Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Armie Hammer Part 11: The Shape of Hammer

Armie's biggest disappointment at the Golden Globes wasn't losing, but rather finding out from Guillermo Del Toro that the Shape of Water creature isn't real and won't be able to restore his hairline.

Meanwhile, Mrs Hammer spams the Datalounge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 602January 20, 2018 5:56 PM

Don't insult Mrs Hammer like that.

by Anonymousreply 1January 11, 2018 4:38 PM

Mrs H would spam her cupcakes, shoes brands, or Armie’s sweet ass before she would ever promote an inferior gay movie that nobody had seen, except for one mentally ill troll.

by Anonymousreply 2January 11, 2018 4:41 PM

Now, let’s back to the subject of this thread: Armie Hammer.

What does Timmy’s hair smell like? Peaches and cum?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 11, 2018 4:44 PM

Armie Hammer Part 10

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 11, 2018 5:34 PM

Once more, with feeling

[QUOTE]Peaches and cum?

As if he'd waste any cum letting it go into his hair

by Anonymousreply 5January 11, 2018 5:36 PM

Thank god, love Armie. Thanks OP

Timmy smells like sweet peach tea in the afternoon...

by Anonymousreply 6January 11, 2018 5:40 PM

I’m quite sure that Timmy’s guzzles Armie’s cum with gusto.

But, sometimes, Armie’s aim is inevitably off, and there’s no blue button shirt to use a cum rag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 11, 2018 5:43 PM

Please talk about the French weed in his own thread.

by Anonymousreply 8January 11, 2018 5:44 PM

Hush now R8....we are talking about Timmy AND Armie.

by Anonymousreply 9January 11, 2018 5:46 PM

Armie really looks handsome in CMBYN. He will never look this good ever again. Do you guys think the CMBYN sequel would be a possibility in the future. This is one of the few movies that merits a sequel.

by Anonymousreply 10January 11, 2018 5:48 PM

Armie has only grown handsomer at he’s gotten older.

The book continues for 50 pages beyond the movie. And those 50 pages are rich and deep in meaning. Luca has said he want a continuation , and Timothée, Armie and Michael have all said that they down for another movie.

Armie has said that making CMBYN was a revelation about how movie making should and could be, so he’ll jump at the chance to work with the others again.

by Anonymousreply 11January 11, 2018 5:55 PM

I'll always regret "Maurice" doesn't have a sequel. Who says the Epilogue the author wrote and then discarded could not be done into a movie realistically? Many men survived WW1.

Hopefully CMBYN will indeed have a sequel.

by Anonymousreply 12January 11, 2018 6:04 PM

Yeah, but it would be great to see them together in another setting as well... directed by Luca, in any case.

by Anonymousreply 13January 11, 2018 6:09 PM

No, I want them in this setting. It's their romantic chemistry on film that made the movie special.

At the very least they should play another gay couple in another movie just to see if this one was a fluke.

by Anonymousreply 14January 11, 2018 6:13 PM

R14 I still think they have great chemistry whether they play love interests or not.

by Anonymousreply 15January 11, 2018 6:23 PM

A sequel might work beyond the 50 pages CMBYN left out. If they explore each characters lives during those 21 years. Also, if Elio isn't the narrator because his re-accounts of things as many have said are spotty and doesn't give us a real picture of what's going on in OLIVER's mind. IMO they will need to wait at least five years for Timmy to mature a little to be able to play a man in his late 20s – mid 30s.

I'm all for Armie playing Oliver if he's really going to commit to the role and not be so concerned about the nudity he expressed with this film. A lot will depend on a good script and where each actors careers are in the next few years.

by Anonymousreply 16January 11, 2018 6:44 PM

Luca has said he wants to film in 3 years when Timmy is 25. He doesn’t want to necessarily follow the time line of book.

I am interested see what Armie’s career will be like, going forward. He has the making of an excellent actor, so long as he has the right script and the right director. Timmy can rise above the script and direction, but we have no proof yet that Armie can do the same.

by Anonymousreply 17January 11, 2018 7:01 PM

Will Armie still have hair by the time they film the sequel?

by Anonymousreply 18January 11, 2018 7:08 PM

Maybe I'm biased but, I think with Timmy, Armie could improve his acting, learn more, take himself more serious, etc..

by Anonymousreply 19January 11, 2018 7:20 PM

The new Rock Hudson and Doris Day.

by Anonymousreply 20January 11, 2018 7:21 PM

I thought Timmy was wonderful in CMBYN, but he still has to prove his own versatility (no pun). Elio was the most fully fleshed out character of them all with the benefit of the book for ample source material and Luca is not a hack director. It will be interesting to see what types of roles he gets offered moving forward. He was a non-entity and otherwise forgettable in ‘Lady Bird’ so hopefully he’ll get to play more dynamic lead characters like Elio in the future that display his range.

Armie seems to be angling for more acting cred and not so interested in being the focus, but building his resume in supporting and character parts. He even said in an interview that he’d rather be a character actor than some heartthrob. His success or failure will probably be determined on whether or not he can challenge himself to take risks and not rely on his looks, which he seems genuinely willing and eager to do. His agents and Hollywood may have other ideas though.

by Anonymousreply 21January 11, 2018 7:46 PM

Someone somewhere mentioned Elizabeth being in talks with Today for more segments - and indeed she's threateni..uh..promising an appearance next week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 11, 2018 8:17 PM

I know the popular opinion about Mrs. Hammer is that she's amusing and harmless, but I find her cringy and unappealing. Out of all of the problematic things that Hammer has said and done in the past, she's easily the worst thing about him in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 23January 11, 2018 8:59 PM

Back to LA they all fly! Critics Choice tonight. Armie and Stuhlbarg are both up for Best Supporting, who are you putting bets on? I wish they could both win.

by Anonymousreply 24January 11, 2018 9:21 PM

I don't think either will win, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 25January 11, 2018 9:25 PM

What happened to her baby bump? Miscarriage? Ectopic pregnancy? They found out it was going to be retarded and had it aborted?

by Anonymousreply 26January 11, 2018 9:36 PM

R26 Food babies. She's so thin that everything she eats is pretty noticable.

by Anonymousreply 27January 11, 2018 9:41 PM

How about, it was all in your head R26?

by Anonymousreply 28January 11, 2018 10:49 PM

Lol, he really needs more rest if he's always using those under eye patches.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 11, 2018 11:17 PM

At de Critics' Choice Awards

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 11, 2018 11:21 PM

I'm such a slut for Armie. I have zero objectivity. I always think he looks hot.

by Anonymousreply 31January 11, 2018 11:25 PM

It looks like he's going to Hugh Hefner's funeral

by Anonymousreply 32January 11, 2018 11:49 PM

haha he does. Still hot, though.

by Anonymousreply 33January 11, 2018 11:51 PM

He's worn that stupid smoking jacket berfore.

by Anonymousreply 34January 12, 2018 12:15 AM

Yeah, but that one was brown.

by Anonymousreply 35January 12, 2018 12:19 AM

I remember when his outfits were gorgeous...

by Anonymousreply 36January 12, 2018 12:20 AM

I remember when he was gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 37January 12, 2018 12:33 AM

They look freaky with their matching hair

Mrs H is wearing the latest in wicker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 12, 2018 12:47 AM

Chris Hemsworth just does it better

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 12, 2018 12:49 AM

Eh. I'd take Hammer over Hemsworth any day.

by Anonymousreply 40January 12, 2018 1:00 AM

Of course you would R40, for a hot minute. You have a crush on him. It'll pass sooner than you think.

by Anonymousreply 41January 12, 2018 1:03 AM

[QUOTE]Mrs H is wearing the latest in wicker.

That could explain Timothee's suit choice on the Tonight show last night

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42January 12, 2018 1:06 AM

Not quite, r41. I'm 38 and pretty crush proof at this point.

by Anonymousreply 43January 12, 2018 1:06 AM

I don't think you're ever too old to have a crush.

by Anonymousreply 44January 12, 2018 1:08 AM

36 here and I'd take Hammer as well.

Rockwell has won the Critics' Choice Award as expected.

by Anonymousreply 45January 12, 2018 1:09 AM

When did it become Hammer vs. Hemsworth?

by Anonymousreply 46January 12, 2018 2:59 AM

When they dueled smoking jackets at R39

by Anonymousreply 47January 12, 2018 3:11 AM

Mrs. Hammer should stick with unfiltered pics. She looks gorgeous here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48January 12, 2018 3:18 AM

She does look good. Is she actually friends with Kate Bosworth or did Kate just want to have her picture taken by Luca?

by Anonymousreply 49January 12, 2018 3:31 AM

Well Kate follows Armie on IG, so I guess they're friends/acquaintances.

by Anonymousreply 50January 12, 2018 3:56 AM

[quote]Armie really looks handsome in CMBYN. He will never look this good ever again.

Agreed - that was his Jude Law in The Talented Mr. Ripley moment: the peak of his beauty. In the time since CMBYN was filmed, he has aged noticeably. He's still handsomer than he was a decade ago to my eyes, but he's rapidly plunging into DILF-ness. Since he's only 31, it seems a bit soon.

[quote]I know the popular opinion about Mrs. Hammer is that she's amusing and harmless, but I find her cringy and unappealing.

I tend towards the side of her being eyeroll-worthy at times but harmless - but I have to admit that I'm finding her injection of herself into CMBYN's awards' season whirl increasingly annoying. Posing with Timothee alone on the red carpet - girl, you weren't IN the movie, and you weren't his date. Do you see the non-celebrity wives of Gary Oldman's or Daniel Day-Lewis's co-stars posing on the red carpet with them alone? Eh, not really. Of course, she wouldn't be doing it if Armie wasn't allowing it.

Kate Bosworth is probably Mrs. H's spirit animal - a famewhore par excellence who has parlayed a minor 'acting' career into an inexplicable position as some sort of style goddess. I don't know how she does it, because she is bland as can be.

by Anonymousreply 51January 12, 2018 9:44 AM

Since the movie? Hammer plunged into DILFness IN the movie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52January 12, 2018 9:54 AM

R51 I remember when Bosworth dated Skarsgard. That's when I found out how much people hated her. Until that point I didn't even know who she was.

by Anonymousreply 53January 12, 2018 1:25 PM

Re Chris Hemsworth & Armie Hammer: I think they're both gorgeous, but Hammer has the edge, because he has the better personality and IMO is the better actor. Hemsworth seems like a block of wood and is cringeworthy in interviews when alone.

by Anonymousreply 54January 12, 2018 4:08 PM

I agree with you R54, but Hemsworth is a great comedian.

See "Thor: Ragnarok"

by Anonymousreply 55January 12, 2018 4:15 PM

So Elizabeth posted another brand-wrap-up post for what they wore last night, because of course she did.

What struck me as odd is she didn't mention James Ivory winning - and indeed none of them have. I know he was basically done with the project by the time production started, but still would've thought Armie/Timothee might've posted something. Or maybe they don't want to upset Luca.

by Anonymousreply 56January 12, 2018 6:26 PM

R56 What happened between Luca and James Ivory?

by Anonymousreply 57January 12, 2018 6:38 PM

Luca made some changes to Ivory's script and felt that he made enough changes that he deserved a co-writer credit. Ivory disagreed and it went to Writers Guild arbitration, who ruled in favour of Ivory.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58January 12, 2018 6:40 PM

Well, at least the movie still got an award!

by Anonymousreply 59January 12, 2018 6:48 PM

Actually, the way Luca described it in the press tour, they worked on the script together from the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 60January 12, 2018 6:50 PM

R60 They worked on it with Luca as the co-director (at the time Ivory was also going to direct) and Ivory the writer. It was the changes made after this screenplay was complete that Luca was trying to get a co-writer credit for.

by Anonymousreply 61January 12, 2018 7:45 PM

What about Armie's Flesh Hammer?

by Anonymousreply 62January 12, 2018 9:10 PM

Thanks for clarifying the dispute between LG and Ivory, R58. Interesting turn of events.

by Anonymousreply 63January 13, 2018 1:15 AM

So has Luca won anything so far?

by Anonymousreply 64January 13, 2018 1:26 AM

R64 Armie's heart

by Anonymousreply 65January 13, 2018 1:31 AM

R65 LOLOLOLOLLNHBBFGBK

by Anonymousreply 66January 13, 2018 1:32 AM

Luca won Best Director at Los Angeles Film Critics Association which is a far more prestigious win than an Oscar win to be frank.

by Anonymousreply 67January 13, 2018 1:56 AM

Hammer looks like Quasimodo next to Hemsworth.

by Anonymousreply 68January 13, 2018 4:18 AM

R68 seriously? Hemsworth looks kind of simian to me.

by Anonymousreply 69January 13, 2018 4:32 AM

[quote]What struck me as odd is she didn't mention James Ivory winning - and indeed none of them have. I know he was basically done with the project by the time production started, but still would've thought Armie/Timothee might've posted something. Or maybe they don't want to upset Luca.

I get the feeling that everybody making the rounds for the film right now is Team Luca. Likely they don't know Ivory well and are inclined to dislike him because they've probably been hearing Luca's side of things re: the script ad nauseum. Nevertheless, Ivory deserves respect, and at this point, if this film is able to call itself Oscar-winning, it will be because of Ivory's win, not Luca's. Ivory is a legend.

by Anonymousreply 70January 13, 2018 7:31 AM

Well Ivory didn't show up to collect the award and it happened in the pre-show when they were still on the red carpet so I doubt they even remembered that he'd won.

by Anonymousreply 71January 13, 2018 7:37 AM

R67.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72January 13, 2018 10:51 AM

R72 It is. The major critics awards are prestigious and go on merit alone, not campaigns or age or sexuality or gender or race or politics. Look at the history of Best Director at LAFCA and compare it to the history of Best Director at the Oscars. The former is a far more worthy list.

by Anonymousreply 73January 13, 2018 10:55 AM

his wife is georgous! (hope she cums from $ and he dont have to buy her all them designer duds) lol

armie we love u

u have a long shelf life and we expect many wonderful films from you my friend...

p.s. u rocked in lone ranger!!!!

by Anonymousreply 74January 13, 2018 10:56 AM

Lol I’m sure there are tons of directors out there who dream of one day receiving a critic’s award as the pinnacle of their career.

Luca didn’t even win the award by himself, he had to share it with Guillermo Del Toro.

by Anonymousreply 75January 13, 2018 11:16 AM

I mean yes I'm sure he'd rather win an Oscar because that would bring him more career opportunities but an LAFCA win is absolutely nothing to sniff at, tie or otherwise. Tom Hooper won an Oscar for directing The King's Speech. It isn't prestigious in the same way.

by Anonymousreply 76January 13, 2018 11:18 AM

R75 couldn't it be the fact that he's a foreign director and he never kisses anyone's arse?

by Anonymousreply 77January 13, 2018 11:37 AM

@R74 Oh dear

by Anonymousreply 78January 13, 2018 11:37 AM

Asia Argento accused Luca of being a huge asskisser. So your argument is invalid.

by Anonymousreply 79January 13, 2018 11:43 AM

Him being European definitely doesn't help. But really it's because his direction is artsy, not flashy. The reason Barry Jenkins didn't win last year despite his film being flawlessly directed and winning Best Picture (and LAFCA).

by Anonymousreply 80January 13, 2018 11:45 AM

Wait, so R67 wasn't being sarcastic?!

by Anonymousreply 81January 13, 2018 1:17 PM

R81 Why would they be?

by Anonymousreply 82January 13, 2018 1:23 PM

Timmy won Best Actor at LAFCA and NYFCC. Oldman will win the Oscar because he's old, overdue and playing Winston Churchill.

