Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hollywood Lesbians Part 2

Let's continue our discussion of Hollywood Lezzie's

Link to the first thread below:

by Anonymousreply 20018 hours ago

Any more info on Gillian Anderson and her taste for light skin black women? Has she hooked up with anyone else famous?

by Anonymousreply 103/06/2018

I know this is asking for a lot and feel free to tell me to go read it myself, but can some kind soul just post the top, say, 5 juiciest bits from the first thread, please?

by Anonymousreply 203/06/2018

Susan Flannery. She was so hot when she was younger.

by Anonymousreply 303/08/2018

The 2 Rachels in Disobedience. Any info?

by Anonymousreply 403/15/2018

R3 Just watched an 1987 episode of B&B with Susan where Caroline came to Stephanie's door asking about Ridge and the chemistry between them was electric. Susan's whole face lit up when she opened the door. So they were clearly fucking very early on in B&B.

by Anonymousreply 503/15/2018

Someone in the other thread mentioned margarita levieva as being gay/bi, anyone know anything more about that? I think she's really beautiful and she does kind of ping. Also it would be nice to get some dish on some new blood and not just the usual suspect's.

by Anonymousreply 603/16/2018

Apparently she is dating Sebastian Stan R6.

by Anonymousreply 703/16/2018

Maybe they're both bi?

by Anonymousreply 803/16/2018

Michelle Rodriguez still single ?

by Anonymousreply 903/16/2018

r8 Yep Just like Michelle Rodriguez, I mean she did date Zac Efron [/sarcasm off]

by Anonymousreply 1003/16/2018

levieva and stan have been in a low profile relationship for years. doesn't mean they are irrevocally straight, but i feel those kind of relationships tend to be genuine. as soon as a couple gets papp'd within the first month of 'dating', on the other hand...

by Anonymousreply 1103/17/2018

Like Aaron Sorkin and Kristin Davis R11. Sealing it with a kiss makes it more the believable.

by Anonymousreply 1203/17/2018

Sorry, that google url shortener didn't work

by Anonymousreply 1303/17/2018

Rachel McAdams?

by Anonymousreply 1403/20/2018

What about Cara and Paris ?

by Anonymousreply 1503/27/2018

Ha. Kristen Davis is so gay she couldn't even find Sorkin's lips in R13's pic!

by Anonymousreply 1603/27/2018

Bump

by Anonymousreply 1703/31/2018

I recently re-read the Agnes Moorehead chapter of my “Hollywood Lesbians“ book by the prestigious and illustrious Bozeman Hadeleigh. A DL fave.

by Anonymousreply 1803/31/2018

Does anyone else have that trashy book? There’s a person that they name as X in the Patsy Kelly chapter that I’m dying to know who they are talking about. Must’ve still been alive when the book was printed

by Anonymousreply 1903/31/2018

The cast of Big Little Lies?

by Anonymousreply 2004/10/2018

ugh

i posted some gayboys on a previous thread,

but who are our lovely lezzies?

by Anonymousreply 2104/11/2018

Vanessa Redgrave and Jane Fonda??

by Anonymousreply 2204/14/2018

R20 Ashley Benson is bi or les ? I though she was dating that chad guy ?

by Anonymousreply 2304/14/2018

R23 You're thinking of Pretty Little Liars.

by Anonymousreply 2404/14/2018

R24 silly me

by Anonymousreply 2504/14/2018

Rachel Weisz married to 2 gay guys Craig and Aronofsky of course she's a lesbian

by Anonymousreply 2604/19/2018

Mariska Hargitay and Maria Bello still rubbing tacos?

by Anonymousreply 2704/19/2018

Is Paris Jackson a lesbian ?

by Anonymousreply 2804/19/2018

Ashley Benson was rumoured to have a thing with Sofu Snow. Posted lots of suggestive photos on IG of the two of them on vacation. Snow, an out lesbian is now with Tegan Quin.

I think Benson is very conflicted about her sexuality and probably prefers women. Comes from a very religious family apparently so won't be coming out any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 2904/19/2018

Rachel McAdams is straight but very gay positive. Doesn't care what people think about her, plays the Hollywood game very well. Just had a baby boy with boyfriend Jamie Linden.

by Anonymousreply 3004/19/2018

Paris Jackson, like most women us straight until she's not. I think she has a huge crush on Cara Delevingne in part because she knows Cara likes women and in part because she's a bit of an attention whore.

