Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hollywood Lesbians

Let's name the Hollywood lesbians. I am interested in the actresses but I would love to hear about power lesbians behind the scenes. Producers, managers, writers and so on

by Anonymousreply 600March 5, 2018 12:45 AM

I guess dlers aren't into lesbians, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1October 8, 2015 6:05 PM

The power lesbians are too busy being powerful to be the subject of gossip?

by Anonymousreply 2October 8, 2015 6:07 PM

Yeah maybe they like to keep secrets and to protect each other s. But I want to know some lez drama too.

by Anonymousreply 3October 8, 2015 6:20 PM

R3 On The Good Wife

by Anonymousreply 4October 9, 2015 8:42 PM

Edith Head and Ellen Corby, though not partners. Marjorie Main and Spring Byington were.

by Anonymousreply 5October 9, 2015 8:55 PM

Megan Ellison, the most powerful dyke in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 6October 9, 2015 9:09 PM

Not really in the entertainment business but is Gloria Allred a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 7October 9, 2015 9:12 PM

Megan E. and Jessica C. were lovers according to... DL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 9, 2015 9:18 PM

So many are in the closet or won't come out. They're different from the gay men.

by Anonymousreply 9October 10, 2015 6:24 AM

Chastain troll to single handedly ruin this thread in 3,2,1...

by Anonymousreply 10October 10, 2015 6:48 AM

The lesbian who ran Disney back in the day was incredibly cool. And respected. Where is she these days?

by Anonymousreply 11October 10, 2015 6:52 AM

[quote]So many are in the closet or won't come out. They're different from the gay men

It's easier for gay women to fly under the radar. But I also think it is easier for them to be accepted when they come out

by Anonymousreply 12October 10, 2015 7:07 AM

who is that, R11?

by Anonymousreply 13October 10, 2015 7:11 AM

Nina Jacobson (spelling? too lazy to look up but just hit me. I had a meeting on the lot with her office once during her reign. Not sure what she's doing now but I remember she was well liked.)

by Anonymousreply 14October 10, 2015 7:37 AM

Megan Ellison barely talks so...we will never know who she's fucking

by Anonymousreply 15October 11, 2015 6:12 AM

This is what i noticed, Powerful Lesbians are always quiet about their personal lives. They're low key. We might get a whisper here and there but when they're confronted about it they have a poker face. ugh.

by Anonymousreply 16October 11, 2015 6:44 AM

There was an old thread on DL about Hollywood lesbians and Jaqueline Bisset was named. I doubt she is totally gay but she could have had a few hookups with women. Does anybody know anything about her?

by Anonymousreply 17October 11, 2015 7:42 PM

Wow, so quiet R16, that there is next to no traffic on this thread. To my surprise, actually. There's not a lesbian contingency on DL at all anymore?

Oh well, come over to the "Herbert Ross Troll" threads instead. We've got some going on there.

by Anonymousreply 18October 11, 2015 9:06 PM

I'm here but I don't have a lot to contribute unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 19October 11, 2015 9:12 PM

Come on over, Lezzie, we've got some lesbian dirt on Joan Allen at the very least. :)

by Anonymousreply 20October 11, 2015 9:14 PM

Don't think Bisset is even bi.

by Anonymousreply 21October 11, 2015 9:26 PM

R21 Whatever, ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 22October 11, 2015 10:31 PM

where can I go to meet closeted Hollywood lesbians?

by Anonymousreply 23November 6, 2015 6:07 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 24November 9, 2015 9:34 PM

Mrs Downey

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 9, 2015 9:46 PM

I've noticed Hollywood also has its version of Lesbian Until Graduation or whatever it is called -- starlets who suddenly have wild lesbian affairs with a co-star, embrace it maybe not publicly but not with shame either, and then, poof, it goes away when it's husband time. Or it looks like it might affect the career. Amber Heard is the extreme example but I know many who have gone the "bisexual" route like Drew Barrymore and it's no big deal -- but it's not exactly good for the cause either. Not that lesbians necessarily have the same cause anyway so maybe they don't care.

by Anonymousreply 26November 11, 2015 2:56 PM

I've been wondering about that, too, R23

by Anonymousreply 27November 11, 2015 3:29 PM

To be fair to Amber Heard, she was legally married (during that brief window of legality in '08, pre- Prop 8) to Tasya Van Ree. (She listed herself as "Amber Van Ree" in incorporation documents, for political donations [where using an alias is illegal], and probably on the home they co-owned [I never saw the lease, though], and they'd been wearing matching rings since '07.) And she hadn't been with a man for over a decade. So she wasn't just "dabbling" or whatever.

Then comes the bad stuff: Amber "comes out", but non-specifically, not mentioning Tasya, followed by their apparent break-up, followed by her PRomance with Depp, which has now graduated to "marriage". Is Johnny so drunk he doesn't know he's married to a lesbo? (Allegedly she still has girls on the side.) Did he join our team and it's a double-beard? (Some were claiming this about him and Vanessa Paradis, and his career is basically reduced to playing the FLAMING-Gay-but-you-can't-say-that-because-we-need-the-kiddies'-$$$ Jack Sparrow in between flops.) Or is it really the romance we're told it is?

Hell if I know, but it seems a little more suspicious than say, Amanda Peet, who certainly enjoyed the company of both Sarah Paulson and Lauren Holly (hope Sarah and Lauren didn't have TOO many cat fights over Amanda while making "What Women Want") but seems legitimately settled down with her GoT-producer hubby. Of course, she's still pic'd with Sarah now and then (still looking like she might be up for a round) and Lauren supposedly has this "Hollywood Wives Club" she's in, so maybe the girls don't quit cold tuna, but just go from being "lesbians" to being "married women with an occasional 'friend'."

Still selling out, though, and rather depressing. Grow some balls, ladies! (Not literally, they'd look weird on you. No offense, Caitlyn.)

by Anonymousreply 28November 11, 2015 3:54 PM

I still say the Amber Heards and Anne Heches are a major problem to the cause -- because they make it look like being gay is indeed a choice that one can turn on and off like a lightbulb (or, in Amber's high profile bullshit case, can " cure" yourself of it long term and live a happy "normal" hetero life, vomit. She and Depp are not selling an open minded alternative marriage, they are playing Mr and Mrs for all its glory). Not that it matters so much these days with marriage and the like in full bloom but it's still annoying.

I knew one of those twits in Austin (not Amber though she was also a twit from Austin) who would be lesbian and in love one day and then back to dating a boy the next whenever she started getting uncomfortable, acceptable in high school but not at 30. And they are always so goddam loud about it all, have to announce their sexual proclivities to anyone who will listen. Just shut up and stop making us look like flakes.

by Anonymousreply 29November 11, 2015 11:54 PM

Any juicy stories behind the scenes? Come on, lesbians don't be so shy!

by Anonymousreply 30November 12, 2015 2:20 AM

Anne Heche isn't a lesbian or even bi - she's just mentally ill. She was never with a woman (even secretly) before Ellen, and not after. Amber Heard isn't a lesbian, she's always openly identified as bi. It was the media that was keen to label her as an "ex-lesbian now married to Depp". No doubt the marriage to Depp was a very calculated move and certainly the easier option.

by Anonymousreply 31November 15, 2015 6:28 AM

As I've said for years, they can do whatever they want to do -- but I wish they would shut the fuck up and do it privately. All this loud "I'm in love and proud to be a gay woman in a business that accepts it!" or whatever and then back to a dude a year later makes us look like flakes at the very least, people who can change our sexuality at will, at worse. I've been ragging Amber Fucking Heard about this shit for years, especially since the rumor was always her major affair with Peter Berg back in Austin.

by Anonymousreply 32November 15, 2015 6:35 AM

Shonda Rhimes????

by Anonymousreply 33December 27, 2015 9:04 PM

There's always Cynthia Nixon, who now regrets even using the word "Lesbian" to describe herself, since she's SO VERY sexually attracted to men, very, very much so!

I wonder how her wife feels reading those self-hating and homophobic comments.

And there's Clementine Ford, about whom Cybil Shepherd was Tweeting, "I love my LESBIAN daughter!" who then, of course, found a man, got pregnant, and is happily heterosexual.

Thanks for nothing, Fake Dykes!

by Anonymousreply 34December 27, 2015 9:20 PM

Michelle Rodriguez, who last year said that fucking men was a refreshing change from all those years of pussy-munching.

These Hollywood Fake Lesbians make everything seem like a choice, a whim, a playful jaunt for publicity.

Lady Gaga is "proudly and always" bisexual but only with a man.

Vanessa Carlton is proudly bisexual but married to a man.

Same with that "True Blood" weirdo.

Why even make those inane proclamations when they are in longterm relationships with men?

#Solidarity and #support! LOL!

by Anonymousreply 35December 27, 2015 9:24 PM

Jessica Biel

by Anonymousreply 36December 27, 2015 9:58 PM

Another thread claimed Cynthia Nixon's wife was cheating with a man, so maybe they share that?

by Anonymousreply 37December 27, 2015 10:10 PM

I don't follow Cynthia Nixon private life, but i've never heard rumors about her being a lesbian during the SATC run. She has obviously never been lesbian. The problem is not when she retracted her claim, is when she did it in the first place. Same stuff wit Amber Heard etc. etc.

Then the other issue is the media that instead of labeling things in the right way (like "x person is in a same sex relationship/had same sex encounters") , they just play the lesbian or gay term in case of men when people who previously had straight relationship/sex are in a same sex rl/sexual encounter. Ex what some poster above posted about Amber Heard with the "ex lesbian with a man" title. Honey, there isn't such thing by definition. They've always been bisexual to begin with, whether they like it or not. Really, it's an easy concept to understand to anyone who ever has sexual thoughts/impulses.

by Anonymousreply 38December 28, 2015 2:15 AM

I think the Hollywood lesbian scene pretty much reflects what's happening in the real world. Lesbians who can pass as straight do. Bisexuals seems to only be bisexual until they meet a man. Women still want their pussy with some dick on the side. Whatever you do, don't ask most femmes to come out of the glass closet. They love it so very much.

by Anonymousreply 39December 28, 2015 2:51 AM

R39 is an idiot

by Anonymousreply 40December 28, 2015 3:02 AM

simply because they are not lesbians to begin with r39,that's why they want some dick on the side. Really not difficult to understand. In the real world people don't give a fuck about you and your personal life,so there is no need to pass as straight unless that is something (the dick I mean) that you intimately and sometimes embarrassingly crave (aka bisexualism)

by Anonymousreply 41December 28, 2015 3:04 AM

Let's be fair to the bisexuals: women are emotionally exhausting and the sex requires muscles you can't just grow overnight, so, if you're equally attracted to men, why not take the easier route?

by Anonymousreply 42December 28, 2015 3:17 AM

Is Amber benefiting from marrying Depp? Her career doesn't seem bigger to me.

by Anonymousreply 43December 28, 2015 3:27 AM

R37, you are a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 44December 28, 2015 3:35 AM

Amber has her own island, a yacht, 5 or 6 mansions all over the world, her own plane and she recently got her beloved Mustang renovated into a high class roadster (among other cars Depp has bought her). She is living the life of luxury vs living in some small house in LA with a struggling lesbian artist. Who cares about a career?

I remember seeing photos of her with that French girl she left Depp for a couple of years ago. She had to carry her own luggage through the airport and she looked unhappy as hell. The next month, she was back with Depp.

by Anonymousreply 45December 28, 2015 4:11 AM

Maria Bello could give them a great example. I remember when she made her relationship public that all the news outlets rushed to say she came out as gay. She never did. She just said that she has same sex relationships in the past and is now in a relationship with a woman. I love how she has handled it.

by Anonymousreply 46December 28, 2015 5:20 AM

Please don't say that all bisexual women end up with men. They don't the ones that end up with women are identified as lesbians. It's not that they are self-identifying that way but when you are in a same sex long term relationship and you introduce someone to your wife or partner, no one says to you," are you bisexual or a lesbian? Can you clarify." You are in a lesbian relationship, your labeled one by association.

by Anonymousreply 47December 28, 2015 6:27 AM

Most bi women end up with men.

by Anonymousreply 48December 28, 2015 6:29 AM

Carol from The Walking Dead is one powerful lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 49December 28, 2015 6:37 AM

Carol is gay?

by Anonymousreply 50December 28, 2015 6:44 AM

Rhuh, roh...

by Anonymousreply 51December 28, 2015 8:40 AM

[quote]Rhuh, roh...

?

by Anonymousreply 52December 28, 2015 8:55 AM

If most bisexual women end up with men, then mathematically speaking, they weren't truly bisexual. It would be a closer to even amount either way. That makes them simply sexually opportunistic. Pussy, while I hold out for dick of choice.

by Anonymousreply 53December 28, 2015 8:56 AM

Danielle Thomas. Manager to JLo, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Megan Mullally, Kristin Chenoweth, etc.

by Anonymousreply 54December 28, 2015 9:02 AM

why r53? That's faulty logic.So if you have more relationships with black people or more with people with dark hair you are less straight than one who is almost 50/50 as far as black/white - dark/blonde hair is concerned?

Maybe they are just bisexual with a strong preference for men. In the moment they have a relationship/sex with a person of the same sex they are not straight. Many straight people are opportunistic, it doesn't make them any less straight. Same for all the other sexual orientations.

by Anonymousreply 55December 28, 2015 5:38 PM

JESSICA CHASTAIN IS A HOMOSEXUAL. I KNOW SOMEONE WHO LIVED IN HER APARTMENT BUILDING SHE NEVER HAD MEN OVER ONLY WOMEN SHE HATES SEX SO MAYBE SHE DOES NOT COUNT ONE OF THE REASONS IT TOOK SO LONG FOR HER TO GET RECOGNIZED IS SHE DID NOT PLAY THE GAME WITH MEN.

by Anonymousreply 56December 28, 2015 6:01 PM

I'm not a lesbian. What did Joan Crawford tell you?

by Anonymousreply 57December 28, 2015 6:30 PM

R56 (aka... Jady Spozate), okay baby, but why do you scream?

Now that you mentioned Jessica, it would be hot if we could see her in a lesbian film in the future.

by Anonymousreply 58December 28, 2015 6:42 PM

R56 Caps lock lunatic

by Anonymousreply 59December 29, 2015 1:23 AM

People on here are so ignorant , you guys don't know anything about being bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 60December 29, 2015 1:24 AM

It's none of our business.

by Anonymousreply 61December 29, 2015 1:26 AM

Agreed. So all of these "If it's Tuesday, I'm now a lesbian" starlets need to shut the fuck up and live their lives privately. Not hold a press conference every time they hook up or break up with another bimbo, male or female. As I said about Amber Idiot for years: Shut. The. Fuck. Up. You are not helping the cause, you flake.

by Anonymousreply 62December 29, 2015 1:29 AM

Must we do this?

by Anonymousreply 63December 29, 2015 1:32 AM

R62 is Matt Damon.

by Anonymousreply 64December 29, 2015 1:46 AM

R58 , if you want to see Jessica in "a lesbian film", you don't have to wait; you can pull up the exceedingly trashy "Jolene" and watch a butched-up Frances Fisher finger-bang Chastain to paradise. And then there's the topless pole-dancing…

(Jolene also fucks plenty of guys. As I said, it's a very trashy flick.)

