Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Young & the Restless: Driving into February Sweeps Edition

Exciting car ride ahead, or will be going over the cliff?

Continue the discussion of America's No. 1 Daytime Drama here!

The Young & the Restless - Y&R

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600March 4, 2018 4:25 PM

Full video of above.

All the fraus will love Traci !!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 15, 2018 7:30 PM

Traci is full figured.

by Anonymousreply 2January 15, 2018 10:18 PM

Is Mariah a lezzy?

by Anonymousreply 3January 15, 2018 11:09 PM

R3 she's just....confused.

by Anonymousreply 4January 16, 2018 8:31 AM

Smells like fish.

by Anonymousreply 5January 16, 2018 9:00 AM

That WAS a nightmeer!!!

by Anonymousreply 6January 16, 2018 2:25 PM

Dear god in heaven what has Mal done to this show?

by Anonymousreply 7January 16, 2018 3:24 PM

I saw on the cover of one of those soap mags that JT and Victoria are going to kiss? Little awkward since the actors are now divorced...

by Anonymousreply 8January 16, 2018 3:34 PM

They are getting paid so probably just part of the job.

by Anonymousreply 9January 16, 2018 4:43 PM

I think Graham is going to try to kill Dina but it will go bad and he will wind up dead. Ashley will be blamed because of the fingerprints

by Anonymousreply 10January 16, 2018 4:45 PM

When will Nick learn that Christian isn't his? Cue the Nick/Sharon get together, round 7zillion

by Anonymousreply 11January 16, 2018 4:47 PM

Where is the story going with the homeless woman?

by Anonymousreply 12January 16, 2018 4:48 PM

This mess is still on?

by Anonymousreply 13January 16, 2018 4:55 PM

OT, but who is that cutie pie Shawn? Yummy. Did he go onto any other soap work?

And Terry Lester was the star of Y&R, no doubt in my mind. I miss him.

by Anonymousreply 14January 16, 2018 4:59 PM

R8 They are way past that now. They've had sex 3 times in 3 days.

by Anonymousreply 15January 16, 2018 5:23 PM

Abby and Lily should have gone lezzie in Paris!

by Anonymousreply 16January 16, 2018 5:46 PM

NO to any lezzys on this show! I do not want ANY lezzys on my stories.

by Anonymousreply 17January 16, 2018 6:22 PM

R14 "Shawn Garrett" played by actor, Grant Cramer (real life son of actress, Terry Moore) was the first of Lauren Fenmore's many psychopaths. .. "Shawn" began stalking Lauren and eventually became Lauren's manager during her singing career. His secret objective was to break Lauren and Paul up, so that he could have her as his own. In reality, Shawn was obsessed with Lauren, because she reminded him of his dead mother, who'd also been a singer. We later learned that the mother's ex-husband believed Grant had started the fire that had killed his mother. .. At the conclusion of this story, Grant buried Lauren alive in a grave next to his mother's. Grant thought both women had betrayed him. (Bill Bell dipping into Freudian psychology again.) To play this out, Y&R did a big location shoot in San Francisco involving Lauren, Grant. Paul, Andy, Jazz, and Grant's henchman, Turk. In the end, Shawn was shot dead. And while Lauren was rescued from the grave, she ended up the baby she was carrying (Paul's).

Sidenote: Some ten years later (1996), the show brought Cramer back to play an entirely different character named "Adam Hunter." He was a chemist working with Ashley Abbott in the Jabot Lab. This was when Shari Shattuck was in the role. That alone made the pairing pretty awful, and as I recall, Cramer was let go after one, 13-week cycle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 16, 2018 6:26 PM

^^^ "ended up LOSING the baby she was carrying ..."

by Anonymousreply 19January 16, 2018 6:27 PM

Oh, God. The Shari Shattuck Years.

How did they ever happen?

by Anonymousreply 20January 16, 2018 7:20 PM

So is Dina going to kill Graham and forget about it? Ashley will get blamed and in 10 minutes, she’ll figure out that it was Dina and Ash will take the blame so that Dina stays out of jail. You can see it coming a mile away.

by Anonymousreply 21January 16, 2018 7:47 PM

She did the same thing for her non bio Daddy.

by Anonymousreply 22January 16, 2018 8:00 PM

R20 The story is that, she originally auditioned for the role of Ashley when ED first left the show in 1988. (She'd had a very minor role on B&B before that.) I don't know how far she made it in the audition process, but they ended up hiring Brenda Epperson instead. .. Forward to 1995, and apparently, the then-Mrs. Ronn Moss got inside word that BE was opting to vacate the role, so she made her pitch at that year's annual Bell Family Christmas Party for the Y&R and B&B.

Maybe somebody had had too much too drink that night.

by Anonymousreply 23January 16, 2018 8:10 PM

I think Shari licked Lee Bell’s pussy under the mistletoe and it sealed the deal.

by Anonymousreply 24January 16, 2018 8:41 PM

Lee’s twat is heavenly!

by Anonymousreply 25January 16, 2018 8:45 PM

thank you r18!!!! Big kiss!

by Anonymousreply 26January 16, 2018 8:51 PM

R26 If you really like him, there are quick naked pics of Cramer on the Net from the film "Hardbodies."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 16, 2018 8:56 PM

Lee hung out with gay pianist, Van Cliburn. Remember she even had old Van appear with her on Y&R during one of her rare cameos. So odd.

I wonder if she and Bill ever double-dated with Van and his palimony boyfriend-partner of 17 years, Thomas Zaremba

by Anonymousreply 28January 16, 2018 9:02 PM

Amelia's acting seems so relaxed with her real life ex.

by Anonymousreply 29January 16, 2018 10:13 PM

During a struggle with Dina, Hot Daddy Graham ends up being stabbed with the syringe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 16, 2018 10:31 PM

As a cost-saving measure, Mal told the prop people to use the same syringe that Diane and Nikki struggled over when the "Who Killed Diane Jenkins?" murder mystery began.

Some of the scripts may be recycled as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 16, 2018 10:37 PM

Boy Howdy today was another one of those episodes that seems like it was TWO HOURS long.....I have to keep looking at my watch to make sure it's not going overtime.......

Some people come on, and I get interested and want to see what will happen - Ashley, Michael, Nikki, Paul - others come on, and I want to have a drink and let it pass - Sharon, Mariah, Cane and/or Lily, Hillary, and ANY of the no-talent kids.....oh....and now Kathy......

by Anonymousreply 32January 16, 2018 10:43 PM

The writing of this became unbelievable when the Moustache just walks into Victoria's home without knocking, while she is in the process of getting schtupped by JT up against the wall......who the fuck just enters someone's home like that?

And the writers tried to rationalize that by saying Vicki would have just entered Daddy's home without knocking.

by Anonymousreply 33January 17, 2018 6:25 AM

It’s all plot plot plot. Stupid writing. Mal is not a good fit for American soaps. Go back across the pond and stay there. I want my Y&R back.

by Anonymousreply 34January 17, 2018 9:37 AM

So Ashley will be blamed for Grahams death, big trial, yawn.

by Anonymousreply 35January 17, 2018 1:06 PM

R33 And even more to the point, Victor said that the door was unlocked!!!! What the fuck. Billionaires keep their doors unlocked and have no security. Y&R has gotten so unrealistic. Bill Bell is spinning more than ever. Especially over the Alzheimers storyline.

by Anonymousreply 36January 17, 2018 5:23 PM

Oh god, this "murder" story is going to get even more stupid. Jack and Ashley are going to try to cover it up and everything's going to go to shit.

by Anonymousreply 37January 17, 2018 5:34 PM

At last - at last we get to see our husky-licious Noah! He was looking so fine in his lesbian wear! And now we know where Tessie Tura will get the inspiration for her next insipid auto tuned HIT song.

Lily - just slap Maddie's glasses off her face and get back with Cane. The beanpole will get over it - she and Reed will soon have a baby of their own anyway.

Yes, let's get Ashley's trial over with as soon as possible and get Dina over to Fairview - maybe Sharon will join her. You can tell Sharon is going crazy because her clothes are starting to have weird patterns......

by Anonymousreply 38January 17, 2018 5:35 PM

Oooops, Mal. You did not have good ratings last week. Only The Talk warranted a press release. What happened to those 4.82 million viewers? Did they turn off your shit? Hmmmmmm Mal is not taking advantage of the seasonal uptick in viewers.

by Anonymousreply 39January 17, 2018 6:43 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40January 17, 2018 7:07 PM

Geez .. I hope Dougie appreciates how stupid Mal makes Paul look in Thursday's episode.

And Tessa's already composed her lesbian love song using Mariah's journal and is singing it for Devon. Talk about missed beats.

As his wife, Dina gives permission to pull the plug on Hot Daddy Graham. Can't they at least show an orderly giving him a sponge bath before he goes?

by Anonymousreply 41January 17, 2018 11:39 PM

And whats up with evil Hillary. Is she going to steal the baby or Cane?

by Anonymousreply 42January 18, 2018 12:00 AM

R42 Hilary wants to have a baby, but I don't think she's going to steal Sam.

One spoiler says: Hilary will surprise Devon with an unexpected proposition.

Another says: Phyllis conspires to help Hilary.

I'm guessing HIlary will ask 40Watt to father her baby. And if Phyllis gets involved nothing could wrong, right?

Just speculation.... I hope it's not another hackneyed sperm switcheroo, but Cane somehow fathering Hilary's baby would drive Lily off the deep end.

by Anonymousreply 43January 18, 2018 2:06 AM

Ok I’ll say it. Chuck Pratt wasn’t so bad compared to this shit.

by Anonymousreply 44January 18, 2018 2:22 AM

Abby sees Scott in a hotel in Paris. This is sooooooooo realistic! Get them ratings up Mal. You’re doing a great job. NOT.

by Anonymousreply 45January 18, 2018 2:33 AM

The Abby/Scott stuff warmed my heart! I like a great love story and these two have been through SO MUCH to be together...and alas, they keep getting it wrong! Why can't Scott just say what it in his heart? Why can't Abby break down the defenses she's built up because of Zach and Stitch? When I think of great soap love stories who needs Luke and Laura when you have..ASCOT!

by Anonymousreply 46January 18, 2018 9:19 AM

He's lying on the floor and he has no pulse.

Kind of sounds like Jack was describing the show.

by Anonymousreply 47January 18, 2018 6:01 PM

The lezzys have ruined the show.

by Anonymousreply 48January 18, 2018 6:18 PM

[quote] The lezzys have ruined the show.

Why? They didn't write it.

by Anonymousreply 49January 18, 2018 6:20 PM

Wow, we even got a brief glance at one of my favorite hunks who couldn't act: DL fave and presidential son, Steve Ford.

by Anonymousreply 50January 18, 2018 9:36 PM

Terry Lester is NOT missed. I couldn’t stand him. Terrible actor.

by Anonymousreply 51January 18, 2018 10:00 PM

I’m so worried about titty grabber. He’s disappeared from social media.

by Anonymousreply 52January 18, 2018 10:05 PM

He’s grabbing titties in heaven now.

by Anonymousreply 53January 18, 2018 10:08 PM

If you are pointing out terrible acting - you have to admit that Y/R right now has an embarrassment of riches. To go along with the terrible writing.....

by Anonymousreply 54January 18, 2018 10:09 PM

I loved Terry Lester. Stopped watching after he and Brendad Ickson got replaced.

by Anonymousreply 55January 18, 2018 11:01 PM

Is Hillary going to steal the baby?

by Anonymousreply 56January 19, 2018 2:25 PM

I wonder how many takes they had to do because Hillary picked the baby up with its feet in the air..... That woman doan know nothin' 'bout no babies.

by Anonymousreply 57January 19, 2018 3:18 PM

When will Michael Muhney start? They need him now more than ever.

by Anonymousreply 58January 19, 2018 3:40 PM

I am convinced that tit touchy feely has been secretly taping Y&R. He is silent on the tweeterer, probably because he’s sworn to secrecy. We’ll see him soon onscreen in a shocking way. Just be patient folks. It’s happening.

by Anonymousreply 59January 19, 2018 5:02 PM

Dina walking into the police station and right into Paul’s office will save the show! No security necessary.

by Anonymousreply 60January 19, 2018 7:59 PM

The show's ratings have been up lately.

by Anonymousreply 61January 19, 2018 8:11 PM

R61 Up but DOWN from a year ago. That’s important. Read the numbers. And the ratings dropped for the week of Jan 8-12. The viewers tuned out.

by Anonymousreply 62January 19, 2018 8:28 PM

I hope Muhney’s first episode is him playing chess with Faith.

by Anonymousreply 63January 19, 2018 8:33 PM

Whoops! Muhney touched Faith's titties. He's off the show again.

by Anonymousreply 64January 19, 2018 8:54 PM

Only the Lane fanatics are happy with Mal right now. .. BLECH. .. Since Lily mentioned remodeling the spare room for Baby Sam, I hope she's the one who has an affair with Arturo the Contractor.

So, Dina's getting the bum's rush and being shipped back to Paris? .. That's how Mal is closing out the Alzheimer's storyline? .. So much for his much ballyhooed "issue" story .. LOL! .. And pity the poor Traci fans, since she accompanies Dina and exits with her mother. ..

And Jeffrey Todd's now downing prescription meds with his booze? .. Gee - Sounds like another case of, "When you've got no storyline, make someone an addict."

by Anonymousreply 65January 19, 2018 9:08 PM

Good news for Muhney fans! He's been cast in the lead of the remake of Monty Python's "Dirty Vicar Sketch"!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66January 19, 2018 9:34 PM

Mal Young has never had a 5 mil viewer per week average. Ponder.

by Anonymousreply 67January 19, 2018 9:42 PM

I have to hand it to Mal.....I am getting lots of work done on the computer during the Lily/Cane scenes and during the Hilary scenes. All that time freed up for me.

An episode like the one today just proves how the old pros - except Dina - really keep us going, or rather coming back....and I don't even like Peter Bregman!

Dina and Traci back in Paris. I was in Paris last year, and the city smelled like piss all day.....maybe Traci can take care of that.

The last few moments with Mariah's breakdown was cringe worthy.....WHO WOULD WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND EXPECT IT TO MATTER TO US? Oh yea......him.....

by Anonymousreply 68January 19, 2018 10:26 PM

yesterday ended with DIna telling them to pull the plug yet today nothing?? the fuck

by Anonymousreply 69January 19, 2018 10:33 PM

That's what I'm sayin', too, R68......exactly.

by Anonymousreply 70January 19, 2018 10:41 PM

[quote] yesterday ended with DIna telling them to pull the plug yet today nothing?? the fuck

In contrast - On EastEnders, they pulled the plug on Abi Branning today while her entire family was in the room to react.

