Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Colin Firth’s wife admits she had a fling with the childhood friend she now accuses of stalking her

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74April 2, 2018 4:30 PM

whore

by Anonymousreply 1March 9, 2018 4:48 AM

I bet her and Colin were never actually "separated"... oh my

by Anonymousreply 2March 9, 2018 4:52 AM

So Colin Firth's wife had an affair and now, to save face, his PR team claims he and his wife were briefly separated at the time of the affair.

by Anonymousreply 3March 9, 2018 4:53 AM

They probably were separated -- it would explain the guy losing his shit when she went back to her husband.

by Anonymousreply 4March 9, 2018 4:53 AM

Well what she expect opening her legs to anyone.

by Anonymousreply 5March 9, 2018 4:54 AM

"she had a fling with the childhood friend she now accuses of stalking her"

She is my firth and only love!

by Anonymousreply 6March 9, 2018 4:59 AM

Will he be boiling a bunny soon?

by Anonymousreply 7March 9, 2018 4:59 AM

He's hot in an 80s soap opera way. He's not "just anyone."

by Anonymousreply 8March 9, 2018 5:03 AM

Colin has done plenty of fucking around.

by Anonymousreply 9March 9, 2018 5:27 AM

[quote] Colin has done plenty of fucking around.

True, in the past. I'm curious if he has cheated on her because he has said that she is too beautiful to even consider looking at another woman. This story is better than the movies Firth has been in these past couple of years. Certainly more entertaining than Mamma Mia.

by Anonymousreply 10March 9, 2018 5:43 AM

"I'm curious if he has cheated on her because he has said that she is too beautiful to even consider looking at another woman."

Yeah, right. Stop reading Jane Austen novels. He's a known womanizer.

by Anonymousreply 11March 9, 2018 2:13 PM

Can’t blame her really. He was always just bordering on hot when he was younger but now he looks like every other normal, middle aged fat guy.

by Anonymousreply 12March 9, 2018 2:19 PM

[quote] now he looks like every other normal, middle aged fat guy.

I always want to know where pricks like R2 who spew nonsense like this live. Certainly not in the continental USA.

by Anonymousreply 13March 9, 2018 2:22 PM

Love the gay men who have sex with strangers in bathrooms calling her a "slut"

I'm sure Colin had affairs, too

by Anonymousreply 14March 9, 2018 2:25 PM

The PR spinners have fed lashings to the public of Firth and his wife being the "perfect" couple, so you know in reality that they weren't. This relevation simply confirms reality.

by Anonymousreply 15March 9, 2018 2:25 PM

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I, and I'm not throwing shade, don't see the great beauty of his wife. Attractive but she's not Monica Bellucci.

by Anonymousreply 16March 9, 2018 2:36 PM

His nickname is girthy Firth from what I’ve heard about him

by Anonymousreply 17March 9, 2018 3:00 PM

I'm here for you Colin. Call me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 9, 2018 3:03 PM

They have an open relationship and also swing both ways: Exhibit A: look at his shit eating grin: a night with Aaron taylor Johnson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 9, 2018 3:22 PM

[quote]They have an open relationship and also swing both ways

No wonder Taron Egerton had such a look of love for Firthy baby

by Anonymousreply 20March 9, 2018 3:26 PM

Have they ever had a threesome with Ben Barnes? Livia's smug expression is telling me "yes."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 9, 2018 3:47 PM

Colin is a pussyhound... exclusively

by Anonymousreply 22March 9, 2018 3:49 PM

What kind of crazy bitch would cheat on Colin Firth?

by Anonymousreply 23March 9, 2018 4:01 PM

Oh Colin, did you forget about the BJ in the back of the limo?

by Anonymousreply 24March 9, 2018 4:39 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 9, 2018 4:41 PM

If they hadn't shown up together the press would have wondered why.

by Anonymousreply 26March 9, 2018 5:41 PM

Ah, not separated but in an open relationship and trying to hide it.

by Anonymousreply 27March 9, 2018 5:51 PM

How do you know they are in a open relationship?

by Anonymousreply 28March 9, 2018 5:55 PM

I'm sure the wife was also scared that her lover (who's quite the hot bear, she really has divers taste!) would reveal some shady facts about her "eco-fashion" BS enterprise. Too bad the Firths ruined the life of a man who's probably only guilty of fucking Miss Firth when she's got tired of british dick.

by Anonymousreply 29March 9, 2018 5:56 PM

They where separated, when Livia dumped the italian and reunited with Colin, he received an e-mail detailing all the things they did in bed, to mortify Colin and undermine their efforts to mend the marriage. Colin was wounded. I think he loves her a lot. For most men, cheating is only sex, but when women cheat, there is often some kind of emotional attachment... if not love.

by Anonymousreply 30March 9, 2018 6:01 PM

r25 even the headline is pure bitchiness

by Anonymousreply 31March 9, 2018 6:03 PM

“but when women cheat, there is often some kind of emotional attachment... if not love.”