I still don't know how "bi" Amber Heard is: she had her last "boyfriend" at 17, went 11 years without touching any dicks, was legally married to Tasya van Ree, cheats on Depp constantly with women and is clearly only with him as some sort of arrangement. A different animal from the "sure I licked a girl once, but look how happy I am with my MAAAAAN" Ana Paquin types, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 65December 30, 2015 7:03 PM

she' s still bi, r65. You don't know if she had any other sexual relationships with men or how her her private life is. She has been with at least 2 men that we know of, so she's bi. And none of us know if she touched any dicks in those 11 years. Given how opportunistic she may seem, I doubt she didn't have sex with men during all that time.

by Anonymousreply 66December 30, 2015 7:49 PM

Lol R65, i know 'Jolene', but it doesn't seem like a good movie, i don't want to see it. I watched, once, in Youtube the lesbian kiss between Jessica and Frances Fisher. Not bad at all. It was kind of hot. It's just that 'Jolene' seems to leave a lot to be desired...

by Anonymousreply 67December 30, 2015 8:00 PM

How do you all know Amber still cheats with women? I don't get Amber's appeal.

by Anonymousreply 68December 31, 2015 3:22 AM

R68, they don't. They want to sound as if they are in the know when in reality they just make up shit.

by Anonymousreply 69December 31, 2015 8:10 PM

Sally Field

by Anonymousreply 70December 31, 2015 9:44 PM

Not Hollywood but Taylor Swift is gay or at least bi. She and Karlie Kloss were a couple and had a very bad breakup.

Kendall Jenner is also bi or possibly gay.

by Anonymousreply 71December 31, 2015 10:41 PM

Kendall Jenner?

by Anonymousreply 72January 1, 2016 12:41 AM

Kendall Jender sleeps with women. Maybe it's no big deal for 20'somethings to experiment with men and women. Or maybe she's a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 73January 1, 2016 8:28 PM

Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato have had rumors with each other and separately. Let's not forget about Gigi Hadid; a possible beard/possible lesbo extraordinaire. Most or all of the people in Taylor's "clique" are suspect, in my honest opinion!

by Anonymousreply 74January 1, 2016 8:57 PM

Never heard that about Kendall.

by Anonymousreply 75January 1, 2016 9:38 PM

R75, that's because it is all bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 76January 1, 2016 9:40 PM

r71 Karlie is still gushing over her on Instagram. What are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 77January 2, 2016 3:51 AM

Every female I've "dated".

by Anonymousreply 78January 2, 2016 4:02 AM

So where can I go to meet these Hollywood lesbians? Where do they hang out?

by Anonymousreply 79January 3, 2016 9:32 PM

R79, Hollywood

by Anonymousreply 80January 5, 2016 3:17 PM

Lupita Nyong'o

Sandra Bullock

Jessica Chastain

by Anonymousreply 81January 5, 2016 4:16 PM

Leonardo DiCaprio.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82January 5, 2016 4:21 PM

Karlie just had her own segment in Taylor Swift's 1989 Tour video released on December 20th. They are still together. Calvin Harris is Taylor's beard.

by Anonymousreply 83January 5, 2016 4:52 PM

R53, you have to be physically attracted to someone you have sex with unless there is something else going on in the exchange. So if a woman willingly has sex, just for the sake of sex, with women and with men, regardless of the timing, she's bisexual. There is no way some women would have sex with another woman, just like the gold star lesbians would never be attracted sexually to men.

by Anonymousreply 84January 5, 2016 5:58 PM

R81 why people think that Sandra or Jessica are lesbians? are there' any proofs or just wishful thinking? Lupita, seriously?

by Anonymousreply 85January 6, 2016 1:30 PM

Jessica is so much closer to lesbianism than Sandra. Sandra, never pinged to me, but most women can be bi. Lupita...why do you think Lupita is a lesbian? Just curious.

by Anonymousreply 86January 6, 2016 1:36 PM

Sandra Bullock is a lesbian and very deep in her closet

by Anonymousreply 87January 6, 2016 2:07 PM

If she is so deep in the closet R87 you wouldn't know she is gay. Besides you are just offering up BS.

by Anonymousreply 88January 6, 2016 4:15 PM

R86 I don't know much about Jessica, my source is datalounge. Apparently she's in a long term relationship with some italian aristocratic and before this dude , she also dated some film director, It seems to me that she's into long term relationship with men. what you you think that she's closeted? just curious.

by Anonymousreply 89January 6, 2016 4:34 PM

Keep dreaming, R88

by Anonymousreply 90January 6, 2016 5:28 PM

R90, offer proof.

by Anonymousreply 91January 6, 2016 5:31 PM

LOL @R91. If there was proof, it wouldn't be gossip, it would be a fact. I always laugh at people who demand proof on gossip sites. Do you even understand how dumb that sounds? Why don't you offer proof of her straightness?

by Anonymousreply 92January 6, 2016 5:33 PM

R92, so everyone that you want to be a lesbian is just bearding. You sound ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 93January 6, 2016 5:34 PM

and you sound like an idiot, R93

by Anonymousreply 94January 6, 2016 5:35 PM

R93, your the idiot for thinking everyone is in a bearding situation.

by Anonymousreply 95January 6, 2016 5:36 PM

r93 One celeb, no bio kids, difficult and slim and not that believable relationship history, nearly always playing lonely wallflowers, = everybody.

by Anonymousreply 96January 6, 2016 5:39 PM

I didn't say everyone is bearding, R95. I said Sandra Bullock was bearding. Idiot

by Anonymousreply 97January 6, 2016 5:39 PM

It looks like Sandys PR machine is going strong on DL. Too bad everybody knows she is a dyke

by Anonymousreply 98January 6, 2016 5:41 PM

R98, who is everyone? R97, I would love for her to be gay. I don't buy the bearding with Jesse.

by Anonymousreply 99January 6, 2016 5:44 PM

r46- MB was dating a guy as of 7/15- do you have newer info?

MR loves women, but will occasionally hook up with a guy (I think it's a power thing), and will probably hook up with another guy soon, as her clock is ticking.

Melanie Mayron, former actress on Thirtysomething, now successful TV director. Once married to writer (Tell Me You Love Me, Nina Simone biopic) Cynthia Mort (AKA Green Gums). They have 2 kids and have 2 houses on the same street so they can share custody. Cynthia hooked up with Jodie Foster and Amanda Scheer-Demme.

by Anonymousreply 100January 6, 2016 5:45 PM

Yeah, R99. Because Jesse is such an honest person. She's a rich, famous, oscar winner. He and his tv show became famous because of her. And he had his ladies on the side that he fucked. He had every reason to beard for her

by Anonymousreply 101January 6, 2016 5:49 PM

[quote]MB was dating a guy as of 7/15- do you have newer info?

Maria Bello still tweets about her gf, Clare. Are you sure she was dating a guy? Maybe it was just a hookup

by Anonymousreply 102January 6, 2016 6:16 PM

[quote]MR loves women, but will occasionally hook up with a guy (I think it's a power thing), and will probably hook up with another guy soon, as her clock is ticking.

Who is MR, R100?

by Anonymousreply 103January 6, 2016 6:17 PM

r103. not OP, but i'm guessing michelle rodriguez

by Anonymousreply 104January 6, 2016 6:48 PM

r102- she still business partners with the ex. And yes it was most definitely a guy. I cannot divulge more, but at that time, it wasn't a hook up.

Yes you are right r103.

by Anonymousreply 105January 6, 2016 9:25 PM

So she broke up with her gf, R105? what business do they have together? I did see her with a guy but didn't think much of it. I'm not surprised she is dating a guy now. She seems to enjoy both sexes equally. Yes, I know she has said she is bi but I get the feeling that she would like to be involved with a man and a woman at the same time, if that makes sense

by Anonymousreply 106January 6, 2016 9:43 PM

Diane Lane

Kate Walsh

by Anonymousreply 107January 6, 2016 10:31 PM

I know someone who vacationed with Lupita and a group of friends. Lupita had a very stunning GF. I don't think this is a secret. Sandra is also lez.

by Anonymousreply 108January 6, 2016 10:54 PM

R106- I'm trying to remember...producing? Marketing? They pretty much talked to each other everyday, but the ex was having a harder time with the breakup. And the guy is really good looking.

by Anonymousreply 109January 6, 2016 10:57 PM

[quote]Amber has her own island, a yacht, 5 or 6 mansions all over the world, her own plane and she recently got her beloved Mustang renovated into a high class roadster (among other cars Depp has bought her). She is living the life of luxury vs living in some small house in LA with a struggling lesbian artist. Who cares about a career?

I remember reading somewhere that the lesbian artist Tasya Van Ree was a trustfarian. But a trustfarian was never going to give Amber a very luxurious life.

by Anonymousreply 110January 6, 2016 11:19 PM

I remember rumors years ago about Olivia Wilde being a les or bi and that she had a live in girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 111January 6, 2016 11:21 PM

Lupita has a girlfriend? That is shocking r108.

by Anonymousreply 112January 7, 2016 1:43 AM

For power players, obviously Megan Ellison as someone mentioned.

I'm assuming shows like Deadwood and Orange is the New Black must have had some lesbian's in producing or at least casting, as they had/have a few lesbians in the cast.

by Anonymousreply 113January 7, 2016 2:00 AM

who wants to attend Megan Ellison 's private parties at her lovely mansion?

by Anonymousreply 114January 7, 2016 2:03 AM

R35 one of those things is not like the other ( that repulsive butch closet case Michelle Rodriguez is a full on lez...).

Btw, how to tell a lesbian or bi from a straight or faux-bi:

The lesbians in hollywood grudgingly come out of the closet after years of rumors, usually quietly and obliquely (Foster, Holland, Page), or stay closeted til their last dying breath.

Fauxbians can't wait to attention whore and claim to be bi.

by Anonymousreply 115January 7, 2016 2:07 AM

That sucks for the ex, R109. I never did understand how people could get involved with a friend. This proves getting involved with your friend romantically is a mistake. Have they produced anything? (movie, tv show)

by Anonymousreply 116January 7, 2016 5:43 AM

[quote]who wants to attend Megan Ellison 's private parties at her lovely mansion?

I would love to know what goes on at those parties

by Anonymousreply 117January 7, 2016 5:46 AM

R45 are you saying that Amber is straight for pay?

by Anonymousreply 118January 7, 2016 5:54 AM

The Sweetheart has the saddest eyes, even when she's smiling. She, also, looks disturbingly like Michael Jackson in paparazzi shots.

by Anonymousreply 119January 7, 2016 7:15 AM

who are you are you talking about, R119?

by Anonymousreply 120January 7, 2016 7:17 AM

The Sweetheart.

by Anonymousreply 121January 7, 2016 7:19 AM

Lupita's Yalie buddies outed her a while back, strictly women at Yale. She hit the casting couch for Steve McQueen but that's business.

by Anonymousreply 122January 7, 2016 8:14 AM

No love for classic Hollywood lesbian, Sherry Lansing? She "mentored" Jodie Foster, among others.

Barbara Stanwyck is my favorite Hollywood lesbian ever except Endora.

by Anonymousreply 123January 7, 2016 8:29 AM

When was Lupita outed? This is my first time hearing any of this.

by Anonymousreply 124January 7, 2016 9:08 AM

[quote]No love for classic Hollywood lesbian, Sherry Lansing? She "mentored" Jodie Foster, among others.

Jodie's mother was a lesbian and her many, many lesbian "aunts" undoubtedly indoctrinated her into the ways of lez love.

by Anonymousreply 125January 7, 2016 10:38 AM

Who fucking cares about Jodie Foster? She's old, cowardly, looks like a lizard and sounds like Mr. Ed.

by Anonymousreply 126January 7, 2016 10:43 AM

R89, i don't explicitly say that Jessica Chastain is a lesbian. All i say is that from the women, R81 mentioned, only Jessica pings a bit and sometimes much more than a bit...

I suspect that Jessica is bi, but she just sleeps only with men, at the moment. She seems to be more fond of women, though, but that's another story.

by Anonymousreply 127January 7, 2016 10:51 AM

Chastain, while lovely, seems completely asexual. I can't even imagine her masturbating, much less fucking anyone of any gender.

by Anonymousreply 128January 7, 2016 10:54 AM

R122 isn't Steve gay?

by Anonymousreply 129January 7, 2016 10:57 AM

Alisa Statman assistant director for "Modern Family."

by Anonymousreply 130January 7, 2016 11:49 AM

Isn't she Sharon Tates sister?

by Anonymousreply 131January 7, 2016 11:56 AM

Sharon Stone's sister is a lesbian. And I think we're out of Sharons.

by Anonymousreply 132January 7, 2016 7:22 PM

No, R129, McQueen's not gay although after "Bear" a lot of people assumed otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 133January 7, 2016 7:48 PM

I don't believe that Jodie's mother and her mother's girlfriends were fucking Jodie when she was growing up, R129. Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 134January 7, 2016 7:50 PM

Lupita is stunning. I would love to see what her girlfriend looks like.

by Anonymousreply 135January 8, 2016 2:24 AM

Sharon Tate's sister?

Lupita is a Lez? wtf?

by Anonymousreply 136January 8, 2016 2:40 AM

Jessica Chastain was married for a short time (to a man) after Julliard but before her acting career took off. I'm not sure why she keeps it so secret.

by Anonymousreply 137January 8, 2016 11:51 AM

R137 How do you know that if it was a secret?

by Anonymousreply 138January 8, 2016 12:46 PM

R137 It's "Juilliard"and not Julliard.

by Anonymousreply 139January 8, 2016 3:58 PM

She's the only Juilliard grad who isn't completely hammy and over-enunciating. I have two friends who went there, successful, working actors, but Jesus, they really need to let people mumble a little and learn how to play small enough for the camera.

by Anonymousreply 140January 9, 2016 1:30 AM

R123 Yeah, I want to know more about Sherry Lansing too. Any gossip?

by Anonymousreply 141January 10, 2016 2:48 AM

[quote]Jessica Chastain was married for a short time (to a man) after Julliard but before her acting career took off. I'm not sure why she keeps it so secret.