I know HDG has no family like that, but Mal could have at least had a half dozen of Graham's Genoa City Grindr hookup assemble around his hospital bed, weeping while a hunky doctor pulled the plug.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71January 19, 2018 11:18 PM

Bill Bell would be appalled at what Mal Young is doing to Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 72January 20, 2018 12:52 AM

John Conboy died today. Original producer of Y&R he set the aesthetic tone of all soaps post 1973. He was also producer of Love Is A Many Splendored thing when Donna Mills, David Birney and Leslie Charleson were the stars. His show Capital was pretty bad, but the sets, lighting, music of early Y&R made it 100% addictive for me.

by Anonymousreply 73January 20, 2018 3:27 AM

R61 But the show lost 8,000,000,000,000,000,000 viewers when I left the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74January 20, 2018 4:27 AM

John Conboy died? Has Selleck or William Gray Espy tweeted #MeToo yet?

by Anonymousreply 75January 20, 2018 6:19 AM

Was he still living in Palm Desert with his boyfriend? Or did that guy already pass?

by Anonymousreply 76January 20, 2018 6:22 AM

Has Marty West shared his favorite memories of Master Conboy yet?

by Anonymousreply 77January 20, 2018 7:05 AM

Conboy used pal Donna Mills as a beard for a time in the early 70's, then Ellen Weston who he disastrously hired to head write GL during the awful phase with Carrie Nye as Mary Ann Carruthers.

by Anonymousreply 78January 20, 2018 8:08 AM

LOL! .. Y&R gets a GLAAD Media Award nomination for it's dead-on-arrival lesbian storyline. .. Right behind B&B's let's-never-mention-this again, transgender storyline.

Let's hope Days wins, not so much for the story itself, but for showing three guys in the same bed during a dream sequence.

by Anonymousreply 79January 20, 2018 9:10 PM

Only reason Days got a GLAAD nomination is because they brought Will back. Beyonce cousin has joined the show as a new singer for Devon.

by Anonymousreply 80January 20, 2018 9:24 PM

Thanks for the update, Shequonda!

by Anonymousreply 81January 20, 2018 11:44 PM

[quote] Only reason Days got a GLAAD nomination is because they brought Will back.

I think that "only reason" is good enough reason, though, since at least Days is featuring three openly-gay, adult male characters who are involved in a storyline that's actually about their relationship triangle, with it being played by three actors who are on contract with the show and regularly seen. .. Meanwhile, the Y&R story, while producing a few effective scenes for Grimes, has hardly been groundbreaking to date and wouldn't have even been new or fresh15-20 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 82January 20, 2018 11:50 PM

So now Dina and Traci are shipped to Paris never to be seen again. Dina was the most interesting character they had.

by Anonymousreply 83January 21, 2018 12:01 AM

The Y & the R was perfection in the mid to latr 80's. Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolee parents worked there at that time.

by Anonymousreply 84January 21, 2018 12:05 AM

Mal Pratt has fucked this show up so much.

by Anonymousreply 85January 21, 2018 2:02 AM

[quote]Thanks for the update, Shequonda!

You're welcome, Justin!

by Anonymousreply 86January 21, 2018 12:03 PM

How can Traci give up her exciting life in NYC to go to Paris. They should put the old bag in a home and forget about her just like she forgot about them.

by Anonymousreply 87January 22, 2018 4:27 AM

Perhaps they should pair Dina and Faith. Think of the magic of the two of them playing chess.

by Anonymousreply 88January 22, 2018 5:04 AM

Aren't they finally SORASing Faith to pair the character with Charlie?

by Anonymousreply 89January 22, 2018 8:58 AM

They're going to make Faith Dina's age so their friendship seems more realistic.

by Anonymousreply 90January 22, 2018 9:54 AM

Faith doesn’t seem the type to want Charlie’s chocolate stick.

by Anonymousreply 91January 22, 2018 11:14 AM

So are the lezzys finished? I read that Mariah called Tessa a bitch or a cunt or something to that affect.

by Anonymousreply 92January 22, 2018 1:30 PM

Noah is devastated to find out his gf stole from his sister and exposed her feelings for her in a song so he dumps Tessa and meets Traci at an all night IHOP in Lake Geneva and while they fight over the last hot fudge sundae, love ensues.

by Anonymousreply 93January 22, 2018 1:50 PM

Mal Pratt isn’t doing anything to further the soap opera genre. So many storyline beats dropped. I hate what Mal has done to Y&R. Do you really think that Bill Bell would approve this shit that has been done to his show? Every episode is a new day. Fuck that!

by Anonymousreply 94January 22, 2018 5:20 PM

Charlie should be gay.

by Anonymousreply 95January 22, 2018 7:34 PM

I love how Mal is having the Abbott children deal with the day-to-day realities of Dina's Alzheimer's!

Just bid, "Au revoir!" and ship her off to Paris!

Throw in Traci while you're at it. That always makes viewers think it's real and dramatic.

This story should win awards.

by Anonymousreply 96January 22, 2018 7:49 PM

At lest if Billy and Phyllis are having sex with each other, nobody else has to suffer the possibility of hooking up with either of them.

Doesn't dumb ass Mariah know that if she doesn't show short stack Devon her journal and the exact words that Tussy stole, she'll have to prove it in court and tell it to the judge?

Do you think Traci will lose Dina when she goes out to get something to eat...again. Maybe the Jabot Jet will crash.....

by Anonymousreply 97January 22, 2018 9:26 PM

i didn't read all this but jt is still hot!

by Anonymousreply 98January 22, 2018 9:41 PM

Be glad you didn't read it all, Debbi!

by Anonymousreply 99January 22, 2018 9:50 PM

R97 Regarding Mariah showing Devon her journal ... Stay tuned.

by Anonymousreply 100January 22, 2018 10:05 PM

Dina is getting a re-do on her split from John. Instead of being fraught with drama, her departure is on better terms. I honestly hope this is the end of everything related to Dina until she dies. It's dragged on long enough.

by Anonymousreply 101January 22, 2018 11:52 PM

I love Dina. ❤️

by Anonymousreply 102January 23, 2018 5:30 AM

All Traci is thinking of is gourmet French food, not her mother's welfare. She should have said 'I can eat anywhere' instead of 'I can write anywhere.'

by Anonymousreply 103January 23, 2018 8:15 AM

I say A Bienteau to Dina’s bangs.

by Anonymousreply 104January 23, 2018 8:43 AM

Viewer since 1977 and it is time to give for me to go on a hiatus from this shit-show, which has happened a few times over my forty year addiction. An example of a previous time-out was the whole Brad-Reliquary thing; gave up for about four years then.

I am GWM, 57, and understand, embrace and have loved the concept of soap opera since watching Edge of Night with my mother as a toddler! Time is exaggerated, and sometimes a day takes place over a whole week's worth of eppys. But, it is believable, and done well with good dialogue is surprisingly enjoyable when well done. Bill Bell was a master. So was Gloria Monty.

Now this new producer/writer moves in and things are accelerated to an unbelievable pace. Sharon takes an interest in an out of luck family.....Nick and Nikki are buying (no, make that HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED!) an apartment building and already have vetted and hired a crew of four contractors to do renos, and Nick is running around getting sammies and coffee for the crew. All in the space of about seven days of episodes.

I believe the motivation for doing this is to keep the viewer involved and so they don't experience FOMO. I find myself running to the start of the eppy so I don't miss those "last time on the Y&R" clips, cause they are throwing shit in there that hasn't been broadcast yet. Personally, I do not appreciate this manipulation, and is part of the reason for my tuning out. I kick myself for falling for this shit!

Furthermore, this new regime in charge doesn't seem to have a grasp of the concept of time! It would take weeks to find and purchase a suitable property, let alone secure building permits and all the hoops you must jump thru in order to renovate an apartment building, the size of which is multiple units, based on the way Nikki and Victor are talking about improving so many lives. Too unbelievable for me to accept, so another reason I am going on sabbatical from this sinking ship.

And the unbelievable vocabulary these long-time established characters are using now in Genoa Shitty. "Effusive" ?? "Bob and Weave your way out of this one" ?? I can't stand the banter between Billy and Phyllis, don't get me started on fucking Cane and Lily! That family reuniting is another reason to give up hope of enjoying this crap-fest. The only likable couple on the program, for me, are Victoria and JT. They are hot together, and interesting to watch on screen, knowing they are/were a couple IRL and are in the midst of a divorce.......maybe their frotting on TV will get them back together???

I cannot take anymore, and with remorse am giving up. I will, however, follow this thread, so keep me updated on this POS. Thanks DL.

by Anonymousreply 105January 23, 2018 6:23 PM

R105 Good move. This show is total shit with Mal Pratt having 2 jobs. He sucks at both. He has totally destroyed the show.

by Anonymousreply 106January 23, 2018 6:33 PM

[quote]I say A Bienteau to Dina’s bangs.

Oh, mon Dieu!

by Anonymousreply 107January 23, 2018 9:08 PM

R105 I'm with you. GWM 56 who grew with Tommy and Lisa on ATWT and was hooked on soaps ever since. I must have been 3 years old! Soaps always played out stories. Quick fixes never made sense. Word had to get around, so Pa would tell Ma who would tell neighbor who would tell family doctor and so on and so on. The Dina thing should have the anticipation of a trial where all her former incidents (stealing Nick's kid, the burning down of the club) come to light. Why bother with all of those incidents if they lead nowhere? It's just awful writing.

by Anonymousreply 108January 23, 2018 9:10 PM

It's seems they're trying to play to Millennials' short attention-spans, but they're not watching. It also seems like they're story-planning as if they're going to be canceled at any moment.

by Anonymousreply 109January 23, 2018 9:14 PM

They should have kept Dina and sent Tessa away. What a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 110January 23, 2018 9:22 PM

Is Tessa going to lick Mariah’s snatch or not??

by Anonymousreply 111January 23, 2018 9:41 PM

With Mariah feeling used and betrayed by Tessa, and Noah about to feel lied to and deceived by the bitch, and Devon learning that his big musical "discovery" is guilty of plagiarism, I could see all of this leading to Tessa exiting Genoa City as well. I also note that Fairbank's one-year cycle date is forthcoming (she first started airing last March). The show could easily use up whatever remaining guarantees she has in February and send her packing as well. (We've also heard a new singer is coming to town.)

by Anonymousreply 112January 23, 2018 9:42 PM

So they cut Reed's hair about two, whole inches. .. lol! .. It still looks unkempt and unwashed.

For some real entertainment, they should have shown Victor's private militia at The Ranch tying Reed to a chair out in the barn and giving him a buzz cut.

by Anonymousreply 113January 23, 2018 10:26 PM

Is JT popping Viagra?

by Anonymousreply 114January 23, 2018 11:15 PM

Better hope Reed doesn’t pop one of Dad's pills. He’ll knock over all the tasteful house plants.

by Anonymousreply 115January 24, 2018 12:18 AM

Haven’t watched Y&R in a few years. Does Victor say “OK?” at the end of a sentence in at least one scene per episode?

by Anonymousreply 116January 24, 2018 12:25 AM

R105 speaks true. The quick pace leaving a lot of beats off screen is maddening. We want to SEE the reactions of the characters - not come back to the scene, and it's ALL over!

I still think teleportation is the only way these characters could get around town as quickly as they do.

And Mariah's phony outrage is so false. I am really sick of her Eve Arden dialog in her scenes with Sharon.....she ain't nearly as funny as Eve. Give it up - it's all going to lead to NOTHING. Tussy is on her way out.....and WideBody Noah will be left in the lurch.

An episode like this makes me want to follow R105 out the door......

I just happened to watch the last half hour of DAYS - some nice looking guys....and a woman who looks like Louise Fletcher.....crazy.

I also like to watch the beginning of The Bold and the Beautiful just so I can say when most of the women's photos come up during the opening credits I can say: "She must be one of the BOLD ones."

by Anonymousreply 117January 24, 2018 12:32 AM

Spoilers indicate that Nikki discovers some secret about JT this Friday, so given her history as an addict, it's probably a pill addiction thing. Gee, not like that's anything new (i.e. Jack's recent pill addiction). Plus, it looked like JFP-Pratt were going to do a pain pill addiction storyline with Cane right before Sussman's material started airing in 2016, but that one got dropped. Maybe that's where this is coming from? This could tie into why Mac and JT are divorcing, and why he came to town jobless. Of course, I suppose the pills could be Viagra, and JT is a sex addict fucking women, men, stuffed animals, watermelons, etc. Now that would be different .. lol!

by Anonymousreply 118January 24, 2018 1:12 AM

"Elliptical edit," r117. Look it up.

by Anonymousreply 119January 24, 2018 1:41 AM

Maybe they’re going to do an opioid story.

by Anonymousreply 120January 24, 2018 1:51 AM

R120 That's what Jack was addicted to just a few years ago. It was Oxy (Hillbilly Heroin).

by Anonymousreply 121January 24, 2018 2:35 AM

Thanks R119 - elliptical editing cuts out "unnecessary actions" - some of the things we are losing are necessary, I think.

But then again - it may work for some people.

by Anonymousreply 122January 24, 2018 2:46 AM

If they kept in the scenes of characters traveling to the next scene, you'd be bitching that it was boring.

by Anonymousreply 123January 24, 2018 3:42 AM

JT is super hot. How old is he? He looks great.

by Anonymousreply 124January 24, 2018 3:44 AM

Goddammit, I'm starting to like Sharon. They've turned her into a reasonable human being! Damn them!

by Anonymousreply 125January 24, 2018 7:33 AM

Yes Victor still says OK at the end of a sentence, ya got that?

by Anonymousreply 126January 24, 2018 1:45 PM

Heh heh, thanks, R126. Hans must think it makes the dialogue sound naturalistic but it just makes him sound stupid.

by Anonymousreply 127January 24, 2018 2:17 PM

That's a fact, r127

by Anonymousreply 128January 24, 2018 6:22 PM

Heard that Y&R is NOT a happy place. No direction. No consistency. You don’t know what you’re doing one day to the next. This from someone who visited the set.

by Anonymousreply 129January 24, 2018 7:05 PM

[quote]Dear god in heaven what has Mal done to this show? —Kay Chancellor

Leave me out of it. I'm still backed up answering prayers from the Renaissance. The Jews I couldn't save in the Holocaust have never let me forget it.

by Anonymousreply 130January 24, 2018 8:06 PM

R112 The new singer is going to be played by Beyonce's sister or cousin and she is quite beautiful from the pictures I have seen of her. I think she will be competition for Hillary with Devon.

by Anonymousreply 131January 24, 2018 8:13 PM

It's her cousin R131

by Anonymousreply 132January 24, 2018 8:31 PM

Just checked out Daniel Hall's (Scott) Instagram, and he doesn't seem to be quashing remarks by his followers who now believe he's been cut, more than likely based on this recent post at soaps.com:

[quote] "The Young and the Restless" fans have been wondering about the status of actor Daniel Hall after his character, Scott Grainger, revealed that he would be relocating from Genoa City to London, England. Neither "Y&R" or Hall have issued a statement on the matter, however, the actor did respond to a Twitter follower questioning when he'd be seen on "Y&R" again, and said, "It's gonna be a while, I believe. :/" The follower went on to ask if he'd left the show and expressed hope he had not, to which Hall responded not with a denial, but merely said, "That's sweet." With Scott living in close proximity to Abby overseas, it's certainly possible the characters could forge a relationship and return to Genoa City together in the future, and that Daniel Hall will only be gone as long as Melissa Ordway is on maternity leave."

