Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lisa Marie Presley and her Lesbian lovers

Michael Lockwood (Lisa' Ex husband) girlfriend claims that drug use and lesbian lovers broke Lisa' marriage down.

stephanie hobgood @hobgoodhair

Deal with the fact that your drug use and lesbian lovers ruined your marriage!!!! #fairgaming #narcissisticpersonalitydisorder #drugaddictmoms #spoiledlilrichgirl #falseaccusations #liar #you’retheabuser #fathersrights #appealingthecasetosaveyourownass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 8, 2020 5:12 PM

Another tweet about Lisa drug addiction

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 4, 2018 1:35 PM

I love LMP

by Anonymousreply 2March 4, 2018 2:54 PM

I do love that Lights Out song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 4, 2018 2:56 PM

She's always into such creepy men.

by Anonymousreply 4March 4, 2018 3:39 PM

There could be some truth in this. Lisa has stated before she gets urges for other women. I guess she stopped keeping those feelings at bay. I hope she cleans up and finds a good relationship with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 5March 4, 2018 7:28 PM

I'd divorce that guy just for the hashtag abuse. You wanna say something just fucking say it.

by Anonymousreply 6March 4, 2018 7:31 PM

I think he aged worse than she did, and tweets like this make him seem like even bigger train wreck than she is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 4, 2018 7:38 PM

Lisa Marie doesn't have to state anything, R5, because she pings to high heaven. I just hope our recently declared lesbian nutcase fave Tatum O'Neal stays the hell away from her!

by Anonymousreply 8March 4, 2018 7:45 PM

R8, Lisa does ping but it always helps when a person actually states they are attracted to the same sex so people do not say it is wishful thinking because we think the person is hot.

by Anonymousreply 9March 4, 2018 8:03 PM

I don't think Lisa is hot, R9.

by Anonymousreply 10March 4, 2018 8:05 PM

Ok. My point remains, though. Lisa used to be really hot, imo. Now, she just looks sick. I hope to read in the future how she was able to kick her addiction and found love, and I get to see happy pictures of a healthy LMP, her girlfriend/wife, and her children. I have thought for a while internalized homophobia is a big issue for her.

by Anonymousreply 11March 4, 2018 8:19 PM

I wonder why Lockwood's girlfriend deleted this particular tweet.

by Anonymousreply 12March 6, 2018 5:03 AM

No, thank you; I've had sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 13March 6, 2018 5:06 AM

I thought she was a clam and lezzing was verboten.

by Anonymousreply 14March 6, 2018 5:08 AM

I do not think she is one anymore.

by Anonymousreply 15March 6, 2018 5:13 AM

This guy's an MRA. And he's just paying back to her after she accused him of being a pedo. Anything he says, I'd take with a grain of salt.

by Anonymousreply 16March 6, 2018 6:24 AM

HE looks fey AF. They probably both had same sex lovers.

by Anonymousreply 17March 6, 2018 6:36 AM

and I take everything lisa says with a grain of salt. Since the beginning, she attacks her ex-husband by spreading information to the tabloid (it's my feeling) Maybe the new girlfriend is fed up with seeing that he's taking every shot everyone Finds her excuses

by Anonymousreply 18March 6, 2018 12:34 PM

I can not believe that LMP is the victim of the story. I would have had a hard time holding myself back to balance after everything that came out in média

by Anonymousreply 19March 6, 2018 12:39 PM

It's so sad that she lost the love of her life, the King of Pop. He loved her so!

by Anonymousreply 20March 6, 2018 12:46 PM

The truth is she looked the best with MJ

by Anonymousreply 21March 6, 2018 12:59 PM

R21 It was the TRUE LOVE shining through.

by Anonymousreply 22March 6, 2018 1:30 PM

What the hell is with her weird Daryl Hannah-in-Bladerunner makeup? It makes her look like a corpse.

by Anonymousreply 23March 6, 2018 1:56 PM

Am I the only one who thinks she looks like Mama June?

by Anonymousreply 24March 6, 2018 3:30 PM

I would not consider Lisa a victim. I do empathize with her for her father dying when she was so young and, to me, it seems she has struggled with her sexuality. That said, Lisa does not appear to have really grown up. Falsely accusing her husband of child abuse is not cool. Lisa has young kids. I hope she gets her shit together. Her ex-husband seems to be a gold-digger. Make your own money, man! How he keeps getting with these beautiful women is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 25March 6, 2018 4:53 PM

She loves bread pudding

by Anonymousreply 26March 6, 2018 5:03 PM

She's not falsely accusing him. The Scieno Church supplied him with mountains of pedo pix & vids. But they have dirt on her, too, and they're not afraid of murdering people so it's unlikely she'll push that angle any farther unless she gets some real protection.

by Anonymousreply 27March 6, 2018 6:38 PM

how do you know that? I thought they were no longer Scientologists and did not the police conclude investigation?

by Anonymousreply 28March 6, 2018 7:01 PM

r28, the LA police who are in the pocket of the Co$ and concluded a crack head on a bicycle sniper shot Roni Chasen? Yeah, okay, I'm sure they did conclude their 'investigation'.

by Anonymousreply 29March 6, 2018 7:10 PM

I thought it was the Tennessee police who had conducted the investigation; Los Angeles police say they are incompetent in this case?

by Anonymousreply 30March 6, 2018 8:26 PM

She's a butch lesbian and professional beard

by Anonymousreply 31April 11, 2018 2:24 PM
by Anonymousreply 32September 8, 2018 3:06 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 33April 7, 2019 10:16 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 7, 2019 10:17 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 35February 8, 2020 4:39 AM

I wonder if Lisa will write about this in her book.

by Anonymousreply 36February 8, 2020 5:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!