Hanging out with Cara Delevingne and getting all touchy feely in public is a great way to get your picture plastered all over the Internet.

by Anonymousreply 3104/19/2018

Michelle Rodrigues is rumoured to be dating a woman now, German model Ashton Flutey.

by Anonymousreply 3204/19/2018

Maria Bello has a boyfriend now, some guy named Elijah Allan-Blitz.

by Anonymousreply 3304/19/2018

Anyone know anything about Elizabeth Olsen and Aubrey Plaza? Are they together? Or just very affectionate with each other?

by Anonymousreply 3404/19/2018

Elizabeth loves touching Aubrey, that's clear.

by Anonymousreply 3504/19/2018

Aubrey is out as bisexual. Anything about Olsen?

by Anonymousreply 3604/19/2018

Lauren Cohan pings to high heaven

by Anonymousreply 3704/19/2018

R27 No deary. Maria missed the cock when she lezzed out with her ex-girlfriend. She missed the pinga and left her ex for a younger guy!

by Anonymousreply 3804/19/2018

R26 No. Darren is not gay gay, he likes pussy. Craig also likes a little of both. Just ass his friend the so-called top,Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 3904/19/2018

R38 see R33.

by Anonymousreply 4004/19/2018

Part 1 was fun. What happened?

Lol at R26. No, Rachel Weisz is not a lesbian DanielCraig is not gay and Aronofsky ? Never heard any gay rumors, totally the opposite.

by Anonymousreply 4104/19/2018

Rachel is pregnant, not that that means anything.

by Anonymousreply 4204/20/2018

R42 see R30

by Anonymousreply 4304/20/2018

R43 / R40 Please go see a shrink. We can read. Your little OCD has become utterly annoying.

by Anonymousreply 4404/20/2018

Any Camila Belle gossip ? Why does not she come out?

by Anonymousreply 4504/20/2018

oi R32, ashton flutely is as german as veggimite

by Anonymousreply 4604/20/2018

R44 - Apparently R38 and R42 cannot.

by Anonymousreply 4704/20/2018

Rachel Weisz is pregnant. Didn't see that posted asshole R44. Should have been obvious since I posted after R41

by Anonymousreply 4804/20/2018

And McAdams already had her baby so she wouldn't be pregnant anymore. Take your stupidity R44 somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 4904/20/2018

I think the news about Rachel Weiss being pregnant just broke today. She's 48 years old so kind of understanable why the assumption R42 meant McAdams.

by Anonymousreply 5004/20/2018

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 5105/21/2018

It's a shame Claudia Christian is already forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 5205/21/2018

I miss this thread. Wow, lesbians really don't tell their secrets!

I need more gossip, lesbians...where are you? Don't be shy...

by Anonymousreply 5305/21/2018

Lchat women think Cara D and Ashley Benson are an item.

by Anonymousreply 5405/22/2018

R54 Did Cara break up with Paris?

by Anonymousreply 5505/22/2018

I’m not sure r55.

by Anonymousreply 5605/23/2018

Priya is Chora? Gay bi straight? Yachting?

by Anonymousreply 5705/31/2018

F..King predictive text. I mean Priyanka Chopra

by Anonymousreply 5805/31/2018

Chopra is probably just a yacht girl. I don't see it.

I wish Rachel Weisz was an in the closet lesbian, or at least bisexual?! Though it looks like she is settling with Craig - who I cannot get why people fancy. She is aging very well.

Sandra Bullock still considered to be in the closet? Along with Celine Dion?

Rachel McAdams I don't get see as anything but straight.

Aubrey Plaza confirmed bi?! She is quirky, I like her a lot, she really does not care. Haha.

Maria Bello I am very shocked about. I guess that is a midlife crisis.

Taylor Swift is apparently a lesbian in hiding. I kind of hope she never comes out.

Kate McKinnon now considered Hollywood? Been in a few movies. The least scandalous lesbian out there... unless one of you DLs know anything? She was obsessed with Gillian Anderson - rightfully so! The interview where Gillian talked about watching the YT video of Kate giving her undying love was funny and awkward.