Looks like the show is either dumping him (Hall's one-year cycle would have just ended, since he debuted February 24, 2017) or resting the character. imho - They should seriously consider a re-setting Scotty altogether and recast in a few months.

by Anonymousreply 133January 24, 2018 9:00 PM

[quote] Was he still living in Palm Desert with his boyfriend? Or did that guy already pass?

Conboy's longtime partner died three years ago. He was in his 80s at the time. He wasn't in the entertainment biz and had worked as an insurance executive. The couple split their time between the Pines and Palm Desert. He got a little obituary in the "Fire Island Pines Property Owners Association Newsletter" at the time:

[quote] Bob Messner passed away on December 9, 2014. Bob was a Pines resident since the sixties, along with his longtime partner John Conboy. They lived at 15 Widgeon Walk, and also own 10 Ocean Walk. Bob has been retired for many years now, living in the Pines six months a year, up until last year, and Palm Springs for the other six months per year. Bob was Vice President of Corporate Communications at Manufacturers Hanover.

by Anonymousreply 134January 24, 2018 9:57 PM

Who can confirm tit touchers first airdate? I say Feb 5. He’s a sweeps gimmick.

by Anonymousreply 135January 24, 2018 11:51 PM

I know I'm in the minority but I kinda like the new pace of Y&R. Storylines are still pretty stupid but I think some of the writing is better and it moves quickly. I love that Graham returned, wrecked havoc and died all in about one week. No protracted whodunit. In the olden days, no way would Ashley have connected the syringe and her touching as quickly as she did.

by Anonymousreply 136January 25, 2018 12:10 AM

Nick the plumber has saved Y&R! Bill Bell would LOVE what this show has become!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 137January 25, 2018 12:51 AM

Does Ms Morgan have the anorexia? She’s looking chicken leggy and thin in the face. Yikes! Is anyone in the cast or Mal intervening? Miss Giddens is on it.

by Anonymousreply 138January 25, 2018 1:20 AM

Arbitrator will rule on Thursday! Nice.

It's so weird that all of these BIG issues never come to a real resolution, they just stop....with a sentence or two to cover them.

Hilary's story is boring - or maybe it's the actress - I can't tell. Add in shortstack Devon and let the yawning begin. The Mariah - Tessa story is limping to a wet firecracker conclusion. Tessa will probably just leave town mysteriously and Mariah will start cracking wise at Crimson Lights.....

I got more excited watching the last half of DAYS instead of B/B.....

by Anonymousreply 139January 25, 2018 2:35 AM

R137 Nick and Chelsea are now worse than Cane and Lily.

by Anonymousreply 140January 25, 2018 2:51 AM

Scott needed desperately to go. Send him away and recast him....or, if they aren't ever bringing back Sheila to interact with him, then he can stay gone (and take Mommy and Step Daddy with him).

by Anonymousreply 141January 25, 2018 2:55 AM

Did Chelsea get new or bigger choppers? They looked ENORMOUS today. Or maybe she changed her shade of lipstick....

by Anonymousreply 142January 25, 2018 2:55 AM

My favorite Jill/Kay story was in the late 90s when they were fighting over the Chancellor mansion and they had a huge blow up at a party. The clips were on youtube a decade ago but since they've been deleted.

by Anonymousreply 143January 25, 2018 2:56 AM

Why Kay, you are looking worse today.

by Anonymousreply 144January 25, 2018 2:57 AM

Gay men bitching about Y&R. You DO understand that daytime caters to WOMEN 18-49. I’ve never seen the gay men demo broken out. Stop being whiny queeny bitches. No one cares!

by Anonymousreply 145January 25, 2018 3:24 AM

The last time the male demo was checked Y&R had the highest among the soaps although still lower than other daytime programs and Days had the lowest of the soaps. Days even the lowest male viewership among all daytime programming being at the very bottom.

by Anonymousreply 146January 25, 2018 3:41 AM

Over at WeLoveSoaps, the 2 lezzys from GH, who haven’t even been onscreen in months, make the Top 15 in their weekly poll, but the 2 lezzys from Y&R, who are onscreen, fail to make the Top 15. Further proof that Y&R viewers have rejected the lezzys.

by Anonymousreply 147January 25, 2018 9:02 AM

I saw it for the first time in months yesterday. Aside from Nick with his shirt off (but not wearing his tool belt!), it was trash. I mean really trash. How could such a once great show have fallen to this level? It was like a video produced by a high school class.

by Anonymousreply 148January 25, 2018 10:03 AM

Dina's Bangs are gone and so is the show.

by Anonymousreply 149January 25, 2018 11:56 AM

Did Yawn & Boring finally dump that dirty looking actor with the gross hair and always looked like he hasn’t showered in days? What was his name - Scott Grainger.

by Anonymousreply 150January 25, 2018 1:55 PM

Wide Load Noah certainly got the message from Mariah! He flounced out in a huff.... "My sister and my girlfriend?!!"

Of course we know from experience now with the EP/Writer, Ashley's big announcement will be negated with one line on Tuesday or Wednesday, and things will be back where they used to be.....

JT better keep his Viagra away from Reed!

by Anonymousreply 151January 25, 2018 6:09 PM

So LaBergman is doing Miss Barbara Stanwyck from "The Colbys" .. I guess that makes Ashley, Sable?

by Anonymousreply 152January 25, 2018 7:19 PM

Aunt Jack has become so effeminate. And that scrunched in face acting tick gets worse and worse.

by Anonymousreply 153January 25, 2018 7:30 PM

Max Shippee is not prenominated for an Emmy??????????? Blasphemy.

by Anonymousreply 154January 25, 2018 7:55 PM

I don't understand the lezzy hate. Where are all the Otalia fans?

by Anonymousreply 155January 25, 2018 8:24 PM

R155 I imagine all the Otalia fans are waiting for the new season of "Venice: the Series" to premiere.

If Y&R wanted to tap into that viewership, then they should consider having Crystal Chappell do a cross-over as her B&B lesbian character, Danielle Spencer.

Danielle could have seen Tessa's performance on "The Hilary Hour" and now seeks her out to do a magazine interview for Spencer Publications.

When Tessa declines, Danielle could investigate and begin to pick up on the lesbian tension between her and Mariah. Tessa would leave town, and Danielle could stay behind to help Mariah on her "journey."

by Anonymousreply 156January 25, 2018 8:43 PM

Y&R is struggling to hold on to its dwindling (i.e. dying) audience. They really don't want to take any chances on trying to attract any new demos. Y&R is in hospice care, on a morphine drip, just waiting for the inevitable.

by Anonymousreply 157January 25, 2018 8:56 PM

Daytime Emmy acting pre-noms are in.

Long story short for the Y&R pre-noms:

Lead Actor - Peter Bergman

Lead Actress - Sharon Case, Melissa Claire Egan, Eileen Davidson, Gina Tognoni

Supporting Actor - Bryton James, Greg Rikaart

Supporting Actress - Camryn Grimes, Marla Adams, Elizabeth Hendrickson, Mishael Morgan

Younger Actor - Noah Alexander Gerry, Tristan Lake Leabu

Younger Actress - Cait Fairbanks, Lexie Stevenson

Complete list at link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158January 25, 2018 9:40 PM

LOL at the actor prenoms. Only 1 from Y&R. In other years, they used to get 4 of the 5 final nominations. The actors had shit to submit this year inder boring Sally & Mal.

by Anonymousreply 159January 25, 2018 9:54 PM

R154 Ya never know, Shippee may have entered in the Guest Performer category, which isn't announced until the final ballot comes out.

Bigger SHOCK ... Where the hell is Little Miss Dolly Parton? Did she get snubbed ?! ... or decide to pick up her marbles and go home, because she didn't win last year?

by Anonymousreply 160January 26, 2018 12:12 AM

Cunt Fairbanks get a pre nom and NOT ONE for FAITH??????????????????

by Anonymousreply 161January 26, 2018 1:36 AM

I’m shocked that Fairbanks is eligible for the younger category. Bitch looks 35 years old!

by Anonymousreply 162January 26, 2018 6:54 AM

Take it for what it's worth but LIttle Miss Dolly Parton's agents and parents don't want her on set with the lezzie story. I think they don't want her around those actresses. And Mel Thomas Scott supports it. Mel can't stand Cait Fairbanks and asked not to be in scenes with her any longer.

by Anonymousreply 163January 26, 2018 8:35 AM

Well its not like Mel hasn’t always been a bitchy cunt. She’ll never be forgiven to not talking to Wilma Jeanne for 2 years for unknown reasons.

by Anonymousreply 164January 26, 2018 10:43 AM

I cannot believe that robot playing Maddie got a pre-nom.

by Anonymousreply 165January 26, 2018 11:15 AM

Why does Aunt Jack enunciate every thing he says SO precisely? Drives me nuts.

by Anonymousreply 166January 26, 2018 2:32 PM

I’m extremely heartbroken for Little Dolly Parton. Rumor says that she bypassed the younger and supporting categories and submitted herself for Lead Actress for her groundbreaking chess club scenes. She didn’t make the final cut. I’m devasted for her. I’m crying as I type this. She deserves better. Jealous voters don’t accept how talented little Dolly is. Let’s see Gina or Maura West or any of those actresses do better in those chess club scenes.

by Anonymousreply 167January 26, 2018 2:59 PM

R165 Aunt Jack is a student of silver screen legends like Crawford, Davis, Hayward, Stanwyck, Leigh, Turner, etc. They are his models for speaking, emoting, and giving good soap face.

by Anonymousreply 168January 26, 2018 6:33 PM

R163 knows all that because she read her Star magazine!

by Anonymousreply 169January 26, 2018 9:19 PM

R163 must've missed the news when she and her family did the NOH8 campaign.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170January 26, 2018 11:00 PM

Dina's bangs were robbed.

by Anonymousreply 171January 27, 2018 12:38 AM

Did Tracy finally get to eat something today? She kept edging toward the kitchen all the time she was talking to Jack and Ashlee.....and she got Jack as far as the dining room....come on - a girl needs to eat.

Wide Body Noah was having a meltdown.....he was spitting all over the place. Mariah creating fake drama where there didn't need to be any is boring. Nikki, Victor, and Ashley - okay.

At least we didn't have to endure Lily, Cane, and/or Hilary today. The scenes with Tessa made up for it though.

by Anonymousreply 172January 27, 2018 2:25 AM

Mal has made Y&R must see tv!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 173January 27, 2018 3:07 AM

Aunt Jack was so mean to Ashley that I am glad shes working with the mustache. Ya got that?

by Anonymousreply 174January 27, 2018 3:31 AM

J.T. at the hospital getting his Digital Rectal Exam was interesting. And that doctor was really hot. Is he going to be a regular?

I still don't understand, though, why a cardiologist would be checking Jeffrey Todd's prostate?

by Anonymousreply 175January 27, 2018 4:27 AM

I’m a podiatrist and I’d be thrilled to check Jeffery Todd’s butt

by Anonymousreply 176January 27, 2018 5:23 AM

Doctor was going to the heart the hard way.

by Anonymousreply 177January 27, 2018 5:26 AM

Ma Henderson is Billy Abbott's great grandmother. She says NO LEZZIES!

by Anonymousreply 178January 27, 2018 9:25 AM

What does Mrs AhWiggins have against the lezzys? Why does she hate Fairbanks?

by Anonymousreply 179January 27, 2018 3:06 PM

Can we talk more about JT? I think he is just delicious.

by Anonymousreply 180January 27, 2018 7:22 PM

Can't Fairbanks isn't a lesbian in real life. Stop the crap, link us to the article on MTS's supposed hate.

by Anonymousreply 181January 27, 2018 7:25 PM

*CAIT Fairbanks ^ Damn autocorrect!

by Anonymousreply 182January 28, 2018 1:08 AM

For R180 ... Poor Kevvie can't help but check shirtless JT out. When Kev declines sharing dinner with his roommates - saying he has to go get cleaned up - that obviously means he's gonna go squeeze one out in the shower fantasizing about JT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183January 28, 2018 1:35 AM

Newman vs Abbott is getting sooooooo old. We need a new family in town.

by Anonymousreply 184January 28, 2018 1:21 PM

Stupid psycho Scholar jumps into someone else’s mentions on twitter. Dumbass Serial doesn’t practice what he preaches. Forgetful Serial Psycho has told many people to not jump into his mentions. Hypocrite. Sick psycho bitch. No wonder Serial asshole’s family locked him up for 3 months. Sick bastard.

by Anonymousreply 185January 28, 2018 6:49 PM

You are reading this Asshole Scholar. You are a BULLY! Bully bully bully. Fuck you asshole. Retarded Bully.

by Anonymousreply 186January 29, 2018 1:37 AM

Ashley battling against Jack is a nice variation on the Newman-Abbott war.

by Anonymousreply 187January 29, 2018 2:27 AM

Victor appreciated Ashley's business acumen and her lack of drama when he pursued her while married the 1st time to childish Nikki. Victor clearly saw she was more like Lorie Brooks than Miss Piggy.

by Anonymousreply 188January 29, 2018 10:22 AM

R185 whatcha talking about???

by Anonymousreply 189January 29, 2018 6:40 PM

WideBody Noah couldn't even ACT like that box was heavy..... Lez story on the train to nowhere? Sounds good. Poor Tessie - no place to go....sleeping on the job.

Charley at H/W - please NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

by Anonymousreply 190January 29, 2018 6:49 PM

Fat Noah can smell Tessa's snatch on Mariah’s breath.

by Anonymousreply 191January 29, 2018 7:09 PM

Thanks for the link with JT, r183!

by Anonymousreply 192January 29, 2018 9:40 PM

From SOD: The Young and the Restless" is actively trying to recast the role of Kyle Abbott. The character was last played by Lachlan Buchanan from 2015 – 2016.

They don't really need to recast GayKyle. .. Just keep him away from that horrible Summer creature (or any other female) and have him return from NYC with a hot boyfriend, playing to his natural strengths.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193January 29, 2018 9:49 PM

Coincidentally, my sister had a real-life sighting of Thad Luckinbill on Friday. He was at the Rite-Aid in Santa Monica picking up a prescription. I guess art imitates life. .. lol!

She said he's absolutely GORGEOUS in person. A real stunner. He was very affable and soft-spoken. He mentioned how hard soap work is. It didn't sound like he actually knows how long his current stint will last, saying something about a couple more months. (So maybe they'll write something for May Sweeps?)

by Anonymousreply 194January 30, 2018 6:38 AM

Chelsea (MCE) is leaving the show. Get ready for nick/Sharon boring reboot. WHY??!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 195January 30, 2018 8:55 PM

[quote]Chelsea (MCE) is leaving the show. Get ready for nick/Sharon boring reboot. WHY??!!!!!