So which means more, the one that's based on merit alone and decided by the most esteemed film critics or the one that's based on outside factors and decided by a lot of old, white, straight men.

by Anonymousreply 83January 13, 2018 1:26 PM

R82 Because genuinely thinking an award for a critics group is more prestigious than an Oscar is fucking insane and is the peak of fangirlism. I've seen fangirls try and pretend that Billboard awards were more meaningful than Grammys, but this takes the cake.

by Anonymousreply 84January 13, 2018 1:31 PM

If you don't think awards based on merit alone are more prestigious than awards that are based on things like age and whether you've won before then I don't know what to say to you.

by Anonymousreply 85January 13, 2018 1:41 PM

@R79 if you have watched any of his interviews he doesn't come across as that kind of guy to be honest. Luca seems to be his own person

by Anonymousreply 86January 13, 2018 1:41 PM

R85 No, of course, film critics are of unimpeachable integrity. Why, there's never been any cases of studios buying good reviews or paying for pull-quotes. No siree, that's never happened, ever.

by Anonymousreply 87January 13, 2018 1:52 PM

R87 Except these aren't reviews. They're critic awards. And no there has never been a case of them being bought.

by Anonymousreply 88January 13, 2018 2:00 PM

[QUOTE]Except these aren't reviews

What do you think critics write?

[QUOTE]And no there has never been a case of them being bought

LOL

by Anonymousreply 89January 13, 2018 2:31 PM

R89 Are you dumb? Critics awards are voted on by a group of critics. They're not individual reviews. And please tell me of these examples of critics awards that have been bought.

by Anonymousreply 90January 13, 2018 2:37 PM

Do you lack reading comprehension? You acted as though critics and reviews have nothing to do with each other. Critics write reviews. Studios have paid for good reviews. Who do you think they're paying for those good reviews?

So, if these critics will take money to write good reviews, what makes their award voting suddenly unimpeachable? And, god, I mean if their awards are so prestigious why does anyone even bother to put their films forward for the Oscars? Surely all they need to do is slap "some critics you've never heard of voted for this film" and people will flock to it.

by Anonymousreply 91January 13, 2018 2:41 PM

R91 Because these awards have been happening for decades and we would have heard about it by now. And fame is a different thing than prestige. Just STFU, stop acting like its nothing to win one. Luca was audibly choked up when CMBYN won the Gotham Award for fucks sake.

by Anonymousreply 92January 13, 2018 2:43 PM

[QUOTE]Just STFU, stop acting like its nothing to win one.

I never said that though, did I? It's great to win any award. But the notion that winning an award from some LA critics is a bigger win than an Oscar is insane.

by Anonymousreply 93January 13, 2018 2:45 PM

R93 I didn't say a bigger one. Not ever.

by Anonymousreply 94January 13, 2018 2:46 PM

R94 And I never said it's nothing to win one. Not fun having your argument misrepresented, is it?

by Anonymousreply 95January 13, 2018 2:49 PM

R94 You're the one that started arguing with me.

by Anonymousreply 96January 13, 2018 2:50 PM

You're the one who said something stupid to start with. The first time I read, I genuinely thought it was sarcasm. What definition of "prestigious" are you working with, exactly?

by Anonymousreply 97January 13, 2018 2:55 PM

Forget it, you clearly don't know anything about awards season.

by Anonymousreply 98January 13, 2018 2:57 PM

Well that's an embarrassing tactic to resort to, but okay.

by Anonymousreply 99January 13, 2018 3:19 PM

Does anybody know which brand the under eye patches that Armie is wearing in R29?

Any experience with them? They seem to work for Armie.

by Anonymousreply 100January 13, 2018 4:26 PM

R100 You mean Elizabeth missed a chance to tag a brand? She's slipping...

by Anonymousreply 101January 13, 2018 4:35 PM

I think people are confusing critics awards (e.g. NYFCC, LACFA) and the Critics' Choice Awards. which just took place a few nights ago. The former have been around for decades and are considered prestigious; the latter first emerged in 1996 and lost whatever credibility they may have had two years ago, when they retroactively nominated THE FORCE AWAKENS for Best Picture, after it became a humongous hit. They already had nominated ten films, but they just added TFA to it.

by Anonymousreply 102January 13, 2018 6:49 PM

Nope, no-one's confusing them, R102.

by Anonymousreply 103January 13, 2018 7:35 PM

R103 I think those who are dismissing LAFCA and NYFCC are.

by Anonymousreply 104January 13, 2018 8:03 PM

Ugh, no-one's dismissing them. Do you people have an issue with reading comprehension or something? What people are saying is that the Oscar is obviously more prestigious than either of those awards.

by Anonymousreply 105January 13, 2018 8:11 PM

Stop arguing with the fangurl troll.

by Anonymousreply 106January 13, 2018 8:19 PM

Anyway, a topic everyone can agree on - Elizabeth's cringe-worthy thirst to become a social media influencer. It's now extended to her whoring out her daughter's haircut on her Instagram Story so she can tag the salon.

by Anonymousreply 107January 13, 2018 8:20 PM

Did she really have to add a bow emoji to her daughter's hair? Christ, this woman...

by Anonymousreply 108January 13, 2018 8:56 PM

Remember when emojis were called 'special characters'? I'd forgotten that until I recently rewatched the first season of COMMUNITY.

by Anonymousreply 109January 13, 2018 9:08 PM

She just wants us to know that hair_byjoseph is the best. Honestly sometimes I look at Harper's hair and think 'wow, what artist did that'. And now I know. Thank you Mrs H. And the bow! Genius touch, now we've seen what it might look like with accessories too. Phew, I've never seen a bow in that girls hair before.

by Anonymousreply 110January 13, 2018 9:15 PM

Also lol @ Armie for waiting until the last day to get his Oscar vote in

by Anonymousreply 111January 13, 2018 9:18 PM

Just wait until the daughter rebels against her sexual conditioning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112January 13, 2018 9:21 PM

Do you think Armie voted for James Franco to be nominated?

by Anonymousreply 113January 13, 2018 10:02 PM

Last weekend, Franco threw a pre-Golden Globe party that all of the nominated male actors attended. It'd be interesting to know what they think of everything after the fact.

by Anonymousreply 114January 13, 2018 10:14 PM

Did all of them actually attend? Daniel Day Lewis, Willem Dafoe and Christopher Plummer weren't in the photo - were they there?

by Anonymousreply 115January 13, 2018 10:16 PM

Denzel wasn't in the photo either

by Anonymousreply 116January 13, 2018 10:17 PM

'Piece of toast' - 'I guess they meant boring and bland' Poor guy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117January 13, 2018 10:19 PM

Armie should remain friends with Timothee; he'll never have anyone talking him up as much as that one.

Village Voice: What have you learned about Armie—a more seasoned actor who has had roles in big movies like The Social Network J. Edgar—from spending so much time with him?

Timothee: That he’s an amazing human being. His generosity of spirit is unparalleled. I mean it. The roadmap for young actors and actresses, particularly when you are having a moment, can be not so healthy. I don’t have to wade into all the stories that are common knowledge to all of us. So to have a brother and role model and an incredible actor and a family man and a father and a husband who I’ve gotten to know so intimately—we were at the National Board of Review event and he was moving me to tears with what he was saying. I’ve never had the experience of meeting the famous actor and then totally transcending that, but I’m on the other side of it now. I know the human.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118January 13, 2018 10:30 PM

Is Mrs H really this incarnation of a fifties housewife? She looks like a dominatrix from erotic fiction.

by Anonymousreply 119January 13, 2018 10:35 PM

I think it's just the way she does her eyebrows and her squarish jaw that makes her look like that. She's pretty Stepford otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 120January 13, 2018 10:51 PM

Didn't he say he was into the maleDom stuff himself? So either she is vers or he is vers, you can't have a BDSM relationship with two of the same.

by Anonymousreply 121January 13, 2018 11:01 PM

As far as I know (i.e., what I've read in interviews), Armie seems to like being the dominant partner.

by Anonymousreply 122January 14, 2018 12:48 AM

You can tell that playing up the "wholesome" angle of the stars is the strategy for countering the creep factor of he movie.

by Anonymousreply 123January 14, 2018 1:19 AM

Armie and the Mrs. may have an arrangement and they only do vanilla and he saves the dom stuff for Timothee...

by Anonymousreply 124January 14, 2018 1:24 AM

Mrs. H: only missionary position, fortnightly for up to 10 minutes

Timmy: restrained in a sling 24/7, and he gets the gimp suit if even pistachio shell is found between the cushions of the Hammer's fine leather Italian sofa

by Anonymousreply 125January 14, 2018 1:55 AM

[quote]he gets the gimp suit if even pistachio shell is found between the cushions of the Hammer's fine leather Italian sofa

LOL

by Anonymousreply 126January 14, 2018 2:09 AM

R125 owns this thread. Hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 127January 14, 2018 2:15 AM

[quote] So to have a brother and role model and an incredible actor and a family man and a father and a husband who I’ve gotten to know so intimately

I don't think he could've used more words if he tried. This sentence is so funny.

by Anonymousreply 128January 14, 2018 3:22 AM

R128 do you think that’s a PR generated sentence or does Timmy have a crush?

by Anonymousreply 129January 14, 2018 3:28 AM

So is he known to be bisexual or that's just wishful thinking?

by Anonymousreply 130January 14, 2018 3:35 AM

R129 methinks he has a man-crush on Hammer. Not necessarily a romantic/sexual desire, but in awe of his beauty. That's why he's always touchy-feely with him. This was confirmed for me when they went to that Palm Springs thing over a week ago. Hammer wore that golden tux and was looking like a million bucks. Anyway, Chalamet was giving a red carpet interview, when he noticed Hammer to the side of him also giving an interview. Suddenly, Chalamet stopped his interview to remark on how good-looking Hammer was. Then he sort of looked dazed and walked around Hammer. Several posters thought he may have been high, but he appeared normal in his other red carpet interviews.

by Anonymousreply 131January 14, 2018 4:27 AM

R129 Methinks Chalamet has a man-crush on Hammer. Not necessarily a romantic/sexual desire, but in genuine awe of his beauty. That's why he's always so touchy-feely with him. This was confirmed for me when they attended that Palm Springs thing over a week ago. Hammer wore that gold tux and was looking like a million bucks. Anyway, Chalamet was giving a red carpet interview, when he noticed Hammer beside him also giving an interview. Suddenly, Chalamet interrupted his own interview to remark on how good-looking Hammer is. He then looked dazed as he walked around Hammer. Several posters thought he may have been high, but he appeared normal in his other red carpet interviews.

by Anonymousreply 132January 14, 2018 4:32 AM

This thread is like a group session in a psychiatric facility. The shrink quietly ticking off each syndrome in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders with each passing deeply disturbed poster speculating on all things Armie & Tim-o-tay..

by Anonymousreply 133January 14, 2018 4:40 AM

Armie and Timmy inspire great passion.

Our love for them cannot be denied.

Move aside or be mowed down R133

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134January 14, 2018 4:46 AM

Like r100, I must have the details on those beauty patches. Priorities, you know.

by Anonymousreply 135January 14, 2018 4:55 AM

What about Hammer himself? I know he is married but before that?

by Anonymousreply 136January 14, 2018 5:09 AM

R124 it's funny because that would actually kinda make sense in the context of their apparent personalities. Armie says he likes to be dominant, the wife appears to be quite controlling herself and I remember reading something about her not allowing him to drive a motorcycle and Armie saying that Elizabeth would rather see him kiss a man than a woman. I'm guessing she definitely controls some aspects of his life. Timothee on the other hand appears to be in total awe of Armie and talks about him as someone on a different level, someone he looks up to (a big brother, a mentor... figures of authority in a way). And he seems so willing and excited, you get the sense he would do anything Armie asked him. Which would make him a perfect submissive partner for Armie's kinks. More than the wife appears to be on the surface, at least.

by Anonymousreply 137January 14, 2018 5:41 AM

[quote]Anyway, a topic everyone can agree on - Elizabeth's cringe-worthy thirst to become a social media influencer. It's now extended to her whoring out her daughter's haircut on her Instagram Story so she can tag the salon.

The IG usage of the kids has gotten pretty out there - they're both very cute, but their mom clearly views them as props for her thirsty dreams. I know she's hardly alone in doing that kind of thing, but anybody with any sense would be trying to protect the kids from needless exposure. The occasional pic would be fine, but those children can't sneeze without her posting about it.

[quote]Armie saying that Elizabeth would rather see him kiss a man than a woman.

There's no doubt in my mind that the reason CMBYN was Armie's first experience with a sex scene is because he's made some sort of agreement with Liz not to do sex/heavy romantic scenes with actresses. It would follow with her practice of watching him like a hawk on location, etc. Any other actor with Armie's looks would have been shoved into romantic stuff immediately, so the fact that's he's mostly avoided such things is a choice. I also remember something he said about Elizabeth telling him how sexy CMBYN the novel was - I seriously doubt she'd heard of it before it entered Armie's attention, so she was probably checking it out to see what he'd be expected to do. She's the alpha in that relationship...

by Anonymousreply 138January 14, 2018 5:56 AM

R138 That's such a weird idea. It makes sense to be MORE jealous about a potential lover of the different sex, not less.

by Anonymousreply 139January 14, 2018 6:19 AM

[quote]"Timothee: That he’s an amazing human being. His generosity of spirit is unparalleled. I mean it. The roadmap for young actors and actresses, particularly when you are having a moment, can be not so healthy. I don’t have to wade into all the stories that are common knowledge to all of us. So to have a brother and role model and an incredible actor and a family man and a father and a husband who I’ve gotten to know so intimately—we were at the National Board of Review event and he was moving me to tears with what he was saying. I’ve never had the experience of meeting the famous actor and then totally transcending that, but I’m on the other side of it now. I know the human. "

Jesus Christ are we sure this interview is not fake? This can't be real.

I worked on PR for a few years and there is no way he wasn't told to up the Hetero posture after giving this interview. Any PR person will tell him he cannot romanticize a bond with a same sex co-star like that...no way, no how...

I am not even kidding, this kid is single handily feeding Armie's ego. Armie will not be able to quit him when this is all over.

by Anonymousreply 140January 14, 2018 6:20 AM

Timmy definitely seems like he's in awe of Armie (and Elizabeth) in much the same way that a Freshman who gets to hang out with the Seniors would be. It could be a platonic man-crush or a genuine attraction to a very handsome older guy (couple) that is lavishing you with attention and praise and treating you like one of the family. This is made slightly more complex because Timothee and Armie have shared actual physical intimacy even if it was only ever in front of a crew, on a set, and in character. Who knows where Timmy falls on the sexuality spectrum or even Armie, but they definitely share a close relationship (Elizabeth included) with some blurry boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 141January 14, 2018 6:31 AM

Timmy will announce his girlfriend’s name right after the Oscars, but he still will be hanging out with the Hammers....for years to come.

by Anonymousreply 142January 14, 2018 6:43 AM

[quote]That's such a weird idea. It makes sense to be MORE jealous about a potential lover of the different sex, not less.