I know I mentioned a few singers, do not know a lot about Hollywood les/bi women.

by Anonymousreply 5905/31/2018

Gay men are from Mars and gay women are from Venus ... different worlds, differnt mentalities. The underlying lesbian hate toward men is just too much to bear ... therefore I don't dive flying feck about who is or who is not ... as long as they are not ppart of my life.

by Anonymousreply 6005/31/2018

R59 I heard Taylor and Karlie are a couple

by Anonymousreply 6105/31/2018

I think Weisz is bi and so is Craig. Aronofsky and Sam Mendes are said to be bi, too

by Anonymousreply 6206/01/2018

R59 A yacht girl? Do you mean that in the 40,000 a night whore type of way? Any tea on that? She must be bearding for Ms Jonas.

Bullock...doesn't everyone in the industry know about her? Same thing with Celine. They both have the closet half open.

Maria Bello went back to cock. It seems that her ex-girlfriend was a one off relationship.

Kate worshiping Gillian Anderson is very unimpressive. GA is such a bi-slut. Kate could do much better than cock and pussy crazy GA.

R62 Ms Craig was seen on vacation with Princess Andy Cohen. I wonder who bottomed for whom?

by Anonymousreply 6306/01/2018

Charlize Theron

Kathy Bates

Sandra Bullock

Jada Pinkett Smith

Doria Markle, Meghans Mom. Ping ping ping

by Anonymousreply 6406/01/2018

Charlize: If she as Sean Penn she must be fucking bi. No lesbian would go for a piece of shit like that.

Kate Bates : She was married but pings.

Sandy: She has liked guys but likes girls better now.

JPS: She is beyond butch. It is beyond obvious that she loves women. Will is an anal bottom when he is fucked by guys.

Doria: I don't get much pingage from her. However I don't see her linked to anything with a penis......

by Anonymousreply 6506/01/2018

[Quote] Charlize: If she as Sean Penn she must be fucking bi. No lesbian would go for a piece of shit like that.

Seriously. I don't understand that dickhead's appeal....at all.

by Anonymousreply 6606/01/2018

^^ He has a huge cock.

by Anonymousreply 6706/01/2018

^^^^^^^^^ He is a huge cock.

by Anonymousreply 6806/01/2018

R67 That's just sad.

by Anonymousreply 6906/01/2018

[quote]Kate McKinnon now considered Hollywood? Been in a few movies. The least scandalous lesbian out there...

She refuses to talk about her private life in interviews. Her father died when she was a teenager and during college she didn't tell friends about that up until she wrote and performed a one woman show about teenage girl whose father is dying. She then revealed to her college friends that her father had died four years before.

The Kate McKinnon thread on L Chat has some solid details on some of the women has dated and they also found out info on her current girlfriend. That thread over there is a shit show thread at times. Some L chatters don't like that McKinnon has played straight women in movies and shows. Some of them post nasty things about some of McKinnon's SNL co-stars and the main targets are most of the white male cast members and this past season they posted nasty things about the featured player Heidi Gardner. Leslie Jones gets hate over there for her bad acting, but L Chatters usually jump to her defense right away.

by Anonymousreply 7006/01/2018

R70 Thanks for the info. I had no idea about her personal life, it is part of McKinnon's appeal to me that she is so privte. The L Chat sounds toxic AF. I like LJ on the weekend update, not sure I've seen her in any films.

R63 Yacht girl to try stay relevant, making contacts by any means necessary, including paid for sex, but maybe I'm a little harsh on her. Now that Quantico has been cancelled it is no surprise that she is now in photos with a guy whose sexuality is questioned. But I definitely don't get a vibe from her.

KM was young and not yet known in the video. GA said she watched it but then never mentioned it on set. I read that GA said she considers herself hetero even though she has tried with women.

I wish Sandra would just come out already! She is one of my fave actresses. No point for Celine, not with the late husband passing. That would only get her hate.

Kate Walsh (Grey's Anatomy) is another that seems in the closet to me.

by Anonymousreply 7106/01/2018

5:40 is when Kate McKinnon is seducing GA. This is the video GA watched whilst in the bath, I suspect.

by Anonymousreply 7206/01/2018

[Quote] The L Chat sounds toxic AF.