Yay!! I detested Chelsea -- she never really fit in, and she couldn't seem to stick even though she was connected to the Newman family. Not sorry to see her go though.

by Anonymousreply 196January 30, 2018 9:04 PM

Good move. They should have written MCE out when Hartley exited. Chelsea 2.0 or whatever is a totally pointless, completely forgettable character.

by Anonymousreply 197January 30, 2018 9:05 PM

When is the titty grabber coming back? They keep mentioning Adam.

by Anonymousreply 198January 30, 2018 9:55 PM

If you think Sheniqua was unhinged about the lesbian storyline, she will fly off the rails if gay men are introduced!

by Anonymousreply 199January 30, 2018 10:29 PM

If they're writing Chelsea out, then I would think that's more of sign that Adam (MM) ain't coming back. Half the fraus who want him back root for Chadam, plus Chelsea's raising two of Adam's kids.

by Anonymousreply 200January 30, 2018 11:53 PM

MCE is going to a prime time show.

by Anonymousreply 201January 31, 2018 12:09 AM

Per SOD - Four casting calls for Y&R

- A tall, good-looking African-American male between the ages of 30 and 40 to play 'Don'

- A beautiful female in her twenties to play the contract role of 'Claire', who is intelligent, ambitious, and driven.

- A male in his late twenties to early thirties to portray the dashing and sophisticated 'Caleb' - also a contract role

- A teenage female to fill the role of 'Ella', who is described as lovely and spunky.

by Anonymousreply 202January 31, 2018 12:21 AM

What the fuk is Mal doing to Y&R? He doesn’t use half the cast as it is but we need 4 new characters? Fuk him.

by Anonymousreply 203January 31, 2018 1:47 AM

I love MCE.

by Anonymousreply 204January 31, 2018 1:56 AM

Justin Hartley to return for an episode to get Chelsea so they can leave together.

by Anonymousreply 205January 31, 2018 2:09 AM

The tit toucher will return to usher MCE off the canvas.

by Anonymousreply 206January 31, 2018 2:14 AM

Security will return to usher tit toucher off the Television City lot.

by Anonymousreply 207January 31, 2018 3:07 AM

Is "Claire" the new girlfriend for Mariah?

"Caleb" could either be NuScott or at the very least a different character meant to be a direct replacement for that spot. I'd have no problem either way. .. I hear Ryan Paevey (below) is leaving GH, Hire him. This show could use a bona fide stud.

And "Ella" might be the rumored SORASing of Little Miss Dolly Parton for Charlie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208January 31, 2018 5:12 AM

WTF was up with Ashley and Lily acting like best friends??? Have they every had scenes together?

by Anonymousreply 209January 31, 2018 10:02 AM

R209 This is the “new” Y&R. Every episode is a new day and you are supposed to forget history. If Mal says that Lily and Ashley are besties on a Tuesday, then they are besties, dammit. This is what viewers want to see.

by Anonymousreply 210January 31, 2018 10:14 AM

Who thinks Ashley and Victor will get together? I miss snarky Dina!

by Anonymousreply 211January 31, 2018 12:11 PM

One of those new characters is probably a re-cast Kyle and the spunky chick is gonna be Summer.

by Anonymousreply 212January 31, 2018 12:51 PM

Just looked at the ratings for January 8-12. All 4 soaps are up over 100,000 viewers from the same week last year. But, all soaps are down in the female demos, (mostly), which is the only thing that matters to advertisers. Advertisers couldn’t care less about total viewers, only demos. And soaps, who cater to women, keep losing that demo. Soaps keep shooting themselves in the foot. Get those women viewers back!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 213January 31, 2018 2:14 PM

In Public, of course Gina T is graceful. In private, she HATES what has become of Phyllis. She’s miserable.

by Anonymousreply 214January 31, 2018 5:20 PM

So on Tessa’s first day of working, she has a sleeping bag hidden away? How’d she sneak it into billionaire Devon’s office? No security? Stupid stupid stupid writing.

by Anonymousreply 215January 31, 2018 5:24 PM

R212 Summer is no longer a teenager. She was said to be 22, when they celebrated her birthday back in 2016. So if they're looking to recast her, she could be the twentysomething "Claire" instead of the "spunky" teen "Ella."

btw - I hate that character descriptor "spunky."

by Anonymousreply 216January 31, 2018 5:56 PM

R209 The scene was mainly about Lily and Ashley working together again, ant the two have had some kind of professional work relationship for over a decade. Not only was Lily "the Fresh Face of Jabot" (modeling for the company), but she was later put in charge of marketing cosmetics, then ran the Jabot Fashion division for awhile. And on the personal sides, Lily's Uncle-Daddy Neil was involved with Ashley for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 217January 31, 2018 7:09 PM

Thank GOD that Tessa packed away her sleeping bag JUST before billionaire Devon walked into the office!! Remind me the fuck why Tessa is still on the show?

by Anonymousreply 218January 31, 2018 7:39 PM

R218 Why? More than likely because her one-year contract (air date) isn't up til March.

by Anonymousreply 219January 31, 2018 8:28 PM

R216 = Lou Grant

by Anonymousreply 220January 31, 2018 8:36 PM

I thought Ravi left Jabot? Did Mal forget what he wrote?

by Anonymousreply 221January 31, 2018 9:23 PM

R221 From what I remember, Ravi was going to accept Victoria's offer to work at Newman, but when he tendered his resignation at Jabot, Ashley reminded him of the non-compete clause in his Jabot contract, so he ended up staying put.

Apparently, this clause only gets added to worker bee contracts .. lol!

by Anonymousreply 222January 31, 2018 10:09 PM

I liked Nick and Ashley today though

by Anonymousreply 223January 31, 2018 10:18 PM

No cleaning lady or security at Jabot to see annoying, boring Tessa in a sleeping bag?

by Anonymousreply 224January 31, 2018 10:50 PM

Billy and Phyllis are the worst. WTF happened to Phyllis? The actors must be cringing.

by Anonymousreply 225January 31, 2018 10:53 PM

They call Tognoni's character "Phyllis" but her name might as well be "Rhonda Sue" or "Betty Ann," or whatever you prefer. Same goes for Thompson's "Billy." He might as well be "Fred Abbott," a cousin from Canada.

by Anonymousreply 226February 1, 2018 1:33 AM

I support the lesbian story, it's about time! Let Mariah and Tessa get together or have Mariah with other girl but shut the homophobes up!

by Anonymousreply 227February 1, 2018 3:46 AM

NO to the lezzys! We don’t want lezzys on our stories!!!

by Anonymousreply 228February 1, 2018 6:55 AM

Yes, let Mariah find happiness but with another girl. Backstabbing, annoying Tessa can leave.

by Anonymousreply 229February 1, 2018 1:24 PM

Given the trend we are seeing with Chelsea and Scott leaving, I think Mariah will be going out of town soon to 'find herself'.

by Anonymousreply 230February 1, 2018 1:26 PM

Has the tit toucher commiserated with Scott Baio yet?

by Anonymousreply 231February 1, 2018 2:32 PM

Anyone else notice Canes hair going from brown to black?

by Anonymousreply 232February 1, 2018 6:59 PM

Glad to see Mal reference Cane's past as an experienced "massage" therapist with this undoubtedly being how he and Phillip met and became "buddies" down in Australia. .. I remember when his other mate, Sebastian, came to town and let everyone know that "Hurricane" had been a regular "manwhore."

by Anonymousreply 233February 1, 2018 7:33 PM

WHY is Nikki acting so weird pushing Ashley at Victor?

by Anonymousreply 234February 2, 2018 1:15 AM

What will become of Dina's bangs?

by Anonymousreply 235February 2, 2018 1:24 AM

During November Sweeps, Dina's Bangs will be sent home in a box to be hung on the Abbott fireplace mantle during the holiday season.

Traci will burst into tears, then rush into the kitchen to check something on the stove. Ashley will turn and look away, then head upstairs to be alone. And Aunt Jack will stand there verklempt.

by Anonymousreply 236February 2, 2018 1:52 AM

[quote] WHY is Nikki acting so weird pushing Ashley at Victor?

On Thursday's episode it looks like Nikki's found herself a boy toy ?! .. After talking to Arturo (the contractor) at the GCAC, she books a room and takes him upstairs with her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237February 2, 2018 5:05 AM

And by Friday Nikki and blowing Victor again. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 238February 2, 2018 8:59 AM

Are the lezzies back together yet? Every other story changes by the day but Mal keeps the lezzies apart. I smell homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 239February 2, 2018 9:57 PM

Noah wants popcorn.

by Anonymousreply 240February 2, 2018 10:03 PM

Noah drowns his sorrows next week.

I bet he downs a big plate of nachos while he's at it.

by Anonymousreply 241February 2, 2018 10:41 PM

So that hot contractor is going to fuck Miss Piggy???? Oh Mal - you need to stop being dictated to by Mel Thomas Snot on how to write her annoying character.

by Anonymousreply 242February 2, 2018 11:03 PM

Chelsea out! Hot Latino contractor in! Nick's mouth and ass, that is.

by Anonymousreply 243February 2, 2018 11:12 PM

Can’t wait for the big confrontation:

Victor: You want to lie around the house with that Latin PUNK? Do you? I AM VICTOR NEWMAN! You take him and his cojones and leave Genoa City forever, OK?

Nikki: But...

Victor: I ALWAYS HAVE THE LAST WORD! I AM VICTOR NEWMAN!

Fade out on a quivering, silent NIKKI

by Anonymousreply 244February 3, 2018 12:18 AM

That hot latino would NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER have the hots for Miss Piggy! Ever! How stupid.

by Anonymousreply 245February 3, 2018 1:23 AM

Latin ... That could mean he's "bisexual" and does gay porn and escorting on the side, meaning he'll do any old bag, if the paycheck is right.

by Anonymousreply 246February 3, 2018 2:40 AM

If the clothes on the Chelsea 2.0 that were being sold on the fake site were authentic, why doesn't Fenmore's just take it back for store credit? A lot of department stores have easy return policies.

by Anonymousreply 247February 3, 2018 5:36 AM

Stupid storyline with Chelsea stealing from herself and another identity. THIS was the best they could do to write her out? WTF?

by Anonymousreply 248February 3, 2018 12:13 PM

Only the hot Latino contractor fucking the lezziness right out of fat arms Mariah can save this show now.

by Anonymousreply 249February 3, 2018 12:20 PM

Mariah does have the fat arms and legs.

by Anonymousreply 250February 3, 2018 1:03 PM

r247

Even though they are real, Fenmores didn't get the money for the clothes so they would lose money if they took them back for credit

by Anonymousreply 251February 3, 2018 1:09 PM

The idea that every day is a new day does not make sense financially. I would think that it increases the wardrobe costs because new outfits are needed each day, whereas when one day occurs over the period of several episodes people where the same outfit for those several episodes.

On another note, as bad as people say Y&R is, I find it more interesting than GH. I tried watching GH around the Xmas holiday, and it seemed like they were still doing the same thing from a year ago; the show seems so repetitive.

by Anonymousreply 252February 3, 2018 1:15 PM

^^ where = wear

by Anonymousreply 253February 3, 2018 1:18 PM

Mariah will be Traci’s weight in 30 years. Easily. Perhaps even fatter.

by Anonymousreply 254February 3, 2018 1:43 PM

Standing next to Traci, Mariah looks like Karen Carpenter and Noah looks like McConaghey in Dallas Buyers Club.

by Anonymousreply 255February 3, 2018 3:10 PM

Why is Traci so obese?

by Anonymousreply 256February 3, 2018 3:22 PM

Please, let's not eat up the rest of this thread with talk of my perceived obesity. TIA

by Anonymousreply 257February 3, 2018 3:28 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258February 3, 2018 8:14 PM

Tracey Bregman has had about 5 different faces in 35 years. Lots of work done.

by Anonymousreply 259February 3, 2018 9:57 PM

So Y&R goes all out to honor Bregman for 35 years of service but yet she has absolutely NO storyline. WTF.

by Anonymousreply 260February 4, 2018 2:11 PM

Poor Bregman. She is either very active or sits way on the backburner. It's feast or famine with her.

by Anonymousreply 261February 4, 2018 3:18 PM

I’m sure Bregman would rather a good storyline than a slice of cake. Must have been hard for her to smile through all the bullshit speeches all the while thinking - hey, just write for me instead of this bullshit ffake smile for the cameras crap.

by Anonymousreply 262February 4, 2018 4:01 PM

^I would take the slice of cake, but then that is just me.

by Anonymousreply 263February 4, 2018 6:12 PM

[quote] Tracey Bregman has had about 5 different faces in 35 years.

Yeah, and five faces for the same story over and over.

Is Lauren Fenmore the most-stalked character on Daytime?

It's primarily been a case of shampoo, rinse, repeat with her as Lauren has dealt with Shawn, Sheila, Sheila 2.0, Rush, SheBrenJenDarthVader, Shephyllis, Sarah Smythe (with Daisy & Ryder), and Carmine. .. I'm probably forgetting someone.

by Anonymousreply 264February 4, 2018 7:13 PM

So all of the sudden, out of nowhere, Chelsea is hiding money? Bill Bell, Mal. FUCKING PLEASE MAL, channel Bill Bell.

by Anonymousreply 265February 4, 2018 7:59 PM

It's not really out of nowhere, R265. Chelsea's history was always about the con, and we already knew that "Alexandra West" was one of her aliases when she was a grifter-at-large. It's possible Chelsea went this route as a kind of safety net due to the recent exposé involving her on GC Buzz. Either that, or her former partner in crime, Jordan Wilde, is forcing her to do it for him, since Hilary's story ruined his legit career. Jordan (Darnell) is supposed to reappear this coming week.

by Anonymousreply 266February 4, 2018 8:21 PM

Couple of good Y&R stories here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267February 4, 2018 10:13 PM

I’ll just have a thin slice of cake.

by Anonymousreply 268February 4, 2018 11:30 PM

The way Lauren is "styled," she looks like she's ready to walk the red carpet at the AVN Awards in Las Vegas to pick up a Lifetime Achievement award for 35 years in the porn biz.

by Anonymousreply 269February 5, 2018 7:18 PM

Monday's show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270February 5, 2018 7:52 PM

God if the show looked the way Conboy had it look for the first several years. It's awful now with boring actors.

by Anonymousreply 271February 5, 2018 9:52 PM

So Nikki spread her legs for the hot contractor? He must have gotten a wiff of her nasty old snatch.

by Anonymousreply 272February 5, 2018 10:03 PM

Could Chelsea with the new grill have been acting more guilty? I thought that kind of acting went out with Dorothy and Lillian Gish.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273February 5, 2018 10:18 PM

R273 lol!!!

by Anonymousreply 274February 5, 2018 10:35 PM

During tomorrow's episode, Dina skypes from Paris, conversing with Jackie and Ashley, but Dina doesn't know who the hell Traci is.

Traci gets upset and cries, giving her an excuse to run into the kitchen and down a tray of lasagna and a German chocolate cake.

by Anonymousreply 275February 6, 2018 1:05 AM

Victoria encountered a gay when she was in Paris! See? Y&R is gay positive!

by Anonymousreply 276February 6, 2018 2:41 AM

How can Tessie act like NONE of this is her fault. Mary Eye Ah did a bad thing....but Tessie blew it the hell out of the water and pissed and moaned like she had stepped in dog poop. She could have handled it more just between "sisters"....but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......

