonymousreply 65April 1, 2018 1:34 PM

So, do you think he banged Ms. Emma Thompson on the set of "Nanny McPhee"?

With or without the jacked orthodontia and hairy mole?

by Anonymousreply 66April 1, 2018 2:01 PM

R66 No. He had a young actress playing his romantic interest in the movie.

by Anonymousreply 67April 1, 2018 2:17 PM

R63, I was shocked by how tired he looked in the last Bridget Jones movie. He ought to go grey gracefully and own the older daddy vibe, otherwise it is just sad. He looked shriveled and used up to the extent I thought she would end up with Patrick for sure.

by Anonymousreply 68April 1, 2018 3:19 PM

My theory is, at some point, he was ill. He looked like a cancer patient. He looks better now. Hope he is OK, he seems a genuinely good guy.

by Anonymousreply 69April 1, 2018 3:37 PM

Am I the only one who doesn’t see “stunning beauty” in her?

by Anonymousreply 70April 1, 2018 3:52 PM

R20 right there with u. Plain as Campbells soup

by Anonymousreply 71April 1, 2018 4:26 PM

I think many of these celebrities have open relationships. They are rich, often good-looking and constantly meeting new, attractive people. They pretend to be monogamous in order to be relatable to their fans.

by Anonymousreply 72April 1, 2018 4:37 PM

The alleged "stalker" said that after sending Colin Firth an email detailing his affair with Livia with compromising pictures of her, Colin replied to him after two days saying "You hurt me, but i understand you're hurting too"

by Anonymousreply 73April 1, 2018 6:18 PM

Really, R73? Sounds like Colin knew what his wife was up to and was okay with it. The guy she chose to hook up with doesn't seem to get it.

by Anonymousreply 74April 1, 2018 6:23 PM

R73 "Brancaccia says he wrote to Firth in detail about his affair with Giuggioli after he saw the two step out together on TV.

“It hurt me very much so I wrote to him and told him everything about our affair. After a couple of days he answered. He was polite. He wrote something along the lines of, ‘You hurt me, but I understand that you are hurting too.’ After that, I never got in touch with them again.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75April 1, 2018 7:56 PM

I meant R74

by Anonymousreply 76April 1, 2018 7:57 PM

R63 R68

I agree, he looked sick

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77April 1, 2018 9:29 PM

This is even worse. His eyes look sad and has a strange colour. Poor man, hope he is well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78April 1, 2018 9:53 PM

R78 Wow, he looks like Jim Carrey

I hope he's doing okay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79April 1, 2018 9:59 PM

He looked pretty good on the movie set.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80April 1, 2018 10:55 PM

Colin looks miserable, their marriage is a sham at this point

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81April 1, 2018 11:13 PM

Oh, please. He's aging like every other British guy - badly. That's why you gotta get them before the milk spoils.

by Anonymousreply 82April 1, 2018 11:20 PM

No one's commenting on the hair dye at R78!

by Anonymousreply 83April 1, 2018 11:22 PM

Old Blind item about Colin : 2008

She (#1) is an actress. Aging, glamorous, and someone you think of with prestigious awards, but actually she really hasn't been nominated or won any big ones. She has made a living in great independent films. Foreign born. Probably C list in the entire scheme of things but with B name recognition. He (#2) is an actor. He is B list through and through. Younger than #1 and he tends to play nice and easy comfortable roles. No real stretching for him. Good looking. Really good looking actually. Both #1 and #2 are married. Both have a child(ren). Romances on sets are nothing new, even between married people. The interesting thing about this one is that #1 often cheats while on set while #2 apparently has never done so until now. #1 and #2 were having a glorious time. (I'm starting to sound like Will Ferrell in those Fenwick Arms skits) This is sounding tame until I tell you that #2's wife had the misfortune of dropping in on #1 and #2 while they were engaging in adult activities in #2's trailer. This situation was further complicated by #2's child(ren) running in at the same time and seeing dad, ummm. Yeah. Therapy anyone?

1 - Isabella Rossellini and 2. Colin Firth

by Anonymousreply 84April 1, 2018 11:28 PM

Was Isabella married in 2008?

by Anonymousreply 85April 1, 2018 11:33 PM

R84 and someone responded to this blind (because it says it was his first time cheating): grimacide May 25th, 2008, 12:18 am Colin Firth is a notorious womanizer....its not him.