Chastain kept a few things secret for a long time. She lied about her age when she got popular. She refused to talk about her childhood and parents and there were the rumors that she was the secret love child of Ron Howard. The lesbian rumors were there early on. I recall she lived with a female friend. I'll say that she has always pinged to me.

by Anonymousreply 142January 10, 2016 4:20 AM

R142 so Cdan was right ? This BI was about her:

[quote] "It's not very often that an Academy Award nominee can have such a secret life, but this actress has managed it. It is something she got from the rest of her family. Secrets were easy to keep on the family and no one talked to outsiders. No one except for a few people even know who the real father of our actress is. There are huge gaps missing in her life story and some of them are answered here. When our actress graduated from high school she had big dreams but ended up in a situation which saw her getting married to a high school sweetheart. Her life got put on a hold awhile before she could start her acting career full-time. She eventually did so and just when she thought everything was going great after her college graduation, she again had a setback. This time it was another relationship which she has never discussed. She never discusses any of her relationships. As far as anyone is concerned she has never even had a relationship. For a long time she had a relationship with a person she had met at school. This so dominated her life that for almost two years she was unable to really focus on acting. It was not until the relationship ended after two years that she got her big break. Because of the way relationships have messed up her career and her plans, she tries to avoid any kind of situation which could lead to a date or a relationship. She stays alone and has few friends. She refuses to let anyone really know her. She has friends only for the sake of saying she has friends, but they don't know anything about her either. If you ask her a question about any part of her life you will not get an answer, but instead, some kind of vague circling that sounds like an answer."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143January 10, 2016 5:10 PM

If Jessica Chastain was really married, how has this not come up, either in interviews or with someone having found the marriage license?

by Anonymousreply 144January 10, 2016 7:14 PM

R144, think about it, in bed. You may find a satisfactory answer, yourself... Does the picture help?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145January 10, 2016 7:21 PM

That's a nice picture and all, but how does it respond to the substance of my question?

by Anonymousreply 146January 10, 2016 8:11 PM

It is really weird that JC manages to keep so much of her personal life and history a secret in this day and age. We need to get s smart lesbian Private Eye in the case. Something is fishy somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 147January 10, 2016 8:43 PM

Jessica and that Italian Count of her are legit, but he's definitely more into her than vice versa.

I respect her, though. She's way more pragmatic and calculating than her goody-two-shoes persona suggests. Good, as in this town you cannot be a sweet naive little girl. Sooner or later they will use you and then ditch you like an old rag. Wash, rinse, repeat.

by Anonymousreply 148January 10, 2016 8:45 PM

She gets away with it because she falls under that category of Good Actress/Bad Movie Star. Nobody cares about her personal life because she just isn't that interesting. In a way, she gets the best of both worlds as a result (vs., say, the obvious Lindsey Lohan).

by Anonymousreply 149January 10, 2016 9:37 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150January 11, 2016 2:34 PM

Why lesbians were so hellbent she was one of them?

I don't understand it. At least with some others there are more or less legitimate rumors, dating other celebrities rumored to be gay in clear bearding type situation. There's nothing indicating Chastain is not straight apart from the wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 151January 11, 2016 5:09 PM

I remember reading a while ago on a gossip site that Robert Downey Jrs wife is a lesbian

by Anonymousreply 152January 11, 2016 8:12 PM

I want to hear more about Lupita.

by Anonymousreply 153January 14, 2016 2:45 AM

Apparently Enty over at CDAN had a blind today about Chastain and Hiddleston strongly implying that they're both closet cases.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154February 2, 2016 4:45 AM

R154, stop trying to make Tricia13 happen.

by Anonymousreply 155February 2, 2016 5:09 AM

Cecily Strong from SNL pings my gaydar.

by Anonymousreply 156February 2, 2016 5:12 AM

enty is a fraud, R154. he posts anything they send in to him. there are better gossip sites

by Anonymousreply 157February 2, 2016 5:19 AM

Jada Pinkett Smith

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158February 2, 2016 5:48 AM

Tom Hiddleston has a tv show?

by Anonymousreply 159February 2, 2016 6:43 AM

That woman trainer on The Biggest Loser, Jennifer, pings to me. Anyone have any gossip?

by Anonymousreply 160February 2, 2016 9:05 PM

Google is your friend, R159. But please, by all means, shout nonsense into the ether; we've all done that at one point or another.

by Anonymousreply 161February 2, 2016 9:12 PM

R28 - heroin, not alcohol

R29 - being gay is a choice for SOME people. It's not all black and white. God you're part of the problem.

by Anonymousreply 162February 2, 2016 9:16 PM

R159 Hiddles has a new bbc1 miniseries and he seems bi. Elizabeth Olsen and Tom Hiddleston are dating?

by Anonymousreply 163February 3, 2016 3:55 AM

I always figured Meredith Salenger as a possible candidate back in the late 80's. She was so beautiful (still is) and engaging on-screen, I wish she'd done more box-office stuff.

I've checked DL-search and can't find anything. Any tea guys?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164February 12, 2016 2:09 PM

Jodie Foster, seriously.

by Anonymousreply 165February 12, 2016 2:14 PM

[quote]That woman trainer on The Biggest Loser, Jennifer, pings to me. Anyone have any gossip?

I have wondered about that one for awhile too. Another woman on NBC show that pings is Lauren Ash from Superstore.

by Anonymousreply 166February 13, 2016 12:12 AM

R166, I wondered about Lauren since Super Fun Night. She pings big time to me. I find her hilarious on Superstore. I guess I will have to continue to wait and see if anyone has gossip on Jennifer.

by Anonymousreply 167February 13, 2016 12:40 AM

R167 I liked her on Super Fun Night more than Rebel Wilson. Lauren reminds me a bit of Melissa McCarthy's comedy style and her Superstore reminds of Melissa's Bridesmaids character. On Superstore, I find her again to be funnier than the lead actress. I like America Ferrera, but she is weak on Superstore.

by Anonymousreply 168February 13, 2016 1:08 AM

Of course it's been deleted now, but someone posted on the Sam Mendes IMDb message board that his ex "girlfriend" is a lesbian who was known for hitting up girl bars in the West Village; this poster also allegedly saw her at a lesbian yoga class. He/she asserted that Mendes and Hall were a PR team setup and that Mendes is gay (something that's been heavily discussed on this board). Obviously no clue if any of this is true, and Rebecca did get married to her Machinal co-star, Morgan Spector, late last year.

by Anonymousreply 169February 13, 2016 1:21 AM

R168 America's character is supposed to be rather boring and straitlaced. I'm not much into comedies, but I find myself laughing out loud at Superstore. I looked up Lauren and she is quite accomplished as a comedian.

by Anonymousreply 170February 13, 2016 2:03 PM

Zhang Ziyi and her adorable smirk, I hope.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171February 16, 2016 9:49 PM

Any guesses on who this actress might be?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172March 5, 2016 3:01 AM

R172 i wish i knew. but jesus...it really takes a lesbian to classify muliple orgasms given to you by a beautiful hollywood actress a "somewhat satisfying" encounter.

by Anonymousreply 173March 5, 2016 9:34 PM

I vote for Patricia Arquette in R172's blind item.

by Anonymousreply 174March 5, 2016 9:52 PM

lol, R173. true

by Anonymousreply 175March 5, 2016 10:06 PM

ok, let's continue guessing - description:

"The lead actress, X, has since become very well known." (Since 4 years ago)

"No airs or anything. She now has a reputation as something of a feminist which is cool....she is really really talented"

" I thought she was attractive but not crazy hot…very unique looks, kinda asexual in a way. No real vibe from her."

"she has a boyfriend. Beard? Real?"

"seems to me so very unhappy'

by Anonymousreply 176March 5, 2016 10:13 PM

anyone at CBS news?

by Anonymousreply 177March 5, 2016 10:20 PM

Diane Keaton for the win!

by Anonymousreply 178March 5, 2016 10:33 PM

r178, watch that scene in Annie Hall, where she and Woody Allen are having sex and her character jumps out of her body and sits on a chair watching.. She and Woody were dating at the time ,, hmmm

by Anonymousreply 179March 5, 2016 10:46 PM

Yes, R179 but isn't that anon thing written about recent times/recent actress?

by Anonymousreply 180March 5, 2016 11:20 PM

Rachel Mc Adams?

by Anonymousreply 181March 5, 2016 11:21 PM

Would you describe Rachel McAdams as "…very unique looks, kinda asexual in a way."

by Anonymousreply 182March 5, 2016 11:50 PM

R182, no, not at all! Feminine, with slight tomboy

by Anonymousreply 183March 6, 2016 12:18 AM

ok so who has …very unique looks, kinda asexual in a way."

is it JC?

by Anonymousreply 184March 6, 2016 1:00 AM

Rooney Mara? but has she said anything "feminist"?

by Anonymousreply 185March 6, 2016 1:02 AM

Maureen Maher?

by Anonymousreply 186March 6, 2016 1:16 AM

You guys are pretty bad at guessing. R174 R178 R181 R186 can you read? It said "actress" who was not famous 5 years ago. Maybe in 2010 because that entry was written last year. R184 JC do you mean Jessica Chastain? I like your guess, it fits perfectly, she seems asexual and the " very unique looks" could mean that she's a redhead? Feminist? definitely, she just launched " an all-female production company". And the person who wrote this said that this actress appeared on the cover of some fashion mags , JC was on the Vogue cover in 2013. R185 Rooney is not considered a feminist, but that is a good guess too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187March 7, 2016 9:31 PM

I don't know if she is a lesbian. All i know is that her Italian beau is fucking her. I don't know if she enjoys it. Ask her.

by Anonymousreply 188March 7, 2016 9:53 PM

R188 ?????

by Anonymousreply 189March 7, 2016 10:12 PM

Rooney Mara and Francesca Gregorini lived together for two years or so, so Mara is at least bi.

by Anonymousreply 190March 8, 2016 6:38 AM

Yes, but Mara is not hot in the least.

by Anonymousreply 191March 8, 2016 10:21 AM

Mara is not a feminist and she had this weird relationship with David Fincher

by Anonymousreply 192March 8, 2016 2:13 PM

I agree, R191.

by Anonymousreply 193March 8, 2016 3:52 PM

So Xavier Dolan is a lame hypocrite. He rode into Variety decrying closet cases in Hollywood. Then buds up a closeted lesbian & casts her in a juicy role instead of an out lesbian? He plays both sides of the fence he wants to dismantle? Flip flopper asshole (who also has no shame selling hetero romantic image with Seydoux, another rumored les.)

by Anonymousreply 194March 8, 2016 4:05 PM

Rooney is a such a hipster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195March 8, 2016 6:43 PM

What was weird about her relationship with Fincher?

by Anonymousreply 196March 8, 2016 7:33 PM

I think someone posted that she was obsessed with Fincher. Did Rooney really date Francesca for two years?

by Anonymousreply 197March 11, 2016 2:24 AM

So KStew is out now for real, right? she just doesn't give a shit if she gets papped kissing a woman. good for her, it has been coming a looooong time.

by Anonymousreply 198March 17, 2016 10:34 PM

What's the deal with Dana Delany?

by Anonymousreply 199March 18, 2016 3:17 AM

[quote]Did Rooney really date Francesca for two years?

They lived together for a couple of years, but I'm not sure how long they dated.

by Anonymousreply 200March 18, 2016 3:21 AM

R200 How do you know that? sorry but there's not proof that she dated that woman.

by Anonymousreply 201March 18, 2016 3:45 AM

Has Sanaa Lathan been linked to any women?

by Anonymousreply 202March 21, 2016 5:03 AM

R202, quite a lot, actually

by Anonymousreply 203March 21, 2016 7:54 PM

Really r203? Can you expand on that?

by Anonymousreply 204March 21, 2016 10:16 PM

Was Lani O'grady gay?

by Anonymousreply 205March 22, 2016 12:54 AM

R204, there have been rumors flying around her (including blind items) for ages. S.L. was very, very popular with the ladies and allegedly played the field quite hard. she's a massive top. her people would search the internet at one point and try to talk people out of it by literally posting "das not true, lol" on message boards. supposedly she was in a long term relationship with her BFF regina hall, but kept going back to sleepin with her to maintain a straight appearance, keeping her career (somewhat) alive. regina had it at some point. their very public fall out is supposed to be rooted there.

by Anonymousreply 206March 23, 2016 7:46 PM

*go back to sleeping with men

sorry

by Anonymousreply 207March 23, 2016 7:54 PM

Wow r206. I never knew that about Sanaa. Sanaa and Regina have some Instagram photo and refer to each other as best friend. I don't know much about Regina at all. I thought Sanaa was rumored to have an affair with Denzel.

by Anonymousreply 208March 24, 2016 3:31 AM

Is former SNL cast member Nasim Pedrad a dyke? I don't think I've heard her dating men.

by Anonymousreply 209March 26, 2016 11:55 PM

Dyke producer/ billionaire Megan Ellison in west hollywood with her friend Jessica Chastain:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210May 3, 2016 2:27 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211May 3, 2016 2:27 AM

I'm a lesbo. Just don't tell my family

by Anonymousreply 212July 8, 2016 1:16 PM

I think Sanaa Lathan is Denzel Washington's long time mistress. Don't they actually have kid(s) together?

by Anonymousreply 213July 8, 2016 2:31 PM

Lathan has always given off a bit of a dyke vibe.

by Anonymousreply 214July 8, 2016 3:32 PM

R213, the lathan tea covers several decades. you can be into pussy at some point in your life and into dick another. it's called bisexuality.

by Anonymousreply 215September 26, 2016 2:48 PM

What is "the cause?"

by Anonymousreply 216September 26, 2016 3:55 PM

i don't quite follow

by Anonymousreply 217September 26, 2016 3:57 PM

This thread was fun to read. Not so many trolls. Any more Lez gossip?

Come on, lesbians don't be shy!

by Anonymousreply 218September 27, 2016 5:50 AM

WEHT Jennifer Beals and Laurel Holloman? Rumor has it that they were an item off camera during the L Word production. Ilene Chaiken must have work overtime to keep that one off the radar screen.

by Anonymousreply 219September 27, 2016 7:18 AM

typo-worked

by Anonymousreply 220September 27, 2016 7:29 AM

r219, oh come on. just because they portrayed a lesbian couple on TV? beals has been married for almost 20 years now. and holloman was literally pregnant during filming

by Anonymousreply 221September 30, 2016 12:19 AM

Will Jessica Chastain ever be outed?

by Anonymousreply 222September 30, 2016 1:22 AM

R222 Nevah!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223October 1, 2016 11:13 PM

Does anyone know anything about Necar Zadegan? Straight or bi?

by Anonymousreply 224September 19, 2017 6:38 AM

R222 She got married this summer.

by Anonymousreply 225September 20, 2017 12:22 AM

[quote]Is former SNL cast member Nasim Pedrad a dyke?

Heard she's closeted. Which is dumb since at least if she was gay people might remember she exists.

by Anonymousreply 226September 20, 2017 1:07 AM

Sanaa was rumored to be Denzel's mistress for a while. Are she and Regina Hall only friends now?

by Anonymousreply 227September 20, 2017 1:10 AM

[quote]Is former SNL cast member Nasim Pedrad a dyke? I don't think I've heard her dating men.

I recall an interview where she mentioned an ex boyfriend She sort of pings my gaydar. Here's a gif of her from an SNL goodnight where it looks like she is checking out Kate McKinnon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228September 27, 2017 11:44 PM

Jessica Chastain married to a MAN. So we were wrong about her?

straight after all?

by Anonymousreply 229September 28, 2017 6:04 AM

Uh, have you seen the man she married, R229?

by Anonymousreply 230September 28, 2017 6:10 AM

[219] Beals married for nearly 20 years? What's that got to do with being bi?

by Anonymousreply 231September 28, 2017 7:31 AM

Well, there is that L Word sequel so Beals gets another shot!

by Anonymousreply 232September 29, 2017 9:41 PM

Lana Del Gay

by Anonymousreply 233September 29, 2017 9:52 PM

Any lesbian gossip on Mackenzie Davis?

by Anonymousreply 234September 29, 2017 10:33 PM

Any gos on Troian Bellasario?

by Anonymousreply 235September 30, 2017 6:36 AM

Troian is married. What about the other Pretty Little Liars cast? Ashley Benson seems close to Kristen Stewart and her girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 236September 30, 2017 8:30 PM

Naomi Watts?

by Anonymousreply 237November 14, 2017 8:10 PM

Jessica Chastain?

by Anonymousreply 238November 15, 2017 3:10 AM

Jessica Camacho?

by Anonymousreply 239January 17, 2018 10:12 AM

why people think that Chastain is gay?