That's what I was saying - she's obviously concerned about any female co-stars who might enter his orbit, that's why no sex scenes with women. She most likely doesn't view another man as a threat to their relationship, so CMBYN was fine with her. Also Timothee and Luca all up in Armie's grill is fine with her - would she be as cool with an attractive female co-star hanging all over Armie? Hell, no. Any female co-star who tried would be co-opted as LIZ'S friend and steered away from her husband..

by Anonymousreply 143January 14, 2018 6:53 AM

Wish we knew what was said at the NBR event that would move him to tears.

by Anonymousreply 144January 14, 2018 7:27 AM

Armie probably said "I love you" to Timmy for the first time R144

Platonically, of course

by Anonymousreply 145January 14, 2018 7:32 AM

R140 But he is calling him a father and a family man several times, that's decidedly unsexy.

by Anonymousreply 146January 14, 2018 7:38 AM

I think they'll definitely stay friends even after the end of awards season... I mean, there's no way Armie could quit him lol

by Anonymousreply 147January 14, 2018 7:56 AM

1. "We were at the National Board of Review event and he was moving me to tears with what he was saying." 2. During a conversation about one of Call Me by Your Name’s music cues — Joe Esposito’s addictively cheesy ballad “Lady, Lady, Lady,” which plays as Elio watches Oliver dance with a girl friend — Chalamet went from smiling to choked up in the span of a few seconds. “God, even talking about it now brings tears to my eyes, and I don’t know why,” he said. 3. That video of him saying he was able to cry for so long at the end of the film because of Armie and the experience they had shared together.

I can't think of any other times when he has talked about what makes him cry.

by Anonymousreply 148January 14, 2018 8:13 AM

1. "We were at the National Board of Review event and he was moving me to tears with what he was saying."

2. During a conversation about one of Call Me by Your Name’s music cues — Joe Esposito’s addictively cheesy ballad “Lady, Lady, Lady,” which plays as Elio watches Oliver dance with a girl friend — Chalamet went from smiling to choked up in the span of a few seconds. “God, even talking about it now brings tears to my eyes, and I don’t know why,” he said.

3. That video of him saying he was able to cry for so long at the end of the film because of Armie and the experience they had shared together.

I can't think of any other times when he has publicly talked about what makes him cry.

by Anonymousreply 149January 14, 2018 8:15 AM

Just put anyone who calls him “Timmy” on ignore and the thread becomes so much more tolerable.

by Anonymousreply 150January 14, 2018 8:31 AM

R149 but those were all press interviews for CMBYN, he's not going to randomly start talking about all the times he's cried. Maybe he's an emotional guy.

by Anonymousreply 151January 14, 2018 10:06 AM

Loving the discussion about the Hammers house of horror. Perhaps Armie's obsession with female subs is a byproduct of his marriage being castration hell, where she makes decisions for the two of them and makes sure that he won't have much chance to become close with any other woman, on or off screen.

Also, Elizabeth might like the idea of her husband being with another man, maybe only in theory which is why she loved CMBYN (both the novel and the movie). Many women entertain that sort of fantasy. She'd still be in control of the whole scenario and there's no threat of female competition.

She's obviously taking full advantage of her husband being relatively famous. Her marriage and children are an asset. I'm not denying that she loves her family but she loves the attention, and making money out of it, even more.

by Anonymousreply 152January 14, 2018 11:23 AM

R150 Luca, Armie and Elizabeth all call him Timmy, so your comment is kinda strange.

Are you the boaster that always talks about you coining “Tim O’Tay”?

by Anonymousreply 153January 14, 2018 12:48 PM

They are his friends. You are not his friend.

by Anonymousreply 154January 14, 2018 1:04 PM

Elizabeth only “loved” Call Me By Your Name (the book) because her husband the movie star was in it. The only other book I’ve seen her recommend is “The Boys in the Boat” which they were trying to get made for Armie. Basically her reading extends to if there is something in it for her husband.

by Anonymousreply 155January 14, 2018 1:10 PM

@R154 ENOUGH

If you don't like it you know where 'the door' is

by Anonymousreply 156January 14, 2018 1:13 PM

R142 there is no 'vers' in het relationships

by Anonymousreply 157January 14, 2018 1:14 PM

@ R142

Sorry wrong thread

by Anonymousreply 158January 14, 2018 1:17 PM

R156 Thankyou. If you don't like people calling him Timmy, press ignore or leave the thread. Stop going on about it. It's not going to stop unless he says he's offended by it. Judging by the fact that he's completely fine with 99% of people mispronouncing his name as it is, I doubt that will happen.

Anyway, Elizabeth didn't just like the book, she called it the sexiest book she's ever read. I think she could definitely be the type that is into the idea of two men together, especially as Armie claims she's not into being dominated (the two interests often go together). That along with the fact that she's completely unthreatened by Timmy, seems to like him as much as Armie and encourages their little thruple/modern family narrative, whilst going off on any woman that looks Armie's way would support this too.

by Anonymousreply 159January 14, 2018 1:25 PM

R159 any links to Mrs H lowering the hammer on any female co-stars of Armie in the past?

by Anonymousreply 160January 14, 2018 1:32 PM

R160 Oh she's all smiles with his female co-stars, but she's definitely never been anywhere near as inviting to them as she has to Timmy. But she's publicly gone off at women in the past for flirting with Armie, such as the Instagram debacle.

by Anonymousreply 161January 14, 2018 1:41 PM

I wonder what she thinks of Dakota...especially, if she's cast as Oliver's wife in the sequel...

by Anonymousreply 162January 14, 2018 1:47 PM

[QUOTE]such as the Instagram debacle

What happened?

by Anonymousreply 163January 14, 2018 1:47 PM

R161 the situation with Timmy and the Hammers is unusual. I can’t think of another like it.

Tell me more about the Instagram debacle. I’m new in Armie’s fandom. Until 12/30/17, when I saw CMBYN, I had never seen an Armie movie, and didn’t one thing about his personal life.

by Anonymousreply 164January 14, 2018 1:48 PM

Someone tried to hit on Armie and she put screenshots in her Instagram story and captioned it something like 'hoes should stay award from other people's husbands'.

by Anonymousreply 165January 14, 2018 1:50 PM

God, when was this? No-one in their thirties should be talking or acting like that

by Anonymousreply 166January 14, 2018 1:51 PM

Wow, jealous and very public.

I like her more.

by Anonymousreply 167January 14, 2018 1:52 PM

Not long ago, within the last year I think.

by Anonymousreply 168January 14, 2018 1:52 PM

R166 think of the inevitable potential for DRAMA

by Anonymousreply 169January 14, 2018 1:53 PM

Here, it made a gossip column

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170January 14, 2018 2:03 PM

For her to react like that just makes me think Armie's cheated before

by Anonymousreply 171January 14, 2018 2:09 PM

I understand her; I'd be the same if I were female. I wouldn't mind my husband banging a twink on the side to let out some steam but a gold digger hussy? Over my dead gold-digging body.

by Anonymousreply 172January 14, 2018 2:12 PM

[quote]Anyway, Elizabeth didn't just like the book, she called it the sexiest book she's ever read. I think she could definitely be the type that is into the idea of two men together, especially as Armie claims she's not into being dominated (the two interests often go together). That along with the fact that she's completely unthreatened by Timmy, seems to like him as much as Armie and encourages their little thruple/modern family narrative, whilst going off on any woman that looks Armie's way would support this too.

Sigh. You're giving her too much credit. Elizabeth indulges the throuple narrative not because she's unthreatened by Timmy, but because it passive-aggresively emasculates her husband. I doubt she understood the book at all much less get aroused by it. The woman pretends she reads Simone de Beauvoir and still dresses her kid like Handmaiden's Tale.

by Anonymousreply 173January 14, 2018 2:19 PM

[QUOTE]she called it the sexiest book she's ever read

A meaningless statement without knowing which others books she's read. A full listing surely won't take long, as long as you exclude fashion and gossip magazines.

by Anonymousreply 174January 14, 2018 2:21 PM

Can you imagine Elizabeth googling herself (which you know she does) and reading this thread?

by Anonymousreply 175January 14, 2018 2:22 PM

They both do. Armie staged the "pap ambush" at LAX where they asked him about the film's lack of nudity, after reading Datalounge complain about the film's lack of nudity and suggesting he was a coward.

by Anonymousreply 176January 14, 2018 2:24 PM

It's not like DL was the only place making those complaints though

by Anonymousreply 177January 14, 2018 2:27 PM

This other thread on DL is hilarious and explains the Timmy and Armie situation perfectly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178January 14, 2018 2:27 PM

This was just after the film premiered at Sundance and many people hadn't seen it yet.

by Anonymousreply 179January 14, 2018 2:29 PM

I wonder what kind of friendship they'll have, if any, after the awards season is over?

by Anonymousreply 180January 14, 2018 2:31 PM

R172 lol I think that would be exactly her reasoning if Armie was actually fucking Timothee on the side. I said it on an earlier thread: Timmy is young, male, won't get pregnant so he won't ask for money (which I'm sure is one of her biggest concerns), he won't steal her husband and doesn't represent a real threat to the marriage. On top of that he's nice and she likes him. I think she would much rather have him sleeping with Armie than a "rival" woman.

by Anonymousreply 181January 14, 2018 2:37 PM

[quote]I wonder what she thinks of Dakota...especially, if she's cast as Oliver's wife in the sequel...

I think she probably has no use for her on general principle - any woman under 40 is a threat. But if Dakota does end up starring opposite Armie, Mrs H will be on hyperdrive. She'll be surgically attached to him for the entire length of the shoot and press tour, making her current omnipresence look like nothing, NOTHING in comparison. She will go out of her way to 'befriend' Dakota, monopolize her and Insta the fuck out of their 'friendship'...thus making sure the woman has neither the time nor breathing room to look a moment too long at her husband. Especially since Dakota has been photographed at premieres and such looking at Armie like the Darfur Orphan would look at a Big Mac...

by Anonymousreply 182January 14, 2018 2:42 PM

Why would you send this to a married man?

I don't think Mrs H should've bothered responding though, why half shame someone? Either leave her face and handle on show or ignore all together. The way she did it just came across like 'Other women want my husband but I have him by the balls'.

by Anonymousreply 183January 14, 2018 2:44 PM

Forgot to add the picture

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184January 14, 2018 2:44 PM

^ 183, I was 183

Accurate response though, r182

by Anonymousreply 185January 14, 2018 2:45 PM

Timothee to Mrs Hammer is basically a flat-chested, hatchet faced teenage girl. She does not recognize a sexual power in him, that is why she indulges the throuple fantasy. He is basically a child to her, that is why she included him as "one of her kids" in the IG mock up she shared.

Note that Mrs Hammer made no such attempt at playing up anything between her husband and Henry Cavill, who does have sexual power and, unlike Timothee, probably would have sex with her husband if he had the opportunity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186January 14, 2018 2:49 PM

Why would she be intimidated by sexual power when she knows Armie doesn't like that in a partner?

I don't think Timmy is a child to her, I think she has a bit of a crush like most other women and a lot of men that have encountered his path recently.

by Anonymousreply 187January 14, 2018 2:53 PM

Mrs Hammer was probably dating guys who were bigger and more developed than Timothee when she was a high school freshman.

Like the Texas sorority girl she is, she is attracted to the alpha male like she married. Timothee doesn't register sexually in her eyes.

by Anonymousreply 188January 14, 2018 2:57 PM

Having sexual power is not the same as being sexually dominant. I understand what R186 and I agree.

by Anonymousreply 189January 14, 2018 2:58 PM

Well I don't think Timmy is most women's type on paper but the difference is he's incredibly charming. He's had everyone from Oscar pundits to critics to teenagers to other celebrities publicly declaring crushes. Add on to that that he's very fond of Elizabeth and complimentary to her and I find it hard to believe that she hasn't been somewhat taken in by it too.

by Anonymousreply 190January 14, 2018 2:59 PM

She finds him charming, she just doesn't want to fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 191January 14, 2018 3:00 PM

R191 Glad you can speak for her.

by Anonymousreply 192January 14, 2018 3:01 PM

Timothee is dangerously smart though. He was able to figure out you had to win over the wife as well . He witnessed Luca give a masterclass on how to string Armie along, so he already knew how to handle Armie.

by Anonymousreply 193January 14, 2018 3:55 PM

That’s a cynical view R193

All of them are just manipulating and scheming? That would have to be exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 194January 14, 2018 4:03 PM

R194 that’s show biz, doll!

by Anonymousreply 195January 14, 2018 4:04 PM

R152 I agree. I won't assume to know what goes on in their marriage, but for Armie to be an Alpha or dominate male, being married to someone as visibly controlling as his wife doesn't seem enjoyable. Unless he's just a big old softie that's been posturing for the cameras this whole time.

by Anonymousreply 196January 14, 2018 5:12 PM

So...what's the point in having a ridiculously themed party for a one year old? Also is Peter Rabbit popular in America? or is she just choosing Peter Rabbit because of the film that James Corden is inevitably going to ruin?

I really hope Timothee does stop hanging out with the Hammers after awards season, as at least then I can unfollow her. As it is, he posts so little that I feel I need to follow her as it's the best chance of seeing TC.

by Anonymousreply 197January 14, 2018 5:57 PM

Well he'll probably post even less after awards season so you should hope they do stay close so you can get updates.

by Anonymousreply 198January 14, 2018 6:03 PM

Armie is an insatiable emotional bottom. I wouldn't want to be in the room If (or when) Timmy drops him like a cold potato.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199January 14, 2018 6:10 PM

They'll stay good friends.

by Anonymousreply 200January 14, 2018 6:14 PM

Armie is emotional, but I don't think he's a bottom. I don't think there's anything going on b/t him and Timmy, but if there was he would definitely be a top. He strikes me as one of those guys that likes to be sexually dominant of their partners in order to compensate for his emotional fragility.

by Anonymousreply 201January 14, 2018 6:19 PM

I do hope they stay friends but I agree that it's more likely that Timothee would drop Armie and the Hammers rather than the other way around. Timmy is going to have plenty of new Daddies/mentors/big brothers/whatever to chose from. And there's probably going to be others more successful and well-connected than Armie Hammer. Timmy is remarkably good at stroking other people's egos so I think Armie would definitely miss Timmy's verbal fellatio.

by Anonymousreply 202January 14, 2018 6:24 PM

You never forget your first.

by Anonymousreply 203January 14, 2018 6:34 PM

Be happy she chose something like Peter Rabbit for the baby, I was worried she was really going to go overboard and do Las Meninas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204January 14, 2018 6:36 PM

I'm sure they will keep in contact and see each other occasionally, but they live on opposite coasts, so logistically it will be difficult to maintain any semblance of close friendship.

by Anonymousreply 205January 14, 2018 6:38 PM

^^^^ Timothée will have to move West so he can get up at5 in the morning and “sparkle Timmy! Sparkle!”

by Anonymousreply 206January 14, 2018 6:43 PM

R205 obviously you're right. But then we are talking about Armie who flew across the ocean to go to see his own daddy himself, Luca Guadagnino.