Some threads are worse than others.

by Anonymousreply 7306/01/2018

R70 Heidi Gardner is ripped right here on Datalounge. Her vocal fry and lack of talent make her a complete fucking joke. A pet of Lorne who will have The NBC brass step in and get rid of.

by Anonymousreply 7406/01/2018

Why do people think Sandra Bullock is gay?

by Anonymousreply 7506/01/2018

R75 I dont know, she is dating a hottie.

by Anonymousreply 7606/01/2018

Clea Duvall

Julia Stiles

Kate Beckinsale....deeply closeted, but pings to me

Kate Bosworth

Emma Watson

Angelina Jolie. And she had a big lez affair in the 90s with model Jenny Shimizu

by Anonymousreply 7706/01/2018

R71 You can use the DL search button to dig old gossip on GA, she has done more than simply experimented with women. Bullock has been mentioned every now and then in several gossip threads in here and most of them refer to her as not straight.

by Anonymousreply 7806/01/2018

[quote][R70] Heidi Gardner is ripped right here on Datalounge. Her vocal fry and lack of talent make her a complete fucking joke. A pet of Lorne who will have The NBC brass step in and get rid of.

Yeah, she gets ripped here too. On the McKinnon L Chat thread, the hate for her is because she gets a lot of air time which means less Kate air time. Most L Chatters don't like Alex Moffat and Mikey Day for the same reason. It's funny that L Chatters hate Mikey Day so much, but yet he co-writes or writes a lot of sketches for Kate. Those McKinnon fans just don't get that Kate's career has built up with help from men.

The posters on L Chat have posted shitty things about McKinnon's current girlfriend. The girlfriend is ten years younger than Kate and that has led to people labeling the girlfriend a "golddigger". Back when McKinnon dated Broadway actress Marla Mindelle, there was a lot of sorts of speculation about Mindelle being a bitch and possibly mistreating Kate. It was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 7906/01/2018

[Quote] Kate Bosworth

I've heard she's bi.

by Anonymousreply 8006/02/2018

Angie Jolie is a LUG type though she had affairs with women when she was with Brad Shitt.

by Anonymousreply 8106/02/2018

R79 I wouldn't be surprised if Kate dates a prominent actor(I mean a guy) for the shock value of it all! With most everyone somewhat fluid in terms of orientation and gender these days she might even become a manny just to fuck with people's minds.

by Anonymousreply 8206/02/2018

No one seems to talk about Alison Janney. How is she left off the rumor list?

by Anonymousreply 8306/02/2018

Alison Janney

by Anonymousreply 8406/02/2018

She has always pinged to me R83. She has said that people think she is a lesbian, but she is not.

by Anonymousreply 8506/02/2018

Are Busy Phillips and Michelle Williams fuck buddies?

by Anonymousreply 8606/02/2018

Michelle and Harvey Whalestein used to be fuck buddies...EWWWWWW!

by Anonymousreply 8706/02/2018

Camryn Mannheim?

The Queen, Latifah is her name

by Anonymousreply 8806/02/2018

Camryn tried pussy once but is strictly dickly. now. She basically missed the beef.

by Anonymousreply 8906/02/2018

R77 Emma Watson? Ha, I don't see that at all. Kate Beckinsale also. Wishful thinking there. Julia Stiles does ping, however.

R79 I can't believe people hate so much on Kate. No wonder she hides from the trolls. I figured her current girlfriend would be from the same circle as Kate, why they got to hate on the poor lass.

by Anonymousreply 9006/02/2018

R90 Kate McKinnon doesn't get hate on L Chat. Her fans over there are constantly bashing most of Kate's SNL co-stars. The ones they really don't bash are Kenan Thompson, Cecily Strong, and Aidy Bryant. When someone occasionally bashes Kenan, all hell breaks loose on that thread. Yet, they frequently bash the white male cast members to no end and only once awhile do they get called out on it.