I don't see it. She seems super straight to me.

by Anonymousreply 240January 18, 2018 4:19 AM

Chastain is femme. That's why she looks straight. She fucked Megan Ellison.

by Anonymousreply 241January 19, 2018 7:55 AM

They're all lesbians until proven differently.

by Anonymousreply 242January 19, 2018 6:24 PM

Ellison is the one who's the heiress and has her own production and finance company for films, eh...if I could be a fly on that wall.

by Anonymousreply 243January 19, 2018 6:32 PM

I don't care about producers or directors, but I do care about Lesbian actresses .... the law of averages says that there must be more than Portia De Rossi, Ellen Paige, Ellen Degenerate, Jodie Foster and Kristen Stewart.

And I'm talking about on the A-List. Your emma stones, j-Laws, Chastains, Brie Larsons, Portmans, Scar-Jo's, Mara, Vikander, etc ... there's gotta be a dyke in the mix. Or two.

by Anonymousreply 244January 19, 2018 8:43 PM

R244, Kristen Stewart isn't a lesbian. There aren't too many bull dyke actresses; they may be homo-romantic bisexuals but not homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 245January 19, 2018 8:48 PM

FF r245, you reek of lesbian hatred. Be gone.

by Anonymousreply 246January 19, 2018 9:01 PM

'homo-romantic bisexual' oh, dear...

by Anonymousreply 247January 19, 2018 9:53 PM

R246, Do you wanna see my sex tape with Kendall J. to prove to you that I'm a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 248January 19, 2018 11:15 PM

Yeah we assume there are lesbains working behind the scenes. But we are interested in those who works in front of the camere, as R244 suggesred,

Come on, tell us more lesbians in Hw ,, don't be shy!

by Anonymousreply 249January 20, 2018 4:47 AM

Rachels McAdam and Weitz are both bi, I'm sure. They're also playing lesbians in a new film out this year called Disobedience.

by Anonymousreply 250January 21, 2018 12:54 PM

Robin Weigert

by Anonymousreply 251January 21, 2018 2:26 PM

ScarJo.

by Anonymousreply 252January 21, 2018 3:54 PM

I've often wondered about Scarlett, mainly because she's dated tons of actors, Leto, Penn, Harnett, Timberlake, married gay Reynolds, and has been linked to loads of others.

I wonder if she's a whore or a lesbian. Hopefully, a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 253January 29, 2018 8:04 PM

Ellen Page, Ellen D. Jane Lynch, Wanda S. Tig Notaro, Rosie O, Jodie Foster, are the only lesbians who are in front of the camera. And out of all them, Ellen D. and Jodie F. are the ones with actual careers. (Ellen P. has a dying career). Every else is bisexual. Sorry ladies, but there are no other lesbians unless you count bisexuals and trans women like C. Jenner lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 254January 29, 2018 8:18 PM

[quote] I've often wondered about Scarlett. I wonder if she's a whore or a lesbian. Hopefully, a lesbian.

My guess is whore, but Sandra might know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255January 29, 2018 8:49 PM

R254 lesbian is any woman who sleeps with women regardless of sexual orientation. Lesbian no longer means homosexual women from my looking in from the outside, it would seem.

by Anonymousreply 256January 29, 2018 8:52 PM

Bullock has to be gay, right? Is she retired?

Piper Perabo is still gay.

This would be easier if we did it the other way: I can't imagine Julia Roberts munching box.

by Anonymousreply 257January 29, 2018 8:57 PM

r257 Munching? With that mouth? She'd hoover it in one inhale with an ovary attached.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258January 29, 2018 9:53 PM

R254 You're an idiot if you believe that,

by Anonymousreply 259January 30, 2018 5:48 AM

Most lesbian actresses are closeted or with beards so they claim to be bisexual

by Anonymousreply 260January 30, 2018 7:13 PM

Any Cherry Jones news/gossip?

by Anonymousreply 261January 30, 2018 8:32 PM

R261 She married in 2015, but I'd love to hear stories of her conquests.

Also, just cast in the Handmaid's Tale.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262February 1, 2018 6:42 PM

Charlize Theron latest movie is coming up soon. She plays another bisexual. Soo maybe there's something there.

by Anonymousreply 263February 1, 2018 9:10 PM

R263, Robert Pattinson played a vampire in multiple films. Sooooooo maybe there's something there, as well?

by Anonymousreply 264February 3, 2018 10:25 PM

Yes r263, kinda like, he sat next to me so he must be gay? Or he looked at me, so he must be gay? It's been discussed several times on several blogs on here, that she seems to be edging out of the closet lately.

by Anonymousreply 265February 4, 2018 1:01 AM

R265, presumably you are gay. If you were an actor, do you think you'd be slightly more likely to be open to gay roles than straight actors would be? Be honest. I'm not saying you would only seek out gay roles if you are gay but that you'd be more open to it. It would make sense that actors who take multiple gay or bisexual roles over their careers are more open to it because they are naturally more comfortable in roles that match who they are in some way.

by Anonymousreply 266February 4, 2018 6:00 AM

R266 or you are a straight person that isn't hung up on being perceived as nothing but straight. or someone with a gay sibling/family member. or someone who is just comfortable with sexuality/the gays in general. or the role is good. or you want to revive your career. or your team persuades you. or those are the only scripts that are offered to you right now. or you've worked the producer/director before. or you're angling at another role and this is part of the deal. there are literally a million reasons. your line of reasoning is childish.

that being said, charlize has had rumors flying for decades now.

by Anonymousreply 267February 4, 2018 5:02 PM

Has Dana Delany ever come out? There have been rumors about her for decades.

by Anonymousreply 268February 4, 2018 6:43 PM

R267, I didn't say that straight people wouldn't ever take gay roles, especially if they are good roles. But, there aren't that many gay roles out there so when one particular actor or actress takes multiple gay/bi roles, it stands out.

by Anonymousreply 269February 4, 2018 8:09 PM

R269 it's more than likely because they can't get any other gigs. There are tons of straight girls who do lesbian porn because they make a shit load of money doing it. When you got bills to pay and if you wanna do what you love, you take what you can get.

Also, it's recommended for women to be bisexual or fluid in the industry so as they can still grab that male audience. There are many lesbians who are claiming to be bisexual or fluid because they have to; this is very predominant in both main stream movies and music.

by Anonymousreply 270February 4, 2018 9:30 PM

(270) I totally agree. I also think a lot of casting couch and sexual abuse turns actresses against the men in Hollywood. I’m not saying they become lesbians but they hang out with women and we then think they are lesbians or bisexual but they’re not. They just prefer the company of women.

by Anonymousreply 271February 5, 2018 6:17 PM

Did Kate Walsh finally come out?

by Anonymousreply 272February 5, 2018 9:17 PM

Anyone seen the hot trailer of Disobedience? If Daniel Craig is bi according to DLers is Rachel Weitz also?

by Anonymousreply 273February 7, 2018 6:27 AM

Rachel McAdams

by Anonymousreply 274February 7, 2018 6:40 AM

Dinah shore, flying nun, angelina Jolie ,dolly partin, Reese Witherspoon,family ties mother,melissa Gilbert's sister,

by Anonymousreply 275February 7, 2018 6:45 AM

Nobody is bisexual and no straight person experiments. Some girls pretend to b bisexual because it turns straight guys on.

Biggest lesbian around is Jesse James ex wife. The one who adopted black kid. Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 276February 7, 2018 6:52 AM

Sandra bullock

by Anonymousreply 277February 7, 2018 3:27 PM

[R274] McAdams? What???? She strikes me as the straightest girl there is....more details pls...

by Anonymousreply 278February 7, 2018 8:09 PM

R254 You forgot Sarah Paulson and Holland Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 279February 7, 2018 8:46 PM

hmmm

by Anonymousreply 280February 7, 2018 8:53 PM

There's an old young adult collection of stories about being gay that's entitled "Am I Blue?" In one of the stories, everyone is a different shade of blue depending on how gay they are. The darker the blue, the gayer.

There wouldn't be a 100% non-blue person left in Hollywood (or most of the world).

by Anonymousreply 281February 8, 2018 1:45 AM

R281, don't delude yourself. There are only shades Of acceptance of being gay. There is a cost of locking down your true emotions but there is also a cost of social stigma to coming out to yourself and to society.

by Anonymousreply 282February 8, 2018 1:54 PM

Farrah faucet, I think. She dated six million dollar man for years and he was gay. I think Ryan O'Neal was gay, was he not?

by Anonymousreply 283February 8, 2018 2:01 PM

r253 I'm going to say that ScarJo and J Law are both up for anything. I think they both will fuck whoever they feel like. Rhianna has fucked other women and I wouldn't be surprised to hear Beyonce has too seeing that years ago in the Black gay community there was talk that Jay Z was gay and HIV+ that is why he "retired" for a while. He thought he was going to retire for good but the cocktail worked (like it does) and he came back.

Janet Jackson dipped in the lady pond during her time hanging out with Missy Elliott. As did Miss Mariah when she hung out with Da Brat (they are still friends) vacationing on Robert Branson's island.

There are no brainers like Janelle Monae and less obvious Lupita Nyong'o (rumor has it these ladies hooked up).

Most of the women in Ocean's 8 have been lady lap lickers the exception being Mindy K.

by Anonymousreply 284February 8, 2018 2:12 PM

[Quote] Nobody is bisexual and no straight person experiments. Some girls pretend to b bisexual because it turns straight guys on.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 285February 8, 2018 3:57 PM

I doubt Beyoncé Hooke day up with women. I can see it for Rihanna and Janelle. What are the rumors around Lupita?

by Anonymousreply 286February 8, 2018 11:15 PM

Typo at r286. I meant to say I doubt Beyoncé hooked up with women.

by Anonymousreply 287February 8, 2018 11:16 PM

R286, Rihanna has already admitted to her bisexuality years ago.

J. monae seems to be hiding it now and nyongo...not sure of her.

by Anonymousreply 288February 8, 2018 11:30 PM

Mila Kunis and demi Moore???? Both dated kutcher Who is gay. Demi also married Bruce who is gay. That makes demi gay, I think? Mila Kunis strikes me as straight. Saw a candid pic of her with macaleuy Cullin. Very much infatuated.

Btw, Mila was blind in one eye while with Macaulay And could have lost second eye to iritis

by Anonymousreply 289February 9, 2018 4:49 AM

(284) I think you’re right. I reckon Cate Blanchette and Rooney Mara hooked up on the set of Carol. I think Streep, Blanchette, Beals, Oprah, Celine Dion, Dolly Parton,etc these women who have long marriages but constantly work away from home hook up on set with men and women and it’s accepted by the husband

by Anonymousreply 290February 9, 2018 6:35 AM

McCauley Culken is gay...

by Anonymousreply 291February 9, 2018 6:36 AM

I don't think culkin is gay. I've seen candid pics of him with girls and he is very straight. Very easygoing personality. Unguarded. He's rich enough to go to quality conversion therapy so prolly nipped it in bud when young. Oh yeah, he's the type not to stay in the closet if he was gay.

by Anonymousreply 292February 9, 2018 4:12 PM

Ashton Kutcher is gay???????????? Woof.

God tell me this is true. Mainly because I have a monster crush on Mila.

by Anonymousreply 293February 9, 2018 7:03 PM

Culkin is bi...He had a drug and sexual relationship with Pete Doherty, when he was living in Paris and hooked on smack.

by Anonymousreply 294February 9, 2018 7:15 PM

There is no bi especially for guys. Mjs maid said she saw culkin w mjs hand down his pants but I think she proved to b liar.

by Anonymousreply 295February 9, 2018 11:08 PM

What part of the word 'lesbians' don't the last few of you get?

by Anonymousreply 296February 9, 2018 11:30 PM

r296, in this brave new world, gay men can self-identify as lesbians if they want.

by Anonymousreply 297February 9, 2018 11:32 PM

R296, we r trying to decide if Kunis and demi Moore R gay by examining their bearding. Demi of course has bearded for Bruce Willis and Ashton kutcher., While Kunis is bearding for kutcher. Since culkin dated Kunis, he must b investigated. We would never have known that Farrah was lesbian, if we did not know that Ryan and six million dollar man were gay. How would we know cruise or Lowe are 100 Percent gay if they had not dated serial beard Melissa Gilbert. Are u even gay?

by Anonymousreply 298February 10, 2018 12:49 AM

Lily Tomlin is a ...wait for it.... LESBIAN!

by Anonymousreply 299February 10, 2018 2:33 AM

Any confirmed dope on Kendall Jenner being gay?

by Anonymousreply 300February 10, 2018 3:40 AM

Whats going on with Amber Heard ? Still single ?

by Anonymousreply 301February 10, 2018 5:00 PM

Is Kim Kardashian gay? She is bearding for kenya west. Kendall does look butch and it runs in family

by Anonymousreply 302February 10, 2018 5:15 PM

Kunis is straight - sadly so. She's super hot. But she's straight and so is Ashton Kutcher. Honestly, first time I hear people claiming he's gay. Kunis and him are clearly the real deal, been in love since that 70s show, popping out kids too. Moore may be lez tho and it was Kutcher bearding for her and taking all that fame that came with it. Once he got it he went back to his teenage love Kunis.

by Anonymousreply 303February 10, 2018 5:17 PM

Susan Downey. Lesbian and bearding for RDJ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304February 10, 2018 5:22 PM

Being gay has social stigma. Straight people see gays ,serial killers ,homeless people as being in same category. No one wants to be the loser kid. not belonging is the worst feeling so how dare you demand that all gays must come out of closet. Seems to me that there r a lot of straights posting .

by Anonymousreply 305February 10, 2018 5:27 PM

Rdj is Jewish and short not gay. Very butch guy who only has occasional sex with men to advance his career

by Anonymousreply 306February 10, 2018 5:30 PM

R304 Susan is his handler. James Tobac (who used to work with Robert a lot) pretty much said so a few years back, claiming Downey was clearly "under some kind of influence" and he meant his wife. He said Susan controls Robert and everything he does. He and 2 others apparently even confronted him about this on his wedding day lol.

But seriously. It's obvious that Susan was made his handler after the whole drugs/prison-thing. She was his way back into the game.

by Anonymousreply 307February 10, 2018 5:33 PM

R303, Kunis seems straight. Kutcher was with demi when she was hag. I guess he could have been bearding. I think he was gay model though. A straight kutcher would not settle down and hang with Kunis who is a hag.

by Anonymousreply 308February 10, 2018 5:36 PM

R306 Maybe RDJ is bi, but Susan is a dyke.

by Anonymousreply 309February 10, 2018 5:38 PM

RDJ is straight?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310February 10, 2018 5:42 PM

Well,marsha, you ended up being a fat drug addicted prostitute.

by Anonymousreply 311February 10, 2018 5:50 PM

But r303 Kunis has not really been with any guy who has no gay rumors attached to him. Who other than Culkin and Kusher has she been with?