Now that should set the alarms to Elizabeth. Armie dared left her at home to go to Luca.

by Anonymousreply 207January 14, 2018 6:48 PM

And on the first Father's day since she gave birth to their son...

by Anonymousreply 208January 14, 2018 6:51 PM

[quote]Also is Peter Rabbit popular in America?

Yes, the Peter Rabbit books are popular here. Disney wanted to make a movie about them back in the day, but unlike P.L. Travers, Beatrix Potter refused him. Ironically, judging by the trailer. she would be mortified at the new film based on her books. It will be no Mary Poppins!

by Anonymousreply 209January 14, 2018 6:53 PM

R205 what this about Armie flying across the ocean to visit Luca? After filming CMBYN?

by Anonymousreply 210January 14, 2018 6:56 PM

Yes, he missed him so much he had to go see him. It was a big topic of discussion around here when it happened.

by Anonymousreply 211January 14, 2018 6:59 PM

Im not r205, but on Father's day last year, Armie spent that weekend in Italy, going to fashion shows, and stayed at Luca's place.

by Anonymousreply 212January 14, 2018 7:00 PM

I need to read the the previous threads. I only started reading the CMBYN threads when I saw the movie two weeks ago.

Thanks for your answer (both of you)

by Anonymousreply 213January 14, 2018 7:01 PM

Yeah, I'm sure Timmy and Armie will stay friends even if they live on opposite coasts...also, Armie could catch a flight from time to time to NYC lol

by Anonymousreply 214January 14, 2018 7:04 PM

Did Mrs H sign a prenup?

by Anonymousreply 215January 14, 2018 7:06 PM

Or he could do a Broadway play or something...oh.

But it does sound like Elizabeth will be with him the whole time, given her Today show talks.

by Anonymousreply 216January 14, 2018 7:07 PM

R216 When does he have that Broadway play, I only know it's this summer...July maybe?

by Anonymousreply 217January 14, 2018 7:14 PM

The play is called, 'Straight White Men' and begins previews on June 29 and officially opens on July 23

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218January 14, 2018 7:16 PM

R215 no, she didn't. That also came up in the previous threads, and some savvy poster(s) were able to find the answer.

by Anonymousreply 219January 14, 2018 7:18 PM

R218 Thanks! R219 Now, I wonder why? Isn't that the norm with celebrity marriages?

by Anonymousreply 220January 14, 2018 7:22 PM

He was very young, he probably believed in the 'happily ever after' mythos.

by Anonymousreply 221January 14, 2018 7:26 PM

did anyone notice how skinny Armie's thighs were when he sat next to Elio on the floor to give him foot massage?? OMG...both Elio and Oliver reminded me of grasshoppers with their skeletal legs.

by Anonymousreply 222January 14, 2018 7:28 PM

I believe Hammer was 21 when he began dating Elizabeth and 23 when they married. She's four years older. By their own accounts, it was Hammer who pushed for marriage.

by Anonymousreply 223January 14, 2018 7:30 PM

[quote]no, she didn't

Smart girl. She popped two of his children already. Liz has earned the right to cash all that money. <3

[quote]The play is called, 'Straight White Men'

lol How interesting that this project is his next acting gig after CMBYN...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224January 14, 2018 7:41 PM

Armie's parents were still married when he courted/married Elizabeth (they divorced a few years ago, after nearly 30 years), and his father changed completely for his mother (e.g., becoming a fundie), so Hammer probably believed in adapting and lasting marriages.

by Anonymousreply 225January 14, 2018 7:48 PM

I am sure both TC and AH wouldve won Oscar's if the poop scene they shot ended up in the movie.

by Anonymousreply 226January 14, 2018 7:52 PM

How do you know they even shot it?

by Anonymousreply 227January 14, 2018 8:03 PM

I heard they insisted on a felch scene and Luca even shot it... but Gary Morton talked them out of keeping it in the final cut.

by Anonymousreply 228January 14, 2018 8:09 PM

i dont know if they shot it but it seems only logical that they did since it is the highlight of the book...im surprised it didnt make the final cut

by Anonymousreply 229January 14, 2018 8:14 PM

The poop scene woulda turned CMBYN into a sh*thole movie...

by Anonymousreply 230January 14, 2018 8:25 PM

So based on Mrs. Hammer's latest IG story the baby is naked at his bday party for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 231January 14, 2018 8:40 PM

Elizabeth has more money than Armie, seeing as he was cut off from the Hammer fortune as a teenager.

by Anonymousreply 232January 14, 2018 9:23 PM

R186 well, Mia Farrow didn't see Soon Yi as a sexual being either and look what happened.

Seeing Timo's charisma, Mrs Hammer should be very afraid. If he wanted (wants) Armie I don't think anyone could (can) stop him

by Anonymousreply 233January 14, 2018 9:25 PM

Nikki looks so handsome with his new haircut

by Anonymousreply 234January 14, 2018 9:31 PM

R226

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235January 14, 2018 9:32 PM

i think I saw the Queen Mother in an outfit like this once.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236January 14, 2018 9:34 PM

[quote]If he wanted (wants) Armie I don't think anyone could (can) stop him

Oh please, as if Armie was the only man on planet Earth. I think deep down she must know Armie carries baggage that she may not want to deal with in the future.

But who cares now, gurl is taking half of that money. This'll will probably be her as she walks out of that marriage and with a pocket full of cash!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237January 14, 2018 9:36 PM

[QUOTE]seeing as he was cut off

Well, so he claims. For an actor who's never had an incredibly successful role he seems to have plenty of money to buy life rights from drug lords and finance a bakery for his wife, not to mention the amount spent on stylists and beauty people and pointless party planning and so on.

by Anonymousreply 238January 14, 2018 9:36 PM

He's worth $16 million according to TheRichest.com

by Anonymousreply 239January 14, 2018 9:46 PM

He's cheap.

by Anonymousreply 240January 14, 2018 9:51 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241January 14, 2018 10:03 PM

Armie's money

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242January 14, 2018 10:07 PM

I am obsessed with this guy. It feels like I can feel his presence everywhere. I don't know what I can do get rid off this crazy obsession. If I were to born again, I hope he becomes mine.

by Anonymousreply 243January 14, 2018 10:15 PM

R152 That is a fantasy for women who have barely met gay and bi guys. Like the whole slash fandom thing. They aren't afraid their man might prefer cock because it's not quite real to them. Women married to actual bi men are terrified of the idea their husband might prefer sex with men, especially if they have traditional tastes themselves (i.e. bottoms).

by Anonymousreply 244January 14, 2018 10:17 PM

Women married to actual bi men are terrified of the idea their husband might prefer sex with men

R244, I think you're generalizing. There might be women who are terrified, but others find their partners sexy because of it. Even thoughts of threesomes with two guys cross their minds.

by Anonymousreply 245January 14, 2018 10:36 PM

R245 Those women are into polygamy to begin with; there aren't many people like that. Think about it, the popular narrative (albeit stereotypical) is that all bi men are gay in denial. Unless their sex life is awesome, a woman would be very, very afraid. That's one of the top reasons why straight women refuse to date bi guys, they think their partner will end up dumping them for a man because he's really gay.

by Anonymousreply 246January 14, 2018 10:39 PM

R246 I don't think those women are into polygamy. They are into gorgeous guys getting it on.

Just like str8 men like two bi-women in their bed; str8 women too would enjoy sex with two bi-men.

Such a subject is taboo in society because str8 guys are afraid of truly liberated and sexual women

by Anonymousreply 247January 14, 2018 10:46 PM

R247 Sharing your real partner with someone *is* polygamy. No matter their sex. Those straight men wanting to see their bi wife with another girl are into cheating on her themselves.

by Anonymousreply 248January 14, 2018 10:50 PM

Wasn't Timmy invited to Ford's birthday brunch/lunch? He was invited to the birthday party of one of Armie's friends not so long ago.

by Anonymousreply 249January 14, 2018 11:06 PM

I think he was also at the dinner for Harper's birthday.

by Anonymousreply 250January 14, 2018 11:08 PM

I can't imagine they wouldn't have invited him if he were in town. Perhaps he was there, but they consciously decided to keep it low key on IG?

by Anonymousreply 251January 14, 2018 11:11 PM

He was in town, last night at least

by Anonymousreply 252January 14, 2018 11:29 PM

R252 was he?

I'm curious if any of the posters above claiming to understand exactly how straight women feel about their bisexual husbands bisexuality are actually straight women married to bisexual men.

by Anonymousreply 253January 14, 2018 11:44 PM

R253 you don't need to be a str8 woman to know that they have the same feelings/desires as str8 men, but hide it because it is not considered acceptable in the society we live in.

There are tons of women who are into gay porn and given the choice they would also enjoy it in the flesh. I guess that realisation makes men (gay and straight) feel uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 254January 15, 2018 12:04 AM

I'm not trying to start an arguement, just an open conversation.

Why would knowing women are into watching men get it on make men feel uncomfortable? Is it emasculating? As a woman (sorry I know some of you hate us) I don't feel particularly uncomfortable knowing some men like lesbian porn. Hell, I don't mind it and I consider myself to be straight. I can appreciate a good looking woman without wanting to have sex with her. And really, sex can be sexy no matter who it's between.

by Anonymousreply 255January 15, 2018 12:26 AM

[QUOTE]was he?

Yes, to receive his LA Film Critics award

by Anonymousreply 256January 15, 2018 12:29 AM

R255 Because then women would be treating men the same way men treat women. A lot of str8 men don't like that.

by Anonymousreply 257January 15, 2018 12:35 AM

THAT (@ R236) is the kid’s cake? For someone who owns two bakeries, Liz couldn’t come up with something more imaginative than green frosting and a few raspberries?

by Anonymousreply 258January 15, 2018 2:04 AM

I certainly don't mean to be rude, but the wife looks severe and asexual. Does she do fillers?

by Anonymousreply 259January 15, 2018 2:04 AM

[quote]Timmy is remarkably good at stroking other people's egos.

R202 nails it. Timmo is a practiced fanboy/autograph hound from way back, before he was famous. Not saying he isn’t sincere but he obviously knows how to flatter and he lays it on super thick in Tinseltown.

by Anonymousreply 260January 15, 2018 2:20 AM

Mrs. H is so thin!!! She looks like she's about to break. I hope Armie fucks Dakota and there's a huge scandal!!

by Anonymousreply 261January 15, 2018 2:33 AM

R254 is obviously a man posing as a woman.

by Anonymousreply 262January 15, 2018 2:39 AM

I want to know how they stay so thin. They are always posting about food on IG.

by Anonymousreply 263January 15, 2018 2:43 AM

My Secret: Make OTHER people fat by selling baked goods and don’t eat any of the toxic waste, yourself... or, bulemia.

by Anonymousreply 264January 15, 2018 2:54 AM

R259, yes she does get botox injections. I remember last year she put an IG story of losing her reading glasses at someone's place. She mentioned that she needed them back asap b/c she was squinting, and it wasn't good for her face, and she would need another treatment of Botox. It was something along those lines. She titled the story "So LA".

by Anonymousreply 265January 15, 2018 3:00 AM

Their over sharing has kind of ruined him for me. I definitely liked him more when I knew less.

by Anonymousreply 266January 15, 2018 3:44 AM

Great essay on Armie discarding acting persona. The essayist make the points that I have thinking, but I could not put into words.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267January 15, 2018 3:49 AM

That was a really astute and thoughtful assessment of the character of Oliver, of Armie Hammer himself, and of Armie's performance as Oliver. It really makes me want to view film again with a laser focus on Oliver and Luca's very subtle, but intentional cues revealing the character's evolution and perspective. Thank you for posting that, r267!

by Anonymousreply 268January 15, 2018 4:16 AM

That is a wonderful and thoughtful review of Hammer's performance.

[quote]I hope Armie fucks Dakota and there's a huge scandal!!

Shut your whore mouth

by Anonymousreply 269January 15, 2018 4:37 AM

Do you really think this movie is gonna do something for his carrer in the long run?

by Anonymousreply 270January 15, 2018 8:40 AM

R270 If he plays his cards right going forward and realizes that he should stick with acclaimed indie films and Oscar bait than the big blockbusters. At the very least, Luca loves working with the same actors and he seems to adore Armie, even more than the wonder boy opposite him who is the one getting endless acclaim and awards.

by Anonymousreply 271January 15, 2018 9:23 AM

I wonder if Timmy hadn’t been cast as Elio, would have Armie still got the chemistry right?

by Anonymousreply 272January 15, 2018 10:15 AM

R270 no. It’s been a year since the movie premiered and he isn’t getting cast in anything that isn’t something he’d had been cast in without CMBYN - the husband role in RBG film, the boyfriend role in the Alicia Vikander monster movie. And the Broadway play he’s doing isn’t Tennessee Williams, it’s Straight White Men.

The enthusiasm factor just isn’t there... if he’s smart he’ll go find a Netflix or Amazon series while he’s still something of a name.

by Anonymousreply 273January 15, 2018 10:51 AM

This is a great article on both Armie"s and inserted one on Timothee. As for future roles Armie has to take more chance but doing that might upset the misses. I can't forget that he was going to turn down this great role because of the nudity and fear his kids might see it. That's not how an actor should be thinking.

by Anonymousreply 274January 15, 2018 11:15 AM

Should be called Armie Hammy cause that's what his 'performance' was. There's a reason this guy's acting career never took off, even though he comes from wealth and is evidently very well connected. Whoever casted this guy as a 20something should be shot in the head.

CMBYN is possibly the most overrated movie I've seen in a long time. Contrived, hammy, pseudo-intellectual drivel for gays who want to think themselves superior. Bergman it ain't. I love European cinema but this movie is just so shallow, which makes sense since like all of Luca Quadagnino's films is a pity party for the super-rich and privileged to dwell on their perceived misery inside their million dollar vacation houses.

by Anonymousreply 275January 15, 2018 11:32 AM

Armie Hammie Bakie Sodie.

by Anonymousreply 276January 15, 2018 11:36 AM

[quote]Do you really think this movie is gonna do something for his carrer in the long run?

It doesn't seem like he's being deluged with new offers...it will definitely be interesting to see what the future holds for him.

i got attacked for it before, but I maintain that he's a limited actor. There are plenty of big names who fall into this category - it doesn't mean he can't give good performances, but he has to be cast properly. As has been speculated, it seems very likely that Armie has some personal parameters that he won't cross for roles (nudity, sexy/romantic stuff with women, etc) that will make it harder for him to go in a riskier, more adventurous direction. Plus - and all those indie actors will tell you so - it's hard to make a living just doing smaller indie/Oscar bait films. That's why someone like Brie Larson is doing a comic book movie. He'll likely have to return to big studio stuff at some point just for the paycheck - Elizabeth has needs, y'know. On top of all that, as R273 pointed out - he seems to be getting shunted into love interest of the female lead type parts, and in dad roles long before his time. He needs to find a way to use his acclaim for CMBYN to get leads in those indie/Oscar bait films at least, and not get relegated to supporting status permanently.