Some of the fans read the SNL threads on here and they threw a major fit when there was a running joke about Kate being ill. It was funny to see them bitch about DL, when they themselves post crazy theories about Kate and they post shitty things about a lot of people Kate has worked/works with.

by Anonymousreply 9106/02/2018

R91 Okay, it makes sense they don't bash Aidy, KM brings her up a lot during interviews. Whatever the reason for the hate they sound like a depressed, jealous bunch.

by Anonymousreply 9206/02/2018

L Chat is very strange. I peek at it occasionally for updates on things I am interested in. However, for every interesting post, there are 500 more of people arguing about nothing. It gives me a headache after like 10 mins.

by Anonymousreply 9306/02/2018

I'm put off ever visiting! I feel like whoever it is I am conversing with has done me a huge favour. Ha. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 9406/02/2018

Very few L Chat threads are enjoyable most of the time. The thing that really turned me off from L Chat was when a bunch of posters were defending Laura Prepon and other celebrities' involvement with Scientology. Some of them were unaware of how homophobic COS is. There were posts saying that "Scienotology was just some little celebrity trend". About ten years ago, I didn't know that much about Scientology until I house sat for my cousin and her husband. I went to their bookshelf for something to read and came upon My Billion Year Contract by ex-Scieno Nancy Many. I fell down the rabbit hole and have read other books, blogs, and watched documentaries about COS. When I read the posts of people defending Prepon and other Scieno celebs it pissed me off because in addition to the homophobia, there are many horrible things COS has done to people.

by Anonymousreply 9506/02/2018

Who fucking cares about the L Chat?

Let's go back to Lez gossip, if there's any.

by Anonymousreply 9606/02/2018

R95 Scientology is fucked up. I don't understand how they have got away with it for so long. Splitting up families and they're paying for the privilege. I totally forgot Laura P was part of it (is she bisexual?). Any other well known lesbians part of it? Ellen Degenerate? Rosie O? Queen Latifah?

R96 The L Chat is connected to lesbian gossip.... contribute a little if it isn't to your liking. Pfft.

by Anonymousreply 9706/02/2018

Say what you will about Rosie or Ellen, I doubt either was EVER so needy for " exclusive spirituality "as to fall for that scam. Portia perhaps though.

by Anonymousreply 9806/02/2018

I thought the COS was against homosexuality. I don't think all that auditing or whatever would allow for any gayness. As for Travolta and maybe Tom Cruise, the church has gay blackmail material I bet.

by Anonymousreply 9906/02/2018

Thank you R96.

by Anonymousreply 10006/02/2018

Diane Keaton?

by Anonymousreply 10106/03/2018

Why are there rumors about Sandra Bullock?

by Anonymousreply 10206/03/2018

No idea.

by Anonymousreply 10306/25/2018

Is there any truth to the rumors about Kerry Washington?

by Anonymousreply 10406/25/2018

Mamie gummer?

by Anonymousreply 10506/25/2018

Bump

by Anonymousreply 10607/06/2018

True that Marcia Cross and Lauren Graham were a couple and MC was set to come out on the View about it but LG backed out last minute?

by Anonymousreply 10707/08/2018

R104, supposedly she was out and about in the LA lesbian scene before she got famous.

Although there are many photos of her with Tony Goldwyn where there’s obvious chemistry and they get very close to each other. It’s safe to say they really like each other. Not sure if it’s a sexual thing, though.

Her marriage to that gay sporto seems a little weird.

by Anonymousreply 10807/08/2018

Some oldies that surprised me: Candice Bergen, Linda Evagelista, Kathy Najimy, Geri Halliwell, Julie Christie, Ione Skye

by Anonymousreply 10907/08/2018

Where did you get that list R109?

by Anonymousreply 11007/08/2018

[quote] Some oldies that surprised me: Candice Bergen

It was also a shock to Larry Hagman.

by Anonymousreply 11107/08/2018

R110:

by Anonymousreply 11207/09/2018

Any gossip from the Oceans 8 set?

by Anonymousreply 11307/11/2018

r113 One of the main cast is apparently rumored to be heterosexual.

by Anonymousreply 11407/11/2018

The only one that has had rumors of being a lesbian is Candace R112.

by Anonymousreply 11507/11/2018

There are plenty of lesbian items on that page, r115.

by Anonymousreply 11607/11/2018

More gossip please !!

by Anonymousreply 11707/11/2018

I was referencing R109's list R116. Of the six people they mentioned Candice is the only one that had gay rumors.

by Anonymousreply 11807/14/2018

I get the feeling there might be an influx of new posters now that there's tapatalk drama with the LChat.

by Anonymousreply 11907/27/2018

Since most of us don't go there you want to describe the drama R119?

by Anonymousreply 12007/27/2018

R120 Tapatalk has purchased Zetaboard and is forcing ALL of the Zetaboards to migrate to Tapatalk. And anons aren't happy about it.