And whether you like it or not, Kusher has a lot of gay rumors around him.

Kim K has been with plenty of straight men many of whom I'd have been happy to have myself. Kim has been unlucky on love and desperately wanted a family. Her relationship with Kanye, whatever it is, fits her better than anyone else she's been with. Kanye is not strictly gay. Just like Eddie Murphy, Puffy and a bunch of other Black celebs, he has been with women as well. I do believe Jay Z is strictly gay though.

by Anonymousreply 312February 10, 2018 5:52 PM

So because Kunis hasn't been with 10 different HW guys she must be a lesbian? Doesn't DL usually conclude that someone who changes partners a lot must be bearding? Now she must be gay because it's only been 2?

And Kutcher doesn't really have gay rumors. On DL everyone is gay so that hardly counts. Some people are straight, it happens. I'd love for Kunis to be a lesbian but it's pretty obvious that her and Kutcher are real.

by Anonymousreply 313February 10, 2018 9:09 PM

Well in the actual land of Hollywood there are gay rumors about Kutcher and have been for a long time. Bet you didn't know he's spent a lot of time with Puffy did you?

Yeah being seen with only two guys and both of them being suspect as far as their sexuality goes does make you figure that something must be going on. Why so hostile 313?

by Anonymousreply 314February 10, 2018 10:53 PM

R313, I've seen culkin with two girls in candid photos and he looked madly in love. One of the girls was Kunis and she looked equally in love. Most child actors r straight. Kutcher is very suspect. His relationship with elderly demi Moore was bizarre . Was he that desperate for publicity? I doubt a publicity stunt would go for years.

by Anonymousreply 315February 10, 2018 11:21 PM

Sorry but Ashton looks very in love with Mila, I doubt he is attracted to men...

by Anonymousreply 316February 11, 2018 1:22 AM

I kind of wish Sandra Bullock was a lesbian but I think she's straight and has just got personal issues with men and life in general. I think she and Aniston are a lot alike in that way.

Has any famous woman under 30 come out as anything other than bisexual? Is Kristen Stewart fully out as lesbian or did she do the bisexual thing, too?

by Anonymousreply 317February 11, 2018 1:27 AM

R317. Is Jesse James straight? Bullock is gay as far as I know.

Sondra lock is odd one too. Married a gay man and admits to no sex. Then married Clint Eastwood.divorced Clint and went back to gay husband.

by Anonymousreply 318February 11, 2018 2:41 AM

Can somebody tell me why Kelly Rowland has rumors ?

by Anonymousreply 319February 11, 2018 3:01 AM

Kelly Preston. Dated Cooney. Engaged to charlie sheen. Married Travolta.

by Anonymousreply 320February 11, 2018 6:17 AM

Kelly Rowan. Is the name Kelly the lesbian version of Lance?

by Anonymousreply 321February 11, 2018 6:18 AM

Bullock is gay as far as you know? LMAO. What proof do you have?

by Anonymousreply 322February 11, 2018 6:20 AM

This thread is more delusional than Larries on Tumblr...

by Anonymousreply 323February 11, 2018 6:23 AM

R322, Bullock is serial beard. sexuality is the primary motivation in life. Nothing is sub ordinate to sex and love. If u like the opposite sex, u will b with the opposite sex even if it means risking your life. You r not put off by bad experiences. Hormones rule. Established stars don't beard .no reason for a straight Bullock to beard.

by Anonymousreply 324February 11, 2018 4:07 PM

George Clooney dated Preston ,Kelly. Cooney is straight. So is tiger blood Martin sheen. Travolta is bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 325February 11, 2018 4:09 PM

Charlie sheen is straight. He has kids

by Anonymousreply 326February 11, 2018 5:11 PM

[quote]sexuality is the primary motivation in life. Nothing is sub ordinate to sex and love.

Wouldn't you mean that everything is subordinate to sex and love?

These last few posters sound drunk.

by Anonymousreply 327February 11, 2018 5:58 PM

Yes, everything is subordinate to sex love. Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 328February 11, 2018 6:36 PM

Ooh, R328 is an angry elf.

by Anonymousreply 329February 11, 2018 7:02 PM

R329, love being called drunk and having someone correct something that was obvious misspoken

SWINE!

by Anonymousreply 330February 11, 2018 7:25 PM

Why are men being talked about in this thread?

by Anonymousreply 331February 11, 2018 7:37 PM

Bullock is a lesbian. Jennifer Aniston too.

by Anonymousreply 332February 11, 2018 7:57 PM

Kutcher & Kunis are real, but Kutcher was fame-whoring with Moore who might be a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 333February 11, 2018 7:59 PM

I don’t understand the Jennifer Aniston appeal.

by Anonymousreply 334February 11, 2018 8:07 PM

I never got why straight male friends of mine were into her either. She seems frigid and boring.. but that might be the closet. Closeted lesbians usually seem asexual.

Also, there's rumors she might get back with Pitt? Dear God.

by Anonymousreply 335February 11, 2018 8:12 PM

Jeez, I've ignored some posts on this thread they only talk about str8 people. I mean Demi Moore? Seriously? Lesbian? Nah!

However, I would love to go back to Megan Ellison and her girl..... Isn't Megan a producer in one of the nominated films this oscar season 2018?? The Phantom Thread??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336February 11, 2018 8:42 PM

Ancient soap opera diva, Deidre Hall. Has been married, uses men, still a closeted lez.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337February 11, 2018 9:14 PM

[r325] Clooney and Travolta are straight? Gurl go back to LChat and hang out with the other delusional lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 338February 11, 2018 9:56 PM

I'm convinced that Kunis is straight. I don't see why she would beard for kutcher. Hard to be kutcher is such a fame whore. He basically adopted demi kids. Kutcher does ping but I will keep my ears open on this one.

Pitt will stay with Angie. He's invested in the kids. All three are gay, if anyone is slow.

by Anonymousreply 339February 11, 2018 10:59 PM

Clooney,travolta, charlie are gay. Choose your beards well. Avoid serial bearded.

by Anonymousreply 340February 11, 2018 11:00 PM

R339 Jolie is bi, isn't she? Aniston is a repressed lez. Pitt, idk. All 3 of them seem a Hell to live with.

by Anonymousreply 341February 11, 2018 11:08 PM

R341, how old are you? Of course Jolie is bisexual; its even mentioned on her Wikipedia. Now, Jennifer Anistona and Moore, and Kunis, y'all are tripping-they're not pinging for me. Not at all.

by Anonymousreply 342February 11, 2018 11:14 PM

Since Clooney married, he's given three (THREE) interviews with internationally recognized publication of how he'd met and 'wooed,' and proposed to his wife, all of which stories have different recollections and who was there.

His wife was chosen to be his wife in the same manner Katie Holmes' selection to be such: she won the audition, which was held at his Como crib.

Prior to his engagement to his now wife, mere weeks earlier, he was involved with Stacey Keibler.

Prior to Keibler, there was the Vegas escort / cocktail server, Sarah Larson, yoga instructor (who also never needs to work another day in her life).

by Anonymousreply 343February 11, 2018 11:16 PM

Jolie is only bisexual in name. Oh, she fucked around with Shimuzu or whatever that model's name was but she'd always with a penised person in any longterm, real relationship. She's not bi. She just likes attention.

by Anonymousreply 344February 11, 2018 11:19 PM

What about Kristin Davis?

by Anonymousreply 345February 11, 2018 11:20 PM

She doesn't seem to have had any long term relationships with men R345.

by Anonymousreply 346February 11, 2018 11:24 PM

Jolie is hardcore gsy. Her parents were gay and at least one of her kids is gay. Her brother is gay as well.

by Anonymousreply 347February 11, 2018 11:24 PM

" . . . She's not bi. She just likes attention."

More like, Greedy.

by Anonymousreply 348February 11, 2018 11:25 PM

R347, didn't Jolie fuck her brother?

by Anonymousreply 349February 11, 2018 11:38 PM

It seems weird that Kristin Davis would always be single. I was surprised to read that she’s an alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 350February 12, 2018 12:40 AM

Some have questioned whether she really was an alcoholic R350 and not just doing what a lot of late teens, early 20's people do. She has been very open about her alcoholism. Kinda surprises me she would date Alec Baldwin since he seems to have rage issues when he drinks.

by Anonymousreply 351February 12, 2018 3:02 AM

I think Aniston is hot. On my list.

Weren't there rumors years ago that bullock was dating Ryan Reynolds even though he was with ScarJo? And then at some awards show, Scar Jo introduced Bullock and Sandra came out, she grabbed ScarJo and planted a big kiss on her? Think that was her way of coming out. I'm sure it's on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 352February 12, 2018 3:26 AM

I've been wondering how many ladies in the Ocean's 8 cast have hooked up. You know Sarah Paulson has made a play for Sandy Bullock...

by Anonymousreply 353February 12, 2018 3:41 AM

I didn’t know Kristin Davis dated Alec Baldwin.

by Anonymousreply 354February 12, 2018 4:10 AM

I'm sure Rihanna had sex with some of those ladies in Oceans 8. She's a ho like that.

by Anonymousreply 355February 12, 2018 6:59 PM

Didn't Rih suddenly turn into a good girl now, dating her prince and speaking at conferences and such?

by Anonymousreply 356February 12, 2018 8:02 PM

Jeez I didn’t know Clooney was a lesbian!

by Anonymousreply 357February 13, 2018 5:44 PM

R357 What are u talking about?

by Anonymousreply 358February 13, 2018 6:05 PM

R356, you can be a good girl and still be bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 359February 13, 2018 6:47 PM

358-too much talk of Clooney on a lesbian thread.

by Anonymousreply 360February 13, 2018 9:00 PM

[quote] Prior to his engagement to his now wife, mere weeks earlier, Clooney was involved with Stacey Keibler.

I’ve always liked Stacey, she seems sweet and very fun to be around. She’s got lovely looks as well, like another Blake Lively. She doesn’t seem lesbian, though, sadly.

She’s doubtless had to put up with poor treatment from men in her life, especially during her time at the WWE under Vince McMahon; one hopes George treated her better whether she was bearding or no.

She was lovely to watch on ‘Dancing with the Stars’, much more graceful than her former WWE coworker Chris Jericho.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361February 13, 2018 9:21 PM

R355 no, she didn't

by Anonymousreply 362February 13, 2018 9:47 PM

I don't want to sound rude but she seemed like a bimbo to me. And I have never liked George Clooney but the fact that he was dating someone who seemed to be an airhead made me despise him even more.

by Anonymousreply 363February 13, 2018 9:57 PM

Hailee Steinfield

by Anonymousreply 364February 13, 2018 9:59 PM

R364 but she is barely a child. Does it count? Everyone is gay/lesbian/bi in their late teens and early 20s

by Anonymousreply 365February 13, 2018 10:02 PM

A child....please R365; she's an young woman that knows how to fuck!

by Anonymousreply 366February 13, 2018 11:22 PM

R366 She's a typical social media queer. Boring. And R365 is right - she's basically been a teenager yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 367February 13, 2018 11:36 PM

I cannot for the life of me understand how Rachael Harris is straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368February 14, 2018 3:17 AM

Emma Stone and Scarlett (aka Butch Bull Dyke) are BOTH "dating" ahem SNL gay men ....

Yes or no?

by Anonymousreply 369February 14, 2018 6:01 PM

Rooney Mara?

by Anonymousreply 370February 14, 2018 8:10 PM

You mean Scarlett Johansson ?? R369

by Anonymousreply 371February 14, 2018 9:10 PM

Rooney is surprisingly not a lesbian, R370

by Anonymousreply 372February 14, 2018 9:13 PM

Emma Stone is not a lesbian

by Anonymousreply 373February 14, 2018 9:39 PM

How is Emma Stone not a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 374February 14, 2018 10:13 PM

Emma Stone is straight but was bearding for Spiderman anyway. Or maybe it was just a showmance.

by Anonymousreply 375February 14, 2018 10:53 PM

And scarlett??

by Anonymousreply 376February 14, 2018 10:54 PM

I would like to hear more on this "Hollywood wives club" I've been hearing about on the DL for years. It's supposed to be some sort of sewing circle of actresses/producers who are married that meet up to have regular sexual encounters.

by Anonymousreply 377February 14, 2018 11:08 PM

It's hard to say if Emma Stone is a lesbian or a bisexual or a famesexual, but she has had sexual encounters with a few women.

by Anonymousreply 378February 14, 2018 11:11 PM

Emma Stone is bi at least, look at her dating history.

by Anonymousreply 379February 14, 2018 11:11 PM

R377 Wow

by Anonymousreply 380February 14, 2018 11:11 PM

Certainly neither of these two women!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381February 14, 2018 11:16 PM

R377 means Rita Wilson and Kate Capshaw, for instance

by Anonymousreply 382February 14, 2018 11:23 PM

Connie Britton (and her beautiful lesbian hair) and Carla Gugino hang out and, ya know, kiss and cuddle a little too much for straight friends!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383February 15, 2018 12:22 AM

To think even Ellen Degeneres bearded and people bought this is hilarious. Ellen Page bearded. All this happened and people totally believed it and when you point out that a female actress who's in a relationship with a man is definitely a lesbian the same people call you delusional.