So back in 2008 people knew of his womanizing ways.

by Anonymousreply 86April 1, 2018 11:42 PM

That blind is about Chris O'Donnell and Julia Ormond on the set of Am American Girl. That movie based on the doll. Not Firth, although I still believe he's a womanizer.

by Anonymousreply 87April 1, 2018 11:57 PM

Yes, I don't know who is the subject on the blind, just it got my attention that one of the commenters said he was a cheater.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88April 2, 2018 12:11 AM

Colin lost too much weight after starring in that Tom Ford film. Tom suggested he go on the same diet as his hubby and now he looks shriveled.

by Anonymousreply 89April 2, 2018 12:39 AM

R89 I don't think it's just diet, he looked unhealthy and very thin in 2016 (He look better now though )

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90April 2, 2018 12:49 AM

R66, why would Emma Thompson cheat on her handsome husband with dusty old man Colin Firth, for fuck's sake.

by Anonymousreply 91April 2, 2018 7:38 AM

Colin is a very attractive man still.

by Anonymousreply 92April 2, 2018 7:46 AM

R83, Hugh Grant snarks on Colin Firth’s hair dye in the commentary of Love Actually.

by Anonymousreply 93April 2, 2018 7:54 AM

Hugh is jealous because Colin is tall and lean, has an Oscar and his co-stars speak wonderfuly of him.

by Anonymousreply 94April 2, 2018 8:35 AM

Colin Firth, you're a cuckold. Though that's what turns him on. She probably puts a chastity belt on his small willy and dresses him like a schoolgirl whilst he watches her banging every cock in Europe.

Colin you better ask for your balls back out of your slut wife's purse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95April 2, 2018 8:43 AM

Frankly, it looks more as if that's actually your own, rather specific, fantasy R95.

by Anonymousreply 96April 2, 2018 8:51 AM

No need to get so touchy Colin R96. It's completely your choice if you love sloppy seconds from a weirdo. I'll leave you to your mincing and priggish ways now dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97April 2, 2018 9:02 AM

Do people really think he's good-looking?

I mean, he's pleasant enough, but reminds me of a high school teacher or rumpled businessman you'd see on the train and to give a second glance at.

by Anonymousreply 98April 2, 2018 9:09 AM

No R98 unless you're a sexually frustrated fat housewife obsessed with Love Actually.

by Anonymousreply 99April 2, 2018 9:12 AM

R98 I disagree

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100April 2, 2018 9:18 AM

Too bad he doesn't look like that more often, R100.

by Anonymousreply 101April 2, 2018 9:42 AM

Yes, I'd class him more as 'pleasant' than 'handsome', and he manages to put on a good 'decent chap' act.

R97? Am I supposed to be offended that you think I might be a 'mincing' sort of gay? Again, I think there's something you're projecting. I have zero cares about being seen as not-masc enough for your or anyone else's sensibilities.

by Anonymousreply 102April 2, 2018 10:07 AM

What a cuck. Literally.

by Anonymousreply 103April 2, 2018 10:09 AM

Like a good wine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104April 2, 2018 10:15 AM

Firth is a wimp, that's why.

by Anonymousreply 105April 2, 2018 10:36 AM

R98, he played Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy in 1995's "Pride and Prejudice." Fictionally, Mr. Darcy is like the ultimate catch and then there was a scene with him getting all hot and bothered in a pond...that is where the frauen worship/lust began.

by Anonymousreply 106April 2, 2018 10:57 AM

If I remember correctly, he was fucking around with the lead actress as well. Still a damn good adaptation of "Pride and Prejudice."

by Anonymousreply 107April 2, 2018 11:03 AM

So true, R106.

by Anonymousreply 108April 2, 2018 11:18 AM

R102 Are you for real. Fuck you are one sensitive lotus blossom. You are so tightly wound it's ridiculous; getting all hurt because I took the piss out of your pathetic crush. No one else finds him attractive but you dear. You're like some obsessed fangurl jumping on any negative comment.

I'll leave you to you jacking off over the walking corpse.

by Anonymousreply 109April 2, 2018 11:55 AM

April Fools joke, so are the comments. Do not take DL so seriously.

by Anonymousreply 110April 2, 2018 12:05 PM

Forgives her to deflect from his own daliences, most likely same-sex. And yes, women always cheat on beta-males.

by Anonymousreply 111April 2, 2018 12:08 PM

R110 DL has some good gossip, Kevin Spacey was outed as a pervert rapist in DL many years ago before he was exposed, So it is not always BS on here. Colin Firth has a clean cut/good husband image but some posters here outed him as a notorious womanizer, It makes sense giving some Blind items outing him and his wife' affair and his attitude toward the whole thing makes you believe he has his own issues/affairs as well.

by Anonymousreply 112April 2, 2018 12:12 PM

R112 Here is the source of those speculations:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113April 2, 2018 12:17 PM

I bet bitchy Emily Blunt rang Stanley Tucci and laughed at shrivelled Colin’s attempts at seduction.

by Anonymousreply 114April 2, 2018 12:49 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115April 3, 2018 1:46 PM

The people who keep talking about how happy they are in a marriage and how much they love or crazy about their partner, it always end in divorce

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116April 3, 2018 2:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!