by Anonymousreply 12107/27/2018

But Tapatalk is primary for mobile R121.

by Anonymousreply 12207/27/2018

Catherine Zeta Jones. Elizabeth Moss

by Anonymousreply 12308/09/2018

You have a fertile imagination R123.

by Anonymousreply 12408/09/2018

R124 both have hooked up with a woman in the past according to insiders. Just putting it out there in case there is more info.

by Anonymousreply 12508/11/2018

R122 Tapatalk has been expanding from mobile for awhile. They bought the yukuboards sometime last year.

by Anonymousreply 12609/21/2018

Any gossip on Taissa Farmiga?

by Anonymousreply 12709/21/2018

Ashley Benson and Cara seem involved.

by Anonymousreply 12809/22/2018

Grace Gummer.

by Anonymousreply 12909/22/2018

Years ago I read a post about Gillian Anderson and Helen Hunt making out in a movie theater. Did I see that on DataLounge?

by Anonymousreply 13009/22/2018

Probably r130.

by Anonymousreply 13109/22/2018

I don't think it seems much of a surprise now days of who is gay, but a lot of these actresses come out and say they are Bi like it is the new craze.

by Anonymousreply 13209/23/2018

r118 No, Linda Evangelista and Geri Halliwell had lesbian rumors as well, e.g. on the A-list, an old gossip site that cared for the truth.

by Anonymousreply 13309/23/2018

This thread is pathetic half the women mentioned here have tenuous rumors at best or the women hasn’t been relevant in over 15 years

by Anonymousreply 13409/23/2018

The add some thing intelligent to the conversation instead of being a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 13510/01/2018

I don't have any good gossip on her r127 but taissa does ping for me. She is/was? Supposedly dating a guy who looked just like her strangely, It was odd.

by Anonymousreply 13612/22/2018

Saoirse Ronan supposedly went to after parties on Golden Globes awards night with her girlfriend but gf didn’t attend GG itself

by Anonymousreply 13702/04/2019

I wonder about Carol Kane. She gave a delightful interview on NPR last night, and I went to see if she’s ever had a husband or children. There is no information about her personal life anywhere. Perhaps she’s just very private.

by Anonymousreply 13802/04/2019

Rachel Brosnahan? I know she's married but wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 13902/04/2019

R139 Brosnanhan pings a bit for me. Maybe, she's bi.

by Anonymousreply 14002/04/2019

Brosnahan definitely pings bi.

by Anonymousreply 14102/04/2019

R138 Carole Kane dated Woody Harrelson back in the 80s.

by Anonymousreply 14202/04/2019

What does Ronan's girlfriend look like?

by Anonymousreply 14302/04/2019

might as well inquire about the Diane Lane rumor that was on the Part 1 of this topic. She really dating/dated a woman?

by Anonymousreply 14402/04/2019

Helene York from The Other Two and The Good Fight pings. I'm betting she's bi.

by Anonymousreply 14503/02/2019

Saoirse Ronan and Kate Winslet are supposed to star as "unlikely lovers" in an upcoming movie. Awesome!

by Anonymousreply 14603/02/2019

Isn't Kate old enough to be Saoirse's mom?

by Anonymousreply 14703/02/2019

Supposedly, Ronan is dating her co-star from Mary Queen of Scots, Jack Lowden. He pings to me but I'm not a gay guy. What say all of you with working male gaydar? I'd really love it if Ronan was gay. We need some hot, young lesbians in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 14803/02/2019

Saoirse and Kate look better together in that photo than Rooney and Cait did in Carol.

by Anonymousreply 14903/02/2019

Saoirse and Kate look like they could be related.

by Anonymousreply 15003/02/2019

R150 I was going to say the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 15103/02/2019

Thanks for bumping this thread again. I need more lez gossip!

by Anonymousreply 15203/02/2019

From what I’ve read Soairse is gay. She went alone to the golden globes but was seen at the after parties with her gf.

by Anonymousreply 15303/03/2019

Has Ronan ever bearded? Doubt she'll come out but I hope she doesn't try to pull any bearding crap.

by Anonymousreply 15403/03/2019

There are a lot of pictures of her hanging out with and hanging on women. There are also a lot of pictures of her looking really uncomfortable with guys.