That’s a myth. Many women like variety in the bed, too.

by Anonymousreply 32March 9, 2018 6:04 PM

This is the quality DL content I seek. I’m pretty jaded and this more rhan surprises me for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 33March 9, 2018 6:08 PM

"That’s a myth. Many women like variety in the bed, too. "

Yes, I said often (not always) and in this particular case, apparently Livia fell for the guy. I understand why Colin was so mortified. He's had a lot of affairs with other women, but I don't think he fell for any of them. He lost a lot of weight when the affair was going on. He must love her a lot.

by Anonymousreply 34March 9, 2018 6:10 PM

Firth, like most men probably has a double standard: sex with other women fine for him because it means nothing. Sex for his wife with other men, not ok, even if it means nothing to her.

by Anonymousreply 35March 9, 2018 6:13 PM

But does Colin sleep with other women when he was/is with her?

by Anonymousreply 36March 9, 2018 6:14 PM

[quote]he has said that she is too beautiful to even consider looking at another woman.

The lady doth protest too much. I tend to believe womanising rumours when someone is throwing out such blatant PR falsehoods...

by Anonymousreply 37March 9, 2018 6:18 PM

Those rumours have been out for years. He keeps this perfect husband image of his films, but it's all smoke and mirrors, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 38March 9, 2018 6:22 PM

What’s sauce for the goose... why shouldn’t she?

by Anonymousreply 39March 9, 2018 6:22 PM

Sounds like they both dabble, then. The only mistake was her getting involved with a crazy person without dignity. No one with any brains or class chases after someone who doesn't want them.

by Anonymousreply 40March 9, 2018 6:25 PM

There was a BI when he was nommed for his Oscar that one of the Oscar nominees was thinking of leaving his wife for a much younger woman. Firth and Jeff Bridges were some of the guesses.

by Anonymousreply 41March 9, 2018 6:25 PM

Ok, so Firth has been having other affairs so far?

by Anonymousreply 42March 9, 2018 6:27 PM

They are both rich, famous, attractive and cosmopolite... you think they spend every night home watching tv together? Of course they're into an open marriage! They're both "at fault" for this mess.

by Anonymousreply 43March 9, 2018 6:28 PM

From article:

[quote] 'Colin presented this to his wife and in what must have been a very difficult confrontation. But he is the man that he is and has maintained his dignity throughout.'

LOL.

by Anonymousreply 44March 9, 2018 6:29 PM

R23, Colin is an average looking 50-something Englishman not some sex God. He wasn't that hot, even when he was young.

by Anonymousreply 45March 9, 2018 6:35 PM

[quote]Too bad the Firths ruined the life of a man who's probably only guilty of fucking Miss Firth when she's got tired of british dick.

That's a hell of a lot of fanfic posing as truth there, buddy.

The Firths wouldn't have gone to the police and exposed themselves to gossip like this if her ex was just sitting around doing nothing.

by Anonymousreply 46March 9, 2018 6:40 PM

"Ok, so Firth has been having other affairs so far? "

I don't know for sure, I was not there, but those rumours have been around for years. Here at DL, for example.

by Anonymousreply 47March 9, 2018 6:46 PM

Sure r46 that's possible, but they also may just desperately be trying to get ahead of a damaging story that blows apart their image as socially-conscious, happily wedded celebs (Livia Firth is a demi-celeb herself, with her eco-fashion).

This guy likely has a ton of damaging evidence (texts, photos, videos possibly) so they would have been 'exposed' to the gossip anyways. And he works in Italian media. Either he is scorned and lashing out, or maybe trying to protect and defend himself from the pr power of the Firths who are trying to portray him as a criminal.