Tessie is dead weight and her "quips" are stupid - not funny. Maybe she will run to Paris, too. On Skype, she might be bearable.

by Anonymousreply 277February 6, 2018 3:54 AM

Another gay guy added to the writing team. Looks like Rupel is doing breakdowns at Y&R. He's worked at both GH and GL. He's also been an EP for those successful 'Housewives' shows on Bravo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278February 6, 2018 5:31 AM

Does Victor know that Mariah is a lezzy?

by Anonymousreply 279February 6, 2018 7:05 AM

Only Victor's mustache can make Mariah straight again.

by Anonymousreply 280February 6, 2018 11:19 AM

Tessa is a miserable bitch. Mariah deserves better.

by Anonymousreply 281February 6, 2018 1:05 PM

Tessa is a useless character and the actress is beyond awful.

by Anonymousreply 282February 6, 2018 1:16 PM

Leslie, you're drunk, go back to practicing your piano.

by Anonymousreply 283February 6, 2018 5:10 PM

In My Sister’s Shadow

by Anonymousreply 284February 6, 2018 9:44 PM

Try being in Tracy's shadow, Lauralee. It's like total eclipse of the sun.

by Anonymousreply 285February 6, 2018 9:54 PM

Traci's novel, "Epitaph for a Lover," was originally entitled "Epitaph for a Boston Cream Pie."

by Anonymousreply 286February 6, 2018 10:26 PM

Enough of these Traci is fat jokes. Dear Lard in Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 287February 7, 2018 1:02 AM

If we're going for fat jokes, how does the worst actress whose kept a role for 30 years - Melody Thomas Snot escape them? The idea that some hot contractor would fuck that fat bitch is laughable. Nikki is an idiot and always has been yet the writing for her as this savior for the poor makes me long for the day when all she did was roam around her living room, arranging flowers in a vase (thanks Camille Paglia).

by Anonymousreply 288February 7, 2018 1:31 AM

Who wants to go riding?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289February 7, 2018 4:15 AM

Jesus, I hope that Traci doesn’t get on that horse! That’s animal abuse!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 290February 7, 2018 7:09 AM

Why on earth did they choose to destroy Chelseas character to write her out?

by Anonymousreply 291February 7, 2018 8:25 AM

R291 Because you’ve got Mal Young trying to British-ize American soaps. It ain’t working. He’s a hack. There’s no flow from episode to episode. Just a bunch of random scenes thrown together. It sucks.

by Anonymousreply 292February 7, 2018 8:53 AM

Has Miss Jamey admitted yet that he spread WRONG info about JT being a wife beater? That fat gossip queen spreads lies to get clicks on his website. Fat fuking pig.

by Anonymousreply 293February 7, 2018 3:46 PM

Kudos to Mal for getting rid of that ugly, dirty looking bad acting Daniel Hall as Scott. He was GROSS! I could smell his body odor through my tv. And that hair. I shidder to think what lives in that dirty mop.

by Anonymousreply 294February 7, 2018 5:06 PM

I don't care what they do to Chelsea before she exits, R291. Really boring character. They should have written MCE off after Adam was killed (the last time).

by Anonymousreply 295February 7, 2018 6:58 PM

When is Justin Hartley returning to his signature role of Adam?

by Anonymousreply 296February 7, 2018 8:14 PM

since when are Lily and Nikki friends?????

by Anonymousreply 297February 7, 2018 8:31 PM

R297 Lily and Nikki have worked together in the past. As I recall, Lily was "The Fresh Face of Jabot" during the time when Nikki was CEO of Jabot. .. Isn't that laughable? .. I think it was right after Lathag had The Old Stripper run for Senate. (What a plot-driven mess!) .. After Ji Min was murdered, Kay eventually put Nikki in-charge of Jabot; Nikki then appointed Dog Chow her Co-CEO. .. Lily had just won the "Fresh Face" campaign that Scamber had tried to weasel her way into under her alias "Marina."

by Anonymousreply 298February 7, 2018 9:22 PM

Tit toucher returns, when???????????

by Anonymousreply 299February 7, 2018 9:27 PM

Wide Body Noah was wearing red undies while he was drunk at the TOTT on his day off....BIG red undies.

by Anonymousreply 300February 7, 2018 9:36 PM

Ma Bell checking in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301February 7, 2018 10:33 PM

I wonder if she told Sue Flannery to add some background music to the show?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302February 7, 2018 10:34 PM

Sue Flannery is back?

by Anonymousreply 303February 7, 2018 10:57 PM

Garbage Man is a True Pile of SHIT! Just sayin’.

by Anonymousreply 304February 7, 2018 11:51 PM

In case I didn’t make it clear: that god damn fucking UGLY pile of SHIT Garbage Man and his STUPID MEMES are ridiculous!!!!! Get a fucking JOB you pile of shit! Ugly garbage nan asshole!

by Anonymousreply 305February 8, 2018 12:00 AM

Flannerys portrait was part of B&B bi-monthly wedding yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 306February 8, 2018 2:22 PM

Chloe is back. UGH!

by Anonymousreply 307February 8, 2018 6:32 PM

Was that a COI photo shoot or a shoot for Playboy magazine? Maybe Ashlee doesn't know the difference.

Is it going to be a new NIGHT every day now?

Where is the tape from the bank that would identify Alexandra West in a few seconds?

Did Jack put Ashlee's life back in the little cardboard box where it had been for the last few years?

Did Chelsea get her new choppers at Aspen Dental?

by Anonymousreply 308February 8, 2018 6:38 PM

[quote] Where is the tape from the bank that would identify Alexandra West in a few seconds?

The gay banker told J.T. he wouldn't release the video without a warrant obtained through the proper authorities, and so far no one's done that. .. J.T. should have whipped out his cock and let the guy give him a blow job.

by Anonymousreply 309February 8, 2018 6:54 PM

Has anyone noticed how obese Traci is? We're talking morbidly obese.

by Anonymousreply 310February 8, 2018 7:19 PM

R310 Yup. She’ll drop anyday now. She fat.

by Anonymousreply 311February 8, 2018 7:34 PM

R306 Apparently, Stephanie's portrait actually talks to The Slut from the Valley! .. And reports say they actually got Sue to do the voice.

Gee, they could have asked Mal to do them a favor and stand there as a ghost wearing one of Stephanie's old pants suits. I doubt the majority of B&B's elderly viewers would know the difference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312February 8, 2018 10:36 PM

r307

what? She wasn't on today o rtomorrow

by Anonymousreply 313February 9, 2018 12:18 AM

R313 That "news" about Chloe is from the totally unreliable Celebrity Dirty Laundry, which makes bullshit up. They had one a week ago that said Chelsea fakes her death to flee Genoa City. Then, after that one, they wrote another saying Jordan blackmails Chelsea, and she kills him. Still another says Chelsea blackmails Victor over Christian's paternity in order to get him to help her flee town. Eventually, they'll get one that's right.

by Anonymousreply 314February 9, 2018 5:06 AM

When does titty feeler return? He’s disappeared from twitter.

by Anonymousreply 315February 9, 2018 10:06 AM

Say no to the lezzies.

by Anonymousreply 316February 9, 2018 10:06 AM

What happened to Arturo?

by Anonymousreply 317February 9, 2018 12:44 PM

^Nikki suffocated him with her girth.

by Anonymousreply 318February 9, 2018 1:55 PM

Nikki killed Arturo with the stench of her rotten old pussy.

by Anonymousreply 319February 9, 2018 3:22 PM

Who did Chelsea with the new Choppers see in the crypt? Maybe it was Barnabas Collins.

by Anonymousreply 320February 9, 2018 3:26 PM

Chelsea sees Sharon who's also at the cemetery

by Anonymousreply 321February 9, 2018 3:51 PM

Did Chelsea see the tit grabber? He’s back!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!! It’s been 4 long years!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 322February 9, 2018 4:12 PM

Oh it was Sharon.....she just looks like Barnabas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323February 9, 2018 6:49 PM

"That urchin, Tessa." — Victor Newman

LOL!

by Anonymousreply 324February 9, 2018 6:51 PM

Please, sir, may I have some more?

by Anonymousreply 325February 9, 2018 6:54 PM

Victor, can I smell Nikki’s snatch? What’s it like?

by Anonymousreply 326February 9, 2018 7:24 PM

I do NOT like the way that Mal is using us Muhney fans. He keeps mentioning Adam, knowing that us Muhney-ites will tune in. The ratings are soaring with the Adam mentions. I feel used. Michael Muhney deserves his job back as the one and only Adam! The ratings are up because of the Adam mentions.

by Anonymousreply 327February 9, 2018 7:45 PM

With MCE-Chelsea exiting the show, why would they bring any form of Adam back at this point in time? It would make no sense. With Chelsea being Adam's wife and mother to his child(ren), she's the most significant relationship on the canvas. .. In terms of Adam, about the only thing I could see them doing is teasing or confirming that Adam is actually still alive during Chelsea's final scene, letting fan fiction have at it. And they wouldn't even have to play Muhney or Hartley in such a scene. Just show some body double from behind, pan down to his left hand wearing that unique wedding band of Adam's, showing Chelsea's reaction.

by Anonymousreply 328February 9, 2018 8:02 PM

They could likely get Justin Hartley to come back for 1-2 episodes to send Chelsea off.

Doubt they could get Michael Muhney to come back for so few episodes, even if they were interested in having the actor back at CBS Television City.

by Anonymousreply 329February 9, 2018 8:51 PM

Rumor has it that Justin did tape a scene.

by Anonymousreply 330February 9, 2018 9:02 PM

Maybe itll just be a cameo to close out her story. Chelsea runs away, knocks on a door somewhere in Mexico. Adam (Hartley) answers it. Fade to black. And that’s the last we see of her.

Didn’t Clooney do something similar on ER long after he left?

by Anonymousreply 331February 9, 2018 10:15 PM

Adam being alive would have to be new, news to Chelsea, because if she knew this beforehand, it wouldn't make sense that she's been fucking and living with Nicholas.

by Anonymousreply 332February 9, 2018 11:57 PM

It’s International Pizza Day. I wonder how Traci celebrated it?

by Anonymousreply 333February 10, 2018 1:35 AM

Oh, it’s National Pizza Day? OK.

Traci’s favorite is probably Little Caesar’s Pepperoni Supreme with extra cheese. And pepperoni. And salt.

by Anonymousreply 334February 10, 2018 1:49 AM

The fat one terrifies me. Hold me, Graham, I'm scared.

by Anonymousreply 335February 10, 2018 3:56 AM

Well, Hello! I’m sure I will be getting a call soon to assume the roll of the sexy villain, Adam Newman. I once met Mark Cherry-we talked about meeeee. I am perfect for the tit toucher role. (They asked me to tape down my bosom, but I refused.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336February 10, 2018 5:22 AM

Come back to the Y&R, Michael Muhney, Michael Muhney!

by Anonymousreply 337February 10, 2018 10:52 AM

You know that Muhney would jump at the chance to return to Y&R if they asked him because he has no career to speak of. The show has obviously washed their hands of him. Rightfully so. He was toxic.

by Anonymousreply 338February 10, 2018 12:44 PM

Why is Phyllis OBSESSED with nailing Chelsea? Why does Devon have no balls (or personality)? Why are there only 2 cosmetic companies in the world? Why do all GC women wear evening gowns to the office? Why is Victor the only one with a brain?

by Anonymousreply 339February 10, 2018 12:57 PM

Poor Eric Braeden. He’s whining on twitter because the show didn’t do anything for his 38th anniversary on the show. He obviously hates Mal.

by Anonymousreply 340February 10, 2018 1:03 PM

Phyllis's evidence board was hysterical. Five stock photos, a resume shot of the woman playing Chelsea and fifty pieces of yarn. It’s like something out of bad community theatre.

by Anonymousreply 341February 10, 2018 4:20 PM

LOL! .. There's nothing special about 38 years. And if Braeden makes it to 40, they should delay his anniversary party by the same number of weeks he was gone from the show back in 2009 and was acting like an asshole in the press. He finally took the cut, because Sony had no less than three actors in mind to replace him.

by Anonymousreply 342February 10, 2018 11:16 PM

Dammit! Braeden tweeted that he has no intention of retiring? Why???? You’re almost 80. Go the fuck away and retire already. Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 343February 11, 2018 3:08 AM

Victor has to fix this show. He will be fucking Ashley soon (you know it's coming) and after her, he'll set Mariah straight or else.

by Anonymousreply 344February 11, 2018 3:49 AM

Victor is AWESOME. You got that?

by Anonymousreply 345February 11, 2018 6:46 AM

EB’s airtime and number of episodes has shrunk alot last year and this year. The mustache can’t be happy about that. You just know that he hates Mal Young. But then again, when is the miserable old bastard ever happy? Another reason he needs to retire.

by Anonymousreply 346February 11, 2018 8:38 AM

Does JT die due to his damaged heart?

When does Eileen leave Y&R for DOOL?

by Anonymousreply 347February 11, 2018 11:07 AM

Anyone else find it weird that Victoria and JT are playing lovers when they just got divorced in real life?

by Anonymousreply 348February 11, 2018 11:52 AM

Maybe they are still hooking up in real life.

by Anonymousreply 349February 11, 2018 3:48 PM

Is what Eric Braeden does these days called ‘acting’? He just kind of mumbles.

by Anonymousreply 350February 11, 2018 5:56 PM

Obviously the solution to the problems at Newman Enterprises would be to have Noah take over as CEO.....the great way he is running Top of the Tower is just the beginning of his prowess.

The new men's line at Brash 'n Sassy could be called Widebody or Husky and it would FLY off the shelves.

Get with it....fat is the new fit.

by Anonymousreply 351February 11, 2018 7:03 PM

Which Leslie Brooks is posting? The divine and multi-talented Ms. Janice Lynde, or that amateurish "ethnic" looking Vicki Mallory?

by Anonymousreply 352February 11, 2018 7:23 PM

There is only ONE Leslie Brooks, thank you very much.....arpeggio......

by Anonymousreply 353February 11, 2018 7:54 PM

R352 Vicki Morales passed away in 2014.

by Anonymousreply 354February 11, 2018 8:00 PM

R348 That's soap opera mentality. They obviously still get along in real life and still do things with the kids they share. Recent pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355February 11, 2018 8:06 PM

They are still fucking in real life. Some people can’t live together but the sexual chemistry is off the charts.

by Anonymousreply 356February 11, 2018 11:00 PM

Speaking of The Maestro, R352 ... Does anyone else remember that seriously bad story Bill Bell came up with when he attempted to play a love triangle featuring Ernesto Fautsch caught between Liz Foster and Vanessa Prentiss?

by Anonymousreply 357February 12, 2018 1:18 AM

R357 I do remember that story. Maestro brought Vanessa to Liz's house for dinner and Liz saw that veil on Vanessa's face and thought it was one of the doilies she used on her end table.

by Anonymousreply 358February 12, 2018 8:35 AM

Maestro Fautch was a gay man. Now we have lezzys.

by Anonymousreply 359February 12, 2018 8:59 AM

Maestro Faucsh and Douglas Austin were the super couple that never was!

by Anonymousreply 360February 12, 2018 9:59 AM

The Maestro tickled The Colonel's ivories while Douglas devoured Ernesto's tea cakes.

by Anonymousreply 361February 12, 2018 7:32 PM

Actually great stuff with JT remembering Colleen and visiting Tracy. That's soap stuff.

by Anonymousreply 362February 12, 2018 9:16 PM

R362 I agree. I enjoyed the whole episode. As usual, Christian McLaughlin scripted an excellent episode, and that scene with JT and Victoria in her office was beautifully lit and directed.

by Anonymousreply 363February 12, 2018 9:34 PM

Christian McLaughlin posts here?

by Anonymousreply 364February 12, 2018 9:38 PM

Phyllis is a bitch. WTF is her problem? Awful way to write chelsea out

by Anonymousreply 365February 12, 2018 9:48 PM

When did Ashley become such a vicious cunt?

by Anonymousreply 366February 12, 2018 9:53 PM

R364 Nope. I just notice I tend to enjoy McLaughlin's teleplays more than some of the other scriptwriters. It's not unlike when I watch an episode of EastEnders written by Pete Lawson or one on Hollyoaks written by Kevin Rundle. Always a step above. Usually I can tell they're the writer without even looking at the credits. It's becoming the same with with McLaughlin.

by Anonymousreply 367February 12, 2018 10:03 PM

[quote] When did Ashley become such a vicious cunt?