A premium cable/streaming series really could be a possibility - a leading role with a regular paycheck, and more edge than most movies are offering these days.

by Anonymousreply 277January 15, 2018 12:06 PM

Tbh I think Elizabeth is one of the biggest reasons he can't get more work. From what he's said, it's obvious she doesn't like him kissing women for roles which is a huge deal for a guy whose biggest strength as an actor is his looks. She's holding him back and that's the reason he had his first intimate scene in CMBYN... because it was with a man so she wasn't jealous. It would be pretty funny if he actually ended up cheating with Timothée.

by Anonymousreply 278January 15, 2018 12:34 PM

Well Armie himself has a very specific idea of what kind of films he wants to make for himself... obviously he pissed away that money to buy the rights to the Barbie drug lord story. I also know a few years ago he was trying to get a film made about some guy who gets sent to prison (I think it ended up becoming Shot Collar with Nicolai Coster Waldau). He wants these tough guy roles even though he's really too soft for them.

He had a few years where his looks were at his peak, didn't take advantage of them well, and now it's boyfriend or dad roles.

by Anonymousreply 279January 15, 2018 12:52 PM

This picture makes me uncomfortable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280January 15, 2018 12:54 PM

She's still attractive but she looked so much better before the Botox and with darker hair.

by Anonymousreply 281January 15, 2018 12:57 PM

Arnie needs to be cast in a super hero movie (I know, I know). The character of Adam Warlock, who we saw as a spoiler at the end of Guardians Of The Galaxy 2, would be perfect for him. It would give him space, both financially and fame-wised, to act in indie films, where his true interests lie.

by Anonymousreply 282January 15, 2018 1:04 PM

His next films is Sorry to Bother You, and he plays the character Steve Lift. Sounds very interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283January 15, 2018 1:06 PM

Erm, he WAS a 20-something when he filmed CMBYN.

And I think his looks are at their peak now (well okay maybe not right now with the sunburn and the vacation bloat).

by Anonymousreply 284January 15, 2018 1:08 PM

He was 29 when he filmed CMBYN, he’s 31 right now.

And I think he has never been handsome than now.

by Anonymousreply 285January 15, 2018 1:12 PM

R282 OMG I made the same exact suggestion on another thread and no one was feeling it. Adam Warlock or Adrian Veidt / Ozymandias in the new Watchmen series on HBO. I few more layers of muscle, and he would be physically perfect for both.

R278 She is holding him back, and he seems to be alright with it now because he thinks that he and Mrs. Hammer have come to some mutual agreement, when really she's calling the shots and he's conforming. Much like his father did when he married his mother. He will probably start to resent her for it later in his career. I think that if their marriage were to fall apart this would be the reason; more so than him not having the sex life he would prefer.

by Anonymousreply 286January 15, 2018 1:16 PM

R283 Thanks for the link. I've been curious to know the plot of that movie. It does sound interesting.

by Anonymousreply 287January 15, 2018 1:24 PM

R286 no one knows who Adam Warlock is on DL.

The Venn diagram between “Adam Warlock” and “Golden Girls” would be small indeed.

Armie’s got the looks, height and the booming voice to play him. And no love scenes to freak out Mrs. H.

by Anonymousreply 288January 15, 2018 1:34 PM

LOL yeah, Adam Warlock isn't exactly well known, but he'd be a nice, safe, well-paying role that his wife would approve of.

by Anonymousreply 289January 15, 2018 1:41 PM

It appears he's got a bunch of interesting projects already shot and in the can to be released sometime this year and it's smart that he's attempting to stretch his acting muscles by trying his hand at live theater. It may not be a Tennessee Williams production as another poster lamented (although, he'd be PERFECT as Brick in 'Cat on a Hot Tin Roof'), but at least it's something and it will likely have some degree of relevant social commentary to it. I think we're going to be seeing Armie Hammer in a different light in the years ahead. Hopefully, his wife (and/or agent) doesn't shunt him away from more challenging or seductive roles.

by Anonymousreply 290January 15, 2018 3:18 PM

[QUOTE]It doesn't seem like he's being deluged with new offers

You can't judge his career on his future projects yet - there's no chance his agent is saying yes to anything until after the Oscars. If he gets a nomination, or even a win (okay we know he won't, but his agent obviously has to act like there's a chance) his value skyrockets.

So wait until summer, if there's still no big projects on the horizon, then you can make claims like that. But not right now.

by Anonymousreply 291January 15, 2018 3:29 PM

him and his wife have the same agent.

I wish he could do an erotic thriller a la "double lover" or some fucked up movie with some controversial eu director that usually is well received at venice or berlin and cannes film festivals. he needs to reaffirm himself because i'm afraid cmbyn is not enough to prove his range.

by Anonymousreply 292January 15, 2018 3:32 PM

What are his chances of being nominated for the Oscars? 50/50?

by Anonymousreply 293January 15, 2018 3:34 PM

I would say 33%. Remember, he didn’t get a SAG nomination.

by Anonymousreply 294January 15, 2018 3:39 PM

I know this is supposed to be a serious post, but I can't help but think of the line "what things that matter?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295January 15, 2018 4:42 PM

He would be very good in an erotic thriller a la William Hurt in Body Heat.

Unfortunately wifey would never allow it.

by Anonymousreply 296January 15, 2018 4:47 PM

Well, he needs to grow a spine if he wants to be taken seriously as an actor.

by Anonymousreply 297January 15, 2018 4:48 PM

the timing is unfortunate tbh....considering all the shit tim is getting for not being able to speak (yet) about allen.... and all the puns about the movie....brah keep the comments limited...it's way better.

by Anonymousreply 298January 15, 2018 4:50 PM

I don't think he's trying to diss Timmy, I think he's probably being tongue in cheek with this, as one can make a clear connection with that quote and the "what things that matter" line.

by Anonymousreply 299January 15, 2018 4:54 PM

of course he's not dissing him...just saying ingénue-woke twitter will use this...

by Anonymousreply 300January 15, 2018 4:57 PM

Lol you know what things

by Anonymousreply 301January 15, 2018 5:01 PM

Little did we know Martin Luther King Jr just wanted the D and instead started a revolution

by Anonymousreply 302January 15, 2018 5:02 PM

Every body wants the D....even contemporary martyrs

by Anonymousreply 303January 15, 2018 5:04 PM

He had a D and a dream. Bless his soul.

by Anonymousreply 304January 15, 2018 5:06 PM

Starting a gofundme to make a Martin Luther King Jr biopic entitled 'He Had a D and a Dream'

by Anonymousreply 305January 15, 2018 5:14 PM

Medication Time! Please form two lines. The Hammer people to the left for your seroquel The Tim-o-tay people to the right for you risperidone. I shall be checking for sharp objects as well!

by Anonymousreply 306January 15, 2018 6:32 PM

And the woman behind them going: 'Please, just get a room!'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307January 15, 2018 7:14 PM

Major ego stroking

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308January 15, 2018 7:15 PM

R307 aw, that one's cute

by Anonymousreply 309January 15, 2018 7:29 PM

R307 Ha! That woman's face just won the internet today.

by Anonymousreply 310January 15, 2018 7:29 PM

R294 as has been discussed before, SAG often nominates an actor or two that doesn't end up getting the Oscar nomination. For example, in 2011, Hammer himself was nominated for Supporting Actor for J. EDGAR and didn't get an Oscar nod. This year, there's no way Steve Carrell (BATTLE OF THE SEXES) is getting one. Woody Harrelson (THREE BILLBOARDS) seems uncertain, since Sam Rockwell from the same film is a definite lock, and the last time the Academy nominated two actors for Supporting Actor from the same film was in 1991. That leaves two slots open. Make no mistake: Hammer is not a lock, but he's still vying for #5. He's a spoiler.

by Anonymousreply 311January 15, 2018 9:05 PM

Thank you for explaining that R311

I so want Armie to see be nominated. The Oscars are shit, in many levels, but it will open up doors in Armie’s career and I want to see him and Timmy continue their campaign until the ceremony.

by Anonymousreply 312January 15, 2018 9:12 PM

Armie will not be nominated.

by Anonymousreply 313January 15, 2018 9:17 PM

We will see when the nominations are announced R313

Until then, it’s just pissing in the wind

by Anonymousreply 314January 15, 2018 9:22 PM

Imagine 3B competing last year during the BLM peak momentum....nah this is the year of redemption for all racist,sexists,homophobic violent cops abusing their power!them too can be good!!it just takes a letter or a pepsi.

I think Armie will be nominated....also there's still time for some other actor to be exposed like franco.

by Anonymousreply 315January 15, 2018 9:35 PM

nominations voting closed this past Friday

by Anonymousreply 316January 15, 2018 9:52 PM

yes but accusations are always open.

by Anonymousreply 317January 15, 2018 9:59 PM

Well then maybe Armie will be accused.

by Anonymousreply 318January 15, 2018 10:02 PM

Elizabeth would gut the accuser and dissolve the body in a barrel of acid.

Ain’t nobody messing her meal tick.....uh, husband.

by Anonymousreply 319January 15, 2018 10:17 PM

From his IG. He sounds desperate. I wouldn't have done that or perhaps he knows something we don't

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320January 15, 2018 10:27 PM

Yeah, that post confused me too. He must know his Oscar nod chances are slim, so I don't get why he would post that.

by Anonymousreply 321January 15, 2018 10:36 PM

What's the big mystery? He just completed his nomination ballot online and his own name was likely on there in contention and was probably proud of that moment. Good for him!

by Anonymousreply 322January 15, 2018 10:44 PM

Director Ben Wheatley anmounced on Instagram that he has begun production on Freakshift which will only shoot for 11 days. Do you think Armie will book another role before his play or will he stay home eating slabs of beef until rehearsals?

by Anonymousreply 323January 15, 2018 10:52 PM

11 days only? Wtf

by Anonymousreply 324January 15, 2018 10:54 PM

R322 true, but it also makes him look too eager.

by Anonymousreply 325January 15, 2018 10:56 PM

Nevermind. I am wrong. The project Wheatley is working on currently is not Freakshift and THR reports that there has been no further movement on the project which means Armie only has the play lined up.

by Anonymousreply 326January 15, 2018 10:58 PM

Armie is listed as #4 as to odds on getting an Oscar nomination on Gold Derby 1. Sam Rockwell

2. Willem Dafoe

3. Richard Jenkins

4. Armie Hammer

5. Currently Michael Stulburg but Christopher Plummer is moving up for the 5th position.

by Anonymousreply 327January 15, 2018 11:01 PM

He's probably just showing off he's a member of the Academy, hoping he gets invites or freebies or whatever. Or hoping people will suck up to him for his vote.

by Anonymousreply 328January 15, 2018 11:03 PM

R327 it's surprising that he's even in the top five as he didn't get a sag or bAFTA nod. Variety has the top five as Rockwell, Dafoe, Jenkins, Harrelson, and Plummer because they all have gotten at least 2 out of 3 nods (globes, sag, or bafta).

by Anonymousreply 329January 15, 2018 11:07 PM

What's with all the cynicism? Why shouldn't someone be proud of their accomplishments without there having to be underlying motivations to it? That honesty is more refreshing than someone who postures themselves as being above it all or not caring when everyone knows that their indifference is bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 330January 15, 2018 11:08 PM

R325, agree, and it's going to be pretty embarrassing if he doesn't get an Oscar nod.

by Anonymousreply 331January 15, 2018 11:08 PM

[QUOTE]What's with all the cynicism? Why shouldn't someone be proud of their accomplishments without there having to be underlying motivations to it?

Take a look at his wife's Instagram

by Anonymousreply 332January 15, 2018 11:12 PM

i don't think he sees himself as a real movie star so he doesn't act above it all like a real a-list. i think his pr/image needs an intervention asap. his content is weak even if kinda humble.

by Anonymousreply 333January 15, 2018 11:12 PM

R330, I get what you're saying, but I think if I were in his shoes, I'd be more self-conscious, so I wouldn't post something like that. Especially with his Oscar chances being slim.

by Anonymousreply 334January 15, 2018 11:13 PM

I don't think ppl or the media will care if he doesn't get a nom..he's not like a person of interest. I don't see it as such a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 335January 15, 2018 11:17 PM

He's potentially up for an Oscar nomination and you think it is no big deal? @R335

by Anonymousreply 336January 15, 2018 11:22 PM

I can’t believe they got a fondant cake for a baby’s birthday.

Sorry Mrs H, no amount of atmospheric theming can make up for a cake with frosting that people want to spit out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337January 15, 2018 11:45 PM

Did she dress her daughter to match the cake?

by Anonymousreply 338January 15, 2018 11:47 PM

Armie looks so good tho

by Anonymousreply 339January 15, 2018 11:50 PM

I can't imagine media picking up that post on his ig if he doesn't get a nom.....in that sense it's not a big deal if he posted that....

them poor kids....i feel for them. my mom was the same in fact i resented her greatly. they look like antebellum puppets...ugh.

by Anonymousreply 340January 15, 2018 11:51 PM

Just because I cant get over Armie's content little face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341January 15, 2018 11:56 PM

Actors vote across all acting categories. It's not like Armie posted his ballot confirmation to show that he voted for himself; he is just showing that he voted.

by Anonymousreply 342January 16, 2018 12:07 AM

Nikki’s new haircut

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343January 16, 2018 12:10 AM

Nicollò is loaded.

by Anonymousreply 344January 16, 2018 12:15 AM

R337, his kids are super-cute. I just want to pinch the baby son's cheeks. They're really chubby in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 345January 16, 2018 12:26 AM

It looks like Armie lost all that bloat he's had recently. He's looking extra good in these candid pics.

by Anonymousreply 346January 16, 2018 12:28 AM

At heart Armie is still an island boy running around barefoot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347January 16, 2018 12:38 AM

Those hashtags are inadvertently hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 348January 16, 2018 12:40 AM

So it looks like Timothée really wasn't there. At this point the fact that he wasn't at Ford's birthday party is weirder than if he had been.

by Anonymousreply 349January 16, 2018 12:51 AM

We know that Timothee was in L.A. the night before, but do we know that he was still in town Sunday afternoon?

by Anonymousreply 350January 16, 2018 1:00 AM

He has no business with Armie´s friends. I still wonder why that guy invited him to his birthday, the poor kid seemed out of place... and at least 1 of them seems to be a failled actor so I bet he´s jealous of the kid.

by Anonymousreply 351January 16, 2018 8:52 AM

We don't know if he's still in LA, he could have gone back to NY considering as far as we know he doesn't have anything scheduled until the 21st. Or perhaps he had auditions/meetings whilst he's in town.

And of course he has business with Armie's friends, he's said himself they're like his own friends now and they're constantly liking/commenting on his social media to support that.

by Anonymousreply 352January 16, 2018 8:57 AM

So Armie posted a quote about remaining silent on things that matter, and a couple hours later Timmy posts this. Interesting...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353January 16, 2018 10:05 AM

He posted a quote from Martin Luther King jr like millions of other ppl on MLK day....

by Anonymousreply 354January 16, 2018 10:14 AM

I really don’t think there’s a correlation about Armie’s post and Timothée’s statement... I mean why would Armie shade him?

by Anonymousreply 355January 16, 2018 11:01 AM

Will Elizabeth and Armie be liking Timothee post.

by Anonymousreply 356January 16, 2018 11:44 AM

Just read an Italian interview with him and I got the feeling he just doesn't aim at being more than what he is right now as an actor.He knows his place.

Things like "to be a star you need to do certain things which I never did nor I'll ever do" (he was ref to star status of actors not movie roles). He also mentions his father as the only one supporting his choice to be an actor and his dad travelling spirit...never his mom even is they asked him about his parents.