Just shows how well bearding is still working to this day.

by Anonymousreply 384February 15, 2018 10:50 PM

I know she's a bit of an ice queen (and probably a dick hound) but I wish Lindsey Vonn was a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 385February 17, 2018 2:19 AM

Edie Falco never married?

by Anonymousreply 386February 17, 2018 2:19 PM

R383 I've noticed that. God, they would be a hot couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387February 17, 2018 7:15 PM

Although it seems like Carla kisses a lot of her "friends"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388February 17, 2018 7:20 PM

If this is representative of the choice of man Akerman chooses, I think she might be a lesbian, too. Anyone would pick Gugino over this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389February 17, 2018 10:28 PM

Is Helen Hunt gay?

by Anonymousreply 390February 18, 2018 4:50 AM

R390. Yes.

by Anonymousreply 391February 18, 2018 4:53 AM

R377 is absolutely right about that sewing circle but those girls are secret, trust me. I knew this one lesbian in Austin who was a producer for Friday Night Lights, The Lying Game and now for Fear the Walking Dead. In the years before, she would go to these events called The Hunt, where women would meet up with other women in a desolate camp ground to participate in some fuck fest. It's not advertised or anything but only spread through word of mouth. If any one blabbed, they'd be ex-communicated. She says it's even more hardcore in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 392February 18, 2018 4:56 AM

R392 Who is she ?

by Anonymousreply 393February 18, 2018 5:06 AM

It's not hard to figure out R393.

by Anonymousreply 394February 18, 2018 12:50 PM

Then why not just say it, R394?

by Anonymousreply 395February 18, 2018 4:41 PM

All you have to do is check to see who worked on all three. BTW, I'm not R392.

by Anonymousreply 396February 18, 2018 4:44 PM

R389: on the contrary, a woman would have to be super-straight to be into that guy, 'cause it's likely to be about raw attraction rather than looks.

by Anonymousreply 397February 18, 2018 4:44 PM

Straight women judge men by looks moreso than a lesbian would. Lesbians aren't as visual in their attraction, even when compared to straight women.

by Anonymousreply 398February 18, 2018 4:47 PM

How wrong you are R398.

by Anonymousreply 399February 18, 2018 4:48 PM

R398 = Laura Schlessinger

by Anonymousreply 400February 18, 2018 4:54 PM

R392 Who is she?

by Anonymousreply 401February 18, 2018 5:40 PM

Is it true Rooney Mara is a lesbian (and Joaquin is married to his actual sister in a real long term incestuous marriage)?

by Anonymousreply 402February 18, 2018 5:53 PM

No R402

by Anonymousreply 403February 18, 2018 5:57 PM

R402 This is not Lchat

by Anonymousreply 404February 18, 2018 7:31 PM

Grow up R404.

by Anonymousreply 405February 18, 2018 7:36 PM

404 you dumb. 402 Mara is at least bi but not that interested in sex IMO. She said in an interview “sex is sex whether it’s with male or female it’s the same to me”.

by Anonymousreply 406February 18, 2018 7:48 PM

So bi, not a lesbian. And the Joaquin incest allegations, where do they come from?

by Anonymousreply 407February 18, 2018 7:50 PM

What rumors are there that Helen Hunt is gay? Rooney is so unappealing.

by Anonymousreply 408February 19, 2018 3:14 AM

I'm R398 and I do know what I'm talking about because I am a lesbian. The order of importance of the visual in attraction goes like this:

1. Straight Men

2. Gay Men

3. Straight Women

4. Gay Women

We do, of course, appreciate and get turned on by a woman's hotness but it's not the most important thing and is rarely a deal breaker if they have a lot of other great traits. All men are visual. That's just a fact. The reason straight women are more visual than gay women is that their sexuality is, in many ways, defined by making themselves visually exciting to men. That just naturally makes them more visually attuned when it comes to attractiveness, be it female or male. They have to build their visual appeal skills to attract males and that colors their lives. As many of you are eager to point out, a lot of lesbians don't put a lot of energy into making themselves stereotypically attractive and the reason for that is we're simply not as visual when it comes to what attracts us to someone.

by Anonymousreply 409February 19, 2018 5:08 AM

You're a fucking idiot R409. I'm a lesbian too and am appalled by your stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 410February 19, 2018 6:03 AM

Amber Heard broke up with Elon Mush a second time and for good. She gives all her boyfriends a hard time but she seemed very content and happy when she was with her girlfriend, so go figure.

by Anonymousreply 411February 19, 2018 6:26 AM

R411 Bisexuals end up 95% with the opposite gender. In the end most of them crave for the het lifestyle. She's in her 30s - now the fear starts - oh I want kids and a 'normal' life etc. .... She's gone date another dude...

by Anonymousreply 412February 19, 2018 6:37 AM

R411 Tasya also was happy with her

by Anonymousreply 413February 19, 2018 6:37 AM

What’s the deal with Heather Graham I had such a crush on her as young gayling. She’s almost 50 never married and not ever linked to any men.. And she looks incredible still

by Anonymousreply 414February 19, 2018 8:44 AM

According to the vintage gossip site, which was current in 2004, (and proven correct on many items in retrospect):

“Hunt, Helen. "Cold as ice."Closeted L_____ or Bisexual. Notoriously cheap, and unpleasant to her staff. Linked with Gillian Anderson, Hank Azaria, Matthew Broderick, Melissa Etheridge, and Kevin Spacey.”

Also claims Candice Bergen is closeted.

Lauren Hutton, Diane Sawyer, Nicole Kidman, Kathy Najimy, Debbie Reynolds, Tina Turner, Oprah.

The rumored bisexual are too numerous to list here

by Anonymousreply 415February 19, 2018 9:19 AM

R414: “Graham, Heather. "Will sleep with anyone if it will advance her career." Coke user. About two cans short of a sixpack. Linked to Adam Ant, Drew Barrymore, Ed Burns, Russell Crowe, Benicio del Toro, Heath Ledger, Tobey Maguire, and James Woods.”

by Anonymousreply 416February 19, 2018 9:21 AM

[R416]

She looks good for a habitual coke user nearing 50 too bad she’s a garden variety career fucker. Literally I can’t imagine any of these men lifting a finger to help anyone career wise.

by Anonymousreply 417February 19, 2018 10:00 AM

R409, speak for yourself; I am very much attracted to women who take good care of themselves both physically and mentally.

R415 everyone is bisexual....we're trying to figure out who are the homosexuals in the group. As for Nicole Kidman, if she's in a relationship with any woman, it would be her long time best friend she brought over here from Australia decades ago.

by Anonymousreply 418February 19, 2018 3:26 PM

Care Blanchette?

by Anonymousreply 419February 19, 2018 9:01 PM

R410, you type butch. Butchies try to act like straight men.

by Anonymousreply 420February 19, 2018 10:26 PM

R406 You sound like one of those LChat retards. Every single straight actress who played a lesbian (or had a sex scene with another woman) says exactly this when asked about it. Followed by "it's not about the gender, it's about falling in love with a person". It's the PR textbook they all gets handed when agreeing to play gay.

by Anonymousreply 421February 19, 2018 10:49 PM

Amber and Tasya were the hottest lesbian couple on Hollywood

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422February 19, 2018 10:51 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423February 19, 2018 10:53 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424February 19, 2018 10:56 PM

Amber Heard is 90% straight. She'll be married to a guy and have a kid within two years.

by Anonymousreply 425February 19, 2018 10:58 PM

Amber is emotionally messed up. Pity the person that ends up with her.

by Anonymousreply 426February 19, 2018 11:38 PM

Amber Heard should date Sofia Boutella

by Anonymousreply 427February 20, 2018 5:42 AM

Jessica Chastain retweeted this a couple of days ago. Maybe married life isn't agreeing with her for some reason...

Adam Rippon ‏Verified account @Adaripp Feb 13

FUN FACT: Being true to who you are and not giving a shit about what others think about you is an awesome and liberating thing whether you are gay or not - Sometimes we the gays need to be reminded more often but, LIKE, EVERYONE SHOULD TRY IT, FOR REAL. JUST DO IT.

by Anonymousreply 428February 20, 2018 10:20 PM

You are reading way more into it R428. She liked it and retweeted it.

by Anonymousreply 429February 20, 2018 10:24 PM

Uh huh. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Girl's gay. This is just the latest little bit.

by Anonymousreply 430February 20, 2018 10:40 PM

Diana and Lea were goals 💕

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431February 20, 2018 10:48 PM

R430 Even if that's true - what an incredibly dumb thing to tweet. "Be yourself? It's so liberating you should try it!!!111!!" How about coming out then, uh? A closet case tweeting this is pathetic as Hell. If she's a lesbian she's the epitome of hiding and not being herself. Pot, kettle, etc.

by Anonymousreply 432February 20, 2018 10:55 PM

I'd still fuck Amber Heard. Just her being with Depp for so long is a bit of a turn-off.

by Anonymousreply 433February 20, 2018 10:56 PM

Amber lives in my friend's neighborhood. They (the neighborhood) are trying to get her evicted because she throws raging parties after midnight until dawn.

by Anonymousreply 434February 20, 2018 11:10 PM

R434 your friend needs to stop being a prude.

by Anonymousreply 435February 20, 2018 11:13 PM

R435 Are you colombian ?

by Anonymousreply 436February 20, 2018 11:18 PM

R435- they were raging OUTSIDE. The houses are on a hill, so sound carries very well.

by Anonymousreply 437February 20, 2018 11:21 PM

R432, I think Chastain wants to come out but has decided not to for career reasons or something. Or, honestly, I wouldn't put it past her to have a plan about coming out later like McKellan did. She seems like someone who has planned a whole lot of her life out. She's just so obvious to so many people that retweeting stuff like that is her normal.

by Anonymousreply 438February 20, 2018 11:56 PM

Chastain is not gay, Shes' probably heteroflexible, only because she's a Juilliard grad. Those weirdos are not straight at all.

by Anonymousreply 439February 21, 2018 4:22 AM

R438 Why everyone think she is lesbian ?? Anyone can tell me where the rumors come from ?

by Anonymousreply 440February 21, 2018 6:09 AM

Chastain pings like crazy. Watching how she interacts with women versus men in real life is very telling. She just doesn't click with men at all. She has great chemistry with female co-stars and interviewers. She can't even seem to fake liking her EuroBeard of a husband in a believable manner. There were rumors of fucking around with Megan Ellison. She's very openly feminist which I've found to be more prevalent among lesbians but that one is just my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 441February 21, 2018 6:40 AM

R440 I think because she spent a lot of time with her best friend. Going to events , travel together, they thought something going on there. Then after her first Oscar nomination and people start ed wondering about her...where is your bf? and after that her best friend disappeared.

It's a good conspiracy theory, though.

by Anonymousreply 442February 21, 2018 1:56 PM

Rr441 and Yes the Italian Count theory, some people think she's a lez because she has like zero chemistry with the guy and they seem so different, different backgrounds, why they are together if they are so different? The photos of them together, looking miserable... doesn't help either.

It doesn't make sense. That's another reason they think she's a closet case.

by Anonymousreply 443February 21, 2018 2:04 PM

Saw captain Tenille on talk show explaining they had separate hotel rooms with connecting doors.

Amber and Depp are both gay. All the drama of divorce must have been acting. They sure came to financial agreement fast.

by Anonymousreply 444February 21, 2018 3:20 PM

R444, are you dumb? What woman wouldn't want to make a financial settlement quickly with a millionaire? Also Amber H. is far from being a lesbian and Mr. Depp is far from being gay. Both have had sexual relations with the same sex yes, clearly, but both would much rather spend their romantic lives with the opposite and have a side piece.

by Anonymousreply 445February 21, 2018 3:46 PM

Depp gay ?? Are u that silly ?

by Anonymousreply 446February 21, 2018 4:22 PM

R446. R u his agent? Do u know how rare it would b for a straight man to choose acting as a career? There is zero fluidity to sexual orientation. Social pressure can cause gays to form fake relationships with opposite sex.

by Anonymousreply 447February 21, 2018 4:33 PM

[Quote] Do u know how rare it would b for a straight man to choose acting as a career? There is zero fluidity to sexual orientation. Social pressure can cause gays to form fake relationships with opposite sex.

LMAO

by Anonymousreply 448February 21, 2018 4:40 PM

Stop making a fool of yourself, R447

by Anonymousreply 449February 21, 2018 4:53 PM

R449. I merely stated the god blindingly obvious and u know it.

by Anonymousreply 450February 21, 2018 5:00 PM

R450 Go back to larries tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 451February 21, 2018 5:49 PM

R442 Who is her best friend, is she famous ?

by Anonymousreply 452February 21, 2018 6:27 PM

50 percent of serial killers are gay men. The unibomber was gay. Being gay is traumatizing and most gays are in denial. This is why the concept of bi is so embraced despite being a nonsense idea. Any gay who say sexuality is fluid, should be marched to nearest conversion camp.

by Anonymousreply 453February 21, 2018 7:25 PM

R452, I think they were talking about Jess Weixler. She's an actress, too. Was on The Good Wife. She also got married to a European dude after the rumors started. Before the rumors, they went EVERYWHERE together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454February 21, 2018 7:36 PM

R453, Unabomber gay? What proof have you?

by Anonymousreply 455February 21, 2018 8:41 PM

R455 She is just a troll

by Anonymousreply 456February 21, 2018 8:45 PM

Okay.

by Anonymousreply 457February 21, 2018 8:46 PM

R454 Thanks

by Anonymousreply 458February 21, 2018 8:47 PM

What about Amy Sedaris? Besides her on-air flirting with Letterman, never any mention of relationships.

by Anonymousreply 459February 21, 2018 8:54 PM

R455, unabomber brother said unabomber is gay. Said unabomber was a bit of a dick because he asked his brother to swear off women also. I think McVeigh my have been gay too. Not sure though.

by Anonymousreply 460February 22, 2018 5:44 AM

Not Hollywood but Katarina Witt.

by Anonymousreply 461February 22, 2018 8:01 PM

Unabomber wrote some would-be homophobic things in his manifesto:

[quote]Throughout the document, Kaczynski addresses leftism as a movement. He defines leftists as "mainly socialists, collectivists, 'politically correct' types, feminists, gay and disability activists, animal rights activists and the like,"[80] states that leftism is driven primarily by "feelings of inferiority" and "oversocialization," and derides leftism as "one of the most widespread manifestations of the craziness of our world

by Anonymousreply 462February 22, 2018 8:09 PM

Why the hell is a thread about Hollywood lesbians now about the unabomber?

I want to hear more opinions abou Emma Stone.

by Anonymousreply 463February 22, 2018 8:38 PM

Janelle Monae has come out...but as a bisexual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464February 22, 2018 9:02 PM

I don’t get the obsession with Jessica Chastain or Cate Blanchett. Chastain is unremarkable looking imo and Blanchett to me just seems like an attention-seeker but heterosexual.

by Anonymousreply 465February 22, 2018 10:13 PM

Chastain is gorgeous, I'd eat her out all day if I were into women.

by Anonymousreply 466February 22, 2018 10:14 PM

I don’t get the interest in Blanchett. Are Janelle and Tessa really together?

by Anonymousreply 467February 24, 2018 3:16 AM

R467, I think they are.

by Anonymousreply 468February 24, 2018 3:23 AM

Jorja Fox from CSI always seems like a lesbian to me and she pings so badly, it makes me angry that she is playing a straight woman. So I feel guilty that I think she should not play straight. My feelings seem cruel.,

by Anonymousreply 469February 24, 2018 3:29 AM

This thread is dying...

by Anonymousreply 470February 24, 2018 3:32 AM

Agreed that Chastain is gorgeous. Also agreed that Chastain been sippin' on that pussy. The question in my mind is not whether she comes out as bi or lez but when.

by Anonymousreply 471February 24, 2018 4:31 AM

Has Chastain ever been asked about her sexuality in any interviews? Has she ever said she's straight or did the Eurobeard stop people from even discussing it? She needs to play a bisexual/lesbian character again so interviewers will ask.

by Anonymousreply 472February 24, 2018 5:31 AM

I've been assuming she's gay but had forgotten she went to Juilliard...something. happens. to. people. there. Juilliard is basically the Canada of the lower 49. All bets are off.

by Anonymousreply 473February 24, 2018 5:55 AM

Janelle is gorgeous. She and Tessa look good together.

by Anonymousreply 474February 24, 2018 9:48 AM

What's the deal with Dianna Agron? At one point, didn't she want to come out or something?

by Anonymousreply 475February 24, 2018 2:49 PM

Jada

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476February 24, 2018 10:00 PM

Jada is bisexual...

by Anonymousreply 477February 24, 2018 11:14 PM

No shit.

by Anonymousreply 478February 25, 2018 3:43 AM

Affter the Rachel McAdams fiasco. I will stop believing someone is gay because that person "pings". Being a private person does not equal being in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 479February 25, 2018 3:45 AM

R473 what do you mean with that? Explain, please.

by Anonymousreply 480February 25, 2018 3:48 AM

What Rachel McAdams fiasco, R479 ?

by Anonymousreply 481February 25, 2018 3:49 AM

R475 You mean this ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482February 25, 2018 3:55 AM

[quote]What's the deal with Dianna Agron? At one point, didn't she want to come out or something?