After she transitioned

by Anonymousreply 368February 13, 2018 12:57 AM

I remember Ashley was generally cunty toward Drucilla when Aunt Mamie was letting her niece stay in a room off the Abbott kitchen. And that was AshleyLite, Brenda Epperson. And let's not talk about Shari Shattuck's FauxAshley.

by Anonymousreply 369February 13, 2018 1:18 AM

All the Ashleys looked vaguely trans.

by Anonymousreply 370February 13, 2018 12:16 PM

Isn’t Eileen a man? I remember hearing that many years ago.

by Anonymousreply 371February 13, 2018 1:18 PM

Is tit toucher returning for Valentines Day? Please? Pretty please? Pretty pretty please? We need our tit grabber back!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 372February 13, 2018 7:32 PM

No. And honestly, while the set decorators did their job, I found the Valentines Day episode really really boring.

by Anonymousreply 373February 13, 2018 10:23 PM

Is Tracy going to CRY through every episode she appears on?

When is Kyle coming back?

When is Mal leaving?

Why is Phyllis such a bitch?

Can we please get rid of Hilary - does anyone really care?

The lighting was pretty in Victoria's office......I think I want to run the store in Genoa City that sells those oversized plates and stands.....everyone who is anyone has one in their house and/or office.

by Anonymousreply 374February 14, 2018 12:03 AM

Kaboom! After a couple of lucky weeks with frigid cold temps and lots of dnow in the east and south which kept people at home, the latest ratings show Y&Reckless dropping 370,000 viewers in a week. And they are down 300,000 from Sussman’s disaster a year ago. Mal must be praying for bad weather in order to keep his job. Those are the only weeks that he has decent numbers. He can’t sustain decent numbers because his writing is all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 375February 14, 2018 2:29 AM

Nick has to be the biggest idiot ever for believing Chelsea. His righteous indignation when the truth comes out will be the typical snarl from Josh Morrow. Overgrown frat boy.

Where are Charlie, Matty and Reid these days? Weren't they the saviors of Y&R???

by Anonymousreply 376February 14, 2018 2:40 AM

Nick is an asshole for believing everybody BUT Chelsea.

by Anonymousreply 377February 14, 2018 3:02 PM

Lily must have a lot about re-newing her vows since she waited until the night of the ceremony to get her dresses altered. Geez. And ENOUGH of cutsey poo decorating at the Ashby home. Cane is CEO of Chancellor and he lives in that dollhouse? Me thinks he could afford something like what Victor has.

It's Valentine's Day and no Faith? That is un-American.

by Anonymousreply 378February 14, 2018 5:01 PM

Jamey is back in talks to join the writing staff. So hopefully things are about to improve.

by Anonymousreply 379February 14, 2018 5:13 PM

Fat Hemmorhoid ridden Jamey: IN as headwriter!!!!! The only problem:he’s already spilled his storylines on social media. Stupid man.

by Anonymousreply 380February 14, 2018 6:31 PM

Phyllis said she has married all her exes more than once, Did she remarry Danny?

by Anonymousreply 381February 14, 2018 7:40 PM

Negotiations: MM. I have 100,000 plus followers on twitter. Sony: But only 4 of them defend you.

by Anonymousreply 382February 14, 2018 7:41 PM

R381 Yes. Phyllis and Danny married twice. The second time was after Daniel had become critically ill and hospitalized, with Gay Danny making some kind of pact with God to stop lusting after peen and be more understanding of the bitch who wanted to be his beard.

by Anonymousreply 383February 14, 2018 8:36 PM

Where are Charlie, Matty and Reid these days?

Charlie and Mattie were just in the show today.

With Charlie being some kind of gopher at Hamilton-Winters now and Hilary working there too, I think they should do a story where Charlie says he'll rub one out and give Hilary his young, healthy spunk to make her baby. No strings attached. There was a news item in Britain a few years ago about a 15-year old boy doing this. .. Lily would FREAK .. lol!

by Anonymousreply 384February 14, 2018 9:01 PM

Mattie &Charlie are THE future of Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 385February 14, 2018 9:05 PM

9 out of 10 of Queen Giddens "stories" suck.

No thanks.

And Mal already has his quota of gay male writers on staff.

by Anonymousreply 386February 14, 2018 9:09 PM

Aaaaaand the actor playing Noah is OUT

by Anonymousreply 387February 14, 2018 9:52 PM

r387

not that it is shocking, he looked WAY too old to be Nick and Sharon's son... where is it being reported?

by Anonymousreply 388February 14, 2018 9:58 PM

Adamson hasn't really been IN for two years. JFP bumped him to non-contract, recurring.

I hope they re-cast with a hot, BLOND, age-appropriate stud who avoids the craft-services table.

by Anonymousreply 389February 14, 2018 9:58 PM

Poor Widebody......who will hire him now? Maybe he can play a long lost son on B/B......

JT better stop taking those pills - they make him too cranky and paranoid.

Short Stack is dating the new singing gal? That's convenient.....just like it will be for Jack and Helen Bedd.

by Anonymousreply 390February 14, 2018 10:16 PM

Adamson sure was a pussy hound. He ate out that actress from B&B who got hit by a car and fucked her endlessly. How will he pay for his kid now?

by Anonymousreply 391February 14, 2018 11:04 PM

Oh yeah. I was a real pussy hound back in the day, too. I liked putting my tongue in between those pussy parts that they have down there. And then liked to put my fully aroused penis into that place where you’re supposed to put your penis. Yup. Pussy. Good times.

by Anonymousreply 392February 14, 2018 11:09 PM

The tit toucher got out of rehab! Mr Titty toucher tweeted.

by Anonymousreply 393February 15, 2018 1:37 AM

Catching up on episodes. Was very happy that JT visited Tracy to remember Colleen on her birthday.

That's one of the things that soaps can do so well (and should do more often) -- take time to remember the past events such as a deceased character's birthday.

by Anonymousreply 394February 15, 2018 9:38 AM

I demand to know why the lezzys were excluded from the Valentines Day episode. Homophobia perhaps Mal? I wany my lezzys!!!!!!! Now.

by Anonymousreply 395February 15, 2018 10:42 AM

Tessa was probably too busy furnishing her low rent apartment with finds from the Genoa City Goodwill. She also found a great mattress on the street right next to her new building. Score!

Now if she can only find some second hand auto tune equipment, she can move on with her career.

by Anonymousreply 396February 15, 2018 4:19 PM

Spoilers say JT has a heart condition and is doomed. Soapiness ensues.

by Anonymousreply 397February 15, 2018 4:29 PM

If Jeffrey Todd Hellstrom dies, will we finally meet Tom & Martha? .. I'd cast Clayton Norcross to play daddy, "Tom Hellstrom."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398February 15, 2018 5:31 PM

But Didn’t Miss Giddens swear that Jeffrey Todd was a wife beater? As usual, she spreads incorrect gossip.

by Anonymousreply 399February 15, 2018 5:52 PM

If Victoria and Jack's plan to say Ashley is a Trojan Horse to allegedly spy on Newman Enterprises doesn't work, perhaps they could use Traci as a Trojan....uh.....well.....use your imagination.

by Anonymousreply 400February 15, 2018 9:35 PM

Noah might drop a few pounds working in Mumbai. I think they only serve chicken and veggie burgers at the McDonalds there, as cows are sacred.

by Anonymousreply 401February 15, 2018 11:13 PM

As they should be.

by Anonymousreply 402February 16, 2018 2:00 AM

The glare from Chelsea's new choppers has me adjusting my television.

by Anonymousreply 403February 16, 2018 10:14 AM

New Kyle is coming to take over jabot. Yay!

by Anonymousreply 404February 16, 2018 11:50 AM

Bring back Arturo!

by Anonymousreply 405February 16, 2018 3:07 PM

This elevator is taking forever to get here.

by Anonymousreply 406February 16, 2018 5:37 PM

If GC were NYC who would Victor be?

by Anonymousreply 407February 16, 2018 6:11 PM

R407 I know ancient billionaire-mogul, Sumner Redstone, has at least one residence in NYC. (But he lives elsewhere as well.) Also - like Victor with his daughter, Victoria - Redstone's daughter, Shari, is heavily involved in the business, and I think she's been tapped to takeover. .. Australian-born mogul, Rupert Murdoch has more than one residence in NYC. I believe he's been married four times and has six kids. I remember reports about his younger son, Lachlan, resigning from the company, dashing his father's hopes that he would succeed him some day. It all sounded "very Newman." I don't know if there's a real succession plan in place yet. Ugly Rupert is 86.

by Anonymousreply 408February 16, 2018 7:43 PM

Ole Vic Newman aka Braeden isn’t going anywhere. He’ll work till he dies, according to him. I feel bad for us fans who have to put up with that bastard. Go the fuk away Victor!

by Anonymousreply 409February 17, 2018 2:25 AM

Did Hans shave two years off his real age? There are French and German websites and old bios from his Rat Patrol days that say he was born in 1939 (instead of 1941).

by Anonymousreply 410February 17, 2018 2:42 AM

About the only thing I'm enjoying on Y&R these days is JT. Really curious to see where this storyline is going. I'd forgotten how strong an actor Thad was. He's really shining in this storyline.

by Anonymousreply 411February 17, 2018 3:03 AM

Sharon will be in a coma caused by Chelsea's exit. Why was it necessary to ruin Chelseas character?

by Anonymousreply 412February 17, 2018 12:22 PM

Douggie D absolutely hates Mal. Gina T is so bored. Mel wants to work more.

by Anonymousreply 413February 17, 2018 5:30 PM

I hate when they get rid of a character like Noah and the next week his mom has something happen to her, goes into a coma but I'm sure Noah will be nowhere to be found! Couldn't they wait a week or 2 to get rid of Noah? No one would leave when their mom is in the hospital

by Anonymousreply 414February 17, 2018 6:39 PM

I don't think it wouldn't matter if Noah was around anyway. He'd be down in the Genoa City Memorial Cafeteria having a triple portion of their Hamburger Gravy & Mashed Potatoes lunch special.

by Anonymousreply 415February 17, 2018 7:26 PM

R413 Douggie's lost his chin!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416February 17, 2018 7:29 PM

Can somebody just slap the shit out of bitch Phyllis?

by Anonymousreply 417February 17, 2018 9:32 PM

So happy Fat Fuck Noah is gone!

by Anonymousreply 418February 18, 2018 1:08 PM

[quote] I hate when they get rid of a character like Noah and the next week his mom has something happen to her, goes into a coma but I'm sure Noah will be nowhere to be found! Couldn't they wait a week or 2 to get rid of Noah? No one would leave when their mom is in the hospital

In the old days, yes.

In this new cheap environment, they don't want to pay extra bodies, so he's not around.

by Anonymousreply 419February 18, 2018 1:10 PM

To wit, r419–

Noah: I want to make a big announcement to the whole family at the same time.

Nikki: (at the big dinner where Noah is going to make his big announcement to the whole family) Mariah couldn’t be here. Or Abby. Or Victoria. Or Faith.

by Anonymousreply 420February 18, 2018 2:57 PM

The fat people have to go. Except Traci. I’m getting alot of adoration tweets and I live for everyone who adores me. If you tweet me LOVE, I like it. I live to see your adoration of me. Please keep it up.

by Anonymousreply 421February 18, 2018 7:57 PM

So from that connection they had last week, it appears that Traci will have an affair with JT?

Makes sense I guess, as this wouldn't be the first time Traci and Victoria have attracted the same man (i.e. Brad Carlton).

Unfortunately, it would also seem the weight of this secret affair is what leads to JT's untimely death?

by Anonymousreply 422February 18, 2018 8:47 PM

It would be a lot for JR to carry......the weight of the guilt, I mean......

by Anonymousreply 423February 18, 2018 9:15 PM

JT......JT.....OK?

by Anonymousreply 424February 18, 2018 9:16 PM

R423 I suppose the guilt might crush JT, but then, the mass of crying scenes this could afford Traci might secure another Emmy win for BM. .. Traci could then excessively spiral out of control and contact her former drug pusher, "Sparky." Just think of all the wonderful flashbacks they could show. .. Danny could also be brought back for this (as he was a huge part of the original story), and they could even do another scene where Sparky has the two of them trapped inside a meat locker again. The irony! .. And eventually, this could lead into a big hot triangle featuring Danny and his former wives, Traci and Phyllis, doing battle over him. I think viewers would love seeing Traci squash Phyllis once and for all.

by Anonymousreply 425February 18, 2018 9:59 PM

Some people like Traci but she annoys the fuck out of me with her crying. Y&R is using her just fine. Sparingly. Leas Traci, please.

by Anonymousreply 426February 18, 2018 10:22 PM

Braeden pretty much confirms that JT dies, without having been a wife beater. Take THAT, rumor spreading liar Miss Giddens!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The fat slob was proven wrong..........again!

by Anonymousreply 427February 19, 2018 12:53 AM

Bringing back JT to kill him off = stupid.

Don't pair him with Ick-toria. She's a horrible actress and has the worst teeth this side of Sarah Jessica Parker.

by Anonymousreply 428February 19, 2018 11:22 AM

I tweeted Mal Young this morning and demanded that he put the lezzies front and center on this show! He better listen to me!!!!!!!!!! I have invested my life for the last 2 years watching every episode of Y&R and I want to see the lezzies on every episode. I’ll stop watching after 2 years if he fires either of the lezzies. I demand to see them on every single episode.

by Anonymousreply 429February 19, 2018 2:37 PM

More bad ratings news for Y&R. GH has passed it again in women 18-49 and 18-34. Mal just is not cutting it as headwriter and EP. These jump ahead episodes are being trashed by even the most loyal fans. It was a stupid idea on Mal’s part.

by Anonymousreply 430February 19, 2018 9:10 PM

Did you see the "New Day" sunrise insert after the Main Titles in Monday's episode?

The first three minutes before the Main Titles was a continuation of last Friday's scenes.