He talked about being in disbelieve about how ppl turn into zombies when they see a celebrity and things got ugly during that Tonto movie with Depp...that shocked him and saw the dark side of hollywood.

He comes off as someone who has chosen family over career a long time ago not just now and said that certain family decisions had a role in his slow rise to "fame" and he's ok with that,his main thing was to be a father and that's it.

Was asked if it's really possible to have a normal life and yet to be a star and told them to ask Tom Hanks that.

by Anonymousreply 357January 16, 2018 12:09 PM

R357 which interview was this?

by Anonymousreply 358January 16, 2018 12:26 PM

"Io Donna" magazine from last week.

by Anonymousreply 359January 16, 2018 12:44 PM

Things got ugly while filming The Lone Ranger? How so, what happened?

by Anonymousreply 360January 16, 2018 12:46 PM

Sounds like he has made his choice. No erotic thrillers for Armie. It's admirable that he wants to focus on family over his career; pity no one told him he can do both...

by Anonymousreply 361January 16, 2018 12:47 PM

Nothing happened during the filming to him, it was the promotional and the role of the "star" and how to deal with fans that scared him off,he was already familiar with fame but Lone Ranger that was the turning point were he saw the ugly side of stardom observing Depp dealing with it.

by Anonymousreply 362January 16, 2018 12:52 PM

He also said that he knows every movie can be his last for one reason or another but at least he has his family.

was asked if his kids decided to be actors what would he say to them, and he said he would worry a lot more than his father did when he told him about becoming an actor;because unlike his own father he already knows what it feels like to be rejected and how much it hurts.

by Anonymousreply 363January 16, 2018 12:57 PM

Other points of the interviews a part stuff he already mentioned about the movie plenty of times before: -Tucci said about his role for Final Portrait that he was simple perfect...just a tad too beautiful and he was a bit embarrassed to hear that (in a good way). -So he doesn't mention his mom,but talked plenty of his father;his skeptical/negative view of fame ("there's nothing fun nor glamorous about fame") and HW. -His first time and his puberty were standard and forgattable -Mentions Tim,same nice words as in any other interview so nothing new.

by Anonymousreply 364January 16, 2018 1:05 PM

God what a wuss. Sounds like he needs Daddy Luca to fill him up with confidence again.

And sperm.

by Anonymousreply 365January 16, 2018 1:06 PM

Even the best cowboys have daddy issued...what can you do.

by Anonymousreply 366January 16, 2018 1:08 PM

I'm not sure if he's being sincere but if he is, I like this guy.

by Anonymousreply 367January 16, 2018 1:11 PM

Please, he'd sell Ford to the Yakuza if they promised they'd make him Batman again.

by Anonymousreply 368January 16, 2018 1:28 PM

armie lucky to have such a georgous smart wife, luv her, she seems way kool.

pix of them with tim are adorable

hope all 3 cuddle....

best to u 3 darlings...

by Anonymousreply 369January 16, 2018 1:38 PM

Actually I think he's being pretty honest here. He's talked about how his wife doesn't like him kissing female costars, and it's probably the reason he's never had a full on sex scene with an actress.

by Anonymousreply 370January 16, 2018 1:39 PM

Does anyone know how to translate the original article? I can't copy and paste it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371January 16, 2018 1:43 PM

This is the article I've just posted above....more or less just the important bits.

by Anonymousreply 372January 16, 2018 1:50 PM

Why did the bitch marry an actor is she doesn't want him kissing female costars?

by Anonymousreply 373January 16, 2018 1:53 PM

To her, she probably wasn't marrying an actor, she was marrying an heir.

by Anonymousreply 374January 16, 2018 2:05 PM

Bingo R374

by Anonymousreply 375January 16, 2018 2:06 PM

R373 In all honesty she probably didn't think his acting career was going to take off. Until now his track record hasn't been stellar. She probably thought that after a few failures he'd settle into the life of a cupcake mogul, and she'd be the wife of an heir.

by Anonymousreply 376January 16, 2018 2:06 PM

[quote] His first time and his puberty were standard and forgattable

He had a standard puberty? Good to know.

by Anonymousreply 377January 16, 2018 2:08 PM

R374 Great minds....

by Anonymousreply 378January 16, 2018 2:09 PM

The wife is ridiculous. What Armie needs to understand is because of his looks, voice, and height, he can't get the type of roles as someone like Tom Hanks. None wants to see Hanks in an erotic thriller or love scene, but people would love to see Armie in those kinds of roles. A time will come come where he will be fed up with her limiting his acting.

by Anonymousreply 379January 16, 2018 2:09 PM

His parents are still young....she will be decrepit before she can see the $$...besides says who he will get anything....

by Anonymousreply 380January 16, 2018 2:09 PM

[quote]She probably thought that after a few failures he'd settle into the life of a cupcake mogul

almost pissed my pants with that one

by Anonymousreply 381January 16, 2018 2:13 PM

He should stand up for himself, it's beyond ridiculous if her jealousy is the reason why he won't accept some roles. Get a grip of yourself, woman, you're not 15 anymore.

by Anonymousreply 382January 16, 2018 2:22 PM

Divorce will be ugly.

by Anonymousreply 383January 16, 2018 2:24 PM

If Luca had asked him to jack a dog off, do you think he would've done it?

by Anonymousreply 384January 16, 2018 2:25 PM

His sexually repressed Instagram activity makes much more sense now. Clearly she doesn’t trust him if she can’t get over him doing a fake sex scene for a movie.

by Anonymousreply 385January 16, 2018 2:28 PM

Elizabeth is four years older than Armie. Armie is more handsome than he’s ever been, while Elizabeth’s beauty fades. It will be ugly in the next few years if Mrs H does allow Armie some freedom in his career.

by Anonymousreply 386January 16, 2018 2:29 PM

She's just afraid. It's not like actors don't leave their significant others for their co-stars all of the time. I'm not saying that is a good excuse for stunting your husband's career growth; she just needs to have more faith in them.

by Anonymousreply 387January 16, 2018 2:41 PM

On an unrelated note but something I found quite funny, I just noticed Mrs H liked an Insta post from Bird Bakery saying they've adjusted their opening hours because of the inclement weather. I'm sorry but who's braving a storm to go out and buy some cupcakes?

by Anonymousreply 388January 16, 2018 2:44 PM

Well in a few years Armie could be completely bald.

Mrs H wins!

by Anonymousreply 389January 16, 2018 3:03 PM

r382 I don't think he feels as though he's being pushed or coerced. I'm sure he honestly believes that this is a small price to pay to keep his marriage and his family. Maybe he'll never regret this decision. I just know that I would.

by Anonymousreply 390January 16, 2018 3:22 PM

Especially since he even said in an interview once that it's hard to find quality scripts in general...

by Anonymousreply 391January 16, 2018 3:24 PM

Armie : It's the scripts, Luca. Bad pictures, bad directors...

Luca: Bad with you, good with others.

Armie : No, listen to me Luca., I have been BEGGING ... begging for a good script. They've always given me my share of bad movies because you knew I'd make them work. Well I can't keep doing it, Luca.!

by Anonymousreply 392January 16, 2018 5:17 PM

r392 Ok Armie...but you're turning down work because your wife is threatened by a bunch of Hollywood whores? You need to get your head out of your ass.

BTW, that's not why you keep getting bad scripts...

by Anonymousreply 393January 16, 2018 5:28 PM

The Anti-Armie Troll(s) is really invested. I don't understand why people waste energy on negativity?

by Anonymousreply 394January 16, 2018 5:30 PM

Because it makes them feel powerful R394

Isn’t it pathetic?

by Anonymousreply 395January 16, 2018 5:32 PM

LOL Ok, I'll admit to being a Negative Nelly at times.

by Anonymousreply 396January 16, 2018 5:34 PM

[quote]Armie : It's the scripts, Luca. Bad pictures, bad directors...

Did he really say this? 'Whiny little bitch' is not a good road to go down. "It's all about them, not me." He should take a page out of Teem-o-tay's playbook and keep it positive. "I'm looking at some possible projects, right now."

by Anonymousreply 397January 16, 2018 5:45 PM

I wonder why Armie hasn't liked Timmy's post yet. Both the Mrs. and his friend Nick have liked it. also r397 you clearly haven't seen Mommie Dearest yet.

by Anonymousreply 398January 16, 2018 5:47 PM

He's only liked posts from the past 2 hours today. It's not a conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 399January 16, 2018 5:48 PM

Rip Charmie it was cute while it lasted.

by Anonymousreply 400January 16, 2018 5:48 PM

Meanwhile Timmy is probably stuffing pistachio shells down the side of the Hammers' couch whilst him and Armie watch a Mike Tyson documentary.

by Anonymousreply 401January 16, 2018 5:51 PM

R397 Jesus Christ it's a parody of the dialogue from Mommie Dearest.

You should really leave this board.

by Anonymousreply 402January 16, 2018 5:51 PM

R393 and R397 need to have their gay cards revoked pronto.

by Anonymousreply 403January 16, 2018 6:37 PM

Timmy!!!! Bring me the AXE (body spray)!

by Anonymousreply 404January 16, 2018 7:28 PM

R404 LOL! Clever.

by Anonymousreply 405January 16, 2018 7:42 PM

Your partner should help you sore not clip your wings. Nice to know TC's post was liked by the hammer again.

by Anonymousreply 406January 16, 2018 7:52 PM

Could you see Daniel Day-Lewis partner keeping him from doing my beautiful Laundrette or the unbearable lightness of being-NOT.

by Anonymousreply 407January 16, 2018 7:55 PM

R385 the question is whether those scenes are really considered that fake by the actors themselves. I have always thought that actors kissing their co-stars was not a big deal, but seeing that Mrs Hammer is concerned about them has made me reconsider.

by Anonymousreply 408January 16, 2018 7:57 PM

He made a short film.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409January 16, 2018 7:57 PM

R407 DDL wasn't married when he made those films. He didn't get married until he was pushing forty.

by Anonymousreply 410January 16, 2018 7:58 PM

Sorry to bring this up again but Andy Cohen was right Armie has very BIG BALLS:

"In a recent interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Armie Hammer called out the hypocrisy in Affleck remaining unscathed in Hollywood while Nate Parker, his director on The Birth of a Nation, was essentially blacklisted for being charged and acquitted of rape. “His entire life is affected in the worst possible way. And the other guy won the highest award you can get as an actor. It just doesn’t make sense,” Hammer said."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411January 16, 2018 8:15 PM

I want Luca to be accused just to see Armie make a fool of himself.

by Anonymousreply 412January 16, 2018 8:18 PM

Out of my sight satan!! San Luca is pure.

by Anonymousreply 413January 16, 2018 8:19 PM

[quote] question is whether those scenes are really considered that fake by the actors themselves. I have always thought that actors kissing their co-stars was not a big deal, but seeing that Mrs Hammer is concerned about them has made me reconsider.

She's insecure and irrational. Michael C. Hall married his DEXTER costars and they played siblings. So acting like love scenes would endanger her marriage is as ridiculous as those damn number floral arrangements she would post.

by Anonymousreply 414January 16, 2018 8:23 PM

Armie will never accuse Luca, because you can’t rape the willing.

And Mrs H. know where her bread is buttered, and besides, Luca can’t get Armie pregnant. Butt babies don’t live.

by Anonymousreply 415January 16, 2018 8:23 PM

DDL was married when he shot phantom thread which is very erotic

by Anonymousreply 416January 16, 2018 8:29 PM

The asshole that hopes for Luca to be accused is a homophobe. What makes him think that Luca is known for abusing his actors? Because he's a gay director?

Armie would never, and I mean NEVER, would accuse Luca of any wrongdoing. Armand loves him period. Finito! STFU.

by Anonymousreply 417January 16, 2018 8:30 PM

You understand the meaning of “sarcasm” R417?

Though it’s fascinating that you’re so invested in affirming the Armie/Luca relationship

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418January 16, 2018 8:36 PM

Armie's masochistic streak is showing and he's hoping to get baited into another social media spat: he opened his comments on IG. When he left Twitter he limited the comments only to the people he was mutually following.

by Anonymousreply 419January 16, 2018 8:55 PM

Armie is just not a very smart dude. Plus he seems a little bit of a whiny, victim type. Also a bit of a wannabe. Not the greatest combo. The less he speaks the better for him. Hope he realizes this.

by Anonymousreply 420January 16, 2018 9:13 PM

He hasn't said anything lately that's foot-in-mouth. I don't see anything wrong with him opening his comments.

by Anonymousreply 421January 16, 2018 9:25 PM

[QUOTE]What makes him think that Luca is known for abusing his actors? Because he's a gay director?

Oh please. If a straight director talked about how important it was that he desire his actors and all that bullshit Luca spouts, people would be up in arms.

[QUOTE] Plus he seems a little bit of a whiny, victim type.

A little bit? The guy who tried to suggest his movies fail because of smear campaigns and vindictive critics who pre-write their reviews?

by Anonymousreply 422January 16, 2018 9:34 PM

To be fair, he only blamed critics on one movie (Lone Ranger). It's not like bitched about Free Fire, Mine, or Uncle flopping.

by Anonymousreply 423January 16, 2018 9:39 PM

"It's not like HE bitched"

by Anonymousreply 424January 16, 2018 9:40 PM

That's true. He only complained about the way the critics went after Lone Ranger. He wasn't alone. I recall several articles dedicated to critics abusing their power and how some people were repulsed with the way the critics seemed to be gleefully anticipating the film's demise.

by Anonymousreply 425January 16, 2018 10:47 PM

Why would the critics do that, what was in it for them?

by Anonymousreply 426January 16, 2018 10:57 PM

Update: Mrs H is getting an emergency root canal

by Anonymousreply 427January 16, 2018 11:01 PM

R426 Nothing, which is why it didn't happen, just Depp and Armie unable to face reality

by Anonymousreply 428January 16, 2018 11:02 PM

Jesus I can’t believe she posted herself in the dentist chair

It’s a good thing she didn’t need an emergency pap smear

by Anonymousreply 429January 16, 2018 11:11 PM

Sorry doc, one sec, need to let my followers know I have a wonky tooth

R429 if she does need one I'm sure we'd get the memo. Great content to look forward to!

by Anonymousreply 430January 16, 2018 11:17 PM

Her most recent IG story - why does she have an assistant? What on earth does she do that's so taxing it needs her to have an assistant?

by Anonymousreply 431January 16, 2018 11:34 PM

10 points to anyone who can guess her favourite ice cream flavor

by Anonymousreply 432January 16, 2018 11:38 PM

I bet Armie would give anything to have Breadface girl bash her face into a gallon of Bluebell Homemade Vanilla

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433January 16, 2018 11:58 PM

So now she's putting on her story that they've taken their son to the pediatrician - does she have no boundaries as to what she won't talk about on there?

by Anonymousreply 434January 17, 2018 12:23 AM

She hasn’t hashtagged the doctor. She’s slipping.