Either way juicy story. Never believed Firth was on the up and up either, maritally anway. Didn't he co-habitate part time with Meg Tilly for years in an open setting?

by Anonymousreply 48March 9, 2018 6:56 PM

I think this could get really ugly. Hell hath no fury like a scorned man!

by Anonymousreply 49March 9, 2018 7:03 PM

I hope nothing more comes out, for the shake of their children.

I want to clarify I said he has had affairs, but obviously is all speculation from BIs and DL. I don't know for sure. Maybe he is a model husband, but I think after 20 years with the same person, is understandable if that's true.

by Anonymousreply 50March 9, 2018 7:13 PM

I too am concerned about shaken children, R50. Terrible.

by Anonymousreply 51March 9, 2018 7:28 PM

I imagine he is gone a good bit of the time. Sure she can join him on locations but I bet it makes a wife feel like a third wheel. And the actors are often "in character." I think it would be hard to keep a marriage happy when married to this big of a star.

by Anonymousreply 52March 9, 2018 7:37 PM

Saw this and thought, "what? Brits? Ooooooh!" But then I noticed it was Italians and didn't even bother to click. Non-stop MELODRAMA. Exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 53March 9, 2018 7:55 PM

Colin is a nonentity...always in mediocre productions.

by Anonymousreply 54March 9, 2018 7:57 PM

[quote] Didn't he co-habitate part time with Meg Tilly for years in an open setting?

I don't think they had an open relationship he just never married her. IIRC he fled back to England to work after their son was born and they split.

by Anonymousreply 55March 9, 2018 8:47 PM

Colin is an A-list celebrity and still good looking. He'll have no problem finding young pussy.

by Anonymousreply 56March 9, 2018 8:55 PM

Gossip bump

by Anonymousreply 57March 10, 2018 2:01 AM

He had a torrid affair with Kevin Bacon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58March 10, 2018 3:33 AM

by Anonymousreply 59March 10, 2018 6:00 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 60March 19, 2018 2:49 PM

Why do women find Firth hot?? He’s a tall skinny Brit with a flat butt and sticks for legs.

by Anonymousreply 61March 19, 2018 3:12 PM

He's always typecast as a good husband and partner. I suspect that makes him appealing to the the ladies.

by Anonymousreply 62March 19, 2018 4:06 PM

R61 he doesn't show off his body so women can imagine it's better than it is. American women have this idea that British men are less likely to cheat than American men. They are very impressed when they see Brit actors with age appropriate non model wives. It never occurs to these women that these gentlemen have a safe appropriate wife at home and hotter side pieces. In fact it's traditional for the upper classes to have these semi open don't ask don't tell relationships. American women think Brits are straight out of a fairy tale.

by Anonymousreply 63March 19, 2018 4:50 PM

How could anyone walk away from the Firth cock?

by Anonymousreply 64March 19, 2018 4:51 PM

His appeal rests very largely these days on the Tom Ford face furniture. It lends him a retro and bookish glamor.

by Anonymousreply 65March 19, 2018 4:57 PM

[quote]Where are Colin's balls?

Inside his wife's purse

by Anonymousreply 66March 23, 2018 7:52 AM

Ha ha ha ha ha The Firths are trying to make out they had a private arrangement and were separate at the time. Even though the so called stalker met her at their house over dinner, the Firths carried on living together in their house and travelled everywhere together including appearing together at awards all over the world. The stalker followed her all around the world fucking her for 11 months, Colin is your classic Blue Pill Chump, the Firths have now got back together are there so call fake separation.

by Anonymousreply 67March 23, 2018 7:54 AM

The wife is ugly, very mannish. I can't stand women with masculine faces and prominent jawlines. I don't understand how straight men would find women with those sort of facial features attractive or feminine.

Colin was good looking as a young man. I first saw him in the PBS series "Lost Empires". He also had a nice head of hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68March 23, 2018 9:53 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69March 23, 2018 11:35 AM

R69 jealous frau who has worn out a half-dozen "Pride & Prejudice" DVDs?

by Anonymousreply 70March 23, 2018 12:22 PM

This will provide years of great songwriting material for their son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71March 23, 2018 3:20 PM

The son’s cute

by Anonymousreply 72April 1, 2018 1:53 PM

The son looks part Indian or Pakistani, are we sure it's Colin's son?!!

by Anonymousreply 73April 1, 2018 10:51 PM

His wife isn't good looking at all, what a Plain Jane. I'm convinced straight guys will fuck anything with a vagine.

by Anonymousreply 74April 2, 2018 4:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!