The rumors are that she is bi and her management team didn't want her to come out. She also had a fling with Lea Michele. There were rumors that during the Glee concert tours that she would sometimes go out to lesbian bars to find women to hook up with.

by Anonymousreply 483February 25, 2018 4:14 AM

R483 OMG, stop this L chat bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 484February 25, 2018 4:26 AM

"She needs to play a bisexual/lesbian character again so interviewers will ask".

Are you serious? She just got married to a MAN, what makes you think a reporter would ask her that?

by Anonymousreply 485February 25, 2018 4:29 AM

I'm not R472 but she could be bisexual, not necessarily straight.

by Anonymousreply 486February 25, 2018 4:37 AM

who cares about Chastain? She's with a man. Even if she's bi, she chose to be with a guy.

by Anonymousreply 487February 25, 2018 4:56 AM

Who cares about Jada ? she is fugly

by Anonymousreply 488February 25, 2018 4:58 AM

I'll never believe Helen Hunt is straight. Not sure what that says about Hank Azaria, but it was pretty obvious when Helen Slater would accompany Hunt and Azaria to awards shows that the two Helens were the REAL couple.

by Anonymousreply 489February 25, 2018 12:07 PM

I've mentioned this on other threads, but I'll say it again.

Years ago, I briefly dated a guy who'd worked in Hollywood for years. Randomly, he told me Cheryl Ladd was a lesbian and had a girlfriend. He was an idiot, so maybe he meant someone else..maybe another "Angel" or another Cheryl? Who knows. Kate Jackson pings way more than Ladd.

by Anonymousreply 490February 25, 2018 12:11 PM

I don't see her name mentioned in many of these kinds of threads but I think Jane Krakowski (from National Lampoon's Vacation, Ally McBeal, and 30 Rock) is gay. She just pings like crazy to me and has a scattered history of relationships with men that never lasted very long.

by Anonymousreply 491February 25, 2018 5:28 PM

EMMA STONE. EMMA STONE. EMMA STONE. EMMA STONE. EMMA STONE.

IF SHE'S NOT A LESBIAN I'LL RAISE HELL.

SHE PINGS TO HIGH HEAVEN. THAT THROATY DRAWL. THE OUTFITS. THE KEATON WORSHIP.

by Anonymousreply 492February 25, 2018 5:39 PM

Stone might come out when she's 40 and no longer in line for the romcom lead roles. I wish she'd do it now and then just work in serious films but she wants to work more than that, so I don't blame her right now. She's at her maximum earning potential right now. At least she doesn't hardcore beard. Does she?

by Anonymousreply 493February 25, 2018 7:28 PM

Well she used to get papped kissing Andrew Garfield R493, but she would never confirm the relationship. Now she seems to be dating some SNL dude, but will never publically comment on that either. So I guess it all depends what your definition of "hardcore" is.

by Anonymousreply 494February 25, 2018 7:32 PM

Cara Delevingne and any woman she's pictured with. She is the lesbian Casanova. Her latest conquest is Paris Jackson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495February 25, 2018 7:44 PM

Why do you think Emma Stone is lesbian? Any "tea"?

by Anonymousreply 496February 25, 2018 7:50 PM

R496 Because they are delusional

by Anonymousreply 497February 25, 2018 8:27 PM

Emma Stone used to beard for that tranny Teddy Geiger.

by Anonymousreply 498February 26, 2018 12:31 AM

R495 Tell us more about Cara and Paris

by Anonymousreply 499February 26, 2018 4:33 AM

I don't understand why people keep talking about bisexual bitches in a lesbian thread.

by Anonymousreply 500February 26, 2018 4:38 AM

Because, R500, in Hollywood all the lesbians pretend they're either straight or bisexual and beard to keep their star rising. The proclaimed Hollywood bisexuals are the ones that are straight and just say otherwise in order to get attention. The straight ones that aren't vying constantly for attention are the ones that will play the gay roles. It's a fucked up world in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 501February 26, 2018 5:39 AM

I can’t believe how naive people are in these closeted ceeb threads, “but he’s married to a woman!”, “but she has a boyfriend!”...as if that automatically makes them straight or “bi”. Have you people never heard of bearding?! It’s more common than real relationships in hollywood. Anyway - back to the topic at hand - FKA Twigs pings big time to me. Some of her lyrics even reference lesbian sex if you listen closely.

by Anonymousreply 502February 26, 2018 1:30 PM

Nice point.

by Anonymousreply 503February 26, 2018 3:43 PM

R502 You call people naive but you: "FKA Twigs pings big time to me. Some of her lyrics even reference lesbian sex if you listen closely."

by Anonymousreply 504February 28, 2018 12:59 AM

R501, I totally forgot that is actually quite true. Thank you for correcting my ignorance.

by Anonymousreply 505February 28, 2018 2:11 AM

I have heard Jennette McCurdy (and isn’t that a humdinger of a lesbian name?) is trying to become a writer/producer by getting in with Execs. Afaik though she isn’t just setting her sights on the Lesbians, which surprises me as I thought she preferred women (as did the strippers she used to get).

by Anonymousreply 506February 28, 2018 11:22 AM

R506 Is she fucking Megan Ellison?

by Anonymousreply 507February 28, 2018 1:50 PM

So many have so much wrong in this thread you might as well just close it down. Too many trolls trying to protect their celebrities.

Kutcher is not straight. Any guy that has spent significant time around Puffy is not straight. Puffy is not straight. Jay Z is not straight. So any women connected to them are suspect.

I don't know about Beyonce except the motivation for her to beard is that she has gotten a much longer career than she would have had if she had not teamed up with Jay. Bey is barely talented but she has had a long career, much long than she deserved but she had Jay Z's connections at her disposal.

Kutcher is powerful. He is extremely wealthy. He is well invested and has bought and sold companies that made him hundreds of millions. Mila benefits because of how well connected Ashton is. Mila is lovely but who really would have come looking for her to be more than Jackie or the voice of Meg. She ain't that great guys.

by Anonymousreply 508February 28, 2018 2:03 PM

R508 You are a troll and delusional, back to LChat please and leave us alone

by Anonymousreply 509February 28, 2018 3:58 PM

Ashton "The Butch" Kutcher was a thin waif UNDERWEAR model when he was larruped into the entertainment industry as an actor.

Of course he's not straight. He's been fucked and sucked by countless men over the last 15-18 years. Wake up.

Mila's a moody gal and rather uneducated and essentially raised by watching bad TV and pop culture. Limited vocabulary, limited intellect, just limited in general. And perhaps isn't overly fond of showering by all reports.

by Anonymousreply 510February 28, 2018 4:23 PM

Need information on the sapphic tendencies of:

Jen Lawrence Amber Heard Rooney Mara Chloe Grace More Wet Chloe Sevigny (no kids still at 43) Marissa Tomei

by Anonymousreply 511February 28, 2018 4:46 PM

Chloë Grace Moretz is still wasting valuable babydyke time babysitting/bearding for one of those Beckham sprogs, isn’t she?

Hell of a power move, though. I respect that.

by Anonymousreply 512February 28, 2018 5:54 PM

Rooney Mara is a weird case, I'd have sworn she was at least bisexual and, well, maybe she is but she's only ever been associated with men. Perhaps she's straight after all, reality can be boring like that.

by Anonymousreply 513February 28, 2018 6:05 PM

The delusion is pretty strong here

by Anonymousreply 514February 28, 2018 6:33 PM

everyone who uses "wake up" in their comment needs to take a fucking seat

by Anonymousreply 515February 28, 2018 8:41 PM

Jennifer Lawrence is a cock-gobbling hoe I don’t think she has a single lesbian or bi bone in her body.

by Anonymousreply 516February 28, 2018 9:50 PM

Who fucking cares about Ashton Kutcher , Rooney Mara or Jennifer Lawrence ?

This is The Hw lesbian thread, those people are not gay.

by Anonymousreply 517March 1, 2018 12:17 AM

I've read a few lez stories about Rooney - and tbh I get the vibe too. I recently read a blind that I could totally believe: Joaquin likes to watch Rooney and his sister Rain fuck eachother.

by Anonymousreply 518March 1, 2018 9:36 AM

Can anyles categorically confirm or deny that rumor about Carla Bruni fucking Mary-Kate Olsen before she married Sarkozy?

by Anonymousreply 519March 1, 2018 1:51 PM

Joaquin Phoenix watching his sister and his girlfriend fuck, Mary-Kate clashing bones with Carla Bruni... How much more cringe-worthy can this thread get?

by Anonymousreply 520March 1, 2018 2:00 PM

Marisa Tomei is not lesbian- she hooked (and dated for some time) and really cute and younger PA (think of young Johnny Depp) on a project that I worked on.

by Anonymousreply 521March 1, 2018 2:15 PM

Why would Mila marry a gay??? She's straight. Why would she date Macaulay in her prime? Low self-esteem, I guess. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 522March 1, 2018 3:55 PM

Just because our views are far right does not make us trolls. We post here because other sites block us and call the police. I don't post at stormfront because 1. Low IQ posters 2. Don't allow disparaging comments about females 2. Can't talk about pretend whites ie Italians etc 4. I don't like Germans 5. Don't like Nazis 6. A lot of mentally ill 7. Too much moderation 8. Can't say chink etc 9. Two of the mods admit being part black

Did I mention low IQ? Stormfront us supposed to be my home but the place makes me sick. Race mixed Is just as bad as being full blooded.

by Anonymousreply 523March 1, 2018 4:47 PM

lol R523 what

by Anonymousreply 524March 1, 2018 5:32 PM

Go away R523 idiot.

by Anonymousreply 525March 1, 2018 5:41 PM

Apparently, Elsa from Frozen is a lesbian. Maybe she will hook up with Jessica Chastain, another frigid bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526March 1, 2018 5:47 PM

The thread has been trolled

by Anonymousreply 527March 1, 2018 6:17 PM

Good

by Anonymousreply 528March 2, 2018 4:02 AM

Vanessa Bayer who was on SNL pings my gaydar. No stories of her dating men.

by Anonymousreply 529March 2, 2018 4:46 AM

Mila

by Anonymousreply 530March 2, 2018 12:40 PM

Omg, any old time DL lesbians on this thread?.

If so - do you remember about 10 years ago when one of the Lessie’s here created LAnon? A lesbian board. Then it morphed into LChat?

So I know I’m late to the party, but I recently binged watched OITNB. I caught the first season when it came out, but didn’t watch the rest until recently when I joined Netflix - specifically to watch The Crown.

Anyway, I was curious about Taylor Shilling, and supposedly she has been dating women. Like I said I’m late to the party.

A google search lead me to Lchat. Holy shit, those posters are cray. The board is now is huge! I posted one tiny post and the claws came out. WTF is wrong with that board?

Anyway back on topic - any gossip on Taylor Shilling?

by Anonymousreply 531March 2, 2018 3:20 PM

I don't doubt Mila Kunis is a lesbian, but my question is about the two kids. Are they real? Was that fucking tool the real father?

Etc.

by Anonymousreply 532March 2, 2018 3:40 PM

Kutcher is friends with many creepy clams, so I hope those kids aren’t his.

by Anonymousreply 533March 2, 2018 4:37 PM

Drew Barrymore is pretty much all straight now, right? Typical "bisexual" in Hollywood.

What's the story on Michelle Rodriguez now? She's never seemed anything but gay but then went around saying shit like "Michy loves sausage!". Then, at some point, she dated Kristanna Loken who, while perhaps a bit on the crazy side, is hot as hell. I think she ended up calling the cops on Rodriguez.

And, then there's Jodie Foster marrying Ellen's ex, Alex Hedison.

All kinds of old school real lesbian stuff without having to talk about Ashton Kutcher.

by Anonymousreply 534March 2, 2018 4:40 PM

I know Emily Browning isn’t gay but I still hold out hope that she’s closeted bi and isn’t planning to remain faithful to that greasy apparatus she wants to marry.

I’ll watch Godard with you, Emily babe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535March 2, 2018 4:52 PM

This is worse than Lchat

by Anonymousreply 536March 3, 2018 6:11 AM

R531 i remember! lchat was fine for a while and still is in certain threads...but jesus, some people are really something else. i can't help out on shilling, but just lean back and wait for the lunatics that ship her with prepon to the degree that someone will end up in jail...

by Anonymousreply 537March 3, 2018 9:02 AM

Schilling is gay. Bearded with Efron for minute. Dated Carrie Brownstein for a year or two. The LChatters seem to be stalking her, but I haven't kept up. The real question about her though is how she went from an iffy performance in a five and under on a never released movie to the lead in a primetime network drama (Mercy) with no other credits. Like zero other credits. None. So who the hell was she fucking?

LChat is full of weird bullies who insist on controlling the conversation and accuse anyone who disagrees with of being a troll. Then they gang up and drive anyone not of the hivemind away. Very similar to BlowChunksAlley. This is why most of my friends are guys.

by Anonymousreply 538March 3, 2018 9:10 AM

Any more gossip on Faye Dunaway? I know she's been spotted in lesbian clubs. Anything new?

by Anonymousreply 539March 3, 2018 11:06 AM

Thank you r537 and r538!

R538 I don't think it has anything to do with having mostly guy friends - it has to do with having SANE friends.

They must be really young or something. It appears like they are literally stalking her. It's creepy. And there are some that insist that she has a real life relationship with Prepon - who just popped out a kid, has a BF and is a scieno on top of it....Suuuure.

Anyway, now it appears - because a picture of a dog was posted on instagram that she is dating a guy - So they are in a complete meltdown over this photo...

I made a post, and I was accused of being from "the other board" I didn't know what this meant. I admitted being a DLer. I don't even think they knew what that was so I schooled them on some lesbian internet history. Then I find out, there is an entirely different message board created from some lunatics just to discuss Prepon and Shilling. These girls think they are a real life couple. For real.

I think I was banned from LChat for suggesting that if Shilling was with a guy she could be bearding because she has a couple family friendly films coming out. You are not allowed to discuss bearding or PR.

How can you Not discuss bearding when you're talking about gay celebs?