Mal used this exact same clip (device) during an episode last week.

If he keeps doing this, he'll need to find some different stock footage to buy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431February 19, 2018 9:48 PM

In Tuesdays episode, they have Mariah make it totally clear to a visiting Kevin that she's still attracted to hot guys.

by Anonymousreply 432February 20, 2018 3:06 AM

So Mariah isn’t a lezzy anymore? Oh Mal.

by Anonymousreply 433February 20, 2018 3:33 AM

At this point, they make it sound like Mariah is flexible or fluid, but they don't use those words (or heaven forbid, bisexual!). Instead, Kevin remarks that she's "gender blind" and therefore has "infinite possibilities." That's that, and the scene changes.

by Anonymousreply 434February 20, 2018 5:48 AM

That sounds almost like pansexual r434.

by Anonymousreply 435February 20, 2018 5:52 AM

R435 "Almost" probably being the operative word, especially if they're trying to be non-specific and skirt the issue. Because "gender blind" seems to be used more in relation to social activities and services than sexuality and attraction. (At least that's how I 'hear' this phrase).

by Anonymousreply 436February 20, 2018 6:12 AM

Mariah will be on her way out soon. Sharon doesn't need kids around in their thirties, especially if the rumours of a SORASED Faith come true.

by Anonymousreply 437February 20, 2018 10:22 AM

Not showing Faith has the ratings in a freefall. Especially with women 18 to 49. Women tune in only to see Faith’s chess club.

by Anonymousreply 438February 20, 2018 11:07 AM

Instead of chess, TeenFaith will be playing strip poker trying to get Charlie's BBC.

by Anonymousreply 439February 20, 2018 7:37 PM

Why not strip chess? Everyone says EVERY TIME one of these kids is mentioned just how smart he or she is....how bright....how good they do in school.....

I think Nick and Chelsea ought to get those two boys on studying nuclear fission or climate change so those problems could get solved more quickly.

Faith For President.

by Anonymousreply 440February 20, 2018 9:38 PM

Bam! And Sharon goes down......

by Anonymousreply 441February 21, 2018 5:31 PM

Brooks Sisters (Leslie & Lorie) and Julia Newman returning for 45th Anniversary Show in March ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442February 21, 2018 6:29 PM

Is Victor going to eat out Julia’s pussy? He ate it before Nikki.

by Anonymousreply 443February 21, 2018 8:40 PM

Wow after 40 years Janice Lynde back on Y&R for a cameo I assume? Who cares about Meg Bennett, I mean really she was a nonentity.

by Anonymousreply 444February 21, 2018 8:40 PM

They should use the Leslie and Lorie return as a way to introduce the grown-up version of Brooks Prentiss.

by Anonymousreply 445February 21, 2018 9:45 PM

I am practicing my piano as we speak!

by Anonymousreply 446February 21, 2018 10:05 PM

Lorie used to speak sooooooo S_L_ O_ W_L_Y and M_E_L_ O_ D_ R_ A_M_A_T_I_C_A_ L_L_Y that by the time she gets her five lines out now, it will be a NEW DAY in Genoa City.

by Anonymousreply 447February 22, 2018 1:10 AM

What are they hoping happens by bringing on these old characters? That it'll resurrect all the dead viewers who'd actually remember these people?

by Anonymousreply 448February 22, 2018 5:55 AM

I enjoyed the (brief) Phyllis and Sharon pairing. It felt like we were getting the old Phyllis back!

by Anonymousreply 449February 22, 2018 6:03 AM

Chris Brooks won't be appearing, because these days elderly viewers would confuse her with Traci. And no one ever cared about the red-headed sister, who was probably fathered by that ginger dude with the fire crotch who lived next door to Stuart and Jenn. .. That Jenn got around.

by Anonymousreply 450February 22, 2018 7:12 AM

Is Maestro Fautsch returning for the 45th? He better be included!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 451February 22, 2018 8:14 AM

Ma Henderson is also coming back to run the lezzies out of town with her push broom.

by Anonymousreply 452February 22, 2018 11:11 AM

Kay Herbele returns as Genoa Citys first lezzy. She’ll recount to Mariah and Tessa how she tried to eat out Kay Chancellor’s musty dried up old snatch but viewers revolted so Bill Bell wrote Joanne Curtis off the show. Its 40 years later and GC is now accepting of lezzys.

by Anonymousreply 453February 22, 2018 11:32 AM

Kelly Kruger and David Scott Lago are coming back.

by Anonymousreply 454February 22, 2018 4:40 PM

They’re back for JT’s funeral.

by Anonymousreply 455February 22, 2018 5:06 PM

None of the Macs were great, but Kelly Kruger was horrible, and she had what can only be termed a speech impediment where her 'l's" turned into "w's." "Oh Biwwee, I wuv you so much." Plus, that beak.

She's wanted back in forever. Married that rumored cwoset case on the Bowd & the Beautifuw. She must be thwilled.

by Anonymousreply 456February 22, 2018 5:36 PM

Will Tom & Martha make an appearance at their SON's funeral?

Or is this going to be like Ryan McNeil's where not one person from his own family shows up?

by Anonymousreply 457February 22, 2018 6:38 PM

If Lorie is coming back, won’t they please bring Vanessa Prentiss back, but only with the veil.

by Anonymousreply 458February 22, 2018 6:43 PM

Adam Newman will be wearing Vanessa's veils. That cabin explosion did a number on his face again.

by Anonymousreply 459February 22, 2018 7:04 PM

R459, I would watch the shit out of that.

by Anonymousreply 460February 22, 2018 7:24 PM

As I recall, Wilma Jeanne really had a thing for Lago's cojones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461February 22, 2018 7:25 PM

Wilma Jeanne loved to grab em by the pussy.

by Anonymousreply 462February 22, 2018 8:33 PM

I always wanted to see Raul's cum-face.

by Anonymousreply 463February 22, 2018 8:41 PM

Can someone explain to me why JT and Kevin had such a warm encounter the other day? Didn't Kevin try to kill Colleen, the love of JT's life, by trapping her in the refrigerator at Gina's then setting the place on fire? They seemed like old high school besties who lost touch. JT didn't seem to have an ounce of enmity against Kevin. Did they make up at some point?

by Anonymousreply 464February 22, 2018 8:44 PM

R464 I think that by the time JT married Mac, he and Poor Kevvie had reconciled their differences. (See him smiling at their wedding in the pic below.) Mac considered Kevin some kind of GBF, and they were even business partners having bought Crimson Lights together. And as I recall, Big Colleen had also "forgiven" Kevin for what he'd done to her. I think that happened after Kevin had basically saved Colleen's life after Jana had trapped the two of them, and they were facing death in a very similar situation to how Kevin had trapped Colleen in the fire at Gina's Place. I think JT just followed Colleen and Mac's lead, and of course, JT's mentor, Paul thinks Kevin is reformed as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465February 22, 2018 9:15 PM

More people remember the Foster and Brooks family than remember what happened yesterday on Y/R at Crimson Lights. Well....maybe not yesterday.....but the day before.....

by Anonymousreply 466February 22, 2018 9:25 PM

Dear Gawd in Heaven ... Tomorrow is Friday, and it's STILL going to be the same night as it was on Wednesday in Genoa City !!

by Anonymousreply 467February 22, 2018 10:16 PM

Hopefully Billy will put his shirt back on and spare us the view of that sad 3 pack.

by Anonymousreply 468February 22, 2018 11:02 PM

R445 I came here to post exactly the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 469February 22, 2018 11:13 PM

[quote] More people remember the Foster and Brooks family than remember what happened yesterday on Y/R at Crimson Lights.

Memory is overrated, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 470February 22, 2018 11:15 PM

Okay enough of the "drama" usage.

Don't you get it, Mr Young & Restless that soap opera is all about and totally absorbed with melodrama? Mariah saying, "We don't need all this drama".

Happens a couple times each week, a character referring to all the D-R-A-M-A !!!

by Anonymousreply 471February 22, 2018 11:37 PM

Britney Hodges is coming back.

by Anonymousreply 472February 22, 2018 11:55 PM

Brittany - Now there's someone that should stick around.

by Anonymousreply 473February 23, 2018 1:04 AM

With that hideously deformed face of hers?

by Anonymousreply 474February 23, 2018 1:13 AM

What about me?

by Anonymousreply 475February 23, 2018 1:18 AM

I figured Brittany would be the next announcement, since she had quite a bit of history with JT. And even though Lauren Woodland has left acting, she remans besties with Sharon Case and Tamara Clatterback (Alice). and probbably figures it would be a 'fun' gig for her to step back into the role for bit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476February 23, 2018 2:04 AM

Kelly Kruger will save Y&R!

by Anonymousreply 477February 23, 2018 1:09 PM

Except for that nose of hers, Kruger was totally forgettable in the role.

by Anonymousreply 478February 23, 2018 5:55 PM

Mac has always been terribly forgettable. They should get someone - anyone - decent in the role.

The first one was OK. But Kruger sucked and so did Cybill Shephard Jr.

by Anonymousreply 479February 23, 2018 6:50 PM

I'm still dead bitches!

by Anonymousreply 480February 23, 2018 8:20 PM

Miss Giddens was WRONG! JT was never a wife beater. rip

by Anonymousreply 481February 24, 2018 2:16 AM

Lauren Woodland has left acting? Pray tell, when did she begin acting?

by Anonymousreply 482February 24, 2018 3:19 AM

WTF did they do to Chelsea and why? Revenge to MCE for leaving?

by Anonymousreply 483February 24, 2018 1:15 PM

R482 Woodland wasn't the greatest actress in the world, but I thought she usually delivered the snark toward Mac in an entertaining way. And during early days of the Glow by Jabot kids, Brittany and JT in mix made things far more interesting. .. Anyway, she completed her degrees at USC and UCLA and now works as an attorney in Los Angeles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484February 24, 2018 8:19 PM

I miss Bobby.

by Anonymousreply 485February 24, 2018 10:13 PM

Paul makes Barney Fyffe look like Einstein. I feel sorry for DD

by Anonymousreply 486February 24, 2018 11:33 PM

James Scott needs to be Brooks Prentiss. Please Mal please. We will never need Adam Newman again.

by Anonymousreply 487February 25, 2018 12:39 PM

Speaking of Adam, when is the tit toucher’s first airdate back? His fraus insist that he is coming back because he is the best actor EVER and will bring in the ratings. So, where is tit grabber now and when is his first airdate?

by Anonymousreply 488February 25, 2018 3:34 PM

Tara Lipinski is in talks to come back as Dr. Marnie Kowalski. Johnny Weir will make a cameo as the new Noah Newman.

by Anonymousreply 489February 25, 2018 5:28 PM

R489 So Noah actually is gay now? .. It's about time they got back to MAB's original vision for this character.

by Anonymousreply 490February 25, 2018 7:09 PM

[quote] James Scott needs to be Brooks Prentiss.

Been saying that for years.

by Anonymousreply 491February 25, 2018 10:17 PM

Why would James Scott stoop so low and come to Y&R? It won’t happen.

by Anonymousreply 492February 26, 2018 9:48 AM

James Scott won't even go back to Days.

by Anonymousreply 493February 26, 2018 10:00 AM

Person being looked at possible recast NuKyle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494February 26, 2018 10:01 AM

R494 that face looks like a young Peter Bergman. He would be a good choice! Maybe he can act?

by Anonymousreply 495February 26, 2018 10:02 AM

He's model and actor R495

by Anonymousreply 496February 26, 2018 10:04 AM

[quote] James Scott won't even go back to Days.

Because there was some sort of falling out between Ken Corday and James. Mostly that both he and Alison Sweeney were overworked and that they were being paid less than they'd been paid in 2005 for doing 120 percent of the work. Ali left too but on better terms and she'll come back now and then. I think they've tried to see if they could approach him but the wounds haven't healed yet.

I bet Y&R could get him on board if they promised not to work him to death. God knows it would be great to have a Brooks Prentiss with 13.5 x 8.5.

by Anonymousreply 497February 26, 2018 12:46 PM

R497 his Brooks would be a perfect antidote to Victor Newman. Prentiss Industries could be what Jabot (a cosmetics company!) could never be against Newman. And all those past ties! Leslie is his mentally unbalanced mother, Lorie his slutty aunt. I've said in the past the Brooks family owned The Chronicle. Brooks could be head of that as well - a media conglomerate that Stuart Brooks would have never envisioned.

by Anonymousreply 498February 26, 2018 12:53 PM

I know they had some type of falling out R497 and Ken tried different things to try to keep James and Alison from leaving the show. That's why Ejami didn't get a HEA because it was one of the ways for Ken to get back at them for leaving by forcing the writers to change the original ending they had.

Nikki shocked to learn the truth that Christian isn't her grandson at all.

by Anonymousreply 499February 26, 2018 1:42 PM

I know they had some type of falling out R497 and Ken tried different things to try to keep James and Alison from leaving the show. That's why Ejami didn't get a HEA because it was one of the ways for Ken to get back at them for leaving by forcing the writers to change the original ending they had.

Nikki shocked to learn the truth that Christian isn't her grandson at all.

by Anonymousreply 500February 26, 2018 1:43 PM

I'm sure Nikki is fine with discarding grandchildren: Summer, Noah, Christian all off the canvas so we can focus on FAITH, the only grandchild who matters.

by Anonymousreply 501February 26, 2018 2:02 PM

Y&R would be better IF Mal drops his stupid every episode is a new day idea.

by Anonymousreply 502February 26, 2018 3:15 PM

Wednesday thru Friday's episodes last week didn't do the new day thing. They were all the same night.

by Anonymousreply 503February 26, 2018 5:32 PM

Traci is so upset by the Christian news that, in a fit of hysteria, she accidentally eats him.

by Anonymousreply 504February 26, 2018 6:42 PM

I am gathering that Traci and fat jokes just never get old around here.

by Anonymousreply 505February 26, 2018 7:35 PM

Wow Joshua Morrow underwhelmed today as Nick coped the less of Chelsea and Conner.

by Anonymousreply 506February 26, 2018 7:45 PM

Did Traci eat Mrs Martinez? She’s never on anymore.

by Anonymousreply 507February 26, 2018 8:34 PM

Traci should console Nick, with the duo beginning a hot love affair.

After all - Nick's ex-, Phyllis, was married to Traci's ex-, Danny. .. And Nick's ex-, Sharon, had an affair with Traci's ex-, Brad.

So it only makes sense that Traci should get involved with Nick, maybe even have his baby.