“Thank you @drnathanzuckerman no one inserts a rectal thermometer better on the West Side”

by Anonymousreply 435January 17, 2018 12:33 AM

She posted the poor Korean woman trying to give her bitch feet a pedicure.

by Anonymousreply 436January 17, 2018 1:54 AM

I really hope she actually asks these women for permission to upload pics of them on her IG. She also has another IG story of some random high school girl she met on an elevator.

by Anonymousreply 437January 17, 2018 2:53 AM

R426, for the power to control the success or failure of a film. A lot of critics who should not have their jobs, abuse their power of influence and hurt a lot of films that don't deserve the extremely harsh criticism. I thought the Lone Ranger was good, nowhere near as bad as critics wanted to make it out to be.

by Anonymousreply 438January 17, 2018 3:10 AM

[quote]does she have no boundaries as to what she won't talk about on there?

Methinks this will not end well. The woman lives on social media. I wonder if she has any real friends.

by Anonymousreply 439January 17, 2018 3:13 AM

She has Timmy!

by Anonymousreply 440January 17, 2018 3:40 AM

Timmy will tire of her. He'll be on to bigger and better things far from LA.

by Anonymousreply 441January 17, 2018 3:45 AM

[quote] What makes him think that Luca is known for abusing his actors? Because he's a gay director?

Probably because Luca does go on about how he must 'own' the actors he works with, and 'desire' them in order to work with them - gay or straight, that is some oogy language to use about colleagues. And then there's the rather tortured relationship he built with Armie in order to get this performance out of him. I personally don't wish any legal harm on Luca, but you never know when something could be taken the wrong way. He needs to be careful.

[quote]Methinks this will not end well. The woman lives on social media. I wonder if she has any real friends.

She strikes me as the kind of woman who doesn't have many real female friends because they're competition. But it does seem like she could use some. IG looms a little too large in her life for mental health.

[quote]Could you see Daniel Day-Lewis partner keeping him from doing my beautiful Laundrette or the unbearable lightness of being-NOT.

DDL's wife is a writer and director - and a former actress. She gets him. I seriously doubt she'd ever try to dictate what he should do professionally.

by Anonymousreply 442January 17, 2018 7:20 AM

She’s going kind of nuts on her IG story. I wonder if Armie did something bad.

by Anonymousreply 443January 17, 2018 8:55 AM

Lol, where's she off to now? This woman lives on airplanes

by Anonymousreply 444January 17, 2018 9:40 AM

If she went to her bakery in Dallas without Armie then I say he fucked up again. Probably with someone at the baby’s birthday party. These kinds of husbands always use their children’s events to find someone to fuck around with.

by Anonymousreply 445January 17, 2018 11:17 AM

So dramatic. She probably just has some urgent cupcake issue to resolve. He doesn't always go with her to her fondant meetings. According to Armie the morning of the Globes nominations he was alone with the kids while she was in a work-related trip. He said she called him crying when she found out. So it's not like they haven't done that before.

by Anonymousreply 446January 17, 2018 11:43 AM

If she wanted to be involved in her bakery you'd think she would've opened it where she lived. I guess that would've been too involved

by Anonymousreply 447January 17, 2018 1:15 PM

And why Dallas, of all places? Armie's mother lives there but Elizabeth's family is in Denver, no?

by Anonymousreply 448January 17, 2018 1:29 PM

The first was in San Antonio, and her grandmother ran a catering business there, so apparently that makes it the natural choice?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449January 17, 2018 1:33 PM

They built one in San Antonio where her family is from but branched out to Dallas for aspirational reasons I'm sure. Elizabeth is basically a north Dallas housewife.

by Anonymousreply 450January 17, 2018 1:34 PM

Probably because it was cheaper to set up shop in Dallas than in L.A., and also lower profile in case it failed miserably. Plus, maybe having relatives in the state to look in on things since she doesn't live there could be a factor too.

by Anonymousreply 451January 17, 2018 1:38 PM

Well then she should've moved to San Antonio/Dallas.

It's why I don't buy the idea that Armie's parents cut him off - yet he can afford to fund the start up costs of this bakery that his wife isn't even involved full time with?

by Anonymousreply 452January 17, 2018 1:41 PM

Maybe it's her money or half and half? Is her family wealthy too, even if not as wealthy as the Hammers?

by Anonymousreply 453January 17, 2018 1:51 PM

They are all loaded...Hammers,Chambers and Delli Santi.

by Anonymousreply 454January 17, 2018 1:57 PM

Ramsays are wealthy too. All rich kids who grew up with each other.

Really puts the "white trash" party in perspective.

by Anonymousreply 455January 17, 2018 2:02 PM

What does Nick do to be so wealthy?

by Anonymousreply 456January 17, 2018 2:15 PM

Please, Nikki is like Armie's servant. His parents are wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 457January 17, 2018 2:19 PM

R420 THIS!!!

by Anonymousreply 458January 17, 2018 2:27 PM

He's more attractive than most, and I think he should just work that angle...quietly.

by Anonymousreply 459January 17, 2018 2:29 PM

Maybe Nicollò does business for his mum's real estate biz as they have offices in LA as well or helps the family's other company of real estate investments...he might have a monthly income that doesn't require a full time job?Not that hard to imagine.

I have many of these lucky bastards friends who benefit from family trusts or investments or businesses..some are very rich some have minor income but still. A friend of mine runs a huge grocery store with her brother and they travel 6 months a year each taking turns running the family store...and it's just a grocery store,now imagine having millionaire parents...

by Anonymousreply 460January 17, 2018 2:46 PM

I actually think Armie comes across as well spoken and Intelligent most of the time (especially for someone who didn’t complete high school). His interviews for the film have often been adroit and insightful and he speaks of this project and experience with a lot of reverence. He’s had a few blunders, but I sure hope he doesn’t remain silent as I think a lot of what he’s had to say has been worthwhile.

by Anonymousreply 461January 17, 2018 2:53 PM

Didn't he attend classes or some course after all?I'm sure I read he did somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 462January 17, 2018 2:55 PM

How can Nick be hot and wealthy, and not have a girlfriend? I know we've wondered this many times, at least I have lol. Please be gay, caro mio.

Armie attended some course at Stella Adler, which is really expensive and can be short (weeks/months instead of years like when you REALLY want to study Drama)

by Anonymousreply 463January 17, 2018 2:57 PM

[quote] Didn't he attend classes or some course after all

He has a GED.

by Anonymousreply 464January 17, 2018 3:11 PM

I was lurking Niki Ig and found some comments from his Italian friends that make me think he is indeed gay (which i always assumed tbh) or Italians just being Italians.

I find it strange they used a very specific word (slang for gay) which is 99% of the times used among gays (not as insult) and very rarely used by (homophobic) straights.

(In the same way trans people call themselves "tranny" but used by straights is of course an insult.)

Do I make sense?

by Anonymousreply 465January 17, 2018 3:44 PM

Is it like the Spanish using the word "marica" as a slang for gay? What's the slang word you're talking about R465

by Anonymousreply 466January 17, 2018 3:57 PM

"Frocia".

Frocio (m) is extremely insulting no matter what and is "maricon". Frocia (f) is usually said between gays themselves and it's more funny/silly/exuberant.

I just thought it was an odd choice. Also noticed a word in another comment (which i don't remember) was turn female instead of male,which is also something from gay culture here since the 80s'.

I don't see straight friends using those specific words unless they are pretty homophobic/ignorant, and they don't look like those kind of ppl.

by Anonymousreply 467January 17, 2018 4:09 PM

Interesting development R467. Yup Maricon could be use as a slang but it's an insult in nature.

by Anonymousreply 468January 17, 2018 4:21 PM

So his friends called him "frocio"? I mean, usually, it's used as a "joke" ( in a positive way) among friends...at least, that's how me and my Italian group of friends use it, but at same time it's all about context, it can be used as an insult too...Does Nikki know Italian or is he only of Italian descent?

by Anonymousreply 469January 17, 2018 4:44 PM

R469 no "frocia". I mean every bad word can be a "joke" based on context,the tone etc... but usually "frocio" has a more negative connotation. If a straight guy says that to another straight guy, in the context of that post it would be harsh and uncalled for;and I don't get that sort of vibe from them.

He seems fluent.

by Anonymousreply 470January 17, 2018 4:59 PM

R470 Ok, then this could explain why he doesn't have a girlfriend...boyfriend, maybe?

by Anonymousreply 471January 17, 2018 5:24 PM

And today, R469 found out his Italian "friends" have been calling him a faggot to his face for all these years!

by Anonymousreply 472January 17, 2018 5:26 PM

He looks very single and enjoying it. His mom is a luxury real estate agent and i'm pretty sure his Italian family has a prestigious Law Firm that specializes in real estate matters + real estate investments....makes sense. One of the lawyers is like his twin brother just chubbier so they must be related.

I think time ago he has a linkedin profile so he must have/had a job lol

by Anonymousreply 473January 17, 2018 5:37 PM

R472 Lol I already knew it, but thanks for pointing that out hahaha

by Anonymousreply 474January 17, 2018 5:40 PM

So did Armie and Timmy broke up now? I

by Anonymousreply 475January 17, 2018 5:42 PM

Speaking of hot gay guys....did you check Armie's publicist? He's a super cute,black young guy. Nice body! He was at the birthday to make sure the pics ended up in People/kids article.... Such a spontaneous birthday only ruined by Tim absence lol

by Anonymousreply 476January 17, 2018 6:15 PM

Bad timing for the break-up with the Oscars coming up.

by Anonymousreply 477January 17, 2018 6:15 PM

Also Luca and Tim will be in London for a Q&A without him....traitors!!!

by Anonymousreply 478January 17, 2018 6:20 PM

Why do folks think they're on bad terms? Is it because Armie still hasn't liked Timmy's WA post? I'm sure they already discussed it over the phone or even in person.

by Anonymousreply 479January 17, 2018 6:20 PM

I thought his publicist was a woman named Evelyn R476

by Anonymousreply 480January 17, 2018 6:22 PM

R479 I think it's just sarcasm due to general boredom of having no relevant news.

The black boy works for his wife and him as well. R480 They were both there.

by Anonymousreply 481January 17, 2018 6:24 PM

Will Armie attend the BAFTAs? Isn't he the only one without a nomination?

by Anonymousreply 482January 17, 2018 6:24 PM

Armie is probably going to Sundance soon because he has 2 films there (Home Shopper and Sorry to Bother You).

by Anonymousreply 483January 17, 2018 6:31 PM

I'm sure Timothee is already plotting his demise...such public rejection will not be forgotten easily.

On another note, I can't wait to see the reviews for Armie's new films. Didn't he directed a short film or something? I hope they are successful.

by Anonymousreply 484January 17, 2018 6:42 PM

It's gonna be weird to see them promoting their own stuff unrelated to cmbyn. I'm afraid his new projects won't grant him the same attention/prestige he's having now unlike whatever Tim will be doing. He's 32 and still have to prove himself while teens or barely 20yo are doing wonderful projects...pity he's not a top actor but he sure deserves a lot better.

by Anonymousreply 485January 17, 2018 6:44 PM

I want him to work with Timmy again...uhhh

by Anonymousreply 486January 17, 2018 6:51 PM

Oh god he’s doing another publicity run

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487January 17, 2018 10:27 PM

He just made my day.

by Anonymousreply 488January 17, 2018 10:39 PM

Looking rather dashing 👌🏼

by Anonymousreply 489January 17, 2018 10:51 PM

And from his story, he's still posing with his middle fingers up. Someone in their thirties doing that is pretty tragic. Especially when their home life is so prim and proper. He's like those rich upper middle class white boys who like to pretend they're ghetto.

Oh, that's why he likes Timothee.

by Anonymousreply 490January 17, 2018 10:54 PM

I'm not into the idea of a sequel but if Armie and Timothée really do "break up" would Luca still make another CMBYN movie? There's still plenty of years to wait for that sequel and it's likely that their relationship will not be the same by the time they start shooting. Also, Timmy said he hoped for more sexually explicit scenes in the hypothetical sequel(s), do you think Elizabeth would allow Armie to do that?

by Anonymousreply 491January 17, 2018 11:03 PM

Elizabeth will probably allow it with Timmy and Timmy alone because he's not a threat to her (as has been mentioned many a time on this thread).

As for them 'breaking up', I doubt it because there's nothing to break really. Unless one of them actually does something to piss the other one off. They're probably just friends who don't feel the need to validate their friendship through likes and comments.

If there was a rift between them though, I don't know that Armie has the ability to act through that. CMBYN worked because they liked each other and Armie played off that. Luca would have a hell of a time directing him through animosity.

by Anonymousreply 492January 17, 2018 11:13 PM

R485 Hammer is not even 31 1/2 yet. His birthday is in late August.

by Anonymousreply 493January 17, 2018 11:17 PM

R487 Hammer's butt looks so bubbly in slacks and in profile.

by Anonymousreply 494January 17, 2018 11:20 PM

CMBYN's sequel will always rest solely on Luca. How Timmo and Armie feel about each other is none of his concern.

by Anonymousreply 495January 17, 2018 11:26 PM

Birthday post for son’s 1st birthday still glaringly absent.

by Anonymousreply 496January 18, 2018 12:20 AM

Maybe his phone is broken, did you ever think of that, you gossipy queens?

by Anonymousreply 497January 18, 2018 12:37 AM

R497 nah I'm pretty sure he just hates his son now like he hates Timmy

by Anonymousreply 498January 18, 2018 12:51 AM

He's likely not liked it just because he knows if he does people will bring up his Polanski comments

by Anonymousreply 499January 18, 2018 1:05 AM

Some of you people are seriously fucked up milennials. You think that because a man doesn't "like" his twink BFFs IG posts, or post a picture from his son's 1st birthday (the same ones his WIFE post), you're very ignorant and need a life. Not everything is based on LIKES in social media ffs!

Armie and Timmy are FRIENDS, dear FRIENDS, and nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 500January 18, 2018 1:06 AM

He definitely should have posted something about the baby. He’s still hostile to it.

by Anonymousreply 501January 18, 2018 1:25 AM

Did he post something for Harper's birthday?

by Anonymousreply 502January 18, 2018 1:29 AM

R500

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503January 18, 2018 1:45 AM

[quote]Some of you people are seriously fucked up milennials.

Stop projecting uncle bottom. Instagram is where it's at, and so is twitter.

by Anonymousreply 504January 18, 2018 1:58 AM

R502 I mean he did post something for Harper's birthday, but he liked the wife's birthday post of the son. I know in earlier threads it was theorized that he wasn't as keen on the son as he was his daughter, but I think those negative feelings have evaporated.

by Anonymousreply 505January 18, 2018 2:10 AM

For reference

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506January 18, 2018 2:15 AM

I want Armie to hold me and sing to me...

by Anonymousreply 507January 18, 2018 2:56 AM

[quote]Didn't he attend classes or some course after all?I'm sure I read he did somewhere.