Anyway rant over. I am not up on my lezzie gossip. Certainly not enough to be posting with the crazies over there...Sorry I have a life.

by Anonymousreply 540March 3, 2018 11:32 AM

R254 Tig Notaro doesn't identify as a lesbian. She's FTM. She can't come out as that for obvious reasons.

by Anonymousreply 541March 3, 2018 12:37 PM

Ridiculous R541.

by Anonymousreply 542March 3, 2018 1:04 PM

Hi Tig @R541. Must be rough not to live your truth cause of the cancer lie.

by Anonymousreply 543March 3, 2018 1:16 PM

I thought she was not to be named here...

by Anonymousreply 544March 3, 2018 1:18 PM

Well I'm not going to let her bully me like she does so many others. Marty Singer(her lawyer) is in trouble and I doubt he's still in the deleting any thread that Tig is mentioned in business. Muriel has been terrorized in the past but let's hope Muriel grew a spine along the way.

by Anonymousreply 545March 3, 2018 1:25 PM

Did Francesca Gregorini have an affair with Rooney Mara a few years back?

by Anonymousreply 546March 3, 2018 5:40 PM

You were probably banned for responding to people who were trolling about Schilling dating a guy, R540. While I will agree that there are some genuine lunatics on L Chat, they knew about her dating Brownstein before anyone else because of their internet stalking, (really just checking twitter obsesively). So if you want the gossip about Schilling then you'll have to deal with how it is collected.

by Anonymousreply 547March 3, 2018 5:49 PM

R526, Elsa might be a lesbian...not "is a lesbian". Besides, people ship her with Spider-Man like crazy. Personally, I much prefer her with her sister. I mean, how can they not have an incestuous relationship going on?

by Anonymousreply 548March 3, 2018 8:42 PM

Oh yeah forgot Jodie Foster was dating that woman from The L Word-even though she was in a few episodes. I'm surprised no one has mentioned Gillian Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 549March 3, 2018 8:47 PM

lol, what is this blast from the past R546?

by Anonymousreply 550March 3, 2018 9:05 PM

Gillian is bi R549.

by Anonymousreply 551March 3, 2018 9:34 PM

I think Gillian Anderson is "Hollywood bi" which, of course, means straight but wanted some attention or to seem oh so edgy.

by Anonymousreply 552March 3, 2018 11:13 PM

R552, girl please, Gillian Anderson has fucked waaaaaayy too many women both in Canada, the UK, and the US to just be "Hollywood bi". She can't keep her hands off of light skinned black women. If a white woman fucks with black women in Hollywood, their sexuality is legit.

2 Legit, 2 Quit!

by Anonymousreply 553March 3, 2018 11:37 PM

This thread is a trolled mess, haha.

Jorja Fox (mentioned above) is gay. Essentially an open secret, surely. Marisa Tomei (mentioned above) is bi. Another open secret. Gillian Anderson is out as bi but as poster above says, apparently not just for the attention. Michelle Rodriguez claims to be bi but is mostly gay. Kristen Stewart is out as bi but will occasionally say she is gay (as she did on SNL). Wish she wouldn’t. Ellen Page’s career seems to be tanking, I hope not because she came out.

There are other Ls and Bs, but the ones who are out are often those whom people don’t really care about. Kelly McGillis (L), Maria Bello (B), some soap actresses etc.

There are also women who claim to be bi but have no visible / limited history with women — that woman from Brooklyn 99, Anna Paquin, Evan Rachel Wood (although she did apparently briefly date Kate Moennig, who herself at least finally seems to have tacitly acknowledged her performance as the most convincing on The L Word was not because she’s a great actress).

by Anonymousreply 554March 3, 2018 11:45 PM

I think Mila Kunis is straight because of several candid pics I have seen of her with Macaulay. Saw them kissing and she was in total ecstacy . Other pics catch them by surprise and they seemed very much in love. A very close couple. Always together shopping etc.. I think Macaulay is straight too. If kutcher is gay, Kunis is with him because he is a hot guy who she could not get the straight version. After all, she could not hold Macaulay. Kutcher seems gay because he has never had a real girlfriend and spent so many years in fake relationship with demi. Young straight actor might go on couple fake dates but not give up young girls For years to advance career. Kutcher is a real bright guy and good looking. Mila has self esteem issues.

by Anonymousreply 555March 4, 2018 12:06 AM

R554 Thanks for the gossip👍 Do you know something about Camila Belle ?

by Anonymousreply 556March 4, 2018 12:53 AM

Refugee from LChat. I followed Taylor Schilling for awhile when OITNB began. She's with an editor from a fashion mag for the past year or so. She has some severe stalkers. And you can get banned from LC for anything these days. The Bitch has let the lunatics run the asylum and some of the mods are ban happy - aka banning the IP range for entire airports. There were HUGE threads about Prepon/Schilling aka the TayLaurs. Those got annihilated a couple years back which led to some off shoot boards on Zetaboards (which you can't mention on LC or banned!)

Another one with crazy fans is Sarah Paulson. Her AHS stans are about 14-17 and troll Twitter constantly. Sarah encourages them, and they all seem to have either AHS or Paulson in their names.

by Anonymousreply 557March 4, 2018 1:05 AM

R554 well Ellen Page is going to be in that new super hero show on Netflix, as the Violinist.

by Anonymousreply 558March 4, 2018 1:07 AM

Wasn't Maria Sharapova supposed to be dating Camilla Belle a while ago? Whether that's true or not, is Sharapova a lesbian, bi, just a horny Russian?

by Anonymousreply 559March 4, 2018 2:00 AM

Lchat is ridiculous they have all these threads worshipping the most basic straightest chicks. And they will ban with a quickness the board is a proper disaster.

by Anonymousreply 560March 4, 2018 2:44 AM

They lived together, R546.

by Anonymousreply 561March 4, 2018 2:49 AM

They lived together as friends/roommates or-? Any reliable hints that their relationship was more than platonic?

by Anonymousreply 562March 4, 2018 2:59 AM

[quote]Lchat is ridiculous they have all these threads worshipping the most basic straightest chicks. And they will ban with a quickness the board is a proper disaster.

I'm a lesbian and that was one of the things I hated about L Chat. The main reason I stopped posting over there was when many of them defended Laura Prepon being in Scientology. I posted about Scientology's homophobic history and how some Scieno orgs supported Prop 8 and the idiot fangirls kept trying to defend Prepon. They also defended Alana Masterson's involvement with COS.

by Anonymousreply 563March 4, 2018 3:19 AM

Agreed R563 - they were too blind sided by the love of her character to realize she was a straight COS member who has bad taste in men.

There is incredibly talented lesbian actresses that have either no thread or minimal posts over on LC because that actress isn't in the 17-35 age range, or is actually in a healthy relationship and drama-free. They would rather speculate on pseudo-bi-straight-fluid girls who are the flavor of the week.

by Anonymousreply 564March 4, 2018 3:26 AM

The Kate McKinnon thread on LC can be quite active at times. It's still a problem thread. Some posters don't like McKinnon's current girlfriend who is ten years younger than McKinnon. The posters who dislike McKinnon's girlfriend have crazy theories that the girlfriend is a gold digger.

by Anonymousreply 565March 4, 2018 5:09 AM

R564 They are too young maybe, but u are right they have a model thread where every girl is "queer" to them and crazy stalkers

by Anonymousreply 566March 4, 2018 5:10 AM

Enough about the L chat!

who fucking cares?

by Anonymousreply 567March 4, 2018 5:47 AM

I don't know if it was a poster from here - but to whomever stuck up for me over there in crazy lchatland, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 568March 4, 2018 12:11 PM

They make zero sense, R565. Wouldn't Kate need to be rich in order to attract gold diggers? Maybe the girl is a celesbian hunter, but hardly a gold digger :D

by Anonymousreply 569March 4, 2018 12:27 PM

What about Cate Blanchette? Is she bi? I remember that some "insider" on L chat said she was lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 570March 4, 2018 12:41 PM

* Blanchett ( damn autocorrect)

by Anonymousreply 571March 4, 2018 12:42 PM

Cate Blan4chette=Hollywood Bi

by Anonymousreply 572March 4, 2018 12:55 PM

R572, you wish. people need to stop calling everyone queer who played a non-straight caracter.

by Anonymousreply 573March 4, 2018 1:35 PM

I think a lot of Hollywood bisexuals could very well be more lesbian than straight. It is career suicide for an actress to be seen as lesbian but okay(even titillating and so helpful to a career) as bi. I don't know why so many are assuming that those who keep sleeping with woman are straight, they just are career savvy. Why come out so you have a bunch of nuts on LChat all happy but lose a lot of career opportunities.

by Anonymousreply 574March 4, 2018 1:43 PM

Well r567 you are in a thread about Hollywood lesbians and L Chat is a lesbian site so . . .

by Anonymousreply 575March 4, 2018 2:04 PM

Consider that women really don't have anything to gain by sleeping with other women in Hollywood unless they like fucking other women. The power structure is still male so unless they know it titillates some man they are trying to get next to or use in some manner, why do it? There simply aren't enough powerful women in Hollywood for there to be the need for a female to female fucking for favors network. But I don't know, maybe a lot of powerful men request to see some girl on girl action for quid pro quo.

by Anonymousreply 576March 4, 2018 2:11 PM

Is Jessica Biel still fucking her "friend/assistant"?

by Anonymousreply 577March 4, 2018 2:38 PM

R577 I don't know either but my gut from being around a long time is that if a woman keeps sleeping with woman chances are her preference is more into woman than men. Sure she's marry a man to feel as if she fit into society better or to please her parents but why sleep with women if you really really like men? It doesn't make sense. Life is much easier for heterosexuals.

I don't believe that attractions to either sex can be equal and any women would still keep sleeping with women. Same with men. It's just too much trouble. But like you... I admit I don't really know. Just observations from my experience and due to my own sexual confusion. I can pass easy and have felt some attraction to men, here and there and I don't like uh performing sex on women(just having it performed on me if that makes sense) but if I have to be honest with myself I still prefer women to men... (that's a whole other topic but my point is that I do believe that you can feel some attraction to either sex but there is a preference that can't be denied to oneself.)

by Anonymousreply 578March 4, 2018 3:18 PM

You sound shallow R578. What the fuck does "I can pass easy" even mean. You can pass as a woman?

by Anonymousreply 579March 4, 2018 3:25 PM

How you deduce I'm shallow is beyond me (or any sane person for that matter,) but R578 I mean everyone assumes I'm straight... I seem straight according to most lesbians I've known.

by Anonymousreply 580March 4, 2018 3:31 PM

Read what you wrote R580 @ R578. So you have stereotyped lesbian's as butch, but you are just some fucking feminine thing that can pass as straight. Get your head out of your ass. My friends, lesbian and straight, are laughing our asses off at your stupid comment.

by Anonymousreply 581March 4, 2018 3:36 PM

R581 you sound nuts. Sitting around with a bunch of pals on a Sunday morning laughing your ass off at my comment? I'm flattered your whole mixed crew of transexuals, bisexuals, lesbians, straights(and other mammals?)is involved. It's a fact that some women seem straighter than others. And that is relevant when it comes to hollywood lesbians. I think "take your meds' is overused but in your case... take em quick!

by Anonymousreply 582March 4, 2018 3:45 PM

R580/R578 - Just to clarify - you would self-classify as a non-reciprocating Pillow Princess? And people think you're straight-passing, which to you is more socially acceptable. Did I get that correct?

by Anonymousreply 583March 4, 2018 3:51 PM

You sound insecure R582. Glad your friends telling you you can "pass" has helped with your frail ego. In all my years I've never heard lesbians tell one another they can "pass." Maybe it's that were are comfortable in our femininity and don't see lesbianism as feminine or butch.

by Anonymousreply 584March 4, 2018 3:52 PM

I actually have reciprocated cause it seems the right thing to do but secretly I hate it. You are just looking for an argument and your comment makes no sense. Total bullshit on how your gaggle of gal pals never talk about that. In fact, I'd bet you don't have any real friends cause you're in impossible personality. You just sound like a creep on the internet looking for a fight when someone is just expressing honest thoughts and opinions.

by Anonymousreply 585March 4, 2018 3:58 PM

I was just trying to clarify your comments, as they seemed confusing. Am not the same poster as R584 and R581.

Everyone's situation is different as to what they are comfortable with in bed. Whether or not you choose to reciprocate is your choice. I'm sure there are many people out there who are happy to only give to the person they are with in bed.

by Anonymousreply 586March 4, 2018 4:03 PM

R586 ah okay. Truth is that due to me not loving genitals of any kind but really enjoying sleeping with women I am still confused about my sexuality. When I was young I was very attracted to boys but then in college that just went away. So just feel like I'm not a "real lesbian," sometimes. But judging by your question I'm guessing I'm wrong which is great. I had a girlfriend who looked at me and said she thought I was bisexual even though I'd shown her absolutely no reason to think that. That further confused me.

I know know this is not about me but about Hollywood Lesbians(and hey I lived in Hollywood for many years so...) I would be happier not reciprocating in that way but it goes against my non sexual nature. In my first relationship I didn't and my GF seemed very happy with that so maybe you are right. I don't want to date because I feel as if I'm giving someone a raw deal cause of my "problem."

by Anonymousreply 587March 4, 2018 4:15 PM

I'm not looking for an argument R586. My friends and I don't go around talking about who can pass and who can't. You are confused, as you have said yourself and you are selfish. See a shrink for your problems.

by Anonymousreply 588March 4, 2018 4:20 PM

R587 Don't let that hold you back from dating. Everyone is different - there's no right or wrong way to be a lesbian or Bi, IMO. Unless you're on LChat, where they only seem to accept femme/femme relationships.

Going back to Hollywood - I'm sure there were many actresses who were non-sexual because of their situations or career. To each their own.

by Anonymousreply 589March 4, 2018 4:21 PM

[quote]Wouldn't Kate need to be rich in order to attract gold diggers? Maybe the girl is a celesbian hunter, but hardly a gold digger :D

The L chat idiots seem to hate the girlfriend more because of the age difference. I used to post on that thread because I'm a Kate McKinnon fan. But, it's mostly shit show thread for various reasons and I admit I still read the thread to laugh. There are posters who don't like that McKinnon often plays straight women on SNL, movies, and other TV shows. McKinnon filmed a movie last summer with Mila Kunis and the screenplay was online for awhile. Some cry babies on L chat kept saying there were hoping that McKinnon's character for the movie would be changed to a lesbian during production. The other shit shows in that thread are double standards where it's mostly ok for posters to bash Kate's male co-stars on SNL, but for some reason that awful Leslie Jones can't be slammed at all on that thread without posters jumping in to defend Leslie.

by Anonymousreply 590March 4, 2018 6:07 PM

So, Lisa Marie ? Hadn't heard that before

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591March 4, 2018 8:09 PM

R588 you are the antidote to R588. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 592March 4, 2018 8:16 PM

Any gossip on DIane Lane? I had heard she was dating a woman after Brolin.

by Anonymousreply 593March 4, 2018 8:32 PM

[R593] didn’t josh brolin beat the shit out of her? It’s amazing his career has remained unscathed

by Anonymousreply 594March 4, 2018 9:25 PM

That's what I heard. And their divorce wasn't as public as others. Wonder if her ex-inlaw's kept that quiet. He's also a drunk if the rumors are correct.

by Anonymousreply 595March 4, 2018 9:33 PM

R594, really, it's a surprised to you that a man in Hollywood beat the shit out of a woman and didn't face any punishments?

I too am a fan of Kate Mckinnon but I feel like they're not giving her good roles. Haven't all of her movies been flops so far?

by Anonymousreply 596March 4, 2018 11:04 PM

Am wondering how the #MeToo is going to go over tonight at the Oscar's. Seacrest is on a time delay in case someone is mean to him.

I hope Diane Lane found someone excellent to share her life with - she's a great actress.

by Anonymousreply 597March 4, 2018 11:14 PM

The lovely Wanda Sykes

by Anonymousreply 598March 4, 2018 11:29 PM

What....Wanda Sykes is there! I need more of her. Let me Google to see if she has any projects out.

As for Ryan Seacrest, ain't no body believes that queen raped or sexual assaulted any female.

by Anonymousreply 599March 5, 2018 12:01 AM

Cherry Jones is awesome, and needs a starring role to win an Oscar.

Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 600March 5, 2018 12:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!