Frau's want Traci to have another child and are still pissed that Colleen was killed off.

by Anonymousreply 508February 26, 2018 8:50 PM

Any confirmation on the rumor that Dougie and Chrissy have been taken off contract?

by Anonymousreply 509February 26, 2018 9:23 PM

Josh Morrows acting was awful. No passion at all.

by Anonymousreply 510February 26, 2018 9:44 PM

Poor Josh Morrow is similar to Mel Thomas Scott. Not very good actors but have managed to stay employed for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 511February 26, 2018 9:50 PM

For the person wondering about the Traci "jokes", there is obviously a bored teenager on board. Just scroll past..

by Anonymousreply 512February 26, 2018 9:53 PM

A shakeup is coming. Expect the announcement any day now. Apparently CBS stepped in.

by Anonymousreply 513February 26, 2018 10:01 PM

Bye Mal. Off to England, for good.

by Anonymousreply 514February 26, 2018 10:33 PM

R513, you know nothing.

by Anonymousreply 515February 27, 2018 5:41 AM

Bout time for a shakeup. Mal has done shit for the show. Its worse than ever. Bring back Latham and Arena Bell.

by Anonymousreply 516February 27, 2018 5:54 AM

The Newmans are played out. Boring, boring stuff. Melody Fat Pig Thomas Scott needs to go. I like Eric B's snark and ego - put him with Ashley again and let Miss Piggy flail.

by Anonymousreply 517February 27, 2018 10:55 AM

Love Victor with the grandkids, so sweet. I agree, Ashley & Victor could be great.

by Anonymousreply 518February 27, 2018 11:01 AM

r518 please tell me you're kidding. We don't need another round of Ashley and Victor.

by Anonymousreply 519February 27, 2018 4:23 PM

Well at least another round of Victor & Ashley is better than yet another round of Victor & Mel Piggy.

by Anonymousreply 520February 27, 2018 5:11 PM

Do you guys hear yourselves. 80 year old Victor and 60 year old Ashley could be great? On a show called The Young and the Restless? What is provocative and buzz worthy about that? I am not anti vet, but at some point your leads shouldn’t be AARP recipients either. What happened to balance?

by Anonymousreply 521February 27, 2018 5:18 PM

Eric Braeden is the star of Y&R regardless of his age. Everyone knows who Victor Newman is even if they don’t watch the show regularly.

by Anonymousreply 522February 27, 2018 5:53 PM

Hillary will go back to devon, Billy back to Victoria after JT, Sharon back to Nick. BORING.

by Anonymousreply 523February 27, 2018 7:16 PM

In these scenes with Nick, are they using the same scripts from when Dullan found out he wasn't "Sully,'s" ... errr "Christian's" father?

So repetitious.

btw - They can get rid of this incarnation of Phyllis .. like yesterday!? .. Tognoni's made her so acidic, always hissing and spitting her lines. I was done with the character during three-peating Stafford's last couple of years. This is even worse.

by Anonymousreply 524February 27, 2018 8:14 PM

Eric and Victor are way past their prime. It's the same story with Victor, he huffs and puffs, threatens people, never pays, is mean to Nikki, they break up, get back together because of their "love story". Rinse and repeat. Vomit. Now he just mumbles his lines

I didn't care for MM but at least he posed a threat to both Eric the actor (and his massive ego) and Victor the character.

by Anonymousreply 525February 27, 2018 8:27 PM

And that R525 is really why he's gone. I don't believe he ever touched that horrible actress who played Summer. Me too my ass. I think she was goaded into it by Scott and Braeden to be rid of MM.

by Anonymousreply 526February 27, 2018 9:00 PM

I wonder if Hans and Aunt Jack are fighting again IRL.

There's a blind item in this week's Digest about hostilities between two actors reaching a fever pitch.

by Anonymousreply 527February 27, 2018 9:06 PM

The tit grabber is not ever ever ever ever ever coming back after what he did. #metoo

by Anonymousreply 528February 27, 2018 9:06 PM

Couldn't they shave or, at the very least, trim Lago's beard?

It looks like those unruly, stinky kind from the 19th century.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529February 27, 2018 10:04 PM

I could write my name in the pancake makeup on Miss Lago's face.

by Anonymousreply 530February 28, 2018 12:09 AM

Chelsea left with her own child. Laren got her money back and didnt press charges so what is pauls problem? Bitch Sharon hacked a police computer.!

by Anonymousreply 531February 28, 2018 5:11 PM

Where is Scotty? Why was Daniel Hall dropped like a hot potato?

by Anonymousreply 532February 28, 2018 7:03 PM

They gave DH a year to click with viewers, and he failed.

That year should have lasted one, 13-week cycle.

Actually, he never should have been cast as Scott t begin with.

by Anonymousreply 533February 28, 2018 8:27 PM

If Daniel Hall had showered once in awhile and taken acting lessons, maybe he would have lasted.

by Anonymousreply 534February 28, 2018 9:52 PM

Saying that Mal is cleaning up the mess is like wiping your own ass after you shit. Mal approved what Sally and that God awful Kay Alden wrote last year. Mal’s still shitting on Bill Bell. Bigtime.

by Anonymousreply 535February 28, 2018 9:57 PM

[quote]Where is Scotty? Why was Daniel Hall dropped like a hot potato?

With Stich, Fen, Dylan, Ravi, Jordan and all of the other young attractive male characters on Y&R in the last few years who didn't "click with viewers". The Scotty character was really doomed from the start. He was attached to people (Lauren and Baldwin) that no longer had any real significance in GC. So they had to create almost a brand new character that never really "took". In the right role, I think the actor would have been fine; he's the latest in a long line of young male actors brought on and then got rid of. Young actresses seem to last a lot longer. I blame the writers though. But then again, I think Y&R is unchangeably geriatric at this point; they don't know what to do with a hot-blooded young, male character. The only sex you see is mostly with either Billy, Nick or Cane. It's really gotten ridiculous Joshua Morrow is the only male character that can generate any real sex appeal -- once they let Billy Miller go (an idiotic move).

Personally, I feel like everyone is just going through the motions; they know the score. Soaps are living on borrowed time and there is no real effort to re-invent/imagine them. At some point they will simply end the show and put something else in its place; the audience has aged out of the desirable demographic and there are simply too many other things to watch. Sad to see though

by Anonymousreply 536February 28, 2018 10:01 PM

Josh Morrow really earned his paycheck today. I haven't seen emotion like that since Peter Bergman's last Daytime Emmy acceptance speech.

by Anonymousreply 537February 28, 2018 10:14 PM

I’d like to thank my wife MaryEllen.

by Anonymousreply 538February 28, 2018 10:17 PM

Telenovelas are doing well, so what is the primary difference?

by Anonymousreply 539February 28, 2018 10:31 PM

[quote] I haven't seen emotion like that since Peter Bergman's last Daytime Emmy acceptance speech.

I haven't seen tears like that since that night Traci Abbott learned the Taco Bell drive-thru had JUST closed. Oh, the tears. The humanity!

by Anonymousreply 540March 1, 2018 1:42 AM

[quote] Telenovelas are doing well, so what is the primary difference?

The telenovela audience is traditional and enjoys the same story a thousand times over.

The better comparison is why US soaps are falling and UK soaps are still popular. Probably a lot of answers: they're on a half hour at a time, in early evenings, the stories are a wee bit more daring and somewhat more realistic re: race, culture, financial challenges, etc.

by Anonymousreply 541March 1, 2018 1:43 AM

How long before Christian is aged to young adulthood?

by Anonymousreply 542March 1, 2018 1:59 AM

Telenovelas produce probably at a max 120 episodes a year but usually produce around about 90 episodes ans mostly don't have seasons.

by Anonymousreply 543March 1, 2018 3:54 AM

Nikki will discover just how far Victor went to protect Nick’s claim to Christian.

by Anonymousreply 544March 1, 2018 3:54 AM

Will Nikki and Victor break up? Oh dear! Mal is so original.

by Anonymousreply 545March 1, 2018 9:20 AM

SPOILER

Nikki moves out of the ranch and back to the Athletic Club. She and Arturo decide to be just friends as she fears being 75 will complicate their romance.

by Anonymousreply 546March 1, 2018 10:40 AM

Mrs AhWiggins spreads her legs for Auturo and he dies from the stench.

by Anonymousreply 547March 1, 2018 12:13 PM

[quote] Telenovelas produce probably at a max 120 episodes a year but usually produce around about 90 episodes ans mostly don't have seasons.

Telenovelas are generally close ended. They start, they're on for a defined period (3 months usually, sometimes longer) and then they end.

by Anonymousreply 548March 1, 2018 1:05 PM

Even telenovelas are occasionally featuring gay storylines these days. Can you imagine Y&R showing a couple of teenaged boys, tired from cramming for school, so the one suggests his friend not go home and spend the night instead? As it turns out, the one is gay and has developed a major crush on his high school pal, and can't help the fantasies kicking in, as they sleep shirtless, side-by-side during the hot Miami night. Erotic. Poor Alejandro must've had a raging boner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549March 1, 2018 6:47 PM

NuKyle - Michael Mealor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550March 1, 2018 9:24 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551March 1, 2018 9:26 PM

He's been leading indoor cycle classes at SoulCycle in West Hollywood.

Does he have a boyfriend?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552March 1, 2018 9:32 PM

[quote]Does he have a boyfriend?

Probably Hot Daddy Graham.

by Anonymousreply 553March 1, 2018 9:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554March 1, 2018 9:52 PM

well if he can't act at least he's nice to look at

by Anonymousreply 555March 1, 2018 9:54 PM

I predict great suckcess on Y&R !!

His biggest roles on TV have been as appearances as "Frat Guy" on 'Chasing Life' and "Fratty Dude" on Supergirl.'

by Anonymousreply 556March 1, 2018 9:56 PM

I'm guessing Chrissy has already volunteered to show him around and make him feel welcome.

by Anonymousreply 557March 1, 2018 9:58 PM

Y&R continues to have disastrous ratings. For Feb 12-16, they hit an all time low in women 18-49 viewers. The main demo that advertisers want. And during a sweeps month. Not good. Not good at all. CBS needs to make changes pronto. Stop the stupid each episode is a new day shit.

by Anonymousreply 558March 2, 2018 2:45 AM

So where the fuck are all those gawd awful LANE Lovers ?! Didn't we have to sit through ANOTHER wedding of there's during that week? It was on Valentines day. They're LOUD, but I really don't think they're very large in number.

by Anonymousreply 559March 2, 2018 7:37 AM

I'd like to see Arturo with Nick rather than with Nikki.

by Anonymousreply 560March 2, 2018 2:27 PM

As predicted, Nick moving in with Sharon.

by Anonymousreply 561March 2, 2018 2:38 PM

They really need a new/better casting director at Y&R.

NuKyle looks too much like Scott Clifton and/or Daniel Hall without the Chia Pet Hair.

by Anonymousreply 562March 2, 2018 2:49 PM

He studied under that pervy, old Bruce Weber at the Abercrombie & Fitch School of Acting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563March 2, 2018 7:12 PM

New gay webseries:

"Lost in the Paris Metro," starring Dina's Bangs and host of hot French-Arab men looking for hook-ups.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564March 2, 2018 7:33 PM

Well, at least they got a hot guy in there. If he can't act he's at least pretty.

Not another case of Tried To Copy GOT's Jon Snow And Got The Guy From Simply Red Instead, aka Scott Grainger/Daniel Hall.

by Anonymousreply 565March 2, 2018 7:48 PM

I just read something that explain why Raul and Brittany are coming back regarding JT

by Anonymousreply 566March 2, 2018 8:43 PM

JT is gonna smack Victoria in the face!

by Anonymousreply 567March 2, 2018 9:26 PM

Yay,Dina's coming back!

by Anonymousreply 568March 2, 2018 11:23 PM

Actress who plays Mattie reveals she has Endometriosis

by Anonymousreply 569March 3, 2018 2:40 AM

Too much information.

by Anonymousreply 570March 3, 2018 4:37 AM

What the fuck is Dina doing in London?

by Anonymousreply 571March 3, 2018 5:36 AM

Mealor was OK in his one episode of Roadies. (He had more chemistry with Carla Gugino than Luke Wilson.) He was also in that Britney Spears video.

by Anonymousreply 572March 3, 2018 9:03 AM

Nick has had such bad luck with pussy. He should try some dick for a change.

by Anonymousreply 573March 3, 2018 2:50 PM

Devon's been crapping out with the ladies as well. Maybe a heartfelt conversation while Nick holds the heavy bag for Devon, followed by a moment in the steam room at the gym....

by Anonymousreply 574March 3, 2018 2:57 PM

Is Bryton a gay?

by Anonymousreply 575March 3, 2018 3:34 PM

R571 Dina's not in London, she's lost in the Paris Metro.

by Anonymousreply 576March 3, 2018 5:01 PM

R576, She's starring in a sequel to "The Girl on the Train".

by Anonymousreply 577March 3, 2018 5:05 PM

Oh I see, R577, so she boarded a train to London.

Let's play, "Where in the World is Dina Abbott Mergeron?"

by Anonymousreply 578March 3, 2018 5:09 PM

R578, Abby fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 579March 3, 2018 5:14 PM

Obese Traci will be crying. Again. That’s about all she does. Cry and eat.

by Anonymousreply 580March 3, 2018 5:33 PM

I think the actor playing JT is the hottest man on soaps right now. And that is saying a lot!

by Anonymousreply 581March 3, 2018 5:36 PM

Nick manages an apartment building but moves in with Sharon because he has nowhere to go.

by Anonymousreply 582March 3, 2018 7:48 PM

Are viewers supposed to forget that Sharon and Victor were briefly MARRIED?

Bill Bell seems to like fathers and sons sharing the same women, i.e., Victor/Sharon, Bill/Steffy.

by Anonymousreply 583March 3, 2018 9:46 PM

[quote]I think the actor playing JT is the hottest man on soaps right now. And that is saying a lot!

I agree! Always liked Thad. But since he came back in December, he just radiates hot and sexy in a way he didn't during the 10 years he was on from 2000-2010.

by Anonymousreply 584March 3, 2018 10:43 PM

Except JT is such an asshole these days. Are we supposed to be rooting for him and Victoria to be together?

by Anonymousreply 585March 3, 2018 11:29 PM

Where are the lezzies?

by Anonymousreply 586March 3, 2018 11:41 PM

The lezzies have been to church and have been sanitized. There will be NO MORE discussion of the kiss that Mariah forced on Tessa. Tessa will be redeemed.

by Anonymousreply 587March 4, 2018 12:25 AM

GC must be the STD capital of the world. Sharon would be the worst.

by Anonymousreply 588March 4, 2018 12:31 AM

Sharon is the name of a newly discovered STD

by Anonymousreply 589March 4, 2018 1:31 AM

I'm still dead bitches!

by Anonymousreply 590March 4, 2018 1:36 AM

Bring back Arturo!

by Anonymousreply 591March 4, 2018 2:29 AM

Bring me a sandwich

or twelve

by Anonymousreply 592March 4, 2018 2:44 AM

Traci is going to stress eat until Dina is found. Big shock.

by Anonymousreply 593March 4, 2018 2:10 PM

meow

by Anonymousreply 594March 4, 2018 4:19 PM

New thread, bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595March 4, 2018 4:23 PM

Next week on Y&R:

Nikki and Traci have a fight to the death over the last box of Girl Scout cookies.

by Anonymousreply 596March 4, 2018 4:24 PM

Also:

Aunt Jack clutches her pearls

by Anonymousreply 597March 4, 2018 4:24 PM

Buh.....

by Anonymousreply 598March 4, 2018 4:24 PM

Bye.....

by Anonymousreply 599March 4, 2018 4:24 PM

Now.

by Anonymousreply 600March 4, 2018 4:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!