by Anonymousreply 15503/03/2019

Back in the day, there was much chitter-chat about Lauren Holly -

by Anonymousreply 15603/03/2019

I don't think anyone with any lesbian tendencies would sleep with Jim Carrey, R156.

by Anonymousreply 15703/03/2019

Who is Ronan dating?

by Anonymousreply 15803/04/2019

So, is Saoirse Ronan gay or not? Are there any actual stories anywhere?

by Anonymousreply 15903/05/2019

r157 oh my

by Anonymousreply 16003/05/2019

I was just trying to see which women are currently on the lists of rumored celebrity lesbians and all we get is Queen Latifah. Meanwhile, every good looking guy under 30 is listed as rumored to be gay all over the place. Where's our list of hot younger lesbians?

by Anonymousreply 16103/12/2019

I can't say who but at least THREE of the following actresses are gay, carpet-devouring, clam-tonguing, lady-taco eating lesbians:

Scarlett Johansson, Blake Lively, Evan Rachel Woof, Kristen Stewart, Brie Larson, Emma Stone, Lena Dunham, Gwyneth Paltrow, Penelope Cruz and Cate Blanchett.

by Anonymousreply 16203/12/2019

Natalie "make America Gay not Goy again" Portman, allegedly.

by Anonymousreply 16303/12/2019

Well, let's see, R162...

Kristen Stewart said she's gay. So, that's one. Pretty sure Emma Stone is gay. Cruz and Wood are, at least, very bisexual (although Cruz might only be in love with Salma Hayek) but, of course, are always with men. I don't know what's going on with Blanchett.

R163, Portman has never, ever pinged for me.

by Anonymousreply 16403/12/2019

Brie Larson, i pray, is gay woman.

by Anonymousreply 16503/13/2019

Are there rumors about Brie Larson?

by Anonymousreply 16603/13/2019

Why do you pray Brie is gay?

by Anonymousreply 16703/13/2019

R165, I'd assume because that poster has the hots for her.

by Anonymousreply 16803/13/2019

Let's hope Brie is a lesbian and a gold star. Why? Oh well she was a child actress and wannabe pop star ... which is like blood to the perverted old sharks in the movie and music biz ..... hopefully she was gay so she wasnt raped and fucked by a million of the industry types old men dirty types like Harvey and other executives like the Jap in the news with Charlotte Kirk.

by Anonymousreply 16903/13/2019

R162 I never thought Blake was a lesbian. Although she still gets shipped with Leighton lol. I don't think they were all that close on the set of GG.

by Anonymousreply 17003/14/2019

Chloe Moretz is still with the gf, Kate Harrison, she was papped with in December. They have since celebrated christmas, NYs, and their birthdays together. Evidence on lchat jcink for those need that;)

by Anonymousreply 17103/14/2019

It cracks me up that there's now 2 LChat sites. Whoever is running the original is a paranoid douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 17203/14/2019

Brie Larson is set to be a huge Marvel icon for the next 6-8 years or more she's going to be bearding heavily per studio demands for her image. Her next "bf" will be some Abercrombie hunk type I'm sure. Nothing like the twink waif fruitcake she's been parading around with all these years.

by Anonymousreply 17303/14/2019

Why are there two LChat sites? At least Brie didn’t marry that guy.

by Anonymousreply 17403/14/2019

R174 they had to move and tapatalk was only supposed to be temporary. But they evidently fucked up when the transition happened. So whoever is running the original site bans anyone from linking the new site.

by Anonymousreply 17503/14/2019

Moretz and Harrison at lax:

by Anonymousreply 176Last Tuesday at 11:14 PM

Hm. Is there any way to reject a lesbian we don't want? I really don't like Moretz. Her face give me fits. Looks like a Picasso painting that someone sat on.

by Anonymousreply 177Last Tuesday at 11:19 PM

[quote]I wonder about Carol Kane. She gave a delightful interview on NPR last night, and I went to see if she’s ever had a husband or children. There is no information about her personal life anywhere. Perhaps she’s just very private.