According to the infamous Buzzfeed piece, which links back to an old EW article, he signed up for UCLA Extension classes but never went.

by Anonymousreply 508January 18, 2018 5:30 AM

There's no 'break up'. They were sitting next to each other at Nick's birthday party on Monday. Armie either didn't like the post because he didn't want to stir up anything after the Polanski mess or simply because he wasn't on Instagram at the time. Can we not turn this place into Tumblr with our theories?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509January 18, 2018 5:36 AM

Armie wont be going to London because he'll be at Sundance and also it's a BAFTA campaigning thing and unfortunately he wasn't nominated.

by Anonymousreply 510January 18, 2018 5:54 AM

At this point I'm starting to be more interested in Nick, the sultry Italian bachelor than in Hammer himself.

by Anonymousreply 511January 18, 2018 7:18 AM

An Italian man always wins my heart.

by Anonymousreply 512January 18, 2018 8:07 AM

I wonder if the baby thinks Nikki is his father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513January 18, 2018 10:50 AM

I suspected Timmy was open for more explicit sex scenes but it was hammer who held back. I wonder if Armie regrets that now.

by Anonymousreply 514January 18, 2018 10:56 AM

Or his wife. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was Elizabeth who didn't want Armie getting intimate with someone else, even if it was Timothée. I also think Armie went into the project with a certain attitude based on his conservative upbringing, and ended the project with different views. Maybe he would be open to those scenes now. I always thought the excuse about not wanting his daughter to get bullied about his dick being on film was a pretty lame one for an actor.

by Anonymousreply 515January 18, 2018 11:14 AM

Well if it's Elizabeth I assume she'd be okay with it in a sequel considering she must trust Timmy at this point.

by Anonymousreply 516January 18, 2018 11:16 AM

Does she trust/control every crew member tho? That's never going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 517January 18, 2018 11:37 AM

Armie did not go into this project with any great passion for the material. By his own admission he did not understand the book or character and Luca had to wring this performance out of him. IMO he is miscast because the role should have gone to a fearless actor. LaBoeuf is ratfaced and disgusting but he is at least fearless.

by Anonymousreply 518January 18, 2018 11:42 AM

r518 I concur.

by Anonymousreply 519January 18, 2018 1:13 PM

That's a lot of editorializing, r518. Do you have links that support those kind of statements? I do recall him stating that the book wasn't a great source material for his character, because not much is actually revealed about the Oliver character or his interior life in the novel, which is an entirely accurate statement.

by Anonymousreply 520January 18, 2018 1:28 PM

Mrs H is out of town,so Armie & Luca went on a date

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521January 18, 2018 1:47 PM

Never give up, Luca.

by Anonymousreply 522January 18, 2018 1:49 PM

r514, would it have mattered if he were willing to film more explicit scenes if Luca was ultimately just going to pan to some trees while it was happening? That was Luca's choice, not the actors. As it stands, Armie's ass is shown more than Timothee's, so it's not like he was a total prude about the nudity and it's the Oliver character that is shown actually going down on Elio twice (and cleaning cum off his chest and tasting cum from the peach, etc.). In a way, Armie is depicted in a more overtly sexual way than Timothee is.

by Anonymousreply 523January 18, 2018 1:52 PM

Both Luca and Timmy have expressed their desire for more explicit scenes in the sequel. So it's upto Armie (and/or Elizabeth) I guess.

by Anonymousreply 524January 18, 2018 2:00 PM

Armie has stated, many times, that he is enthusiastic about filming a continuation of CMBYN.

by Anonymousreply 525January 18, 2018 2:07 PM

R525 Yes, but will he be enthusiastic about explicit scenes in that continuation?

by Anonymousreply 526January 18, 2018 2:16 PM

With the acclaim that CMBYN has brought him, he just might, because he is a thirsty little Oscar whoring bitch.

by Anonymousreply 527January 18, 2018 2:24 PM

Elizabeth is in New York, so Armie had dinner with Luca and then went to bed with Timmy lol

by Anonymousreply 528January 18, 2018 2:28 PM

Fearless is a good description

by Anonymousreply 529January 18, 2018 2:29 PM

Is Timmy still in LA or is he back in New York?

by Anonymousreply 530January 18, 2018 2:37 PM

You know R529...you’re right.

If a sequel is filmed, the audience will be expecting Armie to be fearless in his performance. Sex scenes and emotional vulnerability. That role will require him to go farther as an actor that he ever has. I wonder if he senses it?

Luca is definitely aware of it.

by Anonymousreply 531January 18, 2018 2:37 PM

R528 Timmy with his Daddy and Armie with his.

by Anonymousreply 532January 18, 2018 3:03 PM

Stay on it, Luca! In the meantime, Armie needs to cut the carbs and get shredded.

by Anonymousreply 533January 18, 2018 3:11 PM

Armie shredded, YUM........

by Anonymousreply 534January 18, 2018 4:02 PM

[QUOTE]That's a lot of editorializing, [R518]. Do you have links that support those kind of statements?

I'm not R518, but everything he said is said by Armie himself in the linked interview, R520. Along with him talking about kinks and fetishes - despite there being no kinks or fetishes in this film.

Always amusing how Armie fangirls keep trying to act like this interview never happened, despite it having constantly been linked to on these threads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535January 18, 2018 4:14 PM

Do you think he's good in bed? He seems like he would be a generous lover; like he would make an effort to please his partner.

by Anonymousreply 536January 18, 2018 4:14 PM

Who knows, but you get the feeling he's not pleasing himself. I love his TMI, tho.

by Anonymousreply 537January 18, 2018 4:24 PM

Yeah, I do get the feeling he's not living his best life, sexually speaking. That's a real shame.

by Anonymousreply 538January 18, 2018 4:28 PM

[quote]Do you think he's good in bed? He seems like he would be a generous lover; like he would make an effort to please his partner.

As long as that partner likes to be beaten and whipped.

by Anonymousreply 539January 18, 2018 5:07 PM

There are many ways of being dominant. The majority of gay guys are into a top that likes to take charge. In the 10 years since I incorporated choking a partner while he’s getting fucked, literally only one in a hundred has had any objections.

Frau at R539, just because you don’t like it, doesn’t mean that all women agree with you.

by Anonymousreply 540January 18, 2018 5:15 PM

There is domination - right here in this photo. Domination of Armie by Luca

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541January 18, 2018 10:25 PM

Nothing to see here. Mr chow very public but who knows the miss is in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 542January 18, 2018 10:38 PM

Armie to Luca as soon as the wife leaves town:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543January 18, 2018 10:43 PM

Mrs H show on her story press clipping where she was correcting people who mispronounced Armie's name as the Golden Globes by saying "His name is Armie with an M. Learn that."

by Anonymousreply 544January 19, 2018 12:08 AM

I have never noticed people mispronouncing Armie's name. It's not exactly Timothéeeeeee Cremebrulee.

by Anonymousreply 545January 19, 2018 12:29 AM

She should be happy anyone was calling anything close to his name.

I bet that side of her has caused some raised eyebrows amongst the Hollywood set. She probably thinks she's being witty.

by Anonymousreply 546January 19, 2018 12:32 AM

I wonder if Armie should ever get tired of her trying to rule his every movement, if he would become a much more respected actor due to his being able to choose riskier roles without fear of her stranglehold on him? A divorce would be initially very costly, but his career could take off if she is exiled to cupcake land. But more than likely, she would use the kids as a pawn to keep him with her.

by Anonymousreply 547January 19, 2018 12:40 AM

[QUOTE]her trying to rule his every movement

Does this have any factual basis, or is this just some random uttering on here that's now become canon, like the idea Armie and Timothee have fallen out because of the lack of a like?

by Anonymousreply 548January 19, 2018 12:41 AM

Heh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549January 19, 2018 12:45 AM

Yes, the both happen to like Earl Grey, most likely because that's the only tea Americans have heard of

by Anonymousreply 550January 19, 2018 12:48 AM

I'm American, and I've never heard of Earl Grey. Then again, I don't drink tea, so my opinion is moot, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 551January 19, 2018 3:53 AM

[quote]Yeah, I do get the feeling he's not living his best life, sexually speaking. That's a real shame.

Well, Luca is more than willing to help him with that - since 2010. Just reach out, Armie. He'll be there for you.

[quote]I bet that side of her has caused some raised eyebrows amongst the Hollywood set. She probably thinks she's being witty.

I was just thinking that in Armie's quest to be viewed as a more serious, indie-cred type of actor, Mrs H is not much help. Her whole persona would better suit the wife of somebody like the Rock - someone with absolutely no pretense of being an artist or anything like that, just a 'product'.

by Anonymousreply 552January 19, 2018 5:01 AM

Imagine all the restraining orders that Armie and Tim-o-tay would have to take out against all the obsessed, stalking nutjobs in this creepy thread,

by Anonymousreply 553January 19, 2018 5:21 AM

Jealous loon ^^^

by Anonymousreply 554January 19, 2018 5:23 AM

[quote]so Armie had dinner with Luca and then went to bed with Timmy lol

C'mon honey, you think Luca is not tapping that?

by Anonymousreply 555January 19, 2018 5:32 AM

I'd buy a magazine with this picture on the cover.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556January 19, 2018 7:18 AM

Armie will never get indie cred because he is obsessed with selling himself as a Hollywood lifestyle poster boy. Look at his ridiculous new shoot. I bet if he had won the Golden Globe, he would have recreated the Faye Dunaway Oscar photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557January 19, 2018 11:10 AM

r557 What magazine is this shoot for? Are the pics out yet?

by Anonymousreply 558January 19, 2018 1:29 PM

Forgive me if this is has already been posted in one of the other threads, but this little Q&A vignette for The Hollywood Reporter is cute:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559January 19, 2018 1:38 PM

Love that R559... thanks for posting

by Anonymousreply 560January 19, 2018 1:49 PM

Call Me By Your Name is nominated for a GLAAD award.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561January 19, 2018 3:28 PM

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

by Anonymousreply 562January 19, 2018 3:29 PM

[quote]Call Me By Your Name is nominated for a GLAAD award

Those awards no longer have any value to the Gay community. Did you noice more than half of the overal nominations are for non-gay related media? Ughh

by Anonymousreply 563January 19, 2018 5:37 PM

Headed to Sundance as predicted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564January 19, 2018 7:12 PM

The character Armie plays in SORRY TO BOTHER YOU sounds tailor-made for him.

...th unimaginable hits the fan when Cassius meets the company’s cocaine-snorting, orgy-hosting, obnoxious, and relentlessly optimistic CEO, Steve Lift (Armie Hammer).

by Anonymousreply 565January 19, 2018 8:53 PM

R559, that was adorable.

by Anonymousreply 566January 19, 2018 9:37 PM

Mrs H will be in Crema next week apparently

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567January 20, 2018 12:19 AM

There's a bunch of premieres (Paris, Rome plus the screening in London) so maybe they're doing a small premiere/screening in Crema too.

by Anonymousreply 568January 20, 2018 12:25 AM

Armie's new sundance film....I think the hammer will be on display.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569January 20, 2018 2:56 AM

After he said that whole spiel about his daughter seeing pictures of it? Nah.

by Anonymousreply 570January 20, 2018 3:16 AM

Well male actors in general.. He might want to save the hammer for the sequel or some other more important role.

by Anonymousreply 571January 20, 2018 7:50 AM

Why is it that important to do frontal nudity in a movie? just curious....

by Anonymousreply 572January 20, 2018 7:59 AM

It's not important per se. Depends on the movie, Fassbender's full frontal in Shame was very different from the nudity in Hunger and they both made sense. Going full frontal for a dark indi comedy at this point doesn't make sense for me. A full frontal in cmbyn sequel makes sense as Luca can opt for a more sexual and mature mood as both protagonists are older and the tone of the story gets heavier and more tragic.

by Anonymousreply 573January 20, 2018 9:30 AM

R572 what a silly question LOL...... So we can see 'it'?!

by Anonymousreply 574January 20, 2018 10:13 AM

I think he's not the one doing the full frontal but some guy from the orgy scene?

by Anonymousreply 575January 20, 2018 11:08 AM

I see. So then why all the fuss on the DL

by Anonymousreply 576January 20, 2018 12:50 PM

Will Armie be at the SAG awards on Sunday?

by Anonymousreply 577January 20, 2018 1:32 PM

His film premieres tomorrow at Sundance, I think, so it's doubtful.

by Anonymousreply 578January 20, 2018 1:34 PM

Ok, then, what other events does he need to attend for CMBYN? Maybe the BAFTA in february, but he didn't get a nomination...I saw that Elizabeth posted something about a premiere in Crema, but when should it be held?

by Anonymousreply 579January 20, 2018 2:07 PM

Next week there are a lot of events in Europe, I believe two Paris premieres, a Rome premiere, the London screening and Q&A that Luca and Timmy are scheduled to be at. I'm not sure how long Armie will be in Sundance for so he might miss all of that. As for Crema, there's a screening of the film on the 29th which Luca is confirmed to be at. I assume if Elizabeth says they will be in Crema then they will turn up too.

by Anonymousreply 580January 20, 2018 2:12 PM

R580 Thanks for the detailed schedule,maybe Timmy will be in Crema too...

by Anonymousreply 581January 20, 2018 2:34 PM

The pic with Luca has already made it to DL but I didn't know it was a take on Armie's pic with his wife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582January 20, 2018 3:24 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583January 20, 2018 3:24 PM

K I N K Y !!!! :-)

by Anonymousreply 584January 20, 2018 3:25 PM

Those two photos speak volumes about everyone involved.

by Anonymousreply 585January 20, 2018 3:43 PM

In one of them he is happier than the other...

by Anonymousreply 586January 20, 2018 4:04 PM

Omg what a difference hahaha

by Anonymousreply 587January 20, 2018 4:19 PM

Those pictures looool!

Does anyone know when the London screening and q&a is?

by Anonymousreply 588January 20, 2018 4:39 PM

R588 27th.

by Anonymousreply 589January 20, 2018 4:50 PM

R583 Damn, Luca looks cozy. I know everyone is crazy about Timmy and Armie but I'm more into the idea of Armie and Luca getting it on because the man really wants it.

by Anonymousreply 590January 20, 2018 4:58 PM

R589 fuck me the tickets are sold out. Damn :(

by Anonymousreply 591January 20, 2018 5:03 PM

Same R590 at least Luca wants it for real, and damn does he make an effort. Shipping straight guys with straight guys does nothing for me.

by Anonymousreply 592January 20, 2018 5:08 PM

Speaking of hot blond straight tall guys Luca is infatuated with....what would I give to see Armie and Matthias Schoenaerts in the same movie.

by Anonymousreply 593January 20, 2018 5:15 PM

So basically Luca is the average a DLer, lusting after the masc straight guy, just with one difference, he actually does have access.

by Anonymousreply 594January 20, 2018 5:16 PM

R594 and occasionally they reciprocate

by Anonymousreply 595January 20, 2018 5:18 PM

On the subject of shipping, do we still think Armie and Timmy 'broke up' as Clearly Stated by their lack of Instagram interaction?

by Anonymousreply 596January 20, 2018 5:28 PM

R596 No. They were together on Monday. Timmy flew to France on Wednesday.

by Anonymousreply 597January 20, 2018 5:30 PM

I'll start the new thread.

by Anonymousreply 598January 20, 2018 5:31 PM

Because Instagram interaction is the untlimare signifier of a friendship R596

by Anonymousreply 599January 20, 2018 5:32 PM

Let's see how long it takes for the new thread to get greyed out.

by Anonymousreply 600January 20, 2018 5:34 PM

Luca does seem to be deep down in Armie’s psyche

It will be shame if he only wants to fuck Armie, instead of being a friend

I would guess Armie would be devastated by that. After all, Luca is the father he is missing in his life.

by Anonymousreply 601January 20, 2018 5:35 PM

Part 12

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 602January 20, 2018 5:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!