Back in the 1970s Carol was dating a really hot male rock singer, he never made it but he had an album out which got some airplay on the NYC rock stations. He resembled a dark haired Jim Morrison. Wish I could remember his name. I'd always see them together walking around Greenwich Village.

by Anonymousreply 178Last Tuesday at 11:38 PM

Moretz is above average in looks, I don't know what you are seeing, 177.

by Anonymousreply 179Last Wednesday at 2:08 AM

Chloe Moretz looks like a young Kim Cattrall. They should do a film together, Kim can play her sexy grandmother.

by Anonymousreply 180Last Wednesday at 3:24 AM

Moretz is built like a midget wrestler. No waist to speak of.

by Anonymousreply 181Last Wednesday at 5:12 AM

She's got the weirdest body I've ever seen. No neck, no ass, no waist.

And I'd still giver her a mop job on every hole with my tongue.

by Anonymousreply 182Last Wednesday at 11:21 AM

They closed the AfterEllen and the Trans thread. Maybe this thread will be next since it, too, dares to talk about lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 183Last Friday at 11:18 AM

I always found it interesting that many of the older butch lesbians I've encountered actually prefer having male friends while solely dating women. Interviews with the younger male actors who have worked with some of these women over the years (going back to Edna May Oliver and Marie Dressler, continuing with funny lady Patsy Kelly, movie legend Barbara Stanwyck, drama diva Judith Anderson, and soap matriarchs Constance Ford, Lois Kibbee and Susan Flannery) have indicated that they were often mentors to them. In fact, most of these women preferred being around younger men socially, or in Oliver & Kelly's case, the flamboyant gay man. Of course, these ladies are among the most theatrical in tone & talent. No matter how "cool" Rosie O'Donnell has tried to seem with "the guys", there is something about it which feels way too forced.

by Anonymousreply 184Last Friday at 11:32 AM

There was a rumor that Emma Stone has had a long term fuck buddy agreement with a female high school classmate.

by Anonymousreply 185Last Friday at 12:03 PM

Emma Stone was homeschooled lol.

Here's a query: is Natalie Portman a gay woman?

by Anonymousreply 186Last Friday at 12:44 PM

Yes Natalie Portman is a gay woman.

by Anonymousreply 187Last Friday at 12:45 PM

How is Natalie Portman gay? Rumors and speculation don't really point to anything. Plus, she had a baby with that French dude.

On another note, what's up with Dana Delany? She never married and I've always been curious.

by Anonymousreply 188Last Friday at 1:00 PM

Dana Delaney was always hot as hell. She's aging really well, too. For some reason, though, I always read her as strictly dickly.

Portman doesn't ping at all.

by Anonymousreply 189Last Friday at 5:08 PM

FWIW R188 Dana has said if she were gay she would have no problem letting people know. I think she tries to be edgy with her twitter and it can sometimes come off as if she were into women.

by Anonymousreply 190Last Friday at 5:21 PM

How about we expand the thread to discuss lesbian characters on tv shows or movies, too? That's Hollywood, too.

Anyone stumble across any good lesbian characters on regular tv or Netflix shows or movies? Legends of Tomorrow is actually a good show and has hot lesbian characters. Sara Lance and Ava are really good. The movie Princess Cyd is good, too.

by Anonymousreply 191a day ago

Its Hollywood from another era but I also wondered if Donna Mills was a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 192a day ago

Leslie Jones pings my gaydar. Her bits on SNL about being horny for men just seem so off.

by Anonymousreply 193a day ago

Brie Larson must be gay based on the Taylor Swift theory. Brie's only ever been in relationships with gay men.

by Anonymousreply 194a day ago

I didn’t see Captain Marvel but I saw something online about two women characters appeared to be a gay couple.

by Anonymousreply 195a day ago

Re. Donna Mills, hasn't she been with Larry Gilman for a long time?

by Anonymousreply 196a day ago

Brie is dating Tessa Thompson and I can tell you Natalie Portman is very upset about it. Tessa is her boo.

by Anonymousreply 19720 hours ago

Wait? I thought Tessa Thompson and Janelle Monae were together.

by Anonymousreply 19819 hours ago

I thought Tessa was dating a guy now.

by Anonymousreply 19919 hours ago

[Quote] I didn’t see Captain Marvel but I saw something online about two women characters appeared to be a gay couple.

They were probably talking about Maria Rambeau, who is Carol's best friend.

[Quote] How about we expand the thread to discuss lesbian characters on tv shows or movies, too? That's Hollywood, too.

I'm hoping the Batwoman pilot gets picked up. Although it still cracks me up how much of a negative reaction they got when they announced Ruby Rose would be playing the lead lol

by Anonymousreply 20018 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!